Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[02:20] Samuel, you can go. 塞缪尔 你可以走了
[03:54] No, Mama. No, Mama. 憋不住了 妈妈
[04:53] Welcome to Adana. 欢迎来到亚达那
[04:55] I’m Lance Miller. 我是兰斯·米勒
[04:56] Jim Greer. Jack Ryan. 吉姆·格里尔 杰克·莱恩
[04:59] – How was the flight? – Not bad. -旅途如何 -还不错
[05:01] Hop in. 上车吧
[05:17] You worked with Nick Connor in Karachi. 你在卡拉奇和尼克·康纳工作过
[05:18] Yeah, I did. 是的
[05:21] He was my mentor. 他是我导师
[05:22] Trained under him in Vienna. 在维也纳他教过我
[05:23] Yeah, Nick’s the real deal. 嗯 尼克很厉害
[05:25] You couldn’t do better. 找不到更好的导师了
[05:27] – But those pastries… – Oh, man, seriously. -但那些糕点 -不开玩笑
[05:29] Bring a box of those every day. 每天都带一盒
[05:31] And pastries in Vienna are like an art form. 维也纳的糕点简直就是艺术
[05:33] Right. 嗯
[05:58] So, where are we with the target? 目标的情况如何
[06:00] Got an asset. Guy’s number three in the Demir family. 有个线人 是德米尔家族的三号人物
[06:04] They run the smuggling op from the camp? 他们从营地走私吗
[06:06] No, they run sex trafficking and dope. 不 他们贩卖妇女和大麻
[06:08] The Terzi family runs smuggling. They’re cousins. 特尔齐家族走私 他们是表亲
[06:12] My guy will be able to get us access. 我的人可以帮我们打通关系
[06:15] Take a break from sex trafficking and drug running for us? 他不贩卖妇女和毒品 却帮我们干活
[06:19] How lucky are we? 我们太走运了吧
[06:21] They’re all bad guys, buddy. 他们都是坏人 哥们
[06:22] Nice guys don’t know about smuggling refugees out of Turkey. 好人不知道怎么把难民从土耳其偷运出去
[06:43] Taxi. 出租车
[06:45] You need a ride? 坐车吗
[06:47] Yeah. 嗯
[06:52] How are you doing? 你好吗
[06:52] It’s good. 嗯
[06:54] I can take you the fastest way to Incirlik Air Base. 我可以带你抄近道去因斯里克空军基地
[06:56] No cheating. I’ve driven there before. 真的 我以前开车去过
[06:59] Actually, I need to go to Syria. 其实我要去叙利亚
[07:01] This joke? 开玩笑吗
[07:02] No, that’s a town called Al Bab. 不 有个叫阿尔巴布的小镇
[07:04] It’s about 332 kilometers from here. 离这大概332公里
[07:07] You ISIS? 你是伊斯兰国的人吗
[07:08] No one wants to drive you to Syria. 没人会载你去叙利亚的
[07:11] How about now? 现在呢
[07:42] Did you get a chance to look at those data sets I sent over? 你看了我发来的数据集吗
[07:45] Shit. I got distracted by this EVD thing. 靠 我都在看埃博拉病毒的病例
[07:49] Ebola? Those the cultures David Vannoy sent over from Liberia? 埃博拉 戴维·范诺伊从利比里亚发来的培养菌吗
[07:53] Yeah, from that new patient who just popped up. 嗯 从新病人身上发现的
[07:56] But I think he’s got it miscategorized. Look. 但我觉得他归错类了 看
[07:59] It matches EVD-27. 和埃博拉病毒27相符
[08:03] Which was eradicated. 这已经消除了呀
[08:04] Well, apparently not. 显然没有
[08:07] – And David won’t acknowledge it? – No. -戴维不承认吗 -嗯
[08:09] And the patient doesn’t match the EVD-27 cluster of contacts 病人不符埃博拉病毒27的
[08:13] or the contacts of contacts. 直接或间接接触群体
[08:15] – You tell him? – Yeah. -你跟他说了 -嗯
[08:17] He said it’s impossible. 他说不可能
[08:18] He told me to recheck my work, which I did. 让我重查一遍 我查了
[08:22] Well, fuck Vannoy. 别管范诺伊了
[08:23] Why don’t you run this by Sean Duncan and the Brits? 不如问问肖恩·邓肯和英国人
[08:28] – Yeah, maybe I should. – Yeah. -也是 -嗯
[08:30] Send them an e-mail and then let’s go. 给他发个电邮 然后走吧
[08:32] I’m buying us a pitcher of margs tonight and we’re not leaving 我们今晚要好好喝一杯 我请
[08:35] until we finish it or go home with someone. 不喝完酒或找到伴就不回家
[08:38] – Kevin’s birthday. – You forgot? -凯文生日 -你忘了
[08:39] – I forgot. Ah. – Come on. -我忘了 -拜托
[08:42] If anyone needs a night out, it’s you. 最需要晚上放松一下的就是你了
[08:44] I can’t. 不行
[08:46] – I-I got to finish this. – Right. -我得弄完 -好
[08:47] Well, if you change your mind, you know where we’ll be. 改主意的话 知道去哪找我们
[08:51] Have fun. 玩得开心
[08:53] I will. 会的
[11:07] Sara. 萨拉
[12:45] Thanks for taking the time to get back to me. 感谢你抽空回我
[12:47] I’ve got some pretty interesting news. 我有些有趣的消息
[12:49] I went down to see Samuel Edeke, 我去看了塞缪尔·依迪奇
[12:51] the Ebola index patient we sent over to you. 我们给你发资料的首例病患
[12:54] 埃博拉评估基地 利比里亚 孔特科
[12:54] The rVSV vaccine hasn’t worked for him. 埃博拉疫苗对他无效
[12:56] Yeah, well, that would make sense. 嗯 也对
[12:58] He has EVD-27, and EVD-27 is vaccine resistant. 他感染了埃博拉病毒27 对疫苗有抗性
[13:02] Right. And if you’re wondering how he got EVD-27 嗯 如果你想知道他不在病患集群中
[13:05] when he wasn’t in any of the patient clusters, 是怎么染上的
[13:07] I can answer that, too. 我也能回答
[13:09] What happened? 怎么回事
[13:10] During the last outbreak, Samuel’s uncle was the guard 上次疫情爆发时 塞缪尔的叔叔
[13:13] at a WHO cemetery 是世界卫生组织墓地的守卫
[13:15] where all the EVD-27 victims were buried. 所有的埃博拉病毒27的病患都葬在那里
[13:19] Then, six months ago, two foreign men show up. 六个月前 来了两个外国人
[13:23] They offer his uncle $500 to help them dig up a body. 他们出500美元让他叔叔帮忙挖具尸体
[13:28] The uncle, he gets cold feet. 那个叔叔 他临阵退缩了
[13:30] But you know what 500 bucks is over here, 但是你知道500块在这里值多少
[13:32] so Samuel jumps in, he replaces him. 所以塞缪尔接了这活 他代替了他
[13:35] Wait, what does he mean by “foreign men”? 等等 他说的”外国人”什么意思
[13:37] I don’t know, two guys who were Middle Eastern. 我不知道 两个中东地区的人
[13:40] Jesus. 天哪
[13:42] What did they want that body for? 他们要那具尸体干什么
[13:45] No idea. 不知道
[13:47] I’m just focusing on containing this. 我只关注控制病毒传播
[13:52] Thanks, Sean. 谢谢 肖恩
[13:53] Well, thanks for getting on it. 谢谢你处理这件事
[13:55] – Talk later. – Cheers. -以后再谈 -再见
[14:48] You just try to look casual, like you know what you’re doing. 随意些 表现得你知道自己在干什么
[14:50] I do know what I’m doing. 我知道自己在干什么
[14:51] Good. Tell your face. 很好 控制表情
[15:14] You have to wait. 你们要等一下
[15:55] Follow me. 跟着我
[16:07] Oh, Lance. 兰斯
[16:09] Tony. 托尼
[16:13] These are the men I told you about. 这些是我告诉过你的人
[16:15] – I’m Tony. – Jim. -我是托尼 -吉姆
[16:17] This is Jack. 这是杰克
[16:20] My pleasure. 幸会
[16:22] You guys good here? 你们在这里可以吗
[16:22] – Yeah. – I’m heading out. You call if you need anything. -嗯 -我出去了 需要什么打电话
[16:24] You got it. 没问题
[16:28] Please. Sit. 请坐
[16:32] Welcome. 欢迎
[16:36] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:54] Delicious. 很美味
[16:55] The woman we need to find. 我们要找的女人
[16:56] She and her daughters were staying in a camp outside of Hassa. 她和她的女儿之前在哈萨外的营地里
[16:59] They were smuggled out last night. 昨晚被偷运出去了
[17:00] We need to know where they are now. 我们要知道她们现在在哪里
[17:08] Your friend is all business. 你的朋友真直接
[17:16] Yeah, I know the people who run the smuggling out of the camps. 是的 我认识负责偷渡出营的人
[17:19] They meet a lot of young women. 他们见到过好多年轻的女人
[17:21] Some of these women come to work for me, 其中一些女人来为我工作
[17:23] to make money for their futures. 为了她们的未来挣钱
[17:25] Well, of course, we’ll pay you for the information. 当然 我们会买情报的
[17:32] The smugglers take them to the coast. 偷渡者把她们带到海岸
[17:34] But it’s much harder than a few years ago. 但是这比前几年困难多了
[17:37] Most boats get turned back. 大多数船被要求掉头返回
[17:38] So they have to go much further. 所以他们必须走得更远
[17:40] Some go to Albania, 有些去到阿尔巴尼亚
[17:41] Northern Italy, Croatia. 意大利北部 克罗地亚
[17:45] It’s a hard journey, I… 旅途十分艰苦 我
[17:46] Where? Where on the coast do they leave from? 哪里 他们从海岸什么地方出发
[17:51] It’s not the entrance of a cruise ship, my friend. 那不是个游轮的入口 我的朋友
[17:54] It’s changing every couple of weeks. 每几周就会变
[17:56] They have to avoid the police, or pay them off. 他们必须躲避警察 或者贿赂他们
[17:59] Which is not cheap. 并不便宜
[18:00] Where are they now? 他们现在在哪里
[18:01] Today? 今天
[18:10] I can make a phone call. 我可以打个电话
[18:21] I’ll give you 10,000 now, 现在给你一万
[18:23] and 10,000 when we locate the woman. 找到那个女人之后再给你一万
[18:29] 25,000 now, 先给二万五
[18:30] 25,000 when you find the woman. 找到女人之后再给二万五
[18:39] 15,000 now. 先给一万五
[18:42] And 20,000 when we recover the woman. 找回女人之后再给二万
[19:13] Give me a minute. Then, we go. 等我一下 之后我们就出发
[19:15] We take your trucks. 开你们的卡车
[19:17] You have always the best trucks. 你们的卡车总是最好的
[19:24] There’s got to be another way to go about this. 肯定还有别的方式能解决
[19:25] Like what, Peabody? 比如呢 皮博迪
[19:27] Like, go to the Turkish police. 比如去找土耳其警察
[19:29] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[19:30] “Hey, we’re a couple of American “intelligence officers from the CIA. 我们是美国中情局的情报官员
[19:34] “We were wondering if you could help us 你们能否帮我们
[19:35] find a woman who got caught up 找一个女人
[19:36] in one of your illegal smuggling operations. 她被你们的非法走私行动抓走了
[19:38] You know, the ones that you get paid off to ignore. 你们因被收买而忽视的行动
[19:41] And, oh, yeah, we need to find her today, 然后我们今天在她上船之前
[19:43] before she gets on a boat.” 就要找到她
[19:45] Maybe that’s not how it happens. 也许不会这样发展
[19:47] And maybe we can find a unicorn and a rainbow. 也许我们还能找到独角兽和彩虹呢
[19:51] Now, just follow along. 你就紧跟着
[19:54] Watch and learn. 边看边学习
[19:57] Okay? 可以吗
[20:25] You notice Daesh? 你注意到伊斯兰国人了吗
[20:27] They all drive Toyotas. 他们都开丰田汽车
[20:28] Just like this. 就像这辆
[20:29] They even take other types of trucks. 他们甚至会偷其他类型的汽车
[20:31] They steal, sell them and buy Toyotas. 偷了卖掉 然后买丰田
[20:34] This is what happens when you have a great product. 有好产品时 就会发生这样的事
[20:37] You make money from both sides. 你两边都能赚钱
[20:39] Yeah, their trucks are shittier. 他们的卡车更烂
[20:41] We have much nicer models. 我们有更好的型号
[20:42] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 也许吧
[20:43] But you also paid ten times as much. 但你们得付十倍价格
[20:49] America. 美国
[20:50] I love America. 我喜欢美国
[20:51] Where are you from? 你从哪里来
[20:52] Cincinnati. 辛辛那提
[20:57] It’s a city. 那是个城市
[21:01] And you, my friend? 你呢 我的朋友
[21:03] Where are you from? 你从哪里来
[21:04] Don’t worry about where I’m from. 不用在意我从哪里来
[21:11] You don’t like me. 你不喜欢我
[21:13] You think you’re the good guy, 你以为你是个好人
[21:15] I’m the bad guy. 我是个坏人
[21:16] Maybe you’re right. 也许你是对的
[21:19] But maybe, if I was born in a nice city in America, 但如果我生在美国的一个美丽城市里
[21:23] like Cincinnati… 比如辛辛那提
[21:27] I could be the good guy, too. 我也可以是个好人
[21:30] Geography is destiny, my friend. 出生地决定了命运 我的朋友
[21:32] The world is the kiln, we are the clay. 世界就是窑炉 我们就是粘土
[21:35] Wow, let me write that down. 我得记下来
[22:03] There was an incident at the stop 他们到达海岸前
[22:04] where they refuel the trucks before they go to the coast. 给卡车加油的站点发生了事故
[22:07] It may have involved your woman. 可能会牵扯到你们的女人
[22:10] – We should go there now. – Let’s go. -我们应该去那里 -走吧
[22:55] Give me a minute. 等我一下
[23:01] I don’t know what you think you’re fucking doing, 我不知道你认为自己在做什么
[23:03] but you need to unclench your asshole. 但你不能这么紧绷着
[23:05] We need this guy, so dial that shit down. 我们需要他 所以放松些
[23:22] We have a picture? 有照片吗
[23:34] Sure. 是的
[23:44] She and her daughters were here. 她和她的女儿来过这里
[23:46] A man arrived, followed them into the latrine. 一个男人来了 跟着她们进了公厕
[23:49] Your woman attacked him. 你们的女人袭击了他
[23:51] She and her children left on foot. 她和孩子们徒步离开了
[23:53] What do you mean, attacked him? 你说袭击了他是什么意思
[23:54] He says she hit him on the head with a rock. 他说她用石头打了那个男人的头
[23:56] He fell into the shit pit. 他掉到了粪坑里
[24:00] No way Suleiman uses a local to find his wife. 苏莱曼不可能让本地人来找他的妻子
[24:04] So, what happened to him? The guy in the shitter. 那个粪坑里的家伙怎么样了
[24:06] He cleaned up and is driving to the coast. 他清理干净后就开车往海岸去了
[24:09] Shit. 靠
[24:12] I have a shortcut we can take, but we have to go now to catch her, 我知道一条近路 但要是想在开船前找到她
[24:16] before the boats go out. 我们现在就得出发
[24:17] Let’s go. 走吧
[24:56] Mama. 妈妈
[26:23] I swear, this gate is new. 我发誓 这道门是新装的
[26:25] There another way? 有别的路吗
[26:27] Not if you want to make it to the coast 除非你们想让那个男人
[26:29] before the man who is chasing your woman. 在我们之前赶到海岸追上她
[26:34] Stay in the car. 待在车里
[26:40] I’ll take care of this. 我来处理
[26:42] I know the man who owns this land. 我认识这片地的主人
[26:44] Maybe his guards need some money. 也许他的守卫想要点钱
[27:05] This feel wrong to you? 感觉不对劲吗
[27:07] I can’t tell yet. 现在还看不出来
[27:10] He’s just milking us for more money. 他是想跟我们多榨些钱
[27:12] Yeah. 是啊
[27:15] So, we’ll pay it. 那我们就给他钱
[27:40] What the fuck happened? 怎么回事
[27:42] – They shoot at me. – Why? -他们先开的枪 -为什么
[27:44] They wanted money. 他们想要钱
[27:45] – So why didn’t you pay them? – I try to. -那你为什么不给他们 -我试了
[27:47] They wouldn’t take a reasonable amount. 他们要的数额太不合理了
[27:49] I can’t have them push me into paying unreasonable amounts. 我不能让他们敲诈我
[27:52] An “unreasonable” amount? 数额不合理
[27:54] Why are we following this guy? 我们为什么要跟着这家伙
[27:57] You want to find those girls? 你想找到那些女人吗
[27:59] You need me. Tony! 你需要我 需要托尼
[28:00] Ah, okay, maybe you can wait a few weeks, 好啊 也许你可以等上几个星期
[28:03] until one or two of them ends up in my stable. 等她们其中一两个沦落到我的妓院里
[28:11] Jack. Jack! 杰克 杰克
[28:13] Come on, Jack. Cut that shit out. 行了 杰克 别闹了
[28:18] Jack! 杰克
[28:21] Cut that shit out! 够了
[28:22] What the fuck are you doing? 你在干什么
[28:24] Cut it out! Cut that shit out! 够了 都住手
[28:26] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[28:27] Tony Ahmet Demir! You– Listen! 我是托尼·艾哈迈德·德米尔 你听好了
[28:31] It’s not bad enough that he’s a rapist? 光是强奸犯还不够恶劣吗
[28:33] Now he’s a fucking murderer? 现在他还是杀人犯了
[28:35] This makes no kind of sense. 这完全不合理
[28:36] Let me lay this out for you. We don’t have province here. 那我帮你理清楚 这里不是我们的地盘
[28:38] You can’t get anything done in a place like this without a local. 没有当地人的帮助什么也办不成
[28:41] The wife is who we need. That’s our mission. 我们需要的是那个妻子 这是我们的任务
[28:44] Now, get that through your thick fucking skull. 你这个死脑筋赶紧给我想明白
[28:46] Let’s do what we came here to do. 把我们该做的事做完
[28:51] And you! 还有你
[28:52] Get in the goddamn truck. 滚到车上去
[28:54] And let’s get this done. 赶紧把这事搞定
[28:57] Keys to the gate. 大门钥匙
[28:59] Come on. 快点
[29:02] Keys to the gate. 大门钥匙
[29:19] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:21] I killed your son. 是我杀了你的儿子
[30:27] I killed your son. 我杀了你的儿子
[30:32] Um, me… 是我
[30:33] from up there, 从上面
[30:36] the sky. 天上
[30:55] Me. 是我
[33:26] Um, this… 这些
[34:34] Buy them? Buy them? 买这些 让我买鸡蛋
[34:42] Yes. Yes. 买
[34:45] Yes, yes. Uh… 我买
[34:47] I’d love to buy all of your eggs. 我要买你们所有的鸡蛋
[35:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:09] Your son. 你的儿子
[35:27] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:08] Come on, come on. 来 快点
[37:56] Sara. 萨拉
[39:47] Goal! 球进啦
[40:15] Salaam alaikum. 愿你平安
[41:31] Greer. 格里尔
[41:47] Relax! Relax! 放松
[41:49] Put your weapons down! Put your weapons down! 把武器放下 把武器放下
[43:04] They will give you the woman but not the children. 女人给你 但小孩不行
[43:06] No way. 不行
[43:21] Okay. 好吧
[43:24] What are you doing? 你干吗
[43:25] You better put your gun down before you get shot. 你最好在中枪前赶紧放下枪
[43:28] She’s not gonna help us if we let them take her kids. 如果我们让他们把孩子带走 她不会帮我们的
[43:31] Just put your weapon down. 放下武器
[44:09] What are you doing? Put your weapons down! 你们干什么 放下武器
[44:17] Put the weapons down! 放下武器
[44:27] Relax. 放松
[44:28] There’s just friends here. Just friends. 这里都是朋友 朋友
[45:31] Okay. We’ll be there by then. 好 我们会到的
[45:36] Plane is waiting for us at Incirlik. 因斯里克有架飞机在等我们
[45:39] Everybody in the truck. 所有人都上车
[45:44] You’re the finance guy. 你是搞财政的
[45:47] Pay the man. 给他钱
[46:12] Good luck with the woman. 希望那女人有用
[46:19] Good-bye, Cincinnati. 再见 辛辛那提
[47:19] I got some games for you girls. 我给你们拿了点游戏
[47:21] Is that okay? 可以吗
[47:22] Yes. That is fine. 嗯 可以
[47:24] Great. 好
[47:27] I’ll show you how to play. 我教你们
[47:30] Do you mind if we speak privately? 可以单独聊聊吗
[47:40] You speak English. 你会说英语
[47:42] My uncle taught me. 我叔叔教的
[47:45] He was driver in Damascus 他在大马士革
[47:47] for some foreign businessmen… 给外国商人开过车
[47:51] back before… everything. 在这一切之前了
[47:57] Hanin, I have to tell you… 哈宁 我要告诉你
[48:00] We’ve cleared you to fly to the U.S. 你们可以飞往美国了
[48:03] But if you don’t help me, 但如果你不帮我
[48:04] you and your daughters cannot stay. 你和你女儿就留不下来
[48:09] Help how? 怎么帮
[48:10] I need to know what your husband’s plans are. 我得知道你丈夫的计划
[48:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[48:27] He changed. 他变了
[48:34] I had no idea he was going to do what he did. 我不知道他会做出那些事
[48:37] I believe you. 我相信你
[48:39] And if you help me, 如果你帮我
[48:40] I can make sure that nothing like that ever happens again. 我就能保证不会再发生那样的事了
[48:44] I don’t know his plans. 我不知道他的计划
[48:46] But you do know where he is. 但你知道他的位置
[48:59] All you have to do is point. 指出来就好
[49:16] You’re right to worry about Samir. 你担心萨米尔没错
[49:22] I know you left him behind. 我知道你把他留下了
[49:26] I had to leave. 我必须得走
[49:27] I know you did. 我知道
[49:29] And I’m gonna do everything I can to get him back for you, 我会尽力帮你把他找回来
[49:31] but you have to show me where he is. 但你得告诉我他在哪
[49:38] I’ve lost everything. 我失去了一切
[49:45] Everything but them. 只剩她俩了
[49:56] My son… 我儿子
[50:01] I want your word you will get him back. 答应我把他找回来
[50:05] Promise me. 答应我
[50:09] I can’t do that. 不行
[50:12] You know I can’t. 你知道的
[50:15] But I’m the best chance you have. 但我是你最好的机会
[50:18] That I can promise you. 这我可以保证
[50:40] I got it. 知道了
[50:42] I got the location. 我知道位置了
[50:43] That’s good. Sit down. 很好 坐
[51:02] You want to know what happened to me in Karachi? 你想知道我在卡拉奇的事
[51:12] I was going after an asset. 我当时在争取一个线人
[51:15] The guy was a deputy chief of staff for the Pakistani army. 他是巴基斯坦军队的副参谋长
[51:19] A huge fucking get if I could turn him. 如果他帮我们 会很有帮助
[51:23] A game-changer for the Agency. 对局里来说 可以改变局势
[51:27] I got all the right signals. 努力的方向都对
[51:29] I… had it all teed up. 摆平了一切
[51:32] I knew that he had money problems, 我知道他缺钱
[51:34] a bad marriage, so we meet. 婚姻不幸 我们见面了
[51:36] In a tea house, back of the room. 在茶馆里面的房间
[51:42] But… the guy’s nervous as a cat, 但他非常紧张
[51:47] and suddenly, 突然
[51:50] in the middle of the talk, he changes his mind. 谈到一半的时候 他改主意了
[51:52] Not only does he not want to work with me, 他不但不和我合作
[51:55] he wants to throw me in a Pakistani prison, 还想把我关进巴基斯坦监狱
[51:57] where I’m gonna spend the next ten years… 如果我没被折磨或者殴打致死
[52:01] if I’m not tortured or beaten to death first. 可能要待上十年
[52:08] So… 所以
[52:14] I stabbed him. 我捅了他
[52:18] Walked out before anybody noticed, 偷偷溜走了
[52:20] and he died right at the table. 他当场就死了
[52:24] Three days before his daughter’s wedding. 三天后就是他女儿的婚礼
[52:31] Guy had four other kids and… 他另外还有四个孩子
[52:45] To this day, I keep thinking, 到现在我还在想
[52:47] “Was there anything else I could have said?” 我当时还能说别的吗
[52:56] Publicly, the Pakistanis said he died of a heart attack, 巴基斯坦声称他死于心脏病
[52:59] but privately, to our government, 但私底下 他们对我们政府
[53:01] they were fucking livid, 非常的气愤
[53:03] as were certain other persons on the seventh floor. 七楼的某些人也是
[53:08] I had shot too high. 我野心太大
[53:11] Took too big of a risk, 风险太大
[53:13] so they PNG’d me back to headquarters. 所以他们把我贬回总部
[53:21] There is no version of this job that doesn’t require compromise, 干这份工作
[53:26] not if you want to do something that matters. 只要你想好好干 就得妥协
[53:30] I don’t believe that. 我不信
[53:36] I believe you can make a difference 我相信你可以无需妥协
[53:40] without having to make those kind of compromises. 就可以有所成就
[53:45] I know you do, 我理解
[53:47] ’cause once, a long time ago, 因为很久以前
[53:50] I used to believe the same fucking thing. 我也这么想
杰克·莱恩

文章导航

Previous Post: 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

杰克·莱恩(Jack Ryan)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号