Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Too Big to Fail(大而不倒)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Too Big to Fail(大而不倒)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:大而不倒
英文名称:Too Big to Fail
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] ? Too Big to Fail ? Original Air Date on May 23, 2011 == sync, corrected by elderman ==
[00:03] We have no intention of dismantling the regulatory agencies.
[00:03] 我们没有意图解散监管机构
[00:07] However, we must come to grips 不过我们需要严控
[00:09] with inefficient and burdensome regulations. 无效和繁重的规章制度
[00:11] We will eliminate those 而且我们将去除
[00:13] that are unproductive and unnecessary. 那些低效和没必要的条款
[00:15] Tearing down these antiquated walls 冲破旧有模式
[00:17] and granting banks significant new authority. 赋予银行全新的权利
[00:19] (Female anchor) In a victory for the banking industry, 作为整个银行业的胜利
[00:22] Congress has approved legislation which will allow 国会批准法案将允许
[00:22] 1999年 克林顿政府提交国会通过 废除1933年制定的禁止商业银行和投行合并的<格拉斯-斯蒂格尔法案>,此举被认为是 导致08年次贷危机的元凶
[00:25] commercial and investment banks to merge 商业银行与投资银行合并
[00:27] and form institutions 将形成具有前所未有的规模
[00:29] of unprecedented size and global reach. 和全球影响力的新型机构
[00:31] <大到不能倒> 2011年5月23日首映
[00:33] I think it’s very important 我认为此点对我们来说
[00:35] for us not to introduce 是重中之重
[00:38] regulation for regulation’s sake. 即不是为了监管而监管
[00:40] I do believe in the American dream. 我坚信美国梦的存在
[00:43] Owning a home is a part of that dream. 拥有一个家便是这个梦想的一部分
[00:48] We are taking action 我们在行动
[00:50] to bring many thousands of Americans 为数以万计的美国人民
[00:52] closer to owning a home. 实现拥有一个家的梦想
[00:55] This project not only is good 这个法案不仅对
[00:57] for the soul of the country. 国家的立国精神有益
[00:58] It’s good for the pocketbook of the country as well. 同时也对美国经济大有裨益
[01:00] (Male anchor) The housing market has reached frantic proportions. 房地产市场已经达到了令人咋舌的规模
[01:03] It seems that everybody is building, buying or selling. 似乎大家都在建房 买房 卖房
[01:06] (Female anchor) The Dow and the S&P both breaking records, 道琼斯指数和标准普尔都在刷新记录
[01:09] profits soared 93% at Goldman Sachs this year. 高盛集团今年效益飙升93个百分点
[01:14] Hotshot traders and bankers can expect to take home 明星操盘手和银行家预期将收获
[01:17] $10, $25, and in some cases $50 million. 1千万 2千5百万 甚至个别 将赚足5千万美金
[01:21] Things that are too good to be true, are. 形势好得令人难以置信
[01:24] – When you see something coming– – The real estate bubble. – 当你能预感到一些事将要发生– – 房地产泡沫
[01:27] – Housing bubble– – Bubble. – 房地产泡沫– – 泡沫
[01:28] –Don’t put it off. take action immediately. –别拖延 立即采取行动
[01:32] Will there be a soft landing or will the bubble burst? 经济形势将实现软着陆还是泡沫终将破裂?
[01:38] (Male anchor) The new story– the mortgage meltdown. 最新报导–次贷危机
[01:41] This morning in the mortgage meltdown, new numbers showing 今早次贷危机的最新数据显示
[01:44] that a record number of Americans are losing their homes. 创纪录的美国人在失去他们的房子
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1766个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:344个,六级词汇:206个,GRE词汇:205个,托福词汇:288个,考研词汇:378个,专四词汇:328个,专八词汇:64个,
所有生词标注共:655个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[01:47] More than 70 mortgage companies have failed 全美逾70家房产抵押公司
[01:49] in the last few months in America. 在过去的几个月中破产
[01:51] and now the biggest of the big companies– the Bear Stearns– 但现在大公司中的龙头老大– 贝尔斯登公司–
[01:54] the big banks are caught holding the bag. 大型银行都在紧缩银根
[01:59] (Maria Bartiromo) The fifth largest investment bank in the country, 全国第5大投资银行
[02:02] Bear Stearns, is being sold 贝尔斯登公司被迫仅以
[02:04] for just $2 a share to J.P. Morgan. 每股2美元的价格卖给摩根大通
[02:04] 因贝尔斯登股东反对 摩根大通最终 以每股10美元的价格完成收购
[02:07] It’s being assisted by the government 此次收购获得政府帮助
[02:09] which is stepping in to guarantee some $30 billion 政府将为贝尔斯登在房产市场上的
[02:12] in Bear’s toxic real estate assets. 大约300亿的有毒资产提供担保
[02:17] You’ve got to imagine that Hank Paulson 你得相信
[02:20] didn’t think he signed up for this 当布什总统任命汉克?保尔森
[02:22] when President Bush picked him 出任财政部部长时
[02:24] to become Treasury Secretary. 他并没预料到会签署这种文件
[02:26] Hank Paulson may now have to undo 汉克?保尔森必须要撤销…
[02:28] some of the deregulation measures 一些当他管理高盛时
[02:28] 保尔森曾担任高盛董事长兼CEO
[02:30] that he and his peers on Wall Street pushed through 与他的伙伴在华尔街大力推行的
[02:32] when he ran Goldman. 放松监管的措施
[02:35] (Bartiromo) Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson 财政部部长汉克?保尔森
[02:38] telling Matt Lauer this morning 今早告之马特?劳尔
[02:38] NBC早间新闻主播
[02:40] “We’re all over it. I’ve got great confidence in our markets. “我们会度过难关 我对我们的市场充满信心
[02:43] They’re resilient. They’re flexible.” 它们既有灵活性又有很强的恢复能力
[02:44] (Allan Chernoff) Ali, the truth is that Bear Stearns is 阿里 事实上贝尔斯登
[02:47] only a very small fraction of this story. 只是冰山一角
[02:49] our economy could face 我们的经济系统可能要面对
[02:51] far worse than a recession. 远比衰退还要严峻的局面
[02:56] (David Faber) In the wake of Bear’s collapse, 贝尔斯登破产的当头棒喝
[02:58] Lehman Brothers is scrambling to reassure investors 使雷曼兄弟疲于安抚投资者…
[03:01] about the impact of the mortgage crisis 对次贷危机对其资产带来影响的担心
[03:03] on its own assets, shares of the firm 而公司的股份
[03:05] under a great deal of pressure this morning. 也在今早面对巨大考验
[03:07] Dick Fuld, a 39-year veteran of Lehman 迪克?富尔德 一位在雷曼打拼39年的老将
[03:10] and the longest-running CEO of a major investment bank on Wall Street, 华尔街主要投行中任期最长的首席执行官
[03:13] has pulled the firm back from the brink during other crises. 在其他危机中屡次将银行从生死边缘中救回
[03:17] But today, for the first time that I’m hearing it, 但就在今天 我第一次听到
[03:17] 迪克?富尔德雷曼兄弟董事会主席兼CEO
[03:20] investors are questioning his leadership. 投资者对其领导能力的质疑
[03:23] – Motherfucker. – One key question investors have for Lehman Brothers: – 我操 – 雷曼兄弟的一位重要投资人
[03:26] What’s the true earnings power of this investment bank’s business? 质疑这家投行的真正盈利力量 究竟是什么
[03:33] 乔?格雷戈里 雷曼兄弟的总裁兼首席运行官
[03:35] – ( phone rings ) – Hey. 嗨
[03:38] Get up here. We gotta start stacking sandbags. 马上过来 我们得堵缺口了
[03:42] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢?
[03:43] We’re down 21%. On paper, 我们下跌了21个百分点 账面意义上
[03:45] I just lost $90 million personally. 我个人刚刚损失了9000万
[03:49] With investors pummeling Lehman shares, 当投资者纷纷抛售雷曼的股票
[03:52] the big question this morning is– 今天早上最大的问题是–
[03:54] what options does Fuld have? 富尔德还有什么选择?
[03:56] So far he has failed to raise new capital 截至目前他没有成功引来新的资金
[03:58] while virtually all of his rivals have already done so. 显而易见他的所有竞争者都在这样做
[03:58] 亨利?保尔森 美国财政部长 高盛集团的前任主席兼CEO
[04:01] And now hedge fund manager David Einhorn 目前对冲基金经理戴维?爱因霍恩
[04:01] 绿光资本的董事长 联合创始人 07年起就做空雷曼的股票)
[04:03] is publicly questioning the accuracy of the firm’s numbers. 对这家公司公布的数字真实性 公开表示质疑
[04:06] Anything good? 有什么好消息?
[04:07] It’s a red-tailed hawk, the first one this year. 今年的第一只红尾鹰
[04:11] Dick Fuld’s on one. 迪克?富尔德在一号线
[04:13] (Einhorn) They haven’t been able to provide credible answers. 他们无法提供可信的答案
[04:15] (Maria Bartiromo) So let’s go through a couple of those 所以现在让我们看一下
[04:17] what you call discrepancies, because– 这些你称之为矛盾的 因为–
[04:22] Tough morning? 今早很煎熬吧?
[04:24] We show top-quality earnings. We beat every prediction. 我们展示了一流的收益 打破了所有的预测
[04:27] – Yeah. – It’s the damn short-sellers. – 没错 – 该死的空头
[04:29] You know the game– short and distort. 你熟悉这游戏–做空者都爱歪曲事实
[04:31] They’re rumormongers. And they’re making a killing. 他们造谣生事 大开杀戒
[04:34] What are your plans for a capital raise? 你计划如何来筹集资金?
[04:36] We’re way ahead of you. Now let me be clear: 我们早都想好了 我就直说了吧:
[04:40] we don’t need the cash. 我们不需要现金
[04:44] You know, it’s about perception. 你清楚 这和理念有关
[04:46] Buffett, Buffett. 巴菲特 巴菲特
[04:48] We’re thinking of reaching out to Warren Buffett. 我们计划联络巴菲特
[04:52] Great. 不错
[04:53] You and Buffett go back, right? 你和巴菲特是老交情了 对吧?
[04:57] Do me a favor and call him. 帮我个忙 给他打个电话
[04:59] Tell him Lehman is rock solid. 告诉他雷曼稳如磐石
[05:01] As Treasury Secretary, I can’t advocate for a specific investment. 作为财务部长 我不能力促某项具体投资
[05:08] Hank, you want me to raise capital or not? 汉克 你到底想不想让我筹到资金?
[05:08] 艾琳?卡伦 雷曼首席财务官 律师出身 被认为完全不够格担任CFO
[05:13] (Jim Wilkinson) Lehman Brothers is a hell of a lot bigger than Bear Stearns. 雷曼兄弟的无底洞要比贝尔斯登乱很多
[05:13] 2008年5月24日 星期六
[05:16] The market is terrified. 市场已经怕了
[05:18] When I was running Goldman, I never even conceived 我掌管高盛时也没想过
[05:21] of asking the Treasury Secretary to cut a deal for me. 要财务部长帮我谈笔生意
[05:24] Yeah, but the Bear bailout created– 没错 但贝尔斯登接受的紧急援助造成
[05:25] Please don’t call it a bailout. 麻烦别说那是紧急援助
[05:27] Okay, the very large Bear Stearns purchase assistance package 好吧 那笔数额巨大的贝尔斯登 收购案援助计划项目
[05:31] created an expectation. 造成了一种期待
[05:33] Fuld’s counting on direct intervention from you. 富尔德寄希望于你的直接介入
[05:35] Uh, Buffett’s a simple solution. 找巴菲特倒是个简单法子
[05:37] I think you make the call. 我觉得你应该打这个电话
[05:37] 吉姆?威尔金森 财政部首席顾问
[05:40] As what? Warren’s friend? 以什么身份? 沃伦的朋友?
[05:43] His former banker? The ? 他的前任银行家? 还是这个官位?
[05:45] No. Fuld’s calling him. 不行 得富尔德给他打电话
[05:48] Hopefully he’ll jump in and we can all relax. 希望他愿意趟这趟浑水 这样我们都能松口气
[05:49] Relax? We just buried one investment bank; 松口气? 我们刚解决掉一个投行
[05:51] We got another one that’s barely breathing. 又来一个奄奄一息的
[05:53] This is a confidence game. People lose faith in Lehman– 这是一场信心的较量 人们对雷曼失去信心–
[05:56] these banks are gonna drop like dominos 这些银行会像多米诺骨牌一样接连倒闭
[05:58] and I don’t have the authority to do a thing about it. 而且我没有权力采取措施
[06:01] We’re late. 太迟了
[06:03] We’ve been late on everything. 我们在任何方面都晚了一步
[06:05] Neel’s team is working on some kind of a disaster scenario. 尼尔的团队在制定某种灾难方案
[06:05] 尼尔?卡斯卡里 国际事务助理部长
[06:08] We’re calling it the break-the-glass plan– 我们称之为”击碎玻璃”计划–
[06:10] what to ask Congress for if your back’s against the wall. 如果告诉国会你已经无路可退
[06:13] ( Snickers ) Money… 钱啊…
[06:15] Is what you ask them for. 你管他们要的可是钱
[06:18] The problem is, Congress won’t move 问题是 国会不会出手
[06:18] 米歇尔?戴维斯 公共事务助理部长
[06:21] until we’ve already hit the iceberg, 除非我们已经碰到了大麻烦
[06:23] and at that point it may be too late. 不过到了那时一切也都是徒劳
[06:25] So you’re saying, with the full weight 所以你是说
[06:27] of the United States Treasury behind me, 虽然我身后有整个美国财政部的鼎力支持
[06:29] all I can do is call Warren Buffett? 但我能做的就是给巴菲特打个电话?
[06:33] Hi, Warren. It’s Hank. 嗨 沃伦 是我 汉克
[06:37] I understand you’ve been talking to Dick Fuld. 我知道你刚和迪克?富尔德通完电话
[06:40] You know my misgivings, Hank, 你知道我
[06:40] 沃伦?巴菲特 全球最富有的人之一
[06:43] about investment banks. 对投行的顾虑 汉克
[06:45] As soon as they started trading for themselves, 他们一开始为了自己私利去交易
[06:48] the risk managers lost control. 那些风险经理人就失去了控制
[06:50] I had a very unpleasant time with Solomon Brothers. 我与所罗门兄弟合作的日子就很不好过
[06:50] 巴菲特在1991年担任临时董事长 拯救因国债问题濒临破产的所罗门兄弟公司
[06:53] That’s fair enough. 这样足够公平
[06:56] But we both know 但你我都知道
[06:58] that investment banking is a profitable business. 投行是个赚钱的买卖
[07:00] I figure it made you a billionaire somewhat. 我猜也是投行让你成为了亿万富翁
[07:04] I gotta believe that if the price was right, 我得相信假如价格还算说得过去
[07:07] you wouldn’t just walk away. 你不会不闻不问
[07:08] You know a good deal when you see one. 你知道哪种生意一看上去就是笔好买卖
[07:11] What say you? 你怎么看的?
[07:13] I gotta leave that to your judgment. 我得让你做决定
[07:17] People act like we’re crack dealers. 人们怎么看见我们就跟看见毒贩似的
[07:19] Nobody put a gun to anybody’s head and said, 又没人拿枪指着谁脑袋说
[07:21] “hey, Nimrod, buy a house you can’t afford. “嘿 猎手 买幢你负担不起的房子
[07:23] And you know what? While you’re at it, 而且你知道吗? 你要是真坐在里面
[07:25] put a line of credit on that baby and buy yourself a boat.” 用信用卡的最高限额去供这个宝贝 再给自己买艘船”
[07:27] You heard anything from Buffett? 你有什么巴菲特那里的消息?
[07:29] He’s asking for preferred shares at 40 他要求每股40元的优先股
[07:32] with a dividend of 9%. 和9%的分红
[07:34] We were just at 66. What the fuck? 我们只有66元的股价 这他妈算怎么回事?
[07:36] Maybe it’s just an opening gambit, Dick. 可能这只是个开始 迪克
[07:38] Sounds more like a goddamn insult. 听起来倒像是他妈的侮辱
[07:40] – Let me get that, Dick. – Thank you. – 让我来 迪克 – 谢谢
[07:42] We’re at 36 right now. 我们现在跌到36块了
[07:43] We haven’t been anywhere near 66 in months. 我们已几个月都没有接近66元了
[07:47] The markets like Buffett. 市场喜欢巴菲特
[07:49] His name will push the price up overnight. 他的名声能一夜间把价格拉上去
[07:50] You know, I don’t care who he is, 你知道我不在乎他是谁
[07:52] I am not spending $360 million a year 我不会每年花3亿6千万
[07:55] for the pleasure of doing business with him. 来买和他做生意的愉悦感
[07:57] Real estate will come back. 房地产会回暖的
[07:58] The Koreans have been sniffing around. 韩国人也在跃跃欲试
[08:00] There you go. And they won’t steal us blind. 瞧见了吧 而且他们不会明着抢咱们
[08:02] I’ve seen this before– C.E.O.s panic and they sell out cheap. 我之前见过类似的局面– 首席执行官们慌了 纷纷廉价抛售股份
[08:05] Right now the street’s running around with its hair on fire, 虽然现在整条华尔街都乱成一团
[08:07] but the storm always passes. 不过风暴总会平息
[08:09] We stand strong, and on the other side 我们屹立不倒 另一方面
[08:12] we’ll eat Goldman’s lunch. 我们就能从高盛那里分杯羹
[08:16] So what do we do about Buffett? 那我们怎么回复巴菲特那里呢?
[08:18] Screw Warren Buffett. 去他娘的巴菲特
[08:23] He passed? 他没接受?
[08:23] 每周例行早餐会
[08:25] Lehman dropped to 28 1/2 this morning. 雷曼今天早上跌到每股28.5元
[08:27] What in the world is he thinking? 他脑袋里想啥呢?
[08:28] He’s not thinking. He’s delusional. 他压根就没想 他疯了
[08:30] He thought the ask was too high. 他觉得报价过高
[08:32] He’s got to raise cash. 他得吸纳现金
[08:34] I told him that. 本?伯南克 美国联邦储备银行主席
[08:35] 我跟他说了
[08:37] I spoke to Greenspan. 我和格林斯潘谈了
[08:39] Really? 真的?
[08:41] He says there’s too much housing supply. 他说现在有太多的房源
[08:44] That’s the problem. 这是个问题
[08:47] So we should buy up all the vacant houses 所以我们得把那些空房子全部买下
[08:50] and burn them. 接着一把火烧了
[08:58] Dick needs a buyer– someone with a grip on reality. 迪克需要一个买家– 一个能操控市场的买家
[09:02] Barclays expressed some interest a couple of months ago, 巴克莱银行几个月前表示过兴趣
[09:04] But I don’t think the price is low enough for them. 不过我不认为价格低到他们能够接受
[09:06] Bank of America? 美国银行如何?
[09:08] Possible. Dick’s put out feelers there before. 有可能 迪克之前回绝过他们的试探
[09:11] We have to keep it quiet though. 我们不能声张此事
[09:14] If anyone hears that they’re trying to sell… 如果有人得知他们要出售…
[09:16] Lehman will be dead within the hour. 雷曼一个小时内必死无疑
[09:19] The real estate investments are killing the firm. 房地产投资真是害惨了我们
[09:19] 2008年6月11日 雷曼高级银行家紧急策略会议
[09:22] We have to admit publically we’ve made some mistakes. 我们得公开承认我们犯下了一些错误
[09:25] We need to make a senior management change, 我们得做出一个高级管理层的调整
[09:27] Signal to the market that we get it. 向市场释放一个信号 表明我们解决了问题
[09:29] Meaning what? 意味着什么?
[09:31] Meaning Joe Gregory. 意味着 乔?格雷戈里
[09:34] Get the fuck out of here. 一边玩去
[09:38] You are not gonna tell me how to run my company. 用不着你们告诉我怎么经营我自己的公司
[09:40] Joe hasn’t had your back on risk, and everyone knows it. 乔没有冒风险挺你 大家都清楚
[09:43] Erin Callan’s gotta go too. 还有艾琳?卡伦 也得走人
[09:45] As far as the street’s concerned, she’s a joke. 现在整条街都知道 她就是个笑话
[09:47] Joe Gregory has been with me 乔?格雷戈里和我
[09:49] for 30 years. 已经共事了30年
[09:52] And you want me to kick him to the curb 现在你们想让我把他踢出局
[09:54] because we have a bad quarter? 就因为我们本财季表现糟糕?
[09:55] It’s not just a bad quarter. 不仅仅是本财季表现糟糕
[09:57] The stock hit 23. 股价已经跌到了23元
[09:59] 23. Most of our guys are paid in stock they can’t sell for years. 23块 我们中多数人都靠多年禁卖的股票当薪水
[09:59] 斯科普?麦克吉 雷曼国际事务主管 投资银行家
[10:02] They’ve lost most of their net worth over the last six months. 他们在过去半年里损失了 几乎所有的净利润
[10:05] You don’t stabilize the price, 你不能稳定股价的话
[10:07] Your traders are gonna jump ship. 你的交易员纷纷弃船而逃
[10:09] Selfish fucks. 只顾自己的混蛋
[10:11] It’s not just bankers and traders, Dick. 不光是银行家和交易员 迪克
[10:13] Clients are pulling their money. 客户们也在把他们的钱取出来
[10:15] There’s gonna be a run on this bank. 这家银行在面临一次大逃亡
[10:22] Sources tell CNBC that both 有消息告诉ABC财经频道
[10:24] Erin Callan and Joseph Gregory are out at Lehman Brothers. 称艾琳?卡伦和乔瑟夫?格雷戈里 被踢出雷曼兄弟
[10:27] In a statement, the company’s chairman Dick Fuld said 在一个声明里 公司主席迪克?富尔德称
[10:30] Replacing Gregory with 48-year-old Bart McDade 由48岁的巴特?迈克达德接替格雷戈里
[10:30] 2008年8月4日
[10:32] has been one of the most difficult decisions he’s had to make. 这是他所作出最困难的决策之一
[10:32] 巴特?迈克达德 雷曼新任总裁兼首席运行官
[10:37] Dick, the Koreans just arrived at Sullivan. 迪克 韩国人刚到达苏利文
[10:41] Let’s make this happen. 让这笔买卖赶紧做成吧
[10:43] My take is you’d be better off staying here for now. 我的建议是你最好先在这里等会
[10:48] We need you to be our missing man. 我们需要你缺席
[10:50] We’ll go in and push the deal as far as we can, 我们进去尽最大可能促成交易
[10:52] And then we’ll bring you in at the end to top it off. 接着我们带你进去最后拍板
[10:56] All right, fine. 好吧 行
[10:57] Okay. 好
[11:06] We are committed to our presence in New York. 我们来到纽约是真心 想促成与贵方的合作
[11:11] But we need to know that the underlying numbers make sense. 但我们需要知道眼前的数据真实可信
[11:17] We realize how things look. 我们清楚公司的现状看着很不妙
[11:19] But our stock is getting hammered by the shorts. 虽然我们的股票受到空头的重创
[11:22] The value is still there. 但其价值并没有减少
[11:26] We just started. Min is excited, 我们刚刚开始 闵很兴奋
[11:26] 闵裕圣 韩国发展银行CEO
[11:28] but we haven’t heard the terms. 但我们还没有听到具体条款
[11:30] Where are you? 你现在哪里?
[11:32] I just stepped out to take the call. 我刚出来接电话
[11:34] Get back in there. Don’t be rude. 赶快回去 别失礼
[11:37] Okay. 好
[11:40] We simply take the assets you don’t find appealing, 我们会剔除你们不敢兴趣的资产
[11:43] spin them off into a separate company. 将它们划入另一家独立公司
[11:48] – You don’t buy that bank. – I’m very sorry. – 你们不是买了某家银行 – 我很抱歉
[11:50] You buy the good bank. 你们买的是一家盈利的银行
[11:55] They don’t like the real estate. 他们不喜欢房地产
[11:57] What do you mean, they don’t like it? 什么叫他们不喜欢房地产?
[11:58] Dick, we’re making real progress here, okay? 迪克 我们在取得进展 行吗?
[12:00] Let me stay on it for now. 让我先着手处理这个
[12:18] Min, how are you? 闵 你怎么样?
[12:20] Great to see you. 很高兴见到你
[12:23] I don’t want to interrupt. 我不想打断
[12:25] Dick, great timing. 迪克 来的真是时候
[12:27] We seem to be in sync on the broad strokes of the deal. 我们似乎在这笔交易的主要内容上 取得了共识
[12:30] Shall we get back to the letter of intent? 我们能不能回到谈意向书的话题上?
[12:33] Min, I have to tell you, 闵 老实讲
[12:35] I think you’re making a big mistake here. 我觉得你犯了一个大错误
[12:38] There’s great value in the real estate assets. 房地产资产的价值巨大
[12:40] How about we walk through the portfolio 我们何不再回顾一下投资组合
[12:44] and I’ll show you? 我给你展示一下?
[12:48] We have looked at them. 我们已经看过了
[12:50] Well, then you– 这样啊 那你–
[12:52] you must have looked at them in the wrong way. 你一定是看错了方向
[12:54] I just don’t want to see you leave money on the table. 我只是不想看着你白花钱
[12:58] Perhaps we should take a break. 或许我们应该休息一下
[13:06] Min, I’m so sorry. 闵 我很抱歉
[13:08] We have negotiated in good faith. 我们一直友好商谈 气氛融洽
[13:10] Now all of a sudden we are going backward? 现在突然间全都回去了?
[13:13] We can work with you on the price. 我们能接受你们的价格
[13:14] It is not about the price. 和价格没关系
[13:16] It is about the way you have conducted this. 是你们做事的方法
[13:25] I’d like to thank you, all of you, 我想要表达谢意 感谢你们所有人
[13:29] but I don’t think we have a structure that works. 但我不认为我们能在交易上达成共识
[13:38] What, that’s it? 这 这算什么?
[13:40] You’re just gonna pack up and go back to Korea? 你们就打算这样收拾行李回韩国了?
[13:55] – Hello. – Neel, it’s Dick Fuld. – 你好 – 尼尔 是我 迪克?富尔德
[13:57] Listen, you know, 听着 你知道
[14:01] if Hank wants me to find a buyer, 如果汉克想让我找个买家
[14:02] you guys need to step up and help. 你们大家得站出来帮帮忙
[14:04] The Koreans just walked out, okay? 韩国人刚放弃交易了 明白?
[14:07] Look, I’m just speaking for myself here, 你看 我这只是说说个人意见
[14:09] but I think you need to do what’s right for the firm. 但我认为你应该为公司 作出正确的选择
[14:11] Do what’s right? 做什么正确的选择?
[14:13] What is that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思?
[14:14] If your stock price keeps sliding, 要是你的股价继续下滑
[14:16] you may get an offer at a price that doesn’t look all that compelling, 你接到的出价可能看起来没什么吸引力
[14:19] but you may have to take it just to keep the company intact. 但为了保全公司 你可能不得不接受
[14:22] What kind of price are you talking about? 你说的是什么样的价?
[14:24] Could be– 可能是…
[14:26] I mean, it might be low single digits. 我是说 可能低到个位数
[14:30] Last February 去年二月
[14:33] we were at 66 a share. 我们一股要66块呢
[14:36] Lehman Brothers is not bear stearns. 雷曼兄弟不是贝尔斯登
[14:41] We’ve got a great business. 我们经营得非常好
[14:42] Real estate’s gonna come back. 房产业会复苏的
[14:44] I am not fucking giving this company away! 我他妈的才不会把公司拱手送人!
[14:47] While the real estate market 在房地产市场让
[14:49] has put Lehman Brothers shares under pressure, 雷曼兄弟的股价持续受压的同时
[14:51] mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac stocks 房贷巨头 房利美和房地美股票
[14:53] are suddenly plummeting this morning after reports 在新闻报道这2家公司可能需融资750亿
[14:55] the companies may need to raise $75 billion 以保持偿还债务能力
[14:58] just to remain solvent. Because they guarantee 因为他们要为占全国房贷市场中 极大一部分做担保
[15:01] such an enormous percentage of the nation’s mortgages, 之后 今早他们的股价直线下挫
[15:04] there is renewed speculation that the government 目前再度有推测称政府
[15:06] may have to step in and take them over– 有可能不得不介入 接管…
[15:08] a possibility Barack Obama has now raised on the campaign trail. 一种可能 巴拉克?奥巴马目前在竞选中领先
[15:12] If Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac collapsed, 如果房利美和房地美垮了
[15:14] then probably the financial system 那很可能 金融体系将…
[15:18] would receive such a body blow 受到沉重的打击
[15:21] that it could be disastrous. 那将会是灾难性的
[15:23] Freddie just dropped another 8%. 房地美刚又跌了8%
[15:26] Fannie’s down 5%. 房利美掉了5%
[15:26] 蒂莫西?盖特纳 美联储纽约分行行长
[15:28] There’s– there’s no bottom here. 这没…没有下限
[15:31] We need to do something now. 我们得做点什么 立刻
[15:34] We’re working on a proposal for Congress, 我们正在起草一份递交国会的提案
[15:36] see if we can get the authority to put some money in. 看我们能不能让国会拿点钱出来
[15:39] I’d rather not go that way, 我是不太愿意这么做
[15:41] but if we get there… 但 要是走投无路的话…
[15:43] Uh, I think– I think we’re already there. 我觉得…觉得 我们已经走投无路了
[15:48] How much are you gonna ask for? 你打算要多少?
[15:49] A blank check. 一张空白支票
[15:51] It has to be enough of a statement to reassure the market. 数目必须得大到形成声明 以重新给市场信心
[15:55] They need to think I’ve got a bazooka in my pocket. 他们得以为 我怀揣火箭筒 弹药充足
[15:58] I’m not saying that we use it, 我不是说我们要用它
[16:00] but if we have the authority, 但 如果我们得到国会支持
[16:02] everyone who’s dumping their shares 所有狂抛股票的人
[16:04] will calm down, back off. 就都会镇定下来 收手
[16:06] Okay, well, if you’re going to Congress, 好吧 如果你想要找国会
[16:08] why don’t we give to the banks too? 我们为什么不同时找各家银行呢?
[16:10] ‘Cause Lehman is looking like shit and Merrill’s not far behind. 因为雷曼的情况一塌糊涂 而美林离那也不远了
[16:13] We’ll be lucky to get them to move on Fannie and Freddie. 能让他们从”两房”的泥潭里脱身 我们就算是运气了
[16:15] We do what we can do. 我们只能量力而行
[16:22] ( Crowd cheering ) 北京 奥运会开幕式 2008年8月8日
[16:29] (Reporter) Secretary, Mrs. Paulson, over here. 部长 保尔森先生 这边
[16:31] (Reporter #2) Over here, please. 请看这边
[16:34] (Reporter #3) Mr. and Mrs. Paulson. 保尔森先生 夫人
[16:37] – Secretary Paulson. – Mrs. Paulson. Thank you. – 保尔森部长 – 保尔森夫人 谢谢
[16:41] (Female reporter) Mrs. Paulson. 保尔森先生
[16:43] Mr. Paulson. 保尔森先生
[16:44] (Male reporter) Mr. and Mrs. Paulson, this way, please. 保尔森先生和夫人 请看这边
[16:50] (Male reporter #2) Mr. Secretary, please. 部长先生 请
[16:53] I got her. 我来抱她
[16:56] (Male reporter #3) Right over here, Secretary Paulson, please. 看这边 保尔森先生
[16:58] Big smile. Thank you. 再笑一点 谢谢
[17:00] That’s just what I need– press photos 这正是我需要的
[17:03] of the Treasury Secretary waving the Chinese flag. 财政部长 挥着中国旗的新闻照片
[17:05] ( Chuckles ) Paulson the Communist. 保尔森 共产主义者
[17:08] The look on your face was priceless. 你脸上的表情 真是无价啊
[17:11] Hank, I must ask you about Fannie and Freddie. 汉克 我得跟你问问”两房”的问题
[17:18] We have hundreds of billions invested. 我们可是投了几千个亿
[17:20] You’ve assured us the investment is safe. 你跟我们保证过 投资项目很安全
[17:23] And it is, absolutely. 是很安全 绝对的
[17:26] We’re watching a great deal of our money disappear. 我们眼睁睁看着我们大量的资金流失
[17:30] Share prices have dropped 60% 过去两个月里
[17:33] in the last two months. 股价已经掉了60%
[17:35] Carrying your bazooka around has not helped matters. 火箭炮光揣在怀里是没有帮助的
[17:37] Congress gave you the power. 国会授予你的权力
[17:40] Perhaps it is time to use it. 或许是时候用它了
[17:42] The market will stabilize. 市场会稳定下来的
[17:44] We just have to give it some time. 只需要给它点时间
[17:46] There was an approach last month from Russia. 上个月俄方曾与我方接触
[17:49] They have considerable holdings 他们也持有相当大量的
[17:52] in Fannie and Freddie as well. “两房”股
[17:53] They suggested we coordinate 他们建议我们联手
[17:56] and without warning dump hundreds of billions 毫无预警地 向市场抛出上千亿的
[17:58] of Fannie and Freddie’s bonds onto the market. “两房”债券
[18:03] That would be… 那将会是…
[18:05] Yes. 没错
[18:07] The amount of debt your country carries 你们国家所背的大量债务
[18:10] is a terrible vulnerability. 是个相当严重的弱点
[18:17] But you– 但你…
[18:18] we declined respectfully. 我们礼貌地拒绝了
[18:23] Even in the U.S. it seems 就算是在美国 似乎
[18:26] the relationship between the government and private industry 政府和私企之间的关系
[18:29] isn’t so simple. 也不是那么简单的
[18:35] Was it a threat? 那是威胁吗?
[18:36] No no, it was a friendly reminder 不 不 是善意友好的提醒
[18:40] that with a single phone call to Moscow 只要一个电话打到莫斯科
[18:42] they can take down the entire U.S. economy. 他们就可以搞垮整个美国经济
[18:52] Well, the book says 书上说
[18:55] Fannie and Freddie are a nightmare. 房利美和房地美就是个恶梦
[18:57] They are in the hole easily tens of billions of dollars. 他们正深陷少说上百亿的大坑
[18:59] In another few weeks they’re gonna start defaulting on their debts. 再过几周 他们就无法偿还债务了
[19:02] We’re gonna have to step in. 我们将不得不介入
[19:03] I don’t see how we can avoid it. 我是看不出 我们要怎么避免如此
[19:08] Turns out a bazooka’s not that useful 结果火箭炮也不是那么有用嘛
[19:10] unless you fire it. 除非你真正地用它开火
[19:14] Lehman’s down another 10%. 雷曼兄弟的股价再次下挫10%
[19:16] You are not gonna let me get down a single bite, are you? 你是一口都不打算让我吃了 是吧?
[19:18] That’s why I have oatmeal. 所以我才吃燕麦粥啊
[19:20] Dick is trotting around the world with his head in his hands 迪克已经捧着脑袋满世界跑了
[19:22] and no one will give him any money. 可就没人肯给他钱
[19:24] Korea walked out on him. Mexico told him to shove it. 韩国放弃了与他的交易 墨西哥叫他自己玩去
[19:27] No one’s interested. All the dumb money’s already in. 没人有兴趣 而不理智的资金 都已然全数入场了
[19:29] What about B of A? Are they still in the mix? 那美国银行呢?他们依然有意并购?
[19:31] And Barclays is sniffing around again, 还有巴克莱又在试探了
[19:33] now that they think it’s a fire sale. 现在他们认为这是灾后大甩卖
[19:35] That’s promising. 这很有希望啊
[19:36] I don’t know. The British– 我不清楚啊 英国佬…
[19:38] they do a lot of talking. They never close. 他们倒是老爱谈 就是不成交
[19:42] B of A is still our best bet. 美国银行仍是我们最有希望的赌注
[19:44] This can’t be another Bear. 这不能变成又一个贝尔斯登
[19:46] Absolutely not. 绝对不能
[19:47] They want Lehman– they buy it outright. 他们想要雷曼兄弟 就去买下来好了
[19:49] But they may need a little hand-holding. 但可能需要 一些中间力量参与
[19:50] They just bought Countrywide. They’re spread a little thin. 他们刚买下国家金融服务公司 购买力有些薄弱
[19:53] You may have to give them a break 在资金需求上
[19:55] with the capital requirements. 你恐怕得让他们歇一歇了
[19:56] You want me to allow them to raise their leverage 你希望我允许他们提高杠杆
[20:00] so they can buy a bank that’s about to fail 好让他们买下一家
[20:02] because it was overleveraged? 因为过度使用金融杠杆 而濒临垮台的银行?
[20:04] You got a better idea? 你有更好的主意吗?
[20:07] Breaking news just coming in: Sources telling CNBC 刚接到爆炸性消息 消息人士向 CNBC(消费者新闻与商业频道)透露
[20:11] that the government has just taken control 政府刚接管了
[20:13] of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. 房利美和房地美
[20:15] Back in July, you remember, Hank Paulson said 就在7月 您应该还记得 汉克?保尔森说过
[20:17] that he wanted the power to step in, 他希望政府力量介入
[20:19] but he probably wouldn’t use it. 但他很可能不会动用
[20:21] It certainly sounds like Paulson 听起来保尔森确实是
[20:23] just pulled the trigger on that bazooka. 刚刚用他的火箭炮开了火
[20:24] Despite the move nationalize Fannie and Freddie, 尽管 “两房”已经国有化
[20:24] 2008年9月11日 纽约
[20:27] the market is still in negative territory across the board. 市场依然全面消极
[20:30] Investors now focusing their attention on Lehman Brothers 投资者们目前都将注意力 集中在了雷曼兄弟身上
[20:33] amid fresh reports that the nation’s fourth largest investment bank 各方最新消息均称 全美第4大投行
[20:36] may be on the brink of bankruptcy. 有可能处在破产的边缘
[20:38] – Rodge. – Chris. – 罗基 – 克里斯
[20:41] Bring your money today, huh? 今天带着你的钱来了 哈?
[20:46] Make sure Fuld’s not keeping any bad news out of the mix. 保证富尔德在并购过程中 没有隐藏任何负面资讯
[20:46] 克里斯?弗劳尔斯 银行收购专家
[20:49] It’s open kimono, to quote Dick. 按迪克的话说 这是件敞开的和服
[20:49] 雷曼兄弟的律师 罗基?科恩
[20:53] There’s a revolting image. 这比喻太恶心了
[20:58] Did you get a look at the numbers? 你看了数据了吗?
[21:01] The real estate’s the issue. 房地产是个问题啊
[21:02] They got it marked at $30 billion. 他们定值在300亿
[21:04] It’s worth maybe half of that. 可实际只值一半吧
[21:06] Don’t look so nervous. 别这么紧张
[21:08] You’re about to get a Wall Street bank for the price of a hot dog. 你就要用买份热狗的价钱 买到家华尔街的银行了
[21:11] I know that Paulson told Ken Lewis that he’s not gonna pay for this. 我知道保尔森跟肯?路易斯说过 他不会为此买单
[21:11] 格里格?柯尔 美国银行企业策划部主任
[21:15] And I don’t see how we can do it 可我看不出 这事我们要怎么办
[21:17] unless the government takes some of the downside. 除非政府能够消除一些负面因素
[21:19] Paulson is posturing. 保尔森是摆姿态
[21:21] He’ll write a check just like he did 他会开出支票来的
[21:22] for Jamie Dimon on the Bear deal. 就跟在贝尔斯登那一单 给杰米・戴蒙的待遇一样
[21:24] He has to. He can’t lose 他必须这样 他不能在
[21:25] another major bank in an election year. 大选之年再失掉一家主要银行
[21:28] Besides, the guy made, like, 再说 那家伙
[21:30] a half a billion bucks at Goldman Sachs. 在高盛赚差不多5亿
[21:32] He lets Lehman die– Goldman’s biggest competitor– 他让高盛最大的竞争对手雷曼垮了
[21:35] makes him look like he’s still working for Goldman; 会让他看起来像是仍替高盛工作
[21:37] he’s just doing it out of the desk at Treasury. 只不过是改用财政部的办公桌而已
[21:42] Where are the donuts? 甜甜圈在哪呢?
[21:45] Exactly. If you’re the CEO of one of these financial firms, 一点没错 如果你是这几家 金融机构的CEO
[21:48] you’ve already seen what the government was willing to do. 你已然了解政府愿意采取何种措施
[21:50] Why wouldn’t you play chicken with them and say, 你干嘛不跟他们装孬 然后说
[21:53] “Sure I’ll help you out. But you gotta throw in a sweetener, 当然 我会帮你脱困的 但你得先抛点甜头过来
[21:56] just like you did for those guys”? 像是你为那些家伙做的一样
[22:00] They just assume I’m gonna bail out Dick Fuld 他们都想当然地认为我会 替迪克・富尔德解围
[22:03] like I’m the guy behind the elephant with the shovel. 就好像我是跟在大象后面铲屎的
[22:06] They’re all drawing a line from Bear 他们都在把贝尔斯登
[22:08] and Fannie and Freddie right to Lehman. 还有”两房”直接跟雷曼联系起来
[22:10] There’s no way the taxpayers are gonna go for another bailout– 纳税人是绝不会同意再次救市的
[22:11] (together) A very large purchase assistance package. 采取数额巨大的并购协助措施
[22:14] We need to come up with a private-sector solution, 我们得想出个私营部门救助方案
[22:17] get the investment banks to bridge the gap. 让各投行填上这个大坑
[22:20] Okay, but that’s never gonna work, 可这是不会成功的
[22:21] unless they believe that you’ve drawn a line. 除非 他们相信你会区别对待
[22:23] I know you don’t like leaking, but let us reach out to the press. 我知道你不喜欢泄露风声 就让我们去跟媒体接触
[22:33] Okay. 好吧
[22:37] Mr. Flowers, 弗劳尔斯先生
[22:39] there’s a call for you– Bob Willumstad from A.I.G. 有电话找你 美国国际集团的 鲍勃・维伦斯坦德 打来的
[22:41] He’s very insistent. 他坚持要找你
[22:49] Mr. Flowers. 弗劳尔斯先生
[22:51] My people tell me you’re the man to talk to. 我的人告诉我 该找你谈
[22:51] 鲍勃・维伦斯坦德 美国国际集团CEO
[22:53] We’ve got a real problem here. 我们这里有大麻烦了
[22:55] Yeah? What kind of problem? 是吗?什么样的麻烦?
[22:56] It looks very much like we are about to run out of cash. 看来似乎 我们就要没有现金了
[22:59] A.I.G.? AIG(美国国际集团)?
[23:01] We’ve sent over a document. It’s a spreadsheet. 我们送去了一份文件 是份报表
[23:03] It’s confidential, of course, but it might give you some insight. 当然是保密资料 但它或许能 让您对情况有一些了解…
[23:06] I’m in the middle of Lehman. I’m working with B of A. 我正处理雷曼的事情 和美国银行合作
[23:09] Is there any way you could come over tomorrow? 你明天有没有可能过来一趟呢?
[23:11] I’ll take a look at the numbers 我会看看数据
[23:14] and we’ll talk. 然后我们再谈吧
[23:21] Mr. Flowers. 弗劳尔斯先生
[23:26] Somebody put the TV on. 谁去把电视打开
[23:28] CNBC’s talking about Lehman. CNBC正在说雷曼的事情
[23:35] …Person familiar with Paulson’s– …一位很熟悉保尔森
[23:39] Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson’s thinking, 财政部长 汉克・保尔森想法的人士
[23:41] and he is saying there will be no government money 说政府不会出资
[23:43] in the resolution of this situation. 解决这个状况
[23:46] They’re saying two things make the Lehman deal different: 他们说让雷曼收购案 与众不同的原因有两点
[23:48] The market’s been aware and had time to prepare 市场早有感知 并有超过6个月的准备期
[23:50] for over six months; And the second is… 而第二点是…
[23:53] Is that just TV bullshit, 这只是电视上瞎说
[23:55] or is that Paulson sending us a message? 还是 保尔森在给我们吹风呢?
[23:59] Chris? 克里斯?
[24:08] Yeah? Sorry. 什么?不好意思
[24:13] What exactly does 到底
[24:14] “a person familiar with the Treasury Secretary” mean? “熟悉财政部长的人士”是什么意思?
[24:17] That could mean a lot of things. 那可以有很多解读
[24:19] Did one of your staffers do this? 这是你手下做的吗?
[24:21] Please tell me someone got fired 10 minutes ago. 拜托你告诉我 10分钟前 已经有人被解雇了
[24:23] The leak came from me. 那消息是我放出去的
[24:27] Hank, a public statement like that 汉克 这种公开言论
[24:28] can have a lot of unintended consequences. 可能会产生很多意想不到的后果
[24:31] We had to send a message to the other banks. 我们必须得给其他银行透个消息
[24:32] They need to step up. 他们得站出来
[24:34] I don’t have another rabbit I can pull out of my hat. 我已经黔驴技穷了
[24:37] Rodgin Cohen just called me. 罗基・科恩 刚给我打过电话
[24:39] The B of A team is sitting there playing brick breaker on their phones. 美国银行的团队正坐在那里 拿手机玩俄罗斯方块
[24:43] They don’t want this deal. 他们不想做成这一桩交易
[24:44] The deal is hanging by a thread 这桩交易岌岌可危的原因是
[24:47] because the closer they get to Lehman 他们越多了解雷曼
[24:49] the more it looks like a toxic waste dump. 雷曼看来就越像个有毒废料场
[24:51] Which is why at the end of the day we may have to help them, 这也就是为什么 最后我们 可能还得帮他们
[24:54] which would be a lot easier if we didn’t publicly state that– 那样做会容易很多 如果我们没有公开声明…
[24:58] We can’t, Tim. Legally we can’t. 我们不能 蒂姆 法律规定我们不能
[25:00] Legally we haven’t figured out 从法律的角度 我们还没有想出
[25:03] how yet. 该怎么做而已
[25:06] I am concerned 我很担心
[25:10] we are limiting our options 在我们本就没有多少选择的情况下
[25:13] at a time when we have very few, 我们在自己缩小
[25:16] if any, available. 任何可能的选择范围
[25:21] I want all the C.E.O.s in a room. 我要把所有的CEO们都弄到一间屋子里
[25:25] We’ve got the weekend. 我们有一整个周末的时间
[25:27] We lock them in a room at the Fed 把他们弄到美联储关在一个屋子里
[25:29] and we don’t let them out until they have a solution on Lehman. 在雷曼的问题上 他们不拿出个 解决方案来 我们就不放他们出去
[25:33] Your oatmeal’s getting cold. 你的燕麦粥要凉了
[25:35] They’ll figure it out. They’ll all throw in some money. 他们会想清楚的 他们都会出些钱
[25:39] Well, Tim is advocating strongly 蒂姆强烈提倡
[25:41] that we reconsider some kind of Fed support. 我们重新考虑 美联储的支持
[25:43] Tim wants us to pick up the tab on everyone. 蒂姆希望我们把所有人的帐都付了
[25:46] I can’t be Mr. bailout. 我不能当 救市先生啊
[25:48] The Lehman hole is twice what Bear’s was. 雷曼的娄子有贝尔斯登的两倍大
[25:52] Investors are pulling their accounts. 投资者都在撤资
[25:54] You want to lend into a run? 你想在大家都撤的时候借钱出去?
[25:56] What about Barclays? Are they still interested? 巴克莱呢? 他们还有兴趣吗?
[25:59] They can’t afford the risk any more than B of A can. 他们能担的风险跟美国银行一样有限
[26:01] I don’t doubt your ability to talk anybody into submission, 我对你说服别人的能力深信不疑
[26:05] but it is still a long shot. 但这依然希望渺茫
[26:07] And there’s a very real possibility that Lehman goes under. 而雷曼垮台的可能性却是很大
[26:11] There’s a deal to be made here. 这桩交易必须要完成
[26:14] I’m gonna make the deal. 我会促成这桩交易的
[26:17] (David Faber) With just a little more than an hour 离收盘只剩下
[26:19] left until the market closes, 1小时多一点的时间
[26:21] shares of Lehman Brothers have taken another tumble. 雷曼兄弟的股价再次下挫
[26:24] The stock is now trading at a new low– 目前 该股股价再创新低
[26:26] under $4 a share. 每股不到4美元
[26:28] And judging from the selling, 而根据抛售情况判断
[26:30] there doesn’t appear to be a bottom in sight. 显然这还远未探底
[26:35] So Blankfein has a speech 布兰克・费恩
[26:37] he’s trying to get out of, but the rest have confirmed. 有个演讲要推掉 但其他人都确定了
[26:39] – Tell him it’s not optional. – Yeah. – 告诉他这是强制的 – 好
[26:42] Good afternoon, Chairman. Thank you so much for joining us. 主席 下午好 多谢您能来参加
[26:42] 克里斯托弗・考克斯 美国证券交易委员会主席
[26:44] Whose plane is this? 这是谁的飞机?
[26:46] Uh, that’s a rental. 呃 那是租来的
[26:48] Hank put it on his card. 汉克付帐
[26:50] Sir, you know Neel and Michele Davis, public affairs. 先生 您认识尼尔的 还有 米歇尔・戴维斯 负责公共事务
[26:53] Hi. Pleasure. 你好 幸会
[26:54] This is Dan Jester– our new numbers guy. 这位是 丹・杰斯特 我们的数字专家
[26:56] Hi. 你好
[26:57] I’ve talked him into coming out of retirement. 我劝他放弃了退休的念头
[26:58] – Excuse me? Retirement? – He was with us at Goldman. – 什么? 退休? – 他以前跟我们在高盛工作过
[27:01] Got anybody at Treasury who wasn’t at Goldman? 财政部有人没在高盛干过吗?
[27:03] Chairman, just to be clear, 主席 澄清一下
[27:05] there’s no question of conflict of interest. 这里没有任何利益冲突的问题
[27:07] Hank sold all of his Goldman stock before he took office. 汉克在上任之前就卖掉了 他在高盛所有的股份
[27:10] I wasn’t implying anything. 我没有暗示什么
[27:12] Sorry. We’re a little touchy 抱歉 在”高盛财政部”这个问题上
[27:13] about the whole government-Sachs thing. 我们有点太敏感了
[27:16] Shall we? 咱们走吧?
[27:21] B of A keeps finding more toxic assets. 美国银行不停地找出更多的不良资产
[27:24] They want you to reconsider a Jamie deal. 他们希望你重新考虑一下 杰米的交易
[27:26] They’ll split the first billion in losses, 他们会分摊最初的10亿美元损失
[27:27] but they want you on the hook for the next 40. 但他们希望你为之后的40亿做担保
[27:29] – ( Laughs ) – You did it for Bear. 就像你处理贝尔斯登的交易的做法
[27:32] Greg, let me get back to you. 格里格 我待会打给你
[27:34] What do I have to– tattoo it on my forehead? 那要我怎么做? 把它刻在我额头上?
[27:36] We are not bailing out Lehman. 我们不会给雷曼公司做担保
[27:38] Wall Street has a gambling problem. 华尔街的投机问题很严重
[27:40] If government keeps covering their losses, 如果政府继续承担他们的损失
[27:42] they never learn anything. 他们什么教训都学不到
[27:45] What? 怎么了?
[27:46] I didn’t know if you wanted to keep lecturing me on moral hazard 我不知道你是想继续给我 上投保危险的课
[27:49] or if I should just call B of A back. 还是让我给美国银行回电
[27:52] – ( Phone ringing ) – We need to keep them at the table 直到他们拿出私营部门解决方案前
[27:54] until they come up with a private-sector solution. 都不能让他们离开谈判桌
[27:56] Tell them to stay with us. 告诉他们和我们保持一致
[27:59] – Alistair, hello. – Hello, Henry. – 阿利斯泰尔 你好 – 你好 亨利
[28:01] Hold on one second. 稍等一会 别挂
[28:04] Chancellor of the Exchequer. 是(英国)财政大臣
[28:06] I understand Barclays is one of your potential buyers for Lehman. 我知道巴克莱是雷曼的潜在买家之一
[28:10] My banks are already under a great deal of stress. 我的银行已经压力很大了
[28:13] They don’t want to become overextended. 股东们不想过分扩张
[28:15] Lehman is problematic, but there’s value there. 雷曼有很多问题 但还是有价值的
[28:17] We will find a way to make it attractive. 我们会找办法让它变得有吸引力
[28:19] Just stay with us. 和我们保持联系吧
[28:22] Talk soon. 待会聊
[28:23] Bye. 再见
[28:25] We’ll keep Barclays in the mix, 我们会继续争取巴克莱
[28:25] 2008年9月12日 星期五
[28:27] but B of A is still our best bet. 美国银行仍是我们最好的赌注
[28:30] We’ve got the C.E.O.s of every major bank coming here tonight. 今晚把华尔街所有大行的CEO都找来
[28:33] We have to make it clear that this their problem, 必须让他们清楚这是他们的问题
[28:36] that we are their advisors and their allies, 我们既是他们的顾问也是盟友
[28:40] but we are not their safety net. 但不是他们的保护网
[28:45] What should we expect from these guys? 想让他们做什么?
[28:51] 美联储大楼
[28:57] (Paulson) Jamie is smart. 杰米很精明
[28:59] He doesn’t have as much cash to work with 在收购贝尔斯登后
[28:59] 杰米・戴蒙 摩根大通银行董事会主席兼CEO
[29:02] since he bought Bear. 他手上就没有多少可支配的现金了
[29:04] Lloyd’s a superstar. 劳尔德是个巨星
[29:07] Goldman’s the smartest shop on the block. 高盛是华尔街上最精的
[29:10] And just because I used to be his boss, 虽然我曾经是他的老板
[29:10] 劳尔德・贝兰克梵 高盛集团董事会主席兼CEO
[29:12] it doesn’t mean he’s gonna listen to me. 但并不意味着他会听我的
[29:15] John Mack used to run around the floor screaming, 约翰・麦克过去经常在楼里大喊大叫
[29:18] “there’s blood in the water! Let’s go kill someone!” “水里有血啊” “我们杀啊!”
[29:22] He’s a fighter. 他是个斗士
[29:22] 约翰・麦克 摩根斯坦利董事会主席兼CEO
[29:26] Thain was my number two at Goldman. 塞恩是我在高盛时的副手
[29:28] He’s selfish. He’s a pragmatist. 他很自私 是个务实主义者
[29:30] He knows– if Lehman goes, Merrill’s next. 他很清楚 一旦雷曼倒闭 美林就是下一个
[29:30] 约翰・塞恩 美林证券董事会主席兼CEO
[29:35] Vikram Pandit is the new guy at Citigroup. 维克拉姆・潘迪特是花旗集团的新掌门
[29:39] No one knows if he’s running Citi 没人知道究竟是他在控制花旗
[29:39] 维克拉姆・潘迪特 花旗集团CEO
[29:41] or if Citi’s running him. 还是花旗在控制他
[30:07] Thanks for coming down here on such short notice. 感谢大家在这么短的时间内赶来
[30:11] Monday morning Lehman will no longer be able 下周一早上雷曼将
[30:13] to honor its obligations. 无法再履行应尽的义务了
[30:17] We have two potential buyers– B of A and Barclays. 我们有2个潜在的买家 美国银行和英国巴克莱银行
[30:20] Neither will take the company unless someone else 直到再有一个买家负担交易中的 其他部分经费
[30:23] finances part of the deal. 在有第三方介入交易前
[30:25] The government is not in a position to step in. 他们两家都不会收购雷曼
[30:25] 政府无意介入
[30:30] I did the last one. You’re gonna do this one. 我上次已完成任务了 这一次要看你们了
[30:33] Where is Dick Fuld? 迪克?富尔德在哪?
[30:34] Dick’s in no condition to make any decisions. 迪克已经不适合再做决策了
[30:37] (Geithner) We’re breaking you into three groups. 我将把你们分为3组
[30:40] The first one will try to value 第一组要估算出
[30:43] Lehman’s toxic assets. 雷曼的有毒资产
[30:44] The second one will work on some sort of structure 第二组的任务是 假设你们所有人都投资雷曼
[30:47] for you all to invest in Lehman. 如何设计组织架构
[30:49] And the third one works on the lights-out plan. 第三组负责后备计划
[30:52] If Lehman files for bankruptcy, we need to figure out 如果雷曼申请破产 我们必须想出
[30:55] how to contain the damage to the rest of you. 办法如何分担损失
[30:57] Christ. 天哪
[30:58] We’ve all seen this coming for miles. 我们都关注了很久
[31:00] I don’t think the Lehman bankruptcy takes down our firms. 雷曼的破产不会搞垮我们公司
[31:04] What, are we crossing our fingers? 怎么办? 难道我们只能祷告吗?
[31:06] You’re asking us to save a competitor. 你是让我们去挽救一个竞争对手
[31:09] Let’s not act like you’re doing us a favor. 不要搞得像在帮我们似的
[31:11] Gentlemen, gentlemen, you are great Americans 先生们 先生们 你们是有爱国心的
[31:16] undertaking a patriotic duty. 伟大的美国公民
[31:17] Your travail will earn you 你们的努力会让你的祖国
[31:20] the love and gratitude of your country. 爱护和感谢你们
[31:24] I think it was Thomas Paine who said that these are– 我想应该是托马斯・潘恩说的
[31:24] 18世纪美国独立时期的思想家
[31:26] Lehman is a trading partner for every bank in this room. 雷曼公司是这里所有银行的贸易伙伴
[31:28] And their failure will be a massive blow to all of you. 它的倒闭会给你们带来巨大的冲击
[31:31] This is your problem. 这是你们的问题
[31:33] We can all argue about how we got here– 可以争论我们是如何落到目前处境的
[31:35] deregulation, derivatives, 放宽管制 衍生工具
[31:38] Dick Fuld made bad decisions. 迪克?富尔德做了糟糕的决定
[31:39] We’re all responsible. It’s a catastrophic mess. 我们都有责任 这是个灾难性的危机
[31:43] The government’s done whatever it can do. 政府已经竭尽所能了
[31:45] It’s on you now. 现在靠你们了
[31:47] You need to fix it and you need to pay for it. 你们必须解决问题 并为此支付代价
[31:50] Let me be clear: 把话说明白了
[31:53] We will remember 任何在场却不愿帮忙的人
[31:55] anyone who’s not helpful. 我们会记住你的
[32:07] 2008年9月13日 星期六
[32:21] (Steve Liesman) Do you notice a little pattern here? 你有注意到这个小模式吗?
[32:23] We don’t deal with things until there’s some kind of emergency on the table. 火烧屁股之前我们是不会着急的
[32:26] (Becky Quick) Yeah, we don’t deal with things until Friday– 不到周五我们不干活
[32:28] (Liesman) Some kind of a weekend thing. When are we gonna figure out 有点像周末发生的难题 我们怎么知道…
[32:31] exactly how to handle the failure of an investment bank? 如何去处理一家破产的投行
[32:33] Well, let’s do it over a weekend. 我们周末搞定它
[32:34] Just I talked to a person who is monitoring 我刚和一个
[32:36] The situation out there, and the person said 密切关注形势的专家谈了谈 他说
[32:39] they all want the same deal Jamie Dimon got, 他们都想要和杰米・戴蒙得到的 一样的交易
[32:42] and they’re not going to get it. 但他们将不会得到
[32:44] Just a heads up– Chris Flowers is in the lobby. 提醒一下 克里斯・弗劳尔斯在大厅里
[32:44] 高盛出身的JC弗劳尔斯公司总裁
[32:47] He’s consulting for B of A on Lehman. 他在为美国银行收购雷曼做顾问
[32:51] Hank pushed Flowers out of Goldman. 汉克把弗劳尔斯挤出了高盛集团
[32:54] Yesterday we thought Lehman was holding 昨天我们认为说雷曼持有
[32:56] $30 billion in crap. Today it’s $70– 300亿美元的垃圾资产 今天却变成700亿
[32:58] $70 billion in assets that we’re valuing with a dartboard. 700亿美元资产? 我们得用镖盘来算
[33:01] No, we’re gonna work this out. 不 我们必须算出来
[33:03] Unless you step in, we’re ending this. 除非你参与进来 不然我们就取消交易
[33:05] Don’t forget about Dick. 不要忘记迪克
[33:07] Yeah, Dick Fuld keeps calling, 是啊 迪克?富尔德一直在打电话
[33:08] hammering us to raise the price. 让我们提高收购价格
[33:12] Excuse me. 对不起
[33:18] $70 fucking billion 靠 700亿美元
[33:21] and no collateral? 还没有担保?
[33:25] If Lehman Brothers fails this weekend, 如果雷曼兄弟本周末倒闭
[33:28] there’s little doubt amongst the people I speak to 毫无疑问 所有我与之交谈过的人都认为
[33:30] that Merrill Lynch will be next. 美林证券将会是下一个
[33:32] Confidence is a very fragile thing. 信心是个很脆弱的东西
[33:34] And in our financial markets it is eroding very quickly. 特别是在金融市场 它丧失得更快
[33:38] Lehman’s not gonna make it. 雷曼挺不过去的
[33:40] We’re next. We need to do something right now. 我们会是下一个 必须马上采取行动
[33:43] B of A’s the only one out there. 美国银行是唯一买家
[33:45] I can put in a call. It screws Lehman, but– 我可以给他们打个电话 可那样做雷曼就完蛋了
[33:48] Lehman screwed themselves. Paulson has drawn a line in the sand. 雷曼是自己搞砸了 保尔森已经划清界限
[33:51] Lehman is dead. 雷曼完了
[33:53] Make the call. 打电话
[33:58] We’d like you guys to look at taking a stake in Merrill, 我们想让你们考虑下投资美林
[34:01] something in the neighborhood of 10%. 10%的利润近在咫尺
[34:04] Well, I don’t know if I can generate any interest in 10%, 我不清楚能不能真有10%的利润
[34:08] but if the whole company’s in play, 但如果投资整个公司的话
[34:11] I bet that’s something that we’d consider. 我们可以考虑一下
[34:14] Us and Lehman? 我们? 和雷曼?
[34:16] Deal of this size– there’s only room for one. 这种规模的交易 我们只能买一家
[34:26] It is a lot of risk, no question, 当然也有很大的风险
[34:28] but if you stay in the game, 但如果你不中途放弃
[34:30] we all will find a private solution. 我们可以私下找到解决办法
[34:32] Absolutely. 当然
[34:35] Don’t get scared by the numbers. 不要被那些数字吓到
[34:37] We’ll figure it out. Lehman is worth owning. 我们会找到解决之道 雷曼值得收购
[34:40] Guys, you got a second? 先生们 有时间吗?
[34:46] I was at A.I.G. yesterday. 我昨天在AIG
[34:48] Next Wednesday they got 等到下周三 他们就会出现
[34:50] a $5 billion hole, minimum. 至少50亿美元的缺口
[34:53] I called Warren Buffett. 我打给沃伦・巴菲特了
[34:55] He wouldn’t touch it with a stick. 没别人参与 他不会出手的
[34:58] We’re looking into it. 我们正在仔细调查
[35:00] It’s a very big company. 那是家非常非常大的公司
[35:05] Thanks, Chris. 谢谢 克里斯
[35:06] I appreciate all your help. 感谢你的帮助
[35:15] They’re not on top of it. 他们并没有完全控制局势
[35:24] Look at this. 看这个
[35:30] Is this even possible? 这怎么可能?
[35:32] AIG? A.I.G.?
[35:34] Holy shit. 靠
[35:37] Get into this. 仔细查查
[35:41] John. 约翰
[35:48] Do you see what’s happening here? 你清楚现在的形势吗?
[35:51] Are you watching out for yourself? 还是只担心你自己?
[35:53] I’m not thick. 我不是傻瓜
[35:55] I’m working on something. 我有事做
[36:01] You’re talking to B of A. 是不是关于美国银行
[36:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[36:08] I know it’s not good for Lehman, 我知道这样对雷曼不利
[36:09] but I have to take care of Merrill. 但我必须操心美林
[36:11] Let me worry about Lehman. 雷曼的事我来处理
[36:14] Barclays is still in the game. 巴克莱还在准备交易
[36:19] Just get it done. 搞定就好
[36:32] B of A is gonna buy Merrill. 美国银行要收购美林
[36:37] We need to make Barclays work. 我们必须让巴克莱采取行动了
[36:40] I thought you said the British never close. 我记得你说英国佬一直不友好
[36:43] They’re here. 他们已经来了
[36:45] They seem to really want it. 他们看上去是真想收购
[36:48] If we hold their hands, they’ll close. 如果我们和他们合作 他们就友好了
[36:51] Rodgin, what the fuck? 罗基 这他妈怎么回事?
[36:53] I can’t get Geithner. I can’t get Paulson. 盖特纳不接电话 也打不通保尔森
[36:56] I can’t even get my own goddamn employees to pick up the phone. 甚至连我自己的员工都不接电话
[37:00] There’s a lot happening down here, Dick. 迪克 下面发生了很多事
[37:02] Oh fuck. 靠
[37:03] You know what? You tell Geithner, 你告诉盖特纳
[37:06] he doesn’t pull my ass out of the fire– Merrill’s gonna be next. 如果他不帮我逃离火海 美林就是下个雷曼
[37:09] He knows that. Dick, he just told me 他知道 迪克 他刚告诉我
[37:12] they’re working on a solution for Merrill. 他们正在解决美林的问题
[37:18] Those cocksuckers are gonna bail out Merrill? 政府那些贱人要拯救美林?
[37:20] No no, not the Fed. 不 不 不是美联储
[37:22] Well, there’s no private buyers. 又没有私人买家
[37:24] There’s just B of A and– 只有美国银行和…
[37:27] they’re gonna put B of A together with Merrill? 他们想让美国银行收购美林?
[37:29] We still have Barclays. Hank feels that– 我们还有巴克莱 汉克觉得…
[37:32] the federal government is snaking my deal? 政府部门在抢我们的交易?
[37:36] I cannot fucking believe this shit! 我靠 真他妈不敢相信
[37:42] B of A made a deal with Merrill? 美国银行和美林达成交易了?
[37:44] Yeah, Lehman’s still our problem. 是的 雷曼还是个问题
[37:44] 2008年9月14日 星期日
[37:46] I don’t think I can take another day of this. 再这样一天我就疯了
[37:49] You’re getting out of a Mercedes 你从奔驰车里出来
[37:51] to go to the New York Federal Reserve. 走进纽约的美联储大楼
[37:53] It’s not a Higgins boat on Omaha Beach. 这不是奥马哈海滩的希金斯登陆艇
[37:53] 二战诺曼底登陆时5个滩头战区中 最血腥的一个 盟军伤亡最为惨重
[38:03] Okay okay, 听着 听着
[38:05] we’ve been here a long time. 我们已经在这坐了很久了
[38:07] Let’s stop fucking around. 都不要瞎搞了
[38:10] Main Street wants Wall Street to pay. 美国公众想要华尔街付出代价
[38:13] They think we’re overpaid assholes. 他们认为我们是群赚钱过多的混蛋
[38:16] There’s no politician who’s gonna sign off on a bailout. 没有政客会在紧急援助书上签字的
[38:19] Why would you bail out people 为什么要给唯一工作只是
[38:21] whose sole job is to make money? 赚钱的人以紧急援助?
[38:23] So let’s make this real simple. 让我们把问题简单化吧
[38:28] Hank thinks he can sell 汉克觉得他能够…
[38:31] the good parts of Lehman to Barclays, 把雷曼公司有价值的资产卖给巴克莱
[38:32] but someone has to take the real estate crap 但还要有人收购真正拖垮公司的
[38:34] that’s weighing down the company. 那些垃圾房地产资产
[38:37] Nobody knows how much this shit is worth, 没人知道这些垃圾值多少钱
[38:39] but we know somebody has to buy it to make a deal. 但我们清楚必须有人收购它们 否则交易就吹了
[38:41] I don’t like it. 我不喜欢
[38:43] Nobody likes it. 没人喜欢
[38:45] Let’s just suck it up and do it. 我们只能自己吞下苦果 掏出钱包
[38:48] How many of you can kick in a billion dollars 你们多少人能参与投资10亿美元
[38:51] to stop Lehman from going down? 来阻止雷曼破产?
[38:56] I’m in. 算我一个
[38:58] One billion. 出10亿
[39:11] (Blankfein) Okay. 好吧
[39:19] Goldman’s in for a billion. 高盛出10亿
[39:29] John? 约翰?
[39:32] – ( Phone rings ) – Yeah. 好吧
[39:39] Yes. 好的
[39:43] Yeah. 很好
[39:46] Yes. 好
[39:53] We did it. Barclays came through. 我们成功了 巴克莱方案通过了
[39:56] Too goddamn right! 靠 太棒了
[39:58] Barclays won’t touch the real estate assets, 巴克莱不会收购房地产资产
[40:00] but the other banks agreed to cover those. 但其他银行同意承担这部分损失
[40:04] Call the board. Get everybody here. 打电话 把所有人都叫过来
[40:06] We got a deal to make. 我们有笔交易要做
[40:08] Okay. 好的
[40:15] ( Sighs )
[40:18] 伦敦 晚上9点
[40:19] Did you get him? 打通他的电话了吗?
[40:21] Geithner doesn’t return my calls. 盖特纳没回我电话
[40:24] We can’t get hold of any of those people. 我们无法联络到那些人中的任何一位
[40:26] At the end of the day they can’t sign the deal without our say-so. 我们不批准的话 他们今天就完不成交易
[40:29] Yes, but do they know that? 是的 但他们知道吗?
[40:35] Yes. 什么事?
[40:37] Yes, by all means, 是的 当然可以
[40:37] 卡勒姆・麦卡锡爵士 英国金融监管局主席
[40:38] now that he deigns to call, put him through. 现在他屈尊来电话了 接过来
[40:41] Sir Callum, sorry I haven’t gotten back to you. 卡勒姆爵士 对不起 到现在才回你电话
[40:44] We’re just sorting through 我们刚整理完
[40:46] this Barclays deal for Lehman. 巴克莱对雷曼的交易
[40:48] As Barclays’ regulator, 作为巴克莱银行的监督方
[40:51] we have serious concerns about this proposed arrangement. 我们对提出的方案有严重质疑
[40:54] What– are– are you saying 什么? 你是说…
[40:55] you won’t approve the deal? 你不批准这笔交易?
[40:57] Even if we were comfortable with the agreement, 即使我们对你们的方案满意了
[41:00] which we are not, 事实上并不满意
[41:01] Barclays would need at least 30 days 巴克莱至少需要30天
[41:03] for shareholder approval. 来获得股东的批准
[41:05] No no no no no no. 不 不 不 不 不 不
[41:08] He can’t. He can’t do this. 他不能 他不能这么做
[41:10] – Can they stop the deal? – Of course they can stop the deal. – 他们能取消交易? – 当然能
[41:13] But even if they don’t stop it, the delay will kill it. 即使他们不取消 那么长的延期也没戏了
[41:15] Let’s call the Chancellor of the Exchequer right now. 马上打电话给英国财政大臣
[41:18] None of those assets 巴克莱不收购…
[41:20] would be part of Barclays. 我们任何资产
[41:24] Yes, but if the F.S.A. were to– 是的 但如果FSA(英国金融管理局)要…
[41:30] of c– of course. 当… 当然
[41:36] Yeah. 好的
[41:38] I wish you good night. 晚安
[41:41] Good night to you too. 晚安
[41:51] “We don’t want to import your cancer.” “我们不想进口你们的癌症”
[42:06] Those of you 你们中间那些
[42:09] who didn’t want to assist the Barclays deal, 不想资助巴克莱交易的人
[42:12] you can breathe a sigh of relief. 现在可以松口气了
[42:15] The deal’s not gonna happen. 交易取消了
[42:17] – Hank, we have the money. – The deal’s dead. – 汉克 我们有资金 – 交易完了
[42:20] The British regulator won’t sign off. 英国金融管理局不批准
[42:23] There must be some pressure you can exert. 你一定可以给他们施加点压力
[42:25] Trust me, I’ve done everything I can. 相信我 能做的我都做了
[42:27] The British– 英国佬…
[42:31] they grin-fucked us. 靠 笑里藏刀耍了我们
[42:36] Pason’s got 100,000 employees. 保尔森有10万员工
[42:38] Geithner has 200 lawyers. 盖特纳有200个律师
[42:40] Freaking Chris Cox has 3000 people. 克里斯・考克斯有3000员工
[42:42] Not a single one of those assholes could pick up a phone, 在周末他们压榨我们拿出现金之前
[42:46] call the British, find out if they’re was a deal to be made 那些混蛋没一个拿起电话打给英国佬
[42:48] before they spend the weekend was sweating us for cash? 看看有还没有交易可做
[42:51] Somebody dropped the ball. 某人丢球了
[42:53] They didn’t drop the ball. 他们没丢球
[42:55] They dropped the ball, kicked the coach in the nuts 他们失球 踢中教练的要害
[42:57] and took a crap in the quarterback’s mouth. 还把一坨屎塞到四分卫的嘴里
[42:59] Of course. 当然
[43:03] The Fed will do something. 美联储会做些什么的
[43:07] They have to. 必须的
[43:13] We’ve got to announce the Lehman bankruptcy now. 我们现在必须宣布雷曼公司破产
[43:15] If Asia opens and this isn’t locked down, 到亚洲股市开盘 这个问题还没解决的话
[43:17] everyone’s gonna assume the worst. 我们要做好最坏的打算
[43:19] The selloff will kill the Merrill-B of A deal. 宣布贱卖会破坏 美林和美国银行的交易
[43:21] – Who’s gonna make the announcement? – I think it’s gotta be S.E.C. – 谁来宣布? – 我觉得应该是SEC(美国证交会)
[43:24] Yeah. 很好
[43:25] Okay. 好
[43:30] Let’s do it here. How soon can we set that up? 现在就做 多久能准备好?
[43:33] Right away. 马上
[43:35] We could use the main floor, the entrance hall. 我们可以用一层大厅
[43:37] With the statue behind me? Excellent. 站在雕像前? 很好
[43:44] Did Lehman actually agree to file? 雷曼同意申请破产了?
[43:55] Chris, call Lehman. 克里斯 打给雷曼
[43:57] Make sure they file right now. 确保他们正式申请了 就现在
[43:59] Absolutely. 好
[44:13] A.I.G.’s a huge problem. AIG的问题极其严重
[44:15] The books are a mess. But from what I can tell, 账面一塌糊涂 但就我知道的
[44:17] half the banks in the world are in bed with these guys. 世界上一半的银行都和它有关系
[44:20] Everyone who had a piece-of-crap mortgage security 持有这些垃圾抵押证券的所有银行
[44:23] bought insurance on their risk from A.I.G., 都为交易风险在AIG投过保
[44:25] and I mean everyone. 我是说每一家银行
[44:26] How could they let this happen? 他们怎么能任此发生?
[44:29] They must have figured real estate would never go down, ever. 他们肯定认为房地产绝不会倒
[44:33] Hank, Lehman still hasn’t filed. 汉克 雷曼还没有发布
[44:38] Cox has to make his announcement. Asia’s opening. 考克斯得去发布消息了 亚洲股市开盘了
[44:41] Has he talked to them? 他和雷曼谈过了不?
[44:43] He hasn’t even called yet. 他还没有打过电话
[44:46] We told Fuld about Barclays. We said Cox was gonna call. 我们告诉了富尔德关于巴克莱的事 说了考克斯会打给他的
[44:48] He’s got his entire board sitting there– 他已召集了全体董事会成员
[44:50] no call. 没接到电话
[44:52] Cox is like a deer in the headlights. 考克斯就像被摄影机逮到的小鹿斑比
[44:54] Son of a bitch! 他妈的!
[45:02] You are their regulator. Call the Lehman board now. 你是监管者 现在打给雷曼董事会
[45:06] Hank, this is a complicated situation where– 汉克 现在情况很复杂–
[45:09] Asia’s opening. 亚洲开市了
[45:10] They don’t announce– market goes in the toilet. 他们不宣布–股市就完了
[45:12] We have to consider the appropriate role of government here. 我们得考虑政府在这个问题上扮演的角色
[45:15] Can I as chairman of S.E.C. move forward and–? 我能以证交会主席的身份出现和…?
[45:18] You guys are like the gang that can’t shoot straight. 你们简直就像一群枪法不准的黑社会
[45:20] This is your job. 这是你的工作
[45:23] Make the damn phone call. 快他妈打电话
[45:33] Chris, this is Dick Fuld. 克里斯 我是迪克?富尔德
[45:35] The board is in session. Everyone is here– 董事会都到齐了 所有人–
[45:37] all the directors and the firm’s counsel. 所有的董事 还有公司的律师
[45:40] We understand 我们知道
[45:42] the Barclays deal has imploded. 巴克莱的交易已经泡汤了
[45:44] We were hoping you might have some option 我们希望你或许有…
[45:48] that we haven’t thought of yet. 我们尚未考虑到的选择
[45:51] Uh, the markets are in turmoil, as you know. 市场已经乱成一团了 你知道的
[45:54] A Lehman bankruptcy will help 雷曼破产会有助于
[45:57] settle that uncertainty and, we believe, calm the market. 平息不确定性 还有 我们相信 可以稳定市场
[46:00] Both the Fed and SEC are in agreement about this. 美联储和证交会关于此点达成了共识
[46:03] Well, let me under– 让我理解下–
[46:04] I’m sorry, let me see if I understand this. 不好意思 我不知是否该这样理解
[46:06] Are– are you directing us 你– 你是在指示我们
[46:08] to put Lehman into bankruptcy? 要让雷曼破产吗?
[46:11] Give us a moment. 请稍等下
[46:14] – He’s muted. – What the hell was that? – 他静音了 – 他妈的怎么回事?
[46:19] Tell them to file. 让他们宣布破产
[46:21] Everything said in that meeting is or will be public record. 那次会上所说的都将公之于众
[46:24] I can’t tell a private company to file for bankruptcy. 我不能让一家私人公司宣布破产
[46:26] I don’t have that power. 我没那个权力
[46:28] Do I? 不是吗?
[46:33] Do it. 快做
[46:47] The decision to file for bankruptcy protection 董事会需要作出
[46:50] is one the board needs to make. 申请破产保护的决定
[46:53] It is not the government’s decision. 这不是政府该做的决定
[46:56] But we do believe… 但是我们确实认为…
[47:01] That the situation should be resolved. 形势必须得到扭转
[47:03] So you’re not directing us to file? 所以你是在指示我们宣布破产?
[47:05] I’m not saying anything more than I’ve just said. 我不会再多说了
[47:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[47:23] Take the vote. 投票吧
[47:26] – Mr. Akers. – Yes. – 阿克斯先生 – 同意
[47:28] Sir Christopher. 克里斯托弗爵士
[47:32] Yes. 同意
[47:33] Admiral Evans. 阿德曼尔・埃文斯
[47:35] I’m sorry, but yes. 我很抱歉 但是 我同意
[47:38] Chairman Fuld. 富尔德主席
[47:43] Dick? 迪克?
[47:51] Yes. 同意
[47:55] Mr. Hernandez. 赫尔南德斯先生
[47:57] Yes. 同意
[48:00] Mr. Ainslie. 阿斯莱尔先生
[48:02] Yes. 同意
[48:04] – Mr. Berlind. – Yes. – 贝兰德先生 – 同意
[48:07] – Mr. Cruikshank. – Yes. – 科拉科斯先生 – 同意
[48:09] – Dr. Kaufman. – Yes. – 卡夫曼博士 – 同意
[48:12] – Mr. Macomber. – ( Phone rings ) 马克布先生
[48:17] P? P?
[48:19] – Lehman’s gone. – Oh honey. – 雷曼倒了 – 亲爱的
[48:22] I should have know the British were gonna be a problem. 我应该知道英国人那边有问题
[48:24] I spoke to them two days ago. I should have read between the lines. 我2天前和他们谈过 我应该听出他们的言下之意
[48:30] You can’t take all this on. 你不能都压到自己身上
[48:32] There’s a lot of other people involved. 还有很多人牵涉其中
[48:35] It’s on me. I’m Treasury Secretary 都怪我 我是财政部长
[48:38] and the fourth largest investment bank in the country 国内第4大投行
[48:41] failed on my watch. 在我任上就这么倒了
[48:43] I mean, I– I– 我是说 我– 我–
[48:47] I don’t know what’s gonna happen. 我不知道还会发生什么
[48:52] Miss you too. 我也想你
[48:59] 2008年9月15日 星期一 清晨6:30
[49:40] ( Man whistles ) Taxi. 出租车
[49:46] 行情播报板–专家称 “保尔森早就该拿华尔街开刀了”
[49:55] Jim, I’m at Midtown. 吉姆 我在市中心
[50:01] what the hell am I looking at? 我他妈看到了什么?
[50:04] Hank, it’s good. 汉克 没事
[50:11] “It is oddly reassuring “财政部和美联储
[50:13] that the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve 让雷曼倒闭
[50:16] let Lehman Brothers fail.” 看到这新闻反而让我舒了口气”
[50:18] Oh, okay, here it is. Here it is. 好的 好的 还有 还有
[50:20] Government intervention would have been seen 政府干预被看做是
[50:22] a sign of extreme peril 全球金融体系之下
[50:24] in the global financial system 极端危险的信号
[50:26] or extreme weakness on the part of federal regulators.” 或是联邦监管机构作用微弱的表现
[50:29] “The New York” fucking “Times.” 该死的”纽约时报”
[50:31] Yeah, and it’s not just them. It’s everybody. 不光是他们 每一家媒体都是
[50:34] Thank you, Senator. I appreciate it. 谢谢你 参议员 非常感谢
[50:38] Congress is liking it. 国会很满意
[50:40] I’m not sure they should be so happy about this, 我不确定他们是否应该感到高兴
[50:42] but they like that we let Lehman go. 但他们很满意我们听任雷曼倒闭
[50:45] You stood strong. You’ve got brass balls. 你表现强势 痛下决心
[50:48] It’s what people need at a time like this. 正是眼下公众所需要的
[50:51] What is the market doing? 市场反应如何?
[50:53] Uh, Europe’s only down a little. 欧洲只跌了一点
[50:54] Dow Jones futures only off 3%. 道琼斯期指只跌了3%
[50:56] So you need to build on this at the press conference. 所以你要在新闻发布会上这么说
[50:59] The story is we did everything we could for Lehman. 我们已为雷曼做了能做的一切
[51:02] – We did. – And the takeaway is… – 的确是 – 接管是…
[51:04] No more bailouts. 不再有紧急援助了
[51:06] (All) Mr. Secretary. 部长先生
[51:08] How should we read what happened with Lehman? 我们应该如何解读雷曼事件?
[51:10] Read it as I think it’s important 可以解读为
[51:12] to maintain the stability 这是维持金融系统稳定和秩序的
[51:14] and orderliness of our financial system; 重要举措
[51:18] and, um, the… 还有 呃 我…
[51:23] Moral hazard is something I don’t take lightly. 我们从不轻视担保风险
[51:26] Reporters: Mr. Paulson. Mr. Secretary, sir. 保尔森先生 保尔森先生 先生
[51:29] (Woman) How do you see the health of the banking system today? 你怎么看当下银行系统的健康状况?
[51:32] The way the markets are performing today– 市场今日表现–
[51:34] it’s a testament to how the financial industry has come together 是金融业在特殊环境下
[51:37] in an extraordinary set of circumstances. 联合起来的证明
[51:39] The American people can remain confident 美国人民仍然可以对
[51:41] in the soundness and the resilience 金融体系的稳固性和适应力
[51:44] of the financial system. 持有信心
[51:46] Thank you all. 谢谢大家
[51:48] (Reporters) Mr. Secretary. Mr. Paulson. 部长先生 保尔森先生
[51:50] What? 什么?
[51:52] Dow’s falling off a cliff– 400 points already. 道指跌得很厉害– 已经400点了
[51:55] And the credit markets are frozen. 信贷市场被冻结了
[51:57] Goldman and Morgan Stanley are getting slammed by withdrawals. 高盛和摩根士丹利被严重冲击
[52:00] The Lehman thing’s killing them. 雷曼事件快要害死他们了
[52:04] I should talk to the President 我要和总统通话
[52:06] about how we’ll contain the damage. 关于我们要怎么控制损害
[52:08] Before you speak to the President, 在你和总统通话之前
[52:11] we’ve had another problem. 我们还有一个问题
[52:14] AIG ( Whispers ) A.I.G.
[52:16] Mr. Geithner is working with A.I.G. 盖特纳先生正和AIG商讨
[52:18] on a private-sector solution 私营部门解决方案
[52:20] and the Secretary is monitoring 部长目前正…
[52:22] their progress very carefully. 谨慎关注他们的进展
[52:24] He’s in close contact with the Congressional leadership, most– 他和国会保持密切接触
[52:29] the White House wants a briefing on A.I.G. 白宫想要一份AIG的简报
[52:31] They’re more informed about that than we are. 他们获知的消息比我们还多
[52:33] We’ve got the same information they do. 我们有的消息他们都有
[52:34] No, we don’t believe that Lehman’s bankruptcy 不 我们不认为雷曼的破产
[52:37] is taking down all of Wall Street. 会拖跨整条华尔街
[52:39] (Man) Okay, so how do you explain–? 好的 那你怎么解释…?
[52:41] The A.I.G. situation may have been, AIG的情况可能
[52:43] you know, exacerbated by the– 你知道 恶化…
[52:46] and Barney Frank’s office. 巴尼・弗兰克办公室来电
[52:46] 众议员 金融服务委员会主席
[52:49] Yeah. 是
[52:50] A surprise? No, A.I.G. has been struggling– 惊喜? 不 AIG正深陷于…
[52:54] Well, why didn’t you guys head off this situation six months ago? 半年前你们怎么不阻止这种情况发生?
[52:57] Because the requisite magic wand wasn’t available, Doug. 因为那会儿没有必需的有效措施 道格
[53:01] But if we do find one, 但如果我们找到了
[53:02] you will be among the very first to know. 会第一时间通知你
[53:06] Blankfein on four, urgent. 贝兰克梵在四号线 很紧急
[53:08] I have to go. 我得挂了
[53:11] Hey Lloyd. 嘿 劳尔德
[53:12] The goddamn British bankruptcy administrator 该死的英国破产管理人
[53:15] froze all of Lehman’s customer accounts. 冻结了雷曼所有的客户账户
[53:17] You didn’t square this with the British before you did it? 你行动之前没有和英国人通个气?
[53:19] Geithner on five. 盖特纳 五号线
[53:21] People are freaking out. 人们都抓狂了
[53:23] They can’t get their money. 他们拿不到自己的钱
[53:25] Not investors– clients. 不止是投资者– 还有客户
[53:27] If customers think their money wasn’t safe with Lehman, 如果客户觉得自己的钱在雷曼不安全
[53:30] they’re not gonna trust us either. 他们也不会信任我们
[53:32] No one will do business with us. 没人会和我们做生意了
[53:35] You’re gonna have to hang on. 你等下 先别挂
[53:37] Tim. 蒂姆
[53:38] Dan spoke to Moody’s. They’re downgrading A.I.G. tonight. 丹和穆迪那边通了话 他们准备今晚调低AIG的评级
[53:41] Would have happened anyway, but Lehman put the whole thing into hyperdrive. 这事迟早会发生 但雷曼事件促使它大大提前
[53:44] How far down are they? 还能撑多久?
[53:46] French finance minster on six. 法国财政部长 6号线
[53:47] They don’t know. 他们不知道
[53:50] We’re working on that. 我们正在处理中
[53:52] Christine. 克丽丝蒂娜
[53:54] How could you let this happen with Lehman? 你们怎么能让雷曼破产?
[53:54] 克丽丝蒂娜・拉加德 法国财长 国际货币基金组织的新任主席(2011年)
[53:56] What on earth were you thinking? 你们到底在想什么?
[53:58] We did everything we could, Christine. 我们已经尽了全力 克丽丝蒂娜
[54:01] You allowed it to fail, Hank. 你容忍它破产 汉克
[54:03] It was a horrifying mistake. 这是一个非常可怕的错误
[54:05] It is having catastrophic consequences all over Europe. 这会给整个欧洲带来灾难性的后果
[54:07] And A.I.G. would be even worse. AIG的情况会更糟
[54:09] The European banks have tremendous exposure to A.I.G. 欧洲银行对AIG有大量敞口
[54:13] We need assurance you will not fail to act as you did with Lehman. 我们需要确保你不会像雷曼问题上 一样犯错
[54:17] It is not just an American problem. 这不只是美国的问题
[54:21] (Davis) Thank you so much for… 非常感谢…
[54:22] John Mack. 约翰?麦克
[54:23] Hey– uh… ( Snaps fingers ) 嘿… 呃…
[54:25] – John. – Secretary: John– one. – 约翰 – 约翰– 一号线
[54:28] The fallout from Lehman is killing us. 雷曼破产的影响快要害死我们了
[54:31] The short-sellers are all over us. 空头们都在集中打击我们
[54:34] We’re down 10% already. 我们的股价已经跌了10%
[54:35] You guys have no idea what’s going on out here. 你都不知道外面什么情况嘛
[54:38] How are your earnings? 你们的收益如何?
[54:40] Strong. We’re gonna announce Friday. 很强劲 我们将在周五公布
[54:43] Announce now. 现在就公布
[54:46] Okay, Lloyd, sorry. 好的 劳尔德 抱歉
[54:48] Hank, if depositors see they can’t get their assets out of Lehman, 汉克 客户不能从雷曼取出其资产
[54:51] the next step is gonna be a massive pullout 下一步将会是从所有投行
[54:53] from all the investment banks. 大规模撤资
[54:55] Jeff Immelt from G.E. 通用电气的杰夫・伊梅尔特
[54:58] Jesus, what’s Immelt calling you for? 老天 伊梅尔特打给你干吗?
[55:00] I have to go. 我得挂了
[55:02] Jeff. 杰夫
[55:04] You gotta know what’s going on out here. 你该知道外面什么状况
[55:04] 全球最大企业 通用电气董事会主席兼CEO
[55:06] We’re having trouble funding our day-to-day operations. 我们日常经营的资金都有问题了
[55:09] Our finance division is infecting the rest of our business. 我们的金融部门正在传染其他部门
[55:13] General Electric? 通用电气?
[55:15] This thing is spreading way past Wall Street. 问题已经从华尔街蔓延开来
[55:18] I get that nobody wants to touch mortgages, 没人愿意碰抵押贷款
[55:20] but we’re making planes and engines, and light bulbs. 但我们制造的是飞机 引擎和电灯泡
[55:23] We’re a healthy company. 我们是一家财务健康的公司
[55:26] If we can’t finance our day-to-day operations, 如果我们不能筹措日常经营用资金
[55:29] every business in America’s gonna be shutting down. 美国的每一家企业都要关门了
[55:40] Where’s A.I.G.? 美国财政部
[55:40] AIG什么情况?
[55:42] It closed at $2. 收盘价为2美元
[55:44] Tim thinks we need to do something big. 蒂姆认为我们该动作大一点
[55:46] Ben agrees, and so do I. 本同意了 我也是
[55:48] What can we do? A.I.G.’s not even a bank. 我们能做什么? AIG甚至不是家银行
[55:50] The Fed can lend to nonbanks 美联储在非正常紧急情况下
[55:52] under unusual and exigent circumstances. 可以借钱给非银行机构
[55:54] We’re thinking of taking over 80% of the company. 我们在考虑接管80%的公司股权
[56:00] Hank, we can’t. 汉克 我们不能这么做
[56:03] This morning we were lecturing the entire country on moral hazard. 今早我们就担保风险还对全国发表讲话
[56:06] A.I.G. has collateral. They have assets. AIG有担保 他们有资产
[56:09] Lehman didn’t. We couldn’t lend into a hole. 雷曼没有 我们不能投进一个无底洞
[56:12] It’s not the same story. 不是一回事情
[56:14] Nobody’s gonna care. 但没人没在意这点的
[56:16] It’s another bailout with no legislation. 这就是又一次没有立法程序的紧急援助
[56:19] The Hill’s gonna go crazy. The country’s gonna go crazy. 国会会疯的 全国都会疯的
[56:21] The plane that we flew in on this morning– 我们今早乘坐的飞机–
[56:23] leased from A.I.G. 是从AIG租用的
[56:25] Construction downtown– A.I.G. 市区的建筑物– AIG
[56:27] Life insurance– 81 million policies 人寿保险– 8100万份保险
[56:30] with a face value of $1.9 trillion, 面值1.9万亿
[56:33] billions of dollars in teachers’ pensions– it’s everywhere. 数十亿的教师退休金–无处不在
[56:36] You want too big to fail? Here it is. 大到不能倒? 这就是
[56:38] You got a better idea? 你有更好的主意?
[56:40] The suggestion box is wide open. 意见箱大开着
[56:49] I hate to do this right now, 我现在很不想这么做
[56:52] but I’m gonna have to have a press call first thing, 但首先我得通知媒体
[56:54] and I really don’t know what I’m gonna tell them. 我真不知道该怎么对他们说
[56:56] Tell them Lehman exacerbated A.I.G., 就说雷曼加剧了AIG的恶化
[56:59] the simultaneous payouts of C.D.O.s 同时CDO(债务抵押债券)支出
[57:02] and credit default swaps put catastrophic pressure on– CDS(信用违约互换)让灾难性的压力–
[57:04] Go back further. 从头开始说
[57:08] The global pool of investment capital– 全球投资资本池–
[57:10] she has to do this in English. 她得说点普通人能听懂的
[57:12] Start with the homeowners. 从房屋所有者说起
[57:14] Okay okay, here’s how you explain it. 好 好 这么解释
[57:17] Wall Street started bundling 华尔街打包住房贷款
[57:22] home loans together– mortgage-backed securities– 和住房抵押贷款证券
[57:24] and selling slices of those bundles to investors. 把这些卖给投资者
[57:27] And they were making big money, 他们赚了大钱
[57:29] so they started pushing the lenders, saying, 所以他们刺激贷款人 说
[57:32] “come on, we need more loans. “快来 我们需要更多贷款”
[57:34] The lenders had already given loans 贷款人已经对
[57:36] to borrowers with good credit, 信用良好的借款人放款了
[57:38] so they go bottom-feeding. They lower their criteria. 于是他们放眼下层 降低标准
[57:40] Before, you needed a credit score of 620 之前 你需要有620的信用得分
[57:43] and a downpayment of 20%. 20%的首付款
[57:45] Now they’ll settle for 500, no money down. 现在500就行 首付款为0
[57:48] And the buyer– the regular guy on the street– 买家– 那些没房的普通人
[57:50] assumes that the experts know what they’re doing. 认为专家们知道他们在做什么
[57:52] He’s saying to himself, “if the bank’s willing to loan me money, 他们会对自己说 “如果银行愿意借给我钱
[57:54] I must be able to afford it.” 我肯定是能负担得了”
[57:56] So he reaches for the American dream. 于是他实现了美国梦
[57:59] He buys that house. 买了房子
[58:00] The banks knew securities based on shitbag mortgages were risky. 银行知道基于狗屁垃圾贷款的证券有风险
[58:03] You’ll work on “shitbag.” 你要用”狗屁垃圾”
[58:05] So to control their downside, 为了控制风险
[58:06] the banks started buying a kind of insurance. 银行开始购买一类保险
[58:08] If mortgages default, insurance company pays– 如果贷款逾期 保险公司付钱
[58:11] default swap. 信用违约互换
[58:13] The banks insure their potential losses 银行确保潜在损失
[58:15] to move the risk off their books 将风险移出账面
[58:17] so they can invest more, make more money. 于是他们能投资更多 赚更多钱
[58:19] And when a lot of companies insured this stuff, 当很多公司投保这种险
[58:22] one was dumb enough to take on an almost unbelievable amount of risk. 就有一家傻逼到承担不可置信的 数量风险的公司
[58:25] – A.I.G. – And you’ll work on “dumb.” – AIG – 你要用”傻逼”?
[58:28] And when they ask me why they did that? 别人问我 他们干嘛那样做?
[58:30] – Fees. – Hundreds of millions in fees. – 费用 – 收取数十亿管理费用
[58:32] A.I.G. figured the housing market would just keep going up, AIG认为房产市场会一直保持上升势头
[58:35] but then the unexpected happens. 但意想不到的情况发生了
[58:36] Housing prices go down. 房价开始下降
[58:38] The poor bastard who bought his dream house– 那些买了梦想之屋的穷人
[58:40] the teaser rate on his mortgage runs out. 低息贷款没有了
[58:42] His payments go up. He defaults. 付不上钱了 逾期了
[58:45] Mortgage-backed securities tank. 住房抵押贷款证券的巨压
[58:47] A.I.G. has to pay off the swaps– AIG得偿付信用违约互换–
[58:49] all of them all over the world 所有金融机构 遍布全世界
[58:51] at the same time. 同一时间
[58:53] A.I.G. can’t pay. A.I.G. goes under. AIG付不起 就要破产
[58:56] Every bank they insure 向他们投保的每一家银行
[58:59] books massive losses on the same day. 同一天都要记入巨大的损失
[59:03] And then they all go under. 然后他们全都会破产
[59:05] It all comes down. 都要倒
[59:08] The whole financial system? 你是说整个金融体系?
[59:15] And what do I say 要被问到我们为何没履行监管义务
[59:18] when they ask me why it wasn’t regulated? 我怎么回答?
[59:20] No one wanted to. 没人想要监管
[59:24] We were making too much money. 都在赚大钱
[59:38] You’ll work on 你可以说
[59:40] “we were making too much money.” “都在赚大钱”
[59:54] Hey, Hank, 嘿 汉克
[59:57] um… 呃…
[59:59] These are really mild, 这个药性很温和
[1:00:01] but they work. 但是也有效果
[1:00:04] I know the whole Christian Scientist thing– 我知道基督教科学–
[1:00:07] that you don’t take medicine. 你不吃药
[1:00:10] But you need to sleep. 但是你需要睡眠
[1:00:15] Jim– 吉姆–
[1:00:16] Hank, not just for your own sake. 汉克 不只是为你自己
[1:00:19] Okay? 好吗?
[1:00:25] You don’t look so good. 你看起来不怎么好
[1:00:32] Just minutes ago CNN has confirmed 几分钟前 CNN证实
[1:00:34] that the Federal Reserve is negotiating 美联储正在协商谈判
[1:00:36] to rescue insurance giant AIG 拯救保险业巨头AIG
[1:00:39] The negotiations could include 谈判包括
[1:00:41] an $85 billion temporary loan 一笔850亿美元的临时贷款
[1:00:43] to stave off AIG’s imminent collapse. 以避免AIG迫在眉睫的危机
[1:00:45] This is a blockbuster, folks. 这真是一项爆炸性举措
[1:00:47] About this time last night, many on Wall Street 昨晚这个时候
[1:00:50] were fearing total disaster today. 华尔街还害怕今日将出现灾难
[1:00:52] So another federal bailout 于是第二笔联邦紧急援助
[1:00:54] of another Wall Street giant– 拯救了又一名华尔街巨头
[1:00:56] again, as we mentioned, big big financial news. 正如我们所说 重大财经消息
[1:00:58] And this affects almost everyone out there who has a 401k. 这一举措影响了每一位参与401K计划的人 (美国养老金计划)
[1:01:02] The news comes about 3 1/2 hours 这则消息在证交所收盘后3个半小时发布
[1:01:04] after the stock exchange closed on… 今日大盘收于…
[1:01:06] Motherfucker. 他妈的
[1:01:09] We want to go straight right now to Ali Velshi 我们现在转到阿里・韦尔什
[1:01:09] CNN 首席商业记者
[1:01:11] to kind of give us a bottom line on this, Ali. 带给我们进一步分析 阿里
[1:01:13] And then we’re gonna get a lot more in depth… 我们将更深入地了解情况
[1:01:15] AIG securing an 85… AIG获得一笔850亿…
[1:01:17] The credit markets are still frozen solid. 信贷市场仍然冻结
[1:01:19] We keep dumping money into these companies 我们不断向这些公司投钱
[1:01:21] so the markets will stabilize, 来稳定市场
[1:01:24] and nothing helps. 一点别的方法也没有
[1:01:26] We can’t keep doing this. 我们不能一直这么做
[1:01:28] We rescued Bear with no legislation, 我们没走立法程序就营救了贝尔斯登
[1:01:31] A.I.G. with no legislation. AIG也是
[1:01:34] People think Fannie and Freddie was a bait-and-switch. 人们认为两房是个诱饵
[1:01:37] I don’t like it any more than you do, 我也不想这样
[1:01:38] but they were exceptional situations. 但这是特殊情况
[1:01:40] This situation demands an endgame 这种情况最后阶段
[1:01:43] that does not rely on unilateral action from the Fed. 不能只依靠美联储单方的行动
[1:01:47] This is a democracy. 这是民主国家
[1:01:48] We cannot be men behind the curtain pulling the strings. 我们不能躲在幕后操纵
[1:01:51] We need some kind of an overall solution 我们需要某种全局性的解决方法
[1:01:53] that heals the entire system. 能拯救整个金融系统
[1:01:56] And it has to be legitimate. 必须走合法程序的
[1:01:58] We’ve been putting off going to Congress. 我们已经推迟去国会的时间了
[1:01:59] It’s two months before an election. 离总统大选只有2个月了
[1:02:01] They can’t vote yes to a massive bailout 他们不会对拯救整个银行系统的
[1:02:04] of the entire banking system. 大规模紧急援助投赞成票的
[1:02:06] They’d never get reelected. 因为如果那样做 他们就别想再次当选
[1:02:08] – Hank– – We go to Congress, – 汉克– – 我们去国会
[1:02:10] publically state we don’t have the firepower 公开宣称我们没有能力
[1:02:12] to control this anymore, 再控制当下局面了
[1:02:15] and then they say no– 他们再投反对票–
[1:02:17] that is really the nightmare scenario. 那才真是噩梦
[1:02:21] The nightmare scenario’s already here, my friend. 噩梦已经开始了 朋友
[1:02:26] We’re in it. 我们都身处其中
[1:03:28] P P.
[1:03:41] You can’t put this all on your own shoulders. 你不能一个人独自承担这些
[1:03:43] We’re running out of options. 我们的办法都用光了
[1:03:45] Then you just keep trying. 那么继续试试别的
[1:03:48] That’s what you do. 这才是你要做的
[1:03:50] Eventually something’s gonna work. 最后总有会起效果的
[1:03:52] I’m not sure that that is true anymore. 我想不可能了
[1:03:55] There’s not a bank in the world 这世上没有一家银行
[1:03:58] that has enough money in its vault 金库里有足够的钱
[1:04:00] to pay its depositors. 付给存款人
[1:04:01] It’s all built on trust. 都是建立在信用体系上
[1:04:04] And– and, Wendy, we– 还有 还有 温迪 我们–
[1:04:06] we are so very close. 我们接近崩溃边缘了
[1:04:13] Morgan Stanley, Goldman are an inch away. 摩根士丹利 高盛已经走到悬崖边了
[1:04:16] If the other banks stop trusting them, 如果其他银行不再信任他们
[1:04:19] if they pull back on interbank lending, 如果他们撤回同业拆借
[1:04:22] it’s over in a matter of hours. 几小时内就会全盘崩溃
[1:04:24] And from there it goes 再往后
[1:04:27] too fast to stop– a run– 局势便无法遏制
[1:04:29] and not just on that one bank. 不只是一家银行
[1:04:32] I mean, on the whole system. 而将波及整个系统
[1:04:34] And average people wondering, 老百姓会问
[1:04:37] “is my money safe?” “我的钱安全吗?”
[1:04:39] They start pulling their cash. 他们会开始提出现金
[1:04:44] And after that– 在那之后
[1:04:46] lines outside the banks, smashed A.T.M.s. 银行将排起长队 掏空取款机
[1:04:49] A couple of weeks– 再过几周
[1:04:53] there’s no milk in the store. 商店里连牛奶都没有了
[1:04:56] (Steve Liesman) For the second time this week 本周华尔街
[1:04:57] there was a massive selloff on Wall Street, 出现了第二次大规模抛售
[1:04:59] the Dow Jones Industrials freefalling some 450 points 在政府用纳税人的钱拯救AIG的
[1:05:03] on news of a taxpayer-funded bailout 消息传出后 道琼斯工业指数
[1:05:05] of the A.I.G. Insurance company. 直落450点
[1:05:07] Three of the five investment banks are gone. 五大投行中的3家已倒下
[1:05:09] The country’s biggest mortgage lender is gone. 全国最大的放贷商已倒下
[1:05:12] Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac brought under government control. 房利美和房地美由政府接管
[1:05:14] The financial system is holding right now, 金融系统仍在苦苦支撑
[1:05:17] but for how long? 但还能坚持多久?
[1:05:18] All the King’s horses and all the King’s men 政府正召集所有人手 竭其所能
[1:05:21] are being brought to bear to keep this thing together. 让一切恢复原貌
[1:05:50] Hi Tim. 嗨 蒂姆
[1:05:51] I’m on the street, Hank, 我正在华尔街上 汉克
[1:05:53] and people are just going about their business. 人们像往常一样去上班
[1:05:55] They have no idea the whole thing is about to fall down. 全然不知即将到来的灾难
[1:05:59] We’re gonna have to go to Congress. 我们要去找国会
[1:06:01] We don’t have a choice anymore. 我们别无选择
[1:06:03] Okay. 好
[1:06:04] How fast do you think you can get them to move? 你觉得要多久才能说动他们?
[1:06:06] It’s gonna be at least a couple days. 少说也要好几天
[1:06:09] Goldman and Morgan Stanley are going down now. 高盛和大摩正在步向破产边缘
[1:06:12] We gotta do something today. 我们今天就得行动
[1:06:14] Like what? 怎么做?
[1:06:15] The market doesn’t like investment banks, right? 市场不欢迎投行 对吗?
[1:06:17] The money’s saying fuck you to the whole business model. 连金钱也唾弃他们的商业模式
[1:06:19] Yeah. 是的
[1:06:21] Yeah, so merge them with commercial banks, 那就让他们跟商业银行合并
[1:06:24] turn them into regular banks regulated by the Fed. 让他们变成受美联储管制的普通银行
[1:06:26] They can use depositors’ cash. 他们可以动用储户的钱
[1:06:28] It will give them access to the discount window. 给他们开放贴现窗口
[1:06:30] It’s cheap government cash. 给他们廉价的政府资金
[1:06:33] – You want to make them bigger? – It’s a trade-off, Hank. – 你还想扩大他们的规模? – 这是权宜之计 汉克
[1:06:36] The upside is it’ll stabilize them. 好处是可以稳定他们
[1:06:40] The downside is, 坏处是
[1:06:42] yeah, they’ll be really fucking big. 他们会大到令人发指
[1:06:46] Do it, Tim. 就这么做 蒂姆
[1:06:50] Godspeed. 火速进行
[1:07:10] Get me Blankfein. 给我接贝兰克梵
[1:07:14] Lloyd, call Vikram Pandit, talk to him about a merger. 劳尔德联系维克拉姆・潘迪特 跟他谈谈合并的事
[1:07:16] Tim, we’re looking at all our options. 蒂姆 我们正考虑所有选择
[1:07:18] You don’t have options, Lloyd. 没别的选择了 劳尔德
[1:07:20] There’s a run on your bank. 你的银行正在崩盘
[1:07:22] You need money– Citi has deposits. 你需要钱 花旗有存款
[1:07:23] Citi is a mess– you’re organized. Call Pandit. 花旗很混乱 而你组织有序 联系潘迪特
[1:07:36] Yeah. 喂
[1:07:37] I want you to look at merging with Morgan Stanley. 我要你考虑跟摩根斯坦利合并
[1:07:39] What, are you kidding me? I just bought Bear. 开玩笑吧? 我刚买了贝尔斯登
[1:07:41] We’re still trying to make that work. 我们还在处理那事呢
[1:07:42] You didn’t buy Bear. You got Bear as a Christmas present. 你们没买贝尔斯登 那只是个圣诞礼物
[1:07:45] The market’s a fucking disaster, Jamie. 市场正面临灾难 杰米
[1:07:46] Talk to John Mack. 去找约翰?麦克
[1:07:49] Hey, Geithner says we should talk about a merger. 盖特纳让我们谈谈合并
[1:07:51] – You want to do a deal? – No. – 你想合并吗? – 不
[1:07:54] Then why the fuck did he tell me to call you? 那他妈的干嘛让我联系你?
[1:07:56] I’m under orders to try and help you. 我只是奉命尝试帮助你
[1:07:58] You’re a prince, Jamie– a real prince. 算你狠 杰米 你真是白衣骑士
[1:08:05] Apparently some people seem to think 显然有人认为
[1:08:07] combining our firms would be a good idea. 我们两家合并是个好主意
[1:08:09] Well, I want you to know I’m flattered by this call. 要知道 接到这通电话 我受宠若惊
[1:08:12] Vikram, I’m not trying 维克拉姆 我可不是
[1:08:15] to flatter you, believe me. 在讨好你 相信我
[1:08:17] (Woman over intercom) Geithner’s calling. 盖特纳找你
[1:08:18] Oh, here comes goddamn eharmony. 该死的电话红娘
[1:08:21] Hey, guess what. Jaime’s not interested. 你猜怎么着 杰米没兴趣
[1:08:25] Do Wachovia. 找美联银行
[1:08:27] They were writing mortgages with their eyes closed. 他们闭着眼发贷款
[1:08:29] Tim, it’s a shit sandwich. Forget it. 烂到家了 省省吧
[1:08:37] Well, I haven’t been able to reach you for four hours. 我4个小时都联系不上你
[1:08:39] That is– that is totally fucking unacceptable on a day like today. 在今天这种日子是绝不可接受的
[1:08:43] I had to run my team through the Goldman proposal. 我让我的人翻阅了高盛的提议
[1:08:46] It’s not gonna work. 这行不通
[1:08:47] You passed on Goldman without even talking to me? 你不跟我说一声就拒绝高盛了?
[1:08:51] I don’t need another trillion dollars on my balance sheet. 我不想再在资产负债表上 添1万亿差额了
[1:08:58] Next time I call, pick up. 下次我打给你 要接
[1:09:03] Fucker. 混蛋
[1:09:05] The problem is the toxic assets. Let’s just buy them. 问题在于有毒资产 我们买下就是了
[1:09:08] Ooh, call it cash-for-trash. 现金换垃圾
[1:09:10] When the market stabilizes, we’ll unload them. 等市场稳定了 再放出去
[1:09:13] Hopefully Treasury will get its money back. 财政部有望把钱收回
[1:09:15] – Is that in the break-the-glass plan? – Basically. – 这也是”击碎玻璃”计划的一部分? – 算是吧
[1:09:18] My copy’s missing some pages. 我这份好像少了几页
[1:09:20] Could someone else show me the rest of– 谁给我看一下其余的…
[1:09:21] It’s succinct. 本就这么简明
[1:09:23] We’ve got one shot with Congress. 我们在国会上只有一次机会
[1:09:25] You want them to write a piece of legislation based on three pages? 你希望他们凭这3张纸就通过方案?
[1:09:29] (Dan Jester) Look, guys, 听着
[1:09:30] buying toxic assets is gonna be a nightmare. 收购有毒资产将是个噩梦
[1:09:33] Nobody knows what the stuff’s worth. 没人知道它们的价值
[1:09:35] It’ll take forever to untangle. These banks are going down now. 猴年马月才能起作用 银行现在就不行了
[1:09:37] So what do we do? 那怎么办?
[1:09:39] You want to unfreeze credit, right? 你想解冻信贷市场
[1:09:40] You want the banks to lend people money? 想让银行借钱出去?
[1:09:42] – That’s the goal. – So give them money to lend. – 就是这个目的 – 那就给钱让他们借出
[1:09:47] Capital injections? 资本注入?
[1:09:49] Dan, come on. 丹 得了吧
[1:09:51] I can’t believe you’re pulling out the “n” word. 你竟然提出禁忌话题
[1:09:52] I’m not saying nationalize the banks. 我不是说让银行国有化
[1:09:53] I’m saying isolate the ones 只是把有麻烦的银行
[1:09:55] that are really in trouble and make an investment. 分离出来进行投资
[1:09:57] It’s unamerican. 这不是美式作风
[1:09:58] It’s– it’s sure unrepublican. 也不是共和党作风
[1:09:58] 主张大市场小政府 和民主党正相反
[1:10:00] You make the government a stockholder– 你把政府变成股东
[1:10:03] what, do we tell them 要我们来告诉他们
[1:10:04] how to manage themselves, what to buy and sell? 如何管理 买卖什么东西吗?
[1:10:07] Run them like the post Office? 像经营邮局一样?
[1:10:09] ‘Cause that works like a dream. 那简直是做梦
[1:10:10] We make it temporary. 只是暂时的
[1:10:11] We make ourselves nonvoting stockholders. 成为无投票权的股东
[1:10:14] You can’t just hand the banks massive piles of cash. 总不能直接把钱扔给银行吧
[1:10:17] Nobody’s gonna go for it. 没人愿意这样
[1:10:19] To the Republican’s it’s nationalization. 对共和党而言 是国有化
[1:10:21] To the Democrats it’s a bailout. 对民主党而言 是财政援助
[1:10:23] And the banks are gonna go ballistic. 银行会气炸了
[1:10:25] Sorry, Dan, not gonna happen. 抱歉 丹 不可能
[1:10:27] Kudos for out-of-the-box thinking. 独到的想法还是值得赞赏
[1:10:29] Neel, if we go with your plan to buy the assets, 尼尔 如果照你说的收购有毒资产
[1:10:32] how much is it gonna cost? 要花多少钱?
[1:10:35] It won’t work. 没用的
[1:10:36] Look, the plan is three pages long, totally vague. 听着 计划书只有3页 含糊其辞
[1:10:39] If buying the assets doesn’t work, 要是收购资产不管用
[1:10:41] we’ll nationalize the banks for you, okay? 就按你说的国有化银行 好吗?
[1:10:43] How much? 多少钱?
[1:10:45] To be safe, maybe a trillion. 保险起见 1万亿
[1:10:48] The Congress will never do a trillion– never. 国会绝不会同意的 绝不
[1:10:51] Well, there’s $11 trillion in residential mortgages. 有11万亿住房贷款抵押
[1:10:55] There’s $3 trillion in commercial mortgages. 3万亿商业贷款抵押
[1:10:57] That’s $14 trillion, right? 总共14万亿 对吧?
[1:11:00] You gotta figure about 5% default rate. 假设有5%贷款违约
[1:11:03] 5% of $14 trillion 14万亿的5%
[1:11:06] is $700 billion. 就是7千亿
[1:11:13] It’s better than a trillion. 比1万亿好点
[1:11:19] (Paulson) The only way to get this done 要通过 唯一的办法
[1:11:19] 晚上7点
[1:11:21] is to just scare them shitless. 就是吓得他们屁滚尿流
[1:11:23] That should be easy. I’m scared shitless myself. 那该很简单 我已经屁滚尿流了
[1:11:23] 2008年9月18日 星期四 雷曼兄弟倒闭后3天
[1:11:38] Troubled Asset Relief Program? 问题资产救助计划?
[1:11:38] 巴尼・弗兰克 马萨诸塞州民主党议员 美国众议院金融服务委员会主席
[1:11:41] T.A.R.P. We’re calling it. 简称TARP
[1:11:43] This is your draft of the bill? 这是议案的草稿?
[1:11:45] Subject to revision certainly. 当然还可以再改
[1:11:50] Well, I’ve only got three pages here. 我这儿只有3页
[1:11:50] 克里斯・多德 康涅狄格州民主党参议员 参议院银行委员会主席
[1:11:52] Am I missing something? 是不是缺了什么?
[1:11:54] No. 没有
[1:11:57] You’re just looking for a big blank check in a hurry. 你们真是急着来要空白支票啊
[1:11:57] 理查德・谢尔比 阿拉巴马州共和党议员 参议院银行委员会委员
[1:12:01] It’s all for the banks. You don’t want a penny 都是在为银行着想 全然不考虑
[1:12:04] for the average Joe that’s about to lose his house? 那些就要无家可归的平民百姓?
[1:12:06] There’s not a scrap of oversight built into this– 完全没有提到任何监管
[1:12:09] not for the banks or for you for that matter. 对银行和对你们的监管
[1:12:11] You want us to simply hand over 你想让我们就这样给你
[1:12:13] $700 billion and trust you? 7千亿并信任你?
[1:12:16] How is it possible you didn’t see this coming? 你们怎会没预料到会发展成这样?
[1:12:16] 南希・佩洛西 加州民主党议员 众议院议长
[1:12:19] If you want to rewind the tape, we can do that. 如果可以倒带的话 就不会这样
[1:12:21] But right now the one thing we don’t have is time. 但现在我们最缺的就是时间
[1:12:25] We need an announcement tonight to calm the market. 我们要在今晚发布声明以安抚市场
[1:12:27] We need legislation next week. 我们需要下周就通过援救方案
[1:12:33] I spent my entire academic career 我整个学术生涯
[1:12:38] studying the Great Depression. 都在研究大萧条
[1:12:42] The Depression may have started 它的开始 可能是…
[1:12:45] because of a stock market crash, 由于股市崩盘
[1:12:47] but what hit the general economy 但波及到整个经济系统
[1:12:50] was a disruption of credit– 是由于信贷的瓦解
[1:12:52] average citizens unable to borrow money 百姓借不到钱
[1:12:54] to do anything– to buy a home, 什么也做不了 不能买房
[1:12:56] start a business, stock their shelves. 不能创业 不能进货
[1:13:01] Credit has the ability to build a modern economy, 信贷支撑着现代经济
[1:13:04] but lack of credit has the power to destroy it, 缺乏信贷也能摧毁经济
[1:13:07] swiftly and absolutely. 摧枯拉朽 片甲不留
[1:13:11] If we do not act boldly and immediately, 如果不能大胆快速地行动
[1:13:14] we will replay the Depression of the 1930s, 就会重演30年代的大萧条
[1:13:17] only this time it will be 只不过这次
[1:13:20] far far worse. 可怕许多
[1:13:24] We don’t do this now– 如果不通过方案
[1:13:26] we won’t have an economy on Monday. 下周一便无经济体系可言
[1:13:38] Geithner. 盖特纳来电
[1:13:44] We took the proposal down to Congress. 我们把提案交给了国会
[1:13:46] Are they gonna go for it? 他们同意吗?
[1:13:48] They didn’t like the fact that it was short. 他们觉得太短了
[1:13:49] I thought concise was a plus. They thought it was flimsy 我以为简明扼要会加分呢 他们觉得缺乏说服力
[1:13:52] or arrogant or something. 或是太傲慢之类的
[1:13:55] I don’t know what they think. They couldn’t get past it. 不知道他们怎么想 就是不让通过
[1:13:58] The market’s in a death spiral. They’re gonna sink the bill 市场正坠入深渊 他们否决提案
[1:14:00] because the proposal is too fucking short? 就他妈因为太短了?
[1:14:02] They’re working on it. They’re gonna make it longer, 他们正着手此事 把它加长一些
[1:14:05] among other things. 还有其他修改
[1:14:08] Look, 听着
[1:14:10] just tell me you got something. 告诉我有所收获
[1:14:14] No. No, we’re nowhere. 不 什么都没有
[1:14:18] Who’s left for Morgan Stanley? 摩根士丹利还有什么选择?
[1:14:19] China Investment Corporation. 中投公司
[1:14:19] 天朝国企 全球最大的主权财富基金之一
[1:14:25] Mae Mitsubishi. 或许还有三菱
[1:14:27] No, the Japanese will never do this deal. 不 日本人绝不会接受这笔交易
[1:14:30] How about Goldman? 高盛呢?
[1:14:31] Goldman’s looking at Wachovia, but they’re so fucked, 高盛正盯着美联 但他们烂到
[1:14:34] even John Mack turned up his nose. 约翰・麦克都嗤之以鼻了
[1:14:39] You gotta get that bill passed. 一定要让提案通过
[1:14:41] I’m pushing. 我正在施压
[1:14:42] Well, push harder, 再狠点
[1:14:44] please. 拜托
[1:14:48] This isn’t working, Hank. 这办法行不通 汉克
[1:15:05] Hank? 汉克?
[1:15:07] Could you excuse me a moment? 失陪一下
[1:15:31] Oh my God. 天啊
[1:15:31] 2008年9月21日 雷曼兄弟倒闭后6天
[1:15:33] GAO, GAO, 高 (指中投公司总经理高西庆)
[1:15:36] I am so sorry about this. There’s nothing we can do. 很抱歉 我们无能为力
[1:15:39] It’s New York, you know. We’re lucky 这是纽约 在扬基体育场
[1:15:41] we can still buy a beer at Yankee Stadium. 能买到啤酒都已经算幸运了
[1:15:43] Don’t worry about it. I should quit anyway. 没关系 反正我也该戒了
[1:15:46] When you’re ready, we’ll be inside. 我们在里面等你们
[1:15:52] Is there any movement there? 有什么进展吗?
[1:15:54] They made an extremely low opening offer. 他们开出了超低价位
[1:15:56] I pretended I didn’t hear it. 我装作没听见
[1:15:58] (Paulson) The markets can’t open Monday 不解决摩根斯坦利的问题
[1:16:00] without a resolution on Morgan Stanley. 周一就没法开市
[1:16:03] We really need you to do a deal. 我们真的需要你这么做
[1:16:05] – You need to call Jamie. – I called Jamie. – 你要联系杰米 – 我找过他了
[1:16:08] He doesn’t want us. There’s too much overlap. 他不想收购我们 业务重叠太多
[1:16:10] We’ve spoken to him. He’ll do it. 我们跟他谈过了 他愿意
[1:16:11] For what, a dollar? Why would I do that? 就为卖个每股1块钱? 我凭什么这么做?
[1:16:14] I got China Investment 中投和三菱
[1:16:16] and Mitsubishi kicking my tires. 都对我有意
[1:16:18] I know those guys. They’re not gonna close a deal in time. 我了解他们 他们不会及时谈妥的
[1:16:21] We want you to call Jamie. 我们要你打给杰米
[1:16:24] Let me ask you a question. 我问你个问题
[1:16:26] 35,000 jobs just disappeared in this city 3万5千份工作随着AIG 雷曼
[1:16:29] between A.I.G., Lehman and Bear. 和贝尔斯登的崩盘而蒸发
[1:16:31] We make a deal with Jamie– 如果我们跟杰米达成协议
[1:16:33] he’ll fire 20,000 Morgan Stanley employees. 他还会裁掉2万大摩员工
[1:16:36] You think that’s good public policy? 你觉得这是优秀的公共政策?
[1:16:38] John, we are looking at the whole system here. 约翰 我们要放眼整个系统
[1:16:42] The Chinese are leaving. 中国人要走了
[1:16:44] GAO found out we’re also talking to Mitsubishi. 高得知我们也在跟三菱谈
[1:16:45] I gotta go. 我得挂了
[1:16:47] All right, get me Kuroyanagi and a Japanese translator. 给我接通畔柳信雄 找个日语翻译
[1:16:47] 三菱集团总裁
[1:16:50] We’re closing with Mitsubishi tonight. 今晚就要跟三菱谈妥
[1:16:52] Tim Geithner’s calling again. 蒂姆?盖特纳又来电了
[1:16:55] Cover your ears. 就当没听到
[1:16:57] You tell Tim Geithner to fucking blow me. 告诉他有种就干掉我
[1:16:58] I’m trying to save my company. 我正在拯救我的公司
[1:17:03] Put him on the schedule, but make sure it’s after lunch, 把他安排进行程表 安排在午餐后
[1:17:03] 2008年9月22日 雷曼兄弟倒闭后7天
[1:17:06] – because that way I can fit Maddle in beforehand. – ( Phone chimes ) 那样我可以提前把麦迪找来
[1:17:09] Morgan just made a deal with Mitsubishi. 摩根斯坦利跟三菱成交了
[1:17:12] So we’re the only bank 我们是唯一一家
[1:17:14] with our dick still in the wind. 生死未卜的银行了
[1:17:16] I’m calling Buffett again. 我再打给巴菲特
[1:17:24] Grandpa, they keep calling. What if it’s important? 爷爷 他们一直找你 要是重要事呢?
[1:17:27] They always think it’s important. 他们总自以为重要
[1:17:31] All right, I’ll make it fast. 好吧 我快点解决
[1:17:36] Warren, thanks for calling back. How are you? 沃伦 感谢回话 你好吗?
[1:17:38] Just fine, Lloyd. 还好 劳尔德
[1:17:40] What can I do for you today? 又要我帮你什么?
[1:17:42] I’d like to talk to you about taking a stake in Goldman Sachs. 我想让你购入高盛股份
[1:17:45] What do you have in mind? Sounds expensive. 你怎么想的? 听上去很贵
[1:17:47] Maybe not. 或许不贵
[1:17:51] (Paulson) You’d better have good news, 最好是好消息
[1:17:54] because I might be dead before we finish 也许是否实施TARP的结论还没出前
[1:17:56] haggling over TARP. 我就死了
[1:17:59] Buffett’s throwing $5 billion into Goldman. 巴菲特向高盛注资50亿
[1:18:04] We’re off the ledge. 我们无计可施了
[1:18:07] For a moment. 只是暂时的
[1:18:09] The October surprise arrived a little early 十月的惊喜来得早了一些
[1:18:12] with a game-changing jolt to the White House race. 总统职位的竞争出现了转机
[1:18:15] Call it a master stroke 是出奇制胜
[1:18:16] or a desperate Hail-Mary pass– 还是放手一搏
[1:18:19] McCain announced he would suspend his campaign 麦凯恩宣布暂停竞选活动
[1:18:22] and asked for this Friday’s debate to be postponed 并要求推迟本周五的辩论
[1:18:25] So he can return to Washington to focus on the economic crisis. 以返回华盛顿 处理经济危机
[1:18:28] Now is our chance to come together, 现在是我们团结一致的机会
[1:18:31] to prove that Washington is once again 再次证明华盛顿有能力
[1:18:34] capable of leading this country. 治国安邦
[1:18:37] – Thank God he came back. – ( audience laughing ) 谢天谢地 他回来了
[1:18:40] Like Daniel Day Lewis in “Last of the Mohicans,” 就像电影<最后的莫希干人>中的 丹尼尔・戴・刘易斯
[1:18:44] he will find us! 他会找到我们的!
[1:18:49] – They’re blowing it up. – What happened? – 他们要搞砸了 – 怎么回事?
[1:18:51] McCain wanted to swoop in and save the day, 麦凯恩想趁机介入 扭转局面
[1:18:53] but doesn’t have any idea how to do it. 但根本不知道怎么下手
[1:18:54] It’s 100-page piece of legislation 那可是我们谨慎协商了好几天
[1:18:56] we’ve been carefully negotiating for days. 写就的100页法案
[1:18:58] What, did he think they were gonna sit around and spitball? 他以为我们就坐在这扔纸团玩?
[1:19:01] Yeah, when McCain got here 是的 等麦凯恩过来
[1:19:02] and found out that the deal was basically done, he went apeshit. 发现我们办得差不多了 他大发雷霆
[1:19:06] The Republicans fell in behind their guy. 共和党没跟上进度
[1:19:08] They want to start all over again. 他们希望重新来过
[1:19:09] Democrats flipped out. Republicans dug in. 民主党发飙 共和党赖着不走
[1:19:12] (Together) Clusterfuck. 一团糟
[1:19:14] – Where’s Hank? – Still talking to McCain. – 汉克在哪? – 还在和麦凯恩谈
[1:19:17] If you or anyone else does anything 如果你或任何人做了什么
[1:19:20] that causes a depression, it is not gonna be on me. 导致经济萧条 我可不负责
[1:19:23] I have a big mouth, Senator– 我是个大嘴巴 参议员–
[1:19:26] – a very big mouth. – Hold on… – 口风很松的 – 等等…
[1:19:27] He’s not threatening 他不会是在
[1:19:30] the Republican Presidential Nominee, is he? 威胁共和党总统候选人吧?
[1:19:32] – Something’s got to be done. – No no. Excuse me, please. – 必须得做点什么 – 不行 对不起 先走一步
[1:19:35] Where are the Democrats? 民主党的人在哪?
[1:19:37] They’re right down this way. 就在这边
[1:19:39] – Is Nancy there? – Yes. Yes, she is. – 南希在那吗? – 在
[1:19:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:19:49] Nancy… 南希…
[1:19:55] Gee, Hank. 汉克你这是
[1:19:57] I didn’t know you were Catholic. 我不知道你还是天主教徒
[1:20:01] I beg of you, don’t blow this up. It was a bad meeting, 我求你 别毁了这个提案 这个会议很糟
[1:20:03] but we need to get together on this. 但我们得达成共识
[1:20:05] We’re not the ones trying to blow it up. 我们不是想否决的一方
[1:20:07] I just ask you to stay with us. 我只是请你支持我们
[1:20:11] Please. 求你了
[1:20:15] The House began debating the rescue bill 今天上午 9点27分
[1:20:16] at 9:27 this morning. 白宫开始讨论援助法案
[1:20:18] At about 1:28 pm Congress did finally act. 约在下午1点28分 国会完成了最终投票
[1:20:21] – This is a squeaker of a vote. – (Man) We are down to it right now. – 票数非常接近 – 马上来看看
[1:20:23] (Man #2) It looks like the Democrats delivered their caucus 赞成票多数来自民主党
[1:20:25] and the Republicans so far have not. 而目前看来共和党不大赞同此案
[1:20:27] (Man #3) What do you think they could do to change the bill 你认为他们会怎样修改议案
[1:20:30] to get a few Republican votes over to the other side? 以赢得更多共和党议员的支持
[1:20:32] (Man #4) If they hang Wall Street CEOs, 如果他们吊死那些华尔街的CEO
[1:20:33] I think that would get a few more votes. 我想他们就能得到更多选票
[1:20:35] (Man #5) You know, I’m not– I’m not sure 知道吗 我不– 不确定
[1:20:37] what they could do exactly. 他们究竟会怎么做
[1:20:39] It is possible that the leadership of the Congress would conclude 有可能国会的领导认为
[1:20:42] that there’s nothing that can get a majority of support 他们无法得到多数人的支持
[1:20:45] and see what Hank Paulson can do and the administration can do– 就看保尔森和政府会怎么做
[1:20:50] (Man #6) Leaders are negotiating right now 领导们正在商议
[1:20:52] who’ll risk their seats. And that’s what I’m hearing. 谁会愿意拿自己的仕途冒险 这就是我听到的
[1:20:54] Pelosi wouldn’t have brought the bill to the floor if she 如果佩洛西认为这个法案无法通过
[1:20:56] didn’t think it would pass. 她不会将其提上议程的
[1:20:58] (Man) I don’t know the answer to that, Charlie. I can’t answer. 我不知道答案 查理 我无法回答
[1:20:59] I’m just reading an email that’s coming to me. 我只是在读我的一封邮件
[1:21:01] (Man #2) I think the bottom line 我想最终
[1:21:03] is they gotta go back to the drawing board. 他们还是得重新筹划
[1:21:04] (Woman) Do they have the time though to do that? 但他们还有时间这么做吗?
[1:21:06] Look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average. 看看道琼斯工业平均指数
[1:21:07] (Man #3) Well, you know, you’re gonna get a– 知道吗 你们会–
[1:21:09] (Man #4) At this point we just 此时此刻 我们只能
[1:21:10] gotta hold on to the sides of the kayak 紧抓救生筏
[1:21:12] and ride through this because– 挺过去 因为–
[1:21:13] (Man #5) They didn’t pass it. 他们否决了议案
[1:21:15] – (Man #6) They did not pass it. – It just wasn’t enough. – 他们否决了 – 这还不够
[1:21:17] (Steve Liesman) They’re gonna end up being nine votes short, Bill. 他们准备就此终结这个法案
[1:21:21] (Female anchor) Say that again, Steve. 再说一次 斯蒂文
[1:21:23] (Liesman) I think they’re gonna end up being nine votes– 我认为他们会以9票之差的结果 否决这一提案–
[1:21:25] if they get all six– five of the remaining votes, 如果他们得到余下票数中的6票 是5票支持的话
[1:21:27] they’ll be 10 votes short now– if they get all five remaining. 现在差10票了– 如果他们赢得余下的5票
[1:21:31] The writing is on the wall there. 结果在墙上
[1:21:33] (Man) And we’re here down on the floor. 我们在这里 心灰意冷
[1:21:35] Traders have been standing around. We’re all here in knots. 交易员都干站着 我们都三五成群地待在这里
[1:21:42] The networks are waiting for you in the press room. 媒体在新闻发布室等你
[1:21:45] I can’t even– 我甚至无法–
[1:22:00] We have to go back again. 我们得重头来过
[1:22:02] They don’t get to say no on this. 他们不会对新提案说不
[1:22:06] Okay. 好吧
[1:22:07] The White House wants a meeting. 白宫想和你会面
[1:22:09] Good. We’ll come up with a new strategy. 很好 我们带着新策略去
[1:22:11] The White House has to push harder on the Hill. 白宫必须使劲给国会施压
[1:22:13] Meanwhile we need to keep working on what we do with the money. 同时 我们得表现的好像提案能通过
[1:22:15] Let’s act like this is gonna work. 我们得先想好如何运用资金
[1:22:17] In that case, let’s talk about cash injections. 既然如此 我们来谈谈注资吧
[1:22:19] Here we go again. 又来了
[1:22:20] We can’t nationalize the banks. 我们不能把银行国有化
[1:22:21] It’s not nationali– 这不是国有化–
[1:22:22] That’s how Japan got itself a decade-long recession. 这就是日本经济衰退达10年的原因
[1:22:24] Is that where we want to go? 那是我们想要的结果吗?
[1:22:27] What else do we have? 还有什么别的选择?
[1:22:29] Cash-for-trash. 现金换垃圾
[1:22:30] Buying toxic assets is still our go-to move. 购入有毒资产依然是我们的核心方法
[1:22:33] All right. Find a way to simplify it. 好 想办法简化它
[1:22:36] Dan, work something up. 丹 做个方案出来
[1:22:39] For discussion purposes, let’s see what it would look like. 让我们具体看看 讨论一下
[1:22:53] For those who supported the $700 billion Wall Street bailout, 对于那些支持7千亿美元 华尔街援助计划的人而言
[1:22:56] it was a surprising and stunning failure 众议院投票否决此提案
[1:22:58] when the House of Representatives voted to reject it. 是一次出乎意料的失败
[1:23:01] (Female anchor) It’s a stinging defeat for President Bush 对布什总统而言 被共和党同僚打击
[1:23:03] delivered at the hands of his fellow Republicans. 是一次惨痛的失败
[1:23:06] We put forth a plan that was big 我们提出了一个宏大的计划
[1:23:09] because we’ve got a big problem. 因为我们面临着一个严重的问题
[1:23:11] The reality is that we’re in an urgent situation. 事实上 形势非常紧迫
[1:23:15] and the consequences will grow worse each day 如果我们不行动
[1:23:18] if we do not act. 后果将会日益恶化
[1:23:20] I know. I keep telling– 我知道 我一直都说–
[1:23:21] draft of the new bill. 新法案的草稿
[1:23:23] Are they having any luck with it? 他们那边有进展了吗?
[1:23:23] 2天以后
[1:23:25] The White House thinks they got a better shot of pushing it 白宫认为先向参议院施压会更好
[1:23:27] through the Senate side first. Hopefully they’re right. 但愿他们是对的
[1:23:30] They asked us to back off and let them handle it. 他们要我们别管了 让他们处理
[1:23:32] So I’m– I’m– I’m trying to back off. 所以 我在试着撒手
[1:23:40] Buying toxic assets isn’t gonna work. 购入有毒资产没用
[1:23:42] Why not? 为什么没用?
[1:23:44] It’s too slow. 太慢了
[1:23:46] I think I’ve been saying that. 我之前就说过
[1:23:47] Well, we knew it was complicated, but how slow–? 我们知道它很复杂 但有多慢–?
[1:23:49] Two months, maybe more. 2个月 或更久
[1:23:52] How is it possible we didn’t know how–? 我们怎么会不知道–?
[1:23:53] I didn’t ask how long it would take, okay? 我没有问会要多久 好吗?
[1:23:58] Can we move on? 可以讨论别的了吗?
[1:24:00] So maybe we can talk about capital injections. 也许我们可以谈谈资本注入
[1:24:04] Dan, we really can’t. 丹 我们不能
[1:24:06] I think we’re gonna have to. 我想 我们别无选择了
[1:24:08] Even if neel could expedite the process, 就算尼尔可以加快进程
[1:24:10] which seems unlikely, 这显然不太可能
[1:24:14] the system is crumbling. 系统正在崩溃
[1:24:16] The banks need money now. 银行现在就需要钱
[1:24:19] If cash injections are the most efficient way to stabilize them, 如果注资是稳定市场最快捷的方法
[1:24:22] then we can’t back off 我们就不能因为
[1:24:25] because we’re uncomfortable being the men 对国有化几家银行感到不适
[1:24:27] who nationalized a few American banks. 就袖手旁观
[1:24:30] It’s faster, that’s for sure. 可以肯定的是 它更快
[1:24:31] It will push us back off the precipice, yes, 它能解燃眉之急
[1:24:34] unfreeze the system. 激活整个系统
[1:24:37] We give them some money 我们给他们些钱
[1:24:40] and they lend it out. 让他们放贷
[1:24:47] The motion is adopted. 提案通过
[1:24:49] After rejecting the Bush Administration’s T.A.R.P. Plan 否决布什政府的TARP方案初稿后
[1:24:51] only four days ago, the House passed it today. 仅仅4天 众议院于今日通过了此案
[1:24:54] The big question now– 现在最大的疑问是–
[1:24:55] whether investors will take comfort in the news. 投资者能否从此消息中得到慰藉
[1:24:57] Current indicators show the stock market 市场指数显示
[1:24:57] 2008年10月13日 华盛顿特区 凌晨2点
[1:24:59] is continuing its freefall. 股市仍在持续下挫
[1:25:21] Hello. 喂
[1:25:22] Warren, it’s Hank. 沃伦 我是保尔森
[1:25:24] I– I– I’m sorry. It’s late. 对不起 这么晚了
[1:25:28] Am I waking you? 我吵醒你了吗?
[1:25:30] No, not at all. 不 没有
[1:25:32] Can I pick your brain for a minute? 能帮我出出主意吗?
[1:25:34] Sure. What’s the problem? 当然 怎么了?
[1:25:37] How do you get a healthy bank 怎样让一家健全的银行
[1:25:41] to accept a capital injection? 接受注资?
[1:26:38] I had to drag my ass all the way here from California. 我不得不从加州大老远赶来
[1:26:40] They wouldn’t even tell my why. 他们甚至不告诉我为了什么
[1:26:42] Nobody knows what this is about? 没人知道这是要干嘛?
[1:26:44] Nope. 不知道
[1:26:51] Talk to Jamie? 和杰米谈了?
[1:26:53] Yep. He’ll be fine. 是 他会没事的
[1:26:55] Did you tell him what was coming? 你告诉他接下来会怎么做了?
[1:26:57] Uh, did I tell him we’re about to make him swallow 告诉他 我们要逼他接受 他并不需要的注资吗?
[1:26:57] 摩根大通是08年金融危机里表现最佳的 华尔街大行 事实上不需要政府援助
[1:26:59] a capital injection he doesn’t need? No. 没说
[1:27:03] I– I told him we need his help 我告诉他 我们需要他的帮助
[1:27:06] and I asked him very politely not to fuck with us today. 我委婉地请求他 今天不要跟我们对着干
[1:27:10] He got it. 他明白了
[1:27:13] She’s here. 她来了
[1:27:20] 希拉・拜尔 联邦存款保险公司主席
[1:27:20] Gentlemen. 先生们
[1:27:22] We think this is gonna work? 能谈成吗?
[1:27:24] Oh yeah. They’re gonna love it. 是的 他们会喜欢的
[1:27:48] We are of the view 我们着眼于
[1:27:50] that the United States needs 整个国家的需求
[1:27:52] to take strong, decisive action 决定采取坚决有力的行动
[1:27:55] to arrest the stress 以减缓金融体系…
[1:27:58] in our financial system. 所面临的压力
[1:28:02] Through our new T.A.R.P. Authority, 通过新的TARP方案 当局
[1:28:05] Treasury will purchase 财政部将
[1:28:08] preferred stock 从在座各位的银行
[1:28:10] in each of the banks represented in this room. 购入优先股
[1:28:15] That stock will yield 5% the first five years, 头5年 年收益为5%
[1:28:18] 9% after that. 之后为9%
[1:28:21] We give you money; You lend it out. 我们给你们钱 你们贷出去
[1:28:23] It will unfreeze credit, stabilize the banks, 这将激活信贷 稳定银行
[1:28:27] restore confidence. 恢复投资者信心
[1:28:29] Everyone will be better off 系统中有了更多的资金
[1:28:31] with more capital in the system. 情况会好转
[1:28:33] And that is why 这就是为什么
[1:28:35] all nine of you 你们9位
[1:28:39] will participate in the program. 都要参与这个计划
[1:28:45] Some of us don’t need any capital. 我们中有些人并不需要资金
[1:28:47] You all need capital. 你们都需要
[1:28:49] You have no idea what the market’s gonna look like in a year. 你根本不知道市场会变成什么样
[1:28:52] Neither do you. 你也不知道
[1:28:54] I’m not one of you New York guys 我不是你们这些
[1:28:56] with your fancy products. 拥有花花产品的纽约佬
[1:28:58] Well, why am I in this room talking about bailing you out? 为什么我要坐在这 谈论帮助你们摆脱困境?
[1:29:01] The stronger banks will serve as cover for the weaker banks. 较强的银行会为弱势银行买单
[1:29:05] If just some of you take it, the money is a signal 如果只有部分银行接受注资 那么它将成为一种信号
[1:29:07] that a bank is too weak to survive. The market will devour it. 显示这家银行将无法存活 那样市场就会吞噬掉它
[1:29:10] How much are we talking about? 有多少钱?
[1:29:13] $125 billion. 1250亿
[1:29:18] Bank of America– $15 billion. 美国银行–150亿
[1:29:20] Bank of New York Mellon– $3 billion. 纽约梅隆银行–30亿
[1:29:22] Citigroup– $25 billion. 花旗集团–250亿
[1:29:26] Goldman Sachs– $10 billion. 高盛–100亿
[1:29:29] J.P. Morgan– $25 billion. 摩根大通–250亿
[1:29:33] Merrill Lynch– $10 billion. 美林证券–100亿
[1:29:35] Morgan Stanley– $10 billion. 摩根史丹利–100亿
[1:29:37] State Street– $2 billion. 道富银行–20亿
[1:29:41] Wells Fargo– $25 billion. 富国银行–250亿
[1:29:49] What happened to buying toxic assets? 购入有毒资产的方案怎么了?
[1:29:52] Wasn’t that the idea? 那不是个好主意吗?
[1:29:54] Paulson: It’s too slow. 太慢了
[1:29:56] You’ll be dead before we sort it out. 在弄好前 你们都已经完了
[1:29:58] So we’re just handing the reins over to you? 我们就这么把缰绳交给你?
[1:30:01] The deal’s actually pretty good. 实际上 这个交易很不错
[1:30:03] You turn your nose up at this now, and we have to rescue you later– 你们现在对此不屑一顾 等将来还得靠我们来援助时–
[1:30:06] the terms won’t be nearly as attractive. 条件就不会如此优厚了
[1:30:07] It’s cheap capital. It’s not the worst idea in the world. 资本很便宜 这不是最差的主意
[1:30:10] Well, it is for those of us who already have capital. 这是在说我们中有足够资本的
[1:30:12] We will be nonvoting shareholders. 我们会是无投票权的股东
[1:30:14] This will be a temporary measure. 这是个临时举措
[1:30:19] What if we decline to be involved? 如果我们拒绝参与呢?
[1:30:21] The Chairman of the FDIC is sitting right there. 美国存款保险公司的主席在这里
[1:30:25] Tomorrow you’ll find out 明天你会发现
[1:30:26] that you’re not as well-capitalized as you think you are. 你并非自己所想那样 拥有雄厚资本
[1:30:29] What kind of protections can you offer on changes 你们会采取怎样的措施
[1:30:31] for compensation policy? 保障不改变薪酬制度?
[1:30:33] I mean, if the government is going to become a part-owner, 如果政府变成共有者
[1:30:35] does that mean that the government 是不是意味着
[1:30:37] is going to dictate compensation? 政府将指定薪酬额?
[1:30:40] Are you asking me about your bonus right now, John? 你现在是在问我你的奖金问题吗 约翰?
[1:30:42] I’m running a company. 我运营着一个公司
[1:30:45] If the Fed tells me I can’t offer 如果美联储告诉我
[1:30:47] competitive pay for talent, 我不能向英才提供有竞争力的薪酬
[1:30:49] you’re gonna launch the biggest brain drain this country’s ever seen. 你们将引发前所未有的人才流失
[1:30:52] Is that the way you want to run the banks? 这就是你们要的经营银行的方式?
[1:30:54] Until the money is repaid to the Treasury, 在偿清欠款给财政部以前
[1:30:56] there will be some limitations on tax deductions and golden parachutes. 会有一些限制扣税和黄金降落伞的规定
[1:30:56] 黄金降落伞:企业高管被迫离职后 原公司从经济上给予的丰厚补偿
[1:30:59] – Well, there you go. – I don’t really understand – 这是你们要的 – 我真不明白
[1:31:01] why there needs to be so much tension about this. 为什么要争论这个
[1:31:04] The country is facing 国家正面临
[1:31:06] the worst economy since the Great Depression. 大萧条以来最糟的经济形势
[1:31:09] If the financial system collapses, 如果金融系统崩溃
[1:31:11] it will take every one of you down. 你们每个人都得完蛋
[1:31:22] Give me the papers. 给我文件
[1:31:32] – You can’t just sign it. – Oh no? – 你不能就这么签了 – 不行吗?
[1:31:33] – Not without your board. – My board’s on 24-hour notice. – 你没经过董事会同意 – 我的董事会随时待命
[1:31:37] I think they’ll go along with it. 我想他们会赞成的
[1:31:39] And if they don’t, they’ll fire me. 如果不同意 他们可以炒了我
[1:31:49] Anyone else? 还有谁?
[1:31:57] Are they gonna do it? 他们接受吗?
[1:32:01] They’re calling their boards. 他们在打电话给各自的董事会
[1:32:03] – That’s a good sign. – If they do go along with this, – 这是个好迹象 – 如果他们同意了
[1:32:05] we should announce something alongside the injections– 我们在公布注资的同时 公布其他举措–
[1:32:08] maybe a program to buy up mortgages. 或一个收购房屋贷款抵押的计划
[1:32:11] I’m not rushing out some half-assed plan 我不会为了让我们看起来在做什么
[1:32:13] just to make it look like we’re doing something. 而草率的公布些不成熟的计划
[1:32:14] Maybe we just beef up the restrictions 或者我们可以就如何花这些钱
[1:32:17] on how they spend the money– 补充一些限制条件–
[1:32:20] something to take the stink off. 以去除毒瘤
[1:32:21] Put more restrictions on it– they won’t take it. 加更多的条件–他们就不会接受了
[1:32:29] One thing too many for today. 今天一件事都太多了
[1:32:33] They almost bring down 就我们所知
[1:32:35] the U.S. economy as we know it, 他们几乎搞垮了全美的经济
[1:32:37] but we can’t put restrictions on how they spend 而我们却不能限制他们如何使用
[1:32:39] the $125 billion we’re giving them, 我们给的1250亿
[1:32:43] because they might not take it. 因为他们可能不会接受
[1:33:18] What’s this? 这是什么?
[1:33:21] That is, um… 是 嗯…
[1:33:25] A poison dart frog. 毒箭蛙
[1:33:27] Wendy took it in Guyana. 温迪在圭亚那拍的
[1:33:43] Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
[1:33:50] Al Capone’s. 艾尔・卡帕诺的(美国黑帮教父)
[1:33:55] Eight out of the nine are in. 9个人中的8个都同意了
[1:33:56] B of A is still waiting on its board, but– 美国银行还在等董事会的决定 但–
[1:33:58] it’s gonna go through. 会通过的
[1:34:01] (Wilkinson) I’ll call the Speaker’s office. 我去打给众议院办公室
[1:34:03] And we’re gonna get you on the phone with the President. 我们去安排你和总统通话
[1:34:06] Okay. ( Laughs ) 好的
[1:34:12] Dow is up 900 points 道琼斯指数涨了900点
[1:34:15] just because we were meeting. 只因为我们在会面
[1:34:20] Well, that’s good. 太好了
[1:34:24] That’s good. 太好了
[1:34:26] It was the right thing. 这样做是对的
[1:34:29] Absolutely. 当然是
[1:34:32] I was prepared for more blowback. 我原本准备好应对更强的反对
[1:34:34] They didn’t have a choice. 他们没得选择
[1:34:37] They knew that. 他们知道的
[1:34:41] Well, I certainly hope that they– 我非常希望他们–
[1:34:46] What? 什么?
[1:34:49] I hope they use the money the way we’re asking them to. 希望他们把钱用在我们要求的地方
[1:34:53] They will lend it out, won’t they? 他们会把钱贷出去 是吗?
[1:34:59] Of course they will. 他们一定会的
[1:35:13] Of course they will. 他们一定会的
[1:35:24] TARP援助计划实施后 各家银行缩小了贷款规模 市场仍在下跌 失业率上升到10% 上百万家庭因丧失抵押赎回权失去了房产
[1:35:37] 2009年 恐慌的市场逐步稳定 避免了发生全球性的大萧条 各大银行最终偿还了TARP给予的救援资金
[1:35:49] 2010年 华尔街员工的薪水总额达到1350亿美元 10家大行拥有全美银行总资产的77% 他们被称之为”大到不能倒”
[1:36:08] ( instrumental music playing ) 大到不能倒 -=结束=- 谢谢观看
[1:36:11] == sync, corrected by elderman ==
2011年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Bad Guys(坏蛋联盟)[2022]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Self less(幻体续命游戏)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号