英文名称:Tooth Fairy
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | There’s a battle on the boards with both teams really digging for the puck. | 板墙内两队的冰球争夺战 实在精采 |
[00:42] | Now it squirts loose, and the Ice Wolves have it. | 随着蹲守失误让冰狼队取得控球 |
[00:45] | And the puck is cleared out of their zone. | 现在冰球被带离中区 |
[00:51] | And here they come! | 他们来了! |
[00:54] | What a hit! | 撞得好 太漂亮了! |
[00:56] | Come on, boys, use the body! | 快呀小子们! 用身体撞! |
[00:57] | -Take him wide, take him wide! -Rapton’s flying up the ice. | 撞飞他! 撞飞他! -拉普顿迅速地在冰上飞驰 |
[01:01] | Take him to the outside! Here we go. | 快逼他越位! |
[01:02] | He shoots! Nice save by Drah. | 他射门了!德拉防得漂亮! |
[01:08] | What a hit! | 又是一记冲撞! |
[01:09] | What action, eh, Hank? | 什么动作 汉克? |
[01:12] | -The Ice Wolves are just getting hammered. -Oh, no. | -冰狼队被撞击了! -噢 天啊! |
[01:15] | Tooth, Tooth, Tooth! | 夺牙恶魔 夺牙恶魔 夺牙恶魔 |
[01:16] | -There’s a familiar chant, Jim. -Thompson. | -吉姆 这口号听着可真耳熟 -汤普森 |
[01:19] | And the coach is calling for the big defenseman, Derek Thompson. | 教练叫出了鼎鼎大名的德瑞·汤普森 |
[01:23] | And here comes the Tooth Fairy. | 夺牙恶魔上场了! |
[01:26] | Find a dark jersey and hit it! | 看到黑衣服的就撞死他们! |
[01:55] | Tooth, Tooth, Tooth! | 夺牙恶魔 夺牙恶魔 夺牙恶魔 |
[02:17] | That is an incisor! | 掉了颗门牙! |
[02:20] | I got the tooth. I got the tooth, baby! Yeah! | 我捡到牙齿了 哈哈 被我捡到了! |
[02:24] | And the Tooth Fairy, Derek Thompson, has struck again. | 夺牙恶魔德瑞·汤普森再一次震撼全场 |
[02:38] | You can’t handle the tooth. And that’s the tooth… | 你打败不了夺牙恶魔!这就是事实 |
[02:41] | …the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth. | 全部的事实 除了事实 它还是事实 |
[02:44] | I pledge allegiance to the tooth. | 我誓与”牙齿”效忠 |
[02:48] | Open the door for the Tooth Fairy. | 替夺牙恶魔把门打开 |
[02:51] | Penalty on number 14, Derek Thompson. | 14号 德瑞·汤普森被罚出场 |
[02:55] | -Five-minute major for boarding. -Yeah! | -5分钟内不可入场 -耶! |
[02:59] | Who’s the Tooth Fairy? Am I the Tooth…? I’m the Tooth Fairy! | 谁才是夺牙恶魔?是我? 对!我就是夺牙恶魔! |
[03:04] | Stop it. Stop it. | 行了行了 够了 |
[03:06] | Yeah, no, I’m not scared, you know. I play hockey. | 不 我才不害怕 我可是玩冰球的 |
[03:09] | We’ll go out, have a good time, see what we make of it. | 我们玩的非常尽兴 |
[03:12] | -What’s going on out here? -Come here. | -这儿在搞什么呢? -来一下 汤普森 |
[03:14] | I want you to meet the future of our franchise. | 来见一下我们未来的自由球员 |
[03:16] | -New kid. -Yeah. | -原来是个新人 -是的 |
[03:17] | He’s not gonna be here long till he gets snapped up by the Kings. | 他不会在这儿待久的 国王队早就看中他了 |
[03:21] | But listen, | 但是 听着 |
[03:22] | while he is here, your job on the ice is to take care of him. | 他在的这段时间 你的工作就是要在冰上全力保护他 |
[03:25] | -Okay. All right. -Nothing else matters, right? | -好的 没问题 -没啥大不了的 对吧? |
[03:28] | -Mick? -Yeah. | -米克? -是 |
[03:29] | Derek, Mick Donnelly, our first-line center. | 德瑞·汤普森 这是米克·唐纳利 队上一线打击手 |
[03:31] | Mick, Derek. He’s your bodyguard. | 米克 这是德瑞 他是你的后卫保镖 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1276个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:191个,六级词汇:90个,GRE词汇:106个,托福词汇:145个,考研词汇:208个,专四词汇:171个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:403个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:33] | -What’s up? -Welcome to pro hockey. | -你好吗? -你好啊 欢迎加入职业冰球 |
[03:35] | Yeah, is there an old-timers’ game today? | 今天老前辈有上场表演吗? |
[03:37] | I didn’t realize you were even still playing, man. I used to be a big fan. | 我不知道你还在打球 我曾经可是你的超级粉丝 |
[03:43] | All right. See you later, man. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[03:46] | So I guess that’s my bodyguard. | 那是我的保镖 |
[03:48] | -Crazy. -He’s a big one. | -太不可思议了 -他块头很大 |
[03:49] | Yeah, he’s a big guy. | 是的 他块头很大 |
[03:52] | -Hello, Mr. Thompson! -Mr. Thompson. | -你好 汤普森先生! -汤普森先生! |
[03:57] | Tooth Fairy! | 夺牙恶魔! |
[04:00] | Can I have your autograph? | 能帮我签个名吗? |
[04:01] | Yeah, sure. Absolutely. What’s your name, buddy? | 行 行 当然没问题 小朋友 你叫什么名字? |
[04:04] | Gabe. I’m the third-leading scorer in my hockey league. | 戈普 我是我们冰球社排第三的得分员 |
[04:07] | Our team won the Mighty Mite’s Championship. | 我们的队还得了冠军 |
[04:09] | Wow, that’s fantastic. Good for you, Gabe. | 哇 非常棒 好样的 戈普 |
[04:12] | One day, I’m gonna play hockey in the big leagues just like you used to. | 有一天 我也要像你以前一样打联赛 |
[04:18] | -You work pretty hard at hockey, do you? | 你在冰球上付出了不少努力吧? |
[04:20] | -I play almost every day. | 当然 我几乎每天一天都练习 |
[04:22] | And I drive him almost every day. | 我每天都接送他 |
[04:25] | -How old are you? -I’m 8. | -几岁了你? -8岁 |
[04:26] | You’re 8. You’re 8. Okay, well, here’s the deal, Gabe. | 你8岁 8岁 好的 这样 戈普 |
[04:29] | You’re 8 | 8岁是吧 |
[04:30] | and you’re the third-leading scorer in your league behind two other 8-year-olds. | 你是排在其他两名8岁队友后面的第三名 |
[04:33] | Well, one’s 9. | 其中一个9岁 |
[04:36] | Okay. Well, see, Gabe, somewhere in this country, there’s a 7-year-old… | 戈普 在这个国家里 有7岁的正在和 |
[04:39] | …playing against 12-year-olds, and he’s outscoring them. | 12岁的比赛 并且得分远超过他们 |
[04:42] | He’s killing them, making them wanna get run over by a Zamboni and die. | 他痛宰他们 让他们无地自容的想去撞磨冰机自杀 |
[04:46] | There are a bunch like that kid in every rink. When the time’s right… | 像这么厉害的小伙子们每个地方都有 等时间到了 |
[04:49] | those kids will battle it out and only a handful of them will get signed. | 这些小伙子们会出头 但是只有一少部分被签 |
[04:53] | Now let’s say you do make the NHL. | 好吧 就算你真的能进全国冰球联赛 |
[04:56] | You won’t… | 你不可能的 |
[04:58] | …but let’s say you do. You hit the show right out of college. | 好吧 假设你成功了 你一毕业就被签了 |
[05:01] | The show hits you right back. Before you say “slap shot”… | 联赛会给你教训 在你反应过来之前 |
[05:04] | …you’re down to the minors with a blown-out shoulder and nowhere to go. | 你就被降到乙级联赛 肩膀又受了伤 无处可去 |
[05:09] | Listen, lower your expectations. | 听着 别期望太高 |
[05:13] | That’s how you’re gonna be happy. | 这才是快乐的源泉 |
[05:18] | There you go, Gabe. | 别忘了你的签名本 戈普 |
[05:27] | I want to suck your blood. | 我要吸你的血! |
[05:30] | What? What are you looking at? | 什么?你在看什么? |
[05:32] | And laughing at? Why aren’t you afraid? | 你笑什么?你不害怕吗? |
[05:36] | -Because those are french fries. -No. | -因为那些是薯条 -不 |
[05:39] | I can’t eat french fries. | 那我可不能吃薯条 |
[05:41] | French fries are fatal to vampires. | 吸血鬼吃薯条会死的 |
[05:48] | -Hey, I have an idea. -Can’t talk. Still dead. | -嗨 我有个主意 -我不能说话 还死着呢 |
[05:53] | -Mommy, my tooth came out. -Hey. Yay! | -妈咪 我的牙齿掉了 -嘿 太好了! |
[05:58] | Oh, congrats. | 恭喜呀 |
[06:01] | -The tooth fairy’s gonna visit me tonight. -You bet. Let’s see. | -牙仙子今天晚上要来拜访我了 -那当然 让我看看 |
[06:05] | You are such a big girl. | 你长成大孩子了 |
[06:07] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m the Tooth Fairy. | 等等 我才是牙仙子 |
[06:11] | I thought you said you were a vampire. | 刚才你不是说自己是吸血鬼 |
[06:13] | You got some inconsistent mythology. | 这两个好像不太相似吧 |
[06:17] | I have a lot of homework. Can I be excused? | 我有很多的作业 我能先离开吗? |
[06:20] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[06:25] | Mommy, it’s time for you to go now so Derek can start babysitting. | 妈咪 你该走了 德瑞可以照顾我 |
[06:28] | Not just yet. Wanna go put your jammies on? | 还没到时间 快去把睡衣穿上吧! |
[06:34] | I wonder if it would help if Randy and you had some one-on-one time. | 如果你和兰迪能单独聊聊的话 你们的关系或许更好 |
[06:37] | Sure, I could do that. So long as I don’t have to be alone with him. | 行 我可以做到 只要别让我们俩单独在一起就行 |
[06:43] | Well, Rene’s here. Oh, a little ketchup. | 瑞娜来了 噢 沾了点番茄酱 |
[06:52] | -Oh, tooth fairy. -You know what? I got it. | -牙仙子来了 -这事儿我来搞定 |
[06:55] | Look, I put on my pajamas. | 快看 我穿上了我睡衣 |
[06:57] | Dracula’s back from the dead. | 吸血鬼死而复生了 |
[07:00] | And your french fries are not powerful enough. | 这次可没有薯条了 |
[07:06] | -What do you guys think of Donnelly? -Man, that kid is fast. | -你们觉得唐纳利怎么样? -那孩子速度很快啊 |
[07:09] | You mean the next Gretzky. | 你的意思是他是酷奇的接班人 |
[07:14] | -Can we just play? -It’s to you. | -能好好玩吗? -到你下注了 |
[07:17] | -I’m a little short. -He’s a little short. | -我钱有点不够了 -他没有钱了 |
[07:19] | But this autograph that says “The Tooth Fairy”… | 但是这个”夺牙恶魔”的亲笔签名 |
[07:25] | …is worth 10 bucks on eBay. Ten of these is 100 bucks, so I’m in. | 在ebay能卖10美元 十个就是100美元 我跟了 |
[07:28] | -No, you gotta pay. -It’s not a socialist game, Castro. | -不 你得给真钱 -这不是慈善活动 汤普森 |
[07:30] | Hey, it’s me. I’m good for it. | 嘿 我是谁 我绝对讲信用 |
[07:36] | I’ll be right back. | 等我一会儿 |
[07:38] | -He took his cards. -Is this guy serious? | -他把他的牌拿走了 -他不是开玩笑吧? |
[07:40] | -Just fold so we can play. -Who takes the cards? | -你就弃牌吧 我们还可以继续 -谁会把牌拿走啊? |
[07:42] | Don’t the kids have, like, a piggy bank or something? | 德瑞 小孩没有储钱罐什么的吗? |
[07:59] | -I’m home! -Hello, gorgeous. | -我回来了! -哈喽 美人儿 |
[08:01] | -Hey. -Hi, guys. | -嘿 -大家好 |
[08:02] | -Hey, Vinnie’s? Some brews? -Let’s do it, boys. Come on. | -去维尼酒吧吗?喝点酒去? -走吧 伙计们 咱们走 |
[08:05] | All we have is juice box here. | 这里只有果汁喝 |
[08:07] | Know what, I’m a little tired. | 不行 不行 我有点累了 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna hang out, but I’ll walk you guys out. | 我就不去了 我送你们出去 |
[08:14] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪!妈咪! |
[08:17] | Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪!妈咪!妈咪! |
[08:19] | -What happened, honey? -My tooth is gone. | -怎么了 亲爱的? -我的牙齿不见了 |
[08:21] | Well, that’s because the tooth fairy took it. | 噢 那是因为牙仙子拿走了 |
[08:24] | But there’s no money. I looked. | 可没有钱 我看过了 |
[08:28] | Let’s look together. I’m sure it’s here somewhere. | 让我们一起找 肯定是放在哪了 |
[08:31] | -The vampire has returned. -Not a vampire moment. | -吸血鬼回来了 -现在不是吸血鬼出现的时候 |
[08:35] | -It’s not anywhere. -Well… | -哪都找不到 -好的 |
[08:39] | I bet they took it to weigh it… | 我相信他们把牙齿拿走 |
[08:41] | …on the toothometer to see what it’s worth… | 是去鉴定它的质量和价钱了 |
[08:43] | …before they bring the money. Right? | 然后把钱拿给你 对吧 德瑞? |
[08:45] | Sure. That’s how the whole tooth thing works. | 当然 就是这样的 |
[08:48] | No. That’s not how it works. | 不 才不是呢 |
[08:51] | You put the tooth under your pillow, the tooth fairy flies into your room… | 你把牙齿放在枕头底下 然后牙仙子飞进你的房间 |
[08:56] | …when you’re sleeping, takes the tooth… | 在你睡觉的时候 拿走你的牙齿 |
[08:58] | …and leaves a dollar. Where is it? | 然后留下一美元的 它在哪? |
[09:02] | Okay. You tell me when to stop when the tooth fairy has been here. | 这样吧 你来说亚仙子会给你多少 |
[09:06] | -Because I have 5, 10. I even got a 20. -Derek. | -因为我有5块 10块 也有20块 -德瑞 |
[09:09] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[09:13] | Okay, Tess, you’re a big girl now. | 好吧 德丝 你是个大孩子了 |
[09:16] | You’re 6. Let’s get this out of the way. | 你6岁了 我就老实告诉你好了 |
[09:18] | There’s no such thing as a too… | 这个世上根本没有… |
[09:21] | -Here it is. -How did it get down there? | -哦!找到了 -它怎么跑到那里去了? |
[09:24] | Oh, you must have rolled over in your sleep and it fell on the floor. | 一定是你睡觉的时候翻身 把它弄到地上了 |
[09:33] | I forgot. People forget. | 我忘了 谁都会忘了 |
[09:36] | So your big idea to handle it was to tell Tess there is no tooth fairy? | 所以你打算告诉德丝牙仙子不存在吗? |
[09:39] | Come on. The reason why there are so many unhappy people in the world | 别这样亲爱的 在我看来这世上之所以有这么多人郁闷是因为 |
[09:43] | They’re clinging to some version of what if. | 他们老纠结在”如果” |
[09:45] | Okay, so dreams are bad? | 好 所以梦想是错的? |
[09:46] | If they lead to unrealistic expectations, then yes. | 如果梦想带来不现实的期望 那就是错的 |
[09:49] | -This is ridiculous. -I know. | -太可笑了 -就是 |
[09:51] | -I’m going to bed. -No. Carly. | -我去睡了 -别这样 凯莉 |
[09:53] | And you… | 至于你 |
[09:55] | …are leaving. | 现在就出去 |
[09:57] | -Don’t get all dramatic. -I’m her mother. | -没必要这么夸张吧 -我是她的妈妈 |
[10:00] | I get to say when her childhood fantasies end, not you. | 我才有权利决定何时终结 她的童年幻想 而不是你 |
[10:37] | What? | 什么东西? |
[10:42] | “Disbelief in fairy. Summons.” | “不信仙灵 传票” |
[10:47] | What? What? | 搞什么?莫明其妙? |
[12:05] | Yes. | 好的 |
[12:16] | Thompson? Derek Thompson? | 汤普森?德瑞·汤普森? |
[12:17] | Yes. Yes, God. It’s me. Is that you, God? | 我是 我的天啊 就是我 是你吗 上帝 |
[12:22] | You’re Thompson? | 你是汤普森? |
[12:24] | You’re God? | 你是上帝? |
[12:26] | No, I’m Tracy. I’m your caseworker. | 不 我是特雷斯 我负责你的案件 |
[12:27] | What is this? | 你这身打扮是怎么回事? |
[12:29] | How disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[12:31] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[12:34] | No, thank you. Thank you. Fairy Krishnas. | 不用了 谢谢 谢谢 小精灵 |
[12:38] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么? |
[12:40] | L… I don’t know what I’m wearing. What are you wearing? | 我不知道我穿的啥 你穿的又是什么? |
[12:43] | -Who is this guy? -Dream killer. I don’t like your sort. | -这家伙是谁? -梦想摧毁者 我不喜欢你这样的人 |
[12:46] | What’d I do? Why am I here? | 我做错什么了? 为什么我会在这? |
[12:49] | -Where am I? -No one likes your kind here. | -我到底在哪? -没人会喜欢你这样的人 |
[12:51] | No one likes your attitude. | 没有人会喜欢你的态度 |
[12:52] | The way you show up acting strange. “Why am I here? | 在这大呼小叫 “为什么我会在这”? |
[12:55] | -What are these giant wings?” -Hey, hey! Do we have a problem? | -这对大翅膀干嘛的? -嘿 嘿 我们之间有过结吗? |
[12:59] | Yeah, we have a problem, we have a problem? | 没错 我们有过结 我们有过结吗? |
[13:00] | You just said, “Do we have a problem”… | 他说 你刚说 “我们有过结吗” |
[13:02] | …which has given us a problem. -Right. | -这就是我们之间的过结 -对的 |
[13:04] | -Tracy, right? -Yeah. | -你叫特雷斯 对吧? -是的 |
[13:05] | -What a pretty girl’s name you have. -Don’t laugh at that. | -你的名字有点娘! -笑什么笑 这不好笑 |
[13:08] | That’s strike two. You don’t wanna get to strike three. | 这已经是第二次了 你不是想要第三次吧 |
[13:10] | -Oh, yeah? What happens after strike three? -Strike four. | -是吗 第三次后又能怎么样? -第四次 |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[13:16] | We’ll get your uniform sorted out and then we can get you registered… | 我们给你弄套制服 等你完成注册后 |
[13:20] | …and begin your training. -Training for what? | -就可以开始训练了 -训练什么? |
[13:22] | “Training for what?” You, Mr. Thompson, are gonna spend some time… | “训练什么?”你 汤普森先生 将花点时间成为 |
[13:27] | …as a tooth fairy. | 一个名副其实的牙仙子 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 啊 |
[13:34] | “As a tooth fairy.” | “名副其实的牙仙子” |
[13:37] | Someone get him, please. Calm down, everyone. | 请抓住他 大家别紧张 |
[13:41] | He’s relatively harmless. | 他不会伤害大家 |
[13:43] | -Everyone all right? -Really? What are you, fairy patrol? | -大家都没事吧? -真的?你以为你们是谁 精灵警察吗? |
[13:46] | I’m 230 pounds of man. It’s gonna take more than eight fairies to get me. | 以为8个精灵就能 把我这个230磅的人给制服吗 |
[13:49] | Get your fairy hands off me. Is this fairy etiquette? | 拿开你的仙人手 这就是你们的礼仪吗? |
[13:52] | All right. Okay. | 好的 |
[13:54] | -Where were we? -Help! Wake me up! | -我们说到哪了? -救命 把我弄醒吧! |
[13:56] | I’m in a nightmare! Please! Please, help me! | 我在做恶梦 请帮帮我! |
[13:59] | The nightmare’s just beginning, buddy. | 恶梦才刚开始 伙计 |
[14:04] | You want a shot at the title? | 你找打架是吧? |
[14:06] | Is that it? You feeling lucky… | 是吗?你觉得自己 |
[14:08] | …punk? -Hey. | -会走运? -嘿 |
[14:12] | Maybe I am. Hold these, baby. | 我感觉会走运啊 帮我拿着 |
[14:15] | I can’t see anything, give them back. That… It was a stupid idea. | 我什么也看不到 把眼镜还给我 这个主意很愚蠢 |
[14:18] | Oh, yeah. You want a piece of this, huh? I’m ready to go. | 你想尝尝我的厉害 是吗?我准备好了 |
[14:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:24] | You just made a big mistake. | 你刚犯了大错 |
[14:27] | No. | 不 |
[14:29] | Please. You got a magic wand. | 我的天啊 你拿出来一枝魔法棒 |
[14:31] | You gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat? | 然后呢 把兔子从帽子里变出来吗? |
[14:33] | Fairy fight! | 精灵之战! |
[14:36] | -Let’s not get carried away. -Now I got one too. | -我们不要太兴奋了 -我也有一个 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna introduce you to the Hammer brothers, Sledge and Jack. | 我给你介绍两个兄弟斯莱”肌”和”肌克” |
[14:41] | Who do you want? Who do you wanna meet? | 你想要哪一个?你想要见哪一个? |
[14:44] | -I can’t see. Can’t see. -Oh, dear. | -我看不到了 看不到了 -哦 乖乖 |
[14:47] | It looks like you picked on the wrong fairy. | 看起来 你打架找错了精灵 |
[14:52] | I can see. Oh, magic wand. | 我能看见了 魔法棒 |
[14:54] | Oh, my gosh, the magic wand go bang-bang. | 天哪 魔法棒断了 |
[14:57] | What is going on here? | 这里怎么回事? |
[15:08] | -I’ll tell you what’s going on. -The sugar-dumb fairy showed up. | -我告诉你这里发生了什么 -这个愚蠢的仙子出现在这里 |
[15:11] | He was gonna introduce me… | 他给我介绍 |
[15:12] | …to the Hammer brothers. -They’re still in town. | -他的两个兄弟 -他们还在啊 |
[15:15] | Stop it! You’re behaving like leprechauns. | 闭嘴!你们就像矮精灵一样 |
[15:18] | He has got such a major attitude problem. | 他的态度非常有问题 |
[15:20] | Oh, I’m well aware of his attitude, believe me. | 我非常了解他的态度 相信我 |
[15:23] | -Hello, Mr. Thompson. -Hi. | -你好 汤普森先生 -嗨 |
[15:26] | Sorry about the foul-up with your outfit. | 关于你的服装 我们感到抱歉 |
[15:28] | Budget problems. Tracy will take care of it. | 预算问题 特雷斯会打点好的 |
[15:31] | Who, him? Yeah, sure. Great. | 谁 他?对 他会的 太好了 |
[15:33] | You, sir, are guilty of disseminating disbelief. | 你 先生 犯有传播”无信论”的罪名 |
[15:38] | Killing dreams. | 梦想杀手 |
[15:39] | Committing first-degree murder of fantasy… | 犯一级谋杀幻想的罪名 |
[15:42] | …which by fairy law… -Wait, is this because… | -…这在仙界的法律 -等等 这是关于 |
[15:45] | …of what happened with Tess? Listen… -Excuse me. | -…德丝的吗? 听着 -对不起 |
[15:47] | I hadn’t finished speaking. Did I look as though I had finished speaking? | 我还没有说完 我看着像说完了吗? |
[15:51] | Don’t know. Everybody’s got British accents. | 我哪知道 这儿每个人都有英国口音 |
[15:53] | You just interrupted me again while I was admonishing you for interrupting me. | 你又打断我 我正教训你不要打断我说话 |
[15:58] | Do I not look official enough? | 我看起来不够官方吗? |
[16:01] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[16:03] | …why policemen or firemen don’t get interrupted… | 为什么警察 消防员从来不会被打断 |
[16:06] | …but you add a pair of wings and suddenly all manners go out the window. | 就因为多了一对翅膀 忽然所有礼貌都不见了 |
[16:10] | Shouldn’t you be more in awe of somebody with wings than without? | 比起没有翅膀的 你不是应该更加敬畏有翅膀的人吗? |
[16:14] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你不了解我的能力 |
[16:18] | I could just fly up into the air and do something crazy. | 我可以飞起来 做些你意想不到的事情 |
[16:22] | Maybe I breathe fire. | 或许我可以喷出火来 |
[16:24] | You don’t know. | 你根本不知道 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry for interrupting you. I didn’t mean it. | 对不起我打断你说话 我不是故意的 |
[16:34] | That is better. | 这样好多了 |
[16:36] | In order to pay your debt to humanity… | 为了偿还你对人道做出的破坏 |
[16:38] | …you are hereby ordered to serve time as a tooth fairy. | 你必须在这段时间做牙仙子 |
[16:42] | The normal sentence is one week… | 一般的徒刑是一个星期 |
[16:44] | …but because you have the nerve, the unmitigated gall… | 但是 因为你很有胆量 |
[16:48] | …to actually call yourself a tooth fairy… | 称自己为”夺牙恶魔” |
[16:51] | …thus make a mockery of everything we stand for… | 这侮辱了我们所有的宗旨 |
[16:54] | …l’m sentencing you to two weeks’ tooth-fairy duty. | 我判你徒刑延长至两个星期 |
[16:59] | No, no, no. It’s unfair. No. | 不 不 不 这不公平 不 |
[17:01] | -Interrupting. -Interrupting again. Unbelievable. | -还打断我的话 -又打断 真不敢相信 |
[17:04] | Take him away. | 把他带走 |
[17:05] | See that he’s properly outfitted and get him into flying school. | 给他穿好制服 然后把他带去飞行学校 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 什么? |
[17:10] | Oh, but first, you get to meet Jerry. | 首先 你会遇到杰瑞 |
[17:16] | Excuse me, Fairy Godmother? I have one last question. | 对不起 精灵圣母 我再提最后一个问题 |
[17:20] | Does this tutu make my butt look big? | 这芭蕾裙会不会显得我屁股大? |
[17:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:28] | Huge. | 非常大 |
[17:33] | Egg on the face. | 被反将了一军吧 |
[17:34] | -No, don’t. No. -Come on. | -别搞我 别 -来吧 |
[17:42] | -All right. -Good. You got the male version. | -好了 -很好 你穿对了男装 |
[17:44] | -Give us a spin so I can see. -How about I give you a spin with my fist? | -转一圈让我看看 -信不信我把拳头对这你鼻子转一圈? |
[17:48] | -What does that mean? -It’s a threat. | -什么意思? -这是威胁 |
[17:50] | -It sounds like you’re gonna… -I’ll punch you in the nose. | -我还以为你要这样转… -不 我要打你的鼻子 |
[17:52] | -You should have said that. Clearer. -What’s that? | -你应该说的清楚一些 -那是什么? |
[17:55] | That is just pathetic. Just like a child. | 真可悲 像个孩子似的 |
[17:58] | Chicken is fine. | 鸡肉可以啊 |
[18:00] | I don’t hate your chicken. | 我不讨厌你做的鸡肉 |
[18:02] | I like your chicken. I hate your brisket. | 我喜欢你做的鸡肉 我不喜欢你做的牛腩 |
[18:04] | Yeah, I’m coming. Goodbye. | 好 我来了 再见 |
[18:07] | Never marry a leprechaun. Oh, the dream-popper. | 千万别娶矮精灵当老婆 哦 梦想终结者 |
[18:10] | Hey. Did it make you feel good to lie to that kid? | 对那个小孩子撒谎 感觉好吗? |
[18:13] | -I didn’t lie. -You told the kid there was no tooth fairy. | -我没对孩子撒谎 -你告诉那个孩子世上没有牙仙子 对吗 |
[18:15] | -Right. -Liar. | -对 -骗子 |
[18:17] | -Look, I’m sorry l… -“Sorry” is a beginning. | -好 抱歉 我… -“抱歉”只是个开头 |
[18:19] | Now, if you’re gonna be a fairy, you gotta be ready. | 现在如果你想成为牙仙子 你得做好准备 |
[18:23] | Although… | 不过… |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 来 |
[18:28] | Dude, there is a pill. | 兄弟 有一种药 |
[18:31] | I mean, an amazing pill. | 很棒的药 |
[18:33] | You take this pill, you don’t have to do any of this. | 只要你吃了药 你就不用做任何事情 |
[18:37] | -Really? -No, I was just kidding. | -真的吗? -不 我只是开玩笑 |
[18:40] | You’re mad. You believed, then I took it away. | 你看 你生我气了 因为你相信了 但我把你的希望浇灭了 |
[18:42] | Be mad at me, I don’t care. | 尽管生我气吧 我不在乎 |
[18:43] | I have tenure. Come on, walk with Jerry. | 我时间充足的很 来 跟着杰瑞走 |
[18:46] | Okay, here’s your tool pouch. Waterproof. A lot of compartments. | 好了 这是你的牙袋 防水的 很多隔层 |
[18:50] | You can get a lot of stuff in there. You dig? | 你可以在里面装不少东西 懂了不? |
[18:52] | -Yeah. -Okay. This… | -懂了 -好 这个… |
[18:56] | This is your wand. Tooth detector, | 这是你的魔法棒 牙齿探测仪 |
[18:58] | radar jammer. Keeps picking up Radio Caliente. | 有雷达的 能收到卡连特电台 |
[19:00] | -I don’t know what that’s about. -What’s that? | -我不知道那电台是关于什么的 -那是什么? |
[19:02] | Magic generator button. | 魔法按钮 |
[19:03] | Does whatever you want it to do. But you have to believe or it won’t work. | 想让它做什么都行 前提是必须相信它 |
[19:07] | So it’s pretty much useless to humans. And this. | 所以对于人类来说应该用不上 还有这个 |
[19:11] | You don’t ever wanna lose this. | 千万别弄丢了 |
[19:13] | -What is it? -Well, it looks like an iPod adapter. | -什么东西? -表面上看 它像一个ipod适配器 |
[19:16] | -Right, so, what is it? -It’s an iPod adapter. | -对 嗯 它是什么? -它是一个ipod适配器 |
[19:20] | What’s it for? | 干嘛用的? |
[19:21] | Listening to your iPod. | 听ipod用的 |
[19:24] | You get a free iPod. Did you not ask for your free iPod? | 我们免费赠送ipod 你没去申请吗? |
[19:27] | -No. Really? -I’m just kidding. | -不知道 真的吗? -我在开玩笑 |
[19:28] | Yeah, why do you keep doing that? | 你怎么老是耍人啊? |
[19:30] | I’m not well. I actually just have a few months to live. | 我病了 我只剩下几个月的生命了 |
[19:33] | -Oh, you’re kidding. -Of course. Would I share that with you? | -啊 你在开玩笑 -我当然在开玩笑 我怎么会跟说这个? |
[19:36] | I just met you. Plus, you lie to kids. Come on, we got business to do. | 我刚认识你 而且 你对小孩子撒谎 来 我们有正事要做 |
[19:41] | Invisibility spray. | 隐形喷雾剂 |
[19:42] | Use it, nobody can see you except other fairies. | 用了它 除了精灵 没有人能看到你 |
[19:45] | And this, dude, trust me. | 还有这个 兄弟 相信我 |
[19:49] | Shrinking paste. You put a little on your tongue… | 缩小膏 放一点在你的舌头上 |
[19:52] | …you shrink down to about 6 inches tall. | 你会缩到6英寸那么小 |
[19:55] | You wanna do it? Come on, let’s do it together. | 你想要试一下吗 来吧 我们一起试一下 |
[19:57] | Come on, we’ll jump into each other’s hands. | 来吧 我们可以互相跳到对方的手上 |
[20:00] | -I don’t wanna jump into your hands. -Really? Come on. Let’s get small. | -我不想跳到你的手上 -真的吗?让我们一起变小吧 |
[20:03] | Sometimes when I’m home with the wife, right… | 有时候和我老婆在家 |
[20:06] | …l’ll take a double hit. | 我会用两倍的量 |
[20:07] | I get down to that big. My feet dangle in the inkwell. | 变成那么小 我把脚伸进墨水瓶里 |
[20:10] | Then when she’s out, I walk all over her body. | 然后等她睡着了 我走遍她的全身 |
[20:13] | When she wakes up, there’s footprints all over. She goes, “What is this?” | 当她醒来的时候 发现脚印布满她的身体会问这是怎么了? |
[20:17] | I go, “Hey, I don’t know.” See, when you’re married a long time… | 我则会说 我不知道 听着 当你结婚很久了 |
[20:20] | …you do stuff like this. | 你就会做这种事情 |
[20:22] | All right, let’s see. What else? | 好吧 让我想想还有别的什么? |
[20:24] | Would you like a mint? I made them myself. Here. | 想吃糖吗 我自己做的 |
[20:27] | Taste them. Come on. Really good. | 来吧 尝一下 真的很不错 |
[20:30] | Go ahead. Taste it. | 快呀 尝一个 |
[20:31] | -Yeah, sure. Great. -Help yourself. | -好吧 好 -请自便 |
[20:34] | These are good. | 非常好吃 |
[20:37] | Yeah, these are good. | 是的 非常好吃 |
[20:43] | -Dog-bark mints. Comes in very handy. -For what? | -狗吠糖 非常便利 -干嘛用的? |
[20:46] | Cats, mailmen, dogs that come up behind you. | 吓吓猫 邮递员 追你的小狗 |
[20:48] | -Or if a kid you lied to comes after you. -How many times… | -或是你骗了的小孩 -我到底 |
[20:51] | …I gotta say I’m sorry about that? -Six times. | -要讲多少次对不起? -6次 |
[20:58] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry. I’m… | 对不起 对… |
[21:01] | I’m sorry, I was just kidding. I can’t believe you did this. | 对不起 我开玩笑的 不敢相信你真会这么做 |
[21:05] | Did you play without a helmet or something? What is with you? | 你打球没戴头盔吗?你怎么回事啊? |
[21:08] | It’s like your brain is in a penalty box, I’m telling you. And you got… | 你的脑袋就像被锁起来似的 我告诉你 |
[21:11] | …the eyes of a shark, but, like… | 你的眼睛跟鲨鱼的似的 |
[21:14] | …deader. All right, listen. | 只是 像死鲨鱼的 好了 听着 |
[21:17] | Cat Away. Important. If you’re not a cat person… | 驱猫剂 很重要 如果你不喜欢猫 |
[21:20] | …this thing will come in very handy. Yeah. | 这个东西会非常的实用 |
[21:23] | I almost had a senior fairy moment. Don’t you move. | 我怎么能忘记那个东西 别动 |
[21:30] | This is my greatest invention ever. | 这是我最伟大的发明 |
[21:33] | Amnesia dust. Throw a pinch, | 健忘粉 只要一点 |
[21:35] | the kid forgets everything for the last few seconds. | 小孩子能忘记前几秒发生的事情 |
[21:38] | Yeah, right. Come on. | 好了 不可能 别闹了 |
[21:40] | -That’s how it works. -How what works? | -就是这么用的 -什么东西这么用的? |
[21:41] | Amnesia dust. Throw a pinch, | 健忘粉 只要一点 |
[21:43] | the kid forgets everything for the last few seconds. | 小孩子能忘记前几秒发生的事情 |
[21:46] | -That’s how it works. -How what works? | -就是这么用的 -什么东西这么用的? |
[21:48] | Amnesia dust. Throw a pinch, | 健忘粉 只要一点 |
[21:50] | the kid forgets everything for the last few seconds. | 小孩子能忘记前几秒发生的事情 |
[21:52] | -That’s how it works. -How what works? | -就是这么用的 -什么东西这么用的? |
[21:54] | Never gets old. | 每次都这么好玩 |
[21:56] | You wanna fly, you gotta believe. | 你想要飞 就一定要相信自己能飞 |
[21:58] | But you gotta learn to use your wings. | 不过必须先学会如何运用你的翅膀 |
[22:00] | “Use my wings.” You know how ridiculous you sound right now? | “运用我的翅膀” 你知道你现在听起来有多滑稽吗? |
[22:03] | Who’s your hobbit friend over here? | 这个小矮人是谁? |
[22:06] | Wait. You stay here, okay? You have to learn from the best. | 等等 你站在这好吗 要学就要拜最好的师傅 |
[22:10] | And some dang fool accused this guy of being the best. | 他被公认为最好的 |
[22:14] | Me and flying is just not gonna happen. I’ve got an old hockey injury… | 我是不可能飞的 我有打冰球的老伤 |
[22:18] | …so I probably got a bad wing. | 所以我的翅膀可能不好使 |
[22:21] | -That’s one I never heard before. -How’s it going? | -这个理由我以前没听过 -最近怎么样? |
[22:23] | What’s up, man? Want me to turn He-Man into Peter Pan? | 你好吗 兄弟? 想让我把大力士变成彼得潘吗? |
[22:26] | -Don’t get me started, homey. -What is that? Your secret fairy jiving? | -别提这茬了 -怎么了 在窃窃私语吗? |
[22:29] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. I said I’ve got a bad wing. I can’t fly. | 没听到我说话吗? 我说我的翅膀坏了 我不能飞 |
[22:35] | -Put me down! -D.O. D? | -把我放下来! -一不做二不休? |
[22:37] | -Yeah. -I’m cranking this baby up. | -是的 -再来狠点的 |
[22:39] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[22:43] | I think you’re ready to practice the F.O. A! | 看来你已经准备好飞物躲避! |
[22:45] | F.O. A? | 飞物躲避? |
[22:47] | What’s F.O. A? | 什么是飞物躲避? |
[22:49] | Flying object avoidance. | 飞行物躲避训练 |
[22:51] | I throw something at you, you get out of the way, okay? | 我朝你扔东西 你躲开 明白吗? |
[22:54] | You better not throw anything at… | 你最好别这么做… |
[22:58] | -You wanna get in on this, Tracy? -Put me down! | -你想打两个吗 特雷斯? -放我下来! |
[23:01] | Lmagine these are your responsibilities and you’re avoiding them. | 把这些想成是你的责任 你要躲避他们 |
[23:06] | -Bring it on! -Wimbledon! | -尽管来吧! -温布尔登! |
[23:11] | It’s Hammer brother… | 你打到我的兄弟了… |
[23:14] | Raise your right hand, repeat after me. I, fill in your name. | 举起你的右手 然后跟着我念 我 你的名字 |
[23:22] | -I, Derek Thompson. -Swear to uphold and perform. | -我 德瑞·汤普森 -宣誓尽我所能去承担和履行 |
[23:25] | Swear to uphold and perform. | 宣誓尽我所能去承担和履行 |
[23:27] | The duties, responsibilities and obligations. | 职责 责任和义务 |
[23:31] | The duties, responsibilities and obligations. | 职责 责任和义务 |
[23:34] | Of a tooth fairy. | 以一个牙仙子的身份 |
[23:37] | Of a tooth fairy. | 以一个牙仙子的身份 |
[23:46] | -Of a tooth fairy. -And that I will not drink and fly. | -以一个牙仙子的身份 -我不会酒后飞行 |
[23:50] | Drink and fly? | 酒后飞行? |
[23:52] | Okay, no, that’s serious. That’s serious. | 好 好 这事不能开玩笑 |
[23:56] | That I will not drink and fly. | 不会酒后飞行 |
[23:58] | Welcome aboard. These coupons are redeemable at the gift shop. | 欢迎加入 这些券可以在礼品痁里使用 |
[24:02] | Maybe I could have a fairy bumper sticker. | 太好了 说不定能买个”请勿追尾”的贴纸 |
[24:05] | All right, I concede. It’s real. | 好了 行了 我承认 |
[24:07] | -Fairies do exist. -It’s too late. | -精灵的确存在 -现在说太迟了 |
[24:09] | -Your sentence begins tomorrow. -No, no, no. | -你的刑期明天开始 -不 不 这样不行 |
[24:12] | No. There’s gotta be a way to postpone this, like jury duty. | 不 这肯定能延期 就像陪审团陪审义务一样 |
[24:16] | I’m sure up here you have fairy duty or whatever it is you have. | 我肯定这里有仙人义务 或者其他什么 |
[24:19] | I’ve got a coach breathing down my neck. | 我那边还有一个教练整天在我耳边啰嗦 |
[24:22] | I gotta patch things up with my girlfriend. | 我还去给我的女朋友道歉 |
[24:27] | The interrupting thing. I’m sorry. | 你打断你了 我很抱歉 |
[24:30] | Any assignment you miss, you get another week. | 任何一个任务失败 你的刑期会延长一个星期 |
[24:32] | And if you fail your terms of service… | 而且如果你这个星期没能完成任务 |
[24:35] | …or tell anyone you’re a tooth fairy, | 或者告诉任何人你是牙仙子 |
[24:37] | your time will be extended indefinitely. | 都将变成无期徒刑 |
[24:39] | -Oh, really? I’m not leaving. -Goodbye, Mr. Thompson. | -真的吗?我不走了 -再见 汤普森先生 |
[24:42] | No. | 不 |
[25:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:08] | For what? | 为什么? |
[25:11] | What I said last night. | 因为我昨天晚上所说的那些话 |
[25:14] | Which part? | 哪部分? |
[25:18] | All the parts that deeply offended you. | 所有冒犯你的部分 |
[25:21] | Okay? Everything I’ve ever said… | 好吗?所有的话和想法 |
[25:24] | …or thought. Even before I met you. | 甚至在遇到你之前的 |
[25:41] | -Wanna come in? -Oh, yeah. | -想进来吗? -恩 当然 |
[25:45] | You can spend that one-on-one time with Randy. | 你可以去和兰迪单独聊一聊 |
[25:52] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:54] | Let me go to my car and get something, and I’ll be right back. | 我去车里拿些东西 很快就回来 |
[25:58] | Me and Randy. | 我和兰迪 |
[26:01] | All right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:19] | -I didn’t know you could shred. -What do you want? | -你不知道你弹得这么好 -你来干什么? |
[26:22] | I brought you a present. Guess what it is. | 我给你带来了一个礼物 你猜它是什么 |
[26:24] | Is it a puppy? | 是个小狗吗? |
[26:27] | No, wise guy, it’s not a puppy. It’s one of my hockey sticks. | 不 聪明小子 不是小狗 是我的冰球棍 |
[26:31] | And now, after signed, “Your pal… | 现在 加上我的亲笔签名 “你的朋友 |
[26:35] | …the Tooth Fairy”… | 夺牙恶魔” |
[26:37] | …now it’s worth a lot of money. There you go. | 现在它就值钱了 给你 |
[26:43] | Okay. I’m just gonna leave it right here. | 好吧 我把它放在这里了 |
[26:49] | I bet you get a lot of chicks with that guitar. | 我相信你用这把吉它吸引了不少女生吧 |
[26:51] | -Can we stop this now? -Stop what? | -这些话题有什么好聊的? -为什么? |
[26:53] | You’re just like my mom’s past boyfriends. | 你就像我妈妈的前男友们 |
[26:56] | -Pretending to be nice to me to impress her. -No, you’re wrong. | -试着对我好来取悦她 -不 不是像你想的那样 |
[26:59] | I’m much better-looking than your mom’s past boyfriends. | 我比你妈妈的前男友们都要帅 |
[27:03] | Big-boy pound for trying to break the ice. | 来击个破冰之拳吧 |
[27:08] | -No? It’s going away. -I have to get back to practice. | -不行 还是不行 是吧 -我得练习了 |
[27:10] | How about you come over to my place, I could break out my old drum kit… | 这样吧 你来我家 我把我的鼓找出来 |
[27:14] | …you could bring your guitar, and we could have a jam session. | 你带着你的吉它 我们可以一起来玩音乐 |
[27:17] | How about I just go tell my mom you’re actually pretty cool… | 这样吧 我会告诉我的妈妈 你人不错 |
[27:20] | …and you stop trying to bond with me? -I’ll take that deal. | -作为交换 你少和我套近乎? -成交 |
[27:24] | So you’ll never believe what Randy said about you after you left. | 你不会相信在你走后 兰迪是怎么说你的 |
[27:29] | He said that you were actually pretty cool. | 他说你人还不错 |
[27:31] | Well, I am pretty cool. | 当然 我是不错 |
[27:34] | I’ll say. | 我看得出来 |
[27:37] | Well, whatever you’re doing is working. So why don’t you keep it up? | 不管怎样 你成功了 再接再厉 好吗 |
[27:52] | -Who’s “T”? -I have no idea. I don’t know. | -谁是”T”? -我不知道 |
[27:56] | What I do know is I would love for you to close your eyes… | 不过我倒是有一个很棒的惊喜给你 |
[27:59] | …because I have an amazing surprise. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[28:01] | -Really? Okay. -Oh, yeah. | -真的吗? 好吧 -真的 |
[28:03] | -Close your eyes. -Okay. | -闭上你的眼睛 -好的 |
[28:05] | All right. Be right back. | 好 一会就回来 |
[28:08] | Is my surprise 6-foot-3 with dark-brown eyes? | 你的惊喜不是一个6尺3 拥有深褐色眼睛的人吧? |
[28:12] | -Oh, you’ll find out shortly. -I love surprises. | -不 你一会就会知道了 -我喜欢惊喜 |
[28:17] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[28:24] | Oh, I know you’re right in front of me. | 我知道你就站在我前面 |
[28:26] | -Keep your eyes closed. -Okay. | -不要睁开眼睛 -好的 |
[28:32] | Don’t look. Everything’s okay. | 不要看 没事 |
[28:34] | -Don’t peek. -Okay. | -不要偷看 -好的 |
[28:40] | -I need some air. -What? | -我需要新鲜空气 -怎么了? |
[28:42] | -I’m not feeling well. -Should I come…? | -我不太舒服 -那我过来了…? |
[28:44] | No! No. | 不 不要 |
[28:46] | -Can you give me some Pepto? -Of course, where is it? | -你能帮我拿些抗菌药吗? -当然 在哪呢? |
[28:49] | It’s upstairs in the bathroom. It’s way… | 在楼上的洗手间 它在… |
[28:51] | …upstairs. -Oh, my gosh. | -…楼上 -好的 我的天啊 |
[28:56] | -Hello? -Hello. | -喂? -喂 |
[28:58] | -Who is this? -It’s me. It’s Tracy. | -你是谁? -是我 特雷斯 |
[29:00] | -Tracy who? -Tracy, your caseworker. | -特雷斯 谁? -特雷斯 负责你案子的人 |
[29:02] | Your first assignment has just fallen asleep… | 你的第一个任务对象刚睡着了 |
[29:05] | …so get yourself over quick to 663 Shelter Cove. | 赶紧到希尔特科夫663号来 |
[29:08] | -I thought that was a dream. -Think again. | -那不是一个梦吗 -再想想吧 |
[29:10] | -Derek? -Oh, no! No. | -德瑞? -不 不 |
[29:13] | -Where are you? -Bushes. Don’t come any closer. | -你在哪? -树丛里 不要靠近我 |
[29:15] | You can’t see me like this. It’ll ruin your romantic image of me. | 你不能看到我现在的样子 那会让我的美好印象 在你心里破灭 |
[29:18] | Oh, honey. You are so sick. | 亲爱的 你病得很厉害啊 |
[29:23] | -Yeah. -I checked the entire bathroom. | -是的 -我找遍了整个卫生间 |
[29:25] | I couldn’t find anything. | 我什么也没找到 |
[29:26] | Look underneath the sink. Underneath the sink. | 洗手池底下呢 最里面 |
[29:29] | Way back deep underneath the sink. | 洗手池的最里面 |
[29:31] | -Okay. -Hello? | -好吧 -喂? |
[29:34] | You heard the rules. You can’t miss an assignment. | 你知道规则 你不能错过任何任务 |
[29:36] | Plus those wings will stay until you get that tooth. | 另外 那些翅膀会一直在你身上 直到你拿到牙齿 |
[29:39] | Oh, man. | 噢 天哪 |
[29:41] | You could clean up a little. | 你从来不收拾吗 |
[29:55] | My wing. | 我的翅膀 |
[30:04] | -Delicate. Well done. -I can’t believe this is happening. | -来的还挺快 -真不敢相信这是真的 |
[30:07] | It is happening, so get in the house and fetch the tooth. | 这确实是真的 去到房间里 取出牙齿 |
[30:10] | No, no. I’m not going anywhere. | 不 不 我哪也不去 |
[30:12] | -Why don’t you go in? -It’s not my job. | -你为什么不进去? -因为这不是我的工作 |
[30:14] | That doesn’t make sense. You’re a fairy. You go in and get the tooth. | 这就不对了 你是精灵 你去拿出来不就得了吗 |
[30:17] | I’m not a winged fairy. I’m a caseworker fairy… | 我不是带翅膀的精灵 我只负责案件 |
[30:19] | …which involves more responsibility. | 有更多的责任 |
[30:21] | There’s a lot of filing and putting stuff in envelopes. It’s tricky. | 像整理文件啊 再把文件放到信封里啊 非常不容易 |
[30:25] | So you’re saying you’re not good enough. | 啊 原来是你的能力不够 |
[30:27] | -I’m not. -And they stuck you behind a desk. | -不是 -所以他们把你放在小桌子后面 |
[30:29] | No, I’ll tell you what they did. | 不 我告诉你他们做了什么 |
[30:31] | There’s a lot of wing discrimination in the workplace. Very funny. | 在工作的地方有很多翅膀歧视 很有趣 |
[30:34] | -How you gonna get the tooth? -Maybe I’ll wing it. | -你打算如何拿到牙齿? -也许我飞进去 |
[30:37] | -Brilliant. How are you gonna get in? -On a wing and a prayer. | -很好 你要怎么进去? -飞进去 并且祷告一下 |
[30:40] | -This is very funny stuff. -Which wing of the house… | -这非常好笑 -我该从房子的哪一侧 |
[30:43] | …should I start with? -Want another week? | -进去? -你想加一个星期吗? |
[30:45] | No. No, no. I don’t want another minute of this. | 不 不 不 我不想要多留一分钟 |
[30:48] | So, what do you suggest, Einstein? | 所以 你有什么建议 爱因斯坦大人? |
[30:50] | I can’t fly, so do what? | 我不能飞 怎么办? |
[30:51] | How about you shrink yourself down and slide under the door? | 你缩小 然后从门缝钻进去? |
[30:54] | Just shrink and slide in. Yeah, that’s what anybody would do. | 缩小 钻进去 对对 任何人都会这么做 |
[30:57] | It is, actually, okay? | 其实是这样的 好吗? |
[31:02] | -Is this gonna hurt? -Let’s hope so. | -会疼吗? -希望如此 |
[31:06] | -Come on. -And how do I get big again? | -快点 -我如何再变大? |
[31:09] | It’s automatic. From the moment you shrink, you start to regrow. | 是自动的 从你缩小开始 就在慢慢的增长 |
[31:13] | It normally takes about an hour. Come on. | 大约能持续一个小时 快点 |
[31:19] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[31:21] | -Eat it. -Shut up. | -吃了它 -闭嘴 |
[31:25] | Down the hatch. | 吃吧 |
[31:29] | Yum, yum, in Derek’s tum. | 好吃 好吃 真好吃 |
[31:37] | Nice? | 不错吧? |
[31:39] | Oh, no, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 不 等等 等等! |
[31:46] | Not so brave now, little wee man. | 现在看起来也没什么可怕 |
[31:49] | No, no, no! | 别 别! |
[31:51] | Wing jokes aren’t so funny now. The shoe’s on the other foot. | 看你在笑话我没翅膀 被欺负的感觉如何 |
[31:54] | -Okay. Okay. -You should shoe me some respect. | -好了 够了 -你应该尊重我 |
[31:57] | I’ll shoe you some respect. | 我会对你尊重的 |
[31:59] | When I get bigger, I’m gonna slap the glasses off your face! | 等我变大了 我会给你点颜色看看的! |
[32:02] | -You “shoe-dn’t” upset me. -Is that the best you got? | -你竟敢惹怒我 -怎么样 你就会这些了吗? |
[32:06] | Just take the money. | 把钱拿好 |
[32:08] | Hey, watch it! Don’t throw money! | 嘿 小心点 别乱扔钱! |
[32:19] | My wing. My wing. | 我的翅膀 我的翅膀 |
[32:25] | Money’s heavy. Money’s heavy. | 钱很重 很重 |
[33:19] | I hate this. I can’t believe… Oh, my wing. My wing. | 我讨厌做这个 我不敢相信 我的翅膀 我的翅膀 |
[33:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:17] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[35:19] | I’m the tooth fairy. | 我是牙仙子 |
[35:22] | The tooth fairy. No, no, no. | 我是牙仙子 不 不 不 |
[35:26] | It’s okay, buddy, we’re coming. Don’t worry, sweetheart. | 好了 孩子 不要担心 我们来了 |
[35:29] | What’s going on? What is it? Darling, we’re coming. | 怎么了? 什么事?亲爱的 我们来了 |
[35:32] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 发生什么了?你还好吧? |
[35:35] | -Honey, what’s the matter? -I saw something. | -宝贝 怎么了? -刚才我看到一些东西 |
[35:38] | -What did you see? -It was a little tiny man. | -你看到了什么? -是一个很小的人 |
[35:42] | Hope you’re not hungry. | 希望你不饿 |
[35:45] | Nice kitty. Don’t hurt me, kitty. | 乖猫猫 乖猫猫 不要伤害我 |
[36:16] | I’m the tooth fairy! | 我是牙仙子 |
[36:19] | Disappear! Kitty, be gone! | 给我消失!猫咪 走开 |
[37:01] | Derek? | 德瑞? |
[37:02] | -Carly? -Come cuddle with me. | -凯莉? -快来抱抱我 |
[37:05] | -No. -What? | -不要 -怎么了? |
[37:07] | -Going to bed. Still not well. -Hey. | -我去睡了 还是不舒服 -嘿 |
[37:11] | I’ll call you when I’m bigger. I mean better. | 我变大的时候叫你 我的意思是好了的时候 |
[37:16] | Hello, fans. I’m Steve Levy coming to you from the wolf den… | 大家好 冰球的粉丝们 我是史蒂夫·比尤利 |
[37:19] | …here in Lansing, Michigan, home of the Lansing Ice Wolves. | 我在密歇根兰辛 冰狼队主场向你报道 |
[37:23] | We are about to see the potentially historic debut… | 我们今天能看到一位希望之星 |
[37:26] | …of an 18-year-old phenom. | 18岁的新成员首次亮相 |
[37:28] | Mick Donnelly is just about set to take the ice for the first time. | 米克·唐纳利将第一次踏上冰场 |
[37:32] | You pumped up for your first game? | 准备好你的第一场比赛了吗? |
[37:34] | Yeah, pops, I’m super pumped. | 是的 我早就准备好了 |
[37:36] | It means one less game until I’m out and into the bigs. | 这意味着我离大联盟又跨近了一步 |
[37:39] | I’m done being generous. | 我不想对你好声好气了 |
[37:40] | This is my kingdom. You’re in my kingdom. | 这是我的王国 你在我的王国里 |
[37:42] | I’m the king. You know what you are? | 我才是国王 你应该知道你是什么? |
[37:45] | You’re like one of those little guys | 你就像那些穿着紧身裤的家伙们 |
[37:47] | in tights who run around the court in a poofy wig. | 戴着很娘的假发在场子里上窜下跳 |
[37:55] | Mick the Stick! Mick the Stick! Mick the Stick! | 米克最棒!米克最棒! 米克最棒! |
[38:24] | Looks like you’ve been dethroned. | 看来你被踢下王位了 |
[38:32] | This is it. Final minute regulation time. | 好了 这是最后的时刻了 |
[38:35] | The Ice Wolves lead the Roughnecks two to one… | 冰狼队二比一领先狂人队 |
[38:38] | …and the kid Donnelly has lived up to the hype. | 小唐纳利毫无畏惧之心 |
[38:41] | He’s still working on that hat trick. | 他还在上演他的帽子戏法 |
[38:44] | The puck comes back to the Roughnecks. | 球回到了狂人队手里 |
[38:46] | There’s a quick shot. Nice save. | 迅速的一击!好样的 挡住了 |
[38:48] | The puck goes into the corner, and Donnelly’s picked it up. | 冰球到了角落里 唐纳利得到了球 |
[38:51] | Now he puts on the brakes and spins out of trouble. | 他一个急停 甩掉了对手 |
[38:55] | Look at him fly, Jim. | 看看 他根本是在飞 吉姆 |
[38:58] | He fakes another defender, and here he comes. | 他又晃掉了一个防守员 他来了 |
[39:01] | Donnelly’s rushing up the ice. Look at those moves. | 唐纳利在冰上急驰 看他的身手 |
[39:05] | He’s going through the Roughnecks like they’re a bunch of rented mules. | 他在狂人队员穿梭 如入无人之境 |
[39:09] | Donnelly circles around the Roughneck goal. | 在狂人队门前转了一圈 |
[39:11] | He looks out front to pass. Now he kicks it off the board. | 他寻找队友传球 现在到了边界处 |
[39:18] | Now Donnelly clears himself off the boards and takes a pass in the slot. | 他脱身了 开始控球 |
[39:23] | He looks to shoot! | 他要射门了! |
[39:32] | No, not now. | 不 不是现在吧 |
[39:39] | What a bone-crushing open-ice hit to Donnelly. And he’s down. | 唐纳利被撞飞倒在了地上 |
[39:43] | Thompson was gonna clear Lembeck out… | 汤普森本来是要挡住敌人的 |
[39:46] | …and suddenly instead, he just dropped to the ice. No one even touched him. | 可他忽然倒在地上 根本没人触碰到他 |
[39:58] | Hey, Thompson. You cost me a hat trick and an interview on ESPN. | 嘿 汤普森 你浪费了我一个帽子戏法和ESPN的访谈 |
[40:02] | Hey! Get over here. I wanna talk to you. | 嘿!过来 我想和你谈谈 |
[40:07] | Hey! What are you doing? Get out here. | 嘿 你在做什么?给我出来 |
[40:13] | No, no, I’m very busy right now. No autographs. I’m busy. | 不行 不 我现在很忙 不能签名 我很忙 |
[40:17] | Fine. I’ll wait. | 好吧 我等着你 |
[40:20] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们俩在谈什么? |
[40:23] | What the heck? | 什么鬼东西? |
[40:24] | -What’s he wearing? -Check out Thompson’s feet, boys. | -他穿的是什么? -快看汤普森的脚 |
[40:28] | Derek. | 德瑞 |
[40:32] | -He looks like a little girl hockey player. -Disappear. | -他像打冰球的小女孩 -消失 |
[40:36] | No, no, no. Either you come out or we’re coming in. | 那可不行 要不你出来 或者我们进去 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:42] | -One. -This is not good. | -一 -这可不妙 |
[40:44] | Two. | 二 |
[40:47] | Three! | 三! |
[40:58] | What happened? Why are you late? Where have you been? | 怎么了? 你怎么迟到了?你去哪了 |
[41:01] | -Don’t talk to me. Shut up. -Why are you wet? | -闭嘴 别跟我说话 -你怎么湿了? |
[41:04] | -And I hate this job. -What’s that smell? That’s intense. | -我讨厌这份工作 -什么味道 受不了了 |
[41:08] | I can’t breathe. That’s too much. | 没法呼吸了 太臭了 |
[41:11] | It’s making my eyes hurt. | 把我眼睛都熏疼了 |
[41:14] | -Hello. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[41:17] | -What the…? -Mom, I’m home. | -怎么…? -妈妈 我回来了 |
[41:22] | Where’s the kid? | 小孩在哪? |
[41:32] | -Be nice. Be respectful. -I just came out of a toilet. | -和善点 有礼貌点 -我刚从厕所里出来 |
[41:34] | Do you think I care? Mama fairy. There is your tooth. | 你认为我会在意吗? 精灵妈妈 这是你要的牙齿 |
[41:38] | You do whatever it is you do here in fairy world with your teeth. | 把这牙齿拿去 做你应该做的事 |
[41:42] | Mr. Thompson, according to your caseworker… | 汤普森先生 你的案件管理人员反应 |
[41:44] | …you’re not exactly embracing the tooth-fairy spirit. | 你根本没有任何牙仙子的精神 |
[41:47] | -Really? Is that what my caseworker said? -No. | -真的吗? 我的案件负责人这么说了? -不是 |
[41:49] | You called her. | 你告诉她的吗? |
[41:50] | Let me tell you something. My caseworker here has wing envy. | 我来告诉你一些事情 我的负责人嫉妒有翅膀的人 |
[41:53] | -Not true. -It is true. | -不是真的 -这是事实 |
[41:54] | I am a giant fan of all the administrating. | 我最爱在办公室工作了 |
[41:56] | -You hate this job. -I live for it. | -你讨厌这工作 -我就是为了这个生存的 |
[41:58] | -No, you don’t. You hate this. -Will you two stop it? | -不 不是这样的 你讨厌这个工作 -你们俩别说了 |
[42:01] | Just look at what you have done to this family. | 看看你对这一家人做了什么 |
[42:06] | -Who are you? -Who are you? | -你是谁? -你是谁? |
[42:10] | -I don’t know. -Am I home yet? | -我不知道 -我到家了吗? |
[42:20] | -It’s not funny. -See the dog? His eyes were like that: | -这不好笑 -看到那个小狗没? 它的眼睛那样的 |
[42:22] | -You overdid it. -Fairy Godmother, who is your supervisor? | -你做的过火了 -仙妈妈 你的上司是谁? |
[42:26] | Who’s above you? Gandhi? Who do I talk to? | 谁是你上级?甘地吗?我要找他去说 |
[42:29] | -I wanna file a complaint now. -You have another assignment. | -我要投诉 -你有另外一个任务 |
[42:32] | -Are you kidding me? -Sometimes there’s a double-header. | -你在开玩笑吗? -有时候是有两个任务的 |
[42:35] | Tell me where the tooth is so I can get it and go home. | 赶紧告诉我牙在哪 我还想赶紧回家 |
[42:38] | Oh, no, not until the child falls asleep. | 不 要等到孩子睡着了 |
[42:40] | Till then, I’m afraid you have to wait. | 恐怕你得等着了 |
[42:46] | -Come on. I saved you a seat. -Okay. | -进来 我给你留了一个座位 -好的 |
[42:53] | One kid falls asleep in the afternoon. Another kid’s up all night. | 一个小孩下午就睡了 另一个整夜都不睡 |
[43:26] | Oh, I love a cup of tea. | 我喜欢喝茶 |
[43:29] | -Good tea? -Refreshing. | -好茶吗? -醒脑提神 |
[43:54] | Oh, bull… | 天啊… |
[44:00] | Hi. You feeling any better? | 嗨 你好些了吗? |
[44:02] | Yeah, a little bit. How about you guys come on up? | 是的 好一点了 你们上来吧 |
[44:05] | -Hi, Derek. -Hi, gorgeous. | -你好 德瑞 -你好呀 小美人儿 |
[44:08] | Actually, I have a really big favor to ask. | 其实 我有一件事想请你帮忙 |
[44:11] | Tess and I just got a last-minute invitation… | 德丝和我刚收到一个临时的邀请 |
[44:14] | -To a beauty makeover party! -Nice. | -参加化装派对 -非常不错 |
[44:17] | A beauty makeover party. | 化装派对 |
[44:19] | I was wondering, because you’re getting along so well now… | 我在想 反正你和兰迪相处的也不错 |
[44:22] | …if Randy can hang out with you for a little while. | 兰迪可以跟你待一会儿吗? |
[44:28] | Please? | 麻烦你了 |
[44:33] | Yeah. Yes. Of course. | 行 行 当然 |
[44:35] | Super, thank you. I’ll make it up to you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 我会感谢你的 |
[44:38] | -Be good. Have fun. -Bye. | -要乖啊 玩得开心 -再见 |
[44:43] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[45:05] | I can see hockey’s been really good to you. | 我看冰球真的是你的一切 |
[45:12] | Do you wanna hang with me or do you wanna go get a beauty makeover? | 你是想待在这儿 还是想去派对? |
[45:19] | -Pretty cool stuff in here, huh? -Yeah. Whatever. | -这东西不错吧 -是啊 无所谓了 |
[45:23] | Why don’t you take one down, see how it sounds? | 要不要拿一个试一下 看看音效怎么样 |
[45:25] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[45:27] | No, here. Give it a shot. | 别啊 给你 试试看 |
[45:30] | -Please. Don’t. -Give it a shot. | -不用 真不用 -没关系 试试看 |
[45:31] | Let’s see how it sounds. Go ahead. | 试试它的音效怎么样 弹弹看 |
[45:40] | That sounds great. I’m gonna go check out the drums and the sticks. | 听着很不错 我去看看鼓 |
[45:44] | In the meantime, you just keep practicing because all that is just awesome. | 在这同时 你继续练习 你弹得挺好的 |
[46:07] | -Hi, Randy. -Hey, what’s up? | -兰迪 你好 -你好 |
[46:09] | -You sound pretty good. -Thanks. | -听起来很不错 -谢谢 |
[46:13] | -You gonna play in the talent show? -Kelly! | -你会在才艺表演上弹吗? -凯莉! |
[46:15] | There you are. | 原来你在这 |
[46:17] | Why you talking to emo boy? | 你干嘛和这个颓废男说话? |
[46:19] | -Don’t be a jerk, Ben. -Your dad’s waiting. We have to go. | -本 别说的这么难听 -你爸爸在等你 我们得走了 |
[46:23] | -Bye, Randy. -Bye. | -再见 兰迪 -再见 |
[46:28] | Don’t think about talking to her. You got it, loser? | 你想都别想再和她说话 听到了吗 白痴 |
[46:30] | -Okay. -You should put this away… | -知道了 -你把这东西放下 |
[46:32] | …because you stink. | 你太烂了 |
[46:36] | -What are you doing with Randy’s guitar? -I don’t know. | -你干嘛拿着兰迪的吉它? -我也不太清楚 |
[46:40] | -So you should give it back to him. -Okay. | -你应该还给他 -好的 |
[46:45] | Now you can get out of here. Beat it. | 现在你可以走了 快点 |
[46:58] | -You are in trouble now. -We’ll see. | -你麻烦大了 -走着瞧呗 |
[47:01] | Oh, I know we’ll see. Can you beat two pair? | 好 走着瞧 你能管上两对吗? |
[47:05] | Call me and find out. | 想知道就跟吧 |
[47:07] | Big boy puts in all his big-boy Doodles. | 哦哦 小伙子 全下了 |
[47:09] | Look at that. Me too. I’m not scared because it’s aces over kings. | 我跟 我才不怕呢 我两个A两K |
[47:15] | -Flush. -No. | -同花 -不可能 |
[47:17] | Yes. Look at all these Doodles, and they’re all mine. | 看吧 全都是我的了 |
[47:21] | -Nice. -Yeah. | -你行 -是的 |
[47:22] | -I’m gonna enjoy these. -Don’t rub it in. | -我会慢慢享用 -别显摆 |
[47:28] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个事吗? |
[47:36] | It’s about your body and how it’s changing, isn’t it? | 是不是有关你的身体 它开始变化了? |
[47:39] | -What? -Everything that’s happening to you… | -什么? -你身上发生的所有变化 |
[47:41] | …and your body now is natural. | 都是自然的 |
[47:43] | -Are you growing…? -No. No. | -你正在生长… -别 别说了 |
[47:45] | -Do you have a funny feeling…? -Stop. | -你有很奇妙的感觉吗? -别说了 |
[47:47] | -You’ll start to grow… -No. Stop talking. | -你会慢慢地长出… -不 别说了 |
[47:50] | -Okay, okay. Well, you… -That wasn’t what I was gonna ask at all. | -好吧 好吧 你… -那根本不是我想问的 |
[47:54] | -Okay. -It wasn’t even close. | -好的 -根本不靠谱 |
[47:55] | Okay. All right. Big-boy pound for not wanting to talk about puberty. | 好的 保证不再说青春期的事 |
[48:02] | Right? Yes, thank goodness. Believe me, I don’t wanna talk about it either. | 行了吧? 谢天谢地 相信我 我也不想说这个 |
[48:09] | All right. What’s up, seriously? | 好了 说真的 什么事? |
[48:11] | All right. Well… | 好 恩… |
[48:13] | …there’s this talent show coming up at my school and… | 我们学校要举行一个才艺表演赛 |
[48:17] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[48:18] | My mom thinks I should play in it, and I’m kind of… | 我妈妈想让我参加 但是我… |
[48:23] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[48:27] | Well, maybe you should play in it. | 好 我觉得你应该参加 |
[48:28] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[48:30] | Yeah, you will be great. I heard you play. You’re really good, man. | 当然 你会很棒的 我听过你弹吉他 真的很不错 |
[48:35] | And the chicks, they love guitar players. | 女孩子们 她们喜欢吉它手 |
[48:39] | -We’re back! -Hey, baby. We’re up here. | -我们回来了! -宝贝 我们在这 |
[48:43] | Don’t tell your mom I said that about girls. | 别告诉你妈妈 我说的关于女孩子们的事 |
[48:47] | -Hi, boys. How’d it go? -Hi. | -嗨 男孩们 你们怎么样了? -嗨 |
[48:49] | -Well, your son cheats. -Does not. | -你的儿子出老千 -才不会呢 |
[48:51] | -He absolutely does, and you look… -Gorgeous! | -是真的 而且你看上去… -很漂亮! |
[48:55] | You took the words right out of my mouth. | 你都知道我要说什么 |
[48:59] | You guys hungry? How about we get supper? | 你们饿了吗?我们去吃晚饭吧? |
[49:01] | Love to. | 太好了 |
[49:05] | Where’s your coat, hon? | 你的外套呢 宝贝? |
[49:10] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[49:12] | -You guys gotta go. -Is someone hurt? | -你们得先撤了 -有人受伤了吗? |
[49:15] | No, not hurt in a way that you have to be worried. | 不 你们不用担心 |
[49:17] | Both of you look beautiful. I’ll call later. I’m sorry. | 你们两看起来真的很美 我晚点打给你 对不起 |
[49:20] | -Okay… -Bye. | -好吧… -再见 |
[49:22] | Shrinking paste? Nope, not that again. Amnesia dust? No. | 缩小膏?不能用那个了 健忘粉?算了吧 |
[49:27] | Flying? Bad wing, forget it. | 飞?翅膀不好 算了吧 |
[49:29] | Oh, hey, and by the way, your all-purpose magic generator button. | 噢 嘿 你们那个万能魔法按钮 |
[49:33] | It doesn’t work. It’s broken. | 不能用 是坏的 |
[49:36] | Here’s an idea, brain-box. Why don’t you…? | 我有一个办法 聪明哥 你为什么不…? |
[49:38] | -Don’t touch my pouch. -All right. That was too much. | -不要碰我的袋袋 -好吧 够了 |
[49:40] | -What do you want? -Get out the magical invisibility spray. | -你想干什么? -拿出隐形喷雾剂 |
[49:43] | Okay? That’s relatively idiot-proof. | 好吗?这个可以防白痴 |
[49:45] | Yeah, I know that. | 不用你来说 |
[49:53] | Ignore my last comment. | 别介意 我不会说什么的 |
[50:03] | Hey, what a surprise. It doesn’t work. Your stuff stinks. | 嘿 好惊喜啊 这没用 你的东西烂透了 |
[50:08] | Nice. | 太帅了 |
[50:11] | Shame it wears off. | 真希望永远这样 |
[50:23] | Earthquake. | 地震了 |
[50:25] | -Did you hear that? -Yes! | -你听到了吗? -听到了! |
[50:27] | Ghosts! | 鬼啊! |
[50:34] | Are you lost? Can we help you? | 你迷路了吗 我们能帮你吗? |
[50:38] | How would you like a little amnesia dust? | 给你们来点健忘粉怎么样? |
[50:46] | -Where am I? -Just go to the white light, my friend. | -我在哪里? -随着白光去就行了 |
[50:49] | Just go to the white light. | 随着白光去就行了 |
[50:53] | Nice doggy. | 乖狗狗 |
[50:56] | Don’t hurt me, doggy. | 不要伤害我 小狗 |
[51:00] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[51:02] | -It’s a long and delightful story. -Where’s the tooth? | -是一个非常曲折的故事 -牙齿呢? |
[51:06] | Can I get a little help here? | 能帮帮我吗? |
[51:10] | That’ll be all. | 这样可以了 |
[51:17] | You might just be the worst tooth fairy ever. | 你是史上最烂的牙仙子 |
[51:20] | -By the way, I need some more stuff. -Stuff? | -对了 我需要补货 -补货? |
[51:22] | Stuff. The magic powder, the gunk. I need some. Notify Q. | 对 健忘粉 那些一大堆的 我要一些 |
[51:26] | -No. No more stuff. -Well, that’s brilliant. | -不行 没有更多了 -那我怎么办? |
[51:29] | I have a week and a half left. How am I supposed to do that? | 我还有一周半的时间 接下来该怎么办? |
[51:31] | Sorry, we’re running very low on funding. And would you like to know why? | 那就对不住你了 我们预算不够 你想知道原因吗? |
[51:35] | No, not really. | 不 不是很想知道 |
[51:37] | Because children aren’t believing as they used to. | 因为孩子们不再像以前那样相信了 |
[51:41] | Oh, it’s not just us. | 不只是我们 |
[51:44] | It’s unicorns, leprechauns, dragons, all those departments. Completely gone. | 还有独角兽 矮精灵 龙 他们全都不信了 |
[51:49] | If this trend continues… | 如果这种现状持续下去 |
[51:52] | …Tooth Fairyland will cease to exist. | 牙仙王国也会消失的 |
[51:54] | No child will ever again receive a visit from a tooth fairy. | 没有哪个孩子再会得到牙仙子的拜访了 |
[51:58] | -Ever. -No more visit from the tooth fairy. | -永远都不会了 -牙仙子不会再来了 |
[52:02] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[52:05] | You really don’t get it, do you? | 你真的不明白 是吗? |
[52:08] | You don’t see that children’s fantasies… | 你难道不知道孩子们的幻想 |
[52:10] | …their abilities to imagine, are important? | 他们想象的能力有多重要吗? |
[52:14] | Why, it nourishes their very souls. | 这能帮助他们心灵的成长 |
[52:17] | It’s the foundation that allows them to dream. | 只有这样他们才会去怀有梦想 |
[52:19] | Dreams are bad. They’re bad. | 梦想没有好处 没好处的 |
[52:22] | They’re useless. | 毫无用处 |
[52:27] | -You’re done. -For the week. | -你走吧 -不用再来了? |
[52:28] | No, for the night. | 不 今晚你可以走了 |
[52:30] | Unless you wish to stay for fairyoke. | 除非你想留下来 |
[52:32] | Oh, my. No. | 天啊 不 |
[52:37] | Fairyoke. Like karaoke isn’t bad enough. | 我已经受够了 |
[52:46] | Me? | 我吗? |
[52:49] | I got what you need. | 我有你所需要的东西 |
[52:53] | -What’s that? -The goods… | -那是什么? -好东西… |
[52:55] | …the stuff, package… | 好货色 |
[52:57] | …the bag, the bomb… | 袋子 炸弹之类的 |
[52:58] | …the juice, the bing, the bang, the Frisco special… | 果汁 这个啦 那个啦 |
[53:02] | …pink lady, little drummer boy… | 粉红女郎 小鼓手 |
[53:04] | -Who are you? -Ziggy. | -你是哪位? -兹吉 |
[53:06] | You can call me whatever you want. Zigman, Zigmeister… | 不过你叫我什么都行 兹兹 兹小子 |
[53:09] | -Please stop talking. -You know, they want you to fail. | -请别说了 -你知道吗?他们想让你失败 |
[53:13] | -What? -Think about it. | -你说什么? -想一想吧 |
[53:15] | You fail, they tack on more time. | 你失败了 就要做更长的时间 |
[53:17] | It’s like credit-card debt, man. They just wanna keep you paying forever. | 就像是信用卡账单一样 他们想让你永远付下去 |
[53:22] | -Yeah? -You really wanna play that game? | -是吗? -你真的想永远都呆下去吗? |
[53:27] | -So? -A thousand bucks. | -那又怎么样? -一千美元 |
[53:35] | Can I write you a check? | 我能给支票吗? |
[53:45] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[53:49] | You can see me? | 你能看见我? |
[53:53] | Oh, man. This better work. | 完了 最好这个管用 |
[53:54] | Oh, no. What is that? | 不 那是什么? |
[53:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[54:11] | What did Ziggy give me? | 兹兹给我的是什么? |
[54:13] | Big head! Really big head! | 大头怪 大头怪! |
[54:18] | -Just stay calm. -911? 911? | -冷静点 -911?911? |
[54:21] | -I just need the tooth. -There’s an alien on my porch. | -我只是想拿一颗牙 -有一个怪物在我的家门口 |
[54:34] | You are amazing. | 你真厉害 |
[54:36] | Lily is ticked off | 莉莉在发脾气 |
[54:37] | because she had to send another fairy to clean up your mess. | 她还得再派一个牙仙子收拾你的残局 |
[54:40] | I learned my lesson. Never buy black-market stuff. | 我受到教训了 不会再买黑市的货了 |
[54:43] | -I can’t go another two weeks without it. -Yes, you can, friend. | -没有那些 我不能坚持两周 -不 你可以的 朋友 |
[54:46] | You just have to surrender to a higher power… | 你只要向比你强大的人低头 |
[54:49] | …and take it one day at a time. -Hello? | -一天一天的熬过去就行了 -你好? |
[54:53] | Caseworkers decide who can see us and who can’t. | 案件负责人能决定被谁看到 |
[54:55] | Which you’d know, if you ever paid any attention… | 你本应该早点能发现 |
[54:58] | …ever listened to anything I say, but no. You’re always: | 可惜你根本不把我的话放在心里 可是 你没有 你总是… |
[55:02] | -Shut up. -Hey. My friend. | -闭嘴 -嘿 我的朋友 |
[55:05] | You really need to get yourself cleaned up. | 你该懂懂规矩了 |
[55:07] | If you want, I can give you a pamphlet. | 如果你需要 我可以给你本介绍手册 |
[55:10] | And FYI, your sentence has been extended. | 还有 通知你一下 你的刑期延长了 |
[55:12] | Lily tacked on another week, so well done. | 莉莉又延长了一个星期 干得好 |
[55:14] | -Great. Just what I need. | 太好了 正是我所需要的 |
[55:16] | -I think it is what you need, friend. | 我也认为 那是你所需要的 朋友 |
[55:19] | Listen, I can give you fresh supplies right now. | 听着 我现在能给你补货 |
[55:22] | On one condition: From now on, you follow the rules. | 有一个条件: 从现在开始 你必须服从规则 |
[55:24] | You embrace the fairy spirit. And you start listening to old muggins here. | 拥护精灵的精神 开始听老人言 |
[55:28] | Fine. I’ll be the best tooth fairy ever. | 好的 我会成为最好的牙仙子 |
[55:35] | You keep running out on me to see l-don’t-even-know-who. | 你老是半路开溜去找我都不认识的人 |
[55:38] | And then you never call, and when I do finally hear from you… | 并且你从来没打电话通知过我 当我得到你的消息的时候 |
[55:41] | …it’s to bail you out of jail. What’s going on with you? | 是到监狱来接你 你到底发生了什么事? |
[55:48] | I wanna tell you, but I can’t. | 我想要告诉你 但是我不能 |
[55:51] | -Why not? -L… | -为什么? -恩 |
[55:55] | I just can’t. | 我真的不能 |
[55:59] | I know what this is. | 我知道是什么原因了 |
[56:00] | This is you acting out. You’re afraid of commitment. | 这是你抓狂了 因为你怕承诺 |
[56:03] | You’re nervous about us getting serious. | 你担心我们之间的关系变得越来越认真 |
[56:06] | Yes. That’s it. | 是的 是这样的 |
[56:09] | You know me so well. I’m nervous about how serious we’re getting. | 你太了解我了 我担心我们之间的关系变得越来越认真了 |
[56:12] | What? | 什么? |
[56:20] | You’re a woman. And frankly, you wouldn’t understand. | 你是个女人 坦白说 你不了解的 |
[56:23] | What? | 你说什么? |
[56:26] | No. | 不 |
[56:30] | No, I’m not nervous about us getting serious. | 不 我不担心我们的关系变得认真 |
[56:32] | I wouldn’t even think about getting serious with you. | 我甚至不想跟你认真交往 |
[56:35] | What? | 什么? |
[56:41] | I freaked. And, Carly, I love you so much. | 我害怕了 凯莉 我是如此的爱你 |
[56:46] | I’m scared of messing up and I’m scared of losing you. | 我害怕把事情搞坏 我担心失去你 |
[56:54] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[56:56] | I’m so glad you could share that with me. | 真高兴你能告诉我你的想法 |
[56:59] | Where can I get some of that? | 我上哪里也弄点那种粉去 |
[57:02] | What are you doing? Are you oiling up your abs again? | 你在干什么? 是不是又在给你的肱二头肌抹油呢? |
[57:05] | -I’m coming! -Hurry up. | -我来了! -快点吧 |
[57:07] | Hey, I’ve been stepped on… | 行了 我被踩过 |
[57:09] | …flushed, bitten and arrested. | 被抽水马桶冲过 被咬过 被抓过 |
[57:11] | Will you stop complaining? You promised to embrace the fairy spirit. | 别抱怨了 行吗? 你答应过我 你会拿出精灵的精神来 |
[57:15] | Oh, I’m embracing the fairy spirit, all right. | 噢 我信奉精灵的信仰 好吧 |
[57:18] | But I’m doing it… | 但是我有我的方式 |
[57:24] | …my way. | 去实现 |
[57:26] | I’m not sure that’s in the rules. | 我不太确实这符合规定 |
[57:29] | Oh, yeah. | 哦耶 |
[58:05] | I’m just here for the tooth, sir. | 我只是来拿牙齿的 先生 |
[58:07] | Just the tooth. | 只是为了牙齿 |
[58:11] | I’ll take my glove away. | 我将拿开我的手套 |
[58:16] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[58:19] | Now, just hand over the tooth. | 现在把牙齿放在我的手上 |
[58:21] | Nice and easy. | 放松 别紧张 |
[58:25] | Let it go. | 给我 |
[58:27] | Let it go. | 给我 |
[58:29] | I said, let it go. | 我说 把它给我 |
[58:32] | Very good. You have a good night, sir. | 很好 晚安 先生 |
[58:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[58:49] | I’m the tooth fairy. | 我是牙仙子 |
[58:52] | Oh, yeah. | 哦耶 |
[59:01] | You got it? Let’s go. All right, | 好了吗? 好 开始吧 |
[59:03] | Mick, how’s life in Lansing so far for you? | 米克 在兰辛的生活怎么样? |
[59:05] | It’s been good. I’m the new blood of the team. | 很不错 我是队伍的新鲜血液 |
[59:07] | Some of these Wolves are getting long in the tooth, | 队伍里某些狼的牙齿留得有些久了 |
[59:10] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你能明白我在说什么 |
[59:11] | When you say “long in the tooth,” that would be a reference… | 你所说的”牙齿留的太久”是指 |
[59:14] | …to Derek Thompson, the Tooth Fairy. | “夺牙恶魔”德瑞·汤普森? |
[59:16] | It’s not a rivalry, you know. I respect my elders. | 你知道这不是内杠 我尊重我们的老队员 |
[59:19] | -Has Thompson taken you under his wing? -No, his wings are tattered. | -汤普森有没有照顾你? -没有 他早已经不行了 |
[59:22] | My wings are new and ready to fly, and I like to do my own thing. | 我羽翼丰盛 我喜欢靠自己 |
[59:25] | A confident, young hockey player. | 好的 你是个非常有自信的小伙子 |
[59:27] | -Good luck this afternoon. -Thank you. | -祝你下午的比赛好运 -谢谢 |
[59:29] | The Ice Wolves dump the puck and look to make a line change. | 冰狼队放弃控球 准备换人 |
[59:33] | -Mick, get ready! -Finally. | -米克 准备! -终于到我上场了 |
[59:35] | -Hey, good luck out there, buddy. -Okay. | -祝你好运 兄弟 -好的 |
[59:37] | No, I mean it. I think you’re gonna do great. | 说真的 你绝对能在场上发挥很好的 |
[59:40] | -You’re the bestest hockey player ever. -Whatever. | -你是最棒的冰球选手 -随你怎么说吧 |
[59:42] | -Mick, change, change! -Hit him, hit him! | -米克 该你了 该你了! -撞他 撞他! |
[59:45] | -Yeah. -Come on, Floyd. | -好的 -来吧 佛洛依德 |
[59:47] | Donnelly jumps into the play… | 唐纳利上场了 |
[59:49] | …and takes a cross-ice pass. The Ice Wolves… | 穿越冰场 冰狼队 |
[59:52] | charge across the blue line. Big scrum in front of the net as these two rivals | 把球运过蓝线 在网前展开激战 |
[59:56] | …start to get a little feisty with each other. | 两队的怒火一触即发 |
[1:00:17] | Oh, yeah. | 哦耶 |
[1:00:20] | All right. Here we go. Here we go. Here we go. | 好的 开始吧 开始吧 开始吧 |
[1:00:23] | The puck goes into the corner, where Nubin chases it down. | 冰球被甩到了角落 唐纳利紧追不舍 |
[1:00:26] | -What’s the matter with him? -What’s up with Donnelly? | -他怎么回事? -唐纳利怎么了? |
[1:00:29] | Get in there, Donnelly! Get in there! | 赶紧过去 唐纳利 赶紧过去! |
[1:00:33] | The puck squirts loose. Now Donnelly picks it up… | 在混战下冰球冲了出来 唐纳利前去控球 |
[1:00:36] | …skates to the point, looking to set up a play. | 滑到球前 尝试组织进攻 |
[1:00:38] | -Bring it up. Bring it up. -Hi. | -快点 快点 -嗨 |
[1:00:42] | Donnelly takes a terrible fall. | 唐纳利摔得很严重 |
[1:00:43] | -What happened there, Jim? -Who hit him? | -发生什么事了 吉姆? -谁撞到他了? |
[1:00:46] | -Someone hit him? -Anyone know who hit him? | -有人撞到他了吗? -是谁撞了他? |
[1:00:48] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:00:55] | -What is he doing? -Stop it. | -他在做什么? -快停下来 |
[1:00:59] | Is he laughing? | 他在笑吗? |
[1:01:07] | Donnelly, you okay, kid? | 唐纳利 你没事吧? |
[1:01:11] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:13] | -Are you trying to test me, kid? -Get off the ice! | -你在耍我吗? -离开场地! |
[1:01:16] | Listen, you wanna play games? You can head over to the daycare center. | 听着 你想使什么招吗? 我劝你还是回去好好坐着吧 |
[1:01:19] | Get out of here. Right now. Move it. | 离开这 快点 马上走 |
[1:01:27] | So, what’d I miss? | 哦 我错过了什么? |
[1:01:35] | Why you bark? | 你为什么在吠? |
[1:01:48] | I’m not gonna be ready. I’ll get up there and blow it. | 我还没有准备好 我上台会搞砸的 |
[1:01:51] | You’ll be fine. We just gotta keep practicing. | 你没事的 只要我们不断的练习 |
[1:01:53] | Everyone’s gonna laugh at me. Maybe I shouldn’t do this. | 每个人都会笑我的 也话我不应该做这个 |
[1:01:56] | Well, maybe they will… | 好吧 他们也许会取笑你 |
[1:01:58] | …or maybe you’ll blow the roof off the place, huh? | 或者你也可以让他们见识见识 |
[1:02:03] | Man, you’re good. But you’re not gonna find out if you quit. | 你很棒 可如果你放弃了 就不会知道结果会怎样 |
[1:02:07] | You can’t score if you don’t take the shot. | 不射门是不会得分的 |
[1:02:10] | Yeah? When was the last time you took a shot? | 是吗? 你上一次射门是什么时候 |
[1:02:19] | Listen, when I first started, I was a scorer. | 听着 刚才开始的时候我是个得分健将 |
[1:02:22] | First-round draft pick of the Devils, playing in the bigs. | 第一次在大联盟里跟恶魔队交手 |
[1:02:25] | -So, what happened? -I busted my shoulder one night in Chicago. | -之后发生了什么? -一天晚上我的肩膀在芝加哥受了伤 |
[1:02:28] | They sent me down to the minors to recover, and it took forever. | 为了恢复 他们安排我参加普通赛事 我就再也没回去过 |
[1:02:31] | I got so angry and frustrated. | 我非常生气 很受打击 |
[1:02:33] | One night, I got into it with some meathead from New Haven. | 有晚比赛我和新天堂队的人冲撞 |
[1:02:36] | Knocked out a couple of his teeth, crowd went crazy… | 我把对方的牙齿打飞了 观众疯狂了 |
[1:02:39] | …and they started calling me the Tooth Fairy, and it stuck. | 因此他们开始叫我夺牙恶魔 就这么一直叫下来了 |
[1:02:45] | And I haven’t scored in years. | 这些年我都没有得过分了 |
[1:02:52] | But I’ve got more penalty minutes than anyone else in the league. Yeah. | 不过我被罚出场的时间 比联盟里的任何球员都多 |
[1:02:57] | But, like, isn’t your shoulder all healed now? | 可你的肩膀不是早就好了吗? |
[1:03:00] | It’s just not the same. | 跟以前不一样了 |
[1:03:02] | But how do you know? You don’t even try. | 你怎么知道不如以前了?你又没有试过 |
[1:03:06] | You can’t score if you don’t take the shot. | 如果你不射门 就不会得分 |
[1:03:13] | I’ll tell you what. I will if you will. | 好 只要你参加表演 我就再去试一试 |
[1:03:22] | Okay. I’ll take that deal. | 好呀 成交 |
[1:03:28] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:03:30] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[1:03:32] | And another tooth. | 又一颗牙齿 |
[1:03:41] | Hey. That must be good. | 感觉不错吧 |
[1:03:43] | That moment when you hand over the tooth. | 当你把牙齿交给她的时候 |
[1:03:46] | Not that I’m interested. Just wondering, you know, how it felt. | 我不感兴趣 只是想知道这是什么感觉 |
[1:03:50] | -Why don’t you find out? | 你为什么不自己去感受一下? |
[1:03:52] | -We’ve been through this. I’m not winged. | 我不是告诉你了吗 我没有翅膀 |
[1:03:53] | Okay. Explain to me one more time. Why can’t you have wings? | 好吧 再给我解释一下 为什么你没翅膀 |
[1:03:56] | -Do you know nothing about fairy evolution? | 你不知道精灵进化论吗? |
[1:03:58] | -Fairy evolution. Who wrote that… | 精灵进化论 谁写的? |
[1:04:00] | …Charles Darwing? | 查尔斯·达尔文? |
[1:04:02] | Inspired. Brilliant. | 有创意 很聪明 |
[1:04:04] | According to fairy evolution, some fairies can grow wings and some can’t. | 根据精灵进化理论 有些长翅膀 而有一些不长 |
[1:04:08] | And I’m one of the unlucky ones. | 而我就是那些不长的 |
[1:04:10] | Tracy, you don’t have to have wings to be a tooth fairy. | 特雷斯 你不需要翅膀 也能成为牙仙子 |
[1:04:13] | -Hey, remember, you’ve got all of this. -That is true. | -你的才能早已经足够了 -我也这么觉得 |
[1:04:17] | Somewhere in there, you gotta show them your strengths. | 你得展现你的优点 |
[1:04:20] | Speed, agility, flexibility. | 速度 敏捷 灵活 |
[1:04:23] | Right. And how am I gonna do that? | 好吧 我怎么才能做到? |
[1:04:26] | Around the cones, around the cones. Quick feet, quick feet. | 绕过障碍物 绕过障碍物 脚下快一点 脚下快一点 |
[1:04:37] | No. Come back. Come back. | 不 你给我回来 给我回来 |
[1:04:41] | Where are you going? | 你在做什么? |
[1:04:42] | -Look at the size. -Get over the fence. | -这些太高了 -翻过这些栅栏 |
[1:04:44] | It’s 3 feet high. You’re 8 feet tall. Go back. | 它只有3英尺 你8英尺高 回去 |
[1:04:52] | -A dinosaur! -No, it’s not. | -恐龙! -不 不是的 |
[1:04:54] | What the heck? | 那它是什么? |
[1:05:01] | Come on. Over the fence. | 过来 越过栅栏 |
[1:05:05] | I’m all right. I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 我没事 |
[1:05:07] | -You okay? -No. Good night. | -你没事吗? -不 晚安 |
[1:05:14] | -It’s a child! -Why’d you hit the kid? | -是个孩子! -你为什么打小孩? |
[1:05:15] | They’ve got matching robes. It’s my worst nightmare. | 他们穿的是情侣睡衣 这跟我最恐怖的恶梦里一样 |
[1:05:22] | -Don’t drop me. -Yeah. | -不要害我摔倒了 -好的 |
[1:05:25] | I got it. I got it. | 可以了 可以了 |
[1:05:26] | I’m there. I’m not there. | 我到了 我没到 |
[1:05:36] | You look like a beautiful reindeer with your legs. | 你就像一只美丽的驯鹿 |
[1:05:39] | You’re prancing, you’re prancing. | 你在跳跃 你在跳跃 |
[1:05:43] | Not on the kid, on yourself. | 别喷小孩子 喷你自己 |
[1:05:45] | Amnesia dust. Amnesia dust. | 健忘粉 健忘粉 |
[1:06:02] | Yeah! | 漂亮! |
[1:06:06] | Dust, dust, dust. Up. | 撒粉 撒粉 撒粉 跳上去 |
[1:06:18] | You sound great. You’re gonna kill them tomorrow night. | 太棒了 你明晚肯定会大获成功的 |
[1:06:21] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得这个怎么样? |
[1:06:29] | Nice. That is bigtime. Randy Harris. Talent show. | 很棒 兰迪·哈里斯 才艺表演 |
[1:06:34] | -I like that slot too. -You think I could be a famous rock star? | -海报也设计的不错 -你说我会成为出名的摇滚明星吗? |
[1:06:38] | Like Clapton or Hendrix or Stevie Ray Vaughan? | 像克莱普顿 里克斯 或者史蒂维·雷·沃恩那样? |
[1:06:41] | -You want it straight? -Yeah. | -想听实话吗? -嗯 |
[1:06:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:47] | You’re getting pretty good, right? | 你现在已经弹得很好了 对吧? |
[1:06:49] | So let’s say you keep working at it really hard. | 假如你继续这样非常非常努力地练习 |
[1:06:52] | Then let’s say you become the best 13-year-old guitarist… | 再假如你成了附近13岁小孩里最棒的吉他手 |
[1:06:55] | …in your neighborhood. Here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[1:06:57] | Remember there are a lot of neighborhoods… | 你要知道有很多很多人 |
[1:06:59] | …with a lot of 13-year-old guitarists. | 也有很多和你一样的13岁小孩 |
[1:07:01] | But somewhere, there’s a 12-year-old who’s shredding it. | 或许其他地方的12岁小孩也很厉害 |
[1:07:04] | I mean, he is killing that guitar. | 我的意思是他真的是超级厉害 |
[1:07:12] | Yeah? | 然后呢? |
[1:07:15] | You know what? Yeah. It’s possible. | 你知道吧?是的 这是有可能的 |
[1:07:20] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:07:22] | Go get them. | 去露一手吧 |
[1:07:25] | Late in the third period, Ice Wolves down four to three… | 比赛进行到了第三节 冰狼队以3比4落后箭队 |
[1:07:28] | …to the Arrows. Donnelly is getting a breather, | 唐纳利透过气来了 |
[1:07:30] | but having another great game. | 但是还有硬仗在等着 |
[1:07:32] | The Arrows leading scorer, Crosley, takes the pass, and he is on the move. | 箭队的主得分手克罗斯里接下传球并开始推进 |
[1:07:36] | Mickey, your line’s up. | 小米 到你上了 |
[1:07:37] | All right, old man. Got a fresh pair of Depends on? | 怎么 老家伙 有没新的防御招数? |
[1:07:40] | You never know, kid. I just might surprise you. | 你绝对想不到 小鬼 会让你大吃一惊 |
[1:07:43] | Ice Wolves dump the puck into the Arrows’ zone, change lines on the fly… | 冰狼队把球打入箭队的防守区域 准备替换队员 |
[1:07:47] | …as the coach throws Donnelly back in the game. | 教练重新把唐纳利放进了场内 |
[1:07:52] | Allegheny’s got the puck in their own zone. They’re crossing the blue line. | 阿里格尼在他们自己的半场拿到球 直奔冰狼队的禁区 |
[1:07:55] | Change! Change! | 换人! 换人! |
[1:07:59] | And here comes Thompson off the bench, replacing Goff. | 德瑞·汤普森进场了 换下了高夫 |
[1:08:09] | Thompson knocks Crosley flat on his back… | 汤普森将克罗斯里撞飞在了地上 |
[1:08:11] | …and kicks the puck in the neutral zone, where Browley picks it up. | 把球传到中立区 布朗利拿到了球 |
[1:08:14] | Thompson jumps back into the play as Donnelly weaves around Crosley. | 汤普森重回战局 唐纳利在克罗斯里身边穿梭 |
[1:08:19] | Now Thompson takes a pass right on his stick as Donnelly flashes into the play. | 汤普森接过球 而唐纳利也到位了 |
[1:08:24] | It’s a two-on-one with Thompson of all people leading the rush. | 现在处于二对一的形势 两个人赶往禁区 |
[1:08:27] | Pass it! | 传球! |
[1:08:28] | Donnelly’s screaming for the puck, but Thompson won’t give it up. | 唐纳利在叫喊着要球 但是汤普森不给 |
[1:08:31] | -Pass. -Pass it! Pass it! | -传球 -传球! 传球! |
[1:08:34] | Pass! | 传球 |
[1:08:35] | Thompson looks to pass. | 汤普森要传球了 |
[1:08:37] | No, he fakes the pass. | 不 他没有传球 |
[1:08:40] | He’s got the top shelf wide open. | 他转移了注意力 球门向他大开 |
[1:08:42] | -Mickey’s open! Pass it! -Pass. | -米克有机会!传球! -传球 |
[1:08:48] | No! | 不! |
[1:08:52] | -What a hit on Thompson. -What is he thinking? | -汤普森被撞倒了 -他在想什么? |
[1:09:00] | The Arrows have numbers, coming up the ice. | 箭队开始全力进攻 |
[1:09:02] | -They shoot, they score! -Damn it. | -射门 进了! -该死的 |
[1:09:07] | Jim, it looked like Thompson was actually gonna shoot, and he just choked. | 吉姆 刚才汤普森好像都准备好射门了 可他却愣在那里了 |
[1:09:26] | You’re not a hockey player. You’re a sideshow attraction! | 你根本不是一个冰球选手 你就是个哗众取宠的人 |
[1:09:31] | You know what? Why don’t you watch tomorrow’s game from the bench? | 知道吗?明天的比赛你就坐板凳上看吧 |
[1:09:35] | You bum. | 废物一个 |
[1:09:37] | Come on, boys. Come on now. | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:09:39] | Here we go. Here we go. Come on, let’s start up. | 咱们走 咱们走 走吧 准备下一场比赛 |
[1:09:48] | Oh, great. | 噢 太好了 |
[1:10:00] | Hey, honey. How was your game? | 嘿 亲爱的 比赛怎么样? |
[1:10:02] | -Not good. -Derek, guess what. | -不是很好 -德瑞 你猜怎样 |
[1:10:04] | -I have another loose tooth. -Good for you, honey. | -我又掉了一颗牙了 -那很好啊 小宝贝 |
[1:10:07] | -What’s the matter, hon? -Everything. | -怎么了 亲爱的? -事事不顺 |
[1:10:09] | -Nothing. You know, forget it. -Can we go practice now? | -没什么 算了吧 -我们去练习吧? |
[1:10:13] | Can we skip today’s session? I just don’t have it in me. | 我们今天休息一天吧 我没什么兴致 |
[1:10:16] | -The talent show is tomorrow. -You’ll be fine. | -可以是明天就要表演了 -你没事的 |
[1:10:18] | -I need one more run through… -No, you don’t. | -我需要再练习一下… -不 你不需要了 |
[1:10:21] | No, I do need it. | 我真的需要 |
[1:10:22] | I just need a little more practice. Just so I can get it down. | 我只需要再练习一下就行了 |
[1:10:25] | It doesn’t matter what you do in the show. | 你才艺表演得怎么样都没关系 |
[1:10:27] | You’ll never be a famous rock star. | 你不会成为摇滚明星的 |
[1:10:29] | You’ll just be another kid with a guitar. | 你只不过是一个弹吉它的孩子 |
[1:10:31] | Do yourself a favor and give it up. | 算帮你自己一个忙 放弃吧 |
[1:10:32] | -Derek. -Look, I’m sorry… | -德瑞 -哦 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:34] | …but it’s for his own good. Trust me. | 可这是为他好 相信我 |
[1:10:39] | No! | 不! |
[1:10:48] | Come on, Tess. Tess, let’s go. | 走吧 德丝 德丝 我们走吧 |
[1:10:50] | -What is wrong with you? -Look, I had a bad day. | -你是怎么了? -我今天很不顺 |
[1:10:53] | -Had a bad day? -I had a bad day, okay? | -你不顺? -我今天不顺 行了吧? |
[1:10:55] | No. No, that is not okay. | 不 不 不行 |
[1:10:57] | You are never gonna speak to my children again. | 你永远都不要再和我的孩子们说话 |
[1:11:00] | We are done. | 我们完了 |
[1:11:03] | Carly. | 凯莉 |
[1:11:04] | You know what your problem is, Derek? You can’t say “what if.” | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 德瑞? 你说不出”假如” |
[1:11:11] | And you never will. | 你永远也不会说 |
[1:11:35] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:11:39] | Okay, okay, okay. All right. | 好了 好了 好了 行了 |
[1:11:45] | Who wants to hear some good news? | 谁想听到好消息? |
[1:11:48] | I do. Come on. | 我要听 过来 |
[1:11:52] | -Why are you here? -Lily gave me this. | -你来这里干嘛? -莉莉给我这个 |
[1:11:58] | -Only a permit, but I’m on the way. | 只是一张执照 但我算开始上路了 |
[1:11:59] | -ok,You should be on your way out. | 那好 你应该上离开我家的路 |
[1:12:02] | -I’m going to bed. -It’s thanks to you. | -我要去睡觉了 -我可要谢谢你 |
[1:12:04] | We’ve gotta celebrate. I know a place where the hot fairy godmothers hang. | 我们要庆祝一下 我知道一个美仙子们会去的地方 |
[1:12:07] | Are you out of your mind? I just lost everything that’s important to me. | 你疯掉了吗? 我刚失去我生命中最重要的一切 |
[1:12:11] | My girlfriend, those kids, and I probably hung up my skates for good. | 我的女朋友和她的孩子 说不定连饭碗也没有了 |
[1:12:15] | All because, like an idiot, I bought into your tooth-fairy garbage. | 全都是因为我像傻瓜一样相信你们那套牙仙理论 |
[1:12:18] | Look where it’s gotten me. | 结果呢 把我变成什么了 |
[1:12:22] | You make one effort and it doesn’t work out… | 这么多年你就尝试了一次 结果没有效果 |
[1:12:24] | …and suddenly you’re just gonna give up? | 然后就要放弃了? |
[1:12:26] | It’s not supposed to be that easy, and you know it. | 事情不会想象中的那么简单 你知道的 |
[1:12:32] | I’ll tell you what I do know. I know that you don’t have wings. | 我来告诉你我知道什么 我知道你没翅膀 |
[1:12:38] | So that means you can’t fly. | 意思就是说你不能飞 |
[1:12:40] | That also means that you can never, ever, ever be a tooth fairy. | 那也意味着你将来 过去 永远 也不能成为一个牙仙子 |
[1:12:46] | What happens if you try to escape out a 10-story building? I’ll tell you what. | 如果你要从十层高楼逃脱会怎样 我来告诉你吧 |
[1:12:50] | Splat, just like that. | 啪啦 就像这样 |
[1:13:01] | You know what’s really sad? | 你知道什么是最可悲的吗? |
[1:13:03] | The person you hurt the most with all your dream-killing… | 你扼杀梦想 受到伤害最深的 |
[1:13:06] | …is not Randy or Carly or even me. | 不是兰迪 不是凯莉 也不是我 |
[1:13:09] | It’s you. | 是你自己 |
[1:13:12] | -Get out. -Fine. | -滚 -好 |
[1:13:15] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:13:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:13:21] | I’m going to bed. | 我睡觉去了 |
[1:13:24] | One twenty-four left in the third period… | 第三节比赛还剩下1分24秒 |
[1:13:26] | …with the Ice Wolves still trailing one to nothing. | 冰狼队始终0比1落后 |
[1:13:29] | And Derek Thompson is still completely in the coach’s doghouse. | 德瑞·汤普森依然还是坐在教练的冷板凳上 |
[1:13:33] | -I don’t think he’s seen a second of ice time. -Here we go, here we go. | -我认为整场比赛都不会看见他上场了 -快 快 |
[1:13:37] | As he has all game, Andreas Petrenko, the Mute Brute… | 所有比赛可能都会这样 安德烈·特林克莱 |
[1:13:40] | …continues to replace Thompson on the first line. | 继续取代汤普森站在开球线上 |
[1:13:44] | Face-off won by the Lumbermen. | 葛罗福密斯赢得开球 |
[1:13:48] | What a hit! | 撞得漂亮! |
[1:13:49] | Donnelly steals the puck, and now he’s rushing up the ice short-handed. | 唐纳利抢到了球 他冲向空荡荡的对方防守区 |
[1:13:53] | -Only Coletta can get back. -Let’s go, Mick. Let’s go, Mick. | -这时候只有克里特能回球 -加油 米克 加油 米克 |
[1:13:59] | This is classic. Every move Donnelly makes… | 太经典了 唐纳利的每一个动作 |
[1:14:01] | …Coletta’s got an answer. | 都比克里特敏捷 |
[1:14:03] | Donnelly shoots to his left. | 唐纳利从左面射门 |
[1:14:05] | He’s got Coletta out of position and Donnelly moves around him. | 他让克里特偏离位置 唐纳利绕过他 |
[1:14:08] | He’s got the defenseman beat. He shoots! | 他突破防守队员 他射门了! |
[1:14:12] | Hits the crossbar. | 打在门柱上了 |
[1:14:16] | What happened? They blew the whistle. | 怎么回事?裁判吹了哨子 |
[1:14:18] | Back behind the play, Jim, Petrenko got sucker-punched… | 特林克莱从后面对对手摆了一道 |
[1:14:21] | …and I don’t think he’s getting up. | 他看起来不行了 |
[1:14:31] | Thompson. | 汤普森 |
[1:14:33] | Go. | 上 |
[1:14:36] | Go. | 上 |
[1:14:48] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们继续 |
[1:14:49] | The Ice Wolves have less than a minute to score… | 冰狼队只剩下不到一分钟 如果得分 |
[1:14:52] | …and send this game into overtime. | 就可以打延时赛 |
[1:14:54] | Off the face-off, it’s Plattsburgh with the puck. | 普拉茨堡拿到了球 |
[1:14:57] | And they start their drive as the clock winds down. | 对方开始拖延 时间正在倒数 |
[1:15:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:01] | It looks to me like Thompson is just going through the motions out there. | 吉姆·汤普森似乎一点心思都没有 |
[1:15:05] | Oh, my! Thompson just got leveled. | 我的天啊 汤普森被撞趴在地上 |
[1:15:08] | How could that not be a penalty? He just got crushed. | 裁判竟然没有吹哨子 明显是冲撞犯规 |
[1:15:16] | I think the Tooth Fairy just got a taste of his own medicine. | 我想”夺牙恶魔”尝到了被撞的滋味 |
[1:16:30] | Look at Thompson, Jim. | 快看汤普森 吉姆 |
[1:16:32] | He looks like he’s got some jump back in those legs. | 看来他的气势好像回来了 |
[1:16:35] | Thompson’s rushing across the ice, and I don’t think it’s to make friends. | 汤普森直奔他的敌人 我认为他来者不善 |
[1:16:39] | Well, this is gonna hurt. | 这下可会有人受伤 |
[1:16:42] | No! He pulled up, Jim. He didn’t throw a check. | 他停住了 吉姆 他没有撞 |
[1:16:45] | Incredible! | 真是难以置信! |
[1:16:47] | He steals the puck and now is barreling down the ice. | 他得到球权 现在他在冰上运球 |
[1:16:50] | -Look at him go. -Ellis can’t keep up with Thompson. | -快看他 -艾利斯根本跟不上他 |
[1:16:53] | He’s making moves we haven’t seen in a long time. | 他的动作 我们太久没有见过了 |
[1:16:56] | Who is that guy? | 那家伙怎么变了样? |
[1:16:58] | Thompson only has one defender to beat. | 汤普森面前只剩下一个防守队员了 |
[1:17:02] | He takes the stick to the face. | 他被球杆打到了 |
[1:17:04] | -I think he’s going down. -No, he stays on his feet. | -他要倒下了 -没有 他继续进攻 |
[1:17:07] | He’s gonna shoot! | 他要射门了! |
[1:17:11] | He shoots! | 射门了! |
[1:17:16] | He scores! | 得分! |
[1:17:23] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:17:28] | Yeah. All right, nice shot. | 哦 天啊 好球 |
[1:17:38] | Derek Thompson has not taken a shot in nine years. | 德瑞·汤普森已经九年没射门了 |
[1:17:41] | In one of the most amazing shots I’ve ever seen, it ties it up at one all. | 这是我所见过的一个最漂亮的进球 |
[1:17:46] | Call me the Mayor of Shockville. Let’s do it again. | 让我们再重温一次 |
[1:17:53] | Hey, old man. | 嘿 老家伙 |
[1:17:55] | Not bad. | 不赖啊 |
[1:18:02] | -Yeah, Derek. -Nice shot, dude. | -漂亮 德瑞 -射得漂亮 |
[1:18:04] | Way to go. | 厉害 |
[1:18:10] | And here we go. | 继续比赛 |
[1:18:12] | We’re under 20 seconds as both teams head to the center line for a face-off. | 时间只剩20秒 两队都去中场准备抢球 |
[1:18:24] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[1:18:30] | The Ice Wolves win the drop. | 冰狼队抢到了球权 |
[1:18:32] | There’s a cross-ice pass to Thompson, who ices it. | 传给了汤普森 他把球打出了界 |
[1:18:35] | -Why would he do that? -I have no idea, Jim. | -他为什么会那么做? -我不知道 吉姆 |
[1:18:38] | No, I can’t leave now. This is my last chance to actually play the game… | 我现在不能走 此刻是我找回当初那种 |
[1:18:42] | …to go out the way I came in. | 打好冰球的感觉的最后机会了 |
[1:18:44] | I could cover for you. After what I’ve seen, you deserve it. | 我可以代你去 我想你值得我去替你效劳 |
[1:18:47] | Thompson, what are you doing? Who’s he talking to? | 汤普森 你在做什么?他在和谁说话? |
[1:18:49] | Aren’t you a trainee? Isn’t that breaking the rules? | 你不是还在实习吗? 这不违反规则吗? |
[1:18:52] | Please, I’ve learned from the best. | 拜托 我可是拜了最棒的师傅 |
[1:18:54] | But I do think you should look at the address before you decide. | 不过 你在你决定之前 你应该看一下地址 |
[1:19:05] | It’s Carly’s house. | 是凯莉的家 |
[1:19:06] | Hey, 14. Come on. Let’s go. | 14号 快点上场 |
[1:19:09] | Thompson, get back in the game. | 汤普森 回到比赛中去 |
[1:19:11] | -I can go. Lily does not have to know. -But I’ll know. | -我可以替你去 莉莉不会知道的 -但是我知道 |
[1:19:17] | This is my house to take care of. | 那是我的份内事 |
[1:19:41] | -Let’s do this. -How? You can’t fly. | -我们走 -怎么走?你不会飞 |
[1:19:45] | Good time to learn. | 是学的好时机了 |
[1:19:47] | I knew you had it in you. | 我就知道你可以 |
[1:19:58] | Go get them. | 快去吧 |
[1:20:08] | You wanna fly, you gotta believe. | 你想飞 你就要相信自己 |
[1:21:11] | No need to panic. It’s just a giant amnesia gun. | 不要害怕 这只是一个健忘粉大炮 |
[1:21:14] | It’s painless. You won’t remember a thing. | 不会痛的 你会忘记一切 |
[1:21:21] | Don’t you forget about me | 别忘了我哦 |
[1:21:25] | You will. | 你会忘记的 |
[1:21:28] | Good luck finding your cars. | 祝你们能顺利找到自己的车子 |
[1:21:55] | Tess? | 德丝? |
[1:21:58] | Derek. | 德瑞 |
[1:22:00] | -Hi, honey. -Hi, Derek. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 德瑞 |
[1:22:04] | I like your costume. | 你的衣服不错 |
[1:22:08] | I have to tell you something. | 我必须和你说 |
[1:22:11] | I was wrong. | 以前是我不对 |
[1:22:13] | The tooth fairy is real… | 牙仙子是真的… |
[1:22:17] | …and it’s me. | …我就是 |
[1:22:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:22:22] | No, honey, I’m not talking about the hockey Tooth Fairy. | 不 亲爱的 我不是在说夺牙恶魔 |
[1:22:27] | I’m the real tooth fairy. | 我是真正的牙仙子 |
[1:22:30] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[1:22:44] | You are the real tooth fairy. | 你是真正的牙仙子 |
[1:22:46] | -It’ll just be our secret, okay? -Okay. | -这是我们之间的秘密 好吗? -好吧 |
[1:23:34] | Randy? | 兰迪? |
[1:23:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[1:23:41] | I have to talk to you. | 我必须和你谈谈 |
[1:23:44] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:23:46] | Listen, those things I said yesterday? | 听着 昨天我所说的事情 |
[1:23:51] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[1:23:54] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[1:23:56] | You gotta keep playing guitar. | 你继续弹吉它吧 |
[1:23:59] | You’re really good. | 你弹的真的很不错 |
[1:24:01] | And nothing you love doing that much could ever be a waste of time. | 只要是你喜欢做的事情 就不是浪费时间 |
[1:24:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:24:23] | Even if I wanted to, I can’t. | 即使我想弹 也不行了 |
[1:24:27] | I smashed my guitar, remember? | 我摔了我的吉它 你不记得了吗? |
[1:24:30] | Tonight is the talent show. | 今晚就是才艺表演了 |
[1:24:36] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[1:24:55] | Maybe this’ll help. | 可能这个能帮到你 |
[1:24:59] | It’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[1:25:00] | How…? How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[1:25:03] | All-purpose magic generator. | 万年魔法棒 |
[1:25:08] | -What are you wearing? -You’ll find out. | -你穿的是什么? -一会你就知道了 |
[1:25:10] | In the meantime, put some clothes on. We can still make the talent show, okay? | 同时 穿上衣服 我们去参加才艺表演 好吗? |
[1:25:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:25:21] | Derek? | 德瑞? |
[1:25:23] | Mommy, Derek is the tooth fairy. | 妈咪 德瑞是牙仙子 |
[1:25:35] | You rented a fairy costume to make it up to Tess. | 你租了精灵的服装来补偿德丝 |
[1:25:40] | Yes. That’s what I did. | 是的 我是这么做的 |
[1:25:46] | Hey, Mom. Derek got me a new guitar, and he’s taking me to the talent show. | 妈妈 德瑞给了我一把新吉它 现在带我去参加才艺表演 |
[1:25:50] | What time is it? You’ll never make it. | 都几点了 你赶不上了 |
[1:25:52] | -It’s gotta… -Don’t worry about that. We can make it. | -必须是… -不用担心 我们可以赶上的 |
[1:25:55] | You, that way. You guys, go up and get dressed, and we’ll see you over there. | 你去那边 你们到楼上穿衣服 我们一会儿见 |
[1:26:01] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[1:26:03] | -Where’s your car? -No car. Let’s go. | -你的车呢? -没有车 我们走了 |
[1:26:07] | Hang on! | 抓稳了! |
[1:26:12] | -How is this happening? -It’s okay. It’s okay. | -这怎么回事? -没事的 放心 |
[1:26:15] | Yeah, but like how is it possible? | 好 这怎么可能? |
[1:26:16] | It all started one night. I got a summons underneath my pillow. | 起因是有天晚上 我的枕头底出现一张传票 |
[1:26:20] | -What is a summons? -A summons is like an invitation. | -传票是什么? -传票就像邀请函 |
[1:26:22] | -I got an invitation to Fairyland. -Fairyland? | -我得到了精灵国的邀请 -精灵国? |
[1:26:25] | It’s where I got these wings. I met this guy up there named Tracy. | 在那里我有了翅膀 我认识了特雷斯 |
[1:26:28] | He looks like a walking toothpick with the eyes of a big tuna. | 他看起来像长着鱼眼的牙签 |
[1:26:31] | By the way, I can shrink myself down to 6 inches. | 还有 我可以缩小到6英寸那么小 |
[1:26:36] | Pretty good. | 太棒了 |
[1:26:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:26:48] | I’m sorry, buddy, but I’ve already broken enough rules. | 对不起 伙计 我已经了破坏很多规则 |
[1:27:01] | Randy, there you are. We’ve been looking all over for you. | 兰迪 你在这呢 我们在到处找你 |
[1:27:04] | Get in there and tune up. Come on. | 快点进来 上台表演 |
[1:27:08] | -Another tooth. -Thank you. | -又一颗牙齿 -谢谢 |
[1:27:10] | You’re welcome. I’ve got a concert to get to. | 不客气 我得赶去听个音乐会 |
[1:27:12] | No, you skirted quite a few rules tonight, Mr. Thompson. | 汤普森先生 今晚你违反了不少的规则 |
[1:27:15] | But I took care of Carly, I dusted Randy… | 凯莉并不知道 兰迪也已经忘记了 |
[1:27:18] | …and Tess, she’s only 6, so pretty soon she’ll forget. | 德丝 她才6岁 很快她就会忘记的 |
[1:27:21] | And even if she doesn’t, at least now she’ll… | 即使她不忘记 但是至少现在她会 |
[1:27:24] | She’ll always… | 她会一直… |
[1:27:27] | Always what? | 一直什么? |
[1:27:35] | She will always believe… | 她会一直相信 |
[1:27:39] | …like I will. | 就像我会相信一样 |
[1:27:41] | I get it. Dreams are good. For everyone. | 我懂了 有梦想是好的 对所有人来说都是好的 |
[1:27:51] | Mr. Thompson… | 汤普森先生 |
[1:27:55] | …I hereby relieve you of tooth-fairy duty. | 我正式宣布 你被释放了 |
[1:28:05] | -You’re good. -She’s a pro. | -你真厉害 -她是专业的 |
[1:28:07] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:28:09] | Put that away. | 握什么手啊 |
[1:28:19] | L… I tend not to do the whole physical contact thing. | 呃 我不太喜欢身体接触 |
[1:28:22] | Oh, you like me. I know you like me. | 你喜欢我 我知道你喜欢我 |
[1:28:25] | You do the whole distant administrator demeanor thing… | 你故意装作高高在上官僚样 我很理解 |
[1:28:27] | …which I understand, but somewhere in there, you like me. | 但是在内心深处 你是喜欢我的 |
[1:28:35] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:28:36] | …let’s not get frisky. | 别闹了 |
[1:28:39] | -I really gotta go. -Yeah. Could you wait just one second? | -我真的要走了 -能再等一下吗? |
[1:28:43] | Tracy, I need another word with you. | 特雷斯 我跟你说句话 |
[1:28:47] | What’s this about? | 有关什么? |
[1:28:48] | Anybody that can rehabilitate Mr. Thompson… | 有能力改变汤普森先生的人 |
[1:28:51] | …more than deserves… | 肯定值得拥有 |
[1:28:54] | …these. | 这个 |
[1:29:04] | Are these? | 这是? |
[1:29:06] | It’s your wings, Tracy. | 这是你的翅膀 特雷斯 |
[1:29:08] | Wear them with pride… | 骄傲的戴着他们 |
[1:29:10] | …every time you collect a new tooth. | 去完成你的工作吧 |
[1:29:13] | -You’re a tooth fairy, buddy. -I got my wings. | -兄弟 你是牙仙子了 -我有了属于自己的翅膀 |
[1:29:15] | You got your wings. | 是的 你有翅膀了 |
[1:29:18] | Here. You need this. | 你需要这个 |
[1:29:19] | Little bag. I don’t know why I’m speaking like this. | 小包包 我不知道为什么我说话语调是这样的 |
[1:29:27] | No? | 不要? |
[1:29:30] | Thank you, milady. | 真的谢谢你 |
[1:29:32] | This is great and I’m proud of you. | 太好了 我以你为荣 |
[1:29:34] | You’re the tallest tooth fairy in the world. | 你会世界上长得最高的牙仙子 |
[1:29:36] | But I gotta go. Somebody’s gotta poof me down. | 但是我必需要走了 谁能送我下去吗 |
[1:29:39] | Tracy, would you like to do the honors or shall I? | 特雷西 是你还是我来做这么荣耀的事呢 |
[1:29:44] | -Oh, so honors? Oh, a gift. Yeah. -I’m afraid not. | -什么荣耀 是礼物吗 -恐怕不是 |
[1:29:50] | You’re not gonna remember anything that happened in Fairyland. | 你会忘记所有在精灵王国发生的事情 |
[1:29:53] | -Why? -Because that’s just the way we do it. | -为什么? -因为我们必须这么做 |
[1:30:00] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远也不会忘记你的 |
[1:30:06] | I can’t believe you showed up at the rink. | 我不敢相信你去看了我的比赛 |
[1:30:10] | It’s just the way we do things. | 我们就是这么做事的 |
[1:30:15] | Thank you, Tracy, for everything. | 谢谢 特雷斯 为你所做的一切事 |
[1:30:22] | You big four-eyed giraffe. | 你这个四眼长颈鹿 |
[1:30:24] | Go back to the zoo. | 赶紧回到动物园去 |
[1:30:28] | And you get that head back to Easter Island. | 你赶紧把你那像鸡蛋的头拿回复活岛去 |
[1:30:33] | Hammer brothers are still in town. | 肌肉兄弟还在 |
[1:30:35] | Let me meet those guys. | 让我来看看这些兄弟 |
[1:30:40] | -You’re my man. -And you are my fairy. | -你是我的好兄弟 -你是好精灵 |
[1:30:43] | -Could we e-mail or something? -We should be able to e-mail each other. | -我们可以发邮件吗? -我们应该可以互相发邮件 |
[1:30:46] | 你写博客吗 我会很愿意看你的博客的 | |
[1:30:50] | -Do you Facebook? I could poke you. | 你玩Facebook?我可以给你打个招呼 |
[1:30:52] | -I’d love to be poked! | 我一定会很高兴! |
[1:30:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:31:10] | -Oh, there you are. I couldn’t find you. -Hi. | -你终于来了 我找不到你 -嗨 |
[1:31:12] | Yeah, I was just at… I was… | 耶 我刚才在…我在… |
[1:31:17] | -I am so excited. -Me too. | -我太兴奋了 -我也是 |
[1:31:22] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:31:25] | -Hi, honey. -Hi, Derek. | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 德瑞 |
[1:31:34] | Good job, Timmy! | 不错 蒂姆! |
[1:31:35] | Keep it going for our last performer of the night… | 我们继续今晚的最后一个节目 |
[1:31:38] | …Randy Harris! | 兰迪·哈里斯! |
[1:31:45] | Randy! | 兰迪! |
[1:32:16] | -Go, Randy! -Yeah! | -加油 兰迪! -加油! |
[1:33:39] | -Way to go, Randy! -Great job! | -太棒了 兰迪! -真棒! |
[1:33:51] | Randy! That’s my kid! | 兰迪 他是我的孩子! |
[1:33:57] | Hey, I was just wondering. What if we got married? | 嘿 我想知道 我们结婚会怎么样? |
[1:34:06] | What if we got married? | 我们结婚会怎么样吧? |
[1:34:11] | Did you hear what I said? | 我听到我在说什么吧? |
[1:34:14] | I said “what if.” | 我说了”如果” |
[1:34:19] | -Yes. -Yeah? | -好吧 -好 |
[1:34:30] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[1:34:33] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:34:41] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[1:35:02] | Good evening, everybody. | 大家晚上好 |
[1:35:03] | Welcome to Staples Center, the home of your Los Angeles Kings. | 欢迎来到史泰博体育中心 洛杉矶国王队的主场 |
[1:35:08] | Now let’s introduce tonight’s starting lineup for the Kings. | 现在让我们来介绍今晚国王队的上场阵容 |
[1:35:11] | 右路 13号 约翰·希勒 | |
[1:35:17] | Hey, big daddy. Just wanna shake your hand. I don’t want anything. | 你好 大块头 我只是想和你握手 不需要别的 |
[1:35:21] | Excited to see you back in the NHL right where you belong. | 很高兴你能回到你属于的国家冰球联盟 |
[1:35:24] | -Look at you now, huh? -Do I know you? | -看看现在的你? -我认识你吗? |
[1:35:26] | No, I’m just excited to see you because I believe in you, man. | 不 我只是太兴奋了 我很崇拜你! |
[1:35:29] | I believe in you, big daddy. I believe in you, Derek Thompson. | 我相信你 大块头 我相信你 德瑞·汤普森 |
[1:35:33] | In goal, number 32, Jonathan Quick. | 32号 乔纳森·夸克 |
[1:35:38] | And starting at left wing… | 从左路开始 |
[1:35:40] | …number 40, Derek Thompson. | 40号 德瑞·汤普森 |
[1:35:45] | -Yes! -I got you a few of your favorite things. | -是的! -我给你买了你最喜欢的东西 |
[1:35:47] | Oh, thank you, Jerry. | 谢谢 杰瑞 |
[1:35:49] | It’s not every day the boss asks me to go off-campus. | 不是每天老板都叫我出来的 |
[1:35:52] | It’s about time I got you out of that basement. | 我也该让你从地下室出来走走 |
[1:35:54] | -That’s cool. -Did you see him? | -太棒了 -你看到他了吗? |
[1:35:56] | -Yeah, we’re fine. -Oh, I miss him. | -是的 我们很好 -哦 我想他 |
[1:36:00] | Yes! Knock him on his bum. | 快 撞他屁股 |
[1:36:04] | It’s like a whole new you. | 你涣然一新啊 |
[1:36:06] | I don’t know why you like this. You can’t even see the ball. | 我不知道你为什么喜欢这个 你根本看不到球 |
[1:36:09] | -It’s called a puck. -Yeah, but you can’t even see it. | -这叫做冰球 -是的 但是看都看不清球 |
[1:36:11] | I mean, something that small moving that fast… | 我的意思是这么小的东西移动得这么快 |
[1:36:14] | …it’d be so much better to get closer to it. | 近一些会好点的 |
[1:36:16] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗? |
[1:36:19] | -Jerry. -I’m gonna do it. | -杰瑞 -我要去做了 |
[1:36:21] | -You’re not. -I’m gonna do it. | -你不能 -我这就去做 |
[1:36:22] | -No. No, Jerry. -I gotta do it. | -不行 不行 杰瑞 -我就去 |
[1:36:24] | I gotta do this. Okay, I’m not gonna do it. | 我就去 好吧 我不去了 |
[1:36:28] | I’m just kidding, I gotta do it. | 我只是开玩笑 我去了 |
[1:36:33] | This is gonna be cool. | 会很棒 |
[1:36:35] | I love my job! | 我喜欢我的工作! |
[1:36:50] | That was a rush. | 那可真带劲 |
[1:37:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:54] | I don’t know why I’m speaking like this. | 我不知道自己为什么要这样说话 |
[1:38:24] | Kitty, be gone! | 猫咪 走开! |
[1:38:31] | I hate this job. | 我讨厌这个工作 |
[1:39:18] | Good luck finding your cars. | 祝你们能顺利找到车子 |
[1:39:55] | My wing. My wing. | 我的翅膀 我的翅膀 |
[1:40:04] | Fairy coming through. | 精灵来了 |
[1:41:21] | I got the tooth! I got the tooth, baby! Yeah! | 我拿到牙了!我拿到牙了! |