英文名称:Top End Wedding
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | It’s a beautiful day | 在这美好的一天 |
[00:24] | for these two young people to get married. | 两位年轻人喜结连理 |
[00:33] | Daphne! | 达芙妮 |
[00:57] | Daphne! | 达芙妮 |
[01:22] | ♪ Three, six, nine The goose drank wine ♪ | ♪ 三 六 九 鹅喝了酒 ♪ |
[01:25] | ♪ The monkey chew tobacco on the streetcar line ♪ | ♪ 猴子在电车上嚼烟草 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ The line broke, the monkey got choked ♪ | ♪ 电车翻了 猴子被噎住了 ♪ |
[01:30] | ♪ And they all went to heaven in a little rowboat ♪ | ♪ 他们都坐着一只小船去了天堂 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ Clap, pat, clap, pat ♪ | ♪ 拍 拍 拍 拍 ♪ |
[01:35] | ♪ Clap, pat, clap, slap ♪ | ♪ 拍 拍 拍 拍 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ Clap, pat Clap your hands ♪ | ♪ 拍 拍拍你的手 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ Pat it on your partner’s hand Right hand ♪ | ♪ 拍在爱人的右手上 ♪ |
[01:43] | ♪ Clap, pat Clap your hands ♪ | ♪ 拍 拍拍你的手 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ Cross it with your left arm Pat your partner’s left palm ♪ | ♪ 用你的左臂轻拍你同伴的左手掌 ♪ |
[01:48] | ♪ Left palm Clap, clap ♪ | ♪ 左手掌拍 拍 ♪ |
[01:50] | ♪ Clap your hands, pat your partner’s right palm ♪ | ♪ 用你的左臂轻拍你同伴的右手掌 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ With your right palm again Clap, slap ♪ | ♪ 用你的右手再拍一次 拍一下 ♪ |
[01:55] | ♪ Clap your hands Slap your thighs ♪ | ♪拍拍你的手 拍拍你的大腿 ♪ |
[01:57] | ♪ And sing a little song, go ♪ | ♪ 唱一首小小的歌 去吧 ♪ |
[01:59] | ♪ My mother told me My mama told me ♪ | ♪ 我妈妈告诉我 ♪ |
[02:02] | ♪ If I was goody If I was goody ♪ | ♪ 如果我很乖的话 ♪ |
[02:05] | ♪ That she would buy me ♪ | ♪ 她会给我买 ♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ A rubber dolly… ♪ | ♪ 一只橡胶洋娃娃 ♪ |
[02:09] | Not now. | 别现在打过来啊 |
[02:24] | That’ll help. | 这样应该有用 |
[02:32] | Bugger! | 真要命 |
[02:56] | – You ready? – Oh! Hampton! | -准备好了吗 -汉普顿 |
[02:58] | Uh, of course. | 当然 |
[03:00] | Like that confidence. Keep that. | 我喜欢这种自信 继续保持 |
[03:04] | Actually, I’m kinda freaking out. | 实际上 我有点紧张失措了 |
[03:06] | Lauren, I’m not gonna tell you you’ll be fine. | 劳伦 我不会跟说你会没事的 |
[03:08] | Because I’m not your… | 因为我不是你的 |
[03:09] | – Mother. I know. – Really? | -妈妈 我知道 -真的吗 |
[03:11] | Because right now, you are acting like the girlie-girl | 因为你现在的表现就像个小姑娘 |
[03:14] | who doesn’t want to wear her big-girl pants. | 不想长大的小姑娘 |
[03:16] | I want to wear the big-girl pants. I do. | 我想长大 我想 |
[03:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:19] | Hide the heel, brush down your collar, | 把高跟鞋藏起来 擦下衣领 |
[03:20] | and for Pete’s sake, don’t let them see the feet. | 看在上帝份上 别让他们看见你的脚 |
[03:22] | Were you serious about our deal? | 你对我们的交易是认真的吗 |
[03:26] | Have you ever known me not to be serious? | 你什么时候见过我不认真的吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1282个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:164个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:101个,考研词汇:183个,专四词汇:143个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:365个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:34] | Really? Now we’re prosecuting old ladies? | 真的吗 现在我们要起诉老太太 |
[03:35] | What’s next, sick babies? | 接下来是谁 生病的婴儿吗 |
[03:37] | Shoplifting’s a serious crime, Ned. | 内德 入店行窃是很严重的罪行 |
[03:39] | Oh, yeah, real life-and-death stuff. | 是啊 生死攸关的事 |
[03:40] | What did she steal? Incontinence pads? | 她偷了什么 纸尿裤吗 |
[03:42] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[03:43] | – Really? – Two boxes. | -真的吗 -偷了两盒 |
[03:45] | Oh! Two boxes! Well, then! | 偷了两盒啊 那好吧 |
[03:47] | On eight separate occasions. | 在八个不同的地方偷的 |
[03:49] | Wow. That’s a very leaky bladder. | 那她的膀胱就很有问题了 |
[03:51] | Regardless, can we just let her have them? | 不管怎样 我们能让她留着那些纸尿裤吗 |
[03:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:54] | When she needs to go, she needs to go. | 她要是想尿出来也挡不住啊 |
[03:56] | Then she needs to pay for them. | 那么她就需要付钱买下来 |
[03:58] | You really want to take her to court, don’t you? | 你真想起诉她 是吗 |
[04:01] | I want you to take her to court, Ned. | 内德 我是让你起诉她 |
[04:04] | That’s your job. | 这是你的工作 |
[04:11] | Would you like some tissues, Mrs Ruthers? | 您要来点纸巾吗 罗格斯太太 |
[04:14] | No, no, no. T-tissues for the eyes, not for down… | 不不不 纸巾是给您擦眼泪的 |
[04:17] | ..your… leaky bladder. | 不是给您解决膀胱问题的 |
[04:28] | Case dismissed. | 此案驳回 |
[04:30] | I dismiss. You can’t dismiss! | 我才能驳回案件 你不能驳回 |
[04:32] | I just did. | 我刚就这么做了 |
[04:33] | – Did he? – No. | -他驳回了吗 -没有 |
[04:34] | – You can’t say that! She does! – I just said that! | -你不能这么说 她说了 -我刚说了 |
[04:36] | The charges are dropped. | 指控撤销了 |
[04:37] | You can go home now, Mrs Ruthers. | 你现在可以回家了 罗格斯太太 |
[04:39] | You can’t do that! She says that! | 你不能这样做 她说了 |
[04:41] | Yes, I can! | 不 我可以 |
[04:44] | – Can I? – Um… I… | -我可以吗 -我 |
[04:46] | No! The answer is no! | 不行 就是不行 |
[04:49] | My office. | 去我的办公室 |
[04:56] | – Sugar? – No, thank you. | -加糖吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Actually, yes, please. | 还是加点吧 |
[05:04] | Actually, no. No, I’m gonna be good. | 要不 还是不用加了吧 |
[05:14] | You know why your dad was a great lawyer? | 你知道为什么你爸是个很棒的律师吗 |
[05:17] | He used to come into my courtroom in odd socks, | 他以前常常穿着奇怪的袜子 衬衫反着穿 |
[05:21] | shirt inside out, notes written on napkins. | 在餐巾纸上写着字条 走进我的法庭 |
[05:25] | He was the best because he knew why he was doing it. | 他是最棒的 因为他有他自己的理由 |
[05:29] | We only get one shot at this. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[05:32] | Don’t waste it turning my courtroom into a shambles. | 别在我的法庭捅娄子把它浪费掉 |
[05:50] | C’était superbe de faire votre connaissance. | 认识你真是太好了 |
[05:52] | – Au revoir, madame. – À bientôt. | -再见 夫人 -回头见 |
[05:53] | Au revoir, messieurs! Bonne journée! | 再见 先生们 祝您度过美好的一天 |
[05:59] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[06:01] | – I got the… – You have to work nights. | -我得到了 -你得上夜班 |
[06:03] | Right, of course. | 对 当然了 |
[06:05] | But… I’m an associate? | 但是 我现在是合伙人了吗 |
[06:07] | That was the deal. | 就像我们之前说好的 |
[06:11] | S-sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:27] | Got another pair, so… | 新买了一双 所以 |
[06:33] | I’ve had a pretty important day, babe. | 我今天过得很重要 宝贝 |
[06:36] | I’ve got some big news. | 我有重要事情宣布 |
[06:39] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[06:41] | Don’t hate me. | 别讨厌我 |
[06:45] | That’s not helpful. | 好像没什么用 |
[06:47] | OK, let’s try this hand first. | 好吧 我们要不先试试这只手 |
[06:50] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah, let’s go with that one first, shall we? | 好吧 我们先说这个 好吗 |
[06:58] | Shit! Uh… | 该死 |
[07:04] | – I have to tell you something! – I have to ask you something. | -我有事要告诉你 -我有事要问你 |
[07:06] | You first. | 你先说 |
[07:07] | No, go on. | 不 你先说 |
[07:08] | Ok. | 好 |
[07:10] | So, today, | 今天 |
[07:12] | I met some French businessmen… | 我遇到了一些法国商人 |
[07:17] | Marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[07:24] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[07:26] | Bloody yes! | 非常愿意 |
[07:28] | ♪ What you find ♪ | ♪ 你发现了什么 ♪ |
[07:30] | ♪ I think I love you ♪ | ♪ 我觉得我爱你 ♪ |
[07:31] | ♪ What you feel now ♪ | ♪ 你现在感觉如何 ♪ |
[07:34] | ♪ I feel I need you ♪ | ♪ 我觉得我需要你 ♪ |
[07:36] | ♪ What you know ♪ | ♪ 你知道什么 ♪ |
[07:39] | ♪ To be real, yeah ♪ | ♪ 为了真实 ♪ |
[07:49] | Hey, so, tell me your news. | 宣布你的消息吧 |
[07:51] | I made associate! | 我做合伙人了 |
[07:53] | That’s great! Oh, hold on a second. | 真棒 等一下 |
[07:55] | Does that mean | 这是不是意味着 |
[07:56] | you’re stuck with Cruella de Vil? | 你就摆脱不了克鲁拉·德·维尔了 |
[07:57] | – Would that be so bad? – Uh, yes. | -那样很糟吗 -是啊 |
[08:00] | Why? Because she’s a powerful woman? | 为什么 因为她作风强势吗 |
[08:01] | Are you kidding me? I love powerful women. | 你开玩笑吧 我可喜欢强势的女人了 |
[08:05] | I just don’t think they all need | 我只是觉得强势的女人并不都需要 |
[08:06] | a secret lair and a hairless cat. | 一个秘密老巢和一只无毛猫 |
[08:07] | She doesn’t have a secret lair. | 她又没有什么秘密老巢 |
[08:09] | She has a hairless cat, Lauren. | 她有一只无毛猫 劳伦 |
[08:11] | I’ve seen it. It’s disgusting! | 我已经见过它了 很恶心 |
[08:12] | – Oh, ok. Ok. – Hey, no. | -好了 -不 |
[08:15] | Let me raise a glass. | 让我敬你一杯 |
[08:16] | You deserve this. | 你应得的 |
[08:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:22] | Now, there is one little proposal disclaimer. | 不过我想提个小小的要求 |
[08:25] | If we’re gonna get married… | 如果我们要结婚的话 |
[08:29] | ..let’s just do it straightaway, yeah? | 我们可以直接办婚礼吗 |
[08:31] | None of this year-long engagement crap. | 别等一年搞什么订婚屁事 |
[08:34] | “Engagement crap”? How romantic. | “订婚屁事”吗 真浪漫啊 |
[08:35] | No, all I’m saying is… the sooner, the better. | 我不是那个意思 我只是想越快越好 |
[08:39] | The next few months are good. | 接下来的几个月就可以 |
[08:40] | I’ve got, um… a work window. | 我有一段 工作空窗期 |
[08:43] | What work window? | 什么工作空窗期 |
[08:44] | Oh, no, I just got given a short, um… | 也不是那样 就是休个短假 |
[08:47] | ..bonus… hiatus thing y | 之类的奖假 工休什么的 |
[08:49] | after winning the old lady her freedom for her. | 在为老妇人赢得自由后 |
[08:55] | – Oh! No, no, no, no, no! – You’re kidding me! | -不不不 -你在逗我吧 |
[08:57] | No, no. Hey, hey, hey! Give it back. | 别别别 快给我 |
[08:58] | – Does she ever go home? – Come on. | -某人天天着几次家啊 -拜托给我嘛 |
[09:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:05] | Oh. Now? | 现在吗 |
[09:07] | U-um… sure. I’ll be on my way. | 好吧 我现在就过去 |
[09:10] | Yep, I’ve got that. | 我知道了 |
[09:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:15] | No, no, I’m just… I’m just… | 不 我只是 |
[09:16] | No, it’s Ned. Not Fred. | 不 是内德 不是弗雷德 |
[09:19] | I’m not far away. OK. I’ll see you soon. | 我离那里不远 好 待会见 |
[09:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:25] | I quit my job! | 我辞职了 |
[09:43] | ♪ My mother told me My mama told me ♪ | ♪ 我妈妈告诉我 我妈妈告诉我 ♪ |
[09:46] | ♪ If I was goody If I was goo… ♪ | ♪ 如果我是乖乖地 乖乖 ♪ |
[09:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:08] | Sorry. Again. | 再一次 抱歉 |
[10:21] | Are you stoned? | 你是不是嗑药了 |
[10:22] | Whoa! What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[10:24] | – Your eyes are all bloodshot. – It’s 4 a.M. | -你的眼睛都充血了 -现在凌晨四点 |
[10:26] | Am I keeping you? | 我耽误你时间了吗 |
[10:28] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[10:29] | – Oh, w-we’re going down now? Come on. | -我们现在要下去吗 -来吧 |
[10:33] | Out with it. | 一吐为快吧 |
[10:34] | A ballerina cannot pirouette with a carrot up her backside. | 芭蕾舞女不能在背后绑根胡萝卜旋转 |
[10:38] | I-I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这句话是什么意思 |
[10:38] | You’ve got to remove that carrot. | 你得把胡萝卜拿掉 |
[10:40] | If you don’t, then I will, and believe me… | 如果你不做 我会做 相信我 |
[10:42] | It’s Ned. | 是内德 |
[10:45] | The carrot… | 胡萝卜 |
[10:48] | ..has a name. | 有个名字 |
[10:49] | We just got engaged, see? | 我们刚刚订婚了 你看 |
[10:51] | And I should be excited, but he said this thing | 我应该很兴奋 |
[10:53] | about getting married before the promotion kicks in, | 但他说要在我升职前结婚 |
[10:56] | but I don’t know what the rush is… | 但我不知道为什么要这么赶 |
[10:57] | – His gum nuts are shrinking. – Excuse me? | -他的自尊心在缩水 -你说什么 |
[11:00] | You’re gonna be making more money than he does | 你马上要挣的钱比他多了 |
[11:02] | and he can feel it in his little gum nuts, | 他可以从他的微薄的自尊里感觉到 |
[11:03] | and he does not like it. | 而且他可不希望那样 |
[11:05] | I don’t think there’s anything wrong with his gum nuts. | 我不觉得他的心态有什么问题 |
[11:07] | He wants to close the deal before it’s too late. | 他想在为时已晚之前完成这笔交易 |
[11:10] | The deal? | 交易 |
[11:13] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[11:14] | Do you want to marry him or not? | 你到底想不想嫁给他 |
[11:17] | I really do. | 我很想嫁给他 |
[11:19] | But he’s just so… | 但是他就是太 |
[11:21] | At Hampton and Associates, | 在汉普顿律师事务所 |
[11:23] | when we have a problem to solve, what do we do? | 当我们有问题要解决 我们会怎么办 |
[11:25] | Solve it? | 直接解决掉 |
[11:27] | Step it out. | 把它碾压掉 |
[11:31] | Incline. | 爬坡模式 |
[11:32] | I haven’t been coaching you for five years | 我已经五年没带你了 |
[11:35] | to lose you to some domestic twaddle. | 让你在家里过小日子 |
[11:38] | Thigh burner. | 瘦腿模式 |
[11:39] | Mind you… | 给你提个醒 |
[11:41] | ..some clients, they like a married lawyer. | 有些客户喜欢已婚律师 |
[11:43] | They’re not gonna get that from me. | 不过这种事不会发生在我身上 |
[11:48] | I’ll give you 10 days without pay, then you’re back to work. | 我给你十天无薪休假 之后就回来工作 |
[11:50] | – Deal? – Deal. | -成交吗 -成交 |
[11:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:54] | – Cool down. – Stop this. | -休息模式 -停下来 |
[11:55] | Leave it. Go home. | 放下工作 回家去 |
[11:58] | – Thank you! – Goodbye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[12:04] | 10 days. | 十天 |
[12:06] | – 10 days? – Yep. | -十天吗 -没错 |
[12:08] | So, quickly, get dressed. | 快点 穿上衣服 |
[12:09] | I meant the next few months, not the next few days! | 我说的是过几个月 不是过几天 |
[12:12] | I called your brother. | 我给你哥哥打过电话了 |
[12:13] | He’s taking us to the airport in 20. | 他二十分钟后送我们去机场 |
[12:14] | The airport? Lauren! | 什么机场 劳伦 |
[12:16] | I always imagined getting married back home. | 我一直想着回老家结婚 |
[12:19] | You want to fly to Darwin today? | 你想今天就飞回达尔文吗 |
[12:21] | Are you having second thoughts? | 你改变主意了吗 |
[12:22] | No. No, I want to get married. To you, specifically. | 没有啊 我想和你结婚 非常想 |
[12:27] | I just don’t get the bit about | 但我不懂为什么 |
[12:28] | Darwin and today. | 要去达尔文 还一定是今天 |
[12:30] | – What’s the rush? – We can talk on the plane. | -急什么 -我们可以上了飞机再谈 |
[12:32] | You’ve never even taken me up there. | 你都从没带我回去过 |
[12:33] | You never even talk about home. | 你甚至都没说起过你家里的事 |
[12:35] | Now, all of a sudden, you want to go up there? | 现在你突然要回去 |
[12:37] | Yes. I know it doesn’t make sense, | 没错 我知道有点说不通 |
[12:40] | but it feels right. | 但我觉得这样是对的 |
[12:41] | Our parents will get to meet. It’ll be perfect. | 我们的父母会见面 一切都很完美 |
[12:45] | Lauren, this is all very confusing. | 劳伦 我现在很混乱 |
[12:48] | I know I’m coming across unhinged, | 我知道这有点过火 |
[12:50] | but something tells me | 但直觉告诉我 |
[12:52] | that if I don’t get married back up home, | 要是我不回老家结婚 |
[12:54] | I’ll always regret it. | 我会后悔一辈子 |
[12:57] | I’ve always been able to see it. | 我一直梦想着 |
[12:59] | Both my parents walking me down the aisle. | 我的父母牵着我进入婚姻殿堂 |
[13:02] | My old girlfriends all dressed up. | 我的姐妹们都盛装出席 |
[13:05] | The Darwin heat. The air. | 达尔文的热浪 空气 |
[13:09] | I just can’t imagine it anywhere else. | 我想不到更适合结婚的地方了 |
[13:15] | Have you got his flea treatment? | 狗狗的跳蚤药带了吗 |
[13:17] | – Yep. – Yeah? | -带了 -是吗 |
[13:18] | And his brush? We want him looking good for the wedding. | 牙刷呢 我希望它在婚礼那天帅帅的 |
[13:21] | Both leashes? | 牵引绳呢 |
[13:22] | Ned, whatever you’ve told me to pack for Cher, I’ve packed it. | 内德 你叫我给雪儿带的我都带了 |
[13:25] | Ok. | 好的 |
[13:25] | Right, out with it. | 好了 说实话吧 |
[13:27] | How far along? When are you due? | 怀了多久了 预产期是哪天 |
[13:30] | Hello, Mother. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[13:32] | – She’s not pregnant, Mother. – What a tosh! | -她没有怀孕 妈妈 -睁眼说瞎话 |
[13:35] | No-one gets married this quickly | 没有人这么快就结婚 |
[13:36] | unless there’s a baby on the way. | 除非怀上孩子了 |
[13:38] | – Morning, Lauren. – Morning, Robbie. | -早上好 劳伦 -早上好 罗比 |
[13:40] | So, are you gonna find out the sex | 你们会去检查是男孩女孩吗 |
[13:41] | or you gonna wait for it to be a surprise? | 还是把这个当做一个惊喜 |
[13:44] | You’re making this wedding all about you. | 婚礼都凭你们想法了 |
[13:46] | What about me? | 那我的想法呢 |
[13:48] | We’re just meant to drop everything and fly to Darwin! | 我们就这样放下一切飞去达尔文 |
[13:51] | It’s important to Lauren. It… | 这件事对劳伦很重要 |
[13:52] | It’s important to both of us that we get married in Darwin. | 在达尔文结婚对我们俩都挺重要的 |
[13:56] | I thought you were from the Tiwi Islands. | 我还以为你是提维群岛人 |
[13:57] | Mum’s from the Tiwi Islands. | 我妈是提维群岛人 |
[13:59] | I grew up in Darwin. | 我在达尔文长大 |
[14:01] | So, what are we talking? Are we talking… | 那你们是要什么样的婚礼 比如说 |
[14:03] | ..didgeridoos and tribal dancing? | 狄洁里都号角和部落舞蹈吗 |
[14:05] | – Face paint? – Mum! | -还是面部彩绘 -妈 |
[14:10] | I wish Dad could come. | 我希望爸爸也能来 |
[14:12] | He would have loved you. | 他会喜欢你的 |
[14:14] | I love her too, Ned. | 我也很喜欢她 内德 |
[14:16] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[14:20] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[14:49] | So, don’t forget, Mum loves the place clean and tidy. | 别忘了 我妈喜欢干净整洁 |
[14:52] | Oh, and Dad has this thing about men dressing up as boys, | 我爸不喜欢男人穿的像小伙子一样 |
[14:55] | so tuck your shirt in. | 所以把你的衬衫塞进去 |
[14:57] | – I’m wearing a T-shirt. No, tuck your shirt in. | -我穿的是T恤啊 -把T恤塞进去 |
[14:58] | I’m not a tucker. | 我不喜欢这么穿 |
[14:59] | No, tuck your shirt in! | 不行 要把T恤塞进去 |
[15:00] | – I don’t tuck the tee, Lauren! – Have some manners! | -我从不塞T恤 劳伦 -讲点礼貌 |
[15:03] | Hey, you should be thankful I don’t dress like that guy. | 你应该庆幸我没有穿成那家伙的样子 |
[15:06] | Tuck in the tee! | 还把T恤塞进去 |
[15:08] | Dad?! | 爸 |
[15:24] | Oi! What are you wearing pyjamas for? | 你穿着睡衣干什么 |
[15:27] | Slept in. | 睡过头了 |
[15:28] | Hey, come on, now. It’s three in the afternoon. | 不是吧 现在是下午三点啊 |
[15:32] | Shame job! | 真丢脸 |
[15:34] | Didn’t have time to clean up. | 没时间收拾了 |
[15:36] | Can you please just open the boot? | 你能把车后备箱打开吗 |
[15:43] | Finally get to meet you in person. Hello. | 终于见到您本人了 您好 |
[15:45] | What’s that thing? | 那是什么玩意 |
[15:47] | Oh, this is Cher. | 它是雪儿 |
[15:48] | Cher, say hello to your grandfather. | 雪儿 跟爷爷打声招呼 |
[15:50] | Oh, yeah! | 没错 |
[15:52] | Ohh! He likes you. | 它很喜欢你 |
[15:54] | What do you want to be called? | 您喜欢哪种称呼 |
[15:56] | Uh, Grandpa? | 爷爷 |
[15:58] | Grampy? Gramps? | 祖父 还是外公 |
[15:59] | Poppa? | 爸比 |
[16:02] | Pappy… Pappy Bear? | 爹地 爹地熊熊 |
[16:05] | Pop? | 爸 |
[16:07] | Put the shit on your laps. | 把这鬼东西放你腿上 |
[16:24] | Get off the frig gin’ road! | 蠢货别挡路 |
[16:26] | Put your indicator on, you dick! | 打指示灯 你个混账 |
[16:39] | You trying to be Santa or what? | 你是想当圣诞老人吗 |
[16:41] | Forgot to shave. | 忘记刮胡子了 |
[16:44] | I’ve never seen pyjamas with shorts. Huh! | 我还没见过谁穿睡衣配短裤呢 |
[17:19] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸 这是怎么回事 |
[17:21] | Where’s Mum? | 我妈呢 |
[17:46] | ♪ If you leave me now ♪ | ♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪ |
[17:49] | ♪ You’ll take away the biggest part of me… ♪ | ♪ 你将带走我最重要的部分 ♪ |
[17:55] | ♪ Ooh, no, baby, please don’t go ♪ | ♪ 宝贝不要走 ♪ |
[18:04] | ♪ And if you leave me now… ♪ | ♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪ |
[18:06] | That’s all she wrote? | 她就留下这一句话吗 |
[18:08] | “I’m done”? That’s it? | “我受够了” 没了吗 |
[18:09] | Well, I just woke up and she was gone. | 我醒来的时候她已经走了 |
[18:11] | I tried calling her and… found that. | 我想打电话找她的时候发现了这个 |
[18:13] | Mint tea? | 薄荷茶可以吗 |
[18:15] | She tried calling me a couple times. | 她还给我打了几次电话来着 |
[18:17] | She called? When? | 她给你打电话了吗 什么时候 |
[18:18] | – Biscuit? – I don’t know. A few days ago. | -饼干要么 -记不清了 几天前 |
[18:21] | – What, and you didn’t pick up? – Dad, I’ve been busy. | -你没接吗 -爸 我一直很忙的 |
[18:23] | – Well, I didn’t say nothing. – Don’t try to blame me. | -我什么也没说啊 -别把责任推给我 |
[18:25] | I didn’t say nothing! | 我什么也没说啊 |
[18:27] | – Is this her phone? – Yes! | -这是她的手机吗 -是的 |
[18:31] | You didn’t think to tell me all this | 我打电话说我们要回来结婚的时候 |
[18:32] | when I called to say we were coming up to get married? | 你都没有告诉我这件事 |
[18:35] | -In 10 days. – In 10 days! | -十天内结婚 -就十天 |
[18:36] | I thought maybe she’d be back by now. | 我以为她会回来的 |
[18:38] | “I’m done.” It doesn’t sound very good, does it? | 我受够了 听起来不太妙对吧 |
[18:46] | Oh, shit. | 我勒个去 |
[18:50] | “The things unsaid were getting too loud. | 难言之隐日渐沉重 |
[18:53] | “Ignoring each other is not what we vowed. | 山盟海誓而今不再 |
[18:55] | “Not even my daughter will pick up the phone, | 吾女之叛不接电话 |
[18:58] | “So I’m leaving you all to go it alone.” | 吾之所往孑孓一身 |
[19:02] | Not much of a poet, eh? | 诗写的不太好 是吧 |
[19:13] | Wait for it. | 等着看 |
[19:17] | Huh! Amazing. | 绝了 |
[19:25] | ♪ If you leave me now ♪ | ♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪ |
[19:28] | ♪ You’ll take away the biggest part of me… ♪ | ♪ 你将带走我最重要的部分 ♪ |
[19:43] | Lauren, you can’t leave me alone with him. | 劳伦 你不能把我扔给你爸 |
[19:45] | Let me come with you. | 让我和你一起去吧 |
[19:46] | To my hens’ night? Why not? | -去我的单身之夜吗 -为啥不行 |
[19:48] | I don’t mind eating penis cake | 我不介意吃鸡鸡蛋糕 |
[19:49] | or… whatever it is you do at these things. | 也不管你做什么 |
[19:52] | What am I supposed to do with him? | 我和他待在一起能做什么 |
[19:53] | Slow-dance in the pantry? | 在杂物间里跳慢摇吗 |
[19:54] | Just turn on the footy. | 一起看球就行了 |
[19:56] | Really? He likes his football? Who does he support? | 真的吗 他喜欢足球 他支持哪队 |
[19:58] | Aussie Rules, dickhead. We’re in the NT. | 澳式足球啊 笨蛋 我们现在在北澳 |
[20:00] | Oh, Lauren! I hate Aussie Rules! | 劳伦 我讨厌澳式足球 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[20:03] | Can you at least pretend like you care | 你能不能至少假装关心一下 |
[20:05] | that my family’s falling apart? | 我这个正在分崩离析的家庭 |
[20:07] | I do care, Lauren. I’m getting married to you… | 我关心 劳伦 我就要和你结婚了 |
[20:08] | – Not anymore. – What? | -不结了 -什么 |
[20:10] | I mean, not anymore… I mean… now. | 我的意思是 现在不能结了 |
[20:14] | I didn’t know this was gonna happen. | 我之前不知道这回事 |
[20:16] | But I can’t get married if my mum isn’t here. | 但要是我妈不能出席我不能结婚 |
[20:19] | I still want you to be my husband. | 我还是想跟你结婚 |
[20:21] | We’ll get married in a month or two when she’s back. | 等一到两个月 她回来了我们就结婚 |
[20:24] | This whole 10-day thing was stupid anyway. | 反正十天就结婚这件事也很蠢 |
[20:28] | Can you call the Adelaide mob? | 你能打电话给阿德莱德那边的人吗 |
[20:30] | Give ’em the bad news? | 告诉他们这个坏消息 |
[20:32] | Th-they’re already booking their flights! | 他们已经在订机票了 |
[20:34] | Uh-huh. Then do it quickly. | 那就赶紧通知他们吧 |
[20:36] | Hold on a second. Hold on! | 等等 等一下 |
[20:38] | So you get to go out with your friends and eat penis cake | 所以你就可以出去和朋友们吃鸡鸡蛋糕 |
[20:40] | while I stay here with Pantry Man | 而我得和这个杂物间侠待在一起 |
[20:42] | and disappoint my family? | 还要把坏消息通知我家里人吗 |
[20:43] | Pantry Man? Fuck… | 杂物间侠 去你妈的 |
[20:44] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:46] | I’ll just have one drink, tell the girls and come home. | 我就喝一杯 告诉姐妹们一声就回来 |
[20:49] | – One drink! – One drink, yeah. | -就一杯 -一杯 是吗 |
[21:05] | Oh, don’t! | 别这样 |
[21:07] | Toodoi straws? Really? | 鸡鸡吸管 不是吧 |
[21:09] | They didn’t have any black ones. | 他们这儿没有黑色的 |
[21:10] | I think the party store is a bit racist. | 我觉得这家店有点种族歧视 |
[21:12] | Why would she be wanting black toodoi | 她为什么会想要黑色的呢 |
[21:14] | when she getting white toodoi? | 她已经有了白色的 |
[21:15] | Don’t start! | 别这样 |
[21:16] | Oh, only one toodoi for you now! | 现在你只能享受一个鸡鸡咯 |
[21:18] | I haven’t had toodoi in a while. | 我已经很久没有了 |
[21:21] | Oh, my God! You mob got no shame! | 天呐 你们这些家伙真不知羞 |
[21:23] | Hey, cudgery, we’re just getting warmed up. | 小骚货 我们才开始热身呢 |
[21:25] | Now, give me my white toodoi! | 现在 一起吸白色鸡鸡 |
[21:30] | Centring ball, Rioli! The one-on-one! | 中场传球 天哪 正面一对一 |
[21:33] | Oh, outstanding play. | 真是精彩的传球啊 |
[21:35] | And he makes no mistake. | 他没出一点错 |
[21:45] | Loosen up, cudgery! | 放松点 小骚货 |
[21:47] | You’re not in some fancy courtroom now. | 你现在又不是在什么法庭上 |
[21:48] | You’re at Throb with your sister girls! | 你是和姐妹们在蹦迪 |
[21:50] | Oi. I need to tell you something. | 我得和你说件事 |
[21:53] | – Shots! – Hairy nuts! | -来了 -毛蛋蛋 |
[21:56] | Three hairy nuts for us and a waxed nut for Lauren. | 这三个是我们的 剃了毛的是劳伦 |
[21:59] | Oh, but I love hair on my nuts! | 但我喜欢带毛毛的 |
[22:03] | Fuck it. | 干了 |
[22:14] | Our song, sis! | 是我们的歌 姐妹们 |
[22:16] | Alright, you mob, it’s been a while. | 好了 姐妹们 虽然已经很久了 |
[22:18] | Now, you reckon we can do this? | 但你们还记得这个怎么跳吗 |
[22:20] | Ha ha! OK. | 来吧 |
[22:28] | ♪ As I was walking by ♪ | ♪ 当我走过的时候 ♪ |
[22:30] | ♪ Saw you standing there with a smile ♪ | ♪ 看到你笑着站在那里 ♪ |
[22:36] | Another orphan of a bankrupt culture | 还是自以为是约翰·韦恩 |
[22:39] | who thinks he’s John Wayne. | 兰博和马歇尔·狄龙的 |
[22:40] | Rambo? Marshall Dillon? | 破败文化的遗孤吗 |
[22:42] | I was partial to Roy Rogers, actually. | 其实我更偏向于罗伊·罗杰斯 |
[22:44] | You know in Darwin we’ve got this thing | 你知道在达尔文有种东西 |
[22:46] | called the pizza delivery boy? | 叫做披萨外送服务吗 |
[22:54] | ♪ Looking shy, you caught my eye ♪ | ♪ 你的害羞吸引我的注意 ♪ |
[22:56] | ♪ Thought you’d want to hang for a while ♪ | ♪ 你想要一起散个步吗 ♪ |
[23:02] | ♪ Well, I’d like to be with you ♪ | ♪ 我很乐意 ♪ |
[23:05] | ♪ And, you know, it’s Friday too… ♪ | ♪ 今天星期五 ♪ |
[23:11] | You know, we’ve got a pool going on you. | 我们和你打了个赌 |
[23:13] | What kind of odds am I getting? | 我的胜算有多大 |
[23:14] | You don’t want to know. | 我不会想知道的 |
[23:16] | Put me down for 20. | 给我押20 |
[23:20] | That’s terrifying! Look at it! | 太可怕了 看看 |
[23:21] | Come on, sissy, have some. | 来嘛 姐妹 吃点 |
[23:23] | Eugh! Nah. Don’t be stupid! Get away. | 别犯傻 快拿开 |
[23:25] | – Don’t sit there! – Come on, have a slice. | -别坐在那儿 -来 吃一块 |
[23:27] | Alright, you mob, we got dress fitting at 10 a.M. tomorrow, | 好了姐妹们 我们明天十点要试礼服 |
[23:30] | so that’s enough penis cake. | 所以不能再吃了 |
[23:32] | Why’d you book it so early? | 你为什么要定这么早 |
[23:35] | Because that’s the only time they could fit us in, e ff ya! | 因为只有那个点可以安排我们了 |
[23:37] | Look, this one didn’t give us much time | 是这位没有给我们足够的时间 |
[23:39] | to pull this bastard together, | 来准备这些麻烦事 |
[23:40] | so stop your whingeing | 所以别再抱怨了 |
[23:41] | and bring it in. | 凑近点 |
[23:42] | Come on. Come on. Good girl. | 过来过来 好姐妹 |
[23:47] | Well, Lauren, when I first met you at school, | 劳伦 我在学校第一次见到你的时候 |
[23:49] | I thought you was the biggest nerd. | 我以为你是最呆的书呆子 |
[23:51] | Now look at you. | 现在看看你 |
[23:53] | Still a nerd. | 还是个呆子 |
[23:54] | But a deadly big lawyer nerd | 但是个了不起的大律师呆子 |
[23:56] | who’s come back from Adelaide to get married, ah! | 还从阿德莱德回来结婚 |
[24:00] | Married, married, married! She getting married! | 结婚 结婚 结婚 她要结婚了 |
[24:04] | She gonna put a ring on that finger! | 她马上就要戴上戒指了 |
[24:06] | Oi, sis. It’s been five years. | 妹子 已经有五年了 |
[24:09] | Let’s not leave it another five, eh? | 别让这再延迟五年 好吗 |
[24:11] | – Promise. – Promise. | -发誓 -我发誓 |
[24:13] | Promise! | 发誓 |
[24:14] | Promise! | 发誓 |
[24:17] | – Promise! – Pinky! | -发誓 -拉钩 |
[24:19] | – Hey, pinky. – Pinky. | -来 拉钩 -拉钩 |
[24:21] | – Promise. – Pinky. | -发誓 -拉钩 |
[24:22] | cudgerys unite! | 骚货们集结 |
[24:27] | Here, now. Selfie. Selfie, selfie! | 这里 现在 自拍 自拍 自拍 |
[24:42] | Just a… | 还是一部 |
[24:43] | Just a real… solid movie. | 还是一部蛮真实的电影 |
[24:47] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[25:15] | Bye, sissy. Bye. | 再见 姐妹 再见 |
[25:18] | Wedding cancelled. | 婚礼取消了 |
[25:23] | I’m not a man anymore. | 我再也不是个男人了 |
[25:25] | Sure you are. | 不 你是的 |
[25:27] | No, no. | 不 我不是 |
[25:27] | Bruce Willis is a real man. | 布鲁斯·威利斯才是个真正的男人 |
[25:30] | He walked through glass for his woman. | 他为他的女人上刀山下火海 |
[25:34] | What do I do? | 我能做什么 |
[25:37] | Just sit here listening to ’80s chick music. | 只能坐在这听80年代的抒情歌 |
[25:42] | I can’t handle another saxophone solo. | 我再也不能吹出一段萨克斯风了 |
[25:45] | It’s not so bad. | 没那么糟 |
[25:46] | Oh, yeah, what would you know? | 得了吧 你懂个屁 |
[25:48] | You’re about to get married. | 你马上就要结婚了 |
[25:51] | No idea you’re stepping into a life of… misery. | 浑然不知你即将迈入 凄惨的生活 |
[25:56] | And broken promises. | 和一堆背弃的诺言 |
[25:59] | Weddings are nothing but a | 婚礼不过是 |
[26:01] | pretty bow on a box full of shit. | 一场走马观花的作秀 |
[26:03] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 就是这样 |
[26:12] | Ned? | 内德 |
[26:35] | Hey, Pop? | 爸 还在吗 |
[26:38] | Uh… can I borrow your… ..car? | 我可以借一下你的车吗 |
[26:54] | – I’ll look after it, Pop. – Hello? | -我会看好它的 爸 -有人吗 |
[26:57] | Anybody home? Hello? | 有人在家吗 有人吗 |
[26:59] | One second. Coming. | 等一下 来了 |
[27:02] | Oh. Hey, mate, she fell asleep in my cab. | 嗨 兄弟 她在我的车里睡着了 |
[27:05] | Thank you. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 我来吧 |
[27:07] | That’ll 15 bucks. And a tip. | 车费十五美元 还要小费 |
[27:48] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[27:50] | You said we couldn’t get married | 你说过要是你妈不出席婚礼 |
[27:51] | without your mum at the wedding. | 我们就不能结婚 |
[27:52] | So we’re gonna go and find her. | 所以我们要去找到她 |
[27:54] | You’re serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[27:55] | If you don’t want to get married, I’ll turn around. | 如果你不想结婚 那我就掉头 |
[27:57] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[27:59] | If I turn around, though, that is it. | 如果我掉了头 那就到此为止 |
[28:00] | Calm down! I’m not saying… I’m just… | 别激动 我不是这个意思 我只是 |
[28:04] | Oh, give me a second. | 给我一点时间 |
[28:06] | Lauren, I’m 33 years old, yeah? | 劳伦 我已经33了 好吗 |
[28:08] | Now, maybe you don’t feel this, but… | 可能你不这样觉得 但是 |
[28:11] | ..I see a room that’s slowly filling up with boxes, | 我的这段人生里慢慢地堆积着回忆 |
[28:14] | and when that room is full, I’m dead. | 等它堆满了回忆 我的人生就到终点了 |
[28:18] | Now, right now, there’s a lot of crap in there. | 就现在里面堆着一大堆破烂的回忆 |
[28:21] | Cheap boxes that are falling apart. | 分崩离析的廉价回忆 |
[28:23] | Boxes so boring, | 无聊乏味的回忆 |
[28:24] | I don’t even remember what’s in them. | 我甚至记不起来里面有什么 |
[28:26] | But a life with you… | 但是和你过日子 |
[28:29] | ..being married to you, | 和你结婚 |
[28:31] | that’s a whole bunch of bright, shiny boxes | 那是很多很多耀眼闪亮的回忆 |
[28:34] | full of… diamonds and… | 装满了钻石和 |
[28:39] | ..fairy floss. | 棉花糖 |
[28:43] | Look at where I am because of you. | 看看我现在居于何处 因为你 |
[28:46] | I’m in the Top End of the country. | 我现在处在澳洲极顶端 |
[28:49] | Already, my boxes are looking brighter. | 我的回忆已经更闪亮了 |
[28:55] | So, how do you know we’re going in the right direction? | 那你是怎么知道我们要往这个方向走的 |
[28:58] | Well, I checked your mum’s call history. | 我查了你妈妈的通话记录 |
[29:01] | The last call she made was to you, | 最后一通电话她打给了你 |
[29:03] | but the call before that, I called it. | 但是还有之前的电话 我就打给了他们 |
[29:06] | It was a hotel in Kakadu. | 是一家在卡卡杜的旅馆 |
[29:10] | But wait, did you call the Adelaide mob? | 等等 你打电话给阿德莱德那边的人了吗 |
[29:13] | Did you cancel the wedding? | 你取消婚礼了吗 |
[29:15] | Did you tell the girls? | 你告诉你的姐妹们了吗 |
[29:20] | Guess we’d better go find her, then. | 那我们最好还是去找她吧 |
[29:35] | 欢迎进入原住民地 卡卡杜国家公园 | |
[29:36] | ♪ Travelling in a brand-new troopie ♪ | ♪ 在新编队伍里畅遨 ♪ |
[29:40] | ♪ On a bininj trail full of stories ♪ | ♪ 一条充满故事的土著小道 ♪ |
[29:43] | ♪ I met a strange daluk ♪ | ♪ 偶遇神秘的达鲁克姑娘 ♪ |
[29:45] | ♪ She made me nervous ♪ | ♪ 她让我心乱跳 ♪ |
[29:48] | ♪ She took me in and gave me… ♪ | ♪ 她将我带入 给我 ♪ |
[29:50] | Chuck us your dress. Here. | 把你的裙子丢过来 这里 |
[29:52] | ♪ And she say, “Do you come from a land down under? ♪ | ♪ 她问我是否来自澳大利亚 ♪ |
[29:56] | ♪ “Where daluk smile and bininj plunder?” ♪ | ♪ 在那里人们微笑土著偷盗 ♪ |
[30:00] | ♪ “Can you hear, can you hear the thunder?” ♪ | ♪ 你是否听到 是否听到雷暴 ♪ |
[30:04] | ♪ “You’d better run, you’d better take cover” ♪ | ♪ 你最好快跑 你最好避逃 ♪ |
[30:09] | ♪ Buying bread from a man in Darwin ♪ | ♪ 在达尔文的一个男人那里买到面包 ♪ |
[30:12] | ♪ He was six foot four… ♪ | ♪ 他六英尺高 ♪ |
[30:16] | Let’s stop. Wait. Wait! | 停下来 等等 等等 |
[30:18] | cudgery, where the heck are you now? | 骚货 你现在到底在哪里啊 |
[30:19] | Breathe, girls. | 放松 姑娘们 |
[30:20] | I’m just saying start without me. | 我只是你们先别等我了 |
[30:22] | We’ll sweep into Kakadu, pick up Mum and be back | 我们会冲到卡卡杜接回我妈 |
[30:25] | before you can say, | 然后在你们能大喊 |
[30:25] | “Damn, girl! You look deadly in that!” | “我去 你穿婚纱丑死了”之前就回来 |
[30:28] | Stop the car! | 快停车 |
[30:28] | – What do you mean? – Turn in there! | -什么意思 -开进去 |
[30:30] | Lauren, what the heck is going on with this wedding? | 劳伦 你的婚礼到底他妈的怎么样了 |
[30:32] | Give me the phone, Edgar! | 把电话给我 艾德加 |
[30:34] | Your hand’s got sauce all over it. | 你看你一手的酱汁 |
[30:35] | – Where are you going? – Put down the pie! | -你要去哪里 -把派放下 |
[30:40] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:45] | Why did she sell her car? | 她为什么把车卖掉 |
[30:47] | This was your mum’s? | 这是你妈妈的 |
[30:49] | Why would you drive three hours only to dump your car? | 她为什么要开车三个钟头然后把它卖掉 |
[30:52] | Maybe… maybe she wanted a new one? | 可能 可能她想要新的 |
[30:54] | There’s nothing wrong with this car, Ned. | 这车一点毛病也没有 内德 |
[31:05] | What’s this car doing in your yard? | 为什么这车会在你的院子里 |
[31:08] | One lady come along here, we paid cash for it. | 有位女士到这儿来 我们用现金买下了 |
[31:10] | We gave her seven grand. | 我们付了她七千美元 |
[31:12] | The lady who owns this car | 那个车主 |
[31:14] | sold it to you for seven grand? | 卖了你七千美元 |
[31:16] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[31:18] | She didn’t trade it in, just sold it! | 她没有以旧换新 只是把它卖了 |
[31:20] | Took cash. Cash! | 拿了现金 现金 |
[31:22] | I don’t like it, Ned. | 我觉得不妙 内德 |
[31:24] | What the hell is she up to out here? | 她想在这边干嘛 |
[31:26] | Let’s just get to the hotel and ask her, yeah? | 我们到酒店去问问她 好吗 |
[31:29] | – Come on, then. – Right. | -快来 那就 -好的 |
[31:34] | The next tour group to the wetlands begins at 11:30. | 前往湿地的下一队观光将于十一点半出发 |
[31:38] | Please meet at the ‘tour group’ sign outside the complex. | 请于建筑物外观光队伍牌前集合 |
[31:48] | Don’t look so excited. | 你收敛点 |
[31:50] | What do you want from me? We’re walking into a giant crocodile. | 你想我怎么样 我们要走到巨鳄里去了 |
[31:53] | Just let me do the talking, OK? | 让我来讲 好吗 |
[31:54] | OK. OK, Lauren. Yeah, you do the talking. | 行 行 劳伦 你来说吧 |
[31:56] | Not another word. You’re the boss. | 我一言不发 你是老大 |
[31:59] | – Look, my mother… – We’re getting married. | -你看 我妈妈 -我们就要结婚了 |
[32:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[32:03] | Yeah, we’re just up here looking for wedding venues. | 对 我们来这里找找婚礼场地 |
[32:05] | We’ve got, uh… What was it, babe? | 我们有 多少来着 宝贝 |
[32:07] | 400, 500 guests coming? | 四五百个的客人会来 |
[32:09] | They’ll all need rooms. | 他们都要住房间 |
[32:11] | That’s not… | 不是 |
[32:12] | We have a fantastic function venue. | 我们有超棒的活动场地 |
[32:14] | That’s exactly what our mum said. | 我们妈妈就是这么说的 |
[32:16] | But we wanted to see for ourselves, | 但是我们想亲自看看 |
[32:17] | so we came here to meet her, but, um… | 所以我们来这里见她 但是 |
[32:21] | You see, her mum’s having a bit of a mid-life crisis… | 你看 她妈妈有点中年危机 |
[32:24] | – She is not. – What was her name again? | -她没有 -她叫什么名字 |
[32:26] | – Daffy. – Daphne Ford. | -达芙 -达芙妮·福特 |
[32:32] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[32:46] | Big night. | 狂欢夜啊 |
[32:48] | She was with the French helicopter pilot. | 她之前跟一个法国直升机飞行员在一起 |
[32:50] | I’ve got the photos to prove it. | 我有照片为证 |
[32:54] | Thanks, Travis. | 谢谢你 特拉维斯 |
[33:03] | I threw her out wearing not much more than a… | 我把她赶出去了 她差不多只穿了 |
[33:04] | Hat. | 帽子 |
[33:06] | That her? | 那是她吗 |
[33:09] | Yep. | 是的 |
[33:12] | You can pick her things up at reception. | 你可以到前台把她东西拿走 |
[33:26] | It was as if she had | 感觉她好像 |
[33:28] | a thousand years of repressed sexual… | 忍了千年的饥渴 |
[33:31] | I’ll never experience a night of passion like that again. | 我再也经历不到如此激情的夜晚了 |
[33:35] | Sensuous. Frenzied. Insane. | 性感 疯狂 野蛮 |
[33:38] | Believe me, she was animal. | 相信我 她真的狂野 |
[33:40] | – Do you know where she went? – Ah. Merci beau coup. | -你知道她去哪儿了吗 -太谢谢了 |
[33:42] | Uh… to fulfil her dream. | 去实现她的梦想 |
[33:45] | Dream? What dream? | 梦想 什么梦想 |
[33:47] | To hitchhike like hippie on motorbike. | 像只河马坐在摩托上那样搭顺风车 |
[33:49] | – It’s a foolish dream, but… – Where to? | -这梦想真蠢 但是 -去哪儿 |
[33:52] | To Katherine. | 去凯瑟琳 |
[33:53] | – Did you say hitchhike? – Ouais. | -你说搭顺风车 -对 |
[33:55] | On a motorbike? | 坐在摩托上 |
[33:56] | Ouais | 对 |
[33:56] | To Katherine? | 去凯瑟琳 |
[33:58] | Shit. | 操 |
[33:59] | Une minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[34:00] | Quit ear-bashing me, love. | 别骂我了 亲爱的 |
[34:02] | Yeah, she caught a knee-dragger to Katherine. | 对 她穿着膝关节牵引器去凯瑟琳了 |
[34:03] | Now, bugger off! | 别来烦我了 |
[34:04] | Ok! Time to fly, ma jolie! | 好的 是时候起飞了 宝贝 |
[34:07] | Allez, allez! Le seatbelt. | 快来 快来 系好安全带 |
[34:08] | Allez, allez! Au revoir, au revoir! | 走开 走开 再见 再见 |
[34:11] | Allez, allez, allez! | 走开 走开 走开 |
[34:13] | Hélicoptère! Chop chop chop! | 直升机 转 转 转 |
[34:16] | Allez, allez. Voilà. | 走开 走开 这里 |
[34:19] | Au revoir! | 再见 |
[34:22] | I want to stab him with that cheese knife! | 我想用那把奶酪刀戳死他 |
[34:43] | 柴油 只适合柴油发动机 | |
[34:46] | – You sure about this? – Yep. | -你确定吗 -对 |
[34:49] | You want to go back to Darwin | 你想回到达尔文 |
[34:50] | and get married without your mum? | 在没有你妈出席的情况下举行婚礼吗 |
[34:52] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[34:54] | She got married to Dad without inviting her mother to theirs. | 她没有邀请她的妈妈就和爸爸结了婚 |
[34:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:58] | I told you this story. | 我告诉过你这个故事 |
[34:59] | No. | 没有 |
[35:01] | You told me your mum hasn’t spoken to her family | 你只说你妈妈从她十八岁开始 |
[35:04] | since she was 18. | 就和家里人断了联系了 |
[35:07] | Lauren? | 劳伦 |
[35:09] | I don’t know my Tiwi nanna, | 我不认识我的提维岛外婆 |
[35:10] | so I don’t know her side of the story, | 所以我不知道她的说法 |
[35:12] | but essentially, my mum left some Tiwi fella at the altar, | 但事情大致是我妈把婆家人丢在圣坛前 |
[35:18] | eloped with my dad and never went back. | 就和我爸私奔了 再也没回来过 |
[35:22] | If she can do that to her mother, | 如果她可以这样对她的母亲 |
[35:24] | then I can do it to mine. | 那我也可以这样对她 |
[35:25] | We can still find her. | 我们还是能找到她的 |
[35:27] | I don’t care anymore. | 我已经无所谓了 |
[35:29] | Let’s keep looking. | 我们继续找吧 |
[35:30] | Ned, We’ve got so much to organise, | 内德 我们还有那么多事要安排 |
[35:32] | I don’t know where to start. | 我都无从下手 |
[35:34] | I’ve got hundreds of messages from the Adelaide mob, | 阿德莱德那边的人给我发了一堆短信 |
[35:36] | from the bridesmaids, all asking me different… | 还有伴娘们都在问我各种各样的 |
[35:40] | – Hey. – Ned? | -你好 -内德 |
[35:41] | – Do you know this area well? – Yeah. | -你熟悉这个地方吗 -当然 |
[35:43] | Great. | 服了 |
[35:44] | Great. Talking to myself. | 真是服了 自言自语 |
[35:46] | Seen anyone on a knee-dragger riding around? | 你在附近见过个穿着膝关节牵引器的人吗 |
[35:49] | Alright. Worth trying. Thanks. | 好吧 值得一试 谢谢 |
[37:36] | You want to suck on my salty plums? | 你想尝尝咸味李子吗 |
[37:39] | No? | 不要吗 |
[37:55] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[37:57] | We’re going to Katherine. | 我们得去凯瑟琳 |
[38:00] | I don’t know what Mum’s doing there, | 我不知道妈妈在那儿干什么 |
[38:01] | but we’re gonna find out. | 但是我们得去找出来 |
[38:25] | How many bars you got? | 现在有几格信号 |
[38:27] | Two. | 两格 |
[38:33] | It’s ringing. | 打过去了 |
[38:35] | Dad? | 爸 |
[38:36] | Where’s my car? | 我的汽车呢 |
[38:38] | What you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[38:39] | Walking your stupid dog. | 遛你的蠢狗 |
[38:40] | Don’t call Cher stupid, Dad! | 爸 别说雪儿蠢 |
[38:42] | Dad, just listen carefully, | 爸 仔细听我说 |
[38:43] | because I can’t believe I’m asking you this… | 因为我不敢相信我得求你 |
[38:45] | – Where’s my car? – We have your stupid car. | -我的车在哪 -你的蠢车在我们这 |
[38:48] | Don’t call her stupid! | 别说她蠢 |
[38:49] | Dad, listen. I need you to plan the wedding. | 爸 听我说 我需要你策划婚礼 |
[38:52] | Hey, sorry, can we take a photo? | 不好意思 我们能照张相吗 |
[38:53] | – So cute! – Uh, yeah, sure! | -真可爱 -当然 |
[38:55] | No, no, no, the whole wedding. | 不你没懂 是整场婚礼 |
[38:58] | Venue, celebrant, flowers, candles, canapés. | 会场 司仪 鲜花 蜡烛 小吃 |
[39:01] | Bloody everything. | 几乎每件事 |
[39:02] | – Thank you. – Thanks for that. | -谢谢你 -谢谢让我们拍照 |
[39:04] | Yeah, no. No worries, love. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[39:06] | Dad, are you listening? | 爸 你在听吗 |
[39:08] | God willing we find Mum tonight | 如果可以的话 我们今晚能找到妈妈 |
[39:09] | and you’re off the hook, but… | 你也能好过了 但是 |
[39:10] | What, you found her? Wh-where are you? | 什么 你找到她了 你在哪 |
[39:12] | No, no, no, Dad. It’s… | 不 不 不 爸 只是 |
[39:13] | How’d she look? Is she OK? | 她怎么样 还好吗 |
[39:15] | She’s fine. We haven’t found her yet, but we’re close. | 她挺好 我们还没有找到她 但快了 |
[39:18] | I’m coming. | 我也要去 |
[39:19] | No, Dad! Just… | 别 爸 只是 |
[39:22] | I need you there, OK? | 我需要你在家里 好吗 |
[39:24] | If she sees me and hears about the wedding, | 如果她看到我 听到婚礼的事情 |
[39:27] | maybe she’ll put this whole romantic adventure behind her. | 也许她会把那些浪漫的冒险抛在脑后了 |
[39:29] | – Romantic? – Shh! Don’t say… | -浪漫吗 -嘘 别说了 |
[39:31] | – Who’s she there with? – No-one. | -她和谁在一起 -没和谁 |
[39:33] | Yeah, I’ll bet it’s that personal trainer Hugo. | 我打赌是那个私教雨果 |
[39:35] | She’s been training with that poser for the last six months. | 她和那个做作的家伙一起健身了六个月 |
[39:38] | Hasn’t lost a pound. | 没减一斤 |
[39:39] | She’s not with Hugo, Dad. | 她没和雨果在一起 爸 |
[39:40] | Then what’s so romantic about it? | 那是什么这么浪漫 |
[39:42] | She’s alone. | 她一个人 |
[39:44] | Dad, I need you now, OK? | 爸 我现在需要你 好吗 |
[39:47] | I’ll find Mum, you organise the wedding. | 我会找到妈的 你组织一下婚礼 |
[39:50] | Dad, are you listening? Dad! | 爸 你在听吗 爸 |
[39:55] | It’s time to send in the big gun. | 该请出大人物了 |
[39:57] | Big gun? | 大人物吗 |
[40:39] | Trevor Ford? | 是特雷弗·福特吗 |
[40:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[40:44] | Lauren’s father? Have I got the right place? | 劳伦的父亲吗 我来对地方了吗 |
[40:49] | Are Ronelle, Dana and, uh, Kailah here yet? | 罗内尔 德纳和凯拉来了吗 |
[40:53] | Oh… I don’t think so. Why? | 应该没来吧 要干嘛 |
[40:57] | Your daughter made my firm a lot of money | 你女儿上一季给我的公司赚了很多钱 |
[40:59] | in the last quarter, and I do not intend to lose her | 我可不打算让她沉浸在什么 |
[41:01] | to some “no place like home” la-la fantasy. | “月是故乡明”之类的乡愁幻想里 |
[41:04] | She’s put me in charge of this event | 她请我来主持这场婚礼 |
[41:06] | and I intend to take charge. | 而我也打算负责到底 |
[41:09] | Now, I am no wedding planner, | 我虽然不是婚礼策划师 |
[41:12] | but I am a planner. | 但我是一个策划师 |
[41:14] | So let’s hop to it. | 所以我们动起来吧 |
[41:37] | Ned? | 内德 |
[42:06] | Is your name Lauren? | 你是劳伦吗 |
[42:11] | Hop in. | 下来吧 |
[43:07] | Good morning, almost wife. | 早上好 准新娘 |
[43:10] | Good morning, almost husband. | 早上好 准新郎 |
[43:15] | Is that eggs Benedict? | 那是本尼迪克特蛋吗 |
[43:17] | Your favourite, right? | 你的最爱 对吗 |
[43:20] | I found all this camping gear under the car seats. | 我在车座下找到的这些露营装备 |
[43:24] | Shall we? | 要开始吗 |
[43:30] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[43:33] | Before we left home, uh, | 我们离家之前 |
[43:35] | this little thing happened at work and, um… | 工作上发生了一件小事 |
[43:38] | Oh, my God! It’s like a restaurant! | 我的神呐 跟餐馆做的一样 |
[43:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:42] | Oh, great. | 真棒 |
[43:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:55] | Come on, then. | 开动吧 |
[43:59] | Bon appétit. | 祝有好胃口 |
[44:05] | Cake! | 蛋糕 |
[44:07] | Yes! | 好 |
[44:08] | Oh, come on! That’s too easy! | 拜托 那太简单了 |
[44:10] | Yeah, one trip to the Cheesecake Shop. That’s it, done. | 是啊 去趟蛋糕店就搞定了 |
[44:12] | Excuse me! Do either of you know how to make a cake? | 打扰一下 你们有人知道怎么做蛋糕吗 |
[44:15] | Yeah, like you’re gonna make it yourself. | 说的就好像你要自己做一样 |
[44:17] | No debate, ladies! Next. | 别争论 女士们 下一个 |
[44:22] | Flowers?! I don’t know anything about bloody flowers! | 鲜花 我对鲜花什么的一窍不通 |
[44:25] | Here. Give me cake. | 来 给我蛋糕 |
[44:27] | Sure. I’ll do flowers! | 当然 我来搞鲜花 |
[44:28] | Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh! No swapping. Next. | 不能交换 下一个 |
[44:39] | – Decorations. – Perfect. | -装饰 -完美 |
[44:44] | That is enough, ladies. | 够了 女士们 |
[44:47] | I’m doing cake! | 我来搞定蛋糕 |
[44:49] | You wouldn’t know wedding cake | 蛋糕不放你腿上 |
[44:50] | if it landed between your legs! | 你都不知道什么是婚礼蛋糕 |
[44:51] | At least I got things landing between my legs! | 至少我腿上还有东西 |
[44:53] | Oh, yeah, what, Rodney Roberts? | 是哦 什么 罗德尼·罗伯特吗 |
[44:55] | That’s a bit crusty. | 这有点厉害哦 |
[44:55] | No! Rodney Roberts? | 罗德尼·罗伯特吗 |
[44:56] | That was, like, five years ago! | 那都是五年前的事了 |
[45:12] | ♪ If you leave me now… ♪ | ♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪ |
[45:14] | Lucky he’s not doing music, eh? | 还好他没去搞音乐 |
[45:22] | I remember going on one of them tours. | 我记得以前参加过这种旅行团 |
[45:24] | School camp. Year eight or something. | 学校野营 八岁左右的时候 |
[45:28] | I remember because one of the Jawoyn rangers taught us | 因为当时周恩族游骑兵教我们怎么 |
[45:31] | the local word for ‘saltwater crocodile’ | 用当地话说”咸水鳄” |
[45:33] | and then this boy yells out, | 然后有个男孩喊 |
[45:34] | “Hey, Lauren, why don’t you speak Aboriginal?” | “劳伦 要不你来说说土著语” |
[45:37] | Everyone laughed. | 每个人都笑我 |
[45:39] | I wanted to punch that kid so bad. | 我多么想揍那小子 |
[45:44] | But then I realised it wasn’t the boy I was angry with. | 然后我意识到我不是对那个男孩生气 |
[45:47] | It was the fact I didn’t know the answer. | 而是我却不知道怎么说土著语 |
[45:53] | I don’t know why my mum didn’t want to teach me Tiwi. | 我不知道为什么妈妈不想教我提维语 |
[45:58] | I don’t want to do that to our kids. | 我不想让我们的孩子也经历这些 |
[46:01] | I just don’t know how to avoid it. | 我只是不知道怎么避免 |
[46:09] | Ned! | 内德 |
[46:14] | Talking to my bloody self again! | 我又在他妈的自言自语了 |
[46:19] | Lauren! | 劳伦 |
[46:21] | Ned?! | 内德 |
[46:25] | Ned, what are you doing? | 内德 你在干嘛 |
[46:29] | What? | 什么 |
[46:30] | Your mum’s hat! | 你妈妈的帽子 |
[46:32] | From the hotel! | 旅馆的 |
[46:34] | Yes! Yes, that’s her hat! | 是 是 那是她的帽子 |
[46:37] | Oof! Sorry. Sorry. Ow! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[46:39] | Coming through, coming through! | 借过 借过 |
[46:42] | We’ve found her! | 我们找到她了 |
[46:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[46:45] | Hey, white fella, we’re in the middle of a tour! | 白小子 我们在参观呢 |
[46:47] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[46:48] | Hey, chill! Relax, man! | 冷静 放松 伙计 |
[46:50] | Oh, shit. You’re not Daffy. | 我去 你不是达芙 |
[46:52] | Of course I’m not Daffy! | 我当然不是达芙 |
[46:53] | Sorry, everybody. I think I stepped on your foot. | 抱歉 大家 我觉得我踩到你脚了 |
[46:55] | Gentlemen, I just want to apologise. | 先生们 我想道个歉 |
[46:56] | No! No, sorry. Here, sorry. | 不 不 抱歉 抱歉 |
[46:59] | I just want to apologise. We’re on a bit of a man-hunt. | 我想道个歉 我们在找人 |
[47:02] | Well, a mum-hunt. | 找妈 |
[47:03] | I’m actually engaged to an Aboriginal woman. | 实际上我和一个土著女人订婚了 |
[47:05] | She’s just over there. | 她就在那里 |
[47:09] | Sorry, everybody. Carry on. | 抱歉 大家 继续吧 |
[47:10] | It’s a lovely spot. Lovely spot. | 风景真好 真好 |
[47:12] | No, no, no. It wasn’t like that. | 不不不 不是那样的 |
[47:14] | We didn’t steal the hat, OK? She gave it to us. | 我们没偷帽子 好吗 她给我们的 |
[47:16] | Why would she do that? | 她干嘛要给你们 |
[47:18] | Because she was a lot more chill than you. | 因为她比你们还扫兴 |
[47:20] | Hey, come on. Play nice. | 拜托 态度好点 |
[47:21] | Look, your mom was a hoot, OK? | 听着 你妈妈很有意思 好吗 |
[47:23] | First Aboriginal hitchhiker we’ve ever picked up. | 我们接过的第一个土著便客 |
[47:26] | Anyway, we start rolling a fatty… | 那会吧 我们开始卷大麻抽 |
[47:29] | What? | 什么 |
[47:29] | Then she tells us she’s never smoked pot before. | 然后她说她以前从没吸过大麻 |
[47:32] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[47:33] | We thought it was rude not to share it with her, so… | 我们觉得要是不分她一点不太礼貌 所以 |
[47:35] | You… smoked marijuana with my mother? | 你们 和我妈妈一起吸了大麻吗 |
[47:39] | For a first-timer, she was amazing. | 她第一次吸还蛮厉害的 |
[47:41] | Didn’t cough or nothing… | 没咳也没怎样 |
[47:43] | OK, OK, how about we just cut to the bit | 好 好 不如我们直接跳过这段吧 |
[47:45] | where you tell us where she is? | 她现在在哪 |
[47:49] | Prison. | 监狱 |
[47:53] | -Hey, cuz! – Braydon! | -嗨 老表 -布雷顿 |
[47:55] | Fiancé Ned, cousin Braydon. | 这是我未婚夫内德 这是我表哥布雷顿 |
[47:57] | Cool, bra. How’s it hang in’? | 厉害啊 兄弟 过[挂]得怎么样 |
[47:58] | Oh, yeah, a little bit to the left. | 是 帽子偏往左了点 |
[48:00] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[48:01] | So, I guess you’re here about, uh… | 所以 我猜你们来这是为了 |
[48:03] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[48:04] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[48:08] | Oh, wait till you hear this one, cuz! | 等我好好给你讲讲 老表 |
[48:14] | So, I’m on patrol, right? | 我当时在巡逻 对吧 |
[48:17] | And I pull over this rust bucket so full of smoke, | 我停到一个满是烟气的锈铁罐子边 |
[48:20] | it looked like they’re having a smoking ceremony inside. | 看上去他们在里面举行烟雾仪式 |
[48:23] | Before I open my door, | 在我开门下车前 |
[48:25] | a couple of backpackers make a run for it | 一对背包客逃跑了 |
[48:27] | straight into the bush. | 直接溜进了灌木丛里 |
[48:28] | I couldn’t be arsed chasing them, | 我没办法追上他们 |
[48:30] | so I take a peek inside their car and… | 所以我瞄了一下他们的车里 |
[48:34] | ..ooh, I nearly fell over from shock! | 我几乎吓了一跳 |
[48:36] | Aunty Daff laid out in the back, | 达芙小姨躺在后座上 |
[48:37] | getting all Bob Marley and shit. | 在那里吞云吐雾的 |
[48:39] | Proper shame job, eh? | 有点羞耻哦 |
[48:41] | It wasn’t her pot. | 那不是她的大麻 |
[48:42] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是 是 我知道 |
[48:43] | So why did you arrest her? | 所以为啥你要抓她 |
[48:45] | Oh, come on, cu z. | 别这样 老表 |
[48:46] | Had your mum yelling at me all morning. | 你妈已经对我喊了一上午 |
[48:48] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在执行公务罢了 |
[48:49] | OK, can you just hurry up so we can see her? | 好了 你能快点让我们见她吗 |
[48:52] | I didn’t bloody book her. Nah. | 我又没给她登记 怎么会呢 |
[48:53] | Just locked her up till she was sober, | 只是关到她清醒为止 |
[48:55] | copped a lecture and set her loose. | 教育了一番就放了 |
[49:00] | You right, cuz? | 你还好吗 老表 |
[49:02] | She right? | 她还好吗 |
[49:05] | Officer, do you have a detective in the building? | 警官 你们这有警探吗 |
[49:10] | Cheeky Wendy sometimes pops in. | 厚脸皮的温迪有时候会过来 |
[49:12] | Yeah, we’re gonna need to speak to a detective asap. | 行吧 我们得尽快跟一位警探谈谈 |
[49:15] | As I’m sure you’re aware, in the District Court, | 当然你也知道的 在地区法院 |
[49:18] | a drug trafficking offence… | 一项贩毒罪 |
[49:19] | It was just a little fella. | 就一小段大麻烟 |
[49:20] | ..Could inflict a penalty of $200,000. | 就能判处二十万美元罚金 |
[49:23] | Whoa, whoa! Wait a second! | 等一会儿 |
[49:24] | – Or 15 years in prison. – Ned! | -或者十五年的监禁 -内德 |
[49:26] | Go ahead. Look it up on your computer. | 干吧 在你电脑上找找 |
[49:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[49:32] | We’re gonna need all your team working on the case, | 我们需要你们整个警队出动办案 |
[49:34] | and don’t make me lodge a 25A. | 别让我提起25A项的诉讼 |
[49:36] | We all know how tedious that paperwork can get. Am I right? | 我们都知道那些法律手续有多繁复对吧 |
[49:40] | So… | 所以 |
[49:43] | ..what you’re saying is… | 你的意思是 |
[49:46] | ..you want us to find her? | 你想让我们去找她 |
[49:47] | – Yes. – Can you? | -对 -可以吗 |
[49:48] | But she not even lost. | 但她又没失踪 |
[49:49] | – What? – Mum picked her up. | -什么 -妈妈把她接走了 |
[49:52] | Great! | 太好了 |
[49:53] | That’s… that’s good, isn’t it? | 真是 真是太好了 不是吗 |
[49:56] | Braydon’s mum, she’s kind of a… | 布雷顿的妈妈 她有点 |
[49:57] | Pain in the arse. | 让人头疼 |
[49:59] | OK. But maybe they’re still together. | 好 也许他们还在一起 |
[50:01] | Where do we find your mum? | 我们要去哪找你妈妈 |
[50:05] | She gone fishin’. | 她钓鱼去了 |
[50:08] | She didn’t sleep with that Frenchie. | 她不看法朗奇就睡不着觉 |
[50:10] | He bats for the other side! | 他可是效力于另一队 |
[50:11] | Auntie, come on! How was I meant to know? | 姨妈 拜托 我怎么知道 |
[50:14] | Well, the whole Top End knows! | 行吧 全世界都知道 |
[50:16] | Yeah, alright. | 好 好的 |
[50:17] | So, tell me, then, where is she? | 那你告诉我 她到底在哪 |
[50:19] | Don’t humbug me with questions when you already know the answer. | 这些问题你明知故问 |
[50:22] | If I knew the answer, | 要是我知道的话 |
[50:23] | I wouldn’t be on a wild goose chase. | 我就不会在这瞎转悠[追野鹅]了 |
[50:25] | Wild goose? | 野鹅 |
[50:26] | Don’t you mean jungle fowl? | 不应该是原鸡吗 |
[50:29] | That’s one of your dances, girl. | 孩子 那是属于你的舞蹈 |
[50:32] | Now, sit down and have a cup pa. | 坐下来喝杯茶吧 |
[50:33] | No tea. I just want… | 不喝茶 我就是想 |
[50:34] | Did you say milk or sugar? | 你要牛奶或糖吗 |
[50:35] | Neither. Please, just tell me straight. | 都不要 求你了 就直接告诉我 |
[50:38] | Uh, Lauren? | 劳伦 |
[50:39] | When you dropped her at the bus, | 你把她送上公交车的时候 |
[50:40] | did she say where she was going? | 她有没有说她要去哪 |
[50:42] | Of course. | 当然说了 |
[50:43] | Well, why don’t you just tell me where she went? | 好 那你为什么不直接告诉我她去哪了 |
[50:45] | – I can. – Thank you. | -我可以 -谢谢 |
[50:47] | But I won’t. | 但是我不会说的 |
[50:48] | Oh, Jesus! | 我的天啊 |
[50:49] | He can’t help. Nah. | 他帮不上忙 |
[50:56] | Where do you go to mend a broken heart? | 要是你的话会去哪修复一颗破碎的心呢 |
[50:58] | The doctor? | 去医生那吗 |
[50:59] | Is she always like this? | 她老是这样吗 |
[51:06] | When my boy’s had a rough day locking up them wild ones | 当我的孩子在野外渡过艰难的一天 |
[51:10] | and hurting real bad, what does he do? | 又受了很重的伤 他会怎么做 |
[51:14] | He comes here to Mummy one. | 他会去找妈妈 |
[51:17] | Fill his belly with a big feed. | 吃得饱饱的 |
[51:20] | He’s happy boy. | 他就会喜笑颜开 |
[51:23] | When you’re hurting, | 当你受伤的时候 |
[51:26] | where do you go looking? | 你会去找谁 |
[51:29] | For Mum. | 去找妈妈 |
[51:30] | Ah. | 对 |
[51:32] | And your Mummy one? | 那么你妈妈呢 |
[51:34] | When she hurt? | 当她受伤的时候 |
[51:37] | I’m sorry, what? Where’s your mum now? | 不好意思 什么 你妈妈现在在哪 |
[51:48] | Tiwi. | 提维岛 |
[51:57] | – Should I be touching this? – Take it off! | -我可以戴这个吗 -拿下来 |
[52:00] | Hey, no need to snatch! | 用不着抢吧 |
[52:03] | Hey, Unc. | 叔叔 |
[52:05] | Sounds like old times. | 就像从前的时光一样 |
[52:07] | Bet you’re glad those are over. | 我猜你很欣慰那些日子都过去了 |
[52:08] | I’d take ’em back in a heartbeat. | 如果可以我宁愿时光倒流 |
[52:15] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[52:16] | I probably shouldn’t be talking about this stuff with you, Uncle, | 我也许不应该和你谈论这些 叔叔 |
[52:19] | but ever since my kids’ dad ran off with that skank, | 但是自从孩子的爸爸和那个混蛋跑了以后 |
[52:22] | I haven’t exactly had much luck with muligahs. | 我在男人这件事上就没那么幸运了 |
[52:24] | That is until I went to a friend’s wedding | 直到我去参加我朋友的婚礼 |
[52:26] | a few months back | 回来几个月之后 |
[52:28] | and I met this budju of a man. | 我就遇见了这个大帅哥 |
[52:31] | And I’m telling you, we had a night | 我跟你说 那天晚上 |
[52:33] | that started off like a Disney movie | 有如童话般的开场 |
[52:35] | and ended like a XXX… | 还有难以启齿的结尾 |
[52:38] | Ronelle! | 罗内尔 |
[52:40] | My point is, weddings change people. | 重点是 婚礼会改变一个人 |
[52:43] | Not just the bride and groom. | 不仅会改变新娘和新郎 |
[52:45] | We make this wedding as romantic as possible | 我们会让这个婚礼尽可能的浪漫 |
[52:47] | and you’ll get Auntie back. | 然后你就能把阿姨追回来 |
[52:50] | Oi, you mob! Shut your holes and get your rings in the car! | 你们两个 把嘴闭上然后拿着戒指上车 |
[52:54] | You want me to check your Keno? | 用我帮你查你的彩票吗 |
[52:56] | No. | 不用 |
[52:56] | Dunno what you’re moaning about. | 不懂你在抱怨些什么 |
[52:59] | Here, are you driving? | 你开车吗 |
[53:01] | Excuse me? We got a wedding to put together. | 喂 我们还有场婚礼要办呢 |
[53:04] | Yes, we know. | 对 我们知道 |
[53:05] | Yeah, and people are trying to sleep. | 得了吧 现在大家都要睡觉呢 |
[53:06] | People should be up by now. | 大家现在应该醒了 |
[53:07] | If they’re not up by now, | 他们要是现在还不起床 |
[53:08] | they’re wasting their lives. | 就是在浪费他们的生命 |
[53:10] | Oh, rightio, Mum! | 好吧 你个老妈子 |
[53:11] | OK, big shot, let’s not waste our lives away. | 好吧大人物 那我们就别浪费生命了 |
[53:13] | – Where to first? – We gotta go Casuarina. | -先去哪 -我们要去卡索林娜 |
[53:15] | Then we gotta go out to Winnellie. | 然后去温尼里亚 |
[53:16] | Then we have to go Mindil Beach markets. | 最后我们得去海滩市场 |
[53:18] | See you, Uncle! | 回头见 叔叔 |
[53:44] | Can you pull over? | 你能靠边停车吗 |
[53:45] | – Stop, stop. – Ok, ok. | -停车 停 -好的 |
[54:28] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[54:35] | That’s weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[54:36] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[54:50] | What kind of fuel did you use? | 你加了什么油 |
[54:52] | Just… normal. You know, unleaded. | 就是普通的 无铅汽油啊 |
[54:58] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[55:00] | Oh. Lauren? | 劳伦 |
[55:02] | Lauren, what’s the matter? | 劳伦 怎么了 |
[55:05] | Lauren. What did I do? | 劳伦 我做什么了 |
[55:13] | It’s a diesel, isn’t it? | 这是辆柴油车 不是吗 |
[55:15] | It’s… | 它是 |
[55:18] | But no. No, I put in… | 但是 不 我加的是 |
[55:20] | You idiot! | 你个笨蛋 |
[55:34] | ♪ I’m going back to my homeland ♪ | ♪ 我要回到我的故乡 ♪ |
[55:37] | ♪ To my country by the sea ♪ | ♪ 回到我海边的家乡 ♪ |
[55:40] | ♪ I’m going back to my homeland ♪ | ♪ 我要回到我的故乡 ♪ |
[55:43] | ♪ To my country by the sea ♪ | ♪ 回到我海边的家乡 ♪ |
[55:47] | ♪ Oh, yeah, I get back to Numbulwar ♪ | ♪ 是的 我回到Numbulwar ♪ |
[55:49] | ♪ That’s where I want to be ♪ | ♪ 那就是我想要去的地方 ♪ |
[55:53] | Uh… uh… a tutu! | 芭蕾舞裙 |
[55:56] | Tutu! Um… | 芭蕾舞裙 |
[55:57] | – Tulle. – Tulle! Yeah! | -薄纱 -薄纱 对 |
[56:04] | Hear you’re getting hitched! Too deadly, Uncle! | 听说你们车抛锚了 太惨了 美国人 |
[56:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[56:11] | Get your shit. We’re catching the bus. | 拿上你的东西 我们去坐公交车 |
[56:13] | ♪ Go fishing in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上去捕鱼 ♪ |
[56:16] | ♪ And set the traps at night… ♪ | ♪ 晚上设陷阱 ♪ |
[56:18] | Love your bike! | 自行车很棒 |
[56:20] | ♪ Go fishing in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上去捕鱼 ♪ |
[56:22] | ♪ And set the traps at night ♪ | ♪ 晚上设陷阱 ♪ |
[56:26] | ♪ When it’s early in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上很早的时候 ♪ |
[56:28] | ♪ Go get the cat from the trap… ♪ | ♪ 就去陷阱里抓猫 ♪ |
[56:37] | Piece of shit! | 垃圾玩意儿 |
[56:58] | You’ll have to call work. | 你得给工作的地方打电话 |
[57:00] | There’s no way we’ll be back in time. | 我们不能按时回去了 |
[57:06] | Did you hear me? | 你听见我说的话了吗 |
[57:09] | It’s just work. | 只是工作而已 |
[57:10] | Pardon?! | 你说什么 |
[57:12] | I’ll call them. | 我会给他们打电话的 |
[57:28] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[57:31] | Yeah. You’re hilarious. | 是啊 你真搞笑 |
[57:33] | No, I… I actually… I actually quit my job. | 不 我 我真的 我真的辞职了 |
[57:38] | Yeah, right o. When? | 行 好的 什么时候 |
[57:41] | The same day I proposed. | 就是我求婚的那天 |
[57:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[57:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:47] | You quit your job?! | 你辞职了 |
[57:50] | Yep. | 对 |
[57:51] | The same day you proposed?! | 就在你求婚的那一天 |
[57:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[57:55] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病吗 |
[57:57] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能再做下去了 |
[57:58] | What does that even mean? | 你什么意思 |
[57:59] | It means I can’t spend the rest of my life pretending to be… | 意思就是我不能浪费我一辈子的时间假装 |
[58:02] | Stop. Wait. | 停 等等 |
[58:04] | You’ve been lying to me this whole time. | 你一直在跟我说谎 |
[58:06] | I haven’t lied. I just haven’t found… | 我没说谎 我刚刚发现 |
[58:07] | You can’t drop a bomb like that | 你不能一开始不跟我说 |
[58:08] | without telling me first! | 然后现在才告诉我这个爆炸性的消息 |
[58:09] | ..You always cut me off! | 你老是打断我 |
[58:10] | You never listen! | 你从来都不听我说 |
[58:24] | I can’t believe we did this all in a day. | 我不敢相信我们一天之内就做完了这些事 |
[58:27] | Like I said, planning is the bedrock of success. | 就像我说的 计划是成功的根基 |
[58:29] | I should put this cake in the fridge. | 我应该把蛋糕放进冰箱 |
[58:31] | – We should pop a champers. – No. | -我们应该开香槟 -不 |
[58:33] | The cake. Fridge? | 蛋糕 放冰箱吗 |
[58:34] | – Yeah, we’ll do it. – Leave it to us. | -好的 我们会做的 -我们做就行 |
[58:36] | Now, ‘night, ladies. | 现在 晚安了 女士们 |
[58:38] | – Night -night, Uncle. | -晚安 -晚安 叔叔 |
[58:39] | Goodnight. The cake? | 晚安 蛋糕呢 |
[58:40] | Yeah, in the fridge. | 好的 放进冰箱 |
[58:41] | – In the fridge, yeah. – Goodnight. | -放进冰箱 好的 -晚安 |
[58:43] | Don’t forget, ladies, 6 a.m. sharp! | 别忘记 女士们 早上六点 快点 |
[58:44] | See you at seven! Night, night. | 七点见 晚安 |
[58:49] | Oi, how come they call that dog Cher when he got boonga? | 为什么那狗发情了就叫它雪儿 |
[58:52] | Don’t judge. It’s a non-binary thing. | 别先入为主啊 这是中性名字 |
[58:54] | Oh, you mean like Rodney Roberts? | 你是说像是罗德尼·罗伯特这样的吗 |
[58:56] | Uh, don’t start me now. Don’t forget the cake! | 别又开始跟我贫了 别忘了蛋糕 |
[59:02] | And then, of course, she had to hide the heel, | 然后 当然了 她得把高跟鞋藏起来 |
[59:04] | I don’t know, probably in a croissant. | 说不定藏在牛角面包里 |
[59:08] | Well, it sounds right. | 好吧 听起来挺像她的 |
[59:09] | She’s always been clumsy, like her mum. | 她总是笨手笨脚的 像她妈妈一样 |
[59:12] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她吧 |
[59:14] | – Who? – Your wife. | -谁 -你妻子 |
[59:21] | Some people say that they didn’t see a divorce coming, | 有些人说他们完全没料到会离婚 |
[59:24] | but… surely there must be signs. | 但是 这种事情肯定早有苗头 |
[59:27] | We’re not divorced. | 我们没离婚 |
[59:29] | Oh, I’m s… I’m sorry. Oh. | 对 对不起 |
[59:32] | Oh, it’s none of my business. I’m s… | 这不关我的事 我很抱歉 |
[59:37] | When Daff and I first got together, | 我和达芙刚在一起的时候 |
[59:39] | it was at the expense of certain… | 是以牺牲某些 |
[59:42] | ..well, certain traditions. | 某些传统为代价的 |
[59:44] | She became convinced that her family hated us for it. | 她确信她的家庭会因此而讨厌我们 |
[59:48] | All that got brushed aside while we raised Lauren. | 我们有了劳伦之后那些事都被放在了一边 |
[59:52] | But it’s funny how quickly the years can pass. | 但可笑的是时光流转如梭 |
[59:55] | Before you know it, | 不知不觉中 |
[59:57] | you’re alone again in the house. | 家里就只剩下你一个人 |
[59:59] | No kid. | 没有孩子 |
[1:00:01] | Too much time to think. | 却有太多时间用来思考 |
[1:00:04] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:00:05] | You know, there was talk in the house. | 家里两个人会互相倾诉 |
[1:00:09] | Just no listening. | 就是不会倾听 |
[1:00:12] | And eventually, there wasn’t even talk. | 到后来 甚至连倾诉都没有了 |
[1:00:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:00:25] | Oh! It’s still hot. | 天气还是挺热的 |
[1:00:27] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 对 |
[1:00:29] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[1:00:31] | No, we won’t talk about me. | 不 我们不谈我的事 |
[1:00:33] | Aw! That ain’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:00:36] | Uh, there was a guy, once, and we were engaged. | 原来有一个男人 我们订婚了 |
[1:00:40] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但是已经无所谓了 |
[1:00:41] | Well, and? | 那然后呢 |
[1:00:47] | The, uh, lawyer in me… | 我的律师思维驱使我 |
[1:00:51] | ..asked him to sign a, uh… | 让他签一份 |
[1:00:54] | ..prenuptial agreement. | 婚前协议 |
[1:00:56] | He felt that was a sign that I didn’t trust him completely. | 他觉得那意味着我没有完全信任他 |
[1:01:03] | And that was it. It was all over. | 就是这样 事情就到头了 |
[1:01:06] | I threw myself into my work. | 我就全身心投入工作之中 |
[1:01:09] | Did you trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[1:01:10] | Completely. | 完全相信 |
[1:01:17] | I think it was me I didn’t trust. | 我觉得是我不相信我自己 |
[1:01:35] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:01:38] | I should have told you about the job. | 我应该告诉你辞职的事 |
[1:01:40] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[1:01:42] | It might feel like me quitting came out of nowhere, | 这可能看起来是我是突然辞了职 |
[1:01:44] | but it didn’t. | 但不是这样的 |
[1:01:47] | You just never noticed. | 你只是从没注意到 |
[1:01:50] | You get so wrapped up in other things. | 你被其他事情缠的太紧了 |
[1:01:52] | Back home, it’s your job, | 回到家 是你工作上的事 |
[1:01:54] | now it’s your family… | 现在是你家里的事 |
[1:01:55] | If I’m so self-absorbed, why do you want to marry me? | 如果我是个自私的人 你为什么要娶我 |
[1:01:59] | – Oh come on, Lauren. – That’s not an answer. | -拜托 劳伦 -那不叫答案 |
[1:02:01] | Because you’re not self-absorbed, OK? | 因为你不是个自私的人 好吗 |
[1:02:02] | You’re dedicated. | 你是个专注的人 |
[1:02:04] | All I’m saying is that you could point | 但我只是想让你 |
[1:02:05] | some of that dedication this way. | 对我也多少关注一点 |
[1:02:14] | Maybe I should go to Tiwi on my own. | 也许我该自己去提维岛 |
[1:02:18] | No, no. That doesn’t make sense. | 不 不用 没必要 |
[1:02:20] | We’d better face this now before we get married. | 我们结婚前最好面对这件事 |
[1:02:22] | Face what? That I can’t be a part of your family? | 面对什么 面对我不能成为你家一员 |
[1:02:24] | – That’s not what I said. – You’re not saying much! | -我没这么说 -你是没说得很明显 |
[1:02:26] | Don’t yell at me. | 别冲我吼 |
[1:02:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:02:30] | OK, let’s just cool down | 好吧 我们冷静一下 |
[1:02:32] | and discuss this in the morning, alright? | 明天早上再谈这个 好吗 |
[1:02:33] | There’s nothing to discuss. | 没什么可谈的 |
[1:02:35] | You quit your job. | 你辞了职 |
[1:02:37] | You’re out here on some big adventure, | 跑来这里搞一番冒险 |
[1:02:38] | making sure your boxes are full of beauty or something. | 为了让你的人生充满美好的回忆 |
[1:02:42] | But I just need to find my mum. | 但我只是需要找到我妈 |
[1:02:46] | And I need to do it alone. | 而我需要一个人去做这事 |
[1:02:49] | So, what are you saying? | 那你现在是什么意思 |
[1:02:52] | The… the wedding’s off? | 婚礼取消了吗 |
[1:02:56] | Don’t mess me around, Lauren! | 别耍我 劳伦 |
[1:02:58] | At least have the stomach to tell me! | 有本事就告诉我 |
[1:03:00] | Yes! | 对 |
[1:03:04] | The wedding is off. | 婚礼取消了 |
[1:03:19] | Adina Hotel, please. | 请送我去艾迪娜酒店 |
[1:05:05] | ♪ If you leave me now ♪ | ♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪ |
[1:05:07] | ♪ You’ll take away the biggest part of me ♪ | ♪ 你将带走我最要的部分 ♪ |
[1:05:14] | ♪ Ooh, no, baby, please don’t go ♪ | ♪ 宝贝不要走 ♪ |
[1:05:22] | ♪ And if you leave me now ♪ | ♪ 如果你现在离开我 ♪ |
[1:05:25] | ♪ You’ll take away the very heart of me ♪ | ♪ 你将带走我最要的部分 ♪ |
[1:05:31] | ♪ Ooh, no, baby, please don’t go ♪ | ♪ 宝贝不要走 ♪ |
[1:05:36] | ♪ Ooh, girl, I just want you to stay ♪ | ♪ 姑娘 我只想让你留下来 ♪ |
[1:05:47] | ♪ A love like ours is love that’s hard to find ♪ | ♪ 我们的爱很难寻找 ♪ |
[1:05:57] | ♪ How could we let it slip away… ♪ | ♪ 我们怎能让它溜走 ♪ |
[1:06:17] | 劳伦和内德的 婚礼计划 | |
[1:06:22] | Oi, and don’t forget them heart napkins. | 别忘了给他们带心形餐巾 |
[1:06:23] | I won’t, I won’t! | 我不会 我不会的 |
[1:06:25] | Don’t get stroppy with her, please. | 请别生她的气 |
[1:06:26] | – I’m not! – You are it! | -我没生气 -你生气了 |
[1:06:29] | See how you go. | 看看你的样子 |
[1:06:30] | – Hey, look who’s back! – Hey. | -看谁回来了 -你好 |
[1:06:32] | Whoa! Just in time! | 来得正好 |
[1:06:34] | Where’s sissy? Did you find Auntie? | 姐妹在哪里 你找到阿姨了吗 |
[1:06:36] | Uh… not quite, no, no. | 还没有 没 没有 |
[1:06:39] | Well, where’s Lauren? | 那劳伦在哪里 |
[1:06:42] | She’s gone to Tiwi. | 她去提维岛了 |
[1:06:43] | Tiwi? | 提维岛吗 |
[1:06:45] | – What about the wedding? – Yeah, it’s tomorrow. | -那婚礼呢 -对 在明天 |
[1:06:47] | It’s bloody tomorrow. | 明天就是婚礼了啊 |
[1:06:49] | The wedding’s off. | 婚礼取消了 |
[1:06:50] | – What, you mean postponed? – Wait. Wait. | -你是说 延期了吗 -等等 |
[1:06:52] | – Hang on a second. – Like, off? | -等一下 -你是说 取消了 |
[1:07:37] | Hi. Look, the wedding’s on track, all set. | 听着 婚礼都安排好了 一切就绪 |
[1:07:39] | I still can’t believe you talked me into coming up here. | 我还是不敢相信你能说服我来这里 |
[1:07:42] | You must have known a change of scene was what I needed. | 你一定是知道我需要换个环境 |
[1:07:45] | Anyway, thanks to you, those new clients are on my back, | 不过多亏了你 那些新客户来找我麻烦 |
[1:07:48] | so I’m flying home tonight. | 所以我今晚就坐飞机回去了 |
[1:07:49] | But you, you have a proper honeymoon. | 但是你 你好好度个蜜月 |
[1:07:51] | Come back when you’re ready. Congratulations and all that. | 你度完蜜月再回来上班 新婚快乐 |
[1:08:12] | Tiwi taxi service. | 提维岛出租车服务 |
[1:08:13] | Where you going, sis? | 你要去哪里 小姐姐 |
[1:08:14] | – Um… – Hey-hey! Only gar min. | -那个 -喂 只是开个玩笑 |
[1:08:17] | I was just driving past. Well, you got a lift or what? | 我只是开车经过 你订了滴滴出行吗 |
[1:08:20] | – No, nothing. -Well, jump in. | -没 没订 -那么 上车 |
[1:08:22] | Hey, look, I don’t bite. | 你瞧 我又不咬人 |
[1:08:24] | Not unless you want me to. | 除非你想让我咬 |
[1:08:29] | So, where are we going, sis? | 那么 我们去哪里 小姐姐 |
[1:08:30] | Well, I’m looking for my mum. Daphne Ford. | 我在找我妈 达芙尼·福特 |
[1:08:34] | Daffy? | 达芙 |
[1:08:35] | Daffy? Don’t be stupid! | 达芙 不会吧 |
[1:08:38] | Boonga! Daphne’s my sister! | 天啊 达芙妮是我妹妹 |
[1:08:41] | – What? – I’m your uncle. | -啥 -我是你大舅啊 |
[1:08:44] | True cod! Uncle Foxxy! | 千真万确 我是福克斯舅舅 |
[1:08:48] | Your mother just come back here too, you know? | 知道吗 你妈也刚回来 |
[1:08:51] | Long time since I seen her. | 好久没见过她了 |
[1:08:54] | This your first time to Tiwi too, eh, bub? | 这也是你第一次来提维岛吧 |
[1:08:58] | Time to take you to the family now. | 现在是时候带你回家了 |
[1:09:00] | Hold on to your munchies, ’cause it’s about to get crunchy! | 抓稳了 路上会有点颠 |
[1:09:08] | Hello, family! Family! | 你们好 家人们 家人们 |
[1:09:11] | That’s your family over there too. | 他们也是你在这里的家人 |
[1:09:12] | Hey, look, we’re gonna take this short cut here, bub. Look. | 听着 我们要走这条捷径 快看 |
[1:09:17] | Yeah, lovely and cool in here, eh? Lovely. | 真棒 这里又美又酷 对吗 很美 |
[1:09:20] | I’m Uncle Foxxy | 我是福克斯舅舅 |
[1:09:21] | and I know all these backstreets here. | 我对这里所有贫民区了如指掌 |
[1:09:23] | – This is a backstreet?! – This is a backstreet. | -这是贫民区 -这是贫民区 |
[1:09:25] | Ok! | 好吧 |
[1:09:25] | And also, this is where I take all your… uncles, you know? | 而且 这也是晚上我带你所有舅舅 |
[1:09:28] | At night-time. | 来的地方 |
[1:09:33] | And over here, we have the one and only Sistagirls. | 这是我们独一无二的姐妹团 |
[1:09:37] | Hi, girls! | 你们好 姑娘们 |
[1:09:40] | Make way! Make way, everybody! | 让开 所有人让开 |
[1:09:42] | Precious cargo on board! | 车上有贵客 |
[1:09:44] | Oh, don’t worry, this is where everything happens, | 别担心 大事小事都在这里发生 |
[1:09:46] | at the shop. | 在商店 |
[1:09:47] | Hello! Hi! | 你好 你好 |
[1:09:49] | Oh, hi! | 你好 |
[1:09:50] | – Is that my skirt? -Oh, hello! | -这是我的衬衫吗 -你好 |
[1:09:52] | You’d better give it back to me later. | 你最好一会还给我 |
[1:09:54] | How do they know me? | 他们怎么会认识我 |
[1:09:55] | Well, look, | 那个 你看哈 |
[1:09:56] | you look a bit like your mother and a bit like me, bub. | 你长得有点像你妈 也有点像我 |
[1:09:58] | Well, you’ve seen everything now, bub! | 现在你所有都看过了 |
[1:10:00] | The whole town centre. | 整个城镇中心地区 |
[1:10:03] | What did you think of that? | 你觉得这里怎么样 |
[1:10:07] | Now. You don’t be a stranger, alimpunga. | 你不必把自己当外人了 孩子 |
[1:10:11] | This your family place. | 这里是你的家 |
[1:10:13] | Look, we know your mother’s story, | 我们知道你妈的故事 |
[1:10:16] | but that’s not your story, OK? | 但那不是你的故事 好吗 |
[1:10:20] | Church over there, look. | 教堂在这里 快看 |
[1:10:21] | You’ll find Mummy one there. | 你妈就在那里 |
[1:10:26] | You’re one of them, bub. | 你是他们中的一员 |
[1:10:28] | I’ll see you round like a ringworm. | 我会常来看你的 |
[1:10:44] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[1:11:20] | Mum. | 妈 |
[1:11:29] | Mum! | 妈 |
[1:11:35] | – Mum, what’s… – Shh! | -妈 怎么 -小点声 |
[1:11:44] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[1:12:03] | My grandparents. | 我外公外婆 |
[1:12:08] | They’re still alive? | 他们还健在 |
[1:12:11] | Kuwa. | 对 |
[1:12:15] | Can I meet them? | 我能见见他们吗 |
[1:12:23] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:13:15] | Lauren… this is my dad. | 劳伦 这是我爸 |
[1:13:18] | – Your amini. – Grandfather. | -你外孙女 -外公 |
[1:14:58] | How did you even know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[1:15:02] | Did your dad send you here? Is this what this is about? | 你爸派你来的 是吗 |
[1:15:05] | Mum, he thinks you’re with the personal bloody trainer! | 妈 他以为你跟那那个私人教练在一起 |
[1:15:09] | Hugo? | 雨果 |
[1:15:11] | I’ve been going to that muligah for six months | 我去那个健身房去了六个月 |
[1:15:13] | and I haven’t lost a pound! | 一点都没瘦 |
[1:15:15] | Your dad’s dumber than I thought. | 你爸比我想得蠢多了 |
[1:15:17] | Mum, don’t say that! He’s been going crazy without you. | 妈 别这样说 没有你他都疯了 |
[1:15:21] | I’m surprised he noticed I was gone. | 他居然能注意到我走了 |
[1:15:30] | So? Spit it out. | 所以呢 说吧 |
[1:15:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[1:15:41] | That Ned fella? | 那个叫内德的家伙 |
[1:15:43] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[1:15:45] | It was great, but… | 之前是不错 但 |
[1:15:48] | Mum, we had the whole wedding planned and I called it off. | 妈 我们之前要办婚礼 但我取消了 |
[1:15:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:15:53] | Because I don’t want to regret getting married, like you. | 因为我不想像你一样 因为结婚而后悔 |
[1:15:57] | I don’t regret marrying your father. | 我并没后悔嫁给你爸 |
[1:16:01] | What? | 啥 |
[1:16:03] | Marrying your father was the best thing that happened to me. | 嫁给你爸是我遇到过的最好的事 |
[1:16:07] | I regret not seeing my family. | 我后悔没来看我的家人 |
[1:16:12] | I regret not bringing you here. | 我后悔没带你来这里 |
[1:16:16] | Alimpunga, if I didn’t marry your father, | 孩子 如果我后悔嫁给你爸 |
[1:16:19] | I would never have had you. | 我不会生下你的 |
[1:16:25] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:16:27] | ..I needed some space from your dad. | 我需要你爸给我点空间 |
[1:16:33] | To go it alone for a bit in order to work out that… | 我需要单独待一段时间 去解决那个 |
[1:16:37] | ..your dad wasn’t the problem. | 你爸不是问题 |
[1:16:41] | But he wasn’t the solution either. | 但他也不是解决办法 |
[1:16:45] | And once I worked that out, | 我一解决 |
[1:16:46] | I just had to muster up the courage and come out here. | 就鼓起勇气回到这里 |
[1:16:54] | Qantas flight 793 to Adelaide | 澳洲航空飞往阿德莱德的793次航班 |
[1:16:56] | is now boarding out of gate 4. | 现在在4号登机口开始登机 |
[1:17:04] | ♪ Para bailar La Bamba | ♪ 要跳蹦吧舞啊 ♪ |
[1:17:06] | ♪ se necesita un poquito de gracia ♪ | ♪ 差一点情趣 ♪ |
[1:17:09] | ♪ Un poquito de gracia y otra cosita ♪ | ♪ 你少一点 我也缺一点 ♪ |
[1:17:12] | ♪ Y arriba, y arriba ♪ | ♪ 我愿意 我愿意 ♪ |
[1:17:14] | ♪ Y arriba, y arriba por ti seré ♪ | ♪ 我愿意 为你助兴 ♪ |
[1:17:18] | ♪ Por ti seré, por ti seré… ♪ | ♪ 为你助兴 为你助兴 ♪ |
[1:17:26] | ♪ Para bailar La Bamba ♪ | ♪ 想跳蹦吧舞啊 ♪ |
[1:17:28] | ♪ Para bailar La Bamba | ♪ 要跳蹦吧舞啊 ♪ |
[1:17:30] | ♪ se necesita un poquito de gracia ♪ | ♪ 差一点情趣 ♪ |
[1:17:34] | ♪ Un poquito de gracia y otra cosita ♪ | ♪ 你少一点 我也缺一点 ♪ |
[1:17:37] | ♪ Y arriba, y arr i… ♪ | ♪ 我愿意 我愿意 ♪ |
[1:17:40] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:17:42] | ♪ Para bailar La Bamba… ♪ | ♪ 想跳蹦吧舞啊 ♪ |
[1:17:45] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[1:17:47] | Oh, whoever that is, | 不管是谁打来的 |
[1:17:48] | will you just turn off your damn phone or answer the call? | 你能关机或接电话吗 |
[1:17:51] | You tell ’em, lass! | 没错 姑娘 |
[1:17:56] | Cruella! | 克鲁拉 |
[1:17:57] | Fred! | 弗雷德 |
[1:18:01] | What are you doing here? You’re getting married tomorrow. | 你怎么在这里 你不是明天结婚吗 |
[1:18:03] | Yeah, well, not anymore. | 是 但我不结婚了 |
[1:18:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:18:05] | She called it off. | 她取消婚礼了 |
[1:18:07] | That’s her on the phone, isn’t it? Hmm? | 那是她打来的电话 对吗 |
[1:18:10] | Maybe. | 或许是吧 |
[1:18:12] | She wants you back. | 她想让你回去 |
[1:18:13] | Well, it’s too late! | 太迟了 |
[1:18:15] | No, it isn’t! | 不 不迟 |
[1:18:16] | G… get off me! | 放 放开我 |
[1:18:18] | I didn’t come all this way and do all that work | 我大老远跑来做所有这些事 |
[1:18:20] | just to see you chicken out ’cause you’re scared | 不是为了看你因为害怕而放弃的 |
[1:18:22] | you’re marrying out of your bloody league! | 你能娶她是你的福气 |
[1:18:24] | Security! Harassment! | 保安 性骚扰 |
[1:18:26] | That is my testicle! Get off me! | 这是我的蛋蛋 放开我 |
[1:18:29] | I don’t want your bloody testicle! | 我可不想摸你的蛋蛋 |
[1:18:32] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:18:35] | Don’t! Don’t! | 不要 不要接 |
[1:18:39] | Ned, you there? | 内德 你在吗 |
[1:18:42] | Ned? | 内德 |
[1:18:44] | If you’re listening… um… | 如果你在听 那个 |
[1:18:50] | – I-I left my toothbrush in Dad’s car… – so… | -我把牙刷落在我爸车里了 -所以呢 |
[1:18:55] | Look, Ned. | 听着 内德 |
[1:18:58] | I was wrong not to bring you here with me | 我错了 应该带你来的 |
[1:19:00] | so that we could meet my family together. | 这样我们就能一起见我的家人 |
[1:19:03] | Without you, I wouldn’t even be here. | 没有你 我甚至都不会来这里 |
[1:19:06] | I learnt the Tiwi word for ‘hello’ | 我学会了提维语里”你好”这个词 |
[1:19:09] | and the word for ‘crocodile’ – yirrikipai. | 还有”鳄鱼”这个词 |
[1:19:14] | And I learnt the word for… ‘husband’. | 还有 我学会了”丈夫”这个词 |
[1:19:18] | And, Ned… | 内德 |
[1:19:19] | ..I want you to be my ngyiya-purnayi. | 我希望你做我的丈夫 |
[1:19:24] | Look, I’ll probably send you crazy | 我的优柔寡断 |
[1:19:26] | with my bloody indecisiveness, | 可能让你很抓狂 |
[1:19:28] | but if that’s what you meant by boxes of fairy floss, then… | 但如果你还想往回忆里多塞点棉花糖的话 |
[1:19:31] | I still want to marry you! | 我还愿意娶你 |
[1:19:33] | Good lad! | 好小子 |
[1:19:35] | Is that what you’re asking? | 这是你想问的吗 |
[1:19:38] | Yes, that’s what I’m asking you. | 对 这就是我想问的 |
[1:19:40] | I met my grandparents! | 我见过我外公外婆了 |
[1:19:42] | They’re still alive! | 他们还健在 |
[1:19:44] | Grandpa’s the sweetest, and Grandma, well… | 外公人特别好 外婆嘛 |
[1:19:47] | ..she thinks I’m still Mum, but… | 她还是把我当我妈 不过 |
[1:19:49] | And how is your mum? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[1:19:50] | We had one conversation. | 我们谈过一次 |
[1:19:53] | All I know is that I want to marry you. | 我只知道我就是想嫁给你 |
[1:19:55] | Me too. | 我也一样 只想娶你 |
[1:19:58] | Oh, but there is one little proposal disclaimer. | 但是我有一个小小的免责声明 |
[1:20:00] | Yes? | 你说 |
[1:20:02] | We have to get married on Tiwi. | 我们必须在提维岛结婚 |
[1:20:04] | -Tiwi? – Yeah. | -提维岛 -是的 |
[1:20:06] | – Tomorrow? – Yep. | -明天吗 -是的 |
[1:20:08] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[1:20:11] | Uh, look, um, I-I’ll call you as soon as I get back to the house, OK? | 那好 那我一回家就给你电话 好吗 |
[1:20:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:20:16] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:20:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:20:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:22] | Oh, and tell everyone it’s a dry wedding. | 记得告诉大家这是个不喝酒的婚礼 |
[1:20:24] | S-sorry, did you just… | 抱歉 你刚说 |
[1:20:27] | Dry. Uh… | 不喝酒 |
[1:20:31] | Hey, Cruella! | 嘿 克鲁拉 |
[1:20:32] | I… I mean Ms Hampton. | 我是说 汉普顿夫人 |
[1:20:33] | – Where are you going? – I have to get back. | -您要去哪儿 -我要回去 |
[1:20:35] | But the wedding’s back on. | 但是婚礼要继续了 |
[1:20:37] | Well, you look after her, OK? | 那你好好照顾她 好吗 |
[1:20:39] | Because she is a special one. | 因为她可是很特别呢 |
[1:20:40] | No, no, you have to be at the wedding. | 不行 您一定要出席婚礼的 |
[1:20:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:20:43] | You’ve always made it obvious you don’t even like me. | 你一直明确表示你不喜欢我 |
[1:20:46] | That’s not… true. It’s… | 不是 不是这样的 |
[1:20:50] | Look, the girls told me what you’ve done. | 她们和我说了你做过的事 |
[1:20:52] | How you’ve managed the team and… | 你如何管理团队而且 |
[1:20:55] | ..got Trevor out the pantry. | 是怎么让特雷弗从杂物间里出来的 |
[1:20:58] | You’re part of the family now. You have to be at the wedding. | 你现在是家人了 你一定要参加婚礼 |
[1:21:00] | Wouldn’t be the same without you. | 婚礼要是没有你可就不一样了 |
[1:21:31] | Right there, please, bub. Thank you. | 就待在那 小家伙 谢谢 |
[1:21:34] | Now it’s time to get Foxxed. | 现在是时候去接福克斯了 |
[1:21:37] | Is that my necklace there? | 那是我的项链吗 |
[1:21:39] | You two have no shame helping yourself to that jewellery. | 你们两拿了我的项链也不害臊 |
[1:22:11] | Mum kept this for me after all these years. | 妈妈这些年一直替我留着这个 |
[1:22:28] | This was yours? | 这是你原来那个吗 |
[1:22:47] | I hope that cake doesn’t melt. | 希望蛋糕不会化掉 |
[1:22:49] | Everything melts here, Auntie. | 这里所有东西都会融化掉的 阿姨 |
[1:22:51] | Yeah, the only reason I go to weddings is for the free booze! | 我参加婚礼的唯一理由是可以随便喝酒 |
[1:22:54] | It’s about love. | 是因为爱吗 |
[1:22:55] | Yeah. The love of champagne. | 是 因为对香槟酒的爱 |
[1:23:02] | Here-la! | 看那儿 |
[1:23:10] | She looks deadly. | 她看起来快虚脱了 |
[1:23:11] | Well, she’s OK. | 她还好吧 |
[1:23:20] | Trevor, the ferry! | 特雷弗 渡船来了 |
[1:23:26] | You’re not going in there! | 你不应该进那里面 |
[1:23:27] | ♪ If you leave me now.. ♪ | ♪ 如果你现在就离开我 ♪ |
[1:23:29] | Not today! | 今天不行 |
[1:23:31] | ♪ You’ll take away the biggest part of me… ♪ | ♪ 你会带走我生命中最重要的部分 ♪ |
[1:23:44] | You… | 你个 |
[1:23:46] | ..bastard! | 混蛋 |
[1:23:48] | – We’re gonna miss the ferry! – I’m not going! | -我们会错过渡轮的 -我不去 |
[1:23:51] | – Yes, you are! – No! | -不 你要去 -不 我不去 |
[1:23:54] | – They don’t want me there! – I don’t care! | -他们不希望我去 -我不在意 |
[1:23:56] | Everyone there will hate me! | 那里的每个人都痛恨我 |
[1:23:57] | Ruin this day and Lauren will hate you too! | 如果今天不去 劳伦也会恨你 |
[1:23:59] | Is that what you want?! | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[1:24:05] | – You’re bleeding. – Oh, yeah, yeah! | -你流血了 -是的 是的 |
[1:24:06] | Let me get you a band aid… | 让我给你找个创口贴 |
[1:24:08] | No, leave it, leave it, leave it! | 不用不用 算了 |
[1:24:15] | Real men walk through glass. | 真男人要能上刀山下火海 |
[1:24:23] | I don’t know if Lauren told you, but… | 我不知道劳伦有没有告诉过你 |
[1:24:27] | ..my dad died about six years ago. | 我父亲六年前去世了 |
[1:24:33] | He was… | 他那时候 |
[1:24:35] | He was walking home from the office late one night, j… | 有一天晚上他下班回家走在路上 |
[1:24:38] | Some random guy fell asleep behind the wheel and… | 不知道是哪个家伙开着车睡着了 |
[1:24:44] | ..and that was it. | 然后就出事了 |
[1:24:48] | Oh, what I wouldn’t give | 我宁愿牺牲一切 |
[1:24:49] | to have him up here meeting you lot. | 能让他来这里见到你们 |
[1:24:51] | He would have loved the Territory. | 他一定会很爱这个地方 |
[1:24:56] | My dad can’t be at this wedding. | 我的父亲不能参加婚礼 |
[1:25:00] | But Lauren’s dad can. | 但是劳伦的父亲可以 |
[1:25:08] | Alright, I’ll… | 好吧 我会 |
[1:25:10] | ..I’ll bloody do it. | 那我 还是去吧 |
[1:25:12] | Yeah? Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:25:13] | You get me shoes, I’ll get the glass out of me foot. | 帮我拿双鞋 我把玻璃碴从脚上抠出来 |
[1:25:24] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:25:32] | We’ve missed the ferry. | 我们错过了轮渡 |
[1:25:35] | Then we’ll take The Bomber. | 那我们开快艇过去 |
[1:25:43] | Hi. Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:25:48] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[1:26:22] | He’ll be here. Um… | 他会来的 |
[1:26:23] | Maybe just give him a couple of minutes. | 再给他几分钟时间把 |
[1:26:31] | 10/1 this isn’t happening. | 我打赌他来不了了 |
[1:26:36] | Stop doing that! You’re making everyone nervous. | 别看表了 别把大家都弄紧张了 |
[1:26:39] | He’s two hours late and I’m the one making them nervous? | 他迟到两小时 你却说我让大家紧张了 |
[1:26:42] | It’s fine. | 好吧 |
[1:26:48] | Anyone got any jokes? | 有人会讲笑话吗 |
[1:26:53] | Mmm, yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:27:03] | They made it! | 他们来了 |
[1:27:11] | Here we go. | 我们终于可以开始了 |
[1:27:17] | Here, boy! Here, boy! Here, boy! | 这里 这里 这里 |
[1:27:19] | Come on! | 来 |
[1:27:21] | Good boy. Good boy. | 真乖 |
[1:27:28] | -Go on, then, hurry up. -Hello, Mum. | -加油 快点 -你好 妈妈 |
[1:27:40] | They’re here! They made it! | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[1:27:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:52] | About time! | 来得正是时候 |
[1:27:58] | -You’re late. -Terribly sorry. | -你迟到了 -非常抱歉 |
[1:27:59] | There we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:28:01] | You look great. | 你看起来不错 |
[1:28:04] | Hey, you mob. | 大家好 |
[1:28:06] | Sorry I’m late. Sorry. | 抱歉我迟到了 非常抱歉 |
[1:28:09] | Dad would have loved this. | 父亲一定会喜欢的 |
[1:28:29] | Nice beard. | 胡子不错 |
[1:28:30] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:28:43] | Come on, now. | 进去吧 |
[1:28:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:28:52] | Oi, you mob. | 嗨 你们俩 |
[1:29:01] | I got a bloke to marry. | 我要嫁人了 |
[1:29:07] | You good? | 你们还好吗 |
[1:29:11] | Yeah. We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[1:30:29] | Awana. | 阿瓦娜 |
[1:30:38] | We made it! | 我们做到了 |
[1:30:39] | Thank Christ! Wow. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:30:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:30:45] | I think I want to be a chef. | 我要不去当个厨师吧 |
[1:30:47] | – I could be married to a chef. – Yeah? | -厨师老公挺不错的 -是吗 |
[1:30:49] | But to be married to a chef, I have to get married first. | 但要嫁给一个厨师 我必须得先结婚 |
[1:30:53] | Right. Yeah. | 对 是的 |
[1:30:57] | Let’s do this like a boss. | 让我们像老板一样亲吻一个 |
[1:31:01] | Hey, not yet. Hey, whoa! | 喂 还没有呢 急啥 |
[1:31:04] | Shame job. Shit! | 真是丢脸 |
[1:31:05] | Sorry! Again, sorry. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[1:31:11] | Couldn’t help myself. | 情非得已 |
[1:31:23] | ..For Lauren and Ned. | 为了劳伦和内德的结合 |
[1:31:59] | And what better place to start that sharing journey | 况且还有哪里比提维岛 |
[1:32:02] | than right here on Tiwi land? | 更适合开启新生活 |
[1:32:08] | On country. | 在这美丽的乡间 |
[1:32:11] | So… let’s get these fellas married up. | 那么 让这对新人结婚吧 |
[1:32:22] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:34:17] | Thank you! | 谢谢你们 |
[1:35:50] | ♪ Something inside say in’ don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 内心有个声音告诉我 别担心 ♪ |
[1:35:55] | ♪ It’s all in good time, no need to hurry ♪ | ♪ 一切都是最好的安排 不用急 ♪ |
[1:36:00] | ♪ So don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别忧心忡忡 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:36:02] | ♪ Don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:36:04] | ♪ Don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:36:08] | ♪ We’re on the train now ♪ | ♪ 我们正在人生的列车上 ♪ |
[1:36:10] | ♪ Here on the track, the diesel’s humming ♪ | ♪ 沿轨道行驶 发动机轰隆作响 ♪ |
[1:36:12] | ♪ You gotta watch out ♪ | ♪ 你要格外小心 ♪ |
[1:36:14] | ♪ You gotta know the beat you’re drumming ♪ | ♪ 你要把握住自己的节奏 ♪ |
[1:36:16] | ♪ Didn’t you know? ♪ | ♪ 你不知道吗 ♪ |
[1:36:20] | ♪ Didn’t you know now? ♪ | ♪ 难道你现在还不明白吗 ♪ |
[1:36:25] | ♪ All of the diamonds in your pocket ♪ | ♪ 所有的珍宝都在你的口袋里 ♪ |
[1:36:29] | ♪ Didn’t you know now? ♪ | ♪ 难道你现在还不明白吗 ♪ |
[1:36:33] | ♪ They’re all for you, baby ♪ | ♪ 所有的珍宝都是你的 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:36:37] | ♪ They’re all for you ♪ | ♪ 所有的都是你的 ♪ |
[1:36:43] | ♪ So don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 所以别忧心忡忡 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:36:45] | ♪ Don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:36:47] | ♪ Something inside say in’ don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 内心有个声音告诉我 别担心 ♪ |
[1:36:52] | ♪ It’s all in good time, no need to hurry ♪ | ♪ 一切都是最好的安排 不用急 ♪ |
[1:36:56] | ♪ So don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别忧心忡忡 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:36:59] | ♪ Don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:37:00] | ♪ Don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:37:04] | ♪ Back on the track now ♪ | ♪ 重新走上正轨 ♪ |
[1:37:06] | ♪ Every day is a silver dollar ♪ | ♪ 每一天都闪闪发光 ♪ |
[1:37:09] | ♪ Didn’t you know now? ♪ | ♪ 难道你现在还不明白吗 ♪ |
[1:37:11] | ♪ It ain’t about what’s in your wallet ♪ | ♪ 你钱包里有什么并不重要 ♪ |
[1:37:13] | ♪ Didn’t you know? ♪ | ♪ 你不知道吗 ♪ |
[1:37:17] | ♪ Didn’t you know, child? ♪ | ♪ 难道你现在还不明白吗 ♪ |
[1:37:22] | ♪ All of the diamonds in your pocket ♪ | ♪ 所有的珍宝都在你的口袋里 ♪ |
[1:37:26] | ♪ Didn’t you know now? ♪ | ♪ 难道你现在还不明白吗 ♪ |
[1:37:30] | ♪ They’re all for you, baby ♪ | ♪ 所有的都是你的 ♪ |
[1:37:34] | ♪ They’re all for you, baby ♪ | ♪ 所有的都是你的 ♪ |
[1:37:39] | ♪ So don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 所以别忧心忡忡 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:37:42] | ♪ Don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:37:44] | ♪ Something inside say in’ don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 内心有个声音告诉我 别担心 ♪ |
[1:37:48] | ♪ It’s all in good time, no need to hurry ♪ | ♪ 一切都是最好的安排 不用急 ♪ |
[1:37:53] | ♪ So don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 所以别忧心忡忡 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:37:55] | ♪ Don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:37:57] | ♪ Don’t you worry, baby ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:37:59] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:01] | ♪ So don’t give up on me now, baby ♪ | ♪ 请不要放弃我 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:04] | ♪ Don’t give up, don’t-don’t give up ♪ | ♪ 不要放弃 ♪ |
[1:38:05] | ♪ Don’t give up on me now, baby ♪ | ♪ 请不要放弃我 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:08] | ♪ Don’t give up, don’t-don’t give up ♪ | ♪ 不要放弃 ♪ |
[1:38:10] | ♪ Don’t give up on me now, baby ♪ | ♪ 请不要放弃我 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:12] | ♪ Don’t give up, don’t-don’t give up ♪ | ♪ 不要放弃 ♪ |
[1:38:14] | ♪ Don’t give up on me now, baby ♪ | ♪ 请不要放弃我 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:17] | ♪ Don’t give up, don’t-don’t give up ♪ | ♪ 不要放弃 ♪ |
[1:38:19] | ♪ Don’t give up on me now, baby ♪ | ♪ 请不要放弃我 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:21] | ♪ Don’t give up, don’t-don’t give up ♪ | ♪ 不要放弃 ♪ |
[1:38:23] | ♪ Don’t give up on me now, baby ♪ | ♪ 请不要放弃我 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:25] | ♪ Don’t give up I got you, baby ♪ | ♪ 不要放弃 我会陪着你 ♪ |
[1:38:28] | ♪ Something inside say in’ don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 内心有个声音告诉我 别担心 ♪ |
[1:38:31] | ♪ I got you, baby ♪ | ♪ 我会陪着你 ♪ |
[1:38:32] | ♪ All in good time, no need to hurry ♪ | ♪ 一切都是最好的安排 不用急 ♪ |
[1:38:36] | ♪ So don’t you worry, baby Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 别担心 ♪ |
[1:38:42] | ♪ I got you, baby No need to hurry ♪ | ♪ 我会陪着你 别着急 ♪ |
[1:38:45] | ♪ So don’t you worry, baby Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 别担心 ♪ |
[1:38:49] | ♪ I got you, baby ♪ | ♪ 我会陪着你 亲爱的 ♪ |
[1:38:50] | ♪ It’s all in good time ♪ | ♪ 一切都是最好的安排 ♪ |
[1:38:51] | ♪ No need to hurry ♪ | ♪ 不要着急 ♪ |
[1:38:53] | ♪ So don’t you worry, baby Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 别担心 亲爱的 别担心 ♪ |
[1:39:00] | ♪ I got you, baby No need to hurry ♪ | ♪ 我会陪着你 别着急 ♪ |
[1:39:04] | ♪ So don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 别担心 ♪ |
[1:39:06] | ♪ I got you, baby All of the time ♪ | ♪ 我会一直陪着你 ♪ |
[1:39:08] | ♪ No need to hurry… ♪ | ♪ 别着急 ♪ |