时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | Hey, mate, | 哎 老兄 |
[02:02] | Pull over. Stop. | 靠边停一下 |
[02:10] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 出什么事了? |
[02:13] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[02:14] | The water will kill you! | 水会把你淹死的! |
[02:18] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[02:20] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[02:22] | Jesus, girl! | 天呐 你这孩子! |
[02:24] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[02:43] | 你没事吧? | |
[03:09] | My god! | 天呐! |
[03:13] | – Out! Wait outside! – Miss, I’ve got a headache. | – 出去! 在外面等着! – 老师 我头痛 |
[03:15] | Actually, can you go and get Mrs.Morabito, please? | 你能去找莫拉比托老师吗? |
[03:18] | It’s urgent. | 我这有紧急情况要处理 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:26] | Have you told your mum? | 你告诉你妈妈了吗? |
[03:47] | Hey, Mark. | 嗨 马克 |
[03:48] | What? | 干吗? |
[03:49] | They’re trucking a bunch of boxes up to paradise. | 有人运了一车箱子到失乐天堂了 |
[03:53] | What boxes? | 什么箱子? |
[03:54] | Containers. | 集装箱 |
[03:58] | Onto the property? | 到我们地盘了? |
[03:59] | Yeah, heaps of the things. | 嗯 带了一大堆东西 |
[04:05] | Does dad know? | 老爸知道吗? |
[04:12] | Here you go, good boy. | 吃吧 好孩子 |
[04:15] | Hey, dad? | 嗨 爸爸? |
[04:16] | There’s a whole heap of trucks going up to paradise. | 有很多辆货车开去失乐天堂了 |
[04:19] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[04:20] | I’ve never seen that many before. You know, containers, | 以前从来没见过那么多东西 集装箱 |
[04:22] | – Trucks, the whole thing. – Open this for me, would you? | – 货车等等 – 能帮我把门打开吗? |
[04:25] | You’re not worried? | 你不担心吗? |
[04:33] | How many containers? | 有多少集装箱? |
[04:35] | Twelve, fifteen. | 十二到十五个 |
[04:50] | Bunny! | 邦妮! |
[04:56] | Yeah, over here, sweetheart! | 对 就是这里 宝贝! |
[05:00] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[05:14] | Hey, um, GJ? | 嘿 吉婕? |
[05:16] | Why did you choose paradise? | 你为什么选中失乐天堂? |
[05:19] | Paradise. Uh… | 失乐天堂 呃… |
[05:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:24] | I chose this place for its name. | 就因为它这名字 |
[05:27] | I wanted to see it for myself. | 我想自己看看 |
[05:31] | I thought it would be just the two of us. | 我以为就我们两个人 |
[05:34] | However now we are six women, | 没想到现在有六个女人 |
[05:37] | With a container each and a mattress. | 各自一个集装箱和一张床垫 |
[05:40] | Um, GJ won’t allow anything more because she says we will play house. | 吉婕不喜欢被打扰 她说我们要在这疗伤 |
[06:02] | Mum’s doing well. | 妈妈很好 |
[06:03] | She might even be happy, finally. | 说不定她最终会很高兴呢 |
[06:07] | It’s hard being back. | 回去很困难 |
[06:09] | This place is so small, we can hear each other breathing. | 这地方太小了 都能听见彼此的呼吸 |
[06:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:16] | Whatever she needs. | 不论她要什么都好 |
[06:20] | Turangi’s okay. He’s good. | 朗伊没事 他很好 |
[06:26] | Dying here. | 要死在这了 |
[06:29] | I’ve been for a run. | 我已经离开过一次了 |
[06:48] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[06:54] | Hello? | 你好? |
[06:55] | Yep, hang on a sec. | 在 稍等一下 |
[06:57] | Robin! | 罗宾! |
[07:02] | It’s the police. Southern lakes police. | 警察局打来的 南湖警察局 |
[07:05] | What do they want? | 他们要找谁? |
[07:07] | Her. | 找她 |
[07:08] | Yes, this is detective Robin Griffin. | 对 我是罗宾・格里芬警官 |
[07:11] | Yes, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[07:16] | Okay. She’s 12 years old? | 好的 她十二岁? |
[07:18] | I’d like to get a confirmation. Do you have a… an ultrasound facility? | 我想先确认一下 你们有超声波设备吗? |
[07:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:26] | You’ll have to get the mother’s permission. | 你们得获得她母亲的允许 |
[07:30] | Yes, just a second. | 好的 等一下 |
[07:32] | Can you spare me for the afternoon? | 我下午能出去一下吗? |
[07:34] | How did they get this number? No. | 他们怎么知道这个号码的? 不行 |
[07:36] | -Mum… -You just got here. | – 妈… – 你才刚来 |
[07:37] | It’s a child. | 是个孩子 |
[07:52] | Child Services called. | 儿童服务中心打过来 |
[07:54] | They’ve contacted one of their officers | 说已经联系上专业人员 |
[07:55] | Specially trained in dealing with sexual assault | 受过处理性侵犯案件的专业训练 |
[07:58] | Who just happens to be in town at the moment. | 那人现在正好在镇上 |
[08:00] | – Hey. – Oh, yeah? Doing what? | – 嗨 – 是吗? 在镇上干吗? |
[08:01] | Uh, visiting a sick mum. | 探望生病的母亲 |
[08:03] | Oh, yeah, what’s his name? | 好吧 他叫什么? |
[08:05] | – It’s a her. – Oh… | – 是个女的 – 哦 |
[08:07] | Detective Robin Griffin. | 罗宾・格里芬警官 |
[08:08] | Oh, well, this is gonna be painful. | 这会很痛苦的 |
[08:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[08:52] | Bob Platt. | 鲍勃・普拉特 |
[08:56] | He sold paradise. | 他把失乐天堂卖了 |
[08:59] | I can feel it. | 我就知道 |
[09:00] | Oh, how could he, dad? He’s got a deal with us. | 他怎么能这样 老爸? 我们都说好的 |
[09:12] | G’day. | 你好 |
[09:14] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[09:16] | I’m Anita. Hi. | 嗨 我叫阿妮塔 |
[09:17] | – Yeah, Mark and Luke. – Hello. | – 你好 我是马克 他是卢克- 你们好 |
[09:18] | Yeah, just wondering what’s going on | 我们想知道你们带这么多集装箱 |
[09:19] | with containers on this piece of property. | 要在这块地上是准备做什么 |
[09:23] | Uh, on my piece of property? | 你是说在我的地上? |
[09:25] | We are setting up. | 我们正安装设备 |
[09:26] | It’s private property. | 这是私人地盘 |
[09:29] | Well, this is my land. | 这是我的地盘 |
[09:31] | I bought it. | 我把它买下了 |
[09:33] | From who? | 从谁那买的? |
[09:34] | From Bob Platt Real Estate. | 鲍勃・普拉特不动产公司 |
[09:37] | Bob Platt. | 鲍勃・普拉特 |
[09:39] | How about I get him on the line? | 需要我给他打个电话吗? |
[09:40] | – Yeah, do that. – Yeah. | – 好 你打吧 – 行 |
[09:42] | – Let’s go and do that. – Come. | – 我们去打电话 – 走 |
[09:45] | So? | 咋样了? |
[09:47] | Platt sold it, dad. | 老爸 普拉特把它卖了 |
[09:52] | – Leave it. – Can you help me with this? | – 算了 – 你们能帮我个忙吗? |
[09:53] | – I need to get it unravelled… – Who the hell are you? | – 我得把它弄好 – 你她妈是谁? |
[09:56] | Um… I’m Anita. I’m from Syracuse. | 我是阿妮塔 来自锡拉丘兹 |
[09:59] | – Could you help me with… – No. | – 你能帮我… – 不 |
[10:01] | No, I’m not going to help you with anything. Who’s in charge here? | 我不会帮你干任何事 这里谁负责? |
[10:04] | Um, GJ. | 吉婕 |
[10:05] | – GJ? Hey, GJ? – She in charge? | – 吉婕? 喂 吉婕? – 她负责吗? |
[10:07] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[10:09] | Is… Is… Is she a she? | 她是女的? |
[10:11] | – Yeah! – oh, yeah. | – 是啊! – 当然是 |
[10:13] | No, no. What you’re doing here is illegal. | 不 不 你们在这儿的所作所为是违法的 |
[10:15] | I have an agreement with the owner. Goes back 10 years. | 我和地主有协议的 都有十年了 |
[10:18] | – Ten years. – Yeah. Do you have a permit | – 十年了 – 对啊 你们做的这些事 |
[10:20] | for what you’re doing? No. | 获得许可证了吗? 没有 |
[10:21] | No, no. Da? | 肯定没有 是吧? |
[10:22] | A grey water waste plan? No, no, no. | 有废水处理计划吗? 没有吧 |
[10:24] | All you’re doing is turning this place into a rubbish dump. | 你们做的一切只会把这里变成垃圾场 |
[10:27] | And why is that raccoon walking away from me? | 那只浣熊为什么走开了? |
[10:31] | Well, that is GJ. | 那是吉婕 |
[10:32] | – What is this? – It’s tea. | – 这是什么? – 茶水 |
[10:33] | Uh, GJ is in a… a different mental state. | 吉婕的精神状态与众不同 |
[10:36] | – What are you saying? – Well… well, | – 什么意思? – 呃… |
[10:37] | She’s, um… Well, she’s different from everybody else. | 她… 她跟别人不太一样 |
[10:41] | Some people say she’s enlightened, | 有人说她可以帮人指点迷津 |
[10:42] | But that’s kind of old fashioned, really. | 但那其实都是旧思想了 真的 |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:46] | What the hell are you all doing here? | 你们这些人到底在这干吗? |
[10:52] | My story is, um, quite bad. | 我的经历十分坎坷 |
[10:57] | Is that right? | 是吗? |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:00] | Okay. Well, I had this chimpanzee called Brad. | 我养了一只黑猩猩 他叫布拉德 |
[11:05] | We were very close. | 我们关系很好 |
[11:06] | We, um… We slept together and we bathed together sometimes, | 我们… 一起睡觉 有时还一起洗澡 |
[11:10] | But in the last couple of months, Brad became, um, | 但是几个月前 布拉德变得有些 |
[11:15] | Very difficult to handle. | 变得很难控制 |
[11:17] | Yeah, like he bit her. | 是的 比如他咬她 |
[11:18] | – Yeah. – Show them. Show them. | – 是的 – 给他们看 给他们看看 |
[11:19] | I’ll show you. Look. He bit me right here. | 我给你看 看 他咬我这 |
[11:22] | I was advised to put him on hormone treatment | 医生建议我对他进行激素治疗 |
[11:23] | And then, eventually, I had him castrated, but it was too late. | 后来 我把他阉割了 但太迟了 |
[11:27] | He was too possessive. | 他占有欲太强了 |
[11:29] | I was very stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[11:31] | I, uh… I should have had him put down | 我…我应该制止他的 |
[11:34] | And finally he attacked my best friend. | 最终他袭击了我最好的朋友 |
[11:36] | Such a foolish thing to think that Brad could ever be a friend. | 把布拉德当朋友这个想法 简直太愚蠢了 |
[11:44] | Brad had to be killed | 布拉德不得不被处死 |
[11:45] | And I am pretty much | 我也差不多是 |
[11:49] | A mess. | 一团糟 |
[11:50] | That’s tragic, but was he a boyfriend or your pet? | 真惨 不过他是男朋友还是宠物? |
[11:53] | No, he was a friend. | 不 他是一个朋友 |
[11:56] | Yeah, he was a friend. | 是的 他是一个朋友 |
[11:59] | So this is some kind of | 那么这算是某种 |
[12:02] | Halfway recovery camp, is that right? | 旅途康复营吗? |
[12:05] | Well, yeah, it’s… It’s nothing official, | 算吧 它… 它是非官方的 |
[12:08] | but there are a lot of women here in a lot of pain. | 但是这有很多饱受痛苦的女性 |
[12:11] | – Pain, yeah. – They come from abused marriages, | – 痛苦 是的 – 他们有的遭受家庭暴力 |
[12:14] | – broken hearts, sex addicts. – Sex addicts. | – 有的伤心欲绝 有的纵欲成性 – 纵欲成性 |
[12:16] | Most of them have come here hoping that GJ can, um, help them. | 这当的中很多人来这里是希望得到吉婕的帮助 |
[12:21] | Help them get well. | 帮她们摆脱苦恼 |
[12:22] | Yeah, me, I, um… | 是的 我 我… |
[12:24] | I came here because I had, uh, | 我来这是因为 |
[12:25] | quite a tragic thing happen with my children and it was… | 我的孩子们发生了不幸 并且… |
[12:29] | Just, no. No, no, no, no. | 好了 不 不用了 |
[12:32] | Once was enough, okay? | 一个就够了 好吧? |
[12:34] | Now you’re just starting to bore the… Off me. | 你们已经开始让我感到烦了… 你们走吧 |
[12:37] | – Excuse me? – Have your tea. | – 你说什么? – 谢谢你的茶 |
[12:39] | – Thank you. – What? | – 谢谢 – 什么? |
[12:41] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | Okay, well, why don’t you just… Off, you alpha ass! | 好啊 那你刚刚为什么… 滚吧 你个蠢驴! |
[12:49] | Low self-esteem. | 没自尊的女人 |
[12:51] | Turns me on. | 让我性奋了 |
[12:56] | Did you see the… On the naked one? | 你看到了吗… 那个裸女? |
[12:58] | Just shut the… Up. | 够了 闭嘴 |
[13:00] | Did you see the naked one there? | 你看到那边的裸女没? |
[13:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:03] | Go over to that loaf… Bob Platt’s. | 朝那个面包车的方向开… 鲍勃・普拉特的 |
[13:06] | He’s gone fishing today. | 他今天去钓鱼 |
[13:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[13:30] | Get them out of there. | 让他们出去 |
[13:32] | – Hey? – Get them out. | – 什么? – 让他们出去 |
[13:34] | Now. | 马上 |
[13:35] | Get them out. | 让他们出去 |
[13:37] | Right-o. | 好的 |
[13:41] | – Al! – she’s here. | – 艾尔! – 她来了 |
[13:46] | She wants you out. | 她希望你们出来 |
[13:51] | Right, then. Lee, Joy, out of here. | 好吧 李・乔伊 离开这儿 |
[13:53] | – Ah, man, what’s… – Pete, you too. | – 老兄 什么… – 皮特 你也出来 |
[13:55] | Who authorised the session? | 谁允许你们审讯她的? |
[13:59] | It doesn’t matter. She hasn’t said anything. | 这无所谓 她什么都没说 |
[14:02] | She’s tight as a clam. | 她的嘴像蚌一样紧 |
[14:04] | She has a name. | 她有名字 |
[14:06] | Detective sergeant Al Parker. | 我是艾尔・帕克探警 |
[14:07] | Yeah, she’s got a name. It’s on the form behind you. | 是啊 她有名字 就在你身后的表格里 |
[14:10] | I’ve had a bit of experience with this young girl. | 我对这种小女生有些经验 |
[14:14] | I want this window covered with sheets of A3, | 我希望用A3纸把这扇窗户盖住 |
[14:17] | And I want her on my own for as long as it takes. | 并且我希望这期间她只归我管 |
[14:20] | No interruptions under any circumstances. | 任何情况下都不许打扰 |
[14:24] | Clear? | 清楚吗? |
[14:27] | I want a clear yes from everyone. | 我想听每个人清楚地说声 是 |
[14:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:34] | Where’s the paper? | 纸在哪儿? |
[14:50] | We’re on our own now, Tui. | 现在就我们两个人 涂依 |
[14:52] | You don’t have to say anything, okay? | 你不用说任何事 行吗? |
[14:56] | Nothing. | 什么都不用 |
[14:58] | I’m going to sit down. | 我坐这儿 |
[15:09] | I’ve got some chocolates, | 我有些巧克力 |
[15:12] | If you want one. | 想吃的话 可以吃 |
[15:25] | You know you’re not in any trouble. | 你知道你不会有麻烦的 |
[15:30] | You’re a kid. | 你还是个孩子 |
[15:33] | And I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[15:37] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[15:40] | Well, it’s true. You’ve managed things very well so far. | 没错 目前为止 你把事情处理得很好 |
[15:47] | But how do you think you’ll be going three months from now? | 但是你想过三个月后你会怎么样吗? |
[15:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:59] | Tui, | 涂依 |
[16:00] | What do you think’s happening to you? | 你知道你怎么了吗? |
[16:06] | Why do you think your tummy’s getting bigger? | 你觉得你的肚子为什么越来越大? |
[16:13] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吗? |
[16:16] | You know what’s happening. | 你知道发生了什么 |
[16:20] | Something’s in there. | 那里面有东西 |
[16:21] | That’s what we think, too. | 我们也是这么认为的 |
[16:32] | But we have to be sure. | 但是我们需要确定 |
[16:35] | And to be certain, we need to do some tests. | 为了确定 我们需要做些检查 |
[16:42] | Do you want to do some tests for me? | 你愿意跟我去做检查吗? |
[16:48] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[16:50] | Shall we get your mum to come, too? | 需要我们带你妈妈过来吗? |
[16:59] | Tui, | 涂依 |
[17:04] | Who is the man that did this to you? | 是谁这么对你的? |
[17:14] | You don’t have to say his name. | 你不用说出他的名字 |
[17:17] | What if you just write it? | 写下来怎么样? |
[17:39] | Don’t look till I’ve gone. | 我走了你才能看 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:45] | Shall we go see about those tests? | 我们可以去做检查了吗? |
[18:05] | And… | 还有… |
[18:08] | That’s the head there. | 那是头部 |
[18:10] | We’ll grab a few measurements of that. | 我们会对那里做些测量 |
[18:15] | It’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[18:19] | It’s okay. You’re doing really well, all right? | 没事了 你表现得非常棒 知道吗? |
[18:22] | Really well, okay? | 非常棒 好吗? |
[18:36] | Hey, Bob. | 嗨 鲍勃 |
[18:38] | -Hey, boys, how are you? – Are you busy? | – 嗨 孩子们 还好吗? – 你忙吗? |
[18:41] | Oh, no, just got a few things on. | 哦 不 只是有点事做 |
[18:43] | An inspection or two this afternoon. | 今天下午的一两次检查 |
[18:45] | Get your gear. | 带上你装备 |
[18:47] | Why… Why’s that? | 为什么…为什么带那个? |
[18:47] | Cock and Jed just caught 15 salmons this morning. | 早上科克和杰德钓到了十五条大马哈鱼 |
[18:50] | Jeez, 15, eh? Yeah? | 天啊 十五条? 真的么? |
[18:51] | – Yeah. – Do you want to go out? | – 是啊 – 你想去吗? |
[18:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:56] | Lukey, a bit of respect. | 小卢 放尊重点 |
[18:57] | No, he’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[18:59] | – You’re pulling me leg, aren’t you? – Nah. | – 你们要拉我去 是吗? – 没有 |
[19:01] | – Yeah. – Hey, in fact could be more than 15, | – 是啊 – 嘿 事实上可能比十五条还多 |
[19:03] | ’cause 15 was when I spoke to them this morning | 因为我早上和他们聊的时候是十五条 |
[19:06] | And they’re still on the lake. | 他们还在湖上 |
[19:08] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:11] | Is Matt coming? | 马特来吗? |
[19:12] | Nah, nah, shit, no. He thinks we’re working. | 不 不来 他以为我们在工作 |
[19:15] | – Yeah. – Right-o. | – 是的 – 好吧 |
[19:33] | Bloody quiet. | 好安静啊 |
[19:35] | – No bites? – None at all. | – 上钩了没? – 一条也没有 |
[19:40] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[19:43] | Hey, you sold any properties lately, Bob? | 嗨 你最近卖了什么道具没 鲍勃? |
[19:46] | No, it’s dead quiet. Jesus. | 没有 安静极了 上帝啊 |
[19:49] | What’s happening up there at paradise? | 失乐天堂那发生了什么事? |
[19:52] | hmm? | 嗯? |
[19:53] | Who are those old lezzos, eh? Who knows them? | 那些女同性恋是谁啊? 谁认识她们? |
[19:55] | Oh, they’re an odd bunch, aren’t they, eh? | 哦 她们是一个奇怪的团体 不是么? |
[19:56] | Oh, yeah, see? You do know them, eh? | 是啊 你看? 你认识她们 对吧? |
[19:59] | Oh, you know, I just… | 哦 你懂得 我只是… |
[20:01] | Not much. | 知道的不多 |
[20:02] | Who’s that… Little weirdo who’s running the show? | 那是谁…那个操纵这一切的小怪物? |
[20:06] | Hey, is it a man or a woman or something else? | 嘿 是个男的还是女的 或者其他什么? |
[20:09] | No seriously, Bob, what is it? | 认真点 鲍勃 它是什么? |
[20:12] | She’s a woman. | 她是个女人 |
[20:13] | She’s just let herself go a bit. | 只是有些”不修边幅” |
[20:15] | you guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:24] | Who’s this? | 那是谁? |
[20:26] | Better pull your line in, Bob. | 鲍勃 最好把鱼线收回来 |
[20:28] | – Pull your line in. – Yeah. | – 收线 – 好 |
[20:41] | What’s up? What’s up, Matt? | 怎么了 怎么了 马特? |
[20:43] | Luke. Get the anchor. | 卢克起锚 |
[20:48] | You help him. | 你去帮他 |
[20:49] | Want a beer, matt? | 喝啤酒么 马特? |
[20:52] | What do I open it with, my teeth? | 我怎么开 用牙咬吗? |
[20:55] | It’s fine. | 不用 |
[20:57] | I’m going to ask you some questions, Bob. | 我有几个问题 鲍勃 |
[21:00] | And I want the correct answer, straight away. | 希望你准确回答 直截了当 |
[21:04] | ’cause if I don’t think it’s correct, | 要是让我觉得不对劲 |
[21:06] | I’m going to kill you. | 我就把你了结了 |
[21:09] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[21:10] | Okay? | 怎么样? |
[21:12] | All right. | 好 |
[21:13] | First question. | 第一个问题 |
[21:15] | Did you sell Paradise to someone called Bunny? | 你是不是把失乐天堂卖给一个叫邦妮的人? |
[21:19] | Well, | 这个 |
[21:20] | No. | 没有 |
[21:22] | – That the correct answer? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 真的 |
[21:25] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[21:26] | – So what’s happening up there? – Both parties | – 那那里是怎么回事? – 我们 |
[21:27] | have what’s called an option agreement. | 达成了选择权协议 |
[21:30] | – A what? – It’s an… | – 什么? – 它是… |
[21:30] | – An option? – It means they exchange… | – 选择? – 就是他们互相交换… |
[21:32] | – No, I told you, I told you. – He… Sold it. | – 不 听我说 – 他… 把它卖了 |
[21:35] | My mother is buried in Paradise. | 我母亲就埋在失乐天堂 |
[21:38] | They haven’t exchanged yet. | 现在还没交换 |
[21:39] | You’re a piece of… Shit. | 你个烂… 货 |
[21:41] | Look me in the face. Look me in the face. | 看着我的脸 看着我的脸 |
[21:43] | You’re a…, okay? You’re not one of us. You’re not… | 你个… 你不是我们一伙的 你不是… |
[21:46] | I’m not gonna touch you. I’m not gonna touch you. | 我不会碰你 我不会碰你 |
[21:47] | – I’ve told you, it’s only an option… – I’m not gonna touch you. | – 我说了 它只是个选择权… – 我不会碰你 |
[21:51] | Going swimming, Bobby? | 要游泳吗 鲍比? |
[21:55] | Give us a hand. Get me up. | 搭把手 拉我出来 |
[21:58] | You know what this water will do. | 你知道这水的厉害 |
[22:00] | Oh, Jeez. | 老天 |
[22:02] | Matt! | 马特! |
[22:03] | It’s freezing in here! | 这太冷了! |
[22:05] | – Oh, Matt, get me out. – Oi, Bob. | – 马特 拉我出来 – 哦 鲍勃 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[22:08] | It was… It was my mistake! | 我… 我错了! |
[22:10] | There you go, mate. | 走了 伙计 |
[22:14] | Get it, Bob! | 抓住 鲍勃! |
[22:16] | Oh, Jesus, get me out of here! | 上帝 快拉我出来! |
[22:18] | Sorry, Bob. | 抱歉 鲍勃 |
[22:20] | Please pull me in! | 求你们拉我起来吧! |
[22:20] | – What’s that, Bob? – Matt! | – 什么 鲍勃? – 马特! |
[22:22] | I can cancel it. | 我可以取消 |
[22:23] | I can cancel the contract. | 我可以把合同取消 |
[22:26] | It’s your land, Matt. Matt, please! | 地是你的 马特 马特 求你了! |
[22:29] | Help me up! Please, help me up. | 拉我起来! 求你们了 |
[22:31] | No, no mate. You’re going for a swim. | 不不 伙计 你还得再游一会儿 |
[22:33] | – Off you go. – I’m sorry, Matt. | – 下去 – 对不起 马特 |
[22:38] | No, Matt. Matt! | 不 马特 马特! |
[22:40] | This is what happens when you sell Paradise! | 这就是你卖失乐天堂的下场! |
[22:44] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三! |
[22:49] | Grab it, Bobby! | 抓紧了 鲍比! |
[22:54] | Dad! | 爸! |
[22:59] | Dad! | 爸! |
[23:02] | Hey, dad! | 嘿 爸! |
[23:03] | – Dad! – Dad! | – 爸! – 爸! |
[23:06] | Cut it! | 够了! |
[23:09] | Dad, stop it. | 爸 停下 |
[23:13] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[23:17] | Get him out. | 拉出来 |
[23:19] | Get him out! | 把他拉出来! |
[23:34] | Is he all right? | 他还好么? |
[23:36] | No, he’s not all right. | 不 不好 |
[23:38] | Bob! | 鲍勃! |
[23:42] | Do mouth to mouth. | 做人工呼吸 |
[23:43] | – Eh? – Do mouth to mouth. | – 啊? – 人工呼吸 |
[23:46] | Nah. | 不 |
[23:47] | – Do mouth to mouth! – I’m not… | – 做人工呼吸! – 我可不… |
[23:49] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[23:51] | You do it. | 你去做 |
[23:57] | Bob! Bob! | 鲍勃! 鲍勃! |
[23:59] | Bob! | 鲍勃! |
[24:01] | She did this voluntarily? | 她自愿的? |
[24:04] | – Can I have a look? – Mmm-hmm. | – 我能看看吗? – 嗯 |
[24:10] | Uh, take a seat if you like. | 随便坐 |
[24:17] | The operator said it’s probably four and a half to five months. | 医生说应该有四个半到五个月大 |
[24:21] | – God. – I know. | – 天呐 – 我知道 |
[24:25] | You know, Tui wants to go home to her dad’s. | 涂依想回家 去她爸爸那 |
[24:29] | I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. | 我觉得不太妥 |
[24:31] | Oh, that’s okay. I know the family. | 没事 我认识这家人 |
[24:33] | Um, I’ll drive her home. | 我开车送她 |
[24:35] | What’s her home life like? | 她家什么样子? |
[24:38] | I mean, do you really think that’s wise? | 你真觉得没问题? |
[24:41] | I’m concerned there’s just men there, | 家里只有男人 我很担心 |
[24:43] | And Matt and his sons have an unholy reputation. | 而且马特和他几个儿子名声也不好 |
[24:46] | She can’t get any more pregnant. | 她已经怀孕了 不会又怀上一个 |
[24:51] | She could be attacked for being pregnant. | 她可能会因为怀孕受到攻击 |
[24:55] | Look, thanks very much for your help. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[24:58] | We all learned a little more sensitivity today. | 大家今天都有点感性 |
[25:00] | I think that’s a very good thing. | 这是好事 |
[25:02] | Thanks for being on the team. | 感谢你帮忙协助 |
[25:09] | You know, this is statutory rape. | 这是奸幼罪 |
[25:12] | We have to find out who did this. | 我们必须查清是谁干的 |
[25:14] | We’ve got to think about DNA testing, | 我们可以考虑DNA检测 |
[25:16] | Questioning as many neighbours and contacts… | 询问邻居以及跟她接触过的人… |
[25:19] | Hmm, and you don’t think I know that? | 你觉得这些我不知道吗? |
[25:24] | Um, how’s Jude recovering? | 裘德恢复得怎样? |
[25:29] | Um, it’s… It’s tough. | 很难说 |
[25:29] | The… The cancer’s come back, but she’s being very positive. | 癌细胞又扩散了 但她很乐观 |
[25:33] | Oh, no, I meant Turangi and her. | 不 我是指她和朗伊 |
[25:38] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你的意思 |
[25:39] | There was a domestic there a couple of weeks ago. | 几个星期前他们之间有些磕绊 |
[25:41] | There was a bit of alcohol involved | 也喝了点酒 |
[25:42] | And there was a… A door punched in. | 然后… 门被砸开了 |
[25:46] | – I didn’t know. – I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that you weren’t aware of it. | – 我没发现 – 抱歉 我不知道你没发现 |
[25:59] | Well, at least I’ve got some. | 我还有些”风韵” |
[26:01] | Detective sergeant, | 侦缉警长 |
[26:02] | If it’s all right with you, I’d like to keep working with Tui. | 你同意的话 我想继续跟涂依的案子 |
[26:05] | I feel like I’ve built some real trust today. | 我觉得自己今天已经赢取了她的信任 |
[26:07] | And I’d like to keep going. | 我想继续 |
[26:10] | How long you visiting for? | 你呆多久? |
[26:12] | Two or three weeks. | 两到三周 |
[26:21] | All right. Okay. | 好 没问题 |
[26:23] | Look, can you, uh, drop round to her mother’s | 你能 顺便到她母亲家 |
[26:25] | and tell her what’s happening? | 告诉她这件事么? |
[26:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:28] | Guess what? We’ve got an espresso machine up at Laketop now. | 你猜? 我们湖顶区这里也有咖啡机了 |
[26:32] | Yeah, we just got the call a moment ago. | 是 我们刚刚接到电话 |
[26:35] | Al? | 艾尔? |
[26:36] | Yeah, no, so we’re going to need to get someone up there. | 没有 所以需要我们去救人 |
[26:39] | – Yeah? – Sending a boat up | – 怎么了? – 派艘船 |
[26:40] | To Pigeon Island now. | 到鸽子岛 |
[26:41] | Someone’s gone overboard. | 有人落水了 |
[26:43] | Oh, probably pissed. He’ll be dead. | 多半招惹某人了 他死定了 |
[26:44] | – Come on, Pete. Car’s leaving now. – How many boats you taking? | – 快点 皮特 车要走了 – 你要用几艘船? |
[26:47] | Just the one. | 只要一艘 |
[26:47] | – They still can’t find the body. – You’ll need two. | – 他们还是找不到人 – 那得两艘 |
[26:49] | Yeah, Lee, can you organise another boat, please? | 李 你能再安排一艘船么? |
[26:51] | Okay, we’re going to send two boats. | 好 我们派两艘船 |
[26:52] | Stay where you are, all right? | 呆在那里别动 好吗? |
[26:54] | – Are you going now? – Yeah, mate. | – 现在就去? – 是的 伙计 |
[26:55] | Just got to drop Tui and I’ll be there. | 我送涂依回家 然后马上就到 |
[27:04] | I will see you very soon. | 我很快就来看你 |
[27:08] | When? | 什么时候? |
[27:09] | How about the day after tomorrow? | 后天怎么样? |
[27:12] | Three o’clock? | 三点? |
[27:15] | Shall I drive, or do you want to? | 是我开车 还是你开? |
[27:19] | Oh, wait, you drove last time. | 等下 你上次开了 |
[27:21] | Come on, let’s go, kiddo. | 好了 孩子 我们走吧 |
[28:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[28:04] | She been shoplifting again? | 她又去商店偷东西了? |
[28:06] | Ah, no, no, Matt. | 不 不是 马特 |
[28:15] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗? |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:23] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[28:25] | Tui was found up to her chest in the lake. | 涂依被发现时湖水已淹没至她胸部 |
[28:28] | The headmistress called us in. | 校长把我们叫去 |
[28:31] | The kid wouldn’t say anything. | 这孩子一个字都不肯说 |
[28:34] | But, um, | 但是 |
[28:35] | It turns out she’s pregnant. | 我们查出她怀孕了 |
[28:37] | Oh, Jesus Christ. No. | 噢 天啊 不是吧 |
[28:42] | No, no, she’s not pregnant. | 不 不 她才没怀孕 |
[28:43] | I’ll have her in that clinic tomorrow. | 我明天会带她再去那诊所 |
[28:45] | Look, it’s a little bit more complicated than that. | 听着 事情还要复杂的多 |
[28:48] | She’s about five months into it. | 她已有五个月身孕 |
[28:49] | What? Oh, for… Sake! Right, okay. | 什么? 噢 天… 啊! 好吧 |
[28:53] | Then I’ll take her to Sydney, | 那我就带她去悉尼 |
[28:54] | ’cause there’s no way there’s gonna be a… baby. No way. | 因为在这是没办法再养个孩子的 真没办法 |
[28:57] | Well, Children’s Services are already onto it. | 儿童保护局已关注此事 |
[29:00] | And, um… | 还有 |
[29:01] | And there’s a female detective. | 是位女调查员 |
[29:03] | Remember Ivan’s daughter, Robin, from Sydney? | 还记得伊万的女儿罗宾吗 悉尼的? |
[29:06] | Right, here’s what you do. | 行了 你这样做 |
[29:08] | You go on your radio, you phone the detective, | 你打电话给那位调查员 |
[29:10] | You tell her she’s had a miscarriage, right? | 告诉她涂依流产了 好吗? |
[29:12] | Or… or she’s marrying the kid from down the road. | 或者是… 或者她要嫁给路那头的小伙 |
[29:15] | What, at twelve years of age? | 什么 十二岁结婚? |
[29:17] | Use your imagination. | 有点想象力好吧 |
[29:18] | One day. | 总有这一天的 |
[29:24] | Look, she’s going to be interviewed, okay? That’s a fact. | 她就要被采访了 好吗? 这才是事实 |
[29:29] | You’re in shock, that’s all. | 你很震惊 就这样 |
[29:30] | I’m not in shock. | 我才没有 |
[29:33] | Christ, I know kids. | 天啊 我了解孩子们 |
[29:34] | I had my first orgasm when I was seven, my first… When I was 11. | 我第一次高潮在我七岁 我的初夜在十一岁 |
[29:38] | So she’s a…. | 所以她是个… |
[29:40] | Like her dad was a… | 和她老爸一样 是个… |
[29:42] | But she’s too young to have a baby. | 但她太小了 不能生孩子 |
[29:45] | I wouldn’t do that to one of my… | 我才不会让她们其中一个怀上… |
[29:48] | Oh, I need a joint. I’ve had a… Of a day. | 噢 我得静静 真是无语的一天 |
[29:51] | Yeah, well, I didn’t hear that. | 嗯 好吧 当我没听见 |
[29:55] | That little one Mark’s? | 这小孩是马克的? |
[29:58] | Nah. | 不是 |
[30:00] | Luke’s? | 卢克的? |
[30:02] | No. | 不是 |
[30:09] | I’ll see you later. | 等会见 |
[30:30] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[30:39] | Tui? | 涂依? |
[30:42] | Bubs? | 小家伙? |
[30:44] | Hey, bubs. | 嗨 小家伙 |
[30:49] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[30:53] | What were you doing in the lake? | 你当时在湖里准备干吗? |
[30:56] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[30:57] | Who were you trying to kill? | 你是想杀谁呢? |
[30:59] | Yourself or the baby, you idiot? | 你自己还是孩子 你个蠢货? |
[31:05] | You didn’t talk. | 你没说出来 |
[31:07] | That was good. | 那很好 |
[31:09] | You know this piece of… Won’t kill anything bigger than a bunny rabbit. | 你要知道 你这样也就只能杀死只小兔子 |
[31:12] | You really want to shoot someone, | 你要是真想射准某人 |
[31:15] | Point right here. | 指在这 |
[31:18] | Or here. | 或这 |
[31:20] | Or here. | 或这 |
[31:27] | Go to bed. | 去睡觉吧 |
[31:34] | Hello? | 你好? |
[31:37] | I know. Bob Platt? | 我知道 鲍勃・普拉特? |
[31:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:41] | Yeah, well, I heard it was just some dumb accident. | 我听说发生了点意外 |
[31:44] | He’d been drinking. Yeah. | 他一直在喝酒 对 |
[31:48] | Oh, silly man. | 蠢货 |
[31:49] | That’s what happens. | 事情的经过就是这样 |
[31:51] | Yeah, well, I’ll come and pick the boys up. | 好吧 那我去接那些小子 |
[32:12] | Just a minute. | 等会 |
[32:22] | You are the mother of Tui Mitcham? | 你是涂依・米查姆的母亲? |
[32:25] | Mrs Mitcham, I was with Tui at the ultrasound test this afternoon. | 米查姆太太 今天下午我陪涂依做了超声波检查 |
[32:29] | It confirms she’s four and a half to five months pregnant. | 查出她已有四个半月到五个月的身孕 |
[32:36] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[32:38] | Does Tui have a boyfriend? | 涂依有男朋友吗? |
[32:40] | No friend, no boyfriend. | 没朋友 更别提男朋友 |
[32:42] | Might she have fooled around or experimented? | 也许她在外鬼混或干嘛的? |
[32:48] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么? |
[32:51] | She doesn’t need to talk to you. | 她没必要跟你谈 |
[33:00] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了? |
[33:06] | I’m Johnno Mitcham. | 我是约翰诺・米查姆 |
[33:06] | I’m Tui’s half-brother. | 我是涂依的同母异父的哥哥 |
[33:08] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[33:13] | Where is Tui? | 涂依在哪? |
[33:14] | Detective sergeant Parker has escorted Tui home. | 侦缉警长帕克已经护送涂依回家了 |
[33:18] | Why didn’t he bring her here to her mother? | 怎么他没把她带到她妈妈这来? |
[33:19] | – I can’t help you with that. – Oh… | – 对此无可奉告 – 噢 |
[33:22] | You could have objected. | 你是可以不说 |
[33:32] | She said to tell you she’s sorry. She’s shocked. She needs to be sick. | 她说很抱歉 她太震惊了 她不舒服 |
[33:42] | She’s saying Tui’s a child. | 她说涂依还只是孩子 |
[33:44] | A tomboy. She’s not old enough to be a mother. | 一小女孩 她怎么能做母亲 |
[33:47] | She knows who did it. | 她知道是谁干的 |
[33:51] | What else is she saying? | 她还说了什么? |
[33:55] | She’s saying all sorts of stuff. | 她说了一大堆 |
[33:57] | That men are sick. That they have sex with children | 什么男人都恶心 居然连孩子也上 |
[34:00] | And some other stuff that you don’t want to know. | 还有些你还是不知道为好 |
[34:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:20] | Do you want to talk? | 要谈谈吗? |
[34:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:23] | I was thinking of spending a day or two up at dad’s old crib | 我想在爸爸的小木屋呆一两天 |
[34:29] | At Laketop. | 在湖顶区的 |
[34:31] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[34:31] | Clearing it out and breathing some wilderness air. | 把它打扫干净 呼吸下野外的空气 |
[34:35] | I have to, anyway, because I have to interview the Mitcham girl again. | 我必须得去 因为我得再次采访那个米查姆家的女孩 |
[34:40] | I won’t see you. | 那我就见不到你了 |
[34:41] | Yes, you will. | 不 你见得到我的 |
[34:43] | It’s an hour up the lake. | 离湖也就一小时的路程 |
[34:44] | It’ll just be a couple of days. | 我只去几天 |
[34:47] | Where will you interview the girl? | 你在哪采访那女孩? |
[34:48] | At her dad’s place. | 在他爸爸那 |
[34:50] | Matt Mitcham’s? | 马特・米查姆那? |
[34:53] | I don’t think you should go. | 我觉得你还是不要去了 |
[34:55] | You’re a long way from any help. | 你孤立无助 |
[34:58] | I am the help. | 我自己能行 |
[35:00] | Oh, sweetheart. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[35:03] | This visit’s important. | 这次访问很重要 |
[35:03] | And we… We’ve got stuff to talk about. | 我们有很多事要谈 |
[35:07] | But you’re going to be okay, mum. | 但你会没事的 妈妈 |
[35:10] | Maybe not. | 或许有事呢 |
[35:15] | Oh, why do I feel manipulated? | 我怎么感觉怪怪的呢? |
[35:17] | I don’t know. Any normal person would feel sad. | 说不清 任何正常人都会感觉到悲伤 |
[35:27] | You criticise Turangi, but you know that every night | 你责备了朗伊 但你知道每晚 |
[35:29] | He oils and massages my whole body. | 他都用精油给我按摩 |
[35:33] | Well, that’s beautiful. | 那不错啊 |
[35:36] | You being sarcastic, Robin? | 你这是在讽刺吗 罗宾? |
[35:38] | Because you shouldn’t be. It is beautiful. | 因为你不会觉得那不错的 |
[35:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:47] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[35:49] | That I’m ignoring his temper. | 我忽视他的脾气 |
[35:51] | His violence, mum. | 是他的暴力 妈妈 |
[35:54] | That’s what I’m thinking about. | 那就是我所想的 |
[35:55] | Lots of people throw things and break things. | 人人都会犯错 |
[35:58] | You ignore his good qualities. You’re in denial of them. | 你忽视了他的好品质 你抵触他们 |
[36:03] | Everyone has vulnerabilities. | 人无完人 |
[36:06] | You have, too. | 你也不另外 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:13] | You can be very hard. | 你过于强硬 |
[36:16] | And what I don’t like is that you think it’s strength. | 我不喜欢的是 你还觉得那是力量 |
[36:22] | It’s not. | 那不是 |
[36:48] | 失乐天堂 | |
[36:55] | Prue, you want coffee? | 普鲁 你喝咖啡吗? |
[37:10] | You doing okay there? | 你感觉还好吗? |
[37:14] | There’s such an argument going on in my head. | 我很纠结 |
[37:18] | He’s a bastard, | 他是混蛋 |
[37:21] | I’m good. | 我是好人 |
[37:22] | He’s not good. | 他不是好人 |
[37:23] | He made me a slave. | 他把我当成奴隶 |
[37:25] | Slave | 奴隶啊 |
[37:26] | He’s a narcissist. | 他很自恋 |
[37:28] | A psychotic narcissist. | 自恋的精神病 |
[37:30] | Psychotic narcissist. | 自恋的精神病 |
[37:31] | I got up and found a packet of kettle originals. | 我起床 找到一包原味薯片 |
[37:34] | I ate the whole lot. | 然后全吃光了 |
[37:36] | Then I rooted about, found some liquorice allsorts. | 然后我又翻出来一些什锦甘草糖 |
[37:40] | That’s at 4:00 a.m. | 那时是凌晨四点 |
[37:43] | You ever tried masturbating? | 你试过自慰吗? |
[37:44] | It’s very relaxing, and it’s not fattening. | 很放松 还不会胖 |
[37:49] | I like penis. | 我喜欢男人的老二 |
[37:51] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:52] | I really… I really like the ones that, | 我非常非常喜欢那种 |
[37:55] | You know, are… Are bigger than the average. | 比一般人大的 |
[38:00] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[38:03] | I should get out and plant trees or something. | 我应该出去种树之类的 |
[38:07] | Hey, there’s a girl out there with a horse, in the field. | 芦苇地里有个牵着马的女孩 |
[38:20] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[38:23] | Hello! | 你好! |
[38:36] | Hey, you ever wash your little dog? | 嗨 你给你的小狗洗过澡吗? |
[38:39] | I wash mine. I’ve got some shampoo. You want me to wash it? | 我给我的洗 我有沐浴露 要我帮你洗吗? |
[38:44] | No. | 不用 |
[38:44] | Where’d you come from? What are you doing here? | 你家住哪儿? 来这里干什么? |
[38:47] | This is our land. My dad owns this. | 这是我家的土地 我爸爸的 |
[38:53] | Hey, I’m going up for lunch. You want to come? | 我要去吃饭了 你要一起来吗? |
[39:06] | – Who’s this one? – Don’t! | – 这个小家伙是谁? – 别碰 |
[39:08] | He’s mean but he’s just a protector. | 他很凶 但只是为了保护我 |
[39:17] | GJ? | 吉婕? |
[39:18] | – Yes, what? – This is Tui. | – 什么事? – 这是涂依 |
[39:20] | She’s run away. | 她离家出走了 |
[39:22] | You want to sit down? | 你想坐下吗? |
[39:33] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[39:41] | Get her some soup. | 给她盛点汤 |
[39:58] | GJ, | 吉婕 |
[40:00] | Last night I imagined | 昨晚我在想 |
[40:01] | That my husband’s girlfriend was in a terrible accident, | 我丈夫的女朋友发生了悲惨的意外 |
[40:07] | Where she survived, | 她活下来了 |
[40:09] | But was horribly disfigured… | 但是严重的毁容了 |
[40:17] | And I thought | 我觉得 |
[40:20] | Maybe I could come home and | 也许我能回家 |
[40:24] | Look after her. | 照顾她 |
[40:26] | You know, for him? | 替他照顾 |
[40:28] | Doormat! | 可怜虫! |
[40:30] | Shush! | 嘘! |
[40:30] | I just need to know if there’s a chance. | 我就想知道这有没有可能性 |
[40:34] | What chance? | 什么可能性? |
[40:35] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么? |
[40:37] | A chance that he’ll come back. | 他回心转意的可能性 |
[40:40] | What? | 什么? |
[40:41] | She wants Jock back. | 她希望约克回来 |
[40:43] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[40:45] | He’s had it with you. | 他受够你了 |
[40:47] | He’s got someone younger. | 他有更年轻的人了 |
[40:51] | Is she younger, this…? | 她是不是更年轻? |
[40:53] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[40:54] | Twenty four years. | 年轻二十四岁 |
[40:55] | Much younger. | 年轻多了 |
[40:57] | Much younger. | 年轻多了 |
[40:59] | What about love? | 那爱呢? |
[41:04] | Perhaps | 也许 |
[41:06] | I’m just meant to love Jock. | 我注定要爱约克 |
[41:15] | I believe in the profit motive. | 我认为从功利的角度看 |
[41:18] | What people call love, | 人们称之为爱的东西 |
[41:22] | If it’s not reciprocated, | 如果得不到回报 |
[41:26] | It turns into either apathy or hatred. | 就会变成漠然或是仇恨 |
[41:29] | Become completely disillusioned, | 幻想完全破灭 |
[41:32] | Then the truth begins to express itself. | 之后真相就自我显现了 |
[41:45] | What about loneliness? | 那孤独呢? |
[41:47] | Loneliness? | 孤独? |
[41:48] | – Yeah. – Where’s an ashtray? | – 是啊 – 烟灰缸在哪里? |
[41:50] | That’s your best card, loneliness. | 你最会来这套了 孤独 |
[41:52] | – What for, GJ? – To disillusionment. | – 为了什么呢 吉婕? – 为了幻想破灭 |
[41:56] | Get that and get it good. | 你要看懂 看明白 |
[42:06] | What happened to you? | 你遇到什么事了? |
[42:09] | A calamity. | 一场灾祸 |
[42:11] | It’s as if I was hit by lightning. | 好像被闪电击中 |
[42:16] | Every cell in my body changed. | 我身体里每个细胞都变了 |
[42:19] | How come you’re still alive? | 你怎么还活着? |
[42:23] | I don’t think I am. | 我不觉得我还活着 |
[42:24] | I’m a zombie. | 我是僵尸 |
[42:28] | What happened to you? | 你遇到了什么事? |
[42:46] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[42:50] | It’s an ultrasound picture of a foetus. | 一个胎儿的超声波图片 |
[42:52] | Let’s look. | 让我看看 |
[42:57] | I think it’s a boy. | 我觉得是个男孩 |
[43:00] | maybe. I mean, that could be a thumb, right? | 可能吧 也可能是大拇指 不是吗? |
[43:05] | Whose is it? | 谁的孩子? |
[43:06] | It’s hers, of course. | 当然是她的 |
[43:07] | That’s why she’s here. | 所以她到这来了 |
[43:14] | What is it? | 你怎么了? |
[43:17] | I can’t handle my dad. | 我不能和我爸共处 |
[43:20] | You’ve got a time bomb in there. | 你身体里有颗定时炸弹 |
[43:24] | Boom! | 轰! |
[43:28] | It’s gonna go off. | 它会爆掉的 |
[43:31] | Are you ready, kid? | 你准备好了吗 小朋友? |
[44:25] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[44:55] | Johnno? | 约翰诺? |
[45:26] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[45:46] | 性感的宝贝快回到我这来 爱你的史蒂夫 | |
[46:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:06] | I can’t take gifts. | 我不能白拿你的东西 |
[46:08] | You want a coffee? | 喝咖啡吗? |
[46:10] | Got to run. | 我得去跑步了 |
[46:13] | You run? | 你跑吗? |
[46:33] | Here. | 给 |
[46:35] | Come on. | 拿着 |
[46:37] | What’s that? Is that recent? | 那是什么? 最近发生的? |
[46:41] | It’s a long-engagement engagement ring. | 漫长订婚的订婚戒指 |
[46:46] | I heard you were in Kerobokan. | 我听说你进了克罗博坎监狱 |
[46:50] | No, I was in bangkwang, thailand for eight years. | 不 我在泰国的芒广监狱呆了八年 |
[46:56] | What for? Heroin? | 什么原因? 海洛因? |
[46:58] | No, the charge was possession of marijuana. | 不是 罪名是持有大麻 |
[47:02] | You’re evading. | 你在逃避 |
[47:06] | – Well, you survived. – Not really. | – 你熬过来了 – 不完全是 |
[47:10] | No, I didn’t. I’m not the same person. I was a…. | 不 我没熬过来 我不是从前的我了 我是个… |
[47:13] | I had a terrible temper. | 我原来脾气暴躁 |
[47:15] | That’s all gone. | 都过去了 |
[47:21] | Listen | 听我说 |
[47:28] | There’s something I need to say to you. | 有些话我要对你说 |
[47:32] | You know that night, I wasn’t part of any plan. | 那个晚上 我本来没打算 |
[47:36] | – I had no idea what those guys were… – It’s the past. It’s history. | – 我不知道那些人想… – 都过去了 |
[47:41] | Leave it there. | 别说了 |
[47:42] | Yeah, well, Morto died in a car accident. | 摩尔多死于一场交通事故 |
[47:45] | – I don’t want to know. – No. You do. | – 我不想知道 – 不 你想的 |
[47:46] | Sarge has come back. He’s working a few shifts at the pub… | 萨吉回来了 他在酒吧当值 |
[47:48] | I don’t give a… What Sarge is doing. | 萨吉在干吗 关我屁事 |
[47:58] | I’m going on. | 我要继续跑了 |
[48:35] | Johnno! | 约翰诺! |
[48:38] | Johnno! | 约翰诺! |
[48:41] | Johnno! | 约翰诺! |