时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Don’t touch him! | 别碰他! |
[00:49] | All right. Just bring him into shore. | 好吧 把他拉上岸就行了 |
[00:51] | We’re going to have to stay here. | 我们得呆在这儿 |
[00:56] | shit. | 糟糕 |
[00:59] | Have you got a mobile? | 你带手机了吗? |
[01:01] | It’s up with my shirt. | 我上衣口袋里有 |
[01:08] | This is detective robin griffin with the southern lakes police. | 我是南湖警局的罗宾・格里芬警探 |
[01:12] | I have a body, male, middle-aged. | 发现一具中年男性的尸体 |
[01:14] | 5’10”. Brown hair. | 身高178厘米 棕色头发 |
[01:16] | -It’s Bob Platt. -It’s Bob Platt. | – 是鲍勃・普拉特 – 名字叫鲍勃・普拉特 |
[01:20] | Right. | 对 |
[01:25] | You know there’s a, | 毛利人中 |
[01:26] | A Maori legend about this lake | 流传着一个关于这湖的传说 |
[01:29] | That says there’s a demon’s heart at the bottom of it. | 相传湖底有颗恶魔的心脏 |
[01:32] | It beats, it makes the lake rise and fall every five minutes. | 它的跳动带着湖水每五分钟涨落一次 |
[01:37] | -Does it rise and fall? -Yeah. Yeah, it does. | – 这湖真的有涨落吗 – 是的 |
[01:42] | It was this, um, a warrior | 从前有一位勇士 |
[01:45] | That rescued a maiden from a giant demon called Tipua. | 他从大恶魔地铺按手中救下一位少女 |
[01:49] | And he set fire to the demon’s body while it slept | 并趁恶魔睡着时放火烧了它 |
[01:53] | And burnt everything but his heart. | 烧得只剩下心脏 |
[01:55] | And the fat melting from the body formed a trough. | 烧化的油脂形成了一块凹地 |
[01:58] | And the snow from the mountains ran down to fill it | 山上的雪融化流下来 |
[02:02] | To form this lake. | 形成了这个湖 |
[02:07] | My dad died in this lake. | 我父亲死在这湖里 |
[02:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:14] | I remember. Sorry. | 我记得 很遗憾 |
[02:20] | Uh, this is the Mitcham’s house. | 这里是米查姆家 |
[02:23] | Nobody’s here. Call again. | 家里没人 以后再打过来吧 |
[02:39] | -You didn’t hear him fall in? – No. | – 你没听闻他溺水了? – 没有 |
[02:41] | We were cruising along. | 我们那时正一起在船上 |
[02:42] | I was just going… | 我正要… |
[02:44] | He didn’t call out, he just fell off the back. | 他都没喊一声 就背朝后掉下去了 |
[02:46] | I just swore I didn’t hear anything. | 我发誓一点动静也没听到 |
[02:48] | – hey, bobby, what’s going on? – Coke and kettles, please. Salt. | – 嘿 条子 进展怎样? – 可乐和薯片 咸的 |
[03:00] | I didn’t know Bob Platt, you see, | 我不认识鲍勃・普拉特 |
[03:02] | But many people wanted to see him drown. Not me. | 但很多人都巴不得他死 但不包括我 |
[03:05] | Not me. Not me, no. Not me. | 不是我 不是我 |
[03:08] | Did I, uh, did I just say me? | 我刚刚说了是我了吗? |
[03:15] | You drink on duty? | 你当值还喝酒? |
[03:20] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[03:20] | Give these to someone else, will you, mate? | 这个卖给其他人好吗 老兄? |
[03:23] | The prefect’s here. | 较真警官在这儿呢 |
[03:32] | Excuse me. Are you Luke Mitcham? | 打扰一下 你是 卢克米查姆吗? |
[03:36] | Is Tui at home? | 涂依在家吗? |
[03:37] | I’ve been trying to ring your dad, but no one’s picked up. | 我给你父亲打过电话 但没人接 |
[03:41] | And… | 那… |
[03:43] | Is he at home? | 他在家吗? |
[03:45] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:46] | I have an appointment to see Tui this afternoon. | 今天下午我和涂依约好见面 |
[03:50] | If he lets you in. | 只要他肯让你进屋 |
[03:52] | If he’s home. | 如果他在家的话 |
[03:54] | Yeah, if he’s home. | 没错 如果他在家 |
[04:16] | Yeah? | 谁? |
[04:17] | Detective Robin Griffin.Southern lakes police. | 我是南湖警局的罗宾・格里芬警官 |
[04:19] | So? | 有事吗? |
[04:20] | I’m wanting to chat with Tui,if I may? | 我想和涂依谈谈 可以吗? |
[04:23] | You could if she was here. | 她不在 |
[04:26] | Is she at school? | 她在学校吗? |
[04:28] | I doubt she’s at school. No. | 恐怕不在 |
[04:30] | Do you mind if I come in and look around? | 我可以进来看看吗? |
[04:34] | Yeah, I do. | 不行 |
[04:36] | Do you mind? | 我可以进来吗? |
[04:40] | You’re Jude and Ivan’s daughter, aren’t you? | 你是裘德和伊万的女儿对吗? |
[04:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:45] | And you’re a detective? | 你还是个警探? |
[04:51] | Okay. Let’s see who you look like. | 好吧 看看你长得像谁 |
[05:07] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊 姑娘 |
[05:15] | You like dogs? | 你喜欢狗吗? |
[05:17] | – Yes. – Would you like an orphaned one? | – 喜欢 – 你想领养一只吗? |
[05:19] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[05:21] | I’m in a dilemma. | 我现在进退两难 |
[05:23] | This is Bob Platt’s dog. | 这是鲍勃・普拉特的狗 |
[05:26] | I was hoping she would settle in. | 我本来希望她能在这儿安顿下来 |
[05:28] | She’s already bit my dog and she’s riled up the others. | 但她已经咬了我的狗 还老招惹其他的狗 |
[05:32] | Why have you got platt’s dog? | 普拉特的狗为什么在你这儿? |
[05:34] | He drowned. Didn’t you hear? | 他淹死了 你不知道吗? |
[05:39] | She was hungry so I took her in. | 她很饿我就带她回来了 |
[05:43] | No dog should go hungry. | 狗狗不应该挨饿 |
[05:44] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[05:52] | You’re going to shoot her? | 你要打死她? |
[05:56] | If you don’t want her. | 你又不要她 |
[06:07] | Wasn’t there anyone else who could have taken her? | 没有其他人会收养她吗? |
[06:11] | How about platt’s wife? | 普拉特的老婆呢? |
[06:12] | Platt didn’t have a wife. | 普拉特没结婚 |
[06:14] | Truth is he was a dumb prick. Nobody liked him. | 他是个怂货 没人喜欢他 |
[06:18] | Nobody liked his dog either, except me. | 也没人喜欢他的狗 除了我 |
[06:22] | Hey, Coco. | 嘿 可可 |
[06:24] | Hey, come here, girl. Come here. | 到这儿来 好姑娘 |
[06:29] | One of my rescues. | 这只也是我救下来的 |
[06:32] | Said she was too aggressive. | 她太好斗 |
[06:34] | Bit some kids. | 咬了好些孩子 |
[06:36] | So I taught her some manners and give her to Tui. | 我教给她一些规矩后 送给了涂依 |
[06:40] | So she’s tui’s dog now. | 她现在是涂依的狗了 |
[06:42] | But tui’s not here? | 但涂依却不在这儿? |
[06:45] | ’cause I see her dog, | 我看见了她的狗 |
[06:47] | And her bike. | 她的自行车 |
[06:49] | No, she’s not here and if she is, doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不在这儿 就算她在 也不想跟你说话 |
[06:54] | But you’d tell me. | 但是你会告诉我的 |
[06:56] | Right? | 不是吗? |
[06:56] | You’re the one doing the talking. | 你才是在讲话的那个人呀 |
[07:00] | Let me out. | 我要走了 |
[07:02] | It’s good what you’re doing, you know? | 你是在做好事 知道吗? |
[07:06] | Helping out my daughter. She’s in a tough spot. | 帮助我的女儿 她正处于一个艰难的时期 |
[07:11] | Just understand one thing. | 只要记住一点 |
[07:14] | No one loves her more than me. | 没人比我更爱她 |
[07:18] | No one. | 没人 |
[07:52] | Whoa, boy. | 唔 小伙子 |
[08:03] | Do you know whose horse this is? | 你知道这是谁的马吗? |
[08:05] | Yes, it belongs to a girl called Tui Mitcham. | 涂依・米查姆的 |
[08:08] | – She’s fallen off? – Well, we don’t know yet. | – 她掉下去了? – 还不知道 |
[08:10] | Well, that’s what I’m worried about. | 我正担心这个 |
[08:11] | I can’t figure it out. | 我也不明白 |
[08:13] | She, she stayed with us up at the camp last night, | 她昨晚和我们一起露营 |
[08:17] | But she left early this morning to go back home again. | 但她一早就离开 又回家了 |
[08:19] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? |
[08:21] | Well, when she left this morning. | 她今早离开的时候 |
[08:23] | She went up to feed her chihuahua this morning. | 她今早喂吉娃娃了 |
[08:25] | That was hours ago. | 是几个小时以前的事了 |
[08:26] | We’ve got all the women looking out for her. | 我们叫所有的人都出来找她 |
[08:38] | Hey, someone to check the ditches. | 嘿 去个人到沟里看看 |
[08:43] | Oh, well, what about up the road? | 好的 路上面也找找? |
[08:53] | Not good. | 情况不妙 |
[09:57] | This is for a fuck. | 这是一次嘿咻的钱 |
[10:00] | Seven minutes, | 七分钟 |
[10:02] | Not a minute more. | 一分钟也不能多 |
[10:06] | I’ll be in… | 我会在… |
[10:09] | Room 6. | 六号房等你 |
[10:47] | Come in. | 请进 |
[10:49] | Take a shower. | 洗个澡吧 |
[10:50] | When you finish, the clock will start ticking. | 洗完澡之后 就要开始计时了 |
[10:53] | I like to be undressed, that should take two minutes. | 我喜欢光着身子 需要两分钟 |
[10:57] | That leaves five for the fuck. | 给滚床单留五分钟 |
[11:22] | Why the seven minutes? | 为什么是七分钟? |
[11:24] | Please undress me. | 给我脱衣服 |
[11:26] | – Um… – Sarge. | – 嗯… – 我叫萨吉 |
[11:27] | Please undress me, Sarge. Time’s running out. | 给我脱衣服 萨吉 时间不多了 |
[11:34] | Why the time limit? | 为什么要限制时间? |
[11:36] | Do you really wanna know? | 你真想知道? |
[11:39] | – Yeah. – I have these compulsions, serious ones, | – 嗯 – 我有强迫症 非常严重 |
[11:44] | That my teacher is helping me with. | 我的老师就是在帮我解决这个 |
[11:49] | If I spend more than seven minutes with a man, | 如果我跟一个男人相处超过七分钟 |
[11:54] | With any kind of a man, | 无论什么类型的男人 |
[11:56] | I run the danger of growing a romantic attachment | 我就可能会爱上他 |
[11:59] | That could take seven weeks or seven months to get over. | 那种感觉会持续七周或者七个月才会消失 |
[12:04] | – Yeah, right. – Slower. | – 好吧 – 慢一点 |
[12:06] | The time thing’s probably arbitrary, but it’s a restriction… | 时间是定好的 但是还有一个条件 |
[12:11] | That stops me feeling too much. | 不会让我有太多想法 |
[12:14] | Jesus, I don’t | 天啊 我没有 |
[12:15] | Feel much about anybody, really. | 我没有对谁有想法 真的 |
[12:19] | Nothing? | 一点也没有吗? |
[12:20] | Not even angry? | 都不生气吗? |
[12:21] | No. Oh, uh, pissed off maybe. | 不 只是有点不高兴 |
[12:32] | Leave it be. | 就这样吧 |
[12:40] | How are we going for time? | 我们还有多长时间? |
[12:42] | – Well… – You want your tits done? | – 好吧 – 你喜欢狗爬式吗? |
[12:46] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[12:47] | Uh, just shove my hands and my head where you want them. | 嗯 我的手和头应该放在那里 |
[12:50] | Yeah, yeah. Here. | 对 对 这里 |
[13:04] | Right. Well, the most important is immigration. | 是的 外地移民是最重要的 |
[13:08] | Good. Hospitals and homeless shelters? | 很好 医院和救济营都查过了吗? |
[13:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:13] | Great. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:14] | Um, well, I’m off track somewhere near Lake Sylvan. | 我在西尔文湖附近下了车 |
[13:17] | Paula from the cafe thinks she saw smoke out here this morning. | 咖啡馆的宝拉说她今天早上看见过这里在冒烟 |
[13:23] | Okay. Thank you, Zena. | 好的 谢谢 詹娜 |
[15:56] | Are you early? | 你平时都起这么早吗? |
[15:59] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[16:01] | Did you sleep there? | 你睡在这? |
[16:06] | I’ll see you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[16:09] | It’s a bit of a turn off, they’re not gonna be gay. | 真是令人失望 他们竟然不是同性恋 |
[16:14] | I don’t know. For who? | 我不知道 他们是谁? |
[16:17] | I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我又没有男朋友 |
[16:31] | – Hello. – Hey. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[16:35] | Take a look at this, then. | 你看看这个 |
[16:38] | Name tags, mate. | 助手的名牌 老兄 |
[16:41] | – That’s me. That’s my seat. – Yeah. | – 那是我的座位 – 嗯 |
[16:42] | No, yours is over here, isn’t it? | 不 你的座位在那边 不是吗? |
[16:44] | Use someone else’s. | 坐别人的吧 |
[16:54] | Okay. Tui Angel Mitcham, 12 years of age. | 好 涂依・安吉尔・米查姆 十二岁 |
[16:59] | Matt Mitcham and Kimmie Wongsawat’s only daughter. | 马特・米查姆和吉米・王石娲唯一的女儿 |
[17:02] | Eurasian appearance and she is at present five months pregnant. | 欧亚混血 而且她已有五个月的身孕 |
[17:06] | She was last seen at the paradise property. | 最后一次被人看见 是在失乐天堂 |
[17:09] | The new residents, eight females, said she arrived by horse and stayed one night. | 有八个新搬来的女人说她骑着马去那 还住了一夜 |
[17:14] | And according to Matt Mitcham, she never came home. | 而且根据马特・米查姆的说法 她也没再回去过 |
[17:16] | But her dog did. | 但是她的狗回去了 |
[17:19] | And her horse was found here, on the race river bridge. | 然后我们在桥上找到了她的马 |
[17:22] | So, either she fell or… | 所以 她会不会掉到… |
[17:23] | Eh, how about we start with the current situation? | 我们就从现有的线索调查行吗? |
[17:25] | I thought I was. | 我就是这么做的 |
[17:27] | The clear facts. How long’s she been missing for? | 第一个问题 她失踪多久了? |
[17:29] | Thirty-six hours. | 三十六个小时 |
[17:31] | – Well, that’s not a good sign already. – Correct. | – 这不是个好迹象 – 没错 |
[17:34] | And let’s also remember we are looking at a crime. | 不要忘了蓄意犯罪的可能性 |
[17:37] | Whoever did this to her might want to hide her, | 犯罪嫌疑人可能想把她藏起来 |
[17:39] | or even eliminate her to avoid the possibility of a DNA match. | 甚至杀害她 以防止通过DNA鉴定而找到他 |
[17:43] | There was a case in Canada and another in Australia | 在加拿大和澳大利亚都有过这样的案子 |
[17:45] | Where young victims were found with their wombs removed. | 年轻的受害者被找到时都被切除了子宫 |
[17:48] | So, who are the suspects? | 那么嫌疑犯是谁? |
[17:50] | So far, it’s the usual family members. | 目前为止 家人作案的可能性比较大 |
[17:53] | Matt Mitcham and his sons, | 马特・米查姆和他的三个儿子 |
[17:55] | Mark, Luke and Johnno. | 马克 卢克和约翰诺. |
[17:57] | But there is one other possible suspect. | 但是还有一个嫌疑犯 |
[18:01] | Wolfgang Zanic. | 沃尔夫冈・扎里克 |
[18:02] | He’s on the sexual crimes register as a paedophile. | 他有过性侵犯前科 而且是个恋童癖 |
[18:05] | He’s 55, Austrian, resident of Eel creek, Laketop. | 55岁 奥地利人 住在湖顶区的鳗鱼港 |
[18:11] | Two previous arrests and one conviction. | 被抓过两次 一次被证明有罪 |
[18:13] | And he did time at Mt Eden. | 而且在伊甸山监狱呆过 |
[18:15] | Two years, reduced from five. | 本来是五年 减刑到两年 |
[18:17] | Hmm. Is anyone aware of him? | 嗯 有人认识他吗? |
[18:18] | Yeah, I know Wolfie. Does a couple of shifts at the Laketop Pub. | 有 我认识沃尔夫冈 我在湖顶酒吧跟他共事过 |
[18:21] | Uh-huh. And? | 嗯 还有吗? |
[18:22] | Oh, you don’t want to go up there interviewing him, Bud… | 你不会想去他那看看的 老兄… |
[18:24] | Yeah? Why not? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[18:26] | He’s a deer stalker, al. | 他是个猎鹿人 长官 |
[18:27] | He’s got he’s got a bunk bed piled high with rifles. | 他有张双层床 上面堆满了步枪 |
[18:29] | Has he got a cellar? | 那有地下室吗? |
[18:30] | I suggest a search warrant for Wolfgang Zanic, al. | 我申请搜查沃尔夫冈・扎里克的住处 长官 |
[18:37] | Pete, can you review his weapons license? | 皮特 你能检查他的枪械持有证吗? |
[18:39] | Yep. | 行 |
[18:41] | Right now, I want to search the river flats first. | 现在我想先去勘察一下河滩 |
[18:45] | And then sections of the bush from the Routeburn Saddle | 然后检查一下从路特本山的鞍部 |
[18:48] | down to Greenstone. | 到格林斯顿的灌木丛 |
[18:49] | Robin. Hi. Uh, John. I’m coordinating search and rescue. | 罗宾 我是约翰 我是负责协调搜查和营救事务的 |
[18:52] | – Hi. – Do realise you’ve an area | – 嗨 – 你知道那些灌木丛 |
[18:54] | Of around 200,000 acres of bush land? | 有足足二十万英亩吗? |
[18:57] | No, I didn’t know the acreage. | 不 我不知道具体的面积 |
[19:01] | No one will be found if they’re hiding. | 如果他们想躲 谁也找不到 |
[19:03] | It’s going to be very difficult. | 这太困难了 |
[19:04] | John, I’m sorry it’s difficult. | 约翰 我很抱歉这事这么困难 |
[19:06] | No, what I mean is, even if we do find her, | 不 我的意思是 就算我们找到她了 |
[19:08] | – Won’t she just run off again? – No. | – 她不会再逃跑吗? – 不会的 |
[19:10] | Even if Tui manages to stay out in the bush and keep alive, | 即使涂依能一直活着呆在灌木丛里 |
[19:14] | What will happen when she has the baby? | 那她把孩子生下来后又会怎样呢? |
[19:16] | The overwhelming likelihood is that they’ll both die. | 最大的可能性就是他们都会死 |
[19:18] | Don’t mumble, Joy, speak up. | 别吞吞吐吐的 乔伊 大声说 |
[19:22] | What about in primitive societies | 那在原始社会会怎么样呢? |
[19:25] | Where they get married early and just | 他们结婚都很早 |
[19:27] | Wander off lying in the bush to give birth. | 而且会在灌木丛里生孩子 |
[19:29] | What about that? | 你想到这一点了吗? |
[19:31] | What? Well, I just think you’re exaggerating. In any case though, | 什么? 我认为你太夸张了 不管什么情况 |
[19:34] | More than likely she’s already kicked. | 大有可能她已经生了 |
[19:38] | Could I speak to you in the hall? | 能去外面谈谈吗? |
[19:42] | Now. | 现在 |
[19:44] | Now? | 现在? |
[19:55] | What’s this? About women giving birth in the bush? | 你什么意思? 在灌木丛里生孩子? |
[19:59] | Oh, I saw it on a National Geographic documentary. | 我在国家地理的纪录片里看的 |
[20:02] | Where did your wife give birth? | 你老婆在哪生孩子的? |
[20:03] | – In hospital, right? – What I’m saying is that in Africa… | – 在医院 没错吧? – 我是说在非洲… |
[20:06] | We’re talking about a 12-year-old, | 我们在谈论一个十二岁的孩子 |
[20:07] | Whose pelvis may not be developed enough to deliver a full-term baby. | 骨盆可能还没有发育到可以分娩一个孩子 |
[20:11] | – Thanks. I got to go. Sorry for the… – What? | – 谢了 我得走了 抱歉… – 什么? |
[20:13] | Um… Excuse me… | 呃… 等一下… |
[20:16] | There’s a couple more matters. | 还有几个问题没解决呢 |
[20:18] | I’ve set up a file. Wildbird. | 我建了个文档 野鸟行动 |
[20:20] | Please add to it whenever you have relevant information. | 如果有任何相关消息 都放到里面 |
[20:23] | And also, I’ve put in a C24 to DNA test every male in the laketop area. | 而且我已经申请对湖顶区所有男性做DNA检测 |
[20:27] | Including teachers, coaches etcetera in Queenstown. | 包括皇后镇的老师 教练等 |
[20:29] | What? Al. Now, has that gone through? | 什么? 艾尔 那个给批了? |
[20:32] | All right. Don’t erupt mate. Or we’ll start with your DNA sample. | 别发牢骚了 不然从你的DNA样品开始检测 |
[20:35] | I don’t want officer joy on the team. | 我不希望大家开办公室玩笑 |
[20:38] | – I think we got that. – Good. | – 知道了 – 很好 |
[20:40] | Why weren’t they listening? It was like… | 他们为什么听不进去? 就好像… |
[20:43] | Yeah, yeah. Day two, she’s dead. | 是 是 第二天 她死了 |
[20:45] | Yeah. Maybe some of them. | 是的 也许只是部分人这样 |
[20:48] | This is nice. | 这儿很漂亮 |
[20:50] | Yeah, coffee’s great. | 是啊 咖啡也很棒 |
[20:51] | Local business community set it up. | 本地企业开的 |
[20:55] | It’s um… | 它是… |
[20:56] | It’s a youth support scheme, really. | 是个青少年扶植计划 |
[20:59] | We teach, uh, | 我们教 |
[21:01] | Struggling kids hospitality skills, | 失足青年待客之道 |
[21:03] | They get a barista certificate. | 他们拿到吧员招待从业证 |
[21:05] | Then they can compete with the gabby kids who’ve got manners. | 之后他们可以和那些懂礼貌并且健谈的孩子们竞争 |
[21:07] | Uh, Chase, the usual, thanks, and for you? | 切斯 老样子 谢谢 你要什么? |
[21:10] | Uh, skinny flat white. | 脱脂奶咖啡 |
[21:12] | – Anything else with it? – There’s a huh? | – 要加什么吗? – 有些什么? |
[21:14] | Mate? Mate, open your mouth when you talk, okay? | 伙计? 伙计 说话的时候张开你的嘴 好吗? |
[21:17] | People need to hear you. | 客人需要听清你说的话 |
[21:18] | – Anything else with it? – No, thanks. | – 要加什么吗? – 不 谢谢 |
[21:21] | Oh, you could understand that? | 你听懂了? |
[21:24] | “anything else with it.” | “还要加点什么” |
[21:31] | Yeah, these are some of the graduates. | 是的 这是些毕业了的 |
[21:35] | Tui. | 涂依 |
[21:37] | Yeah. She was headed for an old judge direction. | 是的 她被一个老法官抓到 |
[21:39] | What was she doing? | 她干了什么? |
[21:40] | Shoplifting. | 入店行窃 |
[21:42] | Hair clips, chemist stuff. | 发卡 化妆品 |
[21:45] | Hey, don’t over-think it. You did well today. | 嘿 别再想了 你今天表现得不错 |
[21:47] | They’re a bloody hard bunch to win over. | 他们是一帮难对付的家伙 |
[21:49] | Anyway, today did me good. It was, um… | 不管怎样 我今天过得很好 那是… |
[21:52] | It was a good reminder. | 那是个很好的建议 |
[21:55] | You know, when you spoke, you spoke with real heart. I like that. | 当你说的时候 你在用心在说 我喜欢那样 |
[21:58] | I, um… | 我… |
[22:00] | I didn’t join the force for the right reasons. | 我投身警界动机不很纯 |
[22:03] | No? | 是吗? |
[22:06] | – Does anyone? – Hmm. | – 别人呢? – 呃 |
[22:08] | – Thank you. – When I was a teenager, | – 谢谢 – 当我还小的时候 |
[22:09] | There was a murder in our apartment block. A crime of passion. | 公寓楼里发生了一起谋杀案 是因情妒而引起的 |
[22:12] | These two detectives arrived, | 来了两个警探 |
[22:14] | Very, very smartly dressed. They were full of flare. | 着装非常得得体 非常耀眼 |
[22:18] | My mother and her friends couldn’t do enough for them. | 我母亲和她的朋友们帮不到他们什么 |
[22:21] | And my mother ended up dating one of those two detectives. | 之后我母亲结束和其中一个的约会 |
[22:25] | When he cheated on her, she dated the other one. | 当他欺骗她时 她就和另一个约会 |
[22:28] | Look. So what’s your story? | 你的故事呢? |
[22:30] | An avenging angel? | 一个复仇天使? |
[22:33] | – Don’t know about angel. – Oh, I do. | – 我不了解天使 – 我了解 |
[22:36] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[22:37] | Who’s getting you all to himself? | 谁赢得了你的芳心呢? |
[22:41] | What? | 什么? |
[22:42] | Sparkler on your left hand. | 你左手戴着钻戒 |
[22:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:46] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[22:47] | He’s a cop, too, so… | 他也是警察 所以… |
[22:50] | – He’s a really good guy. – Oh, yeah. But? | – 他是个好人 – 哦 是吗 但是? |
[22:53] | But what? | 但是什么? |
[22:55] | Oh, that’s the thing with good guys. Very boring. | 和一个好人的故事 没意思 |
[23:01] | He sets the bar high. | 他志向高远 |
[23:03] | While I’m here, I’m gonna have a bit of a think. | 当我在这儿时 我就会随便想想 |
[23:07] | Oh, you’re going to have a bit of a fling? | 你想结婚前恣意行乐一翻? |
[23:09] | – No. A bit of a think. – Oh? | – 不 是有一些思考 – 是吗? |
[23:11] | – A think. – Oh. | – 思考 – 哦 |
[23:14] | Al, look. I need a budget. | 艾尔 听着 我需要一笔预算 |
[23:16] | I need helicopters. | 我需要一架直升飞机 |
[23:17] | I want to search the river banks and the lake and up into the bush. | 我想从河岸到湖面再到灌木丛进行搜索 |
[23:23] | One helicopter a day. | 一架直升机 一天时间 |
[23:26] | Two. We can cover the area quicker. | 两架 那样干得更快些 |
[23:28] | All right. But, um, the lake’s another thing, | 好吧 但是 搜索湖面另当别论 |
[23:31] | that’s 77 kilometres long. | 那有七十七公里长 |
[23:32] | And it’s uh, almost a kilometre deep in some areas. | 有些地方深达一公里 |
[23:35] | Well, what if she’s in there? | 要是她在那呢? |
[23:37] | Well, if she is, she’s gone. | 如果她在那 那她已经死了 |
[23:38] | Well, what about Bob Platt? | 那鲍勃・普拉特呢? |
[23:40] | I’m sorry, but if Tui was weighted, | 我很抱歉 但是如果涂依给自己绑了重物 |
[23:42] | What with the water pressure, she might never come up. | 因为水压的关系 她也许永远不会浮上来 |
[23:46] | And Bob Platt wasn’t weighted, his death was an accident. | 鲍勃・普拉特没有负重物 他是死于意外 |
[23:51] | You know what my bet is? Tui’s gonna come back into the house one night, | 你想知道我的想法吗? 涂依会在某晚回家 |
[23:54] | Curl up in bed, very grateful. | 躺在床上 非常开心 |
[23:57] | Very grateful? | 非常开心? |
[24:00] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[25:13] | How the fuck could you leave her on her own | 你明知她很不好 |
[25:16] | When you knew she wasn’t well? | 你他妈还丢下她一个人? |
[25:17] | Stop talking about me, Dad! | 不要谈论我 爸爸! |
[25:19] | You arsehole! | 你个混蛋! |
[25:22] | I had to fly back from Beijing. | 我不得不从北京飞回来 |
[25:23] | I’m fine! I’m fucking fine! | 我很好! 我好得很! |
[25:25] | The hospital wouldn’t release her, right, | 医院不让她出院 |
[25:26] | Without a parent to sign. | 因为没有父母的签名 |
[25:27] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈的去哪了? |
[25:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[25:33] | – Are you out of your mind? – Shut up! | – 你不长脑子吗? – 闭嘴! |
[25:35] | You’ve got 15 minutes to pack a carry-on bag. | 你有十五分钟收好随身行李 |
[25:38] | That’s all we can fit in the chopper. | 直升机里只能装这些 |
[25:40] | No. | 不 |
[25:41] | No, Jock. | 没门 约克 |
[25:52] | You know, he had the softest, softest fur. | 你看 他有最最柔软的毛 |
[25:55] | Softer than, than, than anything you could imagine. | 比你可能想到的任何东西都柔软 |
[25:59] | And these, these really big eyes. | 还有这些 这些真实的大眼睛 |
[26:04] | You think it would be all gristly, but it was really… | 你会认为它全是软的 但它其实是… |
[26:20] | What’s the problem, Jock? | 怎么了 约克? |
[26:23] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没事 |
[26:25] | Actually, I’m getting married again. | 实际上 我要再婚了 |
[26:28] | Quite a young woman. | 很年轻的女人 |
[26:30] | We’re having a baby shortly and I… | 我们的孩子马上就出生了 我… |
[26:32] | I know that’s all a bit cliche, but… | 我知道这很老套 但是… |
[26:38] | No, the problem is Bunny’s daughter. | 你 邦妮的女儿才是问题所在 |
[26:40] | Now, what sort of programme do you run here? | 你在这儿开发什么项目? |
[26:43] | – No programme. – No programme. | – 没什么项目 – 没什么项目 |
[26:46] | You must have some type of timetable, a structure? | 你总该有些计划表 结构图之类的吧? |
[26:52] | – No structure. – No structure. | – 没有结构图 – 没有结构图 |
[26:54] | So what happens here? | 那这发生了什么? |
[27:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:12] | We stop. We… We don’t think. We don’t do. | 我们停下来 我们…我们不思考 不做任何事 |
[27:16] | Don’t do. | 不做任何事 |
[27:17] | And you’re the teacher? | 你是老师? |
[27:18] | No, no teacher. | 不 没有老师 |
[27:23] | She won’t talk to me. She swears at me. | 她不和我说话 她骂我 |
[27:26] | She wouldn’t sit next to me on the plane. | 在飞机上 她不愿坐在我旁边 |
[27:28] | How long have you got? | 你有多少时间? |
[27:31] | Oh, I have to get that helicopter back in an hour, | 一小时 我就要把直升机送回去 |
[27:34] | – So I would say… – Mmm. | – 大概就… – 嗯 |
[27:35] | – Five, 10 minutes. – Mmm-mmm. | – 五分钟 十分钟 – 嗯 嗯 |
[27:40] | Not enough, Jock. | 不够 约克 |
[27:42] | Shit, how long do you want? | 该死 你想要多久? |
[27:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:45] | But minimum, seven days. | 但最少 七天 |
[27:48] | And no guarantees. | 不过不敢保证 |
[27:52] | Seven. | 七天 |
[27:55] | Listen, i’m leaving Melissa with you in your care | 听着 我把梅丽莎留给你照顾 |
[27:59] | And if anything happens to her, | 如果她发生了什么 |
[28:00] | I’ll come back in full force. | 我会马上赶过来 绝不放过你 |
[28:03] | Big Mr Jock. | 了不起的约克先生 |
[28:05] | Can’t look after your own daughter, so you expect me to. | 你没能照顾好你的女儿 所以就希望我来做 |
[28:09] | No. Don’t accept. | 不 我不干 |
[28:14] | Get him a chocolate. | 给他块巧克力 |
[28:38] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[28:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:22] | Can you take me over Paradise? | 能飞去失乐天堂看看吗? |
[29:24] | That’s where Tui was last seen. | 那是涂依最后出现的地方 |
[29:26] | Delta echo Charlie. | 德尔塔呼叫查理 |
[29:28] | I’m in laketop looking to go over the Double Barrel to Paradise. | 我正在湖顶区 准备飞越巴罗山去失乐天堂 |
[29:32] | Have you spotted any smoke? | 你有没有看到烟雾? |
[29:34] | No, nothing yet. | 不 还没有 |
[29:40] | Welcome to Paradise. | 欢迎来到失乐天堂 |
[29:45] | See this clearing,they call it Eden. | 看看这的美景 他们称它为伊甸 |
[29:49] | Oh, look, there’s Eve as well. | 看 那是伊芙 |
[29:51] | Delta echo Charlie,heading north up the Dart now. | 德尔塔呼叫查理 现在朝北准备去达尔特 |
[29:54] | We’ll go over the saddle and come back down the Rees, over. | 我们会越过山脊 然后返回里斯 完毕 |
[30:56] | Why weren’t you at the search? | 你为什么没参加搜救? |
[30:58] | There’s no point. | 毫无意义 |
[30:59] | There’s no point looking for your sister? | 搜救你妹妹没有意义? |
[31:01] | Here’s her jacket. | 这是她的夹克 |
[31:03] | Where was it? | 你在哪发现的? |
[31:04] | Some kids found it down by the lake edge where she went in. | 一些孩子在她失踪的湖边捡到的 |
[31:08] | Those kids didn’t say anything to you? | 那些孩子没和你说什么吗? |
[31:11] | No. | 没 |
[31:12] | For five minutes? Nothing? | 五分钟? 什么都没说? |
[31:20] | What would she be wishing for? | 她所想的会是些什么? |
[31:21] | You should never have taken her back to Matt’s. | 你不应该把她带回马特那 |
[31:28] | I want to interview you. | 我想问你几个问题 |
[31:31] | Okay, well, what’s your number? | 好啊 你的电话号码是多少? |
[31:41] | Mine’s 021-967-4114. | 我的是021-967-4114 |
[31:46] | You can call anytime. | 随时奉陪 |
[32:04] | I want to thank everyone for coming here today. | 我非常感谢大家今天来到这 |
[32:07] | You did the right thing. | 你们做了件正确的事 |
[32:08] | Course, most of us knew we weren’t going to find anything, | 当然 大家都知道我们会一无所获 |
[32:12] | ’cause Tui’s not stupid enough to go camping | 因为涂依不可能会傻到 |
[32:14] | in the bottom of the riverbed, | 去河底野营 |
[32:16] | But the powers that be | 但是条子们 |
[32:18] | know better than us. | 比我们知道的线索更多 |
[32:20] | So we had us a search picnic. | 所以我们有了这顿搜救野餐 |
[32:22] | Hope you all enjoyed yourselves. | 希望你们能尽兴 |
[32:24] | Let’s hear it for the powers that be. | 让我们来听听条子会怎么敷衍 |
[32:31] | I still think that Tui is out there. | 我仍坚信涂依就在附近 |
[32:35] | That’s what I think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[32:38] | She’s got the skills to survive, | 她有能力生存下来 |
[32:40] | And she knows, a little one knows that in her heart of hearts, | 她知道 自己心灵深处有坚定的信念 |
[32:45] | She can come home whenever she feels like it. | 只要她感觉到了那股信念 就会回家 |
[32:47] | No matter what she’s done, doesn’t matter. | 无论她做了什么 都没关系 |
[32:51] | She can come home. | 她一定能回来 |
[32:53] | We’re a small town | 我们只是个小村庄 |
[32:55] | And we all know no one can hide anything. | 纸永远保不住火 |
[33:00] | Someone here | 在场有人 |
[33:05] | knows something. | 知道些什么 |
[33:11] | I look at the mountains and the hills | 我看着那些连绵起伏的山脉 |
[33:12] | And I like to think of my little one shooting deer, hunting, | 我总能想到那只饥肠辘辘的小鹿 |
[33:16] | Doing whatever she needs to do to survive. | 为了活下去她什么都做 |
[33:22] | What I can’t bear | 我所不能承受的 |
[33:25] | is the very idea | 就是想到 |
[33:28] | That someone has her chained up against a wall | 有个人让她与世隔绝 |
[33:31] | Holding my little one captive | 像个俘虏一样囚禁她 |
[33:32] | So she can suck his cock whenever he feels like it… | 以便随时帮他口交… |
[33:35] | Okay, Matt, I think we get the picture. | 够了 马特 我们知道了 |
[33:38] | You’ve had your little party. | 你有你的组织 |
[33:40] | So, if anyone wants to come forward, | 是否有人想主动交代 |
[33:44] | Not tomorrow, not next week, | 不是明天 不是下个礼拜 |
[33:47] | Not next month, not next year, | 不是下个月 也不是明年 |
[33:50] | But right now, | 就是现在 |
[33:53] | It’s your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[33:56] | If you are that person, | 如果你是那个人 |
[33:59] | And you’re holding something back, then quite frankly, | 而且你知道些不为人知的事 就坦率一点 |
[34:05] | You deserve to fucking die. | 你罪有应得 |
[34:07] | We’ll fucking kill you. | 我们一定会杀了你 |
[34:09] | Huh, Lukey? | 小卢? |
[34:11] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢谢 马特 |
[34:12] | I think, um… | 我觉得 呃… |
[34:13] | I think everybody here, uh, understands | 在场的各位应该知道 呃 |
[34:14] | What you, er, must be going through at the moment. | 现在你应该 呃 做些什么 |
[34:18] | Okay, people, Matt’s been kind enough | 没错 马特已经说得友善了 |
[34:19] | To put some money behind the bar so everyone can have a drink. | 他在吧台付了酒钱 大家可以敞开肚皮喝 |
[34:21] | Yeah, but they’re only actually for people that were there. | 是啊 但他只包了当时在场搜救的人 |
[34:25] | Excuse me, the drinks are only for the people | 抱歉插一句 酒只给那些 |
[34:27] | that were on the river flats between 12 and 4.30 p.m., okay? | 十二点到四点半在河积平原参与搜救的人 知道吗? |
[34:30] | There’s a few of you who weren’t here,like Penguin. | 有些人不属于这儿 比如彭古恩 |
[34:33] | Fuck, I was… | 什么 我… |
[34:34] | You weren’t there, mate. Pay up. | 你当时不在那 老兄 记得付钱 |
[34:38] | Bouganville. | 布干维尔岛 |
[34:51] | It is beautiful down there. Just beautiful… | 这里很美 很美… |
[34:54] | Tui should stay down there. | 涂依应该呆在这的 |
[34:55] | I’ll tell her. I must tell tui all about this. | 我会告诉她 我得把所有的事都告诉涂依 |
[34:57] | Buy me a vodka. Could you, could you buy me a vodka? | 帮我买瓶伏特加 你能帮我买瓶伏特加吗? |
[35:05] | You’ve got to leave her down there, you see, | 你得把她留在这儿 |
[35:07] | Because it’s so beautiful. It’s also slo-mo. | 因为这里实在是太美了 生活节奏也很慢 |
[35:11] | And just leave her down there. | 把她留在这吧 |
[35:13] | And you can get fucked. | 你还能爽一下 |
[35:14] | Yeah, go get fucked. | 对 去爽一下啊 |
[35:15] | Yeah, fuck off, Terry. | 快滚 特里 |
[35:18] | You from Sydney? | 你从悉尼来? |
[35:20] | Not now. | 现在不是了 |
[35:21] | Oh, sounds like you are. | 听起来像你就是 |
[35:25] | Are you the detective? | 你是侦探吗? |
[35:26] | – Sounds like you are. – Ooh! | – 好像你是一样 – 噢! |
[35:29] | So, tell me, you a feminist? | 那么 告诉我 你是女权主义者吗? |
[35:33] | Are you a lesbian? | 还是个女同性恋? |
[35:35] | – You’d be better off being a lesbian. – Why’s that? | – 最好别当女同性恋 – 为什么? |
[35:38] | Well, it’s pretty lonely up here. | 这里对你来说太孤独了 |
[35:41] | Because? | 因为? |
[35:42] | Well, no one likes a feminist, except a lesbian. | 没人喜欢女权主义者 除了女同性恋 |
[35:46] | Well, that makes sense. | 好吧 知道了 |
[35:48] | So I get a lesbian. What do you get? | 那么我找了个同性恋女友 你能找什么呢? |
[35:51] | Who would want you? | 谁愿找你? |
[35:53] | About 10,000 sheep. | 一万只羊 |
[35:55] | They’re up there in the cold and dark waiting for us. | 他们在寒冷阴暗的地方等着我们呢 |
[35:59] | What? A sheep’s vagina | 怎么? 羊的阴道 |
[36:00] | is the closest thing to a woman’s vagina, | 和女人的阴道最像了 |
[36:01] | So I can get it whenever I want. | 所以只要我想随时都可以 |
[36:04] | Anything with a pulse, eh? | 能动的都行吧? |
[36:05] | fuck you. | 滚 |
[36:06] | Not as good as Thai pussy, though. | 这些都不如泰国女人的阴道 |
[36:08] | I mean, they make all other women irrelevant. | 她们让所有女人都黯然失色 |
[36:10] | Not just talking about the sex, either. | 不仅仅是在性爱的方面 |
[36:11] | It’s the little fruit salads they make you when you wake up. | 他们会在你醒的时候做蔬菜沙拉给你 |
[36:14] | Bonuses. | 真不错 |
[36:19] | You be careful. | 小心点 |
[36:21] | Mitcham got himself a Thai lady. | 米查姆给自己弄了个泰国女人 |
[36:22] | Yeah, and we’ve got Tui, | 我们会找到涂依的 |
[36:24] | Our Thai poontang. | 我们的泰国小马子 |
[36:26] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[36:26] | Hey, what does it mean when a girl gets around town | 一个女孩穿超短裙到处转 |
[36:29] | Wearing tiny shorts? | 你说这什么意思? |
[36:30] | I don’t know. What does it mean? | 我不知道 什么意思? |
[36:32] | It means she’s hot. | 说明她性感 |
[36:34] | Or a slut. | 或者是荡妇 |
[36:40] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊! |
[36:44] | The girl was 12. | 那女孩十二岁 |
[36:45] | Yeah, she’s a liar, okay? She tells a lot of lies. | 是啊 她说谎 知道吗? 她说很多谎 |
[36:48] | I don’t care what she said. | 我不在乎她说什么 |
[36:49] | I’m going to collect the DNA of every man in this town. | 我要采集镇上所有男人的DNA |
[36:51] | And when that baby is born, | 等孩子生下来 |
[36:52] | One of you gentlemen will go to jail. | 你们当中的某人就要进监狱了 |
[36:54] | Well, I’m ready, love. You can collect mine now. | 我准备好了 美女 你现在就可以采集我的 |
[36:57] | Putty doesn’t come in cups. No, no, no. | 帕蒂不能喝酒 不行不行 |
[36:59] | – She’s just a kid. – I don’t come in cups. | – 她还是个孩子 – 我不能喝酒 |
[37:01] | – You wouldn’t catch me. – No, I don’t serve you. | – 你抓不到我 – 不行 我不给你倒酒 |
[37:03] | – Come on. – No! | – 拜托 – 不行! |
[37:05] | – Fuck! – Good bloke? | – 靠! – 这家伙不错吧? |
[37:07] | Except he’s your main suspect, according to that cop, Joy. | 不过根据警察的说法 他是你的主要嫌疑人 乔伊 |
[37:10] | – That’s the gingerbread man, Zanic. – Zanic? | – 那是姜饼男扎里克 – 扎里克? |
[37:13] | – That’s him? – Yeah. | – 就是他? – 是 |
[37:14] | Shotover reckons he heard a girl crying at his place the other night. | 谢特沃尔觉得那天晚上听见有个女孩在他家哭喊 |
[38:54] | Who are you feeding? | 你给谁带的饭? |
[38:57] | My old lady. | 我的老母狗 |
[39:14] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗? |
[39:33] | Why are you snooping around the house here? | 为什么你在房子周围窥探? |
[39:37] | That’s Tui. | 那是涂依 |
[39:38] | Ja Tui. | 是涂依 |
[39:40] | She’s wearing lederhosen because never enough boys. | 因为男孩不够 所以她穿男式吊带花式皮裤 |
[39:44] | I teach kids folk dancing. | 我教孩子们跳民俗舞 |
[39:48] | Tui was a good dancer. | 涂依舞跳得好 |
[39:52] | Pumpernickel? | 吃黑面包吗? |
[39:55] | I saw your charge sheet. | 我看到你的控诉书了 |
[40:02] | Ja so… | 是吗 |
[40:06] | I’m not supposed to work with children. | 我不该做有关孩子的工作 |
[40:08] | But you have been. | 但你做了 |
[40:10] | I don’t touch no one. | 我谁都没碰 |
[40:15] | What happened in Auckland? | 在奥克兰发生了什么? |
[40:20] | Long time ago now. | 很久以前的事了 |
[40:22] | I was working at hotel. | 我在饭店工作 |
[40:27] | Cook. Good job. | 当厨师 不错的工作 |
[40:29] | Everything going okay. | 一切都很好 |
[40:33] | Then, | 然后 |
[40:37] | One evening, | 有天晚上 |
[40:40] | The most beautiful person I ever saw in my life | 我这一生见过最美的人 |
[40:46] | Come into dining hall. | 走进餐厅 |
[40:50] | – That was a young boy? – Yeah. | – 是个年轻男孩? – 是 |
[40:54] | At first, he sit alone. | 起初 他一个人坐着 |
[40:58] | He ordered a hamburger. | 他点了一个汉堡 |
[41:04] | Then his family come to dinner. | 然后他的家人来吃饭 |
[41:08] | We get talking. | 我们开始聊天 |
[41:11] | I realise | 我发现 |
[41:14] | They don’t understand him. | 他们不理解他 |
[41:17] | They don’t know him. | 他们不懂他 |
[41:21] | And they don’t love him. | 他们也不爱他 |
[41:27] | How old was he? | 他多大? |
[41:32] | Ja, so… | 嗯 是吧 |
[41:35] | I’m sick, old man | 我有病 还是个老头 |
[41:36] | Who should be looking for love of equals. | 应该找类似的人相爱 |
[41:42] | What you call real love. | 你们称之为真爱的东西 |
[41:47] | But you don’t realise, | 但你不知道 |
[41:49] | Something so pure, | 有种东西那么纯净 |
[41:52] | So powerful. | 那么有力 |
[41:55] | You never have it. | 你永远不能拥有 |
[41:57] | I chuck up on what people call real love. | 我对人们称作真爱的东西嗤之以鼻 |
[42:01] | I do big shit on real love. | 我不擅长真爱 |
[42:04] | I already sit in jail for him, thinking about him. | 我已经为他进了监狱 想着他 |
[42:11] | I don’t care if I tell you. | 我不介意告诉你 |
[42:14] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[42:17] | And you can’t do nothing. | 你也没办法 |
[42:20] | Where were you last Thursday? | 上周四你在哪里? |
[42:21] | I am on medication. No harm to anybody. | 我在接受治疗 没伤害任何人 |
[42:25] | No danger to the people. Not dangerous. | 我不害人 不危险 |
[42:28] | Someone said they heard crying. | 有人说听到了哭喊声 |
[42:30] | I need to look through the house. | 我需要检查一下房子 |
[42:34] | Is there a basement? | 这有地下室吗? |
[42:37] | Oh, Ja | 有的 |
[42:39] | The basement. | 地下室 |
[43:11] | Zanic? | 扎里克? |
[43:49] | I never hurt kid! | 我从未伤害过孩子! |
[43:55] | I never! Never hurt kid! | 从未! 从未伤害孩子! |
[44:00] | They said I hurt kids! | 他们说我伤害孩子! |
[44:05] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[44:09] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[44:21] | Tui, if you’re here, call out! | 涂依 如果你在这里 就应一声! |
[44:32] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[44:45] | Hello, Johnno? It’s Robin. | 喂 约翰诺? 我是罗宾 |
[44:47] | I’ve done something a bit silly | 我干了傻事 |
[44:49] | And I’m going to need your help pretty fast. | 我马上需要你的帮助 |
[44:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[44:54] | Do you know Wolfie Zanic? | 你知道沃尔夫・扎里克吗? |
[44:56] | Yeah, yeah, eel creek. | 知道 那个神经质的家伙 |
[44:56] | – I’ll be there in 10 minutes. – No, no, no, wait. | – 我十分钟内到 – 不不 等一下 |
[44:59] | He’s outside and he has a gun. | 他在屋子外 手里有枪 |
[45:00] | Yeah, okay. Just lock the doors, front and back, | 好 知道了 锁好门 前后门都锁上 |
[45:03] | Stay away from the windows. I’ll be there. | 离窗口远点 我马上到 |
[45:41] | Wolfie, where are you? | 沃尔夫 你在哪里? |
[45:46] | Wolfie, step out! | 沃尔夫 出来! |
[45:48] | Wolfie, can you hear me? | 沃尔夫 能听见吗? |
[46:05] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[46:07] | It’s okay. | 不要怕 |
[46:09] | I’m alone. It’s all right. | 我就一个人 没事的 |
[46:14] | It’s okay. You’re fine. | 没事的 不要怕 |
[46:16] | Wolfie, Wolfie, it’s fine. | 沃尔夫 沃尔夫 没事的 |
[46:18] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[46:21] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[46:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:28] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[46:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:33] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Put it down. | 不要紧的 不要怕 放下枪 |
[46:41] | Robin! | 罗宾! |
[46:45] | I never hurt kid! | 我从未伤害过孩子! |
[47:07] | Do you want to come in for some tea? | 你想进来喝杯茶吗? |
[47:12] | I’d like to, but I can’t. I’ve got someone waiting. | 我很乐意 但不行 有人在等我 |
[47:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |