时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | May I take your coat? | 要帮你把外套脱下来吗? |
[01:07] | I’ll keep it on, thanks. | 我就穿着吧 谢谢了 |
[01:08] | Oh, you won’t be cold, I just lit the fire. | 你不会感到冷的 我刚生了火 |
[01:12] | I’ll take it off later. | 那我待会儿再脱 |
[01:17] | – I’m not really dressed for this. – There you are. | – 我没有刻意打扮 – 给 |
[01:22] | – Cheers. -Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[01:24] | I don’t have any salad dressing. Can you whip one up? | 我没有沙拉酱了 你能帮我拌一点吗? |
[01:28] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[01:30] | Do you have garlic? | 你有大蒜吗? |
[01:32] | Yeah, got a lot of garlic. | 嗯 有好多呢 |
[01:42] | Shall I tell you what I came up with last night? | 我可以告诉你我昨晚的遭遇吗? |
[01:46] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[01:47] | I’ll just get these out of the way. | 让我先把这些清理一下 |
[01:51] | – I’ll fill your glass. – Thanks. | – 我帮你斟满 – 谢谢 |
[02:01] | I think I know what Tui was trying to tell me. | 我觉得我知道涂依想跟我说什么 |
[02:06] | Look, I think she meant literally “no, one”. | 你看 我觉得她的意思就是”不是一个” |
[02:10] | As in three or four. | 而是三四个人 |
[02:12] | Not one, I think she was | 不只一个 我觉得 |
[02:15] | Multiple raped. | 她是被多人强暴的 |
[02:22] | When you think of Tui, what do you see? | 当你想到涂依的时候 你看到了什么? |
[02:29] | A very lonely, frightened little girl. | 一个很孤独很害怕的小女孩 |
[02:34] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[02:38] | What do you see? | 你呢 你看到了什么? |
[02:39] | Well, yeah, I see that, but | 嗯 和你一样 但现在 |
[02:42] | I’m looking at that frightened, lonely little girl. | 我正看着那个吓坏了的 孤独的小女孩 |
[02:47] | You know, sometimes, | 你知道吗 有时候 |
[02:48] | maybe once in your career | 或许在你的工作中 |
[02:49] | a case comes along that | 有个案子来得如此恰到好处 |
[02:51] | Fits so tightly that you can’t let go. | 以至你都不忍心放它走 |
[02:54] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[02:55] | That’s when things start to go crazy. | 也正是那个时候 情况开始变得疯狂 |
[02:57] | You dream about it, you can’t stop thinking about it and | 你日有所思 夜有所梦 |
[03:01] | Everything around starts to be a sign. | 身边的一切都变成一种暗示 |
[03:08] | Why do you say that? | 你干嘛要说这个呢? |
[03:11] | Well, because I think that, um, | 好吧 因为我觉得 呃 |
[03:13] | Tui’s case is triggering history in your life. | 涂依的案子唤醒了你生命中的往事 |
[03:23] | I didn’t run away from home. | 我没有离家出走过 |
[03:27] | We got those lads, you know. | 我们抓到那群家伙了 你知道的 |
[03:32] | Fifteen years ago we brought those little hard-ons in. | 十五年前 我们把这些小混球们抓了进来 |
[03:36] | It was right after you left for sydney with your mother. | 那正是在你和你母亲一起启程去悉尼之后 |
[03:42] | Now, a few of us, | 如今 我们中有一些人 |
[03:43] | All the guys, Matt Mitcham included, we, um, | 所有人 包括马特・米查姆 我们 呃 |
[03:45] | Brought them in and worked them around, we stripped them and | 把他们带进来 盘问他们 剥了他们的衣服 |
[03:48] | Gave them a hiding on their skinny little arses. | 只给他们留了块遮羞布 |
[03:51] | You know, Mitcham figured out | 你知道吗 米查姆断定 |
[03:52] | that Sarge was the dirty little start-up | 萨吉就是那个带头的下流混蛋 |
[03:54] | So he made him lick the other guys’ arseholes. | 所以他逼他舔其他几个家伙的屁股 |
[04:01] | So does everyone know? | 那么大家都知道了吗? |
[04:09] | Does officer Joy know? | 乔伊警官知道吗? |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[04:14] | The whole police station? | 整个警察局都知道? |
[04:14] | It wasn’t your fault, you know. What happened should never have happened. | 你要知道 这不是你的错 那一切本不该发生 |
[04:19] | We only did what we did because | 我们之所以那样做 是因为 |
[04:20] | Your father wasn’t around | 你的父亲不在身边 |
[04:21] | to teach those dirty little shits a lesson. | 没法亲自教训那些个下流的臭小子 |
[04:31] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[04:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:40] | Hey, I know this can’t be easy for you. | 嘿 我知道这对你来说不好过 |
[04:43] | So everyone knows I’ve been raped. | 这么说 所有人都知道我被强奸过 |
[04:50] | And those… Those arses are just… | 而那些…那些混蛋就那么… |
[04:55] | They’re just walking about. | 他们就那么逍遥法外 |
[04:56] | No, they were bloody well punished. | 不 他们都受到了应有的惩罚 |
[05:03] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[05:08] | And I had a baby. | 而且我有了个孩子 |
[05:11] | Oh, jesus, I didn’t know that. | 哦 天呐 我竟然毫不知情 |
[05:14] | How old were you? | 你当时多大? |
[05:18] | Just 16. | 只有十六岁 |
[05:21] | Mum was catholic. | 我妈妈是天主教徒 |
[05:26] | Didn’t have a choice. | 没得选 |
[05:33] | My girl wrote to me | 我的女儿 |
[05:35] | A few months ago. | 几个月前给我写了封信 |
[05:40] | She wrote on pink notepaper | 她用粉色的信笺写的 |
[05:44] | With two doves in one corner. | 角落里画着两只鸽子 |
[05:48] | She really wanted to know a few things about her | 她非常想知道关于她亲生父母 |
[05:52] | Biological parents. | 的一些情况 |
[05:54] | You know, like, were we into sport or books | 你知道 像 我们是喜欢运动还是 |
[06:01] | Like her. | 像她一样喜欢看书 |
[06:06] | What the fuck could I say? | 我他妈该怎么回答? |
[06:12] | ’cause if I was her… | 因为如果我是她… |
[06:16] | If I was her and I found out | 如果我是她 而且我发现 |
[06:18] | That my father | 我的父亲 |
[06:21] | Was one of four rapists and | 是四个强奸犯之一 |
[06:25] | My mother, | 而我的母亲 |
[06:26] | Their 15-year-old victim. | 是一个十五岁的受害者 |
[06:33] | I would want to kill myself. | 我会想杀了我自己 |
[06:42] | I would want to blow my fucking brains out. | 我会想敲碎我的脑袋 |
[06:54] | And that she doesn’t know, | 既然她不知道 |
[06:58] | Never has to know. | 那就永远也别知道 |
[07:04] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[07:08] | That’s all I have to give her. | 这是我唯一能给她的 |
[07:12] | Every birthday, | 每年生日 |
[07:14] | Every christmas… | 每年圣诞… |
[07:17] | Her fucking right to innocence. | 她都会天真地询问真相 |
[07:23] | Fuck the truth, Al. | 去你妹的真相 艾尔 |
[07:32] | Fuck the truth. | 去你妹的真相 |
[07:44] | Was Johnno involved? | 约翰诺也在其中吗? |
[07:46] | no. | 没有 |
[07:49] | No. | 当然没有 |
[07:52] | No, he was… He was my date. | 不 他当时…他当时是我的约会对象 |
[07:56] | He was my date. | 他是我的约会对象 |
[07:57] | I need some more wine. | 我再去倒点红酒 |
[08:03] | And you? | 你要吗? |
[08:10] | Most of those guys have left now. | 这些家伙大多数都已经走了 |
[08:14] | They’re not around any more. | 他们现在不在这附近了 |
[08:20] | Not Sarge. | 萨吉可没有离开 |
[08:22] | Oh, so you recognised him, eh? | 你认出他了? |
[08:25] | I wondered if you would. | 我还在想你认不认得出呢 |
[08:28] | Now that he’s driving an old rust bucket, | 他现在开着一部生锈的旧车 |
[08:30] | you should pull him over and book him. | 你应该拦住他然后告他 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | And after that can I kill him? | 之后我能杀了他吗? |
[08:42] | – This is fucking stupid. – Hey, hey. Hey. | – 这真他妈太蠢了 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[08:47] | My sense is that you’re just working this too hard. | 我感觉你钻这案子钻太深了 |
[08:53] | I think she just didn’t want to say. | 我认为她只是不想说而已 |
[08:58] | No. | 不是的 |
[08:59] | She’s afraid to say. | 她害怕说出来 |
[09:11] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[09:12] | This is stupid. You don’t get it. | 这太愚蠢了 你不懂 |
[09:19] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | – 你还好吗? – 我很好 |
[09:21] | You’re not gonna drive home. Where’s your keys? | 你别开车回去了 你的钥匙在哪? |
[09:24] | I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[09:25] | – Okay, you’re not gonna drive. Come on, up you get. | – 好了 你不能开车 起来吧 |
[10:24] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[10:27] | Hello, there. You feeling okay? | 你好 感觉还好吗? |
[10:32] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[10:33] | Come in. | 请进 |
[10:37] | You might want to shut the door. | 你最好把门关上 |
[10:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[10:49] | I woke up in your shirt in your bed. | 我醒来时穿着你的衣服躺在你的床上 |
[10:54] | How did I get there? | 我怎么会睡在那里的? |
[10:55] | Well, you had blacked out, you threw up on your clothes, so I washed them. | 你晕过去了 吐了自己一身 所以我帮你洗了 |
[11:04] | Well, why didn’t you put me on the couch? | 好吧 那你为什么没把我放沙发上? |
[11:08] | It’s completely inappropriate. | 那太不合适了 |
[11:11] | Completely. | 非常不合适 |
[11:12] | What’s the alcohol content of that red? | 那瓶红酒的酒精含量是多少? |
[11:15] | I never pass out. | 我从来没喝晕过 |
[11:16] | Oh, this is masterful. Stop drinking, it works. | 这酒后劲比较足 你一停下 酒劲就上来了 |
[11:18] | Zanic’s credit card statement. | 扎里克的信用卡对账单 |
[11:22] | Look at March. | 看看三月份的 |
[11:23] | There’s five dental billings in Auckland. | 在奥克兰有五个牙科账单 |
[11:26] | He wasn’t here when Tui got pregnant. | 当涂依怀孕时 他不在那里 |
[11:28] | He was getting his teeth done. | 他在做牙齿 |
[11:31] | Why haven’t you asked who wrote the slogans on his hut? | 你为什么不问是谁在他牢房里写字? |
[11:34] | Yeah, okay, Miss Marple, I know this, all right? | 好吧 马尔普小姐 我知道 好了吗? |
[11:37] | We’re on to it. It’s happening. | 我们已经在调查了 现在就在调查 |
[11:41] | So where did you sleep? | 那你昨晚睡在哪的? |
[11:42] | On the freaking couch. | 睡在该死的沙发上 |
[11:43] | Robin, you passed out. It was my obligation to look after you. | 罗宾 你晕过去了 照顾好你是我的责任 |
[11:48] | Then why don’t I feel like saying thank you? | 那为什么我不觉得我应该说谢谢? |
[11:50] | Oh, my guess? | 是吗 我觉得 |
[11:51] | You embarrassed yourself. | 你自己不好意思了 |
[12:55] | Excuse me! Excuse me. | 打扰一下! 打扰一下 |
[12:57] | Can I speak to you? | 我能和你谈一谈吗? |
[13:00] | – I’m looking for a Jamie, Tui’s friend. – Who are you? | – 我在找詹米・涂依的朋友 – 你是谁? |
[13:03] | Sorry. Detective robin griffin, southern lakes police. | 抱歉 我是罗宾・格里芬警探 南湖区的警察 |
[13:06] | He doesn’t have any friends. He doesn’t talk to anyone. | 他没什么朋友 他不和别人说话 |
[13:09] | He texts. | 他只发短信 |
[13:11] | 30, 35 texts. | 三十 三十五条短信 |
[13:14] | I’ve got to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[13:15] | – Okay. Where? – Mitcham’s. | – 好吧 在哪? – 米查姆那里 |
[13:54] | Tui? | 涂依? |
[14:00] | Tui? | 涂依? |
[14:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[14:05] | This is Tui’s room. | 这是涂依的房间 |
[14:08] | She could come back any time. | 她随时可能回来 |
[14:10] | Nobody comes in here. Nobody. | 谁都不能进来 谁都不能 |
[14:12] | Get out. Get out. | 出去 出去 |
[14:14] | Matt, I’m… I’m so sorry. | 马特 我… 我很抱歉 |
[14:16] | You must be… You must be feeling terrible. | 你肯定… 你肯定感觉糟透了 |
[14:19] | Why would I feel terrible? I’ve not done anything. | 我为什么会感到难过? 我什么都没干 |
[14:21] | You don’t mention Tui and I won’t mention your boyfriend, Brad. | 你不提起涂依 我也不提你男朋友布拉德 |
[14:25] | Brad wasn’t my boyfriend. | 布拉德不是我的男朋友 |
[14:26] | He was a pet, but he… | 他是个宠物 但他… |
[14:27] | That’s enough, enough. I’ve heard enough of this. | 够了 我已经听厌了 |
[14:29] | – Pack your things and go. – No, no. | – 收好你的东西然后走吧 – 不 不要 |
[14:31] | No, Matt. We can sort this in the morning. | 不 马特 我们早上再说这些吧 |
[14:34] | You don’t put the cups back properly! | 你没有正确地摆放杯子! |
[14:38] | The handles face out! | 手柄朝外! |
[14:50] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[15:19] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[15:36] | Hurry up, you stupid bitch. | 快一点 你个蠢货 |
[15:51] | – There! – Ahh! | – 就是这样! – 啊! |
[15:53] | stupid bitch! | 蠢货! |
[15:56] | See what you made me fucking do. | 看看你他妈都让我干了什么 |
[16:07] | – What are you looking at? – Where’s Anita? | – 你们在看什么? – 阿妮塔在哪? |
[16:13] | Bunny! Bunny! | 邦妮! 邦妮! |
[16:15] | Hello! Where’s Anita? | 喂! 阿妮塔在哪? |
[16:18] | How long do you think you’re going to last here, eh? | 你们觉得自己还能这里呆多久? |
[16:21] | You fucking… | 你个… |
[16:23] | You are talking through your arsehole! | 你是用菊花说话的吗! |
[16:25] | You won’t last in this land. | 你们不会在这呆不了多久的 |
[16:27] | Shit’s coming out of your mouth. | 狗嘴里吐不出象牙 |
[16:28] | What? What did you say? | 什么? 你刚刚说什么? |
[16:28] | Yeah, you. I’m talking to you, arsehole. | 是的 你 我就在跟你说 混蛋 |
[16:31] | Talk about arseholes… | 说到菊花… |
[16:32] | Shit, just shit, you have shit for brains. | 屎 就是屎 你脑子进屎了 |
[16:34] | – Excuse me. – Where do you put your piss and your shit? | – 你说什么 – 你把屎尿撒在哪儿的? |
[16:36] | You put it in my fucking land! | 就他妈的撒在我的地盘上! |
[16:38] | That’s where you fucking put it. | 在我的地盘上撒尿拉屎 |
[16:39] | Oh, bullshit! | 噢 鬼扯吧你! |
[16:40] | Your fucking menstrual waste. | 妈的 都是你们的卫生巾 |
[16:42] | Excuse me! | 再说一遍! |
[16:43] | Your fucking… Your scum is going right in there. | 你他妈的… 你们就把排泄物拉在这里 |
[16:45] | Menstrual waste? We don’t even get our fucking periods! | 卫生巾? 我们连月经都没来过了! |
[16:49] | Of course you don’t. You know why? You’re unfuckable. | 你当然没有 知道什么原因吗? 没人会操你 |
[16:52] | – What’s he say? – You’re unfuckable. | – 他说什么? – 没人会操你 |
[16:54] | You’re a dry, useless, fucking bitch! | 你就是个干涩无能的婊子! |
[16:58] | – You, you, unfuckable. – Yes! | – 你 你 也没人想跟你做 – 对! |
[16:59] | – Unfuckable. – Oh, please! | – 没人操的 – 噢 得了吧! |
[17:01] | Unfuckable… Utterly unfuckable! | 没人操的… 你们全都是没人操的! |
[17:02] | I’m calling the police. | 我去报警了 |
[17:04] | Oh, and you are so fuckable, you shitforbrains. | 你才是没人操的 你这个脑残 |
[17:07] | – Oh, my god! Anita! – Come back! | – 我的天! 阿妮塔! – 给我回来! |
[17:09] | Wait, fucker! Do not… Get out of the car! | 等等 混蛋 别… 从车里滚出来! |
[17:12] | I’ll go! | 我走了! |
[17:13] | Anita, has he hurt you? | 阿妮塔 是他伤了你吗? |
[17:15] | – Is she all right? – No, she’s not all right. | – 她还好吗? – 不 她一点都不好 |
[17:21] | Fucker! Just fuck you! | 贱货! 操你妹! |
[17:24] | – Is she all right? – Get her in here. | – 她还好吧? – 把她带进去吧 |
[18:05] | I know I’m not supposed to say it, but I want to meet my granddaughter. | 我知道我不该说这个 但我想见见我的外孙女 |
[18:15] | She’s got a family. | 她有自己的家庭了 |
[18:21] | This is what’s killing me. | 这才是让我生不如死的原因 |
[18:28] | You may not want to see her but I do and I’m gonna look for her. | 你或许不想见她 但我想 我会去找她的 |
[20:21] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[20:24] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[20:30] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[20:37] | I got lost. | 我迷路了 |
[20:40] | Left the path, I couldn’t find it again. | 离开大路 我就找不到方向了 |
[20:45] | We were just about to call the police. | 我们正准备报警的 |
[20:49] | I have to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[20:50] | This is uncomfortable. | 这里太不舒服了 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 对之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[20:56] | My emotion surprised me. | 情绪使然 |
[20:59] | It’s the medications. | 可能是药物的副作用吧 |
[21:04] | Do you really have to go? | 你真的得走吗? |
[21:05] | Why didn’t you call if you got lost? | 迷路了干嘛不给我们打电话? |
[21:07] | – I couldn’t, I… – See you. | – 我打不了 我… – 再见 |
[21:09] | When I tried, my phone died. | 我试着打过 但手机没电了 |
[21:13] | I’m sorry, Mum. | 很抱歉 妈妈 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:29] | Have you seen Zanic’s place? | 你去看了扎里克的房子吗? |
[21:32] | – Guess what? – What? | – 猜猜怎么了? – 怎么了? |
[21:35] | – Not there? – Not there. | – 不在那儿? – 不在那儿 |
[21:38] | – Ah, she’ll be dead, but… – Yeah… | – 啊 她会死的 但… – 是… |
[21:40] | I’m not saying she’s alive or anything. | 我没说她还活着或什么的 |
[21:45] | They just didn’t find her. | 只是找不到她了 |
[21:47] | Well, you didn’t find any bodies at Eel Creek, did you? | 在鳗鱼巷找不到任何尸体 对吧? |
[21:55] | Not playing tonight? | 今晚不来玩玩? |
[22:06] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[22:08] | Do you know what the perfect murder weapon is? | 你知道最佳的杀人武器是什么吗? |
[22:10] | No! Get fucked, that’s what I do. | 不! 操蛋吧你 那是我干的事 |
[22:13] | Go on, you tell her then, Sarge. | 那你继续 你来告诉她 萨吉 |
[22:15] | – An icicle stalagmite. – Ta-da! | – 钟乳石冰柱 – 哈! 就是这个! |
[22:22] | ’cause after you stab them, | 因为你刺杀他们之后 |
[22:25] | It melts. | 它就融化了 |
[22:26] | It self-destructs. | 消失不见了 |
[22:29] | You’re a good man, eh? | 你是个好人吧 嗯? |
[22:30] | You’re buddy’s mate. You’re buddy’s mate. | 你是个好伙计 你是个好伙计 |
[22:33] | I’ve got some words for you, eh? | 我有些话跟你说 嗯? |
[22:36] | There you go. | 该你了 |
[22:38] | Fuck off. | 滚开吧 |
[22:40] | I know you from somewhere, don’t I? | 我知道你不是本地人 对吧? |
[22:44] | You’re not a Sydney girl? Hmm? | 你不是悉尼人吧? 嗯哼? |
[22:46] | Too classy for you to be a Sydney girl. | 对悉尼姑娘来说 你可是上等品 |
[22:48] | I reckon it’s like a picnic races or something. | 我猜 这就像野餐族什么的 |
[22:53] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了吗? |
[23:01] | Probably the Royal Easter Show, I’m thinking. | 可能是在皇家复活节展吧 我猜的 |
[23:05] | – No. – Yeah? | – 不 – 不是吗? |
[23:11] | Did we fuck or something? | 我们是做过还是怎的? |
[23:14] | We fucking did, didn’t we? | 我们真做过 是吧? |
[23:22] | You remember me now, arsehole? | 现在记得我了吧 混蛋? |
[23:25] | You remember me now, arsehole? Do you remember me now? | 现在想起我了吧 混蛋? 想起我了吗? |
[23:28] | Do you remember me now, you motherfucker? | 想起我没啊 你个婊子养的? |
[23:30] | Get the fuck out of here. | 快走 |
[23:31] | Fuck you, piece of fucking shit! | 操你妈 你个猪狗如不的东西! |
[23:35] | Fuck you! | 操! |
[23:37] | Piece of fucking shit! | 猪狗不如的贱货! |
[23:43] | Fucking remember me now? | 妈的想起我没啊? |
[23:46] | Do you fucking remember me? | 你他妈的到底想起我没啊? |
[23:49] | You piece of shit! | 你个贱货! |
[23:59] | What the fuck is happening to me? | 我他妈到底怎么了? |
[24:05] | What the fuck is happening? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[26:19] | – Hi, are you… Are you all right? – Yeah. | – 嗨 你… 你还好吧? – 嗯 |
[26:22] | Um, careful, he’s in a mood. | 呃 小心点哦 他心情很不好 |
[26:29] | You want to see me? | 你找我? |
[26:39] | How’s life in the teepee? Looks a bit rough. | 帐篷里的生活怎样? 看起来可有点寒酸 |
[26:42] | Al, I’m sorry. I lost it. | 艾尔 我很抱歉 当时失控了 |
[26:45] | It won’t happen again. | 这事不会再发生了 |
[26:47] | No, ’cause you’re stood down. | 不 你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[26:56] | And who’ll take over Tui’s case? | 那谁来接管涂依的案子? |
[26:59] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[27:00] | You put your finger out of the window lately? | 你最近有把手伸出过窗外吗? |
[27:02] | No one can survive out there in this cold. | 这么冷的天没人能在外面活下来 |
[27:14] | Go and get some sleep. | 好好休息吧 |
[27:16] | And, uh, think about getting back to Australia. | 考虑下要不要回到澳洲去 |
[27:20] | An aggressive cop, and I’m talking grievous bodily harm, | 一个暴力的警察 我是指身上伤得这么重 |
[27:25] | It’s just not on. | 不可能继续干下去 |
[27:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[27:52] | Are you dead or alive? | 是死是活? |
[28:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:09] | I’ve blown it. | 我饭碗丢了 |
[28:12] | Al sacked me. | 艾尔把我炒了 |
[28:16] | And I’m single. | 而且我还是单身 |
[28:18] | -You’re single? -Yeah. | – 你还是单身? – 没错 |
[28:22] | I’m not a detective and I’m not engaged. | 我不是警探了 我也没有订婚 |
[28:42] | I’m so angry for her. | 对于她的事我很愤怒 |
[28:46] | Just lie low, and you’ll see a lot about how this place operates. | 先回避着 我们可以静观其变 |
[28:53] | While there’s nothing going on we can get to know each other. | 而且我们可以趁机好好了解彼此 |
[28:58] | No impediments. | 你现在前路无阻 |
[29:01] | It’s pretty threatening. | 前途艰险 |
[30:39] | What is it? | 外面有什么? |
[30:41] | Kid. | 孩子 |
[30:42] | Which kid? | 哪个孩子? |
[30:46] | I’ve been keeping an eye on these kids’ canoes. | 我一直监视着那些孩子的独木船 |
[30:50] | Checking how often they go out. | 看他们多久出去一次 |
[31:00] | This means he’s been out. | 这说明他出去过 |
[31:02] | The boy with the hoodie? | 那个穿连帽衫的男孩? |
[31:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:14] | Watch your footprints. | 小心别留脚印 |
[31:22] | Hey, you’re in this. | 嘿 这里面有你 |
[31:24] | Look, school camp. | 看 校园野营 |
[31:35] | Oh, yeah, look at that. | 噢 对 看那张 |
[31:37] | Hey, it’s your little brother. | 嘿 这是你弟弟 |
[31:39] | His arm’s all bandaged up. | 他的胳膊总是缠着绷带 |
[31:50] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[31:52] | Shit, that’s us. | 天啊 是我们俩 |
[32:14] | You want milk? | 要牛奶吗? |
[32:23] | Can you talk to my boy? Jamie. | 你能跟我儿子谈谈吗? 詹米 |
[32:27] | What about? | 谈什么? |
[32:36] | He’s not normal, he doesn’t… He doesn’t talk. | 他不太正常 他不… 他不说话 |
[32:45] | He collects bones. | 他在收集骨头 |
[32:48] | He told me there’re 206 in the human body. | 他告诉我人体一共有二百零六块骨头 |
[33:01] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你们谈谈 |
[33:23] | Your mum says you won’t speak to anyone. | 你妈妈说你不跟别人说话 |
[33:26] | Should she worry? | 她该担心吗? |
[33:34] | Sometimes when people are silent it’s because | 有时候人们沉默是因为 |
[33:37] | They’re afraid of what they might say. | 他们怕说错话 |
[33:40] | People can make mistakes, you know. | 人非圣贤谁能无过 |
[33:43] | They can lose their temper and do things they regret. | 人们总是冲动 做些让自己后悔的事 |
[34:04] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[34:10] | It’s wet. | 都湿了 |
[34:12] | Have you been out on a kayak? | 你坐独木船出去过吗? |
[34:18] | How’d it get wet? | 那这怎么弄湿的? |
[34:24] | You know, when very young girls get pregnant, it’s often innocent. | 小女孩怀孕的时候 总是很傻很天真 |
[34:29] | They’ve been with a boy and it’s… | 她们跟着男孩转 然后… |
[34:32] | They do things, things happen… | 做那种事 然后就怀上了… |
[34:36] | It’s an accident, it’s not a crime. | 这是意外 不是犯罪 |
[34:41] | Was Tui your girlfriend? | 涂依曾是你女朋友吗? |
[34:46] | You two ever fool around? | 你们俩干过傻事吗? |
[34:50] | You are friends. Jamie, I know that. | 你们是朋友 詹米 我知道的 |
[34:54] | I found your messages on her phone. | 我看到你给她发的短信了 |
[34:59] | I called your number. | 我拨了你的电话 |
[35:06] | You know, Jamie… | 詹米… |
[35:10] | You ought to know the police won’t give up on a case like this. | 你应该知道这种事警察不会放弃调查的 |
[35:15] | They’re not allowed to give up. | 他们不被允许放弃调查 |
[35:33] | Wishbones. | 叉骨 |
[35:37] | What do you like about bones? | 你喜欢骨头的什么? |
[36:01] | Oh, you’re a barista. That’s cool. | 噢 你是个酒吧的招待 真不错 |
[36:05] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[36:07] | Do you really believe in all that shit? | 你真相信这堆破东西? |
[36:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:22] | You know that kid who doesn’t speak to adults? | 你认识那个从不跟大人说话的小孩吗? |
[36:24] | He doesn’t speak to anyone. | 他跟谁都不说话 |
[36:26] | I hear he’s speaking to you. | 我听说他跟你说话了? |
[36:28] | We were speaking with him. | 我们跟他说过 |
[36:29] | Hey, have you done the barista course? | 嘿 你参加过酒吧招待的培训吗? |
[36:36] | Have you done it? | 参加过吗? |
[36:38] | I’m doing it. | 我正在学 |
[36:39] | Hug me. | 抱抱我 |
[36:41] | They slave us. | 他们把我们当奴隶了 |
[36:42] | They don’t actually, they just make them work. | 事实上 他们只是象征性的敷衍我们 |
[36:52] | Hey, Simone’s son, he collects bones. | 知道吗 西摩尼的儿子 在收集骨头 |
[36:58] | There’s hundreds of them. And guess what? | 已经收集了好几百块 你猜怎么着? |
[37:02] | He’s got a pale blue hoodie. And it was really wet. | 他有件淡蓝色的连帽衫 而且湿透了 |
[37:09] | What? | 什么? |
[37:15] | I just don’t remember this being taken. | 我不记得照过这张相 |
[37:22] | Do you? | 你记得吗? |
[37:31] | It’s not a good time. | 那不是什么好的回忆 |
[37:42] | Mum made that dress. | 妈妈给我做的裙子 |
[37:44] | your mum. | 你老妈 |
[37:46] | I remember her face falling when she opened the door to me. | 我还记得她给我一开门 脸色就沉了下来 |
[37:52] | No, it was when she heard your name, | 不 她听到你名字时才那样 |
[37:55] | And she realised you were Matt’s son. | 因为她意识到你是马特的儿子 |
[37:58] | She hates him. | 她恨他 |
[38:01] | She thought you would be just as bad. | 在她看来 有其父必有其子 |
[38:14] | I remember that kiss. | 我还记得那次接吻 |
[38:19] | I do remember that. | 我真的记得 |
[38:51] | Where’d you go off to? | 你后来去哪了? |
[38:53] | Just didn’t want you to know I smoked weed. | 只是不想让你知道我抽大麻 |
[38:57] | You didn’t come back. | 你没回来 |
[39:02] | I had a lot. | 我抽了不少 |
[39:05] | I was pretty stoned. | 我当时已经飘飘欲仙了 |
[39:12] | You up for this? | 你知道吗? |
[39:19] | Not really. | 不知道 |
[39:33] | I was so hurt. | 我当时伤得很深 |
[39:38] | So I decided to walk home. | 所以决定走回去 |
[39:43] | Didn’t you see me? | 你没看到我? |
[39:45] | I came right after you. I was waving. I thought you saw. | 我跟在你后面 向你招手 我以为你看到了 |
[39:49] | – Hey, Robin! – I don’t remember you waving. | – 嗨 罗宾! – 我不记得你招手了 |
[39:53] | Then that truck pulled up out of nowhere. | 之后那辆车就不知从哪开出来了 |
[40:04] | I didn’t notice how many men were in the truck. | 我都没注意卡车里有多少男人 |
[40:09] | And I didn’t see how drunk they were. | 也不知道他们喝了多少酒 |
[40:13] | I tried to talk my way into the cab. | 我有去跟他们交涉 |
[40:18] | They threw me in the dog cage on the back. | 结果他们把我扔到车后面的狗笼里 |
[40:25] | You came, too? | 你也在那? |
[40:29] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有些事我必须告诉你 |
[40:31] | Is it bad? | 坏消息? |
[40:36] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[40:41] | Yeah, I think it’s bad. | 嗯 我觉得是坏消息 |
[40:44] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[40:56] | Don’t tell me. | 别跟我讲 |
[41:01] | Don’t tell me! | 别跟我讲! |
[41:26] | – Hi! Me. – You’re late. | – 嗨! 是我 – 你迟到了 |
[41:29] | I brought you dinner. | 我给你带了晚餐 |
[41:31] | That’s nice. | 很好 |
[41:35] | Hi. This guy’s been ringing for you for a couple of days now. | 嗨 这家伙这些天一直给你打电话 |
[41:39] | Says it’s important that he talks to you. | 说有重要的事情要和你说 |
[41:40] | He’s at the Lakeside Motel and he’s come up specially to see you. | 他在湖畔酒店 他专程来看你的 |
[41:44] | – Who is he? – He wouldn’t say. | – 是谁? – 他不肯说 |
[41:47] | Does he know I’m not a cop any more? | 他知道我不再是警察了吗? |
[41:49] | Why did I have to hear that from other people? | 为什么我得从别人嘴里知道这事? |
[41:52] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的? |
[41:53] | Al rang to see how you were going. | 艾尔打电话来问你过得怎么样 |
[41:55] | I had no idea you were sacked. | 我不知道你被开除了 |
[41:59] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了? |
[42:04] | I don’t understand the behaviour. | 我不理解你的行为 |
[42:07] | You’re not violent. | 你没有暴力倾向 |
[42:12] | You’re lucky Al stepped in for you. | 你应该庆幸艾尔在乎你 |
[42:13] | He could’ve stepped in 15 years ago. | 十五年前他可没插手 |
[42:16] | Then what? A court case? | 之后呢? 一场法庭诉讼? |
[42:19] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[42:21] | It happens all the time. | 这种事总在发生 |
[42:24] | And you know what, I don’t give a shit | 知道吗 我根本不稀罕 |
[42:25] | If Sarge is walking around with a grubby bandage on. | 萨吉是否缠着肮脏的绷带走来走去 |
[42:28] | I hope he’s awake and in fucking pain! | 我希望他能清醒地感受到这该死的疼痛! |
[42:31] | Always! | 每时每刻! |
[42:32] | Me, too. Always. | 我也是 每时每刻 |
[42:36] | Don’t go back to Laketop. | 别回湖顶区了 |
[42:38] | There’s too much history for you there. | 你在那承受得太多了 |
[42:42] | It’s destructive. | 那是阴暗的记忆 |
[42:52] | Robin Griffin. You are? | 罗宾・格里芬 你是? |
[42:55] | Ian fellows, pathologist in Macau. | 伊恩 同道中人 澳门的病理学家 |
[43:00] | You got identification? | 你有证件吗? |
[43:02] | Well, good point. | 问得好 |
[43:04] | Uh, a good point. | 非常好 |
[43:14] | Oh, I hear you’re on loan from the New South Wales Crime Squad. | 我听说你是从新南威尔士刑侦分队借调过来的 |
[43:19] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[43:22] | Your old boss. | 你的旧上司 |
[43:23] | What’s your opinion of the police here? | 你对这里的治安有什么看法? |
[43:28] | I don’t work for them any more. | 我不再为警局工作了 |
[43:31] | That’s a side step. | 这只是逃避一时吧 |
[43:32] | No, actually, it’s a step down. | 不 实际上 这是决绝于世 |
[43:37] | Detective Parker stood me down. | 帕克警探把我辞退了 |
[43:39] | Really. | 真的啊 |
[43:39] | Well, I can tell you from my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[43:41] | they’re fucking pathetic. | 我可以告诉你他们办案太他妈消极了 |
[43:46] | That’s like a lost and found office, | 警局就像个失物招领处 |
[43:48] | With Al Parker as head clerk. | 艾尔・帕克是首席办事员 |
[43:52] | I suggested three cases | 我上报了三个案件 |
[43:54] | Go forward to coronial inquiry. | 直接列为调查案件 |
[43:57] | He hasn’t moved on one of them. | 但却一点进展也没有 |
[44:00] | Bob Platt, drowned in a boating incident. | 鲍勃・普拉特 在一起划艇事故中溺死 |
[44:05] | They call “accident”. | 他们定义为”意外” |
[44:07] | Wolfgang Zanic, suicide with lacerations and bruises | 沃夫冈・扎里克 伤痕累累却被定性为自杀 |
[44:13] | I can’t make any sense of. | 我实在无法认同 |
[44:15] | And April Stephens, 13, | 还有爱普尔・斯蒂芬斯 十三岁 |
[44:18] | Hit by a car on Laketop Road. | 说是在湖顶公路上被车撞死了 |
[44:21] | Traces of cocaine in her vagina. | 阴道内却残留着可卡因 |
[44:24] | – When was she hit? – Oh, uh… | – 她什么时候被撞的? – 噢 呃… |
[44:27] | Late last year, let me see. | 就在去年年底 让我想想 |
[44:30] | Uh, yeah, November 15. | 嗯 十一月十五日 |
[44:36] | Cocaine? | 可卡因? |
[44:37] | Where’d she get that? It’s not a kid’s drug. | 她怎么能接触到这东西呢? 又不是儿童用药 |
[44:40] | That’s right, far too expensive. | 没错 十分昂贵 |
[44:45] | Was there any evidence of sexual ntercourse? | 有其它性侵犯的证据吗? |
[44:48] | Slight vaginal abrasions, | 轻微的阴道磨损 |
[44:52] | And no sperm. | 没有精液 |
[44:55] | Probably used a condom. | 可能用了安全套 |
[44:59] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看? |
[45:00] | Ah, Queenstown is a millionaire’s playground. | 皇后镇是百万富翁的后花园 |
[45:04] | What they want, they get. | 他们肆意妄为 无所畏惧 |
[45:06] | Top grade cocaine, prostitutes | 顶级可卡因 妓女们 |
[45:09] | And I’m adding underage sex. | 我在考虑要不要加上未成年性侵犯 |
[45:14] | When I have someone on my slab, | 当我的嫌疑犯中有这类人时 |
[45:17] | They all just become, uh, decaying matter, evidence. | 他们都会掩盖真相 那些证据 |
[45:22] | But when a kid’s involved, it’s different. | 但一旦牵涉到孩子 就不一样了 |
[45:27] | I had a daughter who overdosed. | 我有一个女儿 因服药过量而死 |
[45:30] | So for me, it’s emotional. | 对于我来说 这是情感上的芥蒂 |
[45:37] | Did April have a habit? | 爱普尔对那上瘾吗? |
[45:38] | I don’t think so, no. Her arms were clean. | 我不这样觉得 她胳膊上没针眼 |
[45:41] | Apparently, she walked out in front of the car as if she wanted to be hit. | 很明显 她走到车前 就像她是在自寻死路 |
[46:27] | Hug me. | 抱抱我 |