Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

谜湖之巅(Top of the Lake)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 谜湖之巅(Top of the Lake)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] May I take your coat? 要帮你把外套脱下来吗?
[01:07] I’ll keep it on, thanks. 我就穿着吧 谢谢了
[01:08] Oh, you won’t be cold, I just lit the fire. 你不会感到冷的 我刚生了火
[01:12] I’ll take it off later. 那我待会儿再脱
[01:17] – I’m not really dressed for this. – There you are. – 我没有刻意打扮 – 给
[01:22] – Cheers. -Cheers. – 干杯 – 干杯
[01:24] I don’t have any salad dressing. Can you whip one up? 我没有沙拉酱了 你能帮我拌一点吗?
[01:28] Okay. 没问题
[01:30] Do you have garlic? 你有大蒜吗?
[01:32] Yeah, got a lot of garlic. 嗯 有好多呢
[01:42] Shall I tell you what I came up with last night? 我可以告诉你我昨晚的遭遇吗?
[01:46] Yeah, sure. 好啊 当然可以
[01:47] I’ll just get these out of the way. 让我先把这些清理一下
[01:51] – I’ll fill your glass. – Thanks. – 我帮你斟满 – 谢谢
[02:01] I think I know what Tui was trying to tell me. 我觉得我知道涂依想跟我说什么
[02:06] Look, I think she meant literally “no, one”. 你看 我觉得她的意思就是”不是一个”
[02:10] As in three or four. 而是三四个人
[02:12] Not one, I think she was 不只一个 我觉得
[02:15] Multiple raped. 她是被多人强暴的
[02:22] When you think of Tui, what do you see? 当你想到涂依的时候 你看到了什么?
[02:29] A very lonely, frightened little girl. 一个很孤独很害怕的小女孩
[02:34] Why? 为什么这么问?
[02:38] What do you see? 你呢 你看到了什么?
[02:39] Well, yeah, I see that, but 嗯 和你一样 但现在
[02:42] I’m looking at that frightened, lonely little girl. 我正看着那个吓坏了的 孤独的小女孩
[02:47] You know, sometimes, 你知道吗 有时候
[02:48] maybe once in your career 或许在你的工作中
[02:49] a case comes along that 有个案子来得如此恰到好处
[02:51] Fits so tightly that you can’t let go. 以至你都不忍心放它走
[02:54] You know? 你知道吗?
[02:55] That’s when things start to go crazy. 也正是那个时候 情况开始变得疯狂
[02:57] You dream about it, you can’t stop thinking about it and 你日有所思 夜有所梦
[03:01] Everything around starts to be a sign. 身边的一切都变成一种暗示
[03:08] Why do you say that? 你干嘛要说这个呢?
[03:11] Well, because I think that, um, 好吧 因为我觉得 呃
[03:13] Tui’s case is triggering history in your life. 涂依的案子唤醒了你生命中的往事
[03:23] I didn’t run away from home. 我没有离家出走过
[03:27] We got those lads, you know. 我们抓到那群家伙了 你知道的
[03:32] Fifteen years ago we brought those little hard-ons in. 十五年前 我们把这些小混球们抓了进来
[03:36] It was right after you left for sydney with your mother. 那正是在你和你母亲一起启程去悉尼之后
[03:42] Now, a few of us, 如今 我们中有一些人
[03:43] All the guys, Matt Mitcham included, we, um, 所有人 包括马特・米查姆 我们 呃
[03:45] Brought them in and worked them around, we stripped them and 把他们带进来 盘问他们 剥了他们的衣服
[03:48] Gave them a hiding on their skinny little arses. 只给他们留了块遮羞布
[03:51] You know, Mitcham figured out 你知道吗 米查姆断定
[03:52] that Sarge was the dirty little start-up 萨吉就是那个带头的下流混蛋
[03:54] So he made him lick the other guys’ arseholes. 所以他逼他舔其他几个家伙的屁股
[04:01] So does everyone know? 那么大家都知道了吗?
[04:09] Does officer Joy know? 乔伊警官知道吗?
[04:11] Yeah. 知道
[04:14] The whole police station? 整个警察局都知道?
[04:14] It wasn’t your fault, you know. What happened should never have happened. 你要知道 这不是你的错 那一切本不该发生
[04:19] We only did what we did because 我们之所以那样做 是因为
[04:20] Your father wasn’t around 你的父亲不在身边
[04:21] to teach those dirty little shits a lesson. 没法亲自教训那些个下流的臭小子
[04:31] Hey… 嘿
[04:35] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[04:40] Hey, I know this can’t be easy for you. 嘿 我知道这对你来说不好过
[04:43] So everyone knows I’ve been raped. 这么说 所有人都知道我被强奸过
[04:50] And those… Those arses are just… 而那些…那些混蛋就那么…
[04:55] They’re just walking about. 他们就那么逍遥法外
[04:56] No, they were bloody well punished. 不 他们都受到了应有的惩罚
[05:03] Yeah… 是啊
[05:08] And I had a baby. 而且我有了个孩子
[05:11] Oh, jesus, I didn’t know that. 哦 天呐 我竟然毫不知情
[05:14] How old were you? 你当时多大?
[05:18] Just 16. 只有十六岁
[05:21] Mum was catholic. 我妈妈是天主教徒
[05:26] Didn’t have a choice. 没得选
[05:33] My girl wrote to me 我的女儿
[05:35] A few months ago. 几个月前给我写了封信
[05:40] She wrote on pink notepaper 她用粉色的信笺写的
[05:44] With two doves in one corner. 角落里画着两只鸽子
[05:48] She really wanted to know a few things about her 她非常想知道关于她亲生父母
[05:52] Biological parents. 的一些情况
[05:54] You know, like, were we into sport or books 你知道 像 我们是喜欢运动还是
[06:01] Like her. 像她一样喜欢看书
[06:06] What the fuck could I say? 我他妈该怎么回答?
[06:12] ’cause if I was her… 因为如果我是她…
[06:16] If I was her and I found out 如果我是她 而且我发现
[06:18] That my father 我的父亲
[06:21] Was one of four rapists and 是四个强奸犯之一
[06:25] My mother, 而我的母亲
[06:26] Their 15-year-old victim. 是一个十五岁的受害者
[06:33] I would want to kill myself. 我会想杀了我自己
[06:42] I would want to blow my fucking brains out. 我会想敲碎我的脑袋
[06:54] And that she doesn’t know, 既然她不知道
[06:58] Never has to know. 那就永远也别知道
[07:04] That’s it. 就这样
[07:08] That’s all I have to give her. 这是我唯一能给她的
[07:12] Every birthday, 每年生日
[07:14] Every christmas… 每年圣诞…
[07:17] Her fucking right to innocence. 她都会天真地询问真相
[07:23] Fuck the truth, Al. 去你妹的真相 艾尔
[07:32] Fuck the truth. 去你妹的真相
[07:44] Was Johnno involved? 约翰诺也在其中吗?
[07:46] no. 没有
[07:49] No. 当然没有
[07:52] No, he was… He was my date. 不 他当时…他当时是我的约会对象
[07:56] He was my date. 他是我的约会对象
[07:57] I need some more wine. 我再去倒点红酒
[08:03] And you? 你要吗?
[08:10] Most of those guys have left now. 这些家伙大多数都已经走了
[08:14] They’re not around any more. 他们现在不在这附近了
[08:20] Not Sarge. 萨吉可没有离开
[08:22] Oh, so you recognised him, eh? 你认出他了?
[08:25] I wondered if you would. 我还在想你认不认得出呢
[08:28] Now that he’s driving an old rust bucket, 他现在开着一部生锈的旧车
[08:30] you should pull him over and book him. 你应该拦住他然后告他
[08:32] Okay. 好吧
[08:36] And after that can I kill him? 之后我能杀了他吗?
[08:42] – This is fucking stupid. – Hey, hey. Hey. – 这真他妈太蠢了 – 嘿 嘿 嘿
[08:47] My sense is that you’re just working this too hard. 我感觉你钻这案子钻太深了
[08:53] I think she just didn’t want to say. 我认为她只是不想说而已
[08:58] No. 不是的
[08:59] She’s afraid to say. 她害怕说出来
[09:11] I’m going home. 我要回家了
[09:12] This is stupid. You don’t get it. 这太愚蠢了 你不懂
[09:19] – Are you okay? – I’m fine. – 你还好吗? – 我很好
[09:21] You’re not gonna drive home. Where’s your keys? 你别开车回去了 你的钥匙在哪?
[09:24] I’m all right. I’m all right. 我没事 我没事
[09:25] – Okay, you’re not gonna drive. Come on, up you get. – 好了 你不能开车 起来吧
[10:24] Yeah. 你好
[10:27] Hello, there. You feeling okay? 你好 感觉还好吗?
[10:32] Sure. 当然了
[10:33] Come in. 请进
[10:37] You might want to shut the door. 你最好把门关上
[10:48] What’s up? 怎么了?
[10:49] I woke up in your shirt in your bed. 我醒来时穿着你的衣服躺在你的床上
[10:54] How did I get there? 我怎么会睡在那里的?
[10:55] Well, you had blacked out, you threw up on your clothes, so I washed them. 你晕过去了 吐了自己一身 所以我帮你洗了
[11:04] Well, why didn’t you put me on the couch? 好吧 那你为什么没把我放沙发上?
[11:08] It’s completely inappropriate. 那太不合适了
[11:11] Completely. 非常不合适
[11:12] What’s the alcohol content of that red? 那瓶红酒的酒精含量是多少?
[11:15] I never pass out. 我从来没喝晕过
[11:16] Oh, this is masterful. Stop drinking, it works. 这酒后劲比较足 你一停下 酒劲就上来了
[11:18] Zanic’s credit card statement. 扎里克的信用卡对账单
[11:22] Look at March. 看看三月份的
[11:23] There’s five dental billings in Auckland. 在奥克兰有五个牙科账单
[11:26] He wasn’t here when Tui got pregnant. 当涂依怀孕时 他不在那里
[11:28] He was getting his teeth done. 他在做牙齿
[11:31] Why haven’t you asked who wrote the slogans on his hut? 你为什么不问是谁在他牢房里写字?
[11:34] Yeah, okay, Miss Marple, I know this, all right? 好吧 马尔普小姐 我知道 好了吗?
[11:37] We’re on to it. It’s happening. 我们已经在调查了 现在就在调查
[11:41] So where did you sleep? 那你昨晚睡在哪的?
[11:42] On the freaking couch. 睡在该死的沙发上
[11:43] Robin, you passed out. It was my obligation to look after you. 罗宾 你晕过去了 照顾好你是我的责任
[11:48] Then why don’t I feel like saying thank you? 那为什么我不觉得我应该说谢谢?
[11:50] Oh, my guess? 是吗 我觉得
[11:51] You embarrassed yourself. 你自己不好意思了
[12:55] Excuse me! Excuse me. 打扰一下! 打扰一下
[12:57] Can I speak to you? 我能和你谈一谈吗?
[13:00] – I’m looking for a Jamie, Tui’s friend. – Who are you? – 我在找詹米・涂依的朋友 – 你是谁?
[13:03] Sorry. Detective robin griffin, southern lakes police. 抱歉 我是罗宾・格里芬警探 南湖区的警察
[13:06] He doesn’t have any friends. He doesn’t talk to anyone. 他没什么朋友 他不和别人说话
[13:09] He texts. 他只发短信
[13:11] 30, 35 texts. 三十 三十五条短信
[13:14] I’ve got to go to work. 我得去上班了
[13:15] – Okay. Where? – Mitcham’s. – 好吧 在哪? – 米查姆那里
[13:54] Tui? 涂依?
[14:00] Tui? 涂依?
[14:03] What are you doing here? 你在这里干吗?
[14:05] This is Tui’s room. 这是涂依的房间
[14:08] She could come back any time. 她随时可能回来
[14:10] Nobody comes in here. Nobody. 谁都不能进来 谁都不能
[14:12] Get out. Get out. 出去 出去
[14:14] Matt, I’m… I’m so sorry. 马特 我… 我很抱歉
[14:16] You must be… You must be feeling terrible. 你肯定… 你肯定感觉糟透了
[14:19] Why would I feel terrible? I’ve not done anything. 我为什么会感到难过? 我什么都没干
[14:21] You don’t mention Tui and I won’t mention your boyfriend, Brad. 你不提起涂依 我也不提你男朋友布拉德
[14:25] Brad wasn’t my boyfriend. 布拉德不是我的男朋友
[14:26] He was a pet, but he… 他是个宠物 但他…
[14:27] That’s enough, enough. I’ve heard enough of this. 够了 我已经听厌了
[14:29] – Pack your things and go. – No, no. – 收好你的东西然后走吧 – 不 不要
[14:31] No, Matt. We can sort this in the morning. 不 马特 我们早上再说这些吧
[14:34] You don’t put the cups back properly! 你没有正确地摆放杯子!
[14:38] The handles face out! 手柄朝外!
[14:50] Excuse me. 对不起
[15:19] I’ll get it. 我去开
[15:36] Hurry up, you stupid bitch. 快一点 你个蠢货
[15:51] – There! – Ahh! – 就是这样! – 啊!
[15:53] stupid bitch! 蠢货!
[15:56] See what you made me fucking do. 看看你他妈都让我干了什么
[16:07] – What are you looking at? – Where’s Anita? – 你们在看什么? – 阿妮塔在哪?
[16:13] Bunny! Bunny! 邦妮! 邦妮!
[16:15] Hello! Where’s Anita? 喂! 阿妮塔在哪?
[16:18] How long do you think you’re going to last here, eh? 你们觉得自己还能这里呆多久?
[16:21] You fucking… 你个…
[16:23] You are talking through your arsehole! 你是用菊花说话的吗!
[16:25] You won’t last in this land. 你们不会在这呆不了多久的
[16:27] Shit’s coming out of your mouth. 狗嘴里吐不出象牙
[16:28] What? What did you say? 什么? 你刚刚说什么?
[16:28] Yeah, you. I’m talking to you, arsehole. 是的 你 我就在跟你说 混蛋
[16:31] Talk about arseholes… 说到菊花…
[16:32] Shit, just shit, you have shit for brains. 屎 就是屎 你脑子进屎了
[16:34] – Excuse me. – Where do you put your piss and your shit? – 你说什么 – 你把屎尿撒在哪儿的?
[16:36] You put it in my fucking land! 就他妈的撒在我的地盘上!
[16:38] That’s where you fucking put it. 在我的地盘上撒尿拉屎
[16:39] Oh, bullshit! 噢 鬼扯吧你!
[16:40] Your fucking menstrual waste. 妈的 都是你们的卫生巾
[16:42] Excuse me! 再说一遍!
[16:43] Your fucking… Your scum is going right in there. 你他妈的… 你们就把排泄物拉在这里
[16:45] Menstrual waste? We don’t even get our fucking periods! 卫生巾? 我们连月经都没来过了!
[16:49] Of course you don’t. You know why? You’re unfuckable. 你当然没有 知道什么原因吗? 没人会操你
[16:52] – What’s he say? – You’re unfuckable. – 他说什么? – 没人会操你
[16:54] You’re a dry, useless, fucking bitch! 你就是个干涩无能的婊子!
[16:58] – You, you, unfuckable. – Yes! – 你 你 也没人想跟你做 – 对!
[16:59] – Unfuckable. – Oh, please! – 没人操的 – 噢 得了吧!
[17:01] Unfuckable… Utterly unfuckable! 没人操的… 你们全都是没人操的!
[17:02] I’m calling the police. 我去报警了
[17:04] Oh, and you are so fuckable, you shitforbrains. 你才是没人操的 你这个脑残
[17:07] – Oh, my god! Anita! – Come back! – 我的天! 阿妮塔! – 给我回来!
[17:09] Wait, fucker! Do not… Get out of the car! 等等 混蛋 别… 从车里滚出来!
[17:12] I’ll go! 我走了!
[17:13] Anita, has he hurt you? 阿妮塔 是他伤了你吗?
[17:15] – Is she all right? – No, she’s not all right. – 她还好吗? – 不 她一点都不好
[17:21] Fucker! Just fuck you! 贱货! 操你妹!
[17:24] – Is she all right? – Get her in here. – 她还好吧? – 把她带进去吧
[18:05] I know I’m not supposed to say it, but I want to meet my granddaughter. 我知道我不该说这个 但我想见见我的外孙女
[18:15] She’s got a family. 她有自己的家庭了
[18:21] This is what’s killing me. 这才是让我生不如死的原因
[18:28] You may not want to see her but I do and I’m gonna look for her. 你或许不想见她 但我想 我会去找她的
[20:21] Tui! 涂依!
[20:24] Tui! 涂依!
[20:30] Tui! 涂依!
[20:37] I got lost. 我迷路了
[20:40] Left the path, I couldn’t find it again. 离开大路 我就找不到方向了
[20:45] We were just about to call the police. 我们正准备报警的
[20:49] I have to get home. 我得回家了
[20:50] This is uncomfortable. 这里太不舒服了
[20:53] I’m sorry about earlier. 对之前的事 我很抱歉
[20:56] My emotion surprised me. 情绪使然
[20:59] It’s the medications. 可能是药物的副作用吧
[21:04] Do you really have to go? 你真的得走吗?
[21:05] Why didn’t you call if you got lost? 迷路了干嘛不给我们打电话?
[21:07] – I couldn’t, I… – See you. – 我打不了 我… – 再见
[21:09] When I tried, my phone died. 我试着打过 但手机没电了
[21:13] I’m sorry, Mum. 很抱歉 妈妈
[21:17] Okay. 好吧
[21:29] Have you seen Zanic’s place? 你去看了扎里克的房子吗?
[21:32] – Guess what? – What? – 猜猜怎么了? – 怎么了?
[21:35] – Not there? – Not there. – 不在那儿? – 不在那儿
[21:38] – Ah, she’ll be dead, but… – Yeah… – 啊 她会死的 但… – 是…
[21:40] I’m not saying she’s alive or anything. 我没说她还活着或什么的
[21:45] They just didn’t find her. 只是找不到她了
[21:47] Well, you didn’t find any bodies at Eel Creek, did you? 在鳗鱼巷找不到任何尸体 对吧?
[21:55] Not playing tonight? 今晚不来玩玩?
[22:06] Hey! 嘿!
[22:08] Do you know what the perfect murder weapon is? 你知道最佳的杀人武器是什么吗?
[22:10] No! Get fucked, that’s what I do. 不! 操蛋吧你 那是我干的事
[22:13] Go on, you tell her then, Sarge. 那你继续 你来告诉她 萨吉
[22:15] – An icicle stalagmite. – Ta-da! – 钟乳石冰柱 – 哈! 就是这个!
[22:22] ’cause after you stab them, 因为你刺杀他们之后
[22:25] It melts. 它就融化了
[22:26] It self-destructs. 消失不见了
[22:29] You’re a good man, eh? 你是个好人吧 嗯?
[22:30] You’re buddy’s mate. You’re buddy’s mate. 你是个好伙计 你是个好伙计
[22:33] I’ve got some words for you, eh? 我有些话跟你说 嗯?
[22:36] There you go. 该你了
[22:38] Fuck off. 滚开吧
[22:40] I know you from somewhere, don’t I? 我知道你不是本地人 对吧?
[22:44] You’re not a Sydney girl? Hmm? 你不是悉尼人吧? 嗯哼?
[22:46] Too classy for you to be a Sydney girl. 对悉尼姑娘来说 你可是上等品
[22:48] I reckon it’s like a picnic races or something. 我猜 这就像野餐族什么的
[22:53] You don’t remember me, do you? 你不记得我了吗?
[23:01] Probably the Royal Easter Show, I’m thinking. 可能是在皇家复活节展吧 我猜的
[23:05] – No. – Yeah? – 不 – 不是吗?
[23:11] Did we fuck or something? 我们是做过还是怎的?
[23:14] We fucking did, didn’t we? 我们真做过 是吧?
[23:22] You remember me now, arsehole? 现在记得我了吧 混蛋?
[23:25] You remember me now, arsehole? Do you remember me now? 现在想起我了吧 混蛋? 想起我了吗?
[23:28] Do you remember me now, you motherfucker? 想起我没啊 你个婊子养的?
[23:30] Get the fuck out of here. 快走
[23:31] Fuck you, piece of fucking shit! 操你妈 你个猪狗如不的东西!
[23:35] Fuck you! 操!
[23:37] Piece of fucking shit! 猪狗不如的贱货!
[23:43] Fucking remember me now? 妈的想起我没啊?
[23:46] Do you fucking remember me? 你他妈的到底想起我没啊?
[23:49] You piece of shit! 你个贱货!
[23:59] What the fuck is happening to me? 我他妈到底怎么了?
[24:05] What the fuck is happening? 到底发生什么事了?
[26:19] – Hi, are you… Are you all right? – Yeah. – 嗨 你… 你还好吧? – 嗯
[26:22] Um, careful, he’s in a mood. 呃 小心点哦 他心情很不好
[26:29] You want to see me? 你找我?
[26:39] How’s life in the teepee? Looks a bit rough. 帐篷里的生活怎样? 看起来可有点寒酸
[26:42] Al, I’m sorry. I lost it. 艾尔 我很抱歉 当时失控了
[26:45] It won’t happen again. 这事不会再发生了
[26:47] No, ’cause you’re stood down. 不 你被炒鱿鱼了
[26:56] And who’ll take over Tui’s case? 那谁来接管涂依的案子?
[26:59] She’s dead. 她已经死了
[27:00] You put your finger out of the window lately? 你最近有把手伸出过窗外吗?
[27:02] No one can survive out there in this cold. 这么冷的天没人能在外面活下来
[27:14] Go and get some sleep. 好好休息吧
[27:16] And, uh, think about getting back to Australia. 考虑下要不要回到澳洲去
[27:20] An aggressive cop, and I’m talking grievous bodily harm, 一个暴力的警察 我是指身上伤得这么重
[27:25] It’s just not on. 不可能继续干下去
[27:49] Where are you? 你在哪?
[27:52] Are you dead or alive? 是死是活?
[28:06] Hey. 嘿
[28:09] I’ve blown it. 我饭碗丢了
[28:12] Al sacked me. 艾尔把我炒了
[28:16] And I’m single. 而且我还是单身
[28:18] -You’re single? -Yeah. – 你还是单身? – 没错
[28:22] I’m not a detective and I’m not engaged. 我不是警探了 我也没有订婚
[28:42] I’m so angry for her. 对于她的事我很愤怒
[28:46] Just lie low, and you’ll see a lot about how this place operates. 先回避着 我们可以静观其变
[28:53] While there’s nothing going on we can get to know each other. 而且我们可以趁机好好了解彼此
[28:58] No impediments. 你现在前路无阻
[29:01] It’s pretty threatening. 前途艰险
[30:39] What is it? 外面有什么?
[30:41] Kid. 孩子
[30:42] Which kid? 哪个孩子?
[30:46] I’ve been keeping an eye on these kids’ canoes. 我一直监视着那些孩子的独木船
[30:50] Checking how often they go out. 看他们多久出去一次
[31:00] This means he’s been out. 这说明他出去过
[31:02] The boy with the hoodie? 那个穿连帽衫的男孩?
[31:06] Yeah. 对
[31:14] Watch your footprints. 小心别留脚印
[31:22] Hey, you’re in this. 嘿 这里面有你
[31:24] Look, school camp. 看 校园野营
[31:35] Oh, yeah, look at that. 噢 对 看那张
[31:37] Hey, it’s your little brother. 嘿 这是你弟弟
[31:39] His arm’s all bandaged up. 他的胳膊总是缠着绷带
[31:50] What’s that? 这是什么?
[31:52] Shit, that’s us. 天啊 是我们俩
[32:14] You want milk? 要牛奶吗?
[32:23] Can you talk to my boy? Jamie. 你能跟我儿子谈谈吗? 詹米
[32:27] What about? 谈什么?
[32:36] He’s not normal, he doesn’t… He doesn’t talk. 他不太正常 他不… 他不说话
[32:45] He collects bones. 他在收集骨头
[32:48] He told me there’re 206 in the human body. 他告诉我人体一共有二百零六块骨头
[33:01] I’ll leave you to it. 你们谈谈
[33:23] Your mum says you won’t speak to anyone. 你妈妈说你不跟别人说话
[33:26] Should she worry? 她该担心吗?
[33:34] Sometimes when people are silent it’s because 有时候人们沉默是因为
[33:37] They’re afraid of what they might say. 他们怕说错话
[33:40] People can make mistakes, you know. 人非圣贤谁能无过
[33:43] They can lose their temper and do things they regret. 人们总是冲动 做些让自己后悔的事
[34:04] Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
[34:10] It’s wet. 都湿了
[34:12] Have you been out on a kayak? 你坐独木船出去过吗?
[34:18] How’d it get wet? 那这怎么弄湿的?
[34:24] You know, when very young girls get pregnant, it’s often innocent. 小女孩怀孕的时候 总是很傻很天真
[34:29] They’ve been with a boy and it’s… 她们跟着男孩转 然后…
[34:32] They do things, things happen… 做那种事 然后就怀上了…
[34:36] It’s an accident, it’s not a crime. 这是意外 不是犯罪
[34:41] Was Tui your girlfriend? 涂依曾是你女朋友吗?
[34:46] You two ever fool around? 你们俩干过傻事吗?
[34:50] You are friends. Jamie, I know that. 你们是朋友 詹米 我知道的
[34:54] I found your messages on her phone. 我看到你给她发的短信了
[34:59] I called your number. 我拨了你的电话
[35:06] You know, Jamie… 詹米…
[35:10] You ought to know the police won’t give up on a case like this. 你应该知道这种事警察不会放弃调查的
[35:15] They’re not allowed to give up. 他们不被允许放弃调查
[35:33] Wishbones. 叉骨
[35:37] What do you like about bones? 你喜欢骨头的什么?
[36:01] Oh, you’re a barista. That’s cool. 噢 你是个酒吧的招待 真不错
[36:05] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[36:07] Do you really believe in all that shit? 你真相信这堆破东西?
[36:21] Hey. 嘿
[36:22] You know that kid who doesn’t speak to adults? 你认识那个从不跟大人说话的小孩吗?
[36:24] He doesn’t speak to anyone. 他跟谁都不说话
[36:26] I hear he’s speaking to you. 我听说他跟你说话了?
[36:28] We were speaking with him. 我们跟他说过
[36:29] Hey, have you done the barista course? 嘿 你参加过酒吧招待的培训吗?
[36:36] Have you done it? 参加过吗?
[36:38] I’m doing it. 我正在学
[36:39] Hug me. 抱抱我
[36:41] They slave us. 他们把我们当奴隶了
[36:42] They don’t actually, they just make them work. 事实上 他们只是象征性的敷衍我们
[36:52] Hey, Simone’s son, he collects bones. 知道吗 西摩尼的儿子 在收集骨头
[36:58] There’s hundreds of them. And guess what? 已经收集了好几百块 你猜怎么着?
[37:02] He’s got a pale blue hoodie. And it was really wet. 他有件淡蓝色的连帽衫 而且湿透了
[37:09] What? 什么?
[37:15] I just don’t remember this being taken. 我不记得照过这张相
[37:22] Do you? 你记得吗?
[37:31] It’s not a good time. 那不是什么好的回忆
[37:42] Mum made that dress. 妈妈给我做的裙子
[37:44] your mum. 你老妈
[37:46] I remember her face falling when she opened the door to me. 我还记得她给我一开门 脸色就沉了下来
[37:52] No, it was when she heard your name, 不 她听到你名字时才那样
[37:55] And she realised you were Matt’s son. 因为她意识到你是马特的儿子
[37:58] She hates him. 她恨他
[38:01] She thought you would be just as bad. 在她看来 有其父必有其子
[38:14] I remember that kiss. 我还记得那次接吻
[38:19] I do remember that. 我真的记得
[38:51] Where’d you go off to? 你后来去哪了?
[38:53] Just didn’t want you to know I smoked weed. 只是不想让你知道我抽大麻
[38:57] You didn’t come back. 你没回来
[39:02] I had a lot. 我抽了不少
[39:05] I was pretty stoned. 我当时已经飘飘欲仙了
[39:12] You up for this? 你知道吗?
[39:19] Not really. 不知道
[39:33] I was so hurt. 我当时伤得很深
[39:38] So I decided to walk home. 所以决定走回去
[39:43] Didn’t you see me? 你没看到我?
[39:45] I came right after you. I was waving. I thought you saw. 我跟在你后面 向你招手 我以为你看到了
[39:49] – Hey, Robin! – I don’t remember you waving. – 嗨 罗宾! – 我不记得你招手了
[39:53] Then that truck pulled up out of nowhere. 之后那辆车就不知从哪开出来了
[40:04] I didn’t notice how many men were in the truck. 我都没注意卡车里有多少男人
[40:09] And I didn’t see how drunk they were. 也不知道他们喝了多少酒
[40:13] I tried to talk my way into the cab. 我有去跟他们交涉
[40:18] They threw me in the dog cage on the back. 结果他们把我扔到车后面的狗笼里
[40:25] You came, too? 你也在那?
[40:29] There’s something I need to tell you. 有些事我必须告诉你
[40:31] Is it bad? 坏消息?
[40:36] What is it? 是什么?
[40:41] Yeah, I think it’s bad. 嗯 我觉得是坏消息
[40:44] You’re scaring me. 你吓到我了
[40:56] Don’t tell me. 别跟我讲
[41:01] Don’t tell me! 别跟我讲!
[41:26] – Hi! Me. – You’re late. – 嗨! 是我 – 你迟到了
[41:29] I brought you dinner. 我给你带了晚餐
[41:31] That’s nice. 很好
[41:35] Hi. This guy’s been ringing for you for a couple of days now. 嗨 这家伙这些天一直给你打电话
[41:39] Says it’s important that he talks to you. 说有重要的事情要和你说
[41:40] He’s at the Lakeside Motel and he’s come up specially to see you. 他在湖畔酒店 他专程来看你的
[41:44] – Who is he? – He wouldn’t say. – 是谁? – 他不肯说
[41:47] Does he know I’m not a cop any more? 他知道我不再是警察了吗?
[41:49] Why did I have to hear that from other people? 为什么我得从别人嘴里知道这事?
[41:52] Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
[41:53] Al rang to see how you were going. 艾尔打电话来问你过得怎么样
[41:55] I had no idea you were sacked. 我不知道你被开除了
[41:59] What’s happening to you? 你怎么了?
[42:04] I don’t understand the behaviour. 我不理解你的行为
[42:07] You’re not violent. 你没有暴力倾向
[42:12] You’re lucky Al stepped in for you. 你应该庆幸艾尔在乎你
[42:13] He could’ve stepped in 15 years ago. 十五年前他可没插手
[42:16] Then what? A court case? 之后呢? 一场法庭诉讼?
[42:19] Why not? 为什么不呢?
[42:21] It happens all the time. 这种事总在发生
[42:24] And you know what, I don’t give a shit 知道吗 我根本不稀罕
[42:25] If Sarge is walking around with a grubby bandage on. 萨吉是否缠着肮脏的绷带走来走去
[42:28] I hope he’s awake and in fucking pain! 我希望他能清醒地感受到这该死的疼痛!
[42:31] Always! 每时每刻!
[42:32] Me, too. Always. 我也是 每时每刻
[42:36] Don’t go back to Laketop. 别回湖顶区了
[42:38] There’s too much history for you there. 你在那承受得太多了
[42:42] It’s destructive. 那是阴暗的记忆
[42:52] Robin Griffin. You are? 罗宾・格里芬 你是?
[42:55] Ian fellows, pathologist in Macau. 伊恩 同道中人 澳门的病理学家
[43:00] You got identification? 你有证件吗?
[43:02] Well, good point. 问得好
[43:04] Uh, a good point. 非常好
[43:14] Oh, I hear you’re on loan from the New South Wales Crime Squad. 我听说你是从新南威尔士刑侦分队借调过来的
[43:19] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
[43:22] Your old boss. 你的旧上司
[43:23] What’s your opinion of the police here? 你对这里的治安有什么看法?
[43:28] I don’t work for them any more. 我不再为警局工作了
[43:31] That’s a side step. 这只是逃避一时吧
[43:32] No, actually, it’s a step down. 不 实际上 这是决绝于世
[43:37] Detective Parker stood me down. 帕克警探把我辞退了
[43:39] Really. 真的啊
[43:39] Well, I can tell you from my experience, 根据我的经验
[43:41] they’re fucking pathetic. 我可以告诉你他们办案太他妈消极了
[43:46] That’s like a lost and found office, 警局就像个失物招领处
[43:48] With Al Parker as head clerk. 艾尔・帕克是首席办事员
[43:52] I suggested three cases 我上报了三个案件
[43:54] Go forward to coronial inquiry. 直接列为调查案件
[43:57] He hasn’t moved on one of them. 但却一点进展也没有
[44:00] Bob Platt, drowned in a boating incident. 鲍勃・普拉特 在一起划艇事故中溺死
[44:05] They call “accident”. 他们定义为”意外”
[44:07] Wolfgang Zanic, suicide with lacerations and bruises 沃夫冈・扎里克 伤痕累累却被定性为自杀
[44:13] I can’t make any sense of. 我实在无法认同
[44:15] And April Stephens, 13, 还有爱普尔・斯蒂芬斯 十三岁
[44:18] Hit by a car on Laketop Road. 说是在湖顶公路上被车撞死了
[44:21] Traces of cocaine in her vagina. 阴道内却残留着可卡因
[44:24] – When was she hit? – Oh, uh… – 她什么时候被撞的? – 噢 呃…
[44:27] Late last year, let me see. 就在去年年底 让我想想
[44:30] Uh, yeah, November 15. 嗯 十一月十五日
[44:36] Cocaine? 可卡因?
[44:37] Where’d she get that? It’s not a kid’s drug. 她怎么能接触到这东西呢? 又不是儿童用药
[44:40] That’s right, far too expensive. 没错 十分昂贵
[44:45] Was there any evidence of sexual ntercourse? 有其它性侵犯的证据吗?
[44:48] Slight vaginal abrasions, 轻微的阴道磨损
[44:52] And no sperm. 没有精液
[44:55] Probably used a condom. 可能用了安全套
[44:59] What are you thinking? 你怎么看?
[45:00] Ah, Queenstown is a millionaire’s playground. 皇后镇是百万富翁的后花园
[45:04] What they want, they get. 他们肆意妄为 无所畏惧
[45:06] Top grade cocaine, prostitutes 顶级可卡因 妓女们
[45:09] And I’m adding underage sex. 我在考虑要不要加上未成年性侵犯
[45:14] When I have someone on my slab, 当我的嫌疑犯中有这类人时
[45:17] They all just become, uh, decaying matter, evidence. 他们都会掩盖真相 那些证据
[45:22] But when a kid’s involved, it’s different. 但一旦牵涉到孩子 就不一样了
[45:27] I had a daughter who overdosed. 我有一个女儿 因服药过量而死
[45:30] So for me, it’s emotional. 对于我来说 这是情感上的芥蒂
[45:37] Did April have a habit? 爱普尔对那上瘾吗?
[45:38] I don’t think so, no. Her arms were clean. 我不这样觉得 她胳膊上没针眼
[45:41] Apparently, she walked out in front of the car as if she wanted to be hit. 很明显 她走到车前 就像她是在自寻死路
[46:27] Hug me. 抱抱我
谜湖之巅

文章导航

Previous Post: 谜湖之巅(Top of the Lake)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 谜湖之巅(Top of the Lake)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

谜湖之巅(Top of the Lake)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号