时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | I want to know the bad thing you were going to tell me. | 我想知道你上次打算告诉我的坏消息 |
[01:09] | Yeah? | 你确定? |
[01:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:21] | Now at first I thought they were going to be decent and just drive you home… | 起初我以为他们是正经人 只是想送你回家而已 |
[01:24] | But then when they turned off toward the river, | 后来车子拐弯 朝河边开去 |
[01:27] | It was pretty clear that wasn’t going to happen. | 我才明白他们的真正用意 |
[01:31] | I remember that turn. | 我记得那次拐弯 |
[01:33] | Sarge said he wanted to show me a secret sand island. | 萨吉说他要带我去看一个秘密沙岛 |
[01:37] | And I said, “no thank you,I don’t have time,” | 我说 不用了 我没时间 |
[01:42] | And he said,”that’s okay, | 他说 没关系的 |
[01:45] | “won’t take long. | 花不了多长时间 |
[01:46] | “we’ll be quick.” | 很快的 |
[01:51] | Time for a walk, sunshine. | 小美女 一起散个步吧 |
[01:54] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:55] | Hey! Where you going? | 嘿! 你想去哪呢? |
[01:56] | Let’s get it done. | 咱们动手吧 |
[02:01] | No! | 不要! |
[02:03] | Come on. | 躲什么 |
[02:13] | no! | 不要! |
[02:16] | – No! – Get her! | – 不要! – 抓住她! |
[02:20] | Get her! | 抓住她! |
[02:24] | I could hear you screaming. | 我能听到你的尖叫声 |
[02:29] | I actually pissed all over myself. | 我恨自己什么都做不了 |
[02:35] | And then I worked out I could get out. I found a little latch. | 后来我找到了闩锁 可以打开从那钻出来 |
[02:39] | And I climbed off the back of the truck, and I walked towards the screams. | 我从卡车后面爬了出来 朝你尖叫的地方走去 |
[02:46] | One of the guys came walking towards me, and… | 但其中一个人朝我走来 |
[02:50] | He asked me if I wanted to have a go. | 他问我是不是想比试比试 |
[02:55] | You’re hurting her! | 你们这是在伤害她! |
[02:57] | You want a go, mate? | 哥们 想挨揍是吧? |
[02:59] | Please, no! Don’t! | 求你们了! 不要! |
[03:00] | Sit down. Good boy! Bad boy. | 蹲下 好孩子! 倒霉孩子 |
[03:04] | Good boy! | 好孩子! |
[03:07] | Please, no! | 求你们了 不要! |
[03:32] | I should have helped you. | 我应该去帮你的 |
[03:36] | And I didn’t. | 但我却没有 |
[03:45] | Is that it? | 就这样? |
[03:50] | I was a coward. | 我就是一个胆小鬼 |
[03:56] | No. | 不 |
[03:58] | There was nothing you could have done. | 当时你也无能为力 |
[04:01] | It was four against one. | 毕竟是四对一 |
[04:12] | You were a kid. | 而你还只是个孩子 |
[04:21] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[04:23] | To take the rubbish out. | 去扔垃圾 |
[04:25] | – Right now? – Yeah. | – 现在? – 是的 |
[04:26] | – Why can’t it wait? – Because it can’t. | – 不能等会吗? – 就得现在 |
[04:30] | Johnno, please, can you stay? | 约翰诺 拜托了 待在这好吗? |
[04:54] | Sarge! | 萨吉! |
[04:57] | Sarge! | 萨吉! |
[05:02] | Sarge? | 萨吉? |
[05:04] | Where are you, Sarge? | 萨吉 你在哪? |
[05:08] | Sarge? | 萨吉? |
[05:12] | Hey, what’s going on? | 这是怎么了? |
[05:15] | Settle down, mate. | 哥们 冷静点 |
[05:18] | Get in your car. | 到你车上去 |
[05:19] | You’re going to leave here, and you’re never going to come back. | 马上离开这里 永远都不要回来了 |
[05:22] | – What’s your problem, mate? – The problem? | – 哥们 出什么问题了? – 什么问题? |
[05:26] | You raped my friend, | 你强奸了我朋友 |
[05:29] | Fucking sweetheart. | 妈的 那是我心爱的人 |
[05:31] | 15, she was 15. | 十五岁 她才十五岁 |
[05:36] | I don’t remember, mate, I don’t know what you’re talking… | 哥们 我不记得了 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:40] | fucking hell! | 操你妈! |
[05:41] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[05:44] | Leave! Leave! | 滚! 给我滚! |
[05:46] | Please, mate, I don’t know what you’re… | 哥们 我不知道你… |
[05:52] | – Please, mate. – Get the fuck out of here! | – 求你了 兄弟 – 妈的 给我死开! |
[05:55] | Leave! | 滚! |
[06:20] | I’m going to love you forever. | 我会爱你直到永远 |
[06:25] | I will never let you go. | 我不会再让你离开 |
[06:30] | Walk through the valley of death | 穿越了死亡的山谷 |
[06:35] | With a fucking rainbow above us. | 才迎来的咱俩的幸福 |
[07:16] | Hi. The boss wants you. | 嗨 头儿找你 |
[07:19] | Can you come? | 过去不? |
[07:21] | – Hey, what’s happened? – He’ll tell you. | – 嘿 发生什么事了? – 他会告诉你的 |
[07:45] | How’s your mother? | 你妈妈身体怎么样? |
[07:49] | Fine. | 还好吧 |
[07:52] | You’re in love, aren’t you? | 你恋爱了 不是吗? |
[08:02] | Oh, it’s none of my business. | 噢 好像我管不着 |
[08:06] | Look, I’ve got a bit of a problem. | 我遇到点棘手的事了 |
[08:09] | I need you back. | 想要你回来帮忙 |
[08:20] | This is detective Robin Griffin. | 这是罗宾・格里芬探员 |
[08:22] | She’s the officer in charge of the disappeared girl, the Tui Mitcham case. | 她负责调查失踪女童涂依・米查姆的案子 |
[08:28] | When I called from Auckland, | 我从奥克兰打电话过来时 |
[08:30] | I was told by Zena Sami that the case was closed. | 詹尼・萨米告诉我这个案子已经结了 |
[08:34] | We’ve had a lot of readers’ inquiries, | 我们收到很多读者来信 |
[08:36] | they want to know if the girl’s been found. | 都想要知道最后找到那个女孩没有 |
[08:37] | Uh, no. No, it’s not closed, and it’s not looking good. | 没有啦 还没定案 并且目前也没什么发现 |
[08:43] | The girl’s been missing for more than two months. | 那个女孩已经失踪两个月了 |
[08:46] | The statistical chance of survival in this weather is less than one percent. | 在这种天气情况下 生还的可能几乎为零 |
[08:54] | If you’ll excuse me, I’ll leave you with Robin, | 如果你不介意的话 你和罗宾谈谈吧 |
[08:57] | I’ve got another appointment to rush off to, but, uh, | 我要赶着去赴约 不过 |
[08:58] | Look, if you’re down here again let us know and I can show you some of | 如果你事办完了 就告诉我一声 |
[09:01] | the good things we have to offer down here. | 我带去见识一下当地的风土民情 |
[09:03] | – Do you fish? You ski? – No. | – 你喜欢钓鱼吗? 滑雪? – 不用了 |
[09:06] | Take you heli-skiing, | 带你坐直升飞机玩高山滑雪吧 |
[09:07] | you can write a story about that. | 你还可以把它写下来 |
[09:08] | See you later, Robin. | 罗宾 回见 |
[09:15] | Well, Tui was pregnant, | 涂依怀孕了 |
[09:18] | Which is not for publication, it’s a child protection issue, so… | 因为儿童保护法 所以没有对外声明 |
[09:23] | Even if she is deceased, | 即使她死了 |
[09:25] | It’s statutory rape and her body is very important evidence for us. | 这也铁定是强奸案 她的身子就是血淋淋的实证 |
[09:34] | This cafe’s actually modelled on a Danish initiative, | 这家咖啡厅的风格是丹麦情调 |
[09:38] | It’s a training scheme for troubled kids. | 是为问题少年而设计的 |
[09:41] | – That’d be a good boost to self-esteem. – Yeah. | – 这很有益于增加孩子的自尊感 – 是的 |
[09:44] | Tui’s up there. | 涂依也是其中一员 |
[09:46] | – Oh. Can I take a picture? – Mmm-hmm. | – 噢 我可以拍张照片吗? – 嗯 |
[09:54] | The top row, in the middle. | 在前排中间 |
[10:10] | Just got a call from your journalist friend. | 你那记者朋友刚来了电话 |
[10:12] | Very impressed with your candour on the case so far. | 说你对此案的坦率让他印象深刻 |
[10:16] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[10:19] | I told him we have a DNA database. | 我给他说我们有DNA数据库 |
[10:23] | That has to happen. | 必须得这样 |
[10:26] | Yeah, it’s a good idea. | 对 是个好主意 |
[10:30] | What do you know about April Stevens? | 你对爱普尔・斯蒂芬斯了解多少? |
[10:33] | What? | 什么? |
[10:34] | Oh, that was a sad story, that, um… | 那可是个悲惨的故事 |
[10:38] | That added up pretty much to a suicide. | 可以说是自杀 |
[10:41] | What about the traces of cocaine in her vagina? | 她阴道里的可卡因又是怎么回事? |
[10:46] | Sounds like you’ve met our crime-writer pathologist. | 你似乎见过我们的犯罪病理学作家 |
[10:50] | Did he call you up, get you to meet him at a quiet motel? | 他给你打了电话 约你在僻静的汽车旅馆见面? |
[10:54] | – Something like that. – Yeah, that’s his MO. | – 差不多吧 – 那是他的做事方式 |
[10:58] | He’s concerned. | 他很担心 |
[10:59] | No, he’s not concerned, he’s exhausting. | 不 他不担心 只是太累了 |
[11:02] | I’ve got one of his novels holding up my desk. | 我桌上有本他的书 |
[11:05] | “on the rocks.” | 《在岩石上》 |
[11:11] | You need furniture in here. | 你该添点家具 |
[11:15] | I feel like a student again. | 我感觉自己又像学生了 |
[11:20] | Hey, you be careful of your, uh, drug addict friend. | 小心你那个吸毒的朋友 |
[11:24] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久前的事了 |
[11:26] | Oh, he’ll fuck up again, I’m waiting. | 他会重蹈覆辙 我等着呢 |
[11:31] | Don’t wait. | 别等了 |
[11:33] | Okay, I won’t. | 好的 我不等 |
[11:37] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗? |
[11:42] | – This is weird, Al. – No, hear me out. | – 艾尔 这样问很怪异 – 不 听我说完 |
[11:47] | I’m old enough to recognize my angel when I meet her. | 我的阅历足以让我认出自己的真命天女 |
[11:53] | Just think about it. | 就考虑考虑吧 |
[11:56] | Not now, but over the next few weeks. | 不是现在 接下来几周好好想想 |
[12:00] | We could have a life together, a beautiful one. | 我们可以共度人生 美好的生活在一起 |
[12:04] | We could have a baby, whatever you want. | 我们可以生小孩 你想要什么都可以 |
[12:11] | Redeem me. | 成全我 |
[12:11] | Or if you’re not interested, go ahead. Exterminate me. | 如果你不想这样 那就继续生活 忘了我 |
[12:19] | I wouldn’t want to do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[12:43] | Hey, I think I’ll wait here, eh? | 我就在这里等 好吗? |
[13:14] | Does it ever end? Does it? | 这不会结束的? 是吧? |
[13:41] | Are you dying? | 你快死了吗? |
[13:48] | Yes, yeah. Mmm. | 是的 对 |
[13:49] | Nothing wrong with that. | 那很正常 |
[13:51] | Very natural. | 是自然现象 |
[13:52] | The body knows what to do. Just go with the body. | 身体知道该怎么做 跟着身体的感觉走 |
[14:02] | Are you frightened? | 你害怕吗? |
[14:08] | You’re not going to experience this death of yours. | 你不会经历自己的死亡 |
[14:12] | He will. | 他才会 |
[14:14] | I’ll be dead. | 我会死的 |
[14:21] | What about the pain? | 那疼痛感呢? |
[14:25] | The pain will never be too much, but when it is, | 不会很痛 一旦剧痛 |
[14:28] | the body goes unconscious. | 身体会失去知觉 |
[14:30] | But you guys have drugs, yeah? | 你们有止痛药 对吧? |
[14:33] | Yes, morphine. | 有 吗啡 |
[14:34] | That’s not good. | 那不够 |
[14:36] | Find some heroin. | 找些海洛因 |
[14:40] | In nature there is no death. | 实际上世上没有死亡 |
[14:42] | Just a reshuffling of atoms. | 那只是能量的重组 |
[14:47] | And you? | 你呢? |
[14:50] | Do you have a question? | 你有疑问吗? |
[14:55] | Would you like to ask something? | 想问点什么吗? |
[14:57] | No. | 不 |
[14:59] | – Here you go. – Ah, good. | – 给你 – 好的 |
[15:03] | Mum, do you recognize this guy? | 妈妈 认出这个人了吗? |
[15:06] | Should I? | 我应该知道吗? |
[15:08] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[15:09] | Hi, Jude. | 你好 裘德 |
[15:11] | Johnno Mitcham. | 约翰诺・米查姆 |
[15:16] | He has a tent set up by the lake. | 他在湖边有个帐篷 |
[15:18] | And he chops my wood and we keep each other company. | 他帮我砍木头 我们彼此作伴 |
[15:25] | Swimming in the lake? | 在湖里游泳? |
[15:26] | It was freezing. | 那太冷了 |
[15:27] | GJ and the women were really helpful. Well I think… | 吉婕和那里的女人都很乐于助人 我想… |
[15:32] | I can’t say what happened, but, | 我不能说发生了什么 |
[15:36] | I’m lighter. | 但我轻松多了 |
[15:37] | I’m feeling relieved. | 感觉很宽慰 |
[15:38] | That is remission. You’ve got to believe in it. | 病情缓解了 你得相信 |
[15:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:44] | Well, remission from the arguments anyway, eh? | 至少不经常吵架了 对吧? |
[15:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:51] | Yep, we don’t argue anymore. | 是的 我们不吵架了 |
[15:53] | We even talked about getting married. | 我们甚至考虑过结婚这事 |
[15:56] | I proposed with a beer tab. | 我用啤酒拉环求的婚 |
[16:06] | Hey, are you teasing? | 你是在说笑吗? |
[16:11] | – The lamest job ever. – Ah. | – 最差劲的工作 – 是的 |
[16:30] | Turangi, I need a shot. | 朗伊 我要打一针 |
[16:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:53] | You okay, Mum? | 妈妈 你还好吗? |
[16:57] | It’s been like this. She’s fine, and suddenly the pain hits her. | 一直都这样 她没事 只是有时突然很痛 |
[17:09] | Okay, Johnno, just follow me. Strike. | 好的 约翰诺 跟着我做 打下去 |
[17:18] | Can I speak with you? | 可以和你谈谈吗? |
[17:19] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:23] | I’m Caroline Platt. | 我是卡洛琳・普拉特 |
[17:28] | Bob Platt’s widow. | 鲍勃・普拉特的遗孀 |
[17:32] | I heard that you’re the one who found his body. | 我听说是你找到他的尸体 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize who you were. | 抱歉 我没认出你 |
[17:39] | I don’t live here at Laketop anymore. | 我不住在湖顶区了 |
[17:42] | Bob and I were getting a divorce, actually. | 其实 鲍勃和我正在闹离婚 |
[17:45] | We met in christchurch to discuss it, | 我们约好在基督教堂见面 |
[17:48] | and decided to try again, away from Laketop… | 决定离开湖顶 试着重新来过 |
[17:52] | Well that never happened. | 但那一切都没发生 |
[17:56] | Bob wasn’t an angel. | 鲍勃不是天使 |
[18:00] | He drank too much. | 他喝太多了 |
[18:01] | And like a lot of real estate agents, he could be sly with facts. | 就像多数房产经纪人 总能规避事实 |
[18:08] | That’s not what I want to tell you about. | 我不是想给你说这些 |
[18:14] | A few months before he died, | 鲍勃死前几个月 |
[18:17] | Bob called me, very frightened. | 给我打过电话 很害怕 |
[18:21] | He said that he’d seen something terrifying, | 他说看见了很吓人的事情 |
[18:23] | Something completely shocking. | 惊恐万分的事 |
[18:26] | And he had to get out. | 他必须得走 |
[18:28] | He said he had to leave immediately. | 他说他得立刻离开 |
[18:30] | And then he said he had to cash up, | 然后他说他必须结算一下 |
[18:33] | because we’d have nothing to live on. | 因为我们没办法维持生计了 |
[18:35] | So it seemed like a miracle when that woman up at paradise paid nearly | 一个已去天堂的女人居然付了那接近两百万的资产 |
[18:39] | Two million dollars for the property. | 这简直就是个奇迹 |
[18:41] | That’s twice what Mitcham had negotiated. | 两倍于米查姆谈好的价格 |
[18:44] | And Bob didn’t care about crossing Mitcham because he was leaving. | 鲍勃直接忽视掉米查姆 因为他准备离开了 |
[18:50] | And then he drowned. | 接着他就溺水身亡了 |
[18:55] | Can you get me access to his computer? | 你可以进入他的电脑吗? |
[19:03] | That’s a good looking car, man. | 这车真好看啊 老兄 |
[19:09] | I want to give you a hug. | 我想抱下你 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | There’s a favour I want, a request. | 我想要你帮个忙 一个请求 |
[19:20] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[19:21] | I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t absolutely vital. | 要不是生死攸关的事 我不会这样问你的 |
[19:26] | What? | 什么事? |
[19:29] | Don’t see Johnno. | 不要再见约翰诺 |
[19:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:35] | It’s important. | 这件事很重要 |
[19:37] | You mustn’t. | 你决不能见他 |
[19:40] | Mum, you have to drop this. | 妈 这件事你就不要管了 |
[19:43] | You okay? | 可以了吗? |
[19:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[20:33] | I have to ask you a question. | 我得问你个问题 |
[20:38] | Did you signal to Sarge’s truck? | 你是不是给萨吉通风报信? |
[20:42] | Was that the wave? | 那个招手是信号来的吧? |
[20:46] | Why were they waiting near the gate? | 不然他们怎么会在门口附近等呢? |
[20:48] | You mean, did I… | 你的意思是 我… |
[20:50] | Set you up? | 陷害你? |
[20:54] | Did I offer you up to those animals? | 我把你送给那帮禽兽的? |
[20:58] | Just say no. | 你否认就好了 |
[21:08] | Say no! | 否认啊! |
[21:11] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:12] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[21:13] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[21:15] | Hey, where are you going? | 嘿 你去哪里啊? |
[21:16] | – This is the end. – What do you mean? | – 结束了 – 你什么意思? |
[21:20] | Come on, just say no. Just say no. | 拜托 否认就好啦 你否认啊 |
[21:23] | You know what? I was actually beginning to find this much happiness fucking disturbing. | 你知道吗? 我开始觉得这种幸福有点太烦了 |
[21:26] | – If you leave, it’s over. – Yeah. | – 你走 我们就彻底结束了 – 好啊 |
[21:28] | You understand that? | 你懂吗? |
[21:30] | Where’s your resilience, huh? | 你的容忍度去哪了 哈? |
[21:33] | Oh yeah, that’s a fucking great question! | 噢 是啊 这问题问得他妈的好啊! |
[21:34] | Where is it? Where is it? | 容忍度呢? 去哪了? |
[21:36] | You got any you want to fucking share? | 你有什么话想对我说的吗? |
[21:38] | Oh, fuck you! | 滚! |
[22:01] | How’s it for you being back? | 回来的感觉怎么样? |
[22:04] | Challenging. | 很有挑战性 |
[22:10] | I can’t see anything at the moment. | 我现在还得不出什么结论 |
[22:13] | Do you mind if I take it? | 介意我带回去研究下吗? |
[22:18] | Sure. | 当然不了 |
[23:16] | Terry? | 特里? |
[24:02] | Hey, come on. Family conference. | 嘿 好了 开家庭会议 |
[24:06] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[24:14] | Things are going to change when you find Tui and bring her back here. | 找到涂依后 我们得改变一下 |
[24:21] | We’re going to sit down, | 我们要好好坐着 |
[24:22] | Set meals around this table, | 在这桌子上摆好饭菜 |
[24:26] | Like a family. | 像个家庭一样 |
[24:29] | Maybe even have a conversation. | 甚至还有家庭聊天 |
[24:36] | I’m going to hire some hunters to find her. | 我准备雇一些猎人去找她 |
[24:42] | But they’re not to touch her. | 但他们不能碰她 |
[24:47] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好了 怎么了? |
[24:50] | There’s something going on. What’s going on? | 肯定有事发生了 说吧 怎么回事? |
[24:53] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:54] | That’s what this is all about, tell me. | 现在是家庭会议 说吧 |
[24:59] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[25:04] | I saw you a couple of times | 我看到过 有几次你 |
[25:06] | Passed out on Tui’s bed, and she was walking up and down on top of you. | 昏倒在涂依的床上 然后她在你的头顶上走来走去 |
[25:11] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[25:13] | She told me, too. | 她也跟我说过这事 |
[25:22] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[25:23] | – Hey! – How dare you? | – 嘿! – 你好大的胆子 |
[25:25] | My own daughter! | 我自己的爱女! |
[25:26] | I’d never touch her! | 我从来就没碰过她! |
[25:27] | You get it? Do you get it? | 知道吗? 知道吗? |
[25:30] | I love her! | 我爱她! |
[25:34] | Yeah, we get it. You love her, okay? | 好的 我们知道了 你很爱她 好了吧? |
[26:19] | Fucking hell! | 见鬼了! |
[26:25] | That kid’s back out on the lake. | 那个孩子又出现在湖面了 |
[26:27] | He’s paddling to the other side. | 他正划向对岸 |
[26:30] | Matt’s mounted his own search, | 马特已经设好搜索网了 |
[26:32] | he’s got two hunters out after her. | 他雇佣了两个猎人去追寻她 |
[26:34] | And a 10k reward. | 一万纽币的赏金 |
[26:38] | Does Al know? | 艾尔知道这件事吗? |
[26:38] | Well,Al can’t stop Matt looking for his own daughter. | 艾尔阻止不了马特去找他的女儿 |
[27:17] | boat. | 划艇 |
[27:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[27:52] | Robin! | 罗宾! |
[28:48] | I’m sorry I got scared. | 抱歉 我被吓到了 |
[28:52] | Mum, she confuses you with Matt. | 我妈 她把你跟马特给弄混了 |
[29:54] | oh, yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[29:56] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[30:01] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[30:04] | to your left. | 你的左边 |
[30:13] | Stop! | 停手! |
[30:13] | Go on, get out! | 滚开 滚远点 |
[30:16] | Stop or I’ll shoot! | 停下来 否则我就开枪 |
[30:16] | – Hand it over. – come on, come on! | – 交过来 – 来啊 来啊! |
[30:19] | Here’s the phone! Here’s the phone! | 手机在这呢! 在这呢! |
[30:21] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:23] | Hey, man, that’s my evidence! | 嘿 哥们 那是我的证据! |
[30:24] | That’s my evidence! | 那是我的证据! |
[30:26] | For our job, we need the fucking phone. | 为了我们的工作 我们需要这该死的电话 |
[30:28] | Eh? Give him his phone back to him, eh? | 嗯? 把他电话还给他吧 啊哈? |
[30:31] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[30:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:54] | – This is hard to stop. Can you walk? – Yeah. | – 这血很难止住 你能走吗? – 没事 |
[30:59] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗? |
[31:00] | I can’t find the track, but we can follow the river. | 我没找到小路 但我们可以继续沿着河走 |
[31:35] | – Hey, lift up, lift up. – Sorry. | – 嘿 起来 起来 – 真抱歉 |
[31:36] | This is a Mexican dish of mine, which is… | 这是我的一盘墨西哥菜 它… |
[31:39] | I’m really okay. | 我真的没事 |
[31:40] | Well, it’s got beans, carrots and chard. | 这里面有豆子 萝卜和甜菜 |
[31:43] | – Where’s Robin? – Um, I don’t know. | – 罗宾哪去了? – 唔 不知道 |
[31:46] | – She’s elsewhere, man. Why? | – 她在别处 怎么了? |
[31:51] | So you have tetanus, sure now? | 你得破伤风了 知道吗? |
[31:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:56] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[32:00] | Thank you. It’s good, thank you. | 谢谢 我很好 谢谢 |
[32:05] | Will you hold this for me, please, Prue? | 普尔 你能帮我 这个吗? |
[32:07] | – Sure. – Thank you. | – 当然可以 – 谢谢 |
[32:10] | You see, prue here, | 瞧 普尔在这 |
[32:12] | She’s the first virgin I’ve ever met. | 她是我遇到的第一个处女 |
[32:15] | – Virgin, yeah. – Mmm. | – 处女 不错 – 嗯 |
[32:17] | The hymen, intact. | 完整无损的处女膜 |
[32:19] | That’s right, huh, Prue? | 没错吧 普尔 是吗? |
[32:22] | No one chose me. | 没人喜欢过我 |
[32:24] | yet! | 现在呢! |
[32:26] | Yes, not yet. | 是的 现在也一样 |
[32:27] | My cheek’s got a birth mark, so no. | 我脸上有一块胎记 所以没人喜欢我 |
[32:31] | Unattractive people have sexy feelings, too, Annemarie. | 安玛丽 不漂亮的人也会有性感的地方 |
[32:34] | should be illegal! | 那一定天理不容! |
[32:38] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 还好吗? |
[32:45] | Delete it. Delete it! | 删掉 删掉! |
[32:48] | – Delete it. – Why? | – 删掉它 – 为什么? |
[32:50] | -Delete them all. Just do it. – No. | – 把那些全删掉 你删就是了 – 不 |
[32:52] | I did nudist outdoor calendar. | 我做过行为艺术模特 |
[32:55] | With two guys, | 当时有两个人和我一起 |
[32:56] | One black, and the other, | 一个黑人 而另外一个 |
[32:58] | he was this gorgeous blond… | 是有着一头漂亮金发的… |
[33:03] | Danish boy. | 丹麦小子 |
[33:04] | Delete them! | 删掉它们! |
[33:14] | – Stop it. – No, that’s her. | – 别这样 – 别 那是她 |
[33:17] | It’s who? | 那是谁? |
[33:37] | Good girl, Tui. | 好样的 涂依 |
[33:42] | Good girl. | 好样的 |
[33:43] | It’s Tui. | 这是涂依 |
[33:44] | – Hey. The kid’s alive. Yeah. – Huh? | – 嘿 这孩子还活着 没错 – 啊哈? |
[33:46] | – Really? – The kid’s alive. | – 真的吗? – 那孩子还活着 |
[33:48] | That little girl’s alive. | 那小女孩还活着 |
[33:51] | We’re gonna celebrate! | 我们要庆祝一下! |
[33:53] | Get the champagne! | 拿香槟来! |
[33:55] | You should see it too. | 你也应该看看 |
[33:56] | Yeah, the kid’s alive… | 没错 孩子还活着… |
[34:14] | Good girl, Tui. | 涂依 好样的 |
[34:56] | She really wanted you to come. | 她真的很希望你能来 |
[34:59] | To be there. | 能来这里 |
[35:01] | And I called, eh, lots of times. | 我也打了 很多次电话 |
[35:05] | She left a message for you on your home phone. | 她给你家里的电话留了言 |
[35:08] | I just wanted to warn you. | 我只想提醒你一下 |
[35:30] | Hi, Robin. This is mum. | 嗨 罗宾 我是妈妈 |
[35:34] | I think I’m going.And then there’ll be nothing. | 我以为一切如我所愿 结果不尽如意 |
[35:41] | Hello darkness, and love. | 黑夜你好 爱人你好 |
[35:46] | I’m imagining your face… | 我想象着你的样子… |
[35:49] | Oh, Turangi just passed me a picture of you. | 噢 朗伊递给我一张你的照片 |
[35:57] | I’m looking at you, kid. | 孩子 我正看着你呢 |
[36:01] | Oh… | 噢… |
[36:05] | Bye. Goodbye, my little girl. | 别了 再见 我的小女孩 |
[36:38] | I will find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[36:43] | I will get her. | 我会把她带回来的 |
[36:45] | I have to. | 我必须得这样 |
[36:49] | I know I’m useless. I know, I know. | 我知道我没用 我知道 我知道 |
[36:54] | I’m a waster. | 我是个废人 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry, mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:14] | Sorry, mum. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[39:27] | – I should get it. – Okay. | – 我得接 – 没事 |
[39:35] | – You want a tea? – Yes, please. | – 要喝茶吗? – 好的 谢谢 |
[39:39] | Hello? | 你好? |
[39:44] | When? | 什么时候? |
[39:46] | Zena, will you please tell officer Pete | 詹娜 麻烦你能告诉皮特警官 |
[39:49] | not to question him on any account. | 无论如何都不要盘问他 |
[39:52] | You were arrested at the market for shoplifting | 你因为当街盗窃被捕 |
[39:54] | And it’s your third offence, according to this charge sheet. | 而且根据这个案件记录 这是你第三次盗窃了 |
[39:59] | Doesn’t make sense that you’re hungry, your mother isn’t feeding you. | 别想编什么谎话说你很饿而你妈妈不给你吃的 |
[40:06] | Maybe what’s happening is you’re feeding someone else. | 或许真正的原因是你在给别人找吃的 |
[40:11] | You paddle the food across the lake, | 你把食物用船运到湖的那边 |
[40:14] | Put it in a rubbish bag, | 再把它放在一个垃圾袋里 |
[40:16] | Bury it. | 然后掩盖起来 |
[40:19] | Is that true? | 是这样吗? |
[40:28] | Roofies. Where’d you get this? | 卢费斯 你从拿弄来这个东西? |
[40:32] | On the internet? | 从网上? |
[40:33] | Did you steal it? | 你偷的? |
[40:36] | Roofies are used as a date-rape drug. | 卢费斯被当做诱奸的药 |
[40:41] | Did you rape someone? | 你强奸某人了? |
[40:50] | Show the video camera, will you? | 给摄像头那边看看 如何? |
[40:57] | – Well, this is boring. – Why do you have it? | – 呃 这太无聊了 – 你为何有这个东西? |
[41:00] | She should be making him talk. | 她应该是来让他开口说话的 |
[41:03] | Jamie, it’s very dangerous for tui to have her baby in the bush. | 詹米 让涂依在灌木丛里生孩子太危险了 |
[41:10] | So many things could go wrong. | 很多预料不到的事都可能发生 |
[41:12] | It could be easily managed in hospital. | 而在医院里就容易的多 |
[41:20] | Please speak, Jamie. | 詹米 你说句话吧 |
[41:24] | It’s really important. | 这真的很重要 |
[41:25] | Why is Tui afraid of coming home? | 为什么涂依害怕回家 |
[41:29] | Is it because of her father? | 是因为她爸爸吗? |
[41:32] | Is it her brothers? | 还是她两个哥哥? |
[41:36] | You don’t know anything. | 你根本就不了解情况 |
[41:48] | Jamie, stop. | 詹米 停下 |
[41:50] | Jamie, stop it. | 詹米 别打了 |
[41:51] | Jamie. | 詹米 |
[41:54] | Stop it! | 别打了! |
[41:55] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[41:56] | Jamie, stop! | 詹米 别打了! |
[41:57] | Stop! Jamie! | 别打了! 詹米! |
[41:59] | You don’t know anything! | 你根本就不了解情况! |
[42:00] | Stop it! Please! | 别打了! 求你了! |
[42:02] | Get some air, detective Griffin. | 出来透透气 格里芬警探 |
[42:03] | You don’t know anything! | 你根本就不了解情况! |
[42:05] | – Not a good time. – Now. | – 现在不是时候 – 就现在 |
[42:09] | Thank you, detective. | 谢谢配合 警探 |
[42:27] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[42:30] | It’s a strait-jacket. | 是约束衣 |
[42:31] | You keep that shit up, | 如果你继续犯浑 |
[42:32] | you go straight to Dunedin Asylum. | 你就会直接被送到但尼丁的收容所去 |
[42:35] | Now I’m going to ask you some questions and you’re going to answer me. | 现在我来问你问题 你来回答 |
[42:37] | I don’t want any of this hand flapping. | 我不想看到你再扇自己耳光 |
[42:39] | You’re going to speak, you hear me? | 你要回答我 听到了吗? |
[42:43] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[42:48] | Now that’s standing, okay? | 这才叫站起来 懂吗? |
[42:51] | Now sit. | 坐下 |
[42:58] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[43:01] | Too slow, friend. | 太慢了 伙计 |
[43:04] | Sit. Too slow. | 坐下 太慢 |
[43:06] | Stand. Too slow, friend. | 起立 太慢了 小子 |
[43:09] | Face the wall. | 面壁去 |
[43:12] | Face the wall. | 面壁 |
[43:15] | Do you shove your mother about, do you? | 你帮你妈妈分担过家务吗? |
[43:16] | Eh? Bet you don’t do any fuckin’ dishes, either, do you? | 我赌你他妈连一盘菜都没做过 是吧? |
[43:19] | Do you make her a cup of tea? | 你给她泡过茶吗? |
[43:21] | Okay, let’s see you make a cup of tea. | 好的 我就来看看你泡茶 |
[43:26] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[43:27] | I’m going to be like your dad, and if you make a mistake, | 我现在来当你爸爸 如果你做错事的话 |
[43:29] | I’ll cuff ya | 我会扇你耳光的 |
[43:30] | If you don’t do it properly, okay? | 如果你做得不对就挨打 知道吗? |
[43:33] | Now anytime you want to finish, you just say, | 如果你不想做下去了 你只要说 |
[43:35] | “Detective Sergeant, I’m ready to talk.” | “警官 我会开口说话的” 就好了 |
[43:38] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[43:40] | You’re going to make a cup of tea. | 你来泡杯茶 |
[43:43] | Go on, here’s the tap. | 去啊 这是水龙头 |
[43:45] | 马塞尔・马索 法国著名哑剧演员 | |
[43:45] | This is Marcel Marceau hour. You mime. | 现在是马塞尔・马索表演时间 你来演哑剧 |
[43:48] | Where’s the kettle? | 水壶在哪? |
[43:52] | That’s it, fill it up. | 对 把它装满 |
[43:53] | You didn’t turn the tap off. Turn the tap off. | 你没关水龙头 去关好水龙头 |
[43:59] | Cup? Where’s the cup? | 杯子呢? 杯子在哪? |
[44:01] | That’s it, cupboard. | 对 在碗柜里 |
[44:08] | Jiggle the teabag. | 浸一浸茶包 |
[44:10] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[44:11] | Not that much. Too much! It’s too strong. | 幅度太大 太大了 不要那么用力 |
[44:15] | Pull it out. We’ll start again. | 把这杯倒了 我们再来一次 |
[44:16] | Put it in the bin. Come on. | 扔到垃圾桶里 快一点 |
[44:18] | Don’t spill it across the floor. Teabag in the bin. | 不要洒到地上 把茶包扔到垃圾桶里去 |
[44:22] | Al. This is my case. | 艾尔. 这是我的案子 |
[44:23] | I’ll take over. | 我来处理 |
[44:24] | He wasn’t speaking to you. | 他都不和你说话 |
[44:26] | He isn’t speaking now, either. | 他现在也没有说话 |
[44:28] | I have specialist training with children. | 我认识跟孩子交流的专家 |
[44:31] | Detective Sergeant, this is inappropriate. | 萨尔吉特警探 你这样做不合适 |
[44:36] | See me in my office in five minutes. | 五分钟后去我办公室 |
[45:02] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[45:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:27] | Don’t ever, ever | 永远 永远不要 |
[45:29] | contradict your superior again. Ever. | 再顶撞你的上司了 永远不要 |
[45:35] | I don’t care what they do in Australia now. | 我不管他们在澳大利亚怎么做 |
[45:37] | When you’re here, you follow this station’s protocol. | 但是你在这里 就要遵守这里的规矩 |
[45:40] | The session got overheated, Al. | 你做得过火了 艾尔 |
[45:43] | I saw you strike Jamie. | 我看到了你打詹米 |
[45:44] | Absolutely not. I nudged him. | 绝对没有 我就推了他几下 |
[45:47] | That’s how men relate to each other. | 男人之间就是这样交流的 |
[45:50] | It’s part of our work with kids who’ve got no dads. | 帮助这种没有父亲的孩子是我们的工作之一 |
[45:52] | An older male | 让一个成熟的男人 |
[45:53] | teaches an arrogant little prick some respect. | 来教教这个傲慢的小鬼头什么叫尊重 |
[45:56] | He’s not going to steal | 他根本就没打算偷东西 |
[45:57] | and hand out this yes-no shit. | 还跟我玩判断题那种狗屁东西 |
[45:59] | I want to drive him home. | 我想载他回家 |
[46:02] | He has to go home. | 他必须得回家 |
[46:08] | Do as you like. | 随你想怎样 |
[46:10] | I’ve got a hair appointment. | 我预约了理发 |
[46:13] | Then I’ve got a date with a lady. I’ve got a life. | 然后还要和一位女士约会 我有我的生活 |
[46:19] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[46:35] | Hey, Jamie? | 嗨 詹米? |
[46:36] | I’ll do everything I can to help you and Tui, okay? | 我会尽我所能帮助你和涂依的 好吗? |
[46:48] | He was picked up again for shoplifting. | 他又一次因为商店盗窃被抓了 |
[46:51] | He’ll have to do community service. | 他要去做社区劳役 |
[46:53] | Next time, it’ll be juvenile detention. | 下次再犯 就要被送到少管所了 |
[46:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:09] | What are you doing? | 你是在做什么? |
[47:12] | Jamie? | 詹米? |
[47:15] | Hey! Stop it! | 嘿! 停下! |
[47:17] | Jamie, stop it! Stop! | 詹米 别撞了! 够了! |
[47:22] | Stop, please! | 停下 求你了! |
[47:23] | Jamie, please! | 詹米 拜托! |
[47:24] | Please, stop. Stop! | 求你了 停 停下! |
[47:27] | Jamie, stop. Please. | 詹米 停下 求你了 |
[47:29] | Please, just stop. Please. | 求你了 别撞了 求你了 |
[47:31] | Please stop. | 拜托你快停下 |
[47:33] | Hey? It’s all right. | 还好吗? 不会有事的 |
[47:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |