时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[00:40] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:42] | I’m going to make a case against Matt. | 我想对马特立案调查 |
[00:45] | I think that if Matt was gone, I think Tui would come back. | 我想 如果马特不在 涂依或许会回来 |
[00:54] | Have you thought it might be Jamie’s baby? | 你有没有想过可能是詹米的孩子? |
[00:58] | He’s paddling supplies out there, he’s stealing for them. | 他偷了东西 然后划船给她们送过去 |
[01:03] | Is that too simple for you, detective? | 我是不是想得太肤浅了 探员? |
[01:05] | The earthmoving company is a front. | 掘土公司只是个借口 |
[01:10] | I’m not going to turn Matt in for drugs. | 我不会让马特因毒品而卷进来的 |
[01:12] | Where’s his lab? | 他的实验室在哪? |
[01:13] | He’s got one, hasn’t he? | 他有个实验室 是不是? |
[01:16] | For making ecstasy and amphetamines. | 用来生产摇头丸和兴奋剂的 |
[01:18] | Everyone’s involved out here. | 这里的每个人都会牵涉进来 |
[01:20] | They’ll come after you. They’ll shoot holes in these windows. | 他们会跟你没完的 他们会朝着这些窗子开枪 |
[01:24] | They’ll burn this place down. It’s their livelihood. | 把这里烧得一干二净 因为你坏了他们的生计 |
[01:28] | Well, it’s fucking up their kids. | 这他妈害得都是他们自己的孩子啊 |
[01:32] | Jamie had rohypnol in his bag. | 詹米包里就有迷奸药 |
[01:34] | Everyone likes to experiment. Kids experiment. | 每个人都喜欢试验 拿孩子试验 |
[01:37] | On your sister? | 拿你妹妹试验? |
[01:41] | It’s a rape drug. | 这可是迷奸药 |
[01:45] | If you go after Matt, you won’t be able to live here. | 如果你继续调查马特 那你在这里是呆不下去的 |
[01:50] | I can’t go to Australia. I’ve got a conviction. | 我不会去澳大利亚 我有前科 |
[02:11] | – How are ya? – Good, good. | – 最近怎么样? – 还不错 |
[02:19] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[02:31] | Brought some souvenirs over from your mum’s. | 给你带了些你母亲的遗物 |
[02:33] | Yeah, I had to move out. | 我得搬出去了 |
[02:35] | Turns out Jude didn’t own the house. | 说是裘德没有房屋拥有权 |
[02:39] | – Well, who does? – Matt Mitcham. | – 那谁有? – 马特・米查姆 |
[02:44] | Got to move in with my cousin now down in Manapouri. | 我打算搬去马纳波利跟我堂兄一起住 |
[02:49] | – I’ll see you later, eh? – Thanks. | – 再见了 – 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Did you know about the house? | 你知道房子的事吗? |
[03:05] | No, I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[03:09] | Hey, I’m not him. I’m your boyfriend. | 嘿 我和他不一样 我是你男朋友 |
[03:14] | So why aren’t the police it guys looking for Platt’s computer? | 为什么你们警方不自己研究普拉特的电脑? |
[03:19] | Al runs a pretty loose office. | 艾尔管得太松 手下都不怎么做事 |
[03:25] | So who are these guys, | 那这些人是谁 |
[03:26] | – Shane and Shane? – Programmers. | – 谢恩和谢恩? – 程序员 |
[03:29] | Friends of my brother’s. | 都是我哥的一些朋友 |
[03:37] | If there is a hidden file, | 如果里面有隐藏文件夹 |
[03:38] | It’s probably in a zip file with a password. | 那很可能是放在加密的压缩文件夹里 |
[03:41] | Maybe he’s just tried to hide it in some system folder. | 或许他只是想藏在某些系统文件夹里 |
[03:44] | – Hey Robin, how are ya? – Hey! How are you? | – 嘿 罗宾 好久不见 – 嘿 好久不见 |
[03:47] | Okay, we’re looking for a hidden file. Photographs, accounts. | 我们在找隐藏文件夹 图片 账目表 |
[03:52] | Anything porny? | 有色情片吗? |
[03:53] | Maybe. Don’t know. | 或许吧 谁知道呢 |
[03:55] | You came to the right place, lady. Big Shane’ll find it in no time. | 那你是来对地方了 谢恩胖子立马会给你找出来 |
[03:57] | – He’s got a seventh sense for porn. – Mm-hmm. | – 他对色情有第七感 – 嗯哼 |
[04:00] | Thank you, Shane. | 谢恩 多谢夸奖 |
[04:01] | No, nothing. But I’m running this little tool. | 没找到 不过等我用上这小玩意儿 |
[04:06] | Going to check for unusual file sizes. | 就会查出特殊的文件夹 |
[04:19] | – Sorry to hear about your mum. – Thanks. | – 听到你妈妈的消息很难过 – 谢谢关心 |
[04:26] | – Place hasn’t changed a bit. – Not at all. | – 这里还是一点都没变 – 是啊 |
[04:30] | Hey, that shouldn’t be 340 megabytes. | 这不应该是340兆啊 |
[04:33] | Let’s see what else is in here. | 看看里面还有什么 |
[04:43] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[04:45] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[04:47] | Ugly. | 真丑 |
[04:48] | hey, who’s the little baby? | 嘿 这个小婴儿是谁? |
[04:52] | Where’d you find them? | 你在哪找到的? |
[04:53] | In his my documents folder. | 在他的文件夹里 |
[04:55] | These, these were in the hidden zip file. | 这些都是在隐藏文件夹里找到的 |
[04:59] | Brown room 1 to 10. What is that? | 棕色房一至十号 那是什么? |
[05:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[05:07] | What is it? A nightclub for old geezers? | 这是什么? 老头子去的夜店? |
[05:11] | Can’t see the whole of anyone. | 都看不到全身照 |
[05:15] | There’s Bob. | 鲍勃在这 |
[05:16] | He’s the nappy guy, yeah? | 那个穿尿片的家伙? |
[05:22] | Why would you hide this? | 为什么这里不拍出来? |
[05:24] | There aren’t even any tits here. | 这里完全都没露点 |
[05:36] | Al, I had a couple of people go over Bob Platt’s computer. | 艾尔 我找了些人检查鲍勃・普拉特的电脑 |
[05:40] | – That is not protocol. – I had permission. | – 这可是违反协议的 – 我有权这么做 |
[05:44] | Oh? Who from? | 噢? 谁允许的? |
[05:44] | Do you happen to know any clubs, or houses even, | 你知道有哪个俱乐部或者旅馆里 |
[05:47] | with a brown room | 配有一间棕色的屋子 |
[05:48] | And a deer head? | 和一个鹿头? |
[05:49] | A deer head? Very common here. Anything else? | 鹿头? 在这里很常见啊 还有其他东西吗? |
[05:51] | Al, I’m going to pull a car over. Speak to you tomorrow. | 艾尔 我得跟上前面的车 明天再打给你 |
[06:11] | Licence, please. | 请出示驾驶证 |
[06:17] | Hi, Simone. | 嗨 西蒙尼 |
[06:18] | – Where are you all off to? – Book club. | – 你们这是要去哪呢? – 阅读俱乐部 |
[06:21] | – Oh, what you reading? – Blue velvet. | – 噢 你们在看什么书呢? – 蓝丝绒 |
[06:24] | Thought it was a film. | 我还以为是部电影呢 |
[06:26] | We’re doing the book version. | 我们是在看同名的书 |
[06:28] | Didn’t know it was a book. Who wrote it? | 不知道这是本书呢 谁写的? |
[06:32] | We don’t care. | 这我们可不管 |
[06:35] | Hey, Simone, | 嘿 西蒙尼 |
[06:35] | Can I speak to you alone for a moment? | 我可以单独跟你谈一会儿吗? |
[06:37] | Anything you want to say, | 你想跟我讲的所有事情 |
[06:38] | you can say it in front of my mates. | 都可以当着我同事的面说 |
[06:40] | I want to help the kids up here. | 我想帮帮这里的孩子 |
[06:42] | And I want to know what’s really going on up at Mitcham’s. | 并且我想知道米查姆家里到底在搞什么鬼? |
[06:48] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[06:49] | We work for him, but I think you already know that, don’t you? | 我们给他打工 以为你早就知道 |
[07:07] | Delia and I are the cleaners. | 德丽亚和我是打扫卫生的 |
[07:08] | yeah, good one. House is a fucking wreck. | 乖乖 家里乱得一团糟 |
[07:12] | – Uh… Simone does the… – Accounts. | – 啊.. 西蒙尼是做.. – 记账 |
[07:19] | I want to mount a case against Matt. | 我想对马特立案调查 |
[07:22] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗? |
[07:24] | No one’s talking to you. | 没人会跟你谈这个的 |
[07:27] | Okay? | 你知道吗? |
[07:28] | I like these mountains, lady, but without Matt, | 我喜欢这些巍峨的高山 要不是马特的话 |
[07:29] | Fuck, I’d have to live in Christchurch and work all day for fucking nothing. | 我只能呆在基督城整日无所事事 |
[07:34] | He pays for our medical bills, for our kids too. | 他给我们还有孩子们支付医疗费 |
[07:38] | We’re a family. Sometimes shit happens. | 我们亲同一家人 只不过有时闹闹矛盾而已 |
[07:41] | If you think you’re helping us, you’re dumb. | 如果你认为你是在帮我们 那你就大错特错了 |
[07:46] | Aren’t you worried about your kids? | 你们难道就不担心你们的孩子吗? |
[07:50] | Simone? | 西蒙尼? |
[07:51] | Aren’t you worried about Jamie? | 你不担心詹米吗? |
[07:54] | Jamie’s gone. | 詹米走了 |
[07:56] | What do you mean? Where? Where’s he gone? | 什么意思? 哪儿? 他去哪了? |
[07:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:07] | You can get out now. | 你现在可以下车了 |
[08:08] | When was the last time you spoke to him, Simone? | 西蒙尼你最后一次跟他讲话是什么时候? |
[08:13] | – Please, Simone? – I said out. | – 告诉我吧 西蒙尼? – 下车 |
[08:19] | – You know where I live. – Yeah, yeah. | – 你知道我住哪 – 是啊 |
[08:20] | We know where you live. | 我们都知道你住哪 |
[09:27] | Johnno, hi. Where are you? | 嗨 约翰诺 你在哪? |
[09:32] | Have you forgotten tonight? I cooked risotto. | 你忘记今晚的约会了吗? 我做了意大利炒饭 |
[09:42] | Johnno? | 约翰诺? |
[09:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:03] | Has something happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[10:06] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来 |
[10:09] | Can’t do what? | 做不来什么? |
[10:11] | You can’t come to dinner? | 不能来吃晚饭? |
[10:17] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[10:17] | You know, you think you can do whatever you want, | 你觉得自己可以随心所欲地做事 |
[10:21] | But you can’t. | 但不是这样的 |
[10:22] | I don’t know what’s going to happen to us. You don’t care. | 我不知道咱们会发生什么事 你一点也不关心 |
[10:27] | All you care about is Matt. | 你关心的就只有马特 |
[10:29] | I need to be on my own. | 我得靠自己 |
[10:34] | Someone shot at me. | 有人朝我开枪了 |
[10:38] | – When? – About 15 minutes ago. | – 什么时候? – 大约十五分钟之前 |
[10:40] | Fuckin’ hell. | 他妈的 |
[10:41] | – Where are they? – Well, it might have been a mistake. | – 他们在哪? – 嗯 也许是个误会 |
[10:44] | I mean, I’m not sure what they were aiming at. | 我想说 我并不确定他们瞄准的是哪里 |
[10:47] | I told you this’d happen. | 我早就说了吧 |
[10:48] | – Hey! – Who’ve you been talking to? | – 嘿! – 你和谁说过话? |
[10:50] | – Who you been riling up? – Put that away, okay? | – 你招惹谁了? – 把枪放下 好吗? |
[10:52] | It looked like they were aiming at me. | 看上去他们是在瞄准我 |
[10:53] | – I’m not… – Yeah? That’s a warning. | – 但是我不… – 是吗? 那就是警告 |
[10:55] | You’re going to have to leave your crib, probably tonight. | 你不得不离开你的小屋 也许就在今晚 |
[10:56] | – So where are you gonna go? – Johnno, you’re paranoid. | – 这样你要去哪? – 约翰诺 你有妄想症吧 |
[10:58] | Yeah, that’s right. I am. | 说对了 我就是 |
[11:00] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[11:01] | – Wait! – I was waiting. | – 等等! – 我一直在等你 |
[11:03] | You should have called me. | 你应该打电话给我的 |
[11:05] | What am I supposed to do, Robin? | 你想我在干什么 罗宾? |
[11:06] | Hang around in the dark all night trying to fucking protect you? | 整夜在外面逛只是他妈的想保护你 |
[11:10] | Right, well just tell me where they were. At least do that. | 好了 告诉我他们在哪 至少告诉我这吧 |
[11:13] | Fuck! | 操! |
[11:27] | Luke. I’m gonna need you this weekend. | 伙计 这周末我需要你帮忙 |
[11:30] | We’re going to find Tui. | 我们得找到涂依 |
[11:32] | Bit of privacy, dad. | 还有点隐私吗 老爸 |
[11:32] | Round up a bunch of your friends. Hunters. | 把你能叫上的朋友都叫上 猎人 |
[11:35] | Bush pigs. People that know what they’re doing up there. | 灌丛野猪 还有知道要去干什么的人 |
[11:38] | – No city guys. – Yeah, just shut it, okay? | – 不要城里人 – 好的 把门关上 好吗? |
[11:41] | – Tell them there’ll be a reward. – Awesome, dad! | – 告诉他们有钱拿 – 太棒了 老爸! |
[11:44] | Just shut the door! | 现在关上门吧! |
[11:48] | Jesus! | 神呐! |
[12:05] | There goes another three of them. | 又去了三个 |
[12:08] | Matt’s definitely arcing up, AL. | 马特肯定在故弄玄虚 艾尔 |
[12:11] | Yeah, well, they’ll be the last three to get through without a licence check. | 好啦 他们是最后一批没检查驾照就通行的人 |
[12:20] | – Can you help stop these? – Yeah. | – 可以帮忙拦住这辆车吗? – 可以 |
[12:49] | Where you guys headed? | 你们要去哪? |
[12:50] | We’re going to find my daughter. Have you got a problem with that? | 去找我女儿 有问题吗? |
[12:55] | Could I see IDs, please? | 可以让我看下身份证吗? |
[12:57] | – Think you know me. – Everyone’s. | – 我以为你认识我 – 每个人的 |
[13:02] | We’re doing a DNA test of everyone going into and out of Laketop. | 我们要给进出湖顶区的每个人做DNA检测 |
[13:06] | If you don’t comply, your names will go on a list of suspects. | 如果不合作的话 你们将被列入嫌疑犯名单 |
[13:11] | No. Not doing it. | 不 我不会做的 |
[13:13] | They’re not doing it, either. | 他们也不会 |
[13:15] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[13:17] | I suppose you have licences for these weapons. | 我想你们应该有这些武器的许可证吧 |
[13:19] | Ah-huh. You want to see them? | 是啊 你想看? |
[13:22] | Thought you might. Enjoying yourself, are ya? | 你觉得你能看 很满意 是吗? |
[13:28] | You know, while you’re wasting everybody’s time, | 在你浪费大家的时间的时候 |
[13:32] | We’re actually trying to find her. | 我们真正在努力地找她 |
[13:39] | Morning, Al. | 早啊 艾尔 |
[13:42] | What are these guys doing here? | 这些家伙在这干吗? |
[13:44] | We don’t need this kind of raw steak up here. | 我们这儿不需要这种的粗人 |
[13:47] | You asked yourself why she hasn’t come home yet, Matt? | 问问你自己她为什么还不回家吧 马特? |
[13:51] | ’cause she’s a bloody-minded little shit and you know it. | 因为她是个冲动的小东西 你知道的 |
[13:57] | I’ve got nothing to worry about. | 我没什么可担心的 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you do the test, then? | 那你为什么不做检测呢? |
[14:02] | You finished? You finished? | 你说完了吗? 你也完了吗? |
[15:08] | There you go. | 给 |
[15:15] | So what did you want to ask GJ? | 你想问什么 吉婕? |
[15:18] | She wants to ask about the baby. | 她想问问孩子的事 |
[15:21] | She doesn’t know how to get it out. | 她不知道怎么把孩子生出来 |
[15:24] | You need to get to a hospital. | 你需要找个医院 |
[15:27] | I can take you whenever you like. | 你想的时候 我随时可以带你去 |
[15:29] | Melissa can come too, if you like. | 要是你喜欢的话 梅丽莎也可以去 |
[15:32] | The body has tremendous intelligence. | 身体有无穷的智慧 |
[15:37] | Follow the body. It will know what to do. | 跟随你的身体 它知道该怎么做 |
[15:42] | I don’t want to be naked. | 我不想赤身裸体 |
[15:44] | Hey, I’ve had a couple of kids. Had one at home. | 嘿 我生过几个孩子了 有一个是在家生的 |
[15:48] | It was that quick and easy, I nearly missed it. | 那次又快又容易 我还有点想念那感觉 |
[15:52] | God, lucky my sister was there… | 天呐 幸好我的姐姐当时在场… |
[15:54] | Mark! Mark! | 马克! 马克! |
[15:55] | Dad wants you! Mark! | 爸爸找你! 马克! |
[16:04] | Mark isn’t here. | 马克不在这 |
[16:05] | He’s in Anne-Aarie’s container, down the end. | 他在路尽头的安妮-艾丽的集装箱那 |
[16:12] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[16:14] | – Look at this. – Oh, god. | – 看这个 – 噢 天 |
[16:17] | – Is that blood? – It is. | – 是血吗? – 是的 |
[16:38] | Remember the night you stayed over? | 记得你来过夜的那晚吗? |
[16:42] | Look, I just want to assure you that | 听着 我只想告诉你 |
[16:44] | When you passed out, I treated you with respect. | 你昏倒之后 我很尊重你 |
[16:49] | Complete respect. | 只有尊重 |
[16:53] | Okay. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Have you ever tried an older man? | 你谈过岁数大的男人吗? |
[16:59] | You should. | 你应该试试 |
[17:01] | Experience counts. | 经历很重要 |
[17:04] | I want to do a raid on Matt’s house. | 我想去突击检查一下马特的房子 |
[17:07] | – I’m sure there’s a lab there. – Mm-hmm. | – 我肯定里面有个实验室 – 嗯 |
[17:10] | What’s the evidence? | 证据是什么? |
[17:11] | Three or four women from Laketop go up there every day. | 有三四个从湖顶区来的女人每天都上去 |
[17:14] | – They’re not housekeeping. – All right. | – 她们不是做清洁的 – 好吧 |
[17:16] | Any of them prepared to testify? | 有人可以作证吗? |
[17:17] | You know, I’ve looked at his file. | 我看过他的档案 |
[17:19] | There’s been two previous cases mounted. | 有两个明确的案子可以指控他 |
[17:21] | – Yeah, but the witnesses drop off. – Why? | – 对 但是证人都跑了 – 为什么? |
[17:24] | Oh, that’s something we should talk about. | 哦 那正是我们想知道的 |
[17:26] | Look, I promised myself I’d go fishing on Saturday, | 看 我本来周六打算去钓鱼的 |
[17:28] | But if you get yourself out to the wharf in the afternoon | 但要是你下午的时候可以抽空到码头的话 |
[17:30] | We can go out and run through some options. | 我们可以一起出去干点别的 |
[17:55] | Hey, where is she? | 嘿 她在哪? |
[17:56] | Come back here! Putty’s here! | 回这来! 浦蒂在这! |
[17:59] | Come back here! | 回这来! |
[18:01] | – I can help you! I can help! – Piss off, Putty! | – 我能帮你! 我能帮忙! – 走开 浦蒂! |
[18:04] | We told you, you couldn’t come! | 告诉过你了 你不该来的! |
[18:05] | – Twelve years old and… – Piss off, Putty. | – 才十二岁 然后… – 走开 浦蒂 |
[18:08] | Putty’s got the book. | 浦蒂带来了这本书 |
[18:11] | He tells us he’s a midwife. His mother was a midwife. | 他说他是搞接生的 他妈妈是个接生婆 |
[18:15] | Lookie. Take a look at this. | 瞧瞧 看看这个 |
[18:18] | All in there, you see? | 都在里面 看见没? |
[18:20] | Lookie. | 瞧瞧 |
[18:21] | A happy birth day. | 生日多快乐 |
[18:23] | Look… | 看看… |
[18:25] | Give her this… From me. | 给她看看这个… 告诉她是我给的 |
[18:58] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[19:19] | So who did it? | 是谁干的? |
[19:22] | Was it you? | 是你吗? |
[19:26] | The dark creator. | 暗黑创世神 |
[19:29] | Who? | 谁? |
[19:31] | A person who sucks the heart out of people, | 那个吸人心 |
[19:35] | who uses people, | 利用他人的家伙 |
[19:37] | Just like the serpent in Paradise. | 就像迷失天堂里的蛇一样 |
[19:39] | We don’t have snakes in New Zealand. | 新西兰可没有蛇 |
[19:45] | You know who it is. | 你知道是谁 |
[19:47] | Wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[21:05] | Stop, mate. | 停下来 伙计们 |
[21:12] | Lukie, what is it? | 小卢 怎么了? |
[21:22] | Where the fuck you going, mate? | 你他妈去哪 伙计? |
[21:26] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[21:33] | Must be the kids. | 肯定是那些孩子们的 |
[21:43] | Nighty-night, guys. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[21:50] | happy birthday, dear Tui! | # 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的涂依 # |
[21:55] | happy birthday to you | # 祝你生日快乐 # |
[21:59] | – Hip-hip! – Hooray! | – 嘻嘻! – 万岁! |
[22:01] | – Hip-hip! – Hooray! | – 嘻嘻! – 万岁! |
[22:03] | – Hip-hip! – Hooray! | – 嘻嘻! – 万岁! |
[22:23] | Take her to a hospital. | 带她去医院吧 |
[22:28] | She needs to go. She’s been bleeding. | 她得走了 她一直在流血 |
[22:30] | Ready? You ready? | 好了吗? 你准备好了吗? |
[22:31] | Don’t move your wrist this time, see what… | 这次手腕可别动哦 看着吧… |
[22:33] | No, my thumb isn’t long enough. | 不 我的拇指可没那么长 |
[22:39] | Miss you so much. | 我会想你的 |
[22:42] | You too. Stay out of trouble. | 我也是 别惹事哦 |
[22:44] | – Okay? – You’ll be good. | – 好吧? – 你们会好好的 |
[22:46] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[22:49] | – See ya. – Bye! | – 再见 – 拜! |
[22:55] | See ya! | 再见! |
[23:20] | Oi! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂! 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 |
[23:22] | – Where’s Tui? – Hey, settle down! | – 涂依在哪? – 嘿 安静点! |
[23:25] | Get lost! Get lost! | 滚开! 滚开! |
[23:32] | – Hey, hey, just stop. – Let me go! | – 嘿 嘿 住手 – 放开我! |
[23:33] | Scuzzy, let’s play a little game, mate. | 斯库吉 我们来玩个小游戏吧 伙计 |
[23:36] | Jog their memories. | 来唤起她们的记忆 |
[23:37] | Okay, girls. | 好的 女孩们 |
[23:37] | It’s crack head time. You know what crack head time is? | 敲头时间到了哦 知道什么是敲头时间吗? |
[23:43] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[23:44] | – Leave them alone! – Where’s Tui? | – 放开她们! – 涂依在哪? |
[23:47] | Hey, Terry. | 嘿 特里 |
[23:52] | You gonna go for a swim? | 你想游泳是吧? |
[24:01] | Yeah, I can hear you. | 是的 我听得到 |
[24:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Al, Al, I am listening, okay? | 好的 艾尔 艾尔 我听得到 好吧? |
[24:12] | You’re just not telling me anything. | 你还没告诉我什么事呢 |
[24:15] | The detective problem is about to go away. | 侦探行动要结束了吧 |
[24:20] | Yeah, she’s gonna dissolve. | 是的 她想终止合作关系 |
[24:55] | Everyone inside, eh! | 大家都进去 喂! |
[25:05] | Latest intelligence from Mark and Luke | 马克和卢克带来最新消息 |
[25:08] | Is that she spent the night in the double-barrel hut. | 她在双管小屋过了一夜 |
[25:13] | When you find her, don’t swear. | 你们找到她的时候 不要骂人 |
[25:18] | Don’t fight. | 不要打架 |
[25:21] | Don’t do anything to scare the kid. | 不要做任何吓着孩子的事 |
[25:24] | If you hurt her, | 要是你们伤害她 |
[25:26] | If you harm my daughter in any way, | 要是你们敢动我女儿一根汗毛 |
[25:30] | You don’t come off the mountain. | 就别想从这座山上离开半步 |
[25:35] | The reward is ten thousand dollars cash. | 奖金是一万纽币现钞 |
[25:48] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙在哪? |
[25:50] | – Where’s the key? – I don’t know. | – 钥匙在哪? – 我不知道 |
[25:52] | Where is it? | 在哪里啊? |
[26:06] | This is my mother’s cup. | 这是我妈的茶杯 |
[26:10] | She used to drink from it. | 她以前用来喝茶的 |
[26:16] | It’s very precious. | 这个非常珍贵 |
[26:22] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[26:27] | Yeah, so be careful, okay? | 是啊 那大家保重 |
[27:24] | Okay. | 这样 |
[27:28] | Show me. | 给我瞅瞅 |
[28:09] | It’s from Putty. | 这是浦蒂给的 |
[28:13] | His mum was a midwife. | 他妈妈是个接生婆 |
[28:25] | I think you’re up to here. | 我想你也会变成这个样子 |
[28:42] | Well, it shouldn’t be that hard. | 不会那么困难的 |
[28:47] | I’ll show you. | 我学给你看看 |
[29:02] | See? It’s easy. | 看见没? 很容易吧 |
[29:09] | I don’t even know how it got in there. | 我都不知道这家伙是怎么来的 |
[29:28] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉得到吗? |
[29:30] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[30:00] | How do you afford your lakeside mansion, Al? | 你怎么付得起你的湖边别墅啊 艾尔? |
[30:03] | I wouldn’t know how much it’s worth. | 我都不知道要多少钱 |
[30:04] | I looked in the real estate pages. It’d be worth two million. | 我在房地产专栏看到了 那个值两百万 |
[30:09] | Got it off an American billionaire who had to get out quick | 我从一个美国亿万富翁那买的 |
[30:13] | for a very reasonable price. | 他想以低价出售 快点离开这儿 |
[30:16] | I’ll just get us a drink. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[30:32] | Oh! God, I love this place. | 上帝 我爱这个地方 |
[30:41] | You don’t fish? No? | 你不喜欢钓鱼吗? 不喜欢吗? |
[30:45] | Made for fishing. | 这里就适合钓鱼 |
[30:46] | They fish a lot of eels out here. | 有人在这附近钓到过好多鳗鱼 |
[30:48] | I don’t like eels. It’s just one of those things… | 我不喜欢鳗鱼 这只是其中之一… |
[30:50] | Al, take me to shore. | 艾尔 送我回岸上 |
[30:51] | Yeah, just listen to him. | 听他说下去 |
[30:53] | You’re safe, okay? I’m here. There’s nothing to worry about. | 你很安全 好吗? 我在这里 没有什么好担心的 |
[30:58] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:00] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[31:01] | I don’t want to hurt anyone, okay? | 我不想伤害任何人 好吗? |
[31:04] | Don’t want to see anybody lose their jobs, so just chill out. | 我不想让任何人丢掉工作 放轻松就好了 |
[31:08] | Al, give her a drink. | 艾尔 给她一杯酒 |
[31:11] | – Give her a drink. – Please, al. | – 给她一杯酒 – 求你了 艾尔 |
[31:12] | You and I have got something in common, you know that? | 你知道我们俩有什么共同点吗? |
[31:16] | Yeah? A little girl. | 知道吗? 一个小女孩 |
[31:18] | My little girl. We’re both trying to find her. | 就是我的女儿 我们都想找到她 |
[31:21] | Oh, what the fuck does he want? | 噢 妈的他想干什么? |
[31:26] | Oh, what the… | 噢 他妈… |
[31:28] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想到哪里去? |
[31:29] | You’re not interested in what I’ve got to say? | 你对我刚才说的都没兴趣吗? |
[31:35] | I think you might be. | 我想你会感兴趣的 |
[31:40] | Johnno, she’s a guest. | 约翰诺 她是我们的客人 |
[31:44] | You’re no son of mine! | 我没你这个儿子! |
[31:50] | That went well. | 真是顺利啊 |
[31:52] | I heard about the fishing trip from Luke. | 我从卢克那听说要来钓鱼 |
[31:55] | I didn’t like it. | 我不喜欢钓鱼 |
[31:57] | Matt’s got his men all over these hills looking for Tui. | 马特让他的人来这边的山里找涂依 |
[31:59] | They’re all over the place like dogs. | 这附近都是他的人 他们跟得很紧 |
[32:01] | Do they know where she is? | 他们知道她在哪吗? |
[32:03] | They know where she was yesterday. | 他们知道她昨天在哪 |
[32:04] | They want us to go in on the track, on the other side of the Double Barrel. | 他们让我走小路 去双管道的另一边 |
[32:36] | Scuzz, leave the fuckin’ thing there. Come on! | 小斯 别管那个破玩意儿了 快跟上! |
[32:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:03] | No bikes now. | 听不到摩托车的声音了 |
[33:12] | If we find Tui, I want you to get out of here. | 如果我们找到了涂依 我希望你能离开这里 |
[33:15] | Just leave. Get on a plane. | 离开这里 坐飞机去其他的地方 |
[33:17] | That’d be kidnapping. | 那叫绑架 |
[33:18] | Good. At least she’d be out of here. | 也不错 至少她能远离这个地方了 |
[33:21] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办? |
[33:48] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[34:02] | Hey, Tui? | 嘿 涂依? |
[34:04] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[34:15] | Fuck! | 操! |
[34:24] | It’s okay, Tui! | 没事的 涂依! |
[34:26] | We… | 我们… |
[34:27] | – Fuck! – Shit and hell! | – 妈的! – 该死! |
[34:30] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[34:36] | Your dad knows you’re pregnant, girl. It’s all right. | 你爸爸知道你怀孕了 没事的 |
[34:57] | How do we get up there? | 我们怎么到那边去? |
[34:59] | Just follow the river. I’m going up. | 跟着小河走 我走上面 |
[35:14] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[35:35] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[35:37] | Your dad’s looking for you, babe. | 你爸爸在找你 宝贝儿 |
[35:40] | He knows you’re having a baby. | 他知道你怀孕了 |
[35:46] | Go, go, go. | 走 快走 |
[35:47] | – Come on out, girl. – Run, Tui, run! | – 过来 小姑娘 – 跑 涂依 快跑! |
[35:49] | Down! | 趴下! |
[35:55] | Run, Tui! Run! | 涂依! 快跑! |
[35:57] | Up here! | 在上面! |
[35:58] | Up there! Up there on the left! Go! | 她往上跑了! 去左边! 快跑! |
[36:01] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[36:08] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[36:15] | Tui! Come here, girl. | 涂依! 过来 小姑娘 |
[36:19] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[36:21] | Come here, girl! Tui! | 过来 涂依! |
[36:25] | Tu! | 小涂! |
[36:26] | Don’t scare her! | 不要吓到她! |
[36:28] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[36:33] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[36:36] | Tui, come over here, Tui! | 涂依 快过来 涂依! |
[36:37] | – Tui, come back. – Tui! | – 涂依 回来吧 – 涂依! |
[36:39] | Tui! | 涂依! |
[36:41] | No! You motherfuckers! | 不要! 妈的! |
[36:47] | You motherfuckers! | 妈的! |
[37:09] | Tui, Tui. | 涂依 涂依 |
[37:24] | Tu… | 小涂… |
[37:26] | Jamie… | 是詹米… |
[37:35] | Johnno! | 约翰诺! |
[38:19] | Give him to me! | 把他给我! |
[38:25] | Give him to me! | 把他给我! |
[38:32] | Give him to me! | 把他给我! |
[39:36] | all these accidents that happen | # 这一切的意料之外 # |
[39:41] | follow the dot | # 寻着预定的轨迹 # |
[39:44] | coincidence makes sense | # 与你相伴 # |
[39:49] | only with you | # 才有预料中的巧合发生 # |
[39:51] | you don’t have to speak I feel | # 你不必言明 # |
[39:57] | emotional landscapes | # 我的情感宿托 # |
[40:04] | they puzzle me | # 它们迷惑着我 # |
[40:07] | then the riddle gets solved and you push me up to | # 谜题得以解开 # |
[40:14] | this state of emergency | # 你让我进退两难 # |
[40:19] | He liked me dressing up. | 他喜欢我穿礼服的样子 |
[40:24] | He’s not the father. | 他不是孩子的爸爸 |
[40:26] | You should know that. | 你应该知道这件事 |
[40:32] | He wasn’t attracted to girls. | 他对女孩子没有兴趣 |
[40:35] | He was gay. | 他是同性恋 |
[40:41] | Gay. | 是同性恋 |
[40:42] | – Simone. – Don’t say that in this town. | – 西蒙尼- 不要在镇上说这件事 |
[40:46] | – Hey… – Hey, fuck off! | – 嗨… – 嗨 滚开! |
[40:47] | Hey, he just wants to talk to you. | 他只是想跟你谈谈 |
[40:48] | – You fuck off. – He just wants to talk to you. | – 你给我滚 – 他只想跟你谈谈 |
[40:49] | – It’s all right. – Just leave her be. Just leave her be. | – 就这样吧 – 别管她 别管她了 |
[40:58] | I’m so sorry, babe. I’m so sorry, babe. | 我很抱歉 宝贝儿 我很抱歉 |
[41:05] | I want you to have this. | 你一定要收下这个 |
[41:07] | It’s the reward money. | 这是你的奖金 |
[41:08] | It’s not going to bring him back, but it does make things a bit easier for you. | 虽然不能让他活过来 但会让你好过点儿 |
[41:14] | You know what’ll make things easier? | 你知道什么能让我好过点儿吗? |
[41:16] | Anything, anything. Ask me, I’ll do it. | 你说 你说 只要你开口 我就照做 |
[41:20] | Just fuckin’ kill me. | 他妈的杀了我吧 |
[41:22] | No, god… | 不 上帝… |
[41:23] | No, go on, just fucking kill me! | 动手啊 他妈的杀了我! |
[41:25] | Kill me too! | 把我也杀了! |
[41:26] | I don’t want your fucking money! | 我才不要你的臭钱! |
[41:29] | – Fuck your money! – Hey, hey, hey! | – 操你妈的钱! – 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[41:30] | – You’re fucking high! – Get the fuck out of here! | – 你他妈的嗑药了吧你! – 滚开! |
[41:32] | – Fucking high, eh? – Fuck you! | – 嗑药了 嗯? – 操! |
[41:34] | Why are you, fucking high? | 你他妈怎么回事? |
[41:35] | Go on. Kill me… | 动手啊 杀了我… |
[41:38] | It’s got nothing to do with you. Leave her be to grieve. | 跟你没关系 她现在很伤心 别去烦她 |
[41:42] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | – 操! – 操! |
[41:44] | – Fuck off! – Hey! | – 滚! – 嘿! |
[41:47] | Leave her alone! | 别烦她! |
[41:49] | This state of emergency | # 进退两难 # |
[41:56] | is where I want to be. | # 是我的宿地 # |
[42:02] | This state of emergency | # 进退两难 # |
[42:09] | is where I want to be. | # 是我的宿地 # |
[43:04] | Are you coming in? | 进来吗? |
[43:08] | I want to testify against Matt. | 我想作证告倒马特 |
[43:11] | When do you want to do it? Now? | 什么时候? 现在? |
[43:14] | No, mate. No, not right now. I’m a little bit high. | 不 不是现在 我有点儿不在状态 |
[43:19] | It’s a promise on my son’s head. | 以我儿子的人头保证 |
[43:23] | I’ll go to the police station. Wherever you want. | 我会去警局 任何地方都行 |
[43:27] | And I can get some other girls, too. | 我还可以叫上其他女孩儿 |
[43:29] | – Sara and Narelle. – We can do it the day after tomorrow. | – 萨拉和纳尔丽- 后天可以 |
[43:34] | Can you make some notes? It will help you to remember. | 你能记下来吗? 免得忘了 |
[44:01] | – Are you… – I want you to. | – 你… – 我想要 |
[44:32] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[44:49] | Don’t you give up. | 不要放弃 |
[44:54] | Hey, where’s Al? | 嘿 艾尔在哪儿? |
[45:06] | Is he in? | 他在里面? |
[45:07] | Ah, yeah, he wanted to see you. | 对 他想见你 |
[45:08] | He’s downstairs in the cellar room talking to some chick | 在楼下的地下室 |
[45:11] | Who whacked someone at the world bar. | 正跟一个在世界酒吧打人的女的谈话 |
[45:17] | No, stand up, love. Stand up. Come on, straight. | 不 站起来 亲爱的 站起来 站直了 |
[45:20] | We need to take a statement. | 我们要录口供 |
[45:22] | – Have you seen the detective sergeant? – No. | – 侦缉警长在哪儿? – 不知道 |
[45:24] | We need to take a statement here, mate. | 我们要录口供 朋友 |
[45:34] | No, this is the part where I have green cream. | 不 这里涂上绿奶油色 |
[45:36] | – Green cream? – Green cream. | – 绿奶油色? – 绿奶油色 |
[45:39] | What about, um… | 在那边… |
[45:41] | – Getting a job organised there? – Yes, absolutely. | – 找个工作怎么样? – 当然 |
[45:45] | Very good. | 很好 |
[45:45] | – Okay. Well… Good seeing you. – Thank you. | – 好 很高兴见到你 – 谢谢 |
[45:49] | And, um… | 那个… |
[45:53] | Tegan? A customer. | 特甘? 有客人 |
[45:55] | Can I join you? | 不打扰吧? |
[46:03] | Well, look at, look at the customer when they are ordering. | 客人点东西的时候要看着 看着他们的眼睛 |
[46:06] | – She’ll tell you what she wants. – Flat white, thank you. | – 她会自己点东西的 – 牛奶咖啡 谢谢 |
[46:12] | Okay, I’ll see you back there, Pete. | 那好 皮特 待会儿见 |
[46:24] | Matt Mitcham wants to make a confession. | 马特・米查姆想坦白 |
[46:26] | And he wants to make it to you alone. | 只对你一个人坦白 |
[46:32] | What about? | 关于什么? |
[46:34] | I don’t know. He says it’s personal. | 不知道 他说是私事 |
[46:38] | About Tui? | 和涂依有关? |
[46:50] | Well, I don’t want you going up there alone, | 我不想你一个人过去 |
[46:51] | So I’ll get Pete to drive you and he can stay as back-up. | 所以安排皮特载你去 顺便保护你 |
[46:54] | However, Matt said you can record the interview, you can even videotape it. | 总之 马特说你可以录音 甚至可以录像 |
[46:58] | So you can get the gear out of the store room. | 录音机摄像机就在储物间 |
[47:07] | – What’s your name? – Tegan. | – 你叫什么来着? – 特甘 |
[47:10] | Thanks, Tegan. | 谢谢你 特甘 |
[47:12] | See you later. | 再见 |
[47:27] | Matt wants to make a confession, just to me. | 马特想坦白 只对我一个人 |
[47:30] | – I’m going out there tomorrow. – He’s up to something. | – 我明天去他那里 – 这里有阴谋 |
[47:32] | And you know what, Robin, you’re being naive. It’ll be a set-up. | 你知道吗 罗宾 你太天真了 这是个圈套 |
[47:39] | He said I can record it. | 他说我可以录音 |
[47:43] | I don’t like it. | 感觉不好 |
[47:43] | Why don’t you make him come into the station like anybody else? | 为什么不让他跟别人一样去警局? |
[47:47] | Someone like Matt wants to stage his own confession. | 马特这种人不会在大庭广众下坦白 |
[47:51] | It gives him a sense of control | 这样当他的世界崩溃时 |
[47:53] | when his world’s falling apart. | 他仍觉得在自己的掌控之中 |
[48:07] | You know what’s special and scary about today? | 你知道今天的特别和恐怖之处在哪吗? |
[48:13] | What’s that? | 哪? |
[48:16] | Tui’s baby’s due. | 涂依的孩子过了预产期 |
[48:23] | How is she going to manage? | 她该怎么办? |
[48:34] | You know, when I was in Bang Kwang, | 你知道 我在邦光监狱的时候 |
[48:38] | I would lie awake at night, thinking I was | 晚上经常躺在床上睁着眼睛 |
[48:41] | going to die in that place. | 想着我要死在这个地方了 |
[48:46] | I didn’t care. | 这个我不在乎 |
[48:50] | But not loving anyone, | 但一想到没有爱人 |
[48:54] | Not knowing a woman deeply, that made me sad. | 没有深入了解一个女人 就让我很难过 |
[49:05] | Now I’m scared ’cause I do. | 现在我很害怕 因为我了解她了 |
[49:13] | Fuckin’ scared. | 真他妈的很害怕 |
[49:25] | New batteries. Should last four to six hours. | 新电池 能坚持四到六小时 |
[49:28] | Be careful you don’t switch it off. | 小心 别误关了 |
[49:30] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[49:37] | Let’s go, Elliott. | 走吧 艾丽约特 |
[49:49] | – What the distress code? – “that’s unacceptable”. | – 危险信号是? – “无法接受” |
[49:53] | If I say it twice, it means get reinforcements. | 说两遍就代表非常危险 |