时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | – This isn’t going to be easy. – Take your time. | – 这真的很难开口 – 慢慢说 |
[01:23] | – Is it on? – Mm-hmm. | – 这是开的吗? – 嗯哼 |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:33] | Best just get on with it then, huh? | 最好还是直奔主题 是吧? |
[01:38] | Right. | 没错 |
[01:40] | Your father’s not dead. | 你父亲没有死 |
[01:49] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[01:53] | I’ve seen the death certificate | 我看过他的死亡证明 |
[01:55] | And the pathologist’s report. | 和尸检报告 |
[01:57] | I requested it ten years ago. | 我十年前申请的 |
[01:58] | Well, I’m here to tell you he’s very much alive. | 我现在告诉你 你爸爸还活得很好 |
[02:06] | Some old video footage from the early ’80s. | 给你看一段八十年代的录像吧 |
[02:11] | Just after your parents arrived, | 你父母刚到这里时拍的 |
[02:12] | Before you were born. | 那时候你还没出生 |
[02:22] | Recognise anyone? | 认出来有谁了吗? |
[02:24] | Is that mum? | 那是我妈妈么? |
[02:28] | She was a good-looking woman. | 她很漂亮 |
[02:30] | Movie star material. Take your breath away. | 是块当演员的料 总是令人感到惊艳 |
[02:34] | It was frustrating for her up here. | 她到这里来真是可惜了 |
[02:36] | Nowhere to strut her stuff, doll up. | 不能展示她的美貌 也不能打扮 |
[02:39] | The women at laketop didn’t understand her, really. | 湖顶区的女人都不能理解她 真的 |
[02:43] | Some didn’t wear bras or shave their legs. | 有些人都不戴胸罩而且不刮腿毛 |
[02:46] | Your mum thought she could teach them something, | 你妈妈觉得自己可以教她们这些 |
[02:48] | But they didn’t want to learn. | 但是她们不想学 |
[02:53] | There’s your dad. | 那个是你爸爸 |
[02:57] | No, that’s not dad. | 那不是我爸爸 |
[03:01] | He was a foot taller than mum. | 他比妈妈高一英尺 |
[03:03] | There was a lot of partying in those days. | 在那个年代聚会很频繁 |
[03:06] | The road to town was bad, sometimes impassable. | 进城的公路路况很差 有时候甚至无法通行 |
[03:12] | There was a bit of mucking around. | 所以聚会后的生活有些糜烂 |
[03:20] | Whether you like it or not, this is where it all began for you. | 不管你愿不愿意 你的身世就是这样 |
[03:26] | With my seed. | 你是我的后代 |
[03:33] | It was all secret. | 这都是保密的 |
[03:36] | There was a few tears from her, | 她很纠结 |
[03:38] | And then, lo and behold, all these years later, here you are. | 然后你看 这么多年过去了 你就在这里 |
[03:46] | All grown up. | 长成大姑娘了 |
[04:09] | Kind of puts a different light on things, doesn’t it? | 事情都有不为人知的一面 对吧? |
[04:13] | No, it doesn’t. | 不是这样的 |
[04:16] | I loved my father and he drowned. | 我爱我的父亲 他是淹死的 |
[04:20] | You’re my seed, girl. | 你是我的后代 姑娘 |
[04:24] | My blood. | 我的血脉 |
[06:03] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[06:06] | What the fuck did he say? | 他又说了些什么? |
[06:17] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[06:32] | You’re my brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[06:37] | My half-brother. | 同父异母的哥哥 |
[06:39] | No, he’s lying. This is one of his fuckin’ set-ups. | 不 他在说谎 这他妈一定是他的阴谋 |
[06:43] | He showed me video footage of him and my mother. | 他给我看了我妈妈和他在一起的录像 |
[06:46] | He said they had an affair. | 他说他们有一腿 |
[07:09] | Hello, brother. | 你好啊 哥哥 |
[07:19] | You’re freezing. I’m gonna go get you a towel. | 你冷得发抖 我去给你拿条浴巾 |
[07:56] | Do you think it’s harder than being gay? | 你不觉得这还不如同性恋吗 |
[08:02] | I’m telling you, he’s fuckin’ lying. | 我告诉过你了 他在说谎 |
[08:05] | You don’t know what he’s like. | 你不知道他是什么样的人 |
[08:12] | He’s a pathological fuck. He’s a fuckin’ liar. | 他是个疯子 还他妈是个骗子 |
[08:20] | Just do a DNA test. | 做个亲子鉴定吧 |
[08:33] | Come to bed with me. | 来陪我躺着 |
[09:59] | I heard you were on the way up. | 我听到你上楼了 |
[10:02] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[10:09] | Officer Pete tell you? | 是皮特警官告诉你的吗? |
[10:12] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[10:16] | Do you want to sit down? | 你要不要坐一会儿? |
[10:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[10:29] | How long have you known? | 你知道这件事多久了? |
[10:31] | Oh, not long. | 没有很久 |
[10:32] | That was the, uh, that was the purpose of the boat trip. | 那就是 嗯 那次找你坐游艇的目的 |
[10:36] | I wanted you to hear it as soon as possible | 我想尽快让你知道 |
[10:37] | And it had to be from Matt. | 而且是马特亲口告诉你 |
[10:43] | – Have you requested a DNA test? – No. | – 你申请亲子鉴定了吗? – 没有 |
[10:47] | – Oh, well, I’d definitely check. – I want to go after him hard. | – 好吧 我会去查的 – 我想去跟踪他 马上 |
[10:53] | And it’s gotta be soon, Al. | 不会花很长时间的 艾尔 |
[10:55] | Simone has said she’ll testify against him. | 西蒙尼说她会在法庭上对他做不利证明 |
[10:57] | I’m guessing that’s his drug operation. | 我猜应该是他贩毒的事 |
[10:59] | She’ll bring others. Narelle, Sara, possibly. | 她会带其他人 可能是纳尔丽・萨拉 |
[11:03] | Certainly that has to be enough to get a search warrant for a raid, | 现在正好可以申请一张突击搜查证 |
[11:06] | – But this time… – Hang on a second, | – 但是现在… – 等一下 |
[11:08] | I’ll just get officer Joy to listen to this. | 我会找乔伊警官商量一下 |
[11:11] | Why? | 为什么? |
[11:12] | Well, we’re going to have to get somebody to take over the investigation. | 我们打算另找一个人来接管目前的调查 |
[11:15] | Zena, | 詹娜 |
[11:16] | Can you get officer Joy to come in, please? | 可以让乔伊警官进来一下吗? |
[11:18] | – Mm-hmm. – Thanks. | – 嗯哼 – 谢谢 |
[11:21] | – Why do you need him? – Well, he’s going to help. | – 你为什么要找他? – 呃 他会帮忙的 |
[11:28] | How? | 怎么帮? |
[11:30] | Robin, you’re Matt’s daughter. Your investigation is impeded | 罗宾 你是马特的女儿 你们之间的关系 |
[11:33] | By the fact that you’re related. | 有碍你的调查 |
[11:34] | I’ve already had his lawyer on the phone to me. | 我已经和他的律师打过电话了 |
[11:36] | Ah, Joy, come in. You can take over from detective Griffin, please? | 啊 乔伊 进来 你接替格里芬 可以吗? |
[11:41] | I want to do it, Al. | 我可以的 艾尔 |
[11:42] | Al, I’m on holiday tomorrow, sir. | 艾尔我明天就放假了 先生 |
[11:44] | I’m going to Wales. Ginny’s parents have their | 我打算去威尔士 金妮的父母在那 |
[11:46] | Golden wedding celebration. | 举行他们的金婚庆典 |
[11:47] | Okay, um, well we can get somebody to cover for you. | 好吧 呃 我们可以找人代替你 |
[11:49] | How long you away for? | 你要去多久? |
[11:51] | – Three weeks. – Uh, Pete, | – 三周 – 呃 皮特 |
[11:52] | Can you come over here, please? | 你能来一下吗? |
[11:54] | You can take over from, um, Joy. | 你接替 呃 乔伊 |
[11:56] | – Eh? – This isn’t going to work, Al. | – 恩? – 这没用的 艾尔 |
[11:59] | Just give Joy the contact addresses for Simone and her friends, | 把西蒙尼和她朋友的联系地址给乔伊 |
[12:03] | Then Pete can follow up. | 之后皮特会跟进的 |
[12:04] | Al, I’ve got that Franklin situation. | 艾尔我了解富兰克林的情形 |
[12:06] | I’m just working it over right now. | 我马上处理 |
[12:07] | Yeah, well you can do that after… | 是的 你们可以之后做… |
[12:09] | Just leave the information on my desk. I’ll get some legwork on it. | 把相关资料放在我桌子上吧 之后我会详细调查的 |
[12:11] | – Seriously? – Yeah, well, we can prioritise it. | – 真的吗? – 当然 我们可以优先处理 |
[12:14] | Or I’ll get Elliott to do it or something. | 或者我可以让艾丽约特来处理 |
[12:18] | Robin? | 罗宾? |
[12:29] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗? |
[14:33] | – Hello? – Who is it? | – 你好? – 这是谁啊? |
[14:35] | Can’t see who’s in it. | 看不到谁在里边 |
[14:39] | -Bunny? – Oh, my god, it’s a girl. | -邦妮? – 哦 天啊 是个女孩 |
[14:44] | Turn the car off. | 把车熄了 |
[14:53] | Okay. What’s her name? | 好吧 她叫什么? |
[14:55] | – Shh! – Oh! | – 嘘! – 哦! |
[14:57] | – Anne-marie! – Phewee! She’s been drinking. | – 安妮・玛丽! – 菲伊! 她喝多了 |
[14:58] | I’ll go get her. | 我会找到她的 |
[14:59] | Get anne-marie, darling. | 叫一下安妮・玛丽 亲爱的 |
[15:00] | Anne-marie! | 安妮・玛丽! |
[15:02] | – Anne-marie! – Careful, careful. | – 安妮・玛丽! – 小心 小心 |
[15:03] | We’ll get her out. | 我们会把她弄出来的 |
[15:07] | Not something you’d expect on a Saturday morning. | 不是你周六早晨所期待的 |
[15:25] | She’s awake! Oi! She’s awake. | 她醒了! 哦! 她醒了 |
[15:28] | – She’s awake. – All right, all right. | – 她醒了 – 好了 好了 |
[15:30] | Her clothes aren’t ready. I’m soaking them. | 她的衣服还没好呢 我把它们泡起来了 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:36] | – Will you come? – Soon. | – 你还回来吗? – 很快就来 |
[15:47] | How are you? | 你怎样了? |
[15:50] | Yeah, pretty fucked, huh?. | 恩 相当糟糕 嗯? |
[15:53] | Here. | 这 |
[15:56] | Take a couple. | 拿几个 |
[16:03] | You been fighting? | 你打架了? |
[16:06] | I want to talk to Gj. | 我想和吉婕谈谈 |
[16:10] | Okay. Sure, okay. | 好的 当然 可以 |
[16:18] | What’s gold up to today? | 今天有什么事吗? |
[16:22] | This one… | 这个… |
[16:24] | I don’t meditate. | 我没考虑过 |
[16:39] | What are the chinese doing? | 中国人在做什么? |
[16:42] | I don’t know how to keep living. | 我不知道怎么活下去 |
[16:46] | – Who is she? – She’s the, um, detective. | – 她是谁? – 她是 那个 警探 |
[16:50] | Oh, I remember the detective. | 哦 我记得那个警探 |
[16:52] | So, you’re on your knees? | 所以 你屈服了? |
[16:56] | Good. Now die to yourself. | 好吧 现在去死吧 |
[16:59] | To your idea of yourself. | 你关于自己的想法 |
[17:01] | Everything you think you are, you’re not. | 你觉得你是个人物 但是你不是 |
[17:06] | What’s left? Find out. | 还剩下什么 找找 |
[17:10] | I’ve just realised that who I thought I was, | 我刚刚想通了我认为我是谁 |
[17:17] | Who my father and mother were… | 我的父母是谁… |
[17:19] | Stop! | 够了! |
[17:21] | Stop thinking. | 别想了 |
[17:23] | stop thinking. | 别想了 |
[17:28] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[17:31] | What are these crazy bitches doing? | 那些疯婊子在做什么? |
[17:33] | – They’re meditating. – Oh. | – 他们在沉思 – 哦 |
[17:36] | Have you people paid your trailer rent? | 你们付拖车租金了吗? |
[17:38] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:39] | No freeloading. | 没有不劳而获 |
[17:40] | Fifty bucks a week. You’ve gotta work. | 一周五十元 你要做事 |
[17:43] | No one will pay you for closing your eyes. | 没有不劳而获 |
[17:46] | Gj, I need to help Tui. | 吉婕 我需要帮助涂依 |
[17:48] | You people all want to help someone. | 你们这些人总是想着帮助别人 |
[17:51] | That one. That one wants to help Africa. | 那个人 那个人想要帮助非洲人 |
[17:55] | Help yourself first. Like the aeroplane. | 先帮帮你自己吧 看着像飞机似的 |
[17:57] | Put on your own mask first. | 把你自己管好吧 |
[17:59] | How do I help myself? | 我怎样帮助我自己? |
[18:01] | Why should I tell you when you don’t listen? | 你都不听我的我为什么要告诉你? |
[18:03] | – I’m listening. – No! | – 我在听 – 没有! |
[18:05] | All you hear are your own crazy thoughts, | 你听的只是你自己的疯狂的想法 |
[18:08] | Like a river of shit, on and on. | 满脑子的乱七八糟的 |
[18:11] | See your thoughts for what they are. | 看清楚你的想法到底是什么 |
[18:14] | Stop your helping. Stop your planning. | 别再帮助 也别再计划了 |
[18:19] | Give up! There’s no way out. | 放弃吧! 这是你无能为力的 |
[18:24] | Not for others, not for you. | 不用考虑别人 也不用考虑自己 |
[18:28] | We are living out here at the end of the road, | 我们住在这路的尽头 |
[18:30] | The end of the earth in a place called paradise. | 这个叫做失乐天堂的地球之巅 |
[18:34] | How it going? Perfect? | 那又如何? 完美吗? |
[18:37] | No. | 不完美 |
[18:39] | You are madder than ever. | 你比之前任何时候更暴躁了 |
[18:50] | You are tired? | 你累了? |
[18:57] | So lie down right here. | 就在这里躺下吧 |
[19:00] | Be like a cat. Heal yourself. | 像猫一样 自己给自己疗伤 |
[19:08] | There is no match for the tremendous intelligence of the body. | 没什么能比得上身体自身的魔力了 |
[19:15] | Rest. | 休息吧 |
[19:23] | When is the next flight to Reykjavik? | 下一班去雷克雅未克的飞机是什么时候? |
[19:25] | Um, Iceland. Any route preference or carrier? | 唔 在冰岛 有推荐的路线或者带什么东西吗? |
[19:29] | No. Just get away from these crazy bitches. | 不 只是想离那些疯婆子远点 |
[19:45] | Get fucked! | 滚开! |
[19:59] | I have a guy here on a bike heading into chinaman. | 我看到一个家伙骑着自行车正往中国人那赶 |
[20:04] | Don’t bother with him. | 别惊动他 |
[20:05] | We’re looking for smoke, yeah? | 我们是要寻找有烟的地方 对吧? |
[20:06] | Tui is way too clever to show any smoke | 涂依很聪明 她不会弄出烟什么的 |
[20:09] | so don’t waste time looking for any. | 所以别浪费时间了 |
[20:10] | Just keep an eye on the huts. | 留心下棚屋就行 |
[20:11] | If you see her, move on like it’s routine. | 要是你看见她了 装作是在工作 继续飞 |
[20:14] | Come again. Understood? | 回答一遍 懂了吗? |
[20:15] | – Copy that.- Okay. | – 懂了 – 好 |
[20:39] | Luke, grab that one. Luke! | 卢克 抓住这个 卢克! |
[20:43] | Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[20:45] | – What’s this? – It’s for the baby. | – 这是什么? – 这是为婴儿准备的 |
[20:48] | Yeah, we were gonna clean it up. | 对的 我们还打算腾出一块地方 |
[20:51] | Whose baby? | 谁的婴儿? |
[20:52] | – Tui. – Tui can’t have a baby. | – 涂依的 – 涂依不可能生孩子 |
[20:54] | What are you on, man? | 小子们 你们想什么呢? |
[20:56] | She’s twelve. There’s no baby. She’s a kid. | 她才十二岁 她不可能生孩子 她自己还是个孩子 |
[20:59] | Kids don’t have babies. They don’t have fuckin’ babies. | 孩子怎么会生孩子 他们不可能生出孩子来 |
[21:08] | I did not push Simone’s boy over that cliff. | 我没有把西蒙尼的孩子推下悬崖 |
[21:11] | I wasn’t even there. | 当时我根本不在那儿 |
[21:12] | And if she saying that I was… | 如果她非要说是我… |
[21:14] | Dad, she didn’t say you did. | 爸爸 她没说是你做的 |
[21:15] | Where is she, then? Where’s Simone? | 那她现在在哪呢? 西蒙尼又在哪呢? |
[21:16] | – Fuck knows. – She blames me. I know she blames me. | – 鬼知道呢 – 她怪我 我就知道她怪我 |
[21:21] | And where’s Delia? | 德丽亚在哪呢? |
[21:23] | Where’s Sara? Where are they, huh? | 萨尔在哪呢? 他们都在哪呢 啊? |
[21:27] | Well, let me tell you this. | 让我告诉你们 |
[21:28] | If they’re not working, and they’re not working, | 如果他们现在不工作 以后也不会工作 |
[21:32] | Then they pay rent. | 他们还得付租金 |
[21:33] | Unless they’re working, you don’t stay at laketop. | 除非他们工作 不然你们就得去湖巅那 |
[21:36] | You either show respect, or you get the fuck out! Yeah? | 你们要么放乖点 要么就滚出去! 知道吗? |
[21:39] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah? Yeah! | – 知道 知道 – 知道吗? 这才对! |
[21:48] | You okay, dad? | 爸爸 你没事吧? |
[21:51] | My head hurts. | 我头痛 |
[21:54] | My head really hurts. | 真的很痛 |
[21:58] | Luke, can you get me something, please? | 卢克 你能帮我拿下药吗? |
[22:00] | Well what sort of headache is it? | 那 你是哪种头痛呢? |
[22:02] | Oh, it’s just banging, man. | 噢 天哪 它就好像要爆炸了 |
[22:05] | It’s just banging. | 马上就要爆炸了 |
[22:10] | I need to stay awake. | 我得保持清醒 |
[22:11] | Okay, methamphetamines aren’t going to help, dad. | 听着 爸爸 冰毒可没用 |
[22:13] | When I get a location on Tui, soon as I get a location on Tui, I’m off. | 等我确定了涂依的位置 一旦我确定了 我就出发 |
[22:18] | I’m out of here. I’m going to get our girl, | 我就离开这里 我要去找到我的女儿 |
[22:21] | That’s what I’m going to do. | 这就是我接下来要做的 |
[22:24] | – Luke! – Yeah? | – 卢克! – 怎么了? |
[22:27] | Just take one of these. | 吃一片这个吧 |
[22:28] | – What is this? – It’s a sedative. | – 这是什么? – 止痛药 |
[22:30] | It’ll help with your head and you can get some rest. | 它能缓解头痛 正好你也可以休息下 |
[22:32] | You don’t fuckin’ listen to me! I need to stay alert! | 你他妈的根本没听我说什么! 我需要保持警觉! |
[22:35] | I need to stay focused! | 我需要集中注意力 |
[22:37] | Yeah, but you’ve got a headache. | 我知道 但你现在已经头痛了 |
[22:40] | You know the thing with you two? | 你知道你们俩什么问题吗? |
[22:41] | The thing with you two is you never extended yourselves. | 你们俩的问题就是你们从未尝试去拓展自己 |
[22:44] | You never put yourself out in your lives. | 你们从未全身心的去感受生活 |
[22:47] | You’ve never loved anyone. | 你们从没爱过别人 |
[22:51] | You’re empty. | 你们很空虚 |
[22:54] | You’re nothing. | 你们什么都不是 |
[23:00] | Mum knows. Mum knows best. | 妈妈知道 妈妈什么都知道 |
[23:01] | Here we go. Whoops, steady, careful. Careful, steady. | 来吧 啊哦 稳点 小心点 小心点 稳点 |
[23:05] | Good boy, good boy. Gotta get there. | 好样的 好样的 马上就到了 |
[23:06] | Gotta get there in time. Hurry up, Putty! Hurry up! | 一定要准时到那里 浦蒂 快点! 快点! |
[23:10] | Okay, okay, mum. Putty is moving. | 妈妈 好的 好的 浦蒂在走呢 |
[23:17] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[23:21] | Water’s come out of me. | 我的羊水破了 |
[23:23] | It’s all right. I’m back. I’m here. | 没事 我回来了 我在呢 |
[23:28] | I’m right here. Putty’s right here. It’s all right. | 我就在这呢 浦蒂就在这里 没事的 |
[23:32] | – You’re gonna be fine. – Help me! | – 你会没事的 – 快帮帮我! |
[23:34] | Putty knows. Here, have some milk. | 浦蒂知道怎么做 来 喝点牛奶 |
[23:36] | It’s good. It’s good. | 味道不错 真的不错 |
[23:38] | Nice, nice, mmm. | 不错 不错 唔 |
[23:51] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[23:53] | Come on, then! | 来吧! |
[23:54] | Bomb me! Bomb me, then! | 向我开炮! 向我开炮啊! |
[24:00] | Bomb me! Bomb me, then! | 向我开炮! 向我开炮啊! |
[24:03] | Uh, I have a new sighting. | 呃 有新的发现 |
[24:07] | Strange-looking guy. Could be the same guy on the bike. | 有个长相怪异的家伙 可能是骑自行车的那个人 |
[24:11] | Did he have a trailer? | 他有拖车吗? |
[24:12] | Yep. He’s shaking his fist at me. | 有 他在向我挥拳 |
[24:17] | It’s Putty. Where is he? | 那是浦蒂 他在哪? |
[24:18] | Maybe 4.2 ks up the river from Chinaman. | 大概沿湖离中国佬有四点二公里 |
[24:23] | See anything else? | 还看到其他什么吗? |
[24:24] | There may be a fire going down there. Smoke. | 有火从那里冒出来 看得到烟 |
[24:28] | Okay, move on. Don’t wind him up. | 很好 继续跟踪 别扫他的兴 |
[24:30] | Okay, roger that. | 好的 收到 |
[24:36] | Hey, where’re you going, Dad? | 嘿 爸 你去哪里? |
[24:38] | I’m going to Chinaman’s. Putty’s got her. | 去中国佬的家 浦蒂在那找到她了 |
[24:40] | Come on, Dad. You’re strung out, eh? | 别这样 爸爸 你毒瘾犯了 知道么? |
[24:41] | Come on, come on, you’re going to hurt someone. | 别这样 别这样 你会伤到别人的 |
[24:43] | I need to go. Need to go find her. | 我非走不可 我要找到她 |
[24:44] | Just come and sit down for a sec. | 过来坐一会儿 |
[24:46] | Give you something to chill out. | 来吃一些镇静剂什么的 |
[24:47] | Lukie, get him something to chill out. | 小卢 给他拿一些镇静剂 |
[24:48] | – Just sit down, Dad. – Hey, Dad! | – 快坐下 爸爸 – 嘿 爸! |
[24:51] | Think you’re gonna fuckin’ stop me? Huh? | 你觉得你阻止得了我? 哈? |
[25:00] | Dad, I’m sorry, eh? | 爸 对不起 |
[25:00] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[25:02] | You think you can fuckin’ hurt me? | 你认为你他妈可以伤得到我? |
[25:04] | – Bring it on! – Think you can fuckin’ hurt me? | – 把那个放下! – 觉得你他妈伤得到我? |
[25:06] | Fuckin’ bring it on! | 妈的 把那个放下! |
[25:07] | You fuckin’ piece of fucking shit! | 你个猪狗不如的东西! |
[25:10] | Fucking hate you! You fucked me up! | 妈的恨死你了! 你个混蛋! |
[25:13] | You fucking… | 你妈的… |
[25:14] | Lukie! Luke, get off him! Fuckin’ get off him! | 小卢! 卢克 放开他! 快放开他! |
[25:31] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[25:41] | Who you calling? | 你给谁打电话? |
[25:46] | Hey, Johnno. | 嘿 约翰诺 |
[25:52] | Help! | 救命! |
[25:56] | Ah! Putty knows how to help. | 啊! 浦蒂知道怎么做 |
[25:59] | Yeah, see, it all in here. | 是的 看吧 都在这里面呢 |
[26:01] | The baby’s head and baby… | 婴儿的头和婴儿的… |
[26:03] | The canal, and… | 阴道 还有… |
[26:11] | Putty here to help. Yeah. | 浦蒂这就来帮你 是啊 |
[26:14] | His mum was a… A midwife for 30 years. | 他妈妈当了… 三十年的接生婆 |
[26:17] | So I was a shepherd. Oh, no. That’s it. That’s it, good girl. | 我是个牧羊人 不 这就对了 就是这个 好姑娘 |
[26:35] | I’m here to help, Tui. | 我这就来帮你 涂依 |
[26:46] | Tui? Tui? | 涂依? 涂依? |
[27:12] | Oh, my god. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[27:23] | Staying alive. | 居然活下来了 |
[27:37] | – Where’s Robin? – Hi. | – 罗宾在哪? – 嗨 |
[27:38] | – Where is she? – Oh, she’s really tired, darling. | – 她在哪? – 她有点累 亲爱的 |
[27:41] | Where’s Robin? | 罗宾在哪? |
[27:42] | Well, she’s in that one right there. Over to the left. | 她在那边那栋房子 就在左边 |
[27:53] | Luke’s called. Matt’s gone in after her. So could you come? | 卢克打电话过来说马特去找她了 你要来吗? |
[28:16] | It’s cold. Must have been here a while. | 这儿好冷清 估计有一会儿了 |
[28:20] | – Is Matt armed? – Yeah. | – 马特拿家伙没? – 拿了 |
[28:50] | Doesn’t speak. Doesn’t speak. Doesn’t say anything. | 不要说话 不要说话 不要说任何事 |
[28:52] | Putty can’t see anything. Staying asleep. | 浦蒂没看到任何东西 一直在睡觉 |
[29:20] | See? Staying asleep. | 看到没? 一直在睡觉 |
[29:27] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[29:34] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[29:39] | No, no. No, okay? | 不 不 别哭 好吗? |
[29:42] | Okay? Come on now. | 好么? 别这样 |
[29:47] | Just shut up! Shut up! | 快闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[29:50] | Stop your crying! What do you want, huh? | 别哭了! 你要什么啊? |
[29:55] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[29:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:00] | What do you want from me? Please, tell me what do you want? | 你到底想要什么? 告诉我 你要什么? |
[30:03] | Dad! Step away! | 爸! 让开! |
[30:10] | Tui, no! Tui, no! | 涂依 不要! 涂依 别这样! |
[30:15] | Tui? I’m unarmed. | 涂依? 我身上没武器 |
[30:23] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[30:26] | You’re all right now, Tui. | 你现在没事了 涂依 |
[30:30] | It’s okay. You’re all right. | 放心 你没事了 |
[30:34] | It’s okay. | 放心 |
[30:37] | You’re all right. It’s okay. | 别怕 没事了 |
[30:40] | It’s okay. Okay? | 没事了 |
[30:42] | Shh. It’s okay. It’s all right. | 嘘 好啦 没事了 |
[31:05] | drag me down to the water | # 我被拖入水下 # |
[31:10] | hold me down until I’m full | # 抓着我直至窒息 # |
[31:15] | until I struggle no longer | # 直到我不再挣扎 # |
[31:20] | until I’ve drowned in my sinful will | # 直到我沉浸在我罪恶的意志 # |
[31:26] | bound my hands to the stake | # 束缚我双手送上火刑台 # |
[31:30] | set fire to the ground below… | # 脚下烈火将我吞噬… # |
[32:11] | Watch him. | 看好他 |
[32:26] | Zena called. I thought you were asleep. | 詹娜打电话来 我以为你睡了呢 |
[32:32] | Have the results come in? | 有结果了吗? |
[32:35] | – From both the labs. – And is there a match? | – 两个实验室都有了 – 相符吗? |
[32:41] | Al wants to tell you himself. He’s coming out now. | 艾尔想亲自告诉你 他就快到了 |
[33:26] | Bunny? | 邦妮? |
[33:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[33:56] | How many do you want to order? | 你想定多少? |
[33:58] | – How many are we allowed? – I think three. | – 我们能定几个呢? – 三个吧 |
[34:03] | Three? | 才三个呀? |
[34:18] | Oh, hey, Tui. | 噢 嘿 涂依 |
[34:19] | – Hi. – Oh, my gosh! | – 嗨 – 噢 看呐! |
[34:23] | Oh, so cute! | 噢 太萌了! |
[34:26] | So tiny. | 小小的 |
[34:28] | That’s yours? | 是你的孩子? |
[34:37] | Is there, um, somewhere we can talk? | 呃 能找个地方谈谈吗? |
[34:46] | Ah, here’s Matt. | 马特在这 |
[34:49] | Don’t know what you’ve got planned for him, but here he is. | 虽然不清楚你对他作何打算 不过给你放这了 |
[34:57] | How’s Tui going? | 涂依还好吗? |
[34:58] | Through the day, you wouldn’t know anything was wrong. | 白天的时候看不出什么 |
[35:02] | But, at night, she… | 不过到了夜里 她… |
[35:05] | She has terrible nightmares. | 接二连三地做恶梦 |
[35:08] | We, uh, crosschecked the results with two labs because, ah… | 我们交叉比对了两个实验室的结果 呃… |
[35:12] | Quite frankly, I’m surprised and I’m sickened. | 坦白说 我既吃惊 又被恶心到了 |
[35:21] | Here we are. | 结果就在这 |
[35:22] | I’m still shaking my head because I can’t really believe it. | 我还是得不住地摇头因为真的难以置信 |
[35:27] | Matt’s the father of Tui’s baby. | 马特是涂依的孩子的父亲 |
[35:30] | For all his faults, I thought he had more decency. | 一个恶贯满盈的人 我觉得这算是便宜他了 |
[35:38] | Shut up. | 别哭啦 |
[35:42] | What about the baby? Is the baby okay? | 那孩子呢?一切正常吗? |
[35:47] | Mmm, as far as I can see, yeah. | 嗯 就我来看是的 |
[35:51] | Chromosomes are all normal. | 染色体都正常 |
[35:56] | Al, how are we going to put her in court? | 艾尔我们该怎么起诉她? |
[35:58] | She so confused. | 她自己都搞不清楚 |
[36:00] | She doesn’t even seem to know she shot Matt. | 她貌似也不知道自己打死了马特 |
[36:04] | She talks as if he’s still alive. | 言语间仿佛马特还活着 |
[36:07] | She won’t see a court, I can promise you that. | 她不会上法庭 这点我可以保证 |
[36:11] | Matt was pointing a gun at her baby, right? | 马特当时用枪指着她的孩子 对吗? |
[36:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:30] | Seems like your mother had her own midwinter madness. | 看来你妈妈自己得了仲冬疯癫 |
[36:36] | Matt’s not your father, mate. | 马特不是你爸爸 伙计 |
[36:39] | He won’t shut up! | 他哭个不停! |
[36:43] | He crying over nothing. | 不知道他哭什么 |
[36:53] | Right-o, baristas. Grad night. | 棒极了 毕业晚会有咖啡师 |
[36:55] | – Come on. – Are you coming? | – 走了 – 你来吗? |
[36:58] | You decided on the pizzas yet? | 披萨选好了吗? |
[36:59] | Can Tui come too? We all want to hang out. | 涂依能一起去吗?我们都想能一起去 |
[37:02] | Uh, yeah, it’s fine by me. | 呃 行啊 我没问题 |
[37:05] | Um, maybe ask Robin though. | 呃 再问下罗宾吧 |
[37:08] | Is it all right if Tui comes? | 涂依去没关系吧? |
[37:09] | I want to go. | 我想去 |
[37:13] | You sure? | 真的吗? |
[37:14] | She can share my sleeping bag. It quite big. It opens out. | 她能和我睡一个睡袋 反正很大很宽敞 |
[37:22] | Let her go. | 让她去呗 |
[37:26] | You’ll call me if you change your mind? | 改注意了就打电话给我 |
[37:29] | Get your mobile. Phone. | 带好手机 手机 |
[37:34] | I’ll come and get you, okay? | 我就去接你 好吗? |
[37:41] | Okay. So, what’s the decision? | 好 那么决定好了吗? |
[37:46] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[37:50] | Bye, Noah. | 拜拜诺亚 |
[37:57] | Have fun! | 玩得开心点! |
[38:00] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[38:30] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[38:36] | She needs to be a kid again. | 她需要找回当孩子的感觉 |
[38:37] | Just needs to be able to hang out with her friends. | 要和朋友们一起玩 |
[38:39] | Perfectly normal. And we need to be normal. | 要完全正常 我们需要表现得正常 |
[38:43] | Or try to be normal. | 或努力表现得正常 |
[38:47] | Or pretend to be normal. | 或假装很正常 |
[38:50] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 上车吧 我们走 |
[39:03] | You gonna talk to me here? You gonna pay me some attention? | 你打算和我说话了?开始注意我了? |
[39:10] | She has her phone. | 她带手机了 |
[39:12] | She’d call if she needed us. | 需要我们她会打电话来的 |
[39:43] | I’ll call her, okay? | 我打给她 好吗? |
[39:45] | You’re apart from Tui again. | 你又跟涂依分开了 |
[39:47] | It feels traumatic. It’s not surprising. | 感觉很受伤 一点也不奇怪 |
[39:52] | Here you go. | 我打了 |
[39:53] | Hey, this is Tui. I can’t speak to you right now. | 嘿 我是涂依 现在不方便接电话 |
[39:58] | Can you text me? | 请给我发短信 |
[40:02] | – No answer? – I’ll send a message. | – 没人接? – 我发条短信 |
[40:22] | Excuse me, have you got Tegan’s number? | 打扰一下 请问你有特甘的电话吗? |
[40:25] | Sure. | 有 |
[40:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:00] | April Stephens was a graduate. | 爱普尔・斯蒂芬斯是个研究生 |
[41:01] | The girl who was run over. | 跑掉的那个女孩儿 |
[41:08] | I didn’t know that. | 我以前不知道 |
[42:10] | Could you get the formula, please? | 帮忙拿下奶粉 行吗? |
[42:14] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[42:16] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[42:21] | It’s okay. | 别哭别哭 |
[42:28] | Hey, this is Tui. I can’t speak to you right now. | 嘿 我是涂依 现在不方便接电话 |
[42:33] | Can you text me? | 请给我发短信 |
[42:35] | Shit. | 靠 |
[43:36] | Oh, angel. Oh, I thought you’d never fucking come. | 哦 天使 我还以为你他妈不会来呢 |
[43:43] | – Kiss? Eh? – Hey, hey. | – 亲一个? 嗯? – 嘿 嘿 |
[43:45] | Oh, okay. No kiss. I’m a bad boy! | 好 不亲亲 坏小子! |
[43:48] | Bad boy. What do you want me to do? | 坏小子 想让我怎么做? |
[43:49] | Hit the ground, put my hands in the air? | 趴在地上 还是举起双手? |
[43:51] | Just stop it, Al. | 别这样 艾尔 |
[43:52] | I’m sorry. This is my night off. | 抱歉 我今晚休息 |
[43:53] | – I’m a bit loaded, that’s all. – Where are they? | – 喝高了 就这样 – 他们在哪儿? |
[43:56] | – Hey? Who? – The kids. | – 嘿? 谁? – 孩子们 |
[43:58] | Thought my DVDs were shit so they’ve gone into town to see a movie. | 觉得我的碟片是垃圾 就跑到城里看电影去了 |
[44:02] | They said they were going to call. Didn’t they call? | 他们说会打电话的 没打吗? |
[44:06] | They’ve probably turned their phones off. | 可能手机关机了 |
[44:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:10] | – Just give it a try. – Who you ringing? | – 打打试试 – 打给谁? |
[44:27] | Looks like she left it. I’ll just go and get it. | 看来她忘带了 我进去拿 |
[44:36] | What took you so long? You know, the waiting has been fucking killing me. | 怎么这么长时间? 我最讨厌等了 |
[44:41] | Al, I want the kids. Where are they? | 艾尔把孩子们给我 他们在哪儿? |
[44:42] | I told you, they’re not here. | 跟你说了 他们不在这儿 |
[44:44] | I think you’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[44:45] | Oh, fuck, that… | 操 这… |
[44:46] | – Move aside. – Ooh, that’s sexy, isn’t it? | – 让开 – 哦 真够辣的 不是吗? |
[44:48] | – Step aside, Al. – Big gun for a little girl. | – 走开 艾尔- 小女孩儿拿着大手枪 |
[44:51] | Al, I’ll shoot you. I’m warning you. | 艾尔我会开枪的 我警告你 |
[44:54] | Go on. | 开啊 |
[44:57] | Wanna shoot me, yeah? Wanna shoot me, do ya? | 想开枪打我 啊? 想开枪打我啊你? |
[45:00] | There. Put it there. Fuck, that feels good. | 这儿 放这儿 我操 感觉真爽 |
[45:03] | Oh, that feels good, doesn’t it? | 爽爆了 |
[45:05] | What are you here for? | 你来这儿干什么? |
[45:06] | Yeah? What are you really here for, anyway? | 嗯? 你来这儿究竟想干什么? |
[45:11] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[45:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[45:32] | Emergency. We need an ambulance. There’s been a shooting. | 紧急情况 需要一辆救护车 发生枪击事件 |
[45:35] | 50 lake drive. This is detective Robin Griffin. | 湖滨大道50号 我是罗宾・格里芬警探 |
[45:47] | Tui, are you all right? | 涂依 你还好吗? |
[45:50] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[45:52] | – Why didn’t you answer your phone? – I was sleeping. | – 你怎么不接电话? – 我在睡觉 |
[45:59] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[46:02] | Where’s Tegan? Did they go to a movie? | 特甘呢? 他们有没有去看电影? |
[46:05] | Tui, it’s very important you tell me. | 涂依 告诉我 这很重要 |
[46:10] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[46:17] | You stay here, okay? | 呆在那儿别动 听到没? |
[46:21] | – Stay here! – Why? | – 呆在那儿! – 为什么? |
[46:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[46:53] | The flowers or the stripes? I don’t mind, you choose. | 花还是条纹? 无所谓 你来选 |
[47:36] | Turn around! Put your hands behind your head. | 转过去! 双手放在脑后 |
[47:41] | Do it now! | 现在! |
[49:04] | Shhh. It’s okay. | 嘘 乖 |
[49:13] | Gj! | 吉婕! |
[49:17] | No goodbyes, thanks. | 别说再见 谢谢 |
[49:19] | Where are you going? I don’t want you to go. | 你去哪儿? 我不想让你走 |
[49:24] | You’ve got a real teacher now. Make sure you pay attention to him. | 你现在有真正的老师了 一定要关注他 |
[49:33] | Listen. | 你听 |