时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | Joy, hop it. Sleep. | 乔伊 关电视睡觉了 |
[02:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:47] | OK, I’m Detective Senior Constable Griffin, and today, | 我是高级警员格里芬警探 今天 |
[05:51] | I am revising standard procedure on | 我要教大家如何控制局面 |
[05:53] | taking control of a situation and cuffing a suspect. | 和逮捕罪犯的基本流程 |
[05:57] | It’s very important that every step of the process is followed. | 严格遵守章程非常重要 |
[06:07] | Your best option, and first preference, is to ask the suspect | 最佳选择 或者说首选 是命令嫌疑犯 |
[06:11] | to lie face down on the ground, | 脸朝下趴在地上 |
[06:13] | arms stretched out, palms facing the sky. | 伸出手臂 掌心向上 |
[06:17] | Ok? | 懂了吗 |
[06:21] | Could I have a volunteer? | 有人愿意跟我演示一下吗 |
[06:27] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[06:30] | No-one? | 没人吗 |
[06:46] | You, Walker. | 就你吧 沃克 |
[06:48] | – Sorry. – Take a seat, please. | -对不起 -都坐下吧 |
[06:55] | We are going to be engaging in a role play, | 接下来我们要进行角色扮演 |
[06:58] | where you will offer some resistance to arrest. | 你演一名拒捕的嫌疑犯 |
[07:00] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[07:02] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[07:04] | You need to say it, Walker. | 回答我 沃克 |
[07:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 听明白了 警官 |
[07:10] | I’m arresting you under suspicion for disturbing the peace. | 我现在以扰乱治安罪逮捕你 |
[07:13] | Please lie face down on the ground. | 请你脸朝下趴在地上 |
[07:15] | Why? I didn’t do anything. | 凭什么 我什么都没做 |
[07:18] | I mean, what did I do? Just tell me. | 我做了什么 你说来听听 |
[07:20] | Lie face down on the ground, arms stretched out, please. | 请你脸朝下趴在地上 把手伸出来 |
[07:24] | Hey, leave me alone, OK? I didn’t do anything. | 你少针对我 我什么都没做 |
[07:26] | Do it now! | 给我趴下 |
[07:30] | Now that I’ve given him the request three times, | 我已经给了他三次机会 |
[07:34] | I am going to use force to restrain him. | 现在我要用武力逮捕他 |
[07:36] | what are you going to do, Shoot me? | 你想干什么 开枪打我吗 |
[07:42] | Why did you ask me that? | 你为什么要问我这个 |
[07:44] | – Why did you ask me that?! – Sorry, I was just doing the… | -为什么问我这个 -对不起 我只是在演… |
[07:47] | Why the fuck did you ask me that?! | 你他妈为什么问我这个 |
[07:49] | – Sorry, I was just doing the… – Answer me, you shit! | -对不起 我只是演… -说话啊 你个垃圾 |
[07:51] | Regroup. Fallout. | 重新列队 |
[07:53] | Regroup. Fallout. | 重新列队 |
[08:10] | I have to tell you, it’s an honour to meet you. | 我必须说见到你实在太荣幸了 |
[08:13] | I heard about the pregnant 12-year-old in New Zealand, | 我听说过新西兰那个12岁就怀孕的女孩 |
[08:16] | and the paedophile ring. | 还有恋童癖犯罪团伙 |
[08:18] | A few of us ladies raised a glass to you shooting the Super. | 你开枪打了大boss 我们女警官都对你刮目相看 |
[08:22] | Was he the architect of the ring? | 他是团伙创始人吗 |
[08:24] | The facilitator. | 是诱导人 |
[08:26] | And did he get time? | 他坐牢了吗 |
[08:28] | Turned state witness. He got immunity. | 做了事件证人 得到了豁免权 |
[08:30] | No, it’s inefficient paperwork. You can’t fight this thing. | 不对 这是废除文件 你没办法的 |
[08:36] | I’ll get you a key, and, welcome. | 我给你把钥匙 欢迎加入 |
[08:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[08:41] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[08:48] | – Hi. – G’day. | -你好 -日安 |
[08:52] | That is an actual woman, by the way. | 刚刚那人是个女的哦 |
[09:10] | Hey, Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[09:33] | So, are you good? Are you all right? | 你还好吗 适应这里吗 |
[09:36] | Yes. Pleased to be back. | 还不错 很高兴能回来工作 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry, I possibly went too hard. | 不好意思 我可能反应过激了 |
[09:45] | You know, I had three colleagues watching. | 我邀请了三位同事观摩 |
[09:49] | Detective Inspectors. | 都是警督 |
[09:52] | Like a wall, they all stood up, and walked out. | 他们都当场起立 出去了 没有丝毫犹豫 |
[09:57] | Walker was undermining me. | 沃克在背后嘲笑我 |
[09:59] | He was alluding to my case. | 含沙射影说我的案子 |
[10:01] | Did you, get counselling in New Zealand? | 你在新西兰做了心理辅导吗 |
[10:04] | You should have. | 你该咨询一下 |
[10:06] | I would have insisted. | 我会要求你做的 |
[10:08] | He was challenging me! | 他在挑战我的权威 |
[10:10] | I had to check him. | 我必须看看这人怎么样 |
[10:12] | Those cadets are our people, do you understand? | 那些军校学员是我们的人 你清楚吗 |
[10:15] | You’re supposed to stand by them, and encourage them. | 你应该站在他们这边 鼓励他们 |
[10:18] | In that room today, you were an arsehole. | 今天在教室里 你就是个混蛋 |
[10:23] | So… | 所以… |
[10:25] | how about we get together tonight, and you can tell me why? | 今晚我们聚一下 告诉我为什么这么做 |
[10:31] | Ok? | 好不好 |
[11:30] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[11:52] | Paddy did it. | 帕迪做的 |
[11:54] | It’s very neat. | 挺好看的 |
[11:56] | Always in shades of blue. | 永远都是蓝色调 |
[11:58] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[12:01] | He’s huge. | 他长大了 |
[12:04] | Taller than me. | 比我高 |
[12:07] | Still doesn’t talk. | 还是不肯说话 |
[12:09] | Just groans. | 只会哼哼 |
[12:12] | – Five years, is it? – Since the Queenstown bust, correct. | -有五年了吧 -离皇后镇暴乱是有五年了 |
[12:18] | Correct. | 是的 |
[12:24] | You were out in the wilderness a long time. | 你在荒野生活了很久 |
[12:28] | Steve said you fell off the earth. What was it? | 史蒂夫说你与世隔绝了 怎么回事 |
[12:33] | My mother was dying. | 我母亲快死了 |
[12:36] | And I got serious about someone. | 当时我也有喜欢的人 |
[12:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[12:43] | I heard you were getting married. | 我听说你那时快结婚了 |
[12:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:51] | So, are you going to tell me what happened? | 那你打算告诉我发生什么了吗 |
[12:53] | No. | 不打算 |
[12:59] | I’m celibate now. | 我现在是独身主义者 |
[13:01] | Well, that’s a waste. | 真是可惜 |
[13:06] | Frankly, Adrian, I just… I want to work. | 坦白说 艾德里安 我… 我只想工作 |
[13:12] | I’m good at it. | 我工作很在行 |
[13:14] | I try to be good at it. | 我也很努力在进步 |
[13:17] | You know? I’ve got my qualities, and… | 而且我有自己的特质… |
[13:22] | I don’t give up. | 我不会放弃 |
[13:26] | Right, well, we have a problem we need to talk about. | 好吧 正好我们有问题必须谈谈 |
[13:30] | – What problem? – Al Parker’s case against you. | -什么问题 -艾尔帕克的案子 |
[13:33] | – The civil case. – It’s not going ahead? | -那起民事诉讼 -还没进展吗 |
[13:35] | He’s shifting the argument. | 他在修改证词 |
[13:38] | Seems to be saying that the shooting was personally motivated. | 貌似他想说 枪击事件带有个人动机 |
[13:49] | Are you sure he was involved? | 你确定他参与了案件吗 |
[13:53] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[13:57] | OK, no. | 行吧 没有 |
[13:59] | I did not see him sexually assault a child. | 我没看见他性侵小孩 |
[14:04] | But there is overwhelming circumstantial evidence, | 但有压倒性间接证据证明 |
[14:08] | and there’s his sexual assault on me. | 他性侵了我 |
[14:11] | – What, he tried to rape you? – He drugged me. | -他强奸你了吗 -他给我下了药 |
[14:14] | I woke up in his bed. | 醒来后 我在他床上 |
[14:17] | – Did he…? – Fuck me? | -那他… -操我了吗 |
[14:21] | I don’t know. I don’t think so. | 不知道 可能没有 |
[14:24] | I’d like to think not. | 我希望没有 |
[14:27] | There was another time he… | 有一阵他… |
[14:29] | He was coked up, and he forced himself on me. | 他吸嗨了 想上我 |
[14:32] | – How far did that go? – He… | -他干什么了 -他… |
[14:34] | He forced my head to his… | 他按着我的头 到他… |
[14:36] | – What, like a kiss? – It’s not a fucking kiss! | -他要亲你吗 -亲他妈个屁 |
[14:40] | And that’s when you shot him? | 所以你就开枪了 |
[14:49] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[15:39] | How would you take off a biohazard suit? | 别穿这身生化服了 |
[15:42] | You know, so you don’t | 这样就不会在 |
[15:43] | get Ebola when you take off the other glove. | 摘另一只手套的时候染上埃博拉 |
[15:46] | Like, wouldn’t you have to have someone suited up to | 打比方 你得让别人穿好生化服 |
[15:50] | take off your glove, and then they would have to | 来帮你摘手套 他们又要让另一个人穿着 |
[15:52] | someone for their glove, which has to be disposed of? | 帮他们摘手套 不然还是得感染 |
[15:56] | Just stay away from Ebola | 远离埃博拉 |
[15:58] | and do your homework, you know, that’s… | 好好做作业 就得了… |
[16:00] | Yeah, but how do you know that you can stay away from Ebola? | 你怎么知道你能远离埃博拉 |
[16:03] | You just don’t go there. | 别去那种地方就行了 |
[16:35] | This crazy bitch just slapped me in the face. | 这疯婆子刚打我一耳光 |
[16:39] | She’s crazy. | 疯婆子 |
[16:53] | We see the two o’clock man. | 又来一个嫖的 |
[16:56] | Is it a new client? | 是新客户吗 |
[16:57] | No. Puss. He’s male. | 是普斯 他是男的 |
[17:11] | The girls are cleaning, OK? | 姑娘们在打扫房间 |
[17:13] | I don’t want them cleaning my place. | 别让她们扫我屋子 |
[17:17] | Take your mail. | 你的信 |
[17:26] | No, no. | 不行 |
[17:27] | No, no, go. | 不行 出去 |
[17:34] | No, no, no English class, not today. | 今天不教你们英语 今天不行 |
[17:37] | Professor Puss. | 普斯教授 |
[17:42] | Puss, Cinnamon is gone in the night. | 普斯 辛纳蒙昨晚走了 |
[17:46] | She not say goodbye to any of us. | 她都没跟我们道别 |
[17:49] | We asked Mama-San at lunch, “Where’s Cinnamon?” | 午饭的时候 我们问桑妈妈辛纳蒙去哪了 |
[17:51] | She say she sent her to the shop. | 她说辛纳蒙去商店了 |
[17:54] | She not there. | 可辛纳蒙不在 |
[17:55] | I called the shop to say, “You OK, sister?” But she not come. | 我给商店打电话问她没事吧 她也没回电 |
[18:00] | No-one come. | 没人回电 |
[18:02] | I tell Mama-San, “She not arrive”. | 我跟桑妈妈说 她没去商店 |
[18:05] | She say, “Oh, OK”. She don’t know. | 她敷衍我了几句 她也不知道 |
[18:08] | Maybe she go Canberra. Maybe she go home. | 可能她去堪培拉了 也可能回家[澳大利亚首都] |
[18:11] | She cried too much, she need to take break. | 她哭得太凶 得缓两天 |
[18:13] | She is unhappy. It’s best she goes home. | 她心情不好 该回家休息一下 |
[18:17] | Puss, she not go home. | 普斯 她没回家 |
[18:23] | Her passport, in my bag. | 她的护照在我包里 |
[18:26] | She tell me to put in the bag. No. | 她让我放包里的 她没拿走 |
[18:29] | So, she forgot her passport. | 所以她忘了拿护照 |
[18:31] | Sounds like she’s still in the colony. | 她应该还在这个国家 |
[18:33] | Let’s just hope she has stopped crying. | 希望她没在哭了 |
[18:36] | Please teach us more English. | 再教我们点英语吧 |
[18:40] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[18:42] | No-one ever gives away power. | 没人能放弃权力 |
[18:46] | Power has to be taken. | 权力只能被夺走 |
[18:48] | No-one ever gives away power. | 没人能放弃权力 |
[18:50] | Word for client, Puss. | 客户用语 普斯 |
[18:52] | – Word for… Oh, I don’t know. “Wow.” – Wow? – Wow? | -客户… 我想想 “哇” -哇 -哇 |
[18:56] | Yeah, “Wow”. Wow! Wow! | 可以 “哇” 哇 |
[18:58] | Very useful, you know. | 万能用语 |
[19:00] | – Any time? – Yes, any time, you say it. “Wow! Your cock is big!” | -任何时候吗 -对 随时都能说 “哇 你鸡巴真大” |
[19:08] | – Wow! – Your cock is big! | -哇 -你鸡巴真大 |
[19:12] | How you want to say…? | 怎么说… |
[19:17] | Oh, bareback, blowjob. | 不戴套 口交 |
[19:19] | Blowjob. | 口交 |
[19:20] | Blowjob, yeah, with an L. | 口交 有个L |
[19:22] | – Blowjob. – Bareback. | -口交 -不戴套 |
[19:25] | – Blowjob. – Bareback blowjob. | -口交 -不戴套口交 |
[19:27] | Job… Job. | 交… 交 |
[19:29] | – Now you go. – Now you go. | -行了出去吧 -行了出去吧 |
[19:30] | – Yeah, now you go! – You go now! – Yes, come on, go now! | -行了出去吧 -你出去 -对啊 你出去 |
[19:36] | No, I want you to go. | 我是说 你们出去 |
[19:38] | Now you go. | 你们出去 |
[19:40] | Yes, now you go. | 出去吧 |
[19:42] | – See you. – Now you go. | -拜拜 -出去吧 |
[19:44] | You go. | 你出去 |
[19:46] | – Now you go. – Now you go. – Now you go. | -你出去 -你出去 -你出去 |
[20:05] | My dad and my mum want to meet you. | 我父母想见你 |
[20:08] | They want to know who I spend so much time with. Come for dinner? | 他们想认识总跟我在一起的人 一起吃个饭吧 |
[20:13] | Pap wants to cook for us. | 我爸做饭 |
[20:15] | It’s how dad shows love. | 展现一下父爱 |
[20:20] | I can tell them, “No”. | 我可以拒绝 |
[20:22] | They will never understand a gutter guy like me. | 他们不会懂我这种落魄书生的 |
[20:25] | – They will love you. – No, baby, it will be class warfare. | -他们会喜欢上你的 -不会的 宝贝 人分三六九等 |
[20:30] | “What school did you go to?” Get fucked, you know. | “你上的什么学校” 妓校 |
[20:35] | “What did your parents do?” I don’t know. What parents? | “你父母做什么的” 我没爹没妈 |
[20:39] | “What do you do?” Me? Oh, I teach dirty English. | “你做什么的” 我教下流英语的 |
[20:42] | Well, they will be impressed to know that you tutored | 他们若知道你在大学里当导师 |
[20:45] | at a university. | 会很高兴的 |
[20:46] | Why do you say “Tutor”? You know very well that I was a | 你为什么说我是”导师” 你明知道我就是 |
[20:51] | junior professor at the Leipzig University History Department. | 莱比锡大学历史系的初级教授 |
[20:54] | OK, well, unlike you, my parents don’t ask awkward questions, | 跟你不同 我父母不会问尴尬的问题 |
[20:59] | and they have manners, and they will love you. | 他们有教养 会喜欢你的 |
[21:02] | You don’t think I can hold a knife and a fork, huh? | 你觉得我不会用刀叉是吧 |
[21:06] | See, my mother, she set the table at the castle in Neuschwanstein | 我妈以前在新天鹅堡当服务员 |
[21:11] | until Herzog Von Burmstadt through her across the floor | 直到赫尔佐克·波姆施塔特老爷在地板上 |
[21:15] | and raped her very badly. | 狠狠地操了她 |
[21:17] | And here I am, low and behold, the bastard son. | 结果就有了我 低贱的私生子 |
[21:30] | Will you come? | 你来吗 |
[21:44] | – How about Mimi? – Mimi, mate, cannot recommend. | -咪咪怎么样 -咪咪吗 我不推荐 |
[21:48] | I mean, all right, let’s be fair, great body, B+, B++, | 虽然她身材不错 胸B+ 屁股B++ |
[21:52] | but bad attitude. | 可脾气太差 |
[21:54] | So, anyway, I ask her for a kiss, and… | 我要她亲我一口 然后… |
[21:58] | Hey, what’s that douche doing? | 那傻帽干嘛呢 |
[22:03] | – I don’t know, getting a coffee? – No, not a coffee. | -不知道 要杯咖啡吗 -可不是要咖啡 |
[22:06] | So, you asked her for a kiss? | 你让她亲你 然后呢 |
[22:07] | Yeah, and after no tonguing, she decides to go down and give me | 她也不跟我舌吻 就蹲下去口我 |
[22:11] | this one-dimensional oral. | 只会上下动的那种 |
[22:12] | I was sitting there like, | 我就坐在那儿想 |
[22:13] | “Love, is that supposed to be making me hard?” | “爱是什么东西 能让我硬起来吗” |
[22:16] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[22:17] | – Where was this? – Burke Street, 517. | -这是在哪里 -伯克街517号 |
[22:19] | Where do you park when you go there? | 你去了把车停哪儿 |
[22:22] | Are they looking at a coin? | 硬币有什么好看的 |
[22:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:26] | Parking’s free, but you have to be in the left spaces, | 那里可以免费停车 但是只有左区 |
[22:28] | because the right has a meter. | 因为右边有计时器 |
[22:30] | – Did you get booked? – Yeah, 90 bucks. | -你预约了吗 -对 花了90块 |
[22:34] | Mate, your voice is so high-pitched. | 朋友 你声音很尖 |
[22:35] | Has anyone told you that before? | 有人跟你说过吗 |
[22:37] | – No! – Seriously sounds like your testes haven’t dropped. | -没有 -真的 就像太监一样 |
[22:40] | What you want to do is try to speak deeper. | 你应该把声音压低 |
[22:42] | There is nothing wrong with my voice! | 我的声音没有任何问题 |
[22:43] | Guys, look, it’s the ridgeback. | 大伙儿 看看 脊背犬 |
[22:45] | Advertising! | 发布吧 |
[22:47] | – Ritchie. – Very nice. | -里奇 -不错哦 |
[22:49] | Nice studio shot. | 拍得很好 |
[22:50] | – Do we give her a recommend? – Qualified. | -她怎么样 -还凑合吧 |
[22:54] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[22:55] | I was in there the other day, I get in there, | 那天我也在 一进去就看见 |
[22:58] | there’s a dirty nappy on the bed, | 床上有片脏尿布 |
[22:59] | a baby crying in the room next door, | 还有婴儿在隔壁哭 |
[23:01] | and then she rolls over | 她翻过身 |
[23:03] | expecting me to take her bra off or something, | 等我脱掉她的内衣 |
[23:05] | and then she just falls off the bed, drunk. | 她就掉到床下了 看样子是喝醉了 |
[23:06] | – Shocking. – I would’ve left straightaway, like, out the door. | -吓到了吧 -如果是我肯定转身就走 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:10] | So then she gets on top of me, though, reverse cowgirl, | 但是她起来就背坐到我身上 |
[23:13] | and she’s got this massive | 她屁股上 |
[23:14] | section of plaster on her arse, like this… | 贴了一块特别大的膏药 就是… |
[23:18] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[23:19] | – Thank you. – Burger. | -谢谢 -汉堡 |
[23:22] | I was like, “What’s this? Where did they come from?” | 我就问 “这是什么 怎么搞的” |
[23:25] | And she tells me the dog bit her! | 结果她说是被狗咬了 |
[23:28] | What, and you just kept going? | 然后呢 你就继续了吗 |
[23:30] | Say what you want about it, you cannot beat her for enthusiasm. | 那你说怎么办 总不能因为她太热情就打她吧 |
[23:33] | I mean, she… she just loves to have sex. | 她… 她真的很喜欢做爱 |
[23:36] | Mate, she is soulless. | 兄弟 她没心没肺的 |
[23:37] | – No, she’s a nice person. – No, no, no, no. She’s fucked up. Oh! | -不 她挺好的 -不 才不是 她烂透了 |
[23:41] | – Brett’s decided to join us! – Hey, what were you talking about? | -布莱特来了 -你们在聊什么 |
[23:45] | Japanese coin. | 日本硬币 |
[23:46] | – Is that your coin? – Yeah. | -是你的硬币吗 -是 |
[23:49] | She used to collect yen, so we were just talking about it. | 她以前也收藏日元 所以我们聊了聊 |
[23:52] | I went across to Silk 41 | 前几天 我去了 |
[23:54] | – a couple of nights ago. – Who d’you see? | -丝绸路41号 -去找谁的 |
[23:57] | New girl called Teena, cos your Cinammon wasn’t there. | 一个叫蒂娜的新妹子 因为你的辛纳蒙不在 |
[24:00] | On a steep learning curve but good natural rack. | 脾气有点大但身材很好 |
[24:04] | – Who is? – Teena. | -谁 -蒂娜 |
[24:06] | – Cinammon wasn’t there? – Uh-uh. | -辛纳蒙不在吗 -不在 |
[24:09] | – What’s so good about her? – Yeah. | -她到底有什么好 -我也想问 |
[24:12] | Ah, she gives a great GFE, according to Brett. | 布莱特说她提供了很好的女友体验 |
[24:15] | What’s with this girlfriend experience, you guys? GFE? | 大家 这能算什么 女友体验 |
[24:18] | You don’t want to pay for that! | 你不会愿意把钱花这上面的 |
[24:20] | What, you paying for | 比如说 |
[24:20] | someone to make you tidy up, clean the dishes, | 给帮你打扫房间 洗碗 |
[24:23] | – do your hair – That’s bullshit! | -做发型的人钱 -扯淡 |
[24:24] | – Go home – Get it for free! | -回家吧 -全都免费 |
[24:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:30] | Would you like your second coffee now? | 还想来点咖啡吗 |
[24:32] | Yes, please, I’d love another coffee. | 好的 谢谢 我再要一杯 |
[24:35] | Anything else? | 你们呢 |
[24:36] | – Nah. – Can I have a Sprite, please? | -不用了 -麻烦来杯雪碧 |
[24:39] | Yep. That all? | 当然 没了吗 |
[24:42] | – Great. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[24:48] | – She’d have a boyfriend. – Yeah. | -她肯定有男朋友 -是的 |
[24:49] | – Some dickhead. – Yeah. | -多半是个傻逼 -对 |
[24:53] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[24:55] | Foetus face! | 娃娃脸 |
[24:58] | What is it about your Cinammon, mate? Come on tell us! | 你的辛纳蒙怎么了 兄弟 跟我们讲讲 |
[25:03] | I’m not completely sucked in like you guys think. | 我没有像你们想的那样陷进去 |
[25:06] | – I know what she’s doing, but I like it. – What? What’s she do? | -我知道她在干什么 不过我喜欢 -她做了什么 |
[25:09] | She… kisses me. | 她… 吻了我 |
[25:13] | She brushes my hair, puts it in a different part, | 她把我的头发分开扎起来 |
[25:17] | she slaps my hand when I try to do stuff she doesn’t like. | 如果我做她不喜欢的事 她会拍我的手 |
[25:23] | Sometimes she makes me get her dumplings. | 有时候她让我给她买饺子 |
[25:28] | – That’s cute. – And you’re paying for this? – Yes. | -很有趣 -你付钱了吗 -付了 |
[25:31] | You know with that transaction, | 你要知道这是做生意 |
[25:32] | it also allows you to park your dick in her? | 不然她会愿意让你操吗 |
[25:34] | – Yes, I do. – It’s part of the deal. – I know. | -我知道 -生意就是这样 -我知道 |
[25:37] | – Right, so when did you see her last? – Friday. | -你最后一次见她是什么时候 -周五 |
[25:40] | I went in there on Sunday and she definitely wasn’t around. | 我周日又去了 但她不在 |
[25:44] | What did you expect? | 你在期待什么 |
[25:45] | I had to give her a little tasting after what you said! | 听了你的话后我决定给她点教训 |
[25:47] | Can you piss off? | 你滚好吗 |
[25:49] | Hey, we’ve given you so many good contacts, man– | 我们给了你这么多好东西 |
[25:51] | you’ve squandered them so much. Greg, Annie…you wasted her! | 你都浪费了 格雷格 安妮… 你都浪费了 |
[25:54] | – You didn’t see Cinammon? – She’s not there, she’s gone. | -你没看到辛纳蒙吗 -她不在 她走了 |
[25:56] | No,she wouldn’t go anywhere without telling me first. | 不 她不会不辞而别 |
[25:59] | – I think you’d be surprised. – What, your girlfriend? – Yes. | -我就知道你不愿相信 -她又不是你女朋友 -是的 |
[26:01] | “Dear Brett, I’ve decided to see the world.” | “亲爱的布莱特 我想出去走走” |
[26:06] | Your paid sex worker wouldn’t go anywhere without telling you? | 你觉得妓女走之前还会通知你吗 |
[26:08] | “I want to go on holiday, but I can’t find Brett!” | “我想去度假 可我找不到布莱特” |
[27:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:14] | Hi, Dan. | 嗨 丹 |
[27:24] | – Are you guys finished here? – Yeah, mate. All yours. | -你们好了没 -就好了 |
[27:58] | – Mind if I come in, mate? – Come in. | -我可以进来吗 -请进 |
[28:02] | – I’ve got your rent. – Er, no, no, it’s OK. | -这是我的租金 给 -不 不用了 |
[28:06] | No, take it! | 不 拿着吧 |
[28:08] | Just… | 那个… |
[28:11] | You know… | 你知道… |
[28:14] | I’m not the same as I used to be. You know that, right? | 你看得出来我跟以前不一样了吧 |
[28:18] | You know, since going to NA, getting fit, eating properly… | 自从去了戒毒所 开始健身 正常作息以后… |
[28:23] | – I’m not the same. – Some of you’s the same. | -我好了很多 -你们有些人还是没变 |
[28:26] | I’m really different, actually. | 我真的不一样了 |
[28:30] | You know, I’m clean, for one. | 至少我不吸毒了 |
[28:35] | You know, every time I go to the fridge, | 每次我打开冰箱 |
[28:38] | there’s a bloody six-pack of beer staring back at me. | 那六听装的啤酒就他妈在诱惑我 |
[28:40] | – Oh, right. – Look… | -是吗 -听我说 |
[28:43] | – Sorry. – You have… | -抱歉 -你已经… |
[28:46] | The thing is… | 其实… |
[28:49] | I’ve got to be honest… | 说实话… |
[28:55] | I think… it’s a little | 我觉得… 我们 |
[28:56] | late to get to know each other, you know? | 现在才想去了解对方 有点晚了 是吧 |
[28:59] | We went our separate ways, | 我们有各自的生活 |
[29:03] | and… I don’t want to do any of the fake family stuff. | 而且… 我也不想假装像家人一样亲密 |
[29:05] | No. Me, neither, but… | 我也不想 可… |
[29:10] | Look, I’m struggling a bit at the moment. | 我最近有点烦 |
[29:15] | I’ve only been back two weeks. | 毕竟我回来才两周 |
[29:19] | Can’t sleep. I’m anxious. | 我也睡不着觉 很焦虑 |
[29:22] | – Did I say I’ve been struggling? – Yeah. | -我说我最近有点烦了吗 -你说了 |
[29:28] | But I’ve started work, OK? | 可我已经开始工作了 |
[29:31] | And I really think that’s going to stabilise me. | 工作能帮我平复情绪 |
[29:33] | The thing is, sis, this is Dan’s room. You know? | 姐 问题是这屋子是丹的 |
[29:38] | He moved onto the couch when we knew you were coming. | 就因为你来 他搬到沙发上去睡了 |
[29:41] | Only thought you’d be staying for a few nights. | 本以为你就在这住几个晚上 |
[29:47] | – OK. – It’s Dan’s room. | -好吧 -这屋子是丹的 |
[29:50] | – That’s the situation. – I understand. | -情况就是这样 -我懂了 |
[29:55] | I’ll find some place else. I’ll start at the weekend. | 我会找地方搬的 这周末就开始找 |
[30:03] | Thanks, sis. | 谢啦 姐 |
[30:06] | I’m sorry, by the way. About the wedding, I mean. | 不好意思 还有件事 那个婚礼 |
[30:10] | Is it true you walked out on the day? | 你真在婚礼那天跑了吗 |
[30:14] | Liam, I’m sorry. I’m really tired. | 利亚姆 对不起 我累了 |
[30:30] | “Dear Robin Griffin, birth mum… | “亲爱的罗宾·格里芬 我的生母… |
[30:34] | My name is Mary and I’m writing now to thank you for having me. | 我叫玛丽 写这封信是为了感谢您生下我 |
[30:42] | You gave me the gift of life. | 给了我生命 |
[30:45] | For this, I am very grateful. | 为此我非常感激 |
[30:51] | I enjoy school and having fun with my friend. | 我喜欢上学 和朋友们也相处得很好 |
[31:00] | Thank you for having me.” | 谢谢您生下我” |
[31:47] | Hello, Father. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[31:49] | A taxi? | 哪来的打车钱 |
[31:52] | – Puss paid. – Who? | -普斯付的 -谁 |
[31:54] | Alexander, my professor friend. | 亚历山大 我的教授朋友 |
[31:56] | And good news… he’s going to come for dinner. | 好消息是 他要来咱家吃饭 |
[32:01] | He said yes. | 他答应了 |
[32:03] | I told him that you’re a good cook, | 我说你做饭好吃 |
[32:05] | – and I think you are… – You made it! | -我觉得你做得好… -你回来啦 |
[32:06] | – So not baked beans, OK? – It’s good to see you, darling. | -别煮豆子了行吗 -宝贝 见到你真开心 |
[32:10] | Your hair looks nice. Did you give it a wash? | 你发型真好看 洗头了吗 |
[32:12] | Did you guys leave me anything to eat? | 你们给我留吃的了吗 |
[32:14] | Come here. What? | 过来 怎么了啊 |
[32:16] | – No… don’t touch. – What?! | -别… 别碰我 -怎么了啊 |
[32:17] | – Come on! – OK? | -干嘛啊 -别碰 |
[32:19] | Why can’t I hug you? | 我为什么不能抱你一下 |
[32:20] | Because I said no. Didn’t I just say that? I said don’t touch! | 因为我说不行 我刚才不说了吗 别碰我 |
[32:23] | – Come on, I’m your mother, it’s natural! – No. | -我是你妈 抱你很正常 -不 |
[32:27] | It’s not natural, cos you are a lezzo and | 不正常 因为你是同性恋 |
[32:29] | a woman of shallow | 一个肤浅的女人 |
[32:30] | discrimination who may want to fuck me, too. | 谁知道你是不是也想操我呢 |
[32:32] | This is what I’m talking about. | 你看我说什么来着 |
[32:36] | – Don’t worry. I like Isadore. – Well, that’s good. | -别担心 我还是喜欢伊萨多的 -太好了 |
[32:42] | – That hurt! – It’s touch sensitive. | -疼啊 -这叫触敏 |
[32:45] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[32:46] | Listen, we’d like you to come and spend some time with us. | 我们想让你回来多待会儿 |
[32:50] | I’d love that. I mean, what would we talk about? How sad Dad is? | 我倒是愿意 可咱们聊什么 聊聊我爸有多伤心吗 |
[32:53] | – I’m not sad, Mary – He’s not sad! | -我没伤心 玛丽 -他没有 |
[32:56] | – You don’t think it’s an insult? – No. | -你不觉得这是侮辱吗 -不觉得 |
[32:59] | Really? Mum preferring a woman? | 真的吗 妈妈喜欢女人啊 |
[33:02] | Are you really going to eat a marshmallow with a dried tomato? | 你真准备吃棉花糖夹干番茄吗 |
[33:06] | When can Alexander come to dinner? | 亚历山大什么时候来吃饭 |
[33:10] | I have to ask, but what about Friday for you two? | 我去问问 你俩周五行吗 |
[33:15] | Friday’s… | 周五… |
[33:16] | – Dad, what about you? – Yeah, good. | -爸爸 你行吗 -没问题 |
[33:18] | Ok. | 好 |
[33:19] | Well, can you not bring Isadore, | 你能别带伊萨多来吗 |
[33:20] | cos you know how she likes to debate. | 你知道她有多喜欢争论 |
[33:22] | Discuss would be the word. | 是探讨 好不好 |
[33:24] | Well, I don’t like discussions. | 我不喜欢探讨 |
[33:26] | Well, that is a problem with this family, isn’t it? | 这就是这个家的问题 不是吗 |
[33:29] | You think that discussing is sexy. | 你觉得探讨这种事很性感 |
[33:31] | What are you talking about?! | 你说什么呢 |
[33:33] | You get all erect and red in the face, | 你们兴奋得要死 满脸通红 |
[33:34] | gives you a stage on which to be control… | 终于有个舞台你们能掌控了… |
[33:36] | Now you’re just flinging labels at me, so stop it. | 现在是你在给我贴标签 别这样 |
[33:38] | You can’t control me… you don’t live here any more. | 你掌控不了我… 你都不住这了 |
[33:41] | I’m not trying to control you! I’m still here three days a week! | 我没想掌控你 而且我一周在这呆三天 |
[33:43] | Why don’t you sit down with us and eat? | 要不你坐下来和我们一起吃吧 |
[33:45] | You really want this to continue? | 你还想继续这个话题吗 |
[33:47] | Now, come on… let’s work out a menu for the dinner. | 过来坐… 咱们讨论下那天吃什么 |
[33:57] | Pavlova, Mum? | 奶油蛋饼怎么样 妈 |
[34:00] | Sure. I’d love to. | 行啊 我喜欢 |
[34:03] | OK. Good. | 就这个吧 |
[34:05] | Well, does he like seafood? | 他爱吃海鲜吗 |
[34:07] | I could do a paella. Have you seen my new paella dish? | 我可以做西班牙海鲜饭 你见过我这道新菜吗 |
[34:10] | Dad, I really don’t care, | 爸 我真的无所谓 |
[34:11] | I mean, I just really want you to like him. | 我就是想让你喜欢他 |
[34:14] | I think he’s quite anxious about being older than me. | 他对年纪比我大这事很焦虑 |
[34:19] | Don’t get all heavy. Handle yourself. | 所以你们别太严肃 控制下自己 |
[34:23] | You have to remember that people have free choice. | 要知道人都有自由选择的权利 |
[34:25] | – even your fricking daughter, OK? – How much older is he? | -包括你的疯闺女 -他大你多少 |
[34:28] | It’s not the old guys that you need to worry about, | 你们不用操心那些年纪大的 |
[34:30] | it’s the young boys who are raised on porn who only want anal. | 倒是该操心 那些看黄片长大 只知道操屁眼的小男孩 |
[34:34] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[34:35] | It’s true! | 这是事实 |
[34:36] | A lot of girls are still | 好多女孩还是处女 |
[34:37] | virgins cos they’ve only been fucked up the arse. | 就因为她们只肛交 |
[34:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | – OK, so let’s… – That’s a real thing. | -好吧 咱们… -我说的是事实 |
[34:44] | Let’s find out about Friday. | 还是继续说周五的事吧 |
[34:45] | Well, a lot of things are real. | 好多事都是真实存在的 |
[35:14] | Has to be a one-bedroom. | 要有个卧室 |
[35:16] | Could be a studio, but I definitely don’t want to share. | 可以是公寓 但我不和他人合住 |
[35:20] | It’s going to be a bit difficult at the moment. | 现在找这样的有点困难 |
[35:23] | – Doesn’t matter too much about the condition. – Hang on a sec. | -条件不好也没关系 -等会儿啊 |
[35:26] | I’ve got your key. | 我把你钥匙拿来了 |
[35:32] | You know Constable Hilmarson? | 你认识希尔玛森警员吧 |
[35:34] | There’s a vacant one-bedder in North Bondi. | 在北邦迪还有间空房 |
[35:37] | Tate probably left it a bit of mess | 塔特可能弄得有点乱 |
[35:39] | but it’s in a good location. | 但位置不错 |
[35:41] | What number? | 号码多少 |
[35:52] | You… You OK? | 你… 还好吗 |
[35:55] | There you go. | 给 |
[36:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[36:06] | Right. | 对 |
[36:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:47] | Mum, are there more actual candles? | 妈 还有蜡烛吗 |
[36:54] | – How about these? Hm? – Good, yep. Good. | -这些行吗 -可以 行的 |
[37:12] | Are they friends? What’s the relationship? | 他们是朋友 还是什么关系 |
[37:15] | Well, she stays there, so… | 她住他那儿 所以… |
[37:19] | They could be friends. | 他们可能是朋友啊 |
[37:22] | A tutor… He was a history professor, right? | 导师… 他以前是历史系教授吧 |
[37:25] | Yep. | 是 |
[37:32] | OK, family. | 好了 爸妈 |
[37:36] | – Not iceberg. Mum! It’s floppy. | -不要生菜球 妈 太鼓了 |
[37:39] | Come on, I haven’t finished it yet! | 得了 我还没做完呢 |
[37:41] | I’m using it like a bowl, like Chinese San Choy Bao. | 我准备把它做成碗 中式生菜包那样的 |
[37:45] | Dad, can I have 50 dollars? Now-ish? I said I’d pick him up. | 爸 我能要50块吗 就这会儿 我答应接他的 |
[37:49] | – He can’t get a taxi by himself? – I want to be with him. | -他不能自己打车来吗 -可我想和他一起啊 |
[37:53] | He hasn’t been here before. | 他又没来过这儿 |
[38:00] | Thanks, Da. | 谢了爸 |
[38:06] | What kind of guy is this? He can’t get a taxi? | 什么男人 他打不了车吗 |
[38:10] | So, your doctoral thesis had a long, long title, | 所以你博士论文的题目 很长 |
[38:14] | East Germany Post 1945 | 1945年东德邮政 |
[38:16] | And Its Integration Into The Communist Bloc? | 还融入了共产主义集团 |
[38:21] | No, it was… It was short. | 不 题目… 很短 |
[38:24] | I fell out with my supervisors at the Leipzig University– | 我和莱比锡大学的博导闹翻了 |
[38:28] | they didn’t like it. | 他们不喜欢 |
[38:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:32] | I think they couldn’t really handle the scope. | 我觉得他们在这个领域不是很在行 |
[38:36] | The scope? | 什么领域 |
[38:38] | What was it? I’m fascinated. | 到底是什么 我很好奇 |
[38:41] | The testimony of man. | 人之见证 |
[38:45] | What was your research tactic? | 你的研究策略是什么 |
[38:48] | There was none. | 没有策略 |
[38:50] | You live it. | 你就活在其中 |
[38:52] | But those guys, they are Communist caged budgies– | 但那帮人 是共产主义笼子里的鸟 |
[38:55] | they don’t know life! | 不懂生活 |
[38:59] | I even had a part B, you know, the destiny of man… | 我论文还有下部呢 你知道吗 男人的使命… |
[39:02] | Is to love a woman? | 就是爱上一个女人吗 |
[39:05] | No. Well, if you’re lucky, yes, but no. | 不是 不过 幸运的人可以 |
[39:08] | – That was not my part B. – What was it? Spill the beans. | -但不是我论文下半部 -那是什么 泄漏一下天机吧 |
[39:14] | The destiny of man is to enslave women. | 男人的使命是征服女人 |
[39:18] | – I was a feminist. – I still am. | -我本来是个女权主义者 -我现在也是 |
[39:22] | Julia went to the UK to study under Germaine Greer. | 茱莉亚曾在英国学习杰曼·格里尔的思想 |
[39:25] | Well, when I got there, Germaine had already left. She was… | 不过我去的时候 杰曼已经离开 她那时候 |
[39:29] | She was writing, but her influence was definitely there. | 在写作 但她的影响在那边还是很大的 |
[39:33] | I was very, very lucky. | 我非常非常幸运 |
[39:35] | I’d love it if you wanted to see some of it, Mary. | 你要是想读一些她的著作我来给你找 玛丽 |
[39:37] | – I mean, I’d be wi… – No. I hate feminism, Mum. It’s boring. | -我会… -不 我讨厌女权主义 妈 超无聊 |
[39:41] | – See what we’ve raised? – I like wearing make-up. | -看我们养的什么孩子 -我喜欢化妆 |
[39:43] | – Everyone at school does. – What about equal pay, Mary? | -学校里每一个人都喜欢 -那男女收入平等呢 玛丽 |
[39:46] | What equal pay? | 什么收入平等 |
[39:47] | I don’t work. I think it’s for older people. 35 and plus. | 我又不工作 感觉那是大人的事儿吧 35岁以上的 |
[39:51] | Germaine, she just wanted to shake her titties at the world, | 杰曼就是想对这世界晃晃她的奶子 |
[39:54] | and by middle age, these very same titties are getting droopy | 然后到了中年 奶子下垂 就没什么可晃的了 |
[39:58] | and nobody really wants to see them any more. | 也没人想再看了 |
[40:00] | Well, the same could be said about men and their penises. | 话是如此 但男人那儿不也一样 |
[40:05] | You see, this is how academia works. | 看到了吧 学术就是这么搞的 |
[40:08] | Sexual anatomy debating one another. | 用人体性器官辩论 |
[40:10] | It’s just a big wank, isn’t it? | 不登大雅之堂 对吗 |
[40:14] | Well, I taught revolutionary politics at high school | 我在高中教过革命政治 |
[40:17] | for 15 years until they dropped the subject, | 教了15年 直到他们不开这门课了 |
[40:20] | but you, you, Alexander, you’ve… well, you’ve lived it. | 但是你 亚历山大 你… 你活在当下 |
[40:23] | Let’s hear about it. I’m fascinated. | 给我们讲讲 我挺好奇的 |
[40:25] | Are you shaking your titties? | 你准备晃奶头了吗 |
[40:27] | I object to that. | 我拒绝 |
[40:28] | No, come on! | 不是吧 |
[40:30] | No, I do! I do! That’s sexist. | 是 我拒绝 真的 太性别歧视了 |
[40:34] | For revolution, my dear, you need a strong stomach. | 为了革命 亲爱的 你得有点心理承受能力 |
[40:37] | – The rule of the 100,000… – What 100,000?! | -十万人之定律… -什么十万人 |
[40:40] | Corpses, madam. | 死人 女士 |
[40:42] | 100,000 corpses. Nothing happens at less cost. | 十万死人 任何事情都需要付出代价 |
[40:46] | But don’t misunderstand me. As I said, I am a feminist. | 但别误会我 我说了 我是女权主义者 |
[40:52] | Your plate, baby? | 你的盘子 宝贝 |
[40:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:05] | Don’t flirt with him. He’s my friend. | 别撩他 他是我男朋友 |
[41:08] | Flirt?! I’m not flirting! | 什么撩 我没撩他啊 |
[41:10] | – No, you are. – I’m crying. | -你撩了 -我简直想哭 |
[41:13] | No, you are facing up to him. | 不 你直视他了 |
[41:15] | You are asking pointless questions, | 问一些没有意义的问题 |
[41:17] | – going on about how you went to university– I mean… | -不停讲你大学时候的事 -我… |
[41:19] | I’m just trying to survive. | 我只是想结束这段谈话啊 |
[41:21] | Oh, as am I trying to survive your endless need for attention. | 就像我想结束你没完没了地吸引别人注意吗 |
[41:25] | This is about me and my boyfriend. | 这顿饭的主角应该是我和我男朋友 |
[41:29] | So he is your boyfriend? | 所以他是你的男朋友 |
[41:31] | Oh, God! How old is he? | 天呐 他多大了啊 |
[41:34] | Yes, he is older, but unlike you and Dad, we love each other! | 是 他大了点 但和你跟我爸不一样 我们彼此相爱 |
[41:50] | So, how did you meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[41:52] | Gosh, we’ve known each | 我们小时候 |
[41:54] | – other since we were kids. – That’s cool. | -就认识了 -好厉害 |
[41:56] | Yeah, our parents had beach houses next to each other. | 我们父母的海景房是挨着的 |
[42:00] | – You know how it is. – Well, no, I don’t know how it is. | -你应该知道 -不 我不知道那是什么 |
[42:03] | My mother, she was a cleaner, you know? No money. | 我妈是清洁工 没钱 |
[42:05] | No seaside holidays for me. | 我没有海边度假的条件 |
[42:10] | OK. | 好吧 |
[42:13] | Did Mary tell you that | 玛丽告诉你 |
[42:14] | – we’re not still together? – I can feel it. | -我们不在一起了吗 -我看出来了 |
[42:18] | Your wife has the big balls of a new romance. | 你老婆有新欢 |
[42:24] | This is a little awkward… | 现在有点尴尬… |
[42:29] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[42:30] | I, came to ask the | 我是来 |
[42:32] | father for the daughter’s hand in marriage. | 请求一位父亲对女儿婚约的许可 |
[42:37] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[42:40] | – Yes. – She’s 17! | -是的 -她只有17岁 |
[42:43] | She’s still got another year after this of school! | 她今年上完学还有一年才毕业 |
[42:46] | Yeah, if she continues. | 是啊 如果她继续上的话 |
[42:50] | So what’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[42:52] | Shall we get dessert or are we taking a break? | 我们吃甜点还是休息一会儿 |
[42:57] | Alexander is asking for our permission to marry Mary. | 亚历山大问我们同不同意他娶玛丽 |
[43:01] | Why? | 为什么提这事 |
[43:03] | You can’t think why? | 你不知道吗 |
[43:08] | – Anyone can see she’s too young! – But then you don’t see me. | -人人都知道玛丽还小啊 -这你就不懂我了 |
[43:12] | You don’t know our love. | 你不了解我们的爱情 |
[43:13] | We are happy, and I want to be polite, but in one month’s time, | 我们很快乐 我也是出于礼貌问的你们 但再等一个月 |
[43:18] | she can legally marry, so we will be married. | 玛丽就到法定婚龄了 我们就能结婚了 |
[43:29] | Mary. Mary! | 玛丽 玛丽 |
[43:31] | Don’t talk– just dance. | 别讲话 跳舞就行 |
[43:35] | It’s a mistake. Don’t marry. | 你们在一起是个错误 别嫁给他 |
[43:48] | Puss, let’s go. We’re going to my bedroom. | 普斯 走走走 去我房间 |
[45:06] | I think it would be better if she was in the hospital. | 我觉得她在医院会更好些 |
[45:10] | I’m not answering that. | 这我无话可说 |
[45:12] | Izzie thinks she’s ill. | 伊兹觉得她病了 |
[45:14] | She said she could have bipolar, schizophrenia. | 她说玛丽是个双向精神分裂症患者 |
[45:16] | We know nothing about her birth mother. | 我们对她的生母一无所知 |
[45:19] | She could have been mentally ill. | 她可能是个精神病患者 |
[45:20] | Izzie, she’s hardly met Mary. | 伊兹 她几乎没见过玛丽 |
[45:22] | Izzie’s seen her! Remember when she was helping me to move out, | 伊兹见过她的 你还记得她帮我搬家不 |
[45:25] | you remember that performance? | 你还记得那个场面吗 |
[45:26] | She was angry, I was angry– you were leaving both of us! | 那时她很生气 我也生气 你抛弃了我们两个 |
[45:29] | What should I do with this? Should I chuck it? I don’t want it. | 这蛋糕怎么处理 扔了吗 我不想要了 |
[45:33] | – Give it to me. – You want it? | -给我吧 -你想吃吗 |
[45:41] | Hi, honey. | 你好啊 甜心 |
[45:45] | It’s rough. | 这里一团糟 |
[45:46] | – You go. You’d better get a taxi. – I haven’t drunk anything! | -你走吧 最好打的去 -我还没喝酒呢 |
[45:50] | Izzy, I’ll see you in five. | 伊奇 五分钟后见 |
[45:58] | I know you blame me. | 我知道你怪我 |
[46:03] | I just wish you would say it. | 我只希望你能说出来 |
[46:07] | It’s in the fricking air. It’s bloody unhealthy! | 现在这种气氛 真他妈郁闷 |
[46:11] | – I-I don’t blame you. We’ve got a situation… – Yes! | -我不怪你 当时情况特殊… -是吗 |
[46:15] | – And I-I just want to deal with it. – Yeah, we sure do. | -我就想把事情解决 -我们都想 |
[46:18] | What’s happened to our baby, hm? What’s happened to her? | 那我们宝贝怎么办 她又做错什么了 |
[46:23] | I honestly think she would | 我真觉得她会杀了我 |
[46:24] | kill me if I got in her way. She’d kill me. | 我没顺着她 她会杀了我的 |
[46:27] | She’s a kid. She’s confused. That is normal. We just need to… | 玛丽只是个孩子 她很迷茫 很正常 我们只需要… |
[46:30] | – It’s not normal. – Can you stop? | -这不正常 -你不能消停会吗 |
[46:32] | I’m not going to stop! Don’t tell me to stop! | 我不会消停的 别跟我说我消停 |
[46:37] | – Sh!! – I’ve lost my daughter! | -嘘 -我女儿被抢走了 |
[46:41] | I’ve lost her to a disgusting… | 被那个恶心的… |
[46:43] | Julia, for God’s sake, shut up! | 茱莉亚 我的天 闭嘴好不 |
[46:44] | …pig! | 臭猪抢走了 |
[46:46] | I’m not going to shut up, because it’s true. | 我不闭嘴 我讲的是事实 |
[46:49] | He’s an utter fraud and a lowlife. | 他就是个大骗子 小瘪三 |
[46:51] | Destiny of man! | 还男人的使命 |
[46:53] | Oh, my God! | 妈呀 |
[46:54] | Come on, it’s pathetic! | 得了吧 真可悲 |
[46:58] | I don’t even believe he was a professor. | 我才不信他原来是教授 |
[47:00] | He was a junior professor. | 他以前是初级教授 |
[47:02] | I’d be surprised if he had a degree. | 说他有学位证我都不信 |
[47:05] | I am not letting this marriage happen. Did you hear me? | 我不准玛丽嫁给他 你听清没有 |
[47:11] | Not letting it happen. | 绝对不行 |
[47:29] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[47:33] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[47:39] | Julia had to go home. | 茱莉亚回家了 |
[47:42] | Do you want dessert? | 你们想吃甜点吗 |
[47:44] | What’s her problem? | 她什么毛病 |
[47:48] | You want them in here, or… | 是去屋里吃 还是… |
[47:50] | – Yeah. Puss is sleeping. Thanks, Dad. – OK. | -都给我吧 普斯睡着了 谢谢爸 -好吧 |
[48:11] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[48:13] | Alexander? | 亚历山大 |
[48:17] | It’s good to meet him. | 和他见面还不错 |
[48:20] | He is amazing. | 他很棒 |
[48:22] | I don’t really feel like you’ve seen him yet. I mean… | 我感觉你还没真正见过他 因为… |
[48:27] | You should hear him talk about Dostoyevsky. | 你应该听他讲托斯妥耶夫斯基 |
[48:31] | I mean, other people talk about reading, but he actually has. | 就是 其他人会讲读过的东西 但他仿佛与生俱来 |
[48:34] | He can quote whole passages off by heart. | 他不用看书就能全篇引用 |
[48:40] | – Do you like him, Dad? – The point is, baby, do you? | -你喜欢他吗 爸 -重点是 宝贝 你喜欢他吗 |
[48:45] | Do I like him? | 我喜欢他吗 |
[48:47] | Yeah, I love him! | 我爱他 |
[49:25] | Hey, can you let me in? | 我能进去吗 |
[49:29] | Do you need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[49:37] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吧 |
[49:38] | Yes. | 还好 |
[49:40] | I live opposite. | 我住对门 |
[49:48] | I would have appreciated knowing that. | 怎么不早点告诉我 |
[49:50] | Well, a few cops live here. | 还有几个警察也住这 |
[49:51] | It’s an affordable housing block. | 这一片的房租还算便宜 |
[49:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[49:56] | I don’t want you telling | 我不希望你去外面说 |
[49:57] | people I scream in my sleep. – Of course. | 我睡觉的时候尖叫 -当然不会 |
[50:03] | You want a cup of tea? | 想喝茶吗 |
[50:10] | Come in. This is Captain Miranda. | 请进 我是米兰达队长 |
[50:16] | We are travelling at light speed times three. ETA 2300 hours! | 我们正以超光速三倍的速度行驶 预计到达时间是2300小时后 |
[50:33] | It’s good. | 还不错 |
[50:36] | Yeah, my gay friends think I look like a transvestite rocket man! | 我的gay蜜觉得我像个有异装癖的火箭人 |
[50:41] | It helps me to relax. | 这种游戏帮我放松 |
[50:45] | Are we the same age? | 我们一样大吗 |
[50:47] | I don’t know. How old are you? | 不知道 你多大了 |
[50:50] | 35 35. | |
[50:53] | – Can you hear the tick tick tick? – Hm, can’t hear a thing. | -你可以听见钟的滴答声不 -听不见 |
[50:58] | – Must be something wrong with my ears. – Yeah, you don’t care. | -可能我耳朵有问题 -反正你无所谓 |
[51:02] | – Have you got a guy in New Zealand? – Why? What did you hear? | -你在新西兰有男人吗 -为什么这么问 你从哪听来的 |
[51:07] | Nothing, just that you’re | 没有 只是看你单身 |
[51:09] | a loner and you don’t date. Good for you. | 也没有约会 挺好的 |
[52:30] | He’s asked for a face-to-face. | 他要求和你面谈 |
[52:32] | They’ve agreed on mediation, | 他们已经同意调解了 |
[52:35] | which is what he wants. | 这也是他想要的 |
[52:38] | Apparently, he doesn’t want to see you suspended. | 他肯定不希望你被停职 |
[52:42] | He’s after closure. | |
[52:45] | This is a win. | 这有好处 |
[52:50] | ‘Stand by, all cars. We have a report from Bondi Beach. | ‘全部人员 集体待命 邦迪海滩 |
[52:54] | There’s a suitcase washed up. | 一旅行箱被冲上岸 |
[52:56] | There’s black human hair coming from the inside.’ | 箱外有黑色头发露出’ |
[52:59] | I can go. | 我可以去现场 |
[53:00] | Help me and agree to a meeting? | 那就帮我个忙 同意见他吧 |
[53:05] | – Take Hilmarson. – No– she’ll slow me down. | -带上希尔玛森 -别 她会拖我进度的 |
[53:08] | Hey, she needs a mentor. | 她需要指导 |
[53:10] | Adrian, I’m not a teacher. | 艾德里安 我不是老师 |
[53:11] | – Give me someone else. – Take Miranda, OK? | -换个人吧 -那米兰达行吗 |
[53:14] | She’d take a bullet for you. OK? | 她可以帮你挡子弹 好不好 |
[53:16] | – Sarge, Sandy and I are good for this. – Have you got ears? | -长官 桑迪和我都擅长此类案件 -你没听到我说的话吗 |
[53:19] | – You didn’t just hear that? – You, you’re with me. | -没听见吗 -你 跟我走 |
[53:48] | Have you seen a body before? | 你原来见过尸体没 |
[53:51] | No. | 没见过 |
[53:54] | Hope you haven’t had your breakfast. | 希望你还没吃早餐 |
[54:14] | God– her eye’s open! | 老天 她还睁着眼 |
[54:17] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[54:19] | Want to tell me what you saw? | 告诉我你看到了什么好吗 |