时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’ve only been back two weeks, but I’ve started work | 我回来才两周 可我已经开始工作了 |
[00:03] | and I really think that’s going to stabilise me. | 工作能帮我平复情绪 |
[00:05] | – I heard you were getting married. – Cinnamon is gone in the night. | -我听说你那时快结婚了 -辛纳蒙昨晚走了 |
[00:08] | She’s unhappy. | 她心情不好 |
[00:10] | It’s best she goes home. | 该回家休息一下 |
[00:11] | – You didn’t see Cinnamon? – She’s not there, she’s gone. | -你没看到辛纳蒙吗 -她不在 她走了 |
[00:14] | “Dear Robin Griffin, birth mum, you gave me the gift of life. | “亲爱的罗宾·格里芬 我的生母 你给了我生命 |
[00:18] | Thank you for having me.” | 感谢您生下我” |
[00:19] | What’s happened to our baby? | 她现在怎么会这样 |
[00:21] | If I’d got in her way, she’d kill me. | 我若不顺着她 她恨不得杀了我 |
[00:23] | Alexander is asking for our permission to marry Mary. | 亚历山大问我们 同不同意他娶玛丽 |
[00:26] | Hello, darling. You want to tell me what you saw? | 你好 亲爱的 告诉我你看到了什么好吗 |
[02:17] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[02:20] | To me? | 跟我吗 |
[02:24] | Do you want to get married? | 你想结婚吗 |
[02:26] | To you? | 跟你吗 |
[02:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:31] | Marriage seems to just fuck things up. | 婚姻好像坟墓 |
[02:34] | People are not so honest. | 两人不再坦诚相对 |
[02:37] | Well, I’m telling you, aren’t I? | 我就在跟你坦白啊 |
[02:40] | That’s honest. | 诚实吧 |
[02:42] | Yes, but who are you marrying? | 你要跟谁结婚啊 |
[02:46] | – A girl. – A girl… | -一个姑娘 -一个姑娘… |
[02:50] | Who I’ve known… | 我认识的… |
[02:54] | Since I was a boy. | 打小就认识 |
[03:20] | No, no. | 不用你接 |
[03:21] | Just relax, we’ll get it. | 放轻松 有我们呢 |
[03:23] | I will. | 我接吧 |
[03:24] | It’s probably the beer. Will you tell them where we are? | 可能是送啤酒的 告诉他们这地方在哪 |
[03:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:34] | Johnno? | 乔诺 |
[03:36] | Do I look like Hansel in these socks? | 我穿这袜子像不像汉赛尔[童话角色] |
[03:37] | Can you walk any faster? | 你能走快点吗 |
[03:39] | – No, not really, the bag is heavy. – Then leave it. – Leave it? | -有点难 袋子太沉了 -那就扔了 -扔了 |
[03:42] | – Yeah, just dump it. I have to be somewhere. – What about the plastic? | -扔了吧 我这会儿要赶路 -那塑料呢 |
[03:45] | Fuck it, I’ll get it later, run. | 靠 先放着 回头再拿 快跑 |
[03:46] | – Can you run? – I’ll try. | -你能跑吗 -我尽力 |
[03:56] | Johnno. | 乔诺 |
[03:58] | Johnno! | 乔诺 |
[04:19] | – Who’s all this? – I’m his drug and alcohol counsellor. | -这都是谁 -我是他的药物和酒精顾问 |
[04:22] | This is his lawyer and his sister, and… | 这是他的律师和妹妹… |
[04:25] | – Five minutes, you know the drill. – Yeah. – Five. – Yeah, I heard you. | -五分钟 你知道规矩 -好的 -五分钟 -我知道了 |
[04:33] | Start the ceremony. | 开始仪式吧 |
[04:35] | Shall we wait for your fiance to dress? | 用等他穿戴好吗 |
[04:38] | No. | 不用 |
[04:39] | Just begin. | 开始吧 |
[04:43] | We are here today to witness and celebrate the marriage | 今日我们齐聚这里 共同见证一对新人的婚礼 |
[04:49] | and love vows of Jonathan Brian Mitcham | 乔纳森·布莱恩·米查姆 |
[04:52] | and Robin Elizabeth Griffin. | 和罗宾·伊丽莎白·格里芬 |
[04:55] | Cut to the vows. | 别说誓词了 |
[04:57] | Four minutes! | 四分钟 |
[05:01] | Robin and Johnno have decided to avow themselves to each other… | 罗宾和乔诺决定与对方共结连理… |
[05:05] | – Who’s she? – What? | -她是谁 -什么 |
[05:07] | -And that is a good thing for them… -The girl in your cell. | -这是共属二人的美好时刻… -你牢房里那姑娘 |
[05:12] | …for the community and for the universe. | …也共属社会与全世界 |
[05:14] | Hitch-hiker. | 路边卖的 |
[05:16] | I don’t know. | 我不认识她 |
[05:17] | Robin, it’s just a bit of leaf, nothing. | 罗宾 我们就一起抽了点大麻 |
[05:20] | No street value. | 不是黑市买的 |
[05:21] | It’s legal in America. | 这在美国都合法 |
[05:26] | – Robin… – And man and woman of the feminine and the masculine… | -罗宾… -男人与女人 男性与女性… |
[05:35] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[05:42] | Wait, who’s this? | 等会儿 她是谁 |
[05:43] | – What? You… – Who’s this whore? | -什么 你… -这小婊子是谁 |
[05:46] | – …slack prick! – Jonathan, you’re a show pony! What the fuck?! | -…这个下三滥 -乔纳森 你真丢人 搞什么鬼 |
[05:50] | – Slut face! – You, miss piggy, in your fucking pigtails! | -一副婊样 -贱猪 还梳俩猪辫 |
[05:54] | We’ll be waiting for you, miss! | 等着瞧 小妞 |
[05:57] | Soft-cock Mitcham! | 老二乱插的米查姆 |
[06:25] | Eat something. | 吃点东西 |
[06:40] | I have to go. | 我要离开这 |
[06:42] | I have to work, I have to… | 我要去工作 我要… |
[06:45] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[06:48] | We hate our boyfriends, too. | 我们也恨自己男朋友 |
[06:50] | – He could be out on Monday. – I’d say sooner. | -他可能周一就出来了 -可能更快 |
[06:52] | There’s no way they’ll hold him, not for leaf. | 不会让他蹲太久 抽个大麻而已 |
[06:56] | It’s a good thing you didn’t have his kid. | 还好你没怀他的种 |
[07:03] | – Three. – Yeah. | -三个月了 -是啊 |
[07:06] | Nature telling you something? | 直觉想过怎么办吗 |
[07:11] | I have to go. | 我要离开这 |
[07:40] | – Johnno’s not even family. – He’s not family? | -乔诺算不上家人 -他不是吗 |
[07:44] | Not even our family. No DNA. His fucking mother cheated on Matt. | 他算不上 我们没有血缘关系 他妈背着马特出轨了 |
[07:47] | – Yeah, poor fucking Matt. – Johnno’s mum was disloyal, he’s disloyal. | -可怜的马特 -乔诺他妈出轨了 他也出轨了 |
[07:51] | It’s bad blood. | 这是遗传 |
[07:52] | He’s disloyal, it’s his blood! | 出轨乔诺 骨子里的病 |
[07:54] | We shall leave her! | 忘了这场婚礼吧 |
[07:54] | No blood, no loyalty! | 没血缘 无忠诚 |
[08:00] | Keep going. Ok, yeah, yeah. | 往前开 再来点 行了 |
[08:03] | Yeah, what do you reckon? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:51] | Homicide. | 谋杀 |
[08:55] | Do you think they’re going to let us run this case? | 他们会让咱们管这案子吗 |
[08:57] | If the victim is low visibility. | 受害人辨别度低的话就行 |
[09:03] | What have you got, badge? | 有什么发现吗 |
[09:05] | It’s not pretty, mate. | 场面不太好看 朋友 |
[09:12] | Fucking hell. | 真恶心 |
[09:13] | Asian female. | 亚裔女性 |
[09:16] | Any missing persons triggered? | 有上报失踪人口的吗 |
[09:17] | No, no-one reporting missing. | 没有此类上报 |
[09:19] | Ok, I’ve got some calls to make. | 我去打个电话 |
[09:23] | You ladies want to run this case? | 你们想管这案子吗 |
[09:25] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[09:27] | You go with the government contractor and the body? | 你和政府承建商协商了吗 尸体怎么办 |
[09:28] | To the morgue, yes. | 准备送去尸检了 |
[09:32] | Oi! Fetch my jacket, would you? | 你 去帮我拿下外套 |
[09:36] | No, she can’t. | 她不能去 |
[09:38] | What? What’s your problem? | 有问题吗 |
[09:40] | Respectfully, it’s not her job. | 这不是她的工作 |
[09:44] | – Do I get the jacket? – Yes, please, I’m getting cold. | -到底拿不拿外套啊 -拿 冻死我了 |
[09:52] | You single? | 你单身吧 |
[09:54] | Make it look like we’re discussing the case. | 假装咱们在谈案子 |
[09:56] | – You’re new here. Are you single? – That’s irrelevant. | -你是新来的 单身吗 -这跟本案无关吧 |
[09:59] | Yeah, but are you single? | 你是不是单身啊 |
[10:03] | It’s personal. | 这是隐私 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I’m trying to be personal. | 我就想跟你谈隐私 |
[10:07] | Yeah. Thatta girl. | 真乖 |
[10:10] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[10:14] | – Look, if this blows up… – Yeah, I know. You’ll take it back. | -如果这事曝光了… -我懂 你会接管 |
[10:17] | – There you go, sweetheart. – Thanks, girlfriend. | -给你 甜心 -谢了女票 |
[10:20] | See, that’s how easy it is. | 拿个衣服很简单 |
[10:24] | Be in touch. | 随时联系 |
[10:31] | Now, what are you doing back here? | 你怎么又回来了 |
[10:34] | I thought we’d got rid of you. When was it? Four, five years ago? | 我还以为已经把你甩了 多久了 四五年了吧 |
[10:39] | Put that gown on, keep the whiff out of your clothes. | 穿上防护服 让死亡的气息离衣服远点 |
[10:44] | You know, if I’d have had a bigger penis, | 如果我的屌够大 |
[10:46] | I would’ve tried to marry you. | 就把你娶回家了 |
[10:48] | Thank you, Ray. | 谢谢 雷 |
[10:50] | I don’t want to get married. | 我不想结婚 |
[10:53] | I was trying to solicit sympathy. I just want you to look at me. | 我只是故意说那么可怜 想让你看我一下 |
[10:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | You’re sad. | 你好丧 |
[11:05] | I was sad… till I turned 50. | 我到50岁… 才变得丧 |
[11:08] | What happened at 50? | 50岁时怎么了 |
[11:10] | Changed partners. | 换伴儿了 |
[11:13] | He’s a guy. | 他是个男人 |
[11:15] | You didn’t flinch. | 你没有被吓到 |
[11:17] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[11:19] | I don’t think I’m gay. I’m just a lover. Come on. | 我不觉得自己是同性恋 谈场恋爱而已 过来吧 |
[11:21] | Let’s check out China girl. | 来解剖中国女孩 |
[11:26] | That’s temporary until you come up with an ID. | 找到身份证明前暂时这么叫 |
[11:35] | Should you be taking photographs? | 你可以拍照了 |
[11:40] | So… China girl. | 好… 中国女孩 |
[11:46] | – You sure she’s Asian? – Well, it’s really just the hair texture. | -你确定她是亚洲人吗 -看发质像 |
[11:50] | The body’s been in the water a long time, and by the looks | 尸体在水里泡太久了 |
[11:53] | of the facial damage, she’s been dropped in from a height. | 从面部损伤判断 她应该被人从高处抛下 |
[11:56] | There’s really too much swelling and discolouration to be sure. | 尸体严重肿胀 皮肤变色 尸斑明显 |
[12:00] | – Is that on? – Yes. | -开始录了吗 -开始了 |
[12:04] | We have… female. | 死者为… 女性 |
[12:05] | Asian hair-type… length, 57cm approximately. | 亚洲人发质… 长度约57公分 |
[12:11] | Age, by skin texture and teeth, early 20s. | 从皮肤和牙齿看 年龄在20出头 |
[12:16] | We have a visitor. | 有人来了 |
[12:19] | Hi. Adrian Butler, my superintendent, | 大家好 艾德里安·巴特勒警司 |
[12:21] | sent me to watch for experience. | 让我来观摩学习 |
[12:24] | I’m police constable Miranda Hilmarson. | 我是米兰达·希尔玛森警员 |
[12:26] | – I hope that’s ok. – That’s fine. | -希望不会打扰你们 -没事 |
[12:28] | Have you signed in? We like that sort of thing around here. | 你登记了吗 这里要按规矩办事 |
[12:32] | That face is in very bad shape. | 脸已经严重变形 |
[12:36] | Will you make a police identikit using this face? | 能在此基础上做面部复原吗 |
[12:38] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得不太可能 |
[12:42] | Now, possible cause of death… Strangulation. | 推测死因… 窒息死亡 |
[12:45] | See the bruising, there? | 看到淤青了吗 |
[12:50] | Could be a gasper. | 像性玩具弄的 |
[12:52] | Erotic asphyxiation? | 窒息式性爱吗 |
[12:54] | It’s not very common in women. | 很少女人愿意这样 |
[12:57] | True. | 的确 |
[13:04] | Scalpel, Bernard. | 伯纳德 给我手术刀 |
[13:07] | Adrian didn’t say you were coming. | 艾德里安没说你要来 |
[13:10] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | He wants me to shadow you. | 是他让我跟着你 |
[13:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:16] | – I can go. – It’s ok. Just… he really should have told me, that’s all. | -我可以走 -没关系 只是… 他应该先告诉我 |
[13:21] | I’ll let him know that. | 我会转告他 |
[13:23] | – No, I’ll tell him. – Got something here. | -不用了 我自己说 -有发现 |
[13:28] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[13:36] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[13:41] | He’s very well-preserved. | 胎儿完好 |
[13:43] | That’ll be all the salt water. | 多亏了海水 |
[13:45] | 17, 20 weeks’ gestation. | 孕期17到20周左右 |
[13:53] | – So… Make it a double murder. – Should do. | -这样的话… 就是双重谋杀了 -没错 |
[13:58] | – How long will it take to get DNA on the baby? – Two, three days. | -给婴儿做DNA要多久 -2到3天 |
[14:01] | I’ll push it. | 我会尽快 |
[14:03] | What will you do with it after? | 做完后你打算怎么办 |
[14:04] | Technically, it’s still a foetus, so I will sew him back in, | 理论上讲 这还只是一个胚胎 我会把他送回 |
[14:09] | nice and neat, where he belongs. | 一个整洁舒适的地方 |
[14:13] | Yeah. Barbecue Tuesday. | 星期二烧烤日 |
[14:17] | Fancy a steak? | 来块烤牛排吗 |
[14:20] | Across the road. Just the two of us. | 就在马路对面 只有我们俩 |
[14:21] | Ray, I’m working on a case. It’s at a vital stage. | 雷 我在办案 现在是关键时期 |
[14:25] | 15 minutes. | 就15分钟 |
[14:27] | – Another time, I promise. – Well, I tried. Remember that. | -下次吧 我保证 -好吧 至少我尽力了 |
[14:33] | Tried what? | 尽力做什么 |
[14:35] | Honestly, angel, you are enlivened by dead matter. | 说实话 你应该活跃一点 |
[14:40] | Ok, ray. | 雷 |
[14:42] | I’ve got a case. | 我在办案 |
[14:44] | – And I care what happened. – I care. | -我很在意这个案子 -我也是 |
[14:46] | I don’t take the corpse home with me. | 但我不会把公事带回家 |
[14:49] | Who are your loved ones, Robbie? | 你恋人呢 罗比 |
[14:52] | What is going on? | 大家都怎么了 |
[14:54] | Am I bleeding from the nose, or blood coming out of my ears? | 我是鼻子流血了还是耳朵流血了 |
[14:57] | – What’s the matter? – You need someone in this business. Too tough. | -怎么这么多问题 -你要找个人一起 干这行一个人太难了 |
[15:03] | Where’s your loved one? | 你恋人在哪儿 |
[15:05] | Lying. Promising. Fucking up. | 在撒谎 在吹牛 在乱搞 |
[15:10] | I’m all alone, ok? | 我就一个人 行了吗 |
[15:12] | Believe it or not, I’m happy. | 不管你信不信 我过得很好 |
[15:52] | Hey, Robbie. | 嗨 罗比 |
[15:54] | What happened at the morgue? | 停尸房怎么回事 |
[15:55] | – He started the autopsy, and we… – No, no, no. I mean with hilmarson. | -解剖的时候 我们… -不 我是说希尔玛森 |
[16:00] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[16:02] | I gather differently. | 我听说有 |
[16:04] | I think I’m probably better off working on my own. | 我觉得我一个人工作效率会更高 |
[16:07] | No, you’re not. | 不 不是 |
[16:10] | What’s wrong with her? | 她哪里做得不好 |
[16:11] | She’s got ideas about me, like she’s a fan or something. | 她对我有想法 好像很崇拜我一样 |
[16:16] | Well, give her a week, you’ll cure her of that. | 再过一周她就不会这样了 |
[16:19] | – Bev, could you get constable hilmarson in here? – Yep. | -贝弗 帮我叫下希尔玛森警员 -好的 |
[16:22] | You know no-one else will team up with you two. | 其他人不愿意和你们组队 |
[16:24] | You’re the leftovers, so, you know, just get on with it. | 你们被大家孤立了 所以你只能和她一起 |
[16:29] | Constable. | 警员 |
[16:30] | Detective senior constable Griffin. | 这是高级警员格里芬警探 |
[16:33] | Don’t let her go anywhere without you. | 你要一直跟着她 |
[16:35] | Pretty basic stuff. | 这是你的基本工作 |
[16:37] | There’s been a complication. | 案件有些复杂 |
[16:41] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[16:42] | The pathologist delivered the baby when I was there. | 我看着法医把婴儿拿出来 |
[16:45] | 17 weeks, he thought. | 大概有17周 |
[16:47] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[16:51] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[16:57] | Everything’s going to forensics. ISPR and DAL. | 我们要尽快取证 联系国际公关服务部 访问数据库 |
[17:01] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:02] | Can you check on your buddy, yeah? | 先去看看你的人 好吗 |
[17:08] | It’s driving me out of my fucking mind. | 我快疯了 |
[17:11] | I can’t sleep at night. | 晚上都睡不着觉 |
[17:15] | I’m going to have to call you back. | 我等下打给你 |
[17:17] | Yeah. Ok. Thank you. Bye. | 嗯 谢谢 拜拜 |
[17:21] | Everything ok? | 你还好吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, I’m feeling a bit fragile. | 还好 就是有点难受 |
[17:29] | You know, it’s hor… it’s hormones. | 是荷… 荷尔蒙的原因 |
[17:32] | What kind of hormones? | 哪种荷尔蒙 |
[17:36] | Baby hormones. | 妊娠期 |
[17:38] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[17:40] | 18 weeks. The same as the victim’s, and it caught me off-guard. | 18周 和受害者差不多 意外怀孕 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:48] | You’ll want to give that up. | 你该把那个戒了 |
[17:50] | What? | 什么 |
[17:54] | Yeah. Yes. | 哦 对 |
[17:56] | Anyway, the homicide detectives are here. | 凶案组警探来了 |
[17:59] | Ok. I’ll be right up. | 好 我马上就来 |
[18:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:08] | So, there’s a bit of a theory that Carson and I have been discussing. | 卡森和我在讨论一个问题 |
[18:12] | We think that women want their man to be a calm point, | 我们认为女人都希望她们男人软一点 |
[18:15] | – so they can spin out emotionally and go chaotic. – That’s right. | -这样她们就能无理取闹然后出去乱搞 -对 |
[18:19] | And when they circle back in, they want to see their man cry. | 等她们玩够了回来 还想看男人们痛哭流涕 |
[18:22] | Can you turn the screen on? | 可以把电视打开吗 |
[18:26] | Ironically, we think that’s when the men actually go underground, | 讽刺的是 这时候男人们就开始悄悄乱来了 |
[18:29] | and they get cunning. | 真狡猾 |
[18:31] | You know… porn, affairs, prostitutes. | 比如说… 看黄片 搞外遇 嫖娼 |
[18:33] | Interesting theory. Is that what happened to you? | 有趣 这是你个人经历吗 |
[18:36] | No, I haven’t cried in seven years. | 不是 我七年没哭过了 |
[18:38] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[18:41] | Boss. | 老大 |
[18:42] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[18:43] | So, Robin, you lead off and tell us where we are. | 罗宾 你先开始 告诉我们现在的情况 |
[18:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[18:47] | We’re calling this a murder case, | 我们认为这是一桩谋杀案 |
[18:48] | because circumstances indicate that’s a high probability. | 因为情况表明很可能是谋杀 |
[18:51] | – There’s also the death of the foetus. – That’s not murder. | -同时涉及到胎儿死亡 -胎儿死亡不是谋杀 |
[18:54] | I mean, it should be, but then, the baby has to be born, | 谋杀得孩子出生了才算 |
[18:58] | “a person in being”. | “实际存在的人” |
[18:59] | We have a serious problem with identification. | 现在身份鉴定是个难题 |
[19:02] | The face is very damaged, | 面部被毁 |
[19:04] | even beyond computer reconstruction imaging. | 电脑图片重建也无计可施 |
[19:07] | And nobody’s registered a missing Asian female in the last ten days. | 过去十天也没有亚裔女性失踪报案 |
[19:11] | We went beyond that to 30 days… Still nothing. | 时间延至30天… 仍一无所获 |
[19:13] | So, not likely to be an Asian Australian, then. | 那就不可能是澳大利亚亚裔 |
[19:16] | What about the DNA? | DNA呢 |
[19:17] | DNA and fingerprints have been taken and run against our files. | DNA和指纹均与数据库对比过 |
[19:20] | No match. | 没有匹配 |
[19:21] | Immigration came up with nothing, which means that either | 移民局那边也没有结果 |
[19:24] | she’s Australian or she’s come in under a false passport. | 说明她要么是澳大利亚人 要么用的假护照 |
[19:27] | – We check the suitcase? – What for? A travel tag? | -查行李箱了吗 -有什么可查的 旅行标签吗 |
[19:30] | They can be that stupid. | 那帮傻子干得出来 |
[19:32] | My guess… Asian student working in the sex industry. It’s a loophole. | 我猜测… 亚裔学生从事性工作 这方面监管漏洞百出 |
[19:36] | They finance their studies by working in brothels, | 他们在妓院赚钱支付学费 |
[19:39] | ministering to creeps. | 伺候猥琐男 |
[19:41] | Hey, steady on…! | 嘿 别说了 |
[19:42] | – 2%, maybe. – That’s 2,000, boss. | -2%吧 -那就是2000 头儿 |
[19:45] | I mean, you go to these colleges, there’s no-one there. | 你去大学看 根本没人 |
[19:48] | They never intended to go to school. | 他们根本不是要去求学 |
[19:50] | Yes, it’s a high likelihood. | 是 非常可能 |
[19:53] | But what we have here is a crime of passion. | 这是一桩激情犯罪 |
[19:56] | She’s from a poor family in Thailand, doesn’t know anyone, | 她来自泰国一个贫困家庭 举目无亲 |
[19:59] | can’t speak the language. | 言语不通 |
[20:01] | Hoping to make some money to send back to her family. | 想赚钱寄回家 |
[20:04] | She probably arrived on a brothel subsidy with a big debt. | 她沦落妓院可能是债务缠身 |
[20:07] | She’s had unprotected sex and got herself pregnant. | 发生无保护性关系 怀了孕 |
[20:10] | Some kind of crazy relationship with a customer or a pimp. | 与客户或皮条客存在不当关系 |
[20:16] | Course, the facts give us a lot less than that. | 当然 目前掌握的事实没有这么丰富 |
[20:18] | Yeah. Nothing. | 嗯 没有 |
[20:20] | No. No, no. Not nothing. | 不是完全没有 |
[20:22] | We have the foetus. | 我们有胎儿 |
[20:24] | A paternal link can be established. | 胎儿与生父已建立生理连接 |
[20:26] | It’s never been done, but technically, | 从未这么做过 但是技术上 |
[20:28] | if we’re holding the father’s DNA on our system, we’ve got a lead. | 如果我们系统有父亲的DNA 案子将有所突破 |
[21:00] | 亲爱的玛丽及其父母 虽然我从你出生起就没见过你… 但我经常想起你 好奇你长什么样 | |
[22:47] | What can I get you? | 请问需要点什么 |
[22:48] | Can I just get a glass of water with some lemon in it, please? | 一杯柠檬水 谢谢 |
[22:50] | – I’ll grab a cappuccino, thanks. – Can I just get a water without lemon? | -一杯卡布奇诺 -一杯白水 |
[22:54] | – Yeah, just waters for everyone, thanks. – Ok. All right. – Cheers. | -大家都白水吧 谢谢 -好的 -干杯 |
[23:01] | – She keeps coming up to you. It has to be a sign. – It’s like a neon sign. | -她总来看你 是在暗示你吧 -简直是明示 |
[23:06] | She’s over here because she’s a waitress. | 她过来是因为她是服务生 |
[23:07] | She gets paid to come visit us. | 她过来招呼我们是拿钱的 |
[23:09] | Right? If you really want to hit on her, | 你想泡她的话 |
[23:11] | what you’ve got to do is you go over to her. | 得主动过去找她 |
[23:16] | …how would that look? | …那什么场面 |
[23:18] | – Want to see? – Yeah. | -想看吗 -嗯 |
[23:26] | Is he… actually going to do this? | 他真的… 过去了吗 |
[23:30] | The continuing adventures of the fuck wizard. | 傻缺冒险之旅 |
[23:34] | She’s smiling. | 她笑了 |
[23:35] | “Get away from me” smiling, or is it “smiling” smiling? | “你滚开”的笑 还是调情那种 |
[23:37] | I think it’s smiling like, I think… Here it comes. | 我觉得是… 他回来了 |
[23:40] | – And the conqueror returns… – Pickles, boys. | -征服者凯旋… -腌黄瓜 同志们 |
[23:44] | …with a small tub of gherkins. | …带着一罐黄瓜 |
[23:47] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[23:48] | She likes vietnamese food. | 她喜欢越南菜 |
[23:50] | So, you didn’t ask her out? | 你没约她出去吗 |
[23:53] | No, I gave her a bit of masculine bravado, | 没 我给她撒了一点阳刚雨露 |
[23:55] | and she’s kind of still thinking about it. | 她还在回味 |
[23:57] | So, you just bought some pickles? | 所以你就买了点黄瓜 |
[23:59] | No, what I did was transcended the friend zone, mate. | 不是 我做的事超越朋友范围了 好吗 |
[24:01] | No coins, just talk about adult stuff. “Hey, you look cute. | 不花钱 单纯聊点成人话题 “嗨 你真可爱” |
[24:05] | What’s up?” “This guy’s giving me attention. | 她会想 “他在注意我 |
[24:08] | I can feel the pheromones burning. Real hot stuff.” | 我的荷尔蒙在燃烧 欲火焚身” |
[24:10] | The problem is, Nathan, that you actually can’t | 重点是 内森 你根本不会约女孩 |
[24:12] | – ask a real girl out, can you? – What? | -我没说错吧 -什么 |
[24:15] | Your problem is you’re a little bore-girl. | 你就是个无聊的小娘们 |
[24:17] | You bore chicks to death, right? | 总把小妞无聊死 |
[24:19] | Probably like that chick found dead at Bondi. | 就跟邦迪发现的死人一样 |
[24:21] | One of your bore victims, mate. | 被你无聊致死的受害者 |
[24:23] | – Which one? – Death by boredom. – What are you talking about? | -哪个 -无聊死的 -你说什么 |
[24:26] | Don’t you watch the news? Come on, get it up. It’s been everywhere. | 你不看新闻吗 我去 给他看看 到处都是这消息 |
[24:29] | That’s probably your GFE, mate. | 估计就是你的小女友 |
[24:31] | Have a look. | 看 |
[24:32] | She’s in, like, a bag or something. | 她被装在袋子里 |
[24:34] | Yeah. It’s pretty sad, actually. | 其实挺难受的 |
[24:36] | Have you guys been booking her? | 你们要过她吗 |
[24:38] | – We tried to, but.. – You gave her such a great rating. | -想来着… -你给她评价挺高 |
[24:41] | – Long legs, big breasts, dark skin… – “Good noises. She was going for it. | -长腿 大胸 巧克力色皮肤… -会叫床 叫得很拼 |
[24:47] | The best bit was spooning with her afterwards.” | 最棒的是事后相拥耳鬓厮磨” |
[24:52] | Prozzos die if you don’t fuck them, mate. They’re like plants. | 鸡无草就会死 像植物一样 |
[24:54] | You’ve got to water them with cock. | 你要用草浇灌之 |
[24:57] | Mate, we’ve just started. Come on, mate. | 兄弟 咱们刚聚起来 什么情况 |
[25:00] | – We’ve got business to talk about. We’re not finished. – Chill out. | -还要谈生意 还没说完 -淡定点 |
[25:02] | – I just need to check on something. – Are you serious? | -我要去求证一下 -你认真的吗 |
[25:04] | – He’s actually going. – Don’t worry. | -他真要走 -别管了 |
[25:32] | She usually sees me for a one-hour GFE. | 我们一般约一小时 |
[25:34] | What? | 什么 |
[25:36] | “Girlfriend experience”. | 应招女友 |
[25:38] | Where you buy this one? | 这个你哪儿买的 |
[25:40] | Gardeners Road Chinese. | 园丁路中餐 |
[25:43] | – No good. Bad food. – Cinnamon likes them, so… | -不好吃 -辛纳蒙喜欢 所以… |
[25:49] | – She had before? – Yeah, she likes them. | -她以前吃过吗 -嗯 她挺爱吃的 |
[25:54] | Ok. I get her. | 行 我叫她去 |
[25:57] | – Just wait. – Thank you. | -在这儿等着 -谢谢你 |
[26:06] | Mahlee? | 马丽 |
[26:07] | Can I see you, please? | 我能见你吗 |
[26:17] | Are you feeling better? | 你好点了吗 |
[26:20] | Please. | 来吧 |
[26:28] | Ok. | 好了 |
[26:30] | Room four. | 4号房 |
[26:33] | I take this. | 这个我拿走 |
[26:34] | No food in sex room. | 爱屋不许吃东西 |
[26:43] | You enjoy. | 好好玩 |
[26:48] | Shower? | 冲凉吗 |
[26:49] | Wash your mister. | 洗一下小弟弟 |
[26:51] | Is cinnamon…? | 辛纳蒙呢 |
[26:52] | Shower first, yeah? | 先洗澡 |
[26:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:16] | Wow. Yeah. Ok, good. | 非常好 |
[27:20] | You big boy? | 你是大人了 |
[27:24] | Is cinnamon here? Is she busy? | 辛纳蒙在哪 她在忙吗 |
[27:28] | You like? | 喜欢吗 |
[27:31] | Yes. | 就这样 |
[27:36] | You funny boy? | 你真好玩 |
[27:38] | No. I’m not trying to be. | 不是 我不是要 |
[27:41] | You want spank? You can spank. I don’t mind. | 想打屁屁吗 可以 我没关系 |
[27:45] | No, really. I’m just… – Sorry. – Funny boy. | 不想 我只是… -对不起 -可爱 |
[27:50] | – Look. This isn’t really working for me. – Why? What wrong? | -我不喜欢这样 -为什么 怎么了 |
[28:00] | You like? Come. | 喜欢吗 来 |
[28:04] | You like? | 这样呢 |
[28:09] | – Something wrong? – Yeah. That’s not cinnamon. | -怎么了 -她不是辛纳蒙 |
[28:12] | – You told me that was Cinnamon. – New Cinnamon. Old Cinnamon away. | -你说那是辛纳蒙的 -新的辛纳蒙 旧的走了 |
[28:19] | There was an Asian girl found on the beach. | 海滩上找到个亚洲女孩 |
[28:23] | No. Gone to Canberra. | 不是她 她去堪培拉了 |
[28:26] | You love cinnamon. | 你爱上辛纳蒙了 |
[28:28] | But she is prostitute. You know that. | 但她是妓女 你知道 |
[28:30] | She blew me without a condom. | 她给我无套口交过 |
[28:33] | And then after, she say, “I don’t normally do that.” Yeah? | 完事儿了 她说”我一般不这么干” 对吧 |
[28:38] | Pretend. | 装的 |
[28:40] | She can’t go with you to gold coast. | 她没法跟你去黄金海岸 |
[28:42] | She has to work, have to fuck with customer. | 她得工作 和客人做爱 |
[28:45] | – She has to pay back a lot of money. – To who? How much does she owe? | -她有很多债要还 -还给谁 要多少钱 |
[28:49] | 30,000. | 3万 |
[28:52] | That’s 300 guys. | 那得接300次客 |
[28:56] | Come. | 过来 |
[29:06] | Sit. | 坐 |
[29:07] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[29:13] | Now, which one you want? | 你要哪个 |
[29:15] | You want lady boy? | 人妖怎么样 |
[29:16] | Uncut. You try? Very popular. | 没阉 试试吧 现在很流行 |
[29:19] | I have a big cock. | 我鸡鸡很大 |
[29:21] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[29:23] | – Hello? How can I help you? – Do you like to holiday? | -你好 需要什么服务 -你喜欢度假吗 |
[29:27] | Cinnamon and I… we’re going to go on a holiday. | 辛纳蒙和我… 准备去度假 |
[29:30] | She gone. | 她走了 |
[29:32] | She got upset. | 她生气了 |
[29:34] | You know she don’t understand puss. | 她不了解普斯 |
[29:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:37] | Puss. He teach us we are victim. | 普斯 他说我们都是受害者 |
[29:40] | Oppressed. We have to be strong. | 受压迫 要坚强起来 |
[29:43] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[29:44] | Puss, he… he very, very good teacher. | 普斯 他… 是非常好的老师 |
[29:46] | Sometime, he too angry. | 有时他很生气 |
[29:49] | He hurt us, but he very good teacher. | 会伤害我们 可他是个好老师 |
[29:51] | – It is because they want to remind me of… – This one, Puss! | -因为他们希望我想起… -就是他 普斯 |
[29:54] | Puss, you hungry? | 普斯 你饿吗 |
[29:58] | No, thank you. Who’s this? | 不饿 谢谢 这谁 |
[30:00] | He in love with Cinnamon. | 他爱上辛纳蒙了 |
[30:02] | No, sit down. | 不用 坐着吧 |
[30:06] | – In love with Cinnamon? – Yeah. | -爱上辛纳蒙了 -对 |
[30:10] | You a student? | 你是学生吗 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:16] | Philosophy? IT? | 哲学系 还是信息系 |
[30:18] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[30:20] | Got a big schlong, yeah? | 屌大吗 |
[30:36] | Hi, Mary. | 嗨 玛丽 |
[30:46] | This woman is part of a sex workers’ collective, | 她是性工作者互助协会的 |
[30:48] | and she’s pretty anti-cop. | 非常讨厌警察 |
[30:51] | She was defensive on the phone, but we need her help, | 通电话时很戒备 可我们得找她帮忙 |
[30:54] | so don’t scare her. | 别吓着她 |
[30:56] | – Scare her? – Yeah. | -吓着她 -对 |
[30:59] | – What do you mean? – Just let me do the talking. | -什么意思 -我来说 你听着 |
[31:01] | No. No, it’s not my talking, is it? | 不 你不是嫌弃我说话 |
[31:06] | It’s this. | 是我的样子 |
[31:10] | Just try listening. | 听着就行了 |
[31:20] | – Yes? – Hello. Eastern Coast Police. | -什么事 -你好 东海岸警局 |
[31:22] | Linda, please. | 找琳达 谢谢 |
[31:23] | Yeah, if you’d just like to wait over there, | 坐那等会儿吧 |
[31:24] | – and I’ll send a message through now. – Thank you. | -我给她发信息 -谢谢 |
[31:33] | – Is she friendly? – She’s friendly, yeah. | -她人好吗 -人很好 |
[31:38] | So what makes you think she’s a sex worker? | 你们凭什么认为她是性工作者 |
[31:41] | It makes me sad that you’d jump to that conclusion. | 你们这么想让我很难过 |
[31:44] | It’s safer to work in a brothel than to walk home at night, | 在妓院工作要比晚上走回家安全得多 |
[31:46] | there’s always other ladies around, someone to help, | 总有女人在你身边 还能帮忙 |
[31:49] | and now that we’re legal, we can call the police. | 而且我们现在合法了 可以随时叫警察 |
[31:52] | We are checking other avenues, | 我们也在找其他可能性 |
[31:54] | but at the moment, we want to know of any Asian women who are missing. | 可眼下 还是想知道你这有没有亚裔女性失踪 |
[31:57] | We don’t have an ID yet. | 我们还没有她的身份信息 |
[32:00] | Even if you did, she’d most likely be working under a false passport. | 就算有 她用的也可能是假护照 |
[32:04] | Criminal networks coach girls with good English to pass | 犯罪网络都是派那些英语好的姑娘 |
[32:07] | their interviews and get the student visas. | 去面签留学生签证 |
[32:11] | But the photos would be different? | 可照片不同啊 |
[32:13] | I know one girl who did 26 interviews. | 我认识一个姑娘 面了26次签 |
[32:17] | We all look the same to you. | 你们觉得我们都长一样 |
[32:20] | Do we look the same to you? | 你觉得我们长一样吗 |
[32:31] | I’ve got to take this. Sorry. | 抱歉 我接个电话 |
[32:38] | Robin Griffin. | 我是罗宾·格里芬 |
[32:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:45] | Yes, I left it. | 是我放的 |
[32:47] | I hope that was ok. | 希望你们不介意 |
[32:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:53] | I can come tomorrow, any time. | 我明天能来 什么时间都行 |
[32:57] | Great. | 太好了 |
[32:59] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 拜拜 |
[33:10] | May I ask… Do you have a photo of her? | 我能问问… 你们有她照片吗 |
[33:18] | She came in this. | 当时她在这里 |
[33:22] | Where’s the girl? | 本人呢 |
[33:25] | You don’t want to see it. | 你不会想看的 |
[33:27] | Show me. | 我想 |
[33:43] | I’ll do what I can. I speak Korean and understand Thai quite well. | 我会尽力帮忙 我说韩语 也懂泰语 |
[33:58] | I would really like to… | 我想… |
[34:01] | I’d really like to know how many girls you have working here | 知道有多少姑娘在这工作 |
[34:04] | full-time, part-time… | 全职 兼职… |
[35:34] | Yeah. Sorry. Sorry, I’m just in the middle of something… | 抱歉 抱歉 我正有别的事… |
[35:48] | I make it six missing or unknown. | 我觉得有6人失踪或下落不明 |
[35:51] | Yeah, one girl, Charlie, and not her real name, | 有个女孩叫查理 是假名 |
[35:54] | from cheapest escorts, didn’t come in to work this week. | 做廉价应召女郎 这周没来上班 |
[35:58] | Left a text message, and then her phone went down. | 最后发了条短信 就关机了 |
[36:02] | We’ll follow her up. | 我们会继续关注她 |
[36:04] | Yeah, there’s another five presumed moved or returned home, | 还有5个 据说搬走了或回老家 |
[36:09] | but this one from… yeah, Silk 41, is one of them. | 其中… 在丝绸街41号的女孩 |
[36:13] | Shop name… cinnamon, who they believe has gone to Canberra. | 花名是… 辛纳蒙 据说去了堪培拉 |
[36:18] | She’s not responding to phone calls, | 也不接电话 |
[36:20] | and one of the girls has her passport for safekeeping. | 同事还保管着她的护照 |
[36:23] | This is the photo page. | 这是照片 |
[36:27] | Probably a fake photo. A fake name. | 照片和名字也许都是假的 |
[36:36] | Prada. Look, there’s the label, there. | 居然穿普拉达 看她鞋底的标签 |
[36:40] | Could be fake. | 假货吧 |
[36:41] | Fake-real, like from Hong Kong. | 香港造的A货 |
[36:43] | No, they’re real. | 不 这是真的 |
[36:46] | How many guys would that be? | 得接多客才买得起啊 |
[36:48] | Well, for her? One. | 她这样的一个就够了 |
[36:53] | Have you ever thought about being an escort? | 你想过当应召女郎吗 |
[36:57] | No. | 没有 |
[37:00] | Have you? | 你想过吗 |
[37:03] | I’ve had offers. I think it’s my height, you know? I’m a curiosity. | 有人请过我 估计是看中我的身高 我有猎奇心理 |
[37:07] | I’ve thought about it, because the money’s so good, but the work… | 我真考虑过 钱给得多 可工作… |
[37:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:15] | A bit bleak. | 有点凄惨 |
[37:20] | – What have we got? – We’re on to something. | -有什么发现吗 -有点线索 |
[37:23] | Well, good. What is it? | 不错 什么线索 |
[37:26] | Call girls wear Prada. | 穿普拉达的应召女郎 |
[37:29] | – You having coffee? – Yeah. | -喝咖啡吗 -好 |
[37:41] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[37:43] | Panda’s gone. | 熊猫玩具不见了 |
[37:46] | What? | 什么 |
[37:46] | Yeah. I gave that to, Patrick. | 哦 我给帕特里克了 |
[37:53] | – I have to go. I need a couple of hours. – Ok. | -我得离开几小时 -可以 |
[38:02] | Hey, Adrian… do you go to brothels? | 艾德里安… 你去妓院吗 |
[38:07] | Yeah. I mean… well, I used to. | 去 不过… 都是以前 |
[38:47] | Is this her? | 是她吗 |
[38:49] | She’s too young, isn’t she? | 太年轻了吧 |
[38:56] | You’re putting on your jacket? Why? | 穿外套干嘛 |
[39:00] | Pyke, don’t flirt. | 派克 别调情 |
[39:04] | – Remember. – Yes | -记住了 -好 |
[39:17] | Robin? | 罗宾吗 |
[39:19] | Hi, I’m Pyke, Mary’s father. | 你好 我是玛丽的父亲派克 |
[39:23] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[39:26] | Excuse my office. | 办公室很简陋 |
[39:40] | I think I explained. Mary’s not here. | 我已经解释过了 玛丽不在这 |
[39:44] | She hasn’t read your note yet. | 她还没看你写的信 |
[39:46] | Julia and I thought it best if we met first. | 茱莉亚和我觉得应该先见一下你 |
[39:52] | You’re really looking at me. | 你这么看着我 |
[39:55] | Are we similar? | 我们很像吗 |
[39:58] | Pardon me, Robin. This is Mary’s mother, Julia. | 不好意思 罗宾 这位是玛丽的母亲 茱莉亚 |
[40:02] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[40:07] | – We’d like you to know that we both really… – Pyke… | -我们想让你知道我们都很… -派克… |
[40:11] | Are you going to have a coffee? Because I’d like one. | 你要喝咖啡吗 我想喝一杯 |
[40:13] | – Yes, thank you. Flat white. Are you…? – No. | -好啊 谢谢 白咖啡吧 那你… -他不用 |
[40:19] | He has one in the morning. That’s it. | 他就早上喝一杯 |
[40:22] | Very disciplined. | 非常有规律 |
[40:24] | I’m going to have one. | 我也要来一杯 |
[40:26] | That’s right. I’m having one. | 对 我就要喝一杯 |
[40:28] | – Good. – Ok. – Tell Bettina, then. – Yep. | -行啊 -好吧 -那就让贝蒂娜去做 -好 |
[40:40] | I’d like to say thank you, for my daughter. | 我想先为我女儿感谢你 |
[40:44] | But at the moment, she is a nightmare. | 但现在 她就是个噩梦 |
[40:50] | I’d hoped that it would stop, but… | 我也很想帮她 可是… |
[40:52] | – I think it’s actually getting worse. – A nightmare? | -我感觉越来越糟糕了 -噩梦吗 |
[40:55] | She’s a teenager. Isn’t that the definition… | 她不过是个小姑娘 你这么说… |
[40:56] | Don’t dissemble, Pyke. You know. You know it is worse than that. | 别掩盖事实 派克 你也清楚情况更糟了 |
[41:02] | – Did anything happen? – Um… well, a while back, | -出什么事了吗 -几年前 |
[41:05] | when she was 12, she got very excited about contacting you. | 她12岁的时候 突然很想联系你 |
[41:10] | She asked us if we’d mind, and… Particularly me. | 她问我们是否介意 尤其… 是我 |
[41:17] | We wondered that it might not turn out how she’d hoped, | 我们也担心事情不会跟她想象的那样发展 |
[41:20] | that the letter might not find you, | 这封信可能到不了你手上 |
[41:21] | but she insisted that she wanted to try. | 但她坚持要这么做 |
[41:23] | She didn’t care what happened. | 并不在意结果 |
[41:27] | Did you receive the letter? | 你收到信了吗 |
[41:30] | Of course you did. How else would you have our address? | 当然收到了 要不怎么会有我们的地址 |
[41:35] | Yes, I did. | 我收到了 |
[41:37] | And you didn’t think it necessary to reply? | 然而你觉得没必要回信吗 |
[41:42] | It was necessary. | 有必要 |
[41:45] | But I couldn’t. | 但我回不了 |
[41:47] | You couldn’t? | 回不了 |
[41:50] | No. | 是的 |
[41:53] | – Julia, she is the mother, as well. – Is she? | -茱莉亚 她也是玛丽的母亲 -她是母亲吗 |
[41:57] | This is… this is a bad idea. | 这次见面就是个错误… |
[42:01] | You withheld from her. | 你骗了她 |
[42:04] | Mothers don’t do that. | 母亲是不会做这种事的 |
[42:07] | They reassure their children. That’s what they do. | 她们会让孩子安心 这才是母亲该做的 |
[42:13] | I… I can’t… I need to go. | 我… 我待不下去了… 我要走 |
[42:22] | As time passed and she didn’t get an answer, she thought, | 随着时间流逝 她没有得到回信 她就想 |
[42:25] | “well, it must be the wrong address.” | “肯定是寄错了地址” |
[42:28] | But she couldn’t let it rest. | 但她一直放不下这事 |
[42:29] | She started to think somehow she’d written something off-putting. | 她开始琢磨是不是写了什么让你不开心 |
[42:33] | – Or something… something indelicate. – Indelicate, yeah. | -还是… 写了些没教养的话 -没教养 对 |
[42:37] | That was the word… “Indelicate”. | 就是这个词… “没教养” |
[42:39] | She agonised over that letter every single day, | 那封信每天都折磨着她 |
[42:42] | wondering about every little detail. | 她一遍遍回忆每个小细节 |
[42:47] | Why didn’t she get a reply? Why? Why? | 为什么她没收到回信 为什么 为什么 |
[42:51] | And then her personality changed. | 然后她就性格大变 |
[42:53] | She started to speak with this sort of American accent, | 她开始用美式口音说话 |
[42:56] | like she was a newsreader, fakely pleasant. | 跟个新闻播报员似的 拿腔拿调 |
[42:59] | It was bizarre, painfully bizarre. | 简直不可理喻 |
[43:02] | Yeah, but that’s not happening any more. | 但是现在没有了 |
[43:04] | No, it’s changed now. | 是啊 现在又变了 |
[43:06] | It’s different again, and now she’s rude, and she’s sometimes violent. | 跟以前又不一样了 她现在很粗鲁 偶尔有暴力倾向 |
[43:10] | Julia, it’s not always that bad. | 茱莉亚 她没有一直都那么坏 |
[43:13] | – It’s not. – Anyway, there’s someone waiting for me in the car. | -是没有 -不管怎么说 有人在车上等我 |
[43:18] | My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[43:24] | I can exaggerate sometimes, but… | 我有时候是很夸张 可… |
[43:28] | Your baby has been loved by me very much, and now she hates me. | 我非常爱你女儿 结果她现在却恨我 |
[43:49] | There are other reasons for Mary’s behaviour. | 玛丽这么做是有另一个原因的 |
[43:53] | We’re getting a divorce. | 我们打算离婚了 |
[43:56] | Julia fell in love with the French teacher at her school. | 茱莉亚爱上了她学校一个法语老师 |
[44:01] | Was he married too? | 他也结婚了吗 |
[44:02] | He is actually a she, and, yeah, yeah, she was married too. | 其实是个女老师 对 她也结婚了 |
[44:07] | Mary is angry on my behalf. | 玛丽很生气 为我出头 |
[44:10] | She attacked Julia over it, the whole… lesbian aspect. | 对茱莉亚冷嘲热讽… 针对整件女同的事 |
[44:24] | At five years old, and I think she was about eight… | 她五岁的时候 这张应该是八岁吧… |
[44:30] | And this… This was her first pony, Sovereign. | 这… 这是她第一匹小马 叫索福林 |
[44:34] | The saddle went underneath his stomach. She broke her arm. | 结果马鞍滑到马肚子上 她摔断了胳膊 |
[44:44] | We wanted you to know the situation. | 我们想让你了解她的情况 |
[44:47] | Last week, we met her boyfriend. He’s 42. She’s 17. | 上周 我们见了她男朋友 对方42岁 她才17岁 |
[44:57] | How old was she when you brought her home for the first time? | 你们把她带回家的时候她多大 |
[45:01] | She was two days old. | 才两天 |
[45:05] | Two days? | 两天吗 |
[45:10] | That was the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见她 |
[45:16] | I was 16. | 我才16岁 |
[45:25] | I don’t… I don’t think I can help. | 我觉得… 我帮不上什么忙 |
[45:28] | I’m not her mother. | 我不是她母亲 |
[45:30] | I just… I gave birth to her. That’s all. | 我只不过… 生了她而已 |
[45:34] | Personally, I think she needs to meet you. | 我个人认为她有必要见你一面 |
[46:07] | – Hi. – Hi. – See you later. – Yeah, I’d love that. | -你好 -你好 -一会儿见 -好啊 |
[46:15] | Thought I’d cook dinner for you. | 看样子我可以做饭给你吃 |
[46:17] | Thanks. It’s nice of you. | 谢谢 你人真好 |
[46:20] | Listen, I hope you don’t mind. I asked your friend to dinner. | 希望你别介意 我约了你朋友吃晚饭 |
[46:25] | She’s not a friend, but ok. | 她不是我朋友 |
[46:27] | We work together. | 同事而已 |
[46:33] | So, Miranda, I take it you’re in the law enforcement trade, too? | 米兰达 我猜你也是法律体制内的吧 |
[46:38] | Yeah. Have you got an ashtray? | 是啊 你有烟灰缸吗 |
[46:42] | I am giving these up. | 我打算戒了 |
[46:45] | Yeah, use this. | 用这个吧 |
[46:51] | So, um, what do you do when you’re not cooking green chicken curry? | 你不做泰式绿咖喱鸡的时候都在干什么 |
[46:56] | I do energy work. I do massage. I do Chinese massage. | 我做能源工作 还做马杀鸡 中式马杀鸡 |
[47:02] | I, basically, open people up, you know, | 基本上就是帮人提神 |
[47:06] | to new levels within themselves. | 带他们到一个新境界 |
[47:07] | Ok. I like the odd massage, but, you know… | 好吧 我喜欢这种诡异的马杀鸡 但是… |
[47:13] | For most people, I’m too much. | 对大部分人来说 我太高了 |
[47:18] | If you want to give it a try, it’ll only take a few minutes. | 要是你想试试 几分钟就够了 |
[47:22] | It’s just about being shown the door, really. Here, try this. | 带你到那扇门前就行 真的 来 尝一口 |
[47:28] | It’s good? Yeah. | 好吃吗 |
[47:30] | Once that’s done, you can step through any time you like. | 只要你认了门 以后随时都可以自己去 |
[47:36] | What about dinner? | 那晚餐怎么办 |
[47:41] | Can you watch the chook, Rob? | 你能帮我看着火吗 小罗 |
[47:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[47:45] | Just turn it down a touch. | 还是关小点吧 |
[47:48] | Ok, let’s show me the door. | 快教我看那扇门 |
[47:59] | Slowly, slowly, approach the door, and open it. | 慢慢地 慢慢地 走向那扇门 打开它 |
[48:07] | – It’s not coming open. It’s locked and bolted. – Hey, that’s ok. | -根本就没开 门锁着 还上了门闩 -没事 |
[48:11] | – So, reach into your pocket. – My pocket… but I’m a leopard. | -把手伸进你的口袋 -我的口袋… 可我是只金钱豹 |
[48:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[48:19] | Now, reach into your leopard-skin… | 那就伸进你的豹皮… |
[48:24] | To find a key. | 摸出把钥匙 |
[48:28] | Now, take that key… | 现在 用这把钥匙… |
[48:39] | It’s opening. | 门开了 |
[48:42] | Now move through… Into this other world. | 现在走过这扇门… 进到另外一个世界 |
[49:16] | This is Robin. | 我是罗宾 |
[49:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:25] | Yes, I can tell by your voice. | 我能从你声音听出来 |
[49:32] | Yes, whenever you like. | 可以 你来定 |
[49:35] | Ok. | 好 |
[49:43] | Hey. Take it easy. Relax. | 放轻松 别紧张 |
[49:45] | Here. | 给 |
[49:47] | You are going to remember this moment for the rest of your life, | 你这辈子都会铭记这个瞬间 |
[49:50] | ok? | 知道吗 |
[49:51] | So concentrate. You’re beautiful. | 去吧 你真漂亮 |
[50:08] | I believe we share a gene pool. | 我们有一样的基因 |
[50:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:16] | It’s true. We do. | 这是真的 确实 |
[50:18] | You can call me baby. Not Mary. I don’t like Mary. | 你可以叫我宝贝 别叫玛丽 我不喜欢玛丽 |
[50:25] | – I want to say I’m sorry that I didn’t reply… – No, I… | -我想道歉 对不起我没有给你回信… -不 我… |
[50:30] | I mean, it was an adolescent fantasy. I was 12. | 那只是小孩的幻想 毕竟我当时才12岁 |
[50:34] | I mean, I thought you were going to ride over the hilltop | 我以为你会翻山越岭 |
[50:35] | and take me away to live a wild life amongst the gipsies. | 来带我走 去和一群吉普赛人流浪 |
[50:40] | I know what I want, so if you want to look at the menu… | 我知道要点什么 你想看菜单的话… |
[50:44] | Yes, I already looked. | 我已经看过了 |
[50:47] | You would have had to fight Julia for me, you know? | 你要跟茱莉亚争我 知道吗 |
[50:49] | The child thief. The interloper. | 那个偷孩子 扰乱人生活的女人 |
[50:52] | Blood is thicker than water, though. | 不过血浓于水 不怕 |
[50:57] | – What do you want? – I’ll have a strawberry milkshake, thank you. | -来点什么 -我要一杯草莓奶昔 谢谢 |
[51:01] | Iced tea, please. | 冰茶 谢谢 |
[51:03] | – Nice. I might not stay very long. – Ok. | -很好 我可能呆不久 -没事 |
[51:09] | So, you’re a policewoman? That’s hilarious. | 你是警察吗 好搞笑 |
[51:13] | Well, I’m not really laughing. | 不是真的要笑你 |
[51:15] | I’m just wondering if I’m doing anything illegal. | 只是在想如果我违法乱纪怎么办 |
[51:20] | Yes, I’m a detective. | 对 我是警探 |
[51:23] | So, what do you wear? How do you know what to wear? | 你们上班穿什么 怎么知道该怎么穿 |
[51:26] | Is there a dress code? | 有着装规定吗 |
[51:27] | Slacks, suit… this. | 便裤 西装… 这些 |
[51:29] | What are slacks? | 便裤是什么 |
[51:30] | Smart casual trousers. These. | 好看又随意的长裤 这种 |
[51:33] | Yeah. Yeah, I know about slacks. | 好了好了 我知道了 |
[51:40] | I’m still sorry. | 我还是很抱歉 |
[51:43] | – I’m sorry I didn’t write back. – It’s ok. You found me. | -对不起我没有回信 -没关系 你现在找到我了 |
[51:49] | I think you followed me in your car. | 你开车跟踪我了吧 |
[51:52] | No, it’s ok. I like it. | 没事 我喜欢 |
[51:55] | So, I’m too much, right? | 我这样不太好接受吧 |
[51:56] | Too intense, too needy. | 太激动 太饥渴 |
[51:59] | Too direct. | 太直接了 |
[52:00] | It’s ok. I can take it. | 没有 我能接受 |
[52:04] | I think you’re amazing. | 我觉得你很惊艳 |
[52:07] | Amazing? | 惊艳 |
[52:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:12] | Because you’re alive. | 因为你很活泼 |
[52:16] | So alive. | 很开朗 |
[52:20] | So beautiful. | 很美 |
[52:23] | I’m not beautiful. I have facial and body irregularities. | 我不美 我脸和身子长得不协调 |
[52:27] | My nose on the right side is less good than the left, | 鼻子右边比左边丑 |
[52:30] | and my thighs rub together at the top, | 大腿根两坨肉挤在一起 |
[52:32] | and my breasts are small and flat. | 胸又小又平 |
[52:36] | You probably thought about aborting me. | 你肯定想过把我打掉吧 |
[52:39] | That’s ok. I mean, you didn’t, so, yay. | 不过还好 你没打 谢天谢地 |
[52:45] | So, do you know what you want to do? | 你知道自己想做什么吗 |
[52:50] | With my life? | 过怎样的生活吗 |
[52:52] | I want to be a wife. | 我想做一个妻子 |
[52:54] | I’m getting married. Did they tell you that? | 我要结婚了 他们跟你说了吗 |
[52:57] | Dad really likes him, and, yes, Julia is outraged, | 我爸很喜欢他 茱莉亚就很生气 |
[53:01] | but, you know, she’s a new lesbian, and sort of political, | 不过她是个新晋蕾丝 而且一脸党性 |
[53:05] | so it’s bonding for her and Isidore to be outraged together, | 和伊萨多一起愤世嫉俗是她们关系的纽带 |
[53:09] | especially about “finishing your education”, but honestly, | 尤其爱说”把学上完” 不过说真的 |
[53:12] | school is so feeble. | 学校根本没用 |
[53:14] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[53:16] | Alexander? | 亚历山大吗 |
[53:18] | Yes, I adore him. | 我爱他 |
[53:20] | He, too, wants me educated, but differently. | 他也希望我接受教育 不过跟上学不一样 |
[53:23] | He’s tender and he’s caring, | 他温柔又体贴 |
[53:25] | and he lives an actual life in a real world, and he has ideals. | 他在现实世界里真实地活着 他有理想 |
[53:29] | You know, something that my parents strenuously avoid. | 一些我父母很抵触的想法 |
[53:35] | I’m going to go, though, because I’m feeling edgy, | 我要走了 我有点急 |
[53:37] | and I just wanted to say thank you for having me, | 我就想说 谢谢你请我喝东西 |
[53:42] | and, you know, thank you for not aborting me. | 还有 谢谢你没打掉我 |
[53:47] | – So, I might call you again? – Ok. Call me any time. – Ok. | -我可能还会给你打电话 -没问题 随时找我 -好 |
[53:52] | – Ok… – Thanks. | -好吧… -谢谢 |
[53:57] | – I’ll stay because it’s wasteful, and… – Take it with you. | -我再坐一会儿 不然就浪费了… -打包吧 |
[54:02] | I know why you didn’t contact me. | 我知道你为什么不联系我 |
[54:07] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[54:08] | You know I do. | 你心里清楚我知道 |
[54:12] | It’s ok. | 这没什么 |
[54:14] | I mean, it’s not ok for you, but it is ok for me. | 对你来说有事 但对我没有 |
[54:22] | I’ll wear his jeans better than he did. | 我穿牛仔裤肯定比他好看 |
[54:25] | I’ll even kill him for you if you like. | 如果你想 我会替你杀了他 |
[54:29] | Born to revenge. | 生来就为复仇 |
[54:31] | My daddy was a rapist, then I shot him and he was dead. | 爸爸是强奸犯 我一枪送他上西天 |
[54:40] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[54:50] | – I smoke, so… I’m sorry. I just… – That’s ok. I smoke, too. | -我抽烟… 对不起 我要… -没关系 我也抽 |
[54:55] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[54:57] | – Do you want to have a cigarette together? – Yeah. – All right. Cool. | -要一起抽吗 -好啊 -真棒 |
[55:12] | Yes, I was raped… | 我是被强奸的… |
[55:15] | And you should know that it wasn’t one perpetrator. | 但你要知道 不止一个人 |
[55:22] | Ok? | 你懂吗 |
[55:26] | There were three. | 当时有三个 |
[55:32] | Mum and dads… | 妈妈和爸爸们… |
[55:40] | Shall we do a photo? | 我们拍张照吧 |
[55:44] | Yeah, ok. | 好 |
[55:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -来吧 -好吗 |
[56:03] | Baby, if you need to see me again… | 宝贝 如果你还想见我… |
[56:06] | If you’re ever in trouble, just call me. | 或者有什么麻烦 尽管找我 |
[56:09] | Call me, ok? | 给我打电话好吗 |
[56:11] | Hey, you know, you wouldn’t believe it, | 说来你可能不信 |
[56:12] | but I have Asian friends who have never been to the beach, | 但我有亚洲朋友从来没去过海滩 |
[56:15] | and I was going to take them and teach them to swim, | 我准备带他们去 教他们游泳 |
[56:19] | – so if you can swim… – I can swim. | -你要是会游泳… -我会游 |
[56:22] | Cool. | 很好 |
[56:50] | Rob, you didn’t need to come in. | 小罗 你没必要过来 |
[56:52] | Just wanted to speak to you about a strange result. | 就想跟你讲下 结果很奇怪 |
[56:56] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[56:59] | This is Andy, who I live with. | 这是安迪 跟我住一起 |
[57:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[57:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[57:04] | Yes, we had a little bit of a problem with the sample. | 样本出了点问题 |
[57:07] | Couldn’t get a true result. | 得不出确切结果 |
[57:09] | – How do you mean? – Well, the foetus’s DNA wasn’t matching China girl’s. | -什么意思 -胎儿的DNA和中国女孩不吻合 |
[57:14] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[57:16] | I suspected contamination, so I took another sample, | 我怀疑有污染物破坏 所以又取了一个样本 |
[57:19] | sent it off to two labs. | 送去两家实验室 |
[57:22] | Same results. | 结果一样 |
[57:25] | I mean, I don’t know. You were there. | 我就不懂了 你当时也在 |
[57:27] | We both saw this little guy growing in her womb. | 我们亲眼看见那小家伙长在她子宫里 |
[57:32] | Never seen anything like it. | 从来没见过这种 |
[57:37] | Ray. | 雷 |
[57:40] | I met my daughter today for the first time. | 我今天第一次见我女儿 |
[57:45] | She’s 17. | 她17岁 |
[57:52] | My darling, you never told me. | 亲爱的 你从没跟我说过 |
[57:54] | She’s completely precious. | 她真漂亮 |
[57:56] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[57:57] | She didn’t grow up with me. | 她不是我养大的 |
[58:01] | Well… there’s your wound, Robbie. | 这就是你的伤疤 罗比 |
[58:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[58:09] | I don’t feel anything. | 我没有任何感觉 |
[58:11] | No, no. Well, you wouldn’t. | 当然没有 |
[58:15] | Not now. | 暂时没有 |
[58:17] | But you wait, and you will feel it! | 但是以后你总会有的 |
[58:45] | Ray. | 雷 |
[58:46] | Ray! | 雷 |
[58:51] | China girl’s a surrogate. | 中国女孩是代孕妈妈 |
[58:53] | That’s why there’s no match. | 所以才不吻合 |
[58:54] | – She’s a surrogate. – Course. | -她是代孕妈妈 -是啊 |
[58:57] | She’s a surrogate! | 她是代孕妈妈 |
[59:00] | Good lord. Didn’t even think of it. | 老天 完全没想到 |
[59:05] | Shit. Modern times? | 妈的 真先进 |
[59:11] | Come and have a glass, Robbie? | 过来喝一杯吧 罗比 |
[59:15] | I’m working, Ray. | 我在工作 雷 |