时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You probably thought about aborting me. It’s Okay. | 你肯定想过把我打掉吧 不过还好 |
[00:04] | I mean, you didn’t, so yay. | 你没打 谢天谢地 |
[00:07] | We need to talk about Al Parker’s case against you. | 我得谈谈艾尔·帕克的案子 |
[00:09] | He seems to be saying that the shooting was personally motivated. | 貌似他想说 枪击事件带有个人动机 |
[00:13] | Got something here! She was pregnant. | 有发现 她怀孕了 |
[00:16] | The foetus’ DNA wasn’t matching China girl’s. | 胎儿的DNA和中国女孩不吻合 |
[00:19] | Ray! China girl’s a surrogate. | 中国女孩是代孕妈妈 |
[00:56] | It’s also good for making focaccia. | 这款机器也能做佛卡夏面包 |
[00:59] | I mean, it can toast any thickness. | 可以烤任何厚度的甜点 |
[01:06] | What about a mini pizza oven? | 看看迷你披萨烤箱吧 |
[01:09] | It’s a really unusual gift. | 这是很别致的礼物 |
[01:12] | Is she a party animal? | 她这么热衷派对吗 |
[01:16] | Just a sec. Hello? | 我接个电话 你好 |
[01:19] | Yes, Stally. | 是 斯塔瑞 |
[01:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:42] | Hey, we thought you’d want to hear this. | 你可能想听一下 |
[01:44] | He’s talking about China girl. | 他在说中国女孩 |
[01:45] | Says he’s going to make a confession. | 并表示要招供 |
[01:57] | I can’t help it. I need a lot of sex, you know. | 我控制不住 我性欲太强了 |
[02:02] | It’s like you can’t tickle yourself, can you? | 就好比你不能自己挠痒痒 是不是 |
[02:04] | You need someone else to do it or it doesn’t work, | 得让别人来挠你 要不然没用 |
[02:06] | Someone outside your own nervous system. | 要自己神经系统以外的人 |
[02:09] | – Is this going somewhere, Toni? – Yeah, sorry. | -这有什么关系吗 托尼 -不好意思 |
[02:13] | Okay, so I’m with this girl, she’s gorgeous, | 是这样的 这姑娘很美好 |
[02:18] | And she’s inspecting my dick, she’s twirling it around, | 她给我口 嘴含着我的老二 |
[02:21] | She’s flicking it back and forth, | 舌头像羽毛一样前后刮过 |
[02:23] | And so I slip my hand up her leg, and, I get to her panties, | 刺激得我抬起她的腿 伸向她的内裤 |
[02:28] | And, I slip a finger into her vagina and give a little schwizz. | 指尖滑向她私处 在里面奏乐 弄得水声很大 |
[02:32] | – What’s a schwizz? – It’s like, you go in like… | -奏什么乐 -就是这种… |
[02:37] | That’s disgusting, mate. | 你很恶心啊 大哥 |
[02:38] | So, anyway, next thing I know, the Mamasan | 总之 接下来 妈妈桑 |
[02:41] | And her gorilla come bursting in, and they’re like, | 就带着她的打手来了 他们凶得很 大吼 |
[02:44] | “get out my shop, you bloody fucking this!” | “滚出我店里 你个龟儿子” |
[02:46] | And, “you bloody fucking that!” | “你个孙子” |
[02:49] | I didn’t want any trouble, so I just got up and left. | 我也不想找麻烦 就起床溜走了 |
[02:52] | So what happened then? | 那之后发生了什么 |
[02:55] | I waited outside in my car, and then the girl came out. | 我在门外的车上等着 然后她出来了 |
[02:59] | I went over to her and apologised. | 我走过去跟她道歉 |
[03:02] | And, she said she needed to go down to Bondi, | 她说她要去邦迪海滩 |
[03:04] | so I… I offered her a lift. | 我就… 捎了她一程 |
[03:06] | Okay, you didn’t force or coerce her into the car? | 所以你没有强迫这个女孩上你的车吗 |
[03:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 没有 没有 怎么可能 |
[03:11] | At this stage, it was all very friendly. | 当时相处得很融洽 |
[03:14] | So we go down to Bondi and pull in the car park and… and, | 然后我们就去了邦迪 停完车后… |
[03:18] | I… I hopped in the back seat with her. | 我… 我跟她坐在后座上 |
[03:20] | – She was already in the back seat? – Yeah. | -她当时坐在后座上吗 -是的 |
[03:22] | – What, just waiting for you? – Yeah, yeah. | -干啥呢 在等你吗 -是啊 |
[03:25] | It’s all going well, and she’s lifting up her arse | 前戏都做得很好 她抬起屁股 |
[03:28] | And letting me slip off her panties. | 让我脱掉她裤子 |
[03:31] | That’s always a good sign, isn’t it? | 这都是好兆头吧 |
[03:33] | Now, I didn’t have a condom on, so maybe that was the issue, | 不过 当时我没有安全套 可能就是因为这个 |
[03:37] | I don’t know, but I promised not to come. | 我也说不清 但我保证不内射 |
[03:41] | Anyway, I’m inside her. | 不管怎么样 我进去了 |
[03:43] | Next thing I know, I feel this sharp prick on the back of my neck. | 等我反应过来 就感觉有尖东西扎在我脖子上 |
[03:48] | I’m like, fingernails, you know? I thought, she’s digging them in! | 我当时想 是指甲吗 她指甲都嵌进我肉里了 |
[03:52] | And I realise she’s… She’s actually stabbing me | 后来我才意识到… 她在捅我 |
[03:54] | With a knife in the back there. | 拿把刀在背后捅我 |
[03:57] | You can probably still see a bit of a Nick. | 你现在还能看到疤呢 |
[04:00] | So I grabbed her face and I held her away from me at arm’s length. | 然后我抓着她的脸 把她推开 大概一手臂的距离 |
[04:04] | You know, it’s a small space in the back of a Corolla, | 丰田花冠的空间很小[车品牌] |
[04:06] | so it was stuffy. | 车里太闷了 |
[04:08] | – Now, I don’t know, maybe… – Where were you holding her? | -现在我记不太清了 可能… -你抓她哪了 |
[04:14] | – Here and… – The throat? | -这里… -脖子吗 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:18] | – With two hands? – Yeah. Yeah, exactly. | -两只手掐的吗 -是的 是的 |
[04:22] | And next thing, she starts going very quiet. | 再然后 她就安静了 |
[04:26] | So I let her just lie back on the… on the seat, | 我就让她躺在… 躺在座位上 |
[04:31] | Thinking that she’s going to come out of it, you know? And… | 盘算着她应该能出来 结果… |
[04:37] | And she doesn’t. | 她死了 |
[04:38] | She just… she just, gets whiter and… | 她就那么… 慢慢变得惨白… |
[04:46] | Starts going blue around the lips. | 嘴唇也越来越乌 |
[04:49] | So why didn’t you call the police? | 你当时为什么没报警 |
[04:50] | Mate, I couldn’t, I couldn’t. | 大哥 我怎么能报警 |
[04:52] | I was so sad and upset. I just… | 我当时太难受了 我只是… |
[04:56] | It was like the worst night of my life. | 那是我这辈子最可怕的一晚 |
[05:00] | So I… | 所以我… |
[05:02] | I tucked her up in this beautiful picnic blanket and, at about 3am, | 我把她藏进野餐毯子里 凌晨三点 |
[05:07] | I carried her out into the water, and I waded out past | 亲自把她扔进水里 |
[05:12] | The first breakers there, and then I just let her… | 第一道浪打来 我就这么让她… |
[05:16] | Just let her drift off into the outflowing tide. | 随海浪沉入海底了 |
[05:23] | Yep, you just… | 对 你就… |
[05:24] | You just let her go, wrapped in a blanket that you happened | 你就这么毁尸灭迹 在车里 |
[05:27] | – to have in the back of your car? – Yep. | -随便找了条毯子裹住她 -对 |
[05:31] | Yeah, she deserved it. | 她活该 |
[05:46] | – No suitcase. – Yeah. | -没说行李箱 -没错 |
[05:48] | Yeah, you’re right. The confession’s all bullshit. | 你说得对 这份招供简直是扯淡 |
[05:54] | Can we chat in my office? | 来我办公室聊下吧 |
[05:56] | – I wanted to see you. – What’s there to say? He’s a liar. | -我想听听你的看法 -有什么好说的 他是个骗子 |
[06:00] | There are other things. | 还有别的事 |
[06:30] | Is this your office? | 这是你办公室吗 |
[06:31] | That’s what we call it. Come on, fix you a drink. | 我们是这么叫的 来吧 给你拿杯喝的 |
[06:36] | What do you want, cocktail? | 想喝什么 鸡尾酒吗 |
[06:58] | Probably wondering what my deal is. | 你可能在想我怎么了 |
[07:02] | I’m kind of between relationships at the moment. | 我现在被一段感情缠身 |
[07:06] | Doing it pretty tough, to be honest. | 说实话 提分手挺难的 |
[07:08] | Yep, I know what that’s like. So what can I do for you? | 我能体会 能帮到你什么吗 |
[07:13] | I mean, you could be asking yourself what could I do for you? | 你也可以问问自己 我能帮到你什么 |
[07:17] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[07:20] | Seven or eight of the best nights of your life, | 七八个生命中最完美的夜晚 |
[07:23] | Complete discretion, total respect. | 非常谨慎 敬意十足 |
[07:27] | Look, I’m attracted to you, all right? I’m not an idiot. | 我很喜欢你 知道吗 但我不是傻子 |
[07:30] | I understand that we’re not relationship material, you and me. | 我也明白我们不会在一起的 |
[07:34] | We are… we’re different. | 我们… 不一样 |
[07:36] | But it’s that difference that’d make it fun. | 可是不一样才有乐趣 |
[07:40] | – I’m not in it for fun, Stally. – Maybe I could change that. | -我来这不是找乐子的 斯塔瑞 -我可以让你改变 |
[07:46] | Look, you don’t have to answer me now. | 你没必要现在就给我答复 |
[07:47] | You can have a think about it. | 可以考虑一下 |
[07:49] | You know, take your time. | 慢慢来就好 |
[07:56] | – Thanks for the offer. – So you’ll think about it? | -多谢你的邀请 -你会好好考虑吗 |
[07:59] | Probably not. | 不会吧 |
[08:51] | Can we have a detective to attend the front counter, please? | 请问有探员能来前台一下吗 |
[08:54] | A detective to attend the front counter, please. | 有探员能来前台一下吗 |
[09:04] | Hey. You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Didn’t sleep. What’s up? | 好个屁 根本没睡 怎么了 |
[09:12] | The DNA tests on China girl are back. | 那个中国女孩的DNA检测来了 |
[09:14] | The foetus is not hers. | 孩子不是她的 |
[09:16] | Yeah, it’s interesting, isn’t it? | 是啊 很有趣 是不是 |
[09:18] | – How do you know? – Miranda told me. | -你怎么知道的 -米兰达跟我说的 |
[09:22] | She said you’re checking to see | 她还说你要检查下 |
[09:23] | If there’s a match with the mother and father on our database. | 有没有跟数据库里匹配的父母 |
[09:27] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:29] | – When did she? – Last night. | -她什么时候告诉你的 -昨晚 |
[09:34] | I was over there yesterday evening. | 我昨晚在她那过得夜 |
[09:37] | I heard some loud talking. Thought it was Liam. | 我听到有大声喧哗 还以为是利亚姆 |
[09:40] | – Who’s Liam? – My brother. | -利亚姆是谁 -我弟弟 |
[09:42] | They just met and they seem to get on. | 他们刚认识 而且很聊得来 |
[09:45] | Adrian, what if China girl’s death is | 艾德里安 万一中国女孩 |
[09:47] | The result of a breakdown in the surrogacy arrangement? | 是因为代孕出问题死的呢 |
[09:50] | Like? | 比如 |
[09:52] | Like she demanded more money or blackmailed the parents | 比如她要求涨价或勒索那对父母 |
[09:55] | and there was a struggle. | 然后发生了争吵 |
[09:57] | – Are you listening? – Yeah. | -你还在听吗 -在啊 |
[10:04] | Who’s Liam? | 谁是利亚姆 |
[10:06] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他 |
[10:08] | He’s her brother. | 是她弟弟 |
[10:09] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[10:11] | She thought I was Liam at your place last night. | 她以为昨晚是利亚姆在你屋里 |
[10:15] | Hey, I think we should… | 我们还是先… |
[10:17] | I think we should start with Sydney’s IVF clinics. | 先从悉尼的体外受精诊所开始 |
[10:19] | We could identify the parents with a record of multiple attempts | 可以先查哪些夫妇有多次尝试 但都没成功 |
[10:23] | At pregnancy, people who are desperate to try anything. | 绝望到愿意花任何代价受孕 |
[10:33] | Hey, Adrian, what is happening? | 艾德里安 怎么回事 |
[10:37] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[10:38] | Why am I in an apartment opposite Hilmarson? | 为什么我要住希尔玛森对门 |
[10:41] | She’s reporting to you, is she? | 她在向你报告我的动向是吗 |
[10:46] | Let’s take a walk. | 出去走走吧 |
[11:00] | Okay, we’ve got to let you in on something. | 有些事得让你知道 |
[11:03] | We’re on together. | 我们在一起了 |
[11:06] | What? | 什么 |
[11:07] | – On together? – Okay. | -在一起吗 -好吧 |
[11:10] | – We’re an item. – Right. Okay. | -我们是一对 -这样啊 |
[11:14] | Well, I’m glad that’s settled. | 我很高兴这事解决了 |
[11:17] | And congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[11:20] | Yeah, well, it’s all about the baby. | 谢谢 都是为了宝宝 |
[11:23] | It’s a second chance. | 这是第二次机会 |
[11:26] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[11:29] | Completely taken me by surprise. It’s actually very exhausting. | 就这样突然有了爱人 其实还需要适应 |
[11:39] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[11:41] | Don’t let me forget. | 别忘提醒我 |
[11:43] | I’ve lined up my lawyer to talk to you | 我联系了自己的律师 |
[11:45] | If this whole al Parker business gets out of control. | 如果帕克的事失控他会和你谈 |
[11:48] | I don’t want to speak to him. No. | 我不想谈 不谈 |
[11:55] | It’s not a choice. | 这不是你说了算 |
[12:00] | Is she Okay? | 她还好吗 |
[12:05] | 30 minutes. Thanks. Bye. | 半小时见 谢谢 再见 |
[12:09] | I’ve got an appointment at assisted fertility. | 我约了辅助生育所 |
[12:12] | White bread? | 白面包吗 |
[12:13] | Why do you want to go to assisted fertility? | 你去辅助生育所做什么 |
[12:16] | It’s an IVF clinic I saw on the Internet with a surrogacy pathway. | 这是我上网找的体外受精诊所 接受代孕 |
[12:20] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[12:21] | You think China girl’s a legal surrogate? | 你觉得中国女孩是合法代孕人吗 |
[12:23] | No, too young. | 不 她太年轻 |
[12:25] | You have to have had a child of your own and be over 25. | 代孕人必须有自己的孩子并年满25岁 |
[12:32] | I’m betting the baby’s parents would have made multiple IVF attempts | 我估计孩子父母在找代孕妈妈前 |
[12:35] | before they tried surrogacy. | 试过很多次体外受精 |
[12:37] | They’d be known to the clinic as desperate. | 这么渴望孩子的夫妇 诊所应该知道 |
[12:47] | – Do people ask you who the dad is? – Actually, no. | -有人问孩子爸爸是谁吗 -并没有 |
[12:52] | And how did you and Adrian get together? | 那你和艾德里安怎么在一起的 |
[12:54] | – Get close? – Yeah. | -互相有感觉吗 -是 |
[12:57] | Well, I knew he was married, so I didn’t think about him like that. | 我知道他结过婚 所以对他没有想法 |
[13:02] | I just thought he was an excellent boss, | 只觉得他是个很好的上司 |
[13:04] | A decent man, kind of straight. | 正派人 直率 |
[13:07] | – Do you really want to know? – Yeah. | -你真想知道吗 -想 |
[13:15] | I imagined he’d be really critical of me as a woman, | 我以为他对我这样的有意见 |
[13:19] | the “too much” tag. | 太高大了 |
[13:22] | And then we were driving back from a seminar on DV from Gosford. | 我们从戈斯福德一个研讨会开车回来 |
[13:27] | It started raining so heavily we were crawling along, | 雨下得很大 我们只能慢慢开 |
[13:29] | And then the hailstones started and we had to pull over. | 然后冰雹来了 只好靠边停下 |
[13:33] | The funny thing was, we couldn’t get out of the car. | 有趣的是 我们下不了车 |
[13:36] | The electrics had jammed the locks, and we rang for help but they | 电流把车锁弄短路了 打不开 我们打电话叫救援 |
[13:39] | Said it’d be at least two hours, there was a lot of flooding. | 他们说至少需要两小时 很多路段被淹 |
[13:42] | And when I heard that, two hours, I started to really panic. | 当我听到2小时 就慌了 |
[13:46] | I felt something serious was going to happen. | 我怕会出什么事 |
[13:49] | And there was a bottle of red I’d slipped under the seat after | 车座下有一瓶红酒 是我一次聚会后放那儿的 |
[13:52] | A party, and I really needed to calm myself, so I opened it. | 我得定定神 所以开了酒 |
[13:58] | He wanted a swig, too. | 他也想喝一杯 |
[14:01] | We drank it together straight from the bottle and, even before we’d | 我们直接用瓶喝了 结果还没喝完 |
[14:04] | Finished, we were kissing each other, completely out of control. | 就开始接吻 完全失控了 |
[14:09] | And the next day, after the pash in the car, | 第二天 车里的事发生后 |
[14:11] | I went into the office, and I expected him to be really cool | 我进了办公室 想着他肯定表现得特别冷 |
[14:13] | And withdrawn and act as if nothing had happened. | 默不作声 仿佛什么都没发生过 |
[14:15] | But he came straight up to me and he said, | 但他直接走过来说 |
[14:18] | “I want to sleep with you tonight, if that’s what you want, | “今晚我想和你睡 如果你也想就太好了 |
[14:21] | Because that is definitely what I want.” | 因为我特别想” |
[14:24] | There was no subterfuge, no power play. | 没找托词 没用权力 |
[14:27] | And that night, we went to a hotel and the sex was awkward. | 那晚我们开房了 那次做爱有点尴尬 |
[14:31] | There was a lot of fumbling, but it was beautiful. | 大部分时间都在摸索 但总体很美 |
[14:37] | We were awake all night, making love, | 我们整晚都没睡 一直在做 |
[14:40] | trying to make it work. | 希望能合拍 |
[14:50] | Hello, I’m Dr. Vincent. | 你好 我是文森特医生 |
[14:53] | – Do you want to follow me? – Yes. | -跟我来吧 -好 |
[14:56] | I’ll stay and chat with the receptionist. | 我在这儿和接待聊 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:00] | So, a murdered surrogate? | 有个被害的代孕人是吧 |
[15:02] | That’s disturbing, but I fail to see how our clinic can help you. | 挺难查的 但我不明白我们诊所能帮你什么 |
[15:07] | We’re looking for couples who have tried and failed at IVF. | 我们想找体外受精失败的夫妇 |
[15:11] | People who are neurotically fixated on having a child. | 想要孩子想得神经质的夫妇 |
[15:14] | That sounds like everybody in here. | 感觉我们每对夫妻都符合 |
[15:18] | Ian has a dark sense of humour, but that’s not at all the case. | 伊恩喜欢黑色幽默 但事实并非如此 |
[15:21] | We offer couples hope, and the satisfaction of knowing | 我们为客户提供怀孕的希望 让他们知道 |
[15:26] | That their best fertility opportunities have been explored. | 自己最好的生育状态已被发掘 |
[15:30] | Now, they might still fail, but to be involved in a murder, | 现在他们可能失败 但不至于卷入谋杀 |
[15:32] | I can’t imagine how that would come about. | 我无法想象怎么会到那种地步 |
[15:37] | I’ll leave you in Ian’s capable hands. | 把伊恩留给你 他很能干 |
[15:39] | Sorry, I have a procedure I have to take care of. | 抱歉 我有个手术必须过去下 |
[15:49] | When I consult with people, I tell them the truth. | 我给人咨询时 会告诉他们真相 |
[15:54] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[15:56] | – I don’t want to have a baby. – All right. | -我不想要孩子 -好吧 |
[15:59] | At 40, you might change your mind. | 40岁时 你会改变想法的 |
[16:02] | Your chances will be one in 20. | 到时候你就只有二十分之一的机会 |
[16:05] | Pick a number. | 挑个数字 |
[16:09] | Nine. | 九 |
[16:13] | So you have a second cycle. | 可以再投一次 |
[16:19] | This is the ultimate casino. | 这是一个终极赌场 |
[16:21] | The drive to reproduce is manic, it can become a vortex. | 繁殖冲动是狂躁的 它会变成一个漩涡 |
[16:25] | I had one patient who was desperate to risk her life | 我有一个病人 愿意拼上自己的性命 |
[16:28] | just to carry a baby. | 去怀一个孩子 |
[16:30] | Did she succeed? | 她成功了吗 |
[16:34] | Three. | 三 |
[16:37] | Yeah, she did. | 成功了 |
[16:38] | And she died six months later, fulfilled. | 然后半年后死了 很满足 |
[16:42] | Actually, this is my last week here. I’m not a gambler. | 这是我在这工作的最后一周 我不是赌徒 |
[16:51] | Do you know any couple desperate enough to try illegal…? | 你知道哪些夫妻会渴望怀孕到找非法… |
[16:56] | Surrogacy? | 代孕吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. Yeah, of course I do. | 是 我当然知道 |
[17:01] | Many, many couples. | 很多 |
[17:06] | But illegal surrogacy in Sydney would be dangerous. | 但在悉尼非法代孕有风险 |
[17:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:17] | You changed to three. | 你改成三了 |
[17:20] | The law favours the surrogate. | 法律站在代孕人那边 |
[17:22] | If she changes her mind, she keeps it. | 如果她改变主意 可以留下孩子 |
[17:35] | Okay. Well, just… why don’t you pick up the phone and try calling? | 好 但 你为什么不直接拿起电话打一个 |
[17:39] | Because, I wish, but there are privacy laws, | 因为 我想打 但有隐私法 |
[17:41] | And I can’t, at the moment, do anything. | 我那时什么都做不了 |
[17:42] | Okay. Thank you very much for all of your help today. | 好的 感谢你今天提供的所有帮助 |
[17:45] | – It’s very much appreciated. – I just… excuse me. | -十分感激 -我只是… 不好意思 |
[17:49] | She looked stressed. What did you get? | 她看起来很紧张 你有什么收获 |
[17:52] | Not much. Something about privacy laws. | 没多少 隐私法什么的 |
[17:55] | Well, who wasn’t picking up the phone? | 谁没打电话 |
[17:58] | – What? – I heard you say that. | -什么 -我听你说的 |
[18:00] | I think I said, “why don’t you pick up the phone and…” | 我说的是 “你为什么不拿起电话然后… “ |
[18:08] | Be good if you remembered. Do you have a notebook? | 你要是记得就好了 有笔记本吗 |
[18:11] | – Yeah. – Well, use it. | -有 -那就用上 |
[18:12] | To write stuff down. | 记东西 |
[18:21] | Pyke has a scheme to trap him, yet he won’t tell me what it is. | 派克有个计划诈他 但他不肯告诉我是什么 |
[18:25] | No. I don’t want you to blurt it out. | 我不想你说漏了 |
[18:26] | He wants you to ask him what his star sign is. | 他想让你问 他的星座是什么 |
[18:28] | No, not his star sign. | 不是星座 |
[18:29] | And then he wants me to ask which university he went to | 然后他想让我问 他在比利时读的什么大学 |
[18:32] | – in Belgium without mentioning… – Leipzig, not Belgium. | -不要问得太明显… -莱比锡 不在比利时 |
[18:34] | – He’s from east Germany. – So, he went to university in Leipzig? | -他是东德人 -所以他在莱比锡上的大学吗 |
[18:37] | Okay, hang on. | 得了 等下 |
[18:38] | Hang on, can we just get this scheme worked out, please? | 稳一点 我们按计划行事 不行吗 |
[18:41] | – Okay. What do I have to ask him? – It’s ridiculous. | -好 我该问他什么 -太扯了 |
[18:44] | – And I think it’s dangerous. – It’s not ridiculous. | -我觉得这样很危险 -不扯 |
[18:47] | I’ve spent hours working with a lawyer in Germany. | 我在德国与律师共事过 |
[18:50] | Now, we only need his birthday, | 现在 我们只需要他的生日 |
[18:51] | And if we can get that in a pleasant, non-confronting way… | 如果我们用轻松愉快 非对峙的方式… |
[18:55] | Then what? | 然后怎样 |
[18:55] | If it checks out, I’m going to expose him. | 如果能查证 我会揭发他 |
[18:57] | In front of Mary? She’ll just blame me. | 在玛丽面前吗 她只会怪我 |
[19:00] | If he’s lying, she needs to know it. | 如果他撒谎 玛丽需要知情 |
[19:04] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[19:07] | Isadore, just answer my questions about your birthday | 伊萨多 我问你生日时回答我 |
[19:10] | As if we’re playing a game, Okay? | 就像做游戏似的 好吗 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:14] | Now he doesn’t like chandeliers. | 他不喜欢装饰灯 |
[19:17] | What is he…? Here he comes. Shithead. | 他什么… 他来了 安静 |
[19:20] | Julia… | 茱莉亚 |
[19:22] | – Alexander. – Good evening. | -亚历山大 -晚上好 |
[19:26] | This is isadore, a friend of Julia’s. | 这是伊萨多 茱莉亚的朋友 |
[19:30] | Yes. | 好 |
[19:32] | I was just regarding the chandelier. | 我刚看了一会儿装饰灯 |
[19:36] | Originally crafted by artisan glass blowers of Venice, | 最初由威尼斯的玻璃吹制工制造 |
[19:40] | From the little island of Murano. | 他们来自穆拉诺小岛 |
[19:42] | But this one is made in Pakistan with child labour. | 但这顶装饰灯是巴基斯坦童工造的 |
[19:46] | Elegance, but at what cost? | 高雅 可代价是什么 |
[19:51] | So… | 这么说… |
[19:53] | You gather to confront me, the gang of three? | 你们组成三人帮 来对付我吗 |
[19:57] | I hope it doesn’t seem that way. | 希望不是 |
[19:59] | After all, we want this evening to embrace you into the family. | 我们今晚实际是想接受你成为一家人 |
[20:03] | Family. | 家人 |
[20:05] | Nothing pierces an illegitimate boy’s heart like the word family. | 身份不合法的人只有家这个字能刺痛他 |
[20:10] | It’s heat, right here. It… | 温暖了 我这儿 |
[20:13] | – Hello. – We were… | -你好 -我们正… |
[20:16] | We were just finishing isadore’s numerology. | 我们正给伊萨多算命 |
[20:19] | You know, it’s a compatibility game? | 一个游戏 算合适度的 |
[20:22] | – Isadore, your birth year? – ’61. | -伊萨多 你出生年份 -61年 |
[20:25] | 61. Okay, so added together, day and month, is 24. | 61 好 日和月的数字加一起是24 |
[20:31] | Three eights, very nice. | 三个八 不错啊 |
[20:34] | You’re even tempered and positive. | 你性情温顺 积极向上 |
[20:38] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[20:40] | An enthusiast, which is a good balance with Julia. | 为人热情 正好和茱莉亚互补 |
[20:44] | What? I’m positive. | 什么意思 我也很积极啊 |
[20:47] | Okay… what’s your birthday, Alexander? | 好… 你的生日是哪天 亚历山大 |
[20:50] | We’ll do yours and Mary’s. | 我们算算你和玛丽合不合适 |
[20:52] | Where I come from, you don’t tell anybody your year. Mummy? | 在我们国家 出生年份可不能告诉别人 玛丽妈妈 |
[20:57] | You want to have a peek? | 你想看看吗 |
[21:02] | No. | 不想 |
[21:05] | I don’t. | 我不想看 |
[21:09] | Come on, tell him your birth year. | 快点 告诉他你哪年生的 |
[21:11] | No, it’s bullshit. Take a peek. | 不 那都是扯淡 看一下吧 |
[21:14] | Tell him when you were born so we can work out your compatibility. | 告诉他你的生日 我们算算你们合不合适 |
[21:17] | Perhaps you want to know that I can support your daughter. | 你要知道 我能养得起你女儿 |
[21:20] | Well, I can tell you. I am a landlord… – No, I’m not interested. | 好吧 跟你们说 我是房东… -不 我不感兴趣 |
[21:25] | There can’t be an engagement. | 你们不能订婚 |
[21:28] | And there can’t be a wedding. | 更不能结婚 |
[21:30] | What’s this? You try to get rid of me with a cheque? | 这是什么 你们想拿钱打发我吗 |
[21:33] | Just open it. | 打开看看吧 |
[21:36] | Open it. Go on. | 快打开 |
[21:54] | This is how I am welcomed into the family? | 你们家就是这么欢迎我的 |
[21:58] | The lying bigamist. | 说我是重婚犯 骗子 |
[22:00] | You lied to Mary. And that’s what hurts us. | 你对玛丽撒谎 伤害了我们 |
[22:03] | It disgusts me. | 我觉得很恶心 |
[22:05] | I don’t have words strong enough. You are a bad, bad person. | 我都没法形容了 你就是个彻头彻尾的坏人 |
[22:26] | There was a cripple at the university canteen in Leipzig | 莱比锡的大学食堂有个瘸子 |
[22:29] | by the name of Lydia. | 她叫莉迪亚 |
[22:32] | And the honey-skinned girls, they called her lame Lydz. | 那些长得好看的女孩都叫她 瘸莉兹 |
[22:36] | I was 22, and I was good looking | 我当时22岁 长得帅 |
[22:38] | One day when the taunting was bad, I was getting down on my knees, | 有一天 大家都在嘲笑她的时候 我跪在地上 |
[22:42] | And in front of everybody, out of pity, | 出于同情和讽刺他们的目的 |
[22:45] | And out of sarcasm, I proposed to her. | 在大庭广众下向她求婚 |
[22:48] | And my friends said, “hey, that’s not cool, man.” | 我朋友说”哥们 这可不好玩” |
[22:50] | But then, one week later, | 可一周后 |
[22:52] | When the thing was practically forgotten, | 大家都把这事忘了 |
[22:54] | The poor creature came up to me, | 那可怜的女人却找到我 |
[22:56] | Said she had discussed it with her father, and she was accepting. | 说她和父亲谈过了 愿意嫁给我 |
[23:01] | My head buzzed so intensely, I couldn’t speak. | 我脑子嗡嗡的 说不出话来 |
[23:04] | For the first time, I was doing something completely senseless | 我第一次做这么蠢的事 |
[23:09] | That, if I went through with it, I would be lost. | 如果把这事做到底 我就完了 |
[23:13] | For me, that was irresistible. | 但对我来说 这件事非做不可 |
[23:20] | There you have my shitty little story. | 现在你们听完我狗屎的过去了 |
[23:26] | My god. I’m going to be sick. | 老天 我要吐了 |
[23:31] | What was her name? | 那女人叫什么 |
[23:33] | Was it Lydia? | 莉迪亚吗 |
[23:35] | Has he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[23:38] | Fuck, pyke. What was it? Was it Lydia? Was that what he said? | 妈的 派克 她叫什么来着 莉迪亚吗 他是这么说的吗 |
[23:42] | – Yes, it was. – It’s not that bad. | -是 -这也不是多大的事 |
[23:43] | Mary’s going to think that it is nothing. | 玛丽会觉得根本没什么 |
[23:45] | He’s a bigamist, Julia. | 他是重婚犯 茱莉亚 |
[23:46] | I did not approve of this scheme. | 我本来就不同意这个方案 |
[23:50] | I… what do you think? Is he telling the truth? | 我… 你怎么看 他说的是实话吗 |
[23:53] | Well, I think the story’s best read as an allegory. | 我觉得 听起来像个寓言故事 |
[23:58] | Right. So, you mean… | 好 你的意思是… |
[24:01] | -Well, he’s using it like a fairy tale which to explain himself. -Yes. | -他把自己的过去说成了童话故事 -对 |
[24:05] | – Like a psychopath. – No, like anybody. | -像个心理变态 -不 人人都会这样 |
[24:07] | Okay, what’s his message? | 好吧 他想表达什么 |
[24:10] | Well, it’s a rescued ruin thing. | 他是在拯救他人于水火 |
[24:14] | – Right. Rescued… – It’s Mary. It’s Mary. | -对 拯救… -玛丽 玛丽来了 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry. Forgot them. | 抱歉 我忘带东西了 |
[24:23] | I love your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[24:25] | It’s beautiful, your dress, isn’t it? | 裙子真漂亮 |
[24:27] | Hello, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[24:30] | Is he in the loo? | 他在洗手间吗 |
[24:37] | Actually, darling, he’s gone. | 宝贝 他已经走了 |
[24:42] | Why, what happened? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[24:44] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[24:46] | Shall we order first? | 我们先点餐吧 |
[24:48] | No. | 不 |
[24:50] | Did you fight? | 你们吵架了吗 |
[24:53] | He’s already married. Alexander is already married. | 他结婚了 亚历山大已经结婚了 |
[24:58] | He told us a terrible story about a rescue, and ruin, | 他跟我们说了个可怕的故事 关于拯救和毁灭 |
[25:02] | And he’s going to do that to you, baby, and he is dangerous. | 他也会这么对你的 宝贝 他太危险了 |
[25:05] | – And evil. – Okay, I did some… | -一肚子坏水 -好吧 我… |
[25:08] | I did some rudimentary background research, | 做了一些基本背景调查 |
[25:10] | And discovered that he has previously been married. | 发现他结过婚 |
[25:12] | Still married. He’s still married. | 他现在还是已婚状态 |
[25:19] | Well, so are you. | 你俩也是 |
[25:22] | All of you are married. | 你们都是已婚 |
[25:26] | Alexander’s actions and motives | 亚历山大的行为和动机 |
[25:27] | Are a mystery to the likes of yourselves | 对你们来说不可思议 |
[25:30] | Because he lives his life at risk, | 那是因为他懂得人间疾苦 |
[25:32] | And he is kind to the actual poor, | 他对穷人友善 |
[25:35] | Who you, Julia, and you, Pyke, have never met. | 那些人是你 茱莉亚 还有你派克 从没遇到过的 |
[25:41] | I feel blessed every day that he sees something to love in me. | 被他爱着 我每一天都觉得很幸福 |
[25:47] | So shove your conventions and your respectability | 所以少在那装高尚装体面 |
[25:50] | Up your cunt, Julia, where nothing ever has lived. | 茱莉亚 你个不要脸的贱女人 |
[25:54] | – Where everything dies. – That is too much. | -像个人一样活一次吧 -你太过分了 |
[25:56] | -Stop! Stop. -Let her say it, let her say it. It’s not as if I haven’t thought it. | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -让她说 让她说 我又不是没想过 |
[26:00] | – Wept about it. – Look at me. | -又不是没哭过 -看着我 |
[26:02] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:03] | I know you don’t love me, but he does. | 我知道你不爱我 可他爱 |
[26:08] | He does love me, and I love him. | 他爱我 我也爱他 |
[26:12] | We’re lovers. | 我们是爱人 |
[26:13] | And if he rejects me now, I don’t think I could live! | 如果他不要我 我也不活了 |
[26:17] | – I thought he was very original. – Thank you, Isadore. | -我觉得他与众不同 -谢谢 伊萨多 |
[26:20] | – Honey, he’s actually a criminal. – Shut up. Shut up. | -亲爱的 他是个罪犯 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[26:24] | Keep out of my life and never speak to me again. | 我的人生不用你管 别再和我说话了 |
[26:34] | It’s too much, I can’t take it. It’s… | 太可怕了 我承受不了 它… |
[26:51] | – She’s not answering? – No. | -她不接电话吗 -不接 |
[26:54] | Well, don’t keep trying her. Just let her calm down. | 别打了 让她冷静会儿 |
[27:00] | Pyke, are you listening? | 派克 你在听吗 |
[27:04] | Who are you calling now? | 你现在给谁打呢 |
[27:05] | I’m not calling, I’m looking for a number. | 我没打 我在找号码 |
[27:07] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[27:09] | Robin. Maybe she can help. | 罗宾 也许她能帮上忙 |
[27:13] | Well, how can she help? | 她怎么帮 |
[27:14] | She’s a wasteland, you’ll get nothing from her. | 她根本没用 什么也帮不上 |
[27:18] | Well, Mary liked her. | 玛丽喜欢她 |
[27:22] | They met? | 她们见过面了 |
[27:24] | You didn’t tell me that. | 你没跟我说 |
[27:26] | So, they’ve met up? | 所以她们见过面了吗 |
[27:28] | – When did they meet? – Julia… | -什么时候见的 -茱莉亚… |
[27:31] | – When did they meet? – She’s searching for an essential self. | -什么时候见的 -她在发现真正的自我 |
[27:34] | There’s a lure here. | 这是个诱惑 |
[27:35] | The true birth mother. It’s mythic and irresistible. | 亲生母亲 神秘莫测 不可抵抗 |
[27:39] | She’s yearning for that missing piece, but it’s illusory. | 她渴望缺失的那部分 可那都是虚幻 |
[27:45] | – Okay. – Did you hear? | -好吧 -你听到了吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah. Can we focus on the next 24 hours? | 听见了 我们能集中精力在未来24小时上吗 |
[27:50] | Let’s just get through that. | 先过了这关再说 |
[27:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m just outside. Come down. | 是 我就在外面 下来吧 |
[27:58] | Just come down. | 下来吧 |
[28:05] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[28:09] | I was just out on a bit of a run, and I thought I’d | 我刚才在跑步 就想过来 |
[28:12] | Drop in to see if you’ve done any more thinking about the offer. | 问问你 对那事考虑得怎么样了 |
[28:16] | I’ve been a bit busy. | 我有点忙 |
[28:20] | Cos I’m… I’ve been thinking a lot about you, actually, | 其实 我… 一直在想你 |
[28:24] | And… you know, what’s your deal, what’s your story? | 还有… 你的择偶条件和过去的经历 |
[28:32] | I reckon you’ve been burnt. Badly burnt. | 我觉得你受过情伤 而且伤得很重 |
[28:36] | Yes, I’ve been… burnt. | 没错 我… 受过情伤 |
[28:40] | Deep-fried. | 伤口很深 |
[28:45] | What if I was to put it to you a different way | 要是我换种方式呢 |
[28:48] | And say, you pick the number of nights? | 比方说 你来决定我们过夜的次数 |
[28:51] | You know, just choose a number. Any number. | 由你决定 几次都行 |
[28:57] | Stally, I… | 斯塔瑞 我… |
[28:59] | I don’t know that we’re really suited. | 我不知道和你合不合适 |
[29:02] | No. No, we’re not. | 不 不 我们不合适 |
[29:08] | How’s the case going, then? Bet it’s been hard to move. | 案子怎么样了 很难推进吧 |
[29:12] | – I sent you an e-mail. – I didn’t read it. | -我给你发邮件了 -我没看 |
[29:16] | – You tell me. – … It’s tough. | -你告诉我吧 -… 案子有点棘手 |
[29:20] | We don’t have an ID. | 我们没有身份证明 |
[29:22] | We’ve got something. | 有条线索 |
[29:25] | She’s a surrogate. | 她是代孕妈妈 |
[29:27] | Fuck. That’s a… | 妈的 那真是… |
[29:31] | That’s a weird one. | 太奇怪了 |
[29:32] | – China girl’s a surrogate. – Sorry, this call is important. | -中国女孩是代孕妈妈 -抱歉 接个重要电话 |
[29:38] | Hi, Pyke. | 喂 派克 |
[30:02] | Joy? | 乔伊 |
[30:07] | Hello? Come in. | 你好 请进 |
[30:26] | Puss, open the door, please. We want to help you. | 普斯 开门 拜托 我们想帮你 |
[30:36] | Alexander? It’s just me, baby. | 亚历山大 是我 宝贝 |
[30:40] | Will you let me in? | 让我进去好吗 |
[30:43] | I’m worried. | 我很担心你 |
[30:47] | Please? | 求你了 |
[30:52] | He don’t care, you know, if he’s dead or alive. | 他不在意自己的死活 |
[30:55] | Did he eat anything? | 他吃东西了吗 |
[31:06] | – Hello? – Hey. | -你好 -嗨 |
[31:09] | What you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[31:12] | Nothing much. I’m just hanging out at my boyfriend’s place. | 没干嘛 在我男朋友这玩儿 |
[31:17] | Hey, do you want to meet up for a hot chocolate, | 你想出来喝杯热巧克力 |
[31:20] | a tea or a milkshake? | 茶或奶昔吗 |
[31:24] | Did my parents ask you to call me? | 是我爸妈让你找我的吗 |
[31:28] | They did, yes. | 是的 |
[31:36] | So, do you want to meet up? | 那你想出来吗 |
[31:44] | You can eat it while it’s hot. | 趁热吃吧 |
[31:48] | Go on. I would if I wasn’t driving. | 吃吧 如果我没开车我也会吃 |
[31:50] | No, I’d prefer to wait. | 不 我等会儿再吃 |
[31:53] | You’re very polite. | 你很有礼貌 |
[31:57] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[32:08] | – You don’t like onion? – No. | -你不喜欢洋葱吗 -不喜欢 |
[32:11] | – Really? Me too. – They’re gross. | -真的吗 我也是 -洋葱很恶心 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:17] | Thank you for feeding me. | 谢谢你给我买吃的 |
[32:20] | Sure. | 别客气 |
[32:22] | Are these yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[32:24] | Yeah. Some of them. My mum’s, too. | 嗯 有些是我妈妈的 |
[32:31] | I love this. This is wonderful. | 我喜欢这个 特别好看 |
[32:44] | I should go. | 我要走了 |
[32:47] | Are you done? | 你吃完了没 |
[32:50] | Alexander doesn’t really check his phone. | 亚历山大很少看手机 |
[32:52] | He’s from the pre-digital age, | 他还不习惯数字信息时代 |
[32:54] | When you make arrangements before you leave | 如果有事要出去 |
[32:56] | And you have conversations face-to-face. | 必须先当面告诉他 |
[32:59] | My parents are really freaked out about his age. | 我爸妈被他的年龄吓到了 |
[33:03] | Did they tell you about that? | 他们跟你说过吗 |
[33:05] | They think that he’s just some kind of dirty old man, and he is not. | 他们觉得他就是个龌蹉的老男人 但他并不是 |
[33:09] | He is so much more interested in empowering women than he is in sex. | 比起做爱他更乐于教导女性 |
[33:14] | He’s helped a lot of women who don’t have anything. | 他帮助了很多一所无有的女人 |
[33:18] | That’s good. | 那很好啊 |
[33:22] | How does he do that? | 他怎么做的 |
[33:24] | He’s helped them with money… | 他教她们怎么挣钱… |
[33:27] | And helping them understand how to make money for themselves. | 让她们知道怎么为自己挣钱 |
[33:32] | I should go, in case he needs me. | 我要走了 怕他需要我 |
[33:37] | Is he Okay? | 他还好吗 |
[33:42] | He said to stay away. | 他让我走开 |
[34:10] | It seems like you care a lot. | 你好像很在乎他 |
[34:17] | He’s very kind to me. | 他对我很好 |
[34:21] | He’s my soulmate. | 是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[34:24] | That’s very special. | 那很难找到 |
[34:27] | He loves me as I am. He accepts me. | 他爱我 他接受我的一切 |
[34:31] | And that’s quite hard because I can get really anxious. | 这点尤其不容易 因为我情绪很不稳定 |
[34:36] | Julia would give me back if she could. | 茱莉亚如果正常点会把我还给你 |
[34:39] | Her little toy baby’s grown into a fucking freak. | 她的小宝贝如今成了怪胎 |
[34:44] | She wants me to take tranquilisers because she fucking does, | 她想让我打镇静剂 因为她自己在用 妈的 |
[34:48] | But puss thinks I’m going to grow out of it. | 但普斯觉得我不需要 |
[35:03] | Does it bother you that Alexander’s married? | 亚历山大已婚不会困扰你吗 |
[35:11] | It bothers me that you listen to pyke and Julia’s fucking paranoia. | 你听信派克和茱莉亚的胡言乱语才让我觉得困扰 |
[35:15] | What are you, their spy? Didn’t you listen? | 你是谁 他们的眼线吗 你根本没听我说话 |
[35:18] | He’s not a fucking society monkey. | 他不是给你们笑的傻逼 |
[35:22] | I thought we were actually going to have an honest relationship. | 我还以为我们可以坦诚相待 |
[35:28] | It’s Okay, it’s Okay, it’s Okay. Yell. | 没事儿 没关系 叫出来 |
[35:31] | Yell, I used to yell. | 叫出来 我以前也这样 |
[35:35] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[35:42] | Liam, this is my daughter, Mary… | 利亚姆 这是我女儿 玛丽… |
[35:45] | And my colleague, Miranda. | 这是我同事 米兰达 |
[35:48] | Mary, this is your uncle. | 玛丽 这是你舅舅 |
[35:50] | Well, Mary, it’s so nice to meet you… | 玛丽 很高兴见到你… |
[35:55] | After so fricking long. | 尤其过了这么多年 |
[35:56] | Hello. It’s really lovely to meet you too. | 你好 我也很高兴 |
[36:06] | Are you Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:08] | We’re thinking of going for a wander down the beach. | 我们正准备去海滩散步 |
[36:12] | It’s a bit late. | 有点晚了 |
[36:17] | I’d like to go. | 我想去 |
[36:37] | I’m not doing that with you. | 我才不要和你玩儿 |
[36:43] | – Okay, so what do you want to be, Mary? – I want to be a wife. | -玛丽 你以后想做什么 -我想做妻子 |
[36:47] | But also maybe a dental hygienist, | 也可能做牙医 |
[36:49] | cos they’re always in demand. | 因为他们永远不愁失业 |
[36:56] | Hey! | 你干嘛 |
[37:00] | Hey! | 别弄 |
[37:05] | You are under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[37:07] | Yeah, what for? | 是吗 什么罪名 |
[37:08] | Negligent treatment of a juvenile’s possessions. | 对青少年监管不得力 |
[37:11] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[37:12] | You… are under… arrest. | 你… 被… 捕了 |
[37:15] | My god! | 我的天 |
[37:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:44] | What are you doing? | 你呢 |
[37:52] | Hey, Miranda. Hey! | 米兰达 |
[37:57] | Are you Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:59] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[38:43] | Hey, little baby. Hey, little one. | 你好啊 小宝贝儿 |
[38:45] | It’s Okay. It’s Okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[39:14] | Yeah, Okay, we’ve got a lady on the roadway. | 好的 车道上有行人 |
[39:16] | I’m just going to get back to you with a sitrep. Excuse me, madam. | 稍后告诉你情况 等一下 女士 |
[39:19] | Sorry, sorry. Hey, you can’t walk here. | 抱歉 这里禁止行人 |
[39:21] | My baby’s missing, please help me. | 我的宝宝不见了 求你帮帮我 |
[39:24] | Yeah, Okay. You can’t walk here. | 好的 但你不能在车道上乱走 |
[39:25] | It hasn’t been fed… | 他两天没吃… |
[39:26] | It hasn’t been fed for two days. I’m very worried. | 两天没吃东西了 我很担心 |
[39:30] | – All right, where’s your child? – No, no, it’s a baby. | -好吧 你孩子在哪儿 -不 他还是个小宝宝 |
[39:33] | Okay, where’s your baby? | 那你宝宝在哪儿 |
[39:38] | I can’t… I can’t remember where I’ve left it. | 我… 我不记得把他忘在哪儿了 |
[39:41] | I’m very worried! I can’t remember! | 我很担心 我不记得了 |
[39:54] | – Tea? – Yeah, thanks. | -喝茶吗 -好 谢谢 |
[39:56] | Robin, this is Paul Chen. | 罗宾 这是保罗·陈 |
[39:58] | He’s going to be our chief police counsellor. | 他是我们的首席警务顾问 |
[40:01] | – For…? – For the victims’ resolution meeting. | -给什么做顾问… -受害者调解会议 |
[40:05] | With ex-superintendent Parker. | 和前任警司帕克的会 |
[40:09] | He’s got a bit of a delicate question, | 他有很多细节要问 |
[40:11] | – in preparation for Thursday. – What? | -为周四做准备 -问什么 |
[40:13] | Did I have an intimate relationship with my superintendent? | 我和警司有不正当关系吗 |
[40:16] | Well, actually, that’s about right. | 差不多就是这个 |
[40:19] | Hello, Robin. | 你好 罗宾 |
[40:23] | I’m sorry about that. He’s really insistent on this point. | 抱歉 他坚持要这样做 |
[40:26] | So, before I answer back in proceedings, I just need to know… | 在回应诉讼之前 我要先知道… |
[40:29] | No, I didn’t. I told Adrian. | 没有 我跟艾德里安说过了 |
[40:34] | So, it’s complete horseshit that you stayed over | 那你在湖景房待过一晚 |
[40:36] | In the lakeview master bedroom one night? | 完全是胡扯吗 |
[40:44] | There was no intimacy. | 我们没有不正当关系 |
[40:47] | He put rohypnol in my wine. | 他在酒里放了安眠药 |
[40:49] | I have no memory of the night. | 我不记得那晚发生了什么 |
[40:52] | Just waking up. | 然后就醒了 |
[40:56] | That’s a worry. | 这就难办了 |
[41:00] | If you were unconscious, he can invent anything. | 如果你意识不清醒 他就可以胡编乱造 |
[41:02] | I really don’t want him to describe the sex. | 希望他不要提起做爱细节 |
[41:05] | It was really funny! | 太搞笑了 |
[41:08] | She’s complaining about the baby, so we go and check. | 她一直说孩子的事 我们就去调查了 |
[41:11] | Her husband says, “there is no baby.” | 但他丈夫说 “根本没有孩子” |
[41:14] | It’s all right. Thanks, Robin. | 可以了 谢谢你 罗宾 |
[41:16] | We’ll see you on Thursday. | 周四见 |
[41:19] | Thanks, Robin. | 辛苦了 罗宾 |
[41:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:30] | What are they talking about? | 他们在聊什么 |
[41:31] | The woman walking on the overpass. | 那个在天桥上乱走的女人 |
[41:33] | Apparently she was really lucky not to get hit. | 没被撞真是幸运 |
[41:36] | And the baby? She lost it? | 孩子呢 丢了吗 |
[41:39] | – Did they find it? – There was no baby. | -他们找了吗 -没有什么孩子 |
[41:41] | She wasn’t pregnant. | 她都没怀孕 |
[41:44] | She somehow walked out of a psych ward believing that she’d lost one. | 她从精神病院出来的 总觉得自己小孩丢了 |
[41:49] | What psych ward? | 哪个精神病院 |
[42:24] | Hey, Hun. Can you stop for a moment? | 宝贝 等下再弹好吗 |
[42:28] | Hello, Felicity. | 你好 菲丽希缇 |
[42:30] | I’m Robin Griffin, eastern coast police, following up. | 我是罗宾·格里芬 东海岸警局 正在查案 |
[42:36] | Do you want to sit down? | 你先坐下吧 |
[42:46] | I just want to know if you’re okay. | 想来看看你怎么样 |
[42:47] | – Yes, I’m okay. – Good. | -我没事儿 -那就好 |
[42:50] | I heard your baby was missing. | 听说你孩子丢了 |
[42:53] | Do we need to find the baby? | 需要我们帮你找吗 |
[42:55] | I’ve already told them, there’s no baby. | 我已经跟他们说了 根本没有孩子 |
[42:58] | She and I are married, so I think I’d know. | 我们是夫妻 所以我很清楚 |
[43:02] | Felicity? | 菲丽希缇 |
[43:05] | Can you confirm what your husband’s saying? | 你同意你丈夫说的话吗 |
[43:08] | Yes. | 同意 |
[43:11] | It’s gone. | 宝宝没了 |
[43:17] | Was there a miscarriage? | 流产了吗 |
[43:18] | – No, no miscarriage. – Maybe, Mike. | -不是流产 -有可能 麦克 |
[43:20] | – There may have been. – No, you didn’t have a miscarriage. | -有可能的 -你没流过产 |
[43:24] | Felicity, can you listen? | 菲丽希缇 听我说好吗 |
[43:25] | You didn’t have a miscarriage. | 你不是流产 |
[43:28] | Correct? | 对吗 |
[43:43] | It’s lost, and the baby’s gone. | 她跑了 宝宝也没了 |
[43:49] | She won’t return my phone calls and she won’t return my texts. | 她不回我电话 也不回我短信 |
[43:53] | You don’t know if she can read English or Thai, Mike. | 麦克 我们也不知道她懂不懂英语或泰语 |
[43:57] | Can she read Thai? Can she read at all? | 她能看懂泰语吗 她识字吗 |
[43:59] | Don’t worry, hon. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[44:01] | There’s a thousand reasons someone might go off the grid. | 人间蒸发也有很多理由 |
[44:04] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[44:07] | Exams. | 她要考试 |
[44:18] | Mike, do you want to tell me what’s happening? | 麦克 能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[44:23] | Who can’t read English? | 谁不会英语 |
[44:26] | We have a guest mother. | 我们找了个代孕母亲 |
[44:36] | I think I have the parents. | 我找到那对夫妇了 |
[44:39] | China girl’s foetus, the parents. | 中国女孩胎儿的亲生父母 |
[44:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:42] | DNA. One swab and we’ll know. | 检测下DNA就行了 |
[44:47] | Mike’s criminal record. | 麦克的犯罪记录 |
[44:51] | Okay. Two AVOs five years ago, one related jail sentence. | 五年前被发了两次暴力禁制令 服刑一次 |
[44:57] | Attempting to attack his wife with a ski pole. | 因为他用滑雪杆家暴他的妻子 |
[44:59] | Another arrest for cocaine possession last year. | 去年因私藏可卡因被逮捕 |
[45:03] | I’m going in. | 我进去了 |
[45:26] | What’s this for? | 搞什么名堂 |
[45:27] | I want a DNA sample, it’s a mouth swab. | 我需要你的DNA样本 你的唾液样本 |
[45:30] | There’s a kit here for your wife too. | 还有你妻子的 |
[45:32] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不会给你的 |
[45:35] | I may not have great news for you. | 告诉你个好事吧 |
[45:37] | An Asian female, 19-weeks pregnant has been found dead. | 一位怀孕19周的亚裔女性确认死亡 |
[45:42] | 19 weeks? | 19周 |
[45:45] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[45:47] | Your guest mother? | 你的代孕母亲 |
[45:50] | Mee Noi. | 美仪 |
[45:52] | And when did you last see your surrogate? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[45:55] | Erm, at the ultrasound about five weeks ago. | 五周前做超声波那次 |
[46:00] | Commercial surrogacy is illegal in Australia. | 商业代孕在澳大利亚是违法的 |
[46:04] | It carries a two-year sentence. | 要坐两年牢 |
[46:05] | And we have a right to have a baby. | 拥有孩子是我们的权利 |
[46:07] | This is completely legal, it’s an altruistic arrangement. | 完全合法 没有任何私心可言 |
[46:10] | Something went wrong, didn’t it? | 可出了差错 对吗 |
[46:13] | The girl was murdered. | 那姑娘被杀了 |
[46:20] | Look, I’ve got to get back to Flick. | 我要回去找菲丽克了 |
[46:23] | I need a sample from Felicity too, don’t make me ask her for it. | 我也需要菲丽希缇的DNA 别逼我自己找她要 |
[46:28] | How long have you known your surrogate? | 你认识那位代孕母亲多久了 |
[46:29] | I’m not answering any more questions, | 我不会再回答任何问题 |
[46:31] | It’s a human right to have a baby. | 生孩子是人类的权利 |
[46:33] | Can Felicity look after a baby? | 菲丽希缇有能力照顾吗 |
[46:36] | Can you leave? | 你出去吧 |
[46:44] | She’ll be Okay, if she could just have a baby. | 她如果有孩子会好很多 |
[46:47] | It will make her sane. | 会神志清楚 |
[46:51] | I tell you what, this is not good news. | 我跟你说个坏事吧 |
[46:53] | She’s sold her apartment, I’ve sold my car. | 她卖了她的公寓 我卖了我的车 |
[46:56] | We’ve tried IVF more than 12 times. | 我们试了12年的试管受精 |
[46:59] | She really doesn’t need this. | 她不用再接着试了 |
[47:07] | Do the swab, Mike. | 赶紧把你DNA给我吧 |
[47:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[47:14] | – He’s a potential suspect. – You’re lacking evidence. | -他是潜在嫌犯 -你缺少证据 |
[47:19] | If his DNA, if his wife’s DNA matches the foetus, | 如果他和他老婆DNA与胎儿匹配 |
[47:23] | then he’s a murder suspect. | 他就是杀人嫌犯 |
[47:36] | Mike, where did Felicity have her eggs harvested? | 麦克 菲丽希缇在哪受的精 |
[47:41] | I’m not answering. | 无可奉告 |
[47:45] | Was it an IVF clinic? It’s an operation done under anaesthetic. | 是一家体外受精诊所吗 麻醉后才能做手术 |
[47:51] | Where did you do it? | 你在哪做的 |
[47:55] | Do you want to call a lawyer? | 你想请律师吗 |
[47:57] | Can’t afford lawyers. | 请不起 |
[48:01] | How much did the surrogate cost? | 代孕要花多少钱 |
[48:03] | It wasn’t about the money, she just wanted to help us, | 这跟钱没关系 她只是想帮帮我们 |
[48:05] | – she was a friend. – Really? | -她是我们的朋友 -真的吗 |
[48:08] | Even though you don’t know her surname? | 可你连她姓什么都不知道 |
[48:10] | Such a good friend, but you don’t know if she can read? | 她是你好朋友 你却不知道她识不识字 |
[48:13] | Do you know how many miscarriages we’ve had? | 你知道菲丽希缇流产过多少次吗 |
[48:15] | Who set it up? Come on, Mike, who was the surrogate agent? | 诊所是谁开的 麦克 体外受精诊所在哪 |
[48:20] | – I’m not after you. – Eight. Eight miscarriages. | -我没有针对你 -八次 她流产了八次 |
[48:23] | Each a little life. | 每次都是一个小生命 |
[48:25] | Jesus Christ, this is just going to have her spiralling. | 天啊 她都要崩溃了 |
[48:28] | You know, there is no other way. You think we can adopt? | 我们无路可走 你以为我们能领养吗 |
[48:30] | No, fuck, no. The law’s wrong. | 我们领不了 法律无情 |
[48:35] | Did you meet with Mee Noi? Alone? | 你私下见过美仪吗 |
[48:40] | Did you get angry? Cos she was drinking… | 你是不是很生气 因为她在喝酒… |
[48:45] | Smoking? Hurting… your baby? | 抽烟 伤害… 你的孩子 |
[48:58] | That man is grieving. | 那男人很难过 |
[49:00] | – Yes? – Well, show some respect. | -所以呢 -尊重他一下 |
[49:03] | A wife murderer also grieves. | 谋杀妻子的人也会难过 |
[49:05] | Come on, at bottom, all he wants is a baby, that’s it. | 别难为他了 他只是想要个孩子 |
[49:08] | You don’t have children, maybe you’ll never want them. | 你没生养过 也许你以后也不想要 |
[49:10] | I have a daughter. Okay? | 我有个女儿 |
[49:12] | I have a daughter, who I think about every day of my life. | 我有女儿 我每时每刻都在挂念她 |
[49:15] | Every day. | 每时每刻 |
[49:18] | Every fucking… day. | 每时… 每刻 |
[49:22] | Okay… I… | 好吧… 我… |
[49:25] | I never knew. | 我不知道 |
[49:51] | Okay, mate, you can get off the road now, it’s a bit dangerous. | 好了小伙子 别在路上玩了 这很危险 |
[49:55] | – Get off the road, come on. – Give the bag to mummy. | -快上来 -把包给妈妈 |
[49:58] | – You okay, honey? – Yeah. | -亲爱的 你没事吧 -没事 |
[50:00] | Just wait. Careful, honey. | 等会儿 别急 宝贝 |
[50:02] | Here, love, here, darling. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[50:05] | Thanks, love. | 谢了 |
[50:21] | You all right, mate? You got your dinosaurs? | 你没事吧 小伙子 拿着你的恐龙了吗 |
[50:26] | Darling, give him his dinosaurs. | 亲爱的 把恐龙给他 |
[50:29] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[51:17] | Hey. Good luck, today. | 祝你今天好运 |
[51:56] | You are a good boy, do you want your surprise now? | 乖孩子 现在想要礼物吗 |
[51:58] | Yes! | 想 |
[51:59] | – Okay. Darling? – Yes, honey? | -好 亲爱的 -怎么了 |
[52:01] | Can you get the nuts out? | 把坚果给我好吗 |
[52:04] | – There you go. – There you go, one for you | -给你 -给你 这是你的 |
[52:08] | – and one for you. – Aren’t you lucky. | -这是你的 -你是不是很幸运 |
[52:10] | Daddy had to ask the air hostess for those. | 这可是我跟空姐要的 |
[52:12] | – Okay, give daddy a kiss. – That’s it, thank you, daddy. | -亲我一下 -说谢谢爸爸 |
[52:16] | – Thank you, dad. Bye-bye. – See you later. | -谢谢爸爸 拜拜 -一会儿见 |
[52:19] | Okay, bye-bye, mate. | 拜拜 儿子 |
[52:22] | Don’t eat them all at once. | 别一下都吃完 |
[52:26] | Bye! | 拜 |
[52:44] | All right, I’ll just see what’s happening? | 我就顺道来看看你 |
[52:57] | I’ll just get you to hold off for five minutes, | 麻烦你再延长五分钟 |
[52:58] | Robin’s outside having a smoke, she shouldn’t be long. | 罗宾在抽烟 一会儿就来 |
[53:04] | Thanks, love. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[53:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[53:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[53:18] | I might just pop out to the restroom for a minute. | 我去趟卫生间 |
[53:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:12] | I’m glad I caught you. | 逮着你了 |
[54:15] | I don’t want to talk now. | 我不想跟你说话 |
[54:16] | No, no, this has got nothing to do with what’s | 我们的事情跟那里 |
[54:18] | Going to happen in there, that’s all official, | 即将进行的无关 那是公事 |
[54:19] | they’ll work it out. | 他们会解决 |
[54:24] | No, what I’ve got to say is… | 我想说的… |
[54:28] | Well, it’s personal. | 是心里话 |
[54:33] | It’s good to see you, Robin. | 很高兴见到你 罗宾 |
[54:36] | I’m sorry, detective sergeant… | 抱歉 警长… |
[54:39] | So, what are you up to now, who are you chasing these days? | 最近怎么样 在办什么案子 |
[54:53] | You know, the feelings I had for you were genuine. | 我对你的感觉很真实 |
[54:56] | They were pure. | 很纯粹 |
[55:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[55:04] | I don’t want to hear this. | 我不想听这个 |
[55:06] | Well, I can’t help it. I don’t want to feel it but I do. | 我控制不住 我无可救药地爱你 |
[55:33] | Don’t… touch me. | 别… 别碰我 |
[55:38] | What a creature… | 你这个尤物… |
[55:48] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[56:00] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[56:08] | God, I want you, yeah… | 我好想要你… |
[57:10] | Shit. Anthony, check out camera six. | 安东尼 看六号摄像头 |
[57:15] | Where’s that alarm? | 哪在响警报 |
[57:18] | Code 1, officer in trouble, room 406… | 第一代码 警官有危险 406室… |
[57:21] | Fire. | 着火了 |
[57:37] | Come on, yeah, I want you, Robin… yeah… | 天啊 我要你 罗宾… |
[57:44] | Come on! | 天啊 |
[57:57] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[58:03] | You’re going to die, I’m going to fucking kill you! | 你去死吧 我他妈要杀了你 |
[58:08] | I’m going to kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[58:11] | Okay, enough. | 够了 |
[58:12] | She’s a fucking murderer! | 她是个杀人犯 |