时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So I think I know the identity of your China girl. | 我可能知道你们要找的中国女孩是谁… |
[00:03] | She was my GFE. It’s kind of a girlfriend. | 她是我的体验女友 算是女朋友 |
[00:07] | What are you… Judging me? Staring. | 你算个屁… 批判我 互相瞪 |
[00:10] | I don’t like the way this conversation is… | 我不喜欢谈这些… |
[00:13] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[00:15] | Nosey bitch! | 爱管闲事的贱货 |
[00:17] | You can work beside your sisters, breast to breast, legs wide open. | 跟你姐妹们一起工作 胸贴胸 两腿张开 |
[00:22] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[01:09] | Don’t wake her. | 别吵醒她 |
[01:12] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[01:15] | I have your shoes. | 你的鞋我拿了 |
[02:28] | Hi. | 早啊 |
[02:31] | Mary still sleeping? | 玛丽还在睡吗 |
[02:54] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[02:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:58] | With him? | 和他一起吗 |
[03:07] | Did she call him or did he call her? | 谁给谁打的电话 |
[03:11] | She was calling him. | 玛丽打过去的 |
[03:13] | Off and on all night. | 一整晚都在打 |
[03:20] | And she’s given him your address. | 然后玛丽还把你地址给他 |
[03:23] | That’s worrying. | 太不省心了 |
[03:24] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[03:27] | You’re not? | 你不担心吗 |
[03:44] | How can Mary look at what Puss did to you and still love him? | 玛丽都看到普斯对你做了什么怎么还能爱他 |
[03:50] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事儿要说 |
[03:54] | Last night I picked her up from the underpass. | 昨晚我在地下通道接的她 |
[03:58] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[04:03] | Hang on, you mean… | 等会儿 你是说… |
[04:05] | You mean the hookers’ strip? | 站街女那个地下通道吗 |
[04:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:16] | He’s prostituting her? | 他让玛丽去卖淫 |
[04:30] | I should do these dishes. | 我要洗碗了 |
[04:43] | Are you breathing? | 好好呼气 |
[04:46] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[04:54] | How can he want to hurt Mary? | 他怎么能害玛丽 |
[04:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:04] | He’s made a bad move there. | 他这一步走错了 |
[05:07] | Mary won’t tolerate it. | 玛丽不会容忍的 |
[05:09] | Prostituting her, it won’t compute. | 让她去卖淫 脑子抽了 |
[05:12] | I’ve thought about arresting him but I can’t hold him. | 我也想过逮捕他 但我不能拘留他 |
[05:17] | Or I’ll kill him. | 或者我去杀了他 |
[05:21] | I’ll get him fucked up, I’ve got contacts. | 让他生不如死 我也认识些人的 |
[05:36] | Yeah. Ok. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:40] | – Got your body map? – Yup. | -带了你的人体图吗 -带了 |
[05:50] | Get him a seat, please. | 给他个凳子 谢谢 |
[06:20] | This is your body map? | 这就是你的人体图 |
[06:26] | Describe the hair length, say what’s on your drawing. | 描述下头发长度 你画上有多长 |
[06:29] | Black, | 黑色头发 |
[06:32] | fine, one or two inches past the waist. | 过腰3-5厘米 |
[06:40] | Check. | 核实 |
[06:45] | Two dark, almost black, | 两个颜色很深 |
[06:48] | even moles under the left breast one centimeter apart. | 接近黑色的痣在左胸下面一厘米左右的地方 |
[06:51] | The furthest left is lower. | 左边的那个偏下 |
[06:58] | Check. | 核实 |
[07:02] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[07:04] | Anything else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[07:09] | She always wore a small gold cross, | 她特别喜欢戴金色十字架 |
[07:11] | which she removed before our sessions. | 会在我们前戏开始前取下 |
[07:15] | Not here, mate. | 这个没在 老兄 |
[07:16] | Guess she died fucking. | 估计她死在高潮里吧 |
[07:19] | She shave her muff? | 她刮毛吗 |
[07:22] | Yup. | 刮 |
[07:24] | Close-shaven, one to two millimeters. | 刮得很干净 一点不留 |
[07:36] | Check. | 核实 |
[07:40] | Approach the body, please. | 请靠近这具尸体 |
[07:52] | Can you positively identify the body? | 你能指认出这具尸体吗 |
[08:01] | Yes. | 可以 |
[08:09] | I’d like to | 我能不能 |
[08:11] | have a moment to say goodbye. | 跟她告个别 |
[08:14] | Yeah, you just had it, buddy. | 你已经告了 兄弟 |
[08:16] | No. | 不行 |
[08:18] | Cover her. It’s inappropriate. You’re a customer, | 盖起来 这不合适 你只是访客 |
[08:21] | not a family member. | 不是家属 |
[08:24] | Hey, no phones here. | 这里不用带电话 |
[08:26] | Turn it off. | 关掉手机 |
[08:29] | Stop right there. | 停下手上的动作 |
[08:31] | Hey! You just disobeyed a direct order. That’s an offense. | 你刚违抗了命令 这是犯法的 |
[08:34] | – Take that. – I can delete it. | -拿走 -我会删掉 |
[08:35] | – We’ll keep that as evidence. – I can delete it. | -这个留下做证物 -我会删掉 |
[08:37] | – Not now you can’t. – It’s evidence, | -现在不行 -这是证物了 |
[08:39] | and even if you trash it, it’s retrievable. | 就算你删了 也可以恢复 |
[08:41] | What did you want? A souvenir? | 你想要什么 纪念品吗 |
[08:43] | Get your bag, Brett. We’ll take you home. | 拿上包 布莱特 等会儿送你回家 |
[08:51] | See you, buddy. | 再见了 兄弟 |
[09:01] | Hey, so what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:03] | Shall I keep his phone or…? | 我要没收他的手机吗 还是… |
[09:05] | You decide. | 随你处理 |
[09:07] | – Do you like him? – Like? | -你喜欢他吗 -什么叫喜欢 |
[09:10] | Well… | 那… |
[09:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:15] | He knows her body by heart, | 他对死者的身体了如指掌 |
[09:16] | he paid attention to her. | 说明他很关注她 |
[09:18] | He cared. | 他很上心 |
[09:21] | So you think he cared. I want to know if | 你觉得他很上心 我倒想知道 |
[09:24] | – he killed her. – Well, someone did. | -他是不是凶手 -总有人是凶手 |
[09:29] | I want to be with you. | 我要跟你一起行动 |
[09:31] | And I’m finding this quite upsetting cos I think you’ve got someone. | 因为你已经有线索了 这让我很苦恼 |
[09:34] | Just fucking tell me if you’ve got someone. | 要是你找到人了 就他妈告诉我好吗 |
[09:36] | Hey, get the car. | 你去开车 |
[09:39] | You get the car. | 你怎么不开 |
[09:43] | Come on, mate. | 别这样 兄弟 |
[09:46] | This is… bullshit. | 简直… 扯淡 |
[09:53] | Look, just so you know, Stall can get a little fixated on women, | 我想说 斯塔对女人一向很专情 |
[09:57] | so you might want to keep your distance. | 所以你可能想保持点距离 |
[09:59] | You’re overseeing our case. | 你在看我们办案 |
[10:01] | See, there are noes that mean yes. | 有些人就是嘴上说不 |
[10:06] | All of us guys get plenty of yes-noes. | 我们很多同事都这样 |
[10:08] | Stally doesn’t know a real no from a yes-no. | 斯塔瑞还听不出来这种话里话 |
[10:13] | Here. | 给 |
[10:15] | Call me if he comes around. | 他要是缠着你 你就找我 |
[10:20] | Thanks, mate. | 谢啦 兄弟 |
[10:34] | Brett… | 布莱特… |
[10:44] | Brett… | 布莱特… |
[12:08] | I’ll have dinner at the table tonight. We’ve got company. | 今晚我下来上桌吃饭 请了个朋友一起吃 |
[12:11] | Sorry, introductions. | 对不起 介绍一下 |
[12:13] | Cinnamon, this is my good mother. | 辛纳蒙 这是我的好妈妈 |
[12:21] | Who is it, dear? | 你请了谁啊 亲爱的 |
[12:23] | Yeah, well, you’re calling it overtime but I call it | 你管这个叫加班 但我觉得是 |
[12:25] | effective police work. I need Thommo out there. | 高效警署工作 要多莫去办 |
[12:38] | China girl before her face was smashed. | 这是中国女孩生前的照片 |
[12:44] | Her name? | 她叫什么 |
[12:45] | Cinnamon. Shop name. | 辛纳蒙 是花名 |
[12:48] | So… | 所以… |
[12:50] | Suspects? | 嫌疑人呢 |
[12:56] | Either of you? | 你们谁说句话啊 |
[12:57] | Brett Iles, he’s intense. | 布莱特·伊莱斯 他反应很激烈 |
[13:00] | I’d also look at the shop itself. | 我也亲自去过店里 |
[13:03] | There’s rumours of a guy who rents a room above it. | 听说有人租了楼上一间屋子 |
[13:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[13:10] | – I’m leaving you two alone. – Sit back down. | -让你们单独待会儿 -坐回去 |
[13:13] | Just wait. Will you? | 等一等 好吗 |
[13:17] | You know, you’re taking a moment to see your partner’s… | 你花点时间注意下你的搭档… |
[13:20] | Do you see she’s upset? | 没看到她很难过吗 |
[13:22] | Look, I got your messages. | 我收到你短信了 |
[13:25] | So what is it? | 发生了什么 |
[13:28] | I can’t stop worrying that something’s wrong | 我就控制不住担心 |
[13:31] | and the baby’s dead. | 我们的宝宝死了 |
[13:34] | Why? Are you bleeding? | 怎么了 你流血了吗 |
[13:39] | When you miscarry, you bleed. | 流产的时候会流血 |
[13:41] | Ask for an ultrasound. | 去做个B超吧 |
[13:44] | It’s hard to organise. | 很难鉴别出来 |
[13:47] | Hey, but if it’s… | 要是… |
[13:49] | If it stops you from worrying. | 要是能不让你担心 |
[13:54] | Is she being a bitch? | 她是不是很烦 |
[13:55] | Yes! | 是的 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:04] | I don’t see you enough. | 我看不够你 |
[14:06] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[14:09] | I get scared, really scared. | 我很怕 真的很怕 |
[14:11] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我理解 |
[14:14] | Sylvie! | 西尔维 |
[14:15] | God. | 天呐 |
[14:18] | That’s what I’ve heard on the grapevine. | 是我听来的小道消息 |
[14:20] | Housewives, stuff. | 家庭主妇之类 |
[14:21] | Hi. Robin. | 你好 我是罗宾 |
[14:23] | Hey, yeah, I remember. You’re back from New Zealand, are you? | 你好 我记得你 从新西兰回来的 是吗 |
[14:26] | – Hi, how are you? – Ok. How’s Patrick? | -你好吗 -挺好的 帕特里克怎么样 |
[14:29] | – Did he like his panda? – Panda? | -他喜欢那只熊猫吗 -熊猫 |
[14:31] | – Yeah, the stuffed bear. – No, I think you might be thinking | -对啊 那只毛绒玩具 -我没听懂 |
[14:34] | about another kid. | 你说的是其他孩子吧 |
[14:35] | – Patrick doesn’t have a panda. – Hey. | -帕特里克没有熊猫玩具 -嘿 |
[14:36] | – Hey! Where are you going? – Hi. | -你去哪儿 -嗨 |
[14:38] | – You left your lunch. – Right, ok. | -你忘记带午饭了 -好的 |
[14:44] | Hey. | 喂 |
[15:07] | Are you blaming me for his wife? | 你在为他老婆怪我吗 |
[15:09] | I didn’t know she was coming. | 我不知道她会来 |
[15:11] | No, I blame you for enjoying it. | 不 我怪你幸灾乐祸 |
[15:13] | And attacking me every day relentlessly. | 每天都对我冷嘲热讽 |
[15:16] | Not today, every day. | 不只是今天 是每天 |
[15:39] | Do you recognise her? | 你认识她吗 |
[15:41] | I don’t know who she is. | 不认识 |
[15:44] | Pixie, we’ve got to stop this bullshit. | 皮克西 别装了 |
[15:48] | Look at her. | 仔细看看 |
[15:50] | Let me help. She is not a student, | 提醒你一下 她不是学生 |
[15:53] | she’s a sex worker, Pixie, and she’s dead. | 是性工作者 皮克西 她死了 |
[15:58] | God. | 天哪 |
[16:00] | I don’t know how I can help. | 我不知道怎么帮你们 |
[16:03] | Are you sure she’s a sex worker? | 你确定她是性工作者吗 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 确定 |
[16:07] | Get me a fucking ultrasound. | 你他妈快给老娘做B超 |
[16:08] | Pick up the phone, | 给查特基医生 |
[16:11] | – call Dr. Chatterjee… – I can’t do that, he’s away. | -打电话… -不行 他离职了 |
[16:14] | – He’s away? – Yes. | -他离职了 -是的 |
[16:15] | Fuck you, pixie! Get someone else to do it! | 去你妈的 皮克西 那就找其他医生 |
[16:19] | That is enough. She has heard you, she will do it. | 别吼了 她听到了 她会找的 |
[16:21] | – I want to see you fucking phone! – You do it! | -老子要看你的手机 -你快去 |
[16:23] | – Do something. – You’ll do it, | -快点 -你快去 |
[16:25] | – you’ll text the appointment time. – Get off me! | -预约好了通知她 -放开我 |
[16:27] | Constable Hilmarson, you have to leave. | 希尔玛森警员 请你离开这里 |
[16:29] | No. It’s my baby. | 不 这是我的孩子 |
[16:31] | It’s my baby! | 我的孩子 |
[16:33] | It’s ok, you’ve told her, she’ll do it. Leave. | 没事了 你已经说了 她会去预约 快走 |
[16:36] | Constable… | 警员… |
[16:37] | Leave. Leave. | 走 快走 |
[16:54] | Erm, can we meet up and talk? | 我们可以出来聊聊吗 |
[16:57] | Call me one night after seven. | 七点以后给我电话 |
[17:16] | – We have to have this out. – Yes, we do. | -我们必须说清楚 -是的 必须 |
[17:45] | Yeah, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Wake up, you have a baby. | 别这样 你怀着孩子 |
[17:49] | You need to take care of yourself. | 必须好好照顾自己 |
[17:54] | Don’t give me that shit. | 别跟我说这些 |
[17:57] | You don’t care about me. | 你又不关心我 |
[17:59] | You actually enjoy any opportunity to humiliate me. | 反而抓住各种机会羞辱我 |
[18:13] | What’s your excuse? | 你有什么理由这样 |
[18:16] | For this? | 抽烟吗 |
[18:17] | For kicking and screaming at the IVF clinic. | 在诊所大吵大闹 |
[18:21] | One minute you’re yelling for an ultrasound, | 前一秒吵着要做B超 |
[18:23] | the next you’re smoking and killing your baby’s brain cells. | 下一秒就开始抽烟 损伤宝宝脑细胞发育 |
[18:26] | I’m going to make sure you take care of your baby. | 我要确保你在用心照顾宝宝 |
[18:29] | I will haunt you. | 我会一直跟着你 |
[18:31] | You do. | 你会吗 |
[18:33] | You do. | 你会 |
[18:34] | See, I’m not your partner, | 我不是你搭档 |
[18:36] | I’m your whipping boy. | 只是你的出气筒 |
[18:38] | And I have to be hopeless | 我必须做个废物 |
[18:39] | so you can be clever and you can be capable and you can… | 这样就能显得你更聪明 更有能力 可以… |
[18:42] | What’s your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[18:44] | You’ve no idea? | 你不知道吗 |
[18:46] | Tell me. | 说说看 |
[18:47] | I want to hear. | 我想听 |
[18:53] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[18:56] | It’s so, so sad. | 你太可悲了 |
[18:58] | Because you are broken-hearted | 自己心碎一地 |
[19:00] | and you don’t even realise. | 还意识不到 |
[19:03] | Everybody knows. | 所以人都知道 |
[19:05] | Liam knows. Adrian knows. | 利亚姆 艾德里安 |
[19:07] | I know. Your daughter knows. | 我都知道 你女儿也知道 |
[19:08] | She’s reaching out to you. She’s trying to heal you. | 她在努力接近你 想要温暖你 |
[19:11] | – Can’t you just hold her? – You have no idea about my life. | -你就不能抱抱她吗 -你对我的生活一无所知 |
[19:13] | I’ve seen it myself. You’re afraid to touch her. | 我亲眼看到的 你都不敢碰她 |
[19:16] | I take care. | 我很注意 |
[19:17] | I am careful with people. | 我对人很谨慎 |
[19:19] | And I don’t? | 我就不了吗 |
[19:21] | Like you should be. Why are you fucking around with Liam? | 你更应该注意点 你他妈的为什么跟利亚姆混在一起 |
[19:23] | – We’re friends. We love each other, ok? – He’s fragile… | -我们是朋友 彼此相爱 行了吗 -他很脆弱… |
[19:26] | That’s it. It’s a foreign language to you. | 算了 你根本不懂什么是爱 |
[19:29] | – You’re careless. – Yeah, I’m the one that cares. | -你太随意了 -我才是用心的那个人 |
[19:31] | No, I can translate | 不 我可以改 |
[19:33] | you’re fucking dangerous. | 你太他妈危险了 |
[20:01] | You have no idea how lucky you are. | 你根本不知道自己多幸运 |
[20:05] | I’ve been pregnant… | 我也怀过孕… |
[20:07] | Not just once with Mary. Four times. | 不只是玛丽 怀过四次 |
[20:13] | Three miscarriages. | 流产三次 |
[20:18] | So don’t you dare say that I don’t care. | 所以你不要再说我不在乎 |
[20:28] | – What? Is that too close? – Yeah! | -怎么了 太近了吗 -是啊 |
[20:32] | But what about this? | 那这样呢 |
[20:35] | – Yeah, is this better over here? – Yeah. | -好一点吧 -是吧 |
[20:42] | I’m not having my baby. | 我没有怀孕 |
[21:27] | No, you don’t want to know. Just picture that… | 不 你不会想知道的 脑补一下… |
[21:31] | You know, it’s better for the performance. | 会让你表现得更好 |
[21:34] | Hey, mate, what are you doing? | 朋友 你干嘛呢 |
[21:35] | Hey, what’s that thing? Are you making a documentary about me? | 那是啥 你在给我拍纪录片吗 |
[21:38] | The fuck wizard strikes back? | 巫师反击战 |
[21:40] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多 |
[21:43] | All right, so first it was stand up back stairs, | 是这样的 我先用后入式 |
[21:46] | then I went through all the positions. | 把她全身都舔了个遍 |
[21:48] | You know, I got her onto the bed. We did some Viennese oyster, | 然后把她扔到床上 各种体位都来一次 |
[21:51] | just some nice airy-fairy stuff, and then I fucking shocked her, | 用你能想到的所有姿势 然后她就高潮了 |
[21:54] | turned around, demonic looking straight in her eyes, man. | 我转过身 像魔鬼一样盯着她的眼睛 |
[21:56] | – The fuck wizard’s here. – How do you remember them all? | -巫师来了 -你怎么记住那么多姿势的 |
[22:00] | Like, I… | 我… |
[22:01] | You know, if I… | 如果是我… |
[22:02] | Like, I get so involved in the moment, I wouldn’t know, | 我太享受了 都不知道 |
[22:05] | like, which one to do next. | 要换什么姿势 |
[22:07] | You always get too involved, because you’re emotional. | 你太专注了 因为投入了感情 |
[22:09] | You’ve got to keep it… | 你要保持… |
[22:10] | Keep it very logical and very scientific, right? | 保持清醒的头脑 懂吗 |
[22:13] | If you… if you get stuck, get her to go through a little dry run. | 如果… 你不知道用什么姿势 就叫她先给你打飞机 |
[22:16] | Get her to go through them. She knows all the positions. | 让她掌握主动权 她知道所有体位 |
[22:18] | Stick deep, rodeo… | 深入式 牛仔式… |
[22:20] | – Mate, it really loosens them up. – Ok. | -朋友 这样可以让她们更放松 -好吧 |
[22:24] | Hey, you got a bit of a glow about you. | 你气色不错哦 |
[22:26] | Have you had a touch of the GFE? | 跟你女朋友联系上了 |
[22:28] | What? Have you been seeing cinnamon? | 什么 你在和辛纳蒙约会 |
[22:31] | – I did. What’s she up to? – Really? She’s back? | -是的 她最近在干嘛 -真的吗 她回来了 |
[22:34] | At silk 41? | 在丝绸41号吗 |
[22:35] | She must love your little rest-up sessions | 她肯定很享受不用接客 |
[22:37] | when she gets to rest up from sucking all that cock, | 和你在一起的这段时光 |
[22:39] | just rest the old jaw. | 终于可以休息下了 |
[22:41] | That’s really lovely. That’s really hot. | 真迷人啊 太性感了 |
[22:45] | I hope you’re not putting me on YouTube, Brett. | 希望你没有把我上传到油管 布莱特 |
[22:48] | I’ll smash you. | 不然我会杀了你 |
[22:51] | – No, this is going to go on the news. – Really? | -没有 这个是要上新闻的 -是吗 |
[22:56] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[22:59] | – Another coffee? Anything? – You’re putting us on the news? | -还要咖啡吗 其他的呢 -你要让我们上新闻吗 |
[23:02] | – That’d be good for me, thanks. – Nothing? | -不用了 谢谢 -什么都不要吗 |
[23:04] | – Yeah. – Coffee, caffeine… | -好的 -咖啡 咖啡因… |
[23:08] | I’ve looked through her patient list and there’s a lot of them. | 我看了她的病人表 数量相当多 |
[23:11] | No, it actually shocked me, too. I had no idea. | 没有 我也吓到了 不知道该怎么办 |
[23:15] | Well, I honestly believe Pixie’s intention was to help, | 我相信皮克西只是想帮他们 |
[23:18] | but we’re in a bit of a situation now. | 但现在的情况有点复杂 |
[23:20] | I’ve got to walk my dog. | 我要回去遛狗 |
[23:22] | Here’s Pixie. | 我把电话给皮克西 |
[23:24] | It’s the detective. | 是那个警探 |
[23:28] | I’m so sorry. I was only trying to help. | 对不起 我只是想帮忙 |
[23:31] | Just to help the people have their babies… | 帮助那些没有孩子的夫妇… |
[23:33] | I wasn’t paid. | 我没收钱 |
[23:35] | I just passed on a number. That’s all I did. | 我只告诉他们联系电话 仅此而已 |
[23:38] | And people thanked me… | 他们很感激我… |
[23:40] | Everyone thanked me. | 所有人都很感激我 |
[23:42] | You’ve got to get them all together. Tell them to come to your place. | 你把他们都叫过来 让他们去你家 |
[23:46] | Come to my apartment. | 来我家吧 |
[23:49] | I’ll invite some couples and I can tell you all what I know. | 我找几对夫妇来 把知道的都说出来 |
[23:53] | Ok. | 好 |
[23:56] | That’d be good. | 就这样吧 |
[23:57] | All right, so you’ll text me the address? | 把你地址发我吧 |
[24:02] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[24:05] | Ok, Pixie wants to have us over. | 皮克西让我们过去 |
[24:09] | She wants to tell us what she knows. | 她想把知道的都说出来 |
[24:11] | You’ll come? | 你要去吗 |
[24:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | To my one good egg. | 为我健康的卵子 |
[24:22] | My A-grade blastocyst. | 和一级棒的胚泡 干杯 |
[24:28] | To your little… | 为你的小… |
[24:30] | Rosa. She’s a little girl. | 罗莎 是个女孩 |
[24:33] | To Rosa! | 为罗莎 干杯 |
[24:37] | Did you think…? | 你想过… |
[24:39] | What? That we should stop drinking? | 什么 咱们不该喝酒吗 |
[24:48] | No. Did you think Cinnamon…? | 不 你想过辛纳蒙吗… |
[24:51] | Yes, I did think. | 是 我想过 |
[24:56] | When I saw the foetus pulled out at the morgue… | 我在太平间看见胎儿被取出… |
[25:01] | I was scared it was Rosa. | 就总怕是罗莎 |
[25:04] | But it was somebody’s baby boy. | 可那也是别人的宝宝啊 |
[25:08] | It’s not mine, but it’s somebody’s. | 不是我的 也是别人的 |
[25:13] | Did Adrian give | 艾德里安是不是 |
[25:15] | your surrogate a panda? | 给你的代孕妈妈一个熊猫玩具 |
[25:18] | Actually, yes. | 是啊 |
[25:20] | Molly had morning sickness. | 莫莉有晨吐反应 |
[25:23] | Why? Tell me. | 为什么问这个 |
[25:25] | I saw a panda at Silk 41. | 我在丝绸41号看到过它 |
[25:31] | No, she’s a student. | 不会 她是学生 |
[25:44] | You think she’s a sex worker. | 你觉得她是性工作者 |
[25:49] | I think she’s had a miscarriage. That’s why she’s disappeared. | 我以为她流产了 所以才人间蒸发 |
[25:57] | But the worst thing is, perhaps not. | 没想到最坏的结果恰恰相反 |
[26:01] | Perhaps our baby will be born and we’ll never find her. | 也许孩子会被生下来 可我们永远找不到她 |
[26:05] | We’ll never see her. We’ll never care for her. | 永远见不到她 也不能照顾她 |
[26:14] | We’re going to find your baby. | 我们会找到你的孩子 |
[26:16] | Ok? | 好不好 |
[26:18] | I’m going to find your baby, ok? | 我们会找到你的孩子 |
[26:21] | I’m a detective, | 我不仅是警探 |
[26:25] | but I’m also a super detective. | 还是警探超人 |
[26:33] | – I know, I know… – I will find her. | -我知道 我知道… -我会找到她 |
[26:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:43] | You have a really good heart, and I’m sorry for what I said. | 你心肠真好 我过去不该那么说你 |
[26:52] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:54] | No. | 别 |
[26:55] | No, you can howl if you want to. | 别忍着 想喊就喊吧 |
[27:06] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 真的不好意思 |
[27:20] | How did this happen? I’ve been dying to ask. | 这是怎么弄的 我特别想知道 |
[27:24] | I know that’s not a dog. That’s people teeth. | 我知道不是狗咬的 这是人的牙印 |
[27:30] | Mary’s boyfriend. | 玛丽的男朋友干的 |
[27:34] | He’s the German from silk 41. | 住在丝绸41号的一个德国人 |
[27:38] | My god. Really? | 老天 真的吗 |
[27:40] | And that’s why you didn’t tell Adrian. | 这就是你不告诉艾德里安的原因 |
[27:46] | No, poor Mary. | 可怜的玛丽 |
[27:48] | She has to leave him. He’s so dangerous. | 她得离开他 那人太危险了 |
[27:51] | She’s in love. | 她喜欢他 |
[27:54] | She’s really, really in love. | 爱到无可救药 |
[27:56] | Fuck love. It’s a disease. | 去他妈的爱情 就是病 |
[28:00] | People die from it. | 人都会被折磨死 |
[28:02] | No, not her. | 她不会 |
[28:04] | No, no, no, no. No, no. | 不会 不会 绝对不会 |
[28:10] | That’s it. No, not that one. The big one. | 就这样 不 不是那个 要大的 |
[28:13] | Get the big… up the top! | 大的… 顶上那个 |
[28:15] | – Yeah. – That’s not my bag. | -就那个 -那不是我箱子 |
[28:17] | Yeah, it doesn’t matter. Big one is better. | 无所谓 越大越好 |
[28:19] | I’ve paid already for the Ad. | 我付过广告钱了 |
[28:23] | Yeah, if you do the search, we’re not on the front page. | 你搜搜看 我们没在首页上 |
[28:26] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你… |
[28:30] | I can e-mail you receipt this time, but I’m telling you, | 可以邮件给你收据 但我告诉你 |
[28:33] | we made the payment. | 我们付过钱了 |
[28:35] | – I don’t know whose bag that is. – It doesn’t matter. That’s ok. | -我不知道这是谁的箱子 -无所谓 就这个吧 |
[28:38] | You’ll come? Awesome. | 你来吗 太好了 |
[28:40] | Yes, we have Jade and Joy. | 我们这有杰德和乔伊 |
[28:44] | They’re both active, passive, whatever you want. | 她们俩都活泼 温顺 要什么有什么 |
[28:48] | You can make booking, | 你可以预定 |
[28:49] | or you can come in and have a look first if you want. | 或先来看一眼也行 |
[28:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[28:55] | I’m leaving for holiday. | 我去度假 |
[28:58] | No more sex. No more cock. | 过不用接客的日子 |
[29:01] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[29:02] | You come. | 你来吧 |
[29:04] | You come to Thailand when I’m back. | 我回来后 你来泰国 |
[29:07] | You meet my mother. | 见见我妈 |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:24] | Don’t go to Canberra. | 别去堪培拉 |
[29:27] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[29:28] | You know, Canberra, like Cinnamon. | 堪培拉 辛纳蒙去的地方 |
[29:31] | Cinnamon? She… what a stupid girl! | 辛纳蒙 她… 是个傻姑娘 |
[29:34] | She’s too emotional. | 太情绪化了 |
[29:36] | She get involved, crying and crying… | 她陷进去了 不停地哭… |
[29:41] | Mary… | 玛丽… |
[29:44] | Do you love Puss? | 你爱普斯吗 |
[29:46] | You tell me, really. | 跟我说实话 |
[29:49] | Yes. | 爱 |
[29:53] | I don’t think I love anyone. | 我不爱上任何人 |
[29:58] | Maybe you? | 也许爱你 |
[30:05] | Maybe this… | 也许… |
[30:14] | But I won’t do that, | 但我不会这么做 |
[30:17] | even if I feel it | 给再多的钱 |
[30:20] | profit… | 也不会… |
[30:31] | Give it to me. Come on. | 给我 快点 |
[30:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:51] | Hey, off it! | 关了 |
[30:53] | Off! Off. | 快关掉 |
[31:47] | No, no. Wait in the car. | 别进来 在车里等 |
[31:49] | I want to say goodbye to Kamon. | 我想和嘉门道别 |
[31:51] | Why? You’ve said goodbye already. | 为什么 你们道过别了 |
[32:12] | What are you doing in there? | 你们在里面干什么呢 |
[32:22] | We are cutting her throat. | 我们在割她的喉 |
[32:27] | What happened to Cinnamon? | 辛纳蒙后来怎么样了 |
[32:30] | Well, who…? Who’s been asking? | 谁… 谁在问她的情况 |
[32:33] | Your mummy? | 你妈妈吗 |
[32:35] | Has she been asking questions? | 她一直在问吗 |
[32:40] | You think that I killed her. | 你觉得我杀了她 |
[32:43] | Do you think I would do that?! | 你觉得我会干那种事 |
[32:49] | Yeah, you go home. You walk home! | 回家 自己走回去吧 |
[32:54] | Bloody fuck… shite… | 操他妈的… 混蛋… |
[33:00] | – Yeah, all right. – You can always come back. | -好啦 -你随时能回来 |
[33:03] | Just take what the fuck you need from upstairs. | 需要什么 就他妈从楼上拿 |
[33:19] | Pixie! | 皮克西 |
[33:53] | Hi. Is she not answering? | 她没接电话吗 |
[33:55] | Not yet, no. | 还没接 |
[33:59] | I can hear music. Maybe she… | 我听到音乐声 也许她… |
[34:01] | I’m just trying now. | 我再试试 |
[34:03] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[34:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:07] | Pixie, it’s Dr. Campbell. Can you please let us in? | 皮克西 我是坎贝尔医生 能让我们进去吗 |
[34:10] | We’re at your apartment. Thanks. | 我们在你门外 谢谢 |
[34:26] | There’s no response from pixie’s intercom. | 皮克西家的对讲机没人应答吗 |
[34:30] | – Did you try calling her? – Yeah, there’s no response. | -给她打电话了吗 -打了 没人接 |
[34:33] | – Are you sure she meant tonight? – Yeah, I’m certain. | -你确定她说的是今晚吗 -我确定 |
[35:29] | Anything? | 还活着吗 |
[35:32] | Not for a while. | 死了有一会儿了 |
[35:35] | My god. | 老天爷 |
[35:36] | Has she killed herself? | 她是自杀吗 |
[35:38] | Yeah, looks like she has. | 是 看起来是 |
[35:48] | ISO, | 总部 |
[35:50] | we have a deceased at 10B Victoria Avenue in Bellevue. | 发现一具尸体 贝尔维尤市 维多利亚路10B |
[35:55] | It appears to be a suicide by drug overdose. | 疑似使用过量药物自杀 |
[35:59] | Female, early 40s to mid-40s. | 女性 年龄在40至45岁之间 |
[36:02] | Next of kin haven’t been informed. | 未通知亲属 |
[36:05] | There are detectives on site and we need the crime scene here. | 现场有警探 我们得保护犯罪现场 |
[36:11] | Yes, we can stay here. | 好 我们可以留下 |
[36:14] | We’ll remain on site | 我们会留在现场 |
[36:16] | and wait for further notice. | 等候进一步指示 |
[36:18] | You’ve got my mobile. | 你有我的号码 |
[36:21] | I’m so angry with her. | 我好生她气 |
[36:26] | – She was our contact. – Yeah. | -她是我们的联系人 -对 |
[36:28] | That’s it. | 这就死了 |
[36:29] | We’re… we’re in a void. | 我们… 我们断联了 |
[36:34] | Can we turn that music down? Cut it off? | 音乐能调低点吗 关掉行吗 |
[36:42] | All right, well, we’ve got | 好的 我们大概 |
[36:44] | about an hour before the DOI arrive, so… | 比内政部的人早来一小时[主管警察的机构] |
[36:46] | It might be best to let the others know that there won’t be a meeting. | 还是告诉大家开不成会比较好 |
[36:55] | Miri, she left you a letter. | 米粒 她给你的信 |
[36:59] | Is she blaming me? | 她有怪我吗 |
[37:00] | No, no, no, she was being besieged by parents who’ve lost | 没有 只是被那些和代孕人失去联系的父母 |
[37:03] | contact with their surrogates. | 搞得很烦 |
[37:08] | All these people? | 这么多吗 |
[37:11] | It’s unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[37:15] | Who’s organizing this? | 谁在操控这一切 |
[37:17] | Well, it’s not Pixie. | 只能说不是皮克西 |
[37:20] | Her contact was Dr. Chatterjee and he’s gone back to Bangalore. | 她的联系人是查特基医生 他回班加罗尔了 |
[37:25] | I’m really scared. | 我好害怕 |
[37:30] | our baby’s safe, ok? | 我们宝宝很安全 |
[37:34] | She’s in Mali. | 美丽怀着他 |
[37:35] | She’s safe, ok? She’s safe. | 她很安全的好吗 |
[37:38] | All right? And she’s a young person. | 而且她那么年轻 |
[37:40] | They don’t keep contact. All right? She’s bad at it. | 他们不联系她 因为她做不好代孕 |
[37:42] | Mate… | 宝贝… |
[37:46] | She’ll call. She’ll want payment. 25k, that’s a lot. | 她会打电话要报酬的 两万五 很多 |
[37:52] | That’s a lot of money. | 那是一大笔钱 |
[37:53] | There’s a couple who are desperate to talk, | 有对夫妻很想和我们谈 |
[37:56] | and they know we’re cops. | 而且知道我们是警察 |
[37:58] | What about the dummy? Shall we leave it? | 这木偶就留这儿吗 |
[38:04] | Are you ok? | 你们还好吗 |
[38:18] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[38:19] | Pathma. | 帕玛 |
[38:21] | We… | 我们… |
[38:22] | We met her initially, and then we… | 开始时见过她… |
[38:25] | We saw her again when | 然后见她是在 |
[38:27] | she had the first ultrasound. | 她第一次B超的时候 |
[38:30] | And do you know how old she was? | 你们知道她多大吗 |
[38:33] | – I think that she said 20… – 20. | -她好像说了20… -20岁 |
[38:39] | We arranged to meet with her because | 我们想见她 |
[38:42] | I think she was lonely. | 因为觉得她很孤独 |
[38:44] | Yeah, she was missing her family. | 是的 她很想家 |
[38:46] | She was here on a student visa. | 她来这儿办的是学生签证 |
[38:49] | We wanted her to come and live with us. | 我们让她和我们住 |
[38:51] | And what did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[38:52] | Well, she said it was impossible, that she would get into trouble. | 她说 不行 她会有麻烦的 |
[38:56] | Trouble with who? | 谁找她麻烦 |
[38:58] | Her English wasn’t very good, you know? | 她英语不好 |
[39:02] | Actually, | 其实 |
[39:03] | Paul and I think that pathma… | 保罗和我觉得帕玛… |
[39:11] | Can you say? | 你说吧 |
[39:13] | Yeah, | 好 |
[39:14] | at this moment in time, Beccy and Paul are wondering | 现在 贝西和保罗在想 |
[39:18] | if maybe their surrogate | 他们的代孕妈妈 |
[39:20] | is your murdered girl. | 可能是你们的中国女孩 |
[39:24] | We lost contact with her a month ago, | 我们一个月前联系不到她了 |
[39:27] | and her phone is disconnected, | 她电话无法接通 |
[39:29] | and she wouldn’t do that herself. | 可她自己不会断联的 |
[39:32] | Have you got any photographs? | 你们有照片吗 |
[39:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we have a lot of photos. | -有的 -很多 |
[39:53] | We have a picture, too. | 我们也有一张 |
[40:01] | This is her necklace. | 这是她的项链 |
[40:04] | God, I… | 天呐 我… |
[40:08] | How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[40:11] | According to the pathology report, it was strangulation. | 尸检报告显示是被掐死的 |
[40:17] | If it’s possible, we’d like to bury our child. | 如果可以 我们想埋葬孩子 |
[40:21] | Of course, I understand, | 当然行 我理解 |
[40:24] | but if you admit to the surrogacy, | 但如果你们承认代孕 |
[40:27] | – the police could prosecute. – I don’t care. | -警察将提出起诉 -我不在乎 |
[40:30] | I want my child to be acknowledged. | 我希望我的孩子得到承认 |
[40:33] | I want to see my child. | 我想看孩子 |
[40:35] | I want my family to see my child. | 让家人看看孩子 |
[40:38] | We have been lying for over a year. | 我们一年多的努力成果 |
[40:44] | – I’m so sorry… – I’m going to scream. | -很抱歉… -我想喊 |
[40:46] | I’m just going to scream it out on the streets! | 去街上喊出来 |
[40:51] | I think we probably should go. | 我们该走了 |
[41:19] | Are you waiting for me? | 你在等我吗 |
[41:24] | I… | 我… |
[41:28] | I’ve come to apologise for | 我来道歉 |
[41:30] | spoiling your beautiful face on the beach. | 不该在沙滩毁了你美丽的脸 |
[41:34] | It’s a problem I have had since childhood, | 我小时候就有这毛病 |
[41:37] | compulsive urges, and… | 强迫性冲动 |
[41:40] | Well, it doesn’t excuse me, | 我知道这不是借口 |
[41:43] | and I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:46] | I want you to leave Mary alone. | 我要你离开玛丽 |
[41:48] | Like you did for 18 years? | 像你这18年做的一样吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah, well, I understand it must be | 是 我理解 |
[41:54] | difficult for the mother, you know? | 做母亲一定很难 |
[41:56] | The daughter fucking some old guy… | 女儿跟老头一起睡… |
[41:58] | I mean, but even with the young guys, it’s difficult, | 即使和年轻人 也很难接受 |
[42:01] | you know, to think about what might happen between them | 你懂的 就是拉灯后的那些事 |
[42:05] | during the night-time, but, hey, that’s… that’s life. | 不过 生活就是这样 |
[42:09] | So, | 所以 |
[42:10] | when are you going to start doing your job? | 你准备什么时候开始调查 |
[42:13] | Mary tells me that Cinnamon is dead. | 玛丽告诉我辛纳蒙死了 |
[42:17] | Why don’t you come to the shop? | 你怎么不来店里查 |
[42:19] | Is it because she’s Thai? | 因为她是泰国人吗 |
[42:21] | Is it because she’s Asian, and then it doesn’t matter? | 因为她是亚洲人 死了就没关系吗 |
[42:24] | It matters. | 有关系 |
[42:27] | Ok. I… | 好 我… |
[42:28] | I’ve been troubled by something I saw maybe four weeks ago. | 大概四周前我在走廊里看到 |
[42:32] | At the time it was nothing. | 当时也没什么 |
[42:34] | It was just a suitcase in the hallway, | 就是个行李箱 |
[42:36] | but, in the morning, it was gone. | 但第二天早上就不见了 |
[42:41] | Was it a pink one? | 粉色的吗 |
[42:44] | No, it was a green one. | 不是 绿的 |
[42:47] | And I… I wonder about that suitcase, you know? | 我想知道… 旅行箱是什么情况 |
[43:00] | You should do your job for the girl, | 你好好调查下这事儿 |
[43:03] | for Pathma. | 为了帕玛 |
[43:05] | That was her Thai name, ok? | 她的泰国名字 知道吗 |
[43:25] | So she just never turned up? | 这么说她没在你那儿 |
[43:27] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[43:29] | Yeah, I waited, but I thought she might be here. | 我一直等 觉得她会在你这儿 |
[43:34] | No, no, not for a few days. | 没 好几天没来了 |
[43:37] | Well, that makes me feel a little better. | 我反而感觉好点了 |
[43:40] | What’s all this? | 这是做什么 |
[43:43] | What are you doing? Having a date? | 你干什么呢 约会吗 |
[43:45] | No. | 没有 |
[43:47] | – Come on, Pykey. Yes, you are. – No, I… | -得了 你有约会 -不是 我… |
[43:50] | A friend’s coming over. | 朋友要来 |
[43:53] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[43:56] | She… | 她… |
[43:57] | She had Mary to stay, so it’s payback. | 玛丽在她家过夜 今天算是感谢 |
[44:02] | When was that? | 啥时候 |
[44:04] | Well, she stayed a couple of nights. | 住了好几天 |
[44:08] | – A couple of nights? – Yeah. | -几天吗 -是 |
[44:14] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[44:17] | I’m just leaving. | 我要走了 |
[44:20] | I got stood up by Mary at the Sushi train. | 玛丽在寿司店放了我鸽子 |
[44:24] | You haven’t heard from her, have you? | 你没有她的消息是吗 |
[44:26] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[44:27] | Pyke said that she stayed with you. | 派克说她住你那儿 |
[44:30] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢了 |
[44:31] | It’s a little bit awkward right now, so all hands on deck, right? | 有点尴尬现在 大家都见面了 |
[44:35] | She’s my daughter too. | 她也是我女儿 |
[44:39] | You think that, do you? | 你这么想吗 |
[44:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:46] | Before she was born, while she was unconscious… | 她出生之前 她生病昏迷的时候… |
[44:49] | – Julia. – What? Come on. | -茱莉亚 -怎么了 |
[44:52] | I’m grateful, of course I am, Pyke, | 我很感激 派克 |
[44:54] | but I’m the one who cared for her every single day, | 但我是每天每夜都在关心她的那个人 |
[44:57] | every single night since she was a baby, so… | 从她出生到现在… |
[45:02] | Her? | 可她 |
[45:03] | – Nine months. – That’s enough. | -9个月 -够了 |
[45:05] | What, that’s enough?! | 什么够了 |
[45:07] | I am her mother. | 我是她母亲 |
[45:11] | Not “too”. | 没有”也” |
[45:21] | Are you going to say anything? | 你不替我说话吗 |
[45:41] | In 20 years, | 20年里 |
[45:43] | you were never unfaithful to Julia. | 你从没背叛过茱莉亚吗 |
[45:45] | I had a passion. | 有过一段感情 |
[45:47] | I fell in love with a woman at work, but I fought it. | 我爱上一个女同事 但我控制住了 |
[45:51] | That’s very contained of you. | 你真能忍 |
[45:54] | No, I was a drama queen, actually. | 不 我其实很作 |
[45:56] | I took time off work, saw a therapist, | 我请了假 看了心理医生 |
[46:00] | saw a psychic. | 找了灵媒 |
[46:02] | I told Julia. | 跟茱莉亚坦白 |
[46:06] | So, what happened? | 然后呢 |
[46:08] | The psychic told me that Maia was not my true love, | 灵媒说 玛雅不是我的真爱 |
[46:11] | but my awakening. | 是未来的伏笔 |
[46:13] | She said my soul lover was coming. | 我的灵魂伴侣即将出现 |
[46:15] | I suffered. | 我很煎熬 |
[46:17] | She suffered. | 玛雅也很难受 |
[46:18] | Finally, Maia couldn’t bear it. | 最终玛雅受不了了 |
[46:21] | She decided to take a job overseas. | 她决定去国外工作 |
[46:23] | She wanted one thing before she left, though. | 临行前 她央求我一件事 |
[46:26] | A kiss. | 一个吻 |
[46:28] | But it had to be for as long as she wanted. | 但必须亲到她满意为止 |
[46:32] | And you agreed to that? | 你同意了吗 |
[46:35] | Yeah. | 同意了 |
[46:38] | So, | 所以 |
[46:40] | how long was it? | 有多久 |
[46:43] | Two minutes? | 两分钟 |
[46:47] | – Five minutes? – Not even close. | -五分钟 -差远了 |
[46:52] | Longer than ten minutes? | 十多分钟 |
[46:54] | It was longer than an hour. | 一个多小时 |
[46:58] | Maybe two. | 或者两小时 |
[47:00] | It was pretty glorious. | 可厉害了 |
[47:05] | What, you don’t like kissing? | 你不喜欢接吻吗 |
[47:10] | I’ve embarrassed you. | 你害羞了 |
[47:16] | I’ve upset you. | 你难过了 |
[47:19] | No. | 没有 |
[47:23] | I like your story. | 你的故事很有趣 |
[47:40] | We’ve got a pile of photos. | 我们照了很多照片 |
[47:43] | Videos as well. | 还有录像 |
[47:45] | From when Mary was small. | 都是玛丽小时候的 |
[47:49] | This one’s worth seeing. | 我最喜欢这张 |
[47:51] | I think she was about three. | 大概是她三岁的时候 |
[47:54] | I put it together for her 13th birthday. | 13岁生日那年 我把录像都刻进光盘 |
[48:00] | You know, she grew up in this house. | 她在这房子里长大的 |
[48:04] | You want to take a look at her room? | 你想看她的房间吗 |
[48:08] | – Can I? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[48:11] | Yeah, go on. | 去看看 |
[48:16] | It’s second on the left. | 左数第二间 |
[49:48] | Pyke? | 派克 |
[49:55] | – What is that? – A pregnancy test. | -那是啥 -验孕棒 |
[50:00] | Negative. | 阴性 |
[50:06] | I’m putting it back. | 还是放回去吧 |
[50:10] | I shouldn’t even be in here. | 我不该进她房间的 |
[50:12] | So she’s not using protection? That’s a risk. | 她不避孕的吗 太危险了 |
[50:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:23] | That’s very good, yes. I think that’s | 这做工可以 没问题 |
[50:25] | what we’ve got to have. What’s this? | 这样就够了 这啥打扮 |
[50:28] | You hold. | 别动 |
[50:31] | – You film her like this? – No, no, no. No lipstick. | -就这样拍电影吧 -不行 不能抹口红 |
[50:34] | It’s supposed to be a poor village person. | 她演的是个穷乡僻壤的村姑 |
[50:36] | No matter! Even poor people dress up for click. | 那又怎样 穷人上镜也要美 |
[50:39] | No. No, get out of this, please. | 脱了行吗 求你了 |
[50:41] | You wear poor village clothes. | 穿件村姑衣服去 |
[50:43] | I have a film to make here. | 我可是要拍电影 |
[50:45] | Please. I need babies. | 把娃娃们找来 |
[50:47] | Where are the babies? I need to find the babies. | 娃娃们呢 把娃娃们找来 |
[50:50] | – Puss! Hey. Sir. – Yes. | -普斯 先生 -怎么 |
[50:52] | What if we put some lights behind the fronds to back-light them? | 从后面给植物打光怎么样 |
[50:56] | I paid 600 for these plants. | 这是我花600块买的 |
[50:58] | I want to see the front of them. | 让我看正脸好吗 |
[51:00] | – They look like office plants, though. – Yes. No. It’s Thai village. | -看着跟办公室盆栽似的 -这是泰国农村 |
[51:03] | It’s Thai jungle. Get it, man. | 泰国丛林 搞清楚 |
[51:08] | Ok, hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[51:10] | So, can we get some happy babies inside, please? | 把乐呵呵的娃娃带进屋 好吗 |
[51:24] | Yeah, we actually closed today. You after girl or ladyboy? | 我们今天休息 你想要姑娘还是人妖 |
[51:28] | Tomorrow? No problem. | 明天吗 没问题 |
[51:30] | 10am? | 上午十点 |
[51:36] | Ok. Bootie, do you have the money? Ok. | 布提 你带钱了吗 |
[51:39] | Now, Bootie… | 布提 你… |
[51:42] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[51:49] | Not foreground! This is in the jungle! | 别挡着 这是丛林 |
[51:52] | Here we go. Come on. No… | 好了 开拍 别… |
[51:57] | Let me hold this now. | 我拿着吧 |
[51:59] | Puss, please be careful. It’s the school’s. | 小心点 这是学校的东西 |
[52:01] | Sad for the baby, happy for the money! | 娃娃哭 村姑拿钱笑 |
[52:16] | So, what’s the idea? | 现在怎么办 |
[52:18] | Well, look, we keep it light. | 咱们光明正大走过去 |
[52:20] | See if she wants a lift home | 问她想不想一起回家 |
[52:22] | or, if not, a coffee. | 不想的话 就喝杯咖啡 |
[52:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[52:26] | We want to check in. | 咱们就是来看看 |
[52:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:29] | Yeah, good. | 对 没错 |
[52:33] | Shit. Look who’s already there. | 靠 看谁已经来了 |
[52:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[52:40] | Fuck him. | 去他妈的 |
[52:41] | Want to try another day? | 改天再来吗 |
[52:45] | Here, take this. | 给 帮我拿着 |
[52:47] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[52:49] | Pyke! | 派克 |
[52:57] | Clear off and leave my daughter alone. | 滚开 离我女儿远点 |
[53:00] | – Mary… – Leave my daughter alone. | -玛丽… -离我女儿远点 |
[53:02] | – Go on, leave. – Look, Mary is open with her love… | -赶紧滚 -谁都知道玛丽爱我… |
[53:05] | – Dad, what are you doing? – It’s a good quality. | -爸 你干什么呢 -这样很好 |
[53:07] | You should be happy. Hello, baby. | 你该感到欣慰 你好宝贝 |
[53:09] | And you are not her father. | 你也不是她爸 |
[53:11] | She’s not your daughter. | 她也不是你闺女 |
[53:13] | No. I bathed you. I fed you. I held you. I love you. | 我给你洗澡 喂你吃饭 抱你 我爱你 |
[53:15] | – I’m your father. – Yes, well… | -我是你爸 -话是这么说… |
[53:17] | – I’m your father. – Yes, so you have devotion. | -我是你爸 -你是做了很多 真伟大 |
[53:19] | That’s splendid. But let’s face the facts. | 但不一样 面对现实吧 |
[53:21] | You will never be her father. | 你永远都不可能是她爸 |
[53:23] | You didn’t make her. It’s not your spunk. | 她不是你亲生的 不是你的精子 |
[53:25] | – No, I am her father. – He just means technically. | -我是她爸 -他只是从生物角度上说 |
[53:28] | – Technically, it’s true. – No, it’s not technical. I love you. | -生物角度 确实是 -不能这么说 我爱你 |
[53:30] | I will always care for you. | 我关心你 |
[53:32] | Ok? I will always care for you. | 永远都会爱护你 |
[53:34] | Long after he has gone, I will always help you. | 他走以后 你还有我 |
[53:36] | You’re not getting it. | 你怎么听不懂 |
[53:38] | – I’d put my life down for you. – Let’s go. | -你是我的命根子 -我们走 |
[53:48] | Let’s get you a drink. | 走吧 去喝点东西 |
[53:50] | Come on. | 走 |
[54:03] | I think this is drink number… | 我觉得我喝了… |
[54:05] | Is it four? | 四杯了吗 |
[54:07] | Yeah? Are you counting? | 你还数着呢 |
[54:12] | Hello. Yeah. Have a good look. | 看啥 我帅吧 |
[54:18] | Hey, to you. | 敬你 |
[54:23] | And the love for your daughter. | 敬对你女儿的爱 |
[54:25] | Our daughter. | 咱们的女儿 |
[56:01] | – Do you have any…? – Frangers? | -你这有… -避孕套吗 |
[56:04] | No, I haven’t needed them. | 我不需要 |
[56:11] | Should I go buy some? | 我去买吧 |
[56:13] | No. | 不要 |
[56:15] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪也别去 |
[56:51] | I will restore your honour. | 我要替你报仇 |
[56:59] | Thank you, Brett. | 谢谢 布莱特 |
[57:30] | You watch News Hour? | 你看新闻一小时吗 |
[57:37] | You should watch it tonight. | 今晚记得看 |
[57:40] | Why? | 为啥 |
[57:55] | Yes, we have room available in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后有间空房 |
[57:58] | Ok. Sound good. We see you then. | 可以 一会儿见 |
[58:02] | Customer. You tell the girl. | 嫖客 你跟姑娘说 |
[58:06] | – Anyone. – Anyone? | -随便谁 -随便谁吗 |
[58:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:09] | Did you get anything over five? | 你喝过50度以上的酒吗 |
[58:12] | You’re kidding. | 你搞笑吧 |
[58:14] | – The majority’s over five. – Really? | -很多都过50了 -真的吗 |
[58:16] | Yeah. I’d say so. | 是的 |
[58:19] | They had some micro-brewery here. | 他们这以前有个小酒厂 |
[58:22] | I think they had one at about 7.6. | 有一种酒差不多76度吧 |
[58:27] | You know, two of those and you’re absolutely hammered. | 两杯下肚你就不省人事了 |
[58:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:32] | Of course, I think there’s a system of… | 当然 其中有套路… |
[58:47] | Where’s Puss? Where’s Puss?! | 普斯在哪 他在哪 |
[58:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[59:05] | Hey. Hey! Hey, hey, no. | 别别别 别开枪 |
[59:07] | No, we don’t have guns in here. | 你不能带枪进来 |
[59:09] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[59:11] | No, you put the gun… | 你把枪… |