英文名称:Tortured
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Thanks for hooking me up. Any time, bro. Any time. | 多谢你请我来 当然罗 兄弟 |
[01:54] | How’s your back coming along? Very nice, very nice. Very happening. | 你背上的刺青如何? 很棒 很赞 |
[01:59] | I’m gonna unveil it next week, bro. Wait till you see it, man. | 我下个礼拜就要让它亮相了 等着瞧吧 兄弟 |
[02:02] | Marcus is like… He’s a magician, bro. | 马克斯简直就是 他是个魔术师 |
[02:05] | I think she’s got one on her lower back she wants to brag about. | 她好像想要炫耀 她背后靠近腰部那的那个刺青 |
[02:09] | Hey, what’s up? You tell me. | 嘿 怎么样? 问你啊 |
[02:12] | Is he here yet? Brought him in last night. | 他到了吗? 昨晚带他来了 |
[02:16] | Did you see who brought him in? Nah, supposedly he brought him in himself, | 你有看到是谁带来的吗? 没 搞不好是他带来的 |
[02:19] | you know, the big guy? Ziggy? | 你知道 老大啊? 斯吉? |
[02:22] | When we woke up, there was an envelope on the table. | 我们醒来时桌上摆了个信封 |
[02:25] | And I will raise. | 我加注 |
[02:29] | And he left instructions for you. | 他留了指示给你 |
[02:33] | For me, huh? | 给我吗? |
[02:40] | So what’s the game, baby? Who’s taking who to dinner? | 现在赌到哪了 宝贝? 是谁要请吃饭? |
[02:43] | The Valium chip. Light blue. Good color, man. I will see that. | 烦宁筹码 浅蓝色 这颜色好 老兄 我跟 |
[02:48] | I will raise 20 milligrams, baby. | 我再加20毫克 宝贝 |
[02:51] | Let’s get high. | 一起high吧 |
[03:16] | Thank God. | 感谢天 |
[03:21] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[03:27] | What is this place? | 这是那里? |
[03:29] | How long have I been here? | 我在这多久了? |
[03:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[03:40] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[03:42] | please help me. | 请救我 |
[03:45] | Listen. I need your… I need your help. | 听着 我需要 需要你的帮助 |
[03:48] | Do you hear me? | 你听到我说的吗? |
[03:51] | Do you know how long I’ve been here? | 你知不知道我在这待多久了? |
[03:57] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[04:00] | Please, please, whoever you are, help me. | 拜托 拜托 不管你是谁 帮帮我 |
[04:02] | I don’t know what’s going on, but obviously this is… | 我不知道发生什么事 但这很显然的 |
[04:05] | This is some kind of mistake. | 这当中一定有什么误会 |
[04:08] | I mean, I was on my way to New York. | 我是说 我在前往纽约的路上 |
[04:21] | My name is Jimmy Vaughn. | 我叫吉米范恩 |
[04:23] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[04:26] | When I come into the room, | 我只要走进房里 |
[04:29] | I speak and you listen. | 就由我来说话 |
[04:31] | Understand? | 懂吗? |
[04:33] | I question and you answer. | 我发问 你回答 |
[04:36] | Nod if you understand the rules. | 了解规则就点头 |
[04:42] | Ziggy has asked me to take care of this. | 斯吉要我来处理这事 |
[04:45] | And believe me, the more time that we spend here, | 相信我 我们在这耗越久 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1173个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:208个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:162个,考研词汇:231个,专四词汇:197个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:358个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:48] | the more fun it’ll be for me, and the less fun it’ll be for you. | 对我来说就越有趣 而对你就越不好玩 |
[04:54] | Do you understand that? | 你懂吗? |
[04:58] | So you were Ziggy’s accountant. Is that correct? | 你曾是斯吉的会计师 对吗? |
[05:04] | And you stole $10 million from him, is that right? | 你偷了他一千万 对吗? |
[05:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[05:21] | Look at me, Mr. Green. | 看着我 葛林先生 |
[05:23] | Mr. Green, I’m gonna leave you to think about that answer. | 葛林先生 我给你点时间 好好想想答案 |
[05:30] | But before I do, | 但在那之前 |
[05:33] | you’ll realize that sitting is a luxury you don’t have anymore. | 你将了解坐着 是个你不再拥有的奢侈 |
[06:14] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会见 |
[06:36] | That’s an unusual name. How do you pronounce it? | 真怪的名字 怎么念啊? |
[06:38] | “Now.” | 现在 |
[06:41] | Well, I can’t offer much. | 嗯 我无法提供太好的工作 |
[06:43] | I mean, with a high school equivalency and military service, | 我是说 高中毕业与军事经验 |
[06:48] | would you consider security somewhere? | 你愿意做保安吗? |
[06:51] | Pays like, $10 an hour. I could maybe get you $12. | 薪资差不多是一小时十元 我可能可以帮你谈到十二元 |
[06:59] | I was told to wait in line specifically to talk to you. | 他们跟我说要我排队指名等你 |
[07:04] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[07:05] | ‘Cause there’s only one man I’d like to work for, Mr. Gnoww. | 因为我只想帮一个人工作 辽先生 |
[07:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:10] | Right. | 对 |
[07:24] | I asked you nicely, | 我刚才很礼貌的问你 |
[07:26] | and now I’m gonna demand that you tell me where to go, | 现在命令你告诉我该去哪 |
[07:28] | or I’m gonna blow your brains out. | 不然我就打爆你的头 |
[07:31] | He doesn’t respect men who carry guns. | 他不尊重携枪的人 |
[07:36] | That’s why I brought this. | 所以我才买了这个 |
[07:37] | Now I’m gonna shove this in your fucking mouth, | 我现在就他妈的塞进你嘴里 |
[07:39] | and blow your brains out, | 炸烂你的头 |
[07:41] | or you’re gonna tell me where I can find him. | 不然你就告诉我怎么找到他 |
[07:45] | No? | 不肯吗? |
[07:54] | I pull this pin and it’s over. | 我一拉保险锁就玩完了 |
[08:06] | Take a large coffee. | 来个大杯咖啡 |
[08:14] | That’s $2.25. | 两块两毛五 |
[08:17] | This is horrible. I’m not paying for it. Let me talk to your manager. | 难喝死了 我才不付钱 叫你们经理出来 |
[08:25] | Can I help you? I can’t drink this. | 有什么事吗? 我喝不下口 |
[08:29] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[08:31] | The coffee’s way too wet. | 这咖啡太湿了 |
[08:34] | Too wet? | 太湿了? |
[08:36] | Let me take you in the back. | 我带你到后面去 |
[08:38] | Perhaps you prefer some of our dry coffee blends. | 你或许会想试试我们干点的咖啡 |
[08:55] | So what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[08:58] | Jimmy Vaughn. | 吉米范恩 |
[08:59] | Well, Jimmy, our dry coffee | 吉米 我们的干咖啡 |
[09:04] | is right through here. | 就在这里 |
[09:09] | The key to making dry coffee is the dry beans. | 制作干咖啡的诀窍在于干咖啡豆 |
[09:13] | And dry beans comes from drought-inflicted areas. | 干咖啡豆在闹干旱的地方出产 |
[09:18] | It’s a difficult thing to find such a happy medium | 很难在种咖啡豆所需的湿度 |
[09:21] | between the moisture needed to grow beans, | 与制作干咖啡所需的全然干燥高温中 |
[09:24] | and the absolute dry heat truly needed to get dry coffee. | 取得平衡 |
[09:29] | I am no novice to this concept. | 我对这个概念很熟悉 |
[09:32] | I’ve traveled to the forests myself in pursuit of the evasive, perfect blend. | 我曾亲自到森林中寻求 最完美的咖啡 |
[09:43] | You have to look everywhere for the beans. | 你得四处寻求咖啡豆 |
[09:51] | In an animal’s armpits, stomach, legs. | 在动物的腋下 胃里 腿上 |
[09:59] | And sometimes | 有时候 |
[10:04] | it’s stuck in a tree shaft. | 它卡在树干里 |
[10:06] | So you have to stick your hand inside and feel around. | 你只好将手伸进去摸摸 |
[10:12] | This procedure may feel a little uncomfortable. | 这个程序可能会有些不舒服 |
[10:24] | You’re clean. Turn around. | 你没带武器 转过去 |
[10:33] | Pull your pants up. | 将裤子拉上 |
[10:41] | Go stand in the back alley. I’ll call you a ride. They’ll come pick you up. | 站到后巷去 我帮你叫车 他们会来接你 |
[10:45] | All you have to do is say, “Yes, please.” | 你只需要说声:「好 麻烦你」 |
[10:48] | Where am I going? I don’t know. I’ve never taken the ride. | 我要去哪? 不知道 那车我没坐过 |
[10:53] | Then how’d you get the job? | 那你是如何得到这份差事的? |
[10:55] | My dad worked for him. This was his life insurance policy. | 我爸替他们做事 这算是他的人寿保险 |
[10:59] | I get paid 10 grand a month for fingering guys like you. | 我一个月拿一万 责任就是摸摸你们这些家伙 |
[11:21] | Hey man, me and my friends just got out. You wanna get in and vacuum our asses? | 嘿 我跟我朋友们才刚放出来 你要不要也搞我们菊花? |
[11:26] | Yes, please. | 好 麻烦你 |
[12:09] | Hello, Jimmy Vaughn. You’re a stupid guy. | 哈罗 吉米 你是个蠢蛋 |
[12:13] | Only stupid people get brought to us. | 只有蠢蛋才会带来我们这 |
[12:16] | I’m Mo. Larry. Curly. | 我是摩 赖利 小卷 |
[12:20] | Question. Why would the big guy give you a job? | 问题 老大为什么要给你工作? |
[12:26] | Why wouldn’t he? | 他为什么不要? |
[12:38] | You got a quick mouth, yeah? | 你快人快语 是吗? |
[12:40] | Larry’s got a pretty quick fucking wrench, too. | 赖利拿着他妈的板手时 动作也挺快的 |
[12:42] | Every day, Larry and Curly are gonna come in here, | 每一天 赖利跟小卷都会来 |
[12:45] | and they’re gonna beat you senselessly until you leave. | 海扁你一顿 直到你走为止 |
[12:50] | I won’t fight back. You’re not my enemy. | 我不会反击的 你不是我的敌人 |
[12:56] | I wanna be your brother. | 我想成为你们兄弟 |
[12:59] | I wanna be your brother. | 我想成为你们兄弟 |
[13:00] | Only Ziggy can decide that. | 只有斯吉作得了主 |
[13:44] | So, any news today, Kevin? | 凯文 今天有什么消息吗? |
[13:48] | Today was a big day. | 今天可是大日子 |
[13:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[14:08] | Brian Marks. | 布赖气马克斯 |
[14:18] | So Agent Cole, I read your brief, | 科尔特工 我读了你的报告 |
[14:21] | and it seems that your assessment’s correct. | 看来你的评估是正确的 |
[14:24] | Ziggy’s aware of you. | 斯吉知道你的存在 |
[14:26] | Is there an Archie Green reported missing yet? | 是否有名艾许葛林声报失踪? |
[14:29] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[14:32] | Why do you think he requested you to deal with Green? | 你认为他为何派你B理葛林? |
[14:35] | I don’t know. I mean, I guess maybe I’ve earned his trust. | 不知道 我可能博得他的信任了 |
[14:39] | I mean I’ve been, what, running errands for six months now. | 我是说我已经跑了六个月的腿了 |
[14:41] | Yeah, but that was small potatoes. This seems much bigger. | 嗯 但那些都是小事 这感觉上重要很多 |
[14:45] | Have you met anybody who’s seen him lately? | 你最近有会过任何见过他的人吗? |
[14:47] | No, apparently Ziggy brought him in, in the middle of the night, | 没有 显然是斯吉大半夜时带他来的 |
[14:49] | but my guys didn’t see him. | 但我的人都没看见他 |
[14:51] | How recent’s our latest picture of him? It’s seven years old. It’s unusable. | 我们这他最近期的照片是什么时候? 是七年前的了 不能采用 |
[14:54] | Yeah, he’s a master of disguises. | 他是易容专家 |
[14:55] | He’s had total reconstructive plastic surgery. | 他完全整型了 |
[14:58] | If you get to anybody who claims to have seen him lately, | 若你遇到任何最近曾见过他的人 |
[15:00] | bag them and get them in here. You got it. | 马上逮捕带进来 没问题 |
[15:03] | Congratulations, Agent Cole. Thank you, Agent Murphy. | 恭喜你 科尔特工 谢谢你 墨菲特工 |
[15:06] | Cole, almost forgot. | 科尔 我差点忘了 |
[15:09] | Your itinerary. You’ve been requested to Washington | 你的机票 华府那招你过去 |
[15:12] | by the Director. | 联邦调查局局长找你 |
[15:15] | When? Tonight. | 什么时候? 今晚 |
[15:17] | Tell him I’ll see him tomorrow. Smart ass. | 跟他说我明天再见他 二百五 |
[15:19] | He’ll know where I got it from. | 他会知道我跟谁学的 |
[15:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:30] | What’s going on? Did you buy groceries? | 怎么了?你买菜吗? |
[15:34] | Better, sweetheart. We’re celebrating. | 更棒 甜心 我们要庆祝 |
[15:36] | What are we celebrating? | 庆祝什么? |
[15:39] | A big day at work. A big day for my big man? | 升官 我家老爷升官? |
[15:44] | I like that. So what’d you get? | 我喜欢 你买了什么? |
[15:50] | We have flowers. I’ll take that. | 有花 我收下了 |
[15:55] | We have expensive wine. I’ll take that. | 名贵的酒 我收下 |
[16:00] | And we have gourmet cuisine. | 还有佳肴 |
[16:03] | Let’s keep that for later. | 先搁着 待会再吃 |
[16:07] | For later? After we celebrate. | 待会? 庆祝完之后 |
[16:27] | I love that shirt. | 我很喜欢那件 |
[16:31] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[16:41] | Is it cold? No. | 会冷吗? 不 |
[16:44] | Smells great, though. | 不过味道还真好 |
[16:49] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[16:57] | Just give it to me. | 给我吃 |
[16:59] | I want to get you a good bite. You’ll give me that perfect bite. | 我帮你弄好一口 你一定会好好给我吃一口 |
[17:06] | Chinese food really juices me up. | 中国菜会让我想要 |
[17:09] | They have produced, like, a billion people. | 他们吃这种菜后 人口不也膨胀到一兆人 |
[17:17] | So, did anything happen today that I could hear about? | 我能知道今天发生什么好事吗? |
[17:22] | Yeah. Brian and I sat at our desks | 嗯 布赖气跟我坐在办公桌前 |
[17:27] | and we played solitaire. | 打单人扑克 |
[17:30] | And I beat his ass for about the 50th time in a row. | 我连续五十几场打得他满地找牙 |
[17:33] | I should beat your ass. | 我才该打得你满地找牙 |
[17:37] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[17:40] | Becky. | 贝特西 |
[17:44] | The only thing that I can tell you is that I love you. | 我能向你透露的只有我爱你 |
[17:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:59] | One more bite for me, please. | 再给我一口 拜托嘛 |
[18:04] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[19:05] | Mr. Green, I warned you. | 葛林先生 我警告过你 |
[19:09] | This will only stop when Ziggy gets his money back. | 只有等斯吉钱收回来后 这一切才会停止 |
[19:13] | I don’t have his money. | 我没拿他的钱 |
[19:25] | I’ve explained the rules to you, Mr. Green. | 我跟你解释过规则了 葛林先生 |
[19:30] | Why do you think he believes that you stole his money? | 你觉得他为何认定钱是你偷的呢? |
[19:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:37] | I did some work for him. | 我曾帮他做过事 |
[19:41] | But it was always via P.O. box, from accountant to accountant. | 但每次都是经过邮政信箱 由不同的会计师转手 |
[19:46] | We double-checked and triple-checked each other’s work. | 我们再三的检查彼此作的帐 |
[19:50] | If there was a mistake, it wasn’t my fault. | 若这当中有误 那不是我的错 |
[19:55] | Mr. Green, I’m gonna leave you today with this thought. | 葛林先生 我今天给你件事想想 |
[20:02] | I’m about to tear the final fingernail off your hand. | 我即将要将你最后一片指甲扯掉 |
[20:07] | You… You’re leaving me… You’re leaving me no choice, you see? | 你 你让我 你让我别无选择 你懂吗? |
[20:10] | Now tomorrow, I’m gonna come back and I’m gonna do the other hand. | 明天我回来时 我们从另一只手开始 |
[20:14] | And then the following day I’ll do one foot, and then I’ll do the other. | 后天我就从脚开始 然后再换另一只脚 |
[20:18] | And then I’m gonna have to start getting creative as to what else to rip off. | 再来我就得突发奇想 看看还有些什么是可以扯掉的 |
[20:26] | Now, is there anything | 现在 在我拔姆指的 |
[20:32] | that you’d like to tell me before I get to your thumb? | 你有没有什么要跟我说的? |
[20:38] | Please, I have a family. | 求你 我有家室 |
[20:42] | I have a wife | 有妻子 |
[20:46] | and a beautiful… Beautiful daughter. | 跟一个漂亮 漂亮的女儿 |
[20:53] | You understand? | 你懂吗? |
[20:55] | No. No! | 不 不! |
[21:35] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗? |
[21:38] | Ziggy told us four days was enough. | 斯吉跟我们说四天足够了 |
[21:42] | He’s got a job for you. | 他有工作给你 |
[21:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:27] | I’ve been waiting for this for two years and this is who he sends. | 我等了两年了 他竟派这种家伙来 |
[22:31] | You’re Harry Rusick? | 你是哈利罗斯克? |
[22:33] | Well, maybe I’ll ask you. What is your name? | 嗯 不如我来问你 你叫什么名字? |
[22:36] | Jimmy Vaughn. | 吉米范恩 |
[22:39] | How long have you known the big guy? | 你认识老大多久了? |
[22:41] | How long? I never met him. | 多久?我根本没见过他 |
[22:48] | Never met him. Even better for me. | 从未见过他 那正好 |
[22:57] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了? |
[23:00] | Forty years. I knew him from the neighborhood. | 四十年 我们小时候一起长大的 |
[23:05] | I introduced him to Mickey. That’s how long ago I knew him. | 是我介绍他给米奇认识的 我认识他够久的了 |
[23:12] | Now, please, | 拜托 |
[23:14] | please tell him that I’m trying to stay the course. | 请告诉他我在努力持之以恒 |
[23:17] | You got that? | 你懂吗? |
[23:20] | And I got a guy who wants a sniff of something real potent. | 我还认识个想要买高档货的家伙 |
[23:24] | So stay laxed. Okay? | 别搞飞机 懂吗? |
[23:29] | Laxed. You got it? | 别搞飞机 听懂没? |
[23:32] | I got it. | 懂了 |
[23:36] | Most importantly, | 最重要的 |
[23:39] | tell him that I understand what I did, and that… | 跟他说我明白自己做了什么 |
[23:44] | I’d appreciate him letting me out of here as soon as I repay him. | 等我钱还清后 他若能让我离开这 我会感激不尽 |
[23:50] | He’s the one that’s got you in here, huh? What? | 他把你弄进来的? 什么? |
[23:51] | You think these fucking assholes make any kind of decisions whatsoever? | 你真以为这些王八蛋作得了主? |
[23:54] | All right, pal. | 好的 老兄 |
[23:56] | Don’t fuck up, kid. Release the visitor. | 别搞砸了 小子 放开探视者 |
[23:58] | He never forgets. Let’s go, Rusick! | 他会记一辈子的仇 走了 罗斯克 |
[24:01] | He never forgets. Rusick! | 他会记一辈子的仇 罗斯克! |
[24:18] | Yes, I’ll have him call you back. Thank you. | 对 我会请他会电 谢谢 |
[24:20] | Director Cole’s office. Yes, he’s in a meeting. Yes, thank you. | 科尔局长办公室 是 他正在开会 对 谢谢你 |
[24:26] | Agent Cole. | 科尔特工 |
[24:29] | I don’t think he’d like me telling you this, but… | 我想他应该不会喜欢我告诉你 但是 |
[24:33] | He talks about you all the time. | 他常常提到你 |
[24:36] | We were all praying for you while you were over there. | 你在那边时我们都有为你祷告 |
[24:38] | I appreciate your prayers. | 我很感谢你们 |
[24:41] | Kevin, get your butt in here. | 凯文 给我滚进来 |
[24:46] | Good to see you, Son. Good to see you, Dad. | 见到你真好 儿子 你也是 爸 |
[24:48] | Looking good. Thank you. | 看来不错 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Welcome to Washington. | 欢迎来到华府 |
[24:51] | You know, I get calls from the leadership of both parties | 我接到了两党的领导来电 |
[24:54] | asking me if you’d consider running for Congress. | 问我你有没有兴趣竞选国会 |
[24:58] | They just wanna know, are you a Democrat or a Republican? | 他们只想知道你究竟是民主党 还是共和党的? |
[25:03] | Ask them what the difference is, these days. | 现在这政坛 你该问问他们 两党的差别在哪 |
[25:07] | Just like that, Kevin Cole is out of politics. | 就这样 凯文科尔退出政坛 |
[25:14] | So, what’s this I hear about you being a field agent? | 我听说你跑去当外勤人员? |
[25:19] | I don’t know. What did you hear? | 不晓得 你听说了什么? |
[25:22] | Kevin, why? | 为什么 凯文? |
[25:24] | Come on, Dad. We’ve been over this a thousand times. | 拜托 爸 我们谈过千百次了 |
[25:27] | Why the hell do you always insist on doing everything the hard way? | 你为何坚持要选不好走的路呢? |
[25:31] | Because I’m your son. | 因为我是你儿子 |
[25:33] | And if I take anything easy, then for the rest of my life, | 若我一切都平平顺顺 那我这一辈子 |
[25:36] | people will say that I got there because my dad’s the Director of the Bureau. | 都会有人说我在靠 我联邦调查局的局长爸爸 |
[25:40] | And besides, taking the hard way is the way you took, too. | 况且 你不也是这样走过来的 |
[25:45] | Yeah. Well… | 嗯 |
[25:51] | I’ve been reading your latest brief on the Ziggy Operation. | 我读了你最近期那份 关于斯吉行动的报告 |
[25:54] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[25:56] | I want you to pull yourself out. Pull myself out? | 我要你退出调查 退出? |
[26:00] | I just got noticed. That’s why it’s time. | 我才刚刚受到注目 这时机恰好 |
[26:03] | The next thing to happen is you’re gonna get compromised, | 再来你的身份就会被泄漏 |
[26:06] | and then we’ll have to pull you out. | 到时还不是得退出 |
[26:08] | Poor mark like that on your record, | 有了那样的记录 |
[26:10] | it’s gonna spoil your chances for a quick promotion. | 会阻碍你将来升迁的 |
[26:12] | But a success could ensure it. | 但是成功的话就升定了 |
[26:18] | Kevin, listen to me. | 凯文 听我说 |
[26:21] | I never told you not to enlist, not to go to Afghanistan. | 我从未阻止过你从军 或是要你别去阿富汗 |
[26:25] | But I’m telling you now, this is a really bad move. | 但我现在告诉你 这不是明智之举 |
[26:30] | You have no idea what Ziggy’s capable of. | 你不知道斯吉做得出什么样的事来 |
[26:35] | I know you know his organization and the scum he does business with, | 我知道你了解他的帮派 以及跟他交易的那些人渣 |
[26:40] | that he trades IEDs for heroin. | 他以土制炸弹换取海洛因 |
[26:45] | What you don’t know is how deep he can get his hooks in you. | 但你不了解他的魔爪有多利 |
[26:49] | I do. Twenty-five years ago, I got that close to him, | 我知道 因为在二十五年前 我曾与他走得很近 |
[26:53] | and I still couldn’t bring him down. | 但我还是抓不到他 |
[26:55] | So wouldn’t it be a great story if your son was the one that finally did? | 要是给你的儿子抓到了 不是个很棒的故事吗? |
[27:06] | You said you’d only do one foot at a time. | 你说你一次只拔一只脚的 |
[27:09] | I lied. | 我说谎 |
[27:12] | I’m sure you’re familiar with the technique. | 我相信你对撒谎很熟悉 |
[27:18] | You bastard. Bastard. | 你这王八蛋 王八蛋 |
[27:26] | Mr. Green, in a day or so, one of two things will happen. | 葛林先生 再过一天 将会发生以下两件事 |
[27:32] | Your wounds will get infected, | 你的伤口会开始发炎 |
[27:35] | or your body will be unable to clot all the wounds, | 或是你的身体将无法愈合所有伤口 |
[27:38] | and you’ll drip the blood until death. | 而你会流血至死 |
[27:42] | Now you can dip your toes into this bucket of salt, which will help. | 你可以将脚指泡进这桶盐 应该有些帮助 |
[27:47] | It will also hurt like a bitch. | 但会痛得要死 |
[27:51] | Or I can stitch you up myself, with anaesthetic, | 或是我可以帮你打麻醉再缝合 |
[27:56] | for just a little piece of information. | 只要你透露一点点信息给我 |
[28:04] | I can… I can give you a little piece of information. | 我可以 我可以透露一点 |
[28:16] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[28:22] | My daughter’s name is Sheila, and my wife’s name is Gloria. | 我女儿名叫西勒 我妻子叫葛落蕾亚 |
[28:27] | I love them so much. | 我很爱她们 |
[28:33] | They’re all I have in the world. | 她们是我在世上仅有的 |
[28:36] | I didn’t steal Ziggy’s money. I would never do that. | 我没有偷斯吉的钱 我才不会做这种事 |
[28:41] | But I’ll pay it back. | 但我愿意还他 |
[28:45] | I swear I will, if I have to work the rest of the days of my life, | 我发誓 就算我这下半辈子 每天都得做牛做马 |
[28:49] | if you just let me go. | 只要你放我走 |
[28:54] | If you just let me go. | 只要你放我走 |
[29:06] | Ziggy wants his own money back, Mr. Green. | 斯吉要拿回他的钱 葛林先生 |
[29:10] | He doesn’t make those types of deals anymore. | 他已经不再做这类的交易了 |
[29:34] | No! | 不! |
[29:37] | No. No! | 不 不! |
[29:40] | Hey. No! | 嘿! 不! |
[29:44] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[29:45] | It’s me. Baby. It’s me. It’s Becky. | 是我 宝贝 是我 贝特西 |
[29:50] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[29:54] | It was just a bad dream. | 做恶梦而已 |
[30:07] | You ever had therapy before? Never. | 你做过心理疗法吗? 从未 |
[30:12] | West Point, Honors. | 西点军校 高材生 |
[30:15] | Rangers in Afghanistan, Delta. Saw your share of action? | 陆军骑兵队驻阿富汗 特种部队 见过不少世面吧? |
[30:19] | You’re looking at my file, you know who I am. | 你在看我的文件 应该很清楚 |
[30:21] | You ever have these nightmares over there? No. I was just happy to get some sleep. | 你有做过像那边那种恶梦吗? 没有 我有觉睡就偷笑了 |
[30:26] | Should I assume you’re Director Jack Cole’s son? | 我该假定你是杰克科尔局长的公子吗? |
[30:29] | You should. | 没错 |
[30:31] | What’s your relationship like with him? It is what it is. | 你们俩关系如何? 就这样 |
[30:35] | How’s your relationship with your mom? | 你与你母亲关系如何? |
[30:41] | She passed away a couple years ago, right before I got back from active duty. | 她在几年前去世了 就在我从军要回来前 |
[30:48] | I’m sorry. The two of you close? | 抱歉 你们俩感情好吗? |
[30:50] | We’re not here to talk about my family. | 我们不是来这谈论我家人的 |
[30:55] | Fair enough. Would you mind having a seat? | 好吧 你愿意坐下吗? |
[31:02] | Well, listen. | 听着 |
[31:04] | It’s clear you got a lot of weight on your shoulders. | 很显然的你背负了很多责任 |
[31:08] | You’re a very sharp guy. | 你是个很聪明的人 |
[31:09] | We should be able to find the source of these nightmares. | 我们应该可找出这些恶梦的源头 |
[31:12] | Why don’t you just start by telling me what’s new in your life. | 不如你先跟我聊聊 肮 丹h了什么新事物 |
[31:16] | Who’s listening, and what kind of clearance do you have? | 是谁要听 你持有多高的安全级别? |
[31:19] | You couldn’t be in a safer place. Is that right? | 这里再安全不过了 是吗? |
[31:22] | Yeah, I was hired many years ago by the Bureau | 嗯 调查局很多年以前就请我来 |
[31:25] | to talk specifically to the best agents in the field about the job. | 专门与最顶尖的外勤人员 谈论工作上的事情 |
[31:30] | You can’t imagine the clearance I have. | 我持有的安全级别超乎你的想像 |
[31:36] | My nightmares are visions of this undercover operation that I’m a part of. | 我的恶梦全是我从事的 卧底行动中的画面 |
[31:40] | And what is that? | 什么画面? |
[31:44] | Please. | 求你 |
[31:45] | Kevin, help me. Kevin, help me. | 凯文 救我 凯文 救我 |
[31:47] | And then you woke up screaming, just because of that? | 而你因此大叫的吓醒? |
[31:53] | You weren’t trained to mercilessly torture people, | 你并未被训练的要冷酷的拷问人 |
[31:56] | you were trained to be Captain America. It’s in your blood, for God’s sakes. | 你被训练成英雄 这因子在你的血液中 |
[31:59] | I see two options here. What’s that? | 我想有两种选择 什么选择? |
[32:02] | Well, if you wanna stop seeing images of Green’s wife and daughter, then… | 你若想要停止看见 葛林妻子与女儿的画面 就 |
[32:05] | Don’t let him lead the conversation into his personal life. | 别让他谈及他的私人生活 |
[32:08] | And, two, I’d just request a transfer. | 第二 我会要求调任 |
[32:11] | They assign you a different case. It happens all the time. | 让他们派另一个案子给你 这很寻常 |
[32:15] | And then you can tell Becky that the problem is over. | 你就可以跟贝特西说问题解决了 |
[32:19] | And no one will ever know the reason for the transfer. | 没有人会知道你调任的原因 |
[32:21] | That won’t work for me because I’ll know. | 这行不通 因为我知道原因 |
[32:27] | I’ll see you. | 我跟 |
[32:28] | Mo, you ever go in the vault with Green? Nah, that’s not my job, Jimmy. | 摩 你有跟葛林去过地窖吗? 没 那不是我的工作 吉米 |
[32:31] | Yeah? What’s your job? What do you do? | 是喔?你的工作是什么?你做什么的? |
[32:35] | Aside from drinking? Yeah. | 除了喝酒外? 对 |
[32:37] | Being a professional alcoholic. That’s it. | 是职业酒鬼 没错 |
[32:39] | Jimmy, I sit here, I guard the door, I mail off the tapes, | 吉米 我坐在这看门 寄带子 |
[32:44] | and I make sure no one walks in and pops your ass. | 我确保没有人能进来朝你开枪 |
[32:47] | Cheers. Love you, baby. | 干杯 爱你 宝贝 |
[32:49] | Glass up. Yeah. | 干罗 嗯 |
[32:51] | I actually mail the tapes. | 带子是我在寄 |
[32:53] | And I write out the envelopes. | 由我来写信封 |
[32:55] | I’m in trouble. I’m in trouble. | 我完了 我完了 |
[32:58] | The tapes, recordings of when I’m in there? Yeah. | 带子 是录我在里头的经过吗? 嗯 |
[33:00] | Over there in the closet. | 在衣柜那边 |
[33:04] | Where do you mail them to? Just out of curiosity. | 你们寄到哪去?我好奇问问 |
[33:06] | P.O. box, for your evaluation. | 邮政信箱 用来评估你的 |
[33:10] | Don’t go fuck up our system. Larry, don’t get so serious. | 别破坏我们的系统 赖利 别那么认真嘛 |
[33:14] | I ain’t feeling the love. I ain’t feeling no love, man. | 很不友善喔 我感到很不友善 |
[33:17] | Where’d the love go? I don’t know, man. | 怎么回事啊? 不知道 老兄 |
[33:18] | It’s to who? Down, boy. | 看对谁吧? 乖 趴下 |
[33:23] | I fold. I’m out. Yeah. You’re out? | 我不玩了 嗯 你不玩了 |
[33:25] | The system is a series of drops, | 他们的系统是一连串的包裹传送 |
[33:28] | and Green has confirmed exactly what the three wise men said. | 葛林确认了三位智者的说词 |
[33:31] | Three wise men? | 三位智者? |
[33:33] | The three whacked-out fiends who play cards in the kitchen. | 就是三个在厨房打牌的毒虫 |
[33:36] | Now, if we can figure out who leases the P.O. boxes | 我们若能查出 邮政信箱是以谁的名字出租 |
[33:38] | and who makes the pickups, we might be able to get our leads. | 由谁去收件 可能就找得到线索 |
[33:41] | And the camera in the vault? | 地窖里的摄影机呢? |
[33:43] | The recording device appears to be a live remote feed. | 好像是无线录影 |
[33:46] | We already checked. The signal’s untraceable. | 我们查过了 无法跟踪信号 |
[33:49] | Good to know. | 知道了 |
[33:50] | Two hours ago, LAPD got a report that Archie Green was missing. | 两小时前 洛杉矶警署刚受到报告 说有名艾许葛林失踪 |
[33:58] | He’s been gone two days. His wife thought he was on a business trip. | 他已经失踪两天了 他妻子以为他出差了 |
[34:01] | And we can’t inform LAPD of the operation. | 我们的行动不能让洛城警署知道 |
[34:03] | Ziggy’s way over their jurisdiction. | 他们没法处理斯吉的事 |
[34:07] | Just be prepared now for any hurried tactics in trying to get him to talk. | 准备用任何快速的方式逼他供 |
[34:17] | Hey, Jimmy. What’s going on, Mo? | 嘿 吉米 你好吗 摩? |
[34:19] | You’re late, bro. Late? | 你迟到了 兄弟 迟到? |
[34:21] | Yeah. Late for what? | 嗯 什么迟到? |
[34:23] | The big guy just sent a package for you. | 老大刚送包裹给你 |
[34:28] | Did he bring it himself? No, man, I didn’t ask his name. | 他亲自来的? 不 老兄 我没问名字 |
[34:32] | Some old guy in a suit said, “Give this to Jimmy.” | 是个穿西装的老家伙 他只说:「这是给吉米的」 |
[34:34] | He said the code is your birthday. | 他说暗号是你的生日 |
[34:47] | Anything good? More toys. | 好东西吗? 更多玩具 |
[34:53] | Call me Santa. I come bearing gifts. | 称我为圣诞老人 我带礼物来了 |
[34:57] | We’ve got this. | 有这个 |
[35:00] | Festive. Or we’ve got this. | 很开心吧 也有这个 |
[35:12] | You haven’t had solid food in days. Why don’t we start with a little treat? | 你好几天没进食了 不如我们先来点小点心? |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:25] | Mr. Green, just relax. | 葛林先生 放轻松 |
[35:26] | Nothing’s going to happen if you just tell me what I need to know. | 只要你告诉我 我想知道的就不会有事 |
[35:32] | Let’s start with a place. Give me a place to look. | 我们从地点开始 告诉我一个找自导引地点 |
[35:36] | Is the money in the Caymans? | 钱在开曼群岛吗? |
[35:41] | No. Zurich? | 不是 苏黎世? |
[35:46] | Rome? The money’s in Rome? | 罗马?钱在罗马吗? |
[35:49] | Jimmy, I already told you. I don’t have Ziggy’s money. | 吉米 我跟你说过了 斯吉的钱不在我这 |
[35:55] | I know I can’t prove it. | 我知道我无法证明 |
[35:58] | But how can I disprove a false accusation when I don’t have any understanding of it? | 但在不了解罪行的状况下 我又如何能证明自己无罪? |
[36:05] | Now you could tell me anything. You could tell me the sky is red outside. | 随便你爱跟我说什么 你可以说外面的天空现在是红色的 |
[36:09] | To me right now, in here, the sky is blue. | 但是在这 对我来说 天是蓝的 |
[36:13] | Until we’re both standing outside under the same sky, | 除非我俩都站在外面 同样的天空下 |
[36:19] | it’s your word against mine. | 不然也只你的话对我的话而已 |
[36:20] | We both have the same kind of credibility. So you gotta help me, Jimmy. | 我们的可信度是一样的 所以你一定得帮我 吉米 |
[36:25] | Tell me the facts. Tell me who told you I stole Ziggy’s money. | 告诉我事实 跟我说是谁向斯吉告的密 |
[36:29] | Ziggy told me you stole the money and that’s all I need to know. | 斯吉只跟我说钱是你偷的 我只需要知道这些 |
[36:31] | That’s all he said? He didn’t say how? Mr. Green, I’m growing impatient. | 他只这样说?他没说怎么偷的? 葛林先生 我快没耐性了 |
[36:34] | You hear me! He didn’t say which account the money… | 你听到了! 他没说钱是哪个户头 |
[36:42] | Mr. Green, I’m hoping the electricity woke up some forgotten memories. | 葛林先生 我希望电流能 帮助你想起你遗忘的事情 |
[37:02] | Babe? | 宝贝? |
[37:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:16] | I tried to wait up for you. | 我试着等你门 |
[37:23] | Come lie down. Come lie down. | 来躺下 来躺下 |
[37:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:54] | Hello, Jimmy. I didn’t wake you, did I? | 喂 吉米 没吵醒你吧? |
[37:58] | Who is this? You know who this is. | 你是谁? 你知道我是谁 |
[38:00] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[38:01] | I’ve been watching your sessions with Archie Green. | 我一直在看你与艾许葛林的会面 |
[38:05] | Nice work, Jimmy. | 干得好 吉米 |
[38:08] | What’s your gut telling you? | 你的本能告诉你什么? |
[38:10] | My gut’s telling me to do whatever it is that you want. | 我的本能告诉我要听你的指示 |
[38:12] | While that’s the correct answer most of the time, | 虽然大多数的时候 这答案都是正确的 |
[38:15] | this is one of those rarities when I’m really asking your opinion. | 但这次我真的是在询问你的意见 |
[38:19] | Do you think he stole the money? Yes. | 你觉得钱是他偷的吗? 是 |
[38:23] | So do I. Carry on with your sessions. | 我也是这么想 继续你们的会谈 |
[38:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[38:29] | And Jimmy, try to get some sleep. | 吉米 多睡点吧 |
[38:38] | Don’t you ever do that again. | 别再这样做 |
[38:57] | What’re you doing here? I flew in first thing this morning | 你怎么在这? 我今天一早飞来的 |
[39:00] | as soon as I heard Ziggy had called you. | 当我听说斯吉打给你时就赶来了 |
[39:02] | Yeah, well, we’re not 100% sure it was Ziggy. | 嗯 我们并不确定那就是斯吉 |
[39:07] | Whoever it was jammed our trace. | 不论是谁 他干扰了我们的窃听 |
[39:09] | I’ve dealt with him before. I’ll lay you odds it was Ziggy. | 我跟他交涉过 我赌一定是斯吉 |
[39:13] | How do you wanna proceed from here? | 你现在打算怎么办? |
[39:17] | I finish the operation, I get Ziggy and I bring him to justice. | 我完成这次行动 捕获斯吉并让他受法律制裁 |
[39:20] | Agent Cole, I was not speaking to you. | 科尔特工 我不是在跟你说话 |
[39:24] | Sit down and listen while Director Cole and I reach a decision. | 坐下好好听着 我与科尔局长将做决定 |
[39:29] | He’s been underground a long time. Why would he call Kevin last night? | 他已经潜水好一阵子 为何会在昨晚打给凯文? |
[39:35] | Why surface? Why now? | 为何浮出台面?为什么选现在? |
[39:40] | And what’s this Archie Green thing all about, anyway? | 艾许葛林这档事又是怎么回事? |
[39:42] | Sir, you don’t believe it’s about the $10 million? | 先生 你认为与一千万无关? |
[39:45] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[39:48] | We don’t know what Green knows. | 我们也不晓得葛林知道什么 |
[39:52] | That’s the real question. | 那才是重点 |
[39:59] | Please, please. I’ll tell you anything you want. | 求你 求你 你想知道什么我都说 |
[40:02] | Anything I can, anything you wanna know that I actually know… | 只要我能 任何我所知道的事 |
[40:04] | Don’t hurt me anymore. | 别再伤害我了 |
[40:06] | This is me now. It’s me. It’s me. | 现在是我 是我 |
[40:12] | Now just relax. Just relax. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[40:45] | Now, we’re gonna try to retrace your steps to remember the exact moment | 我们现在来回想你的脚步 想想你究竟是在哪刻 |
[40:52] | when you made 10 million mistakes. | 偷拿了一千万 |
[40:55] | Mr. Green, I’m gonna let you speak freely. | 葛林先生 我让你自由发言 |
[41:00] | How long have you known Ziggy? | 你认识斯吉多久了? |
[41:04] | A long time. | 很久了 |
[41:07] | Twenty… Twenty to twenty-five years. | 二十 二十到二十五年吧 |
[41:11] | I met him at a card game. | 我玩牌时认识他的 |
[41:16] | It was a high stakes game at… | 赌注很高的牌局 |
[41:21] | Mickey Sullivan’s place in the basement. | 在米奇索文那的地下室 |
[41:23] | And how did your relationship move forward? | 你们俩后来怎么熟悉的? |
[41:26] | He had just adopted a little girl. | 他刚领养了个小女孩 |
[41:28] | She was, I don’t know, seven, eight years old. | 她好像七 八岁吧 |
[41:31] | And he was having problems with her. Anyway, that’s because he wasn’t married. | 他有点带不过来 因为他没有结过婚 |
[41:36] | And I had just gotten married, so I… | 我那时才刚结婚 所以 |
[41:39] | I offered up my wife, Gloria, to take her shopping and stuff like that. | 我让我妻子葛落蕾亚 带她去逛街什么的 |
[41:48] | Ziggy’s daughter? Yes. | 斯吉的女儿? 对 |
[41:51] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[41:56] | Tally. | 塔莉 |
[42:00] | My wife Gloria and Tally would go shopping and the movies. | 我妻子葛落蕾亚与塔莉 会一起去逛街看电影 |
[42:05] | You know, girly foolishness. | 女生做的事 |
[42:19] | You see how easy this can be, Mr. Green? | 你看到这多容易了吗 葛林先生? |
[42:22] | Please, continue. | 请继续 |
[42:25] | Well, one week at the game, Z tells me… That’s what we called him, Z. | 玩了一个礼拜的牌后 小斯跟我说 我们都叫他小斯 |
[42:30] | He tells me, he says, “Archie, you look tired.” | 他跟我说:「艾许 你看来好累」 |
[42:35] | I explained to him how I was working my tail off at Arthur Andersen. | 我跟他说是因为 我在阿瑟安徒生那忙得要死 |
[42:43] | He tells me he’s a pretty wealthy guy. | 他跟我说他还满有钱的 |
[42:45] | He doesn’t make a big deal out of it. It’s nothing showy. | 但是他不招摇 |
[42:48] | He just says it matter-of-factly, like he was presenting something to me. | 他就很直接的跟我说 像是演讲似的 |
[42:55] | You know, he started out in Streets and Sanitation. | 他说他从跟都市清洁部拿合同起家 |
[43:01] | Up in Chino, I think. | 好像是在奇诺市 |
[43:02] | Anyway, he told me he would give me the books to one of his companies, | 他说他可以 将其中一家公司的帐给我做 |
[43:07] | and that if he liked my work, he would pay me twice my annual salary. | 若是他喜欢我的表现 他可以付我现在年薪的一倍 |
[43:11] | Twice. | 一倍 |
[43:14] | I did it. | 我就做了 |
[43:17] | I left Arthur Andersen, started my own little practice. | 我离开了阿瑟安徒生 自己开了家小事务所 |
[43:24] | I only had one client. I started with one client. | 只有一个客户 开业时只有一个客户 |
[43:28] | I still to this day only have one client. | 现在还是只有一个客户 |
[43:30] | And you kept totally legit, clean books? | 你都没有作假帐吗? |
[43:33] | Sure. I would keep the records for a year and then I’d send it back to him. | 当然 我会将记录存档一年 然后再送回去给他 |
[43:38] | But that’s not unusual. | 但那是很平常的作法 |
[43:40] | I had a lot of clients from my old firm who did the same thing. | 我在旧公司有很多客户也是这样 |
[43:44] | They sent their taxes by themselves. It wasn’t that unusual. | 他们喜欢自己报税 这没什么奇怪的 |
[43:49] | So when did you realize, Mr. Green? About Z? | 你是何时发现的 葛林先生? 小斯的事? |
[43:56] | Five years later, maybe six, I don’t know. | 可能五 六年后吧 不知道 |
[43:59] | I started doing some of his other businesses, all cash businesses. | 我开始帮他其他的公司作帐 都是现金交易的 |
[44:03] | Bars, restaurants, laundromats, diamonds. | 酒吧 餐馆 洗衣店 钻石 |
[44:07] | I mean, when you have two or three cash businesses, that’s one thing, | 经营两 三家现金公司是一回事 |
[44:13] | but when you’ve got a dozen and they’re moving | 但当你有十多家 |
[44:15] | tens of millions of dollars through them, and I’m talking about 20 years ago, | 之间有好几千万在周转 这还是二十多年前 |
[44:20] | well, that’s quite a different thing. | 那又是另一回事 |
[44:23] | I was in too deep, anyway. | 我已陷入太深了 |
[44:26] | I mean, he supported my entire business. He paid me a fortune. | 我的整个事业都是他在养 他付了我很多钱 |
[44:31] | So when he disappeared, | 当他失踪时 |
[44:34] | I would get these packages in the mail and send them back. | 我就会收到包裹 再寄回去 |
[44:38] | It didn’t feel dirty. | 感觉不像非法 |
[44:39] | Why should I care if somebody else is doctoring the books? | 有人改帐关我什么事呢? |
[44:45] | Why did Ziggy disappear? Anyone would’ve left. | 斯吉为何消失? 谁都会想离开 |
[44:49] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[44:55] | Do you even know Ziggy? | 你认识斯吉吗? |
[44:57] | You just can’t enjoy yourself, can you, Mr. Green? | 你就是不懂得享受一下 O不是 葛林先生? |
[45:03] | Now, I’m gonna ask you one more time. Why did Ziggy disappear? | 我再问你一次 斯吉为何消失? |
[45:09] | His daughter was killed. | 他女儿被杀了 |
[45:18] | That is heavy. | 真沉重 |
[45:21] | I didn’t even know he had a daughter. Me neither. | 我根本不知道他有女儿 我也是 |
[45:26] | We’ve got our guy. | 找到人了 |
[45:27] | Wake up, Peggy, wake up. He’s here. He’s here. | 起来 佩吉 起来 他来了 |
[45:40] | I rarely see that box get opened. I only come by once a month. | 我很少看到有人开那个信箱 我一个月才来一次 |
[45:44] | That’s quite the system. You just keep sending the envelope? | 这系统还真不错 你就一直寄信封吗? |
[45:48] | I don’t know nothing about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[45:49] | I just do this and get a check in the mail. | 我只是收信然后等发薪水 |
[45:59] | I’m fucking bored of sitting around here doing nothing. | 我他妈的受够了每天待在这没事干 |
[46:02] | We’re not doing nothing, we’re playing cards. | 我们不是没事干 我们在玩牌啊 |
[46:04] | You can scratch my balls. | 你可以帮我抓抓蛋蛋 |
[46:06] | You guys ever hear of a guy by the name of Harry Rusick? | 你们有听过 一个叫哈利罗斯克的人吗? |
[46:08] | No. He must be an old-timer, Jimmy. | 没有 一定是老家伙 吉米 |
[46:11] | Old-timer? From the first generation. | 老家伙? 就是元老啊 |
[46:13] | There was a bunch of older guys | 有一群老家伙 |
[46:14] | who worked with the big guy when he was young. | 老大年轻时的伙伴们 |
[46:17] | Rules were a lot different back then. | 那时的规则可不大一样 |
[46:18] | For one reason or another, they’d never stay around forever. | 不知为何 他们最后都离开了 |
[46:22] | Well, he was telling me… Shut up! | 他跟我说 闭嘴! |
[46:23] | Hey, shut up! | 嘿 闭嘴! |
[46:25] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干嘛? |
[46:26] | You could get us whacked. Or worse. | 你想害死我们啊 搞不好更惨 |
[46:29] | Hey, Jimmy, you get an order, just do your shit. | 吉米 你收到任务时就去做 |
[46:32] | You write it up, you send it back. | 写好寄回去 |
[46:34] | Nobody needs to hear what color other people’s shit is. | 我们不需要知道其他人的事 |
[46:36] | There’s no gain from that. Understand? | 八卦无益 懂吗? |
[46:40] | Yeah. I understand. | 嗯 我懂 |
[46:45] | Who is it? Delivery. | 谁啊? 送件 |
[46:54] | Delivery for Jimmy Vaughn. Yeah, that’s me. | 有信给吉米范恩 是我 |
[47:43] | Can I help you? | 有事吗? |
[47:46] | I’m here for the arbitration. My name is Jimmy Vaughn. | 我是来参与仲裁的 我叫吉米范恩 |
[47:49] | They’re expecting you. Last door at the end of the hall. | 他们在走廊最后一间等你 |
[48:28] | Come in. | 进来 |
[48:34] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[48:43] | All right. | 好 |
[48:54] | Mr. Vaughn. Please sit down. | 范恩先生 请坐 |
[49:01] | Mr. Vaughn, Mr. Rusick. I’m confident you gentlemen have met before. | 范恩先生 罗斯克先生 我相信你们俩认识 |
[49:09] | Mr. Vaughn, I know you’re fairly a newbie to this organization, | 范恩先生 我知道你是群组织里的新人 |
[49:11] | but at times like this, you’re going to be treated like an adult. | 但在这种时候一视同仁 |
[49:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:15] | You received orders to visit Mr. Rusick in prison. | 你接到去监狱探望罗斯克先生的命令 |
[49:17] | Is that correct? Yes, sir. | 是吗? 是的 |
[49:18] | And what happened there? | 这当中发生了什么事? |
[49:20] | I filed a report documenting our conversation, sir. | 我写了一份关于我们对话的报告 |
[49:25] | Is this the aforementioned report? | 这是你所提的报告吗? |
[49:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[49:28] | Let the record show that Mr. Vaughn positively identified his Rusick report. | 记录范恩先生确认他写的罗斯克报告 |
[49:33] | Now, Mr. Vaughn, there seems to be a slight discrepancy in the report | 范恩先生 此报告中有些细节上的差异 |
[49:36] | that has proved to be quite alarming to the organization. | 让群组织非常担心 |
[49:38] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[49:40] | When you spoke to Mr. Rusick, did he stress that you remain relaxed, | 当你与罗斯克先生交谈时 他有没有强调要你放轻松 |
[49:43] | because that is what you wrote up, the word “relaxed.” | 因为你写的是「放轻松」这字 |
[49:53] | So what’s the discrepancy? | 差异在哪? |
[49:55] | I said “laxed.” Laxed, not relaxed. I said “laxed.” | 我说的是「别搞飞机」 不是放轻松 |
[49:59] | You got it? Laxed. And you said, “Got it!” | 懂不懂?别搞飞机 你还说「懂了!」 |
[50:04] | Mr. Rusick. Mr. Rusick, might I remind you of the severe consequences you’re facing? | 罗斯克先生 你知道你可能面对 严重的后果吗? |
[50:08] | He granted you this hearing as a courtesy. Do not make him regret that. | 他是卖你面子才让你开听证会 别让他后悔 |
[50:14] | Now Mr. Vaughn, did Mr. Rusick use the word “relaxed” or the word “laxed”? | 范恩先生 罗斯克先生 究竟是「放轻松」还是「别搞飞机」? |
[50:21] | I got a wife. I got kids. | 我有老婆有孩子 |
[50:26] | Kids. | 孩子 |
[50:31] | I believe my report is accurate, sir. | 我相信我的报告是正确的 先生 |
[50:36] | Please let the record show that Mr. Vaughn has corroborated his own conversation | 请记录范恩先生确认了他的言词 |
[50:40] | of his own report with Mr. Rusick. | 罗斯克先生的报告@致 |
[50:41] | Therefore, Rusick directed the shipment into Redlands Airport. | 所以罗斯克将货物指派到红地机场 |
[50:44] | Not only did he fail to repay his debt, | 他不但未偿还他的债务 |
[50:46] | but he wasted another $10 million and tried to cover it with a lie. | 还多浪费了一千万 并企图遮掩自己的过失 |
[50:49] | Mr. Rusick, are you familiar with the penalty for lying to him? | 罗斯克先生 你了解欺骗他 会有什么责罚吗? |
[50:55] | Thank you, Mr. Vaughn. You’re free to go. | 谢谢你 范恩先生 你可以走了 |
[51:31] | Hello? I was told to drop off an envelope. | 是的? 我的指示是将信封送到 |
[51:34] | Yes. I heard. I’m Harry’s wife. I’m Caren Rusick. | 是的 我听说了 我是哈利的妻子 我是卡伦罗斯克 |
[51:41] | Well, won’t you come in? No, I don’t wanna intrude. Please. | 你要不要进来? 不 不打扰了 |
[51:45] | There’s nothing to intrude on. Just sit inside and cry. | 没什么打不打扰 我也是坐在家里哭 |
[51:49] | I didn’t hear from anybody. | 我根本都不知道 |
[51:52] | Well, Ziggy called this morning. He told me about this. So thoughtful. | 斯吉今早打过来跟我说的 他真是有心 |
[51:58] | Come in. Please. | 请进 |
[52:08] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[52:12] | Can I get you anything? Some iced tea, coffee? Maybe some cake? | 要不要喝什么?冰红茶 咖啡? 要不要吃蛋糕? |
[52:19] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[52:21] | You’ll have to excuse all the baking. I bake when I get stressed out. | 抱歉都是烤东西的味道 我一焦虑就烘焙 |
[52:25] | I’ve been pretty stressed. | 我最近挺焦虑的 |
[52:28] | I think those are the biggest cupcakes I’ve ever seen. | 这大概是我所见过最大的杯子蛋糕了 |
[52:30] | I’ll give them to you. | 你带回去嘛 |
[52:31] | You can take them all when you go. No, no. No, please, no. | 走时带回去吧 不 不 不用了 |
[52:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:50] | He’s so sweet. Most employers wouldn’t do this. | 他真贴心 大多数的老板都不会这么做 |
[52:57] | Do you not even know what this is? No. | 你不知道这是什么吗? 不 |
[53:01] | It’s a life insurance policy he takes out for all his long-time employees. | 是他帮所有长期员工保的人寿险 |
[53:06] | He says it’s to ensure the family nest egg. | 他说是为了保障一家人 |
[53:13] | You mustn’t be thinking about that, yet. You’re far too young. | 你现在还不用着急 你还太年轻了 |
[53:20] | I’m sorry. I’m so rude. I forgot to ask you your name. | 抱歉 我真失礼 我都忘了问你的名字 |
[53:24] | It’s Jimmy. Jimmy Vaughn. Jimmy. | 是吉米 吉米范恩 吉米 |
[53:30] | You seem nice. | 你看来人很好 |
[53:33] | Did you ever meet Harry? | 你有见过哈利吗? |
[53:38] | No. I don’t think that I did. | 不 我没见过他 |
[53:43] | He would’ve liked you. You would’ve liked him, too, I bet. | 他应该会喜欢你 我想你也会喜欢他的 |
[53:48] | He told great stories. | 他很会说故事 |
[53:50] | All those guys told great stories. | 那几个家伙都很会说故事 |
[53:54] | Harry and Ziggy, Archie and Mickey. | 哈利与斯吉 艾许和米奇 |
[54:01] | But nobody’s even around anymore. | 但大家伙都不在了 |
[54:08] | Well, the thing is, people get busy, huh? Isn’t that the truth? | 看来大家都忙喔? 不是吗? |
[54:24] | This is… This is my Harry. Here. | 这是 这就是我的哈利 |
[54:32] | I can assure you that he is looking down right now from Heaven, | 我相信他现在一定在天国守护着我们 |
[54:38] | and he is saying to himself, “I can’t wait to meet that young man, Jimmy.” | 他一定在想 「我真想会会吉米这年轻人」 |
[54:44] | He’ll thank you for what you’ve done. He will. | 他会感谢你所做的 会的 |
[54:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[55:02] | And when was that? It was almost six months ago. | 那是什么时候? 将近六个月前 |
[55:07] | I knew I was killing him. | 我知道我在谋杀他 |
[55:10] | I mean, I basically killed him myself. | 就如同我亲手杀了他一样 |
[55:13] | But I also knew that it was either him or me that was leaving that room. | 但我也知道我们俩 只有一人能离开那房间 |
[55:17] | Did you hear him say, “laxed”? | 你听到他说:「别搞飞机吗」? |
[55:23] | Of course I did. | 当然是 |
[55:26] | Murphy had me write up “relaxed,” | 是墨菲要我写「放轻松」 |
[55:29] | which meant Redlands Airport Los Angeles, instead of “laxed,” | 意思是洛杉矶的红地机场 而不是「别搞飞机」 |
[55:32] | which meant LAX Airport. | 意思是洛杉矶国际机场 |
[56:27] | Two targets down. Good to go. Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on. | 干掉两个目标 很好 快 快 快走 |
[56:29] | Move, move. | 快 快 |
[56:56] | So what do we got in there? Coffins. | 找到了什么? 棺木 |
[57:24] | You think the drugs are inside these coffins? | 你认为里面是毒品吗? |
[57:27] | There’s only one way to find out. Give me the crowbar, will you? | 要知道只有一个方法 找个铁撬给我 好吗? |
[57:42] | He worked for Ziggy. | 他替斯吉做事 |
[57:50] | They all worked for Ziggy. He killed them all. | 他们都是斯吉的手下 他将他们全杀了 |
[57:53] | So where are the drugs? He doesn’t have fat people work for him. | 毒品呢? 他的手下不能有胖子 |
[57:56] | They’re all in good shape. Let me see your knife. | 他们身材都很好 刀给我 |
[58:00] | Here, hold this. | 拿着 |
[58:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:27] | They’re stuffed. | 塞在体内 |
[58:30] | Keep opening ’em up. Let’s go. Come on. | 全部剖开 快点 |
[58:32] | Ziggy killed all 40 of those men to transport his drugs to the meeting spot. | 斯吉杀了四十个人 并运用他们的尸体将毒品运到集合点 |
[58:38] | We seized about 1100 pounds of heroin that day. | 我们那天查获五百公斤的海洛因 |
[58:42] | And our team won the day. | 那天是我们队伍获胜 |
[58:47] | So that’s what Rusick wanted to tell Ziggy? No. | 罗斯克想要跟斯吉说这个? 不 |
[58:52] | Rusick was in charge of all of Ziggy’s drug operations. | 罗斯克负责所有斯吉的犯毒交易 |
[58:57] | He wanted the flight to go to LAX, | 他要飞机飞往洛杉矶国际机场 |
[58:59] | where his two biggest contacts were waiting. | 他最大的两个客户在那等着 |
[59:00] | I redirected the flight to Redlands. | 我将飞机引往红地机场 |
[59:04] | He set the whole thing up from inside a prison to repay his debt. | 他从牢里安排整宗买卖 好偿还他的债务 |
[59:09] | His debt? Yeah, his debt to Ziggy. | 他的债务? 对 欠斯吉的 |
[59:11] | I don’t know what it was. I have no idea. | 我不知道是为了什么 |
[59:14] | Right, but you are aware that you didn’t kill Rusick. | 对 但你知道罗斯克不是你杀的 |
[59:23] | During a small prison riot that afternoon, | 那天下午监狱暴动 |
[59:26] | Rusick was shot square in the head with live ammunition. | 罗斯克头部中枪身亡 |
[59:32] | The guard, he got a two-day paid suspension. | 门卫被停职留薪两天 |
[59:39] | You’re judging yourself for your role in Rusick’s death. | 你在批判罗斯克的死中 你所扮演的角色 |
[59:43] | That isn’t fair to you. | 这对你并不公平 |
[59:46] | You chose a job, a life serving the Bureau. | 你选择了这个职业 为联邦调查局效力 |
[59:50] | The Bureau chooses for you, because it can see the bigger picture. | 联邦调查局替你做选择 因为他们看到的是巨集观 |
[59:58] | Dr. Shaw, | 绍尔医师 |
[1:00:00] | I shattered his family. | 我毁了他的家庭 |
[1:00:09] | So Agent Cole, you got anything new from him? | 科尔特工 有什么新消息吗? |
[1:00:12] | Look, he told me the same story of how he met Ziggy. | 他跟我说了一样的故事 关于他与斯吉相识的过程 |
[1:00:16] | Same as Rusick. A card game at Mickey Sullivan’s. | 跟罗斯克一样 都是在米奇索文玩牌时认识的 |
[1:00:18] | He was important. He links them all somehow. | 他是种点人物 他跟他们都有关连 |
[1:00:24] | Back in the day when you knew Ziggy, did you know Mickey Sullivan? | 你当年认识斯吉时 也认识米奇索文吗? |
[1:00:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:34] | And was he a guy like Green and Rusick? | 他是像葛林与罗司克那样的人吗? |
[1:00:39] | No. He was a prick. Like Ziggy. | 不 他是个混蛋 跟斯吉一样 |
[1:00:46] | Agent Murphy, I’ll talk to you in the morning. | 墨菲特工 我明早再跟你谈 |
[1:00:51] | Kevin, I’m hosting this function at the hotel tonight. | 凯文 我今晚在旅馆主持活动 |
[1:00:56] | I’d appreciate it if you’d put in an appearance. | 你若能现身就太好了 |
[1:00:59] | Sure. Should I bring Becky? | 好啊 要不要带贝特西去? |
[1:01:03] | Yeah, sure. See you there. | 嗯 好啊 到时见 |
[1:01:23] | Mr. Green. | 葛林先生 |
[1:01:27] | Mr. Green. | 葛林先生 |
[1:01:33] | A little deli food? | 要不要吃点东西? |
[1:01:46] | Just what the doctor ordered, huh? | 你正需要这个 不是吗? |
[1:02:03] | I figured one piece of a candy bar in five days… | 我想五天只吃一块糖 |
[1:02:08] | I owed you a little bit of food. | 我欠你些食物 |
[1:02:17] | Tomorrow we’re back to story time. | 我们明天再讲故事 |
[1:02:23] | Jimmy. Jimmy, do me a favor? What’s that? | 吉米 吉米 帮我个忙? 怎样? |
[1:02:31] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:03:12] | Baby, we need to talk. | 宝贝 我们需要聊聊 |
[1:03:16] | I don’t wanna talk right now. Just give me 10 minutes. | 我现在不想说话 让我休息十分钟 |
[1:03:19] | I need you to open your eyes, so we can talk now. | 我需要你睁开眼睛 我们现在就得谈 |
[1:03:28] | If I ask for 10 minutes, then give me 10 fucking minutes. | 我要求休息十分钟 就他妈的给我安静十分钟 |
[1:03:34] | I go to work all day, I do all kinds of shit. | 我上了一整天班 做了一狗票的事 |
[1:03:37] | And if I come home and I wanna be left alone, | 若我回家后不想被打扰 |
[1:03:39] | then I don’t need you telling me you need to talk right now. | 就表示我不需要你在那边说 现在就要谈 |
[1:03:41] | All I want is 10 fucking minutes! | 我只他妈的要求十分钟! |
[1:03:55] | What is it? There’s so much. | 怎么了? 太多了 |
[1:04:02] | What the fuck do you want from me? Just tell me. | 你他妈的要我怎么样?直说吧 |
[1:04:04] | What is it? What do you want? Talk to me. Come on. | 怎么了?你要怎样?跟我说啊 快 |
[1:04:06] | What is it? What is it? You hurt me. That’s what. | 怎么了?怎么了?你在伤害我 就是这样 |
[1:04:14] | I don’t even recognize you anymore. | 我根本就不认识你了 |
[1:04:17] | You have changed, Kevin. | 你变了 凯文 |
[1:04:20] | I mean, first, you don’t wanna talk about the war. | 我是说 你先是不愿谈战争的事 |
[1:04:24] | Then you don’t wanna talk about your job. | 然后又不愿谈工作的事 |
[1:04:27] | Then you disappear for days and you don’t wanna talk about it. | 然后一连消失好几天 你也不愿谈 |
[1:04:31] | And now, you don’t wanna talk at all. I wonder why. | 现在连话都不想说了 怎会不想说 |
[1:04:36] | Our conversations are such a pleasure. | 我们之间的谈话总是如此愉快 |
[1:04:41] | Now get ready and let’s get the hell out of here. | 快去准备 我们要走了 |
[1:05:15] | Name? Kevin Cole and Becky Carson. | 名字? 凯文科尔与贝特西卡尔森 |
[1:05:19] | Go on. | 请进 |
[1:05:42] | Every girl loves to go into a party through the basement. | 女孩们最喜欢从地下室去参加派对了 |
[1:05:46] | Enjoy your evening. | 玩得愉快 |
[1:05:49] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我想不会吧 |
[1:06:16] | Listen. Let me talk to my father, then we’ll get out of here. Okay? | 听着 我去跟我爸说一句 然后我们就走 好吗? |
[1:06:25] | Figured you might want 10 minutes. | 我想你或许想要十分钟独处 |
[1:06:41] | Director Cole. | 科尔局长 |
[1:06:44] | Nice to see you again, Senator. Nice to see you, too, sir. | 很高兴见到你 议员 你也是 先生 |
[1:06:47] | How’s your boy? He’s doing very well, thank you. | 令公子如何? 他很好 谢谢 |
[1:06:50] | Good. I’ve been meaning to thank him for his service to the country. | 很好 我一直想感谢他 为国家所做的贡献 |
[1:06:59] | Would you excuse me, Senator? | 能失陪一下吗 议员? |
[1:07:14] | That’s quite the spectacle. Dog-and-pony show. | 真是大场面 还不是为了拍马屁 |
[1:07:18] | Now that you’re getting deeper into this operation | 现在你更深入行动中 |
[1:07:21] | and having more success than any of us anticipated, | 比我们预期的还要成功 |
[1:07:24] | I think we should talk. I read your brief. | 我想我们应该聊聊 我读了你的报告 |
[1:07:29] | Archie’s description of how Ziggy’s whole syndicate began, | 艾许对斯吉帮派开始的描述 |
[1:07:33] | about the card games, Mickey Sullivan. | 关于那些牌局还有米奇索文 |
[1:07:37] | Yeah? You remember something about it? | 嗯?你想起什么了吗? |
[1:07:42] | Kevin, | 凯文 |
[1:07:45] | I’m Mickey Sullivan. | 我就是米奇索文 |
[1:07:51] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:57] | I was almost 40 when I first started out at the Bureau. | 我开始在局里工作时已经快四十了 |
[1:08:01] | I figured I’d have to make some noise if I was ever gonna get noticed. | 我心想若要受注目就一定得做些大事 |
[1:08:06] | There was this small-time thief, ran these scams, dealt mostly in diamonds. | 那时有个小贼专门抢劫 大多是钻石 |
[1:08:11] | I volunteered to go undercover to get close to him, | 我自愿卧底好接近他 |
[1:08:16] | see where it would lead me. And I used the alias Mickey Sullivan. | 看看能查出什么 我用的名字就是米奇索文 |
[1:08:22] | Ziggy posed no real national danger at that time, so I became friends with him. | 斯吉那时并不危及国家安全 所以我们成了朋友 |
[1:08:31] | He used to invite me along on some of his endeavors, | 他有时做事时会邀我一起 |
[1:08:35] | to meet his contacts. | 去见他的客户 |
[1:08:39] | At the same time I was bringing new people to him, | 同时我也带人给他认识 |
[1:08:41] | people I thought would be sloppy and easy to track. | 一些我认为处事不小心 很好追踪的人 |
[1:08:46] | Like Rusick and Green. Yeah. | 像罗斯克与葛林 对 |
[1:08:49] | Only he had this way into them. | 只是他竟有办法操控他们 |
[1:08:55] | He’d weave his web, and before I’d even realize, | 他早已编好他的计划 在我还来不及反应前 |
[1:08:59] | they were caught up in it. | 他们都已陷其中 |
[1:09:00] | That happened to Rusick, Green, lot of people. | 罗斯克 葛林还有其他人 |
[1:09:03] | So you helped build his empire. | 是你帮他建立他的王国 |
[1:09:06] | No. No? | 不 不是吗? |
[1:09:08] | I kind of counseled him so that his organization would have a structure | 我给了他些意见 让他的群组织更有结构 |
[1:09:12] | that the FBI would be familiar with. | 联邦调查局所熟悉的结构 |
[1:09:16] | No, he wound up taking over all the crooks | 不 他后来操控了 |
[1:09:20] | that I was initially just using him to meet. | 所有我当初利用他来结识的贼 |
[1:09:24] | I had no idea he’d get this big. | 我根本不晓得他会做得这么大 |
[1:09:29] | Sometimes you help create the very enemies you end up fighting. | 有时你所对抗的敌人竟是自己养成的 |
[1:09:39] | But Rusick talked about Mickey Sullivan like he was still around. | 但罗斯克谈论米奇索文时 一副他还在群组织的样子 |
[1:09:45] | I still pull a few strings now and then, | 我有时还是会施些影响 |
[1:09:48] | when I think it’s in the best interest of the Bureau. Like Rusick. | 当我认为对局里有帮助时 例如罗斯克的事 |
[1:09:54] | He was in charge of Ziggy’s drug trafficking, so I moved some money around | 他负责帮斯吉犯毒 我就在他的户头中 |
[1:09:58] | in one of his accounts to get Ziggy’s attention, | 挪动了一些钱 引起斯吉的注意 |
[1:10:02] | see if I could force Rusick into revealing his contacts. | 看看能不能逼罗斯克透露他的客户 |
[1:10:05] | So Rusick dies. | 所以罗斯克死了 |
[1:10:08] | That’s the price you pay for doing business with Ziggy. | 那就是和斯吉交涉的代价 |
[1:10:12] | Did you frame Green? | 是你陷害葛林的吗? |
[1:10:17] | No. And unfortunately I don’t know who did. | 不 很不幸的 我不知道是谁做的 |
[1:10:23] | Why are you telling me tonight? | 为何选今晚告诉我? |
[1:10:27] | Why haven’t you told me before? | 之前为什么没跟我说? |
[1:10:31] | Because I wasn’t sure how you’d take it. | 因为我不知道你会怎么想 |
[1:10:34] | And I wanted to explain all this to you myself | 我想要亲自跟你解释 |
[1:10:36] | without any other agents involved. | 也不想涉入其他探员 |
[1:10:42] | He’s never contacted any of the people we sent in. | 他从未与任何我们派去的人接洽过 |
[1:10:47] | He’s taken a special interest in you, Kevin. | 他对你特别有兴趣 凯文 |
[1:10:52] | How many other agents have you sent in? Oh, many. | 你派了多少人进去? 很多 |
[1:10:58] | Most don’t make it past the coffee shop. Some end up dead. | 大多数连咖啡厅那关都过不了 有些连命都送了 |
[1:11:06] | You wanted this, in spite of my objections, remember? | 是你不顾我的反对硬要参与的 记得吗? |
[1:11:19] | Just give us a second. | 给我一分钟 |
[1:11:25] | How long have you been with Becky? | 你跟贝特西在一起多久了? |
[1:11:30] | A long time, Dad. | 很久了 爸 |
[1:11:33] | It’s important to have a life outside of the Bureau, Kevin. | 工作外的生活也很重要 凯文 |
[1:11:37] | Something that’s completely your own. Yeah. | 完全属于你自己的生活 嗯 |
[1:11:44] | It’s just tough trusting anybody right now. | 只是现在很难相信任何人 |
[1:11:53] | You haven’t told her anything, have you? | 你没跟她提过吧? |
[1:11:56] | Of course not. Good. | 当然没有 很好 |
[1:11:59] | You don’t ever wanna get her involved in any of this. | 你不会想要牵涉到她的 |
[1:12:05] | That’s how people get hurt. | 人就是这样才会受伤 |
[1:12:14] | You said something the other day. | 你那天说什么 |
[1:12:16] | You said that I wasn’t trained to mercilessly torture people. | 说我并未被训练要冷酷的拷问人 |
[1:12:21] | I was trained to torture people. | 我的确受过此类训练 |
[1:12:23] | But what they don’t teach you, Dr. Shaw, | 但是绍尔医师 他们并没有教你 |
[1:12:26] | is what it’s like to look into another man’s eyes | 当你拔掉一个人的指甲时 |
[1:12:30] | as you tear his fingernails out. | 望着他的双眼是什么感觉 |
[1:12:33] | That they don’t teach you. | 他们没有教这个 |
[1:12:35] | Or what it must feel like | 或是当你的父亲 |
[1:12:41] | to be there in that moment when your father tells you he’s Mickey Sullivan. | 告诉你他就是米奇索文时的感受 |
[1:12:49] | What’d it feel like? How would it feel? | 是什么感受? 该是什么感受呢? |
[1:12:55] | I’ve killed a man who used to be his friend, | 我杀了一个他以前的朋友 |
[1:12:58] | and now I’m out there every day slowly killing another man | 现在又在慢慢的杀另一个人 |
[1:13:00] | who used to be his friend, in order to catch another guy | 他也曾是他的朋友 只为了抓到另一个人 |
[1:13:02] | who used to be his friend. | 那人也曾是他的朋友 |
[1:13:08] | Feel like he’s got a lot of bad friends. | 看来他交了不少坏朋友 |
[1:13:13] | You know how most kids grow up thinking their father’s a… | 你知道大多数的孩子成长时 都认为自己的父亲 |
[1:13:17] | I don’t know, a business person? | 不知道 是生意人吗? |
[1:13:20] | And then one day that boy becomes a man, | 直到有天那男孩成为男人 |
[1:13:22] | and he goes to work at the same office as his father. | 与他父亲在同一间办公室上班 |
[1:13:26] | And one day he opens his father’s drawer, and he finds a dirty magazine. | 然后有一天在他父亲的抽屉里 找到本黄色杂志 |
[1:13:33] | So? I knew my father had secrets, Dr. Shaw. | 所以呢? 我知道我父亲有秘密 绍尔医师 |
[1:13:37] | But for the first time in my life, I have no idea who he is. | 但我生平第一次感到我根本不认识他 |
[1:13:46] | And would you want that for your son? No. | 你希望你的儿子也有这种经历吗? 不 |
[1:13:51] | I would want my son to go into work, open my drawer | 我希望我儿子能在上班时开我抽屉 |
[1:13:55] | and find a filthy, dirty magazine. | 然后找到一本下流的黄色杂志 |
[1:14:00] | Is that what your father would want for your son? | 你父亲也是这么希望的吗? |
[1:14:02] | I don’t really care what my father wants. | 我不在乎我父亲希望什么 |
[1:14:06] | What about what your mother would want? My mother? | 那你母亲会怎么希望呢? 我母亲? |
[1:14:14] | My mother would want whatever it was that made him happy. | 我母亲希望他快乐 |
[1:14:20] | She’d probably want what would make you happy, as well. | 她或许也会希望你快乐 |
[1:14:25] | What about that? That thing that would make you happy? | 怎么样呢?能让你快乐的事? |
[1:14:30] | If you could choose only one thing that would make you happy, | 若你能选择一样东西让自己快乐 |
[1:14:37] | what would you choose? | 你会选择什么? |
[1:15:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:15:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:15:29] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:15:33] | What’s too late? | 什么太迟了? |
[1:15:36] | You don’t act the same anymore, Kevin. It’s been a while. | 你变得不一样了 凯文 已经有好一阵子了 |
[1:15:40] | Becky, please. | 贝特西 拜托 |
[1:15:43] | Ever since you came home with that scar on your neck. | 自从你回来脖子上多了那道疤 |
[1:15:45] | You never did tell me, what is that scar? | 你从未跟我说 疤哪来的? |
[1:15:48] | I wanna make things work. | 我想要维系我们 |
[1:15:51] | You just got to give me some time to finish things at work, that’s all. | 你只要多给我些时间完成工作 |
[1:15:54] | Just give me some time. | 再给我些时间 |
[1:15:57] | I want a normal life again. What’s normal to you, Kevin? | 我要回到正常生活 对你来说什么是正常 凯文? |
[1:16:04] | A family. | 一个家 |
[1:16:06] | You know, barbecues at the house, poker in the basement. | 在家烤肉 在地下室玩梭哈 |
[1:16:11] | I want those things, too. | 我也想要那些 |
[1:16:14] | I just don’t believe you can walk away from your work. | 我只是不相信你离得开工作 |
[1:16:36] | I called my sister. I’m gonna go stay with her. | 我打给我姊姊了 我先去跟她住 |
[1:16:42] | You’re staying here, Becky. | 你要待在这 贝特西 |
[1:16:53] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:16:56] | Don’t leave me. | O离开我 |
[1:17:04] | I love you, Kevin. | 我爱你 凯文 |
[1:17:10] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:17:18] | I just can’t live like this anymore. | 我只是无法再这样过 |
[1:17:22] | Becky, you’re all I have. | 贝特西 我只有你了 |
[1:17:36] | Please don’t. | 请不要 |
[1:17:41] | Just… Just let me go. | 就 让我走吧 |
[1:17:47] | I’m so sorry I hurt you. | 我很抱歉我伤害了你 |
[1:18:25] | I don’t understand. Why do I have to give another statement? | 我不懂 我为什么要再录供词? |
[1:18:28] | I’ve already told the police what happened. | 我已经把经过都跟警方说了 |
[1:18:29] | The FBI gets involved in missing person cases | 联邦调查局会涉入失踪人口案件 |
[1:18:32] | where we have reason to believe the individual might’ve crossed state lines. | 是因为我们相信这人可能跨越州界 |
[1:18:35] | You think that he’s crossed state lines? We don’t know. | 你们认为他跨到别州去了? 我们不知道 |
[1:18:42] | He got up, he packed, | 他早上起床 收拾行李 |
[1:18:45] | he came across and kissed me on the forehead, | 过来在我额上吻了一下 |
[1:18:47] | and then he walked out the door. | 然后出门 |
[1:18:49] | Did you see him walk out? Yes. | 你看着他出门? 对 |
[1:18:52] | You were awake? I was awake. | 你是醒的? 我是醒着 |
[1:18:55] | I usually wake up when he kisses me in the morning. | 通常他早上吻我时我都会醒 |
[1:18:58] | Do you think that my husband is still alive? | 你们认为我丈夫还活着吗? |
[1:19:03] | It’s important to stay positive at a time like this. | 在这种时候必须要保持乐观 |
[1:19:06] | Do you have any reason to believe that my husband is still alive? | 你们有理由相信我丈夫还活着吗? |
[1:19:14] | I have no proof of anything, yet. | 我还没有任何凭据 |
[1:19:18] | It could be anything. He could’ve run away. | 什么都有可能 他可能逃跑了 |
[1:19:22] | He could’ve been abducted. | 也可能遭绑架 |
[1:19:25] | Somebody could be holding him for ransom. It could be anything. | 有人可能为了赎金而劫持他 什么都有可能 |
[1:19:28] | Do you think that it’s ransom? I don’t know. It might be. | 你认为是为了赎金吗? 不知道 有这个可能性 |
[1:19:32] | I could pay. Lead her to the money, Brian. | 我可以支付 套她的话 布赖气 |
[1:19:35] | Lead her to the money. | 套她的话 |
[1:19:36] | It’s generally not a good idea to negotiate with kidnappers. | 与绑匪交涉通常都不是很妥当 |
[1:19:41] | But, just in case we explore that route, | 但万一我们采取这方式 |
[1:19:47] | what kind of options do we have? | 我们有什么选择呢? |
[1:19:49] | A lot. I could get a lot of money. | 很多 我拿得出很多钱 |
[1:19:52] | My husband works for an old family friend. | 我丈夫替一个老朋友做事 |
[1:19:54] | I could contact him. How’s that? | 我可以找他 怎么说? |
[1:19:56] | I write a letter and I mail it to his corporate post office box. | 我可以写封信给他公司的邮政信箱 |
[1:19:59] | Within a week I get a response. | 一个礼拜内就有会反应 |
[1:20:01] | A week. It’s too bad. | 一个礼拜 太可惜了 |
[1:20:04] | He called me this morning, asked me if I needed anything. | 他今早还打来问我有没有什么需要 |
[1:20:07] | Who called her? | 谁打给她? |
[1:20:08] | Ziggy. | 斯吉 |
[1:20:09] | Wanted to know if there was anything he could do for her. | 问她有没有什么需要 |
[1:20:14] | What do we do next? We wait. | 现在怎么办? 等 |
[1:20:17] | He’ll tell us what to do. | 他会告诉我们该怎么做 |
[1:20:30] | You notice how the towel’s wet at the top and dry at the bottom? | 你注意到毛巾上面湿 但下面是干的吗? |
[1:20:36] | When I light this towel on fire, your feet will burn, | 我一在毛巾上点火 你的脚就要着火了 |
[1:20:38] | but the dampness in your shins will keep the blood moving in your legs. | 但你小腿上的湿气 会让腿部的血液循环 |
[1:20:43] | It’s an old trick they use in the desert. | 从沙漠里学来的把戏 |
[1:20:48] | I think I know something. I can’t hear you. What’d you say? | 我知道些什么 听不到 你说什么? |
[1:20:51] | I think I know something! I can’t hear you! | 我知道些什么! 听不到! |
[1:20:52] | I know something! What? | 我知道些什么! 什么啊? |
[1:20:53] | I know something! | 我知道什么! |
[1:20:55] | Now listen to me. I have no way of proving this, | 听我说 我无凭无据 |
[1:20:57] | but I think Mickey Sullivan is behind all this. | 但我觉得幕后人是米奇索文 |
[1:21:00] | Now listen to me. Hear me out. | 听我说 听我说完 |
[1:21:01] | There’s not that many of us left from the old days. | 我们老一辈的已经没剩几个了 |
[1:21:04] | There’s Ziggy, Mickey and me. | 只有斯吉 米奇与我 |
[1:21:08] | I would never do what you’re talking about. Z certainly wouldn’t do it. | 我绝不会做出你所说的那件事 小斯也不会 |
[1:21:12] | Harry’s dead. That leaves Mickey. | 哈利死了 就只剩米奇了 |
[1:21:26] | You just bought yourself some time, Mr. Green. | 你刚刚为自己博得点时间 葛林先生 |
[1:21:42] | Hello. Good afternoon, Jimmy. | 喂 午安 吉米 |
[1:21:46] | Good afternoon. I just watched the feed. | 午安 我刚看了录影 |
[1:21:48] | I liked where you were going. Now go back and burn his feet. | 我喜欢你的用意 回去烧了他的脚 |
[1:21:52] | Sir, the technique was working. He’s talking about Mickey Sullivan. | 先生 这技巧显然有用 他开始讲米奇索文了 |
[1:21:55] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[1:21:56] | I’m directing you to go back into the vault and burn him. Now. | 我命令你回地窖放他火 立刻去 |
[1:22:01] | But then he won’t trust me. Who gives a fuck if he trusts you? | 但他就不会相信我了 谁他妈的管他相不相信你? |
[1:22:05] | Remember what I told you. You have 10 seconds to make up your mind. | 记得我跟你说过的话 你只有十秒钟决定 |
[1:22:13] | Five seconds, Mr. Vaughn. | 五秒 范恩先生 |
[1:22:15] | There can easily be two bodies hanging in the vault tonight. | 今晚地窖要挂两具尸体 是件轻而易举的事 |
[1:22:18] | Fuck. | 干 |
[1:22:20] | Hey, what’s up Jimmy? Back so soon? Come back for this, bitch? | 嘿 怎样 吉米?这么快就回来? 为了这个 婊子? |
[1:22:28] | I owed you that! You hear me? I owed you that. | 我欠你这拳!听到了吗? 这拳是我欠你的 |
[1:22:36] | Fuck. Bitch. | 干 婊子 |
[1:22:39] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 我的天!天啊! |
[1:22:49] | Where’d you get that? A lady gave them to me. | 哪来的啊? 一位太太给我的 |
[1:22:55] | Are they okay to eat? | 能吃吗? |
[1:23:07] | It’s a strange world, Mo. You think so? | 这世界真怪 摩 是吗? |
[1:23:12] | Yeah. I think so. | 嗯 我觉得是 |
[1:23:14] | Hey, Jimmy. So do I. | 嘿 吉米 我也这么认为 |
[1:23:31] | Stand up, Jimmy. | 站起来 吉米 |
[1:23:32] | Mo, couldn’t you wait until I was fucking through? | 摩 不能等我他妈的吃完吗? |
[1:23:35] | Jimmy, please stand up. | 吉米 请站起来 |
[1:23:37] | Are you through? Yeah, I’m through. | 吃完了没? 吃完了 |
[1:23:41] | Turn and face Larry. Slowly, asshole. | 转过去面对赖利 慢慢来 混蛋 |
[1:23:47] | Put your hands out. | 手伸出来 |
[1:23:54] | What’s the matter, guys, don’t like the cupcakes? | 怎么了 大伙 不喜欢杯子蛋糕吗? |
[1:23:56] | Shut the fuck up. | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:24:02] | What’s going on, Mo? | 怎么了 摩? |
[1:24:13] | Well, that was easy enough. | 不费吹灰之力 |
[1:24:28] | Hello? Hello. | 喂?喂 |
[1:24:33] | Who’s there? Hello? | 谁啊?喂? |
[1:24:38] | Please, I’m doing my best. | 拜托 我尽力了 |
[1:24:39] | If I’ve done something wrong, just tell me, please. | 我若做得不好 请告诉我 |
[1:24:42] | I’m doing my best. Do you hear me? | 我尽力了 听到了吗? |
[1:24:48] | Mr. Vaughn, please don’t be frightened. | 范恩先生 请别害怕 |
[1:24:52] | I’m the one you’ve been waiting to meet. | 我就是你想见的人 |
[1:24:54] | I am Ziggy. Ziggy? | 我是斯吉 斯吉? |
[1:24:58] | This is a happy occasion. | 这是个欢乐的时刻 |
[1:25:01] | One you will look back upon many years from now | 一个你日后回想起来 |
[1:25:03] | and be very proud of, I’m sure. | 会感到很骄傲的一刻 |
[1:25:07] | It is time for your initiation. | 这是你的入会仪式 |
[1:25:10] | You should know this is the closest you will ever come to me, Mr. Vaughn. | 你该知道这将是你离我最近的时候 范恩先生 |
[1:25:15] | And there are a lot of people who would risk their lives | 有很多人愿意冒生命的危险 |
[1:25:17] | to stand even this close. | 就只为了离我这么近 |
[1:25:21] | I know you’ve seen the mark of initiation on all of my recruits. | 我知道你在其他手下看过入门的标记 |
[1:25:27] | I am about to slice open your neck, but do not think about the pain. | 我将划开你的脖子 但别专注在痛楚上 |
[1:25:33] | Think about the gratitude you feel for me, | 想想你对我心怀的感激 |
[1:25:35] | since I protected you by not cutting open your vein. | 因为我为了保护你而未割开动脉 |
[1:25:40] | Do you feel grateful? | 满心感谢吗? |
[1:25:43] | Are you sure? Yeah. | 你确定? 是 |
[1:25:47] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[1:25:54] | Embrace the pain, Jimmy. | 接受那疼痛 吉米 |
[1:25:57] | This is a celebration. | 这是场庆典 |
[1:26:03] | I am grateful. I am grateful. | 我很感激 我很感激 |
[1:26:09] | From the bottom of my heart, congratulations. | 我由衷的恭喜你 |
[1:26:22] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[1:26:25] | Rough day in the vault? No, it was a bed of roses. | 今天地窖不顺啊? 不 快乐的不得了 |
[1:26:27] | Hey, hey. Both of you. Hey, we heard the call. | 嘿 嘿 你们俩个 嘿 我们听到那通电话了 |
[1:26:31] | He’s making us look like amateurs! | 他让我们看来像一群菜鸟! |
[1:26:37] | So what do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[1:26:42] | Let’s surface him. How? | 把他揪出来 怎么揪? |
[1:26:45] | Let’s get our hands on something he actually cares about. Force his hand. | 我们要抓住他在乎的东西 逼他现身 |
[1:26:48] | Like what? Like Green. | 像什么? 像葛林 |
[1:26:49] | Last time I acted on advice like that, Ziggy’s daughter got killed. | 我上次听了这类的建议时 斯吉的女儿被杀了 |
[1:26:53] | What’d you say? Ziggy’s daughter. | 你说什么? 斯吉的女儿 |
[1:26:56] | Yeah, her name’s Tally. Yeah, I know. That’s right. | 是 她叫塔莉 我知道 没错 |
[1:26:59] | We had a plan to take down Ziggy, too. | 我们也是打算抓到斯吉 |
[1:27:01] | We were gonna intercept his car | 我们打算拦截他的车 |
[1:27:02] | when he brought his daughter home from school. | 就在他去接女儿放学时 |
[1:27:05] | Only he wasn’t in the car. | 只是他不在车上 |
[1:27:07] | The driver started shooting. She was hit in the crossfire. | 司机掏枪乱射 她被流弹击中 |
[1:27:13] | And he went underground. | 而他也就躲了起来 |
[1:27:15] | And he never came back up again, not once. | 再也没有出现过 一次都没有 |
[1:27:17] | Until you started interrogating Archie Green. | 直到你开始拷打艾许葛林 |
[1:27:20] | So that’s it. Let’s bring Green in. What? | 正是 带葛林进来 什么? |
[1:27:22] | Let’s kidnap him. We’ll hold him as state evidence. | 我们绑架他 以污点证人名义拘留他 |
[1:27:25] | We even have Mickey Sullivan here to talk to him, somebody he trusts. | 我们这还有米奇索文能跟他谈 是他信任的人 |
[1:27:28] | And then I’ll get the word to Ziggy | 然后我放话给斯吉 |
[1:27:30] | that we have the answer for the $10 million mystery. | 说我们破了一千万之谜 |
[1:27:32] | It’ll eat his ass up and he’ll come after us. | 他一定会出来找我们的 |
[1:27:35] | What do you think, sir? | 你认为呢 首长? |
[1:27:38] | I think it’s way too risky. Oh, come on. | 我认为太冒险了 拜托 |
[1:27:40] | Well, what if you approach Green and reveal yourself to him, | 你跟葛林透露身份 |
[1:27:43] | and he doesn’t wanna turn? What if he reveals you to Ziggy? | 万一他不肯合作呢? 他要是跟斯吉掀了你的底呢? |
[1:27:50] | Hey, don’t look at me. Ultimately it’s his call. | 嘿 别看我 最终是由他作主 |
[1:27:58] | He’s gonna have me go into that vault and kill Green, eventually. | 他最终会要我去地窖杀了葛林的 |
[1:28:05] | So try my way. My way, nobody dies. | 就试试我的方法 我的方式不会牺牲人命 |
[1:28:29] | That’s the signal. Two minutes. | 就是那信号 两分钟 |
[1:28:33] | Remember, we might not be the only ones watching the house. | 记得 那屋子可能不只有我们在监视 |
[1:28:45] | Sir, there’s a call for you. I told you. Tonight, no bullshit. | 先生 有你的电话 我说过了 今晚别搞飞机 |
[1:28:51] | Jimmy, you got a package. | 吉米 有你的包裹 |
[1:29:07] | Something wrong? No. Not for me. | 怎么了吗? 没 没有啊 |
[1:29:16] | I guess we’ll be doing some digging tonight, huh? | 看来我们今晚要挖墓了 是吗? |
[1:29:19] | Hey. I know you might not understand. None of us do. | 嘿 我知道你或许不懂 我们都不懂 |
[1:29:25] | But whatever you got to do, you got to do. | 但不论你要做什么 都得去做 |
[1:29:32] | Understand? | 懂吗? |
[1:29:38] | FBI! Don’t move! Guns! Guns! | 联邦调查局!别动!有枪!有枪! |
[1:29:55] | Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:29:57] | Jimmy, shoot the motherfuckers, man! What’re you waiting for? | 吉米!快他妈的毙了他! 你还在等什么? |
[1:30:00] | You motherfucking wussy! Motherfucker. | 你他妈的俗辣!干你妈的 |
[1:30:10] | Clear! Clear! | 安全! 安全! |
[1:30:27] | Kevin? Kevin? | 凯文?凯文? |
[1:31:33] | Mr. Green. | 葛林先生 |
[1:31:38] | Mr. Green. | 葛林先生 |
[1:31:44] | I’m gonna try to explain something to you that you might find hard to believe. | 我现在向你解释的事或许有些难以至信 |
[1:31:51] | My name is not Jimmy Vaughn. | 我的名字不是吉米范恩 |
[1:31:57] | I’m an agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是联邦调查局的特工 |
[1:32:01] | And I’m giving you an opportunity to become state evidence. | 我现在给你个机会 成为国家的污点证人 |
[1:32:09] | I’m gonna take you down. | 我放你下来 |
[1:32:13] | It’s okay, it’s okay, I’m just gonna take you off of here. | 没关系 没关系 我帮你松绑 |
[1:32:16] | Just gonna take you down, okay? | 帮你松绑 好吗? |
[1:32:20] | It’s over, Mr. Green. It’s over, it’s over. Come here. | 没事了 葛林先生 没事了 过来 |
[1:32:32] | We can protect you. And we can protect your family. | 我们可以保护你和你的家人 |
[1:32:38] | I’ll take you in for questioning, okay? | 我带你回去问话 好吗? |
[1:32:43] | Will you come with me? | 你愿意跟我回去吗? |
[1:33:17] | Straight back. | 往后直走 |
[1:33:30] | Why are you driving? Brian’s gonna wrap it up. Let’s go. | 怎么是你开车? 布赖气在收尾 走吧 |
[1:33:55] | I hate silent transport. | 我最讨厌静音运输车 |
[1:33:58] | It’s the only way to do it. | 别无他法 |
[1:35:16] | You just missed the exit. I’m not going back to headquarters yet. | 你错过交流道了 我还没有要回总部 |
[1:35:21] | Yeah? Where’re we going? | 是吗?我们要去哪? |
[1:35:24] | I need some answers. | 我需要些答案 |
[1:35:27] | I can’t have that guy walking into the review board | 我不能让那家伙进委员会 |
[1:35:29] | making allegations against me that just aren’t true. | 对我做一些不实的指控 |
[1:35:32] | If Green’s allegations aren’t true, the Bureau’s panel will see that. | 葛林的指控要是不实 局里的评判小群组会查清的 |
[1:35:38] | You don’t ever wanna put your life in the hands of that panel. | 绝不要将你的生死交到评判小群组手上 |
[1:35:42] | Where the hell are they! They should be here by now! | 他们跑哪去了!应该已经到了! |
[1:36:19] | I’ve got a body! | 我找到尸体了! |
[1:36:20] | There’s another call for you, sir, from Chino. I think you should take this. | 另一通找你的电话 首长 奇诺市打来的 我认为你该接 |
[1:36:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:36:31] | Let’s get an I.D. | 确认一下身份 |
[1:36:37] | Is that Archie Green? | 是艾许葛林吗? |
[1:36:39] | I gotta get Director Cole on the phone. | 我得打给柯林局长 |
[1:36:43] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[1:36:47] | I know, Murphy. I’ll tell you about it later. | 我知道 墨菲 我待会再跟你说 |
[1:36:51] | I said I’d tell you about it later. | 我说了我待会在跟你说 |
[1:36:55] | I’ll be back as soon as I’m done. | 我处理完就回去 |
[1:37:00] | Murphy, that’s not important right now. | 墨菲 那现在不重要 |
[1:37:04] | Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[1:37:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:37:15] | You know I don’t respect men who carry guns. | 你知道我不尊重携枪的人 |
[1:37:28] | Hello, Mickey. Hello, Ziggy. | 你好 米奇 你好 斯吉 |
[1:37:33] | You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this. | 你不知道我等这刻等多久了 |
[1:37:37] | Years of planning. Watching Kevin grow up. | 计划了好多年 看着凯文长大 |
[1:37:41] | The sins of the father, huh, Ziggy? | 父亲种下的孽 不是吗 斯吉? |
[1:37:46] | Kevin for Tally? | 拿凯文的命偿塔莉的? |
[1:37:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:37:53] | Don’t do this. I’m the one you want. | 别这样 你要找的是我 |
[1:37:59] | So, take your shot. | 那就开枪吧 |
[1:38:03] | I’m right here. You’re not enough, Jack! | 我就在这 你还不够 杰克! |
[1:38:11] | You ordered me to torture you. And you did very well. | 你命令我拷打你 你做得很好 |
[1:38:16] | You see, when you lose a child, Kevin, | 是这样的 凯文 当你失去了孩子 |
[1:38:22] | you lose everything. | 就一无所有 |
[1:38:27] | When I lost Tally, nothing else mattered. | 当我失去塔莉时 什么都不重要了 |
[1:38:32] | You’re about to learn how that feels, Jack. | 你马上就要体会那种感觉了 杰克 |
[1:38:36] | Looking back, I’m glad I tortured you. | 现在想想 我很高兴我凌虐了你 |
[1:38:44] | No, Kevin. I tortured you. | 不 凯文 是我凌虐你 |
[1:38:55] | No! | 不! |
[1:38:57] | Dad. Dad, breathe, breathe. Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 爸 爸 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:39:01] | Breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[1:39:05] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:39:11] | Jack, that was a very unselfish thing to do. You surprise me. | 杰克 那是很无私的作为 你令我惊讶 |
[1:39:18] | Looks like I win again. | 看来我又赢了 |
[1:39:23] | This is the game we have chosen to play, Kevin. | 这是我们选择玩的游戏 凯文 |
[1:39:25] | Whose side do you wanna be on, his or mine? | 你要站哪一边 我这还是他那? |
[1:39:34] | There are those eyes. | 就是那眼神 |
[1:39:36] | I recognized it the first time you came into the vault. | 我打你初次踏进地窖前就认出来了 |
[1:39:40] | You’ve got what it takes. | 你很有潜力 |
[1:39:43] | Think about it. How’s it look? | 想想吧 怎么样? |
[1:39:46] | Your father brought Archie Green to a remote location. | 你父亲把艾许葛林带到个偏僻的地方 |
[1:39:50] | Mickey Sullivan died. Archie Green went free. | 米奇索文死了 艾许葛林跑了 |
[1:39:53] | Even in your own reports, | 连你自己的报告中 |
[1:39:55] | I bet your father was still Mickey Sullivan until the end. | 我都敢赌你父亲到最终还是米奇索文 |
[1:40:00] | Who’s gonna believe you, Kevin? | 有谁会相信你 凯文? |
[1:40:04] | I watched you work me over. I watched your eyes. | 我目标你拷打我 我看着你的眼神 |
[1:40:08] | It was all preparation. | 这全都是准备 |
[1:40:11] | Admit it, there’s a little bit of me inside of you. | 承认吧 你的本性跟我有些相像 |
[1:40:35] | We’re nothing alike. | 我俩一点都不像 |
[1:40:55] | We read over your report, Agent Cole. | 我们读了你的报告 科尔特工 |
[1:40:57] | We need some time to corroborate the story for our investigation. | 我们需要些时间确认故事及调查 |
[1:41:01] | Kevin, listen, this is gonna be a paid leave. | 凯文 听着 这算是放假 |
[1:41:05] | Use the time to put all this behind you. Clear your head. | 利用这时间沉淀一下 |
[1:41:09] | You’re no good to us right now as you are. | 你现在这样对我们没有益处 |
[1:41:13] | Agent Cole, can we please have your badge and your gun? | 科尔特工 能请你交出证件与枪吗? |
[1:41:30] | Anything else you wanna add for us to keep in mind? | 你还有什么要补充的吗? |
[1:41:35] | My father was clean. | 我父亲是无辜的 |
[1:41:38] | And the only reason why that maniac knew that my father wouldn’t bring him in, | 那疯子之所以会笃定 我父亲不会带他回来 |
[1:41:43] | is because my father was afraid of standing in this room in front of you. | 就是因为我父亲害怕在这面对你们 |
[1:41:47] | And Ziggy knew that. You know that, Murphy. | 斯吉也清楚这点 你也知道 墨菲 |
[1:41:49] | We all know Jack was a good guy. We just need some time to prove it. | 我们都知道杰克是好人 我们只是需要些时间证明 |
[1:41:54] | Standard procedure. Trust the panel. | 标准程序 要相信评判小群组 |
[1:42:02] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:42:06] | Job well done. | 做得好 |
[1:42:36] | Hello. I got a letter from Ziggy. | 喂 我接到斯吉的信 |
[1:42:39] | I’m supposed to answer to you. Am I speaking to the right person? | 我应该要听从你的指示 我找对人了吗? |