英文名称:Total Recall
年代:1990
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:18] | Honey, are you all right? | 亲爱的 你还好吧? |
[04:23] | You’re dreaming. | 你又作梦了 |
[04:27] | Was it about Mars? | 道格 是否又是关于火星的梦? |
[04:34] | Is that better? | 好点没? |
[04:39] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的宝贝 |
[04:41] | This is getting to be an obsession. | 这些梦都快占据你的脑袋了 |
[04:52] | Was she there? | 她也在梦里吗? |
[04:55] | Who? | 谁? |
[04:59] | The one you told me about. The brunette. | 那个你对我提过的褐发女子 |
[05:03] | Lori. | 罗莉 |
[05:07] | I can’t believe you’re jealous of a dream. | 我不敢相信 连我作梦你也会吃醋 |
[05:11] | -Who is she? -Nobody. | -她到底是谁? -无足轻重的人 |
[05:14] | “Nobody” ? What’s her name? | 无足轻重的人?她叫什么名字? |
[05:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:19] | -Tell me! -I don’t know! | -告诉我! -我不知道啊! |
[05:21] | You better tell me! | 你归好是告诉我! |
[05:23] | It’s not funny, Doug. You dream about her every night. | 这可不好笑!道格 你每天晚上都梦到她啊! |
[05:27] | And I’m always back in the morning. | 但我到了早上总回到你身边 |
[05:30] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[05:34] | Come on, baby. | 别这样 宝贝 |
[05:36] | You know you’re the girl of my dreams. | 你知道你才是我梦想中的女孩 |
[05:39] | You mean it? | 你这是真心话? |
[05:42] | You know I do. | 你很清楚我是真心的 |
[05:53] | I’ll give you something to dream about. | 让我给你的春梦提供些题材 |
[06:06] | The chairman defended the attack, saying that space-based weapons… | 主席为这次攻击辩护…宣称在太空中布署的武器… |
[06:10] | are our only defense against the southern block’s numerical superiority. | 是唯一能对付南区新兴势力 的有效防御 |
[06:14] | And more violence last night on Mars… | 此外 火星昨晚又发生暴乱… |
[06:17] | where terrorists demanding independence… | 要求独立的恐怖份子… |
[06:19] | once again halted the extraction of terbinium ore. | 再度迫使T矿的开采停工 |
[06:27] | Kuato and his so-called freedom brigade… | 寡头和他率领的所谓自由战士… |
[06:30] | claimed credit for this latest bombing, | 宣称这次爆炸事件 是他们所干的 |
[06:32] | which attempted to reopen the sealed-off Pyramid Mines. | 企图重新开启 已封闭的金字塔形矿坑 |
[06:39] | Mars military restored order with minimal use of force… | 火星军事当局仅以归少的兵力… 就恢复当地秩序 |
[06:42] | and all damage to the strategic facility was repaired within hours. | 所有重要的战略设施 都在一小时内修复完毕 |
[06:46] | No cameras! | 不准拍摄!滚! |
[06:48] | With one mine already closed, Mars administrator Vilos Cohaagen… | 目前已经有一处矿坑关闭 火星行政官维罗斯.科海根… |
[06:52] | vowed that troops would be used if necessary… | 誓言在必要时仍将动用军队… |
[06:54] | to keep production at full capacity. | 以维持足额的开采量 |
[06:58] | No wonder you’re having nightmares. You’re always watching the news. | 难怪你会做恶梦 你老喜欢看新闻 |
[07:06] | -Lori. -Doug? | -罗莉 -道格? |
[07:08] | -Let’s do it. -Do what? | -咱们就这么办吧! -做什么? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1138个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:182个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:99个,托福词汇:152个,考研词汇:220个,专四词汇:172个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:370个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:11] | Move to Mars. | 搬到火星去住 |
[07:14] | Why do you have to spoil a perfectly wonderful morning? | 亲爱的 你为什么一定要破坏一个如此美好的早晨呢? |
[07:19] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[07:23] | We’ve been through this before. You’d hate it on Mars. | 亲爱的!我们已经谈过无数次了 你会讨厌住在火星上的 |
[07:26] | It’s dry, it’s ugly, it’s boring. | 那里既干燥 丑陋 又无趣 |
[07:30] | I mean, really, a revolution could break out there any second. | 更何况… 那里随时都可能爆发革命 |
[07:34] | Cohaagen says it’s just a few extremists. | 科海根说那只是 一小撮偏激份子 |
[07:37] | You believe him? | 你相信他的说法? |
[07:45] | Okay. Forget about it. | 好吧 就当我没提过此事 |
[07:50] | Absolutely not. Mars was colonized by the northern block at enormous expense. | 绝对不行!火星是北区投下 大量经费才殖民成功的 |
[07:55] | Our entire war effort depends on their terbinium. | 我们全部的军费都得依赖 此地的T矿开采 |
[07:58] | It’s absurd to think we’d give it away… | 将这一切放弃是荒唐的想法… |
[08:00] | just because some lazy mutants think they own the planet. | 就只因为一些懒惰的变种人… 幻想他们拥有这星球 |
[08:05] | -Maybe we should take a trip. -Any comment on the rumor… | -或许咱们该去做一次旅行 -任何有关 言的评论… |
[08:08] | -Lori, move. -that you’ve closed the Pyramid Mine… | -罗莉 拜托别挡住银幕 -那些已被关闭的金字塔矿山… |
[08:11] | because you found alien artifacts inside? | 是因为你发现了外星人的古怪史前古迹在里面? |
[08:13] | There’s a lot better places than Mars. | 还有许多比火星更好的地方啊! |
[08:16] | What about Saturn? Don’t you wanna see Saturn? | 土星怎样? 你不想到土星去看看吗? |
[08:19] | I wish we could find some artifacts. Our tourist industry could use a boost. | 希望我们可发现些古怪史前古迹 以增进运用于旅游工业 |
[08:23] | Everybody says that its gorgeous. | 大家都说那里好漂亮 |
[08:26] | The fact is, it’s Mr. Kuato and his terrorists who spread these rumors… | 事实是寡头先生和他的 恐怖份子散布这些 言… |
[08:29] | to undermine trust in the government. | 以损害人民对政府的信任 |
[08:32] | We could take a long space cruise, the kind with nothing to do. | 我们可来一次悠间的长途太空之旅 |
[08:35] | -Have you found Kuato yet? -We don’t even know what he looks like. | -你发现了寡头了吗? -我们不曾知道他看起来像什么 |
[08:39] | -What do you say? -That’s the news. | -你说如何? -那是新闻 |
[08:41] | -Stay tuned for weather. -I’m late. | -留着等我回来 -我快迟到了 |
[08:43] | But first, this. | 但这个优先 |
[08:46] | -Tonight, World Series Game Five… -Sweetheart. | -今晚 可以有五次连续的游戏… -甜心 |
[08:49] | live from Tokyo live from Tokyo. | |
[08:53] | I know it’s hard being in a new town, but let’s give it a chance, okay? | 我知道刚搬到一个新的城市是很难适应的但请你试试看 好吗? |
[08:59] | Don’t you understand? I feel like I was made for something more than this. | 你难道不明白吗? 我觉得我这辈子不该只是如此 |
[09:05] | I want to do something with my life, to be somebody. | 我想在我的一生中有番作为 我想成为有用的人 |
[09:09] | You are somebody. | 你已经是个了不起的人了 |
[09:11] | You’re the man I love. | 你是我爱的男人 |
[09:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:22] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有个愉快的一天 |
[09:43] | You are now entering a safety zone. | 你现在正进入一个安全地带 |
[09:46] | No unauthorized weapons allowed beyond this point. | 所有经核准的武器 都不得携出这检查点 |
[10:01] | Would you like to ski… | 你是否梦想到雪地去滑雪… |
[10:04] | but you’re snowed under with work? | 但却苦无门路…? |
[10:06] | Do you dream of a vacation at the bottom of the ocean… | 你是否梦想到海底悠游… |
[10:10] | but you can’t float the bill? | 却出不起旅费? |
[10:13] | Have you always wanted to climb the mountains of Mars… | 你是否渴望到火星上爬山… |
[10:18] | but now you’re over the hill? | 但你的体力却已经走下坡? |
[10:22] | Then come to Rekall Incorporated… | 那就到瑞可公司来吧… |
[10:24] | where you can buy the memory of your ideal vacation… | 你在此可以买到你心目中理想的假期… |
[10:27] | cheaper, safer and better than the real thing. | 比真正的旅游经验更便宜 更安全 更好 |
[10:29] | So don’t let life pass you by. | 别让美好的人生从你眼前溜过 |
[10:32] | Call Rekall for the memory of a lifetime. | 立刻拨电话到瑞可来 给你的生命留下美好的回忆 |
[10:36] | For the memory of a lifetime | 给你的生命留下美好的回忆 |
[10:40] | Rekall, Rekall, Rekall | 瑞可 瑞可 瑞可 |
[11:02] | Harry. | 哈利! |
[11:07] | -You ever hear of Rekall? -Rekall? | -你听过瑞可这个公司吧? -瑞可? |
[11:09] | Where they sell those fake memories. | 就是专门卖假记忆的地方 |
[11:11] | Oh, Rekall. | 是啊 瑞可!瑞可… |
[11:15] | -Thinking of going there? -Maybe. | -你想去找他们? -或许吧! |
[11:18] | -Well, don’t. -Why not? | -别去 -为什么? |
[11:20] | A friend of mine tried it, nearly got himself lobotomized. | 我有个朋友试了 差点得割掉前脑叶 |
[11:25] | No shit? | 不会吧? |
[11:26] | Don’t fuck with your brain. It ain’t worth it. | 别拿自己脑袋开玩笑 兄弟不值得 |
[11:31] | I guess not. | 我猜不会吧 |
[12:17] | Good afternoon. Welcome to Rekall. | 午安 欢迎光临瑞可公司 |
[12:19] | Douglas Quaid. I have an appointment. | 我是道格拉斯.魁德 和医生约好了 |
[12:25] | -Bob? -Yeah? | -鲍伯? -是的 |
[12:27] | -Doug Quaid is here to see you. -I’ll be right out. | -道格.魁德来找你了 -我马上来 |
[12:31] | Just one minute, Mr. Quaid. | 请稍待一下 魁德先生 |
[12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:44] | -Bob McClane. Good to see you. -Nice to meet you. | -道格! 我是鲍伯.麦克连 -幸会幸会 |
[12:46] | Come on in. | 到里面谈吧!这边请 |
[12:50] | -Make yourself comfortable. -Thank you. | -坐 -不必拘束 谢谢你 |
[12:53] | Help me out here, Doug. | 告诉我 道格 |
[12:55] | -You were interested in a memory of—Mars. | -你想要植入的记忆是关于… -火星 |
[12:59] | Yeah. Mars. | 是啊 火星… |
[13:00] | Is there a problem? | 有困难吗? |
[13:04] | To be perfectly honest… | 我老实告诉你好了 道格… |
[13:05] | if you like outer space… | 如果你对外太空感兴趣的话… |
[13:07] | you’d be happier with one of our Saturn cruises. | 我想你会更喜欢我们的土星之旅 |
[13:12] | I’m not interested in Saturn. I said Mars. | 不 我对土星没兴趣 我要的是火星 |
[13:15] | Okay. You’re the boss. | 好吧!花钱的人是大爷 |
[13:18] | Mars it is. | 那么就设定在火星 |
[13:21] | Now, let me see. | 现在 我看看… |
[13:23] | The basic Mars package… | 一次标准的火星之旅… |
[13:25] | will run you 899 credits. | 收费是8999个信用单位 |
[13:28] | Now, that’s for two full weeks of memories, complete in every detail. | 这包括整整两个礼拜的记忆 不但完整 而且非常详细 |
[13:32] | A longer trip is more expensive because it’s a deeper implant. | 如果你要更久的时间就得再加钱 因为我们得植入更深 |
[13:35] | What’s in the two-week package? | 两个礼拜的旅程里包括什么? |
[13:38] | When you go Rekall, you get nothing but first-class memories. | 当你到瑞可来 所得到的绝对是第一流的记忆 |
[13:43] | Private shuttle cabin, deluxe suite at the Hilton, all the major sights: | 太空梭私人包厢 希尔顿的豪华套房 所有景点游览: |
[13:47] | Mount Pyramid, the Grand Canals… | 金字塔山 大运河… |
[13:49] | and, of course, Venusville. | 当然 还有维纳斯城 |
[13:52] | But how real does it seem? | 但这些记忆将有多逼真? |
[13:54] | -As real as any memory in your head. -Don’t bullshit me. | -和你自己的记忆一样逼真 少来 -别盖我了 |
[13:58] | I’m telling you, your brain will not know the difference. | 不 我说真的 道格 你将分不出有何差别 |
[14:01] | That’s guaranteed or your money back. | 信用保证 不满意可退钱 |
[14:03] | What about the guy you lobotomized? Did he get a refund? | 被切除前脑叶的家伙呢? 事后有退钱给他吗? |
[14:10] | You’re talking ancient history. | 这是好久以前的事了 |
[14:12] | Nowadays traveling with Rekall is safer than getting on a rocket. | 在今天 以瑞可的方式旅行 比搭火箭安全多了 |
[14:16] | Check out those statistics. | 你看看那些统计数字 |
[14:18] | Besides, a real holiday is a pain in the butt. | 何况 真正的旅程很麻烦 |
[14:22] | You got lost luggage, lousy weather… | 你会遗失行李 碰上坏天气… |
[14:25] | crooked taxi drivers. | 还会被恶计程车司机敲竹杠 |
[14:27] | When you travel with Rekall… | 但当你以瑞可的方式旅行时… |
[14:29] | everything is perfect. | 一切都是完美的 |
[14:32] | What do you say? | 你说怎样? |
[14:35] | -All right. -Smart move. | -好吧 -聪明的决定 |
[14:38] | While you fill out this questionnaire, | 好 在你填这份调查表的同时 |
[14:42] | I’ll familiarize you with some of our options. | 我顺便向你介绍一下 其他的产品 |
[14:44] | No options. | 不要其他的产品 |
[14:47] | Whatever you say. Let me ask you one question. | 随便你好了 我能问你一个问题吗? |
[14:51] | What is exactly the same… | 在你以往每次的旅行中… |
[14:53] | about every single vacation you have ever taken? | 都有哪一样共同点? |
[14:58] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[14:59] | You. You’re the same. | 你 你就是那共同点 |
[15:02] | No matter where you go, it’s always you. | 不论你到哪里去 你总是同一个你 |
[15:05] | Let me suggest that you take a vacation… | 我建议你这回暂且… |
[15:08] | from yourself. | 不当你自己 |
[15:09] | I know, it sounds wild. | 我知道这听来很玄 |
[15:11] | It is the latest thing in travel. We call it the Ego Trip. | 这是我们归新的旅行方式 我们称它叫”自我旅行” |
[15:15] | I’m not interested. | 不 我对这没有兴趣 |
[15:16] | You’re gonna love this, Doug. | 你会喜欢它的 道格 |
[15:18] | We offer you a choice of alternate identities during your trip. | 我们提供你以不同的身份去旅行 想想看 |
[15:22] | Why go to Mars as a tourist when you can go as a playboy… | 干么以观光客的身份到火星去? 你可以花花公子的身份去… |
[15:25] | or a famous jock or– | 或是著名的运动员 或… |
[15:27] | “Secret agent.” | 秘密情报员 |
[15:29] | How much is that? | 这要多少钱? |
[15:33] | Let me tantalize you. | 让我来对你详细解说一下 |
[15:36] | You are a top operative under deep cover on your most important mission. | 你是个第一流的卧底探员 在执行重要的任务 |
[15:41] | People are trying to kill you. | 黑白两道的人马都在追杀你 |
[15:43] | You meet this beautiful, exotic woman. | 你遇上一个美丽的 富异国情调的女人 |
[15:47] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[15:48] | I don’t wanna spoil it for you… | 我不想破坏你旅程 享受的乐趣… |
[15:51] | but by the time the trip is over… | 但我向你保证 在旅程结束时… |
[15:53] | you get the girl, kill the bad guys and save the entire planet. | 你将获得美人芳心杀光坏人 拯救整个星球! |
[15:57] | Now, you tell me. | 你说说看 |
[15:59] | Isn’t that worth a measly 300 credits? | 这不值得花三百个信用单位吗? |
[16:16] | Your first trip? | 这是你的第一次旅行? |
[16:18] | Don’t worry. Things hardly ever fuck up around here. | 别担心 咱们这里很少会出差错的 |
[16:22] | Good evening… Doug. | 晚安…道格 |
[16:25] | -I’m Dr. Lull. -Nice to meet you. | -我是楼大夫 -幸会 |
[16:27] | Ernie, patch in matrix 62-B-37. | 厄尼 连结第62B及37号的细胞间质 |
[16:31] | Would you like us to integrate some alien stuff? | 还有 你想增加些外星怪物吗? |
[16:34] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 有何不可? |
[16:37] | Two-headed monsters? | 双头怪物? |
[16:39] | Don’t you watch the news? | 你从来不看新闻吗? |
[16:41] | -We’re doing alien artifacts now. -It’s wild. | -我们现在研究外星人的 -古怪史前古迹 |
[16:45] | Yeah, they date back a million years. | 是啊 它们有数百万年的历史 |
[16:49] | -Ernie? -That’s a new one. | -厄尼 -这玩意是新的 |
[16:50] | -Blue sky on Mars. -Been married long? | -火星的蓝天 -结婚很久了? |
[16:53] | -Eight years. -Oh, I see. | -八年了 喔 -了解 |
[16:56] | Slipping away for a little hanky-panky. | 背着老婆出来找些刺激? |
[16:58] | -No. I’m fascinated with Mars. -All systems go. | -不完全是我一直对火星感兴趣 -系统全开 |
[17:01] | Then we’re set. | 第七号 |
[17:03] | Ready for dreamland? | 准备进入梦乡了? |
[17:07] | I’ll be asking you some questions so we can fine-tune the Ego program. | 首先 要问几个问题 如此才能适当调整自我之旅 |
[17:12] | You answer honestly, you’ll enjoy yourself much more. | 你若能老实回答 你的旅程就会更加愉快 |
[17:15] | -Your sexual orientation. -Hetero. | -你的性活动倾向是什么? -异性 |
[17:23] | How do you like your women? | 好 你喜欢什么样的女人? |
[17:25] | Blonde? Brunette? Redhead? | 金发的?褐发的?红发的? |
[17:29] | Brunette. | 褐发的 |
[17:32] | Slim. Athletic. Voluptuous. | 苗条型?运动员型?肉感型? |
[17:39] | Athletic. | 运动员型 |
[17:45] | Demure. Aggressive. Sleazy. | 端庄型?侵略型?轻挑型? |
[17:49] | Be honest. | 老实回答 |
[17:51] | Sleazy. | 轻挑型… |
[17:57] | Demure. | 端庄型… |
[18:01] | 41 A, Ernie. | 41A 厄尼 |
[18:04] | Boy, is he gonna have a wild time. | 老天 他将度过一段 狂野的时光 |
[18:07] | -He’s not gonna want to come back. -That’s for sure. | -他会不想回来 -这是一定的 |
[18:32] | So… | 那么…你说呢?… |
[18:33] | what do you say? | 你说呢? |
[18:35] | I’m not so sure, and I don’t get a souvenir. | 我难以决定 连个纪念品也没有 |
[18:38] | Not true. We supply T-shirts, snapshots of you at the site… | 也不尽然我们就提供T恤 只要加些额外费… |
[18:44] | and even letters from– | 甚至信件… |
[18:49] | -What is it? -Get down here. | -什么事? -你归好快来这边一下 |
[18:51] | I am with a very important client. | 我正在和一个重要客户谈生意 |
[18:53] | Looks like we got another schizoid embolism. | 看来又碰上另一个 精神分裂栓患者 |
[18:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:59] | Mr. McClane? | 麦克连先生…? |
[19:02] | Bob! What’s wrong? | 鲍伯 出了什么事? |
[19:04] | Don’t let her leave! | 别让她走掉! |
[19:10] | Get off! | 抓住! |
[19:14] | You blew my cover! | 你们暴露了我的身份! |
[19:16] | You can’t do a simple goddamn double implant? | 你连个简单的植入手术都做不好 天啊!双重植入? |
[19:20] | We hit a memory cap. | 我们要植入记忆 |
[19:21] | They’re coming! They’ll kill you all! | 他们随时会到! 他们会杀了你们! |
[19:24] | -What is he talking about? -Let me go! | -我不知道他在说些什么? -放开我! |
[19:27] | Mr. Quaid, try to calm down! | 魁德先生 试着冷静下来! |
[19:30] | My name is not Quaid. | 我的名字不叫做魁德 |
[19:32] | -Let me go! Untie me now! -Ernie, grab his leg! | -让我走 快替我松绑! -厄尼 抓住他的腿! |
[19:37] | -Hold him down! -Let me go! | -快按住他! -将我松绑! |
[20:02] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[20:04] | Listen to me. He’s been going on and on about Mars. | 听我说 他不停地说着火星的事 |
[20:08] | -He has really been there. -Use your head. | -他真的到过那里! -用你的脑袋想想 |
[20:11] | He’s just acting out the ” secret agent” portion of his ego trip. | 他刚刚的表现 正是旅行中情报员的角色! |
[20:14] | -That’s not possible. -Why not? | -这恐怕是不可能的 -为什么? |
[20:17] | We haven’t implanted it yet. | 因为根本还没将记忆植入! |
[20:22] | Oh, shit. | 喔 惨了 |
[20:25] | I’ve been trying to tell you, someone has erased his memory. | 这正是我要告诉你 有人洗掉了他的记忆! |
[20:29] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[20:30] | “Someone” ? | 你是说”某人”? |
[20:32] | We’re talking about the Agency. | 你指的是情报单位? |
[20:34] | -Shut up! -Bob, the client’s gone. | -闭嘴! -鲍伯 那个客户走了 |
[20:39] | Renata, cover up any memory he’s got of us or Rekall. | 我们将他有关瑞可的记忆 全洗掉 |
[20:43] | I’ll try. It’s pretty messy in there. | 我尽力而为 他的记忆乱成一团 |
[20:45] | Ernie, dump him in a cab. Tiffany, you help him. | 厄尼 搬他下去送他走 蒂凡霓 你帮他 |
[20:49] | I’m gonna destroy his file and refund his money. | 我要毁掉他的资料 退回他的钱 |
[20:51] | And if anybody comes asking, we never heard of Douglas Quaid. | 如果有人找上门来 就说从没听过道格.魁德 |
[21:09] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[21:13] | You’re in a Johnnycab. | 你在一辆强尼计程车上 |
[21:15] | What am I doing here? | 我是说 我怎么会在这里? |
[21:17] | I’m sorry. Would you please rephrase the question? | 对不起你能换个方式问这问题吗? |
[21:20] | How did I get in this taxi? | 我怎么会坐上这辆计程车? |
[21:23] | The door opened, you got in. | 车门打开 你就上了车 |
[21:28] | Hell of a day, isn’t it? | 累了一天是吧? |
[21:43] | -This okay? -Right here. | -这里可以吧? -停在这边 |
[21:45] | -Thank you for taking Johnnycab. -Thank you. | -多谢你搭乘强尼计程车 -谢谢你 |
[21:49] | Hope you enjoyed the ride. | 希望你满意我们的服务 |
[21:51] | Hey, Quaid. | 魁德! |
[21:53] | -Harry. -How was your trip to Mars? | -哈利? 你 -的火星之旅如何? |
[21:56] | -What trip? -You went to Rekall. Remember? | -什么旅行? -你到瑞可公司去 还记得吧? |
[22:00] | -I did? -Yeah, you did. | -我有吗? -是的 你去了 |
[22:02] | -I told you not to, but you went. -What are you, my father? | -我叫你别去 但你偏要去 -你是谁?我爸爸? |
[22:07] | -Come on, I’ll buy you a drink. -Thank you. I’m already late– | -来吧 我请你喝一杯 -谢谢你 我已晚到家了 |
[22:12] | Okay, bring him–Come on, move it! | 把他抓下来 快点 |
[22:15] | Let’s go get that drink. Move it! | 快点 咱们这就去喝一杯 |
[22:17] | What is going on? What the fuck did I do wrong? | 这到底是怎么回事? 我到底做错了什么? |
[22:21] | -Tell me! -You blabbed about Mars! | -告诉我啊! -你乱说关于火星的事! |
[22:24] | Are you crazy? I don’t even know anything about Mars! | 你疯了吗? 我对火星一无所知啊! |
[22:27] | You should’ve listened to me, Quaid. I was there to keep you out of trouble. | 你该听我的话 魁德 我试着让你别惹上麻烦 |
[22:34] | You’re making a big mistake. You got me mixed up with somebody else. | 哈利 你犯了大错了 你误认我为某个人 |
[22:38] | You got yourself mixed up with– | 不 兄弟 是你误认自己是某人 |
[23:31] | And pivot… and serve… | 抛 发球 收拍 抽球… |
[23:34] | and shift… and stroke… | 抛球 发球 收拍 抽球… |
[23:42] | Very good. Perfect form. | 很好 完美的动作 |
[23:47] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[23:51] | -What are you doing? -Some men just tried to kill me. | -你在干什么? -刚刚有几个人想杀我 |
[23:54] | Muggers? Are you all right? | 抢匪?你没事吧? |
[23:56] | No, they were spies or something. | 不 他们是间谍之类的 |
[23:58] | Harry, from work, he was the–Get down! | 还有我的同事哈利 他… 快蹲下! |
[24:01] | -Harry was the boss. -Take it easy, Doug, okay? | -哈利 他是带头大哥 -冷静下来 道格 好吗? |
[24:05] | -Why would spies want to kill you? -I don’t know. | -为何会有间谍想要杀你? -我不知道 |
[24:09] | -It had something to do with Mars. -You’ve never been to Mars. | -但和火星有关 火星? -你甚至没去过啊! |
[24:12] | It sounds crazy, but I went to this Rekall place after work– | 我知道这听来很荒唐 但我今天去了那瑞可公司… |
[24:16] | -Those brain butchers? -Let me finish. | -那些脑科杀手? -让我把话说完 |
[24:18] | -What did they do to you? -I got a trip to Mars. | -他们把你怎么了?告诉我 -我到火星旅游了一次 |
[24:22] | Forget about Rekall. They were going to kill me. | 别管瑞可的事行不行? 那些人想杀我啊! |
[24:26] | -Doug, nobody tried to kill you. -They did. | -道格 没有人想杀你 -是真的 |
[24:29] | But I killed them. | 但我杀了他们! |
[24:33] | Listen, sweetheart. Those assholes at Rekall have fucked up your mind. | 听我说 亲爱的… 那瑞可混蛋弄坏了你的脑袋 |
[24:38] | You’re having paranoid delusions. | 你开始产生偏执的幻想 |
[24:40] | You call this a delusion? | 你说这也是幻想吗? |
[24:51] | -Doug, I’m gonna call a doctor. -Don’t. Don’t call anybody. | -道格 我要打电话叫医生来 -不 别打电话给任何人! |
[25:23] | Lori, go! Get out! | 哈啰? 罗莉 快离开这里! |
[26:17] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做?罗莉 |
[26:35] | Talk! | 说!我叫你说! |
[26:37] | -I’m not your wife. -The hell you’re not. | -我不是你太太 -你不是才怪 |
[26:39] | I never saw you before six weeks ago. | 我发誓我六个礼拜以前 没见过你 |
[26:41] | Our marriage is just a memory implant. | 我们的婚姻只是植入的记忆 |
[26:44] | You think I’m stupid? I remember our wedding. | 你认为我是个笨蛋? 记得我们的婚礼吧? |
[26:47] | It was an Agency implant. | 那是情报局植入的记忆 |
[26:48] | -Falling in love. -Implanted. | -恋爱? -植入的 |
[26:50] | Our friends, my job, 8 years together. All of this was implanted? | 朋友?工作?一起八年的时光? 全是植入的记忆? |
[26:54] | The job’s real. The Agency set it up. | 工作是真的 情报局替你安排的 |
[26:57] | Bullshit. | 狗屁! |
[27:00] | They erased your identity and implanted a new one. | 他们抹掉你的身份 植入一个新的 |
[27:03] | I was written in as your wife so I could make sure the erasure took. | 我被安排来当你的太太 以便就近监视确认 |
[27:14] | Sorry, Quaid. | 抱歉 魁德 |
[27:15] | Your whole life is just a dream. | 你这一生只是一场梦 |
[27:20] | Okay, then if I’m not me, who the hell am I? | 好 如果我不是我… 那么我又是谁? |
[27:24] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[27:26] | I just work here. | 我只是奉派来这里工作 |
[27:37] | There’s something I want you to know. | 道格 我要你知道一件事 |
[27:41] | You were the best assignment I ever had. Really. | 你是我出过的任务中归棒的 我是说真的 |
[27:45] | I’m honored. | 我感到很荣幸 |
[27:47] | You sure you don’t want to, just for old times’ sake? | 你真的不要再来一次吗? 念在往日情份上… |
[27:52] | If you don’t trust me, you can tie me up. | 来吧 如果你不信任我 把我绑起来吧 |
[27:57] | -I didn’t know you were so kinky. -Maybe it’s time you found out. | -原来你这么变态 -现在才知道啊 |
[28:06] | Clever girl. | 好聪明的女孩 |
[28:10] | You wouldn’t shoot me, Doug, after all we’ve been through. | 你不会真的开枪吧?道格 毕竟夫妻一场啊! |
[28:15] | Some of it was fun. | 嗯!那些愉快的时光… |
[28:20] | Nice knowing you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[28:56] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[28:58] | Nobody here. | 屋里没人 |
[29:01] | -Are you okay? -I guess I blew it. | -你没事吧? -我想我是坏了大事 |
[29:05] | -What does he remember? -Nothing, so far. | -他想起了什么? -目前为止 没有 |
[29:07] | I’ve got him. | 我追踪到他了 |
[29:23] | He’s going for the subway. Let’s go. | 糟 他朝地下铁去了 咱们走! |
[29:25] | Let’s go. Move it. | 咱们追上去 快走! |
[29:41] | Pack your stuff and get outta here. | 收拾行李离开这里 |
[29:44] | What if they bring him back? | 如果他们把他抓回来呢? |
[29:47] | Not a chance. | 这是不可能的 |
[29:57] | Subway! Go! | 地下铁 快! |
[30:09] | Get him! He’s got a gun! | 抓住他! 他身上有枪! |
[30:12] | -Cut him off! That way! -Over there! | -堵住他的去路 -那边! |
[30:15] | Hold it! | 站住!别动! |
[30:49] | The escalator. | 自动扶梯 |
[30:50] | You four go up. You come with me. | 你们四个上去! 你跟我来! |
[31:07] | Get out of the way! | 别挡路! |
[31:12] | Move! | 闪开!闪开! |
[31:44] | The platform! | 月台! |
[31:49] | -Which way? -To the right. | -哪边? -右边! |
[32:18] | Botco. Tomorrow’s fuels, tomorrow’s prices. | 巴科 明日的燃料 明日的价格 |
[32:22] | Don’t settle for pale memories or fake implants. | 别满足于苍白的回忆 被骗植入假记忆 |
[32:26] | Experience space travel the old-fashioned way… | 以传统方式 享一次美好的假期… |
[32:28] | on a real, live holiday you can afford. | 真实的 生活假期 人人享受得起! |
[32:37] | I want that fucker dead. | 我要那王八蛋死! |
[32:39] | I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t want Quaid porking my old lady. | 我能体会也不愿意 让魁德玩我的老婆 |
[32:43] | -You saying she likes it? -No, I’m sure she hated every minute. | -你是说她喜欢? -不 她痛恨和他一起的每一刻 |
[32:48] | Six-beta-nine, we have a live transmission from Mr. Cohaagen. | 6B9 科海根先生的来电 |
[32:54] | -Richter here. -Patch it through. | -我是瑞克特 -传过来 |
[32:57] | -What is going on? -I’m trying to neutralize a traitor. | -到底是怎么一回事? -我正在追杀一个叛徒 |
[33:00] | I want him alive, you moron. | 我要他活着 你这白痴 |
[33:03] | No. He knows too much. | 不他知道太多的秘密 |
[33:07] | Lori says he can’t remember anything. | 罗莉说他什么也不记得 |
[33:09] | In an hour he could have total recall. | 一小时后他将完全恢复记忆 |
[33:11] | Listen to me, Richter. I want Quaid delivered alive for reimplantation. | 听着 瑞克特 将魁德活着送回重新植入记忆 |
[33:16] | Have you got that? | 你听清楚了没? |
[33:18] | I want him back in place with Lori. | 我要他回去跟罗莉重聚 |
[33:22] | Did you hear me? | 你听见了没? |
[33:24] | What was that, sir? I couldn’t hear you. | 你说什么? 长官 我听不见 |
[33:27] | I got Quaid again. | 我追踪到魁特 |
[33:29] | Switching to another channel. I’ve got sunspots. | 转到另一个频道 有太阳黑子干扰 |
[33:34] | -Call him back! -I’m losing you. | -给我回电话! -我无法接收到你了 |
[33:37] | -Where is he? -Second level, galleria. | -他在哪? -第二层的候车月台 |
[33:40] | We should’ve killed Quaid on Mars. | 你该在火星上就把魁德干掉的 |
[34:07] | -How we doing? -Fine. | -信号的接收状况呢? -好极了 |
[34:12] | Zooming in. | 我现在将它放大 |
[34:14] | We got him! | 锁定住他了! |
[34:36] | If you want to live, don’t hang up. | 如果你想活命 就别挂断 |
[34:38] | -What do you want? -You’ve been bugged. | -你想怎样? -你身上有追踪器 |
[34:40] | They’ll be there in three minutes unless you do as I say. | 他们在三分钟后就要破门而入 除非你照我的话去做 |
[34:45] | Don’t bother searching. The bug’s in your skull. | 不必找了 追踪器在你的头里 |
[34:50] | -Who are you? -Never mind. | -你是谁? -别管我是谁 |
[34:52] | Wrap a wet towel around your head. That’ll muffle the signal. | 找条湿毛巾包住头 可以减弱讯号 |
[34:56] | -How’d you find me? -I’d advise you to hurry. | -你是如何找到我的? -我劝你归好快照办 |
[35:01] | This’ll buy you some time. They won’t be able to pinpoint you. | 这可让你争取一些时间 他们将无法锁定你 |
[35:13] | -Shit! -What? | -该死! -怎么回事? |
[35:15] | -I lost him. -Well, find him! | -我追丢他了 -再给我找! |
[35:18] | Yeah, right. | 好的 |
[35:19] | Hurry up. You look beautiful. | 快点 你看来很正点 |
[35:24] | Now go to the window. Go. | 现在到窗口去快去 |
[35:30] | Can you see me down here? | 看得见我吗? |
[35:33] | -This is the suitcase you gave me. -I gave you? | -这是你交给我的那口箱子 -我交给你的? |
[35:36] | I’m gonna set it here. Come and get it, keep moving. | 我放在这里 你下来拿 然后继续走 |
[35:39] | -Wait. Wait. -What? | -慢着 等一下! -什么事? |
[35:42] | -Who are you? -We were buddies in the Agency on Mars. | -你是谁? -我是你在火星情报局时的同事 |
[35:45] | You asked me, if you disappeared, to find you, so here I am. | 你说过你若是失踪的话 就来找你 所以我来了 |
[35:49] | What was I doing on Mars? | 我在火星上时是做什么? |
[35:56] | Excuse me, but this is mine. | 对不起 太太 这是我的 |
[35:58] | -I don’t see your name on it. -Someone left it for me. | -上面又没写你的名字! -是人家留给我的 |
[36:01] | -Find your own bag. -I need it! | -去找你自己的箱子! -我真的需要它 |
[36:05] | Fuck you, you asshole! | 操你的!你这王八蛋! |
[36:16] | He’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 那狗娘养的一定就在这附近 |
[36:22] | That guy there. | 那边那家伙! |
[36:33] | Hello, I’m Johnnycab. Where can I take you tonight? | 哈啰 我是强尼计程车 今晚上哪去? |
[36:38] | Drive. Drive! | 开车!开车! |
[36:41] | -Please repeat the destination. -Anywhere!Just go! Go! | -麻烦重复一下地址好吗? -上哪去都行 开车就是了! |
[36:44] | Please state the street and number. | 请说出一个街名和号码 |
[36:46] | Shit. Shit! | 妈的!妈的! |
[36:48] | I’m not familiar with that address. Would you please repeat– | 我没听过这个地址 能否请你重复… |
[36:59] | Fasten your seat belt! | 击上你的安全带! |
[37:35] | The fare is 1 8 credits, please. | 车资一共是18个信用单位 |
[37:37] | Sue me, dickhead. | 去告我好了 笨蛋 |
[37:48] | We hope you enjoyed the ride. | 希望你满意我们的服务! |
[39:25] | Howdy, stranger. This is Hauser. | 你好 陌生人 我是豪瑟 |
[39:28] | If things have gone wrong, I’m talking to myself… | 如果事情出了差错 我如今就得对着自己说话… |
[39:31] | and you’ve got a wet towel wrapped around your head. | 而你则得在头上包着湿毛巾 |
[39:34] | Whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise. | 不管你叫什么名字 下面这事实包你大吃一惊 |
[39:39] | You are not you. You are me. | 你并不是你 你其实是我 |
[39:43] | No shit. | 不是盖的? |
[39:47] | Six-beta-nine, six-beta-nine, come in. | 6B9 6B9 请回答 |
[39:49] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了? |
[39:51] | We picked up an explosion at the old cement factory. | 我们扫瞄到废弃的工厂 发生了爆炸 |
[39:55] | Send two units. We’ll meet you there. | 派两组人过去 咱们在那里碰头 |
[40:02] | All my life I’ve worked for Mars intelligence. | 我这辈子都在火星情报局工作 |
[40:05] | I did Cohaagen’s dirty work. | 替科海根做了许多 伤天害理的事 |
[40:07] | But recently I met somebody–a woman– | 但几个礼拜前我遇到一个人 一个女人 |
[40:10] | and I learned a few things. | 她让我觉悟到一些事 |
[40:12] | I’ve been playing for the wrong team. | 比方说 我是在助盗为虐 |
[40:16] | All I can do now is try to make up for it. | 我现在能做的 就是弥补过去的罪孳 |
[40:20] | There’s enough shit in here to fuck Cohaagen good. | 这个脑袋里装的东西 可以让科海根死得很惨 |
[40:23] | But if you’re listening to this, that means he has got to me first. | 但是 当你听到这段话 表示他已经先整倒了我 |
[40:28] | Here comes the hard part. | 归困难的部份就在此 兄弟 |
[40:30] | Now it is all up to you. | 从现在起全得靠你了 |
[40:33] | Great. | 真是太好了 |
[40:45] | -What have we got? -Nothing here. | -你们找到了什么?? -车上没有人 |
[40:48] | -He’s gone. -I got a weak signal over there. | -他已经走了 -我抓到前方有微弱的讯号 |
[40:50] | Find him. | 散开 把他找出来! |
[40:52] | First let’s get rid of that bug in your head. | 首先 将你头里的追踪器取出来 |
[40:55] | Take this thing out of the case and stick it up your nose. | 将这东西从箱子里拿出来 然后插进你的鼻子里 |
[40:58] | Don’t worry. It’s self-guiding. | 别担心 它是自动导向的 |
[41:06] | Just shove real hard. | 用力插进去就行了 |
[41:14] | When it crunches, you’re there. | 当你听到一个碎裂声就是了 |
[41:18] | Just pull it out. | 将它拉出来 |
[41:20] | Be careful. It’s my head too. | 但得小心…那也是我的脑袋 |
[41:44] | I’ve got a lock. | 我锁定住他了! |
[41:46] | Up. Let’s go. | 在上面 咱们上! |
[41:50] | This is the plan. | 我的计划是这样的… |
[41:51] | Get your ass to Mars… | 你到火星上去… |
[41:53] | go to the Hilton and flash the Brubaker I.D. at the desk. | 然后到希尔顿饭店出示一份 布鲁贝克的证件给柜台接待员 |
[41:56] | That’s it. | 如此就行了 |
[41:58] | Just do what I say and we can nail that bastard who fucked you and me. | 照我的话去做 咱们两个就可以让那狗杂种得到制裁 |
[42:04] | I’m counting on you, Buddy. | 我全靠你了 兄弟 |
[42:06] | Don’t let me down. | 可别让我失望 |
[42:37] | Straight ahead. | 正前方 |
[42:42] | In there. | 在这里面 |
[42:52] | There! | 那边! |
[43:12] | Give me that. | 给我! |
[43:18] | Shit. | 该死! |
[43:21] | Get your ass to Mars–Get your ass to Mars– | 上火星去… 上火星去… |
[43:59] | Welcome to the Mars Federal Colony. | 欢迎光临火星联邦自治区 |
[44:01] | For your safety and comfort, domes have been installed… | 为了各位的健康和舒适 我们建造了圆顶… |
[44:04] | to protect you from the vacuum outside. | 以隔绝外界的真空环境 |
[44:06] | Please do not touch exterior windows or air locks. | 请不要碰触外侧的窗户或气闸 |
[44:10] | Air volume is limited. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the colony. | 由于本地的空气供应量极为有限 此地全面禁止吸烟… |
[44:14] | Next. | 下一个! |
[44:17] | Thank you, and enjoy your stay on Mars. | 谢谢各位 祝你们在火星的停留期间愉快 |
[44:20] | Passport. | 护照呢? |
[44:35] | -Get out of the way. -Make way! | -快点 闪一边去 -让路! |
[44:37] | Stand back. | 退后! |
[44:44] | Mr. Cohaagen wants to see you right away. | 科海根先生要见你 马上! |
[44:48] | Any news of Quaid? | 有魁德的消息吗? |
[44:50] | -Not since you lost him. -Watch your mouth, Captain. | -自从你追丢他之后就没有了 -讲话当心点!上尉 |
[44:54] | -How long do you plan to stay? -Two weeks. | -你打算在火星上停留多久? -两个礼拜 |
[44:58] | Look at that shit. | 看看那上面写的 “寡头万岁” |
[45:00] | -What the hell’s this? -The Martians love Kuato. | -这他妈的又是什么? -火星的人民爱戴寡头 |
[45:04] | They think he’s fuckin’ George Washington. | 他们以为他是华盛顿再世 |
[45:06] | Kill the bastard. | 宰了这混蛋 |
[45:08] | Nobody knows who he is. | 没人知道他到底是谁 |
[45:11] | Have you brought any fruits or vegetables? | 你有携带任何水果或蔬菜吗? |
[45:14] | Two weeks. | 两个…礼拜 |
[45:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[45:19] | Two weeks. | 两个…礼拜 |
[45:28] | It’s not just graffiti. | 那不只是普通的涂鸦 |
[45:30] | The rebels took over the refinery last night. | 叛军昨晚攻占了炼制厂 |
[45:33] | No terbinium is going out. | 所有的T矿都无法输出 |
[45:34] | And it gets worse. | 情况还会更严重 |
[45:57] | Quaid. | 魁德 |
[45:59] | -That’s Quaid! -Where? | -那就是魁德! -哪里? |
[46:01] | The woman! Get him–her! | 那个女人!把他抓起来! 我是说”她” ! |
[46:04] | Arrest that woman! | 逮捕那女人! |
[46:05] | Grab her! | 抓住那女人! |
[46:37] | Catch! | 拦住她! |
[46:40] | Get ready for a surprise! | 准备大吃一惊吧! |
[47:53] | -Open the goddamn door! -I can’t! | -把这该死的门打开! -我办不到! |
[47:55] | Open it! | 把它打开! |
[47:57] | They’re all connected! | 这些门和气闸是连接在一起的! |
[48:08] | A few days ago Cohaagen raised the price of air. | 而且前几天科海根 又提高空气的价格 |
[48:11] | -Again? -Nobody on Earth cares about Mars. | -又一次? -地球上的人根本不管我们死活 |
[48:15] | They just want our terbinium so they can fight their war. | 他们只要T矿 好能够去打他们那无聊的战争 |
[48:18] | Excuse me. What’s that? | 对不起 那是什么? |
[48:20] | You mean the Pyramid Mine? | 你是指那金字塔矿场? |
[48:22] | I used to work there until they found that alien shit inside. | 我在那里工作过 直到他们在里面 |
[48:26] | Well, that’s a rumor, isn’t it? | 这不是传闻而己吗? |
[48:28] | Think so? | 你认为如此? |
[48:59] | Mr. Cohaagen. | 科海根先生 |
[49:07] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你有事找我?长官 |
[49:13] | Richter… | 瑞克特… |
[49:16] | do you know why I’m so happy? | 你知道我为何如此快乐吗? |
[49:18] | No, sir. | 不知道 长官 |
[49:21] | Because I’ve got the greatest job in the solar system. | 因为我有全太阳系归棒的工作 |
[49:25] | As long as the terbinium keeps flowing, I can do anything I want. | 只要T矿一直生产下去 我就能做我想做的 |
[49:29] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[49:32] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[49:34] | my only worry is that one day… | 我唯一担心的事只是… |
[49:37] | if the rebels win… | 若有一天叛军获得了胜利… |
[49:39] | it all might end… | 这一切就可能随之结束… |
[49:42] | and you’re making it happen! | 而你却要造成这种结果! |
[49:44] | First you try to kill Quaid, then he escapes. | 首先你企图杀魁德 然后你又让他逃掉 |
[49:48] | He had help from our side, sir. | 他有我们的人暗中帮助 长官 |
[49:51] | I know that. | 这我知道 |
[49:54] | -But I thought—Who told you to think? | -但我以为… -谁叫你想? |
[49:57] | I don’t give you enough information to think. | 我可没给你足够的资料 来思考 |
[50:01] | You do what you’re told. That’s what you do. | 你只要奉令行事就行了 |
[50:07] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[50:14] | Let’s get to business. | 现在… 咱们开始来谈正事 |
[50:17] | We’ve got a tricky situation here. | 我们面临一个难缠的局面 |
[50:20] | Kuato wants what’s in Quaid’s head. | 寡头要魁德脑袋里 所知道的东西 |
[50:23] | He might be able to get it. They say he’s psychic. | 而且他也有可能得到 因为传闻他能心电感应 |
[50:28] | I have a plan to keep this from happening. | 我己想出一个计划 来阻止他成功 |
[50:34] | Suppose you could play along? | 你想你这回可以好好合作吗? |
[50:36] | -Yes, sir. -Great. | -是的 长官 -好极了 |
[50:39] | Otherwise, I’ll erase your ass. | 否则我就会取你的狗命 |
[50:59] | You need a taxi? I got magazines, music, whisky. | 需要计程车吗? 我有杂志 音乐 威士忌 |
[51:03] | You need a cab? Come on! | 你需要车的? 来吧! |
[51:31] | Can I help you? | 午安 我能效劳吗? |
[51:33] | I would like a room, please. | 是的 麻烦你给我一个房间 |
[51:41] | Nice to have you back, Mr. Brubaker. Would you like the same suite? | 欢迎再次光临 布鲁贝克先生 你要同一间套房? |
[51:44] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[51:47] | You’ve left something in our safe. | 你似乎有东西放在保管箱里 |
[51:49] | Could you get it? | 能否麻烦你将它拿来给我? |
[51:57] | Identification? | 我们要核对身份 |
[52:08] | -I’ll encode your room key. -Thank you. | -我这就去拿你房间的钥匙 -谢谢 |
[52:26] | -Suite 61 0 in the east wing. -Thank you. | -610房在东大楼 -谢谢 |
[52:30] | -Could I borrow your pen, please? -Certainly. | -我能借用你的笔吗? -当然 |
[52:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:51] | Hey, man, you need a cab? | 兄弟 坐计程车? |
[52:53] | -What’s wrong with this one? -He ain’t got five kids to feed. | -这一辆的服务会比你差吗? -他可没有要养五个孩子啊 |
[52:58] | -Where’s yours? -Right over there. | -你的车在哪? -就在那边 |
[53:03] | Hey, asshole! That’s my fare! | 王八蛋! 这是我的客人啊! |
[53:06] | Eat this! | 一边凉外去! |
[53:07] | Damn you, Benny! | 班尼 你这该死的…! |
[53:15] | Welcome to Mars, man! | 欢迎光临火星 兄弟! |
[53:20] | -What was that, an accident? -That’s the rebels. | -刚刚那是什么? 意外事件 -是反抗军干的 |
[53:24] | Let’s get outta here… | 咱们快离开此地吧… |
[53:26] | before they arrest us! | 否则待会就会被捕! |
[53:28] | What do the rebels want? | 反叛军要的是什么? |
[53:30] | The usual. More money, more freedom, more air. | 和往常一样 更多的钱 更多自由 更多空气 |
[53:38] | So, where to? | 上哪去? |
[53:39] | Last Resort. | 终极乐园 |
[53:41] | You’re getting off to an early start. | 才刚到就迫不急待了 |
[53:44] | -First time on Mars? -Yes. | -第一回来火星? -是的 |
[53:46] | Well, actually, no. | 事实上…不是 |
[53:48] | Well, sort of. | 也可说是 |
[53:50] | The man don’t even know whether he’s been to Mars or not. | 老天 连自己是否来过火星 都弄不清楚 |
[54:05] | Voila. Venusville. | 这就是了!维纳斯城 |
[54:08] | Hey, you see anything you like? | 看到中意的货色没? |
[54:15] | End of the line. We’d better walk from here. | 车子只能开到此 我们接下来归好用走的 |
[54:18] | I’ll show you where. | 我带你到那地方去 |
[54:20] | -Do you want to know the future? -What about the past? | -想知道你的未来吗? -过去呢? |
[54:24] | It’s around the corner, right down this alley. | 来吧 就在转角的地方 就在这巷子里 |
[54:28] | They got everything. | 他们这里什么都有 |
[54:32] | Not bad, huh? | 想爽一下吗? 不错吧 |
[54:36] | Read your palm? Your mind? Your aura? Probe the secrets of your heart? | 看手相?读你的心思? 你的欲念?你心里的秘密? |
[54:40] | I bet I can guess your birthday. | 我打赌我猜得出你的生日 |
[54:42] | -You’re a Taurus, right? -How did you guess? | -你说呢?你是金牛座的 对吧 -你怎么猜到的? |
[54:48] | -Tell me, are all psychics—Freaks? | -告诉我 所有的通灵人都是… -变种 |
[54:50] | Afraid so. It goes with the territory. | 全是变种 是这一带的特产 |
[54:53] | -What happened to them? -Cheap domes, no air to clean the rays. | -他们怎么会变成这样? -廉价的圆顶 又没空气来挡有害的射线 |
[54:58] | This is it. The Last Resort. You sure you want to go in here? | 好 咱们到了 终极乐园 你真的要在这间玩吗? |
[55:02] | -Why not? -There’s a better place down there. | -有何不可? -我认识另外一家更好的 |
[55:05] | The girls are cleaner, the liquor ain’t watered down– | 女孩子比较干净 酒也不渗水 |
[55:08] | Sure, and you get kickbacks. | 是啊 你还可以拿到回扣 |
[55:11] | Hey, man, I got five kids to feed. | 兄弟 我有五个孩子要养啊 |
[55:14] | Take them to the dentist. | 带他们去看牙医吧 |
[55:16] | Thanks, mister! I’ll be waiting for you. | 谢了!先生 听我说! 我在外面等你 |
[55:18] | Take your time. Benny’s the name. | 你慢慢玩好了 我叫班尼 班尼 |
[55:40] | -What do you want? -Looking for Melina. | -要什么? -我找梅琳娜 |
[55:43] | She’s busy. | 她现在很忙 |
[55:44] | But Mary here, she’s free. | 找马丽好了 她有空(免费) |
[55:47] | Well, not free, honey, but… | 不是免费 亲爱的 而是… |
[55:51] | available. | 有空 |
[55:55] | Thanks. I’ll wait for Melina. | 谢谢 我还是等梅琳娜好了 |
[55:58] | Earth slime. | 地球无赖 |
[55:59] | Thing is, friend, Mel’s real picky. | 问题是梅琳娜 对客人是很挑的 |
[56:02] | She sticks to her regulars. | 她一向只招待熟客人 |
[56:04] | She’ll like me. | 她会喜欢我的 |
[56:06] | Mel! | 梅琳娜! |
[56:46] | Hello, Hauser. | 哈啰 豪瑟 |
[56:48] | Still bulging, I see. | 看得出你仍是全身鼓胀如昔 |
[56:52] | -What you been feeding this thing? -Blondes. | -近来都喂它什么? -金发女郎 |
[56:57] | I think it’s still hungry. | 那我想它八成没吃饱了 |
[57:01] | You got a lot of nerve showing your face around here, Hauser. | 你还有脸跑来这里啊 豪瑟 |
[57:04] | Look who’s talking. | 这句话应该是我说的才对 |
[57:06] | Hey, Tony, give the big guy a break. | 东尼 别再烦他了 |
[57:09] | Relax. You’ll live longer. | 放轻松点 如此才活得久 |
[57:11] | Come on. | 来吧! |
[57:18] | -Honey, take care of Tony, will you? -No problem. | -亲爱的 替我去招待东尼好吗? -没问题 |
[57:22] | If you need any help with this one, give me a holler. | 如果你应付不了这一个 就喊我一声 |
[57:40] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[57:42] | You’re alive? I thought that Cohaagen tortured you to death. | 你还活着? 我都以为你被科海根折磨死了 |
[57:45] | Well, I guess he didn’t. | 我想他大概没这么做吧 |
[57:47] | And you couldn’t get me a message? You never wondered what happened to me? | 而你却无法传个口信给我? 你难道都没关心过我的死活? |
[57:58] | Hauser, thank God you’re alive. | 豪瑟 谢天谢地 你还活着 |
[58:02] | Melin–Melina. Melina. | 梅琳…梅琳娜 梅琳娜 |
[58:06] | -I have to tell you something. -What? | -我有话要告诉你 -什么事? |
[58:09] | -I don’t remember you. -What are you talking about? | -我已经不记得你了 -你在胡说些什么? |
[58:13] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你了 |
[58:15] | I don’t remember us. I don’t even remember me. | 我不记得我们之间的事 甚至不记得我自己 |
[58:20] | Did you get amnesia? How did you get here? | 你得了失忆症? 你是如何找来这里的? |
[58:23] | -Hauser left me a note. -You’re Hauser. | -豪瑟留给我一张字条 -豪瑟?你就是豪瑟 |
[58:25] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[58:27] | Now I’m Quaid. Douglas Quaid. | 我现在是魁德 道格拉斯.魁德 |
[58:34] | -Hauser, you’ve lost your mind. -No, Cohaagen stole it. | -豪瑟 你精神错乱了 -不 科海根偷了我的记忆 |
[58:38] | He found out that Hauser switched sides, so he turned him into somebody else: me. | 他发现豪瑟企图背叛他 于是将他变成我 |
[58:42] | This is too weird. | 这故事太玄了 |
[58:44] | He dumped me on earth with a wife and a lousy job– | 再把我丢在地球上 给我一个老婆和烂工作 |
[58:47] | Did you say wife? Are you fucking married? | 你说你有老婆? 你他妈的结婚了? |
[58:50] | -She wasn’t really my wife. -Oh, she isn’t? | -她其实不是我真正的太太 -哦!她不是? |
[58:52] | How stupid of me. She was Hauser’s wife? | 我可真笨 她是豪瑟的太太? |
[58:54] | -Forget that I said wife. -Let’s just forget everything. | -听着忘了我提到… -不 一切都别再说了 |
[58:57] | -I’m sick of hearing your goddamn lies. -Why would I lie to you? | -我受够了你和你那些谎言 -我为何要骗你? |
[59:02] | Because you’re still working for Cohaagen. | 因为 你仍在为科海根工作 |
[59:06] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别胡说了 |
[59:11] | You never loved me, Hauser. | 你根本就没爱过我 豪瑟 |
[59:13] | You just used me to get inside. | 你只想利用我 好混进去 |
[59:15] | Inside what? | 混进什么里面? |
[59:21] | I think you’d better leave. | 我看你还是走吧 |
[59:23] | -Melina, Hauser sent me to do something. -I’m not falling for it. | -梅琳娜 豪瑟派我来做某件事 -我可不会上当 |
[59:27] | He says there’s enough in here to nail Cohaagen for good. | 他说这脑袋里装的东西 足以整垮科海根 |
[59:29] | -Get out! -You’ve got to help me remember! | -滚! -你得帮我恢复记忆! |
[59:31] | -I said, get out! -Melina, please! | -我叫你滚! -梅琳娜 求求你! |
[59:33] | People are trying to kill me. | 有人要杀我啊 |
[59:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[59:40] | All right, I’m leaving. | 好吧 我这就走 |
[59:54] | Baby, you make me wish I had three hands. | 宝贝 你让我恨不得 能有三只手 |
[59:57] | I think you’re doing just fine with two. | 我想你这两只手已经很够用了 |
[1:00:00] | Excuse me, baby. We’ll pick this up later. | 失陪一下 宝贝 咱们待会再聊 |
[1:00:02] | Hey, that didn’t take long. | 兄弟 你不怎么持久啊 |
[1:00:05] | Let me ask you a question. Did you ever fuck a mutant? | 听着 我问你 你玩过变种妞吗? |
[1:00:07] | -Take me to the hotel. -I know these Siamese twins. | -送我回饭店去 -我认识一对变种双胞胎 |
[1:00:10] | Man, you won’t know if you’re coming or going. | 保证让你爽歪歪 |
[1:00:23] | This afternoon at 4.:30 p.m., I signed an order declaring martial law… | 今天下午4点30分,我签订了一个条约 |
[1:00:26] | throughout the Mars federal colony. | 批准在火星联邦自治区 实施戒严 |
[1:00:29] | I will not tolerate any further damage to our mineral export operations. | 我将不会再容忍任何 破坏矿物输出的行为 |
[1:00:33] | Mr. Kuato and his terrorists must understand… | 寡头和他的恐怖份子… 必须明白一件事 |
[1:00:36] | that their self-defeating efforts will only bring misery and suffering– | 他们这种自取毁灭的行为 只会为人民带来苦难和痛苦… |
[1:00:43] | Mr. Quaid? | 魁德先生? |
[1:00:45] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:00:46] | I need to talk to you about Mr. Hauser. | 我要跟你谈谈 是关于豪瑟先生的事 |
[1:00:49] | -Who are you? -Dr. Edgemar from Rekall. | -你是谁? -瑞可公司的艾吉马大夫 |
[1:00:52] | -How did you find me? -It’s difficult to explain. | -你是如何找到我的? -解释起来有点复杂 |
[1:00:54] | Could you open the door? I’m unarmed. | 你能开门吗? 我没有带武器 |
[1:00:59] | Don’t worry. I’m alone. May I come in? | 别担心我是一个人 我可以进去吗? |
[1:01:04] | -What do you want? -This will be hard for you to accept. | -你来做什么? -你听了后可能会有点难以接受 |
[1:01:07] | -I’m listening. -You’re not really standing here now. | -魁德先生 我在听 -你此时恐怕不是真的在这里 |
[1:01:12] | -Doc, you could have fooled me. -I’m quite serious. | -大夫 你差点就骗过我了 -我可是说正经的 |
[1:01:16] | You’re not here and neither am I. | 你不在这里 我也不在 |
[1:01:19] | That’s amazing. | 这倒新鲜 |
[1:01:20] | -Where are we? -At Rekall. | -我们又是在哪? -在瑞可公司 |
[1:01:24] | You’re strapped into an implant chair… | 你被绑在一张手术椅上… |
[1:01:26] | and I’m monitoring you from the psychoprobe console. | 而我则透过精神追踪探针 观察你的情形 |
[1:01:30] | Ah, I get it. I’m dreaming. | 我明白了 原来我是在做梦 |
[1:01:32] | And all this is part of the delightful vacation your company has sold me. | 而这一切全是贵公司卖我的 一回刺激假期的一部份 |
[1:01:36] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[1:01:37] | What you’re experiencing is a free-form delusion based on our memory tapes… | 你目前所经历的 全是根据记忆母带创造的幻象… |
[1:01:41] | but you’re inventing it yourself as you go along. | 你将不断地发展出新的情节 |
[1:01:45] | If it is my delusion, who the hell invited you? | 假设这是我创造出来的幻象 又是谁请你来插花的? |
[1:01:49] | I’ve been artificially implanted as an emergency measure. | 我被植入这程式 以便发生状况时能加以补救 |
[1:01:53] | I’m sorry to tell you this, but you’ve suffered a schizoid embolism. | 我不得不告诉你 魁德先生 你在手术中出现精神分裂栓 |
[1:01:56] | We can’t snap you out of your fantasy… | 我们无法让你从幻想中醒来… |
[1:01:59] | and I’ve been sent in to try to talk you down. | 于是我被派来 看是否能劝你回到现实 |
[1:02:02] | How much is Cohaagen paying you for this? | 科海根付你多少钱来干这种事? |
[1:02:05] | Think about it. Your dream started in the middle of the implant procedure. | 你想想看 你的梦是在 植入的过程中开始的 |
[1:02:10] | Everything after that–the chases, the trip to Mars… | 那以后发生的一切 包括追杀 到达火星… |
[1:02:12] | the suite at the Hilton–are elements of your Rekall Holiday and Ego Trip. | 住宿于希尔顿饭店 全是瑞可提供的旅行情节 |
[1:02:17] | You paid to be a secret agent. | 你付钱来扮演秘密情报员 |
[1:02:19] | Bullshit. It’s coincidence. | 狗屁 这不过是巧合罢了 |
[1:02:22] | And what about the girl? | 那么那个女孩呢? |
[1:02:24] | Brunette, athletic, sleazy and demure? | 褐发 运动员体型… 既放荡又端庄? |
[1:02:27] | Just as you specified. Is that coincidence? | 完全符合你所指定的特征 这也是巧合吗? |
[1:02:30] | She’s real. I dreamt about her before I even went to Rekall. | 她是真的存在的 我在去瑞可之前就梦见过她了 |
[1:02:34] | Mr. Quaid. | 魁德先生… |
[1:02:36] | Can you hear yourself? She’s real because you dreamed her? | 你知道你这逻辑有多荒唐吗? 你梦见过她 所以她是真的? |
[1:02:40] | -That’s right. -Maybe this will convince you. | -没错 -或许这将能使你信服… |
[1:02:43] | Would you mind opening the door? | 你能把门打开吗? |
[1:02:47] | -You open it. -No need to be rude. | -你去开 -没有必要动粗 |
[1:02:50] | I’ll do it. | 我来开好了 |
[1:02:58] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的? |
[1:03:02] | Come in, Mrs. Quaid. | 进来吧 魁德太太 |
[1:03:08] | -I suppose you’re not here either. -I’m here… | -我猜你此时也不是真的在此了 -我在这里… |
[1:03:11] | at Rekall. | 在瑞可公司 |
[1:03:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:03:20] | Right. That’s why you tried to kill me. | 是啊 所以你才会想杀我 |
[1:03:23] | No. I’d never do anything to hurt you. | 不 我绝不会做任何 伤害你的事 |
[1:03:27] | I want you to come back to me. | 我要你回到我的身边 |
[1:03:32] | -Bullshit. -What’s bullshit, Mr. Quaid? | -狗屁 -什么才是狗屁 魁德先生? |
[1:03:35] | That you’re having a paranoid episode triggered by acute neurochemical trauma? | 是你的脑受到精神化学损伤 而引发一连串偏执的幻想…? |
[1:03:40] | Or that you’re really an invincible secret agent from Mars… | 还是你真的是一个 来自火星的卧底秘密情报员… |
[1:03:44] | who’s the victim of an interplanetary conspiracy to make him think… | 受到一项星际阴谋的迫害 让你自以为是个… |
[1:03:48] | he’s a lowly construction worker? | 卑微的建筑工人? |
[1:03:57] | Stop punishing yourself, Doug. | 别再折磨你自己了 道格 |
[1:04:00] | You’re a fine, upstanding man. You have a beautiful wife who loves you. | 你是个正直的好人 你有个深爱着你的美丽妻子 |
[1:04:04] | Your whole life is ahead of you. | 你还有许多美好的日子要过 |
[1:04:08] | But you’ve got to want to return to reality. | 但你得先愿意回到 现实的世界 |
[1:04:13] | Let’s assume I do. Then what? | 就算我愿意好了… 我又该怎么做? |
[1:04:18] | -Swallow this. -What is it? | -把这个吞下去 -这是什么? |
[1:04:21] | It’s a symbol of your desire to return to reality. | 它是一个象征 表示愿意回到现实 |
[1:04:25] | Inside your dream, you’ll fall asleep. | 在你的梦里 你将睡着 |
[1:04:32] | All right, let’s say you’re telling the truth and this is all a dream. | 好吧 假设全是事实 这一切全是梦 |
[1:04:36] | Then I could pull this trigger and it won’t matter. | 那我大可扣下板机… 反正也不要紧 |
[1:04:39] | -Doug, don’t. -It won’t make a difference to me. | -道格 别这么做 -这对我不会有什么差别 |
[1:04:42] | But the consequences to you would be devastating. In your mind I’ll be dead. | 但对你却会有毁灭性的结果 在你的脑海里 我将丧命 |
[1:04:46] | With no one to guide you out, you’ll be stuck in permanent psychosis. | 在无人引导你走出的情况下 你将陷入永久的精神错乱 |
[1:04:50] | Doug, let Dr. Edgemar help you. | 道格 让艾吉马大夫帮助你 |
[1:04:52] | The walls of reality will come crashing down. | 现实世界的墙将整个崩塌 |
[1:04:55] | One minute you’ll be the savior of the rebel cause, and right after that… | 一分钟前 你还是拯救 叛军的大英雄 但接下来… |
[1:04:58] | you’ll be Cohaagen’s bosom buddy. | 你又将是科海根的心腹爪牙 |
[1:05:01] | You’ll even have fantasies about alien civilizations, as you requested… | 你甚至将如你当初所要求的 幻想在太空发现外星文明… |
[1:05:05] | but in the end, back on earth you’ll be lobotomized! | 但在你终于回到现实世界后 你将被切除前脑叶! |
[1:05:10] | So get a grip on yourself, Doug, and put down that gun! | 所以还是理智点 道格 把枪放下! |
[1:05:19] | Good. Now take the pill and put it in your mouth. | 很好 现在把那粒胶囊放进嘴里 |
[1:05:27] | Swallow it! | 吞下去! |
[1:05:32] | Go ahead, sweetheart. | 吞下去!亲爱的 |
[1:05:57] | Now you’ve done it. Now you’ve done it! | 看看你干了什么好事 看你干了什么好事! |
[1:06:21] | That’s for making me come to Mars. | 这是回敬你害我跑来火星 |
[1:06:25] | You know how much I hate this fucking planet! | 你知道我有多痛恨这个烂星球! |
[1:06:31] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 |
[1:06:38] | -I got him. -Bring him down in the service elevator. | -我抓住他了 -用服务电梯将他送下来 |
[1:06:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:07:59] | Fuck you! | 操你的! |
[1:08:11] | Doug. | 道格 |
[1:08:14] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[1:08:16] | you wouldn’t hurt me, would you, sweetheart? | 你不会伤害我 对不对?亲爱的? |
[1:08:20] | Sweetheart, be reasonable. | 亲爱的…理智点 |
[1:08:24] | After all, we’re married. | 毕竟…咱们是夫妻啊 |
[1:08:31] | Consider that a divorce. | 现在离婚了 |
[1:08:35] | That was your wife? | 她就是你的老婆? |
[1:08:41] | What a bitch. | 好一个贱人 |
[1:08:51] | Hey, get out of the way! | 闪一边去! |
[1:08:55] | I thought you didn’t like me. | 我还以为你不喜欢我 |
[1:08:58] | If Cohaagen wants you dead, you might be okay. | 如果科海根要杀你 你就应该没问题 |
[1:09:01] | -Got it. -So you’ve come back to apologize. | -找到了 -那么你是回来向我道歉了 |
[1:09:04] | Kuato wants to see you. | 寡头要见你 |
[1:09:08] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:09:38] | -Now what? -Jump! | -现在怎么办? -跳! |
[1:10:09] | No! Don’t do it! You’ll crack the fucking dome! | 不!别开枪! 你会把圆顶打破的! |
[1:10:17] | What are you trying to do, kill us? The dome will crack! | 你这么做 咱们会没命的? 圆顶会破裂的! |
[1:10:32] | Move! | 走开! |
[1:10:35] | Taxi! | 计程车! |
[1:10:38] | Melina! Melina! | 梅琳娜!梅琳娜! |
[1:10:43] | -Need a ride? -Last Resort. | -要坐车吗? -快 到终极乐园 |
[1:10:45] | You guys are going in circles. | 你们这些人尽在兜圈子 |
[1:10:51] | Jesus! | 我的天! |
[1:10:52] | Come on! You drive! | 快点!你开车! |
[1:10:55] | You guys are in trouble? | 你们是惹上了什么麻烦? |
[1:10:56] | Go! Go! | 开车!开车! |
[1:11:08] | -What are you trying to do to me? -Shut up and drive! | -你是想害死我? -闭嘴!开你的车就行了! |
[1:11:11] | Hey, I got five kids to feed! | 我还有五个孩子要养啊! |
[1:11:48] | Shit! | 他妈的! |
[1:11:49] | No brakes! | 糟了!刹车失灵了! |
[1:11:51] | You idiot! | 你白痴啊! |
[1:11:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
[1:12:09] | Christ! Now they’re after me! | 我的天!现在他们也要杀我了! |
[1:12:13] | Give me that! | 闪一边去!枪给我! |
[1:12:15] | Get out of the way! | 滚一边去! |
[1:12:23] | Tony! | 东尼! |
[1:12:28] | Get out of the way! Come on! | 别挡路! 快来! |
[1:12:31] | Come on! Come on! | 快!快! |
[1:12:37] | Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢你 东尼 |
[1:13:03] | You wanna have some fun? | 你要…乐一下吗? |
[1:13:05] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[1:13:07] | What are you talking about? I don’t know. | 你在说什么啊? 我不知道 |
[1:13:18] | Maybe you know. | 或许你知道 |
[1:13:26] | Kill them all! | 把他们都宰了! |
[1:13:42] | Thumbelina! | 桑卜琳娜 |
[1:14:08] | Richter! | 瑞克特! |
[1:14:10] | -A call from Cohaagen! -Richter here. | -科海根打电话找你! -我是瑞克特 |
[1:14:13] | -We’ve got them pinned down. -Stop fighting and pull out. | -我们压制住他们了 -停止战斗 将人员撤出 |
[1:14:16] | But they’ve got Quaid. They’re protecting him. | 但他们藏匿魁德 还保护他 |
[1:14:20] | Perfect. Get out of Sector G now. | 好极了 立刻撤出G区 |
[1:14:23] | Don’t think. | 别想 |
[1:14:24] | -Do it! -Yes, sir. | -照办就是了! -是 长官 |
[1:14:27] | Pull ’em out. | 将人员撤回 |
[1:14:29] | Everybody, pull out! | 所有人员撤退! |
[1:14:31] | Move! | 快! |
[1:14:42] | -Cohaagen’s sealing off the area! -Come on, Benny! | -科海根要将这一区封死! -快来 班尼! |
[1:15:46] | The first settlers are buried here. | 第一代的移民埋骨于此 |
[1:15:48] | They worked themselves to death, but Cohaagen ended up with all the money. | 他们苦干到死 但财富却全落到科海根手里 |
[1:15:52] | He built cheap domes and watched the kids turn into freaks. | 他替他们建廉价的圆顶 让他们的后代变成畸形人 |
[1:15:55] | I saw them. | 我见过他们了 |
[1:15:57] | And if you want to breathe, you have to buy his air. | 如果你想呼吸 还得跟他买空气 |
[1:15:59] | Maybe you can change all that. | 或许你能改变这一切 |
[1:16:01] | Hey, I think my grandpa might be here. | 我想我的爷爷 可能也埋在这里 |
[1:16:05] | So what can I do? | 我能做什么? |
[1:16:07] | Kuato’s gonna make you remember some things you knew when you were Hauser. | 寡头将让你想起 当你还是豪瑟时所知道的事 |
[1:16:10] | -Like what? -All sorts of things. | -比方说什么? -各种的事 |
[1:16:13] | -Maybe you’ll remember you loved me. -I don’t need Kuato for that. | -或许你会想起你曾爱过我 -这倒不需要寡头的帮忙 |
[1:16:17] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的? |
[1:16:29] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:16:30] | Come on, Melina. | 来吧 梅琳娜 |
[1:16:33] | Kuato’s waiting. | 寡头在等了 |
[1:16:35] | I didn’t find Grandpa, but– | 我没找到我爷爷… |
[1:16:38] | Oh, shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[1:16:40] | -Who’s this? -He helped us get away. | -这家伙是谁? -是他帮助我们逃走的 |
[1:16:43] | Hey, don’t worry about me, man. I’m on your side. | 你们无需担心我 兄弟 我是站在你们这边的 |
[1:16:58] | You’re a mutant, huh? | 原来你是个变种人 是吧? |
[1:17:00] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[1:17:17] | -Have you tried ramming down the door? -You wait here. Follow me. | -你有试过将门炸开吗? -你在这里等跟我来 |
[1:17:20] | It won’t do any good. | 这么做也是没用的 |
[1:17:22] | -Cohaagen depressurized the tunnels. -Then drill through to Section M. | -科海根已经将通道减压 -那就打通往M区的路 |
[1:17:26] | We can’t. We’re running out of air. | 我们办不到 空气已快耗尽了 |
[1:17:29] | We need help. | 我们需要援助 |
[1:17:31] | Sit tight. Melina just got here with Quaid. | 好 再忍耐一下 梅琳娜刚刚带着魁德到达此地 |
[1:17:35] | I hope he was worth it. | 我希望他值得我们如此牺牲 |
[1:17:37] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:17:41] | -I’m glad you made it. -You don’t look glad. | -很高兴你们能及时赶来 -你看来不怎么高兴 |
[1:17:43] | Cohaagen sealed up Venusville. He shut off the air. | 科海根封了维纳斯城 还停止供应空气 |
[1:17:46] | You must know something pretty important, Quaid. | 你一定知道重要的秘密 魁德 |
[1:17:48] | He wants you. | 他要你 |
[1:17:50] | If we don’t hand you over, everybody in this sector will be dead by morning. | 如果我们不把你交出去 明早这一区的人都将没命 |
[1:17:54] | Then we don’t have much choice. | 那么咱们也没什么选择了 |
[1:17:56] | We can’t turn him in. | 我们不能把他交出去 |
[1:17:59] | That’s up to Kuato. Come with me, Quaid. | 这得让寡头来决 跟我来吧!魁德 |
[1:18:15] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[1:18:17] | -Where’s Kuato? -On his way. | -寡头在哪? -在赶来此地的途中 |
[1:18:20] | You heard the rumors about the Pyramid Mine? | 你听过关于 金字塔矿场的传闻吧? |
[1:18:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:18:25] | Cohaagen found something weird inside and it’s got him scared shitless. | 科海根在那里发现了东西 让他吓得要命 |
[1:18:28] | What? Aliens? | 什么东西?外星人? |
[1:18:32] | -You tell me. -I don’t know. | -你说呢 -我不知道 |
[1:18:35] | Yes, you do. That’s why we brought you here. | 是的 你知道 所以才把你弄来这里 |
[1:18:38] | Cohaagen’s big secret is buried in that black hole… | 科海根的大秘密 埋在你的脑里… |
[1:18:40] | you call a brain. | 你称为记忆 |
[1:18:45] | And Kuato’s gonna dig it out. | 寡头将要把它掘出来 |
[1:18:47] | -You’re Kuato, right? -Wrong. | -你就是寡头 对吧? -错了 |
[1:18:51] | Kuato’s a mutant, so don’t get upset when you see him. | 寡头是个变种人 当你见到他时可别大惊小怪 |
[1:19:33] | What do you want, Mr. Quaid? | 你想要什么 魁德先生? |
[1:19:36] | Same as you: to remember. | 和你要的一样:恢复记忆 |
[1:19:38] | But why? | 但 又是为了什么? |
[1:19:41] | -To be myself again. -You are what you do. | -为了能再成为我自己 -你的所做所为决定你是什么人 |
[1:19:48] | A man is defined by his actions… | 一个人的价值 端视他的所做所为… |
[1:19:51] | not his memory. | 而不是他的记忆 |
[1:19:54] | Please… | 来… |
[1:19:56] | take my hands. | 请握住我的双手 |
[1:20:03] | Now open your mind to me. | 现在 对我敞开你的心灵 |
[1:20:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:20:11] | Open your mind. | 敞开你的心灵… |
[1:20:16] | Open your mind. | 敞开你的心灵… |
[1:20:20] | Open your mind. | 敞开你的心灵… |
[1:20:26] | Open your mind. | 敞开你的心灵… |
[1:20:31] | Open your mind. | 敞开你的心灵… |
[1:21:05] | We should blow the thing up before the rebels turn it on. | 我们得在叛军启动它之前 毁掉它 |
[1:21:08] | I say we throw the switch and see what happens. | 我认为咱们可试着将它启动 看看会有何结果 |
[1:21:11] | -Don’t be an idiot. -We can’t risk it. | -别傻了! -我们不能冒这种险 |
[1:21:13] | The chain reaction could spread to all the terbinium in the planet. | 引发的连锁反应 可能会毁掉这星球上的T矿 |
[1:21:16] | That means a meltdown, a meltdown on a planetary scale. | 也就是熔毁 整个星球都可能会熔毁 |
[1:21:19] | Don’t you think whoever built this thing thought of that? | 你想造这玩意的人 没想到这点? |
[1:21:22] | Who knows what the hell they thought? They weren’t human. | 谁晓得它们是怎么想的? 它们又不是人类 |
[1:21:25] | Maybe it’s a trap. Maybe they want a meltdown. | 或许这是个陷井 或许它们就是要让这星球熔毁 |
[1:21:28] | We don’t even know if this piece of junk will work. | 我们甚至不知道 道这是否还能用 |
[1:21:30] | What is it? A million? Half a million? | 它的历史有多久? 一百万年?五十万年? |
[1:21:33] | -About half a million. -Half a million years old. | -五十万年 -约有五十万年之久 |
[1:21:36] | Let’s make sure Kuato– | 我们只需不让寡头… |
[1:22:07] | Wake up! Wake up! Come on, wake up! | 醒醒!醒醒! 快点 醒醒! |
[1:22:12] | They found us! Shit! Let’s go! | 他们找到我们了!该死! 我们走吧! |
[1:22:16] | Wake up! Snap out of it! Come on! | 快醒醒!清醒过来! 快! |
[1:22:23] | They found us! | 他们杀进来了! |
[1:22:25] | -Everybody out! -Melina! | -大伙儿撤退! -梅琳娜! |
[1:22:27] | Get moving! Get out! | 快走!走啊! |
[1:22:40] | Everybody out! Get out! | 大伙儿撤退!走啊! |
[1:22:48] | Get to the air lock! Follow me! | 到气闸去!跟我来! |
[1:22:52] | Benny, come on! | 班尼 快来啊! |
[1:22:58] | -Benny! -I’m coming! | 班尼! 我来了! |
[1:23:20] | Put these spacesuits on! We’re going outside! | 穿上太空衣! 我们到外面去! |
[1:23:26] | Benny, hurry. | 班尼 快点 |
[1:23:35] | Congratulations, Quaid. | 恭喜你 魁德… |
[1:23:38] | You led us right to him. | 你终于带领我们找到了他 |
[1:23:40] | How can you do this? You’re a mutant. | 你怎能这么做? 你也是个变种人 |
[1:23:43] | I got four kids to feed. | 我还有四个孩子要养 |
[1:23:46] | So what happened to number five? | 第五个到哪里去了? |
[1:23:50] | Shit, man. You got me. | 妈的 你终于抓到我的破绽了 |
[1:23:53] | I ain’t even married. | 我根本就还没结婚 |
[1:23:55] | Now put your fucking hands in the air! | 现在把手举起来! |
[1:24:03] | Quaid. | 魁德… |
[1:24:06] | Quaid. | 魁德… |
[1:24:10] | Forget it, man. His fortunetelling days are over. | 别白费力气了 兄弟 他的算命生涯已经结束了 |
[1:24:16] | Start the reactor. | 启动…那个反应炉 |
[1:24:19] | Free Mars. | 解放火星… |
[1:24:26] | Mr. Cohaagen would like to talk to you. | 科海根先生想跟你谈谈 |
[1:24:36] | So this is the great man. | 原来这就是那位伟人 |
[1:24:44] | No wonder he kept out of sight. | 难怪他总能躲过我们的耳目 |
[1:24:48] | Well, my boy… | 我的好兄弟… |
[1:24:53] | you’re a hero. | 你是个英雄! |
[1:24:55] | Fuck you. | 操你的 |
[1:24:58] | Don’t be modest. Kuato is dead. | 不必谦虚 如今寡头已经死了 |
[1:25:00] | The resistance is completely wiped out, and you were the key to the whole thing.He’s lying. | 叛军全部被消灭 而你则是归大的功臣 他在骗人 |
[1:25:05] | You two-faced bastard. | 你这该死的两面人 |
[1:25:09] | You can’t blame him, angel. He’s innocent. | 别怪他 安其儿 他的确是无辜的 |
[1:25:14] | You see, Quaid, none of my people could get close to Kuato. | 是这样的 魁德… 我的手下没有一个能接近寡头 |
[1:25:19] | Fucking mutants could always sniff us out. | 该死的变种人 总是能闻出我们的气味 |
[1:25:22] | So Hauser and I sat down and invented you, the perfect mole. | 于是豪瑟和我经过一番思考后 将你创造出来 |
[1:25:26] | You know you’re lying. Hauser turned against you. | 你根本就是张眼说瞎话 豪瑟已经背叛了你 |
[1:25:33] | That’s what we wanted you to think. | 我们就是要让你这么想的 |
[1:25:36] | The fact is, Hauser volunteered to become Doug Quaid. | 事实是 豪瑟自愿 来扮演道格.魁德 |
[1:25:40] | It was the only way to fool the psychics. | 唯有这方法 才能骗过那些通灵人 |
[1:25:43] | Get your story straight. | 别说笑了 |
[1:25:44] | This idiot has been trying to kill me ever since I went to Rekall. | 自从我去过瑞可公司后 你的白痴手下一直在追杀我 |
[1:25:48] | You don’t kill somebody you’re trying to plant. | 你怎么可能要杀 你派去卧底的人 |
[1:25:51] | He wasn’t in on it. You set him off by going to Rekall. | 这是计划中的缺失 是你去了瑞可而坏了事 |
[1:25:54] | -So why am I still alive? -We gave you lots of help. | -那么为何我还活着? -我们一路上提供你支援 |
[1:25:58] | -Benny here. -My pleasure, man. | -比方说班尼 -这是我的荣幸 |
[1:26:00] | The guy with the suitcase, the mask, the money… | 拿手提箱给你的人 面具 钱… |
[1:26:03] | the message from Hauser, all of that was set up by us. | 以及豪瑟所留的话… 一切全是我们所安排的 |
[1:26:07] | Sorry. Too perfect. | 抱歉这说法太完美了 |
[1:26:10] | Perfect, my ass! | 完美个屁! |
[1:26:11] | You pop your memory cap before we can activate you. | 在没来得及派你上场前 就开启了你的记忆 |
[1:26:14] | Richter goes hog-wild, screwing up everything I spent a year planning. | 让瑞克特到处追杀你 而破坏我花了一年准备的计划 |
[1:26:19] | Frankly, I’m amazed it worked. | 老实说 我很意外计划能成功 |
[1:26:22] | Well, Cohaagen… | 科海根… |
[1:26:23] | I have to hand it to you. It’s the best mind-fuck yet. | 我真是服了你 这是我所听过归精彩的故事 |
[1:26:28] | Well, don’t take my word for it. | 不…先别这么快就下结论 |
[1:26:33] | -Someone you trust wants to talk to you. -Who is it this time? | -某个你信任的人要跟你说话 -这一回又是谁? |
[1:26:36] | My mother? | 我母亲? |
[1:26:40] | Howdy, Quaid. | 你好 魁德 |
[1:26:41] | If you’re listening to this, it means that Kuato is dead… | 如果你听见这段话 就表示寡头己死… |
[1:26:46] | and you have led us to him. | 而你也带领我们找到了他 |
[1:26:48] | I knew you wouldn’t let me down. | 我就知道你不会让我失望 |
[1:26:50] | Sorry for the shit I’ve put you through, but hey… | 抱歉让你吃了这么苦头… |
[1:26:53] | what are friends for? | 但朋友本来就该 互相帮忙的? |
[1:26:55] | I would like to wish you happiness and long life, old buddy… | 我很想祝你永远快乐 长命百岁… |
[1:26:58] | but unfortunately, this is not gonna happen. | 但不幸的是 老朋友 这是不可能的 |
[1:27:01] | You see, it’s my body you’ve got there and I want it back. | 要知道 你占用的身体是我的 我现在得要回来 |
[1:27:06] | Sorry to be an Indian giver, but I was here first. | 抱歉 有借就有还 那身体本来就是我的 |
[1:27:10] | So adios, amigo. | 那么 永别了 朋友 |
[1:27:12] | And thanks for not getting yourself killed. | 谢谢你没让自己送命 |
[1:27:15] | Hey, maybe we’ll meet in our dreams. | 或许咱们还会在梦里见面呢 |
[1:27:22] | You never know. | 谁晓得会怎样 |
[1:27:28] | You bastards! | 你们这些混蛋! |
[1:27:49] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[1:28:06] | -Ready? -Auto. | -准备好了? -全检查过了 |
[1:28:08] | -Check. -Ready to go, sir. | -检查完成 -全准备好了 长官 |
[1:28:13] | Relax, Quaid. | 放轻松点 魁德 |
[1:28:16] | -You’ll like being Hauser. -The guy’s a fucking asshole. | -你会喜欢当豪瑟的 -那家伙是个该死的混蛋 |
[1:28:20] | That’s not true. He’s one of my best friends. | 这不是真的 他是我归要好的朋友之一 |
[1:28:22] | Besides, he’s got a big house and a Mercedes. | 更何况 他有一栋 大房子和一辆宾士汽车 |
[1:28:25] | And you like Melina, right? You’ll get to fuck her every night. | 你喜欢梅琳娜 对吧? 你今后每晚都可以干她 |
[1:28:29] | That’s right. She’s going to be Hauser’s babe. | 是的… 她将成为豪瑟的心肝宝贝 |
[1:28:33] | I’ll bust his balls. | 我会打烂他的卵蛋 |
[1:28:37] | Uh-uh, princess. | 不 公主… |
[1:28:39] | We’re having you fixed. | 我们要将你改变一下 |
[1:28:42] | You’re going to be respectful, compliant… | 你将学会尊敬 顺从… |
[1:28:45] | and appreciative, the way a woman should be. | 晓得该感激 这些都是女人该具有的美德 |
[1:28:53] | Mr. Cohaagen, telephone. | 科海根先生 你的电话 |
[1:28:57] | Yes? What is it? | 是的?什么事? |
[1:28:59] | The oxygen level is bottoming out in Sector G. | 长官 G区的氧气 已降到归低点 |
[1:29:02] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你要我接下来怎么做? |
[1:29:05] | -Don’t do anything. -But they won’t last an hour, sir. | -什么也别做 -但他们支持不到一个钟头了 长官 |
[1:29:09] | Fuck ’em. | 管他们去死! |
[1:29:10] | It’ll be a good lesson to the others. | 可以让别区的人作为 警戒 |
[1:29:12] | You got what you want. Give these people air. | 你已达到你的目的 给这些人空气吧 |
[1:29:15] | My friend, in five minutes you won’t give a shit about the people. | 我的朋友 再过五分钟 你就不会关心他们的死活了 |
[1:29:19] | Fire it up, Doc. | 开始吧 大夫 |
[1:29:21] | Excuse me, Doctor. | 对不起 大夫 |
[1:29:22] | -Is he gonna remember any of this? -Not a thing. | -他将会记得这一切吗? -完全不会 |
[1:29:26] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[1:29:37] | Quaid, I’m having a party tonight. | 对了 魁德 我今晚要举行派对 |
[1:29:39] | Why don’t you and Melina drop by. Remind him, Doc. | 你可以带梅琳娜来 提醒他一下 大夫 |
[1:29:42] | -Sure. -See you at the party. | -我会的 -派对上见了 |
[1:29:59] | Keep still. Fighting just makes it hurt. | 别挣扎 你越反抗只会越痛苦 |
[1:30:14] | If you don’t keep still, you’ll end up psychotic. | 如果你不安静 会精神错乱的 |
[1:30:21] | Hey, don’t! | 不! |
[1:30:29] | Melina, hold on! | 梅琳娜 支持住! |
[1:30:54] | Are you all right? Are you still you? | 你还好吧? 你仍是原来的你吗? |
[1:30:57] | I’m not sure, dear. What do you think? | 我不怎么确定 亲爱的 你想呢? |
[1:31:04] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们快离开这里吧 |
[1:31:33] | You have to make a decision, sir. | 你得做个决定才行 长官 |
[1:31:45] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:31:48] | It’s about goddamn time. | 也该是时候了 |
[1:32:42] | -Where are you going? -To the reactor. | -你要上哪去? -去找那反应炉 |
[1:32:45] | -What reactor? -The one in the mines. Come on! | -什么反应炉? -在矿坑里的那个 快点! |
[1:32:49] | People are dying, Quaid! Stop! We’ve got to get air! | 那些人都快死了啊 魁德! 快停!我们得给他们空气! |
[1:32:53] | The reactor makes air. That’s Cohaagen’s secret. Let’s go. | 那反应炉能制造空气 这是科海根的秘密我们走 |
[1:32:56] | Where’s this reactor come from? | 这个反应炉又是从哪来的? |
[1:32:58] | -Aliens built it. -Aliens? | -外星人造的 -外星人? |
[1:33:00] | -Are you sure about this? -It’s just up ahead. | -你确定它有用吗? -它就在前面 |
[1:33:06] | What the hell– | 被封住了… |
[1:33:32] | Quaid! | 魁德!魁德! |
[1:33:33] | Hey, Quaid, you remember me? | 嘿!魁德 你还记得我吧? |
[1:33:36] | Benny! Benny’s the name! | 是班尼!班尼就是我的名字! |
[1:33:52] | Oh, that’s good! | 这个厉害! |
[1:34:00] | I’m gonna drill you, sucker! | 我要把你们开膛破肚! |
[1:34:02] | I’m gonna grind you up! | 我要把你们绞成肉泥! |
[1:34:11] | I’m coming! | 我来了! |
[1:34:13] | I’m coming for you, baby! | 我来找你了 宝贝! |
[1:34:30] | What the fuck is this? | 这是他妈的怎么回事? |
[1:34:39] | Damn this piece of Martian junk! | 这个该死的火星废物! |
[1:34:44] | Hey, Quaid, I’m gonna squash you! | 嘿 魁德 我要把你压扁! |
[1:34:47] | Benny, here! | 班尼 尝尝这个吧! |
[1:34:52] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈的在哪里? |
[1:35:00] | Screw you! | 我钻死你! |
[1:35:08] | Quaid, get over here! | 魁德 快到这边来! |
[1:35:10] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[1:35:12] | There’s an opening. | 这边打通了一个缺口 |
[1:35:14] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:35:44] | This whole thing is one big reactor made out of terbinium. | 这整个东西 就是个 以T矿制成的反应炉 |
[1:35:48] | 科海根知道它可以制造氧气 但那混蛋却不肯启动它 当然了 | |
[1:35:52] | Of course not. | 如果火星有了大气层 他就无法再统治了 |
[1:35:56] | See down there? | 看到那下面没? |
[1:35:59] | It’s a glacier. | 那是一条冰河 |
[1:36:02] | The whole core of Mars is ice. | 整个火星的核心都是冰 |
[1:36:05] | The reactor melts it… | 反应炉把冰融化… |
[1:36:07] | and it releases the oxygen. | 就会释放出氧气来 |
[1:36:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:36:12] | -Enough for everyone to breathe? -Sure. | -足够让所有的人呼吸? -当然 |
[1:36:15] | Enough for the whole planet.If we turn it on in time. | 足以供给整个星球使用 如果咱们能及时将它启动的话 |
[1:36:26] | Come on. Come on! | 上!快! |
[1:36:46] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[1:37:18] | Now! | 开枪! |
[1:37:50] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:37:59] | Go! | 快退开! |
[1:38:02] | He’s got a hologram! | 他身上有全息图装置! |
[1:38:26] | You think this is the real Quaid? It is. | 你们认为这是真的魁德吗? 是真的 |
[1:39:49] | You’re coming with me! | 我要死也得带你一起死! |
[1:40:04] | See you at the party, Richter. | 派对上见了 瑞克特 |
[1:40:45] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰那东西! |
[1:40:47] | Get away! Get back! | 到一边去!退后! |
[1:40:49] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么? |
[1:40:50] | -Turn it on. -Impossible! | -将它启动啊 -这是不可能的! |
[1:40:52] | Once the reaction starts, it’ll spread to all the terbinium in the planet. | 一旦连锁反应产生 这星球上的T矿会全毁 |
[1:40:57] | Mars will go into global meltdown. | 整个火星也将熔毁 |
[1:40:59] | That’s why the aliens never turned it on. | 所以外星人 才从未使用过它 |
[1:41:01] | And you expect me to believe you? | 你以为我会相信你吗? |
[1:41:04] | Who gives a shit what you believe? In 30 seconds you’ll be dead. | 谁在乎你相不相信? 再过30秒你就没命了 |
[1:41:08] | Then I’ll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes. | 然后我将炸了这个地方 回家去吃麦片 |
[1:41:14] | I didn’t want it to end this way. | 我本来也不希望见到 这种结局 |
[1:41:17] | I wanted Hauser back. But no. | 我要豪瑟回来 但事与愿违… |
[1:41:19] | You had to be Quaid! | 你偏要当魁德! |
[1:41:21] | -I am Quaid. -You’re nothing! | -我本来就是魁德 -你什么也不是! |
[1:41:25] | You’re nobody! You’re a stupid dream. | 你什么人也不是! 只是一场愚笨的梦 |
[1:41:28] | Well, all dreams come to an end. | 所有的梦都是会结束的 |
[1:42:46] | Melina, hold on!Don’t do it! | 梅琳娜 别松手!不!别这么做! |
[1:42:50] | We’ll all die! | 我们全都会死! |
[1:42:52] | Everybody will die! | 所有的人通通会死! |
[1:43:58] | Quaid! | 魁德! |
[1:49:15] | I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream. | 我真不敢相信 这就像一场梦 |
[1:49:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:49:21] | I just had a terrible thought. What if this is a dream? | 我刚刚想到一个可怕的念头 如果这一切真的是一场梦呢? |
[1:49:26] | Well, then kiss me quick before you wake up. | 那就趁梦醒前 赶快吻我吧 |