Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Tower Heist(高楼大劫案)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月16日 By jubentaici_movie_user Tower Heist(高楼大劫案)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:高楼大劫案
英文名称:Tower Heist
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:24] Good morning, New York. 早安 纽约
[01:25] Today we are talking about cheese until the sun comes up. 太阳出来前 我们来谈谈奶酪
[01:29] Specifically, bouchon cheese. 特别是 法国里昂奶酪
[01:31] I like to pair this with a nice ’77 sauvignon blanc. 我喜欢用77年的白苏维浓红酒来配它
[01:35] It’s perfect for an intimate meal or for a large gathering. 无论是亲密用餐 还是大型宴会 都非常完美
[01:52] You will never go wrong with semi-soft cheeses. 半软的奶酪 肯定错不了
[01:54] Let us go to Scott in Crown Heights. 下面我们接入高冠区的斯科特
[01:56] He has been wondering about Brie. 他一直对布里干酪有些疑问
[01:57] NASDAQ dropped its noisy effort 经过几番努力 纳斯达克终于放弃了
[01:59] to take over the New York Stock Exchange. 对纽约证交所的合并
[02:01] It slunk away saying it became clear 这次并购的流产说明了
[02:03] regulators wouldn’t approve a merger 监管者是不会通过
[02:05] of the US’s two dominant stock exchanges. 美国最大的两家股票交易市场合并的
[02:09] I think we have Barbara in the Bronx. 来自布朗克斯的芭芭拉正在线上
[02:11] She’s got a question about cheddar. 关于切达干奶酪 她有些问题
[02:14] Go ahead, Barbara. 请讲 芭芭拉
[02:17] You can have my rook, but I will take 你可以吃掉我的车 但我会吃掉
[02:20] that. 这个
[02:22] Boom. 嘣
[02:24] It seems investors may be in for an equally wild ride. 投资者看来会陷入同样的动荡当中
[02:30] Get that bike around back Come on, empty the truck. 把自行车放到后面去 快点 把车上的东西搬下来
[02:37] – Hey, it’s the man in the suit. – Hey. -嘿 制服男 -嘿
[02:39] What are you doing walking on my side of the street? 你走街道这边干嘛?
[02:40] Very funny. 真搞笑
[02:42] Punk-ass bitches walk on the other side of the street. 傻瓜要走街对面
[02:43] Same jokes as yesterday. 没啥新意
[02:44] Walk by me again and I’m going to whoop your ass. 再路过这边 有你好看的
[03:24] Good morning, Mr. Shaw. You are looking lean and mean today. 早上好 肖先生 你今天真是雄姿英发
[03:28] This is why I love you, Lester. 莱斯特 你总是那么讨人喜欢
[03:30] You’re the best liar in New York. 你是全纽约最好的骗子
[03:31] – Morning, Mr. Shaw. – Hiya. -早上好 肖先生 -你好
[03:33] Everything is set for your dinner party 你的晚宴都备妥了
[03:34] I’m sending up some bouchon paired with a ’77 sauvignon blanc. 里昂奶酪配77年的白苏维浓红酒
[03:37] Very nice. 非常好
[03:39] If you don’t mind my saying, are you sure you want. 顺便问一下 你确定要
[03:40] Secretary Lowe and Janet Ramsey at the party together? 同时邀请洛秘书和珍妮特·拉其姆?
[03:42] They were mentioned again on Page Six. 第六页上又提到了他们
[03:44] Jesus! I totally forgot they were screwing. 哦! 我完全忘记他们搞僵了
[03:47] – Yeah. – Nice save, Josh. -是啊 -提醒得好 乔希
[03:49] What the hell would I do without you? 没有你 我可咋办啊?
[03:50] You would have to read the Post yourself. 你就要自己念帖子了
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1763个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:273个,六级词汇:132个,GRE词汇:147个,托福词汇:197个,考研词汇:319个,专四词汇:235个,专八词汇:43个,
所有生词标注共:573个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:52] No, I’m serious. 不 我是认真的
[03:54] I am kicking the tires on a couple deals. 我正在谈几笔生意
[03:55] I might buy a hotel in Saint Bart’s. 我可能会在圣·巴特买一个酒店
[03:57] I’m looking for a GM. 我正在物色总经理
[03:58] I’m going to try and steal you away. 我要把你挖过来
[04:00] If I could bring Lester, we might have a deal. 如果能带上莱斯特的话 成交
[04:02] Okay, deal. 好吧 成交
[04:04] All right. Have a good one. 好 祝愉快
[04:06] Josh, one more thing. 乔希 还有件事
[04:08] What is that, sir? 什么事 先生?
[04:09] Checkmate. 将军
[04:16] You got a security report for me? 要报告安全状况?
[04:18] Not much, Mr. K. 没什么 K大
[04:19] A car alarm, two homeless and a really loud dog. 只有汽车报警 两个流浪汉 一条大叫的狗
[04:21] – Good morning, Josh. – Hey, Rose. -早上好 乔希 -嘿 罗斯
[04:23] How was your weekend? 周末如何?
[04:24] Good. I was here. We steam-cleaned the garage, 很好 在这过的 用蒸汽清洗了车库
[04:26] had some killer take-out from Punjab Palace. 吃了一些旁遮普的地沟油盒饭
[04:28] – You are a wild man. – That’s me. -你真是野蛮人 -哥就这样
[04:30] Mr. K. K大
[04:32] Hey, Odessa. 嘿 奥德萨
[04:33] My work visa’s about to expire. You must find me a husband. 我的工作签证就快到期了 你得赶快给我找个老公
[04:36] Okay. Can I have my bagel first? 好的 我可以先吃完面包圈吗?
[04:38] I need a man before these pricks throw me out of the country. 在那些刺头把我扔出这个国家之前 我需要个男人
[04:41] All right, and what about Manuel? He’s a catch. 好的 你看曼纽尔怎么样? 他人不错
[04:44] I tried. He couldn’t handle me. 我试过了 他搞不定我
[04:48] Okay. Rose, don’t write that down. 好了 罗斯 这个别记
[04:51] – Morning. – Morning, Kwan. -早上好 -早上好 宽
[04:52] We have birthdays in 3714 and 4399. 在3714和4399房间有两个过生日的
[04:56] The Jameson twins like the cupcakes from Magnolia, 詹姆士的那对双胞胎喜欢木兰杯形蛋糕
[04:59] Mr. Causwell likes the hot fudge sundae at Sardi’s. 考斯维尔先生喜欢苏迪餐厅的热糖圣代冰淇凌
[05:02] And Mrs. Hightower landed three days early 海托华女士从开罗提前三天到了
[05:04] from Cairo, be here in an hour. 一个小时后到这
[05:06] Does Mr. Hightower know? 海托华先生知道吗?
[05:07] Josh, a word, right now. 乔希 跟你说一句 现在
[05:09] Yes, sir, Mr. Simon. 好的 西蒙先生
[05:12] Where’s Charlie? I got an empty concierge desk. 查理去哪了? 礼宾台没看到他
[05:15] I think he’s checking on Mrs. Cronan. 我想他正在查看柯南女士吧?
[05:17] Now that’s bullshit! Mrs. Cronan is at physical therapy. 胡说! 柯南女士在做身体理疗
[05:19] He has got three minutes. 他有三分钟时间
[05:22] Can only be convicted if the prosecution proves all the… …只有起诉证明能定罪
[05:25] Miss lovenko. 洛文科小姐
[05:26] Holy shit! What? 天啦! 什么?
[05:28] We do this thing, you and I, 这事这样处理 就你和我
[05:30] where you pretend not to study for the bar exam 你装没在复习律师考试
[05:31] and I pretend not to notice. 我也假装没看到
[05:33] I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about, sir. 对不起 我不知道你在说什么 先生
[05:35] – See, we’re doing it. – Doing what? -明白 就这样处理 -处理什么?
[05:36] Right now, we’re doing the thing, where you pretend not… 现在 我们正在处理的 你假装没在…
[05:38] No. 不
[05:39] I know the exam is coming up this week, so study in my office 我知道这周就要考试了 所以 午休时
[05:41] during your lunch break, okay? Because I never use it. 到我办公室里去复习 好吗? 因为我从不用
[05:43] Okay, but I’m not studying, so it would not make much sense. 好吧 但我真没在复习 所以 那也没必要
[05:45] Wait. Shh! Hear that? 等等 嘘! 听到了吗?
[05:48] Someone is buzzing. 有人在嗡嗡叫
[05:51] Hey, shush! 嘿 嘘!
[05:53] Everybody, shush! 所有人都别出声!
[05:55] Who’s buzzing? 谁在嗡嗡叫?
[05:57] I hear it. It’s faint, 我听到了 声音很微弱
[05:58] it’s muffled, but I hear it. Fess up! 很模糊 但我听到了 快承认吧!
[06:01] Who’s buzzing? Come on! 谁在嗡嗡叫? 站出来!
[06:02] Who the hell is buzzing? 究竟是谁在嗡嗡叫?
[06:03] It’s me, my bad. I had it on vibrate. 是我 我的错 我把它调震动了
[06:06] Josh, this is Enrique Dev’Reaux. 乔希 这是恩里克·德夫·欧
[06:08] He’s our new elevator operator. 我们新来的电梯操作员
[06:09] I didn’t hire you. 不是我雇的
[06:10] He’s a quarter Cherokee, 他有四分之一的切洛基族人血统
[06:11] you know we need an Indian. 你知道我们需要一个印第安人
[06:13] So give him a shot. 给他一个机会
[06:15] It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kovaks. 很高兴见到你 科瓦奇先生
[06:17] I’ve spent the last three years working at the BK, 过去三年我一直在BK上班
[06:19] and I’m ready for the big leagues. 我已经准备好为这个大团队工作了
[06:21] BK? What is that? A building downtown? BK? 那是什么? 是市中心的一幢大楼吗?
[06:23] No, it’s a Burger King in Times Square. 不是 是时代广场的汉堡王
[06:25] All right. Walk with me, Mr. Dev’Reaux. 好吧 跟我来 德夫·欧先生
[06:28] The average apartment at The Tower costs $5.6 million. 这座大楼的普通公寓需要560万美元
[06:31] It’s the most expensive real estate in North America. 是北美地区最昂贵的地产
[06:33] We have the best views, the most advanced security system, 我们有最好的监视器系统 最先进的安全系统
[06:36] keyless entry, 24-hour video vibration detection. 无钥匙门禁 24小时视频振动侦测系统
[06:39] But you know what these people are really buying? 但你知道 这些人真正买的是什么吗?
[06:42] White neighbors? 白人邻居?
[06:43] Us. The staff. 我们 工作人员
[06:45] They pay for our full and undivided attention seven days a week. 他们掏钱买我们全天候的贴心专注服务
[06:48] So there’s no cell phones, iPhones, 所以 这里不允许手机 iPhone
[06:50] blackberries, texting, tweeting… 黑莓 发短信 聊推特…
[06:51] They had a rule at the BK, no sex in the storage room. 在汉堡王也有规定 不能在储藏室做爱
[06:54] Same as your phone rule, right? 和你的手机规定一样 是吗?
[06:56] No, not the same, because your dick 不 不一样 因为你的家伙
[06:59] has to come with you to work, Mr. Dev’Reaux, 必须陪你一起工作 德夫·欧先生
[07:00] but your phone can stay at home. 但你的手机只能放在家里
[07:02] So don’t hide it in your pocket or tuck it into your sock, 所以不要藏在口袋里 或塞在袜子里
[07:05] don’t tape it under your balls or stick it up your ass, 也不要绑在你的小弟弟上 或粘在屁股上
[07:06] because, eventually, I will find it. 因为 最终我都会发现它
[07:10] They never checked my balls at the BK. 在汉堡王 他们从不检查蛋蛋
[07:13] Sir, you can call me “Enrique” or “Lil’ Disco” 先生 你可以叫我”恩里克”或”里奥·迪斯科”
[07:15] or “The Puerto Rican Mohican,” 或”波多·黎各·莫西干”
[07:16] that’s my hip-hop name. 这些都是我的嘻哈外号
[07:21] Morning, Judge Ramos. How did you do? 早上好 贾奇·拉莫斯 近来可好?
[07:23] I ran the Reservoir, 15 flat. 我绕水池跑 15圈
[07:25] Nice. 厉害
[07:26] Where’s Charlie? I need my cigars. 查理在哪? 我要拿雪茄
[07:27] I think he took Mrs . Cronan to physical therapy 我想他可能带柯南女士做身体理疗去了
[07:29] I’ll bring them up the second he gets here. 他回来后 我马上把雪茄给你拿上去
[07:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:31] – Hey, Lester. – Good morning, Lester. -嘿 莱斯特 -早上好 莱斯特
[07:33] Hi, Lester. 嗨 莱斯特
[07:34] What’s invisible and smells like worms? 什么东西看不见 但闻起来像虫子?
[07:36] Bird farts. 是鸟屁
[07:38] We’ve heard that one before. 这我们听过了
[07:40] Have a great day at school. 在学校过得愉快
[07:41] Morning, Mr. Hightower. 早上好 海托华先生
[07:43] Ma’am. 女士
[07:45] Sir, that package you ordered from Cairo arrived three days early. 先生 你的开罗包裹提前三天到了
[07:48] – Hmm. – Yeah. -嗯 -是的
[07:49] It’s on its way from the airport right now. 正从机场来这路上
[07:51] Josh, can you have the chauffeur 乔希 帮我们叫个司机
[07:52] pick us up at the back, please? 在后门来接我们 好吗?
[07:53] – Already done. – Thank you. -已经叫了 -谢谢你
[07:55] Darling, let’s go. 亲爱的 我们走
[08:00] That guy’s daughter looks like a prostitute. 那人的女儿看起来真像个妓女
[08:03] We’re all about discretion here, Mr. Dev’Reaux. 在这儿要谨行慎言 德夫·欧先生
[08:05] Right, right. How do you guys split up the tips? 好的 那你们怎么分小费呢?
[08:07] We don’t. We never take tips at The Tower. 我们不分 因为在高塔里 我们从不收小费
[08:09] No, I don’t really want to talk about it right now. 好了 我真不想现在谈这个
[08:10] – Charlie. – Sasha! -查理 -莎夏!
[08:12] Your brother’s coming, I’m at work and I can’t talk right now. 你哥哥过来了 我在上班 不能说了
[08:14] You’re 20 minutes late! Where are Judge Ramos’ cigars? 你迟到20分钟了 贾奇·拉莫斯的雪茄在哪?
[08:17] Right here. 这
[08:19] Josh, I’m freaking out. 乔希 我简直抓狂了
[08:21] Can I help you? 回避一下好吗?
[08:22] Go. 去吧
[08:23] What? 什么?
[08:24] We just went to the OB/GYN, the baby is in the third trimester, 我们今天去了妇产科 孩子就快要生了
[08:27] its head is six inches wide, your sister has a tiny vagina. 他的头有六英寸宽 而你妹的阴道又非常小
[08:29] Everyone tells me to stop worrying. I said, “Stop worrying?” 所有人都叫我别担心 我说”别担心?”
[08:32] In labor its head is going to get crushed 分娩时 不是孩子的头被压碎
[08:34] or it’s going to blow out your sister’s vagina. 就是你妹妹的阴道被挤爆
[08:35] Don’t say the “V” word in the lobby. 在大厅里别再说”阴”这个字
[08:37] I called your Uncle Marty. 我给你的叔叔马蒂打了电话
[08:38] He said all the women in your family have teeny tiny vaginae. 他说你们家的女人 阴道都非常非常的小
[08:41] I’ve been covering your ass all week. 这一周 我都在给你擦屁股
[08:43] Simon is breathing down my neck. 西蒙都逼到我脖子上来了
[08:44] – What are you doing? – I’m worried. -你到底在干嘛? -我很担心
[08:46] Did you hear what I was saying? Simon is going to fire you. 你有没有听到我说的? 西蒙会炒了你的
[08:49] Simon is not going to fire me today. I got the red flowers. 西蒙不会炒掉我的 我今天还拿了红花
[08:52] Red flowers? 红花?
[08:53] Yeah, it’s Chinese New Year. 是中国新年啊
[08:54] Mrs. Jin will be down here any second. 金女士随时都会过来
[08:56] It’s crucial the first thing she hears be something positive. 听到的吉祥话 对她而言非常重要
[08:59] Her entire year depends on it. 她整年的运气都系于此
[09:00] Mrs. Jin. 金女士
[09:12] Happy New Year. 新年快乐
[09:19] Did you see that smile? 你看到那笑容了吗?
[09:23] Wanted to see me? 有事找我?
[09:24] Yeah. 没错
[09:27] Fitzhugh is refusing to leave. 菲兹尤拒绝离开
[09:29] We’ve never had a forced eviction at The Tower. 在高塔 我们还没用过暴力驱逐
[09:31] If they drag Mr. Fitzhugh and his family into the street, 如果他们把菲兹尤和他家人拖到大街上去
[09:33] it’s bad for all of us. 对我们影响可不好
[09:35] Why don’t you talk to him? 你为什么不去和他谈谈呢?
[09:36] This is your responsibility, Josh. 这就是你的职责了 乔希
[09:37] The bank comes in the morning. Get him out. 明天早上银行的人会来 把他弄出去
[09:47] Mr. Fitzhugh, it’s Josh Kovaks, sir. 菲兹尤先生 我是乔希·科瓦奇
[09:58] Good morning, Josh. Are you alone? 早上好 乔希 你一个人吗?
[10:00] Yeah. 是的
[10:10] Hey, did you see what the market did today? 嘿 你看了今天的股市行情吗?
[10:12] Went up 106 points. Ask me why it did that? 升了106点 问问我为什么会这样?
[10:16] Why? 为什么?
[10:17] I don’t know, but I used to know. 我不知道 但我过去知道的
[10:19] That’s why they hired me at Merrill Lynch. 这是美林雇我的原因
[10:22] Mr. Fitzhugh, you know this apartment is now owned by the bank. 菲兹尤先生 你清楚这个公寓属于银行了
[10:25] They’d like you to vacate immediately. 他们希望你立即搬出去
[10:27] We told the kids that we were turning the apartment 我告诉孩子们 我们要把公寓变成
[10:29] into a park. Going green. 公园 绿色环保
[10:31] That’s how we explained all the furniture 我们就这样解释
[10:32] being sold and the tents in the living room. 家具为什么卖了 为什么在房间里支帐篷
[10:35] Luckily, my children aren’t very bright, so they bought it. 还好 我的孩子不那么聪明 他们信了
[10:38] But they have smart friends and those friends are catching on. 但孩子们的朋友可不傻 他们可明白
[10:41] Sir, the bank will be here tomorrow morning. 先生 银行的人明天早上会来
[10:44] I went to Yale 20 years ago, and now I’m a squatter. 20年前我考进耶鲁 现在却是个钉子户
[10:48] Can’t wait for their reunion. 真期待校友聚会
[10:49] “Hello, nice to see you. I squat.” “你好 很高兴再见 我是钉子户”
[10:53] What about family? 家人呢?
[10:54] No, I invested all their money. They won’t return my calls. 很糟 他们的钱我都拿去投资了 根本不回我电话
[10:58] I’d sleep in my car, but they repossessed it three months ago. 我想睡车里 但三个月前车被收走了
[11:01] So, you see, I have to stay here, 所以 我只能呆这
[11:03] because we have nowhere else to go. 因为没地方可去了
[11:05] It’s illegal for you to be here. You’re committing a crime. 你呆这是非法的 这相当于犯罪
[11:08] I understand that. 这个我清楚
[11:13] But we might be doing some elevator maintenance tomorrow. 但明天电梯可能会维修
[11:19] I’m thinking that the elevators will be shut down 我想电梯会被关闭的
[11:23] and those people from the bank will just have to come back another time. 那么银行的人只能下次再来了
[11:37] Hey, Mr. Kovaks. 嘿 科瓦奇先生
[11:40] Mr. Shaw, I see you met Mr. Dev’Reaux. 肖先生 我想你见过德夫·欧先生了
[11:42] This guy owns his own island with jet skis. How cool is that? 这人有自己的小岛 有水艇 这有多酷呀
[11:45] He’s our probationary elevator operator. 他是我们的见习电梯操作员
[11:46] He’s still very early in the interview process. 还在试用阶段
[11:48] Why don’t we finish the job interview right now, Josh? 何不现在就结束试用 乔希?
[11:51] Suppose I ask you to pick me up a cheeseburger, 假设我叫你去拿奶酪汉堡
[11:54] Enrique, what would you say? 恩里克 你怎么说?
[11:55] How do you like it cooked? 要炸过的吗?
[11:57] The thing is, I like a certain kind of Brie on my burger, 关键是 我想在汉堡里加指定的布里白奶酪
[11:59] and they only sell it at Danny’s Cheese Shop downtown. 但那东西只有市中心的丹尼斯奶酪店才有
[12:02] I’m on my way. 我这就去
[12:03] And the beef has to be grass-fed. 还有牛肉要食草牛的肉
[12:06] The best butcher shop in New York is on Bleecker Street, sir. 纽约最好的肉店在布里克街 先生
[12:10] Josh, hire him. 乔希 雇了他
[12:12] Yes, that was my gut, sir. 好的 我正有此意 先生
[12:15] And, Enrique, one other thing 恩里克 还有件事
[12:16] I like to get my own burgers whenever possible. 我希望随时随地都能吃到自己的汉堡
[12:18] I may have my own private island in Belize, 我虽然在伯利兹拥有私人小岛
[12:20] but deep down I’m just an Astoria boy like Josh here. 但内心深处 我和乔希一样是阿斯托尼亚小孩
[12:23] We come from the same neighborhood. 我们都来自同一个地区
[12:25] That’s right, PS 104. Go Lions! 没错 公园北大道104 狮塔!
[12:27] My first real job was shoveling horseshit at Aqueduct Racetrack. 我第一份实在工作是在马场赛道上铲马屎
[12:31] Don’t you ever let me forget it. 别让我忘了
[12:33] I won’t, sir. 不会 先生
[12:37] All right, go downstairs and get a nametag from Rose. 好了 下楼去找罗斯拿工牌
[12:40] Thank you, sir. Thank you. 谢谢你 先生 谢谢
[12:46] Why don’t we hit it tonight, Josh? Raise some hell. 今晚何不高兴一下 乔希? 好好闹一闹
[12:49] We have to be back here in nine hours. 九小时后还要回来上班
[12:52] Remember that time you danced on that bar in Times Square? 还记得那次你在时代广场的吧台上跳舞吗?
[12:55] I almost fainted. 我几乎快晕过去了
[12:56] That’s a drunken dream you had six years ago. 那是你六年前的醉梦啦
[12:58] You were shaking your ass up there like Tina Turner. 你像缇娜·特娜一样使劲摇着屁股
[13:02] Running half naked on Broadway 在百老汇半裸狂奔
[13:04] telling tourists you were Mustafa from The Lion King. 对着游客说你是狮子王里的穆斯塔法
[13:07] That’s ridiculous. It never happened. 这太荒谬了 根本就没有的事
[13:09] I was waiting to tell you. This is going to be my last year at The Tower. 我一直想跟你说 这是我在高塔的最后一年
[13:13] What? 什么?
[13:14] In a few months, I’m headed to San Diego 几个月后 我就要去圣地亚哥了
[13:16] to spend a little time with Lorraine. 花点时间和洛林在一起
[13:18] I might even cruise around the world with all the other old farts. 甚至有可能和其他老混混一起环游世界
[13:22] Wow. 喔
[13:24] That’s great. That’s really great. I’m going to miss you. 这太棒了 真的很棒 我会想你的
[13:27] I’ll bethinking about you, Josh. 我也会想你的 乔希
[13:29] Here’s your bus. 你的车来了
[13:31] Be thinking about how you danced on that bar. 好好想想你是怎么在吧台上跳舞的
[13:33] Yeah! I got it all up here. 是的! 我都记得一清二楚
[13:35] I don’t know where you got that. 真不知你在哪听到的
[13:37] Circle of life, Josh. Circle of life! 生生不息 乔希 生生不息 (狮子王主题曲)
[13:46] Not many of you kill your own Thanksgiving turkey, 并不是所有人都亲手宰杀感恩节火鸡
[13:48] but you might want to consider it. 但你可能想试试
[13:50] Shit, Rita, get your ass back in here! 该死 瑞塔 你给我滚回来!
[13:52] I ain’t going to be chasing you all around. 我不会一直跟着你的
[13:54] Goodbye, Slide! 拜拜 斯莱德!
[13:55] Hey, hey, Rita, come on now, it’s 5:30 in the morning. 嘿 嘿 瑞塔 别这样 现在才早上5:30
[13:56] Not little shit like this. Come on now 好了 别这样
[13:58] I told you, I don’t even know nobody named Maria. 我给你说 我根本就不认识那个叫玛丽亚的
[14:00] Yeah, well, she sure as shit knows you, Slide! 是的 好啊 但她可认识你 斯莱德!
[14:01] It was a wrong number. 是她打错了
[14:03] Then why did she ask for you, stupid? Why? 那她干嘛找你 你个白痴? 为什么?
[14:05] It was a wrong number! I just… 真是她打错了! 我只是…
[14:08] I don’t know what you are saying, bitch! 我不知道你在说什么 婊子!
[14:17] Lester, it’s 9:15. Why is Mr. Shaw’s car still here? 莱斯特 现在都9:15了 为什么肖先生的车还在这
[14:19] Maybe he’s sick. 可能他病了吧
[14:24] That black sedan has been parked there for two days. 那辆黑色的小车在那已经停了两天了
[14:26] Why no boot or ticket? 为什么没锁或贴罚单?
[14:27] I called the cops twice. 我已经给警察打两次电话了
[14:37] Do you remember that morning robbery 你还记得去年那个早上
[14:38] at the International last year? 国际大厦的劫案吗?
[14:41] I want you to slowly lock the door and clear the lobby. 我要你慢慢锁上大门 疏散大厅里的人
[14:45] Stay calm. 保持镇静
[14:50] Lock it down. Code Black on all doors and elevators. 快上锁 所有出口和电梯 黑色警报启动
[14:53] Repeat, Code Black. 重复 黑色警报
[14:55] What’s Code Black? 什么是黑色警报?
[14:56] Are you serious? We talked about it at the meeting last month. 你开玩笑吧? 上个月会上才说过
[14:59] Let me see the outside of the building. 看看大楼外的情况
[15:01] I think we’re about to be robbed. 我想我们遇上劫匪了
[15:02] There were four guys out there with guns. 外面有四个持枪的
[15:04] Where did they go? 他们去哪儿了?
[15:05] Let me see the garage. 看看车库
[15:07] 史提曼洗衣公司 洗衣公司
[15:08] Why is Stillman here? Laundry pick-up was yesterday. 为什么史提曼还在这? 送洗衣物应该是昨天
[15:10] Mr. Shaw asked us to call him. 肖先生叫我们打的电话
[15:12] Someone spilled wine on his tablecloth. 红酒洒在桌布上了
[15:14] He’s bringing it down right now. 他正在拿下来
[15:16] Wait a second. Those are not the Stillman brothers. 等一下 那些不是史提曼的人
[15:21] Oh, my God, they’re taking Shaw. 哦 我的天 他们带走了肖
[15:23] This isn’t a robbery, it’s a kidnapping. 这不是抢劫 是绑架
[15:24] It’s a kidnapping! Call 911! 是绑架! 打911!
[15:26] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[15:27] Code Black, Manuel! Code Black! 黑色警报 曼纽尔! 黑色警报!
[15:28] What’s Code Black? 什么是黑色警报?
[15:31] Hey! Whoa! Whoa! 嘿! 喔! 喔!
[15:33] Hey! Stop! 嘿! 停下!
[15:39] Shoot at the tires! 射轮胎!
[15:41] I only have my Taser! 我只有泰瑟枪!
[15:50] Hey, stop! 嘿 停下!
[16:07] Watch out! 小心!
[16:12] Move in! Move in! Move in! 上去 上去
[16:15] Don’t move. 别动
[16:16] Get your hands in the air! 把手举起来!
[16:21] FBI, show me your hands. FBI 把手举起来
[16:24] – Let’s go. – Okay, all right. -我们走 -好的 好了
[16:25] Put them behind your back! 把手放到后面!
[16:27] Take it easy. 放轻松点
[16:28] No, get off him! He’s the victim! 不 放开他! 他是受害者!
[16:30] That’s Arthur Shaw! He lives in The Tower. 他是亚瑟·肖! 他住在高塔里
[16:32] He was bringing his laundry down. They kidnapped him. 他拿送洗的衣物下来 他们绑架了他
[16:35] This was not a kidnapping, it was an attempt to flee. 这不是绑架 是企图逃逸
[16:38] What? 什么?
[16:40] Arrest him and get him out of here. 拷上他 带走
[16:43] Josh, do me a favor, turn off the heater and cover the pool. 乔希 帮我个忙 把暖气关掉 罩起泳池
[16:46] I hate to waste money. 我讨厌浪费钱
[16:54] Wall Street kingpin Arthur Shaw, 华尔街大人物亚瑟·肖
[16:56] number 138 on the Forbes 400 last year, 去年福布斯400强排名第138位
[16:58] was arrested today in Manhattan while trying to flee the city. 今天试图逃跑时在曼哈顿被捕
[17:02] Sources have confirmed that he’ll be charged 据可靠消息称他将被起诉
[17:04] with several counts of securities fraud 多起证券欺诈
[17:06] and an immediate asset freeze of Mr. Shaw’s holdings has been ordered. 肖先生的所有资产已被冻结
[17:10] Shaw’s lawyers have called the arrest 肖的律师称这起逮捕是
[17:12] “another example of the Wall Street witch-hunt, “ 又一起华尔街的政治迫害
[17:14] but sources at the SEC believe the fraud 但根据证交会信息 他们相信这起欺诈行为
[17:16] in this case could be of epic proportions. 是空前绝后的
[17:22] In this country you’re innocent until proven guilty, 在美国被证明有罪前 你都是清白的
[17:25] so no matter what you hear about Mr. Shaw being a liar and a cheat, 所以 不管你听到多少关于肖先生是骗子
[17:28] or his entire business being some sort of elaborate scam, 或者他的企业是骗局的传言
[17:31] we simply don’t know the truth yet 我们都不知道是真是假
[17:32] I’ve got shoes to polish, Mr. K. 我还要擦鞋子 K大
[17:34] What does this got to do with us? 这对我们有什么影响?
[17:37] For the last six years, Mr. Shaw was on the board of The Tower. 过去六年 肖先生一直是高塔的董事
[17:40] So we have to find a new board member? 那么 我们要去找个新董事?
[17:42] No. 不是
[17:44] Several years ago at one of the meetings, 几年前的一次会上
[17:47] he was asked to do a favor for us. 他受托帮我们
[17:49] He was asked to manage all of your pensions. 帮我们管理养老金
[17:51] Pensions? 养老金?
[17:52] And he did. 他答应了
[17:53] He took us on even though it was a small account. 尽管户头不大 他还是答应了
[17:55] He agreed to handle it. 他答应管理这个账户
[17:57] Who asked him to do that? 谁让他这样做的?
[18:01] I did, Rose. I asked him. 是我 罗斯 我请他这样做的
[18:05] Mr. K, what’s left in the pension? K大 养老金还剩多少?
[18:08] Kwan, all this just happened, so there’s no way of knowing, 宽 这一切刚刚发生 我也不知道
[18:11] and by the way, this could be a mistake. 随便说一句 我可能犯了大错
[18:12] How much, Josh? Tell us. 还剩多少 乔希? 告诉我们
[18:16] Right now, they’re saying that anyone who 目前 他们说 所有
[18:19] invested with Mr. Shaw has been defrauded, 跟肖先生投资的人都被骗了
[18:21] and that more than likely, it’s all gone. 很可能 什么都没有了
[18:24] There is no pension. 养老金没了
[18:26] Wait, wait. Wait a minute. I’m sorry. 等等 等等 等一下 对不起
[18:27] How did this happen? 这是怎么回事?
[18:29] The guy is the best in New York 这人是纽约最好的投资人
[18:31] and he promised he could triple our portfolio. 他承诺我们的资产翻三倍
[18:32] So they’re going to get our money? 所以就这样拿走钱了?
[18:34] The guy had billions of dollars, right? 他是亿万富翁 对吧?
[18:35] Of course, it’s just a matter of time. 当然 一切都只是时间问题
[18:36] So we have to stay patient and be positive, because it has to be there. 所以 我们要保持耐心和乐观 钱应该还在
[18:41] I heard on the news when they arrested Shaw 听新闻说 逮捕肖时
[18:43] that he only had $600 in his checking account. 他银行账户里只剩600美元了
[18:48] Look, some of you may need some time to process this. 有人可能需要点时间来处理这个事
[18:50] If anyone wants to go home, 如果有人想回家
[18:51] I will call in a temp crew for the rest of the day. 我会叫临时工来顶替
[18:53] I’m sure that this will all be cleared up tomorrow. 我相信明天一切都会明朗的
[18:56] Can I ask you something, Mr. K? 我能问你一件事吗 K先生?
[18:57] Yeah. 问吧
[18:58] Did he get your money, too? 你的钱也投资了吗?
[19:01] Yeah, Odessa. 是的 奥德萨
[19:03] For the record 我得声明
[19:05] I never asked anyone to triple my portfolio. 我从没求谁把我的资金翻三倍
[19:14] Just an hour ago, 一个小时前
[19:15] a federal judge released Arthur Shaw on $10 million bail, 在获得一千万保释金后 联邦法官释放了亚瑟·肖
[19:19] on condition he remain under house arrest at his penthouse apartment 条件是他必须被软禁在
[19:23] on Central Park West. 中央公园西路的顶层公寓里
[19:25] Mr. Shaw, I need a statement from you. 肖先生 我希望你发表声明
[19:27] You need to back off. 你们退后
[19:28] Can I get a comment please, Mr. Shaw? 肖先生 能发表意见吗?
[19:30] You need to back off. Excuse me. 对不起 请退后
[19:32] Here! Over here! Come on, Shaw! Right here! Shaw! 这里! 看这! 肖! 看这! 肖!
[19:36] Shaw, can we get a picture? 肖 我们能照张像吗?
[19:39] Over here, Mr. Shaw! 这里 肖先生!
[19:46] We’re taking Shaw and his attorney up to the penthouse. 我们正带肖和他的律师上顶层公寓
[19:48] I need Mr. Shaw’s personal security code. 我需要肖先生的个人安全密码
[19:50] 24719 24719.
[19:51] That was my street address on Steinway Boulevard in Astoria when I was a kid. 那号码是我小时在阿斯托尼亚区 斯缇威大道的门牌号
[19:59] My client would like access to the gym on 43. 我的委托人想使用43楼的健身房
[20:03] Even serial killers get 15 minutes of exercise a day. 就算是杀人犯也有每天15分钟的锻炼时间
[20:06] He has my permission to jump out the window. 我倒批准他从窗户跳出去
[20:09] The rules of Mr. Shaw’s house arrest are simple. 肖先生软禁的规定很简单
[20:11] Kovaks, no visitors without prior permission from the FBI. 科瓦奇 未经FBI许可 一切访客不得进入
[20:14] All incoming and outgoing mail gets vetted by my office. 所有进出邮件都必须经过审查
[20:17] All food deliveries, packages, 所有的食品 包裹递送
[20:19] cleaning, repairs, all that has to be cleared by the agent on duty. 清洁 修理都须经过当值探员检查
[20:22] You tell your staff that this penthouse is now 告诉你的员工顶层公寓现在
[20:24] a maximum security prison and it will be guarded as such. 是最度戒备监狱 一切都按此来执行
[20:27] The FBI is in control of the elevator and this floor. FBI全面控制电梯和这层大楼
[20:31] What the hell is this? 这是什么呀?
[20:33] Agent Denham, that is a 1963 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso, 德伦特工 这是1963年的法拉利 鲁索250GT
[20:38] owned and raced by the coolest cat who ever lived, Steve McQueen. 曾属于最酷的史提夫·麦克昆 比赛时的坐骑
[20:42] This was his baby, 这是他的宝贝
[20:44] and now it’s my baby. 现在是我宝贝
[20:46] You got Steve McQueen’s car parked in your living room? 你把史提夫·麦克昆的车停在了你的起居室?
[20:50] And here I thought you were an asshole. 我认为你就是个混蛋
[20:52] I paid a million for it 10 years ago. 十年前我花了一百万买下它
[20:54] I wouldn’t sell it for 10 times that. 现在出十倍的价钱我也不卖
[20:56] We’re 65 stories up. How do we get it out of here? 这里有65层高 怎样弄出去?
[20:58] You don’t. 你弄不出去
[21:00] This car was taken apart piece by piece 这车是分成一块块
[21:02] and reassembled inside this room. 组装起来的
[21:04] This car will eventually be sold at auction 这辆车终会被拍卖
[21:06] with the rest of your belongings. 和你剩余的其他东西一起
[21:07] Only if I’m guilty Agent Denham, which I’m not. 除非我有罪 德伦特工 况且我没罪
[21:13] If you leave this apartment for any reason without my say so, 没我允许 你擅自离开公寓的话
[21:17] and you’ll be remanded into federal custody 你会被押回联邦监狱
[21:18] and forfeit $10 million bail. 丧失一千万美元保释金
[21:21] You have yourself a nice day, Mr. Shaw. 祝你愉快 肖先生
[21:24] Kovaks, will you come with me? 科瓦奇 要跟我一起走吗?
[21:26] Josh, do me a favor, will you? 乔希 帮我个忙 好吗?
[21:28] Yes, sir, Mr. Shaw. 是的 肖先生
[21:29] Make sure you handle all my food deliveries. 希望你来处理我的食品递送
[21:32] You’re smart enough to know I’m innocent. 你清楚我是无罪的
[21:34] I don’t want the help to spit in my coffee. 我不想侍应在咖啡里吐口水
[21:37] They wouldn’t do that, sir. 他们不会这样 先生
[21:39] Yeah, but you get it, right? 但你会帮我确认 对吗?
[21:41] Do it as a favor to me. 就算是帮我个忙
[21:44] Sorry, we don’t accept tips at The Tower. 对不起 在高塔 我们不收小费
[21:47] Right, I’m sorry. Sometimes I forget the rules. 好吧 抱歉 有时我也忘了规定
[21:57] Why did you let him get away with that? 为什么帮他?
[22:00] When he made that crack about the help spitting in his coffee. 当他提到防范被吐口水时
[22:03] You wanted to hurt him. Hell, I wanted to hurt him. 你想整他 该死的 我也是
[22:05] Sometimes residents say things they don’t mean. It doesn’t faze me. 住户的无心话 我没所谓
[22:09] Either that or you got no balls. 也许 你没这个胆
[22:10] What? 什么?
[22:12] I’m out of line. I’m sorry. 我说过了 抱歉
[22:13] I have balls, all right. 我有胆 好吧
[22:15] I’m sure you got big balls. Whatever. 当然你有胆 那又怎样
[22:17] I don’t have to defend my balls to you. 我不用向你证明这点
[22:19] I’m just saying the guy stole from everyone who works in your building 我是说那人偷了大楼里所有员工的钱
[22:22] and it looked like you gave him a free pass. 但你对他还蛮好的
[22:23] Maybe next time I’ll rip out his larynx, 也许下次我会割他喉头
[22:25] but today I chose to do my job as manager of this building. 但今天 我只想做一个大楼经理该做的工作
[22:29] Okay, my mistake, Kovaks. 好吧 我错了 科瓦奇
[22:31] Just that most guys from your block in Astoria 貌似大多来自你们街区的阿斯托尼亚人
[22:33] can’t control themselves. 自制力不足
[22:34] And most girls from Forest Hills don’t end up in the FBI. 多数森林山的女孩也不会进FBI
[22:37] That’s where you’re from, right? 你来自那里 是吧?
[22:46] Here. 拿着
[22:48] This is where most white-collar crimes are solved, the garbage. 多数白领犯罪被揭露的地方 垃圾桶
[22:51] When do you think you will be getting the money back? 什么时候能把钱追回来
[22:53] I’m not really allowed to discuss the case with you. 我不能和你讨论这个案子
[22:56] But you’re allowed to clothesline me? 但你能撂倒我?
[22:58] I was apprehending a fugitive. 当时我在追捕逃犯
[22:59] He’s only a fugitive if he’s guilty, right? 他有罪 才叫逃犯 对吧?
[23:02] Oh! 哦!
[23:03] Aren’t you the loyal friend? 你是不是他的忠心朋友?
[23:05] I never said we were friends. 我从没说过 我们是朋友
[23:07] You play chess together, 你们一起下象棋
[23:09] you’re the one who asked him to invest the pension. 而且你还请他用养老金投资
[23:12] I get his mail, I open his car door, 我帮他收过信 帮他开过车门
[23:14] I buy his cheese. We’re not friends. 帮他买过汉堡 但我们不是朋友
[23:16] Let me ask you something, Kovaks. 我问你 科瓦奇
[23:18] If he’s innocent, where’s the money? 如果他是无辜的 钱哪去了?
[23:20] How should I know? 我怎么知道?
[23:22] The same way you knew I was from Forest Hills. 同样的道理 你怎么知道我来自森林山
[23:25] You pay attention. 你要留意
[23:30] I just want to know what I’m supposed to tell my staff. 我只想知道 该怎么给同事说
[23:34] Is that too much to ask? 这要求过分吗?
[23:37] Tell them he’s guilty. 告诉他们 他有罪
[23:41] Get on the car! 上车!
[23:42] Hey! Hey, hey! 嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
[23:44] Come on, put your hands behind your back! 快点 手放后面!
[23:46] Come on, man, what’s this about? 别这样 搞什么 什么意思?
[23:47] This is bullshit! Shit! That’s police brutality, yo! 这真荒谬! 靠! 警察施暴!
[23:49] Come on now. 快点 就现在
[23:51] Man in the suit, you seeing this shit? 制服男 你看见了吗?
[23:52] You’re my witness. Take a cell phone picture. 你是我的证人 快用手机拍照
[23:54] Take a picture, man. 快拍 兄弟
[23:55] No, my cell phone doesn’t have a camera. 不行 我的手机没有拍照功能
[23:57] If you see Rita, tell her I said to call her brother. 如果你看到瑞塔 说我叫她给打给她哥哥
[23:59] – Rita? – Yeah, her brother’s a bail bondsman. -瑞塔? -是啊 他哥哥是保释人
[24:01] Tell her I said to use that money 告诉她 用我给她
[24:02] I gave her to get her teeth fixed. 补牙的钱来保释我
[24:04] Come on now, what you got to be pushing me like that? 好了 干嘛这样推我?
[24:12] Ladies and gentlemen, the next Brooklyn bound 女士们 先生们 前往布鲁克林的
[24:17] local train is now arriving. 车马上就要到了
[24:20] Please step away from the platform edge, 请远离站台边缘
[24:22] especially when trains are entering and leaving the station. 尤其在列车进出站时
[24:47] Hello. 你好
[24:49] Dr. Carr, dial 118, please. 卡尔医生 请拨118
[24:54] Hey, what happened? 嘿 怎么了?
[24:56] Lester tried to step in front of a subway train tonight. 莱斯特今晚在地铁站试图跳月台
[24:59] An off-duty traffic cop was there 一名下班的交警正好路过
[25:01] and pulled him back at the last second. 在最后一刻把他拉了回来
[25:03] They have him on a 48-hour hold. 他被强制保护48小时
[25:05] Where is he? 他在哪?
[25:20] If you wanted a sick day, all you had to do was ask. 你想休病假 直接开口就行了
[25:24] Seriously, I need you back at work. 说真的 我想你回来工作
[25:26] I’m going to tell the doctor somebody pushed you. 我会跟医生说 有人推你
[25:28] It was a misunderstanding, okay? 那是误解 好吗?
[25:32] I gave it to him, Josh. All my money. 我把所有的钱都给了他 乔希
[25:34] I asked him to invest it for me. 我请他帮我投资
[25:37] – Shaw? – Yeah. -肖? -是的
[25:39] A couple of months ago, I gave him everything I had, my life savings. 几个月前 我把一生的积蓄都给了他
[25:43] Six years working the back door 在华尔道夫酒店后门工作六年
[25:45] at the Waldorf, nine at the Carlyle, 在凯雷集团九年
[25:47] three at the Pierre, 11 with you at The Tower. 在皮埃尔酒店三年 和你一起在高塔十一年
[25:50] That’s 29 years of opening doors. 整整29年开门工作挣的
[25:52] $73,000 and change, and I gave him every penny. 7300美金出头 每一分都给了他
[25:57] In a few months I won’t have money for rent. 几个月后 就没钱付房租了
[26:01] I can’t retire now. 现在我不能退休了
[26:03] All those years of opening doors, year after year. 一生都在不停的开门 年复一年
[26:09] Truth is, people can open their own doors. 事实上 人们能自己开门
[26:15] Not the way you do it. 你开就不同
[26:19] Lester, he’s going to pay you back every penny. 莱斯特 他会把每一分钱都还你
[26:23] I promise. 我保证
[26:26] Josh, please calm down. 乔希 请冷静点
[26:28] Hold the elevator. 按住电梯
[26:29] You can’t go up there. 你不能上去
[26:31] – You’re acting like a vigilante. – Move your hand. -你要替天行道 -把手拿开
[26:33] I won’t move my hand. Move your hand! -我不放开 -把手拿开!
[26:34] Relax. You’re not using your head. 放松 用脑子想想
[26:35] – Hey, Charlie. – Hey, Josh. -嘿 查理 -嘿 乔希
[26:37] Hey. 嘿
[26:38] So, they’re evicting me this morning. 他们今天早上把赶出来了
[26:40] My wife already took the kids, wants a divorce. 我老婆把孩子带走了 要和我离婚
[26:42] So, if you need me, I’ll be living in this box. 要找我的话 我会住在盒子里
[26:44] Can I ask you a question? You’re a Wall Street guy. 能问个问题吗? 你是华尔街人
[26:47] When did Shaw realize that it was over for him? 肖什么时候知道自己快玩完了?
[26:49] Ten months, maybe a year. 十个月前 或一年前
[26:51] I heard he was interviewing lawyers over the summer. 听说夏天 他就在面试律师
[26:54] So if he took someone’s money a few months ago? 那么几个月前他拿别人的钱是?
[26:56] Probably needed the cash to keep up appearances. 可能需要点钱来撑场面
[26:59] Throw his famous Labor Day party at the beach. 在海滩上办他招牌的劳工节派对
[27:02] At a certain point, it isn’t about securities fraud, 在一定层面上 这不是证券欺诈
[27:05] it’s about catering. 而是面子问题
[27:11] Drop Mr. Fitzhugh on 59. 菲兹尤先生到59楼
[27:12] I’m going to the penthouse. 我要去顶楼
[27:14] Wow! This is going to be good. 喔! 越来越好玩了
[27:19] – Don’t get up. Whoa! – Where do you think you’re going? -别站起来 喔! -你认为你去哪?
[27:21] We’re just going to get the trash. 我们只是去收垃圾
[27:23] And the breakfast order. 还有点早餐
[27:24] Go ahead. 去吧
[27:28] Takes a village. 带整村人么
[27:35] Good morning, Josh, Charlie, Enrique. How are you doing? 早上好 乔希 查理 恩里克 都还好吗?
[27:38] How was your Labor Day party this year, Mr. Shaw? 你今年的劳工节聚会搞得如何 肖先生?
[27:40] Must have been something, huh? What did you serve? Crab legs? 搞得不错吧? 都上了些什么? 蟹腿吗?
[27:43] Surf and turf? 冲浪还是赛马?
[27:44] I’ve always tried to extend you a certain courtesy, 我一直对你以礼相待
[27:48] but this tone you’re using… 但你的语气…
[27:49] What tone? Who gives a shit about my tone? 什么语气? 谁在乎我的语气?
[27:52] What are you, some kind of tone master? 你是什么语气大师吗?
[27:54] – Josh, come on. – I’m going to ask you one time, okay? -乔希 别这样 -我只问你一次 好吗?
[27:56] So you better think really hard. 所以你最好想清楚了再回答
[27:58] Why did you take Lester’s money? 你为什么拿莱斯特的钱?
[28:04] He came to me, he asked me to invest and I did. It was a favor. 他来找我 叫我帮他投资 我帮他忙
[28:09] Mm-hmm. $73,000? A favor? Everything he had. 嗯哼 7300美金? 帮忙? 他所有的钱
[28:13] Did Lester ask you to come up here? 是莱斯特叫你来这里的吗?
[28:14] Mr. Shaw, 肖先生
[28:16] a few hours ago, Lester stepped in front of a subway train. 几小时前 莱斯特在地铁站跳月台
[28:19] Oh, Jesus. 哦 老天
[28:23] – Here we go. – What are you doing? -好啦 -你要干嘛?
[28:26] Josh, you need to listen to me. The FBI is lying to you. 乔希 你听我说 FBI骗你
[28:29] Josh, put down the club. 乔希 把球杆放下
[28:31] Christ’s sake, don’t do anything you can’t undo. 看在上帝份上 别做你无法弥补的事
[28:35] Investing money is a gamble. It doesn’t always pay off. 投资是赌博 不是总有回报的
[28:38] Mr. Shaw, do you care? 肖先生 你在乎吗?
[28:40] – Josh, come on. – No, really. -乔希 别这样 -不 必须的
[28:41] Do you feel any responsibility for what happened to Lester? 你不觉得该为莱斯特的事情负责吗?
[28:44] Of course I feel badly. 当然 我过意不去
[28:45] I had no idea he was going to lose everything. 我根本不知道 他会失去一切
[28:47] Lester has been a part of my life for over a decade. 十年来 莱斯特已是我生活的一部分
[28:52] Then why haven’t you asked me whether he’s alive or dead? 那为什么不问问他是生是死?
[28:58] Josh, this car is irreplaceable! 乔希 这辆车是不可替代的!
[29:00] Not like doormen! 不像门童啊!
[29:02] They make new ones of those all the time. 天天都可以招新人
[29:04] Must be 50 new doormen coming off the line in Michigan right now! 光在密歇根 就可能有50个门童排着队呢!
[29:08] God damn it! Stop it! 住手 住手
[29:09] Want some Brie with your burger? Here you go. 要在汉堡里加点白奶酪吗? 遵命
[29:12] – Josh, don’t! – Shh! -乔希 别! -嘘!
[29:13] Want me to come work for you, huh? 要我替你工作吗 嗯哼?
[29:15] Want to steal me away to Saint Bart’s? 想把我挖到圣·巴特去吗?
[29:16] Come on, let’s go! I’m ready to rock! 来啊 我们走! 我准备好啦!
[29:19] Mr. Kovaks, let me have a swing at that shit! 科瓦奇先生 换我来玩玩!
[29:21] No! Nobody touches this car but me. 不! 除我以外 谁都不能动这个车
[29:24] You think Steve McQueen is the coolest cat that ever lived? 你认为史提夫·麦克昆是最酷的吗?
[29:27] Guess what? Today, Steve McQueen is my little bitch. 猜猜怎么着? 今天 史提夫·麦克昆就是我的小婊子
[29:34] Ooh! 噢!
[29:36] Ah! 啊!
[29:37] Oh! 哦!
[29:40] Whoops. 喔
[29:44] Don’t worry, I’ll have the help come clean that up. 放心 我会叫人打扫的
[29:49] Let’s go. 我们走
[29:50] Josh, aren’t you forgetting something? 乔希 你是不是忘了什么?
[29:54] My breakfast order. 我点的早餐
[30:01] Do you understand the shit-storm 你们难道不知道搞的这件烂事
[30:02] that can be brought down on this building? 会对大楼造成什么影响吗?
[30:04] Shaw’s lawyer will shove harassment, destruction of property 肖的律师会告我们骚扰 破坏财产
[30:07] and civil rights charges right down our throats! 侵犯人权 告到我们死!
[30:09] Now, I don’t care what Shaw did 现在 我不管肖到底
[30:11] or how much money he’s accused of stealing. 被指控偷了多少钱
[30:13] And you know damn well I got murdered by that son of a bitch! 你们非常清楚 那人渣会害我大出血!
[30:15] But a line has been crossed, and a gang of vigilantes 你们越界了 高塔是不会容忍
[30:17] will not be tolerated at The Tower. 员工行侠仗义的
[30:19] You’re all fired. 你们都被解雇了
[30:21] Hey, wait, hold on. Mr. Simon, they had nothing to do with this. 嘿 等等 西蒙先生 他们什么都没做
[30:23] They just followed me up there. 他们只是陪我上去
[30:24] I don’t give a shit! 我才不管!
[30:25] Mr. Simon, wait a minute, my wife is eight months pregnant. 西蒙先生 等等 我老婆怀孕八个月了
[30:27] You should have thought of that before you walked in that apartment. 在进顶层公寓前 你就应该想到
[30:29] We went up there for Lester! 我们是为了莱斯特!
[30:31] Lester’s job is waiting for him when he gets out. 莱斯特出院后会重返岗位
[30:32] Meanwhile, the rest of you, I want you out of the building right now. 但 你们所有人 给我立即滚出这栋大楼
[30:54] Um, the carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow, 额 地毯清洁工明天过来
[30:57] they start on 44. Okay? 叫他们从44楼开始整理 好吗?
[30:59] Bye, Joshie. 再见 乔希
[31:01] Good luck with the bar. 律师考试顺利
[31:04] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[31:11] All right. Let’s go, everyone. Back to work, okay? 好了 大家都回去工作
[31:21] Hey, Charlie, wait! 嘿 查理 等等!
[31:23] Wait. I’ll call Sasha, all right. 等下 我会打给莎夏的 好吧
[31:25] I’ll tell her you tried to stop me. 我会告诉她 你试过阻止我
[31:26] Please, don’t do me any favors. 求你了 别帮我
[31:28] And, Josh, don’t pretend to care now, 乔希 别假装关心
[31:30] I know you always wanted to fire me. 我知道你一直想炒了我
[31:32] That’s because you stink at this job. 那是因为你表现差劲
[31:34] – So I stink? I stink? – Yeah. -我很差? 很差? -是的
[31:37] The guy who made Mrs. Jin smile on Chinese New Year? 是谁在中国新年逗金女士笑了?
[31:39] Mrs. Jin is Korean. 金女士是韩国人
[31:41] She’s what? 什么?
[31:42] That’s why she was smiling. 所以她才笑
[31:44] She’s not Chinese, she’s Korean. 她不是中国人 她是韩国人
[31:46] And you believed her? 你也相信她是韩国人?
[31:47] Yeah, she’s Korean. 是的 她是韩国人
[31:50] All right, Josh, maybe she’s Korean. 好吧 乔希 也许她是韩国人
[31:52] Why are you whispering? She is Korean. 你小声干嘛? 她就是韩国人
[31:54] What’s important is that she appreciated the gesture I made, 重点是 她欣赏我的好意
[31:56] and that’s more than I can say for some people. 不像有些人不识好意
[31:59] Thanks for getting me fired. 谢谢你害我被炒
[32:29] Hey. 嘿
[32:30] Hey. Thank you for coming down. 嘿 谢谢你过来
[32:31] Yeah, no problem. You got something for me? 是的 没什么 你带了什么给我?
[32:34] Yeah. I probably shouldn’t even be doing this, 是的 也许我不该这样做
[32:37] because it violates everything I believe in, 因为这样做违背了我的原则
[32:39] but I have to get my employees’ money back, so… 但我想把员工的钱拿回来 所以…
[32:41] This is Shaw’s travel schedule for the last 10 years. 这是肖过去十年的行程时间表
[32:44] It’s his guest registry. Names of judges, politicians, 有客户资料 有法官 政客和女人的名单
[32:46] women, tail number of his plane, 还有私人飞机尾翼号
[32:48] hull identification number of his yacht, 游艇的全部识别号
[32:50] names of his race horses in West Virginia… 西弗吉尼亚赛马的名字…
[32:52] Gill’s Pride and Sunny Day. 吉尔骄傲和晴天
[32:54] Yeah, we have all that, Kovaks. 这些我们都有了 科瓦奇
[32:57] And eventually they’re gonna sell his planes and his yachts, 最后 他的飞机 游艇都会卖掉
[32:59] and his horses, and the bank is going to take it all. 还有赛马 银行会拿走他所有的一切
[33:02] You guys were his smallest account. 你们的账户是最小的一个
[33:05] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[33:08] It’s okay. 没关系了
[33:11] Thought I’d give it a shot. 至少我试了
[33:15] Kovaks, 科瓦奇
[33:17] you wanna get drunk? 想大醉一场吗?
[33:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[33:24] I’ve got to be honest with you, Kovaks. 我得向你坦白 科瓦奇
[33:26] The last time I drank this much at a bar I made out with a fireman. 上一次我在酒吧大醉是和一个消防员
[33:30] Really? How long ago was that? 真的吗? 多久前?
[33:33] Tuesday. 周二
[33:35] You know, you surprise me. 你知道 你让我很吃惊
[33:37] I saw the security tape of you beating the shit out of Shaw’s car. 我看了监视器录像 你把肖的车打得面目全非
[33:42] That was badass. 你真是个坏蛋啊
[33:44] Yeah, well, badass is my middle name. 是的 是啊 坏蛋是我的小名
[33:47] Nope. Your middle name is Marvin. 不 你的小名是马文
[33:49] I know that from your file. Marvin. 我在你的档案里看到的 马文
[33:54] All right. 好吧
[33:55] That’s my dead grandfather you’re laughing at. 你在取笑我过世的祖父
[33:59] What else is in my file? 我的档案里还有什么?
[34:00] Oh. 哦
[34:01] I know the year your parents got divorced. 我知道你父母离婚是哪一年
[34:04] Your SAT scores. 你的学业性向测验分数
[34:06] You don’t know my SAT scores. 你肯定不知道
[34:08] 540, math. 480, verbal. 数学540 语言480
[34:11] – I retook those. – Your scores went down -这些我有补考 -分数反而降了
[34:17] I have to tell you something, 我有件事要告诉你
[34:19] and I really shouldn’t be telling you this, 我真不应该跟你说这个
[34:21] because it violates everything I believe in. 因为这违背我的原则
[34:24] Mmm-hmm. 嗯-嗯
[34:26] We still haven’t found Shaw’s safety net. 我们还没找到肖的保险箱
[34:29] All these guys, they keep some cash close by in case they have to run. 所有犯罪的人 都会藏些钱在身边 以便好跑路
[34:33] Shaw clears out all of his accounts three months ago, 肖三个月前把所有的账户都提光了
[34:36] 20 million and change. 两千万美元出头
[34:38] But when we bust him, the money isn’t on him. 但我们逮捕他时 钱不在身上
[34:40] Wait. 等等
[34:42] $20 million? 两千万美元?
[34:44] There’s a chance we’ll get lucky and find it. 走运的话 我们会找到的
[34:48] And if we get lucky, maybe you can get lucky. 如果我们走运 你也就走运了
[34:54] I’m not lucky. 我运气并不好
[34:56] You just have to be patient. 你需要耐心
[34:59] I don’t really have time to be patient. 我真没时间耐心
[35:01] Well, if you’re tired of waiting around, 好吧 如果你等累了
[35:03] you can always try the old-school approach. 你也可以试试老办法
[35:06] What’s that? 什么办法?
[35:08] Grab some pitchforks and a couple of guys and storm the castle. 拿几把干草叉 叫上几个人 冲进去
[35:12] They’d never see you coming. 他们绝对没想到你们会来
[35:15] I have to pee. 我要去尿尿了
[35:17] Ooh! I’m gonna… I have to go. 哦! 我得…我得走了
[35:19] Whoa, whoa. You can’t drive. 你不能开车
[35:21] I’m gonna get a crab. 我会叫螃蟹的 (把出租车发音发错)
[35:22] Crab? 螃蟹?
[35:23] Listen, you violated three federal laws 听着 你砸肖的法拉利时
[35:27] when you beat up Shaw’s Ferrari. 违反了三条联邦法律
[35:29] So what? 那又怎样?
[35:30] So a lot of guys down at the bureau want to buy you a drink, 局里很多人想请你喝酒
[35:33] and so do I. 我也一样
[35:40] Bye. 再见
[35:42] Goodbye. 再见
[35:58] Manuel. 曼纽尔
[36:02] Sorry, Mr. K, I can’t let you into the building. 对不起 K先生 我不能让你进去
[36:04] No, no, I just have to grab some stuff out of my office, okay? 我只是去办公室里拿东西 没问题吧?
[36:06] I promise I won’t attack anyone. 我保证我不会攻击任何人
[36:08] I can’t do it. 我不能让你进去
[36:09] Or should I tell Mr. Simon 要我去告诉西蒙先生先吗
[36:11] about you and the cougar in 2813? 记得2813房你跟熟女的事吗
[36:16] – Two minutes. – Okay. -两分钟 -好的
[36:58] Hi, welcome to Shake Shack. What can I get you? 嗨 欢迎来摇摇汉堡 你想要什么?
[37:01] Hey, Mr. Kovaks. 嘿 科瓦奇先生
[37:03] Welcome to Shake Shack. What’s shaking? We shake all day. 欢迎来摇摇汉堡 你想摇点什么? 我们天天都在摇
[37:06] You like working here? 你喜欢这的工作?
[37:08] I cry at night. 夜晚想起泪不止呀
[37:10] You said you know electrical engineering? 你说你懂电气工程?
[37:14] I’m on the phone with the police. 我在和警察通电话
[37:17] They have a cruiser in the area. Go away! 警车在这儿巡逻 走开!
[37:19] It’s me, Mr. Fitzhugh. Can you open the door, please? 是我 菲兹尤先生 把门打开好吗?
[37:27] Hey- Hey… -嘿 -嘿
[37:29] Why are you staying in this motel? 你住在这干嘛?
[37:31] I’m thinking of becoming a male prostitute. 我觉得我能当个男妓
[37:33] I think I might have a better idea. 我想我有更好的主意
[37:53] Sasha told me you took a job. 莎夏说你找到工作了
[37:55] Oh, yeah. I’m using all the skills you taught me as a concierge. 哦 是的 我正用你教的全套技巧
[37:57] Thank you very much. Hey, no spitting, blue shirt. 非常感谢呀 嘿 别乱吐 穿蓝衬衣那个
[38:00] Suck it, douche bag! 吃屎吧 讨厌鬼!
[38:02] It’s not a bad job. Only problem is 这工作不坏 问题是
[38:03] I need 40 hours to get on the insurance, 我要40小时才能搞定保险费
[38:05] it’s hard to get shifts, but if I don’t get on the insurance, 真不容易 如果没能获得保险
[38:08] it’s probably gonna end up costing us 我们就要花两万美元
[38:09] around $20,000 to have the baby. 生这个孩子
[38:11] So we’ll probably have to sell it. 到时 也许只能卖孩子了
[38:14] I need your help. 我需要你的帮忙
[38:17] So you’re saying you wanna rob $20 million from Arthur Shaw. 你是说从亚瑟·肖那抢两千万美元
[38:21] Which you think he’s hidden in a secret wall safe 你认为他把钱藏在顶层公寓的
[38:23] inside his penthouse apartment. 秘墙保险箱里?
[38:24] An apartment which he’s not allowed to leave 那栋他不准许离开的公寓
[38:26] and is guarded by three FBI agents, 24 hours a day. 还有三名FBI特工24小时把守
[38:29] Two. 是两名
[38:30] And you wanna do all of this in a building 你确定你要抢这栋
[38:31] with the most advanced security 拥有世界上最先进的安全
[38:32] and surveillance system in the world. 和监视系统的大楼?
[38:34] A building which we’ve all been barred from ever entering again? 这栋我们被禁止进入的大楼?
[38:36] Yes. How do you guys feel about that? 是的 你们说呢?
[38:40] Well, I’ve really enjoyed myself. 好吧 我很开心
[38:42] Thanks for the crackers. 谢谢饼干
[38:43] Mr. Fitzhugh, I know the money is in that safe. 菲兹尤先生 我知道钱在保险柜里
[38:45] How do you know? 你怎么知道?
[38:47] Because in 2003, Shaw remodeled. 因为在2003年 肖重新装修房子
[38:50] He spent like 10 million to blow out the kitchen, move the living room. 他花了一千万扩建厨房 搬移客厅
[38:53] He even brought in some guy from China 他甚至叫中国人来
[38:55] to do a whole feng shui thing. 看风水
[38:56] But he left one wall standing, 但他唯独没动那堵墙
[38:57] dead center in the middle of the apartment. 那道在公寓正中央的墙
[38:59] That’s where he put the safe. 那儿就是他放保险箱的地方
[39:00] Maybe it’s a load-bearing wall. 也可能是一堵承重墙
[39:02] No. No, it isn’t. 不 不 那不是
[39:03] We have the same wall in my place. 我家里也有一道墙
[39:05] We took it down when we first moved in. 我们刚搬进去时 就把它放倒了
[39:06] The FBI can’t find the money, because he hid it in the wall. FBI找不到钱 是因为他藏到墙里了
[39:09] I know it! 肯定是
[39:14] So you guys in or out? 那么 你们干不干?
[39:16] Mr. Fitzhugh? 菲兹尤先生?
[39:19] Come back to me. 等下再问我
[39:21] Mr. Dev’Reaux? 德夫·欧先生?
[39:23] You know how many weeks I’d have to work at the BK to make 20 million? 知道我在汉堡王要工作多少周才能赚两千万吗?
[39:26] 18,600 一万八千六百周
[39:32] Charlie, come on. 查理 别犹豫
[39:33] Look at us. We’re basically waiters. 瞧我们 本来都是服务生
[39:36] That’s what we do. We bring people stuff. We don’t take things. 尽其职 帮别人送东西 不拿别人东西
[39:38] You and I know the movements of every person. 你我都对大家的行为都了如指掌
[39:40] We know the schedules, deliveries and codes 我们知道日程表 递送员
[39:42] for every door and window. 每一道门 每一扇窗的密码
[39:43] We’ve been casing the place for over a decade, we just didn’t know it. 我们已经踩点十年了 只是没意识到而已
[39:45] We didn’t know it, because we weren’t doing it. 没意识到 是因为我们压根没想
[39:47] – But we were. – No. -我们有 -没
[39:49] Okay, where do the Lippmans keep their passports? 好吧 李普曼的护照放在哪儿?
[39:51] In the freezer. Mmm-hmm. 冰箱里
[39:52] How many in vitro fertilizations did Miss Hansen have 汉森小姐生孩子前
[39:54] before she gave birth to Jonah? 做了几次体外受精?
[39:56] – Six. – See? We know everything! -六次 -看到了吗? 我们啥都了解!
[39:58] What’s the pass code for Mr. Shaw’s elevator? 肖先生的电梯密码多少?
[40:00] I just press the PH button. 按顶层键就好
[40:05] Come on, man. I need you. 来吧 兄弟 我需要你
[40:06] Yeah, you need me, because you’ve got these idiots. 是啊 你需要我 因为你找到的是白痴
[40:08] You think we’re getting our money back? 你认为我们能把钱拿回来吗?
[40:09] You think Lester is getting his money? 莱斯特能拿回他的钱吗?
[40:11] I talked to the FBI It’s gone! 我跟FBI谈过 都没了!
[40:13] So all this is about getting it back for Lester? 所以这全是为了帮莱斯特把钱拿回来吗?
[40:15] Yes! And Rose 对! 还有罗斯的钱
[40:17] and Miss lovenko and Manuel and you, you jerk! 洛文科小姐的 曼纽尔的和你这蠢蛋的!
[40:20] Come on! Let’s storm the castle together. 别缩了! 我们一起冲进去
[40:23] Oh, like when they went after Frankenstein? 哦 就像攻打科学怪人一样?
[40:25] No, it’s a different kind of storming. 不 不同呢
[40:26] It’s a storming where the peasants take everything back. 是贫农抢恶劣的地主
[40:28] From like the feudal lords and… 那种攻击…
[40:30] I’m in. 我加入
[40:32] Holy shit! I’m in. 牛逼了! 我加入
[40:33] Holy shit! I’m in. 牛逼了! 我加入
[40:38] Well, now we’re undefeatable, aren’t we? 那么 我们是攻无不克 是吗?
[40:41] Josh, we’re not criminals. We don’t know how to steal. 乔希 我们不是罪犯 不懂得怎么偷东西
[40:44] It’s okay, I know someone who does. 没关系 我知道谁会
[40:47] Crack four! 打开四号门!
[40:55] You must have been saying your prayers, Slide. 你一定烧香了 斯莱德
[40:58] You made bail. 你被保释了
[41:03] Slide. 斯莱德
[41:08] Thought you might need a ride. 看来你需要人送你一程
[41:20] I haven’t driven my Nova for a few months. 我已经有几个月没开我的雪佛兰洛瓦了
[41:23] Did you know that in Spanish 你知道西班牙语”洛瓦”的意思是”走不动” 吗?
[41:26] That’s why they didn’t sell many in Latin America 所以”洛瓦”车在拉丁美洲销量不好
[41:32] I didn’t realize Rikers was on an actual island. 我没想到里克斯真是小岛
[41:35] I thought it was more of a… I don’t know, like a… 我还以为更像是一个…像一个…
[41:38] You know, like the way Puget Sound is actually an inlet. 就像普吉特海湾实际是水道而已
[41:40] But they… 但他们…
[41:43] You hungry? Can I buy you some lunch? 你饿吗? 午餐我请你?
[41:47] Slide, what are you doing? 斯莱德 你在干嘛?
[41:48] Tell me why you bailed me out! 快说你为什么保释我!
[41:51] Take your foot off the gas! 别踩油门!
[41:52] Answer the goddamn question first! 先回答问题!
[41:53] Slide! 斯莱德!
[41:57] Red light! 红灯!
[42:05] All right, what’s going on? 好 究竟怎么回事?
[42:06] You wearing a wire or something? 你带窃听器没?
[42:07] Some kind of police undercover shit? 是不是警察卧底?
[42:08] No, I’m not a cop! 不 我不是警察!
[42:10] Then you brought me out here for some kind of freak shit, huh? 那你把我弄出来搞毛 嗯哼?
[42:12] You want to stimulate my nut sack. Is that what it is, punk? 想挠蛋蛋 是不是?
[42:14] No! Jesus! 不! 天哪!
[42:15] Then what the hell we doing out here, man? I don’t even know your name. 那我们干嘛 兄弟? 我都不认识你
[42:18] I’m Josh Kovaks. 我是乔希·科瓦奇
[42:20] Man in the suit. We talk almost every morning. 制服男 我们几乎每天早上都打招呼
[42:22] How come you bailed me out, man? 你为什么要保释我?
[42:24] I need help with something, and I thought given our relationship 我需要你的帮助 基于我们过去的关系
[42:27] you might be willing to help. 你应该会帮我
[42:28] Relationship? I ain’t got no relationship with your ass! 关系? 我跟你有毛关系!
[42:30] Our history! 我们过去的交情!
[42:31] What history? I see you walking by every now and then. 什么过去交情? 我偶尔见你路过罢了
[42:33] I say, “Hey, what’s up, little biatch?” 我说 “嘿 你好 贱人?”
[42:34] Just another passer-by going by. 只当是一个路人而已
[42:36] Just another nigger walking by. 一个猪头路过而已
[42:37] You don’t remember 1971? Mrs. Saltzburg? 你还记得1971年吗? 索兹伯格女士吗?
[42:39] We used to get dropped off at her apartment every morning for day care. 我们早上寄托在她家
[42:42] In 1971 I’m six! How am I supposed to remember some shit? 1971年我才六岁! 我怎会记得
[42:44] Come on, Darnell Mrs. Saltzburg! 想想 达尼尔 索兹伯格女士呀!
[42:46] Heavy-set German woman, short goatee. 大个德国女人 小山羊胡
[42:48] Man, you call me Darnell one more time, I will beat you to death. 你再叫我一次达尼尔试试 我揍死你
[42:50] You don’t remember Inch High, Private Eye? 你不记得小小侦探了? (1973年的一部美国动画片)
[42:52] Davey and Goliath? Remember Witchiepoo? 戴维和歌莉娅? (1960年美国动画片)
[42:54] H.R. Pufnstuf. You got freaked out by her? 魔法龙帕夫里的恶女巫 (1969年动画片) 你被吓傻了
[42:56] Remember that kid came over 记得有个小孩跑过来
[42:57] and he stole my inhaler and I couldn’t breathe? 偷走我的吸入器 害我无法呼吸
[43:01] I do remember you! 我记得你了!
[43:02] You the little seizure boy that was having them seizures all the time! 你是那个有癫痫病的小孩 经常癫痫发作!
[43:05] No, I never had any seizures! 不是 不是癫痫发作!
[43:06] They were minor spasms of the throat. 只是喉部小抽搐
[43:07] And I remember you would start foaming up at the mouth 我记得你嘴里都吐泡了
[43:09] and your eyes would go crooked. It was very scary! 眼睛都歪了 很吓人!
[43:11] – There was no foaming. – That was you! -我根本就没有吐泡 -那就是你!
[43:12] A lot of people have asthma when they’re kids. 很多人小时候都有哮喘
[43:14] It’s not a big deal. I outgrew it. No. Seizure Boy. -没什么大不了的 长大就没了 -不 癫痫男
[43:16] You’d be on the floor rolling all around. You was having seizures! 你在地上到处滚 你就是有癫痫!
[43:18] Asthma doesn’t cause seizures, all right? 哮喘不会造成癫痫 好吧?
[43:21] Oh, really? Then how come nobody wanted to play with your ass? 哦 是吗? 那为什么没人和你玩?
[43:23] Nobody wanted to have naptime with you, 没人想和你午睡
[43:24] nobody wanted to do coloring with you or nothing. 没人愿意和你一起画画或做其他
[43:25] Because of your little seizures 就是因为你有癫痫
[43:26] and didn’t nobody want to catch that shit! 没人想感染上这种烂病!
[43:28] I’m gonna ask you one more time, punk. 我再问你一次 混蛋
[43:29] Why did you bail me out? 为什么保释我?
[43:31] Because I have a job and I thought that given your skill set 因为我做要某件事 需要你的技能
[43:34] maybe you could help us out. 也许你能帮我们
[43:35] What kind of skill set is that? 什么技能?
[43:37] Taking things that don’t necessarily belong to you. 拿那些不见得属于你的东西
[43:44] Oh, little Seizure Boy want to try to rob somebody, huh? 哦 癫痫男想抢劫啊 嗯哼?
[43:49] What you trying to steal? 你想偷什么?
[43:52] $20 million. 两千万美元
[43:55] Let’s go get something to eat. 我们去找吃的先
[44:05] Hey, guys, this is my friend Slide. 嘿 弟兄们 我朋友斯莱德
[44:09] You kidding, right? 开玩笑吧?
[44:10] These ain’t the guys you wanna try to do this job with. 这伙人来干这个
[44:13] Yes, this is Charlie and Dev’Reaux and Mr. Fitzhugh. 没错 这是查理 德夫·欧和菲兹尤先生
[44:16] This is a joke, right? 你开玩笑 是吧?
[44:17] This guy is the big time criminal? 这人就是犯罪高手?
[44:18] Hey, what you say? 嘿 你说啥?
[44:20] All right, guys, take it easy. He’s totally qualified. 好了 兄弟们 冷静些 他当然够格
[44:22] He’s been arrested a bunch of times, 他被逮捕过好多次
[44:24] he pays no income taxes, he’s got two Doberman pinschers. 他不交所得税 而且有两条杜宾犬
[44:26] So let’s show him some respect. 放尊重点
[44:27] So now we’re like The Doberman Gang? 那么咱们现在就是杜宾帮咯?
[44:29] Like the what? 像什么?
[44:30] It was a movie. They trained Dobermans to knock off a bank. 一部电影 关于训练杜宾犬来抢银行
[44:33] Is that the one where Gregory Peck was attacked by those dogs? 格雷戈里·佩克被狗咬那部电影吗?
[44:36] No, that’s Boys from Brazil with the cloned Hitlers. 不 那是电影来自巴西的男孩里的假希特勒
[44:38] Oh, shit. You guys ever seen Boys Don’t Cry? 哦 靠 你们看过男孩别哭没?
[44:40] When Hilary Swank plays that dude. 希拉里·斯万科演的
[44:42] That scared the shit out of me. 我真被吓傻了
[44:45] Wait, Slide. Sit down and talk with us for a second. 等等 斯莱德 坐下谈会
[44:47] These guys ain’t got what it take. 这些人不行
[44:48] I can look in their eyes and see it. 看他们眼睛就知道
[44:50] First sign of trouble, they’re gonna be shitting in their pants. 一遇到麻烦 就会吓出大便来
[44:52] They will not. You don’t know them. 不会的 你不了解他们
[44:54] You want me to prove it? 你要我证明一下吗?
[44:55] All right, listen up, 好 听着
[44:57] y’all got 15 minutes to go out there and steal me something. 你们用15分钟时间 去偷点东西回来
[44:59] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[45:01] You heard what I said. 你知道我在说啥
[45:01] In this mall, right now, each one of y’all 就在这购物中心 马上 每人一件
[45:03] go out there and individually steal $50 worth of merchandise, 都靠自己偷价值50美元的商品
[45:05] come back and put it on the table. Then we’ll talk. 回来放桌上 我们再谈
[45:11] Okay, 50 bucks, no problem. Come on. 好 50块 没问题
[45:12] Can I go with you, Josh? 乔希 我能和你一起吗?
[45:13] No, you ain’t going with Josh, you go by yourself. 不 你不能和乔希一起 自己去
[45:15] Everybody going by their self. 全都得靠自己
[45:16] Anybody can’t handle this, is out. 谁不能完成 谁就出局
[45:17] Okay. Guys, we can do this. 好 大伙们 我们能搞定的
[45:19] – It’s just shoplifting. – You got 15 minutes, let’s go. -只是顺手牵羊 我们走 -你们有15分钟时间
[45:20] And put your wallets on the table. I don’t want nobody cheating 钱包拿出来 我不想有人作弊
[45:22] I don’t want y’all to go buy the shit and say you stole it. 我不想看到买的说是偷的
[45:25] All right, come on, let’s go. 快 我们走
[45:35] This is a part of our Sexy Little Things collection. 这属于性感小尤物系列
[45:38] Oh, yeah, that’s great. Love that. Yeah. 哦 这真不错 我喜欢
[45:43] Would you like me to ring that up for you? 要我帮你结帐吗?
[45:45] No, I think I’ll just live with it a little first. 不 我先看看
[46:03] These are very pretty Bella earrings. 这些全是非常漂亮的贝拉耳环
[46:05] They’re from our Timeless Collection. 这是我们的永恒系列
[46:08] Do you have any studs? 你们有穿式耳环吗?
[46:09] Yes, several. 是的 我们有好几种
[46:11] Right here. 在这
[46:13] Do you have any hoops? 还有其他类型吗?
[46:15] Sir, all of our earrings are on this display. 先生 我们的耳环全在这了
[46:20] Do you have a catalog? 有目录表吗?
[46:22] Uh… 额…
[46:23] I might have one in the back, let me check. 后台可能有 我去看看
[46:35] How do those feel? 这个感觉怎么样?
[46:36] They feel a little tight. Do you have them in a half size up? 我觉得有点紧 有大半号的吗?
[46:39] Yeah, let me check the back. 有 我去看看
[47:37] Hey, them two pairs of drawers don’t cost no $50. 嘿 两条内裤不值50块
[47:42] $12 scented candle. 还有个12美元的香烛
[47:45] Okay, we’ll get to work tomorrow. 好吧 我们明天开工
[47:48] Wait a minute. We all just proved ourselves. 等一下 我们都证明了自己
[47:50] How do we know you can really pull this off? 我们怎么知道你行不行?
[47:52] You each stole $50 worth of shit, 你们每人偷50美元的烂货
[47:54] I stole $264 in cash. 而我偷了264美元的现金
[47:56] Rule number one, never give your wallet to a thief. 规则一 不要钱包交给小偷
[47:59] Later, bitches. 回见 娘儿们
[48:06] What are we doing up here, man? My balls are snow cones. 兄弟 我们在这干嘛? 蛋蛋都快冻硬了
[48:08] Can I get my jacket? 我能把夹克穿上吗?
[48:09] Everybody shut up, right now. 所有人都闭嘴
[48:15] In a robbery, things can change quickly. 抢劫中 事情往往变换无常
[48:18] It can go from hot to cold, just like that. 有可能从热到冷 就像现在这样
[48:21] You have to be ready to adapt to the situation. 你们得准备好适应各种环境
[48:24] You have to be able to think on your feet. 你们必须反应迅速
[48:26] I was on a job a few days ago where my homie got shot in the face. 几天前我那票 我的兄弟脸部中弹
[48:29] He’s kidding, right? 他在说笑 对吧?
[48:30] Get shot in the head, it’s over. 头部中枪 那就玩完
[48:31] If you get shot in your head, it’s over. If you get shot in your face, 如果你们头部中枪 就玩完了 如果脸部中枪
[48:34] the bullet will go in your cheek, then come out the other side. 子弹会穿过脸颊 再穿出来
[48:36] Then what you gonna do, sissy? 那会怎样 娘娘腔?
[48:37] Die. I’m gonna die. 死掉 我肯定死掉
[48:40] I saw a television show once 我看过一个电视节目
[48:41] about a guy who got shot in the head with a nail gun. 有个人头部被射钉枪打中
[48:44] He couldn’t even remember how to chew any more. 他就记不得怎么嚼东西了
[48:45] He had to put everything in a blender. 他吃什么都要靠搅拌机
[48:47] Yo, he couldn’t figure out how to chew, 呦 他不知道怎么嚼东西
[48:49] but he could operate a Cuisinart? 但却知道怎么用搅拌机?
[48:50] I don’t think he operated it himself. 我想他不是自己操作的
[48:52] All right, could we just focus, please? It’s 16 degrees! 好了 我们专心点儿 现在零下16度!
[48:54] That’s right! Let’s focus! 没错 我们专心点
[48:55] Now, earlier today I taught you all 今天稍早 我教过你们
[48:57] how to pick a lock with a bobby pin. 如何用发夹开锁
[48:58] I want y’all to practice on this door. 你们试试开这扇门练习
[48:59] I’ve got bobby pins for all of y’all. Here’s your bobby pin. 我给你们每人发一个发夹 这是你的
[49:02] This is your bobby pin. 这是你的
[49:04] Here’s your bobby pin. 这是你的
[49:05] This is your punk-ass bobby pin. Take it! 这是你的 拿着!
[49:09] You unlock the door, you won’t freeze to death 你们打开了 就不会冻死
[49:13] I’m gonna be inside having sex with Rita. 我要和瑞塔嘿咻去了
[49:19] Who’s Rita? 谁是瑞塔?
[49:21] To get in the building, we have to avoid seven exterior cameras 进入大楼 得避开七个摄像头
[49:23] and six doormen who work at two entrance points in rotating shifts. 和有六个门童把守的两个入口
[49:27] Once inside, we’ll be faced with four security officers, 一旦进去 我们要面对四个安全员
[49:29] who monitor a bank of 12 internal cameras, 他们监看整排12台摄像头
[49:32] as well as two floating security guards, 还有两个巡逻的安全守卫
[49:33] who vary the patrol route each day. 他们每天都会变换巡逻路径
[49:35] If we make it through all of that, 就算我们都避开了
[49:36] we still have to get through this gauntlet 我们还需搞定员工大军
[49:37] of employees to get to the elevators. 才能进入电梯
[49:39] Questions? 有问题吗?
[49:40] Yeah. Who’s that girl in the red dress? 是的 那红衣MM是谁?
[49:42] She got the kind of titties I like to play with. 我很想和她胸部玩玩
[49:44] That’s Mary-Ann from sales. She’s a lesbian. 她是销售部的马瑞·恩 她是同性恋
[49:46] Okay, that’s irrelevant. 好了 她和这不相干
[49:47] Mary-Ann is a lesbian? 马瑞·恩是同性恋?
[49:49] She was married when she sold me my unit. 她卖给我公寓时还是人妻
[49:50] She makes lesbian sex with Lynn Rutherford from accounting. 她和会计部的李恩·露丝芙特玩蕾丝边
[49:53] – Okay… – Lynn is a lesbian? -好了… -李恩是同性恋?
[49:55] Wait, I’m lost. 等等 我晕了
[49:56] How many lesbians total do we have to avoid? 我们要避开多少个同性恋?
[49:58] None. We’re not avoiding lesbians. 不用 我们不用避开同性恋
[50:00] I don’t avoid lesbians at all. I seek lesbians out. 不用避开女同性恋 我还在找呢
[50:04] Lesbians got the nicest titties. 女同的胸部最爽了
[50:06] Straight women, they have guys 异性恋都被男人
[50:07] pulling and yanking on them and sweating on them. 又拉又扯加蹂躏
[50:09] Lesbians get touched delicately by other lesbians. 女同就不一样了 她们都轻摸细触
[50:12] It’s nice. 超赞
[50:13] Did anybody take in what I just said? 我刚说的有人听进去了吗?
[50:15] Well, it seems like there’s a gauntlet of lesbians. 有 好像真有那么一帮女同性恋
[50:17] No. The… 不对 这…
[50:18] All right, I’m just gonna keep going. 好吧 我们继续吧
[50:24] 1:27, NYPD makes third pass in front of the building. 1:27纽约警察会第三次经过前门
[50:29] The parking enforcement officer 管制停车的警察
[50:30] only works the west side of the street. 只会在大街的西侧
[50:32] She got a fat ass, too. 她也有大屁股
[50:33] All right, baby, I’ll call you after lunch. 好吧 亲爱的 午餐后 我打给你
[50:35] I’m in a restaurant with Josh 我和乔希在餐厅里
[50:36] and a couple of other guys across from The Tower. 还有其他几个人 就在高塔对面
[50:39] Yeah. I love you. 是的 我爱你
[50:43] What are you doing? It’s supposed to be a secret. 你在干嘛? 这是秘密
[50:46] I can’t tell my wife I’m having a lunch? 我不能给我老婆说我在吃午餐吗?
[50:49] We’re not having lunch. We’re casing the front of the building. 我们没在吃午餐 我们正对大楼踩点
[50:51] Now they can trace our steps back to us 现在我们行踪要被泄露了
[50:53] I didn’t tell her what restaurant we were at. 我没跟她说 我在哪个餐厅
[50:55] You said, “The restaurant across from The Tower.” 你说了 “高塔对面的餐厅”
[50:56] I didn’t say which restaurant across from The Tower. 我没说高塔对面哪个餐厅
[50:58] Geez, a hamburger’s $24. We can’t afford to eat here anyway. 天啊 一个汉堡24块 我们怎么也吃不起啊
[51:02] Hey, we can order whatever we like, because. 嘿 我们可以点其它的
[51:05] lunch is on me. 我请午餐
[51:11] This is the main electrical room. 这是主电机间
[51:13] You can override the elevators from here or shut them down completely. 可以在这里控制电梯或者完全关掉
[51:15] Mr. Dev’Reaux, who took some courses at DeVry Technical Institute, 德夫·欧先生上过德瑞技术学院
[51:18] is gonna be our point man on this. 他将是我们的先头部队
[51:19] – Online. – What? -在线的 -什么?
[51:21] I went there to go get my master’s in electronics, 我去电子学院拿硕士学位
[51:24] but somebody said, “You got to go to college first.” 但他们说”你得先上大学”
[51:26] I was, like, “Yeah, it wasn’t in the brochure.” 我好像是说”册子上没写”
[51:31] Okay, but you understand what… 好吧 但你知道…
[51:32] Absolutely. I weld stuff and I’m, like, you flip it on and off. 当然 我会焊接东西 扳一扳开关
[51:36] It’s all about power. 开关电源而已
[51:41] Hey, man, how is this supposed to be right if you made it out of Legos? 嘿 兄弟 乐高玩具 哪有用
[51:44] Well, the dimensions are completely accurate. 长宽高都正确
[51:46] Yeah, who’s this little nigglet? Webster? 是啊 这小玩意儿又是谁呢? 韦伯斯特?
[51:48] Man, you might as well use Lincoln Logs or Tinkertoys. 兄弟 你还不如用林肯积木或万能工匠呢
[51:50] I got your ski caps. 我买了滑雪帽
[51:52] What? 什么?
[51:53] No, no, no. Ski masks. Masks. 不 是滑雪面具 面具
[51:55] Yeah, but the guy said that these were the warmest ever made. 是啊 店家说这最暖和
[51:58] With pompoms? You serious? 带头套? 你开玩笑吗?
[51:59] You’re such an idiot. I need a mask. It has to cover your face 你真白痴 得用面具遮脸
[52:03] Josh, let’s say we get the money 乔希 即使我们拿了钱
[52:05] and make it outside, then what? 出来后 我们怎办?
[52:07] Slide is the only one with no connection to The Tower. 斯莱德是唯一和高塔没关系的人
[52:09] So he’s agreed to hold the money for a week. 他同意保管一周
[52:11] Are you crazy? You’re gonna give this guy $20 million? 你疯了吗? 你要把两千万给这人?
[52:13] He’s a crook! 他是个罪犯!
[52:14] What you say? Say it again. I didn’t hear shit. 你说啥? 再说说 我没听到
[52:17] – Speak into the microphone! – Hey! Hey! -对着小孔再说一遍! -嘿! 嘿!
[52:18] Why don’t you say it again, punk? 为什么不再说一遍 混蛋?
[52:19] Come on, Slide, no guns. 别这样 斯莱德 别用枪
[52:21] You running things now, huh? 现在你做主了?
[52:23] Man in the suit got it all figured out? 制服男 都想明白了?
[52:24] No, man in the suit doesn’t have it all figured out, 不 制服男还没想全
[52:26] but man with the gun needs to understand 但拿枪的人要明白
[52:28] what man in the suit is trying to accomplish here, all right? 制服男正在设法完成的事情 好吗?
[52:30] Why you talking like that? 你说话怎么这样?
[52:31] You were talking like that! Why can’t I talk like that? 你先这样说的! 为什么我不能这样说?
[52:33] What you think, this is a joke, Josh? We gonna just walk in there 你以为是啥 开玩笑么 乔希? 我们走进去
[52:35] and roll this dude for$20 million without a fight? 不恶斗一场 就能卷走两千万?
[52:37] Look, no guns. End of story, all right? 听着 禁止用枪 不用争辩了 好吗?
[52:40] What if we run into some shit in there we don’t expect? 如果我们倒霉遇到意外怎么办?
[52:41] Trust me, there won’t be any surprises. 相信我 不会有意外
[52:50] It’s the FBI lady and two cops. FBI探员和两名警察
[52:52] Shit! We haven’t done anything yet. 该死! 我们还没开始做呢
[52:54] We’re plotters. We’ve plotted. That’s a crime, right? 我们在策划 有预谋了 这是犯罪 是吗?
[52:56] Is that a crime? 这就是犯罪?
[52:57] Everybody, just relax. 大家都放松点
[52:58] You relax! I’m out on bail. 你可以放松! 我还在保释期呢
[53:00] – I’m gonna go in the closet. – I’m coming with you. -我要躲到壁柜里去 -我跟你去
[53:02] Guys, it’s okay, I think she’s here for me. 兄弟们 没事的 我想她是来找我的
[53:04] Go find your own spot. 大家自己找地方
[53:07] Hey, Agent Denham, what a surprise. What’s with the police? 嘿 德伦特工 真意外 带警察来干嘛?
[53:12] Josh, Arthur Shaw is gonna walk. 乔希 亚瑟·肖将会被释放
[53:15] What? 什么?
[53:16] The judge is gonna dismiss the case next week at his hearing. 法官下周会驳回肖的案件
[53:18] They’re acting like he’s untouchable. 他们似乎不敢动他
[53:20] That’s it? He just gets away with it? 就这样? 他就这样开脱了?
[53:22] That’s not it. 不止这样
[53:23] He’s threatening to press charges against you. 他威胁要告你
[53:26] He wants you to answer for the Ferrari. 他要你为那辆法拉利负责
[53:28] So they’re here to arrest me? 那他们来逮捕我吗?
[53:29] He says he’ll drop the whole thing if you apologize. 他说 除非你去道歉 他就不计较
[53:32] A sincere apology, 一个真诚的道歉
[53:33] that’s what Shaw wants. 肖想要的
[53:35] And if I don’t do it? 如果我不去呢?
[53:37] Then these gentlemen will read you your rights. 那我的兄弟就要逮捕你了
[53:58] You know what’s considered the greatest move in the history of chess, Josh? 你知道国际象棋史上 哪步最伟大 乔希?
[54:02] A man named Frank James Marshall 弗兰克·詹姆斯·马绍尔
[54:04] was losing to a man named Levitsky in 1912, 1912年输给李维特斯基
[54:06] world championship in Helsinki. 在赫尔辛基冠军杯上
[54:08] And it looked like Marshall had no chance 他已经没有获胜机会
[54:10] until he moved 23 queen G-3. 直到第23步 马绍尔将女王移到G-3
[54:14] He deliberately sacrificed his queen 他故意牺牲掉女王
[54:16] and the move was so shocking and surprising 这一步让人震惊又意外
[54:18] that Levitsky never got over it. 李维特斯基一时不淡定
[54:20] He lost the game two moves later. 两步后他输掉了比赛
[54:23] And the move became known in the annals of chess as the “Marshall swindle.” 而这一步名垂棋史成为”马绍尔骗术”
[54:31] I’m a very good chess player, but I’m no swindler. 我是个好棋手 但我不是骗子
[54:35] What you did to my Ferrari was the move of a small man. 你对我的法拉利所做的 只是小卒的一步棋
[54:39] But now it’s my move, and I’m not sure how I want to play this. 现在该我了 我还没想好怎么走
[54:45] All I’d like to say, Mr. Shaw, 我只想说 肖先生
[54:47] is someday I’m gonna find away to make things right. 总有一天 我会想法弥补的
[54:49] I don’t care what I have to do, 我会不计代价
[54:51] I will find a way to pay you back 我会想办法弥补你的
[54:52] for everything that has been done. 弥补我的过错
[54:55] Good, because I know how difficult it must be for you 很好 我知道你这个年龄失去工作 对你来说
[54:58] to lose a service job like this at your age. 是件非常痛苦的事情
[55:01] And one day when all this is ancient history, I hope you can come back, 迟早都会过去 希望你能回来
[55:05] maybe not as a building manager at first, 也许先不是做一个大楼经理
[55:07] but somewhere where you can start over, earn our trust. 从头开始 找个能赢得我们信任的工作
[55:09] A doorman, for instance. 比方说 门童
[55:13] Now go home and practice your chess game. 现在回家练练你的棋术吧
[55:17] I’ll study the “Marshall swindle,” sir. 我会学学”马绍尔骗术”的 先生
[55:20] Anybody can sacrifice their queen, Josh. 所有人都能牺牲女王 乔希
[55:23] The real trick is getting away with it. 高招在于能全身而退
[55:33] Thanks for the ride. 谢谢你送我
[55:34] Anytime. Oh, God, wait a minute, 不客气 天啊 等一下
[55:36] Before you go, this is for you. 你走之前 给你这个
[55:40] It’s a present. 一个礼物
[55:41] It’s the footage of you beating the shit out of Shaw’s car. 你砸肖的法拉利的片子
[55:43] I took it from the security camera in his apartment. 我从公寓的摄像带拿出来的
[55:47] You committed larceny for me? 你为我偷东西啊?
[55:49] Let’s just say, I misplaced three minutes of footage. 这样说吧 我弄丢了三分钟的片子
[55:53] Thank you. I’m touched. 谢谢你 我感动了
[55:55] – You’re welcome. – Okay. -不用客气 -好的
[56:06] Are you working on Saturday night? 你周六晚工作吗?
[56:07] I’m always working. 我一直在工作
[56:09] Call in sick. 请个病假
[56:11] You’re asking an FBI agent to lie? 你让FBI探员撒谎?
[56:15] I’m asking an FBI agent to dinner. 我请FBI吃晚饭
[56:20] I’ll see you Saturday night. 那周六晚见
[56:21] Good. 好的
[56:28] What the hell is that in your hand? 你手里拿的是什么?
[56:31] It’s a present. 礼物
[56:32] She gave you a present? 她送你礼物?
[56:34] I don’t know about the other guys, 其他人怎么想我不知道
[56:35] but I don’t want you seeing the federal agent any more. 但我可不希望你跟FBI妹见面
[56:37] I’m not seeing her until Saturday night. 周六晚之前 我不会再见她了
[56:39] Oh, my God! He’s dating her. 哦 我的天啊! 他在拍拖
[56:40] Relax, my social life and my criminal life are totally separate. 别紧张 我的社交生活和犯罪生活完全分开
[56:43] They’re not separate if you’re dating 你和逮捕肖的特工约会
[56:44] the FBI agent who busted Arthur Shaw! 那不叫分开
[56:46] Shouldn’t we be avoiding law enforcement? 我们不是应该避开执法人员吗?
[56:48] I never saw an episode of Matlock 《马特洛克》我一集都没看过
[56:50] where the criminal banged Matlock! 罪犯是在哪干倒马特洛克的
[56:52] Well, it don’t matter. Is this the safe? 那无所谓 这是保险箱?
[56:55] Yeah. 是的
[56:56] Then we have a really serious problem. 那么真正的问题来了
[57:02] You saying you can’t open it? 你是说 你打不开?
[57:04] No, I’m saying I never worked on a safe like this before 不 我是说我从没弄过这种保险箱
[57:06] I usually break into strongboxes. 我一般是撬开保险箱偷东西
[57:07] You never said it was a real safe made out of steel. 你从没说是钢制的真保险箱
[57:09] We’re going after $20 million. 我们要弄的是两千万
[57:11] What did you think it would be? Wood? 你认为是什么做的? 木头吗?
[57:12] What kind of thief can’t open a safe? 哪种贼不会开保险箱?
[57:14] Well, generally I rob balconies. 我一般都抢露台的东西
[57:15] Balconies? Like a cat burglar? 露台? 夜贼么?
[57:17] That way I never get charged with breaking and entering. 所以 我从没被控告入室盗窃
[57:19] And I never steal nothing over $1,000, 我也不偷超过1000块的东西
[57:21] because in New York that shit is a felony. 因为在纽约这是重罪
[57:23] What do you get? Like potted plants? 你偷过什么? 盆栽吗?
[57:25] No, bitch! I don’t be stealing no potted plants! 靠! 我才不偷盆栽呢!
[57:27] I steal mostly satellite dishes. 我一般都偷卫星锅盖
[57:29] I got a friend of mine who be hooking up illegal DirecTV. 我有个朋友在搞非法DirecTV连接
[57:31] Hey, can your friend hook me up? 嘿 能给我介绍一下吗?
[57:33] – No! – This is a bunch of horseshit. -不行! -废话真多
[57:35] Your thief isn’t even a thief. 你的贼都不是贼
[57:36] Hang on a sec. You can figure this out, right? 等一下 你可以想办法 对不?
[57:38] No, I can’t figure this out. 不 我搞不定
[57:40] I’m serious. You have to find a actual safe-cracker. 我是认真的 你得找个真正的开箱高手
[57:42] Where am I gonna find a safe-cracker? 我到哪去找?
[57:43] I don’t know. You have to start thinking outside the box. 我不知道 你得跳出框框想
[57:46] Shit, you got to find somebody with some safe-cracking history. Think! 该死 你得找个有开箱经验的人 好好想想!
[57:51] So, Odessa, I think we should address the elephant in the room. 那么 奥德萨 我们就说房间里的大象吧
[57:55] What the hell you just call me? 你他妈的刚才叫我什么?
[57:57] No, no. I’m talking about the anger you have for me. 不 不 我是说我承认你对我生气
[57:59] How you blame me for losing the pension, 你怪我丢了养老金
[58:01] which is the last thing I ever wanted to happen 这也是我最不想看到的
[58:04] I know you’re a good man, Mr. K, 我知道你是个好人 K先生
[58:05] even though you ruined my life. 尽管你毁了我的生活
[58:07] Which is why I invited you here. 所以我请你来这
[58:09] When I hired you, I made a note that 我雇你时 我注意到
[58:11] you worked for your father in Kingston. 在金士顿你帮你父亲工作
[58:12] He was a locksmith. 而他是名锁匠
[58:14] Yes, the best in Jamaica. 没错 牙买加最好的
[58:15] Uh-huh. 啊-哈
[58:16] Did he teach you how to open locks 他有教你怎样开锁
[58:19] and doors and things like that? 开门之类的吗?
[58:20] There ain’t no lock I can’t get by, Mr. K. 没我开不了的锁 K先生
[58:23] I was just wondering, do you think you could open this thing? 我好奇你能打开这东西吗?
[58:28] That safe has a six-number wheel pack with a double-action fence. 这保险箱有六码轮组和双动联锁
[58:32] Very tricky spindle. 转轴非常棘手
[58:34] Probably take me 15 minutes to open. 我可能需要15分钟
[58:36] Fifteen minutes? Could you show us? 15分钟? 你能开开看吗?
[58:40] What’s in it for me? 我有什么好处?
[58:45] 2:42, Lester at his post. 2:24莱斯特就位
[58:50] Couple of NYPD officers at the falafel cart. 两个警察在三明治车旁
[58:56] Wait a second. 等一下
[58:58] That’s Charlie. 那是查理
[59:02] What’s Charlie doing here? 查理在那干嘛?
[59:03] Yeah, why is Charlie going into The Tower? 是啊 查理去高塔干嘛?
[59:14] What did you do? 你干什么去了?
[59:15] I went to talk to Mr. Simon He called me, said he had a job for me. 我和西蒙先生谈了 他给我电话 说有工作给我
[59:20] He wants me to be the building manager. 他让我做大楼经理
[59:23] He asked you to be the building manager? 他要你做大楼经理?
[59:25] Yeah, he offered me your job, so I took it. 是啊 他给我你的工作 我接受了
[59:28] That’s ridiculous! You’re not qualified. 太荒谬了! 你根本不够格
[59:30] But it’s not ridiculous for you to rob $20 million? 去偷两千万美元就不荒谬吗?
[59:34] I can’t believe how irresponsible you’re being! 我真不相信你是这么不可靠!
[59:36] You really think that you’re gonna just stroll in there 你真认为你们能大摇大摆进去
[59:38] like Robin Hood and his band of merry doormen 像罗宾汉带着一伙人
[59:40] and outsmart the guys with ear pieces and guns? 骗过那些戴耳机和带枪的人吗?
[59:42] Why is that so hard for you to believe, huh? 为什么让你相信我就那么难呢?
[59:44] Why can’t you just be my skinny Friar Tuck? 为什么你就不能当小福莱尔·塔克呢?
[59:47] – Come on! – Who’s Friar Tuck? -一起吧! -谁是福莱尔·塔克?
[59:48] Friar Tuck is the guy who helps Robin Hood! 福莱尔·塔克是罗宾汉的帮手!
[59:51] I can’t do this, Josh. 我做不到 乔希
[59:53] You put one foot inside The Tower, I’m gonna call in a Code Blue. 只要你一只脚踏入高塔 我就启动蓝色警报
[59:56] It’s black. It’s Code Black! 是黑色 黑色警报!
[59:58] You call it black, I call it blue. 你叫黑色 我叫蓝色
[1:00:00] Maybe I made up new codes, because I’m in charge of The Tower now. 我可能还会加新代码 因为高塔现在我负责
[1:00:03] I’m warning you, Josh, come near, it’s a Code Blue-Black. 我警告你 乔希 一旦你靠近 就是蓝-黑警报
[1:00:12] First thing you do, you have to find the entry point. 首先要找到入口
[1:00:15] You have to use your fingers when you find the entry point. 找到入口后 就用你的手指
[1:00:21] It’s all in the touch. 全要靠触摸
[1:00:24] You married? 你结婚了吗?
[1:00:26] – Say what? – You married? -说什么? -你结婚了吗?
[1:00:30] No, I ain’t married. 不 还没
[1:00:33] What’s up? 怎么了?
[1:00:35] Just taking a poll. 只是调查一下
[1:00:37] Taking a poll? 调查一下?
[1:00:38] I’ll take your poll 我要调查你
[1:00:44] Why did you call me here? 你叫我来这儿干嘛?
[1:00:46] I got a call two hours ago 两小时前我接到电话
[1:00:47] from Judge Hollingsworth’s clerk. 林斯沃斯法官打来的
[1:00:49] They’re moving Arthur’s court date up to Thanksgiving. 他们将亚瑟先生的开庭日期提前到了感恩节
[1:00:52] Thanksgiving? 感恩节?
[1:00:53] The judge wants to avoid a media circus on this, 法官不想媒体围观这件事
[1:00:55] let him walk as quietly as possible. 让他尽可能低调过去
[1:00:58] It’s an act of contrition. 如同短祷
[1:00:59] By the way, Agent Denham, 是了 德伦特工
[1:01:01] I’ll be pressing charges against Josh and all his accomplices 我会起诉乔希和他所做的一切
[1:01:04] the moment I step out of court. 就在我走出法庭之时
[1:01:06] Come on, he did what you asked, he apologized. 别这样 他照你说的做了 他道歉了
[1:01:09] It’s time everyone paid for their mistakes 现在是每个人为所犯的错误买单的时候了
[1:01:13] I agree. 我同意
[1:01:20] Hello. 你好
[1:01:21] There’s something that you need to know. 有些事我要告诉你
[1:01:23] They moved Shaw’s court date up to Thursday, and he’s coming for you. 他们把开庭时间挪到了周四 而且他要告你
[1:01:27] You’ll be in jail by the weekend. 周末 你会进监狱的
[1:01:29] That really messes up our plans, doesn’t it? 这真是搞砸了我们的安排 不是吗?
[1:01:33] Josh, you need to get yourself a lawyer. 乔希 你得找个律师
[1:01:36] Take care. 保重
[1:01:41] Great news, it worked. 好消息 成功了
[1:01:43] We’re good for Thanksgiving. 感恩节可以行动了
[1:01:57] My sister will be taking the Q train 我妹妹会坐地铁
[1:01:58] to my uncle’s house in Brighton. 去柏林顿的叔叔家
[1:02:00] She cooks for him every year. 她每年都过去做饭
[1:02:01] How am I gonna know what she looks like? 我怎么知道她长什么样?
[1:02:03] Here. 拿去
[1:02:04] Got it. 明白
[1:02:14] “I know some of you believe I’m the reason. 我知道有人相信
[1:02:16] “Paul McCartney didn’t buy an apartment here in 2008. 2008年 保罗·麦克卡特尼没在这买公寓是我的原因
[1:02:19] “Maybe I did get a little confused 或许我是搞混了
[1:02:21] “about the meaning of the word ‘wanker’. 傻瓜这个词的意思”
[1:02:23] “Maybe you heard about the Mrs. Jin incident. 或许你们也听说了金女士的事
[1:02:27] “I know that I’m not Josh Kovaks. 我知道我不是乔希·科瓦奇
[1:02:30] “But today I am your leader. 但今天 我是你们的老大
[1:02:32] “And today is Thanksgiving, the toughest day of the year for The Tower. 今天是感恩节 高塔一年中最忙的一天
[1:02:35] “Forty-three parties, close to 500 guests, 30 caterers, 43个聚会 近500位客人 30场酒席
[1:02:38] “all of Garage 2 blocked until 4:00. 4点前二号车库封闭
[1:02:41] “Today, you might say, is our Super Bowl. 今天 可以说是我们的超级碗比赛日
[1:02:44] “Today, you might say, we will not lose.” 今天 你们可以说我们不会失败
[1:02:51] Booyah. 卟是的
[1:03:11] The start of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade is just moments away. 梅西感恩节大游行即将开始
[1:03:15] Three million people will line the streets of this city. 三百万人将上街游行
[1:03:17] Fifty million more will watch from homes 全国以及全球的五千万人
[1:03:19] all across the country and around the globe. 将会在家里收看直播
[1:03:22] When the parade begins, all eyes turn to the sky 游行开始时 目光都将转向天空
[1:03:25] as the largest balloons in the world soar above this city. 世界上最大的气球群将在这座城市升起
[1:03:28] It’s a sight that brings out the child in all of us. 这种景象会唤醒我们所有人未泯的童心
[1:03:51] Hey, Josh, here’s your sister’s phone. 嘿 乔希 这是你妹妹的电话
[1:03:54] Great. 太好了
[1:03:55] She’s really hot, by the way. 顺便说一句 她真辣
[1:04:09] Watch your head, Mr. Shaw. 小心头 肖先生
[1:04:13] Where’s Slide? 斯莱德在哪儿?
[1:04:14] He’s supposed to be here. 他早该到这的
[1:04:23] They’re on the move. 他们出来了
[1:04:26] Wait a sec. 等一下
[1:04:30] – Oh, God. – What? -哦 天啊 -什么?
[1:04:31] What is it? It’s Slide. -怎么了? -是斯莱德
[1:04:33] Is he coming up here? 他朝这来了?
[1:04:34] Shit! What is he doing? -该死! -他在干嘛?
[1:04:36] He’s wearing my suit. 他穿着我的西服
[1:04:38] He stole my suit. 他偷了我的西服
[1:04:40] He’s heading for The Tower. 他正向高塔走去
[1:04:42] Well, that’s not the plan. 计划不是这样的
[1:04:43] How do you forget a plan? Didn’t he write it down? 怎能忘了计划? 他没写下来了吗?
[1:04:45] He didn’t forget it. 他没有忘
[1:04:47] All that time he spent with Odessa, 她和奥德萨在一起多时
[1:04:48] he thinks he can open the safe. 他自认为他自己能开保险箱
[1:04:50] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:04:51] He’s going for the money. 他想吞掉钱
[1:04:52] Didn’t I tell you he would screw us? 我就说他会搞砸
[1:04:54] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办?
[1:04:56] We stick to the plan. 我们按计划行事
[1:04:58] We go on Snoopy. 史努比一到就溜入
[1:05:04] Holy shit! You guys are not gonna believe this. 老天! 你们几个信吗
[1:05:07] That girl that moved into 4811? 那个搬进4811房的靓女?
[1:05:09] She’s in French Playboy this month 她上了这个月法国版的《花花公子》
[1:05:11] And in French Playboy, they’re even more naked. 法国的《花花公子》 露更多
[1:05:14] Mrs. Goshen is looking for a Turkish loose tea, 高申女士在找土耳其散茶
[1:05:17] an orange pekoe or mint melody. 橘色红茶或薄荷糖
[1:05:20] Well, just send her an assortment, Rose. 好吧 给她一个混合的 罗斯
[1:05:22] “I’m at Lenox Hospital, my water broke.” 我在雷洛克斯医院 我羊水破了
[1:05:27] It’s happening. Rose, cover for me. 终于来了 罗斯 帮我替一下
[1:05:29] I’m having a baby. I’m having a baby! 我宝宝快生了 我宝宝快生了!
[1:05:31] Excuse me. I’m having a baby. 对不起 我宝宝快生了
[1:06:02] Guys, check it out. Snoopy. 大家快看啊 史努比
[1:06:04] I like Snoopy. 我喜欢史努比
[1:06:06] Yeah, it’s Snoopy. 是啊 是史努比
[1:06:08] – Snoopy! – Snoopy! -史努比! -史努比!
[1:06:23] It’s Huang’s birthday! Everybody come and sing. 今天是黄sir的生日! 大家都过来唱生日歌
[1:06:26] Ron, Manuel, come and sing. 荣 曼纽尔来唱生日歌
[1:06:29] Come on, everybody. Everybody come on, come on now. 都过来 大家都过来
[1:06:39] So what happened to Mr. Larkin? 拉金先生怎么了?
[1:06:40] We had to fire Mr. Larkin. 我们开除金先生了
[1:06:42] He was involved with some illicit sexual behavior 他卷入了一桩我们
[1:06:44] that we at Chase Manhattan just will not tolerate. 大通银行不允许的性丑闻
[1:06:46] If you wanna wear a black leather hood and whip your own ass, 戴黑皮头套和自鞭屁股的人
[1:06:48] work at Bank of America. 不能在美国银行工作
[1:06:52] So you’ll be taking over his account, Mr. Davis? 那么 你接管他的客户吗 戴维先生?
[1:06:54] – Yes, I will. – Working holidays? -是的 无疑 -节日还上班呢?
[1:06:56] We’ve been very patient with you 我们已经非常耐心了
[1:06:58] with regard to the Fitzhugh foreclosure, but the bank is ready to sell. 在菲兹尤先生的止赎权这事情上 但银行准备卖掉
[1:07:01] And we’d like to personally offer you a finder’s fee 我个人愿意给你一份中介费
[1:07:02] if we can move the remodel along. 如果能加快重修的话
[1:07:04] – A finder’s fee? – Mmm. -中介费? -嗯
[1:07:06] We just started demolishing the apartment. 我们刚开始拆除那间公寓
[1:07:08] The place is gonna look like new. 那地方会变得全新
[1:07:09] It’s going to be one of the finest units of the building. 它将会是大楼里最好的公寓之一
[1:07:11] I’d love to see it. Can I see it? 我很想去看看 我能参观吗?
[1:07:14] Here you go. There you go. 你的拿去 还有你的
[1:07:29] Well, looks like the staff is having a little party. 好吧 看来员工们正在开聚会
[1:07:43] We were supposed to be in that elevator. 我们本该在那电梯里
[1:07:45] Come on. 来吧
[1:07:49] – We have to go up. – Let’s go. -我们得上去 -走吧
[1:07:51] All the way to the top? 走到楼顶?
[1:07:55] So, as you’ll see, this entire apartment is being redone. 正如你看到的 整个公寓都重做了
[1:08:00] All new appliances. 全新的电器
[1:08:02] Floor-to-ceiling windows. 落地窗
[1:08:04] Hardwood floors. 硬木地板
[1:08:06] Oh, hardwood floors. That’s nice. 哦 硬木地板 太好了
[1:08:07] Tell me, are you gonna do the closets over? 告诉我 衣橱也在改造吗?
[1:08:09] Yes, right this way. 对 在这边
[1:08:10] Oh, yes 哦 好
[1:08:12] This is the master bedroom closet. 这是主卧的衣橱
[1:08:14] It’ll have new sliding racks. 我们会安装全新的滑动架
[1:08:15] And what beautiful doors. Are these doors made of mahogany? 门真漂亮 这些门是红木做的吗?
[1:08:19] Mr. Davis? 戴维先生?
[1:08:22] Excuse me, Mr. Davis. I’m locked in the closet. 对不起 戴维先生 你把我锁衣橱里了
[1:08:26] Hello? 有人吗?
[1:09:03] Sorry, no cleaning now. 暴强 现在不用打扫
[1:09:05] It’s okay, I’ll come back. 没问题 我等会儿再来
[1:09:06] Do you want some cake? 来点蛋糕吗?
[1:09:08] We’re celebrating a birthday downstairs. 我们在楼下庆祝
[1:09:09] No, thank you. 不 谢谢你
[1:09:11] It’s amazing cake, are you sure? 这蛋糕很好吃 你真不要吗?
[1:09:13] I’m allergic to chocolate. 我对巧克力过敏
[1:09:14] I break out in hives. I can’t touch it. 我会浑身出疹 我不能碰
[1:09:25] Bumbaclot! 碰碰!
[1:09:29] You should have tried the cake, man. 你真该尝尝那蛋糕 兄弟
[1:09:51] Odessa, did he take the cake? 奥德萨 他吃蛋糕了吗?
[1:09:54] He’s allergic to chocolate. I had to beat him. 他对巧克力过敏 我不得不放倒他
[1:10:28] Oh, shit. 哦 糟了
[1:10:29] The maid has gone rogue! 那女人太猛了!
[1:10:30] Put him in the chair. 把他放到椅子上
[1:10:43] Very spacious. 很宽敞啊
[1:11:04] Got it! Come on. 搞定了! 来吧
[1:11:36] Yeah. 是的
[1:11:41] – This is incredible. – Yeah. -太不可思议了 -是的
[1:11:42] I have to hand it to you, Mr. Kovaks, you were right. 我必须表扬你 科瓦奇先生 你没错说对了
[1:11:46] Move away from the safe. 远离保险柜
[1:11:48] I ain’t gonna say it again. Back up! 我不说第二遍 后退!
[1:11:51] Are you serious? What are you doing? 你是玩真的吗? 你在干嘛?
[1:11:53] Hey, Josh, I’m a thief 嘿 乔希 我是个贼
[1:11:54] I keep telling you I’m a thief, but you don’t want to believe it 我一直提醒你 我是个贼 但你就是不信
[1:11:56] I know exactly what I am. You’re the one that’s confused. 我清楚我是谁 是你糊涂
[1:11:58] Now back up before I pop a cap in your ass. 快退 不然就屁股开花
[1:12:01] No. 别
[1:12:03] No? 别?
[1:12:04] Yeah, no. 是的 不要
[1:12:06] Look at my face. 看我的脸
[1:12:07] Look at my face. 看我的脸
[1:12:08] You see how serious I am. 你清楚我没开玩笑
[1:12:09] I’m pretty serious, too. 我也没开玩笑
[1:12:11] Are you ready to die, bitch? 你准备受死了吗 贱人?
[1:12:12] That’s my suit. 这是我的西服
[1:12:13] Yeah, I got on your suit 是啊 我穿了你的西服
[1:12:14] and your drawers and socks, too! So what? 你的内裤和袜子! 又怎样?
[1:12:16] I want my suit back. 西服还我
[1:12:17] I will blow your face clean off your face! Now, back up! 我会让你脸蛋开花! 后退 马上!
[1:12:21] You think I’m gonna let this shit get away? 你认为我会放过这东西吗?
[1:12:23] You don’t have a choice. 你没得选择
[1:12:25] I brought my own gun. 我也有枪
[1:12:26] Now put your shit down, nice and slow. 把你的枪放下 慢慢来
[1:12:33] You mess with me, you’re a dead man. Now drop it! 你糊弄我 你死定了 放下 马上!
[1:12:37] Okay, all right, all right, all right. 好吧 好的 好的 好的
[1:12:38] I’m putting it down right now. 我现在就放下
[1:12:39] Take it easy. 别激动
[1:12:45] On the ground, you punk-ass bitch! 趴在地上 你这个混蛋!
[1:12:47] Bitch, on the ground! We had a plan! Take it easy. 贱人 趴下 我们计划好的! 别激动
[1:12:50] We had a plan! Fitz, calm down. 我们计划好的! 菲兹 冷静
[1:12:52] Come on now. Shit! Fitz, take it easy. 好了现在! 菲兹 放松
[1:12:53] – Be cool with the gun, man. – Okay. All right. -拿枪小心点 兄弟 -好的 好吧
[1:12:54] Relax. 冷静
[1:12:55] I’m relaxed, you relax! 我很冷静 你才冷静!
[1:12:59] You sissy… You bitch! 你这个胆小鬼…贱人!
[1:13:14] Ladies and gentlemen, America’s queen of comedy, 女士们 先生们 美国喜剧皇后
[1:13:17] Joan Rivers. 乔安·瑞微
[1:13:20] And here’s Kanye West. 还有肯尼·韦斯特
[1:13:23] Charlie, what are you doing back? 查理 你回来干嘛?
[1:13:25] Rose, please. I feel like my head’s gonna fall off. 罗斯 求你了 我觉得我脑壳要当机了
[1:13:27] I raced over to the hospital, she’s not there. I can’t find her. 我冲到医院 她不在那儿 我找不到她
[1:13:29] I get into an argument with 15 doctors. 我和15个医生吵
[1:13:31] I said, “Where’s my wife?” They said, “Your wife’s not here.” 我问”我老婆在哪?” 他们答:”你老婆不在这”
[1:13:33] I called my Uncle Marty in Brighton. 我打电话给柏林顿的叔叔马蒂
[1:13:34] I say, “You got to get over here. 我说”你得过来”
[1:13:35] “She’s not here. Nobody can find her.” “她不在这儿 没人能找到她”
[1:13:36] He said, “What do you mean no one can find her? 他说”没人能找到她 是什么意思?”
[1:13:37] “She’s in the television room, watching television.” “她在客厅看电视呢”
[1:13:39] I said, “Are you kidding me? Put her on the telephone.” 我说”你骗我吧? 叫她接电话”
[1:13:41] He puts her on the telephone. 他叫她过来接电话
[1:13:42] I said, “What are you doing? Your water didn’t break?” 我说”你在干嘛? 你的羊水没破吗?”
[1:13:44] “No.” “Your vagina’s not dilated?” “No.” “没有””你的阴道没涨大吗?” “没有”
[1:13:45] I said, “Why did you send me a text message? 我说”你为什么发短信给我?”
[1:13:46] She says, “I didn’t send you a text message. I can’t find my phone!” 她说”我没发短信给你 我的手机不见了!”
[1:13:52] Have you seen Josh? 你看到乔希没?
[1:13:55] Manuel, will you show me the penthouse hallway? 曼纽尔 你能让我看看顶层的走廊吗?
[1:14:00] These FBI guys are always falling asleep. 那FBI的人睡得老死
[1:14:03] Where is Mr. Simon? 西蒙先生呢?
[1:14:05] He was showing Mr. Fitzhugh’s old apartment to some guy. 他带人去看菲兹尤的旧公寓了
[1:14:11] Manuel, do you think something strange is going on? 曼纽尔 你觉得有什么不对劲吗?
[1:14:15] They cut Miss Piggy from the parade. 他们没让佩吉小姐参加游行
[1:14:18] I think that’s strange. 我认为这很不对劲
[1:14:27] Well, it’s been nice meeting you, Agent Denham. 见到你很高兴 德伦特工
[1:14:31] You know, I’m still trying to decide if I should go after your badge. 你知道吗 我一直在想要不要让你丢饭碗
[1:14:35] Either way, no hard feelings on my part. 不管怎样 别记得我
[1:14:38] Maybe we could have dinner sometime, my treat. Huh? 或许我们该一起吃个饭 我请 嗯?
[1:14:53] Can I help you? 有什么事?
[1:14:54] We have a meeting with Judge Hollingsworth. 我们和林斯沃斯法官有约
[1:14:56] Judge Hollingsworth is down in D.C. 林斯沃斯法官去华盛顿了
[1:14:57] He goes down every year to spend the holiday with his daughter. 他每年都和女儿一起渡假
[1:14:59] Are you sure? 你确定吗?
[1:15:01] There’s no one here today, ma’am. It’s Thanksgiving. 今天这里没人 女士 今天是感恩节
[1:15:03] What the hell is going on? 这到底怎么回事?
[1:15:05] Back in the car. 回车里去
[1:15:06] – Wait, no. Wait a second. – Back in the car. -等等 不 等一下 -回车里去
[1:15:07] Wait a minute! 等一下!
[1:15:12] Three, four, five, 三 四 五
[1:15:15] six, seven, eight. 六 七 八
[1:15:21] You open it, Mr. K. 你来开 K先生
[1:15:32] Wow. 喔
[1:15:33] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天
[1:15:35] This can’t be real. 没有道理
[1:15:40] Empty! After all this shit, it’s empty. 空的! 搞了这么多花样 是空的
[1:15:42] Man, what kind of… 兄弟 这是什么…
[1:15:44] Give me my gun back. 把枪还给我
[1:15:47] This is over. Give me my gun… 都结束了 把枪给我…
[1:15:48] – I might need it to get out of here. – I’m not giving it to you. -我跑路也许需要 -我不会给你
[1:15:50] – Stop bullshitting and give me the gun. – No! I don’t want to. -别废话 把枪给我 -不 想都别想
[1:15:52] – Give me the goddamn gun! – Fitz, give him the gun! -把那该死的枪给我! -菲兹 把枪给他!
[1:15:53] Give him the gun! Guys. Guys! 把枪给他! 兄弟 兄弟!
[1:15:56] What the hell is wrong with you, man? 你有什么毛病 兄弟?
[1:15:57] You gonna kill somebody in here! 你会走火射伤人的!
[1:15:58] – Sorry. – What the hell, man? -对不起 -搞什么?
[1:16:07] Give me that crowbar. 把撬棍给我
[1:16:10] What? Did you find something? 什么? 你发现什么了?
[1:16:18] – What is that? – Gold. -这是什么? -黄金
[1:16:20] – Real gold? – Holy shit. -真金吗? -不得了
[1:16:22] The hood is solid gold. Do you have any idea what that’s worth? 这引擎盖是黄金造的 你们知道这值多少吗?
[1:16:26] It’s not just the hood. It’s the whole car. 不只是引擎盖 整个车都是
[1:16:29] This is where he hid the money. 这才是他藏钱的地方
[1:16:33] This car must weigh 2,000 pounds. 这车得有2000磅重
[1:16:35] Sixteen ounces to a pound, that’s 32,000 ounces. 16盎司一磅 这有3200盎司
[1:16:38] The current price of gold is $1,872 per ounce. 当前金价是1872美元一盎司
[1:16:42] Josh, it’s about 45 million. 乔希 大概是四千五百万
[1:16:45] Jesus! $45 million? 天啊! 四千五百万?
[1:16:47] Give or take 10 million. 误差一千万
[1:16:49] Give me that crow bar. I am going to break a chunk off this bitch. 把撬棍给我 我要橇这婊子一块
[1:16:51] Are we going to chop it up? 我们是要把它撬碎吗?
[1:16:52] How we gonna do that? 那我们怎么办?
[1:16:55] Why don’t we take the whole thing? 干脆拖走整辆车?
[1:16:56] What? 什么?
[1:16:57] What are we gonna do? Roll it out the front door? 我们怎么做? 推到大门去?
[1:17:00] It’s not gonna fit. 那过不去
[1:17:01] It is too big. It won’t go through the door. 太大了 过不了门
[1:17:03] Man. 兄弟
[1:17:04] And the doors in Fitzhugh’s apartment are torn out. 菲兹尤公寓的门倒是拆了
[1:17:06] Too bad it is six floors down. 可惜在下面六层
[1:17:08] Shit! 该死!
[1:17:12] How much you say it weighs? 你说它有多重?
[1:17:39] It has to be green, because green means go. 应该是绿色的 绿色是放行的意思
[1:17:48] It’s moving. 来了
[1:17:58] This is crazy. 太疯狂了
[1:18:06] Josh, this is really crazy. 乔希 这太疯狂了
[1:18:13] Okay, all right. 好了 好吧
[1:18:15] – Got it? – Yeah. -抓住了吗? -对
[1:18:19] All right. 好吧
[1:18:25] Hey, do you know of any reason 嘿 你知道谁想
[1:18:27] somebody would want you out of your penthouse right now? 让你从顶层公寓里出来吗?
[1:18:30] No. 不知道
[1:18:33] Mr. Shaw, I think you’re being robbed. 肖先生 我想你被抢了
[1:18:44] – This is a bad idea. – Really? Which part? -这是个坏主意 -是吗? 哪部分?
[1:18:46] The part where you screw us over 你耍我们那部分
[1:18:47] and try to take everything for yourself? 还想独吞那部分
[1:18:49] Even when you were six you couldn’t share. 就连你六岁时 也不懂得分享
[1:18:51] Maybe I just didn’t want to share 我只是不想和一个
[1:18:52] with your silly seizure-having ass. 有癫痫的混蛋分享罢了
[1:18:53] All right, you know what? That’s it! 好了 你知道吗? 够了!
[1:18:55] I don’t want you talking to me for the rest of the robbery. 在剩下的时间里 我不想和你说话
[1:19:03] Okay, take it up. 好吧 拉起来
[1:19:04] All right. 好的
[1:19:29] All right, lower it. 好了 下降
[1:19:59] A little more. A little more. 再下去一点 再下去一点
[1:20:03] Okay, stop! 好了 停
[1:20:06] Grab it, Fitz! 抓住他 菲兹!
[1:20:09] You have to reach out and pull it in. 你必须抓住它 把它拉进去
[1:20:12] I really don’t want to do that. I wanna go home now. 我真不想这样做 我想回家了
[1:20:16] Home to my old life. 回到我以前的生活
[1:20:18] Do you have any idea how happy I used to be? 你知道我以前有多快乐吗?
[1:20:21] My wife and I flew first class to Greece. 我和老婆坐头等舱去希腊
[1:20:24] We swam naked. 我们一起裸泳
[1:20:27] We ate lamb. 我们一起吃羊肉
[1:20:29] Stop acting like a bitch and pull that shit in! 别娘们了 把它拉进去
[1:20:31] He’s freaking out. We have to get down there. 他被吓坏了 我们得下去
[1:20:35] Shit. 该死
[1:20:39] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:20:40] That’s it, we popped. 完了 我们被抓住了
[1:20:42] We are not popped. 没有
[1:20:43] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[1:20:44] I’m gonna shoot this guy in the foot when he comes in 那人进来时 我要射他的脚
[1:20:45] and you are gonna slam the door in his face. 然后你关门打晕他
[1:20:47] No, that’s a bad idea. 不 那不是好主意
[1:20:48] You shoot the FBI agent in his foot, he is gonna come in here 你射FBI的脚 他进来
[1:20:50] and he is gonna shoot a nigger in his ass. It’s over. 射黑鬼 一切都玩完
[1:20:52] All right, great. You give up then. 好吧 好 想放弃随你
[1:20:53] – I’m out of here. – Hey! -我要闪了 -嘿!
[1:20:54] I can do it. I’m no bitch. 我能做到 我不是懦夫
[1:20:57] Yeah. 对
[1:21:04] Okay… 好…
[1:21:06] I can do it. 我能做到
[1:21:09] It’s kind of like sailing. 有点像航海
[1:21:20] Keep moving! 继续!
[1:21:22] Easy! Easy! Easy! Easy! 慢点! 慢点! 慢点! 慢点!
[1:21:24] I’m not going out there. 我可不要在那
[1:21:39] I got it! 我抓住了!
[1:21:42] I got it! 我抓住了!
[1:21:45] Oh, no. 哦 不
[1:21:53] Yo, we got a dangler! 有人被吊着了
[1:21:55] Help me! 救我!
[1:21:57] Fitzhugh is dangling! 菲兹尤被吊着了!
[1:21:59] – Shit! – Fitz! -该死! -菲兹!
[1:22:04] Help! 救命啊!
[1:22:06] I’m gonna fall! 我要掉下去了!
[1:22:08] Josh, help me! 乔希 救救我!
[1:22:12] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[1:22:16] There’s a rope. 那儿有条绳子
[1:22:17] Grab the rope! 抓住绳子!
[1:22:21] I can’t! 我抓不到!
[1:22:22] – Listen to me. – No! -听我说 -不!
[1:22:24] Take your hand off the car and grab the rope! 一只手离开车 去抓绳子!
[1:22:27] It’s your only chance! 那是你唯一的机会!
[1:22:36] Yeah! Reach out! 对! 伸出去!
[1:22:43] It’s too far! 太远了!
[1:22:45] No, it’s not! 不 不远!
[1:22:56] I got you. I got you. 我抓住了 抓住了
[1:23:02] I got you. Come on. 我抓住你了 上来
[1:23:06] What are you doing, man? 你在干嘛 兄弟?
[1:23:07] We’re stealing the car. 我们在偷车
[1:23:13] FBI, you got to let us through. FBI 让我们过去
[1:23:14] Can’t. The parade is coming right at us for another half hour. 不行 游行队伍正过来 半小时就要到这
[1:23:17] You’re gonna have to go around the entire park. I’m sorry. 你得绕公园一圈 抱歉
[1:23:26] Holy shit! Whoa! 我的天啊! 喔!
[1:23:29] Josh. 乔希
[1:23:30] Fitzhugh! What’s happening? Are you okay? 菲兹尤! 发生什么事了? 你没事吧?
[1:23:34] Come in. Fitzhugh! 快回答 菲兹尤!
[1:23:36] Dev’Reaux. 德夫·欧
[1:23:37] Charlie? 查理?
[1:23:40] – Where are you? – The roof! -你在哪儿? -在楼顶!
[1:23:41] We need to swing the car over to the window. 我们得将车晃进窗户里
[1:23:49] Dev’Reaux, I’m gonna try and reel the car in, 德夫·欧 我们要将车晃进去
[1:23:52] but I’m gonna need your help. 但我需要你的帮助
[1:23:57] I’m starting to get kind of queasy. 我有点想吐了
[1:23:59] Fitzhugh, get the rope. We’re gonna hook it. 菲兹尤 把绳子拿过来 我们要挂住它
[1:24:05] – I’m gonna call Ralph. – What? -我要打给拉尔夫 (意吐了) -什么?
[1:24:07] I’m getting ready to call Ralph. Who’s Ralph? -我要打给拉尔夫 -谁是拉尔夫?
[1:24:21] Pull! 拉!
[1:24:31] Hi, gulls… 嗨 兄弟们
[1:24:32] God damn it, Josh. 上帝啊 乔希
[1:24:33] You realize what you have done to me? You have ruined my life. 你明白你害我多惨吗? 你毁了我的人生
[1:24:35] Do you understand that I’m a part of this now? 你不知道我现在也被拉下水了吗?
[1:24:37] And for what? So you could steal a car? 为了什么? 好让你偷辆车吗?
[1:24:39] Yeah, worth 45 million, made out of gold. 是的 纯金打造 价值四千五百万美金
[1:24:41] Gold? 黄金?
[1:24:43] It’s worth 45 million? 价值四千五百万美金?
[1:24:45] Give or take 10 million. 最多差一千万美金
[1:24:47] All right, come on. Let’s push it into the elevator. 好吧 别站着 把它推进电梯里
[1:24:49] I don’t think it’s gonna fit. 我想肯定装不下
[1:24:50] No, it won’t fit in the elevator. 当然 它肯定装不下
[1:24:54] But it doesn’t have to. 但没必要一定要装的下
[1:25:09] I’m stopping the elevator right under you guys. 我把电梯停在你们下方
[1:25:15] Okay. So what do we do when we get it downstairs? 好吧 下了楼怎么办?
[1:25:17] We’ll think of something Check the glove box. 我们想点办法 找找置物箱
[1:25:19] Keys have to be here somewhere. 钥匙肯定在这
[1:25:23] I don’t see any keys. Nothing. 我没找到钥匙 什么都没有
[1:25:38] Holy shit! 糟了!
[1:25:40] Josh. 乔希
[1:25:41] Can you take Lucy on a walk for me? 你能帮我带露西去溜溜吗?
[1:25:44] My feet are swollen, and there’s a goddamn parade. 我的脚有点肿 又有游行
[1:25:50] You know, now is not a great time, Mrs. Cronan. 现在不方便 柯南女士
[1:25:52] Charlie, 查理
[1:25:53] give her one of those liver treats that you keep on your desk. 给狗狗喂点零食
[1:25:58] Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士
[1:25:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:26:14] Agent Claire Denham requesting backup 克莱尔·德伦特工需要支援
[1:26:16] at The Tower on Central Park West. 中心公园西街高塔大厦
[1:26:35] Okay. 好的
[1:27:01] All right. On three. One, two, three. 好吧 我数三下 一 二 三
[1:27:05] Come on. 用力
[1:27:06] Easy, easy, easy! 慢点! 慢点! 慢点!
[1:27:09] Okay, it’s stable. 好的 很稳
[1:27:10] That wasn’t so bad. 这还不赖嘛
[1:27:16] Whoa! 喔!
[1:27:20] What’s happening? Why are we moving? 怎么了? 为什么在动?
[1:27:22] It’s security! They’re overriding me! 是保安! 他们在控制!
[1:27:38] It’s the lobby. 是大厅
[1:27:41] Shh! 嘘!
[1:28:08] Fitz. Take her! Take Lucy! Here. 菲兹 抱住她! 抱着露西! 拿去
[1:28:10] What? What? 什么? 什么?
[1:28:11] Okay. I got her. 好的 我抱住了
[1:28:25] No, no. No! 不 不 不!
[1:28:26] Stop, stop, stop, stop! 停 停 停 停!
[1:28:42] I think they’re gone. 我想他们走了
[1:28:43] We need to get out of here right now. 我们得马上出去
[1:28:46] – Slide. – Yeah. -斯莱德 -什么
[1:28:47] We got to use the truck. Where are the keys? 我们得用卡车 钥匙在哪儿?
[1:28:49] Under the sun visor. 在遮阳板下面
[1:28:51] You leave the keys? In New York? 你在纽约把车钥匙留在车上?
[1:28:53] It’s a stolen car. 那是偷来的车
[1:28:54] You brought a stolen car to a robbery? 你开偷的车来抢劫?
[1:28:58] Lester, you still there? 莱斯特你还在那儿吗?
[1:29:00] Yeah, I’m here. I’m holding four cabs at the north door. 是的 我在这儿 我在北门叫了四辆出租车
[1:29:03] Slight change of plan. 计划稍有改变
[1:29:04] There’s a white truck parked on 60th and Broadway, keys on the visor. 百老汇和60街区有辆白色卡车 钥匙在遮阳板下
[1:29:07] You got to back it up to the elevator. 你把它开过来 开到电梯这边
[1:29:08] I’m on my way. 我这就去
[1:29:27] Mr. Shaw, tell me about this safe. 肖先生 给我说说这保险箱是怎么回事
[1:29:31] It’s empty… 那是空的
[1:29:32] Doesn’t matter if it’s empty or full. 我不管是空的还是满的
[1:29:35] A hidden safe was never mentioned 这隐藏的保险箱 你在你的财产清单里
[1:29:36] in the inventory of your apartment. 从没提起过
[1:29:38] You neglected to inform us, 你没告知我们
[1:29:40] which is a violation of your parole, therefore… 这违反了保释规定 因此…
[1:29:42] Where is my car? Where is my goddamn car? 我的车去哪儿了? 我的车子呢?
[1:29:44] I hereby remand you to federal custody until your real court date. 我要据此对你进行联邦羁押 直到案子开庭为止
[1:29:48] You just forfeited $10 million. 你刚被罚掉了一千万美元
[1:29:50] You think I care about $10 million? 你觉得我会在乎那一千万美元吗?
[1:29:52] You think I care if I spend a few nights in jail? 你以为我会在乎在监狱呆几天吗?
[1:29:54] We both know I’m going to be out by the weekend. 我们都知道 周末我就自由了
[1:29:56] But you let that car leave this building 但要是你让这车出了这栋大楼
[1:29:58] and I promise you won’t get off so easy. 我保证让你不好过
[1:30:01] Take him away. Lock it down. 把他带走 封锁大楼
[1:30:04] This is Agent Huggins. Lock down the building. 我是希金斯特工 封锁大楼
[1:30:16] Show me the garage. 给我看车库
[1:30:18] Okay. Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士
[1:30:23] They got the car. Come on! Come on! 他们把车偷走了 快点 快点!
[1:30:41] There they are! 他们在那儿!
[1:30:43] Here we go, baby. 我们走咯 亲爱的
[1:30:50] Move out of the way. 快让开
[1:30:53] Go. Go. 走 快走
[1:31:03] Get out of the way! 快把路让开
[1:31:10] Careful. Careful. Jesus Christ! 小心点 小心 上帝啊!
[1:31:19] Freeze! Do not move! 别动! 不要动!
[1:31:23] Open it. 打开它
[1:31:31] Son of a bitch! It’s a diversion. 混蛋 调虎离山!
[1:31:39] Lester, they are gonna get hurt. There is no way out of this. 莱斯特 你会伤到那些人 逃不了的
[1:31:43] I don’t know what you are talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:31:44] All I did is steal a truck and try to commit suicide 我只是偷车想自杀而已
[1:32:00] Mr. Fitzhugh? FBI. You’re under arrest, sir. 菲兹尤先生? FBI 你被捕了 先生
[1:32:02] Oh. 哦
[1:32:04] Please put your hands behind your back. 请把手放到背后
[1:32:07] Miss Montero, FBI, you’re under arrest. 蒙蒂罗小姐 FBI 你被捕了
[1:32:12] Charlie Gibbs, FBI, you’re under arrest. 查理·琪博斯 FBI 你被捕了
[1:32:15] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[1:32:16] Anything you say, can and will be 你所说的一切 都将成为
[1:32:18] used against you in a court of law. 呈堂证供
[1:32:20] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权找律师
[1:32:23] Mr. Dev’Reaux, FBI. Show me your hands. You’re under arrest. 德夫·欧先生 FBI 手举起来 你被捕了
[1:32:38] Show me your hands, Josh. 手举起来 乔希
[1:32:43] It was smart. 那很聪明啊
[1:32:45] Thanksgiving, the parade, changing the court date, 感恩节 游行 改变开庭日期
[1:32:50] using Lester as a diversion, lying to me. 用莱斯特调虎离山 欺骗我
[1:32:54] We have reservations Saturday night at six different restaurants. 周六晚我预约了六间不同餐厅
[1:32:57] I’ll give you the names if you wanna check. 如果你不信 我可以把名字给你查查
[1:33:00] That’s okay, I trust you. 不用了 我相信你
[1:33:29] Where is my car? 我的车在哪儿?
[1:33:32] Do you mean the car made of gold? 你是说那黄金打造的车吗?
[1:33:34] Gold melted down from the money you stole? 用你偷来的钱做的黄金?
[1:33:37] I haven’t seen it. 我没看见
[1:33:39] They’ll find it. 他们会找到的
[1:33:41] And when they do, my friends on the bench will take no pity on you. 到时我那法官朋友 可不会手下留情的
[1:33:44] They’ll make sure you go away for a very long time. 他们会让你们在监狱一辈子
[1:33:47] See, you people are working stiffs, 看看 你们都是上班族
[1:33:49] clock punchers. 打工
[1:33:51] Easily replaced and erased. 很容易被换掉被遗忘
[1:33:53] And just know that while you are all sitting in jail, 要记住 当你们蹲牢房时
[1:33:55] I’ll be right up there in the penthouse 我还会坐在高塔的顶层公寓里
[1:33:57] of The Tower, doing what I do best. 做我最擅长的事
[1:34:00] We may be going to jail for a few years, 我们可能会坐几年牢
[1:34:02] but you, you’re going for the rest of your life. 但你的余生都会在监狱里度过
[1:34:06] How’d you figure that? 怎么说呢?
[1:34:07] I found your ledger. 我找到了你的帐簿
[1:34:09] You know, the one that you stuck 你知道 夹在
[1:34:10] in the owner’s manual of your Ferrari. 法拉利说明书里的那本
[1:34:12] Tsk, tsk, tsk. 啧 啧 啧
[1:34:14] I’m guessing you don’t really care about the car. 我想你并不在意车
[1:34:16] You could care less about 45 million, 你可能不在乎四千五百万
[1:34:18] but I bet you want that ledger back. 但我打赌 你想要回那本帐簿
[1:34:21] Am I right? 我没说错吧?
[1:34:22] What do you think you’re doing? 你到底想干嘛?
[1:34:26] Sacrificing my queen. 牺牲女王
[1:34:32] Okay, you and I are gonna make a deal, Josh. 好吧 你我谈个交易 乔希
[1:34:35] A deal that will make you and your friends very wealthy. 这会让你和你的朋友都变得富有
[1:34:39] Do you think that car has value? Multiply it by 10. 你知道这车很值钱吗? 我给你10倍的
[1:34:42] In cash. 现金
[1:34:48] Dev’Reaux, will you please remind Mr. Shaw? 德夫·欧 你要不要提醒一下肖先生?
[1:34:51] I’m very sorry, Mr. Shaw, but we don’t accept tips at The Tower. 抱歉 肖先生 在高塔不收小费
[1:34:59] Checkmate. 将军
[1:35:08] Hello! 你好!
[1:35:15] We’ve got FBI agents and police all over the city. 我们在全市部署FBI探员和警察
[1:35:18] We know about your friend Slide from Astoria. 我们知道你朋友斯莱德 来自阿斯托尼亚
[1:35:20] Your little trick with Lester may have 你和莱斯特的把戏
[1:35:22] gotten the car out of the building, 虽然能把车偷出大楼
[1:35:23] but it’s just a matter of time before we find it. 但过不了多久 我们就会找到的
[1:35:28] Who is this? 她是谁?
[1:35:30] Director Mazin. 梅贞主管
[1:35:31] I am Mr. Kovaks’ attorney, Miss lovenko. 我是科瓦奇的律师 洛文科小姐
[1:35:33] I will be representing all the defendants in this case. 我要为我的代理人辩护
[1:35:37] And you’re licensed to practice in the state of New York? 你有在纽约洲的执法执照吗?
[1:35:41] I passed the bar three days ago. 我三天前刚拿到
[1:35:48] I’d like to request the immediate release of all the defendants. 我要求马上释放我的当事人
[1:35:52] On what grounds? 凭撒理由呢?
[1:35:57] These are Mr. Shaw’s hand-written notes 这是肖先生的手抄记录
[1:35:59] detailing his fraudulent business practices. 详细记录了他的欺诈交易
[1:36:01] There are names, dates, account numbers. 有姓名 日期 帐号
[1:36:03] My guess is you’ll find enough evidence in there 我想你能在里面找到足够的证据
[1:36:04] to put him away for a very long time. 将他弄进监狱很长一段时间
[1:36:06] But this only happens if my clients walk. 但条件是放我的当事人
[1:36:10] You’ve been a lawyer for less than a week 你当律师还没一个星期
[1:36:11] and you’re trying to bribe the United States government? 你就开始贿赂美国政府了?
[1:36:15] Sharks are born swimming, sir. 鲨鱼生来就是游泳的 先生
[1:36:25] I’ll let everyone walk but Kovaks. 除了科瓦奇 其他人都可以走
[1:36:27] As a first-time offender, he’ll probably get two years for the car. 鉴于你是初犯 你可能会因偷车判两年
[1:36:32] Best I can do. 我尽力了
[1:36:39] Nobody else will be charged? 其他人不会被起诉?
[1:36:44] New evidence in the Arthur Shaw trial 亚瑟·肖案件中的最新证据
[1:36:46] has prompted a new plea from the accused swindler. 促使了欺诈的新指控
[1:36:49] Sources are now confirming that Mr. Shaw 消息证实 下周
[1:36:52] will enter a guilty plea next week. 肖先生将会认罪
[1:36:58] Are we gonna do this or what? Mmm-hmm. 要不要开始了?
[1:37:15] Hallelujah! 哈里路亚!
[1:37:24] Welcome to the penthouse, Mr. Shaw. 欢迎来顶层公寓 肖先生
[1:37:28] Look who’s coming now. 看谁来了
[1:37:31] Wait until I get a hold of your wrinkled ass. 等着我抓你那皱屁股吧
[1:37:34] He looks good! 他看来不错!
[1:37:46] – Are you Rose Demato? -Yes. -你是罗斯·蒂玛托吗? -是的
[1:37:47] Sign right here, please. 请在这签字
[1:37:51] All right, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[1:38:16] It’s a gold wheel! 是金轮毂!
2011年

文章导航

Previous Post: Beyond A Reasonable Doubt(高度怀疑)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: High-Rise(高楼大厦)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号