英文名称:Trespass
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | I don’t understand why we can’t continue construction. | 我不明白为什么不能继续施工 |
[00:32] | We could become partners. | 我们可以合伙 |
[00:34] | Well, If you finish it, we can sell it. | 等建好了 我们能一起卖了它 |
[00:37] | You’re being unreasonable. | 你这是不讲理 |
[00:39] | Look, you’re bleeding us dry! | 你这是要逼死我们 |
[00:42] | Don’t twist. Everyone knows real estate ‘s in trouble. Come on! | 别瞎说 都知道房地产不景气 拜托 |
[00:46] | We sell, everybody wins. | 卖了 大家都有利可图 |
[00:49] | I-I’ll get you some money. | 我会帮你联系投资 |
[00:51] | No, don’t hang up. Goddamit. | 别挂电话 该死 |
[00:58] | Mr. Kaplan, Kyle Miller again. | 卡普兰先生 是我 凯尔·米勒 |
[01:01] | Yeah, hi. I’m calling | 我想跟您谈谈 |
[01:02] | about the golconda diamond that we discussed. | 之前提过的戈尔康达钻石 |
[01:04] | Well, I have a buyer. I know we haven’t done business before | 我这有个买家 我知道我们没打过交道 |
[01:08] | but I assure you I can be an asset to your company. | 但我保证 我能给贵公司赚到钱 |
[01:10] | Let me show you what I can do with this stone. | 让我用这块石头露一手吧 |
[01:13] | No, I won’t take commission. | 不 我不收佣金 |
[01:15] | What do you have to lose? It’s my contact and my risk. | 你能损失什么呢 联络和风险都由我来 |
[01:18] | I guarantee it’s 100% reliable. | 保证绝对可靠 |
[01:20] | If this goes upside down, it’s on me, okay? | 砸了就算我的 行吗 |
[01:23] | Hang up. Hang up. I’m calling him now. Thanks. | 挂断吧 我现在就打给他 谢谢 |
[01:33] | Emile Strewart? Kyle Miller. How are you? | 埃米尔·斯图尔特 凯尔·米勒 你好吗 |
[01:36] | Hey, Mom, can I go to a party? | 妈妈 我能去参加个派对吗 |
[01:39] | Come on, Avery. Not tonight. | 拜托 娅文莉 今晚不行 |
[01:41] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[01:43] | It’s at this guy Jake’s house. Everyone’s going. | 在那个杰克家举行 大家都会去 |
[01:47] | Who’s everyone? | 大家是谁 |
[01:49] | Friends from school. | 学校同学 |
[01:51] | Why are you being so vague about it? | 为什么回答得这么含糊 |
[01:52] | I’m not. Hang on. I’m getting water-boarded. | 我没有 等等 我被口水淹死了 |
[01:57] | Please? It’s no big thing. | 拜托 又不是什么大事 |
[01:59] | Yeah? Well, if it’s no big thing, | 是吗 要是不是什么大事 |
[02:01] | why can’t you tell me who you’re going with? Hm? | 为什么不能告诉我你跟谁去 |
[02:04] | So, that little daydream we discussed. | 那我们谈的那个美妙的小东西 |
[02:07] | Yes, the flawless one. | 对 完美无瑕的那个 |
[02:10] | Well, it turns out it could be yours provided that, uh… | 可以卖给你 只要… |
[02:14] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:16] | Provided that you come up with a less insulting number. | 只要你的出价别那么侮辱人 |
[02:19] | No, you’re gonna have to do a little bit better than that, Emile, | 不 你得再出高一点 埃米尔 |
[02:23] | or my seller’s gonna walk. | 不然买卖就做不成了 |
[02:24] | It’s just a party. | 就是个派对而已 |
[02:27] | With Kendra? | 跟肯黛拉去吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:941个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:115个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:75个,考研词汇:128个,专四词汇:112个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:237个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:29] | Why do you have such a problem with Kendra? | 你为什么跟肯黛拉过不去 |
[02:31] | Avery, I just thought we could have | 娅文莉 我只想今晚我们能一家团圆 |
[02:33] | dinner at home tonight as a family. Your Dad’s back. | 一起吃饭 你爸爸回来了 |
[02:35] | I thought it’d be nice. | 我觉得那挺好的 |
[02:37] | I don’t wanna have dinner. I wanna go to a party. | 我不想吃饭 我想去派对 |
[02:40] | Well, I said no. | 那我不同意 |
[02:43] | Emile. Emile. | 埃米尔 埃米尔 |
[02:45] | Fine, I’ll ask Dad. | 好吧 我去问爸爸 |
[02:46] | Okay. Ask him. | 好 问他吧 |
[02:48] | Emile, Stafford’s offering two percent above your price. | 埃米尔 斯塔福德开的价高你百分之二 |
[02:52] | Yes! That Stafford. Carl Stafford. | 对 那个斯塔福德 卡尔·斯塔福德 |
[02:57] | Mom’s being arbitrary and inflexible. | 妈妈霸道又不开明 |
[02:59] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[03:01] | I need hugs. | 来抱抱 |
[03:03] | What difference does it make if Carl said it or he didn’t say it? | 卡尔说没说又有什么区别呢 |
[03:06] | The point is you’re getting a damn good rock. | 问题是你要得到一块顶好的石头 |
[03:08] | Uh, just a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:10] | Did you wear that to school? | 你穿这样上学吗 |
[03:12] | Can I go to a friend’s party? | 我能去参加朋友的派对吗 |
[03:14] | No. | 不能 |
[03:16] | I have to go with your mother on this. | 这事我得跟你妈站在一条战线上 |
[03:18] | No! I don’t wanna meet with your buyer. I wanna meet with you. | 不 我不想见你的卖家 我想见你 |
[03:20] | You don’t know what we we’re talking about. | 你都不知道我们在说什么 |
[03:22] | Yes. We were talking about Kendra. | 是啊 我们在说肯黛拉 |
[03:24] | That means boys, probably older, | 就是指男孩 很可能是男人 |
[03:26] | and that is every father’s worst nightmare. I’m sorry, Sweetie. | 正是每个父亲最怕的事 抱歉 宝贝 |
[03:29] | Yes, yes. I’m back. No, tonight is fine. | 是 我在 不 今晚可以 |
[03:32] | Uh, I could be there in 30,45 with traffic. | 三十分钟之内到 堵车的话四十五分钟 |
[03:35] | Whatever you two are going through treating me like a child, | 你们这样把我当小孩对待 |
[03:37] | isn’t gonna make anything any better. | 也阻止不了我长大 |
[03:39] | Are we going through something? | 我们哪样了 |
[03:41] | I don’t know. Are we? | 我不知道 怎么了吗 |
[03:45] | Look, I’m sorry about all this. It’s just… | 我对此深感抱歉 只是… |
[03:47] | It’s just a bit crazy here at the office today. | 今天公司里有点太忙了 |
[03:50] | Yes. Well, I don’t think you’re really hearing me. | 对 我觉得你没听懂我的话 |
[03:54] | Emile, this is the flawless. | 埃米尔 这是块完美绝伦的宝石 |
[03:56] | It’s whiter than the snow on Mount Fuji. | 比富士山上的雪还白 |
[04:00] | Are you cartooning me? This is a 2A diamond | 逗我玩呢 这是2A型钻石 |
[04:03] | so clear you will weep. You will just weep. | 清透的让人想哭 你会哭的 |
[04:06] | I mean, in any other circumstance a four karat golconda is 1.5 million dollars. | 一颗四克拉的戈尔康达值一百五十万 |
[04:10] | I mean, this is a steal. | 这个价钱已经是打劫了 |
[04:11] | I’m inviting you to steal from me. Yes, cash. | 我邀请你来劫我 对 现金 |
[04:14] | This is a basement price. | 这是跳楼价了 |
[04:16] | I’m not even taking a commission. | 我都没收佣金 |
[04:18] | No, it has to be cash. | 不 必须是现金 |
[04:21] | Thank you. Thank you, Emile. | 谢谢 谢谢 埃米尔 |
[04:23] | I’m glad we could come to an understanding. | 很高兴能取得您的谅解 |
[04:25] | And you won’t be disappointed. Good-bye. | 你不会失望的 再见 |
[05:16] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[05:19] | I’m on the phone. | 我在打电话 |
[05:21] | I just wondered if you wanted something to eat before you go out. | 我只想问你要不要吃点东西再走 |
[05:25] | Uh, no, I’ll pick something up. | 不了 我路上买就行 |
[05:47] | Please don’t say it’s all | 别说这都是因为你爱我 |
[05:48] | because you love me and you’re worried about me. | 而且你很担心我 |
[05:52] | Honey, you have to eat something. | 亲爱的 你得吃点东西 |
[05:55] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[05:57] | All right. Well, I’m just gonna leave it here. | 好吧 我就放这 |
[06:01] | It’s yummy. | 很好吃的 |
[06:06] | Avery, you’re so pretty and you’re so smart and you… | 娅文莉 你漂亮聪明还很… |
[06:12] | You just don’t have to be in such a hurry to grow up. | 你用不着这么急着长大 |
[06:18] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[06:20] | I know, Mom. I love you, too. | 我知道 妈妈 我也爱你 |
[08:11] | They think you’re a bad influence. | 他们觉得你把我带坏了 |
[08:14] | They’re right. | 他们说对了 |
[08:18] | You know, I’m actually pretty sure | 我真的很确定我妈妈 |
[08:20] | that my mom is having sex with her divorce lawyer. | 在跟她的离婚律师上床 |
[08:22] | Do you have his number? My mom’s gonna need one. | 你有他电话号码吗 我妈妈用得上 |
[08:26] | Kendra! | 肯黛拉 |
[08:35] | Shit. | 靠 |
[08:46] | How was Houston? | 休斯顿那边怎么样 |
[08:49] | Just supplying diamonds for oil men’s mistresses. | 只是卖钻石给油田老板的情妇 |
[08:54] | How’s Avery? | 娅文莉怎么样 |
[08:56] | Oh, she’s still in her room. | 她还在房间里 |
[08:59] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[09:01] | No, she doesn’t hate you. She hates both of us. | 不 她不讨厌你 她讨厌我们俩 |
[09:06] | Uh. I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[09:09] | Do you think she’s smoking? | 你觉得她在吸烟吗 |
[09:10] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[09:12] | It’s not just this. There were cigarettes out by the pool. | 不仅有这个 游泳池旁边还有烟头 |
[09:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:21] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:24] | Here. | 给 |
[09:30] | This guy’s only in town tonight, | 这个人只有今晚在城里 |
[09:32] | otherwise the whole deal, just, you know? | 不然整个生意就…你知道吧 |
[09:38] | You look so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[09:40] | I do? | 有吗 |
[09:42] | What I do, that I leave, that I can’t always be here, | 我在外忙工作 不能一直在家 |
[09:46] | it’s all for you and Avery. | 所有的一切都是为了你和娅文莉 |
[09:48] | To take care of you. You know that? | 为了照顾你们 知道吗 |
[09:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:11] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:16] | I wonder how many times this has to happen before | 不知道这种事还要发生多少次 |
[10:19] | I’m not really gonna care any more. | 我才会不再放在心上 |
[10:23] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:39] | Yes. Hello? | 是的 您好 |
[10:40] | Mr. Kyle Miller? | 凯尔·米勒先生吗 |
[10:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:43] | Sheriffs Department, Mr. Miller. | 治安部 米勒先生 |
[10:45] | May we come in to speak with you? | 能进去跟您谈谈吗 |
[10:49] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[10:50] | How many people are at your house at this time? | 现在房子里有几个人 |
[10:53] | My wife and daughter and myself. Is there a problem, officer? | 我妻子女儿和我在 有事吗 警官 |
[10:56] | Kyle, what’s going on? | 凯尔 怎么回事 |
[10:58] | Sir, we’re talking to all the families in the area | 先生 我们要入户调查 |
[11:00] | because there ‘s been a rash of burglaries. | 因为附近多次出现盗窃案 |
[11:03] | Get Avery. | 叫娅文莉来 |
[11:05] | Mr. Miller? | 米勒先生 |
[11:07] | Yes, all right. All right. Just- just a minute. | 是的 好的 好的 等一下 |
[11:25] | Avery! | 娅文莉 |
[11:29] | Avery, come on, open up. | 娅文莉 快点开门 |
[11:31] | Avery. | 娅文莉 |
[11:34] | Come on, don’t be silly. | 拜托 别闹了 |
[11:36] | Avery! Come on! It’s locked! | 娅文莉 快开门 门锁了 |
[11:39] | Well, will you just get her to open it? I want her down here now. | 让她开门好吗 我要她立刻下来 |
[11:43] | Yeah. Yeah. Avery, come on! | 是是 娅文莉 快点 |
[11:57] | She’s gone! | 她不见了 |
[11:59] | Sarah, run! Run, Sarah! | 萨拉 快跑 萨拉 |
[12:05] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭他妈的嘴 |
[12:07] | Don’t fucking do anything. | 别他妈做傻事 |
[12:10] | Get her! Get after her! | 抓住她 把她抓回来 |
[12:13] | I’m will put a hole in you. | 我要开枪了 |
[12:15] | Don’t fucking look at me. Get the cash. | 别他妈看我 拿钱 |
[12:47] | I told you it was happening. | 刚才的事我已经解释过了呢 |
[12:49] | What is happening is you almost killed us. | 刚才是你差点害死我们 |
[12:51] | Do not embarrass me and go acting your age. | 给我留点面子 还有演得像点 |
[12:53] | What age should do I act? | 演得像哪样 |
[12:55] | Legal! | 成年了 |
[12:59] | What’s up, ladies? | 你们好吗 姑娘们 |
[13:01] | I’m glad you all could make it here. | 很高兴你们能来 |
[13:02] | – My name is Jake. Welcome. – Avery. | -我是杰克 欢迎 -娅文莉 |
[13:05] | Hey, Jake. I, uh, I invited them. Jake. | 杰克 她们是我请的 杰克 |
[13:08] | Yeah! It’s all cool. | 是吗 太棒了 |
[13:11] | Kendra. Follow me, please. | 肯黛拉 请跟我来 |
[13:14] | I would absolutely love to show you something. Check this out. | 我很想让你看点东西 瞧 |
[13:18] | In your fucking knees. | 都他妈跪下 |
[13:20] | Face down. | 脸朝下 |
[13:27] | We need that in case security calls. | 要是保安打来我们用得上它 |
[13:29] | Okay. Let’s all get really clear on one thing here. All right? | 好 我来说明一件事 |
[13:33] | This is my house now. It’s my house, it’s my rules. | 现在这是我的房子了 我的地盘我做主 |
[13:36] | Daddy’s home! | 老爹我的家 |
[13:37] | Kid’s gone. | 孩子不见了 |
[13:41] | So, do you have any idea where your underage daughter is | 那你们知道你们的未成年女儿 |
[13:47] | and when she ‘s coming back? | 身在何处以及何时回家吗 |
[13:49] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[13:52] | Don’t you just love surprises? | 惊喜多好啊 |
[13:54] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[13:56] | Hey, 15 minutes. In and out. | 十五分钟 快进快出 |
[13:59] | No bullshit. | 别乱说话 |
[14:02] | All right. Cell phones on the floor, now! | 好的 现在把手机放在地上 |
[14:04] | Now! Cell phones! | 现在 手机 |
[14:08] | I don’t have one! | 我没有手机 |
[14:09] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[14:11] | I don’t have one on me. | 我手机不在身上 |
[14:12] | You don’t have one? | 没有手机吗 |
[14:13] | All right. We’ll see about that. | 好吧 我们来看看 |
[14:16] | Shall we, Sarah? Spread. Oh, that’s a nice ass. | 行吗 萨拉 腿分开 屁股不错 |
[14:19] | Do not… | 不要… |
[14:20] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[14:22] | Don’t you ever fucking do that again, Kyle. | 别他妈再反抗 凯尔 |
[14:24] | If I see a gun, if I see a hand, | 要是被我看见你动枪或者乱动 |
[14:27] | I will fucking put a hole in you. | 我就他妈在你身上开个洞 |
[14:28] | Do I make myself clear, asshole? | 听清楚了吗 混蛋 |
[14:30] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[14:33] | They’re feisty. | 他们脾气还挺爆 |
[14:38] | Okay. Get that. Get it. | 好 把电话找出来 |
[14:42] | Kill it. And the rest, too. | 关机 把电话线也拔了 |
[14:53] | All right. Let’s try that alarm now. | 好的 来试试警报 |
[14:56] | After all, we wanna know when little Avery gets home, right? | 毕竟我们都想知道小娅文莉什么时候到家 |
[14:59] | You’d be surprised the things I know about you, Kyle, | 我对你的了解会让你震惊的 凯尔 |
[15:02] | and what I don’t know, you’re gonna tell me. | 至于我不了解的部分 你要告诉我 |
[15:08] | Like, what’s the alarm code? | 比如警报密码是多少 |
[15:10] | What’s the alarm code? | 警报密码是多少 |
[15:16] | You know, Kyle, I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you. | 凯尔 不好意思 我没听清你说话 |
[15:19] | What did you say the code was? | 你说密码是多少来着 |
[15:22] | I can’t hear you! What’s the fucking code? | 我听不清 密码是他妈多少 |
[15:24] | 774… | 七七四… |
[15:25] | – 65! 7465! – 7465? | -六五 七四六五 -七四六五吗 |
[15:29] | – Yes. – You sure about that? | -对 -确定吗 |
[15:30] | Yes. | 确定 |
[15:33] | – All right. You sure about that? You’re sure about that, right? – Yes. | -好吧 确定吗 确定吧 -确定 |
[15:35] | I just wanna be sure because we really, really hate surprises. | 我想确认好 因为我真心讨厌惊喜 |
[15:38] | 7465! | 七四六五 |
[15:41] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! No! | 等等 等等 不要 |
[15:43] | Wait! Wait! Wait! No! No! What? | 等等 等等 不要不要 什么 |
[15:46] | What? You hear the cops? | 什么 有警察的声音吗 |
[15:47] | You hear anything? You hear a siren? | 听见什么吗 警报响了吗 |
[15:50] | I don’t hear a siren. You know why I don’t hear a siren? | 我没听到警报 知道为什么吗 |
[15:52] | Because there are two codes here, Kyle. | 因为这有两个密码 凯尔 |
[15:55] | One that’s real and one that acts real, | 一个是真的 另一个看起来是真的 |
[15:58] | only it calls the police! | 只不过会招来警察 |
[16:00] | And, we happen to know your code. | 而我们恰好知道你的密码 |
[16:03] | And we happen to know a lot about you, Kyle. | 还有许多别的事情 凯尔 |
[16:06] | Please don’t fucking underestimate us, okay? | 请别他妈的小看我们 好吗 |
[16:08] | Don’t waste your time. Get up. | 别浪费时间 起来 |
[16:12] | See this is what we call a little trust exercise, Kyle. | 这就是信任练习 凯尔 |
[16:15] | Now, relationships are essentially built on trust. | 关系是建立在信任的基础上 |
[16:18] | And once that trust is broken, | 而信任一旦被破坏 |
[16:21] | it’s very, very hard to get back. | 就非常非常难以修复 |
[16:25] | Isn’t that right, Sarah? | 对吧 萨拉 |
[16:27] | What do you want from us? | 你们想从我们这得到什么 |
[16:29] | I don’t know. Why don’t we start with everything you got? | 我不知道 先从所有东西开始怎么样 |
[16:33] | Old man has no idea I know the combo. | 老爸不知道我知道密码 |
[16:36] | Do you want some blow? | 要白粉吗 |
[16:38] | See that? | 看见了吗 |
[16:40] | There’s 100K in there and a stash of cipro | 那里有十万现金 还藏了抗菌药 |
[16:42] | just in case the terrorists | 以防恐怖分子袭击 |
[16:44] | completely destroy the financial universe | 导致金融界完全瘫痪 |
[16:46] | and mail him some anthrax. It’s unbelievable. | 散播炭疽病毒 难以置信 |
[16:49] | You want some of this? | 想来点吗 |
[16:51] | Oh, no. I’m okay. Just gonna go see | 不了 我很好 我想去看看 |
[16:53] | what Kendra ‘s doing maybe or something. | 肯黛拉怎么样了 |
[16:55] | Look. I know. | 我知道 |
[16:57] | I like you, too. I do. | 我也喜欢你 真的 |
[16:59] | And I know you just met me, but I can tell. | 我也知道你刚见到我 但我看得出来 |
[17:03] | You want this. You do. | 你想试试 真的 |
[17:06] | And, you know, maybe neither one of us | 还有也许我们都没想到 |
[17:08] | exactly saw this night going like this, | 今晚会变成这样 |
[17:11] | but you gotta ask yourself, I mean, | 但是你得扪心自问 |
[17:14] | do you really want tonight to be about what could’ve been? | 你真得想让今天晚上有所不同吗 |
[17:25] | Dispatch. | 派车中心 |
[17:27] | Yeah. I’d like a taxi. | 我想叫一辆出租车 |
[17:29] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[17:31] | Picking up at what address? | 地址在哪里 |
[17:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:35] | Somewhere I can throw up. | 能吐的地方 |
[17:37] | Well… I got a bathroom. | 我有洗手间啊 |
[17:41] | Watch out for the kid. | 去看孩子回来没 |
[17:43] | Leave me! | 放开我 |
[17:45] | Baby, just do what he says, okay? | 宝贝 按他说的做 行吗 |
[17:53] | You know what, Kyle? | 知道吗 凯尔 |
[17:55] | Isn’t this a little bit obvious? | 这会不会有点太显眼了吗 |
[17:57] | You have a safe behind your picture. | 你的画后面有个保险箱 |
[17:59] | It’s-it’s aesthetic. | 这是为了审美 |
[18:01] | Aesthetic? | 审美 |
[18:03] | It’s not about hiding it from people. | 不是为了把它藏起来 |
[18:05] | It’s a… there’s not a giant safe staring… | 只是保险柜太丑了 |
[18:07] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[18:11] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[18:13] | You know, Kyle? I’m impressed with you. | 知道吗 凯尔 你让我印象深刻 |
[18:15] | You have a Benelli pointed at your forehead | 脑门被一把霰弹枪指着 |
[18:17] | and you still have the audacity to condescend to me. | 你还有胆量看低我 |
[18:20] | Your either really, really stupid or you’re suicidal. | 要么你蠢到家了 要么你找死 |
[18:25] | Come on, open the safe. | 快点 打开保险箱 |
[18:27] | Open the safe. | 打开保险箱 |
[18:32] | Open it! | 打开 |
[18:35] | Now, this doesn’t have to be hard, all right? | 这事用不着这么费劲 好吗 |
[18:38] | Just get in there and open the safe. | 只要过去打开保险箱 |
[18:42] | Hell, you can probably claim whatever you get in insurance. | 说到底参保的东西你大概都能拿到钱 |
[18:45] | You’ll get the cash all back, | 钱你都能拿回来 |
[18:46] | so it’s a win-win situation, right? | 所以这是双赢 对吧 |
[18:50] | Now, the combination. | 现在 输入密码 |
[19:12] | No. | 不 |
[19:17] | No? | 不 |
[19:20] | No. | 不 |
[19:23] | One “No” Is not an option, Kyle. | 没有”不”这个选项 凯尔 |
[19:27] | Please. Don’t make us be obvious about this. | 拜托 别逼我们动家伙 |
[19:31] | I don’t know it! I don’t know it! | 我不知道密码 我不知道 |
[19:32] | What do you expect to find? | 你们想要什么 |
[19:34] | We know things about you, okay? | 我们知道你的事 好吗 |
[19:36] | I told you that, asshole! | 我告诉过你 混蛋 |
[19:37] | We saw you sign for diamonds. Lots of them! | 我们看见你签收了很多钻石 |
[19:40] | I know you’ve got diamonds | 我知道那里面放着钻石 |
[19:42] | in there smaller than my pinkie Fingernail | 比我的小指指甲还小 |
[19:44] | that are worth more than a Porsche, all right? | 但是比保时捷还值钱 好吗 |
[19:46] | I don’t give a shit what’s in the safe | 只要你把保险箱打开 |
[19:49] | as long as you fucking open it, | 我不在乎里面有什么 |
[19:50] | so I’m gonna ask you one more time really nicely. | 所以我要非常温柔地再问你一次 |
[19:54] | Open the goddamn safe, pretty please. | 劳烦你打开该死的保险箱 |
[19:56] | Please. Please! Kyle. | 拜托 拜托 凯尔 |
[20:00] | Who’s cutting them? | 谁来切割它们 |
[20:02] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:04] | These diamonds, who ‘s cutting them? | 这些钻石 谁来切割 |
[20:08] | Kyle Miller. | 凯尔·米勒 |
[20:11] | You really don’t wanna get smart with me now. | 现在别装聪明 |
[20:14] | You really wanna stay as stupid as fucking possible. | 现在你应该想尽办法装傻 |
[20:17] | I stay stupid, you go to jail. | 我犯蠢 你坐牢 |
[20:20] | So, I assume you have someone to deal with the inscriptions? | 那我假设你有对付铭文的门路吧 |
[20:24] | Eight minutes. | 八分钟 |
[20:26] | Tell me you thought this through. | 告诉我你想过这事 |
[20:27] | You came here to steal diamonds. | 你来这偷钻石 |
[20:29] | You must know something about them. | 一定有些了解 |
[20:31] | What does it take to shut this prick up, Sarah? | 怎么能让这个蠢材闭嘴 萨拉 |
[20:33] | Yes, I’ll shut up, because there’s another way | 是 我会闭嘴 因为另一种 |
[20:35] | you can learn about the micro-laser inscriptions | 知道有微型激光铭文的方法就是 |
[20:38] | when you’re being arrested for trying to pass off stolen goods. | 等你把赃物脱手时被抓 |
[20:41] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[20:42] | Wait. No. I wanna hear it. I need to hear it. | 等等 不 我想听听 我要听 |
[20:44] | No more talking. | 别废话了 |
[20:46] | No! Don’t hurt him! | 不 别伤害他 |
[20:48] | Anyone with a jeweler’s | 有珠宝寸镜的人会知道 |
[20:49] | loupe is gonna know that the stones are stolen | 石头是偷来的 |
[20:51] | and who you stole them from. | 以及它们是从哪偷来的 |
[20:53] | Every diamond on the market in the United States | 美国市场上的每颗钻石 |
[20:55] | is registered with the Gemological Institute of America. | 都注册在美国宝石学协会 |
[20:58] | The weight, the shape, the grade, | 重量 形状 等级 |
[21:00] | fluorescence and ownership | 荧光以及所有权 |
[21:03] | are documented, filed, etched into the stone. | 都记录在案 存档 铭刻在每一颗上 |
[21:05] | You get caught trying to pass off my diamonds | 钻石脱手时被抓 |
[21:08] | how soon before they connect you to my murder? | 再联系到我被谋杀上还需要时间吗 |
[21:11] | – Open the safe. No one gets murdered. – Wait.Wait.Wait. | -打开保险柜就没有人受伤 -等一下 |
[21:13] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[21:15] | Just… just let him talk. I need to hear this. | 让他说下去 我得听听 |
[21:21] | The only way to sell stolen diamonds is to change the shape, | 要卖掉偷来的钻石 只能改变它的形状 |
[21:25] | shave off the inscription. | 刮掉标记 |
[21:27] | Even so, if you try to sell recur diamonds without a certificate, | 即使这样 如果你卖的二手货没有证书 |
[21:30] | the buyer’s gonna know they’re stolen, he’s gonna… | 买家也会知道这是赃物 他会 |
[21:32] | he’s gonna be the bell of your bought. | 他会质疑钻石的来源 |
[21:35] | And yes, yes, there are several hundred thousand dollars | 是的 是的 这个保险柜里有 |
[21:38] | worth of diamonds in this safe. | 价值几十万的钻石 |
[21:39] | But how much do you think a bunch of, you know, | 但是你认为一群 |
[21:41] | pardon my French, hooligans are gonna get for them | 抱歉我这么说 小混混们能卖出什么价 |
[21:44] | assuming you can even find a buyer | 即使你能找到 |
[21:46] | who’s interested in stolen goods to begin with? | 对这些赃物有兴趣的买家 |
[21:48] | Huh? Ten thousand? I doubt it. | 一万 我很怀疑 |
[21:50] | Ten hundred? Maybe. Probably not! | 一千 也许吧 也许一千都没有 |
[21:54] | In your hands, they go back to being nothing but rocks. | 到你手里 它们只是一堆毫无用处的石头 |
[21:58] | Just-just pretty, shiny little rocks. | 只是一堆闪闪发光的小石头 |
[22:01] | So, I’m gonna ask you again. | 所以 我再问你一次 |
[22:04] | Who’s cutting them for you? | 谁来替你切割这些钻石 |
[22:06] | Every minute we stay past the first 20, | 我们只有二十分钟 每超过一分钟 |
[22:09] | ups our risk 10%, which is | 我们的风险就会增加百分之十 现在 |
[22:12] | six minutes from right now. | 还剩下六分钟 |
[22:14] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[22:20] | Why are you telling us this? | 为什么要跟我们说这些 |
[22:22] | Because I’m that guy. I’m the guy. | 因为我就是那个人 我就是那个人 |
[22:25] | I’m the one who can get the stones recut | 我可以把这些钻石进行再切割 |
[22:26] | without a third party tracing them back to you, to us. | 而且不会有人追查到你 追查到我们 |
[22:29] | We’ll be partners. I’ll sell the diamonds, give you the cash. | 我们合伙 我把钻石卖掉 给你们钱 |
[22:31] | Report them stolen, claim the insurance. | 然后上报说钻石被盗 索要保险 |
[22:34] | Everybody wins and everybody lives. | 皆大欢喜 各自活命 |
[22:37] | That is fucking brilliant. | 你太他妈有才了 |
[22:39] | So let me get this straight. We take the diamonds | 让我把这事搞清楚 我们拿走钻石 |
[22:42] | and then we give them back to you? | 然后我们再把它还给你 |
[22:44] | Look. We do not need this asshole | 听着 我们不需要这混蛋 |
[22:46] | and whatever bullshit he is selling because there is cash. Okay? | 他说这么多屁话是因为他有现金 好吗 |
[22:51] | I don’t know how much but | 我不知道具体有多少 但是 |
[22:52] | it’s enough to give this disk jocky a workout. | 我们来这一趟是足够了 |
[22:56] | It’s enough to make us tonight’s fucking lottery winners. | 足够让我们今晚中个头彩了 |
[22:59] | Fuck the diamonds. | 去他妈的钻石 |
[23:01] | Let’s get the cash and get the fuck outta here. | 我们拿了现金 然后就走 |
[23:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:00] | You had your show. You made your offer. | 你的表演结束了 你开出了条件 |
[24:02] | I refuse. Now, open the safe. | 我拒绝 现在 打开保险柜 |
[24:04] | You don’t have any rope, handcuffs, nothing to tie us up with. | 你们没带绳子 手铐 没把我们捆起来 |
[24:07] | I know what you’re going to do. | 我知道你们会做什么 |
[24:09] | Open the safe. | 打开保险柜 |
[24:11] | No. | 不 |
[24:13] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[24:15] | – You son of a bitch! – No. | -你个狗娘养的 -不 |
[24:19] | Please. Please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[24:20] | – Please. Please. Please. – No. Kyle. | -求你了 求你了 -不 凯尔 |
[24:23] | Just put the gun down. Let her go and I’ll open it. | 把枪放下 放开她我就打开保险柜 |
[24:26] | Four minutes. | 还有四分钟 |
[24:27] | Do you have any last words, Sarah? Any last words? | 你还有什么遗言 萨拉 有什么遗言 |
[24:30] | Kyle, give them what they want. | 凯尔 他们想要什么就给他们吧 |
[24:31] | Please. Open the safe! | 求你了 打开保险柜 |
[24:32] | They’ll kill us, Sarah. | 他们会杀了我们的 萨拉 |
[24:34] | They’ll just kill us if I do. | 要是我开了他们就会杀了我们 |
[24:35] | It’s called trust! | 这个叫做信任 |
[24:38] | Okay? Trust me, Kyle. Trust me. | 明白吗 相信我 凯尔 相信我 |
[24:41] | And trust that I will fucking kill her, right now if you don’t! | 相信我 要是你不打开 我立马杀了她 |
[24:46] | You promised me! | 你答应过我的 |
[24:47] | Stay there! Just open the goddamn safe! | 呆在那里 快打开那该死的保险柜 |
[24:50] | If you let her go! | 除非你放了她 |
[24:52] | That lock is the only reason we’re still alive. | 那个保险柜是我们活下来唯一的原因 |
[24:54] | I open it, we lose leverage. | 我要是打开了 我们就没有筹码了 |
[24:56] | We lose leverage, we die. | 要是没有筹码 我们就死定了 |
[24:58] | Okay. I want you to look at this very pretty face here, okay? | 好吧 看看这张无比美丽的脸蛋儿 好吗 |
[25:00] | Now, can you imagine what a 125 gram hollow point | 现在 想象一下125的子弹 |
[25:04] | is gonna do to this? | 会把她的脸蛋儿怎样 |
[25:05] | It’s gonna fucking destroy it, all right? | 那会毁了她的脸 好吗 |
[25:07] | We are moments away! How about that for leverage? | 马上就会那样了 这个筹码如何 |
[25:10] | This is a negotiation. | 这是谈判 |
[25:12] | You have guns. You have the power to take our lives, | 你有枪 你有掌控我们生死的能力 |
[25:14] | but I have the power to make you rich. So please. | 但是我能让你们变富有 所以 求你了 |
[25:15] | Let her take the car and drive away and I’ll do that. | 让她开着车走 我就照办 |
[25:18] | I’ll open the safe and make you rich. | 我打开保险柜 你们就有钱了 |
[25:20] | Oh, her? You sure she’s worth it, Kyle? | 她 你确定她值得吗 凯尔 |
[25:22] | A million dollars? Yes, that’s right, kid! | 一百万 是的 |
[25:24] | You did it! You hit the mother load! | 你做到了 你刺中要害了 |
[25:27] | You saw me sign for a million with your own eyes. | 你亲眼看见我签收的一百万 |
[25:29] | And it’s right there just inches away. | 是的 百万美金近在眼前 |
[25:31] | All you have to do is just let my wife go! | 你只要放了我妻子 |
[25:35] | And then, come on down and grab it! | 然后你就能拿走那些钱 |
[25:37] | Come on! Elias! | 快点 伊莱亚斯 |
[25:38] | No! | 不 |
[25:39] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[25:42] | Of all the stupid mistakes, | 最愚蠢的错误 |
[25:43] | that man just about said your name. | 那个人说出你的名字 |
[25:45] | So you get your people in order! You let my wife leave. | 你管好你的人 放我妻子走 |
[25:48] | And then I’ll give you what you want. | 我就给你你想要的东西 |
[25:50] | Hey, go get the magic wand. | 把魔棒拿过来 |
[26:14] | Succinylcholine. | 司可林 |
[26:17] | It’s a paralytic. | 可以让人麻痹 |
[26:18] | On the operating table | 在手术台上 |
[26:21] | it makes you think that someone else is getting all cut up | 它会让你以为是别人被大卸八块 |
[26:24] | instead of you. Now, it’s a hell of a kick | 而不是你自己 现在 这东西很要命 |
[26:27] | and this much would kill you, | 这么大剂量会要了你的命 |
[26:29] | but with papa Bear and mama Bear | 但是用在爸爸 妈妈 |
[26:32] | and little baby bear, it’s just about right. | 和宝宝身上 刚刚好 |
[26:35] | It’ll knock you flat, give you a hell of a ride | 它会让你倒地不起 神志不清 |
[26:39] | but it won’t kill you. | 但是不会要了你的命 |
[26:41] | So this is the rope, the handcuffs | 所以 这就是绳索 手铐 |
[26:46] | which I have to say, Kyle, | 我不得不说 凯尔 |
[26:49] | are a little bit kinky, don’t you think? | 这比较变态 你说呢 |
[26:54] | But he was good, though. Huh? | 但是他确实不赖啊 |
[26:56] | Wasn’t he good? | 他真的不赖啊 |
[26:58] | You are a piece of work. | 你还真了不起啊 |
[27:00] | “Get your people in order!” | 管好你的人 |
[27:02] | The man’s a born deal maker. | 这货天生就是个做生意的啊 |
[27:24] | One minute. | 还有一分钟 |
[27:28] | Come on, hero. You open that big guy up, okay? | 来吧 英雄 把那个保险柜打开 好吗 |
[27:30] | I’m gonna stick you with this shit. You’ll fall asleep. | 我会给你们打上一针 你们就睡着了 |
[27:33] | By the time you wake up, we’re in Mexico. | 等你们醒过来 我们已经去了墨西哥 |
[27:35] | This is all a bad dream with insurance. | 剩下的都是保险公司的问题了 |
[27:39] | I want you to listen to me, listen to me really good, okay? | 你听我说 认真听 好吗 |
[27:42] | You may have noticed that I | 你可能已经注意到了 |
[27:44] | don’t really have control over the big guy, okay? | 我控制不住那个大家伙 |
[27:46] | So you have to ask yourself | 所以你得自己想想 |
[27:47] | why I’m gonna bring someone like that to a job like this. | 我为什么要带这么一号人来干这么一票 |
[27:52] | Maybe I don’t have a choice, all right? | 也许我也是被逼无奈 对吗 |
[27:54] | Now, I don’t wanna hurt you or your wife. | 现在 我不想伤害你或是你的妻子 |
[27:57] | But he does and he will. | 但是他会 |
[28:00] | I’m not giving you anything until after you let her go. | 要是你不让她走 我什么都不会给你的 |
[28:03] | Come on, man, don’t do this to yourself. | 别这样 伙计 别这么做 |
[28:08] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[28:22] | Kyle! Kyle! | 凯尔 凯尔 |
[28:26] | Leave her alone! Leave her the fuck alone. | 别碰她 你他妈别碰她 |
[28:30] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[28:32] | Keep his dirty fucking hands off of her. | 你他妈的脏手 从她身上拿开 |
[28:34] | You agreed to shut your mouth. | 你答应我闭嘴的 |
[28:35] | Please, help me. Please help us. | 求你了 救救我 救救我们 |
[28:37] | You told me nobody was gonna touch her. You promised! | 你说了谁都不碰她 你答应我的 |
[28:40] | You’re gonna shut your fucking mouth. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[28:42] | Did you take your pills? | 你吃药了吗 |
[28:44] | Yes, I took my fucking pills! | 吃了 我他妈吃药了 |
[28:46] | Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! | 操你妈的 操你妈的 操你妈的 |
[28:49] | If you touch her, I will fucking kill you. | 要是你碰她一下 我他妈杀了你 |
[28:58] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[29:34] | Well, the contractor keeps calling and calling. | 承包商总是打电话过来 |
[29:37] | I don’t know what you want me to do here, Kyle. | 我不知道你想让我怎么做 凯尔 |
[29:40] | Come on. This is what you wanted. | 别这样 这本来是你想要的 |
[29:44] | I thought we were happier in the old house. | 我觉得我们在老房子的时候更开心 |
[29:47] | Don’t yell at me. | 别朝我吼 |
[29:50] | I was just asking, Kyle. What do you… | 我只是想问问你的意见 凯尔 你到底 |
[29:53] | Okay. Okay. I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 好吧 我一会儿再给你打 |
[29:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:13] | No, I’m sorry, I… | 不 很抱歉 我… |
[30:15] | I couldn’t help overhear. | 我无意中听到 |
[30:18] | Are you-you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:20] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 没事 我很好 |
[30:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:24] | Did you design this whole place by yourself? | 整个都是你自己设计的吗 |
[30:27] | The house? Yeah. I did. | 你是说整个房子 是的 我做的 |
[30:30] | You are very talented. | 你很有天赋 |
[30:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:34] | It’s a little bigger than we needed, but… | 这比我们实际需要的要大一些 但是 |
[30:36] | Well, if you’re gonna dream, dream big. Right? | 心有多大 舞台就有多大 对吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:42] | I’m all finished here today, so. | 今天的活儿我都做完了 |
[30:44] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:45] | Well, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那么明天再见吧 |
[31:12] | Take that off! | 把衣服脱下来 |
[31:13] | Oh, did I remind you of someone? | 我让你想起某人了吗 |
[31:15] | Take it off! | 脱下来 |
[31:17] | It’s not yours. | 那不是你的 |
[31:20] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[31:28] | Are you sure this is the right location? | 你确定就是这里吗 |
[31:32] | Look, if it’s about the money, | 你看 要是你钱不够 |
[31:34] | I’ll take you where you want to go. | 你想去哪儿 我带你去 |
[31:35] | No, no, my my house is right here. I’m fine. | 不 不 我家就在这 我没事 |
[31:38] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[31:39] | Uh-huh. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[31:43] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[31:45] | And I’m taking Sarah for a little walk with me. | 我要带萨拉去散会儿步 |
[31:47] | No! | 不 |
[31:48] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[31:50] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[31:51] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:56] | You know, you don’t see a lot of | 你知道吗 没有几个人 |
[31:59] | biometrics on home security systems. | 在家庭报警系统中应用生物技术 |
[32:02] | Fingerprint scanner? | 指纹扫描仪 |
[32:12] | You know, you’re gonna put | 你知道吗 你迟早都会 |
[32:14] | your thumb on that thing sooner or later. | 把你的指头摁到那东西上面 |
[32:19] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[32:21] | whether it will still be attached to your body. | 到时候你的指头会不会还长在你手上 |
[32:36] | Serve me. Serve me. | 为我服务 为我服务 |
[32:39] | Pour me some wine. I want you to serve me. | 为我倒酒 我要你为我服务 |
[32:42] | Would you serve me? | 你愿意为我服务吗 |
[32:45] | Would you serve me? | 你愿意为我服务吗 |
[32:47] | Like you served my baby brother? | 就像你为我弟弟服务那样 |
[32:51] | Yes, you recognized him. I saw you. | 是的 你认出他了 我看见了 |
[32:53] | No. | 不 |
[32:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:56] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[32:58] | Drop the fucking thing. Don’t even try. | 扔了那该死的东西 想都别想 |
[33:00] | Drop the fucking knife or I’ll bite your fucking ear off. | 扔掉那该死的刀子 否则我咬掉你的耳朵 |
[33:03] | You know why we’re here, Sarah, | 你知道我们为什么会在这里 萨拉 |
[33:05] | because you fucked around with my little brother. | 因为你跟我弟弟搞到了一起 |
[33:07] | And for that reason, I | 就因为那样 我 |
[33:08] | have to tell you something. You’re gonna die. | 得告诉你 你会死 |
[33:10] | And I think you know deep | 而且我认为你自己 |
[33:12] | down inside you that you deserve to die. | 心里清楚 你该死 |
[33:14] | And I need you to tell me “I deserve to die.” | 我要你跟我说 我该死 |
[33:17] | You go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[33:18] | Not go to hell, Sarah. Not go to hell. | 不是去死吧 萨拉 不是去死吧 |
[33:21] | I’m not doing this for me, Sarah. | 你是为我说 萨拉 |
[33:23] | It’s for you. | 是为你自己 |
[33:24] | There’s a reason they send priests to guys on death row. | 把牧师送去临死的人面前是有原因的 |
[33:26] | It’s their last chance for moral clarity. | 那是他们悔过自新的最后机会 |
[33:29] | Let’s get really clear on one thing here. | 我们把这件事说清楚 |
[33:31] | Only you can save your husband | 只有你才能救你的丈夫 |
[33:34] | and your little girl. | 和你的小女儿 |
[33:35] | We will come back for your little fucking girl | 我们会抓到你的小女儿的 |
[33:37] | and she doesn’t deserve to die, does she? | 她不该去死 对吗 |
[33:41] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[33:44] | So, I need you to say it. | 所以 我要你说 |
[33:47] | What? | 什么 |
[33:49] | I need you to say it. I deserve… | 我要你说 我该… |
[33:53] | I… | 我… |
[33:55] | Say it. | 说 |
[33:56] | Say it. | 快说 |
[33:59] | I… | 我… |
[34:02] | deserve | 该 |
[34:04] | to die. Say it, Sarah. | 死 快说 萨拉 |
[34:09] | I deserve | 我该 |
[34:12] | to die. | 死 |
[34:17] | Good girl. Good girl. | 很好 很好 |
[34:20] | Now, you’re gonna help me get that money, okay? | 现在 你要帮我拿到那些钱 好吗 |
[34:24] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[34:25] | – I think you’ll find a way. – You tell me how, please tell me. | -你有办法的 -告诉我怎么做 告诉我 |
[34:27] | And I will make sure that your husband | 我保证你的丈夫 |
[34:30] | and your little girl are taken care of. | 和女儿不会受到伤害 |
[34:32] | And they will never have to know about this. | 他们也不必知道这些 |
[34:34] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[34:35] | Yes. And I think you’ll find a way | 是的 我认为你会想到办法 |
[34:38] | ’cause I think you know your way around men, don’t you? | 因为我想你知道现在的处境 对吗 |
[34:41] | Now, you come with me. | 现在 跟我来 |
[34:44] | I’d prefer not to make a mess. | 我不想搞得血肉模糊 |
[34:46] | But I do when I have to. | 但是必要时我也会那么做 |
[34:47] | Nothing personal. | 无关私人恩怨 |
[34:49] | I’m a collector, you see? | 我是收账的 明白吗 |
[34:51] | I’m here to collect on a debt. | 我来这里是为了收账 |
[34:56] | Hey, I don’t owe you anything. | 我不欠你什么 |
[34:58] | Who said it was your debt? | 谁说了是你的帐 |
[35:01] | Sarah! Sarah! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[35:02] | – No. Kyle. Yeah. – Sarah! | -别 凯尔 我在这里 -萨拉 |
[35:06] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我东西在哪儿 |
[35:09] | Tell me where they are! | 告诉我东西在哪儿 |
[35:11] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[35:13] | Run, Avery! | 快跑 娅文莉 |
[35:15] | Run, Avery! | 快跑 娅文莉 |
[35:16] | Avery! | 娅文莉 |
[35:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:37] | Where did you go? Huh? Where did you go? Little sweetie? | 你要去哪里 你要去哪里 小宝贝儿 |
[35:40] | Did we scare you? | 我们吓到你了吗 |
[35:44] | I promise we won’t hurt you. | 我保证不伤害你 |
[35:53] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈在哪里 |
[36:01] | All right. Come on. | 好了 过来 |
[36:02] | No! | 不 |
[36:04] | Avery! Avery! Oh, my god! | 娅文莉 娅文莉 我的天哪 |
[36:08] | Avery! You shit fucking animals! | 娅文莉 你们这些畜生 |
[36:15] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[36:17] | Sweetie. | 宝贝儿 |
[36:19] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:21] | Avery. | 娅文莉 |
[36:27] | It’s all right, baby. It’s all right. I got you. | 没事了 宝贝儿 没事了 有我呢 |
[36:37] | Okay, man. Okay, okay. Hey. Hey. | 好了 伙计 好了 |
[36:40] | You know what? You did good. All right? | 你知道吗 你做得很好 好吗 |
[36:41] | You did good. You held your ground. | 你做得很好 你守住了你的阵地 |
[36:44] | Now it’s just your bad luck | 现在只是你运气不好 |
[36:45] | that your little girl showed up, okay? | 你女儿这时候出现 好吗 |
[36:47] | I’m glad you feel this way, though. | 很高兴你有这样的感受 |
[36:50] | Now you know how I feel, man. | 现在你知道我的感受了吧 伙计 |
[36:52] | I’m a family man, too, okay? | 我也是有家室的男人 好吗 |
[36:54] | That’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们来这里的原因 |
[36:56] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[36:58] | My mom got herself beat up every night | 我妈妈每晚都被 |
[37:01] | by her drunken, asshole husband. Okay? | 她醉醺醺的混蛋丈夫毒打 好吗 |
[37:03] | Because she thought that if she was getting beat up, | 因为她认为要是她挨了打 |
[37:06] | we weren’t getting beat up. | 我们就不会挨打 |
[37:08] | And she got beat and she got beat and she got beat | 她一直挨打 一直挨打 一直挨打 |
[37:10] | until she got renal failure. | 直到最后肾衰竭 |
[37:13] | You know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[37:14] | To me, she needs a new fucking kidney, Kyle, | 对我而言 她需要个新肾 凯尔 |
[37:17] | which is where you come in. | 这就用上你了 |
[37:19] | I got a broker that’s gonna get us one | 有人可以给我弄一个肾 |
[37:21] | but it’s gonna cost us $180,000, all right? | 但是得花掉我们十八万美金 |
[37:24] | So, I have a choice. | 所以 我有一个选择 |
[37:25] | I have to leave here with a $180,000 | 我必须带着十八万离开这里 |
[37:28] | or a new kidney, and I don’t care which, | 或者一个新肾 不管哪个都行 |
[37:31] | but I have to tell you, man, | 但是我得告诉你 伙计 |
[37:33] | the younger the kidney, the better. | 肾源越年轻越好 |
[37:36] | You’re full of shit. | 你胡说八道 |
[37:37] | No, I’m not, man. Why do you think | 不 我没有 你以为我 |
[37:40] | I brought the guy with the knife and the tranquilizer? | 带一个拿刀和镇静剂的人来做什么 |
[37:44] | Now, for her sake. | 现在 为了她 |
[37:47] | I’m gonna ask you one more time | 我再说一次 |
[37:49] | open the fucking safe. | 打开这该死的保险柜 |
[37:56] | Open the safe. | 打开保险柜 |
[38:01] | No! | 不 |
[38:02] | Motherfucker! You’re a motherfucker! | 他妈的混蛋 你他妈的混蛋 |
[38:05] | I’ll shoot you up with this and you’ll never wake up. | 我给你注射这个 你就没命了 |
[38:09] | Isn’t that what you said? So you let my daughter go. | 你不就是这么说的 所以你让我女儿走 |
[38:11] | – I swear to God I’m gonna do it. – Fucking bitch. | -我发誓我会这么做的 -你他妈的婊子 |
[38:14] | Somebody shoot her! | 谁来毙了她 |
[38:16] | Five! Go away. Come on, let her go. | 五 快走 快点 让她走 |
[38:20] | You’re all gonna fucking die with me. | 他妈的你们都要跟我一起死 |
[38:22] | Come on, Avery. Go on. Two! | 快点 娅文莉 快走 二 |
[38:29] | No one’s killing your girl. | 没人会伤害你的女儿 |
[38:31] | Nobody’s killing her. | 没人伤害她 |
[38:34] | Avery get up. Come on, you gotta run. Run! | 娅文莉 快起来 快跑 快跑 |
[38:37] | Don’t you fucking touch her! | 你他妈别碰她 |
[38:39] | Kyle! Run! | 凯尔 快跑 |
[38:42] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[38:43] | What needs to be done. | 该做的事 |
[38:44] | Avery, baby, I need you to run. | 娅文莉 宝贝儿 我要你跑 |
[38:46] | Run, baby. Run as fast as you can. | 快跑 宝贝儿 跑得越快越好 |
[38:49] | Go! Go! | 快走 走 |
[38:50] | I can’t, mom. | 我做不到 妈妈 |
[38:52] | You can do it. You can do it, baby. | 你可以的 你可以的 宝贝儿 |
[38:54] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[39:00] | Now, drop the needle, open the safe, | 现在 放下针头 打开保险柜 |
[39:03] | or I bring her back. | 要不我就把她抓回来 |
[39:05] | Open it, Kyle. | 打开它 凯尔 |
[39:07] | Sarah… | 萨拉 |
[39:08] | Open the safe! | 打开保险柜 |
[39:11] | Do it! Or we can all die | 快点 要不我们都要死 |
[39:13] | because I don’t give a fuck anymore! | 因为我他妈管不了这么多了 |
[39:20] | Hello, boy. | 快点 伙计 |
[39:38] | Let go. | 放手 |
[39:39] | No! | 不 |
[39:41] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[39:43] | No fucking way, you motherfucker! | 不可能 你他妈的混蛋 |
[39:45] | You motherfucker! Where is it? | 你他妈的混蛋 钱在哪里 |
[39:48] | – Shut up. Shut up. – This is bullshit. | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -他妈的不可能 |
[39:50] | – Just shut the fuck up! – Where the fuck is it? | -他妈的闭嘴 -他妈的钱在哪里 |
[39:55] | Where is it, baby? You said… | 钱在哪里 宝贝儿 你说过… |
[39:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[39:58] | Okay, let me think. Let me think. | 好了 让我想想 让我想想 |
[40:02] | Ok, Kyle, put your hand against the wall. | 好了 凯尔 把你的手放在墙上 |
[40:04] | Put your hand against the wall | 把你的手放在墙上 |
[40:05] | Ah! Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[40:09] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[40:10] | No! Get off! | 不 走开 |
[40:12] | Fuck you, get off me. | 我操 放开我 |
[40:14] | Damn you! | 你个混蛋 |
[40:17] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[40:18] | It’s the second time you lied to me, Kyle. | 你骗我两回了 凯尔 |
[40:20] | There’s not gonna be a third time. Where’s the money? | 我不会再上当了 钱在哪儿 |
[40:26] | I have no money. | 我没钱 |
[40:28] | Bullshit. | 扯蛋 |
[40:30] | Fuck that. Where’s the stuff? | 去你妈的 钱呢 |
[40:32] | I put it all in my house, in my family. | 我都花在房子上 都用光了 |
[40:36] | No, no, no, no! No fucking way he spent all of that. Okay? | 不不不不 他妈的不可能都花光了 |
[40:40] | That was too much fucking cash, Kyle! I saw… | 那可是他妈的一大笔钱 凯尔 我看见了 |
[40:43] | I got it, I got it! I got it! | 我明白 明白了 别说了 |
[40:44] | Where’s the fucking money? | 钱他妈的在哪儿 |
[40:46] | There is no fucking money. | 我他妈的真没钱 |
[40:49] | Everything is mortgaged. It’s all borrowed. | 东西都是抵押 款买的 |
[40:52] | We never owned this house-it owned us! We’re broke. | 房子不是我们的 是银行的 我们破产了 |
[40:55] | Bullshit!! Bullshit!! | 你这是扯蛋 扯蛋 |
[40:57] | It was a family business. I’m not family. Honey, they fired me. | 他们是家族生意 我被解雇了 亲爱的 |
[41:00] | They found someone that could do it cheaper. | 他们找到了更会赚钱的人 |
[41:03] | I-I was just trying to | 我只是 只是想 |
[41:04] | save something before the bank took it all. | 在银行收走所有东西之前拿回一点儿 |
[41:07] | No. No. I saw you! | 不可能 我看见你拿着不少钱 |
[41:08] | Yeah, we saw you, asshole! | 没错 我们看见你了 混蛋 |
[41:10] | Yeah, you saw me, fucker! I mean, I just drive | 你们是看见我了 混蛋 我只是开着车 |
[41:12] | and hustle and drive and try to make some money. | 跑来跑去想办法弄些钱 |
[41:20] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[41:56] | What’s all this, then? Huh? | 这些又是什么 |
[41:58] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[42:00] | Where’s the money, Kyle? | 钱在哪儿 凯尔 |
[42:02] | Oh, my God! I have no money. I have no money! | 我的天哪 我没钱 没钱 |
[42:06] | Hey! These are diamonds. | 这些是钻石 |
[42:09] | Each one of these is a diamond, | 每一张纸就是一个钻石 |
[42:11] | so you’re gonna tell me where they are. | 我要你告诉我它们在哪儿 |
[42:13] | Have a look at it. Tell me where they are! | 看看 告诉我它们在哪儿 |
[42:15] | How am I supposed to read without my glasses, asshole? | 没有眼镜你让我怎么看啊 蠢货 |
[42:21] | Where is it? Hm? | 在哪儿 啊 |
[42:24] | Where is the money? | 钱在哪儿 |
[42:25] | You tell me where each of these are! | 告诉我它们一个个都在哪儿 |
[42:28] | Uh, this one’s in Houston, I think. | 这个应该是在休斯顿 |
[42:30] | Sarah. Sarah. I’m not asking for me, okay? | 萨拉 萨拉 我不是为了我自己 |
[42:34] | I am asking for us. | 我这是为了咱们俩 |
[42:36] | Uh, Albany, maybe… I don’t know! I don’t have these! | 可能在奥尔巴尼 我不知道 不是我的 |
[42:40] | I never owned them! I’m a middle man living on credit. | 都不是我的 我只是中间商 靠信用过活 |
[42:44] | Baby, what’s he talking about? What are we gonna do? | 宝贝儿 他说什么呢 我们怎么办 |
[42:47] | You! You are a fucker! | 你 你这个混蛋 |
[42:50] | You said that there was millions here. This is your fault! | 是你说的这里有的是钱 都是你的错 |
[42:54] | Fucking amateurs. Look what I found, huh? | 真他妈的一群笨蛋 看我找着了什么 |
[42:58] | No! | 不 |
[43:00] | Baby, baby, did they hurt you? | 宝贝儿 我的宝贝儿 没伤着你吧 |
[43:02] | What the hell has she got to do with any of this? | 她跟这一切有什么关系 |
[43:04] | Well, yeah. What do you call it? | 好啊 你管这个叫什么来着 |
[43:06] | You call it leverage, right? | 筹码是吧 |
[43:08] | If it’s a kidney you want, then take mine, ass fuck! | 你想要肾的话 把我的拿走 混蛋 |
[43:11] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[43:13] | Really? You’re really ready? | 真的 你愿意 |
[43:16] | Yeah. Do it, shithole! | 来吧 王八蛋 |
[43:20] | You ready for that? Now this knife, | 你真的愿意吗 就用这把刀吧 |
[43:22] | does it have to be sterilized or is it good? | 还需要消消毒吗 |
[43:25] | You might want to turn away. Get some ice! | 你最好转过头去 拿点儿冰块儿来 |
[43:27] | Okay. That’s the way you want it, yuppie. | 那就按您说的办吧 先生 |
[43:30] | Are you…ready? | 你…准备好了吗 |
[43:33] | Don’t look, Avery. Avery! | 别看 娅文莉 别看 |
[43:35] | Okay, the kidney’s on this side, right? Brace yourself. | 好了 肾在这边儿是吧 准备好了吗 |
[43:40] | Two. Three! | 二 三 |
[43:45] | You thought I want your kidney? | 你以为我想要你的肾吗 |
[43:46] | My Mom, she died because she was a fat ass drunk. | 我妈早死了 那个死胖子是喝死的 |
[43:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[43:57] | I’m still here. | 还在这儿呢 |
[44:00] | I don’t know. Let me ask him. | 不知道 我问问他 |
[44:02] | How’re we doing? | 我们进展的如何啊 |
[44:04] | Under control. | 一切顺利 |
[44:06] | It’s under control. That’s what Elias says. | 一切顺利 伊莱亚斯是这么说的 |
[44:11] | We’ll be there. | 我们会到的 |
[44:15] | You got an hour. | 你还有一个小时 |
[44:17] | No. No. No, no, no, no. | 不不 不不不不 |
[44:20] | No. No, baby. He’s lying. | 不不 宝贝儿 他在撒谎 |
[44:22] | Fucking look at this place. | 他妈的看看这个地方 |
[44:24] | Look at it. They’re fucking rich. You’re lying! | 看看这儿 他们他妈的很有钱 你说谎 |
[44:27] | You are lying! | 你在扯蛋 |
[44:31] | Get that girl under control. | 管管那女的 |
[44:33] | You said you have things under control? | 你不是说一切顺利吗 |
[44:35] | Get it under control. | 那就别给我出乱子 |
[44:44] | We’re not the only hostages here. | 看来不是只有我们是人质 |
[44:47] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[44:57] | Help us. Please. | 帮帮我们 求你了 |
[45:02] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[45:08] | Baby, will you stop it? Stop. | 宝贝儿 停下好吗 停下 |
[45:13] | It’s not… You’re not fucking helping me. | 不是…你他妈的净给我帮倒忙 |
[45:16] | Baby, there’s a fucking car. It’s a Porsche. | 宝贝儿 他们有辆车 保时捷 |
[45:18] | We can get money for the Porsche. | 我们可以拿它换钱 |
[45:20] | What are we gonna do with it? Have a fucking yard sale? | 怎么换 旧物甩卖吗 |
[45:23] | I don’t know, baby. I’m really scared. | 我不知道 亲爱的 我害怕死了 |
[45:25] | I just wanna get out of here. | 我只想离开这儿 |
[45:26] | I wanna go, too. But you’re safer here with me. | 我也想走 但你留下来在我身边更安全 |
[45:29] | They can’t get you here. All right? | 在这儿他们逮不着着你 懂吗 |
[45:31] | Baby, Tye is gonna fucking kill you. | 亲爱的 泰伊他妈的会杀了你的 |
[45:33] | Don’t worry about Tye. I got Tye. | 别担心了 我对付得了泰伊 |
[45:34] | Please. You can’t die on me, okay? | 求求你别死在我面前 |
[45:36] | I’m not gonna die. Do I look like I’m gonna die? | 我不会死的 我看起来像要死了吗 |
[45:38] | I’m not gonna fucking die. | 我他妈的不会死的 |
[45:40] | I don’t know what I’ll do without you, baby. | 亲爱的 没了你我可怎么活啊 |
[45:43] | Please, this is fucking wrong. Let’s just go. | 我们真他妈的不该这么做 咱们走吧 |
[45:46] | We can be in Mexico. At least, we can, we can… | 我们可以去墨西哥 至少我们可以 |
[45:48] | We can just get away… | 我们可以离开这里 |
[45:50] | No one’s running. | 谁都不许走 |
[45:52] | No. No. No. No. No. No. | 不不不不不不 |
[45:54] | No, man. No one’s running. | 没有 伙计 没人要走 |
[45:58] | Nobody’s running anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[46:04] | Tape ’em up. These two. Not Sarah. | 捆起来 这两个 除了萨拉 |
[46:07] | You’re gonna show me where you’re hiding this little number. | 你得带我去看看这个小东西藏在哪儿了 |
[46:10] | Hey! Fucker! | 回来混蛋 |
[46:13] | You heard him. Get up. | 你听见他说什么了 站起来 |
[46:16] | Get up. | 起来 |
[46:18] | Dad. Please. | 爸爸 不要 |
[46:21] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[46:26] | Oh, yeah. How much is this thing worth? | 就是它 这东西值多少钱 |
[46:29] | You promised me. We had a deal. | 答应我 我们说好的 |
[46:30] | What’s this thing worth? | 这东西值多少钱 |
[46:32] | We had a deal. You would let my family go. | 我们说好了的 你放我家人走 |
[46:35] | No. You stay here. | 不 你留下 |
[46:36] | You take her downstairs. I’ll care for her. | 你把她带下去 我看着她 |
[46:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[46:40] | It’s gonna be fine. Take your fucking hands off me. Go. | 没事的 把你他妈的脏手拿开 走 |
[46:43] | Go! Go. | 下去 下去 |
[46:50] | What is he gonna do to her? | 他要拿妈妈怎么样 |
[46:54] | They’re just getting the necklace, honey. | 他们只是去拿项链 亲爱的 |
[46:58] | You know what they’re talking about in there. | 你知道他们在里面说什么吗 |
[47:01] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们要杀了我们 |
[47:02] | So what? Shut up. | 那又怎样 闭嘴 |
[47:05] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[47:13] | Now, you know what happens next, right? | 接下来 你知道该怎么做了吧 |
[47:18] | I’m begging you. Please don’t hurt my daughter. | 我求你了 千万别伤害我女儿 |
[47:20] | Please. She’s just a little girl. | 求你了 她只是个孩子 |
[47:22] | She’s not a little girl. | 她早就不是孩子了 |
[47:24] | Please. Please? Maybe you have a child. | 求求你 求求你 你有孩子吗 |
[47:26] | Are you a mother? Do you have a child? | 你是妈妈吗 你有孩子吗 |
[47:29] | Maybe you know what I’m talking about? | 你能明白我的感受吗 |
[47:31] | Maybe you don’t know shit about me! | 你根本什么都不知道 你知道个屁 |
[47:32] | Hey! All right. All right. I got her. | 好了好了 交给我吧 |
[47:34] | Watch them! | 看着他们 |
[47:35] | Watch them! | 去看着他们 |
[47:37] | They’ll kill us. | 他们会杀了我们 |
[47:38] | That’s what he said. He’s gonna kills us. | 他这么说的 他会杀了我们 |
[47:40] | No, he’s not! | 不 不会的 |
[47:43] | I’m won’t let him. He’s not gonna touch you. | 我不会让他这么干的 他不会碰你的 |
[47:46] | What is she saying to you? | 她跟你说什么呢 |
[47:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[47:50] | I have a lighter in my right pocket. | 我右边口袋里有个打火机 |
[47:52] | Can you find it? | 你能够到吗 |
[47:57] | Can-can you do it? | 能 能够到吗 |
[48:03] | Can you do it? Can you find it? | 找到了吗 能拿出来吗 |
[48:06] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[48:08] | Okay. Put it-put it in my hand. | 好 放 放到我手里 |
[48:12] | I’m going to help you. I’m going to help you, okay? | 我会帮你的 我会帮你的 |
[48:15] | You’ll save her? You’ll protect Avery? | 你能救救她吗 你能保护娅文莉吗 |
[48:18] | – You’ll help her? – Yes. | -你能帮她吗 -可以 |
[48:19] | – You’ll get her out of here alive? – Yes. | -把她活着带出去 -可以 |
[48:39] | Okay, this-this is gonna hurt. | 好了 会有点儿疼 |
[48:50] | I need to tape you up. | 我得把你绑起来 |
[48:53] | I’m gonna tape you, okay? | 我需要把你绑起来 好吗 |
[48:58] | If you save her, I’ll do anything, anything you want. | 只要你能救她 我可以答应你任何事情 |
[49:01] | You know that, don’t you? Huh? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[49:04] | Don’t listen to that bitch! Don’t. | 别听那贱人胡扯 别信她 |
[49:06] | I know you’re not like them, are you? | 我知道你跟他们不一样 是不是 |
[49:09] | Can-can you… Are you a bit loose? | 你 你能…有没有松一点儿 |
[49:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 有 有一点儿 |
[49:16] | Babe, where are you? | 宝贝儿 你在哪儿 |
[49:18] | – You up to this? -Yeah. | -想好了吗 -好了 |
[49:21] | Good. ‘Cause you made a fucking mess. It’s time to clean up. | 很好 因为你搞的一团糟 该收拾收拾了 |
[49:41] | You Just get her out of here alive and I’m yours. | 只要把她活着带走 我就是你的了 |
[49:45] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的干什么呢 |
[49:49] | What the fuck are you doing, huh? | 你他妈的在干嘛 |
[49:52] | Where’s your fucking mask? | 他妈的你们的面具哪儿去了 |
[49:53] | He has his mask off. Don’t look. Don’t look. | 他把面具摘了 别看他 别看 |
[49:56] | Close your eyes. Just close your eyes. Don’t look at him. | 闭上眼睛 快闭上 别看他 |
[50:00] | Look down. Look down. | 往下看 往下看 |
[50:02] | You got what you needed, all right? Let’s go. | 东西你也拿到了 我们走吧 |
[50:04] | Yeah. Okay, you go and get the security tapes. | 好 你去把监控里的录像带拿上 |
[50:07] | I’ll finish up in here, okay? | 我来收尾 好吧 |
[50:09] | You’ll finish up in here? | 你收尾 |
[50:10] | No. Nobody fucking touches her, okay? | 不 任何人都不许碰她 听见了吗 |
[50:16] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[50:18] | Or the kid. | 包括那个孩子 |
[50:25] | Okay, go get the girl, Pet, now. | 把那个女孩儿带走 亲爱的 快点儿 |
[50:27] | Run. Run. Run. | 快跑 快跑 逃走 |
[50:29] | All right? | 行了吧 |
[50:31] | I swear to God… | 我向上帝发誓… |
[50:33] | Go. | 去吧 |
[50:38] | – You hurt her and I will kill you. – Sit down! | -你要是敢伤害她我就杀了你 -坐下 |
[50:41] | I’ll kill you! | 我会杀了你 |
[50:43] | Do I look scared? | 我好怕怕啊 |
[50:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:57] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[51:31] | You’re a stupid asshole, you brought this on yourself. | 你这个蠢货 你这是活该 |
[51:34] | I didn’t want it like this. Okay? | 我也不想这样 明白吗 |
[51:36] | So you can save yourselves, | 你还有机会活下来 |
[51:38] | but how much do you care about your daughter? | 你觉得你女儿值多少钱 |
[51:40] | You can still save her. | 你还有机会救她 |
[51:41] | I told you. We have nothing. | 我告诉过你我们什么都没有了 |
[51:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:44] | That’s the way you wanna play it. | 既然你想这么干那我就成全你 |
[51:46] | I’m gonna take the necklace. | 我要拿走项链 |
[51:48] | I’m gonna leave three bodies. | 留下三具尸体 |
[51:52] | If you’re gonna kill me, why | 你要是想杀了我 为什么 |
[51:54] | don’t you fucking look me in the eye, you coward! | 他妈的不敢看着我的眼睛 你这个懦夫 |
[51:56] | It’s fake. | 那是假的 |
[51:58] | Come again? | 什么 |
[52:00] | The necklace. It’s fake. | 那条项链 是假的 |
[52:03] | The stones are cubic zirconia. | 那些只是石头 是水钻 |
[52:07] | Ninety-nine bucks a pop on the shopping network. | 网上九十九块一条 |
[52:09] | Bullshit. | 扯蛋 |
[52:15] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[52:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[52:22] | Don’t fucking worry about me, honey, okay? | 别他妈的担心我了亲爱的 |
[52:27] | You sure? Because I know where my Mom hides the Vicodin. | 你确定 我知道我妈把止痛药藏在哪儿 |
[52:34] | Do you expect me to believe | 你觉得我会相信 |
[52:37] | that you bought your wife fakes? | 你给你老婆买的是水钻吗 |
[52:39] | I sold the real ones. That’s a copy. | 我把真的卖了 这是仿制的 |
[52:44] | Do you know anything | 你知道 |
[52:47] | about the etymology of the word “Diamond”? | “钻石”这个词的词源是什么吗 |
[52:51] | Why don’t you educate me, asshole? | 那你就教教我呗 混蛋 |
[52:54] | It comes from the Greek adamas meaning “unbreakable”, | 它源于希腊语 是”坚不可摧”的意思 |
[52:58] | ’cause real ones are so hard | 因为真的钻石特别坚硬 |
[53:02] | they won’t break. | 不会被打碎 |
[53:10] | They won’t break. | 敲不碎 |
[53:13] | All right. | 行了 |
[53:15] | We’re done. | 到此为止吧 |
[53:17] | No! | 别 |
[53:19] | Hey, man, it’s still my show! | 听着伙计 还是我的场子 |
[53:24] | It’s still my show. | 还是我的场子 |
[53:26] | Then wrap it up. | 那就别砸了 |
[53:40] | Does that look like the hardest substance in the world to you? | 你觉得这是世界上最坚硬的东西吗 |
[53:46] | You know what? This doesn’t save you. | 知道吗 这救不了你 |
[53:55] | Hey, Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[53:58] | You know, your loving wife, she fucked my baby brother. | 你知道吗 你亲爱的老婆睡了我弟弟 |
[54:02] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才到这儿来 |
[54:04] | That’s why we picked you. | 所以我们选了你 |
[54:10] | Kyle, he’s lying. Look at me. | 凯尔 他在撒谎 看着我 |
[54:16] | It’s up there. You want me to get it? | 就在上面 要我帮你吗 |
[54:18] | What? And untie you? How dumb do you think I am, huh? | 什么 然后给你松绑吗 我有那么笨吗 |
[54:26] | Stupid bitch! You fucking bitch! | 臭婊子 你他妈的死贱人 |
[54:29] | Get that tweaking bitch. | 把那个贱人抓回来 |
[55:10] | I’m getting a lot of money to do this. | 我可是收了不少钱来替人办这事儿的 |
[55:12] | And you… | 而你 |
[55:16] | You, I’m gonna do it for free. You, I’m gonna enjoy. | 我就免费招待你了 我要好好享受享受 |
[55:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[55:40] | Good evening, sir. This is Guardalert Security. | 晚上好 先生 这里是安全警报控制中心 |
[55:43] | Uh, we’re gonna have to call you back. | 我一会儿给你打回去 |
[55:56] | You are not talking now, Kyle? Huh? | 你怎么不说话了 凯尔 |
[56:01] | Huh? No more bullshit, Kyle? | 不放狗屁了吗 凯尔 |
[56:03] | I don’t hear you talking. | 我听不见你说话 |
[56:16] | You know what else they use that needle for? Huh? Huh? | 你知道他们还用这针干什么吗 |
[56:20] | Lethal injection. Yeah. | 送死刑犯上西天 没错 |
[56:23] | See? It paralyzes you but you stay conscious. | 知道吗 它会麻痹你的身体但你还有意识 |
[56:27] | Eventually, | 最后 |
[56:29] | your lungs collapse and you die. | 你会因为肺衰竭而死 |
[56:31] | Before that happens, | 在那之前 |
[56:33] | you’re gonna get to watch me slice you to little pieces. | 你将有幸看到自己一刀一刀被我活剐 |
[57:20] | Good evening, sir, this is Kaley with Guardalert Security. | 先生晚上好 我是安全卫士控制中心的凯利 |
[57:23] | We have an indication | 有迹象表明 |
[57:24] | there’s an alarm incident at your residence. | 您家的警报器响了 |
[57:26] | I think you have the wrong number. | 你好像打错了 |
[57:28] | This is the Miller’s residence. | 这里是米勒家 |
[57:29] | I need to speak to either Kyle, Sarah or Avery Miller right away. | 我要找凯尔先生 萨拉女士或娅文莉小姐 |
[57:33] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[57:57] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[58:00] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别他妈的耍我 |
[58:01] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[58:04] | How about you drop the gun? Hm? | 还是你放下枪吧 |
[58:18] | You, too, sweetie. | 还有你 宝贝儿 |
[58:20] | Except that’s not even a nail gun until it’s turned on. | 你就算打开了也不是把钉枪 |
[58:27] | Yeah, sorry about that. Who did you say you were looking for? | 抱歉久等了 你刚才说要找谁 |
[58:30] | Sir, I’ve alerted the local authorities. | 先生 我已经向当地警方报案了 |
[58:33] | No, no, no. Hang on. Hang on. | 不不不 等等 等一下 |
[58:35] | Avery, can you talk to this woman? | 娅文莉 你可以跟这个人谈一下吗 |
[58:36] | It’s something about your alarm. | 跟你们家的警报有关 |
[58:40] | Yeah, hi, this is Avery. | 好的 你好 我是娅文莉 |
[58:42] | Hi. You having a bit of a party there tonight? | 你好 今晚在家开派对了吗 |
[58:45] | Yeah, um, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[58:48] | That was Brad and he’s emotionally retarded. | 是布拉德干的 他有点儿失控 |
[58:50] | How can I help you? | 有什么问题吗 |
[58:52] | Well, your alarm went off so I need you to provide me | 你的警报器响了 我需要你 |
[58:55] | with the password to this account. | 报一下账户密码 |
[58:58] | If for any reason you feel like you can’t speak… | 如果你因为任何原因无法说出… |
[59:01] | No, no, um, um, it’s-it’s “Diamond.” | 不不不 是 是”钻石” |
[59:07] | That’s right, isn’t it? | 没错吧 |
[59:10] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[59:19] | Patrol cars have been dispatched to your location. | 巡逻车已经快到你家门口了 |
[59:21] | The officers will just need to verify… | 警方只需要证实… |
[59:24] | No. Please don’t do that. | 别 不用了 |
[59:25] | My parents have no idea I’m having this thing. | 我父母不知道我在搞这个 |
[59:27] | If they find out, um, I’m dead. | 要是他们发现了我就完了 |
[59:30] | I mean, this is my first party here, | 这是我第一次在这开派对 |
[59:33] | and-and we’re gonna clean up and everything. | 我们 我们最后会收拾干净的 |
[59:37] | And you have the password, okay? | 而且密码也没错 对吧 |
[59:47] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[59:50] | Okay? Please? | 行吗 拜托了 |
[59:51] | Sure. Sure. Okay. | 好的好的 没问题 |
[59:54] | I’ll let it go this time, honey. | 这次就算了 亲爱的 |
[59:57] | Have a good time. | 好好玩儿吧 |
[59:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:05] | You’re a smart girl. Okay. | 真聪明 行了 |
[1:00:20] | Let’s start over. | 让我们重新来过吧 |
[1:00:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝 |
[1:00:27] | No! Stay there, dammit! | 别动 待在那儿 妈的 |
[1:00:29] | I’m fucking sick of you yelling all the time! | 我真他妈的受够了你没完没了的叫唤 |
[1:00:31] | Shut up, Sarah! Shut up! | 闭嘴 萨拉 闭嘴 |
[1:00:34] | It’s your fucking fault! I got it. I got it, bro. Okay? | 都是他妈你的错 交给我 交给我行吧 |
[1:00:37] | Just trust me for a fucking moment. | 就他妈的相信我这一次 |
[1:00:39] | Everyone just shut the fuck up! | 所有人他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[1:00:41] | And let me concentrate for a minute. | 让我好好想一想 |
[1:00:45] | Avery, shut up. | 娅文莉 闭嘴 |
[1:00:47] | We’re just gonna sit for a minute. | 我们只要安静的坐一会儿 |
[1:00:52] | You know what? When I was a little boy, | 知道我小时候 |
[1:00:54] | you know what my mom used to say to me? | 我妈老是跟我说什么吗 |
[1:00:56] | I’d get these headaches. I’d be screaming and she would say, | 我一头疼就尖叫不止 她就会说 |
[1:00:59] | “Elias, would you shut up? | 伊莱亚斯 给我闭嘴行不行 |
[1:01:00] | You’re taking all the air out of the room. | 你把整间屋子的空气都挤走了 |
[1:01:02] | Air that other people could be doing good things with.” | 别人本来还能用它做点儿好事儿 |
[1:01:05] | I was never any good at anything. | 我什么都做不好 |
[1:01:07] | I mean, I had a few jobs, you know, | 我做过几份工作 |
[1:01:09] | nothing that stuck, though. | 什么都做不长久 |
[1:01:10] | Avery, quiet, okay? Daddy needs to concentrate. | 娅文莉 安静点儿行不行 爹地要思考 |
[1:01:17] | There was one thing I was good at. Selling dope, okay? | 我就只能干好一件事 就是贩毒 |
[1:01:22] | When I had the product, | 货只要到我手里 |
[1:01:23] | everything worked. | 绝对不会出问题 |
[1:01:26] | I was so good at it, man, | 我实在太厉害了 兄弟 |
[1:01:27] | that they decided they were gonna front me | 他们就决定一次给我 |
[1:01:29] | $180,000 worth. | 十八万的货 |
[1:01:33] | When they said that, I thought, hey, this is too much, man. | 他们第一次提起时 我觉得太多了 |
[1:01:37] | I can’t handle this. But then I thought about it. | 我处理不了这么多 但我转念一想 |
[1:01:41] | I figured, fuck it, man. | 去他妈的 |
[1:01:44] | The world’s been against me my whole life. | 我这辈子就没走过运 |
[1:01:49] | It’s time I back myself and my girl. | 这一回我为了自己和我女人拼了 |
[1:01:52] | Hey, buddy. | 听着 哥们儿 |
[1:01:55] | I want you to listen to me | 仔细听好了 |
[1:01:56] | because I’m telling you a story. | 我跟你说事儿呢 |
[1:02:00] | See? Somebody jacked my shit. | 有人抢了我的货 |
[1:02:02] | $180,000 worth. | 十八万的货啊 |
[1:02:06] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[1:02:07] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[1:02:10] | Hundred an eighty. That’s a whole lot of money you owe. | 十八万啊 你这欠的可不少 |
[1:02:13] | Yeah. We’re getting it. | 我们会弄到的 |
[1:02:15] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[1:02:17] | Never mind how. Okay? We’re getting it. | 别管了好吗 反正会弄到就是了 |
[1:02:21] | He has a pretty face. | 他长得不错 |
[1:02:23] | It would be a shame to cut up a face like that. | 要在那样的脸上划几刀可真让人惋惜 |
[1:02:27] | And there’s some of us, you know, | 你知道 我们有些人 |
[1:02:30] | we can’t turn around and just say, | 不能随随便便转身说 |
[1:02:32] | “Hey, man, I’m sorry. | “抱歉伙计 |
[1:02:33] | I’d love to pay you back but I’m bankrupt, bro.” | 我很想还你钱 可我破产了” |
[1:02:36] | Which is why they sent the big guy along. | 所以他们才派那大个子一起来 |
[1:02:39] | Because I owe his boss a lot of money. | 因为我欠他老板很多钱 |
[1:02:42] | So, guess who they’re gonna blame for that? | 那么猜猜他们会先怪罪谁 |
[1:02:44] | You know, it’s really bad mojo to cut the tax man. | 把那监工伤了可真是不走运啊 |
[1:02:47] | So I’ll tell you what, man. | 所以听好了 伙计 |
[1:02:49] | Get me some cash. | 给我弄点现金来 |
[1:02:51] | And then we’ll get this thing seen to. All right? | 然后我们再想法处理这事 怎么样 |
[1:03:00] | I’m-I’m worth more dead than alive. | 我死了比活着更值钱 |
[1:03:16] | Baby, look. | 宝贝 看哪 |
[1:03:27] | I guess I’m not the only one you’ve been holding out on, huh? | 我猜你不只对我一人保守秘密吧 |
[1:03:31] | You knew all along about my baby brother and your wife. | 你早就知道我弟弟和你老婆有染 |
[1:03:49] | Hey. No. No, it’s me, man. | 不不 是我 伙计 |
[1:03:53] | Well, he-he can’t come to the phone right now. | 他现在不能接电话 |
[1:03:57] | I’m getting your goddamn money, that’s what I’m… | 我正他妈给你弄钱呢 这就是我正… |
[1:03:59] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:02] | No, I’m sorry. I’ll-I’ll be there. | 不 抱歉 我会到的 |
[1:04:06] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[1:04:16] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[1:04:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:20] | How’s that leg doing? | 腿怎么样了 |
[1:04:23] | I’m sorry about this. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:25] | Looks like you had enough problems before we came. | 似乎我们来之前你就麻烦缠身 |
[1:04:27] | You know, you’re not the only one bleeding, man. | 受伤的不仅你一个人 伙计 |
[1:04:30] | You could have saved us all this fucking hassle. | 你本可以省掉所有这些麻烦 |
[1:04:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:37] | Stay away, you whore! | 滚开 你这婊子 |
[1:04:44] | Back off. Back off. | 退开 退开 |
[1:04:46] | You’re a coward. You know that? | 你就一孬种 你知道吗 |
[1:04:47] | You’re a fucking coward and you are fucked up! | 你他妈就一孬种 搞砸了一切 |
[1:04:50] | What the fuck did you expect? | 你他妈期待什么呢 |
[1:04:52] | Look. Look around you. Could this be any more fucked up? | 看看 看看你周围 还能更糟吗 |
[1:04:55] | Oh, yeah. It could be, man. | 是的 当然 伙计 |
[1:04:57] | Like if someone was here, | 就好像某人来这里 |
[1:04:58] | if someone was here for something other than money. | 某人来这里不是为了钱 而是为了其他东西 |
[1:05:01] | What does that mean? Huh? What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:05:04] | You’re not even supposed to be here… | 你本就不该来 |
[1:05:05] | No, you’re not coming. | 不 你不该来的 |
[1:05:07] | Why the hell I’m not? | 我为什么不该来 |
[1:05:09] | You can go somewhere and get yourself seen by a lot of people | 你可以随便去哪混 |
[1:05:12] | and I’ll call you afterwards. | 完事了我给你打电话 |
[1:05:13] | How about I save you the trouble of calling? | 不如我替你省掉打电话的麻烦吧 |
[1:05:16] | I’m here for the same reasons and you know that. | 我和你来这里的目的一样 你知道的 |
[1:05:18] | You’re not taking your medications. | 你没吃药吧 |
[1:05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:22] | You’re not taking your medications. | 你没吃药 |
[1:05:26] | Medication. | 药 |
[1:05:27] | That trick again? Let me look at that. | 又是老一套把戏吗 让我瞧瞧 |
[1:05:30] | Don’t… | 别 |
[1:05:33] | Man, you have an asshole of a doctor. | 伙计 你的医生真他妈混蛋 |
[1:05:37] | He prescribes tic-tacs for psychosis. | 给精神病人开薄荷糖 |
[1:05:50] | Stay here. | 待这别动 |
[1:06:09] | Hey, it’s a little late for house calls, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这会儿上门有点晚吗 |
[1:06:13] | I apologize, Mr. Miller. | 我很抱歉 米勒先生 |
[1:06:14] | It’s Officer Kelly, from Guardalert. | 是安全卫士的凯利警官 |
[1:06:16] | We had an alarm incident earlier. | 我们之前收到一次警报 |
[1:06:18] | Oh, yeah, yeah! That was my daughter. | 是是 那是我女儿 |
[1:06:20] | She had some people over without asking us. | 她没经我们允许就请人来玩 |
[1:06:22] | We worked it out. She ‘s being punished. | 我们已经解决了 我们已经惩罚了她 |
[1:06:25] | Let me assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[1:06:27] | Sorry, but the police summons was canceled. | 抱歉 可是报警被取消了 |
[1:06:30] | As a matter of Guardalert’s protocol, | 按照安全卫士的规定 |
[1:06:32] | I just-I need a signature from a family member. | 我需要一名家庭成员的签名 |
[1:06:37] | How about we just all get some sleep, huh? | 不如我们都回家睡觉怎么样 |
[1:06:40] | I mean, thanks for stopping by. | 我是说 多谢你来看望我们 |
[1:06:42] | I will have to notify the police. | 我将不得不向警方汇报 |
[1:06:48] | Give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[1:06:54] | Kyle, I love you. | 凯尔 我爱你 |
[1:06:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:59] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系了 |
[1:07:00] | You have to know, this is… | 你得明白 这是… |
[1:07:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[1:07:06] | Believe me, please. | 请相信我 |
[1:07:09] | It matters to me. | 这对我来说有关系 |
[1:07:16] | Look, I’m sorry to trouble you. | 听着 抱歉打扰您 |
[1:07:19] | I just need a signature from a family member. | 我只是需要家庭成员的签名 |
[1:07:21] | Yeah, it’s no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[1:07:23] | I’m just sorry you had to come all the way out here for nothing. | 我很抱歉你千里迢迢赶来 却是虚惊一场 |
[1:07:26] | Where do I sign? | 我该签在哪里 |
[1:07:31] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:07:35] | Are you fucking psycho? | 你他妈有神经病吗 |
[1:07:37] | You fucking psycho! | 你他妈神经病 |
[1:07:41] | Look at yourself. Huh? Tell me who the psycho is. | 看看你自己 告诉我谁是神经病 |
[1:07:44] | Me or the guy talking to | 是我 还是那个 |
[1:07:45] | a rent-a-cop with blood all over your face? | 满脸沾着血还和雇佣警察说话的人 |
[1:07:47] | Get the fuck outta here. | 赶紧他妈的离开这里 |
[1:07:49] | I knew this guy. He took my shift tonight. | 我认识这家伙 他今晚替我值班 |
[1:07:52] | 554 to dispatch. | 554呼叫总机 |
[1:07:54] | 1098 at the Miller Residence. | 这里是1098 现在位于米勒宅邸 |
[1:07:56] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[1:08:07] | Game over. | 结束了 |
[1:08:13] | No, no, please, stop, stop. | 不不 求你了 住手 |
[1:08:15] | I can get you your money. | 我可以给你弄到钱 |
[1:08:16] | $200,000 cash. Maybe more. Please. Please. | 二十万美元现金 或许更多 求你了 |
[1:08:24] | Baby, come on. We gotta go home. | 宝贝来吧 我们还得回家呢 |
[1:08:26] | Just do it. Come on. | 快点干掉他们 |
[1:08:27] | Don’t you get it? There is no home. | 你还不明白吗 没有家了 |
[1:08:29] | There’s no money, There’s no nothing. End of the line. | 也没有钱 什么都没有 都结束了 |
[1:08:31] | Please! Please. This kid. This kid, Jake. He has cash. | 求你了 那孩子 杰克 他有现金 |
[1:08:34] | Stacks of it. Stockpiled for the next 9/11. | 有一堆呢 为下一次911存的 |
[1:08:36] | She’s messing with your head. | 她在胡说八道 |
[1:08:38] | No. He showed me. | 不 他给我看了 |
[1:08:44] | I’m not lying. Mom, I’m not lying. | 我没在说谎 妈妈 我没说谎 |
[1:08:46] | I-I can get you bricks of cash. | 我可以给你弄到小山一样的钞票 |
[1:08:48] | Please. No alarms and no security. | 求你了 没有警报也没有安保 |
[1:08:50] | – Just a bunch of fucked rich kids. – Where? Where? | -只有不省人事的富家子弟 -在哪里 |
[1:08:54] | Twenty minutes from here. Please. | 距离这里二十分钟 求你了 |
[1:08:58] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[1:09:00] | Avery. | 娅文莉 |
[1:09:02] | Listen, I know what I’m doing. I know what I’m doing, okay? | 听着 我知道自己在做什么 好吗 |
[1:09:05] | Are you seriously buying this? | 你真要相信她吗 |
[1:09:08] | No millions of dollars, no diamonds, | 没有巨额钞票 也没有钻石 |
[1:09:10] | so we’ll just have the teenage girl go to the ATM. | 所以我们只能让这小姑娘去找自动提款机 |
[1:09:13] | What, you got a better idea? | 难道你有更好的主意 |
[1:09:15] | You run. You don’t come back for us. | 跑吧 不要回来找我们 |
[1:09:18] | You hear me? Don’t come back for us. | 听到了吗 不要回来找我们 |
[1:09:20] | Avery! Avery! | 娅文莉 |
[1:09:22] | Come! | 过来 |
[1:09:25] | Take her upstairs. | 带她上楼 |
[1:09:27] | Avery, no. | 娅文莉 不 |
[1:09:32] | If you see people, if you tell them anything, | 你如果见到人说了任何话 |
[1:09:34] | I’m gonna kill your parents. | 我就杀掉你父母 |
[1:09:36] | And I’m gonna do it as punishment and then you’ll know | 作为惩罚 这样你就明白 |
[1:09:39] | it wasn’t me that killed your parents. It was you. Right? | 杀他们的人不是我 而是你 |
[1:09:42] | Now go get changed. | 现在换衣服去 |
[1:09:58] | Honey. You rich people, you don’t smoke. | 甜心 你们这些富人都不抽烟 |
[1:10:04] | Sarah, you don’t need to worry. | 萨拉 不用担心 |
[1:10:06] | I’m not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你有任何不测 |
[1:10:09] | I will take care of you and Avery. | 我会照顾好你还有娅文莉 |
[1:10:11] | Okay? The way he never did. | 好吗 还有他从未给过你们的关怀 |
[1:10:14] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:10:18] | He ‘s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:10:20] | Come on, you don’t really believe… | 得了吧 你不是真相信… |
[1:10:22] | That you’re a part of this? That I’m a cuckold? What? | 你们串通来打劫还是你们偷情 相信什么 |
[1:10:25] | That your filthy lust invited them in? What? | 你那卑鄙的欲望惹来了他们 还是什么 |
[1:10:30] | Jesus. He’s insane. | 上帝 他是疯子 |
[1:10:51] | No, I’m-I’m sorry. I-I couldn’t help but overhear. | 抱歉 我忍不住就偷听了 |
[1:10:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:11:13] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 抱歉 你在做什么 |
[1:11:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:11:21] | You need to get your things. You need to leave. | 请你收拾好东西 离开这里 |
[1:11:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:29] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[1:11:31] | I have the whole afternoon off. | 我整个下午都有空 |
[1:11:37] | You have to leave. | 你得离开这里 |
[1:11:39] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[1:11:41] | Sarah. Sarah. Sarah! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[1:11:42] | Please! Please. I asked you to leave. | 求你了 离开这里 |
[1:11:44] | I need you to go. Please. | 求你走吧 |
[1:11:46] | Really? Is that what you want | 真的 你就是这么想的吗 |
[1:11:48] | or what you just you think you should say? | 还是你觉得你必须这么说 |
[1:11:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:11:51] | This is good. Okay? | 这很好 不是吗 |
[1:11:53] | No, this is insane. Please leave. | 不 这很疯狂 请你离开 |
[1:11:55] | Be honest with yourself. | 真实地面对你的内心 |
[1:11:56] | I am honest, I… | 我很真实 我… |
[1:11:58] | We could be so fucking good together. | 我们可以一起过得很好 |
[1:12:01] | No. I’m gonna call your | 不 如果你再不走 |
[1:12:02] | supervisor if you don’t get out right now. | 我就要给你的主管打电话 |
[1:12:04] | I’m gonna call him and tell him what you’re doing. | 我要给他打电话 告诉他你做了什么 |
[1:12:06] | You don’t need to. | 你不用打电话 |
[1:12:08] | Please. Come on. You’re scaring me. | 求你了 走吧 你吓着我了 |
[1:12:11] | I need you to leave. | 你得走了 |
[1:12:12] | Listen, you do not have to be unhappy. | 听着 你不必闷闷不乐 |
[1:12:14] | I’m not unhappy, I… | 我没有闷闷不乐 我… |
[1:12:17] | I love my husband and I want you to get out of my house. | 我爱我的丈夫 我想要你离开我家 |
[1:12:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:12:22] | Get your stuff and leave. | 带着你的东西走吧 |
[1:12:24] | I will go. | 我会走的 |
[1:12:25] | Oh, God, please don’t touch me. | 上帝 请别碰我 |
[1:12:28] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[1:12:38] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[1:12:43] | And she loves me. | 她也爱我 |
[1:12:44] | Well, good. Because that stuff | 很好 因为你哥哥 |
[1:12:46] | your brother was gonna shoot her up with? | 要给她注射的那玩意 |
[1:12:49] | They use it for executions. Did you know that? | 是杀死刑犯用的 你知道吗 |
[1:12:52] | Yeah. Yeah. That was the plan. To execute her. | 没错 他们就是那么计划的 杀死她 |
[1:12:55] | So if you love her, take her, find Avery | 所以如果你爱她 就在那群混蛋杀死她之前 |
[1:12:58] | and get out of here before that jackass kills her! | 带上她 找到娅文莉 离开这里 |
[1:13:05] | Baby, you know you can do this, right? | 宝贝 你知道你能做到的 对吗 |
[1:13:13] | I’m gonna take you to Mexico. | 我会带你去墨西哥 |
[1:13:15] | And we’re, we’re gonna get her… | 我们会去接她… |
[1:13:17] | We’re gonna her out of foster care, I’m gonna marry you, | 我们会去寄养家庭接她 我会娶你 |
[1:13:20] | – and what are you gonna do? – I don’t know. | -然后你怎么办 -我不知道 |
[1:13:22] | You’re gonna get clean, baby. | 你会戒掉毒瘾 宝贝 |
[1:13:24] | I’m gonna get clean. | 我会戒掉毒瘾 |
[1:13:29] | But if it turns out that | 但如果你发现这场派对都是扯淡 |
[1:13:31] | this party’s bullshit, what are you gonna do? | 你会怎么办 |
[1:13:37] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我会杀死她 |
[1:13:43] | I would never… | 我绝不会… |
[1:13:45] | Never leave Avery, I know, | 绝不会离开娅文莉 我知道 |
[1:13:46] | which is why you have to go with him now and get her. | 所以你要和他一起去找到她 |
[1:13:52] | Sarah, come on. Sarah. Sarah. Come on. | 萨拉 来吧 萨拉 |
[1:13:55] | What are you waiting for? Go. Go. | 你还在等什么 快走 |
[1:13:57] | Come on. Sarah. Come on. | 来吧 萨拉 |
[1:14:01] | Go. | 走啊 |
[1:14:03] | If you love me, you go. | 如果你爱我 就走 |
[1:14:05] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:14:25] | So what’s your little plan, princess? | 那么你的计划是什么 小公主 |
[1:14:30] | This guy wants to have sex with me. | 那个家伙想和我上床 |
[1:14:34] | And he’s gonna pay 100K just for that little privilege? | 他就为这个付你十万吗 |
[1:14:38] | You think you’re worth that, huh? | 你真以为自己值那钱吗 |
[1:14:41] | Do you think you’re worth that much more than me? | 你以为自己比我值钱得多吗 |
[1:14:46] | You know my plan, huh? You wanna know my plan? | 你知道我的计划吗 你想知道我的计划吗 |
[1:14:49] | Stop it. Stop it. | 住手 |
[1:14:50] | I’m gonna go in there | 我要走进去 |
[1:14:52] | and I’m gonna blow everybody’s brains out. | 崩掉所有人的脑壳 |
[1:14:55] | All your rich fuck friends. | 你那些富人朋友们 |
[1:14:59] | Boom. Boom. Boom. | 砰 砰 砰 |
[1:15:01] | Off with their fucking heads. | 打掉他们所有人的脑袋 |
[1:15:05] | Then I’m gonna take that cash money and I’m gonna turn around | 然后我就拿上钞票 转过身 |
[1:15:09] | and I’m gonna blow that smug | 崩掉你脸上那 |
[1:15:11] | superior look off your fucking face. | 不可一世的表情 |
[1:15:14] | You know what you are gonna do about it? | 你知道你会怎么办吗 |
[1:15:16] | You’re gonna do shit! Because you can’t do shit, can you? | 你毫无办法 因为你什么也做不了 |
[1:15:20] | You can’t do shit, can you? | 你什么也做不了 对吧 |
[1:15:33] | Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 |
[1:15:37] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:15:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:15:53] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:15:56] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:16:55] | What the fuck did you do that for? | 你他妈为什么冲我开枪 |
[1:16:57] | You can’t fucking hurt my brother. | 你不能伤害我弟弟 |
[1:16:59] | Why are you protecting him, man? | 你干嘛帮他 伙计 |
[1:17:02] | He’s the reason you’re in this mess. | 就是因为他你才趟进这浑水的 |
[1:17:06] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[1:17:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:09] | How did you think they knew where you were going? | 你觉得他们怎么知道你往哪去 |
[1:17:13] | Where you were taking the dope? | 怎么知道你们带着毒品去哪 |
[1:17:16] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:17:18] | He sold you out. | 他出卖了你 |
[1:17:20] | He ‘s fucking lying, okay? | 他在骗人 好吗 |
[1:17:23] | So you’d have to come here | 所以你才得来这里 |
[1:17:26] | to get his queen. | 迎救他的女皇 |
[1:17:32] | That’s bullshit. Okay? | 那是扯淡 好吗 |
[1:17:33] | It’s bullshit! | 那是扯淡 |
[1:17:35] | How the fuck would you know? | 你他妈怎么知道的 |
[1:17:38] | Go. Go. Go. | 快走 |
[1:17:40] | I was there. | 我就在那 |
[1:17:43] | We got our dope back. We owned your ass. | 我们拿回了毒品 全部毒品 |
[1:17:47] | And your brother got ten grand. | 你弟弟分了一万 |
[1:17:51] | No, man! No, no, no! | 不不 |
[1:17:52] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:17:55] | No, it’s not true. | 不 这不是真的 |
[1:17:58] | Ain’t family a bitch? Huh? | 家庭靠不住 不是吗 |
[1:18:10] | He’s lying. He’s fucking lying. | 他在骗人 |
[1:18:14] | He’s fucking dead, man, that’s what he is. He’s fucking dead. | 他死了 伙计 就这样了 |
[1:18:32] | Go. Get the police and find Avery. | 快走 去叫警察 然后找到娅文莉 |
[1:18:34] | No, I’m not leaving you. What… | 不 我不要离开你 |
[1:18:39] | Hey, I got something for you, fucker! | 混蛋 接招 |
[1:18:53] | Leave her alone! Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[1:19:04] | Ah, shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:19:06] | I told you that there was cash! | 我就说过有钞票 |
[1:19:08] | You fucking people. | 你们这群混蛋 |
[1:19:22] | Man, you could have saved us all a lot of aggravation. | 伙计 你本来能给我们省去多少麻烦 |
[1:19:25] | You would have ki-ki-killed us sooner. | 那只会让你更早杀掉我们 |
[1:19:29] | Oh, well, you know, it all ends up the same. | 好吧 你也知道 反正最终都一样 |
[1:19:31] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[1:19:36] | Get out of our house. | 滚出我们的房子 |
[1:19:39] | Where’s Petal? | 贝塔尔呢 |
[1:19:43] | Where is she? What did you do with her? | 她在哪 你对她做了什么 |
[1:19:45] | I’ll kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:19:47] | Not before I kill one of your parents. | 可我会先杀死你父母中的一个 |
[1:19:49] | So which one ‘s it gonna be? Huh ? Who? | 那么先杀谁好呢 |
[1:19:53] | I’ll tell you what I’ll choose for ya. Mommy. | 我来替你选好了 妈妈吧 |
[1:20:19] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[1:20:22] | You see, Sarah, | 你看 萨拉 |
[1:20:24] | he didn’t love you. | 他并不爱你 |
[1:20:26] | He knew you’d leave him for me. | 他知道你要离开他跟我走 |
[1:20:29] | Right? He saw divorce and decided to cash out. | 对吧 他知道你要离婚于是把钱藏了起来 |
[1:20:33] | Why, Kyle? | 为什么 凯尔 |
[1:20:34] | You were just gonna cry poor | 你就打算一边这样哭穷 |
[1:20:37] | and screw your family in a settlement? | 一边耍你的家人吗 |
[1:20:39] | I was saving it for my family. | 我是为我家人存的 |
[1:20:44] | Something the bank c-couldn’t take. | 这些银行拿不走 |
[1:20:49] | It’s the money from the necklace. | 是卖掉项链得到的钱 |
[1:20:53] | I hid it to get us out of this. | 我藏起来好让我们避过此劫 |
[1:20:58] | Oh, well, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[1:21:01] | Thank you, for all of it. | 多谢你 谢谢你所有这些钱 |
[1:21:03] | Sarah, do you wanna help me with this cash? | 萨拉 你要不要来帮我把钱收好 |
[1:21:17] | What? Kyle. | 什么 凯尔 |
[1:21:19] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:21:21] | No. No. No! | 不不 |
[1:21:23] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:21:24] | Kyle. Kyle, no! Kyle! | 凯尔 不 |
[1:21:27] | We gotta go. | 我们得离开这 |
[1:21:29] | No! Kyle! | 不 凯尔 |
[1:21:31] | Sarah! Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:21:34] | Take Avery. | 带上娅文莉 |
[1:21:36] | Kyle! Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[1:21:38] | Avery, I said run now! | 娅文莉 我说了现在快跑 |
[1:21:45] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:21:49] | Run, Mom, please. | 快跑 求你了妈妈 |
[1:21:51] | Avery. | 娅文莉 |
[1:21:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:22:01] | Leave | 别来 |
[1:22:03] | my family | 惹我的 |
[1:22:05] | alone. | 家人 |
[1:22:17] | No! No! | 不 |
[1:22:19] | Get out of the way. | 走开 |
[1:22:21] | You’re gonna have to shoot me. | 你得先打死我 |
[1:22:24] | I would-I would never hurt you. I love you. | 我永远不会伤害你 我爱你 |
[1:22:27] | If you love me, give me the gun. | 如果你爱我 就把枪给我 |
[1:22:36] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:22:38] | Help me. Help me. | 救我 |
[1:22:42] | Give me the gun! Please. | 把枪给我 求你了 |
[1:22:45] | Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[1:22:47] | I knew that you would come back for me. | 我就知道你会回来救我的 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:51] | Yeah. That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[1:22:53] | I love you. Come on. | 我爱你 来吧 |
[1:22:57] | Give it to me. It’s fine. Yeah. | 给我 没事的 |
[1:23:02] | I’ll help you. | 我会救你的 |
[1:23:03] | You’re a liar! | 你这个骗子 |
[1:23:05] | You’re just trying to protect him! | 你只是为了救他 |
[1:23:11] | If I’m dying, you are coming with me. | 如果我要死了 你得陪我死 |
[1:23:14] | Okay? We belong together. | 好吗 我们属于彼此 |
[1:23:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:23:59] | Your necklace… | 你的项链 |
[1:24:00] | No, it doesn’t matter. Please. | 没关系 求你别说了 |
[1:24:03] | I had insurance for when I’m gone. | 我买了人身保险 |
[1:24:07] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:24:09] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[1:24:11] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:24:15] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:24:18] | Mom! They’re coming. Dad! | 妈妈 警察来了 爸爸 |
[1:24:22] | It’s all right. Mom! They’re coming. They’re coming. | 没事了 妈妈 警察来了 |
[1:24:26] | They’re coming, Dad. You’re gonna be okay. | 警察来了 爸爸 你会没事的 |
[1:24:31] | They’re here. They’re here. | 警察到了 |
[1:24:33] | You’re gonna be okay, Dad. | 你会没事的 爸爸 |