时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Where’s your fuckin’ chain now? | 你那根链条现在他妈的哪去了 |
[00:11] | God! aah! | 上帝 |
[00:15] | Dumb-ass ponytail. | 梳马尾辫的蠢货 |
[00:17] | Here we go. yah! | 来吧 |
[00:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:26] | I love you too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[00:34] | Well, fuck you, Fido. | 死吧你 臭费多犬 |
[00:49] | What the fuck…? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[00:56] | Show your fuckin’ face, freak! | 露出你的臭脸来 变态 |
[02:51] | It’s too bad I don’t have fangs. | 我没长尖牙真是太遗憾了 |
[02:54] | Rip your fuckin’ throat out. | 妈的撕裂你的喉咙 |
[02:56] | Fuck, yeah! | 操 |
[02:57] | Here it comes. | 就要来了 |
[03:00] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:01] | Oh, fuck. oh, fuck, yeah! | 操 真爽 |
[03:15] | That was intense, huh? | 这次猛吧 |
[03:21] | Maudette? | 马蒂 |
[03:30] | Maudette. | 马蒂 |
[03:35] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[03:37] | Oh, fuck! fuck! | 我操 |
[03:43] | Oh, Jesus. uh… | 天哪 |
[04:01] | Ah, what a moron. | 真是个白痴 |
[04:08] | I– I didn’t kill her. | 她不是我杀的 |
[04:15] | I didn’t kill her! | 她不是我杀的 |
[04:18] | Well, somebody sure as hell did. | 凶手另有其人 |
[04:33] | A vampire? | 吸血鬼 |
[04:35] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:36] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[04:37] | Yeah, I saw his fangs. | 我看到了他的尖牙 |
[04:39] | Hey, Maudette had fang marks on her inner thigh. | 马蒂大腿内侧有尖牙咬过的痕迹 |
[04:43] | We know. we examined the body. | 了解 我们验过尸 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:47] | This be the same vampire your sister’s messin’ around with? | 会是和你姐姐胡混的那个吗 |
[04:50] | Okay, first, my sister ain’t messin’ around with nobody. | 首先 我姐姐没跟任何人胡混 |
[04:53] | My sister don’t mess around. | 她从不胡混 |
[04:55] | And second, I don’t know. | 其次 我也不知道 |
[05:00] | I never met the other vampire. | 我从没见过其他吸血鬼 |
[05:01] | I never met any vampire, and I hope to hell I never do. | 我从没见过吸血鬼 最好这辈子也别碰到 |
[05:04] | What did this vampire on the videotape look like? | 录像带上的那个长什么样 |
[05:08] | Mm, uh, bald-headed. | 光头 |
[05:10] | Weird skeleton tattoo. | 有奇怪的骨架纹身 |
[05:13] | And he looked crazy. | 很疯狂的样子 |
[05:17] | Crazy out of his motherfuckin’ mind. | 疯狂得他妈近乎癫狂 |
[05:21] | It’s interesting, because, um, | 有意思的是 |
[05:23] | This the only videotape we found in Maudette’s apartment. | 这是我们在马蒂家找到的唯一一盘录像带 |
[05:29] | Well, I guess that means somebody took them all, right? | 我想应该是有人把其余的都拿走了 |
[05:32] | Somebody didn’t want you to see them? | 这人不想让你们看到它们? |
[05:35] | Or somebody only wanted us to find this one? | 或者他是故意要我们找到你这盘? |
[05:39] | Because it supposedly clears him of a | 因为这样就有可能抹去 |
[05:42] | Crime that maybe he came back later to commit? | 他重新回来作案的证据 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:52] | Oh, come on, Andy. | 别搞了 安迪 |
[05:55] | I’m not that smart. | 我可没那么聪明 |
[06:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[06:05] | -Sookie – I can’t feel my legs. | -苏琪 -我的腿没感觉了 |
[06:25] | Quick, drink before the wound closes. | 快 在伤口愈合前快喝下去 |
[06:27] | -Would I be a vampire? -You won’t be. | -我会变成吸血鬼吗 -不会 |
[06:29] | Goddamn it, Sookie, do you want to live or not? | 可恶 苏琪 你不想活了吗 |
[06:34] | No. | 不要 |
[07:19] | Go back to the green room. | 请回到休息室 |
[07:21] | Turns out I’m first in the walk and talk challenge. | 看来我可是走与说挑战赛的第一个 |
[07:23] | Walking and talking can’t be too hard, right? | 步行和说话不会很难吧 |
[07:26] | B.J., your category is names of U.S. states. | B.J. 你的类别是美国各州名称 |
[07:34] | Oh, mother, damn. | 妈妈 可恶 |
[07:37] | Memphis. | 孟菲斯 |
[07:39] | New Jersey. New York. Connecticut. | 新泽西 纽约 康涅狄格 |
[07:42] | Pick up– pick up– pick up the phone, beyotch. | 快接 快接 接电话 小妞 |
[07:45] | Too sexy, yeah. pick up the phone, beyotch. | 太性感了 接电话 小妞 |
[07:49] | Hello, hooker. what’s the t? | 婊子 什么事 |
[07:52] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[07:53] | I’m on my way to a party in Monroe. | 我在去派对的路上 在门罗 |
[07:55] | And hell, no, I ain’t swingin’ by to pick your needy ass up, hooker. | 没门 我对你这平板女可没兴趣 婊子 |
[08:00] | Lafayette, please. | 拉法耶 求你了 |
[08:02] | My momma’s passed out on the coach | 我妈昏倒在沙发上 |
[08:04] | And I can’t face cleaning her up and putting her to bed. | 把她洗干净弄上床 我实在不想再呆在家了 |
[08:06] | It’s just too goddamn depressing. | 这他妈太郁闷了啊 |
[08:08] | What’s depressing is how often get this phone call from you, | 这么频繁的接到你的这种电话 |
[08:12] | That’s depressing. | 才真叫郁闷 |
[08:13] | Why come you won’t call Jason Stackhouse? | 你怎么不打给杰森·斯塔克豪斯 |
[08:16] | You’re a mean, nasty bitch. | 你是个卑鄙下流的婊子 |
[08:18] | And you need to move your sorry ass out your momma’s house, | 你得从你妈那搬出来 |
[08:20] | That’s what you need to do. | 这才是你该做的 |
[08:22] | Yeah, whatever. | 嗯 可不是 |
[08:24] | Well, a’ight. | 好吧 |
[08:26] | A’ight, I is on my way. | 好吧 我过来了 |
[08:28] | But you might got to find your own ride home. | 不过你最好自己想办法回家 |
[08:31] | Just in case I get lucky. | 没准我交到桃花运呢 |
[08:33] | What you mean if you get lucky? | 什么叫你交到桃花运 |
[08:35] | Your standards are so low you always get lucky. heh. | 你标准那么低还怕交不到桃花运吗 |
[08:38] | Ha-ha! Damn straight. | 你他妈倒挺直接啊 |
[08:40] | Hallelujahs, hallelujahs. | 赞美主 赞美主 |
[08:44] | Oh! Good lord, I’m comin’! | 我的天 来了 |
[08:48] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:51] | Jason, what the fuck? | 杰森 你他妈的来干嘛 |
[08:56] | Did I say you could come in? | 我同意让你进来了吗 |
[09:07] | Look, Jason, it’s 3:00 in the morning. | 听着 杰森 现在可是凌晨3点 |
[09:09] | You have no idea what I’ve been through since last night. | 你根本想象不到从昨晚起我都经历了什么 |
[09:14] | I spent the whole day thinkin’ I’d really killed Maudette Pickens. | 一整天我满脑子都是杀死马蒂·皮肯斯的事 |
[09:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[09:26] | I thought I’d accidentally strangled her during sex. | 我以为我在做爱时不小心掐死了她 |
[09:31] | And bud and fucking Andy waited 12 whole hours | 布达佩斯和安迪这个混蛋过了12个小时 |
[09:35] | To show me a videotape that proved I didn’t do it! | 才给我看了那盘证明我清白的录像带 |
[09:44] | I thought I’d ruined my whole life. | 我都以为这辈子就这么毁了 |
[09:50] | Jason… mm. | 杰森 |
[10:13] | Do I taste different from other people? | 我的血尝起来跟别人不同吗 |
[10:19] | Yes. | 当然 |
[10:21] | What are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[10:23] | Well, apparently I’m not dead. | 显然我还活着 |
[10:29] | What I am is telepathic. | 我能够心灵感应 |
[10:32] | I can hear people’s thoughts. | 我能听见其他人的想法 |
[10:38] | Even mine? | 我的也能? |
[10:39] | No. | 听不见 |
[10:41] | That’s why I like you so much. | 这就是我这么喜欢你的原因 |
[10:44] | I can’t hear you at all. | 一点都听不见 |
[10:47] | You have no idea how peaceful it is | 你无法想象我长这么大 聒噪始终无处不在 |
[10:50] | after a lifetime of blah, blah, blah. | 跟你在一起是多么安宁 |
[11:20] | May I ask you a personal question? | 能问你个私人问题吗 |
[11:24] | Bill, you were just licking blood out of my head. | 比尔 你才把我头上的血添掉 |
[11:27] | I don’t think it gets much more personal than that. | 我想没什么比这个更私人了吧 |
[11:32] | How do you manage a social life with men your own age? | 你是如何与同龄男孩子们交往的呢 |
[11:37] | Their only thought must be– I don’t date. | -他们的那些念头一定很… -我不约会 |
[11:40] | Ever? | 从没有 |
[11:42] | Oh, I’ve– I’ve been on a few dates. | 约会过几次 |
[11:46] | Man, I can’t wait to see her naked. | 我都等不及看她脱光的样子了 |
[11:49] | I wonder if she’s a natural blond. | 不知道她头发是不是天生金黄色 |
[11:50] | Nothing worse than a blond with a big, black bush. | 没有比金发美女私处乌黑一片更糟糕的了 |
[11:52] | Aah! what the heck?! | 你搞什么鬼 |
[11:54] | Not every guy was a pig. | 也不是人人都是蠢猪 |
[11:56] | The kind of girl I could marry and spend the rest of my life loving. | 这种女孩是我可以娶的 下半辈子都爱她一个 |
[11:59] | And never have those thoughts of matt damon, | 不再去想着什么马特·戴蒙 |
[12:02] | Jake gyllenhaal in jarhead with that little santa hat on. | 还有留着锅盖头带圣诞帽的杰克·吉伦哈尔 |
[12:05] | Hey, where you goin’? what’s wrong? | 你去哪儿 怎么了 |
[12:09] | But it always ends up the same. | 不过结局都一样 |
[12:13] | There must be some people who know about your talent. | 肯定有人知道你会读心术吧 |
[12:15] | The people closest to me. | 最亲近的人 |
[12:18] | But we never talk about it. | 不过我们从不谈及它 |
[12:22] | And I do my best to stay out of their heads. | 我也尽量不去读他们所想 |
[12:25] | Over the years I’ve learned how. | 这些年我已经学会怎么控制了 |
[12:28] | I figure it’s kind of unethical to listen in to my family and my friends, | 偷听家人 朋友还有老板的心里所想 |
[12:32] | My boss. | 我觉得不太道德 |
[12:33] | But they know. | 不过他们知道 |
[12:35] | Other people suspect or they think I’m psychic. | 其他人也会怀疑 或以为我能通灵 |
[12:39] | Most people just think I’m crazy. | 大部分人认为我疯了 |
[12:43] | What does it sound like? | 听起来像什么 |
[12:46] | It’s sort of like a stream of consciousness. | 像是一种意识流 |
[12:52] | Gets weirder when people are mad, or upset and sometimes… | 当人们发怒或者郁闷的时候就会变得更奇怪 |
[13:05] | Sometimes it’s just images. | 有时只是一些想象 |
[13:23] | I should be gettin’ home. | 我得回家了 |
[13:38] | Bill, I feel completely healed. | 比尔 我觉得我完全好了 |
[13:41] | You are. | 确实 |
[13:46] | Do doctors know that v-juice can do this? | 医生知道吸血鬼的血有这个作用吗 |
[13:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:51] | And we wanna keep it that way. | 我们也不想让人知道 |
[13:59] | I should show you to your car. | 我带你回你车那儿去 |
[14:24] | -How you doin’, motherfucker? -what’s up, joe? | -最近怎么样哇 混蛋 -怎么样啊 乔 |
[14:28] | Sexy ass over there. | 屁股真性感 |
[14:31] | Hey, hey, hey. hey, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[14:34] | Hey, big boy, what’s up, you? | 大个子 干嘛呢 |
[14:51] | What’s up, baby? | 在干嘛 宝贝儿 |
[14:54] | I’m terrell. | 我叫特瑞尔 |
[14:55] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[14:57] | Tara. all right, all right, all right, all right. | 泰拉 不错 不错 |
[14:59] | So what’s a fine girl like you doing sitting here all by herself? | 像你这么漂亮的女孩怎么一个人坐这 |
[15:05] | I’m watching my fool cousin trying to hit on the straightest man here. | 在看我那猪头表兄 他想泡这儿最正宗的异性恋 |
[15:13] | Mm. all right. | 是嘛 |
[15:15] | Well, baby, I am the straightest man here. | 宝贝儿 我才是这最正宗的异性恋 |
[15:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:21] | You can just ask any one of these honeys. | 你可以随便问一个女人 |
[15:25] | Look, I should tell you. | 我得告诉你 |
[15:27] | I am married. | 我已经结过婚了 |
[15:29] | Well, that’s not a problem for me. | 那对我来说不是问题 |
[15:30] | Uh-huh. well, my husband is a mercenary. | 我老公是个雇佣兵 |
[15:35] | Black oil. | 肮脏的石油交易 |
[15:37] | He just got back from assassinating some guys in iraq. | 他刚从伊拉克执行暗杀任务回来 |
[15:40] | Oh, you makin’ this shit up. | 瞎编的吧 |
[15:41] | I wish I was. | 希望如此 |
[15:43] | Because he ain’t worth me, I can tell you that, | 他不值得我爱 但是我可以告诉你 |
[15:46] | But if he ever caught me with another man, | 如果他看到我跟别的男人在一起 |
[15:48] | he’d kill us both. | 他会把我们都杀掉 |
[15:50] | I’m not sure who he’d kill first. | 不知道他会先杀哪一个 |
[15:52] | Probably me. | 可能是我 |
[15:54] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[15:57] | Bitch, you crazy. | 溅人 你疯了吧 |
[15:59] | He already shot one guy in the nuts | 他开枪毁了一个男人的命根 |
[16:00] | just for buying me a cd. | 就因为那人给我买了张碟 |
[16:03] | Oh, hell, no. | 见鬼 算了 |
[16:29] | Oh! oh! fuck! | 靠 |
[16:30] | Aah! fuck! | 靠 |
[16:41] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[16:47] | This how you wanna play, huh? | 喜欢玩这个? |
[16:58] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[17:00] | Am I allowed to ask that? | 我可以问吗 |
[17:01] | I was made a vampire in 1865. | 1865年我变成了吸血鬼 |
[17:04] | When I was 30 human years old. | 当时30岁 |
[17:06] | Wow, you look older than that. | 你看起来比30岁老 |
[17:10] | Life was harder then. | 生存越来越难 |
[17:11] | Were you in the civil war? | 参加南北战争了吗 |
[17:13] | I was. | 参加了 |
[17:15] | Would you be willing to come and talk to my grandmother’s club? | 你愿意来我祖母的俱乐部聊聊吗 |
[17:17] | It’s mostly a bunch of old people who had family in the war. | 都是些老人家 他们的家人都参加过南北战争 |
[17:21] | They call themselves the descendants of the glorious dead. | 他们称自己是光荣烈士的后代 |
[17:25] | The glorious dead? | 光荣烈士? |
[17:29] | There is nothing glorious about dying in a war. | 死在战场上没什么光荣的 |
[17:31] | Bunch of starvin’, freezin’ boys, | 数不尽的挨饿受冻的孩子 |
[17:33] | Killin’ each other so the rich people can stay rich. | 互相残杀以便富人能继续富下去 |
[17:37] | Madness. | 疯狂的行为 |
[17:40] | I’m sure it was awful. | 肯定很可怕 |
[17:51] | Would it make you happy if I did this? | 我去跟他们聊 能让你开心吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, it would make my grandmother ecstatic. | 我祖母会高兴死的 |
[17:56] | Would it make you happy? | 能让你开心吗 |
[18:02] | Well, yes. | 嗯 会的 |
[18:13] | I’ll do it then. | 那我就去 |
[18:18] | And look forward to meeting your grandmother. | 期待与你祖母见面 |
[18:22] | When may I call on you? | 什么时候可以来拜访你 |
[18:25] | I’m off work tomorrow. | 明天我休息 |
[18:30] | Just after dark then. | 那天黑以后吧 |
[18:42] | Sam’s still up. | 山姆还没睡 |
[18:50] | Oh, that’s creepy. | 真恐怖 |
[19:28] | We never should have given them the | 永远都不能给予他们选举权 |
[19:30] | Vote and legitimized their unholy existence. | 也绝不能承认他们这种邪恶生灵的合法地位 |
[19:32] | The american people need to know these are creatures of satan. | 美国人们必须清楚 他们是撒旦的子民 |
[19:35] | Demons, literally. They have no soul. | 是魔鬼 实际上他们就没有灵魂 |
[19:37] | But reverend newlin, | 纽林牧师 |
[19:38] | You must be aware of polls that show | 你得注意到 民意调查显示 |
[19:40] | Consistently growing support for vampire rights. | 越来越多的人支持吸血鬼权益 |
[19:42] | Those polls are fixed. | 那些调查数据是经过篡改的 |
[19:44] | Do you know how much money these monsters have given to | 你们知道这些怪物给了 |
[19:46] | Politicians of both parties? as well as the corporate media? | 两党的政客和大众传媒多少钱吗 |
[19:49] | That’s nonsense. vampires don’t seek to control human policy. | 无稽之谈 吸血鬼无意控制人类政治 |
[19:52] | It’s of very little interest to us. | 这对我们几乎没有吸引力 |
[19:54] | -We simply want the same rights– -you can’t trace any of it. | -我们只想要相同的权利 -现在没有证据 |
[19:56] | It’s all been laundered. | 黑钱都被洗干净了 |
[19:58] | Are you accusing my organization of criminal activity, sir? | 你是在控告我们进行犯罪活动吗 先生 |
[20:01] | I will not speak to her directly, sharon. | 我不会和她直接对话的 谢伦 |
[20:04] | Why is that, reverend newlin? | 为什么呢 纽林牧师 |
[20:05] | My commitment to christ jesus, praise his name, | 我向主发誓 赞颂他的名字 |
[20:08] | Compels me not to recognize her kind. | 绝不认可她的种族 |
[20:10] | Well, that’s gonna make it difficult to have a dialogue. | 这样的话 谈话很难继续进行下去了 |
[20:13] | I will not speak to her directly. | 我不会直接与她对话 |
[20:17] | Thank you, sharon. | 谢谢 谢伦 |
[20:18] | I don’t think jesus would mind if somebody was a vampire. | 我觉得上帝不会介意某人是不是吸血鬼 |
[20:25] | I don’t either, honey. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[20:33] | Is this sausage different from what you usually make? | 这香肠跟你以前做的有什么不一样吗? |
[20:35] | No. | 没有 |
[20:38] | It tastes so much more complex than it usually does. | 尝起来比以往的味道丰富得多 |
[20:41] | Oh, dear, you think it’s gone bad. | 宝贝儿 难道坏了吗? |
[20:43] | No, it’s delicious. | 不 很美味 |
[20:44] | It’s like I can close my eyes and I can see the farm the pig lived on, | 我闭上眼睛都可以感受到农场还有猪的气息 |
[20:48] | And feel the sun and the rain on my face | 感觉到阳光和小雨轻拂脸颊 |
[20:51] | and even taste the earth that the herbs grew out of. | 甚至能尝出泥土青草的芬芳 |
[20:57] | Hey, miss stackhouse. | 嗨 斯塔克豪斯小姐 |
[20:58] | Oh. good morning, tara. | 早上好 泰拉 |
[21:03] | No, you sit down. | 不 你过去坐吧 |
[21:05] | I’ll make a new pot. | 我再煮一壶 |
[21:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:10] | -You look awful. -yeah. | -你看起来糟透了 -对 |
[21:12] | Well, I feel even worse. | 对 比糟透还要糟 |
[21:15] | Yes, you can take a shower here. | 好吧 你可以在这儿洗个澡 |
[21:17] | And you can borrow some of my clothes. | 你可以穿我的衣服 |
[21:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:20] | Any news about jason? | 有关于杰森的消息吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, we heard already. they let him go last night. | 我们知道了 他们昨晚把杰森释放了 |
[21:25] | -I knew they would. -I didn’t. | -就知道会这样 -我可不这么想 |
[21:27] | Well, I’m glad to see you’re still alive. | 我很庆幸还能看到你活着坐在这儿 |
[21:29] | You obviously did not hook up with that vampire last night. | 很显然你昨晚没去泡那个吸血鬼 |
[21:33] | Oh, sookie, sometimes you are just plain dumb. | 苏琪 有时候你简直是个蠢蛋 |
[21:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:37] | Lucky gran was already in bed when I got in last night. | 昨晚我回来的的时候 奶奶都已经睡了 |
[21:39] | Did he bite you? | 他咬你了吗 |
[21:40] | -No. -Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定 |
[21:41] | ’cause you know they can hypnotize you. | 你也知道他能够催眠你 |
[21:43] | Yeah, and black people are lazy, and jews have horns. | 对 黑人是懒鬼 犹太人是魔鬼 |
[21:46] | Ah– you must be glad they let jason go, huh, miss stackhouse. | 杰森被释放你一定很高兴吧 斯塔克豪斯太太 |
[21:50] | Oh, I can’t even believe that they arrested him to begin with. | 我简直不敢相信他们居然会逮捕杰森 |
[21:54] | I have a good mind to call bud dearborne and chew him out. | 我正想打电话好好骂布达·戴布隆一顿呢 |
[21:57] | Jason’s a good boy. | 杰森是个好孩子 |
[21:59] | Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道的 |
[22:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:05] | Oh. hey, evalee. oh. | 你好 李伊娃 |
[22:08] | I’m sorry I was such a bitch to you last night. | 很抱歉昨晚我那样对你 |
[22:11] | Well, I’m sorry I been acting like I’m your mother. | 我也很抱歉 像你妈妈那样对你说教 |
[22:14] | I just worry about you, sookie. | 我只是很担心你 苏琪 |
[22:16] | You’re basically my only friend. | 基本上你是我唯一的朋友 |
[22:18] | Am I too late for breakfast? hey, tara. | 我还赶得上吃早饭了吗 你好 泰拉 |
[22:21] | Hey. hey, jason. | 好啊 杰森 |
[22:22] | I’m so glad they didn’t lock you up. | 很高兴他们没把你关进去 |
[22:25] | Uh, yeah. me too. | 我也是 |
[22:28] | Huh. I don’t even know why they suspected me. | 我甚至不知道他们为什么会怀疑我 |
[22:30] | I think somebody heard I’d been with maudette. | 估计是有人听说我曾跟马蒂在一起 |
[22:33] | Had you? | 你有吗 |
[22:34] | -No. -Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定 |
[22:36] | She was a woman. | 她是个女人 |
[22:38] | That’s funny. | 这太好笑了 |
[22:39] | At least she was human. | 至少她是人类 |
[22:42] | You will never believe what happened. | 你们绝对不会相信发生什么了 |
[22:43] | Oh. hey, jason. | 杰森 |
[22:45] | -Hey, gran. -Oh, sit down. | -你好 奶奶 -快坐下 |
[22:46] | I’ll fix you breakfast. | 我来给你准备早餐 |
[22:48] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[22:49] | Well, heh, apparently, a tornado touched down over at four tracks corners. | 一场龙卷风昨晚袭击了四路轨 |
[22:57] | It turned over that rent trailer in the clearing. | 把那儿的一辆拖车翻了个底朝天 |
[23:00] | You know the one? | 你知道那个吗 |
[23:02] | Oh. and it killed that couple that’s been staying in there. | 在拖车里的那对夫妇就这么死于非命 |
[23:06] | Uh, mack and denise rattray? | 难道是马克和丹尼斯·拉特雷两口子 |
[23:08] | They were trapped under the trailer. | 他们被困在拖车里 |
[23:10] | Mike spencer said they were crushed to a pulp. | 迈克·斯潘瑟说他们被压成了肉酱 |
[24:17] | Well, sookie stackhouse. | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[24:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[24:21] | Sookie, you know mike spencer. | 苏琪 你认识迈克·斯潘瑟? |
[24:24] | Of course. you buried my parents. | 当然 你父母就是你埋葬的 |
[24:27] | Yep. my new job. parish coroner. heh-heh. | 对 这是我的新工作 验尸官 呵呵 |
[24:30] | But I still run the funeral home. | 但我还在继续经营殡仪馆 |
[24:32] | Well, that’s gotta be convenient. | 那倒还真是方便啊 |
[24:35] | Sookie, this is still a restricted crime scene. | 这个地方仍然是受保护的犯罪现场 苏琪 |
[24:39] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[24:41] | Oh, when I heard what happened, I just had to come look. | 我听说这儿出的事 我只是想过来看看 |
[24:44] | What an awful thing. | 这真是件恐怖的事 |
[24:47] | You know, I did hear you weren’t too fond of the rattrays. | 我听说 你跟拉特雷两口子有点过节啊 |
[24:49] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪儿听说的? |
[24:51] | My niece is the emergency room nurse in monroe. | 我侄女是门罗医院急诊室的护士 |
[24:54] | Says somebody busted up old mack pretty bad last night. | 她说昨晚有人把老马克伤得不轻 |
[24:57] | And everybody says that somebody was you. | 而大家觉得那人就是你 |
[24:59] | Well, they were hurting a friend of mine. | 好吧 他们曾伤害过我一个朋友 |
[25:01] | This be that vampire I been hearing about? | 就是我听说的那个吸血鬼吗 |
[25:04] | The one who was living at the old compton house? | 就是那个住在老康普顿老宅的家伙 |
[25:06] | The old compton house? | 老康普顿家的宅子? |
[25:07] | Just across the field from where I live? | 就是从我家穿过田地那儿那个? |
[25:09] | That’s the one. | 就是那个 |
[25:10] | Your grandmother lets you associate with a vampire? | 难道你奶奶会同意你和一个吸血鬼交往 |
[25:13] | You can take that up with her, mike spencer. | 你尽管去告诉她吧 迈克·斯潘瑟 |
[25:14] | I’m sure she’d just love to know that | 我想她一定会很高兴听到 |
[25:16] | Somebody thinks she’s not taking proper care of me. | 有人评价她对我的照料不够 |
[25:18] | The rattrays were draining him. | 拉特雷两口子想抽他的血 |
[25:20] | Draining vampires is against the law, isn’t it? | 抽吸血鬼的血是犯法的 对吧 |
[25:22] | I was simply doing my civic duty by stopping them. | 阻止他们 只是尽到我的公民责任 |
[25:24] | And now they’re dead. | 但现在他俩死了 |
[25:26] | Yeah. killed by a tornado. | 对啊 死于龙卷风 |
[25:29] | Tornados hop. this one didn’t land anywhere else. | 龙卷风会移动 除了这里 其他地方都没事 |
[25:32] | And nobody around here heard or saw anything like a tornado last night. | 而且这附近也没人看到或听到有龙卷风 |
[25:36] | Are you telling me you seriously think one man could do all this? | 那你当真是想说这些都是人为的 |
[25:40] | He’s not a man. | 他不是人类 |
[25:43] | They’re really not that different from you | 如果你真正和他们接触过 |
[25:46] | And me if you bothered to try to get to know one. | 你就会知道他们与你我没啥区别 |
[25:47] | Sookie, you’re a good girl. | 苏琪 你是个好女孩 |
[25:50] | I hate to see you go down this path. | 我不想看着你在这条路上走下去 |
[25:53] | Well, lucky for you, sheriff dearborne, nobody’s forcing you to watch. | 那好啊 戴布隆治安官 没人强迫你看 |
[25:57] | Now, if y’all two rednecks will excuse me, I’ve gotta go. | 懒得和你两个乡巴佬说 我走了 |
[26:13] | You know, he sleeps in the ground all day. | 你知道 他通常是整天都睡地板的 |
[26:15] | I don’t think he’s gonna even look at the rug. | 我想他看也不会看地毯一眼 |
[26:18] | I-i’m not doing this for him. | 我 我不是为他做的 |
[26:19] | I’m doing this for me, so I can be proud of my home. | 为我自己 房子干净我心情也好 |
[26:22] | And how do you know where he sleeps? | 还有你是怎么知道他睡哪儿的 |
[26:25] | I don’t, actually. | 事实上 我也不知道 |
[26:29] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味 |
[26:33] | What smell? | 什么 |
[26:35] | It smells like rotten food, or something. | 像是食物腐烂了或别的什么 |
[26:38] | You can’t smell that? | 你闻不到吗 |
[26:41] | Well, find it. | 那找找吧 |
[26:56] | You can’t smell this? | 难道你闻不到吗 |
[27:02] | I better throw this out. | 我最好把它拿出去扔了 |
[27:06] | Oh, sookie. | 苏琪 |
[27:08] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[27:10] | Jason and tara are coming over this evening as well. | 杰森和泰拉今晚也会过来 |
[27:13] | -Gran. -Well, they invited themselves. | -奶奶 -他们是不请自来的 |
[27:15] | Jason said that he wants to meet the vampire for himself, | 杰森说想亲眼看看吸血鬼是什么样儿的 |
[27:19] | And tara said she thought she ought to be here as well. | 泰拉说她也该来 |
[27:22] | I don’t know why everyone’s getting their | 我就不明白为啥人人 |
[27:24] | Panties in a wad about some stupid vampire? | 都想来观摩什么傻吸血鬼 |
[27:27] | Did you want to be alone with him? | 你是想跟他独处 |
[27:31] | I don’t know. | 也说不上 |
[27:33] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[27:36] | Aren’t you gonna tell me to be careful? | 你是不是打算叮嘱我要多加小心? |
[27:40] | You’re always careful, sookie, about what counts. | 苏琪 你在大事儿上一向谨慎 |
[27:44] | And I can depend on that. isn’t that right? | 我对你放心得很 你说对吧? |
[28:06] | Look, I’m just saying. | 我的意思是 |
[28:07] | Do you want a vampire sucking blood out of you? | 你希望吸血鬼吸你的血么? |
[28:09] | I’m just trying to get to know the man, that’s all. | 我只是想了解下他 仅此而已 |
[28:12] | ’cause that’s where it’s gonna end up. | 好奇心害死猫 |
[28:13] | Always does. | 这话真不假 |
[28:15] | What do you know about vampires, anyway? | 那你对吸血鬼又了解多少 |
[28:18] | Yeah, I know a lot more than I care to. | 一不小心知道了不少 |
[28:20] | Oh, please, jason, | 别扯了 杰森 |
[28:21] | You ain’t even got enough sense to pour piss out of a boot. | 毛还没长全呢 你懂什么啊 |
[28:28] | That’s my beer. | 那是我的啤酒 |
[28:29] | You asked if I wanted anything to drink | 你刚才问我喝点什么 |
[28:32] | and I said I’d have a beer. | 我说我想要啤酒 |
[28:34] | And that’s when you went to the fridge. | 然后你才去冰箱里拿 |
[28:38] | Oh, my god, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 真抱歉 |
[28:40] | Here. it’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[28:59] | You know, i– I don’t like it when you do that. | 你知道 我可不喜欢你这样突然冒出来 |
[29:02] | I’ve upset you. | 我让你不安了 |
[29:05] | No. | 没有 |
[29:09] | Well, since you’re here. | 既然你来了 |
[29:17] | Hm. what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:19] | You have to invite me in. | 你得邀请我进去 |
[29:23] | Otherwise it’s physically impossible for me to enter a mortal’s home. | 否则 这么进入人类家里让我浑身别扭 |
[29:27] | Seriously? | 当真? |
[29:29] | Well, come on, try. | 来嘛 试试看 |
[29:31] | I-i can’t. I can’t even try. | 我不能 试试都不行 |
[29:36] | That is so weird. | 那可真怪 |
[29:39] | Oh, bill, won’t you please come in? | 比尔 那请进来坐坐好吗? |
[29:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:44] | So if I were to withdraw my invitation | 那要是我收回邀请 |
[29:47] | would you have to leave? | 是不是你就得走人? |
[29:52] | Well, I’ll have to remember that. | 那可我得记好了 |
[30:07] | Oh, uh– oh, my stars. | 我的老天 |
[30:09] | Of– of course. y-you do– i-i-i’m sorry. | 当–当然 你不吃 真抱歉 |
[30:23] | Your people, mr. compton, they were from this area I believe. | 康普顿先生 我相信你的家族就发源于此地 |
[30:28] | Yeah, my father’s people were comptons, | 是的 我父亲是康普顿世家 |
[30:31] | And my mother’s people were loudermilks. | 我母亲是劳德米克斯家族的 |
[30:34] | Oh, there are a lot of loudermilks left. | 这里有很多劳德米克斯家族的后裔 |
[30:35] | But I’m afraid old mr. jesse compton died last year. | 不过很遗憾 老杰西·康普顿去年去世了 |
[30:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[30:41] | That’s why I came back to benton. | 这也正是我回到本顿的原因 |
[30:43] | There were no living comptons so | 这里已经没有活下来的康普顿家族成员 |
[30:46] | I’ve set up home in the old compton place. | 我就在康普顿家族的旧址上安了家 |
[30:49] | And as I expect the, uh, | 期待着 |
[30:50] | Vra to pass– | 《吸血鬼权利修正案》通过的那一天 |
[30:54] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that if I were you. | 我要是你 就不会对此抱什么希望 |
[30:55] | A lot of americans don’t think you people deserve special rights. | 多数美国人都不赞成你们应该拥有特权 |
[31:00] | They have the same rights you have. | 他们应享有跟你同样的权利 |
[31:02] | No, I’m just saying there’s a reason things are the way they are. | 别误会 我只是想说 凡事都有它的道理 |
[31:05] | Yeah. it’s called injustice. | 是啊 这就是所谓的不公正 |
[31:08] | Listen, it’s called, “this is how we do it.” | 听好 这应该叫”理所当然” |
[31:10] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[31:12] | This is my house. I will not tolerate rudeness. | 这可是在我家 我绝不容忍你的无礼 |
[31:23] | Did you know the stackhouses, mr. compton? | 康普顿先生 你认识斯塔克豪斯家的人么 |
[31:26] | Yes, um… | 嗯 认得 |
[31:28] | I remember jonas stackhouse. | 我记得有个叫琼纳斯·斯塔克豪斯的 |
[31:31] | He and his wife moved here when benton was just a hole in the road. | 本顿还是个小村庄的时候 他们两夫妻就搬来了 |
[31:36] | I was a young man of 16. | 我那时候还只有16岁 |
[31:40] | Isn’t this the house he built? I mean, at least in part? | 这栋房子不就是他们建的么 至少有一部分是 |
[31:43] | Yes, it was. | 对 就是 |
[31:44] | Did you own slaves? | 你们家有奴隶么 |
[31:46] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[31:49] | I did not, but my father did. | 我没有 不过我父亲有 |
[31:54] | A house slave, a middle-aged woman w-whose name I cannot recall, | 一个家务奴隶 中年妇女 名字我已经忘了 |
[31:59] | And– and a yard slave. | 还有个庭院奴隶 |
[32:01] | A young, strong man named minus. | 是个年轻力壮的小伙子叫迈纳斯 |
[32:04] | This is just the sort of thing my club | 我那些俱乐部成员 |
[32:06] | Will be so interested in hearing about. | 一定会对这些事儿非常感兴趣 |
[32:08] | About slaves? | 关于奴隶的? |
[32:11] | Well, about anything having to do with that time. | 我是指关于那时代所有的事儿 |
[32:21] | I look forward to speaking to your club, mrs. stackhouse. | 我期待着与您的俱乐部成员交流 斯塔克豪斯夫人 |
[32:26] | Now, if it’s all right with you, | 那么 如果可以的话 |
[32:28] | I thought that sookie and I might take a walk. | 我想跟苏琪单独出去走走 |
[32:33] | It’s such a lovely night. | 如此美妙的夜晚 |
[32:37] | Well, it’s all right with me if it’s all right with sookie. | 我当然没意见 就看苏琪是否愿意了 |
[32:45] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得那不太合适 |
[32:47] | I don’t think it’s any of your business. | 我觉得这压根不关你的事儿 |
[32:50] | She’s right, jason. | 她说得对 杰森 |
[32:52] | Look, gran, I am the man in this famil– you are a man in this family, | -奶奶我可是咱家里的男人 -你是家里的男人 |
[32:56] | But I am the oldest person here and this is my house. | 可我这里岁数最大的 而且这是在我家 |
[33:00] | You better respect me, boy. | 你最好尊重我点 小伙子 |
[33:02] | Actually, I’m the oldest person here. | 实际上 我才是这里年纪最长的 |
[33:09] | Shall we? | 去不去 |
[33:12] | We shall. | 当然 |
[33:25] | Well, thanks for making me look like a fool in front of him, gran. | 您让我在他面前像个傻子一样 奶奶 谢谢啊 |
[33:28] | Jason, you don’t need any help looking like a fool. | 杰森 你本来就是个傻瓜 |
[33:36] | I went to the rattrays’ trailer. | 我去过拉特雷他们的拖车那里 |
[33:39] | I told you I was strong. | 我告诉过你我很厉害 |
[33:41] | I don’t believe I fully gauged the extent of your strength. | 我想我还没有充分领教你的厉害 |
[33:46] | Over the years, we become stronger, | 随着时间推移 我们越来越强大 |
[33:48] | And more skillful of hiding what we’ve done. | 同时也更擅长掩盖我们所做的一切 |
[33:51] | You’re not wanne remember for next time | 不过下次你可得记住 |
[33:53] | Tornados hop, they don’t just land in one place. | 龙卷风会转移 它们不会只在一个地方肆虐 |
[34:01] | So I guess you’ve killed a lot of people. | 那么 猜你也杀了不少人吧 |
[34:05] | I killed a few by accident at first. | 起初只是无意间杀了几个人 |
[34:07] | I was never sure when I was gonna get my next feed. | 但我也不知道 下次什么时候才能找到吃的 |
[34:11] | But it’s all different now. | 但现在大不一样了 |
[34:13] | There’s tru blood. | 现在有人造血 |
[34:15] | I can get donor blood from a clinic in monroe. | 在门罗的一家诊所里我能弄到献血人的血 |
[34:19] | Or I can glamour someone into letting me feed on them for love, | 或者我可以迷住谁 然后他们心甘情愿让我喝到饱 |
[34:23] | And then they’ll forget all about it. | 然后他们会把这一切都忘掉 |
[34:25] | Did you feed on the rattrays? | 你喝过拉特雷家的血么 |
[34:28] | Yes. | 喝过 |
[34:29] | After I’d given you my blood, while you were healing. | 我把我得血喂给你之后 在你恢复的期间 |
[34:33] | You drank a lot of my blood. | 你可喝了我不少血 |
[34:37] | What will that do to me? | 那对我有什么影响? |
[34:39] | Well, you’ll have keener senses. | 你的感官会更加敏锐 |
[34:41] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[34:47] | Your libido will be more active. | 你的性欲会更加旺盛 |
[34:52] | Is–? is that it? | 是 是这样吗? |
[34:58] | I’ll always be able to feel you. | 我随时都能感应到你 |
[35:01] | I’ll be able to find you fast. | 能最快找到你 |
[35:03] | If you’re ever in trouble, that could come in quite handy. | 只要你遇到麻烦 我会尽快赶到 |
[35:13] | You’re gonna have to give me a minute here, bill. | 比尔 你得多给我点时间 |
[35:16] | I’m feeling a little overwhelmed. | 我还有点接受不了 |
[35:22] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[35:43] | I don’t know why your grandmother was so short with you. | 真搞不懂为啥你奶奶怎么这样对你 |
[35:46] | You’re just trying to protect sookie. | 你不过是想保护苏琪而已 |
[35:49] | I hate it when people treat me like I ain’t got a lick of sense. | 我最讨厌别人无视我的感受 |
[35:53] | Like I’m still just a kid, I don’t know, in the way. | 好像我就是个孩子 不知道 就那样 |
[35:58] | I know what that’s like. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[36:00] | It sucks, that’s what it’s like. | 真他娘的郁闷 就这样 |
[36:02] | You feel alone in the world, like nobody understands you, | 感觉很孤独 全世界没人了解你 |
[36:06] | Or– or even sees you. | 仿佛你是透明人 |
[36:07] | Yeah. sucks. | 没错 郁闷 |
[36:09] | That ain’t right, because everybody is, you know, somebody. | 这是不对的 因为每个人都是人物 |
[36:15] | What? | 什么 |
[36:17] | We’re all just trying to be– trying to be seen to– to matter. | 我们都想被注视 被当回事 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:25] | Wow. you’re right. | 你说得太对了 |
[36:30] | How’d you get to be so smart. | 你怎么能这么聪明的 |
[36:33] | Heh. I’m not smart at all, jason. I’m not. | 杰森 我可不聪明 一点都不 |
[36:35] | I am constantly doing things I shouldn’t | 我总是免不了地干傻事 |
[36:38] | and end up getting me in trouble. | 然后给自己惹麻烦 |
[36:39] | Yeah? I’m a fucking idiot sometimes. | -是吗 -有时就他妈是个傻叉 |
[36:44] | Well, can I tell you a secret? | 跟你说个秘密吧 |
[36:46] | I am too. | 我也是 |
[36:47] | It’s not that much of a secret. | 地球人都知道 |
[36:54] | “not that much of a secret.” | 地球人都知道 |
[37:02] | Shit. | -靠 |
[37:05] | I was supposed to pick up Dawn from work. | 忘了要接唐恩下班的 |
[37:08] | Goddamn it. | 去他的 |
[37:12] | She gonna be all pissed. | 她会发飙的 |
[37:16] | Oh. night, jason. | 晚安 杰森 |
[37:18] | Drive careful. | 小心开车 |
[37:27] | You said you could glamour somebody into letting you bite them? | 你说你可以迷惑人 令他们自动给你咬? |
[37:30] | What is that, hypnosis? | 那是什么 催眠么? |
[37:31] | Kind of. it’s similar. | 算是吧 类似 |
[37:34] | All humans are susceptible to it. | 所有人类都容易中招 |
[37:36] | Have you done it to me? | 你有对我这样做了么? |
[37:39] | No. | 没 |
[37:40] | And I never will. | 永远不会 |
[37:42] | Really? | 真的 |
[37:43] | Try it. | 试试吧 |
[37:46] | No. | 不 |
[37:48] | I don’t feel comfortable with that. | 那样对你我不喜欢 |
[37:50] | You chicken? | 你怕啦 |
[38:12] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[38:18] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[38:20] | Can you feel my influence? | 你能感受到我的影响么 |
[38:29] | No, not a bit. sorry. | 一点都没 对不起 |
[38:33] | Well, sookie, this is very strange. | 苏琪 这太奇怪了 |
[38:36] | You don’t like not being able to control people, do you? | 你控制不了人的感觉不太爽吧 是不是 |
[38:41] | It’s not a very attractive trait, bill. | 这可不是什么招人喜欢的性格喔 |
[38:43] | Humans are usually more squeamish about vampires than you are. | 普通人面对吸血鬼 可不像你这么轻松惬意 |
[38:50] | Who am I to be squeamish about something out of the ordinary? | 那我对什么奇异人种会拘谨不安呢 |
[38:54] | Sookie, jason, y’all get out of the water now. | 苏琪 杰森 离水远一点 |
[39:00] | How can our car insurance go up so much after just one ticket? | 怎么一张罚单就要多交那么多车险 |
[39:03] | Damn it all to hell, i hate having to ask mama for money. | 真他娘的不爽 最讨厌向妈妈开口要钱了 |
[39:06] | Damn what all to hell? | 什么不爽 |
[39:08] | I can break open my piggy bank if you need some money. | 如果你需要钱 我可以把我的小猪储蓄罐摔了 |
[39:12] | Sookie, who told you we need money? | 苏琪 谁跟你说我们缺钱的 |
[39:15] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[39:16] | Corbett, I swear, I haven’t spoken a word. | 柯伯特 我发誓我什么都没说 |
[39:21] | Sookie, do you know why you’re here? | 苏琪 知道你为什么在这里么 |
[39:24] | Uh-uh. | 不晓得 |
[39:26] | Your parents, they’re concerned about something that can’t possibly exist. | 你爸妈 担心一些不可能存在的问题 |
[39:31] | But you and I are gonna put all this silliness to rest today. | 我们今天就把这些傻念头都解决掉吧 |
[39:36] | Now, can you tell me what I’m thinking? | 你能告诉我我在想什么么 |
[39:40] | I’m thinking about the color red and the number 9. | 我在想红色和数字9 |
[39:44] | The color red and the number 9. | 红色和数字9 |
[39:50] | The psychologist thinks that sookie just reads | 心理专家说她是通过我们的身体语言猜的 |
[39:53] | Our body language and is highly observant. that’s all. | 她只是观察入微而已 |
[39:56] | Well, that’s a relief. | 这样就好 |
[39:59] | That’s bullshit. | 都他妈胡扯 |
[40:00] | Isn’t it? | 对吧 |
[40:01] | What’s body language? | 什么是身体语言啊 |
[40:04] | Why was that doctor so scared? | 为什么那医生这么害怕呢 |
[40:05] | Because she was lying to me, that’s why. | 因为她没说真话 这就是原因 |
[40:08] | Because there is something to be scared of inside my little girl. | 因为我的小姑娘身体里有什么可怕的秘密 |
[40:13] | Oh, my god. she knows everything I’m thinking. | 天 她知道我在想什么 |
[40:16] | Oh, sweet jesus. What do I do? | 老天爷啊 我怎么办 |
[40:18] | Poor child. she can’t. | 我可怜的孩子 这怎么行 |
[40:28] | I was diagnosed with add. | 我被诊断为小儿多动症 |
[40:31] | They tried to put me on drugs but my mama wouldn’t let them. | 还想给我灌药 但是我妈不让 |
[40:34] | She knew that wasn’t it. | 她知道我不是多动症 |
[40:37] | She tried to protect me even though I scared her. | 尽管我吓到她了 她还是尽力保护我 |
[40:42] | When did you lose her? | 你什么时候失去她的 |
[40:44] | Just before I turned 8. | 我快8岁的时候 |
[40:47] | Both my parents. | 双亲同时去的 |
[40:48] | Flash flood. | 山洪暴发 |
[40:52] | I lost my wife and my children. | 我失去了妻子和孩子 |
[40:55] | Everyone I knew from human life. | 失去了我人世中所有认识的人 |
[40:58] | Most of them are buried here in this cemetary. | 他们中的大部分都埋在这公墓里 |
[41:01] | You really don’t consider yourself human at all? | 你真的完全不把自己当人类看待么 |
[41:05] | I’m not human. | 我不是人类 |
[41:17] | Can you turn into a bat? | 那你能变蝙蝠么 |
[41:19] | No. | 不能 |
[41:20] | There are those who can change form, but I’m not one of them. | 有的吸血鬼能变形 不过我不能 |
[41:24] | Can you levitate? | 那你能飘浮起来么 |
[41:25] | No. | 不能 |
[41:26] | Turn invisible? | 隐身 |
[41:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:30] | Well, bill, you don’t seem like a very good vampire. | 比尔 你这吸血鬼不怎么样啊 |
[41:35] | What can you do? | 那你能做什么 |
[41:38] | I can bring you back to life. | 我能救你的命 |
[41:57] | This is where you live? | 你住这儿啊? |
[42:00] | Since old Jesse Compton had no living heirs when he died, | 因为老杰西·康普顿死的时候没有活着的继承人 |
[42:02] | Ownership reverts back to me. | 我就重新拥有这里啦 |
[42:03] | I thought that wasn’t for sure unless the vra passes. | 我以为要投票法案通过才行呢 |
[42:06] | I haven’t been getting in any | 不过我装修的时候 |
[42:08] | Trouble with the renovations I’ve been doing. | 可没遇到什么麻烦喔 |
[42:11] | Although of course I’ve been doing it myself in the night. | 当然咯 我都是半夜独自进行 |
[42:15] | I need an electrician, but I can’t get anyone to return my calls. | 我需要个电工 可是没人给我回电话 |
[42:20] | Maybe if I made a few calls tomorrow, | 那我明天打几个电话吧 |
[42:23] | I could come by after work and tell you who to contact. | 下班后过来告诉你找谁谁联系 |
[42:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:41] | Take your clip out. | 把发夹拿掉 |
[42:58] | May i? | 可以么 |
[43:39] | I can smell the sunlight on your skin. | 我能在你皮肤上闻到阳光的味道 |
[44:13] | I should see you home. | 我该在你家见你 |
[44:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:24] | Oh, what’s the matter, baby? | 宝贝怎么了 |
[44:26] | Don’t you like me? | 你不喜欢我么 |
[44:27] | Oh, sure, I like you, jason. | 当然喜欢你了 杰森 |
[44:29] | I wouldn’t tie any old man up to my bed. | 我可不会把什么老家伙捆在我床上 |
[44:33] | So call in sick. | 那就请病假嘛 |
[44:35] | Sam won’t mind. | 山姆不会介意的 |
[44:38] | One, sam would mind. | 首先 山姆会介意 |
[44:40] | And two, we’ve had sex, like, three times today. | 其次 我们今天已经大战三场了 |
[44:42] | At this rate, we’re gonna burn out by the end of the week. | 照此频率 周末我们之间的激情就会燃尽 |
[44:45] | And then you’re gonna get all weird and closed-off, | 然后你就开始神经兮兮不理人了 |
[44:48] | And I’ve already been down that road with you, baby. | 我可见识过了 宝贝 |
[44:52] | But I’m horny. | 但我欲火中烧啊 |
[44:54] | Well, I’ll be back by midnight. | 那么 我午夜之前回来 |
[44:58] | Hey, you’re not– you’re not leaving me here like this. | 你不能 不能像这样把我留这儿了 |
[45:04] | You just better be happy that’s all I’m doing to you, baby. | 宝贝 你最好高兴点 我还没对你怎么样呢 |
[45:09] | What? | 什么 |
[45:12] | What–? | 怎么回事 |
[45:14] | You can just think of it as foreplay. | 你可以把这看成是前戏 |
[45:18] | Foreplay my– don’t! | 前戏 不要 |
[45:24] | Okay, this ain’t funny, goddamn it. | 好吧 这一点都不好玩 见鬼 |
[45:30] | Goddamn it! | 见鬼 |
[45:32] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[45:34] | Fuck! | 操你娘的 |
[45:36] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[45:41] | Hey, brett. | 你好 布莱特 |
[45:42] | Hey. | 你好 |
[45:47] | Hey, sugar. | 甜心 |
[45:48] | Make mom another stinger, would you? | 给妈妈再来杯鸡尾酒好吗 |
[45:53] | You listen to me, jane bodenhouse. | 听我说 简·博登豪斯 |
[45:55] | You’re already drunk as a skunk. | 你已经醉得像个烂人 |
[45:58] | Ain’t no man in here gonna wanna take you home. | 这儿没男人乐意带你回家 |
[46:00] | Sam will have to call your son to come | 一会儿山姆就电话你儿子来接你 |
[46:03] | and get you just like he always does | 一如往常把你拖回家 |
[46:04] | even though everybody knows it humiliates him to death. | 这里人人都知道这让他丢脸丢到想死 |
[46:07] | Ain’t you ashamed of yourself? | 难道你就不觉得难为情吗 |
[46:11] | What’d you just say to me? | 你刚跟我说啥来着 |
[46:12] | I said any particular brand of cognac? | 就是说,你要哪个牌子的白兰地? |
[46:15] | Uh, no. whatever you have that’s nice and cheap. | 不用 价廉物美的就好 |
[46:20] | Tara, I told you where you could buy your uniform. | 泰拉 我告诉过你哪里有买制服 |
[46:22] | Sam, how come you don’t wear a uniform? | 山姆 你怎么不穿制服呢 |
[46:24] | Because I own this place and wear what I want. | 因为这店是我的 我爱穿啥就穿啥 |
[46:26] | Well, how come terry bellefleur don’t wear a uniform? | 那为什么特里·贝弗勒也不用穿制服 |
[46:29] | Because– I spend enough time in uniforms. | 因为 我已经穿了很长时间了 |
[46:32] | No. because you’re a man. | 不对 因为你是男人 |
[46:34] | And sam don’t feel the need to sexualize the | 山姆觉得没必要让男员工像女员工 |
[46:36] | Men in his employment the same way he do the women. | 那样明显标注自己的性别 |
[46:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:41] | You don’t have to wear the uniform. | 你不用穿制服了 |
[46:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[46:45] | Remind me why I hired you again. | 别忘了我雇你的原因 |
[46:47] | Affirmative action. | 保证完成任务 |
[46:57] | Loaded skins and a pitcher of bud. | 烤马铃薯皮还有一壶啤酒 |
[46:58] | Is that it for y’all? | 就要这些吗 |
[46:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 小姐 |
[47:01] | If you serve them nachos off them titties | 如果用你的乳头盛烤玉米片来 |
[47:03] | we’d all be mighty obliged. | 我们都会感激不尽 |
[47:04] | Ain’t nothing I like more than lickin’ food off– okay, then. | -我倒很想用舌头把食物舔下来 -好的稍等 |
[47:08] | That’s a fine ass too. | 小屁股也挺翘 |
[47:09] | Ow! ow– ow– you wanna let go of the lady, you? | 你是想离这位小姐远点呢 |
[47:12] | Or you want me to knock you into next week? | 还是想要我狠揍你一顿 |
[47:15] | Damn it, you’re about to break my arm. | 见鬼 你快弄断我胳膊了 |
[47:17] | Apologize. | 道歉 |
[47:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:26] | Maybe you and your friends should find someplace else to eat. | 你和你朋友去别家吃吧 |
[47:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[47:36] | Don’t look at me, you. | 你 别看我 |
[47:39] | Rene, you should have let me handle that myself. | 雷内 我的事让我自己解决 |
[47:42] | Merlotte’s is a nice place. | 马洛特是个好地方 |
[47:44] | And we all want to keep it that way. | 我们都想维护这里的宁静 |
[47:47] | And besides, you remind me of my baby sister, you. | 而且你让我想起了我的小妹妹 |
[47:50] | I hope to god that somebody will stick up | 老天保佑 她哪天要是被哪个混蛋亲薄了 |
[47:52] | For her if some asshole ever does her that way. | 也会有人来帮她一把 |
[48:05] | Arlene | 艾琳娜 |
[48:05] | Would you tell rene thank you for helping me out with that jerk tonight? | 你能替我谢谢雷内今晚帮我搞定那些混蛋吗 |
[48:09] | I was so flustered I think I might have seemed ungrateful. | 我太激动了 我想我没能向他表示感谢 |
[48:11] | Please let me get my period tonight. | 希望今晚老朋友能来 |
[48:13] | Even though rene wants one of his own, | 尽管雷内想要个他自己的孩子 |
[48:16] | But I sure don’t want him to feel like he’s being forced | 但我不想他感觉是被迫的 |
[48:18] | Did you just read my mind? | 你刚刚听了我的心里话? |
[48:22] | Sorry. I’m not very focused tonight. | 抱歉 今晚我不太能集中思想 |
[48:24] | My private thoughts are none of your business. | 我自己的想法不关你的事 |
[48:28] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[48:30] | Wanna step into my office? | 请来下我的办公室 |
[48:35] | I swear I try not to listen, but | 我发誓我有努力不去读心 但 |
[48:37] | I can’t always keep my guard up. | 总有闪神的时候 |
[48:40] | Is it true you can’t hear the vampire’s thoughts at all? | 你真的读不到吸血鬼的思维吗 |
[48:45] | God, that’s– I mean, that must be very relaxing for you. | 天啊 我是说 那样你一定轻松多了 |
[48:49] | You know, not having to work so hard not to hear. | 我是说 不用使劲不去听周围人的心里话 |
[48:59] | Yes. | 的确 |
[49:03] | Can you hear me? | 你可以读我的心吗 |
[49:06] | I don’t want to hear you. | 我不想读 |
[49:08] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[49:10] | I’d have to quit if I read your mind | 如果我读了你的心我就得辞职 |
[49:11] | and I like it here. | 我喜欢在这工作 |
[49:12] | You don’t have to quit. | 你不必辞职 |
[49:13] | Sam, | 山姆 |
[49:13] | I’ve had to leave every job I’ve ever had | 我的每个工作就做不久 |
[49:15] | because I could hear my boss’ thoughts. | 就是因为我能听到老板们的心里话 |
[49:18] | You might be surprised by what you find. | 也许你会发现惊喜 |
[49:19] | Not all surprises are good. try sometime. | -不是所有的惊喜都是好的 -有时候也试试 |
[49:26] | Now listen, don’t you worry. | 听着 别担心 |
[49:30] | You got a job here as long as you want one. | 你在这想做多久就做多久 |
[49:40] | I should get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[49:52] | Come on. | 你呀 |
[50:00] | Baby girl, don’t even let that get you down. | 小姑娘 别被那给打击了哦 |
[50:05] | Don’t let what get me down? | 别被什么给打击 |
[50:06] | Don’t let nothing get you down. | 别让任何事打击你 |
[50:09] | It’s the only way to live. | 只有这样才能生存下去 |
[50:16] | Ain’t that right, big john? | 大强 你说我说的对吗 |
[50:17] | Right. | 很对 |
[50:23] | Hey, how’s jason? | 杰森还好吗 |
[50:24] | He’s probably pretty pissed off at me right about now, but, hell, | 他现在准恨我恨的发疯呢 去他妈 |
[50:28] | He probably deserves it. | 他活该 |
[50:30] | You know, I have to say i– I’m surprised you and him got back together. | 我得说 我很奇怪你和他还能在一起 |
[50:33] | No more than I am, baby. believe me. | 我比你还奇怪呢 宝贝 相信我 |
[50:36] | Think it’s gonna last? | 那你觉得能够长久吗 |
[50:38] | Is there a reason you want to know, tara? | 你怎么问题那么多的? 塔拉 |
[50:40] | No. | 不是 |
[50:42] | Ever since I been friends with sookie, | 自从我和苏琪成了朋友 |
[50:43] | I– I’ve just gotten a kick out of watching jason’s escapades with women, | 我就很乐于监督杰森和女人们胡来 |
[50:47] | You know. | 你清楚的 |
[50:51] | Sort of. | 有那么点儿 |
[50:56] | God only knows what happened to my tables. | 天知道我那桌发生了什么 |
[50:58] | In other news, a tragic car crash in town has claimed three lives today. | 另一则新闻 今天发生的一起车祸中有三人丧生 |
[51:03] | Hey, turn it up. | 把音量开大点 |
[51:08] | Theodore newlin, his wife, yvette, | 西欧多·纽林 他妻子 伊薇特 |
[51:10] | And their 18-month-old daughter bethany. | 和他们18个月大的女儿 贝瑟妮 |
[51:12] | All pronounced dead on arrival at baylor university medical center. | 三人送至贝勒大学医学中心后即宣布死亡 |
[51:16] | There were a total of seven other casualties as well | 同时还有七人重伤 |
[51:19] | In the freak accident, apparently caused when a freeway… | 在这起离奇事故中 显然是由于高速公路… |
[52:20] | Well, hey, there, little human chick. | 你好啊 人类小妞 |
[52:24] | I’m — I’m here to drop off some | 我来这是给个叫比尔·康普顿的 |
[52:26] | Information about an electrician for bill compton. | 捎个关于电工的口信 |
[52:29] | Is he here? | 他在这儿吗 |
[52:31] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[52:35] | She smells fresh. | 她闻起来真新鲜 |