时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | -Ginger, enough. -thank you. | -金吉 够了 -谢谢 |
[00:44] | Humans. | 人类 |
[00:47] | Honestly, Bill, I don’t know what you see in them. | 说实话 比尔 真不知道你看上他们哪点 |
[02:41] | How did I end up with you people? | 要怎样才能跟你们算个了断 |
[02:45] | Jesus. | 上帝呀 |
[02:47] | Mother mary in heaven. | 天国的圣母玛利亚啊 |
[02:51] | I’m so sorry, mama. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 圣母 很抱歉 |
[02:55] | When ginger is finished, glamour her for me. | 等金吉停下的时候 替我迷惑她 |
[02:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[02:59] | She’s been glamoured one too many times already. | 她已经被迷惑了那么多次了 |
[03:01] | Who knows how much of her is left. | 谁知道她还剩多少理智 |
[03:03] | It’s either that or turn her. | 要么就做 要么就把她变吸血鬼 |
[03:05] | You want her? | 你想要她 |
[03:08] | Please, I’m not that desperate. | 得了 我没那么饥渴 |
[03:10] | -Glamour it is. -excellent. | -好吧 蛊惑她 -好极了 |
[03:18] | Come. I’ll buy you a blood. | 过来 请你喝人造血 |
[03:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:31] | How do you stomach that stuff? | 你是怎么吞得下这东西的 |
[03:33] | Don’t you find it metallic and vile? | 不觉得有金属腥味 很难喝吗 |
[03:35] | I don’t think about it. it’s sustenance, that’s all. | 我从不想这个 裹腹而已 |
[03:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:42] | Well, if you’re their poster boy, | 要是你是他们的代言人 |
[03:44] | The mainstreaming movement is in very deep trouble. | 倡导回归主流运动的家伙们麻烦就大了 |
[03:47] | Tru blood. it keeps you alive, but it will bore you to death. | 人造血让你生存 但让你无聊到死 |
[03:52] | Let’s cut to the chase, shall we? | 直话直说 行吗 |
[03:54] | You killed a vampire, bill. for a human. | 你杀了吸血鬼 比尔 为一个人类 |
[03:58] | What are we gonna do about this? | 这事要怎么解决呢 |
[03:59] | What do you have in mind? | 你怎么想的 |
[04:01] | -I’ll take the girl. -no. | -那女孩儿归我 -不行 |
[04:09] | You can have anyone you want. why do you want her? | 你想要的都能得到 干嘛还要她 |
[04:11] | Why do you want her? | 你为什么恋恋不舍 |
[04:13] | You’re not in love with her, are you? | 你没爱上她吧 |
[04:17] | Sookie must be protected. | 苏琪需要被人保护 |
[04:18] | Now, that sounds like an edict. | 听起来像诏书呀 |
[04:19] | But it couldn’t be, because I would know about that. | 但不可能 因为我知道原因 |
[04:23] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[04:26] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[04:29] | If I hadn’t done what I did | 即便我没那么做 |
[04:31] | would you have let his disloyalty stand? | 你还会让这个背叛你的家伙活着吗 |
[04:34] | Whatever I did to longshadow | 不管我怎么处置浪沙多 |
[04:36] | I would not have done in front of witnesses. | 也不会当着目击者的面干 |
[04:37] | Especially not vampire witnesses. | 尤其是当着吸血鬼的面 |
[04:42] | Not smart, bill. | 不明智 比尔 |
[04:45] | Not smart at all. | 太不明智了 |
[04:56] | All I’m saying is, lafayette didn’t have to kidnap him. | 我是说 拉法耶不会绑架他 |
[04:59] | And I’m pretty sure he left with some v. | 我还肯定他带了一些V走 |
[05:01] | If you wanna make the same arrangement with eddie lafayette’s got, | 你要是想像埃迪和拉法耶那么合作 |
[05:04] | Then have at it. | 那随你的便 |
[05:05] | This is the only thing I could think of | 这是我想到的让你搞定 |
[05:07] | To get you out of blowing your first vampire. | 你生命中第一个吸血鬼的唯一办法 |
[05:11] | You done this before, haven’t you? | 以前你也做过 对吧 |
[05:14] | -Done what? -this. | -做什么 -这事儿 |
[05:16] | Kidnapping vampires. | 绑架吸血鬼 |
[05:20] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[05:20] | I should have known something wasn’t right the second | 我应该感觉到不对劲的 |
[05:23] | You walked into my life carrying that big bag of crazy. | 在你带着一大袋怪东西走进我的生活那一刻 |
[05:26] | ’cause any woman with a purse that big is bound | 因为任何背那么大皮包的女人 |
[05:28] | To have something in it I don’t wanna know about. | 肯定有什么我不想知道的秘密 |
[05:30] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[05:32] | Baby, you’re sweet, but you’ve gotta mellow out. | 宝贝儿 你很可爱 但是你得成熟起来 |
[05:45] | What the fuck is this hippie music? | 这是他妈的什么嬉皮音乐 |
[06:01] | Put these on. | 把这个穿上 |
[06:04] | Oh, thank you, but i-i’m fine, really. | 谢谢 不过我不需要 真的 |
[06:08] | I’m just gonna dry out my hair and be on my way. | 我得弄干头发 然后离开 |
[06:11] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不能去 |
[06:12] | Eric and your boyfriend aren’t nearly done talking just yet. | 埃瑞克和你的男友还没谈完呢 |
[06:16] | Is bill in some kind of trouble? | 比尔有麻烦了吗 |
[06:19] | That’s for the boys to figure out. | 那是男人们的事 |
[06:21] | Right now, what you need to do is change out of your clothes. | 你现在要做的就是换好衣服 |
[06:27] | There’s vampire in your cleavage. | 乳沟里还有点吸血鬼的残留物 |
[06:30] | Ah. okay. ew. | 天哪 |
[06:33] | Allow me. | 请允许我 |
[06:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | I’m beginning to understand the fuss everyone’s making over you. | 我开始理解为什么和你在一起的都麻烦不断了 |
[06:50] | Oh, hey there, pam. oh, who’s your new friend? | 帕姆 你的新朋友是谁 |
[06:54] | Ginger, sookie. sookie, ginger. | 金吉 这是苏琪 苏琪 这是金吉 |
[06:56] | Nice to meet you, sookie. | 见到你很高兴 苏琪 |
[06:58] | Right. nice to meet you too. | 见到你很高兴 |
[07:01] | Oh, you don’t have to be so scared. | 没必要那么害怕 |
[07:04] | They’re really very nice here. | 他们真的非常好 |
[07:10] | Here. | 这边 |
[07:12] | You got him? | 接住了他没 |
[07:14] | Tape the windows shut. here. | 把窗户封上 |
[07:20] | Clear this out. we gotta clear all this shit out. | 把这弄干净 我们得把这些玩意都搞走 |
[07:26] | -Lift his legs. -I got it. | -抬他的腿 -好了 |
[07:30] | Ready? | 好了没 |
[07:32] | How’s this one go? | 这玩意怎么弄 |
[07:33] | Tie his arm there. | 绑胳膊 |
[07:41] | What? | 这都是啥哦 |
[07:43] | Oh. I guess I got a little paranoid after 9/11. | 自从911事件之后我就有点偏执妄想 |
[07:47] | Uh-huh. no, ’cause after new york and d.c. | 不对 因为继纽约和华盛顿之后 |
[07:49] | , terrorists were gonna come straight to bon temps. | 恐怖分子会直接来袭击邦坦普斯镇 |
[07:53] | And I said I was paranoid. | 说了我是妄想狂 |
[07:54] | Get his feet. | 绑住他的脚 |
[07:56] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你们要把我怎么样 |
[07:58] | Yeah, I was kind of wondering that myself. | 我自己也不知道呢 |
[08:02] | We’re gonna drink from him. | 从他身上抽血 |
[08:04] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[08:05] | Dude, I got this. what’s the plan? | 老兄 交给我好吧 准备怎么做 |
[08:08] | Jason, can you please try to live in the now with me. | 杰森 拜托紧跟时事好不好 |
[08:13] | I do live in the now. | 我有紧跟时事 |
[08:15] | In fact, I’ve gone entire months without thinking about shit. | 实际上 我已经好几个月啥也不想了 |
[08:18] | But the truth is, right now, the now kind of sucks. | 但事实是 现在 时下实在太糟糕了 |
[08:22] | And if we both can’t admit that, then we are 100 percent fucked. | 不管我俩承不承认 我们都是百分百的垃圾 |
[08:30] | Who wants the first taste? | 谁要尝第一口 |
[08:32] | Well, I ain’t doing it. not like this. | 我不会尝的 不要这样来 |
[08:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:35] | I said, stop talking to me. | 说了不要和我说话 |
[08:37] | Come with me, baby. | 和我一起 宝贝儿 |
[08:39] | Don’t let your fear get in your way. | 别让你的恐惧挡你的道 |
[08:41] | Look, it ain’t fear, all right? | 听好 我没害怕 行吗 |
[08:45] | It’s just– he’s looking me right in the eye. | 只是 他就那么直勾勾地盯着我 |
[08:52] | It ain’t right. | 这样不好 |
[08:56] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[08:58] | Fine. I’ll see you when I get back. | 好吧 等我回过神来吧 |
[09:00] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[09:01] | Ain’t you supposed to cut it with aspirin? | 你不把它跟阿司匹林拌一起吗 |
[09:03] | No, there’s no risk of clotting when the v’s this fresh. | 不 V新鲜的时候 没可能凝结 |
[09:20] | My god. | 上帝啊 |
[09:27] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[09:30] | Really happy. | 爽呆了 |
[09:42] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[09:44] | Come with me. | 和我一起 |
[09:49] | Don’t. don’t do it. | 不要 不要那么做 |
[09:54] | I said, don’t talk to me. | 说了 不要和我讲话 |
[10:14] | What exactly did you do to my mama? | 你究竟对我妈做了什么 |
[10:17] | You were here. you saw it. | 你当时也在场 都看到了 |
[10:19] | Yeah, but I wanna know exactly how and why it worked. | 对 可是我想知道它是如何又为什么能起作用的 |
[10:21] | ’cause I’m already taking a monster leap | 为了这个所谓的魔鬼 |
[10:23] | Of faith even considering this demon crap. | 我的信仰都发生了翻天覆地的变化 |
[10:26] | Fine, then. it’s like this. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[10:30] | Your mind, your– your body, | 你的思想 你的身体 |
[10:32] | It’s just a physical manifestation of your soul. | 只是你灵魂的物质表现 |
[10:35] | And your soul is sick. | 你的灵魂生病了 |
[10:38] | My soul don’t wanna get ripped off. | 我的灵魂可不想被撕裂 |
[10:43] | How’s your mama doing? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[10:45] | She’s doing great. | 好极了 |
[10:46] | But she believes in shit like this. I don’t. | 她相信这鬼东西 我不信 |
[10:50] | If you don’t believe then why’d you come all the way out here tonight? | 要是你不信 为什么今晚还来这 |
[10:59] | How much it’ll cost me? | 要花多少钱 |
[11:03] | -Seven-ninety-nine, ninety-five. -what? | -799.95美元 -什么 |
[11:06] | Seven-ninety-nine, ninety-five. | 799.95美元 |
[11:08] | Cup of rum’s on the house. | 这杯朗姆酒算我请 |
[11:10] | Well, my mama paid less than half that. | 我妈妈那次才花了不到一半的钱 |
[11:11] | What I do takes varying amounts of energy, | 我所做的 消耗的能量不等 |
[11:14] | And involves varying amounts of risk. | 包含的风险也是不一样的 |
[11:17] | Now, | 现在 |
[11:18] | What you got inside you is much more powerful than what your mama had. | 你体内的魔鬼远比你妈妈的强大 |
[11:22] | Much more dangerous too. | 也更危险 |
[11:24] | I’m worse than her? uh-uh. | 我比她还糟糕 |
[11:27] | I once found that woman on the ground, | 我有次看到她趴在地上 |
[11:29] | Eating her own vomit ’cause she didn’t wanna | 吃自己的呕吐物 就因为她 |
[11:31] | Waste the alcohol she lost bringing it all up. | 不想浪费里面的酒精 |
[11:39] | Think about it. | 考虑下吧 |
[11:41] | But not for too long. | 不过不要太久 |
[11:46] | You can’t afford to keep pushing people away. | 你不能承受身边人都被你赶走 |
[11:50] | Your loneliness is spreading to your eyes. | 你的孤独正蔓延到你的眼中 |
[11:54] | It’s becoming a part of who you are. | 成了你的一部分 |
[11:59] | You’re one hell of a saleswoman, aren’t you? | 你真是个厉害的推销员 是不是 |
[12:03] | Next time you’re alone stand in the mirror and count backwards from 10. | 下次你感到孤独的时候 站在镜子前倒数10秒 |
[12:09] | If you can get all the way down to zero, then I’m wrong. | 要是你能坚持到0 那就证明我错了 |
[12:15] | But if you can’t stand your own company for 10 seconds, | 要是你单独一个人10秒都撑不到 |
[12:19] | How you gonna expect to do it for the rest of your life? | 后半辈子你指望怎么孤身生活呢 |
[12:30] | So you’re not in any trouble? | 那你没什么麻烦吧 |
[12:32] | A simple slap on the wrist, that’s all. | 小示惩戒 仅此而已 |
[12:34] | You swear? | 你发誓 |
[12:35] | Because pam made it sound like– | 因为听帕姆的意思… |
[12:37] | pam was turned almost 100 years ago, | 帕姆早在100多年前已经是吸血鬼了 |
[12:39] | And yet somehow still behaves | 而不知何故她还是喜欢把每天 |
[12:41] | as though every day were halloween. | 都当作万圣节来过 |
[12:43] | She’s all drama and theatrics. | 她有点夸张过头了 |
[12:45] | I assure you, everything’s gonna be fine. | 我向你保证 没事的 |
[12:53] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我得去洗个澡 |
[12:55] | I still feel like there’s blood all over me. | 还是觉得身上都是血 |
[13:01] | Don’t look up. | 别往上看 |
[13:15] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:18] | First we have to thank the vampire | 首先我们必须得感谢那个吸血鬼 |
[13:21] | For the gifts that he’s bestowed upon us. | 为他给了我们这么好的礼物 |
[13:29] | -We are grateful– -fuck you. | -不胜感激 -滚吧你们 |
[13:31] | –for your gift to us. | 为你所给予我们的 |
[13:33] | Ignore him. | 别去理他 |
[13:57] | Can you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[14:00] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[14:02] | Nowhere. | 虚无仙境 |
[14:05] | Everywhere. | 人间天堂 |
[14:07] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[14:44] | Aren’t you tired? | 你还不累吗 |
[14:46] | Every time I close my eyes, I see her face. | 我一闭上眼 就会看到她的脸 |
[14:50] | Your cat? | 你的猫吗 |
[14:51] | Gran. | 我奶奶 |
[14:54] | But now that you mention it, tina’s in there too. | 但刚听你一说 我感觉蒂娜也在那儿 |
[14:59] | You do know that I’m not | 你知道 我不会让你发生 |
[15:01] | gonna let anything happen to you? | 任何意外的 |
[15:04] | That I am here for you, to protect you? | 我就呆在这儿 保护你 |
[15:08] | And what if I don’t wanna need to be protected? | 但如果我不需要人保护怎么办 |
[15:10] | What if wanting to be protected makes me feel like | 如果有人想保护我 会让我觉得 |
[15:14] | The helpless little girl I used to be all over again? | 我又是那个孤单无助的小女孩儿 |
[15:17] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[15:19] | All of the things that you need to be protected from, | 之所以你需要被保护 |
[15:24] | All of the trouble you’re in, you’re in because of me. | 你陷入的所有麻烦 都是因为我 |
[15:29] | So you needing to be protected | 所以你需要被人保护 |
[15:33] | has nothing to do with you or who you are. | 不是因为你做了什么 或者你是谁 |
[15:39] | All of it is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[15:48] | So why don’t you just go to sleep, | 所以为什么不好好睡一觉 |
[15:51] | And let me be the one to worry about it? | 把烦恼的事都留给我 |
[15:55] | Bill, all the trouble I’m in. | 比尔 我所有的麻烦 |
[15:59] | It’s mine. I chose it. | 都是我的 是我选择的 |
[16:02] | I chose it when I chose you. | 当我选择你的时候就选择了这一切 |
[16:04] | -Yes, but– -don’t you think I wanna blame somebody else? | -我知道 但是… -难道你认为我想把这一切怪到别人身上 |
[16:09] | But what happened to my gran, | 但发生在我奶奶身上的事 |
[16:11] | and now to poor tina, it’s my fault. | 还有现在可怜的蒂娜 这都怪我 |
[16:15] | And it’s sweet of you to try | 你想让你承担 真的很贴心 |
[16:17] | to take it on for me, but if I let you, | 但如果我把这一切都归罪于你 |
[16:19] | I’d be so mad at you, I’d never be able to look at you again. | 我就会对你生气 甚至会令我无法再看你 |
[16:22] | And right now your face is just | 此刻能有你陪在我身边 |
[16:24] | about the only thing getting me by. | 我已经很知足了 |
[16:29] | So why don’t we just leave it on me, okay? | 所以不如让我自己来承担 好吗 |
[16:35] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Night, bill. | 晚安 比尔 |
[17:15] | You’re a fucking dead woman. | 你这个死女人 |
[17:17] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[17:20] | Honestly, you are like a little boy. | 老实说 你就象个小孩子似的 |
[17:23] | Did I scare you? | 我吓着你了 |
[17:28] | Come here, lie down. I wanna show you something. | 过来 躺下 我想给你看点东西 |
[17:36] | -What we looking at? -the trees. | -我们在看什么 -树 |
[17:38] | But we’re not just looking, we’re listening too. | 但我们不仅仅是在看 我们也在听 |
[17:41] | Listening to trees? | 听树 |
[17:47] | Can you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[17:48] | It’s like the leaves are talking. | 就象树叶在说话 |
[17:51] | They’re laughing. | 他们在笑 |
[17:54] | Yeah, because they’re ticklish. | 对 因为他们很怕痒 |
[17:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:07] | -Amy? -yeah, baby. | -艾米 -什么事 宝贝儿 |
[18:10] | We still high? | 我们现在还在高潮里吗 |
[18:12] | No, baby. | 不 宝贝儿 |
[18:15] | Because I don’t normally talk like this. | 因为我不常像这样交谈 |
[18:17] | Plus, I’m feeling kind of lightheaded too. | 而且我也有点头昏眼花 |
[18:22] | You’re talking like this because | 你这样说话是因为 |
[18:24] | your mind is starting to open up. | 你的思维正在渐渐的打开 |
[18:26] | And you’re lightheaded because | 你头昏眼花是因为 |
[18:27] | you haven’t eaten anything. so here. | 你还没有吃东西 给你 |
[18:31] | Have an almond, they’re raw. | 吃枚杏仁 生的 |
[18:40] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[18:44] | These crazy good. | 太好吃了 |
[18:45] | That’s why we gotta change the way you eat. | 所以我们必须得改变自己的饮食习惯 |
[18:47] | Raw foods. nothing processed. | 吃生食物 不经加工 |
[18:49] | Because the cleaner the body, the cleaner the soul, | 因为他们会清洁身体 清洁我们的灵魂 |
[18:52] | The cleaner the experience. | 清洁我们的过去 |
[18:57] | Cleaner than last night? | 比昨晚更清洁吗 |
[18:59] | Much cleaner. | 清洁多了 |
[19:15] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[19:18] | He’ll stop. he’ll stop. | 他会自己停下的 |
[19:21] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[19:28] | Ain’t you worried somebody’s gonna hear him? | 你就不担心有人会听到他 |
[19:31] | We live in the middle of nowhere of the middle of nowhere. | 我们在无人知道的无人之地 |
[19:34] | -Yeah, I guess, but– -he isn’t a person, jason. | -是的 我只是觉得… -他不是人类 杰森 |
[19:38] | Did I say he was? | 我说过他是吗 |
[19:40] | All I’m saying is… | 我说的是… |
[19:44] | My truck, for example. it ain’t a person either. | 比如我的卡车 也不是人类 |
[19:47] | But I still fill it with gas and give it oil from time to time. | 但我还是一次又一次的给它加油 |
[19:50] | What, you’re saying we should feed him now? | 你是指我们应该喂他吗 |
[19:52] | Ain’t he gonna die if we don’t? | 如果不这样他会死的 对吗 |
[19:54] | Who cares? | 谁管 |
[19:59] | I just– I still think we should have a plan, that’s all. | 我只是…我还是觉得我们应该有一个计划 |
[20:02] | I do have one. | 我有一个 |
[20:05] | -Oh, yeah? -mm-hm. and here it is. | -是吗 -对 就这样 |
[20:07] | Everything’s gonna work out, because it has to. | 车到山前必有路 非得如此 |
[20:12] | That ain’t a plan. | 这不是个计划 |
[20:13] | Because when I am with you, what I feel… | 当我和你在一起的时候 我感觉… |
[20:17] | I’ve never felt that with anybody else ever before. | 跟别的任何人都没有体会过 |
[20:22] | And I’m a person that– that a lot of | 而且我是一个… |
[20:25] | Bad stuff has happened to in the past. | 一个有着许多黑暗过去的人 |
[20:28] | And so I deserve this. | 所以这是我应得的 |
[20:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:46] | Oh, my god. | 上帝 |
[20:49] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[20:49] | I mean, why is it that we all need to be loved, | 我是说 为什么我们都需要被爱 |
[20:52] | But then when somebody finally says, “i love you,” | 但当真有人说”我爱你”的时候 |
[20:55] | People just run scared. hm? | 人们却会被吓跑 |
[20:58] | I love you, jason stackhouse, whether you like it or not. | 我爱你 杰森·斯达克豪斯 不管你愿不愿意 |
[21:03] | I’m not afraid to admit it. | 我不怕承认它 |
[21:08] | Know what? | 知道吗 |
[21:13] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[21:15] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[21:20] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:32] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
[21:36] | -I l– -come on. | -我爱… -说吧 |
[21:38] | You get it once, that’s all. | 你听过一次了 就这样 |
[21:42] | Ten. | 十 |
[21:44] | Nine. | 九 |
[21:46] | Eight– don’t you knock? | 八… 你不会敲门吗 |
[21:48] | what if I was doing something private? | 万一我在做什么私事呢 |
[21:52] | I taught you that was a sin against god. | 那就是对上帝的亵渎 |
[21:53] | So if I walk in on you doing it, it’s your problem, not mine. | 所以如果我打扰了你 是你的问题 不是我的 |
[21:56] | What do you want? | 你到底想干什么 |
[21:57] | Sam merlotte’s here to see you. | 山姆·马洛特来了 他想见你 |
[21:59] | You ain’t sleeping with him, are you? | 你还没和他睡过 对吗 |
[22:00] | What makes you jump to that conclusion? | 是什么让你得出那个结论的 |
[22:02] | ’cause he brung flowers. | 因为他带着花 |
[22:03] | Men only bring flowers if they | 男人只有在睡过你 |
[22:04] | Already slept with you and looking to again. | 并想再和你睡一次的时候才会买花给你 |
[22:06] | That especially goes for white men, | 尤其是白人 |
[22:09] | as black men are less prone to grovel. | 黑人则倾向于对你摇尾乞怜 |
[22:15] | What do you want, sam? | 你想干什么 山姆 |
[22:18] | To apologize for anything I said that hurt your | 为我所说过的那些伤害了 |
[22:21] | Feelings and sort things out between you and me. | 你的感情还有你跟我那些事来道个歉 |
[22:24] | That’s a load. it’s sex he wants. | 他糊弄人呢 他要的是跟你上床 |
[22:26] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[22:28] | -She drinking again? -nope. | -她又喝酒了吗 -不是 |
[22:31] | That’s her, stone-cold sober. | 她啊 清醒得像块石头 |
[22:35] | -Look, you should go. -why? | -你该走了 -为什么 |
[22:37] | Because I’m just too fucked up for this. | 因为我对付不来这一套 |
[22:39] | I hate to break it to you, | 我不想和你分手 |
[22:40] | You’re not even the most fucked up person in this house, | 你甚至都不是这屋子里最混乱的人 |
[22:42] | Much less this town. | 更别说整个镇上了 |
[22:43] | What do you think this is between us anyway? | 你觉得我们之间算什么呢 |
[22:45] | We were clear from the beginning | 从一开始我们之间 |
[22:47] | it was just gonna be us fucking. | 纯属性关系没别的 |
[22:48] | It’s too late for that. | 现在说这话太迟了 |
[22:50] | What are you, a masochist? | 你是什么 受虐狂吗 |
[22:51] | No, I’m not at all. | 不 当然不是 |
[22:53] | But I’ve spent my life running away from | 但我这辈子总从一些人身边逃开 |
[22:54] | People or pinning my hopes on somebody I can’t have. | 或者围着个把压根跟我没戏的人打转 |
[22:57] | I’m done with that. | 我不想再这样了 |
[22:58] | Like it or not, you’ve reminded me that I’m a social animal. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你提醒了我是一个社交动物 |
[23:02] | I’d rather deal with your fucked up shit than be alone. | 我宁愿和你一起处理问题 也不愿再孤单一人 |
[23:04] | Well, here’s some fucked up shit for you to deal with. | 好吧 我确实有一些事情要你认清楚 |
[23:06] | Do you know that right now as we speak, | 你知道就在我们谈话的当儿 |
[23:08] | I have myself thinking I have a demon inside me? | 我觉得自己体内有魔鬼吗 |
[23:10] | And the only way to get it out is have | 而唯一可以把它从我 |
[23:12] | Some crazy ass lady who lives in a bus out | 体内驱除出去的办法 |
[23:13] | In a swamp perform a $800 exorcism on me | 就是给一个住在废巴士里的疯女人800块钱替我驱魔 |
[23:16] | That there’s no way in hell I can afford? | 而这笔钱打死我也付不起 |
[23:19] | Yeah. so go ahead. | 对 那你继续 |
[23:22] | Now try and tell me you still want something more with me. | 现在告诉我你还是死皮赖脸的想和我交往 |
[23:24] | Not if it’s gonna be like this all the time. | 假如不是一直这样的话 |
[23:26] | But I’d like it if we could– well, we can’t, all right? | -如果我们可以… -不可能的 行了吧 |
[23:30] | Look, just go, okay? | 走吧 行吗 |
[23:31] | Get out of here and save us both a lot of misery. | 离开这儿 我们也省得将来痛苦 |
[23:35] | All right, I’ll see you at work. | 好吧 酒吧见 |
[23:45] | Oh, my god, it’s beautiful. | 我的天 太漂亮了 |
[23:47] | I know, right? | 我知道 是不 |
[23:49] | So you guys having an engagement party or what? | 那你们打算开个订婚派对什么的 |
[23:52] | Oh, we’d like to, but I don’t know where we’d throw it. | 我们是想 不过我不知道在哪里办 |
[23:54] | You know, our place isn’t big enough. | 你知道 我们家不够大 |
[23:59] | You could have it here, if you like. | 如果你高兴 可以在这儿办 |
[24:02] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[24:03] | But I wouldn’t wanna put you out like that. | 但我不想这么麻烦你 |
[24:05] | You wouldn’t be putting me out. | 不麻烦 |
[24:06] | It’d be like any night, | 跟平时也差不多 |
[24:07] | Except I’d close the place to the | 只不过不对公众开放 |
[24:09] | Public for you and your nearest and dearest. | 只让你最亲密和好的人们进来 |
[24:11] | Oh, wow, sam, that– that would be amazing. | 山姆 那真 真的太好了 |
[24:15] | Except I was thinking could we maybe do it in the warehouse next door? | 只不过我在想是不是能在隔壁的仓库 |
[24:18] | Or even outside? | 或者干脆在室外办 |
[24:19] | ’cause if we did it in here, it’d feel like work, you know? | 因为假如在这儿办 让我觉得在上班 你知道 |
[24:23] | You were thinking, huh? | 你在想 是吧 |
[24:24] | About the party I only just now offered to throw for you? | 我可才刚提出为你在这儿举办派对 |
[24:30] | You are a spectacular man, sam merlotte. | 你是个大好人 山姆·马洛特 |
[24:34] | And you are one hell of a conniving suck-up when you need to be. | 需要的时候 你可真是个超级马屁精 |
[24:40] | I’ll cover the catering and the band. | 我负责食物和乐队 |
[24:42] | The alcohol and all the other incidentals are on you and rene. | 酒水还有别的东西就你和雷内来了 |
[24:45] | Got it. | 一言为定 |
[24:46] | And I may be conniving, but I still mean it. | 我虽然是有点拍马屁 不过我是说真的 |
[24:49] | You are gonna make some woman extremely happy one day. | 你以后一定能让你的女人幸福的 |
[24:52] | Maybe someday I’ll meet a woman who’s willing to take that chance with me. | 也许哪天我能遇上给我这个机会的女人 |
[24:55] | Morning, sookie. | 早上好 苏琪 |
[24:56] | Ain’t nothing good about this morning. | 今天早上事事不顺 |
[25:14] | “secret sauce”? who you fucking kidding? | 秘料沙司 你开什么玩笑 |
[25:17] | Since when is it right to call mayonnaise a fucking secret? | 啥时候开始把蛋黄酱叫做秘料了 |
[25:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:22] | I kind of like it, though. | 不过我还蛮喜欢的 |
[25:24] | You can like it all you want to. | 你想喜欢就喜欢吧 |
[25:26] | It’s still mayonnaise. | 它还是蛋黄酱 |
[25:28] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么哪 |
[25:31] | Thinking fucking roots should learn where to grow, them. | 在想这些该死的树根该知道往哪儿长 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么 |
[25:44] | Wait! rene! | 等等 雷内 |
[25:48] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:49] | Hey! hey! rene! | 雷内 |
[25:53] | The fuck, man? | 我靠 伙计 |
[25:56] | Shut it down! | 快关掉 |
[25:57] | Get the fuck off me! shut it down! | 放手 关掉 |
[25:59] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[26:00] | What the fuck is wrong with you? you got a screw loose? | 你他妈有毛病啊 脑子进水了 |
[26:02] | You could’ve killed me, you know? | 你差点杀了我 知道吗 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry, I know. | 对不起 我知道 |
[26:06] | But this ain’t just some root growing up out of nowhere. | 但这不是莫名其妙长出来的树根 |
[26:08] | It’s connected to that tree. | 它连着这棵树 |
[26:10] | Everything we see, man, it’s all– it’s all connected. | 我们看到的一切 伙计 都是相互联系的 |
[26:13] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[26:14] | You some kind of tree hugger now? | 你现在算是树木热爱者吗 |
[26:16] | You gonna kill your best buddy to save a tree? | 你为救一棵树就打算杀掉你最好的朋友 |
[26:18] | Chill, son. | 冷静 孩子 |
[26:20] | I could give a fuck if you’re sorry! | 我操你妈 你觉得对不起 |
[26:21] | All right. all right. I’m about to get married. | -好了好了 -我就要结婚了 |
[26:24] | There are people that count on me! | 我有家人指望着我呢 |
[26:25] | Okay, come on, let’s– let’s go get you cleaned up. | 好了 走 我们去弄弄干净 |
[26:31] | Shit. | 靠 |
[26:36] | Is everything all right, jay? | 没事吧 杰 |
[26:40] | Tell me, hoyt, were you on the football team? | 告诉我 霍伊特 你是足球队的吗 |
[26:44] | No. | 不是 |
[26:46] | Were you on the football team? | 你是足球队的吗 |
[26:48] | No, I wasn’t. | 我不是 |
[26:50] | Then you do not call me jay. you got that? | 那你别叫我杰 听到没 |
[27:04] | I’m– yeah, I’m sorry. | 我 对不起 |
[27:08] | Goddamn it, jay. | 该死的 杰 |
[27:12] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[27:20] | What can I get for you today? | 今天要点什么 |
[27:21] | Your boss around? | 你老板在吗 |
[27:23] | Tell him you’re looking for him. what can I get you? | 告诉他你找他 你要点什么 |
[27:25] | Don’t know, I haven’t decided yet. | 不知道 还没决定 |
[27:28] | And while you make up your mind, | 趁你挑选的时候 |
[27:29] | How about I tell you what you can get for me, andy bellefleur? | 不如让我告诉你 你能做什么 安迪·贝弗勒 |
[27:32] | I’d love to have whoever’s killing off my family’s head on a platter. | 我很乐意随便某某人轻而易举取了我家人的人头 |
[27:36] | Think you could arrange that for me? | 觉得你能替我安排吧 |
[27:37] | I don’t appreciate your tone, miss stackhouse. | 我不喜欢你的语气 斯塔克豪斯小姐 |
[27:40] | And I don’t appreciate my officers of the law enjoying casual | 我也不喜欢我的执法警官们轻松 |
[27:43] | Lunches while there’s a killer out there trying to hunt me down. | 享受午餐的同时 有个杀手随时准备杀我 |
[27:46] | Did you know he got into my house again last night? | 你知道他昨晚又闯进我家了 |
[27:48] | He did? yes, and he killed my cat. | -他又闯进来了 -是 他还杀了我的猫 |
[27:50] | He cut her head off and took it with him. | 割下它的头 带走了 |
[27:52] | Jesus. how come you didn’t call the station? | 老天 你为什么不报警 |
[27:55] | Because all the station would’ve done is send you. | 因为警察局能做的只不过是把你派来 |
[27:57] | And if I had called, | 如果我报警了 |
[27:58] | You’d still be here right now acting like you don’t know what | 你此刻也仍旧是坐在这 不知道点 |
[28:01] | You’re gonna order even though you always have the cheeseburger and fries. | 什么东西吃 尽管你永远是点芝士汉堡和薯条 |
[28:04] | Hey there, detective bellefleur, I’ll take your order. | 你好 贝弗勒探长 我帮你点单 |
[28:06] | No, it’s my table. I got it. | -不 这桌我负责 -我知道 |
[28:08] | Just take a break. it’ll do you some good. | 休息一下 对你有好处 |
[28:15] | What can I get for you? | 你想要点什么 |
[28:19] | Go with the goddamn cheeseburger and fries. | 我要该死的芝士汉堡和薯条 |
[28:34] | Hey, you. | 喂 |
[28:37] | Listen, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:40] | Sometimes I wish I smoked, you know? | 有时候我希望我会吸烟 知道吗 |
[28:42] | So you could sneak outside without | 这样你即使偷偷溜出去 |
[28:43] | Anybody knowing something’s wrong with you. | 别人也不会认为你有问题 |
[28:50] | I’m really sorry about your cat. | 为你的猫我很难过 |
[28:54] | Maybe I shouldn’t have come in today. | 也许我今天不该来 |
[28:57] | Yeah, I was gonna say, why did you? | 是啊 我也想问 你为啥来呢 |
[28:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:00] | Maybe because lately it seems like if I called in sick every time | 也许是因为最近每次我爱的人被杀 |
[29:03] | Somebody I loved got murdered I’d | 我来电话请假 |
[29:05] | Never make it in for a single day of work. | 总不能够休息够一天 |
[29:07] | Well, don’t you think sam would understand? | 你觉得山姆会理解吗 |
[29:09] | I guess. but if I went home, what would you do? | 我想会的 不过如果我回去 你怎么办 |
[29:12] | Me? what’s it got to do with me? | 我 这跟我有什么关系 |
[29:14] | With arlene doing nothing but showing off her ring to | 艾琳娜到处炫耀她的戒指 |
[29:17] | Anybody who will look at it, you’d be the only one waiting tables. | 只有你一个人在干活 |
[29:20] | Yeah, she is gonna be a handful, that one. | 是啊 她确实有点不务正业 |
[29:23] | Can you imagine what she was like the first time she got married? | 你能想象她第一次结婚那会是什么样子 |
[29:29] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[29:30] | You ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[29:32] | Is this the part where the sister as what | 这是不是作为妹妹 |
[29:34] | The girl’s intentions are with her brother? | 在调查她哥哥女朋友的企图目的 |
[29:36] | Mm-hm. because right now, I am all about protecting jason. | 嗯 因为现在我必须保护杰森 |
[29:42] | He misses you, sookie. | 他想你 苏琪 |
[29:44] | Right. | 是吗 |
[29:45] | No, he does. | 真的 |
[29:48] | Between your grandma passing and then what happened afterwards with you… | 在你祖母去世还有之后发生在你身上的事 |
[29:52] | He told you about that? | 他把那些都告诉你了 |
[29:54] | Yeah, he couldn’t not. I mean, he’s a mess about it. | 是啊 他不能不说 他也难受极了 |
[29:56] | Well, you wouldn’t know it. | 不 你不能理解的 |
[29:59] | Look, I know what you must think of him. | 我知道你是怎么看他的 |
[30:03] | And I get why you’re mad at him, I do. | 我知道你为什么这么生他的气 我真的知道 |
[30:07] | But he loves you. | 但他爱你 |
[30:10] | You still got people around you who love you. | 你身边还是有很多人爱你 |
[30:14] | And all I can hope is that maybe one day, | 我希望能有一天 |
[30:17] | I can be counted in among those people. | 我也能算上一个 |
[30:21] | You are way too good for him. | 对他来说 你实在太好了 |
[30:24] | You know that, right? | 你知道 是不是 |
[30:25] | Of course, I know that. | 当然 我知道 |
[30:27] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[30:52] | You can call me all the names you want, | 你想叫我什么都行 |
[30:54] | But I am confident in my position that when the day comes that I meet my | 但我自信在我的立场上 等到我遇到 |
[30:58] | Maker, it is I who will be allowed to pass through the gates into the glory of eternity. | 我的创造者 将会是我走入永恒的荣耀 |
[31:03] | thank you, reverend whitley. | 谢谢 瑞文德·惠特尼 |
[31:04] | Miss flanagan, | 弗兰内根小姐 |
[31:05] | Would you like to turn the | 你是否可以将话题 |
[31:06] | Conversation back to the vampire rights amendment? | 重新回到吸血鬼权益修正案上 |
[31:08] | Shut up, shut up shut up. | 闭嘴闭嘴闭嘴 |
[31:10] | After the massacre of three of our | 本周在路易斯安那这起 |
[31:11] | Kind in louisiana earlier this week i | 三名吸血鬼被残杀的事件中 |
[31:13] | Think the world should take notice | 我希望全世界注意到 |
[31:15] | Of the fact that we have not retaliated. | 这个事实 那就是我们没有报复 |
[31:17] | And we will not. | 而且我们也不会 |
[31:18] | Which leaves us with the question of exactly | 我们却有个疑问 |
[31:20] | Who is hunting whom out there in america tonight? | 现今在美国究竟是谁在猎杀谁 |
[31:23] | I applaud your rhetoric. | 我非常欣赏您的雄辩 |
[31:25] | That was very impressive. | 令人十分信服 |
[31:26] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈给我闭嘴 |
[31:39] | Thank you. thank you. please, i– what is it? I need you to move me. | -谢谢 求你 -怎么了 -需要你帮我移动一下 |
[31:43] | Too much pain. this chair is digging into my skin. | 太疼了 这椅子扎进我肉里了 |
[31:47] | Thought y’all couldn’t feel pain. | 还以为你们不会疼 |
[31:48] | When you don’t drink, | 吸不了血的时候 |
[31:50] | Your body– your whole body aches more | 身体 整个身体比以前活着的 |
[31:52] | Than anything I ever felt when I was alive. | 任何时候都要疼 |
[31:56] | Please? | 求求你 |
[31:58] | Well, if I move you, will you shut up? | 好吧 如果我搬动你一下 你能闭嘴吗 |
[31:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:01] | This better not be a trick. | 你最好别耍花样 |
[32:03] | It’s not. | 绝不 |
[32:04] | And don’t you fucking bite me. | 别他妈咬我! |
[32:06] | I-i don’t even have the energy. just, please? | 我没那力气了 帮我一下 求你了 |
[32:11] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[32:13] | For a vampire, you sure are a doughy fuck. | 作为吸血鬼 你真是个笨重的大面团 |
[32:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:20] | There. that any better? | 好点吗 |
[32:22] | I think so, yeah. | 是的 |
[32:25] | Yeah, good, ’cause now I’m all fucked up. | 好 因为我现在出问题了 |
[32:41] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[32:49] | I found an envelope full of cash in my cubby. | 我在我的架子上发现一个装满钱的信封 |
[32:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:53] | You know anything about it? | 你知道什么吗 |
[32:55] | We’ll talk after work. | 下班再说 |
[32:56] | Sam, you know I can’t– I said, after work, all right? | -山姆 你知道我不能 -我说了 下班再说 |
[32:59] | Anyone needs me, I’ll be in my office. | 有人找我的话 我在办公室 |
[33:13] | Yes, he’s done it again. another lovely shot. | 看啊 他又完成了漂亮的一击 |
[33:22] | A hole in one. | 一杆进洞 |
[33:39] | Eric. pam. | 埃瑞克 帕姆 |
[33:45] | Bill, chow. chow, bill. | 比尔 周 周 比尔 |
[33:47] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[33:48] | Chow is longshadow’s replacement. | 周是代替朗沙多的 |
[33:55] | I take it by your being here, there was no way around it, then? | 我想既然你们来了 应该没别的办法了 是不是 |
[33:58] | I can’t really say. | 我没这么说 |
[34:00] | Didn’t exactly look into it. | 还没仔细考虑过 |
[34:03] | Tell me, do you enjoy it, living halfway up his backside the way you do? | 告诉我 你是不是很享受跟在他背后过活 |
[34:08] | Yes, it’s nice. you should try it. | 是的 很不错 你应该试试 |
[34:11] | We’re gonna have to stop by the bar where sookie works first. | 我们得先到苏琪上班的酒吧去一次 |
[34:15] | She needs to know that I’ll be gone. | 她得知道我要离开了 |
[34:19] | Don’t forget how this started. | 别忘了这是怎么发生的 |
[34:21] | She came to fangtasia to help you. | 她来凡塔西娅是来帮你 |
[34:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:25] | Go to the bar. | 去酒吧 |
[34:26] | Might be smart to check out the competition. | 最好去看看比赛结果 |
[34:28] | Yes, indeed. | 没错 |
[34:30] | What’s your game? | 玩的什么游戏 |
[34:32] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:34] | You were playing wii. what’s your game? | 你正玩Wii 玩的什么游戏 |
[34:36] | Golf. | 高尔夫 |
[34:38] | What’s your best score on pebble beach? | 卵石沙滩这版你的最好成绩是多少 |
[34:40] | Seven under. mine’s 11 under. | -7杆 -我11杆 |
[34:45] | I liked longshadow better. | 我比较喜欢朗沙多 |
[34:47] | It still hurts? | 还疼吗 |
[34:49] | No, that went right away. | 不了 渐渐好了 |
[34:52] | I guess that’s a perk of me doing v. | 我想大概是用v让我这么快恢复 |
[34:55] | But this– this stretching just feels so goddamn fucking good. | 但是这样伸展真他妈舒服 |
[35:00] | Another perk. | 另一种恢复手段 |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:04] | Then what’s with the weight, dude? | 你怎么那么重的 伙计 |
[35:05] | I thought all you vampires were supposed to be in shape. | 我以为你们吸血鬼身材都很好 |
[35:08] | We are what we were when we were turned. | 我们变吸血鬼时什么样就永远什么样 |
[35:10] | I led a very sedentary life. | 我以前一直久坐不动的 |
[35:13] | What’s sedentary? desk job. | -什么久坐不动 -坐办公室 |
[35:15] | I was an accountant. | 我是个会计师 |
[35:17] | Sat around a lot, ate a lot of junk food. | 统计成堆的数据 吃成堆的垃圾食品 |
[35:21] | Well, how’s someone go from being an accountant to being a vampire? | 你怎么从会计师变成吸血鬼的 |
[35:25] | It wasn’t the straightest line. | 这不是个简单的故事 |
[35:29] | I always had this sense that it wasn’t really my life I was leading. | 我一直有种感觉 这不是我真正想要的生活 |
[35:34] | But I convinced myself it was the life I wanted. | 但是我说服我自己 那就是我要的生活 |
[35:38] | Then one day, about a year ago, | 然后有一天 大概一年前 |
[35:40] | I came home from work to find my wife | 我下班回家 发现我妻子 |
[35:43] | Crying like her whole family had just died. | 哭得好像她全家都死光了 |
[35:47] | Turns out my son had had a fist fight at school. | 原来是我儿子在学校跟人打假 |
[35:51] | So one of the kids suggested to him that I might be a fucking faggot. | 有个孩子怀疑我也许是同性恋 |
[35:56] | Well, kids are morons. | 小孩子都是白痴 |
[36:00] | That’s precisely the reaction my wife wanted me to have. | 我妻子恰恰指望我能那样反应 |
[36:04] | And when I didn’t… | 但我没有… |
[36:06] | What, she never even had a clue? | 什么 难道她从来没怀疑过 |
[36:08] | How could she, when even I didn’t? | 她怎么可能 连我自己都不知道 |
[36:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:14] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[36:17] | Comes a point in life when you realize everything you know about yourself, | 人生中重要的是 当你意识到你所能做的 |
[36:21] | It’s all just conditioning. | 只能去适应一切 |
[36:24] | It’s the rare man who truly knows who he is. | 很少有人能真正的意识到自己是谁 |
[36:29] | At least I accomplished that. | 至少我知道了 |
[36:34] | I guess it helps that you don’t look all that gay. | 你看起来不太像同性恋 我想这让你好过点 |
[36:40] | Most of the gays I’ve come across, they look like– you. | -多数我见过的同性恋看起来都像… -你 |
[36:44] | You’re what we’re supposed to look like. | 我们应该看起来像你 |
[36:49] | Anyway, after she left me and took my kid, I went to a gay bar, | 后来她带着孩子离开了我 我去一些同性恋酒吧 |
[36:54] | Hit on a couple of men. | 找过几个男人 |
[36:56] | Got laughed at. | 被他们嘲笑 |
[36:58] | Or pitied. | 或怜悯 |
[37:00] | Then I saw this one guy. | 后来我看到那个人 |
[37:03] | He was even less of a looker than me, | 他长得甚至比我还不如 |
[37:06] | And he had beautiful young men all over him. | 但是所有的帅哥都围着他 |
[37:10] | Somebody told me he was a vampire. | 有人告诉我他是吸血鬼 |
[37:14] | I guess I just thought “well, that’s for me.” | 当时我就想 那就是我想要的 |
[37:18] | After that, | 从那以后 |
[37:19] | It was just a matter of time before I found someone willing to turn me. | 找个愿意把我变吸血鬼的人 就只是时间问题 |
[37:24] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[37:26] | I told you it wasn’t the straightest of lines. | 我说了 这并不简单 |
[37:33] | So, uh, how did it work out for you? | 那 这是怎么做到的 |
[37:37] | With the guys and everything? | 那些人还有那些 |
[37:40] | Well, you tell me. | 你告诉我吧 |
[37:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:53] | I’d like that on the side, please too. | 我也要那个配菜 麻烦你 |
[37:55] | Okay, coming right up. | 好的,马上来 |
[38:00] | Bill, what’s going on? | 比尔 怎么了 |
[38:02] | Wow,his place is even more depressing than I thought it’d be. | 他的地方比我想的还沉闷 |
[38:06] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这干什么 |
[38:07] | Just give me a minute and then we’ll talk. where’s sam? | 我过一会就和你说 山姆在哪 |
[38:10] | I don’t know. why? h-h-he’s in his office. | -我不知道 为什么 -他 他在办公室 |
[38:15] | Try to behave yourself. | 麻烦表现稳重点 |
[38:17] | Don’t I always? | 我不是一直如此吗 |
[38:22] | It’s bill compton. | 是我比尔·康普顿 |
[38:24] | I need a minute of your time, if that’s all right. | 我想占用你几分钟 可以的话 |
[38:28] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[38:32] | Who’s this? his name’s chow. | -这是谁 -他叫周 |
[38:35] | He need to be in my office too? yes. | -他也需要来我办公室 -对 |
[38:37] | I have very little time, so I’ll be brief. | 我时间有限 长话短说 |
[38:40] | I’ve been called away. | 他们要带走我 |
[38:44] | And I need you to watch over sookie, protect her while I’m gone. | 我需要你照看苏琪 我不在的时候保护她 |
[38:49] | Well, that’s just priceless. | 那可太可笑了 |
[38:51] | Don’t expect her to be too keen on the idea. | 别指望苏琪会赞成这个主意 |
[38:54] | Sookie hates feeling like she doesn’t have her independence. | 苏琪讨厌那种她不能独立的感觉 |
[38:56] | I’m really starting to get fed up with you telling me who sookie is. | 我真的开始反感 你来告诉我苏琪是怎样的 |
[39:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:01] | And I also know how you feel about her, and I don’t like it. | 我也知道你对她是什么感觉 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[39:05] | But I’m asking you because you’re the only one I can ask. | 但是我找你帮忙是因为你是唯一我能找的人 |
[39:09] | You’re the only person I know of who can protect her in my absence. | 你是唯一能在我不在的时候保护她的人 |
[39:18] | Will you do it? | 你愿意吗 |
[39:22] | Of course I will. | 当然我会 |
[39:24] | But I’ll be doing it for her, not for you. | 但这是为她 不是为你 |
[39:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:39] | So simply present this card at the door when you get to fangtasia, | 你们到了凡塔西娅 只需在门前出示这个卡 |
[39:43] | And the first round is on me. | 第一轮酒水我请客 |
[39:45] | Also, thursdays are ladies nights, so be sure to bring a date. | 还有 周四是女士之夜 别忘了带个女伴 |
[39:48] | That is, if you can get one. | 就是说 如果你能找到伴 |
[39:51] | She got you. | 她看上你了 |
[39:53] | Thanks, ma’am. | 多谢 女士 |
[39:54] | Not him. | 不给他 |
[39:56] | He doesn’t get one. | 他不能来 |
[39:58] | What gives, bro? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[40:01] | What’d you do to your arm there… | 你胳膊是怎么了 |
[40:04] | Bro? | 哥们 |
[40:12] | I take it your business here is done? | 我想你在这的事情办完了 |
[40:14] | I came to talk to sookie. | 我是来要和苏琪谈谈 |
[40:18] | I’ll give you three minutes. | 我给你三分钟 |
[40:19] | We have a tribunal to get to. | 我们还有个审判等着呢 |
[40:21] | What? | 什么 |
[40:22] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[40:26] | Before I go, a word would be advice | 走之前 我有句话要说 |
[40:31] | We know when a human has wronged us. | 哪个人跟我们过不去 我们是知道的 |
[40:33] | We can smell it. | 我们能闻到 |
[40:37] | So do not make the mistake of letting the pretty blond | 所以不要让电视上那个漂亮的金发女吸血鬼 |
[40:40] | Vampire lady on television make you feel too comfortable. | 让你们以为我们真是病猫 |
[40:44] | We may not have retaliated… | 我们也许是没有报复 |
[40:47] | Yet. | 还没有而已 |
[40:50] | But we know who you are. | 但是我们知道你是谁 |
[40:56] | Have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[40:59] | I have no choice, I have to go. why? | -我没的选 我必须走 -为什么 |
[41:01] | Because I killed a vampire. | 因为我杀了一个吸血鬼 |
[41:03] | I know that, I was there, remember? | 我知道 我在哪 记得吗 |
[41:04] | He was gonna kill me. you were defending me. | 他要杀了我 你是为了保护我 |
[41:07] | If one of you killed another one of you defending one of us, | 如果你们杀人是为了保护另一个 |
[41:09] | You don’t think there would be a trial? | 你觉得就不该有个审判吗 |
[41:11] | I’ll come with you then. no. | -我和你一起走 -不行 |
[41:13] | I can and I’m going to. | 我可以 我要去 |
[41:14] | I-i wanna testify for you. | 我要给你作证 |
[41:16] | Damn it, sookie, you can’t. you can’t come. | 该死 苏琪 你不能来 |
[41:18] | And you can’t testify. | 你也不能作证 |
[41:20] | You will not be welcome there. | 你在那里不受欢迎 |
[41:23] | You lied to me. | 你撒谎了 |
[41:24] | You said that everything was gonna be okay, but it’s not, is it? | 你说没事的 但不是 是吗 |
[41:32] | I honestly don’t know. | 说实话我不知道 |
[41:34] | Tick-tock, bill. | 快点 比尔 |
[41:35] | Bill… | 比尔 |
[41:38] | Just look after yourself, all right? | 照顾好你自己 好吗 |
[41:41] | I’ve asked sam to watch over you. | 我让山姆关照你了 |
[41:43] | I wish you hadn’t have done that. | 希望你没那么做 |
[41:46] | Be smart, sookie, and just let him. | 明智点 苏琪 让他保护你 |
[41:49] | There’s still somebody out there who wants to kill you. | 还是有人想要杀你 |
[41:54] | Fine. I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[41:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:59] | And time. | 时间到 |
[42:08] | If I had any feelings, I’d have the chills right about now. | 如果我有感觉 我一定鸡皮疙瘩掉一地了 |
[42:11] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[42:17] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[42:22] | Now. | 现在 |
[42:45] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[42:47] | No. | 不好 |
[42:48] | Look, I’m sorry about– tara, | -我很抱歉 -泰拉 |
[42:50] | Right now I don’t even remember what it is I’m supposed to | 现在我都不记得我是为啥 |
[42:53] | Be mad at you for, so why don’t we both just forget it, okay? | 对你生气 我们干脆都忘了吧 好吗 |
[42:56] | Hey, that’s good by me. | 我没问题 |
[43:01] | It was in the flood. | 那是一场洪水 |
[43:02] | A flood? oh, my. | 洪水 我的天 |
[43:06] | It was the shits. | 真是很糟糕 |
[43:09] | But you gotta play the hand you’re dealt, I guess. | 但你不得不面对那一切 |
[43:11] | And when you say you were living at your grandmother’s, | 你说你住在你祖母家 |
[43:14] | I take it to mean your grandfather was already gone? | 是不是说你祖父已经过世了 |
[43:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[43:20] | Why? it wasn’t your fault. | 为啥 那又不是你的错 |
[43:22] | It’s just that a boy needs a man in his | 一个男孩的生活中需要一个男人 |
[43:25] | Life to teach him what it means to be a man. | 来教他做为男人的意义 |
[43:29] | Yeah, whatever. | 是啊 也许 |
[43:31] | That’s the hardest part of all this for me. | 这也是对我来说最难的一件事 |
[43:34] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[43:35] | He’s got nothing but women around him now. | 他现在身边只有女人 |
[43:38] | He needs me. I’m not there. | 他需要我 我却不在那儿 |
[43:42] | Well, I’m sure he’ll be all right. | 我肯定他会没事的 |
[43:45] | I mean, look at me, huh? | 我是说 瞧瞧我 |
[43:50] | Don’t you try to glimmer me. | 别想迷惑我 |
[43:53] | Amy warned me about that. | 艾米警告过我的 |
[43:55] | I’m too depleted to glamour you. | 我精疲力竭没法迷惑你 |
[43:58] | That’s something I haven’t quite mastered yet, anyway. | 实际上我都还没完全掌握 |
[44:02] | Really? you can’t just do it? | 真的吗 你还做不到 |
[44:05] | Learning to be a vampire doesn’t happen | 学做一个吸血鬼跟学做男人一样 |
[44:07] | Overnight any more than learning to be a man does. | 不是一朝一夕的事 |
[44:14] | You gonna marry her? | 你会娶她 |
[44:17] | Who, amy? | 谁 艾米 |
[44:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:21] | We haven’t been together that long. | 我们在一起还不久 |
[44:26] | But… | 不过 |
[44:31] | Just between you and me? | 就咱俩说说 |
[44:34] | I could really see her being the one. | 我真觉得她就是我的另一半 |
[44:36] | She’s not. what? | -她不是 -什么 |
[44:38] | Don’t do it. don’t marry her. | 别这样 不要跟她结婚 |
[44:40] | Ain’t none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[44:41] | She’s a psychopath. | 她是个精神病 |
[44:42] | Hey, fuck you, eddie. she is. | -操你妈 埃迪 -她真的是 |
[44:44] | She is far more dangerous than I could ever be. | 她比我要危险得多 |
[44:47] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[44:54] | Look, I gotta go out and get some more beer. | 我要出去再买点啤酒回来 |
[44:56] | But while I’m gone, keep your fucking howling to a minimum. | 我出去的时候 麻烦你嚎小声一点 |
[45:07] | Can we talk about it now? | 现在可以谈了吗 |
[45:10] | Sure. | 可以 |
[45:12] | That’s not talking about it. | 这不是谈 |
[45:16] | I can’t take it, sam. | 我不能收 山姆 |
[45:18] | I appreciate it, I do. but– you’re keeping it. | -我很感激你 真的 但是 -你拿着 |
[45:20] | You can’t tell me I’m keeping it. | 你不能说你拿着 |
[45:22] | It’s my money, so, yes, I can. | 是我的钱 所以 是 我可以 |
[45:23] | You’re a stubborn son of a bitch. | 你真是个顽固的家伙 |
[45:25] | Well, that makes two of us. | 咱俩都是 |
[45:32] | You really believe you have a demon in you? | 你真相信你身体里有个魔鬼 |
[45:40] | I think I got something inside me that is… | 我想我内心有某种… |
[45:43] | Scared… | 恐惧 |
[45:45] | And pissed off… | 愤怒 |
[45:48] | And mean… | 尖刻 |
[45:49] | And fucked up. | 还有混乱 |
[45:53] | Think it’s stupid, don’t you? | 觉得很傻 是不是 |
[45:55] | Hey, look, | 听我说 |
[45:55] | Two years ago nobody even knew there was such a thing as vampires. | 两年前人们甚至还不知道有吸血鬼的存在 |
[45:59] | Now we gotta deal with them every goddamn day. | 现在我们每天都要面对他们 |
[46:03] | And who knows what else is out there? | 谁知道还有什么稀奇古怪 |
[46:06] | Eight hundred bucks? that’s– that’s a lot of money, sam. | 800美元 实在是一大笔钱 山姆 |
[46:10] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 不过 |
[46:15] | People in this town drink a lot. | 镇上的人酒喝了不少 |
[46:18] | Well, I’m doing okay. | 我没问题 |
[46:32] | So I guess I’m having an exorcism. | 我想我要去驱魔了 |
[46:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[46:37] | Oh, sam. | 山姆 |
[46:39] | I don’t know how to ever thank– interesting night, huh, sook? | -我从来没想过… -有趣的夜晚 苏克 |
[46:49] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 |
[46:50] | Maybe a little too interesting. | 也许有点太有趣了 |
[46:52] | Shit, ain’t no such a thing as too interesting, only too dull. | 靠 没什么事是有趣的 只有无聊 |
[46:56] | So, john, how big is your dick? | 强 你鸡鸡有多大 |
[47:05] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[47:06] | There is such a thing as too interesting. | 确实有件事是太有趣了 |
[47:15] | Where’s arlene? | 艾琳娜在哪儿 |
[47:16] | Oh, she just left. of course she did. | -她刚走 -当然她会走 |
[47:18] | Listen, I have to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[47:19] | Would you mind covering the rest of my side work for me? | 能拜托你替我照看我那几个桌子吗 |
[47:22] | Sure, but is that really the best idea, you going home by yourself? | 可以 不过你一个人回家 行不行啊 |
[47:26] | I’m not going home. I’m going to stay at bill’s. | 我不回家 我呆在比尔家 |
[47:28] | No one’ll come looking for me there. | 没人会到那里去找我 |
[47:30] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[47:31] | Thanks, I owe you one. | 谢谢 我欠你的 |
[47:36] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[48:07] | Oh, hey, amy. hey. | 艾米 |
[48:10] | Hey, listen, | 听着 |
[48:11] | While I got you alone I just wanted to | 让你一个人干活 我只想说 |
[48:12] | Say thanks for everything you’ve been doing. | 非常感谢你所做的一切 |
[48:14] | Y-you’re fitting in great around here. really. | 你适应的又快又好 真的 |
[48:17] | Well, I should be the one thanking you. | 应该我谢你 |
[48:18] | Lord knows I really needed this job. | 老天知道我有多需要这个工作 |
[48:21] | But you are welcome. | 不过 不客气 |
[48:23] | Uh, so, uh, where are the others? | 别的人呢 |
[48:25] | Arlene said she had to get back to her kids, | 艾琳娜说她得赶快回去照看她的小孩 |
[48:27] | And sookie took off a couple of minutes ago. | 苏琪几分钟前刚离开 |
[48:29] | What? | 什么 |
[48:30] | Yeah, I know, I tried to stop her, but– she say where she was headed? | -我知道 我想拦着她的 但 -她说她去了哪儿 |
[48:33] | She was going to bill’s. | 她去了比尔家 |
[48:34] | Goddamn it, sook. | 该死的 苏克 |
[48:40] | Hey there, sam. | 好啊 山姆 |
[48:43] | Turns out that little story you told me the other day | 显然那天你说的那个故事 |
[48:46] | About growing up in a nudist colony didn’t exactly check out. | 关于你在裸体社区长大的事情不属实啊 |
[48:49] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈了 |
[48:51] | Uh, sure, just, um– you know, I forgot something in the bar, | 当然 不过 你知道 我忘东西在酒吧了 |
[48:55] | But, uh, I’ll be right back. | 不过 我马上回来 |
[48:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:14] | Hey, dog. | 好啊 小狗 |
[49:17] | Well, screw you too. | 去你的 |
[49:37] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[49:38] | Didn’t anyone ever tell you not to sneak up on people like that? | 没人告诉你 不要偷偷摸摸凑到别人后面吗 |
[49:42] | What are you doing so far away from home? | 这儿离家那么远你来干嘛 |
[49:46] | Tell you what, | 告诉你吧 |
[49:46] | Why don’t you come spend the night with me and | 今晚不如你跟我一起过吧 |
[49:48] | I’ll take you back to merlotte’s tomorrow, okay? | 明天我带你回马洛特酒吧 好吗 |
[49:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:00] | It’s night-night time. | 现在是晚上时间 |
[50:04] | Come on. come on. | 来 过来 |
[50:08] | You know, if we’re gonna be sleeping together, | 如果我们打算一起睡 |
[50:11] | We’re gonna need a name to call you by. | 得给你起个名字 |
[50:13] | What do you think of “dean”? | 觉得迪恩怎么样 |
[50:16] | Yeah, I like it too. | 嗯 我也喜欢 |
[50:17] | Dean. dean the dog. | 迪恩 狗狗迪恩 |
[50:21] | Look at you, looking away. | 看你啊 还往旁边看 |
[50:22] | What a gentleman. | 真是个绅士 |
[50:26] | Here, would it make you more comfortable if I got under the covers? | 这样 我穿着衣服睡你是不是会舒服点 |
[50:40] | Come on. | 过来 |
[50:41] | Hop up in bed with me. | 跳到床上来 |
[50:44] | You can’t sleep on the floor all night. | 你不能整晚睡地板上 |
[50:46] | You’re gonna catch a draft. | 你要着凉的 |
[50:48] | Now, hop up here. | 来 跳到这儿来 |
[50:54] | Good boy, dean. | 好孩子 迪恩 |
[50:58] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[51:32] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[51:36] | Eddie, wake up. | 埃迪 醒一醒 |
[51:40] | Wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[51:43] | Here. | 来 |
[51:44] | You brought me tru blood? | 你给我带了人造血 |
[51:49] | Just drink. | 喝吧 |
[52:01] | Dean, you’re on my feet. | 迪恩 你压我脚上了 |
[52:04] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[52:10] | Sam? huh? | 山姆 |