时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | She wants you downstairs with the egg. | 她要你带着巨蛋下去 |
[00:11] | Yeah? now. | -是吗 -立刻下去 |
[00:12] | Tara… | 泰拉 |
[00:15] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[00:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:19] | He’s coming. | 他要降临了 |
[00:21] | This means he’s coming. | 这意味着他马上就要降临了 |
[00:26] | Tara! tara, what–? | 泰拉 泰拉 |
[00:29] | Lafayette, sweetie? | 拉法耶 亲爱的 |
[00:31] | I’m your friend. I know you’re in there somewhere. | 我是你的朋友 我知道你还有意识 |
[00:34] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[00:35] | Prepare her for bromios prepare her for Eleutherios | 把她献给布罗密欧斯 把她献给埃琉帝欧斯 |
[00:38] | prepare her– take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[00:42] | What? | 什么 |
[00:44] | Listen to what you’re saying. | 听听你都在说些什么 |
[00:46] | I have thousand-year-old vampire blood in me. | 我体内流着千年吸血鬼的血液 |
[00:48] | Now, take off your fucking clothes! | 所以他妈的脱掉你的衣服 |
[01:08] | Now put this on. | 现在穿上这个 |
[01:19] | Get down here. | 快下来 |
[01:20] | We’re waiting for you. | 我们都在等你 |
[01:27] | Here she is, just like you wanted. | 她来了 如你所愿 |
[01:33] | Just in time. | 来得是时候 |
[01:35] | What the hell are you doing in my grandmother’s wedding dress? | 你他妈的的穿着我奶奶的婚纱干嘛 |
[01:38] | Welcome, sookie. | 欢迎你 苏琪 |
[01:40] | You’re gonna be my maid of honor. | 你来做我的伴娘 |
[03:15] | Eggs, let me go. | 蛋蛋 放开我 |
[03:17] | Don’t fight it. | 不要反抗 |
[03:18] | Just let it take you. | 你就从了吧 |
[03:19] | I’ve spent enough time being taken recently. | 我最近受够了顺从 |
[03:21] | Shush, you haven’t been taken. just borrowed. | 嘘 还没有要你呢 只是借下而已 |
[03:24] | To go along with old, new and blue over here. | 和这里的老 新 蓝一起 |
[03:26] | Which one am i? | 我是哪一个 |
[03:28] | You have no right to wear that dress | 你没有权利穿那件婚纱 |
[03:31] | I should have asked,But I couldn’t find you. | 我本该先问下你的 但我没找到你 |
[03:32] | You’ll never use it anyway. | 反正你永远用不着 |
[03:33] | Oh, go to hell. oh! | 去死吧你 |
[03:35] | Please don’t be so negative. | 别反抗了 |
[03:37] | It is my day. | 今天是我的好日子 |
[03:39] | And you’re in my house. and those are my friends. | 你在我家 那些都是我的朋友 |
[03:42] | Plus jane bodenhouse. | 还有简·波顿豪斯 |
[03:44] | I’ve always liked you, sookie. | 我一直都很喜欢你 苏琪 |
[03:46] | You give me extra pickles. | 你每次都会多给我点泡菜 |
[03:50] | I don’t know how you did what you’ve done to them, | 我不知道你是怎样做 对他们做了什么 |
[03:54] | But I will not let this happen. | 但我绝不会容许这一切发生 |
[03:57] | Girls, would you mind going and helping with the refreshments? | 女孩们 你们去帮忙准备点心 |
[04:03] | I need to have a moment with my maid of honor. | 我和我的伴娘有话要说 |
[04:07] | Come on, lafayette. | 来吧 拉法耶 |
[04:09] | Oh, and bring some vines. | 记得带些藤条 |
[04:13] | You too, eggs. | 你也去 蛋蛋 |
[04:14] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她不会跑的 |
[04:25] | I’m all yours. give it your best. | 我是你的 尽全力动手吧 |
[04:26] | My best what? | 动什么手 |
[04:29] | The electricity. | 电 |
[04:31] | Do it again. I can’t. | -再来一次 -我不行 |
[04:32] | It’s never happened to me before. | 我以前从没碰到过 |
[04:34] | I don’t even know what it was. | 我甚至不知道那是什么 |
[04:35] | I never felt anything like it. | 我从没有过这样的感受 |
[04:37] | It was like nature herself was shooting out from your fingertips. | 就像自然之力从你的指尖释放出来 |
[04:57] | That’s hitting me. | 这是打我 |
[04:59] | You’re not committing to this at all. | 我不是要你这么做 |
[05:01] | I do not have electrical powers. | 我没有电超能 |
[05:03] | I am a human being. | 我是个普通人类 |
[05:05] | You keep saying that. | 你总是这么说 |
[05:06] | But if you were human… | 但如果你是正常人 |
[05:15] | I would have taken you over by now. | 我早该把你控制了 |
[05:18] | Come on. it’ll be our little secret. | 来吧 这是我们之间的小秘密 |
[05:23] | What are you? | 你到底是什么 |
[05:24] | I’m a waitress. | 我是个服务员 |
[05:26] | What the fuck are you? | 你他妈的到底是什么 |
[05:47] | Mama, no! | 妈妈 不行 |
[05:51] | What good’s it do you to keep your mother locked up in her own house? | 把你妈锁在家里对你有什么好处 |
[05:55] | Norman bates. | 诺曼·贝斯 |
[05:56] | I’m gonna take everything you’ve said for the last two days about me, | 我会把你过去两天说的 关于我的 |
[05:59] | About daddy, and I’m gonna lock it up in a little box, | 关于我爸的话 都锁起来 |
[06:02] | And forget it ever happened. | 然后忘掉 |
[06:05] | This is bigger than your petty, little feelings. | 这件事比你卑微的感情重要得多 |
[06:09] | A god is coming into our midst. | 神即将来到我们中间 |
[06:13] | Does any part of your puny brain understand what that means? | 你个榆木脑袋明白这意味着什么吗 |
[06:21] | We’re staying home. | 我们就在家待着 |
[06:27] | Think back. | 回想一下 |
[06:29] | Wasn’t there ever a time you felt someone, or something, | 曾经是否你感到有人或者有东西 |
[06:33] | Watching over you? | 在一直注视着你 |
[06:34] | Yes. god. | 有 上帝 |
[06:39] | Well, you can call it that. | 你可以这么叫祂 |
[06:40] | But it’s not the same one the blind billions worship. | 但祂并非你们无知大众崇拜的那一个 |
[06:42] | And in your heart of hearts, you know it. | 在你内心的深处 你知道的 |
[06:52] | Fine. then what am i? | 好吧 那我是什么 |
[06:54] | You’re definitely beyond human. | 你肯定超越了人类 |
[06:56] | I live off human energy. | 我靠人类的能量为生 |
[06:58] | And yours I can’t channel. | 但你的能量我无法得到 |
[07:00] | That’s very rare, though surprisingly not unique in this town. | 这非常罕见 尽管颇令人诧异 但你不是镇上唯一的独特之人 |
[07:04] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[07:09] | You’re marrying sam? | 你要嫁给山姆 |
[07:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[07:14] | My husband is a god. | 我的丈夫是神 |
[07:17] | Sam is… | 山姆只是 |
[07:19] | He’s just the ideal wedding gift. | 理想的结婚礼物 |
[07:22] | Oh, it’s been such a long wait. | 真是一个漫长的等待 |
[07:25] | I’m sorry. I’m getting a little overexcited. | 抱歉 我有点太激动了 |
[07:28] | I’ll smear everything. | 我会玷污这一切的 |
[07:29] | How do you know he’s coming tonight? | 你怎么知道他今晚会来 |
[07:33] | Oh, no time has ever been more perfect. | 再没有比今晚更完美的时间了 |
[07:35] | I know my special sacrifice is on his way. | 我知道我的特别祭品马上就会来了 |
[07:38] | He’s done nothing to you. | 他根本跟你没关系 |
[07:42] | He is the vessel. | 他是灵媒 |
[07:44] | He appeared to me naked, a virgin, | 他第一次出现在我面前 还是个赤裸的处男 |
[07:46] | Drawn to the very statue that represents the birth of my god. | 正巧走向代表我主降生的那尊雕像 |
[07:51] | Should have sacrificed him then and there, but I foolishly let him go. | 本来那时我就该献祭他的 但我愚蠢地放走了他 |
[07:56] | By “sacrifice,” does that involve cutting out his heart? | 所谓的献祭就是挖出他的心脏吗 |
[07:59] | It’s the food of the gods. | 这是神的食物 |
[08:01] | My husband will love it. | 我丈夫一定会喜欢的 |
[08:04] | It’s the very thing that gives him life. | 正是它给予祂生命 |
[08:08] | You’ll never get sam. | 你永远都得不到山姆 |
[08:11] | He can escape you. | 他会逃离你的魔掌的 |
[08:12] | That is why you are here. | 所以你才在这里 |
[08:16] | It’s fate. | 这是命运 |
[08:17] | Just as sam merlotte is the one who will bring forth my husband, you, | 就像山姆·马洛特会招引来我我丈夫一样 |
[08:22] | My dear, are the one who will bring forth sam merlotte. | 你 亲爱你 则能招引来山姆·马洛特 |
[08:27] | The moment he learns where you are, he’ll come running like a dog. | 一旦他知道你在哪里 他就会像狗一样赶来 |
[08:33] | Maybe even as a dog. | 也许就是以狗的形态 |
[08:45] | there, Oh, isn’t that beautiful? | 看 多漂亮啊 |
[09:02] | How long does this game go on for? | 这个游戏要玩多久 |
[09:05] | We play to 5 million. | 玩到五百万 |
[09:06] | She’s way ahead. It’s pure luck. | -她领先好多了 -纯粹运气好 |
[09:09] | Yahtzee is the most egalitarian game in the world. | 快艇骰子游戏是世界上最平等的游戏 |
[09:13] | You could be my social, physical, or intellectual inferior, | 你们分别是我的社交 肉欲 思维的属下 |
[09:16] | But your chances are equal to mine. | 但是你们的机会和我是均等的 |
[09:19] | It’s the perfect antidote for this world, | 在这个高低贵贱不等的世界里 |
[09:21] | Where things such as superiority and inferiority do matter. | 它是完美的良剂 |
[09:25] | Oh, uh, speaking of which, I heard about your maker. | 说起来 我听说你制造者的事情了 |
[09:29] | That blows. | 他的自我放逐 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:32] | Your majesty is very kind– yahtzee! | -陛下真是太 -快艇 |
[09:36] | That’s six in a row. it is a magic. | -全六 -这是魔法啊 |
[09:38] | I do not cheat. | 我绝对没作弊 |
[09:40] | What would be the point? | 重点是什么 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry. you were saying? | 抱歉 你刚说什么 |
[09:44] | I was just saying thank you. | 我刚说谢谢你 |
[09:46] | Your majesty’s kind– oh, yes. | -陛下您真是太 -对 |
[09:47] | Now I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[09:48] | Did you know that there’s a maenad in Renard Parish? | 你知不知道雷纳德教区出了个酒神祭司 |
[09:52] | Yes, that is the reason I came to see you, your majesty. | 知道 这正是我来找您的原因 陛下 |
[09:55] | I wouldn’t get involved if I were you. | 我是你的话就离她远远的 |
[09:56] | Stick to what you’re good at. | 专注你擅长的事 |
[09:58] | I gave William Compton a few bits of hand-me-down folklore we’ve | 我跟威廉姆·康普顿说了段传了几百年的 |
[10:02] | Accumulated over the centuries, | 民间传说 |
[10:03] | But who knows if it’s Gospel or Gorilla shit? | 可谁知到这鬼故事做不做准 |
[10:07] | You know, I think he’s monogamous with his human. | 知道吗 我看他对那个人类很忠贞呢 |
[10:11] | He is in love with her, yes. | 是的 他爱她 |
[10:14] | He is? | 他爱她吗 |
[10:17] | Well, of course he would be with her. | 他当然会爱上 她 |
[10:20] | You probably are too. | 你八成也爱她 |
[10:24] | I do not love humans. | 我不爱人类 |
[10:26] | She’s not entirely human. | 她不完全是人类 |
[10:29] | Have you tasted her? | 你尝过她的血吗 |
[10:31] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 没有 |
[10:32] | Don’t. Ever. | 别试 永远 |
[10:34] | One vampire falling in love is bad enough. | 一个坠入情网的吸血鬼就够糟了 |
[10:36] | Yes. Bill Compton certainly has a knack for finding trouble. | 是的 比尔·康普顿很有找麻烦的天赋 |
[10:40] | For instance, how does he know I’m having you sell vampire blood? | 比如说 他怎么知道 我让你卖吸血鬼血液的事 |
[10:46] | The guards hear everything. | 守卫都听到了 |
[10:49] | Your majesty, I’m sorry. | 陛下 我很抱歉 |
[10:51] | – There’s no way he could… – That is really bad. | -他不会影响 -我很不满意 |
[10:59] | He does not know you are supplying it. | 他并不知道是您供应的 |
[11:04] | He’d better not. | 最好如此 |
[11:06] | I’m holding you responsible. | 否则为你是问 |
[11:15] | There they are. | 出来了 |
[11:18] | Aren’t yours lovely. | 你的真漂亮 |
[11:21] | You may be the strongest, oldest vampire in my queendom, but if I wanted, | 你或许是我王国里最老最强壮的吸血鬼 可只要我想 |
[11:27] | I could own your fangs as earrings. | 我可以用你的尖牙当耳坠 |
[11:30] | Understand? | 听懂没有 |
[11:31] | I will take care of Bill Compton. | 我会处理好比尔·康普顿 |
[11:35] | Personally. | 亲自去 |
[11:42] | Your turn to make a yahtzee. | 该你掷骰子了 |
[12:11] | You suck at this. | 你玩这个真逊 |
[12:12] | You sure you wanna go in with no backup? | 你确定要没有后援就闯进去 |
[12:14] | You’re my backup. | 你就是我的后援 |
[12:16] | Now, this is Special OPS. | 现在是特别救援行动 |
[12:18] | We’re surgical. One shot. | 外科手术式袭击 一击致命 |
[12:20] | Say hello to my little friend. | 跟我的小朋友打个招呼 |
[12:23] | Hasta la vista, baby. | 再见了 宝贝儿 |
[12:26] | I love the smell of nail polish in the morning. | 我喜欢清晨指甲油的味道 |
[12:41] | Holy shit. | 真他妈见鬼 |
[12:43] | That’s Stackhouse property. | 这是斯塔克豪斯家宅 |
[12:46] | They got no right to do that. | 他们没权利这样做 |
[12:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you just gonna run in there? | 你就打算直接冲进去 |
[12:53] | We’re way outnumbered. | 这是以寡敌众 |
[12:55] | Uh-uh, not with kid glock on my side. | 我手里的可不是玩具枪 |
[13:00] | And yours. | 你的也不是 |
[13:07] | I never killed nobody before. | 我可从没杀过人 |
[13:10] | You see that house? | 看见那房子了吗 |
[13:12] | It’s been in my family for 150 years. | 我的家族在这里居住了150年 |
[13:16] | Now, What kind of man would stand by while his | 什么人能坐看自己祖母的老宅 |
[13:18] | Grandmother’s house gets torn to the ground? | 被一群混蛋糟践 |
[13:21] | It’s not my grandmother’s house. | 又不是我祖母的老宅 |
[13:23] | But it’s in the town you swore to protect. | 但这是你发誓要保护的镇子 |
[13:28] | It’s times like these when this town needs a good man, Andy. | 是时候有人站出来保护它了 安迪 |
[13:31] | And that man is us. | 就是我们 |
[13:35] | Let’s hit it. | 行动吧 |
[13:44] | Ooh, Detective Bellefleur. | 贝弗勒警官 |
[13:46] | Frisk me. | 搜我的身吧 |
[13:47] | Hey, get off. | 走开 |
[13:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[13:52] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[13:53] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[13:55] | No one sees the bride before the wedding. | 婚礼前谁也不许见新娘 |
[13:56] | The what? | 新什么 |
[13:57] | Step away from the house. | 离房子远点 |
[14:00] | Don’t fight it. | 别动手 |
[14:02] | Don’t fight it. | 别动手 |
[14:03] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[14:06] | – Where are you? – Right here. | -你在哪儿 -在这里 |
[14:10] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[14:11] | He’s coming! | 他就要来了 |
[14:22] | All right, they’re asleep in the trailer. | 好了 他们在拖车里睡觉呢 |
[14:25] | Lisa was so worried about her mom she was afraid to go to bed. | 丽莎担心妈妈 吓得不敢上床 |
[14:30] | If you’d let me glamour them, they would have been asleep in seconds. | 如果你让我魅惑他们 我能让他们几秒内就睡着 |
[14:33] | You’ve heard there is a maenad in our midst. | 你知道这里出了个酒神祭司 |
[14:36] | Yeah, I’m familiar. | 是的 我多少知道 |
[14:37] | Are you aware she’s here because of you? | 你知道她是为了你来的吗 |
[14:39] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[14:42] | I need you, and Sookie needs you, to make this right. | 我需要你 苏琪需要你 把这事摆平 |
[14:48] | If I thought it was as easy as giving myself up to Maryann, | 要是把我交给玛丽安 就能把这事解决的话 |
[14:51] | I’d have done it by now. | 我早就去了 |
[14:53] | And what’s to say she’s gonna stop at me? | 得到我她就会罢手吗 谁说得准 |
[14:56] | Killers don’t just suddenly quit killing. | 杀人成性的怪物怎么会轻易停手 |
[15:00] | You ought to know that. | 你应该知道 |
[15:01] | And standing by idly is not an option either. | 束手待毙也不是办法 |
[15:05] | You must come with me. | 你必须跟我走 |
[15:08] | No, I’m not sure I wanna be doing that. | 不 我不确定我想那么做 |
[15:10] | I’m not sure I’m giving you a choice. | 我不确定你有选择 |
[15:20] | Okay, what is with this egg? | 这颗蛋怎么回事 |
[15:22] | Did you lay it? | 是你生的么 |
[15:23] | No, silly, it’s an ostrich egg. | 不是 小傻瓜 这是颗鸵鸟蛋 |
[15:27] | It represents fertility. | 象征丰饶 |
[15:28] | Anoint it with his blood. | 涂上他的血 |
[15:30] | You’re the maid of honor. | 你是伴娘 |
[15:32] | You have to lick the egg. | 你必须舔这枚蛋 |
[15:35] | – Lick it!- Already! | -快舔 -来吧 |
[15:45] | Oh, yeah. Only through the blood will he come. | 只有血祭 才能使祂降临 |
[15:59] | Shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[16:06] | Your vessel has arrived. | 你的灵媒到了 |
[16:11] | Oh, Jason, no. | 杰森 不 |
[16:12] | Sookie, you look beautiful. | 苏琪 你真美 |
[16:18] | Girls, the time has come. | 姑娘们 时候到了 |
[16:22] | You too. | 你也来 |
[16:26] | I will not be part of anything so evil. | 我不会参与这样邪恶的事情 |
[16:33] | You. You’re the brother? | 你 是她哥哥 |
[16:35] | Maybe I could kill you. | 或许我可以杀了你 |
[16:36] | Fine, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[16:38] | But please, just don’t hurt anyone else. | 但是求你 别伤害任何人了 |
[16:40] | Make sure she behaves. | 让她老实点儿 |
[16:44] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:46] | You’re gonna break my arm! | 你要把我胳膊弄折了 |
[16:48] | Don’t make me, because I’ll do it. | 别逼我 我不会手软的 |
[17:24] | Maenad! | 酒神祭司 |
[17:26] | Bill! What the hell are you doing? | 比尔 你这是做什么 |
[17:28] | I have your sacrifice. | 我把你的祭品带来了 |
[17:30] | Oh, my sweet vessel. | 我可爱的灵媒 |
[17:32] | I offer him in exchange for Sookie. | 我用他来交换苏琪 |
[17:34] | No! She’ll kill him! | 不 她会杀了他的 |
[17:36] | She’s not gonna stop with me. | 得到我 她也不会罢休的 |
[17:38] | Take her to the dead man. | 把她交给那个死人 |
[17:40] | She’s served her purpose. | 她已经没用了 |
[17:42] | Bill, you can’t let her kill Sam! | 比尔 你不能让她杀了山姆 |
[17:44] | Sorry. This is the only way. | 对不起 这是唯一的办法 |
[17:46] | Get your fucking hands off me! | 把你们的爪子拿开 |
[17:48] | Sam, no! | 山姆 不 |
[17:49] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[17:51] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开 |
[17:53] | I won’t have her watch me die. | 我不想让她看着我死 |
[17:58] | I will always be grateful to you. | 我将对你感激不尽 |
[17:59] | This isn’t for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[18:04] | Gentlemen, he’s yours. | 先生们 他是你们的了 |
[18:09] | Hi, Sam! | 你好啊 山姆 |
[18:12] | Get the hell off me. | 给我滚开 |
[18:15] | This is what your vampire source told you to do? | 这就是那吸血鬼权威教你的法子 |
[18:17] | To give up sam? | 靠牺牲山姆 |
[18:18] | Sookie, you have to trust me. | 苏琪 你得相信我 |
[18:20] | Let us call forth our god. | 我们来唤醒神明吧 |
[18:30] | The god with horns! | 拥有兽角的神明 |
[18:32] | Worship him, bitches! | 膜拜吧 贱民们 |
[18:37] | Now the sacrificial egg. | 现在奉上祭品蛋 |
[18:40] | He’s coming, he’s coming, he’s coming, he’s coming! | 他就要来了 快来了 就要来了 |
[18:47] | Hail dionysus. | 万岁 狄俄尼索斯[希腊神话酒神] |
[18:49] | Hail dionysus. | 万岁 狄俄尼索斯 |
[18:51] | Bacchus. | 巴克斯[罗马神话酒神] |
[18:53] | Bromios. | 布罗密欧斯 |
[18:55] | Eleutherios. | 埃琉帝欧斯 |
[18:57] | Dendrites. | 丹德里特斯 |
[19:00] | All these names of yours, our bull-horned god. | 这些都是您的名字 亲爱的兽角神明 |
[19:03] | Upon this occasion of our marriage, | 正值我们结婚之际 |
[19:06] | Our offering symbolizes the rebirth of our god. | 我们的献礼象征着我神的重生 |
[19:10] | When he was a child, the jealous titans ripped him to shreds, | 当他还是孩提时 嫉妒的巨神便将他撕成碎片 |
[19:16] | Eating all but his heart. | 将其整个吞下 唯独留下了心脏 |
[19:18] | And this last piece was saved by his sister, pallas athena, | 被他姐姐 帕拉斯·雅典娜保存了下来 |
[19:23] | Who placed it into the womb of his mother so that he could be reborn. | 放入了他母亲的子宫 以便他重生 |
[19:33] | Oh, great mother, | 大母神啊 |
[19:34] | Soon you shall have the heart | 马上为您奉上心脏 |
[19:36] | that will make your egg grow fertile, | 好让您的巨蛋丰沃 |
[19:40] | And your son, our bull-horned god, | 而您的儿子 我们的兽角神明 |
[19:43] | will come and stand in your place. | 将马上出现在您面前 |
[19:51] | No! stop! | 不要 快住手 |
[19:58] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[20:06] | Oh, at last. | 终于 |
[20:08] | At long, long last. | 漫长地等待 终于 |
[20:13] | He is yours, my lord. | 他是你的了 我的主 |
[20:19] | Stop! no! | 停手 不要 |
[20:20] | You’re lucky, sam. | 你很幸运 山姆 |
[20:22] | It’s everyone’s wish to have their life mean something. | 每个人都希望自己的生命有点意义 |
[20:25] | So few ever get to realize that. | 但很少有人能实现这个愿望 |
[20:28] | Come on, do it already. do it. | 别磨叽了 快动手 动手 |
[20:30] | Sacrifice him! | 活祭了他吧 |
[20:32] | Sam, use your gift. | 山姆 快用你的超能力啊 |
[20:35] | Sookie, use yours. | 苏琪 用你的超能力 |
[20:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[20:53] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[20:54] | Bring the blood to me. | 把血拿来 |
[21:16] | Oh, yes. | 太棒了 |
[21:18] | He is the vessel. | 他就是灵媒 |
[21:21] | My lord, this is the vessel who shall unite us. | 我的主啊 他就是让我们相聚的灵媒 |
[21:24] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[21:28] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[21:29] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[21:31] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:36] | I’m so, so sorry. | 非常非常对不起 |
[21:39] | Destroy it. | 毁了它 |
[21:42] | All of it. | 全部毁掉 |
[21:51] | The egg! you killed our sacred egg! | 巨蛋 你砸了我们的神蛋 |
[21:53] | It’s not sacred. none of it’s sacred. | 才不是什么神蛋呢 没有一样是神圣的 |
[21:56] | It’s evil. | 唯有邪恶 |
[22:09] | How dare you spoil my offering? | 你竟敢破坏我的献礼 |
[22:16] | Lord dionysus, forgive me! | 亲爱的狄俄尼索斯 原谅我 |
[22:24] | Allow me to sacrifice all of them for you. | 请允许我杀了他们为你祭祀 |
[22:35] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[22:39] | You’re hurting them! | 你弄疼他们了 |
[22:43] | You brought this upon everyone. | 众人遭罪皆因你 |
[23:04] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[23:30] | My lord? | 我的主 |
[23:34] | My husband. | 我的丈夫 |
[23:37] | Oh, you’ve come. | 你来啦 |
[23:39] | I am here, my love. | 我在这儿呢 我的爱 |
[23:53] | We’re together at last. | 我们终于相聚了 |
[23:57] | Come to me. | 来我这里 |
[24:12] | My god. | 天啊 |
[24:13] | I am the one to be sacrificed. | 我才是那个祭品 |
[24:17] | Oh, I am the vessel. | 我才是灵媒 |
[24:19] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[24:20] | I’m happy to die. | 我很乐意去死 |
[24:27] | I’m yours. | 我属于你 |
[24:41] | Was there no god? | 这世上没有神吗 |
[25:07] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[25:08] | He killed you. | 他杀了你啊 |
[25:10] | No. | 没有 |
[25:12] | Almost. | 差点死了 |
[25:23] | Is– is she gone? | 她死了吗 |
[25:26] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[25:27] | Is sam all right? | 山姆没事吧 |
[25:28] | He had to drink more of me than I expected. | 他应该比我预期的喝了更多 |
[25:31] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[25:32] | I promised sam that I would heal him. | 我答应过他 要治好他 |
[25:38] | We knew no other way of destroying her. | 我们只能出此下策 别无他法 |
[25:42] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry if I worried you. | 抱歉让你担心了 |
[25:46] | I so badly wished that you could hear my thoughts. | 我多希望你能听见我的心声 |
[25:51] | Sam, you were willing to die for us. | 山姆 你愿意为我们而死 |
[25:53] | Bill kind of promised he wouldn’t let that happen. | 比尔保证我会没事 |
[25:55] | But if things didn’t work out, I guess i… | 但如果此法行不通 我想我 |
[25:59] | I was ready. | 准备好为你们牺牲了 |
[26:05] | Holy fuck. | 操他妈的 |
[26:10] | We got her? | 我们制服她了 |
[26:21] | – You remember anything? – no. | -还记得什么吗 -不记得了 |
[26:22] | It was bad, wasn’t it? | 很糟糕吧 是不是 |
[26:25] | Bill, get rid of her body. | 比尔 处理掉尸体 |
[26:27] | Bury it. I don’t care where. | 埋了 哪都行 |
[26:29] | Jason, sam, help everyone get home. | 杰森 山姆 带大家回家 |
[26:33] | Ain’t you gonna tell what happened? | 你不准备告诉我事情经过吗 |
[26:34] | Not now. | 现在 不行 |
[26:36] | Just get everyone off my lawn. | 快带他们离开我的院子 |
[26:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:45] | It’s all over now. | 都结束了 |
[26:48] | Sookie, why do I have this sick feeling that it’s not? | 苏琪 为什么我有可怕的感觉一切还没结束 |
[26:54] | Mama, you’re okay. | 妈妈 你没事了 |
[26:55] | You’re okay, mama. mama. | 你没事了 妈妈 妈妈 |
[26:59] | Oh, thank you, god. thank you. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:01] | Well, how’d we get home? | 我们怎么会在家里 |
[27:02] | What, you don’t remember anything? | 怎么 你都不记得了吗 |
[27:04] | The last thing I remember | 我只记得 |
[27:07] | is meeting that red-headed vampire of yours, | 碰上了一个红头发吸血鬼 |
[27:09] | And then i… | 然后我就 |
[27:16] | She didn’t bite me, did she? | 她不会咬我了吧 |
[27:22] | You let a vampire feed on me? | 你让吸血鬼吸我血了 |
[27:24] | Why on earth would you choose that girl over your own mother? | 究竟你为何要那女孩而不要你妈妈呢 |
[27:27] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[27:28] | In brought you straight back here right after she… | 她吸了你的血后 我就把你带回家了 |
[27:31] | Did that, and then i– I haven’t spoken to her since. | 之后我都没跟她说过话 |
[27:34] | What sort of evil monster | 这是何种邪恶的怪物 |
[27:36] | would attack an innocent person for no reason? | 会无缘无故攻击无辜人类呢 |
[27:38] | Oh, look, she was kind of… | 听着 她有点被 |
[27:41] | Provoked. | 激怒了 |
[27:43] | It wasn’t you. | 不是被你激怒 |
[27:46] | Whatever it was that had control of you | 不管是什么 反正它控制了你 |
[27:48] | Made you say a bunch of things you didn’t mean. | 让你说了一大堆非你本意的话 |
[27:52] | Well, like what? | 比如呢 |
[27:53] | Spiteful stuff. | 恶毒的话 |
[27:54] | About jessica. | 有关杰西卡 |
[27:57] | About me. | 有关我 |
[27:58] | Uh, and daddy. | 还有老爸 |
[28:01] | Lies, about how he shot himself. | 瞎扯些他自杀之类的话 |
[28:13] | That’s not true, right? | 那是假的吧 是吧 |
[28:18] | It was a burglar. | 是窃贼吧 |
[28:26] | Oh, you’re nearly 30. | 你也快30岁了 |
[28:27] | You should know the truth. | 也该知道真相了 |
[28:33] | I should have known the truth when I was 10! | 我10岁的时候就该知道真相 |
[28:37] | Or, hell, when I was 25. | 或者等到我25岁的时候也行 |
[28:40] | All these years you keep me here, you keep me from moving out, | 这些年你都让我住家里 不许我搬出去住 |
[28:43] | You keep me from going to college… | 甚至不让我去念大学 |
[28:45] | From doing anything all because you were | 把我与世隔离 只因为你害怕 |
[28:47] | Scared of some burglar that never existed. | 那子虚乌有的盗窃谎话被揭穿 |
[28:50] | I was scared. | 我那时很害怕 |
[28:51] | I’m still scared. | 现在仍然是 |
[28:54] | Hoyt, you’re all I got left. | 霍伊特 你是我的命根子 |
[28:59] | I had to hang on to you. | 我只能靠你了 |
[29:02] | You lied to me for 18 years | 你骗了我18年 |
[29:05] | Just because you didn’t want to be alone, | 就因为你不想孤单 |
[29:08] | Instead of letting me be an actual person. | 而不是让我成为一个真正的男子汉 |
[29:14] | You know what I wish? | 你知道我希望什么吗 |
[29:17] | Mama, I wish that jessica had finished you off. | 妈妈 我真希望杰西卡当时吸干你的血 |
[29:36] | I’m sure you’re– you’re just asleep. | 我肯定你们 你们应该是睡着了 |
[29:38] | Oh, god, I pray you’re asleep. | 天啊 希望你们是睡着了 |
[29:40] | Um, mama’s gonna be home real soon, okay? | 妈妈马上就到家 好吗 |
[29:43] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[29:45] | That’s the third call. Why aren’t they picking up? | 第三通电话了 为什么他们不接电话呢 |
[29:49] | Yeah, come on. | 没事 来 |
[29:50] | Let’s walk. | 我们走 |
[29:51] | Whoa, Arlene, I can give you a lift. | 那谁 阿尔琳 我可以载你一程 |
[29:54] | – My truck’s just down the road. – Oh, could you? | -我的卡车就停在路边 -真的吗 |
[29:56] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[30:05] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[30:08] | I think… | 我想 |
[30:10] | I think I found my finger. | 我想我找了我的手指 |
[30:12] | Holy moses. How the hell did you…? | 我的天 你究竟是怎么 |
[30:17] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:19] | Arlene, you mind if Jane comes with us? | 阿尔琳 简跟我们一块走行吗 |
[30:22] | We need to get her to the er. | 我们得送她去急诊室 |
[30:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:26] | How the fuck did I get he? | 我他妈怎么到这里来了 |
[30:28] | Come on by the station in the morning. | 早上到局里来一趟 |
[30:29] | I’ll give you your badge back. | 我会把警徽还给你 |
[30:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:34] | I won’t let you down, Bud. | 我不会让你失望的 巴德 |
[30:35] | And I’m never touching another drink again. | 我以后绝对滴酒不沾了 |
[30:38] | This towns a hell of a mess, | 这个镇搞得一团糟 |
[30:40] | And I’m man enough to know I can’t shoulder it myself. | 我很清楚 就我一个人可吃不消 |
[30:43] | You might have your faults, Andy, | 你有你的失职 安迪 |
[30:46] | But at least you got pants on. | 但至少你还穿着裤子 |
[31:06] | I wanted to thank you for trusting me with your life. | 谢谢你的信任 肯以性命相托 |
[31:09] | That couldn’t have been easy. | 这个决定可不容易 |
[31:12] | Well, Sookie’s safe. you got what you wanted. | 苏琪安全了 你如愿以偿 |
[31:15] | You wanted it too. | 你不也一样吗 |
[31:18] | Well, she’s family. | 这个 她是我的家人 |
[31:22] | But they all are. | 他们都是 |
[31:25] | If there was a way to save ’em, how could I say no? | 如果这样能拯救他们 我怎么会说不 |
[31:27] | I am grateful that you would reveal your gift | 我很感激你 为了这个小镇 |
[31:30] | for the sake of the town. | 而暴露你自己的异禀 |
[31:33] | It took me this long to realize it, | 我其实用了很久才认识到 |
[31:34] | But you suffer a lot more hiding | 隐藏自己远比 |
[31:36] | Something than you do if you face up to it. | 面对现实更受煎熬 |
[32:01] | Where’s Maryann? | 玛丽安呢 |
[32:02] | She’s gotta know what happened. | 她一定知道发生了什么 |
[32:03] | We’re okay. That’s all that matters. | 这跟我们无关 一切都是她惹起的 |
[32:06] | Blood on my hands is not okay, Tara. | 我满手是血 怎么会没事 泰拉 |
[32:10] | Sookie helped me remember some of the things I lost. | 苏琪帮我记起了我忘记的事 |
[32:13] | And I wish I could forget it again, trust me. | 而我真希望把它们再次忘掉 相信我 |
[32:15] | There’s things you don’t want to know. | 有些事你一定不想知道 |
[32:19] | How do you know I don’t wanna know ’em? | 你怎么知道我不想知道 |
[32:21] | All that stuff’s in the past. | 一切都过去了 |
[32:23] | Why dwell on it? can’t we just start fresh? | 为什么还要去纠缠 我们就不能从新开始吗 |
[32:28] | Fuck, there’s blood under my fingernails. | 靠 指甲里也有血 |
[32:33] | Finally got everyone home. | 总算把所有人都送回家了 |
[32:35] | Did Bill come in? | 比尔进来过吗 |
[32:38] | I-I think he went upstairs. | 我想他上楼了 |
[32:43] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[32:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I just… | 还好 我只是 |
[32:51] | I’m so sorry | 真的很抱歉 |
[32:53] | For bringing all this craziness into your house. | 害你家搞得一团糟 |
[32:56] | I got sucked in | 我会中她的招 |
[32:57] | Cause she made me feel like I was a part of… | 是因为她让我觉得 我好像 |
[33:00] | Like, a family or something. | 好像是家的一份子 |
[33:05] | You have a family. | 你有家啊 |
[33:07] | We’re family. | 我们就是一家人 |
[33:10] | And tomorrow, | 明天 |
[33:12] | We’re gonna clean every single thing | 我们好好清理一下 |
[33:15] | That monster touched in this house. | 那个怪物碰过的每一样东西 |
[33:19] | Oh, my god, is–? Is mike spencer still here? | 天 迈克·斯宾塞还在这儿 |
[33:24] | I kinda knocked him out. | 我已经筋疲力竭了 |
[33:26] | I’ll wake him up. | 我来叫醒他吧 |
[33:28] | You go to bed. | 你上床去吧 |
[33:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:49] | How long before sunrise? | 离日出还有多久 |
[33:53] | Forty-one minutes. | 41分钟 |
[33:55] | Hold me for 40. | 那抱我40分钟 |
[34:20] | Well, I certainly never expected | 我真的从没想到 |
[34:22] | Anything like that to happen here. | 那样的事会在这里发生 |
[34:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:26] | Hey, thanks for opening today. | 谢谢你今天就开门 |
[34:29] | I know you didn’t have to, | 我知道你不必那么急 |
[34:30] | But everyone’s grateful for a little something familiar. | 但大家都为这种久违的亲切感激你 |
[34:33] | Ah, it’s not just my bar. it’s everybody’s. | 这不仅仅是我的酒吧 是镇上每个人的 |
[34:36] | But it’s called merlotte’s. | 但它叫马洛特酒吧 |
[34:38] | Merlotte is just a name. | 马洛特只是一个姓而已 |
[34:40] | Doesn’t really say anything about me, does it? | 并不能说明我怎样 不是吗 |
[34:44] | Mama, we forgive you. oh. | 妈妈 我们原谅你了 |
[34:47] | You shouldn’t even have to know what that word means. | 你们最好永远都不要知道那个词的意思 |
[34:50] | Mama, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没事了 |
[34:52] | Mr. Merlotte kept us company. | 马洛特先生一直陪着我们 |
[34:54] | He took us to see some vampires, and one of them can fly. | 他带我们见到了吸血鬼 其中有一个会飞 |
[35:00] | Well, heh, mr. Merlotte’s a good man, | 马洛特先生是好人 |
[35:02] | But he ain’t your family. | 但他不是你们的家人 |
[35:04] | I’m the one that should have been there. | 我才应该一直陪在你们身边 |
[35:07] | I’m so sorry about that, okay? | 真的很抱歉 |
[35:10] | But I promise you that from now on, | 但我发誓从今以后 |
[35:12] | I’m gonna be the best mama in the world, okay? | 我会做一个世上最好的妈妈 好吧 |
[35:16] | Stick ’em up. | 举起手来 |
[35:20] | Tell you what, | 告诉你们啊 |
[35:22] | You kids keep an eye on your mama when she’s at home, | 妈妈在家的时候 你们就好好看着她 |
[35:25] | And I’ll make sure nothin’ bad happens to her | 而她在这里的时候 |
[35:26] | When she’s here. | 我保证我会好好保护她 |
[35:28] | That way, we can all take care of each other, okay? | 这样 我们就都能好好相互保护了 对吗 |
[35:31] | Sure, I guess. | 我想是的吧 |
[35:33] | Sounds like a plan to me. | 对我来说是个不错的方法 |
[35:36] | Hey, Arlene. terry. | 阿尔琳 特里 |
[35:37] | We’re drowning back here. come on. | 我们这快忙死了 快过来 |
[35:39] | Okay. you can skip to the ice cream if you want. | 好了 你们可以直接吃冰欺凌 |
[35:44] | Um, mama? | 妈妈 |
[35:45] | When you went away for all that time, | 你不在的那会儿 |
[35:47] | You didn’t go see Rene, did you? | 你没有去见雷内 是吧 |
[35:50] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[35:51] | I think he’s still on his vacation. | 我猜他还在度假呢 |
[35:54] | Eat, eat. | 吃吧 吃吧 |
[35:56] | Yep, I’m pretty sure he’s dead. | 是 我肯定他是死了 |
[35:59] | Yep. | 没错 |
[36:00] | Gas leak, my ass. mm-hm. | 给你爆个料 |
[36:02] | You know the real reason no one remembers anything? | 知道没人记得的真正原因吗 |
[36:05] | It’s the way the aliens wanted it. | 外星人要的就是这个效果 |
[36:07] | The what? | 外星什么 |
[36:08] | “Maryann Forrester” | 玛丽安·弗瑞斯特 |
[36:09] | Rhymes with “Martian Foreigner.” | 就是火星来客的谐音啊 |
[36:14] | She’s a fugitive from her home planet. | 她没准是从她的星球逃亡到这里 |
[36:16] | Everyone knows that, uh, aliens erase people’s memories. | 外星人会抹除记忆 地球人都知道 |
[36:19] | It just adds up. | 信手拈来啊 |
[36:20] | I heard that Maryann Forrester was an | 我听说玛丽安·弗瑞斯特 |
[36:22] | Agent of the pharmaceutical companies and the | 是一家药剂公司和自由媒体的 |
[36:25] | Liberal media, | 代理商 |
[36:26] | And she poisoned our water supply with LSD | 她在我们的水源里下了迷幻药 |
[36:28] | As a mind-control experiment. | 拿我们做意识控制的试验 |
[36:30] | Like they did to san Francisco? | 就像他们以前在旧金山做的那样 |
[36:31] | Yeah, and that’s why I stick to mountain dew. | 没错 所以我只喝自酿威士忌 |
[36:35] | – Refill? – Please. | -要续杯吗 -好 谢谢 |
[36:37] | You know, uh, between us, the real story? | 咱私下说说啊 真实情况 |
[36:40] | ATF shut down a distillery in breaux | ATF关掉了在布鲁克斯桥的酿酒厂 |
[36:42] | Bridge last week over a bad batch of vodka. | 上周处理了一批劣质伏特加 |
[36:44] | Pure ethanol. | 纯酒精 |
[36:46] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[36:47] | Apparently that’s what they were serving up last night. | 很显然他们昨晚提供的就是这种酒 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[36:51] | Mountain dew. smart choice. | 私酿威士忌 好品味 |
[36:55] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[36:57] | God bless who made those jeans. | 上帝保佑那些制造牛仔裤的人 |
[36:59] | I’m serious, I’ll wear him like a scrunchie. | 我是说真的 我穿上去就像套上了橡皮圈 |
[37:04] | Hit me. | 醒醒吧 |
[37:06] | Everybody been acting so crazy, I forgot how stupid they were. | 人人都像疯了一样 我忘了他们有多蠢 |
[37:17] | Ah, there it is. | 就这味儿 |
[37:19] | Sook, I feel for you the most. | 苏克 我最同情的是你 |
[37:22] | What? why? | 什么 为什么 |
[37:23] | ‘c you know what really happened, and you got to carry the burden of that. | 因为只有你清楚发生了什么 你得把这些藏在心底 |
[37:28] | I mean, I’m thrilled I got a choice | 我是说 光想到我可以选择知道就够我吓得发抖 |
[37:29] | and I don’t ever wanna know. | 我是真不想知道究竟发生了什么 |
[37:32] | Uh– don’t tell me nothing, even if I beg for it. | 别告诉我任何事 就算我求你 也别说 |
[37:36] | I don’t think it’s healthy to know everything you’ve done. | 知道那些事情 绝对有害健康 |
[37:40] | Its like knowing what’s in a sausage. you should just eat it. | 就好像香肠 不干不净吃了没病 |
[37:42] | You should enjoy it. | 你该乐在其中 |
[37:44] | Oh, speaking of which, jane bodenhouse wants a jambalaya. | 说到这茬 简·波顿豪斯要一客什锦饭 |
[37:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:51] | It was so traumatic I must have blacked out, | 当时我伤了太重 一定是厥过去了 |
[37:54] | But I’m thinking a gator must have | 但我估计是我在湖里的时候 |
[37:56] | Bit it off while I was down at the lake. | 被短吻鳄咬断的 |
[37:58] | I’ve been doing a lot of sunbathing lately. | 我最近常去日光浴 |
[38:00] | But the doctor who sewed it back on says I have wonderful bone structure, | 不过给我缝指头的医生说我的骨结构很好 |
[38:05] | So hopefully it’ll take. | 希望它能长回去 |
[38:07] | Luckily, I use my right hand for most things. | 好在我基本都用右手 |
[38:11] | It wasn’t no gator and you weren’t down by the lake. | 压根就什么短吻鳄 你也没在湖边 |
[38:14] | Andy, shhh. | 安迪 别插嘴 |
[38:16] | I saw you pull that finger out of a giant statue of meat. | 我看到你把手指从一个巨大的肉雕塑中取出来 |
[38:19] | Just like I saw you getting it from behind from mike spencer. | 就像你从麦克·斯潘瑟身体里抽出来一样 |
[38:27] | Oh, andy. | 安迪 |
[38:28] | Whatever you’re drinking, we all want some of that. | 不管你喝的是什么 我们也都要来一杯 |
[38:33] | It’s diet coke with lime. | 无糖可乐配青柠 |
[38:39] | Great. | 好极了 |
[38:40] | Used to be they all thought I was crazy. | 他们以前以为我疯了 |
[38:42] | Now they know I’m tellin’ the truth, and they can’t face it. | 现在他们知道我在说实话 但他们不敢面对 |
[38:45] | Zombie-eyed freaks. hey, let it go, bubba. | -一群黑了眼的怪物 -算了 兄弟 |
[38:50] | Look, you and me both know we saved her and everybody else. | 你我都清楚 我们救了她还有这儿所有的人 |
[38:54] | We’re– we’re heroes to this town. | 我们是这个镇上的英雄 |
[38:57] | What? | 什么 |
[38:59] | They don’t remember anything, we don’t remember anything. | 他们什么都不记得了 我们也不记得了 |
[39:01] | How does that make us heroes? | 这样又怎么是英雄呢 |
[39:03] | We gotta be. | 就该是我们 |
[39:05] | We set out to save this town from maryann. | 我们出发去把大伙从玛丽安手里救出来 |
[39:07] | Now today, she’s gone, and everybody’s okay. | 现在她消失了 人们都恢复正常了 |
[39:11] | We must have done something right. | 一定是我们做了什么事 |
[39:14] | In my book, if no one thinks we’re heroes, it don’t count. | 在我的字典里 没人知道的事迹就不算英雄 |
[39:18] | Of course it counts. | 当然算了 |
[39:20] | It’s like if a tree falls in the woods. | 就像森林里一棵树倒下了 |
[39:22] | It’s still a tree, ain’t it? | 但它仍然是颗树 不是吗? |
[39:24] | The whole point in being a hero is to do something greater than yourself. | 做英雄的意义在于 做比为自己更伟大的事情 |
[39:29] | It’d be easy to do it for the glory or the girls, | 为了荣耀或为女人去做是很简单的 |
[39:33] | But we’re bigger men than that, right? | 但我们可不是为这些去冲锋陷阵 不是吗 |
[39:40] | Yep. | 这就对了 |
[39:44] | Strange to see you working here. | 看到你在这里工作可有点奇怪 |
[39:46] | It’s been a while. | 你没工作有一阵了吧 |
[39:48] | It’s just like riding a bicycle. | 就像是骑单车去了 |
[39:52] | You think you can keep an eye on things here, uh, | 你可以照看这里几天吗? |
[39:54] | Without me for a couple days? | 我得出去几天 |
[39:56] | Why, where you going? | 干嘛 你到哪儿去 |
[39:57] | Well, i… | 我 |
[39:59] | I’m the only one who hasn’t had a break, uh, in case you didn’t notice, | 我是唯一没有休息过的人 你大概没注意到 |
[40:03] | Last night was a little rough for me too. | 昨晚的事情对我也是不小的冲击 |
[40:05] | I don’t have the words to thank you for what you did. | 我已经不能用语言来表达对你的谢意 |
[40:09] | No. it’s probably best you don’t. | 你最好别这样做 |
[40:12] | I’m not sure we want people knowing… | 我不能肯定我们希望大家知道 |
[40:17] | Well, any of it. | 任何事情 |
[40:19] | Well, I for one wish everyone knew how special you are. | 我很希望每个人都知道你有多特别 |
[40:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:30] | Sookie stackhouse? | 是苏琪·斯塔克豪斯吗 |
[40:31] | I’m autumn from maison maribel in ruston. | 我是拉斯顿马贝尔商店的奥屯 |
[40:34] | Special delivery for you. | 你有个特别快递 |
[40:37] | Thank you. lucky girl. | -谢谢你 -你真幸运 |
[40:39] | You’ve got one classy admirer. | 你的倾慕者很有品味 |
[40:47] | Uh, can I have a minute? | 我能离开一下吗 |
[40:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:17] | I’ve owed you an evening out for some time now. | 很久没有邀你出来共度良宵了 |
[41:19] | I would very much like you to wear this tonight. Bill | 非常希望你今晚能穿这个来赴约 比尔 |
[41:25] | Oh, my god, you scared me half to death. | 天啊 你差点没把我吓死 |
[41:28] | I’m sorry, sookie. I just… | 对不起 苏琪 我只是 |
[41:31] | I gotta talk to you. what is it? | -我得和你谈谈 -什么事 |
[41:33] | You look like you haven’t slept all night. | 你看上去像整夜没有合眼 |
[41:44] | There’s gaps… | 我不能 |
[41:46] | Where I can’t remember anything. | 回忆起任何东西 |
[41:48] | But I have to know what I did, and… | 但我必须知道我做了什么 而且 |
[41:52] | Please, sookie. I need your help. | 求你了 苏琪 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:53] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[41:55] | It’s not as easy as that. | 那不是你想的那么简单 |
[41:57] | I had blood on my hands last night, and I can’t remember why. | 昨晚我手上沾满了鲜血 我却记不起为什么 |
[42:00] | Now, I know I did a lot of terrible things in my past, but I paid for ’em. | 我知道我过去做过很多坏事 但我付出代价了 |
[42:04] | I thought that was all over. | 我以为已经结束了 |
[42:06] | But if it’s not… | 如果还没完 |
[42:08] | I got a right to know. | 我有权知道一切 |
[42:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[42:11] | ’cause maryann made a lot of people do a | 因为玛丽安让许多人 |
[42:13] | Lot of things they wouldn’t ordinarily do. | 做了许多平常打死他们也不会干的事 |
[42:15] | Like–? like what? what things? | 比如 比如什么 |
[42:17] | I can’t live with myself not knowing what I did. | 我真的不能忍受不知道自己究竟干过什么 |
[42:22] | I don’t who I am. I don’t know what I am. | 我不知道我是谁 我不知道我是什么 |
[42:24] | You can help me, I know you can help me. | 你能帮我 我知道你能帮我的 |
[42:26] | I know it. please help me. please help me. | 我知道 求求你了 帮帮我吧 |
[42:29] | I can’t promise it’ll work. | 我不能保证是否有用 |
[42:30] | I had bill with me last time. | 因为昨晚比尔和我在一起 |
[42:32] | Please, just tell me what to do. | 拜托 告诉我该怎么做 |
[42:34] | I want you to find it. | 我想要你帮我找回记忆 |
[42:35] | You have to open yourself up. | 你得敞开心扉 |
[42:39] | You have to let me in, okay? yeah. | -你得让我进入你的内心 好吗 -好的 |
[42:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:45] | Let’s go back to your first blackout. | 让我们重回你第一次失去理智的时候 |
[42:47] | Do you remember that? | 你记起来了吗 |
[42:51] | Yeah. okay. | -是的 -好 |
[42:53] | Take me back there. | 让我回到那时 |
[42:55] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记起来的最后一个画面是什么 |
[42:57] | I’m with maryann in her car. | 我和玛丽安在她的车里 |
[43:00] | She’s taking me somewhere. | 她正载着我到某个地方去 |
[43:04] | Then it’s just blank. | 然后就是一片空白了 |
[43:05] | Concentrate. let me in. I’m trying. | -集中精神 让我进入你内心 -我在努力 |
[43:09] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[43:11] | You’re in the woods. | 你进入了树林 |
[43:12] | There’s a woman there with a– with a cane? | 那儿有个女人 拄着一根藤条 |
[43:14] | Yeah, yeah, I see her. | 是的 我看到她了 |
[43:16] | You’re a vessel to the other world. You’ll bring forth my god. | 你是连接另一个世界的灵媒 你会带来我的上帝 |
[43:18] | I ain’t no vessel. | 我不是灵媒 |
[43:20] | I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. | 我不知道我干了什么 |
[43:37] | It wasn’t you. you had no free will. | 这不是你 你当时是受别人控制的 |
[43:40] | I fucking killed people. I cut out their hearts. | 我他妈杀了人 取出他们的心脏 |
[43:42] | No, listen to me. that wasn’t you. | 不 听我说 这并不是你 |
[43:45] | Maryann used you. | 是玛丽安利用了你 |
[43:47] | But it was my hands. my hands that did all that. | 但是我亲手 亲手杀死了他们 |
[43:49] | Please… don’t blame yourself. | 不要 别责怪你自己 |
[43:54] | Eggs, I’m so sorry. | 蛋蛋 我很遗憾 |
[43:57] | Eggs! | 蛋蛋 |
[44:03] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[44:08] | You look quite a vision. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[44:10] | Are you off to see hoyt fortenberry? | 你要去找霍伊特·弗拜里吗 |
[44:14] | So what if I am? | 如果是呢 |
[44:15] | You’re going to see sookie, aren’t you? | 你也要去见苏琪 不是吗 |
[44:17] | It’s fine. | 这没什么的 |
[44:19] | In my day, the gentleman came to the lady’s house to court her, | 在我那个时代 都是男人去女人家示爱 |
[44:24] | But times change. | 但时代变了 |
[44:27] | I see his mother’s gone. | 他妈妈好像走了 |
[44:29] | He took her home yesterday. | 他昨天把她带回家了 |
[44:32] | Good. | 好的 |
[44:34] | I hope she’s better. | 我希望她好点了 |
[44:35] | And I hope you and hoyt have a nice time. | 我也希望你和霍伊特玩得高兴 |
[44:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:39] | Actually, we kinda had a little fight, | 其实 我们有过一点小争吵 |
[44:42] | But I was just gonna go over and make an apology. | 但我正想去他家跟他赔礼道歉 |
[44:48] | Well, he’d be a fool not to accept. | 他要是不接受你的道歉 就是个傻子 |
[44:52] | Where are you going with sookie? | 你和苏琪要去哪里 |
[44:54] | To a french restaurant. | 去一家法国餐厅 |
[44:55] | Do you know I haven’t been to one in over 70 years? | 我已经有70多年没去过那种地方了 |
[45:00] | Humans seem to love them. | 人类似乎很爱去那儿 |
[45:01] | They– they go there to celebrate. | 他们 他们去那儿进行庆祝 |
[45:05] | Okay. just be back by 5. | 好的 记得你5点前要回来 |
[45:08] | You be back by 4. | 你4点之前就得回来 |
[45:25] | Mrs. merlotte. | 马洛特夫人 |
[45:27] | Oh, dear god. | 我的天啊 |
[45:39] | You, uh, threw away all the pictures of me? | 你们 把我所有的照片都丢了吗 |
[45:43] | We have ’em. it’s just, uh… | 我们留着呢 只是 |
[45:45] | It’d be hard to explain to friends | 这很难跟朋友们解释 |
[45:46] | who think we never had children. | 他们以为我们从来就没有过孩子 |
[45:50] | – Will you sit down? – no, I don’t plan on staying. | -你要坐下来吗 -不 我没打算留下 |
[45:54] | We never thought we’d see you again. | 我们从未想过还能再见到你 |
[45:56] | Never say never when there’s the internet. | 自从有了因特网 一切皆有可能 |
[46:01] | Sam, if you came for an explanation, um, | 山姆 如果你是想要个解释 |
[46:05] | I don’t have a good one. | 我没有一个说得过去的 |
[46:08] | Mitchell and I were down to our last nickel, | 米切尔和我尽力去回想当时的所有细节 |
[46:11] | and we were scared. | 当时我们吓坏了 |
[46:13] | We still don’t know what we saw that night. | 我们还是不知道那晚我们到底看到了什么 |
[46:17] | You saw me turn into a dog. | 你们看见我变成了一条狗 |
[46:19] | And apparently that was worth abandoning me over. | 显然你们因此而遗弃我 也情有可原 |
[46:23] | So I spent the next 19 years making | 所以接下来的19年来 |
[46:26] | Sure nobody would know who I really was. | 再没让人知道我到底是什么 |
[46:30] | That’s what you left me with. | 这就是你们给留给我的结果 |
[46:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:35] | I am so sorry, sam. | 我真的很抱歉 山姆 |
[46:38] | We never meant to hurt you. | 我们从未想过要伤害你 |
[46:41] | I’m not here for an apology. | 我来不是想让你道歉 |
[46:45] | I wanna find the people you adopted me from. | 我想找到那个让你们领养我的人 |
[46:49] | I wanna meet my parents. | 我想见我的亲生父母 |
[46:52] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[46:53] | I swore to them I’d never say anything. | 我跟他们发过誓我会守口如瓶的 |
[46:55] | Jesus christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[46:56] | Please. trust me. | 求你了 相信我 |
[46:58] | You don’t wanna know them. | 你不会想认识他们的 |
[47:00] | They’re bad people. | 他们不是好人 |
[47:01] | Well, I guess you know a thing or two about that. | 我猜你还是多少知道点什么 |
[47:38] | Melindat Joe Lee Mickens. Last Known is Megiolins Ark. I’m sorry. | 梅塔特约李 最后见到的是麦格里斯阿克 对不起 |
[48:01] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[48:17] | Uh, no, before we go any further, | 不 在我们更进一步之前 |
[48:20] | there’s something you ought to know. | 我有点事要告诉你 |
[48:21] | Yeah, what’s that, sugar? | 是吗 是什么 甜心 |
[48:22] | That I’m… | 我是个 |
[48:25] | I’m a virgin. | 我是处女 |
[48:26] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[48:28] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[48:31] | I’ll be gentle with you. | 我会对你温柔一点的 |
[48:33] | – In fact, I kinda like it. – really? | -说实话 我挺喜欢处女的 – 真的吗 |
[48:37] | Well, I don’t like it one bit. | 我可一点都不喜欢 |
[49:01] | Welcome, mr. compton. | 欢迎光临 康普顿先生 |
[49:03] | we are all ready for you. | 我们已经为您准备好了 |
[49:04] | – Thank you. – I’ll get the music started. | -谢谢你 -我这就为您放音乐 |
[49:10] | You rented out the whole place? | 你把这儿整个地方都包下来了 |
[49:13] | The sight of you is not something I wish to share with others tonight. | 今晚我不想跟别人分享你的美丽 |
[49:18] | Oh, bill, you didn’t have to do all this for me. | 比尔 你不用为我做这么多 |
[49:22] | I love nothing more than to see you happy. | 没有比看到你开心更让我心满意足的了 |
[49:27] | It’s really quite selfish. | 我还真是自私啊 |
[49:30] | Well, I know I’m gonna eat, | 我知道我们会用餐 |
[49:32] | But what’s there for you to do at a restaurant besides look at me? | 但除了看我之外 你在这个饭店还准备干什么 |
[49:36] | We can dance. may i? | 我们可以跳舞 可以吗 |
[50:16] | Andy bellefleur. | 安迪·贝弗勒 |
[50:22] | – Hold up. hold up! – no, no, no, no, no. | -站住 站住 -不不不不不 |
[50:25] | Listen, I’m a killer. | 听着 我是个凶手 |
[50:27] | I’m a murderer. I murdered innocent people. | 我杀了人了 我杀了无辜的人 |
[50:30] | Now, you– you just have to lock me up, please. | 现在 你 求你一定要把我拷起来 |
[50:32] | All right, man, | 好吧 伙计 |
[50:33] | well, why don’t you put the knife down, we’ll talk? | 你快把刀放下 我们再谈 |
[50:35] | It’s the murder weapon, you dumb fuck! | 因为这是凶器 你这个蠢货 |
[50:38] | The voodoo woman, daphne, sam merlotte. | 那个巫婆 达芙妮还有山姆·马洛特 |
[50:41] | – I used it on all of them. – hold on, now. | -我都是用的这一把刀 -站住 |
[50:43] | We both know you were under maryann’s spell. | 我们都清楚 你那是着了玛丽安的道 |
[50:45] | But it was me who cut out those women’s hearts, andy. | 但是我把那些女人的心挖出来的 安迪 |
[50:48] | Calm down. calm down. | 冷静下来 冷静 |
[50:50] | – Give me that knife– – you call this a knife?! | -把刀交给我 -你管这叫刀 |
[50:54] | I saw their eyes. | 我见过他们的眼睛 |
[50:56] | Looking up at me, holding this knife out. | 仰着头看着我 紧紧的握着刀 |
[51:00] | That was the last thing they saw, andy. | 那是他们最后看到的东西了 安迪 |
[51:07] | He was gonna… | 他是要 |
[51:14] | Holy shit. | 该死的 |
[51:15] | I ain’t never killed nobody before. | 我从没有杀过人 |
[51:18] | – Fuck, this ain’t even mine. – give it to me. | -靠 这都不是我的 -把枪给我 |
[51:23] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[51:28] | You didn’t see anything. you weren’t here. | 你什么都没有看见 你没来过这儿 |
[51:30] | Get the hell out of here. go on. | 该死的快离开这儿 快走 |
[51:32] | Go! | 快走 |
[51:42] | – Somebody call an ambulance. – oh, my god, what happened? | -快叫救护车 -天啊 发生什么事了 |
[51:45] | We got a confession from our killer and a murder weapon. | 凶手来找我自首 还带着凶器 |
[51:48] | – He was coming after me, and, uh… – oh, god. | -他一直追着我 – 天啊 |
[51:52] | I got him. | 我把他击毙了 |
[51:55] | Oh, no, tara, honey, don’t… | 别 泰拉 亲爱的 别过去 |
[51:56] | Oh, no. no. | 不 不 |
[51:58] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[52:03] | No, please. | 不要啊 |
[52:08] | Please. | 不要啊 |
[52:17] | It’s a good thing you don’t eat. | 你不吃东西也挺好的 |
[52:18] | ’cause I wouldn’t have shared it with anyone. | 因为我不想把这个跟任何人分享 |
[52:20] | I can’t think of a better way | 我想不到更好的方式 |
[52:22] | to top off the best meal of my life. | 来结束我人生中这最美妙的一餐 |
[52:24] | I do have one last thing. | 我倒还有最后一件事 |
[52:32] | Plane tickets? | 飞机票吗 |
[52:35] | Where’s burlington? | 伯灵顿在哪儿 |
[52:38] | – It’s in vermont. – vermont? | -在佛蒙特 -佛蒙特 |
[52:39] | Why would we…? | 为什么我们要去 |
[52:41] | This is the other part. | 这还有另一部分 |
[52:58] | Miss stackhouse, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? | 斯塔克豪斯小姐 我能否有这个荣幸娶你作我的妻子 |
[53:07] | That is, assuming that last night didn’t scare you off weddings for good. | 希望你没有因为昨晚 对婚礼从此产生恐惧感 |
[53:14] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[53:18] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[53:20] | I’ve dreamed of this since I was a girl. | 从我还是孩子的时候起 就梦想这么一天 |
[53:27] | And in my dreams, I always say yes. | 在我的梦里 我总会说我愿意 |
[53:31] | Well, then it ought to be easy. | 那这应该会容易多了 |
[53:33] | Then why can’t I say it? | 为什么我现在说不出来呢 |
[53:36] | My heart’s flying around in my chest. | 我的心都快跳出来了 |
[53:38] | I can’t even think straight. | 我甚至不能思考了 |
[53:42] | My life’s inside-out. | 我的生活一塌糊涂 |
[53:44] | With all that’s happened, I’m not sure about anything. | 发生了那么多事 我对任何事都不确定 |
[53:48] | I don’t even know if I’m human. | 我甚至都不知道我到底是不是人类 |
[53:51] | What? | 什么 |
[53:52] | Maybe I am some kind of freak. | 也许我是个怪物什么的 |
[53:54] | I’ve only met one other person in the world like me, | 我在这个世界上只见过一个我的同类 |
[53:56] | And who even knows where he is? | 而我连他现在在哪儿都不知道 |
[53:59] | And what happens | 当我年老力衰的时候 |
[54:03] | when I grow old and weak and you’re still the same? | 而你还依然年轻 我该怎么办 |
[54:04] | What then? | 到时怎么办 |
[54:05] | Sookie, I don’t care about any of that. | 苏琪 我一点都不在乎那些 |
[54:08] | I want you just as you are. | 我只是想要你做你自己 |
[54:10] | But I’m not even sure what I am. | 但我都不确定我到底是什么 |
[54:16] | – Are you saying no? – no. | -那你是拒绝我了 -不是 |
[54:19] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[54:20] | I– I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我 我也不知道我在说什么 |
[54:22] | I– I need a minute to clean myself up. | 我 我需要一小会来理清头绪 |
[54:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[55:55] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[55:56] | Yes, bill compton, I will marry you. | 我愿意 比尔·康普顿 我愿意嫁给你 |
[56:12] | Bill? | 比尔 |