时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Eric! | 艾瑞克 |
[00:25] | Holy shit. V. | 天啊 有吸血鬼的血 |
[00:31] | Stay back Sookie. Don’t shoot him. | 别动 苏琪 不要开枪 |
[00:33] | – He knows. – He knows what? | -他知道内情 -什么内情 |
[00:35] | Who do you work for? | 谁派你来的 |
[00:36] | Give me a taste fucker. Come on. | 妈的 快让我喝一口 快 |
[00:38] | – Who sent you? – I-I can’t– | -谁派你来的 -我不能… |
[00:46] | I can’t talk. | 我说不出来话 |
[01:01] | For the last time: | 我再问最后一次 |
[01:03] | who is your master? | 你为谁卖命 |
[01:06] | Think you can mad-dog me you fucking fanger? | 你个傻逼吸血鬼 以为这样就能迷惑我 |
[01:08] | You got nothing on Jackson. | 你在杰克逊什么都查不到 |
[01:11] | If I tell you I’m as dead as you are. | 我要供出来 就跟你一样变成死鬼了 |
[01:14] | You might as well kill me now. | 倒不如现在就把我杀了 |
[01:21] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[01:45] | Oh. | 啊 |
[01:48] | I got your rug all wet. Heh. | 抱歉 把你的地毯弄脏了 |
[03:25] | Oh Lorena Lorena. Oh dear. I’m so sorry. | 罗瑞娜 天哪 真是太遗憾了 |
[03:29] | – I’m fine. – Come here. | -我没事 -到这来 |
[03:30] | I’ll heal in a minute. | 我马上就会恢复 |
[03:32] | The Celtic tapestry was a gift | 这条凯尔特挂毯 |
[03:34] | from the lord of Glyndyfrdwy in 1387. | 是1387年格林达法杜伊爵爷送的礼物 |
[03:38] | We’ll find a way to clean it up. | 会有办法清理干净的 |
[03:41] | Hm. | 哼 |
[03:42] | Or we’ll put a planter or two in front of it | 或者我们可以在前面摆个花盆 |
[03:44] | and we’ll hide the burn marks. | 挡住烧焦的地方就行了 |
[03:45] | Really it’s like Armageddon in here | 说真的 有人打破一个甜品杯 |
[03:47] | anytime someone chips a dessert glass. | 就大呼小叫 弄得像世界末日来了一样 |
[03:50] | Okay now if everyone could please | 好了 现在请大家离开 |
[03:53] | leave me alone with Mr. Compton. | 我要与康普顿先生私下谈谈 |
[03:56] | We could all use a moment to let um | 正好利用这段时间 |
[03:59] | cooler heads prevail. | “冷静”一下 |
[04:05] | This maye difficult for a Louisianan to understand | 大概路易斯安那州的吸血鬼不太了解 |
[04:09] | but in the kingdom of Mississippi | 但在密西西比王国 |
[04:11] | our appetite for unprovoked violence is nil. | 无缘无故的暴力行为是绝对禁止的 |
[04:19] | Fangs. | 收起来 |
[04:22] | You know it was Miss Krasiki who recommended you. | 要知道 推荐你的正是卡拉斯基小姐 |
[04:27] | If we are to be working together | 如果我们要长期合作 |
[04:29] | I suggest you learn to get along. | 我建议你还是和她好好相处 |
[04:32] | You do Lorena’s bidding now? | 你现在听罗瑞娜指挥了 |
[04:33] | Oh that’s what she thinks. | 不 那不过是她一厢情愿 |
[04:36] | But given your privileged standing with Queen Sophie Anne | 鉴于你在苏菲·安妮女王身边的特殊地位 |
[04:38] | I’d rather have you for my own. | 我当然很愿意让你为我所用 |
[04:47] | Whatever lies Lorena has told you | 无论罗瑞娜在你耳边吹了什么风 |
[04:51] | she has motives of her own. | 要知道她有她的小算盘 |
[04:53] | I am well aware. | 这点我很清楚 |
[04:57] | She really is quite unsophisticated | 她的年纪也不小了 |
[04:59] | for someone so old. | 还这么不成熟 |
[05:01] | Do you know that she wanted me to make you watch | 你知道吗 她想让我逼你亲眼看着 |
[05:04] | while she killed your human? | 她杀死你情人的过程 |
[05:09] | And speaking of vampire to vampire… | 同为吸血鬼 你老实告诉我 |
[05:15] | how much do you really love that human of yours? | 你到底有多爱那个人类 |
[05:21] | Why not turn her | 为什么不把她变成吸血鬼 |
[05:23] | as I turned Talbot centuries ago? | 就像我几个世纪前对托博那样 |
[05:27] | Spend eternity together. | 生生世世在一起 |
[05:31] | Mm. That’s a commitment. | 这才是真正的生死相守啊 |
[05:38] | That is impossible. | 不可能的 |
[05:40] | Well the alternative is to subject her | 这样的话 她就只能接受 |
[05:43] | to the vicissitudes of mortality | 凡人世界的无常变化 |
[05:45] | and to the mercy of forces | 任凭强者随意摆布 |
[05:48] | such as for instance me. | 比如说 我 |
[05:55] | Your Majesty that is no choice. | 陛下 这根本不是选择 |
[05:58] | Of course it is. | 当然是 |
[06:02] | Is it your human’s welfare you value | 你是要那个人类幸福生活 |
[06:05] | or your own desire? | 还是选择自身的欲望 |
[06:07] | You are a fraction of my age. | 你现在还年轻 |
[06:09] | One day you’ll see | 总有一天你会明白 |
[06:12] | you can’t have both. | 两者不能兼得 |
[06:17] | Well we’re all a little frazzled | 好了 今天遇到那么多头疼的事 |
[06:21] | by the worries of the day. | 我们都有点累了 |
[06:24] | Why don’t you uh… | 不如你… |
[06:28] | sleep on it? | 睡觉时再考虑 |
[06:45] | Fresh graves are ideal for disposing of an unwanted body. | 新坟最适合藏匿尸体 |
[06:50] | The ground’s already disturbed | 反正土刚被翻过 |
[06:51] | so no one would think to dig again. | 所以没人会怀疑 |
[06:53] | So much for keeping him alive so we could question him. | 要是你没杀死他 我们还能套些话 |
[06:56] | Well that’s what I was planning. | 我原先是这么打算的 |
[06:58] | But then you saw his brand. | 但之后你看见了他的标记 |
[07:02] | Brings back many memories. | 想起了以前的事 |
[07:04] | Unpleasant ones. | 不爽的事 |
[07:06] | If you’d given me a chance to listen to his thoughts– | 如果你能让我听听他的想法… |
[07:08] | You have no concept of how dangerous werewolves are. | 你完全不知道狼人有多危险 |
[07:11] | They’re virtually silent. | 他们基本上没什么想法 |
[07:13] | They have no fear of death. | 对死亡也毫无畏惧 |
[07:14] | And when they’ve had a bit of our blood | 只要让他喝一点儿我们的血 |
[07:15] | their strength can be a challenge. | 力量猛增 那就很难对付了 |
[07:21] | Even for me. | 即便是我 |
[07:27] | Like I said | 再说一次 |
[07:30] | thanks for saving my life. | 谢谢你救我一命 |
[07:34] | How’s your bullet wound? | 枪伤怎么样了 |
[07:36] | Well it would have healed a lot faster if you had– | 有个办法能愈合得快些 如果你能… |
[07:38] | I will never fall for that again. | 我再也不会上你的当了 |
[07:43] | Maybe the next time you shoot me. | 下次对我开枪 我们再商量 |
[07:53] | I’ll walk you back. | 送你回去吧 |
[07:59] | Do you know anyone named Jackson? | 你认识的人里有叫杰克逊的吗 |
[08:00] | It’s the only thing I could make out in his thoughts. | 我当时就听见了这么一点 |
[08:02] | Maybe that’s the person he’s working for. | 可能是他的上级 |
[08:04] | Jackson is where he lives. | 杰克逊是他老家 |
[08:07] | He had a Mississippi accent. | 他有密西西比口音 |
[08:10] | Can’t you people tell the difference? | 你们人类听不出来吗 |
[08:11] | Oh my God he’s from Jackson? | 天呐 他是杰克逊人 |
[08:14] | Do you think that’s where Bill is? | 你觉得比尔会不会在那里 |
[08:16] | Eric we have to go like yesterday. | 艾瑞克 我们得像昨天一样追过去 |
[08:18] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:21] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[08:22] | The problems of the world consist of more | 除了找你失踪的男友 |
[08:24] | than finding your missing boyfriend. | 我还有别的事要做 |
[08:26] | You shouldn’t go by yourself either. | 你也不能独自前去 |
[08:28] | These werewolves are looking for you. | 狼人们都在找你 |
[08:31] | You’re no good to Bill or to me if you’re dead. | 你要是死了 对我和比尔都没好处 |
[08:33] | How can you expect me to sit around when we have a lead? | 既然有了线索 我怎么可能坐得住 |
[08:36] | It’ll be morning by the time you get to Jackson. | 你现在赶到杰克逊 天也亮了 |
[08:38] | If you’re planning on rescuing a vampire during daylight | 你要是想顶着大太阳救一个吸血鬼 |
[08:40] | I have seriously overestimated your intelligence. | 我就真要怀疑你是不是智商有问题了 |
[08:44] | At least take the day to think it over. | 花一天时间好好想想吧 |
[08:46] | Fine. I’ll leave tomorrow. | 好 我会等到明天再走 |
[08:49] | But I have to go. Bill would do it for me. | 但必须要去 比尔会为我做同样的事情 |
[08:53] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你能理解 |
[08:57] | I understand very well. | 我非常理解 |
[09:03] | If I do get into some kind of trouble you’ll feel it right? | 如果我遇到麻烦你会有感觉 是吗 |
[09:09] | How fast can you get to Mississippi? | 你赶到密西西比需要多久 |
[09:11] | Probably not fast enough. | 很可能来不及 |
[09:14] | Stay out of trouble Miss Stackhouse. | 别惹麻烦 斯塔克豪斯小姐 |
[09:17] | It’ll do us both a favor. | 那对我们俩都有好处 |
[10:10] | Go go. Go ahead. Bite me. | 来吧 快 咬我 |
[10:13] | Go on fucking do it. | 来呀 快他妈的咬 |
[10:19] | What the hell? I said you could bite me. | 你搞什么 我叫你咬我 |
[10:21] | No. | 不 |
[10:22] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:24] | Because you want me to. | 因为你想让我咬 |
[10:34] | Okay here we go. | 好了 现在开始 |
[10:35] | Final table at Festa al Lago about to get under way. | 湖边晚会[扑克赛事]决赛即将开始 |
[10:38] | We started five days ago with 368 players. | 五天前揭幕时我们有368名选手 |
[10:41] | We are down to our final six. | 现在只剩六强角逐 |
[10:42] | The winner today is gonna take home over $1 million. | 今天的胜者将赢得超过一百万美元的奖金 |
[10:45] | Whoa. Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[10:48] | Uh. Wasn’t expecting company. | 没想到会有人来 |
[10:52] | – Tommy said you split. – Oh he told you that? | -托米说你走了 -他这么说的吗 |
[10:57] | He must have misheard. | 他一定是听岔了 |
[10:59] | I’m not the kind to skip out on his own blood kin. | 我可不是丢下血亲自己跑开那种人 |
[11:02] | Course you ain’t. Hey Lindy. Sam’s back. | 你当然不是 琳迪 山姆回来了 |
[11:06] | I’ll go get her. Mama? | 我去叫她 孩子他妈 |
[11:11] | I don’t appreciate you trying to get me killed. | 你居然想害死我 我很不高兴 |
[11:14] | I don’t appreciate you coming into my house | 你闯进我家来 不拿自个当外人 |
[11:16] | like you belong here. | 我也很不高兴 |
[11:22] | I figured since we’re related you could keep up but… | 我以为既然是兄弟就肯定能跟上 可是… |
[11:26] | How the hell should I know? We never have guests. | 我怎么会知道 家里从来没来过客人 |
[11:28] | Pull them off the bed. Come on. | 把它们从床上掀下来 快点啊 |
[11:31] | Well now hold on hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[11:32] | Now I just came over to say goodbye. | 我只是来告辞的 |
[11:35] | I wasn’t gonna stay the night. | 我不在这过夜 |
[11:36] | We ain’t letting you spend your money on no motel. | 我们不会让你花钱去住汽车旅馆的 |
[11:39] | Mama if he wants to stay in a motel let him. | 妈 他想住汽车旅馆就随他好了 |
[11:41] | No I gotta get back to Bon Temps. | 不 我要回良辰镇 |
[11:43] | At this time of night? | 这么晚了还回去 |
[11:45] | Yeah well I got a life back here | 是 那儿有我的生活 |
[11:46] | just like you got yours here. | 就像这里有你们的生活 |
[11:49] | I don’t wanna intrude any more than I already have. | 已经麻烦你们太多 不想再叨扰了 |
[11:54] | Joe Lee down the sink. | 乔·李 把酒倒了 |
[11:56] | Dadgum I just cracked it open. | 该死 我刚开的新酒 |
[11:58] | Down the sink. Jesus’s sake. | 去倒掉 看在上帝份上 |
[12:00] | You ain’t seen your son in over 30 years | 你三十年没见的儿子来了 |
[12:02] | and you can’t cork it for one night? | 今晚就不能不喝吗 |
[12:05] | We ain’t alcoholics. | 我们不是酒鬼 |
[12:06] | Don’t ever get married Sam. | 永远不要结婚 山姆 |
[12:08] | The second you do that’s when they start to woman you. | 一结婚 她们就开始发号施令了 |
[12:10] | I know it may not look like it | 我知道你可能不相信 |
[12:12] | but we are just so so proud of you | 但是我们为你和你所做的一切 |
[12:14] | and what all you done with yourself. | 感到非常非常骄傲 |
[12:16] | I just… I just wish we were the kind of people | 我真希望 希望你对我们 |
[12:18] | that could make you proud of us. | 有同样的感觉 |
[12:21] | All right listen. Stop worrying about what I think. | 好了 听着 别担心我的想法 |
[12:24] | Okay? Start with them. | 好吗 想想他们 |
[12:31] | Now come on. Take care of your mama. | 过来 快来照顾你妈妈 |
[12:34] | – All right. Lindy. Lindy. – come on. | -好了 琳迪 -没事的 |
[12:36] | We’ll see each other again. | 我们还会再见面的 |
[12:38] | You best get going before she climbs in the trunk with you. | 最好趁她没爬进你的车里 赶紧走吧 |
[12:43] | You forgot these. | 你忘了这个 |
[12:44] | You must have dropped them when you were changing… | 一定是不小心掉了 在你变… |
[12:48] | the oil. | 换油的时候 |
[12:53] | – You? – Yeah. | -你吗 -没错 |
[12:56] | – A cop? – Oh I wish you were there. | -当警察 -真希望你当时在场 |
[12:59] | Tonight boom the universe showed me my destiny. | 午夜一声巨响 天降大任于我 |
[13:04] | And for me that’s to protect and serve | 我的使命 就是保护并服务 |
[13:06] | the citizens of Renard Parish. | 雷那尔教区的市民 |
[13:09] | Police work just ain’t about tackling people. | 警察的工作不止是抓人 |
[13:11] | There’s marksmanship paramilitary training. | 还有射击和准军事训练 |
[13:16] | I got all that now. | 这些经历我全有了 |
[13:18] | And let’s face it would you feel safe | 直说吧 我和安迪·贝弗勒两个人 |
[13:20] | with me patrolling the streets or Andy Bellefleur? | 谁来巡逻更让你放心 |
[13:23] | Yeah that’s what I thought. | 看 我就知道 |
[13:26] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[13:30] | Oh my God. | 我的上帝 |
[13:33] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[13:36] | You lost yourself to the void. | 你昏过去了 |
[13:42] | I’d claim it was a gift but actually | 我很想自夸天赋异禀 但事实上 |
[13:45] | it’s common to most vampires. | 大多数吸血鬼都是如此 |
[13:48] | I… I never do this. | 我从来没有过 |
[13:51] | What one-night stands? | 什么 一夜情吗 |
[13:54] | Cheap motels? | 廉价的汽车旅馆 |
[13:57] | Vampires? | 吸血鬼 |
[13:58] | None of it. No offense. | 都没有过 没别的意思 |
[14:01] | Actually the cheap motel yes. | 其实 我住过廉价的汽车旅馆 |
[14:04] | But only once. | 但只有一次 |
[14:06] | Come to think of it why do you need a motel room? | 我想起来了 你为什么要租房间呢 |
[14:10] | Don’t y’all sleep in the ground? | 你们不都是在地下睡觉的吗 |
[14:13] | It’s nice to have a place to shower | 这样比较舒服 有个地方洗澡 |
[14:15] | shave | 刮脸 |
[14:17] | and ravage you. | 蹂躏你 |
[14:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[14:24] | Did this all happen because we beat the crap | 这一切都是因为我们今晚 |
[14:25] | out of a couple rednecks tonight? | 痛扁了几个乡巴佬吗 |
[14:28] | You did. | 动手的是你 |
[14:30] | You would’ve killed them if I hadn’t have stopped you. | 若没有我拦着 你会把他们打死的 |
[14:34] | Wanted to. | 确实想 |
[14:36] | – Where does all that come from? – No. | -为什么这样想 -不 |
[14:40] | You don’t wanna poke that. | 你不会想知道的 |
[14:42] | Oh I’m entitled to a little bit of curiosity. | 我有权满足这一点好奇心 |
[14:44] | I hardly know a thing about you. | 我对你还一无所知呢 |
[14:47] | I don’t know if you have a husband or a boyfriend. | 不知道你有没有丈夫或者男朋友 |
[14:52] | Listen this was great and all… | 听着 刚才感觉很好 |
[14:55] | Okay mind-blowing. | 好吧 超级棒 |
[14:57] | But let’s not make it into something that it wasn’t. | 但我们就不要再继续下去了 |
[15:00] | Just take me home. | 送我回家吧 |
[15:02] | Well can I at least ask your name? | 我能不能问下你的名字呢 |
[15:05] | Oh even better I-I’ll walk. | 好极了 我走回去 |
[15:08] | My name is Franklin. | 我叫弗兰克林 |
[15:10] | Please give it up. | 求你别费劲了 |
[15:13] | Knowing my name isn’t gonna make you feel any less dirty | 知道我的名字不会减轻负罪感 无论对你 |
[15:15] | or me any less… | 还是对我 |
[15:20] | Thanks Franklin. | 谢谢你 弗兰克林 |
[15:41] | Fangtasia. This better be good. | 范塔西娅酒吧 希望是好事 |
[15:43] | Oh hi. Pam it’s Jessica Hamby. | 帕姆 我是杰西卡·汉姆比 |
[15:46] | We talked yesterday. I’m the one who– | 我们昨天聊过 我就是那个… |
[15:47] | I remember you perfectly. What is it? | 我记得很清楚 什么事 |
[15:51] | Well I really desperately need your help. | 我实在没办法了 急需你帮忙 |
[15:53] | I don’t know where Bill is | 也不知道比尔在哪儿 |
[15:54] | and gosh you guys are like the only other vampires I know– | 老天 我只认识你们两个吸血鬼 |
[15:57] | Spit it out cupcake. I’m in the middle of something. | 有屁快放 小妞 我正忙着呢 |
[15:59] | Right. Um… | 好 呃 |
[16:03] | You remember how I was asking how you would–? | 你还记得我那天问你 如果… |
[16:05] | You know what you would do if you like | 你失手杀了人 |
[16:08] | killed somebody by accident? | 该怎么办吗 |
[16:10] | Did you call the hypothetical hardware store | 你有没有给那个白痴五金店打电话 |
[16:13] | and buy a theoretical chain saw? | 买一把见鬼的电锯 |
[16:15] | Yes. And that’s just the problem. | 有啊 问题就出在这里 |
[16:17] | I went to get the chain saw and now he’s gone. | 我出去拿电锯 回来就发现尸体不见了 |
[16:23] | What? | 什么 |
[16:23] | I left for like 15 minutes and he just disappeared. | 我就离开了15分钟 他就消失了 |
[16:26] | So the problem you have | 那么你的问题就是 |
[16:28] | is that there is no dead body in your house? | 家里没有尸体了 对吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:34] | Doesn’t sound like a problem to me. Gotta run. | 我可不觉得这是问题 挂了 |
[16:37] | Babies they’re all the same. | 宝贝儿 这些蠢妞都一样 |
[16:39] | Now where were we? Oh right. | 我们刚进行到哪儿了 哦对 |
[16:43] | Lie back sweetheart and think of Estonia. | 躺倒 亲爱的 继续幻想爱沙尼亚 |
[16:54] | Oh my God you have a brother? | 老天 你有个弟弟 |
[16:55] | Yeah. News to me too. | 是啊 我也才知道 |
[16:58] | What are they like? | 你的家人是什么样子 |
[17:00] | Well I’m more at home with the folks here. | 我还是和这儿的人相处感觉自在点 |
[17:03] | Speaking of which you heard about the…? | 说到这个 你听说没… |
[17:06] | Hm? Yeah. Jesus Christ. | 当然 老天啊 |
[17:09] | And Andy shot him? | 安迪射死了他吗 |
[17:11] | Welcome back huh? | 欢迎回家 |
[17:13] | Good thing this town doesn’t have many other bar options. | 多亏镇上没多少酒吧 鬼事都出这儿了 |
[17:17] | So how long should I expect you gone for this time? | 你这次打算离开多久 |
[17:19] | Two maybe three days at the most. | 两天 最多三天 |
[17:21] | If I leave by 4 I can get there by sundown. | 如果四点就动身 我日落前就能赶到那儿 |
[17:24] | Sam how can you expect me to stay here and do nothing | 山姆 既然比尔可能就在杰克逊 |
[17:27] | when Bill might be in Jackson? You know me. | 我怎么可能无动于衷 你了解我的 |
[17:30] | I know you well enough not to argue. | 没错 所以我不和你争论 |
[17:33] | You need anyone to–? | 需不需要我… |
[17:34] | If you really wanna help | 如果你真想帮忙 |
[17:36] | I’m kind of leaving Jessica here on her own while I’m gone. | 我对杰西卡一个人留在家里不太放心 |
[17:39] | Do you think you could make sure | 你可不可以看着她 |
[17:40] | she doesn’t do anything horrible? | 别让她做出可怕的事来 |
[17:43] | How? | 怎么做 |
[17:44] | I don’t know. Give her a job? | 我也不清楚 给她份工作如何 |
[17:46] | Just kidding. Can you imagine? Arlene would freak. | 开玩笑啦 要是那样 阿尔琳非疯了不可 |
[17:50] | You don’t get back she’s getting your job. | 如果你小命丢那儿 工作就是她的了 |
[17:53] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[17:57] | Nice ring. | 戒指真漂亮 |
[18:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:03] | What is the rank between a sergeant and a captain | 在路易斯安那州警局里 |
[18:05] | in the Louisiana State Police? | 警士和警校中间是什么警衔 |
[18:07] | Skip. | 过 |
[18:08] | The legal blood-alcohol limit | 路易斯安那州法定的 |
[18:10] | in the state of Louisiana is? | 血液酒精浓度上限是多少 |
[18:15] | – When you’re drunk? – Uh no. | -喝醉的时候吗 -不是 |
[18:17] | Next one. | 下一题 |
[18:19] | Jessica says it’s too late for us to be together. | 杰西卡说一切都晚了 我们没法在一起了 |
[18:22] | What do you think she means by that? | 你觉得她是什么意思 |
[18:24] | – Wait that’s on the test? – No I’m asking you. | -这也是测试题吗 -不 是我在问你 |
[18:27] | Look come on man. Not now. | 拜托 老兄 现在可不是时候 |
[18:30] | You’re quizzing me. I’m in the zone. | 你在帮我做测试 我正全神贯注呢 |
[18:32] | Yeah you’re 0 for 22. | 是啊 你22答0对 |
[18:33] | At least this you could help me with. | 但至少这个问题你能帮帮我 |
[18:35] | All right listen. | 好了 听着 |
[18:37] | I’ve heard every breakup excuse from | 我听过各种分手的借口 |
[18:39] | “You’re a son of a bitch Stackhouse” | 从”你个狗娘养的 斯塔克豪斯” |
[18:41] | to “You’re a fucking asshole Jason.” | 到”你丫真他妈混蛋 杰森” |
[18:43] | And you know what? They’re all saying the same thing. | 你知道吗 她们其实都是一个意思 |
[18:47] | They can’t handle the heat you’re packing. | 就是她们没法承受你的热情 |
[18:50] | So Jessica is having trouble handling my heat? | 就是说 杰西卡没法承受我的热情 |
[18:53] | The only thing to do is to move on to someone who can. | 所以唯一的办法 就是换个能承受的妞 |
[18:57] | That’s why every girlfriend I’ve had | 这就是为什么我交往的妞 |
[18:58] | has been hotter than the last. | 一个比一个热辣 |
[19:01] | I don’t know how I’ll find someone better than Jessica. | 我可不知道怎么找到比杰西卡更好的女孩 |
[19:04] | Man there are two kinds of people in this world: | 老兄 这世上有这么两种人 |
[19:06] | people who got no dreams | 一种是没有梦想的人 |
[19:08] | people who got dreams and don’t do nothing about it | 一种是有梦想却不付诸于努力的人 |
[19:11] | and people who go out | 第三种[不识数真可怕] |
[19:12] | and fulfill their dreams. | 是努力让梦想成真的人 |
[19:13] | I don’t know about you but I’m the third kind. | 我不知道你是哪种 不过我可是第三种 |
[19:15] | So you gonna help me out or not? | 你到底要不要继续帮我 |
[19:16] | I’m trying to help you but look | 我是想帮你 可是你看 |
[19:17] | the website says you have to pass the written exam. | 网站上说你必须通过笔试 |
[19:22] | You think Andy Bellefleur knows half of this shit? | 你以为安迪·贝弗勒懂这狗屁玩意儿吗 |
[19:24] | There’s gotta be an easier way. | 一定有更简单的路子 |
[19:26] | Look I’m ready now. You know? | 我现在准备好了 知道吗 |
[19:31] | I know between good and evil. | 我分得清好人和坏人 |
[19:34] | I’m like a ninja-level marksman. I got all the training I need. | 我就像无敌忍者神射手 训练有素 |
[19:37] | You wanna know what that blood-alcohol limit is? | 你想知道血液酒精浓度上限吗 |
[19:39] | I don’t need to know it. | 压根儿不需要 |
[19:40] | If it’s on the sample test it’s not on the real thing. | 因为既然是样题 就肯定不会出现在真题上 |
[19:43] | Everybody knows that. | 地球人都知道 |
[19:46] | Well him and me we haven’t even talked about kids | 其实吧 我们还没谈论过孩子 |
[19:48] | but well maybe this is the good Lord | 不过 也许这是仁爱的上帝在告诉我 |
[19:50] | telling me that this man’s a keeper. Right? | 这个男人就是我的真命天子 对吗 |
[19:53] | I mean don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[19:53] | You know children being a blessing and all. | 孩子的降临是上帝的赐福 |
[19:56] | Pardon dear. Need to adjust the probe. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我要转下探头 |
[19:59] | Oh yeah that’s better. Yup there’s the critter see? | 这下好多了 小家伙就在那儿 看见没 |
[20:05] | That’s my baby? | 那就是我的宝宝吗 |
[20:07] | It ain’t much more than a head and a heart right now | 现在还只有成形的脑袋和心脏 |
[20:09] | but that’s all you need don’t you? | 不过那是最重要的 不是吗 |
[20:12] | Oh my. | 天呐 |
[20:15] | This one a bit of a surprise? | 这个小家伙是意外吗 |
[20:17] | Uh a little I guess. | 应该算吧 |
[20:19] | My boyfriend and me we haven’t been together for very long. | 我和男友很久没在一起了 |
[20:23] | Well at least two three months by the looks of it. | 从胎儿状况来看 至少有两三个月了 |
[20:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:28] | Twenty-five millimeters from crown to rump. | 从头顶到尾端大约25厘米 |
[20:30] | Yeah I’d say the tadpole’s at least nine weeks on. | 是的 这孩子至少有九周了 |
[20:34] | Nine weeks? Are you sure? | 九周 你确定吗 |
[20:36] | Maybe ten. | 也许十周 |
[20:44] | Terry phone! I’m wiping. | 特里 电话 我正擦桌子呢 |
[20:46] | I’m frying! | 我在煎菜 |
[20:52] | Merlotte’s this is Tara. | 马洛特酒吧 我是泰拉 |
[20:53] | Hey Tara. I’m glad I caught you. | 你好 泰拉 正好要找你 |
[20:56] | It’s Mike Spencer. How are you? | 我是麦克·斯潘瑟 最近还好吗 |
[20:58] | Uh I-I’m at work. How are you? | 我在干活 你呢 |
[21:01] | Heh-heh. You know same old. | 还不是老样子 |
[21:05] | Uh well um I don’t know if you heard | 不知道你是否听说了 |
[21:08] | but the Talley funeral’s today. | 今天达利下葬 |
[21:10] | The what? | 你说谁 |
[21:11] | Uh you know Eggs. | 就是蛋蛋 |
[21:14] | We’re down at the cemetery. | 我们都在墓地呢 |
[21:15] | Thought you might wanna come over say goodbye. | 我觉得你可能想来道个别 |
[21:18] | Thanks Mike. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[21:20] | I’m leaving now. Don’t start without me. | 我现在就来 等我 |
[21:31] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[21:33] | Just us. | 就我们几个 |
[21:35] | He didn’t have any people as far as I could find. | 他没什么朋友 实在找不来人 |
[21:38] | Didn’t know who else to call. | 也不知道该叫谁来 |
[21:39] | Well I’m not– I’m not blaming you. | 我并没有责怪你 |
[21:41] | It’s just at a funeral | 不过既然是葬礼 |
[21:44] | you expect you know people. | 你也知道 大家都会来 |
[21:47] | – Loved ones. – Well you’re here. | -亲友送别 -你来了就好 |
[21:50] | If I’m the only one here who paid for all this? | 既然只有我来了 那葬礼又是谁策划的 |
[21:53] | I did. | 是我 |
[21:56] | I understand if you don’t want me here | 也许你不希望我出现在这里 |
[21:58] | but I thought at the very least | 但我觉得至少要给 |
[22:00] | Eggs deserved a real funeral. | 蛋蛋办一场葬礼 |
[22:03] | No come on. | 没有的事 来吧 |
[22:10] | The casket’s nice. You didn’t have to. | 棺材很精致 你不必如此 |
[22:15] | None of this makes me feel better about anything. | 做这些并没有让我好过 |
[22:18] | But maybe it might help you. | 但也许能帮到你 |
[22:21] | It doesn’t. | 没有 |
[22:23] | I know you mean well. You always have. | 我知道你是好意 你总是很善良 |
[22:27] | But there ain’t anything anyone can do right now. | 但现在一切都无法挽回了 |
[22:31] | Well at least you got somewhere to come see him now. | 至少你有地方能看看他了 |
[22:35] | Might not seem like much | 也许没多大作用 |
[22:36] | but I like having a place to go when I wanna see gran. | 但我想奶奶的时候就希望有个地儿看看她 |
[22:40] | Every time I visit her it hurts a little bit less. | 每次我看过她后 都会觉得好受点 |
[22:46] | Will you come back home? | 你能回家吗 |
[22:49] | It’s okay if you’re still angry with me. | 要是你还生我的气也没关系 |
[22:52] | I’ll be in Jackson for a couple days. I got a lead on Bill. | 我要去杰克逊几天 因为有了比尔的线索 |
[22:55] | You can have the house to yourself. | 你可以一个人住在家里 |
[23:00] | Lafayette’s making me crazy I wanna eat the wallpaper. | 拉法耶快把我逼疯了 我都想吃墙纸了 |
[23:07] | I think this is everybody. | 我想人都到齐了 |
[23:11] | Friends we have gathered to pay our final respects | 朋友们 我们在此为班尼迪克·达利 |
[23:14] | to Benedict Talley. | 献上最后的敬意 |
[23:16] | Your presence here assures that his memory | 您的到来 让他的记忆 |
[23:18] | will not be forgotten | 获得了永生 |
[23:20] | as Christ assures that his soul will not be forsaken. | 而伟大的主 保他灵魂永存 |
[23:24] | Let us pray that he will find eternal peace and comfort | 让我们一起祈祷 在主的怀抱中 |
[23:26] | 1862-1868 | 托马斯·查尔斯·康普顿 |
[23:26] | in the arms of our Lord. | 他将获得永恒的舒适与安宁 |
[24:20] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[24:24] | Good God in heaven. | 老天保佑 |
[24:26] | Caroline my dearest. | 卡罗琳 我的宝贝 |
[24:28] | The war ended three years ago. | 战争三年前就结束了 |
[24:35] | I was sure you had perished. | 我以为你死了 |
[24:38] | I’m home now. | 我现在回家了 |
[24:49] | I haven’t slept an hour since you left. | 你走后我夜不能寐 |
[24:53] | I prayed for you. | 我一直为你祈祷 |
[24:55] | I pleaded with God for your return. | 恳求上帝让你平安归来 |
[24:59] | Especially in these last few days. | 特别是最近几天 |
[25:03] | Is it Sarah? | 莎拉死了吗 |
[25:06] | Thomas? | 还是托马斯 |
[25:09] | Both? | 两个都没了吗 |
[25:13] | William… | 威廉姆 |
[25:17] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[25:33] | I sent Sarah away to Tennessee. | 我把莎拉送去了田纳西州 |
[25:36] | Thomas he was too young. | 托马斯还太小 |
[25:41] | I tried to protect him. | 我很想保护他 |
[25:42] | You did all anyone could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[25:48] | I heard many children were taken. | 我听说很多孩子都死了 |
[25:51] | I feared the worst. | 我做了最坏的打算 |
[25:53] | No one will come for him. | 没人帮他下葬 |
[25:56] | Undertakers won’t touch anyone with the pox. | 殡葬员不想碰感染天花的尸体 |
[26:00] | I resolved to bury him myself tomorrow. | 我打算明天亲手葬了他 |
[26:07] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[26:10] | It’s your papa. | 爸爸来了 |
[26:13] | I’ve come to see you off. | 我来送你了 |
[26:20] | Oh William. | 威廉姆 |
[26:23] | You’re as cold as the earth. | 你的身体好冰冷 |
[26:26] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[26:35] | Do not be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[26:37] | Are you afflicted? | 你被感染了吗 |
[26:40] | I am. I was… | 我 我已经… |
[26:45] | My human life was taken from me. | 我已经不是人类了 |
[26:51] | Are you a ghost? | 你是鬼吗 |
[26:52] | I am here to bury our son. | 我是来埋葬儿子的 |
[26:55] | Uh… I cannot be infected. | 我不会被传染 |
[26:58] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[27:00] | What are you? What are you? | 是什么 到底是什么 |
[27:03] | Demon? The devil? | 是邪鬼还是恶魔 |
[27:05] | You’ve taken my husband. I will not let you take my son. | 你杀了我丈夫 我不会让你碰我儿子 |
[27:09] | Caroline no. Listen. | 卡罗琳 别这样 听着 |
[27:11] | Stay back! Stay–! | 退后 退… |
[27:27] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[27:33] | This is your doing I assume? | 这是你干的好事吧 |
[27:35] | Unhand her. | 放开她 |
[27:37] | She is my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[27:42] | In her condition she’s hardly more human than animal. | 瞧这样子 她吓得魂飞魄散 人性全无了 |
[27:45] | Except for her blood of course. | 当然 体内流的还是人血 |
[27:48] | I will die before I allow you to harm her. | 要想伤害她 先杀了我再说 |
[28:00] | – Caroline? – No no no. | -卡罗琳 -别碰我 别别 |
[28:01] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[28:04] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[28:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:09] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[28:11] | Kill me! I can’t bear this anymore! | 杀了我 我再也无法忍受了 |
[28:15] | Do what you will with my body. | 我的肉体随你处置 |
[28:17] | My soul will be safe. My soul will be… | 我的灵魂不会受苦 我的灵魂… |
[28:24] | William stop. | 威廉姆 住手 |
[28:43] | Darling. | 小可人儿 |
[28:46] | Darling Caroline. | 可人儿卡罗琳 |
[28:52] | I’m so sorry to have to do this to you. | 实在抱歉 我只能这样做 |
[29:40] | Can I help you son? | 有什么事情吗 孩子 |
[29:41] | Uh. Yeah Bud. Um… | 呃 有的 巴德 嗯 |
[29:45] | Can I get another test paper? | 能给我一份新的试卷吗 |
[29:46] | There’s something wrong with this one. | 我这份有点问题 |
[29:49] | I’d say there’s something wrong with you. | 要我说 是你有问题吧 |
[29:59] | Jason wake the fuck up. | 杰森 快点醒醒 |
[30:01] | Jason. Yeah. Yeah? | -杰森 -什么事 |
[30:04] | Oh yeah what’s up? I was just getting my gloves. | 啊 什么事 我刚在戴手套呢 |
[30:06] | I need your authorization on this PWE form before we | 你先在这出勤表格上签字 |
[30:09] | us over yonder working | 我们这帮小弟 |
[30:11] | can do the other side of the road supervisor. | 才能开始路那边的工作 监理大人 |
[30:16] | Yeah I know what you’re thinking. | 好吧 我知道你在想什么 |
[30:18] | But I got a lot on my mind lately. | 我最近也想了很多事情 |
[30:21] | That must feel new. | 感觉挺新鲜的吧 |
[30:23] | Try spending every waking moment | 试想一下 每天只要是醒着 |
[30:25] | mopping up your cousin’s tears | 就帮表妹擦眼泪 |
[30:27] | and keeping her away from pointy objects. | 还要避免她拿利器自残 |
[30:29] | See how much sleep you get then. | 你说这样能睡好吗 |
[30:31] | Holy shit. Hey! Hey! | 妈的 喂 喂 |
[30:33] | Lafayette Jason anybody! Come on help! | 拉法耶 杰森 各位 快来这帮帮手 |
[30:38] | – Help! – I’m coming. | -来帮忙 -就来 |
[30:41] | It’s… | 这个 |
[30:43] | It’s dead. Got no head. | 这里有一具尸体 没脑袋 |
[30:45] | It’s got no head man.It’s got no head. | 一具无头尸 兄弟们 没脑袋 |
[31:12] | That must be her. Said blond and pretty. | 这应该就是她了 说是金发美女 |
[31:14] | No wonder the girl’s a magnet for trouble. | 难怪这姑娘老是惹麻烦 |
[31:18] | Hey. Hold on. Hey. | 喂 等等 喂 |
[31:19] | Get your goddamn hands off me! | 你他妈的别碰我 |
[31:21] | I ain’t trying to hurt you. | 我没有要害你的意思 |
[31:22] | You’re a werewolf. I’ve had vampire blood. | 你是个狼人 我有吸血鬼的血 |
[31:24] | I’ll kick your ass. | 我会打爆你的 |
[31:25] | Listen. Eric Northman’s the one who sent me. | 听着 我是埃里克·诺思曼派来的 |
[31:28] | My name’s Alcide Herveaux. I’m here to look after you. | 我叫埃尔希德·哈韦欧 我是来保护你的 |
[31:36] | Holy crap. Look at this layout. | 天哪 看看这里的布置啊 |
[31:39] | – Hey. – Sam. | -好啊 -山姆 |
[31:41] | Hey what’s going on? | 好啊 你们怎么来了 |
[31:43] | – This all yours? – Yeah. | -这个店是你的吗 -对啊 |
[31:47] | – Something the matter or…? – No no. | -有什么事情吗 -没 没什么 |
[31:50] | After you left we just got to wondering | 你走之后 我们在想 |
[31:51] | what kind of life you got down here. | 你在这里的生活到底是怎么样的 |
[31:54] | We figured we ain’t got nothing else to do today | 我们想反正今天也没什么事情做 |
[31:56] | let’s go see for ourselves. | 还不如来这里亲眼看看你 |
[31:57] | Didn’t have to do much looking around to find you. | 我们没费多大工夫就找到你了 |
[31:59] | – Uh-huh. – Never thought any son of mine | -啊哈 -没想到我的儿子 |
[32:01] | would have a place like this though. | 能有这么一家店啊 |
[32:03] | Yeah. Well I thought uh | 是啊 我想 呃 |
[32:05] | I thought we agreed uh– | 我们不是说好 呃 |
[32:07] | agreed to wait a piece uh | 要过段时间 |
[32:09] | you know before getting back together again. | 再见面吗 我们说好了的 |
[32:12] | Ain’t you happy to see us? | 你不想看到我们吗 |
[32:14] | Well no I didn’t uh I didn’t say that. | 不 怎么会 我没那样说 |
[32:17] | I-I just don’t do well with surprises. | 你们突然到访 我有点不知所措 |
[32:20] | Mama he doesn’t want us here. | 妈妈 他不想我们来这里 |
[32:22] | Hey no. That’s not true. | 喂 不是 我不是那个意思 |
[32:26] | That’s… | 只是 |
[32:28] | Y’all uh– Y’all came all this way | 既然你们大老远过来看我 |
[32:32] | and I’m buying you lunch. | 我就请你们吃午餐吧 |
[32:33] | – All right? – All right! | -好吗 -好啊 |
[32:36] | – Oh good. – Whatever you want. | -哦 好啊 -想吃什么都可以 |
[32:38] | – Right. – Okay? Come on. | -好啊 -好吗 这边请 |
[32:39] | Always dreamed of having my own chicken shack. | 我一直想开个炸鸡摊 |
[32:41] | Right. I would call it Mickens’ Chicken and Chitlins. | 对了 我想取名叫米根斯的小肚鸡肠 |
[32:44] | Yeah that’ll happen. | 嗯 这个可以有 |
[32:48] | Mr. Fortenberry states he was clearing the ditch | 福坦巴里先生说他正在清理水沟 |
[32:51] | to replace a drainage pipe when he located the victim. | 准备换一条排污管的时候发现了尸体 |
[32:54] | The head and hands are missing but there’s no blood | 死者的头和手都不见了 却见不到血 |
[32:56] | so he probably bled out before being brought to the scene. | 可能是先被吸干了血 再挪到这儿来的 |
[32:59] | Muscle tissue shows signs of tearing rather than cutting | 肌肉断面显然不是利器砍开 而是撕裂的 |
[33:03] | so it looks like our unsub just tore his head clean off. | 所以凶手应该是直接扯下他的脑袋 |
[33:07] | Only thing I know can do that’s a vampire. | 据我所知只有吸血鬼能做到 |
[33:09] | That would explain why there’s no blood. | 那也能解释为什么没有血了 |
[33:12] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[33:15] | Hey Bud wait up. Where you going? | 喂 巴德 等等 你去哪儿 |
[33:19] | Did you hear me? I quit. | 你没听到吗 我不干了 |
[33:22] | I’ve had it with this shit. | 我受够这些了 |
[33:23] | Every time we clear one murder two more spring up. | 刚刚解决了一个凶手 又来了更多 |
[33:26] | It’s like crabgrass. | 简直就像杂草 |
[33:27] | We need you to sign the report. | 我们需要你在报告上签字 |
[33:29] | You sign it. Or you. I don’t care. | 你自己签 要么你来 反正我不管了 |
[33:32] | Take this crap. | 拿走这些破烂 |
[33:34] | All of it. | 全都拿走 |
[33:38] | Forty-three years and what have I got to show for it? | 辛辛苦苦四十三年 我得到了什么 |
[33:42] | Gaps in my brain and polyps in my ass. | 大脑萎缩 屁股长包 |
[33:45] | I don’t need this horseshit! | 这种狗屁生活我受够了 |
[33:53] | The house is in no shape for guests I know. | 这个房子现在挺乱的 不方便待客 |
[33:56] | It’s a long story. I’ll tell you about it in the car. | 说来话长 我等下在车上跟你讲 |
[33:59] | I hear you read minds. That true? | 我听说你会读心术 真的吗 |
[34:02] | Yes it is. | 没错 是的 |
[34:03] | Son of a bitch. | 不是吧 |
[34:05] | So we could have a whole conversation | 这么说 我坐在这儿一言不发 |
[34:07] | with me sitting here clamped shut? | 就能顺畅地跟你交流吗 |
[34:09] | Well it’s kind of rude with just the two of us | 这样有失礼貌吧 毕竟没有别人在场 |
[34:12] | but in a room full of strangers | 如果满屋子都是陌生人 |
[34:13] | it might come in handy. | 那就很有用了 |
[34:15] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[34:19] | What I don’t understand is | 我不理解的是 |
[34:21] | if you had Eric Northman’s blood and all | 既然你喝了埃里克·诺思曼的血 |
[34:23] | why he can’t look after you himself. | 他为什么不亲自来保护你 |
[34:25] | It’s not like that. | 你想错了 |
[34:27] | I’m not his. | 我不是他的人 |
[34:30] | How’d he rope you into taking me to Jackson? | 他是怎么说服你带我去杰克逊的 |
[34:32] | My old man | 我老爸 |
[34:34] | he’s got a construction company in Caddo Parish. | 他在卡多教区有家建筑公司 |
[34:36] | Came up a little short on a project. | 某个项目缺乏资金 |
[34:39] | Went to Northman for a loan. | 于是就找诺思曼贷款 |
[34:41] | Wouldn’t be my first choice. | 要我就不会找他贷款 |
[34:42] | Yeah you take what you can get. | 嗯 还不都是逼到那份上了 |
[34:44] | Only reason I’m here is to help him get out of debt. | 我来这里就是帮他还债 |
[34:47] | I don’t do favors for vamps. | 我一般不会帮吸血鬼的忙 |
[34:50] | Plus I know the pack is sniffing around. | 另外 我也知道他们在四处转悠 |
[34:52] | You ain’t getting nowhere without an in. | 没有一个狼人带你是不行的 |
[34:54] | Are you friends with them? | 你是他们的朋友吗 |
[34:55] | I wouldn’t call them friends exactly. | 我可不会跟他们称兄道弟 |
[34:59] | My ex is banging their leader. | 我的前女友和他们的头头搞在一起 |
[35:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:06] | That pack is a cancer to our kind. | 他们是我们族群中的毒瘤 |
[35:09] | Weres have lived in Jackson for almost 200 years | 狼人在杰克逊住了将近两百年 |
[35:11] | without a single human knowing it. | 没有一个人类知道这件事 |
[35:13] | Now these sons of bitches come to town | 现在这些杂种们到这儿来了 |
[35:15] | there’s a crime streak a mile wide. | 罪恶之手越伸越长 |
[35:17] | Not to say the rest of us are above violence | 我这样的狼人是否凶狠另当别论 |
[35:20] | but you shut the barn door behind you. | 可你刚才看见我时也着实吓得够呛 |
[35:22] | One of them came after me last night in here. | 昨晚有个狼人跟踪我到了这里 |
[35:25] | Yeah Northman mentioned that. | 诺斯曼提到了 |
[35:28] | Looks like a hell of a fight. | 看来打得很惨烈嘛 |
[35:30] | You gonna be ready for more of that in Jackson? | 杰克逊势必更加危险 你准备好了吗 |
[35:32] | They took someone I love from me. | 他们带走了我的爱人 |
[35:35] | I don’t know about you but I was raised to fight back. | 我不知道你怎么想 但我要以牙还牙 |
[35:38] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[35:40] | You’ll get us both killed. | 你会害死我们俩的 |
[35:42] | I’ll pack light. | 我会轻装上阵的 |
[35:55] | What is she? | 她是谁 |
[35:57] | Is she your–? Your wife? | 是你的妻子吗 |
[36:01] | No she is not. | 不是的 |
[36:05] | Will she kill me? | 她会杀了我吗 |
[36:07] | I will not allow her to hurt you. | 我不会让她伤害你的 |
[36:12] | You’ve hurt her enough for two laugh times William | 你伤害她还不够深吗 威廉姆 |
[36:16] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[36:17] | There’s our world and theirs. | 我们与人类水火不容 |
[36:20] | Between lies only suffering. | 否则只能带来痛苦 |
[36:24] | If you can kill me… | 你能杀了我吗 |
[36:27] | Please I beg you do it now. | 我求你 现在就动手吧 |
[36:37] | Make her forget. | 让她忘了你吧 |
[36:40] | Go on. | 去呀 |
[36:42] | You brought this upon her. You must undo it. | 你给她带来的痛苦 要由你来解除 |
[36:51] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[36:55] | We can never be together. | 我们永远都不会在一起 |
[36:59] | I was never here. | 我没有来过这里 |
[37:08] | Goodbye young Thomas. | 再见了 小托马斯 |
[37:13] | The only way to show your love for a human | 如果你爱一个人 唯一要做的 |
[37:17] | is to stay away. | 就是离开 |
[37:20] | Forever. | 永远不见 |
[37:25] | Do you understand now? | 现在你明白了吗 |
[38:02] | Johnson’s my best goddamn man. | 约翰逊是我最好的手下 |
[38:05] | They’re all dumber than a box of rocks. | 他们全都笨得跟石头没两样 |
[38:07] | Sir that’s unfair. | 先生 这么说可不公平 |
[38:09] | To boxes maybe. Or rocks. | 确实对石头不太公平 |
[38:13] | Talbot dear | 亲爱的托博 |
[38:14] | we forgot to offer Cooter a refreshment. | 我们忘了给库特备一些茶点了 |
[38:17] | Could you? | 你能去准备一下吗 |
[38:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:22] | Zima correct? | 季马[日本酒精饮料] 对吧 |
[38:28] | Sir it’s been 24 hours | 先生 已经24小时了 |
[38:29] | and still no sign of him or the waitress. | 还没有他和那个女服务员的消息 |
[38:32] | Can your pack of imbeciles do nothing right? | 你手下那帮饭桶就不能办成点事吗 |
[38:36] | Somebody got him. | 可能有人抓到他了 |
[38:38] | Eric northman. | 埃里克·诺斯曼 |
[38:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:42] | He’s a sheriff under Sophie Anne. | 他是苏菲·安妮手下的治安官 |
[38:45] | He has a perverse interest in that waitress. | 他对那个女服务员有不正当的企图 |
[38:47] | I’m sure he’s been watching over her. | 我敢肯定 他一直在保护那丫头 |
[38:50] | Ah Mr. Compton. | 康普顿先生 |
[38:54] | Good day’s rest? | 睡得可好 |
[38:57] | I’ve considered your offer. | 我考虑了你的提议 |
[39:01] | My service to queen Sophie Anne | 我为女王苏菲·安妮效力 |
[39:03] | has brought only suffering to me | 只能给我带来痛苦 |
[39:06] | and the humans that I have lived amongst. | 我身边的人类也深受其害 |
[39:10] | I recognize that now. | 我现在意识到这一点了 |
[39:13] | For their safety and also for mine… | 为了他们和我的安全 |
[39:21] | I hereby renounce my fealty to the kingdom of Louisiana… | 我现在宣布放弃效忠路易斯安那王国 |
[39:27] | And I humbly pledge my loyalty to your majesty. | 愿为陛下您效犬马之劳 |
[39:33] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[39:35] | Ah. Wonderful. | 真是不错 |
[39:39] | We don’t need the girl after all. | 我们终于不需要那个女孩了 |
[39:41] | You’re letting her go? | 你想放了她 |
[39:44] | But you gave me your word. | 但你向我许诺过 |
[39:46] | I have given my word. | 我是许诺过 |
[39:49] | To Mr. Compton. | 但是向康普顿先生许的诺 |
[39:52] | And I intend to keep it. | 并且我打算去遵守它 |
[40:07] | Hey. It’s good to see you working and all. | 嘿 看见你又正常工作真好 |
[40:10] | – It’s my job. – No I know. | -这是我的工作 -我知道 |
[40:13] | It’s just you know after everything… | 只是 经历了这么多事情 |
[40:17] | It’s good to see you’re okay. | 很高兴看见你还不错 |
[40:19] | I mean you seem okay. Are you okay? | 我是说 你看上去还不错 你还好吧 |
[40:22] | I’m getting there. | 会好起来的 |
[40:25] | Little by little. | 慢慢地好起来 |
[40:27] | Well you know I lost a lot of people I love too. | 知道吗 我也失去了很多我爱的人 |
[40:31] | Loved a lot. | 很爱的人 |
[40:32] | And if you ever wanna talk or whatever… | 如果你什么时候想谈谈或是怎样的话… |
[40:39] | because you and Sookie are like sisters | 因为你和苏琪就像姐妹 |
[40:41] | and sookie is my sister | 苏琪是我的妹妹 |
[40:44] | so we’re like family. | 我们就像一家人 |
[40:46] | Even though we ain’t been that close lately. | 虽然最近我们有些疏远 |
[40:49] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[40:51] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个不错的朋友 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:56] | Could be better. I should be there for you. | 本应该更好的 我当时应该和你在一起 |
[40:58] | Wish I had you there the night that shit happened. | 真希望那烂事发生时有你陪着 |
[41:01] | Yeah but I wasn’t there. | 是啊 但我不在那儿 |
[41:03] | I mean the– | 我是说 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there | 很抱歉我当时不在 |
[41:07] | and I’m sorry it happened. | 也很抱歉发生了这样的事 |
[41:09] | Jason what’s with you? You didn’t do anything. | 杰森 你怎么了 又不是你的错 |
[41:12] | Uh Jesus. | 哦 老天 |
[41:17] | You know what you’re right. | 知道吗 你是对的 |
[41:18] | I shouldn’t beat myself up over it. | 我不应该这么自责 |
[41:19] | If you need me I’m gonna be over here. | 需要我的时候叫一声 |
[41:21] | What–? Jason. | 什么 杰森 |
[41:37] | God– this motherfucker. | 老天 真是活见鬼 |
[41:41] | Hello sweetheart. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[41:47] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[41:53] | Listen. Listen I moved what I could. | 听着 我尽了全力 |
[41:56] | I mean even at half off the shit is still expensive. | 我是说即使半价 这破东西还是很贵 |
[42:00] | I’m gonna need some more time. | 我还需要些时间 |
[42:02] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[42:03] | You’ll ruin your new ride. | 别毁了你的新坐骑 |
[42:05] | Huh? | 什么 |
[42:07] | Pam’s been a bit harsh lately. | 帕姆最近有点暴躁 |
[42:09] | She’s under a lot of pressure. | 她现在压力很大 |
[42:12] | I thought it would be a good time | 我觉得现在是个好时候 |
[42:13] | for a small gift to my uh top salesman. | 给我的最佳销售员送一份薄礼 |
[42:16] | What’s the catch? | 目的何在 |
[42:17] | Well you’ll have to pay the insurance. I’m not an idiot. | 保险金得由你自己付 我可不傻 |
[42:21] | And I’m gonna have to sell you the car for $1 | 你还得花1美元买走这辆车 |
[42:23] | to avoid that pesky gift tax. | 免得我还要掏烦人的赠与税 |
[42:31] | Mind you it may look a little uh out of place | 提醒你一句 把它停在你住的破木屋门前 |
[42:34] | parked outside of that strange plywood hut you live in. | 多少让它有失风度 |
[42:38] | No I ain’t taking on no more of your shit. | 不 我才不会买你的账 |
[42:42] | You have great value Lafayette. | 拉法耶 你是个人才啊 |
[42:45] | You’re discreet efficient | 小心谨慎 办事高效 |
[42:48] | and you have a network of loyal customers | 还有一帮忠实的客户 |
[42:50] | with enormous disposable income. | 手攥大笔闲置资金 |
[42:53] | You could become quite wealthy if you wanted to. | 只要你愿意 一夜暴富也非难事 |
[42:57] | I don’t need no more money. | 我用不着那么多钱 |
[43:00] | No? | 真的 |
[43:04] | I never thought of you as lacking in ambition. | 真没想到你如此胸无大志 |
[43:06] | But perhaps you’re content with moth-eaten Afghans | 也许你住着阿富汗贫民窟 用着二手家具 |
[43:08] | and secondhand furniture. | 就心满意足了 |
[43:14] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[43:17] | Don’t make me wait too long. | 别让我等太久 |
[43:21] | You can owe me the dollar. | 钱留着下次还我 |
[43:27] | Spit it out baby. You’re breaking up with me. | 宝贝 有话快说 是想和我分手吗 |
[43:30] | No. No it’s not– it’s not– | 不 没有 怎么会 |
[43:34] | “it’s not you it’s me.” | “不是你的错 一切都怨我” |
[43:35] | If I had a nickel for every time– | 如果我一犯错你就记下来 |
[43:38] | – I’d have 15 cents. – No it is me. | -那现在早已罄竹难书 -不 这次是我 |
[43:41] | It is. I’m… | 是 是我 |
[43:43] | I’m… | 我 |
[43:45] | I got me a baby coming. | 我有身孕了 |
[43:49] | What? | 什么 |
[43:50] | And I didn’t wanna tell you because– | 我一直没告诉你 因为 |
[43:52] | – Because it… – Oh my god. | -因为… -我的天啊 |
[43:55] | We’re gonna have a baby? | 我们要有小孩儿了 |
[43:58] | Yes we are. You’re gonna be a daddy. | 没错 你要当爸爸了 |
[44:00] | Only let’s not tell anybody just yet. | 只是我们先别告诉别人 |
[44:06] | Oh. Uh uh… | 天啊 |
[44:10] | Thank you. Thank you baby. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 宝贝儿 |
[44:13] | I never dreamed in my life I could be so happy. | 我从没想过有一天我会这么开心 |
[44:15] | Thank you for making my life mean something. | 感谢你让我的生命充满了意义 |
[44:21] | Thank you darling. | 亲爱的 谢谢你 |
[44:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[44:35] | Whoa. How many has he had? | 哇哦 他喝了多少了 |
[44:37] | The boy can hold his liquor. Go on kill it. | 他自有分寸 继续喝 一口闷 |
[44:40] | Well I don’t care. He’s underage. | 我不管 他还没到年纪 |
[44:42] | I’m right here dick. | 你他妈当我空气啊 |
[44:44] | He’ll be 20 next April. What’s the difference? | 明年四月他就20岁了 早几天又有何妨 |
[44:47] | It makes a big difference to me if I lose my liquor license. | 要是害我的酒水营业执照吊销 我就麻烦了 |
[44:49] | What are you doing feeding him shots anyhow? | 你干嘛要教他酗酒呢 |
[44:53] | Listen I’ve known my son a lot longer than you have. | 听我说 我比你更了解我儿子 |
[44:56] | I suggest you don’t tell me how to raise him. | 你也别想教我如何管教小孩 |
[44:59] | – Joe Lee. – I suggest you follow the rules in my bar. | -乔·李 -在我的酒吧就该听我的规矩 |
[45:04] | You talk to me like I’m some kind of drunk. | 你这口气说的我好像喝醉了一样 |
[45:06] | Well you are drunk. | 你就是醉了 |
[45:08] | Dude you throw a punch you are so one of us. | 老兄 出拳啊 那才像我们家的人 |
[45:11] | Okay that’s enough. | 我受够了 |
[45:13] | God almighty y’all sure know how to piss all over | 我的上帝 你们一个个都真是扫兴 |
[45:16] | a perfectly fine reunion. | 本来多好的家庭聚会 |
[45:18] | You should call it a night. | 今晚就到此为止吧 |
[45:20] | Come on. | 快走 |
[45:26] | Don’t take it personal Sam. | 别往心里去 山姆 |
[45:29] | Joe Lee ain’t got a bad bone in him when he’s sober. | 乔·李清醒的时候不会无理取闹 |
[45:32] | We’ll go. | 我们现在就走 |
[45:33] | I don’t wanna embarrass ourselves | 我可不想继续出丑 |
[45:34] | any more than we already have. | 把事儿越闹越僵 |
[45:36] | Just make sure they get home safe. | 把他们平安送回家 |
[45:39] | Get in the van boys. | 快上车 伙计们 |
[45:42] | – We’ll see you soon? – Sure. | -过段时间再来看你好吗 -好的 |
[46:08] | Good evening Miss. | 小姐 晚上好 |
[46:09] | Are you home alone tonight? | 今晚就你一个吗 |
[46:12] | Listen buddy I don’t know what you have in mind | 听着 老兄 我不知道你想干嘛 |
[46:14] | but you are messing with the wrong girl. | 总之你找错了人 |
[46:22] | Hey vampires can’t enter a home without an invitation. | 吸血鬼没接到邀请不能擅闯私宅 |
[46:25] | A human home. | 你说的是人类的房子 |
[46:26] | And uh the last human owner of this house died a year ago. | 这里的最后一个人类主人在一年前过世了 |
[46:29] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[46:31] | How come nobody tells me any of this? | 为什么没人告诉我这个 |
[46:35] | Come Miss Hamby sit down. | 来 汉姆比小姐 请坐 |
[46:37] | I just wanna talk. | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[46:40] | So how do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[46:42] | It’s my job. | 我就是干这行的 |
[46:45] | I find things. | 我四处找寻 |
[46:47] | Yeah well what sort of things? | 找寻什么东西 |
[46:49] | Anything that needs finding. | 任何值得关注的事情 |
[46:52] | Do you have anything like that? | 你有想要找寻的东西吗 |
[46:57] | Well um Bill Compton. | 嗯 比尔·康普顿 |
[46:59] | He owns this place. He’s been gone a couple days. | 这是他的房子 他几天前失踪了 |
[47:02] | I can’t even reach him on his phone. | 电话也联系不上 |
[47:04] | Yes him too but um | 嗯 没错 但是 |
[47:06] | I was thinking of somebody else. | 还有没有别人呢 |
[47:10] | Think hard. | 仔细想 |
[47:12] | Has anyone else gone missing lately? | 最近还有谁失踪了吗 |
[47:27] | Maybe this will jog your memory. | 这个应该能唤起你的记忆 |
[47:34] | So you do know him. | 看来你认识他 |
[47:37] | No. | 不认识 |
[47:39] | It’s a head. How do you expect me to react? | 看到人头你还想让我有什么别的反应 |
[47:42] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[47:44] | Tell me where’d you meet this handsome devil? Hm? | 告诉我 你在哪里见过这位帅哥的 |
[47:47] | Who broke the ice? I’m guessing him. | 谁先说 他先说吧 |
[47:49] | “you’ve sure got some pretty lips girlfriend.” | “小宝贝儿 你的嘴唇真漂亮” |
[47:54] | Stop. Just put it– put it down. | 停手 放下 把它放下 |
[48:00] | The important part is that he’s no longer a problem. | 重要的是他已经不是问题 |
[48:04] | See? I help you | 明白吗 我能帮你 |
[48:07] | you help me a little in return. | 你只用帮我一个小忙 |
[48:11] | Now… | 好了 |
[48:13] | Why don’t you tell me everything you know | 那么现在请你说说有关 |
[48:16] | about Bill Compton? | 比尔·康普顿的事情 |
[49:28] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[49:30] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[49:47] | Shit! | 靠 |
[50:03] | Might not look like much but Lou Pine’s | 这地儿可能看起来不咋样 但是露潘酒吧 |
[50:05] | it’s the oldest were bar in Mississippi. | 绝对是密西西比最老的狼人酒吧 |
[50:08] | Alcide. | 埃尔希德 |
[50:12] | It’s nice to see a face from the old pack. | 能看见一副老面孔真是好 |
[50:14] | I figured the new wolves are drinking enough for all of us. | 我以为这里已经没有酒留给我们喝了呢 |
[50:17] | Mm-hm. Who’s the civilian? | 这位是… |
[50:19] | She’s cool. She’s a friend. | 没事 只是个朋友而已 |
[50:24] | – Am I not dressed properly? – You look like dinner. | -我的穿着有什么问题吗 -你像一份大餐 |
[50:29] | I’ll keep an eye on her Hollis. | 我会看好她的 霍利斯 |
[50:44] | Gonna have to split off. See you with me they ain’t gonna talk. | 我们要分开 他们不会跟有伴的女人讲话 |
[50:47] | – Where are you gonna be? – With my guys. | -那你去哪里 -找我兄弟 |
[50:50] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会看着你的 |
[50:51] | You make it quick for your own sake. | 你最好快点 以防出事 |
[51:08] | Hey boys. | 嗨 帅哥们 |
[51:10] | Oh my god I am so stupid. | 天啊 我真笨 |
[51:14] | I left my wallet in the car but I am parched. | 我把钱包忘在车里了 现在好渴 |
[51:17] | Any of you guys mind buying a girl a cosmo? | 谁能给我买杯科斯莫吗 |
[51:19] | You here alone cream puff? | 你一个人吗 小甜甜 |
[51:21] | Oh you are stupid. | 那你真是个笨蛋 |
[51:23] | Oh I’ve been to much tougher places than this. | 我去过比这更糟糕的地方 |
[51:27] | Any of you heard of a place in Louisiana called Fangtasia? | 谁知道路易斯安娜州的范塔西娅酒吧 |
[51:30] | You’re a fangbanger? | 你是个尖牙控 |
[51:31] | There’s nothing meaner or stronger than a vampire. | 没有谁能比吸血鬼更卑劣更厉害吧 |
[51:34] | What’s not to like? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[51:36] | You’d be surprised. | 你会吃惊的 |
[51:38] | If you knew we kicked the shit out of one a couple nights ago | 要是你知道几天前我们刚收拾了个吸血鬼 |
[51:40] | you’d be on your knees right quick. | 你肯定当场就跪下来 |
[51:42] | Why don’t you tell me about it? | 跟我说说吧 |
[51:48] | Let’s talk about it in private. | 那我们私下谈谈 |
[51:50] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 求之不得 |
[52:05] | Me first or you? | 你先还是我先 |
[52:06] | You know a vampire? Can you take me to him? | 你认识一个吸血鬼 能带我去见见他吗 |
[52:08] | Like a three-way sort of deal? | 想来一场三人大战吗 |
[52:10] | – Come on where is he? – Shut the fuck up. | -说嘛 他在哪里 -闭嘴 |
[52:12] | I got more vampire blood in me than you think. | 我喝过的吸血鬼血之多超出你的想象 |
[52:16] | Hey asshole. | 嗨 混蛋 |
[52:23] | Hey. What the fuck you doing? | 你他妈的干嘛呢 |
[52:26] | Hit him. | 打他 |
[52:29] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[52:31] | kick his ass. | 揍他 |
[52:34] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[52:38] | Goddamn! | 该死的 |
[52:41] | I’m gonna run out of bats if he keeps this up. | 要是他再这样闹事 我就发飙了 |
[52:42] | Now get him out of here. Now! | 把他带出去 快 |
[52:49] | – let’s go. – come on let’s go. | -走 -快点 走 |
[52:58] | Come on man. She ain’t worth it. | 行了 她不值得你这样 |
[53:01] | – I barely even know her. – I mean Debbie. | -我跟她不熟 -我是指黛比 |
[53:05] | What about Debbie? | 黛比怎么了 |
[53:06] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[53:10] | Debbie’s getting engaged to Coot. | 黛比快跟库特订婚了 |
[53:14] | Come on Hollis stop it. | 拜托 霍利斯 这可不行 |
[53:18] | The party’s tomorrow night. | 派对定在明天晚上 |
[53:21] | Here. | 就在这里 |
[53:24] | I’m sorry I gotta be the one to break it to you. | 我真不想亲口把这个坏消息告诉你 |
[53:44] | Good evening Tara. | 晚上好 泰拉 |
[53:47] | Who told you my name? | 谁告诉你我的名字的 |
[53:50] | I met a delightful baby vampire tonight. | 今晚我遇到了一个讨人喜欢的幼儿吸血鬼 |
[53:54] | Actually no she was irritating as all get-out | 事实上 她气得快要发疯了 |
[53:56] | but she did tell me a great many things | 但她的确告诉我了很多事情 |
[53:58] | such as your name and the fact that you live in a house | 比如你的名字 你住的这间房子 |
[54:02] | owned by the human companion of Mr. Bill Compton. | 房主是比尔·康普顿的人类伴侣 |
[54:06] | Why is that important to you? Who do you work for? | 这跟你有什么关系 谁派你来的 |
[54:09] | Well now who’s interested | 这是怎么回事 |
[54:11] | in getting to know me all of a sudden? | 反倒是你突然对我感兴趣了 |
[54:18] | Mind if I uh come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[54:22] | Hell no. I got a terrible track record | 当然不行 每次我让人进这房子 |
[54:23] | with letting people into this house. | 都没什么好事 |
[54:25] | Oh don’t be that way Tara. | 不要这样嘛 泰拉 |
[54:30] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[54:33] | That is such a beautiful name. | 多么美丽的名字啊 |
[54:36] | As far as I concern my name is “that girl from bon temps huh? | 其实你是这样想的 “那个良辰镇的女孩 |
[54:38] | Wonder how she’s doing. Too bad I can’t get a hold of her anymore.” | 她现在怎么样了 不能得到她真是可惜” |
[54:43] | Actually I can get a hold of you any time I want. | 事实上 我随时都可以得到你 |
[54:49] | Isn’t that right Tara? | 对吧 泰拉 |
[54:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:58] | You wanted to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[55:01] | If you insist. | 如果你盛情邀请的话 |
[55:04] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[55:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[55:38] | Most impressive. | 太精彩了 |
[55:41] | You won the trust of Russell Edgington himself. | 你赢得了罗素·爱丁顿的信任 |
[55:46] | A bravura performance. | 干得漂亮 |
[55:49] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我不在乎你的想法 |
[55:52] | My only loyalty is to my king. | 我只忠于我的国王 |
[55:55] | Your only loyalty is to your own sentiment. | 你只忠于你的感情 |
[55:59] | It’s your great failing. | 这是你最大的弱点 |
[56:02] | A century ago it was to your human wife. | 一个世纪之前 你忠于你的人类妻子 |
[56:06] | Now it’s that ridiculous waitress. | 现在忠于那个可笑的女服务员 |
[56:08] | You’ll say anything to save her. | 为了救她你什么都会说 |
[56:13] | We can never love humans | 我们若与人类相爱 |
[56:14] | without bringing suffering upon them. | 就会带给他们痛苦 |
[56:18] | You taught me that… | 这是你教我的 |
[56:21] | And I will never forgive you for it. | 我永远不会原谅你 |
[56:23] | It’s an essential truth | 这是常识 |
[56:26] | one you refused to face | 你不敢面对 |
[56:28] | because you clung to the illusion of humanity. | 只因为你寄希望于人性的幻觉 |
[56:32] | You are right. Is that what you wish to hear? | 你说得没错 这就是你想听到的吗 |
[56:35] | You proved it to me once and now I’ve learned it again. | 你向我证明过一次 现在我又经历了一次 |
[56:39] | You have won. | 你赢了 |
[56:41] | You’ve deprived me of my freedom… | 你剥夺了我的自由 |
[56:46] | And my home… | 我的家庭 |
[56:49] | My humanity. | 和我的人性 |
[56:53] | But I will never | 但是我永远 |
[56:55] | ever love you. | 不会爱你 |
[57:01] | Never! never! | 永远都不会 绝不 |
[57:04] | Yes. Make love to me. | 好吧 跟我做爱吧 |
[57:07] | Never. I will never. | 绝不 永远都不 |
[57:37] | Oh William. | 威廉姆 |
[57:42] | I so love you. | 我是如此爱你 |