时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | No wonder Bill was drawn to you. | 难怪比尔被你迷得七荤八素 |
[00:15] | – You’re delicious. – Fuck you. | -真是美味啊 -去你妈的 |
[00:17] | I’ve never tasted anything like you. | 我从没尝过这种味道的 |
[00:19] | What are you? | 你究竟是什么 |
[00:21] | I’m the bitch that’s gonna kill you. | 姑奶奶我就是你的刽子手 |
[00:27] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[00:28] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[00:38] | – Do it. – But… | -动手 -但… |
[00:40] | Do it. | 快动手 |
[00:42] | William. | 威廉姆 |
[00:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:48] | You wouldn’t know love if it kicked you in the fangs. | 老娘一棍子下去 看你还怎么爱 |
[01:07] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[01:10] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[01:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:17] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[02:59] | – Sookie. – Shut the door. | -苏琪 -快关门 |
[03:00] | She had to have the key to the manacles. | 手铐的钥匙一定在她身上 |
[03:03] | – Is he dead? – No. | -他死了吗 -没有 |
[03:05] | He’s in real bad shape, but he’s… | 他看起来很惨 但还没有… |
[03:08] | You sure? Because he looks dead. | 你确定吗 他的样子像是死了 |
[03:09] | He isn’t dead! | 他没死 |
[03:12] | When vampires are dead, this is what they look like. | 吸血鬼死了以后是这个样子的 |
[03:15] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[03:17] | Ladies, we’ve got to get out of here. There’s wolves all over. | 姑娘们 咱得赶紧走 这儿全是狼人 |
[03:20] | I know. | 知道 |
[03:21] | Sookie, it’s only a matter of time before they come back. | 苏琪 他们马上就会找来的 |
[03:23] | I said, I know. | 我说了 知道了 |
[03:27] | – Please, help me wrap him up. – What? | -求你 帮我把他裹起来 -扯淡 |
[03:29] | We ain’t got that kind of… | 我们才不会带这种… |
[03:31] | I am not leaving here without him. | 不带上他 我不会走的 |
[03:36] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[03:38] | Let’s wrap him up in the tarp. | 用油布把他裹起来 |
[03:50] | Oh, shouldn’t have. | 噢 不会吧 |
[03:54] | Vampire burrito? | 吸血鬼馅玉米卷吗 |
[03:56] | For me? | 做给我吃的吗 |
[04:16] | What can I do you for? | 要帮忙吗 |
[04:19] | Here for the fights. | 我是来找斗场的 |
[04:21] | What fights? There ain’t no fights here. | 什么斗场 这儿可没人打架 |
[04:23] | No? | 没有吗 |
[04:25] | I was told there was gonna be some dogfighting here, | 可有人告诉我这有斗狗的场子呢 |
[04:28] | and I was hoping to get in on the action. | 我原本还想小试手气 |
[04:30] | You was told, huh? | 有人告诉你是吧 |
[04:33] | By who? | 谁 |
[04:36] | Man didn’t give me his name. | 他没透露姓名 |
[04:38] | Told him I had money. He told me where I could go to spend it. | 我说我有钱 他就说有个地方可以花 |
[04:43] | Now, you don’t strike me as the dogfighting type. | 看你这样不像是能参加斗狗的啊 |
[04:48] | Well, you got me all wrong, | 那你真是不了解我了 |
[04:51] | because I love me some high-stakes gambling, | 说到赌局 我就喜欢玩大的 |
[04:54] | and dogfighting’s the ultimate sport for me. | 而我最中意的莫过于斗狗了 |
[04:56] | And once you done it, you realize cards are for pussies. | 和这个一比 扑克就是给娘们儿玩的 |
[05:01] | Well, like I already told you, ain’t no fights here. | 还是那句话 这里没有什么斗场 |
[05:06] | Look, I got money to burn. | 我有花不完的钱 |
[05:11] | I’ll give you some. | 不会亏待你的 |
[05:16] | Don’t you even think about it. | 别想耍花样 |
[05:19] | – You a cop? – No, no, no. I swear. | -你是警察吗 -不不 我发誓 |
[05:23] | Show me your gun. | 把枪交出来 |
[05:32] | If you are a cop, you sure as shit ain’t carrying a cop’s gun. | 如果你是警察 肯定不会傻到带配枪 |
[05:35] | I told you, I ain’t a cop. | 我说了 我不是警察 |
[05:37] | Turn your shit around and go. | 赶紧掉头给我滚蛋 |
[05:38] | – But… – Do it and I will let you live. | -但… -赶紧滚 我就放你一条活路 |
[05:41] | All right. | 好 好 |
[05:43] | All right, easy. All right. | 好 别激动 这就走 |
[05:48] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[05:57] | Debbie, just let everybody else go, | 黛比 放他们几个走 |
[06:00] | take the vamp with them. | 让他们带上这个吸血鬼 |
[06:02] | – You and me, we can talk. – Fuck you. | -我们俩好好谈谈 -去你妈的 |
[06:04] | I’m the one with the fucking gun. Ain’t no one going nowhere. | 枪在老娘手里 你们他妈的谁都别想跑 |
[06:07] | – Sweetheart… – I ain’t your sweetheart no more. | -宝贝 -我早不是你的宝贝了 |
[06:10] | Now give me a minute to think. | 别吵 让我理清思路 |
[06:12] | I didn’t want to do this. Calm down, Debbie. Pull it together. | 我不想开枪 冷静啊 黛比 要理智 |
[06:15] | Fuck, I can’t. I need some more V. | 妈的 理智不起来 我要吸血鬼的血 |
[06:17] | Maybe this vamp still has some blood left in him. | 或许这只吸血鬼身上还有血可榨 |
[06:19] | Don’t even think about it, bitch. | 想都不要想 贱人 |
[06:22] | Oh, you sure picked a dumb-ass time to call me bitch, bitch. | 要惹毛老娘 你可挑错时间了 臭婊子 |
[06:25] | – Hey now, Sook. Don’t do that. – Sookie, I got this. | -苏琪 这时候别冲动 -苏琪 我了解她 |
[06:27] | You ain’t got shit. | 你他妈了解个屁 |
[06:29] | Yes I do, ain’t no way you’re pulling that trigger. This ain’t you. | 我知道你不会扣动扳机的 你不是这样的人 |
[06:31] | These people killed my packmates. | 这些人渣残杀我的族人 |
[06:34] | It’s that V talking. | 这是毒瘾作祟 |
[06:35] | – This isn’t who you are. – It’s an eye for an eye. | -你不想这样的 -这只是以牙还牙 |
[06:37] | Only way they can pay us back is with their lives. | 用他们的命来祭奠我族人的亡灵 |
[06:39] | Alcide, I’ve been listening in | 埃尔希德 我在听她的想法 |
[06:41] | and she ain’t exactly misrepresenting herself. | 她并非完全被毒瘾左右 |
[06:43] | Okay, freak. | 你个变态 |
[06:45] | Your mind-reading shit’s getting real fucking old. | 你那一套读心的把戏早他妈过时了 |
[06:48] | Debbie. Debbie, look at me. Look at me. | 黛比 黛比 看着我 |
[06:52] | You loved me once. I know you did. | 我知道你曾深爱过我 |
[06:57] | I’d have given up everything for you, | 我情愿为你付出所有 |
[07:01] | but you wouldn’t even give me a baby. | 你却不肯给我一个孩子 |
[07:04] | – Sorry. – Oh, you’re sorry? | -抱歉 – 你抱歉什么 |
[07:07] | What happened to, “I won’t bring one of our kind in the world”? | “我不想世上再多一个狼人”的借口呢 |
[07:10] | It’s too fucking late for you to be sorry. | 你他妈现在抱歉太晚了 |
[07:13] | It’s never too late. | 永远不会太晚 |
[07:14] | You want to talk about it, we can talk about it. | 如果你愿意 我们可以商量 |
[07:17] | – Back off. – Listen to me, Sook. | -退后 -听我说 苏琪 |
[07:19] | I’ll take her out when she ain’t looking. | 我会趁她不备 把她拖出去 |
[07:21] | Tara, don’t. | 泰拉 别 |
[07:22] | There ain’t no going back. | 我们再也回不去了 |
[07:24] | – This is who I am now. – No, baby. | -这才是我现在的身份 -不 宝贝 |
[07:27] | It’s just a scar. We all got scars. | 那不过是个伤疤 谁都有伤疤 |
[07:30] | If she shoots him, we’re next, and I’m not gonna die here. | 她开枪杀人 我们都逃不了 我不要死在这 |
[07:33] | – Give me the gun. – That was your last step. | -把枪给我 -再往前一步我就开枪 |
[07:36] | – You ain’t getting another. – Debbie. | -不许再靠近 -黛比 |
[07:38] | I don’t care what you do, Sook. Just distract her for me. | 苏克 不管你用什么办法 别让她注意我 |
[07:47] | Fuck you. Bitch, I’ll kill you. | 我操 臭婊子 我要杀了你 |
[07:49] | – Go ahead and try. – Get off of me. | -你试试 -放开我 |
[07:52] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这里他妈的怎么回事 |
[07:58] | Fuck! | 操 |
[08:08] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[08:12] | Oh, my fucking God! | 我的老天哪 |
[08:19] | Sorry, Debbie. | 黛比 抱歉 |
[08:21] | He didn’t leave me any choice. | 他让我别无选择 |
[08:26] | You… You had a choice. | 你 你已经做出选择了 |
[08:30] | And you picked the fucking fangbanger | 你选择了那个该死的尖牙控 |
[08:32] | over one of your own? | 抛弃了你的族人 |
[08:40] | Go on. Get him in the van. | 快 把他弄到车上去 |
[08:46] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上就出来 |
[08:51] | Tara, keep the ends wrapped up tight. | 泰拉 两头的布要揪紧 |
[08:53] | So, what’s it gonna be… | 那么 你想怎样 |
[08:56] | sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[08:57] | You gonna kill me too? | 连我也要干掉吗 |
[09:00] | You fucking better, | 你他妈的最好杀了我 |
[09:04] | because if you don’t, | 如果你放我活路 |
[09:06] | I’ll sniff you out. | 我绝对不放过你 |
[09:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
[09:12] | I will come after you, | 我会来找你 |
[09:14] | and I will | 不干掉你 |
[09:17] | hunt you down. | 誓不罢休 |
[09:21] | I believe you. | 我相信你的话 |
[09:34] | You got him? | 你一人扛得住吗 |
[09:35] | All the V I got in me is making me strong. | 吸血鬼的血让我更加强壮 |
[09:37] | Plus, the fucking fanger’s | 而且 这个尖牙鬼 |
[09:38] | lost a lot of weight in blood, so… | 失血过多 体重也轻了很多 |
[09:40] | Is the V making you insensitive as well or is that just you? | 是喝了血让你这么野蛮 还是你本性就如此 |
[09:43] | He left me for dead. | 他对我可是见死不救 |
[09:45] | Well, two wrongs don’t make a right. | 他错了 你不能跟着错 |
[09:46] | – Come on. – Close the door. | -快走 -把门关上 |
[09:48] | – I’m riding in the back with Bill. – Sook, He ain’t gonna make it. | -我和比尔坐后面 -苏克 他撑不过去的 |
[09:50] | – Don’t do this to yourself. – Close the door! | -你别这样 -把门关上 |
[09:53] | All right, let’s go. We got company. | 走吧 后面还有追兵 |
[09:55] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[10:02] | You need a faster van. | 这车也太慢了 |
[10:10] | – Did you just…? – Yeah. | -你刚刚… -是啊 |
[10:15] | Motherfucker! | 操他妈的 |
[10:29] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:32] | No, it’s just funny. | 没事 只是很搞笑 |
[10:34] | Never really thought I was smart enough to get depressed, | 我以为 以我这样的情商是绝不会郁闷的 |
[10:38] | but here I am. | 今天却郁闷惨了 |
[10:41] | Is this still about Crystal? | 还是克莉斯多的事吗 |
[10:44] | Just got all these questions spinning around in my head. | 这些问题在我脑海里 一直挥之不去 |
[10:46] | I don’t know what to do with them. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[10:48] | Like? | 比如说 |
[10:50] | Well, like why is it that I barely know her, | 比如说 为什么我还不了解她 |
[10:54] | but I already love her? | 却已经爱上她了 |
[10:56] | And who the fuck is that dick she’s living with? | 还有 和她住在一起的那个混蛋是谁 |
[11:00] | And why would someone like her put up with that shit? | 像她那样的人 怎么能忍受那种混蛋 |
[11:03] | And also, do you think she’s named after the champagne? | 还有 你说她的名字是不是来源于香槟 |
[11:07] | Because I’m thinking she was. | 我是这样觉得的 |
[11:09] | – J, she’s from Hotshot. – Yeah. | -杰 你在快车支援时遇见她 -对啊 |
[11:13] | She’s probably named after | 她的名字可能来源于 |
[11:15] | that drug that keeps the town afloat. | 那种镇子上很流行的毒品 |
[11:16] | No, no way. | 不 不可能 |
[11:18] | I’ll bet you 100-to-1 her middle name’s “Meth.” | 我跟你打赌 她的中间名百分百是”冰毒” |
[11:22] | You’re a Christian, Hoyt. That ain’t cool, to judge. | 霍伊特 你是基督教徒 不要评判别人 |
[11:27] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[11:29] | Look, I’m just trying to snap you out of it. That’s all. | 我只是想让你振作起来 就这样 |
[11:32] | And I appreciate it, but it ain’t gonna work. | 我很感激 但是没用的 |
[11:40] | Hey, you remember that dealer that you took down | 你还记得你上周在突袭行动中 |
[11:43] | last week at the bust? | 抓捕的毒贩吗 |
[11:44] | I just told you, it ain’t gonna work. | 我跟你说了 没用的 |
[11:46] | Reminding me of last week’s glory | 让我想起上周的光荣事迹 |
[11:48] | ain’t gonna change the fact that this week | 并不能改变这周 |
[11:50] | ain’t done shit for me yet. | 发生在我身上的烂事 |
[11:52] | Well, you think they still got him down at the jail? | 你觉得他现在还在监狱里吗 |
[11:54] | I think so, yeah. | 应该在吧 我觉得 |
[11:56] | Well, why don’t you go down there and talk to him? | 那你为什么不去找他谈谈 |
[11:58] | He’s the best shot you got at getting answers about Crystal, | 他是解答克莉斯多问题的最佳人选 |
[12:01] | and he’s just sitting down there at the jail | 他现在就在监狱里 |
[12:03] | locked up waiting for you. | 等着你去找他 |
[12:07] | That’s genius is what that is. | 这就是所谓的天才啊 |
[12:10] | Oh, bubba. | 好老弟 |
[12:12] | I knew you and me being roommates | 我就知道 我跟你做室友 |
[12:13] | wasn’t gonna suck forever. | 永远不会倒霉 |
[12:28] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[12:30] | – Summer. – I’m just kidding. | -莎莫 -我开玩笑的 |
[12:32] | I’m not a vampire like your last girlfriend. | 你前女友是吸血鬼 我可不是 |
[12:36] | Girlfriend? | 女友 |
[13:02] | I baked biscuits. | 我做了点心 |
[13:05] | My great-gram’s recipe, | 照我祖母的食谱做的 |
[13:06] | still warm from the oven, | 刚从烤箱里拿出来 还热着呢 |
[13:09] | butter churned by hand, | 我亲手搅拌的黄油 |
[13:11] | and homemade strawberry preserves I picked myself | 还有我亲自从教会花园采摘的草莓 |
[13:14] | from the church-house garden. | 做成的草莓酱 |
[13:18] | This place could use some sprucing up, huh? | 这地方应该打扫打扫了吧 |
[13:23] | – What? – Oh, no, nothing. | -怎么 -没什么 |
[13:25] | I just wasn’t expecting you, that’s all. | 我只是没想到你会来 |
[13:27] | I know, and maybe I should have called first. | 我知道 我应该先打个电话的 |
[13:30] | But, Hoyt Fortenberry, | 但是 霍伊特·福坦巴里 |
[13:34] | I had the most amazing time with you the other night, | 我和你度过了我一生最美妙的夜晚 |
[13:37] | and then yesterday, | 昨天 |
[13:39] | I sat by the phone waiting for you to call, | 我坐在电话机旁等你的电话 |
[13:41] | and you didn’t. | 但是没等到 |
[13:42] | Yeah. I got off of work late, and I should have. | 我很晚才下班 本该给你打的 |
[13:44] | Because I woke up this morning, it hit me. | 今早我醒来 我突然想通了 |
[13:47] | “Summer,” I said, | “莎莫” 我对自己说 |
[13:49] | “why play games?” | “为什么不直接一点” |
[13:51] | And then I decided | 然后我决定 |
[13:52] | that I was gonna declare my feelings for you, | 我要向你表白 |
[13:54] | and let the chips fall where they may. | 不管别人的流言蜚语 |
[13:56] | And if you don’t feel the same way about me, | 如果你对我没什么感觉的话 |
[13:58] | well, then that will be your loss. | 那就是你的损失了 |
[14:01] | So here it goes. | 所以 我要说 |
[14:06] | I like you, Hoyt. | 我喜欢你 霍伊特 |
[14:08] | I wanna be your girlfriend, | 我希望做你的女友 |
[14:10] | and I really want you to taste my biscuits. | 也希望你尝尝我做的点心 |
[14:12] | Uh… | 呃… |
[14:16] | Those biscuits? | 有点心 |
[14:20] | Oh, mama. | 额滴娘啊 |
[14:21] | Hey, are you Summer? | 你就是莎莫 |
[14:23] | You told your roommate about me? | 你和室友说起过我 |
[14:27] | Summer, these are… | 莎莫 这味道简直… |
[14:32] | Hoyt, I’m telling you, this one here, | 霍伊特 你小子有福了 这个妞 |
[14:33] | she’s gonna make a great grandmama one day. | 可是打着灯笼也找不着的好老婆 |
[14:35] | She’s a keeper. | 千万别错过哦 |
[14:40] | – Thanks for your vote. – Oh, you earned it. | -多谢美言 -你名副其实嘛 |
[14:45] | You eat, I’ll spruce. | 你吃吧 我收拾下屋子 |
[14:56] | Hadley. | 海德莉 |
[15:00] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[15:03] | I wish you didn’t have to see me like this. | 真不希望让你看见我这样 |
[15:05] | The reason your human is trembling, | 你的爱妾之所以吓得发抖 |
[15:07] | is because I’ve let her in on my plan. | 是因为我让她加入了游戏 |
[15:09] | Which is? | 什么游戏 |
[15:10] | Which is to sink my fangs into her and drink | 刺入我的獠牙 吸食她的鲜血 |
[15:12] | until you tell me what it is about Sookie Stackhouse | 直到你告诉我 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[15:15] | that has so obviously piqued your interest. | 为何激起你如此强烈的兴趣 |
[15:17] | Sookie Stackhouse? I have no interest in her. | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 我对她根本没兴趣 |
[15:20] | And if I drink too much, | 万一我吸得太多 |
[15:23] | well, so be it. | 那就不好说了 |
[15:25] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[15:27] | – So be it. – Really? | -随便好了 -是吗 |
[15:32] | You’ve kept this one around a long time. | 这位爱妾 你宠幸已久 |
[15:36] | Must be some reason for that. | 一定有原因吧 |
[15:39] | Why do you care about Sookie? | 你为何对苏琪如此有兴趣 |
[15:42] | Because you do. | 因为你 |
[15:44] | And because my King does. | 还有我的国王 都对她有兴趣 |
[15:46] | Your King? | 你的国王 |
[15:49] | Russell Edgington is the most duplicitous vampire | 罗素·爱丁顿是全美洲 甚至全世界 |
[15:52] | in the Americas, maybe the world. | 最两面三刀 老奸巨猾的吸血鬼 |
[15:55] | You honestly think you can trust him? | 你真以为他可信吗 |
[15:57] | Like I can trust you? | 那你就可信吗 |
[16:00] | The only vampire a vampire can trust | 吸血鬼唯一能信任的同类 |
[16:03] | is the vampire he made. | 就是他自己的血脉 |
[16:10] | I give her three stars. | 味道真不错 |
[16:18] | – What do you know about Sookie? – Nothing. | -你对苏琪有何了解 -无可奉告 |
[16:30] | Please stop. | 住口 |
[16:33] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[16:34] | Hadley, don’t. | 海德莉 不要 |
[16:39] | The Queen’s confided in you? | 女王对你吐露心声了吗 |
[16:42] | Some. | 说过一点 |
[16:43] | But also… | 而且 |
[16:46] | Sookie’s my… | 苏琪是我的… |
[16:48] | my cous… cousin. | 我的… 表妹 |
[16:51] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:54] | Hadley. | 海德莉 |
[16:58] | Tell me, tell me. | 告诉我 告诉我 |
[17:10] | Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting that. | 我万万没料到 竟是如此缘由 |
[17:29] | Hey, looks like we got a runner. | 伙计们 怎么有只狗在外面跑 |
[17:33] | – He belong to any of y’all? – Ain’t mine. | -它是你们谁的 -不是我的 |
[17:35] | Look at the size of the balls on that son of a bitch. | 瞧这狗娘养的 那俩蛋真够大 |
[17:38] | We can’t have dogs running around on the loose. | 爷可不会放这些疯狗乱跑 |
[17:42] | Hey, you. | 嘿 小子 |
[17:44] | That’s right, you little fucker. | 就是你 小傻逼 |
[17:47] | Who the hell let you out? | 谁他妈放你出来的 |
[17:50] | – Huh? – Go get him, Bobby. | -谁啊 -抓住他 伯比 |
[17:54] | Look at you, | 瞧瞧你 |
[17:56] | sitting all nice and pretty for me. | 乖得发怂 正合我意 |
[17:58] | Heh-heh. Tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[18:01] | You ain’t gonna stand a chance in that ring. | 套上这条狗链 你就插翅难飞了 |
[18:04] | No, you’re not. | 绝没可能 |
[18:10] | Bill? Bill. | 比尔 比尔 |
[18:14] | No. | 不 |
[18:15] | Give me some kind of sign if you’re still with me. | 如果你还有知觉 给我点提示吧 |
[18:21] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[18:31] | If you make it through this, you owe me. | 如果这样救了你的命 可要记得你欠我 |
[18:42] | Come on, baby. Drink. | 来吧 宝贝 快喝 |
[18:45] | Please. | 尽情喝吧 |
[18:55] | Oh, thank you. Oh, God, thank you so much. | 哦 谢谢 感谢上帝 |
[19:10] | Easy. Come on. | 放松 慢慢来 |
[19:14] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[19:17] | Cut it out, Bill! | 停下 比尔 |
[19:20] | – You need to try and relax. – Relax? | -你要试着放松点 -放松 |
[19:23] | I ain’t even breathed for a week. | 整整一周 我大气不敢出一口 |
[19:25] | Then try to. | 那就现在试试 |
[19:27] | Take a breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[19:30] | You need it. | 你需要这样 |
[19:58] | Greetings, T-Dub. | 好啊 毒鬼 |
[20:03] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[20:04] | Of course I do. You’re the son of a bitch who put me in here. | 化成灰也认得 就是你个婊子养的害我坐牢 |
[20:08] | – I’m a cop. – That’s not what I hear. | -我现在是警察 -别人可不是这么说的 |
[20:11] | I’m almost a cop. | 我就快转正了 |
[20:16] | And I’m here to interrogate you. | 我是来这儿审问你的 |
[20:19] | Do I look like a rat to you? | 我看着像告密的小人吗 |
[20:20] | Ain’t nobody asking nobody to rat nobody out. | 没人要你把谁供出来 |
[20:26] | I just… | 我只是… |
[20:30] | could you stop pacing like that? | 你能不能别这么晃来晃去 |
[20:32] | No! | 滚蛋 |
[20:34] | Look, man, all I wanna know about is Crystal. | 听着 伙计 我只是想了解克莉斯多 |
[20:39] | My cousin? | 我表妹 |
[20:41] | She’s your cousin? | 她是你表妹 |
[20:44] | Then you must know who that asshole she’s living with is. | 那你一定知道和她同住的那个混蛋是谁 |
[20:46] | That asshole is my… | 那个混蛋是我的… |
[20:50] | Oh, you’re smart. | 你真聪明 |
[20:52] | Well, I ain’t saying another word. | 我一个字都不会说了 |
[20:57] | Listen, T-Dub. | 听着 毒鬼 |
[20:59] | I don’t know Crystal very well, | 我对克莉斯多不是很了解 |
[21:00] | but the little bit I do know her tells me | 我只知道 她告诉过我 |
[21:02] | she is a good person in a bad situation. | 她生性善良 却遭遇不幸 |
[21:07] | And I think she deserves better, don’t you? | 我只想让她幸福 你也这么想吧 |
[21:10] | I mean, you’re family. | 你们可是一家人 |
[21:18] | I’m gonna tell you what you wanna know. | 你想知道什么就问吧 |
[21:22] | But you have got to bring me some meth. | 但得给我弄点冰毒来 |
[21:25] | What the fuck? I-I can’t do that, man. | 搞什么飞机 我不能这么做 伙计 |
[21:27] | I’ve been in here without it for almost a week | 我已经快一个星期没有吸毒了 |
[21:30] | and I cannot fucking take it no more. | 已经忍无可忍了 |
[21:31] | What the hell, Stackhouse? | 怎么回事 斯塔克豪斯 |
[21:34] | You ain’t supposed to be back here. | 你不该来这儿 |
[21:35] | Well, I’m just sweeping, you know? | 我来这边打扫打扫 |
[21:38] | Yeah? Where’s your broom? | 是吗 扫帚呢 |
[21:41] | That’s a good point. | 说的也是 |
[21:42] | Those squad cars need washing again. | 那些警车需要好好洗洗 |
[21:45] | I’m on it, boss. | 马上去 头儿 |
[21:49] | Shit. Jason fucking Stackhouse. What the fuck am I gonna do? | 狗日的杰森·斯塔克豪斯 我该怎么办 |
[21:54] | My heart bleeds for you. | 我衷心同情你 |
[21:56] | Why don’t you what you do best and shut up. | 该干嘛就干嘛去 给我闭嘴 |
[22:15] | I’ll be quick. | 我马上回来 |
[22:17] | Cool. I’m just gonna check on Sook. | 好的 我看看苏克 |
[22:24] | Hey, Sook. | 苏克 |
[22:31] | Sook, you all right back there? | 苏克 你还好吗 |
[22:37] | – Shit. – She ain’t answering? | -见鬼 -她没吱声吗 |
[22:41] | Hey. It’s still light out. | 现在还是大白天呢 |
[22:44] | You open that, you’re gonna… | 要是打开门 就… |
[22:45] | You think I give a fuck? | 我他妈还管这个 |
[22:55] | – What happened? – You’re fucking asking me? | -怎么回事 -你他妈的问我吗 |
[22:57] | We have to get her to a hospital. | 必须马上送她去医院 |
[22:59] | – Get out. – But I can help. | -给我滚 -我可以帮忙 |
[23:01] | Get out! | 滚 |
[23:06] | Don’t you fucking die on me, Sookie. | 苏琪 千万别离我而去 |
[23:09] | Do not fucking die. | 别离开我 |
[23:26] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[23:30] | Boy, you look mean. | 天哪 你看着真凶 |
[23:33] | You sure do mind good. | 脑子肯定灵光 |
[23:35] | You’re gonna roll right onto your back | 你先来个侧滚翻 |
[23:37] | and take it like a little girl later on, ain’t you? | 然后像对付小姑娘那样干掉它 |
[23:42] | I’m betting against you. | 我会给你下注 |
[23:47] | All right, then. | 好了 |
[23:49] | Slide on in here, teddy bear. | 到里边去 小家伙 |
[23:51] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[24:02] | Doctor Sekuler to the ER. | 希库尔医生请到急救室来 |
[24:04] | All right, let’s go. | 好 快点 |
[24:06] | All right, BP’s dropping. She’s gonna palp, let’s go. | 血压正在下降 她快挺不住了 快点 |
[24:10] | I’m sorry. | 你们不能进去 |
[24:14] | Get ready to transfuse. | 准备输血 |
[24:21] | Pressure’s steady. | 血压稳定 |
[24:26] | Two more in. | 再准备两袋 |
[24:28] | Line is in. | 开始输血 |
[24:31] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[24:34] | Piggy-back it. | 背驮式输血 |
[24:37] | Pressure’s good. All right, I’ll call the blood bank. | 血压稳定 很好 我马上给血库打电话 |
[24:40] | Another four units on standby, just in case we need it. | 再准备四袋血袋 以备不时之需 |
[24:43] | – She’s starting to seize. – Okay, got it. | -她有排斥反应 -知道了 |
[24:47] | Pressure’s accelerating. | 血压升高 |
[24:48] | All right, let’s get the cart in here. | 好 把仪器推过来 |
[24:50] | Watch that line. | 注意插管 |
[24:58] | Miss Thornton? | 是索顿小姐吗 |
[24:59] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[25:03] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失血过多 |
[25:05] | How much blood? | 失了多少血 |
[25:06] | A lot. | 很多 |
[25:07] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[25:09] | What about a transfusion? I mean, can’t… | 可以给她输血吗 不能就这么… |
[25:10] | We tried. Her body rejected it. | 输了 但她有排斥反应 |
[25:12] | Well, maybe you gave the wrong kind of blood? | 会不会输错血型了 |
[25:14] | You checked her first, right? | 你得先测下她的血型 |
[25:16] | You better not have taken a fucking guess. | 别根据经验判断 |
[25:18] | Your friend doesn’t have a blood type. | 你朋友没有血型 |
[25:20] | – What? – Everybody has a blood type. | -什么 -每个人都有血型 |
[25:22] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[25:24] | But for whatever reason, we couldn’t establish hers | 但由于某些原因 我们测不出她的血型 |
[25:27] | and we are running out of time. | 时间又很紧急 |
[25:28] | So I put in an order for o-negative. | 我就给她输了O型血 |
[25:31] | O-neg is universal donor. | O型血是万能血 |
[25:34] | But your friend… | 但你朋友 |
[25:37] | I have never seen a reaction like that before. | 我从未见过这种反应 |
[25:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:44] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to notify the family. | 恐怕你们要通知她家里人了 |
[25:50] | Piece of shit. | 混蛋 |
[25:51] | Don’t even die good. | 死得这么难看 |
[25:53] | Bring in the next one. | 带下一个上来 |
[25:59] | Tommy, mama loves you. | 托米 妈妈爱你 |
[26:06] | Get up, boy. | 上场吧 伙计 |
[26:20] | Fifty dollar riding. | 我下五十刀 |
[26:35] | Go, Tommy. Take it to him, Tommy. | 去吧 托米 干掉他 托米 |
[26:38] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[26:41] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[26:44] | Git. Go. Git. | 去吧 伙计们 |
[26:46] | Come on, Tommy. Let’s go. | 加油 托米 快上啊 |
[26:51] | Go on, git. Get out of here. | 快点 快离开这儿 |
[26:54] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[26:57] | Hey, you owe me 500 buck. | 你还欠我五百刀 |
[26:59] | I don’t owe you shit. Hey. | 我才不欠你钱 |
[27:03] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[27:08] | Don’t you snarl at me. | 别对我大吼大叫 |
[27:13] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[27:14] | Good, good. | 乖 真乖 |
[27:15] | Now get the fuck out of here. | 现在离开这里 |
[27:25] | Give him your clothes. | 快把衣服给他穿上 |
[27:26] | – Don’t you tell… – Give him your clothes! | -不要命令我… -把你的衣服给他 |
[27:36] | Sorry. Hey, hey, Lafayette. | 不好意思 嘿 拉法耶 |
[27:38] | You got a minute? | 现在有空吗 |
[27:42] | Last time you came to me all shaky like this, | 上次你这样摇摇晃晃地来找我 |
[27:44] | you wanted to buy some V. | 就是想买血 |
[27:45] | Oh, no. I told you, that shit’s behind me. | 不是的 我说过早就不做那个了 |
[27:47] | I just need some meth. | 我需要搞些冰毒 |
[27:49] | What? | 什么 |
[27:50] | Well, it ain’t for me, I swear. | 不是我用 我发誓 |
[27:52] | It’s for this dude who we got in lockup. | 是给一个蹲监狱的家伙 |
[27:55] | He’s got this information I need, | 他掌握有我需要的信息 |
[27:57] | But he’ll only give it to me if I get him some meth. | 只有我给他冰毒 他才会告诉我 |
[28:00] | Jason, no. | 杰森 不行 |
[28:01] | I don’t deal no fucking meth. | 我根本就不做冰毒的生意 |
[28:04] | And even if I did, I wouldn’t sell the shit to you. | 就算我有 我也不会卖给你的 |
[28:07] | And you ought to thank me for it. | 并且你还得谢谢我 |
[28:09] | Goddamn it, Lafayette, I’m in love. | 该死的 拉法耶 我恋爱了 |
[28:13] | With the dude in jail? | 和那个蹲监狱的家伙 |
[28:15] | No. With his cousin. | 不是的 是和他表妹 |
[28:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:21] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[28:22] | Tara? | 泰拉 |
[28:23] | You found her? Where’s she at? | 你找到她了 她在哪儿 |
[28:24] | It’s Sookie. | 苏琪出事了 |
[28:25] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[28:29] | Tara? | 泰拉 |
[28:31] | Say something. You’re starting to freak me out. | 说话呀 你有点吓到我了 |
[28:34] | We’re at the hospital in Ruston. | 我们在罗斯顿的医院里 |
[28:38] | Sook’s in a coma, Jason. | 苏克现在不省人事 杰森 |
[28:41] | You need to get here. | 你必须赶过来 |
[28:42] | You need to get here now. | 你必须马上赶来 |
[28:47] | Sook’s in the hospital. Sook’s in the fucking hospital. | 苏克住院了 苏克竟然进医院了 |
[28:50] | – You warm now, son? – Little better, yeah. | -暖和点了吗 儿子 -好些了 |
[28:52] | Well, now you give a shit. | 现在你倒开始关心他了 |
[28:54] | I thought Tara had a shitty mother, | 我原以为泰拉的母亲就够糟了 |
[28:56] | but you take the fucking cake. | 和你比真是小巫见大巫 |
[28:57] | Don’t talk to your mother that way. | 不要这样和你妈说话 |
[28:59] | Don’t you fucking talk to me that way. | 你他妈的也不要这样和我说话 |
[29:00] | You like making people scared, hm? | 你喜欢吓唬别人 是吗 |
[29:02] | Think you’re good at it? | 很擅长玩恐吓是吗 |
[29:03] | I can’t understand the power you got over these people, | 我不知道你怎么对付别人 我不吃那一套 |
[29:06] | because I see you for what you are. | 因为我看清了你的本来面目 |
[29:08] | You’re just a scared man in saggy underpants | 你他妈的就是一个不修边幅 |
[29:11] | with no discernable life skills whatsoever. | 一无是处的胆小鬼 |
[29:15] | Come on, Tommy. | 走吧 托米 |
[29:16] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[29:17] | – Taking him with me. – What? I can’t. | -带他走 -什么 我不能 |
[29:20] | You can, Tommy. You can be free of them. | 你可以的 托米 你可以摆脱他们 |
[29:22] | He’s my son. You can’t do this to me. | 他是我儿子 你不能这么做 |
[29:24] | Oh, yes, I can, and so can he. | 我当然可以 他也可以 |
[29:27] | Until I met you, | 遇见你们之前 |
[29:27] | I thought the Merlottes were the worst people I’d ever met. | 我一直以为马洛特是世上最坏的人 |
[29:30] | The two of you Mickens make them look like a couple of Dalai Lamas. | 跟你们俩一比 他们简直是神仙菩萨 |
[29:32] | You really fucking do. | 你们真的太坏了 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 我对不起你 山姆 |
[29:35] | I know we let you down… | 我知道我们让你失望了… |
[29:36] | You’re sorry. Great. | 你对不起他 很好 |
[29:38] | Duly noted. Come on, Tommy. | 说的没错 走吧 托米 |
[29:41] | You coming with me? | 你要和我一起走吗 |
[29:46] | Tommy, I can’t promise you a perfect life, | 托米 我不能保证让你过上多好的生活 |
[29:50] | but I can promise you it’ll be better than this one. | 但我能保证肯定比这种生活好 |
[29:56] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 好吧 我跟你走 |
[29:58] | All right. Come on, let’s do this. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[30:04] | Don’t you worry, Lindy. | 你别担心 琳迪 |
[30:06] | – We’ll get him back. – I hate you! | -我们会把他找回来的 -我恨你 |
[30:08] | I hate your fucking guts. | 我恨你这个胆小鬼 |
[30:14] | I understand that this is hard, | 我明白这会很难受 |
[30:16] | but as the responsible party here, | 但作为这里的责任家属 |
[30:18] | there’s certain decisions that you might have to make. | 有些决定必须由你来做出 |
[30:20] | No. No. I ain’t responsible. | 不 我负不了责任 |
[30:22] | But you are the next of kin. | 但你是直系亲属 |
[30:27] | Maybe, but I ain’t responsible. | 可能吧 但我负不了责任 |
[30:30] | I mean, I can’t be. | 我是说 我不行 |
[30:32] | I understand your position, but in the event of your sister… | 我明白你的处境 但万一你妹妹… |
[30:35] | Just leave him alone, please. | 请不要打扰他了 |
[30:36] | – But I… – I said, leave him alone. | -但是… -我说了 不要打扰他 |
[30:39] | Go find somebody else’s organs to harvest or some shit like that. | 你他妈去别的地方收割器官吧 |
[30:42] | I’m sorry. | 打搅了 |
[30:44] | I’ll smooth it over. | 我会摆平的 |
[30:47] | Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[30:49] | Listen to me. Fuck her. This shit ain’t over. | 听我说 去她的 这件事没完 |
[30:52] | Just don’t make no sense. | 完全讲不通啊 |
[30:54] | How can Sookie not have a blood type? | 苏琪怎么会没有血型呢 |
[30:58] | You got one? | 你有吗 |
[31:00] | AB-negative. | AB阴型 |
[31:02] | I only know it because I’m always cutting myself | 因为我总是会拿利器什么的伤到自己 |
[31:05] | with power tools and whatnot. | 所以知道血型 |
[31:08] | But Sook, she ain’t never really been sick before, | 但是苏克从来都不怎么生病 |
[31:11] | definitely never stayed in a hospital, | 更别说住院了 |
[31:13] | wasn’t even born in one. | 她出生时都不在医院 |
[31:16] | I didn’t know that. | 我并不知道这些 |
[31:18] | Yeah, our mama was always waiting. | 我们的妈妈总是要 |
[31:19] | till the last minute to do everything. | 等到最后一刻才办事 |
[31:22] | And Sook, she was coming out real fast, | 苏克迫不及待地就降生了 |
[31:24] | so there wasn’t any time. | 所以就没来得及送医院 |
[31:27] | Our daddy had to deliver her on the dining-room table. | 我们的爸爸就在餐桌上帮忙分娩 |
[31:32] | Saw more of it than I cared to. | 类似的事情见多了 |
[31:40] | You think it’s all this vampire blood she’s had | 你说是不是她体内吸血鬼的血 |
[31:43] | that did this to her? | 导致这种情况的 |
[31:44] | It ain’t the blood she drank that did this. | 这种结果不是她喝什么血导致的 |
[31:47] | It’s the piece of shit vampire she drank it from. | 就是那只天杀的吸血鬼干的好事 |
[31:53] | You really kicked him out in the sun? | 你真的把他踹到太阳底下了 |
[31:54] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[31:56] | And he’s nothing but fucking ash now, and good riddance. | 他现在就是一堆灰烬 死得好 |
[32:04] | Hey, Sook. | 嘿 苏克 |
[32:07] | Don’t you do this to me. | 不要这样对我 |
[32:14] | I wasn’t playing before when I said you’re all I got. | 我以前说你就是我的一切 不是说着玩的 |
[32:19] | I fucking need you. So come on back. | 我太他妈需要你了 所以一定要好起来 |
[32:25] | And I fucking need you too. | 我他妈也需要你啊 |
[32:27] | Come on, y’all. Stop cussing at her. | 拜托 你们不要在她面前乱骂 |
[32:30] | We’re gonna figure this thing out. | 我们会想办法治好她的 |
[33:29] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[33:31] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[33:34] | You’re in the hospital. | 你住院了 |
[33:36] | You can’t seem to stay out of trouble, can you? | 你似乎总有麻烦缠身 是吗 |
[33:38] | I don’t… do you know me? | 我不… 你认识我吗 |
[33:41] | Come. | 到这边来 |
[33:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:44] | I’m Claudine. | 我是克劳汀 |
[33:46] | Oh, dear. Your cup is empty. | 亲爱的 你的杯子空了 |
[33:49] | We can’t have that, can we? | 这样可不行 是吧 |
[34:15] | Oh, Claudine. | 哦 克劳汀 |
[34:18] | I know. It’s beautiful. | 我知道 这些水很美 |
[34:21] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[34:27] | My god. | 天呐 |
[34:30] | It’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever tasted. | 我从没喝过如此美妙的东西 |
[34:32] | You’ve had it before. | 你以前喝过 |
[34:47] | Okay, but where did she come from? | 好吧 她是从哪里冒出来的呀 |
[34:49] | Oh, don’t be fooled. | 哦 别被它骗了 |
[34:51] | That pond is bigger and deeper than you think. | 这个池子比你想得要大要深 |
[34:57] | Can we dance? | 我们能跳舞吗 |
[34:58] | We can always dance. | 我们随时可以跳舞啊 |
[35:01] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说的 |
[35:03] | And I knew you were going to say that. | 我也知道你会那样说的 |
[35:05] | Come. | 来吧 |
[35:08] | I think over again my small adventures, | 吾再三反省 短暂旅途 |
[35:12] | my fears, | 惊惧恐慌 |
[35:13] | those small ones that seemed so big. | 实过眼浮云 不值思量 |
[35:17] | For all the vital things I had to get and reach, | 毕生所求 不过尔尔 |
[35:20] | and yet there is only one great thing, | 然夙愿未了 不敢离世 |
[35:23] | the only thing, | 愿穷竭此生 |
[35:25] | to live to see the great day that dawns | 只待长夜破晓 遍洒曙光 |
[35:28] | and the light that fills the world. | 笑看乾坤 天地朗朗 |
[35:31] | That’s beautiful. | 真优美 |
[35:33] | That’s because that shit is Inuit. | 因为这是因纽特人的经典之作 |
[35:36] | And we all is used to lesser religions. | 我们现代人都越来越缺失信仰了 |
[35:49] | I’m gonna have to sit this one out. | 我看我还是就此打住吧 |
[35:52] | I guess I don’t have the endurance that you all have. | 我想我没你们那么好的体力 |
[35:55] | Oh, not to worry. You will one day. | 不用担心 有一天你会和我们一样 |
[35:57] | – You promise? – I do. | -你能保证吗 -当然 |
[36:00] | Oh, Sookie. | 哦 苏琪 |
[36:03] | Don’t go back. | 别回去了 |
[36:05] | – Come with us. – Come where? | -跟我们走 -去哪里 |
[36:06] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[36:08] | It’s more beautiful than anything you can imagine. | 那是一个超乎你想象的美丽家园 |
[36:10] | – How do you get there? – Swim. | -你们怎么去呢 -游过去 |
[36:12] | – Come. – Hate deep water. | -来吧 -我讨厌深水 |
[36:14] | Mama and daddy were killed by water. Don’t. Can’t swim. | 爸妈就是被水淹死的 不行 不能游泳 |
[36:16] | I can’t. See, I never learned to swim. | 我不去 我没学过游泳 |
[36:19] | Do not fear the water. | 不要怕水 |
[36:20] | It wasn’t the water that killed them. | 不是水害死你父母的 |
[36:22] | What? | 什么 |
[36:25] | If it wasn’t the water that killed them, then what did? | 如果不是水害死他们的 那是怎么回事 |
[36:30] | The dark approaches. | 黑暗来临了 |
[36:32] | The dark approaches. | 黑暗来临了 |
[36:36] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[36:37] | Motherfucker. | 操你妈的 |
[36:39] | – She’s dying. – Thanks to you. | -她快死了 -都是因为你 |
[36:41] | – I can help. – The fuck you can. | -我有办法救她 -你他妈当然可以 |
[36:42] | Oh, hell, no. He’s the one who did this. | 天哪 不要 他就是罪魁祸首 |
[36:46] | Shit. | 操 |
[36:47] | Jason, there is no time. | 杰森 没时间了 |
[36:48] | My blood can save her. | 我的血能救她 |
[36:50] | Hurry. I will see you all at home. | 快点 我们在家里再见 |
[36:51] | I’ve never seen a vampire before. | 我从没见过吸血鬼 |
[36:54] | I promise. You don’t want to. | 相信我 你不会想见的 |
[36:55] | Bill’s not like that. | 比尔不是一般的吸血鬼 |
[36:57] | I don’t have time to explain to you right or wrong. | 我没时间跟你争辩对或错 |
[36:59] | You have to come with us, Sookie. | 跟我们一起走吧 苏琪 |
[37:01] | It’s not safe for you anymore. | 这里对你已经不再安全了 |
[37:02] | – Why? – He will steal your light. | -为什么 -他会吸走你的光 |
[37:04] | What light? | 什么光 |
[37:08] | – Sookie. – No. | -苏琪 -不要 |
[37:09] | I’m not going with you. I don’t know you. | 我不跟你去 我都不认识你 |
[37:12] | Do not let him take it from you. | 不要让他夺走你的光 |
[37:15] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[37:19] | How do I get back from here? | 我从这儿怎么回去呢 |
[37:25] | Claudine? | 克劳汀 |
[37:27] | Claudine! | 克劳汀 |
[37:40] | – Do it. – Jason! | -动手吧 -杰森 |
[37:42] | Tara, it’s my call. | 泰拉 这事我做主 |
[37:48] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[38:12] | Come on, Sookie. | 坚持住 苏琪 |
[38:33] | I come bearing gifts | 我带礼物来了 |
[38:36] | because I want you to know how rotten I feel | 你要知道 刚才那样对待你 |
[38:39] | about the way I’ve been treating you. | 我也是怜香惜玉 于心不忍 |
[38:42] | I sent one of my minions to Tiffany’s | 我派手下去蒂芙尼饰品店 |
[38:47] | to pick up a little something for you. | 给你带了一件小礼物 |
[38:52] | How’d you know I was a Tiffany’s girl? | 你怎么知道我喜欢蒂芙尼 |
[38:55] | Hm. Most women are. | 哼 大多数女人都喜欢 |
[38:59] | And those who aren’t | 如果不喜欢 |
[39:02] | just think they’re not. | 也只是自以为不喜欢 |
[39:04] | They’re beautiful. | 真是漂亮 |
[39:06] | Mm. They’re sterling silver. | 嗯 这可是纯银的 |
[39:10] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[39:12] | They’ll match my chains. | 正好配我身上的锁链 |
[39:18] | Unfortunately, seeing you now I realize | 真不幸 看到你我才发现 |
[39:23] | your ears are already pierced. | 你耳朵上已经有洞了 |
[39:28] | Would you object to my piercing your eyelids? | 你不会反对我把你的眼睑穿起来吧 |
[39:34] | Not at all. | 不会 |
[39:36] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[39:51] | Enough. | 住手 |
[39:52] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[39:56] | Mr. Northman. | 诺思曼先生 |
[39:59] | It’s only enough if Bill Compton is with you, is he? | 除非你把比尔·康普顿带来 我就住手 |
[40:02] | No, Magister. | 没带来 大法官 |
[40:05] | But the Queen of Louisiana is. | 却带来了路易斯安那州女王 |
[40:09] | Our deal was… | 我们说好了… |
[40:10] | I’ll confess that you were correct before in suspecting me, | 我承认之前你怀疑我没错 |
[40:13] | but everything I did was at her behest. | 但是我做的每件事都是她授意的 |
[40:19] | You realize, of course, you’re committing treason, | 你应该意识到 这种不忠不义之举 |
[40:22] | throwing your Queen under the bus as you are. | 导致你的女王陷入了和你一样的窘境 |
[40:26] | Oh, but she’s no longer my Queen. | 但她已经不是我的女王了 |
[40:29] | My loyalty is to Mississippi now. | 现在我只忠于密西西比 |
[40:33] | And Mississippi’s proud to claim | 密西西比也很骄傲地接纳 |
[40:35] | Mr. Northman as one of her own. | 诺思曼先生成为她的子民 |
[40:38] | Love the place. Love your vibe. | 我很喜欢这个地方 还有这个气氛 |
[40:40] | We must talk franchising later. | 等下再谈管辖权的事情 |
[40:45] | Russell Edgington. | 罗素·爱丁顿 |
[40:47] | You may call me King. | 你应该称我为国王 |
[40:51] | Is it true what Northman says? | 诺思曼说的是真的吗 |
[40:55] | Yes, Magister. | 是的 大法官 |
[40:57] | Then I’m afraid I’m going to have to arrest you. | 看来我不得不逮捕你 |
[41:01] | By the powers vested in me by the authority… | 以当权者赋予我的权利… |
[41:04] | – The authority? … – I hereby… | -当权者 -我在此… |
[41:08] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[41:10] | Who are the authority? | 谁才是当权者 |
[41:15] | What gave them the authority? | 谁赋予他们权利 |
[41:17] | Nothing. No one. | 没有 都没有 |
[41:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:20] | They took it, as I am taking it today. | 他们收回了 正如我今天也要收回 |
[41:23] | I no longer recognize the authority. | 我不再承认所谓的当权者 |
[41:28] | You are aware… she stays on the table! | 你应该知道… 不许动她 |
[41:34] | You are aware that just saying that is a cardinal sin. | 你应该知道这样说可是犯了重罪 |
[41:39] | I am aware of just what a tough little boat I’m putting you in. | 我只知道我现在让你非常不爽 |
[41:42] | Honestly, it is kind of fun. | 说实话 还是很有趣的 |
[41:47] | You know I’m beholden by duty | 你知道我有义务 |
[41:49] | to convey your blasphemy to the authority… | 揭露你对当权者的亵渎 |
[41:51] | To the authority? Well, that won’t be happening. | 亵渎当权者 我没有那样做 |
[41:54] | But enough about you. | 我只是无视你而已 |
[41:57] | In exchange for the money she owes the IRS, | 为了归还她拖欠国税局的钱 |
[42:00] | Queen Sophie Anne, | 苏菲·安妮女王 |
[42:04] | has kindly accepted my marriage proposal. | 欣然地接受了我的求婚 |
[42:08] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[42:12] | Your majesty… | 尊敬的陛下 |
[42:13] | Yes, my loyal subject? | 何事 我忠实的臣民 |
[42:18] | Oh, we would be delighted | 如果您能为我们主持婚礼 |
[42:20] | if you would officiate the wedding for us. | 我们会很高兴 |
[42:22] | I am forbidden to conduct any rights of alignment | 我不能参与任何形式的权利联盟 |
[42:27] | unless specifically authori… | 除非有当权者… |
[42:29] | Unless specifically authorized to do so by the authority. | 除非当权者特别授权 允许你这样做 |
[42:33] | Yes, well, perhaps you have not quite grasped | 没错 可能你还没太理解 |
[42:36] | the subtext of our earlier exchange. | 我们此前所谈到的内容 |
[42:38] | But there’s a new fucking authority in town. | 这个地方已经他妈的有了新的当权者 |
[42:44] | I swear fealty now and always to the one true vampire authority | 我发誓永远效忠于那个真正的当权者 |
[42:49] | in whose wisdom and justice I… | 只有他的智慧与公正… |
[42:58] | You pathetic fool, | 可怜的蠢货 |
[43:00] | blindly doing the bidding of others, just like humans. | 只会像人类那样盲目执行别人的命令 |
[43:06] | It’s vampires like you who’ve been | 就是因为有你这样的吸血鬼 |
[43:10] | holding the rest of us back for centuries. | 几百年来 我们才会停滞不前 |
[43:47] | You can dish it out, | 你可以惩罚我们啊 |
[43:49] | But you sure can’t take it, can you, Magister | 不过你肯定搞不定了 对吧 大法官 |
[43:51] | Let’s see how this plays out, Pam. | 帕姆 看看这场戏是怎么演完的 |
[43:54] | You can always taunt later. | 你可以过一会再嘲讽别人 |
[43:57] | Can we hurry this along? | 我们能不能快点 |
[43:59] | I’m getting cold feet. | 免得我变卦 |
[44:01] | Of course, my little pudding. | 当然 我的甜心 |
[44:05] | This could be so much less painful | 如果你把那句该死的话说出来 |
[44:07] | if you just said the fucking words! | 现在就不会那么痛了 |
[44:11] | I am bound by duty to uphold the sacred laws of… | 我有义务维护神圣的法律… |
[44:21] | Your call. | 说啊 |
[44:29] | I hereby pronounce you… | 我在此宣布 |
[44:33] | husband and wife. | 你们结成夫妇 |
[44:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:39] | Yes, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:41] | So happy I could bleed. | 真高兴被你要挟 |
[44:43] | Congratulations, your majesties. | 恭喜 陛下 |
[44:45] | Yes, congrats. | 恭喜 |
[44:48] | You realize, of course, the authority will never recognize… | 你早晚会意识到 当权者绝不会承认… |
[44:51] | Its own irrelevancy? | 不合时宜了吧 |
[44:53] | That’s where you and I differ, magister. | 这就是我和你不同的地方 大法官 |
[44:54] | I truly believe they will, and soon. | 我非常相信他们很快会认可的 |
[45:01] | Andalusia, the Iberian Peninsula. | 你知道吧 九世纪晚期 |
[45:05] | Later 9th century, you know? | 在伊比利亚半岛 安达卢西亚 |
[45:10] | Well, whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[45:14] | It’s a long enough time for you | 你盲目地忠于当权者 |
[45:17] | to have outgrown your blind allegiance to the authority and their rule of law. | 以及他们制定的法则 已经太久太久了 |
[45:22] | There is only one law. | 只有一条法则 |
[45:24] | The law of nature, the survival of the fittest. | 自然规律 适者生存 |
[45:28] | And we need to take this world back from the humans, | 我们要从人类手中夺过这个世界 |
[45:30] | not placate them with billboards and PR campaigns | 而不是用广告牌和公关策略去安抚他们 |
[45:32] | while they destroy it. | 等他们毁了这个家园 |
[45:35] | That is not authority. That is abdicating authority. | 那叫什么权利 根本就是放弃权利 |
[45:38] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[45:41] | Shall we? | 走吗 |
[45:46] | We shall. | 走吧 |
[45:50] | Actually, no. | 还不行呢 |
[45:54] | Say hello to the true death. | 迎接真正的死亡吧 |