| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
| [00:14] | – Back off. – Keep out of this. | -滚开 -躲一边去 |
| [00:15] | I don’t take orders from vamps. | 老子可不听吸血鬼的指挥 |
| [00:17] | Get away from her, you piece of shit. | 离她远点 你个人渣 |
| [00:18] | Tara, he saved her life. | 泰拉 他救了苏琪的命 |
| [00:19] | After he almost fucking killed her. | 差点杀了苏琪的也是他 |
| [00:22] | You’re alive. Sweet Jesus. | 你还活着 谢天谢地 |
| [00:26] | Sook? | 苏克 |
| [00:27] | Say something. You brain damaged? | 跟哥哥说句话 伤到脑袋了吗 |
| [00:33] | I… | 我… |
| [00:34] | I need to speak to Bill, alone. | 我要和比尔单独谈谈 |
| [00:37] | So he can finish what he started? Hell, no. | 让他接着把你吸干吗 门也没有 |
| [00:40] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
| [00:42] | Everyone, please. | 各位 求你们了 |
| [00:44] | Y’all heard her. Out. | 都听见了吧 出去 |
| [01:04] | You’re afraid of me. | 你怕我 |
| [01:07] | Can you blame me? | 能怪我吗 |
| [01:10] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我绝不是有意伤你的 |
| [01:16] | I couldn’t stop. | 我当时真的停不下来 |
| [01:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [01:19] | I can’t take back what I’ve done. | 我知道难以抚平对你的伤害 |
| [01:22] | No, you can’t. | 是啊 抚平不了 |
| [01:26] | I don’t know how to start forgiving you. | 我不知道怎样说服自己原谅你 |
| [01:29] | Don’t know if I ever will. | 也许永远都说服不了 |
| [01:31] | There’s too much. | 你亏欠我太多了 |
| [01:33] | I’m not asking for your forgiveness. | 我不是来请求宽恕的 |
| [01:38] | I don’t wanna be forgiven. | 我没指望你原谅我 |
| [01:39] | From the day we met, | 从我们相遇那天开始 |
| [01:41] | it’s been one long, bloody fight. | 就没离开过漫长而血腥的战斗 |
| [01:48] | And I keep waiting for it to be over, | 我一直眼巴巴地盼着它结束 |
| [01:52] | for us to be happy, | 盼着我们能得到幸福 |
| [01:55] | to start our lives together | 开始我们共同的新生活 |
| [01:58] | like a normal couple. | 就像一对普通情侣 |
| [02:03] | But it’s never gonna happen for us, is it? | 但我永远都盼不到了 对不对 |
| [02:05] | I want you to have all that. | 我想让你拥有那一切 |
| [02:09] | I want you to lie in the sunlight. | 我想让你沐浴阳光 |
| [02:13] | Have children. | 子孙满堂 |
| [02:17] | Grow old with someone. | 与爱人白头偕老 |
| [02:19] | I want you to have the life you deserve. | 我想让你拥有你应得的美好人生 |
| [02:24] | And I cannot give it to you. | 但我却什么都给不了 |
| [02:33] | I love you, Sookie Stackhouse. | 我爱你 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
| [02:37] | And I will love you forever. | 我会爱你 生生世世 |
| [02:41] | I love you too. | 我也爱你啊 |
| [02:53] | Be safe. | 保重 |
| [04:58] | This isn’t a room, | 这也算房间 |
| [05:00] | it’s a fucking closet. | 这他妈就是个鸽子窝 |
| [05:04] | Where am I supposed to put my birds? Hadley! | 我的鸟儿要放哪里啊 海德莉 |
| [05:06] | You never said she was going to live with us. | 你可没说过她要和我们一起住 |
| [05:09] | She’s my wife, Talbot. | 她是我妻子 托博 |
| [05:10] | We just acquired the state of Louisiana. | 我们刚吞并了路易斯安那 |
| [05:12] | I thought you would’ve been excited. | 你应该很激动才对啊 |
| [05:14] | Excited? | 激动 |
| [05:16] | Franklin’s brains won’t wash off the guest linens. | 客房的床单上溅满了弗兰克林的脑浆子 |
| [05:18] | I had to bury werewolves under the gazebo. | 院子里还有一堆死狼人要我去埋 |
| [05:21] | And that Sookie bitch staked Lorena. | 更别提苏琪那贱人扎死了罗瑞娜的事 |
| [05:24] | I’ve had enough excitement, thank you. | 我他妈都激动过头了 谢谢 |
| [05:30] | They made quite a mess, didn’t they? | 我知道他们留了一大堆烂摊子 |
| [05:33] | Well, at least you’re safe. | 但至少你没事啊 |
| [05:37] | That’s what matters most to me. | 对我来说这就足够了 |
| [05:40] | Words. | 就会甜言蜜语 |
| [05:44] | Oh, things may be getting complicated soon. | 接下来的事情就麻烦了 |
| [05:47] | I’m afraid I acted somewhat impulsively while I was gone. | 我出去的时候太冲动了 惹了麻烦 |
| [05:51] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
| [05:54] | Spit it out. | 快说 |
| [05:55] | I killed the Magister. | 我杀了大法官 |
| [05:58] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
| [06:00] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈脑子让门板挤了啊 |
| [06:01] | The authority will never stand for it… | 当权者绝不会放过这件事… |
| [06:03] | Fuck the authority. | 去他妈的当权者 |
| [06:04] | They won’t be able to prove a thing. | 他们一点儿证据都找不到 |
| [06:06] | I made sure of that. | 我都打点好了 |
| [06:07] | You’re acting like a century-old child. | 你就像个几千岁的老小孩 |
| [06:09] | Relax! | 别大惊小怪 |
| [06:11] | I’ve already sent a half million dollar check to the AVL | 我开了张50万美元的支票给美国吸血鬼联盟 |
| [06:13] | in support of their foolish vampire rights amendment. | 援助他们的白痴吸血鬼修正案 |
| [06:16] | You can’t buy your way out of everything. | 不是你花钱就能摆平一切的 |
| [06:17] | Of course I can. This is America. | 我当然能 这是美国 |
| [06:20] | Forgive the interruption, Your Majesty. | 抱歉打扰一下 陛下 |
| [06:24] | There’s a were-bitch in your study. | 你书房里有条狼婊子 |
| [06:28] | Go, while I babysit your wife. | 去吧 我来照顾你妻子 |
| [06:39] | What’s up, pumpkin. | 怎么了 小甜心 |
| [06:41] | They killed my Cooter. | 他们杀了我心爱的库特 |
| [06:42] | Oh, he died a hero. | 他真是壮烈牺牲啊 |
| [06:45] | He weren’t no hero. | 他又不是什么英雄 |
| [06:47] | He just wanted to do some V and have a little fun. | 他只想嗑点吸血鬼的血 找点乐子 |
| [06:50] | And they shot him in the heart. | 他们却一枪打在他心脏 |
| [06:55] | Let me go after them. | 让我去追杀他们 |
| [06:56] | I’ll rip their fucking heads off! | 我他妈要把他们的脑袋揪下来 |
| [06:59] | I like your energy. | 我喜欢你这股劲儿 |
| [07:01] | What do you think, Northman? | 你觉得呢 诺思曼 |
| [07:02] | Well, I enjoy a good head-ripping | 我倒是很喜欢看人头落地 |
| [07:04] | as much as the next vampire. | 毕竟是吸血鬼嘛 |
| [07:06] | But in this case, | 但就这件事情 |
| [07:08] | it might be wise to consider the value of the heads in question. | 考虑下对象的脑袋价值几何 也许更为明智 |
| [07:11] | You mean the stackhouse girl? | 你是说叫斯塔克豪斯那姑娘吗 |
| [07:13] | Yeah, she’s something special, isn’t she? | 她不是普通人 是吧 |
| [07:15] | She fucked my ex-boyfriend and made him shoot my fiance. | 她跟我前男友乱搞 还打死了我未婚夫 |
| [07:18] | She’s a cunt. | 她就是个贱货 |
| [07:19] | But she’s a special cunt. | 那也是个特殊的贱货 |
| [07:21] | Ah, don’t worry, darling. | 别担心 宝贝 |
| [07:25] | I’ll let you play with her first. | 我会先让你玩儿她的 |
| [07:28] | Go. | 出去 |
| [07:36] | Respectfully, Your Majesty, | 恕我直言 陛下 |
| [07:38] | given the recent turn of events, | 就目前的形势来看 |
| [07:41] | bringing Sookie into this may not be the best idea. | 把苏琪搅和进来实在不算明智之举 |
| [07:44] | Well, that’s exactly why I need her. | 正因为目前的形势 我才更需要她 |
| [07:45] | I may have inadvertently started a war tonight. | 我今晚的举动 可能无意中挑起一场大战 |
| [07:47] | Miss Stackhouse could be my secret weapon. | 斯塔克豪斯小姐可以做我的秘密武器 |
| [07:50] | Well, Sookie’s abilities are unpredictable at best. | 说实话 苏琪的能力是不稳定的 |
| [07:53] | And like most humans, she’s ruled by petty emotions. | 与大多数人类一样 她容易受情绪左右 |
| [07:55] | I would not trust her. | 换作我 绝不会相信她 |
| [07:57] | The real question is can I trust you? | 现在要考虑的是 我能不能相信你 |
| [08:01] | You turned on your own Queen. | 你背叛了你的女王 |
| [08:03] | And now that I’ve freed your feisty little ward | 既然我已经放了你那个调皮的孩子 |
| [08:05] | How do I know you won’t sell me out as well? | 又怎么知道你会不会出卖我 |
| [08:13] | Because I have been searching for you for a thousand years. | 因为我已经找寻您千年之久 |
| [08:20] | A true leader. | 真正的王者 |
| [08:23] | One strong enough to unite us all. | 能够团结所有吸血鬼的强者 |
| [08:26] | I believed my maker, Godric, | 我曾以为我的创造者 格瑞克 |
| [08:29] | was such a vampire, but he was weak. | 是这样的人物 但是他如此懦弱 |
| [08:33] | He succumbed to his humanity, and it killed him. | 竟屈服于自己的人性 因此丧命 |
| [08:38] | Dispatching the Magister, | 干掉大法官 |
| [08:39] | that proved without a doubt that my search… | 让我更加确信 我要找的人 |
| [08:43] | It has finally ended. | 就是您 |
| [08:45] | That was rash and foolish. | 那是轻率而鲁莽的行为 |
| [08:46] | It was brave and uncompromising. | 那是勇敢而坚定的举动 |
| [08:51] | Vampires have yearned for someone to stand up, | 数百年来 吸血鬼一族一直在渴望 |
| [08:53] | to the tyranny of the authority for centuries. | 有人能站出来对抗强权暴政 |
| [09:01] | Just give me the chance. | 给我一个机会 |
| [09:08] | And I will show you | 我会让您看到 |
| [09:12] | just how deep my loyalty runs. | 我是多么忠心耿耿 |
| [09:37] | When’s papa gonna buy mama a diamond ring? | 爸爸什么时候给妈妈买个钻戒呀 |
| [09:41] | That’s what I wanna know. | 我也想知道呢 |
| [10:02] | Rene. | 雷内 |
| [10:05] | Don’t you worry, Chelle. | 雪儿 别担心 |
| [10:07] | I’ll take real good care of our baby. | 我会好好照顾我们的孩子 |
| [10:10] | Oh, no, you’re dead. | 不 你已经死了 |
| [10:14] | They buried you. | 你已经入土为安了 |
| [10:16] | Death can’t keep me from my boy. | 死亡也不能把我和孩子分开 |
| [10:19] | You’re gonna finish what your daddy started, | 你要完成爸爸未竟之事 |
| [10:20] | ain’t you, petit boug? | 对吧 小雷内 |
| [10:23] | Gonna be just like your old man, you. | 将来你会像爸爸一样 |
| [10:25] | No. | 不 |
| [10:27] | He ain’t gonna be nothing like you. | 他不会和你一样 |
| [10:29] | You get away from us. | 离开我们吧 |
| [10:31] | I’m in his blood, boo. | 他身体里流着我的血液 |
| [10:34] | Ain’t nothing you can do about that. | 任你如何也改变不了 |
| [10:39] | Arlene! wake up, wake up. | 阿尔琳 醒醒 醒醒 |
| [10:44] | You’re dreaming, baby. | 亲爱的 你在做梦 |
| [10:51] | Oh, I never thought I’d miss you, but I totally did. | 我以为我不会想你 但是我错了 |
| [10:55] | All right. There’s some stuff that I gotta tell you, | 好了 我有些事要告诉你 |
| [10:58] | but you gotta promise me you won’t get mad. | 但是你得保证 你不会生气 |
| [11:00] | Jessica, there’s no time for this. | 杰西卡 没时间了 |
| [11:01] | You must collect your things and leave immediately. | 你马上收拾东西离开 |
| [11:04] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
| [11:05] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里都不去 |
| [11:06] | – But… – look at me. | -但是 -看着我 |
| [11:08] | As your maker, I release you. | 作为你的创造者 我现在释放你 |
| [11:12] | Well, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
| [11:15] | It means our ties are broken. You are free to go. | 我是说我们没有关系了 你可以离开了 |
| [11:18] | Well, but, uh, what if I don’t wanna be released? | 好吧 如果 我不想被释放呢 |
| [11:22] | You can’t stay with me. | 你不能和我在一起 |
| [11:23] | Well, I ain’t going anywhere. No way. | 我哪里都不去 我不会走的 |
| [11:25] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
| [11:26] | No, you listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
| [11:27] | I drained someone. | 我吸死了一个人 |
| [11:31] | I know, I was hungry and I was sad, and it was an accident. | 我很饥渴 很难过 那是一场意外 |
| [11:33] | But I didn’t know how to control myself. | 我当时不知道如何控制自己 |
| [11:35] | Because you never taught me. | 因为你从未教过我 |
| [11:36] | No, I need you. You are the only maker I’ve got. | 不 我需要你 你是我唯一的创造者 |
| [11:39] | I can’t take care of you! | 我无法照顾你 |
| [11:41] | I can’t protect you! | 我无法保护你 |
| [11:46] | I’m no good to you. | 我对你毫无用处 |
| [11:48] | Well, I’m no good either. | 我也没有用处 |
| [11:51] | And I don’t care what you say, I am not leaving. | 不管你说什么 我都不会走 |
| [12:04] | I don’t wanna be alone anymore. | 我不想再孤身一人 |
| [12:42] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说这个 |
| [12:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [12:50] | If you need to get back to Jackson, I understand. | 如果你要回杰克逊 尽管去吧 |
| [12:54] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
| [12:55] | Sookie, I know you’re tougher than a one-eared alley cat. | 苏琪 我知道你比一般的女人更坚强 |
| [12:58] | But I ain’t leaving you alone right now. | 但我不会丢下你一个人 |
| [13:02] | Besides, I reckon Jackson won’t be too friendly tonight. | 再说 杰克逊今晚肯定不太欢迎我 |
| [13:05] | There’s a guest room upstairs. | 楼上有间客房 |
| [13:07] | You’re welcome to it for as long as you need. | 你想住多久就住多久 |
| [13:14] | Someday it won’t hurt so bad. | 以后会慢慢好起来的 |
| [13:16] | Is that what you keep telling yourself about Debbie? | 每次想起黛比 你都是这样告诉自己的吧 |
| [13:23] | Andy, what are you doing here? | 安迪 你来这里做什么 |
| [13:25] | Just because I let Bill give you his blood, | 尽管我允许比尔输血给你 |
| [13:27] | don’t mean I forgive him. | 但不代表我就原谅他了 |
| [13:28] | Sook, you need to press charges. | 苏克 你应该起诉 |
| [13:30] | What he did to you, that’s domestic… something. | 他那种行为 属于家庭… 什么来着 |
| [13:34] | Actually, it sounds more like assault or attempted murder. | 事实上 那应该算袭击或者蓄意谋杀 |
| [13:37] | I’m not gonna press charges on Bill. | 我不会起诉比尔 |
| [13:39] | Your brother’s just trying to look out for you. | 你哥哥这样是为你着想 |
| [13:41] | I know, but Bill didn’t attack me on purpose. | 比尔不是蓄意攻击我的 |
| [13:44] | He was starving and unconscious. | 他不省人事 饥肠辘辘 |
| [13:47] | It’s his nature. | 吸血是他的天性 |
| [13:48] | That’s no excuse. | 那不是借口 |
| [13:53] | It’s over between me and Bill. | 我和比尔已经结束了 |
| [13:56] | There’s nothing more to talk about. | 没什么好深究的 |
| [13:58] | Maybe now is not the time. | 现在可能不是时候 |
| [13:59] | If you change your mind, we can get a restraining order. | 如果你改变主意 我们可以申请禁令 |
| [14:02] | No, screw the restraining order. | 不 申请什么禁令啊 |
| [14:05] | If he come near you again, I’m gonna kill him, I swear. | 我发誓 如果他再靠近你 我就干掉他 |
| [14:07] | You ain’t killing nobody. | 你不能杀人 |
| [14:09] | Stop looking at me. She’s gonna hear what I’m thinking. | 别盯着我 她会读我的心思 |
| [14:12] | Don’t lose your shit on me. | 少跟我来这一套 |
| [14:13] | Shut up, brain. Stop thinking. She’s gonna find out. | 闭嘴 别想了 她会发现的 |
| [14:16] | Jason. Find out what? | 杰森 发现什么 |
| [14:18] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
| [14:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [14:21] | You got no right being in my head. That’s trespassing. | 你没权利读我的想法 你这是非法侵入 |
| [14:25] | I do so have a right. | 既然你跑到我家里来 |
| [14:26] | If you’re gonna come into my house | 不光扬言要杀人 还试图欺骗我 |
| [14:28] | threatening to kill people and lying to me. | 我当然有权利读你的心思 |
| [14:29] | Fine. I’ll leave. | 好了 我走了 |
| [14:32] | Somebody’s gotta make that fanger pay | 那个尖牙鬼干了坏事 |
| [14:34] | for what he did to you. | 总有人让他付出代价的 |
| [14:35] | That fanger? Jason, that’s not who you are. | 尖牙鬼 杰森 你怎么这么说 |
| [14:39] | That’s now how gran raised you. | 奶奶辛苦把你养大 你怎么变成这样 |
| [14:41] | You ain’t a bigot or a murderer. | 你不应该盲从 更不能去杀人 |
| [14:43] | I know you love me and you’re just trying to protect me, | 我知道你爱我 想保护我 |
| [14:46] | but I have seen enough killing and hating. | 但是我见过太多的仇恨和杀戮 |
| [14:48] | I can’t take any more. | 我不想再看了 |
| [14:51] | Jason. | 杰森 |
| [14:52] | Please just tell me you ain’t gonna do anything stupid. | 答应我 你不会去做傻事 |
| [15:09] | You ever gonna tell me what happened to you? | 能说说你的经历吗 |
| [15:17] | Someday. | 以后吧 |
| [15:19] | Just not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
| [15:23] | Well, hooker, I need to know. You got a death wish? | 死丫头 告诉我 你不会想不开吧 |
| [15:28] | No. | 不 |
| [15:30] | I don’t. | 我不想死 |
| [15:33] | I fought like a motherfucker to survive. | 我拼了命 才死里逃生 |
| [15:38] | Never realized how much I wanted to live till… | 我求生的欲望从未如此强烈 直到… |
| [15:47] | I can’t go there right now, Lafayette. | 我现在不想回忆那些 拉法耶 |
| [15:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [15:56] | You ain’t got to go nowhere. | 什么都别想 |
| [15:58] | You just stay right here with me. | 乖乖和我待一起 |
| [16:32] | Get in here before someone sees you. | 快进来 别让人看见 |
| [16:38] | Make sure that’s everything. | 别落下东西 |
| [16:40] | Because you ain’t welcome back here, you understand? | 这里不欢迎你再回来 明白吗 |
| [16:43] | I want you boys to know I don’t blame you. | 要知道 我不怪你们 |
| [16:46] | I’d leave us too if I could. | 如果可以 我也会离开 |
| [16:48] | And what’s stopping you? | 有什么离不开的 |
| [16:49] | That son of a bitch done nothing | 那婊子养的没做过一件人事 |
| [16:51] | but knock you up and suck you dry. | 只会逼我们做牛做马 累死累活 |
| [16:54] | That son of a bitch is your daddy. | 那婊子养的 可是你老爹 |
| [16:56] | And he’s my husband. | 也是我丈夫 |
| [17:00] | I know he’s no good. | 我知道他不是什么好鸟 |
| [17:02] | But love don’t discriminate. | 但爱一个人 就不会歧视他 |
| [17:05] | That’s why… | 所以我… |
| [17:08] | You can hate me if you want, | 你尽管恨我好了 |
| [17:11] | but I’ll still love you. | 但我还是会爱你 |
| [17:14] | Both of y’all. | 爱你们 |
| [17:18] | As long as I’m still breathing. | 只要我还活着 |
| [17:25] | Tommy. | 托米 |
| [17:32] | Take care of my boy, Sam. | 照顾好我的宝贝 山姆 |
| [17:35] | Take care of yourself too. | 也照顾好你自己 |
| [17:38] | I’m so glad ya’ll got each other. | 我很高兴 你们能相互扶持 |
| [17:42] | Well, let me help you with that. | 我帮你提 |
| [17:44] | I’m stronger than I look. | 别以为我没力气 |
| [17:45] | I believe it. | 我信 |
| [17:48] | But if you wanna help, | 不过你要是真想帮忙 |
| [17:50] | I could really use some money. | 我确实需要点钱 |
| [17:54] | I know I got no right to ask, | 我知道我没资格这么要求 |
| [17:55] | but Joe Lee done spent every cent we had on that fight. | 但那场比赛 乔·李输光了所有的钱 |
| [18:11] | That ain’t gonna get us far. | 这点钱维持不了多久 |
| [18:13] | I don’t give a fuck where it gets you | 我才不管你们能维持多久 |
| [18:14] | as long as it’s out of here. | 赶紧给我走人 |
| [19:49] | Motherfuck. | 操 |
| [19:53] | And now you can fly too. Ain’t you fancy? | 这下你也能飞了 爽歪了吧 |
| [19:56] | Mama, how you get out the hospital? | 妈 你怎么从医院出来的 |
| [19:58] | And what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
| [19:59] | Hell, I came to protect you. | 我是来保护你的 |
| [20:01] | They coming for you. | 他们要来找你麻烦 |
| [20:02] | Who? Who coming for me, mama? | 谁 谁要找我麻烦 妈妈 |
| [20:07] | The vampires, the witches. | 吸血鬼 巫婆 |
| [20:11] | The dogs and the cats, they know. | 还有那些阿猫阿狗 它们知道 |
| [20:14] | They all know. | 它们都知道 |
| [20:17] | And they are coming for you, baby. | 他们要来找你了 宝贝儿 |
| [20:19] | But I got here. I got here. | 但是有我在 有我在 |
| [20:34] | You wanna be alone? | 想一个人待着吗 |
| [20:44] | No. | 不 |
| [20:47] | I used to do this all the time. | 我以前常常这样 |
| [20:50] | Just lie in the sun till the whole world faded away. | 就这么躺在阳光下 感觉整个世界都在逝去 |
| [20:55] | And your gran would yell about you putting on sunscreen. | 而你祖母还在大声嘱咐你抹防晒霜 |
| [20:58] | “you’re frying like a fritter in a pan.” | “你就像锅里快被煎糊的面饼” |
| [21:04] | My whole life’s at night now. | 我现在的生活一片阴霾 |
| [21:08] | You gonna go back to Bill again? | 你要回到比尔身边吗 |
| [21:11] | No one’s ever hurt me so bad. | 从未有人如此伤过我的心 |
| [21:14] | I trusted him with every part of me. | 我全心全意地信任他 |
| [21:17] | Maybe it’s stupid to trust someone that much. | 或许如此信任他人 本就是件蠢事 |
| [21:23] | You didn’t ask for any of this. | 这一切不是你自找的 |
| [21:25] | I knew what he was the minute I laid eyes on him. | 第一眼见他 我就知道难逃此劫 |
| [21:27] | I knew he was dangerous. | 我知道他很危险 |
| [21:29] | And I ain’t gonna lie, | 而且说实话 |
| [21:30] | that’s part of what I fell in love with. | 这也是我爱上他的原因之一 |
| [21:32] | Bill gave you his blood before your first date. | 你们还没正式约会 比尔就让你喝了他的血 |
| [21:34] | He saved my life. | 他是为了救我的命 |
| [21:36] | We both know what drinking their blood does to you. | 我们都知道喝了他的血会怎样 |
| [21:39] | Maybe he glamoured you into thinking you were in love. | 也许他是要魅惑你 让你自以为爱上了他 |
| [21:41] | Glamouring doesn’t work on me. | 吸血鬼那套迷魂术对我没用 |
| [21:43] | It might be over between me and Bill, | 虽然我和比尔也许没戏了 |
| [21:45] | but what we had was real. | 但我们有过真爱 |
| [21:47] | And I can’t just flip a switch and turn my heart off. | 我可没办法像扭开关一样 关上心门 |
| [21:50] | You… ? You know what you sound like? | 你 你知道这听起来像什么吗 |
| [21:53] | One of those sad country songs about dumb bitches, | 就像那些悲情的乡村歌谣里唱的傻婊子 |
| [21:55] | who let their men cheat and beat on them | 任凭不要脸的男人欺骗践踏 |
| [21:56] | all for the sake of true love. | 还以为那是为了真爱 |
| [21:58] | Let me tell you something. | 我不妨告诉你 |
| [22:00] | At the end of those songs, | 那些歌唱到最后 |
| [22:01] | the dumb bitches always end up dead. | 傻婊子们统统死无全尸 |
| [22:03] | – Did you just call me a dumb bitch? – I’m sorry, | -你居然叫我傻婊子 -对不起 |
| [22:05] | but if you go back to that vampire, | 但你如果回到那个吸血鬼身边 |
| [22:07] | that’s what you are. | 你就是傻婊子 |
| [22:08] | What I can do in my brain, | 我脑袋里的很多想法 |
| [22:11] | it’s every bit as deadly as Bill’s fangs. | 跟比尔的行为也没什么差别 |
| [22:13] | I know what it’s like to be afraid of my own body, | 我对那种感觉有切身体会 那种担心害怕 |
| [22:16] | to not be sure what it’s gonna do next. | 不知道自己的身体会做出什么举动 |
| [22:18] | I’ve killed. | 我也杀过人 |
| [22:20] | I may not have cheated, but I wanted to. | 尽管我没有出轨 但也有过那种想法 |
| [22:22] | Me and Bill, we ain’t so different. | 我与比尔其实也没什么不同 |
| [22:24] | Yes, you are. | 不 不是 |
| [22:25] | I saw the look in his eye. | 我看过他的眼神 |
| [22:27] | Same as Franklin’s. | 与弗兰克林一样 |
| [22:30] | Cold and crazy. | 冷酷 癫狂 |
| [22:33] | Like a rattlesnake. | 心如蛇蝎 |
| [22:34] | That isn’t the Bill I know. | 我了解的比尔不是那样 |
| [22:36] | Then maybe you don’t know the real Bill. | 或许你根本不了解真正的比尔 |
| [22:38] | Tara, I don’t wanna fight with you. | 泰拉 我不想与你争执 |
| [22:41] | You’ve been through a lot. I can see you’re in pain. | 你经历了太多可怕的事 我能看出你的痛苦 |
| [22:45] | Let’s talk about it. | 你可以对我倾诉 |
| [22:47] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
| [22:50] | Because trust me, Sook, | 相信我 苏克 |
| [22:52] | you don’t wanna hear what I’ve gotta say. | 你绝对不想知道我的经历 |
| [22:54] | Morning, Tara. | 早 泰拉 |
| [23:00] | Good. | 好极了 |
| [23:01] | Maybe you can flirt some sense into that girl, | 没准你能跟那丫头调调情 替她醒醒脑子 |
| [23:03] | because logic sure as hell ain’t working. | 讲道理显然已经没用了 |
| [23:31] | Hold on. | 等等 |
| [23:35] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 来了 |
| [23:37] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
| [23:39] | Let me unlock the goddamn… | 等我打开这该死的… |
| [23:42] | I need your truck. | 我要借用你的车 |
| [23:43] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
| [23:47] | Come right in. | 快请进 |
| [23:52] | What did you do, swim here? | 你做了什么 游了泳的吗 |
| [23:54] | It was the only way they couldn’t track my scent. | 只有这样 他们才追踪不到我的气味 |
| [23:56] | What, is that drug-dealer code for something? | 你说啥 是毒贩子的什么暗语吗 |
| [24:01] | Listen, I don’t wanna cause you no trouble, | 听着 我不想给你添麻烦 |
| [24:03] | but I had no other place to go. | 但实在没别的地方可去 |
| [24:06] | – All’s I need is your truck. -My truck. | -我只想借用你的车 -我的车 |
| [24:08] | Yeah, I heard you. | 我听到了 |
| [24:12] | But, Crystal, you ain’t getting my truck | 克莉斯多 先说说你的脸怎么了 |
| [24:15] | until you tell me what happened to your face. | 我才会把车借给你 |
| [24:18] | Can I get a towel? | 能给我拿条毛巾吗 |
| [24:22] | And some whiskey? | 再来点威士忌 |
| [24:34] | Got any of those Tru Bloods? | 有人造血吗 |
| [24:37] | Oh! Motherfucker! | 噢 操他妈的 |
| [24:42] | That’s Tara. She’s all barking and… | 那是泰拉 她总是大喊大叫… |
| [24:45] | well, she bites too. | 有时也咬人 |
| [24:48] | But at least she ain’t a vampire like our hostess. | 但至少不像那个女迎宾 她可是真的吸血鬼 |
| [24:51] | Chili’s down in Monroe had a vampire bus boy. | 门罗的吉利餐厅有个吸血鬼打杂工 |
| [24:53] | He’s real fast. | 他干活很利落 |
| [24:55] | Well, seems like you’re gonna fit in just great around here. | 看来你能很好地适应这里的生活 |
| [24:58] | Now, this is nice place to work. | 这是个很好的工作场所 |
| [25:00] | Don’t let nobody tell you different. | 别听外人的闲言碎语 |
| [25:02] | You mean all the dead waitresses? I heard. | 你是说那些死掉的服务生 我听说了 |
| [25:05] | But I figure, world’s been around long enough. | 我觉得吧 世界的存在也不是一天两天了 |
| [25:08] | No matter where you step, somebody’s died there. | 不管你在哪儿 总有人死的 |
| [25:11] | What an interesting way to look at it. | 这倒是个很有趣的看法 |
| [25:13] | Besides, I got two kids to feed. | 再说 我还要养两个孩子 |
| [25:15] | This recession and all, can’t afford being picky. | 经济这么不景气 做活也不能太挑剔 |
| [25:18] | I got two kids too. Lisa and Coby. | 我也有两个孩子 莉萨和科比 |
| [25:22] | And the one on the way? | 你正怀着的这个呢 |
| [25:24] | You have a name yet? | 起名了吗 |
| [25:25] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
| [25:28] | Hey, Arlene. | 嘿 阿尔琳 |
| [25:30] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
| [25:31] | This is Holly, your new waitress. | 这位是霍莉 新来的服务员 |
| [25:33] | – Oh. – Don’t sleep with her. | -哦 -不要和她上床 |
| [25:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [25:44] | – Hey… -Ahh. | -嘿… -啊 |
| [25:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [25:47] | It’s okay, it’s just me. | 没事的 是我啊 |
| [25:49] | Tara, it’s okay. | 泰拉 没事的 |
| [25:58] | It’s okay. | 别害怕 |
| [26:02] | I’ve been promised to Felton since I was four. | 我四岁的时候就跟费尔顿订婚了 |
| [26:05] | Four years old? | 四岁 |
| [26:08] | Is that even legal? | 那合法吗 |
| [26:10] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 你在突击行动时没发现吗 |
| [26:11] | we don’t care much for the law in hotshot. | 我们这种人根本无视法律 |
| [26:13] | Well, is it like a church or cult or something? | 那是一种什么宗教仪式吗 |
| [26:16] | Because I’ve done that, and they washed my brain. | 这种经历我有过 他们给我洗脑 |
| [26:19] | Daddy says God’s just a drug, | 老爸说上帝就像毒品 |
| [26:22] | like meth or whiskey. | 就像冰毒和威士忌 |
| [26:24] | Felton. | 费尔顿 |
| [26:26] | Is he the one that did this to your face? | 是不是他把你的脸伤成这样的 |
| [26:29] | After you came and saw me… | 就在你来见我之后… |
| [26:31] | What? This…? This is because of me? | 什么 这是因为我 |
| [26:35] | Because I told him I weren’t gonna marry him no more. | 因为我告诉他 我不会嫁给他 |
| [26:38] | Oh, great. Whew. | 哦 太好了 |
| [26:44] | I mean, not great that he punched you in the face. | 我不是说他打你太好了 |
| [26:47] | Great that you ain’t getting married. | 我是说你不和他结婚很好 |
| [26:52] | Goddamn. What is it about you, Crystal? | 该死 你有什么特别的气质 克莉斯多 |
| [26:57] | Why do you make me feel this way? | 为什么你会给我这种感觉 |
| [27:01] | What way? | 什么感觉 |
| [27:02] | Like I’m home. | 就像回到家一样 |
| [27:09] | – I gotta go. Give me your keys. – No. | -我该走了 把钥匙给我 -不行 |
| [27:11] | – But you said… – No. | -但是你说了… -不行 |
| [27:21] | If you wanna go… | 如果你想走… |
| [27:23] | I’ll drive you anyplace you say. | 无论到哪儿 我都会载你去 |
| [27:28] | But I think you wanna stay with me, | 但我认为 你想和我在一起 |
| [27:32] | and you’re just scared. | 只是有点害怕 |
| [27:35] | You don’t know them. | 你不了解他们 |
| [27:38] | They don’t know me. | 他们也不了解我 |
| [27:54] | Moms, I done told you, ain’t nobody coming for me. | 妈妈 我说过了 没有人会来找我 |
| [27:57] | Who knocking, then? | 那谁在敲门呢 |
| [27:58] | That ain’t for me, Mama. Trust me. | 不是找我的 妈妈 相信我 |
| [28:07] | Ah, Jesus. | 啊 约瑟 |
| [28:08] | You got a lot of people real worried, Ruby Jean. | 很多人都在担心你 露比·简 |
| [28:11] | That white bitch say, | 那个白人小妞说 |
| [28:13] | “sit there. I’ll be right back.” | “坐在那儿 我马上回来” |
| [28:16] | You showed her. | 你让她长见识了 |
| [28:17] | I gotta pee,Jesus. | 我要上厕所了 约瑟 |
| [28:21] | Uh… | 呃… |
| [28:24] | One of our new nurses left your mother in the garden. | 一个新来的护士把你妈妈留在了花园里 |
| [28:28] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生类似的事情了 |
| [28:30] | For what I pay that place, it better not. | 鉴于我付了大价钱 最好不要再发生 |
| [28:34] | Come in, please. | 请进来吧 |
| [28:44] | Thank you for coming on your day off. | 耽误了你的休息时间 谢谢你了 |
| [28:47] | I didn’t wanna call the hospital in case they… | 我没想给医院打电话 以防他们… |
| [28:49] | In case they sent the cops? | 以防他们把警察叫来 |
| [28:55] | Yeah. I guess that wouldn’t be too good for your business, huh? | 是啊 这对你的生意可不怎么好吧 |
| [28:59] | Look, Jesus, about the other night… | 听着 约瑟 关于那天晚上… |
| [29:01] | Hey. I ain’t going back there. | 嘿 我不回去 |
| [29:04] | You ain’t taking me back. | 你不能带我回去 |
| [29:06] | I ain’t crazy. It’s them drugs they’re giving me. | 我没有疯 都是他们老在给我吃药 |
| [29:09] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
| [29:13] | You got power, boy. | 你有能力 孩子 |
| [29:15] | You always have. | 你一直都有 |
| [29:18] | That’s why they’re coming. | 所以他们会来找你 |
| [29:21] | I got to protect you, | 我要保护你 |
| [29:23] | but I can’t do it if you keep drugging me. | 如果总让我吃药 我就办不到了 |
| [29:25] | – Mama, give me the knife. – Do not touch me. | -妈妈 把刀给我 -不要碰我 |
| [29:31] | Ruby Jean, you’re right. | 露比·简 你是对的 |
| [29:37] | Your son is very powerful. | 你的儿子很有能力 |
| [29:40] | But I’m not gonna let anything happen to him. | 我不会让他出什么事的 |
| [29:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
| [29:50] | Just give me the knife. | 把刀给我 |
| [29:52] | Let’s watch some TV. | 我们看会儿电视吧 |
| [29:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [30:04] | TV’s all faggots and murderers and whore’s, Jesus. | 约瑟 电视里全是些色情暴力的东西 |
| [30:10] | Better click it. | 你最好按下开关 |
| [30:31] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
| [30:36] | I need you to deliver a message to your cousin. | 我需要你给你表妹捎个口信 |
| [30:41] | I ain’t seen Sookie since… | 我很久都没见苏琪了 自从… |
| [30:45] | Tell her exactly what I say, | 把我的原话转告给她 |
| [30:48] | and nothing more. | 闲话莫提 |
| [30:51] | Janice, listen to me. | 珍妮丝 听我说 |
| [30:52] | Stay there, call Dad. | 别乱跑 给爸爸打电话 |
| [30:54] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
| [30:56] | – Goddamn it. – Debbie? | -真该死 -是黛比吗 |
| [30:58] | She and her pack of were trash | 她带着一帮狼崽子 |
| [30:59] | burned down my sister’s salon. | 把我妹妹的美发厅烧了 |
| [31:01] | It’s one thing coming after me, | 这是我跟她的私人恩怨 |
| [31:02] | it’s a whole other thing going after my family. | 她竟然转而报复我的家人 |
| [31:04] | None of this would’ve happened if you hadn’t helped. | 如果你没帮我 就不会发生这种事了 |
| [31:05] | Don’t go there. | 别那么想 |
| [31:07] | Debbie was crazy long before you came around. | 早在我们认识之前 黛比就不正常了 |
| [31:09] | I just gotta find her | 我要尽快找到她 |
| [31:10] | before she goes after anyone else I love. | 不然她还会继续骚扰我身边的人 |
| [31:14] | Sorry, Sookie. I gotta go. | 对不起 苏琪 我要走了 |
| [31:17] | Of course. They’re your family. Don’t be sorry. | 没事 他们是你的家人 不要感到愧疚 |
| [31:21] | Should come with me. | 你应该跟我一起走 |
| [31:23] | No. | 不 |
| [31:24] | Yeah, but you… | 是啊 不过… |
| [31:25] | I am not gonna spend my life running. | 我可不想一直逃命 |
| [31:27] | That’s not a life. | 那样根本不是生活 |
| [31:28] | Russell and his wolves will come back for you at any time. | 罗素和他的狼人手下随时会来找你的 |
| [31:31] | Look, you need to call somebody to come stay with you. | 听着 你必须找个人陪着才行 |
| [31:34] | Your brother, that sheriff. | 你哥哥或者那个警长都行 |
| [31:35] | My brother and Andy wouldn’t stand a chance | 我哥哥和安迪对付罗素这样的吸血鬼 |
| [31:36] | against to vampire like Russell. | 一点胜算都没有 |
| [31:38] | I can’t let anyone else get hurt because of me. | 我不想让别人因为我受伤 |
| [31:40] | I ain’t leaving you here alone. | 我不能丢下你一个人在这里啊 |
| [31:42] | If I’m in danger, Bill will come. | 如果我遇到危险 比尔会来救我的 |
| [31:44] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
| [31:46] | Yes. | 当然 |
| [31:50] | You can read minds and shoot light out of your fingers. | 你会读心术 还能从手里射出白光 |
| [31:55] | Who am I to tell you what’s best for you? | 我哪有什么资格要求你应该如何呢 |
| [31:58] | If I knew what was best for me, | 要说我应该如何 |
| [31:59] | I would have fallen in love with someone like you. | 也许就应该和你这样的人相爱吧 |
| [32:04] | Back at you. | 彼此彼此 |
| [32:07] | It’s too bad we’re so stupid, huh? | 我们都那么不懂事 太不幸了 对吧 |
| [32:12] | I’m glad I met you, Sookie Stackhouse. | 认识你很高兴 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
| [32:14] | You take care of yourself, you hear? | 你要保重自己 听到了吗 |
| [32:38] | You’ll… ? You’ll come back and see me sometime? | 你以后… 你有空会回来看我吗 |
| [32:43] | You can bet on it. | 那是肯定的 |
| [33:13] | Keep your eye on Tara. If she needs anything, get it. | 留心一下泰拉 需要什么都给她 |
| [33:15] | She starts yelling or throwing drinks, come and find me. | 如果她大喊大叫或者摔酒瓶就来找我 |
| [33:20] | Sounds like my kind of girl. | 听起来像是我喜欢的类型啊 |
| [33:22] | Don’t you flirt with her, either. | 还有 不要跟她调情 |
| [33:24] | She your girlfriend or something? | 莫非她是你的女朋友 |
| [33:25] | She ain’t my girlfriend. | 她不是我的女朋友 |
| [33:26] | She’s just going through some stuff | 只是刚刚经历了一些事情 |
| [33:28] | that’s none of your business. | 跟你没什么关系 |
| [33:34] | Is Jessica Hamby working tonight? | 杰西卡·汉姆比今晚上班吗 |
| [33:36] | Give it a rest, man. She’s way out of your league. | 放手吧 老兄 你配不上她 |
| [33:40] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈的又是谁啊 |
| [33:41] | Tommy Merlotte. | 托米·马洛特 |
| [33:43] | You’re in my family’s establishment, | 这酒吧就是我家开的 |
| [33:45] | So you listen to me | 你听好了 |
| [33:46] | when I tell you Jessica’s done with you. | 杰西卡跟你已经结束了 |
| [33:49] | She’s moving on to a real man. | 她爱上了一个真男人 |
| [33:52] | You wanna pick a fight, | 你要想找人打架 |
| [33:52] | you might want to do it with somebody your own size. | 最好挑一个跟你身材差不多的家伙 |
| [33:55] | Little buddy. What do you say? | 小家伙 你说呢 |
| [33:56] | Wanna take this shit outside? | 要出去单挑吗 |
| [33:56] | – Yes. – Hey, hey, hey. | -正合我意 -喂 喂 喂 |
| [33:57] | Nobody’s taking nothing nowhere. | 你们谁也别想打架 |
| [33:59] | Hey. Hoyt, I apologize for my brother. | 喂 霍伊特 我代表我弟弟向你道歉 |
| [34:02] | Tara, get him a drink on the house, please. | 泰拉 给他一杯酒 本店请客 |
| [34:04] | In my office. Now. | 到我办公室去 快点 |
| [34:09] | I hate that dick. | 我讨厌那个傻逼 |
| [34:10] | Hoyt’s not a dick. | 霍伊特不是傻逼 |
| [34:11] | And whatever’s going on between him and Jessica, | 无论他跟杰西卡之间发生什么事情 |
| [34:13] | I want you stay out of it. | 我希望你都不要管 |
| [34:14] | You ain’t my father, so… | 你不是我父亲 所以… |
| [34:15] | Right, I ain’t Joe Lee. I care about you. | 没错 我不是乔·李 所以关心你 |
| [34:18] | I don’t wanna see you get hurt. | 我不想看到你受伤害 |
| [34:20] | I could take that big crybaby | 我两只手绑在后面 |
| [34:21] | with both my hands tied behind my back. | 都能打倒那傻大个 |
| [34:23] | Tommy. Look, I know it’s been a fight for you up until now, | 托米 听着 我知道你一直靠打架谋生 |
| [34:26] | but it don’t have to be that way no more. | 但现在没必要再那样了 |
| [34:28] | All right, so how about you just | 好吧 你能不能 |
| [34:30] | give trouble a rest for a while | 暂时不要惹麻烦 |
| [34:31] | and focus on building a future for yourself? | 好好想想 规划一下你的未来呢 |
| [34:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
| [34:36] | Well, Merlotte’s was my dream. | 马洛特酒吧就是我从前的梦想 |
| [34:39] | I want you to start thinking about one of your own. | 我希望你从现在开始思考自己的前途 |
| [34:42] | Get some money saved up. | 存点钱 |
| [34:45] | You know, you go to college, make something of your life. | 你可以去上大学 干出点成就来 |
| [34:48] | College? | 大学吗 |
| [34:51] | You really don’t know me at all, do you? | 你真的一点都不理解我 对吗 |
| [35:03] | That was much better. | 刚刚那招不错 |
| [35:08] | I’m getting fast, aren’t I? | 我越来越快了 不是吗 |
| [35:11] | Yeah, but werewolves are faster. | 没错 但是狼人比你更快 |
| [35:16] | You really think they’re coming for you? | 你真的认为他们会来抓你吗 |
| [35:17] | Or sookie. | 或者苏琪 |
| [35:19] | Or both of us. | 或者两个都抓 |
| [35:20] | Well, why aren’t you with her, then? | 那你为什么不过去保护她 |
| [35:21] | Because she doesn’t want me to be. | 因为她不希望我去 |
| [35:25] | If she needs me, I will know it. | 如果她需要我 我会知道的 |
| [35:27] | All right, she screwed up your proposal, I get it. | 好吧 她当时拒绝了你的求婚 我了解 |
| [35:30] | But the whole time she was looking for you, | 但是她在找你的这段时间里 |
| [35:31] | she was wearing your ring. | 一直戴着你送她的戒指 |
| [35:33] | Jessica, it’s over. | 杰西卡 都结束了 |
| [35:35] | No way. | 没可能 |
| [35:37] | Way. | 真的 |
| [35:40] | But you love her. | 你还是爱她的 |
| [35:42] | I do. | 没错 |
| [35:47] | Which is why I have to let her go. | 那正是我要放手的原因 |
| [35:55] | I love Hoyt. | 我爱霍伊特 |
| [35:59] | But he’s so good and sweet. | 他人很好很可爱 |
| [36:04] | He deserves to be with somebody who deserves him. | 他应该找一个能配得上他的女孩子 |
| [36:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [36:14] | It sucks. | 好难过 |
| [36:52] | Who’s there? | 谁在外面 |
| [36:58] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
| [37:01] | Hadley? Oh, my god. | 海德莉 哦 天哪 |
| [37:04] | Where have you been? | 你都去哪里了 |
| [37:07] | Is… ? Is gran here? | 奶奶在吗 |
| [37:14] | I should’ve called, | 我应该打个电话回来 |
| [37:17] | and said I was sorry for running away from that rehab. | 向她道歉 当初不该从康复中心逃走 |
| [37:20] | None of that matters anymore. | 那些都无关紧要了 |
| [37:22] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
| [37:23] | Gran is fine wherever she is. | 奶奶无论在哪里都会很好 |
| [37:28] | We’re the ones who are fucked. | 我们才是命运凄惨的人 |
| [37:31] | I didn’t come here to visit. | 我不是来拜访你的 |
| [37:36] | I’ve got a message for you from Eric Northman. | 我来是帮埃里克·诺思曼带口信给你 |
| [37:41] | How do you know Eric? | 你怎么会认识埃里克的 |
| [37:44] | What’s he done to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
| [37:45] | Nothing too bad yet. | 暂时还没怎么样 |
| [37:47] | But if I don’t tell you this exactly, | 如果我没有如实转告你 |
| [37:50] | it ain’t gonna be pretty. | 后果就不好说了 |
| [37:52] | Tell me what? | 转告我什么 |
| [37:54] | Russell is coming for you. | 罗素就要来找你 |
| [37:57] | Don’t trust Bill. | 不要相信比尔 |
| [37:58] | Oh, and I’m supposed to trust Eric? | 难道我就该相信埃里克 |
| [38:02] | What does all this have to do with you, anyway? | 不过 这些跟你究竟有什么关系 |
| [38:05] | I’ve gotta go. | 我要走了 |
| [38:07] | Hadley, wait. | 海德莉 等等 |
| [38:09] | You can’t just leave like this. | 你不能就这样走了 |
| [38:10] | I’ve got to. And so should you. They’re coming. | 我必须走 你也要走 他们快来了 |
| [38:13] | Russell was powerful enough to kidnap Bill, | 以罗素的能力 绑架比尔完全没问题 |
| [38:15] | and God knows what he’s got on Eric. | 天晓得他抓住了埃里克的什么把柄 |
| [38:17] | If he wants me, he’s gonna find me, | 不管我跑到哪里去 只要他想找 |
| [38:19] | no matter where I run. | 我肯定逃不脱 |
| [38:20] | Sookie, if they find you, | 苏琪 如果他们找到了你 |
| [38:22] | they’re gonna do horrible things. | 你的处境会很惨的 |
| [38:25] | I’m so sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me. | 我很抱歉 希望有一天你能原谅我 |
| [38:29] | Forgive you for what? | 原谅你什么 |
| [38:30] | I’m the one who told them about you. All my fault. | 是我把你的事情泄露给了他们 都是我的错 |
| [38:34] | Hadley! | 海德莉 |
| [38:36] | Go ahead, leave, like you’ve been doing for centuries, | 去吧 走啊 几百年来你不都是这样吗 |
| [38:39] | chasing after this or that while I sit here alone. | 追这个逮那个 就我一直孤零零地坐在这儿 |
| [38:41] | In a giant mansion with all the blood you can drink | 这可是一座豪宅 不管什么血随便你喝 |
| [38:43] | and all the vampire boys you could possibly want. | 帅哥吸血鬼应有尽有 随便你挑 |
| [38:46] | Oh, poor Talbot. | 真是可怜的托博 |
| [38:48] | Are your diamond slippers chafing? | 你的钻石凉拖很磨脚吗 |
| [38:50] | First the Queen, now a telepath? | 先是女王 现在又是会读心术的人 |
| [38:51] | All you care about’s your precious collection. | 你关心的只有你珍贵的收藏品 |
| [39:03] | Talbot. | 托博 |
| [39:05] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
| [39:08] | Perhaps I have a solution. | 我有个法子 |
| [39:11] | I know I’m a poor substitute, | 尽管我只是个不够格的替代品 |
| [39:13] | but I would be honored to keep you company. | 但如果能陪着你 我会非常荣幸 |
| [39:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [39:20] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来很有趣嘛 |
| [39:22] | I am positively jealous. | 我显然是嫉妒了 |
| [39:27] | Fine. Mr. Northman and I | 好吧 诺思曼先生和我 |
| [39:30] | will try to find some way to amuse ourselves. | 会想办法消遣消遣 打发时间的 |
| [39:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [39:50] | I’ve never been outside of Bon Temps. | 我从来没有出过良辰镇 |
| [39:54] | Never had no job other than cooking. | 除了烹饪没做过别的工作 |
| [39:56] | You cook? | 你会做菜 |
| [39:59] | My sister works at Merlotte’s. | 我的妹妹在马洛特酒吧工作 |
| [40:01] | Not food, meth. | 不是做食物 是做冰毒 |
| [40:07] | Jason, what am I gonna do? | 杰森 我该怎么办 |
| [40:09] | If I stay here, they’re gonna find me sooner or later and kill you. | 如果我留在这里 他们早晚会找上门杀了你 |
| [40:12] | That ain’t gonna happen. | 不会的 |
| [40:15] | No, no, no. That ain’t gonna happen. | 不 不 绝对不会的 |
| [40:24] | We’re together now. | 我们在一起了 |
| [40:27] | No one’s gonna come between us. | 没有人能分开我们 |
| [40:31] | That is crazy talk. | 你在说胡话呢 |
| [40:34] | But I almost believe you. | 可我差点就信你了 |
| [40:40] | Is that your stomach growling, or you got gas? | 是你的肚子在咕咕叫 还是放了个响屁 |
| [40:43] | It’s my stomach. | 是我的肚子 |
| [40:46] | I ain’t… I ain’t eaten since this morning. | 我 我从早上开始就没吃东西 |
| [40:51] | Tell you what. Why don’t you hop in the shower? | 要我说 你不如去冲个澡吧 |
| [40:54] | Come here. And I’ll go get us something to eat. | 起来 我去弄点儿吃的 |
| [40:57] | No, jason, I ain’t staying here by myself. | 不 杰森 我不要一个人待着 |
| [40:58] | It’ll just be a minute. | 一会儿就好 |
| [41:00] | I’ll lock the door. | 我会锁好门 |
| [41:02] | Ain’t nothing gonna happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
| [41:04] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
| [41:06] | Good. | 乖 |
| [41:22] | Well. Well, that’s pretty fine, isn’t it? | 长得可真不错 对吧 |
| [41:26] | I must say. | 真的呢 |
| [41:28] | He’s looking over here, huh? | 他在往这边看呢 |
| [41:47] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
| [41:49] | I’m looking for my daughter. | 我在找我的女儿 |
| [41:52] | What’s your daughter’s name? | 你女儿叫什么名字 |
| [41:53] | Her name’s Crystal Norris. | 她叫克莉斯多·诺里斯 |
| [41:55] | Blond, real pretty. | 金发 很漂亮 |
| [41:57] | Got a black eye because she’s so clumsy, | 熊猫眼 因为她笨的可以 |
| [41:59] | she walked into a wall. | 不小心撞到墙上了 |
| [42:01] | Well, I haven’t seen anybody like that around here. | 我没有见过你说的女孩子 |
| [42:05] | Maybe it’s best if you gentlemen were on your way. | 各位先生还是去别处找找吧 |
| [42:08] | I know she’s been here | 我知道她来过这儿 |
| [42:09] | because she took my truck and it’s outside in your lot. | 因为她开走了我的车 而车就停在你的店外 |
| [42:12] | So quit being a fuck mouth and tell me where she is. | 所以你就别扯淡了 快告诉我她在哪里 |
| [42:14] | There a problem here, bro? | 有什么问题吗 老兄 |
| [42:15] | Everything’s fine, Tommy. | 没事 托米 |
| [42:17] | Look, I don’t know you, I don’t know your daughter, | 听着 我既不认识你 也不认识你女儿 |
| [42:19] | but this is my bar, and you ain’t welcome here. | 这里可是我的酒吧 不欢迎你们来 |
| [42:24] | Listen up, shifter. | 给我听着 变形人 |
| [42:28] | I find out you’re lying to me, | 要是我发现你在撒谎 |
| [42:29] | I’m gonna rip your dick off, and feed it to my hogs. | 我就把你的命根子拧下来喂猪 |
| [42:32] | Hey, hey. No, Tommy. | 住手 托米 |
| [42:34] | You heard him, Tommy. | 你听见他的话了 托米 |
| [42:36] | Down, boy. | 退下 孩子 |
| [42:42] | You smell that? | 你闻到没有 |
| [42:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [42:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
| [42:49] | She’s snoring like a buzz saw. | 她的鼾声跟电锯声有得一拼 |
| [42:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [42:54] | You told them I’m letting her spend the night? | 你告诉他们我让她留宿了吗 |
| [42:58] | They weren’t very happy about it. | 他们对此可不太高兴 |
| [43:00] | But I think it’s good, you know? | 不过我觉得这很好 |
| [43:03] | She went through a lot to get here. | 她历尽艰辛来到这里 |
| [43:06] | I think it’s her way of saying that she needs you. | 我觉得她这样是想告诉你 她需要你 |
| [43:09] | Waving a kitchen knife is a hell of a way to say you care. | 原来对人挥舞菜刀是表示在乎对方啊 |
| [43:11] | She wasn’t gonna hurt anybody. | 她没打算伤害别人 |
| [43:14] | Ruby Jean has got a flair for drama. | 露比·简天生就是当演员的料 |
| [43:17] | It runs in the family. | 这是家族遗传 |
| [43:22] | What she said before about you being powerful… | 她之前说你有能力的那些话… |
| [43:27] | it’s true, you know that, right? | 应该是真的吧 |
| [43:29] | When I was 5 years old, that woman told me | 我五岁的时候 那个女人说 |
| [43:31] | I could breathe underwater. | 我可以在水里呼吸 |
| [43:34] | My little ass almost drowned. | 我差点为此丢了小命 |
| [43:36] | So, no, boyfriend, I don’t listen | 所以呢 亲爱的 她嘴里说的话 |
| [43:39] | to most of what come out her mouth. | 我一般都不相信 |
| [43:41] | She’s schizophrenic, | 她有精神分裂 |
| [43:43] | but it doesn’t mean that she’s not perceptive. | 但是并不代表她没有知觉 |
| [43:47] | Look, just let me say this, | 听着 让我把话说完 |
| [43:48] | then I’ll get off your back, all right? | 我就不再烦你了 可以吗 |
| [43:52] | Dealing drugs is very dangerous for somebody like you. | 贩卖毒品对于你这样的人来说是很危险的 |
| [43:56] | All that energy you’ve got, it can go dark if you let it. | 如果你不及时回头 只会越陷越深 |
| [44:00] | I think you’ve been hanging around my mama too long. | 我觉得你照顾我妈妈太久了 |
| [44:03] | Her crazy is starting to rub off on you. | 她的疯狂劲儿已经开始影响你了 |
| [44:08] | I’ll be back in the morning to pick her up. | 早上我会回来带她走 |
| [44:10] | Jesus, wait. | 约瑟 等等 |
| [44:15] | The dealing, I ain’t got no choice. I don’t. | 贩毒这事 我没得选 真的 |
| [44:18] | I’ve been trying to stop for a while now. | 我不想再做这种事情 |
| [44:20] | It’s not that easy. | 但不是那么容易 |
| [44:24] | And if you don’t want nothing to do with me, that’s fine. | 如果你不想和我扯上关系 没问题 |
| [44:27] | I just wanted to let you know because… | 我只是想让你知道 |
| [44:55] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
| [45:00] | I’m bored. | 我玩够了 |
| [45:01] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱掉 |
| [45:06] | A little privacy? | 不必那么公开吧 |
| [45:10] | Everybody out. | 你们都出去 |
| [45:39] | It’s been a long time since I’ve done this. | 我已经很久没有做过这样的事了 |
| [45:41] | A man? | 和男人 |
| [45:42] | No, a vampire. | 和吸血鬼 |
| [46:07] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
| [46:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [46:30] | Hey! Is anybody in…? | 嘿 有人在吗 |
| [47:09] | Fuck. | 我操 |
| [47:17] | Who in the hell are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
| [47:19] | – You Crystal’s father? – Wait, you’re the guy from the… | -你是克莉斯多的父亲 -你不就是那个… |
| [47:21] | I’m the guy holding the gun. | 我手里有枪 |
| [47:23] | And I’m telling you Crystal ain’t never coming back here. | 我就是来告诉你 克莉斯多再也不会回来 |
| [47:27] | And you ain’t never going near her again. | 你也不要再接近她 |
| [47:30] | Stupid punk. | 蠢货 |
| [47:31] | You got no idea who you’re messing with. | 你知道你在找谁的麻烦吗 |
| [47:33] | No, you got no idea. | 不知道的人是你 |
| [47:36] | I’m a cop, and I know what you’re up to. | 我是警察 我知道你干的烂事 |
| [47:40] | So you’re gonna leave Crystal the fuck alone. | 所以你还是乖乖地离开克莉斯多为好 |
| [47:45] | Or me and the whole sheriff’s department | 不然的话 我和整个警署 |
| [47:48] | gonna come after you, | 都不会放过你 |
| [47:49] | and your hillbilly freak show. | 还有那个乡巴佬怪物 |
| [47:53] | You feel me? | 听懂没 |
| [48:02] | Oh, yeah. I feel you, boy. | 是啊 懂了 小子 |
| [49:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
| [49:17] | Open up, little piggy. | 开门啊 小猪 |
| [49:21] | Or I’ll huff and I’ll puff, | 不然我就吹啊吹 |
| [49:24] | and I’ll blow your house down. | 把你的房子吹倒[引自三只小猪] |
| [49:27] | I don’t wanna kill you, but I will. | 我不想杀你 别逼我 |
| [49:31] | I got nothing left to live for anyway. | 反正也没什么值得我留恋的了 |
| [49:35] | You took it all. | 你把一切都毁了 |
| [49:37] | You brought this on yourself, Debbie. | 是你自作自受 黛比 |
| [49:40] | Take another step and I will shoot. | 再往前一步我就开枪了 |
| [49:43] | Why don’t you just pull the trigger now? | 现在你就扣动扳机啊 |
| [49:45] | What do you care? | 你犹豫什么呢 |
| [49:47] | There’s people that love you | 有人那么爱你 |
| [49:48] | for reasons I ain’t even gonna try to make sense of. | 我都搞不懂是为了什么 |
| [49:53] | Talking to me about love. | 别跟我说爱 |
| [49:55] | How noble and shit. | 多么高贵的屁话 |
| [49:57] | Bitch, please. | 贱人 拜托 |
| [49:59] | I see right through you. | 我已经看透你了 |
| [50:03] | You fuck vampires and werewolves | 因为同类抛弃你 |
| [50:05] | because your own kind rejects you. | 所以你跟吸血鬼和狼人搞在一起 |
| [50:08] | They know you’re nothing but a freak. | 他们都知道你不过是个怪物 |
| [50:13] | I’ve had vampire blood. Lots of it. | 我喝过吸血鬼的血 还没少喝 |
| [50:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [50:19] | Your boyfriend’s yummy. | 你男朋友的血真美味 |
| [50:41] | Hey. Get back here. | 嘿 回来 |
| [50:43] | Jessica, stay in the house. | 杰西卡 别出去 |
| [50:50] | Since no one was hospitable enough to invite me in, | 既然没人热情邀请我进去坐坐 |
| [50:53] | – I had to wait till you came out. – Help. | -那我就只能等你们出来 -救我 |
| [50:55] | I take it, this is yours. | 我收下你的礼物了 |
| [50:58] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
| [51:00] | What do you think, Gus? Should I let her go? | 你觉得呢 格斯 我该放她走吗 |
| [51:06] | Well, I take it that’s a no. | 我认为答案是不 |
| [51:08] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
| [51:09] | I’ll trade you the red one for the blond one. | 我用这个红发妞 换你那个金发妞 |
| [51:14] | How about you and I settle this among men? | 这个问题用男人的方式来解决如何 |
| [51:16] | Oh, how very sexist of you, Bill. | 你还真是大男子主义啊 比尔 |
| [51:19] | When it comes to killing, | 说到杀戮 |
| [51:20] | I have always been an equal opportunist. | 我一直主张机会平等 |
| [51:25] | You are 3000 years old and a King, | 你作为活了三千年的国王 |
| [51:27] | yet you hide behind guards… | 居然躲在你那些卫兵 |
| [51:30] | …wolves… | 那些狼人 |
| [51:32] | …a baby vampire. | 还有幼儿吸血鬼的后面 |
| [51:34] | You a coward… | 你只是个懦夫 |
| [51:38] | …or are you just lazy? | 还是你太懒惰 |
| [51:43] | Here you go, boy. | 交给你了 乖乖 |
| [51:45] | – Rip her to shreds. – No. | -把她撕成碎片 -不要 |
| [51:48] | Oh! | 噢 |
| [51:56] | Northman was right about you. | 诺思曼说对了 |
| [51:58] | You are a waste of the blood. | 你就是一个废物 |
| [52:09] | Silver spurs. You like? | 银制马刺 喜欢吗 |
| [52:26] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
| [52:46] | Fuck! | 靠 |
| [53:19] | Turn over. | 转过去 |
| [53:20] | Oh, yes, daddy. | 听你的 |
| [53:32] | Russell took my family. | 罗素杀了我的家人 |
| [53:35] | Now I take his. | 我要以牙还牙 |
| [53:36] | No! | 不 |
| [53:41] | Talbot. | 托博 |
| [53:45] | Yes. | 就这样 |
| [53:46] | No! | 不要啊 |
| [53:54] | Get out of my house, bitch! | 滚出我的房子 贱人 |
| [53:56] | Fuck you. | 操 |
| [54:00] | Next time I won’t miss. | 下一次可不会打偏了 |
| [54:20] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
| [54:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [54:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [54:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [54:34] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
| [54:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [54:37] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
| [54:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [55:08] | I’m sorry. Please don’t kill me. I don’t wanna die. | 对不起 拜托你不要杀我 我还不想死 |