时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Sookie! | 苏琪 |
[00:13] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:19] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[00:20] | Sookie is. I feel her fear. | 苏琪在 我能感觉到她的恐惧 |
[00:23] | She came here on her own. | 她是自己来的 |
[00:24] | It’s not our fault you weren’t invited. | 没请你来不是我们的错 |
[00:26] | Maybe she’s afraid of you. | 也许让她恐惧的就是你 |
[00:28] | Did she say that? | 这话是她说的 |
[00:30] | I don’t think she wants you anymore. | 我觉得她是不想再见你了 |
[00:32] | If you try to keep her from me, I will kill you. | 如果你敢把她藏起来 我就杀了你 |
[00:36] | Get a clue, Bill. I’m not the enemy. | 搞清楚状况 比尔 我们无冤无仇 |
[00:39] | I am older and stronger. | 我比你年长 比你强大 |
[00:42] | You are no match for me. | 你不是我的对手 |
[00:45] | This is not just about your relationship, | 现在已经不是儿女私情那么简单了 |
[00:47] | you infatuated tween. | 你个情迷心窍的愣头青 |
[00:49] | There’s a bigger picture. | 形势非常危急 |
[00:51] | Not for me. | 跟我没关系 |
[00:55] | Sookie! | 苏琪 |
[00:56] | Don’t you want the key? | 不先拿钥匙吗 |
[01:03] | Colloidal silver, | 胶体银 |
[01:04] | in stock and overpriced | 有现货 还贵得要死 |
[01:06] | at your neighborhood health food store. | 你家旁边的保健品商店就有得卖 |
[02:50] | Rush, quick. I help. | 快点 我帮你 |
[02:53] | I thought you were on Eric’s team. | 我以为你和埃里克是一伙的 |
[02:54] | Him? | 就他 |
[02:55] | Big, blond stupid. I hate. | 恨透了那个金发的傻大个 |
[02:57] | Me too. He’s a two-faced snaky son of a bitch. | 我也是 他真是个阴险的两面派 |
[03:00] | Bastard and bitch Pam. | 人渣 还有帕姆那婊子 |
[03:01] | You’re preaching to the choir. Get me out of this hole. | 别在这碎碎念了 快把我弄出这鬼地方 |
[03:07] | You bastard! | 你个人渣 |
[03:23] | What did she do to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
[03:25] | Silver particles in water. | 是流质的银 |
[03:26] | Your poor face. Can you see? | 你的脸真惨 能看见吗 |
[03:29] | No, but I will heal. | 还不行 不过会痊愈的 |
[03:30] | Not until we get it off you. | 要先把这东西弄出来才行 |
[03:32] | Secure Pam. We can’t let her call Eric. | 看紧帕姆 别让她召唤埃里克 |
[03:35] | I secure. I secure, no kidding. | 我会看紧的 保证看得死死的 |
[03:38] | Why did Eric throw me down there? | 为什么埃里克把我关在下面 |
[03:41] | Answer me! Or I’ll spray you. | 回答我 不然我拿这个喷你 |
[03:44] | You were supposed to be a gift for Edgington. | 你本来是要送给爱丁顿的礼物 |
[03:47] | Now we’re all gonna die because of one freaky little human. | 现在就因为一个人类怪胎 我们都死定了 |
[03:50] | – Good. – We have to go. | -很好 -我们得马上离开 |
[03:51] | Eric may come back. | 埃里克可能会回来 |
[03:54] | Don’t leave me alone with this idiot immigrant. | 别把我丢给这个白痴移民 |
[03:57] | This way, honey. I got you. | 这边走 亲爱的 有我在 |
[03:59] | Idiot? | 白痴 |
[04:02] | In Tallinn, I am a cardiologist. | 在塔林 我可是心脏病专家 |
[04:07] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[04:09] | Unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[04:11] | I had no idea, man. I never thought. | 我完全不知道 哥们 我从没想过 |
[04:14] | Is it always like that? | 一直是这样吗 |
[04:16] | Took me some fucked-up places and showed me some crazy shit, | 总会到些诡异的地方 看见些疯狂的事情 |
[04:19] | but not like today. | 但都不像今天这样 |
[04:21] | It was so real. | 太真实了 |
[04:25] | You know, so alive. I… | 太激情了 你知道吗 我… |
[04:27] | I was telling you things that I didn’t even know I knew. | 我告诉你的那些话 我以前自己都不知道 |
[04:30] | I mean, without fasting, without praying, | 我是说 不用斋戒 不用祈祷 |
[04:32] | without any other ritual. We time-traveled into ourselves. | 没有任何仪式 我们居然能玩自我穿越 |
[04:35] | There were fucking answers there. | 从中获取真知 |
[04:37] | Downshift, boyfriend. I’m a V veteran | 淡定 宝贝 我可是个资深瘾君子 |
[04:38] | and I know for a fact the blood can lie. | 我很清楚吸血鬼血能让人产生幻觉 |
[04:41] | Did that feel like a lie to you? | 你觉得那是幻觉吗 |
[04:45] | No. | 不像 |
[04:47] | Let’s do it again. | 我们再来一次吧 |
[04:50] | Just like a virgin. | 真是个雏儿 |
[04:52] | Oh, come on, baby. Take me back. | 来嘛 亲爱的 带我再来一次 |
[04:56] | I want to see my people. | 我想要看到我的亲人 |
[04:59] | I wanna hear what they have to say. | 想要听他们说的那些话 |
[05:01] | I-I feel like… like everything that I need to learn | 我感觉就像是 我需要学到的一切 |
[05:04] | is just one drop away. | 都在那一小滴血里 |
[05:06] | Well, boy, you can’t control the destination. | 宝贝 结果是你控制不了的 |
[05:09] | We can end up in hell | 我们可能下地狱 |
[05:11] | or fucking South Dakota. | 也可能跑到南达科他 |
[05:18] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[05:20] | Please? | 求求你嘛 |
[05:24] | Don’t make me go back alone. | 别让我一个人回去 |
[05:30] | Look… | 听着 |
[05:34] | – What? – Stop! Stop. | -怎么了 -别 别过来 |
[05:37] | What is it, man? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[05:39] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:43] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[05:44] | Just sometimes | 只是有时候 |
[05:49] | on V you get a little aftershock. | 吸血鬼的血还有点后劲 |
[05:54] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[05:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:58] | Oh, you saw something. | 你绝对看到了 |
[06:01] | No, just a head rush of the wrong kind. | 没有 就是莫名其妙的眩晕 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:17] | All right, we’ll just, uh… come on. | 好了 我们… 这样吧 |
[06:22] | We’ll go to bed. | 我们上床睡觉 |
[06:24] | All right? It’s time for bed. Come on. | 好吗 该睡觉了 来吧 |
[06:30] | You go home. | 你回家吧 |
[06:32] | Um, I… I need to rest tonight. | 我… 我今晚需要休息 |
[06:42] | I’ll behave. | 我会乖乖的 |
[06:43] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[06:45] | Go on. Let La La rest, okay? | 回去吧 让宝宝休息好不好 |
[06:48] | You serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[06:49] | I’ll call you. No big thing. | 没关系 我会打给你的 |
[06:54] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:01] | All right, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[07:06] | It’s like a werewolf, | 是像狼人一样 |
[07:09] | only a panther? | 不过会变成黑豹 |
[07:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:13] | A werepanther. | 就是豹人 |
[07:16] | Well, I’m… I’m just the same as I always been. | 可我… 我还是原来的我啊 |
[07:19] | I told you I had secrets, and you said you didn’t care. | 我说过我有秘密 你也说过你不在乎啊 |
[07:22] | I thought it was shoplifting or something. | 我以为只是偷东西什么的 |
[07:26] | You could’ve given me a heads-up. | 你的方式就不能婉转点吗 |
[07:28] | That was the only way I knew how to explain. | 我只想出这一种方法向你解释 |
[07:31] | You know, I… I thought you’d understand. | 你知道吗 我… 我以为你能理解 |
[07:34] | I thought you’d be a man. | 我以为你是个男人 |
[07:35] | I am a man. | 我当然是男人 |
[07:38] | I was ready to sign up for a meth dealer’s daughter. | 我都已经准备好要娶一个毒贩子的女儿 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[07:44] | I know what you think of me now. | 我总算知道你是怎么看我的了 |
[07:45] | No, I didn’t mean… | 我不是那意思… |
[07:46] | No, just keep blaming me for things that ain’t my fault. | 算了 你就拿那些我无能为力的事责怪我吧 |
[07:49] | Crystal, my brains feel like scrambled eggs. | 克莉斯多 我现在脑子就是一团浆糊 |
[07:52] | I got my ass chewed by a vampire, | 我被个阴魂不散的吸血鬼缠上 |
[07:54] | my sister’s missing… | 我妹妹还失踪了 |
[07:55] | Oh, poor you! | 你真可怜啊 |
[07:56] | All I gotta do is marry my half-brother | 而我只要跟同父异母的哥哥结婚就行了 |
[07:59] | and let him breed me till I’m old or dead. | 然后不断地给他生孩子 直到老死 |
[08:08] | I gotta go look for Sookie. | 我得去找苏琪了 |
[08:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:16] | I ain’t done talking to you. | 我话还没说完呢 |
[08:24] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[08:28] | Why do I feel like I got muscles where I’ve never had muscles? | 为什么以前那些没劲的部位 现在很有力气 |
[08:32] | It’s the blood. | 是因为血 |
[08:33] | It’s you. | 是因为你 |
[08:36] | Maybe a little. | 可能是吧 |
[08:40] | When we broke up, | 我们分手后 |
[08:43] | I felt like someone had cut off my arms and my legs. | 我好像被砍去了双手双脚 |
[08:49] | I can’t do nothing without you. | 没有你 我什么也做不了 |
[08:51] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[08:54] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[09:04] | Wait, wait. Hey. Um… | 等等 等等 |
[09:07] | If my arms and legs did get cut off | 如果我的手脚被砍了 |
[09:10] | and I drank your blood, | 喝了你的血之后 |
[09:12] | would they grow back? | 是不是可以恢复 |
[09:14] | We got more important things to discuss. | 我有更重要的事要跟你说 |
[09:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:20] | That’s all that’s important to me. | 这就是我最重要的事情 |
[09:25] | You save me. | 你救了我 |
[09:26] | Yeah, but you don’t know. | 但是你不知道 |
[09:28] | Don’t know, don’t care. Kiss me. | 不知道 也不在乎 吻我 |
[09:35] | I killed a trucker. | 我杀了一个司机 |
[09:46] | I’m sure that you had to. | 我知道你是身不由己 |
[09:48] | I didn’t. | 不是 |
[09:53] | It was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[09:54] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[09:56] | It was after we broke up, | 我们分手后 |
[09:57] | and I got too hungry, and I drained him dead. | 我很饿 就把他吸死了 |
[10:00] | But that was before I learned how to do it right. | 那时我还不知道正确的吸血方式 |
[10:07] | This is what you think you love. | 这就是你所爱的人 |
[10:08] | This is what I really am. | 这就是我的真面目 |
[10:12] | I tried, but I can’t live on true blood. | 我试过了 但就是无法以人造血为生 |
[10:14] | I drink human blood, and I’m not gonna stop. | 我要喝人血 而且我不会停手 |
[10:26] | Drink me. | 喝我的血吧 |
[11:16] | Talbot adores this one. | 托博很喜欢这幅画 |
[11:20] | Adored. | 曾经喜欢 |
[11:22] | I’m having trouble switching tenses. You understand. | 你明白的 我一时还无法适应 |
[11:29] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么那样做 |
[11:32] | Talbot never harmed you. | 托博从未伤害过你 |
[11:34] | You loved him more than anyone. | 他是你的至爱 |
[11:37] | So he had to die. | 所以他必须死 |
[11:39] | I’m about to put an end to your insignificant existence. | 我马上就要结束你这条微不足道的性命 |
[11:42] | This is not the time to be obscure. | 到此时还不肯说实话吗 |
[11:48] | A thousand years ago, | 一千年前 |
[11:50] | you brought your wolves among the Vikings | 你带着手下的狼人来到维京人的地盘 |
[11:55] | to butcher a human family. | 屠杀了一家人 |
[12:01] | My family. | 那是我家 |
[12:03] | Apparently, you wanted my father’s crown | 显然 你觊觎我父皇的王冠 |
[12:05] | for your vast collection of meaningless shit. | 以满足你那毫无意义的收藏癖 |
[12:14] | My, my. | 哎哟 哎哟 |
[12:17] | To lose the one man I ever loved | 就因为你思念爸爸妈妈 |
[12:19] | because you miss your mommy and daddy? | 就让我痛失至爱 |
[12:21] | Well, that is a kick in the pants. | 真是出乎意料啊 |
[12:23] | And there are consequences, even for Russell Edgington. | 即便是罗素·爱丁顿你 也要付出代价 |
[12:28] | Life is absurd. | 生命真是荒谬啊 |
[12:32] | Still, | 尽管如此 |
[12:34] | I’m excited to destroy you. | 我还是很高兴结果你 |
[12:36] | My loved ones are dead, | 我所爱的人都已逝去 |
[12:37] | and now Talbot is dead. We’re even. | 现在托博也死了 我们扯平了 |
[12:39] | Don’t beg for mercy. It’s such a bore. | 别摇尾乞怜 令人厌恶 |
[12:42] | I couldn’t help but notice you’re expanding ambitions. | 你那颗不断膨胀的野心 我想不注意都难 |
[12:46] | You’re after the whole world now, aren’t you? | 现在你想征服全世界 对吧 |
[12:50] | Well, I can help you get it. | 我能助你一臂之力 |
[12:52] | Eric, you are nothing more | 埃里克 你不过是一具 |
[12:54] | than a lump of muscle with a blood grudge. | 满腔怨恨的行尸走肉 |
[12:58] | You got lucky. | 只不过有一点运气 |
[12:59] | You couldn’t possibly comprehend what I’m after. | 你根本无法理解我想要什么 |
[13:03] | We should begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[13:10] | I can offer you the sun. | 我能让你享受阳光 |
[13:12] | Oh, daywalking? Oh, the old myth. | 日行能力 那是古老的传说 |
[13:16] | That was around when I was turned. You’re pathetic. | 我刚变成吸血鬼时就知道 可悲的孩子 |
[13:19] | It’s not a myth, not at all. | 那不是传说 真的 |
[13:21] | There have been recent advances. It’s been done. | 传说已经被印证 确有其事 |
[13:25] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[13:27] | Spin your little fairy tale. | 接着编完你的童话故事 |
[13:29] | I will show you how to do it. | 我可以告诉你具体的方法 |
[13:32] | Now, tell me you don’t want it. | 难道你不想要吗 |
[13:34] | I never said I didn’t want it. | 我从未没说过我不想要 |
[13:37] | It’s the ultimate vampire dream, isn’t it? | 这是吸血鬼的终极梦想 对吧 |
[13:41] | No one could stand against me. | 届时我可就无人能敌了 |
[13:44] | You would be invulnerable. | 你会变得无懈可击 |
[13:49] | And if I’m wrong… | 如果我错了 |
[13:54] | kill me tomorrow. | 明天你就杀了我 |
[14:06] | Clever boy. | 真聪明 |
[14:09] | To tempt me. | 诱惑我 |
[14:20] | Not a good time. | 真不是时候 |
[14:22] | No shit. Bill and Sookie escaped | 不说废话 比尔和苏琪逃走了 |
[14:24] | and Yvetta cleaned out the cash. | 伊维塔卷款跑了 |
[14:28] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:29] | It was dug in there real good. | 银链陷得很深 |
[14:33] | Can I get you something to make you feel better? | 有什么东西能减轻你的痛楚吗 |
[14:36] | I need a drink. | 喝口血就成 |
[14:51] | Why did you go to Eric? | 你为什么去找埃里克 |
[14:52] | I had to ask him a question. | 我必须问他一个问题 |
[14:54] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[14:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[15:01] | Look what he did to you. | 看看他对你干的好事 |
[15:05] | He’s betrayed you, used you, drawn you into danger. | 他背叛你 利用你 陷你于危险之中 |
[15:11] | Yes, I’ve made mistakes trying to keep you safe, | 我承认 为了保护你 我犯过错误 |
[15:13] | – but I’m nothing like Eric. – Of course you’re not. | -但我和埃里克完全不同 -你当然不同 |
[15:17] | I love you, Bill, | 比尔 我爱你 |
[15:17] | but after this whole Mississippi mess, | 但是经过密西西比那些事情后 |
[15:21] | I’d be a crazy woman to trust either of you. | 我只能相信你们中的一个 我很纠结 |
[15:25] | You have feelings for him? | 你对他有感觉 |
[15:28] | Not “Feelings” Feelings. | 不是那种感觉 |
[15:31] | I… I drank his blood. I can’t help it. | 我喝了他的血 身不由己 |
[15:34] | It’s more than that. | 不止如此吧 |
[15:36] | You weren’t there on that roof with Godric. | 我们和格瑞克在屋顶的时候 你不在现场 |
[15:39] | I saw a whole other side to him, | 我看到了埃里克的另一面 |
[15:42] | and it was real. | 真实的一面 |
[15:47] | When this is over, let’s begin again. | 这件事结束后 我们重新开始 |
[15:51] | We’ll be new. | 从头来过 |
[15:54] | Will we? | 可以吗 |
[15:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:57] | I don’t know if people change, | 我不知道人能不能改变 |
[15:59] | even when they try. | 即使付出了努力 |
[16:00] | We can if we want to. | 只要我们愿意 肯定可以的 |
[16:06] | Do you want to? | 你愿意吗 |
[16:08] | You know I do. | 你知道我愿意 |
[16:46] | There’s no 100-percent guarantee it’s gonna work. | 我不能保证百分之百有效 |
[16:49] | You already said that. | 你已经说过了 |
[16:50] | And you can always change your mind. | 你随时都可以改变主意 |
[16:52] | Are you trying to talk me out of it? | 你想劝我放弃吗 |
[16:54] | You need to know the truth, and I want you to be sure. | 你得知道实情 我希望你三思而行 |
[16:57] | I’m sure, I’m sure. | 我想好了 想好了 |
[17:02] | I just want to get it over with. | 我只想快点结束这一切 |
[17:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | After work, okay? | 下班之后 好吗 |
[17:17] | – Moron! Get out of my way. – Sorry. | -蠢货 别挡我的道 -抱歉 |
[17:20] | What you looking at, huh? Mind your own goddamn business! | 看什么啊 管好你们自己的屁事 |
[17:23] | Jesus Christ, you’re ugly! | 我的天啊 你可真丑 |
[17:25] | – Well, that’s just rude. – Hey! | -太无礼了 -嘿 |
[17:27] | Hey, you ain’t paid your check. | 你们还没有给钱呢 |
[17:29] | Where’s my whiskey? Keep a bottle back here | 我的威士忌呢 要给我留一瓶 |
[17:33] | special for me, and all of y’all know it. | 你们不是都知道吗 |
[17:36] | Give me back my fucking whiskey! | 把他妈的威士忌给我拿来 |
[17:39] | What is his problem? | 什么毛病啊 |
[17:42] | Let’s, uh, take it easy, Sam. | 别激动 山姆 |
[17:44] | Kiss my ass. | 去你妈的 |
[17:47] | Well, you’re hurting. I can tell. | 看得出来 你有苦衷 |
[17:49] | Let’s go out back and talk about it. | 不如我们去后面谈谈 |
[17:51] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[17:52] | – I’m your friend. – I’m your boss. | -我是你朋友 -我是你老板 |
[17:56] | This is the liquor talking, Sam. It ain’t you. | 你说的都是醉话 这可不是你 山姆 |
[17:58] | No, it is me. | 这就是我 |
[18:00] | All right, get back in the kitchen, | 好了 回厨房去 |
[18:02] | you shell-shocked motherfucker. | 脑子震傻了的蠢货 |
[18:06] | Sam Merlotte. | 山姆·马洛特 |
[18:07] | You’re gonna hate yourself for saying that. | 你会为你说过的话后悔的 |
[18:12] | You apologize to Terry right now. | 快去向特里道歉 |
[18:15] | No. | 不 |
[18:16] | How could you be so hateful and mean? | 你怎么变得这么招人嫌 |
[18:18] | He breaks his back for you. | 他为你拼命地工作 |
[18:20] | He looks up to you. He loves you. | 他敬重你 爱戴你 |
[18:22] | That ain’t my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[18:23] | Look, I get that you’re in a mood, | 我知道你正在闹情绪 |
[18:26] | but you’re polluting our positive energy vibes, | 但你破坏了这里的氛围 |
[18:28] | and it’s killing our tips. | 同时也让我们丢了小费 |
[18:29] | Quit scaring the customers off. | 别把客人都吓跑了 |
[18:30] | Just go home and pass out. | 回家发酒疯吧 |
[18:32] | Hey, let’s get this straight. I don’t take shit from you. | 嘿 搞清楚 我不听你的那些鬼话 |
[18:35] | Okay? You work for me. This is my place. | 明白吗 你们为我工作 这是我的酒吧 |
[18:37] | So you bitches do your job and shut the fuck up. | 你们这些婊子全都闭嘴 好好干活 |
[18:41] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[18:42] | Nobody talks to me that way, okay? | 从来没人这样跟我说话 |
[18:44] | You wait your own goddamn tables. | 你慢慢玩 老娘不伺候了 |
[18:46] | Come on, Arlene, let’s go. Grab the salt. | 阿尔琳 我们走 把盐罐拿着 |
[18:50] | – Why? – I forgot to bring mine. | -干吗 -我的忘拿了 |
[18:59] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[19:02] | Sookie, where are you? | 苏琪 你在哪儿 |
[19:17] | Hut! | 开球 |
[19:19] | Come on, get this. Hut! | 来啊 接着 开球 |
[19:26] | Hut! Run! | 开球 快跑 |
[19:31] | Hut! | 开球 |
[19:38] | Hut! | 开球 |
[19:41] | Hut! | 开球 |
[19:42] | Kitch, you said you’d come back to the house with me | 凯奇 你说过会回去 |
[19:45] | and watch me try on outfits. | 看我试穿衣服的 |
[19:48] | Go! | 快 |
[19:50] | You don’t quit right now, I’m going without you. | 你再不走我就不管你了 |
[19:52] | Go ahead. | 随你便 |
[19:54] | Hut! | 开球 |
[19:55] | Dildo. | 烂人 |
[19:56] | Hut! | 开球 |
[19:59] | Fine. I’ll wait for you in the parking lot. | 算了 我在停车场等你 |
[20:01] | Hurry up. Let’s go. | 你快点 我们走 |
[20:05] | Hut! | 开球 |
[20:08] | Hut! | 开球 |
[20:13] | Damn. Oh, damn! | 见鬼 |
[20:14] | Hut! | 开球 |
[20:19] | Go deep! | 跑远一点 |
[20:27] | Dude? | 搞什么 老兄 |
[20:30] | Let’s go, let’s go! Pick it up! | 快点 快点 把球捡起来 |
[20:33] | Practice ain’t over yet! | 练习还没有结束 |
[20:35] | Come on. Let’s go. Pick it up, pick it up! | 快点 球捡起来 快捡起来 |
[20:53] | What are you doing here at this time of night? | 这么晚了你在这儿做什么 |
[20:55] | It didn’t work, Mrs. Fortenberry. | 根本没用 福坦巴里夫人 |
[20:59] | Hoyt doesn’t want me. | 霍伊特不喜欢我 |
[21:00] | Oh, darn it all to heck. Dagnabit. | 真是见鬼 怎么会这样 |
[21:05] | Shitfire. I could ring his big old neck. | 我真想宰了这臭小子 |
[21:09] | How could I bring up a child so willful and dumb? | 我怎么养了这么个没心眼的蠢货 |
[21:13] | I… I even offered him my virginity, | 我都准备把第一次给他了 |
[21:17] | and he turned me down flat. | 但他还是彻底拒绝了我 |
[21:19] | Oh, Summer. I appreciate that. | 莎莫 我很感谢你所做的一切 |
[21:23] | Even if you broke God’s law. | 虽说你违背了戒律 |
[21:26] | It’s my fault. I’m not tall like her. | 都是我的错 我没有杰西卡那么高 |
[21:30] | I can’t even reach stuff on my own closet shelf | 我连拿自家橱柜里的东西 |
[21:32] | without a grabber. | 都需要用长夹子 |
[21:33] | And I’m not pretty like her. | 而且我也没她漂亮 |
[21:35] | Oh, don’t say such a thing. | 别说这种话 |
[21:37] | She’s not even alive, | 她连活人都算不上 |
[21:40] | and you are cute as pigs. | 而你是那么的可爱 |
[21:42] | I baked for him, I opened up my heart to him. | 我为他做点心 敞开我的心怀 |
[21:46] | Even showed him my best underwear. | 甚至把我最好的内衣穿给他看 |
[21:49] | There’s nothing else I could do. | 我已经无能为力了 |
[21:50] | You are not to blame, honey. | 亲爱的 你不该责怪自己 |
[21:53] | That redheaded bloodsucker | 那个红毛吸血鬼 |
[21:57] | put a spell on him. | 给他灌了迷魂汤 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry I failed you. | 对不起让你失望了 |
[22:03] | I’ll never get over my bear. | 我是走不出胖熊的阴影了 |
[22:06] | Oh, don’t you dare give up. | 千万别放弃 |
[22:09] | We are not finished. | 我们还没完 |
[22:12] | Not by a long shot. | 绝不能这样结束 |
[22:20] | Who had the fries? | 谁点了薯条 |
[22:29] | I could use some help here. | 我需要帮手 |
[22:30] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[22:32] | Too bad I ain’t working tonight. | 可惜我今晚不工作 |
[22:34] | Thanks a lot. | 谢了 |
[22:47] | Hey, Tara. | 你好 泰拉 |
[22:50] | Mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[22:53] | Well, no. I guess not. | 不 我想不介意 |
[22:59] | How you doing? | 最近好吗 |
[23:04] | Looks like Sam had one too many. | 山姆看起来喝高了 |
[23:06] | I never saw him, uh, this way. | 我从来没见过他这样 |
[23:17] | If you’re hungry, you can eat my rings. | 你要是饿了 可以吃我的洋葱圈 |
[23:19] | I didn’t touch ’em. | 我还没动过呢 |
[23:21] | My stomach ain’t what it was, you know. | 我的胃口没以前那么好了 |
[23:24] | I used to drink hot sauce straight out of the bottle. | 以前我能喝掉一整瓶辣酱 |
[23:29] | That was a good time. | 好时光一去不复返啊 |
[23:40] | I need a refill. You want anything? | 我去续杯 你要喝点什么吗 |
[23:42] | I know about Eggs. | 蛋蛋的事我都知道了 |
[23:47] | You must think you’re pretty slick. | 你以为干得滴水不漏 |
[23:50] | Yeah, you’re the shit. | 真让人恶心 |
[23:52] | Got your picture in the paper and a big promotion. | 你出了名 升了职 拿了奖 |
[23:56] | Andy Bellefleur, American hero. | 安迪·贝弗勒成了美国英雄 |
[24:01] | It’s all working out so good, right? | 一切都挺顺的 是吗 |
[24:04] | But I see what you are. | 但我看透了你们 |
[24:06] | Liars, murderers. | 骗子 杀人犯 |
[24:10] | Jason killed him, and you covered it up. | 杰森杀了蛋蛋 而你袒护了他 |
[24:13] | You’re a dirty, dirty cop. | 你是个肮脏不堪的臭条子 |
[24:24] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么样 |
[24:25] | What can I do? | 我能怎么样 |
[24:28] | Nobody cares about Eggs except me. | 除了我 没人关心蛋蛋的死活 |
[24:32] | And I’ll miss him for the rest of my life. | 我这一辈子都会想着他 |
[24:38] | But the three of us | 只有我们三人知道 |
[24:40] | will always know he didn’t deserve to die. | 蛋蛋根本不该死 |
[24:46] | Well, I don’t feel like a hero. | 我并不觉得自己是英雄 |
[24:55] | I never wanted nothing like this to happen. | 我从来不希望这样的事发生 |
[25:00] | It was all Maryann. | 这都是玛丽安的错 |
[25:04] | He was innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[25:07] | God help me. | 上帝保佑 |
[25:08] | If I could do it again, | 如果我能再选择一次 |
[25:11] | if I could go back and just get ahold of Jason’s gun, | 如果我能回到过去 按下杰森的枪 |
[25:14] | if Eggs would listen and put the knife down, | 如果艾格斯能听劝 放下手中的刀 |
[25:16] | but he… he was bound and determined to die. | 可他… 他冲过来 执意寻死 |
[25:19] | I couldn’t stop him. Jason didn’t know. | 我阻止不了他 杰森毫不知情 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:33] | Tara, I’m so sorry. | 泰拉 真的很抱歉 |
[25:53] | Take some orders. | 去点单 |
[25:55] | I ain’t the waitress. | 我又不是服务生 |
[25:56] | You are now. | 现在是了 |
[25:58] | Yeah, well, I don’t need this. I’ll remember it. | 好吧 我用不着这个 我记得住 |
[26:01] | The hell you will. | 当然要用这个 |
[26:03] | The kitchen needs a goddamn ticket. | 厨房需要对着单子做 |
[26:05] | Do what I tell you and do it right. | 照我说的做 别弄错了 |
[26:07] | Fuck that. | 去他的 |
[26:08] | – Pick it up! – You pick it up! | -捡起来 -你自己捡 |
[26:10] | Look at yourself. Drunk and yelling. | 瞧瞧你 喝得醉醺醺 还大喊大叫 |
[26:13] | You’re nothing but Joe Lee in a Sam suit. | 简直就是翻版的乔·李 |
[26:15] | You ungrateful little punk. | 你这个忘恩负义的小混球 |
[26:16] | All I’ve done is help you, | 我做的一切都是为了帮你 |
[26:17] | and all you’ve done’s been a whiny-ass bitch! | 而你简直就是一个唠唠叨叨的娘们 |
[26:19] | I’m through with you! You’re fired! | 我跟你没关系了 你被炒了 |
[26:21] | Pack up your shit. Get the fuck out of my rental. | 收拾好东西 滚出我的公寓 |
[26:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:27] | I lost my temper. It’s… it’s nothing. I’m sorry. | 刚才是我脾气不好 别在意 对不起 |
[26:31] | See? See? I ain’t mad anymore. | 看啊 我现在好好的 |
[26:34] | Did you not hear me? | 没听见我的话吗 |
[26:35] | You’re my brother, Sam. You said that you… | 山姆 你是我哥哥 你说过… |
[26:37] | I’m sick of you. All right? It’s over now. | 我讨厌你 现在一切都结束了 |
[26:39] | You’re the only one I know around here. | 在这个地方 我只认识你 |
[26:41] | Where am I supposed to go? | 你要我上哪儿去 |
[26:46] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[26:50] | All of you, get out of here! | 你们都给我滚出去 |
[26:52] | I want this place empty in two minutes. | 给你们两分钟 全都给我走 |
[26:55] | Merlotte’s is fucking closed, goddamn it. | 妈的 马洛特酒吧打烊了 |
[26:58] | I don’t want your fucking money. I want you gone. Now. | 我不要钱 只要你们滚出去 |
[27:02] | – Come on, sweetheart. – Grab my purse. | -走吧 宝贝 -拿上我的钱包 |
[27:08] | I said, go away. | 我说了 出去 |
[27:09] | No. | 不 |
[27:18] | I tell you what. That dungeon this time did me in. | 听我说 这次轮到我被关地牢了 |
[27:22] | Well, if you’d stayed put as I asked you to… | 是啊 如果你听我的话 不乱跑… |
[27:25] | I know. But I was sitting there in the dark, | 我知道 但我坐在黑暗中 |
[27:28] | and I thought, “I am done with this shit.” | 就在想 “这一切都跟我无关了” |
[27:32] | That’s why we need a fresh start. | 所以我们需要新的开始 |
[27:33] | We’ll be free of it, I promise you. | 我们要远远地离开 我保证 |
[27:37] | What would that be like? | 那会是什么样子 |
[27:39] | Who would we be if we were normal? | 如果我们都是常人 会是什么样 |
[27:41] | It’s hard to even picture it. | 难以想象 |
[27:45] | Would we live in gran’s house or your house? | 我们会住奶奶家 还是住你家呢 |
[27:47] | Both. We’d be married, happily married. | 都会吧 我们会结婚 幸福的婚姻 |
[27:50] | And I’m not a waitress anymore. | 我也不当女招待了 |
[27:52] | I’m… I’m going to college. | 我要去上大学 |
[27:55] | No, I’m a real estate agent, and I’m really rich. | 不 我要做房产经纪人 非常富有 |
[27:58] | I teach third grade and I love my job. | 我当个三年级的老师 敬业爱岗 |
[28:02] | We’ll have a… a big flower garden. | 我们会有… 有个大花园 |
[28:06] | We grow vegetables. | 种些蔬菜 |
[28:07] | Tara comes over for dinner | 泰拉会来吃饭 |
[28:09] | and sometimes we double date with Arlene and Terry. | 偶尔跟阿尔琳和特里来次聚会 |
[28:12] | And I go fishing with Jason. | 我跟杰森去钓鱼 |
[28:13] | We don’t even know Eric Northman. | 我们根本就不认识埃里克·诺思曼 |
[28:18] | Everything is peaceful. | 生活非常平静 |
[28:37] | We cast the circle with candles, | 我们点亮蜡烛 燃起灵火 |
[28:39] | flame of the spirit. | 环成一个圈 |
[28:42] | We draw the circle with salt | 为了洁净的庇护 我们撒下盐 |
[28:44] | for protection and purity. | 画成一个圆 |
[28:52] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[29:02] | Great mother, we invoke you. | 母神 我们恳请您 |
[29:06] | Blessed be. | 保佑我们 |
[29:15] | Okay, she’s here. | 好了 她来了 |
[29:18] | You feel her? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[29:20] | I… I feel something. | 我有点感觉 |
[29:30] | My mama passed away a couple years ago. | 我妈妈几年前过世了 |
[29:35] | She didn’t approve of me, but we were… | 她对我不太满意 但我们… |
[29:39] | we were real close. | 真的很亲近 |
[29:40] | My mama hated me. | 我妈妈讨厌我 |
[29:43] | Guess that’s what got me looking for the real thing. | 也许那就是促使我寻求真理的原因 |
[29:47] | You sure you’re totally healthy? | 你确定身体一切正常吧 |
[29:48] | Gyno ran all the tests. | 我做过所有的妇科检查 |
[29:51] | I got the body of a tired teenager. | 健康堪比少女 只是疲劳过度 |
[29:54] | – That for me? – Oh God, no. | -那是给我的吗 -不 不是的 |
[29:55] | No, no. These are oils. | 不 这些是油 |
[29:57] | You’d fall over dead. You need a decoction. | 你将经历死亡 需要的是汤剂 |
[30:01] | A de-what? | 汤什么 |
[30:03] | It’s like herbal tea. | 就是一种草药茶 |
[30:05] | I’ll show you how to make it and when to take it. | 我会告诉你怎么做 何时喝下去 |
[30:08] | I wrote it down. | 我已经写下来了 |
[30:10] | You need to follow the directions exactly. | 你必须严格按照指示来 |
[30:13] | Okay? I mean to the letter. | 好吗 要绝对服从 |
[30:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:17] | Well, this’ll be ready in a little minute. | 这个很快就好了 |
[30:21] | Some people like to pray before, | 有人喜欢事前祈祷 |
[30:24] | you know, help ’em get focused. | 帮助他们集中精神 |
[30:27] | I don’t know if God’s on board for this. | 我都不知道神赞不赞成这种事 |
[30:29] | Talk to your mother’s spirit. | 那就跟你母亲的灵魂说说 |
[30:32] | Uh, I can’t. She’d kill me. | 不行 她会杀了我的 |
[30:35] | Then talk to the great mother. | 那就对母神说 |
[30:37] | She’s God too. | 她也是神 |
[30:39] | Oh, just don’t step outside the circle. | 对了 千万别走出圈 |
[31:00] | I never thought of God as a woman. | 我从没想过神会是女的 |
[31:04] | But if you’re with me tonight, | 若您今晚与我同在 |
[31:08] | maybe you are. | 那您应该是女的 |
[31:12] | And, mama, if you can hear me, | 妈妈 能听到我吗 |
[31:15] | would you listen? | 您在听吗 |
[31:17] | Really just listen for once? | 请听我说 就这一次 |
[31:24] | You gotta know this is the right thing to do. | 请相信我 我必须这么做 |
[31:27] | It’s… it’s the only way to be sure | 这是唯一的方法 |
[31:30] | that Rene will never pass his sickness on to the world. | 确保雷内不会再度把罪恶带到世上来 |
[31:36] | Then… | 这样 |
[31:39] | Coby and Lisa and Terry will be safe, | 科比和莉萨 特里就平安了 |
[31:43] | and I won’t have to live my whole life in fear. | 我就不会充满恐惧地过完这辈子 |
[31:46] | And the baby won’t have to be a crazed killer. | 孩子就不会成为疯狂的杀手 |
[31:51] | I don’t believe in abortion. | 我不主张流产 |
[31:54] | I’m doing what needs to be done. | 但我只能如此 |
[32:01] | First time you take it, needs a drop of blood. | 第一次喝的时候 需要一滴血 |
[32:05] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[32:07] | Sacrifice. | 献祭 |
[32:10] | Nothing’s free. | 凡事都有代价 |
[32:31] | But if the spirit is meant to be born, | 但是 如果灵魂坚持要出生 |
[32:36] | it’ll be born and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 那也只能如此 我们无能为力 |
[32:40] | It’s in the hands of the goddess now. | 就听天由命吧 |
[32:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[32:45] | Four times a day for up to five days. | 一天四次 连喝五天 |
[32:49] | Sip it or shoot it? | 小口喝 还是一口干 |
[32:51] | Shoot it. | 一口干 |
[32:59] | Blessed be. | 保佑我们 |
[33:06] | Tired? Wore out? | 累了吗 没劲了 |
[33:09] | Don’t give me that shit. Y’all pussies get back to work. | 别来这套 你们这些娘们都给我回去训练 |
[33:11] | Shut up, man. I’m going home. | 闭嘴 伙计 我要回家了 |
[33:13] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna run laps. I’ll see you later. | 好吧 我去跑几圈 再见 |
[33:16] | I got nothing left, man. | 我累死了 伙计 |
[33:17] | Well, grandpa Stackhouse. You come to wish me luck? | 斯塔克豪斯大爷 来祝我好运吗 |
[33:21] | You don’t need luck, Kitch. You’re on V. | 你不需要好运 凯奇 你嗑了吸血鬼血 |
[33:26] | I’m not saying I am, but if I was, so what? | 就算我以前嗑过 那又怎样 |
[33:31] | V’s a illegal substance, | 吸血鬼血是禁品 |
[33:34] | that makes you a criminal, | 所以 你就是罪犯 |
[33:39] | a drug abuser and a cheater. | 瘾君子 同时也是骗子 |
[33:43] | On top of which, you’re already a cocky bullshit motherfucker. | 除此之外 你还是个自以为是的混蛋 |
[33:47] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[33:49] | I’m taking you down, boy. | 我要整垮你 小子 |
[33:51] | I’m gonna tell your coach, your mom and daddy, | 我要告诉你的教练 你的爸爸妈妈 |
[33:53] | and your principal. | 还有你的校长 |
[33:54] | My coach is the one who gave me the V. | 吸血鬼血就是教练给我的 |
[33:56] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[33:58] | My parents are paying for it. | 我父母给的钱 |
[33:59] | My principal, he uses it for his sex life. | 至于校长 他用那玩意儿享受性爱 |
[34:03] | They won’t care what you say, and you can’t prove it. | 他们才不管你说了什么 你也拿不出证据 |
[34:06] | There are no tests that can trace it. | 没有测试能够查得出来 |
[34:08] | That ain’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[34:11] | I was an athlete out there. | 我曾经是个运动员 |
[34:14] | I didn’t get help from nothing or nobody but my team. | 除了我的队友 我从来都不依靠别的 |
[34:17] | That’s the way it’s supposed to be. | 本来就应该这样 |
[34:19] | Look at the pros. Everybody’s taking something. | 看看那些职业队吧 大家都在嗑药 |
[34:25] | My record stands, asshole. | 我的记录就是证明 混蛋 |
[34:28] | You’re no athlete. You never will be. | 你不是运动员 永远也不是 |
[34:30] | Well, that’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[34:33] | See, there’s a scout from LSU coming to the game | 有个路易斯安那州立大学球探特地来找我 |
[34:36] | especially to hand me a scholarship. | 要给我提供奖学金 |
[34:38] | See, I won’t have to stay here | 我不会留在这里 |
[34:39] | and join the chain gang like you. | 重蹈你的覆辙 |
[34:44] | Kitch! | 凯奇 |
[34:46] | I’m gonna blow your record to smithereens. | 我要把你的记录破得片甲不留 |
[34:49] | It doesn’t count. | 这不作数 |
[34:50] | Well, tell that to the newspapers. | 那就去告诉媒体啊 |
[34:54] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[35:02] | Lafayette. | 拉法耶 |
[35:04] | La la. | 拉拉 |
[35:05] | La la. | 拉拉 |
[35:09] | Lafayette. | 拉法耶 |
[35:10] | Lafayette. | 拉法耶 |
[35:19] | Lafayette. | 拉法耶 |
[35:20] | Come with us. | 和我们一起 |
[35:26] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[35:28] | Lafayette. | 拉法耶 |
[35:30] | Lafayette. Lafayette. | 拉法耶 拉法耶 |
[35:43] | Everything as far | 你们人类的 |
[35:44] | as your deficient human eye can see will be mine. | 短浅目光所及之处 都将为我所统治 |
[35:47] | Pride goeth before a fall. | 骄者必败 |
[35:50] | Hit me. | 揍我 |
[35:51] | – Don’t you see? – Hit me. | -你没看到吗 -揍我 |
[35:54] | Your country is begging to be conquered. | 你们的国家正在祈求我去征服 |
[35:56] | You don’t know much about America. | 你根本就不了解美国 |
[35:58] | Graffiti is the desperate cry of your dying reign. | 涂鸦正是美国政权垮掉前的绝望哭泣 |
[36:02] | Your so-called society is disintegrating. | 你们所谓的社会正在瓦解 |
[36:08] | Soon there will be anarchy | 很快就会混乱无序 |
[36:11] | and then there will be me. | 届时 就该我出场了 |
[36:29] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[36:30] | Will it save her? | 能救出她吗 |
[36:33] | What crawled up your butt tonight? | 你今晚是发了哪门子疯 |
[36:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:38] | Expressing my feelings. | 只是发泄一下 |
[36:41] | That a problem for you? | 这对你来说不稀奇吧 |
[36:44] | Nope. | 不 |
[36:47] | You go off on people all the time. | 你不是经常惹事吗 |
[36:49] | Cussing, fighting, raising hell. | 骂街 打斗 引发骚乱 |
[36:53] | Feels good, don’t it? | 感觉很好 不是吗 |
[36:55] | But you notice I’m not popular. Not a lot of friends. | 但是你也知道我没人缘 没几个朋友 |
[36:59] | You think I got a lot of friends? | 你以为我有很多朋友吗 |
[37:00] | Not after tonight. | 今晚过后就没了 |
[37:02] | Even before tonight? | 那么今晚之前呢 |
[37:03] | You had Terry before you jumped all over him. | 在你痛骂特里之前 他是你朋友 |
[37:07] | You had Arlene before you called her a bitch. | 在你骂阿尔琳婊子之前 她也是你朋友 |
[37:10] | Oh, yeah. I heard about it. | 是啊 我都听说了 |
[37:15] | You had Tommy before you ripped him a new asshole. | 在你骂托米混蛋之前 他也跟你好 |
[37:17] | Well, it ain’t true. | 不是这样的 |
[37:21] | I got nobody. | 我没朋友 |
[37:23] | You got me. | 你还有我 |
[37:28] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[37:31] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我这不陪着你呢 |
[37:35] | Nobody knows me. | 没人了解我 |
[37:36] | It’s not like you make it easy. | 那是因为你隐藏得很深 |
[37:40] | Yeah, people think of Sam, as like, | 大家都是这样看山姆的 |
[37:42] | “Oh, yeah. Yeah, he’s nice. | “是啊 他是好人” |
[37:45] | “Yeah, I’ll go ask him to do some inconvenient shitty thing | “就算找他办些麻烦事 他也会帮忙的 |
[37:49] | and he’ll do it, because he’s such a good guy.” | 因为他为人太好了” |
[37:53] | Or, “Yeah, I’ll… I’ll treat Sam like a cow pie. | 或者 “我把山姆当成狗屁 |
[37:55] | He won’t mind. He’s so nice.” | 他也不介意 他人太好了” |
[38:01] | Not one person in the world thinks that about me. | 这世上没有一个人会这样看待我 |
[38:07] | “Don’t invite Tara to the party. | “别邀请泰拉参加聚会 |
[38:09] | She’ll get pissed off and beat the cat.” | 她又会生气 然后打那只猫出气” |
[38:13] | “Put away the wedding china. Tara’s coming over.” | “把那个婚礼用的瓷器拿走 泰拉来了” |
[38:18] | You know, the secret is… | 你知道吗 有个秘密… |
[38:19] | What’s the secret? | 什么秘密 |
[38:20] | We’re not so different. | 我们很相似 |
[38:23] | No? | 是吗 |
[38:24] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[38:26] | We’re not nice. | 我们不是好人 |
[38:27] | I’m not nice at all. | 我一点儿也不好 |
[38:31] | You feel like dropping by my nasty-ass trailer? | 想不想来一次活塞运动 |
[38:34] | – Yeah. – Huh? Yeah? | -想 -嗯 是吗 |
[38:36] | Let’s fuck. | 操我吧 |
[39:20] | Arlene? Where you at? | 阿尔琳 你在哪儿 |
[39:26] | Arlene? | 阿尔琳 |
[39:27] | Hey, mama. I’m right here. | 妈妈 我在这儿 |
[39:31] | Put up that fishing pole and come home. | 把钓鱼竿收起来 回家吧 |
[39:34] | We’re waiting on you. | 我们都在等你 |
[39:35] | In a little while. | 稍后就来 |
[39:38] | Arlene? Arlene? | 阿尔琳 阿尔琳 |
[39:40] | Arlene? | 阿尔琳 |
[39:44] | Arlene? | 阿尔琳 |
[39:45] | Arlene? Jesus God, please wake up. | 阿尔琳 老天哪 你快醒醒 |
[39:49] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[39:53] | Of course I can hear you. One of the kids sick? | 当然能听到 孩子病了吗 |
[39:56] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[40:01] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[40:02] | I’m calling 911. | 快打急救电话 |
[40:04] | No, wait. | 别 等等 |
[40:10] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. I… I’m okay. I can tell. | 不用打电话 我很好 真的 |
[40:14] | Um, I’ll get cleaned up, and you can take me to the hospital. | 我收拾一下 然后你带我去医院 |
[40:17] | Can you bring me that box of pads under the bathroom sink? | 能不能帮我把浴室水槽下面那盒纱布拿来 |
[40:21] | It looks like you’re dying. | 你看起来快死了 |
[40:22] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[40:24] | But I’m sorry, honey. I think we’re losing the baby. | 但是很遗憾 亲爱的 恐怕孩子没了 |
[40:28] | Oh, don’t tell me that. No, no, no. | 别这样说 不 不 |
[40:30] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[40:32] | – No, no… – Okay, shh. | -不 不 -好了好了 嘘 |
[40:34] | Better hurry now. We’ll cry later, okay? | 赶快出发吧 等会儿再哭 行吗 |
[40:37] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[40:55] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[40:59] | No. And I don’t know where else to look or what else to do. | 没有 我不知道还能去哪儿找 还能干嘛 |
[41:03] | Some fucking cop I am. | 我就是个废物条子 |
[41:07] | Well, I was gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[41:08] | I don’t wanna break up. | 我不想分手 |
[41:10] | Don’t play with me. | 别开玩笑了 |
[41:11] | I’m not playing. I mean it. | 没开玩笑 我是认真的 |
[41:15] | No one in this town is what they’re supposed to be. | 镇上的人都有不为人知的一面 |
[41:17] | So you turn into a panther. | 就像你可以变成黑豹 |
[41:19] | What the hell? That ain’t so bad. | 管它呢 也不是啥坏事 |
[41:22] | Besides, I love you. | 而且 我爱你 |
[41:34] | You love a girl from hotshot. | 你爱上了从毒窝来的女孩 |
[41:36] | Not anymore. You ran away. | 现在可不是了 你跑出来了 |
[41:38] | No, I tried, but I’m going back, | 没有 我是跑过 但我还要回去 |
[41:39] | and I want you to come with me. | 而且我想要你和我一起回去 |
[41:41] | We gotta stop that raid. | 阻止警方的行动 |
[41:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:43] | Because all those innocent kids. | 为了那些无辜的孩子 |
[41:44] | Crystal, I saw a boy there once, | 克莉斯多 我在那儿见过一个男孩 |
[41:46] | he was making awful noises | 他一边咀嚼什么东西的尸体 |
[41:48] | and chewing on something dead. | 一边发出可怕的声音 |
[41:49] | That’s my double cousin,B… | 他是我的双重表亲 比佛尔 |
[41:51] | He ain’t right, but he never hurt nobody. | 他是不正常 但从没伤害过别人 |
[41:53] | We can’t go against the de-fucking-a. | 我们不能和缉毒局作对 |
[41:56] | We don’t got no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[41:57] | Felton and daddy are crazy. I’ve heard ’em say, | 我爸爸和费尔顿疯了 我听到他们说 |
[42:00] | that they will light that whole place on fire and everybody in it. | 他们要把那地方烧了 里面的人也不放过 |
[42:03] | It’ll be Waco all over again. | 威科的惨剧要重演了 |
[42:06] | I’m going. | 我一定要去 |
[42:07] | With or without you. | 不管你去不去 |
[42:12] | Fairies? | 精灵 |
[42:16] | You seriously expect me to believe she’s fairy? | 你真的想让我相信她是精灵 |
[42:20] | A species extinct for millennia? | 一个消失了几千年的物种 |
[42:23] | If they ever existed at all. | 是否存在过都值得怀疑 |
[42:26] | Do you think I wouldn’t notice | 要是真有精灵 |
[42:27] | if there were fairies bouncing around in the world? | 我会注意不到吗 |
[42:29] | I didn’t say she was full fairy. | 我没说她是血统纯正的精灵 |
[42:31] | She’s a human-fairy hybrid, | 她是精灵和人类的混血 |
[42:34] | which helps save her from detection. | 所以很难发现她 |
[42:37] | She may well be the last of her kind, | 她可能是这个种族仅存的一个了 |
[42:41] | your only chance to walk in the sun. | 也是唯一能让你行走在阳光下的机会 |
[42:48] | Drink her blood. You’ll see. | 喝了她的血 你就知道了 |
[42:51] | Now, that’s just nuts. Nothing in my blood | 完全是胡说八道 我的血液 |
[42:53] | is a supernatural sunscreen for y’all. | 可不是你们的超级防晒霜 |
[42:56] | Why would you even think that? | 为什么你会这样想 |
[42:59] | Sookie, you’re wrong. | 苏琪 你错了 |
[43:02] | What Eric says is true. | 埃里克说的对 |
[43:03] | – No! – I never told you. | -不 -我没有告诉过你 |
[43:06] | Bill’s experienced it for himself. | 比尔亲身体验过 |
[43:07] | Oh, well, that’s reassuring. | 那就可以放心了 |
[43:09] | A testimonial from the mendacious, Mr. Compton. | 让大骗子康普顿先生来做保证 |
[43:11] | A new beginning? | 新的开始 |
[43:13] | We’ll start over? | 我们可以重新开始吗 |
[43:15] | I can’t force you to believe it. | 我不会强迫你相信 |
[43:16] | You’ll have to see for yourself. | 你要亲身体会才行 |
[43:19] | Why are you doing this to me? | 为什么要这样对我 |
[43:21] | We’ve tried fighting him. We’ll never win. | 我们是想反抗 但没有获胜的可能 |
[43:24] | If he develops a taste for your blood, he may let you live. | 如果他尝过你的血 可能会饶你一死 |
[43:27] | Bill, please. | 比尔 拜托 |
[43:28] | So? | 如何 |
[43:30] | – I’m intrigued. – Excellent. | -我很好奇 -非常好 |
[43:32] | I hate you. I hate you all. | 我恨你 恨你们所有人 |
[43:35] | – On one condition. – Whatever you like. | -我有个条件 -你想怎样都行 |
[43:37] | You go first. | 你先来 |
[43:42] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[43:44] | Please stop worrying. | 别再担心了 |
[43:50] | It’s just God’s way of telling us | 这是上帝在告诉我们 |
[43:52] | this child wasn’t meant to be. | 这孩子注定不是我们的 |
[43:55] | Didn’t you read that in some of your books? | 你没在书里读到过吗 |
[43:58] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 读到过 |
[44:00] | But I never thought it would happen to us. | 但是没想到会发生在我们身上 |
[44:02] | I know. It happens to a lot of people. | 我知道 很多人都经历过 |
[44:05] | You shouldn’t have been working. | 你不应该一直坚持工作 |
[44:07] | I should’ve been doing every little thing for you. | 我应该更照顾好你才是 |
[44:11] | Life goes the way it goes, okay? | 顺其自然 好吗 |
[44:14] | We just have to accept it and… and move on. | 我们只能接受它 然后继续生活 |
[44:18] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[44:19] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[44:23] | The results are back. | 结果出来了 |
[44:24] | Oh, doctor, please tell my guy everything’s gonna be okay. | 医生 拜托你告诉我的男人一切都好 |
[44:27] | Yeah, it’s gonna be okay. | 是的 没事的 |
[44:28] | Thank the lord. | 感谢上帝 |
[44:30] | Arlene, you may need to spend a few days in bed. | 阿尔琳 你需要在床上躺几天 |
[44:33] | Whatever you say, doc. | 听你的 医生 |
[44:35] | I’ll make sure she does. I don’t wanna lose her too. | 我会看着她的 我不想再失去她 |
[44:37] | Oh, you haven’t lost anything. | 你没有失去什么 |
[44:40] | The baby’s still on board. | 孩子还在 |
[44:41] | What? | 什么 |
[44:45] | You got a strong little critter in there. | 你怀了个很强壮的小毛孩嘛 |
[44:47] | Yeah! Oh! | 太好了 |
[44:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[44:55] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[45:04] | Now, what other fairy secrets | 斯塔克豪斯小姐 还有什么关于 |
[45:06] | are you keeping, Miss Stackhouse? | 精灵的秘密没说出来吗 |
[45:08] | Do you have wings? Do you…? | 你有翅膀吗 你有… |
[45:11] | Don’t do it. What if it doesn’t work? | 别这样 如果没用呢 |
[45:13] | Oh, it’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[45:17] | Oh, come on. What’s this? | 拜托 怎么了 |
[45:19] | Nothing. It’s bleeds. | 没什么 流血而已 |
[45:24] | You know I love you more when you’re cold and heartless. | 我最喜欢你冷酷无情的样子 |
[45:43] | Shall we? | 开始吗 |
[45:45] | Do let’s. | 开始吧 |
[45:46] | One caveat, gentlemen. | 小小的警告 先生们 |
[45:48] | If you drain her completely, | 如果你们把她吸干 |
[45:50] | that’s the last fairy blood you’ll ever drink. | 以后就没有精灵血可以喝了 |
[45:52] | Hm, good point. | 有道理 |
[45:53] | We are schooled onward to adventure. | 学校的老师教我们要大胆尝试 |
[45:57] | If this is you trying to help me, | 如果你这算是在帮我的话 |
[46:01] | thanks for nothing. | 我不会感谢你的 |
[46:15] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[47:30] | Unchain me. I have to feed Sookie. | 放开我 我要让苏琪吸我的血 |
[47:33] | It’s fairies. | 她可是精灵 |
[47:35] | Fucking fairies. Who knew? | 是该死的精灵 谁知道呢 |
[47:54] | Let me go or she’ll die. | 放开我 不然她会死的 |
[47:57] | My hands are shaking. | 我的手在抖 |
[48:01] | I feel like a little child. | 我觉得自己像个孩子 |
[48:08] | Thousands of years of night. | 上千年的夜晚 |
[48:13] | You can’t know. | 你不会懂 |
[48:16] | What are you waiting for? | 您还在等什么呢 |
[48:24] | I have to feed Sookie. She needs my blood now! | 我要给苏琪喂血 她必须立刻喝我的血 |
[48:28] | Pam, let me go! | 帕姆 放开我 |
[48:43] | It’s glorious. | 如此光辉灿烂 |
[48:45] | It’s sublime. | 至高无上 |
[48:59] | Silver. | 银质的 |
[49:00] | You traitor. | 你这叛徒 |
[49:02] | Fucking madman! | 该死的疯子 |
[49:07] | Be brave. | 勇敢一点 |
[49:10] | We’ll die together. | 我们同归于尽 |