时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Fucking silver. | 去你妈的银手铐 |
[00:12] | Your father deserved it, you know. | 你父亲本来就该死 |
[00:14] | Just as you deserve this. | 你也该被太阳烤死 |
[00:16] | All I wanted was a couple of goats for my wolves. | 我只想给我的狼人弄几只山羊 |
[00:19] | You slaughtered my entire family for a couple of goats. | 你就为了几只山羊将我满门屠杀 |
[00:29] | Goats. | 山羊 |
[00:40] | No. | 不 |
[00:43] | Just shut the fuck up and die, please. | 拜托你 闭上嘴 等死吧 |
[00:46] | I swore to my father. | 我对父亲发过誓 |
[00:48] | Your father was a self-important, greedy little putz, | 你父亲是个狂妄自大 贪得无厌的混蛋 |
[00:51] | and he got what was coming to him. | 那都是他应得的下场 |
[01:26] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[01:30] | You fucking betrayed me again. | 你他妈的又背叛我 |
[01:33] | I only pretended to betray you | 我只是假装背叛你 |
[01:35] | so that I could save your life again. | 才能再救你一次 |
[01:37] | And it worked. Russell is gone. | 作用显著 罗素离开了 |
[01:40] | Where’s Eric? | 埃里克人呢 |
[01:42] | Outside, burning. | 正在外面被烤呢 |
[01:45] | What? | 什么 |
[01:46] | He bound himself by silver to the king. | 他用银手铐和国王拷在一起 |
[01:48] | Was the only way to kill him. | 这是杀死国王的唯一方法 |
[01:49] | I can’t let him do that. | 我不能让他牺牲 |
[01:52] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[01:54] | You do not own me. | 我并非专属于你 |
[02:03] | Eric, this is just stupid. | 埃里克 真是愚蠢至极 |
[02:05] | Go away. | 走开 |
[02:11] | No forgiveness. | 绝不原谅 |
[02:12] | I won’t let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做 |
[02:15] | Sweetie, please. Use your gift. | 亲爱的 求你了 用你的天赋 |
[02:17] | – I don’t know how. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道怎么做 -你懂的 |
[02:19] | Don’t think about it. Don’t try. | 不要多想 不要刻意去做 |
[02:22] | I will not surrender to the true death. | 我绝不向死亡低头 |
[02:25] | I will find a way to come back | 我一定会想办法回来 |
[02:27] | and kill your precious Viking | 杀了你心爱的维京人 |
[02:29] | and your brooding Mr. Compton | 和那位忧郁的康普顿先生 |
[02:31] | and his unbearable progeny | 杀了他那个难以忍受的后裔 |
[02:33] | and anyone you ever cared about, | 你在乎的每一个人我都要杀 |
[02:34] | and all because you didn’t use your fucking power! | 这都是因为你他妈的不用超能力 |
[02:42] | Well, it’s about fucking time. | 好了 现在是时候了 |
[02:44] | Now drag me the fucking inside. | 赶快把我拖进去 |
[02:54] | You watch your fucking language. | 你他妈的注意措辞 |
[04:34] | He needs blood. Human blood. | 他需要血 人血 |
[04:37] | He’s too weak to drop fang. | 他太虚弱了 尖牙都伸不出来 |
[04:39] | Bite me. | 咬我 |
[04:41] | Thank God, the key. | 谢谢老天爷 钥匙找到了 |
[05:03] | Keep an eye on him. | 看着他 |
[05:05] | We both know he could lose control. | 我们都知道他控制不了自己 |
[05:15] | This is all part of a concerted effort | 这都是一部分右翼极端分子 |
[05:18] | on the part of the right-wing fringe | 共同策划的阴谋 |
[05:19] | to stir up fear of vampires. | 以激起民众对吸血鬼的恐惧 |
[05:21] | Oh, was it the right wing | 是右翼分子 |
[05:22] | that ripped a guy’s spine out on live television? | 在电视上把主持人开膛破肚吗 |
[05:25] | No, but it is the right wing saying | 不是 但是右翼分子曾说 |
[05:27] | that all vampires need to be wiped out of existence. | 要消灭所有的吸血鬼 |
[05:31] | Following that logic, Osama bin Laden is human, | 照这样说 奥萨马·本·拉登是一个人类 |
[05:33] | therefore all humans need to be wiped out of existence. | 那所有的人类都应该被消灭吗 |
[05:37] | Did you hear that? | 大家听到了吗 |
[05:38] | All human beings must be wiped out of existence. | 所有的人类都应该被消灭 |
[05:40] | The vampire agenda, pure and simple. | 吸血鬼的目的 纯粹而简单 |
[05:49] | I didn’t know you could cook. | 我都不知道你会做饭 |
[05:50] | I never made breakfast for you? | 我没给你做过早餐吗 |
[05:54] | Maybe that’s because you always snuck out before I woke up. | 可能因为你总是在我沉睡的时候溜走 |
[05:59] | Maybe that’s because you always woke me up, | 可能因为你老是吵醒我 |
[06:02] | barking in your sleep. | 你睡觉的时候老叫 |
[06:07] | There’s a reason for that. | 那是有原因的 |
[06:12] | Hoecakes? | 玉米饼 |
[06:14] | My adopted mother, in addition to being a repressed, | 我的养母 不光是个饱受压迫 |
[06:18] | codependent doormat, | 逆来顺受的人 |
[06:20] | was kind of a great Southern cook. | 也是一位伟大的南方厨师 |
[06:23] | – Bacon grease. – It’s all about the bacon grease. | -培根油 -培根油可是关键 |
[06:30] | There’s a reason why I bark in my sleep. | 我睡觉的时候老叫 是有原因的 |
[06:35] | Do not tell me you’re a fucking werewolf. | 别告诉我你他妈的是狼人 |
[06:38] | No. No, no. | 不 不是 |
[06:40] | Because there are already too many | 因为我身边已经有 |
[06:41] | supernatural freaks in my life | 太多不可思议的怪物了 |
[06:43] | – as it is. -Tara, I’m not a werewolf. | -绝对属实 -泰拉 我不是狼人 |
[06:47] | Thank you, God, for once. | 谢谢老天爷 总算不是 |
[06:50] | I’m a shape-shifter. | 我是一个变形人 |
[06:52] | You’re a shape-sh…? | 你是变… |
[06:56] | Shut the fuck up. | 少他妈扯淡了 |
[06:58] | No, I’m not gonna shut the fuck up about it, Tara. | 泰拉 我绝对没有扯淡 |
[07:01] | It’s what I am. | 这是大实话 |
[07:03] | It’s who I am. | 我真的是 |
[07:10] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[07:20] | – Where’s Russell? – Outside. | -罗素在哪里 -外面 |
[07:22] | – We have to bring him in. – Are you insane? Why? | -我们得把他弄进来 -你疯了吗 为什么 |
[07:25] | Godric appeared to me and asked me to spare Russell. | 格瑞克出现了 他叫我宽恕罗素 |
[07:30] | – You are insane. – Sookie… | -你完全疯了 -苏琪 |
[07:32] | You want me to go get the guy who wants to kill us all | 他可是想杀死我们所有的人 |
[07:34] | and bring him inside? Really? | 你还想让我救他进来 |
[07:37] | Eric, do the world a favor and let that little fuck fry. | 埃里克 拜托 就让那祸害烤焦了吧 |
[07:42] | I’ll go out there myself. | 我自己去好了 |
[07:48] | Oh, for the love of God. | 拜托 都什么时候了 |
[07:59] | I’m here to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[08:01] | Ah, thank you, Miss Stackhouse. | 谢谢咯 斯塔克豪斯小姐 |
[08:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[08:16] | Don’t you think being a shape-shifter | 你不觉得在你睡妞之前 |
[08:18] | is something you should tell a person | 应该告诉人家 |
[08:20] | before you sleep with them? | 你是个变形人吗 |
[08:23] | Maybe. If it is, I apologize. | 可能应该吧 我道歉 |
[08:25] | I cannot deal with nonhumans right now. | 我现在没法跟非人类打交道 |
[08:27] | Tara, Franklin was a psychopath. | 泰拉 弗兰克林是个疯子 |
[08:31] | I know you’re not a psycho, Sam. | 我知道你和他不一样 山姆 |
[08:33] | But too many bad things have happened to me | 但是我所经历的那么多破事 |
[08:35] | because of supernatural stuff. | 都是因为这种非人怪物 |
[08:37] | And humans. | 也有人类啊 |
[08:39] | God. | 天呐 |
[08:41] | Wish I could just reboot. | 我真希望人生能够重来 |
[08:46] | Be a completely new person. | 开始一段崭新的人生 |
[08:51] | In a brand-new life. | 拥有全新的生活 |
[08:54] | Without knowing any of the shit I have learned recently. | 抹去一切这些日子来的所见所闻 |
[08:58] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[09:01] | Be surprised how easy it is, someone smart as you. | 对于你这么聪明的人 绝非难事哦 |
[09:04] | And the other you, the old you, | 那么另一个你呢 原来的你 |
[09:08] | never catches up? | 再也回不来了吗 |
[09:11] | Well, of course it does. | 当然了 |
[09:13] | That’s why you just gotta keep on moving. | 做人就是要向前看嘛 |
[09:21] | You’re a fool not to kill him. | 你太蠢了 居然不杀他 |
[09:22] | Killing him won’t solve anything. | 杀了他什么也解决不了 |
[09:24] | No, but it would keep him from killing us. | 没错 但至少能阻止他杀了我们 |
[09:26] | Oh, he won’t be doing any more killing. | 他以后连只臭虫都杀不了了 |
[09:28] | Eric, who the fuck are you right now? | 埃里克 你他妈到底哪根筋不对了 |
[09:31] | He killed your family. | 他杀了你全家啊 |
[09:32] | Rip off his fucking head. | 赶紧把他的脑袋揪下来 |
[09:33] | Do not listen to them. | 别听他们的 |
[09:35] | I shall reward you handsomely. | 我要重重地赏赐你 |
[09:46] | Well, that’s humiliating. I’ll take that. | 真是丢人啊 我收下了 |
[09:50] | Sookie, come and hold these chains together. | 苏琪 把这些链子拴在一起 |
[09:53] | As tight as you can. | 越紧越好 |
[09:57] | Don’t even think about it, bitch. | 想都别想 你个杂碎 |
[09:59] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:00] | It’s all I’ll think about ever again. | 这是我今后唯一的想法了 |
[10:04] | We should go to ground. You stay here and watch him. | 我们得下去 你在这里看住他 |
[10:07] | I’m not babysitting this psycho while you guys take a nap. | 你们跑去睡觉 让我看这疯子 想得美 |
[10:09] | He can’t glamour you. | 他迷惑不了你 |
[10:11] | Ginger’s coming in later. | 金吉很快会过来 |
[10:12] | He would glamour her in a heartbeat. | 但马上就会被迷惑 |
[10:14] | Pam, make one of the guest coffins available for Mr. Compton. | 帕姆 给康普顿先生准备好客棺 |
[10:17] | I’m staying out here with Sookie. | 我在外面陪苏琪 |
[10:19] | Suit yourself. | 请自便 |
[10:20] | Bill, you have the bleeds. | 比尔 你已经开始出血了 |
[10:21] | I won’t leave you alone with him. | 我不会让你单独守着他 |
[10:22] | I don’t want to look at your face, | 我现在不想看见你 |
[10:24] | or any of your faces, for that matter. | 不想看见你们所有人 |
[10:26] | Go crawl back into your holes, you creepy, cold freaks. | 爬回破洞去吧 你们这帮冷血的变态 |
[10:29] | It’s Eric Northman. | 我是埃里克·诺思曼 |
[10:31] | Please, be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna need your van and your help tonight. | 今晚开着货车过来帮我个忙 |
[10:37] | Do not stake him. | 别扎死他 |
[10:39] | Just how big a blood-demic y’all got going on around here? | 这里的毒窝到底有多大规模 |
[10:41] | I wouldn’t say it’s an epidemic. | 说毒窝有点夸张啦 |
[10:43] | Well, this here’s blood enough for about a hundred doses. | 光这些血就够百十人嗑的 |
[10:46] | That’s a lot of hard-ons, enhanced athletic performance, | 意味着很多人床上功夫 赛场表现大大增强 |
[10:49] | and spontaneous healing of physical infirmities | 以及外伤不治自愈 |
[10:52] | for a town of how many? | 你们镇子总共多少人 |
[10:54] | Twenty-seven hundred… | 两千七百 |
[10:57] | and 12. Excuse me, sir. | 零一十二人 抱歉 长官 |
[11:01] | Stackhouse, why are you here? | 斯塔克豪斯 你怎么来了 |
[11:03] | – Are these the DEA guys? – Who’s this exactly? | -这些是缉毒警吗 -这是谁 |
[11:05] | Oh. Ahem. I’m Stackhouse. I’m a deputy. | 你好 我姓斯塔克豪斯 副警长 |
[11:09] | Off-duty deputy. On leave, actually. | 待职副警长 应该说是在休假中 |
[11:12] | Listen, I know all about the blood ring in Hotshot. | 我专门负责捷豹镇的贩毒案 |
[11:15] | I’m the one who cracked it. | 我一定要亲自端掉这毒窝 |
[11:18] | – When y’all going in? – My office. | -你们什么时候行动 -到我办公室来 |
[11:21] | Get your… | 拿开你… |
[11:26] | You ain’t thinking about tipping them off, are you? | 你不是想给他们通风报信吧 |
[11:29] | I know your new girl’s from there. | 我知道你新马子是那里的 |
[11:30] | There’s all kinds of innocent people up there. Kids. | 那里有很多无辜的人 很多孩子 |
[11:33] | So we just let ’em sell drugs? | 那我们就任他们贩毒吗 |
[11:35] | Well, if we stop ’em, | 就算我们端掉他们 |
[11:36] | somebody else is just gonna start up. Right? | 别人也会贩的 不是吗 |
[11:38] | You just rationalized away all need for law enforcement. | 你这是在为违法行为辩护 |
[11:42] | I don’t know what that means exactly, | 虽然我不太懂你在说什么 |
[11:44] | but you gotta stop those government people out there. | 但你绝不能让警察进那镇子 |
[11:47] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:48] | Give me one good reason why. | 给个能说服我的理由 |
[11:51] | I would, but I swore I wouldn’t tell nobody. | 我会啦 我发誓不告诉别人还不行吗 |
[11:55] | Jason, the fucking DEA is here and they are going in today. | 杰森 那帮条子今天就要行动了 |
[12:01] | – Fuck. – You listen to me. | -操 -你听我说 |
[12:03] | You go warn Hotshot, | 你敢去捷豹镇报信 |
[12:05] | you can kiss ever becoming a cop goodbye! | 你他妈这辈子都别想再碰警察这行 |
[12:30] | No. | 不要啊 |
[12:33] | No, please. | 求求你 别死 |
[12:37] | Please. | 求求你 |
[12:45] | What the heck? | 又他妈怎么了 |
[12:57] | Oh, sweet Lord. She bit him. | 天哪 她居然咬了他 |
[13:00] | – Mom, what are y’all doing here? – Hoyt. | -妈 你们在这干嘛呢 -霍伊特 |
[13:04] | You remember Mr. Rakestraw, | 你记得瑞克卓先生吧 |
[13:06] | guidance counselor over to the high school. | 你高中时候的辅导员 |
[13:08] | It sure is good to see you again, Hoyt. Uh… | 真高兴又见到你 霍伊特 |
[13:13] | – Want to take a seat? – I got work to do. | -想坐下来聊吗 -我还有活儿要干 |
[13:15] | I-I’m supervisor when Jason’s not here. | 杰森不在时我要负责监工 |
[13:17] | Yeah, well, I’m here for these folks who really love you. | 我是为了这些真心爱你的人而来 |
[13:21] | They just want you to hear ’em out. | 她们只希望你能倾听她们 |
[13:23] | Then you can say what you want to say. | 然后你尽可说出心中所想 |
[13:25] | Then we’re done. Not a big deal. | 如此而已 很简单 |
[13:29] | Sit down, Hoyt. | 乖乖坐下 霍伊特 |
[13:37] | I’ll start. | 那我先开始 |
[13:40] | “Dear Hoyt. | “亲爱的霍伊特 |
[13:41] | “I have known you ever since you were a safety patrol | 你还是个安全巡逻员时 我就知道你了 |
[13:44] | “and helped me across the street every day. | 那时你每天都护送我过街 |
[13:47] | “You always smiled and said ‘hey’ to me. | 你总是憨憨地笑 对我打招呼 |
[13:50] | “I have watched that kind, caring boy | 我见证了那个善良热心的男孩 |
[13:53] | “grow into a fine, outstanding, great man. | 成长为一个出类拔萃的男人 |
[13:56] | “But now, instead of choosing life, | 可是现在 你竟然要舍弃正常生活 |
[13:58] | “you want to go back to a vampire | 投向一个想吸干你的血的 |
[14:00] | “who just wants to drink your blood, | 吸血鬼的怀抱 |
[14:02] | and it just breaks my heart.” | 这实在伤透了我的心” |
[14:07] | Oh, well, now. | 好了 |
[14:11] | Here. Mrs. Fortenberry. | 该你了 福坦巴里太太 |
[14:21] | “Dear Hoyt. | “亲爱的霍伊特 |
[14:22] | “You are my first- and only-born. | 你是我第一个 也是唯一的孩子 |
[14:25] | “And if you think I am going to sit back | 如果你以为我会眼睁睁地看着 |
[14:27] | “and watch you throw your life away on a redheaded dead girl | 你的生活毁在一个红毛僵尸丫头的手上 |
[14:32] | “you are sorely mistaken. | 你就大错特错了 |
[14:34] | There will be consequences.” | 你若执迷不悟 后果自负” |
[14:37] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗 什么后果 |
[14:38] | Like I will not let you back in my house. | 我会不许你再踏进家门 |
[14:40] | I already left. | 反正我已经搬出来了 |
[14:42] | I will disinherit you. | 我会剥夺你的继承权 |
[14:43] | You don’t have any money anyway. | 你根本没钱可留了 |
[14:45] | I am your mother. | 放尊重点 我是你妈 |
[14:46] | You’re a mean, prejudiced old control freak. | 你就是个卑鄙的 偏执的控制狂 |
[14:48] | Okay, let’s just try… | 好了 我们试着… |
[14:49] | You just shut up. You’re not even a real therapist. | 闭嘴 你压根都算不上真正的心理医师 |
[14:52] | Everybody knows you got a bottle of Malibu Rum in your desk, | 大伙都知道你抽屉里总藏着马利宝椰子酒 |
[14:55] | so shut up. | 所以给我闭嘴 |
[14:56] | Now, look. I love Jessica. | 听着 我爱杰西卡 |
[14:58] | I’m not leaving her. | 我不会离开她 |
[15:00] | If you don’t like it, you can’t be a part of my life. | 如果你们不接受 那就别来烦我 |
[15:03] | She is a killer. They’re all killers. | 她是个刽子手 吸血鬼都是刽子手 |
[15:05] | We saw that on the TV. | 电视上那一幕我们都看见了 |
[15:07] | Summer. | 莎莫 |
[15:09] | I wish you well. | 我希望你幸福 |
[15:11] | I wish you the best husband in the whole world. | 我祝福你拥有世界上最好的丈夫 |
[15:14] | But that ain’t me. | 但那人不是我 |
[15:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:31] | You’re early. | 来得真早 |
[15:34] | I figured I’d make a couple of pots | 我突然想起今早还得 |
[15:36] | of oyster stew this morning, | 准备好几锅炖牡蛎 |
[15:38] | but I goddamn ran out the house so fast, I forgot my key. | 结果出门太匆忙 忘了拿酒吧钥匙 |
[15:44] | No problem. | 没事 我来开门 |
[15:45] | – Thank you. – Mm-hm. | -谢了 -嗯 |
[15:52] | Cross me and you’re a dead man. | 胆敢挡我的道 你就死定了 |
[15:58] | Rough night? | 晚上没睡好 |
[16:01] | You could say that. | 差不多吧 |
[16:05] | Miss Stackhouse. | 斯塔克豪斯小姐 |
[16:10] | I’d like to propose a deal. | 我们做笔交易如何 |
[16:14] | Oh. This ought to be good. | 看来条件对我有利 |
[16:17] | I will give you my word | 我向你保证 |
[16:19] | that I will not harm you or anyone you love. | 绝不伤害你和你所爱的人 |
[16:22] | Stepping around the fact that your word’s worth | 你要搞清楚 我就是信天气预报 |
[16:24] | about as much as tits on a turtle, | 也不会信你的鬼话 |
[16:26] | what else? | 你还有何提议 |
[16:28] | One million dollars. | 一百万美金 |
[16:30] | – Five. – Two. | -五百万 -两百万 |
[16:31] | – Seven. – Okay, five. | -七百万 -好 就五百万 |
[16:33] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[16:34] | I will kill Eric Northman. | 我要杀了埃里克·诺思曼 |
[16:39] | And Bill Compton. | 还有比尔·康普顿 |
[16:42] | Both. | 两个都杀 |
[16:46] | Or neither. | 或者都不杀 |
[16:48] | Or just one of your choosing. | 或者你挑一个我来杀 |
[16:52] | Both. | 都杀 |
[16:54] | And your house in Mississippi. I like that house. | 我还要你在密西西比的府邸 我喜欢那房子 |
[16:57] | – Done. – What do I have to do in return? | -成交 -那我以何对价 |
[17:02] | – Release me. – No. | -放了我 -休想 |
[17:06] | It may not be me, | 即便不是被我 |
[17:07] | but someday some vampire is gonna rip you open | 终有一天你也会被某个吸血鬼 |
[17:09] | to get at the essence inside of you. | 吸尽体内精华 |
[17:12] | – There is no way around that. – Shut up. | -你绝对难逃此劫 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[17:15] | You don’t know what it is to drink your blood. | 你不明白 喝下你的血有何感觉 |
[17:19] | It is paradise. | 简直是天堂啊 |
[17:22] | Arcadia. Nirvana. | 世外桃源 极乐世界 |
[17:26] | Who even knows what your blood is capable of? Heh. | 谁知道你的鲜血还有何等魔力 |
[17:30] | I am surprised that your Mr. Compton | 不过我真的很惊讶 你家康普顿先生 |
[17:33] | has showed such restraint. | 竟有如此的自控力 |
[17:34] | He is either a true gentleman | 看来他要么是一位真正的绅士 |
[17:38] | or very, very smart. | 要么就是心机过人 深藏不露 |
[17:40] | Smart, why? | 心机过人 怎么说 |
[17:43] | By showing such a degree of control | 他刻意表现出超强的自控力迷惑你 |
[17:45] | he’s able to make the experience last that much longer. | 这样便可日日夜夜 尽情享受此等美妙体验 |
[17:49] | That’s basic tantra. | 留得青山在 不怕没柴烧 |
[17:51] | But others won’t be able to stop themselves. | 相比之下 其他吸血鬼缺少的就是自控力 |
[17:54] | They’ll drain you dry, which is a shame, really. | 他们会一口将你吸干 其实这样真是可惜 |
[17:58] | But the rose only blooms | 因为欲仙欲死的愉悦 |
[18:02] | for a short while, | 稍纵即逝 |
[18:04] | I suppose. | 我猜 |
[18:09] | That’s enough out of you. | 闭嘴吧 别说了 |
[18:14] | You better hope to God I die, | 你最好祈祷我死掉 |
[18:16] | because I would rip you open and feed your entrails to y… | 因为我会把你开膛破肚 把你的内脏… |
[18:22] | Why are you carrying this around? | 你为什么总是带着这个 |
[18:25] | He was the love of my life. | 他是我一生的挚爱 |
[18:27] | – This isn’t him. – It will be. | -这又不是他 -以后就是了 |
[18:32] | You think you can bring him back to life? | 你以为你可以让他复活 |
[18:35] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[18:37] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你就是这样想的 |
[18:38] | Somehow, involving my blood. | 或许以某种方法 比如用我的血 |
[18:44] | – Fuck you. – No. | -去你妈的 -不要 |
[19:14] | Maybe everybody already took off. | 也许大家都跑了吧 |
[19:16] | No, they’re here. | 没有 他们在这里 |
[19:21] | Y’all come on out! | 你们都快出来 |
[19:24] | It’s me, Crystal. | 是我 克莉斯多 |
[19:27] | I don’t think there’s anybody here. | 我觉得这里没有人 |
[19:28] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[19:31] | You brought him here? | 你把他也带来了 |
[19:34] | Ain’t enough you polluted your family? | 你玷污自家人还不够吗 |
[19:36] | Now you bring outsiders? | 还带外人来这里 |
[19:37] | I want both of y’all off my land. | 我要你俩离开我的领地 |
[19:38] | Daddy, there ain’t no time for this. | 老爸 现在没时间说这些 |
[19:40] | The DEA is coming for you. | 缉毒局的人马上就来了 |
[19:42] | And there’s lots of ’em. | 他们有很多人 |
[19:43] | You gotta get rid of all the V | 你要处理掉所有吸血鬼血 |
[19:45] | or they’re gonna haul all of y’all off to jail. | 否则他们会把所有人抓去坐牢的 |
[19:47] | We never should have agreed to sell that. Fucking fangers. | 我们就不该同意做这笔买卖 该死的尖牙鬼 |
[19:49] | Creek, you and Eddie Boy get that cooler. | 克里克 你和埃迪去拿那个冷却器 |
[19:51] | You need to destroy that shit. | 你们必须毁了那个东西 |
[19:53] | Yeah, and bring me some guns. Gasoline too. | 没错 我需要枪 还有汽油 |
[19:55] | Yes, sir, Daddy. | 知道了 老爸 |
[19:56] | This don’t make a difference between me and you, boy. | 你我之间的事还没完呢 小子 |
[19:59] | Well, don’t you think it should? | 你不认为该完了吗 |
[20:00] | I’m trying to help your family out here. | 我是来帮你家人的 |
[20:02] | Well, we don’t need none of your fucking help. | 我们才他妈不需要你的帮助呢 |
[20:05] | We were doing fine on our own for a long time. | 我们一直这样自力更生地活着也很好 |
[20:07] | Oh. Is that so? | 哦 是吗 |
[20:10] | ‘Cause, uh, I see a lot of people who look dirty and hungry | 因为你的人看起来又脏又饿的 |
[20:14] | and kids who probably ain’t in school, | 很多小孩大概也没上学吧 |
[20:17] | and several people obviously got dental problems. | 还有一些人很明显有牙病 |
[20:20] | Here you go, Uncle Daddy Calvin. | 给你 卡文大叔 |
[20:22] | Bufort, I want you to get all the meth and the gear. | 布福特 我需要你去拿所有冰毒和工具 |
[20:25] | Put it in the back of the tow truck. | 然后放到拖车后面 |
[20:26] | Eddie Boy, you park it deep in the woods. | 埃迪 你把车停到林子深处 |
[20:29] | I’m throwing this vamper shit in the latrine. | 我要把吸血鬼的破烂东西扔到茅坑去 |
[20:32] | Wouldn’t do that if I were you, Daddy. | 老爸 如果是我 我就不那么做 |
[20:43] | There’s way too much money to be made off that vamper juice | 吸血鬼血可是可以赚很多钱的 |
[20:46] | for me to let you get rid of it. | 我才不会让你就这样丢了呢 |
[20:48] | Been drinking this dirty blood? Ain’t you boy? | 你是不是喝了那脏血 小子 |
[20:49] | You want it all for yourself? | 你想为自己都留着 |
[20:50] | Don’t knock it. You ain’t never tried it. | 说的好像你没有试过似的 |
[20:52] | I ain’t a little pussy like you. | 我可没你那么娘们 |
[20:54] | That so? | 是吗 |
[20:59] | It’s now clear that the Vampire Rights Amendment will not | 目前看来吸血鬼权利修正案 |
[21:02] | achieve the majority needed to become law. | 无法通过大多数选票来立法 |
[21:04] | This just days after the passage seemed | 几天前这件事看起来 |
[21:07] | not only possible, but li… | 不仅有可能 而且… |
[21:14] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[21:20] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[21:23] | Hey, uh, listen. I owe you an apology. | 嘿 听着 我得向你道歉 |
[21:27] | – Don’t worry about it. – No. | -别在意这个了 -不行 |
[21:28] | No, no, no. I, uh… | 不行不行 我… |
[21:31] | I treated you terrible and, uh, you don’t deserve that. | 我对你的态度太恶劣 不该那么对你的 |
[21:37] | You’re a good man, a good employee, | 你是个好人 好员工 |
[21:42] | and friend who’s made a tremendous sacrifice for his… | 一个好朋友 为了国家做出了… |
[21:46] | his country. | 很大牺牲 |
[21:50] | And, uh, for the rest of us. | 也为我们大家做出了牺牲 |
[21:52] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 别这样 没事的 |
[21:58] | It’s more than okay. It’s great. | 不光是没事 简直就太棒了 |
[22:02] | Arlene’s good. Our baby’s good. | 艾尔琳挺好的 我们的孩子也很好 |
[22:05] | Coby and Lisa are good. | 科比和丽萨也很好 |
[22:07] | My armadillo Felix is good. | 我的穿山甲菲力克斯也很好 |
[22:10] | Heh. Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:11] | – And now we’re okay. – Yup. Yup, we are. | -我们也好了 -没错 是的 |
[22:14] | Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better. | 我觉得真是好得没法再好了 |
[22:18] | I swear, sometimes I feel so lucky. | 我真得说 有时我觉得自己很幸运 |
[22:24] | – Uh-huh. Right. – And so grateful. | -没错 -我心存感激 |
[22:26] | And I feel it so hard, | 我的感觉好强烈 |
[22:27] | I think it’s just gonna split me in half. | 我觉得自己都要崩溃了 |
[22:29] | Right. | 对啊 |
[22:31] | And I don’t ever want it to stop. | 我真希望永远不要停 |
[22:34] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[22:35] | Not really, but I’m happy for you. | 不是很明白 但我为你感到高兴 |
[22:46] | Hey, Tommy. | 嘿 托米 |
[22:47] | How come you’re not answering the phone? | 你怎么不接电话呢 |
[23:33] | Can I hope a ride with you? | 能搭一下你的车吗 |
[23:37] | Or I can follow in my own car. | 我还是在跟在你后面吧 |
[23:39] | Sheriff, you’re injured. You’d be a liability. | 警长 你受伤了 会拖累大家 |
[23:43] | Of course, sir. | 当然了 长官 |
[23:45] | Need me to do anything on this end? | 我能为这事出点什么力呢 |
[23:47] | Run to the store, grab me a pack of Luckies. | 去商店里 给我买包烟去 |
[23:57] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[23:58] | I ought to kill all you motherfuckers. | 我要把你们这帮混账都宰了 |
[24:01] | I felt kind of bad shooting my own daddy. | 杀了我老爸 我还有点难过 |
[24:02] | I ain’t gonna feel nothing shooting you. | 杀你们我可一点感觉都没有 |
[24:04] | Put the gun down, Felton. Nobody needs to get hurt. | 把枪放下 费尔顿 没必要伤人 |
[24:07] | Maybe I like hurting people. | 也许我就喜欢伤人 |
[24:09] | That’s the blood talking. | 你这是因为嗑了血 |
[24:10] | Look at me. I’ve been there, man. | 看看我 我也那样做过 老兄 |
[24:13] | It’s lying to you. You don’t wanna hurt anybody. | 这是假话 你也不愿意伤害别人的 |
[24:16] | You don’t know what I want! | 你怎么知道我想要什么 |
[24:17] | I know you want more V. | 我知道你想要更多的吸血鬼血 |
[24:18] | And ain’t nobody here gonna try to stop you from taking it with you. | 你要带走吸血鬼血 我们都不会阻止你 |
[24:22] | Say goodbye to my woman, ’cause she’s coming with me. | 和我的女人道别吧 她就要跟我走了 |
[24:25] | No, she ain’t. | 不 她不走 |
[24:26] | She can either get in that truck by herself | 她要么自己上车 |
[24:29] | or I can shoot you and put her in it. | 要么我干掉你 把她拖进去 |
[24:31] | Her choice. | 由她选择 |
[24:36] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[24:37] | – No, don’t. – Ten! | -不 不要 -十 |
[24:40] | Listen, when he shoots me, | 听着 他朝我开枪的时候 |
[24:41] | you change and you run and you don’t look back. | 你马上转身就跑 不要回头 |
[24:44] | – Nine. – This is what I was born for, Jason. | -九 -这是我命中注定的 杰森 |
[24:47] | – This is what’s in store for me. – You know that’s not true. | -这是我的宿命 -这根本就不对 |
[24:50] | Who’ll keep me from shooting him and dragging you off anyway? | 你非要逼我朝他开枪 然后把你拖进车里吗 |
[24:52] | Because I know you ain’t all bad. | 我知道你并非无药可救 |
[24:57] | I know you wouldn’t do that to these women and kids. | 你也不会伤害这些妇女儿童 |
[25:00] | You know, with you and daddy both gone, | 你和爸爸都走了 |
[25:02] | well, somebody gotta take care of everybody that’s left. | 必须有人来照顾这些人 |
[25:07] | And that somebody is you. | 而那个人就是你 |
[25:26] | Tell me how to. | 告诉我怎么做 |
[25:29] | You just help ’em, however you can. | 你只要尽力去帮助他们就行了 |
[25:32] | If this is the last time I ever see you… | 如果这是我最后一次见你… |
[25:37] | I will find you. I promise. | 我会找到你的 我保证 |
[25:42] | I’m so sorry, Jason. | 我很抱歉 杰森 |
[25:46] | Don’t you worry about your people. You just stay safe. | 别担心他们 自己注意安全 |
[25:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:55] | She worth it? | 她值吗 |
[26:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:20] | Everybody… | 各位 |
[26:25] | My name is Jason. | 我叫杰森 |
[26:35] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[26:36] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[26:37] | Tara Mea? Baby? | 泰拉·梅 宝贝 |
[26:40] | Don’t come in here. | 别进来 |
[26:47] | Reverend Daniels? | 丹尼尔斯神父 |
[26:49] | Uh, hello. | 呃 你好 |
[26:52] | I-I spilled some lemonade on my pants. | 我把柠檬水洒在裤子上了 |
[26:56] | Baby, it ain’t what it look like. | 宝贝 不是你看到的那样 |
[26:58] | Yeah. Your mother was just helping me with my sermon | 没错 你妈妈只是在帮我准备布道讲稿 |
[27:01] | when I spilled the lemonade. | 结果我把柠檬水洒出来了 |
[27:03] | Tara mae. | 泰拉·梅 |
[27:05] | I know this is embarrassing, but… | 我知道这很尴尬 但是 |
[27:06] | Does his wife know? His kids? | 他妻子知道吗 他孩子知道吗 |
[27:12] | He gonna tell them. | 他会告诉他们的 |
[27:14] | – Soon. – Soon. | -很快 -是吗 |
[27:17] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[27:20] | He gonna leave his wife. He just needs time. | 他会离开他妻子的 只是需要点时间 |
[27:24] | I’m in love. | 我坠入爱河了 |
[27:26] | Be happy for me. | 你该为我高兴 |
[27:28] | God knows I don’t have any business judging anybody, | 我可没资格对人评头论足 |
[27:31] | but aren’t you sick of this? | 但你不觉得恶心吗 |
[27:34] | Don’t you want to change your life while you got time? | 你就不想趁现在改变你的人生吗 |
[27:36] | I am changing. | 我在改变 |
[27:39] | I’m gonna be a minister’s wife. | 我要成为牧师的妻子 |
[27:45] | I’m gonna be happy at last. | 我最终会得到幸福的 |
[27:59] | Good luck, mama. | 祝你好运 妈妈 |
[28:10] | I really hope you will be. | 我真心希望你能幸福 |
[28:47] | Tommy! | 托米 |
[28:50] | I don’t know if I can put up with Sam | 不知道今天我还能不能 |
[28:52] | being an asshole again today. | 再忍受山姆这混蛋 |
[28:54] | Not after everything I’ve been through in the last 24 hours. | 尤其是在有过昨天的经历之后 |
[28:59] | I’m inside her right now. | 我现在就在她体内 |
[29:03] | She can’t get rid of me. | 她无法摆脱我 |
[29:06] | This is hell. We’re in hell. | 这是地狱 我们在地狱 |
[29:14] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[29:18] | – You should not be working. – We need the money. | -你不该来上班的 -我们需要钱 |
[29:20] | Do you wanna lose this baby? | 你想失去这孩子吗 |
[29:22] | Of course not. | 当然不想 |
[29:35] | I am seeing things. | 我产生幻觉了 |
[29:37] | Bad things. | 很恐怖 |
[29:39] | – What kind of things? – Blood. | -什么幻觉 -血 |
[29:42] | Ghosts. | 鬼 |
[29:44] | I saw a monster head on you. | 我当时看到你有个怪物脑袋 |
[29:46] | – Look, where are you right now? – Merlotte’s. | -你现在在哪儿 -马洛特酒吧 |
[29:53] | Am I schizophrenic like my mama? | 我和我妈妈一样精神分裂了吗 |
[29:55] | Look, I’m gonna be there as soon as I can, okay? | 听着 我马上过去 好吗 |
[29:59] | I’m leaving right now. | 我现在就出发 |
[30:00] | Okay. Okay. Hurry up, please. | 好的 快点 求你快点 |
[30:04] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[30:21] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[30:25] | That’s my wolves coming to rescue me. | 我的狼人来救我了 |
[30:29] | Are you sure you’re not hungry? | 你真的不饿吗 |
[30:31] | I could make you a peanut butter and butter sandwich. No? | 我可以给你做一份花生酱三明治 不要吗 |
[30:40] | Could you please not do that? | 请你别这样好不好 |
[30:42] | – How did you know to come for me? – Here because Eric called me. | -你怎么想到来找我的 -埃里克叫我来的 |
[30:46] | Said he needed my help with something. | 他说需要我帮忙 |
[30:48] | Promised to settle all my dad’s debts. | 还答应我摆平我父亲的债务 |
[30:53] | Why? You in trouble again? | 怎么了 你又惹麻烦了吗 |
[30:55] | When am I not in trouble? | 我什么时候舒心过 |
[31:01] | Is Janice okay? | 珍妮丝还好吗 |
[31:03] | My whole family’s okay, knock on wood. | 上天保佑 我全家人都很好 |
[31:05] | Debbie’s gone missing, though. | 虽然 黛比失踪了 |
[31:11] | I’ve been thinking about you. A lot. | 我一直在想你 很想很想 |
[31:15] | That’s nice, I guess. | 那真贴心啊 |
[31:19] | I even had a couple dreams about you. | 我甚至还梦到过你 |
[31:20] | Alcide. | 埃尔希德 |
[31:22] | No. | 别这样 |
[31:23] | I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[31:25] | it sure is good to see you again. | 能再见到你真的很开心 |
[31:28] | I’d have hated if we never saw each other again. | 如果我们不能再见面 我会很难过的 |
[31:30] | Don’t, okay? | 别这么说好吗 |
[31:32] | Don’t be such a good guy right now. | 这时候就别充好人了 |
[31:34] | I can’t help it if I’m a good guy. | 可是事实如此 |
[31:38] | Yet every full moon, | 除了每次月圆时 |
[31:39] | he turns into a wolf and kills and eats his prey. | 他就变成狼 捕杀猎物 |
[31:42] | Rabbits and squirrels, not people. | 只是兔子和松鼠 而不是人类 |
[31:44] | Details. | 说详细点 |
[31:47] | Good, you’re here. | 很好 你来了 |
[31:49] | – your truck out front? – yup. | -你的车在外面吗 -是的 |
[32:03] | Let’s go. Got a lot to do. | 走吧 有一堆事要处理 |
[32:07] | Sookie, stay here. | 苏琪 留在这儿 |
[32:09] | Pam’ll protect you. | 帕姆会保护你的 |
[32:10] | Feel safer protecting myself, | 我还是自己保护自己吧 |
[32:12] | since I now know I’m basically vampire crack. | 因为我知道自己根本就是吸血鬼的海洛因 |
[32:17] | By the way, I rescind the invitation to my house | 顺便说一句 我对所有吸血鬼 |
[32:21] | for all vampires present. | 撤回进出我家的邀请 |
[32:22] | So don’t even think about following me home. | 以后别想跟着我回家 |
[32:26] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:27] | I do not take orders from anybody. | 我不服从任何人的命令 |
[32:30] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[32:33] | If you two have finished eye-fucking each other, | 如果你俩互相瞪完眼了 |
[32:36] | can we go? | 能走了吗 |
[32:36] | Eric, do not bring that thing back inside this bar. | 埃里克 别把那家伙再带回来了 |
[32:58] | That’s all we need. | 就需要这个 |
[33:03] | Your so-called deputy here tipped the suspects off. | 你所谓的副警长给嫌疑人通风报信 |
[33:06] | Whole place was cleaned out. | 那个地方空空如也 |
[33:07] | Nobody there except him and two dead guys. | 除了他和两个死者就没有别人 |
[33:10] | I told you, they was killed by Felton Norris, | 我说了 他们是被费尔顿·诺里斯干掉的 |
[33:13] | who then stole my truck, | 当时他还偷了我的车 |
[33:14] | Louisiana license plate larry-charlie… | 车牌是路易斯安那州的 号码是Larry-charlie |
[33:18] | Wille-8-M-2 Wille-8-m-2. | |
[33:21] | He took the v and his gun with him. | 他身上有吸血鬼血和枪 |
[33:22] | Now I gotta call fucking New Orleans, | 我现在还要打电话去新奥尔良 |
[33:24] | Tell ’em what a clusterfuck you got up here. | 把你们惹的这堆烂事告诉他们 |
[33:27] | Sons of bitches, backwater hicks. | 滚你妈的 这破地方 |
[33:30] | Where’s my luckies? Somebody bring me my luckies. | 我的烟呢 谁去给我买包烟 |
[33:33] | Nice. | 好样的 |
[33:35] | Way you just fucked yourself and me both, | 你可把我们俩都害惨了 |
[33:38] | that’s pretty impressive. | 干得真漂亮 |
[33:40] | And thanks for spilling the beans about Eggs to Tara. | 我还要谢谢你把蛋蛋的事告诉泰拉 |
[33:43] | Andy, this ain’t about us. | 安迪 这不仅关系到你我 |
[33:48] | There are bigger things. | 还关系到别人 |
[33:49] | Like what? A girl? | 比如说 姑娘吗 |
[33:52] | Like a whole lot of other people | 关系到很多很多 |
[33:54] | who ain’t rely able to fend for themselves. | 生活艰难的人们 |
[33:58] | Well, I hope you realize you just screwed your one chance | 我希望你明白 你刚刚毁掉了一个 |
[34:01] | of ever making something of yourself. | 能使你改头换面的机会 |
[34:05] | Sometimes the right thing to do is the wrong thing. | 有时候做正确的事在别人看来却不对 |
[34:10] | And I know I did the right thing. | 但我知道自己做的是正确的事情 |
[34:23] | Come here, come here. | 来 来 |
[34:25] | It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[34:32] | What the fuck is happening to me, Jesus? | 我究竟是怎么了 约瑟 |
[34:34] | My first memory is of my mama | 我最开始就记得我妈 |
[34:35] | talking to motherfuckers who wasn’t there. | 跟空气在对话 |
[34:38] | Is… ? Is that what’s happening to me? | 是不是我也有了这种毛病 |
[34:41] | I don’t think so. All right? I really don’t. | 我觉得不是 不会是那样的 |
[34:42] | I think you just opened up something inside you. | 你也许无意识地打开了内心的一扇门 |
[34:46] | You’re just much more sensitive now. | 现在只是变得比较敏感而已 |
[34:47] | I don’t want to be sensitive to that shit. | 我可不想对那种东西敏感 |
[34:49] | I want it as far away from me as it can be. | 我希望它离我越远越好 |
[34:52] | Listen to me, Lafayette. Look. | 听我说 拉法耶 |
[34:54] | When my Tao Luca started teaching me magic, | 希·卢卡开始教我法术的时候 |
[34:56] | I was in a sweat lodge for three days, | 我在一间不透气的小屋里呆了三天 |
[34:59] | and the earth started talking to me, | 直到我听见大地在和我说话 |
[35:01] | Literally, with multiple faces. | 我说真的 它有不同的面孔 |
[35:02] | This shit don’t make me feel better. | 这些屁话安慰不了我 |
[35:04] | After, I started seeing things | 从那之后 我开始能看见 |
[35:05] | that people wanted to hide. | 人们想隐藏的事情 |
[35:07] | But i-it wore off. | 但这种幻觉慢慢消失了 |
[35:09] | Or I just got used to it, I don’t know. | 或者我已经适应了 我也不清楚 |
[35:12] | Now, wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[35:14] | You said somebody taught you magic? | 你刚刚说有人教你法术 |
[35:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:20] | You kind of need to be taught. | 你需要有人引导 |
[35:23] | What are you? Huh? | 你是什么人 |
[35:25] | I’m a brujo. | 我是巫术师 |
[35:30] | – a witch. – you’re a witch. | -巫师 -你是巫师 |
[35:32] | You’re a witch who’s a nurse who’s a dude. | 你是身兼护士身份的美男子巫师 |
[35:40] | Oh, well, shit, I guess I lucked out, then, huh? | 天哪 我想我这是中头彩了 |
[36:36] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[36:40] | I love it. | 我喜欢这个发型 |
[36:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:43] | I just needed to make a change. | 我只想做出改变 |
[36:45] | Change is good. | 改变是好事 |
[36:52] | Feels like forever since we just hung out. | 这种感觉真是久违了 |
[36:55] | It has been forever. | 这种感觉从未改变 |
[36:58] | I’ve been such a bitch to you. | 我之前对你太刻薄了 |
[37:00] | Hey, don’t beat yourself up, | 在你经历这么多事之后 |
[37:01] | not after everything you’ve been through. | 别这样责怪自己 |
[37:04] | I hate being mad at you. | 我讨厌对你生气的样子 |
[37:06] | I know. You’re basically my sister. | 我明白 我们本来就情同姐妹 |
[37:09] | We shouldn’t be mad at each other. | 不应该生彼此的气 |
[37:14] | What the hell happened up in your bedroom? | 你卧室里面是怎么回事 |
[37:16] | You don’t even wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[37:17] | – Vampire? – Werewolf. | -吸血鬼 -狼人 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna run over to Merlotte’s for a little while. | 我过会儿要去马洛特酒吧看看 |
[37:26] | I need to see Lafayette. | 我要去看看拉法耶 |
[37:28] | Will I see you later? | 等会儿还能见到你吗 |
[37:29] | Yeah. I won’t be gone long. | 是的 我不会去太久的 |
[37:32] | Good, ’cause I don’t wanna be alone right now. | 很好 因为我现在不想独自一人了 |
[37:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:56] | We’re done now, right? | 我们两清了 对吧 |
[37:58] | My dad’s out of debt. You leave him and my family alone. | 我爸还了债 你不要再去招惹他和我的家人 |
[38:13] | Just kill me, viking. | 杀了我吧 维京人 |
[38:15] | Take your fucking revenge. | 向我复仇吧 |
[38:17] | That was the original plan. | 起初是这么打算的 |
[38:20] | Then I was thinking, | 后来我又想 |
[38:22] | how do I know beyond the shadow of a doubt | 我怎么能毫无疑义地认定 |
[38:25] | that you won’t find some sort of peace afterwards? | 你不会去追求安宁的生活呢 |
[38:29] | Heaven. Oh, dear. | 你是说天堂吧 宝贝 |
[38:36] | I can’t bear the thought of you finding any redemption. | 我一想到你获得救赎 心里就接受不了 |
[38:39] | Wrapped in silver, encased in concrete. | 封在银中 困在混凝土内 |
[38:42] | You won’t be going anywhere for at least a hundred years. | 起码有一百年你哪儿都去不了 |
[38:45] | A hundred years, that’s nothing to me. | 一百年对我来说算不了什么 |
[38:48] | That’s a nap. | 小睡而已 |
[38:50] | That’s 100 years with no escape from your grief. | 这一百年 你的痛苦忧愁都无法排解 |
[38:54] | No escape from knowing I took what you love most | 不能忘怀我夺走了你的最爱 |
[38:57] | and you will never get it back. | 而且你永远都找不回来 |
[39:00] | A hundred years during which you will go mad. | 在这一百年里你会彻底疯掉 |
[39:03] | Madder even than you are now. | 甚至比现在更为癫狂 |
[39:04] | And you are as mad as a fucking hatter. | 癫狂至极 不可救药 |
[39:08] | A hundred years for me to plan | 我有一百年时间 |
[39:09] | exactly how I’m gonna kill you both! | 仔细计划怎么杀了你们俩 |
[39:14] | Have fun. | 祝你愉快 |
[39:21] | This is who I am, Godric. | 这就是我 格瑞克 |
[39:23] | This is what you made! | 这就是你造成的 |
[39:26] | Do you not see that he is the one who is mad? | 你难道没看到 他才是疯子吗 |
[39:30] | Speaking to phantoms? | 对着幻影说话 |
[39:32] | All I can see is how utterly powerless you are | 我看到的是 即将被活埋的你 |
[39:35] | knowing that you’re about to be buried alive. | 是多么的无能为力 |
[39:38] | And honestly, it’s a thing of great beauty. | 实话说 这景象太好看了 |
[39:47] | You will regret this. | 你会为此后悔的 |
[39:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:53] | But right now, it feels fucking good. | 但是此时此刻 我感觉棒极了 |
[40:36] | When fate presents one with such a grand opportunity, | 遇到这么千载难逢的机会 |
[40:39] | what else is one to do? | 我还能怎么做呢 |
[40:56] | This is Ruben. | 我是鲁本 |
[40:57] | It’s Northman. | 我是诺思曼 |
[40:59] | I want you to find my progeny, Pam, and kill her. Now. | 我要你马上找到我的后裔帕姆 杀了她 |
[41:14] | Ah. No peeking. | 不许偷看 |
[41:16] | And no using special vampire powers, either. | 也不许用吸血鬼的超能力 |
[41:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:20] | Easy, easy. I gotcha. | 慢点 慢点 我来扶你 |
[41:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:28] | A little dip. | 注意有个小坑 |
[41:31] | There we go. | 好了 |
[41:37] | Would you please come in? | 你愿意进来吗 |
[41:41] | It smells funny. | 闻起来怪怪的 |
[41:49] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[41:52] | I hope you like it. I already paid the deposit. | 我希望你喜欢 我已经付定金了 |
[41:54] | It’s totally cute. | 非常可爱 |
[41:55] | No, I mean, it could be really cute. Can you paint it? | 不 我是说 还可以更好 你能刷漆吗 |
[41:58] | Oh, of course. Gonna do all kinds of stuff. | 当然可以 还有很多事情要做呢 |
[42:01] | But, uh, building a totally tricked-out hidey-hole for you | 但是 为你造一个漂漂亮亮的小窝 |
[42:04] | is first on the list, though. | 是首要任务 |
[42:06] | You wanna live together? | 想一起住吗 |
[42:09] | I wanna marry you. | 我要娶你 |
[42:12] | But… uh, we can’t. | 但是 我们不能 |
[42:14] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[42:16] | People become ministers on the internet. | 现在都可以上网注册成为牧师 |
[42:18] | So, what’s to keep me from becoming a minister | 我怎么就不能自己当牧师 |
[42:21] | and marrying us myself? | 为我们主持婚礼呢 |
[42:27] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[42:35] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 没有你我不知道该怎么办 |
[42:38] | Well, it’s lucky for you you’ll never have to find out. | 幸运的是我们会永远在一起 |
[42:50] | No! | 不要 |
[43:18] | We must talk. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[43:19] | Come in. | 进来 |
[43:39] | Russell is gone. | 罗素不在了 |
[43:40] | Thank god for small favors. | 感谢上帝的恩惠 |
[43:42] | Eric as well. | 埃里克也不在了 |
[43:44] | – What? – I ended him. | -什么 -我结果了他 |
[43:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:50] | He tasted you. | 他吸了你的血 |
[43:52] | He knew what you are. | 他知道了你的身份 |
[43:55] | Even if we are to go our separate ways, | 即使我们俩要分道扬镳 |
[43:57] | I will make sure that you are safe. | 我还是要确保你的安全 |
[43:59] | But Eric would never… | 但是埃里克绝对不会… |
[44:00] | Sookie, most vampires are not like me. | 苏琪 其他吸血鬼可不会像我一样 |
[44:04] | Even if holding themselves back occurred to them, | 就算他们能抑制住自己的想法 |
[44:06] | they would probably not be able to. | 他们还是很可能抑制不住自己的行动 |
[44:11] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我绝对不能冒险 |
[44:14] | I intend to bring the true death | 我要彻底杀掉所有 |
[44:17] | to all that have tasted you and know what you are. | 吸过你的血并且知道你身份的人 |
[44:19] | Russell, Eric… | 罗素 埃里克 |
[44:22] | Pam, the Queen, | 帕姆 女王 |
[44:25] | And any who discover it in the future. | 还有今后所有了解到真相的人 |
[44:28] | I will do anything to keep you safe, | 我会不惜一切地保护你 |
[44:31] | even if it means me not being a part of your life. | 即使这意味着我不能与你厮守 |
[44:36] | This I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[44:45] | I have never loved, nor will I ever love, | 我对你的爱之深切 从前没有过 |
[44:50] | as I have loved you. | 以后也不会有 |
[44:56] | Wait. Don’t go. | 等一下 别走 |
[45:00] | Did you tell her you were originally | 你有没有告诉她 |
[45:02] | sent by the Queen of Louisiana to procure her | 最初路易斯安那女王派你来赢得她芳心 |
[45:06] | because of what she might be? | 就是因为她可能是精灵 |
[45:09] | What? | 什么 |
[45:10] | I did not know why she wanted you. | 我不知道她为什么想得到你 |
[45:14] | As I grew to know you, I purposely kept you from her. | 随着对你的了解加深 我有意让你远离她 |
[45:18] | Were you ever gonna tell me? | 你有想过把事实告诉我吗 |
[45:21] | I hoped to someday. I swear it. | 我发誓 总有一天会告诉你 |
[45:24] | What about you letting two psychos | 你们遇见的那晚 你让两个疯子 |
[45:26] | beat her within an inch of her life | 差点杀了她 你才有机会让她吸你的血 |
[45:28] | so you could feed her your blood the night you met? | 这件事也打算告诉她吗 |
[45:31] | Think she’ll forgive you for that? | 你觉得她凭什么原谅你 |
[45:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[45:43] | Sookie… | 苏琪 |
[45:44] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[45:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:52] | He tried to silence me tonight | 今晚他想杀我灭口 |
[45:53] | so you would never know. | 这样你就永远不知道了 |
[45:55] | He doesn’t wanna protect you. | 他从来没有想要保护你 |
[45:57] | He only wants to protect himself. | 只想着保全他自己 |
[46:00] | – Get out of my house. – Please! | -滚出我家 -求你别这样 |
[46:02] | Don’t ever come here. | 再也别来了 |
[46:04] | Don’t ever call me. | 别打电话给我 |
[46:05] | Don’t ever talk to me. Ever. | 永远别和我讲话 永远 |
[46:08] | You manipulated me into falling in love with you. | 你竟然设计让我爱上你 |
[46:12] | It is who you are, Sookie, | 我爱的是你 苏琪 |
[46:14] | not what you are, that I love, | 不是因为你是精灵 |
[46:17] | and will love always, until I meet the true death. | 我会永远爱你 直到我真的死去 |
[46:20] | Love?! You don’t even get to use that word. | 爱 你不配说爱 |
[46:24] | – I rescind my invitation. – No! | -我收回邀请 -别这样 |
[46:35] | I want my phone back. | 把我的手机还给我 |
[46:45] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[46:46] | Get the fuck off my porch and out of my life. | 滚出我家 滚出我的生活 |
[46:49] | For the record, I would never have given you to Russell. | 正式告知你 我绝对不会把你交给罗素 |
[46:52] | Go back to hell where you came from, | 哪儿来的滚哪儿去 |
[46:54] | you fucking dead piece of shit. | 你这该死的僵尸 |
[47:01] | I’m sorry to see you suffer like this, | 看到你这么痛苦 我很抱歉 |
[47:04] | but I thought you had the right to know. | 但我觉得你有权知道真相 |
[47:44] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他没有 |
[47:46] | Please tell me you killed him, | 最好已经把他杀了 |
[47:47] | because I will never get all the cement out of my hair. | 因为我头发上的水泥怎么也弄不干净 |
[47:50] | I gave him a much worse punishment. | 我给了他更严厉的惩罚 |
[47:52] | Ruben tried to kill me, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 鲁本想杀我 |
[47:55] | I took him out. | 我把他解决掉了 |
[47:59] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[48:00] | On top of everything, I’m out an assassin. | 到头来 我损失了一个杀手 |
[48:02] | I have zero patience with that shit. | 我可没耐心管这破事 |
[48:26] | Tommy, come back here! | 托米 到这儿来 |
[48:37] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[48:42] | So now you’re gonna shoot me? | 你现在要向我开枪吗 |
[48:47] | Give my money back. | 把钱还我 |
[48:49] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[48:51] | You came along, changed my whole life, | 你的出现改变了我的一生 |
[48:55] | took away everything I knew. | 改变了我的想法和信念 |
[48:58] | And now you’re just throwing me away like garbage. | 现在你要把我像垃圾一样扔掉 |
[49:00] | I think I might have saved your life, you stupid little shit. | 我以为我可以拯救你 你这蠢货 |
[49:03] | Yeah, stupid. Good, rub it in! | 是啊 蠢货 很好 继续骂啊 |
[49:08] | Just give me my money. | 把钱给我 |
[49:10] | How am I supposed to live? | 我靠什么生活 |
[49:12] | Get a job. | 找个工作 |
[49:14] | I can’t fucking read. | 我他妈不识字 |
[49:16] | Not my problem. | 跟我无关 |
[49:22] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[49:26] | You ain’t gonna shoot, shit. | 你不会开枪的 混蛋 |
[50:10] | Your majesty. | 陛下 |
[50:14] | We’ll side step your recent defection. | 先不谈你最近的变节行为 |
[50:18] | For now. | 以后再说 |
[50:21] | Tell me, do I make a good widow? | 说 我这寡妇当得怎么样 |
[50:25] | You are a vision. | 你真美 |
[50:27] | Bill, | 比尔 |
[50:29] | don’t be such a sourpuss. | 别这么扫兴嘛 |
[50:33] | Aren’t you the least bit excited? | 难道你一点都不兴奋吗 |
[50:36] | Russell is no more. | 罗素不在了 |
[50:38] | I am pleased, yes. | 是的 我很高兴 |
[50:41] | Dear me. | 天啊 |
[50:43] | How dreary you are. | 你真让人压抑 |
[50:47] | All right, bring me the girl. | 好吧 带她来见我 |
[50:52] | I have waited centuries to find a true fae. | 为了真正的精灵 我已经等了几百年 |
[50:56] | I can’t wait to feel the sunlight on my skin again. | 我迫不及待地想要沐浴在阳光下 |
[51:01] | Maybe I’ll get a yacht. | 也许我该买艘游艇 |
[51:03] | Sookie is not here. | 苏琪不在这儿 |
[51:06] | Yes, I brought you here | 是的 我只是找借口 |
[51:09] | under false pretenses. | 让你到这儿来 |
[51:12] | But I do have another surprise for you. | 但确实有惊喜给你 |
[51:16] | Only one of us will leave this house. | 你我只有一人能够走出这幢房子 |
[51:21] | You dare challenge me? | 你竟然敢向我挑战 |
[51:26] | I’m over twice your age. | 我年长你一倍 |
[51:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:32] | But I have nothing left to lose. | 但是我已经破釜沉舟了 |
[51:57] | Gran, I am so lost. | 奶奶 我好迷茫 |
[52:04] | I followed my heart, | 我遵从内心的想法 |
[52:05] | but it led me down a dead-end road. | 但却走到一条死路 |
[52:13] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[52:18] | I’ve never felt so alone. | 从没有像此刻这样孤独 |
[52:24] | And I’ve spent my whole life feeling alone. | 我这一生都很孤独 |
[52:30] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[52:32] | You’re not alone. | 你并不是孤单一人 |
[52:35] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |