时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Would you like to try a Lumiere? They’re great! | 要尝尝露美果吗 很好吃 |
[00:33] | Would you like a Lumiere? | 来一颗露美果吗 |
[00:57] | – I feel nauseous. – It’ll pass. | -我有点恶心 -很快就好了 |
[01:01] | Well done. As you were. | 各位请继续吧 |
[01:03] | Wait. Are you like, the head of the faeries or somethin’? | 这么说 你就是精灵的首领咯 |
[01:07] | Oh, hardly. No, I’m your… | 那倒不算 我是你的 |
[01:10] | I’m your godmother. You know, it’s a… | 我是你的教母 就是… |
[01:12] | I have a Faerie Godmother? | 我有个精灵教母啊 |
[01:14] | Oh, it’s not all fun and parties. Some of us have to work. | 我们并非总是吃喝玩乐 有些人必须工作 |
[01:19] | Okay, if your job is to look after me, | 好吧 如果你的工作是照顾我 |
[01:21] | can I just say you suck? | 我能不能说你逊毙了 |
[01:22] | Do you know how many times I could have used a Faerie Godmother? | 你知道我有多少次需要教母帮忙吗 |
[01:25] | Well, you’re still alive, aren’t you? | 你不是活得好好的吗 |
[01:27] | You’re not exactly Miss Trouble-Free, you know. | 别以为你天生就福大命大 |
[01:29] | Come on. Let’s enjoy the party. | 来吧 好好开心一下 |
[01:35] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[01:39] | – Barry? – Yeah. | -巴瑞 -是我 |
[01:40] | -The bellboy? – Yeah | -那个服务生 -对 |
[01:41] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[01:43] | We just got here. Jesus, can you believe this place? | 我们刚到 这地方真让人难以置信 |
[01:47] | – Oh, this is my Faerie Godmother, Lloyd. – Hi. | -这是我的精灵教母 劳埃德 -嗨 |
[01:52] | Look at everyone. | 瞧瞧这儿的人 |
[01:53] | Do you realize this is like the | 你不觉得只有在这里 |
[01:54] | one place in the universe where we’re not freaks? | 我们才不被当作怪物吗 |
[01:57] | Well, we’re going to get a drink. | 好了 我们去喝点东西 |
[01:58] | Once you two are finished chatting, mingle. | 等你们俩聊完了 带你认识新伙伴 |
[02:05] | Would you like a Lumiere? A light-fruit. | 尝尝露美果吗 这是光之果 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[02:13] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:22] | Barry, hold on a sec. | 巴瑞 先别吃 |
[02:26] | This is like biting into pure happiness. | 这味道让人感觉好幸福 |
[02:29] | You gotta try this, Sookie. | 你一定要尝尝 苏琪 |
[02:31] | Yeah, hold on. | 嗯 不急 |
[02:38] | Now, isn’t that a beauty? | 瞧这个多漂亮 |
[02:41] | Just turned ripe. | 刚刚成熟 |
[02:54] | Granddaddy? | 爷爷 |
[02:57] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[02:59] | Granddaddy Earl. | 厄尔爷爷 |
[03:03] | I’m Sookie. | 我是苏琪 |
[03:12] | I just saw you last week. | 可我上周才见过你 |
[03:15] | It was your birthday. | 你过生日那天 |
[03:18] | Granddaddy, that was twenty years ago. | 爷爷 那是二十年前了 |
[04:58] | Oh, my Lord. It’s… | 天啊 那… |
[05:01] | Your grandma, did she… | 你的奶奶 她… |
[05:05] | did she pass gentle? | 走得安详吗 |
[05:09] | It was peaceful. She lived a happy life. | 她走得很安详 这辈子很幸福 |
[05:14] | Mama and Daddy, they were in a flood, so I have no idea. | 妈妈和爸爸葬身在洪水里 所以我不知道 |
[05:19] | I try not to think about it. | 我尽量不去想这些 |
[05:22] | It’s just me and Jason now. | 现在就剩杰森和我了 |
[05:26] | Twenty years! I can’t understand how… | 二十年了 这到底怎么… |
[05:30] | I swear, I’ve only been here a few hours. | 我发誓我来这里就几个小时 |
[05:32] | You’ve been here all this time? | 你一直都在这里吗 |
[05:35] | I… | 我… |
[05:38] | I must have lost track of time. | 我肯定是没时间概念了 |
[05:42] | It’s just, everything seems so… | 这儿看起来实在太… |
[05:47] | lovely. | 太漂亮了 |
[05:54] | Would you like a Lumiere? | 来一颗露美果吗 |
[06:00] | Granddaddy, can you hear me? | 爷爷 你能听到我吗 |
[06:03] | Yes. Yes, I can hear you. | 能 我能听到你 |
[06:05] | This is a trap. We need to leave. | 这是陷阱 我们最好离开 |
[06:11] | A trap? | 陷阱 |
[06:15] | The trap is the world you’ve left behind. | 你刚刚离开的那个世界才是陷阱 |
[06:21] | Oh, no need to bow. We’re all friends here. | 没必要鞠躬 在这儿大家都是朋友 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry. I just have no idea who you are. | 抱歉 我不知道你是谁 |
[06:28] | You can call me Mab. I am the one who sent for you. | 你可以叫我麦布 是我叫人找你来的 |
[06:33] | Have you had a try of the Lumiere fruit yet? | 你有没有尝过露美果 |
[06:35] | – No, I haven’t had a chance. – It’s really very good. | -我还没来得及吃 -非常好吃 |
[06:36] | – I’m not hungry. – Have a taste. | -我不饿 -尝尝吧 |
[06:37] | I don’t want any. | 我一点儿也不想吃 |
[06:41] | The future of our kind is in peril. | 我们的种族前景堪忧 |
[06:44] | A vampire breached our realm | 有个吸血鬼闯进我们的圣域 |
[06:45] | because he’d had a taste of faerie blood. | 就因为他喝过精灵血 |
[06:47] | Your blood. | 你的血 |
[06:50] | In the old kingdom, vampires nearly drank us to extinction. | 在古国时代 吸血鬼差点灭绝了我们的种族 |
[06:53] | They drove us onto this plane. | 我们只有逃到这个位面 |
[06:54] | Well, it won’t happen again. I’m staying away from vampires. | 以后不会有了 我跟吸血鬼没有瓜葛了 |
[06:57] | I can guaran-damn-tee you that! | 我可以赌咒发誓 |
[06:58] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:00] | We can’t have bearers of the fae on the human plane any longer. | 我们在人类位面再也没有孕育精灵的母体了 |
[07:04] | We’ve sown too many seeds with humans. | 我们与人类播撒了那么多种子 |
[07:06] | Now it is time to harvest! | 现在是收获的时候了 |
[07:08] | Harvest? | 收获 |
[07:13] | You’re harvesting people. | 你收获的是族人 |
[07:14] | Fruit, please. | 吃水果 |
[07:17] | Get away from me! | 放开我 |
[07:20] | Eat it. | 吃了 |
[07:39] | Granddaddy, run! | 爷爷 快跑啊 |
[07:44] | Do not let the girl escape! | 别让那丫头跑了 |
[07:52] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[07:58] | Can you keep up? | 能跟上吗 |
[07:59] | Trying! | 我尽力 |
[08:00] | Try harder! | 加把劲 |
[08:05] | Come with us! We can help you! | 跟我们走 我们可以帮助你们 |
[08:07] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[08:12] | Do not fear. We can get you home. | 别害怕 我们可以送你们回家 |
[08:14] | Hold them off! I’ve got the humans! | 拦住他们 我找到人类了 |
[08:18] | Hurry. This way! Hurry! | 快点 这边走 |
[08:36] | This way! | 这边 |
[08:42] | You have to jump! | 你们必须跳下去 |
[08:43] | What? No. I don’t even know who the hell you are! | 什么 我还不知道你是什么人呢 |
[08:46] | My sister was the one who abducted you | 绑架你的人就是我妹妹 |
[08:47] | because the Crown wishes to | 因为我们的王希望 |
[08:49] | seal off the human world from Faerie forever. | 将精灵与人类世界永久隔绝 |
[08:51] | And you don’t? | 你不想吗 |
[08:52] | It was once our world, too. It is our right to travel there. | 那也曾是我们的世界 我们有权穿越过去 |
[08:56] | Have you eaten the light-fruit? | 你们有没有吃那种光之果 |
[08:57] | He has, but not me. | 他吃了 我没吃 |
[08:59] | Only you can go then. | 那就只有你能走了 |
[09:02] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[09:03] | Humans! Do not listen to his lies. Jump and you will die! | 人类 别听他胡说八道 跳下去就死定了 |
[09:11] | She’s closing the portal! Do you want to go home or not? | 她要关闭传送门了 你到底想不想回家 |
[09:16] | Sook, no! Sookie! | 苏克 快走 苏琪 |
[09:36] | Granddaddy? | 爷爷 |
[09:41] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么样 |
[09:42] | It’s, uh… I had the light-fruit. | 我吃了光之果 |
[09:48] | But I had to see you home. | 但我必须送你回家 |
[09:52] | Your… your mama and daddy, | 你的爸爸妈妈 |
[09:59] | your granny, are they here? | 还有奶奶 都埋在这儿吗 |
[10:02] | Yes. Come on. | 对 来吧 |
[10:21] | I never meant to leave you all. | 我从没想过扔下你们不管 |
[10:24] | We never believed you abandoned us. | 我们一直相信你不会抛弃我们 |
[10:27] | None of us ever stopped loving you. | 我们所有人都爱着你 |
[10:29] | That’s good. | 那太好了 |
[10:32] | Your grands gonna give me what for in heaven, I guarantee ya. | 你奶奶会在天堂等我 我保证 |
[10:44] | I’m dyin’, Pumpkin. | 我要死了 小甜心 |
[10:45] | Granddaddy, no. | 爷爷 别离开我 |
[10:48] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[10:54] | Give this to Jason. | 把这个交给杰森 |
[10:57] | Man ought to own a good watch. | 男人应该有块好表 |
[11:01] | Now I’m happy. I’m where I belong. | 现在我很幸福 我落叶归根了 |
[11:06] | You be good, Sookie. I love you. | 你要好好活下去 苏琪 我爱你 |
[11:39] | Just use the one you got up there right now. | 就用你手头那个 快点 |
[11:45] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[11:58] | Sweetheart, where do you think you’re going? | 美女 你到这儿来干嘛 |
[12:00] | It’s my house. | 这是我家 |
[12:02] | Hey, you can’t go in there! | 嘿 你不能进去 |
[12:08] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[12:14] | Um, excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[12:15] | Honey, if you don’t come back out, I’m calling the police. | 亲爱的 你再不出来 我就报警了 |
[12:19] | Do it! Call the cops, ’cause I would love an explanation! | 报警啊 我正想搞明白这是怎么回事呢 |
[12:27] | 献给厄尔 爱你的阿黛尔 | |
[12:49] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[12:52] | Police! | 警察 |
[12:56] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[13:02] | Sook, Sookie. | 苏克 苏琪 |
[13:04] | Oh my God. Oh my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[13:09] | Look, I can’t believe it’s you. | 我真不敢相信是你 |
[13:11] | Jason, why are you dressed like a cop? | 杰森 你怎么穿的像个警察 |
[13:13] | Jesus Christ, we thought you were dead! | 上帝啊 我们以为你死了 |
[13:15] | We’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我们到处找你 |
[13:17] | We, we figured a vampire must have did it. | 我们以为肯定是个吸血鬼害了你 |
[13:19] | Bill or, or maybe that crazy tall one. | 比尔 或是那个高个儿疯子 |
[13:22] | Hold on, hold on. Stop a second. | 停 停 等一下 |
[13:25] | What is today’s date? | 今天是几号 |
[13:27] | Today is uh, October 21st. | 今天是十月二十一 |
[13:30] | I’ve been gone two weeks? | 我离开了两周吗 |
[13:32] | Uh, Sook… | 苏克… |
[13:36] | You’ve been gone twelve and a half months. | 你失踪了十二个半月 |
[13:44] | You sold my house? | 你卖了我的房子吗 |
[13:46] | Your stuff’s all still here. | 你的东西都还在这儿 |
[13:48] | Now, I packed it, but I didn’t get a chance to… | 我打包好了 但是我还没… |
[13:52] | Yeah, I saw. | 是 我看到了 |
[13:54] | Well, at least I didn’t throw it away. | 至少我没扔了 |
[13:56] | Look, Sook, you have been gone for a year, | 听着 苏克 你失踪了一年 |
[13:59] | and it killed me even thinking | 只要想到 |
[14:00] | about all the people who should still be living here, | 住在这里的人都消失了 |
[14:03] | and how they’re all gone. | 我就悲痛欲绝 |
[14:05] | I just couldn’t take it no more. | 我实在是承受不住了 |
[14:07] | Who bought the place? | 谁买了这地方 |
[14:09] | Uh, a real estate company with a bunch of initials. | 一家地产公司 有好几个缩写字母 |
[14:12] | AIK, I think. | 好像是AIK |
[14:14] | Look, they had the cash, | 听着 他们给现金 |
[14:15] | they was offering more than I was asking, and I just… | 出的价格比我开的还高 我只是… |
[14:18] | just wanted to be done with it. | 只是想结束这一切 |
[14:20] | I can’t believe you gave up on me. | 真不敢相信你放弃找我了 |
[14:22] | What choice did I have? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[14:24] | Sook, you ain’t the type to just skip off without telling no one. | 苏克 你不是那种不打招呼就开溜的人 |
[14:28] | Plus, you’d been all mixed up with vampires. | 再加上 你总和那些吸血鬼搅在一起 |
[14:30] | Look, we put up fliers, | 听着 我们贴了寻人启事 |
[14:32] | we called TV stations. | 通知了电视台 |
[14:33] | I did everything I could think of. | 能想到的我都做了 |
[14:35] | We even made up a website! | 我们还建了一个网站 |
[14:38] | But after you were gone so long… | 但是你失踪了那么久… |
[14:40] | I swear it felt like ten, fifteen minutes at the most! | 我发誓 我感觉就十分钟 最多一刻钟 |
[14:45] | The place where I went, time just works differently. | 我去的地方 时间的流逝和这儿不一样 |
[14:51] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[14:52] | I do, but Sook, if you start telling people that | 真的 苏克 但如果你告诉别人 |
[14:56] | you time-traveled to a land full of faeries, | 你来了一次时间旅行 去了满是精灵的地方 |
[15:00] | they’re gonna put you away. | 他们会把你关起来的 |
[15:09] | Where the hell did you get that? | 你从哪儿弄到的 |
[15:11] | I saw Granddaddy. | 我见到爷爷了 |
[15:13] | He was there. | 他也在那里 |
[15:15] | He wanted you to have it. | 这是他送给你的 |
[15:17] | He swore he’d only been there a few hours. | 他对我发誓说 他到那儿也就几个小时 |
[15:21] | Jason, he looked just like we remember him. | 杰森 他看起来和咱们记忆中一模一样 |
[15:28] | Time stands still there, and no one knows it. | 那儿时间从不流逝 而且没人发现这一点 |
[15:30] | It’s how I lost a year of my life, | 我就是这样错过了一年时间 |
[15:32] | and Granddaddy lost twenty. | 而爷爷错过了二十年 |
[15:35] | But where, where is he? | 那他在哪儿 |
[15:37] | Well, you didn’t leave him there, did you? | 你不会把他留在那里了吧 |
[15:40] | Jason, he’s gone. I’m sorry. | 杰森 他去世了 我很遗憾 |
[15:46] | Like, he wanted you to have that watch so that | 他希望你留着这块表 |
[15:49] | you’d always know that he never meant to leave you. | 这样你就会知道 他从来没有想过抛弃你 |
[16:00] | What time you got? | 现在几点了 |
[16:03] | 6:35. | 六点三十五 |
[16:08] | Which means… | 也就是说… |
[16:24] | My God. | 天啊 |
[16:26] | Sookie! | 苏琪 |
[16:31] | Forgive me. I know I’m not welcome. | 原谅我 我知道我不受欢迎 |
[16:34] | I have not felt your presence for over a year. | 一年多我都感觉不到你 |
[16:37] | Well, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:41] | You were with Claudine? | 你和克劳汀在一起吗 |
[16:45] | It’s none of your business where I go or what I do. | 不管我去哪儿 做什么 都跟你没关系 |
[16:49] | Sookie, for over twelve months I was so empty. | 苏琪 这一年多来我是那么空虚 |
[16:52] | It was as if… | 那就像… |
[16:56] | I thought you had died. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[16:58] | Well, I knew you weren’t dead. | 可我知道你没死 |
[17:01] | Eric, not now. | 埃里克 现在不是时候 |
[17:03] | I never lost hope. | 我从没放弃希望 |
[17:04] | Don’t you have an obligation at Fangtasia? | 你不是在范塔西娅有任务吗 |
[17:05] | – I don’t think so. – I believe you do. | -我不这么想 -我想你有 |
[17:06] | – Pam can handle it. – They specifically want you. | -帕姆能处理 -他们点名要你 |
[17:07] | Well, I appreciate your concern, | 我很感谢你的关心 |
[17:08] | but we’re fine, thank you. | 但我们没问题 谢谢 |
[17:09] | Eric, go! | 埃里克 快滚 |
[17:13] | Apparently, I have to go. | 看来不走不行了 |
[17:15] | But understand this. Everyone who claims to love you, | 但请你想清楚 所有口头上说爱你的人 |
[17:20] | your friends, your brother, | 你的朋友们 你的哥哥 |
[17:22] | even Bill Compton, | 甚至比尔·康普顿 |
[17:24] | they all gave up on you. | 他们都放弃你了 |
[17:26] | I | 而我 |
[17:27] | never | 从来 |
[17:29] | did. | 没有过 |
[17:33] | Nice paint. | 焕然一新啊 |
[17:48] | You have gotta be shitting me! | 你一定是耍我开心吧 |
[17:49] | Happy to see you, too, Andy. | 我也很高兴见到你 安迪 |
[17:51] | Geez. Are you all right? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[17:53] | Yeah, I’m safe, sound. | 当然 我很好 安然无恙 |
[17:54] | We all thought, uh… | 我们都以为… |
[17:55] | They all thought that I had killed you. | 他们都以为我杀了你 |
[17:59] | Well, when you’re up to it, come on down to the station. | 等你有空了 那就去一趟警局吧 |
[18:01] | We’ll get your statement, track down whoever it was that took ya. | 我们录份材料 查出那个劫持你的混蛋 |
[18:04] | Nobody took me. | 没人劫持我 |
[18:06] | What? | 什么 |
[18:06] | I wasn’t kidnapped. | 我没有被人绑架 |
[18:07] | Don’t tell me you skipped town without tellin’ no one. | 别告诉我你就那样不辞而别了 |
[18:10] | You know how many man hours I put into lookin’ for you? | 你知道我耗费了多少工时去找你吗 |
[18:12] | Hey, take it easy, Andy. | 冷静点 安迪 |
[18:13] | We dragged the fuckin’ lake for you! | 我们他妈的把湖都翻了个底朝天 |
[18:15] | Where the hell’d you go? | 你到底跑哪儿去了 |
[18:17] | She was working for me. | 她是在为我工作 |
[18:20] | Vampire business. | 吸血鬼的事情 |
[18:21] | What? Are you kiddin’ me? What kind of vampire business? | 你在开玩笑吗 吸血鬼的什么事情 |
[18:24] | For a whole year, you swore up and down you had no idea where she was! | 这一整年 你都口口声声说不清楚她在哪里 |
[18:27] | I deeply apologize for misleading you, Sheriff. | 对于误导你 我表示深深的歉意 警长 |
[18:32] | Too many human lives would | 如果我不保守秘密 |
[18:33] | be at risk if I did not keep it a secret. | 很多人类的性命就会面临危险 |
[18:35] | Now, as you can see, | 现在 如您所见 |
[18:37] | Miss Stackhouse is unharmed. | 斯塔克豪斯小姐安然无恙 |
[18:39] | I’m back. I’m fine. | 我回来了 我很好 |
[18:40] | I will come down to the office tomorrow, | 明天我就去警局 |
[18:42] | and I will explain it all. | 把一切解释清楚 |
[18:43] | And I will repay the costs of the search effort, | 至于搜索产生的费用 也由我承担 |
[18:46] | as soon as you issue a statement clearing my name. | 只要你发表一份声明 证明我的清白 |
[18:50] | Obviously, I did not kill her. | 很明显 我没有杀她 |
[18:54] | For thirteen straight months, | 整整十三个月 |
[18:55] | I’ve had that open case on my books. | 有关你的失踪案一直悬而未决 |
[18:57] | If it weren’t for you, | 如果不是因为你 |
[18:58] | this year’s Louisiana Safe Streets plaque | 今年”路易斯安那州最安全街区”的牌匾 |
[19:00] | would be on my wall, | 就挂在我墙上了 |
[19:01] | and not fuckin’ Webster Parish! | 而不是他妈的韦伯斯特教区 |
[19:03] | All right, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[19:05] | Andy, this ain’t nothin’ we can’t get into tomorrow. | 安迪 这又不是什么十万火急的事 |
[19:08] | You owe me a plaque! | 你欠我一块牌匾 |
[19:09] | Get in the car, you! Get in the car. | 你快上车 给我到车上去 |
[19:21] | I know I’ve lost an entire year, | 我知道我失踪了整整一年 |
[19:23] | and I know you must have been worried for me. | 我也知道你肯定很为我担心 |
[19:27] | But in my mind, | 但在我看来 |
[19:31] | it was only an hour ago | 你伤透我的心 |
[19:32] | that you broke my heart into a million pieces. | 也仅仅是一个小时之前的事情 |
[19:36] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[19:38] | You’re safe. | 你没事 |
[19:40] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[19:43] | I’ll leave you be. | 不打搅你了 |
[19:44] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:47] | That’s good. | 这样很好 |
[19:50] | I’m glad you’re okay with… | 我很高兴你没事… |
[19:54] | I’m glad you’re okay. Yeah. | 你没事 我很高兴 |
[19:58] | Good night, Sookie. | 晚安 苏琪 |
[20:13] | You usin’ again? | 你又嗑了 |
[20:14] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[20:17] | I had maybe one drop this mornin’, | 今儿早上好像嗑了一滴 |
[20:19] | but it’s gone. I’m out. | 没了 一点儿不剩 |
[20:32] | You’re out now. | 现在才是真没了 |
[20:40] | 月神商场 | |
[20:42] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[20:47] | The woman who leads that group, | 那个领头的女人可厉害 |
[20:48] | I’ve never seen anybody | 我从来没见过 |
[20:50] | more hooked in to the magic inside of her. | 谁能与体内的魔力如此紧密相连 |
[20:52] | It’ll be good for you. | 这对你有好处的 |
[20:53] | Ten months. | 十个月 |
[20:55] | Ten good motherfuckin’ | 多美妙的十个月 |
[20:56] | months I’ve gone without a freak-ass vision, | 我他妈都没有那种稀奇古怪的幻觉了 |
[20:58] | And now you want me to go | 现在你想让我进去 |
[20:59] | in there and hang out with a bunch of witches. | 跟一帮巫师交朋友 |
[21:01] | In a coven. | 参加巫师聚会 |
[21:02] | It’s not a coven. | 这不是巫师聚会 |
[21:03] | First it was your fuckin’ meditation group. | 先是他妈的什么冥想组织 |
[21:05] | – Then it was… – It’s different. | -然后是 -那不一样 |
[21:06] | the Dallas Pagan Fair. | 达拉斯异教徒集会 |
[21:08] | It’s completely different, Lafayette. | 这完全不一样 拉法耶 |
[21:09] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[21:11] | Ten if they got drinks. | 有喝的就十分钟 |
[21:20] | Smell like where old air fresheners go to die. | 闻起来像发了霉的空气清新剂 |
[21:24] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[21:26] | Now, they’re cool. Trust me. | 他们都很好 相信我 |
[21:29] | They even got a beaded curtain. | 你瞧 连珠帘都有 |
[21:34] | Oh, hell no. | 不会吧 |
[21:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:49] | Look who’s here. | 看看是谁来了 |
[21:50] | So sorry we’re late. | 真抱歉我们迟到了 |
[21:51] | Oh, no. You haven’t missed anything. | 没事 你们没错过什么 |
[21:53] | Is this your, um… | 这是你的… |
[21:54] | Yeah, this is my partner. Lafayette, | 这是我的伴侣 拉法耶 |
[21:56] | This is Katie. | 这是凯蒂 |
[21:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:58] | Finally broke him down, huh? I’ve been tryin’ for ages. | 最后还是搞定他了 我可是试了很久 |
[22:00] | We are so glad that you joined us. | 真高兴你能加入我们 |
[22:03] | Oh, no. Wait. I’m not… | 等等 我不是… |
[22:05] | Did you tell ’em I was joinin’? | 你跟他们说我要加入吗 |
[22:08] | That’s uh, Marnie. We’ll introduce you to her later. | 那是玛妮 我们等会儿把你介绍给她 |
[22:12] | She look like she could use a nap. | 她看起来有点小困啊 |
[22:14] | Oh, no. She’s transported herself to another plane. | 不 她正在穿越到另一位面 |
[22:17] | That’s how she can contact the spirits of the dead. | 这是她与死者的灵魂联系的方式 |
[22:19] | Does she ever find anybody? | 她没有没找到过谁呢 |
[22:20] | Well, it’s like fishin’. | 这和钓鱼一样 |
[22:22] | Cast your line into the dark, | 朝黑暗中甩出鱼线 |
[22:23] | sometimes you get a response, sometimes you don’t. | 有时候有回应 有时候什么也没有 |
[22:25] | On nights we don’t, | 没收到回应 |
[22:26] | there’s always vodka. | 我们就喝伏特加 |
[22:29] | Greatest witch ever, huh? | 有史以来最棒的女巫 是吧 |
[22:31] | Don’t be an asshole. | 别这么刻薄嘛 |
[22:52] | Me? | 我吗 |
[22:55] | But what she want me for? | 她想要我做什么 |
[22:58] | Go on. It’s okay. | 去吧 没关系的 |
[23:06] | Uh, how y’all uh, doin’? | 大家好啊 |
[23:18] | Did you ever know anyone named, uh, named Edith? | 你认不认识一个叫伊迪丝的人 |
[23:24] | No. | 不认识 |
[23:26] | Never. Um, I’m pretty sure. | 从来没有 我可以肯定 |
[23:28] | Maybe in, uh, a short form? Edie? | 或者是昵称 伊迪 |
[23:31] | No. | 没有 |
[23:32] | But keep guessin’. You’ll get one right eventually. | 继续猜吧 总会猜中一个的 |
[23:36] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 慢着 |
[23:40] | Uh, Eddie? | 埃迪呢 |
[23:44] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[23:46] | It’s a common name. | 这名字挺常见 |
[23:47] | Well, you lose someone by that name recently? | 你最近失去了一个叫埃迪的人 是吗 |
[23:49] | We lost touch. | 我们没联系了 |
[23:53] | He’s got something for you. | 他有样东西给你 |
[23:56] | A rose. | 一朵玫瑰 |
[24:02] | Go on, take it. | 来 拿着 |
[24:05] | Why would I want a rose? | 为什么要送我玫瑰 |
[24:14] | They drained me, Lafayette. | 他们抽干了我的血 拉法耶 |
[24:18] | But it’s okay. | 但没有关系 |
[24:21] | It was worth it. | 这是值得的 |
[24:24] | I used to have a glass of Merlot with you. | 我曾经和你共饮梅乐酒 |
[24:27] | What the… | 这他妈的.. |
[24:29] | How did you fuckin’ do that? | 你他妈的是怎么做到的 |
[24:31] | I, uh… | 我… |
[24:32] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[24:33] | It just came to me. I’m sorry. | 是它冲我来的 对不起 |
[24:35] | You told ’em. He fuckin’ told you! | 你告诉他们了 是他告诉你的 |
[24:37] | No, no, I swear I didn’t say anything. | 不 我发誓我什么都没说 |
[24:38] | I didn’t say a thing. | 一个字都没说 |
[24:39] | Lafayette! | 拉法耶 |
[24:41] | He was a spirit. I can’t live with him. | 他是个灵魂 我不能与他共存 |
[24:43] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 没事的 |
[24:47] | Terry! Mama’s home! | 特里 我回来了 |
[24:50] | Hey, Mikey, baby. | 迈奇 宝贝 |
[24:57] | Terry? | 特里 |
[24:59] | Terry? Get in here! Now! | 特里 过来 快过来 |
[25:05] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[25:06] | How in the hell did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:08] | Coby and Lisa are at their aunt Mona’s. | 科比和利萨在莫娜姨妈家 |
[25:09] | I figure why not let him play with ’em. | 我就想不如让他们一起玩 |
[25:12] | You let him pull their heads off. | 他把芭比的头都给拧掉了 |
[25:14] | Huh. No, he wasn’t doin’ that. | 不 不是他干的 |
[25:17] | I just left him here for a sec while I hit the head. | 他单独在这儿没多久 我撞到脑袋了 |
[25:20] | Well, how long were you in there? | 那你在里面待了多久 |
[25:22] | I don’t know. Two or three minutes. | 我不清楚 两三分钟吧 |
[25:26] | Decapitating Barbie dolls. | 肢解芭比娃娃 |
[25:30] | What the hell kind of baby does that? | 什么婴儿这样残忍啊 |
[25:34] | Just boys. Regular, ordinary, curious boys. | 男孩嘛 太正常了 男孩都很好奇 |
[25:38] | When I was a kid, I used to put squirrel heads on lizard bodies | 我小时候还经常把松鼠头安在蜥蜴身上 |
[25:41] | and invent new animals and… | 创造了一种新的动物 而且… |
[25:47] | He’s a good boy, baby. | 他是个好孩子 亲爱的 |
[25:49] | If he’s got any of you in him, he’s good. | 只要他遗传一点点你的基因 他就是好孩子 |
[25:52] | It ain’t my half I’m worried about. | 我担心的倒不是我的那半基因 |
[25:57] | Mikey, | 迈奇 |
[25:59] | Mama loves you so, so very much, but you have got to understand. | 妈妈很爱很爱你 但你得明白 |
[26:05] | Killing is wrong. | 杀人是不对的 |
[26:11] | 新奥尔良 | |
[26:57] | The male wastes no time and goes in for the kill | 雄性在意识到他必须得到 |
[26:59] | when he realizes he has | 他保护着的雌性时 |
[27:00] | to go for the female, who he’s protecting. | 就会分秒必争 大开杀戒 |
[27:02] | Hey, hon. How was work? | 亲爱的 工作顺利吗 |
[27:04] | Just ten hours of layin’ hot | 不过是连续十个小时 |
[27:05] | mix asphalt next to a swamp full of mosquitoes. | 在满是蚊子的沼泽旁铺热沥青 |
[27:09] | How you think it was? | 你觉得能怎样 |
[27:11] | I’m starvin’. | 我饿死了 |
[27:13] | Well, you got your pizza from Monday still left, I think. | 你周一没吃完的披萨应该还在 |
[27:20] | Uh, you remember I eat, right? | 你应该知道我要吃东西吧 |
[27:22] | Like food. Be nice to have some in the house. | 比如食物 行行好 在家里多备点吃的 |
[27:24] | And you remember I don’t eat, don’t ya? | 你应该知道我不吃东西吧 |
[27:28] | Uh, you eat me. | 你吃我嘛 |
[27:31] | I mean, a scrambled egg once in a while | 我说 偶尔来份炒鸡蛋 |
[27:33] | doesn’t seem like too much to ask. | 也不算是苛刻的要求吧 |
[27:34] | Do you understand how gross human food is to a vampire? | 你知道对吸血鬼来说 人类食物有多恶心吗 |
[27:38] | It’s all dead. | 都是死的 |
[27:39] | Permanently forever dead. | 永远永远都是死的 |
[27:41] | Going to the Piggly Wiggly | 我去小猪扭扭[美国著名连锁超市] |
[27:42] | for me is like going to the morgue for you. | 跟你去太平间的感觉一样 |
[27:44] | You think bleeding out | 你以为刚开始的时候 |
[27:45] | into your mouth wasn’t gross for me at first? | 让血流到你嘴里对我来说不恶心吗 |
[27:48] | You get used to it. | 习惯不就好了 |
[27:49] | I mean, honestly. How hard is it? You crack one into a pan. | 说实话 这有多难 就在平底锅里打个蛋 |
[27:52] | Fine. You want an egg? | 好 你要吃鸡蛋是吧 |
[27:57] | How about a dozen fucking eggs? | 那就来他妈的一打怎么样 |
[28:01] | What the hell are you doin’? | 我说你发什么神经呢 |
[28:02] | I’m cooking for ya. Just like your Mama. | 给你做饭 就跟你妈一样 |
[28:05] | Look, don’t bring her into this. That woman is dead to me! | 别把她扯进来 那女人对我来说早就死了 |
[28:07] | Yeah, and if her aim were any better, | 是啊 要是她瞄得准点 |
[28:09] | I’d be a pile of goo and she’d be making your eggs. | 我就是一滩烂泥 她就能给你炒鸡蛋了 |
[28:11] | Your delicious fucking eggs! | 你他妈最喜欢的鸡蛋 |
[28:13] | You know what? I’m not asking you for the moon, Jess! | 你知道吗 我的要求可不过分 杰西 |
[28:15] | You like ’em runny? | 你喜欢几分熟 |
[28:17] | I don’t give a crap. I’m starvin’. | 无所谓 我饿死了 |
[28:19] | Good. Then God forbid I overcook it! | 很好 上帝不准我炒过头 |
[28:24] | Yep! | 随便 |
[28:27] | There. You happy? | 吃吧 你高兴了吧 |
[28:33] | How’s it taste? | 味道怎样 |
[28:34] | Mmm. Tastes great. | 嗯 味道棒极了 |
[28:36] | No, you know what? Tastes just fuckin’ scrumptious. | 不对 应该说是极品美味 |
[28:42] | Quit it. | 干嘛 |
[28:43] | No, stop eating. | 你别吃了 |
[28:44] | You’ll make yourself… Damn, Hoyt. | 你会让自己… 该死 霍伊特 |
[28:46] | There’s nothin’ funny… | 你这种恶心的 |
[28:48] | about your disgusting, | 糟糕透顶的厨艺 |
[28:51] | sorry-ass cookin’. | 有什么好笑的 |
[28:55] | For the same game, with four… | 同一场比赛中 有四位… |
[29:01] | Well, TV sure hasn’t gotten any better in the past year. | 都一年了 节目还是不好看 |
[29:03] | Where’s your uniform? | 你的制服呢 |
[29:05] | Shove over. | 挂起来了 |
[29:07] | I’m not lettin’ you spend the night alone. | 我不会让你一个人过夜的 |
[29:10] | So you want with marshmallow or without? | 你要加糖的还是无糖的 |
[29:12] | With. | 加糖的 |
[29:14] | Look, I know you must have been worried for me, | 听着 我知道你肯定很担心我 |
[29:15] | but you can’t shadow me forever. | 但你不可能永远保护我 |
[29:18] | No, it ain’t that, Sook. | 不是那样的 苏克 |
[29:22] | Just… having you back, | 只是你能回来 |
[29:28] | it’s about the happiest I’ve been in my entire life. | 是我这辈子最开心的事 |
[29:31] | And I don’t want it to end. | 我想一直开心下去 |
[29:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:39] | I’m still mad you sold the house. | 不过你卖了我的房子真让我不爽 |
[29:43] | You are not gonna let me live that down, are you? | 你不会希望我那么悲惨地活在回忆里吧 |
[29:46] | Tomorrow, I’m gonna call Sid Matt | 明天我就打电话给席德·马特 |
[29:48] | and see if we can’t give those AIK people their money back. | 看我们能不能把AIK的钱还回去 |
[29:53] | I’m keepin’ the flat screen, though. | 不过这台纯平彩电可以留着 |
[29:55] | Well, yeah. It’s nice. | 没错 是挺好的 |
[29:58] | Yes, of course, Fangtasia is for everyone. | 当然了 范塔西娅欢迎每一个人 |
[30:01] | Vampires, humans, men, women, families, pets. | 吸血鬼和人类 男人和女人 家人和宠物 |
[30:07] | Everyone is welcome. Come on down. | 不分种族和性别 欢迎你们 |
[30:09] | The blood is warm and so is the service. | 鲜血火热 服务热情 |
[30:12] | And do human families have anything to fear | 对于吸血鬼在社区内经营的生意 |
[30:15] | with vampire-owned businesses in their community? | 人类的家庭有没有必要害怕呢 |
[30:17] | No. | 没有 |
[30:20] | Can you elaborate on that? | 你能详细说明吗 |
[30:21] | Human families have nothin’ to fear | 对于吸血鬼在社区内经营的生意 |
[30:24] | with vampire-owned businesses in their community. | 人类的家庭完全没有必要害怕 |
[30:26] | Stop. Cut. That is the man we want. | 停 停 他才是我们要的人 |
[30:29] | What? Pam not so good? | 什么 帕姆不行吗 |
[30:31] | She was fine, if you happen to be blind and deaf and an idiot. | 她很棒 如果你碰巧是个又聋又瞎的傻子 |
[30:34] | What’s idiotic is that | 美国吸血鬼联盟 |
[30:35] | the AVL believes the public to be so naive. | 当公众是三岁儿童 这才是最傻的 |
[30:38] | I have proof, scientific. | 我有科学依据 |
[30:39] | People are far dumber than they realize. | 人类远比他们自以为的蠢 |
[30:41] | It’s a post-Russell Edgington world, everyone, | 现在是后罗素·爱丁顿时代 各位 |
[30:44] | and we win back the human public one smile at a time. | 我们要用耐心的微笑赢回人类的信任 |
[30:47] | Now, can anyone here play this game? | 在座的各位能不能好好演完这出戏 |
[31:01] | Action. | 开拍 |
[31:03] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们 先生们 |
[31:05] | My name is Eric Northman. | 我是埃里克·诺思曼 |
[31:07] | I’m a tax-paying American and | 我是美国的纳税人 |
[31:09] | small business owner in the great state of Louisiana. | 在伟大的路易斯安那州开有一家小酒吧 |
[31:12] | I also happen to be a vampire. | 同时 我也是一个吸血鬼 |
[31:15] | You know, as the oldest member of this community, | 各位 作为本社区最年长的成员 |
[31:19] | I would have been eligible | 我在一百一十年前 |
[31:20] | to take up residence here 110 years ago. | 就有资格定居在这里了 |
[31:24] | But it warms my heart to see the most beloved folks of our town | 当看到我们镇上最德高望重的人 |
[31:28] | taken care of in the way that they deserve. | 受到应有的照顾 我很感动 |
[31:30] | Now the past year, there’s | 在过去几年里 |
[31:31] | been a lot of inflammatory talk from politicians | 政客们经常大肆煽动舆论 |
[31:33] | warning their constituents not to trust vampires. | 警告他们的选民不要相信吸血鬼 |
[31:36] | But think about it for a second. | 但请你们仔细想想 |
[31:38] | Who would you rather trust? | 你更愿意相信谁 |
[31:40] | A vampire or a politician? | 吸血鬼还是政客 |
[31:43] | I must offer my gratitude | 我对良辰镇商会的 |
[31:44] | for the generosity and the open-mindedness | 慷慨大方和开明思想 |
[31:48] | of the Bon Temps Chamber of Commerce, | 表示由衷的感激 |
[31:51] | led by the redoubtable Miss Portia Bellefleur. | 尤其是商会领袖 尊敬的珀西亚·贝弗勒 |
[31:58] | The truth is, vampires are | 事实是 吸血鬼 |
[31:59] | as different from each other as humans are, | 也同人类一样 彼此个性有差异 |
[32:01] | because we were humans, | 因为我们也曾是人类 |
[32:04] | and we ask only to be treated as such. | 我们只希望能受到这样的看待 |
[32:06] | I am also grateful | 同时我也很感激 |
[32:08] | to be able to honor my wife, | 能够纪念我的妻子 |
[32:11] | Caroline, | 卡罗琳 |
[32:13] | who was a treasure of this community for over 60 years. | 六十多年里 她是本社区的宝贵财富 |
[32:17] | And many of these trees on this street were planted by her, | 这条街上很多树都是她和绿化组织的 |
[32:20] | and all the other members of the Arbor Society. | 其他成员共同栽种的 |
[32:23] | And it is my wish that this center will grace our town | 我希望本中心能美化我们的小镇 |
[32:26] | for as long as these trees have stood around us. | 与我们周围伫立的树木一样长久 |
[32:30] | And we welcome you into our world as well. | 欢迎你们到我们的世界来 |
[32:33] | We’re always more than happy to serve humans here at Fangtasia, | 能在范塔西娅招待各位 是我们莫大的快乐 |
[32:38] | and I don’t mean for dinner. | 绝对不会把你们当晚餐 |
[32:41] | Now then. | 那么 |
[32:42] | We can’t have a ribbon cuttin’ | 剪彩仪式怎么可以少了 |
[32:44] | without the giant scissors. Mister Mayor. | 我们的大剪刀 有请市长先生 |
[32:47] | Thank you, Mister Compton. | 谢谢 康普顿先生 |
[32:48] | It’s kinda nice not bein’ the oldest person here for a change. | 很高兴 我不再是这里最年长的人了 |
[32:54] | Cut. There you go. | 停 就这样了 |
[33:10] | It’s a disgusting habit. | 你这习惯真恶心 |
[33:13] | It’s my victory cigarette. | 这是我的胜后烟 |
[33:16] | I totally let you win. | 我放水让你的 |
[33:40] | Don’t mind me. I don’t want to distract from the show. | 别管我 我等着看戏呢 |
[33:43] | Go on. Fuck off. | 你给我滚远点 |
[33:44] | You take requests? I’ll give you ten if you eat each other out. | 接活儿吗 你们让对方到了我就出十块 |
[33:47] | That’s uh, five each. | 每个人五块 |
[33:49] | I’m a seventh dan in Taekwondo, so no, I don’t take requests. | 我可是跆拳道七段 不接活儿 |
[33:53] | But I can crush your spine so bad | 不如我把你的腰打折 |
[33:54] | you’ll be suckin’ your own dick. | 你就可以自个儿口交了 |
[33:56] | Naomi, it doesn’t matter. | 娜奥米 别管他 |
[33:59] | He won’t remember any of this tomorrow. | 他明天什么都记不得了 |
[34:01] | I will if I get me some of that chocolate banana swirl. | 我要是看了你俩的激情表演 肯定能记得 |
[34:04] | How about twenty dollars? | 二十块如何 |
[34:05] | Last time, pervert. We’re not fucking prostitutes. | 臭变态 我再说一次 我们不是妓女 |
[34:09] | Everyone’s got a price. | 人都有价码 |
[34:10] | – That’s it. – Fifty? | -别管他 -五十块 怎样 |
[34:15] | I’m sad for you, buddy. | 我为你难过 老兄 |
[34:17] | Sad that you gotta hassle women on the street. | 为你在大街上为难女人而难过 |
[34:20] | Sad that you gotta make a asshole of yourself for the attention, | 为你当混蛋还要哗众取宠而难过 |
[34:23] | and sad that you gotta offer money, | 为你出价难过 |
[34:25] | ’cause there ain’t nothin’ else about you that’s worth lovin’. | 因为除此之外 你一无所有 |
[34:32] | That’s for me not reportin’ you for solicitation. | 钱归我 我就不报警了 |
[34:36] | Come on, Toni. | 走吧 托妮 |
[34:40] | Oh, I’m so sorry I missed your wedding. | 对不起 我错过了你们的婚礼 |
[34:42] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:44] | – Oh, we were all thinkin’ the worst! – Okay, okay. | -我们都以为是最坏的结果呢 -好了好了 |
[34:45] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不过气了 |
[34:46] | Well, especially Arlene. | 尤其是阿尔琳 |
[34:48] | You know where my mind went. | 你知道我爱胡思乱想 |
[34:50] | The man you loved turns out to be a crazed killer… | 你的恋人成了疯狂的杀手… |
[34:53] | He wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[34:53] | – I know, but… – He wasn’t. | -我知道 不过… -他不是的 |
[34:56] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[34:58] | Still, we were gonna name the baby after you. | 我们本来打算给宝宝起你的名字 |
[35:01] | But then it turned out to be a boy, | 不过出来的是个男孩 |
[35:02] | and there ain’t no boy version of Sookie. | 没有男孩叫苏琪的先例 |
[35:05] | I can’t wait to meet him. | 我好想见见他 |
[35:06] | Oh, well, you’ll see. He’s uh, he’s really, real kinda smart. | 有机会的 他嘛 他挺聪明的 |
[35:12] | He is. | 没错 |
[35:12] | I’m gonna get my hug in before my gumbo burn. | 让我先拥抱一下 不然我的菜就糊了 |
[35:17] | Next time, text a motherfucker or somethin’, | 下次出走 你个贱人要给个信儿 |
[35:20] | and save us all from a world of worry. | 别让我们都紧张兮兮的 |
[35:22] | I will. Uh, is Tara working today? | 好的 泰拉今天上班吗 |
[35:26] | No, she, she moved. | 不 她搬走了 |
[35:30] | What? | 什么 |
[35:31] | – Yeah. – Where to? | -真的 -去哪儿了 |
[35:32] | Honestly, Sook, I don’t know. She sent postcards. | 苏克 老实说我不知道 她寄过明信片 |
[35:35] | A month in Houston, next from Santa Fe. | 有时是在休斯敦 不久又换到了圣达菲 |
[35:38] | But she seemed to be doin’ good. | 不过她貌似过得不错 |
[35:39] | I can’t believe Tara would just move away. | 真不敢相信泰拉就这么搬走了 |
[35:41] | After what she’d been through? | 她经历了那么多事 |
[35:44] | Yeah, okay. I guess I can. | 好吧 我想也是 |
[35:46] | Will you tell I asked for her? | 你能转告她 我在找她吗 |
[35:48] | Yeah. Yeah, next time she writes. | 好 等她下次写信来 |
[35:54] | Vampire business, huh? | 吸血鬼事务啊 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry. I can’t say anymore. | 抱歉 只能说这么多了 |
[35:59] | Must have been pretty important | 想必是非常重要 |
[36:01] | to keep everybody grieving over you for a whole year. | 让大家都为你哀悼了一整年 |
[36:04] | I know what y’all must have gone through. | 我能体会你们的感受 |
[36:05] | No, no, you don’t. ‘Cause you weren’t here. | 不 你体会不到 你又不在这儿 |
[36:08] | Hey, a lot’s happened, Sookie. A lot’s changed. | 这儿发生了很多事 苏琪 改变了很多 |
[36:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:13] | You’ve gotten a lot more prickly. | 你比以前更容易发火了 |
[36:18] | You start part-time. | 你先做兼职 |
[36:20] | Holly and Arlene got kids. They need the shifts. | 霍莉和阿尔琳要照顾小孩 需要换班 |
[36:31] | Are we still not talking? | 还是不愿意说话吗 |
[36:36] | You set me up. | 你给我下套 |
[36:39] | What reason would I have to purposely freak you out like that? | 那你说说 我为什么要故意吓唬你呢 |
[36:43] | Tell me why you want me to be in this crazy witch cult so bad. | 那你干嘛非让我参加那疯狂的巫师仪式呢 |
[36:46] | You’d rather believe that I would lure you into a cult, | 你宁愿相信是我引诱你参加仪式 |
[36:49] | than the possibility that magic can really happen? | 也不愿相信当时确有魔法存在 |
[36:52] | Marnie found Eddie on her own, man. | 玛妮发现埃迪在她体内 哥们 |
[36:54] | That’s real. It’s real magic. It’s in her. | 那是真的 真是魔法 她有魔力 |
[36:57] | And it’s in you, too. | 你也有 |
[36:58] | I got by just fine my whole life without no fuckin’ magic. | 我这辈子没啥狗屁魔法不也过得挺好 |
[37:01] | When are you gonna stop denying the fact that you’ve got a gift? | 你什么时候愿意承认自己有这种天赋呢 |
[37:04] | Ever since you realized it, | 从你意识到的那一刻起 |
[37:06] | you’ve been fighting against yourself. | 你就一直跟自己过不去 |
[37:08] | I care about you, | 我关心你 |
[37:11] | and I hate to see you run away | 我不想看你总是逃避 |
[37:12] | from the thing that makes you special. | 不承认与众不同的那个你 |
[37:14] | That’s why I want you in my crazy witch cult. | 所以我才拉你参加疯狂的巫师仪式 |
[37:18] | I need a word with Mister Reynolds. In private. Police matter. | 我要跟瑞诺兹先生谈谈 私下谈 公务 |
[37:29] | Listen, we’re uh, we’re gonna meet again tonight. You comin’? | 我们晚上见面吧 你来吗 |
[37:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:38] | Can I help you, Mister Po-Po? | 啥事啊 警察叔叔 |
[37:40] | Yes, uh, I uh, got a undercover sort of thing on uh, narco. | 我在进行非常秘密的工作 缉毒方面的 |
[37:45] | Need me some uh, bait. | 需要放诱饵 |
[37:51] | Why you tellin’ me? | 你跟我说这个干嘛 |
[37:52] | Don’t talk to me like I’m a idiot. | 少他妈当我白痴 |
[37:54] | I’m the sheriff of this parish, | 我是这里的警长 |
[37:55] | with a perfectly legal and legitimate need | 我有合法正当的理由 |
[37:58] | for vampire blood. | 取得吸血鬼血 |
[37:59] | Whoa. Whoa, now. | 这样啊 听好了 |
[38:01] | I gave my shit to those Deliverance extras over at Hot Shot, | 缉毒及解救周围的行动跟我狗屁关系没有 |
[38:05] | and it damn near cost my life gettin’ out of there. | 我也是拼了老命才金盆洗手 |
[38:06] | So you can check as many orifices as you like. | 你想怎么搜就怎么搜 |
[38:08] | I’m clean. | 我绝对干净 |
[38:09] | And I’m your Aunt Fanny. | 当我是傻子吗 |
[38:11] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[38:12] | Don’t, don’t fuck with me. I know you’re slingin’! | 别跟我耍花招 我知道你有 |
[38:15] | Give it. | 交出来 |
[38:15] | Andy, whoa, Andy! | 安迪 喂 安迪 |
[38:17] | Take it down. | 冷静 |
[38:19] | This man is not a suspect, he’s not a person of interest, | 他又不是嫌犯 也不是参与交易的人 |
[38:22] | he is not a witness, and he is not a CI. | 不是证人 也不是线人 |
[38:25] | Right. | 对 |
[38:26] | So we got no reason to be questioning him. | 我们没理由审问他 |
[38:29] | Right. | 好 |
[38:29] | Right. | 行 |
[38:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:35] | Must have uh, got my drag queens mixed up. | 肯定是把你跟那些穿裙子的基佬搞混了 |
[38:45] | Hey, look. | 听着 |
[38:47] | I’m not sayin’ anything happened just now, | 我不管刚才有没有发生什么事情 |
[38:49] | but uh, if something did happen, | 不过呢 如果真的发生了什么事 |
[38:53] | it didn’t happen. | 只当没发生过 |
[38:55] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[38:59] | Ow! Shitfire. | 老天爷啊 |
[39:02] | I have told you, Sam Merlotte, | 我告诉过你 山姆·马洛特 |
[39:04] | people of all kinds need to eat. | 什么样的人都要吃东西 |
[39:06] | Don’t even have the decency | 门口那么不方便 |
[39:08] | to make the front door handicap accessible. | 也不考虑残障人士的感受 |
[39:11] | Biscuits. | 小面包 |
[39:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 就来 女士 |
[39:14] | You gonna be comfy, Hon? You want a tushy cushion? | 腿要不要紧 宝贝儿 给你拿个坐垫吧 |
[39:18] | It’s okay. I just want to be treated like everybody else. | 没事 我可不希望别人特别照顾我 |
[39:22] | Extra gravy for ya. | 给你们加了肉汁 |
[39:25] | And two teas. | 两杯茶 |
[39:26] | Three sugars for me. | 给我加三颗糖 |
[39:27] | Splenda. | 蔗糖 |
[39:29] | How’s that leg today, Tommy? | 托米 你的腿怎么样了 |
[39:31] | Beats a sharp stick in the eye. | 往里面打了一根尖尖的棍子 |
[39:35] | Tommy, you wanna… | 托米 你要不要… |
[39:41] | Bless us, Lord, for these gifts we’re about to receive, | 主啊 赞美您 为即将赐予我们的 |
[39:46] | and for those gifts you’ve bestowed upon us. | 和已经赐予我们的恩惠 |
[39:50] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[40:00] | Super good today, Sam. | 山姆 今天的味道超棒 |
[40:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:03] | How’s that physical therapy I’m payin’ for? | 需要我付钱的物理治疗进展如何 |
[40:05] | Well, could use a couple more months. | 可能要几个月吧 |
[40:09] | How’s that anger management class? | 你的愤怒管理课怎么样了 |
[40:11] | Might need to go more often. | 看来还得常去 |
[40:33] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[40:35] | Ugh, switch it off. | 啊 关掉手机 |
[40:44] | 苏琪回了 没死 告诉你一声 拉法耶 | |
[40:46] | Babe, what’s wrong? | 宝贝儿 怎么了 |
[40:47] | It’s uh… | 是… |
[40:50] | from my dad. | 我爸的短信 |
[40:54] | My grandma passed. | 我奶奶过世了 |
[40:56] | Oh my God. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 太遗憾了 |
[40:59] | He texted that to you? | 他怎么不打电话给你 |
[41:02] | Yeah, they’re not the best communicators. | 哦 他们不怎么习惯语音交流 |
[41:08] | Do you need to go home for the funeral? | 你要不要回去参加葬礼呢 |
[41:11] | You know what? I’ll probably just send flowers. | 谁知道呢 送束花回去就可以了吧 |
[41:14] | You sure? Toni, your family would want you in Atlanta. | 托妮 你家人应该很希望你回亚特兰大 |
[41:22] | Nah. | 不会 |
[41:26] | I think I’m better off here. | 留在这儿反而更好 |
[41:38] | Sid Matt, poor thing. He’s been | 席德·马特 可怜的家伙 |
[41:39] | in and out of the hospital nine, ten months now. | 在医院出出进进 折腾大半年了 |
[41:42] | He tells me, “Portia, the firm’s all yours,” | 他对我说 “珀西亚 公司交给你了” |
[41:44] | but I think people still | 不过我认为 |
[41:46] | like to see his name on the cards and signs. | 大家还是希望招牌上是他的名字 |
[41:49] | Is the cappuccino okay? | 卡布奇诺的味道怎么样 |
[41:52] | It’s in the ballpark. | 还行吧 |
[41:54] | I had to improvise. No one’s ever ordered a cappuccino here. | 我也是赶鸭子上架 这儿没人点过卡布奇诺 |
[41:58] | So I tracked down your buyer, AIK. | 我追查过你的买主 AIK |
[42:01] | Turns out their address is a PO box in the Caribbean. | 发现他们使用的地址是加勒比的某个邮箱 |
[42:04] | Phone number is an answering service. | 电话号码也是代客接听服务用的 |
[42:05] | I can keep on it, but it may take some time. | 我可以继续追查 不过需要时间 |
[42:07] | You know my hourly rate. | 你知道我是计时收费 |
[42:09] | I’m sure someone with your skill can do it | 我敢肯定 有人只用花一半的时间 |
[42:11] | in half the time. | 干得不会比你差 |
[42:13] | Honestly, they must have put around | 说真的 他们为了那房子 |
[42:14] | fifty thousand worth of improvements into that house. | 七七八八的投入约有五万块 |
[42:17] | They’d at least wa to be compensated for that. | 至少他们会希望拿到这部分的补偿 |
[42:19] | Can’t we negotiate some kind of settlement, a payment plan? | 不能讨论一下解决办法吗 赔付方案什么的 |
[42:23] | I’ll get a hold of someone at AIK. | 我找个AIK的人谈谈吧 |
[42:26] | Maybe we can appeal to their sense of compassion. | 也许我们能唤醒他们的同情心 |
[42:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:32] | There’s a lifetime of memories in that house for me. | 那座房子对我而言充满了回忆 |
[42:36] | Lifetime of misery and murder, she means. Oh, poor girl. | 她说的是痛苦和谋杀的回忆 可怜的姑娘 |
[42:38] | Plus all those nights bangin’ Bill Compton. | 还有那些与比尔·康普顿共度的良宵 |
[42:40] | Must have been crazy for him, doin’ his vampire business. | 肯定为他着了迷 做吸血鬼的事情 |
[42:43] | Wonder if she’ll go crawlin’ back. | 她没准还是旧情难忘啊 |
[42:44] | Better not. He hardly mentions her at all. | 最好别这样 他压根就没提起过她 |
[42:46] | Bill okay? | 账单如何[账单与比尔同音] |
[42:48] | I’m sorry, excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[42:49] | Can I send you a bill? | 我把账单寄给你如何 |
[42:51] | Oh yeah. Sure, of course. | 哦 行啊 当然可以 |
[43:17] | Hey. Name’s Matt. | 嘿 我叫马特 |
[43:21] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[43:23] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[43:25] | And I was thinkin’ that you | 我就一直在想 |
[43:26] | were way too beautiful to be alone here tonight. | 你这么漂亮 今晚怎么没人陪你呢 |
[43:29] | And I figure it couldn’t hurt to ask. | 想着过来问问应该没关系吧 |
[43:40] | Actually, uh, I’m here with my boyfriend. | 实际上呢 我是跟男朋友过来的 |
[43:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:45] | It’s my loss. | 真是遗憾 |
[43:55] | It’s uh, O-neg with a twist of B-five. | O型阴性血带点B5口味儿 |
[43:59] | You dance with a drink in your hand? | 拿着酒杯跳舞没问题吧 |
[44:08] | Sorry I lost my temper with you. | 实在抱歉 我对你发脾气了 |
[44:11] | I know. | 我懂 |
[44:13] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也有错 |
[44:17] | You glad we came? I know it’s been a while. | 到这儿来你高兴吗 有一阵子没来了 |
[44:20] | Yeah, I’m just, I’m just | 是啊 我想 |
[44:21] | gonna go touch myself up. I’ll be right back. | 我想去补个妆 很快就回来 |
[44:43] | Toilets are for humans only. Do I need to explain why? | 洗手间只给人类使用 需要我解释原因吗 |
[44:47] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[44:50] | I needed a minute. | 我一会儿就好 |
[44:53] | It’s been ages. | 已经太久了 |
[44:55] | Not a letter, a telegram, a smoke signal. | 不写信 不打电报 不发信号弹 |
[44:58] | We’ve been worried sick about you. | 我们都为你担心死了 |
[45:00] | – Really? – Not really. | -真的吗 -还好了 |
[45:02] | Well, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[45:05] | Me and Hoyt, we, we moved in together. | 我和霍伊特 我们搬到一起住了 |
[45:07] | That tree with the plaid shirt, it has a name? | 穿格子衬衣那头呆鹅有名字吗 |
[45:11] | Well, he seems sweet and all, if you’re into that sort of thing, | 如果喜欢这种类型的话 他看起来味道不错 |
[45:14] | but if you’re making him bring you here, | 不过呢 如果你还要他带你过来 |
[45:17] | I’ve got a hunch it’s not enough. | 我有预感 他不够好 |
[45:19] | Well, it was his idea. You know, like a date night. | 其实是他的意思 类似于约会嘛 |
[45:24] | The way you’re eye-fucking fang-bangers from across the room, | 你跟那边的尖牙控眉目传情的场景 |
[45:27] | that’s especially romantic. | 不是一般的浪漫啊 |
[45:29] | You had no reason to feel guilty. You’re a hunter. | 你不必感到内疚 你是猎人 |
[45:32] | You’ve never been on your own. | 你还从来没独立过 |
[45:33] | You live with a human. Monogamously. | 跟一个人类生活 还如此忠贞 |
[45:39] | Sorry. It’s just so ridiculous. | 抱歉 实在是太好笑了 |
[45:45] | Don’t you think if all I wanted to do was kill and fuck, | 难不成你认为我就该只想杀人做爱 |
[45:49] | that I’d be out there doin’ it right now? | 而且当机立断 说干就干 |
[45:52] | Look, I don’t even know what you saw or what you think you saw, | 听着 不管你自以为看到了什么 |
[45:55] | but when I go home tonight, I’m goin’ home with the man I love, | 今晚陪我回家的人 是我所爱的男人 |
[45:58] | and I’m just sorry that you never had that. | 而遗憾的是你从来就没有过 |
[46:04] | But you know what gets me the angriest? | 你知道我最恼火的是什么吗 |
[46:06] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[46:07] | I thought I had it licked. | 我以为一切都过去了 |
[46:11] | I finally cleaned out Tommy’s apartment. | 我把托米的房间都收拾干净了 |
[46:14] | Good for you. | 那挺好 |
[46:15] | Oh, well, that’s great. | 你的心胸很宽阔 |
[46:16] | No. It brought it all back. | 不 那种感觉全回来了 |
[46:19] | The…the sick feeling. | 那种不舒服的感觉 |
[46:24] | And I knew it was wrong even before I pulled the trigger. | 我知道这样做不对 可还是扣动了扳机 |
[46:27] | It was like some other person fired that gun, | 就好像不是我 是别人在开枪 |
[46:30] | and there was nothin’ I could do to stop him. | 而我没办法阻止他 |
[46:32] | Oh, yeah. I’ve been there. | 对 我也有过这种情况 |
[46:34] | Mmm, me, too. | 我也是 |
[46:35] | All of us. | 我们都一样 |
[46:36] | Yeah, luckily, I didn’t have a gun at the time, | 幸运的是 那时我手里没枪 |
[46:39] | or I’d have been a widow a long time ago. | 要不然我早就是寡妇了 |
[46:42] | It’s primal, Sam. | 这是本性 山姆 |
[46:44] | We wouldn’t be who we are if we didn’t get emotional. | 如果没有情感波动 就不正常了 |
[46:47] | You can even measure the cortisol levels in your blood. | 你也可以测量下血液中皮质醇的含量 |
[46:49] | I bet we’re all just naturally higher. | 我敢说我们天生含量就高 |
[46:52] | You know what helps the cortisol levels in my blood? | 你们知道怎样控制我的皮质醇含量吗 |
[46:54] | Gettin’ drunk with y’all. | 跟你们喝个痛快 |
[46:56] | Well, hell. Let’s crack open another one then. | 好得很 那就再开一瓶酒 |
[46:59] | Let’s crack one open. | 再开一瓶就再开一瓶 |
[47:00] | Oh, I am near to pickled as it is! | 我都快烂醉如泥了 |
[47:03] | You in, Luna? | 你来吗 卢娜 |
[47:04] | I gotta teach tomorrow. | 我明天要给别人上课 |
[47:05] | Gotta teach? | 上课 |
[47:06] | It’s public education. Who’s gonna know the difference? | 是公共教育 谁知道有什么区别 |
[47:09] | Emory, no politics! I will break out in hives. | 埃默里 别提政治 我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[47:12] | All right, all right. So are we ready to move on from wine then? | 好吧好吧 喝完了酒 准备好干事了吗 |
[47:15] | I am. | 准备好了 |
[47:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:17] | Let’s hit it. | 我们走吧 |
[47:17] | Let’s hit it. | 走吧 |
[47:19] | Can I get unzipped, please? | 请帮我解开拉链 |
[47:22] | Uh, that’s it. Thank you! | 好了 谢谢 |
[47:24] | I have been looking forward to this. | 我就盼着这一刻呢 |
[47:30] | Please, please. | 得了吧 得了吧 |
[47:51] | He’s here! It’s Jason! | 杰森来了 |
[47:58] | Hey, y’all! Soup’s on! | 伙计们 开饭了 |
[48:00] | Yay! | 太好了 |
[48:03] | Y’all come on! | 你们快点 |
[48:04] | Hey, Timbo. Hey, Becky. | 汀波 贝琪 |
[48:07] | What do you have? | 你有什么吃的 |
[48:08] | I did good this time, guys. | 这次我做得很好 伙计们 |
[48:10] | Can I have some? | 有我的份儿吗 |
[48:11] | Hot dogs, pork and beans, and ice cream. | 热狗 猪肉和豆子 还有冰淇淋 |
[48:15] | Ice cream! | 冰淇淋 |
[48:16] | You know what we do? We save this for later, yeah. | 急什么 这个等会再吃 |
[48:19] | Uh, Timbo, go put that in the icebox. | 汀波 把这个放冰柜里冻起来 |
[48:21] | Give me some. | 给我吃一点 |
[48:22] | Uh, oh, hey, hey! Don’t open it. | 等下 别打开 |
[48:24] | Mister Jason, can I have some? | 杰森先生 能给我一点儿吗 |
[48:25] | How you doin’? Come on over! | 你们怎么了 过来呀 |
[48:30] | At least let me put it on the stove. | 至少先放在炉子上烤熟了再吃 |
[48:32] | You gonna get sick if you eat raw meat. | 吃生肉会得病的 |
[48:36] | We ain’t never got sick before. | 我们以前从没生过病 |
[48:39] | You want the rest of my hangubber? | 要不要我吃剩下的 |
[48:45] | Yeah, we really need to get your Aunt Crystal back here ASAP. | 真得让你们的克莉斯多阿姨尽快回来 |
[48:48] | Y’all could use a mama, and I could use a break. | 你们有人照顾 我也能休息一下 |
[48:51] | Didn’t you talk to Aunt Crystal? | 你跟克莉斯多阿姨说过了吗 |
[48:52] | Not yet. But I could think of one or two things | 还没 但是我可以想点什么 |
[48:56] | I’d like to tell her when I do find her. | 等找到她的时候跟她说 |
[48:57] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[48:59] | Hey, Mister Jason? | 杰森先生 |
[49:02] | The, the ice box ain’t cold or nothin’. | 冰柜不制冷了 |
[49:04] | Well, are you sure? ‘Cause I just fixed it. | 你确定吗 我可是刚修好 |
[49:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[49:17] | Oh, shoot. You left it open? | 你们就这么开着冰柜 |
[49:19] | Yeah, well, that’s our air conditionin’. | 没办法 冰柜就是我们的空调 |
[49:24] | No wonder you busted it. | 难怪你把它弄坏了 |
[49:28] | Now I’m gonna have to replace the cooling element. | 现在我要换一个制冷元件 |
[49:34] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[49:36] | Wait! Timbo, what the… | 等等 汀波 这是… |
[49:40] | I’m gonna suffocate in here! | 我在里面会窒息的 |
[49:42] | Come on. | 放我出去 |
[49:44] | Minerva was much more than a pet to me. | 密涅瓦对我来说不止是宠物 |
[49:51] | She was my friend, my companion, | 她是我的朋友 我的伴侣 |
[49:55] | my familiar. | 我的闺蜜 |
[49:59] | I, I was wondering why she stopped eating, | 我一直很奇怪她为什么不吃东西 |
[50:01] | but now I realize it was her way of telling me that | 但现在我意识到那是她的方式 |
[50:03] | she had more work to do in the spirit world. | 告诉我她在精神世界有更多事要做 |
[50:08] | I’ve uh, looked up a ritual | 我查到一种仪式 |
[50:13] | to ease her passage there. | 能将她传送到那里 |
[50:16] | Would you all join me, for Minerva? | 你们愿意为了密涅瓦加入吗 |
[50:26] | Guardians of life, | 生命之守卫 |
[50:29] | shadows of death, we summon thee. | 死亡之阴影 我们召唤你 |
[50:33] | Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon te. | 生命之守卫 死亡之阴影 我们召唤你 |
[50:37] | Guide Minerva from our realm to yours. | 请引导密涅瓦从我们的国度到你那里 |
[50:40] | Guide Minerva from our realm to yours. | 请引导密涅瓦从我们的国度到你那里 |
[50:44] | Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon thee. | 生命之守卫 死亡之阴影 我们召唤你 |
[50:49] | Guardians of life, shadows of death, we summon thee. | 生命之守卫 死亡之阴影 我们召唤你 |
[50:52] | Guide Minerva from our realm to yours. | 请引导密涅瓦从我们的国度到你那里 |
[50:56] | Guide Minerva from our realm to yours. | 请引导密涅瓦从我们的国度到你那里 |
[51:04] | Restore within her the spirit of life. | 将生命留在她体内 |
[51:11] | And return her to the plane of the living. | 让她返回生灵之位面 |
[51:15] | Uh, Marnie? | 玛妮 |
[51:18] | Restore within her the spirit of life. | 将生命留在她体内 |
[51:22] | And return her to the plane of the living. | 让她返回生灵之位面 |
[51:24] | Marnie, we haven’t studied this. | 玛妮 我们没学过这段 |
[51:29] | You! | 你 |
[51:32] | Join! | 一起来 |
[52:29] | I’m sorry, after all that trouble, your bird’s still dead. | 抱歉 我们尽力了 但你的鸟还是死了 |
[52:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[52:49] | The King is expecting me. | 国王在等我 |
[52:52] | Gate Two. Miss Pelham is at Garden One on foot toward you. | 门卫二号 佩勒姆小姐从花园一号徒步走来 |
[52:56] | Copy that. I have eyes on. | 收到 我在留意 |
[53:21] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[53:24] | Good evening, Miss Pelham. | 晚上好 佩勒姆小姐 |
[53:28] | Please, sit anywhere. | 请随便坐 |
[54:12] | What the hell! | 活见鬼 |
[54:13] | Excuse me! | 你来干什么 |
[54:17] | Such a strange sensation when the reality matches | 幻想与现实如此贴近 |
[54:20] | what you’ve pictured in your mind so precisely. | 这种感觉真奇怪 |
[54:24] | Is this another dream? | 这又是个梦吗 |
[54:26] | It’s been a year. How much of your blood is left in me? | 一年了 你的血还有多少留在我体内 |
[54:29] | Oh, it’s not a dream, I assure you. | 我向你保证 这不是梦 |
[54:32] | Then how are you here? I rescinded your invitation. | 那你怎么进来的 我已经撤回了对你的邀请 |
[54:35] | You don’t own the house anymore. | 这房子不再是你的了 |
[54:41] | I do. | 是我的 |
[54:43] | Why would you do that? Why would you buy my house? | 为什么这么做 为什么你买下我的房子 |
[54:45] | Because I always knew you were alive, | 因为我一直都知道你还活着 |
[54:48] | and if I owned the house, | 如果这房子属于我 |
[54:51] | then I would own you. | 那么你也属于我 |
[54:56] | Sookie, | 苏琪 |
[54:58] | you | 你 |
[55:00] | are | 是 |
[55:01] | mine. | 我的 |