时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Becky? | 贝琪 |
[00:16] | We ain’t supposed to talk to you. | 我们不能和你说话 |
[00:21] | What the hell’s goin’ on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[00:25] | Is, is someone lickin’ my head? | 谁在舔我的头 |
[00:28] | It’s just me, Mister Jason. | 是我 杰森先生 |
[00:31] | Got a nasty gash, so… | 我在帮你清理伤口 |
[00:34] | Timbo? | 汀波 |
[00:36] | Timbo, uh, | 汀波 |
[00:38] | Timbo! Fuck me? | 汀波 该死 |
[00:43] | It’s, it’s not that I don’t appreciate all the lickin’, | 我很感谢你好心帮我舔伤口 |
[00:46] | ’cause I do, but I’m, I’m more of a Band-Aid kind of guy. | 但给我包扎一下更好 |
[00:50] | Well, we ain’t got no Band-Aids. | 我们这儿没有绷带 |
[00:53] | Who put you up to this? Huh? | 谁让你们这么做的 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause I know this ain’t comin’ from you. | 我知道这肯定不是你们的主意 |
[00:58] | We can’t, Mister Jason. | 我们不能说 杰森先生 |
[01:02] | I been good to you, haven’t I? | 我对你们很好 不是吗 |
[01:06] | Uh, sure, at first, I was doin’ it on account of Crystal and not, | 当然 刚开始我是为了克莉斯多才这么做 |
[01:10] | not ’cause I wanted to. | 不是我自愿的 |
[01:12] | But I have come to love each and every one of you, | 但后来我就爱上了你们每一个人 |
[01:15] | and I know you love me, too. | 我知道你们也是爱我的 |
[01:18] | Hey, you, you wouldn’t be lickin’ my head if you didn’t. | 否则你就不会帮我清理伤口了 |
[01:21] | Am I right? | 是不是 |
[01:24] | Yeah. | 这就对了 |
[01:27] | So come over here and loosen just one knot. | 那就过来帮我松开一个结 |
[01:29] | One knot. | 一个就行 |
[01:31] | And I’ll take care of the rest. | 剩下的我自己搞定 |
[01:36] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:40] | Why the fuck am I doin’ this? | 我他妈的为啥要做这种事 |
[01:42] | Because you’re a good boy, | 因为你是好孩子 |
[01:44] | and it’s the right thing to do. | 好孩子就要做好事 |
[01:47] | Why didn’t you tell me it was up? | 为什么不告诉我他醒了 |
[01:49] | – Felton? – Get out! | -费尔顿 -出去 |
[01:54] | Where the hell’s Crystal? | 克莉斯多到底在哪儿 |
[01:55] | How sweet of you to be worryin’ about my woman. | 劳驾您这么惦记我的女人 |
[01:58] | If I was you, though, I’d be worryin’ about myself. | 我要是你 我会多为自己考虑考虑 |
[02:01] | Fuck you! | 干死你 |
[02:02] | – Really? Fuck me? – Yeah. | -是吗 干死我 -对 |
[02:04] | Fuck me? | 干死我 |
[02:05] | ‘Cause I’ll bet you my shotgun to your no arms and legs, | 老子有枪 你他妈的手脚全废了 |
[02:08] | you’re the one’s about to get fucked here! | 再说一遍是谁干死谁 |
[03:42] | Stay away from me! | 滚开 |
[03:44] | This is no way to treat your new landlord. | 怎么能这样对待你的新房东 |
[03:48] | I am not yours, and I want you out of my house now! | 我不是你的人 现在我请你离开我家 |
[03:51] | Funny about ownership, isn’t it? | 所有权这个东西很奇怪 不是吗 |
[03:53] | A little piece of paper, and the only power that you had over me is gone. | 就一张薄纸 你失去了唯一能压制我的力量 |
[03:57] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想要什么 |
[03:58] | Everything. | 什么都想要 |
[03:59] | – You can’t have it. – I bought it. | -不可能 -我花钱买了 |
[04:00] | You bought my house. The house does not come with me inside it. | 你买的是我的房子 不包括我 |
[04:04] | Well, then, I seriously overpaid. | 那我就花了冤枉钱 |
[04:06] | That’s your problem. | 那是你自己的问题 |
[04:08] | Your blood tastes like freedom, Sookie. | 你的鲜血有自由的味道 苏琪 |
[04:10] | Like sunshine in a pretty blonde bottle. | 如同阳光 装在金发美女的躯壳内 |
[04:13] | And while they may not know it yet, | 别的吸血鬼可能还不知道 |
[04:14] | that is what vampires smell when they smell you. | 等他们闻到你的时候 就是这种味道 |
[04:17] | – Is that a threat? – Absolutely not. | -这是威胁吗 -当然不是 |
[04:19] | But others will find out, | 他们早晚会发现 |
[04:21] | and when they do, | 到那时候 |
[04:23] | you’ll need protection. | 你就需要保护了 |
[04:26] | I can provide that for you. | 而我可以为你提供保护 |
[04:28] | I’m willing to take my chances. | 我情愿冒点风险 |
[04:33] | I bought this house because I care about you. | 我买下这所房子是因为在乎你 |
[04:36] | If all I wanted was to taste your blood again, | 如果我只是想再尝尝你的鲜血 |
[04:39] | I could do it right now, | 还不是轻而易举 |
[04:40] | and there wouldn’t be a thing you could do to stop me. | 而你一点儿办法也没有 |
[04:43] | But instead, I am asking you | 可我没有 而是恳请你 |
[04:46] | to be mine. | 成为我的人 |
[04:48] | I could never be with you the way I was with Bill. | 我俩没可能成为以前我跟比尔的那种关系 |
[04:50] | The first time Bill declared you his, | 比尔第一次宣告你属于他 |
[04:52] | how did that make you feel? | 那时候你什么感觉 |
[04:54] | Angry. | 愤怒 |
[04:55] | But safe? | 也有安全感吧 |
[04:58] | You’ll come around. | 你会回心转意的 |
[05:00] | – You’re not listening to a word I’m saying. – I know you. | -你根本没听我说话 -我了解你 |
[05:02] | There are two Sookie Stackhouses. | 有两个苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[05:06] | One who still clings to the idea that she’s merely human, | 一个坚持认为自己只是普通人类 |
[05:09] | and the other who’s coming to | 而另一个 |
[05:11] | grips with the fact that you are better than that. | 逐渐接受事实 那就是你远不止如此 |
[05:14] | And what do you think’s gonna happen when I do come to grips with it? | 那你认为我接受这一事实之后 又能怎样呢 |
[05:18] | Do you think my legs are just gonna magically open for you? | 你觉得我会奇迹般地对你张开双腿吗 |
[05:22] | Well, that was saucy. | 哇 真是彪悍 |
[05:24] | Must have been Faerie Sookie talking. | 刚才说话的肯定是精灵苏琪 |
[05:26] | I like when she comes out. | 我很喜欢她的性格 |
[05:27] | And I’m already sorry I said it. | 我已经后悔说这句话了 |
[05:30] | Don’t be. | 不必后悔 |
[05:31] | The more you let her speak for you, | 精灵苏琪说话的机会越多 |
[05:33] | the more likely you are to go on living. | 你活下来的可能性越大 |
[05:37] | And you want to live, don’t you? | 你想活 不是吗 |
[05:42] | Well then, | 那么 |
[05:43] | I hope to hear from you girls soon. | 我就敬候两位苏琪的回音了 |
[05:53] | I’ll see to it that gets repaired. | 我会负责修好的 |
[05:59] | So they cast a spell on the dead bird and it flew? | 他们对一只死鸟施咒 让它飞起来了 |
[06:03] | For a couple seconds at most, | 最多就飞了几秒钟 |
[06:05] | but it was spectacular. | 但确实很神奇 |
[06:08] | Your work for me in that circle is done. | 你在那儿的任务结束了 |
[06:10] | It’s no longer safe for you there. | 继续待下去不安全 |
[06:12] | What are you going to do to them? | 你打算怎么对付他们 |
[06:13] | What I’ve already told you will have to suffice. | 你所能知道的就这么多了 |
[06:16] | Any more and I’ll just have to glamour it out of you. | 要是再多 我只能魅惑你忘记了 |
[06:20] | Well, we wouldn’t want that, would we? | 我们都不想这样 对吧 |
[06:22] | No, we wouldn’t. | 没错 最好别这样 |
[06:27] | Shall I send out the procurer for you? | 需要我帮你把那个拉皮条的召来吗 |
[06:31] | No. | 不用 |
[06:35] | I’m giving him the night off. | 今晚用不着他 |
[06:39] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[06:51] | – What the hell? – Get outta here! | -搞什么啊 -滚出这里 |
[06:52] | Welcome to vampire night life, post-Russell Edgington. | 请享受后罗素·爱丁顿时代的吸血鬼夜生活 |
[06:56] | Hey, fang-banger! | 那个尖牙控 |
[06:57] | You better not be talkin’ to me. | 你不是在喊我吧 |
[06:59] | So what if I was, fang-banger? | 还能是谁 尖牙控 |
[07:02] | – You’re goin’ to hell! – Now you will pay! | -下地狱吧 -你们要付出代价 |
[07:05] | See that woman right there? | 看到那位女士了吗 |
[07:06] | Not that devil, that woman! | 她是一位女士 不是魔鬼 |
[07:08] | Yeah, she’s got fangs, and, yeah, | 没错 她是有尖牙 |
[07:09] | you can bet your ass we’re doin’ it all the time… | 你他妈想的没错 我们每天做个没完 |
[07:12] | – Hoyt, stop! – …Because we’re in love! | -别说了 霍伊特 -因为我们相爱了 |
[07:13] | And there ain’t a damn thing wrong with bein’ in love! | 你倒是说说 相爱到底有什么错 |
[07:15] | Now, how can you do this and still call yourself a Christian? | 就你现在的举动 还有脸自称基督徒 |
[07:18] | I am a Christian, goddamn it. | 我就是基督徒 该死的 |
[07:20] | And I am clearly more of a Christian than you, | 显然我比你更有资格作基督徒 |
[07:22] | because I got love in my heart, | 因为我心中有爱 |
[07:25] | and you got nothin’ but hate. | 而你除了恨 什么都没有 |
[07:26] | You see my buddy over there pointin’ his phone at us? | 看见那边的弟兄没 拿手机拍我们的那个 |
[07:28] | I’m rollin’ video, 720P. | 我都拍下来了 高清的 |
[07:30] | So I ain’t gonna miss a thing you and your damn whore do to… | 你和那个婊子的一举一动都记录在… |
[07:35] | You want to call me that again? | 你刚才叫我什么来着 |
[07:38] | You two lovebirds go on home, okay? | 你们这对小鸳鸯先回去 |
[07:40] | And let these good people practice their constitutional right | 让这群好公民尽情行使宪法赋予他们的 |
[07:42] | to be fuckin’ idiots. | 当白痴的权利吧 |
[07:43] | I might be a fuckin’ idiot, but at least I ain’t dead! | 白痴也比你们强 至少我没死 |
[07:49] | Hey, now. What the fuck? | 你他妈的找打 |
[07:51] | Hoyt! Stop! | 霍伊特 住手 |
[07:55] | I know, I know. It’s hard for me, too. | 我懂你的心情 我也很难忍 |
[07:59] | Technology’s taken all the fun out bein’ a vampire. | 现代科技剥夺了我们作为吸血鬼的很多乐趣 |
[08:08] | I was watchin’ you, you know. | 我一直看着你 你知道吗 |
[08:10] | Uh, yeah, from behind. | 知道 在我背后嘛 |
[08:12] | That’s how it is, huh? | 原来是这么玩的啊 |
[08:15] | Didn’t realize this was a competition. | 我早先不知道还要决出胜负 |
[08:17] | Next time you’ll know. | 下次你就知道了 |
[08:18] | Truth is, I don’t mind so much bringin’ up the back. | 其实呢 我不是很介意落在后面 |
[08:22] | It’s a magical thing, watching you run. | 看着你奔跑 感觉很美妙 |
[08:25] | – Are you coming on to me? – Maybe I am. | -你这是在调情吗 -也许是的 |
[08:30] | Maybe I’m not. | 也许不是 |
[08:32] | I do know one thing, though. | 不过有一件事倒是真的 |
[08:34] | I want to know more about you. | 我想进一步了解你 |
[08:38] | There isn’t much to know. | 我没什么故事 |
[08:41] | Somehow I doubt that. | 这我就比较怀疑了 |
[08:44] | People don’t get to be as beautiful as you are | 像你这么漂亮的美人儿 |
[08:46] | without havin’ one hell of a story to tell. | 肯定有不少难忘的经历 |
[08:50] | Okay, that was a good line. | 好吧 这句我爱听 |
[08:51] | – You like it? – Yeah. | -你喜欢这么说 -对 |
[08:53] | Well, I only used it on two other women before you. | 在你之前 我还跟两个女人说过这话 |
[08:55] | Really? And how’d it go with them? | 真的吗 效果怎么样 |
[08:57] | – I was one for two. – OK | -全搞定了 -好吧 |
[09:00] | But seriously, you can talk to me. | 说真的 你可以跟我讲讲 |
[09:02] | Yeah, me and Emory and Suzanne, | 我啊 埃默里啊 还有苏珊娜 |
[09:05] | we all share our deepest and darkest, | 我们都分享了内心深处最隐秘的故事 |
[09:08] | and, you know, nothin’ bad’s come of it. | 你瞧 没有什么坏处的 |
[09:28] | Luna? | 卢娜 |
[09:30] | Hey! | 喂 |
[09:34] | Well, that’s one way to end a conversation. | 这样结束谈话也行啊 |
[10:10] | Freeze! You’re surrounded. | 站住 你被包围了 |
[10:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:18] | Name and purpose for your visit. | 报上姓名和来访目的 |
[10:22] | Um, to see Bill? | 来见比尔 |
[10:23] | Nobody sees the King unless they’re on the manifest. | 没有预约 谁也不能见国王 |
[10:26] | – The King? King Bill? – Is Sookie Stackhouse on the premises? | -比尔国王 -来人是否苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[10:29] | Are you Sookie Stackhouse? | 你是苏琪·斯塔克豪斯吗 |
[10:31] | – Yeah. – Affirmative. | -对 -确认完毕 |
[10:34] | Let her in. | 让她进来 |
[10:36] | – King says to let her pass. – Stand down. | -国王允许她通过 -撤下 |
[10:40] | Yeah, y’all. Stand down. | 没错 全都撤下 |
[10:52] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[11:05] | Your snipers didn’t mention you had company. | 那些狙击手可没说你有客人啊 |
[11:09] | Sookie. This is Katerina. | 苏琪 这是卡特琳娜 |
[11:12] | Katerina’s part of my security. | 卡特琳娜是我的安保人员 |
[11:14] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[11:33] | You know, I’ve lived my entire life knowing that magic was all around me, | 我这辈子从不怀疑 魔法就在身边 |
[11:38] | but when I saw that little bird start to flap her wings, | 但当我看见那只小鸟拍着翅膀飞起来 |
[11:42] | so fucking cool. | 真是酷毙了 |
[11:45] | You don’t think that maybe… | 你觉不觉得… |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:49] | Steppin’ in on someplace we don’t belong? | 有些东西我们不该碰 |
[11:55] | Black magic? | 黑魔法 |
[11:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:59] | I don’t believe in that. | 我不相信那些 |
[12:01] | Don’t tell me you don’t think that evil witches exist. | 别说你不信这世上有邪恶的巫师 |
[12:04] | Of course I do. | 我当然信 |
[12:07] | But don’t blame the magic for how it’s used. | 但是 不能因为使用的方式就怪罪魔法 |
[12:11] | I mean, light or dark, it’s all the practitioner. | 光明还是黑暗 都取决于施法的人 |
[12:13] | If your soul is dark, you practice black magic. | 如果你的灵魂黑暗 你用的就是黑魔法 |
[12:17] | But if your soul is light, like I know yours is, | 但如果你的灵魂光明正大 比如你 |
[12:24] | you got nothin’ to worry about. | 就没啥好担心的了 |
[12:27] | I’ve never been accused of bein’ overly light before. | 这辈子还没人指责我光明磊落 |
[12:33] | Well, | 那么 |
[12:34] | how many other people | 有多少人 |
[12:37] | have you let see behind your mask before? | 见过你真实的一面呢 |
[12:43] | Just you, bitch. Just you. | 只有你 贱人 只有你 |
[12:50] | I did not want to come here tonight, | 我今晚本不想来 |
[12:53] | but I’m scared, and I don’t want to be his. | 但我很害怕 不想成为他的人 |
[12:57] | I can not force him to give up his property. | 我不能强迫他放弃财产 |
[12:59] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[13:00] | You’re his king now. Doesn’t that make you his boss? | 你现在是他的国王 他不该听你的吗 |
[13:03] | Eric has friends in high places. | 埃里克在高层有关系 |
[13:05] | Higher than you? Who? | 比你还牛 谁啊 |
[13:08] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你这些 |
[13:16] | Look, I don’t want to make any promises, but | 我不能做任何承诺 但是 |
[13:20] | maybe I can come up with some kind of workaround. | 也许能想想办法变通一下 |
[13:24] | Anything you can do, I’d appreciate. | 只要你帮忙 我感激不尽 |
[13:26] | But if I can, it’s gonna take time. | 就算能成 也不是一时半会 |
[13:31] | So I urge you, | 所以我想请你 |
[13:34] | seek shelter in another human’s home. | 先去另一个人类家避避 |
[13:36] | What good would that do when he can just buy that, too? | 要是我去哪儿他买哪儿 怎么办 |
[13:43] | Good night Sookie. | 晚安 苏琪 |
[13:45] | Good night, your Excellency. | 晚安 尊敬的阁下 |
[13:49] | How did you become King anyway? | 你到底是怎么当上国王的 |
[13:54] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[13:56] | If there’s one thing I learned from us being together, | 过去跟你相处 让我学会了一点 |
[13:59] | every time I found out something new about you, | 每当我从你身上发现了什么新鲜事 |
[14:02] | I wound up wishing I didn’t know it. | 最后都感觉还是不知道的好 |
[14:17] | 伦敦 | |
[14:52] | – Another pint, mate? – Yeah, I’d love one, actually. | -再来一杯吗 伙计 -没错 |
[14:55] | Ain’t seen you around these parts, have I? | 你以前应该没来过这一带吧 |
[14:57] | No. The truth is I’ve got ten years sober. | 是啊 其实我戒酒有十年了 |
[14:59] | Well, I, I did have. | 当然 今天破戒了 |
[15:00] | Thank you, Mrs. Thatcher. | 这要感谢撒切尔夫人 |
[15:02] | Fucking Thatcher! That cunt could drive the Pope to drink. | 操他妈的 撒切尔那婊子能让教皇喝酒 |
[15:08] | – You got a name? – Callum. | -怎么称呼 -卡勒姆 |
[15:11] | You have one with me, Callum? | 陪我喝一杯行不 卡勒姆 |
[15:13] | Don’t see why not. | 那有啥问题 |
[15:26] | Easy, now. Easy, easy. | 放松点 放松 |
[15:31] | Just look me in the eye and this’ll all be over soon. | 看着我的眼睛 马上就结束了 |
[15:34] | Come on, just look me in the eye! | 快点啊 看着我的眼睛 |
[15:37] | Callum, I can make this all go away for you, Callum. | 卡勒姆 我能解除你的痛苦 |
[15:41] | Callum.Callum. | 卡勒姆 |
[15:45] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[15:52] | Now, none of this happened tonight, you understand? | 今晚什么事都没发生 明白吗 |
[15:56] | Yes. | 明白 |
[16:02] | You’re gonna feel weak four or five days. | 接下来的四五天 你会感到很虚弱 |
[16:06] | so I recommend an iron supplement. | 所以我建议你补点儿铁 |
[16:10] | and vitamin B, twice daily. | 再每天补两次维生素B |
[16:14] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[16:22] | Excellent. | 真乖 |
[16:24] | Now, | 现在 |
[16:29] | off you go. | 你可以走了 |
[16:32] | Well, then… | 再会 |
[16:33] | – Fight on! – Fight on, mate! | -坚持到底 -坚持到底 老兄 |
[16:37] | You don’t kill them. | 你不杀他们 |
[16:43] | My name is Nan Flanagan. | 我是南·弗兰根 |
[16:45] | – Bill Compton. – I know who you are. | -比尔·康普顿 -我知道你是谁 |
[16:48] | I’ve been watching you for weeks. | 我已经观察你好几周了 |
[16:55] | Why is it you don’t kill your prey? | 为什么不杀了你的猎物呢 |
[16:58] | They might be dinner, but they don’t deserve to die. | 虽然是盘中餐 也不是非杀不可 |
[17:01] | Most vampires disagree with you. | 大部分吸血鬼可不会赞同你 |
[17:03] | I can’t speak for them. | 我又不能代表他们 |
[17:05] | What if you could? | 如果你能呢 |
[17:07] | What if I could introduce you to a powerful group of vampires, | 如果我介绍你参加一个与你有同感的 |
[17:10] | who feel exactly like you do? | 强大的吸血鬼组织呢 |
[17:13] | Who want to emerge from the shadows of society, | 他们希望有朝一日能不再隐匿于世 |
[17:16] | maybe even fit into it one day? | 甚至正大光明地融入社会 |
[17:18] | Mainstreaming? | 回归主流吗 |
[17:20] | – It’s a dream. – Not necessarily. | -做梦吧 -那可未必 |
[17:23] | Right now, on three different continents, | 如今 我们的触角伸及三大洲 |
[17:25] | the most brilliant scientific minds in our community, | 拥有最具才华的科学家 |
[17:28] | including Louis Pasteur, by the way, | 包括路易·巴斯德 |
[17:29] | 路易·巴斯德 法国微生物学家及化学家 | |
[17:31] | – are working on synthesizing… – Pasteur is a vampire? | -正致力于合成… -巴斯德是吸血鬼 |
[17:36] | You didn’t hear it from me, | 我可没这么说 |
[17:38] | but yes. | 不过你猜中了 |
[17:40] | And he is close, Mister Compton, to synthesizing human blood. | 快成功了 康普顿先生 人造血即将诞生 |
[17:45] | Real human blood, made in a lab, that we would survive on. | 在实验室合成出人血 而我们能够赖以生存 |
[17:50] | Consider what this will mean. | 想想这将意味着什么 |
[17:55] | Still, the Monarchs will crush you before you have a chance… | 但那些统治者肯定不会给你们机会… |
[17:57] | Which is why we need you. | 所以我们才需要你 |
[17:59] | And others like you, to infiltrate the Monarchies, | 还有更多的志愿者 渗透到统治者当中 |
[18:02] | and plant the seeds of discord from within. | 从内部发出不同的声音 |
[18:04] | Looking for a few good vampire spies, are you? | 你们是在招募人性未泯的吸血鬼间谍 对吧 |
[18:09] | That’s exactly what we’re lookin’ for. | 一语中的 |
[18:11] | So, are you in? | 那么 你是参加呢 |
[18:13] | Or are you out? | 还是拒绝呢 |
[18:27] | Mornin’. | 早上好 |
[18:28] | Sam? Can I talk to you for a second? | 山姆 能跟你谈一会儿吗 |
[18:32] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[18:34] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry, | 我只是想说声对不起 |
[18:36] | I realize I made a lot of people worried being gone so long, | 我知道自己害大家担惊受怕了很久 |
[18:40] | and if I were you, I’d be mad as hell at me, too. | 换作是我 我也会非常生气的 |
[18:43] | But, | 但是 |
[18:44] | one day when it’s safe for me, | 等哪一天可以放心地说出来 |
[18:46] | I’ll tell you what I was really doin’, | 我就把真实的经历告诉你 |
[18:48] | and you’ll see that I didn’t have a choice. | 到时候你就明白我根本无从选择 |
[18:53] | Well, I look forward to that. | 我期盼那一天的到来 |
[18:55] | I really, really do. | 真心地期盼 |
[18:57] | – Oh, sorry we’re late! – Uh, couldn’t find a sitter. | -抱歉 我们迟到了 -实在找不到保姆 |
[19:00] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:03] | Is that him? Mikey, you’re so big already. | 这是迈奇吗 你都长这么大了呀 |
[19:05] | Say hello to Aunt Sookie. | 跟苏琪阿姨打个招呼 |
[19:07] | Oh, you guys! he’s beautiful. | 瞧瞧啊 他真是太可爱了 |
[19:10] | – You think? – Um, duh! | -你这么觉得吗 -当然 |
[19:13] | Let me take a look at you. Who do you look like? | 让我好好瞧瞧你 看看你更像谁 |
[19:15] | His mama! Dead ringer. | 当然是他妈 一个模子 |
[19:17] | Uh, I don’t know, Terry. I think he’s got your bone structure. | 特里 我觉得他的骨架子跟你好像 |
[19:21] | – I’ll tell you what he is. – What? | -我来说说他是什么吧 -什么 |
[19:24] | What is he? Can you hear him? | 他是什么 你能听到他的想法吗 |
[19:26] | He’s a baby. They don’t think in words. | 他还是婴儿 没法用语言思考 |
[19:29] | But I can tell you one thing; he is an old soul. | 但我可以告诉你们 他绝对是人小鬼大 |
[19:31] | – Wait, don’t say that! – Arlene. | -不 别这样说 -阿尔琳 |
[19:33] | Well, he’s not an old soul! | 他怎么会鬼大呢 |
[19:35] | He’s new, all right? He’s brand fuckin’ new! | 他才刚出生 干干净净的 |
[19:38] | Hey. I’m sorry. What did I say? | 抱歉 我说错了什么吗 |
[19:39] | And don’t, don’t try to listen in on me, either, | 还有 不要听我的想法 |
[19:42] | ’cause my thoughts are pure. | 我的想法很纯净的 |
[19:44] | I love that baby. | 我爱这孩子 |
[19:46] | I love that baby boy with all my heart. | 我爱这个小男孩 打心窝子里爱 |
[19:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:55] | Sleep’s been hard to come by, so… | 睡眠不好 所以… |
[20:18] | – Hello! Anybody here? – Hey, Timbo. | -嘿 有人在吗 -嘿 汀波 |
[20:20] | If he sees me, they’re gonna put me away. | 如果他看到我 就会把我抓走 |
[20:22] | If he sees the pretty boy, | 如果他发现了那个帅哥 |
[20:23] | – he’s gonna put us all away. – Damn it, hello! | -我们就全完了 -该死 有人吗 |
[20:25] | Well, what am I supposed to do about it? | 那我该怎么做呢 |
[20:27] | Get rid of him. I don’t care how. | 把他撵走 不管你用什么办法 |
[20:28] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[20:37] | – Can I help you, officer? – It’s Sheriff. | -有什么需要帮忙的吗 警官 -是警长 |
[20:40] | Ain’t there any grown-ups around here I can talk to? | 这儿就没个成年人能出来跟我谈吗 |
[20:48] | Crystal? | 克莉斯多 |
[20:50] | Hey, you all right? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[20:52] | – Felton’s got me all hopped up on V. – Motherfucker! | -费尔顿让我染上了吸血鬼血瘾 -那混蛋 |
[20:57] | What are you… Hey, I ain’t really in the mood right now, so you can… | 亲爱的 我眼下实在是没有心情… |
[21:02] | Oh, baby, I missed you so much. | 噢 宝贝 我真是想死你了 |
[21:04] | And I got a way for you and me to be together forever. | 我找到了一个能让咱俩长相厮守的办法 |
[21:07] | But if the cops hear you, you’re gonna ruin everything. | 但如果那警察听到了你的声音 一切就毁了 |
[21:11] | I have reason to believe y’all are dealin’ V again. | 你们肯定又干起了买卖吸血鬼血的勾当 |
[21:14] | Why would you think that we have V? | 你凭什么认为我们有吸血鬼血 |
[21:16] | Because last year, me and my boys over at the DEA | 因为去年我和同事跟缉毒局行动时 |
[21:18] | were about to seize a fuckload of it from y’all, | 差点就把这个贩毒窝点一锅端了 |
[21:21] | till one of you took off with it. | 结果你们有一个人逃脱了 |
[21:23] | – And I have it on good authority… – Whose good authority? | -而我有充分的证据 -什么充分的证据 |
[21:27] | It don’t fuckin’ matter, boy! Read the fuckin’ warrant! | 那不是重点 小子 看清楚这张搜查令 |
[21:30] | – Damn it, can’t you read, Jethro? – Andy! Andy! | -该死 你不识字吗 杰斯罗 -安迪 |
[21:36] | You shut the fuck up for me! | 给我闭嘴 别出声 |
[21:38] | – What was that? – Oh, it’s just | -那是什么声音 -只不过是 |
[21:41] | a couple little hound dogs fightin’ over a bone. | 一群小猎狗在抢食罢了 |
[22:03] | Luther, come here. | 卢瑟 过来 |
[22:05] | I said come here! | 给我过来 |
[22:12] | Go give this to that cop. | 把这玩意儿交给那警察 |
[22:14] | – Should I say it’s from you? – No, you fucking dumbass! | -就说是你给的吗 -不 你个蠢蛋 |
[22:17] | Just give it to him and walk away. | 交给他然后走开就行了 |
[22:24] | What’s this, now? | 这是干嘛 |
[22:27] | – The fuck, Uncle Luther! – It’s okay. | -滚开 卢瑟叔叔 -没关系 |
[22:30] | Luther, | 卢瑟 |
[22:32] | thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[22:34] | for comin’ forward with this uh, | 交出了这个 呃 |
[22:36] | evidence, which I am now gonna take with me. | 证物 我要亲自带走 |
[22:40] | Again, | 再强调一次 |
[22:41] | as evidence. | 作为证据带走 |
[22:56] | Good. You did real good, baby. | 很好 你做得真好 宝贝 |
[23:18] | – Ain’t you supposed to be in school? – I am between classes. | -这时候你应该在学校吧 -课间休息 |
[23:23] | Listen, if I’d had a teacher like you, | 如果我遇到你这样的老师 |
[23:24] | I might have made it past the ninth grade. | 也许就能读完初中了 |
[23:27] | And had I known this chair was so difficult to seduce you from, | 要是我知道坐着对你这么没吸引力 |
[23:31] | I would have waited for you standing. | 我就站着等你了 |
[23:33] | Oh, don’t you worry. You’re doin’ just fine. | 别担心 你坐着也很美 |
[23:38] | So you’re here to seduce me then, huh? | 这么说 你是来勾引我的吗 |
[23:41] | I felt bad about last night. | 昨晚的事 我很抱歉 |
[23:43] | – I am just no good at opening up. – No, look. I… | -我只是不太擅长敞开心扉 -别这么说 |
[23:46] | – I shouldn’t have pried. – There are some things I’m not | -我不应该打探你的隐私 -有些事 |
[23:50] | really proud of. Some things I’ve never told anyone. | 我觉得不太光彩 这些事我没跟任何人讲过 |
[23:54] | Yeah. Well, I got a few of those myself. | 我也有这样的事 |
[24:01] | I really want to let you in. | 我真的想找你倾吐 |
[24:03] | I really do. | 不骗你 |
[24:05] | And I’m gonna try. | 我会努力的 |
[24:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:10] | Well, that makes me happy. | 这话听了真高兴 |
[24:13] | – But you could have just called, and… – Yeah, I know, but um, | -但你打电话就好 -我知道 但… |
[24:17] | then I couldn’t have been able to do this. | 我就不能这样了 |
[24:39] | So are you coming out tonight? | 那你今晚出来吗 |
[24:41] | That ain’t even a question. | 这还用问吗 |
[24:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:47] | Then my work here is done. | 那我来这儿的任务完成了 |
[24:50] | Uh, well, uh, just out of curiosity, | 我只是好奇 |
[24:52] | if I’d said I wasn’t sure, where was this gonna go? | 如果我说不确定 你会怎么做 |
[25:00] | So uh, | 还有 |
[25:01] | are you gonna change before | 你回教室之前 |
[25:03] | – headin’ back to the classroom or… – Are you kidding me? | -要换衣服吗 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[25:05] | I teach in turtlenecks, even in the summer. | 即使是夏天 我也穿着高领衫上课 |
[25:07] | Boys these days are disgusting. | 现在的孩子们很讨厌 |
[25:10] | Well, I’m not so sure it’s just these days, | 我可不敢肯定只是现在的问题 |
[25:11] | but I’m glad you’re taking the necessary precautions. | 但如果你稍微注意点儿我会很高兴 |
[25:17] | Will I see you tonight? | 晚上见 |
[25:26] | Who’s your friend? | 这位是谁 |
[25:27] | – Sure smells pretty. – She looks pretty, too. | -闻着肯定香 -长得也不错 |
[25:30] | Who my friend is, is none of your business, Tommy. | 我的朋友是谁跟你没关系 托米 |
[25:34] | You want a friend to smell, smell your own. | 如果你想闻 找你自个儿的朋友吧 |
[25:38] | So I was thinkin’ after we get off work, | 下班之后 我们可以租录像带看 |
[25:40] | maybe we can rent a video and kill off that bottle of Frangelico we’ve been nursin’. | 顺便把留着的那瓶弗朗格里哥葡萄酒喝掉 |
[25:45] | I don’t know, they call ’em videos, | 现在他们不叫录像带了 |
[25:46] | but… what are they call them now? Blu-rays, | 叫什么来着 蓝光 |
[25:49] | I think is what they call ’em. Or we could take a ride… | 大概是这么叫的吧 要不就去兜兜风 |
[26:05] | Mother fuckface! | 见鬼了 |
[26:08] | – Oh my God, your eye! – Terry, | -天啊 你的眼睛怎么了 -特里 |
[26:11] | it was him. | 是他 |
[26:13] | – He did this to me. – Arlene? | -是他干的 -阿尔琳 |
[26:15] | Well, look at him, looking at me, laughin’! He ain’t right, that boy! | 你看他还在对我笑 他不太对劲 |
[26:20] | You hear me? You ain’t right! | 你听到我说了吗 你不对劲 |
[26:23] | You’re rotten to the core, just like your daddy was! | 你坏透了 就像你爸爸一样 |
[26:31] | I’m your daddy, | 我才是你爸爸 |
[26:32] | and I ain’t rotten and neither are you. | 我不坏 你也不坏 |
[26:35] | You hear me? | 听到了没 |
[26:37] | Your mama just gets a little crazy sometimes, | 你妈妈偶尔有点神经质 |
[26:40] | which means we just gotta love her that much harder. | 我们要更努力地爱她才对 |
[27:06] | Sookie! Oh my God, are you okay? | 苏琪 天啊 你没事吧 |
[27:09] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[27:12] | Hi, Sook! I’m so sorry. | 苏克 我太抱歉了 |
[27:14] | Oh, it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[27:15] | I guess I’m still not so good at gettin’ snuck up on. | 怪我太紧张了 |
[27:18] | – How did you… – Lafayette. | -你怎么… -拉法耶 |
[27:21] | He texted me, said you was home. | 他发短信说你回来了 |
[27:23] | I parked out back ’cause I wanted to surprise ya. | 我把车停在后面 想给你个惊喜 |
[27:26] | – You did. – I guess I did, huh? | -确实是惊喜 -我觉得也是 |
[27:33] | – I thought you were dead. – Everybody did. | -我还以为你死了 -大家都这么想 |
[27:36] | – Where have you been? – New Orleans. | -你去哪儿了 -新奥尔良 |
[27:39] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了呢 |
[27:42] | Um, business for, for Bill. | 为比尔做事去了 |
[27:46] | – We’re not back together or anything. – I ain’t judgin’. | -我们没有复合 -我没想说什么 |
[27:49] | You look amazin’! New Orleans has been good for you, huh? | 你看起来太美了 新奥尔良很适合你啊 |
[27:53] | – It has. – Come on inside and tell me all about it? | -是啊 -进来跟我说说你的事吧 |
[28:01] | What the hell! | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[28:03] | 旧的去 | |
[28:05] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[28:11] | 新的来 喜欢吗 | |
[28:17] | No, I don’t like, actually. | 其实我真的不喜欢 |
[28:20] | That thing you said before about you and Bill not bein’ together, | 刚才你说你和比尔分开了 |
[28:23] | you sure he knows that? | 你确定他知道吗 |
[28:25] | It’s from Eric. | 这是埃里克写的 |
[28:26] | Sookie, you ain’t with him now? | 苏琪 你不是跟他在一起吧 |
[28:28] | No, never. The son of a bitch bought my house, but that’s all. | 永远不会 那个贱人买了我的房子 就这 |
[28:31] | He bought your house? | 他买下了你的房子 |
[28:36] | Psychopathic frat boy. | 精神病 大变态 |
[28:42] | I feel terrible. This can’t be the homecoming you were expecting. | 真不爽 谁想到回家会是这个样子 |
[28:46] | It’s Bon Temps, Sook. | 这可是良辰镇 苏克 |
[28:48] | Ain’t like I expected a red fuckin’ carpet. | 总不会像我期待的那样走红地毯 |
[28:50] | And besides, there’s ice cream. | 而且 这儿有冰淇淋 |
[28:53] | And by now, it should be good and melty, too. | 现在的口感正合适 |
[28:55] | I’m going to get blankets, I’ll meet you in the living room. | 我去拿毛毯 你到客厅等我吧 |
[29:06] | Hmm. This I’ll keep. | 这个我要留着 |
[29:16] | Motherfucker! | 我操他妈 |
[29:18] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:22] | He built himself a cubby. | 他造了个房间自己住 |
[29:24] | He built himself a cubby in my house. | 他在我的房子里给自己造了个房间 |
[29:29] | Do you need to go? | 你要走吗 |
[29:45] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[29:47] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:51] | Just stupid, that’s all. | 我就是太傻了 |
[29:54] | – Well, let me see your eye. – No, it’s fine. | -我看看你的眼睛 -不用了 没事 |
[29:58] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[30:02] | My God. | 天啊 |
[30:07] | Can I get you anythin’? | 你还需要什么 |
[30:09] | Well, I’ve melted all the fruits | 我把冰箱里所有的 |
[30:11] | and vegetables we have in the place, | 水果和蔬菜都用了 |
[30:13] | so at this point, I pretty ugh it out. | 所以现在 只能挺过去了 |
[30:17] | No, you don’t. | 不必了 |
[30:19] | – Jessica, no, no. – Why not? | -杰西卡 不要这样 -为什么 |
[30:23] | When you live with a vampire, | 你和吸血鬼一起住 |
[30:25] | there might as well be somethin’ in it for you. | 肯定能得到些好处 |
[30:27] | No. There’s plenty in it for me. | 不 是有很多好处 |
[30:31] | Besides, I don’t need that shit. | 而且我不需要那鬼东西 |
[30:35] | “That shit?” | “鬼东西” |
[30:40] | – “That shit” is my blood! – That’s not what I…uh… | -那鬼东西是我的血 -我不是那个意思 |
[30:46] | – You know what I’m sayin’. – No, I have no idea what you’re sayin’. | -你知道我想说什么 -我不知道 |
[30:49] | Just that I don’t want to drink your blood every time I stub my toe. | 我只是不想一点小伤就吸你的血 |
[30:52] | I’ve seen people get all kind of messed up off of too much vampire blood. | 我见过太多人嗑吸血鬼血上瘾闹得不可收拾 |
[30:59] | Where’s your keys? | 你的钥匙呢 |
[31:00] | Jessica, don’t just go runnin’ off like that’s some… | 杰西卡 别这样一走了之… |
[31:02] | I’m goin’ to the drugstore. | 我去药店 |
[31:03] | If you won’t take my blood, you need to at least take some Advil. | 既然你不肯喝我的血 至少得吃止痛药 |
[31:07] | I don’t want any Advil. | 我不想吃止痛药 |
[31:09] | I’m goin’. | 我一定要去 |
[31:16] | There you go. | 给 |
[31:29] | 右: 什里夫波特市 22英里 左: 良辰镇中心 | |
[31:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:49] | Is that… that’s my motherfuckin’ cousin. | 那不是…我表妹死回来了 |
[31:51] | – Look who brought me my car back. – Surprise! | -瞧瞧谁把我的车开回来了 -惊喜吧 |
[31:54] | Tara! | 泰拉 |
[31:57] | I got your text, | 我收到你的短信 |
[31:58] | so I came by to see Sook, but she had to bail. | 就回来找苏琪 可她有事要办 |
[32:03] | Hey, Jesus! | 约瑟 |
[32:05] | Tara. How you been? | 泰拉 你怎么样 |
[32:07] | – I’ve been good! – You look good! | -我好极啦 -你看上去好极了 |
[32:09] | That’s the calming influence of that Asian pussy at work. | 全是那亚洲美人同事的功劳 |
[32:12] | – Fuck you! – No, hooker, you know I’m right. | -去你的 -骚货 哥说的是实话 |
[32:15] | Come on, we’re late. We gotta go. | 走吧 要迟到了 赶紧走 |
[32:17] | I just got here! Where the hell you goin’? | 我才刚到 你们急什么 |
[32:20] | We got a thing. | 我们有事 |
[32:22] | A gay thing? | 搅基的事 |
[32:24] | A Wiccan thing. | 巫师的事 |
[32:27] | Seriously? | 开玩笑啊 |
[32:29] | You’re a Wiccan now? | 你还变巫师了 |
[32:32] | Hooker, you gonna come or what? | 贱人 你要不要一起去 |
[32:34] | I guess so. | 那就去呗 |
[32:38] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢你能来 -乐意效劳 |
[32:43] | I understand that you bought Sookie’s house. | 据我所知 你买了苏琪的房子 |
[32:46] | Any chance I can convince you to resell it back to her? | 有没有可能把房子再卖回给她 |
[32:49] | No. | 没有 |
[32:50] | – To me, then? – No. | -那卖给我呢 -不可能 |
[32:53] | All right? So we’re good. | 问完了 那没事了 |
[32:56] | There’s a new coven in town. | 镇上出现了新的巫师聚会 |
[32:58] | Oh, no, witches! | 好可怕 巫师啊 |
[33:00] | Based out of a Wicca shop not far from here, | 据点就在附近一家巫术店 |
[33:03] | called Moongoddess Emporium. | 名叫”月神商场” |
[33:05] | – I’ll put Pam on it. – You will do it yourself. | -我会让帕姆处理 -你亲自去办 |
[33:09] | They are necromancers, Eric. | 埃里克 他们是役亡师 |
[33:12] | They brought a bird back from the dead. | 已经令一只鸟起死回生 |
[33:16] | – Are you certain of this? – I had someone on the inside. | -你确定 -我有线人 |
[33:20] | I hope I don’t have to impress upon you the implications of this. | 希望你不需要我来告诉你这件事的重要性 |
[33:22] | – You do not. – If they can control the dead, | -不需要 -如果他们可以控制死物 |
[33:24] | – then they can control us. – I remember the Inquisition. | -他们就能控制我们 -我记得宗教裁判所 |
[33:26] | – I was around back then. – Excellent. | -我当时在 -非常好 |
[33:30] | Now will you deal with this yourself, or is it still beneath you? | 现在准备屈尊亲自过问了吗 |
[33:35] | Has the AVL signed off on this? | 美国吸血鬼联盟同意了吗 |
[33:37] | I am the King of Louisiana! | 我是路易斯安那国王 |
[33:41] | I don’t have to ask anyone for permission. | 我做事无需申请批准 |
[33:47] | I’ll go tonight. | 我今晚就去 |
[33:50] | My King. | 吾王 |
[33:54] | Thank you, Sheriff. | 多谢 治安官 |
[34:05] | You dare challenge me? | 你竟敢挑战我 |
[34:10] | I’m over twice your age. | 我的年龄是你的两倍还多 |
[34:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:16] | But I have nothin’ left to lose. | 不过我已经无所顾忌了 |
[34:27] | I brought backup. | 我带了援军 |
[34:28] | You brought humans into our affairs? | 你竟然让人类插手我们的事 |
[34:32] | No, you did when you sent me after Sookie. | 不 是你派我查苏琪 先把人类牵扯进来 |
[34:38] | On my command. | 听我号令 |
[34:41] | Their bullets are wooden? | 是木弹头吗 |
[34:43] | With a silver core. | 配有银弹芯 |
[34:46] | Nothing but the best for my Queen. | 给我的女王 一定要最好的 |
[34:50] | You fucking traitor! | 狗日的叛徒 |
[34:53] | Fire! | 开火 |
[35:04] | Thank you, team. | 多谢诸位 |
[35:07] | And thank you. | 也感谢你 |
[35:11] | I did nothing any other member of the | 我的所为不过是美国吸血鬼联盟 |
[35:13] | American Vampire League wouldn’t do. | 成员应尽的义务 |
[35:16] | Except you did. | 可你做到了 |
[35:20] | For you, this was personal, wasn’t it? | 对你而言 这应该算公报私仇吧 |
[35:22] | – You mean Sookie? – What is so special about that girl? | -你是指为苏琪 -那女孩有什么特别 |
[35:29] | Nothin’, as it turned out. | 经我调查 完全没有 |
[35:32] | I was dispatched by Sophie-Anne | 苏菲·安妮派我来 |
[35:34] | because she was obsessed with her, but | 是因为她非常关注这女孩 |
[35:37] | there was nothin’ there. | 可是她根本什么价值都没有 |
[35:40] | I swear it on the office I am to ascend to. | 我以我即将荣升的高位发誓 |
[35:44] | You better not be lying to me. | 你最好不要骗我 |
[35:47] | She did. | 她骗了我 |
[35:49] | Look what happened to her. | 瞧瞧她是什么下场 |
[35:50] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:52] | Good. | 那就好 |
[35:57] | Then by the power vested in me | 以智慧 公正与神圣的 |
[35:59] | by the one true Vampire Authority, | 唯一正当之吸血鬼当权者 |
[36:01] | whose wisdom and justice we hold sacred, | 授予我的权力 |
[36:04] | I hereby pronounce you | 我在此任命你为 |
[36:06] | King William Compton of Louisiana. | 路易斯安那州国王 威廉姆·康普顿 |
[36:13] | I pledge my fealty to the authority for as long as I walk this earth, | 我必效忠当权者 直至我身毁灭 |
[36:18] | and I swear it upon the blood. | 以血为誓 |
[36:21] | Hear, hear. | 收到了 |
[36:24] | Now go clean yourself up. | 快去洗洗 |
[36:26] | You’re covered in Queen. | 满身都是女王的残渣 |
[36:44] | Every memory of everyone I have ever loved is in that house. | 那座房子里满是我对亲人的回忆 |
[36:48] | If there is anything you can do to convince him to | 如果你有办法可以劝动他 |
[36:51] | – leave me alone… – Did I miss somethin’? | -放过我 -我穿越了吗 |
[36:54] | Are we “girls” now? | 我们几时成了闺蜜 |
[36:56] | Do we join a book club and read some queer chick-lit memoir, | 一起参加书友会 读了某位脑残小妞的自传 |
[36:59] | so now we’re bonded together by estrogen, or sisterhood, | 导致雌性激素爆发 姐妹情泛滥 |
[37:03] | or some other feminist drivel? | 或者女权主义心态作祟 |
[37:05] | – I don’t do book clubs! – Neither do I. | -我从来不去书友会 -我更不去 |
[37:08] | Eric is my maker, Sookie. | 埃里克是我的创造者 苏琪 |
[37:10] | Did you really think I’d side with you on this? | 你觉得这件事我会帮你吗 |
[37:14] | Are you expecting him back tonight? | 你还希望他今晚回来吗 |
[37:16] | He usually checks in to count receipts before he goes to ground. | 通常他休息之前会来查账 |
[37:20] | I’ll wait for him here. If that’s all right with you. | 那我就在这里等他 如果你不介意的话 |
[37:24] | Of course. | 请便 |
[37:27] | While you’re waitin’, though, | 不过你等着的时候 |
[37:30] | you really should reconsider his offer. | 最好重新考虑下他的提议 |
[37:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:34] | So he can keep me? | 好让他养着我 |
[37:35] | Use me? Drink from me? | 利用我 喝我的血 |
[37:38] | Or maybe lose control and drain me altogether? | 说不准一下子过了头 直接把我吸干了 |
[37:41] | It beats someone else doin’ it. | 总比被别人吸干好 |
[37:44] | With what you are, Faerie Princess, | 鉴于你的身份 精灵大小姐 |
[37:47] | you need to be somebody’s, or you won’t be at all. | 你必须作为附属存在 不然就没法存在 |
[37:51] | Eric is handsome, he’s rich, | 埃里克人很帅 又有钱 |
[37:53] | and in his own way, he cares about you. | 他以自己的方式关心你 |
[37:55] | He really does. | 真的很关心你 |
[37:57] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[37:59] | But I will never be Eric Northman’s puppet. | 但我绝不会成为埃里克·诺思曼的木偶 |
[38:03] | Mmm. Shame for you, then. He pulls good string. | 挺可惜的 他操纵木偶是拿手好戏 |
[38:14] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[38:17] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[38:20] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[38:23] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[38:26] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[38:29] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[38:33] | Steve Newlin was right… | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 |
[39:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:32] | What we accomplished | 我们昨晚的成果 |
[39:34] | last night was remarkable. | 真是太神奇了 |
[39:38] | And Marnie appreciates each and every one of us for | 玛妮很感谢我们 |
[39:42] | bein’ a part of it. | 每一个人的参与 |
[39:45] | If Marnie is so appreciative, how come Marnie don’t talk? | 如果玛妮感激我们 为什么她不说话 |
[39:48] | Quiet bitch, you a guest. Tsk. | 闭嘴 贱人 你是客 |
[39:50] | All right. Well, enough of the backslappin’. | 别再说感谢的话了 |
[39:52] | What we gonna bring back next? | 我们下一次要复活什么 |
[39:56] | A person. | 人 |
[39:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:01] | A person. | 人 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry. What the fuck? | 抱歉 你啥意思 |
[40:06] | We’re going to raise a human body. | 我们要复活一个人 |
[40:09] | – This is where you lose me. – Holy shit, Marnie! | -我听不懂了 -我的天啊 玛妮 |
[40:12] | – Well, why not a pigeon or… – Well, I don’t see what the big deal is. | -为什么不是鸽子 -我觉得没什么大不了 |
[40:14] | – Are you serious? – I’m game. | -你认真的吗 -我奉陪 |
[40:15] | – Yeah, I’ll be waitin’ out front. – I hear you, bitch. | -我先出去了 -知道了 小贱人 |
[40:19] | What’s the most fucked up thing I ever shifted into? | 我变成的最操蛋的东西是啥 你们知道吗 |
[40:22] | – Yeah, come on. – Out with it. | -说吧 -直说无妨 |
[40:23] | All right. I’m gonna have to go with, | 好吧 最操蛋的东西就是 |
[40:26] | – I was a hen at an egg farm. – What? | -养鸡场的一只母鸡 -什么 |
[40:28] | What’d you do that for? Some kind of animal rights thing? | 你干嘛这么做 是为了动物权益吗 |
[40:31] | Yes! To expose their inhumane practices! | 对 揭发他们的残忍行为 |
[40:35] | Whole world ain’t rich, you know. | 人们本来就不富裕 |
[40:37] | Not everybody can afford those organic free-range eggs you eat. | 不是每个人都买得起你吃的那种绿色鸡蛋 |
[40:40] | Oh, well, congratulations, Emory.You’re so disenfranchised. | 恭喜 埃默里 你的公民权被剥夺了 |
[40:44] | “I eat the eggs of the poor people.” | 我吃穷人的鸡蛋 |
[40:47] | I shifted into my mother. | 我变成了我的妈妈 |
[40:50] | You did what? | 什么 |
[40:52] | Now, that’s fucked up. | 这太操蛋了 |
[40:54] | My mother | 我的母亲 |
[40:56] | died giving birth to me. | 生我时难产死了 |
[40:59] | So I was raised by my father | 我在纳瓦霍印第安人保留地 |
[41:01] | and my grandparents in the Navajo Nation. | 由父亲和爷爷奶奶抚养长大 |
[41:03] | – You’re an Indian? – I thought you were a Mexican! | -你是印第安人吗 -我以为你是墨西哥人 |
[41:05] | I am, on my mother’s side. But my father’s side is Navajo. | 我母亲是墨西哥人 我父亲是纳瓦霍人 |
[41:08] | Like, old school Navajo. | 就那种老派的纳瓦霍人 |
[41:12] | My bedtime stories were not written by Doctor Seuss. | 我的睡前故事可不是苏斯博士写的那些 |
[41:12] | 苏斯博士 美国作家 以写儿童故事著称 | |
[41:16] | I had to fall asleep listening to “The Legend of the Skinwalkers.” | 我只能听着剥皮行者的故事入睡 |
[41:21] | The Skinwalkers? | 剥皮行者 |
[41:22] | According to the Navajo, skinwalkers were | 据纳瓦霍人的传说 剥皮行者是 |
[41:25] | horrible, evil witches, | 可怕而邪恶的巫师 |
[41:28] | whose powers allowed them to transform into any animal on earth. | 他们可以变成地球上任何一种动物 |
[41:34] | Well, how’s that different from bein’ a plain old shifter? | 这和普通的变形人有什么区别 |
[41:37] | Any animal on earth. Including other people. | 地球上任何一种动物 也包括人类 |
[41:42] | But they were said to be able to gain their powers in one way only. | 但是据说他们只有一种方式得到这种力量 |
[41:47] | They had to kill another shifter. | 必须杀死一个变形人 |
[41:49] | Another member of their own family. | 必须杀死自己家族的一个成员 |
[41:53] | Jesus. That’s a little rough. | 我的天啊 挺残酷的 |
[41:56] | Yeah, especially when your mother died giving birth to you. | 对 特别是你妈妈生你时难产死了 |
[42:02] | – Fuck. – What was it like? | -我靠 -变成另一个人 |
[42:06] | Being somebody else. | 是什么感觉 |
[42:10] | It was crazy. | 先是很疯狂 |
[42:13] | And scary, at first. | 很害怕 |
[42:16] | But then I was like, | 但是稍后觉得 |
[42:20] | “I get to be my mom.” | 我就是自己的母亲 |
[42:23] | I mean, I never got to meet her, and then, yeah, I was her. It was… | 我从未见过她 突然我变成了她 |
[42:38] | Shifter. | 变形人 |
[42:39] | – Where you goin’? – Need any help? | -你要去哪里 -需要帮忙吗 |
[42:41] | No, I got it. | 不用了 我行 |
[42:43] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[43:04] | Hey, baby. How’s it goin’? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[43:06] | Everyone here is completely insane. | 这里所有人都是疯子 |
[43:08] | Well, you already knew that. | 你不是早就知道了吗 |
[43:11] | Just say goodbye to your grandmother and come on home, okay? | 向奶奶告别 然后回家 好吗 |
[43:16] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[43:18] | I miss you too, baby. | 我也想你 亲爱的 |
[43:21] | Where the fuck y’all gonna get a dead body? | 你他妈去哪里弄一具死尸 |
[43:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[43:35] | Y’all are lookin’ for a dead body? | 你们在找尸体吗 |
[43:40] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[43:41] | Oh, Lafayette! | 拉法耶 |
[43:45] | I didn’t know you were a witch. | 我不知道你是个巫师 |
[43:55] | You are so fuckin’ beautiful. What’s your name again? | 你真漂亮 你叫什么来着 |
[43:58] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[44:01] | – Jessica? – Oh, yeah, oh. | -杰西卡 -爽 |
[44:07] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[44:09] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[44:22] | What? | 什么事 |
[44:23] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你在这里做什么 -你在这里做什么 |
[44:27] | Waitin’ to talk to Eric. I had to pee, but… | 我在等埃里克 我想撒尿 但是 |
[44:29] | I’m bleeding in here… | 我血流不止 |
[44:32] | – Does Hoyt know you’re doin’ this? – Just don’t! | -霍伊特知道你吸血吗 -别说了 |
[44:34] | – Sweetie, I’m just trying to help. – Well, I don’t want your help. | -亲爱的 我只想帮忙 -我不用你帮忙 |
[44:38] | Besides, you ain’t got no leg to stand on | 你根本没有资格 |
[44:39] | preachin’ at me how to be a good girlfriend. | 教我如何做一个称职的女朋友 |
[44:41] | Not after the way you treated Bill. | 看看你怎么对待比尔的 |
[44:42] | Okay, you don’t know everything there is to know about… | 有些事情你不知道… |
[44:44] | You have any idea how brokenhearted he was? And still is? | 他知道他当时有多伤心吗 现在也一样 |
[44:48] | Stop acting like my stepmom. | 别搞得你是我继母一样 |
[44:50] | I hated it before, and I like it even less now. | 我以前就不喜欢 现在更讨厌 |
[44:53] | – I’m not. – Just go away! | -我没有 -走吧你 |
[44:56] | This ain’t got nothin’ to do with you. | 这和你没什么关系 |
[44:58] | I can eat who I want. | 我想吸谁就吸谁 |
[45:02] | Hold the fuck still. | 别他妈动来动去 |
[45:04] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[45:07] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[45:10] | Steve Newlin was right! You’re devils of the night! | 史蒂夫·纽林说得对 你们是黑夜的魔鬼 |
[45:13] | – Oh, shut up and make up a new chant already! – Fang-bangers go to hell! | -闭嘴吧 能换句话吗 -尖牙控去死 |
[45:30] | What happened to your limp? | 你怎么不瘸了 |
[45:34] | Must be the adrenaline of the moment and shit. | 可能是肾上腺素激增吧 谁他妈知道 |
[45:37] | You’ve been lyin’ to me. Your leg’s fine! | 你撒谎 你的腿早好了 |
[45:39] | Yeah, well, fuck you! | 没错 你他妈还有脸说 |
[45:41] | ‘Cause you’ve been lyin’ to me, too! | 你还不是骗我了 |
[45:43] | How have I been lyin’ to you? | 我怎么骗你了 |
[45:44] | Your new girlfriend and all them people you been hangin’ out with! | 你的新女友 还有你们一起出去玩的那群人 |
[45:47] | They’re all shifters! It ain’t no anger management! | 他们都是变形人 你根本没上愤怒管理课 |
[45:49] | Well, that’s what it is for me, anyhow! | 不管怎样 对我来说有用 |
[45:52] | A chance to get shit off my chest | 让我能把情绪都发泄出来 |
[45:53] | before I do crazy things like shoot people! | 免得再像个疯子似地开枪打人 |
[45:57] | Do you have any idea how much I wish I’d never done that? | 你知道我有多希望当时没开那一枪吗 |
[46:00] | Probably not as much as me. | 应该没我希望吧 |
[46:02] | Oh, you gotta be kiddin’ me. | 别他妈开玩笑了 |
[46:04] | Well, this worked out great for you! | 这对你是件好事 |
[46:07] | You’re the one that got shot! | 你是中枪那一个 |
[46:08] | – Yeah, I’m the one that got shot! – All your sins are washed away! | -对 是我中枪 -你的过错一笔勾销了 |
[46:13] | Livin’ high on the hog at Maxine’s house! | 衣食无忧地住在玛克辛家 |
[46:16] | And I’m just the stupid son of a bitch that shot his own brother! | 而我成了朝亲弟弟开枪的人渣 |
[46:18] | Yeah, well, it still don’t change the fact that you lied to me. | 那也改变不了你骗我的事实 |
[46:21] | – You lied to me. – Big surprise! | -你也骗我了 -多新鲜啊 |
[46:24] | Mickens brothers are a bunch of liars. | 米根斯兄弟都是大骗子 |
[46:27] | Big surprise! | 真新鲜啊 |
[46:30] | What’d you follow me out here for, Tommy? | 你干嘛跟我到这儿来 托米 |
[46:32] | I don’t know. I guess I just… | 不知道 也许我是想 |
[46:39] | want us to be brothers. | 咱哥俩能和好 |
[46:42] | I’m serious, Sam. Don’t laugh at me. | 我认真的 山姆 别笑话我 |
[46:44] | Well, that’s gonna be a problem. | 好吧 这事儿难办了 |
[46:47] | ‘Cause, you don’t trust me. I sure as hell don’t trust you. | 你不信任我 我也不信任你 |
[46:50] | So then, | 那么 |
[46:52] | where do we start? | 我们怎样开始呢 |
[46:57] | Chip away at it. | 慢慢来吧 |
[47:00] | Try to not trust each other a little less every day. | 试着每天多信任对方一点 |
[47:05] | – Sounds good. – Sam! | -听起来不错 -山姆 |
[47:07] | – Are you all right? – Hey, you need some help, Sam? | -你还好吗 山姆 -需要帮忙吗 |
[47:09] | Are you okay, Sam? | 没事吧 山姆 |
[47:11] | Guess I should take off before they find me. | 我该撤了 免得他们看到我 |
[47:14] | Appreciate it. | 感激不尽 |
[47:26] | I’m told your leader’s name is Marnie. | 我听说你们的头儿叫玛妮 |
[47:29] | Really? Who told you that? | 是吗 听谁说的 |
[47:32] | Well, let’s just say, um, | 怎么说呢 |
[47:36] | a little bird did. | 一只小小鸟 |
[47:39] | So, | 那么 |
[47:41] | which one of you uh, | 你们几位漂亮的女士 |
[47:43] | lovely ladies is Marnie? | 哪位是玛妮 |
[47:46] | I am. Uh, I, I am Marnie. | 我是 我是玛妮 |
[47:49] | Excellent. Thank you for coming forward. | 非常好 感谢你能站出来 |
[47:52] | Now, here’s the deal, Marnie. | 这事儿要这么办 玛妮 |
[47:54] | This is the last time your coven convenes. | 这是你们最后一次巫师聚会 |
[48:00] | And before you even think about agreeing | 如果你们打算口头答应 |
[48:02] | and then meeting behind my back, know this. | 再背着我秘密集会 那就听好了 |
[48:05] | There is no behind my back. | 你们没办法背着我 |
[48:07] | I am everywhere. | 因为我无处不在 |
[48:11] | What’s in it for me? | 我能得到什么 |
[48:15] | I said it was a deal, not a negotiation. | 我说的是解决办法 不是谈条件 |
[48:18] | Lafayette, do I negotiate? | 拉法耶 我是能谈条件的人吗 |
[48:21] | I’d listen to him, Marnie. He tends to get his way. | 玛妮 换我就会听他的 他有的是手段 |
[48:26] | What the fuck now? | 这是啥状况 |
[48:35] | Join hands. | 拉起手来 |
[48:36] | Why couldn’t you just take the deal? | 你干嘛不乖乖听话呢 |
[48:41] | Goddamn, I hate this place. | 操 我他妈恨透这地方了 |
[48:44] | Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way. | 暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此 |
[48:47] | We call upon ye, we summon ye. | 我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝 |
[48:49] | Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way. | 暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此 |
[48:52] | We call upon ye, we summon ye. | 我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝 |
[48:54] | Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way. | 暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此 |
[48:55] | Come this way, we call upon you. We summon you. | 我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝 |
[48:57] | Well, what have we here? | 瞧瞧这是谁啊 |
[48:59] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[49:01] | Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way. | 暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此 |
[49:03] | We call upon ye, we summon thee. | 我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝 |
[49:06] | Elements of the night, elements of the dead, come this way. | 暗夜之元 死亡之元 请汇集于此 |
[49:08] | Come this way, we call upon you. We summon you. | 我们呼唤汝 我们召唤汝 |
[49:27] | [咒语] | |
[50:18] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[50:26] | Well, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[50:30] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[50:33] | Crystal? | 克莉斯多 |
[50:35] | Crystal. | 克莉斯多 |
[50:39] | Well, it’s your lucky night. You get us both. | 今晚你小子走运了 我俩一起伺候你 |
[50:43] | Take that shit out his mouth. | 把他嘴里那破玩意儿拿出来 |
[50:45] | I can’t make out a word he’s sayin’. | 他说的话我一个字都听不清 |
[50:47] | I said if you’re gonna kill me, kill me now, fuckwad! | 我说 你要想杀我 赶紧动手 傻逼 |
[50:51] | Oh, no. We ain’t gonna kill you. | 哦不 我们不会杀你 |
[50:54] | – We gonna make a baby. – You and me? | -我们要造人 -你和我吗 |
[50:56] | No, silly. You and me. | 不 傻孩子 你和我 |
[50:58] | Uh, two questions. Why is he all right with this? | 我有俩问题 他怎么愿意点头 |
[51:01] | And also, if he ain’t part of the baby-makin’, | 还有 他不参与造人计划 |
[51:03] | what’s he gettin’ naked for? | 脱光了干嘛 |
[51:04] | We been tryin’ on our own for a while now, but… | 我们尝试有一阵子了 |
[51:06] | – Felton’s shootin’ blanks. – Shut the fuck up! | -费尔顿不孕 -你给我闭嘴 |
[51:08] | We don’t know that for sure. All we know is it ain’t workin’! | 你说的事儿可不确定 只知道总怀不上 |
[51:11] | – Jesus Christ! – I got a duty, | -操你妈的 -我有责任 |
[51:14] | you know, to my kinfolk. | 你知道的 对我的族人 |
[51:16] | To propagate the bloodline. | 为了延续家族血脉 |
[51:19] | But I also want to be with you. | 还有 我想和你在一起 |
[51:21] | Well, maybe it’s just the stress of the situation, | 可能我这样说比较破坏气氛 |
[51:26] | but, well, I don’t follow. | 我没明白 |
[51:28] | If we want to be sure we’re gonna make us a panther, | 如果我们要生个纯种豹人 |
[51:31] | we gotta make you one of us first. | 我们就先要把你变成我们的同类 |
[51:32] | But what if I don’t want to be one of you? | 要是我不想成为你的同类呢 |
[51:35] | Well, that’s just too fuckin’ bad! | 那就太他妈遗憾了 |
[51:39] | Oh, fuck. Crystal! | 我操 克莉斯多 |
[51:42] | Don’t, please! I’m beggin’ you. | 别 求你了 我求你了 |
[51:45] | Don’t you want to be together? | 你不想和我在一起吗 |
[51:47] | I mean, this is the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[51:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:52] | Oh, suck it, Felton. | 忍了吧 费尔顿 |
[51:54] | Sweetheart, please. | 宝贝 求你了 |
[51:57] | Just try and relax, all right? It’ll only hurt in the beginnin’. | 放轻松点 好吗 只是一开始有点疼 |
[52:27] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[52:31] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[52:34] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[52:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[52:40] | It’s me, Sookie. | 是我啊 苏琪 |
[52:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[52:44] | You know me. | 你认识我的 |
[52:51] | No, no, I don’t. | 不 我不认识你 |
[53:09] | Why do you smell so good? | 为什么你这么好闻 |