时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Yeah! You better run! | 赶紧逃命吧 |
[00:10] | It’s like pouring boiling water on fire ants! Woo! | 简直就像开水烫火蚁 |
[00:14] | Hear me, slaves. Kill the king. | 奴隶们 听我号令 杀死国王 |
[00:18] | Kill king. Kill king. Kill king. | 杀死国王 杀死国王 杀死国王 |
[00:27] | Get the fuck outta here! | 给我滚出去 |
[00:30] | Hey! We’re your friends. | 我们是你的朋友 |
[00:35] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:39] | Kill king. | 杀死国王 |
[00:41] | Must kill the king. | 一定要杀死国王 |
[00:44] | Here comes death. | 受死吧 |
[00:45] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[00:47] | Not for me. | 想杀我没那么容易 |
[00:52] | Kill king. Kill king. Kill king. | 杀死国王 杀死国王 杀死国王 |
[00:59] | – Silver. – Bill, please don’t. | -银弹 -比尔 不要 |
[01:04] | Don’t let her control you. Fight her! | 别让她控制你 反抗啊 |
[01:06] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[01:16] | Sookie, go! | 苏琪 快走 |
[01:18] | No more! | 不可以 |
[01:23] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[01:25] | Broken. | 咒被破了 |
[03:14] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[03:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:22] | Mama, wake up. | 妈妈 醒醒 |
[03:25] | Mama, please wake up. | 妈妈 求你醒过来 |
[03:28] | Mama, please wake up, Mama! | 妈妈 醒过来啊 妈妈 |
[03:34] | Bill! I think he might be… | 比尔 我想他可能… |
[03:37] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[03:44] | Marnie. | 玛妮 |
[03:47] | Disappear! | 消失 |
[03:52] | We have to help these poor people. | 我们得帮帮这些可怜的人 |
[03:55] | Bill, image. | 比尔 形象 |
[03:58] | Everybody stay calm. | 大家镇定 |
[04:00] | The fire department and EMT’s are on the way. | 消防队和急救人员正在赶来 |
[04:03] | I, myself, am a trained, caring, | 我本人就是经过认证的急救人员 |
[04:05] | and a certified first responder. | 训练有素 热心助人 |
[04:21] | We didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们没做任何错事 |
[04:25] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[04:28] | I’m a free woman. | 我现在是单身 |
[04:31] | Hoyt broke up with me, and I broke up with him. | 霍伊特甩了我 我跟他断了 |
[04:35] | Well, I didn’t. | 可我跟他没断 |
[04:38] | Well, listen to you. God. | 天哪 你看你 |
[04:41] | Talk about bromance. | 还兄弟如手足 |
[04:45] | Well, he is my brother. | 他就是我兄弟 |
[04:49] | He was the littlest one in elementary school. | 上小学的时候 他是班上的小不点 |
[04:52] | And if I didn’t do his fightin’ for him, those other kids… | 要是没有我护着他 别的孩子… |
[04:55] | would like to have killed him. | 早就把他打死了 |
[04:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:58] | You’ve told me and Hoyt’s told me many, many times. | 你讲过 霍伊特也讲过 好多遍了 |
[05:01] | In eighth grade, he shot up ten inches. | 八年级的时候 他一下子窜高了十英寸 |
[05:05] | No muscle yet, no balance at all. | 身上没肉 整个人晃晃悠悠的 |
[05:07] | That boy had to walk with a cane for six months. | 有足足六个月都得架着拐走 |
[05:10] | Somebody had to help him then, too, and that was me. | 必须有人帮他 那个人就是我 |
[05:13] | Well, Hoyt walks just fine all on his own now. | 霍伊特现在不是一个人过得挺好 |
[05:15] | Maybe it’s time you let him. | 你也该放手了 |
[05:18] | You’re as bad as Maxine. | 你怎么跟玛克辛似的 |
[05:19] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[05:23] | Hey, Jess, you and me, this is different. | 可是杰西 你我的事不一样 |
[05:28] | This will kill him. | 他会疯了的 |
[05:32] | I don’t want to hurt him either. | 我也不想伤害他 |
[05:33] | It was the blood, ain’t it? | 是血的作用 对不对 |
[05:35] | Uh… I never would have done it, | 如果不是喝了你的血 |
[05:38] | if I hadn’t of drank your blood. | 我是不会做出这种事的 |
[05:40] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[05:42] | Don’t you dare… | 你怎么敢… |
[05:44] | pretend that you didn’t want me. | 装作你根本不想要我 |
[05:46] | I did want you, and I still do. | 我想要你 现在也想 |
[05:49] | But I’ll never be able to face him again unless you… | 可是我以后都没法面对他了 除非你… |
[05:59] | You wanna wipe everything that happened between us tonight | 你想要把我们今晚发生的一切 |
[06:01] | right out of your mind? | 从脑海中抹去 |
[06:04] | You have any idea how that makes me feel? | 你知道我是什么感觉吗 |
[06:07] | Well, I… I don’t know what else to do. | 我…我不知道还能怎么做 |
[06:09] | This is for you, too. Hmm. | 这也是为了你 |
[06:11] | He’ll know about us as soon as he looks at me. | 他只消看我一眼 立刻就会知道我们的事 |
[06:14] | I am not gonna glamour you, | 我不会因为你不想有负罪感 |
[06:16] | just because you don’t want to feel guilty. | 就帮你消除记忆 |
[06:18] | What about my guilt? Who’s gonna make me forget? | 我的负罪感又怎么办 谁来让我遗忘 |
[06:24] | Fuckin’ humans. | 操蛋的人类 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna go find somebody to eat. | 我要去找个人吸血 |
[06:37] | Hang on. We’ll be at the hospital in five minutes. | 坚持住 再有五分钟就到医院了 |
[06:41] | A few stitches, little duct tape, | 缝几针 贴块膏药 |
[06:42] | pretty nurse, you’ll be good to go. | 来个漂亮护士 你就活蹦乱跳了 |
[06:45] | They can’t do nothin’ for me. | 他们救不了我 |
[06:46] | Quit talking shit. | 别说丧气话 |
[06:48] | It ain’t just the beatin’. | 不光是挨打的伤 |
[06:50] | Turnin’ into Sam, it did something. | 变成山姆 对我也有害 |
[06:57] | Shifter to werewolf. I’m dyin’. | 实话跟你说 我要死了 |
[07:03] | We gotta try. | 那也要一试 |
[07:09] | Jesus, fuck! | 我操 |
[07:14] | Take me home. Please. | 带我回家 求你了 |
[07:21] | Where’s home? | 你家在哪儿 |
[07:25] | Merlotte’s. | 马洛特酒吧 |
[07:33] | Hey, how many bars do you have? | 你有几格信号 |
[07:35] | Four. No, two again. One. | 四格 不对 两格 就一格了 |
[07:39] | I don’t ve any bars anywhere ever. My phone sucks. Ow! | 我在哪边都没信号 破手机 |
[07:43] | People, we are locked the fuck up | 我说 我们都他妈被囚禁了 |
[07:45] | and incommunicado . Face it. | 通信也掐断了 接受现实吧 |
[07:49] | Magic is not stronger than technolog. | 魔法对抗不了科技 |
[07:51] | Three. Wait, no one again. | 三格 等等 又剩一格了 |
[07:54] | Damn. Ma, hello? Hello? | 该死的 妈 喂 喂 |
[07:57] | Mom. | 妈 |
[07:58] | I am not gonna die in a Wiccan shit store with them. | 我才不要跟这群傻子一起死在狗屁巫术商店里 |
[08:00] | I fuckin’ refuse. | 我他妈不接受 |
[08:01] | There ain’t no spell that can’t be undone if you got the juice. | 只要方法对路 任何法术都可以破除 |
[08:05] | Marnie, or Antonia, | 无论玛妮还是安东尼娅 |
[08:06] | it’s just another witch. | 也不过是普通女巫而已 |
[08:08] | I’m not the fuckin’ ancient, pissed-off witch. | 我又不是怒气冲冲的古代巫婆 |
[08:10] | She ain’t no more pissed off than I am. You? | 我的怒气不比她少 你呢 |
[08:13] | Yeah. I got some rage. | 一样 我心里也有火 |
[08:17] | We are strong, angry women, Tara. | 我们是强大而愤怒的女人 泰拉 |
[08:20] | All we gotta do is force a crack in her wall. | 我们要做的就是在她的壁垒上打出一条缝儿 |
[08:23] | There’s an incantation here… | 这里有一个咒语 |
[08:27] | You should have been there. | 你们真该瞧瞧那场面 |
[08:28] | It was the bloodbath, and we sort of won. | 血流成河 我们也算是赢了 |
[08:30] | Enough, Roy. | 够了 罗伊 |
[08:33] | Put the vampires inside. | 把吸血鬼带进去 |
[08:35] | Come on, robots. | 来吧 机器人 |
[08:36] | Where’s the other one? Where’s tall one? | 那个吸血鬼呢 高个子那个 |
[08:38] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[08:41] | Is, uh, anything wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[08:43] | Yes. No, no. Yes. | 是啊 没有 不 出事了 |
[08:47] | What’s Roy mean? What bloodbath? | 罗伊刚说什么意思 什么血流成河 |
[08:50] | You can’t hold us prisoner. | 你不能囚禁我们 |
[08:53] | Why are you all so ungrateful? | 你们怎么都不懂得感恩 |
[08:58] | I am protecting you. | 我这是在保护你们 |
[09:04] | I have put my soul at risk to destroy the night beasts for you. | 我冒那么大危险 为你们消灭暗夜的野兽 |
[09:11] | But at what cost? | 但是代价呢 |
[09:13] | Uh, we won’t say anything to anybody, we promise. | 我们保证不会告诉任何人 |
[09:17] | We will all stay together… | 我们所有人都要在一起 |
[09:33] | You’ve been keeping secrets from me. | 你居然一直瞒着我 |
[09:36] | What’s the deal with your | 你的那个小甜心 |
[09:36] | little dairy maid and her lightning trick? | 还有她发光的招数是怎么回事 |
[09:39] | We have more important concerns. | 我们有更重要的事需要关心 |
[09:41] | There are glamour squads all over Shreveport. | 全什里夫波特的魅惑组都行动起来了 |
[09:44] | If anything leaks… | 如果事有泄露 |
[09:45] | “Remember the Civil Rights movement, sweeping social change…” | 记得民权运动吗 彻底的社会变革 |
[09:48] | “Inevitably accompanied by violence and the appearance of chaos.” | 难免伴随暴力与混乱 |
[09:51] | Yada-yada. That is the spin we’ll give it. | 云云 我们就搬出这套说辞 |
[09:55] | Spin doesn’t matter now. | 什么说辞已经不重要了 |
[09:56] | Spin always matters. | 说辞永远是重要的 |
[09:57] | You are not in charge anymore. | 你别想再管事了 |
[10:02] | Oh…oh, yes. Yes, I am. | 哦 我当然可以 |
[10:05] | I raised you to that throne, | 我能把你扶上国王的宝座 |
[10:06] | and I can bring you down in a heartbeat. | 也能立马废了你 |
[10:11] | This is your fault, all of it. | 这是你的错 全都是你的错 |
[10:14] | And that is exactly what I’m gonna tell the Authority. | 我会一字不差地向当权者汇报 |
[10:17] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你说什么屁话 |
[10:18] | If you’d let me kill that witch when I wanted to… | 如果当初我说杀了那个女巫 你没阻挠的话 |
[10:20] | If you had any idea of the factions I’m fighting with in the… | 要知道我所参与的派系斗争… |
[10:23] | I don’t care. Now, this is what will happen. | 我不管 听着 现在要这么办 |
[10:26] | We are going after the necromancer, and we are taking her out. | 我们要找到那个役亡师 然后干掉她 |
[10:30] | By any means necessary. | 不惜任何手段 |
[10:35] | I remember everything. Us. | 我都想起来了 我们俩的事 |
[10:41] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切都没变 |
[10:43] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[10:45] | I haven’t changed. I’m just more. | 我没变 只是多了一段记忆 |
[10:52] | The other Eric is still here. | 那一个埃里克还在这儿 |
[10:55] | Sookie… | 苏琪 |
[11:02] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:07] | Can’t you see him in my eyes? | 难道你在我的眼中看不到他吗 |
[11:15] | Yes. | 看得到 |
[11:17] | So what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题呢 |
[11:22] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[11:26] | When you were about to kill him… | 你当时说要杀他的时候 |
[11:29] | I just couldn’t bear the thought of a world without him in it. | 一想到他要从此消失 我就感到崩溃了 |
[11:34] | I think it was how I was able to stop you. | 我想正因为如此 我才有能力阻止你 |
[11:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:44] | I don’t want to lie to you, but I can’t help it. | 我不想骗你 但我控制不了这种感情 |
[11:49] | I love him, too. | 我也爱着他 |
[11:51] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[11:54] | Sometimes I think it’s because you’ve both given me your blood. | 也许是因为你俩都给我喝过血 |
[12:01] | Maybe it’s just chemical. | 也许只是起了化学反应 |
[12:04] | You gave yourself to me completely. | 你全身心地把自己交给了我 |
[12:10] | You are mine. | 你是我的 |
[12:11] | I never promised that. | 我从来没那样许诺过 |
[12:14] | And you gave yourself to me completely. | 你也全身心地把自己交给过我 |
[12:21] | Yes, I did. | 是 没错 |
[12:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:32] | Bill called me. Are you back? Is it you? | 比尔打电话给我了 你恢复了吗 是你吗 |
[12:36] | Yes, I’m back. | 是 我恢复了 |
[12:38] | My God, I missed you. | 上帝啊 我好想你 |
[12:41] | That fuckin’ sorceress, I thought I’d lost you forever. | 那个天杀的女巫 我以为我会永远失去你了 |
[12:44] | How did you get her to break the curse? | 你怎么让她打破咒语的 |
[12:47] | Well, she didn’t. Sookie did. | 不是她 是苏琪干的 |
[12:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:55] | Well, thanks. | 那个 谢了 |
[12:57] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[12:59] | Why didn’t you summon me the second you were free? | 你既然好了 怎么不赶快召唤我呢 |
[13:06] | Hey. | 喂 |
[13:10] | We’ll talk about it later. | 咱们回头再说这个 |
[13:13] | Sure. | 好 |
[13:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | Fire killed her 400 years ago. | 她四百年前是被烧死的 |
[13:25] | We can only hope that it works again. | 我们只能盼着这招还能奏效 |
[13:26] | Blowing up MoonGoddess Emporium is not a 21st century solution. | 都什么年代了 炸掉月神商场这种事不能干 |
[13:29] | Blowing up MoonGoddess? | 炸掉月神商场 |
[13:31] | You’re fucking our whole agenda up the ass. | 你他妈就整个破坏掉我们的计划吧 |
[13:33] | I need you to get me off the Greta Van Susteren show tomorrow. | 你安排下 明天苏斯泰瑞的节目我不上了 |
[13:35] | God, I hate her. | 天啊 我恨死她了 |
[13:36] | Bill, you can’t do this. Tara and other humans are in there. | 比尔 不能这样 泰拉和好多人类在里面 |
[13:39] | Well, they bet on the wrong horse. It’s too bad. | 很遗憾 他们站错队了 |
[13:43] | I’ve summoned Jessica. We’ll secure the windows, | 我已经召唤了杰西卡 待会儿关紧窗户 |
[13:45] | silver ourselves, and go to ground. | 我们上银链子 躲到地下室去 |
[13:47] | Pam, you’ll stay here. | 帕姆 你留在这儿 |
[13:48] | I’m so in. | 我非参与不可 |
[13:49] | If Tara hadn’t warned me about the hotel, | 如果泰拉没有告诉我酒店的事 |
[13:51] | Eric would still be a zombie and you’d be dead. | 埃里克到现在还是傀儡 你也早死翘翘了 |
[13:53] | My kind is still in danger. | 我们种族面临危险 |
[13:56] | I can’t risk potential genocide to save one human, | 我不能冒着种族灭绝的危险去救一个人类 |
[13:58] | just because she’s your friend. | 就因为她是你的朋友 |
[14:00] | Lovable, isn’t he? | 真招人爱啊 |
[14:02] | – At least let me help. I can… – Last time you helped… | -至少让我帮你 我能 -上次让你帮忙 |
[14:05] | You got shot and almost died. | 你中了一枪 差点没死掉 |
[14:10] | Stay away from there, Sookie. | 别靠近那里 苏琪 |
[14:12] | Because tomorrow night, | 因为明晚 |
[14:13] | we’re gonna finish Marnie once and for all. | 我们要彻底地除掉玛妮 |
[14:14] | And if innocent people die? | 如果无辜的人因此丧命呢 |
[14:16] | It’s war. It happens. | 这是战争 总会死人的 |
[14:35] | – No. No. – Sam. | -不 不 -山姆 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:44] | – Hey, we gotta, we gotta get him some vampire blood. – No. | -我们得弄点吸血鬼的血来 -不 |
[14:48] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[14:51] | He’s got a right to choose his time. | 这种时候就听他的吧 |
[15:01] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[15:11] | Can’t hardly feel nothin’ now. | 我现在几乎没感觉了 |
[15:13] | Hey, hey. Shhh. You fool kid. | 别说话 你个傻小子 |
[15:23] | Nice. | 真好 |
[15:26] | Well… | 嗯… |
[15:27] | It’s company. | 有人陪真好 |
[15:32] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[15:43] | You know, I’m, I’m uh… | 你知道吗 我 我 |
[15:46] | I’m thinkin’ the folks who | 我在想那些到鬼门关 |
[15:47] | pass on for little while and then come back. | 走了一遭又回来的人 |
[15:52] | Well, they say it’s beautiful over there. | 据说那儿很美 |
[15:57] | There’s books on it. They all want to stay. | 书上写的有呢 他们都想留在那里 |
[16:00] | They say it’s like goin’ home. | 有种回家的感觉 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:06] | It’s all feeling good and white light and people who love you. | 那儿很好 亮堂堂的 还有很多爱你的人 |
[16:13] | You really believe that shit? | 你们真相信那些屁话吗 |
[16:17] | Why not? | 为什么不信 |
[16:18] | Now, could be. | 现在可以信 |
[16:22] | There ain’t no heaven… | 根本没有天堂 |
[16:26] | And Hell’s a dogfight. | 地狱就是斗狗场 |
[16:30] | I’m gonna disappear like I never was. | 我会消失 就像没来过一样 |
[16:35] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[16:38] | Well, won’t you be surprised when angels come and lift you up. | 好啊 等天使过来接你时不要惊掉下巴 |
[16:47] | Sucker. | 傻瓜 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry, Sam. | 对不起 山姆 |
[17:07] | For everything. | 一切都是我的错 |
[17:11] | No. Nothin’ was your fault. | 不 你没做错什么 |
[17:15] | And, listen, I’m sorry. I should | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[17:17] | have been a better brother. I didn’t know how. | 我本该做个好哥哥 但我不知道怎么做 |
[17:24] | You were the best part of my life. | 跟你在一起是我最快乐的日子 |
[17:33] | That is so fuckin’ sad. | 真他妈的难过 |
[17:40] | Sam, he’s goin’. | 山姆 他快不行了 |
[17:43] | Don’t forget me right away. | 别转眼就把我忘了 |
[17:46] | Hey, Tommy, I’ll never forget about you. | 托米 我绝不会忘记你 |
[17:51] | You’re in my heart, always. | 你永远都在我心里 |
[17:55] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的好弟弟 |
[18:01] | Tommy. Hey. | 托米 |
[18:04] | Tommy, listen. You’re loved. I love you. | 托米听着 你有人爱 我爱你 |
[18:15] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:41] | Marcus Bozeman is a dead fuckin’ wolf. | 马库斯·波兹曼这匹臭狼死定了 |
[19:05] | You ain’t gonna let me in? | 你不打算让我进去吗 |
[19:07] | Oh, well, place is kind of a mess. | 里面有点儿乱 |
[19:10] | I don’t give a shit. | 我无所谓 |
[19:18] | What’s on? | 正在播什么 |
[19:20] | Uh, I don’t know. Somethin’. | 不知道 就这玩意儿 |
[19:23] | Well, who’s playin’? | 谁在打比赛 |
[19:24] | It’s them against them. | 反正这边打那边呗 |
[19:31] | Want a beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[19:32] | Uh, I had a beer for breakfast, so what else you got? | 我早餐喝过了 你还有别的吗 |
[19:35] | Uh, well, nothin’. Just beer. | 没了 只有啤酒 |
[19:42] | I guess I’ll have a beer then. | 那就啤酒吧 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:00] | You know, that house is, uh, it’s pretty empty. | 你知道吗 那房子空荡荡的 |
[20:06] | It’s like too full, too empty, all at once, you know? | 好像很满 又感觉很空 懂吗 |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:11] | Keep thinkin’ I see her turnin’ the corner. | 总想着她能回心转意 |
[20:14] | Or I’ll get a whiff of perfume… | 或是能在枕头上闻到 |
[20:17] | from the pillow. You know, | 她那熟悉的香水味 |
[20:18] | I washed it a bunch of times, | 其实那枕头洗了很多次 |
[20:20] | but I can still smell her. | 但还是能闻到她的味道 |
[20:22] | The smells, whoo boy… | 那闻起来 真是… |
[20:27] | They’ll take you right back in time, won’t they? | 那味道会让你想起过去 不是吗 |
[20:32] | And she’s gone for good. Thank God. | 她不会回来了 谢天谢地 |
[20:35] | You know, I’m a lucky man to be out of that mess. Mmm. | 总算摆脱那些破事了 我真幸运 |
[20:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:41] | I can’t stay at that place, J. | 那地方我呆不下去了 杰 |
[20:44] | Like, I don’t want her back. She… It’s just… | 我不希望她回来 就是觉得… |
[20:49] | But I keep waitin’ to see her walk through the door, or like… | 可我总盼着她走进那扇门 或是 |
[20:52] | Crawl up out of her cubby hole, you know, and… | 从她的小窝里爬上来 然后… |
[20:55] | All kind of cute and kind of sleepy, you know? | 那种睡眼惺忪的可爱模样 知道吗 |
[20:58] | Don’t. Hey, don’t do this to yourself. | 别这么折磨自己 |
[21:04] | I’m cool. I’m great. | 我没事 我好极了 |
[21:11] | Just let me crash with you for a little while, will you? | 我能在你这儿住一阵子吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah. Sure. No problem. | 当然可以 没问题 |
[21:24] | Ugh. Bubba. | 老兄 |
[21:29] | Hey, don’t cry, man. | 别哭啊 哥们 |
[21:30] | I ain’t cryin’. | 我没哭 |
[21:37] | Open your eyes, Mister. | 先生 睁眼 |
[21:39] | – Ah! Ah! – V! | -啊 -吸血鬼血 |
[21:41] | Seriously, V? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[21:43] | Uh, uh, wait a minute. Hey, uh… | 呃 等一下 |
[21:46] | What? It’s not what you think. I… | 不是你想的那样 |
[21:48] | We have little children. | 家里可是有小孩啊 |
[21:50] | If one of them got into that, oh, dear, God in heaven. | 如果他们发现了这个 天啊 饶了我吧 |
[21:53] | After everything we’ve been through, | 经历了那么多事之后 |
[21:55] | Andy, I cannot believe you. | 我不能再相信你了 安迪 |
[21:56] | There’s a safety cap, I think. | 那瓶子好像有个安全盖 |
[21:58] | That ain’t the point! Ugh… | 问题不在这儿 |
[22:00] | Hold on. What? You think it’s mine? | 等等 怎么 你认为这是我的东西 |
[22:04] | No way. Come on now. It’s evidence. | 别乱猜了 这是证物 |
[22:07] | Are you gonna let him sit there and barefaced lie? | 你就任凭他坐在那儿睁眼说瞎话吗 |
[22:10] | Hey, that’s crossin’ a line, lady. | 别太过分了 女士 |
[22:11] | Me? You are an elected official on illegal drugs. | 我过分 你自己可是缉毒的警官啊 |
[22:17] | Oh yeah? Well, this ain’t even your house! | 你还说我 这里都不是你家 |
[22:20] | Arlene, go back to bed. Oh! | 阿尔琳 回房去 |
[22:21] | – But he… I… Okay. – I got this. | -但他… -交给我吧 |
[22:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | You ain’t comin’ near my | 你的问题不解决 |
[22:27] | babies until you get yourself straight, Andy. | 就休想靠近我的孩子 安迪 |
[22:33] | You got no right to bust into my private bedroom. | 你无权闯进我的卧室 |
[22:42] | I wanted to catch you early… | 我就想赶早过来 |
[22:44] | And apologize about the awful things I said when we was savin’ Mikey. | 为救迈奇那天对你说的话道歉 |
[22:47] | Fine. Leave me alone. | 随便 让我一个人静一静 |
[22:49] | I don’t think so. You and me, we got somewheres to go. | 我可不这么想 我们有个地方要去 |
[22:53] | The hell we do. Where? | 去个屁 去哪儿 |
[22:57] | Fort Bellefleur. | 贝弗勒堡 |
[23:17] | Why are you lookin’ at me funny? | 干嘛这样奇怪地看着我 |
[23:19] | I’m just wondering why you don’t have my sympathy for poor Hoyt. | 我在想你怎么一点儿也不同情可怜的霍伊特 |
[23:24] | I got more sympathy for that boy | 我对他的同情心 |
[23:25] | than anybody else in the entire world. | 全世界就没人能比得上 |
[23:28] | But he’s either cryin’ or rantin’ and ravin’… | 但他不是哭就是骂 再就是胡言乱语 |
[23:31] | Or telling me somethin’ he’s told me 500 times already. | 然后跟我说那些已经说了几百遍的话 |
[23:34] | He won’t stop talkin’ about Jessica. | 他不停地讲杰西卡的事 |
[23:37] | Love doesn’t leave in a second if it goes deep. | 爱得越深就越难放手 |
[23:40] | It takes a long, long time. | 需要很长很长时间 |
[23:42] | Then he drank 11 of my beers. | 他还喝了我十一罐啤酒 |
[23:44] | Passed out and started fartin’, continuously. | 烂醉如泥 还不停地放屁 |
[23:47] | Jason, I did not need to know that. | 杰森 这就不用告诉我了 |
[23:50] | So, can I stay here tonight or not? | 我今晚能不能住在你这儿 |
[23:53] | Of course. But… Hmm? | 没问题 但是… |
[23:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[24:00] | If it’s got anything to do with vampires, no thank you. | 如果跟吸血鬼有关就算了 |
[24:02] | I’ll sleep in my truck. | 我不行就睡在车里 |
[24:04] | Bill wants to blow up MoonGoddess Emporium, and Tara’s in there. | 比尔打算炸掉月神商场 泰拉在里面 |
[24:09] | Well, he can’t do that. What the fuck for? | 他怎么能做这种事 到底为啥啊 |
[24:13] | ‘Cause of what happened at the Dorchester. | 因为在多尔切斯特发生的事 |
[24:16] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:21] | What fuck are we doin’ here? | 我们他妈的来这儿干嘛 |
[24:23] | I’m gonna save your goddamn life. | 来这儿拯救你操蛋的生活 |
[24:25] | Hangin’ around our old tree fort? | 来我们的老树屋逛逛就行了吗 |
[24:27] | This is where we come when there’s trouble. | 每当有麻烦的时候我们就到这里来 |
[24:28] | When we were kids. I ain’t a kid no more. | 那时我们是孩子 我已经不是孩子了 |
[24:31] | You sure? Looks like you’ve been suckin’ down V | 真的吗 你吃吸血鬼的血 |
[24:33] | like it’s mother’s milk. | 跟吃妈妈的奶没两样 |
[24:35] | Don’t you talk about my Mother. | 别提我妈的事儿 |
[24:36] | Oh, we’re gonna talk about it all today. | 今天我们要谈一整天呢 |
[24:40] | This is still your hidey-hole, ain’t it? | 这儿还是你的树洞 对吧 |
[24:42] | For a year after the Marines, | 从海军陆战队退役回来后 |
[24:43] | you lived up there like an insane squirrel. | 你在上面住了一年 像只发疯的松鼠 |
[24:45] | Uh… You checked up on me. | 你常来看我 |
[24:48] | Brought me groceries, kept the family off my back… | 给我带吃的用的 不让家人打扰我 |
[24:51] | even when I thought you was an Iraqi insurgent. | 即便如此 我还常把你当成伊拉克叛军 |
[24:54] | Now I’m gonna repay the favor. | 现在我要还你这个人情 |
[24:55] | Oh yeah! That’s while you were | 是啊 那个时候 |
[24:57] | doin’ piles of every fuckin’ pill they make… | 什么乱七八糟的药你都不放过 |
[25:00] | Not to mention smack, meth, and crack. | 更别提海洛因 冰毒和可卡因了 |
[25:03] | Did I bust you? Hell, no! | 我逮捕你了吗 完全没有 |
[25:05] | Well, I got clean in the long run, now didn’t I? | 但我终究还是戒掉了 对吗 |
[25:08] | No drugs for me, ‘cept the anti-psychotics. | 我现在不嗑了 除了治精神病的药 |
[25:10] | Now when I need a little understanding, | 现在轮到我需要理解的时候 |
[25:12] | you hijack me from my own home. | 你就把我从自个儿家里拖出来 |
[25:14] | You don’t have a home, Andy, any more than I did then. | 你没有家 安迪 就跟我当初一样 |
[25:17] | You live with Grandmama, just like when we was kids. | 你和奶奶住在一起 就像我们小时候 |
[25:21] | Fuck you. Ugh. | 操你妈 |
[25:25] | V is not like anything else. | 吸血鬼血很特别的 |
[25:28] | It keeps me sharp, makes me strong. | 让我变得又机灵又强壮 |
[25:31] | It’s medicine. I’m a better man on V. | 那是一种药 我吃了就变厉害了 |
[25:35] | That’s junkie talk, Andy. | 吸毒的都这么说 安迪 |
[25:38] | I’ll give you a chance to prove it. | 我给你一个证明的机会吧 |
[25:45] | If you don’t see somethin’ you like, | 如果你不喜欢这些家伙 |
[25:47] | I got the bows and arrows hiding over there. | 我在那边还藏了些弓和箭 |
[25:48] | You crazy fucker. What’s this got to do with me? | 你就是个疯子 我要这些干什么 |
[25:52] | Choose your weapon. We’ll see who’s the better man. | 挑家伙吧 我们比比看谁更厉害 |
[25:58] | This shit is ridiculous. | 这太他妈疯狂了 |
[25:59] | Vampires are gonna bomb Shreveport? | 吸血鬼要炸掉什里夫波特吗 |
[26:03] | They can’t glamour the whole fuckin’ city. | 他们不可能魅惑整个城市吧 |
[26:04] | Yeah, they can. It’s what they did to everybody | 他们可以 昨晚他们就对 |
[26:06] | last night at the hotel. | 酒店里的所有人干过了 |
[26:08] | We’re the only humans who know what went on. | 只有我们知道真实情况了 |
[26:10] | Well, can’t the police do anything? | 警察就没办法吗 |
[26:11] | Like what? Put up yellow tape? Direct traffic? | 做什么 拉起警戒线还是疏导交通 |
[26:15] | Even a SWAT team’s no good against magic. | 就算是特警队也没法跟魔法对着干啊 |
[26:18] | Besides, those Shreveport | 而且 那些什里夫波特的警察 |
[26:20] | boys ain’t gonna believe a Bon Temps deputy… | 不可能相信区区良辰镇的副警长 |
[26:22] | or an anonymous tip, which we already tried, | 匿名报警也不行 我们已经试过了 |
[26:25] | and I got laughed off the phone. | 电话那边的人笑完就挂了 |
[26:26] | – Tara. Ugh. – This is Tara, talk to me. | -泰拉 -我是泰拉 有话就说 |
[26:28] | Voicemail… Fuck Marnie. | 语音留言 混蛋玛妮 |
[26:29] | Don’t blame her. She wouldn’t have anything to do with this. | 别怪她 她跟这事一点儿关系都没有 |
[26:32] | Marnie’s a victim. She’s trapped. | 玛妮是受害者 她被困住了 |
[26:35] | – It’s the Spanish spirit. – Whatever. | -是那个西班牙灵魂 -无所谓 |
[26:38] | If she would have goddamn let her parakeet rest in peace… | 如果她当初让那只小鹦鹉好好安息 |
[26:40] | then Eric Northman and Bill Compton | 那么埃里克·诺思曼和比尔·康普顿 |
[26:42] | wouldn’t be marching on MoonGoddess… | 就不会找月神商场的麻烦 |
[26:44] | to blow up my only fuckin’ cousin. | 不会去炸我唯一的表妹 |
[26:52] | Look, I know Marnie better than anyone else. | 听着 我比谁都了解玛妮 |
[26:54] | If I can reach her… | 如果我能见到她 |
[26:56] | she’ll help us push Antonia out | 她会帮我们把安东尼娅赶走 |
[26:57] | and send her back to wherever she came from. | 让那巫婆从哪儿来回哪儿去 |
[27:02] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[27:05] | That’s Latin, Holly. | 这是拉丁文 霍莉 |
[27:07] | I, I don’t speak Latin. Do you? | 我不会拉丁文 你呢 |
[27:09] | Yeah, I speak Latin. I need it for my job. | 我会拉丁文 工作需要嘛 |
[27:13] | No, of course I don’t. We’ll just have to wing it. | 废话 我当然不会 我们意思一下就好 |
[27:15] | Ugh. Well, wh…what if we… | 玩笑吧 要是我们 |
[27:17] | pronounce something wrong, and instead of… | 念错了什么句子 |
[27:19] | breaking her spell, we start a plague of locusts in here? | 没能打破她的咒语 招来一堆蝗虫怎么办 |
[27:24] | Not gonna lie. It’s a possibility. | 说真的 这有可能 |
[27:27] | Great. Love it. | 好极了 |
[27:29] | See, magic is about energy and intention… | 听着 魔法靠的是能量和意图 |
[27:34] | and I’m thinkin’, maybe the Goddess will know what we mean… | 所以我想 就算我们念错了咒语 |
[27:38] | even if we say it wrong. | 女神也知道我们的意思 |
[27:39] | Well, but, that’s a big fuckin’ maybe. | 问题是 这种可能性也太低了 |
[27:42] | Your attitude is not helpful. What we need here is some faith. | 你这种态度可没用 现在我们需要有点信心 |
[27:45] | Well, that’s not really my thing. | 这玩意儿我还真没有 |
[27:48] | Uh, you burnt the shit out of your hand on a fuckin’ doorknob. | 你的手被那个门把手烫得那么惨 |
[27:52] | There’s a 400-year-old | 洗手间里 |
[27:53] | witch and two zombie vampires in the bathroom. | 有个四百岁的老巫婆和两个傀儡吸血鬼 |
[27:56] | You’re telling me you don’t have faith in magic? | 你还能说不相信魔法吗 |
[27:58] | – Uh, yeah… – It’s all around you. | -也对 -魔法无处不在 |
[28:01] | Yeah, but… | 对 但是… |
[28:03] | Believe in us, Tara. | 相信我们 泰拉 |
[28:07] | Believe in yourself. | 相信自己 |
[28:09] | Believe that there’s somethin’ out there | 相信冥冥中有超越我们的存在 |
[28:11] | that’s bigger ‘an us, and it’s on our side. | 它站在我们这边 会帮助我们 |
[28:15] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[28:26] | I’m leaving you! | 我要走了 |
[28:30] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:32] | We haven’t finished our work. We’ve barely begun… | 这活儿还没干完 我们才刚刚开始… |
[28:34] | I cannot go on, not after last night. | 我不能继续了 尤其经过昨晚的事 |
[28:37] | Last night was a victory. | 昨晚是我们的胜利 |
[28:38] | We almost assassinated the king. | 我们差点就干掉那国王了 |
[28:40] | One king of one state of one country. | 一个国家的一个州的一个国王而已 |
[28:44] | In my time, it was different. | 跟我那个时代完全不一样 |
[28:46] | Your world is huge. | 你们的世界太大了 |
[28:48] | It is teeming with these creatures. | 这些怪物到处都是 |
[28:50] | And what about the humans? | 而且那些人类呢 |
[28:52] | All that blood and…and panic and, and the screaming. | 那些鲜血 恐惧 还有惨叫声 |
[28:58] | It sickens me. We are no better than our enemies. | 我受不了 这样下去我们跟敌人没区别 |
[29:01] | Of course we are. | 我们当然是正义的 |
[29:03] | Now, we don’t torture and kill. | 折磨和杀戮人类的不是我们 |
[29:04] | We fight people who do. | 而我们正是为此而战 |
[29:06] | This is not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[29:08] | But, it is. You are a fighter. | 可你就是 你是战士 |
[29:11] | You are a great necromancer. | 你是一位伟大的役亡师 |
[29:13] | I only turned to necromancy to control death… | 我之所以成为役亡师 掌控死物 |
[29:17] | to save my village from fever. | 只是想帮村民们逃过热病的侵袭 |
[29:20] | I was a healer. I saved lives. | 我只是医师 我救人性命 |
[29:26] | I delivered babies with these hands. | 这双手是我用来接生的 |
[29:30] | I did not come back to shed the blood of the innocent! | 而不是回来沾满无辜者的鲜血 |
[29:33] | But they are not innocent. | 但他们不是无辜的 |
[29:36] | They are sympathizers. | 他们同情吸血鬼 |
[29:40] | They are collaborators. | 他们与吸血鬼狼狈为奸 |
[29:44] | – You hate them. – No, not everybody. | -你恨他们 -不 不是所有人 |
[29:48] | But you have been gone a long time, Antonia. | 而你离开太久了 安东尼娅 |
[29:50] | I don’t think you remember what people are really like. | 我觉得你不记得人们的本性了 |
[29:52] | They’re cruel, they are bullies, | 他们既残酷又霸道 |
[29:55] | they treat you like a pariah. | 当你是贱民 |
[29:57] | They are just, you know, mocking, and judging, and shunning me… | 他们嘲弄我 指责我 孤立我 |
[30:01] | when I didn’t ask to be what I am. | 我生来就这样 又不是自愿的 |
[30:05] | They did the same to me. | 他们对我也是一样 |
[30:07] | Those people who you healed… | 那些你治好的人 |
[30:09] | They watched you burn, | 眼见你活活烧死 |
[30:12] | and they did nothing. | 也无动于衷 |
[30:15] | Have you forgotten that? | 你忘了吗 |
[30:17] | No. | 没忘 |
[30:18] | And they watched your agony like it was sport. | 他们看着你受煎熬 只当是好玩 |
[30:22] | They smelled your flesh roasting, | 他们闻到你皮焦肉烂的气味 |
[30:24] | and they did nothing… | 却什么也不做 |
[30:25] | – They couldn’t. – They wouldn’t. | -他们无能为力 -他们压根不愿意 |
[30:28] | They thought of nothing but themselves. | 他们只关心自个儿的事 |
[30:32] | But, you and I, | 但我们俩 |
[30:35] | there is a communion of souls. | 灵魂产生了交融 |
[30:40] | I know you feel it, too. | 我知道你有同感 |
[30:43] | I know how lonely you’ve been through the centuries, | 我知道这几百年来你有多么孤独 |
[30:45] | wanderin’… aching for an end of your exile. | 到处游荡 渴望不要再流浪 |
[30:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:51] | Fate brought us together to fight evil. | 我们因仇恨而携手对抗邪恶 |
[30:57] | Did you really think no one was gonna get hurt? | 你当真没料到有人会受伤 |
[31:01] | No. | 倒也不是 |
[31:05] | Don’t abandon us. We need you. | 别抛弃我们 我们需要你 |
[31:09] | For a life without vampires. | 为了没有吸血鬼的美好生活 |
[31:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:17] | My sister. | 好姐妹 |
[31:33] | You’ll ruin everything we’ve worked for all these years. | 你会毁掉我们多年来苦心经营的一切 |
[31:37] | When I get out of here at dark, your goddamn goose is cooked. | 等晚上我出去的时候 你就玩完了 |
[31:40] | Painful, degrading execution, | 耻辱而痛苦的死刑 |
[31:42] | that’s what’s in store for you, Bill. | 正等着你呢 比尔 |
[31:43] | Uh-huh. And what’s the biggest thermobaric payload? | 是吗 热压弹的最大载荷是多少 |
[31:48] | We’ll take two. | 给我来两枚 |
[31:49] | Don’t listen to her. She doesn’t know it yet, | 别听她的 她还没搞明白 |
[31:53] | but it’s the end of her time. | 她的时代结束了 |
[31:55] | What the fuck do you know? | 你他妈的又明白什么 |
[31:56] | True death for you, too, Northman. | 你死定了 诺斯曼 |
[31:58] | Don’t you threaten him, you incompetent bitch. | 还敢威胁他 你这没用的婊子 |
[32:00] | Fuck you! Oh! True death for you, too. | 去你的 你也死定了 |
[32:03] | I don’t care what happens, as long as I get to kill shit. | 我怎样都无所谓 只要有机会杀人就行 |
[32:05] | The price is irrelevant. If everything is ready to go by sundown. | 不惜代价 只待日落时一切就绪 |
[32:10] | Don’t know about you guys, but this place gives me the creeps… | 不知你们怎么想 这地方让我心里发毛 |
[32:13] | And where is everybody? | 大家都上哪儿去了 |
[32:15] | I feel some bad juju. | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[32:17] | Antonia cleared out the whole neighborhood? | 安东尼娅清空了整个社区 |
[32:20] | That’s a repelling spell. | 施了个驱逐咒 |
[32:21] | Oh, glad to know I’m not just chicken shit. | 那敢情好 不是因为我胆小 |
[32:25] | – Hey, who’s in there? – Bunch of people. | -谁在那里面 -有一大群人 |
[32:26] | Hard to tell ’em apart. | 很难听清谁是谁 |
[32:27] | Find Tara. She’ll be the loudest. | 找泰拉 她的声音最响了 |
[32:34] | Drag her in a cage and beat her ass good. | 把她拖进笼子 然后海扁一顿 |
[32:37] | She’s there, and she’s mad. | 她在里面 而且很生气 |
[32:39] | Pissed off like usual. That’s a good sign. | 跟往常一样的暴脾气 好极了 |
[32:41] | You guys wish me luck. | 你们祝我好运吧 |
[32:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:47] | Are you really gonna try to do the Mavis move? | 你真打算拿对付梅维斯那套故伎重演 |
[32:49] | In principle. | 差不多吧 |
[32:50] | Antonia doesn’t sound lost or confused… | 听起来安东尼娅既不迷茫也不困惑 |
[32:54] | And she sure doesn’t look like she wants to leave. | 而且没有一点要走的意思 |
[32:56] | But I gotta save Marnie, and I’m irresistible, right? | 但我得救出玛妮 我是无敌的 对吧 |
[33:00] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[33:00] | You’re walking into the mystical un-fuckin’ known. | 让你走进一个神秘兮兮的鬼地方 |
[33:03] | This isn’t my first time or my second time, | 我干这事不是一次两次了 |
[33:06] | and it won’t be my last. | 这不会是我的最后一次 |
[33:08] | That don’t make it right. | 哄我也没用 |
[33:09] | All right, guys. You know what? I’ll go. | 行了行了 都别说了 我去 |
[33:11] | No, Jason. | 别去 杰森 |
[33:12] | Why not? I’m the law. | 为啥不去 我是警察 |
[33:14] | And I can lie. I can fight. | 我能说谎 会打架 |
[33:16] | I can run like the fuckin’ wind. | 跑得像风一样快 |
[33:17] | But you aren’t magic. | 但你没魔力 |
[33:19] | I’ll be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[33:21] | – See you soon. – Yeah. | -过会儿见 -好吧 |
[33:24] | Sookie, listen for me. | 苏琪 注意听我的动静 |
[33:26] | I will. | 我会的 |
[33:27] | – Careful, man. – Cuidate, baby. | -小心 伙计 -照顾好自己 |
[33:38] | – Oh, shit. – Fuck. | -我靠 -操 |
[33:46] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[33:49] | Jesus. | 约瑟 |
[33:51] | Lafayette wouldn’t have let him alone. Reinforcements. | 拉法耶不会让他单独行动的 援兵来了 |
[34:02] | Get down. | 隐蔽 |
[34:07] | Hey, she walked out. | 她走出去了 |
[34:09] | – She didn’t get burnt. – Get out my way! | -她没被灼伤 -别挡我的道 |
[34:10] | No! No! You idiots, no! | 别去 你这白痴 不要 |
[34:14] | This is incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[34:20] | What power. | 是什么力量 |
[34:24] | It’s a simple protection spell. | 一个简单的保护咒 |
[34:27] | – Marnie? – Antonia. | -玛妮 -安东尼娅 |
[34:30] | – My name is… – I know who you are. | -我是… -我知道你是谁 |
[34:33] | Marnie and I share everything. | 我与玛妮互通一切 |
[34:36] | Then you know that I’m her friend. | 那你知道我是她的朋友吧 |
[34:37] | Are you? Where have you been? | 是吗 你去哪儿了 |
[34:40] | We needed you. | 我们需要你的时候 |
[34:42] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[34:43] | It was an emergency. My grandfather’s very sick. | 事发突然 我祖父病得很重 |
[34:47] | I’m so sorry. I should have told you before I left, but… | 实在抱歉 走之前应该告诉你 可… |
[34:49] | I came back as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶回来了 |
[34:51] | Marnie trusts you? | 玛妮信任你吗 |
[34:53] | We trust each other. | 我们彼此都很信任 |
[34:54] | I’m a little harder to convince. | 我可没那么轻信于人 |
[34:57] | Tell me what I have to do. | 告诉我该做什么 |
[34:59] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[35:01] | Through the wall? Antonia. | 穿过这道墙吗 安东尼娅 |
[35:05] | We have enough weak links in our circle. If you can’t do it… | 我们这儿的弱者够多了 如果你做不到 |
[35:10] | I have no use for you. | 你对我就毫无用处 |
[35:16] | Can he do it? | 他能行吗 |
[35:18] | – We’re callin’ this shit off. – Hey! Get down. | -不能再这样下去了 -快躲起来 |
[35:37] | Fuck! Fuck. | 操 操 |
[35:39] | He wants to keep trying. I can hear him. | 他还想再试试 我听到了 |
[35:53] | What the fuck’s happened to his head? | 他的脑袋咋回事 |
[35:55] | It’s a Latin thing. | 拉丁人的玩意儿 |
[36:17] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[36:25] | Why don’t you know where your old man’s at? | 你怎么会不知道你家男人在哪儿 |
[36:27] | I mean, he’s the type to check in every five minutes. | 他可是那种每隔五分钟就会报到的人 |
[36:31] | Hmm. Once upon a time. | 那是以前了 |
[36:35] | Uh, he didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚没有回家 |
[36:36] | And I ain’t heard from him all day. | 我一整天没有他的消息 |
[36:37] | It’s how he treats me now. | 他现在就这么对我 |
[36:41] | I’d tell you if knew. | 我如果知道就告诉你了 |
[36:43] | Well, I appreciate that. | 那真是谢谢了 |
[36:45] | What do you want him for? | 你找他做什么 |
[36:49] | Well, we’re in the need of a frank discussion. | 我们需要交个心 |
[36:52] | You don’t like him. | 你不喜欢他 |
[36:54] | Different philosophies. | 人生观不同 |
[36:56] | Him and me, we’ve got the same problem. | 我和他也有同样的问题 |
[36:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:02] | Yeah, I just want to be normal, you know, run with my pack… | 我只想过正常的生活 跟同类交往 |
[37:05] | Hunt, have kids. | 捕猎啊 生孩子啊 |
[37:10] | Alcide likes it on his own, as you know. | 埃尔希德喜欢独来独往 这你也知道 |
[37:14] | He doesn’t want kids. | 他不想要孩子 |
[37:18] | Well, that don’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[37:21] | I mean, my little girl, she makes life worth livin’. | 我有了小丫头 感觉生活才有了意义 |
[37:29] | Yeah, I’d give anything for a baby. | 是啊 只要有孩子 我怎样都行 |
[37:31] | He says it’s too hard too be a wolf these days. | 但他说这年头做狼人太难 |
[37:34] | He doesn’t want to put a child through it. | 他不希望让孩子受罪 |
[37:38] | Uh…what total bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[37:46] | That’s funny. That’s what I said. | 真有趣 我也是这么说的 |
[37:51] | I don’t know what to do about it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[37:53] | Sure you do. | 这还不简单 |
[37:58] | You hook up with a different wolf. | 再找一头狼不就行了 |
[38:03] | I’m just about ready. | 我也正有此意呢 |
[38:15] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[38:17] | He ain’t here. | 他不在 |
[38:18] | What? | 什么 |
[38:22] | If you’re lyin’, I’ll shoot you right between the eyes. | 你要敢撒谎 我一枪爆了你的头 |
[38:24] | It’s the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[38:25] | Now get the fuck out before somebody gets hurt… | 趁现在还没人受伤 赶紧滚出去 |
[38:27] | Somebody did get hurt. | 已经有人受伤了 |
[38:28] | Alcide, you got your wires crossed. We’re pack. | 埃尔希德 你脑子短路了吧 我们一伙的 |
[38:31] | Somebody got killed. | 有人被杀了 |
[38:33] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:34] | Somebody got beat to death! Four on one! | 有人被活活打死了 四打一 |
[38:36] | And you’re one of the fuckin’ four. | 你就是四个当中的一个 |
[38:39] | – You murdered my brother. – Aw, Christ. | -你杀了我弟弟 -老天啊 |
[38:41] | For what? For what! | 为了什么 到底为什么 |
[38:43] | We weren’t tryin’ to murder him. | 我们没想杀他 |
[38:44] | We were just kickin’ the shit out of him. | 只是狠狠地揍了他一顿 |
[38:46] | Back me up. Don’t let him shoot. | 帮帮我 别让他开枪 |
[38:47] | I told you to stop. You wouldn’t listen. | 我叫你停手 你不听 |
[38:49] | Marcus is the one I really want. | 马库斯才是我真正要找的人 |
[38:52] | Right now, I’ll settle for you. | 不过现在 先拿你开刀 |
[39:09] | – Good shot. – Shut the fuck up. | -好枪法 -你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[39:11] | Want the AK? | 要AK吗 |
[39:12] | I don’t need a AK to hit a paint can. | 老子不需要拿AK射油漆罐 |
[39:14] | Looks like you do. Reload. | 你好像需要啊 装弹 |
[39:22] | This don’t prove nothin’. | 这证明不了什么 |
[39:23] | I ain’t been to the range in awhile. That’s all. | 我这会儿不在状态 就这样 |
[39:30] | – Are we done yet? Can we go? – Nope. | -够了没 能走不 -不行 |
[39:31] | What do you want from me? | 你到底要我干什么 |
[39:32] | Admit you’re a fuckin’ drug addict and you need help. | 承认你是一个需要帮助的瘾君子 |
[39:34] | You want to humiliate me. You always did. | 你想要羞辱我 你一直喜欢这么做 |
[39:40] | Bullshit. I was the humiliated one. | 胡扯 被羞辱的从来都是我 |
[39:44] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[39:45] | Second you were born, | 你前脚刚出生 |
[39:46] | it was like I fell off the face of the earth. | 我后脚就从他们眼里消失了 |
[39:47] | -I don’t remember it that way. – You don’t remember nothin’. | -我不记得是你说的样子 -你当然不记得 |
[39:49] | You were a baby, stupid. | 你那时是个婴儿 傻子 |
[39:51] | Don’t call me stupid. | 别叫我傻子 |
[39:57] | Everybody in the family’s like, “Oh, look at little Terry. | 家里所有人都是 “瞧小特里啊 |
[39:59] | “He’s so cute, he’s so sweet.” | 他真可爱 萌死了” |
[40:01] | My own mama knitted you booties | 我老妈本该给我织婴儿袜 |
[40:03] | when she should have been knittin’ for me. | 结果织好了就给你穿了 |
[40:04] | You were too old for booties. | 你那时太大了 不适合穿婴儿袜 |
[40:06] | I wasn’t too old for socks. | 又没大到不能穿袜子 |
[40:08] | She could’ve knitted me socks or a sweater or somethin’. | 她可以给我织袜子啊 毛衣啊什么的 |
[40:13] | That ain’t the way it was. | 根本不是你说的样子 |
[40:15] | Then you got bigger, and they’re like, | 你长大了点儿 他们又都这样说 |
[40:16] | “Oh, that Terry, he’s so good lookin’.” | “那个特里 长得真不错” |
[40:18] | “He’s a track star. He’s gonna make the Bellefleurs proud.” | “他是田径明星 贝弗勒家的骄傲” |
[40:21] | Nobody said a word about me. | 就没人说过我什么 |
[40:23] | Well, words don’t put food on the table. | 甜言蜜语又不能当饭吃 |
[40:26] | But you wouldn’t know about that, would you? | 但你不会明白的 是吧 |
[40:32] | What are you sayin’? You ate at our house all the time. | 你说什么呢 你从来都在我们家吃饭 |
[40:34] | “Here, Terry, take the best piece of meat… | “来 特里 这片肉最嫩了 |
[40:36] | “And a few Andy’s favorite shirts while you’re at it.” | 吃的时候顺便试下安迪最喜欢的衬衫” |
[40:39] | You think I wanted to wear your | 你以为我想穿你那些 |
[40:40] | ugly hand-me-down shirts that didn’t even fit? | 丑了吧唧 又不合身的旧衣服吗 |
[40:42] | Wasn’t bad enough my daddy died in Vietnam. | 难道我爸爸死在越南还不够糟糕吗 |
[40:45] | My Mama left me for a Yankee race car driver. | 我妈丢下我跟一个北方赛车手跑了 |
[40:48] | You took shit away from me my whole life! | 你一辈子都在从我这儿搜刮油水 |
[40:49] | We didn’t have any money! | 我们根本就没有钱 |
[40:51] | You all had it all and never | 你倒是什么都有 |
[40:52] | gave us nothin’ no matter how bad we needed it. | 不管我们多缺 从来也不施舍一点儿 |
[40:55] | The only reason I went into the Corps was college, | 我当初参军就是想上大学 |
[40:57] | and now I’m too fucked up to go! | 可瞧我现在这副模样 |
[40:59] | You fuckin’ had it all! | 什么都被你占了 |
[41:00] | It was Grandmama’s money, you asshole, not mine! | 那是祖母的钱 混球 不是我的 |
[41:02] | Now it’s gone! | 现在全没了 |
[41:04] | Good. That’s what you fuckin’ deserve. | 很好 这是你罪有应得 |
[41:05] | Yeah, but I’m a sheriff, | 是 但我是警长 |
[41:06] | and you’re only a fry cook, so I fuckin’ win! | 你就是个厨子 所以我赢了 |
[41:08] | Oh! Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[41:12] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈的 |
[41:18] | I’ll fuck you, Terry! | 我搞不死你 特里 |
[41:19] | Easy! | 冷静 |
[41:22] | Shit. | 操 |
[41:24] | You shouldn’t have been able to breach my boundary. | 你应该不可能冲破我设下的结界 |
[41:28] | Did you acquire some new abilities in your travels? | 你旅行途中获得了什么新的能力吗 |
[41:32] | I think I did. | 我想是的 |
[41:34] | And you have the demon to serve you. | 还有恶魔为你效力 |
[41:38] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[41:40] | I was hoping to get with | 我希望能和玛妮谈谈 |
[41:41] | Marnie so we could figure it out together. | 也许能把这些情况都搞清楚 |
[41:43] | I usually come to her with all my questions. | 我常常带着问题来找她 |
[41:47] | We spent an entire year talking about magic and everything else. | 我们一整年都在探讨魔法以及所有的事情 |
[41:52] | You were her most faithful ally. | 你曾是她最忠实的助手 |
[41:55] | I still am. | 现在还是 |
[41:58] | If our circle were stronger… | 如果我们的圈子能更强大 |
[42:01] | We would be able to | 我们就可以 |
[42:02] | exterminate those vampires so much more easily. | 轻松地解决掉那些吸血鬼 |
[42:08] | Uh, your friend, the Moor, | 你的朋友 那个摩尔人 |
[42:12] | is he gonna join us again? He has a gift. | 他还会加入我们吗 他很有才能 |
[42:16] | The Moor? Lafayette? | 摩尔人 拉法耶 |
[42:21] | Oh, Antonia, no… Um… | 安东尼娅 恐怕不行 |
[42:24] | I tried. He’s just really scared. | 我试过了 他真的吓坏了 |
[42:27] | But if you let us out of here for a little while… | 但如果你能放我们出去一会儿 |
[42:31] | I can probably bring him around. | 我或许能让他回心转意 |
[42:32] | Impossible. | 免谈 |
[42:35] | That protection spell | 保护咒是我们 |
[42:38] | is our strongest defense. | 最坚固的壁垒 |
[42:41] | For now. | 目前来说 |
[42:43] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[42:47] | I wonder. | 我有个想法 |
[42:50] | I don’t want to be rude. | 提出来也许很冒昧 |
[42:53] | Ask. | 说 |
[42:54] | You have nothing to fear from me. | 你用不着怕我 |
[42:58] | Can I speak with Marnie, please? | 请问 我能和玛妮讲话吗 |
[43:00] | I speak on behalf of both of us. | 我就能代表我俩的意见 |
[43:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:07] | But she’s my friend and my teacher. | 但她是我的良师 我的挚友 |
[43:12] | I miss her, and it would be nice to say hello in person. | 我很想她 跟她打个招呼是再好不过了 |
[43:16] | Just for a minute. | 一会儿就好 |
[43:20] | You are a very kind man. | 你真是个好人 |
[43:25] | So rare. | 多么难得 |
[43:28] | I’m not surprised that Marnie cares for you. | 难怪玛妮这么关心你 |
[43:44] | – Jesus! – Marnie? | -约瑟 -玛妮 |
[43:46] | I thought you’d abandoned me. | 我以为你扔下我不管了 |
[43:48] | Never, are you okay? | 怎么会 你还好吗 |
[43:49] | Yeah. Uh, uh, I am magnificent. | 很好 我好得不能再好了 |
[43:53] | – Are you sure? – Well, can’t you tell? | -你确定吗 -你看不出来吗 |
[43:55] | You ever seen me looking so happy? | 你见过我有这么开心吗 |
[43:58] | All due respect, you’re like possessed. | 恕我直言 你好像是被附身了 |
[44:02] | What? You think this is against my will? | 啥 你以为这违背了我的意愿吗 |
[44:08] | I’m sorry. I just assumed. | 抱歉 我先入为主了 |
[44:10] | Oh, of course. Uh, how could you possibly comprehend? | 这不怪你 你怎么能理解得了呢 |
[44:15] | No, no… | 不是 不是 |
[44:16] | Um, here. Feel my vibrations the way I taught you. | 来 用我教你的法子跟我共鸣 |
[44:24] | You see? Do you see? | 感觉到没 你感觉到没 |
[44:28] | Do you feel our strengths? | 感受到我们强大的力量了吧 |
[44:33] | Her desires are my desires. | 她的愿望就是我的愿望 |
[44:35] | Her ambitions, my ambitions… | 她的野心就是我的野心 |
[44:37] | Her enemy is mine… | 她的敌人也是我的敌人 |
[44:41] | I am in control. | 我掌控一切 |
[44:45] | This is not possession, | 这不是附身 |
[44:48] | this is union. | 这是结盟 |
[44:55] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -那真是太好了 -是啊 |
[44:57] | Come on. Let me show you. | 来 我带你去看看 |
[44:59] | We’ve got our very own vampires in the ladies room. | 女厕所里关着属于我们的吸血鬼别动队 |
[45:04] | Sookie, the game has changed. | 苏琪 事情有变 |
[45:06] | – Shit. – Marnie is behind this now. | -靠 -现在玛妮是幕后黑手 |
[45:07] | What? Did that bitch do somethin’ to him? | 什么事 那贱人对他做了什么吗 |
[45:10] | Marnie’s flipped sides. She’s runnin’ the show. | 玛妮不是我们这边的 她现在是幕后主导 |
[45:13] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[45:14] | Break the rampart, break the cover… | 卸其坚壁 破其利甲 |
[45:17] | Free us slaves, unwind we pray, our Goddess. | 解我镣铐 诚求松缚 吾之女神 |
[45:21] | Break the rampart, break the cover… | 卸其坚壁 破其利甲 |
[45:25] | Free us slaves… | 解我镣铐 |
[45:29] | It’s marvelous. They’ll do anything I want. | 这真是妙极了 我说什么他们都会做 |
[45:32] | They’ll slaughter their friends, | 他们会屠杀朋友 |
[45:35] | kill each other, eat chocolate… | 互相残杀 吃巧克力 |
[45:39] | Go to the beach… | 跑向沙滩 |
[45:40] | Unwind we pray, our Goddess. | 诚求松缚 吾之女神 |
[45:55] | Treachery. | 叛变 |
[45:56] | Sookie, get out of here now! | 苏琪 立刻离开这儿 |
[45:58] | Something’s up. Jesus says run. | 出事了 约瑟叫我们快跑 |
[46:00] | Then we should run, right? | 那我们就得跑 不是吗 |
[46:01] | – We can’t leave them. – Hell, no. | -我们不能丢下她们 -绝对不能 |
[46:02] | Tara! Hurry! | 泰拉 快 |
[46:05] | – Run! – Where Jesus? | -快跑 -约瑟在哪儿 |
[46:07] | Sookie! | 苏琪 |
[46:08] | Walls up! | 高墙快起 |
[46:10] | Sookie! No! God! | 苏琪 不 天哪 |
[46:12] | Disappear! | 消失 |
[46:18] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[46:24] | Oh, fuck. | 靠啊 |
[46:25] | Say you’ll give up… | 说 你会戒掉… |
[46:27] | – You won’t do V no more! – I give up! | -你永远不再嗑血 -我要戒掉 |
[46:29] | I’ll never do another drop again. Please, I’m so scared. | 我一滴都不会沾了 求你 我好害怕 |
[46:38] | I’m seein’ things. | 我产生幻觉了 |
[46:42] | You look like a monster. | 你看起来像只大怪兽 |
[46:44] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[46:46] | Don’t worry. It’s only me. | 别担心 我不是怪兽 |
[46:49] | At least your visions ain’t real. | 至少你的幻觉不会成真 |
[46:52] | Stuff I see, it all happened. | 而我看见的东西 都是活生生的 |
[46:56] | You’ve been through so much. | 你经历了那么多 |
[47:03] | I ain’t got no excuse. | 我没理由找借口 |
[47:04] | I ain’t judgin’ you. | 我倒不是批评你 |
[47:07] | Plenty of men come back from war and don’t live in a tree house. | 很多人打仗回来后并没有住在树屋里 |
[47:15] | I’m so ashamed of myself I can’t stand it. | 太丢脸了 我这么没自制力 |
[47:20] | I don’t want to be who I am. | 我不想成为现在这副模样 |
[47:25] | Bringin’ V into a house with children… | 把吸血鬼血带进有孩子居住的房子 |
[47:27] | How could I do that without even thinkin’ about it? | 这算什么事儿啊 我都没过脑子 |
[47:32] | What if it’s ate my soul? | 要是我没了魂儿咋办哪 |
[47:38] | This is what rock bottom feels like, son. | 这就是人生低谷的感觉啊 小子 |
[47:41] | There’s nothin’ wrong with you deep inside. | 你的内心是没有恶意的 |
[47:45] | You’re cryin’, Andy. | 你在哭啊 安迪 |
[47:48] | Men without souls do not cry. | 没有灵魂的人不会哭 |
[47:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[47:53] | Hell, yeah, I’m sure. Here. | 当然 我确定 来 |
[47:56] | Who knows you better than me? | 还有谁比我更了解你呢 |
[47:58] | Nobody. Not a person on this earth. | 没有 谁都不如你 |
[48:02] | You know I’ll help you anyway I can. | 你知道我会竭尽全力帮助你 |
[48:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:07] | – I love you, cousin. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 堂哥 -我也爱你 |
[48:17] | I’ll pull the truck around. | 我去把车开来 |
[48:28] | Fort Bellefleur. | 贝弗勒堡 |
[48:31] | I ought to spend more time here. | 我应该多来这里 |
[48:34] | I can see why you come back to the tree house. | 我知道你为什么会回到树屋来 |
[48:38] | Always was a good place to think. | 这是思考的好地方 |
[48:42] | When Daddy died, when Mama left… | 当老爸去世 老妈离开 |
[48:48] | This is where I went. | 这就是我的归宿 |
[48:54] | Headin’ for home. | 回家啦 |
[48:57] | I’m not gonna relapse. Gonna be a real uncle to your kids. | 我不会再犯了 我要当个好叔叔 |
[49:01] | I know you are. | 我知道你会的 |
[49:03] | And you’re gonna take your first steps as a free man tonight… | 而且今晚 你要以自由之身开始崭新的人生 |
[49:06] | When you walk all the way home. | 从你徒步回家开始做起 |
[49:08] | What? | 啥 |
[49:10] | Lock up the guns, sheriff. See you at the dinner table. | 把枪都收拾好 警长 餐桌上见 |
[49:12] | Terry! Terry! Goddamn it! | 特里 特里 该死的 |