时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – Shut the fucking lid. – Shut up. | -合上盖子 -闭嘴 |
[00:13] | – I can’t live like this. – I said shut up. | -我不能这样活着 -我说了闭嘴 |
[00:15] | Leave me alone. I’m done with you. | 别来管我 我跟你没关系了 |
[00:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[00:28] | Don’t ever try that again. | 以后不许这么干了 |
[00:30] | Fuck you. You have no right. | 操你妈 你没有权力那样对我 |
[00:39] | As your maker, I command you. | 作为你的创造者 我命令你 |
[00:41] | Do not try it again. Ever. | 不许再这么做 永远不许 |
[00:51] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[02:23] | Alcide, I’m sorry! | 埃尔希德 对不起 |
[02:28] | Don’t fucking tell me you… | 别告诉我你他妈… |
[02:32] | He knew. He already knew. | 他知道了 他已经知道了 |
[02:34] | – Bullshit. – I can’t keep lying. | -见鬼 -我不能一直说谎 |
[02:37] | – We’re gonna dig ourselves deeper. – You think I enjoy it? | -我们只会越陷越深 -你以为我喜欢这样 |
[02:40] | I coulda sold your peach-pie ass out so many | 我帮你保密过多少烂事没宣扬出去 |
[02:42] | times I done lost count, | 我自己都数不过来 |
[02:43] | and the one motherfucking thing I needed from you, Sook, | 可是我他妈就求你这一件事 苏克 |
[02:46] | is to zip it. And this is how you do me? | 管住嘴 你就这样待我吗 |
[02:48] | I didn’t mention you. | 我没提你 |
[02:49] | No, you can save that for another day. | 对 你留着哪天想起来再提 |
[02:51] | Lafayette, please. We did so many terrible things. | 拉法耶 我们做了这么多可怕的事 |
[02:55] | The only way to crawl out of this hole is to start doing right. | 摆脱困境的唯一办法 就是改邪归正 |
[02:59] | It’s how Gran raised me. | 这是奶奶教我的 |
[03:00] | If you do the right thing, it’ll be okay. | 你只要走正道 就不会有事 |
[03:02] | Oh, yeah, baby. You survive. | 是啊宝贝 你能幸免 |
[03:04] | You always do. | 你总能幸免 |
[03:06] | But, goddamn, do you leave a trail of bodies behind. | 可是你身后是一排排尸体啊 |
[03:09] | You know what? You the fucking angel of death. | 知道吗 你他妈就是催命鬼 |
[03:28] | Don’t fuck it up, gentlemen. | 别搞砸了 先生们 |
[03:38] | Well, apart from these, your escape ploy worked brilliantly. | 不考虑这玩意 你的逃脱计划完美地奏效了 |
[03:42] | I’m a bit surprised myself. | 我自己也很惊讶 |
[03:47] | We don’t have many suspects for who might’ve broken Russell out. | 放出罗素的嫌疑人不多 |
[03:51] | Only four of us knew where he was. | 只有四个人知道他在何处 |
[04:03] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[04:18] | There is no one else! | 没有别人了 |
[04:23] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[04:24] | I swear I’m the only one! | 我发誓 只有我一个人 |
[04:33] | She’s holding out, I know it. | 她没说实话 我知道 |
[04:36] | She must have allies. | 她一定还有同谋 |
[04:38] | Let’s continue to torture her. | 那我们就继续折磨她 |
[04:40] | Everyone breaks eventually. | 最终总会屈服的 |
[04:42] | This cancer in our midst. | 我们中间出了毒瘤 |
[04:44] | How long can we watch and wait before it kills us? | 难道还要眼睁睁等着被它吞噬 |
[04:50] | No. | 不行 |
[04:53] | I need you to talk to her. | 我需要你去和她谈 |
[04:55] | She loves you like a sister. | 她跟你情同姐妹 |
[04:58] | You and only you can get her to open up, | 只有你能让她开口 |
[05:00] | give us the names. | 供出同伙 |
[05:03] | And if she doesn’t? | 如果她不说呢 |
[05:05] | Then fuck it. We execute her publicly. | 不说就算了 公开处死她 |
[05:08] | Let the Sanguinistas know that we are willing to kill | 让原教旨派知道 我们和他们一样 |
[05:11] | just as much as they are. | 毫不手软 |
[05:14] | You know I can be persuasive, hmm? | 你知道我是很会劝人的哦 |
[05:17] | Coming! | 来了 |
[05:19] | Holy Moses. | 我的老天 |
[05:21] | – What? – What took you so long? | -干什么 -你搞什么耽搁这么久 |
[05:23] | I had the TV on. | 开着电视没听见 |
[05:24] | It’s late, Sook. Can’t this wait? | 这么晚了 苏克 不能明天吗 |
[05:25] | Just… just be quiet for a second. | 你 你先别说话 |
[05:27] | – I’m turning myself in. – In to what? | -我要自首 -自首什么 |
[05:30] | Into the police. I need you to arrest me. | 投案自首 你来逮捕我 |
[05:32] | I killed Debbie Pelt. | 我杀了黛比·佩特 |
[05:34] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你知不知道自己在说什么 |
[05:36] | She came into my house with a shotgun. | 她带着猎枪来到我家 |
[05:37] | I turned it around on her, blew her head clean off. | 我夺下枪打了她 头都轰掉了 |
[05:40] | I can take you to the body, Jason. I’m not making this up. | 我可以给你看尸体 杰森 我不要掩饰了 |
[05:43] | Shut up. Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 快闭嘴 |
[05:45] | – I don’t want to hear another word. – I’m sick of it. | -我一句也不想听 -我受够了 |
[05:47] | I’m sick of lying and covering and ruining people’s lives. | 我受够了撒谎掩饰 毁掉别人的生活 |
[05:51] | You gotta get the hell out of here. | 你赶紧滚出去 |
[05:52] | This conversation never happened. | 这次对话没发生过 |
[05:53] | I already confessed to Alcide. | 我已经对埃尔希德坦白了 |
[05:55] | He’s gonna be at the station first thing in the morning. | 明天一早他就会去警局 |
[05:57] | So just put me away. Just get it over with. | 所以把我抓起来吧 做个了结 |
[05:59] | Ain’t no way I’m gonna put you in jail. | 我是不会送你进监狱的 |
[06:04] | Just, uh, act normal tomorrow, okay? | 明天你表现一定要自然 好吗 |
[06:07] | Don’t do anything crazy. | 别做傻事 |
[06:09] | I’ll try and find out how much Andy knows and | 我去试探安迪知道多少 |
[06:13] | we’ll think of something. | 然后我们再想办法 |
[06:15] | – Is Alcide the only one who knows? – No. | -只有埃尔希德知道吗 -不是 |
[06:17] | Lafayette was there, and Tara. | 拉法耶也在场 还有泰拉 |
[06:19] | She took a bullet for me and was more or less dead, | 她替我挡了子弹 差点丧命 |
[06:22] | so we had Pam turn her to vampire. | 所以我们求帕姆把她变成了吸血鬼 |
[06:26] | – You what? – She was dying. | -你们干了什么 -她当时要死了 |
[06:28] | I didn’t have time to think. | 我没时间思考 |
[06:30] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天哪 |
[06:34] | I told you. I ruin people’s lives. | 我说了 我会毁掉别人的生活 |
[06:39] | Tara’s a vampire? | 泰拉成了吸血鬼 |
[06:43] | You got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的一定是开玩笑 |
[06:45] | Oh, good lord. | 老天哪 |
[06:47] | I’m gonna fucking kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[06:49] | Ginger, we’re open till 4:00, bleach-bucket! | 金吉 酒吧营业到四点 你这浪蹄子 |
[06:52] | – Where is everyone? – I sent them all home. | -人都哪儿去了 -我让他们回家了 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God. Sookie, you fucking did it. | 天哪 苏琪 你竟然做到了 |
[07:01] | Well, no need for apologies, right? | 不需要道歉 是吧 |
[07:04] | I’m certainly not waiting for one. | 我没有期待你道歉 |
[07:06] | Barely remember what we got all het up over. | 我都不记得我们为什么不欢而散 |
[07:09] | Let bygones be bygones, | 过去的就让它过去 |
[07:11] | bi-girls be bi-girls, and– oh. | 劈腿女就让她去劈 |
[07:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:17] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这儿 |
[07:20] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[07:22] | I made her vampire while you were gone. | 你们不在的时候我创造了她 |
[07:26] | Congratulations, you’re a grandfather. | 恭喜 你当祖父了 |
[07:33] | Would you mind? | 不介意回避一下吧 |
[07:38] | Join me, will you? | 陪我走走 |
[07:49] | What’s wrong? What’s happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[07:54] | I remember the impulse. | 我还记得那种冲动 |
[07:57] | I had it myself for years. | 许多年后才得以摆脱 |
[08:00] | It’ll pass. I promise. | 会过去的 我保证 |
[08:03] | Well, I can’t ever do it again, even if I wanted. | 就算我想 也不能再自杀了 |
[08:06] | Pam went all, “As your maker, I command you” on me. | 帕姆直接说”作为你的创造者 我命令你” |
[08:09] | Which is a card I’m surprised y’all don’t play more often. | 你们没整天用这招 我真是很奇怪 |
[08:17] | – Does Sookie know? – What do you think? | -苏琪知道吗 -你以为呢 |
[08:19] | How many of us have nearly died just to save her sorry ass? | 多少人为了救她差点丢了命 |
[08:24] | Well, I did them all one better. | 我做的就更多了 |
[08:29] | – Is Sookie safe? – Don’t. | -苏琪安全吗 -少来 |
[08:32] | You can’t keep asking yourself that question. | 你不能老是这样反复自问 |
[08:34] | You can’t worry about her above everything else. | 不能把她的安危看得高于一切 |
[08:39] | Look where it got me. | 看看我的下场 |
[08:41] | I gotta move on. | 我只能面对 |
[08:43] | – Is she safe? – Yeah. | -她安全吗 -是 |
[08:48] | She’s always safe. | 她永远都安全 |
[08:50] | ‘Cause there will always be some fool there to take a bullet for her. | 因为永远都有一个傻瓜替她挡子弹 |
[08:55] | Always. | 永远 |
[09:01] | Stop fucking lying! | 别他妈的骗人 |
[09:04] | I’m not lying. | 我没有 |
[09:05] | I swear. I don’t know where Russell is. | 我发誓 我不知道罗素在哪里 |
[09:15] | What’s happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[09:22] | A century together and never once | 我们相处的这一百年当中 |
[09:26] | have I ever done anything to hurt you, to hurt us. | 我几时做过对不起你的事 伤害我们的感情 |
[09:30] | How could you think I would go | 你怎么会觉得是我 |
[09:32] | and dig up Russell Edgington? | 把罗素·爱丁顿挖出来的呢 |
[09:36] | You’re my maker, Eric. | 你是我的创造者 埃里克 |
[09:38] | And I would die for you, gladly, a thousand times | 我宁可为你粉身碎骨 |
[09:42] | before I would ever betray you. | 也绝不会背叛你 |
[09:45] | You know I would. | 你知道的 |
[09:47] | Well, you’d be a fool. | 那你就是傻瓜 |
[09:50] | I trust no one. | 我不相信任何人 |
[09:52] | You shouldn’t either. | 你也不该相信 |
[09:57] | If I mean so little to you, | 如果我对于你如此微不足道 |
[10:00] | then why keep me around? | 那你又为何要留我在身边 |
[10:04] | If you can’t trust me more than Bill Compton, | 要是你宁愿相信比尔·康普顿 |
[10:07] | or– or a werewolf, for Christ’s sake, | 或是狼人 也不愿意信我 |
[10:11] | then release me and get it over with. | 那就放了我 一了百了 |
[10:15] | Just say the words, | 只要你说 |
[10:19] | “As your maker, | “作为你的创造者 |
[10:24] | I release you.” | 我释放你” |
[10:27] | Say it and we’re done. | 说出来 我们就结束了 |
[10:32] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[11:02] | – Not Pam. – You’re certain? | -不是帕姆 -你确定 |
[11:04] | She knows nothing. | 她什么都不知道 |
[11:08] | What did Tara say? | 泰拉怎么说 |
[11:10] | Nothing to suggest that she or Pam knew anything about Russell. | 没有任何迹象显示她或帕姆知道罗素的下落 |
[11:13] | You certain there’s no one else you’ve told? | 你确定没再告诉过别人吗 |
[11:15] | Not even your sister? | 你妹妹也不知道吗 |
[11:16] | You mean the one who was in the Authority? | 你是指最高当局的那个吗 |
[11:21] | I’d hope you think more of me. | 你太低估我了 |
[11:22] | Russell’s the great martyr to the opposition. | 对反对派来说 罗素是绝好的殉道者 |
[11:24] | If she were planning a coup, he could be very useful. | 要是她打算发起政变 他就很有用 |
[11:26] | If Nora were planning a coup, I would’ve known about it. | 如果诺拉打算发起政变 我会知道的 |
[11:29] | And I still wouldn’t have given her Russell. | 而我仍然不会把罗素交给她 |
[11:31] | I’m not suicidal. | 我不想自取灭亡 |
[11:36] | And you’re sure you didn’t tell anyone? | 你确定你没告诉过任何人吗 |
[11:39] | Jessica? | 杰西卡呢 |
[11:40] | If I had, we would’ve gone to her first. | 我要是说过 我们第一个找的就是她 |
[11:43] | We need to go to ground. | 我们该去地下了 |
[11:46] | And tomorrow, we’ll have to cast the net wider. | 明天 我们必须把网撒大些 |
[11:50] | There’s a leak somewhere. | 肯定有什么漏洞 |
[11:54] | Standing around in Northman’s bar. | 傻站在诺思曼的酒吧里 |
[11:58] | This is finding Russell Edgington? | 这也叫去抓罗素·爱丁顿 |
[12:01] | Has it occurred to anyone | 有没有人觉得 |
[12:02] | that they may have killed Russell a year ago, | 他们可能一年前就杀了罗素 |
[12:06] | and this hunt is a charade to buy more time? | 这次追捕只是为了争取时间 |
[12:09] | Or perhaps a hoax to rally the Sanguinistas? | 或者实为召集原教旨派 |
[12:13] | Believers do need something to believe in. | 信徒首先要有信仰 |
[12:16] | We’ve got uprisings on four of the seven continents. | 七大洲已经有四个发生了暴动 |
[12:19] | Even a rumor of Russell’s escape would be enough | 仅仅是罗素逃跑的流言 |
[12:22] | to defeat Vampire Rights Bills in most countries. | 足以使吸血鬼权利法案在大多数国家失败 |
[12:25] | I got bills passed all across Scandinavia months ago. | 数月前 我促使斯堪的纳维亚通过了法案 |
[12:29] | – Just saying. – Oh, please. | -顺便一说 -得了吧 |
[12:31] | The most liberal humans in the world. | 那是世界上最开明的人类 |
[12:34] | Hardly any radical believers to rock the boat. | 没有激进的信徒会出来捣乱 |
[12:37] | Even a child could do it. | 就连小孩都能做到 |
[12:39] | Speaking of “Radical believers,” | 说到”激进的信徒” |
[12:42] | turn to two. | 看二号牢房 |
[12:45] | I swear fealty to the Blood and to the progenitor. | 吾等宣誓效忠原血与始祖 |
[12:48] | The First, The Last, The Eternal. | 最初 最后 永恒 |
[12:49] | Father and Mother, Lord and Lilith, | 父与母 上帝与莉莉丝 |
[12:52] | protect me as I protect you from now | 请庇护吾等 如吾等保全您 |
[12:53] | until the hour of the true death. | 从今日直至死亡降临 |
[12:54] | What a lunatic. It’s like she means it. | 真是疯狂 看来她真信 |
[13:01] | Wake up, sister. It’s just a book. | 醒醒吧 姑娘 那不过是本书 |
[13:05] | I know the guy who wrote it and he was high the whole time. | 我认识写这书的家伙 他就从没清醒过 |
[13:09] | You be careful where you say that. | 讲话要看场合 |
[13:11] | Guardian doesn’t like us disparaging the book. | 守护者可不喜欢我们这么诋毁那本书 |
[13:14] | I don’t see him here. | 我没瞧见他呀 |
[13:16] | He’s busy with his own woman on her knees. | 他女人正跪在他面前忙活呢 |
[13:20] | Well, you play your cards right, | 你做了正确的选择 |
[13:22] | maybe you won’t have to look at Facebook for that. | 这样就不用特意上脸书瞧了 |
[13:25] | Know what I mean? | 懂我的吧 |
[13:28] | Oh, hey, Holly, I gotta go. See you later, bye. | 霍莉 我得挂了 回见 拜 |
[13:31] | Hey hey, there’s the moon man hisself. | 哟 这不是明星本尊吗 |
[13:34] | I saw your picture on the Internet. | 我在网上看到你的照片了 |
[13:36] | Like. | 棒 |
[13:37] | Your Honor, we found the perpetrators– | 法官大人 我们发现罪犯… |
[13:39] | Ah, don’t even dignify, Sheriff. | 别掩饰了 警长 |
[13:40] | I just came by to say thank you for clearing my son’s ticket. | 我只是过来感谢你处理了我儿的罚单 |
[13:44] | I wish I could bring him to you for all his problems, | 真希望他所有的问题都能找你解决 |
[13:46] | but, uh, you ain’t a gynecologist. | 可惜你不是妇科医生 |
[13:50] | What say we celebrate? | 我们去庆祝一下吧 |
[13:51] | I found me a place that is gonna blow your top. | 我找到了一地方 保证你爽翻天 |
[13:56] | Trust me on this one. | 信我一次 |
[13:58] | You, too, Stackhouse. You can party, can’t you? | 你也来 斯塔克豪斯 你能玩的吧 |
[14:01] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[14:03] | – If it’s no bother. – The merrier, the more. | -如果你不介意 -人越多越有趣 |
[14:04] | Come on with. | 一起来吧 |
[14:06] | I can party some. | 我也能玩 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 行 |
[14:11] | So I’ll meet you two back here at 7:00. | 七点 我来这里找你们 |
[14:14] | Look sharp. Oh, and, Andy, | 好好打扮哦 对了 安迪 |
[14:17] | don’t you ever | 千万别让他们 |
[14:19] | let them put a picture of your johnson on the Internet. | 把你小弟弟的照片挂上网 |
[14:23] | You want to know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[14:25] | ‘Cause it’ll never stand up in court! | 那样它就永远站不起来了 |
[14:33] | Hey, Sam. | 山姆 |
[14:34] | Barack and Hillary over there are asking for you. | 奥巴马和希拉里要你过去 |
[14:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:45] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们来这里干嘛 |
[14:47] | Oh, relax. | 别紧张 |
[14:49] | Can’t a couple of shifters have a nice lunch? | 变形人就不能来好好吃顿午饭吗 |
[14:52] | What happened to staying out of each other’s daily lives? | 不是说好不打搅别人的日常生活吗 |
[14:55] | That was before you stopped returning our calls. | 那是你不回我们电话之前的事 |
[14:57] | Well, I’ve been under a lot of stress. | 我现在压力山大 |
[15:01] | And friends would talk to each other about it. | 是朋友的话就会向彼此倾诉 |
[15:05] | Wait– wait a minute. Is this an intervention? | 等等 你们是来做调解的吗 |
[15:08] | – It’s an invitation. – Come back. Run with us. | -是邀请 -回到我们身边 一起奔跑 |
[15:12] | We’re not gonna let you go so easily. | 我们可不会轻易放你走 |
[15:14] | Well, I appreciate the offer, but with Luna and me, | 感谢你们邀请我 但我和卢娜那事儿 |
[15:17] | I’m not sure now’s a good time. | 我觉得现在真不是时候 |
[15:18] | Oh, we know. She said the same thing. | 我们知道 她也是这么说的 |
[15:21] | – So we chose you. – Come on, man. | -所以我们选择你 -来吧 老兄 |
[15:24] | Don’t you need to run? Just us. | 你不想跑跑吗 就我们几个 |
[15:29] | All right, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[15:32] | But y’all are still paying for lunch. | 但这顿饭你们还得自己掏钱 |
[15:35] | We’re good for it. | 没问题 |
[15:36] | So, what do you recommend here? | 你有什么推荐 |
[15:38] | Honestly? Nothing. | 想听实话吗 没有 |
[15:41] | Oh, hey, Sookie. | 噢 你好 苏琪 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were– | 抱歉 我不知道你在… |
[15:45] | Go ahead. Take your time. | 没啥 你继续吧 |
[15:48] | Shoot. How am I gonna get through a whole shift | 见鬼 这丫头让泰拉变成那样 |
[15:50] | with that girl after she let that happen to Tara? | 我怎么跟她一起共事呢 |
[15:52] | No way she wanted to be a vampire. | 她怎么可能想变吸血鬼 |
[15:54] | Doubt she even had a choice. | 怀疑她根本都没得选 |
[15:59] | The nerve. Showing her face like nothing happened. | 挺能的啊 搞得像什么事都没发生过 |
[16:02] | No human decency. | 真不要脸 |
[16:04] | – What in the hell? – Shame. | -什么情况 -鄙视你 |
[16:08] | – She’s got nice titties. – Tara Thornton. | -她的咪咪好看 -泰拉·索顿 |
[16:10] | – I’d still hit that. – Vamper. | -我就喜欢 -吸血鬼 |
[16:12] | – What a waste. – I hear you’re a fang banger. | -真是浪费 -听说你是尖牙控 |
[16:15] | – Human life. – You can go to hell. | -那可是人命啊 -你该下地狱 |
[16:17] | – Blood. – Why won’t she bring my fucking beer? | -血 -她怎么不把我的啤酒端来 |
[16:19] | – What a freak. – Lord’s gonna take care of her. | -真是个怪物 -上帝会惩罚她的 |
[16:51] | He knew. He already knew. | 他知道了 他已经知道了 |
[16:53] | The one motherfucking thing I needed from you, | 可是我他妈就求你这一件事 苏克 |
[16:56] | Sook, was to zip it. | 苏克 管住嘴 |
[16:57] | – I can’t keep lying. – You the fucking angel of death. | -我不能一直说谎 -你他妈就是催命鬼 |
[17:11] | Santa Muerte, | 死亡圣神 |
[17:13] | ven a mi! | 来吧 |
[17:15] | Ven a mi! | 来吧 |
[17:27] | Gordon. Barbara. | 戈登 芭芭拉 |
[17:32] | I want to talk to you about your daughter. | 我想跟你们说说你们女儿的事情 |
[17:35] | I think you deserve the truth. | 我认为你们有权知道真相 |
[17:43] | I wasn’t honest with you yesterday. | 我昨天没跟你们说实话 |
[17:46] | I do know what happened to Debbie. | 其实我知道黛比的情况 |
[17:49] | I realized if I didn’t tell you, you might never know. | 如果我不说 你们永远都不会知道 |
[17:52] | And I can’t live with that. | 这让我良心不安 |
[17:55] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[17:59] | Mr. Pelt, Mrs. Pelt… | 佩特先生 佩特夫人 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry to tell you Debbie’s gone. | 我很遗憾地告诉你们 黛比不在了 |
[18:09] | No. | 不 |
[18:11] | She, um– | 她… |
[18:14] | she was killed. | 她被人杀了 |
[18:19] | – Did you kill her? – No, sir, I did not. | -是你杀了她吗 -不 先生 不是我 |
[18:22] | That I swear to you. | 我对天发誓 |
[18:24] | There’s no reason to reach for your gun. | 您没必要拿枪 |
[18:27] | But you do know who did it? | 但你知道谁是凶手 |
[18:28] | I do. | 的确知道 |
[18:39] | His name was Marcus Bozeman. | 他叫马库斯·波兹曼 |
[18:41] | He was our Packmaster in Shreveport. | 他曾经是我们什里夫波特狼群的老大 |
[18:43] | He was a psychopath. | 是个变态 |
[18:45] | After I abjured Debbie, | 我跟黛比分手后 |
[18:48] | Marcus tried to move in on her. | 马库斯想对她用强的 |
[18:52] | She resisted. | 她奋力反抗 |
[18:54] | He got physical. | 但他力气很大 |
[18:56] | – She wound up getting killed. – Oh, my God. | -她最后被杀了 -我的上帝 |
[19:02] | How did she– | 她是怎么… |
[19:05] | – how did it happen? – I’m not sure. I wasn’t there. | -怎么发生的 -不太清楚 我不在场 |
[19:08] | But a few nights later, he got drunk and he bragged about it to me. | 但几天后 他喝醉了 跟我吹嘘这事 |
[19:12] | Thought I wouldn’t care. | 他以为我不在乎 |
[19:14] | Maybe I’d give him some respect as Alpha. | 以为我当他是首领 会尊重他 |
[19:16] | He was wrong about that. | 但他想错了 |
[19:18] | I jumped him. | 我打倒了他 |
[19:20] | And I broke his neck with my own hands. | 亲手拧断了他的脖子 |
[19:23] | That you can ask any wolf in Shreveport. | 不信你可以问什里夫波特任何一个狼人 |
[19:27] | You sat at our dinner table when you were 16 years old. | 你十六岁那年跟我们一起吃饭 |
[19:33] | You used to tell us how you would die for her. | 你告诉我们你愿意为她而死 |
[19:37] | What happened, Alcide? | 到底怎么了 埃尔希德 |
[19:43] | Ma’am, I loved Debbie. | 夫人 我爱黛比 |
[19:47] | Even when I abjured her, I still loved her. | 即使我们分手了 我还爱着她 |
[19:53] | We were just no good together anymore. | 只是我们真的不合适 |
[19:56] | But I never stopped caring about your daughter. | 我一直都关心着您的女儿 |
[19:59] | Never. | 一直都有 |
[20:02] | That is the God’s honest truth. | 上天可鉴 |
[20:06] | No! Gordon, stop. | 不 戈登 停下 |
[20:09] | Don’t. | 不可以 |
[20:10] | You wanna turn me into the police, I can’t stop you. | 如果你想把我交给警察 我也没办法 |
[20:14] | Or, for that matter, if you want to kill me right here and now. | 你就是此时此刻杀了我都可以 |
[20:24] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[20:27] | Get out. Just leave us. | 出去 赶快出去 |
[21:19] | I can’t wait to see these 40 acres of heaven Eller | 我等不及要看看埃勒总在吹嘘的 |
[21:21] | was always bragging about. | 四十英亩的天堂 |
[21:23] | Hey, if you’re wrong, you’re driving the whole way home. | 如果你搞错了 回程由你开车 |
[21:25] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[21:29] | We ain’t leaving until we do. | 不找到绝不罢休 |
[21:32] | Stop. Stop, Eller! | 停下 停下 埃勒 |
[21:34] | Jesus, Eller, who taught you to drive? | 老天 埃勒 谁教你开车的 |
[21:37] | Your mom. | 你老娘 |
[21:40] | What, the prayer tower? We can’t go up there. | 什么 祈祷塔 我们不能上去 |
[21:43] | Mosque’s way the hell over there. Tower’s fair game. | 清真寺在那边呢 可以上塔 |
[21:47] | Especially when it’s 120 degrees on the ground | 况且地面温度高达48度 |
[21:49] | and I am thirsty. | 我渴得要命 |
[21:51] | – What’d you get this time? – Nice. | -这次你有啥好东西 -真棒 |
[21:54] | Jeffries scored some candy, too. | 杰佛瑞斯搞到了好吃的 |
[21:57] | Eller, you’re pulling sentry duty. Fun-sized. | 埃勒 你负责放哨 很爽的放哨 |
[22:01] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:04] | Fourth of July, boys. Let’s see some fireworks! | 今天可是国庆 兄弟们 等着看烟花吧 |
[22:07] | – Yeah! – Yes, sir. | -好 -是 长官 |
[22:09] | – Try to have some fun, Eller. – Yeah. | -好好爽一把 埃勒 -是 |
[22:11] | Not too much fun. | 别太爽哦 |
[22:16] | I’d just caught my dog masturbating. | 我居然发现我的狗在打炮 |
[22:19] | Do it, do it, do it, do it! | 来吧 来吧 |
[22:37] | Hey, y’all need to put your dicks away and come look at this. | 喂 你们先别忙着爽 过来看看这个 |
[22:46] | God bless America. | 天佑美国 |
[22:49] | God Bless Willie Pete. | 天佑威利·皮特 |
[22:50] | *I’m a Yankee doodle dandy* | *我是美国公子哥* |
[22:55] | *A Yankee doodle* | *美国公子哥* |
[22:57] | *I’m a real live nephew of my Uncle Sam* | *我是山姆大叔的亲侄子* |
[23:02] | *Born on the 4th of July.* | *生于国庆节* |
[23:11] | Yo, Eller, just get rid of him! | 埃勒 别跟他废话 |
[23:13] | Hey, go. Get the fuck out of here. | 走开 给老子滚走 |
[23:15] | I said go home, you little shit. | 叫你滚回家 小杂种 |
[23:16] | Or I’m gonna kick your fucking ass. | 别逼老子动手 |
[23:19] | Fuck you, Bush! | 布什 操你妈 |
[23:23] | – Fuck! – Fuck! | -操 -我操 |
[23:27] | How do you like Bush now, punk? Huh? | 现在看你怎么操布什 小杂毛 |
[23:29] | – Fuck you. – What the fuck? | -操你大爷 -你发什么疯 |
[23:31] | What? You said to waste him! | 什么 是你喊我废了他的 |
[23:33] | I told you to get rid of him! | 我叫你别跟他废话 |
[23:34] | Get back! Get back! | 后退 快后退 |
[23:37] | Get back! Get the fuck out of here! | 别过来 都他妈的滚远点 |
[23:44] | – Get the fuck back! – Get back! | -给老子后退 -快退后 |
[23:46] | – Get out of here. – Keep your weapons down. | -快走开 -把武器放下 |
[23:49] | – Back off! – Go home! | -别过来 -快回家去 |
[23:51] | This is your last fucking warning, man! | 我他妈最后警告你一次 伙计 |
[23:56] | Hostiles! | 有敌情 |
[24:01] | Eller’s down! | 埃勒中枪了 |
[24:04] | – Where the hostiles at? – I don’t know, man. | -敌人在哪个位置 -我不知道 |
[24:06] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈不知道 |
[24:10] | Sergeant. 2:00 high. 2:00 high. | 中士 两点钟方向的高处 |
[24:18] | Clear? | 安全了吗 |
[24:20] | Clear! | 安全了 |
[24:28] | Eller, you okay? | 埃勒 你没事吧 |
[24:30] | Yeah, he got me in the vest. | 没事 他打在防弹衣上了 |
[24:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:36] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:41] | No, no. | 这下糟了 |
[24:50] | – Bellefleur? – No, no, no! | -贝弗勒 -不不 |
[24:51] | Hey, Bellefleur. You wanna pull in this rest stop? | 贝弗勒 要不要去停车点歇会儿 |
[25:27] | My ass. | 大爷的 |
[25:30] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[25:31] | Debbie Pelt’s parents checked out of their motel, | 黛比·佩特的父母从旅店退房 |
[25:33] | went back to Mississippi. | 回密西西比去了 |
[25:34] | Said they got what they came for. | 说是他们的事情解决了 |
[25:39] | Well, hey, that’s a good thing, ain’t it? | 是吗 这不是好事吗 |
[25:42] | Means we can drop the search. | 我们就不用搜了 |
[25:44] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[25:45] | They wouldn’t be telling me to call off the dogs | 他们肯定发现了什么新情况 |
[25:47] | unless them dogs smelled a rat. | 否则才不会善罢甘休 |
[25:49] | What if there is no rat? | 如果根本没什么情况呢 |
[25:51] | What if the dogs are just tired of looking? | 或许他们厌倦了到处找呢 |
[25:53] | I’m the dog in this analogy, | 这差事是我的 |
[25:55] | and I ain’t tired of looking | 我可没有厌倦 |
[25:56] | for a rat ’cause I know something’s fishy. | 因为我知道这事儿一定有猫腻 |
[25:58] | Judge still owes me. I’m gonna get me a search warrant. | 法官还欠我人情 我去搞张搜查令来 |
[26:01] | Search every property within 500 yards of that car. | 把那辆车方圆五百码内翻个底朝天 |
[26:04] | I know that includes your sister’s lot. | 我知道你妹妹的房子也在其中 |
[26:06] | Me and Kevin will search there. | 我和凯文负责那里 |
[26:11] | Jess, what’s up? | 杰西 怎么了 |
[26:13] | I came to talk to the sheriff about the Debbie Pelt case. | 我来找警长讨论黛比·佩特一案 |
[26:17] | – You’ve been talking to her about it? – No. | -你给她说过这案子 -没有 |
[26:19] | Honestly! Jess, what are you– | 真没有 杰西 你来这儿是… |
[26:21] | Listen, Sheriff. | 听着 警长 |
[26:23] | You need to hear this. | 你要听清楚了 |
[26:26] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[26:28] | – Yeah. – Good. | -当然 -很好 |
[26:30] | The Pelt case. | 佩特一案 |
[26:31] | As far as you’re concerned, | 在你看来 |
[26:33] | it’s closed. | 已经解决 |
[26:35] | For some reason, it just don’t interest you anymore, okay? | 因为某些原因 你对此案没兴趣了 懂吗 |
[26:40] | And give me that file. | 把文件交给我 |
[26:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | In fact, it is so far in your rearview, | 其实呢 你差不多忘光了 |
[26:50] | you don’t even remember the name Debbie Pelt. | 你甚至不记得黛比·佩特这名字 |
[26:54] | Not the abandoned car or the grieving parents. | 也忘了遗弃的车和悲伤的父母 |
[26:58] | It’s all gone. | 全忘了 |
[27:01] | Must be a load off your shoulders. | 卸下了一个大包袱吧 |
[27:03] | Yeah, I feel a lot better. | 是啊 我感觉轻松了许多 |
[27:05] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:07] | You’ve made me a very happy citizen of Renard Parish. | 因为你 我在雷那尔教区住得很开心 |
[27:11] | Happy to oblige. | 为人民服务 |
[27:14] | You are a good friend to have. | 有你这朋友还真不错 |
[27:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:56] | – Where’s Bill? – He had an errand. | -比尔在哪儿 -他办事去了 |
[28:02] | Sit. | 坐下吧 |
[28:20] | We shouldn’t fool ourselves. | 我们不能自欺欺人 |
[28:23] | Searching for Russell Edgington is a suicide mission. | 寻找罗素·爱丁顿完全是自杀行为 |
[28:26] | Even if Bill and I do get him, | 就算比尔和我真抓住他 |
[28:28] | we’d still be facing a treason charge. | 还是逃不脱叛逆的指控 |
[28:31] | I thought you had friends in the Authority. | 我以为你在当权者里有朋友 |
[28:32] | A friend, and she can’t help me anymore. | 就一个朋友 她没法再帮助我了 |
[28:37] | Either Russell will have our heads | 不是罗素要了我俩的命 |
[28:40] | or the Authority will. | 就是当权者砍下我俩的头 |
[28:43] | There is no other option. | 没有第三条路 |
[28:45] | I’ll go with you. We’ve defeated Russell before. | 我陪你一起去 我们一起击败过罗素 |
[28:48] | We can put up a fight against the Authority. | 我们可以一起抵抗当权者 |
[28:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[28:50] | The end may come soon, | 末日或许即将到来 |
[28:52] | and I can’t have you there. | 我不愿连累你 |
[28:55] | Eric, I want to. | 埃里克 我愿意帮你 |
[28:57] | No. | 不 |
[28:58] | What you said in anger… | 你说的那些气话 |
[29:04] | you were right. | 都是对的 |
[29:05] | I have to release you. | 我必须释放你 |
[29:09] | And it’s not because I don’t trust you | 不是我不相信你 |
[29:12] | or because I don’t care. | 也不是我不在乎你 |
[29:13] | It’s because you are my only progeny. | 是因为 你是我唯一的后裔 |
[29:18] | My one legacy. | 我唯一的遗产 |
[29:21] | I need you to live when I’m gone. | 等我不在了 你要好好活着 |
[29:42] | If that is your wish… | 如果这是你的心愿 |
[29:47] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[29:51] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[30:08] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[30:19] | Pamela, | 帕梅拉 |
[30:22] | I renounce the ties of our blood | 我宣布解除你与我的血脉联系 |
[30:25] | and my dominion over you as my progeny. | 解除我对你的支配及你的后裔身份 |
[30:27] | As your maker… | 作为你的创造者 |
[30:31] | I release you. | 我释放你 |
[30:49] | You are my child. | 你是我的孩子 |
[30:53] | As I was a child of Godric. | 我是格瑞克的孩子 |
[30:58] | You were born into greatness. | 你拥有伟大的血脉 |
[31:06] | And you’re a maker now. | 如今你成为创造者 |
[31:12] | Our blood will thrive. | 我们的血脉必枝繁叶茂 |
[31:16] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[31:31] | All right, hop on in. | 好的 快上车 |
[31:34] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[31:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[31:46] | All right. All aboard. | 好的 都上来了 |
[31:48] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[31:54] | Is this really necessary? | 这真有必要吗 |
[31:56] | Just go with it, boys. | 由着她们吧 伙计们 |
[31:59] | Do like the Buddhists. Be the vessel. | 学学佛教徒 随遇而安 |
[32:03] | That’s right. You tell ’em, Judge. | 可不是 你有经验 法官 |
[32:04] | How long we gotta keep these things on? | 这玩意儿我们要戴多久 |
[32:06] | Just till we get to the club. | 到俱乐部就能摘了 |
[32:07] | Well, what’re we waiting for? Let’s hit it! | 那还等什么 快去吧 |
[32:10] | Okay, you heard the man! Drive! | 好 你听到了 开车 |
[32:18] | Maybe if you gave me a hint, I’d know what I was looking for. | 不如你给个提示 我好知道要找什么 |
[32:21] | A bug, a recording device, a transmitter. | 窃听器 录音机 发报机 |
[32:23] | Anything of the sort. | 任何类似的东西 |
[32:25] | Ooh, who’s bugging you? | 谁在窃听你 |
[32:27] | No one, I hope. But I need to be certain. | 希望没人 但我必须确定 |
[32:31] | Bill, you’re still king, aren’t you? | 比尔 你还是国王吧 |
[32:37] | Why do you even ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[32:38] | I don’t know. It’s just– obviously something’s happened. | 不知道 很显然发生了什么事 |
[32:42] | As prescribed by the one true Vampire Authority, | 目前我仍然是吸血鬼当权者任命的 |
[32:45] | I am still the sole sovereign of the Kingdom of Louisiana | 路易斯安那王国的最高统治者 |
[32:48] | until such time as I meet the true death. | 除非我死了 |
[32:51] | Or until they change their mind. | 或者他们决定换人 |
[33:02] | So, I had a few friends over, okay? | 我就带了几个朋友过来 不行吗 |
[33:04] | No one got eaten. No one got drained. | 没人被吃掉 也没人被吸干 |
[33:06] | There’s no need. It’s your home, too. | 没必要这样 这也是你的家 |
[33:10] | You can take care of yourself. | 你能照顾自己 |
[33:13] | But this is low-quality shit. | 不过这绝对是低档货 |
[33:16] | Get the staff to clear it up. | 找人清理干净 |
[33:26] | Hey, are you gonna go see Sookie? | 你打算去看看苏琪吗 |
[33:31] | She’s just had a rough couple of days. | 她最近日子不太好过 |
[33:33] | You know, with Tara and Debbie. | 你知道 泰拉和黛比的事 |
[33:37] | You’ve taken care of it with the sheriff. | 警长那边你已经帮她搞定了 |
[33:40] | I wouldn’t make a habit of doing that, though. | 是我的话就不惯她毛病 |
[33:42] | She has a tendency to bring it out in people. | 她最容易引得人同情心泛滥 |
[33:45] | Bill, I saw her, and she’s falling apart. | 比尔 我见过她 她快崩溃了 |
[33:48] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[33:51] | And I don’t care about what happened. | 我不管发生了什么事 |
[33:52] | Sookie and you is different than Sookie and anyone else. | 苏琪和你的关系跟别人不一样 |
[34:01] | Take care of yourself first. | 先照顾好你自己 |
[34:13] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[34:16] | I think I’ve done well. | 我干得不错 |
[34:45] | The righteous do suffer. | 义人必受苦 |
[34:48] | I am not Job. | 我不是约伯 |
[34:50] | I accept my fate. | 我接受我的命运 |
[34:53] | And you accept the true death | 那么你接受死亡 |
[34:54] | that will come of your treason? | 作为你叛变的惩罚 |
[35:10] | – So be it. – Nora, my dear. | -那就死吧 -诺拉 亲爱的 |
[35:13] | I won’t accept it. | 我不接受 |
[35:16] | I’ve loved you as my own blood for centuries. | 几百年来 我爱你如爱亲生血脉 |
[35:19] | And I won’t see you martyred for the sins of others. | 我不愿看你为他人的罪而牺牲 |
[35:23] | Who has swayed you? | 是谁说动了你 |
[35:26] | Who is gathering the extremists to bring us down? | 是谁组织极端分子想颠覆我们 |
[35:29] | We know you are a Sanguinist. You already confessed that. | 我们知道你是原教旨派的 你已经承认了 |
[35:32] | I just don’t see you as a leader. | 只是我看你不像是领导者 |
[35:38] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[35:46] | You have seared and sliced | 你们切碎了 烤干了 |
[35:51] | every inch of my body. | 我每一寸血肉 |
[35:55] | There’s nothing left to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[35:57] | Well, if you care nothing for your own life, | 就算你不顾自己的命 |
[35:59] | what about the lives of Compton and Northman? | 那么康普顿和诺思曼的命呢 |
[36:02] | Kill them. What do I care? | 杀了他们 我在乎什么 |
[36:04] | They’ll probably die anyway. | 他们总要死的 |
[36:07] | Shall we do it now? | 这就动手如何 |
[36:11] | I love this thing. Especially this app. | 我喜欢这东西 尤其是这个程序 |
[36:19] | You say the word, I’ll trigger the stakes. | 你开口 我就触发 |
[36:23] | Say the word. Say the word. | 说吧 说啊 |
[36:27] | If I tell you– | 如果我说… |
[36:29] | if I tell you, | 如果我说了 |
[36:32] | how can I be assured of their safety? | 怎么能确保他们的安全 |
[36:45] | I swear upon the blood of Lilith. | 我以莉莉丝的血起誓 |
[36:52] | Give us the name of the true infidel, | 说出那个异端的名字 |
[36:54] | and Northman and Compton will be spared. | 我们就放过诺思曼和康普顿 |
[37:02] | This is my most solemn vow | 这是我作为一名信徒 |
[37:05] | as a believer. | 最神圣的誓言 |
[37:12] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:34] | – Okay, here we are, boys. – Watch your step. | -好 我们到了 伙计们 -小心脚下 |
[37:45] | The Clements party. | 克莱门茨派对 |
[37:51] | This way. | 这边走 |
[37:54] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[37:57] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:58] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[38:03] | – Holy shit! – Oh, fuck! | -我靠 -操 |
[38:05] | What’d I tell you boys? | 我怎么说的 伙计们 |
[38:07] | You can look and you definitely can touch. | 你能看 而且绝对能摸 |
[38:17] | We’re a little overdressed. | 我们穿的隆重了一点 |
[38:19] | You guys know what to do, right? | 你们知道怎么做 是不是 |
[38:22] | How come I never heard of this place? | 我以前怎么从来没听说过这地方 |
[38:23] | Private invitation only. | 私人邀请才能进来 |
[38:25] | I come here every weekend. | 每个周末我都来这儿 |
[38:26] | Hell, I got VIP status. | 我可是贵宾身份 |
[38:32] | Your Honor, there you are! | 法官大人 你来啦 |
[38:34] | Gotta go! | 我先闪啦 |
[38:35] | Y’all enjoy yourself! | 你们自己玩 |
[39:10] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[39:19] | – Andy. – Who– | -安迪 -谁 |
[39:21] | Oh, Jesus, you’re– | 上帝啊 你是… |
[39:23] | – Maurella. – No, I know. | -玛瑞拉 -不用说 我知道 |
[39:25] | I remember. | 我记得的 |
[39:26] | I remember everything. How could I forget? | 我什么都记得 我怎么能忘了 |
[39:29] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[39:31] | – I thought that was a dream. – It wasn’t a dream. | -我以为那是个梦 -那不是梦 |
[39:35] | Is this a dream? | 那现在是个梦吗 |
[39:48] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[39:50] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[39:55] | *If you like pi a coladas* | *要是你喜欢椰林飘香* |
[39:58] | *And getting caught in the rain* | *还淋到了雨* |
[40:01] | *If you’re not into vampires* | *如果你不喜欢吸血鬼* |
[40:04] | *If they’ve shot half your brain* | *如果打掉你半个脑子* |
[40:08] | *If you like making love at midnight* | *要是你喜欢半夜做爱* |
[40:11] | *And not in a cemetery… * | *而不是在墓地里* |
[40:14] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[40:15] | *I’m the love that you looking for* | *那我就是你要找的爱* |
[40:21] | – Yeah? – Oh, thank the Lord, Sook. | -咋了 -谢天谢地 苏克 |
[40:24] | – Are you okay? – Now you ask? | -你还好吧 -现在关心起我了吗 |
[40:27] | I’m the best I’ve been in a long time. Why? | 好久没像现在这么好了 干嘛这么问 |
[40:31] | ‘Cause your car is wrapped around a pole | 因为你的车撞杆子上了 |
[40:33] | like a giant banana split | 简直像超大的香蕉圣代 |
[40:35] | and you ain’t got no airbags. | 而且没开安全气囊 |
[40:36] | What– what the hell happened? | 到底出了什么事 |
[40:38] | I don’t know. I lost control. | 我不知道 车失控了 |
[40:40] | It was like the car had a mind of its own. | 它就像有了思想一样 |
[40:42] | – Oh, shit. Oh, shit. – It’s okay. | -靠 我靠 -没事的 |
[40:44] | I bailed just in time. | 我及时跳出了车 |
[40:47] | It was kinda awesome. | 还挺刺激的 |
[40:49] | Um, Sook, we gotta talk. | 苏克 我们得谈谈 |
[40:51] | Stay there, I’m coming by. | 别出门 我这就过去 |
[40:53] | No, no, I’m okay. I promise. | 不 不用 我真没事 |
[40:58] | You got here fast. | 你还真快 |
[41:02] | Oh, you’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:04] | It’s unlocked! Lafayette, I gotta go. | 门没锁 拉法耶 我要挂了 |
[41:07] | If you wanna do me a favor, | 你要是想帮我 |
[41:08] | call Jeb Lecroy and have him tow my car in. | 打给杰布·勒克伊 让他把我的车拖回来 |
[41:11] | And don’t worry about me, I’m fine. | 不必担心我 我很好 |
[41:13] | Sook, I gotta tell you s– | 苏克 我是要告诉你… |
[41:16] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[41:21] | You smell like mint and peaches. | 你浑身薄荷和桃子的味儿 |
[41:23] | And you smell like Aqua Velva. | 你浑身蓝柑橘金酒的味儿 |
[41:27] | Listen, I went to the Pelts. | 听着 我去找了佩特夫妇 |
[41:30] | I told them about Debbie. | 我把黛比的事告诉他们了 |
[41:33] | Great. | 好吧 |
[41:35] | I hope you like me in an orange jumpsuit. | 希望你喜欢我穿橘色囚服的样子 |
[41:38] | No, no, wait. Just hold on. | 不 等等 你别急 |
[41:41] | I told ’em Debbie was dead. | 我告诉他们黛比死了 |
[41:43] | I think they deserve to know that. | 我认为他们应该知道 |
[41:46] | But everything else that came out of my mouth was a lie. | 但别的事情都是我瞎编的 |
[41:49] | All to clean up your goddamn mess. | 为了收拾你这该死的烂摊子 |
[41:52] | I think they believed me. | 我觉得他们信了我 |
[41:54] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[41:56] | If the truth came out, you’d go to jail. | 如果说出真相 你就会坐牢 |
[41:59] | If the truth didn’t come out, | 如果不说出真相 |
[42:01] | the Pelts would never know what happened to their baby. | 佩特夫妇永远不知道宝贝女儿怎么了 |
[42:04] | So it seemed like the best way. | 所以这似乎是最好的办法了 |
[42:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[42:14] | I am so, so sorry | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[42:16] | I put you in the middle of all this. | 把你卷进这些事情中 |
[42:18] | I know you’re probably still furious with me, | 我知道你可能还是很生我的气 |
[42:21] | but please, | 但你一定 |
[42:25] | please know how grateful I am. | 一定要知道我有多么感激你 |
[42:29] | I know you are. | 我知道你很感激我 |
[42:34] | Can I at least offer you something to drink? | 我能不能给你倒点喝的 |
[42:38] | Bar’s open. | 酒吧开门咯 |
[42:40] | And it’s, uh, fruity. | 这是水果味的 |
[42:48] | I’m gonna need more than one. | 我喝一瓶可不够 |
[42:51] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[42:53] | It’s the last structure left on the property. | 这是他仅有的一栋房子 |
[42:59] | I think Eller took off. | 我认为埃勒早走了 |
[43:16] | – Give me a hand. – Yep. | -帮我一把 -好 |
[43:29] | Sergeant. | 中士 |
[43:45] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[43:46] | Bellefleur, you need to see this. | 贝弗勒 你来看看这个 |
[43:58] | Holy God Almighty. | 我的神哪 |
[44:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[44:03] | I knew that motherfucker was sick. | 我就知道那个混账有毛病 |
[44:06] | And armed. | 而且还有枪 |
[44:12] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[44:18] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[44:21] | Suzanne? Emory? | 苏珊娜 埃默里 |
[44:25] | What’s– oh! | 怎么 |
[44:27] | No. Oh, God. | 不是吧 天哪 |
[44:30] | Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[44:34] | Come on. | 起来 |
[44:34] | It’s way past sundown. | 太阳早就下山了 |
[44:36] | No vampire of mine sleeps all night. | 姐的吸血鬼可不能整夜都睡觉 |
[44:39] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[44:42] | And who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[44:43] | Nothing. And Melanie. | 我没怎么 她叫梅勒妮 |
[44:45] | She’s here because someone needs to feed. | 她来是因为某人需要吸血 |
[44:49] | Seriously, three days old and she has an eating disorder. | 说真的 才三天她就饮食失调了 |
[44:52] | Why me? | 真不省心 |
[44:53] | Get the fuck away. | 滚一边去 |
[44:55] | Don’t you understand I was human three days ago? | 你难道不懂吗 三天前我还是人类 |
[44:58] | I can’t look at another person like she’s dinner. | 我没法把她这样的人当晚餐 |
[45:02] | Listen. You seem– | 听着 你看起来… |
[45:04] | Delicious? | 很可口吗 |
[45:06] | I was gonna say nice, but okay. | 我想说人很好 不过没关系了 |
[45:08] | I– it’s not you. | 不是你的问题 |
[45:10] | – I just don’t– – Oh, no. It’s fine. | -只是我不… -不 没关系的 |
[45:13] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[45:19] | I– | 我 |
[45:21] | – I can’t do it. – You have to. | -我做不到 -你必须做 |
[45:22] | – No. – Do it. | -不要 -咬她 |
[45:23] | – No. – I’ll say it. | -不 -别逼我下命令 |
[45:24] | – Please don’t. – Do it or I’ll fucking say it. | -请不要 -咬她 否则我就下令了 |
[45:26] | No! Please, no. | 别 不要说 |
[45:27] | As your maker, I command you. Bite her. | 作为你的创造者 我命令你 咬她 |
[45:33] | Slow down, you’ll kill her. | 慢点儿 别杀了她 |
[45:35] | Take her to the precipice of death | 把她带去濒临死亡的悬崖边 |
[45:37] | and hold her there. | 在那儿不动 |
[45:39] | Blood drained of oxygen | 失氧的血 |
[45:41] | is pure and thick. | 又纯又浓 |
[45:44] | There now. | 瞧啊 |
[45:46] | Aw, you don’t even have to try. | 你都不用费力 |
[45:49] | Let it flow to you. | 让它流向你 |
[45:51] | Her heart’s pulsing. | 她的心脏在跳动 |
[45:53] | Her life, it’s yours. | 她的生命在你手中 |
[45:56] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[46:01] | This is who you are now. | 这就是现在的你 |
[46:03] | The top of the chain. | 食物链的最顶层 |
[46:05] | No human can hurt you any longer. | 没人能再伤害你 |
[46:09] | They’re yours to savor. | 他们任由你品尝 |
[46:30] | Cercis siliquastrum. | 南欧紫荆 |
[46:38] | At least that’s what the scientists call it. | 至少科学家是这样称呼它的 |
[46:41] | A bit clumsy for my taste. | 依我看 这名字有点蠢 |
[46:43] | I prefer the colloquial. | 我更喜欢通俗的名字 |
[46:47] | – The Judas tree. – Ah, there. | -犹大树 -说对了 |
[46:51] | Now, that tells us everything, doesn’t it? | 这个名字说明了一切 不是吗 |
[46:56] | And thus it was from this bough | 加略人犹大自缢于树上 |
[46:58] | that Judas Iscariot hanged himself. | 而这东西便取自其树枝 |
[47:01] | The tip melted down from his 30 pieces of silver. | 尖端由三十块银币熔铸而成 |
[47:05] | The price paid for his betrayal. | 正是他背叛所得的价钱 |
[47:08] | That is, if you believe in that sort of thing. | 如果你们相信那种事情的话 |
[47:12] | It’s what the book tells us. | 书上是这么说的 |
[47:14] | Yes, but really, who’s to say? | 对 但到底是谁说的 |
[47:17] | Any shard of wood will do the job. | 任何一根木头都可以做到 |
[47:21] | But if you take the book literally, | 如果按照书上说的 |
[47:24] | then, yes, here it is. | 就是这个了 |
[47:30] | The holy of the holies. | 神圣的圣物 |
[47:34] | We all have matters to attend to. | 我们各有要事在身 |
[47:36] | May I motion to adjourn? | 我能请求休会吗 |
[47:38] | Oh, no, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能批准 |
[47:40] | I’m having your quarters searched. | 我正派人搜查你们的房间 |
[47:43] | Guardian, it is not possible. We are all loyal. | 守护者 没有必要 我们都很忠诚 |
[47:47] | And we all know that there are extremists | 我们都知道还有些极端分子 |
[47:50] | who still refuse to recognize the wisdom of mainstreaming. | 拒绝承认回归主流的正确性 |
[47:53] | If one chancellor can be swayed from the path, | 既然有一位首席法官步入歧途 |
[47:56] | then why not two? | 谁能确保没有第二个呢 |
[48:22] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[48:31] | It is as Nora said. There is another traitor. | 正如诺拉所说 还有一个叛徒 |
[48:41] | Treachery. | 背叛 |
[48:47] | Sedition under this roof. | 就发生在这里 |
[48:55] | Chancellor Drew, can you explain why this is in your possession? | 杜鲁法官 能解释这玩意儿的来历吗 |
[49:03] | Die, human. | 去死吧 人类 |
[49:04] | You are food to us. | 你们只是食物 |
[49:12] | Guardian, I apologize. | 守护者 我道歉 |
[49:14] | It’s a stupid memento. | 这只是一段愚蠢的记录 |
[49:16] | Who here hasn’t fed on a human, at some point? | 说起来 在座的谁不曾吸食过人类呢 |
[49:19] | There are those of us who do. | 我们是做过这种事 |
[49:20] | We certainly don’t tape it, let alone send it out | 但肯定不会录下来 更别提将其传到 |
[49:23] | to Misrata, Damascus, | 米苏拉塔 大马士革 |
[49:27] | St. Petersburg. | 圣彼得堡 |
[49:28] | Sent to known enemies of the Authority with the encrypted message, | 发给当权者的敌人 还附带加密信息 |
[49:34] | “In sympathy | “以同情 |
[49:38] | and solidarity.” | 与团结之名” |
[49:43] | I can explain. I was infiltrating them. | 我可以解释 我曾渗透进敌营 |
[49:47] | Gaining their trust. | 骗取他们信任 |
[49:55] | Alert your constituents. | 警告各位 |
[49:57] | There will be no more rebellions. | 不可再有叛逆之举 |
[50:01] | No further opposition to our just cause. | 不可再反对我们的大业 |
[50:06] | You will… | 你们要 |
[50:11] | fall in line. | 团结一致 |
[50:16] | Am I understood? | 清楚了吗 |
[50:30] | Bless the blood. | 神佑吾血 |
[50:41] | This was a Tara special. | 这是泰拉特调 |
[50:44] | She made it as a joke, but people kept ordering it. | 她闹着玩的 居然有不少客人点 |
[50:47] | Triple sec, amaretto, Bailey’s. | 橙皮甜酒 苦杏酒 百利甜 |
[50:50] | She called it “Orange Marzipan.” | 她称为”橘子杏仁糖” |
[50:52] | No. I am nowhere near drunk enough. | 不喝了 我快醉了 |
[50:54] | That’s why you have to have one. | 那就更要再来一杯 |
[50:55] | The drunker you are, the less you care. | 醉得越厉害 就越少烦心 |
[51:04] | That is unbelievably fucking nasty. | 这实在太恶心了 |
[51:10] | – How often do you do this? – Not enough. | -你经常调这个喝吗 -不常喝 |
[51:15] | I feel good for the first time in who knows? | 我第一次感觉很好 啥地方忘了 |
[51:21] | I think the whole world hates me. | 我觉得所有人都恨我 |
[51:23] | But they can just go bite me. Those who haven’t already. | 他们可以来咬我啊 那些没咬过我的 |
[51:29] | I killed your ex-girlfriend and you’re still speaking to me. | 我杀了你的前女友 你还跟我聊天 |
[51:31] | Well, I’m mainly here for the drinks. | 我坐这儿主要是喝酒 |
[51:34] | Then finish your Orange Marzipan. | 那就干了这杯橘子杏仁糖 |
[51:36] | – I don’t want any. It’s disgusting. – But I made it for you. | -不 太恶心了 -我是特地给你调的 |
[51:39] | – I don’t give a fuck. – Come on. You’ll do anything for me. | -我才不管 -喝吧 你会为我做任何事 |
[51:41] | – Yeah, well, not that. – Yes, you will. You’re in love with me. | -才不是呢 -就是的 你爱上我了 |
[51:45] | Screw you. That’s what you think, huh? | 去你的 你自作多情 |
[52:01] | Awkward time for a drop-in, Bill. | 来的不是时候啊 比尔 |
[52:04] | Jessica mentioned Sookie had been having a rough go of it. | 杰西卡说苏琪的日子很难过 |
[52:08] | Hmm. She seems to be recovering nicely. | 她看起来恢复得不错 |
[52:13] | Can we go back to looking for Russell now? | 我们继续找罗素吧 |
[52:15] | We are looking for Russell. | 我们正在找罗素 |
[52:17] | Clearly without any success. | 显然没有任何发现 |
[52:20] | Sookie could be useful. | 苏琪可能有用 |
[52:23] | I don’t think she wants anything to do with us again. | 我想她不愿意再跟我们扯上关系了 |
[52:26] | I don’t think we give her the choice. | 谁说要给她选择 |
[52:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[52:45] | You’re thinking of someone else. | 你正在想别人 |
[52:48] | A vampire? | 某吸血鬼吗 |
[52:50] | Wait. Did you just read– | 等等 你刚才读了… |
[52:56] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[52:58] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[53:00] | Hadley? | 海德莉 |
[53:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[53:07] | Thank goodness! | 谢天谢地 |
[53:08] | Leda, this is my cousin I was telling you about. | 丽达 这是我说的那个表亲 |
[53:10] | – Well, one of ’em. – Wait, wait, wait. | -其中的一个 -等等 |
[53:13] | When did you get back? Does Sookie know you’re here? | 你什么时候回来的 苏琪知道你回来了吗 |
[53:16] | – Sookie? – Yeah. | -苏琪 -对啊 |
[53:17] | She’s alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[53:19] | Yeah, of course she’s alive. | 对啊 当然活着 |
[53:21] | Oh, my God. I thought after she disappeared– | 天啊 我以为她失踪后… |
[53:24] | Jason, we gotta go get her. | 杰森 我们得去接她 |
[53:26] | Wait. Hadley, do you work here? | 海德莉 你在这里工作吗 |
[53:28] | Don’t worry, I don’t touch anybody. | 别担心 我谁都不碰 |
[53:29] | I could probably get you a job, though. | 我可以帮你谋一份工作 |
[53:31] | – Do you dance? – Yeah. | -你会跳舞吗 -会 |
[53:33] | But I don’t need a job. | 但我不需要工作 |
[53:34] | – Aren’t you a refugee? – A refugee? | -你不是难民吗 -难民 |
[53:38] | – From what? – The vampires? | -什么意思 -躲避吸血鬼 |
[53:40] | That’s why I brought my son. | 所以我带儿子来了 |
[53:43] | What, is this some kinda faerie safe house? | 这里是精灵避难所吗 |
[53:46] | The vampires will drain anyone with even a drop of faerie blood | 如果精灵们不团结在一起 |
[53:49] | if they don’t stay together. We gotta get Sookie. | 吸血鬼就会吸干我们 我们得去接苏琪 |
[53:51] | Yeah, I don’t know. The last time Sookie got mixed up | 不好说 上次苏琪跟精灵掺和在一起 |
[53:54] | with the faeries, things didn’t turn out too good. | 结果就不大好 |
[53:56] | She might be better off with the vampires. | 也许她跟吸血鬼在一起还好些 |
[53:58] | No, no, no she can’t be around vampires. | 不对 她不能再接近吸血鬼了 |
[54:00] | One day they’re gonna turn on her, I know it. | 总有一天他们会动手的 |
[54:02] | They will kill her. | 他们会杀死她 |
[54:03] | Just like they did your parents. | 就跟他们对你父母一样 |
[54:06] | – What? – Hadley. | -啥 -海德莉 |
[54:10] | No, my parents were killed in a flood. | 不对 我父母是因为洪水丧生的 |
[54:13] | Weren’t they? | 不是吗 |
[54:19] | Hadley, go now. | 海德莉 快走 |
[54:21] | – Weren’t they? – I’ve said too much. – Calm down. | -不是吗 -我说的太多了 -冷静 |
[54:23] | You gotta get Sookie, I’m begging you. | 你要去接苏琪 求你了 |
[54:26] | Hadley, what are you talking about? | 海德莉 你在说什么 |
[54:29] | Hadley, where are you going? | 海德莉 你去哪儿 |
[54:33] | – Calm down, sir. – Take it easy. That’s my cousin. | -冷静 先生 -别激动 她是我表亲 |
[54:36] | Get your fucking hands off me. | 你他妈的别碰我 |
[54:38] | – What’s the matter? – Hadley? | -出什么事了 -海德莉 |
[54:40] | Get your hands off him. | 别碰他 |
[54:41] | – I’m gonna kill you. – Back off. | -我要杀了你 -退后 |
[54:43] | – I’m a sheriff! You don’t wanna do this! – Hadley! | -我是警长 你给我小心点 -海德莉 |
[54:51] | Stackhouse! | 斯塔克豪斯 |