时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | – Sookie. – No, don’t talk anymore. | -苏琪 -不 别说话 |
[00:42] | I’ve waited so long for this. | 我等了这么久 |
[00:45] | Alcide. | 埃尔希德 |
[00:54] | Alcide, you sure know how to treat a lady. | 埃尔希德 你还真懂怎么对待女士 |
[02:36] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I ain’t down with this hinky brujo shit. | 不不 我才没跟什么狗屁巫术扯上关系 |
[02:40] | Sookie could’ve died in that car crash. | 那次车祸差点儿害死苏琪 |
[02:49] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[02:59] | Listen up. | 听我说 |
[03:01] | I ain’t never put too much stock | 我以前从来不是特别虔诚 |
[03:04] | in You, Lord God, but if you up there, | 敬奉主 可是如果你真的在 |
[03:07] | I’m tired of all this bullshit. | 我受够了这些事情 |
[03:10] | – Give it up. – You’re fucked now. | -放弃吧 -你已经完蛋了 |
[03:12] | Oh, life is suffering, bitch. | 活着就要遭罪 贱人 |
[03:17] | I’m a good man! | 我是好人 |
[03:19] | I did some shitty stuff, | 我是做过些烂事 |
[03:23] | but compared to all evil out there, | 可是跟外面那些妖魔鬼怪比起来 |
[03:25] | I’m good enough. Better than most. | 我就是个好人 比大多数人都好 |
[03:27] | So cut me a break. | 所以你们放过我吧 |
[03:41] | Jesus, if you’re out there, | 约瑟 如果你在 |
[03:45] | can you give me a sign? | 能给我个信儿吗 |
[03:48] | Anything? | 什么都可以 |
[03:51] | ‘Cause I need some help. | 因为我需要帮助 |
[03:56] | I just need some fucking help. | 我真他妈需要帮助 |
[04:00] | Tie him up. | 把他绑好 |
[04:04] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[04:14] | Did anything follow you here? | 有没有什么东西跟着你们 |
[04:18] | Eller, man, it’s just us. You got nothing to worry… | 埃勒老兄 就我们俩 你不用担心 |
[04:19] | Did anything follow you here? | 有没有什么东西跟着你们 |
[04:22] | No, man. We’re alone. | 没有 伙计 就我们自己 |
[04:25] | Nobody followed us here. | 没人跟着我们 |
[04:44] | I’m thinking maybe this was a not-so-great idea. | 我现在觉着真不该过来这一趟 |
[04:52] | Of course I need you, Rudolph! | 我当然需要你 鲁道夫 |
[04:54] | Really, Santa? To guide your sleigh? | 真的吗 圣诞老人 给你拉雪橇 |
[04:57] | You can do the thing that all the other reindeer can’t. Come on! | 你有其它麋鹿不具备的能力 来吧 |
[05:01] | Sookie, honey? Eat your cereal. | 苏琪宝贝 吃麦片 |
[05:03] | Ooh, you can so pinch an inch. | 瞧你这一身肥肉 |
[05:05] | – Right there. – Hey, stop it. Come on. | -这儿 -别闹了 别闹 |
[05:08] | Hey, champ. Come get some breakfast. | 小帅哥 过来吃早餐 |
[05:18] | You ready to take the Stingrays today? | 今儿有信心干掉刺魟队吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah. We gonna kill ’em. | 绝对有 完虐他们 |
[05:21] | It’s just Pee Wee, Corbett. | 小孩子玩玩而已 科比特 |
[05:23] | Pee Wee’s still ball. | 那也是比赛 |
[05:34] | – Dad… – What’s the matter, Jason? | -爸爸 -怎么啦 杰森 |
[05:37] | You… | 你… |
[05:38] | What’s the matter, pumpkin? | 怎么啦 宝贝 |
[05:42] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[05:43] | – Your neck. You’re bleeding! – Oh, there, there, sweetie. | -你的脖子 你在流血 -没事 宝贝 |
[05:47] | Do you want a little sex? | 想不想做爱 |
[05:48] | Sex always makes you feel better, doesn’t it? | 做爱总能让你感觉好起来 不是吗 |
[05:51] | Not even a blow job? | 口交也不用吗 |
[06:02] | Hello? Who? | 喂 谁 |
[06:05] | Hey, Rosie, hey. | 罗西呀 |
[06:07] | Listen, what year is it? | 那个 现在是哪一年 |
[06:10] | What year? Good. | 哪一年 很好 |
[06:13] | No, that’s good. | 没事 很好 |
[06:15] | Yeah, yeah. I’m on my way. | 好 我这就来 |
[06:22] | Fucking fairies. | 操他娘的精灵 |
[06:24] | Andy Bellefleur, would you answer your phone? | 安迪·贝弗勒 你能不能接下电话 |
[06:26] | Andy, pick it up. | 安迪 接电话 |
[06:29] | You’re gonna wake the baby. | 会吵醒孩子的 |
[06:30] | It’s only rung about 4,000 times. | 都响了几千次了 |
[06:33] | – Andy! – I fell in a… | -安迪 -我掉在… |
[06:36] | Cheese and crackers, Andy. | 我的天哪 安迪 |
[06:38] | Would you put some clothes on? Have you lost your mind? | 套件衣服好不好 你是疯了吗 |
[06:43] | Can a man have some privacy? | 就不能给人点儿隐私吗 |
[06:44] | Would you just pick up the phone? | 快接电话行不行 |
[06:48] | Ya see? | 你看吧 |
[06:58] | Bellefleur. | 我是贝弗勒 |
[07:01] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[07:04] | Okay, I’ll be there. | 好 我就来 |
[07:08] | I’m not even sure that’s possible. | 我都不确定这种事有没有可能 |
[07:10] | You succeeded before, with Tara. | 你以前成功过 在泰拉身上 |
[07:12] | That was a maenad spell. | 那是女祭司的法术 |
[07:13] | I’ve never tried to un-glamour someone. | 我从没试过破除魅惑效果 |
[07:19] | Where were you guys anyway? | 你们两个去哪儿了 |
[07:21] | – We were worried. – Clearly. | -我们都急死了 -看得出来 |
[07:25] | Alcide’s employee is the only person who can identify | 现在唯一能够辨认出释放罗素的黑手 |
[07:29] | whoever it was that freed Russell. | 只有埃尔希德的雇员 |
[07:31] | I don’t want Doug mixed up in this bullshit. | 我不想让道格卷进这摊子烂事 |
[07:33] | You fangers bring nothing but trouble and death. | 你们尖牙鬼只会带来麻烦和死亡 |
[07:35] | Well, we don’t need your permission, wolf. | 我们做事不用你批准 臭狼 |
[07:37] | Russell has been under the ground for over a year. | 罗素在地下埋了一年多 |
[07:39] | It’ll take him a few days to recuperate, | 需要几天时间休养 |
[07:41] | and then when he does, | 一旦他恢复 |
[07:41] | he will be straight out after us on the hunt. | 会立即来追杀我们 |
[07:43] | ‘Cause you didn’t kill him when you had the chance. | 还不是因为你们能干掉他的时候没有动手 |
[07:46] | – What did you say? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听到了 |
[08:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:06] | I just keep thinking that if I make the right choice, | 我一直以为 只要我做出正确选择 |
[08:09] | all this madness will end and my life will go back to normal. | 这些疯狂的事可以了结 生活能恢复正常 |
[08:12] | But it’s not gonna end, is it? | 可根本不会了结 对吧 |
[08:15] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[08:17] | It’s not gonna change. | 不会有什么改变 |
[08:19] | We say goodbye, and the next thing, | 我们分了手 然后呢 |
[08:22] | you guys are back in my house | 你们又到我家里来了 |
[08:24] | and a 3,000-year-old vampire wants to suck my blood. | 还有一个三千岁的吸血鬼要吸干我 |
[08:30] | Must be Thursday! | 今儿肯定是周四 |
[08:36] | Well, come on. | 快点 |
[08:39] | What are y’all waiting for? Let’s go hunt Russell. | 你们还等什么呢 赶紧去抓罗素吧 |
[08:42] | Onwards into the jaws of death! | 再向虎山行 |
[08:45] | Boot and rally! | 玩个痛快 |
[08:48] | Thanks a lot, Tara. | 多谢你了 泰拉 |
[09:18] | You actually look halfway decent. | 你这样子还算马马虎虎 |
[09:21] | If I wanted to look like a drag queen, | 如果我想扮成变装皇后 |
[09:22] | I would’ve raided Lafayette’s closet. | 我就去打劫拉法耶的衣柜了 |
[09:26] | Here. You take the first shift. | 给 第一班由你负责 |
[09:29] | You want me to bartend? | 你要我在吧台干活吗 |
[09:31] | No, I want you to sit on your ass and play Scrabble. | 不 我要你就坐在那儿玩拼字游戏 |
[09:35] | Yes, I want you to bartend. | 废话 我就是要你在吧台干活 |
[09:36] | Fangtasia’s mine now | 范塔西娅酒吧归我管 |
[09:37] | and we’re understaffed. So make yourself useful. | 现在人手不足 你就出点力气吧 |
[09:40] | So, basically, I’m your slave. | 说白了我就是你的奴隶 |
[09:42] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[09:45] | The more things change, | 不管事情怎么变 |
[09:46] | the more they fucking stay the same. | 到头来还是一模一样 |
[09:49] | Can I get a True Blood, O-neg, sweet thing? | 乖宝贝 给我拿瓶真血 要O型阴性的 |
[09:52] | I am many things, but “sweet” ain’t one of them. | 能形容我的词儿多了 但”乖”字就免了 |
[09:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | – Hi. – What can I get you? | -你好 -你要什么 |
[10:01] | You’re new here. | 你是新来的 |
[10:04] | Oh, okay, well. | 那好吧 |
[10:07] | If you wanna skip the small talk– | 那咱们闲话少说 |
[10:11] | Repeat after me. I will never, ever, ever | 跟着我念 我永远永远永远 |
[10:15] | fucking feed in public where people can see me | 都不会在公共场合 众目睽睽之下 |
[10:18] | and report me to the goddamn authorities. | 在有可能让人告发的地方吸血 |
[10:20] | – But you said before– – Listen close. | -但你先前说过… -听仔细了 |
[10:23] | I saved your fucking life | 是我救了你这条贱命 |
[10:24] | and lent you some truly exquisite clothes. | 还借给你几件真正上档次的衣服 |
[10:27] | But if you do anything to mess with Fangtasia, | 要是你的行为影响了范塔西娅的生意 |
[10:30] | I will silver you and stick you in a coffin | 我就用银链子把你绑在棺材里 |
[10:32] | to rot until the next millennium. | 由着你烂到下个千禧年 |
[10:35] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了没 |
[10:54] | Doug, this here’s Sookie. | 道格 这是苏琪 |
[10:56] | – Sookie, this is Doug. – It’s real nice to meet you. | -苏琪 这是道格 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:58] | What can I do for you folks? | 找我什么事啊 |
[11:02] | Would you mind terribly if I took a little peek inside your head? | 你不是特别介意的话 我要读读你的想法 |
[11:08] | What do you remember about that night? | 那天晚上的事儿你还记得什么 |
[11:10] | Nothing. I swear. | 什么都不记得 我发誓 |
[11:13] | I was taking my break, like always. | 跟往常一样 我在休息 |
[11:17] | Somebody’s coming up to him. | 有人走向他 |
[11:19] | – What do they look like? – It’s blurry. | -他们长什么样 -很模糊 |
[11:22] | I can’t make it out. | 我看不清楚 |
[11:26] | It’s a woman. | 是个女的 |
[11:30] | She’s digging Russell up with her hands. | 她徒手挖出了罗素 |
[11:33] | – Gently. – What the fuck? | -轻点儿 -见鬼 |
[11:37] | What is this? What the fuck is this? | 这是什么东西 这他妈的是什么东西 |
[11:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:42] | She has a necklace. | 她戴有项链 |
[11:44] | A pendant, like a spider or… | 那挂件像是蜘蛛或者是… |
[11:48] | a bat? | 蝙蝠 |
[11:52] | A female member of the Authority released Russell. | 是一个女性当权者成员放掉了罗素 |
[11:55] | Did you tell Nora that we buried Russell alive? | 你告诉过诺拉我们活埋了罗素吗 |
[11:57] | – No. – I don’t believe you. | -没有 -我不相信你 |
[11:59] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾你这么说 |
[12:01] | – You said you and Nora share everything. – Not that. | -你说你什么事都告诉诺拉 -这事没说 |
[12:04] | You couldn’t keep your mouth shut | 就因为你管不住嘴 |
[12:04] | and now she’s using Russell against us. | 现在她利用罗素来整我们 |
[12:06] | That’s absurd. | 胡扯 |
[12:08] | Nora risked her life to free me and you, too. | 诺拉当时冒着生命危险来救我们 |
[12:25] | Your boy, Chancellor Drew, is dead. | 你的宝贝杜鲁法官已经死了 |
[12:29] | You served him up like a lamb to slaughter. | 你把他像羔羊一样送去被宰 |
[12:32] | Now he’s just a pile of guts on the floor. | 他现在已经是地上的一摊血浆了 |
[12:35] | Drew is goo. | 杜鲁变血浆啦 |
[12:39] | Drew is goo. | 杜鲁变血浆啦 |
[12:42] | We will rise up. | 我们一定能崛起 |
[12:45] | The warriors of Lilith are coming for you. | 莉莉丝的勇士们必将找到你们 |
[12:48] | Coming for all of you. | 一个也不放过 |
[12:55] | Your nights of sacrilege are numbered, Roman! | 你亵渎神灵的日子不长了 罗曼 |
[13:04] | Any news yet from Mr. Compton and Mr. Northman? | 康普顿先生和诺思曼先生那边有消息吗 |
[13:06] | No, they dawdled about Bon Temps, | 没有 他们还在良辰镇磨蹭 |
[13:08] | visited the home of a local waitress, | 去一个女服务员的家里转了转 |
[13:11] | went to the Kwik-E-Mart for a | 去快易店 |
[13:13] | jumbo coffee and box of Nutter Butters, | 买了一大杯咖啡和一盒纳特黄油饼干 |
[13:16] | then traveled by cube van to a parking facility in Shreveport. | 然后坐货车到什里夫波特的一个停车场 |
[13:22] | Please notify Mr. Compton and Mr. Northman | 请你通知康普顿先生和诺思曼先生 |
[13:25] | that the Guardian has instructed that they have until dawn | 守护者命令他们在日出前 |
[13:28] | to find Russell Edgington or they will be terminated. | 找到罗素·爱丁顿 否则就要他们的命 |
[14:07] | Chancellor Drew was a great man. | 杜鲁法官是个好人 |
[14:12] | I thought he was a great man. | 我以为他是好人 |
[14:16] | We drafted the Vampire Rights Amendment together. | 我们一同起草了吸血鬼权利修正案 |
[14:24] | He was deeply committed to mainstreaming. | 他全心全意地为主流化事业付出 |
[14:31] | How could he lose his way? | 怎么就迷失方向了 |
[14:35] | How could I not see it? | 我怎么就没发现呢 |
[14:38] | – He fooled us all, Guardian. – So much blood. | -他耍了我们 守护者 -流了那么多血 |
[14:43] | For what? | 都是为何 |
[14:45] | Some vampires believe the | 有些吸血鬼相信 |
[14:47] | blood in this urn is the actual blood of Lilith. | 封存在此的就是莉莉丝的血 |
[14:50] | They are just as misguided as the humans | 他们受到了误导 一如人类 |
[14:52] | who think that their Communion wafer’s | 相信圣饼就是 |
[14:55] | the literal body of Christ. | 基督的身体 |
[14:57] | And there I am, | 而我呢 |
[14:58] | doing my little song and dance with the dropper. | 拿着这管液体又唱又跳 |
[15:02] | Symbolic ritual, nothing more. | 仪式罢了 毫无意义 |
[15:06] | Forgive me, Guardian. | 恕我直言 守护者 |
[15:08] | But the Sanguinistas are gaining ground. | 原教旨派正在不断壮大 |
[15:11] | They are recruiting followers even among your closest allies. | 他们甚至策反了您最亲密的战友 |
[15:16] | Yes, no shit. | 是的 没错 |
[15:19] | Two of my own chancellors. | 两名首席法官 |
[15:21] | It is a mistake to underestimate them. | 绝对不能低估他们 |
[15:25] | – Perhaps if you– – I refuse to pander to fanatics. | -也许您可以 -我绝不迎合那些狂徒 |
[15:29] | But this is not what I’m suggesting. | 我不是这个意思 |
[15:32] | Just throw the religious base a bone. | 只要扔给信徒们一根骨头即可 |
[15:36] | Control the message. | 按照您的理念 |
[15:39] | But on your own terms. | 控制讯息 |
[15:46] | Well, there’s no denying it. Eller’s the firebug. | 没疑问了 纵火的就是埃勒 |
[15:50] | He’s the one who torched Kessler and Jeffries. | 就是他放火烧了凯斯勒和杰佛瑞斯 |
[15:51] | How long do you think he’s been out here? | 你说他在这儿呆了多久 |
[15:53] | Couple years at least. | 至少也有好几年 |
[15:55] | Man, he has really lost his fucking shit. | 伙计 他是真的疯了 |
[15:59] | I just gotta do it. | 我必须这么干 |
[16:09] | – Eller. – For the love of God, Eller– | -埃勒 -看在上帝的分上 埃勒 |
[16:11] | Maybe if I kill you, it will forgive me. | 也许我杀了你们 它就会宽恕我 |
[16:13] | – Eller, you do not have to do this. – Who needs to forgive you? | -埃勒 你不必这么做 -谁要宽恕你 |
[16:18] | – I saw them burn. – Who? | -我看到他们被烧 -谁 |
[16:20] | Kessler– Him and his wife. | 凯斯勒 还有他老婆 |
[16:23] | How? | 你怎么看到的 |
[16:32] | After we got back, | 我们回来后 |
[16:35] | I was crashing on their couch for a while. | 有一段时间 我睡他们沙发上 |
[16:39] | And this one night, I woke up | 然后有天晚上 我醒来 |
[16:41] | and their house was on fire. | 发现他们的房子着火了 |
[16:44] | JeMarcus and Lana were trapped down a hall. | 约马卡斯和拉娜被困在过道里 |
[16:46] | I tried to get to them, but the fire moved. | 我想冲进去救他们 可那火动起来了 |
[16:50] | It didn’t move like it was supposed to. | 不是普通的大火那么移动 |
[16:52] | It didn’t burn one thing and move on to the next. | 普通的大火是从一个地方烧到另一个地方 |
[16:56] | The fire saw them running | 可这火看到他们逃跑 |
[16:58] | and intercepted them. | 就过去堵截他们 |
[17:00] | And they were screaming and then I saw it. | 他们尖叫 然后我看到它了 |
[17:04] | It was in the flames, it was looking at me. | 就在火焰中 它看着我 |
[17:06] | Coming for me. | 冲我扑来 |
[17:09] | So I jumped out the window | 于是我跳下窗子 |
[17:10] | and I ran and ran and just kept running. | 跑啊跑啊 不停地跑 |
[17:15] | I looked it up. Fucking Googled it. | 我到处去查 还他妈的谷歌了 |
[17:18] | Came right up on the goddamn search engine. | 终于他妈的搜索到了 |
[17:24] | It’s called Ifrit. | 它叫伊夫利特 |
[17:26] | It means “The evil.” | 意思是”魔鬼” |
[17:29] | An infernal being of smoke and fire. | 是烟与火的恶魔 |
[17:33] | – It’s coming for us. – Eller, man, | -它来杀我们了 -埃勒 伙计 |
[17:37] | there’s no fire monster coming for us. | 根本没有什么火怪来杀我们 |
[17:39] | Yeah, there is. | 不 有的 |
[17:40] | We shouldn’t have done it. We shouldn’t have done what we did. | 我们不该那么做 我们不该做那种事 |
[17:43] | – Shut up. – We didn’t do anything. | -闭嘴 -我们什么也没做 |
[17:45] | – She cursed us, man. – Shut up. | -她诅咒了我们 伙计 -闭嘴 |
[17:46] | She was dying and she cursed us. | 她临死的时候诅咒我们 |
[18:04] | Bellefleur, you stay with me, God damn it. | 贝弗勒 镇定 该死的 |
[18:05] | – Shouldn’t have done what we did! – I don’t wanna talk about it. | -我们不该做那种事 -我不想提起来 |
[18:33] | She’s alive, Sergeant. | 她还活着 中士 |
[18:45] | Dead check her. | 结果了她 |
[18:46] | What? No. We can save her, Sergeant. | 什么 不 我们能救他 中士 |
[18:48] | We can call in a medevac– | 我们可以调来… |
[18:49] | We’ve been in country too long | 我们驻扎在这儿太久 |
[18:50] | to get dragged down by this bullshit. | 这种破事不值得耽搁 |
[18:52] | – Do you understand me? – We can help her. | -听懂了没有 -我们能救她 |
[18:53] | There is only one thing that’s important out here. | 在这里只有一件事情是重要的 |
[18:56] | Now tell me what the fuck that is. | 现在你他妈的告诉我是什么 |
[19:01] | The man to your left and the man to your right. | 身边的兄弟 |
[19:02] | – That’s right. – Now you fucking dead check her. | -没错 -现在你他妈的结果了她 |
[19:36] | Plucked off, just like virgins in a whorehouse. | 干净利落 直接就被干掉了 |
[19:54] | Stackhouse. | 斯塔克豪斯 |
[19:56] | – Earth to Stackhouse. – Huh? | -别发呆了 斯塔克豪斯 -嗯 |
[19:59] | – Come on. – Hey. | -过来 -嘿 |
[20:02] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[20:04] | Do you remember how we got back from the club earlier tonight? | 你记得晚上我们是怎么从那俱乐部回来的吗 |
[20:08] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 还指望你告诉我呢 |
[20:10] | The last thing I remember was getting blasted out of there | 我最后就记得那些精灵保镖 |
[20:13] | by those fairy bouncers. And waking up buck naked. | 把我们轰了出来 然后我就光着屁股醒了 |
[20:18] | Watch that homo talk, Stackhouse. | 注意同性恋字眼 斯塔克豪斯 |
[20:19] | Folks’ll sue you for that shit. | 为这种鸟事他们都会起诉你 |
[20:22] | No, Andy. | 不 安迪 |
[20:23] | Those guys and all those strippers? | 那些家伙 所有的脱衣舞女 |
[20:25] | They’re fairies. Like “Tinker Ball.” | 他们是精灵 就像《奇妙仙子》里的 |
[20:28] | They’re supes, man. | 超自然生物啊 老兄 |
[20:33] | Those ladies are fairies? | 那些女士都是精灵 |
[20:36] | – Yeah. – I fucked a fairy? | -是啊 -我上了个精灵 |
[20:38] | Well, if you did it with one of them ladies, | 如果你真和她们其中一位搞上了的话 |
[20:41] | then, yeah. | 那你就说对了 |
[20:45] | Whoa, what is it, man? | 喂 怎么了 老兄 |
[20:48] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[20:49] | I don’t care if those ladies are fairies or leprechauns | 我才不管那些女的是精灵还是矮妖 |
[20:51] | or frickin’ Ewoks. | 或是见鬼的伊渥克人 |
[20:53] | I got a good thing starting up with Holly, | 我跟霍莉的关系刚刚走上正轨 |
[20:55] | and I ain’t gonna let Maurella and her sexy fairy friends | 我才不要被玛瑞拉和她那帮惹火的精灵朋友 |
[20:58] | mess it up for me. So I’m gonna steer clear of that place. | 搅了我的好事 我要彻底避开那地方 |
[21:02] | And you and me? We ain’t gonna talk about it no more. | 至于咱俩 这事儿到此为止 |
[21:05] | You get me? | 明白了吗 |
[21:07] | Sweep the perimeter. | 搜索周边 |
[21:10] | I’m gonna interview our witness. | 我去跟目击证人谈谈 |
[21:19] | These folks friends of yours? | 那些家伙是你朋友吗 |
[21:22] | I gotta ask you a few questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:26] | What happened here tonight? | 今晚这里发生什么事情了 |
[21:29] | Well, we were getting together for dinner. | 我们准备聚在一起吃晚餐 |
[21:32] | When I got here, I found Emory and Suzanne | 我到了之后 发现埃默里和苏珊娜 |
[21:36] | on the porch, dead. | 死在了门廊里 |
[21:40] | How long did you know the victims? | 你跟死者认识多久了 |
[21:43] | About a year. | 一年左右 |
[21:45] | – Know anybody who’d want them dead? – No. | -知道谁想要他们死 -不 |
[21:49] | No, they’re good people. | 不知道 他们都是好人 |
[21:51] | Is there anything else you wanna tell me? | 你还知道什么别的事情吗 |
[21:54] | Anything hinky? | 特别值得注意的 |
[21:58] | Well, we’re shifters. | 那个 我们都是变形人 |
[22:03] | – All of you? – Yeah. | -全部都是 -对 |
[22:05] | We get together every couple weeks, | 我们每过几周就聚在一起 |
[22:06] | we shift, we run in the woods. | 变形 在森林中奔跑 |
[22:12] | Now, hang tight. | 你等我一下 |
[22:13] | I’ll come get you in a while. | 我过会儿来找你 |
[22:32] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:36] | I’ll take a Tru Blood. | 给我来杯真血 |
[22:38] | It’s two parts O-neg, one part B-pos. | 双份的O型阴性加一份B型阳性 |
[22:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:48] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:54] | Trade you makers. | 跟你换创造者 |
[22:56] | Pam is not so bad. | 帕姆没那么糟糕啦 |
[22:58] | What? She’ll probably let you feed off of a human. | 怎么了 没准她愿意让你吸人血呢 |
[23:01] | Bill made me drink nothing but Tru Blood forever. | 比尔只让我喝人造血 绝不例外 |
[23:09] | Hey, I’m sorry this happened to you if you didn’t want it to. | 如果你不乐意 我对你的遭遇感到很抱歉 |
[23:13] | It’s just, I know how awful and scary… | 其实呢 我知道这有多可怕 |
[23:17] | and lonely it can be. | 感觉有多么孤单 |
[23:20] | But it gets better. | 但一切都会好的 |
[23:22] | It really does. | 是真的 |
[23:26] | You know, I think the hardest part is that nobody gets you. | 我觉得最痛苦的是 没人能够真正了解你 |
[23:29] | Like Pam and Eric and Bill, they’re all | 像帕姆 埃里克和比尔 |
[23:31] | just so old. | 都那么老 |
[23:34] | And then humans, you know, even if they love you, or– | 而人类呢 即使他们爱你 |
[23:38] | I mean, if they try, | 或者说他们想要爱你 |
[23:41] | no, they don’t get it. | 他们也不会真正懂你 |
[23:44] | Been feeling fresh out of friends lately. | 我最近已经是孤家寡人了 |
[23:48] | You could hang with me. | 你可以跟我在一起啊 |
[23:51] | We can be girlfriends. | 咱们可以做好朋友 |
[24:02] | I feel crazy in my head. | 我现在脑子里都是疯狂的念头 |
[24:05] | Yeah, I know, I know. When I was turned, | 我懂 我懂 我刚转化那会儿 |
[24:07] | I didn’t understand at all. | 脑子里一团乱麻 |
[24:08] | I had all these impulses, | 亢奋得狠 |
[24:11] | and then I was hungry all the time. | 什么时候都饥渴难耐 |
[24:13] | It’s like I can’t see straight. | 我都没办法直视别人 |
[24:14] | Like there’s all these beating hearts around me and… | 周围那些跳动的心脏和… |
[24:18] | I just wanna rip these people’s fucking heads off | 我只想把这些人的头拧下来 |
[24:20] | and just drink out their insides. | 把他们的血喝光光 |
[24:22] | It’s like this haze of, I don’t know, desire? | 就像笼罩在欲望的大雾里 |
[24:26] | You can’t think about anything else. | 别的事情你一概不想 |
[24:28] | – It’s fucked up. – No. No, it’s not. | -很操蛋 -不对 不对 |
[24:34] | No. No, listen. | 这话不对 听我说 |
[24:36] | I put myself through a lot of grief | 我经历了那么多悲伤 |
[24:39] | and, oh, God, a ton of blood tears | 老天啊 流了几吨血泪 |
[24:41] | before I realized that these feelings are not bad. | 才搞明白这种感觉不是坏事 |
[24:48] | They’re awesome. | 这种感觉很爽 |
[24:50] | No, I mean, at least they can be. | 我是说 至少可以感觉很爽 |
[24:54] | Either way, they’re part of who we are now. | 无论如何 现在都成了我们的一部分 |
[24:55] | And I feel like I am just now starting to figure out | 我觉得我已经开始弄明白 |
[24:59] | what it even means to be a vampire. | 做吸血鬼是个什么概念 |
[25:05] | Have you fed on a human yet? | 你吸过人血吗 |
[25:09] | How was it? | 感觉如何 |
[25:12] | It was all right. | 还不错啦 |
[25:15] | Yeah, uh, how fucking great is it? | 那就对了 到底有多爽 |
[25:19] | – Really fucking great. – Better than sex, right? | -爽爆了 -比打炮还爽 对吧 |
[25:21] | Yeah, actually. | 确实是 |
[25:23] | Just wait– | 等到… |
[25:26] | Wait until you try feeding and fucking at the same time. | 等到哪天你可以试试一边吸血一边吸精 |
[25:32] | No, no, I don’t know about all that. | 不行不行 我对这些完全不在行 |
[25:35] | No, I know. | 我知道你不行 |
[25:36] | But it’s not just about the feeding and the sex | 不过呢 也不是只有吸血和做爱 |
[25:38] | and the power, but– | 以及力量 还有… |
[25:41] | I mean, | 我是想说 |
[25:44] | we’re gonna live forever. | 我们会永生不死 |
[25:49] | We’re gonna be young forever. | 我们将永葆青春 |
[25:53] | The world, it’s, like, | 这个世界 |
[25:56] | wide open to us. | 我们可以尽情探索 |
[26:04] | Alcide? | 埃尔希德 |
[26:05] | Are we gonna talk about the fact that I puked on your shoes? | 我们要不要谈谈我吐在你鞋上的事 |
[26:08] | Nope. | 不要 |
[26:10] | This is so damn messed up. | 这简直乱成一团糟 |
[26:12] | I don’t remember ever being down this way. | 我根本不记得有来过这里 |
[26:18] | Turn left up ahead. | 左转往上开 |
[26:29] | What if Nora orchestrated this whole thing? | 这一切该不会是诺拉精心安排的吧 |
[26:32] | She pretended to save us so she could send us to Russell? | 她假装救我们 其实是想把我们交给罗素 |
[26:35] | And why would she do that? | 她为什么要这样做 |
[26:36] | Russell could be a powerful ally to her cause. | 罗素可以成为她的强大同盟 |
[26:39] | Though he’d never agree to do it for free. | 而且他不可能毫无条件地帮她 |
[26:41] | But if she were to serve the two of us up to him, | 若她能把我俩交给罗素 |
[26:43] | then she’d be in a position to negotiate with him. | 她就有与罗素谈判的资本了 |
[26:46] | Yeah, well, that’s not what she did. | 是吗 但她并没有这么做 |
[26:48] | She tried to get us out of the country. | 她本打算把我俩送出国 |
[26:50] | Well, that’s what she said she was doing. | 那只是她的一面之词 |
[26:52] | You’re just being paranoid. | 你太多虑了 |
[26:54] | Then why is she still alive? | 那她为什么还能活着 |
[26:56] | I don’t know, Bill. | 我不知道 比尔 |
[26:58] | She’s a traitor and a liar just like her brother. | 她和她哥哥一样 都是骗子与叛徒 |
[27:02] | Take that back. | 把你的话收回去 |
[27:12] | – Hello? – Hey, guys. | -你好 -嘿 伙计们 |
[27:13] | It’s Molly, remember me? | 我是莫莉 记得吗 |
[27:15] | Just giving you a shout-out | 告诉你们一声 |
[27:16] | to let you know that your countdown has started. | 你们的倒计时已经开始了 |
[27:18] | – Our countdown? – Yeah, your iStakes | -什么倒计时 -你们的爱戳 |
[27:21] | are set to activate at dawn. Bummer, right? | 在黎明时就会激活 很扫兴 对吧 |
[27:24] | There must be some kind of mistake. | 一定是有什么误会吧 |
[27:26] | No, I’m launching a test. | 没有 我正在启动测试 |
[27:28] | Are your iStakes glowing? | 你们的爱戳是不是在闪 |
[27:33] | – Yeah, they’re glowing. – Cool. | -是在闪 -棒极了 |
[27:35] | That means we’re good to go. Good luck. | 这代表设备运作正常 祝你们好运 |
[27:38] | And if you don’t make it, | 如果你们没能活下来 |
[27:40] | it’s been rad serving you. | 我很高兴曾经为你们服务 |
[27:41] | Peace out. | 别了 |
[27:46] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[28:23] | They took Russell inside. | 他们把罗素送到楼里去了 |
[28:24] | We don’t have much time. We should split up. | 时间紧迫 我们应该分头行事 |
[28:26] | I’ll take the north wing, and you take the south. | 我搜查北侧 你去南侧 |
[28:29] | Even at full speed, | 就算用最快的速度 |
[28:30] | it’s a lot of ground to cover. | 要搜的范围还是很大 |
[28:32] | Sookie, we’d like to thank you for getting us this far, | 苏琪 谢谢你帮我们找到这里 |
[28:34] | but Eric and I will take it from here. | 剩下的就留给我跟埃里克吧 |
[28:36] | You can stay outside with Doug and Alcide. | 你可以和道格还有埃尔希德留在外面 |
[28:38] | – Yeah, right. – We don’t have time to worry about you. | -是啊 -我们没时间去担心你 |
[28:40] | First of all, I’ve seen enough horror movies | 首先 那些恐怖片告诉我 |
[28:43] | to know you don’t split up | 在又大又阴森的房子里 |
[28:44] | when you’re in a big, scary asylum | 面对一个四处游荡的杀人狂 |
[28:45] | and there’s a crazed killer on the loose. | 大家绝对不能单独行动 |
[28:47] | Second, I think it’s fair to say that my microwave fingers | 再者 我认为这里除了太阳 |
[28:51] | and the sun are about the only things around here | 我的微波指是唯一能 |
[28:52] | that seem to have any effect on Russell, | 伤到罗素的了 |
[28:54] | so the way I see it, it’s me protecting you from him, | 因此在我看来 是我在保护你们吧 |
[28:58] | instead of the other way around. | 而不是要你俩来担心我 |
[28:59] | Third, I got a headache | 最后 我头很疼 |
[29:01] | and I gotta pee something fierce, | 而且正内急 |
[29:03] | so I’d just as soon get this over with. | 所以还是快点完事走人吧 |
[29:07] | Doug. | 道格 |
[29:10] | We got us a wooden bullet here. | 找到一颗木质子弹 |
[29:15] | Silver core. | 银芯的 |
[29:17] | Wooden bullets kill shifters? | 木质子弹能杀死变形人吗 |
[29:20] | Sure, but so do regular bullets. | 可以 但一般的子弹就行了 |
[29:22] | Wooden bullets kill vamps, though. | 但木制子弹能杀吸血鬼 |
[29:24] | If they hit the heart. | 如果射中心脏的话 |
[29:26] | Maybe the killers are after vamps, too. | 也许凶手也在追杀吸血鬼 |
[29:28] | Or maybe they got a grudge against supes in general. | 或者他们就是不喜欢超自然生物 |
[29:32] | You guys need anything else? | 你们还有什么需要吗 |
[29:34] | Nah, we’ll be in touch. | 没了 有事再找你 |
[29:36] | Hey, uh, sorry about your friends, man. | 很遗憾你的朋友出事了 |
[29:39] | Thanks, Jason. | 谢谢 杰森 |
[29:40] | Bullet came from this direction. | 子弹是从这个方向射出来的 |
[29:43] | Hey, you know what’s fucked up? | 你知道哪里出问题了吗 |
[29:45] | I got a pretty long list. | 哪里都出了问题 |
[29:47] | No, all this supernatural shit, | 不 这些超自然的烂事 |
[29:50] | these killings. | 这些凶杀案 |
[29:52] | They’ve been going on for years. | 这几年来没完没了 |
[29:55] | Us humans just started paying | 因为吸血鬼出棺 |
[29:56] | attention ’cause the vamps came out of the coffin. | 我们人类才开始注意这些事 |
[29:59] | But before that, | 但在那之前 |
[30:01] | the supes had been killing people, | 这些超自然生物一直在杀人 |
[30:03] | making it look all natural, | 而且假装是人为的 |
[30:04] | and we’ve been none the fucking wiser. | 而我们像白痴一样什么都不知道 |
[30:08] | The vampires– | 吸血鬼们 |
[30:10] | they’ve been getting away with this shit forever. | 他们总能逃脱罪责 |
[30:14] | Looks like tire tracks. | 看起来像轮胎印 |
[30:19] | BF Goodrich radials. | 百路驰的纹路 |
[30:23] | Shooter stood right here and, boom, | 开枪的人就站在这儿 砰 |
[30:27] | shot down those poor people in cold blood. | 无情地射死了那些可怜的人 |
[30:32] | They never had a chance. | 他们连反抗的机会都没有 |
[30:47] | Wolves have been here. | 狼人来过 |
[30:49] | They come with Russell. | 他们和罗素一起来的 |
[31:09] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[31:31] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:35] | Remind me to avoid peach schnapps in future. | 以后提醒我别喝桃味烈酒了 |
[31:38] | Turn left. | 向左转 |
[31:48] | I’ve never been to New York City. | 我从来没去过纽约市 |
[31:50] | I’m just saying. If I die, | 我只是想说 如果我死了 |
[31:53] | I will never have made it to the Big Apple. | 我永远也没法去纽约了 |
[31:57] | New York City smells like pee | 纽约满是骚臭味 |
[31:58] | and the people are rude. | 那儿净是蛮子 |
[32:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:22] | It’s okay, Doug. It’s okay. | 没事的 道格 没事 |
[32:37] | Good Lord in heaven. | 老天哪 |
[32:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:44] | Seems like we’re in the right place. | 看来我们来对地方了 |
[33:20] | Hoyt? | 霍伊特 |
[33:24] | Oh, hey, Tara. | 嘿 泰拉 |
[33:29] | What’s with the get-up? | 你怎么打扮成这样 |
[33:30] | – It’s the look. – For fangbangers. | -装扮而已 -尖牙控的装扮 |
[33:32] | Never took you for no fangbanger. | 我一直以为你不是尖牙控 |
[33:34] | I never took you for no vamper. | 我还一直以为你不是吸血鬼呢 |
[33:37] | People change. | 人是会变的 |
[33:51] | Well, what do ya say? | 你意下如何 |
[33:56] | Go home to your mama, Hoyt. | 回家找你妈去吧 霍伊特 |
[34:00] | What the fuck is wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[34:03] | What, my blood’s not good enough for you? | 你是觉得我的血不够好吗 |
[34:23] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:31] | The morgue. How convenient. | 太平间 真够方便的 |
[34:35] | Bellefleur, hey. | 贝弗勒 嘿 |
[34:37] | Hey, come on, Bellefleur! | 醒醒 贝弗勒 |
[35:29] | I saw it, too. | 我也看到了 |
[35:32] | I saw the Ifrit. | 我看到了伊夫利特 |
[35:42] | You saw it? | 你看到了 |
[35:45] | It was watching us. | 它在看着我们 |
[35:48] | – I’m not crazy? – We’ve gotta get out of here. | -我没有疯 -我们必须离开这儿 |
[35:51] | No. We’re protected here. | 不 这儿很安全 |
[35:54] | The walls are flame-retardant. | 这儿的墙壁是阻燃的 |
[35:56] | – I installed a sprinkler system. – Eller. | -我安装了喷水系统 -埃勒 |
[35:59] | We’ve got to get | 我们必须 |
[36:01] | the fuck out of here. | 离开这鬼地方 |
[36:03] | This is what it’s been waiting for, to get us all together. | 它等的就是这个机会 我们都聚在一起 |
[36:06] | We are sitting ducks down here. | 我们在这儿是坐以待毙 |
[36:10] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[36:12] | You’re fucking right. | 你是对的 |
[36:28] | I got a friend. | 我有个朋友 |
[36:31] | He lives on a house boat down on the Gulf. | 他住在海湾的一个船屋里 |
[36:34] | Maybe we could go there. | 也许我们可以去那里 |
[36:35] | Sergeant, what the fuck? | 中士 你什么意思 |
[36:36] | I gotta hand it to you. That performance was fucking brilliant. | 我真佩服你 你演技太强了 |
[36:38] | No, I did believe him. He was right. | 不 我是真相信他 他说得没错 |
[36:40] | I saw that monster in the flames. | 我看到了火中的魔鬼 |
[36:41] | Help me with him. | 帮我一把 |
[36:42] | No way, Sergeant. I meant what I said. | 不成 中士 我说的都是真的 |
[36:43] | That woman cursed us. | 那个女人诅咒了我们 |
[36:44] | We gotta get the fuck out of here. All of us. | 我们必须离开这里 一起走 |
[36:46] | I am sick of you crazy fucks. | 我受够你们的疯话了 |
[36:48] | Now you either help me secure the prisoner, | 现在你要么帮我绑住囚犯 |
[36:49] | or get the fuck out. | 要么就滚出去 |
[36:55] | God damn it, Bellefleur. | 该死的 贝弗勒 |
[37:13] | We’re gonna get him some help. | 我们得帮帮他 |
[37:15] | Come morning, we’ll turn him in to local authorities. | 明天一早 我们把他交给地方政府 |
[37:22] | I saw it, Sergeant. | 我看到了 中士 |
[37:24] | The Ifrit. | 伊夫利特 |
[37:27] | I thought I was hallucinating, but I saw it, too. | 我以为是幻觉 但我也看到了 |
[37:29] | We killed those people | 我们杀了那些人 |
[37:32] | and we can’t undo it and now we gotta pay. | 人死不能复生 现在我们要付出代价了 |
[37:34] | Hey, we were on drugs that night, Bellefleur. | 我们那晚嗑药了 贝弗勒 |
[37:37] | Jacked out of our minds. | 根本是神志不清 |
[37:39] | ‘Course you were seeing things. | 你当然会看到幻象 |
[37:41] | But let’s get one thing real clear. | 但有件事我们必须说清楚 |
[37:44] | There is no fucking “Uh-freet.” | 根本没有什么火魔鬼 |
[37:47] | Eller is just some poor sick fuck | 埃勒只是一个喜欢点火的 |
[37:49] | who likes to light fires | 可怜的变态混蛋 |
[37:50] | ’cause he can’t stand to live with himself. | 因为他没法一个人生活 |
[37:52] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[37:55] | Yes, sir. | 明白了 长官 |
[38:53] | Jesus! | 约瑟 |
[38:55] | Where have you been? | 你这是去哪儿了 |
[39:02] | Well, I will tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[39:04] | Lafayette! | 拉法耶 |
[39:07] | Whoo-hoo! Lafayette! | 哇哦 拉法耶 |
[39:28] | – We’re being watched. – I can’t do this. | -我们被盯上了 -我干不了这个 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. Holy shitcakes. | 对不起 我的天啊 |
[39:33] | I’m so fucking sorry, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:35] | but this is crazy. | 但这也太疯狂了 |
[39:37] | Doug! | 道格 |
[39:40] | Doug! | 道格 |
[39:54] | Please help me. Don’t take me. | 求你们救救我 别抓我走 |
[39:56] | It’s not my turn. | 还没有轮到我 |
[39:57] | I’m too skinny. | 我太瘦了 |
[39:58] | I was on Atkins and I lost 40 pounds. | 我靠阿特金斯减肥法瘦了四十磅 |
[40:01] | Take the others, please. Please. | 抓别人吧 拜托 求你们了 |
[40:03] | Fatties first. | 胖子们优先 |
[40:05] | Where do they take the prisoners? | 他们把犯人抓到哪里去了 |
[40:07] | Down the hallway. | 走廊那边 |
[40:08] | There’s screaming and then there’s not. | 开始有尖叫声 然后就安静了 |
[40:10] | I’m not going. I’m staying here. | 我不要过去 我要呆在这里 |
[40:13] | Please get me down from here. | 求你们把我放下来 |
[40:15] | – I’ve got money. I can pay you. – Shh! | -我有钱 我可以给你们钱 -嘘 |
[40:20] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[40:24] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:29] | Come back! Don’t leave me here! | 回来 别把我留在这里 |
[40:33] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[40:40] | – I tried calling– – Sam, I’m sorry. | -我打过电话… -山姆 抱歉 |
[40:42] | – But this is a bad time, okay? – Luna… | -现在不是时候 -卢娜 |
[40:44] | Suzanne and Emory, they’re dead. | 苏珊娜和埃默里死了 |
[40:47] | They were shot tonight. | 晚上遭人枪杀了 |
[40:56] | Do you know anybody who would want to hurt them? | 你知道有什么人想伤害他们吗 |
[41:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[41:05] | They’re wonderful people. | 他们都是很好的人 |
[41:10] | Who could’ve– | 谁会… |
[41:12] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[41:15] | Hey, listen. I wanna know how I can be here for you. | 听我说 我希望能留下来陪你 |
[41:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:22] | I know things have been hard between us– | 我知道我们俩先前有点问题… |
[41:26] | – What was that? – Nothing. It’s Emma. | -什么声音 -没什么 是艾玛 |
[41:29] | She’s been having trouble sleeping lately. | 她最近不怎么睡得好 |
[41:36] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:37] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[41:40] | I’m sorry, but you should probably go. | 对不起 你还是走吧 |
[41:46] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[41:54] | I’m gonna come check on you tomorrow. | 我明早再过来看你 |
[41:56] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[41:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:23] | Hey, shifter! Whoo! | 嘿 变形人 |
[42:25] | Got him! | 打中了 |
[42:28] | The only good shifter is a dead shifter. | 死变形人才是好变形人 |
[42:32] | – Sam! – Luna, no! | -山姆 -卢娜 不要 |
[42:49] | Oh, my God, Luna. | 天啊 卢娜 |
[42:51] | – Mommy! – Emma, run! | -妈妈 -艾玛 快跑 |
[42:55] | Get the shifter! | 别放跑那个 |
[43:00] | Run! | 跑 |
[43:04] | There are traitors in our midst. | 我们当中有叛徒 |
[43:09] | Those who seek to tear down | 他们企图摧毁 |
[43:11] | all that we have built together. | 我们共同构筑的一切 |
[43:13] | Now, as Guardian, I am tasked with not only our political future, | 如今身为守护者 我不仅要兼顾执政 |
[43:16] | but the spiritual salvation | 还肩负各地血族 |
[43:18] | of vampires everywhere. | 精神救赎的重任 |
[43:22] | The question before us is: | 我们面临的问题是 |
[43:23] | are we willing to share this world? | 我们是否愿意共享这个世界 |
[43:28] | As vampires, we have committed crimes against humanity, | 身为血族 我们对人类犯过重罪 |
[43:32] | crimes for which we must now atone. | 如今我们必须赎罪 |
[43:36] | The Sanguinistas want to turn the clock backwards, | 原教旨派想让时光倒流 |
[43:38] | want to murder with impunity. | 渴望肆无忌惮地屠杀 |
[43:42] | They think of humans as nothing but sustenance. | 他们只把人类当成食物 |
[43:46] | So the choice is ours. | 选择权在我们手上 |
[43:49] | Do we to return to a time | 我们是要回到 |
[43:51] | where we skulked in the dark | 潜行于黑暗 |
[43:53] | hiding in the shadows? | 躲躲藏藏的时代 |
[43:55] | Or are we willing | 还是要 |
[43:58] | to extend the promise of Lilith | 将莉莉丝的许诺 |
[44:00] | and the bountiful mercy to all of humanity? | 以及最慷慨的仁慈 遍洒人间 |
[44:04] | And live… | 一起 |
[44:06] | as equals? | 平等生活 |
[44:08] | The Sanguinistas say we are going against our nature, | 原旨教派指责我们违背天性 |
[44:11] | that Lilith commands us to feed. | 莉莉丝命令我们捕食人类 |
[44:16] | The pinnacle of the food chain. | 置身食物链之顶端 |
[44:18] | – Tara, please. Please. – But they are wrong. | -泰拉 求你了 -但是他们错了 |
[44:22] | – Get off of him. – For if we let our sins flourish… | -放开他 -如果我们任由罪恶滋生… |
[44:25] | What the fuck’s your problem? | 关你屁事 |
[44:27] | …if we are slaves to our blood lust, | 如果我们臣服于嗜血欲望 |
[44:30] | if we let our hunger for power surpass | 如果我们任由饥渴 |
[44:33] | our common decency, | 凌驾于尊严之上 |
[44:36] | we doom our souls to damnation. | 我们的灵魂必万劫不复 |
[44:39] | So let it be known… | 我郑重声明 |
[44:43] | we will not cede the floor to the depraved | 我们绝不能就此放弃 |
[44:45] | and desperate tyranny of madmen and fanatics. | 任由疯子与狂徒残暴统治 |
[44:48] | We will not stand by | 我们绝不袖手旁观 |
[44:50] | while zealots hijack | 任由狂热的暴徒 |
[44:52] | the righteousness of our cause. | 践踏我们的大业 |
[44:54] | We will fight. | 我们必将抗争 |
[44:59] | And let the night cleanse us of our sins and lead us to victory. | 让夜晚净化我们的罪孽 引导我们走向胜利 |
[45:08] | Took you long enough. | 你们太慢了 |
[45:11] | What an infernal racket | 你们这帮人 |
[45:13] | you people have been making. | 弄出来的动静太大了 |
[45:21] | Miss Stackhouse. | 斯塔克豪斯小姐 |
[45:23] | Always a pleasure. | 看到你就高兴 |
[45:26] | To what do I owe? | 我何以言谢呢 |
[45:28] | Fuck you, you psychotic piece of shit. | 去你妈的 你这该死的疯子 |
[45:35] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[45:41] | Do you remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[45:44] | We’ve come to finish what we started. | 我们来结束这场闹剧了 |
[45:47] | Well… | 是吗 |
[45:48] | as my great love Talbot used to say | 正如我最爱的托博 |
[45:51] | when we were buck hunting, | 在猎鹿时爱说的那句话 |
[45:56] | give it your best shot. | 你要使出全力啊 |