时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’d like you to meet Willa Burrell. | 这位是薇拉·伯勒尔 |
[00:02] | You kidnapped the governor’s daughter? | 你绑架了州长的女儿吗 |
[00:04] | She has information that I need. | 她有我需要的信息 |
[00:06] | The vampires that they’re arresting, | 他们抓到的吸血鬼 |
[00:07] | they’re not taking them to jail. | 都没有送去监狱 |
[00:08] | They’re studying y’all. | 他们研究你们… |
[00:10] | Oh, my goddess. | 我的老天 |
[00:12] | – Are these your… – They’re growing up so goddamn fast. | -她们是你… -她们长得实在太快 |
[00:16] | There’s a professor. His name is Hido Takahashi. | 有一位教授 名叫日渡高桥 |
[00:19] | Most people think that he is the man | 大部分人认为他是 |
[00:20] | responsible for synthesizing Tru Blood. | 合成真血的主要负责人 |
[00:23] | And you want me to go get him? | 你想让我去抓来吗 |
[00:26] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎样 |
[00:27] | There is a scientist who can synthesize your blood. | 有个科学家能够合成你的血 |
[00:29] | My blood is not for you to synthesize. | 我的血不是给你合成的 |
[00:31] | You’re dead to me now, Sookie Stackhouse. | 我以后只当不认识你 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[00:33] | I’m good with that. | 没意见 |
[00:34] | If we can get footage of them actually turning | 如果我们能录到他们正在变身的画面 |
[00:36] | into a werewolf, we’ll make history. | 那可就厉害了 |
[00:38] | You recording us? | 你在拍我们 |
[00:40] | Rikki, don’t! | 瑞琪 不要 |
[00:45] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[00:49] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[00:50] | Wait. We gotta help her. | 等等 我们得救她 |
[00:52] | – Hello, Governor. – You took my Willa. | -你好 州长 -你抓了薇拉 |
[00:54] | – She still alive? – She is. | -她还活着吗 -是的 |
[00:56] | Got him, sir. | 已定位 先生 |
[00:57] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[01:00] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[01:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[01:01] | He’s offered to help me hunt down Warlow. | 他来帮忙我对付沃罗 |
[01:05] | Got you, Warlow! | 抓住你了 沃罗 |
[01:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:08] | Whoever she is, she’s not Warlow. | 管她是谁 肯定不是沃罗 |
[01:10] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[01:14] | ‘Evening, vampire Bill. | 晚上好 吸血鬼比尔 |
[01:17] | – Cute dog. – Belongs to one of my daughters. | -可爱的狗狗 -是我女儿的 |
[01:19] | You probably haven’t heard. I got kids. | 你大概还没听说 我有孩子了 |
[01:21] | Congratulations. Time goes so fast. | 恭喜你 时光飞逝 |
[01:23] | They’ll be out of the house before you know it. | 你都没注意到 她们就溜出门跑了 |
[01:38] | Was that Warlow out there? | 外面是沃罗吗 |
[01:39] | No, some other vampire. Niall’s after her. | 不是 别的吸血鬼 尼尔去追她了 |
[01:42] | Shit! We need vampire blood. | 该死 我们需要吸血鬼血 |
[01:43] | Put him down. Put him down. | 放下他 放下他 |
[01:46] | Check for a pulse. | 摸下脉搏 |
[01:48] | Get his legs. | 你来抬脚 |
[01:53] | Barely. | 很微弱 |
[01:55] | 911. I’ll call 911. | 911 我去打911 |
[02:04] | My brother’s unconscious. He banged his head. | 我哥哥昏迷不醒 他撞到了头 |
[02:07] | Yes, it’s the yellow house just east of the cemetery. | 对 墓地东边的黄房子 |
[02:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[02:11] | We’re in the front. Please hurry. | 我们在前排 请快些 |
[02:13] | We need an ambulance right away. | 我们需要一辆急救车 |
[04:02] | How do you know about Warlow? | 你怎么会知道沃罗 |
[04:07] | Do you know of Lilith? | 你知道莉莉丝吗 |
[04:09] | Lilith who? | 莉莉丝是谁 |
[04:10] | She was the first of all vampires | 她是世上第一个吸血鬼 |
[04:12] | and she will bring destruction to us all if we do not stop her. | 如果不阻止她 她会把我们全都毁灭 |
[04:18] | It read, “The people led Lilith to the sun.” | 上面说”人们引领莉莉丝来到阳光之下” |
[04:20] | It should have read, “The progeny led Lilith to the sun.” | 应当是”那后裔引领莉莉丝来到阳光之下” |
[04:22] | Warlow is the progeny. Only he can kill Lilith. | 沃罗就是那后裔 只有他能杀死莉莉丝 |
[04:26] | Oh, my fuck, you smell amazing. | 操 你的味道好奇妙 |
[04:33] | – Hey, on the road! – LAVTF! | -那边路上 -路州打鬼队 |
[04:35] | Announce yourself. Human or vampire? | 自报身份 人类还是吸血鬼 |
[04:37] | – Identify yourself! – Who the fuck are the LAVT– | -自报身份 -路州打鬼队是啥… |
[04:42] | Come on, let’s go. She’s down. | 我们上 她中弹了 |
[04:48] | The ambulance is on its way. | 急救车马上就到 |
[04:50] | They said to keep him elevated. | 他们说给他垫高腿部 |
[04:54] | Hey, Sook. What’d I miss? | 苏克 我错过什么了 |
[04:56] | What the hell? Are you okay? | 什么情况 你没事了 |
[04:58] | I was just sat down with him and he woke up. | 我刚坐在他旁边 他就醒过来了 |
[05:00] | I guess he just got his bell rung or something. | 我估计他就是把脑袋撞晕了 |
[05:02] | – Oh, my God. – Thanks for your help, Ben. | -我的上帝啊 -谢谢你帮忙 本 |
[05:05] | – Did you get her? – I would have if you hadn’t left. | -抓到她了吗 -要是你没走本来抓得到 |
[05:08] | She made it to the main road and then the DV or BF, | 她掉到公路上 然后就给什么打鬼队 |
[05:11] | – whoever got to her. – Were they LAVTF? | -给抓走了 -是路州打鬼队吗 |
[05:14] | There’s a curfew out on vampires. | 吸血鬼现在受宵禁限制 |
[05:16] | It is Sookie who carries the fae | 有精灵血统的是苏琪 |
[05:18] | and it is her we need to protect, | 需要保护的是她 |
[05:21] | not her human brother. | 不是她的人类哥哥 |
[05:23] | I thought he was dying. | 我当时以为他就要死了 |
[05:25] | I swear. | 是真的 |
[05:27] | I made a mistake. I apologize. | 我犯了错误 我道歉 |
[05:30] | Maybe I should just leave you all to it. | 或许我该走了 你们自己处理 |
[05:33] | Ben, do you even have somewhere to stay? | 本 你有地方住吗 |
[05:36] | Uh, I’ll be at the La Crescenta. | 我去出租房 |
[05:40] | At least till I figure out where I’m going next. | 在想清楚下一步去哪儿之前先住那儿 |
[05:44] | I’m glad your brother’s okay. | 你哥哥没事我很高兴 |
[05:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:55] | Hey, we’re missing one. | 还少一个 |
[05:58] | The girl with the crazy hair. Everybody fan out. | 那鸡窝头的丫头 大家散开去找 |
[06:02] | Alcide! | 埃尔希德 |
[06:04] | He took Emma! | 他带走了艾玛 |
[06:06] | – Who took Emma? – Merlotte. | -谁带走了艾玛 -马洛特 |
[06:08] | – I smell him in my house. – Shit. | -我在房间里嗅到了他的味道 -该死 |
[06:11] | You should have killed Merlotte when you had the chance. | 你当时就该趁机杀掉马洛特 |
[06:12] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:14] | Emma got took. Sam Merlotte’s behind it. | 艾玛被带走了 山姆·马洛特干的 |
[06:16] | And there’s the one that got away. She’s in on it, too. | 还逃掉一个 她也是一伙儿的 |
[06:20] | Her scent’s in the SUV. You pick it up fast. | 车里有她的味道 你们快去嗅嗅 |
[06:22] | We’ve got to catch up. | 我们要追上去 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:29] | Now you. | 该你了 |
[06:31] | I can’t. My leg. | 我不行 我的腿 |
[06:33] | Another 50 feet. Come on. | 只差几步路了 坚持 |
[06:39] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[06:41] | Y’all hear that? Hurry the hell up. | 听到了吗 动作快点 |
[06:44] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她在这儿干什么 |
[06:46] | I’ll explain later. We’ve got to go. | 我回头再解释 我们得走了 |
[06:49] | You don’t got to tell me twice. | 用不着说两遍 |
[06:50] | Come on, Emma. | 上车 艾玛 |
[06:59] | Ginger, put Northman back on the phone. | 金吉 让诺思曼接电话 |
[07:01] | He’ll be right with you, Governor. | 他马上就来 州长 |
[07:05] | Who knew a sheepshank | 谁知道一个小羊角结 |
[07:06] | would be so hard to untie? | 会这样难解呀 |
[07:08] | That’s silver oxide, doll. | 这是氧化银 宝贝儿 |
[07:11] | Your vampire friends can’t help you now. | 你的吸血鬼朋友帮不了你了 |
[07:14] | Freeze! Do not move! | 站住 不许动 |
[07:17] | Stop! | 停下 |
[07:19] | Stop! | 停下 |
[07:25] | – Nothing here. – Will you hush?! | -什么都没有 -能闭嘴吗 |
[07:27] | – Damn. – Sir. | -该死 -长官 |
[07:29] | No sign of Miss Burrell or the vampires. | 没有伯勒尔小姐和吸血鬼的踪迹 |
[07:31] | They must have made us. | 他们识破了我们的策略 |
[07:33] | You best tell us where they’ve gone. | 你最好说出他们的去向 |
[07:36] | He’s almost got her untied. | 他马上就给她松绑了 |
[07:37] | Just a few more seconds. | 再等几秒钟 |
[07:39] | Boy, is Overlark gonna have fun with you. | 欧弗拉克会跟你好好玩的 |
[07:43] | Take her to camp. | 带她去营地 |
[07:48] | Get those choppers up in the air. | 直升机全都上天 |
[07:50] | I want this town lit up like a Christmas tree! | 我要整座城像圣诞树那样亮 |
[07:53] | – Yes, sir. – And watch the sky. | -是 长官 -看好天上 |
[07:55] | That peckerwood’s gonna try to fly out. | 那群死鸟会企图飞走 |
[08:12] | Summon her again. | 再召唤她 |
[08:15] | She’s close. | 她就在附近 |
[08:21] | I can smell you from here. | 我能嗅到你 |
[08:25] | – Where’s the girl? – You’re never gonna get her. | -那姑娘在哪儿 -你永远找不到她 |
[08:27] | – Oh, really? – As your maker, | -真的吗 -作为你的创造者 |
[08:30] | I command– – | 我命令… |
[08:31] | If you don’t want to listen to your maker’s commands, fine. | 不想听你创造者的命令 可以 |
[08:35] | But you will listen to mine. | 但是你要听我的 |
[08:37] | – Where is the girl? – Fuck you. | -那姑娘在哪儿 -操你妈 |
[08:41] | – Get off of her. She’s mi– – Shut up, Pam! | -放开她 她是我的 -闭嘴 帕姆 |
[08:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[08:48] | The fairground off I-20. | 游乐场I区二十号 |
[08:53] | You have no right to lay your hands on her. | 你没权利碰她 |
[08:56] | We’ll meet back here tomorrow night. | 我们明晚在这里见 |
[09:00] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[09:02] | Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, | 与此同时 在阿富汗 |
[09:03] | a suicide bomber killed 20 civilians | 一名自杀式炸弹袭击者杀死了二十名平民 |
[09:06] | including five– | 其中包括五名… |
[09:17] | – What? – We hear you thinking. | -怎么了 -我们能听到你的心思 |
[09:20] | You’re sad about, um, Patrick. | 你非常难过 因为帕特里克 |
[09:25] | That’s right, I am sad. | 没错 我很难过 |
[09:27] | I liked Patrick very much. | 我很喜欢帕特里克 |
[09:29] | And when he left, it made me very, very sad. | 他走了 我非常非常难过 |
[09:33] | No, you killed him. | 才不是 你杀了他 |
[09:35] | – I did not! – You shot your friend. | -我没有 -你杀了你的朋友 |
[09:38] | – We know your secret. – His brains came out. | -我们知道你的秘密 -他的脑浆都出来了 |
[09:41] | You’re a killer. | 你是杀人犯 |
[09:43] | Quiet! Stop! | 闭嘴 安静 |
[09:45] | Arlene! I need backup! | 阿尔琳 快来帮我 |
[09:51] | They know. They know about… | 她们都知道 她们知道… |
[09:53] | Oh, God. Um, okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[09:57] | Now, girls, your Uncle Terry, | 姑娘们 你们的特里叔叔 |
[10:00] | he has a very active imagination. | 想象力特别丰富 |
[10:02] | And it’s rude to snoop around in it. | 窥探别人的思想是非常不礼貌的 |
[10:06] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[10:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[10:09] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[10:18] | Come on, it’s time for bed anyhow. | 好了 该去睡觉了 |
[10:20] | You ain’t slept since you were three. | 你们从三岁起就没睡过觉 |
[10:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:25] | – I don’t want to go to bed. – All right, girls, | -我不想睡觉 -好了 孩子们 |
[10:26] | – let’s leave Uncle Terry alone. – Fine. | -别吵特里叔叔了 -好吧 |
[10:31] | They’re children. | 她们还小 |
[10:33] | No one would even believe them anyway. | 不会有人相信她们的 |
[10:36] | But I know what I did. | 但我知道我做过什么 |
[10:39] | I can’t fake it anymore. | 我无法再掩饰了 |
[10:46] | – All right, everybody in. – We’re not tired. | -行了 都过来 -我们不困 |
[10:49] | Well, somebody’s got to look after you, | 总得有人照看你们 |
[10:50] | and that somebody turned out to be me. | 那个人看来就是我了 |
[10:54] | It’s my sacred duty. | 这是我神圣的职责 |
[10:56] | That’s what your mama said. | 是你们的妈妈说的 |
[10:59] | But I’ll let you all in on a little secret. | 但我愿意跟你们分享个小秘密 |
[11:02] | I’m glad I got the job. | 我挺喜欢这活儿的 |
[11:04] | We know. We can hear your brain. | 我们知道 我们能听到你的想法 |
[11:06] | Hey, hey, hey, no telepathy. | 喂喂喂 不许用读心术 |
[11:08] | That’s illegal in these parts. | 这是非法的 |
[11:10] | That’s coming from the sheriff of this here parish. | 是这里的警长规定的 |
[11:14] | All right, good night, darlings. | 好了 晚安 宝贝们 |
[11:17] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[11:20] | What the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[11:22] | Hey, you kicked me off! | 喂 你把我踢下去了 |
[11:24] | I did not. I didn’t move. | 我没有 我根本没动 |
[11:26] | Oh, God, you feel that? | 天啊 你感觉到了吗 |
[11:28] | It’s happening again. | 又来了 |
[11:30] | Only this time it’s… | 不过这次… |
[11:33] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[11:39] | Holy fuck! Look at my boobs! | 老天啊 快看我的胸 |
[11:42] | Quiet, dad’s gonna hear you. | 安静 爸爸会听见的 |
[11:43] | Look at my boobs. | 看我的咪咪 |
[11:44] | – Mine are prettier than yours. – Fuck you. | -我的比你好看 -去死 |
[11:45] | – Jealous. – Stop it. | -你嫉妒我 -别吵了 |
[11:48] | Shut up. Who cares? | 闭嘴 谁管你啊 |
[11:50] | I don’t want to stay in bed. | 我不想再睡觉了 |
[11:51] | We might be 30 by the time we wake up. | 下次我们再醒过来估计就三十了 |
[11:53] | We got to get out, party and drink. | 我们得出去玩 喝酒 享乐 |
[11:57] | But how are we gonna go anywhere without a car or clothes? | 不过又没衣服又没车的 我们怎么去 |
[12:00] | I don’t know about you, but I’m raiding Aunt Arlene’s closet. | 不知道你怎么想 我去搜阿尔琳阿姨的衣柜 |
[12:10] | I thought you said he had four faerie kids. | 我以为你是说他有四个精灵小孩 |
[12:13] | He did. | 没错 |
[12:16] | But you smell that, don’t you? | 但你闻到了 对吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:26] | Another mystery for Dr. Takahashi to unravel. | 高桥博士又有一个待解的难题 |
[12:29] | When he calms down. | 当然得等他先冷静下来 |
[12:31] | Let’s go get beer! | 喝啤酒去啦 |
[12:46] | Why aren’t you in bed? | 你怎么还不去睡 |
[12:49] | Sook, you ain’t got to worry about me. | 苏克 你别担心我了 |
[12:52] | I ain’t never felt better in my whole life. | 我感觉这辈子从来没这么精力充沛过 |
[12:54] | 238 239 Two thirty eight, two thirty nine, | |
[12:58] | 240 241 two forty, two forty one… | |
[13:01] | You can stand there and count if you want. | 你要是愿意就在那儿帮我数数吧 |
[13:03] | 243 two forty three… | |
[13:27] | I was sat with him and he just woke up. | 我刚坐在他旁边 他就醒过来了 |
[13:28] | I guess he just got his bell rung. | 我估计他就是把脑袋撞晕了 |
[13:33] | Did you ever see blood do this? | 你们见过血能这样吗 |
[13:43] | Motherfucker. | 该死 |
[13:56] | All right, everybody… | 好了 各位 |
[13:58] | …look older. | 成熟一点 |
[14:02] | – Okay. – Be cool. | -行了 -装酷 |
[14:04] | Do I look all right? | 我看起来怎样 |
[14:18] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[14:21] | Let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[14:22] | – I can be very persuasive. – And very impulsive. | -我会很有说服力 -还会很冲动 |
[14:24] | – You don’t trust me? – I trust Bill. | -你不相信我吗 -我相信比尔 |
[14:27] | But I also know there’s a fight going on inside you between Bill and Lilith | 但我也知道在你心里莉莉丝和比尔在不停争斗 |
[14:30] | and I just want to make sure she doesn’t win tonight. | 我只想确保今晚她不会得逞 |
[14:33] | Those girls, they’re also the same age I was when you turned me. | 那几个女孩就跟我刚转化那会儿一样大 |
[14:36] | If anything were to happen to them, I– | 如果她们出了任何事 我… |
[14:39] | I’d never forgive myself. | 我无法原谅自己 |
[14:53] | You girls got ID? | 姑娘们有身份证吗 |
[14:55] | Crap. We forgot it at home. | 糟糕 我们忘在家了 |
[14:57] | – But we’re totally 21. – 27. | -不过我们都二十一了 -是二十七 |
[15:00] | Mmm, I ain’t supposed to sell without ID. | 没有身份证我不能卖酒给你们 |
[15:04] | But you know what? There is a way to check. | 但你们知道吗 有个办法可以查 |
[15:06] | A little known fact of anatomy. | 只要”解剖”一下下就知道了 |
[15:08] | I can show you in the back. | 到后面来 我告诉你们 |
[15:10] | Oh, that’s okay. I got it. | 没事 让我来吧 |
[15:17] | You don’t need to see my ID, now, do you? | 现在不需要看我的身份证了吧 |
[15:20] | Uh, no. | 不用 |
[15:23] | Good. Now forget you ever saw us. | 很好 现在忘记你看到过我们 |
[15:27] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[15:32] | My name’s Jessica. What’s yours? | 我叫杰西卡 你们呢 |
[15:35] | Um, we don’t have names. | 我们没有名字 |
[15:37] | Oh, my gosh. That is so cool. | 天啊 太酷了 |
[15:40] | I mean, I hate having a name. | 我是说 我讨厌有名字 |
[15:42] | You know, I always got to be like, “Hey, my name is Jessica.” | 每次都得这样 “大家好 我叫杰西卡” |
[15:44] | How lame is that, right? That is so fucking cool. | 多衰啊 不是吗 没名字太给力了 |
[15:49] | I guess it is kind of cool. | 我猜是挺给力的 |
[15:51] | Hey, you guys want to come over to my place? | 你们想去我家吗 |
[15:55] | Hey, we can party there. | 我们可以办个派对 |
[15:57] | The thing is, um, you smell kind of funny. | 问题是 你闻起来挺奇怪的 |
[16:01] | You’re not like us, are you? | 你和我们不一样 对吗 |
[16:04] | Uh, no. No, I’m not. | 对 是不一样 |
[16:07] | Actually, the truth is… | 事实上 真相是 |
[16:10] | I’m a vampire. | 我是个吸血鬼 |
[16:12] | Please don’t freak out. | 别害怕 |
[16:14] | ‘Cause I’m really old and I can totally control myself. | 因为我已经不小了 我完全能控制自己 |
[16:17] | I mean, I have tons of faerie friends. | 我是说 我有很多精灵朋友 |
[16:20] | Just think of me like a regular girl, | 就把我当成一个普通女孩 |
[16:22] | you know, looking for a party. | 想参加派对玩 |
[16:23] | Come on, what do you think? It’ll be super fun. | 来嘛 怎么样 肯定会超好玩的 |
[16:26] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[16:30] | Oh, my God, it’s, like, so wrong. | 天啊 这样好像很不对哦 |
[16:33] | My colleague Dr. Takahashi | 我的同事日渡高桥博士 |
[16:34] | will instruct you where to place everything. | 会告诉你把东西都放到哪里 |
[16:36] | Thank you for delivering on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就送过来 |
[16:40] | – Who’s that? – Hey, I made some new friends. | -那是谁 -我交了几个新朋友 |
[16:42] | – I see that. – Girls, this here’s Bill. | -看到咯 -姑娘们 这位是比尔 |
[16:44] | Hi, Bill. Cool ride. | 你好 比尔 车不错 |
[16:47] | It’s gonna be a little cozy in there. | 里面地方可不大 |
[16:49] | You’ll have to squeeze in. | 你们得挤一挤了 |
[16:54] | Should we do something about– | 我们是不是该… |
[16:55] | – Did you glamor the clerk? – Yeah. | -魅惑店员了吗 -魅惑了 |
[16:57] | Well, leave it, then. | 那就走吧 |
[17:15] | See? Doesn’t that feel nice? | 看吧 感觉不错吧 |
[17:20] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -是啊 |
[17:21] | Smooth as a baby’s bottom. | 像婴儿的小屁屁一样光滑 |
[17:25] | Do you want to do me now? | 现在想帮我刮吗 |
[17:49] | – Okay. – You haven’t done this before, have you? | -好了 -你以前没这样做过吧 |
[17:53] | Uh, no. Not really. | 对 没有过 |
[17:56] | Just relax. | 放松就好了 |
[17:57] | Do it like you do it to yourself. | 像给你自己刮的时候一样 |
[18:10] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[18:12] | Sorry, man. I got you there. | 抱歉 给你刮伤了 |
[18:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:17] | Taste it. | 来尝尝 |
[18:42] | You wanted to show me something? | 你想要给我看什么东西 |
[18:44] | I wondered if you might | 不知道你对 |
[18:45] | be interested in some historical artifacts. | 历史文物有没有兴趣 |
[18:48] | I think history is really sexy. | 我觉得越老越性感 |
[18:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:57] | It’s a little toy that we vampires use | 这是我们吸血鬼跟同伴之间 |
[19:00] | with our partners. | 使用的小玩具 |
[19:02] | You know, after hundreds of years, it can get weary | 要知道 活了几百年之后 |
[19:05] | using your fangs all the time. | 老是用尖牙也腻味了 |
[19:07] | So sometimes it can be nice just to watch. | 所以有时候欣赏一下就好了 |
[19:12] | Mind if I try it on you? | 介意我在你身上试试吗 |
[19:15] | Sure. Sounds fun. | 当然咯 听起来蛮好玩的 |
[19:32] | It’s all right. | 挺好的 |
[19:35] | In fact, it’s extraordinary. | 说实话 好极了 |
[19:41] | You see, we vampires… | 我们吸血鬼 |
[19:45] | we’re creatures of blood. | 我们是血之生物 |
[19:48] | Blood is everything to us. | 血对我们来讲就是一切 |
[19:51] | So this is like foreplay? | 那这就跟前戏差不多吧 |
[19:55] | Not exactly. | 不算 |
[19:57] | Now, I want you to go and see your sisters. | 现在 我想要你去找你的姐妹们 |
[20:00] | – But I thought– – All in good time. | -但我以为… -时机未到 |
[20:03] | You don’t want to miss the party. | 你也不想错过派对的 |
[20:12] | Go. | 去吧 |
[20:23] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[20:25] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是什么回事 |
[20:26] | Everything is to your satisfaction, | 这里的一切都旨在让您满意 |
[20:28] | familiar, I trust? | 相信您很熟悉吧 |
[20:30] | Everything from our Tru Blood lab. | 都是从我们的真血实验室运来的 |
[20:32] | Yes. And anything else you need, you just ask. | 对 您还需要什么别的 尽管说 |
[20:36] | I’m a great admirer of yours, Doctor. | 我非常崇拜您 博士先生 |
[20:39] | You have helped my kind in immeasurable ways. | 您以不可估量的方式帮助了我族同胞 |
[20:41] | And now I need to ask one more favor. | 现在我需要再请您帮个忙 |
[20:45] | This blood, unlike normal human blood, | 这瓶血 与普通的人血不同 |
[20:49] | has properties that are very special. | 它具有非常特殊的功能 |
[20:52] | Magical, even. | 甚至称得上是魔法 |
[20:54] | Properties that can save vampirekind from extinction. | 可以拯救吸血鬼免遭灭族的灾难 |
[20:58] | I need you to map the genetic code of this blood, | 我需要您测出这瓶血的基因序列 |
[21:01] | to replicate it and synthesize it | 对其进行复制和合成 |
[21:03] | just like you did human blood. | 就像当时处理人类血液一样 |
[21:06] | Where did you get it from? | 你从哪儿搞到它的 |
[21:08] | Now let’s not go down that road. | 咱们还是别扯那些没用的了 |
[21:10] | – And if I fail? – Failure is not an option. | -我失败了会怎样 -不准失败 |
[21:34] | Miss Burrell. | 伯勒尔小姐 |
[21:39] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[21:42] | I knew you’d come. | 我知道你会来 |
[21:44] | I wanted to talk to you, so I stayed. | 我想和你谈谈 所以我留下来了 |
[21:53] | So… | 那… |
[21:56] | you have my attention. | 洗耳恭听 |
[21:59] | What was it you wanted to say to me? | 你想对我说什么 |
[22:03] | I despise what my father is doing | 我很鄙视我父亲的所作所为 |
[22:05] | and it makes me sick to my stomach | 他所谋划的那些事情 |
[22:06] | knowing what he’s up to. | 让我恶心到反胃 |
[22:09] | I’m on your side. | 我跟你们是一边的 |
[22:16] | And I also wanted to say that | 我还想说的是 |
[22:20] | before, | 之前 |
[22:22] | in Ginger’s coffin… | 在金吉家的棺材里 |
[22:27] | why didn’t you let me taste your blood? | 你为什么不准我尝你的血 |
[22:32] | Why did you want to taste it so badly? | 你为什么那么想尝我的血 |
[22:37] | I think I deserve to. | 我觉得我值得拥有 |
[22:40] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[22:51] | Do you really want to help me? | 你真想帮我吗 |
[22:56] | I do. | 真的 |
[23:19] | This’ll do. | 这儿可以 |
[23:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[23:56] | Just so you know, I’m– | 要先告诉你一声 我… |
[23:59] | I’m a virgin, pretty much. | 我基本上还算是处女 |
[24:01] | So much courage. | 勇气可嘉 |
[24:05] | So little experience. | 经验缺乏 |
[24:26] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[24:29] | – Excited. – Hmm? | -兴奋 -是吗 |
[24:33] | And scared. | 还有点怕 |
[24:38] | Death is not the end. | 死亡并不是结束 |
[24:44] | Is it gonna hurt? | 会痛吗 |
[24:47] | Not the way I do it. | 由我来就不会痛 |
[25:28] | Everything your father put in you– | 你父亲置于你体内的 |
[25:32] | his cowardice, | 他的懦弱 |
[25:34] | his small-mindedness, his hate– | 他的狭隘 他的憎恶 |
[25:39] | all of it will seep out. | 这一切都会消失 |
[25:42] | And into this vessel | 透过血管 |
[25:44] | I will seed a millennium of wisdom, | 我会向你播撒千年的智慧 |
[25:47] | honor, life. | 荣耀和生命 |
[25:52] | Why– | 为什么 |
[25:54] | why did you choose me? | 你为什么选择我 |
[25:59] | You deserve to be one of us. | 你值得成为我们中的一员 |
[26:05] | I’m gonna let you taste my blood now, Willa. | 我要让你尝一尝我的血了 薇拉 |
[26:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:52] | Damn it. Nobody’s responded to my texts or nothing. | 该死 也没人给我回个短信之类的 |
[26:56] | Listen, I can’t have you texting. | 听着 我不能让你发短信 |
[26:58] | All right? You don’t know who’s on the other end. | 好吗 你并不知道电话另一头是谁 |
[27:02] | But those are my people. | 但他们是我的同胞 |
[27:03] | Those are my brothers, my sister. | 我的兄弟姐妹 |
[27:07] | They’re all gone, aren’t they? | 他们都死了 对吗 |
[27:10] | All of them. | 一个都没活 |
[27:13] | I’m sorry your friends died. | 很遗憾 你的朋友死了 |
[27:15] | My mommy died a few days ago. | 我妈妈几天前死了 |
[27:19] | I know she did, Emma. | 我知道 艾玛 |
[27:21] | Hey, Nicole. | 喂 妮可 |
[27:24] | Nicole. Honey, where are you going? | 妮可 亲爱的 你要去哪儿 |
[27:27] | I’m going out of your hair. | 我不给你们添麻烦了 |
[27:28] | Just gonna slow you down if I tag along. | 如果带着我 就会拖累你们 |
[27:31] | Well, how far you think you can get? | 你觉得你能走多远 |
[27:33] | Weres are the best trackers around. | 狼人追踪的本事最厉害了 |
[27:35] | You won’t get two miles before they rip you to pieces. | 你走不了两里地 就会被撕成碎片 |
[27:41] | You’re a smart woman, Nicole. Don’t be stupid. | 你是个聪明人 妮可 别做傻事 |
[27:44] | You dying ain’t gonna bring your friends back and you know it. | 你死了 你的朋友们也不能复生 你知道 |
[27:48] | Sammy, she gonna need that leg looked at. | 山姆 她那条腿需要照料 |
[27:50] | Maybe in 100 miles out, we can find a doctor– | 我们去一百里开外或许能找到医生… |
[27:54] | It’s not we, all right? This is my mess. | 不是我们 这是我自己找上的事 |
[27:56] | You already done more than I asked you to. | 你所做的已经超出了我的要求 |
[27:58] | So take your car, get out of here. | 开车离开这里吧 |
[28:00] | Don’t let your guard down, either. | 也别放松警惕 |
[28:01] | I’m telling you, go. Get the Smith & Wesson from my office. | 快走 去我办公室拿上那把史密斯威森枪 |
[28:05] | It’s tucked in the fireplace damper. | 塞在我的壁炉风挡里 |
[28:07] | You sure you don’t need nothing else? | 你确定啥都不需要了吗 |
[28:08] | No, thank you. Now go on, Lafayette. | 不用了 谢谢 赶紧走 拉法耶 |
[28:12] | Now go on, get the fuck out of here. | 赶紧给我滚蛋 |
[28:13] | Hey, how we gonna run without a car? | 我们没车怎么逃跑 |
[28:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[28:19] | I’m gonna carry you. | 我背着你走 |
[28:20] | Know all your questions about shifters… | 我知道你老在琢磨的问题 |
[28:22] | and how we do it? | 变形人怎么变形 |
[28:24] | Here’s your answer. | 告诉你答案 |
[28:30] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[28:39] | Sookie. Hi. | 你好 苏琪 |
[28:41] | Let me grab a shirt. | 我去拿件衣服 |
[28:42] | It’s all right. Remember, I put those on. | 没关系 记得吗 药还是我上的 |
[28:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:48] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:51] | Well, I just wanted to apologize for how Niall talked to you. | 我为尼尔的话向你道歉 |
[28:54] | He’s not from the South or this millennium | 他不是南方人 也不是这个时代的人 |
[28:57] | and he can be kind of blunt. | 性子有点直 |
[28:59] | Well, thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢了 你这么上心 |
[29:02] | Also… | 还有 |
[29:02] | I don’t want to get all Sadie Hawkins on you, | 我不想显得太冒昧 |
[29:06] | but I think at least | 我觉得给你添了麻烦 |
[29:08] | you deserve a home-cooked meal for your trouble. | 也该由我请你一顿家常饭 |
[29:11] | Why don’t you come over tonight and I’ll fix you supper? | 不如今晚过来 我给你做顿晚饭 |
[29:14] | – I’d like that very much. – Okay, swing by around 7:00. | -那真是太好了 -行 七点左右过来 |
[29:16] | It’ll give me time to make the groceries | 我要花点时间买东西 |
[29:18] | and give you time to put a shirt on. | 然后给你点时间穿衣服 |
[29:21] | It’s a date. | 这是约会 |
[29:22] | I didn’t say that, now, did I? | 我可没这么说 对吧 |
[29:28] | You’ve reached Officer Jason Stackhouse. | 我是杰森·斯塔克豪斯警官 |
[29:30] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[29:31] | Hey, Jason, it’s me. | 杰森 是我 |
[29:34] | When you wake up, I need a favor. | 你醒了以后帮我个忙吧 |
[29:36] | I’m fixing supper for Ben tonight | 我今晚要给本准备晚餐 |
[29:38] | and I was hoping that maybe you and Niall could go to a movie | 希望你和尼尔能去看个电影啥的 |
[29:42] | or, I don’t know, something. | 我也不知道 随便干点啥 |
[29:44] | Ben will be there in case anything happens, | 如果有什么事 本在这儿呢 |
[29:46] | but it’d be kind of nice to | 只当你行行好吧 |
[29:48] | have my own house to myself just for one night. | 让我今晚在自家房子里做安排 |
[29:50] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[29:54] | I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 我很高兴你感觉好些了 |
[29:55] | All right, talk soon. | 好了 回聊 |
[30:01] | Come on. | 行了 |
[30:02] | Stackhouse, pick up your goddamn phone already. | 斯塔克豪斯快接你那破电话 |
[30:04] | Please, this is an emergency. | 拜托了 出大事了 |
[30:06] | I need all hands on deck. | 我需要调动所有人手 |
[30:07] | – What? – Sheriff, I cannot put out an APB | -怎么了 -警长 没有准确的描述 |
[30:10] | without a proper description. | 我没法发布全境通告 |
[30:11] | Just do this for me, Kev– | 帮我个忙啊 凯文 |
[30:13] | four Caucasian females, | 四名白人女性 |
[30:14] | between four and seven feet tall, | 身高四到七英尺 |
[30:16] | between 60 and 260 pounds, | 体重六十到二百六十磅 |
[30:19] | and between the ages of 10 and, I don’t know, 50. | 年龄十到五十岁 我也搞不清楚 |
[30:22] | Now come on, do some fucking police work for a change. | 好了 换换脑子 做点正事 |
[30:25] | Well, it’s like that man in the video taught us. | 就像是视频里那个人教我们的 |
[30:29] | Half of all missing children | 一半的失踪儿童 |
[30:30] | are taken by a relative. | 都是被亲戚带走的 |
[30:32] | Well, their mama didn’t want ’em and it sure as shit wasn’t me. | 她们妈妈不要她们 也肯定不是我干的啊 |
[30:36] | Why don’t you question the nut | 你怎么不问问那个 |
[30:37] | who goes all twitchy whenever one of my kids comes near? | 我孩子一靠近就浑身不舒坦的刺儿头呢 |
[30:40] | – Whoa, hey! – How dare you talk about Terry that way? | -怎么说话的 -你怎么敢这样说特里 |
[30:43] | Well, I’ve been running around town since dawn. | 我天不亮就在镇上跑来跑去 |
[30:45] | I ain’t found squat. What am I supposed to think? | 脚都不带沾地的 我该怎么想 |
[30:47] | They took the car out for a joyride. | 他们开车找乐子去了 |
[30:49] | We’ve all done it. They’re probably out having fun. | 这事我们都干过 他们也许只是出去寻开心 |
[30:52] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 你不知道是吧 |
[30:53] | it ain’t exactly safe out there these days. | 这年头外面不太平啊 |
[30:56] | Well, it’s lucky their old man is the sheriff of this parish. | 所幸他们老爹是这片教区的警长 |
[30:59] | You have the whole department at your beck and call. | 你有那么多手下整装待发 听你指令 |
[31:03] | I don’t think I can be a cop in this. | 我觉得这种情况下我当不了警察 |
[31:11] | Those are my kids. | 她们是我的孩子 |
[31:12] | I can’t even think straight. | 我都不能正常思考了 |
[31:20] | Where’s Sook? | 苏克呢 |
[31:21] | She had to go to work early. | 她很早就上班去了 |
[31:25] | How’s my wounded warrior? | 我家伤兵怎么样了 |
[31:28] | Your what? | 你什么 |
[31:29] | Oh, my head’s fine. | 噢 我的头没事了 |
[31:32] | I just didn’t sleep too good. | 只是没睡好觉 |
[31:34] | Something on your mind? | 有心事吗 |
[31:42] | Even though you’re a faerie, | 尽管你是个精灵 |
[31:44] | you’re kind of a straight type of faerie, right? | 你也应该是个直男精灵 对吧 |
[31:48] | I mean, you have to be to have faerie kids. | 我是说 否则你怎么生的精灵小孩 |
[31:50] | What are you getting at? | 你想表达什么 |
[31:53] | Have you ever had a dream that… | 你有没有做过… |
[31:57] | ain’t so straight? | 有点儿基的梦 |
[32:03] | Do you want to do me now? | 现在想帮我刮吗 |
[32:05] | That Ben is a handsome fella. | 本是个英俊的小伙子 |
[32:09] | I couldn’t help it! | 我控制不住 |
[32:10] | It just happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[32:12] | It was like the times I had vampire blood. | 就好像我喝吸血鬼血的时候一样 |
[32:15] | But you faeries, you don’t make people dream like that. | 但是你们精灵是不能让人那样做梦的 |
[32:20] | Do you? | 对吧 |
[32:21] | Not anyone I’ve ever known. | 我认识的人里面 没人可以 |
[32:26] | Unless… | 除非… |
[32:28] | No, that’s unthinkable. | 不 那不可能 |
[32:31] | No, no, no, no. Spit it out. | 别别别 说出来啊 |
[32:33] | Tell me what you’re unthinking. | 告诉我什么不可能 |
[32:35] | Suppose at one point | 假设在某个时刻 |
[32:39] | a vampire was able to turn a fae | 一个吸血鬼成功地把精灵 |
[32:41] | into their own kind. | 转化成了他的同类 |
[32:46] | A faerie vampire. | 一个精灵吸血鬼 |
[32:47] | I never imagined such a mongrel could exist. | 我从未想过这种混血存在的可能性 |
[32:50] | But if it did, | 如果真的存在 |
[32:51] | I suppose they might have both powers. | 他们可能同时拥有两个物种的力量 |
[32:54] | – Faerie and vampire. – Vampire. | -精灵加上吸血鬼 -吸血鬼 |
[33:01] | – Ben. – It must be. | -本 -肯定是他了 |
[33:03] | He must have given me his blood. | 他一定给我他的血了 |
[33:07] | He healed me. | 他治愈了我 |
[33:08] | He’s a vampire who walks in daylight. | 他是个可以在阳光下活动的吸血鬼 |
[33:13] | – Oh, we got to call Sookie. – No. No. | -天啊 我们得联系苏琪 -不 不 |
[33:15] | What? | 什么 |
[33:16] | Grandpa, you’re the one | 爷爷 是你教会苏琪 |
[33:17] | who taught her the crazy light ball trick. | 使用她那什么光球的把戏 |
[33:19] | If anyone deserves to kill Warlow, it’s her. | 要说谁该来终结沃罗 那就是她了 |
[33:21] | Warlow orphaned me, too. | 沃罗也杀了我的父母 |
[33:24] | I want that fucker myself. | 我要亲手结果他 |
[33:41] | – That was easy. – Yeah. | -手到擒来嘛 -那可不 |
[33:43] | Thank Governor Burrell. | 多谢伯勒尔州长 |
[33:44] | These days you don’t even need a warrant | 这段时间 只要是涉及到吸血鬼 |
[33:47] | if it’s vamp related. | 连搜查令都不用 |
[33:48] | Can’t you just blast him through the window? | 你不能直接在这儿用光打死他吗 |
[33:51] | He’s older than me. He’s a fae and a vampire. | 他比我还年长 既是精灵又是吸血鬼 |
[33:54] | We only have one shot. | 我们只有一次机会 |
[34:02] | He’s getting in the shower. Let’s go. | 他要去洗澡了 走吧 |
[34:51] | Hyaa! He’s gone! | 他跑了 |
[34:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[34:58] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[35:02] | Good. | 乖 |
[35:06] | You never came here. | 你从没来过这儿 |
[35:09] | You never found me. | 没有找到我 |
[35:12] | This search has caused you so much pain. | 这趟追查已经给你带来太多痛苦 |
[35:15] | Let that pain go. | 放手吧 |
[35:18] | Does Sookie know about me? | 苏琪知道我的身份吗 |
[35:20] | No, we came straight here. | 不知道 我们直接来找你的 |
[35:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:25] | – Go to work. Do your job. – Okay. | -去上班吧 -好的 |
[35:28] | Stay away from Sookie’s place tonight. | 今晚离苏琪的家远点儿 |
[35:30] | We have plans. | 我们有安排 |
[35:32] | What about Grandpa? | 那爷爷怎么办 |
[35:35] | If you want to say good-bye, now would be the time. | 如果你想跟他告别 现在就是时候了 |
[35:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:49] | Good-bye, Grandpa. | 再见了 爷爷 |
[35:53] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[35:57] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[36:02] | By the time you get to the car, | 等你坐上车的时候 |
[36:04] | this awful burden will be lifted from you. | 就能摆脱这不堪承受的重负 |
[36:09] | Go. | 走吧 |
[37:02] | That’s her. It’s fresh, too. | 这是她的 刚丢不久 |
[37:04] | Can’t be more than a few hours. | 应该就是几个小时内的事 |
[37:06] | Trail goes north from here, Packmaster, but it’s fainter. | 车子往北去了 首领 不过痕迹变浅了 |
[37:08] | Probably stopped here for a break and kept driving. | 他们可能在这里休息了一会儿又继续上路 |
[37:10] | – Push on, we can catch up. – Rikki. | -加把劲 我们能追上 -瑞琪 |
[37:12] | Get everyone and take ’em back to the compound. | 带上大伙回聚居地去 |
[37:14] | Make sure we wipe that place down good. | 确保那里没留下任何痕迹 |
[37:16] | – Are you fucking kidding? – Who is your packmaster? | -你开什么玩笑 -谁是你的首领 |
[37:22] | Jackson’s coming north with me to follow Merlotte. | 杰克逊跟我继续北上追赶马洛特 |
[37:25] | Everyone clear on their place in this? | 大家都听明白了吗 |
[37:53] | Promising news, I hope. | 希望你有重大发现 |
[37:54] | There are compounds in this blood | 这血液里的化合物 |
[37:56] | which never appear in human blood– | 是在人类血液里从未被发现过的 |
[37:58] | traces of mercury, neon, titanium, francium. | 有汞 氖 钛 钫 |
[38:01] | Chemically, I don’t even have a name for them. | 从化学角度来说 我都不知道它叫什么 |
[38:04] | But you can see what looks like crystals | 但你看 有像水晶一样的东西 |
[38:07] | amongst the other blood cells. | 处于其它血细胞当中 |
[38:10] | That’s exactly what we need. | 这正是我们需要的东西 |
[38:12] | Unfortunately, it’s highly unstable. | 不幸的是 其化学性极不稳定 |
[38:15] | Its half-life is less than 20 seconds | 半衰期在二十秒以内 |
[38:17] | and within an hour we have this. | 不到一个小时 就成这样了 |
[38:20] | Ordinary human blood. | 变成普通人类血液 |
[38:22] | Outside of their host, | 在宿主身体之外 |
[38:24] | these compounds decompose almost immediately. | 这些化合物几乎是立刻分解的 |
[38:27] | I can’t replicate them | 它们这样分解 |
[38:29] | if it’s disintegrating in front of me. | 使我无法复制它们 |
[38:32] | I’ll go get more. I’ve got donors upstairs. | 我会去取更多样本 楼上就有献血者 |
[38:35] | Donors? You’ve got more prisoners upstairs, too? | 献血者 楼上还有被你囚禁的人是吧 |
[38:38] | No, this– | 不 这实在… |
[38:39] | this is an outrage. | 太令人气愤了 |
[38:41] | I will not work under these conditions. | 我拒绝在这样的情形下工作 |
[38:43] | Oh, I will go get more. | 我会去取样本 |
[38:46] | And you will not stop until you synthesize it. | 而你在成功合成之前休想停止工作 |
[38:49] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[38:54] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[39:02] | A little bonus for short notice. | 临时找你来 多给你点儿 |
[39:04] | Hazard pay. | 危险工作津贴 |
[39:09] | You’re a good man, Bjorne. | 你是个好小伙 比约拿 |
[39:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[39:17] | It’s like everything’s electric. | 世界好像通电了一样 |
[39:22] | Well, the world you knew as a human was a sliver | 你身为人类时所了解的世界相对于现在 |
[39:25] | of what you’ll be feeling now. | 不过是沧海一粟 |
[39:28] | So what happens next? | 接下来我们要干什么 |
[39:31] | Are we gonna fuck? | 我们要做爱吗 |
[39:33] | Do we hunt? | 或是捕猎 |
[39:36] | You’re going home, Willa. | 薇拉 你要回家 |
[39:40] | Go home to your father. | 回到你父亲身边 |
[39:42] | Let him see his own child turned into the thing | 让他看看 自己的孩子变成了 |
[39:44] | that repulses him most. | 他最厌恶的东西 |
[39:46] | You did this to me | 你把我变成吸血鬼 |
[39:48] | to get back at him? | 就是为了报复他 |
[39:51] | You took my life. | 你夺走了我的生命 |
[39:53] | Just as he’s taken so many of ours. | 正如他夺走了许多我们同族的生命 |
[39:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[39:59] | He was right. You’re a fucking monster! | 他是对的 你们真是怪物 |
[40:03] | No! | 不 |
[40:04] | Prove to your father that you’re not a monster. | 证明给你父亲看 你不是怪物 |
[40:07] | Make him understand that we were all once human. | 让他明白 我们曾经都是人类 |
[40:11] | We are not to be hunted. | 我们不该被追杀 |
[40:20] | I’ve been around for over 1,000 years, Willa Burrell. | 我已经活了一千多年 薇拉·伯勒尔 |
[40:24] | And you are the second vampire I’ve ever made. | 你是我转化的第二个吸血鬼 |
[40:28] | Now, I did not make this decision lightly. | 这不是随随便便的决定 |
[40:35] | – I have to send you back. – No. | -我必须让你回去 -不 |
[40:36] | As your maker, I command you. | 作为你的创造者 我命令你 |
[40:41] | Go home to your father. | 回到你父亲身边 |
[40:55] | Come on, that building looks promising. | 走吧 那座楼看似有希望 |
[40:57] | – For what? – We got to eat, don’t we? | -有什么希望 -我们得吃东西 对吧 |
[41:00] | Just stay calm and don’t walk faster than 30 miles an hour. | 保持冷静 行走速度别超过时速三十英里 |
[41:03] | We’ll be fine. | 我们就没事 |
[41:04] | Keep an eye out for a seven-pointed star. | 留意七角星 |
[41:07] | There are still a few speakeasies operating under the radar | 还是有些秘密经营的地下酒吧 |
[41:10] | where we can find a willing human donor. | 或许能碰上自愿献血的人类 |
[41:13] | That is, if you’re still interested in feeding on humans. | 我是说 如果你还有兴趣吸食人血的话 |
[41:17] | Did I just hear you right? | 我没听错吧 |
[41:18] | You blaming me for last night? | 昨晚的事你怪我 |
[41:20] | Look, Eric mistreated you, | 听着 埃里克是对你太凶 |
[41:22] | but you’ve got to admit that human loving is fucked up. | 但你必须承认喜欢人类完全是胡来 |
[41:24] | That girl is on our side. | 那女孩站在我们这边 |
[41:25] | She hates what her father is doing. | 她讨厌她父亲的所作所为 |
[41:27] | I don’t give a fuck what she hates. | 我才不在乎她讨厌什么 |
[41:29] | This is war. It is us against them. | 这是战争 我们和他们之间的战争 |
[41:31] | What is it gonna take for you to understand? | 要怎样你才能明白 |
[41:34] | Fuck it. You go feed on your own. | 去你的 你自个儿找吃的 |
[41:37] | I don’t have to listen to this shit. | 老娘才不要听你这些屁话 |
[41:40] | Vampire! | 吸血鬼 |
[41:44] | – Fuck! – Stay where you are! | -操 -不许动 |
[41:48] | No, sir. No sign of your daughter. | 没有 先生 未找到您女儿 |
[41:50] | But we have captured several vampires. | 但我们抓到了一些吸血鬼 |
[41:52] | I don’t care. | 我不稀罕 |
[41:55] | You keep ’em on the job around the fucking clock. | 你让他们都他妈的加紧给我找 |
[41:58] | – Do you hear me? – Yes, sir. | -明白了没 -明白 先生 |
[42:03] | They’re gonna find her. | 他们会找到她的 |
[42:04] | – I don’t know. – They’re gonna bring her back. | -我不知道 -他们会把她带回来的 |
[42:09] | Come on. Let me take your mind off all this awfulness. | 别这样 让我分散一下你的注意力吧 |
[42:13] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[42:18] | There’s something that I wanted to talk to you about, baby. | 有件事我一直想跟你说 亲爱的 |
[42:21] | It’s not a good time, I know, | 我知道 现在不是时候 |
[42:23] | but there’s never a good time these days. | 但眼下是不会有合适的时机了 |
[42:27] | Sir. | 先生 |
[42:28] | Sir, it’s an emergency. I need to come in. | 先生 事情紧急 我得进来说 |
[42:29] | – It’s about your daughter. – What? | -关于您女儿的事 -什么 |
[42:32] | – Your daughter. – Get in here. | -您的女儿 -进来吧 |
[42:36] | Sir, there’s something you need to know. | 先生 有件事您要知道 |
[42:38] | We had to invite her in. | 我们必须请她进来才行 |
[42:45] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[42:47] | Sir, listen, I need for you to stay back– | 先生 听我说 请您退后 |
[42:48] | Jimmy, get out. | 杰米 出去 |
[42:50] | Leave us alone. | 让我们待会儿 |
[42:53] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[43:02] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[43:06] | Stay back. | 站着别动 |
[43:09] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[43:11] | I’m a vampire now, but I am still me. | 我现在是吸血鬼了 但我依旧是我 |
[43:15] | You can see that, right? | 你看得出来 对吧 |
[43:17] | I’m still Willa. | 我还是薇拉 |
[43:22] | God, you’re cold. | 天哪 你好冰凉 |
[43:24] | You have to stop what you’re doing, Daddy. | 爸爸 你必须停止你所做的一切 |
[43:27] | You have to stop persecuting us. | 你必须停止迫害我们 |
[43:30] | Us? | 我们 |
[43:32] | – What do you mean, us? – Us. | -“我们”是什么意思 -我们 |
[43:34] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[43:36] | If you still love me, | 如果你还爱我 |
[43:38] | if you care about me at all, | 如果你还在乎我 |
[43:39] | then you will call off your dogs. | 你就要收回成命 |
[43:43] | You will dismantle the LAVTF | 解散”路州打鬼队” |
[43:45] | and you will shut down that terrible camp. | 关闭那个可怕的营地 |
[43:49] | Don’t listen to her, Truman. | 别听她的 杜鲁门 |
[43:50] | That’s the devil talking. | 这是魔鬼的言论 |
[43:52] | God damn it, Sarah! | 住口 莎拉 |
[43:58] | It’s my daughter. | 这是我的女儿 |
[44:01] | This is my daughter. | 站在这儿的是我的女儿 |
[44:06] | Willa? | 薇拉 |
[44:13] | You’ve got to send her to camp, Truman. | 你必须把她送到营地 杜鲁门 |
[44:15] | Baby, I’m sorry, but you’ve got to let her go. | 亲爱的 很抱歉 但你必须放手 |
[45:08] | Warlow. | 沃罗 |
[45:10] | You can’t vanish, old man. | 你不能瞬移了 老家伙 |
[45:11] | I’ve drained almost all your blood. | 我几乎把你喝干了 |
[45:13] | Don’t even try it. | 想都别想再对付我 |
[45:15] | The fight’s over. | 已经斗完了 |
[45:23] | Are we not ….. kindred? | 我们不是同类吗 |
[45:27] | Yes, we are. | 我们是同类 |
[45:28] | My family and I, we lived beside yours for years | 多年来 我和家人就住在你家旁边 |
[45:32] | when I was still fae. | 而我那时还是精灵 |
[45:36] | Just before you were born, | 就在你出生前 |
[45:39] | I was turned. | 我被转化了 |
[45:41] | The darkness in me, | 我身体里充斥着黑暗 |
[45:44] | it battles with the light every second of my being. | 而这黑暗一直在与光明较量 |
[45:49] | But even on the darkest day thousands of years ago, | 但即便在数千年前那最为黑暗的一天 |
[45:51] | as I stood over the dust | 当我站在 |
[45:53] | of my own mother and father… | 亲生父母的灰烬之上 |
[46:00] | I couldn’t bear to kill a child. | 我仍不忍杀一个孩子 |
[46:05] | You spared me? | 你放了我一马 |
[46:07] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我放了你 |
[46:09] | So that our line could continue. | 这样我们的血脉才能延续 |
[46:12] | And now, my kindred, | 而现在 我的同类 |
[46:14] | I shall spare you again. | 我再次放你一条生路 |
[46:22] | No, not there! | 不 我不要去那里 |
[46:24] | No! | 不行 |
[46:26] | I survived 20 years. | 我在那儿过了二十年 |
[46:29] | I’m sure a king can survive longer. | 我确信国王可以活得更久 |
[46:47] | She asleep? | 她睡了吗 |
[46:48] | Yeah. | 睡了 |
[46:52] | It’s amazing the way kids can block things out | 真是佩服 那些孩子只要睡意一来 |
[46:54] | when sleep comes a-calling. | 什么都可以不用想 |
[46:59] | For me, it’s gonna take a whole lot of this. | 而我得使劲灌这玩意儿才有用 |
[47:03] | Mind if I have a swig? | 介意我也来几口吗 |
[47:16] | God. | 天哪 |
[47:19] | I can hear them | 我能听到他们 |
[47:22] | screaming. | 尖叫 |
[47:27] | My friends. | 我的朋友 |
[47:45] | I still see Luna. | 卢娜依旧会浮现在我眼前 |
[47:50] | I try and block it out, | 我努力不去想 |
[47:51] | but at the same time, I don’t want to let her go. You know? | 但同时又不想让她走 你明白吗 |
[47:54] | You saw her die? | 你看着她死去的吗 |
[47:59] | In my arms, yeah. | 是的 就在我怀里 |
[48:01] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[48:04] | I’ve hardly stopped to think about that. | 我没法不去想 |
[49:21] | How mad are you? | 生气了吗 |
[49:22] | I just thought you were more of a gentleman is all. | 我只是原以为你挺有礼数的 仅此而已 |
[49:24] | Do you think you can find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me? | 你觉得我还有戏得到你的原谅吗 |
[49:27] | Well, I guess you can come in. | 这个嘛 我觉得你可以先进来 |
[49:29] | But you’re gonna have to work extra hard to make it up to me. | 但是你要多费点力气补偿我了 |
[49:32] | I don’t mind hard work. | 出力气不算啥 |
[49:34] | Keeps a man honest. | 实诚男人就要这样 |
[49:39] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了 |
[49:41] | Dig in. | 尽情享用 |
[49:46] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[49:48] | Mm-mmm. I just love the smell of home cooking. | 没 我只是喜欢家常菜的气味 |
[49:51] | This smells amazing. Really, it does. | 闻起来真好吃 真心话 |
[49:55] | You’re not eating? | 你不吃吗 |
[49:56] | Oh, you know, when my mama was alive, | 我妈妈在世的时候 |
[49:58] | she always used to say that she took more pleasure | 她总说 比起自己吃 |
[50:00] | in watching other people eating her food than eating it herself. | 看人家大快朵颐更有乐趣 |
[50:04] | I never knew what she meant until tonight. | 直到今晚 我才理解这话的意思 |
[50:08] | Oh, that is good. | 很好吃 |
[50:12] | It goes perfect with the wine. | 配着酒吃真是绝赞 |
[50:14] | I didn’t even know you were frying this chicken. | 我都不知道你做了炸鸡 |
[50:15] | It’s a perfect match. | 完美组合 |
[50:22] | So… | 嗯 |
[50:25] | last night you asked about my ex. | 昨晚你提到我的前男友 |
[50:29] | I think I ought to fess up. He’s– | 我想我应该坦白 他… |
[50:32] | he’s a vampire. | 他是吸血鬼 |
[50:33] | Yeah, I kind of guessed as much from all the damage. | 嗯 从那破坏程度我也猜到了大概 |
[50:37] | So why did it all go south? | 你俩怎么闹僵了呢 |
[50:40] | He lied to me | 他骗了我 |
[50:42] | and he misled me. | 误导了我 |
[50:43] | He wasn’t honest about who he was | 他隐瞒了自己的身份 |
[50:46] | or why he wanted to be with me. | 也没说接近我的真实目的 |
[50:49] | And I don’t ever want to feel like that again. | 我不想再重蹈覆辙 |
[50:52] | Sookie, if that’s what– | 苏琪 如果你是… |
[50:53] | I’m not normally this forward, | 我正常情况下不会这么唐突 |
[50:57] | but before I open my heart up | 可我已经有点动心了 |
[51:00] | any more than I already have, | 在我进一步敞开心扉之前 |
[51:03] | I need to ask you a question. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[51:04] | Anything. Shoot. | 随便问 来吧 |
[51:07] | What is it | 对于我 |
[51:10] | about me | 你想 |
[51:12] | that you want? | 要什么 |
[51:21] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[51:27] | Everybody wants to be understood, right? | 人人都希望被理解 对吧 |
[51:30] | When you found me by the side of that road, | 那天你在路边发现我的时候 |
[51:32] | I knew you understood me. | 我就知道你懂我 |
[51:34] | I knew I understood you | 我知道我也懂你 |
[51:36] | and I knew it right away. | 我当时就知道了 |
[51:43] | Does this sound crazy to you? | 听起来不可思议吧 |
[51:50] | Oh, can you take us home now? | 现在能送我们回家了吗 |
[51:52] | You sure you don’t want to see a movie? | 你们真不想看电影吗 |
[51:53] | We’ve got Wii. Do you play Wii? | 这儿还有Wii 你们想玩吗 |
[51:56] | Seriously, our father is like an important sheriff. | 别忘了 我们的父亲是有权有势的警长 |
[51:59] | So if you don’t let us all go, | 如果你不放我们走 |
[52:00] | you’re gonna be in some crazy deep shit. | 你就惹上大麻烦了 |
[52:02] | Look, if it were up to me, | 听着 如果是我说了算 |
[52:04] | I’d totally take y’all home right now, | 我现在就送你们回去 |
[52:06] | but my dad’s checking on some really important stuff | 但我爸去查看一些重要的东西了 |
[52:08] | and as soon as he’s done, you can go. | 等他弄完了 你们就能走了 |
[52:10] | Fuck that. | 去他的 |
[52:12] | He did that blood thing to me and my sister. | 他抽了我和姐妹的血 |
[52:15] | He’s creepy. We’re going now. Come on. | 吓死人的 我们这就走 走吧 |
[52:18] | No, no, no, no. Please. Please. | 别走别走 求你们了 |
[52:20] | Wait. Please. If you all go, I am dead. | 等等 如果你们走了 我就死定了 |
[52:22] | That’s your fucking problem. | 关我们屁事 |
[52:23] | – Let us go! – Come on! | -让我们走 -躲开 |
[52:25] | No, seriously, get the fuck away from me! | 别闹了 都离我远点 |
[52:31] | You smell like honey. | 你闻起来真香 |
[52:34] | There’s a Renard Parish Sheriff’s vehicle out here all night | 雷那尔教区警长的车在你店门口停了一夜 |
[52:38] | and all the next day | 外加一整天 |
[52:40] | and you don’t think to report it? | 你就没想到报警 |
[52:41] | I don’t get involved in cop shit. | 我又没犯事 |
[52:43] | Ain’t it your job to keep track of your own cars? | 看好你的车难道不是你的工作吗 |
[52:46] | And you don’t remember the face | 昨晚来过你店里的人 |
[52:48] | of anyone who came in here last night? | 全都不记得了吗 |
[52:50] | Shoot, we do a crackin’ trade. | 操 我们这儿生意好着呢 |
[52:51] | Maybe if you gave me a description. | 要不你们说些特征 |
[52:54] | Females, Caucasians, | 女性 白人 |
[52:57] | anywhere between the age of 10 and 50. | 十岁到五十岁之间 |
[52:59] | You two looking for suspects or dates? | 你们这是找嫌犯还是找妞儿啊 |
[53:07] | – Police brutality. – Shut up! | -警察打人啦 -闭嘴 |
[53:09] | Now you listen to me, | 好好听着 |
[53:11] | my partner, he’s been up since the crack of dawn. | 我的搭档 从天亮就没休息 |
[53:13] | But me, I’m just getting started. | 但我才刚上班 |
[53:16] | So, fuck-knuckle, | 渣滓 |
[53:17] | just give me an excuse to blow off some steam. | 给我个借口出出气 |
[53:20] | I swear, I don’t remember anything. | 我发誓什么都记不清了 |
[53:21] | I have no idea how your police car got here. | 我不知道你们的警车怎么到这里来的 |
[53:22] | You fucking sure? | 你确定 |
[53:23] | Yes! | 是的 |
[53:26] | Not cool, man. | 老兄 这可不好啊 |
[53:30] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[53:31] | That was my best Dirty Harry. | 我尽力了 |
[53:34] | He might just be an idiot. | 他也许是真蠢 |
[53:36] | Either that or… | 也可能 |
[53:39] | a vampire glamored him. | 是被吸血鬼魅惑了 |
[53:41] | Can vampires sniff out faeries? | 吸血鬼能识别精灵吗 |
[53:44] | Fuck, yeah. | 操 当然能 |
[53:45] | Faeries are like catnip for vampires. | 对吸血鬼来说 精灵香得很 |
[53:48] | Sookie’s just got a little bit of faerie in her | 苏琪只有一点点精灵血统 |
[53:49] | and they go crazy. | 都惹他们发了疯 |
[53:54] | Andy, what’s– | 安迪 怎… |
[53:59] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[54:01] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[54:09] | What have I done? | 我都干了什么 |
[54:23] | I was so worried it was gonna be you, | 我还担心你干出这种事情 |
[54:25] | but it was me. | 到头来却是我 |
[54:26] | I did it. | 我干了 |
[54:31] | Just tell me that they’re not dead. | 告诉我 她们都没死 |
[54:33] | Please, please tell me they’re not dead. | 求你了 告诉我她们没死 |
[54:47] | Supper was delicious. Thank you. | 晚餐很好吃 多谢款待 |
[54:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[54:51] | You know, | 你知道 |
[54:53] | it’s a shame we didn’t find a way into each other’s lives sooner. | 真是相见恨晚 咱俩没能早些在一起 |
[54:55] | Is that what you think you’ve done? | 你是这样想的吗 |
[54:57] | Found your way into my life? | 咱俩在一起了 |
[54:59] | Haven’t I? | 没有吗 |
[55:00] | Well, you’ve passed almost every test | 当然 你差不多通过了今晚 |
[55:02] | I’ve thrown at you tonight. | 我对你的所有考验 |
[55:03] | Oh, yeah? I didn’t even know I was being tested. | 是吗 我都不知道你在考验我 |
[55:07] | What do I get for passing? | 过关了有什么奖励 |
[55:09] | I didn’t say there was– | 我可没说… |
[55:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[55:47] | – You can get off me now. – What? | -你可以下来了 -什么 |
[55:50] | Get the fuck off me or die, Warlow. | 不下来就去死 沃罗 |