时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[00:58] | You didn’t make it easy. | 你把自己弄得很难找 |
[01:00] | I know I didn’t. | 我知道 |
[01:03] | I needed space to think. | 我需要空间思考 |
[01:07] | How’s that working out for you? | 思考出什么了 |
[01:12] | I’m still thinking. | 我还在思考 |
[01:18] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[01:21] | In fact, I can’t escape a single fucking thought, | 可实际上 我连一个念头都理不清 |
[01:24] | space or no space. | 有没有空间都一样 |
[01:28] | Why’d you come here, Jason? | 你为什么来这 杰森 |
[01:29] | I came because I knew you’d ask that fuckin’ question. | 我来是因为我知道你会问这个死问题 |
[01:33] | That you’d act like I must’ve been crazy | 知道你会一副 我怎么会自以为 |
[01:37] | thinking there was something, anything between us. | 跟你有过什么 简直是疯了的样子 |
[01:40] | That you’d play the whole “Lone rider, I’m an island, | 知道你会摆出一贯的架势 |
[01:44] | I don’t need shit from anybody” thing that you do. | “老子是独行侠 不需要任何人” |
[01:48] | I came because I fucking knew you’d do it. | 我来是因为我知道你会这个态度 |
[01:52] | But that if it was true, | 可如果真是这样 |
[01:54] | you wouldn’t have to get that far away from me to think. | 你就不会躲我那么远去思考 |
[02:07] | So, what about… | 你和… |
[02:10] | Violet? | 维奥利特呢 |
[02:17] | I’m crazy about her. | 我为她着迷 |
[02:30] | But I can’t get you out of my head. | 可是你就在我脑子里挥之不去 |
[02:34] | You probably hear that a lot, don’t you? | 这话你太常听了是不是 |
[02:37] | For a thousand years. | 一千年来 |
[02:39] | Only twice have I felt it in return. | 我第二次体会到同样的感觉 |
[06:02] | Sheriff, you thinking we fan out like we did last night? | 警长 我们像昨晚一样分头散开吗 |
[06:05] | Continue canvassing? | 继续找人 |
[06:06] | Dumb girl who brought this here and she’s gonna save us? | 招来祸水的蠢丫头要救我们 |
[06:09] | – Fucking mess. – How are we gonna survive this? | -真他妈一团糟 -我们怎么能活过这一劫 |
[06:11] | – Fuckin’ danger whore. – No way out of this one. | -作死的婊子 -我们逃不过去的 |
[06:13] | …but how many of those there got to be in this state? | 我们州有多少这种情况 |
[06:15] | We don’t have the time or the manpower to figure it out. | 我们没有时间也没有人力去弄清楚 |
[06:17] | Yeah, there got to be a lot of ’em. | 是啊 肯定有很多 |
[06:18] | Okay, the truth is, Sam, I don’t know how to narrow the search. | 好吧 山姆 我不知道怎么缩小搜索范围 |
[06:22] | I do. | 我知道 |
[06:25] | I found a dead girl in the woods last night | 昨晚我在树林里发现一个死掉的女孩 |
[06:27] | and I didn’t recognize her, | 但我不认识她 |
[06:29] | just like I didn’t recognize a single one of those vampires. | 那群吸血鬼 我也一个都不认识 |
[06:32] | So what if they came from another town that was hit just like ours | 或许他们刚袭击了一个和我们一样的镇子 |
[06:35] | and brought the girl with them? | 那女孩是被他们带来的 |
[06:36] | You saying we ID this girl, | 你的意思是 我们只要找出这个女孩的身份 |
[06:38] | we find out where they were last? | 就能找到上一个遭他们袭击的地方 |
[06:40] | Maybe those folks can tell us who it is | 那里的居民或许可以告诉我们 |
[06:42] | we’re dealing with and where they’re holed up. | 我们要对付的是什么人 在哪里盘踞 |
[06:47] | – What do you think, boss? – I think it’s a long shot. | -你说呢 头儿 -我说这事儿悬 |
[06:50] | I know, but like you said, we’re spread pretty thin right now. | 我知道 可你也说了 我们在大海捞针 |
[06:52] | Where are the feds in all this? | 这种时候联调局的人在干什么 |
[06:54] | I’ve been making calls all morning. | 我整个早上都在打电话 |
[06:55] | Haven’t gotten a single answer. We’re fending for ourselves. | 没有回应 我们得自己保护自己 |
[06:58] | Where did you say this body was? | 你说那具尸体在哪儿 |
[07:00] | Quarter mile away. Just down Antelope Road. | 四分之一英里远 羚羊路方向 |
[07:04] | All right, then. I gotta get Adilyn home. | 好吧 我先送艾迪林回家 |
[07:06] | Sookie and Alcide, wants the two of you | 苏琪和埃尔希德 |
[07:08] | to meet Jason and me at the station? | 去局里跟我和杰森碰头 |
[07:09] | Kenya, we’ll drop you off there. | 肯雅 我们把你留下来 |
[07:10] | Oh, no, Sheriff, why do I– | 不 警长 为什么我… |
[07:12] | I do not want to hear it today. Not today, Kenya. | 我今天不想听这些 今天不行 肯雅 |
[07:14] | Somebody’s gotta be there. | 总得有人留守 |
[07:16] | Mr. Mayor. | 镇长先生 |
[07:17] | Now, I know we discussed protocol for tonight. | 我知道今晚的安排已经讨论过了 |
[07:20] | But a lot of folks are asking | 但是现在很多人在问 |
[07:21] | what they’re gonna do with themselves today. | 他们今天要怎么过 |
[07:23] | I told them my door is always open for prayer and counsel, | 我说我的大门永远向祈祷者和寻求建议者敞开 |
[07:25] | but it sure would be nice if they had something to keep them occupied. | 不过如果有什么事让他们忙 一定更好 |
[07:31] | Yeah, okay. Okay. | 是这样 好的 |
[07:39] | Listen up, y’all. | 大家听我说 |
[07:41] | I know today is a dark day. | 我知道这是黑暗的一天 |
[07:45] | There’s no manual on how to get through this. | 没有手册能指导我们如何渡过这种难关 |
[07:47] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我明白 |
[07:49] | But I think keeping busy and being of service | 但是我想 让自己忙起来 做些有用的事 |
[07:54] | is a good a way to go as any. | 仍然是最好的选择 |
[07:56] | One thing I do know for sure, | 我可以确定的是 |
[07:58] | when we get Arlene back, and we will get her back, | 等阿尔琳回来 我们一定能救她回来 |
[08:02] | she’s gonna be none too pleased with the current state of Bellefleur’s. | 她一定不会喜欢贝弗勒酒吧现在这副样子 |
[08:05] | So it sure would be nice to put it back together for her. | 帮她把一切收拾好 一定很不错 |
[08:09] | Ain’t it risky going back there? | 回去不会有危险吗 |
[08:11] | Remember, as long as it’s daylight, you’ll be safe. | 记住 只要天还亮着 你们就是安全的 |
[08:14] | But, again, I strongly recommend | 但我要再次强烈建议 |
[08:16] | y’all be in your houses by sundown. | 日落之后所有人留在家中 |
[08:18] | And do not even think of leaving | 没有吸血鬼的陪伴 |
[08:22] | unless accompanied by a vampire. | 绝对不要有外出的念头 |
[08:30] | I was thinking of checking in on Lafayette. | 我想去看看拉法耶 |
[08:32] | That’s right. He didn’t make it in this morning, did he? | 对了 他今天早上是不是没出现 |
[08:34] | No, sir, and with the way his side of the family can go to dark places, | 对 而且他家的人总能接触到黑暗的东西 |
[08:38] | it worries me. It do. | 这让我担心 很担心 |
[08:40] | How about I go along with you? | 不如我陪你去 |
[08:41] | No, you got your hands full here. | 不 这边够你忙了 |
[08:43] | And like the mayor said, it’ll do me good being of service. | 而且镇长也说了 让我做些有用的事 |
[08:47] | Lafayette needs me. | 拉法耶需要我 |
[08:49] | I’m all he’s got left. | 我是他唯一的亲人了 |
[08:51] | All right, honey. All right. | 好的 亲爱的 去吧 |
[08:54] | Let’s go, Adilyn. | 走吧 艾迪林 |
[08:56] | How come I can’t come with you? | 我为什么不能跟你去 |
[08:57] | Because, darlin’, a crime scene ain’t no place for a child. | 因为犯罪现场可不是小孩子去的地方 |
[09:00] | – Well, I’m 18. – I know you are, but not really. | -我十八了 -我知道 可那不是真的 |
[09:03] | – I’m taking you home. – What about Rocky and Wade? | -我带你回家 -洛奇和韦德呢 |
[09:05] | Don’t you think that I should stay with them? | 你不觉得我应该陪着他们吗 |
[09:07] | I mean, isn’t that what family does, | 一家人不是应该这样吗 |
[09:09] | stick together at a time like this? | 困难关头相互扶持 |
[09:15] | All right, but I want you home a solid hour before dark. | 好吧 但是天黑前一小时你必须回家 |
[09:18] | Okay, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[09:18] | And all the same rules as last night apply, you hear. | 和昨晚一样的规矩 听到了吗 |
[09:21] | If Jessica comes back, you do not invite her in. | 如果杰西卡回来 不许请她进屋 |
[09:25] | – Of course. – You got that? | -当然 -听清楚了吗 |
[09:29] | All right. | 好 |
[09:40] | – Did you hear that? – Yeah. | -你们听到了吗 -听到了 |
[09:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:46] | Jesus, fuck. How could you, you fucking cunt? | 该死的 你怎么回事 该死的混蛋 |
[09:50] | – It just happened. – That’s your fucking excuse? | -就这么发生了 -这就是你该死的理由吗 |
[09:52] | So when I rip your fucking head off, | 要是我拧下你那该死的脑袋 |
[09:54] | you won’t mind if I use that one, will you, mate? | 是不是这理由也能用啊 老兄 |
[09:56] | I told you I was so fucking hungry, I just lost control. | 我说了我就是他妈的太饿 一下没控制住 |
[10:00] | We’re all hungry, Ronnie. | 我们都饿 鲁尼 |
[10:02] | That’s why we put the fucking plan in place. | 所以我们才要实施这该死的计划 |
[10:05] | We share or we starve. | 要么分享 要么饿死 |
[10:08] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I understand. | 是 我懂了 |
[10:12] | – It won’t happen again. – No, it can’t, | -保证不再犯了 -不 还不算完 |
[10:14] | ’cause you cut our rations down by a fourth. Fuck! | 都怪你 我们的食物少了四分之一 我操 |
[10:19] | Now we’re gonna have to go back out hunting again. | 现在我们又得出去狩猎 |
[10:21] | – What? No. No, no, no. Not again, please. – We have no choice. | -什么 别去了 拜托 -我们没得选 |
[10:24] | Last night’s hunt should’ve | 昨晚的狩猎带回来的猎物 |
[10:25] | brought in three times the amount of bodies. | 本该是现在的三倍 |
[10:26] | Great choice on that town, by the way. | 镇子选得不错 顺便提一句 |
[10:28] | How was I supposed to know they’d invite | 我怎么知道他们他妈的会邀请 |
[10:29] | fucking vampires to their barbecue? | 吸血鬼参加烧烤大会 |
[10:31] | And if you’re so tired, why don’t you take | 既然你这么辛苦 不如睡个大觉 |
[10:33] | a nice long nap and spare us your endless whining? | 省得我们听你啰里吧嗦的 |
[10:36] | You have some nerve after what you just did. | 做了这档子事 你还有胆说 |
[10:39] | Everyone, just shut the fuck up! | 各位 都他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[10:42] | Look, we can’t keep losing our shit like this. | 听着 我们不能再这样浪费了 |
[10:45] | If we do, we die. | 再这样 我们必死无疑 |
[10:48] | We’re all gonna die no matter what. | 无论如何我们都会死 |
[10:50] | But it doesn’t have to be like this. | 但也不用像现在这样 |
[10:52] | We don’t have to die like animals. | 我们不必死得跟畜生一样 |
[10:54] | Betty, you were a teacher, right? | 贝蒂 你以前是老师吧 |
[10:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:59] | You gotta have a whole hell of a lot of self-control to be a teacher. | 作为老师 你的自控能力一定够强 |
[11:05] | Good. New plan. | 很好 新计划 |
[11:07] | Betty, you’re gonna be the new reaper. | 贝蒂 你来当死神 |
[11:09] | Ronnie, you’re on sleep patrol from now on. | 鲁尼 从现在开始你守睡 |
[11:11] | What? | 什么 |
[11:11] | How can we trust him to wake us after– | 我们怎么能相信他会把我们叫醒… |
[11:13] | Because he’s gonna eat last until he can prove he can be trusted. | 因为他要最后一个吃 直到他重新获得信任 |
[11:16] | – That ain’t fair– – Tough shit, you little bitch. | -这不公平… -闭嘴 小贱人 |
[11:19] | – Betty. – Fine, I’ll reap. | -贝蒂 -好 我去收获 |
[11:23] | But can we please stop acting like savages? | 但我们能不能别像野人似的 |
[11:26] | Just go get us some fucking food. | 快去给我们弄吃的 |
[11:29] | Go! | 快去 |
[11:49] | Jesus Christ! Not me! | 老天爷 别选我 |
[11:51] | No! No! No, please! | 不不不 拜托 |
[11:55] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:59] | No! No! | 不不 |
[12:03] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, I know. | -我的天 -我知道 |
[12:05] | My heart’s beating out my chest. | 我的心脏都快跳出来了 |
[12:07] | No, I know her. | 不 我认识她 |
[12:08] | I know I know her. | 我知道我认识她 |
[12:09] | I just don’t know how– | 我只是想不起来… |
[12:12] | – What is it, sweetie? – Why is– she’s cramping or something. | -怎么了 亲爱的 -她好像在抽搐 |
[12:15] | Why is she cramping? It’s digging into her– | 她怎么会抽搐 像是在钻… |
[12:17] | Okay, let me see what I can do, okay? | 放松 让我想想办法 |
[12:19] | If somebody told me I’d die sober in a bar… | 要是我知道我会清醒地死在酒吧… |
[12:22] | Listen to me, Jane, you’re not gonna die here. | 听我说 简 你不会死在这里 |
[12:24] | Okay? We’re gonna get you through this. | 好吗 我们会帮你渡过难关 |
[12:26] | You’re just detoxing, that’s all. | 你就是瘾上来了 |
[12:27] | Holly, did Rocky and Wade have Miss Harris for fourth grade? | 洛奇和韦德四年级上过哈里斯老师的课吗 |
[12:31] | Miss Harris? Yeah, yeah. | 哈里斯老师 有 有 |
[12:33] | She was the only teacher who ever said that they were smart. | 她是唯一一个夸他们聪明的老师 |
[12:35] | I mean, I didn’t believe her, but I appreciated it. | 我是说 我不相信她的话 但我很感激 |
[12:38] | – Was her first name Betty? – Oh, yeah. | -她的名字是叫贝蒂吗 -是的 |
[12:41] | Yeah, I think it was. | 应该是的 |
[12:42] | – What– why? – That was her, that lady. | -怎么了 -刚才就是她 那个女人 |
[12:46] | We know her. She taught our kids. | 我们认识她 她教过我们的孩子 |
[12:48] | – The fucking reaper? – I was too scared to even look. | -那个索命的吗 -我刚才都没敢看 |
[12:51] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[12:54] | And she recognized me, too. | 她也认出我了 |
[12:55] | She was gonna pick me and then she saw me | 她本来要挑我的 后来她看是我 |
[12:57] | and she took Belinda instead. | 就抓了贝琳达 |
[12:59] | She spared me. | 她放了我 |
[13:02] | I think she might be our way outta here. | 我觉得她可能是我们逃出去的希望 |
[13:04] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么逃 -我不知道 |
[13:06] | But I gotta believe Miss Harris doesn’t have it in her to eat us. | 但我相信哈里斯老师内心并不想吃了我们 |
[13:16] | I wish I shared your optimism. | 真希望我有你这么乐观 |
[13:18] | Okay, listen to me, y’all. | 好了 大家听我说 |
[13:21] | I know I’ve had some pretty shitty luck, | 我知道我这辈子倒霉透顶 |
[13:23] | and it probably ain’t too reassuring | 而且在这种情况下 |
[13:24] | to be in a situation this fucked up with me at your side, | 你们又跟我在一起 当然很不放心 |
[13:27] | but that is why you’ve gotta believe me when I tell you | 但你们要相信我 告诉你们 |
[13:30] | that I did not survive four lousy husbands, | 我熬过了四任糟糕的丈夫 |
[13:33] | a serial killer boyfriend, | 一个连环杀手男友 |
[13:34] | and the sorta suicide of my love Terry | 还有自杀身亡的挚爱 特里 |
[13:37] | to die in the dingy basement of a fucking vampire bar. | 绝不会死在一家吸血鬼酒吧的肮脏地下室里 |
[13:42] | I am getting us outta here. | 我要带大家逃出去 |
[13:44] | Do you hear me? | 你们听清楚了吗 |
[13:48] | You sure this was the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[13:53] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[13:58] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[14:02] | Right. | 好了 |
[14:07] | Animals got to her. | 野兽来过 |
[14:09] | I hate to be morbid, but | 我不想恶心人 |
[14:10] | but do you think she’s got any fingerprints left? | 可你觉得她还会有指纹剩下吗 |
[14:15] | It’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[14:17] | Sometimes not being clever makes you a better detective. | 有时候脑子不聪明反倒能当个好侦探 |
[14:21] | This is a Starbucks card. | 这是星巴克会员卡 |
[14:29] | Mary-Beth Grant. | 玛丽贝斯·格兰特 |
[14:30] | 25 years old from Saint Alice. | 二十五岁 来自圣艾丽斯 |
[14:33] | Saint Alice? That’s only two towns over. | 圣艾丽斯 离这里就两个镇子 |
[14:36] | Mayor Rimpau gave me a call last week, never called him back. | 瑞普镇长上礼拜联系过我 我还没回电 |
[14:39] | I’ll try their sheriff. | 我来联系他们的警长 |
[14:49] | Sook, you okay? | 苏琪 你没事吧 |
[14:51] | There’s a quote on one of the gravestones in the cemetery. | 墓园里的一块墓碑上有句话 |
[14:56] | “The brutal indifference of life.” | “生活公平得残酷无情” |
[14:59] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[15:02] | Life don’t care how old you are or where you’re from | 生活才不管你年纪多大 来自哪里 |
[15:06] | or how good a person you’ve been. | 或是人有多好 |
[15:09] | Totally indifferent. | 统统一视同仁 |
[15:11] | Sook, stop looking. | 苏克 别看了 |
[15:13] | It won’t do you no good. | 没什么好处 |
[15:15] | The voice mailbox is full. | 语音信箱满了 |
[15:16] | It just rang and rang. | 一直响铃没人听 |
[15:19] | Well, I guess we’re taking a road trip to Saint Alice. | 我们可以开车去圣艾丽斯 |
[15:24] | We’ll go door-to-door, if we have to. | 实在不行就挨家挨户地查 |
[15:33] | Come on, y’all. Let’s go. | 好了各位 出发了 |
[15:41] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[15:50] | I know I may not be who you want to see right now. | 我知道你现在或许不想见到我 |
[15:54] | But I came to check on you all the same, | 但我还是回来探望你 |
[15:56] | see how you’re holding up. | 看看你过得怎样 |
[15:58] | I’m holding up all right. | 我过得还好 |
[16:04] | How you holding up? | 你怎样 |
[16:07] | I lost her a long time ago. I deserve to just– | 我很久以前就失去了她 我活该… |
[16:13] | But then last night… | 但昨晚 |
[16:15] | Lord, your timing is something to behold. | 主啊 瞧瞧您挑的时候 |
[16:21] | Last night, Tara and me made good. | 昨晚 泰拉和我和好了 |
[16:24] | Just before that evil came, I said my piece | 就在那恶魔来之前 我说了我要说的话 |
[16:26] | and I took care of my baby the way I always was meant to do. | 我说要尽到母亲的责任 照顾我的宝贝 |
[16:31] | I’m not a big fan of Jesus’ work, | 我不怎么信仰基督 |
[16:32] | but that’s some pretty epic fucking timing, Auntie. | 但那个时机实在是太有戏剧性了 阿姨 |
[16:35] | Problem is, I’m glad I had that with Tara, | 问题是 虽然我很高兴和泰拉和好 |
[16:38] | but it ain’t enough. I want more. | 但这还不够 我想要更多 |
[16:41] | I want to wrap my arms around her and hold onto her. | 我想要抱着她 留住她 |
[16:45] | I get it, I do. | 我懂 真的 |
[16:46] | But you can’t hold onto her, Auntie. | 但你留不住她了 阿姨 |
[16:48] | – Trust me, I tried. – That’s where you’re wrong, Lafayette. | -我试过 -这你就错了 拉法耶 |
[16:51] | Tara came back to me last night. | 泰拉昨晚来找我了 |
[16:54] | Just after her body left, her spirit returned to me. | 她的身体刚刚消失 灵魂就回到了我身边 |
[16:57] | See, she needs my help before heading up to Heaven. | 她需要我的帮助 才能升上天堂 |
[17:01] | Which is why I need your help. | 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[17:02] | Why do you need my– oh, no, no. No, no. | 你为什么需要我…不不不 |
[17:04] | No, no, no. I’m not summoning Tara. | 不不不 我不给泰拉招魂 |
[17:07] | I don’t do that bullshit no more. | 我再也不做那档子糟心事了 |
[17:09] | You don’t gotta do nothing. All I need is some blood. | 你什么也不用做 我只需要一点血 |
[17:11] | The rest is in God’s hands. | 其他的都听天由命 |
[17:12] | What are you talking about? What blood? | 你在说什么 什么血 |
[17:14] | And it ain’t even like with the alcohol. | 跟喝酒完全是两码事 |
[17:16] | It ain’t. I don’t even like the taste of V, | 不一样 我连那味道也不喜欢 |
[17:18] | but when I got it in me, I am with her. | 但我体内有了这血 就能见到她 |
[17:22] | Well, lookie-lookie at you. Uh-huh. | 瞧你这副模样 |
[17:23] | I saw you taking Willa’s blood last night. | 我看到你昨晚喝薇拉的血了 |
[17:25] | Auntie, that’s not Tara. That’s the V. | 阿姨 那不是泰拉 是血的效果 |
[17:27] | You are wrong. It most definitely was Tara. | 你错了 绝对是泰拉 |
[17:30] | Well, it most definitely was Gandhi | 绝对是甘地 |
[17:33] | I was playing Chinese Checkers with that time in the bathtub. | 我泡澡的时候还在跟他在下跳棋 |
[17:36] | You’re making fun of me? | 你在取笑我吗 |
[17:37] | My little girl is stuck between Heaven and Earth | 我的小宝贝被困在天堂和凡世之间 |
[17:40] | and that’s what you do? | 你就这反应吗 |
[17:41] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[17:42] | She don’t need nobody, Auntie. Tara’s dead. | 她谁都不需要 阿姨 泰拉死了 |
[17:44] | She gone. | 她已经走了 |
[17:45] | And she’d want you to let her go | 她也会希望你放手的 |
[17:48] | and not go down this path again. | 不要再想这档子事了 |
[17:49] | You turned my Tara into a vampire | 你把我的泰拉变成了吸血鬼 |
[17:53] | and then you don’t let me have a second chance?! | 却不给我第二次机会吗 |
[17:55] | You’re a selfish, two-faced, no-good sinner. | 你这个两面三刀自私自利罪大恶极的废物 |
[17:58] | And you’re a drug addict, | 你是个瘾君子 |
[17:59] | you trifling bitch, through and through. | 彻头彻尾的烂婊子 |
[18:01] | – You’re going to Hell! – That’s what this is. | -你会下地狱的 -这儿不就是地狱嘛 |
[18:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:41] | You know, my daddy’s following a lead in the woods right now | 我爸爸正在追踪林子里的线索 |
[18:44] | and I bet you anything he’s bringing Holly back today. | 我敢打赌他今天一定能把霍莉带回来 |
[18:56] | So… | 那么 |
[18:58] | you all really are sweeping up like your mayor told you to. | 你们真的听了镇长的话 认真打扫着呢 |
[19:02] | Seems like the right thing to do. | 好像就该这么做 |
[19:04] | Why? Got a better idea? | 怎么了 有更好的主意吗 |
[19:07] | Merlotte’s gone. I saw him drive off with my own two eyes, | 马洛特走了 亲眼看他开车走了 |
[19:10] | so, yeah, there’s probably better ideas than being his janitor. | 所以没错 大概有比给他看门更好的主意 |
[19:14] | Right now there ain’t nothing to do but be good citizens | 现在也做不了别的 只能尽我们的本分 |
[19:17] | and let our law enforcers do their job. | 让执法人员履行他们的职责 |
[19:20] | And what job is that, exactly? | 确切地说 他们的职责是什么 |
[19:21] | The job of protecting us? Like they did last night? | 保护我们吗 像昨晚那样吗 |
[19:27] | Jeez! | 老天 |
[19:30] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:33] | What are they doing there? | 他们在那儿做什么 |
[19:35] | The vampers are keeping them fresh | 那些吸血鬼在保持他们的新鲜程度 |
[19:36] | for when they come back for seconds. | 回来的时候好喝 |
[19:38] | I thought they only drank live bodies. | 我以为他们只喝活人的血 |
[19:40] | – I don’t fuckin’ know. – You think they’re coming back? | -我他妈哪儿知道 -你觉得他们会回来吗 |
[19:42] | Well, what’s to stop ’em? | 要怎么阻止他们 |
[19:43] | They saw how ill-equipped we were to defend ourselves. | 他们也知道我们没什么东西能自卫 |
[19:46] | And our law enforcers are on a field trip. | 执法人员又出差去了 |
[19:48] | Hey, they’ll be back by sundown. | 他们傍晚就会回来 |
[19:50] | Andy told me himself. | 安迪亲口告诉我的 |
[19:51] | And what about Sam Merlotte? | 山姆·马洛特呢 |
[19:53] | What about him? | 他什么情况 |
[19:54] | Y’all remember how he ran his campaign | 你们都记得他竞选时候的口号吧 |
[19:56] | on “I’m a politician you can trust”? | “我是个值得信赖的政客” |
[19:58] | Well, last night when we was bringin’ folks in here after the attack, | 昨晚受袭后我们正带大家进来 |
[20:01] | I looked out the window and saw a dog. | 我看向窗子外 看到了一条狗 |
[20:05] | – So? – So that dog turned into our mayor. | -然后呢 -然后那条狗变成了我们的镇长 |
[20:08] | What? | 什么 |
[20:10] | I’ll be damned. I knew it. | 我靠 我就知道 |
[20:13] | And all this time I was blaming the NyQuil. | 我一直以为是吃多了药的缘故 |
[20:16] | About a year ago, I saw a bear going through my trash out back, | 大概一年前 我出门倒垃圾时看到一只熊 |
[20:20] | and by the time I got Hoyt’s BB gun, the bear was gone. | 等我拿了霍伊特的气枪回来 熊就不见了 |
[20:24] | But standing right there in his place, | 但在同样的地方 |
[20:26] | Sam Merlotte in his birthday suit. | 站着一丝不挂的山姆·马洛特 |
[20:30] | – Didn’t you vote for Sam for mayor? – I did. | -你没有投票给山姆吗 -投了 |
[20:32] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[20:35] | There’s a bigger picture here y’all are missing. | 你们都没注意到大局 |
[20:38] | This town’s full of vampers, has a dog for a mayor, | 这座镇子到处都是吸血鬼 镇长则是狗 |
[20:42] | and is being preached at by a telepath. | 还有个读心的女人对我们说教 |
[20:44] | You think they’re in cahoots? | 你觉得他们是一伙的吗 |
[20:46] | – Not Sheriff Andy. – Oh, no? | -安迪警长是无辜的 -是吗 |
[20:48] | Last night, he pointed a gun square | 昨晚他拿枪指着我 |
[20:50] | at my face to protect a vampire. | 就为保护一个吸血鬼 |
[20:52] | That’s who your sheriff is, a no-good vamp lover. | 你们的警长就是这样 迷恋吸血鬼的废物 |
[20:55] | Sorry, son. I know he dates your mother. | 我很遗憾 我知道他跟你妈妈在一起 |
[20:58] | But look what happened to her on this watch. | 可是你看她如今怎样了 |
[21:00] | You wanna get her back? It’s on you and us to do it. | 你想让她回来吗 必须靠我们自己 |
[21:03] | – Yeah. – Fuck. You’re right. | -对 -操 你说得对 |
[21:06] | They have my Kevin, too. | 他们也抓了我的凯文 |
[21:08] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[21:09] | There’s only one thing to do– arm up. | 只有一个选择 武装起来 |
[21:12] | We’ll take matters into our own hands. | 我们必须自己掌控局势 |
[21:15] | It’s our only shot at making it through the night. | 只有这样才能坚持过今晚 |
[21:17] | I heard all the gun stores were sold out. | 我听说所有枪店都售罄了 |
[21:21] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[21:22] | I know where there are still guns. | 我知道哪里还有枪 |
[21:23] | And a lot of ’em, too. | 很多枪 |
[21:27] | Well, we’ll have to get clever. | 那我们就聪明点 |
[21:33] | These will make just fine stakes. | 这些也能当木桩使 |
[21:35] | Take a look around, see what you can find. | 在周围找找 看看能发现什么 |
[21:37] | Anybody got anything? Everybody look around. | 有能用的吗 到处看看 |
[21:40] | We’ll find some stuff. Here, a stake. | 我们肯定能找到 这儿有根木头 |
[21:43] | We gotta get out of here now. | 我们得立刻离开这里 |
[21:47] | I know, I know. But what about Rocky? | 我知道 可洛奇怎么办 |
[21:49] | There’s no time. We gotta go. | 没时间了 快走 |
[21:50] | But he’s gonna get himself in trouble. | 但是他一定会有麻烦 |
[21:52] | Trust me, he’s gonna be in a lot more trouble if we don’t move. | 相信我 如果我们再不走 他的麻烦更大 |
[22:17] | No. | 不要 |
[22:20] | No, no. No, please. | 不 不要这样 |
[22:22] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[22:28] | Go. | 上吧 |
[22:30] | Miss Harris. | 哈里斯老师 |
[22:31] | – It’s Arlene Fowler. – And Holly Cleary. | -我是阿尔琳·福勒 -我是霍莉·克利里 |
[22:34] | You know who we are. I know you do. | 你认识我们的 我知道 |
[22:40] | I can’t be talking to you. | 我不能跟你们说话 |
[22:42] | If they sniff out even a whiff of mercy I show you, | 如果他们发现我对你们有一丝仁慈 |
[22:46] | I am dead. | 我就死定了 |
[22:48] | I-I– look, I mean this in the nicest possible way, | 我这句话没有任何不敬的意思 |
[22:51] | but aren’t you gonna die anyway? | 可是你总归是要死的 |
[22:54] | Arlene. | 阿尔琳 |
[22:57] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[22:59] | You don’t have to mince words with me. | 跟我说话不用拐弯抹角 |
[23:03] | But even if I accepted the idea that saving your lives | 可就算我相信救你们的命 |
[23:07] | was more important than saving my own, | 比救我自己更重要 |
[23:10] | I wouldn’t have the first clue how to do it. | 我也不知道该怎么做 |
[23:12] | No, no, that’s– that’s not what I meant at all. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[23:15] | Your life is very important. | 你的命非常重要 |
[23:19] | You’re the best teacher my kids ever had. | 你是我见过最好的老师 |
[23:21] | And you got Lisa through those months | 莉萨因为雷内的事 |
[23:24] | when she was having those nightmares | 连续好几个月做噩梦的时候 |
[23:26] | after the whole Rene thing. | 是你陪着她 |
[23:28] | I mean, I was so tired and caught up with myself, | 我当时特别累 只顾着自己的事 |
[23:32] | I had no patience for her, but you did. | 对她没有任何耐心 可你不一样 |
[23:36] | You told her about deep breathing | 你教她深呼吸 |
[23:38] | and counting backwards from 50. | 从五十开始倒数 |
[23:42] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[23:44] | And you were the only one | 而且只有你 |
[23:45] | that could teach my Wade to read. | 能够教会我家韦德看书 |
[23:47] | Everyone else had given up. | 其他人都放弃了 |
[23:50] | I loved being a teacher. | 我很喜欢当老师 |
[23:51] | Well, it showed in everything you did. | 从你的耐心温柔里看得出来 |
[23:55] | Yeah, we were so sad when you moved away. | 你搬走的时候我们特别伤心 |
[23:57] | I was taken away. | 我是被带走的 |
[24:00] | Oh, of course. | 这就说得通了 |
[24:04] | I’m so fucking scared. | 我好害怕 |
[24:07] | I don’t wanna die like– like this. | 我不想这样死去 真的不想 |
[24:11] | I know. No, it’s okay. | 我明白 没关系的 |
[24:14] | Oh, sugar. I would hug ya, but I can’t. | 亲爱的 我很想抱抱你 但是我做不到 |
[24:23] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay, shh. | 没事 没事 |
[24:30] | You have more to show for your life than most people. | 你的生命比很多人的都有价值 |
[24:45] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你们 |
[24:47] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, no, no. Wait– wait a minute. | -很抱歉 -不 等等 等一下 |
[24:49] | Okay, okay, I’m not gonna bullshit you. | 我跟你说实话吧 |
[24:52] | This ain’t a dignified way to die. | 这种死法实在是不好看 |
[24:54] | I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. | 我再恨谁 都不会咒他这样死 |
[24:56] | But you have | 但是你… |
[24:58] | the gift of knowing it’s coming, | 你至少知道死亡的来临 |
[25:01] | of making choices in your last days. | 还能在最后的时日做出选择 |
[25:05] | Not everyone gets that. I mean, we wouldn’t get that. | 这是很难得的机会 我们就没办法 |
[25:08] | My husband Terry, he didn’t get that. | 我老公特里 他也没这么幸运 |
[25:11] | Your legacy is all you have now. | 你可以博个身后的好名声 |
[25:16] | Please help us get outta here. | 请帮我们离开这里 |
[25:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:32] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法的 |
[25:34] | You will? | 真的吗 |
[25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:46] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[25:47] | No. No, no. | 不 不要 |
[25:48] | No. | 不要啊 |
[27:09] | 请为我们这些罪人祈祷 在我们死去时也一样 阿门 | |
[27:49] | “I am sleeping inside with 100 pounds of silver | “陪我睡觉的是一百磅的银子 |
[27:53] | and two UV guns.” | 和两把紫外线枪” |
[27:57] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[28:01] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[28:17] | There’s no one left. | 镇上没人了 |
[28:24] | They either killed or took everyone. | 要么杀了 要么掳走了 |
[28:32] | – You heard what from who? – Rosie. | -你听谁说的 听到了什么 -罗西 |
[28:34] | I kind of… overheard her. | 我算是…偶然听到的 |
[28:37] | You kind of overheard her | 你算是偶然听到了 |
[28:39] | saying she was gonna attack this station, her place of work? | 她要袭击警局 她工作的地方吗 |
[28:42] | Listen to me. It doesn’t matter how I know what I know. | 听我说 我是怎么知道的并不重要 |
[28:44] | Right now there is a mob forming at Bellefleur’s. | 现在贝弗勒酒吧聚集了一群暴徒 |
[28:46] | They are scared, they are mean, and they are looking for weapons, | 他们既害怕又凶恶 正在寻找武器 |
[28:49] | and the only place in this town that still has guns | 镇上唯一还有枪支的地方 |
[28:50] | is that supply room right behind you. | 就是你身后的弹药房 |
[28:54] | They are coming here. | 他们一定会来 |
[29:11] | Come on, come on, come on, let’s go. | 来吧 来吧 赶紧动手 |
[29:16] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 赶紧 |
[29:19] | Let’s start running these out to your truck. | 把这些装到你的卡车里 |
[29:20] | Get in there! | 都进来 |
[29:26] | What are you doing, Kenya? | 你在做什么 肯雅 |
[29:27] | I should be asking you the same thing. | 这个问题应该换我问你 |
[29:30] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单 |
[29:31] | We’re here for the guns | 我们来拿枪 |
[29:31] | that are a part of our Second Amendment right | 这是宪法第二修正案赋予我们的权利 |
[29:33] | to not be fucked over by our government. | 以免受到我们政府的不公平对待 |
[29:35] | Namely our boss, Sheriff Andy Bellefleur. | 说的就是我们的头儿 安迪·贝弗勒警长 |
[29:38] | And our mayor, who’s a dog-bear. | 还有我们的狗熊镇长 |
[29:41] | Look, we need the guns, Kenya. | 我们需要枪 肯雅 |
[29:43] | If we’d have had ’em last night, | 如果昨晚我们手上有枪 |
[29:44] | do you think half this town would be dead or missing today? | 镇上怎么可能有一半人死掉或者失踪呢 |
[29:46] | Don’t you try that NRA hillbilly shit on me. | 少跟我扯步枪协会乡巴佬们的那一套 |
[29:49] | If y’all would’ve been armed last night, | 如果你们昨晚手持武器 |
[29:50] | this whole town would be dead. | 这个镇子就死绝了 |
[29:52] | I ain’t letting you get your hands on these guns. | 我不会让你们碰这些枪的 |
[29:54] | Kenya, girl, | 肯雅 姑娘啊 |
[29:56] | how does it make you feel | 现在这个镇子 |
[29:57] | being left in charge of this town all by yourself | 经历了内战以来最可怕的袭击之后 |
[30:00] | the day after it suffered its deadliest attack since the Civil War? | 只剩你一个光杆司令的滋味如何 |
[30:03] | It makes me feel like my sheriff trusts me to do my job. | 那是警长相信我能恪尽职守 |
[30:07] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[30:08] | What happened to that promotion | 巴德退休的时候 |
[30:09] | Andy promised you when Bud retired? | 安迪答应提拔你 可又如何呢 |
[30:12] | You ever thought about why Jason Stackhouse, | 你可曾想过为什么杰森·斯塔克豪斯 |
[30:14] | who has half your experience and a quarter of your IQ, | 资历只有你一半 智商更不及你四分之一 |
[30:16] | gets the lion’s share of work around here? | 为何拣了这里的肥差 |
[30:19] | ‘Cause I’m sure | 我敢肯定 |
[30:19] | it ain’t got nothing to do with you being a woman of color. | 这一定和你的性别肤色无关 |
[30:23] | Now you’re taking orders from his white teenage daughter? | 你还要听他的白人小女儿指示吗 |
[30:26] | Who was a newborn last time I checked. | 我上次看到的时候她还是个婴儿 |
[30:29] | What the fuck’s going on with that, I have no idea. | 这又是什么情况 我可搞不清楚 |
[30:32] | Face it, Kenya. | 面对现实吧 肯雅 |
[30:33] | Girl, you’ve been rolling over | 你一直鞠躬尽瘁 |
[30:35] | and taking shit from Andy for years. | 为安迪当牛做马这么多年了 |
[30:49] | – Fuck it. – Oh, no, no. | -操 -别别 |
[30:56] | Holy crap! | 我靠 |
[31:01] | Oh, God. No. | 天啊 不要 |
[31:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:13] | Rocky, come on. Don’t let them do this! This ain’t you! | 洛奇 别让他们这么做 你不是这种人 |
[31:22] | Shit! | 该死 |
[31:26] | Who the fuck else can I call? | 我还能打给谁 |
[31:33] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[31:46] | You wanna get as many as you can in here. | 这儿要多少有多少 |
[31:50] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[31:53] | Boom, boom, boom. | 砰 砰 砰 |
[32:00] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[32:02] | – Good! – Yeah! | -很好 -太棒了 |
[32:03] | Yeah, that looked real good. | 真的很不错 |
[32:09] | Now there’s some shootin’! | 好好给他们几枪 |
[32:15] | Pow! Die, you vampire fucker. | 去死吧 天杀的吸血鬼 |
[32:21] | Ooh, I’m getting to like this. | 我开始喜欢这种感觉了 |
[32:25] | Renard Parish Sheriff’s Department. | 雷那尔教区警局 |
[32:26] | Is anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[32:29] | It’s clear, man. | 没人 老兄 |
[32:32] | Come on, it’s safe. | 进来吧 安全 |
[32:40] | – That’s her. – Yeah, and that must be her sister. | -就是她 -那一定是她的姐妹 |
[32:45] | And husband, kid. | 还有丈夫 孩子 |
[32:47] | Looks like they all lived here together. | 看来他们都住在这儿 |
[32:56] | Got ’em in the middle of a goddamn pizza dinner. | 晚上吃着披萨的时候出事的 |
[32:59] | When do you think they were here? | 他们是什么时候来的 |
[33:01] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[33:02] | No way to know unless we do a– | 不好说 除非… |
[33:05] | Two and a half days ago. | 两天半之前 |
[33:07] | Looks like they stick with one town at a time, | 他们应该是一次盯着一个镇子 |
[33:09] | hit it again and again till the job’s over, | 不断地发起袭击 直到全部搞定 |
[33:11] | then move on to the next. | 再去下一个地方 |
[33:12] | So, this was one of the last houses they hit before Bon Temps? | 这是他们去良辰镇之前最后袭击的地方 |
[33:16] | If Jason’s pizza forensics are to be trusted, yeah. | 如果杰森对披萨的取证可靠 是的 |
[33:19] | Why would this family stay here like sitting ducks? | 为什么这家人还在这里坐以待毙 |
[33:21] | Gas station was cleaned out. | 加油站都空了 |
[33:23] | Safer in your house than out on the road on your own. | 待在家里总比独自上路来得安全 |
[33:25] | – With a child, no less. – We don’t got all day. | -再说还有孩子 -我们时间不多 |
[33:28] | Let’s spread out, see what we can find. | 分头转转吧 看能找到什么 |
[33:56] | If I get Holly back, I ain’t ever gonna let her go. | 如果能把霍莉找回来 我再不会让她走了 |
[34:03] | I’m gonna make an honest woman of her first chance I get. | 只要一有机会 我就要娶她为妻 |
[34:07] | Yeah, sounds like a real good plan, man. | 是啊 这计划听着不错 |
[34:13] | I’ve always been too much of a pussy | 我以前胆子太小 |
[34:15] | to make a plan and stick with it. | 不敢这样计划和实施 |
[34:22] | But a man ain’t nothing without a family. | 但没有家的男人是一无所有的 |
[34:30] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[35:03] | It’s her diary. | 这是她的日记 |
[35:06] | – Do you think it’s okay? – It could help us out. | -你觉得可以看吗 -没准能帮到咱们 |
[35:09] | I think she’d understand. | 我想她会理解的 |
[35:10] | “October 10th, 2010. | “2010年10月10日 |
[35:13] | They say it happens when you least expect it. | 都说事情往往在不经意间发生 |
[35:16] | Tonight I was just minding my own business, | 今晚我只是在忙自己的事 |
[35:18] | having dinner at the diner when he walked into my life. | 在餐厅吃饭的时候 他闯进了我的生活 |
[35:22] | His name is Henry, Henry Ellis, | 他叫亨利 亨利·埃利斯 |
[35:24] | and I knew he was a vampire right away, | 我立刻就知道他是个吸血鬼 |
[35:27] | with his eyes as clear and piercing as I’ve ever seen.” | 我从未见过他那般清澈又摄人心魄的双眸” |
[35:36] | “November 3rd, 2010. | “2010年 11月3日 |
[35:39] | I’m trying so hard not to run away with my heart, | 我努力克制自己不要随心所欲 |
[35:44] | but I think I’m losing that fight. | 但我觉得我快无力抵抗了 |
[35:48] | Tonight, Henry took me to Fangtasia for the first time. | 亨利今晚第一次带我去范塔西娅 |
[35:51] | I should’ve been scared of this new world, | 我理应对这个新世界惶恐不安 |
[35:54] | but I swear the touch of Henry’s hand | 但我深信亨利掌心的触碰 |
[35:56] | just wipes away all my fear, | 消除了我所有的恐惧 |
[36:00] | makes it feel like one big dream | 让这一切都感觉 |
[36:03] | I’m just walking through.” | 恍然如梦” |
[36:05] | Apparently, there’s this vampire bar | 很显然 什里夫波特市有个吸血鬼酒吧 |
[36:07] | where Maudette and Dawn used to hang out at in Shreveport. | 马蒂和唐恩常去那儿闲逛 |
[36:10] | You know it? | 你知道那个地方吗 |
[36:11] | Fangtasia. | 叫范塔西娅 |
[36:14] | Well, I was thinking if I went there, | 我在想是不是可以去那儿转转 |
[36:16] | I could do some sniffing around. | 看能不能打探点消息 |
[36:19] | You think maybe you could take me? | 你能带我去吗 |
[36:22] | – How about tonight? – The sooner the better. | -今晚怎么样 -越快越好 |
[36:24] | I just gotta tell Sam I’m leaving and run home and change. | 得去告诉山姆一声 然后回家换衣服 |
[36:27] | – Meet you there. – Thank you. | -在那等你 -谢谢 |
[36:31] | Bill, I’m asking you this as a friend, okay? | 比尔 我是把你当朋友来帮忙的 行吗 |
[36:34] | This is not a date. | 不是约会 |
[36:36] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[36:38] | It’s not a date. I’m serious. | 不是约会 我是认真的 |
[36:41] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[37:18] | “Like I said, I can’t fight it. | “如我所言 我无法抵抗 |
[37:23] | I am his, totally and completely.” | 我全身心都属于他” |
[37:30] | “April 27th, 2011. | “2011年 4月27日 |
[37:33] | There was an attack at the church tonight. | 今晚教堂发生袭击案 |
[37:36] | Everyone who was there is either dead | 教堂里的人要么死了 |
[37:39] | or just straight up disappeared. | 要么就消失了 |
[37:47] | They’re saying it was the sick vampires, | 他们说是因为那些生病了的吸血鬼 |
[37:49] | that they came out of the dark as the wedding was letting out. | 婚礼一结束他们就从黑暗中冲出 |
[37:54] | I wish I could ask Henry why this happened, | 我真希望我可以问亨利这都是为什么 |
[37:57] | why they’d do such a thing. | 他们为什么做这种事 |
[38:01] | There’s so much I wanna ask him | 自从这疾病将他从我身边夺走后 |
[38:03] | since this disease took him from me.” | 我有好多问题想问他” |
[38:08] | “May 2nd, 2011. | “2011年 5月2日 |
[38:10] | They came again tonight. Another ambush. | 他们今晚又来了 又一次偷袭 |
[38:14] | 15 dead and 30 missing. | 15人死亡 30人失踪 |
[38:16] | How can this be happening, | 为什么发生了这种事 |
[38:18] | that our government would leave us for dead? | 政府却任凭我们自生自灭 |
[38:21] | Still no sign of Holly and Todd. | 还是没有霍莉和陶德的踪影 |
[38:24] | I don’t want to write it ’cause it makes it real, | 我不想写下这些 因为写下就成了事实 |
[38:27] | but I think they’re gone. | 但我觉得他们已经死了 |
[38:31] | I wonder why I wait, | 不知为何我还在等待 |
[38:33] | why I don’t just crush up some pills, | 为何我不直接吞安眠药 |
[38:35] | crawl into bed beside Kaylen, | 躺在凯林身边 |
[38:36] | and let us drift off to sleep. | 然后长眠不醒 |
[38:40] | I guess there’s a shred of hope left, | 我想我可能还留有一线希望 |
[38:41] | hope that they might still have the decency to spare a baby. | 希望他们能对婴儿手下留情 |
[38:47] | And in the end, I want to believe Kaylen | 最后 我愿相信凯林会知道 |
[38:48] | knows someone stayed with her | 有人会陪着她 |
[38:50] | and fought for her to the death, | 为她抗争到生命最后一刻 |
[38:53] | as we all deserve.” | 这是我们所有人应得的” |
[38:59] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[39:03] | The rest is blank anyway. | 剩下也都是空白 |
[39:06] | We’d best be on our way. Sun’ll be setting soon. | 我们最好上路 太阳要下山了 |
[39:19] | Sweet Lord, have mercy. | 老天 可怜可怜我 |
[39:24] | Doesn’t look too bad. | 看起来不太糟 |
[39:58] | Willa? | 薇拉 |
[40:00] | Willa? | 薇拉 |
[40:03] | Willa? Willa, I need you. | 薇拉 薇拉 我需要你 |
[40:06] | Willa. | 薇拉 |
[40:13] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[40:13] | I didn’t know what else to do! | 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[40:20] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[40:22] | I’ve never been woken up before. | 我从没被人叫醒过 |
[40:25] | I– I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓到你 |
[40:31] | I burnt myself real bad. | 我把自己烫得不轻 |
[40:32] | – How did you do that? – Lost in thought. | -怎么搞的 -想事去了 |
[40:35] | I was thinking of Tara, my hand slipped. | 我在想泰拉 手就一滑 |
[40:37] | Okay, you need to go to a doctor. This is serious. | 你得去看医生 这挺严重的 |
[40:40] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[40:41] | I’m not even sure a doctor could help with this. | 我都不知道医生能拿这怎么办 |
[40:44] | I was thinking maybe your blood. | 我在想 也许你的血能治好 |
[40:50] | The reverend told me I’m not supposed to give you any more blood. | 牧师说我不能再给你血了 |
[40:52] | I don’t care what he said. | 我不管他怎么说的 |
[40:54] | He wouldn’t either. | 他也帮不上忙 |
[40:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:00] | I’m in so much pain. It’s too much. | 我真的很痛 太痛了 |
[41:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:28] | There we go. | 好了 |
[41:30] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[41:34] | Lettie Mae? | 莱提·梅 |
[41:36] | Lettie Mae? | 莱提·梅 |
[41:50] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[41:56] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[42:02] | Soon. | 快了 |
[42:06] | Mama, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[42:11] | Mama, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[42:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:16] | It’s all okay, Mama. | 都会没事的 妈妈 |
[42:18] | It’s okay. I have the answers. | 没事的 我有答案 |
[42:21] | I have the answers for you. | 我有给你的答案 |
[42:24] | Speak up, baby. I can’t hear you. | 大声点 宝贝 我听不清 |
[42:27] | Speak up, baby. | 大声点 宝贝 |
[42:30] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[42:32] | I need the answers. I need the answers! | 我需要答案 我需要答案 |
[42:36] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[42:39] | I need the answers! | 我需要答案 |
[42:42] | Please! | 求你了 |
[42:44] | I need the answers, please. | 我需要答案 求你了 |
[42:54] | – She’s nothing like you. – What? | -她和你不像 -什么 |
[42:57] | That girl, Mary-Beth. | 那女孩 玛丽贝斯 |
[43:00] | Other than dating vamps, you two got nothing in common. | 除了都跟吸血鬼约会 你俩没有相似之处 |
[43:03] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可不确定 |
[43:05] | Sookie, you gotta stop beating yourself up. | 苏琪 别再自责了 |
[43:08] | Vampires came out of the coffin the whole world over. | 全世界的吸血鬼都出棺了 |
[43:11] | You didn’t bring them to Bon Temps | 不是你带他们来良辰镇的 |
[43:12] | any more than that girl brought them to Saint Alice. | 也不是那女孩带他们去圣艾丽斯 |
[43:14] | And you sure as hell didn’t infect them with a virus | 他们染上那种病毒 变成了发狂的野兽 |
[43:16] | that makes them rabid beasts. | 也完全跟你没关系 |
[43:20] | Yeah, you fell in love with Bill. | 没错 你爱上了比尔 |
[43:22] | He wouldn’t have been my first choice, | 换作我 他肯定不是我的第一选择 |
[43:25] | but, well, I hate to break it to you, | 不过 我真不想跟你提起这事 |
[43:26] | but you fell for him the same way | 你就跟这世上的每个人一样 |
[43:29] | that every single person on the entire planet | 对他一见倾心 |
[43:31] | falls for their first love– hard and fast. | 初恋全都是这样 |
[43:35] | All’s that makes you is… a human. | 这只能说明你也是个普通人类 |
[43:42] | I appreciate you saying that. | 感谢你说这些话 |
[43:45] | I do. | 真的 |
[43:47] | To be honest, all I’m thinking about right now | 老实说 我现在满脑子都在想 |
[43:50] | is how our town is gonna end up exactly like Saint Alice. | 我们镇子会像圣艾丽斯那样完蛋 |
[43:55] | They’re coming back, Alcide. | 他们会来的 埃尔希德 |
[43:57] | One way or another, that’s where we’re headed. | 不管怎样 我们都躲不开 |
[44:01] | I could keep driving. | 我可以一直开车 |
[44:03] | We got a full tank of gas. | 我们有满满一箱油 |
[44:08] | We could save ourselves. | 我们能保住自己 |
[44:14] | No. | 不 |
[44:17] | No, that’s not the answer. | 不 那不是答案 |
[44:27] | Anybody need to feed right away? | 有人现在要吸血吗 |
[44:29] | No. | 不 |
[44:30] | Set the clock. | 上闹钟 |
[44:32] | Not a second past 15 minutes. | 整整十五分钟 |
[44:34] | I know, I know. Jesus Christ. | 知道了知道了 老天啊 |
[44:46] | I want to be the sleep monitor. | 我来当睡眠监督员吧 |
[44:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:52] | Aren’t you tired? | 你不累吗 |
[44:53] | Oh, you know I am. That’s just the problem. | 怎么会不累 问题就在这里 |
[44:56] | We all know that I’m the weakest one here | 大家都知道 我是这儿最弱的 |
[44:58] | and that you’re just waiting for me to die | 你们都等着我死 |
[44:59] | so there’s one less mouth to feed. | 好少一张嘴来养活 |
[45:01] | I think you’re being paranoid. | 你想多了 |
[45:03] | Either way, I don’t trust Ronnie to wake me. | 还有 我信不过由鲁尼喊醒我 |
[45:06] | I’d rather just do the job myself. | 我还不如自己来 |
[45:08] | Let her do it. Just shut up. | 让她干 闭嘴吧 |
[45:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[45:16] | Ronnie, you can take a nap. | 鲁尼 你睡一会儿 |
[45:18] | And you can set the clock for 14 and a half minutes. | 你把闹钟定到十四分半钟后 |
[45:23] | Fine with me. | 我没意见 |
[45:49] | We have exactly 12 minutes to get y’all out of here. | 我们有十二分钟时间把你们弄出去 |
[45:52] | Betty, you don’t look so good. | 贝蒂 你看起来不大好 |
[45:54] | Are you– are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[45:56] | I haven’t slept and I’m gonna have to feed on one of you | 我没睡觉 我还得吸一个人的血 |
[45:59] | before we do this. | 然后再放你们 |
[46:02] | Who’s it gonna be? | 谁给我吸 |
[46:06] | You can have my blood. | 吸我的吧 |
[46:07] | It’s the least I can give you. | 我只能给你这个了 |
[46:09] | It’s gonna need to be the femoral artery. | 我得咬股动脉 |
[46:11] | If they find us and you’ve got bite marks in your neck, | 要是他们发现了 你们脖子上又有牙印 |
[46:13] | there’ll be no way to cover this up. | 就没办法掩饰了 |
[46:16] | – Okay. – Let’s make it quick. | -好 -快点吧 |
[46:45] | Oh, Betty. | 噢 贝蒂 |
[46:54] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[47:06] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[47:12] | Adilyn? | 艾迪林 |
[47:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:17] | Honey! | 宝贝儿 |
[47:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:24] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[47:27] | Adilyn? | 艾迪林 |
[47:31] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[47:33] | In the attic. | 在阁楼上 |
[47:45] | Where is she? How’d you get in here? | 她人呢 你怎么进来的 |
[47:46] | – She’s in trouble. – How’d you get in here? | -她有麻烦了 -你怎么进来的 |
[47:47] | She invited me in. | 她请我进来的 |
[47:50] | You ate her, didn’t you? | 你吸了她 对不对 |
[47:52] | You fuckin’ eat her? You finish her this time? | 你他妈的吸了她 这次吸干了是吗 |
[47:56] | Look around! | 好好看看 |
[47:57] | Do you see any sign of her, | 你看到了她的影子吗 |
[47:59] | any trace of harm that I did to her? | 看到了我伤害过她的痕迹吗 |
[48:01] | For the last time, I am not here to hurt you. | 最后说一次 我不是来伤害你们的 |
[48:03] | I am here to fucking help you. | 我他妈是来帮你们的 |
[48:07] | Then where the hell is she? | 那她人呢 |
[48:09] | I don’t know for sure, but she is in trouble. | 我不清楚 但她有麻烦了 |
[48:12] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[48:14] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[48:24] | When the sun sets, I’m going to find her, Andy. | 等日落后我就去找她 安迪 |
[48:27] | And I will, I’ll find her. | 我一定会找到她 |
[48:30] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[48:32] | are you coming with me or not? | 你要不要跟我一起去 |
[48:41] | I can’t remember being this tired in my life. | 我这辈子都没这么累过 |
[48:46] | I’m gonna go upstairs, catch a few minutes of shut-eye. | 我上楼去了 打个盹 |
[48:48] | Hey, not smelling like that, you’re not. | 身上这味可不行 |
[48:50] | Just take a shower before you get into our sheets. | 冲个澡再上床吧 |
[48:53] | All right, fair enough. | 好吧 有道理 |
[49:09] | You know, I think you like me better with a little extra stink. | 我觉得我身上味道重点 你更喜欢我 |
[49:14] | Go. | 去吧 |
[49:56] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[49:57] | Can you still sense my fear? | 你还能感觉到我的恐惧吗 |
[50:00] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[50:01] | If I got myself into some serious shit, | 要是我惹了什么麻烦的破事 |
[50:05] | would you be able to feel me? | 你能感觉到我吗 |
[50:27] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈不敢相信 |
[50:51] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |