时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[00:59] | Eric! Eric! | 埃里克 埃里克 |
[01:52] | Time until dawn. | 日出倒计时 |
[02:07] | Our first sunrise together. | 第一次一起看日出 |
[04:25] | Madeline Kapneck’s office. | 玛德琳·卡普莱克办公室 |
[04:26] | Yes, I– I need to make an appointment, please. | 你好 我需要预约 |
[04:32] | October? | 十月 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry, but that’s– that’s not acceptable. | 抱歉 那行不通 |
[04:37] | I don’t know how much time I have. | 我不知道我还有多少时间 |
[04:39] | Well, I’ve just– I’m Hep-V positive, | 我刚刚…我得了吸血鬼肝炎 |
[04:42] | and it’s very important to me that I get | 现在急需安排好一切 |
[04:44] | my affairs in order, my estate, my will. | 房产和遗嘱 |
[04:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:50] | I see. | 我明白 |
[04:53] | I see. | 明白 |
[04:58] | No. | 不 |
[05:01] | So you’re saying that my only recourse is to come in and wait? | 所以你的意思是 我只能过去等 |
[05:09] | Yes. | 好 |
[05:11] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好 我这就出发 |
[05:14] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你的帮助 |
[05:26] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[05:29] | Jess, hi. | 杰西 你好 |
[05:32] | Hi. | 好 |
[05:36] | You have a good time at the party? | 派对上玩得开心吗 |
[05:40] | Uh, yeah, I guess I had– | 嗯 算是吧 |
[05:42] | I had an okay time. | 我今晚还行 |
[05:44] | James come back with you? | 詹姆斯跟你一起回来的吗 |
[05:46] | Um, uh, no. | 没有 |
[05:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:52] | He and I– we had kind of a fight. | 他跟我…吵了一架 |
[05:55] | Well, sorry to hear that, | 很遗憾听到你们吵架 |
[05:57] | but I’m sure you two will work it out. | 但是我相信你们俩会和好的 |
[06:00] | I don’t know. It was kind of a big fight. | 不知道 吵得有点儿激烈 |
[06:04] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry, | 非常遗憾 |
[06:06] | but I have to go out for a while. | 但是我要出去一阵子 |
[06:07] | I don’t know what time I’ll be back, | 不知道什么时候能回来 |
[06:09] | so don’t wait up for me, okay? | 别等我 好吗 |
[06:19] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[06:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:26] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[06:28] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:36] | I gotta be gettin’ home. | 我得回家了 |
[06:37] | The reverend will be waiting up for me. | 牧师会等我的 |
[06:39] | That’s bullshit, Auntie. | 别鬼扯了 阿姨 |
[06:40] | With all that Benadryl you doped him with, | 你给他下了那么多安眠药 |
[06:41] | he gonna be out for days. | 他得睡上好些天 |
[06:44] | I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 我不许你离开我视线 |
[06:56] | Is it all right if I stay here tonight? | 我今晚可以住这里吗 |
[07:04] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[07:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:13] | Lettie Mae, this is James. | 莱提·梅 这是詹姆斯 |
[07:15] | James, this is Lettie Mae. | 詹姆斯 莱提·梅 |
[07:17] | – Hi. – Now, James is a vampire. | -你好 -詹姆斯是吸血鬼 |
[07:20] | Don’t be gettin’ no bright ideas | 咱可别自作聪明 |
[07:22] | of taking a cleaver to him in the middle of the day. | 趁白天去拿刀捅他 |
[07:23] | I know you think it’s my disease talkin’, | 我知道你认定我是在发病 |
[07:25] | but I swear Tara’s got something she wants to say to me | 可是我发誓 泰拉有话对我说 |
[07:29] | and I need vampire blood to be able to hear her. | 我需要喝吸血鬼血才听得到 |
[07:31] | I got enough of your crazy for tonight, Auntie. | 我今晚听够你的疯话了 阿姨 |
[07:35] | I’ll give you my blood. | 我给你我的血 |
[07:37] | What? | 什么 |
[07:38] | I know you got a good heart, boyfriend, | 亲爱的 我知道你心肠好 |
[07:40] | but don’t let this woman snow you. She’s an addict. | 可别被这女人骗了 她是瘾君子 |
[07:42] | Look, we both know that | 你我都知道 |
[07:43] | substances can elevate your consciousness. | 药物能提升人的感知能力 |
[07:46] | What if Tara is trying to talk to her? | 如果泰拉真的有话对她讲呢 |
[07:48] | That vampire’s making sense, Lafayette. | 这位吸血鬼说得很有道理 拉法耶 |
[07:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | But I’ll do it with you this one last time, | 但是我要和你一起 最后一次 |
[08:00] | and then we’re gonna have to put some closure on this bitch. | 然后这件破事就到此为止 |
[08:03] | Because after tonight, I’m closing this shit down. | 因为过了今晚 这事不许再提了 |
[08:06] | You get me? | 懂了吗 |
[08:35] | There’s a storm cellar. | 下面有防风窖 |
[08:37] | Light tight. | 不透光的 |
[08:44] | Enjoy the ride. | 一路开心 |
[09:33] | Violet? | 维奥利特 |
[09:38] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[09:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:44] | You just– you just left. | 你就…那么走了 |
[09:46] | You didn’t wait for me. | 都没等我 |
[09:50] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[09:57] | Well… I’m surprised. | 惊到了 |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:02] | You feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:04] | I just wanted to show you how much I appreciate you. | 我只是想让你知道 我有多珍视你 |
[10:08] | I know I can be a little… | 我知道我有时会… |
[10:10] | aggressive sometimes. | 有些强势 |
[10:14] | But that’s because I come from a different time | 但那只是因为我生长在不同的时代 |
[10:16] | where that approach to life was necessary. | 那时候人要好斗才能生存 |
[10:20] | But now I live in this time. | 但我现在生活在这个时代了 |
[10:23] | And I want to make sure | 我想确保 |
[10:24] | that you feel appreciated. | 你能感到自己被珍视着 |
[10:33] | And that you feel… | 让你感到自己 |
[10:36] | like you’re in control. | 占据着主动 |
[10:41] | I do feel appreciated, and– | 我的确感到被珍视 |
[10:44] | and, you know, uh, in… | 还有那个… |
[10:48] | control? | 占据主动 |
[10:53] | When I tell you that you’re mine… | 我说”你是我的”的时候 |
[10:58] | I realized I forgot to tell you… | 我意识到我忘了告诉你 |
[11:03] | that I’m yours. | 我也是你的 |
[11:42] | – Here you go, ma’am. Watch your step. – Okay. | -给 夫人 注意脚下 -好 |
[12:14] | I’m here to see Ms. Kapneck. | 我来见卡普莱克女士 |
[12:16] | Take a number, please. | 请领号 |
[12:18] | Do you have any kind of estimated wait time? | 有预计的等待时间吗 |
[12:20] | Five to seven hours. | 五到七小时 |
[12:23] | Well, that’ll take us into daylight. | 那就到白天了 |
[12:26] | Anubis is running taxis. | 阿努比斯提供出租车业务 |
[12:28] | But I drove here. | 可我开车过来的 |
[12:29] | They’ll drive your car home for an additional fee. | 他们也提供代驾服务 另收费 |
[12:41] | 196. | 一百九十六号 |
[13:04] | This is bullshit. | 太扯了 |
[13:07] | I imagined my death many times, | 我想象过很多次 自己会怎样死 |
[13:09] | but I never thought I’d meet the sun | 可从没想过会在一个铺全室地毯的鬼地方 |
[13:10] | in someplace with wall-to-wall carpet. | 见了太阳 |
[13:20] | Howdy, Mr. Northman, Ms. De Beauford. | 你们好 诺思曼先生 迪贝弗女士 |
[13:23] | My name is Katsurou Ryouichi, | 我是胜郎良一 |
[13:26] | but my friends call me Mr. Gus, Jr. | 朋友们都叫我小格斯先生 |
[13:30] | Now, I’m the North American president of Yokonomo Corporation, | 承蒙家父老格斯先生 |
[13:34] | an honor bestowed on me by my father Mr. Gus, Sr., | 即弥子野茂公司总裁的信赖 |
[13:37] | president of Yokonomo Corporation. | 荣任弥子野茂公司北美区总裁 |
[13:40] | Now, our signature product, | 我们的标志性产品 |
[13:41] | as I’m sure you’re aware, is Tru Blood. | 相信你们一定知道 即是真血 |
[13:45] | But now Yokonomo Corporation is bankrupt | 但现在弥子野茂公司破产 |
[13:47] | and I am North American president of, well, shit– shit blood. | 我这个北美总裁算是倒了血霉 |
[13:52] | Now this is a deep fumeiyo. | 现在的情况非常没面子 |
[13:57] | A dishonor. | 丢脸 |
[13:59] | Now, I require your assistance | 所以我需要你们的帮助 |
[14:01] | to take a small step to rectify this situation. | 让这样的境况稍稍好转一些 |
[14:10] | Do you know this woman, Sarah Newlin? | 你们认识她吗 莎拉·纽林 |
[14:12] | Uh, yeah, I know of her. | 是的 我认识 |
[14:17] | You know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[14:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:20] | Do you have any information | 你有任何能找到 |
[14:21] | that could lead us to Sarah Newlin? | 莎拉·纽林的线索吗 |
[14:26] | No. | 没有 |
[14:28] | That is unfortunate | 太不幸了 |
[14:30] | because the sun is gonna rise in the east in three minutes | 因为再过三分钟 太阳就要从东方升起 |
[14:33] | and you’ll be frying like eggs on Texas asphalt. | 你们即将成为德克萨斯马路上的煎鸡蛋了 |
[14:37] | So I will ask again. Where is Sarah Newlin? | 我再问一遍 莎拉·纽林在哪儿 |
[14:41] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:44] | – Eric. – Shut up, Pam. | -埃里克 -闭嘴 帕姆 |
[14:47] | Ms. De Beauford, | 迪贝弗女士 |
[14:49] | do you have any information | 你知道什么线索 |
[14:50] | that could lead us to the whereabouts of Sarah Newlin? | 能让我们找到莎拉·纽林吗 |
[14:53] | Pam. | 帕姆 |
[14:55] | Why don’t you take these chains off and we’ll talk? | 先把链子拿了 我们再谈如何 |
[15:02] | Don’t you think the machete is overkill? | 你不觉得用砍刀有点过头吗 |
[15:05] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[15:08] | Don’t do it. | 别干傻事 |
[15:11] | He’s gonna take the information and then kill us anyway. | 他套出话还是会杀了我们 |
[15:13] | Give us your word. | 向我们发誓 |
[15:15] | If your fuckin’ honor’s so important to you, | 既然你那么在乎丢不丢脸 |
[15:18] | give us your word on your honor | 就以你的荣誉起誓 |
[15:21] | that you won’t kill us if we tell you what you wanna know. | 保证在满足了你的要求之后不杀我们 |
[15:26] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[15:29] | One more condition. | 还有一个条件 |
[15:31] | I will be the one to kill Sarah Newlin. | 必须要我来亲手了断莎拉·纽林 |
[15:33] | No. Non-negotiable. | 不 没得商量 |
[15:35] | Oh, who gives a shit who deals the death blow? | 谁他妈在乎到底是谁下的手 |
[15:37] | Dead is dead. | 死了就是死了 |
[15:38] | Sarah Newlin destroyed my company, my product. | 莎拉·纽林毁了我的公司 我的产品 |
[15:42] | She will reap my retribution. | 她就该遭到我的报复 |
[15:44] | Sarah Newlin killed my sister. | 莎拉·纽林杀了我的妹妹 |
[15:47] | And when I find her, I’m gonna wrap my hands around her neck | 等我找到她 我会捏住她的脖子 |
[15:50] | and snap her little blond bobblehead right off. | 把她那金发的娃娃头直接拧掉 |
[15:54] | Eric, stand the fuck down. | 埃里克 你消停些 |
[15:58] | And you, shut the fuck up | 还有你 别张口闭口 |
[16:00] | about your stupid corporation. | 说你那愚蠢的公司 |
[16:02] | Sarah Newlin’s gonna be having the last fuckin’ laugh, | 你俩再他妈的继续较劲 |
[16:05] | shopping at Barney’s and having a manicure | 达不成一致 |
[16:07] | if you two can’t stop | 笑到最后的就是莎拉·纽林 |
[16:08] | measuring your dicks and make a fuckin’ deal. | 她还能去精品店购物做美甲呢 |
[16:13] | I kill her. | 我来动手 |
[16:15] | You can have the body. | 尸体归你 |
[16:22] | Deal. | 成交 |
[16:31] | Sarah Newlin has a vampire sister who lives here in Dallas. | 莎拉·纽林有一个吸血鬼妹妹住在达拉斯 |
[16:36] | With their mommy and daddy dead, | 她们的妈咪和爹地死了 |
[16:38] | Sarah will have no place else to run. | 莎拉除此就没地方可去 |
[16:41] | The address? | 地址 |
[16:43] | When night falls, we’ll go together. | 太阳落山 我们一起去 |
[16:53] | Unchain them. | 放开他们 |
[17:57] | – Amber, it’s me! It’s Sarah! – Oh, I know it’s you. | -安波 是我 是莎拉 -我知道是你 |
[18:00] | You’re still wearing that fucking Chanel No. 5. | 你用的还是见鬼的香奈儿5号 |
[18:03] | Please, please don’t kill me! | 别杀我 求求你 |
[18:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:28] | Oh, Jesus, you’re sick. | 天哪 你病了 |
[18:30] | Fuck you. You did this to me. | 少来 都是你害我的 |
[18:34] | No. No. | 不 不是的 |
[19:05] | – Yeah? – Jason? | -喂 -杰森 |
[19:12] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[19:14] | Um, no, I’m not really that okay. | 不 我不太好 |
[19:21] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:34] | If it’s– | 如果… |
[19:37] | if it’s about last night– | 如果是关于昨晚… |
[19:38] | No, uh, no, no. It’s not about that. | 不不不 跟那没关系 |
[19:44] | I need you to go get Sookie. | 我想让你去找苏琪 |
[19:45] | I need you to bring her over here right now. | 我要你现在就带她过来 |
[19:49] | W-why? | 为什么 |
[19:50] | I can’t really say over the phone. | 在电话里也说不清 |
[19:53] | I think it’s got to be in person. | 我觉得还是当面说吧 |
[19:55] | – You can’t say what? – Please, just go and get her? | -不能说什么 -拜托 去带她来好吗 |
[19:58] | Can you just do that for me, please? | 你能帮我吗 拜托 |
[20:01] | – It’s really important. – Okay. | -这很重要 -好吧 |
[20:06] | Be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到 |
[20:16] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死的 |
[20:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[21:09] | – Adilyn, honey, you all– whoa! – Daddy! | -艾迪林 亲爱的 你… -爸爸 |
[21:11] | – Oh, shit! Oh, shit! – You fuckin’ little pissant cocksucker! | -该死 该死 -你个没用的小混蛋 |
[21:14] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – Daddy, no! | -对不起 对不起 -爸爸 不要 |
[21:16] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – No, no, no, no! | -对不起 对不起 -不不不不 |
[21:18] | I’m gonna wring your neck, you little chickenshit! | 看我不拧断你的脖子 你个小杂碎 |
[21:20] | Daddy, no! | 爸爸 不要 |
[21:21] | – Come back here, you fucking dipshit! – Andy… | -给我回来 臭小子 -安迪… |
[21:24] | – Goddamn fuckin’ turd! – What the hell? | -见鬼的混蛋 -到底怎么了 |
[21:25] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[21:27] | – Shit! – Oh, no! | -该死 -不要 |
[21:28] | – Andy, what the fuck? – Daddy, no! | -安迪 到底怎么了 -爸爸 不要 |
[21:30] | You stay away from Adilyn | 你要是识相 |
[21:31] | – if you know what’s good for you! – I love her! | -就离艾迪林远点 -我爱她 |
[21:33] | Andy Bellefleur, don’t you dare talk to my son that way. | 安迪·贝弗勒 你竟敢这样跟我儿子说话 |
[21:36] | Are you okay, baby? Are you hurt? | 没事吧 宝贝 伤着吗 |
[21:38] | What in the Sam Hill is goin’ on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[21:39] | – You’re gonna wake the baby. – Did you hit my son? | -你把孩子吵醒了 -你打我儿子了 |
[21:44] | Oh, you better have not hit my son, Andy, so help me, God. | 你最好没打我儿子 安迪 上帝保佑 |
[21:47] | I didn’t hit him, but I should have. | 我没打他 但他真该挨打 |
[21:50] | I love you, too! | 我也爱你 |
[21:52] | You, get upstairs. I’ll deal with you later, young lady. | 你 上楼去 一会儿再收拾你 姑娘 |
[21:54] | – Daddy. – Now, Adilyn! | -爸爸 -快去 艾迪林 |
[21:57] | I’m taking Wade home, and then I will deal with you later! | 我先带韦德回家 过会再来收拾你 |
[22:01] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[22:08] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[22:12] | Sook! | 苏克 |
[22:16] | Are you decent? | 我方便进来吗 |
[22:18] | Hey, Sook. | 喂 苏克 |
[22:20] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[22:22] | Wake up. Hey, I’ve been calling you. | 醒醒 我给你打过电话 |
[22:23] | You’re not answering your phone? Your mailbox is full. | 你不接电话吗 语音信箱都满了 |
[22:27] | – Go away. – Come on, let’s get up. | -别吵 -别这样 起床吧 |
[22:30] | Come on, we gotta go. | 快点 我们该走了 |
[22:32] | Why are you talking so loud? | 你干吗说这么大声 |
[22:34] | Listen, Jessica called me. | 听着 杰西卡给我打电话 |
[22:35] | She said I gotta bring you over to the Compton place. | 她叫我带你去康普顿家 |
[22:37] | She needs to tell you something. | 她有事要跟你说 |
[22:39] | There’s this thing called a phone. | 有个叫电话的东西知道吗 |
[22:42] | I know, but she needs to tell you it in person. | 我知道 但她说要当面告诉你 |
[22:44] | Now, let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快来 |
[22:46] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[22:50] | There are some woodpeckers moving into my frontal lobe. | 我的脑子里好像住进了一群啄木鸟 |
[22:54] | It’s like bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam. | 它们嘚嘚嘚嘚地啄个没完 |
[22:58] | Put those on. I’ll make you some coffee. | 换好衣服 我给你煮杯咖啡 |
[23:07] | – Sookie! – Fuck. | -苏琪 -操 |
[23:31] | – This way! – I’m with you, Auntie. | -这边走 -我跟着你呢 阿姨 |
[23:37] | What have they done to you, my baby? | 他们对你做了什么 宝贝 |
[23:43] | How can I help you? | 我该如何帮助你 |
[24:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. | 好的 好的 我知道了 |
[24:25] | All right, look, I gotta go, Mom. | 好了 我得挂了 妈妈 |
[24:26] | Yeah, I love you, too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[24:37] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[24:39] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[24:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:44] | Yeah, maybe that is a good idea. | 这主意貌似不错 |
[24:46] | Get out of town for a few days, see your folks. | 离开几天 回家见见父母 |
[24:48] | No, it’s not for a few days. | 不只是几天 |
[24:51] | I am leaving for good. | 我不会再回来了 |
[24:53] | I don’t belong here, Sam. | 这里不是我的归宿 山姆 |
[24:55] | Sure, you do, Nic. | 这里当然是 妮可 |
[24:57] | Listen… | 听着 |
[25:00] | I can’t begin to understand what you’ve been through, | 我无法体会你的痛苦经历 |
[25:03] | but I do know that you belong here. | 但我确信 这里是你的归宿 |
[25:07] | – We belong here. – No, no. | -是我们的归宿 -不 不 |
[25:09] | I do not belong here. We do not belong here, Sam. | 不是我的归宿 不是我们的归宿 山姆 |
[25:13] | It wasn’t until last night that I realized | 从来不是 直到昨晚我才意识到 |
[25:16] | this town is fucking crazy, | 全镇的人都疯了 |
[25:19] | and you– you’re the mayor of crazy. | 而你 你是疯镇的镇长 |
[25:22] | Now, I will not raise our daughter in this. | 我不会在这里抚养女儿 |
[25:24] | I won’t. | 绝对不要 |
[25:26] | So I’m leaving, and I am asking you | 所以 我要离开 同时 我请求你 |
[25:29] | to please come with me. | 跟我一起离开 |
[25:33] | This is my home, Nicole. | 这里是我的家 妮可 |
[25:36] | I mean, I– I looked around a lot of places. | 我去过不少地方 |
[25:41] | Bon Temps is the only place I ever felt safe. | 良辰镇是唯一一个令我有安全感的地方 |
[25:44] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[25:47] | And that’s the craziest thing of all. | 这也是最最疯狂的地方 |
[25:50] | My mother is coming to get me tomorrow. | 我母亲明天来接我 |
[25:53] | You think about it. | 你想想吧 |
[26:01] | – Jess? – Yeah, uh, come in. | -杰西 -在 请进 |
[26:05] | Just close the door behind you, please. | 请把身后的门关上 |
[26:08] | Door’s closed. | 关了 |
[26:14] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[26:17] | Okay. | 不客气 |
[26:19] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[26:23] | It’s, um– it’s Bill. | 是…是比尔出事了 |
[26:26] | What about Bill? | 比尔怎么了 |
[26:27] | I overheard him tell someone that he was Hep-V positive. | 我听到 他跟别人说自己得了吸血鬼肝炎 |
[26:31] | – What? – No, that can’t be. | -什么 -不 不可能 |
[26:33] | We saw him last night. He was fine. | 我们昨晚见到他还没事 |
[26:35] | I know, but that’s what he said. | 我知道 但他就是那么说的 |
[26:37] | – What did you hear, exactly? – He was on the phone. | -你具体听到了什么 -他在打电话 |
[26:39] | He was talking to a lawyer’s office or something | 跟律师事务所什么的 |
[26:42] | and he was saying that he needed to come in | 他说 他需要去办理一些 |
[26:44] | and make arrangements for his estate and his will | 关于遗产和遗嘱的事 |
[26:47] | because he was Hep-V positive | 因为他得了吸血鬼肝炎 |
[26:48] | and he didn’t know how much time he had. | 并且不知道自己还剩下多少时日 |
[26:51] | Maybe he just wanted to get his will and stuff done | 也许他只是想把遗嘱写好 |
[26:54] | because of all the crazy shit going on in the world. | 因为现在时局太乱 以防万一 |
[26:57] | Yeah, but he said that he was sick. | 有可能 但他的确说自己是病了 |
[26:58] | He said that he was Hep-V positive. | 说自己得了吸血鬼肝炎 |
[27:02] | Okay, okay. Let’s just– | 好吧 好吧 先… |
[27:05] | let’s say for a minute that he is sick. | 先假设他是病了 |
[27:07] | Bill Compton is one tough motherfucker. | 比尔·康普顿是个坚强的家伙 |
[27:11] | He’s gonna beat this thing. | 他会战胜病魔的 |
[27:12] | I mean, hell, he was a bona fide vampire god | 我是说 六个月之前 |
[27:16] | about six months ago. | 他是个活生生的吸血鬼上帝 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:19] | Hey, we ain’t giving up hope yet. | 我们还不能放弃希望 |
[27:22] | We don’t even know if he’s got it for sure. | 我们连他到底是不是病了都不能确定 |
[27:33] | – Jason. – Yeah? | -杰森 -怎么了 |
[27:38] | I need you to take me to the clinic. | 你得带我去一趟诊所 |
[27:40] | – What? – I’ve been exposed. | -怎么了 -我接触过病毒 |
[27:44] | It ain’t you, Sook. | 不是你传染给他的 苏克 |
[27:46] | You were negative just last week. | 上周检查 你还是阴性的 |
[27:49] | Even still… | 尽管如此 |
[27:52] | I need to get tested again. | 我需要再检查一次 |
[27:54] | Can you just take me now, please? | 能请你现在就带我去吗 |
[27:57] | Um, will you be okay for a while? | 你一个人可以吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[28:03] | Come on, Sook. | 走吧 苏克 |
[28:06] | Will you call me with the results? | 有结果了可以告诉我吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:35] | Andy’s calling again. | 安迪又来电话了 |
[28:37] | Oh, don’t keep him in the dog house. | 别再不理他了 |
[28:39] | You two got yourselves a sticky situation. | 你俩把自己折腾到这个境地 |
[28:42] | You better deal with it quick | 最好快点处理 |
[28:43] | before your grandkids are your step-grandkids, too. | 要不孙子辈就乱套了 |
[28:47] | – Bite your tongue. – It’s the birds and the bees, Holly. | -别乱说了 -食色性也 人之常情 |
[28:50] | It’s the facts of fuckin’ life. | 是生活中不可或缺的部分 |
[28:56] | Jesus. | 老天呀 |
[29:05] | Well, shit happens, Holly. | 人生不如意十之八九 霍莉 |
[29:08] | You clean it up. | 只能勇敢面对 |
[29:18] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[29:20] | We’ll get you some blood when we get home. | 回家以后给你弄点血喝 |
[29:23] | These bands of H-vamps attacked another town. | 那些肝炎鬼又血洗了一个小镇 |
[29:26] | The savages. | 野蛮人 |
[29:28] | I’m sick, you don’t see me doing this. | 我也病了 怎么没像他们那样 |
[29:30] | You say that now. | 你现在说得轻松 |
[29:32] | You’re in the early stages still. | 是因为病情还没那么严重 |
[29:35] | You don’t know what you’re gonna do when it gets bad. | 等病入膏肓 谁知道你会做出什么事 |
[29:43] | 261. | 261号 |
[30:02] | Dude, what the fuck? | 老兄 你怎么了 |
[30:06] | I’ve never seen Hep-V do that before. | 我从没见过吸血鬼肝炎这么猛 |
[30:07] | What stage are you in? | 你到什么程度了 |
[30:09] | I only began to notice the symptoms last night. | 昨晚才出现症状的 |
[30:33] | Please extend your forefinger. | 请把食指伸出来 |
[31:14] | Here you go. | 拿好 |
[31:28] | We will call you later on today with the results. | 晚些时候等结果出了 我们会联系你 |
[31:42] | Nothing left to do but wait. | 除了等着 没什么可做的 |
[31:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:47] | Well, let me take you home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[31:49] | I don’t wanna go home. | 我不想回家 |
[31:51] | Well, where do you wanna go, then? | 那你想去哪儿 |
[31:53] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:56] | Just not home. | 反正不想回家 |
[32:25] | Tara! | 泰拉 |
[32:35] | This was our old house | 这是咱们的老房子 |
[32:37] | where we used to stay when Tara was a baby. | 泰拉还是婴儿的时候住的地方 |
[32:39] | – What is she doing? – I have no idea. | -她在干什么 -我也不知道 |
[32:42] | Baby, what’s all this mean? | 宝贝 你这是什么意思 |
[32:44] | Lettie Mae! | 莱提·梅 |
[32:45] | Lettie Mae Thornton! You’ve gone too far this time. | 莱提·梅·索顿 你这次太过了 |
[32:48] | – Wake up! Wake up! – Hey, now, Rev! | -醒醒 快醒醒 -牧师 怎么了 |
[32:49] | – Hold up! – Come on, baby. | -等等 -快 宝贝 |
[32:51] | Why’d you do that? | 你凭什么这么做 |
[32:52] | Why’d you take me away from her? | 你凭什么把我从她身边带走 |
[32:54] | Tara was taking me home! | 泰拉在带我回家 |
[32:56] | She was taking you straight to hell, woman. | 她在带你去地狱 傻女人 |
[32:58] | – I don’t think so. – Oh, you stay out of this. | -我不觉得 -你别插手 |
[32:59] | Listen, I thought Lettie Mae was full of shit, too. | 听着 我也原以为莱提·梅是胡说八道 |
[33:01] | That’s why I went on that V trip with her, to prove her wrong. | 所以我才跟她一起去 证明她是错的 |
[33:04] | But Tara– Tara, she– | 但是泰拉 泰拉她… |
[33:07] | she brought us to their old house, | 她把我们带回他们的老房子 |
[33:10] | the one at the South Ward. | 南区的那个 |
[33:11] | We gotta go there. | 我们必须回去 |
[33:13] | That’s where she wants us to go. | 她要我们去那儿 |
[33:14] | Shit, you’re right. She wanted us to see something there. | 你说得对 她有东西给我们看 |
[33:17] | You’re out of your mind, the both of you. | 你们俩都疯了 |
[33:19] | You should see yourselves right now. | 你们真该照照镜子看看自己 |
[33:20] | No, we ain’t. | 我们没有疯 |
[33:20] | You gotta come with us. | 你得和我们一起去 |
[33:21] | Why? What does she want you to see? | 为什么 她想让你看什么 |
[33:22] | I don’t know yet, but that don’t make it any less real. | 我还不知道 但这毫无半点虚假 |
[33:25] | I’m sorry, honey, but it does. | 很抱歉亲爱的 但这不是真的 |
[33:27] | How many times you seen God? | 你见过几次上帝 |
[33:27] | God doesn’t show Himself. You know that. | 上帝不会现真身 你清楚得很 |
[33:29] | Tara did. | 可是泰拉现了 |
[33:30] | The way I see it, there’s more evidence | 在我看来 有更多证据能证明 |
[33:31] | of this Tara shit being real than God is. | 泰拉要比上帝真实 |
[33:34] | Should I stop goin’ to church, good preacher? | 我是不是不该去做礼拜了呢 好牧师 |
[33:36] | Son, you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do. | 小子 你爱怎么样就怎么样 |
[33:39] | Now, move. | 现在给我闪开 |
[33:47] | I love you, Lettie Mae. | 我爱你 莱提·梅 |
[33:49] | I love you more than life itself. | 我爱你比爱生命还多 |
[33:51] | But I cannot sit here and watch you do this to yourself. | 但你这样糟蹋自己 我不能坐视不理 |
[33:56] | So you’re gonna have to choose– | 所以你现在要做出选择 |
[33:58] | it’s the V or me. | 是要吸血鬼血还是我 |
[34:01] | I told you, | 我跟你说过 |
[34:03] | it’s not about the V. | 这和吸血鬼血无关 |
[34:07] | It is to me. | 对我来说有关 |
[34:09] | Baby… | 宝贝… |
[34:11] | my baby girl is trying to tell me something. | 我的宝贝女儿有话要告诉我 |
[34:17] | I ain’t going to ignore it. | 我不能视而不见 |
[34:21] | This is something I have to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[34:47] | Where’s Holly? | 霍莉在哪儿 |
[34:48] | Uh, she’s in the back. Now, Andy– uh-uh. | 她在后面 等等 安迪 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna need you to face this tiny hiccup with a cool head. | 我要你用冷静的头脑面对这么个小插曲 |
[34:53] | Holly’s son was sticking it to my Adilyn underneath my roof. | 霍莉的儿子在我家里搞我的艾迪林 |
[34:57] | Andy Bellefleur, you best change your tone | 安迪·贝弗勒 你说话给我注意点 |
[34:59] | if you know what’s good for you. | 不要不知好歹 |
[35:00] | Okay, listen up, you two. | 好了 你俩听着 |
[35:02] | Y’all are almost hitched. | 你们俩都要结婚了 |
[35:04] | Tying the big ol’ knot. | 喜结连理成一家人了 |
[35:06] | And that’s gonna mean for richer or poorer, | 那也就是说 不管贫穷富贵 |
[35:08] | in good times and bad times. | 顺境还是逆境 |
[35:09] | I don’t think screwing | 我觉得所谓”逆境” |
[35:10] | your sibling’s what they meant by “Bad times.” | 绝对不是指兄妹乱伦 |
[35:12] | Oh, okay, and why is it Wade’s fault, huh? | 好 那为什么就是韦德的错呢 |
[35:15] | I don’t know what you’re implying. | 我不知道你想表达什么 |
[35:17] | What are you implying there, lady? | 你想表达什么呢 女士 |
[35:19] | I ain’t implying anything, mister. | 我没想表达什么 先生 |
[35:22] | Everyone knows about fairies. | 大家都知道精灵是什么德行 |
[35:23] | Are you calling my Adilyn a slut? | 你是指我的艾迪林是骚货吗 |
[35:26] | If the fairy shoe fits. | 如果她是精灵的话 |
[35:27] | You take that back, Holly Cleary! | 你快把话收回 霍莉·克利里 |
[35:29] | Okay, listen up, everybody. Just shut up. | 好了 大家听我说 都住嘴 |
[35:31] | You hear me? Shut your pie holes. | 听见没有 把你们的臭嘴闭上 |
[35:34] | There is no use in pointing fingers and placing blame. | 互相责备没有任何意义 |
[35:37] | These two kids are teenagers. | 两个孩子还都是青少年 |
[35:39] | They got hormones poppin’ out everywhere | 他们这会儿荷尔蒙正旺盛 |
[35:41] | hijackin’ their brains. | 完全不知道自己在做什么 |
[35:44] | It is a miracle they didn’t sleep together sooner. | 没有更早上床就已经不错了 |
[35:46] | – That’s not helping. – Jesus. | -你这算什么话 -天哪 |
[35:47] | I’m just saying these are good kids | 我是说 他们都是好孩子 |
[35:50] | and they think they’re in love, | 他们觉得他们相爱着 |
[35:52] | and you two bickering amongst each other | 而你们俩在这儿斗嘴 |
[35:55] | ain’t gonna solve your problem. | 解决不了任何问题 |
[35:57] | You gotta talk to ’em. | 你们得和他们沟通 |
[35:59] | Y’all are fixin’ to be a family now. | 你们要成为一家人了 |
[36:04] | Well… | 好吧… |
[36:06] | I am sorry I called Adilyn a slut. | 抱歉我刚才说艾迪林是骚货 |
[36:09] | I don’t even believe in that word “Slut,” Okay? | 我甚至都不认可”骚货”这个词 |
[36:12] | It shames female sexuality, and I’m against that 100%. | 它简直是对女性的侮辱 我反对这个词 |
[36:15] | Okay, Holly? Holly? | 好了 霍莉 可以了 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry I yelled at Wade. | 抱歉我骂了韦德 |
[36:25] | And chased him out of the house? | 还把他赶出了房子 |
[36:27] | Hell, yes, and chased him out of the house. | 是啊 还把他赶出了房子 |
[36:29] | I don’t know what you expect me to do. | 我不知你想让我怎么做 |
[36:31] | What self-respecting father in his right– | 哪个神智正常的有自尊心的父亲… |
[36:33] | Andy, hush. | 安迪 不说了 |
[36:36] | Hush. | 不说了 |
[36:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:40] | Now, y’all get on outta here and talk some sense into them kids. | 现在 你们回去和孩子们好好谈谈 |
[36:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:48] | Love each other. | 相亲相爱哦 |
[36:59] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道奇怪在哪儿吗 |
[37:02] | I can still sense Bill. | 我仍然可以感觉到比尔 |
[37:06] | His smell, maybe. | 也许是他的气味 |
[37:10] | Or his presence when he’s nearby. | 或是他在附近时 感觉到他的存在 |
[37:14] | Or if he’s standing behind me, | 或是他就站在我身后 |
[37:17] | I’ll know he’s there before I actually lay eyes on him. | 我不用看就知道他在那里 |
[37:22] | Even when I hate him, he’s in my blood. | 即便我恨他 他也流淌在我的血液里 |
[37:30] | I loved Alcide. | 我爱过埃尔希德 |
[37:33] | I suppose I loved Eric, too, in my own way. | 可能也爱过埃里克 以我自己的方式 |
[37:37] | But there’s something about the first, you know? | 但初恋总是更特别 你知道吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah, I ain’t never felt anything like that. | 是啊 但我没有过那种感觉 |
[37:46] | I mean, maybe with Jessica a little bit. | 也许和杰西卡有一点 |
[37:49] | But that was– | 但是那… |
[37:52] | it was all muddled up with Hoyt and everything. | 全都被霍伊特那些事搞乱了 |
[37:55] | You don’t feel like that with Violet? | 你对维奥利特没有那种感觉吗 |
[37:59] | I don’t feel a single one of those things with her. | 我对她一点感觉都没有 |
[38:04] | And I’m– | 而且我… |
[38:07] | well, I’m scared all the time. | 我一直处于恐惧中 |
[38:11] | Love shouldn’t make you scared. | 爱不应该让你恐惧 |
[38:14] | Not scared like that. | 不该像那样恐惧 |
[38:18] | We don’t know how much time we got left. | 我们不知道自己还剩下多少时间 |
[38:23] | It doesn’t seem worth it to spend it with someone you don’t love. | 不值得把时间花在和你不爱的人在一起 |
[38:32] | I’m gonna tell Violet how I feel. | 我要告诉维奥利特我的感受 |
[38:36] | I gotta break it off. | 我要做个了断 |
[38:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:02] | No, no, thank you for telling me. | 不不 谢谢你告诉我 |
[39:19] | We– we told Jess we’d call her as soon as– | 我们答应杰西知道结果就… |
[39:22] | Yeah, I’m gonna need a minute. | 是的 我需要缓一下 |
[39:24] | Or two. | 要一会儿 |
[40:07] | Number 282. | 282号 |
[40:09] | Number 282… | 282号 |
[40:12] | going once, going twice… | 一次 两次… |
[40:15] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[40:19] | Hello, mister… | 你好 先生贵姓 |
[40:20] | – Uh, Compton. – Compton, hi. | -康普顿 -康普顿 嗨 |
[40:27] | You wrote that book about the Hep-V crisis. | 吸血鬼肝炎危机那本书是你写的 |
[40:30] | – Yes. – Big fan. | -是的 -我是你的粉丝 |
[40:33] | Madeline Kapneck. What can I do for you today? | 我是玛德琳·卡普莱克 有什么能帮忙的 |
[40:35] | I’d like to amend my will | 我需要修订我的遗嘱 |
[40:38] | and pass my estate over my progeny. | 把我的房产留给我的后裔 |
[40:41] | Unfortunately, the state doesn’t recognize progeny as a legal distinction. | 很遗憾 国家不承认后裔有法律内涵 |
[40:45] | They’re not considered children and/or relatives under the law. | 法律不认可他们是你的孩子或是亲属 |
[40:48] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[40:50] | We can just transfer the estate to her name. | 那就直接过户到她名下 |
[40:52] | – And this will was drafted in…? – 1894. | -这份遗嘱拟于… -1894年 |
[40:56] | – And you were made vampire in…? – 1865. | -你在哪一年被转化 -1865年 |
[40:58] | So you were impersonating | 这么说你假扮成人类 |
[41:00] | a human when this document was first created? | 拟定了这份遗嘱 |
[41:02] | No, I wasn’t impersonating a human. | 不 我没有假扮人类 |
[41:04] | You were quote-unquote “In the coffin”? | 用你们的话说就是”没出棺” |
[41:06] | Well, yes, but– | 是的 不过… |
[41:07] | I’m just trying to establish a timeline, Mr. Compton. | 我只是理一下时间线 康普顿先生 |
[41:10] | No need to get defensive. | 不用这么防备 |
[41:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:15] | As you may or may not know, | 你可能不知道 |
[41:17] | the Vampire Rights Amendment did not pass in Congress. | 国会没有通过吸血鬼权利修正案 |
[41:20] | As the law stands now, thanks to the late great Governor Burrell, | 根据现行的法律 这归功于前州长伯勒尔 |
[41:26] | a citizen cannot posthumously execute a last will and testament. | 公民死后不能执行临终遗嘱 |
[41:29] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[41:30] | Since Burrell slipped it into an appropriations bill | 伯勒尔在英年早逝之前 |
[41:33] | before his untimely death. | 将其丢进了政府预算案 |
[41:35] | – I-I don’t understand. – You’re technically dead. | -我不明白 -严格来说你已经死了 |
[41:38] | – I realize that. – And when this document was drafted, | -我明白 -这份文件拟定的时候 |
[41:41] | the assumption was you were quote-unquote “Alive.” | 是假定你还”活着” |
[41:43] | So you’re saying that I | 按照你的说法 |
[41:44] | can’t pass my property over to my progeny. | 我不能把财产留给后裔 |
[41:46] | It’s unclear. | 尚不清楚 |
[41:48] | Some vampires are suing the state. | 有些吸血鬼在起诉政府 |
[41:50] | The case is winding its way through the courts. | 这案子审起来可谓百转千回啊 |
[41:52] | Law is a moving target, and with this worldwide pandemic thing, | 法律是移动的靶子 而且全世界都爆发瘟疫 |
[41:56] | the government’s looking into ways to take advantage. | 政府正在想方设法利用这一机会 |
[41:59] | Lots of dead vampires. They’re seizing assets. | 很多死了的吸血鬼 他们拥有资产 |
[42:02] | So what are my options? | 我有什么选择 |
[42:04] | Well, there are a few workarounds, mainly adoption. | 有一些可变通的手段 主要是通过收养 |
[42:07] | So I could adopt Jessica. | 我可以收养杰西卡 |
[42:09] | I’ll need you to fill out the requisite paperwork, | 我需要你填必要的文件 |
[42:12] | and I’ll go ahead and file a petition for adoption. | 我跟进提交收养申请书 |
[42:15] | After that, we get a court date | 随后确定开庭日期 |
[42:17] | and then I make a motion before family court | 我再申请召开家事法庭 |
[42:20] | and then a social worker conducts a home study | 然后有社工进行家庭调查 |
[42:22] | to make sure you’re… | 确认你 |
[42:24] | fit to be a parent. | 适合做家长 |
[42:27] | How long will that process take? | 这个程序需要多久 |
[42:29] | About five months to a year. | 大约五个月到一年 |
[42:31] | But I don’t have that kind of time. | 我现在没这么多时间 |
[42:32] | – I’m dying. – Have you looked outside? | -我快死了 -你去外面看过了吗 |
[42:36] | Everybody’s dying. | 每个人都快死了 |
[42:37] | Yes, but– I mean, the virus is accelerating | 是的 但这些病毒在加速感染 |
[42:42] | faster than usual, for some reason. | 不知道为什么比通常要快 |
[42:45] | I’m sorry, it is what it is. | 不好意思 情况就是这样 |
[42:47] | Is there some way to expedite the process? | 有什么办法可以加快进程吗 |
[42:50] | Well, there is one way, but it’s expensive. | 有一个办法 但是很贵 |
[42:54] | – Well, how much? – It’s $10 million. | -多少钱 -一千万 |
[42:56] | $10 million? For what? | 一千万 做什么 |
[42:59] | Moving you to the front of the line. | 把你安排到最前面 |
[43:03] | Are you trying to extort me? | 你这是敲诈我吗 |
[43:06] | It’s a seller’s market, Mr. Compton. | 这是卖方市场 康普顿先生 |
[43:09] | Why not just dig into some of those book proceeds? | 何不查查那些书的收益呢 |
[43:16] | You will move me to the front of the line, | 你会帮我排到最前面 |
[43:21] | and you will do so free of charge. | 一分钱也不收 |
[43:27] | You think you’re the first vampire to come in here | 你以为你是头一个来这里 |
[43:29] | and try to glamor me, Mr. Compton? | 企图魅惑我的吸血鬼吗 康普顿先生 |
[43:32] | They sell anti-glamoring contacts at the Walgreens now. | 沃尔格林就有防魅惑隐形眼镜卖 |
[43:36] | $10 million. That’s the price. | 一千万 就是这个价 |
[43:41] | Thank you. I will be taking my business elsewhere. | 谢谢 我会去别处看看 |
[43:45] | It’s the same all over. From the looks of those veins | 哪里都一样 从你的身体情况看来 |
[43:47] | moving down your arm, you don’t got much time. | 胳膊上都有了 你的时间不多了 |
[43:50] | You are a vulture | 你真贪婪 |
[43:54] | like those men that I watched | 就像我见过的那些 |
[43:56] | pickin’ the pockets of dead soldiers | 从死去士兵的口袋里掏钱 |
[43:57] | and pryin’ fillings from their mouths. | 从他们嘴里撬金牙的人 |
[43:59] | Don’t lecture me on greed, Mr. Compton. | 少给我讲什么叫贪婪 康普顿先生 |
[44:01] | I sit here night after night in a room with no windows | 我每晚坐在这个没有窗户的房间里 |
[44:05] | listening to you vampires | 听你们这些吸血鬼 |
[44:06] | whine about what a bum hand you’ve been dealt. | 抱怨你们是多么穷困多么可怜 |
[44:09] | But you’ve had, what, 100, 200, | 其实呢 你们有一百年 两百年 |
[44:12] | or 500 more years to amass your fortune? | 甚至五百年时间积累财富 |
[44:15] | To spend eternity feasting off of the whole human race? | 永生永世地享用人类的鲜血 |
[44:18] | Sorry, but cry me a river. | 抱歉 你倒是哭啊 |
[44:21] | Excuse me for using what little time | 原谅我只有这么点时间 |
[44:22] | I have on the planet to make some cash– | 赚点小钱… |
[44:30] | Thank you for your time. | 耽搁你时间了 |
[44:44] | Hey, Adilyn? | 艾迪林 |
[44:46] | Wade, darling? We need to talk to y’all. | 韦德 亲爱的 我们要跟你们谈谈 |
[44:49] | Listen, uh, I know I came down | 听着 我知道之前 |
[44:51] | a little bit hard on you earlier, but we gotta talk, | 对你们有点严厉 但我们需要谈谈 |
[44:54] | and I promise to keep my emotions in check | 我保证不乱发脾气 |
[44:57] | for the good of a more productive discussion. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[45:03] | Adilyn Braelyn Charlaine Danika Bellefleur, | 艾迪林·布莱琳·莎莲·黛妮卡·贝弗勒 |
[45:05] | get your little fairy butt down here! | 死精灵丫头赶紧给我下来 |
[45:08] | They ain’t here. | 他们不在 |
[45:10] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[45:11] | They said they were in love and they wanted to be alone. | 他们说他们相爱了 想独处 |
[45:14] | It’s pretty gross, if you ask me. | 要我说 太恶心了 |
[45:15] | Did they say where they were going? | 他们说了去哪儿吗 |
[45:17] | Look, I’m sorry. They swore me to secrecy. | 不好意思 他们要我保密 |
[45:20] | They swore you to secrecy, huh? | 他们要你保密是吧 |
[45:23] | Honey, I’m starting to feel like my emotions are not so in check. | 亲爱的 我开始感觉到脾气控制不住了 |
[45:27] | Now, do you want me to do it or do you want to do it? | 你是要我来做 还是你来做 |
[45:29] | ‘Cause it needs to get done. | 因为这事不做不行 |
[45:34] | Rocky, honey, you know that I love you. | 洛奇 宝贝 你知道我爱你 |
[45:37] | I do. But I’ll gut you if I have to. | 真的 但如有必要我也会杀了你 |
[45:40] | – Now, where the fuck did they go? – Fort Bellefleur. | -他俩他妈的去哪儿了 -贝弗勒堡 |
[45:44] | They went to Fort Bellefleur. | 他们去了贝弗勒堡 |
[45:47] | Don’t. | 别说话 |
[46:06] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[46:08] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[46:11] | I was dead to you long before this. | 对你来说 我早死了 |
[46:14] | Here’s the thing, sis. | 事情是这样的 妹妹 |
[46:18] | Um, some people are trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[46:20] | The Yakuza | 黑帮 |
[46:23] | and some really just awful vampires, | 和一些可怕的吸血鬼 |
[46:26] | so I was really hoping I could hide here | 我希望我能躲在这里 |
[46:29] | for just a few days. | 几天就好 |
[46:30] | – No. – Please. | -不行 -求你了 |
[46:32] | Amber, just till the heat’s off. | 安波 风头过去我就走 |
[46:34] | You need to get the fuck outta my house. | 你必须滚出我的房子 |
[46:38] | I know you’re sore at me, | 我知道你对我很恼火 |
[46:39] | but you’re all I got left. | 但我只有你了 |
[46:43] | Mom and Dad are dead. | 爸妈都死了 |
[46:46] | They were killed last night. | 昨晚都被杀了 |
[46:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:49] | How can you say that? | 你怎能这么说 |
[46:51] | Look at me. | 瞧瞧我啊 |
[46:53] | You all turned your back on me, | 你们都不管我 |
[46:54] | and now you’re in trouble and you have the fuckin’ nerve | 现在你有麻烦了 你还真有脸 |
[46:57] | to come crawling back here. | 跑来我这里 |
[46:59] | You make me sick. | 你害我得病 |
[47:01] | You made me sick. | 你害我得病 |
[47:03] | Not just me. | 不光是我 |
[47:04] | No, that wasn’t enough for you. | 不 你何止干了这个 |
[47:08] | You made everybody sick, the whole fuckin’ world. | 你害所有的人都病了 这世上的每个人 |
[47:11] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[47:15] | Are you denying that you | 你不承认是你 |
[47:16] | and those disgusting scientists working for you | 还有为你工作的科学家研究出的 |
[47:20] | created Hep-V? | 吸血鬼肝炎吗 |
[47:22] | I’m just saying that was a different me. | 我是说那是原来的我 |
[47:25] | That was Sarah Newlin. | 那是莎拉·纽林做的 |
[47:27] | But I’ve changed. | 但我改变了 |
[47:30] | I’m literally a different person now. | 我现在完全洗心革面了 |
[47:32] | Your capacity for self-denial never ceases to amaze me. | 你的自我否认能力永远令我吃惊 |
[47:36] | My name is Noomi now, Amber, | 我现在叫鲁米 安波 |
[47:39] | and I really am a new me. | 我现在改头换面了 |
[47:41] | – Oh, my God. – Just hear me out. | -天啊 -听我说完嘛 |
[47:44] | I was on the run. | 我之前在逃命 |
[47:46] | The entire country looking for me, | 全国上下都在找我 |
[47:49] | and I had nowhere to go and no one to turn to, | 我没地方去 没人可以依靠 |
[47:51] | so I needed to find a place where nobody knew who I was, | 我需要找一个地方 没人知道我的过去 |
[47:55] | which is hard when you’re a celebrity. | 对于我这样的名人真的很难做到 |
[47:58] | But then one day, I read about this ashram | 但是有一天 我读到了有个静修处 |
[48:02] | nestled in the hills above Los Angeles. | 就在洛杉矶的山上 |
[48:05] | – You at an ashram? – It was perfect. | -你去了静修处 -那里非常完美 |
[48:09] | Amber, I needed to find a place | 安波 我需要找个地方 |
[48:12] | where Sarah Newlin didn’t exist. | 在那里莎拉·纽林不存在 |
[48:16] | And it was there that I realized | 到了那里我才发现 |
[48:18] | Sarah Newlin doesn’t exist. | 莎拉·纽林不存在 |
[48:23] | A beautiful, enlightened man | 一位美丽的悟道之人 |
[48:26] | named Guru Sanbir Dutta took me in and taught me | 萨比尔·杜达大师 接纳了我 |
[48:31] | that I am the Bodhisattva of the Earth. | 说我是世上的菩萨 |
[48:35] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈到底在说什么啊 |
[48:38] | It means that I was put on this planet to help people. | 就是说我来到世上 是为了行善积德 |
[48:44] | My whole life, I thought Christ was the answer, | 我活了这么大 以为基督是答案 |
[48:48] | but now I know I was just parroting back | 现在我懂了 我只是在模仿 |
[48:52] | a truly limiting notion of spirituality. | 一种极其狭隘的精神理念 |
[48:56] | What I was lookin’ for I found within. | 我寻找的东西 就在自己体内 |
[49:01] | I am a Buddha. | 我就是佛陀 |
[49:04] | You are a Buddha. | 你也是佛陀 |
[49:07] | We are, all of us, Buddhas. | 我们每个人都是佛陀 |
[49:10] | Oh, fuck off. | 去你妈的 |
[49:12] | You can hear it in my voice if you would listen. | 你仔细听 就能从我的声音里听出来 |
[49:14] | Jesus Christ, sis. | 天啊 姐姐 |
[49:16] | You can’t just dye your hair and blow a guru | 你不能染了头发 给一个大师口交 |
[49:20] | and absolve yourself of all the horrific shit | 然后就把你这辈子干的大坏事 |
[49:23] | that you have done in your life. | 都一笔勾销了 |
[49:25] | See, that’s where you’re wrong, | 瞧 你就错在这里 |
[49:28] | because he showed me that all of this happened for a reason. | 因为他告诉我 这一切都有原因 |
[49:31] | Don’t you see? | 你没看到吗 |
[49:32] | All of this was meant to be. | 这一切都必须发生 |
[49:35] | If I hadn’t created Hep-V, then you wouldn’t be sick, | 如果我没研制出吸血鬼肝炎 你就不会生病 |
[49:39] | and I wouldn’t be here right now | 此刻我也不会出现在这里 |
[49:42] | with the ability to heal you. | 从而治好你 |
[49:46] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[49:50] | There was an antidote, Amber, | 当时是有解药的 安波 |
[49:53] | and I drank it. | 我喝了 |
[49:59] | When the vampires revolted from the facility… | 当营地的吸血鬼造反时 |
[50:03] | …the scientists had created an antidote to Hep-V | 科学家已经研制出了吸血鬼肝炎的解药 |
[50:08] | and I drank it down. | 我喝下去了 |
[50:12] | Every drop. | 一滴不剩 |
[50:15] | Everything has all come full circle. | 一切都回到了原点 |
[50:19] | The past doesn’t matter anymore. | 过去不再重要 |
[50:24] | The future doesn’t matter. | 未来也不重要 |
[50:29] | This is our now. | 我们拥有现在 |
[50:35] | I am the antidote, sweetie. | 我就是解药 亲爱的 |
[50:40] | Let me heal you. | 让我治好你 |
[50:48] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[50:50] | You can come in. | 直接进来 |
[50:59] | It was positive? | 是阳性吗 |
[51:02] | I did this to him. | 是我传给他的 |
[51:06] | Jessica, I am so sorry. | 杰西卡 我真的很抱歉 |
[51:12] | I didn’t know. I didn’t mean to. | 我不知道 我不是故意的 |
[51:18] | Of course you didn’t. It’s okay. | 当然不是 没关系 |
[51:34] | Violet… | 维奥利特 |
[51:37] | baby… | 宝贝 |
[51:39] | I know that you said | 我知道你说过 |
[51:41] | I was yours and you were mine, | 我是你的 你是我的 |
[51:43] | but I think we both know it ain’t workin’. | 但我们都知道这行不通 |
[51:47] | It ain’t workin’. | 行不通 |
[52:07] | Violet? | 维奥利特 |
[52:16] | Violet? | 维奥利特 |
[52:27] | Vi– | 维…… |
[52:41] | “Dear Jason, relationship not working for me. | “亲爱的杰森 恋爱关系不适合我 |
[52:45] | Over it. Violet.” | 我们结束了 维奥利特” |
[52:53] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[52:59] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[53:01] | Good riddance. | 走得好 |
[53:16] | Adilyn! | 艾迪林 |
[53:18] | – Hello? – Hey, don’t freak out. | -你好 -别害怕 |
[53:21] | It’s me– Violet. Jason’s girlfriend. | 是我 维奥利特 杰森的女友 |
[53:23] | Um, I just wanted to talk to you, if that’s okay. | 我只是想跟你说话 可以吧 |
[53:27] | Um… sure. | 当然 |
[53:30] | All right, comin’ up. | 好 上来了 |
[53:33] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[53:35] | – Hi. – What you guys doin’? | -嗨 -你俩做什么呢 |
[53:39] | Nothin’. | 没做什么 |
[53:41] | It doesn’t look like nothin’. | 看起来不像呢 |
[53:43] | Well, uh, we just wanted to be alone is all. | 我们只是想独处 |
[53:45] | You know, without grownups all up in our business. | 不要大人们出来干涉我们的事 |
[53:47] | Uh-huh, I get that. | 我懂了 |
[53:50] | But Adilyn is fae, | 不过艾迪林是精灵 |
[53:53] | and I could smell her a mile away. | 一英里外我都能闻到她 |
[53:54] | And if I could, you bet those H-vamps will find you. | 我可以 那些肝炎鬼也能找到你们 |
[53:58] | We can’t go home. | 我们不能回家 |
[54:03] | I have a place you can go. | 我有个地方你们可以去 |
[54:05] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[54:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[54:10] | Oh, you guys, if you don’t want to be tracked, | 你俩要是不想被人找到 |
[54:12] | you should ditch those phones. | 就该把手机丢掉 |
[54:14] | Yeah, yeah. | 对对 |
[54:16] | – Thank you so much for doing this. – Of course. | -多谢你帮我们 -应该的 |
[54:19] | Who am I to stand in the way of true love? | 我怎么能阻碍真爱呢 |
[55:04] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[55:09] | How come you’re healed? | 你是怎么治愈的 |