时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I am going to die. | 我要死了 |
[00:17] | Aren’t I? | 是不是 |
[00:18] | Well, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我一直在提醒你啊 |
[00:21] | Today, right now. | 今天 马上 |
[00:25] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[00:26] | Now you’re letting the truth in. | 你总算开始接受事实了 |
[00:32] | The truth. | 事实 |
[00:48] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[00:50] | – No! – Don’t do this! | -不 -不要这样 |
[00:52] | Kill me. Please kill me. | 杀了我 请杀了我 |
[00:55] | – You want to die? – No, but I must. | -你想死 -不想 但我必须死 |
[00:59] | No! | 不 |
[01:00] | – I must. – Let her go… | -我必须死 -放开她 |
[01:02] | – I must die. – …or I’ll pull the trigger. | -我必须死 -不然我就扣扳机了 |
[01:04] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[01:06] | Pamela! | 帕梅拉 |
[01:07] | – If you die, I die. – It’s been the plan all along | -你死了我也死 -天意一直如此 |
[01:10] | that I must die for all our sins. | 我必须以死赎去所有人的罪 |
[01:13] | But I will return as the princess of peace, | 但我会作为和平之子重生 |
[01:18] | the messiah. | 弥赛亚 |
[01:21] | Well, I have seen your future, messiah, | 我看到你的未来了 弥赛亚 |
[01:25] | and it’s not very bright. | 并不十分光明 |
[03:49] | You’re awful quiet. | 你太安静了 |
[03:51] | What are you thinkin’? | 在想什么 |
[03:53] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:54] | – Sookie. – What? | -苏琪 -怎么了 |
[03:57] | You have the least quiet mind of anyone I’ve ever known. | 我见过的人里 你是最不好静的 |
[04:02] | A quiet Sookie is a thinkin’ Sookie. | 静下来的苏琪一定是在想事情 |
[04:05] | Penny for your thoughts. | 告诉我你在想什么 |
[04:06] | There’s something I’ve been wondering, | 有些事我一直想知道 |
[04:10] | but I don’t want to drudge up all the bad stuff, especially now, | 但又不想提那些糟糕的事 尤其这种时候 |
[04:14] | so I’m just asking so I’ll know, okay? | 我只是想知道 可以问吗 |
[04:18] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[04:21] | Queen Sophie-Anne… | 苏菲·安妮女王 |
[04:24] | she sent you to find me, | 是她派你来找我 |
[04:25] | but what were you supposed to do with me when you did? | 可你找到我之后要拿我怎么办呢 |
[04:30] | Sophie-Anne knew that Queen Mab | 苏菲·安妮知道麦布女王 |
[04:32] | was intent on collecting all the fairies | 有意将全世界的精灵和半精灵 |
[04:35] | and all the halflings in the world | 都集中起来 |
[04:36] | and bringing them back to her realm | 带回她的国度 |
[04:38] | and then closing all the portals for good. | 然后永远关闭所有的传送门 |
[04:41] | My instructions were meet you, | 我收到的指示是见到你 |
[04:44] | determine whether you were fae, | 看你是不是精灵 |
[04:46] | and if you were as she suspected, | 如果你符合她的设想 |
[04:49] | to bring you back to Sophie-Anne’s | 就把你带回索菲·安妮那里 |
[04:51] | so that she could start… | 然后她就可以… |
[04:55] | breeding you. | 豢养你 |
[04:56] | – Breeding? – I know. | -豢养 -我知道 |
[05:01] | I mean, I knew she was crazy, but, fuck. | 我知道她够有病的 可是 我操啊 |
[05:06] | We all want what we can’t have. | 我们都渴望自己不能拥有的东西 |
[05:08] | And if we’re denied it for long enough, | 求之不得太久 |
[05:11] | we lose our way. | 我们就会迷失方向 |
[05:14] | Rumor has it that Sophie-Anne | 传言说 苏菲·安妮早年 |
[05:16] | was a kind and loving vampire in her early years. | 也是个善良有爱心的吸血鬼 |
[05:20] | I doubt that. | 深表怀疑 |
[05:22] | Well, like I said, it’s just a rumor. | 我也说了 传言而已 |
[05:25] | Just one more question | 最后一个问题 |
[05:26] | and then I promise I’ll stop. | 然后我保证不问了 |
[05:31] | Why didn’t you bring me to her? | 你为什么没把我交给她 |
[05:34] | Before we met, I had lost all of my humanity, | 遇到你之前 我已经失却了心中人性 |
[05:39] | so I accepted this mission without misgiving. | 所以想都没想就接受了任务 |
[05:44] | But from the very first moment that we met, | 但是从见到你那一刻起 |
[05:48] | you reminded me of what it felt like to have my human heart. | 你唤醒了我心中对人性的知觉 |
[05:54] | The problem was… | 问题是 |
[05:57] | it was only a memory. | 那只是回忆 |
[06:03] | All I had was darkness to give you in return. | 我能回报你的 却只有黑暗 |
[06:07] | No. | 不 |
[06:09] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[06:12] | There was love there that I’d never felt before. | 我们爱过 那是我人生中的第一次 |
[06:15] | I didn’t even know it was possible. | 那之前我甚至不知道有这种可能 |
[06:20] | I couldn’t have felt that if you only had darkness. | 如果你只有黑暗 我不可能有那样的感受 |
[06:22] | But it was there. | 但黑暗依然存在 |
[06:25] | I couldn’t escape my past, | 我逃不开自己的过去 |
[06:28] | no matter how much you made me want to | 无论你让我多么想逃开 |
[06:32] | or made me believe that I could. | 或者多么相信我能逃得开 |
[06:36] | I thought that if I could protect you, | 那时候我以为 如果我能保护你 |
[06:40] | it would erase all the things that I’d seen and done. | 就可以抹去我曾经见过和做过的事情 |
[06:49] | I was such a fool. | 我太愚蠢了 |
[06:52] | No. | 不 |
[07:15] | Oh, dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:20] | I– I am so, so very sorry, folks. | 真的真的太对不起了 |
[07:25] | – Is it all right if I– – Of course. | -我能不能去… -当然 |
[07:28] | And if there’s any way we can keep it between us… | 如果你们可以帮忙保密 |
[07:29] | This town’s been through enough without having to worry | 镇上已经发生太多事情 |
[07:31] | about the reverend’s wife and her substance issues. | 不需要再让大家担心牧师妻子的问题了 |
[07:35] | She ain’t high. | 她这不是幻觉 |
[07:36] | Lafayette, please. | 拉法耶 拜托 |
[07:38] | I’m telling you, this energy we are feeling is from Tara. | 我说真的 确实是泰拉的感应 |
[07:41] | The V is all out of our system. | 现在我们体内没有吸血鬼血了 |
[07:43] | I know you don’t believe in this, | 我知道你不信 |
[07:45] | but there’s something in this ground Tara wants us to see. | 可是这里地下有泰拉想让我们看的东西 |
[07:49] | Lafayette, I came as soon as I got your text. | 拉法耶 我一收到你的信息就来了 |
[07:52] | So you ain’t high yet, but I suppose this is your supplier. | 所以你还没嗑血 但这就是你的供应者了吧 |
[07:56] | I need to get back with Tara. | 我得去找泰拉 |
[07:59] | Come with me? | 跟我一起来吗 |
[08:01] | You know I can’t. | 你知道我不能 |
[08:03] | Sometimes you gotta take a journey. | 有时候你必须走一段路 |
[08:07] | Even if it’s a blind one. | 哪怕是盲目的 |
[08:11] | You told me that yourself the day you got in that car | 你告诉我说 那天你上了车就一直开 |
[08:14] | and drove till you found me. | 直到你找到了我 |
[08:20] | You believed in me that day. | 那天你是信我的 |
[08:24] | I’m asking you to believe in me again. | 我求你再信我一次 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:08] | I see you, baby. | 我看到你了 宝贝 |
[09:12] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[09:50] | I’ll be damned. | 我了个去啊 |
[10:01] | Mama, this way. | 妈妈 这边 |
[10:21] | Tara, get ready to have some cake soon! | 泰拉 准备吃蛋糕 |
[10:23] | – Okay, Mama. – Gotcha! | -好的妈妈 -找到你了 |
[10:24] | – No fair! – Open this one! | -不公平 -开这个 |
[10:35] | – Show Lafayette! – These are from Sookie. | -给拉法耶看 -这是苏琪送的 |
[10:38] | Gran made them. | 奶奶做的 |
[10:43] | Can she make me some, too? | 可以也给我做吗 |
[10:45] | And this one’s from your mama. | 这是妈妈送你的 |
[10:49] | And your daddy, too. | 还有你爹地 |
[10:59] | Hey, lookie here. | 瞧一瞧啊 |
[11:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:03] | You having a birthday party? | 你们在开生日派对 |
[11:05] | I thought you said he wasn’t gonna be here. | 我以为你说他不会回来 |
[11:08] | No one said nothing to me about no birthday party. | 没人告诉我有什么生日派对 |
[11:11] | You said you was gonna be late tonight, | 你之前说今晚会晚些回来 |
[11:14] | so it must’ve slipped my mind. | 所以应该是我忘了 |
[11:17] | What in the world’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[11:19] | Oh, it ain’t nothin’. | 没什么 |
[11:20] | Got it all from the 99 Cents Store. | 都是从一元商店买的 |
[11:24] | Well, that don’t look like no 99-cent cake to me. | 我看这可不是什么一元钱的蛋糕 |
[11:26] | No, but I bought it with my own money. | 没错 但这是用我自己的钱买的 |
[11:37] | That don’t taste like no 99-cent cake neither. | 尝着也不像是一元钱的货色 |
[11:40] | Y’all run on home now. | 你们现在都回家吧 |
[11:41] | Tara’s daddy just needs a little quiet time. | 泰拉的爸爸需要安静 |
[11:43] | You hide my own daughter’s birthday from me? | 你瞒着我给我的亲生女儿过生日 |
[11:45] | I didn’t hide nothin’. I just– | 我没有瞒着你 我只是… |
[11:47] | – You just– y-y-you just what? – I just– I just– | -你只是什么 -我只是…只是 |
[11:49] | I just wanted Tara to have a birthday party. | 我只是想让泰拉能有个生日派对 |
[11:51] | Well, I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[11:53] | I can see that you threw a party that I paid for | 看得出来 你花我的钱办了个派对 |
[11:56] | – that you forgot to invite me to. – Go. | -你还忘记邀请我 -快走 |
[11:59] | That don’t feel so good, Lettie Mae. | 这感觉可不好受 莱提·梅 |
[12:02] | You know how hard I work for that money? | 你知道我为了挣些钱工作多努力吗 |
[12:03] | I know how hard you drink. | 我知道你喝得有多努力 |
[12:10] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[12:14] | Baby, you go to your room now. | 宝贝 快回自己屋去 |
[12:17] | Your daddy and me, we just need to talk some | 我和你爸爸需要聊聊 |
[12:20] | and then we’re gonna go to the store | 然后我们会去商店 |
[12:21] | and we’re gonna get you some new cake. | 再给你买一个新蛋糕 |
[12:23] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[12:24] | Where the fuck is my gun?! | 我的枪他妈的在哪儿 |
[12:25] | Tara Mae, you get now! | 泰拉·梅 快点走 |
[12:32] | Oh, Hoyt Fortenberry, | 霍伊特·福坦巴里 |
[12:34] | look at you in your Bon Temps football jersey. | 看你穿着良辰镇橄榄球队服的可爱样 |
[12:37] | Three years, I never got off the bench. | 整整三年 我根本就没上过场 |
[12:40] | – Oh, it’s you as a baby? – Yeah. | -这是你的婴儿照吗 -是啊 |
[12:42] | – Look how fat he was. – Yeah. | -看他胖嘟嘟的 -就是 |
[12:44] | And that nose. | 还有那鼻子 |
[12:46] | Oh, you’ve had that cute little turned-up nose since day one. | 看来你那可爱的翘鼻子是天生的 |
[12:49] | May our children have your nose. | 但愿我们的孩子也有你这样的鼻子 |
[12:52] | What? | 什么 |
[12:53] | I mean, mine is okay, but yours is just the cutest. | 我是说我的鼻子还行 但还是你的最可爱 |
[12:57] | Children? | 孩子 |
[12:59] | – Yeah. – Who said anything about children? | -是啊 -谁提到孩子了 |
[13:03] | Fuckin’ A, Bubba. | 该死啊 老兄 |
[13:04] | Well, babe, I just meant | 亲爱的 我只是想说 |
[13:07] | when and if we had– | 到时候如果我们… |
[13:10] | wait, what are you saying? | 等等 什么意思 |
[13:12] | I’m not saying anything. | 我没什么意思 |
[13:14] | It’s just that while I’m sifting through | 只是在我回忆 |
[13:15] | the contents of my mom’s life, | 我妈妈的一生时 |
[13:17] | I’m not feeling very excited about carrying on the tradition. | 对继承传统什么的没有太大兴趣 |
[13:21] | Babe, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 你说得对 对不起 |
[13:24] | It’s bad timing. | 时机不合适 |
[13:26] | Let’s just talk about this when you’re not so upset | 等你不再那么难过 |
[13:28] | and you’ve got some perspective. | 心态好些的时候再说 |
[13:30] | I’ve got perspective. | 我心态挺好的 |
[13:32] | From my perspective, it’s all fuckin’ awful. | 在我看来 一切都糟透了 |
[13:34] | You’re seeing all the memories | 你也看到了 所有的回忆 |
[13:36] | that aren’t good that are supposed to be | 都不如想象的美好 |
[13:38] | and realizing all the things that you never said… | 有很多话从来没有说过 |
[13:40] | all the things that never got fixed and that never will be. | 有很多事情没有弥补 也没法再弥补 |
[13:42] | Now why would you wanna | 你怎么还要 |
[13:43] | put that on somebody you’re supposed to love? | 把这种事强加给你本该深爱的人 |
[13:47] | What the fuck? | 我了个去 |
[13:48] | Hoyt, honey, this isn’t you. | 霍伊特 亲爱的 这不像你 |
[13:52] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:55] | – Okay, I’m sorry. I just– – No, no, no. | -好吧 对不起 我… -不不不 |
[13:58] | I can’t help but feel like you’re taking out your emotion | 我怎么觉得你是把自己的情绪 |
[14:00] | on me right now, and that really isn’t fair. | 发泄在我身上 这不公平 |
[14:03] | Maybe if you weren’t so busy making fun of my childhood, | 也许你要不是这么忙着取笑我的童年 |
[14:05] | you could look around and you could see | 你就会发现 |
[14:05] | 发件人 维奥利特 雷丁路410号 赶快过来吧 | |
[14:06] | I’m not really high on the idea of family planning right now. | 我现在对组建家庭没有太大兴趣 |
[14:10] | Guys, I gotta go. | 两位 我要走了 |
[14:12] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[14:13] | – I’m coming with you! – No, it’s police business! | -我和你一起去 -别 那是警察的事 |
[14:16] | There’s no way I’m spending one more minute in this house. | 这屋子里我一分钟也不想待了 |
[14:18] | Hey, Brigette, hold up. | 喂 碧姬 等等 |
[14:20] | Brigette! | 碧姬 |
[14:20] | Whoa, whoa, Brigette, you cannot come with me. | 碧姬 你不能跟我一起走 |
[14:22] | – It’s fuckin’ dangerous. – Well, I don’t give a shit. | -太他妈危险了 -我才不管呢 |
[14:24] | Hey, Brigette, let’s not make a big thing– | 碧姬 我们别把事情闹大 |
[14:27] | You already made a thing of it, Hoyt. | 你已经闹大了 霍伊特 |
[14:29] | Andy, Andy, listen, man. I found ’em. What the– | 安迪 安迪 听我说 我找到他们了 |
[14:32] | They’re at Violet’s house and they’re in trouble. | 他们在维奥利特家 他们有麻烦了 |
[14:34] | – Jason! Jason! – Listen, you can’t be here right now. | -杰森 杰森 -听着 你不该坐进来 |
[14:37] | What kind of trouble? | 有什么麻烦 |
[14:38] | The real bad kind, man. | 最糟糕的情况 |
[14:40] | They’re at Violet’s house in Monroe. | 他们在维奥利特家 在门罗 |
[14:42] | – Monroe? That’s 50 miles away. – Brigette, I’m begging you. | -门罗有五十英里远呢 -碧姬 求你 |
[14:44] | – I’m not leaving. – Shit! | -我就不走 -该死 |
[14:46] | We’re still in Horton Parish. You get there, Stackhouse. | 我们还在霍顿教区 你先去 斯塔克豪斯 |
[14:48] | Don’t let nothing happen to ’em. | 别让他们出事 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry. Will you talk to me, please? | 对不起 跟我说说话吧 好吗 |
[14:52] | – Please, Jason, I’m counting on ya. – You got it, boss. | -拜托杰森 靠你了 -没问题 老大 |
[14:57] | Buckle up. | 把安全带系上 |
[14:58] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[15:06] | The R&D’s gonna take longer than originally anticipated. | 研发的时间要比想象的久 |
[15:11] | How long? | 多久 |
[15:12] | Could be months, could be a year. | 也许几个月 也许一年 |
[15:15] | Aren’t these the same scientists who invented Tru Blood? | 难道不是发明真血的那批科学家吗 |
[15:17] | How is synthesizing Sarah’s blood | 合成莎拉的血 |
[15:20] | any harder than that was? | 能比那个难到哪里去 |
[15:22] | Well, her blood is synthesized. | 她的血已经合成好了 |
[15:25] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[15:26] | Within a few hours of collecting the sample we had it perfect. | 花了几个小时采样 现在已经完美了 |
[15:28] | Then why the fuck aren’t we already printin’ money? | 那我们为什么还他妈的不发财 |
[15:33] | Because Miss De Beaufort, | 因为 迪贝弗小姐 |
[15:35] | we don’t want it perfect. | 我们不想让它完美 |
[15:39] | See, the good folks over at Gillette– | 听着 吉列公司的那些人 |
[15:42] | and I know them well– | 我跟他们很熟 |
[15:43] | they can fabricate a razor capable of lasting a lifetime. | 他们能制造出一种可终生使用的剃须刀 |
[15:48] | But they don’t. | 但他们没有 |
[15:49] | And Energizer, well, they can build a battery | 而劲量 他们能制造出一种永远 |
[15:51] | that can keep on going and going and going, | 都用不完的电池 |
[15:54] | but they don’t either. | 但他们也没有 |
[15:56] | Now, point is when our product, New Blood, goes to market, | 现在 我们的产品 新血 一旦上市 |
[16:00] | we don’t want it to work too well. | 我们不想让它太有效 |
[16:03] | We want it to be a healthy habit, not a cure. | 我们希望它是一种健康饮品 而不是药物 |
[16:07] | You follow? | 你懂吗 |
[16:08] | The shorter the half-life, the greater the profit. | 半衰期越短 利润就越大 |
[16:11] | Amen. | 没错 |
[16:13] | Which is why our little trade secret | 为了将来的利益 |
[16:15] | has gotta stay just that for the foreseeable future. | 我们的商业秘密决不能泄露 |
[16:19] | Nobody can know about it. | 不能告诉任何人 |
[16:22] | – Are we clear? – We’re clear. | -都明白了吗 -明白 |
[16:27] | Clear as a bell. | 非常明白 |
[16:38] | Here, open these. | 给 打开 |
[16:42] | All right, you keep this at the ready. | 好了 你把这个拿好 |
[16:46] | And you use it if you have to. | 有必要就用 |
[16:49] | – You want me to stay in the car? – Yeah. | -你要我留在车里吗 -是的 |
[16:51] | – Is that safe with all the H-vamps? – Not even a little. | -外面有肝炎鬼 安全吗 -不安全 |
[16:54] | But it’s a fuckload safer than being in that house. | 但比跟着进屋要安全太多 |
[17:00] | – Okay. – All right? | -好的 -好吗 |
[17:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[17:58] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[18:04] | God damn it. | 我操 |
[18:23] | – Hello, darling. – Fuck. | -你好 亲爱的 -操 |
[18:25] | So you do have the balls to be loyal to at least one woman. | 看来你至少还有勇气对一个女人忠诚 |
[18:30] | Do you realize that I’ve brought | 你知不知道 我曾经 |
[18:32] | some of the most powerful men in history | 只需一个眼神 就让历史上 |
[18:33] | to their knees by casting a single glance? | 最有权有势的男人拜倒裙下 |
[18:38] | Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, | 特洛伊的海伦 埃及艳后 |
[18:42] | they were shells. | 她们都是徒有其表 |
[18:43] | Beautiful to look at, but hollow once penetrated. | 外表赏心悦目 插进去却是空皮囊 |
[18:47] | But me? | 可我 |
[18:49] | No one has ever wanted out once allowed in. | 一旦跟了我 从没有人想过离开 |
[18:57] | You wanna see what real betrayal looks like? | 你想见识一下真正的背叛吗 |
[19:00] | The way we used to do it? | 我们那个时代的做法 |
[19:33] | The order of victims will be as follows. | 上场受难的顺序是这样的 |
[19:38] | Wade first, so sweet little Adilyn | 韦德你打头阵 这样甜心艾迪林 |
[19:41] | can watch the boy that she loves | 就能眼睁睁看着她心爱男孩的 |
[19:45] | have his fingers screwed off | 手指被绞下 |
[19:47] | before I crank this vice… | 然后我开启这道机关… |
[19:50] | …and crush his skull. | 敲碎他的头颅 |
[19:57] | Then for you, my darling fairy girl… | 然后是你 我可爱的精灵姑娘 |
[20:05] | the breast ripper | “美乳终结者” |
[20:06] | to be used on your sweet, barely-formed titties. | 要用在你花骨朵般娇嫩的小胸上 |
[20:13] | When this gets warm, | 等这个被烧热 |
[20:15] | the flesh tears off so easily. | 扯下人肉是如此轻而易举 |
[20:21] | Oh, and then I will drain her dry, | 然后我会吸干她的血 |
[20:24] | but slowly because I have amazing discipline. | 但过程会非常慢 因为我有惊人的自律能力 |
[20:29] | Don’t I, Jason? | 不是吗 杰森 |
[20:31] | It will be a fate so much worse… | 她的命运会惨绝人寰 |
[20:33] | than if you would’ve just finished her off with her sisters. | 还不如早点跟她姐妹们一起被你吸干呢 |
[20:37] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:38] | I’ll put you out of your misery… | 我也会让你脱离苦海的 |
[20:42] | …eventually. | 总有一天 |
[20:43] | But first… | 但首先 |
[20:51] | I bet you were a virgin when you were turned. | 我打赌 你变成吸血鬼的时候还是个处女 |
[20:55] | Am I right? | 我猜得对吗 |
[20:57] | Too bad that cherry of yours always heals. | 可惜你的花苞总是自动愈合 |
[21:01] | But now you like to get it so much, | 但现在你如此饥渴 |
[21:03] | maybe you’ll enjoy a brand-new hot fuck | 也许你会觉得这”炙热”的性爱无与伦比 |
[21:07] | every 10 minutes for days on end. | 每天每十分钟一次 |
[21:10] | So you can feel | 好让你尝尝 |
[21:14] | the pain I felt… | 你在操她的时候 |
[21:16] | …when you were inside her. | 我所承受的痛苦 |
[21:23] | All I ever wanted from you, Jason, | 杰森 我要的只不过是 |
[21:26] | was to live in a world with no wit, no intellect. | 两个人活在野蛮而简单的世界 |
[21:30] | A world where you worshipped me | 那个你可以崇拜 |
[21:32] | for the perfect creature that I am. | 我这完美生物的世界 |
[21:54] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[21:57] | Get over. | 快过来 |
[21:59] | Nice fuckin’ shot, Bubba. | 射得好 老兄 |
[22:00] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[22:02] | Where did that insane woman come from? | 那个疯女人是哪里来的 |
[22:04] | My worst fuckin’ nightmare. | 我此生最恐怖的噩梦 |
[22:10] | It’s okay, I got you. | 没事了 有我在 |
[22:12] | I got that. | 我来 |
[22:17] | Wade. | 韦德 |
[22:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:29] | Where’d he come from? | 他从哪来的 |
[22:32] | Hoyt? | 霍伊特 |
[22:35] | Oh, my God. | 老天呀 |
[22:37] | It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 什么事都没有 |
[22:39] | I’m fine. Nobody’s hurt. | 我没事 大家都很安全 |
[22:43] | We’re all gonna be fine. | 我们都会没事 |
[22:44] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:50] | Where the fuck is my gun? | 我的枪他妈的在哪儿 |
[22:51] | How many times I tell you | 告诉过你多少次了 |
[22:52] | not to lay your hands on my shit? | 别他妈乱动我的枪 |
[22:54] | It’s a gun, not a toy. It’s a man’s business. | 那是枪不是玩具 是男人的东西 |
[22:57] | Go get your things! | 去把你的东西收好 |
[22:59] | No, li– you listen to me. | 不 听…你听我说 |
[23:00] | You think you’re better than me? | 你以为自己高我一等吗 |
[23:02] | This is my job! This is my house! | 这是我的工作 我的房子 |
[23:04] | I swear I didn’t move it, on everything I got. | 我发誓我没有碰它 对天发誓 |
[23:07] | You say that, but then every fuckin’ time, Lettie Mae– | 每一次你他妈都这么说 莱提·梅 |
[23:12] | I see it on your face. You’re making fun of me. | 你脸上的表情就告诉我你在嘲笑我 |
[23:14] | I ain’t makin’ fun of you! | 我没有嘲笑你 |
[23:15] | You know how hard I work to make you happy? | 你知道为了让你开心我工作得多辛苦吗 |
[23:17] | – You gonna put your hands on me? – No… | -你还想打我 -没有 |
[23:19] | You gonna put your hands on me, huh? | 你还想打我吗 |
[23:21] | You don’t put your hands on me, God damn it! | 你碰都别想碰我 我操 |
[23:26] | You don’t put your hands on me, motherfuckin’… | 你碰都别想碰我 你这贱妇 |
[23:48] | Fuck this. I am done. | 去你的 我受够了 |
[23:51] | Don’t do this, Joe. | 别这样 乔 |
[23:52] | No! Don’t do this, no! | 不 别这样 不要 |
[23:55] | – You hear me? – Baby, look– no! | -听到了吗 -宝贝 听我说 不要 |
[23:57] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[23:58] | No, don’t do this. Don’t do this, Joe, no. | 不 不要走 不要 乔 不要 |
[24:01] | No! | 不要走 |
[24:03] | No, don’t do this. | 不要走 |
[24:09] | No. | 不要 |
[24:14] | How am I gonna do all this | 没有你我该怎么 |
[24:17] | without you?! | 养家糊口 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry I didn’t pull that trigger. | 我很抱歉我没有一枪打死他 |
[24:52] | I should’ve pulled it long before that day. | 早在那天之前 我就该打死他 |
[24:54] | What? | 什么 |
[24:56] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[25:00] | That’s not on you. | 这不关你的事 |
[25:03] | I was your mama. | 我是你的妈妈 |
[25:05] | You weren’t supposed to save me. | 救我不是你的责任 |
[25:07] | You were a good mama. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[25:09] | I wanted to save you, but I couldn’t. | 我想救你 但救不了你 |
[25:12] | And after that day, everything changed. | 那天之后 一切都变了 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:17] | – I was weak. – No. | -我曾经懦弱不堪 -不是的 |
[25:20] | Bad stuff happened to you. | 是你人生不顺 |
[25:23] | That’s all. | 就这样罢了 |
[25:28] | Bad stuff happened to you, too. | 你的人生也不太顺利 |
[25:33] | I was supposed to do better. | 我本该做得更好 |
[25:34] | No more blame, Mama. | 别再自责了 妈妈 |
[25:39] | Forgive yourself. | 原谅你自己 |
[25:45] | And let me go. | 放我走 |
[25:52] | How? | 怎么放 |
[25:53] | You go on living. | 好好活下去 |
[25:56] | Promise me? | 答应我 |
[26:06] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[27:00] | – Here you go, Tonto. – You sure you’re okay? | -披上吧 傻小子 -你还好吗 |
[27:03] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[27:05] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:07] | I swear I’ll never run away for any reason, Daddy. | 我发誓无论如何我都不会离家出走了 爸爸 |
[27:09] | – I promise. – Shh, shh, y’all just need to shut up. | -我保证 -什么也别说 |
[27:11] | No more promises and no more apologies. | 不需要再保证和道歉什么 |
[27:14] | Let’s just hug ya. | 我们一起抱着 |
[27:23] | Sheriff Bellefleur. | 贝弗勒警长你好 |
[27:24] | Hoyt, I heard about what you did. | 霍伊特你好 听说是你出手相救 |
[27:27] | Thank you, man. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[27:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:32] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[27:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[28:02] | Listen, there are no words | 听我说 没有言语可以 |
[28:03] | to express just how much I… | 表达我有多… |
[28:08] | thank you. | 感谢你 |
[28:11] | I’m just– I’m just glad I got here when I did. | 我只是很高兴我及时到场了 |
[28:18] | I’m Jessica. | 我叫杰西卡 |
[28:19] | Jessica, it’s nice to meet you. | 杰西卡 很高兴见到你 |
[28:21] | I’m Hoyt. | 我叫霍伊特 |
[28:25] | – Hi, Hoyt. – Hi. | -你好 霍伊特 -你好 |
[28:28] | All right, everybody. Let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们大家都离开这儿吧 |
[28:31] | Let’s go home. Doesn’t that sound good? | 我们回家吧 开不开心 |
[28:34] | We all stick together now. That’s the key. | 关键是我们现在都在一起 |
[28:39] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:48] | Well, you know, Adilyn? I’m protecting her. | 你知道艾迪林吧 我在保护她 |
[28:55] | Who is she, the redhead? | 她是谁 那个红头发 |
[29:00] | That’s– that’s Jess. | 她是…她是杰西 |
[29:04] | Is she your girlfriend? | 她是你女朋友吗 |
[29:10] | Honestly, I don’t know what to call her. | 说实话 我不知道她是我什么 |
[29:28] | No. | 不 |
[29:44] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[29:45] | Nice robe. | 睡袍挺漂亮啊 |
[29:53] | Where are your veins? | 你的症状呢 |
[29:55] | Gone. | 消失了 |
[29:57] | Are you healed? | 你痊愈了 |
[29:58] | Well, I can’t tell you how, | 我不能告诉你怎么好的 |
[30:00] | but I came looking for you ’cause I wanted you to know | 但我来找你是想告诉你 |
[30:02] | that I’m gonna be okay. | 我没事了 |
[30:06] | Bill’s sick. | 比尔病了 |
[30:10] | What? | 什么 |
[30:11] | Hep-V. He has it. | 他感染了肝炎病毒 |
[30:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[30:17] | Is there something you’re not understanding? | 你还没明白我的意思吗 |
[30:21] | If there’s a cure, he needs it. | 如果有解药 就给他用 |
[30:23] | – There is one. – Where? | -有一个 -在哪儿 |
[30:24] | It’s not ready yet. | 还没准备好 |
[30:26] | What do you mean it’s not ready? | 什么叫”还没准备好” |
[30:28] | Whatever it is, it worked on you. | 不管那解药是什么 它对你起效了 |
[30:30] | Just give– give me a minute to think. | 让我想一想 |
[30:32] | No, no. Eric, he’s dying. | 别走 埃里克 他要死了 |
[30:35] | It’s accelerating at a crazy rate | 因为我的血的缘故 |
[30:37] | ’cause of my blood. | 他的病情恶化得极快 |
[30:38] | I gave it to him. | 是我传染给他的 |
[30:45] | – Dawn is coming. – I don’t give a shit. | -就要日出了 -我不管 |
[30:49] | Sookie… | 苏琪… |
[30:51] | I’ll come back tomorrow night. | 我明晚会过来 |
[30:52] | I don’t think he even has until tomorrow night. | 我怕他连明晚都撑不到 |
[30:54] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[30:56] | Stay here. I’ll be back. | 哪也别去 我会回来的 |
[31:00] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[31:33] | Well, that went pretty well. | 进展得很顺利啊 |
[31:40] | I gotta stop making bad decisions, Jess. | 我不能继续做错误的决定了 杰西 |
[31:44] | Speaking of decisions… | 谈到决定… |
[31:48] | about the other night… | 关于那天晚上 |
[31:50] | Oh, that’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[31:52] | No, I know– I know you didn’t. | 对 我知道你不是这意思 |
[31:54] | I never thought anything we ever did was a bad decision. | 我从来没觉得我们之间的任何决定有错 |
[31:59] | Except when I betrayed you. | 除了我背叛你 |
[32:02] | Or shot you. | 开枪打你 |
[32:04] | Or gotten you locked up in a prison camp. | 害你关在营地监狱里 |
[32:08] | You know– you know what the funny thing is? | 你知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[32:12] | I never felt betrayed by you. | 我从来不觉得你背叛了我 |
[32:16] | Not even when you were being a dick. | 甚至在你很混蛋的时候 |
[32:19] | Well, that’s good, I guess. | 是这样就好 |
[32:23] | Unless it’s ’cause you never took me seriously to begin with. | 除非从一开始你就没拿我当回事儿 |
[32:27] | No. | 不是的 |
[32:29] | No, Jason, that is not it. | 不是那样的 杰森 |
[32:31] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[32:35] | you know how our paths | 你知道我们是怎样 |
[32:36] | have crisscrossed and the timing… | 走到一起的 还有那个时间点… |
[32:41] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[32:43] | Seeing you with Hoyt tonight | 今晚看到你和霍伊特一起 |
[32:45] | brought it all back for me. | 让我想起了过去的一切 |
[32:48] | Just how complicated things are between us, you know? | 就是你我之间那些复杂的经历 |
[32:54] | Can I be real honest with you? | 我能实话跟你说吗 |
[32:56] | Please. | 说吧 |
[32:57] | I actually feel like our relationship | 事实上我觉得我们之间的感情 |
[32:59] | is one of the least complicated in my life. | 是我一生中经历的最纯粹的一段 |
[33:04] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:06] | When I look back on us, | 每当我回忆我们的过去 |
[33:07] | I think about all the times that you were there for me. | 我想到的都是你守着我的一幕幕 |
[33:12] | When you gave me exactly what I needed | 在我正需要的时候 |
[33:15] | at the exact moment that I needed it. | 你给了我最需要的 |
[33:18] | – Kind of like the other night? – Yeah. | -就像那晚 -是的 |
[33:21] | I feel like when we’re together, | 我觉得当我们在一起 |
[33:23] | we’re in a little bubble, you know, | 我们像在一个气泡里 |
[33:25] | just floating above the ground. | 在空中漂浮 |
[33:28] | And I know we can’t stay there, | 我知道我们不能待着不动 |
[33:29] | but it makes coming back down to earth feel better. | 但感觉回到地面更踏实 |
[33:37] | What do you call that? | 怎么形容才好 |
[33:39] | I don’t know if there’s an official name. | 我估计没有这么一个专门的说法 |
[33:43] | But why don’t we think of it as, um… | 但我们何不把它想作是… |
[33:48] | like, a beautiful friendship? | 一份美好的友谊 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:57] | I should go and be with Bill. | 我得回去看比尔了 |
[33:59] | You should. | 是的 |
[34:04] | Hey, Jess. | 杰西 |
[34:08] | I’m– I’m here for ya | 我一直都在 |
[34:13] | if you need me. | 有事叫我 |
[34:51] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[34:53] | I’m here to see Eric Northman. | 我是来找埃里克·诺思曼的 |
[34:54] | I’m a friend of his. | 我是他朋友 |
[34:57] | In English? Any of y’all speak English? | 能用英语吗 你们有谁讲英语吗 |
[35:00] | I speak English. | 我讲英语 |
[35:01] | Why didn’t you say so sooner? | 你怎么不早说 |
[35:03] | What’s your business here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[35:05] | I’m here to see Eric Northman. | 我来找埃里克·诺思曼 |
[35:09] | You are a very brave girl. | 你是个勇敢的姑娘 |
[35:12] | Brave and stupid. | 勇敢而愚蠢 |
[35:15] | So I’ve been told. | 是有人这么说过 |
[35:22] | I hate those bottles. | 我讨厌瓶子 |
[35:24] | Let’s talk microwavable cans. | 讨论一下可以微波加热的罐子吧 |
[35:25] | Not sure if that’s possible, Miss DeBeaufort. | 我不确定这样是否可行 迪贝弗小姐 |
[35:34] | …Sookie Stackhouse. | …苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[35:42] | Let’s meet this Sookie Stackhouse, shall we? | 咱们来会会这位苏琪·斯塔克豪斯吧 |
[36:03] | I don’t mean to bother y’all. | 我不是有意来打扰 |
[36:07] | I was just hoping for a minute alone with Eric. | 我只想单独和埃里克说几句 |
[36:11] | Tell me, how do you two know each other? | 跟我说说 你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[36:15] | Uh, she’s just another fangbanger. | 她只是又一个尖牙控罢了 |
[36:18] | I fucked her once a couple years ago | 几年前我跟她打过一炮 |
[36:21] | and now I can’t get rid of her. | 如今怎么都甩不开她了 |
[36:23] | She keeps coming back for more. | 她总是回来还想要我 |
[36:24] | Well, if that’s true… | 如果这是实话 |
[36:28] | what a very lucky man you are. | 你还真是个幸运的男人 |
[36:41] | – Hey! – Mr. Gus, you don’t wanna do that. | -嘿 -格斯先生 你不能这么做 |
[36:44] | If all this girl is to you is just another fangbanger, | 如果这女孩只是又一个尖牙控 |
[36:48] | why are you protecting her? | 你为什么要护着她 |
[36:49] | I’m not protecting her. | 我不是在护着她 |
[36:51] | But this particular fangbanger’s brother | 这个尖牙控有个哥哥 |
[36:53] | happens to be with the Sheriff’s Department. | 恰好是在警局上班 |
[36:55] | And if she were to go missing, he’d come looking for her. | 如果她失踪了 当哥哥的一定会来找她 |
[36:59] | He’s done that in the past. | 他曾经这么干过 |
[37:03] | Let me take care of this. | 让我来处理 |
[37:06] | I’ll glamour her. | 我来魅惑她 |
[37:08] | That’ll leave us less vulnerable. | 咱们把事情做圆满了 |
[37:22] | Hello, Sookie. | 你好 苏琪 |
[37:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:26] | I thought I told you not to come here. | 我告诉过你不要再来这里了 |
[37:30] | I couldn’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[37:31] | It’s really beneath you the way you keep showing up, | 你这样真的有些掉价 老是来找我 |
[37:34] | – begging for it, understand? – I understand. | -乞求我要你 明白吗 -我明白 |
[37:39] | I know where you live. | 我知道你住在哪儿 |
[37:41] | I don’t fuckin’ trust these two. | 我真他妈不信这俩人 |
[37:43] | But he wouldn’t fuck me, not now with what’s downstairs. | 可他不会耍我 毕竟楼下有宝贝 |
[37:46] | But something ain’t fuckin’ right. | 但总感觉不对劲 |
[37:47] | You will never come back here | 你不会再来了 |
[37:48] | and you will get back in your car and you will drive home. | 你会回到车上 开车回家 |
[37:52] | And should I ever feel inclined to see you, | 如果我想要见你 |
[37:55] | I will come to you. | 我会找你的 |
[37:57] | You never saw these men, you never saw me. | 你从没见过这些人 更没见过我 |
[38:01] | I never saw you. | 我从没见过你 |
[38:03] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[38:07] | Off you go. | 你走吧 |
[38:20] | Arlene, is something different? | 阿尔琳 是不是换了做法 |
[38:23] | ‘Cause these eggs, they taste amazing. | 这些煎蛋也太好吃了吧 |
[38:25] | Big John, you do something different | 老约翰 今早的煎蛋 |
[38:26] | to the eggs this morning? | 你换了做法吗 |
[38:28] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[38:30] | Must be having a taste of the familiar back. | 也许是故友重逢的滋味 |
[38:33] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[38:35] | Speaking of familiar. | 刚说到故友 |
[38:37] | – Hey, Hoyt. – Hey, Arlene. | -嘿 霍伊特 -嘿 阿尔琳 |
[38:39] | – Can I get you something? – Coffee. | -需要点什么吗 -咖啡 |
[38:43] | – Is it okay? – Uh, yeah, sure thing. | -能坐这儿吗 -可以 当然了 |
[38:48] | – Yeah. – Holler if you need me. | -好 -有需要就叫我 |
[38:57] | How you holdin’ up? | 你还好吗 |
[39:01] | Been better. | 不好 |
[39:04] | I didn’t sleep a lick. | 我完全没睡着 |
[39:06] | Well, it’s no wonder, man. | 不难想见 老兄 |
[39:07] | That was one hell of a day yesterday. | 昨天可真够受的 |
[39:11] | The weird thing is I wasn’t up all night | 奇怪的是我通宵失眠 |
[39:14] | thinking about my mom or Brigette, | 想的不是我妈或者碧姬 |
[39:19] | which was what I should’ve been doing. | 我应该想着她们俩的 |
[39:21] | Well, it ain’t no fun thinking about the hard things. | 想着痛苦的事可没什么乐趣 |
[39:24] | Which is why I spend so much time not thinking. | 所以我大部分时间都脑袋空空 |
[39:27] | Yeah, you heard me. | 没错 我就是这样的 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:31] | – Arlene. – Yep? | -阿尔琳 -怎么了 |
[39:32] | Could you bring us two Miller Lights? | 能来两瓶米勒淡啤吗 |
[39:34] | Comin’ up. | 这就来 |
[39:37] | Attaboy. | 好啊 |
[39:42] | You know that redhead girl from last night? | 你认识昨晚那个红发女孩吗 |
[39:48] | – Jessica? – Yeah. | -杰西卡 -认识 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[39:59] | You two… | 你俩… |
[40:05] | No, Mr. Fortenberry, we are not. | 没有 福坦巴里先生 我们没在一起 |
[40:08] | I don’t want you to get the wrong idea about me. | 我不希望你错看我了 |
[40:12] | I-I-I care for Brigette. I’m not a fickle guy. | 我喜欢碧姬 我不是花心的人 |
[40:15] | Yeah, I know you ain’t. | 对 我知道你不是 |
[40:17] | It’s just– there’s just something about Jessica I– | 但杰西卡身上有种感觉 |
[40:22] | I can’t shake it. | 我忘不了 |
[40:26] | She’s going through a hard time right now. | 她最近日子可不好过 |
[40:29] | Her, uh, maker, he’s dying of Hep-V. | 她的创造者 快要死于吸血鬼肝炎了 |
[40:34] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[40:38] | Who is it? Do you mind me asking? | 是谁 我能问问吗 |
[40:39] | No, it’s Bill Compton. | 没事 是比尔·康普顿 |
[40:42] | – It’s Vampire Bill? – Yes. | -吸血鬼比尔 -是的 |
[40:45] | I always liked him. | 我一直挺喜欢他 |
[40:47] | He’s pretty much, like, the only real father she ever had. | 他基本算是…她唯一的真正的父亲了 |
[40:54] | Man. | 老兄 |
[40:56] | It’s unfair. | 真不公平 |
[40:58] | When a good thing gets destroyed, | 美好的事物遭到毁灭 |
[41:01] | that’s the definition of unfair to me. | 我觉得不公平就是这个意思 |
[41:08] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[41:10] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我完全能明白 |
[41:19] | I don’t fuckin’ trust these two. | 我真他妈不信这俩人 |
[41:21] | But he wouldn’t fuck with me, not now with what’s downstairs. | 可他不会耍我 毕竟楼下有宝贝 |
[41:51] | I can hear you. What do you want? | 我听见了 你想怎样 |
[41:54] | Uh, it’s Hoyt Fortenberry. | 我是霍伊特·福坦巴里 |
[41:56] | We met last night. | 我们昨晚见过 |
[41:58] | – I’m the– the– – I know who you are. | -我是… -我知道你是谁 |
[42:06] | I’m– I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉来打扰你 |
[42:07] | No, it’s okay, I– | 没关系 |
[42:11] | Listen, I’m gonna unlock the door | 听着 我会打开门锁 |
[42:13] | and then go in the living room where it’s light tight. | 然后去不透光的客厅 |
[42:16] | Wanna meet me there in, like, 10 seconds? | 十秒钟后咱们在那儿见好吗 |
[42:20] | Sure. | 好的 |
[42:48] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[42:52] | I really wasn’t trying to bother you. | 我真的没想来打扰你 |
[42:54] | I thought you’d be asleep. | 我还以为你在睡觉 |
[42:55] | No, I– I wasn’t sleeping. | 没有 我没睡 |
[42:57] | Um, thinkin’ too much, I guess. | 脑子里想着事呢 |
[43:01] | Jason told me about Mr. Compton. | 杰森跟我说了康普顿先生的事 |
[43:06] | I really am sorry, Jessica. | 我真的很遗憾 杰西卡 |
[43:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:10] | I brought him this. | 我给他带了这个 |
[43:12] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[43:14] | I went to the clinic, and I’m negative | 我去了趟诊所 血里没病毒 |
[43:16] | and I figured the last thing you need to worry about | 我觉得最不该叫你操心的事 |
[43:18] | is tracking down clean blood for him. | 就是为他寻找健康的血 |
[43:23] | Wow, that’s– that’s awfully– awfully thoughtful of you. | 你实在…想得太周到了 |
[43:27] | Especially considering everything that you’ve been through. | 特别是你刚刚经历了那些事情 |
[43:31] | I’m– I’m– I heard about your mother. | 我听说了你母亲的事 |
[43:36] | I’m really very sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[43:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:40] | I forget what a small town this is. | 我都忘了这个镇子多小了 |
[43:43] | I think maybe ’cause I wasn’t there for her at the end, | 也许因为她临终的时候 我没陪在她身边 |
[43:45] | I was beatin’ myself up. | 我很自责 |
[43:46] | And then I talked to Jason | 然后我跟杰森谈过 |
[43:48] | and he told me how close you and Bill are, | 他告诉我 你跟比尔很亲 |
[43:51] | and it struck me that maybe not knowing | 我觉得 也许 |
[43:55] | my mama’s time was comin’ was a– | 不知道我妈妈大限将至 |
[43:57] | like a little gift, so I didn’t have to | 算是好事 我就不用 |
[44:01] | sit around thinking about the inevitable. | 束手无策地坐等最后的时刻 |
[44:04] | And then I thought if there’s anything I could do for you | 所以我想到是不是能为你做点什么 |
[44:08] | to make this an easier time… | 让你好受些 |
[44:12] | Well, I’m not trying to overstep any boundaries. | 我也不想说话太唐突 |
[44:15] | Uh, wait, do you– tell me, you miss her? | 等等 告诉我 你想她吗 |
[44:27] | Yes and no. | 想又不想 |
[44:29] | It’s just no matter how grown up you get | 无论你长到多大 |
[44:32] | or how well you can stand on your own two feet, | 能多么独立地生活 |
[44:36] | the death of a parent… | 可父母的死 |
[44:40] | just makes you wanna go back. | 就是让你想回到过去 |
[44:41] | Just go back to when you were a little kid | 回到还是小孩子的时候 |
[44:49] | and knowing that you were loved was all you needed. | 知道有人爱你 这就够了 |
[44:52] | Just– | 就是 |
[44:56] | just go back, you know? | 回到过去 明白吗 |
[44:58] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[45:01] | You know, Bill ain’t even gone yet, but I– | 比尔还没有死 可我… |
[45:06] | I think I know exactly what you mean. | 我想我懂你的意思 |
[45:14] | I should probably get going back to Brigette. | 我该回去找碧姬了 |
[45:17] | The sun’s settin’ and all. | 太阳落山了 |
[45:21] | How– how long are the two of you gonna be in town? | 你俩在这里待多久 |
[45:25] | We leave the day after tomorrow | 我们后天走 |
[45:26] | ’cause I gotta get back to work, you know? | 我要回去开工了 |
[45:28] | Of course, right. Alaska. | 当然 阿拉斯加 |
[45:34] | Well… | 那么 |
[45:36] | you’ll be in my thoughts. | 我会想你的 |
[46:26] | You? How the fuck do you play into all this? | 是你 你掺和进来算怎么回事 |
[46:35] | Oh, Sookie Stackhouse. You’re a miracle. | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 你就是奇迹 |
[46:38] | I knew it from the first day I laid eyes on you. | 我第一眼看见你时就知道了 |
[46:40] | The cure. Tell me about the cure. | 解药 告诉我解药的事 |
[46:41] | I will, I promise you. But first, you gotta get me outta here. | 我会的 我保证 但首先你得带我走 |
[46:44] | No fuckin’ way. Tell me what you know. | 不可能 把你知道的告诉我 |
[46:46] | What I know is that we– | 我知道的是我们 |
[46:49] | you and I– | 你和我 |
[46:50] | have a chance to deliver peace unto Earth for all time. | 有机会带给世界永远的和平 |
[46:54] | A return to Eden. | 重回伊甸园 |
[46:56] | But first, you gotta get me the fuck | 不过首先 你得带我 |
[46:59] | out of this dungeon of hell. | 离开这个该死的地牢 |
[47:02] | I knew no good could come from you talking. | 我就知道你说不出什么好话 |
[47:06] | No, please don’t– | 不 不要 |
[47:25] | You’re a very valuable young woman. | 你这个女人非常值钱 |
[47:41] | Even as the cure, | 即便成了解药 |
[47:43] | you’re still the fuckin’ problem. | 你还是个大麻烦 |
[47:46] | But I’m not letting you ruin the life | 我不要再有一个我所爱的人 |
[47:49] | of one more person that I love. | 毁在你的手里 |
[48:16] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[48:18] | – There’s a cure. – What? | -有解药了 -什么 |
[48:19] | It’s a motherfucker to explain, but it’s real. | 说起来很操蛋 但是千真万确 |
[48:21] | Eric is completely healed. | 埃里克已经完全恢复了 |
[48:22] | – Are you– are you positive? – 100%. | -你确定吗 -百分百 |
[48:25] | I’ll explain it to you on the way to Fangtasia, | 去范塔西娅的路上我再解释 |
[48:26] | but we gotta go get Bill up right away so that we can leave | 我们现在就得喊醒比尔 |
[48:29] | the second the sun goes down. | 太阳一落山就出发 |
[48:30] | – Wait, Sookie. – What? | -等等 苏琪 -什么 |
[48:32] | Are you tellin’ me that Bill is gonna survive? | 你是说比尔不会死了吗 |
[48:35] | Yeah, that’s what I’m telling you, sweetie. | 是 我就是这个意思 亲爱的 |
[48:40] | It’s all gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[49:16] | Bill, wake up. | 比尔 醒醒 |
[49:20] | There’s a cure. | 有解药了 |
[49:26] | – Y’all get any sleep? – A couple hours. | -你们睡了吗 -几个小时 |
[49:28] | Thanks for asking. | 多谢关心 |
[49:31] | So, I gotta hop on a flight to Dallas, | 我要去一趟达拉斯 |
[49:33] | but I’ll be back before Sunrise. | 日出前就会回来 |
[49:35] | Well, if you need anything, just let us know. | 需要什么 尽管跟我们说 |
[49:40] | Don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone, Mr. Northman. | 我不在的时候别干蠢事 诺思曼先生 |
[49:45] | That’s what I need from you. | 对我来说就够了 |
[49:47] | Rightee-o, partner. | 没问题 搭档 |
[49:51] | Oh, and my men’ll keep you company till I’m back. | 我不在这段时间 由我的手下陪你们 |
[50:06] | What are we doin’ now? | 现在我们要干什么 |
[50:08] | We’re doing something stupid, aren’t we? | 我们要干蠢事 对吧 |
[50:10] | I gotta get some of Sarah’s blood to Bill. | 我要弄点莎拉的血给比尔 |
[50:13] | Yep, sounds pretty stupid. | 好嘛 听起来就蠢毙了 |
[50:15] | He’s sick, Pam. | 他病了 帕姆 |
[50:17] | He got it from Sookie, so he’s progressing fast. | 苏琪传给他的 发展非常快 |
[50:19] | Of course it’s happening fast. It’s Sookie. | 当然快了 她是苏琪嘛 |
[50:21] | Everything she wants she has to have now. | 她想要的东西都必须马上得到 |
[50:26] | What part of “I will come to you” Did you not understand? | “我会去找你”这里面哪个字你不懂 |
[50:35] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[50:38] | You look like shit. | 你这样子糟透了 |
[50:40] | Why, thank you, Pam. | 多谢 帕姆 |
[50:44] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[50:47] | I’m Jason’s demon whore. | 我是杰森的魔鬼婊子 |
[50:49] | I’m the girl that you tried to get James to rape. | 就是你让詹姆斯强奸我 |
[50:51] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[50:52] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[50:53] | Quiet, antidote. | 安静 解药 |
[51:05] | You look well. | 你看起来很健康 |
[51:08] | Well, I’m feeling pretty well. | 感觉也很健康 |
[51:12] | You’ll tell no one about this. | 你们不能告诉任何人 |
[51:13] | You know we won’t. | 你知道我们不会 |
[51:20] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[51:28] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[51:38] | What the fuck are you waitin’ for? | 你到底在磨蹭什么 |
[51:40] | Drink the bitch and leave before we all die. | 喝了贱人的血 然后滚 不然大家都会死 |
[51:55] | No. | 不 |
[52:04] | I don’t want the blood. | 我不想喝她的血 |