时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | What the fuck do you mean you don’t want it? | 你说不想喝是他妈什么意思 |
[00:12] | – Jessica– – Why, Bill? | -杰西卡 -为什么 比尔 |
[00:15] | You don’t even know, do you? | 你自己也不知道 是不是 |
[00:17] | I don’t know how to explain myself… | 我不知该如何解释 |
[00:20] | other than to say that I have accepted my fate. | 只能说我已经接受了自己的命运 |
[00:23] | And that would be all well and good if you had to, | 如果你是不得已 说接受命运也就罢了 |
[00:25] | but you don’t, all right? | 可现在已经有出路了好吗 |
[00:26] | All you’ve gotta do is drink this cunt’s blood | 你只要喝一口这贱逼的血 |
[00:29] | and this could all be over. | 就万事大吉了 |
[00:32] | As much as I appreciate a compelling character drama, | 尽管我非常欣赏这出煽情大戏 |
[00:34] | the Yakuza are upstairs, | 黑帮小鼻子还在楼上 |
[00:36] | so need I remind you to keep it the fuck down volume-wise? | 要我提醒你们声音放低些吗 |
[00:41] | Whatever this is, whatever you’re doing, | 不管为了什么缘故 不管你要做什么 |
[00:44] | you don’t get to hide behind the word “fate.” | 你都不可以用”命运”做借口 |
[00:47] | The cure is right fuckin’ there. | 解药就他妈在那 |
[00:50] | Look at her. She’s your fate. | 看着她 她就是你的命运 |
[00:52] | She is your destiny. | 她就是你的宿命 |
[00:56] | If you don’t drink her blood, | 如果你不喝她的血 |
[00:58] | you’re making a choice, Bill. | 就等于做出一个决定 比尔 |
[01:01] | A choice you won’t have to live with | 这个决定你不必活着承受 |
[01:03] | but we will, Jessica and me. | 可是我们 我和杰西卡要承受 |
[01:08] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:11] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[01:12] | I am making a choice. | 我要做这个决定 |
[01:17] | I’m choosing the true death. | 我决定接受死亡 |
[01:23] | Fuck you, Bill. | 我操 比尔 |
[01:25] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[01:32] | Don’t you look at me like that. | 你别拿这种眼神看我 |
[01:34] | I’m with her. | 我赞成她 |
[01:36] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[01:38] | I can’t… | 我说不出来… |
[01:42] | Try! | 试一试啊 |
[01:45] | There are no words. | 没有言辞可以表达 |
[01:52] | You should leave. | 你还是走吧 |
[01:55] | And not a word about Sarah to anyone. | 不要跟任何人提起莎拉 |
[01:58] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:06] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[02:10] | I want you to release me. | 我要你释放我 |
[02:12] | – Jessica– – Do it. | -杰西卡 -照我说的做 |
[02:26] | Jessica Hamby… | 杰西卡·汉姆比 |
[02:30] | as I know you know… | 你也知道 |
[02:33] | I never wanted to make you vampire. | 把你变成吸血鬼从来不是我的意愿 |
[02:37] | Turning you was punishment | 转化你是对我的惩罚 |
[02:38] | for taking the life of one of our kind. | 因为杀死一个同族 |
[02:46] | I am so proud | 你如今的成长 |
[02:49] | of the vampire that you’ve become… | 令我非常骄傲 |
[02:52] | and I know you will stand out there on your own two feet | 我深知在我离去之后 你也能独立自强 |
[02:57] | just beautifully when I am gone. | 美丽一如既往 |
[03:04] | I renounce the ties of our blood… | 我宣布解除你与我的血脉联系 |
[03:09] | and my dominion over you as my progeny. | 解除我对你的支配及你的后裔身份 |
[03:15] | As your maker, Jessica… | 作为你的创造者 杰西卡 |
[03:19] | I release you. | 我释放你 |
[03:42] | Cry on my jacket, you’re paying for it, sweetheart. | 哭脏我外套是要赔钱的 甜心 |
[03:47] | I’m sorry, Sookie. | 别太难过了 苏琪 |
[05:39] | It’s safe. | 很安全 |
[05:41] | – You can come on out. – Thanks. | -你可以出来 -多谢 |
[05:54] | – Where’d you go, Sam? – Sookie? | -你去哪儿了 山姆 -苏琪 |
[06:11] | Do you want me to wait outside? | 要我去外面等吗 |
[06:14] | Actually, I don’t wanna be alone. | 其实 我不想一个人 |
[06:24] | “Dearest Sookie, if you’re reading this letter, | “亲爱的苏琪 如果你读到这封信 |
[06:27] | then you’ve probably already figured out that I’m gone. | 那么你大概已经猜到 我离开了 |
[06:30] | I take it you haven’t forgotten Nicole’s little outburst…” | 我想你也没有忘记那天晚上 |
[06:33] | “…the other night. | 妮可的突然爆发 |
[06:34] | Truthfully, Sook, I ain’t sure | 说真的 苏克 我也不确定 |
[06:37] | whether she’s right or wrong about our town.” | 她对我们镇子的评价是对是错” |
[06:39] | – Thanks, sweetie. – No problem. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -别客气 |
[06:41] | – This little girl’s doing backflips in here. – Yeah? | -小姑娘在里面后空翻呢 -是吗 |
[06:43] | “She says we’re all crazy. | “她说我们都疯了 |
[06:45] | I think we might just be resilient. | 我认为我们只是乐观坚强 |
[06:47] | Either way, there are two things I am sure of. | 不管怎么说 有两件事我非常确定 |
[06:51] | The first is that I love Nicole very much.” | 首先 我非常爱妮可” |
[06:54] | – No fuckin’ way, baby! – I got it! | -你可别搬那个 -我能行 |
[06:57] | – You don’t got it. – I almost had it. | -真不行 -我差点儿就搬起来了 |
[06:59] | Yeah, you did almost have it. | 是 差点儿就被你搬起来了 |
[07:01] | – Jeez. – I’m still strong, you know? | -老天 -我还是很有力气的 |
[07:03] | I know you’re strong, but you gotta relax. | 我知道你有力气 但你得放轻松 |
[07:04] | Come on, why don’t you go sit down? | 来吧 不如你去坐坐 |
[07:06] | “The second is there ain’t no way | “其次 我绝对不可以 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna miss out on seeing my baby grow up. | 错过自己宝宝的成长 |
[07:10] | The way I see it, we live two lives here on Earth, Sookie– | 苏琪 在我看来 人有两段生命 |
[07:14] | the first is for us; | 第一段是为自己而活 |
[07:17] | the second’s for our kids. | 第二段是为孩子而活 |
[07:20] | And we gotta teach ’em what we know, what we’ve learned. | 我们要将自己学到的 领悟的传授给他们 |
[07:23] | Now, don’t get me wrong, Sookie. This is a good-bye. | 苏琪 不要误会 这是一封道别信 |
[07:26] | And the older I get, the more I realize | 我年纪越大 就越发意识到 |
[07:28] | the world ain’t as big a place as I used to think it was. | 世界并不如我从前想象的那样大 |
[07:32] | And I’m just gonna be in Chicago. | 我也只是搬去芝加哥而已 |
[07:34] | And that’s just a stone’s throw. | 不过一步之遥 |
[07:37] | Nicole and I would love | 妮可和我非常期待 |
[07:38] | to have you come out after the baby’s born. | 你在孩子出生后来访 |
[07:41] | Think about it, all right?” | 考虑一下 好吗” |
[07:43] | Thank you for doing this, baby. | 谢谢你为我这样做 宝贝 |
[07:47] | I know what you’re giving up. | 我知道你放弃了什么 |
[07:49] | I am getting way more than I’m losing. | 我得到的远比失去的多 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[07:58] | “I want you to know | “我希望你知道 |
[08:00] | after everything we’ve been through, Sookie…” | 我们一起走过了这么久 苏琪 |
[08:02] | “…know that I love you. | 请记得我爱你 |
[08:05] | Sam.” | 山姆” |
[08:15] | Arlene? Knock-knock! | 阿尔琳 我们来啦 |
[08:17] | Sookie, is that you? | 苏琪 是你吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I didn’t wanna sneak up on you. | 是我 我怕不出声进来吓到你 |
[08:22] | I brought Jessica with. | 我叫了杰西卡陪我 |
[08:26] | Well, this shouldn’t be weird at all. | 一点儿都不用尴尬 |
[08:29] | – Hey, Redbone. – Hey. | -嘿 红毛 -嘿 |
[08:31] | What’s going on here? | 这是做什么呢 |
[08:34] | – Did you see “Field of Dreams”? – No. | -你有没看过《梦幻成真》 -没有 |
[08:36] | Say it, Big John. | 老约翰 来一段 |
[08:37] | “If you build it, they will come.” | “栽好梧桐树 自有金凤凰” |
[08:40] | – Yes, they will. – I don’t get it. | -说的没错 -我不明白 |
[08:42] | Well, the way I see it, business sucks right now, | 照我看呀 现在生意是不景气 |
[08:46] | but it ain’t ever gonna pick up unless we open up. | 可我们要是不开张 它永远也景气不起来 |
[08:50] | So I decided that startin’ tonight | 所以我决定 从今晚开始 |
[08:52] | we’re all just gonna show up for work anyhow, | 不管怎样 我们全都开始上班 |
[08:54] | then just wait it out till the customers start coming back. | 等着顾客陆续登门 |
[08:57] | But in the meantime, party’s gonna have to be just for us, y’all. | 与此同时呢 我们就自己欢乐吧 |
[09:04] | So, can I get you something to drink? | 要我帮你弄点儿喝的吗 |
[09:07] | No, thanks. Not right now. | 不必 谢了 现在不用 |
[09:11] | Is you all right, Sook? | 你没事吧 苏克 |
[09:13] | Sam’s gone. | 山姆走了 |
[09:16] | What? | 什么 |
[09:17] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[09:19] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你聊几句吗 |
[09:33] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[09:36] | He left us each a letter. | 他给我们俩各留了一封信 |
[09:39] | I found ’em in his trailer. | 我在他的活动房里找到的 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | Mine was pretty heavy, so I figured, you know, | 给我的信挺沉重的 所以我想 |
[09:45] | you might not wanna read it in front of a whole bunch of people. | 你可能不愿意在一大群人面前看 |
[09:48] | Yeah, yeah, this is probably | 对对 在这种情况下 |
[09:50] | more appropriate considering the circumstances. | 这样可能更妥当些 |
[09:52] | – Thank you. – Do you want to be alone? | -谢谢 -你想单独看吗 |
[09:54] | No, sweetheart. You can stay. | 不用 亲爱的 你留下吧 |
[10:05] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[10:07] | “Dear Sheriff Bellefleur, | “亲爱的贝弗勒警长 |
[10:09] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[10:10] | Sincerely, Sam Merlotte.” | 此致祝好 山姆·马洛特” |
[10:12] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -这就完了 -这就完了 |
[10:14] | So the whole closed-door thing? | 所以我们关门躲人的这阵仗 |
[10:16] | Completely unnecessary. | 完全没有必要 |
[10:28] | Hey, Jess. | 嘿 杰西 |
[10:30] | Look, I’m sorry about the way everything went down. | 听着 关于发生的一切我很抱歉 |
[10:38] | I don’t know very much about you. | 我不是很了解你 |
[10:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[10:46] | The other night at Sookie’s… | 那天晚上 在苏琪家 |
[10:48] | after you left, | 你走之后 |
[10:51] | Lafayette said something to me that made a lot of sense. | 拉法耶的一番话让我明白了许多 |
[10:55] | He said that he knew things about you | 他说他了解你 |
[10:58] | that I didn’t. | 而我却不了解 |
[11:01] | He said I didn’t know them ’cause I never cared enough to ask. | 他说我之所以不了解是因为我从没有关心过 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[11:09] | that I never asked. | 我没关心过你 |
[11:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:17] | Are you two happy together? | 你俩在一起开心吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:22] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna be. | 我想我们会幸福的 |
[11:26] | Then I’m happy for you. | 那我祝福你们 |
[11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | Do me a favor, will you? | 帮我个忙好吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah, anything. | 当然 你说吧 |
[11:38] | Just make sure that Sookie gets home safe. | 一定要确保苏琪安全回家 |
[11:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:43] | W-where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[11:46] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[12:03] | Look, I’m really proud of you for being a hero and all, Hoyt, | 听着 你是英雄 我为你骄傲 霍伊特 |
[12:05] | but I think that we need to talk. | 但我想我们需要谈谈 |
[12:07] | – What about? – “What about”? About last night, Hoyt. | -谈什么 -当然是昨晚的事 霍伊特 |
[12:12] | About you not wanting to have children. | 关于你不想要孩子的事 |
[12:14] | You owe me an explanation. | 你欠我一个解释 |
[12:15] | I mean, don’t you think that I deserve that? | 难道你不认为我应该知道原因吗 |
[12:18] | I love you, Brigette. | 我爱你 碧姬 |
[12:20] | If I wanted to have kids… | 如果我想要孩子… |
[12:23] | I would want to have kids with you. | 我希望你会是孩子的妈妈 |
[12:25] | I just– I don’t know if that’s where I’m at. | 我只是 我不知道是不是时候 |
[12:30] | That’s all. That’s all it is. | 仅此而已 仅此而已 |
[12:41] | Who was that redhead last night? | 昨天晚上那个红头发的是谁 |
[12:45] | – What redhead? – The vampire. | -什么红头发 -那个吸血鬼 |
[12:48] | The one who got all googly-eyed after you saved her life? | 就是你救了她的命之后一直盯着你的那个 |
[12:51] | All Southern with her eyelashes that go on for days. | 她的长睫毛能迷倒一大批人 |
[12:55] | Brigette, I never seen her before last night. | 碧姬 昨晚之前我从没见过她 |
[12:58] | I just– I’ve never laid eyes on a redheaded vampire before. | 我从前连见都没见过红发吸血鬼 |
[13:00] | But you know who she is now, don’t you? | 但你现在认识她了 对吧 |
[13:02] | – Oh, fuck. – What? | -该死 -怎么 |
[13:04] | Could we just talk without you houndin’ on me? | 你能不能别这么咄咄逼人 |
[13:07] | Where were you today while I was here | 你今天去哪儿了 |
[13:09] | packing up this house so that you wouldn’t have to deal | 当我为了不让你想起难过的往事 |
[13:11] | with the emotional burden of it all? | 在这里收拾屋子的时候 |
[13:13] | Where were you? | 你在哪里 |
[13:15] | I was with Officer Stackhouse. | 我和斯塔克豪斯警官在一起 |
[13:17] | You were with Jason? All day? | 你和杰森一起 一整天吗 |
[13:20] | You didn’t go anywhere else? You didn’t do anything else? | 你没去其他地方吗 你没干别的事吗 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | Okay, I saw her. | 好吧 我见过她 |
[13:31] | God damn it, Hoyt. | 该死的 霍伊特 |
[13:32] | No, God damn nothing, Brigette. Listen to me, sweetie. | 不 没什么该死的 碧姬 听我说 |
[13:34] | I had never seen her before and I don’t have any idea who she is, | 我从来没有见过她 也根本不知道她是谁 |
[13:36] | and that’s the truth– I don’t know. | 这就是事实 我不知道 |
[13:38] | I’m sitting up with Jason at Merlotte’s or Bellefleur’s– | 我和杰森在马洛特酒吧或叫贝弗勒酒吧 |
[13:42] | whatever the hell it is they call it now, | 管它现在叫什么 |
[13:44] | and he tells me that her maker’s dying of Hep-V. | 他告诉我说她的创造者得了吸血鬼肝炎要死了 |
[13:46] | Okay, so you don’t know her, but you do know her maker? | 好吧 你不认识她 但你认识她的创造者 |
[13:49] | Yes. Yeah, he’s the first vampire that I ever met. | 对 没错 他是我认识的第一个吸血鬼 |
[13:52] | And he’s always been really good to me | 他一直都对我很好 |
[13:53] | and he had a super interesting life. | 他的一生超级丰富 |
[13:55] | The man is dying. | 但他快死了 |
[13:56] | I wanted to help out. | 我想帮他 |
[13:58] | So I went to the clinic, I gave my blood, | 于是我去了诊所 献了血 |
[14:00] | I took it over there so he’d have something to eat, | 然后带去他家 这样他能有点东西吃 |
[14:02] | and that’s the truth, and that’s it. | 这就是真相 就这样 |
[14:04] | You swear you’re not lying to me, Hoyt? | 你发誓你没有骗我 霍伊特 |
[14:06] | I swear I’m not lying to you. | 我发誓我没有骗你 |
[14:12] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[14:15] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[14:17] | I know you better than that. | 我知道你是个好人 |
[14:19] | I guess I just don’t know you here or something. | 我想我应该是不了解你在这里的生活 |
[14:22] | Honey, it’s okay. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[14:27] | I’ll make us some dinner, we’ll forget all about it. | 我来做晚餐 我们就把这事忘了吧 |
[14:30] | Hoyt? | 霍伊特 |
[14:34] | Hoyt, can you open the door, please? | 霍伊特 开开门好吗 |
[14:35] | I really– I need to talk to you. | 我真的想跟你谈谈 |
[14:38] | – Who is that? – I don’t know, baby. | -是谁在外面 -我不知道 亲爱的 |
[14:48] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry, Hoyt. I’m really sorry. | 对不起 霍伊特 真的很对不起 |
[14:51] | – This is so– – Jesus, Jess. What’s the matter? | -真是… -天哪 杰西 怎么了 |
[14:53] | Oh– oh, so you do know her, then? | 看来你确实是认识她的 |
[14:56] | Look, I know that I should not be here, | 听着 我知道我不该来这里 |
[14:58] | but, please, can I come in? | 但是 拜托 能让我进来吗 |
[15:02] | No, you may not come in. Hoyt, you are a fucking liar. | 不 你不能进来 霍伊特 你个死骗子 |
[15:04] | He’s not lying. | 他没有撒谎 |
[15:07] | He’s not. | 他没骗你 |
[15:08] | I know him, but he doesn’t know me. | 我认识他 但他却不认识我 |
[15:11] | That’s not even possible. | 这怎么可能 |
[15:12] | Yes, it is. Trust me. | 没错 这是真的 相信我 |
[15:16] | That’s what I came here for. | 我就是来解释的 |
[15:17] | I came here to tell him– to tell you… | 我是来告诉他 告诉你 |
[15:21] | – To tell me what? – About us. | -告诉我什么 -关于我们 |
[15:26] | Hoyt, you and me, we used to be… | 霍伊特 我和你 我们从前是… |
[15:30] | together. | 一对儿 |
[15:32] | What? | 什么 |
[15:34] | We lived together | 我们生活在一起 |
[15:36] | and we were so, so happy. | 非常非常幸福 |
[15:40] | And then I went and I– I fucked it up. | 然后我…我把事情搞砸了 |
[15:43] | You need to leave. | 你必须离开 |
[15:45] | – Hang on a second. – No, I’m not gonna hang on a second. | -等等 -不 我不要等 |
[15:47] | Look, I am so confused right now | 我现在根本听不懂你们在说什么 |
[15:49] | and I don’t know what the fuck is going on, | 也不知道发生了什么事 |
[15:51] | but I do know that I don’t want to listen to it. | 但我知道 我不想听她废话 |
[15:55] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[15:57] | If you want to listen to it, then you can feel free to, | 如果你想听 你可以去听 |
[15:59] | but do it outside. | 但你们去外面说 |
[16:01] | And go out there knowing that if you walk out on me right now, | 不过你要知道 现在要是离开我 |
[16:03] | you and me are through. | 我俩就算完了 |
[16:06] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry, Brigette. | 抱歉 碧姬 |
[16:34] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[16:37] | You wanna tell me what’s going on? | 你愿意告诉我出什么事了吗 |
[16:42] | Bill released me tonight. | 今晚比尔释放了我 |
[16:46] | Jesus, I’m sorry. Why? | 真是遗憾 为什么呢 |
[16:51] | There’s a cure… | 找到解药了 |
[16:54] | but he wouldn’t drink it. | 但他不肯服用 |
[16:58] | – I’m confused. – Yeah, so am I. | -我不明白 -我也是 |
[17:02] | Because it was right there. | 当时解药就在他面前 |
[17:06] | Salvation was right there and he wouldn’t take it. | 离获救一步之遥 他却不肯前进了 |
[17:12] | – How come? – I don’t know. | -为什么呢 -我也不知道 |
[17:15] | And I don’t think that he even knows, | 我想他自己也不知道 |
[17:16] | but I– I could understand– | 但我…我能理解… |
[17:20] | I could understand someone accepting their fate | 当人们没有选择的时候 |
[17:22] | if they had to, | 只能认命 |
[17:23] | but if they don’t? | 可他不是没有选择 |
[17:26] | That I don’t understand. | 这我就不理解了 |
[17:30] | But you thought I would understand. | 但你认为我能理解 |
[17:34] | I thought you would understand me. | 我认为你会理解我 |
[17:40] | You were the first man that I ever really loved. | 你是我第一个真正爱上的男人 |
[17:45] | I’m really sorry that I fucked everything up with your girlfriend. | 真的很抱歉 把你和你女朋友的事搅黄了 |
[17:48] | I mean, she seems really nice and everything. | 她看起来真的很好 |
[17:51] | It’s just that I knew that you were here | 只是 我知道你在这儿 |
[17:55] | and I couldn’t think of anyone else | 今天晚上我想不到别人 |
[17:56] | that I would want to be with on a night like tonight. | 只能想到跑来找你 |
[18:02] | And that is the most selfish thing I have ever heard. | 这是我听过最最自私的言论了 |
[18:05] | Well, maybe it is. | 也许是的 |
[18:10] | But for whatever reason, does it really fuckin’ matter right now? | 但无论如何 现在有什么关系呢 |
[18:18] | I want you to see if you can try to catch your breath. | 我希望你现在能平静下来 |
[18:25] | And once you’ve caught it, | 等你心情平复 |
[18:26] | I want you to tell me the story of us. | 我想听你说说我们的故事 |
[18:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:35] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好 你没事的 |
[18:42] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[18:45] | It’s okay. | 都没事的 |
[19:01] | Stackhouse. | 斯塔克豪斯 |
[19:03] | Hey, I– I’m really sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[19:06] | but you’re the only person I know in this entire town, | 但这个镇子上我只认识你 |
[19:09] | so do you think you could come and get me? | 你能不能来接我 |
[19:11] | Sure, but who is this? | 没问题 你是哪位 |
[19:14] | It’s me, Brigette. | 是我 碧姬 |
[19:17] | Hoyt’s Brigette? | 霍伊特的女朋友 |
[19:19] | Not anymore. | 那是过去的事了 |
[19:21] | Oh, shit. What happened? | 操 出什么事了 |
[19:23] | Well, that redheaded vampire from last night showed up and– | 昨晚那个红头发的吸血鬼来了 |
[19:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Jessica? | 什么 什么 杰西卡吗 |
[19:27] | – Yeah, and she started talking about… – Fuck. | -是的 她说什么… -操 |
[19:30] | …how she and Hoyt used to go together. | 说她跟霍伊特曾经在一起 |
[19:32] | And, I don’t know, the whole thing just became a big mess. | 我也不知道 事情反正一团糟 |
[19:36] | Well, saddle up, Brigette, | 准备好 碧姬 |
[19:38] | ’cause things are about | 因为等我去了 |
[19:38] | to get a whole lot messier when I get there. | 情况会比之前更糟的 |
[19:41] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[19:46] | Well, what are y’all having? | 有什么好吃的 |
[19:48] | Etouffe and dirty rice. | 海鲜咖喱饭和鸡杂饭 |
[19:50] | I don’t like dirty rice. | 我不喜欢鸡杂饭 |
[19:51] | Shut up, honey. Yeah, you do. | 闭嘴 宝贝 你喜欢 |
[19:53] | Big John, why don’t you sit down and have something to eat? | 老约翰 你也坐下一起吃点吧 |
[19:55] | Lafayette’s got the kitchen. | 厨房有拉法耶 |
[19:56] | – I’d love to, boss lady. Thank you. – All right, then. | -好的 老板娘 谢谢 -好了 |
[19:58] | – You’re a sweet boss lady. – I try. | -你真是个好老板娘 -尽力而为吧 |
[20:00] | You know Big John knows what he’s doing back there with this. | 老约翰知道他在后厨怎么摆弄 |
[20:04] | Aren’t you gonna join us, Sookie? | 你不来跟我们一起吃吗 苏琪 |
[20:07] | I don’t think so, sweetie. | 我想不必了 小美女 |
[20:09] | Darlin’, is she all right? | 亲爱的 她还好吗 |
[20:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:18] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看我们有什么好吃的 |
[20:21] | Sookie, ain’t you hungry? | 苏琪 你不饿吗 |
[20:24] | Keith ain’t eatin’. | 基思不吃 |
[20:26] | You want me to ask him if he’ll take you home? | 要不要我去请他送你回家 |
[20:32] | You and Keith, huh? | 你和基思好上了 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[20:38] | I mean, we’re taking it real slow | 但我们真的进度很慢 |
[20:41] | because we can’t have sex, ’cause it would kill him if we did. | 因为我们不能做爱 那样会害死他 |
[20:44] | But, yeah, I kinda like him. | 但我的确有点喜欢他 |
[20:48] | Who would’ve thunk it? Arlene Fowler and a vampire. | 谁能想到阿尔琳·福勒会和吸血鬼在一起 |
[20:51] | You don’t have to tell me how strange it sounds. | 不用你说我也知道这有多奇怪 |
[20:55] | You got any advice for me? | 你有没有建议给我 |
[20:57] | You don’t want my advice. | 你不会想要我的建议的 |
[20:59] | Not when it comes to datin’ vampires, you don’t. | 特别是跟吸血鬼相处的建议 |
[21:06] | – Bill’s dying. – What? | -比尔快死了 -什么 |
[21:08] | I gave it to him, Hep-V. | 我把吸血鬼肝炎病毒传染给他了 |
[21:11] | Honey. I didn’t even know you were positive. | 亲爱的 我都不知道你是携带者 |
[21:15] | Neither did I, | 我也不知道 |
[21:17] | so I fed him before we headed over to Fangtasia the other night. | 所以在那晚去范塔西娅之前我让他吸了我的血 |
[21:21] | And he’s already sick? | 他现在已经病了吗 |
[21:24] | Because of what I am, because of my blood. | 因为我是精灵 那是精灵的血 |
[21:31] | He’s going fast. | 他病情恶化得很快 |
[21:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:36] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[21:38] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[21:40] | Keep moving on? | 忘了过去 |
[21:42] | You’ve started over so many times. | 你一次又一次地从头再来 |
[21:45] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[21:47] | Well, it helps when your ex-husband | 当你濒死的时候 你的前夫出现了 |
[21:50] | comes to you in a death vision and tells you to. | 跟你说说话 那是很有帮助的 |
[21:54] | But without that, first thing you gotta do | 除此之外 你首先该做的 |
[21:58] | is make up your mind you want to. | 是坚定信念 |
[22:02] | I held myself back from Alcide | 我没法对埃尔希德投入感情 |
[22:05] | ’cause I never really let go of Bill, didn’t I? | 是因为我从未放下过比尔 是不是 |
[22:09] | I think you might have, honey. | 我认为你是对的 亲爱的 |
[22:11] | That wasn’t fair to him. | 这对他不公平 |
[22:13] | I don’t want to do that to anyone ever again. | 我不想再这样对任何人了 |
[22:16] | Well, then, something tells me you won’t. | 我有种感觉 你不会再这样了 |
[22:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:27] | Now, come on. Let’s get you something to eat. | 过来 我们一起吃点东西 |
[22:29] | I don’t like dirty rice either. | 我也不喜欢鸡杂饭 |
[22:31] | Well, then, just put some on your plate, pick around it. | 那就盛一点 在盘子里拨弄拨弄 |
[22:33] | Okay, y’all, time to dig in. | 好了 各位 开吃了 |
[22:36] | Thanks for waitin’. Lafayette, it’s time to eat! | 谢谢你们等我 拉法耶 来吃饭了 |
[22:38] | – Get over here! – Get your ass out here! | -快过来 -快出来啊 |
[22:40] | Be right there, hooker! | 就来了 贱人 |
[23:02] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[23:05] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[23:08] | When Pam found me in France, I felt the same way you do– | 当帕姆在法国找到我 我和你一样 |
[23:12] | nihilistic, prepared to die. | 万念俱灰 在那儿等死 |
[23:17] | Wanting to die. | 我也想死 |
[23:20] | This disease, it doesn’t just destroy the body– | 这个病毒摧毁的不仅是肉体 |
[23:22] | It’s not the disease, Eric. | 跟病毒无关 埃里克 |
[23:24] | Nobody’s talking about it, but it attacks– | 没人这么说 但它… |
[23:27] | it attacks the spirit. | 确实消磨着你的意志 |
[23:28] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[23:30] | I came for Sookie. | 为了苏琪 |
[23:32] | What you’re doing to her is unconscionable. | 你不应该这么对她 |
[23:34] | I’m doing this for Sookie. | 我这么做是为了她 |
[23:37] | Everything I’m doing I’m doing for her. | 我做的每一件事都是为了她 |
[23:39] | Try listening to her, then, | 那就倾听她的想法 |
[23:41] | because this is not what she wants. | 因为她想要的不是这样 |
[23:42] | But it’s what she needs. | 但她需要这样 |
[23:45] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[23:47] | She’ll learn to love someone else. | 她会再爱上别人 |
[23:50] | But not while I’m on the planet. | 不过是等我走以后 |
[23:54] | Get over yourself, Bill. | 别自以为是了 比尔 |
[23:56] | If she weren’t fae, she wouldn’t be drawn to us. | 如果她不是精灵 她不会被我们所吸引 |
[24:02] | We wouldn’t be drawn to her. | 我们也不会被她所吸引 |
[24:05] | In the end, you have to admit it. | 你终归要承认这一点 |
[24:08] | It is her light that pulls us in, | 是她的光芒吸引了我们 |
[24:11] | just as she is pulled to our darkness. | 正如我们的黑暗诱惑着她 |
[24:17] | Were you progressed to the point | 你的病情有没有发展到 |
[24:18] | that you were experiencing fever dreams? | 烧糊涂了做恶梦的阶段 |
[24:22] | I had a few. | 做过一些 |
[24:25] | Before I came out to Fangtasia tonight, | 在今晚去范塔西娅酒吧前 |
[24:28] | I dreamt that Sookie was rocking a baby to sleep. | 我梦到苏琪抱着一个婴儿轻轻地摇 |
[24:33] | It was our baby, I suppose. | 我想那是我们的孩子 |
[24:35] | She was singing a lullaby | 她哼着摇篮曲 |
[24:37] | and putting the baby down for the night. | 哄怀里的婴儿入睡 |
[24:40] | And I was coming up from behind her not to be part of it, | 我在她身后缓缓走过去 但并没惊动她们 |
[24:42] | but to observe it, I guess. | 而是细细观察 |
[24:46] | I looked over her shoulder and I finally saw our child. | 越过她的肩膀 我看到了我们的孩子 |
[24:51] | And it was a void. | 但那是虚无 |
[24:55] | A black void. | 只有黑暗的虚无 |
[24:57] | Sookie had given birth to death. | 苏琪生下的是死亡 |
[25:01] | Fuck. | 操 |
[25:03] | That’s what we are, Eric. | 这就是我们 埃里克 |
[25:06] | That’s all we can give her. | 这就是我们所能带给她的 |
[25:09] | I have lied to her, threatened her, | 我骗过她 威胁过她 |
[25:12] | almost raped her. | 还差点强奸了她 |
[25:14] | And yet, like a moth to a flame, | 但她就好像飞蛾扑火 |
[25:16] | she always returns to me. | 总是义无反顾地回到我身边 |
[25:18] | She can’t let go. | 她就是不放手 |
[25:21] | I want to set her free. | 我想还她自由 |
[25:30] | Will you talk to her for me? | 你能帮我跟她说两句吗 |
[25:32] | What? | 什么 |
[25:34] | Ask her if I can call on her tonight. | 问她今晚我能不能去找她 |
[25:38] | She needs to understand this decision. | 她需要知道我为什么这么做 |
[25:41] | She deserves to know, | 她有权知道 |
[25:44] | but I can’t explain it to her if she doesn’t give me the chance. | 但只有她给我机会 我才能解释清楚 |
[25:48] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[25:51] | I’m over 1,000 years old, Bill. | 我已经活了一千多年了 比尔 |
[25:53] | If I had an aptitude for marriage counseling, | 如果我有调解家庭矛盾的本事 |
[25:55] | don’t you think I would’ve figured that out by now? | 你觉得我会到今天还没发现吗 |
[25:58] | This will be the last favor I ask of you, Northman. | 这是我拜托你的最后一件事 诺思曼 |
[26:02] | And that’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[26:09] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟她说 |
[26:12] | I’ll see you to the door. | 我送你 |
[26:14] | No. | 不了 |
[26:16] | Save your strength. | 省点力气吧 |
[26:34] | I had to tell you. | 我必须告诉你 |
[26:36] | What…? | 什么 |
[26:39] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[26:40] | – Jason, what are you doing? – Fuck him. | -杰森 你来干什么 -去他妈的 |
[26:42] | Brigette called me. Listen, Bubba. | 碧姬给我电话 听着 哥们 |
[26:44] | I don’t know how much Jessica already told you– | 我不知道杰西卡跟你讲到哪儿了 |
[26:46] | Hoyt! | 霍伊特 |
[26:52] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[26:54] | Hey, there. | 能听见吗 |
[26:56] | Hey, Jason, wake up. | 杰森 醒醒 |
[27:00] | You there? | 你醒了吗 |
[27:03] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:05] | Hey, I ain’t– | 我… |
[27:07] | oh, fuck. | 我去 |
[27:09] | I ain’t supposed to let nobody drive my squad car. | 警车是不能给别人开的 |
[27:13] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[27:15] | We have to get you to the hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[27:17] | There’s no way you don’t have a concussion | 你头摔得那么厉害 |
[27:18] | after hitting the ground that hard. | 不得脑震荡才怪 |
[27:19] | Wait, wait, I’ve had a lot of concussions. | 慢着 我这又不是第一次了 |
[27:21] | How long was I out for? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[27:23] | About five minutes. | 五分钟吧 |
[27:26] | Five minutes ain’t shit. | 才五分钟紧张个屁啊 |
[27:28] | Besides, ain’t nobody workin’ nights at the hospital these days. | 再说现在这么晚医院也没人啊 |
[27:34] | Let’s just go to my place. | 还是直接回我家吧 |
[27:36] | Are you sure I wouldn’t be putting you out? | 你确定我不会给你添麻烦吗 |
[27:39] | Of course not. | 怎么会 |
[27:49] | Listen, Brigette, um, there’s something– | 听着 碧姬 有些话… |
[27:53] | before we get there, there’s something I gotta tell you. | 在我们到家之前 有些话我要跟你说 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 我听着 |
[27:59] | We ain’t gonna have sex tonight. | 我们今晚不会上床 |
[28:03] | All right? Hope you understand. | 好吗 希望你能理解 |
[28:09] | Jason, I just broke up with Hoyt. | 杰森 我刚和霍伊特分手 |
[28:14] | I’m heartbroken. | 我的心都碎了 |
[28:18] | What makes you think that there’s any world | 你打哪儿来的想法 |
[28:20] | in which I would want to have sex with you tonight? | 我想今晚和你上床 |
[28:24] | It’s– trust me, Brigette, it needed to be said. | 只是…真的 碧姬 该说的还是得说 |
[29:05] | What’s going on? | 这是要做什么 |
[29:11] | What’s going on? | 你们要干什么 |
[29:16] | I’m taking you back to blond. | 我要把你变回金发 |
[29:21] | No, nobody died, but somebody is going to | 没有人出事 但如果我还得在路易斯安那 |
[29:24] | if I have to spend one more night in Louisiana. | 多待一晚上 迟早有人会的 |
[29:28] | No– no, I’m sorry. | 不是这样 对不起 |
[29:30] | Plea– please don’t go get your supervisor. | 求你了 不要叫你们的上司 |
[29:32] | I wasn’t threatening you. | 我不是在威胁你 |
[29:34] | All I’m saying is that it is imperative | 我想表达的是 我现在急需 |
[29:36] | that I get back to Anchorage tomorrow. | 明天回到安克雷奇 |
[29:40] | They won’t do it? | 他们不肯吗 |
[29:41] | Hold on a second. | 等下 |
[29:43] | No, it’s gonna cost me $1,200 | 不是 他们要我付一千二才行 |
[29:45] | unless I qualify for a bereavement fare, | 除非我符合申请丧亲优惠的条件 |
[29:47] | which I don’t. | 而我不符合 |
[29:48] | Is it a man or a woman? | 男的还是女的 |
[29:51] | Um, a woman. | 女的 |
[29:53] | I got this. | 交给我吧 |
[29:58] | My friend wants to talk to you real quick. | 我朋友想跟你说两句 |
[30:05] | Hello, this is Jason W. Stackhouse, | 你好 我是杰森·W·斯塔克豪斯 |
[30:09] | Deputy at the Renard Parish Sheriff’s Department. | 雷那尔教区警署的警官 |
[30:11] | Who am I speaking with? Marlis, huh? | 请问您是哪位 玛莉斯吗 |
[30:15] | Well, you have yourself a beautiful name there, Marlis. | 你的名字可真美 玛莉斯 |
[30:18] | I could just say it all day. | 我能在嘴边挂一整天 |
[30:21] | Marlis, Marlis. | 玛莉斯 玛莉斯 |
[30:23] | Anyway, Marlis, I don’t know if you’re aware or not, | 总之玛莉斯 不知道你知不知情 |
[30:26] | but our little town here, Bon Temps, | 我们的小镇 良辰镇 |
[30:31] | we’ve been under attack this past week. | 上周遭遇了一场袭击 |
[30:34] | Yeah. Yeah, it hasn’t been pretty. | 是啊 情况很糟 |
[30:37] | And my friend here, Brigette, | 我的这位朋友 碧姬 |
[30:38] | she’s suffering from– | 她患上了… |
[30:40] | from post traumatic stress disorder. | 创伤后…应激障碍 |
[30:43] | Now, as an officer of the law, | 作为执法的警官 |
[30:45] | it is my job to get her back to where it’s safe for her. | 我有责任帮她回到安全的地方 |
[30:49] | Can you help me do my job? | 你能帮我履行职责吗 |
[30:53] | Well, sure you can. | 你当然帮得上 |
[30:55] | You’re sitting in front of your computer, ain’t ya? | 你正坐在电脑前 对吧 |
[30:59] | Then all you gotta do, Marlis, is push a button. | 接下来你要做的 玛莉斯 就是敲下键盘 |
[31:03] | Are you pushin’ it? | 你敲了吗 |
[31:06] | Oh, come on now, push it. | 现在就来嘛 敲一敲 |
[31:08] | It’ll feel so good, I promise. | 我保证感觉一定很好 |
[31:12] | Attagirl, Marlis. | 干得好 玛莉斯 |
[31:15] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她 |
[31:17] | Yeah, you, too, honey. Bye, now. | 你也是 小甜心 再见 |
[31:20] | She said she’s emailing you the confirmation | 她说会用电子邮件和你确认 |
[31:22] | and she thanks you for choosing Delta. | 还有感谢你选择达美航空 |
[31:24] | Thank you, Jason. | 谢谢你 杰森 |
[31:26] | Yeah, you got it. No big deal. | 没事 不是什么大事 |
[31:28] | It actually is a really big deal to me. | 其实对我来说算是大事 |
[31:30] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[31:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:57] | Not gonna go in there. | 千万不能进去 |
[32:00] | Just gonna go to sleep. | 老老实实睡觉 |
[32:04] | So the fuck are you. | 你他妈也是 |
[32:22] | You should really let me heal you. | 你真的应该让我治好你 |
[32:27] | Could I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[32:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:30] | So when we were outside earlier, you said | 刚才在外面的时候 你说 |
[32:35] | that the reason we broke up was that you weren’t ready. | 我们分手的原因是你没有准备好 |
[32:40] | I wasn’t. | 没错 |
[32:42] | So, if you weren’t ready then… | 如果你当时没准备好 |
[32:47] | I was young… | 我那时还小 |
[32:50] | and immature. | 还不成熟 |
[32:54] | I mean, I was– | 我就是… |
[32:56] | I was like this home-schooled | 我就是那种在家读书的 |
[32:59] | 17-year-old girl | 十七岁的女孩 |
[33:01] | who suddenly became a vampire. | 突然就变成了吸血鬼 |
[33:04] | And before I had had a chance | 我还没来得及 |
[33:07] | to explore that dark side | 发掘自己黑暗的一面 |
[33:10] | or figure out who I was | 去想清楚自己是怎样的人 |
[33:15] | or what I wanted… | 自己想要什么 |
[33:19] | I met you. | 我就遇见你了 |
[33:21] | And you say I knew what I wanted. | 照你所说 我知道自己想要什么 |
[33:24] | – Yeah. – And did you? | -是的 -那你呢 |
[33:27] | Explore your dark side? | 发掘自己的黑暗面了吗 |
[33:30] | I did. | 是的 |
[33:32] | And? | 之后呢 |
[33:35] | And when you shot Violet… | 你打死维奥利特的时候 |
[33:40] | you actually saved my life twice… | 其实你救了我两次了 |
[33:45] | because sitting here with you right now, | 此时此刻和你坐在一起 |
[33:49] | this is the first time I’ve really been able | 这是我很久以来 |
[33:51] | to see any kind of future for myself | 第一次觉得 |
[33:52] | in a really long time. | 自己还有未来 |
[34:01] | You can heal me now if you want to. | 要是你愿意那就治疗我吧 |
[34:40] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[34:42] | I need to remove this gag. Is that okay? | 我得把嘴上的东西拿掉 可以吗 |
[34:46] | El gago. I need to removo. | 嘴上的东西哇 要拿掉嘎 |
[34:52] | Ugh, fuck it. | 该死 |
[35:01] | Listen up, twat lips. | 听好了 臭娘们 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna remove your gag | 我会把堵嘴的东西取下来 |
[35:04] | ’cause I can’t get the foils where I need to get them with it on. | 不然我没法把锡纸给放好 |
[35:07] | But please don’t mistake this for an act of kindness | 但可别误以为这是什么善举 |
[35:11] | or an invitation to scream out, | 或是要你大喊大叫 |
[35:13] | because if you do, these men will more than likely kill me. | 如果你这么干 这些人怕是要杀我 |
[35:18] | And if I’m dead– | 如果我死了 |
[35:21] | there’s no telling what they’re gonna do with you. | 他们会怎么对你可就不好说了 |
[35:24] | Do you understand me? | 你听清楚了吗 |
[35:29] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:40] | – Chin down. – May I please have a glass of– | -低头 -我能要一杯… |
[35:42] | I said chin down. | 我说了低头 |
[35:46] | What’s gonna happen to me? | 我会被怎么样 |
[35:47] | You remind me of Mary. | 你让我想起了玛丽 |
[35:50] | Mary of Bethany? | 伯大尼的玛丽 |
[35:52] | Of the whorehouse I used to run. | 是我以前妓院里的姑娘 |
[35:54] | Whorehouse… | 妓院 |
[35:56] | Yeah, whorehouse they understand. Of course. | 好吧 妓院他们倒是懂 当然了 |
[36:02] | Mary came to me when she was younger than you. | 玛丽来找我的时候比你还年轻 |
[36:04] | I don’t know, maybe 16 or 17. | 我也不清楚 大概十六七岁吧 |
[36:06] | She was much prettier than I’m sure you ever were, | 她的美貌你下辈子也比不上 |
[36:09] | but here’s where you’re the same. | 但你们也有相同之处 |
[36:13] | She thought she was too good to be a whore. | 她觉得自己太好了 不该做妓女 |
[36:15] | She couldn’t see that she was born a hooker | 她看不透自己就是妓女命 |
[36:18] | and a hooker was all she was ever going to be. | 她一辈子注定要做个妓女 |
[36:22] | Now… | 听听 |
[36:24] | doesn’t that sound like you? | 是不是很像你 |
[36:26] | You’re gonna sell me? | 你要把我卖了吗 |
[36:28] | You bet your ass we’re gonna sell you. | 你倒是想我们卖了你 |
[36:30] | But there will be New Blood. | 但会有新血的 |
[36:32] | – Why? – New Blood’s not a permanent fix, Sarah. | -为什么 -新血不能一劳永逸 莎拉 |
[36:36] | But you’re the real deal. | 你才是真宝贝 |
[36:38] | One drink from you and a vampire’s good as new. | 你的一滴血就能让吸血鬼重获新生 |
[36:41] | You know, you play your cards right, | 如果你做得好 |
[36:44] | you might just become | 你恐怕要成为 |
[36:46] | the highest-paid trollop in history. | 史上身价最高的妓女了 |
[37:08] | – Get any shut-eye? – No, my head is spinning. | -睡着了吗 -没有 有点头晕 |
[37:13] | Plus I’m starving. | 而且我饿了 |
[37:16] | Um, all’s I got is beer and… | 我只有啤酒和… |
[37:20] | these peas. | 这些豌豆 |
[37:23] | Beer sounds good. | 啤酒不错啊 |
[37:25] | – You mind grabbing me one? – Yeah, sure. | -帮我也拿一瓶呗 -好啊 |
[37:28] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么呢 |
[37:31] | It’s an infomercial. | 电视购物广告 |
[37:34] | World’s coming to an end, | 世界都快完蛋了 |
[37:35] | but Cindy Crawford and her French doctors | 辛迪·克劳馥和她的法国医生 |
[37:37] | still wanna sell us skin care products. | 还想让我们买护肤产品呢 |
[37:41] | It’s fuckin’ weird. | 太他妈诡异了 |
[37:44] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[37:53] | What if it had been a man? | 要当时是个男的呢 |
[37:56] | – What? – On the phone earlier. | -什么 -刚才那通电话 |
[37:58] | With the airline. What if it had been a man? | 航空公司的 要是接电话的是个男的呢 |
[38:03] | Well, I’d– I’d still have tried. | 那我还是会试试 |
[38:06] | But, yeah, I doubt I could’ve helped ya. | 但估计我就帮不上忙了 |
[38:10] | So, what is it, then? You just have a way with women? | 怎么呢 你对付女人很有一套吗 |
[38:16] | Well, everybody’s different, you know? | 人各有异 对吧 |
[38:18] | Some things come hard, some things come easy. | 有的容易有的难 |
[38:20] | For me, math was hard. Girls weren’t. | 对我来说 数学很难 女人不难 |
[38:25] | It’s because you’re sweet | 那是因为你人很好 |
[38:27] | and kind. | 很善良 |
[38:29] | It’s got nothing to do with what you look like. | 和你的长相无关 |
[38:31] | And if you’re telling yourself that, | 你要是觉得是和你长相有关 |
[38:33] | you’re selling yourself short. | 那就是看扁你自己了 |
[38:35] | Brigette, if I was sweet and kind, | 碧姬 我要是真的人很好很善良 |
[38:37] | none of this would be happening. | 这些事都不会发生 |
[38:39] | None of what? | 什么事 |
[38:41] | What have I walked into here? | 这里到底发生过什么 |
[38:43] | You sure you wanna hear this? | 你真的想听吗 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:50] | Hoyt and me were best friends. | 霍伊特和我曾经是最好的朋友 |
[38:53] | We grew up together. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[38:55] | We played football together– | 一起玩橄榄球 |
[38:57] | pee wee, junior high, JV. | 下级队 初中队 校二队 |
[38:59] | We did everything together. | 我们一直形影不离 |
[39:01] | Only thing that was different about us was girls. | 我们唯一的不同就是女孩 |
[39:04] | See, when we’d go out, at the end of the night, | 每次我们出去玩 晚上回家 |
[39:08] | I’d always wind up going home with some girl | 我总会带个女孩回家 |
[39:10] | I was seeing or just met, | 在交往中的或者刚认识的 |
[39:12] | but Hoyt, he would always go home to his mama. | 但霍伊特不一样 他总是会回家找他妈妈 |
[39:16] | Until one night, Jessica walked into Merlotte’s. | 直到杰西卡走进马洛特酒吧那晚 |
[39:19] | And the way Hoyt said it, it was love at first sight. | 按霍伊特的话来说就是一见钟情 |
[39:26] | Uh… shit. Um… | 我操 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna stop now. | 很抱歉 我不说了 |
[39:31] | No, no, please don’t. | 别别 请继续说 |
[39:33] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[39:38] | They were amazing together. | 他们是天作之合 |
[39:41] | The way they worked together, | 他们在一起的样子 |
[39:44] | the way they fit. | 那么合拍 |
[39:45] | And I fucked it all up. | 但我把这一切都搞砸了 |
[39:48] | Mm-hmm. Worse yet, | 更糟糕的是 |
[39:49] | I tried to justify it like it wasn’t my fault | 我还试着骗自己这都不是我的错 |
[39:52] | ’cause I drank her blood before, | 都是因为我之前喝过她的血 |
[39:54] | but I could of not had sex with her. | 但我还是可以选择不和她上床 |
[39:57] | I mean, people do that all the time– | 每个人都会这么做 |
[39:59] | not have sex with people they shouldn’t have it with. | 不和不应该在一起的人上床 |
[40:02] | Just not me. I couldn’t live with myself. | 但我不行 后来我良心不安 |
[40:06] | So I went to Hoyt’s work and I told him. | 就去霍伊特上班的地方告诉他了实情 |
[40:09] | He kicked my ass, and I let it happen | 他痛扁了我一顿 我就让他打了 |
[40:12] | ’cause God damn it, Brigette, | 因为说真的 碧姬 |
[40:13] | he deserved to win after what I did to him. | 我这么对他 他就应该痛扁我一顿 |
[40:16] | And after he good and beat me down, | 他打完了之后 |
[40:19] | he stood over me and he said something | 看着地上的我 对我说了些话 |
[40:22] | I’ll never forget. | 我这辈子都忘不了 |
[40:25] | He said what him and Jessica had was real | 他说 他和杰西卡之间是真爱 |
[40:27] | and that I was never gonna have it. | 我永远也得不到 |
[40:29] | Not with her, not with anybody, | 不光是她 和任何人都得不到 |
[40:32] | ’cause there was something inside me that was just missing. | 因为我心里少了一样东西 |
[40:37] | – That wasn’t fair of him. – Sure it was. | -他这么说不对 -怎么不对 |
[40:40] | Anything he said, I deserved it. | 他说什么我都是罪有应得 |
[40:42] | Man, I deserved worse. | 他这么对我都是客气的 |
[40:45] | Anyways, before Hoyt moved to Alaska, | 所以在霍伊特去阿拉斯加之前 |
[40:48] | he asked Jessica to erase his memory. | 他让杰西卡抹去了他的记忆 |
[40:51] | He said he didn’t want to remember her or me. | 他说他不想有任何关于我和她的记忆 |
[40:53] | That’s how she remembered him but he don’t remember her. | 这就是为什么她记得他 但他却不认识她 |
[40:58] | Nobody lied to you and you didn’t pick the wrong guy. | 没有人对你说谎 你也没有选错人 |
[41:02] | You just happened to pick a guy who’d already met | 你只是碰巧选了一个 |
[41:06] | the girl he was supposed to be with. | 已经遇到一生挚爱的男人 |
[41:08] | He just don’t remember her. | 他只是不记得他的挚爱了 |
[41:12] | But they do, Brigette. | 但他们是的 碧姬 |
[41:21] | Hoyt and Jessica belong together. | 霍伊特和杰西卡属于彼此 |
[41:35] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[41:38] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[41:40] | To bed. | 去床上 |
[41:41] | – Brigette, I just told you… – Jason, come on. | -碧姬 我刚跟你说了 -杰森 来吧 |
[41:44] | I’m gonna teach you how not to have sex with someone. | 我要教教你怎样不和别人上床 |
[41:50] | Good night, everybody. Let’s go straight home. | 大家晚安 我们回家去 |
[41:53] | – ‘Night, y’all. – Night! | -大家晚安 -晚安 |
[41:55] | – That was a good night, right? – Yeah, yeah, it was. | -今晚玩得不错 -是啊 |
[42:02] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[42:06] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[42:08] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[42:10] | It’s okay. You guys can go. | 没事 你们可以先回去 |
[42:13] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[42:24] | I went to Bill’s tonight. | 我今晚去了比尔家 |
[42:25] | You did? | 你去了吗 |
[42:27] | You seem surprised. | 你看起来很惊讶 |
[42:29] | I just didn’t know you cared, is all. | 我只是不知道你会在乎 |
[42:31] | Well, I care about very few people in this world– | 在这世上我还是有些在乎的人 |
[42:35] | a small handful of vampires… | 几个吸血鬼 |
[42:38] | and you. | 还有你 |
[42:42] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[42:44] | Did he give you a reason why? | 他有给你解释吗 |
[42:47] | Did he say anything other than “Because”? | 除了”因为所以”他还说了什么 |
[42:50] | ‘Cause I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[42:52] | talking to him tonight was like talking to a suicidal toddler. | 今晚他跟个有自杀倾向的小孩一样难沟通 |
[42:55] | Yeah, not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[42:57] | He knows exactly what he’s doing and why he’s doing it. | 他很清楚自己要做什么 为什么这么做 |
[43:02] | You should talk to him. | 你该跟他谈谈 |
[43:04] | No. | 不 |
[43:06] | No? | 不什么 |
[43:08] | Fuck him if he wants to die. | 他想死就让他去死好了 |
[43:10] | Who’s being a toddler now? | 现在又是谁在耍小孩脾气 |
[43:13] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[43:16] | Death is scary. | 死亡很可怕 |
[43:19] | I’ve been avoiding it for 1,000 years. | 我已经躲避死亡一千年了 |
[43:23] | How much time do you think he has left? | 你觉得他还有多少时间 |
[43:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:29] | But he would like to call on you tonight. | 但他今晚想去拜访你 |
[43:34] | What’s he gonna say? | 他想说什么 |
[43:36] | That he’s doing this for you. | 他做这一切都是为了你 |
[43:38] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[43:41] | No… | 不 |
[43:44] | not when you hear it from him. | 你听他亲口说就不觉得荒谬了 |
[43:52] | Can I give you a lift home? | 要我捎你一程吗 |
[43:54] | You don’t have a car. | 你没车 |
[43:57] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[44:17] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[44:21] | Strange. | 很奇怪 |
[44:24] | But good? | 但很好 |
[44:27] | It’s– | 感觉 |
[44:28] | it’s pretty fuckin’ weird, but, yeah. | 感觉真他妈的诡异 可确实很好 |
[44:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:33] | What did I tell you? | 我都说了嘛 |
[44:40] | Uh… what do we do now? | 呃 现在做什么呢 |
[44:44] | Tell me something about yourself | 说点你的事 |
[44:45] | that you’ve never told anyone before. | 从没告诉过别人的 |
[44:49] | – Anything? – Just whatever comes to mind. | -什么事都行吗 -想到什么就说什么 |
[44:59] | Would it help if I went first? | 我先说会不会好点 |
[45:01] | Oh, yeah. It might. | 对 会的 |
[45:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:09] | Oh, I got one. | 想到一个 |
[45:12] | I cheated on a test once. | 有次考试我作弊了 |
[45:14] | Oh, no, you are a stone-cold criminal. | 哇哦 你犯罪了哦 |
[45:17] | Well, technically I let somebody | 准确地说我是 |
[45:18] | cheat off of me, but that’s still cheating. | 让人家抄我的 但也算作弊啦 |
[45:20] | You let someone cheat off you. I used to cheat all the time. | 你让人家抄你的 我以前总作弊 |
[45:23] | Hey, no teasing. | 别取笑我 |
[45:24] | Hey, look, I said I wouldn’t cross this line, | 我说过不会过线 |
[45:27] | but I said nothing about no teasing. | 但没说不能取笑 |
[45:29] | Well, it was a big deal to me and I never told anyone about it, | 这对我很重要 我从没告诉过别人 |
[45:32] | so… now it’s your turn. | 好了 该你了 |
[45:36] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[45:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:50] | I like pink. | 我喜欢粉红色 |
[45:53] | Pink? | 粉红色 |
[45:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:59] | Good. That was good. | 不错 这个不错 |
[46:04] | But anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[46:06] | Maybe something a little deeper? | 更深层点的吗 |
[46:16] | ‘Member how you and Hoyt were fighting yesterday | 还记得昨天你跟霍伊特吵架吗 |
[46:20] | about him not wanting kids? | 他说不想要孩子 |
[46:22] | Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be forgetting that anytime soon. | 我想我一时半会很难忘掉 |
[46:25] | Well, I want kids, Brigette. | 我想要孩子 碧姬 |
[46:27] | I mean, I really, really want ’em. | 我是说非常非常想要 |
[46:29] | But… | 不过 |
[46:33] | what if I have a girl? | 如果我有女儿呢 |
[46:35] | What if you do? | 如果你有怎么了 |
[46:39] | What if she meets a guy like me? | 如果她遇到了跟我一样的家伙呢 |
[46:42] | A guy like you? | 跟你一样的家伙 |
[46:46] | Hoyt was wrong about you, Jason. | 霍伊特说你的话不对 杰森 |
[46:48] | What about? | 哪里不对 |
[46:54] | There’s nothing inside of you that’s missing. | 你心里没少什么东西 |
[46:57] | Everything that a man is supposed to be, | 男人该有的 |
[47:01] | it’s already in there, I promise. | 你都有 我发誓 |
[47:04] | And your daughter would be lucky to meet a guy like you. | 你女儿若是遇到你这样的人是很幸运的 |
[47:18] | Thanks for the lift. | 多谢你捎我一程 |
[47:21] | I’ve never seen Bon Temps from above like that. | 我从没那样俯瞰过良辰镇 |
[47:25] | Your phone’s ringing. | 你电话响了 |
[47:28] | It’ll be Bill. | 应该是比尔 |
[47:39] | You can come inside if you want. | 你想的话可以进来 |
[47:44] | Good night, Miss Stackhouse. | 晚安 斯塔克豪斯小姐 |
[47:56] | – Hello? – Did you speak to Eric? | -喂 -你跟埃里克谈过了 |
[48:00] | He just dropped me off, actually. | 他刚把我送回来 |
[48:03] | May I call on you? | 我能去你家吗 |
[48:05] | Would it be better if I came to you? | 我去你家是不是好些 |
[48:07] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[48:10] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[48:26] | 卡罗琳·康普顿 挚爱的妻子和母亲 | |
[48:49] | Were you ever gonna tell me you weren’t dyin’? | 你还打算告诉我你不会死了吗 |
[48:52] | – Or do I just not matter to you at all? – Ginger! | -或者我对你来说啥都不是 -金吉 |
[48:55] | What? | 什么 |
[48:58] | I’ve spent my entire night flying around | 我整晚飞来飞去 |
[49:02] | dealing with other people’s relationship problems. | 处理其他人的感情问题 |
[49:06] | Now, does that sound like me to you? | 你觉得这像我吗 |
[49:08] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 不 不像你 |
[49:09] | No, so if you’re feeling a little jilted | 不 所以你要是觉得被遗弃 |
[49:12] | that you weren’t the first person | 就因为我恢复健康后 |
[49:14] | I came running to when I got cured, | 没有第一个跑去告诉你 |
[49:16] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[49:22] | And I would like to make it up to you | 我会补偿你 |
[49:25] | by fucking you. | 跟你干一场 |
[49:29] | Did you not hear me, Ginger? | 没听见我说的吗 金吉 |
[49:32] | You and I are finally gonna fuck. | 你和我终于要干了 |
[49:39] | Really? | 真的 |
[49:44] | We are really gonna fuck? | 我们真的要干吗 |
[49:47] | Let’s do this, sweetheart. | 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[49:51] | Where did you imagine it? | 你意淫是在哪里 |
[49:54] | Where did you imagine us doing it? | 你意淫我们在哪里做 |
[49:58] | On the throne. | 在王座上 |
[50:02] | Well, on the throne it is. | 好 那就在王座上 |
[50:24] | What happens next? | 然后呢 |
[50:26] | I straddle you. | 我骑着你 |
[50:32] | Then do it, Ginger. | 来吧 金吉 |
[50:47] | What about my Hep-V? | 我的肝炎病毒怎么办 |
[50:49] | I’m immune. | 我免疫 |
[51:14] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[51:30] | Ginger? | 金吉 |
[51:38] | That was fucking fantastic. | 真他妈爽毙了 |
[51:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:48] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[52:08] | Good night, Ginger. | 晚安 金吉 |
[52:16] | Pamela? | 帕梅拉 |
[52:25] | Pam? | 帕姆 |
[52:39] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[52:51] | Where were you tonight? | 今晚你去哪儿了 |
[52:54] | I saw some friends. | 见了几个朋友 |
[52:56] | Your fangbanger from last night, | 昨晚你的那个尖牙控 |
[52:58] | Sookie Stackhouse? | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯吗 |
[53:00] | – No. – Shame on you, Mr. Northman. | -不是 -真无耻 诺思曼先生 |
[53:05] | I offer you the world | 我愿意与你分享世界 |
[53:07] | and every time all you offer me is lies. | 而你每次都对我撒谎 |
[53:21] | Does Sookie Stackhouse know about Sarah? | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯知道莎拉吗 |
[53:26] | Does she? | 知道吗 |
[53:28] | If you hurt her, I am out. | 你敢伤害她 我就退出 |
[53:32] | And you need me. | 你需要我 |
[53:34] | The leverage you think you have | 你自以为拥有的价值 |
[53:36] | is directly proportional to the patience I have left for you. | 与我对你的耐心完全成正比 |
[53:41] | And I’m running out of fucking patience, Mr. Northman! | 我他妈的没耐心了 诺思曼先生 |
[53:57] | One last rope. | 最后一根 |
[54:15] | Stop. | 住手 |
[54:30] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[54:35] | Finally. | 不容易 |
[54:38] | Some honesty. | 说了点实话 |
[54:48] | Where does Miss Stackhouse live? | 这位斯塔克豪斯小姐住哪里 |