时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | You wanted to talk… | 你有话对我说 |
[00:13] | talk. | 说吧 |
[00:14] | This room, it’s where I first called on you, | 这个房间 是我第一次拜访你时 |
[00:19] | where I met your grandmother and your brother. | 见到你祖母和哥哥的地方 |
[00:21] | If you’re feeling this nostalgic, Bill, | 如果你还有怀旧之情 比尔 |
[00:24] | I gotta ask, what the fuck? | 我不得不问 到底为什么 |
[00:26] | ‘Cause to my mind, nostalgia and suicide don’t mix. | 因为在我的认知里 恋旧的人是不会自杀的 |
[00:32] | You deserve everything, Sookie. | 你值得拥有一切 苏琪 |
[00:35] | You deserve the world. | 你该得到最好的 |
[00:36] | What if all I want right now is to see you live? | 如果我现在只想看到你活着呢 |
[00:41] | You have to look to your future. | 你得为自己的未来考虑 |
[00:44] | What does it look like with me in it? | 有我在 你的未来会怎样 |
[00:46] | I don’t want to have this conversation. | 我不想谈这个 |
[00:47] | We’ve been down this path before. | 这些事我们早就谈过了 |
[00:49] | That’s because for us all roads lead to this path. | 那是因为我们之间的一切都会归结于此 |
[00:52] | How many times have you sworn me off? | 多少次你发誓不再见我 |
[00:54] | How many times have you promised yourself, no more vampires? | 多少次你向自己保证再也不和吸血鬼交往 |
[00:57] | And yet here we are again. | 可我们还是走到了今天 |
[00:59] | You’re choosing to die ’cause I have no self-respect? | 你选择去死就因为我不知自爱吗 |
[01:04] | – That makes a lot of sense. – That is not what I’m saying. | -真是太有道理了 -我不是这个意思 |
[01:06] | Then what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[01:08] | Because I swear to God | 我对天发誓 |
[01:09] | I’m afraid that you’re gonna drop dead any minute | 我怕你说着说着就突然死了 |
[01:12] | and I’ll never know why the fuck you’re doing this. | 我永远都没法知道你他妈为了什么 |
[01:16] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[01:17] | This disease, Sookie… | 苏琪 这次的病… |
[01:22] | it’s made me feel more human than I’ve ever felt before. | 让我感到了体内的人性 这感觉如此强烈 |
[01:25] | Even when I was human. | 甚至超过我还是人类的时候 |
[01:28] | On the way over here tonight, | 今晚过来的路上 |
[01:29] | I stopped by my family’s graves. | 我顺路去看了家人的墓 |
[01:32] | Caroline’s, Sarah’s, Thomas’s, and mine. | 卡罗琳的 莎拉的 托马斯的 我的 |
[01:37] | Mine is a lie. | 我的墓是个谎言 |
[01:39] | I should be with them. | 我应该和他们在一起 |
[01:42] | It’s where I belong. | 那才是我该去的地方 |
[01:43] | – No. – Sookie. | -不 -苏琪 |
[01:47] | We’re born, we grow, and we learn, | 我们出生 成长 学习 |
[01:50] | and we have children, and… | 生下子女 |
[01:53] | maybe we get to meet our children’s children, | 或许还有幸见到子女的子女 |
[01:55] | but– but then we pass on | 然后 我们撒手离去 |
[01:57] | and that– that is a life. | 这样才是…人的一生 |
[02:02] | And if we stayed together, I would be denying you | 如果我继续和你在一起 就等于剥夺了 |
[02:04] | the best parts of that. | 你人生中最美好的部分 |
[02:07] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[02:09] | Even just a little? | 哪怕一点点 |
[02:16] | I’ve seen you around children, | 我见过你带孩子 |
[02:19] | seen how you light up around them. | 看过你和孩子一起开心的样子 |
[02:23] | I would hate for you to never know what that feels like, | 如果让你不能体会为人母的感受 |
[02:26] | to have children of your own. | 我会恨我自己 |
[02:31] | Then why don’t you just break up with me? | 那你和我分手不就行了 |
[02:35] | If I can’t swear you off, why don’t you swear me off? | 就算我忍不住要见你 你不见我不就好了 |
[02:39] | Because I can’t. | 因为我做不到 |
[02:42] | ‘Cause I love you too much. | 因为我太爱你 |
[02:49] | I want you to help me. | 我想你帮我个忙 |
[02:54] | Help you? | 帮你 |
[02:56] | What do you fairies call it? | 你们精灵叫它什么 |
[02:59] | The ultimate kindness. | 最后的仁慈 |
[03:03] | What? | 什么 |
[03:09] | You want me to kill you? | 你想让我杀你 |
[03:10] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈开玩笑吗 |
[03:12] | Use your light on me | 把你的光用在我身上 |
[03:14] | and you will be done with vampires forever. | 你就再也不会为吸血鬼所扰了 |
[03:17] | If you don’t, there’s gonna be a line of suitors | 如果不这样做 还是会有无数追求者 |
[03:19] | from here to the gates of Hell | 从这里一直排到地狱门口 |
[03:21] | trying to call you theirs. | 每一个都想把你据为己有 |
[03:24] | Do you realize what you’re asking me to do? | 你知道你在要求我做什么吗 |
[03:26] | Sookie, what you are is extraordinary. | 苏琪 你现在的身份非同寻常 |
[03:30] | But so is being human. | 但身为人类也毫不逊色 |
[03:32] | All I’m asking you is the same question | 我所请求的 |
[03:33] | that you’ve been asking yourself every day | 正是从我们第一次见面起 |
[03:36] | since the first day that we met. | 你每天都在问自己的 |
[03:37] | It’s what you’ve always wanted– | 就是你一直想要的 |
[03:40] | a normal life. | 过正常的生活 |
[03:44] | Show me the true death. | 让我死去 |
[03:48] | And you’ll be setting us both free. | 同时也放我们两个自由 |
[03:52] | – I think you should go. – Sweetheart– | -你还是走吧 -亲爱的 |
[03:53] | Please don’t make me rescind your invitation. | 别逼我撤回对你的邀请 |
[04:07] | Will you at least think about it? | 可以至少考虑一下吗 |
[04:09] | Believe me, I’m thinking about it. | 相信我 我正在考虑 |
[06:15] | I’m so sorry, Eric. | 对不起 埃里克 |
[06:20] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[06:23] | – Unchain her. – What? | -给她解开 -什么 |
[06:25] | Unchain her, Pamela. | 给她解开 帕梅拉 |
[06:27] | Are you just winging it or do you have a plan here? | 闹着玩呢还是你有什么计划 |
[06:31] | – I’m setting her free. – What? | -我要放了她 -什么 |
[06:33] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[06:34] | If you don’t want to do it, I’ll do it myself. | 要是你不想动手 我自己来 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:41] | Oh, don’t get too excited, sweetheart. | 别激动 甜心 |
[06:43] | We’re gonna catch up with you. | 我们回头还去找你的 |
[06:48] | In case you’ve forgotten, Eric, | 只是提醒下 埃里克 |
[06:50] | the whole world’s lookin’ for her. | 全世界都在找她 |
[06:51] | If Gus doesn’t know about the tunnel, | 要是格斯不知道有地道 |
[06:52] | why not just crawl out with her? | 我们干吗不带她爬出去 |
[06:54] | Because, Pamela Swynford De Beaufort, | 因为 帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗 |
[06:58] | we are going to kill Mr. Gus | 我们要杀掉格斯先生 |
[07:00] | and we’re gonna steal New Blood from him. | 我们还要偷走他的新血 |
[07:03] | I’ve tried trusting, I’ve tried sharing, | 我试过信任 试过分享 |
[07:07] | and it’s just not fuckin’ working for me. | 全他妈不适合我 |
[07:11] | Now, are you with me or not? | 你要不要跟我一起 |
[07:12] | Oh, I am so fucking with you. | 我他妈跟定你了 |
[07:16] | I thought you might be. | 我想也是 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna remove your gag | 我要摘掉你嘴上的东西 |
[07:24] | and you’re not gonna make a peep, understood? | 你一声都别出 明白吗 |
[07:29] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[07:37] | Now Pam’s gonna feed you some of her blood. | 现在帕姆要给你喂几滴她的血 |
[07:40] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[07:47] | Now, with her blood inside you, | 你体内有了她的血 |
[07:49] | she can always find you so long as you’re frightened. | 只要你惊恐害怕 她就找得到你 |
[07:56] | Are you… frightened? | 你怕吗 |
[08:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:02] | You should be because wherever you go, | 你应该怕 因为无论你走到哪里 |
[08:05] | whoever you talk to, whatever you do, | 跟谁说话 做些什么 |
[08:09] | everybody wants you dead. | 每个人都想要你的命 |
[08:14] | Which means that, as much as Pamela and I hate you, | 所以呢 尽管我和帕梅拉恨你 |
[08:19] | we’re the best friends you got. | 我们是你能找到的最好的朋友了 |
[08:22] | So talk to no one, find a safe place, | 不要跟任何人说话 找个安全的地方 |
[08:26] | and wait for her to find you. | 等她去找你 |
[08:32] | – Mr. Gus! – Help! | -格斯先生 -来人 |
[08:34] | – Sarah escaped! – Help us! | -莎拉逃走了 -帮帮我们 |
[08:44] | How’d she get out of here? | 她怎么逃出去的 |
[08:46] | There’s a tunnel. | 有地道 |
[08:59] | – You let her go? – We sure did. | -你们放了她 -一点儿没错 |
[09:08] | – Let him go. – I thought you were gonna kill him. | -让他去 -不是要杀他吗 |
[09:13] | Humans are slow. | 人类速度慢 |
[10:38] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[10:39] | Sarah Newlin eatin’ garbage. | 莎拉·纽林扒垃圾吃 |
[10:43] | Who would’ve thunk it? | 谁曾想到呀 |
[10:49] | You wanna know why I’m here? | 想知道我为什么来这儿吗 |
[10:52] | Sure, I’ll bite. Why are you here? | 当然 我就问吧 你为什么来这 |
[10:55] | This is where Eric turned Willa. | 这是埃里克转化薇拉的地方 |
[10:58] | Question– | 疑问 |
[10:59] | if I didn’t know that, how come you do? | 连我都不知道 你怎么知道的 |
[11:02] | It was in Bill Compton’s book. | 比尔·康普顿的书里写的 |
[11:04] | Hmm, it was. | 这也写 |
[11:05] | Must’ve skipped that chapter. | 那章一定被我跳过了 |
[11:07] | To be honest, I kinda skimmed the whole thing, | 说实话 我是跳着读的 |
[11:09] | looking for the parts that were about me. | 只看有我的章节 |
[11:16] | I’m a horrible person, aren’t I? | 我这人挺讨厌的吧 |
[11:20] | Yes, dear. You are. | 是的 挺讨厌的 |
[11:25] | Which is why I think I would make | 所以我觉得我能成为 |
[11:29] | a kick-ass vampire. | 一个强大的吸血鬼 |
[11:32] | Don’t you? | 你说呢 |
[11:34] | – You’re serious? – As a heart attack. | -你认真的 -当然认真的 |
[11:38] | Will you turn me? | 你会转化我吗 |
[11:42] | Absolutely not. | 显然不会 |
[11:44] | But I would work my ass off for you. | 可我会拼尽全力为你效力 |
[11:46] | I have spent my entire adult life | 自从我成年后 |
[11:49] | trying to be the best woman behind the man I could be, | 我就一直努力要做成功男人背后的女人 |
[11:51] | and maybe the problem all along | 但也许一直以来是我错了 |
[11:54] | is I was meant to be the woman | 我应该是要成为成功女人 |
[11:57] | behind the woman. | 背后的女人 |
[12:03] | So you’re just gonna be a lesbian now. | 你现在倒要变成拉拉了 |
[12:07] | If you made me a vampire, yes. | 如果你把我变成吸血鬼的话 是的 |
[12:11] | I would do things for you. | 我会为你做任何事 |
[12:15] | Or you could do things to me. | 或者你想把我怎样都行 |
[12:19] | However you wanna play it. | 随你怎么玩 |
[12:24] | I figured since Tara’s gone– | 我猜自从泰拉死后… |
[12:27] | Don’t you dare talk to me about Tara. | 别在我面前提泰拉 |
[12:29] | Do you understand me? | 听明白没有 |
[12:39] | I wouldn’t let you go down on me | 就算给我十亿美元 |
[12:41] | for a billion dollars. | 我也不会让你给我口交 |
[12:45] | And as for me going down on you, | 至于要我给你口交 |
[12:49] | there’s not enough money in the world. | 这世上所有的钱都不够 |
[12:52] | But there is one thing I want from you. | 但你身上有一样是我要的 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么 |
[12:59] | Your blood. | 你的血 |
[13:03] | I haven’t been vaccinated yet. | 我还没接种呢 |
[13:23] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[13:45] | Howdy, Vampire Bill. | 你好 吸血鬼比尔 |
[13:47] | Hoyt Fortenberry. | 霍伊特·福坦巴里 |
[13:49] | I thought you had moved to Alaska. | 我还以为你搬去阿拉斯加了 |
[13:52] | Yes, sir, I did, but I came back for my mama’s funeral. | 是的 我搬走了 我回来参加我妈的葬礼 |
[13:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:57] | I think I’m here to stay. | 我想我应该不会走了 |
[13:59] | Well, I for one am glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[14:03] | Did you get that bag of blood I left for you? | 你收到我留给你的那袋血了吗 |
[14:05] | Well, I did find a bag of blood, | 我确实发现有一袋血 |
[14:07] | but I didn’t know it was from you. | 但我不知道那是你的 |
[14:08] | I don’t want you to die, Bill. | 我不想你死 比尔 |
[14:13] | That’s what I came to say. | 我来就是说这个的 |
[14:15] | I know you don’t, sweetheart. | 我知道你不想 亲爱的 |
[14:16] | But also… | 还有… |
[14:22] | I wanted to say that I will be fine. | 我要说我会好好的 |
[14:26] | On the way over, I– I thought about it, and… | 在路上 我想了很久 |
[14:30] | that’s what I would want to hear from me… | 这是我想听到的话 |
[14:35] | if I was you. | 假如我是你 |
[14:39] | So that’s what I came up with. | 这就是我的想法 |
[14:45] | I’m never gonna understand why you’re doing this, | 我永远不会理解你为什么要这么做 |
[14:48] | but one way or another, I’ll figure out a way to accept it. | 但不管怎样 我会想办法接受 |
[14:54] | And I will, Bill. | 我会接受 比尔 |
[14:56] | I will be okay. | 我会好好的 |
[15:02] | Thank you, Jess. | 谢谢你 杰西 |
[15:05] | That’s exactly what I needed to hear. | 这正是我想要听到的 |
[15:12] | – You’re warm. – Yeah, I know. | -你好热 -我知道 |
[15:19] | – Thank you for bringing her home. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢你送她回家 -不客气 |
[15:21] | And if there’s anything I can do for you… | 如果我能帮得上你什么… |
[15:27] | Your decision to stay– | 你决定留下 |
[15:30] | I assume that Jessica’s part of the reason for that? | 我想杰西卡是一部分原因吧 |
[15:36] | She’s the whole reason. | 她是唯一的原因 |
[15:41] | I apologize in advance for being presumptuous, | 我先为我的冒昧道个歉 |
[15:43] | but I guess as a dying man | 但我想作为一个将死之人 |
[15:45] | I get to take certain liberties. | 我可以有这个特权 |
[15:51] | You think that you might one day | 你说你会不会有一天 |
[15:54] | get around to asking Jessica to marry you? | 请求杰西卡嫁给你 |
[15:59] | Whoa, Bill– oh, my God. | 比尔 我的天 |
[16:01] | Hoyt, I’m so, so sorry. | 霍伊特 真是抱歉 |
[16:04] | No, it’s really early to be having those con– | 不 现在说这话实在太早 |
[16:06] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的 先生 我会 |
[16:14] | What do you say, Jess? | 你觉得如何 杰西 |
[16:16] | You wanna make an honest man outta me one day? | 有一天你会让我成为那个幸运的人吗 |
[16:19] | Hoyt, could I have a minute with Bill alone? | 霍伊特 我和比尔单独待会行吗 |
[16:26] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[16:35] | – Jess, I’m sorry, but– – Quiet. | -杰西 对不起 但… -别说话 |
[16:39] | Just listen, okay? | 就听着 好吗 |
[16:44] | I wish that I hadn’t spent an embarrassingly | 我希望我从没有尴尬地 |
[16:47] | huge amount of my childhood | 把我大部分的童年 |
[16:48] | dreaming about my wedding day. | 都用来幻想我的婚礼 |
[16:50] | I wish that I was above all of that, but I am not. | 我希望我从没做过这种傻事 可惜不是 |
[16:54] | I might be a vampire, Bill, | 也许我是个吸血鬼 比尔 |
[16:56] | but I am also a girl. | 但我也是个女孩子 |
[17:01] | And what just happened down there | 刚才在楼下发生的事 |
[17:04] | isn’t anything like what I dreamed about. | 跟我想象的完全不一样 |
[17:08] | Jess, he loves you. | 杰西 他爱你 |
[17:10] | He doesn’t know me. | 他不了解我 |
[17:12] | His memories of me start yesterday. | 他对我的记忆刚从昨天开始 |
[17:14] | That’s more than enough time to fall in love with someone. | 要爱上一个人 这点时间绰绰有余 |
[17:18] | When it’s real, it can happen in an instant. | 如果是真爱 那就是一瞬间的事 |
[17:30] | May I explain myself? | 能听我解释吗 |
[17:33] | You can try. | 说来听听吧 |
[17:45] | I had already been made vampire | 在我的人类女儿莎拉结婚之前 |
[17:47] | before my human daughter Sarah got wed… | 我就已经成为了吸血鬼 |
[17:54] | so it goes without saying that I didn’t get to give her away. | 也就是说 我没能亲手把她交给新郎 |
[18:00] | Never even met the man she married. | 也从没见过她的新郎 |
[18:05] | I don’t know how much time I have left, Jess. | 我不知道我还有多少时间 杰西 |
[18:12] | But it’s not gonna be very long. | 但应该不会太久了 |
[18:16] | And I guess I… | 我觉得… |
[18:19] | I just wanted to know that you’d be spoken for | 我只是想在我离开这个世界之前 |
[18:24] | before I leave this place. | 能知道你已经有归宿了 |
[18:32] | Could I get a hug? | 能抱抱我吗 |
[18:35] | Of course you can. | 当然 |
[18:45] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[18:49] | Would you mind waiting up here | 我想去和霍伊特说几句 |
[18:54] | while Hoyt and I have a little talk? | 你能在这里先等等吗 |
[18:58] | What are you gonna tell him? | 你要跟他说什么 |
[19:03] | That if he does really want to marry me… | 如果他是真心想娶我 |
[19:11] | I wonder if it could be today. | 我想知道能不能是今天 |
[19:45] | Tara, wait up! | 泰拉 等等我 |
[19:46] | I can’t! Why don’t you hurry up? | 我不 你干吗不快点 |
[19:49] | Because it’s too slippery. | 因为太滑了 |
[19:54] | Wait up! You’re too fast! | 等等我 你跑太快了 |
[19:58] | If the rain did to your hair what it does to mine, | 如果你的头发也会淋得跟我一样湿 |
[20:00] | you’d be fast, too. | 你也会快点跑的 |
[20:11] | Oh, dear. Now, you sit down. | 天哪 你们坐好 |
[20:15] | How many times have I told you girls | 我都跟你们说过多少次了 |
[20:17] | when you get caught in the rain like that, | 要是你们碰到了这样的大雨 |
[20:20] | you call me and I’ll come and pick you up? | 要打电话给我 我会去接你们 |
[20:22] | Aw, come on, Gran. It was fun. | 别这样 奶奶 多有趣呀 |
[20:24] | Plus, we get hot chocolate this way. | 再说 这样我们还能喝上热可可 |
[20:27] | Oh, you got me figured out, do ya? | 你都把我看透了 是吧 |
[20:33] | Thanks, Miss Stackhouse. | 谢谢 斯塔克豪斯太太 |
[20:36] | – You’re both welcome. – Thank you, Gran. | -你俩都别客气 -谢谢 奶奶 |
[20:40] | I’m gonna go fetch y’all some clothes. | 我去给你们拿些衣服 |
[20:42] | Back in a jiff. | 一会就回来 |
[20:47] | Wonder when Jason’s gonna get home. | 不知道杰森什么时候回来 |
[20:51] | Hope Miss Stackhouse pick out something cute for me. | 希望斯塔克豪斯太太能给我挑些可爱的衣服 |
[20:54] | You like Jason? | 你喜欢杰森 |
[20:55] | Stay outta my head, Sookie Stackhouse! | 滚出我的脑袋 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[20:58] | I’m sorry, I can’t help it. | 对不起 我没忍住 |
[21:00] | – It ain’t fair. – I said I’m sorry. | -这不公平 -我说了对不起 |
[21:04] | Who do you like? | 你喜欢谁 |
[21:06] | I don’t like anybody. | 谁都不喜欢 |
[21:07] | You know my secret. You have to tell me yours. | 你知道了我的秘密 你要把你的告诉我 |
[21:11] | If I liked anybody, I would, but | 如果我喜欢什么人 我会告诉你 |
[21:14] | boys are nasty. | 但男孩子太肮脏 |
[21:16] | They think nasty thoughts. | 他们的想法很肮脏 |
[21:18] | So you don’t ever wanna get married and have a family? | 那你以后就不想结婚生子吗 |
[21:21] | Of course I do, but | 我当然想 但是 |
[21:22] | I just don’t see how I’m ever going to is all. | 我觉得我没办法做到那些事 |
[21:24] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[21:25] | I don’t want to hear you talking like that. | 我不想听你这样说自己 |
[21:27] | You can have any kind of life you want. | 你可以过上任何你想要的生活 |
[21:30] | You can persevere. | 你可以坚持不懈 |
[21:32] | Anything you want, Sookie, you are entitled to it. | 不管你要的是什么 苏琪 你都值得拥有 |
[21:36] | There are no limits on you | 人生无极限 |
[21:39] | if you don’t put them on yourself. | 除非你给自己定了上限 |
[21:43] | I need to know that you understand me. | 你听明白了吗 |
[21:49] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[21:53] | If I’m not around, you hold her to it, Tara. | 如果我不在了 你要确保她能做到 泰拉 |
[21:57] | Would you do that for me? | 你能答应我看住她吗 |
[21:59] | Yes, Miss Stackhouse. | 能 斯塔克豪斯太太 |
[22:22] | Oh, hi. Is Jason here? | 杰森在家吗 |
[22:25] | I’m his sister, Sookie. | 我是他妹妹 苏琪 |
[22:28] | I’m Brigette. It’s nice to meet you. | 我是碧姬 很高兴见到你 |
[22:30] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[22:31] | So, Jason’s still sleeping, but | 说起来 杰森还没醒 |
[22:34] | – come on in. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry if this is awkward, but | 很抱歉如果这让你感到尴尬 |
[22:43] | I kinda need to speak to him. | 但我必须跟他谈谈 |
[22:46] | Why should it be awkward? | 我有什么尴尬的 |
[22:47] | ‘Cause you’re wearing his boxers and whatnot. | 因为你穿着他的短裤和衣服 |
[22:52] | – We didn’t sleep together or anything. – Seriously? | -我们没有做那种事 -真的假的 |
[22:55] | I broke up with Hoyt last night. | 我昨晚才跟霍伊特分手 |
[22:57] | I can’t believe she thinks | 真不敢相信 |
[22:58] | – I would do something like that. – Do you know Hoyt? | -她以为我会那么不检点 -你认识霍伊特 |
[22:59] | Although I’ll be damned if Jason | 尽管我不得不承认 |
[23:01] | isn’t the sweetest man I ever met. | 杰森是我遇到过最贴心的男人 |
[23:04] | You’re Hoyt’s girlfriend from Alaska? | 你是霍伊特从阿拉斯加带来的女朋友 |
[23:09] | Up till last night I was, yeah. | 直到昨晚 我还是的 |
[23:13] | Should I not ask? | 我问了不该问的吗 |
[23:17] | Do you want to wake him up or should I? | 你要去叫醒他吗 还是我去 |
[23:19] | Oh, you don’t wake Jason up without coffee. | 杰森没有喝到咖啡是不会醒的 |
[23:21] | Well, I looked in his cupboards, | 我看了他的橱柜 |
[23:22] | but all I could find was instant. | 里面只有速溶咖啡 |
[23:24] | That’s ’cause he’s disgusting. | 因为他就是这么恶心的人 |
[23:31] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[23:33] | Wake up. I got coffee. | 醒一醒 这有咖啡 |
[23:41] | – Careful, it’s hot. – What’s going on? | -小心点 很烫 -出什么事了 |
[23:47] | It’s Bill. | 是比尔 |
[23:49] | He asked me to kill him with my light ball. | 他让我用我的光球杀死他 |
[23:54] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[23:56] | He says he wants me to have a normal life with | 他说他希望我能过上正常的生活 |
[23:59] | kids and everything, | 生儿育女什么的 |
[24:03] | but with him in the world, I never will. | 但只要他还活在这个世界上 我就做不到 |
[24:08] | – What are you thinking? – I don’t know what to think. | -你怎么想 -我不知道该怎么想 |
[24:11] | He looks so sick | 他看起来病得很重 |
[24:14] | and I feel so awful. | 我心里难过极了 |
[24:17] | I mean, he deserves to be put out of his misery | 他不该再受折磨了 |
[24:19] | and Lord knows I’ve been back and forth on this | 天知道我跟他已经分分合合多少次 |
[24:23] | so many times, I can’t count. | 我自己都数不清 |
[24:25] | Is being what I am | 我的血统 |
[24:28] | a curse or a blessing? | 到底是福是祸 |
[24:30] | But now that somebody’s actually asking me to give it up… | 但现在有人请求我放弃精灵血统 |
[24:36] | I ain’t so sure that I want to. | 我真的不确定自己想不想 |
[24:38] | And even then, | 再说 |
[24:41] | I ain’t sure that I could, | 我也不确定自己是否做得到 |
[24:44] | even if I did know I wanted to. | 就算我想放弃 |
[24:50] | – Sook, are you– – What? | -苏克 你… -什么 |
[24:54] | Are you asking for advice from me? | 你不是在询问我的建议吧 |
[24:58] | No, not really. | 不 不是的 |
[25:00] | Good, ’cause I got no idea what to tell you to do. | 还好 我可完全没有主意 |
[25:04] | But I can promise you this. | 但我能跟你保证 |
[25:06] | I will love you either way. | 不管你的决定是什么 我都爱你 |
[25:09] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:12] | – Oh, that’s me. – I’ll get it! | -是我的电话 -我去拿给你 |
[25:20] | Son of a bitch. | 死混蛋 |
[25:22] | – That’s Brigette. – Yeah, we met. | -那是碧姬 -我们见过了 |
[25:25] | Jason? It’s Hoyt. | 杰森 是霍伊特 |
[25:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:34] | What? | 什么事 |
[25:35] | Listen, I got kind of a strange question for you | 听着 我有个问题要问你 |
[25:37] | considering how we left things last night. | 鉴于昨晚发生的种种 你会觉得很奇怪 |
[25:40] | Jessica said we were… | 杰西卡说我俩… |
[25:41] | – Hey, uh, Sook? – Jessica? | -苏克 -杰西卡 |
[25:43] | Is Jason already on the phone with Hoyt? | 杰森是不是在跟霍伊特通电话 |
[25:45] | Oh, don’t even worry about it, man. | 不用放在心上 兄弟 |
[25:48] | Will you be my best man? | 你愿不愿意做我的伴郎 |
[25:51] | Your best man? | 你的伴郎 |
[25:53] | You wouldn’t happen to have anything | 你有没有什么 |
[25:55] | that could pass for, um, | 类似于 |
[25:57] | a wedding dress, would you? | 婚纱的裙子 可以借我 |
[25:59] | What the hell went on last night? | 昨晚到底发生了什么事 |
[26:11] | You ready, green thumb? | 准备好了吗 园丁先生 |
[26:12] | Oh, yeah. | 好了 |
[26:14] | Oh, here, let me. | 我来牵你 |
[26:16] | – Oh, thanks. – I gotcha. | -谢谢 -牵住了 |
[26:18] | – Throw those in the trunk? – Uh, back seat. | -放在车后斗里面吗 -放后座 |
[26:26] | Sook, listen… | 苏克 听着 |
[26:28] | I know today– | 我知道今天… |
[26:30] | well, it’s gotta be a tough day to be going to a wedding. | 今天要你去参加婚礼很是勉强 |
[26:34] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[26:36] | If Jessica wants to do this for Bill, then | 如果杰西卡愿意为比尔结婚 |
[26:39] | I’m damn well gonna do it for both of them. | 我也愿意成全他俩 |
[26:43] | Mind holdin’ these? | 帮我拿着可以吗 |
[27:13] | Well, I ain’t never been to a vampire wedding before. | 我还从没参加过吸血鬼的婚礼 |
[27:16] | Well, there’s a first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[27:18] | Did they say why they were gettin’ hitched so fast? | 他们有没有说为什么这么急着结婚 |
[27:20] | Nope, all they said was | 没有 他们只说了 |
[27:22] | could I perform the ceremony and to come on over. | 我可不可以过来主持婚礼 |
[27:24] | She can’t be pregnant, can she? | 她该不会是怀孕了吧 她能怀孕吗 |
[27:26] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 不能的吧 |
[27:28] | But wouldn’t that be cool if she was? | 但如果怀上的话就酷毙了 |
[27:30] | – Cute little baby vamp. – With his little tiny teeth. | -可爱的吸血鬼小婴儿 -超萌的小尖牙 |
[27:32] | – Breastfeeding would be a bitch. – Hell, yeah. | -喂奶的时候就见鬼了 -可不 |
[27:32] | 欢迎参加汉姆比与福坦巴里的婚礼 请进 | |
[27:35] | – Sheriff Bellefleur? – Yeah, Vampire Bill? | -是贝弗勒警长吗 -是的 吸血鬼比尔 |
[27:38] | Is the front door closed? | 前门关了吗 |
[27:43] | It is now. | 现在关了 |
[27:45] | Would you mind having a word with me in my office? | 可以请你来我书房谈谈吗 |
[27:48] | ‘Course. Hopefully this won’t take too long. | 当然 希望不会花太长时间 |
[27:51] | – Don’t worry about us. – Oh, no, no. | -别担心我俩 -一点不用担心 |
[27:53] | We’ll just be snoopin’! | 我俩要去玩大屋探险 |
[27:59] | I just love how fancy it is. | 这地方太华丽了 好喜欢 |
[28:02] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[28:08] | I heard you were sick, but | 听说你病了 |
[28:10] | I didn’t expect it to be this bad. | 没想到这么严重 |
[28:12] | Please. | 请坐 |
[28:19] | I need to ask you a favor. | 有件事想请你帮忙 |
[28:22] | Mm-kay. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | Like you said, there’s a lot of history between us, | 你说过 我俩之间故事多得很 |
[28:28] | not all of it good. | 不全是好的 |
[28:30] | Legally speaking, with your grandmother not fit and all, | 从法律角度说 由于你的祖母等等的关系 |
[28:34] | you’re my eldest remaining heir. | 你是我最年长的后代 |
[28:38] | We’re family, remember? You and I. | 我们是一家人 记得吗 你和我 |
[28:41] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[28:44] | When I found out I was unwell, I went to see an attorney, | 当我发现自己病了的时候 我去见了律师 |
[28:48] | see if I could will my home to Jessica. | 看看能否把这房子留给杰西卡 |
[28:52] | It’s kind of a long story, but it turns out that I can’t, | 说来话长 但重点是我不能 |
[28:55] | which means that when I die, | 这就表示 我死了以后 |
[28:58] | this house will pass over to you. | 这栋房子将归你所有 |
[29:01] | Well, I– | 这 我… |
[29:02] | I can’t accept this house. | 我不能接受这房子 |
[29:05] | For all kinds of reasons. | 从哪方面来说都不行 |
[29:07] | I’m asking if you will rent it to Jessica and Hoyt | 你愿不愿意把它租给杰西卡和霍伊特 |
[29:11] | for the sum of $1 a month. | 每月收一元房租 |
[29:16] | And if, for whatever reason, they forget to pay, | 如果他们哪天不小心忘了付 |
[29:19] | maybe you can look away. | 你就睁只眼闭只眼 |
[29:25] | Copy that, Vampire Bill. | 明白了 吸血鬼比尔 |
[29:29] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[29:42] | – On this side. – Yep. | -戴这边 -对 |
[29:46] | Like that? | 这样行吗 |
[29:50] | Brigette still at your place? | 碧姬还住你那儿 |
[29:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:57] | She, uh– she leaves tonight. | 她今晚走 |
[30:02] | When you left for here, you tell her where you were going? | 你过来时告诉她你去哪儿了吗 |
[30:10] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[30:13] | Whew, man, I feel like shit. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[30:14] | You think maybe I should call her | 你觉得我现在应该给她个电话 |
[30:15] | and just say, you know, I’m– | 告诉她其实我 |
[30:16] | That right there is a terrible fuckin’ idea is what that is. | 这是个彻头彻尾的馊主意 |
[30:21] | Sorry about your eye. | 很抱歉把你眼睛打青了 |
[30:22] | And I’m sorry about your tie. Come here, man. | 你应该向领带道歉才对 过来 |
[30:31] | If taking a hit from a heavyweight | 如果被个大块头揍一拳 |
[30:33] | is the price I had to pay to get you back in my life, | 能让你重新回到我的生活 |
[30:37] | I’d take one every day of the week and twice on Sunday. | 我愿意每天挨一拳 周日挨两拳 |
[30:43] | There you go. | 好了 |
[30:49] | Whew, I’m just… | 我只是… |
[30:51] | starting to freak out a little bit. | 开始有点紧张了 |
[30:52] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 不如我让你好受点 |
[30:54] | I’m pretty sure this ceremony ain’t exactly legal. | 这次的婚礼肯定不是合法有效的 |
[31:00] | I seen this old movie, “Regarding Henry,” | 我看过一部老电影 《意外的人生》 |
[31:03] | and Harrison Ford plays | 哈里森·福特扮演 |
[31:07] | a big city lawyer guy named Henry. | 一名叫亨利的大城市里的律师 |
[31:10] | And when he gets into some kinda accident– | 有次他出了意外 |
[31:12] | I can’t remember what, | 记不清具体怎么了 |
[31:13] | but he gets amnesia | 得了失忆症 |
[31:16] | and he has to relearn everything. | 他得一切都从头学起 |
[31:20] | He don’t even know the people in his life. | 他甚至不认识他身边的人 |
[31:23] | I feel just like Henry. | 我感觉自己就像他 |
[31:27] | He– he was shot. | 他被枪打中了 |
[31:29] | Who? Who was? | 谁被打中了 |
[31:31] | – Henry. – You saw it, too. | -亨利 -你也看过啊 |
[31:33] | Uh, we rented it together. | 我们一起租的片子 |
[31:37] | You see? | 你瞧 |
[31:40] | I want you to listen to me, Hoyt. | 听我说 霍伊特 |
[31:43] | It’s been a long fuckin’ week | 这个星期过得太他妈曲折了 |
[31:44] | and it’s been a weird fuckin’ week, | 也太他妈离奇 |
[31:46] | but I’ve figured something out along the way. | 但我倒是悟出些道理 |
[31:50] | We gotta live every day like it’s our last, man. | 我们要拿每一天都当最后一天活 |
[31:53] | And if we do that, | 如果我们这么做 |
[31:55] | it puts everything in “Prescription” For us. | 一切就清清楚楚了 |
[32:00] | If I was to tell you the world was gonna end tomorrow… | 如果我告诉你明天就是世界末日 |
[32:05] | who would you want to wake up next to? | 你一醒来最想看到的人是谁 |
[32:07] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[32:11] | Don’t that tell you everything you need to know? | 是不是这样就找到所有你要的答案了 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:15] | Then get the hell out there, man. | 那就赶紧出去吧 哥们 |
[32:17] | Let’s go out there and make some new memories. | 让我们出去一起创造新的回忆 |
[32:20] | Let me help you here, man. | 我来帮你 |
[32:23] | Let’s do this shit, Bubba. | 我们一起面对吧 兄弟 |
[32:25] | Let’s do this shit. | 一起面对 |
[32:27] | Let’s do it! | 来吧 |
[32:38] | Fuckin’ A. | 太他妈棒了 |
[32:51] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[32:52] | They sent me up here to see if y’all were just about ready. | 他们让我上来看看你们好了没有 |
[32:56] | Um, just puttin’ on the final details. | 还差最后一点 |
[32:58] | Two minutes. | 再等两分钟 |
[32:59] | Can I see her? | 我能看看吗 |
[33:00] | I could really use another set of eyes. | 再来个人看看也好 |
[33:02] | Why, you don’t trust me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[33:03] | No, no, I trust you. | 不是 我相信你 |
[33:04] | – It’s just– – I’m kidding. | -只是… -我逗你啦 |
[33:07] | Oh, girl, you don’t need another minute. | 天哪 你还需要等什么 孩子 |
[33:11] | You’re perfect. | 你已经很完美了 |
[33:16] | Here they come! | 她们来了 |
[33:26] | Everything all right? | 都顺利吗 |
[33:28] | Jessica was just wondering | 杰西卡想问 |
[33:29] | if you felt up to walkin’ her down the aisle. | 能不能由你完成交接仪式 |
[33:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:33] | She’s in the foyer. | 她在门厅 |
[33:46] | Oh, Jess. | 杰西 |
[33:55] | You look so beautiful, you know. | 你知道你有多美吗 |
[34:21] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[34:31] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你还好吗 |
[34:33] | I’m okay. I’m great. | 我很好 太好了 |
[34:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:41] | Arlene, would you mind turning down the music? | 阿尔琳 你能把音乐开小点吗 |
[34:43] | Oh, shit, I forgot. | 该死 我忘了 |
[34:51] | I am so sorry. Go ahead, y’all. | 非常抱歉 你们继续 |
[34:57] | I brought some notes so I don’t mess this up. | 以防出岔子 我打了个草稿 |
[34:59] | I hope y’all don’t mind. | 希望大伙儿不介意 |
[35:06] | Please be seated. | 各位请就座 |
[35:10] | We are all gathered here today | 我们今天欢聚于此 |
[35:12] | to celebrate the relationship | 庆祝杰西卡·汉姆比 |
[35:13] | of Jessica Hamby and Hoyt Fortenberry | 和霍伊特·福坦巴里的结合 |
[35:18] | and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment | 见证他们对彼此许下的诺言 |
[35:22] | they share with one another. | 支持并祝福他们 |
[35:23] | Together, we’re a group | 我们是他们生命中 |
[35:24] | of the most important people in their lives | 最为重要的一群人 |
[35:27] | and they’ve brought us here to publicly recognize | 他们邀请我们前来以认识到 |
[35:29] | that we’ve all played a special part | 在他们今日所拥有的爱情里 |
[35:31] | in the love that they share today. | 我们扮演着重要的角色 |
[35:36] | Who gives Jessica away in marriage to this man? | 谁将杰西卡嫁与这个男人为妻 |
[35:40] | I do. | 我 |
[35:51] | – No, don’t go. – I’ll be sitting right here. | -不 别走 -我就坐这儿 |
[35:54] | I’m right behind you. | 就在你身后 |
[35:57] | It’s a beautiful thing, fathers and daughters. | 父女之情 多么美好 |
[36:00] | So happy, so much pain. | 好快乐 又好痛苦 |
[36:03] | Don’t let them see. | 别让他们发现 |
[36:05] | Be here, be present. | 专注点 融进去 |
[36:08] | So happy. | 要开心 |
[36:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:12] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[36:14] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:16] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[36:20] | I love you, Sookie Stackhouse. | 我爱你 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[36:22] | I love you with everything I’m made of. | 我全心全意地爱你 |
[36:25] | Who gives Hoyt away in marriage to this woman? | 谁将霍伊特许给这个女人为夫 |
[36:27] | Uh, I do. | 是我 |
[36:29] | But Hoyt and me, we already hugged it out, | 但霍伊特和我已经抱过了 |
[36:30] | so you carry on, Father. | 所以你继续吧 神父 |
[36:34] | Before we move on to the vows, I just want to say one thing. | 在我们宣誓前 我有句话要说 |
[36:37] | The state of Louisiana, the United States of America, | 美利坚合众国 路易斯安那州 |
[36:41] | may not recognize this union, | 或许不会承认你们的结合 |
[36:43] | but for my money, | 但在我看来 |
[36:45] | there ain’t a doubt in my mind that God does. | 毫无疑问 上帝会认可 |
[36:49] | The love you two share is beautiful. | 你们的爱是美好的 |
[36:52] | And love is love, | 爱情就是爱情 |
[36:55] | plain and simple. | 就这么简单 |
[36:57] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[36:59] | Uh, have you all written down any thoughts | 你们有没有写下什么 |
[37:01] | you wanna share with one another? | 想对彼此说的话 |
[37:03] | Uh, the thing is, there wasn’t really much time. | 因为时间太仓促 |
[37:05] | No, it’s okay, I didn’t– I didn’t write anything down either. | 没关系 我也没有写什么 |
[37:08] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:09] | What about rings? Do you have any? | 那戒指呢 有吗 |
[37:12] | I ain’t got no ring. | 我没有戒指 |
[37:13] | It’s all good. We’ll improvise. | 没事 我们可以凑合 |
[37:18] | Hoyt, please take Jessica’s hand | 霍伊特 握住杰西卡的手 |
[37:20] | and repeat after me. | 跟着我说 |
[37:22] | I give you my heart as a symbol of our love. | 我将我的心作为我们爱情的象征交付于你 |
[37:29] | I give you my heart as a symbol of our love. | 我将我的心作为我们爱情的象征交付于你 |
[37:33] | For today and tomorrow and for all the days to come. | 从今时明日至未来的每一天 |
[37:36] | For today and tomorrow and for all the days to come. | 从今时明日至未来的每一天 |
[37:38] | I want this for you so badly. | 我希望你得到这样的承诺 |
[37:41] | So badly for you to have this. | 希望你拥有这一切 |
[37:44] | Please, Sookie. Set yourself free. | 拜托了 苏琪 摆脱束缚吧 |
[37:48] | Jessica, repeat after me. | 杰西卡 跟着我说 |
[37:50] | I give you my heart as a symbol of our love. | 我将我的心作为我们爱情的象征交付于你 |
[37:53] | I give you my heart as a symbol of our love. | 我将我的心作为我们爱情的象征交付于你 |
[37:57] | – For today– – For today and tomorrow and tomorrow night | -从今时今日 -从今时明日明夜 |
[38:00] | and all of the nights to come, | 至未来的每一夜 |
[38:02] | and we had really better hurry this thing up | 我们最好快点 |
[38:03] | – because I am running out of tissues. – On it. | -我纸巾不够用了 -给你 |
[38:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | And know that my love is present even when I am not. | 即使我不在 我也依然爱你 |
[38:12] | And know that my love is present even when I am not. | 即使我不在 我也依然爱你 |
[38:16] | Okay, good. You two are almost hitched. | 好了 这婚快结成了 |
[38:19] | Jessica, do you take this man to be your husband? | 杰西卡 你愿意嫁给这位男士为妻吗 |
[38:22] | Do you promise to love him, honor and keep him | 发誓去爱他 尊重他 扶持他 |
[38:24] | in sickness and in health, | 无论疾病或健康 |
[38:26] | and forsaking all others be faithful to him, | 对他忠贞不渝 |
[38:30] | as long as you both shall live? | 直至生命尽头 |
[38:31] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[38:33] | Hoyt, do you take this woman to be your wife? | 霍伊特 你愿意娶这位女士为妻吗 |
[38:35] | Do you promise to love her, honor and keep her | 发誓去爱她 尊重她 扶持她 |
[38:38] | in sickness and in health, | 无论疾病或健康 |
[38:39] | and forsaking all others be faithful to her | 对她忠贞不渝 |
[38:42] | as long as you both shall live? | 直至生命尽头 |
[38:44] | – I do. – Excellent. | -我愿意 -好极了 |
[38:46] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[38:49] | You may kiss your vampire bride. | 你可以亲你的吸血鬼新娘了 |
[39:08] | Sook… | 苏克 |
[39:10] | are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:11] | ‘Cause you ain’t said a word since Bill’s house. | 你从比尔家回来就一言不发 |
[39:16] | I could hear Bill’s thoughts. | 我能听到比尔的内心 |
[39:19] | – Huh? – I could hear him, Jason. | -什么 -我能听到他 杰森 |
[39:23] | I could hear him thinking. | 我能听到他的想法 |
[39:25] | What the fuck? | 怎么搞的 |
[39:27] | I thought that wasn’t even possible. | 我以为这不可能发生 |
[39:29] | So did I, but last night he was saying how | 我也是 但昨晚他说 |
[39:32] | this disease is making him feel | 这个病让他感觉到 |
[39:34] | more human than he’s ever felt before. | 自己前所未有的像人类 |
[39:38] | I guess he didn’t know how right he was. | 他大概不知道他说的多对 |
[39:44] | Well, what did– what was he thinking? | 那他想了些什么 |
[39:49] | All the right things. | 最美的话 |
[39:51] | Everything that you want somebody | 你希望你所爱的人怎么想你 |
[39:52] | who loves you to be thinking about you. | 那些想法都在他脑海里 |
[39:56] | Except for the part about him still wanting to die at your hand. | 除了他还是想让你杀了他这一点 |
[39:58] | Yeah, except for that. | 是的 除了这个 |
[40:01] | Um, can you just give us a sweet little second? | 能给我们一小会儿吗 |
[40:03] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[40:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | She’s sweet on you, you know. | 你知道她喜欢你吧 |
[40:09] | No, no, she ain’t. | 不 不 她才不会 |
[40:10] | I was listening to her this morning. | 我今早听到了她的想法 |
[40:12] | Sook, I don’t wanna hear it. | 苏克 我不想听 |
[40:14] | Can I just say one thing and then I’ll shut up? | 我说一句就闭嘴 |
[40:17] | – I swear. – Go on. | -我发誓 -说吧 |
[40:21] | I get that you’ve got some kind of | 我明白你现在脑袋里 |
[40:23] | personal gross story going on in your head about all this, | 肯定有些恶心的小念想 |
[40:27] | but if you were to somehow wind up sleeping with her | 但你要是不知怎么地在去机场的路上 |
[40:30] | on the way to the airport… | 跟她睡了 |
[40:32] | No way, no hell. | 不可能 绝对不可能 |
[40:34] | I’m just gonna put her on the plane. That’s it. | 我只是把她送上飞机 就这 |
[40:37] | I’m just saying, if you do… | 我只是说 如果你真那么干了 |
[40:42] | I approve. | 我赞成 |
[40:44] | I like her, and I think you do, too. | 我喜欢她 我想你也喜欢她 |
[40:49] | I ain’t gonna be no girlfriend fucker again. | 我不会再睡别人的女朋友了 |
[40:52] | I get that… | 我明白 |
[40:55] | but we just came from Hoyt’s wedding. | 但我们刚从霍伊特的婚礼上回来 |
[40:59] | She ain’t his girlfriend anymore. | 她不是他女朋友了 |
[41:03] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[41:05] | You, too, Sookie. | 我也是 苏琪 |
[41:08] | Bye, Brigette. | 再见 碧姬 |
[41:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:17] | You ready? | 准备走了吗 |
[41:20] | Yeah, put that on. | 系上吧 |
[41:51] | Reverend Daniels? | 丹尼尔斯神父 |
[41:55] | Miss Stackhouse? | 斯塔克豪斯小姐 |
[41:57] | Is it okay if I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[41:59] | Of course it is, sweetheart. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[42:05] | – What are you workin’ on? – This week’s sermon. | -你在忙什么 -这周的布道稿 |
[42:09] | Do you always write in church? | 你总是在教堂里写这些吗 |
[42:11] | Not always, but when the words don’t want to come out, | 也不是 但在想不出写什么的时候 |
[42:15] | I come in here to think. | 就会来这里思考 |
[42:17] | It makes me feel… | 这里让我感觉 |
[42:19] | closer to God. | 更接近上帝 |
[42:22] | Does He talk to you? | 上帝会跟你说话吗 |
[42:24] | – Not once. – That’s a shame. | -从未有过 -真可惜 |
[42:27] | ‘Cause I could really use His advice right about now. | 我现在正需要听听他的箴言 |
[42:33] | Well, when you got in your car and drove over here, | 当你开车来这儿的时候 |
[42:37] | now, you didn’t expect to find God sitting here, did you? | 你不会指望上帝能坐在这儿吧 |
[42:40] | I’m assuming you came to talk to me. | 我想你是来找我谈的 |
[43:01] | The world used to be a whole lot simpler, didn’t it? | 世界曾经那么简单 不是吗 |
[43:05] | Till a couple years ago, | 几年之前 |
[43:07] | we thought there was no such thing as vampires. | 我们还觉得这世上没有吸血鬼 |
[43:11] | Hell, and werewolves or werepanthers | 还有狼人 豹人 |
[43:13] | or shapeshifters or anything like that. | 变形人还有别的什么 |
[43:17] | Why do you think these sermons of mine | 要不然我的布道稿 |
[43:18] | are getting harder and harder to write? | 怎么会越来越难下笔 |
[43:20] | You know what I am, right? | 你知道我是什么吧 |
[43:22] | You’re a telepath. | 你会读心 |
[43:24] | I’m a fairy. | 我是个精灵 |
[43:25] | – No kiddin’. – I wish I were. | -开玩笑呢 -我也希望我是开玩笑 |
[43:30] | Well, I’ll be. | 我的天哪 |
[43:34] | Do you believe that God made us all | 你相信上帝是按照祂的意愿 |
[43:38] | as He meant us to be, or… | 创造我们的吗 |
[43:42] | do you think that some of us are just… | 还是我们中一部分人的存在 |
[43:45] | mistakes? | 是个错误 |
[43:49] | I heard about all you’ve done for this town, | 我听说了你为这个镇所做的一切 |
[43:53] | and believe it or not, Sookie, | 信不信由你 苏琪 |
[43:55] | most folks are saying we wouldn’t be here without you. | 大部分人都说没有你他们活不到现在 |
[44:00] | How can you think for one second | 你怎么会觉得 |
[44:02] | that you’re a mistake? | 自己的存在是个错误 |
[44:04] | But what if I just want to lead a normal life? | 但或许我只想要平凡的生活 |
[44:08] | What if I’m tired of being what I am? | 要是我厌倦了当我自己呢 |
[44:11] | Am I sinning against God if I decide not to be? | 违背上帝的意愿是不是有罪 |
[44:15] | Now hold– hold on a second. | 等等 |
[44:16] | Are you saying that you can un-fairy yourself? | 你能让自己不再是精灵吗 |
[44:21] | Oh, that’s another story, then, | 那就是另一码事了 |
[44:23] | because, yes– | 因为是的 我相信 |
[44:25] | yes, I believe we are all as God made us, | 我们都是按照上帝意愿创造出来的 |
[44:28] | but I also believe He doesn’t have to lead our lives | 但我也相信祂不会决定我们想过的生活 |
[44:31] | and He doesn’t have to walk in our shoes. | 也不会主宰我们的人生 |
[44:35] | What I’m getting at is God wouldn’t have given us | 我想说的是 上帝给了我们 |
[44:38] | these amazing brains we’ve got | 无以伦比的大脑 |
[44:40] | if He didn’t expect that, at some point, | 肯定想过某一天 |
[44:42] | we were gonna start using ’em to make our own decisions, | 我们会用它做出自己的决定 |
[44:45] | to exercise our free will. | 来行使自由的意志 |
[44:51] | Does that help at all? | 这对你有帮助吗 |
[44:54] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[44:56] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[44:58] | Thank you, Reverend Daniels. | 谢谢你 丹尼尔斯神父 |
[45:00] | Any time. | 随时效劳 |
[45:08] | I know it’s not my place, | 我知道可能轮不到我说话 |
[45:09] | but you want some advice about that sermon? | 但你要不要听关于布道稿的建议 |
[45:13] | Honey, I’ll take advice wherever I can find it. | 亲爱的 来者不拒 |
[45:16] | Tell them help is on its way. | 告诉他们 救助就要到来 |
[45:20] | Tell them it will all be over soon. | 告诉他们 一切很快就会结束了 |
[45:23] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[45:26] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[45:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[45:39] | I’ve made all the arrangements with the cemetery. | 墓地我都安排好了 |
[45:43] | I’ll meet you there at sundown. | 日落后我们那里见 |
[47:36] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[47:40] | I’ve been standing here for a while, | 我来了一会儿了 |
[47:43] | and all I can think about is… | 我一直在想 |
[47:48] | why do you have a coffin? | 你墓里怎么有棺材 |
[47:50] | There were so very many of us soldiers | 我们参战的很多士兵 |
[47:54] | whose bodies never returned home. | 遗体没能送回家 |
[48:01] | I suppose they thought that coffins would be | 我想 他们是认为有具棺材 |
[48:03] | more palatable for the families. | 家人更好想 |
[48:06] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这样做 |
[48:08] | I know you don’t. | 我知道 |
[48:23] | I can’t let go. | 我没法放手 |
[48:33] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[49:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:59] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[50:01] | It’s a photograph. | 相片 |
[50:03] | My daughter and me. | 我女儿和我 |
[50:06] | I gave it to her just before leaving for war. | 我参战前给她的 |
[50:12] | You might want to get in before I lose my nerve. | 你最好快进去 别等我没了勇气 |
[50:35] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[50:41] | – Bill? – Yeah? | -比尔 -嗯 |
[50:46] | I’ll never forget you. | 我永远不会忘记你 |
[50:49] | I wish I could say the same, | 我希望也能这样说 |
[50:51] | but I don’t know what happens next. | 但我不知道接下来会怎样 |
[51:35] | Sookie? | 苏琪 |
[51:37] | When I asked you this morning if you realize what it was | 早上我问你 你是否意识到 |
[51:41] | you were asking me to give up… | 你让我放弃的是什么 |
[51:43] | Yeah? | 是 |
[51:47] | I don’t think I understood the gravity of it myself. | 我想我当时也不懂它的重要性 |
[51:55] | This is who I am. | 这就是我 |
[51:57] | It’s part of my truth, | 是真实自我的一部分 |
[51:59] | just like Jason’s my brother | 就好像杰森是我哥哥 |
[52:02] | and my parents are my parents. | 我父母是我父母 |
[52:06] | They’re a part of me… | 他们都是我的一部分 |
[52:10] | whether I like it or not. | 无论我喜不喜欢 |
[52:14] | And you, Bill… | 还有你 比尔 |
[52:20] | you’re a part of me, too. | 也是我的一部分 |
[52:24] | And you always will be. | 永远都是 |
[52:29] | But I can’t do this for you. | 但我无法为你这样做 |
[52:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:47] | Do you still want to die? | 你还是想死吗 |
[52:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[53:40] | Are you sure now? | 你真的确定吗 |
[53:44] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[53:47] | I love you, Bill Compton. | 我爱你 比尔·康普顿 |
[53:52] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[56:54] | Are you fatigued? | 你们疲倦吗 |
[56:56] | Plagued by veins and uncontrollable cravings? | 深受血管症状和饥渴欲望的困扰吗 |
[57:01] | Do you fear the true death? | 害怕真正的死亡吗 |
[57:03] | Hi, my name is Eric Northman. | 嗨 我是埃里克·诺思曼 |
[57:07] | I’m a thousand-year-old vampire | 一千岁的吸血鬼 |
[57:08] | and president and CEO of New Blood. | 新血公司的董事长 首席执行官 |
[57:13] | Not too long ago, though, I was just like you– | 不久前 我跟你们一样 |
[57:17] | sick, despondent, waiting to die. | 病怏怏的 沮丧地等死 |
[57:21] | But that’s when Miss De Beaufort here tracked me down | 迪贝弗小姐在法国南方 |
[57:24] | and found me in an abandoned wine cellar in the south of France. | 一个废弃的酒窖里找到了我 |
[57:28] | Pamela. | 帕梅拉 |
[57:30] | When I found Mr. Northman, I barely recognized him. | 我找到诺思曼先生时 几乎认不出他了 |
[57:34] | He was no longer the invincible Viking vampire god | 他不再是那个一百多年前转化我的 |
[57:38] | who turned me over a hundred years ago. | 无敌的维京吸血鬼之神 |
[57:40] | He had given up, but I hadn’t, | 他放弃了 但我没有 |
[57:43] | because I had a hunch there was a cure out there, | 我有个预感 肯定有治疗的方法 |
[57:46] | contained within the body of Sarah Newlin. | 就在莎拉·纽林体内 |
[57:51] | Oh-ho-ho, we all remember Miss Newlin. | 我们都记得纽林小姐 |
[57:55] | She was the televangelist’s wife | 她曾是电视布道者的妻子 |
[57:57] | who had a second career as an international mass murderer | 后来又制造了国际大屠杀 |
[57:59] | before disappearing into thin air. | 接着消失得无影无踪 |
[58:01] | But not before swallowing the antidote to Hepatitis V. | 但消失之前她吞下了吸血鬼肝炎的解药 |
[58:05] | All of the antidote. | 所有的解药 |
[58:07] | So together, Eric and I set out to track Miss Newlin down. | 于是埃里克和我 一起去寻找纽林小姐 |
[58:11] | Well, we never caught Miss Newlin. | 我们没抓住纽林小姐 |
[58:14] | She narrowly escaped our grasp | 她藏在一间房子里 |
[58:15] | by jumping through the rear window | 从后窗跳了出去 |
[58:17] | of a home she had been hiding in. | 侥幸逃脱了 |
[58:19] | We did, however, | 不过我们 |
[58:20] | find a few drops of her blood on a shard of glass. | 在玻璃碎片上找到了几滴她的血 |
[58:23] | So we rushed Miss Newlin’s blood | 我们把纽林小姐的血 |
[58:25] | to our team of world-class scientists | 迅速送到了瑞典斯德哥尔摩 |
[58:27] | in Stockholm, Sweden, | 交给了世界顶尖科学家团队 |
[58:29] | and Miss De Beaufort’s hunch paid off | 迪贝弗小姐的预感成真了 |
[58:31] | when they synthesized it into this. | 他们合成了这个 |
[58:37] | New Blood. | 新血 |
[59:10] | – Turkey’s in! – Thanks, hon! | -火鸡下锅了 -多谢 亲爱的 |
[59:20] | Gotcha, Daddy! | 抓住你了 爸爸 |
[59:22] | You got me again. | 又抓住我了 |
[59:23] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[59:25] | – Okay, it’s time to go. – It’s time to go. | -好了 该出发了 -该出发了 |
[59:28] | Daddy’s hungry, baby. Oh, yeah. | 爸爸饿了 宝贝儿 |
[59:31] | – Jason? – Yeah? | -杰森 -在 |
[59:32] | You could help me, you know. | 你可以搭把手的 |
[59:34] | – Yeah, uh, give me that. – We need this. | -对 把那个给我 -我们要带这个 |
[59:36] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -多谢 -多谢 |
[59:37] | You wanna come with Daddy? Yeah! | 想跟爸爸一起走吗 来吧 |
[59:39] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝儿 |
[59:42] | Goin’ long, baby! | 快跑 宝贝儿 |
[59:45] | – Come on, Victoria. – See? | -下来 维多利亚 -看到了吗 |
[59:47] | See that throw, man? | 看见那一投了吗 |
[59:49] | – I did see that throw. – Sam. | -我看见了 -山姆 |
[59:50] | – That was good. – Hey, Sookie. | -真不错 -嗨 苏琪 |
[59:53] | – Hi. – Oh, I know. | -嗨 -我知道 |
[59:55] | Baby doll. | 小宝宝 |
[1:00:02] | Show me some tits! | 让我看看奶子 |
[1:00:05] | 58、59、60 58, 59, 60. | |
[1:00:10] | It’s been a pleasure doing business with you, Maurice, | 很高兴跟你做生意 莫里斯 |
[1:00:12] | but your time is up. | 不过你时间到了 |
[1:00:13] | May I please have just one more minute? | 求你再给我一分钟 |
[1:00:18] | $100,000 for a minute with her. | 一分钟十万块 |
[1:00:21] | – That was the deal. – Do you take credit cards? | -价钱就这样 -可以刷卡吗 |
[1:00:23] | Cash only. Get the fuck out! | 只收现金 给姐滚出去 |
[1:00:30] | Toodles. | 回见 |
[1:00:46] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看我 |
[1:00:51] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:00:54] | Leave me alone! | 少来烦我 |
[1:00:55] | Oh, come on, Sarah. | 别这样 莎拉 |
[1:00:58] | It’s Thanksgiving! | 今天是感恩节 |
[1:01:02] | Let’s say what we’re thankful for. | 说说我们要感谢什么 |
[1:01:06] | Personally, I’m thankful | 我的话 要感谢 |
[1:01:08] | that you’re losing your fuckin’ mind. | 你他妈的疯了 |
[1:01:12] | Which means, as a figment of your imagination, | 就是说 作为你臆想出来的人物 |
[1:01:16] | I am never going away. | 我是不会消失的 |
[1:01:21] | I get to be here to haunt you | 我每天来这里打搅你 |
[1:01:25] | every day for the rest of your life. | 等到你死了为止 |
[1:01:30] | And maybe even after that. | 说不定死了也不消停呢 |
[1:01:35] | Now you go. | 该你了 |
[1:01:38] | What are you thankful for, Sarah? | 你感谢什么 莎拉 |
[1:01:44] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:01:56] | Oh, I got you! | 来咯 |