时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | I’m gonna go make my rounds. Only got in. | 我去巡视了 才刚开始轮班 |
[01:45] | I’ll check back with you in about 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后回来找你 |
[01:51] | I–I didn’t know Audrey’s dad’s a cop. I, uh… | 我不知道奥德丽的老爸是警察 我 |
[01:55] | I didn’t mean no disrespect. | 我没想冒犯你 |
[01:57] | Yes, sir, we didn’t mean any disrespect. | 是的 长官 我们没想冒犯你 |
[01:59] | Audrey’s 16. | 奥德丽才十六岁 |
[02:02] | We got you on statch rape. You know that, right? | 你们的罪名是强奸幼女 你们明白吧 |
[02:06] | You know what happens to pretty boys like you | 你知道你们这种小帅哥 |
[02:08] | who go up to the farm on statch charges? | 因强奸幼女入狱后会有什么待遇吗 |
[02:24] | Look at that. | 快看 |
[02:26] | Door come open. | 门是开着的 |
[02:29] | Y’all want to step out a bit, | 你们想出来走走 |
[02:32] | take some air? | 呼吸点新鲜空气吗 |
[02:36] | No, sir. | 不了 长官 |
[02:40] | I think that you’re a little angry right now. | 我知道你现在很生气 |
[02:43] | You telling me how I feel? | 我现在什么感觉还需要你来告诉我吗 |
[02:48] | That’s patronizing. | 你自视很高嘛 |
[02:52] | Two choices: | 我给你们两条路选 |
[02:54] | we do this here with an understanding | 要么我们就在这解决 |
[02:57] | that not you or any of your river rat boys | 然后你和你那帮狐朋狗友 |
[02:59] | comes within a hundred yards of my daughter, | 以后离我女儿远点 |
[03:02] | or…file those charges. | 要么 就对你们提出指控 |
[03:07] | Got a lot of brothers in Angola | 我在安哥拉监狱可有不少熟人 |
[03:09] | who love to owe me a favor. | 乐意帮我的忙 |
[03:19] | Now come on out here. | 快出来吧 |
[03:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[03:33] | Come out here. | 出来 |
[03:39] | Man’s game charges a man’s price. | 男人既然要玩 就得像个男人一样承担后果 |
[03:43] | Take that away from this if nothing else. | 希望这件事能让你记住这个教训 |
[04:03] | Please! | 求你了 |
[04:06] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:08] | Please! | 求你了 |
[04:45] | Disciplinary reports say | 纪律委员会的报告中说 |
[04:46] | he was acting unstable even before. | 他的行为在那之前就不太正常了 |
[04:48] | What happened, you and him? | 发生什么了 你和他 |
[04:50] | Two formal reprimands, suspension. | 两人都被通报批评 被停职 |
[04:53] | Your major back then, Salter… | 你当时的组长 索尔特 |
[04:56] | wrote… | 是这么写的 |
[04:57] | “manic state” right here. | “躁狂状态” |
[05:01] | No, he–he, uh, | 不 他吧 |
[05:02] | started pulling lost time more, but OK. | 开始更经常地玩失踪 不过没关系 |
[05:06] | And for whatever reason, he… | 无论出于什么原因 他 |
[05:09] | started working something that I didn’t know about. | 开始调查一些我并不知情的事情 |
[05:13] | Old missing persons. | 比如以前的失踪人口 |
[05:16] | What you want, man? | 你想干嘛 伙计 |
[05:18] | Nothing here for you. | 这儿没你要的东西 |
[05:19] | I’m with the State Police Department. | 我是州警 |
[05:22] | If you’re Terry Guidry, | 如果你是特里·古德瑞 |
[05:23] | I’d like to talk to you about your boy. | 我想问问你儿子的事 |
[05:28] | Sheriff called for a search party? | 治安官召集搜救队了吗 |
[05:31] | They had a marine unit out there. | 他们找到支海军陆战队帮忙搜寻 |
[05:34] | Spotlight, everything, and… | 探照灯 能有的都用了 结果 |
[05:37] | nothing. | 一无所获 |
[05:40] | Four weeks later, | 四周后 |
[05:41] | wildlife fisheries found his pirogue… | 在野外钓鱼的人发现了他的独木舟 |
[05:45] | all broke up. | 碎成碎片了 |
[05:49] | Said it coulda been a gator. | 说是可能被短尾鄂袭击了 |
[05:52] | Where’d Sonny go to school? | 桑尼之前在哪上学 |
[05:55] | Queen of Angels. | 天使女王中学 |
[05:58] | One of them Tuttle schools. | 是一家塔特尔学校 |
[06:04] | We didn’t sleep well for first 4 weeks Sonny was missing. | 桑尼失踪后 我们整整四周都睡不好觉 |
[06:10] | Drove his mama crazy. | 把他妈妈都要逼疯了 |
[06:14] | Sh-she… | 她 |
[06:15] | she thought she heard him | 她以为自己听到了 |
[06:18] | under the water… | 他的声音从水底传出来 |
[06:21] | calling for her. | 在召唤她 |
[06:29] | Hey, man, look. | 伙计 听着 |
[06:29] | Why don’t you just get out of here, please? | 你还是请回吧 |
[06:34] | I don’t want to get arrested. Just–just get… | 我不想被逮捕 你赶快走吧 |
[06:38] | before I do something to you. | 在我对你动手之前 |
[06:43] | If it’s wrong, I want it right. | 我们只是想纠正错误 |
[06:45] | It’s all I got. | 只是这样而已 |
[06:48] | We’re not gonna talk to you, | 我们不会跟你谈 |
[06:50] | personal matters like this, without you– | 类似这样的私事 除非你 |
[06:53] | you don’t want to talk about something, it’s OK, no problem. | 如果有些事你不想说 那也没关系 |
[06:58] | You sure we can’t get you any coffee, a… | 你真的不想喝杯咖啡或其他什么吗 |
[07:01] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:04] | You worried about your ex? | 你担心你的前夫吗 |
[07:06] | It’s OK. We are not looking at him, and nobody wants to. | 没关系 我们不查他 没人要查他 |
[07:10] | Well, what are you looking for, from me? | 那你们想从我这里得到什么呢 |
[07:14] | Well, perspective, I guess. | 你的看法 |
[07:18] | Something went down, 2002. | 2002年出了些事 |
[07:21] | Your ex-husband’s partner, Rustin Cohle. | 你前夫的搭档 拉斯丁·科尔 |
[07:25] | In a former life, I used to exhaust myself | 我曾经被那些自命不凡的 |
[07:27] | navigating crude men who thought they were clever, | 粗鲁男人搞得精疲力尽 |
[07:30] | so ask your questions or I’m leaving. | 所以有问题就问 不然我就走了 |
[07:32] | That’s a cop’s wife, all right. | 不愧是警察老婆 |
[07:36] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[07:37] | We’re not trying to work you, ma’am. | 我们不是想吓唬你 |
[07:39] | Word of honor. | 我保证 |
[07:41] | We need to know about Rustin Cohle in 2002. | 我们想知道2002年拉斯丁·科尔的情况 |
[07:45] | Why he took off, what he’d done since. | 他为什么辞职 之后干了些什么 |
[07:48] | Have you had any contact with Cohle, Mrs. Sawyer, since 2002? | 索耶太太 02年之后你跟科尔联系过吗 |
[07:51] | – No, I haven’t. – But you knew him well enough. | -没有 -但是你跟他很熟 |
[07:54] | I mean, he was your husband’s partner. | 他曾是你丈夫的搭档 |
[07:56] | Rust? Yeah, I knew him. | 拉斯特吗 是 我认识他 |
[07:58] | Not as well as other people. | 但是并没有那么了解他 |
[08:00] | Why, exactly, are you asking about him? | 为什么你们会问起他 |
[08:03] | Something bad happened. | 发生了一些不好的事 |
[08:05] | Maybe Cohle’s involved. | 也许跟科尔有关系 |
[08:08] | More we look at him, it don’t look good. | 我们的调查越深入 就越觉得他有问题 |
[08:10] | Something went real wrong with him a long time ago. | 很久以前 他遇到过一些很糟的事 |
[08:15] | I knew Rust to be a good man, | 我认识的拉斯特是个好人 |
[08:18] | so I can’t imagine what I can offer. | 所以我不知道我有什么好说的 |
[08:29] | I mean, Rust knew exactly who he was… | 拉斯特很清楚他自己是什么人 |
[08:34] | and there was no talking him out of it. | 你也改变不了他 |
[08:42] | You know, Marty’s single big problem was | 马蒂有一个最大的毛病 |
[08:45] | that he never really knew himself, | 就是他从来都不了解自己 |
[08:47] | so he never really knew what to want. | 所以他从来不知道自己到底想要什么 |
[08:53] | But I’m big enough to not stay angry at someone for that… | 但我已经不会再为那种事生气了 |
[08:57] | not after all this time. | 尤其是在这一切发生之后 |
[09:18] | Receipt in the bag? | 收据放在袋子里吧 |
[09:20] | Great. Thank you so much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[09:23] | – Have a good day. – Thank you. | -祝你愉快 -谢谢 |
[09:31] | Can I help you with anything, sir? | 有什么能为您效劳吗 先生 |
[09:33] | Oh, yeah, uh, please. | 当然 |
[09:35] | I was thinking about this one. | 我想买这个 |
[10:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:21] | Excuse me. Can I get a dirty martini, please? | 劳驾 给我一杯橄榄汁马丁尼酒 |
[10:24] | – Coming right up. – Thanks. | -马上来 -谢谢 |
[10:34] | Big weekend planned? | 周末很忙啊 |
[10:37] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | Uh, heh! Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:40] | Has all the makings of a good time. | 买回去过个快乐周末 |
[10:46] | You’re a cop, aren’t you? | 你是个警察 对吗 |
[10:49] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:50] | I, uh, | 我 |
[10:52] | I think I saw you before, years back. | 我觉得我几年前见过你 |
[10:56] | You get in some trouble? | 你惹了麻烦吗 |
[10:58] | No. Uh… | 不是 |
[11:00] | you came around this place I was staying, | 你去了我待的地方 |
[11:02] | asking about a girl. | 问一个女孩的情况 |
[11:07] | Marty. | 我是马蒂 |
[11:09] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[11:26] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[11:31] | You always hit the bottle this early in the day, Reverend? | 你总是这么早酒喝得烂醉吗 牧师 |
[11:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:47] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了吗 |
[11:51] | I came to see you at your revival tent, January of ’95. | 95年一月我去你的复兴帐篷找过你 |
[11:56] | Looks like you gave that up. | 看来你不干那行了 |
[11:58] | Mid-eighties. You were still with the Tuttle ministry then. | 八十年代中期 你还在塔特尔教会里做事 |
[12:01] | What do you know about a Tuttle organization that was set up | 你知道塔特尔教会是怎么给农村学校 |
[12:04] | to finance rural schools? | 提供资金的吗 |
[12:11] | It was called Wellspring. | 那被称之为思源计划 |
[12:14] | It was an evangelical initiative to provide religious education | 这是个福音派提出的倡议旨在农村社区 |
[12:17] | as an alternative to public school in the rural communities. | 提供宗教教育作为公立学校外的另一种选择 |
[12:22] | Yeah, part of the reason there was so many dropouts in the state, | 部分原因在于州内辍学人数众多 |
[12:25] | a lot of kids had to bus an hour or more. | 许多孩子要乘一个多小时的公车才能到学校 |
[12:29] | You know about that school on Pelican Island? | 你知道在鹈鹕岛上的那所学校吗 |
[12:32] | I don’t know it specific, | 我不是很清楚 |
[12:35] | but there was one… | 不过在1988年 |
[12:38] | in 1988. | 有一所… |
[12:42] | Accusations of children being interfered with. | 因为被指控性侵儿童而关停了 |
[12:49] | I never found anything on that. | 我没找到关于这事的记录 |
[12:51] | It was–it was kept internal, I think. | 消息可能被封锁了吧 我觉得 |
[12:55] | Maybe it was nothing, maybe people was paid. | 或许没这事 或许人们被收买了 |
[12:58] | It’s got nothing to do with me, mind you. | 这事跟我没关系 真的 |
[13:00] | I was going to school in Baton Rouge. | 那时我在巴吞鲁日的学院 |
[13:03] | Gossip around the seminary, | 流言传遍了神学院 |
[13:05] | but we didn’t give credence to rumors. | 但是我们不相信这些谣言 |
[13:10] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么辞职 |
[13:13] | Bureaucracy. | 官僚主义 |
[13:16] | Politics. | 政治事务 |
[13:26] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[13:30] | Why’d you leave? | 你为什么辞职 |
[13:38] | Part of our lay duties was custodial. | 我们工作的一部分是学院内务 |
[13:44] | One night, cleaned the senior minister’s library. | 一天晚上 我在打扫高级牧师的书房 |
[13:50] | I knocked over | 撞倒了 |
[13:52] | a very old volume, | 一本十分古老的书 |
[13:55] | “The Letters of Telios DeLorca.” | 《提利欧斯·德洛卡福音》 |
[13:57] | Twelfth-century Franciscan mystic, very obscure. | 十二世纪方济会秘教徒才有的 非常晦涩难懂 |
[14:03] | When I picked up the book, this little folder falls out. | 我拿起那本书 一个小文件夹掉了出来 |
[14:10] | Little folder of pictures. | 文件夹里全是照片 |
[14:16] | Pictures of children. | 小孩的照片 |
[14:21] | Naked. | 赤身裸体的 |
[14:25] | Looked like they was sleeping. | 看上去像是在睡觉 |
[14:28] | And what’d you do? | 后来你做了什么 |
[14:30] | I took it over to the morals officer, Deacon Farrar. | 我给道德官法拉执事看了 |
[14:34] | He was close to Tuttle, | 他和塔特尔牧师关系很好 |
[14:36] | vice president of the college. | 是神学院的副校长 |
[14:38] | He didn’t do nothin’? | 他什么也没做 |
[14:40] | No, he seemed… | 不 他似乎… |
[14:42] | he got angry that I brought it to him. | 他对我带这些东西去找他显得很生气 |
[14:45] | He even intimated that maybe I was confessing to something. | 他甚至以为我是去为某些事忏悔的 |
[14:49] | I mean, I had to prove to him that I wasn’t. | 我只得向他证明不是我干的 |
[14:54] | He promised to look into it… | 他答应我会调查这事 |
[14:58] | I’d left by the time Wellspring shut down. | 我辞职的时候思源计划已经停止了 |
[15:06] | Why’d you quit the revival, hmm? | 你为什么从信仰复兴布道会辞职 |
[15:11] | Oh, our last two tents was vandalized. | 我们最后两个临时场所被毁了 |
[15:17] | I lost heart. | 没信心了 |
[15:19] | Little too much of this. | 受够了这些 |
[15:26] | All my life, I wanted to be nearer to God. | 我一生都想更亲近上帝 |
[15:31] | But the only nearness… | 但是唯一亲近的… |
[15:36] | silence. | 却是寂静 |
[15:40] | Oh, it wasn’t as bad as it seemed. | 并没有看上去这么糟 |
[15:42] | Better than most. | 比其他地方好多了 |
[15:44] | Jan was a decent lady. | 简是个好人 |
[15:47] | I heard she sold The Ranch a while back. | 我听说她前阵子卖掉了”大农场”[妓院] |
[15:49] | I can’t believe that was you. | 真不敢相信是你 |
[15:51] | Saved up money for a place, | 攒钱买间房 |
[15:53] | got a straight job. | 找份正当工作 |
[15:56] | I’d run off from a bad situation when we first met. | 和我们第一次见面时相比 我现在的情况好多了 |
[15:59] | Well, it’s just– just so great | 真是 你现在的一切 |
[16:01] | how you turned everything around. | 真是太好了 |
[16:04] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[16:08] | Well, you were a big hero in the papers. | 报纸上写你是个大英雄 |
[16:12] | Aw, they made a bigger deal of that than it was. | 他们就爱虚张声势 |
[16:17] | I ain’t been… | 我最近 |
[16:19] | too heroic of late. | 可不怎么英雄 |
[16:22] | Just… | 就是 |
[16:24] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[16:27] | Anybody can see that. | 所有人都能看出来 |
[16:30] | I saw it the first time I met you. | 我第一次见你的时候就看出来了 |
[16:35] | God gave us these flaws, | 上帝赋予我们缺陷 |
[16:39] | and something I learned– | 我学到的是 |
[16:41] | He doesn’t see them as flaws. | 他并不视之为缺陷 |
[16:43] | There is nothing wrong with the way He made us. | 上帝制造我们的方式并没有错 |
[16:48] | The universe forgives all. | 宇宙宽恕一切 |
[16:57] | You want some bourbon? | 来点波本吗 |
[17:50] | What happened in 2002? | 2002年发生了什么 |
[17:54] | You–you pulled our last case? | 你看了我们最后那个案子的档案吗 |
[17:57] | Charmaine Boudreaux? | 有关夏尔曼·布德罗的 |
[17:59] | It was in all the papers. | 档案里都有 |
[18:02] | “Marshland Medea.” | “沼泽地里的美狄亚” |
[18:04] | You know who Medea was? | 你知道谁是美狄亚[希腊神话擅巫术的女神]吗 |
[18:05] | – Yeah. – We had a lot of static | -知道 -我和他从那之后 |
[18:07] | after that, me and him. | 有很多分歧 |
[18:11] | That was a bad one. | 那是个比较严重的 |
[18:13] | I always thought it contributed, | 我一直觉得这是拉斯特离开的时候 |
[18:15] | Rust’s state of mind when he walked. | 精神状态不太对劲的原因之一 |
[18:18] | SIDs. | 婴儿猝死综合症 |
[18:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:22] | It’s a 4-letter word, S-I-D-S, | 那是个四个字母的单词 S-I-D-S |
[18:25] | but, I mean… | 但我是指 |
[18:27] | what is it? | 意味着什么 |
[18:33] | It’s an old word, | 这是个古老的单词 |
[18:35] | like a curse. | 就像一个诅咒 |
[18:38] | Not a language anyone speaks. | 不属于任何一种语言 |
[18:42] | But it’s what happened to Jessica, | 但它发生在了杰西卡的身上 |
[18:44] | your first. | 你的第一个孩子 |
[18:47] | They said…your second, | 他们说 你的第二个孩子 |
[18:51] | Jody, was 23 days old. | 乔迪 只有23天大 |
[18:56] | The autopsy showed no signs of trauma, so… | 尸检没有发现任何外伤痕迹 |
[19:03] | SIDs. | 婴儿猝死综合症 |
[19:06] | I lost one myself, Charmaine. | 我自己也失去过一个孩子 夏尔曼 |
[19:13] | I lost a marriage, too. | 也葬送了一段婚姻 |
[19:23] | Now your third, | 现在你有了第三个孩子 |
[19:26] | and you had him last year. | 去年有的 |
[19:28] | Jesus, lady, you ever hear of a fuckin’ condom? | 老天 女士你听说过有种东西叫安全套吗 |
[19:32] | Birth control’s a sin. | 避孕是罪 |
[19:35] | A child is a wonderful thing. | 孩子是很美妙的事 |
[19:55] | A child is wonderful. | 孩子是很美妙的 |
[20:00] | You see, sometimes people… | 有的时候人们 |
[20:04] | mistake a child as an answer | 错误的把孩子当做是 |
[20:07] | for something, | 某个问题的答案 |
[20:09] | you know, like a way to change their story. | 比如改变自己命运的媒介 |
[20:14] | Charmaine, have you ever heard of something called… | 夏尔曼 你听说过一种叫做 |
[20:19] | Munchausen by Proxy? | 代理型孟乔森综合症的病吗 |
[20:19] | 虚构或诱发别人的症状 特别对是子女晚辈等需要照顾的人 | |
[20:25] | No. | 没有 |
[20:31] | At exactly 4:49 a.m., | 凌晨4点49分 |
[20:34] | the sleep apnea monitor that was hooked up to your child | 连接着你孩子的睡眠呼吸暂停监护器 |
[20:37] | was unplugged… | 被拔掉了 |
[20:40] | for 36 minutes. | 36分钟后 |
[20:43] | Then it was plugged back in, and by that time, | 又被重新插上 但到那时 |
[20:45] | the child’s vitals had flat-lined. | 孩子的心跳已经停止 |
[20:53] | Charmaine, I need you | 夏尔曼 我需要你 |
[20:54] | to talk to me about some things. | 告诉我一些事 |
[20:58] | OK? | 好吗 |
[21:11] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[21:15] | He’s getting it. | 差不多了 |
[21:21] | You should sign that. | 你应该签个字 |
[21:25] | The newspapers | 报纸媒体 |
[21:27] | are gonna be tough on you… | 会苛责你 |
[21:32] | and prison is very…very hard | 而监狱里 伤害孩子的人 |
[21:35] | on people who hurt kids. | 也没好日子过 |
[21:40] | If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself. | 你要有机会的话 就自我了断吧 |
[21:47] | What? | 什么 |
[21:52] | What? Please. | 什么 拜托 |
[21:57] | Oh, just–wait. | 等等 |
[22:11] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[22:14] | This evil bitch. | 这个恶毒的贱妇 |
[22:16] | I called Pennsylvania, | 我打电话给宾州警局 |
[22:17] | tried to get homicides on the first two kids, | 想把前两个小孩的案子也归为谋杀 |
[22:19] | but looks like we may only have the one. | 但是只办成一个 |
[22:22] | Well, it’s still life. | 这就是生活 |
[22:25] | Good job. | 干得不错 |
[22:27] | Listen, Marty, | 马蒂 |
[22:29] | type that up for me, will ya? | 帮我打出来 好吗 |
[22:31] | Excuse me? You got somewhere to be? | 你说什么 你有地方去吗 |
[22:34] | This confession is, like, 40 pages. | 这份口供 大概有四十页 |
[22:36] | What, and you got somewhere to be? Come on, man. | 怎么 好像你有地方去吗 得了吧哥们儿 |
[22:38] | You want me to tie your shoes for you, too? | 你也想让我帮你系鞋带吗 |
[22:49] | I think we actually need your signature | 如果可以的话 我们需要你 |
[22:51] | on the third page, if you have it. | 在第三页签名 |
[22:53] | The fuck’s with the attitude, huh? | 你他妈什么态度 |
[22:56] | Like my time’s less than yours? | 你以为你的时间更重要吗 |
[22:58] | Oh, you got things to do, Marty? | 你有很多事要做 马蒂 |
[23:00] | Need to go home to the family, play with the kids? | 回家与家人团聚 和孩子们玩儿 |
[23:03] | Don’t get up my ass | 别因为你没有家庭 |
[23:04] | just ’cause you ain’t gettin’ any. | 就把这一切怪到我头上 |
[23:07] | You should have held on to your woman. | 你本该抓紧你的女人 |
[23:09] | Gettin’ laid was good for you. | 上上床对你有好处 |
[23:11] | Goddamn. | 妈的 |
[23:12] | You moron. | 你个白痴 |
[23:15] | Goddamn. | 他 妈的 |
[23:17] | You, these people, this place. | 你 这些人 这个地方 |
[23:19] | It’s like you eat your fuckin’ young | 你们醉生梦死 却认为 |
[23:20] | and that’s all just fine | 一切都很好 |
[23:22] | as long as you got something to salute, huh? | 只要有人把事做了就行 是吧 |
[23:26] | What’s going on with you, man? | 你发什么神经呢 伙计 |
[23:28] | I mean, Salter asked about it. | 索尔特问过我 |
[23:30] | Iberia called. | 伊比利亚打来电话 |
[23:32] | You been going around bothering people, | 你一直在到处骚扰别人 |
[23:35] | trying to open up old cases. | 想重启旧案 |
[23:37] | I am working. | 我在工作 |
[23:39] | I have things to do. | 我有事要做 |
[23:41] | So type the report, man. | 所以打好你的报告 伙计 |
[23:44] | That’s how we do. | 我们不就是这么分工的吗 |
[23:45] | I get people to talk, you write the stats. | 我让他们开口 你写报告 |
[23:47] | It’s worked out well for you so far. | 到目前为止你都干得挺好的 |
[23:52] | I’m the only one ever took up for you. | 我是唯一一个支持你的人 |
[23:57] | Ever. | 唯一一个 |
[23:59] | You know what it’s like being your partner, huh? | 你知道当你的搭档是什么感觉吗 |
[24:02] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[24:04] | No, buddy, without me… | 不 老弟 没有我 |
[24:07] | there is no you. | 也不会有你 |
[24:10] | So type the fuckin’ report, man. | 所以赶紧把该死的报告打出来吧 伙计 |
[24:22] | We’ve had behaviorists in with her. | 有几个行为学家跟她在一起 |
[24:24] | It’s regressive catatonia. | 回归紧张症 |
[24:25] | Seven years now. | 到现在有七年了 |
[24:27] | If she shows any distress, responds in any way negatively, | 如果她表现出任何不适 有任何消极反应 |
[24:30] | – we’re gonna have to ask you to leave. – Of course. | -我们会要求你离开 -这是当然 |
[24:32] | OK. I was actually one of the men | 实际上 我就是七年前 |
[24:34] | who found Kelly at that place 7 years back. | 在那里找到凯丽的警察之一 |
[24:36] | She’s right here. | 她就在这儿 |
[25:03] | Kelly. | 凯丽 |
[25:04] | Now, you may not remember, but you and I met a long time ago. | 你可能不记得我了 我们很久之前见过 |
[25:08] | I want to ask you a question about those men | 我想问你个问题 关于当时 |
[25:12] | that hurt you way back then. | 伤害你的那些人 |
[25:18] | Do you remember if there were more than two? | 你还记得 他们是不是不只两个人 |
[25:21] | Was there anyone else? | 还有别人伤害你吗 |
[25:50] | The man with the scars | 那个带疤的男人 |
[25:53] | was the worst. | 最可怕 |
[25:56] | My Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[25:59] | What scars? | 什么伤疤 |
[26:05] | The giant. | 那个大块头 |
[26:10] | He made me watch | 他逼着我看 |
[26:13] | what he did to Billy. | 他对比利做的一切 |
[26:17] | The scars on the giant, were they–were they on his face? | 大块头的那个疤 在他脸上吗 |
[26:21] | His face. | 在他脸上 |
[26:23] | His face. | 他的脸上 |
[26:26] | His face. | 他的脸上 |
[26:34] | All right, Rose, I need–I need Haldol. | Rose 我需要 我需要来点氟哌啶醇 |
[26:37] | Stat, please… | 拜托快一点 |
[26:38] | it’s ugt fiddly. | 情况紧急 |
[26:55] | What are you doing, Cohle? | 你搞什么呢 科尔 |
[26:57] | Riling up people, opening old cases. | 惹是生非 翻旧账 |
[27:00] | Iberia Sheriff’s talking jurisdictional complaint. | 伊比利亚治安官提出了司法投诉 |
[27:02] | Something’s going on, Major, | 有点不对劲 组长 |
[27:04] | along the coast. | 海岸线那边 |
[27:05] | Women… | 女人 |
[27:08] | children disappearing. | 还有小孩失踪 |
[27:10] | Nobody hears about it, nobody puts them together. | 没人听说过 没人觉得这之间有联系 |
[27:14] | First I’m hearing about it, Boss. | 我这是第一次听说 老大 |
[27:15] | Puts what together, Cohle? | 有什么联系啊 科尔 |
[27:17] | Someone, maybe more than one, | 有人 说不定不止一个 |
[27:20] | is killing people, Major, | 在杀人 组长 |
[27:23] | and they’ve been doing it for a long time. | 而且他们杀了不少人 |
[27:25] | Yeah, you got any bodies? | 你发现尸体了吗 |
[27:28] | You got something actually applies to your job | 做为谋杀案警探 |
[27:29] | as a homicide detective? | 你找到相关证据了吗 |
[27:31] | Know what he did? Know what he did? | 知道他做了什么吗 知道他做了什么吗 |
[27:34] | Goes and visits Kelly Reider, | 他去找了凯莉·瑞德 |
[27:36] | sent her into a screaming fit. | 弄得她一直尖叫 |
[27:38] | Look, either we don’t find them or they don’t get connected. | 要么是还没找到 要么它们毫无联系 |
[27:40] | I don’t know which, | 我也不知道是哪种情况 |
[27:42] | and I can’t decide if it’s a cover-up | 我也不知道这到底是掩盖犯罪 |
[27:44] | or the garden-variety incompetence here. | 还是只是因为我们工作没做好 |
[27:47] | I mean, it has to do with those boys we got | 这肯定跟我们在95年抓的那些人有关 |
[27:49] | in ’95, the Dora Lange killing. | 那个朵拉·兰被杀案 |
[27:52] | We didn’t get them all. | 有漏网之鱼 |
[27:54] | You’re building something in your head. | 你又在胡思乱想了 |
[27:55] | Women, then children. | 先是女人 然后是小孩 |
[27:58] | Now they’re getting no press, | 没有相关报道 |
[28:00] | the way things in the bayou get no press. | 在河口发生的事不会被报道 |
[28:03] | And it’s happening in the same area | 这些都发生在伏都教 |
[28:05] | where that Voudon shit goes down, | 传教的地方 |
[28:07] | and it’s happening in the | 也都发生在 |
[28:08] | same area where those schools were set up. | 建那些学校的地方 |
[28:11] | What the fuck schools you talking about? | 你在说什么狗屁学校呢 |
[28:12] | Tuition reimbursement programs for rural and Christian schools | 比利·李·塔特尔创立的给山区 |
[28:16] | founded by Billy Lee Tuttle. | 以及教会学校的教育偿还款 |
[28:18] | Yeah. Think about it. | 仔细想想看 |
[28:20] | Back in ’95, why was he so fired up to get his ass down here? | 95年的时候 他为什么上赶着来这里 |
[28:24] | He comes barging in with his task force. | 带着自己的特别小组插手 |
[28:27] | Fuck, before we even got started on the case, he took it over. | 操 我们还没开始这个案子他就插手了 |
[28:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:32] | ‘Cause he recognized something in it. | 因为他发现了一些东西 |
[28:34] | We’re in a muddy swamp here, man. | 我们深陷泥淖了 伙计 |
[28:37] | The alligators are swimming around us, | 周围全是鳄鱼 可我们甚至 |
[28:40] | and we don’t even know whether they’re there. You know why? | 不知道它们在不在 知道为什么吗 |
[28:44] | ‘Cause we don’t see ’em. | 因为我们看不见它们 |
[28:46] | I caught zero logic in all that. | 我觉得你都是在胡扯 |
[28:49] | And that last bit? | 尤其是最后那部分 |
[28:50] | Pure gibberish. | 简直是一派胡言 |
[28:52] | How about we track all the missing persons | 不如我们调查一下所有 |
[28:54] | within 10 miles of every Walmart, huh? | 离沃尔玛十六公里以内的失踪者 |
[28:56] | Right along the I-10. Why don’t we go after Sam Walmart? | 沿10号公路 不如从山姆会员店开始 |
[28:59] | I’m fixing to pull you for mental exhaustion, man. | 我要带你去检查一下精神问题 |
[29:02] | You want to stay on? | 你还要继续吗 |
[29:03] | Do not ever, ever say that to anyone in State again. | 不要 切忌再和州里任何人说那些话 |
[29:08] | Sure. | 好 |
[29:11] | That’s some fuckin’ nerve you got, buddy. | 你他妈真是很有勇气啊 伙计 |
[29:14] | You need to take a few steps back, | 你少来惹我 |
[29:15] | Rust, right now. | 拉斯特 |
[29:20] | No more visiting victims’ families. | 别再去造访受害者的家人了 |
[29:21] | You will stop trying to turn missing persons | 你没有任何嫌疑人 |
[29:23] | into homicides, as you do not have any bodies. | 就别再把那些失踪案变成谋杀案 |
[29:25] | That’s a direct fuckin’ order, you hear me? | 这是直接命令 听到没 |
[29:28] | You do anything else, I’ll have | 你再乱来 |
[29:29] | you on insubordination, and I will suspend you. | 我会以违背上级命令的名义将你停职 |
[29:32] | Please, take some time. | 麻烦您老人家花点时间 |
[29:33] | Go on one of them fishing tours or something. | 去跟他们钓钓鱼什么的 |
[29:35] | All right? Get yourself together. | 好好调整一下 |
[29:54] | And a little less than two years ago, | 不到两年之前 |
[29:56] | Tuttle overdosed. Accidentally, supposed. | 塔特尔用药过度 都认为是意外 |
[29:59] | You mentioned that already. | 你已经提过了 |
[30:00] | Couple weeks before he died, | 塔特尔死的几周前 |
[30:02] | Tuttle’s house in Shreveport was broken into. | 有人潜入了他在薛夫波特的家 |
[30:04] | Found out his Baton Rouge one was, too. | 以及在巴顿鲁日的家 |
[30:07] | Wasn’t reported. | 没有报告 |
[30:09] | So? | 所以呢 |
[30:10] | So your man gets a hard-on for Tuttle. | 所以你的搭档非常想抓到塔特尔 |
[30:12] | Man’s house gets broken into right after | 科尔刚回到州里 |
[30:14] | Cohle turns back up in the state. | 就有人潜入塔特尔家 |
[30:16] | What’s he been doing since, here? | 自那之后他在做什么 |
[30:18] | Drinking, bartending? | 喝酒 调酒 |
[30:21] | Dude with a mind like that, | 有这种想法的家伙 |
[30:22] | you think that’s all he get up to? | 你觉得他只想做这些事吗 |
[30:24] | Marty, he’d never went anywhere. | 马蒂 他哪里都没去 |
[30:27] | He never left. | 他没离开过 |
[30:29] | He’s been right here doing bad things a long time. | 他一直在这里干坏事 |
[30:38] | Hey, hey, hey. Hold up now. | 喂喂喂 等一下 |
[30:40] | Been in this room a long time, gentlemen. | 我在这屋子里待得够久了 先生们 |
[30:44] | Whatever Rust is or was or became… | 不管拉斯特是 曾经是或者变成了什么人 |
[30:51] | don’t call me again. | 别再找我了 |
[30:53] | I won’t help you. | 我不会帮你们的 |
[30:54] | We’re trying to help him, Marty. | 我们想帮他 马蒂 |
[31:22] | Hey, did you have a good day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[31:25] | Well, why don’t you get that bathroom cleaned finally, huh, | 你怎么不干脆把浴室都打扫了 |
[31:27] | get all the toothpaste up? | 把牙膏都洗掉 |
[31:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:06] | Marty, I didn’t know you were home. | 马蒂 我不知道你在家 |
[32:09] | Oh, yeah, I’m just cleaning up. | 是啊 我在洗澡 |
[32:10] | Be out in a sec. | 马上就好 |
[32:16] | I’ll heat up something. | 我去热点东西 |
[32:19] | Hey, those flowers came in nice. | 那些花真漂亮 |
[32:22] | You were right. They really brighten up the yard. | 没错 它们装点了整个院子 |
[32:30] | I was thinking we’re due for a date night, | 我们今晚该出去约会 |
[32:35] | don’t you think, you and me? | 就我和你 你觉得如何 |
[32:39] | I want to dress up and go for a nice dinner, | 我想穿得整整齐齐的 吃顿好的 |
[32:42] | the movies. | 再去看电影 |
[32:45] | Yeah? Does that sound good? | 怎么样 听起来不错吧 |
[32:51] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[32:52] | Sure. | 好 |
[33:12] | Oh. Thanks, hon. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[33:15] | Nice. | 真好 |
[33:23] | So, is my eldest still offended by my presence? | 我的存在碍着大女儿的眼了吗 |
[33:33] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[33:35] | I’m happy just to sit here with 3 beautiful women watching… | 我很满足了 坐在这里陪三个美女看… |
[33:39] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:41] | “Dumb Blondes in Cracker Country”? | “破碎国家里的金发傻妞”吗 |
[33:55] | Hey, hon? | 亲爱的 |
[33:57] | Do me a favor, find the game? | 帮我个忙 换个播比赛的台 |
[34:02] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[34:04] | I have to study. | 我去学习了 |
[34:06] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[34:18] | Davis with the steal. Pops it in to Hudson. | 戴维斯抄截 把球传给了哈德森 |
[34:20] | Hudson trying to move the ball | 哈德森试图将球 |
[34:22] | down the court, and a foul on Flowers. | 传过球场 花队犯规 |
[34:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:30] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[34:32] | Now, this pasta is great. | 这意粉真好吃 |
[34:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:52] | You turn it down some, please? | 能把声音调小点吗 |
[34:55] | Sure, hon. | 当然 宝贝 |
[35:02] | How’s that? | 这样可以吗 |
[35:05] | We were talking once | 我们曾经讨论过 |
[35:08] | about growing up parents. | 成长中的父母 |
[35:10] | I said something about forgiveness, and he said | 我提到了宽恕 而他却说 |
[35:14] | that there was no such thing as forgiveness… | 不存在宽恕这种东西 |
[35:18] | that people just have short memories. | 人们的记忆太短暂了 |
[35:20] | You think Cohle was wrong about that? | 你觉得科尔错了吗 |
[35:23] | Forgiveness? | 关于宽恕 |
[35:26] | Less and less. | 我越来越不觉得他错了 |
[35:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:54] | Get you a drink, Miss? | 可以请你喝杯东西吗 小姐 |
[35:57] | Thank you. Uh, sure. | 谢谢 好的 |
[35:59] | A vodka martini, extra dirty. | 一杯伏特加马丁尼 多加橄榄汁 |
[36:04] | Margaret. | 玛格丽特 |
[36:05] | Bruce. Hi. | 布鲁斯 你好 |
[36:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:12] | So you, uh, waiting for someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[36:16] | No. | 不 |
[36:20] | You and, uh, Marty split prior, right? | 你和马蒂之前分过居 是吗 |
[36:24] | In ’95? | 在95年 |
[36:29] | Are either of you married? | 你们结婚了吗 |
[36:31] | Got an ex. Mmm. | 结过又离了 |
[36:32] | Still on the first. | 还在第一段婚姻中 |
[36:34] | It’s difficult to admit defeat. | 要承认失败是很困难的 |
[36:39] | Marty quit drinking, | 马蒂不喝酒了 |
[36:41] | found religion for a while. | 有段时间他开始信仰宗教 |
[36:44] | I didn’t love that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[36:46] | To be honest, I preferred him before; | 说实话 我更喜欢以前的他 |
[36:48] | he had a sense of humor then. | 那个有幽默感的他 |
[36:50] | But we stayed together 7 more years, | 但我们还是继续在一起过了七年 |
[36:52] | some of it pretty good. | 其中有些时光是美好的 |
[36:54] | 2002? | 2002年 |
[36:56] | Cohle’s bad year, too. | 科尔那年也不好过 |
[36:58] | Rust was an intense man, but he had integrity. | 拉斯特是紧张易怒 但他很正直 |
[37:02] | He was responsible. | 很有责任心 |
[37:04] | Not a lot of responsible people in the world. | 这世上有责任心的人并不多 |
[37:16] | Reverend, thanks for taking the time | 牧师 谢谢你这么快 |
[37:17] | to see me on such short notice. | 就能抽空见我 |
[37:19] | Of course, Detective, please. | 应该的 警探 这边请 |
[37:23] | It’s a very interesting…building. | 这栋楼很有意思 |
[37:26] | This was the first. Built it in 1980. | 这是最先兴建的 在1980年 |
[37:29] | The rest of the campus grew around it. | 学校里其他建筑都是绕着它建的 |
[37:32] | Now, I remembered you, of course. | 我记得你 |
[37:35] | People of this state owe you a great deal. | 这个州的人们该对你心怀感激 |
[37:37] | Not as much as they owe you. | 他们更该对你心怀感激 |
[37:41] | Charitable organizations, education initiatives. | 公益组织 提倡教育 |
[37:44] | Thank you. We’re very proud of our ministries. | 谢谢 我们以我们的教会为荣 |
[37:47] | I don’t do as much preaching as I used to, | 我不常像以前那样布道了 |
[37:51] | but the Legacy Program is more my focus now, | 我现在的重点是遗产计划 |
[37:53] | the things like the State Policemen’s Charity–but… | 比如州警察局的公益活动 |
[37:58] | what did you want to talk about, son? | 不过你想问什么 孩子 |
[38:01] | The Wellspring program, | 思源计划 |
[38:04] | mid-eighties through the early nineties. | 从八十年到中期到九十年代早期 |
[38:05] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[38:07] | Well, of course I remember, yeah. | 当然记得 |
[38:09] | I’m trying to locate old personnel, faculty, | 我想找到过去那些人 教员 |
[38:13] | but I’m having a little bit of trouble acquiring names. | 但我找名单时遇到一点小麻烦 |
[38:16] | Well, the program was shut down officially, | 计划已经正式终止了 |
[38:17] | you know, maybe 10 years ago. | 有十年了 |
[38:19] | I never had much ground contact with it, | 我对这个计划了解不是很多 |
[38:21] | but it involved a number of private schools– | 但有很多私立学校 |
[38:24] | enterprises, you understand– | 和公司都参与其中了 你知道 |
[38:25] | that would adopt our standard of curriculum and, in return, | 这些机构愿意采用我们的课程标准 作为回报 |
[38:29] | receive tuition reimbursement for underprivileged students. | 他们得到贫困学生的教育偿还款 |
[38:32] | You got any files, | 你还有相关资料吗 |
[38:35] | any list of faculty? | 或全体教员的名单 |
[38:38] | Well, that’s what I’m getting at, | 这正是我要说的 |
[38:38] | is that these were private institutions, | 那些都是私立学校 |
[38:40] | so you’d have to track down their administrators, I believe. | 所以我想 你得去找他们的负责人 |
[38:44] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[38:45] | See, all the schools dissolved with the program, | 所有学校都和计划一起消失了 |
[38:49] | and I’m trying to find some tax info, | 我还试着去找税务信息 |
[38:51] | but there were religious exemptions. | 但他们都享受宗教税收豁免权 |
[38:53] | Well, there’s our archives, of course. | 我们当然保存着些档案 |
[38:56] | Now, we did lose a lot of files, | 虽然我们也遗失了很多资料 |
[38:57] | had some flooding of one of the sub-floors. | 有一间地下室曾经淹过水 |
[39:02] | But, you know, I think I should put you together | 但是 我觉得我应该可以 |
[39:04] | with one of our clerical workers and | 为你安排一位我们的教士员工 |
[39:05] | see if they can help you find something. | 看他们能否帮你找到点什么 |
[39:08] | Thank you. Listen, before you do that… | 谢谢 在那之前 |
[39:11] | former deacon of yours, Austin Farrar. | 我想了解下你的前执事 奥斯汀·法拉 |
[39:18] | That was very, very unfortunate. | 非常非常不幸 |
[39:22] | Yet he was dismissed. | 他是被解职的 |
[39:24] | Evidence had accrued. | 冒出过一些证据 |
[39:26] | It became apparent that Austin had | 那些证据表明奥斯汀 |
[39:28] | implemented certain…funds. | 使用过部分款项 |
[39:32] | Well, “Embezzling” is the word. | 直说吧 “贪污”这词最确切 |
[39:34] | We elected to handle it internally, | 我们选择内部处理 |
[39:36] | rather than pursuing formal charges. | 而不是提出正式指控 |
[39:39] | And then he had his…accident. | 然后他就出了意外 |
[39:44] | I’d heard he had taken it hard, drinking. | 我听说他无法接受这件事 开始酗酒 |
[39:50] | I’ve seen more souls lost down a bottle than any pit. | 我见过最多的就是因喝酒断送人生的了 |
[39:55] | At the same time, | 同时 |
[39:57] | it’s hard to trust a man who can’t trust himself | 你也不能相信一个连喝酒 |
[40:00] | with a beer, don’t you think? | 都控制不了的人 你说呢 |
[40:05] | But what’s this all about now? Um… | 我们为什么谈起这个呢 |
[40:09] | Wellspring program, Austin Farrar? | 思源计划 奥斯汀·法拉 |
[40:12] | Dead women and children. | 因为死了女人和儿童 |
[40:18] | Terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[40:20] | That’s terrible. | 实在太糟糕了 |
[40:22] | How is that what you’re working on? | 那么你的调查进行的怎么样了 |
[40:25] | Oh, I can’t say anything about it at this point, Reverend. | 目前我还不能透露任何事 神父 |
[40:32] | I’d like to set you up with a clerk. | 我给你引荐一位员工 |
[40:38] | You can look at, uh, | 你可以查阅 |
[40:41] | whatever information we still have from Wellspring. | 我们现存的一切有关思源计划的信息 |
[40:51] | Why’d the Wellspring program shut down, Reverend? | 为什么要终于思源计划呢 神父 |
[40:54] | It couldn’t sustain its costs. | 我们拿不出那么多钱 |
[40:57] | The whole idea was to provide | 计划的理念是 |
[40:58] | an alternative to the kind of secular, globalized education | 在公立学校所宣扬的去宗教化全球教育之外 |
[41:02] | that our public schools were promoting. | 为人们提供另一种选择 |
[41:05] | When we get the school voucher program instituted, | 学校资助计划成立之后 |
[41:08] | we’ll reintroduce the idea. | 我们就会重新提出这个理念 |
[41:10] | People should have a choice in education, like anything else. | 像其他事一样 人们应该有选择教育的机会 |
[41:16] | Steve, would you show the detective | 史蒂夫 请你帮这位警探 |
[41:18] | to our old archives for outside ministries? | 找出外部教会事物的旧档案 |
[41:21] | – Yes, sir. – I’ll call ahead. | -好的神父 -我先给他们打个电话 |
[41:23] | I’m gonna come back for that. | 那我改天再来查资料 |
[41:24] | Reverend, thank you for your time today. | 神父 感谢你抽时间见我 |
[41:29] | Godspeed, Detective. | 祝你顺利 警探 |
[41:34] | You’ll be in my thoughts. | 我会为你祈祷的 |
[41:39] | Oh, just the one more time. | 就一次好吗 |
[41:41] | I just need it–I just need it one more time. | 我只想再要一次 |
[41:44] | Beth, if you knew the day I just had– | 贝丝 你都不知道我今天过得多糟 |
[41:50] | Oh, then tell me about it. I want to hear about it. | 说吧 告诉我 我想听 |
[41:57] | No, you do not. | 不 你不想 |
[41:59] | I really wanted to see you. | 我真的很想见你 |
[42:04] | I’ve been thinking about something all week. | 我一整个星期都在想某件事情 |
[42:07] | – Don’t. – Ever since last time. | -别这样 -自从上次见面开始 |
[42:09] | Don’t, OK? I just– | 别这样 好吗 我只是 |
[42:12] | Haven’t been able to think of anything else, tell you the truth. | 说实话 我简直没法想别的了 |
[42:17] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[42:20] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[42:25] | I think… | 我想 |
[42:27] | I want you to fuck me in my ass. | 我想让你来操我后庭 |
[42:31] | Uh, Beth. | 贝丝 |
[42:33] | I’ve never done that before, but | 我以前从来没做过 但是 |
[42:35] | I think I want you to do it to me. | 我想让你对我做那个 |
[42:38] | I want you to feel better. | 我想让你感觉更爽 |
[42:40] | You out of your goddamn mind, hmm? | 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[42:45] | What’d I tell you? | 我怎么跟你说的 |
[42:47] | You’re fuckin’ unbelievable, boy. | 你他妈的简直是令人难以置信 |
[42:49] | You know about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[42:51] | Uh, I’m not sure what we’re talking about here. | 我不太确定我们在说什么事 |
[42:54] | Your partner here, he braced Billy Lee Tuttle. | 你的搭档 他折磨了比利·李·塔特尔 |
[42:56] | Oh, “Braced”? Are you fucking kidding me? | “折磨” 你他妈的逗我呢 |
[42:58] | It was a friendly conversation. | 我们只是进行了一段友好的谈话 |
[42:59] | Hey, dipshit, | 蠢猪 |
[43:01] | you don’t get to decide what kind of conversation it was. | 还轮不到你来决定谈话的性质是什么 |
[43:04] | Why’d you talk to Billy Lee Tut– | 你为什么要告诉比利·李·塔特 |
[43:06] | And you, look at–you look like you haven’t seen | 还有 看看你自己 你看起来 |
[43:08] | your own bed in a couple days, huh? | 好几天没睡觉了 是吧 |
[43:10] | Yeah? The fuck is wrong with you two? | 你们俩他妈的犯什么病了 |
[43:13] | Ahem. Well, I–I can’t speak for Rust, | 我不知道拉斯特是怎么回事 |
[43:15] | but I got the flu. | 但是我得流感了 |
[43:17] | I didn’t know that was going around. | 我怎么不知道这事 |
[43:18] | Look, this is exactly what I’m talking about. | 听着 这就是我所说的 |
[43:21] | If he was pissed off after the conversation we had, | 如果他因为我们的谈话而大发雷霆 |
[43:23] | then I am on to fucking something. | 那就说明我他妈的调查方向是对的 |
[43:24] | Shut the fuck up. I told you. | 闭嘴 我跟你说过了 |
[43:27] | I fuckin’ told you! | 我他妈的跟你说过了 |
[43:28] | And human tampon here heard me. | 而且人形棉条在这儿也听到我说的了 |
[43:29] | Badge and gun, Cohle. You’re suspended. | 徽章和手枪 科尔 你被停职了 |
[43:32] | One month without pay. | 一个月无薪停职 |
[43:33] | Repeated rank insubordination, | 屡次不服从上级命令 |
[43:35] | misallocation departmental resources. | 部门资源分配不当 |
[43:37] | – Come on. – Leroy. | -别这样 -利若伊 |
[43:38] | Come on, that’s over the top. | 别这样 这也太夸张了 |
[43:40] | Don’t you fuckin’ Leroy me! I told you both! | 别他妈叫我”利若伊” 你们俩记住了 |
[43:42] | Cut the shit! It’s done. | 省省吧 木已成舟了 |
[43:45] | Badge and gun, Cohle. | 徽章和手枪 科尔 |
[43:50] | Oh, and, uh, before your official reinstatement, | 还有 在你正式复职之前 |
[43:53] | you have 30 hours mandated departmental counseling. | 你必须要接受三十个小时的部门心理咨询 |
[43:56] | You fuckin’ serious? | 你他妈的说真的吗 |
[43:57] | This guy, right? | 就这个人 对吧 |
[43:58] | I got to kick you in the fuckin’ head. | 我他妈的一定要踢你的驴脑袋 |
[44:00] | I’m the person least in need of counseling | 他妈的整个国家最不需要 |
[44:02] | in this entire fuckin’ state. | 心理咨询的就是我了 |
[44:05] | You ain’t acting right, you don’t sound right. | 你表现得不正常 你说话也不正常 |
[44:06] | You’re up my ass, and you were warned. | 你让我不爽 我警告你了 |
[44:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:49] | He’s doing it again. | 他又那样做了 |
[44:53] | He’s been doing it. | 他一直都在那样做 |
[44:56] | I can’t live with it. | 我忍无可忍了 |
[45:04] | I can’t live with it. | 我忍无可忍了 |
[45:11] | I can’t deal with it, | 我没办法忍受了 |
[45:14] | not again. | 不能再忍受了 |
[45:17] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[45:20] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[45:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[45:47] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里面干什么 |
[45:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[45:52] | I’m off the job. | 我被停职了 |
[46:00] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是问这个 |
[46:10] | You can’t live like this. | 你不能再这样生活了 |
[46:16] | You know, people that give me advice, | 给我意见的人 |
[46:17] | I reckon they’re talking to themselves. | 我都当他们在自言自语 |
[46:18] | What are you doing? | 你这是在做什么 |
[46:21] | Some people, no matter where they look, | 有些人 无论他们往哪里看 |
[46:23] | they see themselves. | 都能看到他们自己 |
[46:37] | Be honest… | 坦然 |
[46:40] | with me now. | 面对我 |
[48:08] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[48:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:15] | You know… | 你知道 |
[48:18] | it wasn’t you. | 不是因为你 |
[48:20] | Really. I… | 真的 我 |
[48:24] | I wasn’t even sure I could do it. | 我甚至不确定我能做到 |
[48:27] | Seventeen years is a long time. | 十七年光景可不短 |
[48:29] | You know… | 你知道 |
[48:31] | I almost went with a… | 我差点就 |
[48:34] | with a stranger, a bar. | 和一个陌生人跑了 在一间酒吧里 |
[48:37] | I’m sorry, Rust. | 对不起 拉斯特 |
[48:40] | He’ll have to go, you see, because this | 他会离开的 因为 |
[48:43] | he won’t live with. | 他忍受不了这件事 |
[48:45] | Get the fuck out of here. | 滚出去 |
[48:46] | This… | 这 |
[48:49] | You get the fuck– | 你他妈的 |
[48:50] | This will hurt him. | 这会伤害他的 |
[48:51] | Get the fuck out of here right now. | 你他妈的快给我滚蛋 |
[48:52] | I’m sorry, but thank you. | 对不起 但还是要谢谢你 |
[48:54] | You get the fuck out of here. | 给我滚 |
[48:57] | -I’m– – Get the fuck out of here! | -我 -滚 |
[49:10] | Do you know what was going on with Cohle around that time? | 你知道那段时间科尔出什么事了吗 |
[49:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[49:17] | I knew that he got suspended | 我知道在他和马蒂之间 |
[49:20] | and that he quit | 有了嫌隙之后 |
[49:22] | after he and Marty had his… | 就被停职然后退出了 |
[49:25] | they had their thing. | 他们有他们的问题 |
[49:26] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[49:28] | So your split with Marty… | 所以你和马蒂分开 |
[49:32] | that had nothing to do with Cohle? | 与科尔无关吗 |
[49:36] | No. | 无关 |
[50:02] | Hey, hon. | 宝贝 |
[50:11] | Hi, Marty. | 马蒂 |
[50:12] | How you doing? | 过得怎样 |
[50:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[50:18] | Ok. | 好的 |
[50:22] | I have to tell you something. | 我要告诉你点事 |
[50:30] | I saw the pictures on your phone. | 我看到你手机上的照片了 |
[50:34] | “B”? | B是谁 |
[50:36] | – Now, honey– – Nice ass, Marty. | -宝贝 -挺漂亮的屁股啊 马蒂 |
[50:39] | – No, I– – I was maybe always a little | -不 我 -我在你眼里 |
[50:40] | -too skinny for you. – No. | – 也许太瘦了 -不是的 |
[50:42] | I cannot help it if some crazy bitch sent– | 我控制不了某些疯婆子给我发 |
[50:44] | I slept with someone. | 我和别人上床了 |
[50:53] | And you know him. | 而且你认识他 |
[50:57] | You’re close. | 你们很亲近 |
[51:02] | Who? | 是谁 |
[51:04] | It was Rust. | 拉斯特 |
[51:07] | I fucked your partner Rust. | 我上了你的搭档拉斯特 |
[51:16] | Now, what–what are you saying? | 你 你说什么 |
[51:18] | What–what are you– what the fuck are you saying to me? | 你 你他妈的说了什么 |
[51:21] | I already told you. | 刚才告诉你了 |
[51:28] | You fucking whore. | 你个臭婊子 |
[51:29] | You don’t know the half of it. | 这还不算什么 |
[51:31] | To tell you the truth, I haven’t been fucked | 告诉你吧 自从女儿们出生后 |
[51:33] | like that since before the girls. | 我就再没被那样干过了 |
[51:42] | Do it. | 掐啊 |
[51:43] | Do it! | 使劲啊 |
[51:47] | At least I’ll have something to explain to your daughters. | 至少我就能对你的女儿们有个说法了 |
[51:52] | Get your fucking hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[51:56] | Coward. | 你这个懦夫 |
[52:24] | Cohle’s outside. | 科尔在外面 |
[52:26] | Does he know he’s suspended? | 他知道自己被停职了吗 |
[52:55] | I was coming for my files, Marty. | 我只是来拿文件 马蒂 |
[53:04] | Come on, guys, stop this shit. | 住手 伙计们 别打了 |
[53:06] | Come on, Marty. | 别打了 马蒂 |
[53:09] | Come on, swing, Marty! | 上啊 马蒂 |
[53:11] | You’re gettin’ your ass kicked! | 你快不行了 |
[53:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[53:14] | Get Salter. Get Salter! | 去找索尔特 去找索尔特 |
[53:16] | Hurry up! Stop them! | 快点 把他们分开 |
[53:20] | Stop! | 住手 |
[53:23] | Stay down, Marty. | 别起来了 马蒂 |
[53:24] | Don’t do it! Hop up! | 别认输 快起来 |
[53:26] | Get up, get up! Work it out. | 快起来 加把劲 |
[53:27] | – Calm down, Marty. – All right, that’s enough now. | -冷静点 马蒂 -够了 |
[53:33] | All right, back off! | 够了 都住手 |
[53:34] | Come on! Come on! Get him out of here! Come on, Hart! | 快点 把他拉开 快点 哈特 |
[53:36] | Get him the fuck out of here! | 快把他拉开 |
[53:38] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[53:39] | – Calm down, Marty! – Cohle! | -冷静点 马蒂 -科尔 |
[53:41] | You better calm your shit right now! | 你快给我冷静下来 |
[53:43] | Get inside! | 给我进去 |
[53:45] | You standing around watching this shit?! | 你们就在旁边看着吗 |
[53:47] | Get the fuck inside! | 给我他妈的进去 |
[53:48] | I’m gonna kill you, motherfucker! | 我会弄死你的 狗日的 |
[53:50] | Get him inside. | 把他带进去 |
[53:51] | We ain’t done here! | 我们还没完呢 |
[53:52] | – Get him inside. – We ain’t done here! | -带他进去 -我们还没完呢 |
[53:54] | Stop this shit. | 住手吧 |
[53:58] | I’m gonna need some fuckin’ detail here, you two. | 我要知道你们两个到底怎么了 |
[54:00] | It’s a personal matter between us, Boss. | 这是私事 头儿 |
[54:03] | Is there anybody pressin’ charges? | 有人要起诉吗 |
[54:06] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[54:09] | You want to say anything, Cohle? | 你有什么要说的吗 科尔 |
[54:14] | No. | 没有 |
[54:15] | This man right here | 这个人 |
[54:17] | is the only pal you had, | 是你唯一的伙伴 |
[54:18] | you understand that? | 你知道吗 |
[54:20] | Fuck him. I ain’t his pal. | 去他娘的 我不是他的伙伴 |
[54:25] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[54:27] | You serious? | 你当真吗 |
[54:28] | I’ll send you a letter. Yeah, fuck this. | 我会给你辞职信的 |
[54:31] | Fuck this world, man. | 去他娘的 |
[54:35] | Nice hook, Marty. | 勾拳打得不错 马蒂 |
[54:42] | You’re not gonna go into this, huh? Really? | 你居然会干出这种事 |
[54:47] | You two fucked each other up pretty good. | 你们俩把对方都搞得不成人样 |
[54:50] | No shit. | 是啊 |
[54:59] | What about when he quit? Any idea why? | 那他辞职的时候呢 知道为什么吗 |
[55:03] | Maybe it was old stuff between them… | 也许是成年旧事 |
[55:07] | the way they always rubbed wrong. | 他们总是会有些摩擦 |
[55:11] | I never learned what it was about. | 我一直都不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[56:07] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[56:09] | Rust. | 拉斯特 |
[56:12] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[56:15] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[56:17] | Change your hair? | 换发型了 |
[56:20] | Thought maybe we should talk. | 我觉得也许我们该谈谈 |
[56:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[56:25] | Buy you a beer? | 请你喝一杯 |
[56:30] | Sure. I’ll follow you. | 行 你带路 |
[56:42] | Actually, why don’t you buy me a beer? | 要不你请我喝一杯吧 |