时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:17] | You all right, bud? | 你还好吗 小家伙 |
[02:19] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 嗯 没事 |
[02:22] | Worried about the other kids? | 是在担心别的孩子的看法吗 |
[02:24] | How much longer do I have to go to school? | 我还要上多久的学啊 |
[02:28] | A while longer, sorry to say. | 遗憾的告诉你 还有很长一段时间呢 |
[02:33] | You got that camping trip coming up next weekend, huh? | 你下周要去露营 是吗 |
[02:37] | That’ll be fun, right? | 会很好玩的 对吧 |
[02:43] | Hey, you like your new kicks? | 嘿 喜欢你的新鞋吗 |
[02:50] | All right. Go on, pal. | 好啦 快去吧 伙计 |
[02:52] | Mom or Richard will pick you up. | 你妈妈或者理查德会来接你放学的 |
[02:55] | I’ll see you in two weeks, yeah? | 我两周后再来看你 好吗 |
[02:59] | Head up. | 抬起头 |
[03:01] | Strong. | 坚强点 |
[03:10] | Hey, I love you, buddy. | 嘿 我爱你 小家伙 |
[03:13] | Now be proud. | 自信点 |
[03:27] | Hey, Chad. Nice sweater. | 嘿 查德 衣服不错啊 |
[03:30] | I really like it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[03:31] | Oh, and I like your shoes, too. They match your hair. | 噢 我也挺喜欢你的鞋的 和你头发颜色挺配的 |
[03:34] | It’s great. | 挺好的 |
[03:44] | It wasn’t an incident. | 那是个意外 |
[03:46] | She was– she was beaten. | 她被 她被打了 |
[03:48] | Raped. | 被强奸 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry, I need to ask. | 我很抱歉 但我必须要问一下 |
[03:53] | Your wife, was she pregnant at the time? | 你的妻子 那个时候是怀孕了吗 |
[03:58] | We think so. | 是的 |
[04:00] | You were trying a long time, right? | 你们试了很久 对吧 |
[04:03] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[04:05] | Your son was born nine months after what happened? | 你的儿子在事发后9个月出生了 |
[04:12] | And they never caught the man who did it, correct? | 他们仍未抓住肇事者 对吗 |
[04:22] | No. | 是的 |
[04:25] | They never caught the guy. | 他们没有抓到他 |
[04:30] | And how is the relationship with your son? | 你和你儿子的关系如何呢 |
[04:32] | It’s good. It’s real good. | 挺好的 非常好 |
[04:34] | I mean, he’s a– he’s a true-blue kid. | 我是说 他是 他是个坚强的孩子 |
[04:37] | You know? I have– | 你知道吗 我 |
[04:40] | I bought us– I got us these digital recorders. | 我给我们俩买了这个数码录音笔 |
[04:44] | You see? So we can send each other letters, like, | 看到了吗 我们俩用这个互发信件 |
[04:47] | and express stuff, talk. | 或者是沟通 谈话之类的 |
[04:48] | Book said that can be effective, so… | 书上说这么做很有效果 所以 |
[04:51] | So why do you feel your visitation rights | 那你为什么想要更多的 |
[04:53] | should be expanded, Detective Velcoro? | 探视权呢 沃克洛警探 |
[04:55] | Well, how about I raised him alone | 她离开的两个月里 |
[04:58] | for two months when she took off? | 是我独自一人养的他 |
[05:00] | You know? It was me and him. | 你懂吗 只有我和他 |
[05:04] | She comes back, she’s talking divorce. | 她回来了 要离婚 |
[05:07] | Did either of you request a paternity test? | 你们中有要求做亲子鉴定的吗 |
[05:09] | No. | 没有 |
[05:12] | My son is my son. | 我的儿子就是我的 |
[05:14] | They’re gonna ask that question. | 他们总会问到这个问题的 |
[05:16] | More rudely than I just did. | 比我刚才问的更直接 |
[05:18] | Look, you’re not getting– | 听着 你不明白啊 |
[05:20] | there’s me and him and I’m his dad. | 只有我和他 我是他爸爸 |
[05:23] | And I just need you to come up with something, all right? | 我只是需要你想点办法出来 可以吗 |
[05:27] | You might have the wrong idea. | 你可能误会我了 |
[05:29] | Why? You like paying taxes? | 怎么了 你想交个人所得税吗 |
[05:32] | Just… | 只是 |
[05:35] | You were with LA Sheriff’s Department | 在你来文奇警署之前 |
[05:37] | eight years before Vinci PD. | 在洛杉矶警察局任职8年 |
[05:39] | Anything there gonna hurt you? | 在那儿有什么伤害到你的事吗 |
[05:42] | No. | 没有 |
[05:43] | I welcome judgment. | 我很乐意倾听别人的批评指正 |
[06:18] | Deputy Velcoro, right? | 副警长沃克洛 是吧 |
[06:24] | This filth hurt your woman. | 那个伤害你妻子的人渣 |
[06:28] | We know this guy. | 我们认识他 |
[06:31] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[06:33] | Sometimes everybody’s not always on the same side. | 有时候并不是所有人的立场都是相同的 |
[06:39] | Fine, it’s business. | 不过没关系 生意就是生意 |
[06:43] | But this… no. | 但是这件事 没商量 |
[06:47] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[06:50] | Some things don’t stand. | 有些事没有立场可言 |
[06:51] | What do you know about it? | 你都知道些什么 |
[07:24] | Fits the description, right? | 和描述吻合 对吗 |
[07:26] | My people know him. He’s not with us. | 我手下有人认识他 他不是我们的人 |
[07:29] | Amphetamine freak. | 一个神经病变态 |
[07:30] | Bragged about it, said, well, | 他还挺自豪的 怎么说呢 |
[07:33] | matched your wife’s account. | 和你妻子的描述相符 |
[07:36] | How do you know my wife’s account? | 你是怎么知道我妻子的描述的 |
[07:37] | This is only information, man. | 这是唯一的线索 兄弟 |
[07:39] | Shit in the air. | 坏事传千里 |
[07:41] | I’m sharing with you. | 我把这事告诉你 |
[07:46] | I wanted to do this. | 我想这么做 |
[07:50] | And now it’s done. | 现在我完成了 |
[07:53] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[07:54] | What do you want from me? | 你想在我这里得到什么 |
[07:56] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:59] | Not a thing. | 什么也不想要 |
[08:02] | Maybe we’ll talk sometime. | 也许我们以后还会见面 |
[08:06] | Maybe not. | 也许再也不会了 |
[08:10] | Your wife, she doing better? | 你的妻子 她好点了吗 |
[09:09] | Did you go to sleep? | 你睡了吗 |
[09:10] | No. Big day. | 没有 今天是个大日子 |
[09:13] | All the marbles. | 胜败在此一举 |
[09:32] | Suits you better than you think. | 比想象得还合适 |
[09:36] | Behold what was once a man. | 就像从前的我 |
[09:40] | You think I should have sprung for the country club? | 你觉得我应该去参加乡村俱乐部吗 |
[09:42] | Don’t put on airs. | 不用摆架子 |
[09:43] | You don’t need to fake anything. | 你不需要去掩饰任何事情 |
[09:46] | You’re better than that. | 你是最好的 |
[10:07] | 文奇公园 赌场 | |
[10:20] | Caspere pitches at developers. | 凯斯皮尔在和开发商交涉 |
[10:22] | Russians in for five. | 俄罗斯人也同意入股 |
[10:26] | Somebody taking Osip through customs? | 有人接奥斯普过海关吗 |
[10:28] | United Ambassadors are meeting him at the ramp. | 美国大使正在坡道上和他谈话 |
[10:31] | Maybe I should have gone to the airport. | 也许我该去机场的 |
[10:33] | Don’t want to look hungry. | 我不想看上去太心急了 |
[10:34] | Never do anything out of hunger, | 做任何事都不要心急 |
[10:37] | not even eating. | 吃饭也是 |
[10:43] | What? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:48] | The fuck? An eight-part series? | 开什么玩笑 整整八版的系列报道 |
[10:50] | 罪恶都市: 文奇市是洛杉矶 最腐败的地区吗 | |
[10:50] | Talks city corruptions, sweatshops, nothing on us. | 上面只写了城市腐败 血汗工厂 没有我们的报道 |
[10:53] | Nothing, huh? | 什么都没有 |
[10:55] | What’s Osip gonna tweak from this? | 奥斯普看到这报道又该有意见了 |
[10:57] | That we’re not buttoned down at the least. | 但至少并没有落实 |
[10:59] | Could put Tom or Ivar on the reporter you want, but I think– | 可以让汤姆或者伊瓦尔来报道 但是我认为 |
[11:03] | No, get Velcoro. | 不 让沃克洛来 |
[11:05] | He won’t get carried away. | 他办事稳妥些 |
[11:07] | If this story gets play, there could be a state investigation. | 如果这个故事被报道了 国家可能会调查的 |
[11:10] | But I’m saying you’re not touched. | 但是我刚说了 你没有涉及其中 |
[11:14] | This place is built on a codependency of interest. | 这地方是靠相互依存的利益建立起来的 |
[11:19] | Worries me, you talking so stupid. | 真让人担心啊 你说的话怎么那么愚蠢 |
[11:28] | Everybody gets touched. | 每个人都置身其中 |
[12:39] | Hey, hey, I’m sorry. | 嘿 嘿 我很抱歉 |
[12:40] | Look, don’t let that ruin it. | 听着 别让那毁了我们的感情 |
[12:42] | Just– it took me by surprise was all. | 这 也出乎我的意料 |
[12:44] | You know? I didn’t expect that. | 我也不是故意的 |
[12:45] | Forget it. Don’t worry about it. | 没事 不用在意 |
[12:47] | Oh, come on, we don’t have to stop, right? | 噢 别这样 我们没必要停下来啊 对吗 |
[12:49] | You know, it’s just I wasn’t really ready. | 我只是真的还没准备好 |
[12:51] | I didn’t think– I mean, I don’t know. | 我不会以为 我是说 我不知道 |
[12:53] | Do you– do you like that? | 你 你喜欢那样吗 |
[12:55] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[12:58] | Okay. I just didn’t think that most women– | 好吧 我只是觉得大多数女人 |
[13:00] | you know, you, would– I’m just used to– | 你知道的 我是说你 我只是曾经 |
[13:03] | you know, I mean– have you done that a lot? | 我是说 你经常这么做吗 |
[13:06] | Let’s not talk this to death. | 别再说这个事了 |
[13:11] | Hey, I still got some time before I report. | 嘿 在我去报到之前还有点时间 |
[13:14] | Yeah, I’ve got to get ready for work. | 但我要准备去工作了 |
[13:16] | Can we talk? Please? | 我们谈谈 行吗 |
[13:18] | I mean, forget this, what just happened. | 我是说 忘了刚刚发生的事情吧 |
[13:21] | You know, I think this is good, right? | 我觉得这挺好的 不是吗 |
[13:23] | Depends on what’s expected. | 那要看期望的是什么了 |
[13:27] | Well, I wanted– I mean, I thought, | 我想啊 我是说 我以为 |
[13:29] | you know, maybe we could talk about taking things forward. | 也许我们可以谈论一下把我们的关系更进一步 |
[13:32] | Steve, you’re a nice guy, but right now is not the time | 史蒂夫 你是个好人 但是你想好好谈一下的话 |
[13:34] | you want to have this conversation. | 现在不是时候 |
[13:35] | Okay. But if you– | 好吧 但是如果你 |
[13:37] | Can you get your stuff? ‘Cause I gotta get going. | 你能去把你的东西收拾好吗 因为我要走了 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | Sheriff’s Department! | 警察 |
[14:06] | – Yo, what’s this? – Hands! Hands! On your knees. | -哟 这是干嘛 -举起手 跪下 |
[14:09] | You running hookers? | 你在从事卖淫吗 |
[14:13] | Right there! Stay there! | 站住 别动 |
[14:15] | Sheriff’s Department! | 警察 |
[14:17] | Hands up! Get up! Get up! | 举起手 起来 都起来 |
[14:19] | – Clear! – All right, everybody out. | -安全 -好了 大家都出去 |
[14:20] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. Come on. | 快点 动作快 快走 |
[14:22] | Right here, right here. Let’s go, move, move. | 这儿 这儿 快走 快走 |
[14:29] | Clear in the back. | 后院安全 |
[14:33] | – What is this? – Webcams. | -这是什么 -网络摄像啊 |
[14:35] | Private subscribers. Totally legit. | 私人订阅频道 完全合法啊 |
[14:37] | We ain’t broke no law of yours. | 我们有没有做违法的事 |
[14:38] | Got IDs for these girls? Visas? | 这些姑娘有身份证吗 有签证吗 |
[14:40] | They American, that what you mean? | 她们都是美国人 你是这个意思对吧 |
[14:42] | Who here is an American? | 这儿谁是美国人 |
[14:44] | Say “I am an American” One by one. | 说 我是美国人 一个一个来 |
[14:46] | I am an American. | 我是美国人 |
[14:47] | I am an American. | 我是美国人 |
[14:49] | – I am an American. – I am an American. | -我是美国人 -我是美国人 |
[14:51] | – This is private property. – Shut the fuck up. | -这是私人住宅 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[14:54] | Come on, now. Everybody out. Let’s go. | 快点 所有人都出去 走 |
[14:56] | Let’s go, on your feet. | 走 站起来 |
[14:57] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[15:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | I ran this op because I heard a rumor. | 我采取行动是因为我听到了一个谣言 |
[15:11] | Unbelievable. Porn. | 真难以置信 你拍毛片 |
[15:13] | It’s not porn, okay? | 这不是毛片 好不好 |
[15:16] | Not everybody has a problem with sex. I’m a performer. | 不是所有人都有性方面的问题 我是个演员 |
[15:18] | Oh, okay, I’m sorry. | 哦 好吧 对不起 |
[15:20] | So this is like some kind of Meryl Streep type | 所以这是类似梅丽尔·斯特里普类型的 |
[15:22] | expressive creativity? | 创新表现 |
[15:24] | I– are you off your meds? | 我 你停药了吗 |
[15:26] | God, you’re fucking hilarious, man. | 天哪 你他妈的太搞笑了 |
[15:29] | You want people to stop screwing | 你想让人们别再做爱 |
[15:31] | and start taking drugs, right? | 而是开始吸毒 是吧 |
[15:33] | – That is so typical. So typical you. – That’s not– | -太典型了 活脱脱的你呀 -不是 |
[15:35] | This isn’t right. It’s not healthy. | 这不对 不健康 |
[15:38] | Not healthy? Really? And what do you know about being healthy? | 不健康 真的 说的好像你知道什么是健康一样 |
[15:41] | When you walk, it’s like erasers clapping. | 你瘦得走路都没声音 |
[15:43] | – Okay. Okay. – This isn’t your business. | -好吧 好吧 -不关你的事儿 |
[15:45] | So what is this? This is like another “I hate my sister” Cycle? | 这算什么 就像是又一个“我恨我姐姐”的循环吗 |
[15:49] | When does that stop? You take another bust? | 什么时候能停止 你再次被捕吗 |
[15:51] | Bust doing what? Masturbating? | 干什么被捕 自慰吗 |
[15:56] | I’m straight edge now, okay? I’m totally clean. | 我现在是好青年了 好吗 我已经戒毒了 |
[15:59] | Okay, then maybe you should get back on something. | 好吧 那么也许你应该再重新开始吸毒 |
[16:02] | You know, what you say are | 你知道吗 你所说的我的问题 |
[16:04] | my problems are really your fucking problems. | 其实是你自己的问题 |
[16:19] | Don’t think we got anything. | 我们什么都没查到 |
[16:21] | They even have the business license. | 他们连营业执照都有 |
[16:26] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[16:56] | That low background rumble is the sound | 背景音里的隆隆声是三楼的 |
[16:58] | of paper shredders on the third floor. | 碎纸机发出来的 |
[17:00] | First part of a series, it says. | 连载的第一部分是这么说的 |
[17:03] | Talks about municipal salaries, | 报道了关于市政工资 |
[17:06] | undocumented workers, | 非法用工 |
[17:07] | pollution, policing practices. | 污染 警察执法 |
[17:09] | He uses the word extortionary. | 他用了“敲诈”这个词 |
[17:11] | Are we expecting subpoenas? | 我们在等传票吗 |
[17:13] | You know Ben Caspere, the city manager? | 你知道本·凯斯皮尔吧 那个市执行长 |
[17:15] | Gone missing. Second day he hasn’t shown up for work. | 失踪了 第二天他没去上班 |
[17:17] | Lots of people looking for him. | 很多人都在找他 |
[17:19] | – Fix on his phone? – Shut off. | -追踪手机了吗 -关机了 |
[17:21] | Mayor Chessani’s on DEFCON. | 切萨尼市长 已经处于戒备状态 |
[17:23] | His office has been on the horn all morning. | 他办公室的警笛响了一早晨 |
[17:25] | Some big meeting today. | 今天有重要会议 |
[17:27] | Get with Teague Dixon on this. | 和缇格·迪格森一起查这件案子 |
[17:28] | Caspere is officially a missing person. | 凯斯皮尔已经是公开的失踪人口了 |
[17:30] | Dixon? | 迪格森 |
[17:32] | Seriously, Lieutenant, he’s– | 说真的 上尉 他有点 |
[17:34] | We’re lucky just to detail the two of you. | 我们很幸运能选派你们两个 |
[17:41] | Uh, you know where I should start? | 呃 你知道我该从哪下手吗 |
[17:43] | City manager’s office, I imagine. | 从市政执长的办公室开始吧 |
[17:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:22] | License and registration, please, ma’am. | 请出示 驾驶证 车辆登记证 女士 |
[18:26] | Uh, yes. Yeah. | 呃 好 好的 |
[18:34] | Um… I, um… | 呃 我 |
[18:37] | don’t have my license on me right now. | 身上没带着驾照 |
[18:40] | It’s at my house. | 放家了 |
[18:42] | It’s just, like, a mile away in Malibu. | 就在马里布一英里外 |
[18:45] | I’m really close. | 我马上就到了 |
[18:48] | You had anything to drink this morning, ma’am? | 早上你喝酒了吗 女士 |
[18:50] | To drink? | 喝酒 |
[18:52] | No. No, sir. | 当然没有 警官 |
[18:54] | Well, I absolutely have not ha– | 我早上肯定没喝酒 |
[18:56] | have not have had anything to drink. | 什么都没喝 |
[18:58] | Would you step out of the car for me, ma’am? | 麻烦您下车 女士 |
[19:02] | Sir, | 警官 |
[19:04] | please, if I get in trouble again… | 求您了 我如果又惹上麻烦 |
[19:07] | Look, I pay my parents’ bills for them and… | 我还要帮我父母付账单 |
[19:12] | Um, look, | 呃 听着 |
[19:15] | maybe you could just escort me home | 或许你可以把我送回家 |
[19:19] | and we could talk | 我们可以聊聊 |
[19:22] | or do something. | 然后再干点别的 |
[19:24] | A trade, like… | 互惠互利嘛 像是 |
[19:32] | Hell, I know, Paul. We all know it’s bullshit. | 我去 我知道 保罗 我们都知道那是狗屁 |
[19:36] | Soliciting a blowjob to avoid a citation. | 用口交作交换来避免处罚 |
[19:40] | That ain’t you, kid. | 那不是你的作风啊 孩子 |
[19:41] | But it’s cut the tabloids on that mercenary work. | 但是他们已经开始调查了 |
[19:44] | This actress, she violated her parole | 这个女演员 她因为离开家违反了假释规定 |
[19:47] | by leaving the fucking house to score, I guess. | 我猜就是为了去约炮 |
[19:50] | Swerves into traffic high, freaks, | 急转弯开上高速 |
[19:54] | I’m getting flushed. | 我是被美色所诱惑 |
[19:55] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[19:56] | Administrative leave with pay just until IA finishes. | 行政人员带薪离职 直到调查结束 |
[19:59] | The Black Mountain work, | 黑山行动 |
[20:01] | do you know how hard they’re looking? | 你知道他们看起来有多辛苦吗 |
[20:11] | You got a little vacation, that’s all. | 你去放个小假吧 就这样 |
[20:14] | Comes back around about this girl, | 等这个女孩的案件调查清楚 |
[20:15] | and it will, you’ll be reinstated. | 你也会复职的 |
[20:17] | Back on the bike? | 继续巡逻吗 |
[20:19] | I like the bike, sir. | 我喜欢骑摩托 长官 |
[20:21] | The highway, it suits me. | 高速路 适合我 |
[20:25] | I am no good on the sidelines. | 兼职不适合我 |
[20:30] | The other watch commanders | 另一位监察官 |
[20:32] | want me to convey our full support. | 要我上交全部的报告 |
[20:45] | Black Mountain. | 黑山 |
[20:49] | We were working for America, sir. | 我们是在为美国工作 长官 |
[20:51] | I know you were, son. | 我知道的 孩子 |
[21:09] | Woodrugh, tell me it’s true. | 伍德夫 是真的吗 |
[21:33] | Hey, Bart. Enjoying it? | 嗨 巴特 玩得开心吗 |
[21:36] | – Yes. – All right. | -是啊 -那就好 |
[21:37] | – Nice to see you. – Good to see you, too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[21:48] | Mayor. You heard from Caspere? | 市长 有凯斯皮尔的消息吗 |
[21:51] | Newspaper shit couldn’t wait, huh? | 该死的报纸就不能等等 是吗 |
[21:55] | Federal contracts come through, | 一旦联邦合同通过 |
[21:57] | they can write all the stories they fucking want. | 他们想他妈怎么写都行 |
[21:59] | Newspaper’s not gonna be a problem. | 报纸不是问题 |
[22:02] | Let’s allow an afternoon for celebration, gents. | 这个下午 让我们来一起庆祝吧 先生们 |
[22:05] | See that? I tell people it’s her brains. | 看到了吗 我告诉人们 我看中的是她的智慧 |
[22:12] | Maybe you’d like something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[22:14] | Please. | 好的 |
[22:17] | – See you in a bit. – Yeah. | -一会儿见 -好 |
[22:26] | Caspere hasn’t been to work in two days. | 凯斯皮尔两天没上班了 |
[22:29] | He hasn’t? This is his entire goddamn pitch. | 是吗 这全是他的项目啊 |
[22:34] | Watch the mayor. He’s getting a load on. | 看着点市长 他有点紧张兮兮的 |
[22:36] | You think I should have sprung for the country club? | 你觉得我应该参加个乡村俱乐部吗 |
[22:38] | Nah. | 算了吧 |
[22:40] | What did you say about looking hungry? | 你不是说不能太心急吗 |
[22:45] | – Osip landed yet? – Just touched down. | -奥斯普落地了吗 -刚落地 |
[22:49] | – No family? – Bachelor. | -没有家人 -单身 |
[22:52] | He didn’t have any trips on the books? | 他没有别的行程了 |
[22:55] | Not the type to just take off? | 那种随时要走的 |
[22:56] | No, sir. He wouldn’t leave without saying something. | 没有 警官 他不会一声不吭就离开的 |
[23:00] | He had been going up to Monterey | 他去过蒙特雷 |
[23:01] | and the Russian River Valley a lot, | 和俄罗斯河谷很多次 |
[23:03] | but he wouldn’t be out of touch like this. | 但从不会像这次一样失去联系 |
[23:06] | He mention anything about the newspaper? | 他有提过关于报纸的事儿吗 |
[23:08] | You know, that journalist. | 你知道的 那个记者 |
[23:10] | Nothing I’ve heard. | 我没听说 |
[23:12] | I’ve only been here about six weeks, though. | 我也刚来六周 |
[23:14] | I didn’t know a whole lot about him yet. | 对他我也不太了解 |
[23:16] | Bad blood? Any enemies? | 有工作上的麻烦吗 敌人呢 |
[23:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[23:22] | I mean, not like enemies. | 我是说 不算是敌人吧 |
[23:25] | Mr. Caspere sort of holds the purse strings for a lot of stuff. | 凯斯皮尔先生对很多事情都要过问 |
[23:28] | A lot of people have to go through him. | 许多人都需要经过他的同意 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | Can you give us a list of his properties? | 你能帮我们列一张他房产的清单吗 |
[23:34] | I– well, I guess that’s okay. | 我 我想可以吧 |
[23:38] | Sure, it is. We’re the police. | 当然可以 我们是警察 |
[23:44] | Big place for one guy. | 一个人住这么大的房子 |
[24:08] | Hey, you see that, too, right? | 嗨 你也看见了吧 |
[24:22] | Now we got us something-something. | 现在总算有点眉目了 |
[24:41] | You ever meet this guy? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[24:43] | Once or twice. Some civic thing. | 见过一两面吧 市政方面的事儿 |
[24:48] | I had no idea he was so… | 我根本没想到原来他这么 |
[24:51] | adventurous. | 刺激 |
[25:06] | You know, I got instructions. | 你知道吗 我得借鉴一下 |
[25:09] | Anything happens to me, you burn all my shit quick. | 我要有什么不测 你就把我的东西都烧了 |
[25:18] | Took the computer. | 电脑被拿走了 |
[25:41] | This is fucked. | 这里一团糟 |
[25:44] | We need a tech crew in here for prints. | 我们需要技术人员来提取指纹 |
[25:46] | Anything they can catch. Catalog what’s left behind. | 尽量取证 把剩下的东西编个目录 |
[25:49] | We should let the bosses know. | 我们得告诉头头们 |
[25:50] | You sure they don’t know already? | 你怎么知道他们还不知道 |
[25:54] | We need to treat this like a 207. | 我们要按照代号207来处理 |
[25:57] | – What? – Kidnapping. | -什么 -绑架案 |
[26:00] | Teague, we don’t belong on this. | 缇格 我们干不了这活儿 |
[26:06] | Francis Semyon. Look now at you. | 弗兰西斯·塞米安 瞧瞧你 |
[26:12] | This man in the ’90s, what a terror. | 九十年代的你 可没这么体面 |
[26:16] | The good life suits you. | 好生活就是养人啊 |
[26:20] | Osip, have a champagne. | 奥斯普 来杯香槟 |
[26:24] | To friends and the future. | 敬朋友和未来 |
[26:26] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[26:29] | Frank, I don’t think you met Michael in Paris. | 弗兰克 你在巴黎还没见过迈克尔吧 |
[26:31] | Michael Bugulari, my attorney. | 迈克尔·伯格拉里 我的律师 |
[26:34] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Semyon. | 很高兴认识你 塞米安先生 |
[26:39] | Osip, you should meet some people. | 奥斯普 这边有些人你应该来见一下 |
[26:41] | Contractors, developers. | 承包商 开发商 |
[26:49] | If he turns up, I’m gonna | 他敢再出现 我就 |
[26:51] | put my size 13s so far up Caspere’s ass… | 把我的十三码的鞋塞进凯斯皮尔的屁股里 |
[26:56] | He’ll spit shoelaces? | 他会把鞋带吐出来吗 |
[27:33] | They should make the fucking banks deliver these things. | 他们应该让银行来传达这些文件的 |
[27:39] | This the best they got for police to do? | 他们就这点本事 派警察来干这事儿吗 |
[27:40] | Take people’s houses? | 收人们的房子 |
[27:42] | They just make us drop the paper, ma’am. | 他们只是让我们来送文书的 女士 |
[27:45] | We are sorry. | 我们很遗憾 |
[27:49] | You want to be police? | 你想当真正的警察吗 |
[27:51] | Why don’t y’all find my sister? | 那就先找到我妹妹 |
[27:53] | Uh, who’s that? She missing? | 呃 谁 她失踪了吗 |
[27:59] | My little sister Vera. | 我的妹妹维拉 |
[28:02] | She’s 24. | 她二十四岁 |
[28:05] | – How long she been missing? – We’re not sure. | -她失踪多久了 -我们也不确定 |
[28:08] | I mean, about a month ago, | 我是说 一个月以前 |
[28:10] | I hadn’t heard from her for a few weeks. | 我就已经好几周没她的消息了 |
[28:13] | Started calling, getting voice mail. | 打电话也总是转接到语音信箱 |
[28:17] | One day it’s disconnected. | 有一天干脆就断线了 |
[28:19] | I go to her apartment. | 我去她的公寓找她 |
[28:21] | Her old roommate says she moved out a while back. | 她的室友说她早就搬走了 |
[28:24] | Took all her stuff. They didn’t know where. | 东西也都带走了 不知道去哪儿了 |
[28:28] | Does she have a job? | 她有工作吗 |
[28:30] | She worked as a maid at a couple of places. | 她在好几个地方给人当佣人 |
[28:32] | But they said she quit. | 但是听说她不干了 |
[28:34] | Well, could you come down, | 好吧 你能和我们走一趟吗 |
[28:37] | file a report, and we could get started on it? | 做个笔录 然后我们就可以立案调查了 |
[28:39] | We told city police. Never heard anything. | 之前已经报警了 一直没有消息 |
[28:42] | Last place she worked, this, like, | 她最后工作场所 就像是 |
[28:45] | religious place, an institute. | 宗教场所 是一个研究机构 |
[28:50] | Panticapaeum? | 名字是不是叫潘吉卡裴 |
[28:52] | The Panticapaeum Institute? | 潘提卡彭研究所 |
[28:54] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 没错 |
[28:57] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[29:06] | Our city manager Ben Caspere was going to be here | 原本市执行长本·凯斯皮尔打算亲临现场 |
[29:09] | to explain this, | 向诸位做详细说明 |
[29:11] | but I suppose I can approximate the information. | 不过我想鄙人可以代为转达 |
[29:15] | So everybody knows Proposition 1 has passed. | 各位都知道1号提案已经通过 |
[29:18] | And next year construction will start | 直通加州中部的高铁项目 |
[29:20] | on a $68 billion high-speed rail | 造价680亿美元 |
[29:23] | up Central California. | 将在明年动工 |
[29:25] | An undeveloped valley adjacent to the rail | 几家控股公司也斥资买下 |
[29:28] | and the coastal highway has been purchased | 铁路附近以及沿海高速 |
[29:30] | by several holding companies | 未开发的山谷 |
[29:32] | anticipating a commercial development | 以期得到商业发展 |
[29:34] | that will be in line for hundreds of millions | 这里的商业发展有望吸引数亿 |
[29:38] | in federal grants. | 联邦补助金 |
[29:39] | And the feds | 而且联邦政府 |
[29:43] | have guaranteed cost overages. | 保证了成本过高不是问题 |
[30:15] | I was told something a long time ago. | 很久以前有人告诉我几句话 |
[30:19] | Let me share it with you. | 我想分享给各位 |
[30:21] | When you see only with God’s eyes, | 当你以上帝之眼洞察世间万物 |
[30:26] | you see only the truth. | 你看到的只有真相 |
[30:29] | And you recognize a meaningless universe. | 你便会意识到 我们身处的时空 是毫无意义的 |
[30:35] | Ginsberg said this to me once. | 金斯伯格曾经这么对我说 |
[30:38] | And it was a gift. | 对我来说这是恩赐 |
[30:40] | So today’s exercise | 所以今天修行的目的 |
[30:43] | is to recognize the world as meaningless | 就是让你们意识到这个尘世是毫无意义的 |
[30:46] | and to understand that God did not create | 但是你们得知道 |
[30:50] | a meaningless world. | 上帝创造的世界是有意义的 |
[30:52] | Hold both thoughts as irrefutable and equal, | 以无可争议和平等的态度来保持这两种想法 |
[30:57] | because this is how we must live now | 因为在人类末日来临之时 |
[31:00] | in the final age of man. | 这就是我们生存下去的方法 |
[31:13] | She gave her notice maybe two months back. | 两个月前大概还在这里 |
[31:17] | Any forwarding address? | 有转递的地址吗 |
[31:18] | No, she said she got a new job, less hours, more money. | 没有 她说她找到了新工作 工作时间更少 薪水更多 |
[31:22] | Told me she was working, like, some club circuit. | 她说她在什么俱乐部的地方工作 |
[31:25] | She mentioned Sonoma, I think. | 她有提到索诺玛公司 |
[31:28] | All right if we talk to the rest of your staff? | 那我们能和公司其他员工聊一聊吗 |
[31:30] | Of course. | 当然可以了 |
[32:33] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[32:51] | I may have seen her. | 我可能见过她 |
[32:53] | Just on the grounds, but, no. | 但只是在外面空地布道时见过 |
[32:59] | No, not speak to her. | 并没有和她交谈过 |
[33:00] | I wouldn’t know her name. | 我也不知道她的名字 |
[33:04] | I still have an office, but… | 我有办公室 不过 |
[33:06] | I don’t spend as much time here as I used to. | 现在待在那里的时间没有之前那么多 |
[33:10] | Just a few lectures a year. | 一年中也就到那里开几次讲座 |
[33:15] | I’ve wondered how you are. | 我倒是想知道你近来如何 |
[33:18] | You talk to Athena? | 你和雅典娜谈过了么 |
[33:20] | A few days ago, actually. | 其实就在几天前我们见了面 |
[33:22] | She seems good. | 她看起来不错 |
[33:25] | Clear eye, has a job. | 没有以前呆滞的眼神 找到了新工作 |
[33:27] | You talk to her that much? | 就只和她聊了这么多吗 |
[33:30] | Do you know what her job is? | 你知道她做什么工作吗 |
[33:32] | Something on the Internet. | 好像和网络有关 |
[33:33] | Web camera performances, she said. | 网上激情裸聊 她有说过 |
[33:36] | Athena, goddess of love. | 爱神雅典娜 |
[33:40] | I won’t go near computers, you understand. | 我不会用电脑的 你了解的 |
[33:42] | She’s doing porn. | 她在做色情工作 |
[33:45] | Well, what exactly is porn? | 是吗 到底什么是色情 |
[33:48] | I remember, you see, when the status quo, | 想起来了 你看 当现状如此 |
[33:51] | they labeled anything they didn’t like pornography. | 他们就带上有色眼镜来看待 说自己不喜欢色情 |
[33:53] | Avant-garde cinema, then, | 那时候先锋派电影很流行 |
[33:55] | featuring live sex acts for paying customers. | 以向观众表现真实的性爱场景为特色 |
[33:58] | She has a different outlook. | 她对此有不同的看法 |
[34:01] | Athena said it was theater. | 雅典娜说那是在剧院里 |
[34:02] | God damn. | 糟糕透顶 |
[34:04] | You don’t have any feeling, your daughter doing that? | 你女儿从事这种行业 你一点感觉都没有吗 |
[34:07] | Well, what would you have me do, Antigone? | 那你要我做什么 安提歌尼[希腊女神之一] |
[34:09] | Since I’ve never been good at guessing your needs. | 你的要求我从来都拿不准 |
[34:14] | Maybe talk her into doing something with her life. | 或者你可以劝劝她 让她做些有意义的事 |
[34:17] | Maybe convey some guidance, | 或者你也可以帮她指点迷津 |
[34:21] | some values she could carry. | 告诉她人生中正确的价值观 |
[34:24] | We have always disagreed here. | 我们每次都在这里产生分歧 |
[34:26] | I am not comfortable imposing my will on anyone | 把自己的意愿强加在别人身上 这让我很难受 |
[34:29] | and I haven’t been since 1978. | 而且1978年后我就不这么做了 |
[34:31] | Not even to stop them walking into a river. | 即使眼睁睁得看着他们往河里走吗 |
[34:33] | Yes, not even then. | 没错 即使是这种时候 |
[34:35] | And if your mother’s flair for drama | 若你母亲对戏剧的天赋 |
[34:37] | had been more present in her acting, | 能更好地表现出来的话 |
[34:38] | she might have gone on to great things. | 她早就能闯出名堂了 |
[34:52] | These totems, | 这些图腾 |
[34:55] | they watch over departed spirits. | 他们都守护者逝去的魂灵 |
[35:01] | I’ve always felt your mother among them. | 我总能在当中感受到你母亲的气息 |
[35:03] | You won’t even own it a little. | 你一点都不配 |
[35:04] | She abandoned the two of you, I didn’t. | 是她抛弃你们姐妹二人 不是我 |
[35:10] | You should spend less time in a state of resistance | 别再这么抵触了 |
[35:12] | making up problems for yourself. | 这样只会让自己活得更累 |
[35:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:18] | A failed marriage, a few relationships, | 一段失败的婚姻 几次恋情 |
[35:21] | you’re angry at the entire world | 就让你对这个世界愤愤不平 |
[35:24] | and men in particular | 特别是对男人更是如此 |
[35:25] | out of a false sense of entitlement | 究其原因 是因为得不到的永远在骚动 |
[35:28] | for something you never received. | 让你有了这错误的情绪 |
[35:29] | Your entire personality | 你的整个性格 |
[35:32] | is an extended criticism of my values. | 是对我价值观的批判 |
[35:35] | Meant, I’m sure, | 我肯定 你是想这样 |
[35:37] | to compel me into engagement through argument. | 通过吵架迫使我干涉她的事 |
[35:42] | Do you even like what you do? | 你真的喜欢你的工作吗 |
[35:44] | Or is it just a reflexive urge toward authority out of defiance? | 或者这仅仅出于一种向权威挑战的自反冲动 |
[35:48] | Talk to your daughter, prick. | 跟你女儿好好谈谈吧 混蛋 |
[35:50] | Help her. | 帮帮她 |
[35:56] | I just did. | 我刚刚就在这么做啊 |
[36:05] | – Hey, bud. – Dad? | -嘿 小家伙 -爸爸 |
[36:07] | – Hey. – Hey, Ray. | -嘿 -嘿 雷 |
[36:09] | You’re not till next Friday. | 下周五才轮到你接他吧 |
[36:10] | Hey, buddy, I knew you had a camping trip coming up | 嘿 小家伙 我知道你马上就要去露营了 |
[36:13] | and I just wanted to– here, it’s a Coleman. | 我只是想过来 拿着 这是套科勒曼的 |
[36:16] | It’s, like, top line. | 是个一线品牌 |
[36:17] | – Oh, thanks. – Yeah. | -噢 谢谢 -嗯 |
[36:19] | Camping trip was last weekend. | 露营是上周的事 |
[36:20] | He ended up having a stomachache. | 他最后胃疼回来了 |
[36:25] | Wait a minute. Where’s your shoes? | 等下 你的鞋呢 |
[36:27] | – What? – He’s wearing shoes. Ray, you been drinking? | -什么 -他穿着鞋呢 雷 你喝多了吗 |
[36:30] | Not those, the Nikes. | 不是这双 是耐克那双 |
[36:33] | The fucking LeBrons or whatever. | 勒布朗还是什么的 |
[36:36] | The tennis shoes he begged– | 那双他求我买的跑鞋 |
[36:38] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我说的哪双 |
[36:40] | I just didn’t wear them. | 我没穿而已 |
[36:41] | You realize I tell when people are lying for a living? | 你知道我的工作就是识别谎言 对吧 |
[36:44] | All right, Ray. Let’s talk about this later. | 好了 雷 我们等会儿再说这件事 |
[36:47] | Is that– is that blood on your sleeve? | 那是 在你袖子上的那是血吗 |
[36:49] | What happened to your shoes? | 那双鞋到底怎么了 |
[36:51] | It was a little thing that happened last week. | 上周发生了点小事 |
[36:54] | Boys. | 男孩子的事 |
[36:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:59] | What happened to your shoes? | 那双鞋到底怎么了 |
[37:02] | Ray, God damn it. They took his shoes out of his gym locker. | 雷 该死 他们把他的鞋从储物柜拿走了 |
[37:05] | And what? What, shit on them? | 然后呢 在上面拉屎了吗 |
[37:06] | They cut ’em up. That’s it. | 他们把它剪了 就这样 |
[37:08] | Christ, man, come on. This isn’t good for him. | 天啊 你别管了 对他没好处的 |
[37:09] | – Who was it, boy? – Ray, stop it. | -是谁干的 -雷 别问了 |
[37:11] | – Let’s talk later somewhere else. – Jesus, God, you fat pussy. | -我们去别的地方说 -天啊 你这个笨蛋 |
[37:14] | You’re gonna give me a kid’s name right now | 你最好现在就告诉我那个孩子的名字 |
[37:15] | or I’ll pull down your pants and I’ll spank you | 要不然我会扒了你的裤子 |
[37:17] | in front of the fucking cheerleading squad. | 在拉拉队面前抽你屁股一顿 |
[37:18] | Don’t look at him! You look at me! | 别看他 看着我 |
[37:22] | You tell me the name of that kid, Chad. | 告诉我那孩子叫什么 查德 |
[37:25] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三 |
[37:27] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[37:29] | Aspen. Aspen Conroy. | 阿斯彭 阿斯彭·康罗伊 |
[37:31] | Aspen? That’s a boy’s name? | 阿斯彭是吗 他叫这个名字对吗 |
[37:36] | – Chad. – God damn it, Ray. | -查德 -该死 雷 |
[37:39] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你他妈到底有什么毛病啊 |
[37:41] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[37:48] | We just had a– a thing, | 我们刚刚吵了一架 |
[37:52] | me and you. | 我和你 |
[37:55] | Totally, totally my fault. | 我的错 全怪我 |
[38:00] | Childhood is so scary. | 童年是如此可怕 |
[38:07] | I used– | 我原来 |
[38:10] | I used to want to be an astronaut. | 我原来想当名宇航员的 |
[38:18] | But astronauts don’t even go to the moon anymore. | 但是宇航员现在也不用登月了 |
[38:23] | Detective Velcoro? | 沃克洛警探 |
[38:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:34] | Yeah, got that Conroy address you wanted. | 找到那个你要的康罗伊的地址了 |
[38:36] | Place in Sherman Oaks. | 在舍曼奥克斯 |
[38:41] | Go. | 继续说 |
[38:43] | Last name Conroy, first name Wit. | 姓康罗伊 名威特 |
[38:46] | 982 982… | |
[39:07] | And your pop, he’s a piece of work, huh? | 你老爸 他挺了不起的 对吧 |
[39:09] | Don’t talk about my family, Elvis. | 别跟我提我的家人 埃尔维斯 |
[39:50] | Come on back, baby. | 快过来 宝贝儿 |
[39:52] | I’ve got something for you. | 我有礼物要给你 |
[40:06] | It’s been a week, Mr. Policeman. | 警察先生 都已经一周了哟 |
[40:10] | Get that dick over here. | 让你的小弟弟快过来 |
[40:14] | Hold that thought. I’m pretty rank. | 保持这状态 我臭死了 |
[40:17] | Let me jump in the shower. I’m gonna get clean for you. | 先让我洗个澡 等我洗干净再继续 |
[40:20] | I like it when you stink. I don’t mind. | 我就喜欢你脏脏的 我不介意啊 |
[40:21] | Five minutes and I’ll be right out. | 就五分钟 我一会儿就出来 |
[40:25] | Can I soap you up? | 我能和你一起洗吗 |
[40:26] | No, I like you the way you are. | 不用了 你就爱你现在这个样子 |
[40:29] | One hot shower, I’m ready to go. | 洗个热水澡就好 |
[40:36] | I’m timing you, Officer Woodrugh. | 我在计时咯 伍德夫警官 |
[41:33] | Jeez, that was like 30 minutes. | 天啊 都30分钟了 |
[41:35] | I thought you had drowned. | 我还以为你被淹死了 |
[41:37] | What took you so– | 为什么这么久啊 |
[41:38] | It’s been a long day. | 今天很辛苦 |
[41:40] | I had to work some kinks out. | 有很多琐碎的事情要处理 |
[41:43] | Well, I’ve got a place | 好吧 你有个好地方 |
[41:46] | right here where you can work that kink out. | 可以让你来处理 |
[42:05] | Osip, we talked this through in Paris. | 奥斯普 我们在巴黎已经谈过了 |
[42:08] | Caspere’s absence don’t mean a thing. | 凯斯皮尔缺席又不会怎样 |
[42:10] | It is happening, though. | 事情已经发生了 |
[42:12] | Vinci tapped fed money from the subway line, | 文奇从用联邦政府的钱来支付铁路工程的项目 |
[42:14] | and the same thing will happen | 同样的事情会不断发生 |
[42:16] | on a much, much bigger scale with the rail corridor. | 而且会以更大的规模发生 |
[42:19] | Owned by our holding companies. | 那是我们控股的公司所有的 |
[42:21] | Set up through Catalast. | 通过凯特拉斯特建立的 |
[42:25] | This goes beyond us. A legitimate legacy. | 这超出了我们的能力 那是合法的遗产 |
[42:28] | Chance for the grandkids to | 一个可以让孩子 |
[42:30] | be part of one of those old California families. | 成为那些老加利福尼亚家庭的一份子的机会 |
[42:32] | Don’t even remember where the money comes from. | 别再想这钱是从哪里来的 |
[42:36] | Let’s talk more at dinner. | 我们吃饭的时候再说吧 |
[42:40] | Give us a minute, friends. | 让我们独处一会儿 朋友们 |
[43:00] | I thought we already had an agreement, Osip? | 我以为我们已经达成一致了 奥斯普 |
[43:03] | Frank, you know you have my complete confidence, | 弗兰克 你知道我对你是有信心的 |
[43:08] | but our organization has very old rules. | 但是我们的组织是有老规矩的 |
[43:11] | Checks and balances. | 相互制衡 |
[43:13] | I have to perform my due diligence. | 我得尽职调查 |
[43:15] | Sure. Sure. | 当然了 |
[43:18] | But, Osip, it’s a buy-in. | 但是 奥斯普 这是买进 |
[43:21] | I thought you were here to close. | 我以为你此行目的是为了结算 |
[43:23] | I will close when I’m ready to close. | 等我准备好了自会结算的 |
[43:27] | Do not rush me, Frank. | 别催我 弗兰克 |
[43:35] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[43:37] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 没问题 |
[43:40] | You guys should relax. | 你们应该放松放松 |
[43:43] | Get some rest before dinner. | 晚饭前休息一会儿 |
[43:45] | I look forward to meeting Caspere. | 我很期待见到凯斯皮尔 |
[44:11] | Fuckin’ Caspere. | 该死的凯斯皮尔 |
[44:17] | What could you have to talk to my son about? | 你要找我儿子谈什么 |
[44:20] | Relax, it’s nothing. | 别紧张 没什么大事 |
[44:21] | Maybe I just want to ask him about some stolen property. | 可能我只是想找他问问关于失窃物品的事 |
[44:26] | Look, bud, you want to call him out | 听着 伙计 你把他交出来 |
[44:28] | and maybe we can take care of this, you know, right here? | 或许我们在这儿就能解决这个问题 |
[44:30] | You don’t even have to tell the missus. | 都不必惊动你太太 |
[44:35] | – Yeah, hold on. Um… – Great. | -好吧 等一下 呃 -好的 |
[44:39] | Hey, son? It’ll just be a second, honey. | 嘿 儿子 出来一下 宝贝 |
[44:48] | This man’s with the police. | 这位先生是警察 |
[44:51] | He says he has something to ask you. | 他有事情要问你 |
[44:53] | You like to bully kids, Ass-pen. | 你喜欢欺负小孩子 是吗 混球 |
[44:56] | Hold on, what is this? | 等等 这是怎么回事 |
[44:58] | You’re 12 years old and you’re already evil as fuck. | 你才12岁就已经这么混了 |
[45:00] | Hey, you can’t talk– | 嘿 不准你这么跟我儿子 |
[45:04] | – No! – You’re gonna run out on your dad? | -不 -你打算扔下你老爸不管吗 |
[45:06] | Take a look. He’s doing this for you. | 看清楚 他挨打是因为你 |
[45:18] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 不要 |
[45:20] | – Stop! – Stop? Stop? | -住手 -你让我住手 |
[45:23] | I thought that got you off, kid– seeing people in pain. | 我以为你喜欢这样 看着别人痛苦 臭小子 |
[45:26] | If you ever bully or hurt anybody again, | 如果你再敢欺负或伤到别人 |
[45:28] | I’ll come back and butt-fuck your father | 我会回来就在你家草坪上把你妈妈的无头尸体 |
[45:30] | with your mom’s headless corpse on this goddamn lawn. | 塞进你爸爸的屁眼里 |
[45:37] | 12 years old, my ass. | 12岁的混球 |
[45:39] | Fuck you. | 操你全家 |
[45:54] | Oh, my God, Wit! | 哦 天啊 威特 |
[46:59] | What’s this one? | 这个疤是怎么回事 |
[47:02] | The big one. | 这个大伤疤 |
[47:09] | I know you don’t like talking about the army, | 我知道你不喜欢谈起军队的事 |
[47:11] | but I keep wondering– | 但我一直在想 |
[47:13] | It’s not from the army. | 这不是在军队受的伤 |
[47:15] | It’s from before. | 是很久以前 |
[47:18] | A long time ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[47:26] | – What are you doing? – I’m working on something. | -你干什么 -我在查一件案子 |
[47:29] | Just got to check it out. | 去看看怎么样了 |
[47:32] | How are you working on something? | 你怎么查案子 |
[47:34] | – You’re on leave. – It’s a side job, babe. | -你已经离职了 -是兼职 宝贝 |
[47:36] | Told a friend I’d help him out. | 我答应帮一个朋友 |
[47:43] | That sounds like bullshit, Paul. | 听起来就是谎话 保罗 |
[47:47] | Hey, it’s not. | 嘿 不是的 |
[47:49] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[47:54] | Are you ever gonna spend the night? | 你什么时候能在这里过夜 |
[47:58] | Hey, there’s no one else. | 嘿 我没有别的女人 |
[48:02] | It’s just right now my life is kind of fucked. | 只是我现在的生活意一团糟 |
[48:06] | I gotta keep working. | 我必须一直工作下去 |
[48:08] | I need to do something. I need to work. | 我得找点事情做 我不能闲下来 |
[48:10] | You need to come back to bed. | 你需要回到床上 |
[48:23] | It’s just work. | 只是工作而已 |
[48:25] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[49:23] | # this is my least favorite life # | # 这是我最不喜爱的生活 # |
[49:29] | # the one where you fly and I don’t # | # 你在翱翔 而我不是 # |
[49:35] | # a kiss holds a million deceits # | # 一个吻藏着无数谎言 # |
[49:39] | # and a lifetime goes up # | # 仍有一生要走 # |
[49:44] | # in smoke # | # 烟雾缭绕 # |
[49:47] | # this is my least favorite you # | # 这不是我最喜欢的你 # |
[49:53] | # who floats far above earth and stone # | # 漂浮在石土之上的你 # |
[49:59] | # the nights that I twist on the rack # | # 深夜在焦虑中度过 # |
[50:03] | # is the time that I feel # | # 这就是我的感受 # |
[50:07] | # most at home # | # 独居家中 # |
[50:11] | # we’re wandering in the shade # | # 我们在倒影中徘徊 # |
[50:17] | # and the rustle of falling leaves… # | # 脚下枯叶沙沙作响 # |
[50:28] | These are all his files and his laptop. | 这是他所有的文件和电脑 |
[50:31] | I asked him how long he thought it took Stephen Hawking | 我问过他 他觉得史蒂芬·霍金 |
[50:33] | to type a piece of investigative journalism. | 打一篇新闻调查稿要多久 |
[50:38] | He ain’t gonna be writing that story no more. | 他不会再写那个故事了 |
[50:40] | Good. Yeah. | 很好 |
[50:42] | Give him something to chew on. | 给他点噱头 |
[50:56] | Supposed to savor that. | 这酒得慢慢品 |
[51:00] | Yeah? Let me try it again. | 是吗 那我再来一杯试试 |
[51:13] | Tying one on? | 味道怎么样 |
[51:15] | Not particularly. | 一般吧 |
[51:21] | How’s your kid? | 你儿子还好吗 |
[51:23] | You talk to that lawyer I put you with? | 你和我介绍给你的律师谈了吗 |
[51:25] | Harris? Yeah. Yeah. She’s gonna see what she can do. | 哈里斯 是啊 她会尽力的 |
[51:28] | She said, you know, don’t get my hopes up. | 她说 别抱太大希望 |
[51:36] | Is your dinner okay, Ray? | 你的晚餐还合口味吗 雷 |
[51:37] | – Yeah. – You want something else? | -是啊 -还想吃点别的吗 |
[51:39] | No, thank you, darling. | 不了 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[51:46] | You seeing anybody? A woman? | 你在和谁约会吗 某个女人 |
[51:49] | There something else I’d be seeing? | 我还能和谁约会啊 |
[51:53] | Nah, not interested in anything like that anymore. | 没有了 对这种事情没兴趣了 |
[51:56] | Need to get back on that horse, my friend. | 你得重回正轨啊 朋友 |
[51:59] | A good woman mitigates our baser tendencies. | 一个好女人能纠正我们的恶习 |
[52:03] | You got time. Have more kids. | 你时间多得是 多要几个孩子 |
[52:10] | We’re trying. | 我们正在努力 |
[52:13] | Gonna be doing this IVF thing. | 准备去做试管婴儿 |
[52:16] | I tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[52:18] | I ain’t looking forward to jerking off in no cup. | 我一点都不期待撸管然后射在一个小杯子里 |
[52:20] | Huh. | 哈 |
[52:23] | No. | 是啊 |
[52:26] | # this is my least favorite life… # | # 这是我最不喜爱的生活 # |
[52:39] | Anyways, good job with the thing. | 不管怎样 事情干得漂亮 |
[52:41] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[52:52] | Jordan has our friends at the Soho Bar. | 乔丹和我们的朋友在苏荷酒吧 |
[52:55] | We should join them. | 我们应该过去找他们 |
[52:58] | Right. | 没错 |
[53:06] | Take care, Raymond. Talk soon. | 保重 雷蒙德 我们回头再聊 |
[53:09] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[53:21] | # the station rolls away from the train # | # 火车驶离车站 # |
[53:28] | # the blue pulls away from the sky # | # 天空日渐阴暗 # |
[53:34] | # the whisper of two broken wings # | # 双翅之间耳语 # |
[53:39] | # maybe they’re yours # | # 或许他们属于你 # |
[53:42] | # maybe they’re mine # | # 或许他们属于我 # |
[53:46] | # this is my least favorite life # | # 这是我最不喜爱的生活 # |
[53:56] | # this is my least favorite life # | # 这是我最不喜爱的生活 # |
[54:02] | # the one where I’m out of my mind # | # 那个让我疯狂的生活 # |
[54:09] | # the one where you’re just out of reach # | # 那个无法触碰到你的生活 # |
[54:13] | # the one where I stay # | # 我在此停留 # |
[54:17] | # and you fly # | # 而你却在飞翔 # |
[54:20] | # I’m wandering in the shade # | # 我在倒影中徘徊 # |
[54:26] | # and the rustle of fallen leaves # | # 脚下枯叶沙沙作响 # |
[54:33] | # a bird on the edge of a blade… # | # 鸟儿在树叶边缘 # |
[54:37] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[54:42] | # I’m locked in a sweet memory # | # 我被锁在甜蜜的回忆之中 # |
[54:53] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[54:55] | You motherfucker. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[55:02] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[55:14] | Sir? | 先生 |
[55:50] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[56:02] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[56:05] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[56:17] | Lucia. | 露西娅 |
[56:42] | Fuck your little… | 操你妹的 |
[56:58] | Yeah, El? | 怎么了 埃尔 |
[57:13] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[57:15] | I need you in Ventura. PCH, Point Mugu. | 你去趟文图拉 在莫古角的高速 |
[57:18] | Use the sirens. | 用警笛开道 |
[57:19] | What? How? Why? | 什么 怎么了 为什么 |
[57:22] | They found Ben Caspere. | 他们发现本·凯斯皮尔了 |
[57:33] | Eyes are gone, obviously. | 很显然 眼睛不见了 |
[57:35] | Looks like chemical burn. Acid, maybe. | 像是化学物品灼伤 可能是酸性物质 |
[57:37] | Some kind of other abrasion in the sockets. | 眼周还有多处擦伤 |
[57:40] | Can’t call COD yet, but he bled out somewhere else. | 还不能判断死因 但他一定某处失血过多而死 |
[57:45] | Severe pelvic wound. | 骨盆严重受损 |
[57:55] | That’s the guy we’ve been waiting on? | 他就是我们一直在等的人 |
[58:02] | Velcoro, Vinci PD. | 沃克洛 文奇警局 |
[58:07] | This man’s a missing person with us. | 死者是我们局的失踪人口 |
[58:08] | Ilinca, Bezzerides, | 埃林卡 本泽雷迪斯 |
[58:11] | Ventura Sheriff CID. | 我们隶属文图拉警局 |
[58:14] | Paul Woodrugh, CHP. | 保罗·伍德夫 公路巡警 |
[58:17] | The fuck is Vinci? | 文奇是什么东西 |
[58:18] | A city, supposedly. | 据说是一个城市 |
[58:26] | That’s bullshit. | 狗屁 |