时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | How’d a water stain get there? | 天花板那里怎么会有水渍 |
[01:52] | It rained maybe twice this last year. | 去年的雨量说不定是今年的两倍 |
[01:57] | It’s like everything’s papier-mache. | 这一切都让人感觉虚无缥缈 |
[02:02] | Stop thinking. | 别想了 |
[02:06] | I don’t like being on a ledge. | 我不喜欢被逼到风口浪尖的这种状态 |
[02:08] | Nobody gets rich on their own money. | 没有人是靠自己的钱发财的 |
[02:12] | I never really knew what to do with it. | 我一直都不知道究竟要怎么做才好 |
[02:15] | Money. | 怎么赚钱 |
[02:20] | I see that about myself. | 影射的是我自己 |
[02:25] | You always said you want lots of land. | 你总说要很多土地 |
[02:29] | Yes, | 没错 |
[02:31] | but you need children to leave it to. | 但总要有后代才能继承 |
[02:35] | It’s never really yours. | 它从来都不是你的 |
[02:37] | You don’t take it with you. | 你又带不走 |
[02:39] | You don’t take anything with you. | 你什么都不用带 |
[02:41] | Just yourself, whatever that was. | 无论发生什么 总是孤身一人 |
[02:45] | I’ve worked my whole life, same as you. | 和你一样 我也工作了一辈子 |
[02:49] | And not being poor is better than the opposite. | 富裕总比贫穷来得好 |
[02:58] | My old man back in Chicago, | 当我还小时 在芝加哥 |
[03:01] | when I was a kid… | 我家老爷子 |
[03:04] | he used to lock me in the basement when he’d go on a bender. | 每次去喝酒的时候就把我锁在地下室里 |
[03:09] | Usually last the night. | 一待就是一晚上 |
[03:10] | Let me out the next day. | 第二天才把我放出来 |
[03:13] | Thought he was keeping me safe, I guess. | 我那时以为他是在为我的安全着想 |
[03:17] | This one time, I was six… | 当时我六岁 |
[03:21] | he puts me down there | 他把我关进地下室 |
[03:23] | and I wake up | 我醒来时 |
[03:26] | and it’s locked. | 门已经锁上了 |
[03:29] | It had happened before. | 这事之前也发生过 |
[03:33] | Anyways, I guess he ended up arrested. | 不管怎样 他后来应该是被抓了 |
[03:36] | I guess. | 我猜是这样 |
[03:38] | God, baby. | 天呐 亲爱的 |
[03:39] | Well… | 还有 |
[03:42] | by the second morning… | 第二个早上 |
[03:46] | I was out of food. | 我没东西吃了 |
[03:49] | The third day, the lightbulb burned out. | 到了第三天 地下室的灯泡烧坏了 |
[03:55] | Pitch-black in there. | 地下室黑漆漆一片 |
[03:58] | That’s when the rats started coming out. | 这个时候老鼠开始出动了 |
[04:03] | I dozed off and… | 我迷迷糊糊地睡着 |
[04:06] | I felt the thing, you know, nibbling my finger. | 我感觉到有东西 在啃我的手指头 |
[04:16] | I woke up. | 睁眼一看 |
[04:18] | It was, you know, chewing my finger. | 是老鼠在啃我的指头 |
[04:23] | What did you do? | 然后呢 |
[04:26] | I grabbed it in the dark with my hands | 黑暗中我一把抓住老鼠 |
[04:29] | and I started smashing it. | 开始把它往地上摔 |
[04:32] | And I just kept smashing it… | 我就这么一直摔 |
[04:36] | till it was nothing but goo in my hands. | 直到手中的老鼠变得血肉模糊 |
[04:47] | Two more days I was in there… | 又过了两天 我仍在地下室里 |
[04:51] | in the dark… | 在一片漆黑中待着 |
[04:55] | till my dad comes home. | 一直等到我父亲回来 |
[05:09] | Sometimes I wonder how many things you have like that… | 有时候我在想 你到底经历了多少这样的事 |
[05:15] | that I don’t know about. | 都是我不知道的 |
[05:18] | Ever since, I wondered | 从那以后 我就在想 |
[05:21] | what if he never comes home? | 假如他一直没有回来会怎样 |
[05:28] | What if I’m… | 万一我 |
[05:31] | still in that basement | 还在地下室会怎样 |
[05:35] | in the dark? | 待在黑暗中 |
[05:45] | What if I died there? | 万一我死在那里呢 |
[05:56] | That’s what that reminds me of. | 它让我想起了这些事 |
[05:58] | What? | 什么 |
[06:03] | That water stain. | 那水渍 |
[06:07] | Something’s trying to tell me that | 有个声音在告诉我 |
[06:11] | it’s all papier-mache. | 这一切都是幻觉 |
[06:15] | Something’s telling me to wake up. | 有个声音在唤我清醒过来 |
[06:19] | Like… | 就像 |
[06:25] | like I’m not real. | 就像我不是真的 |
[06:29] | Like I’m only dreaming. | 就好像这一切恍然如梦 |
[06:35] | TOD between 4:00 and 9:00 AM morning of the 26th. | 死亡时间在26日凌晨四点到九点之间 |
[06:39] | Tox shows Xanax, alcohol, | 从毒性检测出抗焦虑药物 酒精 |
[06:42] | also had gonorrhea, for what it’s worth. | 还得了淋病 不知道对案件有没有帮助 |
[06:45] | Hydrochloric acid on his eyes. | 在他眼内发现了盐酸 |
[06:47] | Burn pattern tells us he was on his back. | 灼烧痕迹表明死者死亡时是俯卧姿势 |
[06:49] | Lack of spray around the orbital cavity | 眼周附近无液体喷溅 |
[06:51] | indicates precision. | 说明手法精准 |
[06:52] | Some kind of glass eyedropper, maybe. | 应该是某种玻璃瓶眼药水 |
[06:55] | He’s our body. | 他是我们的人 |
[06:57] | I don’t see that changing, so why don’t you all fill me in? | 这点暂时没有变化 不如你就详细说明下吧 |
[07:00] | Victim is a key figure in a state’s investigation. | 对州立调查小组来说受害者是破案关键 |
[07:02] | – What state investigation? – Newly formed. | -什么州立调查小组 -刚组建的 |
[07:04] | We’re looking into various allegations | 我们正在对起诉书上针对文奇市的 |
[07:06] | made against Vinci in the papers. | 多项指控进行调查 |
[07:08] | Vinci detectives have been | 文奇市的警探们这两天 |
[07:09] | on Caspere as a missing person for two days. | 一直在调查凯斯皮尔的失踪案 |
[07:12] | We have the man’s house which was burglarized. | 我们发现死者的房子曾遭洗劫 |
[07:14] | You want to shut us out, | 你不想让我们介入调查 |
[07:16] | we’ll continue our investigation autonomously. | 我们会对这件事继续独立调查 |
[07:18] | In Vinci, so everybody | 这样一来 在文奇市 |
[07:19] | can keep their little corners to themselves, | 所有人都能偏安一隅 |
[07:22] | but, ladies and gentlemen, PD is solving this case. | 但是 需要向在座诸位说明 我们警方正全力侦破此案 |
[07:25] | I understand Ventura. How does the state have any claim here? | 文图拉市的说法我能理解 但州里怎么会有这样的要求 |
[07:29] | Our officer found the body. | 尸体是我们的警员找到的 |
[07:32] | This could get you out from under, | 这件事办好了你就能平步青云 |
[07:34] | Woodrugh. That actress bullshit. | 伍德夫 那女演员算个屁 |
[07:35] | You’d be detailed as a state’s investigator. | 届时你会以州立调查员的身份参加案件的侦破 |
[07:37] | The Caspere homicide is your public investigation. | 按照你的要求对卡斯珀谋杀案进行公开调查 |
[07:40] | Looking into Vinci PD is your confidential mandate. | 你的秘密任务就是留心文奇警局的一切动向 |
[07:43] | Gathering intel for a grand jury. | 为大陪审团收集所需的情报 |
[07:45] | This probe is very important to the governor’s office. | 此次调查对州长办公室而言意义重大 |
[07:48] | Say this goes your way. | 假设事情按照你们预想中的进行 |
[07:50] | How’s it play for my boy here once the dust settles? | 等到尘埃落定之时我的手下又能得到什么呢 |
[07:52] | Everything shakes out, | 等一切都水落石出 |
[07:55] | you’ll be offered a chance to remain investigator. | 会让你继续保持调查员的头衔 |
[07:57] | In line for a state detective shield. | 也会让你顺理成章当上警探 |
[08:00] | We can wipe away all that admin hassle. | 我们能帮你摆平那件纠纷 |
[08:02] | When this is over, | 等到案件侦查结束后 |
[08:06] | can I just go back to being on the bike? | 我能回去当我的骑警吗 |
[08:09] | You can see abrasions on his wrists and ankles, | 可以看到死者手腕及脚踝部有淤痕 |
[08:12] | lividity on his torso. | 躯干上有尸斑 |
[08:14] | He was bound upside down. | 他曾被人倒吊 |
[08:17] | Or close to it. | 或者是类似的情况 |
[08:20] | Attorney general’s office has concerns | 总检察长办公室对 |
[08:22] | about obfuscation on the part of Vinci PD. | 文奇警署的行为表示不解 |
[08:24] | Detective Bezzerides, you’ll be primary commander of the detail. | 贝泽里德斯警探 这次案件由你负责 |
[08:27] | Secondary is gonna be a Vinci guy, Velcoro. | 二把手由文奇警局的的沃克洛负责 |
[08:30] | Your DB was into a lot of LA County money. | 你的任务是调查洛杉矶县的资金动向 |
[08:32] | His house was broken into, so you’re going to Vinci. | 死者的家被洗劫 所以你要动身去文奇市 |
[08:35] | Vinci detective with you, word is he’s bent. | 文奇的警探会和你一同前往 流言说他已经腐败了 |
[08:38] | Work him. Leverage something to turn him. | 动员他 找到让他回心转意的筹码 |
[08:41] | We’ll have a full state probe up inside a week. | 一周内我们将对此进行全面调查 |
[08:43] | Caspere’s death is a window into everything. | 凯斯皮尔的死是这一切谜团的关键 |
[08:45] | And what is everything exactly? | 这一切谜团到底是什么 |
[08:48] | You know anything about the city of Vinci? | 你对文奇市有什么了解吗 |
[08:54] | It started out as a vice haven early 1900s. | 二十世纪初建市时这里是天堂 |
[08:58] | Went industrial in the ’20s. | 在二十年代开始工业化 |
[09:01] | Pushed out residents from manufacturing zones. | 把居民从工业区赶了出来 |
[09:06] | Worse air polluter in the state. | 空气污染严重 |
[09:09] | Annually emits or processes 27 million pounds of toxic waste. | 每年排放两千七百万磅的有毒废物 |
[09:18] | Reds tries to stop my grandfather | 瑞兹试图阻止我祖父 |
[09:20] | from industrial rezoning. | 重新进行工业规划 |
[09:22] | Same thing. | 一个道理 |
[09:25] | Geldof’s been after us since we won the last EPA suit. | 上一起环保署诉讼案胜诉后格尔多夫一直盯着我们不放 |
[09:29] | It’s about money, Detective Velcoro. | 说到底是钱的问题 沃克洛警探 |
[09:32] | Caspere was one of the architects | 凯斯皮尔是社区革新计划 |
[09:33] | of the community renewal initiative. | 项目的领军人物之一 |
[09:34] | Passing legislature, our city gets to keep | 在通过立法决议后 未来八年我市有权保留 |
[09:37] | 75% of its county tax revenue for eight years. | 县百分之七十五的赋税收入 |
[09:41] | – And what’s that worth? – About $900 million. | -金额有多少 -大概是九亿美元 |
[09:43] | Being kept from the county general fund. | 这笔款项不计入县常规账目里 |
[09:44] | Hell, Ernst, it’s our money. | 妈的 厄恩斯特 那可是我们的钱 |
[09:46] | Vinci’s a goddamn success story in a depressed economy. | 如今经济不景气 文奇市也算是成功的励志故事了 |
[09:49] | State’s gonna use the | 州办公室将会 |
[09:50] | homicide to dig into whatever they can, Ray. | 利用这起谋杀案尽一切努力挖掘的 雷 |
[09:52] | Wherever the Caspere case goes, we need you running point. | 不管凯斯皮尔案件归哪里管 我们需要你周旋 |
[09:55] | Control the sprawl. Control the flow of information. | 控制事态的蔓延 控制信息的走向 |
[09:58] | Dixon is secondary to you staging out of Vinci. | 迪格森会作为你的副手 |
[10:01] | You’ll be working under a | 你会在文图拉警探的指挥下 |
[10:03] | Ventura detective commanding the task force. | 参与到这次特别行动中 |
[10:08] | That clear to you, Detective? | 明白了吗 警探 |
[10:10] | 10-4, Lieutenant. Just one question. | 中尉 我有个问题 |
[10:13] | Am I supposed to solve this or not? | 我到底该不该侦破这起案件 |
[10:19] | Just no surprises, Detective Velcoro. | 别出意外就行 沃克洛警探 |
[10:21] | Ray accepts dualities must be effected | 凡事都有两面性 |
[10:24] | to serve public interests. | 方能满足大众利益 雷对此赞同 |
[10:28] | I really do. | 我确实赞同 |
[10:32] | – Bound? – Vinyl fabric. | -被捆绑 -这是乙烯基织物 |
[10:34] | You can see the edge of the buckle’s imprint on both wrists. | 可以看到死者的手腕有捆绑的印记 |
[10:36] | Tape residue. | 胶带残留 |
[10:38] | Pelvic wounds are from a 12-gauge at point-blank range. | 骨盆的创伤12发猎枪近距离射击造成的 |
[10:41] | Some kind of Super-X heavy load. | 是重型武器 |
[10:44] | Came after the eye stuff. Official COD is heart attack. | 这处伤是在眼伤之后造成的 官方死因是心脏病发作 |
[10:47] | – Trauma-induced. – A coup de grace. | -创伤所致 -完全是致命一击 |
[10:49] | Lividity indicates he was placed | 尸斑表明死者死后 |
[10:50] | in upright position after death. | 是垂直放置的 |
[10:52] | Spent a few hours that way. | 保持数小时之久 |
[10:53] | Nothing under his nails, no prints. | 指甲里没有任何残留物 也没有指纹 |
[10:56] | No trace at all? | 一点痕迹都没有吗 |
[11:07] | His eyes? What the fuck kind of modus operandi is that? | 他的眼睛 那他妈是什么鬼作案手法啊 |
[11:10] | Doc said it was hydrochloric acid. | 医生说是盐酸造成的 |
[11:12] | And a shotgun blast happened. | 他还被散弹枪崩了 |
[11:15] | Torture. Somebody wanted to know something. | 拷打 有人想套话 |
[11:17] | Yeah, his house was tossed. | 是啊 他的房子也被翻得底朝天 |
[11:18] | Somebody’s making a move. | 有人开始行动了 |
[11:21] | What? What does that mean? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[11:24] | You knew Caspere? | 你认识凯斯皮尔吗 |
[11:26] | There’s deals being done upstate. | 北部正在进行交易 |
[11:28] | – A lot of money moving around. – What deals? | -一大笔资金在流动 -什么交易 |
[11:32] | – You pull my string? Is that how this works? – Jesus, Frank. | -你这是逼问我吗 你就是这么办案的 -天啊 弗兰克 |
[11:35] | The more I know, the better I can deal with this. | 我知道的越多 才能把这事处理的更好 |
[11:36] | This is what you deal with. | 这就是你在处理的事 |
[11:38] | Caspere was important to this thing I have going on. | 凯斯皮尔对我正在做的事情非常重要 |
[11:40] | I’ve got to clean it up now. | 我现在得把这事处理干净 |
[11:42] | So you beat the bushes until you figure it out. | 所以仔细查 知道你破案为止 |
[11:45] | You ain’t no sheriff’s brownie. You’re a detective. | 你又不是警长的布朗尼 你是个警探 |
[11:47] | Who’s your best informant? | 谁是你最好的线人 |
[11:49] | Are you serious? | 你跟我来真的 |
[11:51] | Fucking hell, Raymond. | 去你妈的 雷蒙德 |
[12:07] | Leave! | 快走 |
[12:10] | Leave! | 快走 |
[12:11] | Danger! | 危险 |
[12:18] | Yeah, yeah, that’s right. Fuck me. | 好吧 好吧 靠我 |
[12:43] | So good to see you. | 看到你真高兴 |
[12:46] | Why don’t you visit me more? | 你为什么不多来看看我 |
[12:48] | Just busy. The job. | 工作太忙了 |
[12:51] | The job. We haven’t had dinner in ages. | 工作啊 我们都好久没一起吃过饭了 |
[12:54] | That’s why I brought you this, Ma. | 所以我给你买了这个 妈 |
[12:56] | Don’t give me that Ma shit. | 别喊我妈 |
[12:58] | It’s too late for us to start all that now. | 我们现在从新来过已经太迟了 |
[13:00] | Well, you ought to eat something. | 好吧 你应该吃点东西 |
[13:03] | Oh, I don’t touch bread. | 噢 我从来不碰面包的 |
[13:05] | Peel that skin off for me, Paulie. | 帮我把皮剥了 保罗 |
[13:10] | So strong. | 真壮啊 |
[13:14] | I saw your old prom date the other day. | 那天我看见你的舞伴了 |
[13:17] | She got fat. | 她变胖了 |
[13:19] | I remember her. | 我记得她呢 |
[13:21] | Couldn’t wait to have somebody’s baby. | 迫不及待的给别人生孩子去了 |
[13:23] | She was nice. She was nice to me. | 她人挺好的 对我不错 |
[13:28] | All the girls are nice to you, Paulie. | 所有的姑娘都对你好 保罗 |
[13:31] | You haven’t figured that out by now? | 你到现在都还没有发现吗 |
[13:37] | Want to stay tonight? | 今晚留下来住吗 |
[13:39] | We can watch a Clint movie. | 我们可以一起看克林特的电影 |
[13:41] | You can have your old room. | 你可以睡在你以前的房间里 |
[13:43] | I’m working on something. | 我正在办案 |
[13:45] | – Just came to see– – Who is she, you scamp? | -我就来看看 -她是谁啊 你这个小滑头 |
[13:48] | You rake. | 你这个小色狼 |
[13:51] | You got hound’s blood just like your daddy. | 你和你老子一样有着猎犬的血性 |
[13:54] | I’m not gonna be around for a while. | 我会有一段时间不在 |
[13:57] | I’ve got to work around LA and the coast. | 我会在洛杉矶和海岸一带工作 |
[14:01] | – Special detail. – Mm. | -特别调查 -嗯 |
[14:04] | Then stay. We can play cards. | 那就留下吧 我们可以打打牌 |
[14:07] | You can have your old room. | 你可以睡在你以前的房间里 |
[14:13] | You been getting any more shifts at the restaurant lately? | 你最近在餐厅有很多轮班吗 |
[14:18] | Not with my carpal tunnel. | 我这手腕哪干得动 |
[14:20] | I’d lose my state check anyway. | 反正我迟早会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[14:22] | I thought Bill was letting you work off the books. | 我以为比尔会让你私下接点活儿干呢 |
[14:25] | Oh, Bill? Don’t talk to me about that motherfucker. | 噢 你说比尔啊 别跟我提那操蛋的家伙 |
[14:32] | Are you gonna give yourself up… | 你是要自首呢 |
[14:33] | …or do this the hard way? | 还是想来硬的 |
[14:36] | There ain’t no easy with me. | 我的字典里从来没有轻易二字 |
[14:38] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[14:39] | Damn. I so hate making a mess. | 妈的 我讨厌烂摊子 |
[14:42] | A lot of paperwork, you know. | 还要写一堆的报告 |
[14:44] | It messes with you. | 它在扰乱你的思维 |
[14:46] | Screw you. I did my time in prison. | 去你的 我可是在监狱服过刑的 |
[15:21] | We’re listing contents against insurance audits. | 我们正在整理保险审核的目录 |
[15:24] | See what was stolen. | 看看什么东西被偷了 |
[15:27] | Well, somebody was looking for something. | 好吧 有人在找东西 |
[15:29] | Would explain the torture. | 这样就解释了为什么会有拷打 |
[15:31] | Maybe. Guy really thought about fucking a lot. | 也许吧 这个人脑子里想太多淫秽的事了 |
[15:46] | Do you mind? | 别敲了行吗 |
[15:53] | Psychiatrist appointments. | 与心理医生的预约 |
[15:55] | He was seeing a shrink. | 他在看心理医生 |
[15:56] | We need to call every appointment in that calendar. | 我们要给这日程表上每一个预约都打个电话 |
[15:59] | Should check all those circled dates against his GPS. | 应该对着日历上画圈的日子查他的GPS定位 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:11] | You pull off that e-cig. Not a lot of people do. | 你在用抽电子烟戒烟啊 很少人用这种方法的 |
[16:15] | This place gets a day-to-day influx | 每天有七万人在涌入 |
[16:16] | of 70,000 people, right? | 这个城市 对吗 |
[16:19] | Where do they live? | 他们住在哪里 |
[16:21] | I tried one once. It felt like it was smoking me. | 我抽过一次电子烟 感觉像是它在吸我 |
[16:25] | A real cigarette wouldn’t make you feel like that. | 真正的香烟不会让你有那种感觉 |
[16:30] | Maybe it was just a little too close | 也许是因为和吸机器人的小弟弟 |
[16:32] | to sucking a robot’s dick. I don’t know. | 感觉太像了吧 我也不知道 |
[16:51] | Caspere was my bank on this thing. | 这事是由凯斯皮尔提供资金的 |
[16:53] | My disposal company set this up. | 我的处置公司牵的线 |
[16:55] | Chemical runoff. We took the risk. | 化学径流 我们承担了风险 |
[16:57] | And that risk afforded you the chance to buy into the corridor. | 这个风险给了你机会买进这条天然走廊 |
[17:00] | But I’m telling you, that buy was never made. | 但我要告诉你的是 这笔买卖做不成 |
[17:02] | Caspere had me down for 12 parcels below Monterey. | 凯斯皮尔在蒙特雷下面的地少给了我12块 |
[17:05] | Frank, I can only account for what purchases Caspere completed. | 弗兰克 我只能对凯斯皮尔完成的买卖负责任 |
[17:08] | – Are you saying that I– – Mr. McCandless, | -你是在说我 -麦坎德利斯先生 |
[17:11] | Mr. Caspere had effectively sold Mr. Semyon the land | 作为一个短期持股公司 |
[17:14] | while acting as a short-term holding company. | 凯斯皮尔先生已经有效地把地卖给了塞米安先生 |
[17:16] | All we’re trying to do is ensure the deal for our parcel | 我们现在所做的一切都是确保在凯斯皮尔遭遇不幸后 |
[17:20] | goes through despite Caspere’s tragedy. | 我们的地产交易可以顺利进行 |
[17:22] | If you got this transaction legally documented, | 如果你拿到此次交易的合法文件 |
[17:24] | – it shouldn’t be hard. – You know we have issues. | -这应该不会很困难 -你知道我们有问题的 |
[17:26] | If we had a fucking paper trail, | 如果我们有那该死的书面记录 |
[17:27] | we’d be doing this through banks. | 我们就会通过银行办这件事了 |
[17:29] | Well, otherwise I’d say you’re in the unenviable position | 否则的话 我只能说你们现在处于一种尴尬的境地 |
[17:31] | of being owed money by a dead man. | 就是你们的钱在一个死人手里 |
[17:33] | That’s $5 million of my money. | 那是我的500万美元 |
[17:35] | Hold it, we were given to understand | 打住 我们都明白 |
[17:37] | that our partnership was with Catalast. | 我们的合作关系是基于凯特拉斯特的 |
[17:39] | Had Mr. Caspere made payment, it would have been. | 凯斯皮尔先生付了钱 如果事情是这样 |
[17:41] | And your name would have been | 那么你的名字 |
[17:42] | added to the corporate charter for the development. | 也就会记入公司章程之中 |
[17:44] | – But he didn’t. – How do I know that? | -但是他没有 -我怎么知道 |
[17:46] | We’re not gangsters, Frank. | 我们不是匪帮 弗兰克 |
[17:48] | This is unacceptable. | 这可是不能接受的 |
[17:50] | Since Caspere’s remaining interests have been voided, | 既然凯斯皮尔的余下权益已经作废 |
[17:53] | I can provide you the same parcel, same price. | 我可以给你提供相同的地 相同的价格 |
[17:55] | – Seven million. – The same? | -700万 -这叫相同 |
[17:57] | We were quoted 10. | 我们说好是1000万的 |
[17:59] | Not by me. | 又不是我说的 |
[18:05] | Motherfuck. | 去你妈的 |
[18:07] | Motherfuck me. | 去他妈的 |
[18:10] | We sold off our Vinci assets to put in with Caspere and… | 我们卖掉了文奇市的资产来和凯斯皮尔做这笔交易 |
[18:17] | I went liquid for this deal. | 我已经没钱了 |
[18:18] | What can I tell you, Frank? It sounds like Mr. Caspere | 我还能说什么呢 弗兰克 听上去凯斯皮尔先生 |
[18:20] | was playing fast and loose with your capital. | 太操之过急了 你的资金都赔进去了 |
[18:22] | I can offer you the buy-in again, | 我可以给你再提供一次买进的机会 |
[18:24] | but it sounds like you’re short. | 但貌似你手头很紧 |
[18:26] | I can get it back. | 我会把钱拿回来的 |
[18:28] | Find another stake, it’d be worth your while. | 换个股吧 那才是值得的 |
[18:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[18:37] | Shit. Seven he says? | 妈的 他说的是700万吗 |
[18:40] | Seven’s the same as 10 to me at this point. | 这个节骨眼上700万和1000万对我来说都一样 |
[18:42] | Can’t round off zero. | 都不能化整 |
[18:55] | Am I diminished? | 我被贬低了吗 |
[18:57] | Is that my message to the goddamn– | 这就是我传达的信号吗 |
[19:03] | My business partner takes my money, | 我的商业合作方拿走了我的钱 |
[19:06] | gets tortured and murdered, | 被拷打后又被杀害了 |
[19:09] | and what? | 然后呢 |
[19:11] | I’m waiting on this Velcoro burnout to make like Rockford? | 我就等着指靠这个沃克洛怂货 |
[19:17] | Get everybody. | 召集所有人 |
[19:20] | Stan, Ivar, his cousins, our Glendale people. | 斯坦 伊瓦尔 他的表兄弟 我们的格伦代尔的人 |
[19:23] | Fucking Blake, wherever the fuck he’s been. | 还有布莱克 管他妈的在哪里 |
[19:26] | Frank, we can look at your remaining assets. | 弗兰克 我们还有你留下的财产啊 |
[19:28] | I don’t have any fucking assets. | 我他妈一个子儿都没有了 |
[19:30] | The house and the poker room were double mortgaged. | 房子和棋牌室都双倍抵押出去了 |
[19:36] | This was fucking everything. | 这就是他妈全部的东西 |
[19:38] | That’s what you meant. Frank, why did you– | 你原来是这个意思啊 弗兰克 你为什么 |
[19:41] | Leave it. I’ll get it back. | 别说了 我会把钱拿回来的 |
[19:45] | Every dime. | 每一分钱 |
[19:49] | That was maybe a month ago. | 大概是一个月前了 |
[19:53] | September. | 九月份 |
[19:55] | Celebrated breaking ground on the Red Line extension | 闻名的红线延伸工程破土动工 |
[19:58] | and the imminent production of a major Hollywood movie. | 和一部即将制作的好莱坞电影 |
[20:02] | Big news for the city. And Ben had a hand– | 是这个城市的大新闻 本有参与 |
[20:06] | Could you tell us anything about Mr. | 你能和我们说说凯斯皮尔先生 |
[20:08] | Caspere’s demeanor at the party? | 在派对上的表现吗 |
[20:09] | Was he with someone? A date? | 他有和别人一起吗 例如舞伴 |
[20:15] | A woman he had been seeing. | 他一直在和一个女人交往 |
[20:20] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[20:23] | Can’t quite recall her name. | 我记不清她的名字了 |
[20:25] | – Ernst? – A Miss Tascha, I believe, sir. | -厄恩斯特 -应该是塔莎小姐 先生 |
[20:30] | He see a lot of girls? Enough you wouldn’t know her name? | 他交往过多姑娘吗 多到你都不知道她的名字了吗 |
[20:33] | I believe Ben maintained an active social life. | 我相信本他保持了他一贯活跃的社交生活作风 |
[20:36] | We didn’t often cross paths that way. | 我们在这方面一般没有交集 |
[20:40] | We only met over business. | 我们只在生意场上见面 |
[20:44] | You wouldn’t have any pictures from the party, sir, | 先生 或许你有派对上 |
[20:46] | by any chance? | 拍的照片吗 |
[20:48] | Something to help us identify the girl. | 有能帮助我们认出那个姑娘的东西吗 |
[20:56] | Mr. Caspere was dedicated to his community. | 凯斯皮尔先生全身心地为他的社区做出贡献 |
[20:57] | A community of 95 residents. | 一个有95位居民的社区 |
[21:01] | He didn’t seem distressed by anything last you saw him? | 你最后一次见他 他看上去是在为什么事苦恼吗 |
[21:04] | No, just the usual headaches. | 那倒没有 还是那些老问题 |
[21:08] | County can’t forgive our independence. | 县不能原谅我们的独立 |
[21:11] | And you didn’t talk to him much | 除了生意方面 |
[21:13] | outside of business get-togethers? | 私下里也没有和他有交往吗 |
[21:15] | And cabinet meetings occasionally. | 还有偶尔的内部会议 |
[21:18] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:20] | thank you, Your Honor. That’ll do us. | 谢谢您了 我们要问的差不多就这么多了 |
[21:22] | Do you recall what time Mr. | 你还记得 |
[21:23] | Caspere left your house night of the party? | 凯斯皮尔先生是什么时候离开派对的吗 |
[21:25] | I believe around 11:00, maybe 12:00. | 应该是11点左右 也许是12点 |
[21:29] | – Around the time things broke up. – With Miss Tascha? | -在事情发生的前后 -和塔莎小姐吗 |
[21:31] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 多谢您的配合 |
[21:33] | Thank you, Detective. | 你们也辛苦了 警探 |
[21:35] | I’d like to see this solved as soon as possible. | 我想看到这件事尽快解决 |
[21:44] | Got his bank records, phone calls. | 拿到了他的银行记录 电话记录 |
[21:47] | Don’t know if he had any of the lines, though. | 虽然不知道他有没有其他的电话号码 |
[21:48] | Starting to think he must have kept other accounts. | 我觉得他肯定还有别的账户 |
[21:50] | Hey, kid, just save it for the debrief. | 嘿 孩子 留到汇报时候再说吧 |
[21:54] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会在这儿 |
[21:56] | You’re not even an investigator, right? | 你甚至都不是调查人员 不是吗 |
[21:59] | Special detail. State owns the case. | 特别调查 这案子归州管 |
[22:02] | Found his lawyer, too. Had to hump all over LA for this shit. | 我还找到了他的律师 还得飞过半个洛杉矶去找这个破人 |
[22:05] | Oh, and this one fag at the bank | 噢 还有这个在银行的基佬 |
[22:08] | tried, like, hitting on me. | 竟然想泡我 |
[22:10] | Almost clocked the guy. | 差点揍他一顿 |
[22:12] | Yeah? Why would you do that? | 是吗 你为什么会那么做[你不也是基佬吗] |
[22:15] | Hey, no trouble here, stud. | 嘿 我不是在找茬 情圣 |
[22:17] | Just leave me out of it, all right? | 别把我牵扯进来 好吗 |
[22:41] | His insurance had these forms. | 他的保险里有这些表格 |
[22:42] | Items likely stolen from Caspere’s place, | 可能从凯斯皮尔家偷走的东西 |
[22:45] | we can put out pawn sheets on them. | 我们可以这些发公告 |
[22:48] | What’d you guys get? | 你们有什么线索 |
[22:50] | The young man here, he got a dynamite anecdote. | 这位年轻人 他有个趣闻要分享 |
[22:56] | Last withdrawal was five days ago. | 最后一次取款是五天前 |
[22:58] | Nothing jumps except this. | 除此之外没有其他特别的地方 |
[23:00] | Once a month, $4,000 cash withdrawal. | 每月一次 取款4000美元 |
[23:08] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[23:15] | The withdrawals seem to come around the time | 取款日期在 |
[23:18] | of these blank days in his calendar. | 日程表上的空白日期前后 |
[23:21] | – Did you get his GPS? – Yeah. | -拿到他的GPS记录了吗 -是的 |
[23:26] | Here. | 给 |
[23:29] | There’s nothing on those dates. | 在那几天没有记录 |
[23:31] | Car didn’t go anywhere. Says his Mercedes was a lease. | 车哪也没去 这上面写着他的奔驰车是租来的 |
[23:34] | – Well, that makes sense. – Not city. Catalast Group. | -那就说得通了 -不是市政租的 是从凯特拉斯特 |
[23:37] | Why’d Catalast lease him a car? | 为什么凯特拉斯特会租给他车 |
[23:44] | Maybe somebody should call them. | 也许某人该给他们打个电话问问 |
[23:54] | You tight with him? | 你跟他关系铁吗 |
[23:56] | I’m not tight with anybody. | 我跟任何人关系都不铁 |
[24:01] | Can I pick up here tomorrow? | 我能明天来再继续吗 |
[24:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:23] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[24:34] | – What? – These coordinates. | -怎么了 -这些坐标 |
[24:37] | They’re up north. | 都集中在北部 |
[24:38] | Monterey County, Fresno, Gilroy. | 蒙特利县 弗雷斯诺市 吉尔罗伊市 |
[24:41] | A lot of them on weekends. | 每逢周末出现在这些地方 |
[24:56] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:58] | Where’s Chad? | 怎么不见查德 |
[25:03] | He’s not coming. | 他不会过来了 |
[25:06] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[25:08] | You’re gonna ask me why? Really? | 你还要问我为什么 真的吗 |
[25:11] | You fucking prick. | 你这个混蛋 |
[25:12] | What, that thing at the school? | 怎么了 你是说在学校的那件事 |
[25:14] | I apologized to Chad and it’s between me and him. | 我已经跟查德道歉了 这是我们两个之间的事 |
[25:16] | That’s not the end of the story and you know it. | 你明明知道事情没这么简单 |
[25:18] | – How’s that? – The police said that someone beat up Wit Conroy. | -此话怎讲 -警察说有人痛揍了威特·康罗伊 |
[25:20] | Said it had something to do with a schoolyard altercation. | 说这跟学生纠纷有关 |
[25:24] | Well, I don’t know anything about that, | 我一点儿也不知道这事儿 |
[25:25] | but sometimes a good beating provokes personal growth. | 不过有时候 被痛揍一顿有助于成长 |
[25:28] | It’s not like you know any other way, right? | 什么话都让你给说了 不是吗 |
[25:30] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[25:33] | Chad gets anxious when he has to be around you. | 每当轮到你和查德在一起的时候 他就很焦虑 |
[25:36] | Do you get that? Do you even see it? | 你明白吗 你看出来了吗 |
[25:38] | That’s bullshit. I– we talk, | 胡说八道 我 我们聊天 |
[25:40] | we build models, we write letters, I got him this recorder. | 建了模型 还写信 我给他买了这个录音笔 |
[25:43] | And how many times has he written you back? | 那他给你回了几次信 |
[25:45] | He needs me, all right, even if he doesn’t know it. | 他需要我 好吗 虽然他自己都不知道 |
[25:47] | And if he gets anxious, it’s probably because he knows | 如果他觉得焦虑 也许是因为他知道 |
[25:50] | he’s gonna have to listen to his mom talk shit about his dad. | 他要听她妈妈说他爸的坏话 |
[25:51] | Yeah. You’re bad, Ray. | 是的 你太混蛋了 雷 |
[25:55] | You’re a bad person. | 你是个混蛋 |
[25:57] | – And you’re bad for my son. – Don’t say that. | -你对我儿子也不利 -别这么说 |
[26:00] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[26:03] | We had something and– | 我们经历了那么多 |
[26:06] | What I done for you, things started to slip away from me– | 想想我为你做的事 我失去了那么多 |
[26:08] | No, you didn’t do that for me, Ray. | 不 你那么做不是为了我 雷 |
[26:10] | Don’t you dare say that you did that for me. | 你居然敢说你是为了我 |
[26:13] | I had a right by any natural law. | 每一部立法都表明我有权利 |
[26:14] | I had a right. | 我有权利见我儿子 |
[26:23] | I came to tell you this in person. | 我来是亲自告诉你 |
[26:25] | Richard didn’t want me to. | 理查德不愿意我这么做 |
[26:27] | I’m getting an emergency writ for supervised visits. | 我正在向法院申请紧急调令 要求在监督下探视 |
[26:29] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[26:31] | We’re petitioning for sole custody. | 我们在申请单独监护权 |
[26:34] | What? | 什么 |
[26:36] | No, why? | 不 为什么 |
[26:37] | Because this can’t go on. | 因为不能再这样下去了 |
[26:40] | It can’t. | 不能了 |
[26:42] | I mean, look at yourself. | 我是说 看看你自己 |
[26:45] | You will not– no. Please, please, don’t. | 你不能 不 求你了 求你了 别这样 |
[26:47] | You used to have something, a decency. | 你过去那么正直 |
[26:50] | You were good at being decent | 你一直很正直 |
[26:53] | until something happened. | 直到发生什么事 |
[26:55] | You were fine as long as everything else was fine. | 只要其他的一切顺顺利利 你就会没事 |
[26:58] | But then something happened | 但是出了事以后 |
[26:59] | and you weren’t strong enough to stay decent. | 你不够坚强 来保持那份正直 |
[27:02] | – And now– – You won’t get away with it. | -而现在 -你别想得逞 |
[27:04] | I will burn this entire fucking city to the ground first. | 我会先把这个操蛋的城市烧个一干二净 |
[27:09] | I’ll petition for a paternity test, too, Ray. | 我也会申请亲子鉴定 雷 |
[27:11] | – If you make me. – Don’t. Please. Please, don’t. | -如果你逼我的话 -别 求你了 求你了 不要 |
[27:14] | Don’t do that, please. | 不要这么做 求你了 |
[27:16] | God damn it, look, he’s– he’s all I– | 该死的 听着 他 他是我的一切 |
[27:19] | all right, I’m a piece of shit, | 好吧 我就是他妈的垃圾 |
[27:21] | but that boy is all I have in my entire shitty life. | 但是在我垃圾的人生中 那个孩子就是我的一切 |
[27:23] | No, babe. | 不 亲爱的 |
[27:26] | Then don’t you know he deserves better? | 那么 难道你不觉得他值得拥有更好的生活吗 |
[28:08] | Oh, fuck. Son of a bitch. | 哦 操 狗娘养的 |
[28:11] | Some asshole just rear-ended my car. Look, you mother– ah! | 有个混蛋追尾了 听着 你这个狗娘 啊 |
[28:16] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[28:18] | Son of– | 狗娘 |
[28:22] | Oh, fuck. | 噢 操 |
[28:26] | Next time, we put you in trunk. | 下次 我们会把你装进后备箱 |
[28:37] | Oh, fuck! | 啊 操 |
[28:40] | Jesus, buddy. What was that about? | 天哪 老兄 出什么事了 |
[28:43] | Oh, God, thank you. Fuckin’ me– | 啊 天 谢谢你 他娘的 |
[28:47] | Why would somebody come after you like that, guy? | 为什么有人要这么对你啊 伙计 |
[28:49] | I mean, that was crazy, right? | 我是说 这太吓人了 是不是 |
[28:50] | I don’t know. They just– | 我不知道 他们 |
[28:52] | What did you do to piss somebody off? | 你做了什么惹到别人的事了 |
[28:54] | – Can you think of anything? – What does that mean? | -你能想起来吗 -你什么意思 |
[28:56] | I don’t know what that means. I’m asking you. | 我不知道啊 我在问你呢 |
[28:58] | What you might have did to get guys like that after you. | 你是做了什么事惹上那些人了 |
[29:01] | Wait, do I know you? | 等等 我认识你吗 |
[29:03] | I’ve never seen you before, but I saw the whole thing. | 我以前从没见过你 但是我目击了整件事 |
[29:05] | And I wish we could figure out what you did. | 我希望我们可以弄清楚你是做了什么 |
[29:07] | Like some kind of behavior | 比如什么行为 |
[29:08] | that guys like that would have issue with. | 能让那种家伙不爽的 |
[29:10] | Like mouthed off or made a gesture | 比如说脏话或者做手势 |
[29:12] | or you run a book in Vinci sweatshops. | 或者你在文奇的血汗工厂管理账簿 |
[29:14] | What? Is that what this is? | 什么 跟这个有关吗 |
[29:17] | Is what what what is? Is that what you think this is? | 什么跟什么有关 你认为跟这个有关吗 |
[29:20] | It just seems to me like you pissed off some serious people. | 看起来好像你惹到了不好惹的人 |
[29:24] | Maybe you ought to take more care. | 也许你该多小心 |
[29:27] | Just a thought, pal. | 提个意见而已 老兄 |
[29:48] | Velcoro and Bezzerides to see Dr. Pitlor. We called ahead. | 沃克洛和贝泽里德斯找皮特罗医生 我们提前打过电话了 |
[30:16] | You do surgeries here? | 你们这儿还做外科手术 |
[30:17] | Only cosmetic. | 只做整容手术 |
[30:19] | The clinic employs a small group of medical professionals | 诊所雇佣了一个小型专业团队 |
[30:22] | who cover a variety of services. | 他们可以提供各种服务 |
[30:27] | This is quite a shock. | 真令人震惊 |
[30:30] | Anything he might have told you that indicated | 他跟你说过什么事 |
[30:32] | trouble, enemies? | 表明他遇到麻烦或对头吗 |
[30:37] | The reputation of this clinic rests on its discretion, Officers. | 我们诊所的名声依赖于我们的谨慎 警官们 |
[30:41] | Confidentiality. | 这是顾客保密协议 |
[30:43] | Your patient was murdered. | 你的病人被谋杀了 |
[30:46] | He’s got no living family. | 他没有亲人在世 |
[30:53] | Somebody burned out his eyes with acid, Doc. | 有人用盐酸烧掉了他的眼睛 |
[31:04] | Well, of course I am willing to help. | 好吧 我当然很愿意帮你们的忙 |
[31:09] | I would hope I can, at least. | 至少 我希望我可以 |
[31:11] | What were you treating him for? | 你为他治疗什么 |
[31:12] | A number of things. Neuroses, anxiety, | 很多问题 精神官能症 焦虑症 |
[31:16] | a painful past like many. | 像很多人一样痛苦的过去 |
[31:20] | Guilt. | 内疚 |
[31:21] | Guilt over what? | 为什么内疚 |
[31:23] | Ben had a weakness for young women. | 本嗜好年轻女人 |
[31:25] | Paying for them, more specifically. | 更具体地说 他花钱找女人 |
[31:28] | He frequented escorts, although it ignited in him | 他经常要求社交陪同服务 尽管这会让他 |
[31:31] | tremendous shame and self-loathing, | 感到无尽的羞耻和自我厌恶 |
[31:33] | which resulted in further damaging tendencies. | 最后导致了进一步的破坏倾向 |
[31:39] | – Old cycles. – How long had he been seeing you? | -恶性循环 -他向你寻求治疗有多久了 |
[31:42] | About three years. | 大概三年了 |
[31:44] | Was he making any progress, his therapy? | 他的状况有所改善吗 |
[31:46] | I like to think so. | 我愿意这么认为 |
[31:48] | His relapses were less frequent | 他复发没有那么频繁了 |
[31:50] | and he didn’t compound them with further damaging behavior. | 他不再做出破坏性行为了 |
[31:52] | His habit, did he ever mention any girls by name? | 他的嗜好 他曾提到过哪个姑娘的名字吗 |
[31:55] | Favorite service? Favorite girl? | 最喜欢的服务 最喜欢的姑娘 |
[31:58] | No, not that I recall, | 没有 我想不起来 |
[31:59] | but I’d be willing to go back over my notes. | 不过我很乐意查一查我的笔记 |
[32:01] | What about the name Tascha? He ever mention her? | 塔莎这个名字呢 他曾经提到过吗 |
[32:06] | Did he ever mention violence? Trouble with a girl, a pimp? | 他提到过暴力行为吗 跟姑娘或者皮条客有冲突之类的 |
[32:09] | He was sexually obsessed, but he was not aggressive. | 他是痴迷于性事 但是性格不好斗 |
[32:13] | More… passive. | 反而倾向于消极 |
[32:20] | That’s about as detailed | 关于本的个人隐私 |
[32:21] | as I’ll get airing Ben’s personal issues. | 我只能说到这里了 |
[32:25] | This was helpful. Thank you. | 这很有帮助的 谢谢你 |
[32:31] | Your ID said Antigone Bezzerides. | 你的身份证上写着你叫安提歌尼·贝泽里德斯 |
[32:34] | Are you related to Elliot Bezzerides by any chance? | 或许 你跟埃利奥特·贝泽里德斯有关系吗 |
[32:38] | – You know him? – I used to a bit a long time ago. | -你认识他 -很久以前认识 |
[32:41] | I did some social theory with the Good People. | 我在善人会讲过社会理论学 |
[32:43] | He had a daughter, I remember. | 我记得 他有个女儿 |
[32:46] | Good Lord, was that you? | 我的天哪 就是你吗 |
[32:48] | I left all that behind. | 我已经忘记了过去 |
[32:50] | It was a fucked-up place. | 那地方不能再糟了 |
[32:52] | Well, all kinds of secrets in the world. | 世界上所有的秘密 |
[32:55] | All kinds of truth. | 所有的真相 |
[32:57] | Five kids living there when I was growing up. | 在我的童年 有五个孩子住在那里 |
[33:00] | Two are in jail now, two committed suicide. | 现在两个入狱 两个自杀 |
[33:02] | How’s that for social theory? | 这对社会理论学有什么启示吗 |
[33:04] | – And the fifth? – She became a detective. | -第五个孩子呢 -她当了警探 |
[33:26] | To curb public speculation in this homicide, | 为了抑制公众对此谋杀案的猜测 |
[33:30] | it’s become necessary to announce that our offices | 我们有必要公布 我们办公室 |
[33:32] | are conducting a criminal probe into the incorporated city | 正对洛杉矶县文奇市 |
[33:33] | 1978年 6月18日 贡献典礼 文奇市政厅 | |
[33:35] | of Vinci in LA County. | 展开犯罪调查 |
[33:38] | This investigation is long overdue. | 这项调查早就该进行了 |
[33:40] | And we ask all state | 我们会要求所有州市的 |
[33:43] | and city officials to cooperate… | 警察进行合作 |
[33:46] | Attorney general just announced a shakedown. | 总检察长刚刚宣布了彻底搜查令 |
[33:53] | You’re not supposed to bring that here. | 你不应该把东西带到这里 |
[33:55] | It’s short 10. | 这里不足一万 |
[33:58] | When you took over from Gene Slattery, | 你接替吉恩·斯莱特里的时候 |
[34:00] | we established terms. | 我们定了规矩 |
[34:02] | Short wasn’t part of it, Frank. | 不允许短缺 弗兰克 |
[34:05] | I’m pulling some stuff together. | 我正在筹集资金呢 |
[34:06] | Adding revenue streams. | 增加收益流 |
[34:08] | I just need a couple of weeks. | 我只需要几周时间 |
[34:09] | I sold the rent farms and waste disposal business | 我卖了出租农场和废物处理业务 |
[34:12] | to pull together the corridor money. You know that. | 来集齐走廊资金 你是知道的 |
[34:14] | You still owe the poker room kickback. | 你还欠着棋牌室的回扣 |
[34:16] | Sell some of that land if you need to. | 如果需要的话 卖出一些地 |
[34:18] | Caspere died with my money in his pocket. | 凯斯皮尔死了 我的钱都在他手里 |
[34:21] | I’ve had outside interest re: the poker room. | 我一直有个额外收益 那就是棋牌室 |
[34:25] | Think they can turn a higher gross. | 以为会有更高的收入 |
[34:27] | – Higher vig. – What outside interest? | -更高的利息 -什么额外收益 |
[34:30] | Just so you know, it’s a seller’s market. | 正如你所知 这是个卖方市场 |
[34:35] | You seriously gonna bust my balls over 10 Gs? | 你真的要为了一万美元和我翻脸 |
[34:39] | I kept this place tight as a drum six years. | 六年来我让这个地方密不透风 |
[34:41] | Who squashed the undocumented workers alliance? | 是谁平息了无证工人联盟 |
[34:45] | That hit and run? | 还有那次肇事逃逸 |
[34:46] | Your son’s face was so coke-dusted | 你儿子灰头土脸的 |
[34:48] | he looked like a clown. | 看上去像个小丑 |
[34:49] | Tony, yeah. | 托尼 是啊 |
[34:54] | My son, I fear, | 我儿子 恐怕 |
[34:56] | is losing his fucking mind. | 正在失去理智 |
[34:59] | Like his departed mother. | 就像他过世的母亲一样 |
[35:02] | Some people can’t handle the deep trip. | 有些人就是没办法面对困境 |
[35:06] | I fear he is a destroyer. | 我担心他是个毁灭者 |
[35:09] | In my day, you understand, it was about consciousness expansion, | 在我那个年代 你知道的 一切都在于我们的思维发散 |
[35:12] | tracing the unseen web. | 追逐鲜为人知的世界 |
[35:15] | Children are a disappointment. | 孩子总是令人失望的 |
[35:18] | Remain unfettered, Frank. | 没规矩惯了 弗兰克 |
[35:23] | They closer on who killed Caspere? | 他们差到杀死凯斯皮尔的人是谁了吗 |
[35:28] | Catalast is taking over his action. | 凯特拉斯特在接管他的活儿 |
[35:31] | Everything’s happening. | 一切都在按部就班地进行 |
[35:34] | My farkakte offspring I will set up with a club in Oakland. | 至于我的儿子 我会把他安排在奥克兰的一个俱乐部里 |
[35:37] | Let him be a boy prince elsewhere. | 让他在别处过太子的生活 |
[35:39] | Whoever killed Caspere, they have my money. | 杀死凯斯皮尔的人拿了我的钱 |
[35:42] | – How’s that? – The holding company is empty. | -怎么说 -控股公司是个空壳子 |
[35:45] | The land was never purchased | 从来没买过地 |
[35:46] | and I’m fucked out of my life’s work. | 我一辈子的心血都白费了 |
[35:48] | Now I need a direction to turn, Austin. | 现在我需要找到方向 奥斯丁 |
[35:50] | Or I may just start pulling down walls. | 要不然我就要采取极端手段了 |
[35:55] | That doesn’t sound like a smart play, gever. | 听上去不是聪明的做法 |
[35:58] | Innuendo is nobody’s friend. | 没人喜欢暗箭 |
[36:01] | You’re not worried whoever | 你就不担心 |
[36:02] | did Caspere might be part of something bigger? | 做了凯斯皮尔的人可能会有更大的动作吗 |
[36:04] | Muscling in on the corridor, secret handshakes and whatnot. | 明修栈道 暗度陈仓 |
[36:07] | Ben had his own charity and what punched his ticket | 本有他自己的关系网 他的这个结局 |
[36:10] | could have come from some personal pocket. | 有可能是私人恩怨 |
[36:16] | Nobody muscles me, Frank. | 没人敢和我较劲的 弗兰克 |
[36:19] | State attorney will get his piece, | 州检察官会得到他想要的 |
[36:22] | Caspere will get closed, the world will turn | 凯斯皮尔案就结案了 世界也就不再 |
[36:25] | uncaring of our struggles. | 理会我们的痛苦挣扎了 |
[36:32] | They close Caspere, I want a tip. | 他们可以结案 但我有个要求 |
[36:36] | I want time alone with the guy that did it. | 我要和凶手单独聊聊 |
[36:41] | You are industrious, Frank. | 你可真执着 弗兰克 |
[36:44] | I want to see you make it through this. | 我想看到你度过这个难关 |
[36:48] | Who wants to move on the poker room? | 谁对棋牌室有想法 |
[36:50] | Kickback’s an extra 15 next week, Frank. | 下周的回扣要一万五 弗兰克 |
[36:52] | 22.50 the week after. | 下下周要两万两千五 |
[36:54] | You don’t come through then, | 如果到那时你还没想到办法 |
[36:56] | I have to entertain other interests. | 我只能另寻别家了 |
[36:59] | It’s business. | 做生意嘛 |
[37:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:16] | Now this is making some sense, right? | 现在算是有点头绪了 对吧 |
[37:19] | It explains his home decor. | 这解释了他家里的装修风格 |
[37:21] | Nine to one the cash withdrawal every month was a hooker blowout. | 大部分的现金支出都给了妓女 |
[37:24] | Guy’s regularly in touch with criminal elements. | 他定期和犯罪分子接触 |
[37:28] | Pimps, | 皮条客 |
[37:31] | they break in, tortured him somewhere. | 他们闯进他家 折磨他 |
[37:33] | Probably trying to get access to assets. | 很可能想得到他的资产 |
[37:34] | I think it’s more twisted than that. | 我觉得没这么简单 |
[37:36] | What was done to him, that shit in his house. | 他所经受的那些折磨 房子里乱七八糟的 |
[37:38] | He’s into a lot of stuff we’re just scratching. | 他的好多行为我们都不理解 |
[37:41] | Well, we can have Woodrugh work prosts, escort services. | 我们可以让伍德夫来处理妓女和三陪服务 |
[37:45] | He’d be smooth for that. | 他应该比较擅长 |
[37:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:54] | You know that expression about flies and honey? | 你知道那句和 苍蝇 蜂蜜 有关的俗语吧 |
[37:57] | Mmm. The fuck do I want with a bunch of flies? | 嗯 我拿一群苍蝇能干嘛呢 |
[38:00] | Well, you don’t have flies, you can’t fly-fish. | 你没有苍蝇 就不能用蝇钓鱼 |
[38:16] | What is this fucking place? | 这他妈是什么地方 |
[38:19] | Suburban flight, | 郊区撤离 |
[38:22] | heavy manufacturing moves inland or overseas, | 重工业都向内陆或海外迁移了 |
[38:24] | plants close. | 工厂关闭了 |
[38:26] | Except here, a bunch of good capitalists | 除了这儿 一些资本家 |
[38:28] | ran in for cheap leases, tax incentives, | 来到这儿提供便宜的租约 税收优惠 |
[38:30] | immigrant labor, sweatshop economics. | 移民劳工 血汗工厂经济 |
[38:33] | You don’t have a problem with that? | 你对此没意见 |
[38:35] | No, my strong suspicion is we get the world we deserve. | 没有 我认为 什么样的人就有什么样的生活 |
[38:43] | Why are you here? This place? | 你来这儿干什么 在这个地方 |
[38:47] | I did time in the LA Sheriff’s. | 我以前在洛杉矶警局 |
[38:50] | I just needed better pay. | 我只是想多赚点儿 |
[38:53] | Regular hours. | 按时上下班 |
[38:56] | I had a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[39:03] | They told you about me, I’m sure. | 他们肯定和你说过我 |
[39:05] | Yeah, bosses said you’re a solid investigator. | 是 领导们说你是个可靠的调查员 |
[39:07] | I know you wouldn’t think it, but I don’t bullshit. | 我不知道你怎么想的 但我从不胡说 |
[39:11] | What would you say if you did? | 你要是胡说了怎么办 |
[39:12] | Can I tell you what you may or may not have heard, | 我不知道你听到过什么 |
[39:14] | but almost definitely will hear about my busted marriage? | 但是肯定听说过我糟糕的婚姻 |
[39:17] | Rumors have me killing this piece of filth hurt my wife. | 谣传说我杀了那个伤害我妻子的人 |
[39:19] | Same rumors put me in hock to a Southland mob. | 还说我加入了南部的暴徒阵营 |
[39:22] | And if you know who to ask, you might hear I like to wet | 如果你好打听的话 你可能还听说我喜欢 |
[39:23] | now and then from a number of bad habits. | 时不时地沾染些坏习惯 |
[39:25] | – Any of that true? – Oh, yeah. | -其中有真的吗 -哦 是啊 |
[39:27] | – Which parts? – Bad habits. | -哪些是真的 -坏习惯 |
[39:32] | Never lost one yet. | 至今一个都没戒掉 |
[39:35] | You? | 你呢 |
[39:37] | Oh, I don’t distinguish between good and bad habits. | 哦 我辨别不出好坏 |
[39:41] | What’s with all the knives? | 随身带刀是什么情况 |
[39:42] | Could you do this job if everyone you encountered | 如果你遇见的任何人都能伤害你的话 |
[39:44] | could physically overpower you? | 你还能干这份工作吗 |
[39:47] | I mean, forget police work. | 我是说 别说警察了 |
[39:49] | No man could walk around like that without going nuts. | 毫无防备就走上这样的大街一定是疯了 |
[39:51] | So they’re equalizers. Makes sense. | 所以刀子是武器 明白了 |
[39:53] | No, I’d still wear them if I wasn’t on the job. | 不 平常我也会带着 |
[39:56] | Fundamental difference between the sexes | 这就是性别差异 |
[39:59] | is that one of them can kill the other with their bare hands. | 男性总是能徒手伤害别人 |
[40:02] | Man of any size lays hands on me, | 但是 不管多大块头的男人对我动手 |
[40:05] | he’s gonna bleed out in under a minute. | 我保证让他一分钟内见上帝 |
[40:08] | Well, just so you know, I support feminism. | 我就说一句 我是支持女权主义的 |
[40:11] | Mostly by having body image issues. | 主要途径是通过身体意象 |
[40:21] | What’s that thing Pitlor mentioned? | 皮特罗提起的那件事 |
[40:24] | Your dad, the Good People? | 关于你父亲 善人会 |
[40:26] | It was this, like, commune around Guerneville | 那是根维尔附近一个类似公社的团体 |
[40:30] | in the late ’70s, ’80s. | 七八十年代末成立的 |
[40:32] | Hippie shit. | 嬉皮士的鬼玩意 |
[40:34] | You had to look out for yourself, huh? | 所以你要自己照顾自己了 |
[40:45] | That’s you. | 需要照顾自己的人是你 |
[41:03] | Look, I’m trying to effect transparency between us. | 听着 我试着让我们的关系透明些 |
[41:07] | The reason being… | 我之所以这样 |
[41:11] | I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你能不能理解 |
[41:13] | but us, the investigation, | 但是我们之间 这次合作调查 |
[41:16] | I don’t think it’s supposed to work. | 我一开始觉得是行不通的 |
[41:18] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[41:20] | State attorney’s investigation. | 州检察官的调查 |
[41:22] | They must have tapped you. You know, the kid, too. | 他们一定是在利用你 你知道的 还有那个小子也是 |
[41:25] | Why wouldn’t they have a team of state grand jury investigators | 他们为什么不请大陪审团的调查员来文奇办案 |
[41:28] | working Vinci instead of just you and the kid? | 反倒是派了你和那个小子过来 |
[41:30] | Why wouldn’t the SA do a full-court press on this? | 为什么州检察官不全程监督这个案子 |
[41:36] | You want honest? | 你希望我们互相坦诚 |
[41:40] | Tell me, how compromised are you? | 那你告诉我 你到底受了多少贿 |
[41:52] | Anyways, good night. | 不管怎样 晚安了 |
[42:30] | What is that? Why didn’t you tell me? | 那是什么 你为什么没告诉我 |
[42:35] | – What the fuck? – Hmm? | -妈的什么鬼东西 -嗯 |
[42:35] | 公路巡警索求性交易 放行 莱西·林德尔? | |
[42:41] | ‘Cause that right there is a bunch of unbridled horseshit. | 那篇报道就是鬼扯淡 |
[42:43] | You read about the girl. | 你也看到了 |
[42:46] | Goes to jail for one more fuckup, | 这女的再犯一次事就要进监狱了 |
[42:48] | tries to say I did something wrong. That’s it. | 所以她就诬陷我 就是这样 |
[42:51] | Then why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[42:53] | ‘Cause I don’t want to think about it. | 因为我不想让你多心 |
[42:54] | – Are you gonna lose your job? – No. | -你会被炒吗 -不会 |
[42:56] | I got a new assignment through the state attorney. | 州检察官给我指派了一个新任务 |
[42:58] | I’m gonna be a detective after. | 之后我就会晋升为警探了 |
[43:00] | Listen, this paper talks about you | 听着 这篇报道说你 |
[43:02] | being in this Black Mountain Security thing. | 参加了什么黑山行动 |
[43:04] | I told you, I don’t talk about the desert. | 我说过了 沙漠里发生的事我不想提 |
[43:08] | But this Black Mountain Security, they did things, bad– | 但是这个黑山行动 人们都说他们做了 坏事 |
[43:22] | So that’s it? You’re just taking off? | 就这样吗 你就这么走了 |
[43:24] | Come on, I just told you. | 别这样 我刚跟你解释了 |
[43:27] | I got to go to LA to work for a while. | 我得去洛杉矶工作一段时间 |
[43:30] | Special detail. Special investigator. | 作为特别调查员去调查一件特别的案件 |
[43:33] | – That’s it. – God, you smell like a bar rag. | -仅此而已 -天啊 你一身酒臭味儿 |
[43:35] | They say vodka don’t smell, but that’s bullshit. | 人家都说伏特加没味儿的 都是屁话 |
[43:37] | You smell just like my uncle. | 你和我叔叔一个味儿 |
[43:40] | I’m just going down south a while. | 我只是南下一段时间 |
[43:41] | – Mm-hmm. – That’s it. | -嗯哼 -就是这样而已 |
[43:44] | – And your apartment? – Still there, Em. | -那你的公寓呢 -公寓又不会自己跑 艾米 |
[43:50] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[43:57] | I can’t do this anymore. I tried. | 我不能再这样下去了 我尽力了 |
[44:04] | It’s work. | 这是工作上的事 |
[44:06] | It’s a good thing, Em. | 是好事 艾米 |
[44:08] | No. | 不 |
[44:11] | You barely talk. | 你什么事都闭口不谈 |
[44:14] | I don’t know your family. You don’t want to know mine. | 我不知道你的家庭情况 你也从不问我 |
[44:16] | – Who are you? – Oh, fuck off. | -你到底是谁 -你有完没了 |
[44:17] | Who the fuck am I supposed to be? | 我还他妈能是谁 |
[44:19] | – I don’t know who you’re supposed to be. – Jesus Christ. | -我不知道你是谁 -天啊 |
[44:21] | Yeah, fuck off. Go. | 是啊 滚吧 |
[44:24] | God, whatever happened to you, I can’t fix it. | 天 不管你到底经历了什么 我都没办法帮你 |
[44:29] | There’s nothing wrong with me. | 我很正常 |
[44:33] | I’ll call you this weekend. | 周末我打电话给你 |
[44:35] | Don’t. I don’t want to hear from you, Paul. | 别 我不想跟你再有来往 保罗 |
[44:38] | You can’t give me more than this. | 你对我也只能这样了 |
[44:41] | You’re not– you’re not right. | 你不 你不对劲 |
[44:43] | Sometimes I’m with you and I can tell that… | 我跟你在一起的时候 我能感觉到 |
[44:49] | Fuck it. | 放屁 |
[44:51] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[44:52] | Don’t come back. | 别再回来了 |
[44:54] | It’s on you, not me. | 这是你的问题 不是我 |
[44:59] | I can’t see you again, Paul. | 我不能再见你了 保罗 |
[45:01] | You hurt me seeing you. | 和你在一起受伤的总是我 |
[45:05] | You’re doing this. | 是你要这么做的 |
[45:08] | This isn’t me doing this. | 可不是我要这样的 |
[45:11] | This isn’t me. | 不是我在找事 |
[46:15] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[46:17] | Surprised you’re visiting this pit you stuck me with. | 你能大驾光临 我真的很吃惊啊 |
[46:19] | It’s hard work up in here. | 这儿的工作很辛苦呢 |
[46:22] | I gotta say, being back in here, I don’t miss it. | 我不得不说 故地重游 我一点都不怀念 |
[46:26] | Seems like a headache looking back. | 回首往事 让人头疼 |
[46:27] | Fucking right it’s a headache. | 你还真他妈说对了 |
[46:29] | Vendors, purchase orders, licenses. | 供应商 订货单 许可证 |
[46:32] | Every one of these bitches think this is “Pretty Woman.” | 这里的姑娘都以为这是《风月俏佳人》呢 |
[46:38] | I need to know if any of your girls knew a guy | 我是来问问 你手下的姑娘认不认识一个 |
[46:40] | liked young trim. | 喜欢年轻姑娘的男人 |
[46:42] | Maybe, like, a few months ago. | 大概 几个月前 |
[46:46] | He booked a date at his place. | 他包我出台去他家 |
[46:50] | In Vinci? The big house? | 在文奇市吗 那栋别墅 |
[46:54] | No, this place small. In Hollywood. | 不 是栋小房子 在好莱坞 |
[46:58] | You remember where it was? | 你还记得在哪儿吗 |
[47:00] | Go ahead, girl, speak. | 没事 说吧 妹子 |
[47:05] | I write them down. | 我把地址记下来了 |
[47:07] | Danny says you pay attention to streets, | 丹尼说要留心周围的街道 |
[47:10] | always know where you are. | 永远都要知道身处何方 |
[47:14] | This guy, he do anything scary? | 这个男人 他有什么可怕的举止吗 |
[47:17] | Anything might have pissed somebody off? | 有没有可能惹怒什么人的行为 |
[47:19] | No. He kind of… | 没有 他有点 |
[47:21] | weak, you say? | 弱 |
[47:24] | Just want to watch. | 他只想看 |
[47:26] | Write it down where you met him. | 把你们见面的地址写下来 |
[47:33] | I hope this goodwill does not go unnoticed on your end, Frank. | 希望我这次帮你的忙不是白帮 弗兰克 |
[47:36] | Everybody needs friends, see? | 朋友多了好办事 不是吗 |
[47:45] | This is Hollywood Division Vice Squad. | 这里是好莱坞分部 |
[47:48] | Please leave your message | 请在“哔”声后留言 |
[47:49] | after the beep and we’ll get back to you. | 我们会尽快回复您 |
[47:51] | This is Detective Bezzerides | 我是贝泽里德斯警探 |
[47:53] | with state police detail 93009. | 警员编号93009 |
[47:56] | I was hoping to speak with a vice detective– | 我希望能和副警探谈谈 |
[47:59] | If you are satisfied with your message, press one. | 如果您对留言满意 请按1号键 |
[49:10] | – Yeah. – Yo, you remember that missing girl? | -喂 -哟 还记得那个失踪的女孩吗 |
[49:12] | I talked to her old roommate. | 我和她以前的室友谈过了 |
[49:14] | Said Vera last called her a couple months ago. | 她说维拉几个月前给她打过电话 |
[49:16] | Asked if anybody’d come around looking for her. | 问她有没有人来找过她 |
[49:18] | I checked her phone records | 我查了她的通话记录 |
[49:20] | and a call came from a Guerneville address. | 来电地址是根维尔 |
[49:22] | How’s it going down there? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[49:24] | It’s a pain in the ass, you know? | 让人蛋疼 你懂吗 |
[49:25] | Not much so far. | 目前没什么进展 |
[49:27] | It’s– might be a hooker job, some pimp. | 可能 是个妓女干的 或者是个拉皮条的 |
[49:30] | Let me let you go. Catch up tomorrow? | 那我挂了啊 明天再说 |
[49:32] | Sure. | 好的 |
[49:34] | Bye. | 拜 |
[49:58] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[50:31] | # you were a loner # | # 你孤身一人 # |
[50:33] | # you were alive # | # 你苟延残喘 # |
[50:37] | # among the walking dead # | # 在行尸走肉之中 # |
[50:42] | # he was a liar # | # 他是个骗子 # |
[50:45] | # would not atone # | # 却不愿赎罪 # |
[50:49] | # still leaving tonight… # | # 今晚依旧离去 # |
[50:59] | How’s that for detecting? | 给你点线索如何 |
[51:01] | Caspere had another house. Place he brought girls. | 凯斯皮尔还有另一处房产 用来招妓 |
[51:04] | – You check it out? – No, I don’t want to go near it. | -你去看过了吗 -没有 我才不会靠近那里呢 |
[51:07] | And my people ain’t exactly proficient in evidence handling. | 我的手下也不擅长处理证据 |
[51:10] | Figured you’d go in as police, | 不如你以警察的身份去跑一趟 |
[51:12] | see what you can, see what I might need to know. | 看看有什么能做的 或者有什么我需要知道的 |
[51:14] | Grab anything that pushed | 只要有指向凯斯皮尔 |
[51:15] | towards Caspere’s dealing with land purchases. | 经手土地交易的证据 都拿回来 |
[51:17] | Yeah, what’s going on with that? | 好啊 你指哪方面的证据 |
[51:19] | Money. Place is about to be worth a whole lot more. | 钱 那里可比想象中有价值多了 |
[51:22] | – This is Hollywood. – So? | -这地址在好莱坞 -那又怎样 |
[51:25] | Listen, I’ve been wanting to ask you, | 听着 我一直想问你 |
[51:29] | things shake out like I expect, | 如果一切按照我的期望进行的话 |
[51:31] | this time next year, might be Chief of PD– Vinci. | 明年的这个时候 你就是文奇市的警察局长了 |
[51:35] | How’d that be? | 听起来怎么样 |
[51:37] | Chief? I don’t want that, Frank. | 局长 我不想当局长 弗兰克 |
[51:40] | Did I ask you if you want that? What’s up with you, huh? | 我有问过你想不想吗 你是怎么了啊 嗯 |
[51:42] | I’m lining stuff up for you here. | 我在为你铺路呢 |
[51:45] | That job pays 300K a year. | 这份工作年薪三十万 |
[51:47] | You could hire a hell of a family lawyer for that. | 你能请得起一打律师为你打官司了 |
[51:50] | That right there. | 这才是重点 |
[51:55] | You– you remember how we got together? | 你 你还记得我们怎么认识的吗 |
[52:00] | I remember you dumping a body. | 我只记得你杀人抛尸了 |
[52:02] | The reasons for all this, all that, | 现在这些事和过去那些 |
[52:06] | might not exist for me anymore. | 已经不再是我的小辫子了 |
[52:08] | You see? | 懂吗 |
[52:11] | I got no reason to keep at this. | 我已经没有理由再为你做事了 |
[52:14] | Meaning you’d consider life in prison, what, | 即使这意味着你要进监狱 也无所谓吗 |
[52:17] | a positive? | 改邪归正 |
[52:19] | No, I ain’t saying that either. | 不 我没这么说 |
[52:20] | What, you have other options here I’m not privy to? | 怎么 你还有其他我不知道的路可走吗 |
[52:23] | Everybody’s got the one option, | 谁都有权选择自己的路 |
[52:26] | you want it bad enough. | 而你尤其想要 |
[52:29] | You used to be a hard man. | 你以前可是条硬汉 |
[52:30] | – I’m tired. – Then get some sleep. | -我累了 -那就去睡会儿 |
[52:33] | After you check the place out. | 但要先去这个地址查清楚 |
[52:36] | Get back to me. | 尽快回复我 |
[52:38] | And, Ray… | 还有 雷 |
[52:44] | I don’t want to hear you talk like that again. | 我不想再听到你说这种话了 |
[53:00] | You want another beer, Ray? | 再来一瓶啤酒吗 雷 |
[53:02] | No, I– I gotta take off, I guess. | 不了 我要走了 |
[53:05] | He’s keeping you busy. | 他真是一点都不让你闲着啊 |
[53:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 是啊 女士 |
[53:19] | You ought to take some time. | 你应该休息一阵 |
[53:21] | A vacation. | 去度个假 |
[53:23] | Have you ever been to San Miguel de Allende? | 你去过圣米格尔德阿连德吗[墨西哥艺术之城] |
[53:25] | – No. – That’s where I’m from. | -没有 -那就是我的家乡 |
[53:27] | Mountains, waterfalls, this plaza. | 有山有水 还有广场 |
[53:32] | Well, that sounds really nice. | 听起来是个好地方 |
[53:34] | Maybe I could show it to you sometime. | 也许有机会了我可以当你的导游 |
[53:37] | I think the only way I get a vacation is if I croak. | 我觉得只有我死了才有机会去度假 |
[53:41] | You should get another job, then. | 那你应该换份工作了 |
[53:43] | It’s too late for that, darlin’. | 太晚了 亲 |
[53:47] | That and about a million other things. | 不仅是换工作 一切都已覆水难收 |
[53:55] | Your money. | 你的钱没拿 |
[53:59] | That’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[54:04] | # he said # | # 他说 # |
[54:05] | # “I love you, baby, like a miner loves gold # | # 我爱你 宝贝 就像旷工爱金子 # |
[54:10] | # and this way you’ll never grow old” # | # 如此你便永远不会老去 # |
[54:16] | # the noose recovered # | # 束缚再次恢复 # |
[54:19] | # church and worms # | # 教堂和蠕虫 # |
[55:13] | # I pity the fool # | # 我怜悯愚蠢的人 # |
[55:19] | # I said I pity the fool # | # 我说我怜悯愚蠢的人 # |
[55:24] | # whoa, I pity the fool, yeah # | # 喔 我怜悯愚蠢的人 # |
[55:32] | # I said I pity the fool, yeah # | # 我说我怜悯愚蠢的人 # |
[55:40] | # that falls in love with you # | # 与你坠入爱河 # |
[55:43] | # and expect you to be true # | # 期待你是真的 # |
[55:45] | # oh, I pity the fool # | # 喔 我怜悯愚蠢的人 # |
[55:52] | # look at the people # | # 看那些人们 # |
[55:55] | # I know you’re wondering what they’re doing # | # 我知道你好奇他们在做什么 # |
[55:59] | # they’re just standing there # | # 他们只是站在那里 # |
[56:02] | # watching you make a fool of me # | # 看你如何愚弄我而已 # |
[56:05] | # look at the people # | # 看那些人们 # |
[56:08] | # I know you’re wondering what they’re doing # | # 我知道你好奇他们在做什么 # |
[56:11] | # they’re just standing there # | # 他们只是站在那里 # |
[56:15] | # watching you make a fool of me # | # 看你如何愚弄我而已 # |
[56:17] | # oh, I pity the fool # | # 喔 我怜悯愚蠢的人 # |
[56:23] | # I pity the fool # | # 我怜悯愚蠢的人 # |
[56:24] | # that falls in love with you… # | # 与你坠入爱河 # |
[56:35] | # I pity the fool that falls in love with you # | # 我怜悯那个与你坠入爱河的愚蠢的人 # |
[56:43] | # she’ll break your heart one day # | # 她终有一天会伤透你的心 # |
[56:46] | # and then she’ll laugh and walk away… # | # 她会大笑着离去 # |
[56:55] | # look at the people # | # 看那些人们 # |
[56:59] | # I know you’re wondering what they’re doing # | # 我知道你好奇他们在做什么 # |
[57:02] | # they’re just standing there… # | # 他们只是站在那里 # |
[57:06] | # watching you make a fool of me # | # 看你如何愚弄我而已 # |