时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | # some say love # | # 有人说爱 # |
[01:49] | # it is a river # | # 是一条河流 # |
[01:54] | # and that it drowns the tender reed # | # 能淹没娇嫩的芦苇 # |
[02:01] | # and some say love # | # 有人说爱 # |
[02:05] | # it’s like a razor # | # 是一把剃刀 # |
[02:09] | # and that it leaves your soul to bleed # | # 让你的灵魂血流成河 # |
[02:14] | # some say love # | # 有人说爱 # |
[02:17] | # it is a hunger # | # 是一种饥渴 # |
[02:22] | # an endless, aching need… # | # 一种无止尽的渴望 # |
[02:27] | You got your father’s hands. | 你的手和你父亲真像 |
[02:30] | # I say love # | # 我说爱 # |
[02:33] | # it is a flower… # | # 是一朵花 # |
[02:37] | My father made me nervous. | 我父亲让我很紧张 |
[02:40] | Maybe you were already nervous. | 也许你本就已经紧张了 |
[02:44] | Maybe you lacked grit. | 也许你只是缺少勇气 |
[02:49] | # it’s the heart… # | # 这颗心 # |
[02:53] | I see you… | 我看见你 |
[02:56] | running through the trees. | 在树林里奔跑 |
[02:59] | You’re small. | 你很渺小 |
[03:03] | The trees are like giants. | 而这些树就像巨人一样 |
[03:07] | Men are chasing you. | 有人在身后追赶着你 |
[03:10] | I’m right here. | 可我就在这里啊 |
[03:12] | You step out of the trees. | 你逃出了树林 |
[03:16] | You ain’t that fast. | 但是却逃得不够快 |
[03:19] | Oh, son… | 噢 儿子 |
[03:22] | they kill you. | 他们杀了你 |
[03:26] | They shoot you to pieces. | 他们把你射成了马蜂窝 |
[03:28] | # who cannot seem to give # | # 似乎无法付出 # |
[03:35] | # and the soul… # | # 而灵魂 # |
[03:38] | Where is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[03:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:46] | You were here first. | 是你先来这的 |
[03:54] | # when the night # | # 当夜晚降临 # |
[03:58] | # has been too lonely # | # 漫漫长夜如此孤单 # |
[04:02] | # and the road # | # 而前方的路 # |
[04:05] | # has been too long # | # 如此漫长 # |
[04:09] | # and you think # | # 你不禁觉得 # |
[04:13] | # that love is only # | # 只有幸运 # |
[04:17] | # for the lucky # | # 和坚强的人 # |
[04:20] | # and the strong # | # 才能得到爱 # |
[04:24] | # just remember # | # 记住 # |
[04:28] | # in the winter # | # 在寒冬 # |
[04:32] | # far beneath # | # 严雪之下 # |
[04:35] | # the bitter snow # | # 还埋藏着 # |
[04:39] | # lies the seed # | # 新生的种子 # |
[04:43] | # that with the sun’s love # | # 在暖春旭日 # |
[04:47] | # in the spring # | # 抚照之下 # |
[04:50] | # becomes the rose # | # 绽放出动人的玫瑰 # |
[05:01] | “Monstrous Mike’s Morning Mash-Up” Moves on | 《怪兽迈克的清晨歌曲集锦》 |
[05:04] | with a little Zevon to get you all the way up. | 伴您一路同行 |
[05:14] | Pissed myself. | 气死我了 |
[05:26] | What the fuck, man? | 老兄 你在搞什么鬼啊 |
[05:29] | I’m commanding officer of this detail. | 我才是这案件的总负责人 |
[05:32] | You call me you got something. | 如果你发现什么事 要先告诉我 |
[05:34] | Well, I got shot. That’s something. | 我中枪了 这就是事吧 |
[05:37] | I found our murder scene. That’s something else. | 还有一件事就是我发现了案发现场 |
[05:40] | You don’t enter a scene without your partner– me. | 你不能就这么一个人去现场 也不带上你的搭档 就是我 |
[05:42] | I didn’t know it was a scene. | 我之前并不知道这就是现场 |
[05:44] | I walk in, next thing somebody shotgunned me. | 我进去了 然后就被人枪击了 |
[05:48] | – Twice. – Then how are you still– | -还朝我开了两枪 -那你怎么 |
[05:49] | Rubber buckshot. It’s just impact. | 只是橡胶弹 让我晕了过去而已 |
[05:52] | Riot shells. | 就是防暴弹 |
[05:54] | You know, like– like cops use. | 你知道的 就像是警察用的那种 |
[06:01] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:02] | Couple of cracked ribs. | 断了几根肋骨而已 |
[06:04] | Took one in the sternum, so my heart aches. | 其中一颗打中了胸骨 所以我的心很痛 |
[06:07] | And how did you find this place? | 你怎么找到这个地方的 |
[06:09] | Prost tip through a CI. | 一个妓女线人告诉我的 |
[06:12] | Said Caspere took her here once. | 她说凯斯皮尔曾带她来过这 |
[06:15] | All right. Well, get cleared by a doctor. | 好吧 让医生好好检查下吧 |
[06:19] | See if you can bring in the hooker. | 然后再把那个妓女带来 |
[06:21] | Fuck, it smells like piss. | 靠 真难闻 |
[06:22] | Burris is already inside. | 布瑞斯已经在里面了 |
[06:26] | So I’ll go ahead and take the day, Xena? | 茜娜 那我可以直接请一天假吗 |
[06:36] | Everything goes through Vinci PD Special Homicide Task Force. | 所有线索都要通过文奇市凶杀专案组 |
[06:39] | What are you doing with my scene, Lieutenant? | 中尉 你在我的案发现场做什么 |
[06:41] | Securing it. | 保护现场 |
[06:44] | One of my men gets shot, you better believe I’m on site. | 我的手下中枪了 我当然得过来 |
[06:55] | It’s all yours. | 都交给你了 |
[07:06] | Soundproofing. | 隔音墙 |
[07:09] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[07:43] | It ain’t working. | 这没用 |
[07:46] | Look, this– | 听着 这 |
[07:50] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[07:55] | Is it the place? | 是地方的原因吗 |
[07:58] | This never happened to me in my fucking life. | 我人生里从没发生过这种事 |
[08:06] | Maybe we could get a room nearby. | 也许我们可以到附近开个房 |
[08:10] | Take our time. | 慢慢来 |
[08:12] | I ain’t got the time. | 我可没时间 |
[08:14] | This is important, Frank. | 弗兰克 这很重要 |
[08:17] | No shit. You don’t think I know that? | 废话 你以为我不知道吗 |
[08:20] | There is no part of my life | 我生命中的哪一刻不是 |
[08:21] | not overwrought with live-or-die importance. | 面临生死的紧要关头 |
[08:23] | I take a shit, there’s a gun to my head | 我拉屎都会有把枪顶在我的脑袋上 |
[08:25] | saying, “Make it a good one. Don’t fuck up.” | 说 拉好看点 别他妈搞砸了 |
[08:28] | Baby, just relax. | 亲爱的 放松点 |
[08:31] | This whole thing is unnatural. | 这事太诡异了 |
[08:33] | Don’t feel right. | 感觉不对 |
[08:35] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这事 |
[08:37] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[08:39] | It’s unnatural. | 这不正常 |
[08:40] | They already said I’m fine. | 他们说过我没问题 |
[08:44] | What does that mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[08:45] | What I said. | 我刚说过了 |
[08:47] | This. This. | 这个 还有这个 |
[08:50] | Phenomenal motility, the doc said. | 医生说 精子活跃度也很好 |
[08:55] | God forgive me for misreading what subtle clues | 原谅我误解了你用你那软老二 |
[08:58] | you embed for me in your limp dick, | 给我传达的信息 |
[09:00] | which is as wishy-washy as your fucking mood. | 就跟你那情绪一样懦弱 |
[09:04] | So what if it’s hard for us? | 就算它硬了又能怎样 |
[09:07] | Like I’m your fucking incubator. | 感觉我就像你的孵化器一样 |
[09:11] | Suck your own dick. | 自己舔老二去吧 |
[09:24] | Bungalow was a business lease through the Catalast Group. | 这处房产是凯特拉斯特集团商业租赁的 |
[09:27] | Same place leased his car. | 他也是在这儿租的车 |
[09:29] | Utilities paid by Porpoise LLC, | 所有的资产由海豚责任有限公司支付 |
[09:31] | which was Caspere’s company. | 这个公司则是凯斯皮尔的 |
[09:33] | And he had a landline here, too. | 他在这儿也有固定电话 |
[09:35] | Printed out the phone record. | 这是打印出来的通话记录 |
[09:39] | If we don’t get anything today, | 如果今天我们还没有进展 |
[09:40] | I want you on working girls. | 我希望你能从那些姑娘身上下手 |
[09:42] | Put those looks to use. | 好好利用你的颜值 |
[09:47] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:50] | So I could not mention it, but you’re an adult. | 我本不想说 但你是个成年人 |
[09:56] | All right. | 然后呢 |
[09:57] | All right. That actress– | 然后 那个女演员 |
[10:00] | If you’re asking me if I did what she said, | 如果你想问 我是不是做了她说的那事 |
[10:03] | then I’m gonna get out of the fucking car. | 那我就马上下车 |
[10:07] | Well, I was gonna ask if you thought the exposure | 好吧 我想问的是 你觉得 |
[10:10] | would interfere with doing fieldwork. | 曝光会不会影响到现场调查工作 |
[10:19] | I seriously doubt it. | 肯定不会 |
[10:23] | You should sue her when it’s over. | 事情结束后你应该起诉她 |
[10:26] | Chick’s loaded. | 演员都很有钱 |
[10:33] | Is that a fucking e-cigarette? | 那是电子烟吗 |
[10:59] | You can’t talk on the phone? | 你就不能在电话里说吗 |
[11:02] | I’m trying to stay off the phone. | 我尽量不用电话 |
[11:04] | What? What do you got? | 怎么 你有什么线索了 |
[11:07] | Who else knew about that spot? | 还有谁知道那个地方 |
[11:10] | Caspere’s place? | 凯斯皮尔的地方 |
[11:15] | You walked me into something, Frank. | 弗兰克 你差点害死我了 |
[11:19] | What are you on about? | 发生什么了 |
[11:29] | Wow. | 哇 |
[11:32] | That’s some luck on you. Fuck. | 你真是走了狗屎运 |
[11:35] | Where’s the girl who gave up the place? | 供出这地方的女孩在哪里 |
[11:40] | Caspere bought whores. | 凯斯皮尔买了不少妓女 |
[11:42] | She was one of Danny Santos’. | 她是丹尼·桑托斯手下的一位姑娘 |
[11:44] | My crew don’t pimp. | 我的人才不拉皮条 |
[11:45] | Well, then maybe she had a boyfriend. | 好吧 那也许她有个男朋友 |
[11:49] | You know, set Caspere up for him. | 你知道的 为了男朋友而陷害凯斯皮尔 |
[11:50] | Or maybe Caspere was into so much dirt, | 也可能因为凯斯皮尔做的坏事太多了 |
[11:52] | there’s no telling which side the ax came from, | 所以究竟为何要陷害他已经无从得知 |
[11:54] | because let me tell you, | 让我来告诉你 |
[11:55] | there was some fucked-up psychology at work | 在那地方成为案发现场前 |
[11:57] | in that place before it was a murder scene. | 有人布置过 |
[11:59] | Now, are you gonna tell me what Caspere was doing with you | 要么你告诉我凯斯皮尔对你做了什么 |
[12:04] | or do I wait to walk into another dark room, | 要么就是我走进另一栋房子 |
[12:07] | this time with real bullets? | 这回等着我的就是真枪实弹了 |
[12:09] | There’s a certain stridency at work here. | 显然你很愤怒 |
[12:12] | I’m gonna put it off to you getting blasted. | 我会补偿你的 |
[12:14] | Oh, frankly, I’m apoplectic. | 噢 坦白说 我气极了 |
[12:18] | I’m feeling a little apoplectic myself. | 我自己也有点生气 |
[12:40] | What’s with the water? | 你怎么喝水了 |
[12:42] | Booze tends to take the edge off. I want to stay angry. | 酒精会平息愤怒 但我想保持愤怒 |
[12:51] | Caspere had a lot of my money in play. | 凯斯皮尔拿了我很多钱去投资 |
[12:54] | Real estate. | 是房地产 |
[12:56] | Property adjacent to the rail line. | 都是铁路线旁边的房屋 |
[12:58] | How long did you know him? | 你和他认识多久了 |
[13:03] | Started working with him the last few years. | 几年前开始和他一起工作 |
[13:06] | He was here when we moved out of the city. | 我们搬走的时候他还在这儿 |
[13:08] | They stole a hidden camera | 他们在打中我之后 |
[13:11] | after they shot me. | 拿走了一个针孔摄像头 |
[13:13] | Hard drive. Boggles the mind what might be on it. | 还有硬盘 可能上面有些东西 |
[13:21] | Like I said, I’m gonna put off the stridency. | 正如我之前所说 我会补偿你的 |
[13:27] | Well, you do that, Frank. | 那你就这么做吧 弗兰克 |
[13:36] | Is Ray hurt? What happened? | 雷受伤了么 发生了什么 |
[13:41] | Somebody murdered him. | 有人开枪杀他 |
[13:47] | The mayor of Vinci lives in Bel-Air? | 文奇市市长住在贝莱尔[加州著名豪华别墅区] |
[14:04] | Are you Betty Chessani? | 你是贝蒂·切萨尼吗 |
[14:09] | We’re state police, ma’am. | 我们是州警 女士 |
[14:11] | Veronica Chessani. | 我是维罗妮卡·切萨尼 |
[14:13] | I’m Betty’s stepmother. | 我是贝蒂的继母 |
[14:16] | Mrs. Chessani, do you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 切萨尼夫人 介意我们问您几个问题吗 |
[14:19] | Did you know Ben Caspere, the Vinci city manager? | 您认识市执行长本·凯斯皮尔吗 |
[14:23] | Only a little. | 不是特别熟 |
[14:25] | A dinner party I meet him once. | 在晚宴上见过他一次 |
[14:28] | You guys have a party last night? | 你们昨天开派对了吗 |
[14:29] | No. | 没有 |
[14:39] | Is medicine for my eyes. | 只是治眼病的药 |
[14:47] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[14:53] | Do you remember Mr. Caspere and your husband | 您还记得您先生和凯斯皮尔先生 |
[14:57] | ever talking late at night? | 有没有夜间密谈过 |
[14:58] | No, I don’t think. | 不 应该没有 |
[15:01] | Have you talked to Austin? | 你和奥斯汀谈过了吗 |
[15:03] | He say okay for you coming here? | 他同意你们过来了吗 |
[15:05] | – Sure. – Oh. | -是的 -哦 |
[15:08] | We’re checking because Mr. Caspere | 我们来调查是因为 |
[15:09] | kept an apartment in the city | 凯斯皮尔在市里有间公寓 |
[15:12] | and his phone records show a lot of phone calls | 他的通话记录显示 |
[15:14] | coming to this house. | 他给这里打了很多电话 |
[15:16] | One 2:00 am. | 凌晨两点有一通 |
[15:18] | I– I don’t– I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[15:21] | I don’t pay attention. | 我不关心这些事 |
[15:23] | Is upstairs line. Business. | 这是楼上的工作电话 |
[15:31] | So how long have you been married to Mr. Chessani? | 您和切萨尼先生结婚多久了 |
[15:33] | Mayor Chessani. | 是切萨尼市长 |
[15:35] | Never mister, | 不能叫先生 |
[15:37] | he says. | 这是他说的 |
[15:39] | For a year. | 结婚一年了 |
[15:41] | And how’d you guys meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[15:46] | A party. | 在派对上 |
[16:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:32] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[16:44] | And stay down there, you dumb bitch. | 就待在那儿吧 你个蠢女人 |
[16:50] | I tell you to keep these whores from my house. | 我告诉过你 不要把这些荡妇带到家里 |
[16:59] | Yo, Ronnie, who the fuck these people? | 哟 罗尼 这都是些什么人呐 |
[17:04] | State police. Cover yourself. | 州警 把衣服穿好 |
[17:08] | Got a warrant? | 有搜查令吗 |
[17:17] | Why you hurt me like this, huh? | 你为什么要这样伤害我 |
[17:20] | Yo, why don’t you chug a pot of coffee? | 你为什么不去灌自己一壶咖啡呢 |
[17:23] | Take a Xanax and chill your ass. | 吃点抗焦虑药好好冷静下 |
[17:26] | Bodine on his way down. I called him. | 博丁马上就到了 我给他打了电话 |
[17:30] | People ain’t happy with y’all goose-stepping up in here. | 没人喜欢你们这样大摇大摆地走进来 |
[17:32] | You knew Ben Caspere? | 你认识本·凯斯皮尔吗 |
[17:34] | Nah, some old guy who worked with my pops. | 不熟 是我爸爸手下的一个老头 |
[17:40] | No! No! No! | 不 不要 |
[17:42] | Who left door open? | 谁把门开着的 |
[17:47] | Where’d you pick up that accent? | 你从哪儿学的口音 |
[17:49] | Accent? | 口音 |
[17:51] | You racist woman. Mm-mm. | 你个种族歧视者 |
[17:58] | I admit, it’s a total put-on. | 我承认 确实是装出来的 |
[18:01] | Different roles for different jobs. | 不同的工作需要不同的角色 |
[18:03] | I have a lot of friends. | 我有很多朋友 |
[18:05] | And what is it you do? | 你做什么工作 |
[18:06] | Specialty events. | 举办特殊活动 |
[18:08] | I am an organizer. | 我是个组织者 |
[18:11] | What kind of events? | 组织什么活动 |
[18:12] | All kinds. | 各种各样的 |
[18:15] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 抱歉失陪了 |
[18:17] | y’all best to get stepping ‘fore my man Bodine | 在博丁带着律师赶来之前 |
[18:20] | come in here with a lawyer, chew your asses out. | 你们最好赶紧滚出去 |
[18:23] | You ain’t got no jurisdiction coming in here. | 你们无权进来 |
[18:35] | Burst capillaries, cholesterol terrible, | 毛细血管破裂 胆固醇超标 |
[18:37] | your liver is redlining. | 你的肝脏已经超负荷了 |
[18:39] | Can I ask how much you drink in an average week? | 你平均一周喝多少酒 |
[18:42] | All I can. | 能喝就喝 |
[18:45] | Drugs? | 嗑药吗 |
[18:47] | A few. | 一点点 |
[18:48] | And I’ll just go out on a limb here | 那我就直言不讳了 |
[18:50] | and guess that your diet isn’t particularly healthy. | 我猜你的饮食也不是很不健康 |
[18:53] | Well, this, | 呃 这个 |
[18:55] | you know, had me thinking about, uh… | 这让我深思 呃 |
[19:00] | changing some things. | 或许应该做些改变 |
[19:01] | Well, it’s certainly possible to live with unhealthy habits, | 即使有不健康的习惯 当然也可以活下去 |
[19:05] | but it helps if you don’t have every one under the sun. | 如果你工作不那么拼命的话 |
[19:08] | Am I cleared? | 我没事了吧 |
[19:10] | I’d take a couple days, | 我建议你休息几天 |
[19:12] | but, yeah, you’re cleared. | 是的 你没事了 |
[19:14] | Burris says to clear you at any rate. | 布瑞斯说无论如何都要让你出院 |
[19:16] | Great. All right, see you. | 很好 回见 |
[19:19] | Can I ask you something, Mr. Velcoro? | 我能问你个问题吗 沃克洛先生 |
[19:22] | Do you want to live? | 你还想活下去吗 |
[19:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[19:42] | Vertical mall. | 垂直商城 |
[19:44] | What do you need, Frank? | 你想要什么 弗兰克 |
[19:45] | Gratitude, for starters. | 先要感激 |
[19:48] | Frank, you know I’m grateful. | 弗兰克 你知道我一直心怀感激 |
[19:51] | I’ve told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[19:52] | Gratitude you can count. | 要能数得清的感激 |
[19:54] | Frank, what I pulled together to take your shares back, | 弗兰克 我为买你的股份出的钱 |
[19:59] | no one else would have paid what I did. | 没人会出那么多的 |
[20:02] | And I’m grateful | 我一直很感激你 |
[20:04] | with the rail corridor stuff. | 就铁路走廊这件事 |
[20:06] | It’s great. | 真的很好 |
[20:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:11] | How many times do you expect to be paid for the same thing? | 那你还想要我为一件事付多少次钱 |
[20:13] | Every month. | 每个月付一次 |
[20:15] | 25% of your net. | 你净收入的百分之二十五 |
[20:17] | I– I already paid you. Come on, man. | 我 我已经给过你钱了 拜托 |
[20:20] | You moved on. | 是你自己转身离开的 |
[20:22] | Things change. | 世界在变化 |
[20:25] | If they change for me, they can change for you. | 我变 你也要变 |
[20:31] | Things are good right now. | 现在一切都很稳定 |
[20:33] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[20:35] | Maybe one day the Teamsters, your electrical workers, | 也许有一天 这些卡车司机 你的电工们 |
[20:39] | they get a problem with this site. | 会和你产生矛盾 |
[20:41] | Probity Loan that loaned you that money | 信贷公司借给你 |
[20:44] | that lets you buy into this gravy train, | 用来买下这个肥缺的钱 |
[20:47] | they’re gonna call back the note | 也许他们想要收回去 |
[20:49] | and you’ll need a friend, | 那时你就该需要朋友了 |
[20:51] | which is what I’m offering you. | 我就是那个能够帮你的朋友 |
[20:54] | How’s Mary and the boys? | 玛丽和孩子们怎么样 |
[20:56] | She stood by you, huh? | 她是支持你的 对吧 |
[21:00] | You like the schools in Tarzana? | 你喜欢塔扎纳的学校吗 |
[21:09] | I want weekend deliveries. | 我想要周末交货 |
[21:11] | And those electrician fucks, | 还有那些该死的电工 |
[21:13] | they’re charging me for five guys when three will do. | 三个人能干的活 他们总是要我付五个人的工钱 |
[21:16] | There you go. | 这不就成了 |
[21:17] | One hand in the other. | 我们互利互惠 |
[21:20] | First of the month, Bart. | 每个月初交钱 巴特 |
[21:22] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我等着你 |
[21:42] | He had a safe-deposit box at a Bel-Air security firm. | 他在贝莱尔的保险公司有一个保险箱 |
[21:47] | Articles of incorporation for a couple LLCs. | 几家有限责任公司的公司章程 |
[21:50] | These corporations he had formed within the last year. | 这些是去年他创立的公司 |
[21:53] | We’re looking into asset listings now. | 我们现在在调查资产清单 |
[21:55] | Good. They can use that to follow his money. | 很好 可以用来追踪资金流向 |
[21:58] | No closer on a suspect? | 还是没有嫌疑犯吗 |
[22:00] | Velcoro didn’t see who shot him? | 沃克洛没看见谁开枪打的他吗 |
[22:01] | Said they were masked. | 他说他们带了面具 |
[22:02] | You think he could have staged that? | 你觉得这可能是他自己导演的吗 |
[22:05] | I mean, at the end of the day, he just got banged up some. | 我是说 到头来 他也只是被击晕了 |
[22:11] | Can’t imagine why he would. | 我想不出理由 |
[22:16] | There was something else in that box, too. | 那个盒子里还有别的东西 |
[22:19] | Blue diamonds. | 蓝钻 |
[22:22] | We’ll follow up on the corporate holdings | 法证科在公寓取证的同时 |
[22:23] | and the prostitution connections | 我们会继续查公司控股 |
[22:25] | while the lab processes the apartment. | 和卖淫联系的情况 |
[22:27] | Caspere seems deep with Catalast. | 凯斯皮尔似乎和凯特拉斯特渊源颇深 |
[22:30] | Nothing much public on them. Own a lot of land. | 两者没什么公开的交集 他们有很多地皮 |
[22:33] | Gotten close to Velcoro? | 沃克洛那边呢 |
[22:35] | – My impression? – Mm. | -我的印象吗 -嗯 |
[22:37] | – Straight up? – Mm. | -直说吗 -嗯 |
[22:40] | Guy’s a burnout. | 他就是个怂货 |
[22:41] | Bitch comes into my house, no warrant, no nothing, | 那帮人没有搜查令 什么都没有 就闯进我的房子 |
[22:46] | harasses my wife, my children. | 骚扰我的妻子和孩子 |
[22:50] | The mayor is very upset. | 市长很不开心 |
[22:53] | What did you find, Ray? | 你发现了什么 雷 |
[22:54] | A murder scene in an apartment in West Hollywood. | 西好莱坞的一间公寓内有个犯罪现场 |
[22:58] | This private development group Catalast rented it for Caspere. | 一个名为凯特拉斯特的私人发展组织为凯斯皮尔租的公寓 |
[23:02] | And? | 还有呢 |
[23:04] | Oh, same kinds of weirdness we found at his other place. | 在他的那处房产里也发现一些奇怪的东西 |
[23:06] | You know, his fetish shit. | 他那诡异的恋物癖 你懂的 |
[23:08] | And there was a spot where a camera and a hard drive had been, | 屋里原本装着摄像头 还有硬盘 |
[23:11] | but the guy that shot me took it. | 被开枪射我的那个人拿走了 |
[23:13] | And you didn’t get a look at him? | 你看清他了吗 |
[23:15] | No. As soon as I turned, I just saw the blast. | 没有 我一转身就只看见了火光 |
[23:19] | What about the cunt? | 那个女人呢 |
[23:21] | Bezzerides. She ask any questions about the department? | 贝泽里德斯 她问起公寓的事了吗 |
[23:25] | No, not really. | 没怎么问 |
[23:27] | Velcoro’s dirty. I want him. | 沃克洛是黑警 我要你拿下他 |
[23:31] | I thought I was clear on that. | 我以为我说得很清楚了 |
[23:33] | We got a crooked Vinci cop we can leverage. | 我们手上有一个可做筹码的腐败警察 |
[23:35] | All the better. | 一片大好 |
[23:37] | He’s a man, for Christ’s sake. | 他是个男人啊 |
[23:39] | Yeah, so what? | 是啊 那又如何 |
[23:43] | I’m not saying fuck him, | 我虽然没说让你上了他 |
[23:45] | but maybe let him think you might fuck him. | 但可以让他觉得你要上了他 |
[23:47] | Detective Bezzerides isn’t IA or UC. | 贝泽里德斯警探既不是内务监察也不是卧底 |
[23:50] | She’s tasked with a murder. | 她在调查一桩谋杀案 |
[23:52] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然了 |
[23:53] | And I’m not putting this in a memo, | 我虽然没有明着说 |
[23:56] | but Velcoro is worth a bonus. | 但能抓住沃克洛就更好了 |
[23:59] | I can see working a promotion for you. | 我可以帮你升职 |
[24:03] | State attorney subpoenaed our time sheets. | 州检察官传唤我们的时间表 |
[24:05] | – Hmm. – What’s your next move on Caspere? | -嗯 -对凯斯皮尔下一步要干什么 |
[24:07] | – Well– – I want her badge. | -呃 -我让她走人 |
[24:09] | I want her hick sheriff boss’s badge. | 还有她愚钝的上司也走人 |
[24:13] | This state thing is gonna get cleared up soon enough. | 这起州市联合办案就快结案了 |
[24:16] | They’re gonna come out owing me and that– | 他们将会对我感恩戴德 |
[24:18] | that cunt is walking the plank. | 那个女人也就可以滚蛋了 |
[24:21] | Look, the camera taken means there was something on it. | 听着 他们拿走摄像头就说明肯定录到了什么 |
[24:24] | Maybe the killing, maybe footage of the killer. | 可能是谋杀过程 也可能是杀手的画面 |
[24:26] | But he was traveling up and down the state doing land deals. | 但是他一直在州里活动 做土地买卖的生意 |
[24:29] | Well, that’s smoke and no fire. | 无风不起浪 |
[24:31] | Land deals aren’t gonna bring this in. | 土地交易可不会有这么大的动静 |
[24:34] | But keep working the hooker angle and get it wrapped | 在州警把功劳抢走之前 |
[24:37] | before state makes this part of their probe. | 继续从妓女那里入手 搜集线索 |
[24:42] | Clear? | 明白吗 |
[24:43] | Um… | 嗯 |
[24:45] | Bezzerides is running the case, sir. | 贝泽里德斯是这个案子的主管 |
[24:47] | Bezzerides is gonna be running a yogurt stand. | 贝泽里德斯该去卖酸奶了 |
[24:49] | So steer her to something concrete. | 所以让她干点实实在在的事吧 |
[24:54] | I like a pimp for this. | 我建议让她去调查拉皮条的 |
[24:56] | Look, you want the truth? | 听着 想知道真相么 |
[24:58] | Maybe this is a good excuse to take me off. | 也许这是个让我滚蛋的好借口 |
[25:01] | You know? | 对吗 |
[25:03] | I mean, she don’t trust me. | 我是说 她不相信我 |
[25:05] | And I ain’t ever exactly been Columbo. | 而我也不是什么神探 |
[25:07] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[25:10] | This is your best man? | 这就是你们最好的人 |
[25:12] | You’re on it, Ray, period. | 雷 这事就交给你了 别再说了 |
[25:14] | How’s the, uh, probe looking? | 调查得怎么样了 |
[25:20] | We’ll work it out. | 我们会想办法的 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:34] | They treating you all right? | 他们对你态度还好吗 |
[25:36] | Like a cheerleader on an oil rig. | 就像廉价卖身的啦啦队长一样 |
[25:40] | Oh, shit. | 啊 该死 |
[25:42] | Hey, thought your phone was busted. | 嘿 打电话一直找不到你 |
[25:45] | – I heard you were up here. I thought I’d stop by. – Okay, yeah. | -听说你在这儿 想着过来转一圈 -嗯 好吧 |
[25:47] | I’ve just– I’ve been working down south. | 我在 在城南那边工作 |
[25:49] | No, yeah, I know. I know. | 嗯 我知道 我知道 |
[25:50] | I just thought maybe we could go grab a bite. | 我是想咱们要不要出去吃点东西 |
[25:53] | Ahem. I can come down, | 嗯 我来找你 |
[25:55] | you know, since you’re not answering my phone calls. | 因为你不接我的电话 |
[25:57] | Yeah, Steve, look, you’re a decent guy, but– | 嗯 史蒂夫 你是个好男人 但是 |
[26:00] | – Wait, wait, wait. Come on. – This has run its course. | -等等 别这样说 -我们就这样吧 |
[26:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:04] | No big deal. You didn’t do anything. | 没什么大不了的 你也没做错什么 |
[26:06] | But you and I, there’s just not much there. | 我们两个 还是不合适 |
[26:10] | There’s not much there? | 不合适 |
[26:13] | Well, you could have fooled me. | 你当我是傻子吗 |
[26:18] | You know, you fucking started this. | 是你他妈的开始的 |
[26:20] | Don’t push this somewhere ugly. | 别让我们都这么尴尬 |
[26:22] | Just be a little mature about it. | 成熟一点儿吧 |
[26:25] | – Have some dignity. – Dignity? | -有点尊严吧 -尊严 |
[26:31] | You’re a real suck ’em and leave ’em type, huh? | 你就是那种挑逗完了就闪人的类型 对吧 |
[26:35] | You talk to me like that again, | 你再这么跟我说话 |
[26:37] | you’re gonna need a little baggie to carry your teeth home. | 我会打得你满地找牙 |
[26:50] | – Mama’s boy. – What? | -真是娘炮 -你说什么 |
[26:53] | Stop. Stop. Get the fuck out of my squad room. | 停 停 从我的办公室里滚出去 |
[27:00] | All right. | 好啊 |
[27:03] | You know, you got serious problems, Detective. | 你惹错人了 警探 |
[27:06] | I’m whittling them down. | 我会见招拆招的 |
[27:11] | – Wow. – Yeah? | -哇 -怎么了 |
[27:13] | – Nice. – You got something to say? | -不错 -有什么问题么 |
[27:14] | Nothing at all. | 完全没有 |
[27:29] | Ah! | 啊 |
[27:31] | You could just drink from the bottle. | 你可以直接对瓶喝的 |
[27:34] | Drink out the bottle, you got a problem. | 对瓶吹 那就叫酗酒了 |
[27:40] | You know that last shit you gave me kept me up all night. | 上次你给我的那玩意儿让我一夜没睡着 |
[27:43] | Thought I could hear your mother. | 我以为我幻听到你妈妈说话了 |
[27:45] | Well, not that. It’s indica. | 这不是那种 这是印度大麻 |
[27:47] | The smell of burning flesh. Your own. | 肉烧焦的味道 你自己的肉 |
[27:50] | Well, then talk! What did you do with the stuff? | 那就快说 你把东西藏哪儿了 |
[27:51] | Now wait a minute, fellas. Louis is okay. | 等一下 伙计们 路易斯没事 |
[27:55] | I had a dream | 我做梦了 |
[27:58] | about you. | 梦到你了 |
[28:00] | I can’t ever remember my dreams. | 我从来记不住我的梦 |
[28:03] | Barely sleep anyway. | 我几乎不睡觉 |
[28:12] | Where’s your badge? | 你的警徽呢 |
[28:15] | Well, it’s… | 嗯 在 |
[28:28] | You shouldn’t do that. | 你不应该这么做的 |
[28:31] | Whatever you saw on the news or whatever pissed you off, | 不管你在新闻上看到了什么 还是有什么惹你生气了 |
[28:33] | you’ll wake up one day and you’ll miss it. | 你早晚有一天会想它的 |
[28:35] | I won’t miss it. | 我才不会 |
[28:37] | There ain’t no PD anymore. | 我早就不是警察了 |
[28:40] | Well, if you’re gonna throw it away, I’ll take it. | 嗯 你要是不要 我就拿走了 |
[28:42] | I’ll give it to Chad. | 我去送给查德吧 |
[28:48] | Pull. Have you got any friends with push like that? | 你有这么带种的朋友吗 |
[28:51] | You been eating? | 你吃饭了么 |
[28:54] | Nah, I don’t get hungry. | 没 我不饿 |
[28:56] | Well, that grass will give you an appetite. | 大麻能帮你开胃 |
[28:59] | Put you to sleep, too. | 也有助睡眠 |
[29:05] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[29:07] | How’s your boy? | 你儿子怎么样了 |
[29:10] | He’s all right. | 他挺好的 |
[29:12] | It’s hard being a kid. | 当个孩子也不容易啊 |
[29:15] | We don’t see each other as much as we’d like. | 我们想经常见面却见不到 |
[29:20] | Pop, the guys in Vinci, you knew Kevin Burris a little. | 爸 文奇的那些人 你认得凯文·布瑞斯吧 |
[29:25] | Holloway the chief? | 霍洛威警长呢 |
[29:26] | Holloway’s a good man. | 他是个好人啊 |
[29:29] | Hard charger. | 一员猛将 |
[29:31] | Old school. | 做派老套 |
[29:33] | Worked them tough beats under Gates. | 盖茨手下的狠活儿都是他包揽的 |
[29:37] | Back when you could actually do police work. | 那时候还能真正干警察应该干的活儿 |
[29:41] | Yeah, Burris, too. | 布瑞斯也是这样 |
[29:44] | Why’d he leave? | 他为什么不干了 |
[29:47] | Set up shop in Vinci? | 反而在文奇开了家店 |
[29:49] | ‘Cause he’s fucking smart. | 因为他太聪明了 |
[29:53] | Then after the riots and OJ, | 暴乱和辛普森一案发生后 |
[29:54] | we just couldn’t do the job right. | 我们就没法好好干了 |
[29:57] | So he said so long to those cunt | 所以 他跟这帮龟孙子们说拜拜 |
[30:00] | and, phew… | 然后 噗 |
[30:02] | headed on out of town. | 就离开了镇子 |
[30:06] | I should have been looking ahead. | 我那会儿真应该想想以后的 |
[30:11] | Wouldn’t have no half pension now. | 不然现在也不会连一半儿的养老金都拿不到 |
[30:16] | Anyways, I hadn’t seen you in a while. | 不管怎样 我也好久没见过你了 |
[30:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:20] | I figured you needed your medicine. | 我想你的药应该吃完了 |
[30:21] | Look at that shit. | 看看那玩意儿 |
[30:24] | Kirk Douglas. | 柯克·道格拉斯 |
[30:30] | No country for white men, boy. | 没有白人的容身之处啊 |
[30:35] | I guess I’ll take off, then. | 我该走了 |
[30:55] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[30:56] | We’ll be in Vegas for a few days. I have other business. | 我们会去拉斯维加斯几天 我有别的事 |
[31:00] | Gives me time to confer with my people. | 让我有时间和我的人协商一下 |
[31:03] | We can talk next week. | 我们可以下周再谈 |
[31:06] | A month ago it sounded like we were a done deal. | 一个月以前 貌似我们之间已成定局 |
[31:09] | We’ve been over this, Frank. | 说好不谈这个的 弗兰克 |
[31:11] | I don’t make these decisions myself. | 又不是我一个人做的决定 |
[31:14] | And Caspere? | 凯斯皮尔呢 |
[31:16] | My thinking is this is | 我觉得这个 |
[31:18] | somehow connected to you getting cold feet. | 和你临阵脱逃有联系 |
[31:21] | Sure. We’re not stupid. | 当然 我们又不傻 |
[31:24] | What you had sewn up, the stitching’s frayed, Frank. | 亡羊补牢 为时已晚了 弗兰克 |
[31:31] | This is too big to walk away from. | 这么大的事不可能就这么放手 |
[31:34] | I don’t ask permission. | 不用你批准我走 |
[31:36] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我说的不是你 |
[31:39] | You leaving? Bon fucking voyage. | 你要走了 祝你他妈一路顺风啊 |
[31:45] | All right, Frank. | 好的 弗兰克 |
[31:58] | Fucking Commie Jew fuck. | 狗娘养的混蛋俄国佬 |
[32:05] | Where’s Blake? | 布雷克呢 |
[32:07] | I messaged him. | 我给他发短信了 |
[32:19] | And Stan– why isn’t he here? | 斯坦呢 他怎么不在这 |
[32:22] | Shouldn’t a reasonable man infer | 一个聪明人是不是应该能从 |
[32:24] | from Osip’s arrival and departure | 奥斯普的到来 离开 |
[32:27] | and fucking failure to make good on our terms | 还有毁掉与我们合约的行为中 |
[32:29] | as being connected not just to Caspere, | 不仅推断出与凯斯皮尔的联系 |
[32:32] | but prefiguring Caspere? | 还能看出凯斯皮尔这报应 |
[32:35] | In a causal sense. | 正常来说 |
[32:37] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[32:39] | do you think Osip could have done Caspere? | 你觉得奥斯普会做掉凯斯皮尔么 |
[32:42] | Not my department. | 轮不到我说 |
[32:44] | But if you’re asking me is he that kind of guy, | 但你要是问我他是不是那种人 |
[32:50] | he looks half anaconda and half great white. | 他的确是凶猛残忍又狡猾 |
[33:02] | So I saw that paper, bro. | 伙计 我也看到那篇报道了 |
[33:04] | Thought I’d check up on you. | 我就来看看一下你 |
[33:06] | Got you downrange, huh? | 把你害得不轻吧 |
[33:08] | It’s bullshit. | 那都是胡扯 |
[33:11] | I’m half working this thing for state. | 我现在在帮州里办案 |
[33:14] | Supposed to see me through. | 你应该能理解我的 |
[33:16] | So? | 所以呢 |
[33:18] | So fuck no, I didn’t. | 所以 我没有那么做 |
[33:21] | Yeah, well, I didn’t think you did. | 嗯 我也这么觉得 |
[33:25] | So you been going to meetings? | 你最近有去互助会吗 |
[33:27] | I went the first year. | 回来后的第一年我去了 |
[33:30] | I mean, if you want to get over something, | 我是说 如果你想从一个阴影里走出来 |
[33:33] | maybe sitting around and remembering it | 坐下来好好回忆这件事的 |
[33:36] | in every detail | 每一个细节 |
[33:38] | ain’t the right way. | 绝对不是好方法 |
[33:40] | Yeah, well, the thing of it is | 是啊 关键是 |
[33:43] | some of that knowledge they spill makes sense. | 他们叨咕的有些话还是有道理的 |
[33:47] | Stuff about the past, | 过去的事情 |
[33:50] | not denying it… | 不要否认它 |
[33:53] | letting it be a part of you. | 让它成为你生命的一部分 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:01] | You working? | 你在工作吗 |
[34:03] | Yeah, just some things here and there. | 到处打点零工 |
[34:08] | Mm, I got on with the electricians union. | 嗯 我进了电工工会 |
[34:12] | – Mm, great. – Still a low man. | -不错啊 -还是处于社会底层 |
[34:17] | You ever miss it? | 你怀念过去的日子吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[34:23] | You know, I keep thinking about the village. | 你知道么 我一直在想那个村子 |
[34:27] | Outside Al Awjar. | 也门外的那个 |
[34:31] | The valley. | 那个山谷 |
[34:33] | Nice people, man. | 当地人都很善良 |
[34:36] | Mountains. | 还有那些山 |
[34:38] | We ain’t soldiers anymore, man. | 我们已经不是士兵了 |
[34:41] | I remember thinking | 我记得我当时想 |
[34:44] | I could have just stayed there. | 永远留在那儿 |
[34:47] | Just forget finding the squad. | 不想去找自己的队伍 |
[34:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[34:54] | I think, like, that was like the– | 我觉得 那 那就像是 |
[35:00] | it was the last time shit felt right for me, bro. | 对我而言最后一次感觉事情很顺利 |
[35:02] | You mean combat. | 你是说战争 |
[35:09] | Would you ever go back to it? | 你还会回到那儿去吗 |
[35:11] | I don’t think so. | 不会吧 |
[35:13] | Didn’t think I’d stay on as long as I did. | 从来没想过会待这么久 |
[35:15] | And then it was hard to see coming home, you know? | 甚至都盼不到回家的那一天 |
[35:20] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[35:22] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[35:24] | Them three days. | 那三天 |
[35:26] | – I think about you, man. – Stop it. | -我想的是你 -别说了 |
[35:29] | Why? What if I don’t want to forget, huh? | 怎么了 如果我不想忘记呢 |
[35:34] | Dude, you should go. | 伙计 你该走了 |
[35:39] | – I’m out. – Hey, look. | -我要走了了 -嘿 听着 |
[35:41] | Don’t pretend, all right? Don’t pre– | 别装了 好吗 别 |
[35:43] | Hey, hey, hey. You see that? | 嘿 嘿 看到了吗 |
[35:45] | Fuck you, asshole. | 操你妈 混蛋 |
[35:47] | Woodrugh, I’m sorry, man. | 伍德夫 我错了 兄弟 |
[35:55] | I didn’t mean for that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry, man. I’m drunk. | 对不起 兄弟 我喝多了 |
[36:00] | I am drunk. I’m sorry. | 我喝多了 对不起 |
[36:19] | City traffic cams came back. | 调到交通监控录像了 |
[36:22] | Ventura picked this one up 1:00 AM night of the murder. | 文图拉警局在案发当晚1点的录像中找到了这个 |
[36:24] | Caddy pulling onto PCH from the 33. | 33号摄像头拍到一辆卡迪拉克 |
[36:26] | Car’s registered to a film transportation department. | 车辆注册在一个电影运输部门名下 |
[36:29] | That flick they’re shooting here? | 他们在这儿拍的电影吗 |
[36:31] | Got it in one. | 没错 |
[36:42] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[36:44] | Yeah, not for lack of trying. | 是啊 好不容易捡回一条命 |
[36:54] | Caspere arranged our tax incentives. | 凯斯皮尔安排了我们享受税收优惠 |
[36:56] | Only way you can film anything in California now. | 这是目前唯一能在加州拍电影的方法了 |
[36:59] | Threw him a coproducer credit. | 给他冠个合作制片人的名头 |
[37:01] | We’re real sorry to hear what happened. | 听到这个消息我们也很遗憾 |
[37:03] | Cut! | 停 |
[37:03] | – Was he around here much? – No. | -他经常来这儿吗 -不 |
[37:05] | I mean, he came by– | 我是说 他偶尔会过来 |
[37:06] | we were in prep, helped out with PD, zoning. | 我们在前期准备 他过来帮助摄影师 分区什么的 |
[37:10] | That producer credit come with a paycheck? | 制片人的头衔有报酬吗 |
[37:12] | Back end, yeah. | 有 |
[37:14] | What about that car? The Caddy? | 他的车呢 那辆凯迪拉克 |
[37:15] | Went missing one morning last week. | 上周某个早上就不见了 |
[37:17] | We filed it stolen with sheriff’s. | 我们有报案 |
[37:19] | Put in the insurance papers yesterday. | 昨天刚递交了保险保单 |
[37:20] | I’ll bring you to our transpo head. | 我带你们去见我们的货运经理 |
[37:24] | Yeah, Monday morning it was gone. | 是的 周一早上不见的 |
[37:25] | Lock on the gate was bolt cut. | 车门上的锁被切断了 |
[37:27] | Sheriff’s took a report. | 警长已经做了报告 |
[37:28] | Any personnel missing? | 有人员失踪吗 |
[37:30] | No, nothing unusual. | 没有 没有什么值得注意的 |
[37:33] | We had a driver quit the week before due to family issues. | 我们这周有位司机因为家庭情况辞职了 |
[37:36] | I never knew the Caspere guy. | 我不认识凯斯皮尔这个人 |
[37:38] | I need names and addresses of everyone in your department. | 我需要你手下所有人的名字和住址 |
[37:43] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然了 没问题 |
[37:48] | Cut. Fuck it. | 停 该死 |
[37:50] | Check the gate. Let’s move. | 检查一下门 我们走 |
[37:56] | Hey, what’s this thing about? | 嘿 这是在拍什么 |
[37:59] | About two tons of shit. | 两吨破烂 |
[38:03] | Some collapse of civilization revenge flick. | 什么文明衰落后的复仇故事 |
[38:08] | Ought to make it a silent picture the way the guy does his lines. | 就这家伙讲台词的方式 就应该让这成为默片 |
[38:11] | – That’s your job? – Yeah, set photographer. | -这是你的工作 -是的 场景摄影师 |
[38:18] | It’s the best use of my time so far. | 这是我找到的最好的工作了 |
[38:20] | You ever– | 你见过 |
[38:22] | you ever seen this guy around? | 这个男人吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah, I’ve seen him. | 嗯 我见过他 |
[38:28] | Some city guy. | 城里人 |
[38:29] | Wants to brush shoulders with the industry, I guess. | 我猜应该是想巴结娱乐界的人 |
[38:32] | Heard he partied with our director once or twice. | 听说他和我们的导演一起聚会过一两次 |
[38:34] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[38:36] | Yeah, Daisun was going on about some party they went to. | 是的 岱孙去了他们的那个派对 |
[38:39] | Well-attended, he said. | 他说参加的人很多 |
[38:43] | I mean pussy. Like, wall to wall. | 我是说姑娘 遍地皆是 |
[38:45] | I guess being the set photographer don’t rate an invite. | 我猜场景摄影师应该不会收到邀请 |
[38:49] | Yeah, it was just like a dinner, drinks thing. | 是啊 就是晚宴一类的 |
[38:52] | Lots of suits, potential investors. | 很多社会名流 潜在投资者 |
[38:55] | What about girls? | 有姑娘们陪吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah, girls were there. | 是的 有不少姑娘 |
[39:00] | They are over half the population. | 占一半 |
[39:01] | Were there any hookers at this party? | 这种聚会上有妓女吗 |
[39:03] | I really wouldn’t know that, ma’am. | 这我就真的不知道了 警探 |
[39:05] | – Hmm. – Where was it? | -嗯 -在哪儿 |
[39:08] | Somewhere up above Ventura. | 在文图拉以北 |
[39:10] | I really don’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[39:12] | Tell you the truth, I drink. | 实话跟你们说吧 我很能喝 |
[39:15] | So it makes my recollection unreliable. | 所以我的记忆也不是那么可靠 |
[39:19] | Jack, get everyone up for a rehearsal. | 杰克 把所有人叫过来准备排练 |
[39:21] | I’ll be there in a sec. Burning dollars. | 我一会儿就过去 烧钱啊 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:33] | I still work for the city manager’s office. | 我还在市执行长的办公室工作 |
[39:35] | With Mr. Caspere– | 凯斯皮尔先生 |
[39:38] | with what happened, | 不幸遇害后 |
[39:40] | they sent me down to collect copies of the tax agreements. | 他们把我派到基层收集税收协定 |
[39:43] | Why? Something wrong with them? | 为什么 他们有什么问题吗 |
[39:45] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[39:47] | They’re just trying to get all the city’s paperwork in order. | 他们只是想把市里的文件都规整一下 |
[39:50] | With the state’s inquiry. | 以便州里来调查 |
[39:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:05] | The fuck have you been? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[40:07] | You take off on me now? | 你开始跟我玩失踪了 |
[40:09] | Just with my lady. | 我和我的女人在一起 |
[40:12] | – My– my phone died. – Your fucking phone died? | -我的电话没电了 -你电话没电了 |
[40:14] | Am I a goddamn teenage girl? | 你以为我像小女孩一样好骗吗 |
[40:16] | Frank, Stan. | 弗兰克 是斯坦 |
[40:19] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[40:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[40:27] | Couple of our Mexicans found him, boss. | 几个墨西哥人找到他的 老板 |
[40:32] | What is this, huh? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:36] | Who the fuck would have something against Stan? | 有谁要和斯坦过不去 |
[40:41] | Don’t make any fucking sense. | 这他妈一点都说不通 |
[40:43] | What is he to anybody? | 他不过是个无名小卒 |
[40:46] | Too much coming right after Caspere. | 凯斯皮尔死后发生太多事了 |
[40:51] | No shit. | 废话 |
[40:56] | Who, huh? | 是谁 |
[41:02] | Who the fuck’s coming after me? | 是谁在找我事 |
[41:04] | Huh? Who? | 问你呢 是谁 |
[41:12] | Get Santos, Fregredo, Constantine, | 把桑托斯 富格里多 康斯坦丁给我找来 |
[41:15] | anybody that works on our property | 所有在我们地盘上工作的人 |
[41:16] | or what used to be our property now tonight! | 或曾经在这里工作的人 今晚都给我找来 |
[41:19] | Santos’ place. | 去桑托斯的地盘 |
[41:22] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[41:23] | Just fucking do what I tell ya. | 我让你干什么你就去干 |
[41:30] | Pack him up. | 把他包起来 |
[41:33] | He deserves better than this. | 他应当厚葬 |
[41:47] | How you guys doing? | 你们好吗 |
[41:50] | You ever see this guy around? | 你在这附近见过这个人吗 |
[41:54] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[41:56] | You ever see this guy? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[42:10] | # oh, there are killers # | # 哦 凶手遍地 # |
[42:16] | # oh, in this town # | # 哦 就在这个镇上 # |
[42:24] | # oh, oh, killer, killers # | # 哦 哦 凶手 凶手 # |
[42:30] | # with all their killer plans # | # 有着他们的杀人计划 # |
[42:40] | # a war is # | # 战争就是 # |
[42:43] | # on the horizon… # | # 在地平线上 # |
[42:52] | You guys ever see this guy around? | 你们在这附近见过这个男人吗 |
[43:00] | Look, I’m not vice. | 我不是来抓人的 |
[43:01] | I don’t give a shit who fucks who here. | 我才不管你们都是干什么的 |
[43:04] | No? | 没见过吗 |
[43:07] | I’ve seen him before. | 我之前见过他 |
[43:10] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[43:13] | Never dated him, I mean, | 我是说我从没跟他约过 |
[43:15] | but he’d been around a few times. | 但他在这附近转悠过几次 |
[43:18] | I was working. | 我那时在上班 |
[43:20] | Good with faces. | 我擅长认脸 |
[43:24] | Where was this? | 你在哪儿见过他 |
[43:26] | Couple times, this club a couple blocks down. | 有几次是在前面几条街的俱乐部 |
[43:30] | Lux Infinitum. | 勒克斯无穷俱乐部 |
[43:32] | You been there? | 你去过吗 |
[43:33] | No. | 没有 |
[43:37] | Is it big with hookers? | 里面妓女多吗 |
[43:39] | Big with all sorts. | 各种各样应有尽有 |
[43:41] | But, yeah, they got some prime time in there. | 但是 他们有黄金表演时段 |
[43:44] | It’s one of them circuit clubs, you know? | 就是那种巡回表演的俱乐部 你懂吗 |
[43:47] | Trade runs through. | 各种交易 |
[43:50] | Some European. | 还有欧洲人 |
[43:52] | That pussy is expensive, so… | 那婊子价格很高 所以 |
[43:54] | yeah, you got party people, | 有专门去嗨的 |
[43:57] | but also suits and whatnot. | 也有名流有钱人之类的去聚会 |
[44:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:09] | They’re not gonna talk to you. | 他们不会理你的 |
[44:14] | They probably wouldn’t even let you in. | 很有可能连进都不会让你进去 |
[44:17] | This angsty cop drama you’re rolling. | 一看你的打扮就是警察 |
[44:37] | You like models, I guess? | 我猜你喜欢模型 |
[44:39] | Yeah, started building them with my kid. | 是啊 以前经常和我儿子一起做模型 |
[44:44] | Then I just started doing them without him. | 做着做着就成了自己的爱好了 |
[44:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[44:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:00] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[45:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[45:12] | Look, Ray, I, uh– | 听着 雷 我 呃 |
[45:16] | I just wanted to see about Chad. | 我只是想来跟你说说查德的事 |
[45:19] | Yeah, I don’t want to repeat that conversation. | 我不想再重复之前的对话 |
[45:21] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不是来找你吵架的 |
[45:24] | I think you’ve got worse trouble. | 我觉得你有更大的麻烦了 |
[45:27] | State police officers came to see us. | 州警察来找我们了 |
[45:31] | Investigators, two of them. | 两位调查员 |
[45:37] | Wanted to know about you. | 想了解有关你的事 |
[45:39] | Wanted to know what? | 了解我什么 |
[45:41] | If I ever saw extra cash you couldn’t account for. | 问我有没有见过你受贿 |
[45:45] | If I had ever known you to be violent. | 问我知不知道你有暴力倾向 |
[45:48] | If I, uh… | 还问我 |
[45:52] | ever knew or suspected | 是否知道或怀疑 |
[45:55] | you took retribution on the man who attacked me. | 你对那个对我施暴的人有没有报复行为 |
[46:03] | It’s 10,000. | 这里是一万块 |
[46:06] | For what? | 给我钱干什么 |
[46:08] | To not contest the custody. | 放弃孩子的监护权 |
[46:14] | We just– we just want to do what’s best for Chad. | 我们只是 只是想为查德提供一个最好的生活环境 |
[46:20] | You think you can buy my son? | 你以为你能花钱买我的儿子 |
[46:23] | No, it’s for… | 不 这是为了 |
[46:29] | it’s to just go, Ray. | 让你离开 雷 |
[46:31] | It’s an alternative. | 是另一个选择 |
[46:34] | Go somewhere. | 随便去哪儿 |
[46:38] | Before we can’t turn back. | 在我们无法回头之前 |
[46:41] | Whatever happens, those questions, | 无论发生什么 警察的那些问题 |
[46:44] | a custody battle, | 监护权的官司 |
[46:46] | it’s not gonna be easy for Chad. | 对查德来说都不是易事 |
[46:48] | So don’t start it. | 那就别这么做 |
[46:50] | The way those two investigators sounded, | 听那两位调查员的语气 |
[46:53] | it’s a matter of time, Ray. | 你落马是迟早的事 雷 |
[47:02] | You put that envelope away. | 你把这信封拿回去 |
[47:04] | I’m gonna pretend like you never really thought I’d take it. | 我就当做你从没想过我会接受 |
[47:07] | I didn’t. | 我确实没想过 |
[47:09] | But I hoped I might be wrong. | 但我希望我是错的 |
[47:33] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[47:37] | Yeah, we should get back to work. | 我们该回去工作了 |
[48:21] | Yeah, he liked it here. | 是啊 他喜欢这里 |
[48:24] | One of them older guys, never left the bar, | 那群老男人 从不离开这里 |
[48:26] | just wait for the girl to walk up. | 就等着年轻姑娘们投怀送抱 |
[48:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:29] | You know anyone he ever left with? | 你认识他带走的姑娘吗 |
[48:32] | Uh, a few of the girls here for sure, | 呃 这里肯定是有的 |
[48:34] | but I wouldn’t try talking to them. | 但我不会去找她们问话的 |
[48:36] | You’d just get them into trouble. | 你会让她们惹上麻烦 |
[48:42] | – He like boys? – More like he likes to watch. | -他喜欢男孩子 -应该说他喜欢看 |
[48:44] | Had me and this girl go at it while he sat in the corner. | 他坐在角落 让我和一个女孩在他面前做 |
[48:48] | You do girls. | 你能上女孩 |
[48:50] | In a pinch. With the right medication. | 必要的话 用点药就可以 |
[49:00] | Who’s this girl? | 你说的女孩是哪一个 |
[49:05] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[49:10] | Her name’s Tascha. | 她叫塔莎 |
[49:11] | She’s one of them Euro tricks. | 她是欧洲人 |
[49:13] | Hasn’t been around lately. | 最近没来这里了 |
[49:16] | One of those elite bitches, worked those private parties. | 是高端妓女 一般在私人派对上接活 |
[49:19] | What kind of parties? | 哪种派对 |
[49:21] | I just heard about them. | 我也只是听说过 |
[49:22] | Expensive, private, rich men. | 有钱人的高档私人派对 |
[49:26] | Maybe she found a sugar daddy. | 或许她认了干爹 |
[49:34] | Doubles. | 再来两杯 |
[49:42] | You know, Frank, | 弗兰克 |
[49:44] | I don’t know what this is, | 我不知道你这是要干什么 |
[49:45] | but, look, I don’t run things like that. | 但 听着 我可不用那种方式管理 |
[49:49] | I mean, shit, who does anymore? | 我是说 谁还用啊 |
[49:50] | Mexicans? Russians? | 墨西哥人 俄罗斯人 |
[49:53] | That’s a good question– who? | 这问题问得好 是谁 |
[49:56] | Who has something to gain by trying to fuck with me? | 到底是谁想跟我对着干 |
[49:58] | You think it was someone here? | 你以为是这里的人吗 |
[50:00] | What’s in it? | 能有什么好处 |
[50:02] | What he means is | 他的意思是 |
[50:04] | what you got worth taking anymore, Frank? | 你还有什么是值得别人跟你对着干的 弗兰克 |
[50:06] | My associate. | 我的合伙人 |
[50:08] | His name’s Ben Caspere. | 他叫本·凯斯皮尔 |
[50:09] | He was into that sweet Eastern Bloc pussy | 他看上你们经营的俱乐部里 |
[50:12] | you all run between clubs. | 一个貌美的东欧妓女了 |
[50:14] | So some of you might have girls that know him. | 所以你们手下的姑娘里面可能有认识他的 |
[50:18] | Daniel here did. | 丹尼尔手下就有人认识 |
[50:21] | And what I need you to do now for me | 而我现在需要你们为我做的是 |
[50:23] | is put the word out. | 把话放出去 |
[50:25] | Any john you rob, | 大到你们敲诈的人 |
[50:27] | any flea, any tick crawls across your carpet, | 小到跳骚 地毯上的爬虫 |
[50:30] | you ask them about Ben Caspere. | 见到就问认不认识本·凯斯皮尔 |
[50:32] | You find out who wants what’s mine. | 找出到底是谁在觊觎我的东西 |
[50:35] | Frankie, I think you got us confused | 弗兰克 我认为你把我们和 |
[50:39] | with them bitches upstairs. | 楼上的姑娘们搞混了 |
[50:40] | Appreciate our past dealings, | 我感激我们过去的合作 |
[50:43] | but you’re the one that left all that behind. | 但是是你抛下这一切离开的 |
[50:45] | This ain’t your club no more. | 这不再是你的俱乐部了 |
[50:48] | Those days done been over. | 过去的日子已经过去了 |
[50:50] | You’re straight, right? | 你也是直来直往的人 不是吗 |
[50:52] | Why don’t you call a cop? | 你怎么不去找警察呢 |
[50:54] | Stay where you fuckin’ are. | 站住 |
[50:59] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[51:01] | You put them crazy eyes on | 你一瞪眼 |
[51:04] | and everybody’s supposed to shit their pants. | 所有人都要抖三抖 |
[51:07] | Thing is, you ain’t that thing no more | 风水轮流转 你已不再像以前 |
[51:10] | what you used to was. | 一样叱咤风云了 |
[51:13] | He speak for all of you? | 他在代表你们说话吗 |
[51:15] | I’m speaking for me. | 我在代表我自己 |
[51:17] | Yeah, you’re tall, but you’re really little, | 别看你比我高 你其实就是个小人 |
[51:20] | and you’re old. | 而且你也老了 |
[51:23] | Yo, this meeting is over. | 哟 散会 |
[51:26] | Y’all motherfuckers get out of my place. | 你们都滚出我的地盘 |
[51:30] | Will you talk this much | 我把你的嘴撕烂 |
[51:32] | when I rip your fuckin’ lip off? | 看你还能不能再多嘴 |
[51:38] | All right, Frankie. | 好吧 弗兰克 |
[51:40] | You wanna squab? | 想过两招 |
[51:45] | You can keep your rings on. | 允许你戴着戒指 |
[51:48] | Won’t matter to me. | 哥无所谓 |
[51:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:19] | No! | 不 |
[52:27] | I’ve always hated these fucking things. | 我一直看这东西不顺眼 |
[52:29] | What kind of way is that to greet the world? | 哪有用这种方式问好的 |
[52:31] | Ah! Ah! | 啊 啊 |
[52:44] | We heard you quit your job as a driver a couple weeks back. | 我们听说几周前你辞了司机的工作 |
[52:47] | Yes, he took care of me. I was sick. | 是的 他为了照顾我 我身体不好 |
[52:50] | And he couldn’t take the sitting all day. | 而且他也不能一整天都坐着 |
[52:55] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[52:57] | You live here with her? | 你和她一起住在这里吗 |
[52:58] | Only sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[53:00] | I got a place with friends. | 我和朋友合租了一个地方 |
[53:02] | A car was stolen from where you work. | 你工作的地方有辆车被偷了 |
[53:04] | He wouldn’t do it. | 他不会这么做的 |
[53:06] | He ain’t been in trouble since he was a little boy. | 他从小就不惹事 |
[53:08] | Yo, yo, all’s I did was quit my job. | 我只是辞了工作而已 |
[53:12] | Got a lumbar problem. | 我腰椎不好 |
[53:32] | Is that the fucking car? | 是那辆车吗 |
[53:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[53:38] | Hey, hold on! | 嘿 站住 |
[53:39] | Don’t move! Police! | 别动 警察 |
[53:41] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[54:06] | Get outta here! | 滚出去 |
[54:18] | Ugh! Oh! | 啊 哦 |
[54:21] | Stop, motherfucker! | 站住 混蛋 |
[54:24] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[54:26] | Oh! You’re gonna burn it all! | 哦 你会把这都烧了的 |
[54:35] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[54:53] | Ah! God damn it! | 啊 该死 |
[54:55] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 靠 |
[54:57] | My fucking ribs. | 我的肋骨 |
[54:58] | That was him. That was fucking him. | 是他 他妈的就是他 |
[55:01] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[55:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:14] | You wanna thank me, tell me what state has on me. | 你想谢我的话 就告诉我州办公室都掌握我什么证据了 |
[55:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:51] | I waited for you. | 我等了你很久 |
[56:03] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[56:32] | We should make up. | 我们和好吧 |
[56:36] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[56:40] | I stayed up. | 我一直没睡 |
[56:51] | Do you wanna talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[57:07] | Maybe tomorrow. | 明天吧 |