时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | I paid for fucking avocado trees | 我他妈花钱买的这些鳄梨树 |
[01:56] | and now you tell me can’t grow? | 现在你才告诉我没法种植 |
[01:57] | Man can come, test the dirt. | 你可以请人来测试这里的土壤 |
[01:59] | I thought one of you’d be able to taste it | 我想你们应该用手指 |
[02:01] | off your finger and tell me what’s wrong. | 沾点土尝尝再告诉我是哪有问题 |
[02:03] | Frank, that’s enough. | 弗兰克 你够了 |
[02:10] | Like it fucking matters. | 说得好像我很在乎一样 |
[02:11] | Can’t deal with this shit now. | 现在没法处理这个烂摊子 |
[02:12] | We should talk | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:14] | if we want to reschedule that doctor’s appointment. | 如果我们想重新预约看医生的时间的话 |
[02:18] | We’ll get back on the kid when I get my feet under me. | 等我忙完 我们再讨论孩子的事 |
[02:25] | Maybe we’ve been going about it wrong. | 或许我们一直都走错了路 |
[02:29] | How’s that, specifically? | 你指的是什么 |
[02:31] | Right now there’s so many things for me | 现在有太多事都得让我往错路上走 |
[02:33] | to go about the wrong way, I’m losing my fucking vision. | 都他妈让我看不清眼前的路了 |
[02:47] | The baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[02:50] | Maybe we should talk alternatives. | 或许我们可以讨论一下其他方法 |
[02:53] | Like what, another dog? | 比如呢 再养一条狗 |
[02:56] | Adoption. | 领养 |
[02:58] | No, you don’t do somebody else’s time. | 不 不能帮别人养孩子 |
[03:01] | My own kid, I see. Yeah, it’s my responsibility. | 自己的孩子可以 因为这是责任和义务 |
[03:05] | But you don’t take on somebody else’s grief. | 但是你没必要承担别人的不幸 |
[03:09] | A child’s not grief. | 孩子不是不幸 |
[03:12] | I mean they all come in with their own. | 我是说他们终归要靠自己 |
[03:14] | Don’t you and I and every other hapless monkey on the planet? | 难道你和我 还有地球上其他不幸的猿类不一样吗 |
[03:18] | At least with your kid, it’s your sins. | 至少自己的孩子是自己的债 |
[03:21] | What if I can’t have a child? | 如果我没法怀孕呢 |
[03:23] | Why wouldn’t you? You got pregnant before, you said. | 为什么不能 你不是说之前你怀过孕吗 |
[03:26] | Maybe that’s– | 或许是因为 |
[03:30] | the operation, it… | 那场手术 |
[03:35] | might have made things hard. | 它让我现在很难再怀孕了 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:42] | You can have a kid. Look at you. | 你可以怀上孩子的 看看你 |
[03:44] | But if. I’m saying if. | 不怕一万就怕万一 |
[03:50] | You should get more tests. | 你得去做更详细的体检 |
[03:52] | Whatever they got. | 所有能检测的项目 |
[03:56] | I gotta go to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[04:00] | If I don’t come up with a new play, | 如果我想不出新办法 |
[04:02] | the dead trees, the present from the stork | 死掉的树 还有我们一直想要的孩子 |
[04:05] | are gonna be what they call moot points. | 都会打水漂了 |
[04:07] | All right, Frank. | 好吧 弗兰克 |
[04:09] | Go to work. | 去工作吧 |
[04:48] | Hello, motherfucker. | 嗨 小混账 |
[04:50] | We put out some fires last night or what? | 我们昨晚是激情了一把吗 |
[04:56] | I, uh– | 我 |
[04:59] | I drove here? | 我开车到这来的吗 |
[05:00] | You don’t remember meeting me at Lux? | 你难道忘记你和我在勒克斯俱乐部见面的吗 |
[05:03] | No. | 不记得了 |
[05:10] | I’m glad you did, man. | 我真高兴你约我见面 伙计 |
[05:13] | DVR’d the game. | 我把比赛录下来了 |
[05:15] | Here, sit down. Have some waffles. | 来 坐这里 吃点华夫饼 |
[05:17] | I got work. | 我有工作要做 |
[05:21] | You let yourself go, man. | 放纵自己吧 |
[05:23] | Be what you want. It ain’t bad. | 做你想做的 没什么大不了 |
[05:28] | Need a ride to your bike? | 需要我送你去骑你的摩托车吗 |
[05:29] | No. | 不用 |
[06:01] | No. | 不 |
[06:05] | Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. | 他妈的 去他妈的 |
[06:07] | Come on. No. | 不是吧 |
[06:09] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[06:13] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[06:16] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[06:19] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[06:21] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[06:28] | Officer Woodrugh! | 伍德夫警官 |
[06:30] | What’s your comment on the war crimes allegation? | 你怎么看待关于战争犯罪指控的问题 |
[06:32] | Were you involved with the | 你参与了哈巴尼亚地区 |
[06:32] | securing of a village outside Habbaniyah? | 外部村庄的保卫工作吗 |
[06:34] | Would you say your behavior with Lacey Lindel follows a pattern | 鉴于对黑山行动的指控 |
[06:37] | given the accusations against Black Mountain operatives? | 你与莱西·林德尔的行为是否属于同一种模式 |
[06:38] | Do you have a history of abuse with women? | 你是不是有虐待女性的前科 |
[06:40] | Say, about 5’10”, maybe 160? | 身高有五尺10寸 大概一米六 |
[06:44] | – What do you think? – I think we fucked up. | -你怎么看 -我想我们搞砸了 |
[06:47] | So it wasn’t the transpo guy. | 所以不会是那个司机干的 |
[06:50] | No, it was somebody who wanted us to think it might be | 不是他 那个人应该是想让我们这么认为 |
[06:53] | dumping the car near his place. | 所以就把车扔在他家附近了 |
[06:55] | Listen, that thing at the mayor’s house… | 听着 在市长家里的事 |
[06:59] | I respect the sack, but it’s– | 我尊重你的行为 但是 |
[07:02] | it’s looking to come back on you. | 这貌似是让你自己惹火烧身 |
[07:03] | Ooh, the mayor of the Shitberg Landfill is gonna get me? | 哦 这个垃圾填埋地市长想抓我吗 |
[07:08] | His family’s controlled this landfill for 100 years. | 他的家族控制了这块填埋地快100年了 |
[07:10] | And he lives in the biggest house on his street in Bel-Air. | 他住在贝艾尔区最大的别墅里 |
[07:13] | You think men like that exist | 你觉得像他那样的人 |
[07:14] | without a long history of high-up friends? | 这么久以来 会没有一群政要朋友吗 |
[07:17] | I don’t think he’s gonna have too many friends, | 等州里的调查一结束 |
[07:19] | the state investigation shakes out. | 我不觉得他不会再有那么多朋友了 |
[07:21] | Unless it’s his cellmate. | 有也只可能是狱友 |
[07:22] | That’s what I’m telling you, Bezzerides. | 我就是想说这个 贝泽里德斯 |
[07:24] | State investigation, you | 州里的调查 |
[07:25] | don’t think they’ve seen that before down here? | 你觉得他们以前就没经历过吗 |
[07:28] | Any member of that family ever gone to jail? | 这家族有谁已经被抓进监狱了吗 |
[07:31] | Look… | 听着 |
[07:35] | Detective, the state investigation’s a shakedown. | 警探 州里的调查只不过是个幌子 |
[07:38] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[07:40] | It’s the attorney general with his fucking hand out. | 是检察长的一种手段而已 |
[07:43] | Hand out for what? | 什么手段 |
[07:44] | What’s a hand usually out for? | 一个人伸手是为了什么 |
[07:47] | Caspere was in a lot of development money. | 凯斯皮尔有大量的发展基金 |
[07:49] | These land deals floating around, those new corporations? | 那些广为人知的土地交易 还有那些新企业 |
[07:53] | You think this is about stopping Vinci | 你觉得我们能阻止文奇市 |
[07:54] | doing the same thing it’s been doing for a century? | 做了一个世纪的事情吗 |
[07:57] | Nobody wants to stop it. | 没人想阻止它 |
[07:59] | Nobody gives a shit. | 没人把它当回事 |
[08:02] | I’m here to solve a murder. | 我来这是为了解决杀人案的 |
[08:04] | And when our betters make nice and the money’s traded hands | 等我们的上级脸上好看了 钱也易手了 |
[08:07] | and they need something to show for this big investigation, | 他们需要些来证明这次大调查的功劳时 |
[08:10] | who do you think’s gonna be first in the firing line? | 你觉得谁会被推到最前线呢 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna take a wild guess that you and Woodrugh | 我大胆的猜测一下 你和伍德夫 |
[08:16] | ain’t the most popular folks at your squads. | 应该不是警队里最受欢迎的人吧 |
[08:18] | Expendable, one might say. | 可牺牲的人 或许可以这么说 |
[08:20] | Well, you’re not dirty, they shouldn’t be able to hurt you. | 身正不怕影子斜 |
[08:23] | Well, I don’t know about Ventura, | 我不知道文图拉怎么样 |
[08:25] | but you can’t be that naive down here. | 但你在这里可别这么天真了 |
[08:26] | If there’s a buyout with the state attorney, | 如果检察官那边也被收买了 |
[08:28] | Chessani could make your ass part of the deal. | 切萨尼也绝不会放过你的 |
[08:32] | Where’s Woodrugh? | 伍德夫在哪里 |
[08:34] | He was working prosts last night. | 他昨晚去调查那些妓女了 |
[08:36] | I hope he didn’t fall in. | 我希望他没掉进去出不来 |
[08:46] | Velcoro. | 我是沃克洛 |
[08:49] | That a barroom sunburn? | 你这是宿醉了吗 |
[08:51] | Maybe I’ve just been out | 或许我只是出去晒着太阳 |
[08:52] | in the sun working bullshit pawn details. | 调查当铺的线索 |
[08:56] | You know what? I could give a shit. | 你知道么 我完全不在乎 |
[08:59] | I don’t think there’s any confusion about that, Detective. | 不用你说我也知道 警探 |
[09:06] | Frank, what you ask, you would need to be family | 弗兰克 你的要求 只能是作为家人 |
[09:09] | just to avoid insult. | 才能避免的侮辱 |
[09:11] | Family is blood. | 有血脉的是家人 |
[09:13] | Blood spilled is blood. | 一起出生入死的也是家人 |
[09:15] | ’99. ’03. | 99年 03年 |
[09:19] | January 2010. | 2010年1月 |
[09:21] | I’ve done you favors. | 我帮过你多少次了 |
[09:24] | What you mention– history. | 你说的那些 都是陈年往事了 |
[09:27] | We paid for that. | 我们已经还清了 |
[09:29] | You paid Osip back | 你们还清的只是奥斯普的债 |
[09:31] | when he was around to be paid. | 那时候他还在位 |
[09:33] | Me? | 而我的 |
[09:37] | I just call it a favor. | 充其量是指帮忙而已 |
[09:38] | And you think what, an old favor gets you free merchandise? | 你以为 帮过你一次就要永远都帮你了 |
[09:42] | I don’t want a handout. | 我要的不是施舍 |
[09:43] | I wouldn’t take it. | 我是不会接受的 |
[09:45] | I’m talking consignment. | 我说的是托运 |
[09:47] | I’ve got the Lux back. | 我把勒克斯弄回来了 |
[09:48] | I need product to move through it. | 我需要利用它来倒货 |
[09:50] | Notice I’m not talking to the Mexicans | 要知道我不是在和墨西哥人 |
[09:53] | or Russians. | 或者俄罗斯人讨价还价 |
[09:55] | I’m talking to you. | 我是在和你们商量 |
[09:57] | I’m offering 5% above your going rate. | 我会提供你们比现在高5%的提成 |
[09:59] | I need coke, crystal, | 我需要可卡因 冰毒 |
[10:02] | and whatever the fuck they call MDMA now. | 还有现在流行的迷魂药 |
[10:05] | We move it through the club, you get paid plus five. | 我们在俱乐部里卖 你的报酬加5% |
[10:09] | It’s a risk, Frank. | 这太冒险了 弗兰克 |
[10:11] | For me, not for you. | 冒险的是我 不是你 |
[10:13] | Our men handle sales. | 我的人负责卖货 |
[10:15] | No, I run the club. | 不 俱乐部是我的 |
[10:19] | I control who moves what and when | 我要掌握所有人的动向 |
[10:21] | and they answer to me. | 他们直接向我汇报 |
[10:22] | Your only concern is your money. | 你只要数钱就行了 |
[10:25] | Santos had his own arrangement. | 桑托斯自有他的安排 |
[10:27] | Mexicans. | 墨西哥人 |
[10:28] | I’ll deal with it. | 这点我来操心 |
[10:30] | And how have you dealt with things since you’ve been away, huh? | 你都放手这么久了 这笔账怎么算 |
[10:33] | Why you back to this, Frank? | 你为什么又回来了 弗兰克 |
[10:35] | I think it’s because your other plan, it somehow failed. | 我想应该是你其他的计划失败了吧 |
[10:39] | Why now would we trust you not to fail in this, huh? | 我们现在要怎么去相信你这次不会失败呢 嗯 |
[10:42] | It’s respectable, what I’m offering. | 我开出的条件 是很可观的 |
[10:44] | I’ll upscale your clientele, increase your market. | 我能提高你客户的档次 扩大你的市场 |
[10:48] | And together we’ll prosper. | 我们能一起成功 |
[10:52] | We don’t do consignment, Frank. | 我们不做托运 弗兰克 |
[10:56] | 5% is not a one-time number. | 百分之五不是一次性数目 |
[11:01] | It’s monthly. | 而是每月一次的 |
[11:03] | Month in, month out. | 每月投入 每月收益 |
[11:06] | It is a long-term investment | 这是个互惠互利的 |
[11:08] | in a mutually beneficial relationship. | 长期投资 |
[11:21] | Then we’re settled at five. | 那就这么说定了 |
[11:25] | All that sugar, Frank, | 放那么多糖 弗兰克 |
[11:28] | I wonder you haven’t lost your teeth. | 我很好奇你的牙怎么不会掉 |
[11:32] | Dental work’s expensive. | 看牙医是很贵的 |
[11:35] | It’s the only way I can keep your coffee down. | 只有这样我才喝得下你们的咖啡 |
[11:46] | I never lost a tooth. | 我的牙齿从没掉过 |
[11:48] | Never even had a fucking cavity. | 连龋齿都没长过 |
[12:25] | Glove box. | 工具箱 |
[12:27] | Take a cure. | 自己找药吃 |
[12:39] | Where’s your bike? | 你的摩托呢 |
[12:41] | Stolen. | 被偷了 |
[12:44] | I checked city impound already. | 我查过市里的扣车场了 |
[12:49] | That hotel have a shower? | 旅馆有浴室吧 |
[12:51] | I couldn’t get back in. | 我不能回去了 |
[12:55] | Reporters mobbed me. | 记者把我围住了 |
[12:58] | Cameras and shit. | 又是拍照又是采访 |
[13:02] | My picture’s gonna be everywhere, man. | 我的照片会满天飞的 |
[13:07] | Fuck ’em. | 操 |
[13:09] | They lie without blinking. | 他们撒谎都不眨眼的 |
[13:12] | You know what one of those dog fuckers said to me once? | 你知道那些狗日的对我说过什么吗 |
[13:14] | I’d rather be wrong and first than right and second. | 我宁愿做失实的首次报道 也不要当精准的二次报道 |
[13:19] | That tells you all you need to know. | 这就说明了一切 |
[13:23] | I read about that actress. | 我看过那个女演员的资料 |
[13:25] | The Black Mountain stuff. | 黑山行动的事 |
[13:27] | Fallujah, Tikrit. You’ve seen shit. | 费卢杰 提克里特那些地方 你经历过那些事 |
[13:30] | After that, anything else should be a cakewalk. | 那之后 其他的事都会变得易如反掌 |
[13:34] | It’s actually just the opposite. | 其实正好相反 |
[13:36] | Well, you’re a war hero is my outlook. | 好吧 在我看来你就是个战争英雄 |
[13:38] | You had a bad night and they don’t need to hear about it. | 走自己的路让他们说去吧 |
[13:49] | I did everything they said, man. | 我对他们言听计从 兄弟 |
[13:52] | Army, PD. | 军队 警局 |
[13:58] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但什么用都没有 |
[14:02] | You do what they say, it doesn’t matter. | 服从他们的命令却什么用都没有 |
[14:06] | Ahem. | 咳咳 |
[14:12] | Oh, fuck. | 噢 操 |
[14:15] | Been listening to them for so fucking long that… | 我已经服从他们得命令那么久了 |
[14:19] | I don’t even know who the fuck I am. | 我他妈连自己是谁都不知道了 |
[14:21] | You’re a survivor. | 你是个幸存者 |
[14:24] | Everything else just dust in your eyes. | 其他东西不过是过眼云烟 |
[14:26] | Blink it away, man. | 一眨眼就没了 兄弟 |
[14:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:32] | I’ll get your stuff. | 我去取你的东西 |
[14:34] | Take it to another hotel, all right? | 换一家旅馆吧 行吗 |
[14:39] | I just don’t know how to be… | 我只是不知道该怎么 |
[14:43] | out in the world, man. | 光明正大地活在这个世界 兄弟 |
[14:44] | Hey, look out that window. | 喂 看看窗外 |
[14:48] | Look at me. | 再看看我 |
[14:50] | Nobody does. | 没有人知道 |
[14:51] | Hit that again. | 再来一口 |
[14:53] | We’ll get you some Pedialyte. | 我会给你弄点培德赖[肠胃炎口服液] |
[14:59] | All right, enough of this monkey fuck. | 好吧 猴戏也该耍够了 |
[15:33] | Place runs strong, huh? | 这地方壮大了 不是吗 |
[15:35] | How many beaners you got here? | 你这里有多少人 |
[15:36] | It’s like, I think, 200 or so. | 我想想 大概有两百人左右吧 |
[15:40] | You need some help managing this place, Luke. | 你需要人帮你管理这个地方 卢克 |
[15:43] | My view. | 我的建议 |
[15:45] | You need security, collections. | 这里需要安保 收保护费 |
[15:47] | Collections. | 保护费 |
[15:50] | Frank, you sold the place, you got the cash. | 弗兰克 你已经卖了这块地 也拿了钱 |
[15:54] | Oh, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[15:58] | You own it, no question. | 你拥有它 毋庸置疑 |
[16:00] | No question. | 毋庸置疑 |
[16:01] | I’m thinking partnership. | 我在考虑我们的搭档关系 |
[16:05] | 30%. | 百分之三十 |
[16:08] | I’m thinking the next three months, | 我在考虑接下来的三个月 |
[16:12] | we start pulling in what this place should. | 把这里利用起来 |
[16:16] | You’ll do better. | 你会过得更好 |
[16:18] | This ain’t right, Frank. | 这不太对啊 弗兰克 |
[16:20] | I’m already paying Chessani. | 我已经在给切萨尼付钱了 |
[16:21] | Place has expenses. | 这地方需要花费 |
[16:25] | Nobody wants to feel taken advantage of. | 没人想觉得自己被占便宜 |
[16:27] | I ain’t, man. You set the price. | 我没有 兄弟 是你定的价 |
[16:29] | So long as it’s cash, you said. | 你说只要是现金就行 |
[16:38] | 40%. | 百分之四十 |
[16:39] | We’re gonna handle the collections from now on. | 我们从现在就开始收保护费 |
[16:43] | We’ll be knocking first of the month. | 每月初我来拿钱 |
[16:47] | And mow the fucking lawn. | 修剪下那该死的草坪 |
[16:50] | I don’t want any of these kids getting snakebit. | 我不希望有任何孩子被蛇咬了 |
[17:02] | You want to give him new reasons to step on you, huh? | 你想给他踩到你头上的新理由 是吗 |
[17:14] | That’s the daughter. | 那就是他女儿 |
[17:28] | Did you know Ben Caspere, the city manager? | 你认识本·凯斯皮尔吗 那个市执行长 |
[17:35] | I knew him a little. | 不太熟 |
[17:37] | He was nice to me. | 他对我很好 |
[17:38] | He know your brother very well? | 他跟你哥哥很熟吗 |
[17:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[17:42] | Tony wouldn’t have much in common with Mr. Caspere. | 托尼跟凯斯皮尔先生应该没有太多交集 |
[17:48] | Mr. Caspere was talking | 凯斯皮尔先生用你家的第二条电话线 |
[17:50] | to someone on your second phone line a lot. | 跟某个人聊了很多 |
[17:54] | Think that was your dad or Tony? | 你觉得是你爸爸还是托尼 |
[17:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:59] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[18:01] | There’s no rules, you see? | 你觉得那还像个家吗 |
[18:05] | It’s how it’s always been. | 一直以来都是这样 |
[18:14] | Your father’s wife, she’s not your mom. | 你父亲的妻子 不是你的生母 |
[18:23] | My mom died in a hospital in Nevada. | 我妈妈在内华达一家医院里去世了 |
[18:29] | When I was 11, she started manifesting schizophrenia. | 我十一岁的时候 她开始表现出精神分裂的症状 |
[18:34] | She became dangerous. | 变得很危险 |
[18:35] | Daddy had her committed. | 爸爸把她送进了精神病院 |
[18:40] | And that doctor… | 而那个医生 |
[18:43] | She hung herself in there. | 她在那里上吊自杀了 |
[18:51] | I really don’t want to talk about these things. | 我真的不想谈这些了 |
[18:55] | I don’t want to talk about any of these things. | 不想谈任何相关的事 |
[18:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:03] | My mom, she died when I was 12. | 我妈妈 在我十二岁的时候就去世了 |
[19:11] | And your mom, who was her doctor? | 那你妈妈的医生是谁 |
[19:15] | His name’s Pitlor. | 他叫皮特勒 |
[19:19] | My father, he is a very bad person. | 我的父亲 他是个大坏蛋 |
[19:32] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be talking to you. | 抱歉 我不该跟你说这些 |
[19:34] | I just– I have to go. | 我只是 我该走了 |
[20:20] | I have this memory of her | 我有关于她的回忆 |
[20:24] | in the sand. | 在沙滩上 |
[20:28] | Her big dresses. | 穿着大裙子 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:34] | Polishing that driftwood | 打磨浮木 |
[20:36] | till it shined like steel or something. | 直到它像钢铁之类的东西一样闪着光 |
[20:44] | I lost her in the light. | 光太耀眼 让我看不清她 |
[20:47] | The light off the water. | 水面泛起的光 |
[20:51] | Why do these memories stay so vivid | 这些记忆为什么依旧如此鲜活 |
[20:54] | when I can’t even remember stuff from last week? | 我甚至不记得上周发生的事情 |
[20:59] | Those moments, they stare back at you. | 那些瞬间 它们也盯着你 |
[21:02] | You don’t remember them, | 就算你不记得它们 |
[21:04] | they remember you. | 它们也记得你 |
[21:08] | Turn around, there they are. | 转个身 它们就在那里 |
[21:12] | Staring. | 盯着你 |
[21:20] | Maybe I could get one back. | 我能拿走一个吗 |
[21:25] | You took her knife. | 你已经把她的刀拿走了 |
[21:27] | You said you didn’t want anything else. | 你说其他的你都不想要 |
[21:34] | Thena, this Web shit, | 茜娜 那个视频网站 |
[21:37] | those outfits, you fall in with some bad people. | 那些服装 你跟着一些坏人一起堕落了 |
[21:41] | I’m clean. I don’t even drink anymore. | 我已经戒了 我甚至不再喝酒了 |
[21:43] | I’m saving up to go to CalArts. | 我在为去加州艺术学院攒钱 |
[21:46] | I’m not a whore. | 我不是鸡 |
[21:47] | It’s not like I would do one of those parties. | 我不会参加那种派对 |
[21:50] | What parties? | 什么派对 |
[21:51] | Like the real hooking. No fucking way. | 真的卖淫的那种 不可能 |
[21:53] | Where are these parties? | 这些派对在哪 |
[21:56] | I mean, all over. | 遍地皆是 |
[21:57] | Up north. But I don’t mess with that. | 北边吧 但我不会参加的 |
[22:00] | Like I’m saying, two more months and I’m walking. | 就像我说过的 再有两个月我就能走了 |
[22:07] | I should have been there for you. | 我应该在你身边挺你的 |
[22:12] | Babe, you couldn’t even be there for yourself. | 亲爱的 你连自己都挺不了 |
[22:35] | Look, I know how we left it, but… | 我知道我们上次闹得不愉快 但 |
[22:40] | Look, I don’t fucking blame you. | 我并不怪你 |
[22:46] | I ain’t easy, I know. | 我脾气也不好 我知道 |
[22:51] | And what you said, I mean… | 而你说的 我是说 |
[22:56] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[22:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[23:02] | Uh… | 啊 |
[23:13] | Weren’t you on the pill? | 你不是吃着避孕药的吗 |
[23:15] | It’s not 100%. | 那也不是百分百有效的 |
[23:21] | Look, you didn’t want this. | 我知道你不想要 |
[23:24] | But I don’t believe in abortion. | 但我不想堕胎 |
[23:31] | I’m– I’m keeping it, Paul. | 我 我打算留下它 保罗 |
[23:39] | I want you to. | 我希望你留下它 |
[23:46] | And I think we should get married. | 而且我觉得我们应该结婚 |
[23:55] | I don’t want you to do this because you think | 我不想因为你觉得这样是对的 |
[23:57] | it’s the right thing or something. | 就跟我结婚 |
[23:58] | I’m not. | 不是的 |
[24:00] | I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[24:04] | I love you, Em. | 我爱你 艾米 |
[24:06] | And I didn’t know and I wasn’t sure | 之前我没察觉也不确定 |
[24:10] | until just this minute right here | 直到刚刚在这里听到这个消息的 |
[24:13] | hearing this. | 这一刻 |
[24:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:23] | I guess I love you, too. | 我想我也爱你 |
[24:28] | I… | 我 |
[24:40] | This is the best thing that could happen. | 这简直是最好的事了 |
[24:59] | # and I ain’t done nothing wrong, no # | # 而我没做错事 没有 # |
[25:04] | # but I can’t find my way home… # | # 但我找不到回家的路 # |
[25:09] | Working a case down in LA. | 我来洛杉矶来办案 |
[25:12] | Met a man said he knew you. | 遇到一个声称认识你的男人 |
[25:13] | Said he knew me when I was little. | 他说我很小的时候就认识我了 |
[25:15] | This psychiatrist, Irving Pitlor. | 这个精神病医生 欧文·皮特勒 |
[25:19] | – Does that ring a bell? – Pitlor? | -想起什么了吗 -皮特勒 |
[25:22] | Ooh, yes. | 噢 有了 |
[25:26] | He was around for a time, early ’80s. | 他在这里待过一段时间 八十年代初的时候 |
[25:28] | Researching dynamics of communal living. | 研究群居生活的动态 |
[25:31] | Part of Chessani’s lodge, I think. | 应该是切萨尼的安排吧 我认为 |
[25:34] | Chessani’s lodge? | 切萨尼的安排 |
[25:37] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[25:38] | You knew Chessani, too? | 你也认识切萨尼 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry, your case, it involves these men? | 抱歉 你的案子 牵涉到这些人了吗 |
[25:44] | Theo Chessani, he would have to be somewhere in his 90s by now. | 西奥·切萨尼 现在应该90多了吧 |
[25:48] | – His son. – We have a dead body. | -是他的儿子 -我们找到一具尸体 |
[25:50] | Benjamin Caspere. | 本杰明·凯斯皮尔 |
[25:55] | I recognize him. | 我认识他 |
[25:57] | Never spoke. | 从没说过话 |
[25:58] | He attended some seminars here, I believe. | 我确信他参加过这里的一些研讨会 |
[26:01] | You remember anything about them? | 你还记得有关他的什么事吗 |
[26:02] | Those times, Chessani, Pitlor? | 那时候 切萨尼 皮特勒 |
[26:09] | That’s Pitlor. | 那就是皮特勒 |
[26:11] | Hard to tell, but I think that’s the Vinci mayor as a kid. | 不太好辨认 但我觉得那是文奇市市长小时候 |
[26:14] | Jesus, that’s some fucking coincidence. | 老天啊 真是无巧不成书啊 |
[26:17] | Well, a lot of spiritual | 嗯 那时候 |
[26:18] | movements cross-pollinated in these parts. | 很多教会运动互相交流借鉴 |
[26:21] | Being that I kept exclusively | 我有这样的朋友 |
[26:22] | to such company, it’s not so unusual. | 这也没什么大不了的 |
[26:24] | More unusual is that my daughter | 真正不得了的是我女儿 |
[26:27] | became a sheriff’s detective. | 成为了郡里的警探 |
[26:34] | Oh. Your mother took this, you know. | 哦 这是你妈妈拍的 |
[26:39] | An old soul | 从小 |
[26:41] | right from the start. | 就这么淡定 |
[26:46] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[26:47] | You have one of the largest auras I’ve ever seen. | 您有着我前所未见的气场 |
[26:51] | Green and black. | 幽绿漆黑 |
[26:53] | It’s been taking up this whole room. | 它一直占据着整间屋子 |
[26:55] | I just– I had to say something. | 我 我必须得说些什么 |
[27:02] | You must have had hundreds of lives. | 你必定是有很多故事的人 |
[27:04] | I don’t think I can handle another one. | 我觉得有一个故事就已经够了 |
[27:12] | What do you think green and black means? | 你觉得幽绿漆黑说的是什么 |
[27:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:17] | You’re a mood ring? | 你是情绪变色戒指吗 |
[27:28] | We’re driving to Fresno. | 我们正开车去弗雷斯诺 |
[27:31] | It’s not that I don’t enjoy our time together, but… | 我并不是不想跟你在一起 但是 |
[27:36] | When I was in Chessani’s house, | 我在切萨尼家里 |
[27:37] | there were all these soil readings for Fresno land. | 发现了这些弗雷斯诺地区土壤的数据 |
[27:39] | GPS shows Caspere in the same areas. | 定位显示凯斯皮尔来过这片区域 |
[27:55] | 私人地产 禁止入内 此地危险 后果自负 | |
[27:57] | Now I get why nobody lives out here. | 现在我知道为什么没人住这儿了 |
[27:59] | Chessani’s map went all the way to the Lost Coast. | 切萨尼的地图一直到迷失海岸 |
[28:14] | So what is all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[28:16] | Maybe this is where the bodies are buried. | 或许这就是埋尸的地方 |
[28:23] | It’s our biggest issue in the county. | 这是我们郡的最大问题了 |
[28:24] | – Mine tailings, runoff. – Hi there. | -尾矿 排污 -你好啊 |
[28:27] | We’re constantly finding new contamination. | 新的污染源不断出现 |
[28:29] | Like in this area here. A lot | 就如这片区域 |
[28:30] | of these mines have been closed for decades. | 很多矿井已经关闭了几十年 |
[28:30] | 警告 污染区 请勿入内 | |
[28:33] | Companies are bankrupt. There’s really no one to do the cleanup. | 公司破产了 没人来善后 |
[28:35] | State doesn’t have the resources. | 州里也没资源 |
[28:38] | Can you think of any reason why | 你能想起有什么原因 |
[28:39] | our victim would visit so many of these sites? | 让受害人去过这么多这样的地方吗 |
[28:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:43] | Um… | 呃 |
[28:47] | Unsafe levels of lead, | 铅 镉 砷 汞 |
[28:49] | cadmium, arsenic, and/or mercury. | 处于危险水平 |
[28:52] | It’s contaminated the water table to such a degree, | 污染了地下水 |
[28:54] | the farmland here is useless. | 以致农田无法耕种 |
[28:56] | Family farms have been selling out for years. | 多年来家庭农场就陆续被变卖 |
[28:58] | Whole county’s turning over. People have just given up. | 整个郡情况飘摇直下 人们也放弃了它 |
[29:13] | It’s about trust, right? | 这是信任的问题 你说是吧 |
[29:16] | The people in my industry, | 干我这行的 |
[29:18] | they can’t even tell when they’re lying half the time. | 他们根本不知道他们一半时间都活在谎言的世界里 |
[29:21] | Entitled. | 厉害吧 |
[29:24] | Hey, doll. Look at you. | 嘿 美人 看看你 |
[29:29] | This place does all right, huh? | 这地方还真不赖 是吧 |
[29:31] | Six-figure weekends. | 每周六位数 |
[29:33] | On paper, you come in as part owner. | 名义上 你是合伙人 |
[29:36] | The club’s equity guarantees the land investment. | 用这家店的产权来担保土地投资 |
[29:38] | How’s the capital multiplied? | 增加资金用来干什么 |
[29:40] | In dry farmland in the middle of the state? | 投资州中部那些破落的农场吗 |
[29:42] | The rail puts the land in | 铁路的建成会把那片地 |
[29:43] | line for commercial zoning and development. | 变成商业和开发区 |
[29:45] | Fed money means cost overages. | 联邦政府的资金就意味着成本超支 |
[29:48] | This is the last pork barrel outside of defense. | 这是除国防外最后一块肥肉了 |
[29:54] | Ah, man, we were young once, huh? | 噢 我们也曾年轻过 不是吗 |
[29:56] | I was so focused on my career. | 那时我是那么专注于自己的事业 |
[29:59] | I think things worked out well for us both. | 我觉得那时候的事对我们来说都是好事 |
[30:03] | Let me talk to my business manager, see how liquid I can go. | 让我和我的业务经理谈谈 看我能投多少 |
[30:06] | And I wasn’t looking for any land, you understand, | 你知道的 我对土地不敢兴趣 |
[30:08] | but I’ll definitely give it serious consideration. | 但我会认真考虑这件事的 |
[30:16] | I wanted to drag my heels, | 我要是想拖延时间 |
[30:19] | I’d go to a credit union. | 就去信贷协会贷款了 |
[30:22] | You aren’t interested, | 你既然没兴趣 |
[30:25] | why’d you take the meeting? | 为什么还要来找我 |
[30:26] | Well, this lady asked. | 嗯 是这位女士邀请我的 |
[30:29] | And I am interested. | 现在我很有兴趣 |
[30:31] | We’ll kick the tires, Frank. | 总要先验验货啊 弗兰克 |
[30:34] | Trust takes time. | 信任也是需要时间的 |
[30:38] | Beautiful, you call me. | 美人 记得给我打电话 |
[30:40] | Lunch. | 约个饭 |
[30:45] | I told you he was a dipshit. | 我告诉过你 他就是个蠢货 |
[30:48] | But not too much of one | 但也不至于蠢到 |
[30:50] | to avoid this colorful shared history. | 错过和你重叙旧情的机会 |
[30:53] | I was a kid | 那时我还小 |
[30:55] | and he never pulled anybody’s teeth out. | 他也没有到处去拔人牙 |
[30:58] | This gonna get fucking worse, | 我要做的事情 |
[31:00] | what I gotta do. | 会越来越糟的 |
[31:02] | You get that, right? | 你是知道的 对吧 |
[31:04] | But just like that, you’re back here. | 但是就算是那样 你也回来了 |
[31:06] | Have I somehow given you the impression I’ve got a choice? | 难道说你觉得我还有选择吗 |
[31:09] | Caspere, my fucking life’s savings, Stan. | 凯斯皮尔 我的终身积蓄 还有斯坦 |
[31:12] | Congratulations, we’re club owners again. | 恭喜了 我们又是这家俱乐部的主人了 |
[31:15] | I’m saying it seems fast. | 我是说我们操之过急了 |
[31:17] | Maybe we should take some time for ourselves, talk this through. | 或许我们应该坐下来好好谈一谈 |
[31:21] | Things move fast now, babe. | 时过境迁 宝贝 |
[31:23] | Someone hit the fucking warp drive | 有人都会穿越了 |
[31:24] | and I’m trying to navigate through the blur. | 而我却试着在一片混乱中找寻方向 |
[31:26] | It’s moment to moment and you just wasted my time | 一切转瞬即逝 你却把我的时间浪费 |
[31:28] | on your fairy producer boyfriend. | 在你梦幻的制片人男友身上 |
[31:30] | Your time, is it? | 你的时间 |
[31:32] | – Your time. – Mm-hmm. | -你的时间 -嗯嗯 |
[31:34] | My boyfriend. | 我的男朋友 |
[31:36] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[31:37] | Let’s be one of those couples that fights a lot. | 我们俩就吵吵闹闹个不停吧 |
[31:40] | That’s a fucking great idea. | 真他妈是个好主意啊 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 是了 |
[32:15] | Yeah, this is them. | 就是这些 |
[32:19] | Guy that pawned these, you got video? | 监控拍下当这些东西的人了吗 |
[32:20] | It was a girl. Still got the tape. | 是个女的 还有监控录像 |
[32:32] | Car gets processed, we might get something. | 车子正在处理 可能还能找到些什么 |
[32:35] | But that was him. | 但确定是他干的 |
[32:37] | And I’d like state to know | 我想告诉州里 |
[32:38] | Velcoro put himself in harm’s way for me. | 沃克洛为了我以身涉险 |
[32:40] | Where’s Davis? I want to talk to her. | 戴维斯在哪儿 我要和她谈谈 |
[32:43] | Anything you want to tell me? | 还有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[32:45] | About you and Velcoro? | 你和沃克洛的事 |
[32:47] | No. Why? | 没了 怎么这么问 |
[32:50] | Detective… | 警探 |
[32:52] | Look, honey, there’s been a formal complaint lodged. | 听着 有人提出了正式的投诉 |
[32:56] | Sexual misconduct. | 是关于不正当性关系的 |
[32:58] | Against who? | 投诉谁 |
[33:00] | You, for Christ’s sake. | 天啊 是你啊 |
[33:01] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[33:05] | Deputy Steven Mercer. | 副警长史蒂夫·默瑟 |
[33:07] | Conducting a relationship with a subordinate. | 与下属有不正当关系 |
[33:10] | That’s called coercion. | 也就是所说的强迫 |
[33:12] | You attended the seminar. | 你出席了研讨会 |
[33:14] | Is this for real? | 这是来真的吗 |
[33:22] | You do realize they’re all | 他们在外面给默瑟击掌庆祝 |
[33:23] | giving Mercer high fives out there, right? | 这个你是知道的吧 |
[33:28] | What I do outside work– | 我在工作之外的事情 |
[33:29] | This isn’t outside work. This is an IA complaint. | 这不是工作之外的事 这是警局内务投诉 |
[33:33] | And I was subsequently made aware | 然后我就知道了 |
[33:35] | of your relationship with Detective Ilinca. | 你和埃林卡警探的关系 |
[33:37] | Oh, for fuck– | 哦 我操 |
[33:40] | Once. | 一次 |
[33:42] | Once. | 就一次 |
[33:44] | Partners? I mean… | 搭档 我是说 |
[33:46] | What, you’re telling me that’s some kind of first for this place? | 你是说这种事在警局还是第一次发生吗 |
[33:49] | Unofficially, admin doesn’t stick its nose in | 一般来说 上面不会干涉 |
[33:51] | until a situation’s created that disturbs the department. | 除非事情闹得很大 影响了部门工作 |
[33:54] | Okay, so if I had married Mercer, this’d be okay? | 这么说 如果我嫁给了默瑟 就会没事了吗 |
[33:57] | Imagine that. You adopting a position of righteous indignation. | 想想看 你是可以随时骂他的上司 |
[34:02] | He was your subordinate. | 他是你的下属 |
[34:03] | That means you had power over him. | 那就意味着你比他的权利大 |
[34:05] | County has to investigate. | 郡里必须着手调查 |
[34:07] | This would not be happening to a man. | 这种事不会发生在一个男性上司身上 |
[34:09] | If a complain were lodged, you bet it would. | 只要有投诉 就没什么不可能的 |
[34:11] | They just wouldn’t be able to use that line. | 他们只是不用这套说辞而已 |
[34:13] | I don’t have anything to apologize for. | 我没什么可道歉的 |
[34:15] | I’d consider altering that tune | 我觉得你应该换种口气说话 |
[34:18] | before professional standards talks to you. | 不然会有专业人士来找你谈话的 |
[34:20] | And until their investigation is concluded, | 直到他们的调查有结果为止 |
[34:22] | you cannot enter this building. | 你是不能进入这栋楼的 |
[34:25] | Wait a– | 等 |
[34:29] | I’m suspended? | 我被停职了 |
[34:31] | Since you got this state detail, | 鉴于你还有这个州特别调查案在身 |
[34:33] | you’ll keep working on that as a special investigator, | 你继续以特别调查员的身份继续破案 |
[34:34] | but right now you’re on departmental leave pending investigation. | 但是现在你离职正式接受部门调查 |
[34:42] | Listen, there’s some word | 听着 有传言说 |
[34:46] | you got gambling debts. | 你还有赌债没还清 |
[34:47] | That comes up, they’ll want to look at your bank records. | 如果这事被查出来 他们会调查你的账户的 |
[34:51] | I’d straighten them out if you can. | 我会帮你摆平这件事 |
[34:56] | Does this have anything to do with that mayor? | 这是不是那个市场在捣鬼 |
[34:59] | Vinci? Chessani? | 文奇市长 切萨尼 |
[35:03] | Look, I don’t care who you sleep with | 听着 我不管你和谁睡了 |
[35:06] | so long as you find them outside this department. | 只要是警局外的人就行 |
[35:10] | Ani, come on. | 安妮 想想看 |
[35:12] | You know as well as I do | 你我心里都清楚 |
[35:13] | no grown woman in her right mind would date a cop. | 没有一个正常的女人会愿意和警察交往的 |
[35:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:24] | You’re gonna leave just like that? | 你就这么走了 |
[35:26] | Not allowed in the building. | 上面不让我进 |
[35:28] | And it never hit you this | 你从来就没想过 |
[35:29] | might come back some way you don’t like? | 这种事迟早会出问题吗 |
[35:31] | You talked to them? | 你和他们谈过话了 |
[35:32] | They asked questions. And Mercer, really? | 他们只是问了些问题 你竟然和默瑟 真的吗 |
[35:36] | This has to do with you and me, doesn’t it? | 你意思是只能是我和你 对吧 |
[35:38] | Hey, I didn’t slap no complaint on you. | 嘿 又不是我去投诉的你 |
[35:40] | Forget my fucking busted marriage. | 不用担心我的婚姻状况 |
[35:42] | Oh, your marriage was busted years ago. | 噢 你几年前就离婚了好吧 |
[35:45] | Or you never would have been in that hotel. | 不然你也不会出现在旅馆里 |
[35:47] | You didn’t even give it a chance. | 你甚至连机会都不给我 |
[35:51] | There was no chance. | 根本没什么机会可言 |
[35:54] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[35:56] | Fuck this, partner. | 真操蛋 搭档 |
[35:58] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[35:59] | Fuck off? I’ve been a friend to you. | 滚开 我一直把你当朋友的 |
[36:02] | With friends like these… | 有这样的朋友我真是 |
[36:16] | Call came in from an El Monte pawnshop. | 埃尔蒙特的一家当铺有动静了 |
[36:18] | Irina Rulfo. | 伊琳娜·鲁尔福 |
[36:20] | Priors– solicitation, possession. | 前科是 卖淫 非法持有违禁物 |
[36:23] | – Who’s your fucking Sherlock now? – Right. | -看看现在谁是神探 -对了 |
[36:26] | She pawned the stuff taken from Caspere’s house. | 她当了凯斯皮尔家里的东西 |
[36:29] | No history of B&E or assault, but… | 没有非法入侵和袭击他人的前科 但是 |
[36:33] | Ledo Amarilla. Priors for assault, B&E, | 利多·马里亚 有袭击他人和非法入侵 |
[36:36] | pandering, possession of a deadly weapon. | 拉皮条 非法持有致命武器的前科 |
[36:38] | We had prints run ASAP. | 我们马上进行了指纹比对 |
[36:40] | Jewelry came back with Caspere’s, | 珠宝上有凯斯皮尔 |
[36:43] | Rulfo’s and Amarilla’s prints. | 鲁尔福和马里亚的指纹 |
[36:46] | This is real? | 是真的吗 |
[36:47] | APBs out in Los Angeles and Ventura County. | 洛杉矶和文图拉郡已经发出了通缉令 |
[36:51] | Our job now is to locate | 我们目前的工作就是锁定 |
[36:53] | and arrest on the charges of murder. | 并以谋杀罪名逮捕他们 |
[36:55] | Idea, of course, is that chica was turning tricks with Caspere. | 他们的作案手法应该是 这小妞钓上凯斯皮尔 |
[36:58] | Got a look at how he lived. | 看到他家境富裕 |
[37:00] | Ledo and possible accomplices tortured him for his valuables. | 利多很可能还有共犯 折磨他 索取财物 |
[37:04] | We’ve got known KAs for Ledo and Irina listed. | 我们已经了解到利多和伊琳娜的活动场所 |
[37:06] | Let’s check them out. | 我们去看看 |
[37:07] | Hit up working girls for anything about Irina and Caspere. | 找妓女询问伊琳娜和凯斯皮尔的任何消息 |
[37:19] | Dixon, follow up with canvass. | 迪格森 跟进调查 |
[37:22] | Split those KAs up with the other dicks. | 和其他警员分头行动 |
[37:24] | Woodrugh, work prosts looking for Irina. | 伍德夫 向妓女门打听伊琳娜 |
[37:26] | Anything come from hookerland? | 妓女乐园有消息吗 |
[37:28] | Tascha was a hooker. Hasn’t been around. | 塔莎是个妓女 不在附近活动 |
[37:31] | Rumors of elite parties Caspere might have attended. | 传言说凯斯皮尔参加一些上流派对 |
[37:34] | High-end girls. That’s about it. | 是高端妓女 就这么多消息 |
[37:37] | All right, well, we got this to focus on anyway. | 好吧 反正也要查这些 |
[38:03] | His name is Ledo Amarilla. | 他叫利多·马里亚 |
[38:06] | – Mexican. – Mm-hmm. | -墨西哥人 -嗯 |
[38:09] | Guy’s a pimp. | 是个皮条客 |
[38:12] | Pawnshop has one of his girls selling Caspere’s stuff. | 当铺那里发现他手下的一个妓女在卖凯斯皮尔的东西 |
[38:15] | So he’s pawning shit. | 这么说他是敲诈然后把东西卖了 |
[38:18] | May be safe to say this guy ain’t got my money. | 我的钱肯定不在他那里 |
[38:21] | Not unless Caspere had it in a suitcase at his fuck pad. | 除非凯斯皮尔把钱藏了起来 |
[38:28] | What the fuck would this spic have to do with Stan? | 这个西班牙人又和斯坦有什么关系 |
[38:30] | What happened to Stan? | 斯坦怎么了 |
[38:59] | So I’m getting back into some things. | 我现在干回老本行了 |
[39:02] | Got my club again. | 把我的俱乐部要回来了 |
[39:05] | Some other stuff. | 还有其他的事 |
[39:09] | Thought that was behind you. | 我以为那是你的过去了 |
[39:10] | I thought being poor was behind me, too. | 我还以为贫穷已经过去了呢 |
[39:13] | That shit never leaves you. | 这东西永远阴魂不散 |
[39:16] | Doesn’t matter how much money you make. | 无论你挣了多少钱 |
[39:22] | I’m enjoying this soberish you | 我喜欢清醒的你 |
[39:24] | where your head doesn’t dip and fall when I talk. | 我说话的时候你不会总点头 |
[39:29] | Things I got coming, I could use you in a fuller capacity. | 我接下来要做的事 需要你的帮忙 |
[39:33] | Maybe it’s time to put this cop shit to bed. | 或许你应该辞了警察的苦差事 |
[39:36] | Come with me. | 跟着我干 |
[39:39] | I’m not muscle, Frank. | 我不是打手 弗兰克 |
[39:41] | You’re smart. | 你聪明 |
[39:43] | Keep your head out the bottle. | 继续保持清醒 |
[39:46] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[39:51] | all your talent’s going to waste. | 你的天赋就浪费了 |
[39:55] | In the things I’m planning… | 我接下来计划的事 |
[40:01] | black rage goes a long way. | 可要黑暗得多了 |
[40:05] | A long way to where? | 有多黑暗 |
[40:07] | Sometimes your worst self | 有时候自己最坏的一面 |
[40:10] | is your best self. | 也是最好的一面 |
[40:12] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[40:26] | I wanted to give you this. | 我希望你收下这个 |
[40:28] | It’s your grandfather’s. | 这是你祖父的 |
[40:30] | I thought you should have it. | 我觉得应该给你 |
[40:33] | You know, remember me with. | 作为对我的念想 |
[40:37] | Are you going away? | 你要走了吗 |
[40:42] | Oh… | 哦 |
[40:48] | And don’t let Mom or Richard see that. | 别让你妈妈和理查德看见这个 |
[40:51] | All right? You hide it. | 知道吗 藏起来 |
[40:54] | You can look at it when you want to remember me. | 你想我的时候再拿出来看 |
[40:57] | It’s Grandpa’s. | 可这是爷爷的 |
[40:58] | Yeah, my father, | 是啊 我父亲 |
[41:00] | me, you. | 我 还有你 |
[41:03] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[41:10] | Where you come from, | 你的出身 |
[41:13] | that’ll mean something to you one day. | 总有一天会对你而言变得有意义 |
[41:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:20] | Chad? | 查德 |
[41:23] | Chad, what are you doing out there? Come back inside. | 查德 你在外面干什么呢 快进屋 |
[41:26] | Just a minute. | 马上就来 |
[41:35] | Looks like maybe we got an answer here. | 看起来我们有答案了 |
[41:37] | Ledo Amarilla. | 利多·马里亚 |
[41:40] | A pimp. | 一个皮条客 |
[41:41] | Some Santa Muerte association. | 什么死亡协会的成员 |
[41:45] | And this was Mexico? | 他是墨西哥人 |
[41:46] | Find this fuck. | 找到这个混蛋 |
[41:47] | He owes me a long conversation. | 我要好好和他谈谈 |
[41:50] | Come back with hard targets. | 别空手而归 |
[41:53] | You stay. | 你留下 |
[42:03] | I’m looking for an outside read, | 我想听听旁观者意见的时候 |
[42:05] | events, and you go out of pocket? | 你跟我玩失踪 |
[42:07] | You know how I can get with a girl. | 你也知道我和姑娘在一起是什么样子 |
[42:11] | Pull myself together and Ivar’s banging on my door about Stan. | 刚搞完 伊瓦尔就跑来跟我说了斯坦的事 |
[42:14] | You and Osip talked a while when he was at the Soho. | 你和奥斯普在苏荷的时候聊了一会儿 |
[42:18] | When he showed up, he was pleased to see you. | 他来了之后 见到你表现得很高兴 |
[42:21] | I don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. | 我不知道你这话是什么意思 |
[42:24] | You tell me entertain him, I entertain. | 你让我热情款待他 我就照做了 |
[42:31] | You got this Roger Moore thing, huh? | 你在学罗杰·摩尔吗[007扮演者] |
[42:35] | Johnny Unflappable. | 镇定约翰尼啊 |
[42:38] | Must be my predilection for virtue. | 一定是因为我重视美德 |
[42:46] | You know the word louche? | 你知道什么叫品德有问题吗 |
[42:51] | Somebody’s pulling me out on the streets | 有人要我难堪 |
[42:54] | and you’re louche. | 你却旁观 这就叫品德有问题 |
[43:00] | Stay up here. | 在这儿待着 |
[43:03] | You’re pit boss tonight. | 今天你当赌场老板 |
[43:05] | What? | 什么 |
[43:07] | Frank, come on. | 弗拉克 别这样 |
[43:09] | I haven’t bossed in, like, three years. | 我已经将近三年没干这行了 |
[43:11] | Maybe get used to it. | 那就学会习惯 |
[43:13] | Till you show me something. | 直到你做出成果 |
[43:28] | There’s something there. | 你对他有意见 |
[43:30] | This new generation, | 这一代人 |
[43:31] | everybody wants to go straight to the top. | 人人都想直接当老大 |
[43:36] | Last week Chessani said somebody wants the poker room. | 上周 切萨尼说有人想买娱乐室 |
[43:39] | – Who? – He was vague. | -谁 -他没说 |
[43:42] | He implied he was choosing sides now that I’m broke and all. | 他在暗示我 一旦我倒台了 他就要另谋出路了 |
[43:51] | People take chances. | 人们喜欢孤注一掷 |
[43:57] | Is this worth sticking out? | 这一切值得吗 |
[43:59] | We walk away now… | 如果我们现在抽身 |
[44:04] | what do we walk with? | 又能带走什么 |
[44:47] | One of Dixon’s old CIs tipped us to Amarilla. | 迪格森以前的一个线人给了我们马里亚的线索 |
[44:50] | Cousin rents a warehouse off 6th. That’s where they crash. | 他的表亲在第六大道租了一间仓库 那是他们的落脚点 |
[44:53] | Dixon’s called in surveillance. Our man just got home. | 迪格森已经在盯梢了 我们的目标刚回去 |
[44:56] | Now, state can’t get us a tactical | 现在 州里还不能给我们增派战术小分队 |
[44:57] | squad till later, but we don’t want to lose him. | 但是我们不想错过这个机会 |
[44:59] | You feel all this manpower is warranted? | 需要这么多人手吗 |
[45:02] | Better safe than something else. | 安全第一 |
[45:06] | – All right. – Let’s be careful out there. | -好了 -各位小心 |
[45:33] | Save our transit! | 拯救我们的交通 |
[45:37] | Citizens who rely on public transit | 依靠公共交通出行的市民们 |
[45:40] | are protesting a shortage of bus routes and maintenance | 正在抗议公交线路短缺和 |
[45:43] | in order to subsidize a rail system | 拨钱修建他们无法享受的 |
[45:45] | that does not service their communities. | 铁路系统 |
[45:47] | One such area of controversy is the city of Vinci | 文奇市就是争议地区之一 |
[45:51] | where opponents argue that the subway serves no purpose. | 抗议者认为这条铁路线毫无意义 |
[45:55] | All right, you two at the door with Velcoro and me. | 好了 你们两个跟我和沃克洛负责前门 |
[45:57] | Woodrugh and Dixon will back us. | 伍德夫和迪格森掩护 |
[45:58] | Everybody else form up a perimeter. | 其他人在附近设立禁行带 |
[46:00] | He’s still in there. We might wait for him to exit. | 他还在里面 我们应该等他出来 |
[46:02] | No, bosses said take him. | 不 上头说要抓住他 |
[46:05] | Let’s go. | 开始行动吧 |
[46:25] | – Cut through. Cover the back. – Okay. | -从这过去 守住后门 -好的 |
[46:38] | Shit! Go, go, go! | 靠 快走 快 |
[46:39] | Go, go, move! Cover! | 快 快 找掩护 |
[46:41] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[46:45] | Shit! | 靠 |
[46:49] | Contact, second floor! | 目标在二楼 |
[46:51] | We have shots fired… | 发生枪击 |
[47:01] | Watch the door. | 守住门口 |
[47:28] | Get it. | 快拍下来 |
[47:32] | Go inside now. | 现在进去 |
[47:38] | Was this a cookhouse? | 这是个制毒点吗 |
[47:47] | Moving. | 我们走 |
[47:51] | What the fuck– | 靠 |
[47:53] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 靠 |
[48:04] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[48:06] | Cover? | 掩护我 |
[48:21] | Rog, take the alley. Cutting through. | 罗格 去巷子里 我去包抄 |
[48:31] | Out of the way! Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 让开 |
[48:33] | Move, move! Get down! Get down! | 让开 趴下 趴下 |
[48:35] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[48:42] | Locked. | 锁上了 |
[48:49] | Dark SUV southbound through the alley. | 黑色越野车从巷子往南逃走 |
[48:51] | Go. | 走 |
[48:55] | Fuck! Fuck! | 靠 靠 |
[49:11] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[49:27] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 靠 |
[49:27] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[49:31] | Move, move! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 快让开 |
[49:45] | Everybody, get back! | 所有人 退后 |
[49:50] | – Get down! Get down! – Get down on the ground! | -趴下 趴下 -趴到地上 |
[49:52] | – Down, now! – Go! Go! | -趴下 快 -快跑 |
[49:55] | Oh, shit! | 哦 靠 |
[49:57] | Behind! | 小心后面 |
[50:01] | Get out of the way! Move! Go! | 让开 让开 |
[50:06] | – Fucking asshole! – Fuck. | -妈的混蛋 -靠 |
[50:11] | Go! Go, go! | 快跑 |
[50:31] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[51:18] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[51:24] | Fucking police! | 该死的警察 |
[51:32] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[51:37] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[51:40] | Fuck. Fuck. | 靠 靠 |
[51:49] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[52:03] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[52:12] | Get back! | 退后 |
[52:21] | Stop right there, you pig. | 站住别动 |
[54:01] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[54:03] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 操 |
[54:05] | God. | 天啊 |
[54:09] | Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. | 靠 靠 靠 |