时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:56] | It’s been 66 days | 距市执行长本·凯斯皮尔凶杀案疑犯 |
[01:57] | since the alleged murderers of Vinci city manager Ben Caspere | 与警方对峙交火已过了66天 |
[02:01] | engaged police in one of | 这场警方与凶徒的对峙交火 |
[02:03] | the deadliest shoot-outs in state history. | 造成了本州有史以来最大的伤亡 |
[02:05] | The so-called Vinci Massacre | 总检察长格尔多夫 |
[02:07] | was determined closed by Attorney General Geldof, | 对这起外界冠以文奇市大屠杀的案件进行了总结 |
[02:10] | who used the conference to announce his candidacy for governor. | 格尔多夫之前召开新闻发布会 宣布竞选下一任州长 |
[02:14] | Benjamin Caspere was a corrupt individual | 本杰明·凯斯皮尔此前涉嫌贪污 |
[02:17] | and he was killed by the dangerous psychopaths | 后遭精神异常的危险分子枪杀 |
[02:20] | who engineered the tragedy in Vinci. | 酿成文奇市这场惨剧 |
[02:22] | In examining how to protect | 如何保护 |
[02:25] | the state’s most overlooked places, | 这座全州最受忽略的城市 |
[02:27] | I can finally only come to one conclusion. | 对此我只能得出这么一个结论 |
[03:11] | No comment yet from the governor. | 目前州长对此暂未做出任何回应 |
[03:13] | In other news, construction is expected to break ground | 我们再来看其他新闻 州中心铁路项目工程 |
[03:17] | next week on the state’s central rail line. | 将于下周破土动工 |
[03:23] | 沃克洛 雷蒙德 保安 | |
[03:25] | Help you with something? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[03:28] | Security, hmm? | 保安 哈 |
[03:30] | Frank Semyon. | 弗兰克·塞米安 |
[03:34] | Stick with what you know. | 少管闲事 |
[03:35] | You didn’t have to quit. I told you that. | 你没必要辞职 我早和你说过了 |
[03:38] | None of that went down right. | 没有人能全身而退 |
[03:42] | State came in. | 州政府已经介入 |
[03:44] | Better to walk before they make you run. | 趁他们找上你之前 最好自己先走 |
[03:46] | We’d have helped you with that. | 我们会帮你的 |
[03:48] | Geldof closed the case. You’re clear. | 格尔多夫已经宣布结案了 你已经没事了 |
[03:50] | He’s saying the Mexicans did Caspere? | 他说是墨西哥人杀了凯斯皮尔 |
[03:55] | Anybody come to you asking about that? | 有人来找你问起这件事吗 |
[03:58] | Caspere, the Mexicans? | 凯斯皮尔 墨西哥人 |
[04:00] | You and Teague, he talk | 你和缇格 |
[04:01] | to you much when you were working together? | 你们一起办案的时候 他跟你说过什么吗 |
[04:03] | What did you come here for, Lieutenant? | 你来这里究竟有何贵干 中尉 |
[04:05] | Learned some things about Dixon. | 过来这里了解下迪格森 |
[04:07] | Wondered if you knew anything. | 看看你是不是知道些什么 |
[04:09] | Anything about what things? | 知道什么 |
[04:11] | He had a lot of photographs, some other stuff. | 他有很多照片 还有其他一些东西 |
[04:15] | Might’ve been into some people. | 可能牵涉到一些人 |
[04:25] | Bought another Charger. | 又买了一辆新车啊 |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:29] | I appreciate a good rut. | 我喜欢肌肉车 |
[04:32] | Well, I gotta tell you– sorry about this– | 我得告诉你一件事 很抱歉 |
[04:35] | but these row houses | 这些联排住宅 |
[04:37] | are reserved for municipal employees. | 是留给市政府雇员的 |
[04:40] | And now that you’re not one… | 现在你已经不是了 |
[04:43] | You fucking evicting me? | 你他妈是在赶我走么 |
[04:45] | Hey, I got them to give you 60 days. | 嘿 我说服他们再多给你两个月的时间 |
[04:47] | And I wanted to come tell you myself. | 我只是想过来亲自告诉你 |
[04:49] | Come on, Ray, | 别这样 雷 |
[04:50] | you don’t want to live here anymore. | 你也不想再住在这里的不是吗 |
[04:59] | I gotta go to work. | 我要上班去了 |
[05:01] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[05:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:35] | This is short 200. | 这还不到两百块 |
[05:37] | I told you about this. What do I tell Mr. Frank? | 我已经跟你说过了 我要怎么和弗兰克先生交代 |
[05:45] | He can buy beer, he can pay the rent. | 他啤酒买得起 房租就能付得起 |
[05:54] | Tell him to have it tomorrow or I’ll put you on an ICE bus. | 让他明天把钱凑齐 不然就把你们送回老家 |
[05:57] | Immigration, do you understand? | 移民遣返 你懂了吗 |
[05:59] | Okay. | 懂了就行 |
[06:07] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[06:12] | Sexual harassment’s a political tool. | 性骚扰已经成为了一种政治手段 |
[06:14] | You pay a compliment, a chick lawyers up. | 你只是称赞一句 小妞就会请律师告你 |
[06:17] | That shit’s about looks, too. | 这他娘的无非就是看脸了 |
[06:19] | Difference between something like what I’m here for and flirting | 区别就好比 调情这种事 我做了之后就被送来了这里 |
[06:22] | is how good-looking a dude is. | 有颜的做了就没事 |
[06:23] | How’s that fucking fair? | 这他妈的哪里公平了 |
[06:25] | Now, this reflex to project blame upon the victim | 我们把责任怪罪到受害者身上所反映出来的问题 |
[06:28] | is going against the sorts of habits we want to encourage. | 是完全违背我们所鼓励的行为的 |
[06:32] | Detective Bezzerides, how do you feel about your actions? | 贝泽里德斯警探 你对你的言行有何感想 |
[06:36] | Can I just ask, what the fuck are you doing here? | 我能问个问题么 你他妈在这里做什么 |
[06:42] | Who wouldn’t want her sexually harassing you? Am I right? | 有谁不想被她性骚扰的 我说的对吧 |
[06:44] | See, that kind of thing there | 看到没 你刚刚的言行 |
[06:46] | could be considered inappropriate. | 就是不合适的 |
[06:48] | What? It was a compliment. | 怎么了 我这是在夸她 |
[06:50] | Oh, it’s all right. It’s all right. | 噢 没事的 没事 |
[06:53] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[06:56] | But I don’t know. | 但我真的不知道该怎么说 |
[07:00] | I mean, what can I say? | 我的意思是 我能说什么 |
[07:01] | I… | 我 |
[07:03] | just really like big dicks. | 真的很喜欢男人的大吊 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:10] | It’s not just length. | 不仅仅是长度 |
[07:12] | Everybody’s always talking length, but– it’s fine. | 大家总是谈尺寸的问题 不过我都可以 |
[07:17] | I mean, girth, too. | 我是说 也要看有多粗 |
[07:20] | I really want to have trouble handcuffing the thing, like. | 我真的很想用手铐都铐不住 应该说是喜欢 |
[07:24] | Um, I’m not sure– | 我不太确定 |
[07:26] | you know, that might be taken– | 要知道 这会让人以为 |
[07:29] | What? | 什么 |
[07:31] | I thought you wanted me to share. | 我以为你要让我分享我的想法 |
[07:33] | This is a safe circle, right? | 在这里说很安全 不是吗 |
[07:35] | – Hell, yes, it is. – Hey, let her share, man. | -这当然了 -嘿 让她说吧 伙计 |
[07:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -就是 -就是 |
[07:42] | This man just received a commendation for bravery | 这位警官可是在洛杉矶史上最严重的火拼中 |
[07:45] | for one of the worst firefights in LA County history. | 因为英勇的表现受到了表扬 |
[07:47] | I don’t think anyone would argue Mr. | 我认为没人会质疑 |
[07:49] | Woodrugh’s facility for killing. | 伍德鲁先生的杀人能力 |
[07:51] | All right, damn it– | 好了 妈的 |
[07:52] | We’re amenable to putting this entire matter behind us. | 我们愿意将这件事抛诸脑后 |
[07:54] | I just want to forget that this terrible thing ever happened | 我只想忘记这件可怕的事 |
[07:58] | and get on with getting my life back. | 继续过我的日子 |
[08:00] | I did not do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[08:03] | And I am innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[08:06] | Black Mountain. Pandhar village. | 黑山行动 潘达哈村庄 不记得了吗 |
[08:09] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在那儿 |
[08:12] | I wasn’t at Pandhar. | 我不在那个村里 |
[08:13] | How many men did you kill then? | 那时你杀了多少人 |
[08:15] | How many at Vinci? | 在文奇市又杀了多少 |
[08:18] | We want any violation involving this incident dropped. | 我们要求我方当事人在此次事件中的所有违规记录全部撤销 |
[08:22] | And we want Miss Lindel’s earlier probation violation expunged. | 我们也要求撤销林德尔女士之前缓刑违规的记录 |
[08:26] | That was your publicist, right? | 这是你们的公关手段 对吧 |
[08:28] | Got the tabloids to try smearing him? | 找小报来黑他 |
[08:31] | And now you feel okay about dropping the allegation? | 而现在你们觉得撤销指控就可以了吗 |
[08:34] | I’ve learned a lot in therapy. | 我在心理治疗期间学到了很多 |
[08:37] | I’m listening to my higher power. | 我是在听我老板的话 |
[08:39] | I saved lives in Vinci. | 我在文奇市救了很多人的命 |
[08:41] | Oh, and did they fully account | 那些持枪分子对市民的死 |
[08:43] | for whose bullets killed those civilians? | 负全责吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah, they did. | 是的 |
[08:49] | I just don’t want what happened to me to happen to anybody else. | 我只是不想我所遭遇的事发生在别人身上 |
[08:52] | Detective Woodrugh works insurance fraud now. | 伍德夫警探现在在保险欺诈部门工作了 |
[08:55] | So you got him off the street. | 所以是你们把他从公路上赶走了 |
[08:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[08:59] | Are we still talking? | 还能好好交谈吗 |
[09:01] | You’re going for the deal, so take it. | 是你们提出和解的 那就好好接受 |
[09:03] | She is a fucking liar. | 她是个该死的骗子 |
[09:05] | I think we’re past all the name-calling. | 我想我们就没必要在这里相互谩骂了 |
[09:08] | We could still pursue a civil case, Mr. Woodrugh. | 我们还是能提起民事诉讼的 伍德夫先生 |
[09:12] | Detective Woodrugh. | 是伍德夫警探 |
[09:17] | Rate’s changed. | 利率变了 |
[09:18] | I need you to offer me an old-times’-sake price. | 我要你给我之前的友情报价 |
[09:21] | Frank, man, this economy? | 弗兰克 拜托 现在经济不景气 |
[09:24] | Start me a tab, Lloyd. | 给我倒杯酒 劳埃德 |
[09:33] | Frank Semyon? | 弗兰克·塞米安 |
[09:35] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[09:37] | Our name is Gonzales. We work here. | 我们是冈萨雷斯 在这里工作 |
[09:44] | How’s that, friend? | 此话怎讲 伙计 |
[09:46] | We had an arrangement with Santos. | 我们和桑托斯有协议在先 |
[09:50] | Nobody’s seen him. | 没人见过他了 |
[09:52] | Long time now. | 已经很久了 |
[09:54] | We heard. | 我们听说了 |
[09:57] | So it is time to ratify our arrangement. | 现在是时候履行我们之前的协议了 |
[10:04] | We never had one. | 我们从来就没有什么协议 |
[10:09] | And I don’t need partners. | 而且我也不需要合伙人 |
[10:14] | Door’s in the same place, amigo. | 从哪儿进来就从哪儿出去 朋友 |
[10:26] | Can I help you, Cisco Kid? | 还有别的事吗 思科小子 |
[10:44] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[10:46] | Frank, what the fuck are you doing in here? | 弗兰克 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[10:48] | Ship seems a little loose today. | 看来你今天蛮闲的 |
[10:52] | Micro naps, Frank. | 打个小盹而已 弗兰克 |
[10:55] | Michelangelo took ’em. | 梦见米开朗基罗了 |
[10:58] | You remember Archeron Waste Management? | 还记得那个阿切隆废物处理厂么 |
[11:00] | You sold it off. | 你把它卖了 |
[11:01] | After we sprinkled that corridor valley with heavy metals. | 在我们排放了大量重金属物质到峡谷走廊后 还能不出手么 |
[11:05] | So? | 所以呢 |
[11:06] | So it’s closed. | 所以停业了 |
[11:09] | The guy I sold it to, Ali Komunyakaa, | 卖给了阿里·柯慕尼亚卡 |
[11:12] | who I never saw finish a beer, | 那家伙一瓶啤酒都搞不定 |
[11:15] | gets drunk and drives off a hillside in Ventura. | 喝多了直接开车冲下了文图拉的一个山坡 |
[11:19] | All of a sudden. | 就是这么突然 |
[11:22] | Not everyone has our physical fortitude, Frank. | 不是所有人都像我们一样坚强 弗兰克 |
[11:25] | Like Caspere. | 就像凯斯皮尔 |
[11:29] | Ben was king fuck of pad pulling. | 本是个性虐狂 |
[11:31] | You deal with pimps, | 和拉皮条的打交道 |
[11:33] | you get pimpish results, Frank. | 就会有皮条客的下场 弗兰克 |
[11:38] | Couple months back, | 数月前 |
[11:40] | you said that there were | 你之前说有人 |
[11:42] | outside interests looking at the poker room. | 对娱乐室有兴趣 |
[11:45] | Who? | 是谁 |
[11:47] | Foreign interests. | 国外的人 |
[11:51] | Some fuck. I don’t remember. | 我也不记得是谁了 |
[11:54] | I haven’t been in touch since. | 自那之后我也没跟他们联系过了 |
[11:57] | Your boy hasn’t moved to Oakland. | 你们还没有搬去奥克兰 |
[11:59] | I’ve noticed. | 这注意到了 |
[12:00] | No. | 是没有 |
[12:02] | But you moved to Glendale. | 但你却搬到了格兰代尔市 |
[12:05] | Shame, that. | 真可惜 |
[12:06] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:09] | And your kid Tony. | 还有你的儿子托尼 |
[12:10] | My family ain’t your concern, boychik. | 我的家庭不关你的事 小伙子 |
[12:14] | You’ve been running girls through the poker room. | 你一直通过娱乐室做皮条生意 |
[12:17] | Not so much as a heads up to me. | 连个招呼都不跟我打 |
[12:22] | Penance is an extra five a month. | 每个月加五个点作为忏悔 |
[12:25] | Get out of my office, Frank. | 滚出我的办公室 弗兰克 |
[12:27] | Next time, wait for an invitation. | 不要再不请自来了 |
[12:31] | I’ll let you get back to your process, then, | 那我就让你重新回到你的梦里 |
[12:33] | Michelangelo. | 米开朗基罗 |
[12:37] | Mr. Semyon. | 塞米安先生 |
[12:40] | You don’t direct me, Khe Sanh motherfucker. | 不用你给我指路 溪山来的混蛋[溪山是越南战争中的要塞] |
[12:43] | I’m Chinese. | 我是中国人 |
[12:44] | Then go stand in front of the fucking tank. | 那就站在他妈的坦克前面吧 |
[12:47] | Mr. Velcoro was a person of interest | 沃克洛先生是州腐败调查案中的 |
[12:49] | in a state investigation into corruption. | 嫌疑人 |
[12:51] | Which yielded nothing. | 这件案子是无中生有 |
[12:53] | And after the firefight in Vinci, he resigned | 文奇市枪战后 他因为被调查 |
[12:55] | under scrutiny and pending a charge on substance abuse. | 以及面临着药物滥用的指控 所以辞职了 |
[12:57] | That’s anecdotal hearsay. | 这都只是传闻 |
[12:59] | There’s no record of my client being reprimanded for drug use. | 我的委托人没有因为药物滥用的不良记录 |
[13:02] | Would you submit to a blood test, Mr. Velcoro? | 你能提交血液测试吗 沃克洛先生 |
[13:04] | Absolutely, Your Honor. | 当然可以 法官大人 |
[13:06] | Finally, Your Honor, | 最后 法官大人 |
[13:07] | we are contesting Mr. Velcoro’s paternity | 我们对沃克洛的生父身份提出质疑 |
[13:09] | and wish to establish | 希望确认 |
[13:10] | whether he even qualifies for father’s rights. | 他是否有资格行使父亲的权利 |
[13:12] | – Objection. – Fucking assholes. | -反对 -他妈的混蛋 |
[13:14] | You’re not helping your case, Mr. Velcoro. | 你这么做对你不利 沃克洛先生 |
[13:15] | Mrs. Brune was the victim of an assault | 布龙夫人在受精期 |
[13:17] | during the period of conception. | 遭到过袭击 |
[13:18] | She believes the rapist to be the biological father of her child. | 她认为那位强奸犯才是孩子的生父 |
[13:21] | I raised that boy. Am raising him. | 我抚养了那个孩子 是我一直在抚养他 |
[13:24] | It doesn’t matter where he comes– | 他亲生父亲是谁根本不重要 |
[13:26] | Our position is that it matters a great deal. | 我们认为这非常重要 |
[13:30] | I trusted you. | 我那么信任你 |
[13:32] | – I trusted you. – What does that mean? | -我也曾信任你 -你这是什么意思 |
[13:34] | I’ll instruct the parties to refrain from addressing one another. | 我要求双方克制自己 不要争吵 |
[13:37] | Period. | 就这样 |
[13:39] | Now, I’m going to order a paternity and toxicology test. | 现在 我指令进行亲子鉴定和毒理学测试 |
[13:41] | I’m ordering supervised visitation | 并且探视虚在监督下进行 |
[13:43] | until both the paternity and toxicology results are in. | 直到亲子鉴定和毒理学测试完成 |
[13:46] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 等一下 |
[13:49] | What, I gotta get a stranger to chaperone me and my son? | 这是说 我跟我儿子在一起还要有人监督吗 |
[13:51] | I’ve delivered my verdict. Don’t push me, Mr. Velcoro. | 我已经做出了裁定 别逼我 沃克洛先生 |
[13:54] | Any revision at this point would not be in your favor. | 此时任何质疑都不会有利于你 |
[14:14] | She never looked at me like that before. | 她从没那样看过我 |
[14:16] | Like she hated me. | 她好像恨我 |
[14:18] | You really gonna test clean? | 你真的要进行测试以示清白 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:22] | Yeah, 60 days now. | 是的 已经60天了 |
[14:24] | I want to fight this however I can. | 我想尽我所能去争取 |
[14:27] | Then pull some more cash together. | 那再筹一些钱吧 |
[14:30] | Tax-free or not, this is gonna get expensive. | 不管免不免税 这案子会很耗钱 |
[14:42] | You need more money? | 你需要更多的钱 |
[14:45] | I need more money. | 我需要更多的钱 |
[14:47] | We’re war rationing. | 我们都需要钱 |
[14:49] | More work, then. | 那就得干更多的活儿 |
[14:51] | I can, you know, do double shifts at the Lux. | 我可以在勒克斯坐两轮班 |
[14:54] | This is for your kid? | 是因为你孩子的事 |
[14:55] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[14:57] | I might have a job for you. | 我有个活儿交给你 |
[15:00] | The guy who bought the waste company | 那个买下我们铁路走廊的 |
[15:02] | we used in the corridor died. | 废物处理公司的人死了 |
[15:05] | Place has been cleaned out. | 现场已经被清理干净了 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna start listening to the hot feeling | 我要开始注意 |
[15:09] | I got in the back of my neck. | 防暗箭了 |
[15:12] | I want you to tail Blake. | 我想让你跟踪布莱克 |
[15:14] | I want to know what his life is outside of me. | 我想知道他背着我在干什么 |
[15:16] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[15:20] | What’s your feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[15:22] | Running girls? | 做妓女生意 |
[15:25] | Am I in confession? | 是要我忏悔吗 |
[15:26] | No. | 不 |
[15:28] | Just, um, never seemed like you. | 只是 这不像你 |
[15:31] | Maybe you’re just not very perceptive. | 也许是你洞察力不够 |
[15:35] | Ask you something? | 问你点事 |
[15:38] | You think those Mexes really did Caspere? | 你认为那些墨西哥人真的杀了凯斯皮尔吗 |
[15:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:46] | It was bullshit surveillance and… | 监控上什么都看不到 |
[15:50] | the crash pad was a fucking meth factory. | 那个临时住处是个操蛋的冰毒工厂 |
[16:02] | Caspere died | 凯斯皮尔死了 |
[16:04] | with five million of my dollars cash. | 还带走了我的五百万美元现金 |
[16:09] | Stan’s killed. | 斯坦被杀了 |
[16:12] | I’m squeezed out of the rail corridor. | 我从铁路走廊项目被挤了出来 |
[16:16] | The enemy won’t reveal itself, Raymond. | 敌人永远躲在暗处 雷德蒙 |
[16:19] | Stymies my retribution. | 这妨碍了我的报仇计划 |
[16:22] | It’s like, uh… | 就像 |
[16:25] | blue balls in your heart. | 满腔怒火 却不能发泄 |
[16:31] | I’ll see about some shifts at the Lux. | 我会帮你安排勒克斯的轮班 |
[16:34] | But follow Blake. | 不过你得去跟踪布莱克 |
[16:36] | He’s gotten too smooth for my peace of mind. | 他太老实了 反而让我不放心 |
[16:53] | Oh, Paulie. Oh, no. | 噢 保利 噢 不 |
[16:56] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[16:58] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[17:11] | Her name is Emily. | 她叫艾米丽 |
[17:12] | How pregnant is she? | 她怀孕多久了 |
[17:14] | Almost four months. | 差不多四个月了 |
[17:18] | Mother of God. | 天哪 |
[17:24] | Of all the stupid… | 在蠢人里面 |
[17:29] | You’re a good-looking white man. | 你是个最帅气的白种人 |
[17:32] | And you want to get in shoot-outs and… | 竟然还想当警察 |
[17:35] | become somebody’s husband. | 当别人的丈夫 |
[17:38] | You could do anything you want. | 有你这样的颜想做什么不行 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | If I was a man, I’d have had the world. | 如果我是个男人 我就要纵情享乐 |
[17:52] | Dumb bastard. | 愚蠢的混蛋 |
[18:09] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[18:12] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[18:14] | No. Fuck. | 不 靠 |
[18:21] | You took it. | 是你拿走了 |
[18:23] | How the fuck could you? | 你怎么能这么混蛋 |
[18:25] | Took what, Paulie? | 拿走了什么 保利 |
[18:27] | You know what! | 你知道是什么 |
[18:31] | The money! | 钱啊 |
[18:32] | The money I brought back from Afghanistan. | 我从阿富汗带回来的钱 |
[18:35] | 20 fucking thousand dollars, Cynthia. | 他妈的两万块钱 辛西娅 |
[18:38] | That bag? Oh, Paulie. | 那个包 噢 保利 |
[18:42] | You’ve been back four years. | 你回来已经四年了 |
[18:44] | I thought that was something you left for me. | 我以为那是你留给我的东西 |
[18:46] | Something I– I hid for, what, you to find? | 我藏起来 是为了让你找出来吗 |
[18:51] | That’s my stake. | 那是我的血汗钱 |
[18:53] | I’m having a kid. | 我快有孩子了 |
[18:55] | Well, how would I know that? | 那我怎么会知道 |
[18:58] | I fucking bled for that money. | 我为了赚这些钱流了多少血 |
[19:00] | What did you do with it, slots? | 你拿去干什么了 玩老虎机 |
[19:03] | Now listen. | 听着 |
[19:06] | You knew I was out of work. | 你知道我没有工作 |
[19:08] | I had every reason to expect a little help. | 我得到一点点帮助是天经地义的好吗 |
[19:11] | I’m making a family. | 我要组建家庭了 |
[19:13] | I know that don’t mean shit to somebody like you, | 我知道对你这样的人来说 这根本不重要 |
[19:14] | but it fucking matters to me! | 但他妈的对我来说很重要 |
[19:16] | Don’t you fucking tell me I don’t care about family. | 别他妈跟我说 我不关心家庭 |
[19:21] | I was a dancer, | 我曾是个舞蹈演员 |
[19:23] | but I carried you. | 但是我怀了你 |
[19:25] | And I brought you up alone. | 一个人把你拉扯大 |
[19:30] | You could have been a scrape job. | 我本来可以把你打掉的 |
[19:32] | You wouldn’t even know whose it was. | 你根本都不知道孩子的爹是谁 |
[19:38] | You ruined my career, | 你毁了我的事业 |
[19:41] | you ungrateful asshole. | 你这个忘恩负义的混蛋 |
[19:46] | I carried you for nine months | 我怀胎九个月 |
[19:49] | and I’ve been carrying you ever since | 我养你这么久 一直都知道 |
[19:52] | with your weirdness. | 你的怪癖 |
[19:56] | You’re strange. | 你很奇怪 |
[19:58] | All your good friends, the boys. | 你所有的好朋友 那些男孩们 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I know about you, Paulie. | 是的 我了解你 保利 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[20:09] | You shut your fucking mouth. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[20:12] | You fucking poisoned cooze. | 你这个烂货 |
[20:21] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[20:25] | Paulie? | 保利 |
[20:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:31] | I got this last week. The police never found anything. | 上周我拿到了这个 警察没调查出什么结果 |
[20:36] | And you– you said you’d look into it. | 你 你说你会调查 |
[20:39] | She left this, what, at a PO box? | 她把这个送到邮箱里吗 |
[20:42] | Attached to my old address. | 我旧地址的邮箱 |
[20:44] | The bill took a while to find us here. | 账单过了一段时间才寄到我们这里 |
[20:46] | When I paid it, they gave me the contents. | 我付了钱 他们把文件给了我 |
[20:49] | You settling in okay? | 你搬过来还习惯吗 |
[20:58] | What’s it mean? | 这是什么 |
[21:00] | Looks like a party. | 看起来像派对 |
[21:01] | Did you follow up with Sheriff’s? | 你跟警长说了吗 |
[21:03] | They got nothing. I hear nothing. | 他们什么也没查到 我没有听到任何消息 |
[21:07] | I didn’t want to hand this over. | 我不想上交这个 |
[21:10] | I thought– when we talked, | 我觉得 在我们交谈之后 |
[21:13] | I thought I could trust you. | 我想我可以相信你 |
[21:24] | Shit. | 靠 |
[21:46] | Fuck me. | 干我了 |
[21:47] | Ain’t you been warned about that kind of talk? | 你不是被警告过不要说这种话吗 |
[21:58] | Sorry you’re down here. | 真遗憾你被调到这里 |
[22:00] | And I know you don’t believe it, | 我知道你不相信 |
[22:02] | but I never put you under that bus. | 不过我从没有在你背后捅刀子 |
[22:04] | Sheriff already knew about you and me. | 警长已经知道我和你的事了 |
[22:06] | I took full responsibility. | 我负全责 |
[22:08] | Yeah, sure. You’re a real prince. | 是的 当然 你是一位真正的王子 |
[22:10] | You’ll be out of here in a few months. | 你几个月后就能离开这里了 |
[22:15] | Look, somebody was trying to do you, girl. | 听着 有人想给你使绊子 姑娘 |
[22:18] | And if you had a few more friends, | 如果你多交点朋友的话 |
[22:19] | it might have been harder to get done. | 也许就不会这么容易被人整了 |
[22:23] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[22:26] | You remember that foreclosure we served a couple months back? | 你记得几个月前我们处理的房屋抵押执行案吗 |
[22:29] | The missing girl, Vera. | 那个失踪的姑娘 维拉 |
[22:31] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[22:33] | You said you had looked into her old roommate’s phone records, | 你说你已经调查了她原来室友的电话记录 |
[22:35] | found an address where Vera last called from? | 发现了维拉最后打电话的地址 |
[22:38] | Yeah, it was up north. | 是的 在北部 |
[22:41] | Could you get me that? | 你能把地址给我吗 |
[22:44] | You’re here now. | 你已经被调到这里了 |
[22:48] | Help me out with this and I promise | 再帮我这一次 我保证 |
[22:50] | to do a fearless and searching moral inventory. | 会做一次无畏的 彻彻底底的道德自省 |
[22:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:31] | Loyalty’s important | 保持忠诚很重要 |
[23:33] | and usually painful. | 但通常也会让人痛苦 |
[23:35] | One day you might find cause to ask yourself | 也许有一天你会问自己 |
[23:39] | what the limit is to some pain you’re experiencing | 你所经受的痛苦的极限是什么 |
[23:42] | and… | 然后 |
[23:45] | you’ll find out there is no limit at all. | 你会发现根本没有极限 |
[23:49] | Pain is inexhaustible. | 痛苦是无穷无尽的 |
[23:54] | It’s only people that get exhausted. | 只是人自己感觉筋疲力尽而已 |
[25:43] | – Tony, how are you? – Osip. | -托尼 你好吗 -奥斯普 |
[25:45] | Always a pleasure. | 乐意为你效劳 |
[25:47] | Approval is most essential. | 客户喜欢才是最至关重要的 |
[25:49] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[26:51] | These books are bullshit. | 这些账本根本就是狗屁 |
[26:52] | Whatever they were actually making here, I can’t figure it out. | 无论他们到底在经营什么 我根本看不懂 |
[26:56] | That’s expected. We can wipe that clear. | 意料之中 但我们可以做假账 |
[27:00] | How about you? How are you doing? | 那你呢 你最近如何 |
[27:02] | Where is this Santos character? | 那个桑托斯人去哪了 |
[27:04] | Used to own the place. | 他以前可是这个俱乐部的老板 |
[27:06] | Wherever he is, he ain’t coming back. | 不管他去哪了 都不会再回来了 |
[27:08] | This is backslide city, Frank. | 这是个堕落的城市 弗兰克 |
[27:11] | I know what’s going on out there in the poker room now. | 我知道那个娱乐室里其实在做什么勾当 |
[27:15] | We’re not just running some club. Come on. | 我们开的可不仅仅只家俱乐部 得了吧 |
[27:17] | What’s happening now is we are surviving. | 我们这么做只是为了生存 |
[27:23] | All right? We are rebuilding. | 好吗 我们只是在重新建设 |
[27:25] | You were almost out of this kind of thing when we met. | 我们认识的时候你几乎已经金盆洗手了 |
[27:28] | It was like you had a design. | 那时候的你似乎对生活有所规划 |
[27:30] | That design does not work | 一旦有人把我们的钱都偷走了 |
[27:34] | once someone has stolen all of our money. | 那这个规划就行不通了 |
[27:38] | The design does not work when I am knee-deep in dirt. | 我都已经是泥菩萨了 这规划还能行得通吗 |
[27:41] | You don’t bring a kid into a situation like this. | 你总不能让一个孩子卷入到这些事情中吧 |
[27:44] | To what? Where is this going? | 什么 你想说什么 |
[27:47] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:49] | I thought this was a you and me thing, first off. | 我还以为这首先应该是你和我之间的事情 |
[27:51] | It is, but it has to be about something more than this. | 的确如此 但肯定不止这么多 |
[27:54] | God, Frank, I helped, I know, | 老天 弗兰克 我陪你一起走过来的 |
[27:56] | but I don’t want to be some fucking gangster’s wife. | 但是我不想当恶棍的老婆 |
[27:58] | You know that word bothers me. | 你知道我不喜欢那个词 |
[28:01] | Because, me, I didn’t ask for this world. | 因为又不是我自己想这么做的 |
[28:04] | I took it as– “Gangster”? | 我就当做 “恶棍” |
[28:09] | I was born drafted on the wrong side of a class war. | 我生下来就在阶级战争中站错了队 |
[28:12] | So fuck that gangster shit. | 所以去他妈的恶棍 |
[28:14] | You’re a pimp now, Frank. A dealer. | 弗兰克 你现在成了拉皮条的 毒贩子 |
[28:18] | I don’t mix with those people. | 别把我和那些人混为一谈 |
[28:19] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[28:21] | I’m trying to stay above water long enough so that we can– | 我不想淌这趟浑水 这样我们才能 |
[28:25] | those people, everything they do, they would do anyway. | 那些人会为达目的不择手段 |
[28:28] | Crime exists contingent on human desire. | 犯罪是建立在人的欲望之上的 |
[28:31] | These were the avenues left me. | 这就是这世界教会我的 |
[28:33] | And what’s the expiration date for all this? | 那这什么时候才是个头 |
[28:36] | Our child? | 我们的孩子呢 |
[28:37] | Our child is part of the design. | 我们的孩子是计划的一部分 |
[28:39] | And being legitimate is part of the design. | 合法化也是计划的一部分 |
[28:41] | Right now it’s on hold. You love me? | 但现在这个计划被搁浅了 你爱我吗 |
[28:45] | Then you’re with me. | 爱就和我在一起 |
[28:46] | And maybe… | 但也许 |
[28:50] | you love me if you’re not with me. | 你不和我在一起 你就会爱我了 |
[28:52] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[28:55] | But say so | 把话说明白 |
[28:58] | so we don’t have to be on these goddamn eggshells. | 我们就没必要像现在这样如履薄冰 |
[29:00] | Like I’m not me and you’re not you. | 仿佛我不是我 你不像你 |
[29:11] | I don’t think I can have kids, Frank. | 弗兰克 我没办法要小孩 |
[29:13] | I’ve been pretending that it might not be that way. | 我一直假装可能不是这样的 |
[29:17] | I thought maybe– | 我还以为也许 |
[29:19] | but I went to the doctor alone. | 但我一个人去看了医生 |
[29:23] | I had more than one. | 我以前做了不止一次 |
[29:25] | I had more than one operation, I mean. | 我是说 我做了不止一次人流 |
[29:27] | – I had three. – Three? | -我做了三次 -三次 |
[29:29] | – The fuck are you– – In my 20s. | -你他妈在说什么 -在我20几岁的时候 |
[29:31] | We don’t think I can have one, a child. I can’t. | 医生和我都觉得我不可能再生孩子了 |
[29:34] | You– | 你 |
[29:37] | You. But why now, huh? | 你 那为什么现在才说 |
[29:40] | Maybe I’m less appealing in current circumstances. | 是因为我现在这样的状况你才肯说的吗 |
[29:44] | Why not tell me this when I’m on top of the world? | 但为什么不在我最有权有势的时候告诉我 |
[29:46] | Well, now I’m me. | 因为现在的我才是真正的我 |
[29:49] | And you’re you. | 而你也是最真实的你 |
[29:52] | And here we both are out in the open. | 而且现在我们都打开天窗说亮话 |
[29:55] | So who loves who? | 所以说是谁爱着谁呢 |
[30:06] | This chicken looks good. | 这鸡看上去很美味啊 |
[30:08] | Did you use that recipe or…? | 你是用了那个菜谱还是 |
[30:10] | – I did, yeah. – Carlotta’s recipe? | -是的 我用了菜谱 -卡洛塔的菜谱吗 |
[30:13] | I did. I hope it comes out as well as she makes it. | 没错 我希望做出来的味道和她一样好 |
[30:16] | – Here. – Very nice. | -给 -很不错 |
[30:18] | – Oh. – Thank you. | -噢 -谢谢 |
[30:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:23] | You know, we were just saying that it’d be a good idea | 我们刚才还在说呢 如果妈妈能在 |
[30:26] | for Mami to come stay with us a while after the baby comes. | 我生了小孩之后和我们住一段时间一定会很不错 |
[30:28] | And the wedding? Speed up, I say. | 那婚礼呢 我是说得抓紧时间呀 |
[30:31] | You’re doing it, get on with it. | 你正怀着孩子呢 得赶紧了 |
[30:33] | And you’re gonna want me here. | 而且你会需要我的帮助的 |
[30:35] | You have no idea what you’re in for. | 你根本不知道孩子意味着什么 |
[30:37] | Long nights. No sleep. | 漫漫长夜又睡不着 |
[30:39] | Might get kind of cramped. | 可能会有点挤 |
[30:41] | I’ll take the sofa in the living room. I don’t complain. | 我可以睡在客厅的沙发上 没关系的 |
[30:44] | An entire week on a boat, I’m four. I don’t complain. | 我四岁的时候就一个人待在船上一周 所以我是不会抱怨的 |
[30:48] | Down in the hull eight days. | 曾经就这么在船上待了8天 |
[30:51] | – Mama. – What? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[30:52] | Is he gonna arrest me? | 难不成他还要逮捕我吗 |
[30:54] | Thank Jesus they got you off that motorcycle. | 谢天谢地 他们总算不让你当骑警了 |
[30:57] | Much better. And you wear a suit now. | 更棒的是 你现在都穿上西装了 |
[31:01] | He’s very handsome. | 他真的很帅 |
[31:12] | A couple of months back. | 几个月前 |
[31:14] | When I talked about adoption. | 当我说想领养孩子的时候 |
[31:16] | Jordan, I don’t want– | 乔丹 我不想 |
[31:18] | I was thinking about you as a kid, | 我一直在想 当你还是孩子的时候 |
[31:20] | what it would have meant | 如果有人照顾你 |
[31:23] | if somebody had looked out for you. | 有人爱护你 |
[31:25] | If somebody had taken care of you. | 现在会是什么样呢 |
[31:28] | There’s no bandwidth for that right now. | 现在说这些没有意义了 |
[31:30] | I’m with you, Frank. | 弗兰克 我现在和你在一起 |
[31:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:34] | But I don’t want to see you lose who you’ve become. | 但是我不想看到你失去自我 |
[31:38] | And I don’t mean the money. | 我指的不是金钱 |
[31:42] | And I want to thank you for seeing me like that. | 我想谢谢你愿意这样看待我 |
[31:44] | It fucking tears me up the way you’re having to live now. | 看到你现在的生活 我真的难受得不行 |
[31:47] | My problem is with you not coming to bed. | 我的困扰就是不能与你一起入睡 |
[31:49] | With both of us being half in the bag each night. | 现在每晚我们都是醉得不省人事 |
[31:53] | I will find a way out. | 我会想办法的 |
[31:55] | The adoption, you were so definite. | 你曾对拒绝领养这事如此坚定 |
[31:59] | I think you were saying no to the kid that you once were. | 我觉得你是在抗拒曾经还是小孩的自己 |
[32:04] | You were saying he was somebody else’s problem. | 你说不想为别人养孩子 |
[32:17] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[32:22] | You should make some time to join me. | 你应该抽空多陪陪我 |
[32:51] | # waking up is harder… # | # 清醒如此艰难 # |
[32:53] | Spent all day in state’s evidence control. | 我一整天都在州证据管理中心 |
[32:56] | Then Vinci PD. | 又去了文奇市警察局 |
[32:59] | Nobody had an answer. | 但还是无功而返 |
[33:01] | They just vanished. | 这些钻石就这么不见了 |
[33:03] | Well, looks like them. | 看上去很像凯斯皮尔的钻石 |
[33:05] | But these would have to be taken before Caspere died. | 但这一定是在凯斯皮尔死前就被拿走了 |
[33:10] | How you been? | 你最近如何 |
[33:12] | Drinking more. | 喝得更多了 |
[33:15] | My hands get fucked up. | 我的手开始不听使唤了 |
[33:18] | Shake, like. You? | 不停地颤抖 你呢 |
[33:21] | Talking to myself a lot. | 不停地自言自语 |
[33:23] | Sticking to booze, though. That’s new. | 虽然还在一直喝 但自言自语是新症状 |
[33:31] | So the diamonds from Caspere’s | 所以说 凯斯皮尔在银行保险箱里的 |
[33:32] | safe deposit went missing from evidence. | 钻石就这么不见了 |
[33:34] | It ain’t exactly unheard of. | 这种事也不是第一次发生了 |
[33:39] | This girl’s missing. | 那个姑娘也失踪了 |
[33:40] | Disappeared shortly before Caspere’s body turned up. | 在凯斯皮尔的尸体被发现后的不久就失踪了 |
[33:44] | What did we keep hearing about escort parties? | 去参加高级鸡派对的人 |
[33:47] | Powerful men. | 都是厉害角色 |
[33:49] | I couldn’t make them all, but that’s a state senator. | 我虽然认不全 但其中有个是州参议员 |
[33:52] | Look at this one. | 看看这张 |
[33:54] | Caspere. | 凯斯皮尔 |
[33:56] | This ain’t the type of party allows cameras. | 这种聚会应该是不允许拍照的才对 |
[33:58] | What do you think? Some kind of blackmail? | 你怎么想 是不是某种敲诈勒索 |
[34:01] | You really think we cleared the Caspere case? | 你真的以为我们已经结了凯斯皮尔的案子吗 |
[34:05] | Those Mexicans? | 那些墨西哥人 |
[34:07] | They had items from Caspere’s house there. | 凯斯皮尔家里被盗的东西有一部分在他们那儿 |
[34:10] | Fingerprints. What do you care? | 指纹 你为什么要在意这个 |
[34:11] | These people put you in a cage, Bezzerides. | 他们把你调到了那间小笼子里 贝泽里德斯 |
[34:14] | This girl’s gone missing. | 那个姑娘失踪了 |
[34:17] | Nobody cares. | 没人在乎 |
[34:20] | The interior’s poisoned and suddenly worth billions, | 那个地方乌烟瘴气 然后突然就价值数十亿了 |
[34:24] | nobody cares. | 没人在意 |
[34:26] | Bunch of people got shot to shit, | 一大群人被枪杀 |
[34:28] | nobody fucking cares. | 没人他妈的在意 |
[34:34] | Well, I’m not a cop anymore. | 好吧 我已经不是警察了 |
[34:37] | And you’re not a detective last I heard. | 据我所知 你也不是警探了 |
[34:42] | Nope, you do security for some comeback mobster | 的确 你现在是某个卷土重来的犯罪团伙的保安 |
[34:46] | and I log evidence. | 而我负责录入证据 |
[34:47] | I do consultation. | 我只是做一些咨询方面的事 |
[34:49] | And you should get out. You’re too good for ’em. | 你应该尽快抽身 你在他们那里只是大材小用 |
[34:53] | You hear about the kid? | 你听说过那个孩子的事吗 |
[34:55] | I mean, fraud investigations? | 我是说 他干保险诈骗调查 |
[34:58] | He was a fucking god warrior that day. | 他那天简直就是上帝的战士 |
[35:01] | Yeah. I talked to him. | 是的 我和他谈过了 |
[35:04] | He’s miserable. | 他很悲惨 |
[35:07] | Belongs in the field. | 外勤工作才适合他 |
[35:08] | Then he should quit, too. | 那他也应该辞职不干 |
[35:12] | Why didn’t Dixon make that place for a cookhouse, huh? | 为什么迪格森不把那地方改成制毒点呢 |
[35:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:17] | ‘Cause he’s a wet brain alky. | 因为他脑子进酒精了 |
[35:19] | I have this new program, see. | 看 我做了个新项目 |
[35:22] | Because my powers of influence | 因为在我们生活的这地方 |
[35:24] | are so meager in this sublunar world of ours, | 我的影响力太微不足道了 |
[35:27] | I try to limit the people I can disappoint. | 我想把对我失望的人数降到最少 |
[35:31] | And I make sure to know the difference | 我也试着努力分清 |
[35:32] | between my obligations and somebody else’s. | 我自己的义务和别人的义务 |
[35:40] | # breaking up is harder # | # 分手如此艰难 # |
[35:45] | # than it seems… # | # 这一切似乎 # |
[35:49] | Don’t do that. It was– it was– | 别这样 这 这 |
[35:51] | it was good seeing you. | 我很高兴见到你 |
[35:54] | I didn’t realize you had been on my mind. | 我没意识到自己这么在乎你 |
[35:58] | # pictures on the mantel # | # 壁炉台上的照片 # |
[36:02] | # speak your name # | # 轻轻念出你的姓名 # |
[36:07] | # softly like forgotten tunes # | # 宛如遗失已久的音调 # |
[36:10] | # just outside the sound of pain… # | # 就在痛苦的声音之外 # |
[36:24] | Some Lee Marvin movie on TCM. | TCM台在放李·马文的电影 |
[36:31] | Maybe something light. | 管他放的是什么 |
[36:33] | I don’t care what we watch. | 我不在乎我们看的是什么 |
[37:07] | What’s it matter? | 怎么了 |
[37:08] | Your boss moved off all this. | 你的老板已经把这案子结了 |
[37:11] | – Pretty cleanly, too. – That’s my point. | -而且相当彻底 -这正是我想说的 |
[37:13] | We closed the Vinci investigation and Geldof announces | 我们结束了文奇市的调查 格尔多夫也宣布了 |
[37:15] | a governor’s run with a suddenly massive war chest. | 要竞选州长 但其竞选资金却突然大增 |
[37:18] | So he had his hand out. That what this is? | 这说明他开始伸手捞钱了 但那又如何 |
[37:20] | You holding your hand out? Where’s my cut? | 你也准备伸手要钱吗 我那份儿呢 |
[37:22] | A real attorney general could do a lot of good in this state. | 一个真正的总检察官能为这个州做很多好事 |
[37:25] | Has she got to you with her missing girl? | 她跟你说那失踪的姑娘的事了吗 |
[37:26] | And you, what, are you just looking for trouble? | 还有你 你是来找麻烦的吗 |
[37:31] | I need to be in the field. | 我需要出外勤 |
[37:33] | I’m not happy either how things played. | 我也不喜欢现在这样 |
[37:35] | Geldof’s actions are the clearest indication of collusion | 格尔多夫的行为明显是和 |
[37:39] | between the Vinci power | 文奇市的高官 |
[37:40] | structure and the larger state institutions. | 以及国家机构同流合污了 |
[37:42] | And it wouldn’t hurt your job prospects | 挖掘未来州长的污点 |
[37:44] | having dirt on the future governor. | 难道不会影响到你的职业前景吗 |
[37:46] | I’m putting together a confidential special investigation. | 我正在组建一个秘密特别调查小组 |
[37:50] | Stated goal is to track down Irina Rulfo, | 目标是抓捕伊琳娜·鲁尔福 |
[37:53] | the girl who pawned that shit, brought you all to this place. | 当了凯斯皮尔东西 让你们都聚集起来的那个女孩 |
[37:55] | You know she was never brought in. | 你是知道她没有被抓捕归案 |
[37:57] | What’s the real purpose? | 真正的目的是什么 |
[37:58] | Finding out who killed Caspere. | 找到杀害凯斯皮尔的真凶 |
[38:01] | Uncovering evidence of collusion | 揭露文奇警局 |
[38:03] | between Vinci PD, mayor’s office, | 市长办公室 |
[38:05] | AG, and any other state bodies. | 相互勾结的证据 |
[38:06] | You know I’m not a cop anymore. | 你知道我已经不是警察了 |
[38:08] | You have your PI license. I checked. | 你依然有私家侦探的执业证 我已经查过了 |
[38:10] | I could detail you as a state attorney’s | 我可以把你招为州检查办公室 |
[38:12] | investigator into a missing person. | 调查失踪人口的特别调查员 |
[38:13] | I need people who aren’t gonna ping on our radar. | 我需要编制外的人来着手调查 |
[38:17] | Word gets out what we’re looking for, | 一旦我们的行踪暴露 |
[38:18] | they could shut it down like last time. | 他们就会像上次那样终止调查了 |
[38:19] | I got a job. | 我已经有工作了 |
[38:24] | Thanks, but no. | 多谢你的好意 我拒绝 |
[38:27] | That job gonna get you your kid back? | 你那份工作能让你把儿子要回来吗 |
[38:33] | What do you know about him? | 你都知道些什么 |
[38:34] | I know it’s not looking good for you. | 至少我知道诉讼案对你来说并不乐观 |
[38:38] | State Attorney’s office could intercede | 州检查办公室可以代表你 |
[38:39] | on your behalf with Family Services. | 和家庭服务机构进行调解 |
[38:42] | Recommendations, testimony. | 推荐 作证 |
[38:44] | I could make sure you keep your boy. | 我可以保证你能留下儿子 |
[38:53] | Well, they never found the camera and the hard drive. | 他们一直都没有找到摄像机和硬盘 |
[38:58] | I don’t think the person who shotgunned me | 我认为开枪打我的那个人 |
[39:00] | was one of those maniacs at the shoot-out either. | 不是之前枪战的那群疯子里的一员 |
[39:04] | While we’re talking… | 既然我们都说开了 |
[39:08] | I want to look at some of this land up north. | 我想去北边看看这几块地 |
[39:12] | Might have a line on those hooker parties, too. | 可能高档鸡派对也有条线索 |
[39:14] | A lot of money there. | 那儿有不少钱 |
[39:16] | If it’s a place, deals go down, we need to look at it. | 如果那是个交易点 我们就需要查清楚 |
[39:19] | You can’t be cleared for this. | 你不可能有权限调查这个 |
[39:20] | She’s taking vacation time. | 她在休假 |
[39:22] | I’m placing her as a confidential investigator. | 我把她也招为秘密调查员了 |
[39:25] | Means I don’t have to register her. | 意味着她不用被登记在案 |
[39:26] | I can follow up on the diamonds. | 我可以追踪蓝钻那条线索 |
[39:28] | Why Caspere had them. Why they’re missing. | 为什么凯斯皮尔会有蓝钻 为什么又不见了 |
[39:31] | Why the girl had photographs of them. | 为什么那个失踪女孩会有蓝钻的照片 |
[39:32] | I guess my million-dollar question is why me? | 我的问题是为什么选我 |
[39:35] | You’re out of the system. | 你已经不是警局的人了 |
[39:37] | You know Vinci PD. | 你了解文奇警局 |
[39:40] | Properly motivated, you’re a good bet to get the dirt. | 适当激励你 你就能发挥作用 |
[39:44] | Think it over, Velcoro. | 好好考虑一下吧 沃克洛 |
[39:48] | Never too late to start all over again. | 一切从头开始还来得及 |
[40:02] | You let me keep my kid, | 你能让我留住儿子 |
[40:05] | I’m in. | 我就约 |
[40:08] | Get started. You’re on the clock. | 那就开始吧 时间紧迫 |
[40:11] | I want daily reports. | 我要每日一报 |
[40:14] | Wasn’t it you who thought I was the worst of these people? | 你不是认为我是最坏的人吗 |
[40:19] | Saw that rumor about you killing a guy was bullshit. | 你杀了某个混蛋的传言都是胡扯 |
[40:22] | Figured maybe the rest of it was, too. | 其他的传言也应该是假的 |
[40:25] | How’d you decide it was just a rumor? | 你怎么知道那只是传言 |
[40:27] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道了 |
[40:30] | They caught the guy. | 已经抓住那个人了 |
[40:32] | I assumed maybe your ex told you. | 我以为你的前妻已经告诉你了 |
[40:37] | What do you mean caught the guy? | 你说抓住那个人是什么意思 |
[40:40] | A few weeks back, | 几周前 |
[40:42] | guy got pulled in for sexual assault in Venice. | 那个人因为性侵犯罪在威尼斯被抓了 |
[40:45] | DNA matched six unsolved rapes, | DNA和六宗强奸案一致 |
[40:47] | including your ex-wife’s kit. | 包括你前妻的案子 |
[40:51] | He’ll get life, sounds like. | 他应该会被判终身监禁 |
[41:00] | Get results. | 结果报我 |
[41:02] | I’ll make sure you keep your kid. | 我会保证你能留下你儿子 |
[41:33] | Frank, thanks for coming. | 弗兰克 谢谢你的到来 |
[41:35] | My position is you people owe me some land. | 我对此事的态度是 你们欠我一些地皮 |
[41:38] | I’d have a hard time convincing my board of that. | 为了说服董事会 我可是费了很大劲 |
[41:43] | Imagine word of how that corridor’s | 想象一下在过去的五年里 |
[41:45] | gotten bought up over the past five years. | 铁路走廊的事是怎么被提及的 |
[41:48] | How exactly it came to be so cheap. | 又是如何被贬值的 |
[41:57] | I can’t see that being of any interest. | 这又能说明什么 |
[41:59] | A waste removal service poisons | 垃圾处理排放了有毒物质 |
[42:01] | park and farmland along the central valleys. | 污染了中央谷附近的公园 农场 |
[42:04] | A major California landowner | 致力于开发房地产的 |
[42:06] | committed to real estate development steps in. | 加州地主已经介入 |
[42:09] | You’re reaching. | 你多虑了 |
[42:11] | Archeron Waste Management is dissolved. | 阿切伦废物管理公司已经解散了 |
[42:15] | The guy I sold it to ran himself off the road. | 我的买家已经死了 |
[42:19] | You know anything about that? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[42:22] | There might still be something for you. | 我这里可能还有你需要的东西 |
[42:25] | Why I called. | 我之所以给你打电话 |
[42:26] | Let me ask, have you ever heard of Caspere | 是想问你 你是否听说过凯斯皮尔 |
[42:29] | possessing a collection of films? | 拥有一系列的电影收藏 |
[42:33] | Home movies. | 家庭小电影 |
[42:35] | A hard drive full of them. | 满满的一个硬盘全都是 |
[42:39] | If you’re interested in doing something for us… | 如果你有兴趣为我们做些事 |
[42:43] | it could put you back in the corridor. | 或许这能让你重新启动走廊项目 |
[42:49] | Somebody’s got that hard drive. | 有人已经捷足先登拿到了硬盘 |
[42:51] | I know the police never found it in either of his houses. | 我知道警方在他的两处住所都没有找到 |
[42:55] | What about the Mexicans? | 那些墨西哥人呢 |
[42:56] | Did Caspere? | 是他们做了凯斯皮尔吗 |
[42:58] | I’m no detective, | 我虽然不是警探 |
[42:59] | but it might be a good place to start. | 但这是条线索 |
[43:01] | If you believe they’re the ones that did it. | 如果你觉得确实是他们做的 |
[43:10] | Five parcels, | 百分之五 |
[43:13] | gifted, | 送给我 |
[43:15] | I find that hard drive. | 只要我找到那个硬盘 |
[43:46] | Oh, yes, I remember you. | 哦 是了 我记得你 |
[43:48] | Correct? How can I help you? | 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[43:51] | I’m here to help you, Doc. | 我是来帮你的 医生 |
[43:54] | I’m here to help you keep all that cosmetic work intact. | 我是来为你的整容事业保驾护航的 |
[43:59] | I can’t imagine we have anything to talk about, sir. | 我不知道和你还有什么可聊的 警官 |
[44:01] | I fully cooperated with you last we spoke. | 上次我已经尽全力合作了 |
[44:04] | Well, maybe that’s on me | 这可能怪我了 |
[44:06] | not asking the right questions. | 没有问对问题 |
[44:12] | You and Chessani, girls, human trafficking. | 你和切萨尼 经营人口贩卖 |
[44:16] | You do their implants, nose jobs. | 你来为她们隆胸 整容 |
[44:17] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[44:21] | I’m a psychiatrist. | 我是精神病专家 |
[44:22] | With a secondary concentration in reconstructive surgery. | 第二职业是整容医师 |
[44:25] | You, Chessani, Caspere, | 你 切萨尼 凯斯皮尔 |
[44:27] | you went back farther than you made out. | 你们的渊源可比你编的要深多了 |
[44:31] | The girls, spill. | 给我老实交代 |
[44:33] | Your compensatory projection of menace | 缺什么 |
[44:37] | is a guarantor of its lack. | 都会在行为中表现出来 |
[44:38] | And it says something about the depths | 这也说明了 |
[44:41] | of your misperceptions. | 你误解颇深 |
[45:01] | Kind of day I’ve had, | 我也曾经有过这样的时候 |
[45:03] | seeing you pop a few stitches might start to make up for it. | 受个伤 缝两针 你就好受了 |
[45:06] | Pin-eyed motherfucker. | 你这个阴阳蛋 |
[45:09] | Hooker parties. | 高级鸡派对 |
[45:11] | What you’d call affluent men. | 你们召集一群有钱人 |
[45:15] | Caspere attended. | 凯斯皮尔也参加了 |
[45:18] | Go. | 说 |
[45:19] | I just– I just do work on girls. | 我只是 给姑娘们做手术而已 |
[45:22] | Make eights into 10s. | 让她们更完美 |
[45:24] | Make sure they have the proper prescriptions, that’s it. | 确保她们吃对药 就这样而已 |
[45:34] | The parties are a safe place, | 派对是个安全的所在 |
[45:36] | a conclave for men of influence. | 为有影响力的人而建的秘密集会 |
[45:37] | Talk motivations or I’ll dig into that face-lift and yank. | 说点有用的 不然我就和你的整容事业杠上了 |
[45:45] | Caspere concocted the idea of the parties with Tony Chessani. | 和托尼·切萨尼一起开趴是凯斯皮尔的主意 |
[45:49] | Tony’s a pimp with political ambition. | 托尼是个有政治野心的皮条客 |
[45:51] | His father doesn’t participate in the gatherings. | 他父亲并没有参加这些聚会 |
[45:55] | Tony’s service makes him friends | 托尼提供的服务 |
[45:56] | with those men of affluence you mentioned. | 是为了和那些有影响的人成为朋友 |
[45:59] | Lays the groundwork for deals that Caspere facilitated. | 为凯斯皮尔促成交易奠定基础 |
[46:02] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[46:03] | I th– I think both men used the occasions | 我 我觉得他们两个利用这个机会 |
[46:06] | to compile potential blackmail material on their guests. | 对宾客进行敲诈 |
[46:09] | Rumored Ben had footage | 传言说本有 |
[46:12] | of various important people. | 很多重要人物的录像 |
[46:14] | McCandless. | 麦坎德斯 |
[46:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[46:17] | He’s the president of Santa Clara Railroad Company. | 他是圣克拉拉铁路公司的董事 |
[46:19] | It’s smaller now. Called Catalast. | 现在规模小了 改名为凯特拉斯特 |
[46:28] | You go back with the Chessanis. | 你早就和切萨尼认识了 |
[46:33] | You put his first wife in a mental hospital. | 是你把他的第一任妻子送进了精神病院 |
[46:36] | Yeah, I did every– | 是的 我 |
[46:38] | I did everything– | 我尽全力 |
[46:43] | I did everything I could for Helene. | 我尽全力帮了海琳 |
[46:47] | Certain traditions of the Chessani patriarchs | 鉴于切萨尼家族的传统 |
[46:49] | she had a difficult time with. | 她过得很辛苦 |
[46:52] | They are… | 他们 |
[46:54] | you might say, a highly inventive family. | 应该被称之为极具创造性的家庭 |
[47:08] | Might be tough to get back into that scene. | 混进去可能没那么容易 |
[47:11] | But not impossible, right? | 但并不是不可能 对吧 |
[47:14] | Look for the pieces that are solid, | 要找到实心的 |
[47:17] | that haven’t been hollowed out yet | 没有被掏空的 |
[47:18] | with, like, a smooth surface. | 还要有平滑表面的木头 |
[47:21] | Say you lost your job, whatever. | 就说你工作丢了什么的 |
[47:24] | Just some story. You need to work the next party. | 随便编一个故事 说你要参加下一个派对 |
[47:27] | I don’t– I don’t know if I can get in touch with those girls. | 我不 不知道还能不能联系上那些姑娘了 |
[47:30] | They weren’t exactly stable. | 她们的流动性很强 |
[47:34] | I’m getting really good at this. | 我已经越来越擅长木雕了 |
[47:36] | Not like hers. | 虽然比不上妈妈 |
[47:37] | If you can get a line on an invite, | 如果你能拿到邀请 |
[47:41] | I need to look into it. | 我需要深入调查一下 |
[47:43] | This girl’s missing. | 有个女孩失踪了 |
[47:45] | There’s other stuff. | 还有其他的东西 |
[47:47] | Something else? | 别的东西 |
[47:49] | After that shooting? | 自从上次枪战之后 |
[47:50] | You haven’t talked about it. | 你一直闭口不谈 |
[47:53] | Dad asks and says that you won’t call him back. | 老爸说你一直不回他电话 |
[47:56] | I’m busy. Work. | 我一直在忙工作上的事 |
[47:59] | I wondered why you were so hot to hit the beach today. | 我还好奇你今天怎么这么有兴致来逛沙滩 |
[48:05] | I tried weighing if it was worth the price of a lecture. | 我试着权衡值不值得浪费时间再听你说教 |
[48:10] | I’m not in a spot to give those. | 我没有立场对你说教 |
[48:15] | Did I tell you I got into CalArts? | 我有没有告诉你我考上了加州艺术学院 |
[48:16] | You– that’s great. | 你 这太好了 |
[48:20] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[48:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:23] | – Congratulations. Jeez. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 天啊 -谢谢 |
[48:27] | I should, uh– I should buy you dinner. | 我应该 应该请你吃晚饭 |
[48:33] | Maybe I can reach out to | 或许我能联系一下 |
[48:35] | a couple of the girls that I knew before. | 之前认识的几个姑娘 |
[48:40] | For the straight up purpose of getting me into that party, okay? | 要让我混进派对里 明白吗 |
[48:43] | Aren’t you supposed to be behind a desk? | 你不是已经转文职了吗 |
[48:46] | I just started my vacation. | 我开始休假了 |
[48:49] | Going anywhere special? | 要去什么地方吗 |
[48:52] | Yep. Guerneville. | 是啊 根维尔 |
[48:54] | You homesick? | 你想家了 |
[48:55] | For a place you hate, you never really got that far away. | 对于一个你恨之入骨的地方 你却总在它附近徘徊 |
[49:19] | An excess of boron produces the color. | 这颜色是因为硼过量导致的 |
[49:21] | Now, most of your colored diamonds are of low quality, | 你拿来的这些彩钻质量低下 |
[49:24] | but something like these with such a rich hue, | 但却有如此的色泽 |
[49:27] | it’s just very rare. | 是非常罕见的 |
[49:29] | And the cut, octahedron, | 还有这切成八面体 |
[49:31] | these must almost certainly be stolen. | 这些一定是偷来的 |
[49:33] | I told the other policeman the same. | 我也是这么跟另一位警官说的 |
[49:36] | What other policeman? | 什么另一个警官 |
[49:38] | Oh, a few months back, a detective came by | 哦 几个月前 一位警探 |
[49:40] | with pictures of identical diamonds. | 也带着相同的彩钻照片来过 |
[49:42] | Wanted to know if anybody | 想知道有没有人 |
[49:43] | had come around maybe trying to sell them. | 想要出手这些钻石 |
[49:46] | I told him I read the pawn sheets regular | 我告诉他 我看过当铺的定期清单 |
[49:47] | and I haven’t seen them listed. | 没有见它们被列上去 |
[49:49] | He tells me they don’t want the stolens on any sheets. | 他告诉我 警方不希望被窃的东西被列入清单 |
[49:52] | So he gives me his card, | 所以他给了我他的名片 |
[49:55] | says to let him know if I hear anything. | 让我一有消息就联系他 |
[49:56] | – You still have that card? – Yeah. | -名片你还留着吗 -是的 |
[50:01] | He was a portly man. Smelled like bourbon. | 他很胖 一身酒气 |
[50:07] | Flatulent, too. | 也很自负 |
[50:09] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[50:13] | The thing is, when Dixon came around about the diamonds, | 重点是 迪格森去打听钻石的事 |
[50:17] | it would have been before we found the safety deposit box. | 是在我们发现银行寄存保险箱之前 |
[50:21] | So he knew about the diamonds before we found them. | 所以在我们找到钻石之前 他是一清二楚的 |
[50:23] | And in which case, why not put them on the hot sheets? | 在这种情况下 为什么不把它们列上清单 |
[50:26] | My ex-partner got this address | 我的前搭档查到了这个地址 |
[50:29] | where the missing girl last called from. | 是失踪女孩最后一次打电话的地方 |
[50:32] | Spot was on Caspere’s GPS, too. | 这个地方也在凯斯皮尔的坐标上 |
[50:36] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[50:37] | Seems like a happening place. | 看起来像是作案地点 |
[50:42] | Used to be this commune here | 过去这里还不是一片荒芜 |
[50:45] | on the River Valley. | 就在河谷边 |
[50:58] | Why did you say– | 你为什么说 |
[51:02] | so that man that you tracked down, that was a lie? | 这么说你追踪的那个人 是在说谎吗 |
[51:04] | No, I– I don’t understand. | 不 我 我不明白 |
[51:08] | They caught him weeks ago. | 他们几周前抓到他了 |
[51:10] | Called me in. | 叫了我去问话 |
[51:13] | Richard came with me. | 理查德和我一起去的 |
[51:16] | He’s a serial rapist. | 他是个连环强奸犯 |
[51:18] | DNA matched the kit that they took on me back then. | DNA和之前在我身上提取的一致 |
[51:22] | Did you just make it up? | 都是你自己编的吗 |
[51:24] | What you said? | 你说的一切 |
[51:28] | I… | 我 |
[51:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:33] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[51:36] | So– so, what? | 所以 怎么 |
[51:38] | So you can make me think | 这样你就能让我认为 |
[51:39] | that you were protecting me or something? | 你是在保护我 |
[51:41] | It’s– | 这 |
[51:44] | it’s not– it’s not what I– | 不是 不是我 |
[51:46] | That ruined everything, Ray. | 那件事毁了一切 雷 |
[51:50] | That ruined you. | 毁了你 |
[51:53] | That’s why I have to have the paternity test. | 这也是我做亲子鉴定的原因 |
[51:59] | I have to know. | 我必须要知道真相 |
[52:02] | I have to know so I can… | 知道了真相我才能 |
[52:05] | put it all where it’s supposed to be. | 释怀 |
[52:07] | I don’t want to live this fantasy | 我不想再活在 |
[52:10] | about Chad with you anymore. | 查德是你儿子的幻想里 |
[52:14] | He should have the truth | 他有权知道真相 |
[52:15] | when he’s ready. | 等他准备好之后 |
[52:17] | This– | 这 |
[52:19] | this fake story | 这个谎言 |
[52:21] | where we made a family has to end. | 我们所谓的家庭 是时候结束了 |
[52:32] | He set me up. | 是他陷害我的 |
[52:36] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[52:37] | I don’t know what that means, Ray. | 我不知道你说的是什么意思 雷 |
[52:54] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[52:56] | About the adoption? | 关于领养的事 |
[53:00] | It meant something to me, what you said. | 你的话 对我而言很重要 |
[53:07] | I want to thank you for telling me that. | 我想谢谢你告诉我 |
[53:14] | We both could have used different parents. | 如果有可能 我们都会选择换父母 |
[53:31] | Don’t worry about kids now. | 不要再担心孩子的事了 |
[53:34] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[53:55] | Seems like nobody’s been home. | 看起来没人在家 |
[54:16] | Want to call local? | 要不要通知当地警察 |
[54:17] | Get us in here? | 让我们进去 |
[54:31] | Now we’re following birds. | 我们干嘛要跟着鸟走 |
[54:33] | Carrion birds. | 食腐鸟 |
[54:50] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[54:52] | What, bird shit? | 什么 鸟粪吗 |
[55:30] | It’s arterial spray. | 这是动脉喷射出来的血 |
[55:35] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[55:42] | The ceiling’s clean. | 天花板是干净的 |
[55:47] | No water stains. | 没有水渍 |
[55:56] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[56:00] | Really. | 真的 |
[56:03] | We didn’t need all that room. | 我们不需要那么多房间 |
[56:06] | Don’t talk like that. Come on. | 别这么说 |
[56:10] | There’s a guy, McCandless, Catalast… | 有个叫麦坎德斯的人 凯特拉斯特 |
[56:14] | Leave business. | 不说生意上的事 |
[56:20] | We should sell the clubs. | 我们应该把俱乐部都卖了 |
[56:26] | Buy a farm. | 买个农场 |
[56:28] | Grow organic produce. | 种点有机蔬菜 |
[56:32] | I could see us as farmers. | 我能想像得出我们当农民的样子 |
[56:35] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[56:37] | You would run for a plane | 你闻见粪肥的味道 |
[56:38] | the first time you smelled shit. | 一定会开着飞机就跑的 |
[56:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[56:45] | I worked as a picker. | 我当过采摘者 |
[56:48] | I was 14. | 那时候14岁 |
[56:52] | 15. | 15岁 |
[56:56] | You don’t want to grow anything. | 你是不会愿意去种东西的 |
[57:16] | What about this guy? | 你说的那个人怎么了 |
[57:22] | There’s something I might be able to do for him. | 我可能能为他做些事 |
[57:25] | If I can, | 如果可以的话 |
[57:27] | we can get it all back. | 我们就能拿回属于我们的一切 |
[57:30] | Do you trust him? | 你相信他吗 |
[57:32] | I trust self-interest. | 我相信自身利益 |
[57:40] | Stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[57:44] | I’m fucking coming! Shut the fuck up! | 来了 别他妈敲了 |
[58:14] | Got a fucking problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[58:15] | You alone? | 你一个人 |
[58:17] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[58:22] | You and me need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |