时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Trees. | 树林 |
[01:49] | That little place in the rock | 那个在岩石与树林里的 |
[01:52] | in the trees. | 狭小的地方 |
[01:55] | A cave | 有个洞穴 |
[01:57] | is how I remember it. | 我记得是个洞穴 |
[02:01] | It’s like a fairy tale. | 好像在童话里 |
[02:07] | Four days? | 四天吗 |
[02:10] | No, maybe he gave me something. | 不 或许他给了我服下了点什么 |
[02:14] | Maybe I blocked it out. | 或许我失忆了 |
[02:20] | It’s a black hole. | 这个空虚的地方 |
[02:23] | This empty space, | 还有那四天 |
[02:24] | those four days. | 是个黑洞 |
[02:27] | And what I remember when I got… | 我记得当我 |
[02:35] | I got in the car. | 上车后 |
[02:46] | He didn’t force me. | 他没有强迫我 |
[02:49] | He didn’t even get near me. | 甚至没有靠近我 |
[02:54] | He called me pretty. | 我叫我小可爱 |
[03:02] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[03:07] | I remember it made me feel… | 我记得那让我感到 |
[03:11] | I liked… | 我喜欢 |
[03:20] | I got in the van with a stranger. | 我和陌生人一起待在货车里 |
[03:27] | Every time I remember | 每当我想起 |
[03:31] | that feeling, | 那种感觉 |
[03:33] | like pride, | 自豪的感觉 |
[03:36] | I get sick to my stomach. | 我的胃就不舒服 |
[03:39] | I could lie to myself, | 我可以欺骗自己 |
[03:41] | but I felt proud. | 但我确实感到自豪 |
[03:44] | I was proud that he thought | 我为他认为我漂亮 |
[03:47] | I was pretty. | 而感到自豪 |
[04:00] | Makes me sick. | 这感觉让我恶心 |
[04:05] | None of that was your fault. | 这些都不是你的错 |
[04:44] | I walk up behind him. | 我走在他后面 |
[04:48] | It’s him. It’s the guy. | 是他 就是那个人 |
[04:50] | I’ve been thinking about him. | 我一直都在想着他 |
[04:52] | I’ve been picturing him for months. | 几个月来脑海里一直忘不了他的模样 |
[04:56] | I’m not sleeping. | 我没有睡觉 |
[04:59] | Passing strangers who were wondering. | 穿过那些困惑的陌生人 |
[05:02] | He turned his head | 就在我看着他的时候 |
[05:05] | right as I was up on him. | 他把头扭了过来 |
[05:09] | I planned to say it… | 我本打算说的 |
[05:13] | but I didn’t say anything. | 但是我什么也没说 |
[05:15] | I got sick, and to keep from being sick, | 我感到恶心 为了消除这种感觉 |
[05:18] | I raised up… | 我举起了 |
[05:29] | right when he was turning. | 就在他转身的时候 |
[05:36] | And I… | 然后我 |
[05:44] | It didn’t make anything better. | 这样做并没有什么用 |
[05:48] | It made it worse. | 反而使情况更糟糕了 |
[05:53] | And I know now, | 我现在知道 |
[05:55] | you know, the act, | 你懂的 那个行为 |
[05:57] | it described a trajectory. | 描述了一个轨迹 |
[06:04] | People… | 人们 |
[06:08] | whole cultures | 所有的文化 |
[06:10] | wouldn’t blame you. | 都不会怪你的 |
[06:14] | I don’t. | 我不怪你 |
[06:23] | It wasn’t him. | 那不是他 |
[06:27] | They got the real guy. | 他们抓住了真凶 |
[06:30] | Something in Venice, you know? | 在威尼斯犯案被捕了 |
[06:33] | Weeks ago. | 就在几周前 |
[06:42] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[06:45] | I don’t even know if it matters. | 我甚至不知道这是否重要 |
[07:04] | So I haven’t been like this in a long time. | 所以我已经很久没这样过了 |
[07:10] | Years. | 有几年了吧 |
[07:13] | I could tell. | 看得出来 |
[07:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:24] | You seemed like | 你看起来 |
[07:26] | you were making up for lost time. | 像是在弥补失去的时光 |
[07:42] | I’d do anything for 10 more years. | 我愿意做任何事情来换多十年的时光 |
[07:44] | We should have met when we were young. | 我们真应该在年轻时就遇到彼此 |
[07:46] | We said we wouldn’t regret the past. | 我们说过不会为过去感到遗憾的 |
[07:49] | Anyway, who said we don’t have 10 more years? | 再说了 谁说我们不能再有十年呢 |
[07:54] | There’s 100,000 there. | 那里有十万元 |
[07:56] | You’re gonna go with Nails. | 你要和尼尔斯一起走 |
[07:58] | I’ll meet you in two weeks or less. | 我会在两周内和你汇合 |
[08:01] | Like hell. I’m not leaving you. | 别胡说了 我不会离开你的 |
[08:04] | I know about the clubs. I saw Blake. | 我知道俱乐部的事情 我看到布莱克了 |
[08:07] | – I’m not– – You don’t have a choice. | -我不会 -你别无选择 |
[08:10] | I always have a choice. | 我能为自己做主 |
[08:14] | And I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[08:21] | It’s not gonna work, the you and me thing. | 之前说的你和我的事 是行不通的 |
[08:26] | The way I see it is you weren’t up front with me. | 我觉得你并没有达成一致 |
[08:28] | If you can’t have a kid, then what good is the design, see? | 如果你生不了孩子 这就是注定的 明白吗 |
[08:31] | You had me on the fairy tale for a while, | 你是给我带来了一段很美好的时光 |
[08:33] | and it was good, | 真的很美好 |
[08:36] | but now it’s time to go. | 不过是时候该走了 |
[08:37] | You can’t act for shit. | 你不用再演了 |
[08:40] | Take it from me. | 听我说 |
[08:42] | Where one goes, the other goes. That’s what we said. | 我们以前说过 彼此不离不弃 |
[08:44] | That’s not acting. Now take your payout and get the fuck on. | 我不是在演戏 现在拿上钱然后赶紧滚吧 |
[08:57] | Your ring? What is that? | 把你的戒指扔了 什么意思 |
[09:00] | You think that I– here. | 你以为我 看好了 |
[09:04] | You think I give a fuck about rings? | 你以为我在乎这些破戒指吗 |
[09:08] | – That was a big diamond. – Fuck you. | -那可是个大钻石 -操 |
[09:11] | I am not leaving you. I know what you’re doing, Frank. | 我不会离开你的 我知道你在做什么 弗兰克 |
[09:14] | Stop reading into things. Listen to what I’m saying. | 别再曲解事情了 照我说的做 |
[09:16] | I am listening and you’re not convincing. | 我在听可是你一点都没有说服力 |
[09:19] | So you listen to me. | 所以你听我的 |
[09:20] | Whatever they do to you, they do to me. | 他们对你做了什么 就是对我做了什么 |
[09:22] | Do you understand? There’s us. | 你明白了吗 我们还在 |
[09:25] | There’s us, and everything else is in the gray. | 我们还在 别的一切都无关紧要 |
[09:31] | So fuck your martyrdom. | 所以去你的牺牲吧 |
[09:32] | I came in this with my eyes open, same as you. | 我和你一样 眼睁睁看见了发生的一切 |
[09:45] | You have to go. | 你必须离开 |
[09:47] | I got us new cars. Nails is gonna watch out for you. | 我给我们买了新车 尼尔斯会照顾你的 |
[09:50] | No. | 不 |
[09:52] | You come with me. | 你和我一起走 |
[09:54] | 100,000 is more than enough. | 十万元足够了 |
[09:57] | – To start over? – To hold on to what’s ours. | -足够重新开始吗 -足够坚持我们所拥有的 |
[10:00] | I can’t run. | 我不能逃跑 |
[10:02] | They’ll come for me and they’ll keep coming. | 他们会来找我 不会罢休的 |
[10:04] | I need to finish this. | 我需要把这件事做个了断 |
[10:06] | You can’t finish this. | 你无法了断的 |
[10:08] | They made sure of that before they threw the first punch. | 他们在走出第一步之前就已经确保你无法脱身了 |
[10:11] | I have a play. One thing they don’t know. | 我有个计划 他们不知道的计划 |
[10:14] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得这么做 |
[10:16] | I cannot run. It’ll never stop. | 我不能逃跑 不然这件事永远都不会有尽头 |
[10:20] | If I do that and I come home | 如果我这么做 然后回家 |
[10:22] | and I find you, no. | 来找你 不 |
[10:26] | No. | 绝对不行 |
[10:30] | I’m not– I’m not leaving you. | 我不 我不会离开你的 |
[10:34] | Baby, you made it all mean something. | 宝贝 你让我们相遇之前的一切 |
[10:41] | Everything before we met. | 都充满意义 |
[10:46] | If they came to me through you, | 如果他们通过你来找我 |
[10:48] | if they hurt you, | 如果他们伤害了你 |
[10:51] | I couldn’t, | 我无法忍受 |
[10:53] | I wouldn’t deserve to live. | 我还不如去死 |
[10:56] | If you love me, | 如果你爱我 |
[10:58] | I cannot do the things I have to do | 只有确保你的安全 |
[11:01] | unless I know you’re safe. | 我才能完成那些必须完成的事情 |
[11:03] | If I don’t think you’re safe, | 如果我觉得你不安全 |
[11:05] | I’m lost. | 我会迷失方向 |
[11:07] | They got me. | 他们会抓住我 |
[11:08] | Nails has two tickets. | 尼尔斯有两张 |
[11:11] | Venezuela out of Oregon. | 从俄勒冈州飞往委内瑞拉的机票 |
[11:14] | Not unless you’re with me. | 你不走我也不走 |
[11:16] | Otherwise the last six years are nothing. | 不然过去的六年还算什么 |
[11:19] | No, they weren’t. | 不 不会的 |
[11:21] | Never nothing. | 永远都不要这么说 |
[11:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:25] | I know. That was never our story. | 我知道 我们不会就这么结束的 |
[11:31] | I got my ticket out. | 我拿了我的机票 |
[11:33] | I’ll meet you inside of two weeks, I promise. | 我向你保证 两周之内就和你汇合 |
[11:41] | Two weeks. | 就两周 |
[11:43] | Or less. | 或两周内 |
[11:45] | Barquisimeto. | 在巴基西梅托 |
[11:46] | You’ll meet me in two weeks | 你会在两周或两周内 |
[11:49] | or less. | 与我汇合 |
[11:51] | El Obelisco. | 在方尖碑 |
[11:53] | There’s a park there. | 那里有个公园 |
[11:57] | Wear a white dress. | 穿上白色的裙子 |
[12:02] | You wear a white suit with a red rose in your jacket. | 你要穿白西装还要在方巾兜里放支红玫瑰 |
[12:07] | I’ll wear a red rose in my jacket. | 我会在方巾兜里放上红玫瑰的 |
[12:13] | I’ll see you coming out of the crowd, | 我要看着你昂着头 |
[12:15] | a head higher than everybody else. | 从人群中走出来 |
[12:19] | At first I’m worried. | 一开始我还担心 |
[12:21] | I can’t see you. | 自己看不见你 |
[12:26] | But then you do. | 但是后来你看到了 |
[12:30] | I see the white dress. | 我看到了那条白裙子 |
[12:44] | You don’t have to do that, Frank. | 你不必这么做 弗兰克 |
[12:45] | I mean the money. | 我是说这些钱 |
[12:47] | Couldn’t see. | 我看不见 |
[12:49] | Blood in my eyes. | 眼睛里有血 |
[12:51] | Nail in my fucking head. | 头上有钉子 |
[12:53] | I heard him saying leave me. | 我听到他说别管我 |
[12:55] | Fucking teamster. A nail gun. | 去他的卡车驾驶员 竟然用射钉枪 |
[12:58] | Slung me over your shoulder. I don’t forget that. | 我可忘不了你把我扛在了肩膀上 |
[13:01] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不会的 |
[13:07] | Nobody’s gonna get near her. | 没人能靠近她 |
[13:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:11] | We’ll see you in two weeks. | 两周后见 |
[13:13] | Or less. | 可能会更早 |
[13:49] | The security camera right down the street. | 查看一下街边的监控录像 |
[13:53] | Yeah, he, uh– | 是的 他 呃 |
[13:55] | he worked under the prosecutor for the AG that got murdered. | 他为那位被谋杀的检察官效力 |
[13:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:03] | – Yeah? – Woodrugh? | -你好 -伍德夫 |
[14:04] | He’s no longer with us, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕 他已经不在了 |
[14:06] | Hello, Ray. | 你好 雷 |
[14:11] | – What happened? – Why don’t you tell me, Ray? | -出什么事了 -何不由你来告诉我呢 雷 |
[14:14] | Hmm? Davis, Woodrugh. | 嗯 戴维斯 伍德夫 |
[14:18] | It’s all you, right? | 都是你干的 是不是 |
[14:21] | You know I know, right? | 你知道我查到了的事情吧 |
[14:23] | The robbery in ’92. | 92年的抢劫案 |
[14:25] | Caspere kept some diamonds. | 凯斯皮尔留下了那些钻石 |
[14:27] | He was holding them over you, yeah? | 他拿这个要挟你 是不是 |
[14:32] | We should meet. Let’s talk this over. | 我们该见见面 谈清楚这件事 |
[14:35] | You could come out of this good, Ray. | 你能摆脱这个烂摊子 雷 |
[14:38] | I can make it go away. | 我能帮你 |
[14:40] | Put you right. Get you paid. | 还你清白 让你拿一笔钱 |
[14:44] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[14:46] | Yeah, I’ll drop by PD later today. | 今天晚些时候我会去警局的 |
[14:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[14:54] | Come on, Ray. You’re one of us. | 得了吧 雷 你跟我是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[14:58] | Why Woodrugh? There was no reason. | 为什么要杀伍德夫 没道理啊 |
[15:01] | Why do you care? You know the guy was a fag, right? | 有什么好在意的 你知道那家伙是个基佬吧 是不是 |
[15:04] | Come on, you’re a player, Ray. | 来吧 你见多识广 雷 |
[15:06] | Let’s talk. We can work this out. | 谈谈吧 我们把问题解决了 |
[15:08] | Yeah, sure thing, Lieutenant. | 当然了 中尉 |
[15:12] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[15:16] | Woodrugh. | 伍德夫 |
[15:20] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[15:31] | Who? | 谁干的 |
[15:33] | Why? What– | 为什么 |
[15:35] | Jesus Christ. He was gonna have a fucking kid. | 我的天哪 他就要有孩子了 |
[15:39] | It was Burris. | 电话是布瑞斯打来的 |
[15:41] | They’re putting it on me. | 他们在栽赃我 |
[15:43] | First Davis, now– fuck! | 先是戴维斯 现在又 靠 |
[15:45] | I can’t– I can’t– | 我不能 我不能 |
[15:48] | Jesus, he was– | 天哪 他 |
[15:52] | after everything else. | 不该就这么死了 |
[15:56] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[16:07] | He was better than us. | 比起我们 他实在是个好人 |
[16:12] | He saved our asses. | 他救过我们的命 |
[16:16] | Twice. | 救过两次 |
[16:19] | Three times. | 是三次 |
[16:22] | Now. | 还有这一次 |
[16:30] | He deserved better. | 他不该就这么死了 |
[16:37] | Who do we have now? | 我们手头有什么线索 |
[16:40] | The girl Erica, she’s in the wind. | 那个叫埃丽卡的姑娘 她人不见了 |
[16:50] | There was two of them. | 当时有两个人 |
[16:51] | – The kids– boy, girl. – What? | -那两个孩子 一个男孩一个女孩 -什么 |
[16:54] | Field interviews, that movie set. | 现场访谈时候 在电影片场 |
[16:57] | We had a crew list. There was a guy there. Set photographer. | 这有人员名单 当时有个人担任摄影师 |
[17:00] | She talked to him. The ages are right. | 埃丽卡跟那个人说话了 年龄也符合的 |
[17:03] | Fuck, they even kind of looked alike. | 靠 他们长得还很像 |
[17:05] | Set photographer. Lenny Tyler. | 场景摄影师 莱尼·泰勒 |
[17:08] | That’s the brother. Laura and Leonard. | 这个人是当时那个男孩 劳拉和莱纳德 |
[17:11] | They might have the hard drive. | 他们手里可能有硬盘 |
[17:13] | Caspere’s hidden camera. | 凯斯皮尔的隐藏摄像机 |
[17:14] | Caspere’s murder, if it was them, | 如果是这样的话 凯斯皮尔的谋杀 |
[17:17] | it just opened up all this other stuff. | 还有其他的事 都能说得通了 |
[17:19] | We were always set up. | 我们一直遭人陷害 |
[17:22] | So was Frank. | 弗兰克也是 |
[17:23] | Your gangster buddy. | 你的大佬朋友 |
[17:24] | Yeah, he’s actually not a bad guy, | 是的 事实上他不是坏人 |
[17:26] | but, yeah, Caspere was playing him. | 但是 凯斯皮尔一直在背后搞他 |
[17:29] | So we find Osterman. Tyler. | 那么我们去找奥斯特曼 泰勒 |
[17:31] | Says here Lenny’s with the union. | 这里说莱尼跟工会有接触 |
[17:34] | They’d have some kind of address. | 他们有地址 |
[17:42] | Unless you just want to take off. | 如果你只是想脱身的话 |
[17:47] | I’m pretty sure | 我十分确定 |
[17:50] | I can get us out of the country. | 我能让我们两个离开这里 去国外 |
[17:54] | If there’s a chance to get them, I want to take it. | 如果有机会抓到他们 我不会放手的 |
[18:02] | I was never big on running myself. | 我从来都不喜欢一个人逃命 |
[18:07] | Woodrugh wasn’t. | 伍德夫也不喜欢 |
[18:54] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[19:11] | Austin? | 奥斯汀 |
[19:15] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[19:19] | Where is he? Tony. | 托尼在哪儿 |
[19:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:24] | What– what day is it? | 今天 今天是星期几 |
[19:28] | – There was yelling. – Yelling about what? | -这里发生过争吵 -争吵什么 |
[19:31] | A Russian man. Tony’s parties. | 一个俄罗斯人 托尼组织的聚会 |
[19:35] | His new business or something. | 他的新生意还是什么的 |
[19:37] | Hard to remember. | 想不起来了 |
[19:38] | How did you meet Austin the mayor? | 你怎么认识的奥斯汀市长的 |
[19:40] | Tony introduced us. | 托尼介绍我们认识的 |
[19:43] | He say his father lonely since mother got sick. | 他说他母亲得病后 他父亲很孤单 |
[19:48] | But you were Tony’s friend first? | 但你先是托尼的朋友 |
[20:00] | Shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[20:08] | How did this– | 这怎么 |
[20:09] | I– I don’t– he kill himself? | 我 我不 他自杀了 |
[20:12] | Where’s the daughter Betty? | 他女儿贝蒂去哪儿了 |
[20:14] | Betty? She was there, I think. | 贝蒂 我想 她当时也在 |
[20:17] | With the yelling. | 吵架的时候 |
[20:19] | They talk about me. I hear them. | 他们在议论我 我听到了 |
[20:21] | She’s sick like her mother. | 她跟她妈妈一样疯 |
[20:23] | I can’t believe Austin would do this. | 我真不敢相信奥斯汀会自杀 |
[20:26] | Are you fucking dense? | 你脑子里是浆糊吗 |
[20:29] | This is your boy Tony. | 这是你的朋友托尼干的 |
[20:31] | Made it look like some half-ass suicide. | 弄得看起来像自杀 |
[20:33] | And my guess is you’ll be taking the fall. | 要我说 你会成为替罪羊 |
[20:36] | Where’s Tony now? Think. | 托尼现在在哪儿 好好想一想 |
[20:39] | Where would he be? | 他可能会在哪儿 |
[20:40] | I– I don’t know. He’s cold to me now. | 我 我不知道 他现在对我很冷淡 |
[20:44] | Is there a safe in the house? | 这房子里有保险箱吗 |
[20:46] | Do you have access to bank accounts? | 你有他的银行账户的密码吗 |
[20:48] | Austin handles those things. | 奥斯汀自己管这些事 |
[20:50] | I have allowance. | 他给我零花钱 |
[20:52] | Then I hope you saved some of that Miss Ukraine money. | 那我希望你攒下了当选乌克兰小姐的钱 |
[22:46] | Len? | 莱恩 |
[22:56] | Len? | 莱恩 |
[23:08] | You? | 是你们 |
[23:20] | They split us up after. | 在那之后我们兄妹俩被分开了 |
[23:23] | I had a foster family, | 我跟一个寄养家庭生活在一起 |
[23:25] | but Len went into a group home. | 莱恩则去了教养院 |
[23:29] | I ran away at 16. | 我16岁的时候离家出走了 |
[23:32] | Started working the streets. | 开始在街上揽客 |
[23:34] | How did you meet Caspere? | 你怎么认识的凯斯皮尔 |
[23:36] | Through Tascha. | 通过塔莎认识的 |
[23:39] | She introduced me to Tony. | 她把我介绍给了托尼 |
[23:41] | Brought me into the parties. | 带我参加聚会 |
[23:44] | Then she told me about his diamonds. | 塔莎跟我说了钻石的事情 |
[23:48] | Then I met him… | 然后我认识了他 |
[23:52] | and I knew. | 我就知道了 |
[23:54] | He used to visit my mother. | 他以前常去见我妈妈 |
[23:58] | I remembered him. | 我记得他 |
[24:02] | And you got him to hire you? | 你让他雇用你了 |
[24:05] | I changed my name. | 我改了名字 |
[24:07] | Dyed my hair red. | 把头发染成了红色 |
[24:09] | He didn’t recognize me from the parties. | 他在聚会上没有认出我 |
[24:12] | I started digging into all of his stuff. | 我开始调查他的事 |
[24:15] | And Len, your brother? | 那你的哥哥莱恩呢 |
[24:18] | We found each other years back. | 几年前我们才相认 |
[24:23] | He’d been through a lot. | 在他长大的地方 |
[24:25] | The places he grew up. | 他吃了很多苦 |
[24:30] | I got him a job on the movie set. | 我在电影片场给他找了个工作 |
[24:33] | And what happened with Caspere exactly? | 凯斯皮尔到底怎么样了 |
[24:37] | I went to his place. | 我去找了他 |
[24:39] | His other place. I left the door unlocked. | 在他的另一栋房子 我没有锁门 |
[24:42] | Put a pill in his drink. | 在他的饮料里加了药 |
[24:44] | Len came in. He saw inside the house. | 莱恩来了 他看到了房子里的事 |
[24:49] | He knew what I’d been doing. | 知道了我一直在做什么 |
[24:52] | He went bad. | 他非常生气 |
[24:55] | He was gonna use the acid to get Ben to talk, | 他打算用迷幻剂逼本开口 |
[24:59] | to tell us who else had robbed us, | 让他说出 当年还有谁抢劫了我们 |
[25:01] | who had killed our parents, but he got carried away. | 谁杀了我们父母 但他失去了理智 |
[25:05] | He was too angry. | 他太生气了 |
[25:09] | He put him out there on the road. | 他把凯斯皮尔扔在了公路边上 |
[25:11] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 |
[25:14] | I think… | 我想 |
[25:18] | he thought it was funny. | 他是觉得一切都太可笑了 |
[25:20] | Caspere was confessing everything. | 凯斯皮尔坦白了所有的事情 |
[25:23] | Begging. | 求他 |
[25:25] | He told him about the rail corridor. | 还说了铁路走廊的事 |
[25:28] | He drove around with Ben’s body through all those places. | 莱恩带着本的尸体去了那些地方 |
[25:32] | Why’d he leave you like this? | 他为什么要把你拷起来 |
[25:36] | Because I was trying to stop them. | 因为我一直想阻止他 |
[25:39] | From what? | 阻止他干什么 |
[25:41] | He’s gonna meet up with that chief, Holloway. | 他要跟霍洛威见面 |
[25:44] | He’s gonna trade him the hard drive | 用从本那里拿到的硬盘 |
[25:45] | from Ben’s place for the diamonds. | 跟霍洛威交换钻石 |
[25:47] | What’s on the hard drive? | 硬盘里有什么 |
[25:48] | Would have been footage of important men. | 本来应该有重要人物的镜头 |
[25:51] | – You said would have. – We didn’t have the password. | -本来是什么意思 -我们没有密码 |
[25:56] | And the hard drive erased itself. | 硬盘自我清除了 |
[25:58] | Some kind of security feature. | 某种保密程序 |
[26:00] | – It’s blank. – He’s going there to kill Holloway. | -现在硬盘是空白的 -他打算杀了霍洛威 |
[26:05] | Where’s he meeting Holloway? | 他要在哪里跟霍洛威见面 |
[26:07] | How long ago did he leave? | 他走了多长时间了 |
[26:09] | A couple of hours. He wanted to get there early. | 好几个小时了 他想早一点到 |
[26:11] | – Where? – The train station here. | -到哪里 -当地的火车站 |
[26:13] | The big new one. He wanted a public place. | 新建的那个大火车站 他想在公共场所见面 |
[26:16] | We got her testimony. You stay | 我们拿到她的证词了 |
[26:18] | with her until we can walk her into a precinct. | 在我们把她带去警察局之前 你跟她留在这里 |
[26:20] | Ray. Ray, wait. | 雷 雷 等等 |
[26:37] | Saw the mayor went for a swim. Thought I should say good-bye. | 我看到市长去游泳了 我想我该来道个别 |
[26:40] | What are you doing, Frank? This was very unlike you. | 你在做什么 弗兰克 这可不像你的风格 |
[26:44] | Lashing out, childish. Now I have to answer. | 尽管说吧 我有问必答 |
[26:48] | Like I had to answer this, you patronizing old fuck? | 我也必须回答你的问题吗 你这个目中无人的老混蛋 |
[26:51] | Are you still in LA, Frank? | 你还在洛杉矶吗 弗兰克 |
[26:54] | Oh, I’m long gone, cue ball. | 噢 我已经走远了 |
[26:58] | But we’ll settle up later. | 但是我们稍后会做了断的 |
[26:59] | We certainly will. | 肯定会的 |
[27:01] | Good luck with that, you KGB kike motherfucker. | 祝你好远吧 你这个俄罗斯来的杂种 |
[27:05] | I’ll only need the one bullet. | 我只需要一发子弹 |
[27:07] | Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, | 也许不是今天 也不是明天 |
[27:09] | but, Osip, when the lights go out, | 但是 奥斯普 如果你死了 |
[27:12] | that’s me. | 那就是我干的 |
[27:23] | Who is this? | 谁啊 |
[27:25] | – Velcoro. – Ray. | -我是沃克洛 -雷 |
[27:28] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚才还想到你呢 |
[27:36] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[27:38] | Me? Nowhere. | 我吗 哪儿也不去 |
[27:40] | This bus goes to Seattle. | 这辆巴士开往西雅图 |
[27:42] | Hits a couple stops in between. | 中间会停几站 |
[27:44] | You get out of here. Forget this. | 你离开这儿 忘掉这些 |
[27:48] | Maybe it can blow over for you. | 也许它自会烟消云散 |
[27:49] | This is never gonna blow over. | 不可能烟消云散 |
[27:53] | My life ended that day. | 我的生命在那天终止了 |
[27:55] | Except it didn’t. | 并没有 |
[27:57] | You can lay it down. I’m giving you that. | 你可以放下了 我告诉你 |
[28:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:04] | Because… | 因为 |
[28:07] | whatever debt there was, | 不管他们欠下了什么债 |
[28:09] | you’re not the person who needs to be punished now. | 现在你不是那个该被惩罚的人 |
[28:12] | What about Len? | 那莱恩呢 |
[28:17] | Lay him to rest. | 让他安息 |
[28:19] | Sounds like you lost him years ago. | 看来你在很多年前就失去了他 |
[28:25] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[28:29] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[29:07] | Nobody is here right now. | 现在没人在这儿 |
[29:08] | I just move a group through. | 我刚送走了一批人 |
[29:11] | Anybody come around asking about me? | 有人来问过关于我的事吗 |
[29:14] | No. | 没有 |
[29:23] | What are you doing, Frank? | 你在做什么 弗兰克 |
[29:24] | Taking off soon. | 马上就要走了 |
[29:26] | And I’m signing the place over to you. | 我打算把这个地方签让给你 |
[29:29] | All the way. | 全部 |
[29:31] | It’s yours. | 都是你的了 |
[29:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:34] | I was always grateful for your help. | 你对我的帮助 我一直很感激 |
[29:41] | You heard about Ray? | 你听说雷的事了吗 |
[29:45] | It’s a frame-up. | 那是一桩阴谋 |
[29:47] | He’ll be back here, everything goes all right. | 他会回到这里 一切都还好 |
[29:49] | They’re gonna need transport to Mexico. | 他们需要被送到墨西哥 |
[29:52] | They? | 他们 |
[29:54] | Him and a woman. | 他和一个女人 |
[29:58] | What is going on? I heard about the poker room. | 怎么回事 我听说了那个娱乐室的事 |
[30:00] | Everything’s ending. | 一切都结束了 |
[30:03] | Time to wake up. | 该醒了 |
[30:14] | # lately I’m not feeling like myself # | #近来我感觉不像自己# |
[30:22] | # when I look into the glass # | #当我望着镜子# |
[30:26] | # I see someone else # | #我看到另外一个人# |
[30:32] | # I hardly recognize this face I wear # | #我几乎认不出自己的面孔# |
[30:36] | # when I stare into her eyes, I see no one there # | #当我凝视她的双眼 里面空无一人# |
[30:41] | # lately I’m not feeling like myself # | #近来我感觉不像自己# |
[30:54] | # lately I’ve been losing all my time # | #近来我失去了所有时间# |
[31:03] | # all that mattered to me # | #所有重要的一切# |
[31:06] | # slips my mind # | #在脑海里闪过# |
[31:13] | # every time I hit another town # | #每当我到达下一个地方# |
[31:17] | # strangers appear to lock me down # | #陌生人出现将我关押# |
[31:21] | # and lately I’ve been losing all my time # | #而最近我失去了所有时间# |
[32:06] | Don’t turn around or I’ll | 别转身否则我会 |
[32:07] | cut you in half before the show even starts. | 在表演开始之前就把你砍成两半 |
[32:09] | Just listen closely. | 仔细听好 |
[32:11] | You’re fucking this up, kid. | 你会搞砸的 孩子 |
[32:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:15] | The guy you blasted with a fucking shotgun | 那个被你戴着小鸟面具用该死的猎枪 |
[32:17] | in your little bird mask. | 射击的人 |
[32:18] | That was Caspere’s. Sick fuck. | 那是凯斯皮尔的 该死的变态 |
[32:21] | Could have killed you. | 本能杀了你的 |
[32:23] | Well, you don’t need to worry about that right now. | 你现在不必担心那个了 |
[32:27] | I know what they did. | 我知道他们做了什么 |
[32:29] | – Why you’re here. – You know what they did? | -你怎么会在这里 -你知道他们做了什么 |
[32:33] | To my father? To me and my sister? | 对我父亲 对我还有我妹妹 |
[32:38] | Executed. | 枪决 |
[32:40] | Turned my sister into a whore. | 让我妹妹变成妓女 |
[32:42] | I know everything. | 我都知道 |
[32:45] | I want them, too. | 我也想要他们的狗命 |
[32:46] | But suicide ain’t gonna get that. | 但自杀是没有用的 |
[32:49] | You want revenge? | 你想报仇吗 |
[32:50] | Drag their shit out into the light. | 把他们的破事都抖落出来 |
[32:52] | They won’t get punished. | 他们不会受到惩罚的 |
[32:54] | I am the blade and the bullet. | 我才是审判他们的人 |
[33:02] | Then listen carefully to me. | 那就仔细听我说 |
[34:12] | The hard drive is in this bag. | 那硬盘就在这袋子里 |
[34:14] | Lot of interesting things on there. | 里面还有很多有趣的玩意儿 |
[34:16] | A man with this, buy himself a lot of juice. | 有了这东西 什么都不愁了 |
[34:28] | What? | 什么 |
[34:30] | What, a wire? | 怎么了 怕我带着窃听器 |
[34:32] | See, I don’t need a wire, Chief. | 我不需要窃听器 老大 |
[34:33] | I got plenty of insurance. | 我有足够多的保险 |
[34:35] | What I need is a payout. | 我需要的是钱 |
[34:38] | The land documents. | 土地交易文件 |
[34:40] | They’re in the bag, too. | 也在袋子里 |
[34:43] | The man who wanted to meet, he killed Caspere? | 想见我的那个男人 他杀了凯斯皮尔 |
[34:46] | Correct. | 对 |
[34:47] | One of the Osterman kids. | 奥斯特曼孩子的其中一个 |
[34:49] | All grown up. | 都长大了 |
[34:51] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[34:53] | In a Vinci landfill. | 在文奇市的垃圾填埋场 |
[34:57] | I got copies of everything. | 所有东西我都复制了一份 |
[34:59] | Something happens to me on the way out, | 如果我走出这里出了什么意外 |
[35:04] | that shit hits the cloud. | 所有东西都会被上传 |
[35:05] | News agencies. | 给新闻机构 |
[35:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[35:09] | Any chance you brought the stones? | 你带钻石来了吗 |
[35:16] | Plastic. Had I known you were coming, | 塑料的 如果我知道你要来 |
[35:19] | we could have made different arrangements. | 我们本可以做其他安排 |
[35:22] | I want out from under. | 我想摆脱危机 |
[35:25] | I want my name cleared. | 我要清白 |
[35:29] | For the hard drive and land documents? | 换那个硬盘跟土地文件 |
[35:31] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[35:35] | And Bezzerides? | 那贝泽里德斯呢 |
[35:36] | Where is she? | 她人在哪 |
[35:38] | Fuck should I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[35:40] | She and that Woodrugh guy both thought I did Davis. | 她跟那个叫伍德夫的家伙都以为我杀了戴维斯 |
[35:44] | Think I’ve been working for you the whole time. | 以为我一直为你卖命 |
[35:47] | Too bad you weren’t. | 很遗憾你并没有 |
[35:50] | Honestly, Ray, nobody had an idea you were this competent. | 老实说 雷 没人想到你这么能干 |
[35:55] | You all bought your way into Vinci with the stones. | 你们都利用这些钻石混进了文奇市 |
[35:59] | Caspere made a deal with Chessani. | 凯斯皮尔跟切萨尼做了交易 |
[36:02] | Ben had a talent for dissembling. | 本天性擅长掩饰 |
[36:04] | And Dixon? | 那迪格森呢 |
[36:05] | He wasted his part of the take, yeah? | 他浪费掉了他的机会 是吗 |
[36:07] | He was looking to, what, blackmail you guys for a new piece? | 他在指望什么 再敲诈你们一回 |
[36:10] | Where is this going, Ray? | 你到底想说什么 雷 |
[36:11] | Amarilla. The shoot-out. | 马里亚 那场枪战 |
[36:14] | How did that happen? | 那是怎么发生的 |
[36:15] | He may have gotten a tip about the raid. | 他可能得到了关于突袭的小道消息 |
[36:20] | Closed everything out, didn’t it? | 结束了一切 不是吗 |
[36:24] | Now you got a piece of that central corridor. | 既然你得到了中部走廊那一块 |
[36:31] | You know Chessani’s dead, right? | 你知道切萨尼的死讯吧 |
[36:33] | Not the Chessani I work for. | 不是我卖命的那个切萨尼 |
[36:37] | Cut the shit, Ray. | 废话少说 雷 |
[36:39] | Whatever happened in ’92 isn’t the issue. | 92年发生的一切都不是问题 |
[36:42] | You want clear, we put this on Bezzerides. | 你想要清白 我们就把这推给贝泽里德斯 |
[36:46] | Geldof is already on board. | 格尔多夫已经和我们是一条战线的人了 |
[36:53] | No sudden movements, son. | 别冲动 孩子 |
[36:55] | You’re public enemy number one. | 你是头号公敌 |
[36:57] | Don’t even need a reason to vaporize you. | 让你人间蒸发都不需要一点理由 |
[37:06] | Couldn’t you have just taken the stones? | 你就不能拿了钻石就消失吗 |
[37:09] | Way back? | 在那个时候 |
[37:12] | Did you have to kill those people? | 你一定要杀了那些人吗 |
[37:14] | The Osterman woman had been seeing Ben for years. | 那个奥斯特曼女人几年来一直跟本厮混 |
[37:17] | She was pregnant and she knew things. | 她怀孕了而且她知道得太多了 |
[37:21] | When he tried to break it off, she threatened him. | 当他试图泄漏消息的时候 她威胁了他 |
[37:22] | Ben didn’t even want the first kid, much less another one. | 别说另一个了 本连第一个孩子都不想要 |
[37:25] | The first one? | 第一个 |
[37:27] | The girl. The little one. | 那个女孩 小的那个 |
[37:29] | That was Ben’s illegitimate daughter. | 那是本的私生子 |
[37:55] | – Downstairs! – Oh, my God! Go! | -下楼 -我的天啊 快走 |
[37:58] | – No! – Move, move! | -不 -走开 走开 |
[38:03] | Out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[38:23] | # the mystery # | #谜团# |
[38:25] | # that no one knows # | #无人知晓# |
[38:32] | # where does love go # | #爱去往何处# |
[38:34] | # when it goes? # | #它何时离开# |
[38:40] | # lately words are missing # | #近来有些失语# |
[38:43] | # from now on # | #从今起# |
[38:49] | # vanished in the haze # | #在错爱的薄雾中# |
[38:52] | # of love gone wrong # | #销声匿迹# |
[38:58] | # there’s no future # | #没有未来# |
[39:01] | # there’s no past # | #没有过往# |
[39:03] | # in the present, nothing lasts # | #当前 世事无永恒# |
[39:07] | # lately someone’s missing from now on… # | #从今起有人失去踪影# |
[39:35] | We met? | 我们见过 |
[39:41] | You’re a cop, right? | 你是个条子 对吗 |
[39:44] | Lady cop. | 条子女士 |
[39:45] | What gave me away? The tits? | 是什么暴露了我 乳头么 |
[39:50] | I meant you’re a lady. You have dignity. | 我的意思是你是个女士 你有尊严 |
[39:57] | You like Ray? | 你喜欢雷 |
[40:03] | I like Ray. | 我喜欢雷 |
[40:04] | Sure that means a lot to him. | 那肯定对他意义非凡 |
[40:07] | Relationships are important. | 人际关系很重要 |
[40:10] | Maybe you disagree. | 也许你不同意 |
[40:18] | You take this Venezuela deal we’re talking, | 你要接受我们之前谈过的去委内瑞拉的计划 |
[40:23] | you make it to Barquisimeto, | 一路到巴基西梅托 |
[40:25] | there’ll be this lady there in two weeks | 两周内这位女士就会出现在那里 |
[40:29] | at this park. | 在那个公园 |
[40:31] | El Obelisco. | 叫方尖碑 |
[40:33] | Her name is Jordan. | 她的名字是乔丹 |
[40:35] | If she’s there and I’m not, | 如果她在那里而我不在 |
[40:38] | maybe you can give her a message. | 也许你可以帮我带句话 |
[40:43] | What’s that? | 什么话 |
[40:51] | Tell her I wanted to be there. | 告诉她我想去那里 |
[40:54] | And that story we told, it’s still true. | 还有我们曾经的约定 它还作数 |
[41:30] | Talk to you a minute? | 能跟你聊一会儿吗 |
[41:38] | Venezuela works. Shit extradition. | 委内瑞拉这条路行得通 有引渡条例 |
[41:41] | We could have good lives. | 我们可以过上好日子的 |
[41:43] | Well, I don’t have much choice at this point. | 这时候我应该没有太多选择 |
[41:46] | Anaheim went to shit. | 阿纳海姆那边没戏了 |
[41:50] | Yeah, but a heist? | 好吧 但是抢劫 |
[41:52] | You got money to run? | 你有钱跑路吗 |
[41:54] | Can’t even access a bank. No credit cards. | 连户都开不了 也没有信用卡 |
[41:57] | Even if retreat was my inclination, | 即使我倾向放手 |
[41:59] | which it fucking is not, | 虽然这不可能 |
[42:02] | you want to stay alive, you and yours, | 你想要活着 你和你的那位 |
[42:05] | you need money. | 你们就需要钱 |
[42:20] | You promised me the guy who set me up. | 你保证过告诉我陷害我的人 |
[42:23] | It was Blake. | 是布莱克 |
[42:26] | The guy you clipped was some shit stain had it in for him. | 你做了的那家伙是个找他麻烦的瘾君子 |
[42:29] | Blake’s gone. | 布莱克已经死了 |
[42:32] | He did not go nicely. | 死得很惨 |
[42:42] | Maybe I spared you that one. | 这件事我帮你做了 |
[42:47] | These fucks will never see it coming, man. | 那些该死的绝对想不到 兄弟 |
[42:50] | Place is so far up the mountain, | 那地方在那么高的山上 |
[42:52] | it’ll be a day before anybody realizes what happened. | 等有人意识到发生了什么至少要一天时间 |
[42:55] | This is just information, right? | 这只是情报吧 |
[42:59] | Shit in the air. | 不可靠 |
[43:00] | That guy they’re saying you killed, | 谣传说被你杀了的那个人 |
[43:03] | he was your buddy, right? | 他是你兄弟吧 |
[43:06] | Actually, | 其实 |
[43:08] | I don’t think I knew him that well. | 我跟他不是很熟 |
[43:11] | But… | 但是 |
[43:14] | yeah, yeah, he was my friend. | 是的 他是我的朋友 |
[43:17] | Maybe that means something. | 或许这代表了某种意义 |
[43:19] | Call it what you want– | 随便你怎么想 |
[43:21] | revenge, justice, | 复仇 审判 |
[43:24] | a retirement package. | 退休礼物 |
[43:26] | Men like this… | 像这样的男人 |
[43:30] | they always skate. | 他们总会逃脱的 |
[43:32] | Not with me they don’t. | 到我手里绝对不会 |
[43:35] | I did not live my life to go out like this. | 我可不会这样活下去 |
[43:39] | You? | 你呢 |
[43:48] | We use a short cruise, tourists to Ensenada. | 我们短途旅行去恩塞纳达 |
[43:53] | From there, we go south to San Miguel. | 在那儿 我们再南下去圣米格尔 |
[43:56] | My people are there. We find someone. | 我的朋友在那儿 我们找个当地人 |
[43:58] | We get you all to Venezuela. | 再把你们送去委内瑞拉 |
[44:00] | You’ve done this a lot? | 你经常这样做吗 |
[44:03] | Much easier to bring people in than out. | 送人出入境相对简单些 |
[44:06] | I’ve been trying to get Ray to see San Miguel. | 我曾劝过雷去圣米格尔 |
[44:10] | How do you know them? | 你怎么认识他们的 |
[44:14] | The man that hurt me years ago, | 几年前伤害我的那个男人 |
[44:17] | Ray took care of him. | 雷解决了他 |
[44:19] | Put him in prison, I mean. | 我的意思是 关进了监狱 |
[44:22] | Disabled wing. | 让他没了为非作歹的能力 |
[44:25] | Frank gave me the money to buy this place. | 弗兰克给了我钱买下这个酒吧 |
[44:28] | Never asked for it back. | 却从没开口让我还 |
[44:37] | How do you know Ray? | 你是怎么认识雷的 |
[44:44] | Well, I guess we saved each other’s lives. | 我们互相救了对方一命 |
[44:56] | Tony and Betty. Pitlor, I want him on the record. | 托尼和贝蒂 还有皮特勒 我要把他公之于众 |
[45:01] | His files. We can get confessions. | 他的资料 我们能让他认罪 |
[45:04] | I’ve heard enough confessions today. | 我今天已经听了够多的忏悔了 |
[45:14] | Venezuela? | 委内瑞拉 |
[45:18] | We got nothing to run on. | 我们不能就这样跑路 |
[45:22] | And I owe these filth. | 这是我欠下的罪孽 |
[45:27] | I owe Woodrugh. | 我欠伍德夫 |
[45:43] | Would you run? | 你会跑路吗 |
[45:47] | Now? | 现在 |
[45:49] | If I asked, would you? | 如果我让你跟我一起 你会吗 |
[45:52] | I might. | 可能 |
[45:58] | I just might. | 可能 |
[46:52] | 皮特勒诊所 因装修暂停营业 | |
[47:48] | …A very strong foundation on which to build a future. | 建立未来的强有力基础 |
[47:53] | There’s a point to the waltzing in. | 是值得投资的 |
[47:56] | I do not like beginning something unfinished. | 我不喜欢开始一项烂尾工程 |
[48:00] | Mr. Agronov, have you ever heard of moderation? | 阿格诺夫先生 你听说过自我节制吗 |
[49:27] | Guess I was wrong. | 大概是我错了 |
[49:29] | It was today. | 就是今天 |
[49:32] | Old times, Frank. | 像以前一样 弗兰克 |
[49:34] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[49:37] | You’re like my son. | 你就像我儿子一样 |
[50:57] | – Stay down south. – Yeah. | -好好待在南方 -嗯 |
[51:02] | You’re going, right? We got to get out. | 你会去的 对吧 我们得赶紧离开 |
[51:04] | Yeah, that’s the plan. | 是啊 计划就是这样 |
[51:06] | Thinking about your boy? | 还在想你的儿子吗 |
[51:10] | Now you can send him to Yale. | 现在你有能力送他去耶鲁大学了 |
[51:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[51:16] | You taking the boat? | 你乘船走吗 |
[51:17] | I made other arrangements. | 我另有安排 |
[51:19] | – But I’ll be there. – All right. | -但是我会去那儿的 -好的 |
[52:07] | They suicided Pitlor. | 皮特勒被自杀了 |
[52:10] | Loose ends. | 死路一条 |
[52:12] | No sign of Betty or Tony anywhere. | 到处都没有贝蒂和托尼的影子 |
[52:14] | Fuck it. Later for them. | 操 回头再说他们的事 |
[52:16] | Maybe one day we get it to the press. | 总有一天我们会把这事捅到媒体的 |
[52:17] | Maybe that “Times” Guy who wrote about Vinci. | 或者把故事给写文奇的那个《时代》周刊的人 |
[52:21] | We got a hell of a retirement bonus. | 我们拿到了不少退休金 |
[52:24] | I’m on my way now. You understand? | 我正在赶回去的路上 明白吗 |
[52:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:30] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[52:33] | All right. You packed? | 好了 你收拾好了吗 |
[52:35] | Yeah, I’m all set. | 嗯 收拾好了 |
[52:37] | Boat leaves at 3:00. | 船三点开 |
[52:39] | All right. I’m 40 miles out. Plenty of time. | 知道了 我还有四十英里 时间足够了 |
[52:43] | Well, hurry anyway. | 要尽快赶回来 |
[52:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[52:48] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[52:55] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[52:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[53:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[53:09] | He’s okay. He’s on his way. | 他没事 正在赶回来的路上 |
[53:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:43] | They have a total valuation of $3.5 million. | 这些总价值350万 |
[53:47] | I will stand by their grading anywhere in the world. | 经得起世界各地的价值评估 |
[54:01] | 月桂谷大道 文图拉高速 好莱坞高速 图洪加大道 | |
[54:32] | Meets your bio data. | 这就是你的新身份 |
[54:34] | You’re even a premium club member in United and American. | 你甚至还是美国一家高级俱乐部的会员 |
[54:39] | That’s your two plus five. | 这是答应给你们报酬 |
[54:49] | Frank, you’re full of surprises. | 弗兰克 你真让人刮目相看 |
[54:53] | The Russians? | 那俄罗斯人呢 |
[54:55] | I wonder when we will hear about what you’ve done. | 我好奇什么时候能听到你的所作所为 |
[55:00] | Another 500 when I’m where I need to be. | 等我到了我要去的地方 再给你五十万 |
[55:22] | Safe travels. | 一路顺风 |
[56:52] | So Chad crossed the bridge and lost Calvin’s farm. | 查德过了桥 损失了卡尔文农场 |
[57:02] | Under five, you’re supposed to use the names. | 小于五 你应该使用名字 |
[57:05] | 17, that’s within your maximum power threshold. | 17 这在你最大能力值以内 |
[57:21] | Under five, you need 18 or higher to use… | 小于五 你得有18或更高的分来使用 |
[57:38] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[57:41] | Yeah, all right. | 好了 就这样吧 |
[1:00:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:01:22] | Hey, cutting it a little close. | 嘿 算准时间啊 |
[1:01:26] | I, uh– I’m gonna be late. | 我 可能要迟到了 |
[1:01:28] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[1:01:30] | Get on that boat. | 你先坐船走吧 |
[1:01:33] | Wh– what? | 什么 |
[1:01:35] | You hear me? You get on that boat. | 听到了吗 你先走 |
[1:01:37] | I’ll catch up. | 我会跟上的 |
[1:01:38] | Wait. What– what is– | 等等 到底怎么了 |
[1:01:40] | No, just get here. | 不 你赶紧过来 |
[1:01:42] | I just wanted– | 我只想 |
[1:01:47] | I thought we had time. | 我以为时间充足 |
[1:01:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:53] | I just wanted to see my boy again. | 我只想去看看我儿子 |
[1:01:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:57] | There’s a transponder on my car. | 我车上有个跟踪器 |
[1:02:02] | Maybe they were watching from school. | 他们可能在监视学校 |
[1:02:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:02:06] | Dump it. | 弄掉它啊 |
[1:02:08] | Come on, get rid of it. | 赶紧处理掉它啊 |
[1:02:10] | Put it on a truck headed north. Come on– shit, Ray. | 放到开往北方的卡车上 该死 雷 |
[1:02:13] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:02:14] | They could have already been watching, see? | 他们可能已经在跟踪我了 明白吗 |
[1:02:17] | And if they got eyes on me, | 如果他们盯上我了 |
[1:02:20] | it won’t matter what I do with the tracker. | 无论我把跟踪器扔哪儿都是没用的 |
[1:02:22] | I’d just lead them to you. | 我会把他们引到你那里的 |
[1:02:23] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:02:25] | – So what– what are– – You just get on the boat. | -那你 -你上船走就是了 |
[1:02:27] | Just take the files, take the recordings and get on that boat. | 带上资料和录音上船走 |
[1:02:30] | Look, I’ll ditch the car | 听着 我会在停车场 |
[1:02:33] | in a parking garage. | 甩掉跟踪的车 |
[1:02:35] | I’ll jack another one. | 我再换另一辆车 |
[1:02:39] | I’ll be right on your heels. | 我会赶上你的 |
[1:02:41] | Then I’ll wait. | 那我等着你 |
[1:02:43] | You stick to the plan. | 你按照计划行事 |
[1:02:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:02:48] | Please get onto the boat. | 一定要上船 |
[1:02:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:02:53] | I can lose these assholes with a tricycle. | 我骑三轮车都能甩掉这帮人 |
[1:02:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:03:01] | Listen, let me talk to Felicia. | 让我跟费利西娅说两句 |
[1:03:04] | Please. All right? Just for a second. | 好吗 就说两句话 |
[1:03:07] | I’m gonna talk to you again, right? | 我会再见到你的 对吗 |
[1:03:09] | We’re gonna see each other again? | 我们会再见面的 对吗 |
[1:03:13] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:03:15] | You’re gonna need a restraining order. | 你想甩都甩不掉我的 |
[1:03:20] | No. No, I won’t. | 不 我不会的 |
[1:03:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:03:32] | – Hello. – I’m not gonna make it. | -喂 -我走不了了 |
[1:03:36] | Don’t ask, just listen to me. | 什么都别问 听我说 |
[1:03:38] | You owe me, right? You owe me. | 你欠我的 对吗 你欠我一份人情 |
[1:03:41] | I don’t care if you have to tie her up, | 哪怕你把她绑起来 |
[1:03:43] | you make sure she gets out. | 也要带她走 |
[1:03:46] | You get her out. | 你要把她带走 |
[1:03:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:03:56] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[1:03:59] | To make sure you get on that boat. | 让你一定要上船 |
[1:04:59] | You? What the fuck is this? | 是你 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[1:05:13] | A turn here, a turn there, and it goes on for years. | 兜兜转转 又是几年 |
[1:05:18] | Becomes something else. | 总会有改变 |
[1:05:23] | I’m sorry, you know, | 抱歉 |
[1:05:27] | for the man I became… | 我变成了一个这样的人 |
[1:05:31] | the father I was. | 这样的父亲 |
[1:05:35] | I hope you got the strength to learn from that. | 我希望你能从中吸取教训 |
[1:05:40] | And I hope you got no doubts how much I loved you, son. | 也希望你不要怀疑我对你的爱 儿子 |
[1:05:51] | And you’re better than me. | 你比我要好很多 |
[1:05:54] | If I had been stronger… | 如果我能变得更强大 |
[1:05:58] | I would have been more like you. | 会更像你的 |
[1:06:04] | Hell, son… | 儿子 |
[1:06:08] | if everyone was stronger, they’d be more like you. | 你比任何人都强大 |
[1:06:34] | You taking me out? | 你这会儿才想起来要干掉我 |
[1:06:36] | I was already gone. | 我早就远走高飞了 |
[1:06:41] | What the fuck did you come out to say? | 你他妈到底要说什么 |
[1:06:43] | You made a deal. | 你做了交易 |
[1:06:45] | No clubs, no locations for us. | 没有俱乐部和任何场地留给我们 |
[1:06:47] | The clubs burned down. What was I supposed to do? | 俱乐部已经烧了 我还能怎么做 |
[1:06:51] | Armenians, Russians, this is their thing. | 亚美尼亚人 俄罗斯人 这是他们的事 |
[1:06:53] | Where do the Armenians get their supply, | 亚美尼亚人是从哪儿进的货 |
[1:06:55] | what they gave to you? | 他们给了你什么好处 |
[1:07:00] | You want to get square? | 你想要算账吗 |
[1:07:01] | There’s a flat million in the suitcase. | 箱子里有整整一百万 |
[1:07:03] | That’s my trade. | 那就是我的交易 |
[1:07:32] | 上传录音文件 至查德·沃克洛邮箱中 | |
[1:07:34] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[1:08:29] | We’re square, then, our business. | 我们扯平了 包括生意上 |
[1:08:33] | That’ll buy you something. | 这也算事儿 |
[1:08:41] | A million dollars doesn’t buy me a ride back to town? | 一百万还不够让我搭车回市里吗 |
[1:08:46] | Take his suit. | 把他的西装也要过来 |
[1:08:49] | He wants your suit. | 他想要你的西装 |
[1:08:51] | Give it to him. | 给他 |
[1:09:07] | You want my suit? | 你想要我的西装 |
[1:09:10] | Hurry. Come on. | 快点 动作快 |
[1:09:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:09:17] | I didn’t even wear a suit till I was 38. | 我直到38岁才穿上西装 |
[1:09:28] | Stop, stop, stop! | 住手 住手 |
[1:09:32] | – We kill him? – What for? | -杀了他吗 -有什么意义 |
[1:09:34] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:09:38] | We made a nice bed for you. | 天为盖地为床 |
[1:09:39] | Lie down, Frank. | 躺好吧 弗兰克 |
[1:09:44] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[1:10:02] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:10:06] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:11:35] | I don’t know, boy. | 我不知道 小子 |
[1:11:37] | I don’t think them other kids like you. | 我觉得其他孩子不喜欢你 |
[1:11:40] | I don’t think anybody does. | 我觉得没人喜欢你 |
[1:11:43] | Who the fuck wants some lanky loudmouth | 谁想听大嘴巴的人 |
[1:11:47] | pissing in their ear, huh? | 在耳朵边瞎逼逼 不是吗 |
[1:11:49] | Your mother sure didn’t. | 你妈妈肯定不想 |
[1:11:52] | It’s what made her sick. | 这就是她生病的原因 |
[1:11:53] | Your fucking whining, that’s why she’s gone. | 就是因为你一直抱怨 她才死的 |
[1:11:57] | Shut up. Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:12:01] | Faggot. | 你个娘们 |
[1:12:02] | Scared of the dark. | 害怕黑暗 |
[1:12:06] | Yeah, I never loved you. | 是啊 我从没爱过你 |
[1:12:08] | I never asked you to. | 我从没乞求过你的爱 |
[1:12:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:12:12] | Shut the fuck up. | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:12:43] | Still got time, Ray. | 还有时间 雷 |
[1:12:45] | Where’s the papers? | 资料在哪里 |
[1:12:47] | Where’s the woman? | 那女的在哪儿 |
[1:13:58] | Yes, yes, gawky motherfucker. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:14:03] | I told you not to come around here. | 我让你别来这儿的 |
[1:14:06] | You fucking retarded or something? | 你他妈的是弱智吗 |
[1:14:08] | Told you what would happen to you. | 我早说过你会有这样的下场的 |
[1:14:10] | Fuck your shit up, Larry Bird. | 去你妈的 拉里·伯德 |
[1:14:12] | Stop and lie down, you dumb motherfucker. | 别走了 躺下吧 你个蠢货 |
[1:14:14] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:14:16] | Never lie down. | 我永远不会倒下 |
[1:14:38] | Last time, Ray. | 最后一次警告 雷 |
[1:14:42] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[1:15:05] | Bezzerides. | 贝泽里德斯 |
[1:15:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:15:14] | In a better place. | 在安全的地方 |
[1:16:57] | Please, Frank. They don’t have to do this. | 拜托 弗兰克 他们不必这样的 |
[1:17:00] | Tell them. Tell them I’ll make it up. | 告诉他们 告诉他们我会补偿的 |
[1:17:02] | I got stupid. | 我犯蠢了 |
[1:17:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:17:07] | Frank, you could let me go. | 弗兰克 你放我走吧 |
[1:17:09] | They’ll never know. | 他们不会知道的 |
[1:17:11] | It’s not me. I didn’t put you here. | 不是我 不是我让你来这儿的 |
[1:17:14] | But you could get me out. | 但是你能放我出去 |
[1:17:16] | Please, Frank. I got a family. | 求你了 弗兰克 我还有家人 |
[1:17:19] | It isn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:17:35] | Hi there, handsome. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[1:17:45] | You made it. | 你逃出来了 |
[1:17:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:51] | I did. | 没错 |
[1:17:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:17:55] | I’m safe. | 我安全了 |
[1:17:57] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:18:00] | Hold on. | 等我 |
[1:18:15] | What’s a guy like you doing in a place like this? | 像你这样的人来这里做什么 |
[1:18:27] | Just making my way, baby. | 赴汤蹈火也要来见你 宝贝 |
[1:18:33] | I told you I’d make it. | 我说过我能成功的 |
[1:18:36] | You did. | 确实 |
[1:18:39] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[1:18:42] | You can rest now. | 你可以休息了 |
[1:18:44] | No rest. | 不能休息 |
[1:18:46] | Never stop moving. | 永远不能停下来 |
[1:18:48] | Babe… | 宝贝 |
[1:18:50] | Oh, babe. | 哦 宝贝 |
[1:18:53] | You stopped moving way back there. | 你已经在那儿停下来了 |
[1:19:44] | The former sheriff’s deputy and City of Vinci detective | 前任副警长 文奇市警探 |
[1:19:47] | was the chief suspect in the murder | 是州检察官和州警局调查员谋杀案的 |
[1:19:49] | of a state attorney and a state police investigator. | 主要嫌疑人 |
[1:19:51] | 波特维尔 加州 谋杀案凶手为警察 在追捕过程中身亡 | |
[1:19:52] | He was employed as a security consultant | 他曾被现已烧毁的文奇赌场 |
[1:19:54] | at a Vinci casino, which recently burned down. | 聘为安保顾问 |
[1:19:57] | After a lengthy pursuit, the fugitive engaged | 经过漫长的追捕过程 逃犯与 |
[1:20:00] | a tactical squad of state and city police | 州和市组成的战术小队 |
[1:20:03] | in a firefight which resulted in his death. | 进行了交火 导致逃犯死亡 |
[1:20:09] | 亲子鉴定概率 99.99% 累计亲权指数 36590:1 | |
[1:20:59] | 公路骑警 保罗·伍德夫 纪念高速 | |
[1:20:59] | 加利福尼亚州 高速巡警 | |
[1:20:59] | A lot of the rest was in the papers over the next year… | 第二年发生的事报纸上都有登 |
[1:21:05] | if you know where to look. | 如果你知道看哪个版面 |
[1:21:11] | These facts were paid for in blood… | 这些是用鲜血换来的事实 |
[1:21:12] | 热烈欢迎 文奇市市长 托尼·切萨尼 | |
[1:21:16] | so honor that. | 所以向它致敬 |
[1:21:21] | I don’t know if it’ll make any difference, | 我不知道能有什么不同 |
[1:21:24] | but it should | 但它应该 |
[1:21:27] | because we deserve a better world. | 因为我们值得拥有更好的世界 |
[1:21:52] | And I owe him that. | 这是我欠他的 |
[1:21:55] | I owe his sons that. | 我欠他儿子的 |
[1:22:00] | Anyways… | 不管怎样 |
[1:22:04] | this is evidence. | 这是证据 |
[1:22:06] | Most of it’s here, some of it’s not. | 大部分都在这里了 |
[1:22:09] | The truth… | 真相 |
[1:22:11] | is naked larceny, | 就是赤裸裸的盗窃罪 |
[1:22:13] | open murder, | 公开谋杀 |
[1:22:16] | and cascading betrayals. | 层层递进的背叛 |
[1:22:26] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[1:22:28] | Testify. | 去作证 |
[1:22:30] | I can bring this to the “Times.” | 我可以在《时代》上发表 |
[1:22:32] | It’s your story now. | 现在这是你的故事了 |
[1:22:35] | I told it. | 我已经讲了出来 |
[1:22:38] | – But wait, there’s– – Stay here. | -等等 -待在这 |
[1:22:41] | Don’t leave this room until I’ve been gone for an hour. | 不要离开这间屋子 直到我离开一小时后 |
[1:22:44] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:23:02] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:23:04] | Yeah. | 乖 |
[1:23:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:23:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:23:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:23:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:23:37] | He’s restless. | 他没休息够 |
[1:23:40] | Long trip ahead. | 前面还有很长的路要走 |
[1:23:43] | – Ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[1:23:48] | Mm-hmm, here we go. | 走吧 |
[1:23:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |