时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:15] | Yeah, ‘course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[02:18] | Not too long ago? | 还不算久远 |
[02:23] | Ten years is nothin’. I remember everything. | 十年不算什么 我都记得 |
[02:26] | 韦恩·大卫·海斯 阿肯色州警察 D队 | |
[02:27] | Well, we can’t know. | 谁能知道呢 |
[02:30] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[02:32] | what you don’t remember, | 忘记的东西 |
[02:33] | you don’t know you don’t remember. | 你也不会知道被你忘记了 |
[02:35] | That’s some education in semantics you’re givin’ me. | 你这是给我上语文课呢 |
[02:41] | let’s skip the deposition | 还取证干什么呢 |
[02:42] | and I can just take notes on your lecture. | 我直接记笔记就得了 |
[02:47] | I brought my case file. | 我把案件档案带来了 |
[02:49] | Thanks for comin’ in, Wayne. It’s good to see you. | 谢谢你过来 韦恩 见到你很高兴 |
[02:51] | – Alan. – How’s the job? | -阿伦 -工作怎么样 |
[02:54] | Still there. | 还凑活 |
[02:59] | No major cases, but… | 没什么大案子 不过 |
[03:02] | get more time with the wife and kids. | 可以多陪陪老婆孩子 |
[03:04] | That’s good, I guess. | 还算不错吧 |
[03:06] | I take time off, inside three days, | 我每次休假 不出三天 |
[03:07] | my wife tells me, “Get back to work.” | 我老婆就跟我说回去上班吧 |
[03:12] | Well, Detective Hays, | 海斯警探 |
[03:13] | we need you to go back over the Purcell case. | 我们需要你回顾一下珀塞尔案件 |
[03:16] | Cases. | 一系列案件 |
[03:17] | Lookin’ to overturn the conviction, right? | 你们是想推翻判决 对吗 |
[03:23] | You good with that? | 你没意见 |
[03:24] | I wouldn’t be here otherwise. | 有意见我就不会在这里了 |
[03:26] | Why contest it now? Ten years after the fact? | 为什么现在来这出 都过去十年了 |
[03:31] | It’s the family doin’ it, I know. But why? | 我知道是他家人要求的 但是为什么 |
[03:36] | You’re having memory problems, right? | 你记忆有问题 对吗 |
[03:39] | What? | 你说什么 |
[03:41] | You’re having memory problems. | 你记忆有问题 |
[03:43] | Don’t whine about it. | 别抱怨 |
[03:45] | Today’s May 20th, 2015. | 今天是2015年5月20日 |
[03:49] | Henry’s comin’ with the people from the TV. | 亨利会带着电视台的人过来 |
[03:53] | You don’t like the questions, or you don’t wanna do it, | 如果你不喜欢他们的问题 或不想接受采访 |
[03:57] | Henry’ll tell ’em to go screw. | 亨利会让他们滚蛋 |
[04:00] | But remember why you’re talkin’ to ’em. | 但是别忘了为什么你会接受采访 |
[04:02] | Figure out how much they know. | 试探他们到底知道多少 |
[04:05] | You don’t need no surprises this late in the game. | 到这个时候了可别出岔子 |
[04:08] | I’m recordin’ this on the 19th. | 这段录音录于19日 |
[04:12] | Today’s the 20th. Look at your pictures. | 今天是20日 看你自己画的图 |
[04:16] | Take notes. Remember. | 做好笔记 记住 |
[04:19] | Remember the nightstand if you… if you need it. | 记住床头柜 如果你需要的话 |
[04:34] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:37] | They’re all set when you’re ready. | 他们都准备好了 |
[04:51] | I think it’s a strong case. | 我认为这案子证据确凿 |
[04:54] | You’re paid to think that, right? | 这是你该做的事 不是吗 |
[05:00] | My wife’s publishing a book about it. | 我老婆在写一本关于这个案子的书 |
[05:02] | Maybe she could help you. | 也许她可以帮到你 |
[05:04] | Let’s get through this first. | 先把这事做完 |
[05:06] | Could you tell us about November 7th, 1980? | 请告诉我们1980年11月7日发生了什么 |
[05:09] | Your timeline of events. | 从你的时间线来说 |
[05:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:25] | November 7th, 1980. | 1980年11月7日 |
[05:30] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[05:32] | I remember it was the day Steve McQueen died. | 我记得史蒂夫·麦奎因是在那天死的 |
[05:46] | Hey, Dad. Can we ride out to the playground? | 爸爸 我们可以骑车去游乐场吗 |
[05:50] | What for? | 去干什么 |
[05:51] | Ronnie’s got a new dog he’s bringing out there. | 罗尼新养了一只狗 他会把狗带过去 |
[05:56] | – Home by 5:30. – Yes, sir. | -五点半回家 -遵命 |
[06:05] | Hey, Dad. When’s Mom coming home? | 爸爸 妈妈什么时候回家 |
[06:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:12] | Hey, watch out for your sister. | 照顾好你妹妹 |
[06:13] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[06:15] | Home by 5:30, I mean it! | 五点半必须回家 |
[06:17] | Y’all be back before the sun goes down, ya understand? | 要在太阳下山之前回来 听到了吗 |
[06:19] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[07:04] | Kids left their house approximately 4:00 p.m. | 那两个孩子大约在下午四点左右离开家 |
[07:08] | This from multiple statements. | 有多份目击报告可以证明 |
[07:19] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 走了 |
[07:28] | Let’s go. | 上车 |
[07:30] | – Dude, watch the leather, man. – Dude, all right. | -老兄 小心真皮座椅 -放心吧 |
[09:06] | And what were you doing that evening? | 那晚你在做什么 |
[09:09] | I was with my partner at the time. | 我跟我的搭档在一起 |
[09:12] | Roland West. | 罗兰·韦斯特 |
[09:15] | We were doin’ our regular shift. | 我们在轮班 |
[09:17] | Following up on a series of thefts, I believe. | 应该是在跟进一起系列盗窃案 |
[09:23] | Workin’ cases. | 工作 |
[09:27] | You’ll get him next time. | 你下次会打到它的 |
[09:30] | Fate spared its shitty rat life, and it has no clue. | 是那老鼠命大 它自己根本不明白怎么回事 |
[09:34] | Another way of sayin’ you’re slow on the draw. | 不如说你反应太慢了 |
[09:45] | Steve McQueen died today. | 史蒂夫·麦奎因今天死了 |
[10:02] | We should do somethin’. | 我们得做点什么 |
[10:06] | We could go to Miss Minnie’s. | 我们可以去明妮小姐那 |
[10:08] | Give me a break. I can’t pay for it, man. | 得了吧 我可付不起那钱 |
[10:10] | It’s more honest than most relationships. | 嫖可比谈恋爱真诚多了 |
[10:14] | You never bought no Saigon trim while you was over there? | 你在西贡的时候没嫖过吗 |
[10:19] | Guess I’m a romantic. | 可能我是个浪漫主义者吧 |
[10:21] | I’m a feminist. | 我是女权主义者 |
[10:24] | They want to sell me a piece of ass, they got the right. | 她们想卖我屁股 那她们就有权利卖 |
[10:27] | Shit. You’re gonna pay for it one way or another. | 妈的 你总有一天会为你的浪漫付出代价的 |
[10:37] | You see yourself gettin’ married, Purple? | 你能想象自己结婚的样子吗 老普 |
[10:40] | No, sir. | 不能 |
[10:42] | I’m not a big enough asshole | 我还没混蛋到 |
[10:44] | to put a woman and children through that. | 让女人和孩子跟着我受罪 |
[10:58] | Don’t. | 别 |
[11:10] | Dick! | 混蛋 |
[11:12] | Foxes are predatory vermin, son. | 狐狸是害兽 小子 |
[11:17] | Farmers, I was little, | 我小时候 每杀一只狐狸 |
[11:18] | they gave you a dollar, you kill a fox. | 农民都会给你一块钱 |
[11:20] | I’ll give you a dollar for lettin’ it go. | 我给你一块钱 放它走 |
[11:28] | Let’s go ride around. | 我们去开车转转吧 |
[11:31] | Listen to some music. | 听听音乐 |
[11:34] | All right. | 好 |
[11:36] | Maybe we can find somebody to beat the shit out of. | 也许能找个人揍一顿出出气 |
[11:39] | Boy, that’d be nice. | 那可太好了 |
[12:31] | I don’t think so. Let me ask him. | 应该没有 我问问他 |
[12:34] | Hey, son? Ronnie? | 儿子 罗尼 |
[12:37] | You seen the Purcell kids? Will and his sister? | 你看到珀塞尔家的孩子了吗 威尔和他妹妹 |
[12:38] | – Were they here? – No. | -他们来过吗 -没有 |
[12:40] | No, he says they haven’t been by. | 没有 他说他们没来过 |
[12:42] | You heard from ’em at all? Were they supposed to come by? | 你知道他们在哪吗 他们有说要来吗 |
[12:44] | No. I told him he could come by to see the new puppy sometime. | 没有 我跟他说他可以找时间来看看小狗 |
[12:48] | But he didn’t say today. | 但他没说今天来 |
[12:50] | No, Tom, I’m sorry. He hasn’t heard from ’em. | 没有 汤姆 抱歉 他没跟他们联系过 |
[12:53] | Yeah, he’s been here all afternoon, since school. | 是的 他放学后整个下午都在家 |
[12:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:58] | I’ll let you know if I hear anything. | 有消息马上告诉你 |
[13:41] | This fuckin’ piece of shit. | 这破玩意 |
[14:19] | I don’t wanna eat no boar meat, man. | 我才不吃野猪肉 |
[14:23] | Tracked it for two days. | 捕了它两天 |
[14:27] | Had to make my own muzzle-loader for the season. | 为这个狩猎季我还自制了把前膛枪 |
[14:30] | Why’d you kill a boar, but not a fox? | 你为什么愿意杀野猪却不愿意打狐狸 |
[14:34] | Well, you eat the boar. | 野猪可以吃 |
[14:39] | I only had the one shot at him. | 我只有那一发了 |
[14:41] | If I missed, that was my ass. | 要是没打中 开花的就是我了 |
[14:44] | Guess I like a more level playin’ field. | 可能我喜欢公平竞争吧 |
[14:50] | Except with rats. | 除了老鼠 |
[14:52] | You know how many times rats almost ended civilization? | 你知道有多少回人类差点被老鼠灭绝吗 |
[14:56] | How many? | 多少回 |
[14:58] | I don’t know. At least two. | 我不知道 至少两回 |
[15:01] | I hate rats. | 我讨厌老鼠 |
[15:03] | What about deer? You hunt deer? | 那鹿呢 你猎鹿吗 |
[15:06] | Only with a bow. | 只用弓打 |
[15:09] | Never in a stand and never with bait. | 从不打静止的 也从不用诱饵 |
[15:13] | D-12, over. | 呼叫D12 完毕 |
[15:14] | D-12, you copy? | D12 收到了吗 |
[15:20] | D-12 here. Over. | 这里是D12 完毕 |
[15:22] | PD in West Finger called for assist. | 西芬格警局呼叫援助 |
[15:24] | Missing persons. | 人口失踪 |
[15:25] | That’s 5009 Shoepick Lane. | 地址是舒匹克路5009号 |
[15:30] | Copy. We got it. Be there in ten. | 收到 十分钟后到 |
[15:36] | Fifteen. | 十五分钟 |
[15:38] | Shoepick Lane? | 舒匹克路 |
[15:40] | Go towards Devil’s Den. | 往魔鬼穴国家公园方向开 |
[15:42] | You know how to get to West Finger. | 你知道西芬格怎么走 |
[15:46] | We almost had a clean night, man. | 本来能有个清净的夜晚的 |
[15:50] | Turn on the light if you want. | 想开警灯就开吧 |
[16:20] | Tom Purcell. Two kids, William and Julie. | 汤姆·珀塞尔 两个孩子 威廉和朱莉 |
[16:23] | Twelve and ten. | 一个12一个10岁 |
[16:24] | Supposed to be home by 5:30, never arrived. | 五点半就该到家了 现在还没回 |
[16:26] | They not been home before the sun goes down. | 太阳下山了他们还没有回来 |
[16:29] | That part I know. | 这我知道了 |
[16:34] | Is this setup OK for you? | 这样拍行吗 |
[16:37] | Uh, yes. This is fine. | 可以 没事 |
[16:50] | So, you caught the case back in ’80. | 80年是你负责的那起案子 |
[16:53] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[16:58] | Big full moon that night, | 那晚正是满月 |
[17:01] | and… | 然后 |
[17:07] | I remember the moon. | 我还记得那月亮 |
[17:09] | And Steve McQueen had died. | 史蒂夫·麦奎因死了 |
[17:13] | Will and Julie. | 威尔和朱莉 |
[17:15] | I can’t find ’em anywhere. | 哪都找不到他们 |
[17:17] | We need a bunch of people out here right now. | 你们得马上派人出去找 |
[17:19] | Need to be on every street, down in the woods– | 去每条街找 还有森林里 |
[17:21] | All right, Mr. Purcell, slow down, please. | 珀塞尔先生 请别着急 |
[17:24] | Take us through what happened, you could, | 先告诉我们究竟发生了什么 |
[17:25] | so we can know the right thing to do next. | 我们好知道下一步该怎么做 |
[17:33] | Went ridin’ their bikes. Around 4:00. | 他们骑车出去的 大概四点左右 |
[17:36] | Supposed to be home by 5:30. | 本应该五点半回家的 |
[17:38] | They were supposed to go by a friend’s house. | 他们本该去一个朋友家 |
[17:40] | Kid says he never saw ’em. | 但那孩子说没见着他们 |
[17:42] | Never occurred to you he might be lyin’? | 你没想过他可能在撒谎 |
[17:45] | ‘Course it did. | 当然想过 |
[17:47] | General rule is, everybody’s lyin’. | 一般原则是 所有人都在撒谎 |
[17:49] | Period. | 没有例外 |
[17:51] | First impression, though, no. | 不过第一印象是 他没撒谎 |
[17:54] | I did not believe he was fabricatin’, not about this. | 我认为他没有作伪证 至少这点上不是 |
[17:58] | “About this.” | “这点上” |
[17:59] | Yeah. I mean, I didn’t… | 嗯 我是说 |
[18:03] | check around if he was honest about his overtime or his height. | 我没去查他是否如实说了加班时间或身高 |
[18:11] | What is this, really? | 这到底是干什么 |
[18:13] | Y’all know something I don’t? | 你们知道什么我不知道的吗 |
[18:15] | Well, we don’t know what you know. | 我们不知道你知道什么 |
[18:19] | So we can’t really answer that. | 所以我们无法回答这个问题 |
[18:23] | I was deposed when the man’s family | 90年他的家人想推翻判决时 |
[18:25] | tried gettin’ the conviction overturned in ’90. | 我就被叫去取过证了 |
[18:30] | Then worked the case again when it was reopened. | 并且在重新审理开始后再次调查该案 |
[18:34] | That’s when my wife published the book. | 我的妻子就是在那时出版了那本书 |
[18:37] | Wish you could’ve talked to her. | 要是你能采访她就好了 |
[18:42] | I used to think back then… | 我曾经觉得 |
[18:44] | it was before ‘Nam and after ‘Nam. | 时间分为越战前和越战后 |
[18:48] | But more it’s… | 但其实是 |
[18:50] | before the Purcell case and after. | 珀塞尔案前和案后 |
[18:55] | And it keeps comin’ back. | 而且它阴魂不散 |
[18:58] | Here we are. | 比如现在 |
[19:00] | What is it, 2015? | 现在是哪年了 2015 |
[19:04] | Come back again. | 还在纠缠着我们 |
[19:07] | And your wife’s book, which is now, well, | 你妻子的书 现在看来 |
[19:10] | it’s considered a classic of literary nonfiction. | 被认为是纪实文学经典之作 |
[19:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[19:20] | She did a good job. | 她写得很好 |
[19:26] | She was a good– | 她是个好 |
[19:31] | She was a good writer. | 她是个好作家 |
[19:35] | good teacher, | 好教师 |
[19:37] | good investigator, really. | 而且是个好调查员 |
[19:41] | She was good at lots of things. | 她在很多方面都很好 |
[19:43] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[19:47] | A few years back. | 几年前 |
[19:53] | We made plans. I retired and… | 我们定了计划 我退休然后 |
[20:00] | Just got me thinkin’. | 让我想到 |
[20:05] | Those kids. My kids. My wife. | 那些孩子 我的孩子 我的妻子 |
[20:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:25] | Guess I’m just missin’ her today. | 今天我可能是想她了 |
[20:31] | Your wife, Mr. Purcell. | 你的妻子 珀塞尔先生 |
[20:33] | She expected back tonight? | 她今晚会回来吗 |
[20:38] | I think. | 应该吧 |
[20:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:43] | Any chance the kids could be with her? | 孩子们可能会跟她在一起吗 |
[20:45] | No. No, no chance. | 不 不 不可能 |
[20:48] | Have you talked to her? | 你和她说过话吗 |
[20:50] | Not since this mornin’. | 今早之后就没有了 |
[20:53] | She waitresses down at The Sawhorse. | 她在锯架餐厅做服务员 |
[20:55] | She’s out with her friends now, and I can’t reach her. | 现在和朋友出去玩了 我联系不上她 |
[21:00] | Get the APB out right away. | 立刻发出全境通告 |
[21:01] | I need as many troopers as Highway can spare. | 有空的州警察都安排到公路上 |
[21:03] | K-9 trackers. If State’s isn’t available, check with the sheriffs. | 还有搜救犬 州警察的不行就找县治安官 |
[21:07] | We’re gonna search the fields, the woods, | 我们要去搜索田地 树林 |
[21:09] | put patrols on every street. | 每条街都安排巡警 |
[21:10] | Hi-beams out. I wanna light all this up. | 打开远光灯 把这地方都照亮 |
[21:12] | Ain’t you gonna call the FBI? | 你们不联系联邦调查局吗 |
[21:15] | That’s what they do on TV. | 就像电视里那样 |
[21:17] | Takes 72 hours, sir. | 需要72小时 先生 |
[21:19] | We don’t know yet if– | 我们还不知道 是不是 |
[21:22] | We have to wait on that. | 我们要等 |
[21:24] | You two. Start canvassing neighbors. | 你们两个 开始仔检查邻居 |
[21:26] | Ask if they saw the kids, anything unusual. | 问他们看没看到孩子们 以及任何异常 |
[21:29] | Any other relatives the kids might be with? | 孩子们有没有可能和亲戚在一起 |
[21:31] | No. No, my parents are in Shreveport, | 不 没有 我父母在什里夫波特 |
[21:34] | and Lucy’s passed. | 露西的父母过世了 |
[21:36] | Talk to Ronnie Ball. Will’s friend. | 和罗尼·鲍尔谈谈 威尔的朋友 |
[21:40] | I could take you all out to the playground. | 我可以带你们去游乐场 |
[21:42] | OK, sure. | 好的 可以 |
[21:45] | Mind if we look around the house | 介意我们看看这房子吗 |
[21:46] | while we wait on the other officers? | 正好我们也在等其他警官 |
[21:47] | They’re not in the fuckin’ house. | 他们不在这该死的房子里 |
[21:49] | Yes, sir, but sometimes | 是的 先生 但有时候 |
[21:52] | might be some kind of clue where they went, | 也许有他们会去哪里的线索 |
[21:54] | if they had other plans. | 如果他们有计划的话 |
[21:56] | What? Why would they– | 什么 他们为什么 |
[21:57] | Just sayin’, sir. | 只是说说 先生 |
[21:58] | It’s been known to do some good. | 这么做有帮助 |
[22:00] | – We have to consider all possibilities. – yeah. | -我们要考虑到所有的可能性 -是啊 |
[22:04] | Whatever. Do what you want. | 无论什么 随你们 |
[22:06] | – Mr. Purcell– – Take the house apart, you want. | -珀塞尔先生 -你们拆了这房子吧 |
[22:08] | Flip on the TV. Grab yourself a beer. | 打开电视 给自己拿罐啤酒 |
[22:10] | I’m goin’ out to find my kids. | 我要去找我的孩子 |
[22:13] | I know you want to do that, sir, | 我知道你想那么做 先生 |
[22:15] | but I promise, we’re getting that handled. | 但我保证 已经有人在找了 |
[22:18] | We need you nearby, answering questions | 我们需要你在旁边 回答问题 |
[22:20] | or if somebody calls. | 或者接电话 |
[22:25] | You promise. | 你保证 |
[22:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[22:35] | Can you take us through the house? | 你能带我们看一下这房子吗 |
[22:39] | Please? | 麻烦了 |
[23:13] | That’s Will’s room… | 这是威尔的房间 |
[23:16] | that’s Julie’s. | 这是朱莉的 |
[23:23] | That one you and your wife’s? | 那是你妻子的房间吗 |
[23:27] | My wife’s. | 是我妻子的 |
[23:31] | Well, go on. Knock yourself out. | 参观吧 随便看 |
[24:18] | Think his wife left him, took the kids? | 要是他妻子带着孩子离开他呢 |
[24:22] | I mean, they ain’t together. | 我的意思是 他们不在一起 |
[24:25] | Think you’re right. | 没错 |
[24:30] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[24:34] | Expect she’ll call by the mornin’ if that’s the case. | 如果是那样 希望她明早打电话 |
[24:39] | In fact, our first thought was | 实际上 我们一开始想的是 |
[24:41] | the wife had taken off with the kids | 他妻子带着孩子走了 |
[24:42] | and hadn’t told the guy. | 没告诉他 |
[24:44] | The marriage wasn’t in a good place. | 他们的婚姻名存实亡 |
[24:47] | When’d you drop that theory? | 你什么时候放弃那个理论的 |
[24:51] | About two minutes later. | 大概两分钟之后 |
[24:53] | What the fuck is goin on, Tom? | 这他妈怎么回事 汤姆 |
[24:54] | Let me talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[24:55] | Listen. Come here, God damn it! | 听我说 过来 真该死 |
[24:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[25:00] | What did you do? What did you do?! | 你做了什么 你做什么了 |
[25:02] | Me? Me? You’re their fuckin’ mother, | 我 我 你才是他们该死的妈妈 |
[25:05] | Where were you? Where were you?! | 你去哪了 你去哪了 |
[25:06] | I am entitled to a life! All you had to do was watch ’em! | 我有权过我的生活 你要做的只是看好他们 |
[25:10] | I let them ride bikes like we done a million times. | 我让他们像往常一样骑车 |
[25:12] | Maybe if you were home and not out lookin’ for dick! | 你要是待在家没去找男人也许就不会这样 |
[25:15] | Mrs. Purcell. | 珀塞尔太太 |
[25:17] | I’m Wayne Hays. | 我是韦恩·海斯 |
[25:19] | This is Roland West. | 这位是罗兰·韦斯特 |
[25:21] | State Police detectives. | 州警探 |
[25:23] | We put an APB on your kids, | 我们对你的孩子发布了全境通告 |
[25:25] | we got men comin’ to search now. | 现在已派人进行搜寻了 |
[25:26] | Can you think of anywhere they might have gone? | 你觉得他们可能会去哪 |
[25:29] | Friends or relations? | 有没有可能去哪个亲友家 |
[25:31] | No. W-We don’t have any relat– | 不 我们没有亲… |
[25:35] | relatives close or nearby. | 没有亲戚住在附近 |
[25:37] | I don’t– I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:40] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:42] | You dumbass! You piece of shit! | 你这个蠢货 白痴 |
[25:45] | – You slut! You slut! – You stupid piece of shit! | -贱人 贱人 -蠢货 |
[25:50] | You been drinkin’ tonight, Mrs. Purcell? | 你今晚喝酒了吗 珀赛尔太太 |
[25:52] | What? | 什么 |
[25:54] | So? It’s not against the law. | 那又怎么样 这又不犯法 |
[25:56] | – I’m entitled to a life. – Of course you are. | -我有权有自己的私生活 -当然 |
[25:59] | But you two gettin’ mad isn’t helping anything right now. | 但你们现在生对方的气没有任何帮助 |
[26:02] | Need to work together, with us. | 你们要配合我们找到孩子 |
[26:04] | OK? For the kids. | 好吗 为了孩子 |
[26:08] | God damn it, he’s so stupid. | 该死的 他太蠢了 |
[26:11] | Everything you touch turns to shit. | 什么东西经了你的手都变成狗屎 |
[26:14] | You been runnin’ me down. You been runnin’ me down for ten years. | 你一直都在打击我 你打击我十年了 |
[26:18] | Why don’t we get some coffee goin’, all right? | 我们都喝杯咖啡 好吗 |
[26:21] | Everybody just calm down. | 大家都冷静下 |
[26:28] | I’ll make the coffee. | 我去煮咖啡 |
[26:45] | Kids headed west down the street | 孩子们沿着这条街向西 |
[26:46] | goin’ to a playground near the school. | 朝学校附近的游乐场去了 |
[26:48] | I want three two-man teams goin’ through these fields | 派三个双人小组去主路间的这些区域 |
[26:51] | between the main roads. | 去搜 |
[27:13] | Everybody else | 其他人 |
[27:14] | get spotlights up and down each one of these streets– | 仔细搜查这里 这里 和这里的 |
[27:17] | here, here, and here. | 街道 |
[27:20] | Y’all start canvassing… | 都去吧 |
[27:33] | We’re waitin’ on dogs, but | 我们等警犬来 |
[27:36] | – let’s get goin’. – Yes, sir. | -你们先开始吧 -是 长官 |
[28:46] | I ain’t never seen these before. | 我没见过这些书 |
[28:49] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:50] | No judgement. | 我不会说什么的 |
[28:51] | I read it myself. | 我自己都看 |
[28:53] | Yeah. So do I. | 我也看 |
[28:56] | But these are old, and I never seen ’em. | 但这些是旧杂志 我没看过 |
[29:02] | He had these? | 这是他的吗 |
[29:04] | It’s not unusual. | 很正常 |
[29:05] | No. | 是的 |
[29:09] | Y’all find anything else? | 还找到别的了吗 |
[29:12] | No, sir. | 没有了 先生 |
[29:15] | If we could ask their mother… | 如果我们可以问下他们妈妈 |
[29:17] | maybe she could tell us they have any clothes missin’ or not. | 或许她能告诉我们有没有衣服少了 |
[29:20] | Might point us if they run off. | 好让我们判断他们有没有离家出走 |
[29:21] | No, I don’t think she’s in shape for that. | 不用了 我觉得不用问她了 |
[29:25] | And they didn’t run off. I’m tellin’ you. | 我告诉你们 他们没离家出走 |
[29:27] | Yes, sir. | 你是说过 先生 |
[29:28] | But it needs doin’. | 但流程还是要走的 |
[29:30] | Save us time. | 避免浪费时间 |
[30:01] | I didn’t see the children. | 我没看到那两个孩子 |
[30:03] | But I saw some older boys, teenagers, | 但我看到一些稍大的男孩 青少年 |
[30:06] | in a purple Volkswagen bug. | 开一辆紫色的大众甲壳虫 |
[30:09] | I wasn’t home until after 7:00. | 我七点以后才到家 |
[30:12] | I saw the two kids | 我看到那两个孩子 |
[30:14] | riding out toward the park. | 骑车往公园方向去 |
[30:16] | But I didn’t see any teenagers. | 我没看到什么青少年 |
[30:19] | But I know they hang around at Devil’s Den. | 但我知道他们经常在魔鬼穴那 |
[30:22] | I hear things… about what they do out there. | 我能听到他们在那做什么 |
[30:27] | Yeah, sometimes, like, | 没错 有时候 |
[30:29] | out by the ranger tower at the edge of the park, | 在公园边缘侦察塔那里 |
[30:33] | people hang out, listen to music. | 大家会在那聚 听音乐 |
[30:36] | That Volkswagen is Freddy Burns’s, I think. | 我觉得那辆大众是弗莱迪·伯恩斯的 |
[30:39] | I seen that “Trash Man” fella. I don’t know his name. | 我见过那个拾荒人 不知道他的名字 |
[30:43] | Rides around town in a go-cart, | 开一辆简易车 |
[30:45] | pickin’ through garbage. | 在镇上到处转着捡垃圾 |
[30:47] | Everybody knows him. | 大家都认识他 |
[30:48] | Patty! What’s that “Trash Man” guy’s name? | 帕蒂 那个拾荒人叫什么名字 |
[30:52] | His last name’s Woodard, I think. | 我好想记得他姓伍达德 |
[30:56] | I saw him ridin’ around when I was lookin’ for the kids. | 我开车找孩子们的时候看到他在周围转 |
[31:01] | He drives a go-cart and tows this little trailer. | 他开一辆简易车 挂着他的小拖车 |
[31:05] | He picks up trash and sells it at the scrapyard, I guess. | 他捡垃圾然后在废品站卖掉 我猜 |
[31:08] | Been around for years. | 已经在这一片好多年了 |
[31:10] | I never liked him. | 我一直不喜欢他 |
[31:12] | Goin’ through other people’s trash. | 整天翻别人的垃圾 |
[31:15] | Any idea where he lives? | 知道他住在哪吗 |
[31:18] | We’re sorry for the personal nature of these questions, but… | 很抱歉 接下来的问题可能有些涉及隐私 |
[31:23] | we need to know everything we can. | 但我们得知道一切信息 |
[31:26] | How long you folks been sleepin’ separate? | 你们俩分居多久了 |
[31:30] | – Few months. – About six months. | -几个月 -差不多六个月 |
[31:32] | – Since beginning of summer. – Hasn’t been that long. | -从夏天开始起 -没那么久 |
[31:34] | Yeah, it has. Dan left last May, | 有 丹是去年五月走的 |
[31:36] | then I took the couch. | 然后我就睡了沙发 |
[31:38] | – Dan? – He’s my cousin. | -丹 -是我堂弟 |
[31:41] | Stayed with us a few weeks last spring. | 去年春天来跟我们住了几周 |
[31:42] | He’s like an uncle to the kids. | 他就像孩子们的叔叔 |
[31:45] | And what’s his last name? | 他姓什么 |
[31:46] | O’Brien. Same as mine… used to be. | 奥布莱恩 跟我以前的一样 |
[31:50] | Where’s he live? | 他住哪儿 |
[31:52] | He’s up in Springfield, Missouri. | 在密苏里州的斯普林菲尔德 |
[31:55] | But he hasn’t seen the family in a long time. | 但他很久没和家里人联系过了 |
[31:57] | – He stayed there on the couch? – No, he stayed in Will’s room, | -他在这睡沙发 -不 他住威尔的房间 |
[32:00] | Will was on the couch. | 威尔在沙发睡 |
[32:09] | Would you write down his contact info? | 你能把他的联系方式写下来吗 |
[32:12] | Phone number and address. | 电话号码和地址 |
[32:13] | What for? Been gone since May. | 为什么 他五月份就走了 |
[32:16] | Just have to check out anything we can. | 需要尽可能核实所有线索 |
[32:19] | Sometimes, there’s tension between the parents, or… | 有时 家长间关系比较紧张 |
[32:23] | fightin’ and whatnot, | 吵架之类的 |
[32:25] | kids’ll make like to run away. | 孩子们很可能会离家出走 |
[32:27] | They didn’t run away, god damn it. | 他们没有离家出走 该死的 |
[32:30] | Why don’t you go find that “Trash Man” bastard | 你们为什么不去找那个混蛋拾荒人 |
[32:32] | and ask him some questions. | 问他问题 |
[32:34] | – Did you talk to Ronnie Ball? – We did. | -你们跟罗尼·鲍尔谈过吗 -是的 |
[32:37] | Hadn’t seen Will since school. | 放学后就没见过威尔 |
[32:39] | Parents said he’d been home since 3:00. | 家长说他三点以后一直在家 |
[32:42] | But they didn’t run off. | 他们没有离家出走 |
[32:55] | Everybody went home to wait for daylight. | 所有人都回家等天亮 |
[32:59] | I didn’t go to sleep that first night. | 头天晚上我没睡 |
[33:01] | I stayed out, trying to find a trail. | 一直待在外面 想找到踪迹 |
[33:08] | I was a tracker, you see. | 我以前是侦察兵 |
[33:43] | I should stop. | 我该暂停下 |
[33:46] | Do I need to stop? | 需要我暂停吗 |
[33:50] | No, uh, we’re OK. | 不用 没事 |
[33:53] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[33:56] | Please continue, Mr. Hays. | 请继续 海斯先生 |
[34:00] | Had maybe 15 guys out that first night. | 头一晚大约有15个人外出搜寻 |
[34:04] | They went home after a few hours. | 找了几小时后就回家了 |
[34:06] | Day would give us better odds. | 白天更有机会找到他们 |
[34:08] | Get the news to help. | 让新闻也帮我们一把 |
[34:11] | Two children are missing | 两名儿童 |
[34:13] | from a West Finger neighborhood. | 在西芬格社区失踪 |
[34:14] | Will and Julie Purcell were last seen | 威尔和朱莉·珀塞尔已知的 |
[34:17] | riding their bicycles west on Turpin Road, | 最后活动为在特平路上骑自行车 |
[34:19] | not far from Devil’s Den State Park, | 靠近魔鬼穴州公园 |
[34:21] | around 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon. | 大约在失踪当日下午四时 |
[34:24] | Police are calling on volunteers to aid in the search | 警方呼吁志愿者参与搜救活动 |
[34:27] | and are asking all residents to keep an eye out | 并告诫所有居民提高警惕 |
[34:30] | and report anything unusual they might have noticed | 上报任何不寻常的现象 |
[34:33] | or believe might be relevant to the case. | 或可能与此案相关的线索 |
[34:35] | The brother and sister are 12 and 10, | 失踪兄妹的年龄分别为12岁和10岁 |
[34:38] | and attend the West Finger school system. | 就读于西芬格公立学校 |
[34:56] | “Tell me a story. | “给我讲个故事吧 |
[34:59] | In this century, and moment, of mania. | 在这世纪 于此刻的狂热之中 |
[35:05] | Tell me a story. | 给我讲个故事 |
[35:09] | Make it a story of great distances, and starlight. | 将它编成一首星河耿耿 银汉迢迢的歌 |
[35:15] | The name of the story will be Time, | 故事的名字叫做时光 |
[35:18] | but you must not pronounce its name. | 但你切不可说出故事的名字 |
[35:22] | Tell me a story of deep delight.” | 给我讲个埋藏深深喜悦的故事” |
[35:28] | What do you think Warren means by that? | 你们觉得沃伦想表达什么 |
[35:31] | Why mustn’t you say the name of the story? | 为什么不能说出故事的名字 |
[35:35] | Anybody? | 有人知道吗 |
[35:38] | Riley? | 莱利 |
[35:41] | I teach English, eighth through twelfth grade. | 我教8年级到12年级的英语 |
[35:45] | Will’s a student of mine, too. | 威尔也是我的学生 |
[35:47] | Do you got a boy in your class right now, | 你班里现在有没有一个 |
[35:49] | a senior, named Freddy Burns? | 叫弗莱迪·伯恩斯的初四学生 |
[35:55] | Yes. He’s here today. | 有 他今天来了 |
[35:57] | We’d like to speak with him. | 我们想和他谈谈 |
[35:59] | Ok. | 好的 |
[36:01] | What are you studying? | 你们在学什么 |
[36:05] | The quote. | 那句话 |
[36:07] | Uh, it’s a poem we’re discussing. | 我们在学习一首诗歌 |
[36:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[36:24] | “What?” | “怎么” |
[36:28] | We were just hanging out, ya know? | 我们就是一起玩 |
[36:31] | Go down to the ranger tower, mess around. | 去侦察塔那边胡闹 |
[36:33] | What time was that? | 什么时间 |
[36:35] | Um, maybe 4:30, 4:45 we got there, I think. | 大概四点半或四点三刻 |
[36:39] | And that was you… | 有你 |
[36:41] | Ryan Peters, and this Lampanella boy? | 瑞恩·彼得斯 和这个兰佩尼拉 |
[36:44] | Anybody drinkin’? | 有人喝酒吗 |
[36:45] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[36:51] | See on the news this mornin’… | 看今早新闻了吗 |
[36:53] | about those missing kids? | 关于失踪儿童的 |
[36:56] | These two. You recognize ’em? | 你认识这俩小孩吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah, I seen ’em around. | 我见过他们 |
[37:03] | I think we saw ’em. | 我们应该看见过他们 |
[37:05] | You saw ’em. | 你看见过他们 |
[37:07] | Ridin’ their bikes. | 骑着单车 |
[37:09] | Yesterday. We passed ’em when we were drivin’. | 就在昨天 我们在开车路上遇到过他们 |
[37:12] | What time was that? | 什么时候 |
[37:14] | Maybe 4:15? Before we got to the park. | 四点一刻左右 我们到公园前 |
[37:17] | You saw ’em riding their bikes in the neighborhood? | 你看到他们在家附近骑单车 |
[37:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[37:22] | Just the once? You didn’t see ’em again? | 仅此一次 之后再没见过了 |
[37:25] | – No, sir. – And they weren’t out at the tower? | -没有了 -他们没在塔附近玩耍吗 |
[37:28] | No. No, sir. | 没有 警官 |
[37:31] | What time y’all leave the park? | 你们什么时候离开的公园 |
[37:34] | It was about 9:00, I think. A little after. | 差不多九点 可能还要晚一点 |
[37:38] | Let me ask you. | 我问下你 |
[37:42] | What’s up with this? | 这是什么 |
[37:46] | I-I mean, it’s– | 这… |
[37:48] | it’s just a band. | 只是个乐队 |
[37:50] | Black Sabbath, huh? | 叫黑色安息日的乐队 |
[37:53] | What’s a Black Sabbath? | 黑色安息日是什么 |
[37:55] | It’s a satanic mass. | 一种黑弥撒 |
[37:58] | Is that true? It’s satanic? | 是这样吗 撒旦崇拜 |
[38:02] | I think it’s just their name. | 他们就是取了这个名字而已 |
[38:15] | You see either of these children yesterday? | 你昨天有看到过这两个小孩吗 |
[38:22] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:27] | Yeah. Yea– | 有 |
[38:30] | I mean, yes, sir. I– | 看到过 警官 |
[38:32] | They were– They were out playin’ in– in the park. | 他们当时在公园里玩 |
[38:35] | You saw ’em in the park? | 你在公园里看到他们了 |
[38:40] | Were they up at the tower when y’all hangin’ out? | 你们玩的时候他们有在那座塔附近吗 |
[38:43] | No. I– | 没 |
[38:46] | I mean, I-I don’t think so. | 我是说 我觉得没有 |
[38:48] | But you don’t know. | 但你说不准 |
[38:51] | I don’t know all the kids that were playin’ out there, ya know? | 我又不认识所有在那里玩的小孩 |
[38:53] | There were other kids out there? | 当时还有其他小孩在那 |
[38:55] | Yeah. They weren’t with us, um– | 是的 不过我们没玩在一起 |
[38:59] | There were a couple kids playin’ with firecrackers | 有几个小孩在玩鞭炮 |
[39:01] | and younger kids just runnin’ around. | 年纪小点的就在周围乱跑 |
[39:04] | We didn’t talk to ’em. | 我们没跟他们说话 |
[39:06] | You know any of their names? | 那你知道他们的名字吗 |
[39:10] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:12] | Anything you can tell me about Will? | 你能跟我们说说威尔的情况吗 |
[39:15] | His friends? Family? | 他的家人朋友之类的 |
[39:18] | Any sense you might’ve had? | 还有你对他的看法 |
[39:23] | He’s a good student. | 他是个好学生 |
[39:25] | Quiet, polite in homeroom. | 在教室的时候安静有礼 |
[39:29] | He’s very advanced in English. | 英文成绩很拔尖 |
[39:33] | As far as home, I don’t really know. | 不过我不太了解他的家庭状况 |
[39:37] | I don’t know either of his parents. | 我对他的父母一无所知 |
[39:40] | But he’s a nice boy. | 但他真的很听话 |
[39:44] | He has a sensitivity. | 他有点敏感 |
[39:46] | You always worry a bit about the sensitive ones. | 作为老师总会比较担心那些敏感的学生 |
[39:51] | There’s a few of the older boys here, | 而且学校里有那么几个高年级男生 |
[39:53] | you know, they make it hard on the others. | 总会找其他学生的麻烦 |
[39:56] | But I never saw Will getting any trouble. | 但我从没见威尔惹过麻烦 |
[39:59] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:02] | Well, I don’t think he got noticed much. | 没有太多人注意他 |
[40:06] | How long you been teachin’? | 您任教多长时间了 |
[40:08] | – About six years. – All at West Finger? | -大约六年 -一直都在西芬格 |
[40:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[40:12] | Hey, you say “Sir,” I start lookin’ for my boss. | 你一说”长官” 我就以为我上司来了 |
[40:15] | No, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:17] | Just, you know. Police. | 警察都是长官 |
[40:25] | How is it here? You know. | 这里怎么样 在你看来 |
[40:30] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[40:33] | It’s good, really, for what it is. | 学校很好 |
[40:36] | I hear something now and then. | 有时会听到一些话 |
[40:39] | They’re all poor around here. That’s the main thing. | 这里主要都是穷人 |
[40:43] | What you hear now and then? | 你会听到什么 |
[40:45] | You know… | 就是 |
[40:47] | a word in the hallway or something. | 走廊里的只言片语 |
[40:51] | They’re careful around me. | 他们不在我面前说 |
[40:58] | What about these boys, um, | 那些男孩呢 |
[41:01] | Freddy Burns, Ryan Peters, | 弗莱迪·伯恩斯 瑞恩·彼得斯 |
[41:03] | and Jason Lampanella? | 杰森·兰佩尼拉 |
[41:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:06] | They’re kinda their own little group. | 他们自己拉帮结伙 |
[41:09] | They posture a lot, | 非常显摆 |
[41:12] | but I’d say they’re mostly outcasts. | 但还是被人排挤 |
[41:16] | Tough attitudes, | 充硬汉 |
[41:18] | can’t talk to girls– that kind of thing. | 不跟女生讲话 这样的 |
[41:24] | And Will’s good in English? | 威尔的英语很好 |
[41:26] | Reads at a twelfth grade level, | 阅读能力有12年级的水平 |
[41:29] | writes very well, | 写作能力强 |
[41:31] | pays attention in class. | 认真听讲 |
[41:34] | He’s a bit shy about speaking up. | 课上发言时有些害羞 |
[41:40] | You from this area? | 你是本地人吗 |
[41:43] | Fayetteville. | 费耶特维尔 |
[41:45] | Still live there. | 现在还住在那 |
[41:48] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[41:50] | Nice place. | 地方挺好 |
[41:51] | Yep. | 对 |
[41:57] | All right, um… | 那好 |
[42:00] | Thanks very much, Miss Reardon. | 非常感谢 里尔顿女士 |
[42:03] | Well, now you have me looking for my mother. | 你这么叫我我还以为我妈来了 |
[42:05] | Yeah, OK. | 好吧 |
[42:07] | I’m Wayne. | 我叫韦恩 |
[42:09] | Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[42:11] | Ok. | 好的 |
[42:14] | Think you’ll find those children? | 你能找到那些孩子吗 |
[42:17] | I’ve got hope. | 希望吧 |
[42:22] | I’ll let you know if there’s anything else. | 有别的问题我再联系你 |
[42:24] | Please do. | 当然 |
[42:26] | Anything at all. | 不用客气 |
[42:31] | Do you have a number? | 能留个电话号码吗 |
[42:46] | – I’ll be in touch. – Good. | -以后再联系 -好的 |
[42:57] | Think they’re lyin’? | 你觉得他们说谎了 |
[42:59] | I mean, they’re lyin’, but… | 他们确实撒谎了 |
[43:03] | think it’s just regular teenage lyin’, | 但这是小孩都会撒的谎 |
[43:06] | or somethin’ else? | 还是别的 |
[43:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[43:11] | The one, Burns, lied about the beer. | 伯恩斯 在啤酒的事上撒谎了 |
[43:14] | There’s lots of reasons to do that. | 撒谎的理由有很多 |
[43:18] | Put a couple of guys tailin’ Burns and Peters. | 派几个人跟着伯恩斯和彼得斯 |
[43:21] | Hit this address up for the trash can guy, Woodard. | 去这个地址找拾荒人 伍达德 |
[43:25] | Come back on the teenagers, we need to. | 我们得再跟孩子们谈谈 |
[43:30] | What about that teacher? | 那位老师呢 |
[43:32] | You gonna come back on her? | 要再找她谈谈吗 |
[43:43] | After the school, we, uh… | 离开学校后 我们 |
[43:47] | checked out that guy people called “Trash Man.” | 去找了人称”拾荒人”的家伙 |
[43:51] | Brett Woodard. | 布雷特·伍达德 |
[43:57] | Used to ride around in his go-cart collectin’ garbage. | 他常常开一辆简易车到处收垃圾 |
[44:03] | He wasn’t home. | 他当时不在家 |
[44:06] | Checked around his place, the door was open. | 我们检查了下 门没锁 |
[44:11] | Anyways, | 反正 |
[44:13] | you know what happened with him. | 你们知道他的遭遇 |
[45:37] | Think the backyard was neater. | 家里比后院还乱 |
[45:47] | A lot of guys have trouble, they come back. | 很多人从战场回来之后都遇到了问题 |
[45:53] | I heard one of my old rodeo buddies | 我听说一个老朋友 |
[45:55] | is on the street in Shreveport. | 在什里夫波特露宿街头 |
[45:58] | There’s another buddy went to prison in Oklahoma. | 还有个人进了俄克拉荷马的监狱 |
[46:02] | Killed a dude in a bar fight. | 在酒吧斗殴时杀了个人 |
[46:06] | You know guys like that? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[46:10] | Couple. | 好几个 |
[46:15] | Put an APB on this guy. | 发全境通告找他 |
[46:38] | I’m ready to go now. | 可以结束了 |
[46:41] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想待在这 |
[46:44] | I need to stop for today. | 今天就这样吧 |
[46:47] | Well, we didn’t really get into the questions. | 好吧 我们还没到提问环节呢 |
[46:50] | I understand if it’s difficult to discuss Mr. Woodard– | 我明白 如果谈伍达德先生不方便的话 |
[46:52] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[46:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:01] | – You all right, Pop? – I think. I don’t know. | -你没事吧 爸 -没事 我也说不清 |
[47:04] | – Can you get ’em out of here? – Yeah, sure. | -能请他们走吗 -好的 |
[47:45] | Wanna thank the volunteers came out with us today. | 我想谢谢今天来的志愿者 |
[47:49] | It’s a tough thing. | 这事不容易 |
[47:54] | Check this spot. | 查下这个地方 |
[47:56] | Get those fuckin’ dogs away from me. | 把这些死狗带远点 |
[47:59] | OK. | 行 |
[48:22] | What’s your partner doin’? | 你搭档在干什么 |
[48:25] | He’s got his own thing. | 他有自己的风格 |
[48:27] | Well, how’s that help us? | 对我们有什么用 |
[48:30] | Man was a LRRP in ‘Nam. You know what that is? | 他是越战的远侦兵 你知道远侦兵吗 |
[48:34] | Long range reconnaissance. | 远距离侦察兵 |
[48:37] | Drop ’em in the jungle alone, | 把他们独自丢在丛林 |
[48:40] | come out two or three weeks later with scalps. | 两三周后就能带着战利品出来 |
[48:46] | He’s like a pathfinder. | 就像探路者 |
[48:49] | Tracks wild boar for fun. | 打野猪找乐子 |
[48:54] | He wanna look alone, I’m OK with it. | 他一副高冷样 我觉得没什么 |
[52:57] | Shit. | 操 |
[53:49] | Roland? | 罗兰 |
[53:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[53:53] | I found the boy. | 我找到那个男孩了 |
[54:03] | “What is love? | “爱是什么 |
[54:06] | One name for it is Knowledge.” | 它的一个名字叫知识” |
[54:13] | 《生与死和秋天的满月》 谋杀 儿童绑架 与因此毁掉的社区 艾米莉亚·海斯 | |
[54:20] | Dad? | 爸 |
[54:24] | Crew cleared out. | 人请走了 |
[54:25] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[54:32] | Pop? | 爸 |
[55:03] | There’s another one of them dolls, | 那边又发现了一个 |
[55:06] | further back. | 那种娃娃 |
[55:10] | Right where the trail got sketchy. | 就在铁轨尽头 |
[55:14] | Bag ’em all. | 都装起来 |
[55:16] | Ok. | 好 |
[55:19] | Leadin’ me. | 引我过来 |
[55:22] | Like a marker or somethin’. | 像是路标 |
[55:29] | Kid’s head looked injured. | 那孩子的头看上去受伤了 |
[55:35] | Did a little tunnel work over there, you know? | 挖了好一会儿通道 |
[55:39] | Almost couldn’t go inside. | 差点没法进来 |
[55:42] | All right. | 好 |
[55:45] | There’s no sign of the girl. | 没找到那个女孩 |
[55:47] | We have to get back out there lookin’ for her. | 我们得回到外面去找她 |
[55:49] | OK, man. All right. We will. | 好的 伙计 我们会的 |
[55:57] | You know what I found. | 你知道我当时找到了什么 |
[55:59] | I don’t need to go back over it. | 我没必要再回忆一遍 |
[56:05] | I think I’m done for the day, | 今天就说到这里吧 |
[56:06] | unless y’all wanna tell me what’s goin’ on. | 除非你们告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[56:09] | What’s goin’ on is the wrong man ten years ago. | 十年前抓错人了 |
[56:11] | No shit. But tell me why. | 那还用说 但是为什么 |
[56:17] | OK, I’ll give y’all another 20 minutes some other time, | 下次我再抽个二十来分钟和你们聊吧 |
[56:20] | and that’s how we’ll do this. | 就这么着吧 |
[56:23] | Maybe we’ll finish up by next summer. | 也许到明年夏天能说完 |
[56:28] | The girl… Julie. | 那个女孩 朱莉 |
[56:31] | – Alan, I don’t– – What about her? | -阿伦 我觉得不… -她怎么了 |
[56:34] | Her prints went into the system | 他们建数据库时 |
[56:36] | when they established the database. | 把她的指纹也录入了 |
[56:43] | – OK. – An after-hours burglary in Sallisaw, | -然后呢 -俄克拉荷马州萨利索 |
[56:45] | Oklahoma. | 发生了一起盗窃案 |
[56:47] | Two months ago. | 两个月前 |
[56:49] | A Walgreen’s. | 沃尔格林药店 |
[56:51] | Somebody broke into the pharmacy. | 有人在打烊后入室行窃 |
[56:54] | PD worked the store for fingerprints. | 警局的人去店里提取指纹 |
[56:58] | Only one set of prints hit. | 只有一组查到吻合的指纹 |
[57:01] | Julie Purcell’s. | 朱莉·珀塞尔的 |
[57:04] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[57:07] | – She’s alive? – Apparently. | -她还活着 -显然是的 |
[57:10] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[57:17] | She’s out there. | 她还活着 |
[57:29] | Where ya goin’? | 你去哪里 |
[57:31] | Back out. | 回外面去 |
[57:34] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 |
[57:39] | It’s too dark, man. | 天色太暗了 |
[57:41] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[59:03] | Everybody was scared. That included us. | 所有人都很害怕 包括我们 |
[59:06] | 真探 下集预告 | |
[59:08] | We’re gonna have to have a curfew for a little while. | 我们得实行一段时间的宵禁 |
[59:12] | You questioned people during this time, right? | 你在这期间找人问过话 对吗 |
[59:14] | Do you know another way to do it? | 你有别的办法吗 |
[59:16] | Vice gave me a dude to look at. | 风化组给我们提供了个嫌疑人 |
[59:18] | We need you to come with us, sir. | 你得跟我们走一趟 先生 |
[59:20] | Did you see her get the doll? | 你看到她拿娃娃了吗 |
[59:22] | There were two ghosts dressed in big sheets. | 有两个披着大床单的鬼 |
[59:25] | I never stopped coming up with theories about that case. | 我从来没停止过对那案子的思索 |