时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And I think her and me, | 我觉得她和我 |
[00:06] | it was as close as she could give the thing a happy ending. | 这是她能给与本案的最好结局了 |
[00:08] | It’s as much about us as anything. | 这本书基本就是讲述了我们 |
[00:12] | You found him, didn’t you? | 是你找到的他 对吗 |
[00:13] | You look like you haven’t slept | 你看起来没睡过觉 |
[00:15] | Right now our focus is tryin’ to find this little girl. | 目前我们主要着力于找到这个小女孩 |
[00:18] | What about that fella, | 那个人呢 |
[00:19] | always digging through everybody’s trash. | 总是翻大家垃圾的那个人 |
[00:21] | Sure you didn’t see anything? | 确定什么都没有看到吗 |
[00:23] | I was goin’ in the other direction. | 我当时正往反方向开 |
[00:24] | Have you seen this doll before? | 你见过这个娃娃吗 |
[00:26] | H-Halloween. Julie got one. | 万圣节见过 朱莉有一个 |
[00:28] | Girl got one of these dolls, | 女孩拿到了这种玩偶 |
[00:30] | and then you found two of them at the crime scene? | 然后你在犯罪现场发现了两个一样的 |
[00:32] | You sure you wanna keep talkin’ to the TV people? | 你确定你想继续接受电视台的采访吗 |
[00:34] | It’s bringin’ things back. Goin’ over the case. | 能勾起回忆 回顾案件 |
[00:37] | I’m rememberin’ things. | 我能记起事情了 |
[00:38] | I think Mom want you to enjoy the family you have around you. | 我觉得妈妈会希望你享受你的家庭 |
[00:41] | We believe the missing girl | 我们相信那个失踪的女孩 |
[00:42] | was contacted by her abductor | 是上周参加万圣节的时候 |
[00:44] | while she participated in Halloween last week. | 被绑架者盯上的 |
[00:47] | I knew they wouldn’t listen to me. | 我知道他们不会听我的 |
[00:48] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么阻止 |
[00:49] | They ain’t my tribe, man. | 他们不是我的同类 兄弟 |
[00:51] | Vice gave me a dude to look at. | 风化组给我提供了个嫌疑人 |
[00:53] | I wanna get him. | 我想去抓他 |
[00:56] | 别担心 朱莉在一个安全的地方 孩子们很开心 别找了 放手吧 | |
[00:56] | What is that, huh? | 那是什么 |
[00:58] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:01] | Well, what’s it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[01:02] | 别担心 朱莉在一个安全的地方 孩子们很开心 别找了 放手吧 | |
[02:40] | It’s just like the paperwork says. Read the report. | 报告上都写了 看报告去 |
[02:44] | Our feeling is that the prosecution | 我们认为检方 |
[02:46] | didn’t make a full accounting or mount a suitable case. | 当时并没有做出完整解释或构建合理案件 |
[02:50] | So we have to do that now– | 所以这是我们现在要做的 |
[02:52] | get the full accountin’. | 做出完整解释 |
[02:56] | 罗兰·韦斯特 阿肯色州警察局 D大队 副队长 | |
[03:08] | Around the end of the first week, family got the note. | 第一周快结束的时候 那家人收到了那封信 |
[03:14] | Envelope’s handwritten, so this isn’t a brainiac. | 信封是手写的 所以这不是疯子干得 |
[03:18] | Processing stamp’s from a post office in Farmington– | 检查了邮票 是法明顿寄出来的 |
[03:22] | that could have been dropped in any mailbox. | 但是没有具体位置 |
[03:24] | We’re puttin’ men out there to canvass. | 我们已经派人去调查了 |
[03:29] | You see this? | 看到这个没 |
[03:32] | Twiggs said they’ve been fielding calls from Martians all day. | 相关部门一直在过滤电话 |
[03:35] | What’s the Ozark Children’s Outreach? | 欧扎克儿童救助会是什么机构 |
[03:37] | Some charity. | 一个慈善组织 |
[03:40] | You think it’s true? | 你觉得是真的吗 |
[03:42] | Girl’s alive? | 那女孩还活着 |
[03:45] | I think she is. | 我觉得她还活着 |
[03:48] | What were you focusing on prior? | 你们当时的重心是什么 |
[03:53] | Neighborhood surveillance. Like it says in the report. | 对社区的监控 报告里写了的 |
[03:56] | Right, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:58] | “All day.” | “全天候” |
[04:01] | But you guys didn’t get to the house till after everybody else. | 但你们在别人都到了之后才抵达现场 |
[04:04] | I mean, you’d have got there first | 你们不应该第一个到吗 |
[04:05] | if you were in the neighborhood, wouldn’t you? | 毕竟你们当时就在附近 |
[04:08] | Well, mighta taken the call late, or– | 可能是电话接晚了 |
[04:12] | I’m a little fuzzy. | 我不太记得了 |
[04:15] | Wayne probably has a better memory. | 韦恩也许还记得 |
[04:19] | The picture doesn’t show anything new. | 从片子来看没有什么新发现 |
[04:22] | Nothing that suggests a blackout, | 看不出有昏迷现象发生 |
[04:23] | and that’s good. | 这是好事 |
[04:25] | Since your CT scan looks clean, | 您的CT扫描没问题 |
[04:27] | I think the concern right now is the need | 我觉得当务之急是 |
[04:29] | to adjust your lifestyle to what’s happening. | 您需要根据现有情况调整生活习惯 |
[04:31] | I wasn’t– | 我没有… |
[04:34] | He explained it wrong. | 是他没解释好 |
[04:38] | Didn’t drive in my sleep or any kind of “state.” | 我没有在梦游或是任何状况下开车 |
[04:42] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[04:44] | at the time, I… | 在当时 我… |
[04:47] | I believe I-I did know what I was doin’. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[04:51] | It’s only I forgot later. | 只不过后来忘记了 |
[04:52] | We’re just gonna have to do some things differently. | 我们需要做出一点小改变 |
[04:55] | OK, Dad? | 行吗 爸 |
[04:56] | I went up there for a reason. I just can’t remember. | 我去那里是有原因的 只不过我回想不起来 |
[05:00] | It’s not like I’m losin’ it. | 我又不是失控了 |
[05:01] | Do you remember the rest of dinner at my place? | 你还记得在我那吃晚餐吗 |
[05:06] | Remember me driving you home? | 然后我把你载回了家 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[05:09] | Heather drove you home. | 是海瑟送你回的家 |
[05:12] | Now we’re playing “gotcha.” | 还跟我玩起文字游戏了是吧 |
[05:14] | Mr. Hays, your son loves you. | 海斯先生 你的儿子很关心你 |
[05:16] | Our only concern is for your well-being. | 我们最关心的是您的身心健康 |
[05:18] | I know my son loves me, Doctor. | 我知道我儿子爱我 医生 |
[05:20] | But thanks for walking me through that. | 谢谢你再告诉我一遍 |
[05:25] | The place you found yourself. | 你回过神来的那个地方 |
[05:28] | Do you know why you might have wanted to go there? | 知道自己为什么要去那吗 |
[05:32] | Does it have any significance? | 那里有什么特别之处吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah. It did. | 确实有 |
[05:38] | He did a couple interviews for this show. | 他给一个节目做过几次采访 |
[05:40] | Been talkin’ about an old case took place out there. | 谈论的是在那发生的一起陈年旧案 |
[05:41] | – What, you rattin’ on me? – What, are you workin’ a case? | -你居然告我密 -你在查案吗 |
[05:46] | It was never fully solved. | 案子一直悬而未决 |
[05:48] | People don’t remember being babies– | 人都会忘记自己还是婴儿的时候 |
[05:51] | it’s good we get to revisit this stage at the end. | 年纪大了再经历一遍也不算是坏事 |
[05:55] | Mr. Hays, believe me, | 海斯先生 请相信我 |
[05:57] | I can understand your frustration with the disease. | 我能理解这病让你非常焦虑 |
[05:59] | A disease you can’t even say what it is. | 一个你都没办法确诊的病 |
[06:02] | We can say what it almost certainly is. | 我们基本可以确认您患的是什么病了 |
[06:14] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[06:17] | You try puttin’ me in a home, I’ll off myself. | 你要是想送我进养老院 我就自我了断 |
[06:22] | Put it out your head. | 你断了这个念头 |
[06:33] | Don’t you want to know? | 你不想知道吗 |
[06:37] | You do. | 你想 |
[06:41] | And she needs help, doesn’t she? | 而且她需要帮助 不是吗 |
[06:43] | 沃尔格林 食品市场 药房 | |
[06:44] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:51] | You know, it was just a case when I caught it. | 我接手的时候这只是一个案子 |
[06:56] | I didn’t know it’d be my last. | 我没想到会是我最后一个案子 |
[07:01] | You with the book these last years… | 最近这几年你写书 |
[07:07] | I feel like I’m…. | 我觉得我 |
[07:10] | tired of this thing being in our lives. | 厌倦了这件事在我们生活中搅和 |
[07:16] | Like when we met. | 就像我们相遇的时候 |
[07:20] | I mean, Saturday night, your mom’s got the kids… | 我是说 周六晚上 你妈妈在照顾孩子 |
[07:26] | got this thing sittin’ between us. | 这件事横在我们中间 |
[07:34] | So what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么做 |
[07:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:42] | There was a motel back there. | 路上有个汽车旅馆 |
[07:46] | We could just drink and have sex all night. | 我们可以整夜喝酒做爱 |
[07:54] | Boy, that’d be great. | 老天 能那样就好了 |
[08:01] | Alan said so far they have her prints on the counter | 阿伦说目前他们在柜台和主要区域的 |
[08:03] | and some shelves in the main area. | 几个货架上发现了她的指纹 |
[08:07] | Were there any behind the pharmacy? | 药房后面有指纹吗 |
[08:09] | He didn’t know. Sallisaw PD’s got it. | 他不知道 归萨利索警方管 |
[08:12] | Shouldn’t you talk to them? | 你是不是该跟他们谈谈 |
[08:16] | May come back on me. | 可能会对我不利 |
[08:18] | It’s not like if they check, someone’s gonna have my back. | 如果他们去查 可没人支持我 |
[08:26] | What if I talk to them? | 如果我去跟他们谈呢 |
[08:29] | Sallisaw. | 萨利索警方 |
[08:32] | An author with a book about the case. | 把案子写成书的作家 |
[08:35] | I have galleys, I’m legitimate, | 我有样书 合情合理 |
[08:38] | – I bet I could get ’em to share with me. – I doubt it. | -我打赌我能让他们分享信息 -深表怀疑 |
[08:41] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:42] | I’ll get done up, | 我会好好打扮 |
[08:44] | bookish but sexy, | 性感的书呆子 |
[08:47] | intimidated by those big, tough cops. | 在这些高大威猛的警察面前畏畏缩缩 |
[08:50] | This is, like… | 这就像是 |
[08:52] | Afro Hart to Hart? That it? | 黑人版《哈特夫妇》 是吗 |
[08:53] | Come on. | 别闹 |
[09:01] | Wanna use the pay phone, we’re here? Check on the kids? | 趁还在这要打个电话吗 看看孩子们怎么样 |
[09:06] | Why don’t I call from the motel? | 为何不到汽车旅馆再打呢 |
[09:30] | We need to walk it back. | 我们得再过一遍 |
[09:33] | Re-examine it all. | 全部重新调查 |
[09:36] | It’s like a thing’s staring right at us. | 就像有个东西正盯着我们 |
[09:39] | Got that feelin’ myself. | 我也这么觉得 |
[09:51] | The Purcells. Said they were gonna play with their neighbor, | 珀赛尔夫妇 说他们要去找邻居玩 |
[09:54] | – the Boyle kid. – Yeah? | -博伊尔家的孩子 -怎么了 |
[09:57] | But he said they didn’t have any plans. | 但是那孩子却说他们并没有约好 |
[10:03] | Why would the Purcell kids lie about meeting the Boyle kid? | 珀塞尔家的孩子为什么要撒谎 |
[10:08] | What were they up to? | 他们要去干什么 |
[10:11] | What were they really doin’? | 他们到底是想干什么 |
[10:13] | Back to the kids. | 又回到了孩子身上 |
[10:16] | Talk to the parents again, | 再跟他们的父母谈谈 |
[10:17] | the Boyle kid, any others knew ’em. | 博伊尔家的孩子 以及其他认识他们的人 |
[10:22] | Go back through the house again, right? | 回他们家里再看看 对吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah, right on. | 对 没错 |
[10:30] | That’s good, man. | 那招不错 |
[10:34] | Get that teacher to help with the kids. | 让那个老师帮忙对付那些孩子 |
[10:41] | Wayne had the idea them kids would tell him stories. | 韦恩想到那些孩子可能是在编故事 |
[10:45] | And he was correct. | 他说对了 |
[10:48] | Y’all fucked a good detective there. | 你们毁了一个好警察 |
[10:51] | You know that, right? | 你们自己也知道吧 |
[10:53] | I wouldn’t argue with you. | 我同意 |
[10:55] | But it wasn’t me. | 但那不是我干得 |
[10:57] | Probably didn’t even give you shit for it when you saw him, huh? | 也许你从一开始就没把他当回事是吧 |
[11:01] | I can’t say he did, no. | 你这么说也可以 |
[11:06] | Purple Hays. My man. | 老普·海斯 我的兄弟 |
[11:11] | Tried to get him transferred over here twice, ya know? | 我曾经两次想把他调过来 |
[11:15] | Blocked both times by the major’s office. | 但两次都被上面卡住了 |
[11:18] | Told me not to ask again. | 还让我不许再提 |
[11:20] | Feels like we should stay on point. | 咱们还是说重点吧 |
[11:24] | I’m makin’ a point, son. | 我说的就是重点 小子 |
[11:32] | You played with Will and Julie a lot, huh? | 你经常和威尔及朱莉一起玩 是吗 |
[11:35] | Not really. I mean, | 并不是 我是说 |
[11:37] | I hung out with Will at school a little. | 我在学校时会跟威尔一起玩 |
[11:41] | But y’all hung out after school. | 但是放学后你们三个会在一起玩 |
[11:44] | His dad said y’all played after school. | 他爸爸说你们放学后经常会一起玩 |
[11:46] | No, sir. We didn’t play much. | 没有 先生 我们不怎么在一起玩 |
[11:50] | I mean, I told him he could come over sometime | 我告诉他他可以找个时间 |
[11:53] | to see the new puppy, but that’s it. | 来看看我新养的小狗 仅此而已 |
[11:55] | He’s home after school. Or at basketball now. | 他放学就回家 或者去打篮球 |
[11:58] | He don’t go out playin’ much. | 他不怎么出去玩的 |
[12:06] | You said they played a lot– that neighbor, | 你说他们经常跟邻居的孩子一起玩 |
[12:08] | Ronnie Boyle? | 罗尼·博伊尔 |
[12:12] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[12:14] | three, four times a week. | 一周三四次吧 |
[12:16] | They’re best friends. | 他们是好朋友 |
[12:17] | Did Ronnie ever come over here to the house? | 罗尼来过你们家吗 |
[12:20] | Did you ever see him when the kids get together? | 孩子们在一起玩时你见过他吗 |
[12:23] | Um, no… | 没有吧 |
[12:25] | I guess not. | 应该没有 |
[12:27] | I mean, I know him and his parents from school. | 我在学校认识的他和他父母 |
[12:30] | And they’d go over to his place. | 他们会去他那里 |
[12:32] | Well, actually, looks like they didn’t really play together. | 事实上 他们并不经常在一起玩 |
[12:37] | What is this– | 这是什么… |
[12:40] | What’s this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:42] | Why aren’t you out there lookin’ for her? | 你为什么不去找她 |
[12:44] | That’s where she is. Out there. She’s alive. | 她还在外面 她还活着 |
[12:47] | The letter said she’s out there. | 信上说她就在那 |
[12:49] | Feds are runnin’ a wide search, Mr. Purcell, | 联邦调查员在大范围搜索 珀塞尔先生 |
[12:51] | and they have a lot more manpower. | 他们有很多人力 |
[12:54] | We’re just trying to focus on what’s personal. | 我们只是想从私事上下手 |
[12:57] | Would you folks be all right | 你们介意我们 |
[13:00] | if we started going back through some of their things? | 去再看看孩子们的东西吗 |
[13:03] | We’re afraid now we… we mighta overlooked somethin’. | 我们担心 我们也许忽略了什么东西 |
[13:08] | What? | 什么 |
[13:10] | We just don’t know, ma’am. | 我们也不知道 女士 |
[14:55] | We’ll process this stuff | 我们检查完这些东西 |
[14:57] | and get it back to ya. | 就还给你们 |
[14:59] | Don’t lose it, OK? | 别弄丢了 好吗 |
[15:01] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[15:04] | Say, one of you used to work at Hoyt Foods? | 你们有谁在霍伊特食品工作过吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I did. | 有 我 |
[15:11] | On the chicken line. | 在鸡肉生产线工作 |
[15:13] | Quit a year or two ago. | 一两年前就不干了 |
[15:15] | Make better money in tips at the Sawhorse. | 在锯架餐厅赚的钱更多 |
[15:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:21] | Just asking. | 只是问问 |
[15:24] | Thank you, now. | 谢谢了 |
[15:38] | So Wayne opened up that the kids weren’t doin’ | 所以韦恩发现了孩子们 |
[15:40] | what they said they were. | 言行不一 |
[15:42] | With that big reward, brought everybody out the woodwork. | 那悬赏让人都冒出来了 |
[15:47] | You see Wayne much anymore? | 在那之后你经常见到韦恩吗 |
[15:50] | Not at all, really. | 还真不常见 |
[15:53] | And I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[15:55] | No hard feelin’s, though? | 你们没闹翻 |
[15:58] | Not between him and me. | 我和他没有 |
[16:00] | We were good friends, as I see it. | 我们是好朋友 我认为 |
[16:05] | I think it was… | 我觉得是 |
[16:07] | once we stopped workin’ together, | 我们不在一起工作之后 |
[16:10] | we just stopped. | 就不联系了 |
[16:14] | Sometimes it’s like that with people. | 人之常情 |
[16:23] | Dad, can I get a Transformer? | 爸爸 我能买个变形金刚吗 |
[16:24] | No. | 不能 |
[16:26] | Can we get something from the toys, Dad? | 我们能买些玩具吗 爸爸 |
[16:28] | – If it’s cheap? – No. | -如果便宜的话 -不行 |
[16:30] | Where the hell’s the charcoal? | 木炭到底在哪 |
[16:31] | – How about if it’s only a dollar? – No. | -如果只要一块钱呢 -不行 |
[16:35] | Stores aren’t supposed to be this big. | 商店不该搞这么大 |
[16:37] | Can we at least go look at the toys? | 我们可以去看看玩具吗 |
[16:39] | No. You guys have to stay with me. | 不行 你们得跟着我 |
[16:45] | So we’re tryin’ to update the book, if possible. | 如果可能的话 我想更新书里的内容 |
[16:48] | Hearing about her prints at the drugstore, | 听说药店里采集到了她的指纹 |
[16:50] | it’s very significant. | 是条重大线索 |
[16:52] | How’d you hear about that? | 从哪听说的 |
[16:55] | My ex-husband. | 我前夫那 |
[16:56] | He’s a cop in Arkansas. | 他是阿肯色州的警察 |
[17:01] | Always had a thing for cops, I guess. | 我可能是对警察有什么情结 |
[17:05] | We got a few partials and a lot of fulls. | 我们收集到少数部分指纹和大量完整指纹 |
[17:08] | We verified it with the state crime lab. | 我们在国家犯罪实验室比对过了 |
[17:10] | It’s definitely a match. | 绝对吻合 |
[17:13] | Were any of her prints found behind the pharmacy? | 药店后面发现她的指纹了吗 |
[17:16] | No. But we didn’t get to keep workin’ the scene, neither. | 没有 但我们也没有继续在现场勘查 |
[17:21] | End of the day, | 毕竟 |
[17:22] | store just wanted to get back to business. | 药店只想继续营业 |
[17:25] | So hers were just the shelves. | 所以只在货架上发现了她的指纹 |
[17:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[17:29] | We only focused on the robbery, | 我们只对抢劫案做了调查 |
[17:30] | and that was months ago. | 那是几个月前的事了 |
[17:34] | I’m about to clock out. | 我准备打卡下班了 |
[17:36] | You wanna grab a bite? We can talk more about it? | 想吃点什么垫下肚子 我们再聊聊吗 |
[17:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:05] | I think we’re done. | 都买完了 |
[18:07] | That was awful, right? | 累死了 对吗 |
[18:10] | Since you guys were so good, I’ll let you get one thing. | 你们都很乖 你们可以要一个东西 |
[18:12] | – Yes! – Feel better, sad guy? | -太好了 -高兴点了吗 忧郁小子 |
[18:18] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹呢 |
[18:20] | She was right behind me. I don’t know. | 她就在我后面 不知道 |
[18:23] | Come on. | 来 |
[18:27] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[18:29] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[18:44] | Becca! | 贝卡 |
[18:45] | Becca! Becca! | 贝卡 贝卡 |
[18:49] | Becca! Becca! | 贝卡 贝卡 |
[18:52] | …please come to customer service. | 请到顾客服务台来 |
[18:54] | Look for the nearest Wal-Mart representative | 请找到离你最近的沃尔玛工作人员 |
[18:56] | and ask them to bring you to customer service. | 请他们带你到顾客服务台来 |
[18:59] | – Rebecca Hays. – It’s been ten minutes. | -丽贝卡·海斯 -已经十分钟了 |
[19:02] | Need to lock down the store. | 要把商店门关闭 |
[19:04] | Shut all the doors, nobody in or out. | 关闭所有门 谁也不准进出 |
[19:07] | Listen to me. I’m a cop. State Police. | 听我说 我是警察 州警察 |
[19:09] | Lock down the store now. | 立刻关闭商店 |
[19:10] | I’ll make an announcement, give me the mic. | 我来发一段公告 把麦克风给我 |
[19:12] | – Sir, I don’t think that you– – Give me the mic! | -先生 我觉得你不… -把麦给我 |
[19:17] | – Where were you? – I don’t know. | -你去哪了 -不知道 |
[19:19] | They were giving out chips in one place, | 有个地方在发薯条试吃 |
[19:21] | and I stopped to eat some, and y’all were gone. | 我就吃了几根 然后你们就不见了 |
[19:24] | Goddamnit, you can’t do that! You hear me?! | 老天 你不能这么做 明白吗 |
[19:26] | Don’t fuckin’ do that, Rebecca! | 你不能这么做 丽贝卡 |
[19:36] | Ok. Ok. | 好了 好了 |
[19:38] | Let’s go. Let’s just go home. | 我们走吧 我们回家 |
[19:59] | We were happy to help. | 我们很想帮忙 |
[20:01] | Especially once we heard she was a former employee of ours. | 尤其是听说她曾是我们的员工 |
[20:05] | Just, it led to a lot of false tips. | 因为你们的悬赏出现了很多假情报 |
[20:08] | You know, it’s better to coordinate this kind of thing | 最好在和警方协调之后 |
[20:11] | between our offices. | 再这么做 |
[20:13] | But we did. | 但我们联系你们过了 |
[20:15] | The board cleared it with the county prosecutor’s office. | 董事会征求了县地检办公室的同意 |
[20:21] | I don’t see any pictures of y’all puttin’ up rewards for anybody. | 我没看到你们给其他人贴出的悬赏 |
[20:25] | Up till now, we’ve tended to help families | 在这之前 我们主要给需要医疗救助的 |
[20:28] | with children that needed medical treatment. | 有孩子的家庭提供帮助 |
[20:30] | But with it all over the news, | 但是看到新闻之后 |
[20:32] | and knowing the mother used to be in our family of workers, | 加上得知孩子的母亲曾经是我们的员工 |
[20:36] | the board voted to contribute. | 董事会决定出一份力 |
[20:39] | When did this outreach start? | 救助会是什么时候成立的 |
[20:42] | Mr. Hoyt endowed the foundation | 霍伊特先生的孙女 |
[20:44] | after they lost their granddaughter a couple of years ago. | 几年前离世了 随后他捐助了这个基金会 |
[20:47] | Mother worked on the chicken line. Where’s that building? | 孩子的母亲在鸡肉生产线上工作 是哪幢楼 |
[20:50] | Uh, let’s see…. | 我看看 |
[20:53] | it would be one of… | 应该是 |
[20:56] | those two. | 那两个中的一个 |
[21:00] | You know what would help? | 你知道有什么可以帮上忙吗 |
[21:02] | Names and dates of hire | 在这座工厂里工作的 |
[21:03] | for every employee that works at this plant. | 所有员工的姓名和雇佣日期 |
[21:05] | That’s nearly 700 people. | 那有接近700人呢 |
[21:08] | Faster we get ’em back, the better. | 越快给我们越好 |
[21:12] | All right. Sure. Of course. | 好 当然 没问题 |
[21:14] | We’ll start getting it together right now. | 我们这就开始准备 |
[21:16] | And the big man– Mr. Hoyt– he ever here? | 那个大人物 霍伊特先生 他会来这吗 |
[21:20] | Well, hardly, no. Mr. Hoyt’s been in Africa since mid-October. | 不 霍伊特先生十月中旬就去非洲了 |
[21:25] | – Safari. – Oh, yeah? | -游猎 -是吗 |
[21:27] | My partner’s a bit of a hunter himself. | 我的搭档也是个猎手 |
[22:20] | State PD. Task Force. | 州警 特别小组 |
[22:27] | The girl’s bein’ held at a snake farm in Huntsville? | 小女孩一直被囚禁在亨茨维尔的一个蛇舍里 |
[22:32] | And how do you know this, ma’am? | 你是怎么知道的 女士 |
[22:37] | Listen, we closed right now, | 听着 我们已经下班了 |
[22:39] | but do me a favor- call back in the mornin’. | 但是请你明天早上再打过来 |
[22:43] | This number, | 还是这个号码 |
[22:44] | and ask for Agents Bowen or Diller. | 请找鲍文或迪勒探员 |
[22:46] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[22:48] | Tell ’em what you’re tellin’ me. | 把你刚刚跟我说的告诉他们 |
[22:52] | All right, now. | 再见 |
[22:58] | Lady seen Julie Purcell in a dream. | 这位女士在梦里见到了朱莉·珀塞尔 |
[23:02] | She say her dreams always come true. | 她说自己的梦一定会实现 |
[23:09] | All this stuff’s about that game. | 关于这游戏的所有信息 |
[23:12] | Couldn’t find his dice, but– | 找不到他的骰子 但是 |
[23:16] | I’m not seein’ anything. | 我没有头绪 |
[23:21] | Except he played a lot… | 只知道他经常玩 |
[23:24] | and them other kids didn’t play with him, huh? | 而其他孩子不和他一起玩 |
[23:42] | Who gave Julie the doll, met ’em in the woods? | 谁给了朱莉娃娃 并和他们在树林里见面 |
[23:45] | Who played the game with Will? | 谁和威尔一起玩这个游戏 |
[23:47] | Where’d they go after school? | 他们放学后要去哪里 |
[23:48] | They were meant to be with that neighbor. | 本来他们要去见那个邻居 |
[23:51] | So what was your next move? | 你们下一步计划是什么 |
[23:56] | Shut down the park, except for search parties. | 关闭公园 除了搜救人员其他人不得入内 |
[23:59] | They were still doin’ ’em every day. Mostly volunteer. | 他们还是每天都去搜索 大多数是志愿者 |
[24:04] | State park’s about 2500 acres. | 州公园面积大约有10平方公里 |
[24:07] | So, how does it work? | 你一般都怎么做 |
[24:10] | Spot patterns. | 寻找模式 |
[24:14] | Disturbance, flattening. | 哪里乱了 哪里平了 |
[24:17] | It’s there, you just have to look for it. | 模式就在那里 只需仔细查看 |
[24:20] | Bent grass, compressed ground. | 被压平的草地 压过的地面 |
[24:26] | You tracked men in the war? | 你在战争时期追踪过别人 |
[24:31] | I did. | 是的 |
[24:35] | Did you march? | 你去示过威吗 |
[24:38] | I did. | 是的 |
[24:41] | Funny how the protests stopped once the draft ended. | 真有意思 草案一结束抗议就停止了 |
[24:53] | Hey, that, uh, poem you were teaching… | 你之前教的那首诗歌 |
[24:57] | Yeah. You had some thoughts about it? | 嗯 你有什么想法 |
[25:03] | He says you call the story Time. | 他说你管这故事叫时光 |
[25:06] | But you can’t say its name. | 但你不能说故事的名字 |
[25:08] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[25:12] | I think it’s because | 我想是因为 |
[25:15] | we’re in time… and of time… | 我们与时间互相交错 融为一体 |
[25:21] | but to name– | 但说出名字 |
[25:24] | You separate yourself from something when you name it, | 一旦命名就使自己与之分离 |
[25:27] | and I think he means we can’t be separated from time. | 我觉得他想表达我们无法与时间分离 |
[25:37] | I thought he meant it was like the name of God. | 我以为他说的是上帝之名 |
[25:41] | You know, how the Hebrews weren’t supposed to say God’s name. | 就像希伯来人不能口称上帝的名字一样 |
[26:12] | Think maybe we should have dinner sometime? | 我们什么时候能一起吃个晚饭吗 |
[26:29] | Those Sallisaw boys couldn’t stop tellin’ me stuff. | 萨利索警局的人不停地跟我说 |
[26:33] | I was pretty tremendous. | 我可真厉害 |
[26:35] | I think I have a future at this. | 我觉得自己能干这行 |
[26:39] | – You’re reading it! Finally. – Not really. | -你终于开始读了 -并没有 |
[26:44] | Keep seeing my name. | 总是看见我的名字 |
[26:53] | Are you drunk? | 你醉了吗 |
[26:55] | No, I’m– | 不 我 |
[26:57] | I had a drink at dinner. | 我晚餐喝了杯酒 |
[27:00] | This detective took me out to eat. | 一个警探带我出去吃晚饭 |
[27:03] | – Oh, terrific. – No, actually, | -那可太好了 -事实上 |
[27:05] | I got a lot of info from him. | 他给了我很多信息 |
[27:07] | Listen, her fingerprints were found | 在化妆品区的货架上 |
[27:09] | just on the shelves in the cosmetics aisle. | 发现了她的指纹 |
[27:11] | Looks like she was probably a customer. | 她应该是顾客 |
[27:14] | They had the prior week’s surveillance footage, | 他们还有之前一周的监控录像 |
[27:16] | I think they’re gonna let me take a look at it. | 他们应该会让我看看 |
[27:18] | I didn’t get any of the shit you want. | 我在沃尔玛没买到 |
[27:21] | At Wal-Mart. | 你要的东西 |
[27:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[27:28] | Did something happen? | 怎么回事 |
[27:30] | – Are the kids all right? – The kids are fine. | -孩子们还好吗 -很好 |
[27:33] | – Are you all right? – I’m all right. | -你没事吧 -我很好 |
[27:36] | But one thing. One favor. | 我就要求你一件事 |
[27:39] | Do not come bouncin’ in here, half in the bag, | 以后不要半醉不醒地进门 |
[27:42] | all giddy about this shit. | 说话的时候乱晃 |
[27:44] | Can you do that? | 行不行 |
[27:46] | Can you summon the mental resolve | 你能不能行行好 |
[27:48] | to shut up about this shit with me? | 别他妈烦我了 |
[27:52] | If you feel this way, you don’t have to talk to me like that. | 就算你这样想 你也没必要跟我这样说话 |
[27:55] | – You could just tell me. – You’ve been told. | -好好说就行了 -告诉过你了 |
[27:58] | Why don’t you go check on your kids | 你去看看孩子吧 |
[27:59] | since you haven’t seen ’em all day. | 你一整天都没见他们了 |
[28:02] | – They’re supposed to be in bed. – Fuck off. | -他们现在应该睡下了 -滚蛋 |
[28:04] | I’m with them five times | 我陪孩子的时间比你 |
[28:05] | the amount you are for a job that treats you like shit. | 干那垃圾工作的时间多得多 |
[28:08] | I don’t really feel like tradin’ curses. I said my piece. | 我不想对骂 我说完了 |
[28:13] | I’m not gonna stop, Wayne. | 我不会收手的 韦恩 |
[31:12] | Patrol’s got the scene. Forensics is on the way. | 巡警封锁了现场 鉴证员马上就到 |
[31:16] | That’s where the boy died. | 那个男孩死在这里 |
[31:19] | Somebody carried him to the cave. | 有人把他移到了洞里 |
[31:21] | The office checked the field reports. | 办公室查了报告 |
[31:24] | Nobody talked to this guy. | 没人跟他谈过 |
[31:26] | And the farm road’s not on our maps. | 农场的路不在我们的地图上 |
[31:39] | I already talked to your people. | 我已经跟你们的人说过了 |
[31:42] | Man came here the next day. | 第二天来的那个人 |
[31:45] | What man? | 什么人 |
[31:47] | Was he police? Sheriff’s? | 警察 还是治安官 |
[31:49] | Man in a suit. Showed me a badge. | 穿着西装 给我看了警徽 |
[31:53] | Asked me about those missin’ kids, | 问我失踪的孩子的事 |
[31:55] | if I’d seen anything. | 有没有看到什么 |
[31:57] | Can you describe him? | 能描述一下这个人吗 |
[32:01] | A normal guy. White. A suit. | 普通人 白人 穿西装 |
[32:06] | Showed me a badge. | 给我看了警徽 |
[32:09] | What’d you tell him? Did you see anything? | 你跟他说了什么 你看见什么了 |
[32:11] | I told him I seen those kids ‘fore. | 我说我以前见过那几个孩子 |
[32:15] | Two or three times. They come down my road and into the woods. | 两三次吧 他们走我农场的路去树林里玩 |
[32:20] | Couple afternoons I seen ’em. | 一般是在下午 |
[32:22] | – You see anybody else? – Yeah. | -你看见过其他人吗 -是的 |
[32:25] | Told him I seen a car out here a couple times. | 跟他讲了之前有几次都看到有辆车停在那里 |
[32:29] | Nice one. Brown. Man and woman. | 豪车 棕色的 看见过一个男人和女人 |
[32:32] | Uh, but it– but it wasn’t the same day. | 但不是同一天见到的他们 |
[32:35] | What’d they look like? The man and woman. | 那个男人和女人长什么样 |
[32:38] | Like y’all. | 像你们一样 |
[32:39] | Black and white. | 一个黑人一个白人 |
[32:42] | Man was Negro. | 男的是黑人 |
[32:44] | I couldn’t see faces. | 看不清脸 |
[32:47] | Now, most times, | 通常 |
[32:48] | you gotta be lookin’ for our place… | 你得自己寻找 |
[32:52] | but sometimes people come out here. | 但有时候人们自己会出来 |
[32:55] | Sir? | 先生 |
[32:57] | You mind we search your property? | 介意我们搜查一下你家吗 |
[33:00] | Yes, sir, I mind. | 我介意 |
[33:02] | Don’t you need a warrant for somethin’ like that? | 你们不得出示搜查令什么的吗 |
[33:06] | If you make us get one. | 如果需要我们可以去弄一个 |
[33:09] | I think you’ll have to, son. | 那你就去弄一个吧 孩子 |
[33:14] | Can I ask… | 请问 |
[33:16] | do you feel there was sufficient coverage of the neighborhood | 你觉得当时你们的搜查范围有覆盖到 |
[33:18] | during the canvassing? | 整个社区吗 |
[33:20] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[33:23] | We brought whatever we had. | 我们动用了所有资源 |
[33:27] | General rule is, you start close, then work your way out. | 一般都会就近区域开始搜查 再慢慢扩展 |
[33:31] | Did officers conduct multiple interviews | 警员们和所有潜在证人 |
[33:33] | – with all potential witnesses? – Yes. | -都进行过多次面谈吗 -是的 |
[33:37] | And, uh, I feel like, honestly, | 而且老实说我感觉 |
[33:41] | everyone was givin’ everything they had. | 所有人都把知道的说出来了 |
[33:43] | Well, we have people who say | 但我们发现有人声称 |
[33:44] | they were never questioned by the police, | 他们从未被警察询问过 |
[33:46] | although they remember the officers going door to door. | 他们也记得当时警察都是挨家挨户问询的 |
[33:55] | I don’t know. | 这我就不知道了 |
[33:57] | If anyone got overlooked, it was a mistake. | 如果有人被漏掉 那肯定是个失误 |
[34:00] | We had over a hundred law enforcement officers out there. | 我们派出了100多位执法人员 |
[34:03] | Some residents did get talked to three or four times. | 有些居民确实被询问了三四次 |
[34:06] | But nobody spoke to these people. | 但却没人询问过这些居民 |
[34:09] | And we found two who both separately claim to have witnessed | 而且我们发现有两个人 分别声称 |
[34:12] | a very nice brown sedan driving around the neighborhoods, | 他们在附近都见过一辆棕色豪华轿车 |
[34:16] | and later, away from Devil’s Den on the day of the murder. | 并且在谋杀当日看到过这辆车驶离魔鬼穴 |
[34:23] | Brown sedan? | 棕色轿车 |
[34:25] | A witness said police talked to him once, | 一个目击证人说警察找他询问过一次 |
[34:27] | and he told them about the car, but they never came back. | 他跟警察说过那辆车 但之后没人再找过他 |
[34:29] | And there’s no mention of the sedan in the field reports. | 现场调查报告中并没有提到这辆轿车 |
[34:32] | Another said police never took a statement, | 还有一个证人说警察并没有记笔录 |
[34:35] | but they both noticed the car because it was new and upscale, | 他们都有注意到这辆车 因为它很新很贵 |
[34:38] | and that was unusual for the area. | 在那个区域很罕见 |
[34:40] | And that the vehicle kept driving around. | 而且那辆车一直在附近转悠 |
[34:47] | Treads. | 车胎印 |
[34:50] | I remember. Treads. | 我记得 那些车胎印 |
[34:53] | Another former resident, Charles Snyder, | 另一个前住户 查尔斯·辛德说 |
[34:55] | said two weeks before, he reported that his boy and a friend | 两周前 他报过警说他儿子和一个朋友 |
[34:58] | had told of a black man with a scar, in a suit, | 在魔鬼穴公园附近孩子们常玩的死胡同里 |
[35:01] | at the cul-de-sac where the kids played near Devil’s Den. | 见过一个穿西服 有个伤疤的黑人 |
[35:05] | No one ever came back to question him. | 但没人去询问过他 |
[35:10] | None of this is mentioned in the official reports. | 在正式报告里这些都没提到过 |
[35:17] | This alone, don’t you think, points to serious flaws | 你不觉得光这件事就表明 从一开始 |
[35:20] | in the investigation from the beginning? | 调查就出现了严重的问题吗 |
[35:27] | What’s goin’ on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[35:29] | Really. | 说真的 |
[35:30] | You have some new evidence? | 你有新的证据吗 |
[35:32] | Are you lookin’ for Julie? You find somethin’? | 你在找朱莉吗 你找到了什么 |
[35:35] | – That’s enough for today. – No, I’m all right. | -今天就这样吧 -不 我没事 |
[35:37] | – I think we’re doing well. – I’m sure you do. | -我觉得进展很好 -你当然这么认为 |
[35:40] | You see his distress? This man is ill, Elisa. | 你看到他的焦虑了吗 他病了 艾莉莎 |
[35:43] | – Henry– – That is enough. | -亨利 -就这样吧 |
[35:48] | For today. | 今天 |
[36:01] | Over there. | 那边 |
[36:03] | Other side of the tree line. | 林木线的另一边 |
[36:05] | It’s hard to find. Kinda hidden. | 很难找 很隐蔽 |
[36:07] | That’s where they played. | 那就是他们平时玩的地方 |
[36:10] | We need to process these toys. | 我们得检查这些玩具 |
[36:12] | Can bag the toys, but we need pictures to show the parents. | 玩具可以包起来 但先拍照片好给父母们看 |
[37:01] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:03] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[37:04] | What are you doin’, skulking around here? | 你在干什么 在这偷偷摸摸的 |
[37:06] | Wha– | 什 |
[37:09] | We got kids playin’ out here, | 有孩子在这玩 |
[37:12] | and we don’t need you lurkin’ around ’em. | 我们不需要你在他们周围鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[37:14] | My kids and two others say you keep comin’ around that field | 我的孩子和其他两个说你总过来 |
[37:16] | where they all play. | 来他们玩的地方 |
[37:18] | What are you comin’ around the kids for? | 你整天在孩子周围转想干什么 |
[37:21] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[37:23] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[37:25] | – I have kids. – No, you don’t. | -我也有小孩 -不 你没有 |
[37:27] | And we don’t want you around, ya hear? | 我们不想你来这周围 听到了吗 |
[37:30] | I live here! I have rights! | 我住在这 我有权利 |
[37:32] | I fought for your fuckin’ rights, you asshole– | 我为了你们的权利而战斗过 蠢货 |
[37:39] | You’re a goddamn bum. | 你是个该死的流浪汉 |
[37:41] | You stay away from these kids. | 你离这些孩子远点 |
[37:42] | And stay out of our neighborhood! | 离开这个社区 |
[37:58] | You hear me now, boy? | 你听到我说的话了吗 小子 |
[38:01] | You don’t come around here no more. | 你不准再到这附近来 |
[38:04] | We don’t see you, | 我们不想看到你 |
[38:06] | and God help you if you talk to another child out here. | 如果你再和一个孩子说话我们就不客气了 |
[38:28] | Get the fuck outta here! | 滚出这里 |
[39:31] | So how’s life in charge? | 过得怎么样 |
[39:35] | It’s got its good and bad. | 有好有坏 |
[39:41] | You talked to ’em? Alan’s firm? | 跟他们谈过了吗 阿伦的人 |
[39:45] | Yeah, they approached me. | 他们联系了我 |
[39:48] | The guy’s kids hired them, he said. | 他说那家伙的孩子雇了他们 |
[39:52] | But you support it? | 你支持吗 |
[39:54] | Reopenin’ it? | 重新调查 |
[39:59] | They tell you about the fingerprints? | 他们跟你说了指纹的事吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[40:05] | You have any idea what that means to me? | 你知道那对我意味着什么吗 |
[40:09] | I have to imagine. | 我只能靠想的 |
[40:11] | But yes, sir. | 但我能想象 |
[40:19] | You know, I… | 知道吗 我 |
[40:21] | I think of Lucy. | 我常想起露西 |
[40:24] | I wish she was still around to hear this. | 希望她还能活着听到这个消息 |
[40:28] | Two years ago now. | 两年前 |
[40:31] | Alan had her file. | 阿伦拿到了她的文件 |
[40:34] | I had the body brought back from Vegas. | 我让人把尸体从维加斯运回来 |
[40:39] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[40:42] | How you doin’ with all this now? | 你现在情况怎么样 |
[40:46] | I’m still sober. | 我戒酒了 |
[40:48] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[40:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:52] | I’m proud of you, man. | 我为你骄傲 |
[40:55] | So, uh… I got my Higher Power, | 我找到了上帝的力量 |
[41:00] | and he’s putting this in front of me now. | 祂把这些展现在我眼前 |
[41:05] | Cream and extra sugar still? | 还是加奶油 多加糖吗 |
[41:08] | Yes, sir. Like a dessert. | 是的 做得跟甜点一样 |
[41:12] | How about the other one? | 另一个人呢 |
[41:14] | Your partner. He still around? | 你的搭档 他还在吗 |
[41:19] | He’s on the job. | 他还在干这行 |
[41:22] | Hasn’t been in major crimes in a long time. | 很久没碰过重大案件了 |
[41:27] | Anyways, yeah, me and him… | 总之 我跟他 |
[41:32] | kinda lost touch. | 基本没联系了 |
[41:36] | You didn’t have to check on me, Lieutenant West. | 你没必要来看我 韦斯特副队长 |
[41:40] | You’ve done more for me than just about anybody. | 比起他人 你为我做得最多了 |
[41:45] | Pulled me out of that hole five years ago. | 五年前是你把我救了出来 |
[41:48] | Nah. | 不 |
[41:49] | You done good. | 是你自己 |
[42:03] | Can I ask you for somethin’? | 我能问你些事情吗 |
[42:07] | You can ask. | 问吧 |
[42:10] | Would you pray with me? | 你愿意和我一起祈祷吗 |
[42:21] | God… | 上帝 |
[42:24] | save me from anger. | 让我不再愤怒 |
[42:27] | God… save me from resentment. | 上帝 让我不再忿恨 |
[42:34] | God, save me from my judgments and prophecies, | 上帝 让我不再有偏见和预言 |
[42:39] | my– my need to control. | 不再有控制欲 |
[42:45] | I have known you by The Hawk and the Dove… | 我通过老鹰和白鸽认识你 |
[42:49] | and I live at your infinite compassion. | 我活在你无尽的同情下 |
[42:54] | Lord, | 上帝 |
[42:56] | guard what I hold dear, | 守护我所珍重的一切 |
[42:59] | and let me never hold too dearly | 不要让我对这世上的一切 |
[43:02] | anything of this world. | 过于依赖 |
[43:06] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[43:14] | Brown sedan. | 棕色的轿车 |
[43:18] | Farmer talked about a… | 农民提到一辆 |
[43:20] | brown sedan… | 棕色的轿车 |
[43:23] | ’80.. | 80年 |
[43:27] | We knew. | 我们知道 |
[43:32] | Was that who… they played with? | 是不是跟他们一起玩的人 |
[43:40] | She wrote a bit about how the games we found… | 她写了一点我们发现的游戏 |
[43:45] | got people worried that kids were gettin’ killed | 让人们担心玩这个游戏的孩子 |
[43:48] | playin’ this stuff… | 会被杀害 |
[43:52] | or something… | 或是什么 |
[43:57] | Henry was, uh, five or six, | 亨利才五六岁 |
[44:00] | I think, when she started writing. | 在她开始写作时 |
[44:02] | Becca would have been… | 贝卡应该是 |
[44:05] | three or four. | 三四岁 |
[44:17] | Scientists now theorize | 科学家们提出理论认为 |
[44:19] | an infinite number of dimensions outside our own. | 在我们之外有无限多个维度 |
[44:24] | Einstein said past, present, and future | 爱因斯坦说过去 现在和未来 |
[44:28] | are all a stubbornly persistent illusion. | 都不过是一种持续不断的幻觉 |
[44:34] | Ohh… Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[44:37] | And are you waking up to that illusion? | 你是否意识到那个幻觉 |
[44:41] | Now, while things fall apart, | 当一切都四分五裂 |
[44:44] | are you starting to see them clearly? | 你是否开始看清它们 |
[44:48] | And at the end of all things… | 所有一切结束时 |
[44:51] | are you awakening to what you withheld? | 你是否会意识到你所隐瞒的 |
[44:56] | Did you confuse reacting with feeling? | 你是否混淆反应和感觉 |
[45:00] | Did you mistake compulsion for freedom? | 是否错把冲动当作自由 |
[45:05] | Please, not– not like this. | 拜托 别这样 |
[45:09] | And even so… | 即使如此 |
[45:12] | did you harden your heart against what loved you most? | 你是否对你所挚爱的事或人变得铁石心肠 |
[45:16] | Not like this. | 别这样 |
[45:19] | Not like this. | 别这样 |
[45:21] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[45:24] | Did you think you could just go on | 你觉得你可以永不回头 |
[45:27] | and never once have to look back? | 继续向前走吗 |
[45:30] | Please, I– I don’t deserve this. I– | 拜托 你不应该这么对我 |
[45:34] | Whatever’s happening, I-I don’t deserve this. | 无论发生什么 你不应该这么对我 |
[45:37] | No, you don’t. | 没错 是不应该 |
[45:39] | But it’s happening anyway. | 但无论如何还是会发生 |
[45:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[45:50] | Where is it? I– | 它在哪 |
[45:55] | How much… do I have to lose? | 我还要失去多少 |
[45:59] | Everything. | 一切 |
[46:00] | Same as everybody else. | 跟所有人一样 |
[46:08] | I lost Becca. | 我失去了贝卡 |
[46:10] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[46:13] | Not the way you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[46:20] | You’re worried what they’ll find. | 你担心他们会找到 |
[46:24] | What you left in the woods. | 你留在树林里的东西 |
[46:31] | Finish it. | 做个了结吧 |
[47:42] | Got a message. The lieutenant wanted to meet you. | 有一条留言 副队长想见你 |
[47:50] | Movin’ up in the world. | 往上爬了 |
[48:23] | No. I don’t recognize ’em. | 我没见过这些玩具 |
[48:29] | I think. I mean… | 我觉得 |
[48:33] | I know I didn’t buy any of these. | 反正我没买过这些东西 |
[48:36] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[48:39] | I don’t think so. | 也不是我买的 |
[48:42] | I don’t really remember. | 我记不清了 |
[48:43] | I’m the one bought ’em toys. | 孩子们的玩具都是我买 |
[48:45] | I don’t recognize any of those. | 这些玩具我一个都没见过 |
[48:51] | This about the reward? | 这些跟悬赏有关吗 |
[48:54] | Someone called us. | 有人给我们打电话了 |
[48:59] | What’s it have to do with? | 这和孩子们有什么联系 |
[49:01] | Where’d you find these? | 你们从哪里找到的这些东西 |
[49:05] | Looks like the kids had this kinda… | 看起来孩子们在树林里 |
[49:08] | play area hidden out in the forest. | 有个类似游乐场的地方 |
[49:11] | Found these toys there. | 在那里找到的这些玩具 |
[49:14] | They could be anybody’s. | 有可能是任何人的 |
[49:17] | Had the kids’ prints on ’em. | 上面有你孩子们的指纹 |
[49:20] | Another set of prints we can’t ID. | 以及无法分辨的另一组指纹 |
[49:24] | And more of those straw dolls. | 还有更多的稻草娃娃 |
[49:27] | They were meetin’ somebody? | 他们是去见什么人吗 |
[49:30] | Like some adult? | 比如某个成年人 |
[49:32] | Maybe. Yes, sir. | 有可能是这样 先生 |
[49:35] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[49:38] | We haven’t seen this. | 我们以前没见过 |
[49:41] | It’s an old baby album. | 是个以前的儿童影集 |
[49:44] | He brought it out. I– | 他把它拿出来的 我 |
[49:46] | I can’t look at it. | 我不忍心看 |
[49:55] | Roland? | 罗兰 |
[50:13] | It’s the same. | 同样的姿势 |
[50:39] | What’s this one from? | 这张照片是在哪拍的 |
[50:42] | That’s Will’s first communion. | 威尔第一次参加圣餐仪式时 |
[50:46] | He was ten. | 当时他十岁 |
[50:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:26] | Purple Hays. | 老普·海斯 |
[51:29] | How you been, killer? | 最近如何 伙计 |
[51:34] | Just makin’ my rounds. Places I’m not wanted. | 每天巡巡逻 到处乱晃 |
[51:39] | – Dub SoCo. – You served? | -金馥力娇酒 -你参过军 |
[51:42] | – Every day of my life. – Yeah? What war? | -每一天 -是吗 什么战争 |
[51:45] | Motherfucker, get me two fingers of Southern Comfort. | 混蛋 给我两指的金馥力娇酒 |
[51:48] | He’s a lieutenant with state police. | 他是州警的副队长 |
[51:59] | Coulda told him you were fixin’ jeeps | 应该告诉他我们被人打的时候 |
[52:01] | while the rest of us was gettin’ shot at. | 你却在修吉普 |
[52:03] | Coulda slapped my dick on the bar, too. | 也可以把我的屌甩在吧台上 |
[52:07] | Nine years, you’re still talkin’ about your dick. | 九年 你还是半句不离你的屌 |
[52:10] | Well, I don’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[52:11] | It just… keeps comin’ up. | 总是…脱口而出 |
[52:20] | New task force. I’m in charge. | 新的特别小组 由我领头 |
[52:28] | Good for you, Lieutenant. | 好样的 副队长 |
[52:33] | Say… | 这是 |
[52:36] | that promotion for merit… | 立功升职 |
[52:40] | or did it come with the pigmentation? | 还是说因为肤色亮丽 |
[52:43] | I think, unlike some others, I lacked a big fuckin’ mouth. | 我觉得应该是因为我不像有些人那样大嘴巴 |
[52:48] | Hell, with affirmative action, you coulda been my boss by now. | 当初要是有平权运动你现在说不定是我上司了 |
[52:54] | Guess if I’d been clumsy enough to get shot, | 估计当初要是我不小心中枪了 |
[52:57] | I’d be playing golf most days | 我现在就天天打高尔夫球 |
[53:00] | and callin’ old buddies like I’m doin’ ’em a favor. | 一副施人恩惠似的给老朋友打电话了 |
[53:05] | Guess you had a few ‘fore I got here. | 看来在我来之前你还是有几个朋友的 |
[53:11] | Could be avoidin’ home. | 也许只是不想回家 |
[53:19] | I was gonna keep goin’, some race bit. | 我本来准备继续下去的 |
[53:22] | You never been very funny. | 你从来不是个风趣的人 |
[53:28] | You feel like maybe bein’ a detective again? | 想不想再当个警探 |
[53:35] | ‘Cause that, you were OK at. | 因为你还算擅长 |
[53:41] | Purcell case? | 珀赛尔的案子 |
[53:44] | State’s reopenin’ it. | 州里要重新调查 |
[53:46] | They want me to steer. | 他们想让我来负责 |
[53:49] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[53:51] | Can’t stop this rocket. | 一路高升 |
[53:55] | You wanna get back to work, or not? | 你到底想不想回来工作 |
[54:08] | I, uh… | 我 |
[54:11] | I’m sorry about the pigmentation line. | 很抱歉说你肤色亮丽 |
[54:14] | No, you’re not. | 你才不抱歉呢 |
[54:17] | Half-sorry. | 半抱歉吧 |