时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We need to reexamine it all. | 我们得全部重新调查 |
[00:04] | It’s like a thing staring right at us. | 就像有个东西正盯着我们 |
[00:08] | The Purcells… | 珀赛尔夫妇 |
[00:09] | said they were gonna play with their neighbor. | 说他们要去找邻居玩 |
[00:10] | The Boyle kid. What were they really doing? | 博伊尔家的孩子 他们到底是想干什么 |
[00:13] | Looks like the kids had this play area | 看起来孩子们在树林里 |
[00:15] | hidden out in the forest. | 有个类似游乐场的地方 |
[00:17] | Found these toys there. | 在那里找到的这些玩具 |
[00:18] | They were meeting somebody? Like some adult? | 他们是去见什么人吗 比如某个成年人 |
[00:21] | – What’s this? – That’s Will’s first communion. | -这是哪 -威尔第一次参加圣餐仪式 |
[00:23] | It’s the same. | 同样的姿势 |
[00:25] | What are you coming around the kids for? | 你到孩子周围要干什么 |
[00:30] | I’ve seen those kids before. | 我以前见过那几个孩子 |
[00:32] | You see anybody else? | 你看见过其他人吗 |
[00:33] | Car out here a couple times. | 有几次都有辆车 |
[00:35] | Another former resident noticed the car | 另一个前住户注意到这辆车 |
[00:37] | because it was new and upscale | 因为它很新很贵 |
[00:39] | and no one ever came back to question him. | 但没人去询问过他 |
[00:41] | This points to serious flaws in the investigation | 这表明从一开始调查就出现了 |
[00:44] | from the beginning. | 严重的问题 |
[00:45] | Two months ago. Burglary. One set of prints hit. | 两个月前 盗窃案 一组指纹查到吻合 |
[00:47] | Julie Purcell’s. | 朱莉·珀塞尔的 |
[00:49] | Her prints were found just on the shells. | 在货架上发现了她的指纹 |
[00:51] | Looks like she was probably a customer. | 她应该是顾客 |
[00:52] | Do not come bouncing in here, giddy about this shit. | 不要半醉不醒地进门 说话的时候乱晃 |
[00:55] | New task force. I’m in charge. | 新的特别小组 由我负责 |
[00:57] | You feel like maybe being a detective again? | 想不想再当个警探 |
[02:42] | For whoever desires to save his life… | 想自救之人 |
[02:46] | will lose it, but… | 必将丧命 |
[02:49] | 圣米迦勒 欧扎克教堂 | |
[02:50] | whoever loses his life for my sake… | 为吾丧命者 |
[02:54] | will save it. | 终将自救 |
[02:59] | I will never leave the gathered regiment, | 我不会离开我的信徒 |
[03:02] | nor flee from any battle. | 或是逃避战斗 |
[03:05] | And I give them eternal life. | 我赐予他们永生 |
[03:10] | And they shall never perish. | 他们将免于死亡 |
[03:15] | Neither shall anyone snatch them out of my hand. | 也无人可将他们从我身边夺走 |
[03:20] | Now… | 那么 |
[03:22] | what is this about? | 这说的是什么 |
[03:25] | We didn’t do classes, my first communion. | 我第一次参加圣餐仪式时到没有上过课 |
[03:29] | Why are the children posed this way? | 他们为什么摆出这个姿势 |
[03:32] | Prayerful repose | 祈祷的姿态 |
[03:33] | signifies their innocence and rebirth in Christ. | 表明他们的纯洁与重生 |
[03:37] | And why does Will have his eyes closed? | 威尔为什么闭着眼睛 |
[03:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:42] | I suppose he blinked. | 也许他眨眼了 |
[03:44] | Who took these pictures? | 这些照片是谁拍的 |
[03:46] | I did. | 是我拍的 |
[03:50] | The youth group– | 那俩孩子 |
[03:52] | had you talked much with the kids | 你有没有和他们谈过 |
[03:53] | about their activities outside the church? | 他们在教堂以外会做些什么 |
[03:55] | Ever about their home lives, | 比如家庭生活 |
[03:57] | new acquaintances? | 或是新认识了什么人 |
[04:00] | I didn’t often see their parents at service, | 我没怎么在做礼拜时看到过他们的父母 |
[04:04] | and it usually was just the father, Tom. | 通常也只会见到他们的父亲 汤姆 |
[04:07] | Actually, last I saw her, | 我最后一次见到朱莉时 |
[04:10] | Julie had been excited about seeing an aunt…? | 她很兴奋说就要见到姑妈了 |
[04:14] | She doesn’t have any aunts. | 她没有姑妈 |
[04:16] | Tell you anything about this aunt? | 她还提到过这个姑妈的其他事吗 |
[04:18] | Description? | 比如长相 |
[04:20] | Something might draw notice? | 有什么值得注意的地方 |
[04:22] | She told the woman’s name. I-I wish I could recollect it. | 她有说过她的名字 但是我想不起来了 |
[04:25] | We’d be grateful for names, | 希望你能把和兄妹俩 |
[04:27] | other people who worked with the youth group. | 接触过的人的名字告诉我们 |
[04:30] | Like to get some fingerprints too. | 最好还能收集他们的指纹 |
[04:32] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[04:35] | Any of this stuff look familiar? | 这些东西看着眼熟吗 |
[04:39] | That’s a chaff doll. | 这是干草娃娃 |
[04:41] | Patty Faber makes them for our fall fair, | 帕蒂·费伯为我们十月第一周搞的 |
[04:43] | first week in October. | 秋季集会做的 |
[04:45] | She’s a dear, good woman, I can tell you. | 她是个善良温柔的女人 |
[04:55] | You were Catholic. Do you attend services? | 你是天主教徒 你做礼拜吗 |
[04:58] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[05:00] | Remiss of late. | 最近比较少 |
[05:02] | I was an altar boy, | 我曾是圣坛侍从 |
[05:03] | little country church in Conway. | 康威的一个小教堂 |
[05:06] | Well, even abiding in the dark, | 虽然隐身于暗处 |
[05:07] | we implore a steadfast faith, | 我们仍坚信他的存在 |
[05:10] | assured His hand is at work. | 相信他会帮助我们 |
[05:15] | Anything else about the kids? | 还有其他和孩子们有关的信息吗 |
[05:18] | Just that they were sweet children, | 我只能说他们都是好孩子 |
[05:21] | and they looked out for each other. | 会照顾彼此 |
[05:26] | I don’t like him. | 我觉得他有问题 |
[05:28] | The priest. | 那个牧师 |
[05:31] | And I know his alibi’s good, | 我知道他有不在场证明 |
[05:32] | but… I don’t like him. | 但是我就是觉得他有问题 |
[05:36] | Man signs up to go without fuckin’ for life– | 一个人坚持一辈子不做爱 |
[05:40] | either he don’t know himself for a liar, | 要么他也不知道自己是个骗子 |
[05:43] | or he’s some tight, limited edition psycho, you know? | 或者他是个限量版的变态 |
[05:48] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[05:50] | everybody’s fuckin’ somethin’. | 每个人都有阴暗面 |
[05:54] | You can imagine that little boy | 你可以想象那小男孩 |
[05:55] | looking out for his sister, huh? | 照顾他妹妹 对吧 |
[06:02] | He was trying to defend her. | 他是想保护她 |
[06:04] | That’s what happened to him. | 他就是这么出的事 |
[06:06] | Maybe whoever they were playing with in the woods– | 也许是跟他们在树林里玩的人干的 |
[06:11] | maybe this new aunt or whoever– | 也许是这个新出现的姑妈 谁知道 |
[06:15] | they never wanted the boy. | 他们根本不想抓那个男孩 |
[06:18] | My feeling… | 我觉得 |
[06:20] | it was all about the girl. | 一切都是冲着那女孩去的 |
[06:30] | Catholic, huh? | 天主教徒 对吧 |
[06:31] | Yep. | 没错 |
[06:33] | We were Baptist. | 我们是浸信会的 |
[06:36] | Had a good buddy in the war. Baptist. | 之前参战时有个战友 就是浸信会的 |
[06:40] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎么样了 |
[07:01] | Look forward to meeting Patty Faber. | 等不及要会会那位帕蒂·费伯 |
[07:04] | A dear, good woman. | 一位善良温柔的女人 |
[07:10] | Yes, I’m pretty sure these are mine. | 对 这些都是我做的 |
[07:14] | Just little things I do. | 我经常做这些小玩意 |
[07:16] | Somebody bought ’em. Do you know who? | 有人买了他们 你知道是谁吗 |
[07:19] | Well, the last I sold these myself | 上一次我自己卖掉这些 |
[07:22] | was at the fair in October. | 是在十月份的集会上 |
[07:26] | I’d only sold a couple, | 我当时只卖出了一两个 |
[07:27] | and then one man bought ten off me. | 然后一个男人从我这买了十个 |
[07:30] | That was nice. | 还挺开心的 |
[07:32] | You know who he was? | 你认识他吗 |
[07:35] | You remember anything about him? | 你记得他的任何特征吗 |
[07:37] | Didn’t recognize him. | 不认识他 |
[07:40] | Negro man, like yourself. | 是个黑鬼 跟你一样 |
[07:43] | Oh, he had a dead eye. | 他有只眼睛瞎了 |
[07:47] | Filmy, you know, like a cataracts? | 很浑浊 你知道 可能是白内障 |
[07:50] | Nothing ’bout his face besides the eye? | 除了眼睛 他脸部还有别的特征吗 |
[07:53] | Handsome, ugly? | 长得帅 或是丑 |
[07:55] | Well, like I say, uh, he was black. | 就像我说过的 他是黑人 |
[08:01] | You speak to him at all? | 你跟他说话了吗 |
[08:03] | He say what the dolls were for? | 他有说为什么要买这些娃娃吗 |
[08:05] | Well, I asked, and I think he said | 我问了 我记得他说 |
[08:07] | he had nieces and nephews. | 他有很多外甥外甥女 |
[08:13] | That man… | 那个男人 |
[08:15] | any chance he mentioned where they live? | 有没有提他住在哪里 |
[08:17] | No. | 没 |
[08:18] | Well, I just assume that would have been | 我以为他应该是 |
[08:21] | with the rest of them | 跟其他黑鬼一起 |
[08:22] | over the tracks in Davis Junction. | 住在戴维斯路口的铁道附近 |
[08:26] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[08:50] | Special Investigator. | 特别调查员 |
[08:53] | New detail. | 新队伍 |
[08:54] | Roland’s in charge, he wants me on it. | 由罗兰负责 他希望我加入 |
[09:00] | They’re reopening the Purcell case. | 他们要重新调查珀塞尔的案子 |
[09:03] | How ’bout that, right? | 很不错 对吧 |
[09:06] | Yeah, but this time we get to close it. | 但这次我们会结案 |
[09:08] | Actually get to do my job again. | 总算能重新好好干活了 |
[09:12] | Good. I’m happy for you. | 很好 我为你开心 |
[09:17] | That what happy looks like? | 那就是你开心的样子 |
[09:18] | I’ve been doing it wrong all these years. | 那我这么多年都表达错了 |
[09:19] | I’m happy for you like you were happy for me the other night. | 我为你开心 就和那晚你为我开心一样 |
[09:24] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[09:27] | ‘Cause of course no mistake, | 果然犯了点错 |
[09:28] | no slip of temper could possibly occur | 发个脾气最后就一定要 |
[09:32] | without me paying double interest for it at a later date. | 让我付出双倍代价才能了结 |
[09:37] | You could just apologize. | 你也可以道歉 |
[09:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry I haven’t expressed better | 对不起我一直没表达清楚 |
[09:42] | how inadequate and useless I’ve been made to feel. | 这一切让我感觉我有多无能和没用 |
[09:46] | Yeah, “made to feel.” | 对 让你感觉 |
[09:48] | You’re this person things just happen to. | 你就是那种人 什么事都不顺 |
[09:51] | Your job, your marriage… | 你的工作 婚姻 |
[09:55] | your family, your feelings– | 家庭 还有感受 |
[09:58] | everything’s just happening to you. | 所有事都是无故发生在你身上 |
[10:00] | You’re this grown man with no agency of his own. | 你是个成年人却毫无掌控 |
[10:03] | Fate just keeps throwing him curveballs. | 命运总是在捉弄你 |
[10:06] | How awful for you, these trials and vicissitudes. | 你真是惨啊 世事无常 命途多舛 |
[10:12] | Look it up. | 你去查查什么意思吧 |
[10:13] | When have I ever not been stand-up | 我什么时候没有支持过 |
[10:15] | for you and our family? | 你和这个家 |
[10:16] | I try, you see me tryin’. | 我一直在努力 你知道我尽力了 |
[10:19] | There’s guys, they’re barely around. | 那帮家伙 他们根本没时间陪家人 |
[10:21] | They get girlfriends. | 还都有女朋友呢 |
[10:22] | I wish you would. Get a girlfriend, please. | 我希望你也有 你去交个女朋友试试吧 |
[10:24] | I’m not the one my head in the clouds the last five years. | 过去五年一直在做白日梦的人可不是我 |
[10:27] | “Oh, I’m ‘on be a great writer. | 我可是个知名作家了 |
[10:29] | Let me just use this awful tragedy | 就让我用这些惨绝人寰的案子 |
[10:30] | to take myself on to better things,” | 来作为我事业进一步的踏脚石 |
[10:32] | because you always gotta be on your way to better things. | 因为你总是想要事业的进步 |
[10:35] | ‘Least I have some kind of drive. | 至少我还有动力 |
[10:37] | I can’t even say what moves you anymore. | 我都不知道你现在还有没有动力 |
[10:40] | I think you stay upright out of habit. | 我觉得你每天起床只是因为习惯 |
[10:43] | This walking wounded, poor me. | 这个身心俱疲 可怜的我 |
[10:45] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[10:53] | You guys OK? | 你俩没事吧 |
[10:55] | Yeah, Dad. | 没事 爸爸 |
[11:08] | Do not talk shit to my face and walk away. | 你不能骂完我就走 |
[11:11] | I don’t want to be around you right now. | 我现在不想看见你 |
[11:13] | You want me to leave you alone, | 你想自己待着 |
[11:14] | then stop talking shit. | 那就别骂我 |
[11:16] | ‘Cause when you talk shit about me, | 因为你骂了我 |
[11:17] | I’m required to defend myself. | 我必然要反驳你 |
[11:18] | How can you defend yourself? | 你怎么反驳 |
[11:20] | You can’t defend yourself | 你没法反驳 |
[11:21] | because you don’t know what’s wrong. | 因为你根本不知道哪里不对 |
[11:22] | Did the wife in your scenario | 你剧本里妻子这个角色 |
[11:24] | play any part in the conflict, | 在过去十年中的冲突里 |
[11:26] | any role the last ten years? | 扮演过什么角色吗 |
[11:27] | Let go of me, Wayne. | 放开我 韦恩 |
[11:28] | Stop talkin’ shit about me. | 别这么跟我说话 |
[11:30] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[11:35] | Or I’m gonna start cryin’. | 不然我就要哭了 |
[11:39] | Well, that’s a first. | 这倒挺新鲜的 |
[11:45] | Thinking we can’t understand each other. | 我觉得我们根本不能理解对方 |
[11:46] | We’re never gonna. | 永远也不会理解 |
[11:53] | Great, Wayne. | 好极了 韦恩 |
[11:54] | Walk away. Surprise, surprise. | 快走吧 真让人惊讶 |
[11:56] | Well, what do you want me to do, huh? | 那你要我怎样 |
[11:58] | You want me to yell some more? | 让我再大喊大叫 |
[12:00] | You want me to hit you? You want me to fuck you? | 让我揍你 还是操你 |
[12:02] | Just give me my orders, Major. | 赶快给我命令 长官 |
[12:03] | I want to finish this. | 我想把这件事说清楚 |
[12:04] | All on your schedule, I guess. | 一切都听从你的安排 |
[12:07] | Be happy when you say. Fight when you say. | 你说开心就开心 你说吵架就吵架 |
[12:09] | Talk when you say. Fuck every so often. | 你说谈话就谈话 你说操就操 |
[12:19] | Well, how ’bout right now? | 现在怎么样 |
[12:21] | What? | 什么 |
[12:27] | How ’bout right now? | 现在操我 |
[12:31] | You got some major cognitive dissonance. | 你还真是习惯发号施令了 |
[12:55] | Guess we ’bout six years old, huh? | 像两个小孩子似的 |
[13:01] | I don’t think bad of you. | 我没有把你往坏处想 |
[13:04] | What I was saying– I didn’t mean that. | 我刚才说的那些并不真的是那个意思 |
[13:09] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[13:55] | Want to just do a house-to-house? | 要挨家挨户排查吗 |
[13:58] | That’d be fun. | 那可有意思了 |
[14:00] | I thought we’d just start at the liquor store. | 我觉得我们可以先从卖酒的地方开始 |
[14:04] | Pretty fuckin’ racist, man. | 你这是种族歧视 |
[14:07] | And it’s one of three businesses here | 那是这里的三家店之一 |
[14:09] | ’cause nobody uses it. | 因为没人买 |
[14:13] | Let’s flip for it. | 抛硬币吧 |
[14:19] | All we know, man’s got a dead eye. | 我们只知道那个人瞎了一只眼 |
[14:21] | Filmy-like. | 白内障 |
[14:23] | Sound like anybody in the community? | 你们社区里有这么一个人吗 |
[14:28] | Having us owe you a favor could be worthwhile, | 卖我们一个人情对你有好处 |
[14:32] | find yourself in a difficult position ever, | 万一你在警察那里 |
[14:34] | police. | 惹上什么麻烦 |
[14:39] | He’s always been a good customer, | 他一直是个好顾客 |
[14:42] | but you… | 但是你们… |
[14:44] | talkin’ ’bout that dead eye. | 说瞎了一只眼睛 |
[14:49] | Sam Whitehead got one of them. | 山姆·怀特海德就有一只瞎眼 |
[14:52] | Where’s he live? | 他住在哪 |
[14:56] | That trailer park off of Central Avenue. | 中央大街外的拖车停车场 |
[15:24] | Mr. Whitehead. | 怀特海德先生 |
[15:26] | Wonder could we talk to you a minute. | 有时间能谈谈吗 |
[15:29] | Well, what’s this about? | 谈什么 |
[15:31] | Could we step inside, sir? | 我们能进去说吗 先生 |
[15:36] | I’d rather stay out here, if it’s all the same to you. | 如果你们不介意 我更愿意在外边说 |
[15:40] | You ever go to mass? | 你做过弥撒吗 |
[15:42] | St. Michael’s church? | 在圣米迦勒教堂 |
[15:44] | No, I go to First Presbyterian. | 不 我去第一长老教会 |
[15:46] | You go to their church fair, maybe? | 那你参加过他们教会的集会吗 |
[15:49] | Buy some dolls made out of straw? | 买过一些稻草做的娃娃 |
[15:52] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[15:55] | What the hell is this? | 你们这是什么意思 |
[15:56] | What y’all tryin’ to do to me? | 你们想对我做什么 |
[15:58] | Just runnin’ down a coupla details. | 只是调查一些细节 |
[16:00] | Case we’re workin’. | 我们在查案 |
[16:02] | Dead boy, missin’ girl. | 死去的男孩 失踪的女孩 |
[16:04] | You mighta seen it in the papers. | 你可能在报纸上看过 |
[16:07] | White children. | 白人孩子 |
[16:09] | If it’s in the paper, it’s white children. | 如果上了报纸 那肯定是白人孩子 |
[16:12] | Knowin’ we’re not gonna solve the racial complexities of our day | 你知道我们没法站在你的院子里 |
[16:16] | here in your front yard, | 解决种族问题吧 |
[16:19] | maybe you could tell us where you were the night of the 7th? | 但也许你能告诉我们你七号晚上在哪里 |
[16:22] | Where was I? Where you tryin’ to say I was? | 我在哪里 你们想说我在哪里 |
[16:27] | Y’all come over here! | 你们都过来 |
[16:28] | Come watch these nefarious men, what they’s tryin’ to do to me! | 过来看这两个坏人想对我做什么 |
[16:35] | And you– | 还有你… |
[16:37] | how you gonna wear that badge? | 你是怎么戴上警徽的 |
[16:40] | It’s got a little clip on it. | 那后面有个小夹子 |
[16:44] | Off on the wrong foot here. | 你误会我们了 |
[16:47] | It’s just a few questions, Mr. Whitehead. | 只是问几个问题 怀特海德先生 |
[16:48] | Why y’all messin’ with old Sam? | 你们为什么招惹老山姆 |
[16:50] | – Leave him alone. – Be cool, y’all. | -别找他麻烦 -都冷静点 |
[16:51] | It’s nothin’. So far. | 目前还没有麻烦 |
[16:54] | Might not stay that way, | 情况也许会改变 |
[16:55] | certain people don’t back the fuck up. | 如果某些人不退下的话 |
[16:57] | – Knock it off with that shit. – Y’all heard that? | -别这样 -你们都听见了吗 |
[16:59] | Peckerwood lookin’ to shoot somebody! | 这个白垃圾想开枪打人 |
[17:01] | Ain’t nobody call for the po-lice. | 这里没人报警 |
[17:03] | Where were you the night of the 7th? | 七号晚上你在哪儿 |
[17:04] | Right here. My house. | 就在这 在我家 |
[17:07] | They tryin’ to fix me up! Them white children on the news! | 他们想整我 新闻上的白人孩子 |
[17:09] | You know they tryin’ to put that on a nigger! | 你们知道他们想找个黑人栽赃 |
[17:11] | Goddamn it, calm the fuck down! | 该死的 都他妈冷静 |
[17:15] | No, no! Roland! | 别 别 罗兰 |
[17:20] | Stir up enough of this shit, somebody gon’ get hurt. | 再煽动下去 就会有人受伤 |
[17:23] | And brother, it ain’t gon’ be us. | 而且兄弟 受伤的不会是我们 |
[17:25] | You talk to us here or at the station– | 你可以在这里或者回警局跟我们谈 |
[17:27] | but you’re talkin’. | 但是你必须谈 |
[17:30] | Lookin’ for a black male with one dead eye. | 我们在找瞎了一只眼睛的黑人男性 |
[17:34] | You know anybody like that, Sam? | 你认识这样的人吗 山姆 |
[17:35] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:37] | I work for a goddamn living! | 我工作谋生 |
[17:39] | Two jobs, when I can get ’em! | 能找到的时候 同时做两份工 |
[17:42] | I haul freight for the railroad, and I trap. | 我做铁路运输 我还陷阱捕猎 |
[17:46] | You fittin’ to shoot me now? | 现在你觉得能打我了吗 |
[17:48] | You spend any time at Devil’s Den? | 你去过魔鬼穴国家公园吗 |
[17:49] | I do not. | 没去过 |
[17:51] | Anybody verify you were here the night of the 7th? | 有人能证实七号晚上你在这里吗 |
[17:53] | Most of the people on my goddamn lawn! | 那些在我家草坪上的人大部分都能 |
[17:56] | I ain’t the only one-eyed nigger in these parts! | 我不是这附近唯一的独眼黑人 |
[17:59] | Farm work, killin’ line at the chicken plant. | 干农活的 在鸡肉厂屠宰生产线的 |
[18:03] | You know anybody else with one eye? | 你还认识其他独眼的人吗 |
[18:05] | Half the motherfuckers out here | 这里一半的混蛋 |
[18:06] | missin’ fingers, toes, ear, somethin’! | 都缺手指脚趾 耳朵之类的 |
[18:12] | Go ahead and shoot me now. | 开枪打我吧 |
[18:16] | See how this goes first. | 先看看会怎么发展 |
[18:18] | – Come out here! – Take it easy. | -出来 -别激动 |
[18:21] | Nobody gettin’ hurt today. | 今天没人会受伤 |
[18:23] | Tell ’em, Mr. Whitehead. | 告诉他们 怀特海德先生 |
[18:25] | It’s all right so far, y’all. | 目前为止没事 各位 |
[18:28] | But everybody be careful. | 但大家都小心点 |
[18:30] | This white man wanna shoot somebody. | 这个白人想开枪打人 |
[18:32] | Don’t take it personally. | 别放在心上 |
[18:35] | Oh, that’s fuckin’ perfect! | 这他妈太好了 |
[18:48] | Believe this shit? | 你能相信吗 |
[18:50] | I mean, bit of an overreaction, don’t ya think? | 我是说 有点反应过度了 不是吗 |
[19:00] | Would you’ve done it? | 你会做吗 |
[19:03] | Would you’ve shot one of ’em? | 你会开枪打他们吗 |
[19:05] | If I thought it was between him and me. | 如果我觉得不是他死就是我活的话 |
[19:08] | And no, I could give a fuck what color he was. | 并且我根本不在乎他是什么肤色 |
[19:13] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[19:15] | Fact these were black folks probably gave me more pause. | 实际上 他们是黑人反而让我更犹豫了 |
[19:20] | Mob of white people surrounds me, | 一群白人围住我 |
[19:22] | smashes up my ride, | 砸烂我的座驾 |
[19:24] | be a lot less hesitation what I’d do. | 我下手会少很多顾虑 |
[19:43] | Can we say this was anonymous vandals? | 我们能说这是匿名破坏吗 |
[19:48] | We’re not goin’ with “irate Negros”? | 不说”愤怒的黑人”吗 |
[20:00] | When I was on the force in the ’80s, | 80年我在警队的时候 |
[20:02] | that woman could do more pushups than anybody in the department. | 有个女人做俯卧撑比局里所有人都厉害 |
[20:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:12] | She here’s a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[20:15] | We had a fat guy that smoked Viceroys one after another in my day. | 那时候我们的前台是个烟不离手的胖男人 |
[20:18] | What’s goin’ on, Dad? Why didn’t you call? | 怎么了 爸 你为什么不打电话 |
[20:20] | – I’d have come to you. – Take it easy. | -我会去找你 -别紧张 |
[20:22] | I didn’t drive. I…grabbed a bus. | 我不是开车来的 我搭的公交 |
[20:25] | I’m just sayin’, you take a bus, | 我的意思是你坐公交 |
[20:26] | what happens, you forget to get off? | 万一忘记下车了怎么办 |
[20:28] | What happens, you don’t remember why you even got on? | 万一你连为什么上车都忘了怎么办 |
[20:31] | I hold down this button. | 我按下这个键 |
[20:33] | It calls you. | 就能打给你 |
[20:36] | Think I oughta walk around with a note or somethin’? | 你觉得我出门应该带着便笺提示吗 |
[20:38] | Whatever you think is best. | 你觉得怎么样比较好 |
[20:40] | I don’t wanna get arrogant with this thing. | 省得我有了手机就不听你的了 |
[20:44] | What ya got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[20:47] | You know, I… | 你知道 我 |
[20:48] | I been workin’ on this thing. | 我一直在做这个 |
[20:50] | Writin’. About the case. | 写作 写那个案子 |
[20:53] | Both times, the first one and the second. | 两次 第一次和第二次 |
[20:56] | Well, so… | 所以 |
[20:57] | I been goin’ through old files and writin’ stuff down, | 我一直在检查旧文件 把事情写下来 |
[21:01] | and recording stuff, so I remember. | 还有录音 这样我就能记住 |
[21:03] | What’s the point, you lookin’ at old case notes? | 你检查旧案子的笔记有什么意义 |
[21:06] | Writin’s been good for me. | 写作一直都对我有好处 |
[21:08] | Maybe I got a book in there or somethin’, or… | 也许能写成一本书之类的 或者 |
[21:11] | maybe it’s nothin’ and don’t mean anything, | 也许什么都不是 没有任何意义 |
[21:13] | but it’s been good for me. My head, I mean. | 但对我有好处 我是说对我的脑子 |
[21:16] | You don’t need to do that show anymore. | 你不用再拍那个电视节目了 |
[21:18] | I’m not talkin’ about the show. | 我说的不是电视节目 |
[21:21] | It’s me. It’s my life. | 是我 我的人生 |
[21:23] | Tell myself the story, I tell the case in steps, | 我把故事讲给自己听 分阶段讲案子 |
[21:26] | and I’m rememberin’. | 我开始记起来了 |
[21:29] | Rememberin’ my life. | 记起我的人生 |
[21:31] | Goin’ along with all that, I… | 回忆所有那些事 我 |
[21:34] | found a coupla people and details | 发现了一些人和一些细节 |
[21:37] | I was wonderin’ if maybe you could look up for me. | 我想也许你能帮我查查 |
[21:41] | Man, Dad, I don’t think so. | 老爸 这可不怎么好办 |
[21:43] | I really need your help here. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[21:45] | Where else I’m gonna go than Detective Hays? | 除了海斯警探我还能找谁 |
[21:48] | Look at it. | 看看这个 |
[21:50] | Just a few names and people I’d like to see where they ended up | 我只是想知道几个人的后续 |
[21:54] | and never got around to gettin’ everything from. | 过得怎么样 |
[21:57] | And Roland. | 还有罗兰 |
[21:58] | What I really need is for you to find Roland. | 我真正需要你找的是罗兰 |
[22:01] | Roland? Jesus, Dad, come on. | 罗兰 上帝啊 老爸 别这样 |
[22:03] | I need his memory, son. | 我需要他的记忆 儿子 |
[22:10] | I’m bein’ straight with you, man to man. | 我和你实话实说 男人对男人 |
[22:13] | Knowin’ I had a place here, as you do. | 我在这有一席之地 像你一样 |
[22:18] | This right now is… | 现在这是 |
[22:21] | my way of stayin’ alive. | 我活下去的方式 |
[22:28] | This can’t be a habit or anything, all right? | 下不为例 好吗 |
[22:32] | Yes, sir. | 好 |
[22:35] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[22:39] | Roland, um… he’s not dead, is he? | 罗兰 他还没死对吗 |
[22:43] | I guess I’ll find out. | 我会知道答案的 |
[22:47] | How are you otherwise? | 你怎么样 |
[22:51] | One of my good days. Pretty clear. | 美好的一天 很显然 |
[22:54] | Be a good day for that director to catch me. | 为导演找到我准备美好的一天 |
[22:57] | You seen her since? | 你后来见过她吗 |
[22:59] | The director? Elisa? | 那个导演 艾莉莎 |
[23:01] | …since the last day, I mean? | 我是说从上次采访之后 |
[23:04] | No, not since she pulled that shit, | 没 从她上次胡说八道 |
[23:06] | criticizin’ the investigation. | 批评那案子的调查之后就没见过她 |
[23:11] | OK, son. | 好 儿子 |
[23:15] | Now look, Dad, I’m gonna see what I can do about some of these, | 老爸 我去想想办法 |
[23:17] | and I’ll try to find where Roland is, | 我会尽力找到罗兰 |
[23:20] | if he’s still around. | 如果他还在这的话 |
[23:21] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[23:25] | Come on, Pop. | 来吧 爸 |
[23:27] | I’ll drive you back. | 我送你回去 |
[23:36] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 是这样 |
[23:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:42] | Well, that’d be my preference, | 我也希望如此 |
[23:44] | and you’d have my gratitude. | 非常感谢 |
[23:47] | Thank you, now. | 谢谢 |
[23:52] | We’re good with Sallisaw PD. | 和萨利索警方说好了 |
[24:03] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[24:05] | Major. | 长官 |
[24:06] | Lieutenant West. | 韦斯特副队长 |
[24:08] | Mr. Attorney General. | 州检察长先生 |
[24:16] | Roland, A.G. Kindt | 罗兰 A.G. 金特 |
[24:18] | wanted to reiterate our cause. | 想重新翻案 |
[24:21] | All the evidence at the time | 那时所有的证据 |
[24:22] | pointed to the Purcell girl bein’ dead. | 都说明珀赛尔家女孩已经死了 |
[24:24] | And whether or not this was the case, | 不管是不是这样 |
[24:27] | state and county offices remain convinced of the man’s guilt. | 州和镇办公室都确定那个男人的罪行 |
[24:30] | The mandate of this unit is to vindicate | 这个单位的任务是证明 |
[24:32] | the original conviction for Will Purcell’s murder. | 原来认定的威尔·珀塞尔的凶手是有罪的 |
[24:37] | Understood. | 明白 |
[24:40] | Officer Hays, I know it’s been some time | 海斯警官 我知道你已经 |
[24:41] | since you’ve been involved in an investigative unit. | 有一段时间没在调查单位工作过了 |
[24:44] | Roland had to do considerable campaigning | 罗兰为了让你参与进来 |
[24:47] | to get you to, uh, be a part of this. | 做了很多工作 |
[24:50] | I’m hopin’ your involvement does not portend | 我希望你的加入不要 |
[24:53] | to any damage to his reputation. | 损害他的名声 |
[24:55] | And I further hope, Officer, | 我更加希望 警官 |
[24:57] | that you might use this new role | 你能借此机会 |
[24:58] | to redeem an unfortunately stunted career. | 职业生涯柳暗花明 |
[25:06] | I’m committed to fulfillin’ | 我一定全力完成 |
[25:07] | the mandates just described to us, sir. | 你们刚刚说的任务 |
[25:10] | Good. This is all brought to conclusion, | 很好 这案子结束之后 |
[25:14] | I could imagine you back at Major Crimes. | 我可以想象你重回重案组的样子 |
[25:23] | Sir. | 长官 |
[25:40] | We’re not gonna do any of that shit they just said, right? | 我们不会按照他们说的那么做 对吧 |
[25:43] | Wasn’t plannin’ on it. | 当然 |
[25:55] | How right that today | 今天他的言语 |
[25:55] | 201室 罗兰·韦斯特副队长 | |
[25:57] | His Word to us promises justice. | 带给我们公正 |
[26:03] | Promises us liberation from the weight | 使我们从时间和肉体的束缚中 |
[26:08] | of time and flesh. | 获得自由 |
[26:13] | And He tells us today, the reading from Malachi… | 他还告诉我们 玛拉基写到 |
[26:18] | Justice is not ours to deliver. | 公正不是我们要传递的东西 |
[26:24] | Justice is not in our power; | 公正不在我们的权力中 |
[26:28] | it is in His. | 在于他 |
[26:33] | Having said as much, | 话虽如此 |
[26:34] | I would like to ask you all for your help today. | 今天我要请求你们的帮助 |
[26:38] | After services, the police will have set up some tables, | 礼拜结束后 警察会摆一些桌子 |
[26:41] | and I dearly hope you will assist them. | 我非常希望你们去帮助他们 |
[26:55] | Right hand. | 右手 |
[26:57] | I didn’t see no one-eyed brother, | 我没看到那个独眼老兄 |
[26:59] | but I’ll tell ya this: | 但我可以告诉你 |
[27:01] | there’s some serious ass up in here. | 这里面一定有什么事 |
[27:05] | I gotta get back to church. | 我要回教堂去 |
[27:12] | Well, don’t mind me. I’ll just hang back. | 不用管我 我就在这等着 |
[27:19] | Excuse me! Miss? | 打扰下 小姐 |
[27:21] | Thanks for helpin’ us with this. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[27:24] | I don’t know anybody’d do it without your askin’. | 你不开口恐怕没人会理我们 |
[27:26] | Of course. We’ll keep it up through Sunday. | 举手之劳 可以一直进行到周日 |
[27:29] | I noticed you didn’t take the Eucharist. | 我注意到你没有吃圣餐 |
[27:32] | I’d need to hit confession first. | 我要先忏悔 |
[27:34] | Would you like to confess now? | 你现在想忏悔吗 |
[27:36] | I reckon I’ll let it pile up a little more. | 我想我还是再攒攒吧 |
[27:42] | Can you tell me, | 你能不能告诉我 |
[27:43] | any member of your congregation a black man with a dead eye? | 你的圣会有没有一个瞎了一只眼睛的黑人成员 |
[27:46] | – Like a cataract? – Offhand, I don’t believe so, | -类似白内障那样 -在座的没有 |
[27:49] | but we have over a thousand parishioners, | 但我们有一千多名教区居民 |
[27:52] | and I regret to say only a small portion are African-American. | 很遗憾 只有一小部分是非裔美国人 |
[27:57] | Thing of it is, Father, | 是这么回事 神父 |
[27:59] | we’re about ninety percent sure whoever took Julie, hurt Will, | 我们有九成把握 掳走朱莉杀了威尔的人 |
[28:04] | they’re one of y’all’s. | 是你的教民 |
[28:06] | I find it difficult to believe | 我无法相信 |
[28:07] | that anyone here could do something like that. | 这里会有人做出那样的事来 |
[28:09] | They don’t exactly wear signboards, say “Psycho-killer.” | 坏人不会挂块”疯子杀手”的牌子招摇过市 |
[28:15] | Be a great help to us, keep an eye out. | 请帮助我们 留意一下 |
[28:19] | Maybe ask around about the man I described. | 或许问问有没有人对我说的人有印象 |
[28:21] | I’ll certainly try, and pray to be of use. | 一定照办 祈祷能帮上忙 |
[28:25] | I really would like to hear your confession, Detective. | 我真的很希望能听到你的忏悔 警探 |
[28:29] | I get to feelin’ penitent, I’ll let you know. | 我要是想忏悔 会来找你的 |
[28:36] | I think faith is one of the most important things there is, | 要我说 我觉得信仰是人生中 |
[28:39] | you ask me. | 最重要的事了 |
[28:41] | Well, that’s nice. | 你说得很好 |
[28:43] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[28:46] | I’ll see ya next week, Miss Lori. | 下周见 罗莉小姐 |
[28:48] | – See you then. – All right. | -再会 -行 |
[28:55] | Holy Spirit workin’ out for you? | 现在喜欢圣灵了 |
[28:57] | God is love, brother… God is love. | 上帝即是爱 兄弟 上帝即是爱 |
[29:25] | Beer man. | 钟情啤酒的人 |
[29:28] | Only when I need my wits about me. | 我只在需要灵感的时候喝 |
[29:45] | I started thinking… | 我开始觉得 |
[29:48] | Will’s death– | 威尔的死 |
[29:51] | could it have been an accident? | 会不会是个意外 |
[29:55] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t bring your office home. | 对不起 我不该在这时候还谈公事 |
[29:58] | – It’s OK. – My whole life, I speak, I regret. | -没关系 -我这辈子总是话一出口就后悔 |
[30:03] | Never regret on my account. | 不用为我感到后悔 |
[30:12] | How’d you do with California? | 你觉得加州怎么样 |
[30:15] | It was all steers and queers, man. | 满街都是基佬 |
[30:22] | Lotta people… | 人多 |
[30:25] | ideas… | 思想多 |
[30:28] | lotta confusion. | 困惑也多 |
[30:30] | Figure that stops at the state lines? | 以为出了那个州就没了 |
[30:33] | Good bit of that confusion was mine. | 其实很大一部分困惑是我自己的 |
[30:38] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能告诉你个秘密吗 |
[30:42] | I used to be something of a mess. | 我以前生活一团糟 |
[30:44] | That might be the least surprisin’ thing I’ve ever heard. | 这恐怕是最不令人意外的秘密了 |
[30:51] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[30:53] | Your clip-on ties as crazy as you get? | 就像你的夹式领带一样寡然无味吗 |
[30:56] | Oh, God, no. | 怎么会 |
[31:02] | But I’d like to pretend normal with you… | 不过我想在你面前尽可能地 |
[31:05] | for as long as I can. | 装得正常一点 |
[31:08] | So later on, it’ll be a surprise. | 所以以后也许会有惊喜 |
[31:13] | How much later on were you thinking? | 你想到多以后的事了 |
[31:31] | I found this spot they played in the woods. | 我发现了他们在树林玩耍的地方 |
[31:34] | They were meetin’ somebody– | 他们是要见某个人 |
[31:36] | the kids– out there. | 那些孩子要在那见什么人 |
[31:41] | Somebody gave ’em toys. | 有人给了他们玩具 |
[31:46] | It’s where the boy died. | 男孩就是在那死的 |
[31:50] | The way Will’s body was– | 威尔的尸体被… |
[31:55] | How you were saying the toys– | 你是怎么说那些玩具的 |
[31:59] | It’s almost as if there was an element of affection in it, | 玩具中好像倾注了他们的喜爱之情 |
[32:02] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[32:04] | People who hurt kids think of themselves | 伤害孩子的人会觉得 |
[32:07] | as having affection for the children, | 自己是出于喜爱孩子 |
[32:09] | even up to the fuckin’-’em- and-murderin’-’em part. | 即使他们会强奸孩子 杀了孩子 |
[32:32] | You want a do-over? | 想重开话题吗 |
[32:36] | Where do they give those out? | 怎么说到这来了 |
[32:40] | Tell me about your family. | 说说你的家人吧 |
[32:47] | Mom was country. | 我妈是个农妇 |
[32:51] | Chopped wood, killed chickens, build you a barn. | 砍柴 杀鸡 盖谷仓 |
[32:56] | Worked a farm as a domestic. | 像个佣人一样在农场干活 |
[33:00] | I worked the fields, time I was eight. | 我也在田里干过活 八岁的时候 |
[33:06] | Dad? | 你爸呢 |
[33:08] | You need to get that information somewheres else. | 那你要问别人了 |
[33:18] | You? | 你呢 |
[33:21] | Me what? | 我什么 |
[33:23] | I’d like a full presentation on your background. | 我想对你的背景有个全面的了解 |
[33:27] | Keepin’ in mind I’m a trained interrogator. | 记住我是个训练有素的审讯员 |
[33:31] | You’re my first police. | 你是第一个跟我约会的警察 |
[33:34] | You gonna rough me up? | 你会暴打我吗 |
[33:37] | Nowhere on my list of things to do with ya. | 不在我要和你做的事的清单上 |
[33:39] | You got a list? | 你还有个清单 |
[33:41] | More detailed by the minute. | 每分钟都在变得更详细 |
[33:50] | I didn’t mean to overstep. I’m sorry. | 无意冒犯 抱歉 |
[33:54] | You apologize a lot? | 你经常道歉吗 |
[33:58] | I could start. | 你喜欢我可以学 |
[34:02] | When was the last time you had a girlfriend? | 你上次有女朋友是什么时候 |
[34:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:09] | Memories of other women are gettin’ hazy now. | 其他女人的记忆开始变得模糊不清 |
[34:12] | Oh, brother. | 老天 |
[34:15] | You hear about cops being pussy hounds. | 你听说过警察都是猎逼狗吗 |
[34:17] | I don’t like that word. | 我不喜欢那词 |
[34:19] | Unless it’s describing a man. | 除非是在形容男人 |
[34:22] | What word do you use? | 那你会用什么词 |
[34:25] | “Dick holster.” | “大屌皮套” |
[34:36] | You never answered. | 你还没回答我 |
[34:39] | You see many girls? | 你经常约会吗 |
[34:45] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[34:48] | Don’t seem to last for long, though. | 但时间都不长 |
[34:52] | I don’t plan it that way. | 我没打算谈长期稳定的恋爱 |
[34:58] | I have a mental handicap. | 我有心理缺陷 |
[35:04] | The other stuff don’t work for me without this. | 不来点酒精我什么都做不了 |
[35:28] | Wanna trace fingers? | 想解读手指吗 |
[35:30] | That can be kinda fun. | 挺有趣的 |
[35:35] | I’d like to make you laugh. | 我想让你笑 |
[35:37] | I’ll have to catch my breath. | 那我得先呼吸才行 |
[35:42] | Shit, you’re pretty good at this. | 该死 你很擅长这个 |
[35:47] | I can see you being a real dog. | 我觉得你能做得很好 |
[35:51] | That’s down to you. | 那取决于你 |
[35:53] | I have no idea what I’m doin’. | 我不知道自己在干什么 |
[36:53] | He started hollerin’– | 他开始大喊大叫 |
[36:55] | broke a glass, made some accusations, | 摔碎了一个杯子 骂人 |
[36:58] | Took a swing at Kenny. | 打了肯尼一拳 |
[37:00] | Had your card from when y’all talked to me. | 你上次找我谈话时拿了你的名片 |
[37:03] | What’s goin’ on, Mr. Purcell? | 怎么了 珀塞尔先生 |
[37:07] | Doin’ my Bozo the Clown act, | 本色出演我的滑稽丑角 |
[37:10] | since everybody thinks I’m so fuckin’ funny. | 反正大家都觉得我是个笑话 |
[37:15] | She was fuckin’ him, ya know. | 她跟他有一腿 你知道吗 |
[37:18] | Her boss. | 她的老板 |
[37:21] | Shit, you’re a detective… | 靠 你是个警探 |
[37:25] | you probably figured that out already. | 你可能早就知道了 |
[37:28] | Why didn’t you call his wife? | 不如给他妻子打个电话吧 |
[37:30] | Lucy’s got enough problems right now. | 露西现在的麻烦够多了 |
[37:36] | Could press charges on ya, Tom… | 我们可以起诉你 汤姆 |
[37:38] | but I sympathize, what your family’s goin’ through. | 但我同情你家的遭遇 |
[37:42] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[38:01] | I’m such a joke. | 我真是个笑话 |
[38:03] | You didn’t need the one nigger cop on the job | 你不用叫上那个黑鬼警察 |
[38:06] | to help babysit me? | 来看着我吗 |
[38:08] | He’s the best detective on the case. | 他是这案子最好的警探 |
[38:12] | Tryin’ to find your daughter. | 力图找到你女儿的下落 |
[38:21] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[38:24] | That word I used. | 我说了那个词 |
[38:30] | Your pal wanted to kick my ass, he’d have the right. | 你的搭档想揍我 他有那个权利 |
[38:37] | You’ve gotten your ass kicked enough for now. | 你现在受的苦够多了 |
[38:43] | You takin’ me home? | 你这是送我回家 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:50] | I can’t be in that house, man. | 我不能回去 老兄 |
[38:55] | Every inch of that place is them kids. | 所有地方都有孩子们的痕迹 |
[39:02] | I can’t be there. | 我在那待不下去 |
[39:05] | I can’t sleep there. | 我不能在那睡觉 |
[39:10] | I just wanna die… | 我只想死 |
[39:12] | all the time. | 整日整夜想死 |
[39:25] | I got a jail cell for ya, | 我能送你去监狱 |
[39:27] | or I got a couch. | 或睡我家沙发 |
[39:31] | Whyn’t you use that? | 不如你先睡那吧 |
[39:33] | Then we see how tomorrow looks. | 其他的我们明天再说 |
[39:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[39:40] | I’m so sorry I used that word. | 我真抱歉自己用了那词 |
[39:44] | Don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[39:46] | He been called worse by people meant it more’n you did. | 他听过更难听 更充满敌意的蔑称 |
[39:55] | I’m sorry for that, too. | 我也为那抱歉 |
[40:29] | First thing. You two, | 首先 你俩 |
[40:31] | go over every statement taken back then. | 重新检查当年的所有口供 |
[40:34] | I want y’all finding current addresses | 找出所有我们在80年谈过话的 |
[40:36] | for any residents we talked to in ’80– | 所有居民的现在住址 |
[40:38] | anybody from that neighborhood. | 那片社区的所有人 |
[40:41] | Detective Hays here was lead at the time. | 海斯警探是当时的负责人 |
[40:43] | He’s come over from Public Information to help us out. | 他从公共信息部门过来帮助我们 |
[40:48] | We had a coupla threads we were just getting started | 当时结案之前我们手里 |
[40:50] | before the whole thing closed out on us. | 有几条刚开始查的线索 |
[40:52] | What we got that’s brand-new | 现在的新线索 |
[40:53] | is the missing girl’s prints showed up in Oklahoma. | 是俄克拉荷马州出现的女孩指纹 |
[40:56] | Now, we’re gonna have to– | 现在我们要 |
[40:57] | Wayne’s gonna try to help me find her. | 韦恩会帮我找到她 |
[41:00] | We figure find the girl, who by now is 21 years old, | 假如我们找到她 现在她应该21岁了 |
[41:04] | we get the story of what happened. | 那我们就知道当年是怎么回事了 |
[41:07] | Now, everything pointed to her bein’ dead. | 当时一切线索都表明她已经死了 |
[41:09] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[41:11] | Let’s find out why. | 现在让我们找出原因 |
[41:14] | I don’t know about “We.” | 我不觉得是”我们” |
[41:18] | Her mother Lucy, she’s dead. We knew. | 她母亲露西已经死了 这我们知道 |
[41:21] | OD’ed outside Vegas, ’88. | 88年在维加斯外吸毒过量 |
[41:24] | She had a cousin, Dan O’Brien– | 她有个堂弟 丹·奥布莱恩 |
[41:27] | nobody knows where he is. | 没人知道他在哪 |
[41:28] | Hobbs, Segar– focus on findin’ him. | 霍布斯 西格尔 你俩找到他 |
[41:32] | Mainly, y’all seekin’ anything mighta got overlooked. | 主要是找当年遗漏的信息 |
[41:35] | All the tips, interrogations, whatnot. | 所有的线报 审讯报告等等 |
[41:39] | Yeah. You in the back. | 后边的那个 |
[41:45] | A secondary consideration. | 我有些想法 |
[41:48] | If word’s out now this girl’s alive, | 如果大家都知道这个女孩还活着 |
[41:50] | there’s a real possibility there’s people somewhere | 很大概率有人不会想让 |
[41:52] | don’t want that to remain the case. | 那女孩继续活着 |
[41:54] | Imagine she escaped somewhere, | 假如她逃出来了 |
[41:56] | imagine we’re not the only ones lookin’ for her. | 不只是我们在找她 |
[41:58] | There’s any chance that’s the case, | 如果真是这样 |
[41:59] | I think it’s like the last time– | 我认为这就和上次一样了 |
[42:01] | we gotta figure there’s a tickin’ clock. | 时间非常紧迫 |
[42:05] | He’s not wrong. | 有道理 |
[42:07] | May not be right, | 可能不对 |
[42:09] | but he’s not wrong. | 但有道理 |
[42:11] | All right, let’s get to it. C’mon. | 好了 开工了 |
[42:26] | We goin’ to Sallisaw? | 我们去萨利索 |
[42:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:43] | Mind if we talk a little? | 能和你聊聊吗 |
[43:02] | Hope I didn’t interrupt anything. | 但愿我没有打扰到你 |
[43:05] | You and a friend. | 和你的朋友 |
[43:07] | No, I’m alone. | 我一个人 |
[43:10] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[43:11] | I get confused– | 头脑不太灵光 |
[43:14] | as you by now know. | 你已经知道了 |
[43:18] | Sit. Please. | 请坐 |
[43:22] | Well, what can I do for you? | 有何贵干 |
[43:26] | I kinda had the impression | 我以为我们上次谈话后 |
[43:27] | after our last talk you might be done with me. | 你可能有些烦我了 |
[43:30] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[43:32] | Thing is, | 问题是 |
[43:35] | you shared some details I didn’t have. | 你手里有些细节我都不知道 |
[43:38] | It’s clear you have some kind of investigator workin’ this. | 很明显你雇了私家侦探在调查 |
[43:42] | We have researchers, a couple of investigators, sure. | 我们是有一些调查员 私家侦探 |
[43:46] | And you’d like to talk to me some more? | 你可以再多给我讲点吗 |
[43:48] | Since we haven’t addressed the conclusion of our efforts in ’80, | 80年我们就没有得出结论 |
[43:52] | much less ’90, which to me | 90年更没有 |
[43:54] | is more hauntin’ than anything. | 我一直忘不了这案子 |
[43:57] | Yeah. Of course I want to keep talking to you. | 我很乐意告诉您 |
[44:00] | So you want to talk to me, I want to talk to you. | 你想告诉我 我也想告诉你 |
[44:03] | All right, great. | 很好 |
[44:04] | But, Miss… | 但是 |
[44:06] | you’re gonna have to show yours, too. | 你要全部告诉我 |
[44:09] | – How do you mean? – I mean, I wanna know | -什么意思 -我要知道 |
[44:11] | anything and everything your people pulled together. | 你的人收集到的所有信息 |
[44:15] | Why are you doing this now? | 你为什么现在要这么做 |
[44:17] | You got some idea what happened to the girl? | 你知道那个女孩的遭遇 |
[44:20] | Are you trying to work this? | 你是想破这个案子吗 |
[44:22] | I wanna know the whole story. | 我想要了解所有情况 |
[44:26] | A lot of this is my life. | 我的生活和这案子交织在一起 |
[44:28] | There are some pieces I’m missin’, I need ’em. | 我漏掉了一些部分 我需要它们 |
[44:41] | Drained quarry in southern Missouri. | 密苏里州南部的一个开采完的采石场 |
[44:44] | Dental records from prison identify the remains as Dan O’Brien… | 监狱的牙科记录证实这是丹·奥布莱恩 |
[44:48] | Lucy’s cousin who went missing in ’90 after resurfacing. | 他是露西堂弟 90年露面后失踪 |
[44:54] | This it? | 就这些吗 |
[44:57] | Look, I can’t show you all my cards just yet. | 我现在还不能全部告诉你 |
[45:00] | But it’s not on you. | 但是这不是你的错 |
[45:14] | Should you happen to see my son, Henry, | 要是你见到了我的儿子亨利 |
[45:17] | it’d be best for both of us you didn’t mention this exchange. | 最好不要提起我们这次谈话 |
[45:22] | Are you sure you’re not trying to investigate this again? | 您确定不是想重新调查这个案子吗 |
[45:25] | That’d be a job for somebody | 这得让头脑清晰的人 |
[45:27] | who knows where he is most of the time. | 来调查 |
[45:38] | We’re puttin’ an APB on the description, person of interest. | 已经发出了对嫌疑人外貌的全境通告 |
[45:41] | Between the pose, the dolls, | 姿势 那些娃娃 |
[45:44] | and why we think this has something to do with the church. | 我们认为这件事和教堂有关 |
[45:46] | That’s strange– the body position bein’ the same. | 奇怪的是 尸体的姿势是一样的 |
[45:49] | That, and the toys. | 还有娃娃 |
[45:51] | Playin’ out in the woods– this new “Aunt.” | 在森林里玩 和这个”姑妈” |
[45:53] | Doll guy mentionin’ nieces and nephews, | 买娃娃的人提到了外甥和外甥女 |
[45:55] | little notes in her room. | 房间里的便条 |
[45:58] | There’s an aspect we’re not catching. | 我们还漏掉了什么东西 |
[46:00] | We’re tryin’ to print the whole congregation. | 镇里的教众都有嫌疑 |
[46:02] | Oh, speaking of– still no match | 说到这个 自行车上的指纹 |
[46:04] | on the bicycle’s prints. | 也没有匹配结果 |
[46:06] | We just had our guy start comparing to student files. | 我们刚让人去对比学生档案 |
[46:08] | There was this program a couple years ago, | 几年前有个项目 |
[46:10] | all the kids got theirs done. | 所有孩子都做了 |
[46:11] | What about the note? | 便条呢 |
[46:13] | Matched magazine ads | 杂志广告上的 |
[46:14] | to the letters, but no real action there. | 字母 没什么东西 |
[46:16] | Processing public mailboxes that ZIP code, but… | 正在查那个邮箱的邮编 |
[46:19] | it’s not gonna come to anything. | 不会有什么有用信息的 |
[46:20] | Thought to look at the toys from the woods. | 我们本来想着可以查一下林子里找到的玩具 |
[46:23] | Call around, see what shops sell those specific. | 打电话问问 看有没有商店卖 |
[46:26] | We’ve still got those unknown prints from ’em too. | 还有那上面的未知指纹 |
[46:29] | Another thing. | 还有 |
[46:31] | How ’bout workplace injuries going back 40 years? | 查一下过去四十年里的工伤记录 |
[46:35] | Anybody lost an eye, black male, | 瞎了一只眼睛的黑人男性 |
[46:37] | Washington and surrounding counties. | 华盛顿和附近几个县的 |
[46:39] | That’s kind of thin. | 感觉不是什么重要线索 |
[46:42] | Any priors from that list of employees | 孩子母亲工作的 |
[46:44] | at the Hoyt Foods plant where the mother worked? | 霍伊特食品厂里的雇员有谁有前科吗 |
[46:47] | Cross-reference with workplace injuries. | 交叉对比一下工伤记录 |
[46:49] | You heard your prosecutor’s going on Donahue? | 你听说地检上了多纳休的节目吗 |
[46:54] | What the fuck is a Donahue? | 多纳休是他妈什么 |
[46:56] | Is the caller there? | 打进来了吗 |
[46:58] | – Yes. – Go right ahead, please. | -是的 -请接通一下 |
[47:00] | Mr. Kindt, in your experience, | 金特先生 据你所知 |
[47:02] | do you think that dangers to children | 你觉得这几年来儿童的处境 |
[47:04] | have gotten worse over the years? | 是不是更加危险了 |
[47:06] | Well, I think children are at considerable risk. | 我觉得儿童有相当大的风险 |
[47:08] | I mean, I-it’s no secret that our values | 我们社会的价值底线 |
[47:11] | have lowered significantly as a society, | 显然已经严重下滑 |
[47:13] | and in that environment, | 在这种环境中 |
[47:14] | certain people feel emboldened to prey on children. | 有些人竟敢把魔爪伸向儿童 |
[47:18] | Dickhead wants Attorney General. | 蠢货想当检察长 |
[47:20] | Now, this crime is our number one priority. | 这个案子是我们的头等大事 |
[47:23] | And we’ll be back in just a minute. | 我们马上回来 |
[47:25] | It’s beyond the fuckin’ pale. | 这根本是在胡扯淡 |
[47:26] | Forget it. We got a hit on the bike. | 别管了 自行车有线索了 |
[47:29] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[47:30] | That Black Sunday teenager– | 黑色星期日的孩子 |
[47:32] | what’s his name? Freddy Burns? | 叫什么来着 弗莱迪·伯恩斯 |
[47:48] | “Don’t call.” | “别打电话” |
[47:49] | Who the fuck do you think you’re talkin’ to, motherfucker? | 你跟谁说话呢 操你妈的 |
[47:53] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[48:03] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[48:05] | My name is Amelia Reardon. | 我叫艾米莉亚·里尔顿 |
[48:06] | I taught Will English. | 是威尔的英语老师 |
[48:11] | I picked up… | 我挑了… |
[48:13] | the children had things. | 孩子们有些东西 |
[48:16] | projects in the art room, other stuff. | 美术室的作品之类的 |
[48:19] | – I said I’d bring it by. – Right. | -我说我会带给你们 -没错 |
[48:22] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[48:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:56] | I-I know we don’t know each other. | 我知道我们不认识 |
[49:01] | I can’t possibly imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你现在的处境 |
[49:06] | But if you ever need anything, | 但如果你有需要 |
[49:08] | please reach out to me. | 请联系我 |
[49:12] | Can I tell you something? | 我可以跟你说些事吗 |
[49:15] | Amelia? | 艾米莉亚 |
[49:17] | ‘Course. | 当然 |
[49:21] | I have got the soul of a whore. | 我骨子里是个婊子 |
[49:32] | Lot of times… | 很多时候 |
[49:35] | we do things to hurt ourselves | 我们会伤害自己 |
[49:37] | because we think we deserve to be hurt. | 因为我们觉得自己活该 |
[49:43] | Whatever you think you did or didn’t do… | 无论你觉得你做了或没做什么 |
[49:48] | you don’t deserve to suffer. | 你都不该受罪 |
[49:52] | You don’t need to be punished. | 你不该受到惩罚 |
[49:56] | And those children wouldn’t want you doing that to yourself. | 而且孩子们也不愿你这么对自己 |
[50:02] | I never knew my momma. | 我不了解我妈 |
[50:06] | All I hoped, | 我只希望 |
[50:09] | when I knew enough to hope, was that them kids | 当我足够懂事时 希望孩子们 |
[50:11] | might have a better time of it than I did. | 比我有更好的童年 |
[50:15] | But even then, I couldn’t make that easy on ’em. | 即便这样 我还是没能好好照顾他们 |
[50:21] | This wasn’t a very happy home. | 这不是个很幸福的家庭 |
[50:27] | Children should laugh. | 孩子们应该欢笑 |
[50:35] | There wasn’t a lot of laughter around here. | 但这里并没有什么欢声笑语 |
[50:40] | Every parent wants to do more. | 家长总想做更多 |
[50:45] | But people make mistakes. | 但人都会犯错 |
[50:47] | Not like this. | 不会犯这种错 |
[50:50] | Not like I did. | 不会犯我这种错 |
[50:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[50:58] | I ran around on Tom. | 我总是背着汤姆去鬼混 |
[51:02] | I always run around. | 我总是到处鬼混 |
[51:06] | And sometimes, | 有时候 |
[51:07] | in this house, I know that I… | 在这房子里 我知道我 |
[51:10] | have the soul of a whore– | 骨子里是个婊子 |
[51:12] | sometimes I couldn’t breathe in this house. | 有时候我在这房子里无法呼吸 |
[51:19] | And I didn’t even argue with that part of me. | 我甚至不会对我这一面感到不爽 |
[51:22] | Well, what kind of woman hates the only things | 哪种女人会讨厌 |
[51:24] | that ever shown her love? | 唯一给自己爱的东西呢 |
[51:32] | I got a .38 revolver in my purse. | 我包里有个点三八手枪 |
[51:37] | It’s just that last bit of courage– | 算是最后的一丝勇气 |
[51:39] | where does that courage come from? | 这勇气从何而来的 |
[51:45] | I’ve never really thought of that | 我不认为 |
[51:47] | as courage, Mrs. Purcell. | 那算勇气 珀赛尔太太 |
[52:08] | I have done such terrible things. | 我做了很多可怕的事 |
[52:14] | Oh, good God. | 善良的主啊 |
[52:20] | Oh, God. | 主啊 |
[52:24] | God, forgive me. | 主啊 原谅我 |
[52:39] | The policeman who’s looking for Julie, | 正在找朱莉的警察 |
[52:42] | the black man, I know him a little. | 那个黑人 我对他略知一二 |
[52:45] | You can trust him. He’s a good man. | 你可以相信他 他是好人 |
[52:48] | If there’s anything that you haven’t said or shared, | 如果你有话要说 |
[52:52] | you feel you might need to, I’m just saying | 你觉得需要说 我只想告诉你 |
[52:56] | you can trust Detective Hays, and you should talk to him. | 你可以相信海斯警探 你可以告诉他 |
[53:01] | Should talk to him about… | 我该跟他说 |
[53:03] | what? | 什么 |
[53:05] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[53:07] | Nothing, I’m just saying I think he’s a good man, | 没什么 我只是说我觉得他是个好人 |
[53:11] | and I think you could talk to him. | 我觉得你可以跟他谈谈 |
[53:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:16] | Of course. Of course. | 当然了 当然了 |
[53:20] | I open up to you, | 我对你敞开心扉 |
[53:22] | and you’re tryin’ to work me. | 你却想操控我 |
[53:25] | Spillin’ my guts. | 我向你倾诉 |
[53:27] | Who are you takin’ this to, huh? | 你打算告诉谁 |
[53:29] | Pretendin’ you’re listenin’. | 假装你在倾听 |
[53:31] | Get a load of the white trash whore you’re tryin’ to work | 专心听你想操控的白人婊子说话 |
[53:34] | to get good with your cop boyfriend! | 为了讨好你的警察男友 |
[53:37] | I didn’t mean anything. I’m sorry. | 我没有别的意思 对不起 |
[53:39] | You got a lot of nerve, | 你真够大胆 |
[53:41] | you know, coming around here, bringing me | 到我这来 带着这些 |
[53:44] | this shit! | 垃圾 |
[53:46] | You pickaninny bitch! You get out of here! | 你这黑鬼婊子 滚出去 |
[53:47] | I didn’t mean anything– | 我没有别的意思 |
[53:48] | You snooty cunt! You get the fuck out of my house! | 臭婊子 滚出我家 |
[53:52] | You get out! | 滚出去 |
[54:09] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[54:13] | You think when you’re finished, you could leave the cans for me? | 你们喝完了 能把易拉罐给我吗 |
[54:16] | Why? How much you get for ’em? | 为什么 你能卖多少钱 |
[54:19] | Two cents apiece. | 两美分一个 |
[54:21] | We ought to get a part of that. | 应该分点钱给我们 |
[54:25] | I can deliver you a penny next time we meet. | 下次见面可以给你一分钱 |
[54:29] | That’s fair, I guess. | 我觉得可以 |
[54:31] | I’m almost done. | 我快喝完了 |
[54:35] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[54:47] | We got the drug store surveillance | 我们拿到药店遭到抢劫的 |
[54:48] | going back seven days before the robbery. | 七天前的监控录像 |
[54:51] | Haven’t been able to go through it all. | 还没能全部看完 |
[54:54] | Pair of lawyers tryin’ to see this? | 有律师想看是吗 |
[54:56] | They subpoenaed us, | 他们传唤了 |
[54:58] | but we’re not in any hurry to help ’em out. | 但我们不急着帮他们 |
[55:00] | So far, we haven’t shared much, really. | 目前我们没有透露太多 |
[55:03] | How ’bout a lady writer, pretty good-lookin’? | 那女作家呢 挺漂亮那位 |
[55:07] | Share much with her? | 给她看了很多吗 |
[55:09] | Right. | 是的 |
[55:10] | Pretty black gal. | 黑人美女 |
[55:12] | Said her ex-husband was police. | 说她前夫是个警察 |
[55:18] | I’ll leave you to it. | 请自便吧 |
[55:24] | Her prints were on aisles five and seven. | 第五和第七过道上有她的指纹 |
[55:38] | It’s been five hours, and you’re not through a whole day yet. | 已经五个小时了 你还没看完一天的 |
[55:41] | You gonna watch all this video at once? | 你要一次看完所有录像吗 |
[55:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:51] | ‘Ninety. | 90年 |
[55:55] | ‘Ninety I found the video footage. | 90年我拿到录像 |
[55:57] | We… | 我们 |
[56:01] | we learned about Julie Purcell. | 我们知道朱莉·珀塞尔 |
[56:02] | That group of street kids, was that…? | 街上那群孩子 是不是… |
[56:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[56:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[56:13] | Was that when I… | 是不是我… |
[56:17] | Yes. | 没错 |
[56:20] | That’s when I lost you at the Wal-Mart. | 是我在沃尔玛跟你走散时 |
[56:23] | ‘Ninety. | 90年 |
[56:25] | The fuckin’ Wal-Mart. | 该死的沃尔玛 |
[56:28] | I don’t think I ever did forgive myself, | 我觉得我从没原谅过自己 |
[56:31] | losin’ track of you like that, | 和你走丢 |
[56:33] | the way I yelled, | 我大喊大叫 |
[56:36] | and how sad that made you and your brother. | 你和你哥哥有多难过 |
[56:42] | Did we ever find the brown car? | 我们有找到那辆棕色的车吗 |
[56:45] | Whose was it? | 是谁的车 |
[56:49] | I felt… | 我觉得 |
[56:52] | I felt sometimes without knowing it, | 我觉得有时候 |
[56:55] | I felt like maybe I… | 我觉得也许我 |
[57:02] | like I made y’all sick. | 我让你们感到恶心 |
[57:04] | Like I… | 好像 |
[57:08] | Like I poisoned you. | 像我毒害了你们 |
[57:11] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[57:12] | may have. | 也许是 |
[57:21] | I may be decidin’ I don’t want to stay alive without your mother. | 也许我决定 离开你们的母亲我也不想活了 |
[57:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[57:27] | You’re nothin’! Shut up! | 你只是幻觉 闭嘴 |
[57:36] | I need to tell Roland about O’Brien. | 我要跟罗兰谈谈奥布莱恩 |
[57:40] | Where’s Roland? | 罗兰在哪 |
[57:43] | When did we last…? | 我们上一次谈话 |
[57:46] | Talk to Roland? | 是什么时候 |
[57:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:24] | Looks like a late-model Lincoln or Mercury. | 看起来像是新型的林肯或水星 |
[58:27] | Maybe a Chevy. | 也许是雪佛兰 |
[58:30] | Do they still make Mercury? | 他们还生产水星吗 |
[58:40] | Sedan. Dark color. | 深色轿车 |
[58:43] | Deep gray under the moon. | 月光下深灰色 |
[58:52] | See him again, | 再看到他 |
[58:55] | may mean somebody’s watchin’ you. | 也许是有人在监视你 |
[59:28] | Have a seat, pal. | 坐吧 孩子 |
[59:45] | I know we a few weeks late here, | 我知道我们晚了几个星期 |
[59:48] | but I want to wish you a happy 18th birthday. | 但我还是想祝你十八岁生日快乐 |
[59:51] | All the fellows pitched in and got you life imprisonment, | 所有人都出了力想给你判个终身监禁 |
[59:53] | and a good possibility of chokin’ in the gas chamber, | 还有很大可能在毒气室被执行死刑 |
[59:56] | you fuckin’ shit-heeled twerp. | 你这个吃屎的废柴 |
[59:58] | – Wait, wait, wait. – So, Freddy, | -等会 等会 -弗莱迪 |
[1:00:00] | how polite we talked to you the first time, | 第一次找你谈话的时候我们很礼貌 |
[1:00:03] | that was all behind the small possibility you might be innocent. | 那是因为我们当时觉得你有一丝可能是无辜的 |
[1:00:06] | Ah, but now, that small possibility’s gone down the toilet. | 但现在 那一丝可能也不复存在了 |
[1:00:18] | Your prints. | 有你的指纹 |
[1:00:21] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[1:00:24] | I did not do it, I swear to God. | 我对天发誓不是我干的 |
[1:00:26] | In other words, you’re sleepin’, | 换句话说 你睡觉的时候 |
[1:00:29] | somebody secretly removes your fingerprints | 有人偷偷地把你的指纹 |
[1:00:31] | and puts ’em on Will Purcell’s bike. | 印在了威尔·珀塞尔的自行车上 |
[1:00:33] | No, I’m not– I’m not saying I wasn’t ever on it. | 不 我不是说我从来没碰过自行车 |
[1:00:34] | I took his bike, all right? He was a nerd, okay? | 我抢了他的自行车 他就是个书呆子 |
[1:00:37] | He was coming around when we were hanging out, and– | 我们聚会的时候遇见了他 然后 |
[1:00:39] | – His sister with him? – No. | -他妹妹跟他在一起吗 -没有 |
[1:00:42] | He was looking for her. I don’t know, he was bugging us. | 他当时在找她 还偷听我们说话 |
[1:00:44] | And you what? | 然后你干什么了 |
[1:00:46] | And I had a feel.. | 然后我 |
[1:00:47] | I feel… I feel terrible about this. | 我 我很后悔 |
[1:00:50] | I might have shoved him, chased him off. | 我推搡他 追着打他 |
[1:00:52] | And played around on his bike. | 然后骑着他的自行车玩了一会 |
[1:00:54] | Where’d he go, you chased him off? | 你追他时 他往哪跑了 |
[1:00:56] | He ran. | 他往 |
[1:00:58] | Into the woods. | 森林里跑了 |
[1:00:59] | We already know all that. | 这些我们已经知道了 |
[1:01:02] | You haven’t mentioned that you were gone for a half hour | 你没提到在你跟朋友汇合之前 |
[1:01:04] | before your friends saw you again. | 你消失了半个小时 |
[1:01:06] | Just an observation, | 据我观察 |
[1:01:08] | I don’t think you’re well-liked. | 你的人缘不太好 |
[1:01:10] | What’d you do in the woods, those 30 minutes? | 你在森林里那30分钟都干什么了 |
[1:01:14] | Look, I don’t know what happened to him. | 我不知道他发生了什么事 |
[1:01:16] | I chased him just for a minute, but I was kind of drunk. | 我追了他几分钟 但我当时喝醉了 |
[1:01:18] | I lost my way real fast. | 很快我就迷路了 |
[1:01:20] | Like, ‘fore I knew it, there was trees all around, | 回过神来发现周围全是树 |
[1:01:21] | and it took a while to find my way out. | 过了好久才走出森林 |
[1:01:22] | What about the bike? | 你把自行车扔哪了 |
[1:01:24] | It was where he dropped it. | 在他下车的地方 |
[1:01:26] | I fooled around on it, that’s all. | 我骑着玩了一会 没别的了 |
[1:01:28] | I hit a tree, I bent the wheel, and just… | 我骑车撞树上把轮子撞弯了 然后 |
[1:01:30] | you know, I threw it back in the marsh. | 把车子扔到沼泽里了 |
[1:01:32] | And you’re gonna risk 20 years in prison | 你宁可准备在监狱蹲20年 |
[1:01:34] | saying the only thing you did | 也要坚持说你仅仅 |
[1:01:36] | was throw the kid off and take his bike? | 把那孩子推倒然后抢了他的自行车吗 |
[1:01:39] | Which, by the way, makes you a dirtbag. | 就算你只做了这些 你依然是个人渣 |
[1:01:42] | Puttin’ you in the legal category screwed. | 这一切意味着你完了 |
[1:01:45] | Prior to suckin’ gas. | 然后就准备进毒气室吧 |
[1:01:46] | Call him a shit-heeled twerp again. | 再喊他一遍吃屎的废柴 |
[1:01:48] | You shit-heeled twerp. | 你这个吃屎的废柴 |
[1:01:49] | Unless you can enlist us in the Save Freddy Burns campaign, | 除非你能让我们赢得拯救弗莱迪·伯恩斯大奖 |
[1:01:52] | which can only achieve victory | 只有一个办法可以获胜 |
[1:01:54] | with your complete disclosure of the truth | 那就是你把事实真相 |
[1:01:57] | in its entirety. | 全盘托出 |
[1:01:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:00] | He’s sayin’ tell the whole story, | 他是说要么讲出事实真相 |
[1:02:02] | or train your ass to be an entrance. | 要么好好锻炼下你的菊花 |
[1:02:06] | I know brothers inside will tear your guts up, | 牢里的老哥能先把你生吞活剥了 |
[1:02:08] | fuckin’ you stupid. | 再把你操到痴呆 |
[1:03:13] | God damn. | 活见鬼了 |
[1:05:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:05:33] | That prison rape’s a real go-to for you lately, huh? | 你最近真是经常用到监狱鸡奸这招啊 |
[1:05:38] | Somethin’ you want to tell me? | 有什么要说的吗 |
[1:05:45] | I think he’s done. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[1:05:47] | Oh no, oh no, | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:05:49] | oh no, oh no, oh no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:05:52] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[1:05:54] | You gonna go with this? | 你们准备就这么结案吗 |
[1:05:57] | We sayin’ it’s him? | 宣布他就是凶手 |
[1:05:59] | What are you thinkin’? | 你怎么看 |
[1:06:02] | That probably when he’s 25, | 也许等他25岁的时候 |
[1:06:04] | that kid’s gonna be in jail. | 这孩子应该会进监狱 |
[1:06:06] | But not for this. | 但这次不是他干的 |
[1:06:09] | Detectives, a couple of calls just came in. | 探长 刚刚来了几通电话 |
[1:06:11] | Something big’s going down at that trash guy’s place. | 捡破烂的那人家里有大事发生 |
[1:06:14] | West Finger. | 在西芬格 |
[1:06:15] | Men with guns, they said. | 民众报告说有人持枪 |
[1:06:17] | Keep him here. | 把他关在这 |
[1:06:20] | Woodard! | 伍达德 |
[1:06:22] | You was warned off them kids! | 警告过你不许靠近孩子们 |
[1:06:27] | Woodard! | 伍达德 |
[1:06:32] | Woodard! Get out here! | 伍达德 滚出来 |
[1:06:41] | Woodard! | 伍达德 |
[1:06:43] | We comin’ in if you ain’t comin’ out! | 你不出来我们就进去了 |
[1:06:46] | What’s goin’ on here? | 怎么回事 |
[1:06:49] | Back up! | 退后 |