时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I know what he did. | 我知道他做了什么 |
[00:07] | – Who? – The man on TV acting like my father! | -谁 -电视上装作是我爸爸的那个男人 |
[00:12] | Something you wanna tell us, Mr. Purcell? | 你有什么要告诉我们的吗 珀塞尔先生 |
[00:13] | Did you give her to somebody, Tom? | 你有把她送给别人吗 汤姆 |
[00:15] | – What? – Was she trying to get away from you? | -什么 -她是不是试图从你身边逃离 |
[00:17] | After everything you know, | 你们知道那么多事 |
[00:18] | you think I could do something like that? | 怎么会觉得我会做出那种事 |
[00:21] | You ain’t the only ones looking for Julie. | 不是只有你们在找朱莉 |
[00:22] | There are people trying to make sure | 有人在设法确保 |
[00:24] | that none of your questions can ever be answered. | 你们的问题找不到答案 |
[00:26] | Harris James. He was one of the officers | 哈里斯·詹姆斯 他是处理 |
[00:28] | who processed the Woodard scene. | 伍达德案现场的警官之一 |
[00:30] | He disappeared during the 1990 investigation. | 在1990年的调查中 他失踪了 |
[00:33] | Chief security officer. | 首席安全官 |
[00:34] | – You took the job May ’81? – That’s right. | -你是81年五月开始工作的 -是的 |
[00:37] | We’re backtracking the Purcell case. | 我们在回溯珀塞尔案件 |
[00:39] | Got it down you were the one who spotted the bag. | 查到你是发现背包的人 |
[00:41] | What about your book? | 你的书呢 |
[00:42] | You got some idea where she’s at. | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[00:44] | You just makin’ your money and milkin’ they pain. | 你就是榨取他们的痛苦赚你的钱 |
[00:48] | – Where’s my daughter? – I don’t know! | -我女儿在哪 -我不知道 |
[00:50] | That’s all I was gonna give the cops. A name. | 这就是我要告诉警察的 一个名字 |
[01:01] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[02:46] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[02:50] | First day of school all over again. | 又是开学第一天 |
[02:53] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你去 |
[03:07] | I don’t wanna go. | 我也不想去 |
[03:11] | But I’m doin’ it anyway. | 但是我必须这么做 |
[03:14] | What I’m gonna do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办 |
[03:17] | You’re a tough guy. You’ll be fine. | 你很坚强 你能撑住 |
[03:19] | You don’t know that. | 胡说 |
[03:26] | Dad, come on. Let’s get me moved in. | 爸爸 别这样 我该进去了 |
[03:30] | You’ll feel better once you’re liftin’ something heavy. | 等你找点事做就好多了 |
[03:34] | Boy, you got my number. | 你有我的电话号码 |
[03:37] | Since I was two. | 2岁开始我就知道了 |
[05:00] | 我很抱歉 请原谅我 我去见我的妻儿了 | |
[05:08] | Why didn’t you call? | 你怎么没给我打电话 |
[05:10] | I left you messages. | 我给你留言了 |
[05:11] | Wayne, there was a man at my reading, and he– | 韦恩 我的读书会上有个人 他 |
[05:13] | – Where are the kids? – In their rooms. | -孩子们呢 -在房间里 |
[05:16] | Henry’s on Nintendo. | 亨利在玩游戏 |
[05:17] | But there was this man at my reading. | 我的读书会上有个人 |
[05:19] | He was a black man with one eye. | 只有一只眼睛的黑人 |
[05:24] | You saw a man with one eye? | 你见到了一个只有一只眼睛的人 |
[05:25] | He was aggressive and– and rude, and… | 他很有攻击性 很粗鲁 |
[05:29] | and he was asking if I knew where Julie was now. | 他问我知不知道朱莉在哪 |
[05:33] | Wayne, I think he was the guy from back in ’80. | 韦恩 我觉得他是80年那个人 |
[05:36] | The one y’all were looking for. The one who bought the dolls. | 你们找的那个人 买了那些娃娃的那个人 |
[05:39] | You didn’t get a name? Any other way to find him? | 你问他名字了吗 有没有办法能找到他 |
[05:42] | No… | 没有 |
[05:44] | but he’s out there, and he’s looking for her. | 但他确实存在 也在找她 |
[05:46] | I think he’s the reason that she ran away. | 我认为她是因为他才跑掉的 |
[05:57] | Tom Purcell killed himself. | 汤姆·珀塞尔自杀了 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么 |
[06:06] | How? | 怎么会 |
[06:08] | Blew his brains out. | 打爆了自己的头 |
[06:11] | After Roland and I went at him. | 在罗兰和我找过他之后 |
[06:15] | Why’d you do that? | 你们为什么要那么做 |
[06:20] | Did you ever think it was possible | 你有没有想过 |
[06:21] | Tom didn’t commit suicide? | 汤姆可能不是自杀的 |
[06:24] | That was the M.E.’s call. | 那得看法医怎么说 |
[06:26] | Man had plenty of reasons for doing somethin’ like that. | 那家伙有足够的理由这么做 |
[06:29] | The ME’s report noted a swollen contusion | 法医报告说在他的头骨底部 |
[06:32] | at the base of his skull, | 有一处肿伤 |
[06:33] | as if he’d been struck there. | 就好像有人曾打过他那里 |
[06:36] | His skull was blown apart. | 他的头骨被打碎了 |
[06:38] | The whole thing was one big contusion. | 整个脑袋就是个大肿块 |
[06:40] | We had an independent M.E. evaluate the report. | 我们请了位独立法医评估了这份报告 |
[06:43] | She said the gunshot wouldn’t account | 她说枪伤不会造成 |
[06:45] | for a particular bruise and blood clot. | 这种特定的淤青和血块 |
[06:49] | You’re suggestin’ that somebody brought him up there, | 你是想说有人在他丧失知觉后 把他带到了 |
[06:51] | unconscious… then did him in that way? | 那里 然后把他的死因伪装成那样 |
[06:55] | In any case, it effectively ended the second investigation. | 无论哪种情况 那都成功终止了第二次调查 |
[06:59] | It’s like 1980, isn’t it? | 和1980年很相似 对吧 |
[07:01] | A sudden act of violence, | 突然间的暴力行为 |
[07:03] | a dead man, | 一个人死了 |
[07:04] | and the case is closed. | 然后调查就结束了 |
[07:12] | Guess I never thought of it that way. | 恐怕我从来没从那个角度考虑过 |
[07:17] | It’s like 1980 again. | 就像是1980年重演 |
[07:18] | They gonna hang it on a dead suspect. | 他们会把罪名推到一个死了的嫌犯身上 |
[07:21] | Suspect? | 嫌犯 |
[07:24] | That was us, man. | 是我们 伙计 |
[07:26] | We did that. | 都是我们干的 |
[07:28] | Drove him to it. | 逼他到那境地 |
[07:32] | We didn’t make that phone call. | 那电话不是我们打的 |
[07:36] | We did our job. | 我们只是在做本职工作 |
[07:37] | If we hadn’t, someone else would’ve. | 如果没有我们 也会有其他人做 |
[07:41] | And you said it. | 你也说过 |
[07:43] | They woulda eaten him alive. | 他们会生吞活剥了他 |
[07:47] | We need to keep goin’. | 我们得继续调查 |
[07:49] | The missin’ prints, the man with one eye. | 丢失的指纹 那个独眼的男人 |
[07:51] | – What Dan was sayin’. – Take a fuckin’ minute. | -就好像丹说的 -你他妈等等 |
[07:55] | A good man’s dead ’cause we pushed him. | 一个好人死了 就因为我们逼他逼得太紧 |
[07:58] | Knowin’ we didn’t like him for it, | 即便我们并不认为是他干的 |
[07:59] | seein’ how he was takin’ it. | 看到了他是如何承受那一切的 |
[08:01] | You sure that’s what happened? | 你确定那就是事情的经过 |
[08:03] | You figure Tom for a typist, | 你觉得汤姆会打字 |
[08:04] | write a little three-line note like that? | 自己打出了那个三行的遗书吗 |
[08:07] | You ain’t worked a case in 10 years. | 你十年没办过案了 |
[08:10] | Fuck’s sake, Purple. | 你他妈醒醒吧 老普 |
[08:12] | What do you think this is about? | 你觉得这一切是怎么回事 |
[08:14] | Why do you think I pulled you in here? | 你觉得我为什么拉你入伙 |
[08:18] | To find a girl and solve what happened. | 找到那女孩 揭开事实真相 |
[08:20] | You don’t think there’s better detectives around? | 你觉得没有其他更好的警探了吗 |
[08:25] | We find the girl, great. | 如果我们能找到那女孩 好极了 |
[08:27] | We clear it, great. | 我们查清案子 棒极了 |
[08:29] | But how often’s that happen, | 但这种事有多大几率会发生 |
[08:31] | 10-year-old case? | 一个十年前的旧案 |
[08:34] | This was me helpin’ you get your career back. | 我这是在帮你拯救你的事业 |
[08:36] | Ya understand? It was a favor I did. | 你明白吗 我这是在帮你忙 |
[08:40] | ‘Cause I’m such a hard-luck case. | 因为我就是这么个倒霉蛋 |
[08:43] | Keep talkin’. | 继续说吧 |
[08:47] | Keep talkin’. | 继续说 |
[08:48] | Gonna put you back on Public Information… | 再把你调回公共信息部门 |
[08:51] | or highway cleanup for the next 10 years. | 或是接下来十年都当高速巡警 |
[08:55] | How’d that be? | 那感觉怎样 |
[09:05] | Roland… we need to keep goin’. | 罗兰 我们得继续查下去 |
[09:09] | If it wasn’t Tom, don’t let ’em– | 如果不是汤姆 不要让他们 |
[09:11] | What do we got? | 我们有什么线索 |
[09:13] | You wanna go back lookin’ for any one-eyed black man in Arkansas? | 你想回去调查阿肯色州的某个独眼黑人 |
[09:18] | For what? ‘Cause your wife saw one? | 因为什么 就因为你老婆看见了一个 |
[09:21] | It’s somethin’. | 这就是线索 |
[09:24] | – And we got other evidence– – Stop. | -我们还有别的证据 -够了 |
[09:27] | Let go. This is our job. | 放手吧 我们的工作就是这样 |
[09:31] | It ain’t here to make you right. | 不是让你证明自己的 |
[09:34] | It’s not the place you work out your shit. | 不是给你办私事的 |
[09:40] | You been drinkin’ this mornin’? | 你早上喝酒了吗 |
[09:47] | Fuck you, Wayne. | 去你的 韦恩 |
[09:58] | Tom. What’s doin’? | 汤姆 干什么去 |
[10:01] | I’m gettin’ the fuck outta this place. | 我要离开这鬼地方 |
[10:04] | Lucy’s gone, and Julie’s… | 露西走了 朱莉她… |
[10:08] | Yeah, Julie’s– | 朱莉她… |
[10:11] | Ya know, I thought if– | 我还想着 |
[10:13] | if there was a chance, but… | 兴许她还有一线生机 但是 |
[10:16] | y’all say she’s dead. | 你们都说她死了 |
[10:18] | So I’m gettin’ lost. | 所以我也消失好了 |
[10:20] | What do you aim to do? | 你准备去干什么 |
[10:25] | Whatever it takes to stop feelin’. | 让自己不再有感觉 |
[10:29] | I mean, there’s no point. | 一切都毫无意义了 |
[10:31] | Ain’t nobody left to feel anything for. | 人去楼空 再无可牵挂之人 |
[10:35] | I don’t think those children’d want you hurtin’ yourself, Tom. | 你的孩子们可不想你伤害自己 汤姆 |
[10:39] | No. No, they don’t want anything at all now. | 不 他们现在已经没法有想法了 |
[10:44] | How could I get hurt worse? | 我又怎么会伤得更深呢 |
[10:47] | Ain’t nothing could happen to me that wouldn’t be a relief. | 不论发生什么都将是解脱 |
[10:52] | Where ya goin’? | 你要去哪 |
[10:57] | Nowhere. | 哪也不去 |
[11:01] | I’m gonna need you to move your car. | 你得挪下车 |
[11:04] | I don’t feel quite right about that. | 我看不行 |
[11:06] | Well, I ain’t your orphan, Detective. | 我可不是你收养的孤儿 警探 |
[11:11] | Let me go out. | 让我走 |
[11:21] | I’m gonna give you my personal number here too. | 我把我的私人号码也给你 |
[11:27] | You get into trouble out there… | 你要是遇到什么麻烦 |
[11:30] | you get jammed up… | 碰到什么糟心事 |
[11:33] | you use it. | 打给我 |
[11:40] | You don’t need my help. | 你是不需要我的帮助 |
[11:43] | But the day may come… | 但意外在所难免 |
[11:45] | and if it does, you got it. | 如果真的发生了 就可以找我 |
[12:38] | I make these for Decoration Day. | 这是给阵亡将士纪念日准备的 |
[12:43] | This one’s for Tom. | 这个是给汤姆准备的 |
[12:47] | I don’t understand why he would do that now. | 我还是不明白他为什么要那么做 |
[12:51] | He got through so much. | 他经历了那么多 |
[12:55] | So, what’d you want to talk to me about? | 所以你想跟我说些什么 |
[12:57] | Really? | 说真的 |
[12:59] | Well, you being her best friend… | 作为她最好的朋友 |
[13:04] | did you ever know Lucy to have an acquaintance, | 你知道露西有没有哪个熟人 |
[13:07] | a black man with one eye? | 是一个独眼黑人 |
[13:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:14] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[13:16] | there were other men, | 确实有别的男人 |
[13:19] | but I never knew her to… | 但我没见过她 |
[13:22] | well, you know, not– a black man. | 你知道 跟黑人 |
[13:29] | What are you drivin’ at? | 你想知道什么 |
[13:32] | It seems– it looks like– | 似乎… |
[13:35] | this man with one eye gave Julie a doll | 这个独眼男人在1980年的万圣节 |
[13:39] | at Halloween in 1980. | 给了朱莉一个娃娃 |
[13:41] | And there’s some thought | 有人在想 |
[13:42] | that he might’ve been the one to take her. | 是不是他带走了朱莉 |
[13:48] | I-I don’t know anythin’ about that. | 我不知道这回事 |
[13:54] | You say Halloween? | 你说万圣节是吗 |
[13:57] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[14:09] | All right. | 在这 |
[14:11] | See now, these were developed | 这是我在事发之后 |
[14:13] | after what happened. | 冲洗出来的照片 |
[14:18] | Look, I took their picture when they came by. | 看 这是他们来讨糖果的时候我拍的 |
[14:25] | Do you know who these people are? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[14:27] | The two ghosts? | 这两个幽灵 |
[14:29] | No, I don’t think so, nuh-uh. | 我不认识 |
[14:33] | The farmer back then… | 那个农民说 |
[14:36] | he said he saw a mixed-race couple a few times | 他在家附近看到过几次一对肤色不同的情侣 |
[14:39] | near his house, on the other side of Devil’s Den. | 就在魔鬼穴的对面 |
[14:43] | Could I borrow this picture? | 我能借一下这张照片吗 |
[14:46] | No, I– I’d rather that you didn’t. That’s mine. | 不行 我不想给你 这是我的 |
[14:49] | Just to make a copy. I could bring it right back to you. | 我就复印一份 弄完就还给你 |
[14:51] | I would rather that– that you didn’t. | 我不太想给你 |
[15:21] | If I let you borrow this picture, | 我要是借给你了 |
[15:22] | you’ll come back? | 你会还给我吗 |
[15:24] | Tomorrow? | 明天就还 |
[15:27] | Yes, I will. Tomorrow. | 好 明天就还 |
[15:38] | Do you ever think about moving to town? | 你有考虑过搬到镇上去住吗 |
[15:42] | Why would I? | 有什么必要呢 |
[15:44] | Somebody’s got to stay. | 总有人要留在这里 |
[15:48] | Somebody’s got to remember. | 总有人要记得发生过的事 |
[15:58] | There was talk initially | 有消息称 |
[15:59] | that your wife was writing a sequel to her first book. | 你的妻子起初想续写自己的处女作 |
[16:03] | She eventually decided not to do that. | 她最后还是放弃了这个想法 |
[16:07] | She had other stories to write. | 她还有别的故事要写 |
[16:09] | Were you sharing information with her | 在第二次调查期间 |
[16:11] | during the second investigation? | 你有给她透露任何信息吗 |
[16:13] | Just the way a husband and wife talk… | 只是夫妻间的正常交流 |
[16:15] | tell each other what’s… | 说说彼此的… |
[16:21] | – Hey, Henry. – How you doin’, Mr. West. | -亨利 -您好 韦斯特先生 |
[16:23] | …what’s goin’ on in their lives. | 生活和工作 |
[16:26] | Did any of her research suggest a larger conspiracy? | 她的调查有指向更大的阴谋吗 |
[16:30] | Like a cover-up? | 比如说掩盖真相 |
[16:32] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[16:36] | Do you have evidence of somethin’ like that? | 你有证据指向这个说法吗 |
[16:48] | – What do you got? – Car’s in the lot. | -有什么发现 -车在停车场里 |
[16:51] | A ’78 Mercury Capri. | 78年的水星卡普里 |
[16:53] | Missouri, Echo-Echo-Oscar 6-7-9. | 密苏里州牌照 EEO679 |
[16:57] | You talk to the clerk? | 你跟旅馆前台聊过了吗 |
[17:00] | Paid up through the week. | 付了一周的房费 |
[17:03] | Anybody come around askin’ about this guy? | 有人来打听过他吗 |
[17:06] | Just you two. | 就你们两个 |
[17:15] | Stay here. | 你待在这 |
[17:20] | Dan? | 丹 |
[17:23] | You hear anything? See somethin’? | 你有发现任何异常情况吗 |
[17:26] | No. Nothin’. | 没有 |
[17:29] | You work last night? | 你昨晚有上班吗 |
[17:32] | Who else mans the desk? | 还有谁在前台 |
[17:34] | I worked the last two nights. Wife covers. | 前两晚我都在上班 我妻子也会帮我 |
[17:38] | Can talk to her if you want. | 你们可以去问她 |
[17:40] | I think she would’ve mentioned it. | 我觉得她会提到的 |
[17:47] | Shows up… says Lucy was murdered. | 他出现 说露西是被谋杀的 |
[17:52] | Seemed to clear Tom. | 洗清了汤姆的嫌疑 |
[17:55] | Actin’ real paranoid. | 疑神疑鬼的样子 |
[17:58] | “There’s people out there don’t want you to know what I know.” | “有人不想让你们知道我知道的情况” |
[18:02] | So he’s right to be paranoid. | 他有理由疑神疑鬼 |
[18:05] | Unless he just took off. | 问题是他跑了 |
[18:08] | I can’t see him leavin’ the car, stagin’ that scene. | 我看不懂他为什么要扔下车 如此布置现场 |
[18:12] | We fuckin’ lost him. We’re burned. | 我们跟丢他了 我们完了 |
[18:27] | After being confronted with new evidence alleging his guilt, | 在发现新证据表明汤姆·珀塞尔对 |
[18:31] | and his children’s disappearance and death, | 他孩子的失踪和死亡有嫌疑后 |
[18:33] | Tom Purcell committed suicide | 他自杀了 |
[18:34] | at the scene of the original crime. | 地点就在原案发现场 |
[18:36] | He left a note which could be interpreted as a confession. | 他留下遗书 可视为他的供状 |
[18:41] | We are at this time willing | 与此同时 |
[18:43] | to overturn the absentia conviction of Brett Woodard. | 我们决定推翻布雷特·伍达德的缺席审判 |
[18:52] | I saw that live. | 我当时就在现场 |
[18:54] | You weren’t satisfied with the AG’s conclusions, were you? | 你并不满意检察长的结论 对吧 |
[18:59] | No. | 不满意 |
[19:04] | But I’ve never been satisfied with any part of the case. | 我对这案子就没有满意的地方 |
[19:14] | Good morning. | 早 |
[19:16] | You trying to impress me? | 太阳打西边出来了 |
[19:18] | I’m only doin’ my half. | 我只是干我该干的活 |
[19:21] | I ain’t bein’ funny. | 没开玩笑 |
[19:22] | You gotta do your own. | 你得做你的那份 |
[19:24] | Yeah, no complaints. | 行 不抱怨 |
[19:26] | I’m just happy you’re not looking for a mother. | 我只是很欣慰你找的不是个煮饭婆 |
[19:39] | Workin’ on somethin’? | 在干什么呢 |
[19:43] | Eh, just playing around. | 瞎查查 |
[19:46] | ‘Bout the case? | 查那桩案子 |
[19:48] | What kind of thing you writin’? | 你在写什么 |
[19:51] | An article… maybe. | 一篇文章吧 |
[19:54] | I’m not sure. | 还不确定 |
[19:56] | For the paper? | 发在报纸上 |
[19:58] | Maybe a magazine. | 也许是杂志 |
[20:01] | I don’t know. | 说不准 |
[20:04] | You ever read “In Cold Blood”? | 你读过《冷血杀手》吗 |
[20:07] | Is that Batman or the Silver Surfer? | 是蝙蝠侠还是银影侠 |
[20:10] | I have my seniors read it. | 我让我上级读了 |
[20:13] | I’m thinking about writing about the crime, | 我在想写这个案子 |
[20:17] | but more about the community. | 但主要是写这个地方 |
[20:20] | Writing’s a pain. | 写作很痛苦 |
[20:22] | You scratched out half of what you wrote. | 会让你脱层皮 |
[20:26] | Why you bother? | 你为什么想写 |
[20:30] | I feel I have a voice. | 我觉得我有话要说 |
[20:34] | You think I went to college for four years | 你觉得我读四年大学 |
[20:36] | to be like my mother? | 就为了变成我母亲 |
[20:45] | You should write about it. | 你应该写一写 |
[20:48] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:50] | Well, you’re a hunk of surprises. | 你真是让人惊喜 |
[20:52] | It’s not like the 6:00 news is gonna do it. | 反正新闻早六点是指望不上了 |
[20:56] | Somebody oughta point out | 总该有人指出 |
[20:57] | what they’re sayin’ doesn’t fuckin’ hold. | 他们的说法根本站不住脚 |
[21:01] | You think it’s a conflict of interest? | 你觉得有利益冲突吗 |
[21:05] | Us doing this, and me writing about that? | 基于我俩的关系 我写这东西 |
[21:12] | People oughta know they closed it ’cause they wanted it closed– | 人们该知道这案子完结是因为他们希望如此 |
[21:15] | it’s not solved. | 而不是真相水落石出了 |
[21:20] | Wouldn’t that hurt you? Your job? | 不会对你有影响吗 对你的工作 |
[21:24] | I don’t want you getting in trouble. | 我不想你惹上麻烦 |
[21:26] | Fuck ’em. They don’t wanna do it right, | 去他们的 他们根本不想把事情做好 |
[21:28] | it’s not a job worth havin’. | 这份工作根本就是狗屁 |
[21:31] | Could tell you all kinda shit. | 只会上瞒下骗 |
[21:37] | Thought you were just gonna do your half. | 我以为你只是在干你该干的活 |
[21:43] | Me and my goddamn work ethic. | 该死的职业道德 |
[21:47] | Did you know that even after Tom died, | 你知道即使在汤姆死后 |
[21:48] | there was a man going around looking for Julie, | 仍有一个人在四处寻找朱莉 |
[21:51] | asking about her? | 打听朱莉吗 |
[21:53] | A black man? | 一个黑人 |
[21:56] | – No. – This man was missing an eye. | -不知道 -这个人少了一只眼睛 |
[21:59] | One witness said he identified himself as “Watts.” | 一位证人说他称自己为瓦茨 |
[22:04] | Watts. | 瓦茨 |
[22:05] | Our thought was this man was a procurer. | 我们认为这个人是一个皮条客 |
[22:08] | Possibly the person Julie ran away from. | 也许就是朱莉在逃避的那个人 |
[22:12] | Procurer? | 皮条客 |
[22:15] | For what? | 为什么 |
[22:21] | They came to me, you know. | 他们来找过我 |
[22:24] | I said fuck off. | 我让他们滚 |
[22:26] | I told your daddy he shouldn’t be doin’ this. | 我告诉你爸别理他们 |
[22:29] | Could be dangerous. | 可能会有危险 |
[22:31] | Dangerous how? | 怎么危险 |
[22:38] | Look, I ain’t tryin’ to rat on the man or nothin’. | 听着 我不是想打他的小报告 |
[22:42] | You know what he does at night? | 但是你知道他晚上都做些什么吗 |
[22:44] | I know last week he ended up | 我知道他上周凌晨三点 |
[22:45] | on Shoepick Lane, 3:00 in the mornin’– | 出现在了舒匹克路 |
[22:47] | couldn’t say what he was doin’ there. | 说不清自己在那干什么 |
[22:49] | He sits in your mama’s old office | 他坐在你妈妈的旧办公室里 |
[22:50] | goin’ through her book, her old files. | 研究她的书 她的旧文件 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I got that impression. | 这个我知道 |
[22:55] | Well, he’s doin’ it with a loaded gun on his desk. | 他做这些时桌上放着一把上膛的枪 |
[22:59] | Keeps it near at hand. | 就放在手边 |
[23:05] | Dolls are used as signifiers | 娃娃被用作 |
[23:08] | in the human trafficking underground. | 地下人口贩卖的标记物 |
[23:10] | Like this blue spiral– it’s code for pedophiles. | 就像这个蓝色螺旋 这是恋童癖的意思 |
[23:16] | In 2012, | 2012年 |
[23:17] | two former Louisiana state police stopped a serial killer | 两名前路易斯安那州警阻止了一名连环杀手 |
[23:20] | associated with some kind of pedophile ring. | 此人与某个恋童癖组织有关 |
[23:23] | Despite evidence of accomplices, the case never went wider. | 尽管有共犯的证据 但案件从未扩大 |
[23:28] | Think I read about that. | 我想我看过那个新闻 |
[23:33] | So what are you sayin’? | 所以你是什么意思 |
[23:37] | I think at this point… I deserve an explanation, Miss. | 我想现在 我需要一个解释 小姐 |
[23:43] | What do you say happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[23:45] | Never a moment of doubt in that man, right? | 我从来没怀疑过他 |
[23:50] | Watchin’ him like this, I… | 看着他这样 我 |
[23:53] | I can’t– I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道我该怎么做 |
[23:58] | He needs somebody stayin’ with him, | 他需要有人陪着他 |
[24:00] | watchin’ out for him. | 看着他 |
[24:05] | I think what happened to the Purcell children | 我认为发生在珀塞尔家孩子身上的事 |
[24:07] | was connected to a similar group. | 与一个与之相似的组织有关 |
[24:09] | I think one or both of their parents sold them off– | 我认为他们父母中的一个或两个把他们卖掉了 |
[24:13] | probably with the cousin’s help. | 也许还有那位堂弟的帮忙 |
[24:15] | That’s why they’re all gone. | 这就是他们全都消失了的原因 |
[24:17] | Vanished, killed, kept silent. | 人间蒸发 被杀害 沉默不语 |
[24:23] | These groups, they take runaways. | 这些组织 他们抓离家出走的人 |
[24:26] | Kids in orphanages. Outright kidnapping. | 孤儿院的孩子 赤裸裸的绑架 |
[24:30] | And wider investigations are consistently curtailed. | 而大范围调查总是被压缩 |
[24:33] | In both the Louisiana and Nebraska cases, | 路易斯安那州和内布拉斯加州的案子 |
[24:36] | high-level politicians and businessmen were implicated. | 都有牵涉到高层政客和商人 |
[24:39] | People with the power to make these things go away. | 有掌权的人把事情压下去 |
[24:43] | You were transferred off Major Crimes after the ’80 investigation. | 80年的调查后你就被调离了重案组 |
[24:46] | In 1990, you left the force. | 1990年 你离开了警队 |
[24:50] | You saw nothing that suggested obfuscation from higher quarters? | 你没有发现任何高层模糊处理的证据吗 |
[24:54] | No evidence ignored? | 没有证据被忽略 |
[24:56] | No forced conclusions? | 没有牵强的结论 |
[25:00] | Bein’ police… there’s no certainty. | 做警察 没有确定性 |
[25:06] | Lot of the time, there’s no clarity at all. | 很多时候 根本搞不清楚 |
[25:10] | You just do your best, and… | 你只能尽力而为 |
[25:14] | learn to live with ambiguity. | 学会接受含糊不清 |
[25:28] | I have to say I’m disappointed. | 我得说我很失望 |
[25:32] | I most wanted to talk to you because your record indicated | 我想找你谈最主要是因为你的记录显示 |
[25:35] | you never went along with the official version. | 你一直不赞同官方的说法 |
[25:38] | I’ve been hoping you’d provide a missing piece. | 我希望你能补上缺失的部分 |
[25:42] | Young lady… | 小姐 |
[25:44] | my whole brain’s a buncha missin’ pieces. | 我整个脑子都七零八落 |
[25:52] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[25:53] | this is what you’ve been leadin’ to the whole time. | 你一直都抱着这个想法 |
[25:59] | I don’t got answers for you, Miss. | 我没有你想要的答案 小姐 |
[26:02] | I wish I did, but I don’t. | 我希望我有 但我没有 |
[26:05] | Mr. Hays, please– | 海斯先生 拜托了 |
[26:07] | can we consider this, what I’ve said? | 你能考虑一下我说的话吗 |
[26:10] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[26:12] | You’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[26:14] | I’m tired of walkin’ through the graveyard. | 我厌倦了追忆往事 |
[26:19] | The story’s over for me. | 对我来说这件事结束了 |
[26:36] | “Watts,” she said. | 她说”瓦茨” |
[26:38] | The one-eyed man. | 独眼男人 |
[26:41] | You heard that? | 你听到了吗 |
[26:43] | Write it down ‘fore I forget. Watts. | 在我忘记之前写下来 瓦茨 |
[26:47] | I’m sorry, man, | 我很遗憾 伙计 |
[26:50] | but you think your wife would want this for you? | 你觉得你妻子想要你这样吗 |
[26:53] | What’s happenin’ with you? | 想要你变成这样吗 |
[27:00] | She wants me to finish it. | 她想要我了结它 |
[27:03] | How’s that? | 怎么会 |
[27:07] | Watts. | 瓦茨 |
[27:09] | Don’t forget, ’cause I will. | 别忘了 因为我会忘 |
[27:24] | Detective Hays, Nevada Bell faxed | 海斯警探 内华达电信传真了 |
[27:27] | the phone records that you requested. | 你要的电话记录 |
[27:29] | Three weeks in ’88. | 88年的三周 |
[27:38] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[28:44] | OK, kids, let’s get in the car. | 好了 孩子们 到车上去 |
[28:47] | – What? – Your dad was supposed to watch you. | -什么 -你们的爸爸本来应该照看你们的 |
[28:50] | – It’s a school night. – Come on, shoes on! | -明天要上学 -快点 把鞋穿上 |
[28:53] | Need y’all to take a ride with me. | 你们得跟我出去一趟 |
[29:00] | Lieutenant Roland West. | 我是罗兰·韦斯特副队长 |
[29:03] | Arkansas State Police, badge 4-5-7. | 阿肯色州警 警徽编号457 |
[29:07] | I need flight records, | 我需要飞行记录 |
[29:09] | private airfields, passenger records. | 私人机场 乘客记录 |
[29:11] | Every flight into McCarran International, | 每一架降落在麦卡伦国际机场的飞机 |
[29:15] | these dates, uh… | 以下日期的 |
[29:18] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[29:29] | I was wondering, when Lucy worked here, | 我在想 露西在这工作时 |
[29:32] | she get a lot of visitors? Men? | 是不是有很多男性客人 |
[29:35] | Yeah, you could say that. | 嗯 差不多吧 |
[29:37] | Most guys came here tried to chat her up. | 大多数男人来这都是想和她聊天 |
[29:39] | Good for business. | 对生意有好处 |
[29:42] | I was curious, | 我很好奇 |
[29:43] | you ever see a couple in here talking to her? | 你有没有见到一对夫妇找她谈话 |
[29:46] | Black man, white woman. | 黑人男性 白人女性 |
[29:48] | I don’t think so, not that I recall. | 没有 我不记得 |
[29:51] | How about just a black man? | 那单是黑人男性呢 |
[29:54] | He’d’ have been missing an eye. | 少一只眼睛 |
[29:56] | White, no pupil. | 全是眼白 没有眼珠 |
[29:58] | Now, that… | 这么说的话 |
[30:01] | It just occurred to me. | 我想起来了 |
[30:03] | I never seen her with him, | 我没见过她和这男的在一起 |
[30:04] | but I remember her brother or cousin, um… | 但我记得她弟还是堂弟 |
[30:07] | – Dan O’Brien. – Dan, yeah. | -丹·奥布莱恩 -丹 没错 |
[30:10] | Him I seen once talkin’ to a fella like that. | 我见到过一次他和那男的谈话 |
[30:13] | Black fella missing an eye. | 少一只眼睛的黑人 |
[30:42] | Oh, great. ‘Cause we don’t see each other enough. | 太好了 咱俩平时见面还不够多吗 |
[30:45] | – You need to look at this. – Why? | -你得看看这个 -为什么 |
[30:48] | I got the whole thing. | 我搞明白了 |
[30:53] | That phone number. | 那个电话号码 |
[30:55] | Called eight times in one night. | 一晚上打了八次 |
[30:57] | Less than two days before Lucy OD’ed. | 就在露西吸毒过量而死的前两天内 |
[31:00] | Her room– unpaid on her bill. | 她的屋子 没付钱的账单 |
[31:04] | – OK. – Belongs to this address. | -嗯 -属于这个地址 |
[31:07] | Place is owned by the Ozark Trust. | 隶属于欧扎克信托基金 |
[31:09] | Dug through a bunch of private records. | 我翻阅了一系列私人记录 |
[31:14] | It’s the Hoyt Corporation. | 是霍伊特集团 |
[31:17] | Security. | 安保部门 |
[31:19] | Harris James’ personal line. | 哈里斯·詹姆斯私人电话 |
[31:26] | This is the passenger manifest on the FAC out of Tulsa. | 这是塔尔萨空管的乘客名单 |
[31:30] | First-class passenger to Vegas. | 头等舱去维加斯 |
[31:33] | This is it. | 就是它了 |
[31:35] | Harris James flew to Vegas the day before Lucy died. | 哈里斯·詹姆斯在露西死前一天飞去了维加斯 |
[31:39] | Came back the day after. | 死后一天飞回 |
[31:43] | So you wanna bring this to Blevins? | 你想把这个上报给布莱文斯 |
[31:44] | No, goddamnit. | 不 该死的 |
[31:47] | What would they do, ‘cept shove it in a file | 他们能干什么 除了把这塞进一堆文档 |
[31:50] | and stuff me in another basement? | 然后再把我调走 |
[31:53] | They planted the evidence at Woodard’s, man. | 他们在伍达德家栽赃了证据 老兄 |
[31:56] | Probably took the fingerprints | 也许他在离开警队前 |
[31:58] | from the toys in the woods before he left the force. | 拿走了树林里的玩具上提取的指纹 |
[32:01] | Roland. | 罗兰 |
[32:04] | So what do you think we can do with this, Wayne? | 你觉得我们能怎么办 韦恩 |
[32:07] | We can go and ask him what the fuck he was doin’ in Vegas. | 我们可以去质问他去维加斯干什么 |
[32:09] | And we ask hard, man, like we used to. | 态度强硬 就跟从前一样 |
[32:13] | Have to do with Hoyt, don’t you think? | 肯定跟霍伊特有关 你不觉得吗 |
[32:15] | Harris gettin’ that job? | 哈里斯拿到那份工作 |
[32:18] | If it had to do with his boss, we can get him to roll. | 如果与他上司有关 我们能让他供出来 |
[32:33] | No. We can’t. | 不 不行 |
[32:36] | We can bring it in. That’s all there is. | 我们可以上报 但仅此而已 |
[32:40] | We can’t do somethin’ like that. | 我们不能那么做 |
[32:42] | He doesn’t talk, we’d be fucked forever. | 他不承认 我们就完蛋了 |
[32:48] | And I get what you did here. It’s good. | 我明白你做了多少 很不错 |
[32:52] | But all we can do is make our case. | 但我们只能提出我们找到的证据 |
[33:05] | I’m thinkin’ about Tom. | 我在想汤姆 |
[33:08] | Thinkin’ about that note. | 想那封信 |
[33:12] | You see him wantin’ to be with Lucy again? | 你觉得他会想再跟露西在一起吗 |
[33:14] | You see him typin’ it? | 你觉得他会打字吗 |
[33:18] | We gotta do this for Tom. | 我们欠汤姆的 |
[33:22] | And what if James won’t talk? | 要是詹姆斯不开口呢 |
[33:25] | We get enough on him, he’ll break. | 逼到最后 他会松口的 |
[33:29] | Get him out to that barn… | 把他弄到那个谷仓 |
[33:32] | he’ll break. | 他会松口的 |
[33:37] | If we– | 如果我们 |
[33:41] | If you feel like you let Tom down, | 如果你觉得自己让汤姆失望了 |
[33:44] | this is how you make it right, Roland. | 这就是你弥补的机会 罗兰 |
[33:46] | Don’t let it slide. | 别让这个机会溜走了 |
[33:49] | Don’t let them put this on him. | 别让他们把这个罪名加在他身上 |
[33:53] | This is how we do right by Tom. | 这就是我们为汤姆正名的机会 |
[33:54] | You can stop sayin’ that now. | 别再这么说了 |
[33:57] | I’m not simple. | 我又不傻 |
[34:06] | 1955 to 1985. | 1955年到1985年 |
[34:10] | I was kitchen maid, then housekeeper. | 我做过烧饭女佣 做过管家 |
[34:15] | Long time with the Hoyts. | 在霍伊特家做了很久 |
[34:19] | Why y’all still police at your age? | 你们怎么这把年纪了还在干警察 |
[34:22] | Just didn’t want to retire. | 只是不想退休 |
[34:25] | Couldn’t imagine what I’d do with myself. | 想不出除了干警察还能做点什么 |
[34:28] | And we ain’t good for much else. | 我们没别的长处 |
[34:33] | So, how can I help you? | 需要知道点什么 |
[34:35] | What was it, about the Hoyts? | 霍伊特家怎么了 |
[34:37] | We’re lookin’ at some old stuff. | 我们只想了解一些旧事 |
[34:40] | You ever know a man named Harris James, | 给霍伊特家做事的人中 |
[34:42] | worked for the Hoyts? | 你认识一个叫哈里斯·詹姆斯的吗 |
[34:44] | Seen him more than known him. | 只见过几面 |
[34:47] | He came on in my last years there. | 他是我在那的最后一年来的 |
[34:49] | He ran security for Mr. Hoyt. | 给霍伊特先生负责安保 |
[34:52] | Lotta tragedy in that family. | 那个家庭里发生了太多悲剧 |
[34:56] | Wondered what you could tell us about ’em. | 有什么可以告诉我们的吗 |
[34:58] | That family had no luck. | 那家人很不幸 |
[35:00] | ‘Cept in business. | 除了做生意 |
[35:03] | I helped raise Miss Isabel. | 我帮忙抚养了伊莎贝尔小姐 |
[35:05] | Isabel, the daughter. | 他女儿伊莎贝尔 |
[35:08] | She had her own family, right? | 她成家了 对吗 |
[35:11] | Like I said, no luck. | 正如我说的 很不幸 |
[35:15] | Her husband and little girl passed on. | 她的丈夫和女儿都过世了 |
[35:19] | Bad wreck, ’77. | 出了严重车祸 77年 |
[35:22] | She was… | 她… |
[35:24] | troubled. | 精神有问题 |
[35:27] | Never left the estate. | 从没离开过那栋房子 |
[35:31] | Then one night, | 有一晚 |
[35:33] | she took a car out, | 她开车出去 |
[35:36] | put it through a guardrail. | 把车开上了铁轨 |
[35:38] | Caused a big accident. | 引发了一场严重的事故 |
[35:42] | After that, Mr. June watched over her. | 在那之后 琼先生就一直看着她 |
[35:45] | He’d drive her– whatever she needed. | 他开车送她 什么事都帮她 |
[35:48] | Mr. June? Who was that? | 琼先生 他是谁 |
[35:52] | He was pretty close with Mr. Hoyt. Black gentleman. | 他和霍伊特先生关系很好 黑人 |
[35:55] | Stayed in the main house. | 住在主屋 |
[35:58] | Basement level. | 房子的地下室 |
[36:00] | Whole part of the house for Miss Isabel, | 都是给伊莎贝尔小姐住的 |
[36:02] | with Mr. June the only one could go down here. | 只有琼先生能去那 |
[36:07] | You know his first name, Mr. June? | 知道他叫什么吗 这位琼先生 |
[36:11] | I’m not sure was “June,” his last name. | 我不确定”琼”是他的姓 |
[36:14] | We just called him Mr. June. | 我们只不过称他为琼先生 |
[36:16] | There wasn’t much talk | 他和我们这些人 |
[36:18] | ‘tween him and us others. | 不怎么接触 |
[36:21] | You know if he’s still around? | 他现在还在这里吗 |
[36:24] | How ’bout a description? Anything you noticed about him? | 能描述一下他的长相吗 有什么特别的地方 |
[36:28] | Just his eye. | 他的眼睛 |
[36:31] | His left eye was white. Dead, you know. | 他的左眼是白色的 坏掉了 |
[36:38] | How about a man named Watts? | 那你听过瓦茨这个名字吗 |
[36:42] | Can I go swimming down by the river with Lisa? | 我能跟丽莎一起去河里游泳吗 |
[36:47] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[36:49] | You’re all packed? | 你都收拾好了吗 |
[36:51] | No, man. Shh. | 别 老兄 嘘 |
[36:53] | Hey, just look at me. | 看着我 |
[36:55] | I’m drivin’ her to school. | 我得开车送她上学 |
[36:57] | Later, yeah. Sure. | 等一会再送 |
[37:02] | Why’d you leave? | 你们为什么离开 |
[37:04] | ‘Round ’81, | 81年左右 |
[37:06] | they started restricting where we could go. | 他们开始限制我们行动的区域 |
[37:10] | Had to stay in the kitchen or foyer, in the main house. | 只能待在主屋的厨房或者客厅里 |
[37:14] | Miss Isabel, | 伊莎贝尔小姐 |
[37:16] | I don’t know what was happenin’, | 我不知道当时发生了什么 |
[37:18] | but I think she was gettin’ worse. | 但我觉得她的情况越来越糟 |
[37:27] | Where you at? | 你还清醒吗 |
[37:29] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:31] | I shouldn’ta said that. | 我不应该说那些话 |
[37:34] | About Tom. I’m sorry. | 关于汤姆的话 对不起 |
[37:38] | What about Tom? | 什么关于汤姆的话 |
[37:41] | Gettin’ you to go after Harris, | 让你去找哈里斯 |
[37:43] | tryin’ to make you do what I wanted. | 让你做我想要做的事 |
[37:46] | I shouldn’ta done that. | 我不应该那么做 |
[37:50] | I just– | 我 |
[37:52] | What happened, I– | 发生这些事 |
[37:55] | I didn’t realize how different we were. | 我之前没意识到你我之间的不同 |
[38:01] | Hope we can move past it. | 希望我们可以不计前嫌 |
[38:06] | We’re past it, bro. | 过去的已经过去了 兄弟 |
[38:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:45] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[40:05] | Lieutenant West. | 韦斯特副队长 |
[40:07] | You doin’ traffic stops now? | 你转做交警了 |
[40:09] | Step out of the car, sir. | 请下车 先生 |
[40:12] | Everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[40:14] | You got a dark look, Lieutenant. | 你脸色有点阴沉 副队长 |
[40:17] | I need you to step out of the car, sir. | 请从车上下来 先生 |
[40:20] | Yes– Yes, sir, Lieutenant. | 遵 遵命 副队长 |
[40:23] | Uh– What seems to be the problem? I– | 究竟出什么事了 我 |
[40:25] | Refusin’ to comply? | 拒不服从是吗 |
[40:27] | You’re refusin’ to comply. | 你拒不服从 |
[40:29] | Wait, just– just what are we doin’ here? | 等会 到底是怎么一回事 |
[40:32] | You… need to talk or somethin’, | 如果你们想要谈一谈的话 |
[40:34] | we can always do that at the office. | 我们可以去办公室 |
[40:35] | Yours or mine. | 你们的或者我的都行 |
[40:38] | You seem real upset, sir. | 你看起来很生气 长官 |
[40:40] | Oh. You reachin’ for this? | 你是不是想伸手拿枪 |
[40:44] | No, sir, I was not. | 不是的 长官 我没有 |
[40:45] | Step out of the car! | 从车上下来 |
[40:46] | I’d like to know what’s goin’ on. | 请告诉我究竟是什么事 |
[40:48] | – You both seem real angry. – Get out, motherfucker! | -你们看起来都很生气 -下车 混蛋 |
[40:53] | Come on! Son of a bitch! | 下来 狗娘养的 |
[40:59] | Get out, motherfucker! | 快滚出来 |
[41:20] | What, then? | 现在又想怎么样 |
[41:22] | Get on with it. | 快点开始吧 |
[41:23] | You don’t want to be givin’ orders. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[41:26] | Lucy called the Hoyt Corporation– | 露西在吸毒过量而死前 |
[41:29] | eight times, the day before she OD’ed. | 给霍伊特公司打了八个电话 |
[41:32] | We got you comin’ into Vegas | 我们发现你在她去世时 |
[41:33] | for two days when she died. | 在拉斯维加斯待了两天 |
[41:36] | You put that fuckin’ backpack | 当年是你把那个背包 |
[41:37] | and dress in Woodard’s way back, didn’t ya? | 和衣服放在伍达德家的 是不是 |
[41:41] | And you were goin’ around re-interviewin’ witnesses, | 你还去回访目击证人 |
[41:44] | see if anybody saw anything? | 看看他们知道什么 |
[41:49] | You gave Lucy a hot-shot. | 你给露西注射了毒品 |
[41:51] | Well, that’s some wild storytellin’. | 你们说的够牵强的 |
[41:54] | I do not know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:59] | Ohh! Oh, God! | 老天啊 |
[42:00] | What happened to the kids in ’80? | 当年失踪的孩子怎么了 |
[42:02] | You tell me. You’re the detectives. | 你告诉我啊 你们才是大侦探 |
[42:06] | Goddamnit! | 我操 |
[42:08] | Stop hittin’ me! | 别打了 |
[42:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[42:11] | Lucy wanted what– money? | 露西要钱是吗 |
[42:15] | What’d she say, you flew out there and killed her? | 她说了什么才让你飞过去杀了她 |
[42:19] | Dan O’Brien said somethin’ about, uh… | 丹·奥布莱恩提到了有个 |
[42:23] | people who don’t renegotiate. | 不好说话的人 |
[42:25] | You’s who he was worried about, huh? | 他说的就是你吧 |
[42:28] | – You found him. – Let me tell you both somethin’. | -你找到他了 -告诉你们吧 |
[42:32] | Them two, the mother and her cousin… | 那两个人 那个妈妈和她的堂弟 |
[42:37] | they ain’t people you should worry on. | 用不着你们操心 |
[42:39] | I mean, what’s this for? | 这到底是要干什么 |
[42:40] | Y’all can’t give a shit about that trash. | 你们根本就不关心他们 |
[42:43] | My friend’s dead. | 我的朋友死了 |
[42:45] | The kids. | 还有那些孩子 |
[42:46] | I got kids. | 我也有孩子 |
[42:48] | I wouldn’t ever– I would– | 我绝对不会 |
[42:51] | I would never hurt a child. Oh, God. | 我绝对不会伤害孩子 |
[42:55] | Somethin’s wrong inside. You… busted me up, man. | 我难受 你们把我打出伤了 |
[42:59] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们怎么回事 |
[43:03] | The whole story. | 来龙去脉 |
[43:06] | The kids were meetin’ somebody in the woods, regular. | 那些孩子经常去那树林见某个人 |
[43:09] | That’s who took ’em. | 那人带走了他们 |
[43:11] | Maybe the mother’s involved, maybe O’Brien. | 和那个母亲有关 可能还有奥布莱恩 |
[43:15] | But you planted the evidence in ’80. | 但当年是你伪造了证据 |
[43:18] | And you took the fingerprints outta evidence. | 你把指纹从证物里拿走了 |
[43:21] | All for Hoyt, we figure. | 应该是为了霍伊特 |
[43:26] | He got somethin’ for kids? | 他是不是喜欢孩子 |
[43:28] | Maybe there was a group of ’em. | 他们可能是团伙作案 |
[43:31] | Friends of his. | 他的狐朋狗友 |
[43:33] | People into kids. | 恋童癖 |
[43:35] | You two are really up shit creek, huh? | 你们还真能胡扯啊 |
[43:43] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[43:45] | I’m hurt. | 疼 |
[43:49] | I– | 我 |
[43:50] | I can only tell you what I know. | 我只能说我知道的东西 |
[43:54] | But… | 条件是 |
[43:56] | I gotta know I’m walkin’ outta here. | 我得活着离开 |
[43:58] | You’ll be alive, any rate. | 你死不了的 |
[44:04] | Take these– | 把手铐解开 |
[44:06] | I can’t feel my fuckin’ hands, man. | 我感觉不到我的手了 老兄 |
[44:10] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了 |
[44:15] | You kicked my ribs to pieces, man. | 你打碎了我的肋骨 老兄 |
[44:18] | I feel it stabbin’ my lung. | 我能感觉到骨头扎进了肺里 |
[44:22] | Oh, God. Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[44:29] | How hard you kick him? | 你踢得有多用力啊 |
[45:38] | – Listen– – Fuck you. | -听着 -去你妈的 |
[45:41] | Fuck you for this. | 都是你搞出来的 |
[45:42] | He didn’t give us a choice. | 他没有给我们其它选择 |
[45:45] | And I was right. | 我是对的 |
[45:47] | You seen it. He knew. | 你看到了 他知道 |
[45:49] | Nah, you were talkin’ shit about Tom. | 不 你一直在讲汤姆 |
[45:52] | Gettin’ me to go along with this. Gettin’ your way. | 让我同意这么做 让你得逞 |
[45:54] | Hold up. You’re a grown-ass man. | 等等 你可是个成年人 |
[45:56] | I didn’t force you to do anything. | 我没强迫你做任何事 |
[45:57] | I just killed a man, you dumb asshole! | 我刚杀了个人 你个傻逼 |
[46:00] | Now it’s all gone! Done! | 现在好了吧 人死了 |
[46:02] | Whatever he knew, gone! | 问不出他知道什么了 |
[46:04] | You fucked my life! | 你搞砸了我的生活 |
[46:05] | We did it, Roland! | 我们一起搞砸的 罗兰 |
[46:07] | You manipulative, egotistical, | 你爱摆布别人 又自我中心 |
[46:09] | uppity fuckin’– | 超级自负的 |
[46:12] | What? | 什么 |
[46:15] | What you gonna say? | 你要说什么 |
[46:18] | Guess what word’s runnin’ through my mind right now. | 猜我现在想说什么 |
[46:21] | Say it, then. | 说啊 |
[46:24] | Say it, motherfucker. | 说啊 混蛋 |
[46:28] | No. | 就不 |
[46:29] | I just want you to know I’m thinkin’ it. | 我就是要你知道我在骂你 |
[46:45] | Harris was Highway Patrol, | 1977年时 哈里斯 |
[46:47] | Zone 4, back in ’77. | 在4区的高速巡逻队 |
[46:51] | That puts him in the area where the maid said | 那是那个佣人说的霍伊特的女儿 |
[46:54] | that Hoyt’s daughter had her accident. | 出事的地方 |
[46:57] | That coulda been the start– | 可以从这开始 |
[46:59] | him helpin’ them, workin’ for ’em. | 他帮助他们 为他们工作 |
[47:03] | The black man. “Mr. June.” | 那个黑人 “琼先生” |
[47:07] | Amelia said O’Brien met with him, | 艾米莉亚说奥布莱恩见过他 |
[47:09] | that bar Lucy worked. | 就在露西工作过的酒吧 |
[47:12] | They had some kind of arrangement. | 他们之间有过某种协议 |
[47:15] | You know, I always figured you woulda kept after this | 我一直觉得你会继续追查下去 |
[47:19] | in some way. | 在某种程度上 |
[47:20] | No. I told you, | 不 我告诉过你 |
[47:24] | let it go. | 随它去吧 |
[47:28] | Amelia and me made a deal. | 艾米莉亚和我约定过 |
[47:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:35] | She was a good investigator, huh? | 她是个好调查员 对吧 |
[47:44] | She told me somethin’ the other day. | 她曾经告诉过我一些事 |
[47:47] | She was talkin’ to me. | 她和我说话 |
[47:50] | She said, uh… | 她说 |
[47:54] | she said that I hadn’t known myself, | 她说我不了解自己 |
[47:57] | and that– | 还有 |
[47:59] | that it made me harden my heart. | 那让我变得冷酷无情 |
[48:04] | Amelia told you this? | 艾米莉亚告诉你的 |
[48:12] | She was sittin’ right there. | 她当时坐在那 |
[48:20] | She always knew how to cut into me, she wanted to. | 她总是知道怎么触动我 按她的方式 |
[48:32] | Son of a bitch is back. | 那个混蛋回来了 |
[48:40] | Humor a crazy old man, Detective West. | 帮疯老头一把 韦斯特警探 |
[49:02] | You lookin’ for me? | 你是在找我吗 |
[49:06] | Come out there. | 出来 |
[49:15] | – You get it? – Yeah. | -你拍到了吗 -拍到了 |
[49:24] | Could just be somebody’s ex-boyfriend watchin’ the house. | 可能就是谁的前男友在半夜监视 |
[51:21] | Wayne? | 韦恩 |
[51:27] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[51:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[51:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[51:57] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[52:08] | I can’t talk about this. | 我不能说 |
[52:21] | In the morning… we have to talk. | 明早…我们得好好谈谈 |
[52:27] | Will you talk to me in the morning? | 你明早能和我谈谈吗 |
[53:05] | We haven’t been honest. | 我们一直都没有互相坦诚 |
[53:08] | What’s going on, what we’re doing. | 发生了什么 我们在做什么 |
[53:12] | No. I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[53:17] | Maybe we could turn it around. | 也许我们能有所改变 |
[53:21] | If I tell you– | 如果我告诉你 |
[53:25] | Things you’re better off not knowin’. | 那是你最好不要知道的事 |
[53:31] | Not about you, there’s not. | 只要与你有关就没有我不该知道的 |
[53:34] | With you, I need to know everything. | 只要与你有关我就要知道 |
[53:38] | I’d be a son of a bitch if I did that to you. | 如果我告诉了你 那我才是真的混蛋 |
[53:46] | I’m sorry, could be Roland or somethin’. | 抱歉 可能是罗兰 |
[53:49] | Could be big. | 可能是很重要的事 |
[53:51] | Please. Hold on. | 拜托 稍等一下 |
[53:59] | Detective Hays? | 海斯警探 |
[54:02] | – Wayne Hays? – Yes. | -你是韦恩·海斯吗 -是的 |
[54:05] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[54:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[54:09] | Edward Hoyt. | 爱德华·霍伊特 |
[54:13] | I think we may have some things to discuss. | 我觉得我们之间也许有事要商量 |
[54:18] | How’s that? | 什么事 |
[54:20] | Harris James. | 哈里斯·詹姆斯 |
[54:22] | I’d like to discuss the events of last night… | 我想和你聊聊昨晚的事 |
[54:26] | as I understand them. | 我都清楚 |
[54:30] | I could come inside, if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以进你家说 |
[54:44] | I’d be pleased to meet your family. | 我很愿意见见你的家人 |
[54:47] | Your wife, the writer? | 你的妻子是那个作家吧 |
[54:49] | Little Henry and Rebecca. | 小亨利和丽贝卡 |
[54:52] | It’s lucky, havin’ a family. | 有个家庭真是太幸运了 |
[54:59] | No. | 不 |
[55:01] | Then maybe you’d like to come out and talk to me. | 那也许你愿意出来和我谈谈 |
[55:06] | My preference, you understand, is to keep this between us. | 我是想着不让其他人知道这件事 |
[55:11] | For the moment. | 暂时来说 |
[55:13] | How ’bout a little later? | 能不能等会再说 |
[55:16] | You may not realize this, | 你也许还没有意识到 |
[55:17] | but I’ve been pretty damn patient with you already. | 但我已经给你足够多的耐心了 |
[55:20] | Perhaps I should take my information to the prosecutor’s office. | 也许我应该直接去检察官办公室 |
[55:24] | Or like I say… | 或者如我所说 |
[55:26] | happy to talk inside. | 很乐意进去聊聊 |
[55:29] | No. | 不 |
[55:31] | I’ll be out in five. | 我五分钟内出来 |
[55:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:48] | Just, uh– | 只是… |
[55:52] | I’m sorry. It’s one last time. | 抱歉 就这最后一次 |
[55:55] | Trust me, all right? | 相信我 好吗 |
[55:57] | One more time. That’s it. | 就再一次 最后一次 |
[55:59] | Then we talk, then I tell you everything. | 然后我们谈谈 我把一切都告诉你 |
[56:02] | Right now, uh, | 现在 |
[56:04] | listen. | 听着 |
[56:06] | You gotta just trust me. | 你要信任我 |
[56:14] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[56:17] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[58:23] | Time is the school in which we learn. | 时光是我们成长的学校 |
[58:27] | Time is the fire in which we burn. | 时光是我们燃烧的火焰 |
[58:30] | 真探 最终集 | |
[58:31] | The case. It’s only ever the case. | 是案子 都是案子的事 |
[58:34] | That’s over now. | 现在结束了 |
[58:38] | All this time… | 一直以来 |
[58:39] | What the hell were you doing? | 你都做了什么 |
[58:43] | My God… | 天啊 |
[58:46] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |