时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Professor Barkley, run it past me again. | 巴克利教授 再和我说一遍 |
[00:29] | Soldier scans the skies above ground, | 士兵盯着上方的天空 |
[00:31] | they alert us to the air raid. | 发现空袭来袭就提醒我们 |
[00:33] | We fire up the Abexitron and jam their communications. | 我们便启动阿贝可西特朗 屏蔽他们的通讯 |
[00:36] | The Gerrys won’t know right from left. | 德国人到时连东南西北都分不清 |
[00:38] | Won’t it interfere with our own radios? | 这不会干扰到我们自己的无线电吗 |
[00:39] | No, it’ll only block the frequency it’s sent to. | 不 这只会阻断指定的频率 |
[00:42] | What Hitler wouldn’t give to get his filthy Nazi mitts on this. | 希特勒肯定愿意不惜一切代价得到这个装置 |
[01:01] | Good God. | 老天 |
[01:06] | Come on, Professor Barkley, pick up. | 快点 巴克利教授 快接啊 |
[01:11] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[01:13] | -1597 -1597 – One, five, nine, seven. – One, five, nine, seven. | |
[01:17] | – Is this a test? – No, this is the real thing! | -这是测试吗 -不是 是真正的空袭 |
[01:20] | This is the real– | 是真正的… |
[01:29] | Is it meant to do that? | 这种反应是正常的吗 |
[01:32] | Private Atkins? Private Atkins? | 阿特金斯士兵 阿特金斯士兵 |
[01:35] | Alfie? Are you there? | 阿尔菲 你还在吗 |
[01:44] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[01:46] | – One, five, nine, seven. – Alfie? | -1597 -阿尔菲 |
[01:49] | Professor! | 教授 |
[01:51] | …97 …nine, seven. | |
[01:52] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[01:58] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[02:00] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[02:03] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[02:43] | Okay, I don’t think I’m ready for this. | 我觉得我还没有准备好 |
[02:44] | – You could’ve just had toast. – No, not the breakfast, | -你可以只吃吐司的 -我说的不是早餐 |
[02:47] | what happened at Miss Connelly’s. | 我是说康纳利女士家发生的事 |
[02:48] | Elton, I’ve been a paranormal investigator for 20 years. | 艾尔顿 我做灵异现象调查员这行已经20年了 |
[02:52] | I’ve never seen anything like we saw yesterday. | 我从来没有见过昨天那种情况 |
[02:55] | The spirit dog, number five. | 幽灵狗 数字5 |
[02:57] | This could finally get me into “The White Sheet.” | 我也许终于能凭这个上《白床单》[白纸]了 |
[02:59] | What’s “The White Sheets?” | 《白纸》是什么 |
[03:00] | No, no, no, “The White Sheets” is a Neo Nazi magazine. | 不不不 《白纸》是新纳粹杂志 |
[03:03] | “The White Sheet” is a magazine about the paranormal. | 《白床单》是超自然杂志 |
[03:05] | Two very different things. Never the twain shall meet. | 完全不一样 风马牛不相及 |
[03:09] | Unless, of course, you count the time | 当然了 除了那一次 |
[03:10] | someone spotted the ghost of Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring | 有人在塔尔斯山上看到了 |
[03:14] | up on Tulse Hill. | 赫尔曼戈林的鬼混 |
[03:15] | Yeah, it set the paranormal world on fire. | 那可是震惊了超自然界 |
[03:25] | You ready for your second day? | 准备好迎接第二天工作了吗 |
[03:26] | I’m not ready for my first day. | 我还没准备好消化第一天呢 |
[03:38] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[03:44] | – A crisp? – What flavor? | -薯片要吗 -什么味的 |
[03:46] | – Uh, prawn cocktail. – Ugh, no. | -鲜虾沙拉 -不了 |
[03:48] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便 |
[03:54] | Listen, can we not have another day like yesterday? | 听着 能不能不要再经历昨天那样的事了 |
[03:55] | Relax. It’s not like every place we go | 放轻松 我们又不是只会去 |
[03:57] | is gonna be haunted. | 闹鬼的地方 |
[03:58] | Sorry. Did you say haunted? | 不好意思 你刚刚是说闹鬼吗 |
[04:00] | I did. Yes. | 是的 |
[04:01] | Britain’s most haunted three-star hotel, | 英国最猛鬼的三星旅馆 |
[04:04] | The Portland Beacon. | 波特兰灯塔 |
[04:06] | Now, I thought that might peak your interest, Gus. | 我就知道你可能会很感兴趣 格斯 |
[04:08] | It’s nothing but a cheap tourist draw, believe me. | 这肯定只是个老套的吸引游客噱头 相信我 |
[04:10] | I– I’ve looked into it. | 我查过的 |
[04:13] | Thorough as ever. | 依旧是那么周密 |
[04:13] | That is why you are my number one installer, Gus. | 所以你是我的头号安装工 格斯 |
[04:15] | Ah, mea culpa. | 我的错 |
[04:19] | And you, mister, are my number… 28? | 而你呢 先生 是我的第…28号 |
[04:26] | Not– Not bad. | 还…还不赖 |
[04:28] | I have to take this because, uh, | 我得接这通电话 因为 |
[04:29] | I’m breaking in a new assistant. | 我正在教一个新助手 |
[04:31] | Take the day off, Dave. You’re never not here, are you? | 休息一天吧 戴夫 你天天都在这儿对吧 |
[04:34] | Get out of here. | 赶紧走吧 |
[04:39] | Hello, Smyle, Dave speaking. | 你好 斯迈尔公司 我是戴夫 |
[04:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:45] | Hello– Bjorn, this has got– | 你好 比约恩 这真是… |
[04:47] | Bjorn. Bloody– Bjorn! | 比约恩 该死…比约恩 |
[04:56] | There’s no way this dump is a three-star. | 这垃圾堆绝对不可能是三星级酒店 |
[04:59] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[05:03] | Oh… It’s nice. | 好吧 这里真不错 |
[05:14] | You see, it’s nicer when you get close. | 其实近看好多了 |
[05:16] | Just want to show you something inside. | 我就是想带你进去看点东西 |
[05:17] | – Can I walk on the grass? – No. | -能踩草坪吗 -不行 |
[05:35] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[05:43] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[05:45] | Hey, look at that. | 你看 |
[05:48] | “The White Sheet.” | 《白床单》 |
[05:50] | Okay, read this. | 看这篇 |
[05:56] | “The Portland Beacon is a horror-themed dump. | “波特兰灯塔就是个恐怖主题的破烂堆 |
[06:00] | Zero ghosts, but plenty of bedbugs. | 没有一个鬼 床虱倒是不少 |
[06:02] | One ghoul.” There’s a ghoul? | 一个食尸鬼” 还有食尸鬼吗 |
[06:04] | No, no, they use a five ghoul rating system. | 不不 他们用食尸鬼打分 五个最高 |
[06:07] | This is not gonna be another Connelly’s Nook, okay? | 不会又闹康纳利隐秘角落那一出的 |
[06:12] | – Who’s this? – Elton John. | -这是哪位 -艾尔顿·约翰 |
[06:15] | – Don’t be facetious. – Dad, he’s my new partner. | -别没正经 -爸 他是我的新搭档 |
[06:21] | – So, uh, you off out again? – Yes, yeah. Just off to work. | -你又要出门了 -对 出去工作 |
[06:26] | While I’m out, will you not go in my study? | 我出去的时候 你能别进我的书房吗 |
[06:29] | It’s not a study, it’s the bloody dining room! | 那才不是书房 那是饭厅 |
[06:32] | Anyway, I never come in here. | 反正我也从来不到那里去 |
[06:34] | You say that, but sometimes when I come back, | 你话是这么说 但有时我回来的时候 |
[06:35] | everything’s kind of been touched and moved some. | 所有东西都有被碰过或者挪动的迹象 |
[06:37] | Oh, well, maybe it’s a ghost. | 也许是鬼干的 |
[07:18] | Your dad seems nice. | 你爸看着人不错 |
[07:19] | He’s not nice, he’s horrible. | 他才不好 他糟透了 |
[07:22] | No, seriously. | 不 我没开玩笑 |
[07:42] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[07:48] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[07:53] | Yeah, remind me again. Where are you from? | 再提醒我一次 你是哪里人来着 |
[07:56] | – Uh, Norfolk. Why? – Norfolk. | -诺福克 怎么了 -诺福克 |
[07:59] | Just, uh, I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你别介意 |
[08:00] | I did a little online search on you last night. | 我昨晚上网查了查你 |
[08:03] | Not many Elton Johns. | 没太多叫艾尔顿·约翰的人 |
[08:05] | Hell, there’s only one other. None in Norfolk. | 其实除了大歌星就还有一个 不在诺福克 |
[08:08] | I’m not really on social media, so– | 我不怎么玩社交媒体 |
[08:10] | Well, you’re not– not really on anywhere, are you? | 你真的几乎什么都不接触 是吧 |
[08:12] | No. | 对 |
[08:15] | Who was that woman in the picture? | 照片里那个女人是谁 |
[08:17] | It was, uh, my wife, Emily. | 那是我妻子 艾米莉 |
[08:20] | She looks nice. Love to meet her. | 她看上去人不错 我很想见见她 |
[08:23] | She died. | 她死了 |
[08:25] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[08:28] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[08:33] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[08:35] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[08:39] | Helie? What’s wrong? | 海伦 怎么了 |
[08:41] | My costume for CovCo CosCon. | 我参加克夫科变装展的服装 |
[08:43] | It’s next week and it’s not even ready yet. | 下周就开展了 还没准备好 |
[08:45] | Okay, Helie, what’d you need? | 好吧 海伦 你需要什么 |
[08:48] | A plunger. | 一个马桶搋子 |
[08:49] | You haven’t blocked the toilet again, have you? | 你不会又把马桶弄堵了吧 |
[08:50] | For my costume. | 是服装要用的 |
[08:52] | Oh, come on, Helen. | 拜托 海伦 |
[08:53] | Try going to the shop, it’s only a couple doors down. | 自己去商店买一个啊 就隔着几户而已 |
[08:55] | Yeah, right, yeah. Just send the agoraphobe | 对哦 就让一个有广场恐惧症的人 |
[08:57] | down a busy High Street. | 去繁忙的商街 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah, look out for me on the news tonight. | 你就等着我今晚上新闻吧 |
[09:00] | Okay, I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | 好吧 我去买 我去买 |
[09:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[09:05] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:08] | Is that your wife? | 那是你妻子吗 |
[09:09] | Ugh, no, it’s my sister. | 呕 是我妹妹 |
[09:11] | – She okay? – Yeah. | -她没事吧 -嗯 |
[09:12] | She’s quite an anxious person. A bit fragile. | 她这人很容易紧张 有点脆弱 |
[09:16] | And angry. | 还有易怒 |
[09:17] | She hasn’t always been like that, though. | 不过她以前不是这样的 |
[09:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[09:21] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[09:26] | Behold, The Portland Beacon. | 看好了 波特兰灯塔 |
[09:28] | A ministry of defense research and development facility | 一个二战期间国防部建造的 |
[09:30] | during the second world war. | 研发设施 |
[09:32] | Now a seaside sideshow for weekend horror dinks. | 现在成了海边一处恐怖迷的周末小据点 |
[09:36] | So you’re sure it’s not haunted? | 你确定这没闹鬼吗 |
[09:38] | Have to be pretty gullible to be taken in by this place. | 要是被这地方骗到 肯定傻到一定程度了 |
[09:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:06] | Are you looking for ghosts? | 你在找鬼吗 |
[10:07] | Wifi viability. | 无线网络信号 |
[10:30] | Hello, welcome. I am Jack, | 你们好 欢迎 我是杰克 |
[10:32] | proprietor of The Portland Beacon, | 波特兰灯塔的业主 |
[10:34] | the only horror themed hotel on Dorset’s Jurassic Coast. | 这里是多塞特郡侏罗纪海岸唯一的恐怖主题旅馆 |
[10:37] | What do you think of the old eye in the painting gag? | 你们觉得油画鬼眼这个小桥段怎么样 |
[10:40] | – That– That’s new. – Very good. | -这是新加的 -非常好 |
[10:41] | – Good– Good fun. – Oh, right. Of course. | -很有趣 -对了 当然 |
[10:43] | Lovely. Hello, uh, my name is Gus Roberts. | 好极了 你好 我叫格斯·罗伯茨 |
[10:47] | I’m from Smyle. | 来自斯迈尔公司 |
[10:50] | Yeah, we’re here to fix your broadband. | 对 我们是来修你的宽带的 |
[10:53] | Be great if I could see your router. | 能看一下你的路由器吗 |
[10:54] | Oh. There it is. | 就在那里 |
[10:56] | That is an SMR430. | 那是SMR430型号的 |
[10:59] | I mean, in theory, you could beam a signal through | 理论上信号能穿透 |
[11:01] | eight inches of solid lead. | 8英寸厚的固态铅 |
[11:02] | Yeah, well, that’s why we got it. | 所以我们才选择它 |
[11:03] | This place has never had a signal. | 这地方从来没信号 |
[11:05] | You know, people we took over from had the same issue. | 我们接手前的原房东也有这问题 |
[11:08] | Kind of been using mobile. | 一直用移动路由器 |
[11:09] | Well, let’s see if we can’t find out why. | 我们看能不能找到原因 |
[11:11] | Righty-O. I shall give you the tour. | 好咧 我带你们到处看看 |
[11:13] | – Oh, uh, no need. – Follow me. | -不用啦 -跟我来 |
[11:48] | “Perished loved ones who are unable to break the tie | “逝去的亲人如无法打破 |
[11:51] | between the world of the living and the…” | 人世间和…的束缚…” |
[12:13] | Oh, no. Don’t go into my study. | 不行 别擅自进我书房 |
[12:17] | Ah, what’s all this rubbish? | 这都是什么垃圾 |
[12:27] | It’s my house too, you know. | 这里也是我家啊 |
[12:31] | Oh, yeah. | 这个好 |
[12:46] | So, this is the Amityville Lounge. | 这里是阿米提维尔酒廊 |
[12:50] | Don’t have any food in here. The flies love it. | 没放吃的 会招苍蝇 |
[12:54] | What’s that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[12:55] | Oh, yeah, room two. Yeah, | 二号房啊 对 |
[12:57] | we don’t let guests stay in there. | 我们不让客人住这间 |
[12:58] | Too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[13:00] | Something to do with the wiring, we think. | 好像是因为线路有问题 |
[13:02] | It’s always freezing in there. | 里面总是很冷 |
[13:04] | Anything you touch, you get shocked. | 碰到什么都会被静电电到 |
[13:07] | Weird bumps and noises all night. | 整晚会有奇怪的碰撞声和响声 |
[13:10] | You sure it’s not haunted? | 你确定不是闹鬼吗 |
[13:12] | Oh. Yeah, well, that’d be ironic, wouldn’t it? | 要真是闹鬼就讽刺了 对吧 |
[13:14] | The only room in the hotel that is haunted, | 旅馆里唯一真有鬼的那个房间 |
[13:16] | and we can’t let the guests stay in there. | 却不能让客人住 |
[13:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:32] | Room 237. It’s a twin. | “第237号房间”主题房 是双床的 |
[13:37] | Nightmare on Elm Suite. | “猛鬼街”主题房 |
[13:40] | And over here, we have the Psycho room. | 这边是”惊魂记”主题房 |
[13:47] | Read about this place. | 我读过关于这地方的文章 |
[13:50] | There is absolutely no signal at all. | 这里一点信号都没有 |
[13:53] | Rest assured, sir, I shall crack this nut. | 放心吧 先生 我会解决这个难题 |
[13:56] | Oh, wonderful. Cup of tea? | 太好了 喝茶吗 |
[13:58] | – Yes, please. – Yeah. | -好啊 麻烦了 -好的 |
[13:59] | Make ’em a tea, love. | 给他们泡茶 亲爱的 |
[14:02] | Love? | 亲爱的 |
[14:04] | Oh, sorry, this is my wife, Wendy. | 抱歉 这是我妻子温蒂 |
[14:07] | You’ve ruined the scare now, haven’t you? | 我精心准备的惊吓都让你毁了 |
[14:08] | – Just get the kettle on. – You do it. | -去烧水吧 -你自己去 |
[14:10] | – Right-O. – Stupid. | -好咧 -蠢死了 |
[14:21] | Okay, I would like you to take this signal tester, | 好了 你拿着信号测试仪 |
[14:23] | go back to the Psycho room, and prepare to run the test. | 回”惊魂记”房 准备运行测试 |
[14:27] | – Alone? – Not alone. | -我一个人吗 -不是 |
[14:29] | Your walkie-talkie. | 有对讲机陪着你 |
[14:32] | You’re never really alone with a walkie-talkie. | 有对讲机就不算一个人 |
[14:34] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好吧 -拜拜 |
[14:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:04] | Help– | 救命 |
[15:06] | Gus, is that you? | 格斯 是你吗 |
[15:19] | That– | 那… |
[15:20] | That one’s locked, I’m afraid. | 那一间上锁了 恐怕开不了 |
[15:24] | Uh, yes. I’m looking for the Psycho room. | 是的 我在找”惊魂记”房 |
[15:26] | Oh, well, that’s down there on the right. | 从走廊过去 在右手边 |
[15:30] | I’m Byron, the caretaker. | 我是管理员拜伦 |
[15:33] | Are you staying with us? | 你是这里的住客吗 |
[15:35] | Oh, no, no, I’m just here to fix the internet. | 不是 我只是来修网络的 |
[15:38] | The signal is being blocked for some reason. | 信号不知为何被阻断了 |
[15:40] | Maybe something’s jamming it. | 也许有什么东西在干扰 |
[15:43] | Something like what? | 比如什么 |
[15:46] | Daft if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[15:48] | Toodle-oo. | 再会 |
[15:54] | Elton, can you confirm you are in position, | 艾尔顿 请确认你已就位 |
[15:56] | and ready to run the test. Over. | 准备好运行测试 完毕 |
[16:02] | Papa Bear to Little Bird, come back. | 熊爸爸呼叫小鸟 请回复 |
[16:24] | Elton, come back to Papa Bear. Over. | 艾尔顿 回复熊爸爸 完毕 |
[16:28] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[16:33] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[16:34] | Elton, where have you got to? | 艾尔顿 你去哪了 |
[16:37] | Gus– | 格斯 |
[16:39] | Say again, where are you? | 再说一遍 你在哪儿 |
[16:40] | Room two. Room two. He– Ah! | 2号房 2号房 他… |
[16:43] | Gus, help! | 格斯 救命 |
[16:44] | Stay there, I’m on my way. | 在那等着 我马上赶来 |
[16:53] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[16:55] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[16:56] | Elton. Hang on, mate. | 艾尔顿 等会儿 |
[16:58] | I’m just gonna find that idiot to come and open the door, okay? | 我这就去找那个白痴开门 |
[17:00] | – Everything all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -一切都还好吗 -嗯嗯 |
[17:02] | Just– Just thinkin– thinkin’ about you. | 刚刚…刚刚正想着你呢 |
[17:05] | You couldn’t open this door for us, could you? | 能帮我们打开这扇门吗 |
[17:07] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Can’t let you in there. | 不不不 你们不能进去 |
[17:08] | Eh, it’s all right. We’re not customers. | 没关系的 我们又不是住客 |
[17:11] | It’s not an act. It’s all for safety. | 这不是为了装闹鬼 而是安全起见 |
[17:14] | Listen. Right now, you’re essentially | 听着 此时此刻 你相当于是 |
[17:17] | holding a private contractor hostage. | 劫持了一位私人承包商做人质 |
[17:19] | I’ve seen this kind of situation blow up real quick. | 这种事情分分钟就闹大了 |
[17:21] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[17:26] | Well done. | 很好 |
[17:27] | We’re comin’ in, mate. | 我们这就进来 哥们 |
[17:31] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我吧 |
[17:37] | Light’s not workin’. | 灯坏了 |
[17:38] | Well, it works but bulbs kept blowing, | 倒是能通电 但灯泡老是爆 |
[17:41] | so, uh, we took ’em all out. | 所以我们就把灯泡取下来了 |
[17:44] | Elton? | 艾尔顿 |
[17:50] | Are you sure he’s in here? | 你确定他在里面吗 |
[17:51] | Because we always keep this room locked. | 因为这间房一直都是锁着的 |
[17:55] | Elton? | 艾尔顿 |
[18:00] | Elton? | 艾尔顿 |
[18:13] | What the bloody hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[18:16] | Welcome, viewer, to the Truth Seeker. | 各位观众 欢迎观看《真相探寻者》 |
[18:20] | You join me here in a place | 欢迎和我一起来到这个 |
[18:23] | I’ve come to know as Connelly’s Nook… | 康纳利的隐秘角落 |
[18:25] | Oh, please. | 受不了 |
[18:26] | …to solve the mystery… | …探索这个… |
[18:28] | Pretentious nonsense. | 做作的扯淡 |
[18:30] | Join me if you dare. | 够胆你就加入我 |
[18:33] | Shawshank. | 肖申克 |
[18:35] | Must be friends. Hell’s bells tells. | 一定是他的朋友找他 “地狱钟声述说” |
[18:40] | To finish off, to go full Arnie, | 最后 完成阿妮的仿妆 |
[18:44] | gonna use some eye drops. Okay? | 需要用到一点眼药水 |
[18:47] | Get a nice chunk of that in there. | 挤一大管进去 |
[18:49] | Whoop, see the color? Then you just… | 看见这颜色了吗 然后… |
[18:53] | pop it into your eye… | 滴进眼睛里… |
[18:54] | like this. | 像这样 |
[18:57] | Ah, there we go. | 好了 |
[19:00] | Nice and easy. | 简单容易 |
[19:02] | One of the reasons I like spending time on make-up | 我之所以喜欢化妆 原因之一 |
[19:05] | is because you’re lookin’ in the mirror, | 是因为你看着镜子 |
[19:08] | and it’s like you’re havin’ a conversation with yourself. | 感觉就像是在和自己对话 |
[19:11] | So in a way, I’m being sociable… with me. | 从某方面说 我很合群…和我自己 |
[19:16] | Done. | 搞定啦 |
[19:18] | – I know what you mean. – Nice and easy. | -我懂你的意思 -简单容易 |
[19:20] | – I talk to myself sometimes. – And that is nice. | -我有时也会和自己说话 -棒极了 |
[19:29] | Look out! | 小心 |
[19:31] | I’ll be back next week. | 我们下周见 |
[19:32] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[19:45] | Why did you go into Room Two? | 你为什么要进2号房 |
[19:46] | The door opened. I thought I heard something. | 门自己开了 我貌似听见了什么声音 |
[19:49] | Heard what? | 听见了什么 |
[19:58] | – Yeah. – The Lincolnshire Poacher. | -没错 -“林肯郡偷猎者” |
[20:02] | When you were in there, | 你刚刚在房间里时 |
[20:03] | I heard the numbers 1, 5, 9, 7 come through on the walkie-talkie. | 我听见对讲机里传来1597这几个数字 |
[20:06] | Wh– What are you saying? | 什…什么意思 |
[20:09] | I’m saying it’s time to get the exospector. | 意思是 是时候去拿探测仪了 |
[20:14] | I just don’t want to go back in there. | 我真的不想回那间房了 |
[20:16] | Something is not right. | 有什么地方不对劲 |
[20:19] | We need to find out what it is. | 我们得搞清楚是什么 |
[20:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:21] | We’re truth seekers. | 我们是真相探寻者 |
[20:22] | No, you’re a truth seeker. | 不 你是真相探寻者 |
[20:24] | I’m Elton John. | 我只是艾尔顿·约翰 |
[20:45] | All right, all right, you’re hyperventilating. | 好了好了 你换气过度了 |
[20:48] | Calm. | 冷静 |
[20:49] | Breathe into this bag. Just breathe. | 往这个袋子里呼吸 深呼吸 |
[20:52] | Slowly, there might be crisps in there. | 慢点 里面可能有渣 |
[20:54] | Oh, just chew. | 嚼一嚼就好 |
[20:57] | Chew through it. Yeah. | 嚼一嚼 很好 |
[21:00] | They taste quite nice. | 味道还蛮不错的 |
[21:03] | Yeah, prawn cocktail. My guilty pleasure. | 对啊 鲜虾沙拉薯片 我的罪恶快感 |
[21:08] | This bloody thing. | 这破玩意 |
[21:11] | I’m gonna go out to the van and pop a fresh open, I think. | 我到货车那里去 重新开机 |
[21:13] | – No. – You’ll be fine. | -别啊 -你不会有事的 |
[21:25] | I remember this room. | 我记得这间房间 |
[21:28] | I used to come in here and read my favorite book | 我以前会到这里来读我最爱的书 |
[21:31] | for hours and hours. | 读上好几个小时 |
[21:34] | I wonder if it’s still here. | 不知道书还在不在这里 |
[21:40] | Why, yes. There it is. | 哇 在这呢 |
[21:55] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[22:02] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[22:03] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[22:07] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[22:08] | I didn’t, the old man did it. | 不是我 是那个老头子 |
[22:11] | What old man? | 什么老头子 |
[22:13] | Uh, Byron. | 拜伦啊 |
[22:18] | Well, that solves the mystery of the secret door. | 密门的谜团解开了 |
[22:20] | Shall we go home now? | 我们可以回家了吗 |
[22:21] | Get the camera. You ready? | 拿摄影机出来 准备好了吗 |
[22:24] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[22:29] | Hello, ghosts. | 鬼魂们 你们好啊 |
[22:38] | – You all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吧 -嗯 还好 |
[22:42] | I bet you what’s down here… | 我敢肯定这下面的某样东西 |
[22:44] | whatever it is, is causing room two to go haywire. | 不管是什么 就是造成二号房失常的原因 |
[22:47] | What is this place? | 这地方是用来干什么的 |
[22:48] | I don’t know. Let’s find out. | 我不知道 我们来找出答案 |
[22:50] | – You rolling? -Yeah. | -在拍吗 -是的 |
[22:54] | Oh, let’s see now. | 我们来看看 |
[22:56] | Ahh! Shittin’ hell. | 妈个逼 |
[22:59] | He must have been down here | 他一定是从二战时期开始 |
[22:59] | since the second world war. | 就一直关在这儿 |
[23:01] | Okay. Goodness. Go back and call the police. | 老天 我们调头出去报警吧 |
[23:03] | Oh, why? | 为什么 |
[23:04] | We just found a dead body. | 我们刚发现了一具尸体啊 |
[23:06] | That’s not a body. It’s meatless. | 这不是尸体 根本没肉 |
[23:07] | This is a skeleton, poor bugger. | 只剩一副骷髅 可怜虫 |
[23:13] | – You hear that? – Huh? | -你听见了吗 -什么 |
[23:15] | It’s coming from in there. | 是从那里面传出来的 |
[23:21] | That’s a military door. | 这是军用门 |
[23:22] | Naval, 1940’s by the looks of it. | 看样子是1940年的海军舱门 |
[23:25] | Don’t tell me you were a submarine commander one weekend. | 别告诉我你当过一个周末的潜水艇指挥官 |
[23:28] | Cleaner in the Imperial War Museum. | 是在帝国战争博物馆当过清洁工 |
[23:51] | How are these lights on? | 这些灯怎么亮着 |
[23:55] | Get back! | 退后 |
[23:56] | – You Nazi scum! – Who said that? | -你个纳粹人渣 -刚才是谁说话 |
[23:58] | Thought you could sneak up on me, didn’t you? | 你以为能偷偷接近我 是吗 |
[24:00] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[24:03] | – One, five, nine, seven. – It’s this machine. | -1597 -是这台机器 |
[24:05] | Sounds like a man, not a machine. | 听起来是个男人在说话 不是机器发出的 |
[24:07] | Uh, the joke’s on you, Fritz. | 闹笑话的是你 德国佬 |
[24:09] | I’ve only got to initiate the self-destruct protocols, | 我刚启动了自毁程序 |
[24:11] | and you two Gerry bastards are toast. | 你们两个德国人渣死定了 |
[24:14] | – Hey, we’re not Gerrys. – Or bastards. | -我们不是德国人 -也不是人渣 |
[24:17] | Prove it. | 拿出证据 |
[24:19] | My name is Gus Roberts, I’m 47 years old, | 我叫格斯·罗伯茨 今年47岁 |
[24:22] | and I’m a field engineer from Sussex. | 我是从苏塞克斯来的安装工程师 |
[24:25] | This is my colleague, Mr. Elton John. | 这是我的同事 艾尔顿·约翰 |
[24:27] | And where are you from? | 你老家在哪儿 |
[24:28] | Leicestershire. | 莱斯特群 |
[24:36] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[24:40] | Air raid! This is not a test! | 有空袭 这不是测试 |
[24:43] | This is a number station. | 这是个密码电台 |
[24:45] | I’ve been listening to this machine for 20 years. | 我听这台机器听了20年 |
[24:48] | I have to jam the German communications, | 我必须干扰德军的通讯 |
[24:50] | I have to stop their air raids. | 壁纸阻止他们空袭 |
[24:51] | Listen. I read a book | 听着 我看过一本书 |
[24:54] | by a man called Dr. Peter Toynbee, | 作者是彼得·托因比 |
[24:56] | and in it, he theorized that | 他在书里有个理论 |
[24:58] | the human soul could transport into other things, | 人的灵魂能转移至别处 |
[25:01] | places, people, objects. | 地方 人 物品都可以 |
[25:03] | I think this is what we’re looking at here. | 我想眼前的就是这么个情况 |
[25:07] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[25:11] | Atkins, Alfred. | 阿尔菲德·阿特金斯 |
[25:13] | Private, home guard. | 地方军二等兵 |
[25:16] | And that’s all your getting. | 我只告诉你这么多 |
[25:18] | Tell me, how did you get into this machine, Alfie? | 告诉我 你怎么被关进这台机器的 阿尔菲 |
[25:20] | I was on the clock tower. | 我当时在钟楼上 |
[25:24] | There was a storm. | 外面有雷暴 |
[25:25] | Uh, a German squadron, | 一支德军空军中队来袭 |
[25:26] | the lightning struck. | 闪电劈下来 |
[25:31] | So hot and– and bright. | 好热 好刺眼 |
[25:36] | The power from the lightning transferred his soul… | 闪电的能量把他的灵魂转移到… |
[25:41] | inside this machine. | 这台机器里 |
[25:44] | Toynbee was right. | 托因比是对的 |
[25:46] | Mustn’t let them communicate. | 绝对不能让他们通讯 |
[25:48] | He’s not just jamming the obsolete radio signals. | 他不只是在干扰废弃无线电的信号 |
[25:51] | He’s jamming everything. | 他把所有信号都屏蔽了 |
[25:53] | Wifi, 6G. | 无线网 6G |
[25:54] | This is the source of our signal problem. | 这就是我们信号问题的源头 |
[25:58] | If we can somehow convince him to move on. | 如果我们能设法劝服他放下 |
[26:01] | I think– I think he’ll help us. | 我想他会帮我们的 |
[26:04] | How the hell do we do that? | 我们怎么才能做到 |
[26:06] | We have to prove that the second world war is over. | 我们得证明二战已经结束了 |
[26:11] | Um… Private Atkins, can you see us? | 阿特金斯士兵 你能看见我们吗 |
[26:16] | Of course I can see you. | 当然可以 |
[26:18] | Look at the date on this packet of crisps. | 你看这包薯片上面的日期 |
[26:23] | Prawn cocktail. | 鲜虾沙拉 |
[26:26] | What kind of a future is this? | 这是什么鬼未来 |
[26:28] | Oh, no, they’re a lot nicer than they sound, I promise. | 不 吃起来没那么怪 我保证 |
[26:30] | And, let’s face it, you’d be hard pushed | 再说 面对现实吧 你很难 |
[26:31] | to find a pink bag of crisps under a fascist dictatorship. | 在法西斯独裁统治下找到一袋粉色薯片的 |
[26:36] | Well? | 所以呢 |
[26:38] | Dude, look at me. | 哥们 看着我 |
[26:39] | Do you really think I’m a Nazi? This? | 你真觉得我是纳粹吗 就我肤色 |
[26:43] | So we won? We defeated the fascists? | 所以我们赢了吗 我们战胜了法西斯分子 |
[26:47] | Mm… there’s still a few. | 还有一些残余 |
[26:49] | There’s this weird magazine called “The White Sheets,” | 有一本很奇怪的杂志叫《白纸》 |
[26:51] | – it’s race– – Oh, that’s– | -简直就是种族… -那… |
[26:55] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[26:57] | Hitler lost, he killed himself in his bunker. | 希特勒输了 他在地堡里自杀了 |
[27:00] | The coward. Not like you, son. | 那个懦夫 你不一样 孩子 |
[27:03] | You did your duty. | 你尽了职责 |
[27:05] | And in my eyes, that makes you a friggin’ hero. | 在我眼里 你就是英雄 |
[27:09] | Am i? | 我是吗 |
[27:11] | ‘Cause I– I was so worried that | 因为我本来很担心 |
[27:12] | I’d let Professor Barkley down. | 我让巴克利教授失望了 |
[27:14] | Whoever this professor is, you made him proud. | 不管这个教授是谁 你都让他骄傲了 |
[27:18] | You made us all proud, kid. | 你让我们都感到骄傲 孩子 |
[27:22] | Hey. Maybe it’s time you went home. | 也许你是时候回家了 |
[27:29] | There’s a door, actually. | 事实上 有一扇门 |
[27:35] | It wasn’t here before. | 之前不在的 |
[27:37] | Maybe you should go through it. | 也许你应该穿过去 |
[27:41] | Permission to be dismissed. | 请求离开 |
[27:45] | Private Atkins, | 阿特金斯士兵 |
[27:47] | permission is most definitely granted. | 当然允许你离开 |
[27:59] | Alfie? | 阿尔菲 |
[28:03] | – Alfie? He’s gone. – Yeah? | -阿尔菲 他走了 -是吗 |
[28:08] | Well, looks like the signal’s back up. | 看来信号回来了 |
[28:11] | – Oh. It’s Helen. – What’s she want? | -是海伦 -她有什么事 |
[28:15] | The plunger. | 马桶搋子 |
[28:27] | Oh, Gus, you little beauty. | 格斯 你个小美人 |
[28:33] | All right, well, I don’t think you’ll be having | 好了 我觉得这下你们的无线网络 |
[28:35] | any more problems with your wifi. | 应该没问题了 |
[28:36] | I’ve run a test and you’re pulling down | 我已经做了测试 网速接近 |
[28:38] | 100 megabits per second, | 每秒100兆 |
[28:39] | and that is consistent throughout the whole hotel. | 旅馆各个角落都是这个速度 |
[28:42] | Well, that’s amazing. Thanks very much. | 那太棒了 非常感谢 |
[28:44] | And, uh, any problems you were having with room two | 二号房间的问题 |
[28:46] | I think have probably abated as well. | 应该也减轻了很多 |
[28:47] | Eh, maybe we can finally turn it into something scary. | 也许我们终于可以把那改造成吓人的房间了 |
[28:50] | Oh, could you say goodbye to Byron for me? | 你能替我跟拜伦道个别吗 |
[28:53] | Who’s Byron? | 拜伦是谁 |
[28:55] | The caretaker. | 那个管理员 |
[29:06] | Oh, you mean Mr. Barkley. | 你是说巴克利先生啊 |
[29:08] | He’s been here forever. Came with the hotel. | 他来这好久了 当年接手旅馆时他就已经在了 |
[29:11] | Got amnesia, didn’t he, during the war. | 他有失忆症 对吧 战争期间得的 |
[29:14] | Yeah, the second world one. | 对 二战 |
[29:15] | So he’s not a ghost. | 所以他不是鬼 |
[29:17] | ‘Course he’s not a ghost. | 他当然不是鬼 |
[29:19] | There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 世界上才不存在鬼呢 |
[29:21] | Well… Bye-bye. | 这个… 再见 |
[29:23] | All the best. | 一切顺利 |
[29:26] | – Just be a minute. – Bloody hell is he going? | -等一下 -他要去哪儿 |
[29:34] | Hey. Can I ask? How much for that plunger? | 我能问下吗 那个马桶搋多少钱 |
[29:37] | Oh. It’s yours, old boy. | 归你了 小子 |
[29:42] | Oh, yes. Thanks, professor. | 太棒了 谢谢你 教授 |
[29:44] | See ya! | 回见 |
[29:48] | Professor? | 教授 |
[30:09] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:13] | Just that, you know, I’ve listened to Alfie’s voice | 就是我每天都听着那个密码电台 |
[30:15] | nearly every day for the past 20 years | 传出的阿尔菲的声音 |
[30:16] | on that number station. | 已经听了20年 |
[30:20] | Just gonna miss him, you know? | 我会很想念他的 |
[30:25] | Uh, no. Leave it on. | 不 开着吧 |
[30:28] | Just in case. | 万一呢 |
[30:32] | Hey, why don’t you drop me home? | 你送我回家吧 |
[30:34] | You know, have an early night bath, bath bomb. | 我想晚上早早用浴球泡个澡 |
[30:36] | Yeah. Yeah, I could do that. | 好 这没问题 |
[30:38] | Or you could come back to mine | 或者你可以跟我回家 |
[30:40] | and we can code videos for four hours for the channel. | 花四个小时一起给频道的视频编码 |
[30:44] | Yeah. | 行 |
[30:55] | You told me you were from Norfolk, | 你之前告诉我你是诺福克来的 |
[30:56] | but then you told the machine | 但之后你又告诉机器 |
[30:57] | that you were from Leicestershire. | 你来自莱斯特郡 |
[30:59] | I got confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[31:01] | Sorry but, I mean, who gets confused about | 抱歉 但是谁会弄糊涂 |
[31:03] | where the bloody hell they’re from? | 自己的家乡啊 |
[31:07] | Look, I don’t want to talk about it. | 听着 我不想谈这个 |
[31:10] | I just want to be a normal person | 我只想做个普通人 |
[31:11] | and have a normal job. | 有份普通的工作 |
[31:12] | And I don’t want anything to do with ghosts ever again. | 我不想再跟鬼扯上关系了 |
[31:14] | Help! You’ve gotta help me. | 救命 你们得帮帮我 |
[31:17] | I think I’m being chased by ghosts. | 我觉得有鬼在追我 |